Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / On the Great River II - 04 August 2009

[Tue Aug 4 19:58:57 2009] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Aug 4 19:59:12 2009] : DM: You're sailing to a small group of island and you're approaching the first one.
[Tue Aug 4 19:59:46 2009] : DM: It's about 2 km long and heavily forested, there's a small cove and a path leading up the slope through the trees.
[Tue Aug 4 20:00:05 2009] : DM: Do you choose to land or continue past to the next island?
[Tue Aug 4 20:00:08 2009] : Barnabas: "So where do you think that those constructs came from?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:00:14 2009] : Helena: "Hmm, a path. Would that imply inhabitants or just animals?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:00:56 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas shrugs
[Tue Aug 4 20:01:01 2009] : Zotin: "May as well just check the islands as we reach them."
[Tue Aug 4 20:01:10 2009] : Elora: "I agree with Zotin"
[Tue Aug 4 20:01:17 2009] : Elora: "Sonce we've come this way, we might as well"
[Tue Aug 4 20:01:25 2009] : Elora: "Any clue will probably be helpful anyway"
[Tue Aug 4 20:01:32 2009] : Helena: "Especially since the water leaves no tracks to follow"
[Tue Aug 4 20:02:07 2009] : Zotin: "We can check the cove and path for tracks"
[Tue Aug 4 20:02:37 2009] : Elora: "let's go"
[Tue Aug 4 20:02:48 2009] : Helena: "Sure"
[Tue Aug 4 20:03:14 2009] : Helena: Helena scans the coast as the boat approaches the cove
[Tue Aug 4 20:03:41 2009] : DM: You sail closer. Perception checks
[Tue Aug 4 20:04:21 2009] : Barnabas: Perception: [1d20+-1+1] => [15,-1,1] = (15)
[Tue Aug 4 20:04:30 2009] : Zotin: Perception: [1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Aug 4 20:04:35 2009] : Helena: Perception Skill Check: [1d20+0] => [13,0] = (13)
[Tue Aug 4 20:04:59 2009] : Zotin: ooc Zotin is vaguely aware of being on a boat
[Tue Aug 4 20:05:26 2009] : Helena: ooc Because he can *feel* the movement
[Tue Aug 4 20:05:55 2009] : DM: ooc Only Helena was actively looking, everyone uses their passive score.
[Tue Aug 4 20:06:22 2009] : Elora: Passive perception: 12
[Tue Aug 4 20:07:06 2009] : Barnabas: ooc 10
[Tue Aug 4 20:07:22 2009] : Zotin: ooc 17
[Tue Aug 4 20:07:51 2009] : Zotin: "Over there, a boat is hidden, badly"
[Tue Aug 4 20:08:16 2009] : Zotin: "See? someone has thrown some branches over it"
[Tue Aug 4 20:08:22 2009] : Elora: "I see it!"
[Tue Aug 4 20:08:33 2009] : Elora: Elora points
[Tue Aug 4 20:08:49 2009] : Barnabas: ooc bit strange that if you actively look for something, Zotin has a 1 in 2 chance of a worse result than if he was not actively looking
[Tue Aug 4 20:09:14 2009] : Zotin: ooc I was thinking that
[Tue Aug 4 20:09:20 2009] : Barnabas: ooc same for everyone, but more noticeable for Zotin
[Tue Aug 4 20:09:39 2009] : Helena: ooc Yeah, I don't like those passive scores really
[Tue Aug 4 20:10:11 2009] : Zotin: ooc Same for my Insight
[Tue Aug 4 20:10:11 2009] : DM: ooc that is a bit odd. ah well.
[Tue Aug 4 20:10:25 2009] : Helena: "Seems like we might have already found them"
[Tue Aug 4 20:10:42 2009] : Barnabas: "Or the boat that they were in"
[Tue Aug 4 20:10:45 2009] : Zotin: "Could be a coincidence"
[Tue Aug 4 20:10:58 2009] : Barnabas: "Perhaps they met a larger boat and hid this one here?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:11:32 2009] : Helena: ooc Actually since passive is always 10, shouldn't we be able to reroll actives scores if the die shows less than 10?
[Tue Aug 4 20:11:34 2009] : Barnabas: "Large boat drops them here for a few days where they stage their attacks on Yuzne"
[Tue Aug 4 20:11:34 2009] : DM: You'll need to land to investigate the boat more closely.
[Tue Aug 4 20:11:51 2009] : Zotin: "Only one way to find out"
[Tue Aug 4 20:12:09 2009] : Helena: "Let's find out first if it looks like their boat before jumping to conclusions"
[Tue Aug 4 20:12:55 2009] : Elora: "sounds like a plan"
[Tue Aug 4 20:14:02 2009] : DM: You sail for the cove and gently beach the boat on the shingle beach.
[Tue Aug 4 20:14:43 2009] : DM: You can now see that the other boat is similar to yours and not like the kobold's vessel.
[Tue Aug 4 20:15:13 2009] : Barnabas: "Is it worth continuing onto the island now we can see it's not theirs?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:15:24 2009] : Helena: "Hm, so perhaps there are no kobolds here"
[Tue Aug 4 20:15:27 2009] : Zotin: "I'm not sure."
[Tue Aug 4 20:16:54 2009] : Elora: "I say we try and get as much info as we can'
[Tue Aug 4 20:16:56 2009] : Helena: "Let's take a closer look, just in case"
[Tue Aug 4 20:16:57 2009] : Zotin: "Part of me wants to track the Kobolds down, but part of me is curious"
[Tue Aug 4 20:17:04 2009] : Elora: "A boat is a lead, let's take the lead"
[Tue Aug 4 20:18:30 2009] : DM: Okay, heading up the path. in what order? Anyone sneaking ahead?
[Tue Aug 4 20:18:46 2009] : Helena: "Let me go first"
[Tue Aug 4 20:19:10 2009] : Elora: "We'll follow you a few paces behind"
[Tue Aug 4 20:19:27 2009] : Helena: Helena sneaks up the path, bow in hand, taking advantage of any cover she sees
[Tue Aug 4 20:19:31 2009] : Helena: Stealth Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (27)
[Tue Aug 4 20:20:30 2009] : Zotin: Zotin hangs back with the other two
[Tue Aug 4 20:20:50 2009] : Helena: Softly: "Shh"
[Tue Aug 4 20:21:16 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas feels distinctly clangy
[Tue Aug 4 20:21:33 2009] : Barnabas: ooc who is Helena talking to?
[Tue Aug 4 20:21:37 2009] : Helena: "I hear voices, stay here"
[Tue Aug 4 20:21:39 2009] : Helena: Helena creeps on, slowly and silently
[Tue Aug 4 20:22:27 2009] : Helena: ooc I was told you were only a few paces behind, so I was talking to you lot
[Tue Aug 4 20:24:27 2009] : Helena: Helena keeps low to the ground as she moves along
[Tue Aug 4 20:26:25 2009] : DM: Helena creeps forwards stealthily and peers past the undergrowth and look out on a clearing by a small stream.
[Tue Aug 4 20:27:03 2009] : DM: A fire burns slowly in the centre and three humanoids are seated around, armed and armoured but relaxed and making casual conversation.
[Tue Aug 4 20:27:48 2009] : Helena: Do they look like kobolds?
[Tue Aug 4 20:27:48 2009] : DM: There's a small wooden bridge across the stream and a large tree on the opposite bank. Beyond the bridge and tree is an small opening to a cave.
[Tue Aug 4 20:28:15 2009] : Helena: ooc Great artwork, David :)
[Tue Aug 4 20:28:23 2009] : DM: They're not kobold. One is a halfling and the other two are some sort of goblinoid. (Nature check)
[Tue Aug 4 20:29:35 2009] : Helena: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+0] => [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Aug 4 20:29:37 2009] : Elora: ooc /me reminds everyone that she has a 12' monitor :P
[Tue Aug 4 20:30:03 2009] : Helena: ooc That's your problem :P
[Tue Aug 4 20:30:19 2009] : DM: ooc once the fight starts you'll get closer together.
[Tue Aug 4 20:30:28 2009] : DM: What are you going to do Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 20:30:31 2009] : Helena: Helena sneaks back and tells the others what she saw
[Tue Aug 4 20:30:40 2009] : Helena: ooc LOL@DM
[Tue Aug 4 20:30:44 2009] : DM: Another stealth roll
[Tue Aug 4 20:30:48 2009] : Helena: Stealth Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21)
[Tue Aug 4 20:31:07 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Del, a 12 foot monitor??
[Tue Aug 4 20:31:37 2009] : Elora: ooc I never know those " ' and all :D
[Tue Aug 4 20:32:15 2009] : DM: Helena creeps back undetected.
[Tue Aug 4 20:34:28 2009] : Helena: "What do we do now?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:34:45 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas whispers "What is out there?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:35:19 2009] : Zotin: "Do they look friendly?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:35:26 2009] : Zotin: (also whispering)
[Tue Aug 4 20:36:20 2009] : DM: Helena, insight roll.
[Tue Aug 4 20:36:24 2009] : Helena: ooc As I said above, I told the others what I saw when I reached them
[Tue Aug 4 20:36:26 2009] : Helena: Insight Skill Check: [1d20+0] => [18,0] = (18)
[Tue Aug 4 20:37:53 2009] : Helena: "Actually they look like a pack of thieves and trouble makers itching for a fight"
[Tue Aug 4 20:38:41 2009] : Barnabas: "Perhaps the rest of us should walk up and challenge them while you stay hidden?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:39:01 2009] : Barnabas: "Ask them what they are doing here"
[Tue Aug 4 20:39:35 2009] : Barnabas: "Or even just make our presence known in general"
[Tue Aug 4 20:39:59 2009] : Zotin: "Or just attack them from hiding"
[Tue Aug 4 20:40:33 2009] : Helena: "Or even leave them alone until after we've taken care of those kobolds"
[Tue Aug 4 20:40:48 2009] : Helena: "Nah, too easy"
[Tue Aug 4 20:42:42 2009] : DM: Make a decision!
[Tue Aug 4 20:43:07 2009] : Helena: "Let's kill them and move on"
[Tue Aug 4 20:43:30 2009] : DM: ooc a bit blood thirsty aren't we?
[Tue Aug 4 20:43:34 2009] : Barnabas: "Kill them? For what?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:43:54 2009] : Zotin: ooc tempted to say 'For fun and profit'
[Tue Aug 4 20:44:09 2009] : Elora: Elora takes her axe in hand and comes forward
[Tue Aug 4 20:44:19 2009] : Barnabas: "I'll at least allow them to explain why they are here. Maybe they are just too poor to live on Yuzne"
[Tue Aug 4 20:44:38 2009] : Zotin: "Some of us could go up and see if they've seen any Kobolds."
[Tue Aug 4 20:44:42 2009] : Elora: "Her axe is secured in her hand but she tries to be non-thratening"
[Tue Aug 4 20:44:50 2009] : Barnabas: "Good idea Zotin"
[Tue Aug 4 20:45:00 2009] : Helena: ooc That would be quite a feat, Elora
[Tue Aug 4 20:45:02 2009] : Elora: "Hi there"
[Tue Aug 4 20:45:08 2009] : Barnabas: "Perhaps Elora and I should do so"
[Tue Aug 4 20:45:26 2009] : Zotin: "Thats what I was thinking"
[Tue Aug 4 20:45:27 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas follows Elora
[Tue Aug 4 20:45:34 2009] : Elora: "We're looking for kobolds, have you seen any?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:45:37 2009] : Helena: Helena makes sure her crossbow is loaded and that she is ready
[Tue Aug 4 20:46:15 2009] : Helena: Helena follows and takes up a position with a clear line of fire
[Tue Aug 4 20:46:17 2009] : Elora: ooc they have red minis, and we know what red minis mean ;-)
[Tue Aug 4 20:46:24 2009] : DM: The three people scramble to their feet and grab their weapons, swinging them menacingly.
[Tue Aug 4 20:46:33 2009] : Elora: "Keep cool'
[Tue Aug 4 20:46:39 2009] : Elora: "We're only here in passing"
[Tue Aug 4 20:46:43 2009] : DM: "Boss!!" once of them shouts. "We got company!"
[Tue Aug 4 20:46:54 2009] : Helena: ooc Better red mini's than red shirts
[Tue Aug 4 20:47:04 2009] : Elora: Elora lowers her axe
[Tue Aug 4 20:47:12 2009] : DM: A fourth person steps out of the cave, she's human and carrying a staff.
[Tue Aug 4 20:47:22 2009] : Elora: "Hi there, boss"
[Tue Aug 4 20:47:32 2009] : DM: Her clothes are embroidered in magical looking sigils.
[Tue Aug 4 20:47:37 2009] : Barnabas: "We're not looking for trouble. just information"
[Tue Aug 4 20:47:43 2009] : Barnabas: Diplomacy: [1d20+2+1+5] => [2,2,1,5] = (10)
[Tue Aug 4 20:47:52 2009] : Elora: Diplomacy: [1d20+-1+1] => [11,-1,1] = (11)
[Tue Aug 4 20:47:56 2009] : DM: "What do you want?" She calls out.
[Tue Aug 4 20:48:15 2009] : Barnabas: "We're seeking some Kobolds, have you any information?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:48:38 2009] : Elora: "They have a boat and roam those waters"
[Tue Aug 4 20:48:47 2009] : DM: "What's that worth to you? 50 gold", she asks.
[Tue Aug 4 20:48:55 2009] : DM: "?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:49:04 2009] : Helena: "Hah!"
[Tue Aug 4 20:49:37 2009] : Barnabas: ooc why isn't Helena hidden?
[Tue Aug 4 20:50:25 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas looks surprised to hear Helena laugh from next to him
[Tue Aug 4 20:50:25 2009] : Elora: "Now now, we don't carry that kind of gold"
[Tue Aug 4 20:50:49 2009] : Barnabas: "Who does?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:51:21 2009] : Helena: ooc Because she didn't think of it?
[Tue Aug 4 20:51:26 2009] : DM: The mage shrugs. "Then leave before you thrash you."
[Tue Aug 4 20:51:39 2009] : DM: "...we thrash you."
[Tue Aug 4 20:51:42 2009] : Zotin: ooc rogue didn't think to hide??
[Tue Aug 4 20:52:43 2009] : Helena: ooc OK, because *I* didn't think of it
[Tue Aug 4 20:52:52 2009] : Barnabas: "No need to be unpleasant"
[Tue Aug 4 20:53:46 2009] : Elora: "Indeed. We come for information and here you want to pick a fight?"
[Tue Aug 4 20:54:08 2009] : Helena: Softly: "I told you so"
[Tue Aug 4 20:54:46 2009] : DM: "You pay 50 gold and we'll stop being... unpleasant.", says the mages with a sneer.
[Tue Aug 4 20:55:38 2009] : Barnabas: "OK, we'll be going. But we'll remember where you are and mention it in Yuzne"
[Tue Aug 4 20:56:49 2009] : DM: "No you won't. Get 'em boys!"
[Tue Aug 4 20:56:54 2009] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Tue Aug 4 20:56:56 2009] : Helena: *Sigh*
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:01 2009] : ** Elora found the F1 macro key **
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:02 2009] : Zotin: Initiative
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:04 2009] : Helena: Initiative [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28) (includes +2 for Combat Leader)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:04 2009] : Human Mage: Initiative: [1d20 + 4/2 + 2] => [17,2,2] = (21)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:04 2009] : Zotin: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + (16/2-5) + 4 + 2] => [15,1,3,4,2] = (25)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:06 2009] : Elora: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2] => [13,1] = (14)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:08 2009] : Barnabas: Initiative: [1d20+1+1+2] => [9,1,1,2] = (13) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:13 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: Initiative: [1d20 + 4/2 + 2] => [9,2,2] = (13)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:14 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: Initiative: [1d20 + 4/2 + 2] => [9,2,2] = (13)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:29 2009] : Human Mage: Initiative: [1d20 + 3/2 + 2] => [7,1,2] = (10)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:30 2009] : Human Mage: Initiative: [1d20 + 3/2 + 2] => [5,1,2] = (8)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:43 2009] : Halfling Thief: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 3] => [3,1,3] = (7)
[Tue Aug 4 20:57:51 2009] : Elf Archer: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 3] => [12,1,3] = (16)
[Tue Aug 4 21:00:21 2009] : Elora: ooc damn Archer.
[Tue Aug 4 21:00:21 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Run Away!
[Tue Aug 4 21:01:01 2009] : DM: ooc there's aren't that many. I did the wrong rolls.
[Tue Aug 4 21:01:08 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 21:01:26 2009] : Helena: Helena takes aim and shoots at the mage
[Tue Aug 4 21:01:30 2009] : Helena: Helena Features: First Strike At encounter start, get combat advantage against foes that haven't acted yet.
[Tue Aug 4 21:01:36 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24), Damage [1d6+8] => [4,8] = (12), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [1,8] = (9).
[Tue Aug 4 21:01:48 2009] : DM: ooc 26 squares.
[Tue Aug 4 21:02:13 2009] : Helena: Going behind the others to the other side of the path and done
[Tue Aug 4 21:02:28 2009] : DM: ooc range on your hand crossbow?
[Tue Aug 4 21:03:03 2009] : DM: ooc your'e out of range. It's 10/20.
[Tue Aug 4 21:03:52 2009] : DM: ooc what are you going to do instead?
[Tue Aug 4 21:04:07 2009] : Helena: ooc So moving forward 6 squares before shoothing would work?
[Tue Aug 4 21:04:24 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 4 21:04:48 2009] : DM: You skewer the mage with an expert shot.
[Tue Aug 4 21:04:48 2009] : Helena: Done and done (same roll for the attack, I guess?)
[Tue Aug 4 21:05:11 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 21:05:30 2009] : Helena: ooc Got to love First Strike :)
[Tue Aug 4 21:06:14 2009] : Zotin: Zotin takes a shot at HS1 (as its in range)
[Tue Aug 4 21:06:35 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(12/2-5)+2/2] => [5,1,1] = (7) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [2,3,4] = (9) force damage.
[Tue Aug 4 21:06:49 2009] : DM: The hobgoblin ducks.
[Tue Aug 4 21:06:59 2009] : Zotin: Move beside Barnabus
[Tue Aug 4 21:07:01 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:07:55 2009] : DM: The mage approaches closer and stretches out a hand and a magic missile streaks towards Helena.
[Tue Aug 4 21:08:04 2009] : DM: Magic Missile: [1d20 + 7] => [15,7] = (22) vs Ref. ===> [2d4+4] => [4,4,4] = (12)
[Tue Aug 4 21:08:21 2009] : DM: 12 damage
[Tue Aug 4 21:08:28 2009] : Helena: Helena Encounter Powers: Second Chance When an attack hits, force an enemy to roll the attack again. The enemy uses the second roll, even if it's lower.
[Tue Aug 4 21:08:42 2009] : Helena: ooc Try again?
[Tue Aug 4 21:08:43 2009] : Elf Archer: Magic Missile: [1d20 + 7] => [12,7] = (19) vs Ref. ===> [2d4+4] => [1,4,4] = (9)
[Tue Aug 4 21:08:58 2009] : Elf Archer: Still a hit, 9 damage.
[Tue Aug 4 21:09:04 2009] : Helena: ooc Darn, still a hit :)
[Tue Aug 4 21:09:17 2009] : Elf Archer: An arrow streaks towards Zotin
[Tue Aug 4 21:09:23 2009] : Elf Archer: Longbow: [1d20 + 7] => [9,7] = (16) vs AC ===> [1d10 + 4] => [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Aug 4 21:09:51 2009] : Helena: ooc A very near miss :)
[Tue Aug 4 21:09:52 2009] : Elf Archer: This is when you notice an elf archer perched on one of the branches of the large tree.
[Tue Aug 4 21:10:19 2009] : Elf Archer: Zotin flinches just manages to avoid the arrow.
[Tue Aug 4 21:10:20 2009] : Zotin: Zotin flinches as an arrow shoots past his ear
[Tue Aug 4 21:10:24 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 21:10:44 2009] : Elora: ooc charge is move+2? (sorry, no PHB here)
[Tue Aug 4 21:11:43 2009] : DM: ooc you move as part of your attack action.
[Tue Aug 4 21:12:36 2009] : DM: ooc you can charge the hobgoblin
[Tue Aug 4 21:12:45 2009] : Elora: Elora charges the hobgoblin
[Tue Aug 4 21:13:10 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe: [1d20+7+1] => [3,7,1] = (11) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [1,6] = (7) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 4 21:13:29 2009] : Elora: ooc would that be HS1 or HS2?
[Tue Aug 4 21:13:54 2009] : DM: HS1 is behind the fire. you can't charge him.
[Tue Aug 4 21:14:14 2009] : DM: Your swing is deflected by the hobgoblin's scale armour.
[Tue Aug 4 21:14:20 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 4 21:14:29 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 4 21:14:54 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas sticks with Elora, yelling fiercely as he cherges
[Tue Aug 4 21:15:24 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [4,3,1,3] = (11) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [1,3] = (4) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Aug 4 21:15:41 2009] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Aug 4 21:15:46 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:16:19 2009] : DM: The two hobgoblins gang up on Elora and attack
[Tue Aug 4 21:16:25 2009] : DM: Swinging their flails
[Tue Aug 4 21:16:30 2009] : DM: Flail: [1d20 + 7] => [13,7] = (20) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [6,4] = (10); marked and slowed
[Tue Aug 4 21:16:31 2009] : DM: Flail: [1d20 + 7] => [19,7] = (26) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [2,4] = (6); marked and slowed
[Tue Aug 4 21:17:07 2009] : DM: 16 damage and slowed for one round.
[Tue Aug 4 21:17:40 2009] : DM: The halfling thief circles round and stabs Barnabas in the back
[Tue Aug 4 21:17:51 2009] : DM: Dagger (sneak): [1d20 + 7] => [7,7] = (14) vs AC ===> [1d4 + 3 + 1d6] => [1,3,2] = (6)
[Tue Aug 4 21:17:56 2009] : DM: But misses.
[Tue Aug 4 21:18:05 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 21:18:17 2009] : Barnabas: ooc did he move?
[Tue Aug 4 21:18:23 2009] : Helena: Helena once again shoots at the mage
[Tue Aug 4 21:18:34 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16), Damage [1d6+8] => [3,8] = (11), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [5,7] = (12).
[Tue Aug 4 21:18:47 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:19:28 2009] : DM: No sneak, yes?
[Tue Aug 4 21:19:45 2009] : DM: Misses anyway.
[Tue Aug 4 21:19:50 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 21:20:03 2009] : Zotin: Zotin attacks the hobgoblins
[Tue Aug 4 21:20:04 2009] : Helena: No, no sneak
[Tue Aug 4 21:20:08 2009] : Zotin: Force Orb: (EP) Ranged 20:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [4,4,1] = (9) - Hit: [2d8+(18/2-5)] => [6,7,4] = (17) Force damage.

Secondary Attack (Each enemy adjacent to Primary): To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [19,4,1] = (24) - Hit: [1d10+(18/2-5)] => [10,4] = (14) Force damage.

[Tue Aug 4 21:20:35 2009] : Zotin: ooc booo
[Tue Aug 4 21:20:47 2009] : Zotin: Move towards Helena
[Tue Aug 4 21:20:48 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:20:58 2009] : DM: Your orb goes off course but smacks into the adjacent hobgoblin,
[Tue Aug 4 21:21:39 2009] : Human Mage: The mage moves closer again and sends another missile at Helena
[Tue Aug 4 21:21:41 2009] : Human Mage: Magic Missile: [1d20 + 7] => [17,7] = (24) vs Ref. ===> [2d4+4] => [1,2,4] = (7)
[Tue Aug 4 21:22:08 2009] : Elf Archer: The archer shoots at Zotin again
[Tue Aug 4 21:22:13 2009] : Elf Archer: Longbow: [1d20 + 7] => [15,7] = (22) vs AC ===> [1d10 + 4] => [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Aug 4 21:22:22 2009] : Zotin: Shield: (UP) Effect:Gain +4 Power bonus to AC and reflex defense until end of next turn.
[Tue Aug 4 21:22:25 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 21:22:29 2009] : Zotin: ooc ah no forget that
[Tue Aug 4 21:22:41 2009] : Zotin: ooc I can't add :/
[Tue Aug 4 21:22:51 2009] : Elora: Elora gulps some fresh air and heals her wounds. (minor action for healing surge)
[Tue Aug 4 21:23:07 2009] : Elora: Elora attacks HS1 and swings her axe to reach HS2
[Tue Aug 4 21:23:09 2009] : Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe:[1d20+7+1] => [16,7,1] = (24) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [9,6] = (15) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Tue Aug 4 21:23:25 2009] : Elora: marking HS2
[Tue Aug 4 21:23:26 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 4 21:23:30 2009] : Barnabas: ooc take an extra action istead!
[Tue Aug 4 21:23:31 2009] : DM: A solid hit that bites deep with a crunching of armor
[Tue Aug 4 21:23:41 2009] : Barnabas: ooc you get healed by my power anyway
[Tue Aug 4 21:23:59 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Presence: Ally that sees me and uses an AP for an extra action regains [1+2+2] => 5 HP
[Tue Aug 4 21:24:28 2009] : Helena: ooc AP???
[Tue Aug 4 21:24:33 2009] : DM: ooc action point
[Tue Aug 4 21:24:34 2009] : Barnabas: ooc action point
[Tue Aug 4 21:24:45 2009] : Elora: ooc what extra action could I have taken?
[Tue Aug 4 21:24:52 2009] : DM: ooc another attack
[Tue Aug 4 21:24:52 2009] : Barnabas: ooc another attack
[Tue Aug 4 21:25:03 2009] : Elora: ooc I can attack twice?
[Tue Aug 4 21:25:13 2009] : Elora: ooc or just with an action point?
[Tue Aug 4 21:25:17 2009] : Barnabas: ooc yes, and still gain 5HP
[Tue Aug 4 21:25:36 2009] : Barnabas: ooc use the action point for another action instead of a healing surgwe
[Tue Aug 4 21:25:38 2009] : DM: ooc spending the action point gains you another action.
[Tue Aug 4 21:25:50 2009] : Elora: ooc I didn't use an action point!
[Tue Aug 4 21:25:58 2009] : Elora: ooc healing surge is a MINOR action for me.
[Tue Aug 4 21:26:06 2009] : Barnabas: ooc ah, sorry
[Tue Aug 4 21:27:53 2009] : Barnabas: ooc it doesn't help that none of us really know each other's powers :-(
[Tue Aug 4 21:27:56 2009] : DM: ooc are you done, Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 21:28:02 2009] : Elora: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 4 21:28:11 2009] : Elora: ooc I said it too :P
[Tue Aug 4 21:28:34 2009] : Helena: ooc And then we got the healing discussion ;)
[Tue Aug 4 21:28:48 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 4 21:29:25 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas shifts
[Tue Aug 4 21:29:44 2009] : Barnabas: Leaf on the wind: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [20,3,1,3] = (27) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [7,5,3] = (15) damage, then you or an ally adjacent to the target swaps places with it.
[Tue Aug 4 21:30:08 2009] : Barnabas: "Elora, quicky, switch places"
[Tue Aug 4 21:30:26 2009] : Barnabas: "Let's prevent them flanking"
[Tue Aug 4 21:30:30 2009] : DM: ooc which one? HS2?
[Tue Aug 4 21:30:41 2009] : Barnabas: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 4 21:30:51 2009] : Elora: Elora moves as ordered by Barnabas
[Tue Aug 4 21:30:57 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I got a crit
[Tue Aug 4 21:31:21 2009] : Barnabas: ooc 19 damage
[Tue Aug 4 21:31:28 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:31:46 2009] : DM: Barnabas's sword smashes armor scale and ribs.
[Tue Aug 4 21:32:14 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+3] => [3,3] = (6) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Tue Aug 4 21:32:22 2009] : Barnabas: ooc for Elora
[Tue Aug 4 21:32:23 2009] : DM: The hobgoblin's stay together, fighting as a unit.
[Tue Aug 4 21:32:28 2009] : Barnabas: And I am really Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:32:36 2009] : DM: Attacking Elora
[Tue Aug 4 21:32:43 2009] : DM: Flail: [1d20 + 7] => [4,7] = (11) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [3,4] = (7); marked and slowed
[Tue Aug 4 21:32:43 2009] : DM: Flail: [1d20 + 7] => [13,7] = (20) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [10,4] = (14); marked and slowed
[Tue Aug 4 21:32:53 2009] : Elora: ooc Can I use my healing surge now?
[Tue Aug 4 21:33:07 2009] : DM: A flail smacks into you. (14 damage).
[Tue Aug 4 21:33:09 2009] : Barnabas: ooc yes - plus my extra 6HP
[Tue Aug 4 21:33:50 2009] : Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-4] => 8 - HP left:[37-0] => 37
[Tue Aug 4 21:33:50 2009] : Halfling Thief: The halfling darts in and stabs at Barnabas before leaping back.
[Tue Aug 4 21:33:57 2009] : Halfling Thief: Dagger: [1d20 + 7] => [9,7] = (16) vs AC ===> [1d4+3] => [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Aug 4 21:34:02 2009] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Aug 4 21:34:07 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 21:34:16 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas bats the wee bugger away
[Tue Aug 4 21:34:32 2009] : Helena: Helena uses a moment to take care of her wounds
[Tue Aug 4 21:34:40 2009] : Helena: Helena Encounter Powers: Second Wind (Encounter Action) Spend a healing surge and regain 6 hit points. Gain +2 bonus to all defenses until start of next turn.
[Tue Aug 4 21:35:06 2009] : Helena: ooc Can't attack now, can I?
[Tue Aug 4 21:35:38 2009] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Aug 4 21:36:01 2009] : Helena: Moving besides Zotin and done
[Tue Aug 4 21:36:11 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 21:36:15 2009] : Zotin: Zotin conjures a Flaming Sphere right behind the Hobgoblins and has it attack HS2
[Tue Aug 4 21:36:17 2009] : Zotin: Flaming Sphere: (DP) Ranged 10 - To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [1,4,1] = (6) - Hit: [2d6+(18/2-5)] => [2,5,4] = (11) fire damage.
[Tue Aug 4 21:36:29 2009] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 4 21:36:44 2009] : Zotin: 1d4 +4 fire damage if they start their turn next to it
[Tue Aug 4 21:36:56 2009] : Zotin: Zotin moves towards the Mage and uses and Actino point
[Tue Aug 4 21:37:01 2009] : Zotin: Zotin moves towards the Mage and uses and Action point
[Tue Aug 4 21:37:27 2009] : Zotin: Zotin sends a missile towards the Mage
[Tue Aug 4 21:37:36 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(12/2-5)+2/2] => [8,1,1] = (10) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [2,4,4] = (10) force damage.
[Tue Aug 4 21:37:47 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:37:48 2009] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 4 21:37:57 2009] : Zotin: ooc fecking useless!
[Tue Aug 4 21:38:42 2009] : Helena: ooc Magic Missiles used to be SO great
[Tue Aug 4 21:38:49 2009] : Human Mage: The mage moves onto the bridge and sends sparking, crackling lightning at Barnabas, Elora and Zotin.
[Tue Aug 4 21:38:54 2009] : Human Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20 + 7] => [7,7] = (14) vs Ref. ===> [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9) electricity
[Tue Aug 4 21:38:55 2009] : Human Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20 + 7] => [11,7] = (18) vs Ref. ===> [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6) electricity
[Tue Aug 4 21:38:56 2009] : Human Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20 + 7] => [10,7] = (17) vs Ref. ===> [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5) electricity
[Tue Aug 4 21:39:13 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Miss
[Tue Aug 4 21:39:34 2009] : Zotin: Shield: (UP) Effect:Gain +4 Power bonus to AC and reflex defense until end of next turn.
[Tue Aug 4 21:39:52 2009] : Human Mage: 6 damage to Elora.
[Tue Aug 4 21:40:06 2009] : Human Mage: The mage curses as Zotin deflects her magic.
[Tue Aug 4 21:40:18 2009] : Elf Archer: The archer shoots at Zotin again
[Tue Aug 4 21:40:21 2009] : Elf Archer: Longbow: [1d20 + 7] => [5,7] = (12) vs AC ===> [1d10 + 4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Aug 4 21:40:24 2009] : Elora: Elora cringes under the bolt
[Tue Aug 4 21:40:36 2009] : Elf Archer: *thunk* as the arrow goes wide and sticks into a tree.
[Tue Aug 4 21:40:44 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 21:40:55 2009] : Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP.
[Tue Aug 4 21:41:09 2009] : Elora: Elora swings her axe at HS1
[Tue Aug 4 21:41:12 2009] : Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe:[1d20+7+1] => [5,7,1] = (13) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [10,6] = (16) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Tue Aug 4 21:41:23 2009] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 4 21:41:28 2009] : Elora: marking HS1 again. done.
[Tue Aug 4 21:41:53 2009] : Barnabas: ooc who looks most injured out of Zotin and Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 21:42:07 2009] : Helena: ooc 10 down
[Tue Aug 4 21:42:35 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I can only reach zotin anyway :-(
[Tue Aug 4 21:42:37 2009] : Zotin: ooc on 13/25
[Tue Aug 4 21:43:00 2009] : Barnabas: ooc DM: What would happen if I shoved the hobbie into the fire?
[Tue Aug 4 21:43:56 2009] : DM: ooc it would take some fire damage.
[Tue Aug 4 21:44:16 2009] : Barnabas: ooc worth a go :)
[Tue Aug 4 21:44:28 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas shifts
[Tue Aug 4 21:44:34 2009] : Barnabas: Opening Shove: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+3+1+3] => [3,3,1,3] = (10) - Hit: You push the target 1 square. One ally you can see either shifts 2 squares or makes a melee basic attack against the target.
[Tue Aug 4 21:44:43 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+3] => [3,3] = (6) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Tue Aug 4 21:44:58 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Zotin can use a surge + 6HP
[Tue Aug 4 21:44:58 2009] : Zotin: ooc so I use a surge now?
[Tue Aug 4 21:45:02 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:45:42 2009] : Elora: ooc can I shift two squares?
[Tue Aug 4 21:45:44 2009] : DM: You try and shove but the hobgoblin is too stable.
[Tue Aug 4 21:45:46 2009] : Helena: ooc Can Elora attack your target now?
[Tue Aug 4 21:45:53 2009] : Elora: ooc or attacks, yes.
[Tue Aug 4 21:45:55 2009] : Barnabas: ooc no, I presume I missed
[Tue Aug 4 21:46:12 2009] : Elora: ooc ah right.
[Tue Aug 4 21:46:31 2009] : Barnabas: ooc only an 'effect' works whether you hit or miss :(
[Tue Aug 4 21:46:40 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: The hobgoblins curse as the flaming sphere singes them.
[Tue Aug 4 21:46:45 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: [1d4] => [3] = (3)
[Tue Aug 4 21:46:47 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: [1d4+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Aug 4 21:47:36 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: HS2 is looking near near death and both start to retreat back to the bridge. (shift then move).
[Tue Aug 4 21:48:17 2009] : Halfling Thief: The thief slashes at Elora has he moves past.
[Tue Aug 4 21:48:18 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Great - Zotin can area attack them :-D
[Tue Aug 4 21:48:44 2009] : Halfling Thief: Dagger: [1d20 + 7] => [5,7] = (12) vs AC ===> [1d4+3] => [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Aug 4 21:48:47 2009] : Helena: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 4 21:48:48 2009] : Halfling Thief: Miss
[Tue Aug 4 21:48:52 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 21:49:01 2009] : Zotin: ooc He'll probably miss :/
[Tue Aug 4 21:49:17 2009] : Helena: Helena moves closer and shoots at the mage again
[Tue Aug 4 21:49:40 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23), Damage [1d6+8] => [6,8] = (14), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [8,7] = (15).
[Tue Aug 4 21:50:03 2009] : Helena: No sneak attack *shrug* and done
[Tue Aug 4 21:50:42 2009] : Human Mage: "Curse you!", she yelps.
[Tue Aug 4 21:50:48 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 21:50:57 2009] : Zotin: Zotin attacks the Hobgoblins again
[Tue Aug 4 21:50:59 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 withing 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [4,4,1] = (9) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [4,4] = (8) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 4 21:51:05 2009] : Zotin: ooc see?
[Tue Aug 4 21:51:42 2009] : Zotin: With a wave of his hand, Zotin directs the flaming sphere right in the path of the Hobgoblins
[Tue Aug 4 21:51:45 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 21:51:54 2009] : Zotin: ooc so right 'below' HS2
[Tue Aug 4 21:52:02 2009] : DM: ooc another attack roll
[Tue Aug 4 21:52:30 2009] : Zotin: ooc needs a standard action to make another attck with it
[Tue Aug 4 21:52:46 2009] : DM: ooc area attacks use one attack roll per target
[Tue Aug 4 21:52:54 2009] : Zotin: ooc ahh
[Tue Aug 4 21:52:55 2009] : Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 withing 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [18,4,1] = (23) - Hit: [1d6+(18/2-5)] => [5,4] = (9) Fire damage.
[Tue Aug 4 21:53:02 2009] : Zotin: ooc weeee
[Tue Aug 4 21:53:12 2009] : Helena: ooc Much better :D
[Tue Aug 4 21:53:53 2009] : Barnabas: ooc makes more sense too - kind of a variable blast
[Tue Aug 4 21:53:56 2009] : Zotin: ooc I beleive thats the first of my attacks to hit
[Tue Aug 4 21:54:03 2009] : Barnabas: ooc \o/
[Tue Aug 4 21:54:06 2009] : Zotin: ooc providing it does of course
[Tue Aug 4 21:54:07 2009] : DM: The hobgoblin ignites and topples off the bridge into the stream, his corpse sinking, dragged down by his armour.
[Tue Aug 4 21:54:32 2009] : Helena: ooc There goes the loot :(
[Tue Aug 4 21:54:50 2009] : DM: ooc it's a stream about a foot deep.
[Tue Aug 4 21:55:17 2009] : Barnabas: "Elora, shall we get the halfling or the hobgoblin?"
[Tue Aug 4 21:55:25 2009] : Human Mage: The mage casts a spell and there's a thunderclap over Barnabas's and Elora's head.
[Tue Aug 4 21:55:27 2009] : Human Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20 + 7] => [10,7] = (17) vs Fort. ===> [1d8+4] => [8,4] = (12) thunder; dazed
[Tue Aug 4 21:55:28 2009] : Human Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20 + 7] => [20,7] = (27) vs Fort. ===> [1d8+4] => [8,4] = (12) thunder; dazed
[Tue Aug 4 21:55:31 2009] : Barnabas: "I'm tempted by the halfling"
[Tue Aug 4 21:55:40 2009] : Elora: Defenses & Senses: [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Aug 4 21:55:59 2009] : Human Mage: ooc huh?
[Tue Aug 4 21:56:08 2009] : Zotin: ooc thats what I thought
[Tue Aug 4 21:56:10 2009] : Elora: ooc, sorry, wrong button
[Tue Aug 4 21:56:17 2009] : Elf Archer: The archer attacks Zotin again
[Tue Aug 4 21:56:20 2009] : Elf Archer: Longbow: [1d20 + 7] => [5,7] = (12) vs AC ===> [1d10 + 4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Aug 4 21:56:23 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas completed the last sentence, then looked dazed by the magic
[Tue Aug 4 21:56:40 2009] : Elf Archer: "Damnit, the string is too wet!"
[Tue Aug 4 21:56:59 2009] : Helena: ooc Excuses, excuses!
[Tue Aug 4 21:57:08 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 21:57:20 2009] : Barnabas: ooc dazed is like the old slowed - move, standard or minor action only
[Tue Aug 4 21:58:13 2009] : Barnabas: ooc and you grant combat advantage
[Tue Aug 4 21:58:23 2009] : Elora: Elora, although dazed, charges the halfling
[Tue Aug 4 21:58:33 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe: [1d20+7+1] => [20,7,1] = (28) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [3,6] = (9) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 4 21:58:52 2009] : Elora: +2 to damage bcause powwerful charge.
[Tue Aug 4 21:58:56 2009] : Helena: ooc Nice attack roll :D
[Tue Aug 4 21:59:13 2009] : Barnabas: ooc and it's a crit, so max damage :-D
[Tue Aug 4 21:59:21 2009] : Zotin: ooc 20 dmg?
[Tue Aug 4 21:59:36 2009] : Elora: ooc damn, what's my crit here.
[Tue Aug 4 21:59:41 2009] : Zotin: ooc or 24?
[Tue Aug 4 21:59:41 2009] : Helena: ooc 18+4 = 22?
[Tue Aug 4 21:59:51 2009] : DM: Elora's great axe smashes into the small halfling, arcing blood across the grassy ground. Another strike like that and he'll be dead.
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:04 2009] : Zotin: ooc 18 +2 for charge + 4 STR
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:15 2009] : Barnabas: ooc the +4 is only on a miss
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:23 2009] : DM: ooc crit is max dice damage. so 12 + 6 + 2 == 20.
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:25 2009] : Helena: ooc Ah, I forgot about the charge
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:32 2009] : Zotin: ooc ahh, I always 'miss' that
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:39 2009] : Elora: ooc 9+2 damage, what's the crit?
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:46 2009] : Elora: ooc cool
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:53 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 4 22:00:59 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 4 22:01:14 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas shakes his head in a daze
[Tue Aug 4 22:01:33 2009] : Barnabas: "Zotin, Helena - take out the spellcaster!"
[Tue Aug 4 22:01:36 2009] : Elora: ooc charge is cool when dazed :)
[Tue Aug 4 22:01:37 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Presence: Ally that sees me and uses an AP for an extra action regains [1+2+2] => 5 HP
[Tue Aug 4 22:01:42 2009] : Barnabas: Inspired Belligerence: (UP) Effect: All allies gain combat advantage against the target until my next turn.
Special: Inspiring Presence - Allies add Barnabas's Cha mod [2] => 2 to damage rolls vs. the target

[Tue Aug 4 22:01:51 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Belligerence only!
[Tue Aug 4 22:01:55 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:02:58 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: The remaining hobgoblin, having seen his partner sizzle next to him throw caution to the wind and charges Elora
[Tue Aug 4 22:03:04 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: Flail: [1d20 + 7] => [16,7] = (23) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [3,4] = (7); marked and slowed
[Tue Aug 4 22:03:18 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: 7 damage
[Tue Aug 4 22:03:34 2009] : Zotin: ooc don't forget his fire damage from the sphere ;)
[Tue Aug 4 22:03:40 2009] : Halfling Thief: [1d4+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Aug 4 22:03:47 2009] : Zotin: ooc ty
[Tue Aug 4 22:04:04 2009] : Halfling Thief: The halfling stabs at Barnabas and scurries away
[Tue Aug 4 22:04:07 2009] : Barnabas: ooc did HS1 charge me rather than Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 22:04:08 2009] : Halfling Thief: Dagger (sneak): [1d20 + 7] => [12,7] = (19) vs AC ===> [1d4 + 3 + 1d6] => [4,3,1] = (8)
[Tue Aug 4 22:04:27 2009] : Halfling Thief: ooc sorry, at Barnabas and the halfling attacked Elora.
[Tue Aug 4 22:05:10 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 22:05:17 2009] : Elora: ooc does mark last one round?
[Tue Aug 4 22:05:24 2009] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Aug 4 22:06:02 2009] : Barnabas: ooc you have combat advantage vs the mage
[Tue Aug 4 22:06:06 2009] : DM: ooc -2 penalty to attack someone who didn't mark you.
[Tue Aug 4 22:06:12 2009] : Helena: Helena is getting in her routine of shooting at the mage
[Tue Aug 4 22:06:21 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26), Damage [1d6+8] => [2,8] = (10), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [8,2] = (10).
[Tue Aug 4 22:06:40 2009] : Barnabas: ooc +2 to damage from my Cha bonus :-D
[Tue Aug 4 22:06:49 2009] : Helena: ooc Are you saying Helena has combat advantage?
[Tue Aug 4 22:07:00 2009] : Barnabas: ooc yes!
[Tue Aug 4 22:07:10 2009] : Helena: ooc So 22 damage? Nice!
[Tue Aug 4 22:07:30 2009] : DM: Helena's shoots and a bolt strikes the mage in the eye, killing her instantly. She crumples onto the planks.
[Tue Aug 4 22:07:41 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:07:41 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Go team!
[Tue Aug 4 22:07:56 2009] : Helena: ooc I thought that should be enough :)
[Tue Aug 4 22:08:11 2009] : Zotin: ooc dry loot!
[Tue Aug 4 22:08:19 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 22:08:33 2009] : Zotin: Zotin sends the Sphere crashing towards the Thief
[Tue Aug 4 22:08:38 2009] : Zotin: Flaming Sphere: (DP) Ranged 10 - To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(18/2-5)+2/2] => [9,4,1] = (14) - Hit: [2d6+(18/2-5)] => [6,6,4] = (16) fire damage.
[Tue Aug 4 22:09:07 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:09:10 2009] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Aug 4 22:09:14 2009] : DM: (only just)
[Tue Aug 4 22:09:14 2009] : Zotin: ooc I think Zotin will stick to Prestidigitation next fight
[Tue Aug 4 22:10:19 2009] : Elf Archer: The archer jumps down from her tree and starts running for the cave entrance.
[Tue Aug 4 22:10:25 2009] : Helena: ooc I would think a bloody flaming sphere zooming towards you while you're sitting in a tree would warrant a balance check at least ;)
[Tue Aug 4 22:10:43 2009] : Elf Archer: ooc thief isn't up a tree
[Tue Aug 4 22:10:49 2009] : Zotin: ooc thief was on the ground
[Tue Aug 4 22:10:58 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 22:11:13 2009] : Elora: Elora charges HS1
[Tue Aug 4 22:11:19 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe: [1d20+7+1] => [12,7,1] = (20) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [3,6] = (9) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 4 22:11:35 2009] : Elora: +2 damage powerful charge.
[Tue Aug 4 22:11:43 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 4 22:11:46 2009] : Helena: ooc Oops, I was readint "archer" and not "thief"
[Tue Aug 4 22:11:55 2009] : DM: ooc too close to charge
[Tue Aug 4 22:11:57 2009] : Helena: ooc reading
[Tue Aug 4 22:12:15 2009] : Elora: ok, then no charge, no extra damage. Move towards target, swing axe. Done.
[Tue Aug 4 22:12:31 2009] : DM: Elora flanks the hobgoblin and chops her axe down onto his shoulder. breaking mail and flesh
[Tue Aug 4 22:13:03 2009] : DM: Barnabas,
[Tue Aug 4 22:13:50 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [19,3,1,3] = (26) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Aug 4 22:14:02 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:14:13 2009] : Barnabas: Second Wind: (EP) Effect: Healing surge - regain 7 HP. +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of my next turn
[Tue Aug 4 22:14:35 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:14:43 2009] : DM: A swift strike nearly kills the hobgoblin.
[Tue Aug 4 22:15:17 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: The hobgobling retailiates, seemingly uncaring for it's dire situation.
[Tue Aug 4 22:15:24 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: Flail: [1d20 + 7] => [2,7] = (9) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [9,4] = (13); marked and slowed
[Tue Aug 4 22:15:30 2009] : Hobgoblin Soldier: Misses.
[Tue Aug 4 22:15:33 2009] : Barnabas: ooc humpf! ;-)
[Tue Aug 4 22:15:49 2009] : Halfling Thief: The thief dashes for the cave.
[Tue Aug 4 22:16:04 2009] : Elora: ooc chickens
[Tue Aug 4 22:16:05 2009] : Halfling Thief: and scoots inside.
[Tue Aug 4 22:16:33 2009] : Barnabas: "I wonder what's in that cave?"
[Tue Aug 4 22:16:44 2009] : Halfling Thief: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 22:17:00 2009] : Helena: "Where did my targets go? Practise was going so good"
[Tue Aug 4 22:17:01 2009] : Zotin: ooc fire damage on thief?
[Tue Aug 4 22:17:12 2009] : Helena: Helena moves towards the cave
[Tue Aug 4 22:17:38 2009] : Helena: or at least towards the bridge
[Tue Aug 4 22:17:41 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:17:47 2009] : DM: [1d4+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Aug 4 22:18:17 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 22:18:37 2009] : DM: ooc this is were I want my infinite map. Grrrr.
[Tue Aug 4 22:19:04 2009] : Zotin: Zotin flings a missile at the soldier
[Tue Aug 4 22:19:05 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(12/2-5)+2/2] => [12,1,1] = (14) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [2,4,4] = (10) force damage.
[Tue Aug 4 22:19:31 2009] : Zotin: Move towards the bridge
[Tue Aug 4 22:19:33 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:19:39 2009] : DM: It falls over, and crashes to the ground, dead.
[Tue Aug 4 22:20:05 2009] : DM: oops, no it doesn't.
[Tue Aug 4 22:21:05 2009] : Elf Archer: The archer enters the cave and you hear the sound of things crashing to the floor.
[Tue Aug 4 22:21:12 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 22:21:28 2009] : Elora: Elora aims to end the hobgoblin's life and swings her axe.
[Tue Aug 4 22:21:30 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe: [1d20+7+1] => [2,7,1] = (10) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [6,6] = (12) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 4 22:22:13 2009] : DM: Elora swings wildly and only manages to catch it on the back swing. It's still just as dead.
[Tue Aug 4 22:22:44 2009] : Elora: then runs to the bridge.
[Tue Aug 4 22:22:55 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 4 22:23:11 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 4 22:23:13 2009] : Elora: ooc ah no, minor action for a healing surge.
[Tue Aug 4 22:23:33 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas runs to the bridge
[Tue Aug 4 22:24:20 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:24:38 2009] : Barnabas: ooc 2(5+2) ??
[Tue Aug 4 22:24:55 2009] : Barnabas: ooc double run ??
[Tue Aug 4 22:25:22 2009] : DM: ooc running is three times speed?
[Tue Aug 4 22:25:42 2009] : Barnabas: ooc run is a move action that gives +2 to move
[Tue Aug 4 22:25:46 2009] : Elora: ooc, no, it's speed+2
[Tue Aug 4 22:26:10 2009] : DM: ooc yeah, mixing up my rule systems.
[Tue Aug 4 22:26:26 2009] : DM: ooc Barnabas is right.
[Tue Aug 4 22:26:28 2009] : Barnabas: ooc which is nearly 3x speed for me
[Tue Aug 4 22:26:44 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:27:06 2009] : Halfling Thief: The thief exits the cave, clutching a small sack. It's jangles.
[Tue Aug 4 22:27:29 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 22:28:08 2009] : Helena: Helena moves to a better position, aims and shoots at the thief
[Tue Aug 4 22:28:12 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22), Damage [1d6+8] => [3,8] = (11), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [4,7] = (11).
[Tue Aug 4 22:28:21 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:29:24 2009] : DM: The thief doesn't make it far with his ill-gotten gains as Helena's bolt kills him on the spot.
[Tue Aug 4 22:29:33 2009] : Elora: ooc i don't get the jangles part?
[Tue Aug 4 22:29:39 2009] : Helena: "Hah!"
[Tue Aug 4 22:29:57 2009] : Helena: ooc Jangling noises from his lootsack
[Tue Aug 4 22:30:01 2009] : DM: ooc the sound of a sack of valubles being shaken around.
[Tue Aug 4 22:30:17 2009] : Elora: ooc ok.
[Tue Aug 4 22:30:20 2009] : Helena: ooc Metal clanging together
[Tue Aug 4 22:30:24 2009] : Zotin: ooc I think the " 's " threw you
[Tue Aug 4 22:30:34 2009] : Elora: ooc yeah, it was the 's
[Tue Aug 4 22:30:37 2009] : DM: ooc oops
[Tue Aug 4 22:30:48 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 22:31:02 2009] : Zotin: ooc is the archer in the cave?
[Tue Aug 4 22:31:03 2009] : DM: The elf is out of site inside the cave.
[Tue Aug 4 22:31:08 2009] : DM: sight
[Tue Aug 4 22:31:56 2009] : Zotin: Zotin runs over the bridge towards the cave, keeping close to the river
[Tue Aug 4 22:32:08 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:32:35 2009] : DM: The elf archer exits, also carrying a small sack of loot.
[Tue Aug 4 22:32:54 2009] : Helena: ooc The rats!
[Tue Aug 4 22:33:08 2009] : DM: She has it tied to her belt and she fires a shot at Zotin
[Tue Aug 4 22:33:15 2009] : DM: Longbow: [1d20 + 7] => [14,7] = (21) vs AC ===> [1d10 + 4] => [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Aug 4 22:33:37 2009] : Elf Archer: "Back off or I'll skewer the lot of you!"
[Tue Aug 4 22:33:41 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 22:34:02 2009] : Zotin: "Urgh"
[Tue Aug 4 22:35:15 2009] : Elora: Elora rns closer to the cave
[Tue Aug 4 22:35:31 2009] : Barnabas: ooc if you run, then charge you can reach her
[Tue Aug 4 22:35:47 2009] : Elora: ooc I don't get it
[Tue Aug 4 22:35:58 2009] : Elora: ooc charge only says you combine your move and an atack
[Tue Aug 4 22:36:04 2009] : Elora: ooc it does not double your move.
[Tue Aug 4 22:36:25 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Hmm, does it
[Tue Aug 4 22:36:41 2009] : Elora: ooc does it?
[Tue Aug 4 22:36:45 2009] : Elora: ooc I'm confused :)
[Tue Aug 4 22:36:52 2009] : Barnabas: ooc But you could move and make an attack any time?
[Tue Aug 4 22:36:59 2009] : DM: ooc charge is a standard action combing a move and a basic attack.
[Tue Aug 4 22:37:13 2009] : Elora: ooc gotcha
[Tue Aug 4 22:37:13 2009] : DM: ooc you still have your other move and minor actions to use up.
[Tue Aug 4 22:37:19 2009] : Barnabas: ooc so you can run as a move
[Tue Aug 4 22:37:25 2009] : Elora: then i charge the elf
[Tue Aug 4 22:37:26 2009] : Barnabas: ooc then charge as an attack
[Tue Aug 4 22:37:44 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe: [1d20+7+1] => [8,7,1] = (16) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [4,6] = (10) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4
[Tue Aug 4 22:37:53 2009] : Elora: -5 to attack though
[Tue Aug 4 22:37:58 2009] : Elora: cos the run.
[Tue Aug 4 22:38:08 2009] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Aug 4 22:38:14 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 4 22:38:35 2009] : Elf Archer: "Back off!! I said!", screams the elf woman as she steps back and shoots at Elora.
[Tue Aug 4 22:38:37 2009] : Elf Archer: Not So Close: (immediate reaction) [1d20 + 7] => [2,7] = (9) vs Ref. ===> [1d10 + 4] => [2,4] = (6); and shift
[Tue Aug 4 22:38:55 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 4 22:38:56 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas moves closer, then charges
[Tue Aug 4 22:39:31 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [8,3,1,3] = (15) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Aug 4 22:39:49 2009] : DM: Hit
[Tue Aug 4 22:40:00 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas expends an action point
[Tue Aug 4 22:40:13 2009] : Barnabas: Wolf Pack Tactics: (AWP) Initial: 1 ally adjacent to me or the target can shift one square as a free action.
To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+1+3] => [18,3,1,3] = (25) - Hit: [1d8 + 3] => [1,3] = (4) damage

[Tue Aug 4 22:40:30 2009] : DM: Another hit
[Tue Aug 4 22:40:40 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas beckons Elora onwards
[Tue Aug 4 22:40:43 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:40:50 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 22:41:08 2009] : Barnabas: ooc if she shifts you get an OA :-D
[Tue Aug 4 22:41:22 2009] : Helena: Helena moves to aim better and shoots at the thief
[Tue Aug 4 22:41:44 2009] : DM: archer
[Tue Aug 4 22:41:52 2009] : Helena: archer
[Tue Aug 4 22:42:02 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9), Damage [1d6+8] => [1,8] = (9), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [1,1] = (2).
[Tue Aug 4 22:42:25 2009] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 4 22:42:26 2009] : Helena: And manages to shoot herself in the foot ;)
[Tue Aug 4 22:42:29 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:42:44 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 22:43:03 2009] : Zotin: Zotin flings a missile at the archer
[Tue Aug 4 22:43:05 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(12/2-5)+2/2] => [8,1,1] = (10) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [1,2,4] = (7) force damage.
[Tue Aug 4 22:43:12 2009] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 4 22:43:17 2009] : Zotin: Move closer
[Tue Aug 4 22:43:25 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:44:20 2009] : DM: The archer steps backwards (shift, Elora: Opportunity attack).
[Tue Aug 4 22:44:39 2009] : DM: And tries to climb the cliff face.
[Tue Aug 4 22:45:04 2009] : DM: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Aug 4 22:45:10 2009] : Helena: ooc Kill! Kill! Kill!
[Tue Aug 4 22:45:29 2009] : DM: She scrambles up the face to the top, it's only about 10 ft high at that point.
[Tue Aug 4 22:45:46 2009] : DM: Elora, opportunity attack?
[Tue Aug 4 22:46:08 2009] : Elora: Greataxe: [1d20+7+1] => [16,7,1] = (24) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [12,6] = (18)
[Tue Aug 4 22:46:23 2009] : Helena: ooc Nice one!
[Tue Aug 4 22:46:30 2009] : Zotin: ooc nice
[Tue Aug 4 22:46:38 2009] : DM: You hit the elf in the back with a near fatal blow.
[Tue Aug 4 22:46:44 2009] : Elora: ooc :)
[Tue Aug 4 22:46:55 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Aug 4 22:47:10 2009] : DM: The elf is now at the top of a small 10ft high cliff.
[Tue Aug 4 22:48:07 2009] : Elora: Elora drops her axe and takes her sling in hand.
[Tue Aug 4 22:48:45 2009] : Elora: Sling: [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15) vs AC - Damage:[1d6] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Aug 4 22:48:50 2009] : Elora: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 4 22:48:55 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Aug 4 22:49:25 2009] : DM: Your pebble bounces off her ass. It might leave a bruise.
[Tue Aug 4 22:49:31 2009] : Zotin: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 4 22:49:39 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Aug 4 22:49:43 2009] : Helena: ooc Every little bit helps ;)
[Tue Aug 4 22:49:57 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas attempts to follow up the cliff
[Tue Aug 4 22:50:09 2009] : Barnabas: Athletics: [1d20+3+1+5-1] => [11,3,1,5,-1] = (19)
[Tue Aug 4 22:50:24 2009] : Barnabas: ooc can I attack?
[Tue Aug 4 22:50:36 2009] : DM: ooc hmmm.
[Tue Aug 4 22:51:23 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 4 22:51:42 2009] : Helena: ooc Kill! Kill! Kill!
[Tue Aug 4 22:51:58 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I climb up enough to grapple her legs and then attempt to pull her back down... Is that OK?
[Tue Aug 4 22:52:04 2009] : Barnabas: Melee Basic Attack - Longsword: [1d20+3+1+3] => [1,3,1,3] = (8) Damage: [1d8+3] => [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Aug 4 22:52:17 2009] : Barnabas: ooc miss anyway
[Tue Aug 4 22:52:33 2009] : Barnabas: so I guess I fall
[Tue Aug 4 22:53:23 2009] : DM: You scramble up the cliff and grab at her legs, you miss, loose your grip and slide back down again.
[Tue Aug 4 22:53:35 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Aug 4 22:54:22 2009] : Helena: Helena once again moves in position and lets fly
[Tue Aug 4 22:54:40 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9), Damage [1d6+8] => [2,8] = (10), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [7,4] = (11).
[Tue Aug 4 22:54:51 2009] : DM: The bolt goes wide.
[Tue Aug 4 22:54:56 2009] : Helena: Darn and Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:55:00 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Aug 4 22:55:10 2009] : Zotin: Zotin moves closer and attacks again
[Tue Aug 4 22:55:21 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(12/2-5)+2/2] => [19,1,1] = (21) - Hit: [2d4+(18/2-5)] => [3,3,4] = (10) force damage.
[Tue Aug 4 22:56:03 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Aug 4 22:56:32 2009] : Elf Archer: "Ahhh!", cris the elf and the magic missile strikes her squarely in the back. There's a thud and rustle as snap of branches as she falls into a bush. Quite dead.
[Tue Aug 4 22:56:48 2009] : Elora: ooc and Zotin saves the day!
[Tue Aug 4 22:56:53 2009] : Helena: "That was ... invigorating"
[Tue Aug 4 22:56:56 2009] : Barnabas: "Well done Zotin!"
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:01 2009] : Zotin: "About time one of those hit!"
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:08 2009] : Barnabas: "Well done everyone!"
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:10 2009] : DM: ooc 181 XP each
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:14 2009] : Elora: Elora wipes her brow
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:25 2009] : Zotin: ooc btw, my MM roll has been wrong the whole time. :/
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:31 2009] : Elora: "I'm thinking they lost a little more than 50 gold"
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:49 2009] : Zotin: ooc attack roll was using strength instead of int!
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:55 2009] : Barnabas: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 4 22:57:59 2009] : Elora: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 4 22:58:07 2009] : Zotin: ooc maybe thats why they've not been hitting
[Tue Aug 4 22:58:24 2009] : Barnabas: "Is anyone injured?"
[Tue Aug 4 22:58:35 2009] : Elora: "Shall we look into the cave before we lose our concentration?'
[Tue Aug 4 22:58:39 2009] : Barnabas: "If we rest for 5 minutes I can help out with injuries"
[Tue Aug 4 22:58:45 2009] : Elora: "Elora goes towards the cave."
[Tue Aug 4 22:58:50 2009] : Elora: "Elora goes towards the cave."
[Tue Aug 4 22:58:55 2009] : Zotin: "I am a little. That damn Archer!"
[Tue Aug 4 22:58:58 2009] : Barnabas: "Yes, let's finish up before resting"
[Tue Aug 4 22:59:06 2009] : Zotin: ooc how often can we 'surge'?
[Tue Aug 4 22:59:12 2009] : Helena: "I'm still hurting from that mage"
[Tue Aug 4 22:59:14 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas goes to get the body of the archer
[Tue Aug 4 22:59:18 2009] : Elora: "I'm good, nothing a little fresh air can't cure"
[Tue Aug 4 22:59:20 2009] : Barnabas: Athletics: [1d20+3+1+5-1] => [10,3,1,5,-1] = (18)
[Tue Aug 4 22:59:41 2009] : Helena: Helena goes over to check out the thief
[Tue Aug 4 22:59:46 2009] : DM: It's a small cave, only about 20 ft deep. It's stacked with crates and boxes, most seem to be empty but there are a few valuble items scattered about in the bandits haste to escape with some of the loot.
[Tue Aug 4 23:00:19 2009] : Zotin: Zotin wanders over to the other bodies and checks them
[Tue Aug 4 23:00:21 2009] : Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP.
[Tue Aug 4 23:00:30 2009] : Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-9] => 3 - HP left:[37-0] => 37
[Tue Aug 4 23:01:29 2009] : Barnabas: ooc wait to do that and you'll get an extra 5HP!
[Tue Aug 4 23:01:53 2009] : Elora: ooc I don't need the extra 5 HP, hence my 'fresh air" line.
[Tue Aug 4 23:01:54 2009] : Zotin: ooc I'll wait :)
[Tue Aug 4 23:02:13 2009] : Helena: ooc Gimme gimme gimme (please)
[Tue Aug 4 23:02:41 2009] : DM: The total loot adds up to 90 gold pieces and two items of jewelery with prominent gemstones worth 100 gp each. There's also a magic weapon.
[Tue Aug 4 23:02:47 2009] : Barnabas: ooc you can surge as many time as you like out of a fight
[Tue Aug 4 23:03:03 2009] : Zotin: ooc ta, I just read that too :)
[Tue Aug 4 23:03:08 2009] : Barnabas: ooc but my power takes 5 minutes to recharge (a short restr)
[Tue Aug 4 23:03:22 2009] : Helena: ooc Independent of your surges/day?
[Tue Aug 4 23:03:42 2009] : Elora: ooc no, they count in your daily surge allowance.
[Tue Aug 4 23:03:49 2009] : Barnabas: ooc no, you use them up
[Tue Aug 4 23:04:08 2009] : Elora: ooc that's why you guys should always wait for Barnabas to help you with your surges.
[Tue Aug 4 23:04:10 2009] : Elora: ooc ;)
[Tue Aug 4 23:04:14 2009] : Zotin: ooc oo-er ;)
[Tue Aug 4 23:04:20 2009] : Elora: ooc I have a ton of surges :P
[Tue Aug 4 23:04:43 2009] : Elora: ooc, well, not any more really. But still ;)
[Tue Aug 4 23:04:51 2009] : DM: Barnabas picks up the magic longsword and is positively hums with magical power. (longsword +2).
[Tue Aug 4 23:05:07 2009] : Zotin: ooc anything on the mage?
[Tue Aug 4 23:05:26 2009] : Barnabas: "Ooh, this looks good!"
[Tue Aug 4 23:05:33 2009] : Barnabas: "it's magical!
[Tue Aug 4 23:05:54 2009] : Elora: "Seeing how they ran off in turn with loot, I'd say they were smugglers or bandits"
[Tue Aug 4 23:06:07 2009] : Zotin: "I can almost feel the magic from here"
[Tue Aug 4 23:06:08 2009] : Barnabas: "I already took the magic armour last time. Can someone else use a longsword?"
[Tue Aug 4 23:06:50 2009] : DM: ooc bah. I need better notes on what loot is found.
[Tue Aug 4 23:07:10 2009] : Zotin: "My people have natural affinity with such a weapon, but I would rather it went to someone who would use it more"
[Tue Aug 4 23:07:10 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I'm happy for it to be somethign else :-)
[Tue Aug 4 23:07:35 2009] : DM: The sword morphs into a magic great axe +2.
[Tue Aug 4 23:07:40 2009] : Helena: "That weapon is way too cumbersome for me"
[Tue Aug 4 23:07:57 2009] : Helena: ooc What a great find!
[Tue Aug 4 23:08:18 2009] : Elora: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Tue Aug 4 23:09:57 2009] : Elora: elora goes to look at the axe.
[Tue Aug 4 23:10:08 2009] : Elora: "That is a beautiful weapon"
[Tue Aug 4 23:10:56 2009] : Elora: Elora takes the sword in hand and swings it round
[Tue Aug 4 23:11:05 2009] : Elora: "I think I could put it to good use"
[Tue Aug 4 23:11:32 2009] : Helena: So, is it a sword or a great axe or both?
[Tue Aug 4 23:11:42 2009] : Elora: ooc an axe, lol
[Tue Aug 4 23:11:42 2009] : DM: it's an axe
[Tue Aug 4 23:12:04 2009] : Elora: "If you agree of course"
[Tue Aug 4 23:12:54 2009] : Barnabas: "Absolutely"
[Tue Aug 4 23:13:01 2009] : Zotin: "I would be more likely to hurt myself with it. Far too brutish for me"
[Tue Aug 4 23:13:10 2009] : Elora: ooc the +2 goes to attack and damage?
[Tue Aug 4 23:13:15 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 4 23:13:23 2009] : Helena: ooc Should do
[Tue Aug 4 23:14:14 2009] : DM: GAME END