Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / The Dark Trade - 17 October 2006

[Tue Oct 17 19:22:46 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Tue Oct 17 19:22:57 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc yeah, I thought she meant the beasts too Hannele
[Tue Oct 17 19:23:38 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc I actually wanted to show that for once, not only did I read the log
[Tue Oct 17 19:23:43 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc but I read it WELL
[Tue Oct 17 19:23:50 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Which way? And do we want light from the ring?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:23:50 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc acorn thing etc :D
[Tue Oct 17 19:23:52 2006] : (1) DM: You're standing in a natural cavern, the walls of the cavern are of some rough, jagged, black stone and your boots crunch on the sharp gravel and cinders under your feet.
[Tue Oct 17 19:24:23 2006] : (1) DM: Two narrow passageways leads west and east.
[Tue Oct 17 19:24:41 2006] : (3) Dan: "That's funny, I wouldn't have thought this region so volcanic"
[Tue Oct 17 19:24:53 2006] : (1) DM: You can hear some scrabbling or scratching noises from the west.
[Tue Oct 17 19:25:02 2006] : (2) Adrin: "What was that?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:25:39 2006] : (1) DM: Peering through the gloom to the east you see the light glinting of some metal bars.
[Tue Oct 17 19:25:44 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "A direction to turn in, I'd say"
[Tue Oct 17 19:25:47 2006] : (3) Dan: "Yes, I heard it too"
[Tue Oct 17 19:26:19 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra turns west, sword in hand
[Tue Oct 17 19:26:40 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan keeps his bow in hand
[Tue Oct 17 19:27:00 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin draws his sword and moves towards the sound.... slowly
[Tue Oct 17 19:27:10 2006] : (5) Lia: Damn, I'm lost. Am I here yet? Where do I come from?
[Tue Oct 17 19:27:15 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc that was ooc
[Tue Oct 17 19:27:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you're in the cavern too.
[Tue Oct 17 19:27:29 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc ok, sorry
[Tue Oct 17 19:27:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra walks towards the sound
[Tue Oct 17 19:28:41 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan sticks in the middle of the group as always
[Tue Oct 17 19:28:59 2006] : (1) DM: As you approach the passageway the noises it louder, hissing and rattling noises.
[Tue Oct 17 19:29:01 2006] : (5) Lia: Lias sticks by Dan
[Tue Oct 17 19:30:52 2006] : (3) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Tue Oct 17 19:31:03 2006] : (1) DM: You enter another chamber in the rock, it's about 20 ft square and stacked around all the sides are many metal cages.
[Tue Oct 17 19:31:15 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan listens to see if he can discern anything from the sound
[Tue Oct 17 19:31:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra looks around to see what's in the cages
[Tue Oct 17 19:31:39 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Oct 17 19:31:40 2006] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, cages, this suggest intelligent beasts at least"
[Tue Oct 17 19:32:14 2006] : (5) Lia: "Or fierce"
[Tue Oct 17 19:32:26 2006] : (5) Lia: "Ah sorry, you meant, that hold them there"
[Tue Oct 17 19:32:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "If they really are beasts and if they built them"
[Tue Oct 17 19:32:49 2006] : (1) DM: Each cage is about 3 ft wide, 3 ft high and 5 ft deep. Inside, hissing and showing large mouths filled with sharp teeth and dark brown almost black hairless creatures.
[Tue Oct 17 19:33:30 2006] : (2) Adrin: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Tue Oct 17 19:33:41 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Coul;d these te the killers of beast and men?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:33:45 2006] : (1) DM: They rattle their cages with their clawed paws and glare at you with their red eyes.
[Tue Oct 17 19:33:46 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Oct 17 19:34:05 2006] : (1) DM: ooc knowledge: the planes, btw.
[Tue Oct 17 19:34:10 2006] : (5) Lia: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Tue Oct 17 19:34:11 2006] : (3) Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27)
[Tue Oct 17 19:34:20 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Tue Oct 17 19:34:27 2006] : (2) Adrin: "What are they?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:34:42 2006] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, I'm sure I've seen these in a book"
[Tue Oct 17 19:34:42 2006] : (1) DM: A row of bony spines run down the creatures back.
[Tue Oct 17 19:35:47 2006] : (3) Dan: "They're abyssal... Demons I think"
[Tue Oct 17 19:36:19 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Demons? Who, or what would cage Demons?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:36:29 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "A fool"
[Tue Oct 17 19:36:42 2006] : (3) Dan: "Demons in general are resistant to several types of energy damage and weapons but are suceptible to cold iron"
[Tue Oct 17 19:36:42 2006] : (1) DM: You notice that a few of the cages have had their doors broken open.
[Tue Oct 17 19:37:20 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "It seems a couple of them have done a runner"
[Tue Oct 17 19:37:28 2006] : (1) DM: There's another passageway cut out of the rock to the south.
[Tue Oct 17 19:37:35 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Or did they get help getting out?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:37:48 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Only one way to find out"
[Tue Oct 17 19:37:50 2006] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, this isn't good though. Who could be keeping these things here?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:38:59 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Lert's first kill the ones that got out, one problem at a time will do me"
[Tue Oct 17 19:39:43 2006] : (5) Lia: "We might want to secure the cages that are still closed?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:39:54 2006] : (5) Lia: "Just in case someone wants to have fun and open them?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:40:16 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "How do you propose we do that?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:40:29 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin heads towards the southern passage (No sniggers!)
[Tue Oct 17 19:41:11 2006] : (3) Dan: "Yes, it's coming back to me now... Immune to electricity and a resistance to acid, cold and fire"
[Tue Oct 17 19:41:13 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra follows
[Tue Oct 17 19:41:36 2006] : (5) Lia: "Great, wthat does not leave them with many weaknesses, does it?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:41:47 2006] : (2) Adrin: "What about big, sharp swords?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:42:05 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "We will kill them with cold iron when we get back"
[Tue Oct 17 19:42:24 2006] : (1) DM: This is a larger, uneven, natural cavern, fill with warm sulphourous vapours. The hot vapours periodically vent from crack in the walls and floors of the cavern.
[Tue Oct 17 19:42:27 2006] : (3) Dan: "They can shake off damage unless they are made of cold iron"
[Tue Oct 17 19:42:48 2006] : (5) Lia: "I see"
[Tue Oct 17 19:42:57 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia takes her siclke in hand
[Tue Oct 17 19:43:09 2006] : (5) Lia: "I don't know about securing them really"
[Tue Oct 17 19:43:25 2006] : (5) Lia: "I just thought we might at least look if the cages are well closed"
[Tue Oct 17 19:43:30 2006] : (1) DM: In the far western corner is a tall pen of metal wires, inside of which is a pair of the abyssal stalkers.
[Tue Oct 17 19:43:40 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia gets close enough to study the lock but not close enough to be too closed
[Tue Oct 17 19:43:50 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 19:43:55 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia gets close enough to study the lock but not close enough to be too close
[Tue Oct 17 19:44:07 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc ifyouseewhatImean :P
[Tue Oct 17 19:44:11 2006] : (1) DM: Dotted around the sandy floor and clutches of small, dark red eggs.
[Tue Oct 17 19:44:19 2006] : (1) DM: Dotted around the sandy floor are clutches of small, dark red eggs.
[Tue Oct 17 19:44:32 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Do these things lay eggs?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:44:38 2006] : (1) DM: There are 6 clutches each with between 3 and 4 eggs.
[Tue Oct 17 19:44:55 2006] : (3) Dan: "I'm not sure. Possibly"
[Tue Oct 17 19:45:10 2006] : (1) DM: The eggs are goose egg size with a heavily textured, red shell.
[Tue Oct 17 19:45:18 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's take no risk and smash them while we're at it"
[Tue Oct 17 19:45:24 2006] : (1) DM: The heat in the room is almost unbearable.
[Tue Oct 17 19:46:04 2006] : (5) Lia: "Hmm. Smash them really?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:46:14 2006] : (3) Dan: "Phew, it's uncomfortable in here"
[Tue Oct 17 19:46:20 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "First the beasties, then the eggs, I'd say"
[Tue Oct 17 19:46:31 2006] : (1) DM: Unlike the creatures in the cages, the pair in the pen are too busy mating to pay you any attention.
[Tue Oct 17 19:46:45 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc ah
[Tue Oct 17 19:47:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Awww, isn't that sweet? Kill them before they realise we're here"
[Tue Oct 17 19:47:54 2006] : (3) Dan: "Err, how? I'm pretty sure nothing that I have can touch them"
[Tue Oct 17 19:48:04 2006] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Oct 17 19:48:09 2006] : (3) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Oct 17 19:48:10 2006] : (2) Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Tue Oct 17 19:48:11 2006] : (5) Lia: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Oct 17 19:48:13 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Oct 17 19:49:15 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative checks.
[Tue Oct 17 19:49:29 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Tue Oct 17 19:49:33 2006] : (3) Dan: *whisper* "Footsteps from the east"
[Tue Oct 17 19:49:37 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Oct 17 19:49:42 2006] : (3) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Tue Oct 17 19:49:49 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Oct 17 19:50:01 2006] : (4) Aliatra: *whisper* "Great, just what we need"
[Tue Oct 17 19:50:12 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc what room are we in?
[Tue Oct 17 19:50:26 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I'd assume all in the bottom room
[Tue Oct 17 19:50:31 2006] : (1) DM: ooc the egg chamber.
[Tue Oct 17 19:50:37 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc me too
[Tue Oct 17 19:51:06 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Tue Oct 17 19:51:11 2006] : (4) Aliatra: *whisper* "Dan, get as much of the eggs as you can and keep an eye out for the person that's walking around here"
[Tue Oct 17 19:51:32 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 19:51:32 2006] : (3) Dan: "Huh?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:52:13 2006] : (3) Dan: Face the direction of the sound, hold until I see something
[Tue Oct 17 19:52:20 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc You DID say you couldn't touch the beasts
[Tue Oct 17 19:52:47 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc like I'm going to worry about the eggs when someone's coming?
[Tue Oct 17 19:53:04 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc Done - until I see something
[Tue Oct 17 19:53:05 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 19:53:19 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Men: they can'tmultitask
[Tue Oct 17 19:53:38 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Going over to the creatures. Can I reach them and attack?
[Tue Oct 17 19:54:18 2006] : (1) DM: Yes,
[Tue Oct 17 19:54:37 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Attacking the one I can reach best
[Tue Oct 17 19:54:40 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [5,4,4] = (13)
[Tue Oct 17 19:54:45 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 17 19:55:55 2006] : (1) DM: You score a hit and cut it, its wound partly heals over instantly.
[Tue Oct 17 19:56:44 2006] : (1) DM: The tow abyssal skulkers in the pen throw them selves against the pen's walls, snarling.
[Tue Oct 17 19:57:27 2006] : (1) DM: The crunching footsteps approach closer, and you here muttering in goblinoid.
[Tue Oct 17 19:58:18 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I speak goblinoid
[Tue Oct 17 19:58:27 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, Adrin and Lia see a tall, musclar humanoid about 7 ft tall wearing tattered scraps of armour.
[Tue Oct 17 19:58:52 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc 7 ft!
[Tue Oct 17 19:58:56 2006] : (1) DM: The muttering goes something like this: "Who disturbs my pets, hmm?"
[Tue Oct 17 19:59:05 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 19:59:37 2006] : (1) DM: Straining on leashes are two more abyssal stalkers.
[Tue Oct 17 19:59:40 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc is it Hagrid?
[Tue Oct 17 20:00:32 2006] : (1) DM: Its a bugbear.
[Tue Oct 17 20:01:13 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc close :)
[Tue Oct 17 20:01:14 2006] : (1) DM: "The bugbear howls in anger in goblin: "Intruders! Attack my pets! Attack!" and releases the leashes.
[Tue Oct 17 20:01:20 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:01:25 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc me?
[Tue Oct 17 20:02:05 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I held until they came
[Tue Oct 17 20:02:21 2006] : (1) DM: Dan's turn then.
[Tue Oct 17 20:02:40 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan incants and points his fingers
[Tue Oct 17 20:02:42 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Glitterdust (level 2): Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 130ft range. (Will save DC 18 to negate blindness; duration - 1 round/level))
[Tue Oct 17 20:03:08 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2), [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10), [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Oct 17 20:03:37 2006] : (3) Dan: Move behind Adrin, and Done
[Tue Oct 17 20:03:47 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:04:29 2006] : (2) Adrin: move up to #5 and whack it
[Tue Oct 17 20:04:46 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [6,2,3] = (11)
[Tue Oct 17 20:05:16 2006] : (1) DM: A hit, again the wound half heals instantly.
[Tue Oct 17 20:05:21 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:05:32 2006] : (5) Lia: move and casts.
[Tue Oct 17 20:05:42 2006] : (5) Lia: Casts...: Barkskin +3 natural armour (10mn/lvl)
[Tue Oct 17 20:05:49 2006] : (5) Lia: done.
[Tue Oct 17 20:05:51 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:06:03 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Whacking #1 again
[Tue Oct 17 20:06:05 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [5,6,4] = (15)
[Tue Oct 17 20:06:22 2006] : (1) DM: You kill it.
[Tue Oct 17 20:07:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc remember to when you're done.
[Tue Oct 17 20:07:20 2006] : (1) DM: ooc remember to say when you're done.
[Tue Oct 17 20:07:46 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Never realised cold iron was a special material
[Tue Oct 17 20:07:47 2006] : (1) DM: Two abyssal stalkers pounce on Adrin.
[Tue Oct 17 20:08:07 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17), [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) and [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) from the second.
[Tue Oct 17 20:08:08 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Sorry, I forgot again (and that after remembering before too)
[Tue Oct 17 20:08:44 2006] : (2) Adrin: 2 hits
[Tue Oct 17 20:08:53 2006] : (1) DM: Take [1d2] -> [1] = (1) and [1d2] -> [1] = (1) damage as the abyssal stalkers rake you with their delicate and well manicured nails.
[Tue Oct 17 20:08:55 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc he has 100% concealment
[Tue Oct 17 20:09:03 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 20:09:07 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc they are blind
[Tue Oct 17 20:09:11 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 17 20:09:20 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [13] = (13), [1d100] -> [79] = (79)
[Tue Oct 17 20:09:36 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc and I have +1 for dodge on the one in front of me
[Tue Oct 17 20:10:00 2006] : (1) DM: Only one hits.
[Tue Oct 17 20:10:36 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Poor Adrin, 1 whole hp damage
[Tue Oct 17 20:11:07 2006] : (1) DM: The bugbear draws a sword.
[Tue Oct 17 20:11:13 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc actually, that low dmg has me worried there are other effects
[Tue Oct 17 20:11:19 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:11:27 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 2 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage

[Tue Oct 17 20:11:40 2006] : (3) Dan: on the one in front of Adrin
[Tue Oct 17 20:11:42 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc bugbear is #3?
[Tue Oct 17 20:11:46 2006] : (3) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 17 20:11:48 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Oct 17 20:12:20 2006] : (1) DM: It squeaks and dies.
[Tue Oct 17 20:12:28 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:12:45 2006] : (2) Adrin: swing at #4
[Tue Oct 17 20:12:47 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [3,2,3] = (8)
[Tue Oct 17 20:13:00 2006] : (2) Adrin: step back and done
[Tue Oct 17 20:13:15 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:13:27 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc brb - loo
[Tue Oct 17 20:13:48 2006] : (5) Lia: casts Summon Nature's ally II - Black Bear: Spd 40 ft., AC 13, 19 HP, Touch 11, Flat-footed 12. Low light vision, scent. Space/reach 5ft/Fft - endurance, run.

[Tue Oct 17 20:14:31 2006] : (5) Lia: Black bear attacks: Claw (melee) [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ==> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Oct 17 20:14:39 2006] : (5) Lia: on 3
[Tue Oct 17 20:14:44 2006] : (5) Lia: done.
[Tue Oct 17 20:14:57 2006] : (1) DM: The bugbear is mauled by the bear.
[Tue Oct 17 20:15:04 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 17 20:15:24 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Can I reach #2?
[Tue Oct 17 20:15:53 2006] : (1) DM: No.
[Tue Oct 17 20:16:09 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Going th help Adrin then
[Tue Oct 17 20:16:14 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Oct 17 20:16:42 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Smashing #3
[Tue Oct 17 20:16:45 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [4,1,4] = (9)
[Tue Oct 17 20:16:52 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Missed and done
[Tue Oct 17 20:17:29 2006] : (1) DM: The bugbear howls in rage and swings wildly at Aliatra.
[Tue Oct 17 20:17:31 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [89] = (89)
[Tue Oct 17 20:17:52 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Oct 17 20:17:58 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Oct 17 20:18:18 2006] : (1) DM: The remaining abyssal stalkers pounces...
[Tue Oct 17 20:18:20 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [20] = (20)
[Tue Oct 17 20:18:31 2006] : (1) DM: ...at the wall.
[Tue Oct 17 20:18:37 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 17 20:18:41 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:18:43 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 20:19:22 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan moves forwards a little
[Tue Oct 17 20:19:37 2006] : (3) Dan: Shortbow (base): [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Oct 17 20:19:43 2006] : (3) Dan: on the bugbear
[Tue Oct 17 20:20:02 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Oct 17 20:20:09 2006] : (3) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 17 20:20:12 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc thats a pretty tough shot!
[Tue Oct 17 20:20:15 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin.
[Tue Oct 17 20:20:24 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc yeah, silly really!
[Tue Oct 17 20:20:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 20:20:38 2006] : (2) Adrin: step forward and attack #4
[Tue Oct 17 20:20:43 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [4,3,3] = (10)
[Tue Oct 17 20:21:12 2006] : (1) DM: Hit, it snarls and hisses.
[Tue Oct 17 20:21:27 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:21:37 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc is 2 all by itself and very sad?
[Tue Oct 17 20:21:55 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc and very caged
[Tue Oct 17 20:21:59 2006] : (1) DM: Its alone in the pen.
[Tue Oct 17 20:22:19 2006] : (5) Lia: Keep an yeye on 2 and do nothing
[Tue Oct 17 20:22:33 2006] : (5) Lia: Black bear attacks: 2 claws & bite (melee) [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)=>Claws=> Damage: [1d4+4+1d4+4] -> [2,4,1,4] = (11) - Bite=> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Oct 17 20:22:56 2006] : (5) Lia: done.
[Tue Oct 17 20:23:10 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you need to make seperate attack rolls for each claw.
[Tue Oct 17 20:23:19 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc and the bite
[Tue Oct 17 20:23:31 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc phew, wasn't just me thinking that then :)
[Tue Oct 17 20:23:44 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 20:24:27 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc 1 more d20+6 and a d20+1
[Tue Oct 17 20:24:32 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc ok
[Tue Oct 17 20:24:45 2006] : (5) Lia: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Tue Oct 17 20:24:55 2006] : (5) Lia: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Tue Oct 17 20:25:18 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc do these go through?
[Tue Oct 17 20:25:49 2006] : (1) DM: Two claw hits for 11 damage.
[Tue Oct 17 20:26:00 2006] : (1) DM: The bugbear falls.
[Tue Oct 17 20:26:09 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:26:45 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Attacking #4
[Tue Oct 17 20:26:47 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [5,4,4] = (13)
[Tue Oct 17 20:27:13 2006] : (1) DM: Killed.
[Tue Oct 17 20:27:21 2006] : (1) DM: (combat over)
[Tue Oct 17 20:27:44 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Going over to the cage with #2
[Tue Oct 17 20:27:54 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin wipes his sword on the nearest stalker
[Tue Oct 17 20:27:57 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan wipes the sweat from his brow as the heat in the room makes him begin to swoon a little
[Tue Oct 17 20:28:09 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc let me try my bear again
[Tue Oct 17 20:28:10 2006] : (3) Dan: "I need some air, I'm odd into the other room"
[Tue Oct 17 20:28:22 2006] : (5) Lia: Black bear attacks: 2 claws & bite (melee)=>Claws=> [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)-> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [3,4] = (7) - [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)-> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [2,4] = (6) - Bite=> [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4) ->Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Oct 17 20:28:42 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc hey, we're friends!! :P
[Tue Oct 17 20:28:53 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Yeah, kinda warm in there"
[Tue Oct 17 20:29:17 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Where does that heat come from?"
[Tue Oct 17 20:29:30 2006] : (1) DM: The steam vents in the chamber.
[Tue Oct 17 20:29:56 2006] : (3) Dan: "There was gas escaping from vents in there"
[Tue Oct 17 20:30:35 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I wonder if this thing had any gold on him"
[Tue Oct 17 20:30:41 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's kill that last one and destroy the eggs before we leave this room"
[Tue Oct 17 20:30:53 2006] : (3) Dan: "Yeah lets's have a look"
[Tue Oct 17 20:30:54 2006] : (2) Adrin: take 20 on search (+2)
[Tue Oct 17 20:31:08 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan helps Adrin search 927)
[Tue Oct 17 20:31:18 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan helps Adrin search (27)
[Tue Oct 17 20:31:25 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc not 927 ;)
[Tue Oct 17 20:31:27 2006] : (1) DM: Which thing? The bugbear?
[Tue Oct 17 20:31:32 2006] : (2) Adrin: yeah
[Tue Oct 17 20:31:35 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc yeah
[Tue Oct 17 20:31:49 2006] : (4) Aliatra: No, #2 in the cage here
[Tue Oct 17 20:31:49 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc isn't the bugbear dead?
[Tue Oct 17 20:32:11 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Oop,s my mistake
[Tue Oct 17 20:32:13 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc doens't stop his pockets being interesting :FD
[Tue Oct 17 20:32:41 2006] : (1) DM: Some rough leather armour suitable for a bugbear, a masterwork bastard sword, a light wooden shield.
[Tue Oct 17 20:33:19 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin swings the sword
[Tue Oct 17 20:33:26 2006] : (1) DM: And a pottery jar filled with chunks of raw and bloody meat.
[Tue Oct 17 20:33:35 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Bit lighter than I like, but very well balanced"
[Tue Oct 17 20:34:07 2006] : (3) Dan: "Eww"
[Tue Oct 17 20:34:20 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan drops the pot in disgust
[Tue Oct 17 20:34:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "What's wrong?"
[Tue Oct 17 20:34:28 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Maybe food for his pets?"
[Tue Oct 17 20:34:30 2006] : (3) Dan: "Who knows what that is"
[Tue Oct 17 20:34:43 2006] : (1) DM: The skulkers in the cage catch the scent of the raw meat become even more frantic.
[Tue Oct 17 20:35:34 2006] : (3) Dan: "So do we finish off these creatures?"
[Tue Oct 17 20:35:53 2006] : (3) Dan: "They are evil, and do not belong on this plane"
[Tue Oct 17 20:35:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Yes, each and every one of them"
[Tue Oct 17 20:36:07 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I'm not bothered"
[Tue Oct 17 20:36:08 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "But let's do it one at a time"
[Tue Oct 17 20:36:14 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra has already killed the one in the pen and smashed all the eggs.
[Tue Oct 17 20:36:28 2006] : (3) Dan: "I can only try to help. My strength is not as yours"
[Tue Oct 17 20:36:43 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "We all do what we can, Dan"
[Tue Oct 17 20:36:44 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan has a stab at one in a pen
[Tue Oct 17 20:36:47 2006] : (5) Lia: "Agreed. Not very...natural"
[Tue Oct 17 20:36:49 2006] : (3) Dan: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Oct 17 20:37:23 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra kills every creature she can
[Tue Oct 17 20:37:49 2006] : (1) DM: Don't bother rolling. It will take you around 20 minutes to to butcher all the helpless creatures.
[Tue Oct 17 20:38:37 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Awww, the poor lwttle things
[Tue Oct 17 20:38:44 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc Helpless, but *irredeemably evi*l creatures!
[Tue Oct 17 20:38:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin casually keeps watch at the entrance
[Tue Oct 17 20:39:23 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc I always love how the DM makes us feel guilty
[Tue Oct 17 20:39:24 2006] : (5) Lia: ;)
[Tue Oct 17 20:39:27 2006] : (1) DM: 450 XP each.
[Tue Oct 17 20:39:34 2006] : (3) Dan: "I wonder what's int the other tunnel?"
[Tue Oct 17 20:39:58 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Well if you lot are finished we can go find out"
[Tue Oct 17 20:40:01 2006] : (1) DM: Oh, the bugbear had a bunch of keys as well.
[Tue Oct 17 20:40:16 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's have a look, This fight was really ... boring"
[Tue Oct 17 20:40:26 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc oh NOW he tells us! ;)
[Tue Oct 17 20:40:35 2006] : (3) Dan: "More of a slaughter than a fight really"
[Tue Oct 17 20:40:37 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "And take those keys"
[Tue Oct 17 20:41:37 2006] : (5) Lia: "Dan, right"
[Tue Oct 17 20:41:39 2006] : (5) Lia: "Keys?"
[Tue Oct 17 20:41:44 2006] : (5) Lia: "How many?"
[Tue Oct 17 20:42:12 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc do the keys fit the cages?
[Tue Oct 17 20:42:15 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "The keys we found on that bugbear"
[Tue Oct 17 20:42:58 2006] : (1) DM: One of the keys opens the cage doors, one opens the pen.
[Tue Oct 17 20:43:23 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc how many keys on the bunch?
[Tue Oct 17 20:43:50 2006] : (1) DM: There's 4. So not really a bunch.
[Tue Oct 17 20:45:13 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc not like a dad's set of keys then ;)
[Tue Oct 17 20:45:46 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc heh, I've got 4 on my set
[Tue Oct 17 20:46:55 2006] : (1) DM: What next?
[Tue Oct 17 20:47:00 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc If I clean mine out and leave only yhe ones that are still valid, I'll have one
[Tue Oct 17 20:47:06 2006] : (5) Lia: "So that's two keys without a door"
[Tue Oct 17 20:47:06 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Going east
[Tue Oct 17 20:47:09 2006] : (5) Lia: "Let's go find the doors"
[Tue Oct 17 20:47:17 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Lets go find some doors"
[Tue Oct 17 20:47:23 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Yeah, let's find something to day"
[Tue Oct 17 20:47:28 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan plods east
[Tue Oct 17 20:47:42 2006] : (1) DM: The barred metal door hangs from metal staples hammered into the rock. The door is locked.
[Tue Oct 17 20:48:06 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Heres one"
[Tue Oct 17 20:48:59 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra listens at the door
[Tue Oct 17 20:49:03 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Oct 17 20:49:54 2006] : (1) DM: Through the passageway you hear some more goblinoids talking.
[Tue Oct 17 20:50:27 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Shh, I can hear talk like that of that bugbear"
[Tue Oct 17 20:50:57 2006] : (3) Dan: "Do you speak Goblin?"
[Tue Oct 17 20:51:29 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Not me"
[Tue Oct 17 20:51:36 2006] : (3) Dan: "Let me listen"
[Tue Oct 17 20:51:42 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan listens in
[Tue Oct 17 20:51:49 2006] : (3) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Tue Oct 17 20:52:26 2006] : (1) DM: They're discussing why Grabnak is taking so long, a mocking him.
[Tue Oct 17 20:53:14 2006] : (3) Dan: "OK, they're missing the other guy. Unlock the door, we'll surprise them."
[Tue Oct 17 20:53:50 2006] : (3) Dan: "I can grease the area, if they're close enough together I might make most of them fall over"
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:12 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:18 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Then I can't hit them"
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:20 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:20 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:22 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:24 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:31 2006] : (3) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra gets her bow ready
[Tue Oct 17 20:54:59 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 20:55:30 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan unlocks and opens the door and has a good look
[Tue Oct 17 20:55:44 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc can I see anyone?
[Tue Oct 17 20:56:20 2006] : (1) DM: The room is lit be flickering torchlight, and seated around a rough wooden table are four bugbears playing cards and drinking.
[Tue Oct 17 20:56:57 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Grease (level 1): Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery (DC 17 reflex save; duration - 1 round/level)
[Tue Oct 17 20:57:28 2006] : (1) DM: You can only get one, which?
[Tue Oct 17 20:57:55 2006] : (3) Dan: #3
[Tue Oct 17 20:58:00 2006] : (3) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 17 20:58:17 2006] : (1) DM: Okay, its not going slip off his chair though.
[Tue Oct 17 20:58:21 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 17 20:58:41 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc thought the radius was bigger
[Tue Oct 17 20:59:09 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Isn't Lia before me?
[Tue Oct 17 20:59:28 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc no
[Tue Oct 17 20:59:30 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Nope, not looking too good
[Tue Oct 17 20:59:51 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Shooting at $3
[Tue Oct 17 20:59:56 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty composite,MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Oct 17 21:00:00 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 17 21:00:08 2006] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Tue Oct 17 21:00:12 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 21:00:33 2006] : (5) Lia: casts Summon Nature's ally II - Dire Bat: Spd 20 ft., fly 40 ft.; AC 20, 30HP, Touch 15, Flat-footed 14; Blindsense, stealthy

[Tue Oct 17 21:01:06 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Bat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Oct 17 21:01:08 2006] : (1) DM: You don't have line of sight to that square.
[Tue Oct 17 21:01:10 2006] : (5) Lia: done.
[Tue Oct 17 21:01:25 2006] : (5) Lia: then here.
[Tue Oct 17 21:01:50 2006] : (5) Lia: on #3
[Tue Oct 17 21:01:54 2006] : (5) Lia: done
[Tue Oct 17 21:02:28 2006] : (1) DM: The bugbears howl in anger leaping up from their chairs and drawling their weapons.
[Tue Oct 17 21:02:59 2006] : (1) DM: #1 and #2 kick the table over and crouch behind it, crossbow leveled at the passageway.
[Tue Oct 17 21:03:35 2006] : (1) DM: #3 leaps up and [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Tue Oct 17 21:03:46 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc slip, slip, slip, slip!! Damn!
[Tue Oct 17 21:03:49 2006] : (1) DM: steps out of the greased area.
[Tue Oct 17 21:04:07 2006] : (1) DM: #4 moves forwards.
[Tue Oct 17 21:04:26 2006] : (1) DM: ANd attacks the bat.
[Tue Oct 17 21:04:31 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Oct 17 21:04:42 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn,.
[Tue Oct 17 21:04:45 2006] : (5) Lia: the bat ducks
[Tue Oct 17 21:04:53 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc bat-ducks?
[Tue Oct 17 21:05:00 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 21:05:01 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 21:05:09 2006] : (2) Adrin: full move right to the edge of the cave
[Tue Oct 17 21:05:40 2006] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Tue Oct 17 21:05:41 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc whats full move distance?
[Tue Oct 17 21:06:19 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc is it 2xspeed or am I completely off track?
[Tue Oct 17 21:06:25 2006] : (1) DM: 2 times your speed, you can't run when people are in the way etc.
[Tue Oct 17 21:07:31 2006] : (1) DM: move you mini then
[Tue Oct 17 21:07:31 2006] : (2) Adrin: 40ft gets me to the end of the tunnel so can I step inside, to the side
[Tue Oct 17 21:07:42 2006] : (1) DM: okay.
[Tue Oct 17 21:07:59 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 21:08:25 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Shield (level 1) : +4 shield bonus to AC. Protection from MM. (Duration - 1 minute/level)
[Tue Oct 17 21:08:41 2006] : (3) Dan: Move into the room - Done
[Tue Oct 17 21:08:59 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 17 21:09:21 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Moving and shooting at #2
[Tue Oct 17 21:09:23 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty composite,MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Oct 17 21:09:52 2006] : (1) DM: ooc er. what does 90% cover do...
[Tue Oct 17 21:10:03 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc err.
[Tue Oct 17 21:10:32 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc 80% miss chance or something?
[Tue Oct 17 21:10:42 2006] : (3) Dan: cover
[Tue Oct 17 21:10:49 2006] : (1) DM: ooc +4 to AC.
[Tue Oct 17 21:11:15 2006] : (1) DM: Your arrow thunks into the wood of the table.
[Tue Oct 17 21:11:24 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 21:11:57 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc can the bat change target?
[Tue Oct 17 21:12:06 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes
[Tue Oct 17 21:12:32 2006] : (5) Lia: casts Summon Nature's ally I - Dire Rat: Spd 40 ft., climb 20 ft.; AC 15, Touch 14, Flat-footed 12; Low light vision, scent

[Tue Oct 17 21:13:09 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Bat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Oct 17 21:13:13 2006] : (1) DM: miss
[Tue Oct 17 21:13:16 2006] : (5) Lia: on 4
[Tue Oct 17 21:13:31 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Rat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4) (+disease)
[Tue Oct 17 21:13:37 2006] : (5) Lia: on 2
[Tue Oct 17 21:13:39 2006] : (5) Lia: done.
[Tue Oct 17 21:14:04 2006] : (1) DM: The bugbears fire their crossbows at Aliatra
[Tue Oct 17 21:14:09 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20), [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Tue Oct 17 21:14:27 2006] : (1) DM: Two hits for [2d10] -> [7,7] = (14) damage.
[Tue Oct 17 21:14:29 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc AoO from rat?
[Tue Oct 17 21:14:44 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Yes, rat gets an AoO.
[Tue Oct 17 21:15:13 2006] : (1) DM: #3 attacks Dan. [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Oct 17 21:15:23 2006] : (1) DM: #4 attacks the bat again: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Tue Oct 17 21:15:31 2006] : (1) DM: for [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6) damage
[Tue Oct 17 21:15:53 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Lia, rat gets an AoO.
[Tue Oct 17 21:16:18 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Rat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4) (+disease)
[Tue Oct 17 21:16:21 2006] : (1) DM: miss.
[Tue Oct 17 21:16:31 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 21:16:51 2006] : (2) Adrin: step forward and attack #4
[Tue Oct 17 21:17:04 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [4,6,3] = (13)
[Tue Oct 17 21:17:15 2006] : (1) DM: miss
[Tue Oct 17 21:17:22 2006] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 17 21:18:00 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan shapes the fabric of reality with his intonations...
[Tue Oct 17 21:18:17 2006] : (3) Dan: Casts Augmented Summon Monster I - Celestial Dog (Small magical beast): 8hp; 5 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 6; Darkvision; Speed 40ft
Celestial Dog attack (Smite evil) Bite [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ==> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [3,4] = (7) (treat as magical; -1 to damage if not evil)

[Tue Oct 17 21:18:29 2006] : (1) DM: miss
[Tue Oct 17 21:18:39 2006] : (3) Dan: Drop bow
[Tue Oct 17 21:18:49 2006] : (3) Dan: Draw sword, then 5 ft step
[Tue Oct 17 21:18:59 2006] : (3) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 17 21:19:01 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 17 21:19:25 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Going over to #4 to smash him
[Tue Oct 17 21:19:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [6,6,4] = (16)
[Tue Oct 17 21:19:42 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc you stepped in the grease?
[Tue Oct 17 21:19:50 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc whoops
[Tue Oct 17 21:19:53 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save.
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:05 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Wasn't that over at the location off #3?
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:09 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:16 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc no, the red square
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:20 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra falls on her ass.
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:23 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc And here are tne 1s again
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:31 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc nasty! Comedy fall time
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:39 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:39 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc you had all the 20s last session :D
[Tue Oct 17 21:20:51 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc anyone hurt?
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:01 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I never meant to go there, it's jkust so difficult to place the miniatures Ah well
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:10 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc you saw Ali take a couple of bolts
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:10 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Bat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:14 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I'm still injured from last session. Completely forgot
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:16 2006] : (1) DM: miss
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:25 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Rat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1) (+disease)
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:29 2006] : (1) DM: miss
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:34 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc from the log Adrin should only be 4 down
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:47 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc where is Ali now?
[Tue Oct 17 21:21:52 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc 9 from clw 4 from rest 3 from cure minor
[Tue Oct 17 21:22:03 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc my ORPG tree had me down 11
[Tue Oct 17 21:22:16 2006] : (5) Lia: done
[Tue Oct 17 21:22:17 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you healed when you rested.
[Tue Oct 17 21:22:26 2006] : (1) DM: Bugbears attack.
[Tue Oct 17 21:22:26 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc you missed the rest and the cmw healing off?
[Tue Oct 17 21:22:49 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc ok. Thought I'd recorded it all, but I'll take your word
[Tue Oct 17 21:23:30 2006] : (1) DM: #1 and #2 drop their crossbows and draw their swords and attack Dan and Aliatra.
[Tue Oct 17 21:23:38 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Oct 17 21:23:43 2006] : (3) Dan: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Oct 17 21:23:48 2006] : (3) Dan: AoO
[Tue Oct 17 21:23:56 2006] : (3) Dan: on 3
[Tue Oct 17 21:23:58 2006] : (1) DM: Number 4 slips on the grease.
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:20 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Eh??? Why
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:22 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc ah, 3 never attacked
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:25 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:32 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:33 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:43 2006] : (1) DM: #3 attacks Dan
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:44 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:54 2006] : (1) DM: number #4 attacks Adrin
[Tue Oct 17 21:24:56 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Oct 17 21:25:08 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc but if the bugbear moved out of Dog's threat he got an OoO
[Tue Oct 17 21:25:11 2006] : (1) DM: for [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3) damage.
[Tue Oct 17 21:25:15 2006] : (3) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Oct 17 21:25:29 2006] : (1) DM: miss.
[Tue Oct 17 21:25:40 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 17 21:25:49 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc is 3 using his crossbow still?
[Tue Oct 17 21:25:55 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin flys into a rage and attacks #4
[Tue Oct 17 21:25:57 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [3,5,6] = (14)
[Tue Oct 17 21:26:20 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc If so, please reuse my AoO, if he's dropped it and drwan, then please use my AoO :D
[Tue Oct 17 21:26:49 2006] : (1) DM: ooc #3 never used his bow.
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:02 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin kills a bugbear.
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:04 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc how did he attack me last time then?
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:22 2006] : (1) DM: ooc telekinesis.
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:29 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:29 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:30 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:33 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin growls as the Bugbear falls to the ground
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:58 2006] : (3) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Oct 17 21:27:59 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc you know, I wasn't sure whether to laugh to take you seriously :)
[Tue Oct 17 21:28:15 2006] : (3) Dan: on 1 - miss
[Tue Oct 17 21:28:29 2006] : (1) DM: miss.
[Tue Oct 17 21:28:49 2006] : (3) Dan: 5 ft step back...
[Tue Oct 17 21:29:19 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan points at #1 and intones gravely
[Tue Oct 17 21:29:30 2006] : (3) Dan: Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] -> [3,1,4,3,0] = (11)
[Tue Oct 17 21:29:40 2006] : (3) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 17 21:30:17 2006] : (1) DM: *sizzle*
[Tue Oct 17 21:30:27 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn. You may want to stand up.
[Tue Oct 17 21:30:49 2006] : (4) Aliatra: That was what I was planning to do. Reflex save again?
[Tue Oct 17 21:31:10 2006] : (1) DM: Yes.
[Tue Oct 17 21:31:14 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Oct 17 21:31:43 2006] : (1) DM: You scrabble about a bit.
[Tue Oct 17 21:31:54 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Oct 17 21:32:10 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I hate it that you can't position your miniature just where you want it! :(
[Tue Oct 17 21:32:23 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc yeah, I just moved that 4 without wanting to :(
[Tue Oct 17 21:32:27 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc where was it?
[Tue Oct 17 21:32:42 2006] : (1) DM: Dead.
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:00 2006] : (5) Lia: Casts...: Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5) HP
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:02 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:04 2006] : (5) Lia: on Ali
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:09 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Bat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:14 2006] : (5) Lia: and vanishes
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:30 2006] : (1) DM: k.
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:40 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Rat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [2] = (2) (+disease)
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:45 2006] : (1) DM: Bugbear #1 tries to stand. [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:47 2006] : (5) Lia: on 2
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:54 2006] : (5) Lia: done
[Tue Oct 17 21:33:57 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc crit Del, reroll damage
[Tue Oct 17 21:34:06 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc err threat I mean
[Tue Oct 17 21:34:07 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Rat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4) (+disease)
[Tue Oct 17 21:34:30 2006] : (1) DM: The rat savages the bugbear.
[Tue Oct 17 21:34:38 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Rat attacks: Filth fever bite (Fort. save DC 11) ==> incubation [1d3] -> [1] = (1) days ==> damage: [1d3] -> [3] = (3) DEX and [1d3] -> [1] = (1) CON
[Tue Oct 17 21:34:40 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Wow!
[Tue Oct 17 21:34:52 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc it's dead? :D
[Tue Oct 17 21:35:00 2006] : (1) DM: #3 moves and attacks.
[Tue Oct 17 21:35:10 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Oct 17 21:35:21 2006] : (1) DM: #2 moves and attacks Dan
[Tue Oct 17 21:35:23 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Oct 17 21:35:37 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 17 21:35:58 2006] : (2) Adrin: move and attack #3
[Tue Oct 17 21:36:36 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [3,5,6] = (14)
[Tue Oct 17 21:37:36 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin stabs the bugbear's in the thigh, piercing a major blood vessel. The bugbear dies instantly in a spray of blood.
[Tue Oct 17 21:37:59 2006] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 17 21:38:12 2006] : (3) Dan: "Ewww, could you spray that crap elsewhere, beast?"
[Tue Oct 17 21:38:21 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin laughs maniacally
[Tue Oct 17 21:38:31 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Adrin: you'd better clear up that mes yourself ;)
[Tue Oct 17 21:38:54 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan twiddles his fingers and casts Touch of fatigue
[Tue Oct 17 21:39:07 2006] : (3) Dan: AoO
[Tue Oct 17 21:39:17 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Oct 17 21:39:26 2006] : (1) DM: These bugbears suck.
[Tue Oct 17 21:39:38 2006] : (3) Dan: Fort save DC15
[Tue Oct 17 21:39:42 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc We rule!
[Tue Oct 17 21:39:43 2006] : (1) DM: Touch attack?
[Tue Oct 17 21:39:55 2006] : (3) Dan: oops probably
[Tue Oct 17 21:39:59 2006] : (3) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Oct 17 21:40:05 2006] : (1) DM: miss.
[Tue Oct 17 21:40:07 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc damn!
[Tue Oct 17 21:40:16 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I'm reasonably sure the DM will get his own back at some point
[Tue Oct 17 21:40:20 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I can keep it though I think...
[Tue Oct 17 21:40:25 2006] : (1) DM: done?
[Tue Oct 17 21:40:59 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc yeas, sorry
[Tue Oct 17 21:41:05 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 17 21:41:15 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Trying once again to get up
[Tue Oct 17 21:41:19 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Oct 17 21:41:30 2006] : (1) DM: ooc shouldn't the grease be gone by now?
[Tue Oct 17 21:42:16 2006] : (4) Aliatra: In that case I get up and have a swing at #1
[Tue Oct 17 21:42:22 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [6,3,4] = (13)
[Tue Oct 17 21:42:25 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc yes
[Tue Oct 17 21:42:28 2006] : (1) DM: Miss. Ha!
[Tue Oct 17 21:42:32 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 17 21:42:40 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Oct 17 21:43:04 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc damn, forgot to have the dog attack!
[Tue Oct 17 21:43:07 2006] : (5) Lia: Casts...: Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5) HP
[Tue Oct 17 21:43:13 2006] : (5) Lia: on Ali
[Tue Oct 17 21:43:28 2006] : (5) Lia: Dire Rat attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ==> Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1) (+disease)
[Tue Oct 17 21:43:34 2006] : (5) Lia: on 2
[Tue Oct 17 21:43:36 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Feeling much better now
[Tue Oct 17 21:43:37 2006] : (5) Lia: done.
[Tue Oct 17 21:43:39 2006] : (1) DM: hit
[Tue Oct 17 21:44:07 2006] : (1) DM: Bugbear #1 gets up (AoO from Dog and Ali) and attacks.
[Tue Oct 17 21:44:18 2006] : (3) Dan: Augmented Celestial Dog: Dog attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Oct 17 21:44:18 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [4,3,4] = (11)
[Tue Oct 17 21:44:23 2006] : (1) DM: #2 attacks Adrin. [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Tue Oct 17 21:44:29 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc this dog's been rubbish!
[Tue Oct 17 21:44:32 2006] : (1) DM: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8) damage Adrin.
[Tue Oct 17 21:44:51 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin laughs again
[Tue Oct 17 21:45:03 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc when my little rat killed one of those big things. hehe.
[Tue Oct 17 21:45:07 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, stabs and kills #1 before he can stand up.
[Tue Oct 17 21:45:26 2006] : (1) DM: ooc The rat didn't kill it.
[Tue Oct 17 21:45:33 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 21:45:33 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc ah, damn
[Tue Oct 17 21:45:33 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc Ali seems to like killing helpless creatures :P
[Tue Oct 17 21:45:42 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc was too good to be true ;)
[Tue Oct 17 21:46:28 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 21:46:40 2006] : (2) Adrin: attack #2 again
[Tue Oct 17 21:46:42 2006] : (2) Adrin: Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,2,6] = (10)
[Tue Oct 17 21:47:15 2006] : (1) DM: Killed.
[Tue Oct 17 21:47:20 2006] : (1) DM: (combat over)
[Tue Oct 17 21:47:30 2006] : (1) DM: 600 XP each.
[Tue Oct 17 21:47:34 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc yay!
[Tue Oct 17 21:47:41 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan steps back from the corpses
[Tue Oct 17 21:47:49 2006] : (5) Lia: rat vanishes *poof*
[Tue Oct 17 21:47:58 2006] : (2) Adrin: As the bugbear drops, Adrin swings his sword around and buries it in its chest
[Tue Oct 17 21:48:02 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Just another 100 t next level!
[Tue Oct 17 21:48:06 2006] : (3) Dan: "Phew, my magic seemed a bit useless there, not sure why. Luck of the gods I guess"
[Tue Oct 17 21:48:27 2006] : (1) DM: Now that you're not fighting for your lives you look around the room. It's bare apart from the table and 5 chairs.
[Tue Oct 17 21:48:35 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc I'm still more than 2000 away :)
[Tue Oct 17 21:48:37 2006] : (2) Adrin: "That was fun"
[Tue Oct 17 21:48:38 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Nope, Ker-ching!!!! (Exactly)
[Tue Oct 17 21:48:44 2006] : (1) DM: There's a cut passageway leading south.
[Tue Oct 17 21:49:04 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I'm still 1500 away, did I miss something lately?
[Tue Oct 17 21:49:05 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia goes and looks into the passage
[Tue Oct 17 21:49:36 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I'm 730 away.
[Tue Oct 17 21:49:38 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc 1500? That seems a bit much
[Tue Oct 17 21:49:51 2006] : (1) DM: There's a small room with a human corpse, partially butchers lying on blood-stained table.
[Tue Oct 17 21:49:58 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I think you should have more, Craig
[Tue Oct 17 21:50:00 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I was only about 500 behind you I'm pretty sure
[Tue Oct 17 21:50:14 2006] : (5) Lia: "Oh, by Nature"
[Tue Oct 17 21:50:28 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc partially butchers?
[Tue Oct 17 21:50:30 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin retrieves his sword and searches the bodies
[Tue Oct 17 21:50:39 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan coughs and looks away
[Tue Oct 17 21:50:45 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc taking 20 for 22
[Tue Oct 17 21:50:48 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "That is dreadful, yes. What do we do now?"
[Tue Oct 17 21:51:21 2006] : (3) Dan: "Well, I guess we take this poor soul back to the woodsmen. They are more likely to know who he is"
[Tue Oct 17 21:51:24 2006] : (1) DM: 4 morningstars, 2 heavy crossbows and 18 bolts.
[Tue Oct 17 21:52:00 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "After we've searched the rest of the place, of course"
[Tue Oct 17 21:52:04 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia searches the room and looks into the other passage
[Tue Oct 17 21:52:08 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia searches the room and looks into the other passage
[Tue Oct 17 21:52:21 2006] : (5) Lia: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Oct 17 21:52:25 2006] : (5) Lia: taking 20
[Tue Oct 17 21:52:33 2006] : (1) DM: A few bottles of beer on a shelf and smashed mugs lying on the floor.
[Tue Oct 17 21:53:39 2006] : (1) DM: There's a natural passageway leading east to a sleeping chamber with 5 rough bedrolls and a chest, there's a door to the east,
[Tue Oct 17 21:53:59 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia opens the chest cautiously
[Tue Oct 17 21:54:14 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra takes a look at the chest
[Tue Oct 17 21:54:35 2006] : (3) Dan: "Oooh, a chest"
[Tue Oct 17 21:55:20 2006] : (1) DM: The chest contains various odds and ends of no value and a small purse containing. [3d6] -> [1,5,3] = (9) gold coin, [8d4] -> [4,1,2,2,4,4,2,4] = (23) silver, and [20d4] -> [1,1,4,3,3,1,3,2,4,2,4,3,4,2,4,1,4,2,3,1] = (52) copper.
[Tue Oct 17 21:55:42 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Not very profitable, this"
[Tue Oct 17 21:55:54 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Lets check the other door before counting money"
[Tue Oct 17 21:56:21 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin rights the table before placing the bugbears weapons on it
[Tue Oct 17 21:57:31 2006] : (1) DM: The other door is locked.
[Tue Oct 17 21:57:40 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin rubs his leg "That last one got me a nasty hit"
[Tue Oct 17 21:57:49 2006] : (5) Lia: "It's locked, but we do have a ekey"
[Tue Oct 17 21:58:00 2006] : (5) Lia: "Although we may want to check that we're all alright before getting in"
[Tue Oct 17 21:58:18 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let me have a look, Adrin"
[Tue Oct 17 21:58:40 2006] : (5) Lia: "Ali, do you have any power left? I have very little, and might need it for what awaits behind this door"
[Tue Oct 17 21:58:53 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure light wounds Cures [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8) HP
[Tue Oct 17 21:59:04 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Does this help?"
[Tue Oct 17 21:59:47 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc On Adrin of course
[Tue Oct 17 21:59:51 2006] : (2) Adrin: "A little. Should be enough for now"
[Tue Oct 17 22:00:04 2006] : (3) Dan: "I have some potiosn if need be"
[Tue Oct 17 22:00:29 2006] : (5) Lia: "I still could heal a bit if you need it Adrin"
[Tue Oct 17 22:00:29 2006] : (2) Adrin: "I have my own, thanks"
[Tue Oct 17 22:00:45 2006] : (5) Lia: "But then don't expect me to participate in the next fight"
[Tue Oct 17 22:00:50 2006] : (2) Adrin: "A good nights rest should be all I need"
[Tue Oct 17 22:00:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Do you need more? I can manage another one"
[Tue Oct 17 22:00:59 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Now, get that door open"
[Tue Oct 17 22:01:03 2006] : (5) Lia: "Unless I have had time to find a little time to get my powers back"
[Tue Oct 17 22:01:37 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's get on with it"
[Tue Oct 17 22:02:14 2006] : (5) Lia: "Yes, open the door. Who has the key?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:02:22 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia prepares her sickle
[Tue Oct 17 22:03:16 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Dan?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:03:20 2006] : (1) DM: Someone opens the door. The passageway continues into the gloom.
[Tue Oct 17 22:03:39 2006] : (3) Dan: "Dan opens it"
[Tue Oct 17 22:03:46 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc umm, you get it
[Tue Oct 17 22:03:53 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc forgot I had the keys
[Tue Oct 17 22:04:38 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Ali goes in first, bow in hand
[Tue Oct 17 22:05:06 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan looks down the corridor with his good vision
[Tue Oct 17 22:05:22 2006] : (1) DM: The passageway widens and narrows at random and slopes downwards.
[Tue Oct 17 22:05:37 2006] : (1) DM: It's clearly natural not man made.
[Tue Oct 17 22:06:26 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc how dark is it?
[Tue Oct 17 22:06:29 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Tue Oct 17 22:06:34 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc oops
[Tue Oct 17 22:06:38 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia follows
[Tue Oct 17 22:06:53 2006] : (1) DM: Pitch black.
[Tue Oct 17 22:07:26 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan takes his light stone out of his pocket and holds it up
[Tue Oct 17 22:07:29 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra speaksand her ring starts to emit light
[Tue Oct 17 22:07:38 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I picked up my bow BTW
[Tue Oct 17 22:08:04 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I'll refrain from the 'Sun shing out of your ring' gag, honest
[Tue Oct 17 22:08:10 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc doh
[Tue Oct 17 22:08:29 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc that should be 'shining'
[Tue Oct 17 22:08:50 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I'm so happy I don't understand a word you're saying! ;)
[Tue Oct 17 22:08:55 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc found 700 xp damn my mathematical skills!
[Tue Oct 17 22:09:04 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 17 22:09:14 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Nice one!
[Tue Oct 17 22:09:59 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan looks at where Ali's ring is shining
[Tue Oct 17 22:10:31 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it's the same passageway as before it's not moved or anything.
[Tue Oct 17 22:10:48 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Do we really need to go down there?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:11:18 2006] : (3) Dan: "I guess the door could just have been in case anything decided to come out of the hole"
[Tue Oct 17 22:11:31 2006] : (3) Dan: "Worth a peruse, no?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:12:04 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "I want to know what'ts there, even if it's nothing"
[Tue Oct 17 22:12:53 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrins eyes glaze over as he tries to figure out Dans fancy words
[Tue Oct 17 22:12:53 2006] : (5) Lia: "Now?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:13:37 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Lead on then"
[Tue Oct 17 22:13:40 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "You have something better to do?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:13:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra leads on
[Tue Oct 17 22:14:33 2006] : (5) Lia: "NOt really, I am just thinking we are a bit weak right now"
[Tue Oct 17 22:15:04 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Speak for yourself, I feel pretty good"
[Tue Oct 17 22:15:08 2006] : (3) Dan: "We could lock the doors and rest in these rooms before looking?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:15:22 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "We'll go back if need before" Aliatra sounds a bit distracted
[Tue Oct 17 22:15:40 2006] : (4) Aliatra: if need be
[Tue Oct 17 22:16:26 2006] : (5) Lia: "You feel good because we have healed you" Lia grins
[Tue Oct 17 22:16:34 2006] : (5) Lia: "Which we probably can't really do any more"
[Tue Oct 17 22:16:40 2006] : (5) Lia: "But let us go"
[Tue Oct 17 22:17:08 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan goes in the middle as usual
[Tue Oct 17 22:17:43 2006] : (3) Dan: A shimmering occurs around Dan as his shield dissipates
[Tue Oct 17 22:18:21 2006] : (1) DM: You continue down the passageway, occasionally having to duck your heads when the celing lowers.
[Tue Oct 17 22:18:52 2006] : (1) DM: The air grows warmer the deeper down you go.
[Tue Oct 17 22:19:18 2006] : (2) Adrin: "If it gets as warm as that egg room, we'll have to head back"
[Tue Oct 17 22:19:22 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "That heat feels good on my aching muscles"
[Tue Oct 17 22:19:40 2006] : (1) DM: After about an hour having travelled around 3 miles you notice a red glow ahead.
[Tue Oct 17 22:20:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc more like uncomfortably hot and you'll all drenched in sweat. I pity those in heavy metal armour.
[Tue Oct 17 22:20:18 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc How far ahead?
[Tue Oct 17 22:20:33 2006] : (3) Dan: "OK, I'm pretty sure that this is going down to some subterranean cavern"
[Tue Oct 17 22:21:02 2006] : (3) Dan: "I think we proved to ourselves that nothing's down here"
[Tue Oct 17 22:21:04 2006] : (1) DM: The glow is so 100ft ahead.
[Tue Oct 17 22:21:11 2006] : (1) DM: The glow is some 100ft ahead.
[Tue Oct 17 22:21:43 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "So what's that then? Are you sure it is nothing, can you be sure without even looking?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:21:54 2006] : (5) Lia: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Tue Oct 17 22:23:31 2006] : (2) Adrin: "May as well see whats causing the glow since we've come this far"
[Tue Oct 17 22:23:40 2006] : (5) Lia: "I would say so, yes"
[Tue Oct 17 22:24:08 2006] : (3) Dan: Knowledge: Geography Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Oct 17 22:24:15 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "And if it's really nothing we'll go back. Does that suit you, Dan?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:24:22 2006] : (5) Lia: Knowledge: Geography Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Oct 17 22:24:32 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Study harder Dan ;)
[Tue Oct 17 22:25:45 2006] : (3) Dan: "Yes. That's fine. I'm actually a little intrigued, if a bit scared by the heat and the glow"
[Tue Oct 17 22:25:48 2006] : (5) Lia: "I have heard theories"
[Tue Oct 17 22:26:05 2006] : (5) Lia: "About the earth melting in places"
[Tue Oct 17 22:26:11 2006] : (5) Lia: "You know volcanoes and things"
[Tue Oct 17 22:26:32 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "About what? That sounds so, so, improbable"
[Tue Oct 17 22:26:33 2006] : (3) Dan: "Yes, I have seen such texts"
[Tue Oct 17 22:26:47 2006] : (5) Lia: "The thing they spit out, would come from the center of the earth"
[Tue Oct 17 22:27:04 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Can sand and rock melt?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:27:04 2006] : (3) Dan: "With enough heat, steel can be melted, and ores are made from melting rock"
[Tue Oct 17 22:27:20 2006] : (2) Adrin: "It would explain the heat down here"
[Tue Oct 17 22:27:27 2006] : (3) Dan: "Err, metals are made by melting rock ored I mean"
[Tue Oct 17 22:27:59 2006] : (3) Dan: "Sand can melt. That's one method of making glass"
[Tue Oct 17 22:28:15 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Is it true that when the lava from vulcanoes cools down it turns into rock?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:28:19 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what's the other methods?
[Tue Oct 17 22:28:28 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 17 22:28:47 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I'm not sure, but they don't use sand these days
[Tue Oct 17 22:29:00 2006] : (2) Adrin: "All this talk is fine, but lets see what that glow is"
[Tue Oct 17 22:29:09 2006] : (5) Lia: "Oh. I have heard that the heat provided in such places is stronger than any heat a blacksmith could make"
[Tue Oct 17 22:29:09 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I'm quite sure they still do. And recycled glass of course
[Tue Oct 17 22:29:28 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "How intriguing"
[Tue Oct 17 22:29:38 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
[Tue Oct 17 22:30:04 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin strides on towards the glow
[Tue Oct 17 22:30:14 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan keeps in line
[Tue Oct 17 22:30:19 2006] : (1) DM: Keeping all lights on?
[Tue Oct 17 22:31:10 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Yep
[Tue Oct 17 22:31:24 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc if the glow is strong enough I can see without mine
[Tue Oct 17 22:31:35 2006] : (5) Lia: "It could be that this is the place where our steel could be melted"
[Tue Oct 17 22:31:36 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan pocket's his stone to free a hand
[Tue Oct 17 22:31:52 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Keeping the ring on until I can see where I'm going by the light of the glow
[Tue Oct 17 22:32:12 2006] : (1) DM: The passageway widens out into a large cavern with a bowl-like shape.
[Tue Oct 17 22:33:08 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc a red dragon comes out and eats you all... raaargh
[Tue Oct 17 22:33:22 2006] : (1) DM: In the bottom of the cavern, flowing sluggishly in a wide perpendicular crevase is the source of the glow: magma.
[Tue Oct 17 22:33:35 2006] : (5) Lia: "Wow"
[Tue Oct 17 22:33:39 2006] : (5) Lia: "This is incredible"
[Tue Oct 17 22:33:40 2006] : (3) Dan: "Fascinating!"
[Tue Oct 17 22:33:48 2006] : (1) DM: A rickety wooden bridge crosses the cavern.
[Tue Oct 17 22:33:53 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative.
[Tue Oct 17 22:33:56 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Impressive"
[Tue Oct 17 22:34:05 2006] : (2) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Oct 17 22:34:18 2006] : (3) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Tue Oct 17 22:34:28 2006] : (1) DM: Flapping around in bored circles is a small winged humanoid, with horns on its head and a deep red skin.
[Tue Oct 17 22:34:39 2006] : (3) Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28)
[Tue Oct 17 22:34:46 2006] : (1) DM: Greenish warty skin (not red).
[Tue Oct 17 22:34:47 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Tue Oct 17 22:35:24 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Tue Oct 17 22:35:50 2006] : (3) Dan: "It's a quasit, a small demon"
[Tue Oct 17 22:36:01 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Dangerous?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:36:08 2006] : (1) DM: Not very.
[Tue Oct 17 22:36:10 2006] : (3) Dan: "Sometimes spies for demon masters, or maybe a familiar"
[Tue Oct 17 22:36:16 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Tue Oct 17 22:36:51 2006] : (3) Dan: "I don' think that they usually hang around on their own. There may be a wizard, or another demon"
[Tue Oct 17 22:37:02 2006] : (1) DM: It squeaks when it spots you and flaps off at speed across the bridge. Squeaking in common: "Intruders! Must warn the master!"
[Tue Oct 17 22:37:25 2006] : (5) Lia: "the master"
[Tue Oct 17 22:37:27 2006] : (5) Lia: "Hmm"
[Tue Oct 17 22:37:33 2006] : (5) Lia: "this would call for retreat"
[Tue Oct 17 22:37:43 2006] : (1) DM: ooc they have standard demon traits, fire resistance, and resistance to normal weapons.
[Tue Oct 17 22:37:46 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Sounds like a plan"
[Tue Oct 17 22:38:03 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 22:38:31 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Tue Oct 17 22:38:32 2006] : (1) DM: The quasit is 80 ft away and receeding.
[Tue Oct 17 22:38:34 2006] : (3) Dan: "Retreat back up, lock the door, then rest?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:38:44 2006] : (4) Aliatra: Casting magic weapon on my bow
[Tue Oct 17 22:38:46 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc my keyboard is not happy at all
[Tue Oct 17 22:39:03 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Good plan"
[Tue Oct 17 22:39:15 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc you certianly know how to sell people on buying a Mac Del ;)
[Tue Oct 17 22:39:25 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Oct 17 22:39:26 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc and I don't have batteries
[Tue Oct 17 22:39:37 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 22:39:37 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc not my mac
[Tue Oct 17 22:40:49 2006] : (1) DM: ooc resistance to normal weapons is a very weak resistance btw.
[Tue Oct 17 22:41:17 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc I dont think its the quasit we're worried about :)
[Tue Oct 17 22:41:43 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, it's your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 22:42:37 2006] : (1) DM: ooc earth calling Lia, earth calling Lia...
[Tue Oct 17 22:42:58 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc keyboard seems to have died
[Tue Oct 17 22:43:23 2006] : (5) Lia: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Oct 17 22:43:23 2006] : (5) Lia (exit): 22:43
[Tue Oct 17 22:47:13 2006] : (6) Lia (enter): 22:47
[Tue Oct 17 22:47:30 2006] : (6) Lia: ooc sorry about that
[Tue Oct 17 22:47:35 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc yay , wb
[Tue Oct 17 22:47:45 2006] : (1) DM: ooc np.
[Tue Oct 17 22:47:51 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc wb :D
[Tue Oct 17 22:47:53 2006] : (1) DM: It's your go btw.
[Tue Oct 17 22:48:03 2006] : (6) Lia: ooc good I had time to say what was happening ;)
[Tue Oct 17 22:48:43 2006] : (6) Lia: ooc grrr, I didn't have to restart, just Arne plugged the keyboard in the mouse thing ;)
[Tue Oct 17 22:48:52 2006] : (6) Lia: ok, let me get my acts together
[Tue Oct 17 22:48:56 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc ROTFLOL
[Tue Oct 17 22:48:58 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc ROFL
[Tue Oct 17 22:49:00 2006] : (6) Lia: ooc I was typing
[Tue Oct 17 22:49:20 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I'd love to have seen the look on his face as he did that ;)
[Tue Oct 17 22:49:26 2006] : (6) Lia: Lia steps back and in common, says "we didn't mean to intrude"
[Tue Oct 17 22:49:26 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I always thought it was a stupid idea to have them the same connector.
[Tue Oct 17 22:49:51 2006] : (6) Lia: done
[Tue Oct 17 22:50:05 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 22:51:09 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc 80 ft away?
[Tue Oct 17 22:51:10 2006] : (7) Lia (enter): 22:51
[Tue Oct 17 22:51:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yup
[Tue Oct 17 22:51:38 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc now on with the PC, time to learn blind typing, this is a damn German keyboard :)
[Tue Oct 17 22:51:47 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 2 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) damage

[Tue Oct 17 22:52:03 2006] : (6) Lia: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Oct 17 22:52:03 2006] : (6) Lia (exit): 22:52
[Tue Oct 17 22:52:09 2006] : (1) DM: done?
[Tue Oct 17 22:52:18 2006] : (3) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 17 22:52:23 2006] : (7) Lia: "And I was just trying to be nice"
[Tue Oct 17 22:52:24 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 17 22:52:51 2006] : (3) Dan: "It's evil, it can only have an evil master. I know about familiars and devils alike"
[Tue Oct 17 22:52:58 2006] : (1) DM: ooc demon
[Tue Oct 17 22:53:11 2006] : (2) Adrin: Draw bow and wait by the entrance bit until everyone is through
[Tue Oct 17 22:53:18 2006] : (3) Dan: "Err, demons"
[Tue Oct 17 22:53:24 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc TY ;)
[Tue Oct 17 22:53:38 2006] : (1) DM: The cavern is wide enough here that you can spread out.
[Tue Oct 17 22:53:46 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Is there a difference"
[Tue Oct 17 22:54:38 2006] : (1) DM: Er, you shooting then Adrin?
[Tue Oct 17 22:54:58 2006] : (2) Adrin: may as well I guess
[Tue Oct 17 22:55:00 2006] : (1) DM: The bridge is 50 ft away and is about 20 ft long.
[Tue Oct 17 22:55:12 2006] : (2) Adrin: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Oct 17 22:55:12 2006] : (2) Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [3d6+0] -> [2,4,3,0] = (9)
[Tue Oct 17 22:55:36 2006] : (1) DM: A good hit.
[Tue Oct 17 22:55:45 2006] : (2) Adrin: ooc not bad
[Tue Oct 17 22:55:54 2006] : (3) Dan: "One comes from the abyssal plane, the other comes from the Infernal. The abyssal demons are chaotic in nature, the infernal devils are lawful"
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:10 2006] : (1) DM: The quasit flies onwards and is soon lost in the dark of the far end of the cavern.
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:21 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "If we"
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:24 2006] : (4) Aliatra: re leaving we
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:27 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:27 2006] : (7) Lia: "I would really advise for retreat"
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:38 2006] : (7) Lia: "what or whoever the master is"
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:39 2006] : (3) Dan: "OK, let's go"
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:42 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "If we're leaving we'd best get a move on"
[Tue Oct 17 22:56:52 2006] : (7) Lia: "it's probably powerful, and we're weak"
[Tue Oct 17 22:57:04 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia retreats as fast as she can
[Tue Oct 17 22:57:07 2006] : (7) Lia: done
[Tue Oct 17 22:57:15 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc my map is screwed up
[Tue Oct 17 22:57:28 2006] : (3) Dan: "We should still stay together Lia. Ali cannot run fast in her armour"
[Tue Oct 17 22:57:41 2006] : (1) DM: After a hour you reach the demon hatchery complex.
[Tue Oct 17 22:57:49 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan run son, but kepps just ahead of Ali
[Tue Oct 17 22:58:01 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I did not say I ran ;)
[Tue Oct 17 22:58:33 2006] : (3) Dan: "So, do we hole up here and rest?"
[Tue Oct 17 22:58:37 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc There isn't much of a msp snyway, still just the old one
[Tue Oct 17 22:58:54 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Yes, and we keep a watch"
[Tue Oct 17 22:58:55 2006] : (3) Dan: "I'd prefer to get whatever that creature is"
[Tue Oct 17 22:59:21 2006] : (7) Lia: "I have my hands to go against this creature, that is it"
[Tue Oct 17 22:59:25 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Yeah, why not"
[Tue Oct 17 23:00:09 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I wouldn't like to hole-up somewhere with a dismembered human body next door....
[Tue Oct 17 23:00:15 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Tomorrow, before the fight, I can enchant one of your weapons to make it magical for a while"
[Tue Oct 17 23:00:23 2006] : (3) Dan: "Well, let's secure the room then rest then"
[Tue Oct 17 23:00:25 2006] : (1) DM: ooc magic won't help.
[Tue Oct 17 23:00:38 2006] : (3) Dan: "Shall we move this corpse?"
[Tue Oct 17 23:00:48 2006] : (7) Lia: "yes"
[Tue Oct 17 23:00:50 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Wasn't the wuasit vulnerable to magic weapons then?
[Tue Oct 17 23:00:59 2006] : (4) Aliatra: quasit
[Tue Oct 17 23:01:00 2006] : (1) DM: ooc to beat the damage resistance. You need cold iron or good weapons.
[Tue Oct 17 23:01:15 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc can you bless weapon?
[Tue Oct 17 23:01:50 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I think that's paladins only
[Tue Oct 17 23:02:05 2006] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I can cast Migic weapon
[Tue Oct 17 23:02:41 2006] : (7) Lia: "what powers should I tap into?"
[Tue Oct 17 23:02:57 2006] : (7) Lia: "Whatever is out there is bound to be both magical and strong, to live there"
[Tue Oct 17 23:03:07 2006] : (3) Dan: "I know little of druid spells"
[Tue Oct 17 23:04:18 2006] : (7) Lia: "Think nature, that is, outside your room and your spell book" Lia grins
[Tue Oct 17 23:04:48 2006] : (2) Adrin: "Lock the door and lets get some rest"
[Tue Oct 17 23:05:06 2006] : (4) Aliatra: "Anything that helps hurting magical creatures, I'd say"
[Tue Oct 17 23:05:20 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc just 745xp off fireball - not that it would help against a demon
[Tue Oct 17 23:06:21 2006] : (1) DM: GAME END