Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / TSG - 17 May 2003

[Sat May 17 21:12:25 2003] : (1875) DM: GAME START
[Sat May 17 21:12:32 2003] : (1875) DM: oh wait
[Sat May 17 21:12:35 2003] : (1878) Enilia: lol
[Sat May 17 21:12:37 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc No recap?
[Sat May 17 21:12:38 2003] : (1875) DM: where is Stu ? not awake yet ?
[Sat May 17 21:12:49 2003] : (1879) Aidan: doesn't seem so
[Sat May 17 21:12:57 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: most powerful spells gone, some lesser ones still around
[Sat May 17 21:13:01 2003] : (1875) DM: ok, recap first
[Sat May 17 21:13:04 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: he's coming. he says
[Sat May 17 21:13:05 2003] : (1879) Aidan: we quit after killing a chair and some candelabras :P
[Sat May 17 21:13:18 2003] : (1878) Enilia: still need to search the room...
[Sat May 17 21:13:22 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Right before a thorough search
[Sat May 17 21:13:23 2003] : (1875) DM: You found a scroll in the clearing
[Sat May 17 21:13:31 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Killing?? sitting on and bending you mean!
[Sat May 17 21:13:38 2003] : (1875) DM: a parchment type thing
[Sat May 17 21:13:38 2003] : (1878) Enilia: LOL
[Sat May 17 21:13:39 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: KMAO
[Sat May 17 21:14:06 2003] : (1875) DM: parchment
[Sat May 17 21:14:24 2003] : (1879) Aidan: hey, it DIED. That means we killed it :P
[Sat May 17 21:14:24 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia watches the candelabra marks on Feylisse's butt and giggles **
[Sat May 17 21:14:39 2003] : (1879) Aidan: lol
[Sat May 17 21:14:44 2003] : (1889) Loren (enter): 21:14
[Sat May 17 21:14:52 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Hi Stu
[Sat May 17 21:14:55 2003] : ** (1883) Feylisse glares at Enilia **
[Sat May 17 21:15:01 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: That is no laughing matter ;)
[Sat May 17 21:15:01 2003] : (1875) DM: After lots of talking, and meeting with some Rogue type guy, you went to Aldar, to Cardochran Castle
[Sat May 17 21:15:05 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Hi, Stu
[Sat May 17 21:15:06 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia looks away, still giggling **
[Sat May 17 21:15:07 2003] : ** (1883) Feylisse 's player hugs Stu **
[Sat May 17 21:15:10 2003] : (1875) DM: which you entered throught the kitchen
[Sat May 17 21:15:11 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan whispers to Enilia: "What are we giggling about?" **
[Sat May 17 21:15:23 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc Hello everyone :-)
[Sat May 17 21:15:34 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc hi
[Sat May 17 21:15:39 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc you're late, young man!
[Sat May 17 21:15:43 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc hello Loren :)
[Sat May 17 21:15:48 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia whispers back "Buttmarks.... On Feylisse..." **
[Sat May 17 21:15:53 2003] : (1875) DM: You found a door in the cold chamber, followed a tunnel
[Sat May 17 21:15:59 2003] : (1875) DM: and arrived in a furnished room
[Sat May 17 21:16:24 2003] : (1875) DM: you were attacked by nasty objects
[Sat May 17 21:16:30 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan whispers to Enilia: "Are you sure those are marks from the candelabras? You never now about such women.." **
[Sat May 17 21:16:31 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc strange women ring me up and disrupt my sleep :-P
[Sat May 17 21:16:48 2003] : (1875) DM: which you melted/splintered/broke/killed
[Sat May 17 21:16:56 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Then don't answer the phone ;)
[Sat May 17 21:17:03 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia whispers back "What? You know something I don't?" **
[Sat May 17 21:17:04 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc so you'd rather not be here? I'll remember that next week...
[Sat May 17 21:17:25 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc just kidding
[Sat May 17 21:17:26 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan whispers to Enilia; "Not really..just speculating" **
[Sat May 17 21:17:40 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia chuckles **
[Sat May 17 21:17:44 2003] : (1875) DM: You're now in this room
[Sat May 17 21:17:50 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc where am I?
[Sat May 17 21:18:26 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc hiding up the chimney?
[Sat May 17 21:18:31 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 21:18:49 2003] : (1875) DM: And as you are recovering from the shock of seeing live objects
[Sat May 17 21:19:05 2003] : (1875) DM: you hear footsteps running down the corridor
[Sat May 17 21:19:11 2003] : (1875) DM: or tunnel as it is
[Sat May 17 21:19:18 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc that'd be A'Sadar - unless the essential cowardice belongs to all this player's characters? ;-)
[Sat May 17 21:19:23 2003] : (1875) DM: and Rago appears, completely out of breath
[Sat May 17 21:19:27 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia turns towards the tunnel **
[Sat May 17 21:19:35 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Where have you been?!
[Sat May 17 21:19:37 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 21:19:42 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: so where have yo been?
[Sat May 17 21:19:46 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: you
[Sat May 17 21:19:48 2003] : (1875) DM: he explains that he has been delayed, has followed your footsteps, found Maria in the kitchen and found you here
[Sat May 17 21:19:54 2003] : (1879) Aidan: 1x lost halfling..
[Sat May 17 21:19:58 2003] : (1879) Aidan: *crosses off imaginary list*
[Sat May 17 21:20:07 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: What kept you? You don't need to supervise your hired help?
[Sat May 17 21:20:10 2003] : (1885) Rago: "*phew* In future try not to leave me behind next time. Darned difficult finding you again."
[Sat May 17 21:20:12 2003] : (1875) DM: You turn around, and realize the other halfking guy has disappeared
[Sat May 17 21:20:24 2003] : (1875) DM: probably tscared to death by moving objects or something
[Sat May 17 21:20:25 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 21:20:32 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 21:20:34 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc LOL, spooky
[Sat May 17 21:20:38 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Hey, where'd the other little runt go
[Sat May 17 21:20:42 2003] : (1879) Aidan: hmm...
[Sat May 17 21:20:43 2003] : (1879) Aidan: darn...
[Sat May 17 21:20:49 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Halflings... You never know where you have them....
[Sat May 17 21:20:50 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc /me disables the random "t" key in typing
[Sat May 17 21:20:52 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc darn..no halfling steak today
[Sat May 17 21:20:57 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Left, he'll be back, or not
[Sat May 17 21:21:16 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa walks over to the bookcase **
[Sat May 17 21:21:18 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc Aidan, you're the only elf around ?
[Sat May 17 21:21:20 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc Arian makes quip about maybe they're the same guy that F woldn't - rolepalying, see
[Sat May 17 21:21:27 2003] : (1885) Rago: "What's the situation? What's the plan?"
[Sat May 17 21:21:38 2003] : (1879) Aidan: We just killed some chairs..
[Sat May 17 21:21:45 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Finding the big stone?
[Sat May 17 21:21:48 2003] : (1879) Aidan: and a pair of t(NO, no h)ongs
[Sat May 17 21:21:54 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: And some candle things
[Sat May 17 21:21:58 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia goes to look up the chimney... **
[Sat May 17 21:22:01 2003] : (1879) Aidan: and a few candelabras
[Sat May 17 21:22:12 2003] : (1875) DM: Enilia, the chimney is huge
[Sat May 17 21:22:14 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc LOL, indeed, no thongs. They're a protected species here, y'know
[Sat May 17 21:22:20 2003] : (1875) DM: it's about man size in height
[Sat May 17 21:22:23 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 21:22:38 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Wow....
[Sat May 17 21:22:42 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Enilia, finding Santa Claus yet?
[Sat May 17 21:22:48 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 21:22:50 2003] : (1875) DM: and the back of it is ornated with an iron plate with a salamander wrought on it
[Sat May 17 21:22:57 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc it's man-size you know
[Sat May 17 21:22:59 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa takes the books of the shelves, one by one, lokking through them to determine the content **
[Sat May 17 21:23:09 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: looking
[Sat May 17 21:23:22 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan picks up a portrait and examines it **
[Sat May 17 21:23:26 2003] : (1875) DM: there is a frieze around the chimney, with alternating salamanders wrought in iron
[Sat May 17 21:23:30 2003] : (1875) DM: and flowers too
[Sat May 17 21:23:42 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia looks closer at the ornaments **
[Sat May 17 21:23:42 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan starts prodding inanimate objects... just in case **
[Sat May 17 21:23:44 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc give me some time to read all and answer to all please
[Sat May 17 21:23:54 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 21:24:04 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Keep up ;)
[Sat May 17 21:24:05 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Take all the time you need
[Sat May 17 21:24:06 2003] : ** (1883) Feylisse does nothing and waits for the DM **
[Sat May 17 21:24:24 2003] : (1875) DM: Liftrasa, on the book shelf there is a little chest
[Sat May 17 21:24:32 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc What?? No pre-prepared answers waiting to be cut and pasted in?? ;)
[Sat May 17 21:24:39 2003] : (1875) DM: it's kind of tuiny
[Sat May 17 21:24:42 2003] : (1875) DM: tiny too
[Sat May 17 21:24:44 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Is it locked?
[Sat May 17 21:24:53 2003] : (1875) DM: no, it's open
[Sat May 17 21:25:10 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa opens the tiny chest **
[Sat May 17 21:25:16 2003] : (1875) DM: Aidan, you are looking at portraits of apparently very rich people
[Sat May 17 21:25:20 2003] : (1875) DM: old and young
[Sat May 17 21:25:36 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc most disorganised, she says disapprovingly with breathtaking hypocrisy :-)
[Sat May 17 21:25:37 2003] : (1879) Aidan: do they seem to be related to each other?
[Sat May 17 21:25:46 2003] : ** (1885) Rago pokes around looking for secret passages etc. **
[Sat May 17 21:25:49 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 21:25:52 2003] : (1875) DM: Aidan : no
[Sat May 17 21:25:54 2003] : (1885) Rago: Search Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Sat May 17 21:25:57 2003] : (1875) DM: Rago, where are you ?
[Sat May 17 21:26:08 2003] : ** (1889) Loren inspects the desk **
[Sat May 17 21:26:22 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Does anyone know what this might be?
[Sat May 17 21:26:24 2003] : (1885) Rago: In the room. Starting in the SE corner and working clockwise.
[Sat May 17 21:26:43 2003] : (1875) DM: As Rago passes near the fireplace, he notices that the hearth is strange
[Sat May 17 21:26:44 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan walks over to Liftrasa and takes a peek **
[Sat May 17 21:26:46 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa shows a piece of wrought iron, with a salamander wrought on it **
[Sat May 17 21:26:58 2003] : (1879) Aidan: uh..
[Sat May 17 21:27:04 2003] : (1879) Aidan: might be a piece of the fireplace?
[Sat May 17 21:27:06 2003] : (1875) DM: It looks like it's been carved, in an ellipse, as if a door had been opened
[Sat May 17 21:27:08 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Hey Liftrasa, there's salamanders here too...
[Sat May 17 21:27:16 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan walks over to the hearth to see what Rago has found **
[Sat May 17 21:27:29 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa walks over to the fireplace **
[Sat May 17 21:27:40 2003] : (1879) Aidan: maybe it fits in the fireplace, and it'll open, just like in the stories!
[Sat May 17 21:27:44 2003] : (1885) Rago: "Looks like a door here in the back of the fireplace. Let's see if I can open it."
[Sat May 17 21:27:53 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Fairy tales?
[Sat May 17 21:27:54 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia steps back **
[Sat May 17 21:28:04 2003] : (1879) Aidan: yes, fairy tales
[Sat May 17 21:28:10 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: .me gives Rago the piece of iron
[Sat May 17 21:28:31 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc give me a sec, everybody silent for a minute :P
[Sat May 17 21:28:42 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Stranger things have happened, but most fairy tales just make me laugh
[Sat May 17 21:28:52 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc who went to the desk ?
[Sat May 17 21:29:00 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc me
[Sat May 17 21:29:40 2003] : (1875) DM: Rago, search check again
[Sat May 17 21:29:46 2003] : (1885) Rago: Search Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Sat May 17 21:29:59 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc I'll take 10
[Sat May 17 21:30:05 2003] : (1889) Loren: ah... some locked drawers... we could use a thief here (smiles)
[Sat May 17 21:30:09 2003] : ** (1885) Rago searches very carefully. **
[Sat May 17 21:30:33 2003] : ** (1885) Rago stands straight and looks a Loren. **
[Sat May 17 21:30:42 2003] : (1885) Rago: "No thieves here."
[Sat May 17 21:31:02 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Thieves or thugs?
[Sat May 17 21:31:08 2003] : (1889) Loren: oh... I mean a... errr.. someone with... sneaky skills :-P
[Sat May 17 21:31:11 2003] : (1879) Aidan: the people who picks locks, or the pathetic people who backstabs?
[Sat May 17 21:31:23 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: But we could also use someone experienced in opening locks
[Sat May 17 21:31:24 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: No? By what appellation do you usually call yourself then, halfling?
[Sat May 17 21:31:30 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: I could smash them open
[Sat May 17 21:31:41 2003] : (1885) Rago: "I can handle the occasional lock. Where is it?"
[Sat May 17 21:31:52 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Smashing them might ruin the contents
[Sat May 17 21:31:58 2003] : (1879) Aidan: there is a reason why things are locked
[Sat May 17 21:31:59 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: aww
[Sat May 17 21:31:59 2003] : ** (1885) Rago tosses the Salamander to Liftrasa **
[Sat May 17 21:32:02 2003] : (1889) Loren: under the desk
[Sat May 17 21:32:11 2003] : (1885) Rago: "Here, open the door. There's a missing salamander just there."
[Sat May 17 21:32:21 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa catches the salamander and puts it back in the chest **
[Sat May 17 21:32:25 2003] : ** (1885) Rago gets his lock picks out **
[Sat May 17 21:32:40 2003] : (1885) Rago: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20)
[Sat May 17 21:32:46 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: I'll wait for you, one thing at a time, Rago
[Sat May 17 21:33:06 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc take 10 again.
[Sat May 17 21:33:32 2003] : (1889) Loren: that's the first drawer.... there's one below it...
[Sat May 17 21:33:43 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia looks around for a chair that isn't moving **
[Sat May 17 21:33:57 2003] : (1875) DM: there's another drawer below it
[Sat May 17 21:33:59 2003] : (1885) Rago: I pull out a handful of papers and spread them on the desk.
[Sat May 17 21:34:02 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa goes over to the desk **
[Sat May 17 21:34:11 2003] : (1885) Rago: "These don't make any sense to me."
[Sat May 17 21:34:17 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc lol@Enilia
[Sat May 17 21:34:21 2003] : (1885) Rago: Decipher Script Skill Check: Untrained
[Sat May 17 21:34:25 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc darn.
[Sat May 17 21:34:34 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc :P Is there any?
[Sat May 17 21:34:43 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan tries to read a paper **
[Sat May 17 21:35:09 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc are any of the other drawers locked?
[Sat May 17 21:35:15 2003] : (1875) DM: It seems to be some strange tongue none of you are familiar with, but you notice also drawings that ressemble a lot the one you saw on the parchment
[Sat May 17 21:35:24 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc yes, the other one is locked as well
[Sat May 17 21:35:31 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc this is where you need Chiara - or another cleric who has made a point of reemmbering how often mysterious papers turn up :-)
[Sat May 17 21:35:33 2003] : (1885) Rago: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21)
[Sat May 17 21:35:36 2003] : (1879) Aidan: I think we should bring these papers along..
[Sat May 17 21:35:45 2003] : (1875) DM: you popen the other drawer
[Sat May 17 21:35:55 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa uses her Comprehend languages **
[Sat May 17 21:35:57 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Liftrasa casts Comprehend Languages ( level 1, "Understands all spoken and written languages." )
[Sat May 17 21:36:23 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc right on cue - thank you, L :-)
[Sat May 17 21:36:25 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa starts reading the papers **
[Sat May 17 21:36:47 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc I knew I had a reason to memorise this spell :D
[Sat May 17 21:36:59 2003] : ** No match found
[Sat May 17 21:38:13 2003] : (1885) Rago: I pull out a scroll case and open it.
[Sat May 17 21:38:16 2003] : (1875) DM: spot checks everyone
[Sat May 17 21:38:19 2003] : (1885) Rago: "Wonder what's in here."
[Sat May 17 21:38:21 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: This isn't helpful at all, there is talk about the Telajav Srev, but there are a lot of formulas here, but it is the motherstone of the others
[Sat May 17 21:38:27 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Sat May 17 21:38:28 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Sat May 17 21:38:29 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Sat May 17 21:38:29 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Sat May 17 21:38:32 2003] : (1889) Loren: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Sat May 17 21:38:35 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc , and where is everyone too
[Sat May 17 21:38:47 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Sat May 17 21:38:48 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: At the desk, reading the papers
[Sat May 17 21:38:50 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc near the hearth
[Sat May 17 21:38:57 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc at the desk, next to Rago
[Sat May 17 21:39:05 2003] : ** (1883) Feylisse is near the centre of hte room, she never approached anything to look at it **
[Sat May 17 21:39:06 2003] : (1879) Aidan: At the desk, holding a paper in my hand
[Sat May 17 21:39:26 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Sat May 17 21:40:07 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc I can't draw on the map, I'm not a player
[Sat May 17 21:40:15 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc one moment. I've misplaced my bits of paper. (stupid move, *grumble, grumble)
[Sat May 17 21:40:27 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc right click on your name, make yourself a player
[Sat May 17 21:40:47 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc oh, I can do it *myself*? cool! :-D
[Sat May 17 21:41:02 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc, yes, admin password is blank
[Sat May 17 21:41:02 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc as long as the DM has not set a password :P
[Sat May 17 21:41:05 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc What's the administrator password?
[Sat May 17 21:41:06 2003] : (1889) Loren: oi... not a thief indeed!
[Sat May 17 21:41:36 2003] : (1885) Rago: "What? You mean this gold. I was going to share it out later."
[Sat May 17 21:41:39 2003] : (1879) Aidan: very effective to be a non-thief?
[Sat May 17 21:41:45 2003] : ** (1885) Rago throws 10 gp onto the table. **
[Sat May 17 21:42:20 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia looks at the gold, then at Rago... **
[Sat May 17 21:42:24 2003] : (1885) Rago: "*shrug* Old habits die hard?"
[Sat May 17 21:42:26 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Where did that come from?
[Sat May 17 21:42:34 2003] : (1875) DM: Aidan, to answer a much earlier question, no, the painting make no sense
[Sat May 17 21:42:36 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Probably another drawer
[Sat May 17 21:42:44 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc I still can't draw :(
[Sat May 17 21:43:05 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Whiteboard tab
[Sat May 17 21:43:08 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: we never did get to hear what term you prefer to call yourself by?
[Sat May 17 21:43:30 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc BTW, respect Delphine, for being able to write text on the map :P
[Sat May 17 21:43:38 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc ty :)
[Sat May 17 21:43:40 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 21:43:45 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc thx, lol, took ages
[Sat May 17 21:43:48 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc impressive, isn't she? :-)
[Sat May 17 21:43:49 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 21:43:52 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc np H :)
[Sat May 17 21:43:52 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc big time
[Sat May 17 21:44:14 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc nice handwriting :-)
[Sat May 17 21:44:15 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc That's the Delphine we know and admire :)
[Sat May 17 21:44:27 2003] : ** (1885) Rago leaves the gold on the table and looks at the scroll case contents. **
[Sat May 17 21:44:55 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan mumbles something about lost love in Elvish **
[Sat May 17 21:45:03 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa starts reading the scrolls **
[Sat May 17 21:45:45 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Ahhh, the 7th blop :P
[Sat May 17 21:46:33 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Are you calling me a blob? The nerve ;)
[Sat May 17 21:46:40 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 21:46:55 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc not blob, blop :P
[Sat May 17 21:46:58 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc were there any books on the shelves?
[Sat May 17 21:47:13 2003] : ** (1885) Rago draws a parchment from the scroll case. **
[Sat May 17 21:47:26 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc What's it say?
[Sat May 17 21:47:34 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Okay, I do that, DM sir/ma'am :)
[Sat May 17 21:48:19 2003] : ** (1883) Feylisse goes over to bookshelf and looks through books **
[Sat May 17 21:48:41 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan walks over to the paintings for a look **
[Sat May 17 21:49:01 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia pokes the chair behinf her, wondering if it's safe to sit down... **
[Sat May 17 21:49:03 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan removes the frame and rolls the painting together and stuffs it in his bag **
[Sat May 17 21:49:27 2003] : (1885) Rago: "Hey, this looks like the other half of that other piece of parchment we have. Who has the other bit?"
[Sat May 17 21:49:52 2003] : (1875) DM: Enilia : it is safe ;-)
[Sat May 17 21:50:14 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia pokes a little more, just to be sure, the sits down **
[Sat May 17 21:50:20 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa looks in her backpack for the other half of the document **
[Sat May 17 21:51:00 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa hands it over to Rago **
[Sat May 17 21:51:07 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Here you are
[Sat May 17 21:51:17 2003] : (1885) Rago: I place both bits on the table and put them together.
[Sat May 17 21:51:21 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc do they match?
[Sat May 17 21:51:36 2003] : ** (1889) Loren sits on the corner of the desk and looks at the scroll **
[Sat May 17 21:51:38 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc How did you know about that document, you weren't there when we found it? ;)
[Sat May 17 21:51:47 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 21:51:58 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc er...
[Sat May 17 21:52:11 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc he's psychic
[Sat May 17 21:52:16 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 21:52:22 2003] : (1875) DM: parchment
[Sat May 17 21:52:53 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc {stretches} I almost feel awake now
[Sat May 17 21:53:09 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc I will assume you took time to tell Rago all that had happened
[Sat May 17 21:53:14 2003] : ** (1883) Feylisse reads out from the book **
[Sat May 17 21:53:15 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol@Stu
[Sat May 17 21:53:30 2003] : (1879) Aidan: uh...
[Sat May 17 21:53:30 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Bet you're still in bed tho :P
[Sat May 17 21:53:33 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa reads the whole of the document out loud **
[Sat May 17 21:53:41 2003] : (1879) Aidan: looks like we need to find 6 diamonds to destroy the One
[Sat May 17 21:53:43 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia listens **
[Sat May 17 21:54:39 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: "the serpent and rose, along with the salamander, were the distinctive devices of Seldran of Sankornel, otherwise known as Seldran the Wise"
[Sat May 17 21:54:49 2003] : (1885) Rago: "Er. All mumbo jumbo to me."
[Sat May 17 21:54:53 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc not today, I actually made it to the study today :-)
[Sat May 17 21:54:54 2003] : ** (1883) Feylisse finishes reading and listens to Liftrasa **
[Sat May 17 21:55:00 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Are you sure? It sounds to me as if the 6 have nothing to do with the one
[Sat May 17 21:55:01 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Seldran...where have I heard this before?
[Sat May 17 21:55:05 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia looks utterly confused **
[Sat May 17 21:55:16 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Isn't Seldran the one who made this?
[Sat May 17 21:55:28 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan pulls out the painting and unrolls it **
[Sat May 17 21:55:31 2003] : (1879) Aidan: this wouldn't happen to be him?
[Sat May 17 21:55:39 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: I hope you guys know what all this means, cos I'm lost
[Sat May 17 21:55:43 2003] : (1885) Rago: "(grumbling) give me a bloody dagger and a boot print any day."
[Sat May 17 21:55:50 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: The Ten Tach were mentioned in one of the other papers as well
[Sat May 17 21:57:03 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: As a matter of fact that other paper makes more sense now, the stones are all linked, but how that works is still not clear
[Sat May 17 21:57:12 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan rolls the paper together and stuffs it in bag **
[Sat May 17 21:57:18 2003] : (1879) Aidan: *painting
[Sat May 17 21:57:33 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: What's with that painting?
[Sat May 17 21:58:00 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Nothing..I asked if anyone of you recognized him
[Sat May 17 21:58:18 2003] : (1875) DM: The painting you just saw was that of an old man in robes, with embroderies showing the same serpent and rose from the brooch Liftrasa is wearing and a salamander ressembling the one on the chimney all entwined
[Sat May 17 21:58:31 2003] : (1875) DM: It's labelles : Seldran of Sankornel
[Sat May 17 21:58:34 2003] : (1885) Rago: "The Six are the Ten...? Well, someone can't count."
[Sat May 17 21:58:39 2003] : (1875) DM: labelled even
[Sat May 17 21:58:45 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia chuckles **
[Sat May 17 21:58:50 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan holds up his hand **
[Sat May 17 21:58:53 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: I cant count
[Sat May 17 21:58:58 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Serpent, rose and salamander
[Sat May 17 21:59:08 2003] : (1889) Loren: that's what I thought, Rago
[Sat May 17 21:59:40 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia smiles at bar-Dan "But you're clever enough to know it" *smile* **
[Sat May 17 21:59:59 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Unless Ten's just a name and not a number of course
[Sat May 17 22:00:17 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Four of the Ten might have been destroyed already
[Sat May 17 22:00:26 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan beams **
[Sat May 17 22:00:38 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia smiles big **
[Sat May 17 22:01:14 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: But the Six *are* the Ten Tach. However we are to take that
[Sat May 17 22:01:22 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan gets a longing look **
[Sat May 17 22:01:41 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc Henry found those names :P
[Sat May 17 22:01:48 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:01:53 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Where?
[Sat May 17 22:02:17 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc /me you'll know at the end of the adventure, not spoiling the fun ;)
[Sat May 17 22:02:46 2003] : (1885) Rago: "Is there any point sitting here scratching our heads or shall we look for more clues?"
[Sat May 17 22:03:20 2003] : (1879) Aidan: haven't we examined the entire room already?
[Sat May 17 22:03:25 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Still, the Six each have one characteristic: blodd, moon at dusk, sun, skies, deeper seas and flower in the fields, that doesn't sound like there have been 10 of them
[Sat May 17 22:03:26 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Haven't you searched the entire room Rago?
[Sat May 17 22:03:42 2003] : (1885) Rago: "There's that door in the fireplace...."
[Sat May 17 22:03:55 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Well open it
[Sat May 17 22:04:12 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia gets up and move away from the chimney **
[Sat May 17 22:04:17 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc I take it there aren't any other papers or scrolls to examine?
[Sat May 17 22:04:23 2003] : ** (1885) Rago attempts to use the salamander thingy with the fireplace thingy **
[Sat May 17 22:04:28 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc there aren't
[Sat May 17 22:04:31 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:04:45 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa puts the papers and scrolls in her backpack and gives Rago the salamander **
[Sat May 17 22:04:46 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc Liftrasa pocketed the salamander thingy :P
[Sat May 17 22:05:01 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc let's see.. Feylisse read the books, Liftrasa the papers, and I took the paintings..nothing left :P
[Sat May 17 22:05:03 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Not any more
[Sat May 17 22:05:27 2003] : (1879) Aidan: hey Liftrasa, while reading that scroll, did you find out what language it was?
[Sat May 17 22:05:30 2003] : (1875) DM: As you place the salamander in the frieze, the iron plate at the back of the fire place open, opening onto a dark corridor
[Sat May 17 22:05:40 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: those colours seem to cover the whole range, also - no colour is missing, unless it were black, or clear, or orange... hmm
[Sat May 17 22:05:40 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc Aidan, it was French :P
[Sat May 17 22:05:53 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:05:54 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:05:55 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc LOL, quite :-)
[Sat May 17 22:06:00 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc French sucks..and I know French, so I should've been able to read it :P
[Sat May 17 22:06:12 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan has a look down the corridor **
[Sat May 17 22:06:25 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Be careful Bar....
[Sat May 17 22:06:25 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc Ooo. Don't say French sucks to the French DM...
[Sat May 17 22:06:37 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc French *sucks*?! Hush yo' mouth! Don't affront the DM!!! :-D
[Sat May 17 22:06:43 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: I'm not going anywhere, just looking
[Sat May 17 22:06:52 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc Great minds, David :-)
[Sat May 17 22:06:54 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia smiles **
[Sat May 17 22:07:01 2003] : (1878) Enilia: See anything in there?
[Sat May 17 22:07:13 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc Ask the DM
[Sat May 17 22:07:16 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Oh God...she's French!? I thought we were having Henry again! :O
[Sat May 17 22:07:17 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc the DM sulks at all this anti-French talk
[Sat May 17 22:07:25 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:07:54 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Don't sulk, you the one always saying every note in gibberish is French ;)
[Sat May 17 22:08:00 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc Know thine Enemy :P
[Sat May 17 22:08:19 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:08:21 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc /me is just waiting for a message from the DM saying "Aidan drops dead on the floor, and a voice mutters something in French" :P
[Sat May 17 22:08:22 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc lol@Cel
[Sat May 17 22:08:33 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:08:34 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc I like the French... I've even been there :-)
[Sat May 17 22:08:52 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc A voice mutter : vous tes mort, and Aidan drops dead
[Sat May 17 22:08:54 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc In the French? Ouch!
[Sat May 17 22:09:00 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Rago, lead on and we'll follow (from a distance)
[Sat May 17 22:09:09 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc I knew it!
[Sat May 17 22:09:15 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc {blushes}
[Sat May 17 22:09:16 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:09:21 2003] : (1879) Aidan: yes, go on, Chief
[Sat May 17 22:09:23 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc vous tes? Are you sure that's French?
[Sat May 17 22:09:36 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc I don't like the French, and I l*live* there lol
[Sat May 17 22:09:38 2003] : ** (1885) Rago readies his crossbow and moves silently down the corridor. **
[Sat May 17 22:09:43 2003] : (1885) Rago: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [14,13] = (27)
[Sat May 17 22:09:46 2003] : (1885) Rago: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+23] -> [16,23] = (39)
[Sat May 17 22:09:46 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Liftrasa, it is..although it might be vous etes
[Sat May 17 22:09:56 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc /me feels left out and say "Skal vi s lige komme videre!"
[Sat May 17 22:10:08 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc I know, just pulling Delphine's leg
[Sat May 17 22:10:10 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Enilia, ja det kan vi :)
[Sat May 17 22:10:19 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc :D
[Sat May 17 22:10:27 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc *ahem* back to the game now?
[Sat May 17 22:10:36 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc the funky e didn't make it to your screen H. :P, but it's there on my screen :P
[Sat May 17 22:10:37 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc That's what I said :P
[Sat May 17 22:10:40 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Forgot I was able to speak half-Danish? ;D
[Sat May 17 22:10:49 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc kinda lol
[Sat May 17 22:10:49 2003] : (1875) DM: Rago slides unnoticed along the passage
[Sat May 17 22:11:06 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan follows at a distance, arrow nocked **
[Sat May 17 22:11:12 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc just checking what sort of vision halflings have.
[Sat May 17 22:11:12 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Whatever you say, Delphine (never argue with the DM)
[Sat May 17 22:11:15 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia follows at the back **
[Sat May 17 22:11:17 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: ooc ave Caesar, Domine (of dungeons), nos morituri te salutamus
[Sat May 17 22:11:19 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Do we see him, thinking as he has a 39 in Hide...
[Sat May 17 22:11:32 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Rago, no special vision..only normal I think
[Sat May 17 22:11:38 2003] : (1875) DM: You see him disappear lalong the passage
[Sat May 17 22:12:05 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc how dark is it?
[Sat May 17 22:12:17 2003] : (1879) Aidan: hmm...
[Sat May 17 22:12:18 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa follows, she doesn't need extra light **
[Sat May 17 22:12:27 2003] : (1879) Aidan: should we bring a *candelabra* to light this up? *wink*
[Sat May 17 22:12:30 2003] : (1875) DM: It's light at the entrance, providing the light of the room lights it, but it's getting darker and darker
[Sat May 17 22:12:40 2003] : (1883) Feylisse: speaking of light....
[Sat May 17 22:12:43 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan can see quite well **
[Sat May 17 22:12:46 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia chuckles and lights her torch **
[Sat May 17 22:12:49 2003] : (1875) DM: where is everybody ?
[Sat May 17 22:12:51 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc how dark is it?
[Sat May 17 22:13:14 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia is behind everybody **
[Sat May 17 22:13:23 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc I'm following Rago
[Sat May 17 22:13:32 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan is next to the 'cave' entrance **
[Sat May 17 22:13:35 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc draw the corridor?
[Sat May 17 22:13:54 2003] : (1885) Rago: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Sat May 17 22:13:57 2003] : (1875) DM: The passage is more like a corridor, there are actually unlit torches lining the walls
[Sat May 17 22:14:02 2003] : ** (1889) Loren is next to Enilia **
[Sat May 17 22:14:16 2003] : ** (1885) Rago lights a candle. **
[Sat May 17 22:14:22 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Right behind Rago
[Sat May 17 22:14:25 2003] : (1875) DM: Marching order ?
[Sat May 17 22:14:25 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia uses her torch to light other torches she sees **
[Sat May 17 22:14:35 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc last
[Sat May 17 22:14:43 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Second
[Sat May 17 22:14:50 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Guarding the behind as always, in front of Enilia
[Sat May 17 22:14:59 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc joint second :P
[Sat May 17 22:15:05 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Make that next to Enilia if there's space
[Sat May 17 22:15:30 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc surely lighting torches is just advertising our presence
[Sat May 17 22:15:38 2003] : (1875) DM: As the corridor lights up with the torches, you come to a bend
[Sat May 17 22:15:54 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc too late, already did it (but only here at the back where I am)
[Sat May 17 22:15:55 2003] : (1909) Feylisse (enter): 22:15
[Sat May 17 22:16:08 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc wb Arian
[Sat May 17 22:16:08 2003] : ** (1885) Rago peeks around the corner **
[Sat May 17 22:16:20 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan peeks around too **
[Sat May 17 22:16:24 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc sorry, all, Edmund disconnected me
[Sat May 17 22:16:25 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia tries not to set Aidan on fire in her eager to light torches **
[Sat May 17 22:16:37 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc wb, Arian
[Sat May 17 22:16:39 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc wb
[Sat May 17 22:16:52 2003] : (1875) DM: Booting '(1883) Feylisse'...
[Sat May 17 22:16:53 2003] : (1883) Feylisse (exit): 22:16
[Sat May 17 22:17:37 2003] : (1875) DM: Rago, you're doing what ?
[Sat May 17 22:17:48 2003] : ** (1909) Feylisse is near the back but not right at the rear **
[Sat May 17 22:18:08 2003] : (1885) Rago: Peeking around the corner
[Sat May 17 22:18:46 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa is staying back as Rago looks around the corner **
[Sat May 17 22:19:08 2003] : (1885) Rago: "Clear."
[Sat May 17 22:19:11 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Not following too closely
[Sat May 17 22:19:21 2003] : ** (1885) Rago moves around the corridor towards the doors. **
[Sat May 17 22:19:34 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa follows **
[Sat May 17 22:19:42 2003] : (1885) Rago: Listening at the LH one.
[Sat May 17 22:19:50 2003] : (1885) Rago: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Sat May 17 22:20:01 2003] : (1885) Rago: Then the RH one
[Sat May 17 22:20:03 2003] : (1885) Rago: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Sat May 17 22:20:06 2003] : (1875) DM: The corridor goes on for 15 meters, with two doors on each side of it, approximately in the middle, and one at the end
[Sat May 17 22:21:04 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan moves up to the doors too **
[Sat May 17 22:21:16 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27)
[Sat May 17 22:21:19 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24)
[Sat May 17 22:22:18 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan looks at Enilia **
[Sat May 17 22:22:23 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Sat May 17 22:22:24 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Sat May 17 22:22:41 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia looks back **
[Sat May 17 22:22:45 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan has a listen at the doors since no-one else is doing anything **
[Sat May 17 22:22:50 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Sat May 17 22:22:51 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Sat May 17 22:23:21 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa just waits for things to come **
[Sat May 17 22:23:40 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia puts her torch away **
[Sat May 17 22:23:55 2003] : ** (1909) Feylisse moves to where she can see what the o hers are doing **
[Sat May 17 22:24:03 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: others
[Sat May 17 22:25:06 2003] : (1885) Rago: Keyhole to peer through?
[Sat May 17 22:25:14 2003] : (1875) DM: no keyhole
[Sat May 17 22:25:40 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: gap underneath?
[Sat May 17 22:25:51 2003] : (1875) DM: nope
[Sat May 17 22:25:52 2003] : ** (1885) Rago gently tries the door. **
[Sat May 17 22:26:03 2003] : (1885) Rago: "(whispering) careful now."
[Sat May 17 22:26:14 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia holds her breath **
[Sat May 17 22:26:24 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan puts his bow away and draws his sword(quietly) **
[Sat May 17 22:26:30 2003] : ** (1909) Feylisse makes sure her crossbow is loaded **
[Sat May 17 22:26:36 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan draws his two short swords **
[Sat May 17 22:26:45 2003] : ** (1879) Aidan steps closer to Enilia **
[Sat May 17 22:26:59 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa gets her sling loaded **
[Sat May 17 22:27:06 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia whispers "No furniture, please no furniture...." as she readies her crossbow **
[Sat May 17 22:27:19 2003] : ** (1889) Loren puts a bullet in her sling **
[Sat May 17 22:27:42 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Keep forgetting Loren is female lol
[Sat May 17 22:27:54 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc... I think Arian has been disconnected again
[Sat May 17 22:27:55 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc she is ???????????
[Sat May 17 22:27:58 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:28:05 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc Stu forgot Feylisse was, so it's even now
[Sat May 17 22:28:09 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc no I haven't
[Sat May 17 22:28:16 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:28:23 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc yes, she is :-)
[Sat May 17 22:28:33 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc sorry Arian... my mistake
[Sat May 17 22:28:51 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc both of them :-)
[Sat May 17 22:28:52 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc brb
[Sat May 17 22:28:57 2003] : (1875) DM: what next ?
[Sat May 17 22:29:14 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc the door? Is it locked or anything?
[Sat May 17 22:29:21 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc open the door and charge in screaming?
[Sat May 17 22:29:27 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc back
[Sat May 17 22:29:38 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc you try to open it ?
[Sat May 17 22:30:22 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc yep
[Sat May 17 22:30:27 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc in this dull moment, I will go and find my morning drugs...
[Sat May 17 22:30:28 2003] : (1875) DM: the door is not locked, actually, it has a latch thing that holds it closed from the outside
[Sat May 17 22:30:32 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc It still isn't open yet?
[Sat May 17 22:30:38 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc sorry about that, did not type fast enough
[Sat May 17 22:31:03 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Hmm, looks like somethings locked inside
[Sat May 17 22:31:37 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Let it be someone rather than something....
[Sat May 17 22:31:40 2003] : ** (1885) Rago opens the door slowly **
[Sat May 17 22:32:20 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan braces himself **
[Sat May 17 22:32:26 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc back
[Sat May 17 22:32:29 2003] : (1875) DM: As you peek through the door, you see a very dimly lit room, mainly lit by the torches your companions have
[Sat May 17 22:32:31 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc wb
[Sat May 17 22:32:37 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc wb
[Sat May 17 22:32:58 2003] : (1875) DM: and a small torch burning at each side
[Sat May 17 22:33:27 2003] : ** (1880) Bar-Dan moves in carefully **
[Sat May 17 22:33:35 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: (VERY carefully!!!)
[Sat May 17 22:33:43 2003] : (1875) DM: the room is about 15 meters wide, and 10 meters deep, it's huge
[Sat May 17 22:34:28 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa moves to the door to get a clear view of the room **
[Sat May 17 22:34:28 2003] : (1875) DM: and very high ceiling with wooden errr, what's the word...beams, that's it
[Sat May 17 22:34:32 2003] : (1875) DM: wooden beams
[Sat May 17 22:34:40 2003] : (1875) DM: Spot checks
[Sat May 17 22:34:44 2003] : (1885) Rago: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Sat May 17 22:34:45 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Sat May 17 22:34:48 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Sat May 17 22:34:50 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Sat May 17 22:34:55 2003] : (1875) DM: for those that have entered the room
[Sat May 17 22:34:56 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Sat May 17 22:35:01 2003] : (1889) Loren: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Sat May 17 22:35:01 2003] : (1875) DM: and who is in, and who is out ?
[Sat May 17 22:35:06 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc in
[Sat May 17 22:35:10 2003] : (1885) Rago: In in the doorway. Hiding.
[Sat May 17 22:35:13 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia is out (still at the back) **
[Sat May 17 22:35:14 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc out, actually
[Sat May 17 22:35:17 2003] : (1885) Rago: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+23] -> [17,23] = (40)
[Sat May 17 22:35:27 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc insane !!!!!!!!!!
[Sat May 17 22:35:30 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc wow!
[Sat May 17 22:35:30 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Not in, in the door opening
[Sat May 17 22:35:35 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc peering in from the doorway
[Sat May 17 22:35:44 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc give me a sec
[Sat May 17 22:35:54 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc I'm next to Enilia
[Sat May 17 22:35:55 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Sat May 17 22:35:56 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Sat May 17 22:36:06 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12)
[Sat May 17 22:36:17 2003] : ** (1876) Liftrasa tries opening her eyes ;) **
[Sat May 17 22:36:23 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:39:00 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc hello? anyone there?
[Sat May 17 22:39:08 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia decides to start breathing before she faints **
[Sat May 17 22:39:23 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc sorry, whispering to Rago
[Sat May 17 22:39:33 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc ok
[Sat May 17 22:39:37 2003] : ** (1885) Rago moves into the near left corner keeping his crossbow trained on the far left corner **
[Sat May 17 22:39:49 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc and drawing a map
[Sat May 17 22:39:52 2003] : (1885) Rago: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [12,13] = (25)
[Sat May 17 22:40:06 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc /me gets more breakfast cereal
[Sat May 17 22:40:12 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:40:24 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc /me pours another glass of wine
[Sat May 17 22:40:40 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc /me chomps very nice apple
[Sat May 17 22:40:57 2003] : (1875) DM: As Rago slips into the room, a thing swoops down from the beams and attacks Bar-Dan
[Sat May 17 22:41:00 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc /me steals some wine from Enilia
[Sat May 17 22:41:16 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol Are you old enough? ;)
[Sat May 17 22:41:21 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Sat May 17 22:41:26 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc who cares :P
[Sat May 17 22:41:27 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc AC ?
[Sat May 17 22:41:32 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc 17
[Sat May 17 22:41:59 2003] : (1875) DM: the thing tries to bite you, but it misses, it's huge, black and flies
[Sat May 17 22:42:01 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc as a matter of fact, I'm 120, way older than you'll ever BE!
[Sat May 17 22:42:03 2003] : (1875) DM: looks a lot like a bat
[Sat May 17 22:42:13 2003] : (1875) DM: Initiative everyone
[Sat May 17 22:42:16 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Aggghhh, whats that!
[Sat May 17 22:42:17 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol@Aidan
[Sat May 17 22:42:20 2003] : (1885) Rago: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Sat May 17 22:42:23 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: Initiative Bar-Dan: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Sat May 17 22:42:25 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Sat May 17 22:42:32 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Initiative Liftrasa: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Sat May 17 22:42:35 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Initiative Enilia [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Sat May 17 22:42:35 2003] : (1889) Loren: Initiative Loren: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Sat May 17 22:42:41 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Initiative Aidan: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Sat May 17 22:42:47 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc I am going to ask you to give me enough time to write init down properly, 7 people, is A LOT
[Sat May 17 22:43:01 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Sat May 17 22:43:02 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Sat May 17 22:43:06 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc In the meantime... Where is everyone???
[Sat May 17 22:43:17 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Sat May 17 22:43:18 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Sat May 17 22:43:37 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc F was just in front of you,Enilia
[Sat May 17 22:43:47 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Blobs please?
[Sat May 17 22:43:57 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc to Enilias right.
[Sat May 17 22:44:06 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Blobs please?
[Sat May 17 22:44:26 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Draw yours, Enilia..I'm next to you :P
[Sat May 17 22:44:48 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc I'm at the back, vcan'rt draw mine till I see the others :P
[Sat May 17 22:44:51 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc Aidan, Dex bonus is ?
[Sat May 17 22:45:04 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc and Liftrasa too
[Sat May 17 22:45:13 2003] : (1879) Aidan: DM; Dex = +3
[Sat May 17 22:45:48 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc What, blob? Done that already (in the doorframe)
[Sat May 17 22:45:57 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:46:01 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc, Liftrasa, what dex bonus ?
[Sat May 17 22:46:21 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc GOD! Wrong color! -.-"
[Sat May 17 22:46:22 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: +1
[Sat May 17 22:46:40 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Bit crowded here :P
[Sat May 17 22:47:00 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc we all love you, Enilia
[Sat May 17 22:47:07 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc ROFL LOL
[Sat May 17 22:47:11 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc The more the merrier ;)
[Sat May 17 22:47:26 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc bear with me
[Sat May 17 22:47:28 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc I'm out on my own :(
[Sat May 17 22:47:34 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc Feylisse snorts at this idea
[Sat May 17 22:47:37 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc /me tries hard not to yell "GROUP HUG!" :P
[Sat May 17 22:47:55 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc Arian nearly suffocated in a group hug once
[Sat May 17 22:48:02 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc :O
[Sat May 17 22:48:15 2003] : (1875) DM: ok, done
[Sat May 17 22:48:32 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc I got stuck under some guy's armpit. He was very tal, and I'm .... not. :-)
[Sat May 17 22:48:36 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: tall
[Sat May 17 22:48:43 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:48:50 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Glad you survived :)
[Sat May 17 22:48:54 2003] : (1875) DM: Bar Dan, another thing swoops down and gets at you, from right to left, as the other one did
[Sat May 17 22:49:09 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Sat May 17 22:49:09 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Stupid to die in someones arm pit ;)
[Sat May 17 22:49:33 2003] : (1875) DM: hit
[Sat May 17 22:49:41 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc too right. terribly claustrophobic *and* smelly* way to go
[Sat May 17 22:49:47 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:49:54 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 22:49:54 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:50:02 2003] : (1875) DM: the thing bites, llooks another of these bats
[Sat May 17 22:50:09 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Sat May 17 22:50:15 2003] : (1875) DM: take 6 damage
[Sat May 17 22:50:30 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc ok
[Sat May 17 22:50:38 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc it missed me?
[Sat May 17 22:50:48 2003] : (1875) DM: Bar Dan, your turn, you notice in the far left corner two lizard-like things, with horns on their head
[Sat May 17 22:51:08 2003] : (1920) Henry (enter): 22:51
[Sat May 17 22:51:14 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc how far?
[Sat May 17 22:51:15 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc Hi Henry
[Sat May 17 22:51:16 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Hi Henry :)
[Sat May 17 22:51:17 2003] : (1920) Henry: ooc hi all
[Sat May 17 22:51:30 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Hi, Henry
[Sat May 17 22:51:32 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc 10m?
[Sat May 17 22:51:46 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc hello henry
[Sat May 17 22:51:51 2003] : (1875) DM: its kind of flying around the room
[Sat May 17 22:52:06 2003] : (1875) DM: but it's within your range, trying to fly away
[Sat May 17 22:52:11 2003] : (1875) DM: on your left
[Sat May 17 22:52:13 2003] : (1920) Henry: ooc /me has been dancing all day... got 3rd in the Freestyle, better than the world Country Dancing champion :-D
[Sat May 17 22:52:18 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: I'll swing at it
[Sat May 17 22:52:22 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: MW Greatsword, focus (base): [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [5,2,5] = (12)
[Sat May 17 22:52:22 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc wow :-)
[Sat May 17 22:52:27 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Congrats Henry :)
[Sat May 17 22:52:34 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: ooc nice one Henry
[Sat May 17 22:52:36 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc actually, you've got two of those guys around you, bat 1 and Bat 2
[Sat May 17 22:52:39 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc cool.
[Sat May 17 22:52:51 2003] : (1875) DM: hit
[Sat May 17 22:52:54 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan: number 1
[Sat May 17 22:53:17 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Congratulations, Henry :)
[Sat May 17 22:53:35 2003] : (1875) DM: Enilia
[Sat May 17 22:53:51 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc I can see the bats from here?
[Sat May 17 22:54:11 2003] : (1875) DM: with everybody in the way and the door ? nope
[Sat May 17 22:54:35 2003] : (1875) DM: Rago, Hide check
[Sat May 17 22:54:40 2003] : (1885) Rago: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+23] -> [18,23] = (41)
[Sat May 17 22:54:43 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan (enter): 22:54
[Sat May 17 22:54:48 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc oh well
[Sat May 17 22:54:49 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia runs to the doorway, pushing everyone aside and enters the room **
[Sat May 17 22:55:03 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc you can move and then attack, though, unless you're somehow unaware that anything is happening in there... *grin* yes
[Sat May 17 22:55:03 2003] : (1880) Bar-Dan (exit): 22:55
[Sat May 17 22:55:37 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Unaware? Bar gets attacked and doesn't make a sound?
[Sat May 17 22:55:41 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc PAUSE
[Sat May 17 22:55:49 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc that was my point :-)
[Sat May 17 22:55:56 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc I yelled when it attacked me
[Sat May 17 22:55:58 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc I see now lol
[Sat May 17 22:55:58 2003] : (1875) DM: oc UNPAUSE (thought Bert was gone)
[Sat May 17 22:56:10 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc So I can still attack?
[Sat May 17 22:56:24 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc I was. My (thrice damned) 2 hr cut-off!!
[Sat May 17 22:56:39 2003] : (1875) DM: you can, Bar Dan is in the way though, -4 to ranged attacks
[Sat May 17 22:56:44 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Get broadband :P
[Sat May 17 22:56:57 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc grrrrrr Dont get me started!!!!
[Sat May 17 22:57:14 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc There are still people without broadband?
[Sat May 17 22:57:18 2003] : (1878) Enilia: MM at bats, one on each (forgot the roll for armour check....)
[Sat May 17 22:57:31 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc mainly the uncivilized countries, yes
[Sat May 17 22:57:35 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol@Bert
[Sat May 17 22:57:36 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc /me glares at everyone!!
[Sat May 17 22:57:42 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Enilia, 1d20
[Sat May 17 22:57:43 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc roll is a D20, misses on a ????
[Sat May 17 22:57:49 2003] : (1878) Enilia: [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Sat May 17 22:57:51 2003] : (1878) Enilia: :P
[Sat May 17 22:57:53 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc Misses on a 1
[Sat May 17 22:57:57 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Sat May 17 22:57:57 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Sat May 17 22:58:12 2003] : (1875) DM: hit
[Sat May 17 22:58:17 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc MM don't have an attack roll.
[Sat May 17 22:58:18 2003] : (1875) DM: Feylisse
[Sat May 17 22:58:21 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc I should think so :P
[Sat May 17 22:58:22 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc or the poverty-stricken in civilised countries (glaring jealously at Stu)
[Sat May 17 22:58:31 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc It had last time....
[Sat May 17 22:58:31 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc no, but an armor check penalty
[Sat May 17 22:58:32 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 22:58:40 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc I know, I am not so good at making the sizzling sounds of roasted bats
[Sat May 17 22:58:57 2003] : (1875) DM: *sizzle* *sizzle*
[Sat May 17 22:58:59 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc {shrinks, smiles sheepishly}
[Sat May 17 22:58:59 2003] : (1885) Rago: Sssschhrp. *plop*
[Sat May 17 22:59:01 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc both gone?
[Sat May 17 22:59:14 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol@Rago
[Sat May 17 23:00:05 2003] : (1875) DM: Feylisse ?
[Sat May 17 23:00:06 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: sorry, DM - but are the bats both dead?
[Sat May 17 23:00:26 2003] : (1875) DM: no, they just sizzled
[Sat May 17 23:00:32 2003] : (1875) DM: very much alive as it is
[Sat May 17 23:00:43 2003] : (1878) Enilia: :(
[Sat May 17 23:00:44 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: okay - oh blat, brb
[Sat May 17 23:01:56 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Very much? Don't like the sound of that :P
[Sat May 17 23:03:10 2003] : (1875) DM: the bats flap their wings frantically
[Sat May 17 23:03:37 2003] : (1885) Rago: bats are cool. I like watching them fly around.
[Sat May 17 23:03:41 2003] : (1875) DM: the lizardtype animals seem on guard
[Sat May 17 23:04:02 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc trying to fill in the void....
[Sat May 17 23:04:10 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 23:05:08 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13)
[Sat May 17 23:05:17 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc back. now... F moves into the room and then tries to cast Summon Monster 1. roll for armor:
[Sat May 17 23:05:26 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Sat May 17 23:05:38 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: F summons a ....
[Sat May 17 23:06:06 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: celestial badger
[Sat May 17 23:06:19 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: stats in the MM, which is r....
[Sat May 17 23:06:21 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: er...
[Sat May 17 23:07:45 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc /me sips her wine, relaxing
[Sat May 17 23:07:53 2003] : (1875) DM: On of the lizard thingies suddenly startles and moves quickly towards Liftrasa (black blob ?)
[Sat May 17 23:08:02 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Yes, black
[Sat May 17 23:08:06 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc /me builds a good chair
[Sat May 17 23:08:17 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Sat May 17 23:08:21 2003] : (1875) DM: AC ?
[Sat May 17 23:08:24 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: 19
[Sat May 17 23:08:29 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Please don't, afraid of chairs :P
[Sat May 17 23:09:05 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc hey, why don't I build a sofa then? :P
[Sat May 17 23:09:07 2003] : (1875) DM: ooops, I messed up, the thing makes it to you and you see some lightning coming out of its horns
[Sat May 17 23:09:14 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol@Aidan
[Sat May 17 23:09:16 2003] : (1875) DM: reflex save
[Sat May 17 23:09:28 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Reflex save: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Sat May 17 23:09:42 2003] : (1875) DM: you feel an intense shock go through your body
[Sat May 17 23:09:53 2003] : (1875) DM: [2d8] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Sat May 17 23:10:02 2003] : (1875) DM: take 5 SUBDUAL damage
[Sat May 17 23:10:11 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc does the badger get to fight this round?
[Sat May 17 23:10:15 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc btw, Felisse's turn wasn't over.
[Sat May 17 23:10:40 2003] : (1875) DM: no loss of real HP, all about subdual damage in PHB p 135
[Sat May 17 23:10:40 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc I was just thinking that
[Sat May 17 23:10:48 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc I think the summoned creature appears at the end of your turn, fighting with your initiative(ie: Next round)
[Sat May 17 23:10:52 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc my co-DM told me the contrary :P
[Sat May 17 23:11:51 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc it'll be next round, unless you want to move
[Sat May 17 23:12:05 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: "acts immediately on your turn" says the PHB...
[Sat May 17 23:12:39 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc ok, what does the badger do ? Bats are in the air, and lizard is not here yet
[Sat May 17 23:13:12 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc where are the stats for celestial badger ?
[Sat May 17 23:13:29 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc good question :-) it... they're in the PHB supplement, I found them there
[Sat May 17 23:13:31 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc MM. animal section at the end.
[Sat May 17 23:14:04 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc + celestial template on page 211 in MM
[Sat May 17 23:14:53 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc or just after the character sheet template in hte PHB
[Sat May 17 23:15:06 2003] : (1875) DM: ok, what does the badger do ?
[Sat May 17 23:15:41 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc roll for HP for the badger ?
[Sat May 17 23:15:53 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc forget it, read wrong
[Sat May 17 23:16:00 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: well, it can't get at the bats, so it heads off towards the lizard
[Sat May 17 23:16:13 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc rool or not?
[Sat May 17 23:16:16 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: roll
[Sat May 17 23:16:46 2003] : (1875) DM: it can't reach them, but gets an AoO on first lizard when it passes by
[Sat May 17 23:17:15 2003] : (1875) DM: 1d20-1
[Sat May 17 23:17:24 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: [1d20-1] -> [9,-1] = (8)
[Sat May 17 23:17:40 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc, it's + 5, but misses all the same
[Sat May 17 23:17:42 2003] : (1875) DM: miss
[Sat May 17 23:17:48 2003] : (1875) DM: Aidan your turn
[Sat May 17 23:17:58 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc sorry about that, i keep reading wrong
[Sat May 17 23:18:39 2003] : (1875) DM: Aidan ?
[Sat May 17 23:18:45 2003] : (1879) Aidan: let's see..
[Sat May 17 23:18:56 2003] : (1879) Aidan: I'm attacking the lizard with my two short swords
[Sat May 17 23:18:58 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Sword, short (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Sat May 17 23:18:58 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Off-hand sword(short) (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Sat May 17 23:19:18 2003] : (1875) DM: miss and miss
[Sat May 17 23:20:00 2003] : (1875) DM: Rago ?
[Sat May 17 23:20:15 2003] : (1885) Rago: Attacking nearest lizardy thing.
[Sat May 17 23:20:21 2003] : (1885) Rago: Crossbow, hand (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+0+2d6] -> [1,0,6,2] = (9)
[Sat May 17 23:20:35 2003] : (1885) Rago: +2 and they lose their dex bonus to AC.
[Sat May 17 23:21:00 2003] : (1875) DM: that would be Lizard 1
[Sat May 17 23:21:26 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc there are two lizard 2
[Sat May 17 23:21:27 2003] : (1875) DM: misses
[Sat May 17 23:22:07 2003] : (1879) Aidan: brb - gotta do a visit to the WC
[Sat May 17 23:22:14 2003] : (1878) Enilia: LOL
[Sat May 17 23:22:16 2003] : (1875) DM: Bat 1 attacks Bar-Dan again
[Sat May 17 23:22:18 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Hurry up
[Sat May 17 23:22:28 2003] : (1875) DM: [2d20+5] -> [19,3,5] = (27)
[Sat May 17 23:22:34 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Sat May 17 23:22:41 2003] : (1875) DM: and misses, it flies away
[Sat May 17 23:23:02 2003] : (1875) DM: to the back of the room
[Sat May 17 23:23:12 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc chicken!
[Sat May 17 23:23:21 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc no, bat :P
[Sat May 17 23:23:26 2003] : (1875) DM: Liftrasa ?
[Sat May 17 23:23:27 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 23:23:31 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 23:23:36 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Lizard
[Sat May 17 23:23:39 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Greatsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [2,4,0] = (6)
[Sat May 17 23:23:39 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Well, he's not too vclever :P
[Sat May 17 23:23:45 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 23:23:55 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc :P:P
[Sat May 17 23:24:05 2003] : (1875) DM: miss
[Sat May 17 23:24:14 2003] : (1875) DM: Loren ?
[Sat May 17 23:24:31 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc isn't his Int 10? if he's going to act so dumb, he ought to drop it
[Sat May 17 23:24:41 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc back
[Sat May 17 23:24:42 2003] : (1889) Loren: ummm... let me see...
[Sat May 17 23:24:51 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc wb
[Sat May 17 23:24:58 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc wb
[Sat May 17 23:25:31 2003] : ** (1889) Loren uses her sling on Lizard 1 **
[Sat May 17 23:25:37 2003] : (1889) Loren: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Sat May 17 23:25:40 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc Well, If I dont play him as slightly dim, then there's nothing that stands out about him
[Sat May 17 23:25:46 2003] : (1889) Loren: bah!
[Sat May 17 23:25:49 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 23:26:12 2003] : (1875) DM: your bullet flies bumps on the floor, not touching the lizrd
[Sat May 17 23:26:43 2003] : (1875) Lizard 2: attack Rago
[Sat May 17 23:26:54 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: do you think you are a sheep to say 'bah!" when things don't go your way?
[Sat May 17 23:27:09 2003] : (1875) Lizard 2: the lizard scuttles towards rago and a ray goes from its horns
[Sat May 17 23:27:43 2003] : (1889) Loren: moo!
[Sat May 17 23:27:46 2003] : (1875) Lizard 2: [2d8+8] -> [4,6,8] = (18)
[Sat May 17 23:27:58 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia can't help but laugh **
[Sat May 17 23:28:18 2003] : (1875) Lizard 2: it's actually 10, reflex save
[Sat May 17 23:28:29 2003] : (1885) Rago: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Sat May 17 23:28:35 2003] : ** (1909) Feylisse looks unimpressed **
[Sat May 17 23:28:41 2003] : (1875) Lizard 2: the lizard misses
[Sat May 17 23:29:00 2003] : (1875) Lizard 2: The other bat swoops down on Bar-Dan again
[Sat May 17 23:29:22 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: [Bad dice format]
[Sat May 17 23:29:26 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Sat May 17 23:29:31 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: and misses
[Sat May 17 23:29:44 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: it flies to Liftrasa
[Sat May 17 23:29:57 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: Bar Dan, AoO + your turn
[Sat May 17 23:30:12 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc so whats near me?
[Sat May 17 23:30:18 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: Feylisse gets one too
[Sat May 17 23:30:31 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: AoO:
[Sat May 17 23:30:33 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: MW Greatsword, focus (base): [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [2,3,5] = (10)
[Sat May 17 23:30:34 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [4d6+10] -> [4,1,3,5,10] = (23)
[Sat May 17 23:30:39 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: a bat and a lizard
[Sat May 17 23:30:50 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: Crossbow, repeating (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Sat May 17 23:30:57 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc What was the AoO on
[Sat May 17 23:30:58 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ?
[Sat May 17 23:31:05 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: on the bat
[Sat May 17 23:31:27 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: AoO from Bar-Dan hits
[Sat May 17 23:31:32 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: no crit
[Sat May 17 23:31:33 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: Attack on the Lizard:
[Sat May 17 23:31:36 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: MW Greatsword, focus (base): [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [6,4,5] = (15)
[Sat May 17 23:31:36 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28) ===> Damage: [4d6+10] -> [4,5,1,3,10] = (23)
[Sat May 17 23:31:51 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc ooooo-ee
[Sat May 17 23:31:59 2003] : (1878) Enilia: :)
[Sat May 17 23:32:18 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: Lizard goes blob
[Sat May 17 23:32:22 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: and dies
[Sat May 17 23:32:26 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Nice one :)
[Sat May 17 23:32:33 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: Enilia
[Sat May 17 23:32:39 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc :)
[Sat May 17 23:32:59 2003] : (1878) Enilia: When finishe looking at Bar-Dan in awe.... MM on lizard 1
[Sat May 17 23:33:02 2003] : (1878) Enilia: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Sat May 17 23:33:08 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Sat May 17 23:33:09 2003] : ** (1878) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Sat May 17 23:33:10 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: ooc combat with 7 people is crazy for a fresh DM
[Sat May 17 23:33:19 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: ooc Lizard one is dead
[Sat May 17 23:33:26 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Yay!
[Sat May 17 23:33:30 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc You're doing fine, Delphine
[Sat May 17 23:33:35 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: ooc Lizard one WAS dead
[Sat May 17 23:33:47 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Oh... lol
[Sat May 17 23:33:52 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc eh?
[Sat May 17 23:34:00 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc playing with 7 is tuff too :P
[Sat May 17 23:34:15 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: so on what are you casting your MM ?
[Sat May 17 23:34:20 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Guess it's 2 then
[Sat May 17 23:34:39 2003] : (1875) Bat 2: lizard ?
[Sat May 17 23:34:39 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc just send the Antipodeans back to bed, then, we won't mind...
[Sat May 17 23:34:48 2003] : (1878) Enilia: Yes, lizard
[Sat May 17 23:35:16 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc... mmmmm... bed
[Sat May 17 23:35:22 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sat May 17 23:35:30 2003] : (1875) DM: Lizard sizzles and seems a bit worse off
[Sat May 17 23:35:36 2003] : (1875) DM: Feylisse ?
[Sat May 17 23:35:40 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Keep awake, there's fighting to do ;)
[Sat May 17 23:35:55 2003] : (1889) Loren: ooc maybe I better make some coffee :-)
[Sat May 17 23:36:16 2003] : ** (1909) Feylisse tries Melf's Acide Arrow on Lizard 2 - armour roll: **
[Sat May 17 23:36:21 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Sat May 17 23:36:35 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: attack roll:
[Sat May 17 23:37:06 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Sat May 17 23:37:10 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc no natural armour bonus in AC with touch attacks remember.
[Sat May 17 23:37:17 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: hit?
[Sat May 17 23:37:47 2003] : (1875) DM: hit
[Sat May 17 23:37:59 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Dead?
[Sat May 17 23:38:17 2003] : (1875) DM: damage ?
[Sat May 17 23:38:22 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: damage 2d4 for 3 rounds - damage per round:
[Sat May 17 23:38:29 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: [2d4] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Sat May 17 23:38:48 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: correction, for 2 rounds
[Sat May 17 23:39:11 2003] : (1875) DM: the lizard quenches and looks not very happy, but still kind of lives
[Sat May 17 23:39:22 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc kind of? LOL
[Sat May 17 23:39:23 2003] : (1875) DM: Aidan ?
[Sat May 17 23:39:32 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: badger!!
[Sat May 17 23:39:32 2003] : (1879) Aidan: let's see..
[Sat May 17 23:39:34 2003] : (1879) Aidan: what's alive?
[Sat May 17 23:39:39 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc sorry
[Sat May 17 23:39:51 2003] : (1875) DM: badger it is, claws or bite ?
[Sat May 17 23:40:12 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: bite
[Sat May 17 23:40:22 2003] : (1875) DM: on ?
[Sat May 17 23:40:33 2003] : (1875) DM: Lizard of course, can't reach the bats
[Sat May 17 23:40:42 2003] : (1875) DM: 1d20+5
[Sat May 17 23:40:47 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: it must move to lizard, yes?
[Sat May 17 23:40:56 2003] : (1875) DM: yes,
[Sat May 17 23:42:11 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: I think its bite attack is at +O if I read correctly - someone confirm this?
[Sat May 17 23:42:26 2003] : (1875) DM: bite attack is at +5
[Sat May 17 23:42:44 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc +0 yes
[Sat May 17 23:42:46 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: if you say so
[Sat May 17 23:42:50 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: LOL
[Sat May 17 23:42:53 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc misread again
[Sat May 17 23:43:17 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: make it a claw attack, does less damage but might actually hit
[Sat May 17 23:43:19 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Sat May 17 23:43:22 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc brb
[Sat May 17 23:43:39 2003] : (1875) DM: miss
[Sat May 17 23:43:40 2003] : (1875) DM: Aidan
[Sat May 17 23:44:20 2003] : (1875) DM: you've got, on bat getting at Liftrasa, one flying in the back of the room, one lizard getting at Rago
[Sat May 17 23:44:49 2003] : (1879) Aidan: I'm taking the bat on Liftrasa
[Sat May 17 23:44:53 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Sword, short (base): [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Sat May 17 23:44:53 2003] : (1879) Aidan: Off-hand sword(short) (base): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Sat May 17 23:45:11 2003] : (1875) DM: first misses
[Sat May 17 23:45:16 2003] : (1875) DM: second hits
[Sat May 17 23:45:17 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc Great off-hand, that :)
[Sat May 17 23:45:26 2003] : (1875) DM: bat squeeks, but still holds
[Sat May 17 23:45:39 2003] : (1879) Aidan: ooc I think I'm left handed now :P
[Sat May 17 23:45:47 2003] : (1875) DM: Rago ?
[Sat May 17 23:45:49 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sat May 17 23:46:00 2003] : (1885) Rago: Crossbow, hand (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+0+2d6] -> [2,0,6,4] = (12)
[Sat May 17 23:46:11 2003] : (1885) Rago: On remaining lizard.
[Sat May 17 23:46:27 2003] : (1909) Feylisse: ooc Feylisse *is* lefthanded, if anyone has had a chance to notice.
[Sat May 17 23:46:40 2003] : (1878) Enilia: ooc Noticed last time :P
[Sat May 17 23:46:43 2003] : (1875) DM: *splat* the hors quiver and the lizard falls dead
[Sat May 17 23:46:55 2003] : (1875) DM: horns even
[Sat May 17 23:47:08 2003] : (1875) DM: Bat swoops at Bar-Dan from far away
[Sat May 17 23:47:16 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Sat May 17 23:47:23 2003] : (1875) DM: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Sat May 17 23:47:29 2003] : (1875) DM: take 12 damage
[Sat May 17 23:47:39 2003] : (1875) DM: Liftrasa ?
[Sat May 17 23:47:45 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan: ooc back
[Sat May 17 23:47:53 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Bat (what else)
[Sat May 17 23:47:56 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Greatsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [1,1,0] = (2)
[Sat May 17 23:47:56 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] -> [4,5,5,6,0] = (20)
[Sat May 17 23:48:00 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: ooc wb
[Sat May 17 23:48:09 2003] : (1876) Liftrasa: Is it dead yet?
[Sat May 17 23:48:21 2003] : (1875) DM: ooc nasty are now pink
[Sat May 17 23:49:02 2003] : (1931) Bar-Dan (enter): 23:49
[Sat May 17 23:49:03 2003] : (1875) DM: Bat 2 squeeks and splashes to the ground, dead
[Sat May 17 23:49:10 2003] : (1878) Enilia: oox wb Bert
[Sat May 17 23:49:10 2003] : (1921) Bar-Dan (exit): 23:49
[Sat May 17 23:51:19 2003] : (1885) Rago: ooc *cough*
[Sat May 17 23:54:23 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sat May 17 23:57:21 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sat May 17 23:57:31 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sat May 17 23:57:53 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sat May 17 23:57:55 2003] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.5.1...
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] :
Emote commands:

[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Sat May 17 23:58:01 2003] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /time - See /date.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Sat May 17 23:58:02 2003] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Sat May 17 23:58:51 2003] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Sat May 17 23:58:51 2003] : Game connected!
[Sat May 17 23:58:51 2003] : (2) Rago (enter): 23:58
[Sat May 17 23:58:51 2003] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.5.1', named 'dvrabel's'. [Sat May 17 23:58:52 2003] : (1) DM (enter): 23:58
[Sat May 17 23:59:04 2003] : (1) DM: Hi ?
[Sat May 17 23:59:28 2003] : (2) Rago: Hi
[Sat May 17 23:59:32 2003] : (2) Rago: Create a room?
[Sat May 17 23:59:34 2003] : (1) DM: cool
[Sun May 18 00:00:06 2003] : (1) DM: DM is creating room 'notafish's.'
[Sun May 18 00:00:06 2003] : (1) DM (exit): 00:00
[Sun May 18 00:00:34 2003] : Moving to room 'notafish's'..
[Sun May 18 00:00:34 2003] : (2) Rago (enter): 00:00
[Sun May 18 00:00:34 2003] : (1) DM (enter): 00:00
[Sun May 18 00:00:51 2003] : (1) DM: lol, I did not really need a password did I ?
[Sun May 18 00:05:47 2003] : ** Sorry, don't understand what a / is...
[Sun May 18 00:05:48 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan (enter): 00:05
[Sun May 18 00:05:57 2003] : (1) DM: hi there
[Sun May 18 00:05:58 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: ah
[Sun May 18 00:06:06 2003] : (2) Rago: What did you do?
[Sun May 18 00:06:16 2003] : (4) Loren (enter): 00:06
[Sun May 18 00:06:24 2003] : (6) Aidan (enter): 00:06
[Sun May 18 00:06:24 2003] : (7) Liftrasa (enter): 00:06
[Sun May 18 00:06:27 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: waited
[Sun May 18 00:06:34 2003] : (1) DM: me is confused
[Sun May 18 00:06:38 2003] : (6) Aidan: ok, here again
[Sun May 18 00:06:39 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Hi, I'm back :)
[Sun May 18 00:06:43 2003] : (6) Aidan: my entire thing crashed :\
[Sun May 18 00:06:48 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: DM isn't allowed to be confused :P
[Sun May 18 00:06:50 2003] : (1) DM: everyone's did
[Sun May 18 00:07:56 2003] : (5) Enilia (enter): 00:07
[Sun May 18 00:08:02 2003] : (1) DM: who are we missing ?
[Sun May 18 00:08:03 2003] : ** (5) Enilia blushes **
[Sun May 18 00:08:05 2003] : (5) Enilia: Hi
[Sun May 18 00:08:17 2003] : (6) Aidan: She.
[Sun May 18 00:08:27 2003] : (5) Enilia: :P
[Sun May 18 00:09:00 2003] : (1) DM: Arian
[Sun May 18 00:09:07 2003] : (6) Aidan: or It, whichever fits :P
[Sun May 18 00:09:25 2003] : ** (5) Enilia goes to visit the little room **
[Sun May 18 00:09:28 2003] : ** (1) DM is a smart DM **
[Sun May 18 00:09:40 2003] : ** (1) DM had saved the map **
[Sun May 18 00:09:42 2003] : (1) DM: lol
[Sun May 18 00:10:26 2003] : (5) Enilia: back
[Sun May 18 00:10:29 2003] : (1) DM: GAME RESTART
[Sun May 18 00:10:54 2003] : (1) DM: In the black out, the last bat suddenly dropped dead
[Sun May 18 00:11:08 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sun May 18 00:11:18 2003] : (1) DM: it was in bad shape anyway
[Sun May 18 00:11:19 2003] : (5) Enilia: Everything's dead now?
[Sun May 18 00:11:28 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: testing
[Sun May 18 00:11:32 2003] : (6) Aidan: seems so
[Sun May 18 00:11:35 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: aaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh
[Sun May 18 00:11:39 2003] : (5) Enilia: LOL
[Sun May 18 00:11:58 2003] : (8) Feylisse (enter): 00:11
[Sun May 18 00:12:14 2003] : (8) Feylisse: hello :-)
[Sun May 18 00:12:20 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: ooc OpenRPG is so bloody delicate!!!!!
[Sun May 18 00:12:39 2003] : (1) DM: 350 XP each
[Sun May 18 00:12:56 2003] : (8) Feylisse: what, just for getting here? :-D
[Sun May 18 00:13:04 2003] : (1) DM: yep
[Sun May 18 00:13:13 2003] : (8) Feylisse: cool! :-)
[Sun May 18 00:13:15 2003] : (4) Loren: well.. it was quite a challenge ;-)
[Sun May 18 00:13:19 2003] : (2) Rago: I check out the room. Any other exits?
[Sun May 18 00:13:19 2003] : (1) DM: You're now standing in a romm full of blood, with splashed bats and lying lizard
[Sun May 18 00:13:29 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan wants to swear! **
[Sun May 18 00:13:32 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: ooc
[Sun May 18 00:13:34 2003] : (1) DM: against the right wall is a chest, no other exits
[Sun May 18 00:13:41 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc ooh, lizards can lie now? :D
[Sun May 18 00:13:48 2003] : (2) Rago: "Careful. Might be trapped."
[Sun May 18 00:14:01 2003] : (2) Rago: Searching for traps on the chest
[Sun May 18 00:14:07 2003] : (6) Aidan: hmm..
[Sun May 18 00:14:08 2003] : (2) Rago: Search Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Sun May 18 00:14:11 2003] : (6) Aidan: might be locked too
[Sun May 18 00:14:20 2003] : (1) DM: you don't find any traps
[Sun May 18 00:14:29 2003] : (2) Rago: Open it then
[Sun May 18 00:14:32 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc how much of an INT/WIS do I need to understand Rago's a thief?
[Sun May 18 00:14:35 2003] : (6) Aidan: :P
[Sun May 18 00:14:42 2003] : (1) DM: it opens to reveal....
[Sun May 18 00:14:43 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sun May 18 00:14:59 2003] : (2) Rago: ooc Rago isn't a thief. He said he wasn't. Okay?
[Sun May 18 00:15:05 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc 3 chairs hopping out and attacking Enilia! :D
[Sun May 18 00:15:18 2003] : (4) Loren: ooc lol
[Sun May 18 00:15:20 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc He's very suspicious
[Sun May 18 00:15:29 2003] : (1) DM: A suit of half plate armour
[Sun May 18 00:15:39 2003] : (1) DM: 4 thunderstones
[Sun May 18 00:15:41 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan gets curious and heads over to the chest **
[Sun May 18 00:15:42 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sun May 18 00:15:45 2003] : (1) DM: 140 Gp
[Sun May 18 00:15:52 2003] : (1) DM: and a potion
[Sun May 18 00:15:57 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc technically he's a rogue, by the look of it, but he won't say what he calls himself :-)
[Sun May 18 00:16:25 2003] : (1) DM: It's a small blue flask
[Sun May 18 00:16:35 2003] : (1) DM: and the liquid in it shines a bit, it's clear
[Sun May 18 00:16:38 2003] : (2) Rago: "Nothing interesting."
[Sun May 18 00:17:00 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: hmph
[Sun May 18 00:17:04 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan wanders off again **
[Sun May 18 00:17:10 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse looks at the potion **
[Sun May 18 00:17:58 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc What are thunderstones?
[Sun May 18 00:18:30 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc Stones that make a thunderclap sound when they hit the ground/wall/other hard surface
[Sun May 18 00:18:32 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc they're alchemical bombs. they go bang
[Sun May 18 00:18:32 2003] : (2) Rago: ooc Thunderstone is a rather good (IMO) Finnish power metal band.
[Sun May 18 00:18:32 2003] : ** (5) Enilia sits down against the wall **
[Sun May 18 00:18:36 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc roll DC 16 or be deaf
[Sun May 18 00:18:42 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa takes a look at the potion **
[Sun May 18 00:18:56 2003] : (1) DM: ooc in equipment, cool little things p 114 PHB
[Sun May 18 00:19:06 2003] : (1) DM: It's a small blue flask
[Sun May 18 00:19:11 2003] : (1) DM: and the liquid in it shines a bit, it's clear
[Sun May 18 00:19:50 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: ooc /me rolls his eyes at the Power Metal reference
[Sun May 18 00:19:50 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: ooc :)
[Sun May 18 00:19:55 2003] : (1) DM: looks magic
[Sun May 18 00:20:13 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse casts Detect Magic on potion **
[Sun May 18 00:20:19 2003] : (1) DM: It is magic
[Sun May 18 00:20:29 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan is prodding the dead things **
[Sun May 18 00:20:41 2003] : (8) Feylisse: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30)
[Sun May 18 00:20:59 2003] : ** (5) Enilia is making siure Zero is okay **
[Sun May 18 00:20:59 2003] : (1) DM: ooc spellcraft identifies ?
[Sun May 18 00:21:02 2003] : ** (2) Rago is keeping an eye on the door from a corner **
[Sun May 18 00:21:15 2003] : (2) Rago: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+23] -> [4,23] = (27)
[Sun May 18 00:21:17 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc Detect magic doesn't
[Sun May 18 00:21:25 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc school of magic the effect belongs to
[Sun May 18 00:21:37 2003] : ** (4) Loren sits crosslegged in the corner **
[Sun May 18 00:21:52 2003] : ** (6) Aidan walks over to Loren **
[Sun May 18 00:21:54 2003] : (1) DM: Conjuration (healing)
[Sun May 18 00:22:08 2003] : (1) DM: Rago, you see/hear nothing
[Sun May 18 00:22:18 2003] : (8) Feylisse: this would appear to be a cure potion
[Sun May 18 00:22:46 2003] : (1) DM: anyone identifies ?
[Sun May 18 00:22:47 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc What do we need to really identify this?
[Sun May 18 00:22:53 2003] : (1) DM: identify spell
[Sun May 18 00:23:00 2003] : (1) DM: or scroll, or something
[Sun May 18 00:23:10 2003] : (5) Enilia: Enilia Tried to cast Identify but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Sun May 18 00:23:14 2003] : (5) Enilia: :P
[Sun May 18 00:23:19 2003] : (1) DM: ooc lol
[Sun May 18 00:23:22 2003] : (1) DM: ok, what next
[Sun May 18 00:23:24 2003] : (1) DM: ?
[Sun May 18 00:23:25 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc or a sip of the drink
[Sun May 18 00:23:58 2003] : (5) Enilia: Not me
[Sun May 18 00:24:00 2003] : (1) DM: what's everyone doing ?
[Sun May 18 00:24:03 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ID costs a 100gp pearl, you know...
[Sun May 18 00:24:07 2003] : ** (5) Enilia sits down against the wall **
[Sun May 18 00:24:26 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Anyone needs urgent healing?
[Sun May 18 00:24:30 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ...is my identification not sufficient for you?
[Sun May 18 00:24:32 2003] : (4) Loren: ooc sitting down watching the others
[Sun May 18 00:24:56 2003] : (6) Aidan: well, it's a healing potion...according to Feylisse.
[Sun May 18 00:25:04 2003] : (2) Rago: "(loudly) Hold it right there mister."
[Sun May 18 00:25:11 2003] : ** (5) Enilia looks at the grumpy Wizard **
[Sun May 18 00:25:19 2003] : (2) Rago: "Bar-Dan, grab that man!"
[Sun May 18 00:25:20 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: I need a bit but its not urgent
[Sun May 18 00:25:22 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa looks at Rago **
[Sun May 18 00:25:30 2003] : (1) Man: Hu oh, keep down little one
[Sun May 18 00:25:30 2003] : (5) Enilia: Huh?
[Sun May 18 00:25:33 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: How hurt are you?
[Sun May 18 00:25:34 2003] : ** (2) Rago points at the door. **
[Sun May 18 00:25:35 2003] : ** (6) Aidan looks at the door **
[Sun May 18 00:25:37 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan looks around to see who he means **
[Sun May 18 00:25:45 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan runs to the door **
[Sun May 18 00:25:46 2003] : (6) Aidan: the door!
[Sun May 18 00:25:57 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa looks at the door **
[Sun May 18 00:26:03 2003] : (1) Man: You see an elven head watching at you from the door
[Sun May 18 00:26:09 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse looks round **
[Sun May 18 00:26:09 2003] : ** (6) Aidan runs towards the door **
[Sun May 18 00:26:18 2003] : (2) Rago: (point crossbow at man) "Hands up and come out slowly"
[Sun May 18 00:26:20 2003] : (1) Man: WAIT !*
[Sun May 18 00:26:21 2003] : (6) Aidan: [Bad dice format] Friend or foe!
[Sun May 18 00:26:28 2003] : (6) Aidan: (Elvish) Friend or foe!
[Sun May 18 00:26:32 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc LOL
[Sun May 18 00:26:36 2003] : ** (1) Man enters the room cautiously **
[Sun May 18 00:26:40 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan heads for the head **
[Sun May 18 00:26:41 2003] : (1) Man: he's wearing robes
[Sun May 18 00:26:45 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc tried the other ones first :P
[Sun May 18 00:26:46 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc /me looks arounf for Ark
[Sun May 18 00:26:48 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc bad dice formats are foes.
[Sun May 18 00:26:49 2003] : (1) Man: he's definitely elven
[Sun May 18 00:27:21 2003] : ** (1) Man looks around the room, eyes the slaughter **
[Sun May 18 00:27:26 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa watches the man's every move **
[Sun May 18 00:27:31 2003] : ** (5) Enilia stands up **
[Sun May 18 00:27:32 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse understands Elven **
[Sun May 18 00:27:34 2003] : (2) Rago: "Who are you? WHat are you doing here?"
[Sun May 18 00:27:40 2003] : (1) Man: Excuse me ?
[Sun May 18 00:27:48 2003] : (1) Man: Should I not be asking the question ?
[Sun May 18 00:27:53 2003] : (1) Man: Look at this mess you've made
[Sun May 18 00:27:56 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan places his hand on the hilt of his sword, menacingly **
[Sun May 18 00:27:57 2003] : (1) Man: All my pets, gone
[Sun May 18 00:28:10 2003] : (1) Man: *sighs*
[Sun May 18 00:28:12 2003] : (6) Aidan: (Elvish) I think the halfling wants some answers. And I think you're the one to provide them. Your pets attacked us.
[Sun May 18 00:28:26 2003] : ** (5) Enilia understands **
[Sun May 18 00:28:37 2003] : (1) Man: (elvish) they attacked you ?
[Sun May 18 00:28:51 2003] : (1) Man: (elvish) the room was barred, you entered, no wonder they attacked you
[Sun May 18 00:28:57 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan is getting annoyed at people talking gibberish **
[Sun May 18 00:29:06 2003] : (1) Man: I mean, come on, who allowed you in this room anyway ?
[Sun May 18 00:29:07 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Yes, they did. I'm sorry we had to kill them.
[Sun May 18 00:29:16 2003] : (1) Man: who allowed you in these quarters altogether ?
[Sun May 18 00:29:36 2003] : (1) Man: (elvish) it's ok I guess, they were nasty little things anyway
[Sun May 18 00:29:37 2003] : ** (4) Loren still sitting, looks from person to person **
[Sun May 18 00:29:45 2003] : (1) Man: Who are you ?
[Sun May 18 00:29:50 2003] : (2) Rago: "Rago Wist. Thief-taker. On the trail of a dangerous criminal."
[Sun May 18 00:29:50 2003] : (1) Man: How did you get in here ?
[Sun May 18 00:29:54 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan moves between the man, and the door, blocking any escape **
[Sun May 18 00:30:23 2003] : (6) Aidan: Aidan, Nature's Warden. Or so I like to say...
[Sun May 18 00:30:36 2003] : (8) Feylisse: And various other who choose to help him. For the present
[Sun May 18 00:30:41 2003] : (8) Feylisse: others
[Sun May 18 00:30:52 2003] : (1) Man: Who allowed you in here, how did you get in ?
[Sun May 18 00:30:59 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: We opened the door
[Sun May 18 00:31:07 2003] : (1) Man: *mutters* damn sealed doors that are not sealed
[Sun May 18 00:31:18 2003] : (1) Man: I see
[Sun May 18 00:31:19 2003] : (6) Aidan: There was this door. It opened really easy.
[Sun May 18 00:31:21 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: How did you get in?
[Sun May 18 00:31:28 2003] : (1) Man: I WAS in here
[Sun May 18 00:31:35 2003] : (1) Man: I *live* here
[Sun May 18 00:31:37 2003] : (2) Rago: "Have you seen a man about 6ft tall, well built, badly scarred and dressed in leathers?"
[Sun May 18 00:31:47 2003] : (6) Aidan: And your name might be?
[Sun May 18 00:31:55 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: Odd place to live
[Sun May 18 00:31:55 2003] : (1) Man: to Rago : no
[Sun May 18 00:32:13 2003] : (1) Man: My name is Setarcos, and well, I don't *live* here, I work here
[Sun May 18 00:32:27 2003] : (2) Rago: "(muttering) Damn. Must have lost him."
[Sun May 18 00:32:32 2003] : (6) Aidan: Working for who?
[Sun May 18 00:32:36 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Work on what?
[Sun May 18 00:32:46 2003] : (1) Man: Tell me who let you in
[Sun May 18 00:32:59 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: We let oruselves in
[Sun May 18 00:33:00 2003] : (6) Aidan: We let ourselves in, mainly.
[Sun May 18 00:33:03 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ourselves
[Sun May 18 00:33:05 2003] : (1) Setarcos: who are you to ask such questions ?
[Sun May 18 00:33:22 2003] : (1) Setarcos: I work on a very secret project
[Sun May 18 00:33:31 2003] : (6) Aidan: The seven people with weapons, perhaps?
[Sun May 18 00:33:37 2003] : (1) Setarcos: the man looks at the three black armours
[Sun May 18 00:33:42 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa toys with her sword **
[Sun May 18 00:33:49 2003] : (2) Rago: *cough*
[Sun May 18 00:33:51 2003] : ** (5) Enilia looks back **
[Sun May 18 00:33:54 2003] : ** (2) Rago edges towards the door. **
[Sun May 18 00:34:05 2003] : (1) Setarcos: (elvish) to Aidan : Warden of Nature Aye, and you threaten me ?
[Sun May 18 00:34:06 2003] : ** (6) Aidan sheaths his short swords and draws his long sword **
[Sun May 18 00:34:25 2003] : (1) Setarcos: OK, OK, you have the weapons
[Sun May 18 00:34:34 2003] : (1) Setarcos: the man looks at all of you in turn
[Sun May 18 00:34:35 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Warden of Nature, yes, and I'm used to getting answers from people who threaten it.
[Sun May 18 00:34:47 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Therefore, I want some from you too.
[Sun May 18 00:34:48 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and suddenly stops on Liftrasa's brroch
[Sun May 18 00:34:48 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc Jaheira's comment about blades of grass springs to mind :-)
[Sun May 18 00:35:06 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Ohhhhhhhhh, where did you get that ?
[Sun May 18 00:35:12 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos pointing at the brooch **
[Sun May 18 00:35:30 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Why do you want to know?
[Sun May 18 00:35:53 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Because I have been looking to acquire one of those for ever
[Sun May 18 00:36:01 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: I can tell you it's mine and rightfully so
[Sun May 18 00:36:04 2003] : (1) Setarcos: *mutters to himself*
[Sun May 18 00:36:06 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Listen checks
[Sun May 18 00:36:13 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Sun May 18 00:36:13 2003] : (8) Feylisse: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Sun May 18 00:36:13 2003] : (2) Rago: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Sun May 18 00:36:15 2003] : (4) Loren: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Sun May 18 00:36:17 2003] : (6) Aidan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Sun May 18 00:36:19 2003] : (5) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Sun May 18 00:37:15 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Sun May 18 00:37:26 2003] : (1) Setarcos: I believe you, but it would help my research really
[Sun May 18 00:37:29 2003] : (5) Enilia: (elvish) Speak up man! Who?
[Sun May 18 00:37:41 2003] : (1) Setarcos: (elvish) who what ?
[Sun May 18 00:37:59 2003] : (5) Enilia: The names you mentioned? Tell us about them
[Sun May 18 00:38:05 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Oh-oh...
[Sun May 18 00:38:18 2003] : (1) Setarcos: What, the Telajav Srev ?
[Sun May 18 00:38:28 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Well, if you're wearing those armours, you know about it
[Sun May 18 00:38:29 2003] : (5) Enilia: And the Ten Tach
[Sun May 18 00:38:37 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Ah.
[Sun May 18 00:38:40 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Er.
[Sun May 18 00:38:43 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Oh.
[Sun May 18 00:38:49 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: What do you know about them?
[Sun May 18 00:39:02 2003] : (6) Aidan: Yes, we know..but not as much as we want to
[Sun May 18 00:39:07 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Well...She (pointing to Liftrasa) should know about it
[Sun May 18 00:39:22 2003] : (5) Enilia: Just tell what *you* know
[Sun May 18 00:39:27 2003] : (1) Setarcos: about the Ten Tach that is
[Sun May 18 00:39:46 2003] : (1) Setarcos: err, Madame with the brooch ?
[Sun May 18 00:40:14 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Do you mind errrrr, putting the brooch away for a minute ?
[Sun May 18 00:40:22 2003] : (1) Setarcos: I can't talk in front of it
[Sun May 18 00:40:24 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Why?
[Sun May 18 00:40:31 2003] : (1) Setarcos: it "sees"
[Sun May 18 00:40:45 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and I don't know *who* is behind it
[Sun May 18 00:40:46 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa takes the brooch of and holds it in her closed hand **
[Sun May 18 00:40:46 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc what colour is that brooch again?
[Sun May 18 00:40:47 2003] : (6) Aidan: yeaaaah...
[Sun May 18 00:41:11 2003] : (4) Loren: that doesn't sound good...
[Sun May 18 00:41:16 2003] : (1) Setarcos: actually, errr, better if you put it in the corridor or something
[Sun May 18 00:41:32 2003] : (6) Aidan: what? It can listen too?
[Sun May 18 00:41:33 2003] : (1) Setarcos: ooc don't know the colour, but it has a serpent and a rose on it
[Sun May 18 00:41:44 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa puts the brooch in her backpack **
[Sun May 18 00:41:45 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc right
[Sun May 18 00:41:50 2003] : (1) Setarcos: no, it just sees, I wouldn't be talking to you otherwise
[Sun May 18 00:41:57 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: I'm not putting it any further away
[Sun May 18 00:42:14 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Then I can't take you with me
[Sun May 18 00:42:19 2003] : (1) Setarcos: your friends may come though
[Sun May 18 00:42:32 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos takes a step towards the door **
[Sun May 18 00:42:34 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: What are you talking about?
[Sun May 18 00:42:43 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Excuse me... (to Bar-Dan)
[Sun May 18 00:42:55 2003] : (1) Setarcos: I have smething to show you, but that brrooch isn't coming with us
[Sun May 18 00:43:05 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan steps aside **
[Sun May 18 00:43:19 2003] : ** (6) Aidan follows Setarcos curiously **
[Sun May 18 00:43:22 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos walks out the door **
[Sun May 18 00:43:38 2003] : (1) Setarcos: turns left and goes to the door at the end of the corridor
[Sun May 18 00:43:43 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: It cant's see while it's in my backpack
[Sun May 18 00:43:50 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa follows **
[Sun May 18 00:43:51 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan follows **
[Sun May 18 00:43:57 2003] : ** (6) Aidan still follows Setarcos **
[Sun May 18 00:44:03 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse follows cautiously **
[Sun May 18 00:44:05 2003] : ** (2) Rago follows **
[Sun May 18 00:44:26 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Errr, excuse me, but if it can see through lands, and places, it can see through your backpack all the same
[Sun May 18 00:44:30 2003] : ** (5) Enilia follows **
[Sun May 18 00:44:37 2003] : (1) Setarcos: the range isn't great though
[Sun May 18 00:44:47 2003] : ** (4) Loren follows **
[Sun May 18 00:44:57 2003] : (6) Aidan: how great is it?
[Sun May 18 00:45:00 2003] : (1) Setarcos: so you're not going into that room with this brooch, or you let me ward it
[Sun May 18 00:45:06 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: What do you all think, should I leave it behind for now?
[Sun May 18 00:45:18 2003] : (1) Setarcos: great enough so if it's in your backpack, it sees around
[Sun May 18 00:45:20 2003] : (6) Aidan: He said something about warding it...
[Sun May 18 00:45:33 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: You could leave it in that chest
[Sun May 18 00:45:40 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: He's not putting any kind of spell on it
[Sun May 18 00:45:49 2003] : (1) Setarcos: yes, I can render its "seeing" powers innoffensive
[Sun May 18 00:46:00 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos turns around and faces all of you **
[Sun May 18 00:46:05 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: I'll leave my backpack at the door of the next room, then
[Sun May 18 00:46:18 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: ooc brb
[Sun May 18 00:46:21 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Listen, this brooch can only have been given to you by some spy of Torcolton
[Sun May 18 00:46:35 2003] : (1) Setarcos: so you are spies of Torcolton
[Sun May 18 00:46:44 2003] : (1) Setarcos: but you're wearing those armors
[Sun May 18 00:47:03 2003] : (1) Setarcos: so you might as well have been sent by someone here in Aldar
[Sun May 18 00:47:05 2003] : (6) Aidan: isn't that like saying that if this longsword was made by a mage, then I'm a mage?
[Sun May 18 00:47:13 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and "brooched" without your knowledge
[Sun May 18 00:47:21 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: ooc back
[Sun May 18 00:47:27 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc wb
[Sun May 18 00:47:32 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Who said the brooch was *given* to me?
[Sun May 18 00:47:38 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc wb
[Sun May 18 00:47:52 2003] : (1) Setarcos: If it were yours, you'd know what it does
[Sun May 18 00:48:04 2003] : (6) Aidan: Ever heard of looting, my good man?
[Sun May 18 00:48:11 2003] : You must be a GM to use this feature
[Sun May 18 00:48:19 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2) Rago...
[Sun May 18 00:48:22 2003] : You must be a GM to use this feature
[Sun May 18 00:48:32 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Or of winning a fair fight?
[Sun May 18 00:48:39 2003] : (1) Setarcos: every bearer of a brooch is told what it does, and it only "works" if it has been "given" by another bearer
[Sun May 18 00:48:54 2003] : (1) Setarcos: I can sense the magic in it
[Sun May 18 00:49:03 2003] : (6) Aidan: That means it wouldn't work if she took it then
[Sun May 18 00:49:04 2003] : (1) Setarcos: so it's active
[Sun May 18 00:49:09 2003] : (6) Aidan: or won it
[Sun May 18 00:49:13 2003] : (1) Setarcos: no, it wouldn't
[Sun May 18 00:50:00 2003] : (1) Setarcos: listen, for all I know, you're here to find the Telajav Srev
[Sun May 18 00:50:01 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Not as far as you know
[Sun May 18 00:50:41 2003] : (6) Aidan: there isn't much between given freely and given as a prize
[Sun May 18 00:51:09 2003] : (1) Setarcos: By the looks of you, I'd say you're adventurers , so not really sent here to *study* it, am I right ?
[Sun May 18 00:51:28 2003] : (6) Aidan: Studying isn't the exact right word..
[Sun May 18 00:51:38 2003] : (1) Setarcos: so what's the word ?
[Sun May 18 00:51:59 2003] : (2) Rago: (muttering) "Adventurers? I don't think so."
[Sun May 18 00:52:10 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: You are contradicting yourself: you say that anyone given this brooch knows how it works and you also say it had to be given to me without me knowing how it works
[Sun May 18 00:52:12 2003] : (8) Feylisse: The right to study sometimes has to be fought for. I have needed weapons to enforce my ability to study things before now
[Sun May 18 00:52:24 2003] : (6) Aidan: A closer explanation would be to examine it for a short duration.
[Sun May 18 00:52:40 2003] : (6) Aidan: possibly very short
[Sun May 18 00:53:07 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Well...you're right, let me make myself clear
[Sun May 18 00:53:51 2003] : (1) Setarcos: You see, Torcolton are not the only ones with spies
[Sun May 18 00:54:07 2003] : (1) Setarcos: And I have gotten word of a loose brooch
[Sun May 18 00:54:10 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: They're not? You surprise me
[Sun May 18 00:54:31 2003] : (6) Aidan: Everyone has spies these days..
[Sun May 18 00:54:41 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: A *loose* brooch? Explain yourself
[Sun May 18 00:54:56 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Well, see, those brooches are accounted for
[Sun May 18 00:55:08 2003] : (1) Setarcos: And one has been "missing" so to speak
[Sun May 18 00:55:13 2003] : (2) Rago: ( to myself) "Spying? Now there's an idea...."
[Sun May 18 00:55:33 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Listen, I am not going to explain myself for ever
[Sun May 18 00:55:49 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Either you let me ward this brroch, or you don't enter this room
[Sun May 18 00:55:51 2003] : (1) Setarcos: period
[Sun May 18 00:56:09 2003] : (1) Setarcos: or you leave it outside, up to you
[Sun May 18 00:57:05 2003] : (1) Setarcos: ooc hello ?
[Sun May 18 00:57:11 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc hi
[Sun May 18 00:57:12 2003] : (4) Loren: I vote for warding... but I suppose it's up to Liftrasa
[Sun May 18 00:57:14 2003] : (2) Rago: "Let the guy ward it. It's not like we knew what it did anyway."
[Sun May 18 00:57:16 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: I already told you I'd leave it outside, are you deaf or something?
[Sun May 18 00:57:23 2003] : (6) Aidan: I guess the decision is Liftrasa's, it's her brooch
[Sun May 18 00:57:32 2003] : (1) Setarcos: ok, leave it outside then
[Sun May 18 00:57:41 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos opens the door.... **
[Sun May 18 00:57:57 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa puts her backpack down outside the door **
[Sun May 18 00:58:04 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc He didn't say anything about us knocking him down and going in :P
[Sun May 18 00:58:14 2003] : (1) Setarcos: you enter what seems to be an antichamber, short corridor type thing, with another door
[Sun May 18 00:58:22 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos goes to the other door and opens it **
[Sun May 18 00:58:27 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Please come in
[Sun May 18 00:58:36 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos enters the room **
[Sun May 18 00:58:41 2003] : ** (6) Aidan walks through **
[Sun May 18 00:58:50 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa follows **
[Sun May 18 00:58:59 2003] : ** (4) Loren follows **
[Sun May 18 00:59:06 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse goes **
[Sun May 18 00:59:15 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan enters **
[Sun May 18 00:59:15 2003] : (1) Setarcos: you enter what seems to be a lab type thing, with lots of books and potions brewing and papers all over the place
[Sun May 18 00:59:36 2003] : (6) Aidan: wow...the home of a wizard?
[Sun May 18 00:59:54 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish muttering) How messy...
[Sun May 18 01:00:10 2003] : (2) Rago: (sarcastically) "Oh. I bet loads of top secret stuff goes on in here."
[Sun May 18 01:00:26 2003] : (1) Setarcos: on the wall, you see pinned on the wall a reproduction of the piece of the parchment you found in the other room
[Sun May 18 01:00:52 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and everywhere drawings and formulas
[Sun May 18 01:00:56 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Yes, this certainly explains why he is so secretive about his work
[Sun May 18 01:01:17 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse looks around inquisitively. and acquisitively **
[Sun May 18 01:01:18 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa walks over to study the parchment **
[Sun May 18 01:01:39 2003] : (1) Setarcos: it's not a parchment, it's just a rough drawing of the parchment piece
[Sun May 18 01:01:42 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan walks around, randomly picking stuff up and looking at it, before putting it back down somewhere else (just to be annoying) **
[Sun May 18 01:01:55 2003] : (1) Setarcos: tell me one second ? I suppose you got in through "the other way" huh ?
[Sun May 18 01:01:55 2003] : (6) Aidan: Where is the parchment piece?
[Sun May 18 01:02:14 2003] : (6) Aidan: depends...what's the other way?
[Sun May 18 01:02:18 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse tries to spot something she might be able pocket/ read without being detected **
[Sun May 18 01:02:23 2003] : (1) Setarcos: as Bar-Dan picks up a funky looking vial, it explodes
[Sun May 18 01:02:28 2003] : (1) Setarcos: reflex save
[Sun May 18 01:02:35 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Sun May 18 01:02:45 2003] : (1) Setarcos: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Sun May 18 01:02:48 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc oooh, I could use some of those :D
[Sun May 18 01:02:52 2003] : (1) Setarcos: take one fire damage
[Sun May 18 01:03:01 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Stop looking at things !!!!!!!!!!!
[Sun May 18 01:03:04 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: oooo nice stuff
[Sun May 18 01:03:06 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Don't touch anything
[Sun May 18 01:03:10 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse doesn't **
[Sun May 18 01:03:18 2003] : (2) Rago: "Listen to the guy Bar-Dan."
[Sun May 18 01:03:22 2003] : (6) Aidan: hey, looking doesn't harm anything...
[Sun May 18 01:03:28 2003] : (1) Setarcos: you came in through the kitchen
[Sun May 18 01:03:30 2003] : (6) Aidan: touching does ^_^
[Sun May 18 01:03:44 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse doesn't touch anything but still tries to read things *in situ* **
[Sun May 18 01:03:45 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan keeps looking, but doesn't actually pick anything up **
[Sun May 18 01:03:52 2003] : (6) Aidan: Kitchen...I recall going through a kitchen, yup
[Sun May 18 01:03:56 2003] : (1) Setarcos: through the kitchen huh ?
[Sun May 18 01:04:11 2003] : (1) Setarcos: So you went through my office ?
[Sun May 18 01:04:14 2003] : (6) Aidan: guess that would be it
[Sun May 18 01:04:17 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse tries to see if *anything* might be removable **
[Sun May 18 01:04:20 2003] : ** (4) Loren kinks head to read book titles... **
[Sun May 18 01:04:40 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse goes over there too **
[Sun May 18 01:04:40 2003] : ** (2) Rago tries to look inconspicuous **
[Sun May 18 01:04:44 2003] : (6) Aidan: Office with paintings and living chairs?
[Sun May 18 01:04:52 2003] : (1) Setarcos: yep, that's the one
[Sun May 18 01:04:53 2003] : ** (5) Enilia shudders **
[Sun May 18 01:04:58 2003] : (6) Aidan: Yeah...
[Sun May 18 01:04:59 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Dead chairs now :)
[Sun May 18 01:05:02 2003] : (6) Aidan: sorry we had to kill your furniture
[Sun May 18 01:05:03 2003] : (1) Setarcos: oh damn, they must have attacked you no ?
[Sun May 18 01:05:17 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Well, serves you right for intruding
[Sun May 18 01:05:22 2003] : (6) Aidan: hey, the carpet tried to eat that halfling...
[Sun May 18 01:05:30 2003] : (4) Loren: ooh... Bolagh's Magical Properties of Herbs... been looking for that for ages :-)
[Sun May 18 01:05:57 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Although I'm pretty sure I'd be happy had it done so...
[Sun May 18 01:06:05 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Anyway, I am, as you can see, working on the work of Seldran the Wise
[Sun May 18 01:06:09 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse continues to examine shelves hungrily **
[Sun May 18 01:06:11 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: Hey, those iron chairs were pretty tough
[Sun May 18 01:06:21 2003] : (1) Setarcos: (elvish) serves him right
[Sun May 18 01:06:37 2003] : (6) Aidan: Seldran the Wise? I think I have a portrait of him somewhere...
[Sun May 18 01:06:46 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Hey, we agree on something *smiles*
[Sun May 18 01:06:59 2003] : ** (5) Enilia glares at Aidan **
[Sun May 18 01:07:05 2003] : (1) Setarcos: And in all the work I have found, there's one link missing
[Sun May 18 01:07:16 2003] : ** (6) Aidan feels a deadly stare in his back **
[Sun May 18 01:07:23 2003] : (1) Setarcos: I have studied and studied
[Sun May 18 01:07:28 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc Do I throw a Reflex saving throw now? :P
[Sun May 18 01:07:33 2003] : (6) Aidan: what's missing?
[Sun May 18 01:07:35 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sun May 18 01:07:38 2003] : (1) Setarcos: but we're missing a piece
[Sun May 18 01:07:53 2003] : (6) Aidan: the other piece of that parchment on your wall?
[Sun May 18 01:08:23 2003] : (1) Setarcos: How did you know ?
[Sun May 18 01:08:33 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos eyes Aidan suspisciously **
[Sun May 18 01:08:42 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: What do you think it could teach you?
[Sun May 18 01:08:43 2003] : (6) Aidan: It's the only thing that seems like it's missing in here
[Sun May 18 01:09:00 2003] : (6) Aidan: I travel with two of your kind, and I still don't know what should be in here and what shouldn't
[Sun May 18 01:09:02 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Well, why are you here ?
[Sun May 18 01:09:22 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Why are you looking for the Telajav Srev ?
[Sun May 18 01:09:36 2003] : (2) Rago: "This missing piece. How valuable is it to you?"
[Sun May 18 01:09:50 2003] : (1) Setarcos: I asked a question first
[Sun May 18 01:10:03 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Now you see why I'd be happy had the carpet eaten him...
[Sun May 18 01:10:10 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Why should we tall you?
[Sun May 18 01:10:11 2003] : (6) Aidan: The Telajav Srev?
[Sun May 18 01:10:12 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: tell
[Sun May 18 01:10:20 2003] : (1) Setarcos: (elvish) tell me why you're here
[Sun May 18 01:10:32 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Telavaj even
[Sun May 18 01:10:53 2003] : (1) Setarcos: ooc damn Henry
[Sun May 18 01:11:00 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sun May 18 01:11:03 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) I'm here to see the Telavaj Srev. I want to try to find out how it works.
[Sun May 18 01:12:03 2003] : (1) Setarcos: (elvish) how it *works* ? Unless you have studied the work of Seldran as extensively as I have, you won't know how it works
[Sun May 18 01:12:38 2003] : (1) Setarcos: And to answer your question Sir Halfling, it is valuable not only to me, but to you too
[Sun May 18 01:12:39 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Well, I guess not. I still want to see it though.
[Sun May 18 01:13:06 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Listen, whatever you're here to do, you won't manage
[Sun May 18 01:13:26 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: So what have you discoverd in all your years of study?
[Sun May 18 01:13:36 2003] : (2) Rago: "Ah. You're short of gold? Oh well, there will be other buyers."
[Sun May 18 01:13:37 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Studying the Telavaj Srev will take you years and years
[Sun May 18 01:13:57 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Destroying it is impossible without the "missing" half
[Sun May 18 01:14:38 2003] : (4) Loren: why would we want to destroy it? {Loren suddenly pays attention}
[Sun May 18 01:14:39 2003] : (1) Setarcos: So the mission you are on, or your curiosity, will fail
[Sun May 18 01:14:51 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Well, it seems Sir Halfling as you called him, has the other half or something related to it, seeing as he was able to extort you...
[Sun May 18 01:15:10 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Stealing it is out of the question too (eying Mr Halfling)
[Sun May 18 01:15:38 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos suddenly turns to Rago and looks him straight in the eye **
[Sun May 18 01:15:52 2003] : ** (2) Rago looks back. Un fazed. **
[Sun May 18 01:15:55 2003] : (1) Setarcos: YOU HAVE THE MISSING HALF ?
[Sun May 18 01:16:04 2003] : ** (5) Enilia jumps **
[Sun May 18 01:16:21 2003] : (2) Rago: "Possibly. *shrug*"
[Sun May 18 01:16:38 2003] : (1) Setarcos: possibly ?
[Sun May 18 01:16:56 2003] : ** (3) Bar-Dan moves closer to Setarcos **
[Sun May 18 01:16:57 2003] : (1) Setarcos: you either have it, or don't have it
[Sun May 18 01:16:57 2003] : (2) Rago: "'Possibly' you don't have enough gold."
[Sun May 18 01:17:14 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos eyes everyone in turn **
[Sun May 18 01:17:34 2003] : ** (5) Enilia tries to stand tall **
[Sun May 18 01:17:39 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) He'd do anything for gold.
[Sun May 18 01:17:47 2003] : (1) Setarcos: There is a war at hand
[Sun May 18 01:17:54 2003] : (1) Setarcos: you have the power to stop it
[Sun May 18 01:17:55 2003] : ** (6) Aidan studies Setarcos **
[Sun May 18 01:18:05 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and you are talking gold ?
[Sun May 18 01:18:05 2003] : (2) Rago: "*shrug* Why should I care?"
[Sun May 18 01:18:06 2003] : ** (8) Feylisse raises an eyebrow at being "eyed" **
[Sun May 18 01:18:07 2003] : (6) Aidan: Oh, we're perfectly knowledgeful about that war...
[Sun May 18 01:18:19 2003] : (6) Aidan: We almost encountered the army
[Sun May 18 01:18:24 2003] : ** (4) Loren pokes out her tongue **
[Sun May 18 01:18:29 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa walks over to stands besides Rago **
[Sun May 18 01:18:31 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc lol
[Sun May 18 01:18:53 2003] : (1) Setarcos: ok, I have nothing to lose, and I have devoted my life to this, so I might as well tell you all
[Sun May 18 01:18:54 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc FYI "knowledgeable"
[Sun May 18 01:18:59 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: What use would the other half be to you?
[Sun May 18 01:19:12 2003] : (6) Aidan: Go on, tell us
[Sun May 18 01:19:24 2003] : (6) Aidan: (elvish) Information is more worth than gold.
[Sun May 18 01:19:41 2003] : (1) Setarcos: It could save many lives
[Sun May 18 01:19:50 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and destroy Mordereth
[Sun May 18 01:19:59 2003] : (1) Setarcos: The Evil Empire *shrugs*
[Sun May 18 01:20:12 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Go on
[Sun May 18 01:20:22 2003] : (1) Setarcos: I think. *looking thoughtful*
[Sun May 18 01:21:01 2003] : (6) Aidan: The speed of that army says short time..
[Sun May 18 01:21:21 2003] : (1) Setarcos: The Telajav Srev, as you may know, gives its powers to the stones
[Sun May 18 01:21:35 2003] : (1) Setarcos: We don't know how it works, it just does
[Sun May 18 01:21:55 2003] : (1) Setarcos: And the Ten Tach, as you obviously don't know
[Sun May 18 01:22:07 2003] : (1) Setarcos: gives the power to "see" to these brooches
[Sun May 18 01:22:26 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Seldran the Wise, who made both
[Sun May 18 01:22:56 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Gave the Telajav Srev to Aldar
[Sun May 18 01:23:02 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and gave the Ten Tach to Torcolton
[Sun May 18 01:23:12 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Without ever explaining how they both work
[Sun May 18 01:23:16 2003] : (1) Setarcos: they just "work"
[Sun May 18 01:23:24 2003] : (1) Setarcos: IU have been able to study them both
[Sun May 18 01:23:44 2003] : (6) Aidan: So, he somehow nullified both then? The Telajav Srev grants armor, and the Ten Tach grants the ability to spy?
[Sun May 18 01:23:51 2003] : (6) Aidan: both countries*
[Sun May 18 01:23:55 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and realized that they are somehow linked, as suggests this piece of parchment
[Sun May 18 01:24:11 2003] : (1) Setarcos: to Aidan : yes
[Sun May 18 01:24:28 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Torcolton however has grown greedy of spying
[Sun May 18 01:25:08 2003] : (1) Setarcos: and they are now playing a dangerous game, hovering between Mordereth and Aldaren
[Sun May 18 01:25:14 2003] : (1) Setarcos: giving information to both
[Sun May 18 01:25:27 2003] : (1) Setarcos: playing "neutral"
[Sun May 18 01:25:37 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc Torcolton was where we started, in the middle, right?
[Sun May 18 01:25:39 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Mordereth has grown in stregth and blackness
[Sun May 18 01:25:46 2003] : (1) Setarcos: ooc yes
[Sun May 18 01:25:56 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc People, I'm off to bed now, I don't feel too hot
[Sun May 18 01:26:04 2003] : (1) Setarcos: ooc finish in three minutes
[Sun May 18 01:26:10 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc OK
[Sun May 18 01:26:11 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc what's wrong, Hannele?
[Sun May 18 01:26:11 2003] : (5) Enilia: ooc G'night H, sweet dreams
[Sun May 18 01:26:31 2003] : (1) Setarcos: So Aldaren has gone to retrieve the Ten Tach
[Sun May 18 01:26:43 2003] : (1) Setarcos: so we can try and make out what link unites both
[Sun May 18 01:26:48 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc Just a busy couple of days, I still tend to expect too much of myself
[Sun May 18 01:26:49 2003] : (6) Aidan: ooc night night H, please accept my wishes to get better...and my good night-hug :)
[Sun May 18 01:27:01 2003] : (1) Setarcos: we have lots of information, but the missing piece is on that parchment
[Sun May 18 01:27:07 2003] : (8) Feylisse: ooc yup, I know it well
[Sun May 18 01:27:08 2003] : ** (7) Liftrasa hugs and kisses everybody goodnight **
[Sun May 18 01:27:12 2003] : (3) Bar-Dan: ooc Night H
[Sun May 18 01:27:15 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: ooc Bye, dears
[Sun May 18 01:27:19 2003] : (7) Liftrasa: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun May 18 01:27:20 2003] : (7) Liftrasa (exit): 01:27
[Sun May 18 01:27:22 2003] : (4) Loren: ooc goodnight :-)
[Sun May 18 01:27:33 2003] : (4) Loren: ooc too slow...
[Sun May 18 01:27:36 2003] : (1) Setarcos: on that parchment...whole
[Sun May 18 01:27:39 2003] : (6) Aidan: so, what you're saying is that if we should find that parchment, it would be the missing link in eventually destroying that thing?
[Sun May 18 01:27:55 2003] : (1) Setarcos: Not destroying no, Seldran was good
[Sun May 18 01:28:12 2003] : (1) Setarcos: It somehow brings a greater power, but we don't know exactly which
[Sun May 18 01:28:12 2003] : (6) Aidan: just "hindering" it?
[Sun May 18 01:28:19 2003] : (1) Setarcos: if the two were to be reunited
[Sun May 18 01:28:24 2003] : (1) Setarcos: ........
[Sun May 18 01:28:43 2003] : (6) Aidan: the Ten Tach and the Telajav Srev?
[Sun May 18 01:28:51 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos turns to Rago, please, may I at least see the piece ? **
[Sun May 18 01:29:04 2003] : (1) Setarcos: yes, the Ten Tach and the Telajav Srev
[Sun May 18 01:29:17 2003] : (2) Rago: "I don't think so. Not without payment up front."
[Sun May 18 01:29:40 2003] : (1) Setarcos: you hold it, I just want ot see if it's the missing piece
[Sun May 18 01:29:41 2003] : (1) Setarcos: please
[Sun May 18 01:29:42 2003] : (6) Aidan: The world is *still* not all about money...
[Sun May 18 01:29:45 2003] : ** (1) Setarcos implores **
[Sun May 18 01:30:08 2003] : (2) Rago: (rubs fingers together)
[Sun May 18 01:30:44 2003] : (1) Setarcos: GAME END