Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / The Dark Trade - 19 September 2006

[Tue Sep 19 19:31:17 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Tue Sep 19 19:31:21 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative.
[Tue Sep 19 19:31:26 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Tue Sep 19 19:31:35 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Sep 19 19:31:37 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Tue Sep 19 19:31:38 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Tue Sep 19 19:31:42 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 19:32:10 2006] : (4) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Tue Sep 19 19:33:57 2006] : (1) DM: You've gathered your gear from the storeroom and are following Jack out of the building. There's a flight of steep steps and from around the corner you hear booted feet heading your way shouting "Alarm! Alarm!".
[Tue Sep 19 19:34:31 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, you're lurking outside the watchhouse. From within you hear people running and muffled shouts. Your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 19:34:46 2006] : (3) Adrin: edge up to the wall and open the door fully to have a good look inside
[Tue Sep 19 19:35:10 2006] : (1) DM: The door is locked or bolted from the inside.
[Tue Sep 19 19:35:29 2006] : (1) DM: The windows fronting the building are shuttered.
[Tue Sep 19 19:35:39 2006] : (3) Adrin: back up and charge at the door
[Tue Sep 19 19:35:55 2006] : (1) DM: Okay, str check.
[Tue Sep 19 19:35:58 2006] : (3) Adrin: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Tue Sep 19 19:36:57 2006] : (1) DM: The door makes a cracking noise but does not open.
[Tue Sep 19 19:37:09 2006] : (3) Adrin: urgh
[Tue Sep 19 19:37:13 2006] : (1) DM: Back inside the building...
[Tue Sep 19 19:37:15 2006] : (3) Adrin: Done
[Tue Sep 19 19:38:00 2006] : (1) DM: A watchman runs around the corner and stops before backing up, drawing his sword.
[Tue Sep 19 19:38:30 2006] : (1) DM: More booted feet are heard.
[Tue Sep 19 19:38:37 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 19:39:06 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan moves past the others and looks down the corridor...
[Tue Sep 19 19:39:25 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc how many can I see?
[Tue Sep 19 19:39:48 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc just 1 and 4?
[Tue Sep 19 19:39:49 2006] : (1) DM: It's a narrow corridor, blocked by watchmen (and watchwomen of course). You can see 4, with the one at the back with a crossbow.
[Tue Sep 19 19:40:19 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Glitterdust (level 2): Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 130ft range. (Will save DC 18 to negate blindness; duration - 1 round/level))
[Tue Sep 19 19:40:44 2006] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+0] -> [13,0] = (13)
[Tue Sep 19 19:40:44 2006] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Tue Sep 19 19:40:45 2006] : (4) Dan: x marks the centre oc my 10 foot radius
[Tue Sep 19 19:40:45 2006] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 19:40:48 2006] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+0] -> [12,0] = (12)
[Tue Sep 19 19:41:07 2006] : (4) Dan: "Shazam"
[Tue Sep 19 19:41:21 2006] : (1) DM: The watchpeople start blinking and saying "I'm blind!"
[Tue Sep 19 19:41:26 2006] : (4) Dan: "I think I got a few of them, temporarily blinded"
[Tue Sep 19 19:41:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What did you do?"
[Tue Sep 19 19:41:34 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc done
[Tue Sep 19 19:41:54 2006] : (4) Dan: "It's a sparkling glitter spell"
[Tue Sep 19 19:42:11 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's make a run for it before it wears off"
[Tue Sep 19 19:42:11 2006] : (2) Lia: "And it does?"
[Tue Sep 19 19:42:52 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I think thats beyond reasonable chat during combat
[Tue Sep 19 19:42:56 2006] : (1) Jack: Jack pushes past and rushes at the one in front.
[Tue Sep 19 19:43:19 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc true, Mr barbarian ;)
[Tue Sep 19 19:43:20 2006] : (1) Jack: ooc never remember the rules for bull rush...
[Tue Sep 19 19:43:32 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 19:43:40 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc it's over-run I think BTW
[Tue Sep 19 19:43:54 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc AoO unless improved, opposed STR
[Tue Sep 19 19:44:09 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc +2 if charging
[Tue Sep 19 19:44:16 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I was just reading it :)
[Tue Sep 19 19:44:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc And a penalty for the guard for being blinded?
[Tue Sep 19 19:44:42 2006] : (1) Jack: Sword, short (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 19:44:43 2006] : (1) Jack: Sword, short (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 19:44:45 2006] : (1) Jack: Sword, short (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 19:45:02 2006] : (1) Jack: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Sep 19 19:45:07 2006] : (1) Jack: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Tue Sep 19 19:45:13 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc probably no AoO and -4 to STR
[Tue Sep 19 19:45:33 2006] : (1) Jack: Jack knocks down the man in front and continues.
[Tue Sep 19 19:46:05 2006] : (1) Jack: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 19:46:28 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc I have to get past everyone right?
[Tue Sep 19 19:46:34 2006] : (2) Lia: to do anything?
[Tue Sep 19 19:46:46 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc you could delay
[Tue Sep 19 19:46:49 2006] : (1) DM: Yes, but you can do that because they're friendly.
[Tue Sep 19 19:47:37 2006] : (2) Lia: No, I'll just keep an eye on everything, have my sckle ready in hand and stay as close behind everyone else as possible.
[Tue Sep 19 19:47:38 2006] : (2) Lia: done
[Tue Sep 19 19:47:55 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 19:48:22 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Trying to run throught them as well
[Tue Sep 19 19:48:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Str checks? Ho many?
[Tue Sep 19 19:48:41 2006] : (1) DM: You can step over #1 since he's prone.
[Tue Sep 19 19:49:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Right, not attacking anyone if not necessary
[Tue Sep 19 19:49:18 2006] : (1) DM: One Str check.
[Tue Sep 19 19:49:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 19:49:38 2006] : (1) DM: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Tue Sep 19 19:50:11 2006] : (1) DM: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Sep 19 19:50:18 2006] : (1) DM: Another str or dex check.
[Tue Sep 19 19:50:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Tue Sep 19 19:50:54 2006] : (1) DM: Actually, a blind person would probably just let you pass.
[Tue Sep 19 19:51:30 2006] : (1) DM: You reach the end of the corridor and a door.
[Tue Sep 19 19:51:54 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 19:52:12 2006] : (3) Adrin: try charging the door again
[Tue Sep 19 19:52:14 2006] : (3) Adrin: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Tue Sep 19 19:52:24 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc feeble
[Tue Sep 19 19:52:36 2006] : (1) DM: There's another splintering noise but the door is still closed.
[Tue Sep 19 19:53:14 2006] : (3) Adrin: how sturdy do the window shutters look?
[Tue Sep 19 19:54:04 2006] : (1) DM: They look reasonably sturdy, heavy iron hinges and thick planks of wood.
[Tue Sep 19 19:54:18 2006] : (1) DM: The watchmen in the corridor complain they're blind some more.
[Tue Sep 19 19:54:19 2006] : (3) Adrin: ok. Done
[Tue Sep 19 19:54:39 2006] : (1) Jack: Jack pushes past the watchman and tries the door.
[Tue Sep 19 19:54:49 2006] : (1) Jack: "Shit! It's locked."
[Tue Sep 19 19:55:22 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 19:55:30 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan tries to nimbly bypass all the guards as they fumble for the walls, and grabs the knock stone in his pocket
[Tue Sep 19 19:55:56 2006] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Tue Sep 19 19:55:59 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan uses the stone on the door (time allowing)
[Tue Sep 19 19:56:13 2006] : (1) DM: Yup.
[Tue Sep 19 19:56:32 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 19:57:02 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia passes between all the blind guards, or above them and joins with theothers.
[Tue Sep 19 19:57:22 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc is the door open at this stage?
[Tue Sep 19 19:57:40 2006] : (1) DM: The door is still closed. You don't have time to open it though.
[Tue Sep 19 19:57:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: [1d6] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Sep 19 19:58:00 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 19:58:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Waiting for Dan to open the door, keeping an eye on the guards
[Tue Sep 19 19:58:59 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc it's unlocked, you can open it
[Tue Sep 19 19:59:22 2006] : (5) Aliatra: OK, opening the door and looking through it
[Tue Sep 19 19:59:40 2006] : (1) DM: As you open the door and peer out...
[Tue Sep 19 19:59:42 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 19:59:42 2006] : (1) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d8+0] -> [3,5,0] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 19:59:42 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 20:00:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Ouch"
[Tue Sep 19 20:00:21 2006] : (1) DM: A crossbow bolt hits you in the shoulder (4 damage) and another thuds into the door frame.
[Tue Sep 19 20:01:01 2006] : (1) DM: Looking out you see a small courtyard lit by a few torches and looking out of a window opposite you are two watchmen with crossbows.
[Tue Sep 19 20:01:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc AC is 14 right now, since I'm not wearing my armor
[Tue Sep 19 20:01:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "They're shooting at us"
[Tue Sep 19 20:02:13 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:02:39 2006] : (3) Adrin: ok, I get a bit annoyed at the door and go into a rage
[Tue Sep 19 20:02:47 2006] : (3) Adrin: 3rd time lucky
[Tue Sep 19 20:02:50 2006] : (3) Adrin: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 20:03:04 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc insert expletive here
[Tue Sep 19 20:03:09 2006] : (1) DM: The door laughs at you.
[Tue Sep 19 20:03:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc ROTFLOL
[Tue Sep 19 20:03:16 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc roflmao
[Tue Sep 19 20:03:37 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:04:02 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan moves out
[Tue Sep 19 20:04:07 2006] : (1) DM: There's a door on the opposite side of the courtyard.
[Tue Sep 19 20:04:38 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan stops and points at one of the guards
[Tue Sep 19 20:04:48 2006] : (4) Dan: mumble mutter
[Tue Sep 19 20:04:56 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Grease (level 1): Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery (DC 17)
[Tue Sep 19 20:05:04 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 20:05:04 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Tue Sep 19 20:05:12 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc only on 5
[Tue Sep 19 20:05:18 2006] : (1) DM: *Thud* "Arg!"
[Tue Sep 19 20:05:32 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc done
[Tue Sep 19 20:05:58 2006] : (1) DM: Jack dashes across the courtyard and flings open the door.
[Tue Sep 19 20:07:12 2006] : (1) DM: Beyond is a short corridor with a spiral staircase leading up.
[Tue Sep 19 20:07:59 2006] : (1) DM: Standing there with sword drawn and looking a bit peeved is the watchsargeant.
[Tue Sep 19 20:08:07 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:08:17 2006] : (2) Lia: Casts...: Barkskin +3 natural armour (10mn/lvl)
[Tue Sep 19 20:08:33 2006] : (2) Lia: and passes the door to enter the courtyard
[Tue Sep 19 20:08:53 2006] : (2) Lia: staying with the wall at my back
[Tue Sep 19 20:08:56 2006] : (2) Lia: done.
[Tue Sep 19 20:09:34 2006] : (1) DM: The visible crossbow wielder ducks out of sight and frantic cranking of the bow can be heard.
[Tue Sep 19 20:09:42 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:09:45 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc oo-er
[Tue Sep 19 20:09:56 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc ROFL
[Tue Sep 19 20:10:28 2006] : (3) Adrin: barbarian goes with form and keeps charging at the door
[Tue Sep 19 20:10:31 2006] : (3) Adrin: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Tue Sep 19 20:10:35 2006] : (3) Adrin: +2
[Tue Sep 19 20:11:02 2006] : (1) DM: The lock splinters and Adrin charges into the room.
[Tue Sep 19 20:11:51 2006] : (1) The watch: The Sargeant attacks!
[Tue Sep 19 20:12:28 2006] : (1) The watch: Sword, short (base): [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 20:12:28 2006] : (1) The watch: Sword, short (second): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Sep 19 20:12:44 2006] : (1) The watch: ooc Oops. wrong node.
[Tue Sep 19 20:13:14 2006] : (1) The watch: Sword, short (base): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 20:13:23 2006] : (3) Adrin: Urgh
[Tue Sep 19 20:13:40 2006] : (1) The watch: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:14:06 2006] : (4) Dan: 5 ft step forwards
[Tue Sep 19 20:14:11 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mage Armour (level 1): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 1 hour/level
[Tue Sep 19 20:14:32 2006] : (4) Dan: done
[Tue Sep 19 20:14:56 2006] : (1) DM: Jack runs through the room and out into the street.
[Tue Sep 19 20:15:37 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:15:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc What happened to my turn?
[Tue Sep 19 20:16:06 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I forgot.
[Tue Sep 19 20:16:10 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc Yeah, I need her to move out o' here ;)
[Tue Sep 19 20:16:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Don't be a pain, druid! ;)
[Tue Sep 19 20:16:50 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra your turn (somewhat late)
[Tue Sep 19 20:17:40 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Command on the sargeant (DC13, will save)
[Tue Sep 19 20:17:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Command word: Surrender
[Tue Sep 19 20:18:00 2006] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 20:18:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what does that actually do?
[Tue Sep 19 20:18:49 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc whatever a surrender command would make someone do
[Tue Sep 19 20:18:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc The target will try to comply with the command (one word, a verb), so he'll surrender to me
[Tue Sep 19 20:19:06 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc drop weapon, hands up?
[Tue Sep 19 20:19:16 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc SRD has a list of commands you can use
[Tue Sep 19 20:19:19 2006] : (1) DM: ooc You can only choose a one of a limited number of words.
[Tue Sep 19 20:19:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc nope, 2 words
[Tue Sep 19 20:19:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Run, Flee, Suirrender, Die etc.
[Tue Sep 19 20:20:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Surrender isn't in the list.
[Tue Sep 19 20:20:25 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc approach, drop, fall, flee, halt
[Tue Sep 19 20:20:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Where does it say it's a limited range of commands?
[Tue Sep 19 20:20:36 2006] : (1) DM: ooc the choices are: Approach, Drop, Fall, Flee and Halt.
[Tue Sep 19 20:20:55 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc, just say halt, he'll stand still for 1 round
[Tue Sep 19 20:20:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Sorry, looking at 3.0, so the word will be Fall
[Tue Sep 19 20:21:24 2006] : (1) DM: The sargeant drops to the ground.
[Tue Sep 19 20:21:43 2006] : (1) DM: Done?
[Tue Sep 19 20:21:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Move towards him, done
[Tue Sep 19 20:22:26 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you would have moved before to reach with the spell, btw.
[Tue Sep 19 20:22:30 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:22:52 2006] : (2) Lia: casts Summon swarm - Rat swarm: Duration; Concentration+2 rounds - Range: 25ft+5ft/lvl - 18HP - 1d6 points of damage to the creature whose space it occupies - swarm attack, disease.
[Tue Sep 19 20:23:10 2006] : (2) Lia: and close the door
[Tue Sep 19 20:23:12 2006] : (2) Lia: done
[Tue Sep 19 20:23:28 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:23:28 2006] : (2) Lia: on 4
[Tue Sep 19 20:23:32 2006] : (2) Lia: (sorry)
[Tue Sep 19 20:23:34 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc umm?
[Tue Sep 19 20:23:39 2006] : (2) Lia: Rat swarm: Damage [1d6] -> [4] = (4) ==> Disease Fortitude DC 12 - incubation period 1d3 days, damage [1d3] -> [2] = (2) Dex and [1d3] -> [3] = (3) Con
[Tue Sep 19 20:24:01 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Disarming the sargeant
[Tue Sep 19 20:24:05 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc we just did everything to avoid hurting them, and you unleash a swarm of rats on the blinded guys??
[Tue Sep 19 20:24:08 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc eww
[Tue Sep 19 20:24:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Nasty!
[Tue Sep 19 20:24:24 2006] : (1) DM: That requires an attack roll.
[Tue Sep 19 20:24:42 2006] : (5) Aliatra: What kind of attack?
[Tue Sep 19 20:24:54 2006] : (1) DM: With your weapon.
[Tue Sep 19 20:25:01 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [6,6,5] = (17)
[Tue Sep 19 20:25:06 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc remind me never to cross you Del!
[Tue Sep 19 20:25:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 20:26:01 2006] : (1) DM: Sword, short (base): [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 20:26:13 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc it's not going to kill them, it's going to stall them. If I had wanted to kill them I would have summoned something nastier. We still need to get out, no ?
[Tue Sep 19 20:26:23 2006] : (1) DM: The sargeant stabs you as you attempt a disarm.
[Tue Sep 19 20:26:30 2006] : (1) DM: Sword, short (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 20:26:52 2006] : (1) DM: You do knock his sword out his grasp though.
[Tue Sep 19 20:26:57 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc and what does a duration of concentration+2 rounds really mean? :D
[Tue Sep 19 20:27:27 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc the swarm lasts for as long as you concentrate on it, + 2 rounds after
[Tue Sep 19 20:27:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc For 2 + Con mod rounds?
[Tue Sep 19 20:27:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc What the hell was I typing there? Never mind
[Tue Sep 19 20:27:55 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:28:34 2006] : (3) Adrin: kick the sergeant in the ribs. Can I do subdual damage?
[Tue Sep 19 20:28:54 2006] : (3) Adrin: Touch attack?
[Tue Sep 19 20:29:10 2006] : (1) DM: Unarmed attack.
[Tue Sep 19 20:29:36 2006] : (1) DM: (Effectively touch, yes.)
[Tue Sep 19 20:29:59 2006] : (3) Adrin: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Sep 19 20:30:00 2006] : (1) DM: And unarmed attacks would be subdual.
[Tue Sep 19 20:30:13 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc there's a penalty for not being armed vs. an unarmed guy
[Tue Sep 19 20:30:14 2006] : (3) Adrin: +2 cos of rage
[Tue Sep 19 20:30:26 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc he unarmed and prone
[Tue Sep 19 20:30:48 2006] : (1) DM: [1d3+4] -> [3,4] = (7) damage.
[Tue Sep 19 20:30:58 2006] : (1) DM: "Ouch"
[Tue Sep 19 20:31:12 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else?
[Tue Sep 19 20:31:36 2006] : (3) Adrin: "C'mon. Get moving!"
[Tue Sep 19 20:31:38 2006] : (3) Adrin: done
[Tue Sep 19 20:32:03 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc why is eveyone so polite when they get hurt?
[Tue Sep 19 20:32:13 2006] : (1) DM: The sargeant grabs his sword and gets up.
[Tue Sep 19 20:32:21 2006] : (1) DM: AoO from Adrin and Aliatra.
[Tue Sep 19 20:32:29 2006] : (3) Adrin: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Sep 19 20:32:35 2006] : (1) DM: [1d3+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 20:32:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Unarmed (base): [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d3+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 20:33:13 2006] : (4) Dan: oo hmm, I meant vs. armed guy before, I never noticed that he lost his weapon
[Tue Sep 19 20:33:32 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra punches him on the chin and he slumps to the ground unconcious.
[Tue Sep 19 20:33:44 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:33:52 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan runs out
[Tue Sep 19 20:34:02 2006] : (4) Dan: done
[Tue Sep 19 20:34:09 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Can we get out of here now?"
[Tue Sep 19 20:34:15 2006] : (1) DM: Lia can hear: "I can see!" and "Ahhh! Rats! "
[Tue Sep 19 20:34:24 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Sep 19 20:34:26 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc ROFL
[Tue Sep 19 20:34:36 2006] : (1) Jack: "Come on! Let's get out of here!"
[Tue Sep 19 20:34:43 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:35:05 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia runs out
[Tue Sep 19 20:35:20 2006] : (2) Lia: done
[Tue Sep 19 20:35:40 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:35:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Running out
[Tue Sep 19 20:36:11 2006] : (2) Lia: Rat swarm: Damage [1d6] -> [4] = (4) ==> Disease Fortitude DC 12 - incubation period 1d3 days, damage [1d3] -> [3] = (3) Dex and [1d3] -> [3] = (3) Con - Fail save means nauseated (move action only)
[Tue Sep 19 20:36:17 2006] : (2) Lia: (just in case)
[Tue Sep 19 20:36:36 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc whats your alignment? ;)
[Tue Sep 19 20:36:46 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LG? ;)
[Tue Sep 19 20:36:51 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:36:54 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc nasty neutral
[Tue Sep 19 20:37:02 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Sep 19 20:37:07 2006] : (3) Adrin: follow the others
[Tue Sep 19 20:38:09 2006] : (1) DM: As you all exit the building Jack starts running down the street.
[Tue Sep 19 20:38:31 2006] : (1) DM: He checks behind and calls. "Hurry up!".
[Tue Sep 19 20:38:36 2006] : (1) DM: (combat over)
[Tue Sep 19 20:39:08 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Can anyone tell me whats going on??"
[Tue Sep 19 20:39:24 2006] : (4) Dan: "It's all that jerk's fault."
[Tue Sep 19 20:39:30 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I ask that as I casually run past you all
[Tue Sep 19 20:39:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We''l tell you on our way out of town"
[Tue Sep 19 20:39:37 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan points at Jack as he runs
[Tue Sep 19 20:39:49 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia follows
[Tue Sep 19 20:40:55 2006] : (1) DM: Jack leads you along alleyways and backstreets until you reach the dockside where he stops.
[Tue Sep 19 20:41:13 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Anything to say Jack?"
[Tue Sep 19 20:41:40 2006] : (1) DM: "Okay, I can see the Windskimmer and there's no watchmen about. You stay here and make sure no one's following and I'll get the ship ready to sail."
[Tue Sep 19 20:41:41 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan eyes jack moodily
[Tue Sep 19 20:41:59 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What about out horses?"
[Tue Sep 19 20:42:19 2006] : (4) Dan: "Forget the bloody horses, what about the ingots?"
[Tue Sep 19 20:42:34 2006] : (1) Jack: Jack shrugs "You can stay here then, I get my end of the deal."
[Tue Sep 19 20:43:00 2006] : (3) Adrin: "How about you stay right here too?"
[Tue Sep 19 20:43:03 2006] : (4) Dan: "Oh, great you bloody poisoner"
[Tue Sep 19 20:43:23 2006] : (4) Dan: "Have us up for contraband, make us lose our valuables"
[Tue Sep 19 20:43:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "You framed us, you bastard"
[Tue Sep 19 20:44:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We would have been so hurt, had we ever trusted you for a moment"
[Tue Sep 19 20:44:30 2006] : (2) Lia: "And that stay in the prison. I did not quite like that"
[Tue Sep 19 20:44:45 2006] : (1) Jack: "I'm not waiting for you."
[Tue Sep 19 20:44:56 2006] : (1) Jack: Jack turns to head to his ship.
[Tue Sep 19 20:45:24 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan looks at Ali, Adrin and Lia
[Tue Sep 19 20:45:31 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin charges him from behind
[Tue Sep 19 20:45:37 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'm not letting him get out of my sight"
[Tue Sep 19 20:45:49 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra follows Jack
[Tue Sep 19 20:45:56 2006] : (1) Jack: Initiative
[Tue Sep 19 20:46:00 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Sep 19 20:46:04 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Tue Sep 19 20:46:11 2006] : (4) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Sep 19 20:46:20 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 20:48:20 2006] : (1) Jack: Adrin gets a surprise round.
[Tue Sep 19 20:48:30 2006] : (1) DM: Grapple roll.
[Tue Sep 19 20:48:57 2006] : (1) DM: Or whatever.
[Tue Sep 19 20:49:10 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc same as touch attack IIRC
[Tue Sep 19 20:49:20 2006] : (3) Adrin: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Sep 19 20:49:24 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc yup
[Tue Sep 19 20:49:50 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I suppose its about as touch attack-y as you can get
[Tue Sep 19 20:50:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 20:50:34 2006] : (1) DM: Now the grapple roll.
[Tue Sep 19 20:50:42 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Sep 19 20:50:49 2006] : (3) Adrin: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Sep 19 20:51:03 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc pwned!
[Tue Sep 19 20:51:28 2006] : (1) DM: You grapple Jack to the round where he's pinned.
[Tue Sep 19 20:51:36 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Sep 19 20:51:51 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I'd just like to point out that I've had a few glasses of wine
[Tue Sep 19 20:52:13 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:52:55 2006] : (4) Dan: Seeing Adrin wrestle him to the floor, Dan stifles an utteration and puts his unloaded finger away...
[Tue Sep 19 20:53:24 2006] : (4) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 20:53:28 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan attempts to aid Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 20:53:38 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Tue Sep 19 20:53:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Adrin: don't kill him. We need his ship to get out of here"
[Tue Sep 19 20:54:10 2006] : (4) Dan: "Err, like he's going to take us anywhere now Ali!"
[Tue Sep 19 20:54:20 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:54:32 2006] : (2) Lia: oco what's the status here, they're all on top of him?
[Tue Sep 19 20:54:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Aliatra's not, Dan and Adrin are
[Tue Sep 19 20:55:04 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc he shouldn't be on the floor yet, just in a grapple with Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 20:55:47 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia makes sure that she's following the grapple btween Adrin and Jack, in Jack's back so as to be in his way if he gets out of the grapple
[Tue Sep 19 20:55:49 2006] : (2) Lia: done.
[Tue Sep 19 20:56:40 2006] : (1) DM: ooc in other words you're going to stand in front of him?
[Tue Sep 19 20:56:54 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc all we need to do now is a sunder, a bullrush, a trip and a feint for a full set of special attacks ;)
[Tue Sep 19 20:57:11 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc wherever I need to stand to make sure I am in his way
[Tue Sep 19 20:57:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 20:57:24 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin and Jack's turn.
[Tue Sep 19 20:57:30 2006] : (1) DM: Jack attempts to escape
[Tue Sep 19 20:58:00 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Sep 19 20:58:11 2006] : (1) DM: Grapple roll Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 20:58:38 2006] : (3) Adrin: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Sep 19 20:59:22 2006] : (1) DM: At the sound of the fighting, a look out on the Waveskimmer looks over and shouts: "The captains in trouple!"
[Tue Sep 19 20:59:52 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, another grapple roll.
[Tue Sep 19 20:59:56 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Sep 19 21:00:28 2006] : (3) Adrin: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Sep 19 21:00:49 2006] : (1) DM: Okay, now Jack is pinned.
[Tue Sep 19 21:00:57 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 21:01:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's get him on board and leave this place"
[Tue Sep 19 21:01:44 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Want to tie him up first?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:02:14 2006] : (4) Dan: "Do you think his crew will sail for us with him tied up? I don't"
[Tue Sep 19 21:02:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "They will if they think we'll kill him"
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:06 2006] : (2) Lia: "I don't think they will either, unless he cooperates"
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:08 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "And how do you propose to convince him to cooperate after attacking him?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:13 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra your turn is over now.
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:13 2006] : (2) Lia: "Jack?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:18 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc if we wanted him on the ship, we could've just let him go!
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:20 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:22 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc OK
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:24 2006] : (4) Dan: "Hmm, I'm still not so sure. What about the steelbronze? Do we just write that off and create the richest inkeeper in Westport?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I neer attacked him :P
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc your metal ingots are stored in the warehouse.
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:55 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin holds on tight to 'Honest' Jack
[Tue Sep 19 21:03:59 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc ah, ok...
[Tue Sep 19 21:04:16 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan looks at the dock to see what's happening with the sailors
[Tue Sep 19 21:04:36 2006] : (1) DM: Only the look out pointing towards you.
[Tue Sep 19 21:05:24 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan helps Adrin with the pin
[Tue Sep 19 21:05:27 2006] : (4) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 21:05:35 2006] : (4) Dan: done
[Tue Sep 19 21:05:47 2006] : (1) DM: Lia your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 21:06:08 2006] : (2) Lia: "OK, Jack, think quick. We can threaten you or take you away. Or you help us"
[Tue Sep 19 21:06:40 2006] : (1) DM: "I've already helped you. Now release me before my crew beat you to a pulp."
[Tue Sep 19 21:06:55 2006] : (2) Lia: "Let's take him away"
[Tue Sep 19 21:07:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "You helped us? Wasn't that the other way around?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:07:28 2006] : (1) DM: "A deal of mutual convenience."
[Tue Sep 19 21:07:38 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia helps with the grapple and pulls Jack away direction away from the sailor's' sight
[Tue Sep 19 21:07:59 2006] : (2) Lia: done.
[Tue Sep 19 21:08:41 2006] : (1) DM: That ain't gonna work, not with two other people grappling.
[Tue Sep 19 21:09:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Where to now? It's the middle of the night, the gates are closed and we are fugitives from the law"
[Tue Sep 19 21:09:47 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc can I redo my action then?
[Tue Sep 19 21:09:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Sep 19 21:10:14 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia puts her sickle around Jack's neck and hisses
[Tue Sep 19 21:10:16 2006] : (4) Dan: "I've a mind to burn his ship's sails"
[Tue Sep 19 21:10:32 2006] : (2) Lia: "Now, are you going to help us or do I have to sklit your throat, and none of us will be the better?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:10:39 2006] : (2) Lia: *slit
[Tue Sep 19 21:10:54 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc sklit sounded more evil
[Tue Sep 19 21:10:57 2006] : (2) Lia: "You put us in this mess. You're taking us out. Or you're dead"
[Tue Sep 19 21:11:02 2006] : (2) Lia: "Am I clear?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:11:06 2006] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Tue Sep 19 21:11:11 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia presses on Jack's neck
[Tue Sep 19 21:11:11 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin and Jack's
[Tue Sep 19 21:11:51 2006] : (3) Adrin: STR check?
[Tue Sep 19 21:12:02 2006] : (1) Jack: "Take the blade away and release me and I'll give you passage out of here if that's what you want."
[Tue Sep 19 21:13:06 2006] : (4) Dan: *sigh* "What bloody choice do we have?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:13:48 2006] : (1) Jack: Adrin are you going to let him go?
[Tue Sep 19 21:13:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "we'll keep our word as long as you keep yours"
[Tue Sep 19 21:13:53 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Not much, but I'm not letting him decide"
[Tue Sep 19 21:14:35 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Take his weapons, tie his hands and I'll let him go"
[Tue Sep 19 21:15:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "And then? Take him on his ship tied up? Let his crew see him like that?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:16:00 2006] : (1) Jack: A dozen or more saliors are running down the gangplank of the Waveskimmer and heading for you.
[Tue Sep 19 21:16:15 2006] : (1) Jack: They're about 60 ft away now.
[Tue Sep 19 21:16:31 2006] : (2) Lia: "OK, quick. Jack, we need passage to elsewhere, and we want to take our ingots with us"
[Tue Sep 19 21:16:42 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Call em off Jack or you're dead"
[Tue Sep 19 21:16:42 2006] : (2) Lia: "Or I slit your throat. Now. Your wsord."
[Tue Sep 19 21:16:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let him go and see what happens next"
[Tue Sep 19 21:17:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc sword or word?
[Tue Sep 19 21:17:07 2006] : (2) Lia: *word
[Tue Sep 19 21:17:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc It could have been either ;)
[Tue Sep 19 21:17:56 2006] : (1) Jack: "We can't wait for your bloody ingots you stupid woman, if the assassins kill me who's going to sail the ship?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:18:17 2006] : (4) Dan: "No time for ingots, we'll have to get them another day"
[Tue Sep 19 21:18:20 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Point"
[Tue Sep 19 21:18:30 2006] : (2) Lia: "OK"
[Tue Sep 19 21:19:03 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan lets go of Jack
[Tue Sep 19 21:19:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's get on board right now"
[Tue Sep 19 21:20:02 2006] : (1) Jack: Jack gets up and dust himself off and straightens his jacket.
[Tue Sep 19 21:20:33 2006] : (1) Jack: He waves to the crew to stand down and climbs aboard and gets the ship underway.
[Tue Sep 19 21:21:11 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We'd better stand watch, I can't say I entirely trust our dear captain"
[Tue Sep 19 21:21:21 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin lets Jack get up and watches him intently
[Tue Sep 19 21:21:34 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan seals his backpack tightly
[Tue Sep 19 21:21:47 2006] : (1) Jack: The crew allows you to board.
[Tue Sep 19 21:22:16 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia stays close to the others
[Tue Sep 19 21:22:53 2006] : (1) Jack: Jack indicates a cabin and insists that you stay within.
[Tue Sep 19 21:23:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to look as confident as she can
[Tue Sep 19 21:23:53 2006] : (1) Jack: Are you going to say in the cabin?
[Tue Sep 19 21:24:04 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan enters the cabin then begins to shake as the adrenaline shock takes hold
[Tue Sep 19 21:24:07 2006] : (1) Jack: r
[Tue Sep 19 21:24:08 2006] : (2) Lia: Yes. Well, I am.
[Tue Sep 19 21:24:09 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Why should we?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:24:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra takes up watch in a chair in the open door
[Tue Sep 19 21:25:29 2006] : (1) Jack: "I captain this ship and you obey my commands while aboard."
[Tue Sep 19 21:26:01 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia pulls Adrin. Come on.
[Tue Sep 19 21:26:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Just com in, Adrin, you could you with some rest"
[Tue Sep 19 21:27:17 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin complies... under protest
[Tue Sep 19 21:27:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Pick your battles wisely"
[Tue Sep 19 21:28:06 2006] : (3) Adrin: once inside the cabin, Adrin gets the whole story from the others....
[Tue Sep 19 21:28:12 2006] : (1) DM: The ship sets out to sea under the starlight sky and heads swiftly southwards under a good breeze.
[Tue Sep 19 21:28:56 2006] : (3) Adrin: "So we're stuck in this cabin, with captain and crew who would kill us at a word and you're all perfectly happy about it??"
[Tue Sep 19 21:28:56 2006] : (1) DM: After a few hours of sailing, light from the dawn enters the cabin and a crew appears at the door with a few plates of food. "Breakfast" he announces.
[Tue Sep 19 21:29:02 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan relaxes for 4 hours, then grabs his spellbook and reads
[Tue Sep 19 21:29:14 2006] : (2) Lia: "Thank you"
[Tue Sep 19 21:29:29 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin hasn't slept a wink
[Tue Sep 19 21:29:52 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I got 4 hours trance before
[Tue Sep 19 21:30:09 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan takes breakfast as proferred
[Tue Sep 19 21:30:18 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc how many hours of rest?
[Tue Sep 19 21:30:24 2006] : (1) DM: 4 hours
[Tue Sep 19 21:30:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'm not happy about it and I'm making sure we're not killed in our sleep, but what choice do we have?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:30:51 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Should've killed him while we had the chance"
[Tue Sep 19 21:31:00 2006] : (3) Adrin: "may not get another"
[Tue Sep 19 21:31:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Perhaps it would be wise to eat our own food"
[Tue Sep 19 21:31:14 2006] : (4) Dan: "None, we had choices with the poison kit, but I believe we chose correctly"
[Tue Sep 19 21:31:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra get a ration out, grimaces at it and startsw to eat
[Tue Sep 19 21:31:59 2006] : (4) Dan: "Once we did that, Jack made sure that we had no other choice"
[Tue Sep 19 21:32:20 2006] : (4) Dan: "At least we foiled his plans too"
[Tue Sep 19 21:32:34 2006] : (4) Dan: "Maybe he'll think twice about setting up a patsy again"
[Tue Sep 19 21:33:11 2006] : (3) Adrin: "He can set up Patsy again if he wants, as long as it doesn't involve us"
[Tue Sep 19 21:33:12 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc ;)
[Tue Sep 19 21:33:33 2006] : (1) DM: Your porridge is getting cold.
[Tue Sep 19 21:33:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Not eating any of it
[Tue Sep 19 21:33:50 2006] : (1) DM: Each portion has a good dollop of honey in it.
[Tue Sep 19 21:34:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I *hate* honey (IRL)
[Tue Sep 19 21:34:22 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc if we've slept enough, I"ve prepared detect poison, of course ;)
[Tue Sep 19 21:34:39 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin doesn't trust the food from a poisoner
[Tue Sep 19 21:34:46 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it's a new day so you can prepare new spells.
[Tue Sep 19 21:35:56 2006] : (1) DM: Yum. Tasty porridge, surely someone's going to eat it?
[Tue Sep 19 21:36:03 2006] : (2) Lia: Casts...: Detect poison: Detect poison in creature or object
[Tue Sep 19 21:36:20 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc /me trips over the DM's hint
[Tue Sep 19 21:38:02 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia whispers to the ohers. "Sleeping drug in it. A powerful one of course, let me purify it and we should pretend we're sleeping."
[Tue Sep 19 21:38:44 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia pours as much porridge as she can in one thing to purify it
[Tue Sep 19 21:38:49 2006] : (4) Dan: "Hold on, I have a nice surprise too"
[Tue Sep 19 21:38:51 2006] : (2) Lia: Casts...: Purify food and drink: Purifies 1 cu/ft of food or water
[Tue Sep 19 21:39:20 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan pulls out a piece of paper, and casts on it
[Tue Sep 19 21:39:39 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan casts explosive runes on the paper
[Tue Sep 19 21:39:44 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Sep 19 21:40:46 2006] : (1) DM: Where are you putting the piece of paper?
[Tue Sep 19 21:40:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "What are you doing, Dan?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:40:54 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan reclines as if asleep, but holding the paper provocatively
[Tue Sep 19 21:41:08 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc BANG!
[Tue Sep 19 21:41:16 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia eats some purified pudding
[Tue Sep 19 21:41:29 2006] : (2) Lia: and lies down whiding her sickle
[Tue Sep 19 21:41:34 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc no I dont...It's level 3
[Tue Sep 19 21:41:46 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I scribed it, but can't cast it yet
[Tue Sep 19 21:41:57 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc booo
[Tue Sep 19 21:42:04 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc you get my hopes up
[Tue Sep 19 21:42:09 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc *got
[Tue Sep 19 21:42:28 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mage Armour (level 1): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 1 hour/level
[Tue Sep 19 21:42:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra has some porridge and sits down in a chair as asleep, hand on her sword
[Tue Sep 19 21:42:37 2006] : (2) Lia: Casts...: Barkskin +3 natural armour (10mn/lvl)
[Tue Sep 19 21:42:51 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan then pretends to sleep
[Tue Sep 19 21:42:57 2006] : (1) DM: After about an hour of pretend sleeping.
[Tue Sep 19 21:43:08 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin does likewise
[Tue Sep 19 21:43:13 2006] : (1) DM: You hear footstep approaching.
[Tue Sep 19 21:44:06 2006] : (1) Jack: (chuckles) "I knew I kept that around for a reason. Toss them in the dingy and set it adrift, it's about time we got rid of these nuisances."
[Tue Sep 19 21:45:05 2006] : (1) Jack: "Let 'em keep their gear -- it's too much trouble to seel -- just take their gold."
[Tue Sep 19 21:45:12 2006] : (1) Jack: ooc seel == sell.
[Tue Sep 19 21:45:29 2006] : (1) Jack: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Sep 19 21:45:30 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin waits until the first person touches him before reacting
[Tue Sep 19 21:46:21 2006] : (1) Jack: Dan, your feel two people grappling you under the arms and picking up your legs.
[Tue Sep 19 21:46:58 2006] : (4) Dan: "Hey!"
[Tue Sep 19 21:47:13 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan struggles to break free
[Tue Sep 19 21:47:26 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc as soon as they touched me I'd have moved BTW
[Tue Sep 19 21:47:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra opens her eyes and holds her sword up
[Tue Sep 19 21:47:52 2006] : (1) Jack: The crew members back off. "Hey, boss. they're awake."
[Tue Sep 19 21:48:03 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia springs to her feet
[Tue Sep 19 21:48:20 2006] : (4) Dan: "Surprise!"
[Tue Sep 19 21:48:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Surprise!"
[Tue Sep 19 21:48:37 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc can I react when the others react instead?
[Tue Sep 19 21:49:35 2006] : (2) Lia: "Surprise!"
[Tue Sep 19 21:50:15 2006] : (1) Jack: Jack sticks his head round the doorway. "Har har. Very funny. Suit yourselves, if you don't want a free trip to shore it doesn't bother me." (Jack shrugs)
[Tue Sep 19 21:51:12 2006] : (4) Dan: "I hope that your poison was as expensive as the last lot you gave us"
[Tue Sep 19 21:51:22 2006] : (1) Jack: "I hope you have a week's supply of fresh water with you." (Jack disappears from view)
[Tue Sep 19 21:51:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Free? You were going to take all our money"
[Tue Sep 19 21:51:25 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan grins falsely
[Tue Sep 19 21:51:46 2006] : (2) Lia: "Talking about this poison, I wonder if it got to its destination alright"
[Tue Sep 19 21:51:56 2006] : (2) Lia: "So we can get our hands on it again"
[Tue Sep 19 21:52:06 2006] : (2) Lia: "And maybe prove our innocence this time"
[Tue Sep 19 21:52:19 2006] : (1) Jack: The crew members back away and close the hatches behind them.
[Tue Sep 19 21:52:27 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Told you we should've killed him while he was helpless"
[Tue Sep 19 21:52:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Water shouldn't be a problem. Are we alright for food?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:52:47 2006] : (4) Dan: "I'm Ok"
[Tue Sep 19 21:53:00 2006] : (2) Lia: "We'll be."
[Tue Sep 19 21:53:32 2006] : (4) Dan: "How do we get water?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:54:38 2006] : (1) Jack: Loud banging can be heard from the hatchway. Perhaps they're nailing the hatch shut?
[Tue Sep 19 21:54:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I can make some each day, if I pray for it"
[Tue Sep 19 21:55:07 2006] : (3) Adrin: "That'll be handy"
[Tue Sep 19 21:56:18 2006] : (2) Lia: "Indeed"
[Tue Sep 19 21:56:25 2006] : (4) Dan: "Ah, I take it your new faith gives you this wonderous gift"
[Tue Sep 19 21:56:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Are we allowing them to shut us in?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:56:47 2006] : (4) Dan: "I think we should probably do something about it"
[Tue Sep 19 21:56:57 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "There is a lot to be said for religion"
[Tue Sep 19 21:57:24 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin shrugs and charges at the hatchway
[Tue Sep 19 21:57:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We could just let them and use that tone to get us out, it it works on being nailed in"
[Tue Sep 19 21:57:36 2006] : (1) Jack: It's up a ladder.
[Tue Sep 19 21:58:18 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I thought that we were in a cabin (i.e above deck)
[Tue Sep 19 21:58:20 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I assume I cant' charge up a ladder
[Tue Sep 19 21:58:40 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I'd not have considered going into a hold
[Tue Sep 19 21:59:04 2006] : (2) Lia: "Or I could get some fire to bring that piece of wood open again?"
[Tue Sep 19 21:59:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I thought we were in a deck hut as well
[Tue Sep 19 21:59:37 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "No need for that now, surely, let them think we've died of thirst and break out when we can get to shore"
[Tue Sep 19 21:59:57 2006] : (1) DM: ooc well if you players had done such silly things we wouldn't be in this situation.
[Tue Sep 19 22:00:18 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc very scooby doo
[Tue Sep 19 22:00:21 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc true enough lol
[Tue Sep 19 22:00:29 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc sammmmmmmmy
[Tue Sep 19 22:00:57 2006] : (1) DM: ooc seriously, what possessed you to board the ship with very dishonest Jack after assaulting him?
[Tue Sep 19 22:01:02 2006] : (4) Dan: "We could just smash through the walls and destroy their food"
[Tue Sep 19 22:01:29 2006] : (4) Dan: "Summoned badgers can claw through just about anything short of solid rock"
[Tue Sep 19 22:01:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Anyway...
[Tue Sep 19 22:01:41 2006] : (4) Dan: "All it needs is Lia to tell them what to do"!
[Tue Sep 19 22:01:44 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc frying pan and fire situation?
[Tue Sep 19 22:01:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I still want to know why Adrin attacked him when he did
[Tue Sep 19 22:01:57 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin charges the door and bursts it open before all the nails can be driven home.
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:16 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I was about to cast scorching ray on him Hannele
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:20 2006] : (1) DM: The twenty or so crew members aboard all look at Adrin....
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:22 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Temper, temper"
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:32 2006] : (4) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:35 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc all I knew was he had got everyone into jail and was going to walk away scott free
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:38 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:45 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Sep 19 22:02:56 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 22:03:07 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I'm a barbarian. I'm supposed to be a bit impetuous
[Tue Sep 19 22:03:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Just a bit? LOL
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:27 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc note to self: dont run down stairs when you've drunk a bottle of wine :(
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Sounds like great advice. Thanks, Bert :)
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:56 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:07:15 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Shield (level 1) : +4 shield bonus to AC. Protection from MM. (Duration - 1 minute/level)
[Tue Sep 19 22:07:25 2006] : (4) Dan: done
[Tue Sep 19 22:07:34 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc brb
[Tue Sep 19 22:07:38 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:07:56 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Dan, did you leave the cabin?
[Tue Sep 19 22:08:20 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Joining Adrin, sword in hand: "Are you sure about locking us in, Jack? Why not just return in a week and bury us?"
[Tue Sep 19 22:08:25 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc yes, I moved by Adrin's side, but I see he's moved
[Tue Sep 19 22:09:25 2006] : (1) Jack: "A fuck it. Just kill 'em."
[Tue Sep 19 22:09:43 2006] : (1) Jack: "The sailors draw long daggers and move in and attack.
[Tue Sep 19 22:10:12 2006] : (1) Jack: Three on Dan.
[Tue Sep 19 22:10:17 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:10:18 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:10:18 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:10:46 2006] : (1) Jack: ooc 24 AC? Eh?
[Tue Sep 19 22:10:58 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan watches as the daggers bounce off his magical defences
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:03 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc how many of them?
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:09 2006] : (1) Jack: One on Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:11 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:13 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc whats the red line?
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:16 2006] : (1) Jack: 3 damage
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:28 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc +4 dex, +4 mage armour, +4 shield, +1 Ring, +1 amulet
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:49 2006] : (1) Jack: Three on Aliatra
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:53 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:54 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:55 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:11:57 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc, ok, so the mage is up front tanking....
[Tue Sep 19 22:12:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 22:12:12 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 22:12:37 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc rofl
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:00 2006] : (1) Jack: The look outs take aim with crossbows at Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:04 2006] : (1) Jack: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:05 2006] : (1) Jack: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:08 2006] : (1) Jack: 7 damage.
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:19 2006] : (3) Adrin: urgh
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:27 2006] : (1) DM: The other 15 sailors stand around looking menacing.
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:33 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:44 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc do I have space to get out?
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:51 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc or am I stuck?
[Tue Sep 19 22:14:10 2006] : (1) DM: You can't get out unless you push past the line of sailors in front of the others.
[Tue Sep 19 22:14:31 2006] : (2) Lia: Casts...: Flame blade: 1min/level - 3 ft long blazing beam
[Tue Sep 19 22:14:44 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc so... 22 sailors, plus Jack?
[Tue Sep 19 22:15:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 24. two in the crow's nest
[Tue Sep 19 22:15:18 2006] : (2) Lia: "Can we stop this NOW, or I put the ship on fire. And we all die."
[Tue Sep 19 22:15:34 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia menaces to bring her flame closer to the wood
[Tue Sep 19 22:15:38 2006] : (2) Lia: done.
[Tue Sep 19 22:16:01 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Sep 19 22:16:01 2006] : (2) Lia: "We'll stay put, you stay put. Next shore we land. End of our not good relationship"
[Tue Sep 19 22:16:11 2006] : (1) DM: [1d6+12] -> [1,12] = (13)
[Tue Sep 19 22:16:58 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc ah nuts, attack the guy infront
[Tue Sep 19 22:17:04 2006] : (3) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [4,4,3] = (11)
[Tue Sep 19 22:17:11 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc I forgot the "A long flame springs from Lia's hand"
[Tue Sep 19 22:17:18 2006] : (1) DM: A hit, a sailor is badly wounded.
[Tue Sep 19 22:17:53 2006] : (1) DM: done?
[Tue Sep 19 22:17:55 2006] : (3) Adrin: done
[Tue Sep 19 22:18:11 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:18:37 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan points at Jack and casts...
[Tue Sep 19 22:18:48 2006] : (1) DM: Jack is behind the mast.
[Tue Sep 19 22:19:02 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 2 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage

[Tue Sep 19 22:19:10 2006] : (4) Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Tue Sep 19 22:19:18 2006] : (4) Dan: AoO from sailors
[Tue Sep 19 22:19:26 2006] : (4) Dan: "Dodge this!"
[Tue Sep 19 22:19:30 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:19:31 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:19:32 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:19:43 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:19:56 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:20:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Attacking the nearest one
[Tue Sep 19 22:20:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [5,2,5] = (12)
[Tue Sep 19 22:20:25 2006] : (1) DM: A hit, another bad wound.
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:02 2006] : (1) Jack: The sailors attack again.
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:10 2006] : (1) Jack: 2 on Dan.
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:12 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:12 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:21 2006] : (1) Jack: 3 on Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:23 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:23 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:24 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:24 2006] : (1) Jack: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d4+4] -> [2,1,4] = (7)
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:48 2006] : (1) Jack: 11 damage.
[Tue Sep 19 22:21:57 2006] : (1) Jack: And 3 on Aliatra
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:02 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:03 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:03 2006] : (1) Jack: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:17 2006] : (1) Jack: Two crossbow bolts at Aliatra
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:20 2006] : (1) Jack: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:21 2006] : (1) Jack: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:26 2006] : (1) Jack: 3 damage.
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:46 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:22:58 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc are there curtains, or anything easily inflamable in the cabin?
[Tue Sep 19 22:23:07 2006] : (1) DM: No.
[Tue Sep 19 22:23:17 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia screams.
[Tue Sep 19 22:23:24 2006] : (2) Lia: "OK now, STOP THIS!"
[Tue Sep 19 22:23:37 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia advances with her flame near the exit
[Tue Sep 19 22:24:35 2006] : (2) Lia: and near the wood, so the wood starts to smoke and crackel
[Tue Sep 19 22:24:55 2006] : (2) Lia: Casts...: Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) HP
[Tue Sep 19 22:24:57 2006] : (1) DM: Only it doesn't. The wood scorches a bit but does not ignite.
[Tue Sep 19 22:25:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Careful with that!"
[Tue Sep 19 22:25:04 2006] : (2) Lia: on Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:25:12 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc :)
[Tue Sep 19 22:25:15 2006] : (2) Lia: done.
[Tue Sep 19 22:25:21 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:25:31 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc I am leaving the flame in contact with the wood.
[Tue Sep 19 22:25:51 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc heating it up until dead or fired :)
[Tue Sep 19 22:26:27 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:26:30 2006] : (3) Adrin: rage and try a bullrush against the guy in front
[Tue Sep 19 22:27:07 2006] : (3) Adrin: opposed STR I think
[Tue Sep 19 22:27:12 2006] : (1) DM: k. The sailor steps out of the way.
[Tue Sep 19 22:27:35 2006] : (3) Adrin: move towards Jack
[Tue Sep 19 22:28:10 2006] : (1) DM: More sailors in the way.
[Tue Sep 19 22:28:20 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc is this supposed to intimidate me? :)
[Tue Sep 19 22:28:44 2006] : (1) DM: Where are you moving to?
[Tue Sep 19 22:29:21 2006] : (1) DM: On sailor got an AoO
[Tue Sep 19 22:29:22 2006] : (3) Adrin: done
[Tue Sep 19 22:29:23 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:29:29 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:30:03 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan points at Jack and casts...
[Tue Sep 19 22:30:10 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 2 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) damage

[Tue Sep 19 22:30:16 2006] : (4) Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Tue Sep 19 22:30:24 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:30:24 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:30:25 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:30:59 2006] : (4) Dan: done
[Tue Sep 19 22:31:03 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Sep 19 22:31:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Hitting the one to my right
[Tue Sep 19 22:31:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [3,5,5] = (13)
[Tue Sep 19 22:31:43 2006] : (1) DM: Very badly wounded.
[Tue Sep 19 22:32:32 2006] : (1) DM: ooc remember to say "done" if you're done or we'll be here to 3 in the morning.
[Tue Sep 19 22:33:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Yes, sorry, done
[Tue Sep 19 22:33:31 2006] : (1) DM: The two sailors flanking Adrin attack
[Tue Sep 19 22:33:34 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+1d6] -> [4,2,5] = (11)
[Tue Sep 19 22:33:35 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+1d6] -> [4,2,4] = (10)
[Tue Sep 19 22:33:40 2006] : (1) DM: useless
[Tue Sep 19 22:33:45 2006] : (1) DM: Two on Ali
[Tue Sep 19 22:33:47 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:33:48 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:00 2006] : (1) DM: Two on Dan
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:02 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:02 2006] : (1) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d4+4] -> [1,3,4] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:02 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:10 2006] : (1) DM: Take 3 damage Dan.
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:20 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Awww
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:26 2006] : (1) DM: One more steps forwards and attacks Alia
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:33 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:34 2006] : (1) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d4+4] -> [1,1,4] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:38 2006] : (1) DM: 3 damage
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:42 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan glares at his assailant
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:51 2006] : (1) DM: Another attacks Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:52 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:34:59 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbows at Ali
[Tue Sep 19 22:35:01 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:35:02 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:35:19 2006] : (1) DM: Jack moves and attacks Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:35:36 2006] : (1) DM: Dirk+1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:35:39 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc where does he move to??
[Tue Sep 19 22:35:49 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:35:54 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia steps out and attacks the guy who just moved to Ali
[Tue Sep 19 22:36:22 2006] : (1) DM: ooc actually Jack hit for 3 + [2d6] -> [6,5] = (11) damage (+2 for flank)
[Tue Sep 19 22:36:39 2006] : (2) Lia: Flame blade (fire damage) (base): [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:37:00 2006] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Tue Sep 19 22:37:02 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc that still only 14 hit to hit
[Tue Sep 19 22:37:03 2006] : (2) Lia: done.
[Tue Sep 19 22:37:21 2006] : (1) DM: ooc sorry thought it was 14 w/ rage for some reason.
[Tue Sep 19 22:37:29 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Sep 19 22:37:32 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc 15+1
[Tue Sep 19 22:37:47 2006] : (3) Adrin: did jack move?
[Tue Sep 19 22:37:55 2006] : (1) DM: Yes, Jack is Green.
[Tue Sep 19 22:38:27 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc he didn't move on my map
[Tue Sep 19 22:38:34 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc umm, he's 10 feet away from Adrin on my map
[Tue Sep 19 22:38:39 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc ah
[Tue Sep 19 22:39:20 2006] : (3) Adrin: ok, I lunge at him
[Tue Sep 19 22:39:22 2006] : (3) Adrin: Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [5,6,6] = (17)
[Tue Sep 19 22:39:30 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Sep 19 22:39:32 2006] : (3) Adrin: +2 for rage
[Tue Sep 19 22:39:34 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc Boo!
[Tue Sep 19 22:39:42 2006] : (3) Adrin: oh, yhat was rage-ified
[Tue Sep 19 22:39:48 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc :(
[Tue Sep 19 22:40:23 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:40:43 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan pulls a scroll from the folds of his robes and reads
[Tue Sep 19 22:40:49 2006] : (4) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 2 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage

[Tue Sep 19 22:40:56 2006] : (4) Dan: on Jack
[Tue Sep 19 22:41:07 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:41:08 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:41:08 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:41:25 2006] : (4) Dan: do I need to concentrate if I'm not defensive?
[Tue Sep 19 22:41:28 2006] : (4) Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Tue Sep 19 22:41:42 2006] : (1) DM: No. Only if you take damage.
[Tue Sep 19 22:41:50 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Sep 19 22:42:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Attacking that last one again
[Tue Sep 19 22:42:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [2,3,5] = (10)
[Tue Sep 19 22:42:14 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Sep 19 22:42:25 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Sep 19 22:42:41 2006] : (1) DM: The sailors realizing that daggers are useless grapple with Dan.
[Tue Sep 19 22:43:08 2006] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:43:09 2006] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:43:10 2006] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:43:15 2006] : (1) DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:43:24 2006] : (1) DM: Opposed grapple check.
[Tue Sep 19 22:43:32 2006] : (4) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:43:55 2006] : (1) DM: Two attack Ali
[Tue Sep 19 22:43:56 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc how do the guys up the steps grapple me?
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:07 2006] : (1) DM: ooc they're under the steps.
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:10 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I'd jump on you
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:16 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc ah, ok
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:21 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:22 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:26 2006] : (1) DM: One on Lia
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:28 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:37 2006] : (1) DM: Two on Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:42 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:43 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+1d6] -> [4,2,5] = (11)
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:48 2006] : (1) DM: 4 damage
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:52 2006] : (1) DM: Jack attack Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:44:59 2006] : (1) DM: Dirk+1 (right) (base): [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:45:01 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger, MW (left) (base): [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Sep 19 22:45:18 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Two w/ flank bonus I believe.
[Tue Sep 19 22:45:45 2006] : (3) Adrin: 7 dmg
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:01 2006] : (1) DM: ooc actually forgot can't sneak attack w/ multiple rounds.
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:07 2006] : (1) DM: 4 damage.
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:13 2006] : (3) Adrin: \o/
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:18 2006] : (1) DM: 3 damage?
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:28 2006] : (1) DM: Is your AC 15 or 16?
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:30 2006] : (3) Adrin: 4
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:33 2006] : (3) Adrin: 16
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:39 2006] : (1) DM: 3 damage
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:47 2006] : (1) DM: Two crossbow men on Lia
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:52 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 22:46:53 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Sep 19 22:47:09 2006] : (1) DM: Another sailor moves to grapple Dan
[Tue Sep 19 22:47:17 2006] : (1) DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:47:19 2006] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:47:35 2006] : (1) DM: ooc heh. backwards. grapple roll.
[Tue Sep 19 22:47:41 2006] : (4) Dan: I need to grapple again?
[Tue Sep 19 22:47:46 2006] : (1) DM: Another attacks Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:47:56 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:47:59 2006] : (1) DM: 3 damage.
[Tue Sep 19 22:48:05 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes, Dan.
[Tue Sep 19 22:48:10 2006] : (4) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:48:16 2006] : (1) DM: success.
[Tue Sep 19 22:48:23 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:48:24 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc for whom?
[Tue Sep 19 22:48:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you
[Tue Sep 19 22:49:10 2006] : (4) Dan: dan smacks the guy who attacks him in an AoO
[Tue Sep 19 22:49:15 2006] : (4) Dan: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 22:49:15 2006] : (4) Dan: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d8+0] -> [8,7,0] = (15)
[Tue Sep 19 22:49:30 2006] : (1) DM: And kills him.
[Tue Sep 19 22:50:00 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc are these three guys around Ali still?
[Tue Sep 19 22:50:04 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc \o/ WOOT!
[Tue Sep 19 22:50:27 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia hits again
[Tue Sep 19 22:50:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Dan the tank! :-D
[Tue Sep 19 22:50:35 2006] : (2) Lia: Flame blade (fire damage) (base): [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 22:50:39 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Sep 19 22:50:55 2006] : (2) Lia: move.
[Tue Sep 19 22:50:56 2006] : (2) Lia: done
[Tue Sep 19 22:51:09 2006] : (1) DM: ooc someone is standing there
[Tue Sep 19 22:51:13 2006] : (2) Lia: ha
[Tue Sep 19 22:51:33 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:51:37 2006] : (3) Adrin: swing for Jack again
[Tue Sep 19 22:51:39 2006] : (3) Adrin: Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [3,1,6] = (10)
[Tue Sep 19 22:51:49 2006] : (1) DM: Done.
[Tue Sep 19 22:51:52 2006] : (3) Adrin: done
[Tue Sep 19 22:52:12 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:52:23 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan gestures and casts...
[Tue Sep 19 22:52:37 2006] : (4) Dan: Casts Augmented Summon Monster II - Fiendish Large Monstrous Centipede (Large magical beast): 19hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; AC= 14; SR = 8; Darkvision; Speed 40ft
Fiendish Centipede (Smite good) Bite [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7) (treat as magical; add 2 to damage if target is good)
Poison [1d4] -> [3] = (3) Dex damage - Fort save (DC13) to avoid

[Tue Sep 19 22:52:47 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc not that
[Tue Sep 19 22:52:55 2006] : (4) Dan: Casts Augmented Summon Monster II - Fiendish Wolf (Medium magical beast): 17hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; AC= 14; SR = 7; Darkvision; Speed 30ft
Fiendish Wolf attack (Smite good) Bite [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [4,3] = (7) (treat as magical; add 2 to damage if target is good)
Trip attack Strength check:[1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) - vs. opponent's Str or Dex check

[Tue Sep 19 22:53:12 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Sep 19 22:53:21 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc in the area next to me where there's a gap
[Tue Sep 19 22:53:29 2006] : (4) Dan: done
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:07 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Keep on whacking
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [1,3,5] = (9)
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:21 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: And missing
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:45 2006] : (1) DM: Another grapple attempt... AoO from you Dan.
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:51 2006] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:52 2006] : (4) Dan: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:55 2006] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:54:59 2006] : (1) DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:03 2006] : (1) DM: grapple roll.
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:07 2006] : (4) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:13 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc just!
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:20 2006] : (1) DM: Two on Lia.
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:22 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:22 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:27 2006] : (1) DM: 10 damage.
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:32 2006] : (1) DM: 10 on Aliatra
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:34 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia cries
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:36 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:37 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc 10 on me?
[Tue Sep 19 22:55:54 2006] : (1) DM: Three on Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 10 in binary attacking you Aliatra. Wasn't it obvious
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:15 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+1d6] -> [4,2,3] = (9)
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:16 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+1d6] -> [1,2,3] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:18 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+1d6] -> [1,2,6] = (9)
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:20 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc rofl
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:25 2006] : (1) DM: 9 damage Adrin.
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc are you dead yet?
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Sorry, I haven't used binary for a while
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:41 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc me? nope
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:47 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow men on Lia
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:50 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:56:50 2006] : (1) DM: Crossbow, light (base): [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Sep 19 22:57:05 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc I'm looking pretty bloody though
[Tue Sep 19 22:57:11 2006] : (1) DM: Jack makes a swift lunge at Adrin
[Tue Sep 19 22:57:18 2006] : (1) DM: Dirk+1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 22:57:29 2006] : (1) DM: Miss. He takes a 5ft step back.
[Tue Sep 19 22:57:40 2006] : (1) DM: And another sailor moves to attack
[Tue Sep 19 22:57:50 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+1d6] -> [3,2,1] = (6)
[Tue Sep 19 22:57:55 2006] : (3) Adrin: AoO surely
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:01 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 5 ft step
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:09 2006] : (1) DM: 6 damage Adrin.
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:09 2006] : (3) Adrin: on the new sailor?
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:09 2006] : (4) Dan: not for a 5ft step back
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:28 2006] : (1) DM: ooc No 'cos he's entering not leaving your threatened area.
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:33 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc he's moving into a threat, and attacking, no AoO
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:42 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:54 2006] : (2) Lia: Casts...: Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) HP
[Tue Sep 19 22:58:59 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc hmmm :/
[Tue Sep 19 22:59:02 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc on self
[Tue Sep 19 22:59:16 2006] : (2) Lia: I cna't attack can i?
[Tue Sep 19 22:59:23 2006] : (1) DM: AoOs from one.
[Tue Sep 19 22:59:25 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 22:59:29 2006] : (1) DM: 5 damage.
[Tue Sep 19 22:59:36 2006] : (1) DM: can't attack.
[Tue Sep 19 22:59:45 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc would concentration have prevented the AoO?
[Tue Sep 19 22:59:56 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Perhaps. DC=16.
[Tue Sep 19 23:00:02 2006] : (1) DM: ooc roll it.
[Tue Sep 19 23:00:10 2006] : (2) Lia: Concentration Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Sep 19 23:00:15 2006] : (1) DM: okay.
[Tue Sep 19 23:00:21 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 23:00:42 2006] : (3) Adrin: whats the rule on taking a potion in combat?
[Tue Sep 19 23:00:50 2006] : (1) DM: AoOs
[Tue Sep 19 23:01:32 2006] : (1) DM: ooc i.e. you can try it but you might not live long enough to drink it...
[Tue Sep 19 23:01:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it's a move action btw.
[Tue Sep 19 23:02:01 2006] : (3) Adrin: well I'm surounded by 8 men and a mast
[Tue Sep 19 23:02:55 2006] : (3) Adrin: may as well try it
[Tue Sep 19 23:03:06 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc oh dear
[Tue Sep 19 23:03:17 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 23:03:17 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Sep 19 23:03:18 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Sep 19 23:03:19 2006] : (1) DM: Dagger (base): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Sep 19 23:03:19 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc second that. Oh dear
[Tue Sep 19 23:03:33 2006] : (1) DM: 3 damage.
[Tue Sep 19 23:03:50 2006] : (3) Adrin: still standing
[Tue Sep 19 23:04:05 2006] : (1) DM: roll your cure potion then.
[Tue Sep 19 23:04:07 2006] : (3) Adrin: Potions etc: Cure Moderate Wounds [2d8+3] -> [2,5,3] = (10)
[Tue Sep 19 23:04:21 2006] : (1) DM: Attacking?
[Tue Sep 19 23:04:34 2006] : (3) Adrin: attack the one between me and jack
[Tue Sep 19 23:04:43 2006] : (3) Adrin: Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [3,2,6] = (11)
[Tue Sep 19 23:04:49 2006] : (1) DM: Badly wounded.
[Tue Sep 19 23:05:04 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Sep 19 23:05:25 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan reads from the scroll in his hand
[Tue Sep 19 23:05:33 2006] : (4) Dan: Casts Augmented Summon Monster II - Fiendish Wolf (Medium magical beast): 17hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; AC= 14; SR = 7; Darkvision; Speed 30ft
Fiendish Wolf attack (Smite good) Bite [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4) (treat as magical; add 2 to damage if target is good)
Trip attack Strength check:[1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) - vs. opponent's Str or Dex check

[Tue Sep 19 23:05:48 2006] : (4) Dan: next to the mast behind jack
[Tue Sep 19 23:06:15 2006] : (1) DM: Jack falls to the ground. bleeding badly.
[Tue Sep 19 23:06:23 2006] : (4) Dan: other wolf attacks the one SE of me
[Tue Sep 19 23:06:31 2006] : (4) Dan: Augmented Fiendish Wolf: Wolf attacks: Bite [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
Trip attack Strength check:[1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) - vs. opponent's Str or Dex check

[Tue Sep 19 23:07:07 2006] : (1) DM: ooc This is really boring.
[Tue Sep 19 23:07:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc And tedious.
[Tue Sep 19 23:07:16 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Your Captain has fallen!"
[Tue Sep 19 23:07:32 2006] : (4) Dan: "Now your captain is dying, we can save him, again"
[Tue Sep 19 23:07:42 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Will you let us?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:07:43 2006] : (2) Lia: "But only if you surrender, NOW!"
[Tue Sep 19 23:08:35 2006] : (1) DM: "We've got you outnumbered 4 to 1. Perhaps if you surrender we'll let you live and as a favour drop you off on the shore with your gear."
[Tue Sep 19 23:09:10 2006] : (1) Jodi: (Jodi is first mate)
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:04 2006] : (2) Lia: "Perhaps is not enough. On the count of three, everyone drop their weapons and we reacall our magic"
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:07 2006] : (2) Lia: 3one"
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:10 2006] : (2) Lia: "Two"
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:22 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia eyes the sailors
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:23 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc Can I point out that I'm mid-rage?
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:30 2006] : (1) Jodi: "Alright, a truce. Lower your weapons."
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:40 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:55 2006] : (2) Lia: "Lower yours"
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:56 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin is foaming at the mouth slithgly
[Tue Sep 19 23:10:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "All of us, together"
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:02 2006] : (2) Lia: "Three"
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:11 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia recalls her flame
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:18 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc can I do that?
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:24 2006] : (1) Jodi: The saliors lower their daggers slowly and sheath them but keep their hands close.
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:35 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc a barbarian can voluntarily end his rage
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:36 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia stays on guard though
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra lowers her sword
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:43 2006] : (1) Jodi: ooc I thought so, ask our resident rules lawyer ;)
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:51 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan lowers his sword
[Tue Sep 19 23:11:59 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc I just looked it up
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:01 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin calms down and drops to one knee, exhausted
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:02 2006] : (2) Lia: "Let me get to Jack"
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:13 2006] : (1) Jodi: The saliors let you pass.
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:19 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia goes to Jack
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:19 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc forgot about that
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:27 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan eyes the first mate
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Do you have enough eft, Lia? I can help him as well"
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:35 2006] : (4) Dan: "Do you want him healed?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:41 2006] : (2) Lia: "I do. Come and hold him"
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:48 2006] : (2) Lia: "I don't trust him"
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Ali joins Lia
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:55 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin takes another potion
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:58 2006] : (4) Dan: "Personally, I'd not grieve overmuch at his passing"
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:59 2006] : (3) Adrin: Potions etc: Cure Light Wounds [1d8] -> [3] = (3)+1
[Tue Sep 19 23:12:59 2006] : (2) Lia: Casts...: Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) HP
[Tue Sep 19 23:13:05 2006] : (2) Lia: on Jack
[Tue Sep 19 23:13:14 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan moves to Adrin and hands him a CLW
[Tue Sep 19 23:13:33 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin takes it gratefully
[Tue Sep 19 23:13:36 2006] : (3) Adrin: Potions etc: Cure Light Wounds [1d8] -> [8] = (8)+1
[Tue Sep 19 23:13:37 2006] : (1) Jodi: Jack regains conciousness.
[Tue Sep 19 23:13:46 2006] : (1) Jack: "Whaaa?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:13:59 2006] : (2) Lia: "We saved you. Yet again"
[Tue Sep 19 23:14:04 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc are we mad healing him?
[Tue Sep 19 23:14:10 2006] : (2) Lia: "Why, I don't quite understand"
[Tue Sep 19 23:14:17 2006] : (1) Jack: ooc Beats another 3 hours of combat...
[Tue Sep 19 23:14:23 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc yep, we are.
[Tue Sep 19 23:14:24 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 23:14:42 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc we let him board his ship and then got on it. Whats another bit of insanity?
[Tue Sep 19 23:14:43 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc WE WOULD HAVE DEFEATED YOU DM! we're stupid, but lucky!
[Tue Sep 19 23:14:43 2006] : (1) Jack: "Er. Thanks I suppose." Jack struggles to his feet.
[Tue Sep 19 23:15:26 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc speak for yourself, I was in pretty bad shape!
[Tue Sep 19 23:15:31 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc and achieved the dubious feat of being on a boad in the middle of the sea with no crew |o?
[Tue Sep 19 23:15:37 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We never wanted to kill you. Why didn't you leave us any choice?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:15:42 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc boad = boat
[Tue Sep 19 23:15:43 2006] : (2) Lia: "OK, now, to the nearest shore"
[Tue Sep 19 23:16:21 2006] : (1) Jack: "I... I must apologize for the way I have treated you. I'm an honest smuggler not a murderer and I've never broken a deal before."
[Tue Sep 19 23:16:22 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc they would have given in at some point, no? :D
[Tue Sep 19 23:16:33 2006] : (2) Lia: "Right."
[Tue Sep 19 23:16:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Sep 19 23:16:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra casts CLW on herself
[Tue Sep 19 23:16:59 2006] : (1) Jack: "Truely, the events of today have gotten somewhat out-of-hand. I never should have taken that last job. Flithly assassins with their poisons."
[Tue Sep 19 23:17:01 2006] : (4) Dan: "Well, it's twice now we'd have died because of your actions"
[Tue Sep 19 23:17:35 2006] : (1) Jack: "Er. well. I can set you ashore if that is what you wish."
[Tue Sep 19 23:17:44 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc how many sailors died?
[Tue Sep 19 23:17:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Why take a job if you dislike it that much?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:17:49 2006] : (3) Adrin: "Nearest safe port would be better"
[Tue Sep 19 23:17:50 2006] : (1) Jack: ooc one.
[Tue Sep 19 23:18:14 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc Just call me the slayer!
[Tue Sep 19 23:18:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Sep 19 23:18:41 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc maybe not
[Tue Sep 19 23:18:49 2006] : (4) Dan: "Well, for my part, I'm sorry about your fallen crewmate, it was not my intention to kill him"
[Tue Sep 19 23:19:23 2006] : (1) Jack: ooc actually he's just unconcious.
[Tue Sep 19 23:19:40 2006] : (2) Lia: "Can't we heal him?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:19:42 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc can we call you Buffy instead?
[Tue Sep 19 23:19:50 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Sep 19 23:19:52 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc Danbuff
[Tue Sep 19 23:19:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra has a look at the fallen sailor
[Tue Sep 19 23:20:13 2006] : (1) Jack: "I think it would be preferrable to all if we parted ways as soon as possible. It would be three days to Westharbour. I can provide a contact who can shelter you from the authorities if you wish."
[Tue Sep 19 23:20:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Sep 19 23:20:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: On the sailor
[Tue Sep 19 23:20:55 2006] : (4) Dan: "Yes, to draw a line under this whole sorry business would be preferable"
[Tue Sep 19 23:20:57 2006] : (2) Lia: "That would do it, yes"
[Tue Sep 19 23:21:22 2006] : (4) Dan: "You could have told us this before though"
[Tue Sep 19 23:21:40 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin watches Jack coldly
[Tue Sep 19 23:22:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's not dwell on it any longer than we have to. We're never going to be friends, let's leave it at that"
[Tue Sep 19 23:22:12 2006] : (2) Lia: "Sail on!"
[Tue Sep 19 23:22:36 2006] : (4) Dan: Dan ensures his pack is tightly sealed and sits on the deck
[Tue Sep 19 23:22:39 2006] : (2) Lia: Lia leans, her back to the mast, tired.
[Tue Sep 19 23:22:39 2006] : (1) Jack: "Right. Hard a port!"
[Tue Sep 19 23:23:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Adrin, how do you feel?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:23:24 2006] : (4) Dan: "I have more potions if needed"
[Tue Sep 19 23:23:30 2006] : (3) Adrin: "I'll be fine once I get off this ship"
[Tue Sep 19 23:24:17 2006] : (2) Lia: Con check: [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17)
[Tue Sep 19 23:24:28 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc hey, I'm getting better at sailing.
[Tue Sep 19 23:24:35 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc :D
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:02 2006] : (1) Jack: "The contacts goes by the code name of the ...."
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:10 2006] : (3) Adrin: Adrin sits beside Dan, and leans close
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:15 2006] : (1) Jack: He leans close to whisper.
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra takes a look at Adrin's wounds
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:19 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc dun, den derrrrrr!
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:41 2006] : (1) Jack: ooc the only one I can think of is the Gray Mouser but that's already taken :(
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:51 2006] : (3) Adrin: "I once saw a house set on fire by the word of a wizard. Can you do that?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:57 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc the Green razor?
[Tue Sep 19 23:25:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc The Artful Dodger?
[Tue Sep 19 23:26:04 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc silver fox
[Tue Sep 19 23:26:08 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc Baron Greenback
[Tue Sep 19 23:26:19 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc Mickey Mouse
[Tue Sep 19 23:26:21 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc The Silver Surfer?
[Tue Sep 19 23:26:28 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc roflmao
[Tue Sep 19 23:26:33 2006] : (4) Dan: ooc the Mac Daddy
[Tue Sep 19 23:26:38 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc Clark Kent
[Tue Sep 19 23:26:55 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc the Clerk of Kent
[Tue Sep 19 23:27:37 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc HG Wells
[Tue Sep 19 23:28:02 2006] : (4) Dan: "was that question to me Adrin?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:28:10 2006] : (3) Adrin: ooc yes
[Tue Sep 19 23:28:23 2006] : (1) Jack: (whispering) "Dirk. You'll find him in the dockside area, ask the beggers for directions."
[Tue Sep 19 23:28:25 2006] : (4) Dan: "I could singe it a little, maybe set it alight if it has thatch."
[Tue Sep 19 23:28:41 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc all that for...Dirk?
[Tue Sep 19 23:28:44 2006] : (2) Lia: ooc ;)
[Tue Sep 19 23:28:51 2006] : (2) Lia: "Noted"
[Tue Sep 19 23:29:01 2006] : (3) Adrin: "But not a ship for instance?"
[Tue Sep 19 23:29:33 2006] : (1) Jack: A few hours later, you're rowed ashore with all your gear and left on the beach of a sheltered cove.
[Tue Sep 19 23:29:35 2006] : (2) Lia: "Through the sail maybe"
[Tue Sep 19 23:29:38 2006] : (1) DM: GAME END.