Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / On the Great River II - 25 August 2009

[Tue Aug 25 19:57:02 2009] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Aug 25 19:57:52 2009] : DM: You're looking down on the kobold huts surrounding the campfire. 4 kobolds are asleep around it.
[Tue Aug 25 19:58:07 2009] : DM: Dawn is almost here.
[Tue Aug 25 19:58:12 2009] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Tue Aug 25 19:58:34 2009] : Zotin: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + (16/2-5) + 4 + 2] => [19,1,3,4,2] = (29)
[Tue Aug 25 19:58:36 2009] : Helena: Initiative [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20) (includes +2 for Combat Leader)
[Tue Aug 25 19:59:05 2009] : Elora: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2] => [10,1] = (11)
[Tue Aug 25 19:59:09 2009] : Helena: ooc What was our strategy again?
[Tue Aug 25 19:59:10 2009] : Barnabas: Initiative: [1d20+1+1+2] => [11,1,1,2] = (15) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Tue Aug 25 19:59:32 2009] : Zotin: ooc fire induced chaos I beleive
[Tue Aug 25 19:59:33 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Elora, that can't be right
[Tue Aug 25 19:59:54 2009] : Elora: ooc why not?
[Tue Aug 25 20:00:07 2009] : Barnabas: ooc you get a +2 from me. I've mentioned it several times
[Tue Aug 25 20:00:37 2009] : Elora: ooc yeah, but why should I include it on my default node. What if you're not here?
[Tue Aug 25 20:00:40 2009] : Elora: ooc :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:00:40 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 1/2 + 3] => [10,0,3] = (13)
[Tue Aug 25 20:01:11 2009] : Helena: ooc He's always here, even when Craig isn't playing ;)
[Tue Aug 25 20:01:27 2009] : Elora: ooc ok, changed the node
[Tue Aug 25 20:01:33 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 1] => [9,1,1] = (11)
[Tue Aug 25 20:01:34 2009] : Elora: ooc so Dave, that was a 134 :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:01:34 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 1] => [20,1,1] = (22)
[Tue Aug 25 20:01:37 2009] : Elora: ooc oops
[Tue Aug 25 20:01:40 2009] : Elora: 13
[Tue Aug 25 20:01:44 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 1/2 + 3] => [14,0,3] = (17)
[Tue Aug 25 20:03:00 2009] : DM: ooc "A plan of attack is made: distract and panic with a flaming sphere from Zotin, a surprise charge by Barnabas and Elora with sniping support from nearby concealment by Helena. "
[Tue Aug 25 20:03:09 2009] : DM: Zotin, your turn.
[Tue Aug 25 20:03:59 2009] : Barnabas: "Probably best to let us get closer first"
[Tue Aug 25 20:04:09 2009] : Zotin: Zotin circles around to get a little closer
[Tue Aug 25 20:04:11 2009] : Elora: ooc lay of the land is? we're up high aren't we?
[Tue Aug 25 20:04:25 2009] : Helena: ooc We were last week
[Tue Aug 25 20:04:41 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:04:42 2009] : DM: You're not that high above, perhaps some 15 metres or so
[Tue Aug 25 20:05:20 2009] : Zotin: ooc the Sphere is only ranged 10
[Tue Aug 25 20:05:26 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Zzzzz.
[Tue Aug 25 20:05:33 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 20:06:09 2009] : Helena: Helena moves forward to position herself out of sight but with a clear line of fine
[Tue Aug 25 20:06:27 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:06:40 2009] : Kobold Slinger: Zzzzz
[Tue Aug 25 20:06:46 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 20:08:19 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas moves forwards following Helena
[Tue Aug 25 20:08:24 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:09:02 2009] : Barnabas: ooc actually, I got Helena and Elora mixed up, I move a bit away from her
[Tue Aug 25 20:09:18 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 25 20:09:23 2009] : Elora: Elora runs towards the camp, trying to keep out of sight.
[Tue Aug 25 20:09:31 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 20:09:47 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 20:10:41 2009] : Elora: oocf wait, I can do a double run?
[Tue Aug 25 20:11:07 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 20:11:15 2009] : Elora: ooc then I'm here.
[Tue Aug 25 20:11:17 2009] : Elora: ooc sorry
[Tue Aug 25 20:11:19 2009] : Zotin: Zotin moves a little closer and looks to see if everyone is ready
[Tue Aug 25 20:11:50 2009] : Barnabas: ooc oooh!
[Tue Aug 25 20:12:17 2009] : Zotin: ooc everyone ready?
[Tue Aug 25 20:12:25 2009] : Helena: ooc Yep
[Tue Aug 25 20:12:29 2009] : Zotin: ooc very nice David :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:12:48 2009] : Helena: Helena is ready to fire her bow
[Tue Aug 25 20:13:17 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I think Elora and I should be closer
[Tue Aug 25 20:13:46 2009] : Zotin: Zotin sees that the others aren't quite ready and waits
[Tue Aug 25 20:13:50 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:13:59 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Zzzz
[Tue Aug 25 20:14:05 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 20:14:05 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas creeps forwards
[Tue Aug 25 20:14:21 2009] : DM: Stealth check if you're moving forwards.
[Tue Aug 25 20:14:28 2009] : Barnabas: Stealth: [1d20+1+1-1] => [13,1,1,-1] = (14)
[Tue Aug 25 20:14:41 2009] : DM: ooc um, you're not Helena
[Tue Aug 25 20:15:05 2009] : Barnabas: ooc sorry, I assumed Helena was remaining concealed
[Tue Aug 25 20:15:12 2009] : Helena: Helena waits for the attack to start
[Tue Aug 25 20:15:30 2009] : Kobold Slinger: Zzzzz
[Tue Aug 25 20:15:33 2009] : Helena: ooc Not moving closer since I'm the sniper
[Tue Aug 25 20:15:56 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas is done following his creeping forwards
[Tue Aug 25 20:16:13 2009] : DM: Barnbas creeps forwards stealthily
[Tue Aug 25 20:16:19 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 25 20:16:47 2009] : DM: Stealth roll
[Tue Aug 25 20:16:56 2009] : Elora: Elora moves forward as well
[Tue Aug 25 20:17:06 2009] : Elora: Stealth: [1d20+0+1] => [19,0,1] = (20)
[Tue Aug 25 20:17:11 2009] : Elora: ooc wohooo
[Tue Aug 25 20:17:27 2009] : DM: They continue to sleep
[Tue Aug 25 20:17:31 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 20:17:58 2009] : Zotin: Zotin waits for a thumbs up from everyone
[Tue Aug 25 20:18:38 2009] : Helena: Helena nods at Zotin
[Tue Aug 25 20:18:59 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas puts his thumb up
[Tue Aug 25 20:19:22 2009] : Zotin: Flaming Sphere: (DP) Ranged 10 - To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [7,4,1] = (12) - Hit: [2d6+(18/2-5)] => [6,6,4] = (16) fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 20:19:48 2009] : Zotin: Zotin crouches down a little trying to keep out of sight while still seeing the action
[Tue Aug 25 20:19:54 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:20:26 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Flaming sphere alarm clock? The kobold does not find this funny.
[Tue Aug 25 20:20:32 2009] : Zotin: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 25 20:20:34 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: "Argh!"
[Tue Aug 25 20:20:51 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: The kobold's yell wakes the others.
[Tue Aug 25 20:21:27 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: It steps away and draws a short sword and fixes its shield, looking around for foe to attack.
[Tue Aug 25 20:21:40 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 20:22:21 2009] : Helena: Helena takes aim at Kobold D and shoots
[Tue Aug 25 20:22:36 2009] : Helena: Helena Features: First Strike At encounter start, get combat advantage against foes that haven't acted yet.
[Tue Aug 25 20:22:49 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15), Damage [1d6+8] => [6,8] = (14), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [5,6] = (11).
[Tue Aug 25 20:23:14 2009] : Helena: Helena stays out of sight as she reloads
[Tue Aug 25 20:23:15 2009] : DM: Helena's shot skewers the kobold, killing it instantly.
[Tue Aug 25 20:23:16 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:23:37 2009] : Helena: ooc Sniping is cool
[Tue Aug 25 20:24:26 2009] : Kobold Slinger: One of the kobolds gets up and circles round and fires a shot at Zotin
[Tue Aug 25 20:24:35 2009] : Kobold Slinger: Firepot: [1d20 + 6] => [10,6] = (16) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [3,3] = (6) and 2 fire
[Tue Aug 25 20:24:45 2009] : Barnabas: ooc is he visible?
[Tue Aug 25 20:25:03 2009] : Kobold Slinger: The flaming bolt whizzes past Zotin's right ear.
[Tue Aug 25 20:25:10 2009] : Kobold Slinger: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 20:25:26 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 20:25:52 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas strides in and clobbers Kobold B
[Tue Aug 25 20:26:12 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [9,3,1,3] = (16) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Aug 25 20:26:20 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:26:38 2009] : DM: The kobold deflects the swing with its shield
[Tue Aug 25 20:26:44 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 25 20:27:10 2009] : Elora: Elora charges at B, swinging her axe (+2 damage powerful charge)
[Tue Aug 25 20:27:29 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe +2: [1d20+7+1+2] => [13,7,1,2] = (23) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [6,6,2] = (14) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:27:56 2009] : Elora: ooc 16 damage if it hits.
[Tue Aug 25 20:28:15 2009] : DM: The kobold is almost smashed off its feet.
[Tue Aug 25 20:28:15 2009] : Elora: ooc I'm not sure if the +2 damage is on top of the +1 for charge or if the +1 is already included /
[Tue Aug 25 20:28:32 2009] : DM: ooc done?
[Tue Aug 25 20:28:37 2009] : Elora: done
[Tue Aug 25 20:29:58 2009] : Kobold Minion: Several more kobold stumble hurriedly out of their huts, brandishing javelins. None of the them look like trained warriors.
[Tue Aug 25 20:30:47 2009] : Helena: ooc You're sure one alphabet is enough?
[Tue Aug 25 20:31:01 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: One of the dragonshield's moves to attack Barnabas
[Tue Aug 25 20:31:09 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [5,7] = (12) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [3,3] = (6) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 20:31:14 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: And misses
[Tue Aug 25 20:31:21 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 20:31:59 2009] : Zotin: Zotin moves in a little and tries to aid Barnabus
[Tue Aug 25 20:32:16 2009] : Zotin: attacking K
[Tue Aug 25 20:32:24 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 withing 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [13,4,1] = (18) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [4,4] = (8) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 20:32:44 2009] : Zotin: ooc need another attack for A and L?
[Tue Aug 25 20:32:49 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 20:32:53 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 withing 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [4,4,1] = (9) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [3,4] = (7) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 20:32:54 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 withing 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [7,4,1] = (12) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [3,4] = (7) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 20:33:37 2009] : DM: K is charred to a crisp but A and L duck and avoid the blast.
[Tue Aug 25 20:33:49 2009] : Helena: Darn
[Tue Aug 25 20:33:57 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:34:35 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: The kobold stands its ground and attacks Barnabas.
[Tue Aug 25 20:34:37 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [17,7] = (24) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 20:34:48 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: It scores a hit.
[Tue Aug 25 20:34:50 2009] : Helena: ooc 24?
[Tue Aug 25 20:34:58 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: ooc 26 actually
[Tue Aug 25 20:35:07 2009] : Barnabas: "Aaargh!
[Tue Aug 25 20:35:11 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 20:35:17 2009] : Helena: ooc Not 27?
[Tue Aug 25 20:35:35 2009] : Helena: Helena moves before shooting at C
[Tue Aug 25 20:35:40 2009] : Zotin: ooc I assume it doesn't count itself as a bonus
[Tue Aug 25 20:35:46 2009] : DM: ooc +1 per additional kobold
[Tue Aug 25 20:35:47 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21), Damage [1d6+8] => [6,8] = (14), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [8,4] = (12).
[Tue Aug 25 20:36:09 2009] : Helena: ooc Ah, I missed "additional"
[Tue Aug 25 20:36:14 2009] : Helena: Done BTW
[Tue Aug 25 20:36:28 2009] : DM: A hit, and a severe wound.
[Tue Aug 25 20:36:50 2009] : DM: ooc it's easy to miss words that aren't there ;)
[Tue Aug 25 20:37:00 2009] : Helena: ooc Oh, I know :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:37:19 2009] : Helena: ooc But I did read "adjacent"
[Tue Aug 25 20:37:30 2009] : Kobold Slinger: The slinger fires a stone towards Helena
[Tue Aug 25 20:37:33 2009] : Kobold Slinger: Gluepot: [1d20 + 6] => [18,6] = (24) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9) and immobilized (save ends)
[Tue Aug 25 20:38:01 2009] : Kobold Slinger: The projectile bursts and coats you in a sticky substance, glueing your feet to the ground.
[Tue Aug 25 20:38:11 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 20:39:23 2009] : Barnabas: "Elora, move to attack A, I'll finish B off"
[Tue Aug 25 20:39:33 2009] : Barnabas: ooc free slide
[Tue Aug 25 20:39:43 2009] : Barnabas: ooc err, shift ;-)
[Tue Aug 25 20:39:58 2009] : Helena: ooc Which one is the slinger?
[Tue Aug 25 20:40:02 2009] : DM: oo C
[Tue Aug 25 20:40:05 2009] : Elora: ooc rah, I told you to move. I can cleave and you're preventing me from it :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:40:39 2009] : Barnabas: ooc so why didn't you do it in character?
[Tue Aug 25 20:41:08 2009] : Elora: Elora shifts between A and B and swings her axe
[Tue Aug 25 20:41:12 2009] : Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [20,7,1,2] = (30) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [8,6,2] = (16) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Tue Aug 25 20:41:13 2009] : Barnabas: ooc move between A and B, then on your go move between a and l
[Tue Aug 25 20:41:19 2009] : Elora: ooc on A
[Tue Aug 25 20:41:21 2009] : Barnabas: Umm
[Tue Aug 25 20:41:30 2009] : Barnabas: ooc what are you doing?
[Tue Aug 25 20:41:53 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 20:41:59 2009] : DM: ooc uh. what happened to barnabas's turn?
[Tue Aug 25 20:42:10 2009] : Elora: ooc oh sorry
[Tue Aug 25 20:42:12 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Elora seems to have got carried away
[Tue Aug 25 20:42:18 2009] : Barnabas: Wolf Pack Tactics: (AWP) Initial: 1 ally adjacent to me or the target can shift one square as a free action.
To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [17,3,1,3] = (24) - Hit: [1d8 + 3] => [6,3] = (9) damage

[Tue Aug 25 20:42:24 2009] : Helena: ooc She tends to do that
[Tue Aug 25 20:42:35 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas attacks B
[Tue Aug 25 20:42:38 2009] : Elora: ooc so I just move. Here is a good roll wasted
[Tue Aug 25 20:43:05 2009] : DM: Barnabas hits.
[Tue Aug 25 20:43:08 2009] : Elora: ooc who moved me? I had already moved.
[Tue Aug 25 20:43:18 2009] : Elora: ooc ah, I was put back :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:43:31 2009] : Barnabas: ooc if B is gone, you want to go between A and L
[Tue Aug 25 20:43:53 2009] : DM: The kobold is wounded badly but still alive.
[Tue Aug 25 20:45:01 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:45:07 2009] : DM: Elora lunges with a mightly strike and her axe bites deep into the kobold's chest, ribs crack and flesh tears. An excellent hit but its not dead yet.
[Tue Aug 25 20:45:29 2009] : Elora: ooc thx DM :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:45:36 2009] : Barnabas: ooc 4 damage on B too?
[Tue Aug 25 20:45:41 2009] : Elora: ooc the second gets 4 HP :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:46:00 2009] : Helena: ooc The flavour texts just keep getting better and better :)
[Tue Aug 25 20:46:05 2009] : Kobold Minion: The kobold minions start to attack, moving and ganging up on some of you.
[Tue Aug 25 20:46:18 2009] : Elora: "Barnabas, you're in the worst possible place, I need some space, don't let them flank me! I don't have eyes in the back!"
[Tue Aug 25 20:46:20 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 20:46:47 2009] : Barnabas: "So why didn't you move?"
[Tue Aug 25 20:46:53 2009] : Kobold Minion: L shifts backwards and chunks a javelin at Barnabas
[Tue Aug 25 20:47:07 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [10,5] = (15) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:47:32 2009] : Kobold Minion: Three attack Zotin (E-G)
[Tue Aug 25 20:47:34 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [11,5] = (16) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:47:34 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [16,5] = (21) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:47:35 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [15,5] = (20) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:47:49 2009] : Kobold Minion: Two hits (8 damage), one goes wide.
[Tue Aug 25 20:48:06 2009] : Kobold Minion: Three attack Helena
[Tue Aug 25 20:48:10 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [3,5] = (8) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:48:11 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [18,5] = (23) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:48:12 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [13,5] = (18) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:48:26 2009] : Kobold Minion: Two hits
[Tue Aug 25 20:48:36 2009] : Kobold Minion: And one attacks Barnabas again
[Tue Aug 25 20:48:38 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [8,5] = (13) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 20:48:45 2009] : Kobold Minion: And misses.
[Tue Aug 25 20:49:07 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: A sword is slashed at ELora
[Tue Aug 25 20:49:11 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [9,7] = (16) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 20:49:34 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: A hit, 9 damage
[Tue Aug 25 20:49:41 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 20:49:47 2009] : Elora: ooc errr, where?
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:05 2009] : Elora: ooc which kobold slashed me?
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:07 2009] : Zotin: Zotin waves his hand and the sphere moves between the two Kobolds bearing down on him, but does not attack
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:10 2009] : DM: ooc A
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:24 2009] : Elora: ooc that's a 17, it's a miss
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:33 2009] : DM: ooc +2 combat advantage
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:38 2009] : Elora: ooc k
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:40 2009] : Zotin: Zotin then turns his attention to C
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:43 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 withing 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [8,4,1] = (13) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [3,4] = (7) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 20:50:44 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 withing 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [7,4,1] = (12) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [3,4] = (7) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 20:51:02 2009] : Zotin: Insert Action Point here
[Tue Aug 25 20:51:19 2009] : Zotin: Attacking C again
[Tue Aug 25 20:51:25 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [4,4,1] = (9) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [2,3,4] = (9) force damage.
[Tue Aug 25 20:51:39 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:51:42 2009] : Zotin: ooc poo
[Tue Aug 25 20:51:42 2009] : DM: They all manage to dodge your spells.
[Tue Aug 25 20:51:58 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Kobold B attacks Elora
[Tue Aug 25 20:52:01 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [4,7] = (11) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 20:52:12 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: But its sword is deflected
[Tue Aug 25 20:52:28 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 20:52:44 2009] : Helena: Can I move yet?
[Tue Aug 25 20:53:05 2009] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Aug 25 20:53:14 2009] : Helena: Helena puts her bow away and gets her sword out
[Tue Aug 25 20:53:27 2009] : Helena: Waiting for them to come to me
[Tue Aug 25 20:53:29 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:54:03 2009] : DM: ooc each kobold minion is carrying two javelins
[Tue Aug 25 20:54:15 2009] : DM: ooc sure you don't want to attack?
[Tue Aug 25 20:54:42 2009] : Helena: Ah, I missed that, sorry
[Tue Aug 25 20:54:53 2009] : Helena: Keeping my bow and shooting at J
[Tue Aug 25 20:54:58 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27), Damage [1d6+8] => [1,8] = (9), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [8,3] = (11).
[Tue Aug 25 20:55:09 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:55:09 2009] : DM: Helena kills another kobold
[Tue Aug 25 20:55:18 2009] : Helena: ooc When can I move again?
[Tue Aug 25 20:55:34 2009] : DM: Saving throws go at the end of your turn
[Tue Aug 25 20:56:03 2009] : DM: ooc make a saving throw
[Tue Aug 25 20:56:09 2009] : Helena: ooc OK, what saving throw would that be?
[Tue Aug 25 20:56:26 2009] : DM: ooc there is only one. 1d20
[Tue Aug 25 20:56:28 2009] : Barnabas: ooc 1d20 plus any special bonus you may have
[Tue Aug 25 20:56:36 2009] : Helena: [1d20] => [10] = (10)
[Tue Aug 25 20:56:48 2009] : DM: You pull your feet free from the glue
[Tue Aug 25 20:57:13 2009] : Helena: ooc Whoohoo, I can find cover again
[Tue Aug 25 20:57:13 2009] : Kobold Slinger: The slinger sends a stone towards Zotin
[Tue Aug 25 20:57:16 2009] : Kobold Slinger: Firepot: [1d20 + 6] => [10,6] = (16) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4) and 2 fire
[Tue Aug 25 20:57:21 2009] : Kobold Slinger: And misses
[Tue Aug 25 20:57:28 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 20:58:10 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas attempts to finish off B
[Tue Aug 25 20:58:12 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [4,3,1,3] = (11) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Aug 25 20:58:29 2009] : DM: A miss
[Tue Aug 25 20:58:40 2009] : Barnabas: Then shifts away
[Tue Aug 25 20:58:42 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 20:58:46 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 25 20:58:50 2009] : Elora: Elora takes a step back to see her ennemies better and swings her axe in a mighty arch
[Tue Aug 25 20:59:01 2009] : Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [2,7,1,2] = (12) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [7,6,2] = (15) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Tue Aug 25 20:59:06 2009] : Elora: on A
[Tue Aug 25 20:59:09 2009] : DM: ooc [1d4+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Aug 25 20:59:26 2009] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 25 20:59:28 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 20:59:54 2009] : Kobold Minion: E and F are scorched by the sphere and die.
[Tue Aug 25 21:00:20 2009] : Kobold Minion: G attacks Zotin
[Tue Aug 25 21:00:23 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [17,5] = (22) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 21:00:32 2009] : Kobold Minion: H attacks Elora
[Tue Aug 25 21:00:32 2009] : Zotin: "Argh"
[Tue Aug 25 21:00:35 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [1,5] = (6) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 21:00:56 2009] : Kobold Minion: And just drops its javelin in a clumsy fumble
[Tue Aug 25 21:01:02 2009] : Kobold Minion: L and I attack Helena
[Tue Aug 25 21:01:04 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [10,5] = (15) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 21:01:05 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [16,5] = (21) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 21:01:16 2009] : Kobold Minion: One hits and one just sticks into the ground
[Tue Aug 25 21:01:45 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: A shifts around and flanks Elora
[Tue Aug 25 21:01:52 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [20,7] = (27) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [3,3] = (6) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 21:02:08 2009] : Zotin: ooc ouch
[Tue Aug 25 21:02:25 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: And scores a lucky strike in her thigh, nicking the large artery.
[Tue Aug 25 21:02:29 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: 9 damage
[Tue Aug 25 21:02:38 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 21:03:05 2009] : Zotin: Zotin send the Sphere against C
[Tue Aug 25 21:03:08 2009] : Zotin: Flaming Sphere: (DP) Ranged 10 - To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [9,4,1] = (14) - Hit: [2d6+(18/2-5)] => [2,6,4] = (12) fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 21:03:21 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 21:03:45 2009] : DM: Zotin's sphere rolls over the kobold, killing it.
[Tue Aug 25 21:04:04 2009] : Zotin: ooc that hit??
[Tue Aug 25 21:04:25 2009] : DM: ooc I can pretend it didn't if you prefer.
[Tue Aug 25 21:04:37 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Another stab at Elora
[Tue Aug 25 21:04:39 2009] : Helena: ooc Please don't bother, DM
[Tue Aug 25 21:04:39 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [19,7] = (26) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 21:05:01 2009] : Zotin: ooc no no, just pretend I'm not here
[Tue Aug 25 21:05:05 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: These two are working well as a team.
[Tue Aug 25 21:05:18 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 21:06:21 2009] : Elora: ooc how could A shit three times without provoing an AoO?
[Tue Aug 25 21:06:28 2009] : Elora: ooc lol, shift
[Tue Aug 25 21:06:29 2009] : Helena: Helena ducks behind the bush before shooting at L
[Tue Aug 25 21:06:38 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13), Damage [1d6+8] => [5,8] = (13), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [8,6] = (14).
[Tue Aug 25 21:07:00 2009] : Helena: And ducks while she reloads
[Tue Aug 25 21:07:02 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 21:07:15 2009] : DM: ooc it shifted twice.
[Tue Aug 25 21:07:32 2009] : Elora: ooc yes, twice, sorry
[Tue Aug 25 21:07:36 2009] : Zotin: ooc shifty Kobolds
[Tue Aug 25 21:08:08 2009] : DM: ooc they have a power that allows a shift as a minor action.
[Tue Aug 25 21:08:16 2009] : Elora: ooc shift is a move action.
[Tue Aug 25 21:08:19 2009] : Elora: ooc gotcha
[Tue Aug 25 21:08:54 2009] : DM: Helena's shot misses.
[Tue Aug 25 21:09:09 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 21:09:25 2009] : DM: B is nearly dead and A is looking bloodied.
[Tue Aug 25 21:09:32 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas looks at Elora's wounds
[Tue Aug 25 21:09:42 2009] : Barnabas: "Come on Elora, keep it up"
[Tue Aug 25 21:09:47 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Tue Aug 25 21:10:20 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas shifts to attack B
[Tue Aug 25 21:10:29 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [19,3,1,3] = (26) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Aug 25 21:10:44 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 21:11:04 2009] : DM: Barnbas cuts the kobold down.
[Tue Aug 25 21:11:06 2009] : Elora: ooc ooc I never know if I can use a healing surge then and there, or if I have to do it on my turn
[Tue Aug 25 21:11:14 2009] : Barnabas: ooc now
[Tue Aug 25 21:11:20 2009] : Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP.
[Tue Aug 25 21:11:36 2009] : DM: ooc so you gain 13 HP
[Tue Aug 25 21:11:45 2009] : Elora: ooc, yep, this much I got :)
[Tue Aug 25 21:11:47 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 25 21:12:04 2009] : Elora: Elora takes another breath and...
[Tue Aug 25 21:12:06 2009] : Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP.
[Tue Aug 25 21:12:12 2009] : Barnabas: ooc and any time you use an AP for anything other than a surge, you gain 5 HP
[Tue Aug 25 21:12:30 2009] : Elora: Feeling revigorated, she swings her axe at A
[Tue Aug 25 21:12:38 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe +2: [1d20+7+1+2] => [14,7,1,2] = (24) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [9,6,2] = (17) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4 (foe is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 21:12:47 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 21:13:40 2009] : DM: Elora cuts deep, and the kobold dies almost instantly from blood loss and shock.
[Tue Aug 25 21:14:20 2009] : Kobold Minion: Another minion expires from the sphere's flames
[Tue Aug 25 21:15:21 2009] : Kobold Minion: The remaing three minions look around throw their remaining javelins at Elora, Barnabas and Helena.
[Tue Aug 25 21:15:24 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [18,5] = (23) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 21:15:25 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [10,5] = (15) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 21:15:26 2009] : Kobold Minion: Javelin: [1d20 + 5] => [8,5] = (13) vs AC ===> [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 25 21:16:01 2009] : Kobold Minion: Then they turn and run, scampering over the rough ground and heading randomly away.
[Tue Aug 25 21:16:35 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 21:16:41 2009] : Helena: "The cowards"
[Tue Aug 25 21:16:46 2009] : Zotin: Zotin attacks the minion closest to him (L)
[Tue Aug 25 21:16:48 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [15,4,1] = (20) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [4,4,4] = (12) force damage.
[Tue Aug 25 21:17:05 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 21:17:31 2009] : DM: The missile knocks it clean of its feet, the punch of the projectile killing it outright
[Tue Aug 25 21:17:48 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 21:18:06 2009] : Barnabas: "So where is the leader?"
[Tue Aug 25 21:18:15 2009] : Helena: Helena moves to get a better shot, takes aim at F and shoots
[Tue Aug 25 21:18:22 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18), Damage [1d6+8] => [2,8] = (10), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [8,1] = (9).
[Tue Aug 25 21:18:34 2009] : DM: A shot in the back kills it
[Tue Aug 25 21:18:38 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 21:18:51 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 21:18:53 2009] : Helena: Hah, never said I fight fair, did I?
[Tue Aug 25 21:19:39 2009] : Helena: "The leader went over there"
[Tue Aug 25 21:19:52 2009] : Helena: Helena points to H down under
[Tue Aug 25 21:20:02 2009] : DM: H doesn't look like a leader
[Tue Aug 25 21:20:20 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas drops his sword and uses his sling
[Tue Aug 25 21:20:26 2009] : Barnabas: Ranged Basic Attack - Sling: [1d20+1+1+2] => [18,1,1,2] = (22) Damage: [1d8+3] => [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Aug 25 21:20:27 2009] : Helena: "One of them went that way"
[Tue Aug 25 21:20:39 2009] : Barnabas: On H
[Tue Aug 25 21:20:42 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 21:21:01 2009] : DM: Barnabas finishes off the last kobold in sight.
[Tue Aug 25 21:21:25 2009] : Zotin: ooc note the words 'in sight' :)
[Tue Aug 25 21:21:49 2009] : Helena: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 25 21:21:54 2009] : DM: ooc 144 XP each
[Tue Aug 25 21:22:45 2009] : Helena: ooc 2263 xp total
[Tue Aug 25 21:23:12 2009] : Elora: ooc what's the next lvl?
[Tue Aug 25 21:23:26 2009] : DM: ooc 3000 XP
[Tue Aug 25 21:26:05 2009] : DM: What next?
[Tue Aug 25 21:26:34 2009] : Zotin: "Check the huts, and keep your eyes open for others"
[Tue Aug 25 21:26:52 2009] : Helena: "And find that silver cup"
[Tue Aug 25 21:27:54 2009] : Elora: I'll stay out while you check the huts?
[Tue Aug 25 21:28:46 2009] : Helena: Helena checks the huts one by one
[Tue Aug 25 21:29:07 2009] : Barnabas: "Let's the rest of us go into the huts together"
[Tue Aug 25 21:29:17 2009] : Barnabas: "The leader may be hiding inside"
[Tue Aug 25 21:29:18 2009] : DM: The four smaller huts and unpleasant places, piles of poorly cured skins forming rough beds and scattered animal bones.
[Tue Aug 25 21:29:57 2009] : Helena: "Ugh, how can anyone live like that?"
[Tue Aug 25 21:29:57 2009] : DM: There's nothing of value in them.
[Tue Aug 25 21:31:15 2009] : DM: The larger hut is sumptous in comparison. With rough wooden furniture and even a woven blanket on the bed. Everything is still dirty but clearly a better class of kobold lived or lives here.
[Tue Aug 25 21:31:33 2009] : DM: On the wonky stable is a small purse and a small vial of blue liquid.
[Tue Aug 25 21:31:55 2009] : Barnabas: "Hmm, what do you think that is Zotin?"
[Tue Aug 25 21:32:25 2009] : Zotin: Arcana: [1d20+12] => [19,12] = (31)
[Tue Aug 25 21:32:35 2009] : DM: Leaning in one corner is a staff of kobold height and adorned with amber beads and a skull of some sort of carnivore.
[Tue Aug 25 21:32:37 2009] : Zotin: Zotin examines the vial
[Tue Aug 25 21:32:55 2009] : DM: Looks like a potion of healing. The purse contains 10 gold pieces.
[Tue Aug 25 21:32:57 2009] : Helena: "Will you look at that staff?"
[Tue Aug 25 21:33:36 2009] : Zotin: "Healing potion I think"
[Tue Aug 25 21:34:16 2009] : Helena: "That reminds me I'm a bit hurt myself"
[Tue Aug 25 21:34:25 2009] : DM: The staff is not magical but the amber beads will fetch 180 gold pieces.
[Tue Aug 25 21:35:09 2009] : Zotin: "Now that you mention it, those javelins were sharp"
[Tue Aug 25 21:35:15 2009] : Helena: "That staff is worth quite a bit of money"
[Tue Aug 25 21:35:17 2009] : DM: In this hut a tattered and rumpled rug has been carelessly tossed on to the floor.
[Tue Aug 25 21:35:38 2009] : Helena: Helena kicks the rug aside
[Tue Aug 25 21:35:51 2009] : Helena: Anything under it?
[Tue Aug 25 21:36:05 2009] : DM: There's a trap door.
[Tue Aug 25 21:36:23 2009] : Helena: "Well, well"
[Tue Aug 25 21:36:26 2009] : Elora: Elora asks from outside if everything is ok
[Tue Aug 25 21:36:30 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Tue Aug 25 21:36:43 2009] : Helena: Helena opens the trap door
[Tue Aug 25 21:36:59 2009] : Helena: "Elora, we have found a trap door here"
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:02 2009] : Barnabas: "Do either of you need assistance with healing?"
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:11 2009] : DM: The trap door won't open it seems to be bolted or barred from the underside.
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:21 2009] : Zotin: "I wont say no Barnabus"
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:26 2009] : Helena: "I would like that very much, Barnabas"
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:29 2009] : Elora: "I'm good, thank you"
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:34 2009] : Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP. (dwarven resilience: minor action)
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:40 2009] : DM: There's a loud *SNAP* and a kobol's yelp of pain from somewhere underground, beyond the trap door.
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:42 2009] : Helena: "Hmm"
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:56 2009] : Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-3] => 9 - HP left:[37-0] => 37
[Tue Aug 25 21:37:56 2009] : Zotin: ooc I keep having to resist calling him Barney :)
[Tue Aug 25 21:38:00 2009] : Helena: Helena checks the trap door
[Tue Aug 25 21:38:05 2009] : Helena: Thievery Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [17,13] = (30)
[Tue Aug 25 21:38:29 2009] : Helena: Any way to open it from this side?
[Tue Aug 25 21:38:32 2009] : Barnabas: "I can't do anything to help until we rest for 5 minutes"
[Tue Aug 25 21:38:57 2009] : DM: The door might be barred but the hinges are on this side and with a bit of effort the hinge pins could be removed and the door opened.
[Tue Aug 25 21:39:06 2009] : Helena: "So rest, I'm just looking at this"
[Tue Aug 25 21:39:11 2009] : Barnabas: "Sorry"
[Tue Aug 25 21:39:52 2009] : Zotin: ooc could I go through the trap door with Fey step?
[Tue Aug 25 21:39:56 2009] : Helena: ooc Must have been 5 minutes or more with Barnabas doing nothing special, mustn't it?
[Tue Aug 25 21:40:04 2009] : DM: ooc what's fey step?
[Tue Aug 25 21:40:21 2009] : Zotin: ooc Teleport 5 squares. Racial power
[Tue Aug 25 21:40:55 2009] : Helena: Helena looks around her for a stick and stone to tap the hinge pins out
[Tue Aug 25 21:41:07 2009] : DM: ooc it's line of sight only (see page 286)
[Tue Aug 25 21:41:14 2009] : Zotin: ooc ah, ok
[Tue Aug 25 21:41:53 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas rests so that he can help the others better
[Tue Aug 25 21:42:20 2009] : DM: There a plenty of sticks and stones lying around.
[Tue Aug 25 21:42:53 2009] : Zotin: Zotin also takes the opportunity to catch his breath
[Tue Aug 25 21:44:11 2009] : Helena: "Perhaps some of you should stand on top of the trap door to make sure nobody just breaks out while I try to disable the hinges"
[Tue Aug 25 21:44:48 2009] : Helena: Helena uses the stone as a hammer to knock the pins out with a wooden stick
[Tue Aug 25 21:45:02 2009] : Elora: "No need to stand, whe should better be ready to get a jumping foe"
[Tue Aug 25 21:46:02 2009] : DM: Helena has the trap door hinge pins out and it will be a moments work to lift it all up.
[Tue Aug 25 21:46:38 2009] : Helena: "Right, let's go visit"
[Tue Aug 25 21:47:17 2009] : DM: ooc is everyone else ready to continue?
[Tue Aug 25 21:47:18 2009] : Barnabas: ooc have we rested 5 minutes?
[Tue Aug 25 21:47:25 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 21:47:39 2009] : Barnabas: "OK, anyone need help with healing now?"
[Tue Aug 25 21:47:51 2009] : Helena: "Yes, please"
[Tue Aug 25 21:47:59 2009] : Zotin: Zotin nods
[Tue Aug 25 21:48:03 2009] : Zotin: Zotin nods
[Tue Aug 25 21:48:04 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Tue Aug 25 21:48:26 2009] : Barnabas: Second Wind: (EP) Effect: Healing surge - regain 7 HP. +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of my next turn
[Tue Aug 25 21:48:28 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Tue Aug 25 21:48:35 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas helps Helena, then Zotin
[Tue Aug 25 21:48:40 2009] : Helena: Helena HP: Healing surge 6 hp, 6 times a day
[Tue Aug 25 21:48:52 2009] : Barnabas: ooc ignore second wind :)
[Tue Aug 25 21:48:58 2009] : Helena: "Thank you, that is better"
[Tue Aug 25 21:49:31 2009] : Zotin: "Thanks Barnabus. All ready to go?"
[Tue Aug 25 21:50:25 2009] : Elora: "Yes"
[Tue Aug 25 21:50:36 2009] : Helena: "Ready, able and willing"
[Tue Aug 25 21:51:18 2009] : Barnabas: "Yes"
[Tue Aug 25 21:52:16 2009] : Helena: Helena opens the door and peers down
[Tue Aug 25 21:53:42 2009] : DM: There a ladder leading into a small natural-looking chamber, a passageway heads off in one direction. The place is dimly lit with rush lights in small holders carved into the rock walls.
[Tue Aug 25 21:54:47 2009] : DM: From down the passageway you here kobold voices whispering.
[Tue Aug 25 21:56:14 2009] : Helena: "Shh"
[Tue Aug 25 21:56:32 2009] : Helena: Helena cautiously goes down the ladder
[Tue Aug 25 21:56:34 2009] : Helena: Stealth Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Aug 25 21:58:01 2009] : DM: Helena creep down and looks down the passageway
[Tue Aug 25 21:58:49 2009] : Helena: What do I see/hear?
[Tue Aug 25 21:58:55 2009] : DM: It's not very long and soon opens out into a larger room. Am upturned table and a crate form a make-shift barrier.
[Tue Aug 25 21:59:13 2009] : DM: You notice a smear of blood starting about half way down the passageway
[Tue Aug 25 21:59:52 2009] : DM: The whispering is coming from behind the barrier.
[Tue Aug 25 22:00:40 2009] : Helena: Helena moves to the side, loads her bow and motions the others to come down as quietly as possible
[Tue Aug 25 22:01:31 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas tries to get down quietly
[Tue Aug 25 22:01:43 2009] : Elora: Elora follows
[Tue Aug 25 22:02:05 2009] : Zotin: Zotin does likewise
[Tue Aug 25 22:04:33 2009] : DM: ooc one moment
[Tue Aug 25 22:07:14 2009] : DM: Stealth checks
[Tue Aug 25 22:07:40 2009] : Helena: Stealth Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [9,11] = (20)
[Tue Aug 25 22:07:42 2009] : Zotin: Stealth: [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Aug 25 22:07:45 2009] : Elora: Stealth: [1d20+0+1] => [10,0,1] = (11)
[Tue Aug 25 22:07:53 2009] : Barnabas: Stealth: [1d20+1+1-1] => [13,1,1,-1] = (14)
[Tue Aug 25 22:09:09 2009] : DM: Zotin trips on a loose rock and it clatters. The kobold's whispering grows quite. They know you're coming for them now.
[Tue Aug 25 22:09:36 2009] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Aug 25 22:09:43 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 3/2 + 3] => [13,1,3] = (17)
[Tue Aug 25 22:09:50 2009] : Zotin: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + (16/2-5) + 4 + 2] => [8,1,3,4,2] = (18)
[Tue Aug 25 22:09:50 2009] : Elora: Initiative: [1d20 + 1 +2] => [14,1,2] = (17) (includes +2 combat leader)
[Tue Aug 25 22:09:51 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 1/2 + 3] => [7,0,3] = (10)
[Tue Aug 25 22:09:52 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 1/2 + 3] => [9,0,3] = (12)
[Tue Aug 25 22:10:01 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 2] => [12,1,2] = (15)
[Tue Aug 25 22:10:07 2009] : Helena: Initiative [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23) (includes +2 for Combat Leader)
[Tue Aug 25 22:10:08 2009] : Barnabas: Initiative: [1d20+1+1+2] => [17,1,1,2] = (21) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Tue Aug 25 22:12:29 2009] : Zotin: Zotin looks suitably sorry
[Tue Aug 25 22:12:58 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 22:13:08 2009] : Helena: Helena looks for a glimpse of the kobolds
[Tue Aug 25 22:13:26 2009] : Helena: Anything to see beyond the barricade?
[Tue Aug 25 22:14:26 2009] : DM: There are benches on the far wall with equipment and other stuff but no kobolds in sight
[Tue Aug 25 22:14:58 2009] : DM: Make a perception check
[Tue Aug 25 22:15:06 2009] : Helena: Helena moves into position for a clear line of fire and remains there, bow at the ready
[Tue Aug 25 22:15:31 2009] : DM: [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22)
[Tue Aug 25 22:15:32 2009] : DM: [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11)
[Tue Aug 25 22:15:48 2009] : DM: Make a perception check
[Tue Aug 25 22:15:48 2009] : Helena: Partly behind the corner (how can I position on a dividing line?)
[Tue Aug 25 22:15:50 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 22:16:22 2009] : Helena: Perception Skill Check: [1d20+0] => [11,0] = (11)
[Tue Aug 25 22:16:37 2009] : DM: You can just see a kobold behind the table.
[Tue Aug 25 22:16:55 2009] : Helena: If I can see it I shoot at it
[Tue Aug 25 22:16:59 2009] : DM: Yes
[Tue Aug 25 22:17:06 2009] : Helena: Helena Features: First Strike At encounter start, get combat advantage against foes that haven't acted yet.
[Tue Aug 25 22:17:11 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13), Damage [1d6+8] => [5,8] = (13), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [7,1] = (8).
[Tue Aug 25 22:17:24 2009] : DM: The bolt thuds into the wood
[Tue Aug 25 22:17:28 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 22:17:45 2009] : DM: Barnabas? Perception check
[Tue Aug 25 22:18:21 2009] : Barnabas: Perception: [1d20+-1+1] => [2,-1,1] = (2)
[Tue Aug 25 22:18:45 2009] : DM: You don't spot anythin
[Tue Aug 25 22:18:56 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas whispers to Elora... "Shall we just run down there together?"
[Tue Aug 25 22:19:02 2009] : Elora: ooc tonight I'm being attacked by a moth
[Tue Aug 25 22:19:08 2009] : Elora: ooc yes, let's
[Tue Aug 25 22:19:12 2009] : Elora: ooc oops
[Tue Aug 25 22:19:18 2009] : Elora: "Yes, let's" (whispering)
[Tue Aug 25 22:19:21 2009] : Barnabas: ooc +8 to AC for being miniscule ;)
[Tue Aug 25 22:19:28 2009] : Elora: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 25 22:19:39 2009] : Zotin: ooc picture me shaking my head
[Tue Aug 25 22:19:45 2009] : Helena: "Just get out of my line of fire if you can" (whispering)
[Tue Aug 25 22:20:00 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas holds and plans to run down and attack at exactly the same time as Elora
[Tue Aug 25 22:20:23 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas whispers to Elora... "Wait for Zotin to use magic on them first, then we go"
[Tue Aug 25 22:20:27 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 22:20:35 2009] : Zotin: Zotin steps to the side to get a better look at the situation
[Tue Aug 25 22:20:39 2009] : Barnabas: Done (hold action)
[Tue Aug 25 22:20:55 2009] : DM: Perception
[Tue Aug 25 22:21:00 2009] : Zotin: ooc can I use my passive perc score?
[Tue Aug 25 22:22:10 2009] : DM: ooc actually you're suppose to always use it.
[Tue Aug 25 22:22:19 2009] : Zotin: ooc its 17
[Tue Aug 25 22:22:32 2009] : DM: You spot the kobold behind the table
[Tue Aug 25 22:23:12 2009] : Zotin: Zotin tries to place spell just behind the visible Kobold
[Tue Aug 25 22:23:21 2009] : Zotin: ooc ie one sq to the 'left'
[Tue Aug 25 22:23:27 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 withing 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [18,4,1] = (23) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [5,4] = (9) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 22:23:51 2009] : DM: Another roll
[Tue Aug 25 22:24:06 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [6,4,1] = (11) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [4,4] = (8) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 22:24:16 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 22:24:20 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: *yelp*
[Tue Aug 25 22:24:30 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 22:24:45 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas whispers to Elora... "Ready?"
[Tue Aug 25 22:25:29 2009] : Elora: "Yes"
[Tue Aug 25 22:25:34 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas and Elora move down the corridor
[Tue Aug 25 22:25:35 2009] : Elora: Passive perception: 12
[Tue Aug 25 22:26:05 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas leaps the table at the end and smites a blow down on anything in front of him as he lands
[Tue Aug 25 22:26:14 2009] : Barnabas: Athletics: [1d20+3+1+5-1] => [14,3,1,5,-1] = (22)
[Tue Aug 25 22:26:28 2009] : DM: As reach the blood stain on the ground there's a click, the ground shifts slightly and a metal bar snaps down on your legs.
[Tue Aug 25 22:26:32 2009] : DM: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Aug 25 22:26:33 2009] : DM: [1d20+7] => [17,7] = (24)
[Tue Aug 25 22:26:38 2009] : Elora: Elora attempts to follow
[Tue Aug 25 22:26:57 2009] : DM: Elora and Barnabas take [1d8+3] => [8,3] = (11) damage each
[Tue Aug 25 22:27:06 2009] : Elora: Athletics: [1d20+4+1+5] => [10,4,1,5] = (20)
[Tue Aug 25 22:27:21 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I'm not sure that I follow... a bar snaps down from where?
[Tue Aug 25 22:27:24 2009] : DM: The spring loaded bar has pined you to the ground, you can move no further.
[Tue Aug 25 22:27:26 2009] : Helena: "Shit"
[Tue Aug 25 22:27:31 2009] : DM: ooc giant mouse trap
[Tue Aug 25 22:28:06 2009] : Zotin: ooc nasty nasty dm
[Tue Aug 25 22:28:19 2009] : DM: With the trap sprung, two kobolds leap over the barrier and stab with their short swords.
[Tue Aug 25 22:28:29 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [11,7] = (18) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 22:28:30 2009] : Kobold Dragonshield: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [14,7] = (21) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 22:28:31 2009] : Zotin: ooc am I the only one picturing the big plastic cage dropping down onto you?
[Tue Aug 25 22:28:56 2009] : Barnabas: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 25 22:29:50 2009] : Barnabas: ooc which is on which?
[Tue Aug 25 22:30:00 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: Another kobold rounds a corner and sends a green orb at Elora
[Tue Aug 25 22:30:04 2009] : Barnabas: ooc second on me (D)?
[Tue Aug 25 22:30:14 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 22:30:17 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: Energy Orb: [1d20 + 6] => [17,6] = (23) vs Ref. ===> [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14) acid
[Tue Aug 25 22:30:27 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: ooc that's not right!
[Tue Aug 25 22:30:45 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: Energy Orb: [1d20 + 6] => [4,6] = (10) vs Ref. ===> [1d10+3] => [2,3] = (5) acid
[Tue Aug 25 22:30:50 2009] : Elora: ooc that's a lot of damage :)
[Tue Aug 25 22:31:00 2009] : Elora: ooc much better :)
[Tue Aug 25 22:31:01 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: The orb splashes harmlessly against the wall, sizzling and smoking.
[Tue Aug 25 22:32:35 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: A clay scout also rounds the corner and blasts Barnabas with its psychic power
[Tue Aug 25 22:32:36 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: Mind Touch: [1d20 + 5] => [1,5] = (6) vs Ref. ===> [1d6 + 3] => [4,3] = (7) and dazed
[Tue Aug 25 22:32:42 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: Misses.
[Tue Aug 25 22:32:58 2009] : Elora: ooc I can take the first aatck, but I take the second damage ;-)
[Tue Aug 25 22:32:58 2009] : Clay Scout: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 22:33:33 2009] : Helena: Are Barnabas and Elora still standing?
[Tue Aug 25 22:33:38 2009] : DM: Yes
[Tue Aug 25 22:34:08 2009] : Helena: Helena puts hew bow away and draws her sword
[Tue Aug 25 22:34:16 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 22:34:22 2009] : Elora: ooc I'm still not sure what's happened. we're behind a grid?
[Tue Aug 25 22:34:30 2009] : Helena: (Can't move and attack now, can I?)
[Tue Aug 25 22:34:42 2009] : DM: ooc i'll draw a plan view.
[Tue Aug 25 22:35:48 2009] : DM: ooc does that help?
[Tue Aug 25 22:36:12 2009] : Zotin: ooc I love the little kobold :)
[Tue Aug 25 22:36:14 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 22:36:15 2009] : Elora: ooc yep
[Tue Aug 25 22:36:53 2009] : Zotin: Zotin aims at Kobold C
[Tue Aug 25 22:36:56 2009] : Zotin: Force Orb: (EP) Ranged 20:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [13,4,1] = (18) - Hit: [2d8+(18/2-5)] => [7,4,4] = (15) Force damage.

Secondary Attack (Each enemy adjacent to Primary): To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [20,4,1] = (25) - Hit: [1d10+(18/2-5)] => [9,4] = (13) Force damage.

[Tue Aug 25 22:37:07 2009] : Helena: ooc Nice :)
[Tue Aug 25 22:37:36 2009] : Zotin: ooc completely forgot about that attack
[Tue Aug 25 22:37:43 2009] : DM: The well placed orb does considerable damage.
[Tue Aug 25 22:37:53 2009] : DM: ooc done?
[Tue Aug 25 22:38:09 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 22:38:18 2009] : DM: A is the kobold wyrmpriest, B is the clay scout
[Tue Aug 25 22:38:36 2009] : Zotin: ooc ok
[Tue Aug 25 22:38:47 2009] : DM: Barnabas, a trength check to free yourself as a minor action.
[Tue Aug 25 22:38:55 2009] : Barnabas: Strength: [1d20 + 3 + 1] => [3,3,1] = (7)
[Tue Aug 25 22:39:09 2009] : Helena: ooc Ouch
[Tue Aug 25 22:39:11 2009] : DM: You're still pinned down and immobile.
[Tue Aug 25 22:39:22 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas attacks D, since he can't move
[Tue Aug 25 22:39:31 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [12,3,1,3] = (19) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [2,3] = (5) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Aug 25 22:39:40 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 22:39:57 2009] : DM: A hit
[Tue Aug 25 22:40:06 2009] : DM: Elora, strength check to free yourself
[Tue Aug 25 22:40:12 2009] : Elora: Strength: [1d20 + 4 + 1] => [5,4,1] = (10)
[Tue Aug 25 22:40:17 2009] : Elora: ooc shit.
[Tue Aug 25 22:40:57 2009] : DM: You haul on your leg and and there's a *sproiiiing* and the spring snaps. You're both freed.
[Tue Aug 25 22:41:11 2009] : Elora: ooc ohhhhhh
[Tue Aug 25 22:41:18 2009] : Helena: ooc On a 10? LOL
[Tue Aug 25 22:41:27 2009] : Elora: Elora swings her axe at D
[Tue Aug 25 22:41:34 2009] : Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [16,7,1,2] = (26) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [12,6,2] = (20) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Tue Aug 25 22:41:50 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 22:41:54 2009] : Elora: ooc nice roll!
[Tue Aug 25 22:42:15 2009] : DM: Your axe slices the kobolds arm clean off and continues on to the next unfortunate reptile.
[Tue Aug 25 22:42:16 2009] : Zotin: ooc hard to resist saying 'nice cleavage'
[Tue Aug 25 22:42:32 2009] : Elora: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 25 22:42:35 2009] : Helena: ooc KMAO Shame on you!
[Tue Aug 25 22:43:57 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: The spell casters chants something and the kobold scuttles back out of reach.
[Tue Aug 25 22:44:15 2009] : Clay Scout: The scout blasts Elora again
[Tue Aug 25 22:44:17 2009] : Clay Scout: Mind Touch: [1d20 + 5] => [11,5] = (16) vs Ref. ===> [1d6 + 3] => [3,3] = (6) and dazed
[Tue Aug 25 22:44:30 2009] : Clay Scout: ooc is that a hit?
[Tue Aug 25 22:44:43 2009] : Elora: Reflex: [10+1+0] => 11
[Tue Aug 25 22:44:45 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 22:44:52 2009] : Elora: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 22:45:18 2009] : Helena: Helena moves forward and passes Barnabas to get close to C
[Tue Aug 25 22:45:41 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Piercing Strike vs. Reflex Short Sword Attack [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27), Damage [1d6+5] => [5,5] = (10), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [8,7] = (15)
[Tue Aug 25 22:45:44 2009] : DM: ooc dazed: only one action
[Tue Aug 25 22:46:01 2009] : Helena: ooc Sorry?
[Tue Aug 25 22:46:08 2009] : DM: A hit
[Tue Aug 25 22:46:16 2009] : DM: ooc Elora is dazed.
[Tue Aug 25 22:46:30 2009] : Helena: ooc OK, was confused there a moment
[Tue Aug 25 22:47:05 2009] : DM: ooc done?
[Tue Aug 25 22:47:14 2009] : Helena: Yeah, done
[Tue Aug 25 22:47:25 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 22:48:17 2009] : Zotin: Zotin steps forward a little and places a spell right between A and B
[Tue Aug 25 22:48:25 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [6,4,1] = (11) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [4,4] = (8) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 22:48:27 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [7,4,1] = (12) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [1,4] = (5) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 25 22:48:35 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 22:48:45 2009] : DM: The both dodge
[Tue Aug 25 22:48:53 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 22:49:40 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas pushes past Helena, then charges the spellcaster
[Tue Aug 25 22:50:09 2009] : Barnabas: ooc is that OK?
[Tue Aug 25 22:50:13 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 22:50:24 2009] : Barnabas: ooc OA from C?
[Tue Aug 25 22:50:27 2009] : Barnabas: Leaf on the wind: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [11,3,1,3] = (18) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [5,4,3] = (12) damage, then you or an ally adjacent to the target swaps places with it.
[Tue Aug 25 22:50:28 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 22:50:36 2009] : DM: Short Sword: [1d20 + 7] => [11,7] = (18) (+1 per kobold adjacent to target) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [2,3] = (5) (target is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 22:50:58 2009] : DM: The kobold misses
[Tue Aug 25 22:51:04 2009] : Barnabas: Inspired Belligerence: (UP) Effect: All allies gain combat advantage against the target until my next turn.
Special: Inspiring Presence - Allies add Barnabas's Cha mod [2] => 2 to damage rolls vs. the target

[Tue Aug 25 22:51:11 2009] : Elora: ooc if you charge, you can only be in front of him (charge is in a straight line)
[Tue Aug 25 22:51:28 2009] : DM: ooc you can't use powers on a charge. Only a basic attack
[Tue Aug 25 22:51:50 2009] : Barnabas: Melee Basic Attack - Longsword: [1d20+3+1+3] => [12,3,1,3] = (19) Damage: [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Aug 25 22:51:58 2009] : Barnabas: Inspired Belligerence: (UP) Effect: All allies gain combat advantage against the target until my next turn.
Special: Inspiring Presence - Allies add Barnabas's Cha mod [2] => 2 to damage rolls vs. the target

[Tue Aug 25 22:51:59 2009] : DM: A hit
[Tue Aug 25 22:52:17 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 22:52:23 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 25 22:52:36 2009] : Elora: Elora blinks to try and recover her senses
[Tue Aug 25 22:53:06 2009] : DM: ooc save at the end of your turn
[Tue Aug 25 22:53:50 2009] : Elora: Elora shifts towards C and spends an action point
[Tue Aug 25 22:54:06 2009] : Elora: Elora swings her axe mightily
[Tue Aug 25 22:54:13 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe +2: [1d20+7+1+2] => [19,7,1,2] = (29) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [9,6,2] = (17) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4 (foe is marked)
[Tue Aug 25 22:54:25 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 22:54:38 2009] : DM: The kobold is nearly cut in two
[Tue Aug 25 22:55:51 2009] : Elora: ooc we have just one action point right?
[Tue Aug 25 22:55:59 2009] : Elora: Saving throw: [1d20] => [16] = (16)
[Tue Aug 25 22:56:06 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 22:56:17 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: The caster steps back and moves towards Helena and Elora, s magic spell sprays them both with acid
[Tue Aug 25 22:56:21 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: Dragon Breath: Close blast 3 [1d20 + 6] => [11,6] = (17) vs Fort. ===> [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) acid
[Tue Aug 25 22:56:29 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: Dragon Breath: Close blast 3 [1d20 + 6] => [19,6] = (25) vs Fort. ===> [1d10+3] => [5,3] = (8) acid
[Tue Aug 25 22:56:36 2009] : Elora: Fortitude: [10+1+4+2] => 17 - Cast-iron stomach +5 vs poison
[Tue Aug 25 22:57:00 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: 4 damage to Elora, 8 to Helena
[Tue Aug 25 22:57:30 2009] : Helena: ooc Aww, you mentioned Elora first and then gave me the must damage *sulk*
[Tue Aug 25 22:57:36 2009] : Clay Scout: The scout blasts Barnabas
[Tue Aug 25 22:57:44 2009] : Barnabas: ooc which is the priest? A?
[Tue Aug 25 22:57:49 2009] : Clay Scout: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 22:57:55 2009] : Clay Scout: Mind Touch: [1d20 + 5] => [13,5] = (18) vs Ref. ===> [1d6 + 3] => [6,3] = (9) and dazed
[Tue Aug 25 22:58:14 2009] : Barnabas: ooc OK, I tagged the right one
[Tue Aug 25 22:58:16 2009] : Clay Scout: You're dazed.
[Tue Aug 25 22:58:35 2009] : Clay Scout: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 22:59:20 2009] : Barnabas: ooc you have combat advantage vs the priest
[Tue Aug 25 22:59:36 2009] : Helena: Helena moves towards A and attacks
[Tue Aug 25 22:59:45 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Piercing Strike vs. Reflex Short Sword Attack [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26), Damage [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Aug 25 22:59:58 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:08 2009] : Barnabas: ooc +2 to damage
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:20 2009] : DM: The spellcaster isn't looking too happy
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:33 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:34 2009] : Helena: Shouldn't be
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:40 2009] : Elora: ooc by the way, did I save against the daze?
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:40 2009] : Zotin: Zotin steps forward and attack the priest
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:43 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [12,4,1] = (17) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [2,2,4] = (8) force damage.
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:52 2009] : DM: ooc save is always 10 or above so yes.
[Tue Aug 25 23:00:54 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 25 23:01:33 2009] : Kobold Wyrmpriest: The caster curses in draconic and falls onto the floor. Dead.
[Tue Aug 25 23:01:53 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 23:02:34 2009] : Barnabas: ooc dazed means only one action?
[Tue Aug 25 23:02:56 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 25 23:03:04 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas expends a healing surge
[Tue Aug 25 23:03:08 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 25 23:03:40 2009] : Barnabas: Second Wind: (EP) Effect: Healing surge - regain 7 HP. +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of my next turn
[Tue Aug 25 23:03:51 2009] : DM: ooc save
[Tue Aug 25 23:03:55 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 25 23:03:58 2009] : Barnabas: [1d20] => [17] = (17)
[Tue Aug 25 23:04:58 2009] : Elora: ooc can I charge B or is Helena in the way?
[Tue Aug 25 23:05:27 2009] : DM: ooc you can charge
[Tue Aug 25 23:05:28 2009] : Elora: ooc I can probably shift and charge
[Tue Aug 25 23:05:45 2009] : Elora: Elora charges B
[Tue Aug 25 23:06:00 2009] : Elora: Greataxe +2: [1d20+7+1+2] => [20,7,1,2] = (30) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [4,6,2] = (12)
[Tue Aug 25 23:06:09 2009] : Elora: + 2 damage powerful charge
[Tue Aug 25 23:06:24 2009] : Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP. (dwarven resilience: minor action)
[Tue Aug 25 23:06:27 2009] : Zotin: ooc ooh
[Tue Aug 25 23:06:30 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 23:06:35 2009] : DM: Elora nearly sheers off a wing.
[Tue Aug 25 23:07:04 2009] : Clay Scout: The clay scout shifts around and attacks Elora
[Tue Aug 25 23:07:07 2009] : Elora: ooc it's a firework of good rolls on everyone's part tonight
[Tue Aug 25 23:07:09 2009] : Clay Scout: Bite: [1d20 + 3] => [15,3] = (18) vs AC ===> [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7) and [1d20 + 2] => [4,2] = (6) vs Fort. ===> Slow
[Tue Aug 25 23:07:30 2009] : Elora: 7 damage and not slowed?
[Tue Aug 25 23:07:39 2009] : Clay Scout: It bites but you resist the poison
[Tue Aug 25 23:07:54 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 25 23:08:21 2009] : Helena: Helena moves and attacks B
[Tue Aug 25 23:08:28 2009] : DM: Redirect: [1d20 + 4] => [11,4] = (15) vs Will ===> Attack is redirected.
[Tue Aug 25 23:08:38 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Piercing Strike vs. Reflex Short Sword Attack [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25), Damage [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Aug 25 23:08:48 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 25 23:09:24 2009] : DM: The homunculus muddles your mind and to your horror you find your blade sticking into Barnabas instead.
[Tue Aug 25 23:09:36 2009] : DM: Barnanas, take 6 damage from Helena's blade.
[Tue Aug 25 23:09:48 2009] : Helena: "Wha ?"
[Tue Aug 25 23:09:49 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 25 23:10:09 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Helena's will save is 18
[Tue Aug 25 23:10:29 2009] : DM: ooc sorry, read wrong line.
[Tue Aug 25 23:10:54 2009] : Zotin: Zotin attacks
[Tue Aug 25 23:10:58 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [12,4,1] = (17) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [1,1,4] = (6) force damage.
[Tue Aug 25 23:11:11 2009] : Helena: ooc So I never hurt Barnabas then :)
[Tue Aug 25 23:11:19 2009] : Zotin: done
[Tue Aug 25 23:11:30 2009] : DM: hit
[Tue Aug 25 23:11:39 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 25 23:13:17 2009] : Barnabas: Slide to the left, then attack
[Tue Aug 25 23:13:29 2009] : Barnabas: Leaf on the wind: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [19,3,1,3] = (26) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [4,7,3] = (14) damage, then you or an ally adjacent to the target swaps places with it.
[Tue Aug 25 23:13:32 2009] : DM: Redirect: [1d20 + 4] => [18,4] = (22) vs Will ===> Attack is redirected.
[Tue Aug 25 23:13:52 2009] : Barnabas: ooc bugger
[Tue Aug 25 23:13:59 2009] : Elora: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 25 23:14:06 2009] : DM: In your mind, the clay scout and helena swap places and confused you stab Helena instead.
[Tue Aug 25 23:14:22 2009] : DM: Helena, 14 damage
[Tue Aug 25 23:14:27 2009] : Helena: "Ouch, watch what you're doing, will you?"
[Tue Aug 25 23:14:33 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 25 23:14:38 2009] : Elora: "What's wrong with you?"
[Tue Aug 25 23:14:41 2009] : Barnabas: "Hah, take that stupid caly fiend"
[Tue Aug 25 23:14:56 2009] : Helena: Helena is suddenly very pale
[Tue Aug 25 23:14:58 2009] : Barnabas: ooc clay
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:05 2009] : Elora: Elora swings her axe
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:06 2009] : Zotin: "Its confusing you! Stay apart from each other!"
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:25 2009] : Elora: Spinning Sweep: (EP)Greataxe +2 [1d20+7+1+2] => [5,7,1,2] = (15) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [2,6,2] = (10) - You knock the target prone
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:28 2009] : Barnabas: "What are you taliking about?"
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:38 2009] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:46 2009] : Barnabas: "Helena, are you OK?"
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:46 2009] : DM: Hit, flanking
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:53 2009] : DM: Redirect: [1d20 + 4] => [6,4] = (10) vs Will ===> Attack is redirected.
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:54 2009] : Elora: ooc ah yes
[Tue Aug 25 23:15:55 2009] : Helena: "You almost killed me"
[Tue Aug 25 23:16:16 2009] : Zotin: "Stay out of each others range!"
[Tue Aug 25 23:16:17 2009] : Elora: "It's trying to do that to me too!"
[Tue Aug 25 23:16:43 2009] : DM: Elora spins and slices the clay homunculus in two, the fall to the ground and splat into shapeless lumps of inanimate clay.
[Tue Aug 25 23:16:52 2009] : Elora: Elora manages to resist the urge and keeps her axe in the right motion
[Tue Aug 25 23:17:22 2009] : Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP. (dwarven resilience: minor action)
[Tue Aug 25 23:17:29 2009] : Zotin: "I'm glad that thing is dead. It was making you attack each other"
[Tue Aug 25 23:17:34 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 25 23:17:48 2009] : Elora: "Yes, I felt that power"
[Tue Aug 25 23:17:56 2009] : Elora: "I don't know how I resisted it though"
[Tue Aug 25 23:17:58 2009] : Barnabas: "What do you mean. I gave it a right walloping"
[Tue Aug 25 23:17:58 2009] : Helena: Helena gasps and then takes care of her wounds
[Tue Aug 25 23:18:08 2009] : Helena: Helena HP: Healing surge 6 hp, 6 times a day
[Tue Aug 25 23:18:32 2009] : DM: 163 XP each
[Tue Aug 25 23:18:57 2009] : Helena: "You almost killed me. Unintentionally, but still these wounds are from your sword"
[Tue Aug 25 23:19:30 2009] : Barnabas: "Sorry, I had no idea"
[Tue Aug 25 23:19:48 2009] : Helena: ooc 2426 xp total
[Tue Aug 25 23:19:52 2009] : Barnabas: "If you wait, I can help you with your wounds"
[Tue Aug 25 23:20:15 2009] : Zotin: "If you fight something like that again, try to stay out of range of each other."
[Tue Aug 25 23:20:25 2009] : Helena: "Please, I'm still hurting very much"
[Tue Aug 25 23:20:30 2009] : Zotin: "Lets see if there is anything of interest down here"
[Tue Aug 25 23:21:04 2009] : Barnabas: "Unfortunately I used my power before we entered the cellar without resting again."
[Tue Aug 25 23:21:36 2009] : Barnabas: "We need to take time to fix our wounds before we continue. Now, and in the future"
[Tue Aug 25 23:21:36 2009] : Zotin: Zotin starts to search the bodies
[Tue Aug 25 23:21:53 2009] : Barnabas: "Otherwise I cannot help you"
[Tue Aug 25 23:23:26 2009] : Helena: "Just help me before we get into another fight then"
[Tue Aug 25 23:23:42 2009] : DM: There's nothing of value on the bodies but on the bench next to a pile of clay is a ornate, silver knife worth some 150 gold pieces. There's also a small box of silver coins (200 sp).
[Tue Aug 25 23:24:35 2009] : Barnabas: "I wanted to wait until I was ready before, but you seemed intent on opening the trapdoor"
[Tue Aug 25 23:24:46 2009] : DM: There's also a old book on the bench. It's leather cover is spotted with age and moisture and it's pages and falling out. It's written in draconic.
[Tue Aug 25 23:25:15 2009] : Zotin: "This looks like it could be interesting if translated"
[Tue Aug 25 23:25:31 2009] : Helena: "Can anybody read this?"
[Tue Aug 25 23:25:41 2009] : DM: As you move around the room you notice a change in air, to one passageway smells of damp and mould, the other smell sour.
[Tue Aug 25 23:26:09 2009] : Helena: "What do I smell?"
[Tue Aug 25 23:28:19 2009] : Barnabas: barnabas looks at the book
[Tue Aug 25 23:28:21 2009] : Barnabas: "Nope"
[Tue Aug 25 23:30:08 2009] : Elora: "Yes, what's that weird smell?"
[Tue Aug 25 23:30:24 2009] : Helena: "Let's find out"
[Tue Aug 25 23:30:31 2009] : DM: Lying on the other bench is a staff of wood, symbols of fire are carved on it and inlaid with fine gold.
[Tue Aug 25 23:30:53 2009] : Helena: Helena moves to the first corridor, walking cautiously
[Tue Aug 25 23:31:01 2009] : Helena: Thievery Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [4,13] = (17)
[Tue Aug 25 23:31:04 2009] : Helena: Stealth Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Aug 25 23:31:14 2009] : Zotin: Zotin picks up the staff with extreme interest
[Tue Aug 25 23:31:26 2009] : DM: When you hold it you detect faint traces of magic but nothing powerful enough to enhance the staff.
[Tue Aug 25 23:32:19 2009] : Zotin: "Very strange. Trace magic"
[Tue Aug 25 23:32:35 2009] : DM: Also lying on the bench is a small red crystal, with a flickering light within. It seems these two parts fit together but its seems to have broken or been dismantled.
[Tue Aug 25 23:32:50 2009] : DM: GAME END