Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / On the Great River II - 02 December 2009

[Wed Dec 2 19:58:20 2009] : (7) DM: GAME START
[Wed Dec 2 19:58:28 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc damned, I haven't levelled up
[Wed Dec 2 19:58:33 2009] : (6) Elora: ever mind, I'll do it while we play :P
[Wed Dec 2 20:00:12 2009] : (7) DM: You're in the Barrel inn in the town of Rozdolny and have been picking up some general information on the situation in the town. The feud between Lord Varlam Denis and Guildmistress Isidora Vira.
[Wed Dec 2 20:01:54 2009] : (7) DM: It's now late evening. Any thoughts on plans for the evening?
[Wed Dec 2 20:02:28 2009] : (9) Helena: "A good night's sleep sounds nice"
[Wed Dec 2 20:02:40 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Should we get a good night's rest then look into this in the morning then?"
[Wed Dec 2 20:03:15 2009] : (6) Elora: "I think that sounds good, enough drink and adventure for one night"
[Wed Dec 2 20:03:25 2009] : (6) Elora: Elrora goes to sleep
[Wed Dec 2 20:03:47 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena follows her example
[Wed Dec 2 20:03:49 2009] : (7) DM: What rooms are you going for? Individual rooms or sharing?
[Wed Dec 2 20:05:07 2009] : (9) Helena: Individual rooms
[Wed Dec 2 20:05:32 2009] : (6) Elora: "Individual, yes"
[Wed Dec 2 20:06:38 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "I'm really going to enjoy a night in a bed"
[Wed Dec 2 20:08:24 2009] : (7) DM: ooc hmm. where are all my books?
[Wed Dec 2 20:08:40 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc On or under your desk?
[Wed Dec 2 20:11:15 2009] : (7) DM: ooc one moment. Decided to make this encounter a bit more interesting.
[Wed Dec 2 20:12:46 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc do I like the sound of that?
[Wed Dec 2 20:12:53 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc I don't think I like the sound of that
[Wed Dec 2 20:13:21 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc I never like it when the DM needs a lot of time for anything ;)
[Wed Dec 2 20:13:33 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc I'm going to have to fight in no armour if we're asleep :-(
[Wed Dec 2 20:19:07 2009] : (6) Elora: Strength: [1d20 + 4 + 1] => [14,4,1] = (19)
[Wed Dec 2 20:19:29 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc how much XP do we have?
[Wed Dec 2 20:19:49 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc 3806?
[Wed Dec 2 20:19:52 2009] : (7) DM: ooc not sure sorry
[Wed Dec 2 20:20:11 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc 3806 is what I've got
[Wed Dec 2 20:23:22 2009] : (7) DM: ooc Is everyone levelled up?
[Wed Dec 2 20:23:38 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc I am
[Wed Dec 2 20:23:55 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc I think you have my new node
[Wed Dec 2 20:23:58 2009] : (8) Barnabas: HP Status: 40 out of 40 || Surge Status: 8 out of 8
[Wed Dec 2 20:24:13 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc I'm almost there
[Wed Dec 2 20:24:29 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc what's the HP levelling up?
[Wed Dec 2 20:25:06 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc I'm levelled up
[Wed Dec 2 20:25:32 2009] : (9) Helena: Healing Surge: (EP) Effect: Regain [8] => 8 HP.
[Wed Dec 2 20:25:38 2009] : (7) DM: ooc a fighter gets 6
[Wed Dec 2 20:25:53 2009] : (9) Helena: Healing Surge: (EP) Effect: Regain [8] => 8 HP.
[Wed Dec 2 20:25:59 2009] : (7) DM: ooc [1d3] => [2] = (2)
[Wed Dec 2 20:26:09 2009] : (9) Helena: HP Status: [31] => 31 out of [32] => 32 || Surge Status: [1] => 1 out of [6] => 6
[Wed Dec 2 20:26:39 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc what's the constitution score? That's the total score, right? ie. 16
[Wed Dec 2 20:26:39 2009] : (9) Helena: HP Status: [36] => 36 out of [37] => 37 || Surge Status: [1] => 1 out of [6] => 6
[Wed Dec 2 20:26:51 2009] : (9) Helena: HP Status: [36] => 36 out of [37] => 37 || Surge Status: [1] => 1 out of [6] => 6
[Wed Dec 2 20:27:00 2009] : (7) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 2 20:27:41 2009] : (7) DM: You retire to your rooms at the top floor of the inn.
[Wed Dec 2 20:28:32 2009] : (7) DM: The doors have locks, do you lock them?
[Wed Dec 2 20:28:44 2009] : (9) Helena: I do
[Wed Dec 2 20:29:09 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 2 20:29:53 2009] : (7) DM: ooc Elora, do you lock your door?
[Wed Dec 2 20:30:19 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:08 2009] : (7) DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:12 2009] : (6) Elora: Initiative: [1d20 + 1 +2] => [3,1,2] = (6) (includes +2 combat leader)
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:14 2009] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 5/2 + 2] => [13,2,2] = (17)
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:16 2009] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 2] => [4,1,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:16 2009] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 2] => [5,1,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:21 2009] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 3] => [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:21 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Initiative: [1d20+2+1+2] => [16,2,1,2] = (21) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:33 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc oh wait, old initiative!
[Wed Dec 2 20:31:52 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc add a grand +1 to this roll :P
[Wed Dec 2 20:32:07 2009] : (9) Helena: Initiative: [1d20+2+5+2+4] => [19,2,5,2,4] = (32) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader, +4 for Improved Initiative
[Wed Dec 2 20:32:36 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc holy smoke, that's quite a few bonii you got there
[Wed Dec 2 20:33:09 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc I like to attack before they even know I'm there
[Wed Dec 2 20:33:12 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc Elora, do you have something missing? + 2 for level bonus? +1 for Dex? Should be another +2 there
[Wed Dec 2 20:33:28 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc my dex is 10, so no bonus there.
[Wed Dec 2 20:33:59 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc OK
[Wed Dec 2 20:34:15 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 2 20:34:31 2009] : (7) DM: Elora, you're disturbed sometime in the night by someone rattling your door handle.
[Wed Dec 2 20:36:58 2009] : (7) DM: Perception: [1d20+-1+2] => [5,-1,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 2 20:37:19 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc is that my roll?
[Wed Dec 2 20:37:23 2009] : (7) DM: ooc no
[Wed Dec 2 20:37:47 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Probably mine
[Wed Dec 2 20:37:52 2009] : (7) DM: You've been woken up, Elora. What do you do?
[Wed Dec 2 20:38:14 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora sits in her bed, listening intently. She gets up and gets her axe, getting closer to the door, ntrying to make no noise
[Wed Dec 2 20:38:19 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc more likely mine with that -1 in there
[Wed Dec 2 20:39:00 2009] : (6) Elora: Stealth: [1d20+0+2] => [1,0,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 2 20:39:07 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc roflmao
[Wed Dec 2 20:39:26 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc I guess lunging a greataxe around does not really help being stealthy
[Wed Dec 2 20:39:32 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Elora stubs her toe in the dark and curses out loud
[Wed Dec 2 20:39:33 2009] : (7) DM: Elora kicks over a chair.
[Wed Dec 2 20:39:47 2009] : (7) DM: There's some whispering and metallic clicking and scraping.
[Wed Dec 2 20:39:53 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc probably wakes me up!
[Wed Dec 2 20:39:56 2009] : (6) Elora: "Who's there!"
[Wed Dec 2 20:40:11 2009] : (6) Elora: "Can't an honest citizen get a restful night of sleep in this establishment!"
[Wed Dec 2 20:40:12 2009] : (7) DM: ooc Thievery check, Elora.
[Wed Dec 2 20:40:22 2009] : (6) Elora: Thievery: [1d20+0+2] => [4,0,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 2 20:40:56 2009] : (7) DM: Elora, your turn again.
[Wed Dec 2 20:41:17 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc how much time does it take to don an armor?
[Wed Dec 2 20:41:27 2009] : (7) DM: ooc what sort?
[Wed Dec 2 20:41:35 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Her shouting should wake both of us up, I'd guess
[Wed Dec 2 20:41:59 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc it's a scale armor
[Wed Dec 2 20:42:15 2009] : (7) DM: ooc the rules say at least 5 minutes.
[Wed Dec 2 20:42:24 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc then forget it.
[Wed Dec 2 20:42:37 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc does anyone answer my call?"
[Wed Dec 2 20:42:42 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc my question?
[Wed Dec 2 20:42:45 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "zzzzz"
[Wed Dec 2 20:42:50 2009] : (7) DM: No.
[Wed Dec 2 20:43:10 2009] : (6) Elora: "Will you please stop rattling at my door?" Elora starts shouting
[Wed Dec 2 20:43:23 2009] : (6) Elora: "Thieves on my room!"
[Wed Dec 2 20:43:27 2009] : (6) Elora: *in
[Wed Dec 2 20:43:28 2009] : (7) DM: That wakes everyone else up.
[Wed Dec 2 20:43:35 2009] : (7) DM: Helena, your turn..
[Wed Dec 2 20:43:56 2009] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Wed Dec 2 20:44:22 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena wakes up and gets her sword
[Wed Dec 2 20:44:35 2009] : (9) Helena: Stealth: [1d20+5+2-0+5] => [10,5,2,0,5] = (22)
[Wed Dec 2 20:45:16 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena quietly unlocks her door, opens it slightly and peers through a crack into the hallway
[Wed Dec 2 20:45:16 2009] : (7) DM: done?
[Wed Dec 2 20:45:41 2009] : (9) Helena: Done
[Wed Dec 2 20:45:59 2009] : (9) Helena: What do I see?
[Wed Dec 2 20:46:07 2009] : (7) DM: Helena, peering through the door way you see a group trying to enter Elora's room.
[Wed Dec 2 20:47:28 2009] : (7) DM: There are two humans in black leather armour and carrying clubs and daggers, a bigger humanoid in black scale armor and carrying a spear and holding on a leash a dark green guard drake.
[Wed Dec 2 20:47:45 2009] : (7) DM: They've not noticed you.
[Wed Dec 2 20:47:49 2009] : (7) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Dec 2 20:48:38 2009] : (8) Barnabas: On awaking to the noise, Barnabas gets up, grabs his sword and shield...
[Wed Dec 2 20:48:42 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc skills never get trained after 1st level?
[Wed Dec 2 20:48:42 2009] : (7) DM: The big humanoid has reddish brown skin and goblin-like appearance.
[Wed Dec 2 20:49:01 2009] : (8) Barnabas: He puts his shield on his arm and draws his sword
[Wed Dec 2 20:49:06 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Dec 2 20:49:29 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Not as far as I could see, Delphine
[Wed Dec 2 20:50:05 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc a turn is how long?
[Wed Dec 2 20:50:13 2009] : (7) DM: ooc 6 seconds
[Wed Dec 2 20:50:48 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc turn is traditionally 60 seconds. Do you mean a round? Though I'm not sure that they use 'turn' in the traditional sense in 4e
[Wed Dec 2 20:51:33 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc just want to know how many "turns" it would take me to don my armour
[Wed Dec 2 20:51:34 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: The hobgoblin steps forwards and tries opening the door. Are you going to push back, Elora?
[Wed Dec 2 20:52:07 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: ooc You can't don armor during combat.
[Wed Dec 2 20:52:15 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc is the door locked and he's trying to break it? or what?
[Wed Dec 2 20:52:40 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: The lock has been picked.
[Wed Dec 2 20:53:15 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc DM said 5 minutes before - which is 50 rounds ;-)
[Wed Dec 2 20:53:19 2009] : (6) Elora: "My friends, to me! I'm being attacked!" Elora tries to keep the door locked by leabning on it with all her might
[Wed Dec 2 20:53:29 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: ooc str check
[Wed Dec 2 20:53:38 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: Strength: [1d20 + 5/2 + 5] => [8,2,5] = (15)
[Wed Dec 2 20:53:40 2009] : (6) Elora: Strength: [1d20 + 4 + 2] => [7,4,2] = (13)
[Wed Dec 2 20:53:45 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc rahhhhhhhhhh
[Wed Dec 2 20:54:05 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: The hobgoblin pushes open the door and slides you back one square.
[Wed Dec 2 20:54:45 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: It menaces you with its spear. "Shut it or I'll stick you with this."
[Wed Dec 2 20:54:54 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc heh - "Invaders must die" by Prodigy just came on my music
[Wed Dec 2 20:55:01 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc roflmao
[Wed Dec 2 20:55:18 2009] : (6) Elora: "Heeeeelp!"
[Wed Dec 2 20:55:20 2009] : (6) Elora: done.
[Wed Dec 2 20:55:22 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 2 20:55:28 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: The guard drake hisses.
[Wed Dec 2 20:56:07 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: And the two rogues slip into the room, hefting their clubs which are covered in rough metal studs.
[Wed Dec 2 20:56:32 2009] : (7) DM: Elora?
[Wed Dec 2 20:56:57 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc which are which?
[Wed Dec 2 20:57:16 2009] : (7) DM: ooc A is the commander, B is the drake, C and D are the human rogues/bandits.
[Wed Dec 2 20:57:36 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora heaves her axe and strikes
[Wed Dec 2 20:57:54 2009] : (6) Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [14,7,1,2] = (24) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [2,6,2] = (10) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Wed Dec 2 20:58:06 2009] : (6) Elora: on C and D
[Wed Dec 2 20:58:16 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Nice
[Wed Dec 2 20:58:18 2009] : (6) Elora: done.
[Wed Dec 2 20:58:26 2009] : (7) DM: You swing your ax and hit both bandits.
[Wed Dec 2 20:58:32 2009] : (7) DM: helena?
[Wed Dec 2 20:58:59 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena moves forward and attacks the drake (since it's closest)
[Wed Dec 2 20:59:14 2009] : (9) Helena: First Strike: (EP) Effect: At encounter start, I get combat advantage against foes that haven't acted yet.
[Wed Dec 2 20:59:29 2009] : (7) DM: ooc the drake has acted.
[Wed Dec 2 20:59:30 2009] : (9) Helena: Piercing Strike Shortsword: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+5+2+3] => [15,5,2,3] = (25) - Hit: [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6) damage - [2d8] => [5,3] = (8) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A needle-sharp point slips past armour and into tender flesh.

[Wed Dec 2 20:59:44 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc No combat advantage then
[Wed Dec 2 20:59:50 2009] : (7) DM: You stab the drake and it whirls round and hisses at you.
[Wed Dec 2 20:59:55 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Is hissing acting?
[Wed Dec 2 21:00:07 2009] : (9) Helena: Done
[Wed Dec 2 21:00:18 2009] : (7) DM: ooc "Acting" just means it had a turn.
[Wed Dec 2 21:00:27 2009] : (7) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Dec 2 21:00:35 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc OK
[Wed Dec 2 21:00:43 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc forgot to move myself last time (I grabbed stuff)
[Wed Dec 2 21:01:07 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Barnabas tries to stealthily unlock the door
[Wed Dec 2 21:01:08 2009] : (7) DM: ooc k
[Wed Dec 2 21:01:24 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Stealth: [1d20+1+2-1] => [14,1,2,-1] = (16)
[Wed Dec 2 21:01:39 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Initiative: [1d20+2+1+2] => [10,2,1,2] = (15) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Wed Dec 2 21:01:45 2009] : (7) DM: ooc Helena, you sneak attacked because you were stealthy.
[Wed Dec 2 21:01:59 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Nice :)
[Wed Dec 2 21:02:10 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Barnabas then steps up the nearest guy and attacks
[Wed Dec 2 21:02:48 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc actually, who looks to be the biggest threat?
[Wed Dec 2 21:02:51 2009] : (7) DM: The commander is surprised by your attack, gain combat advantage.
[Wed Dec 2 21:03:13 2009] : (7) DM: The hobgoblin looks the most dangerous.
[Wed Dec 2 21:03:19 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc A?
[Wed Dec 2 21:03:23 2009] : (7) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 2 21:03:31 2009] : (7) DM: ooc A is the commander, B is the drake, C and D are the human rogues/bandits.
[Wed Dec 2 21:03:35 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Lead the Attack: (DP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+3] => [8,3,2,3] = (16) - Hit: [3d8+3] => [1,5,2,3] = (11) Damage. Until the end of the encounter, Barnabas and all allies within 5 squares gain a 1 + Int mod [2 +1] => 3 power bonus to attack rolls vs. the target.
Miss: Until the end of the encounter, Barnabas and all allies within 5 squares gain a +1 power bonus to attack rolls vs. the target.

[Wed Dec 2 21:04:01 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Dec 2 21:04:25 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc +2 for combat advantage - still only 18
[Wed Dec 2 21:04:33 2009] : (7) DM: Your strike is turned aside by its armor (only +1 bonus).
[Wed Dec 2 21:04:44 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc Ah
[Wed Dec 2 21:04:46 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:13 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc but everyone gets +1 to attack vs him until the end of the fight
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:21 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: ooc that's what I meant with the +1
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:21 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc so it's a miss and we gain +1 to attack rolls?
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:35 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Against A
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:36 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: The drake snaps at Helena
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:36 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc k
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:37 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc OK
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:41 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: Bite (near ally): [1d20 + 6] => [11,6] = (17) vs AC ===> [1d10+9] => [3,9] = (12)
[Wed Dec 2 21:05:53 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: And misses, teeth clacking on empty air.
[Wed Dec 2 21:06:01 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc That's a hit, since I'm not wearing my armor
[Wed Dec 2 21:06:21 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: The commander steps forwards and stabs at Elora.
[Wed Dec 2 21:06:29 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: Spear: [1d20 + 12] => [6,12] = (18) vs AC ===> [1d8+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Dec 2 21:06:37 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: A hit.
[Wed Dec 2 21:06:47 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc wth is combat challenge?
[Wed Dec 2 21:07:14 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: ooc ?
[Wed Dec 2 21:07:22 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc is it you marking them by calling them out?
[Wed Dec 2 21:07:39 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: The bandits try and subdue Elora
[Wed Dec 2 21:07:47 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: Mace: [1d20 + 4] => [8,4] = (12) vs AC ===> [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2) and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Dec 2 21:07:50 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: Mace: [1d20 + 4] => [20,4] = (24) vs AC ===> [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7) and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Dec 2 21:08:15 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: 9 damage as one of the bandits hits you on the head.
[Wed Dec 2 21:08:32 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc without armor,I'm at 11 AC
[Wed Dec 2 21:08:49 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc oh no, 12 :)
[Wed Dec 2 21:08:50 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: And 2 damage from a glancing blow.
[Wed Dec 2 21:08:59 2009] : (7) DM: Elora?
[Wed Dec 2 21:09:03 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc levelling up gave me another +1
[Wed Dec 2 21:09:07 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc so 11 damage?
[Wed Dec 2 21:09:13 2009] : (7) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 2 21:09:45 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc how so, they have 2 and 7
[Wed Dec 2 21:09:46 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc I only see 9 in total (2 + 7)
[Wed Dec 2 21:09:53 2009] : (7) DM: ooc crit
[Wed Dec 2 21:10:08 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc and my AC should be12, which means the first one does not hit?
[Wed Dec 2 21:10:10 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Ah
[Wed Dec 2 21:11:02 2009] : (7) DM: ooc equal or above hits, and its getting +2 from flanking and +2 from the hobgoblin's "Lead from the front" ability.
[Wed Dec 2 21:11:10 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc k :)
[Wed Dec 2 21:11:18 2009] : (7) DM: Elora, your turn.
[Wed Dec 2 21:11:41 2009] : (6) Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP. (dwarven resilience: minor action)
[Wed Dec 2 21:12:14 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora heaves her axe and with as much strength as she can gather, hits around her
[Wed Dec 2 21:12:18 2009] : (6) Elora: Sweeping Blow: (EP) Greataxe +2 [1d20+7+1+2+4/2] => [3,7,1,2,2] = (15) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [4,6,2] = (12) - Hit each enemy in close burst (1sq) you can see.
[Wed Dec 2 21:12:35 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc DAMNED. :( done.
[Wed Dec 2 21:12:43 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc you roll for each target
[Wed Dec 2 21:12:48 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc oh?
[Wed Dec 2 21:12:53 2009] : (6) Elora: Sweeping Blow: (EP) Greataxe +2 [1d20+7+1+2+4/2] => [18,7,1,2,2] = (30) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [10,6,2] = (18) - Hit each enemy in close burst (1sq) you can see.
[Wed Dec 2 21:12:54 2009] : (6) Elora: Sweeping Blow: (EP) Greataxe +2 [1d20+7+1+2+4/2] => [11,7,1,2,2] = (23) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [8,6,2] = (16) - Hit each enemy in close burst (1sq) you can see.
[Wed Dec 2 21:12:55 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc attack IIRC not damage
[Wed Dec 2 21:13:16 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc is that correct DM?
[Wed Dec 2 21:13:21 2009] : (7) DM: ooc I say roll attack and damage since the nodes do it for us.
[Wed Dec 2 21:13:34 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc starting with C
[Wed Dec 2 21:13:59 2009] : (6) Elora: done.
[Wed Dec 2 21:14:23 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Don't you have 3 targets within range?
[Wed Dec 2 21:14:25 2009] : (7) DM: Elora whirls her heavy blade around and cuts deep into hobgoblin and human flesh.
[Wed Dec 2 21:14:30 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc makes sense really since a sweep could mean some good hits and some bad rather than all with either good, bad or mediocre result
[Wed Dec 2 21:14:56 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Sorry, didn't see the first attack
[Wed Dec 2 21:15:00 2009] : (7) DM: Helena?
[Wed Dec 2 21:15:18 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena once again attacks the animal
[Wed Dec 2 21:15:33 2009] : (9) Helena: Piercing Strike Shortsword: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+5+2+3] => [9,5,2,3] = (19) - Hit: [1d6+5] => [5,5] = (10) damage - [2d8] => [7,7] = (14) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A needle-sharp point slips past armour and into tender flesh.

[Wed Dec 2 21:15:48 2009] : (9) Helena: Done
[Wed Dec 2 21:16:21 2009] : (7) DM: A good strike.
[Wed Dec 2 21:16:34 2009] : (7) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Dec 2 21:16:46 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Barnabas steps forwards
[Wed Dec 2 21:16:57 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Elora, try to break through"
[Wed Dec 2 21:17:07 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Leaf on the wind: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+3] => [11,3,2,3] = (19) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [3,2,3] = (8) damage, then you or an ally adjacent to the target swaps places with it.
[Wed Dec 2 21:17:38 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ...
[Wed Dec 2 21:18:01 2009] : (7) DM: Barnabas scores a hit and as the hobgoblin steps back Elora dodges past.
[Wed Dec 2 21:18:15 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Inspired Belligerence: (UP) Effect: All allies gain combat advantage against the target until my next turn.
Special: Inspiring Presence - Allies add Barnabas's Cha mod [2] => 2 to damage rolls vs. the target

[Wed Dec 2 21:18:30 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Kill the leader Elora"
[Wed Dec 2 21:18:35 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Dec 2 21:18:48 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: The drake snaps at Helena again
[Wed Dec 2 21:18:52 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: Bite (near ally): [1d20 + 6] => [13,6] = (19) vs AC ===> [1d10+9] => [7,9] = (16)
[Wed Dec 2 21:19:04 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Ouch
[Wed Dec 2 21:19:32 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: The drake seems inspired by the close presence of allies.
[Wed Dec 2 21:19:50 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: The commander continues to attack Elora
[Wed Dec 2 21:19:55 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: Spear: [1d20 + 12] => [13,12] = (25) vs AC ===> [1d8+5] => [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Dec 2 21:20:08 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: As do the two humans
[Wed Dec 2 21:20:20 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: Dazzling Strike: [1d20 + 4] => [2,4] = (6) vs AC ===> [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4) and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Dec 2 21:20:24 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: Dazzling Strike: [1d20 + 4] => [18,4] = (22) vs AC ===> [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4) and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Dec 2 21:21:07 2009] : (6) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-1] => 11 - HP left:[37-27] => 10
[Wed Dec 2 21:21:11 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: The bandit who didn't miss hits your head and your vision blurs. He darts back.
[Wed Dec 2 21:21:23 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc why do you have less HP than me?
[Wed Dec 2 21:21:38 2009] : (6) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-1] => 11 - HP left:[49-27] => 22
[Wed Dec 2 21:21:42 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc I have 40, and I only get +5 at each level
[Wed Dec 2 21:21:45 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc because it was wrong :)
[Wed Dec 2 21:22:20 2009] : (7) DM: Elora? Your dazed and can only do one action.
[Wed Dec 2 21:22:30 2009] : (7) DM: ooc You're!
[Wed Dec 2 21:23:45 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora heaves her axe and tries to hit the hobgoblin
[Wed Dec 2 21:23:49 2009] : (6) Elora: Comeback strike: (DP)Greataxe +2: [1d20+7+1+2] => [16,7,1,2] = (26) vs AC - Damage:[2d12+6+2] => [12,6,6,2] = (26) - and you can spend a healing surge.
[Wed Dec 2 21:23:57 2009] : (6) Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP. (dwarven resilience: minor action)
[Wed Dec 2 21:24:11 2009] : (6) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-2] => 10 - HP left:[49-18] => 31
[Wed Dec 2 21:24:46 2009] : (6) Elora: done.
[Wed Dec 2 21:25:16 2009] : (7) DM: Elora smashes her axe into the hobgoblin's chest, armor breaks and you here the crack of ribs breaking. Its looking badly injured now.
[Wed Dec 2 21:25:18 2009] : (6) Elora: +1 attack and +2 dam ?
[Wed Dec 2 21:25:36 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 2 21:26:24 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc I find no cool feat :( xcept weapon focus.
[Wed Dec 2 21:26:25 2009] : (7) DM: Helena?
[Wed Dec 2 21:26:28 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena shifts back and takes care of her wounds
[Wed Dec 2 21:26:33 2009] : (9) Helena: HP Status: [9] => 9 out of [37] => 37 || Surge Status: [1] => 1 out of [6] => 6
[Wed Dec 2 21:26:43 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc I took a cross class feat
[Wed Dec 2 21:26:47 2009] : (9) Helena: Done
[Wed Dec 2 21:26:58 2009] : (7) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Dec 2 21:27:33 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc we're not working as a team...
[Wed Dec 2 21:28:18 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Come on Helena, get back into the frey"
[Wed Dec 2 21:28:21 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Dec 2 21:28:48 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Barnabas shifts into the room
[Wed Dec 2 21:28:58 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Warlord's Strike: (EP) Str vs. AC [1d20+3+2+3] => [7,3,2,3] = (15) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [2,7,3] = (12) damage. Until the end of my next turn all allies gain a +3 bonus to damage vs. the target.
[Wed Dec 2 21:29:10 2009] : (7) DM: A miss.
[Wed Dec 2 21:29:35 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Dec 2 21:29:46 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: The drake continues to attack Helena
[Wed Dec 2 21:30:04 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [3,6] = (9) vs AC ===> [1d10+3] => [10,3] = (13)
[Wed Dec 2 21:30:15 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc the inspiration was for Helena in case it wasn't obvious
[Wed Dec 2 21:30:24 2009] : (7) Guard Drake: And its teeth snap just tear clothes.
[Wed Dec 2 21:31:07 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: The commander, spitting blood steps back and makes a leap for the window.
[Wed Dec 2 21:31:20 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc BTW my AC is 14 (-7) without armor
[Wed Dec 2 21:31:35 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: Strength: [1d20 + 5/2 + 5] => [10,2,5] = (17)
[Wed Dec 2 21:31:43 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc OA?
[Wed Dec 2 21:31:57 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: ooc no, it shifted and then jumped.
[Wed Dec 2 21:32:22 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc the window was opened? I would sleep with at least the shutters latched.
[Wed Dec 2 21:32:27 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc or something.
[Wed Dec 2 21:32:29 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc old glass would have been pretty dangerous to jump through though
[Wed Dec 2 21:32:48 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc no toughened safety stuff here ;-)
[Wed Dec 2 21:33:03 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: Bits of glass and wood are scattered about the room as the hobgoblin smashes straight through it.
[Wed Dec 2 21:33:05 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 2 21:33:08 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: [2d6] => [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 2 21:33:56 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: "ARRGHH!" There's a sickening thud from outside the building.
[Wed Dec 2 21:34:09 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc ROFL
[Wed Dec 2 21:34:24 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc The poor little thing
[Wed Dec 2 21:34:32 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 2 21:34:41 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: The human rogues take the same room, leaping through the window.
[Wed Dec 2 21:34:55 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: Dexterity: [1d20 + 2/2 + 2] => [5,1,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 2 21:34:56 2009] : (7) Hobgoblin Commander: Dexterity: [1d20 + 2/2 + 2] => [12,1,2] = (15)
[Wed Dec 2 21:35:01 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: [2d6] => [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Dec 2 21:35:02 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: [2d6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Dec 2 21:35:26 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc how far upa re we? First floor?
[Wed Dec 2 21:35:26 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: "Aaah!"
[Wed Dec 2 21:35:43 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: 3rd floor.
[Wed Dec 2 21:35:50 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc The DM said top of the building
[Wed Dec 2 21:35:52 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc they're crazy.
[Wed Dec 2 21:35:57 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Yep
[Wed Dec 2 21:36:01 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: ooc I should probably check falling damage...
[Wed Dec 2 21:36:15 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Is that British or American 3rd floor?
[Wed Dec 2 21:36:51 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: ooc american
[Wed Dec 2 21:37:03 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: [1d10] => [3] = (3)
[Wed Dec 2 21:37:04 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc European 3rd floor (as in G, 1, 2, 3) or American?
[Wed Dec 2 21:37:05 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: [1d10] => [9] = (9)
[Wed Dec 2 21:37:16 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: [3d10] => [2,5,8] = (15)
[Wed Dec 2 21:37:17 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: [3d10] => [2,9,2] = (13)
[Wed Dec 2 21:37:31 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc Ah, H beat me to it!
[Wed Dec 2 21:37:42 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc :P
[Wed Dec 2 21:37:55 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc DM is tryiung to save his characters...
[Wed Dec 2 21:38:04 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 2 21:38:05 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc by invking the American feat
[Wed Dec 2 21:38:12 2009] : (6) Elora: *ooc invoking
[Wed Dec 2 21:38:16 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 2 21:38:38 2009] : (7) Human Bandit: Elora?
[Wed Dec 2 21:38:41 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc DM, keep your Americanisms to yourself - you're British... I saw you use 'ax' earlier! ;-)
[Wed Dec 2 21:39:11 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora goes to help Helena
[Wed Dec 2 21:39:18 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Just axing
[Wed Dec 2 21:39:31 2009] : (6) Elora: "I don't think there is muhc use trying to o after them through the window, unless we can fly?"
[Wed Dec 2 21:39:40 2009] : (6) Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe +2: [1d20+7+1+2] => [11,7,1,2] = (21) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [4,6,2] = (12) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4 (foe is marked)
[Wed Dec 2 21:39:44 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "I don't fancy that drop"
[Wed Dec 2 21:39:47 2009] : (9) Helena: "You want to break your legs?"
[Wed Dec 2 21:39:51 2009] : (6) Elora: Second Wind: (EP) (minor) Effect: Healing surge - regain [9] => 9 HP.
[Wed Dec 2 21:39:53 2009] : (7) DM: Elora finishes off the drake.
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:08 2009] : (6) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-3] => 9 - HP left:[49-9] => 40
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:13 2009] : (7) DM: Helena?
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:18 2009] : (9) Helena: "Hmm, still bleeding"
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:20 2009] : (6) Elora: done.
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:22 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "If you have a bow you could try and shoot them"
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:29 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena takes care of herself
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:36 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "I doubt that they could run far after that fall"
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:38 2009] : (9) Helena: HP Status: [18] => 18 out of [37] => 37 || Surge Status: [2] => 2 out of [6] => 6
[Wed Dec 2 21:40:58 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc I healed Helena you know
[Wed Dec 2 21:41:22 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc I thought I needed to spend an extra surge for that
[Wed Dec 2 21:41:25 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc never mind - you took 13 after that
[Wed Dec 2 21:41:48 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Dec 2 21:41:55 2009] : (7) DM: ooc we're still in rounds
[Wed Dec 2 21:42:02 2009] : (7) DM: It's Helena's turn.
[Wed Dec 2 21:42:22 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena goes towards the stairs
[Wed Dec 2 21:42:36 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc Going after the jumpers
[Wed Dec 2 21:42:38 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc if I heal you, it uses a surge, but none of your round
[Wed Dec 2 21:42:48 2009] : (7) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Dec 2 21:43:30 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc OK, I'll remember that
[Wed Dec 2 21:44:51 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "How about we put our armour on and follow the trail of blood?"
[Wed Dec 2 21:45:55 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Barnabas grabs his bow from his room and goes back to the window in Elora's
[Wed Dec 2 21:45:58 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Dec 2 21:46:18 2009] : (9) Helena: "That sounds better than just running after them"
[Wed Dec 2 21:46:45 2009] : (7) DM: Looking out of the window you see the two rogues groaning on the ground next to the hobgoblin's lacerated corpse.
[Wed Dec 2 21:47:45 2009] : (7) DM: The get up and start limping and turn a corner and are out of sight. They're both badly injured.
[Wed Dec 2 21:48:11 2009] : (6) Elora: "If we're really intent on catching them, we'd better o as we are, because otherwqhise we'll just lose them"
[Wed Dec 2 21:48:33 2009] : (7) DM: 191 XP each.
[Wed Dec 2 21:48:45 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "We could try to heal the hobgoblin. He might be just unconscious at the minute"
[Wed Dec 2 21:49:00 2009] : (7) DM: [3d10] => [8,3,5] = (16)
[Wed Dec 2 21:49:05 2009] : (6) Elora: "Yes, I'd really like to know what prompted them to attack us in the first place"
[Wed Dec 2 21:49:20 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora runs down the stairs outside to the hobgoblin
[Wed Dec 2 21:49:29 2009] : (6) Elora: "Take something to tie him up!"
[Wed Dec 2 21:49:45 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "I don't like the idea of chasing around without my armour in a strange town"
[Wed Dec 2 21:50:25 2009] : (9) Helena: "I'm going to get dressed myself"
[Wed Dec 2 21:50:55 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Let's help Elora first"
[Wed Dec 2 21:50:56 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena grabs her stuff from her room and follows Elora as she starts putting her armor on
[Wed Dec 2 21:51:08 2009] : (7) DM: Barnabas and Helena don their armor while Elora secures the unconcious hobgoblin. Its pretty smashed up.
[Wed Dec 2 21:51:09 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Barnabas grabs his pack and heads after Elora
[Wed Dec 2 21:51:18 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Here's some rope"
[Wed Dec 2 21:51:31 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora starts to tie up the hobgoblin
[Wed Dec 2 21:51:36 2009] : (7) DM: By the time you're ready the other two are long gone but there are spots of blood on the ground.
[Wed Dec 2 21:51:54 2009] : (6) Elora: Once he's tied up, she starts searching him
[Wed Dec 2 21:51:59 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena helps Elora
[Wed Dec 2 21:52:03 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Is he even alive?"
[Wed Dec 2 21:52:08 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Heal: [1d20+-1+2+5] => [11,-1,2,5] = (17)
[Wed Dec 2 21:52:16 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc before I search him, I heal
[Wed Dec 2 21:52:28 2009] : (6) Elora: Heal: [1d20+2+2] => [2,2,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 2 21:52:32 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc or not
[Wed Dec 2 21:52:58 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Barnabas attempts to stabilise him
[Wed Dec 2 21:53:21 2009] : (8) Barnabas: ooc one of the benefits of Paladin cross class - i now have heal as a trained skill :-D
[Wed Dec 2 21:53:48 2009] : (7) DM: Its not dying anymore.
[Wed Dec 2 21:54:36 2009] : (9) Helena: "While you take care of him, I'll see where the others have gone"
[Wed Dec 2 21:54:51 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "OK, it's still alive. Give me 5 minutes and I'll give him a little healing"
[Wed Dec 2 21:55:05 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena starts following the blood trail
[Wed Dec 2 21:55:31 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Be careful!"
[Wed Dec 2 21:55:33 2009] : (7) DM: Perception roll.
[Wed Dec 2 21:55:54 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Elora, just make sure those bonds are tight"
[Wed Dec 2 21:56:17 2009] : (9) Helena: Perception: [1d20+0+2] => [1,0,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 2 21:56:29 2009] : (7) DM: And another
[Wed Dec 2 21:56:35 2009] : (9) Helena: Perception: [1d20+0+2] => [20,0,2] = (22)
[Wed Dec 2 21:56:41 2009] : (7) DM: And another
[Wed Dec 2 21:56:45 2009] : (9) Helena: Perception: [1d20+0+2] => [10,0,2] = (12)
[Wed Dec 2 21:56:48 2009] : (7) DM: And another
[Wed Dec 2 21:56:58 2009] : (9) Helena: Perception: [1d20+0+2] => [10,0,2] = (12)
[Wed Dec 2 21:57:48 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora checks the rope
[Wed Dec 2 21:57:51 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena tries to keep out of sight as she follows whatever she can see of the trail
[Wed Dec 2 21:57:54 2009] : (9) Helena: Stealth: [1d20+5+2-0+5] => [16,5,2,0,5] = (28)
[Wed Dec 2 21:57:55 2009] : (7) DM: You follow the trail down the alley and across a street, around a corner and into another alleyway before you lose it.
[Wed Dec 2 21:58:13 2009] : (9) Helena: "Drat"
[Wed Dec 2 21:58:16 2009] : (7) DM: They seemed to be heading towards the docks.
[Wed Dec 2 21:58:52 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena goes on towards the docks looking out for the trail
[Wed Dec 2 21:58:54 2009] : (9) Helena: Perception: [1d20+0+2] => [13,0,2] = (15)
[Wed Dec 2 21:58:55 2009] : (9) Helena: Stealth: [1d20+5+2-0+5] => [18,5,2,0,5] = (30)
[Wed Dec 2 21:59:20 2009] : (7) DM: Despire all the commotion the inn and streets are quiet, presumably everyone else is wary of stepping outside at night with the current situation.
[Wed Dec 2 22:00:03 2009] : (7) DM: How long are you going to search for?
[Wed Dec 2 22:00:22 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora quickly shows Barnabas what she found
[Wed Dec 2 22:00:35 2009] : (6) Elora: "Here, a letter and some gold. Maybe the letter will tell us what they were afeter"
[Wed Dec 2 22:00:45 2009] : (9) Helena: If I don't see anything about 5 minutes in the direction they were going
[Wed Dec 2 22:01:06 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Let's have a looksee"
[Wed Dec 2 22:01:16 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc let's wait till Helena is done
[Wed Dec 2 22:01:24 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc too much trouble for dm otherwise :)
[Wed Dec 2 22:01:27 2009] : (7) DM: Helena, you don't pick up the trail again.
[Wed Dec 2 22:01:33 2009] : (8) Barnabas: Barnabas is resting
[Wed Dec 2 22:01:39 2009] : (7) DM: Continue searching or head back?
[Wed Dec 2 22:02:08 2009] : (9) Helena: After 5 minutes of fruitless searching I head back to the others
[Wed Dec 2 22:04:15 2009] : (7) DM: The hobgoblin has a pouch of 470 gold pieces and a letter, the paper is good quality and the upper-right corner is torn, In a neat hand are the words. "Four adventures in the Barrel asking questions. Make sure they don't ask any more."
[Wed Dec 2 22:04:55 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Do we need to ask him any questions?"
[Wed Dec 2 22:05:04 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "He's just a hired thug"
[Wed Dec 2 22:05:06 2009] : (6) Elora: "Yes, who wrote this letter?"
[Wed Dec 2 22:05:11 2009] : (7) DM: Where the paper is torn there looks like there may have been some sort of letter head but there's too little remaining of the design to tell what it is.
[Wed Dec 2 22:05:16 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "I doubt he knows who it's from"
[Wed Dec 2 22:05:42 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Keep the letter, finish this bastard off"
[Wed Dec 2 22:06:46 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "I'm not sure I want to waste healing on a guy I want dead afterwards"
[Wed Dec 2 22:07:05 2009] : (9) Helena: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 2 22:08:17 2009] : (6) Elora: "I don't much like to kill incapacitated people"
[Wed Dec 2 22:08:25 2009] : (6) Elora: it's one thing to do it in the heat of combat"
[Wed Dec 2 22:08:43 2009] : (6) Elora: "iT's another to just kill him cold blooded"
[Wed Dec 2 22:08:50 2009] : (9) Helena: "Hi guys, I'm back. I'm sorry to say I've lost the trail"
[Wed Dec 2 22:08:56 2009] : (6) Elora: 3if you're ok, I'd rather report him to the town watch"
[Wed Dec 2 22:09:46 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "OK, well, he would have died if I hadn't stabilised him."
[Wed Dec 2 22:10:13 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "He may not survive transport to the watch, so I'm happy with that idea"
[Wed Dec 2 22:11:42 2009] : (7) DM: That seems to be agreed. What the plan for the rest of the night. It's probably around 2 or 3 am right now.
[Wed Dec 2 22:11:58 2009] : (6) Elora: "sleep"
[Wed Dec 2 22:12:01 2009] : (9) Helena: "Want to help me to see of we can find those other two?"
[Wed Dec 2 22:12:06 2009] : (6) Elora: "I would like to go back and get some sleep"
[Wed Dec 2 22:12:28 2009] : (6) Elora: "No, frankly, I think they're but petty thieves who sell themselves for petty deeds"
[Wed Dec 2 22:12:34 2009] : (9) Helena: "Better tell the inn keeper about this piece of garbage then"
[Wed Dec 2 22:12:40 2009] : (6) Elora: "I don't think we're going to learn much by spending our night out looking for them"
[Wed Dec 2 22:12:57 2009] : (6) Elora: "we're probably better off getting some rest and making sure we get more information tomorrow"
[Wed Dec 2 22:12:58 2009] : (9) Helena: Helena nods in the direction of the tied up goblin
[Wed Dec 2 22:13:32 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "Wake the innkeeper and let him handle it"
[Wed Dec 2 22:13:37 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "I want sleep"
[Wed Dec 2 22:14:06 2009] : (6) Elora: [1d8] => [2] = (2)
[Wed Dec 2 22:14:08 2009] : (6) Elora: Elora gets into the Inn and starts banging on the bar
[Wed Dec 2 22:14:11 2009] : (6) Elora: ooc wrong click
[Wed Dec 2 22:14:46 2009] : (7) DM: A grumpy innkeeper agrees to summon the watch in the morning.
[Wed Dec 2 22:15:08 2009] : (8) Barnabas: "The half-dead guy is outside"
[Wed Dec 2 22:15:13 2009] : (6) Elora: "Thanks"
[Wed Dec 2 22:15:20 2009] : (7) DM: GAME END