Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / On the Great River II - 09 June 2009

[Tue Jun 9 19:29:05 2009] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Jun 9 19:29:19 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Del wasn't quite ready
[Tue Jun 9 19:29:49 2009] : DM: ooc oops
[Tue Jun 9 19:31:11 2009] : Zotin: brb, beer/wine
[Tue Jun 9 19:31:29 2009] : Elora: I am
[Tue Jun 9 19:32:47 2009] : DM: ooc Helena doesn't seem to have the right color text
[Tue Jun 9 19:33:10 2009] : Zotin: back
[Tue Jun 9 19:33:42 2009] : Helena: Does too!
[Tue Jun 9 19:33:52 2009] : DM: The morning starts overcast with dark storm clouds gathering to the south.
[Tue Jun 9 19:34:10 2009] : Helena: ooc For some reason all my settings were missing
[Tue Jun 9 19:34:22 2009] : DM: You're sailing on the Great River in a small cargo vessel.
[Tue Jun 9 19:35:15 2009] : DM: Around mid morning the captain and small crew look towards the gathering storm clouds and look concerned.
[Tue Jun 9 19:36:12 2009] : DM: The storm builds rapidly and the captain orders the crew to head for the nearby island Yuzne and try and seek shelter.
[Tue Jun 9 19:36:13 2009] : Helena: Helena looks in the direction the crew is looking
[Tue Jun 9 19:36:18 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas is probably oblivious
[Tue Jun 9 19:36:40 2009] : Zotin: "Whats going on Captain?"
[Tue Jun 9 19:36:55 2009] : Helena: Helena makes sure she's packed and stays on deck
[Tue Jun 9 19:37:44 2009] : Captain Olena: There's a nasty storm brewing, we'll have to put ashore now or risk the ship.
[Tue Jun 9 19:38:03 2009] : Captain Olena: "You'd best keep out of the way."
[Tue Jun 9 19:38:39 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas does as he's asked
[Tue Jun 9 19:38:52 2009] : Zotin: "Ok"
[Tue Jun 9 19:39:41 2009] : Helena: Helena keeps out of the way but is ready to jump ship as soon as necessary
[Tue Jun 9 19:39:51 2009] : Elora: "I'd rather be on land if it's going to get rough anyway"
[Tue Jun 9 19:40:02 2009] : DM: The storm grows in severity remarkably quickly and a sudden squal and powerful gust of wind catches the ship before sails can be reefed.
[Tue Jun 9 19:41:04 2009] : DM: There's a crack, shouts of "Look out" and the main mast breaks in two and crashes to the deck of the ship, breaking more timbers.
[Tue Jun 9 19:41:10 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas braces himself
[Tue Jun 9 19:41:41 2009] : Zotin: Zotin grabs the nearest grabbable thing
[Tue Jun 9 19:41:52 2009] : DM: No one is hurt but the ship is nearly helpless as the captain orders the sea anchor out.
[Tue Jun 9 19:42:05 2009] : Helena: Helena does likewise
[Tue Jun 9 19:42:09 2009] : Helena: "I really don't like the look of this"
[Tue Jun 9 19:42:40 2009] : DM: The storm pushes the ship towards the. Jagged rocks and sheer cliffs can be seen through the driving wind.
[Tue Jun 9 19:42:56 2009] : Barnabas: "This doesn't look good!"
[Tue Jun 9 19:43:19 2009] : DM: The captain, an skilled sailor and familar with these waters sees a cove and steers the ship towards it.
[Tue Jun 9 19:43:21 2009] : Elora: "it doesn't, indeed"
[Tue Jun 9 19:43:59 2009] : DM: There's a loud groaning, scraping, cracking noise and the ship beaches on the sand bar.
[Tue Jun 9 19:44:22 2009] : Captain Olena: "Abandon ship! ABANDON SHIP!" shouts the captain,
[Tue Jun 9 19:44:35 2009] : Helena: Helena runs towards the sand bar and jumps off
[Tue Jun 9 19:44:51 2009] : Captain Olena: The crew swiftly lower a small row boat and urge you on board.
[Tue Jun 9 19:44:59 2009] : Captain Olena: Or you could try swimming...
[Tue Jun 9 19:45:07 2009] : Zotin: Zotin follows the crews instructions
[Tue Jun 9 19:45:12 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas escapes the ship as best as it seems possible
[Tue Jun 9 19:45:48 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas gets into the boat
[Tue Jun 9 19:45:54 2009] : DM: Zotin and Barnabas leap about the small boat as it's buffeted about by the powerful waves.
[Tue Jun 9 19:46:18 2009] : Helena: Helena decides to try the boat
[Tue Jun 9 19:46:30 2009] : DM: ooc Elora?
[Tue Jun 9 19:46:51 2009] : Helena: ooc She's asleep?
[Tue Jun 9 19:47:03 2009] : Elora: Elora tries the boat
[Tue Jun 9 19:48:24 2009] : DM: Once you're all aboard, the captain abandons ship and the crew row the boat to shore. The smaller vessel rides lightly upon the waves and sees you safely to a small sandy cove dotted with large rounded boulders.
[Tue Jun 9 19:49:20 2009] : Barnabas: "Thankyou captain, you handled that in an excellent manner"
[Tue Jun 9 19:49:27 2009] : DM: A dense woodland encroches the beach and looks to provide some shelter from the wind.
[Tue Jun 9 19:49:40 2009] : Helena: "We're all safe and sound, thank the gods"
[Tue Jun 9 19:49:56 2009] : Helena: "Does anybody know where we are?"
[Tue Jun 9 19:50:10 2009] : Captain Olena: "Bad luck, the mast breaking like that but when you've sailed these waters for as long as I have you know anything can happen."
[Tue Jun 9 19:50:25 2009] : Helena: Strength: [1d20 + 16/2-5 +level/2] => 1d20 + 16/2-5 +level/2
[Tue Jun 9 19:50:35 2009] : Zotin: "At least we're all alive, Captain"
[Tue Jun 9 19:50:52 2009] : Elora: "Thank you captain"
[Tue Jun 9 19:51:07 2009] : Captain Olena: "We're on the south coast of the island of Yuzne. There should be road just a few 100 steps into yonder woods."
[Tue Jun 9 19:51:19 2009] : Barnabas: Strength: [1d20 + 16/2-5 + 2/2] => [10,8,-5,1] = (14)
[Tue Jun 9 19:51:38 2009] : Captain Olena: "You can head to town or wait with us for the storm to end."
[Tue Jun 9 19:51:51 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I think you need a spce between the + and level
[Tue Jun 9 19:52:17 2009] : Captain Olena: ooc more likely it can't find the "level" variable.
[Tue Jun 9 19:52:38 2009] : Captain Olena: "We should be able to repair the ship once the weather calms."
[Tue Jun 9 19:52:46 2009] : Helena: ooc I just accidentally clicked a something I'll not be using right now
[Tue Jun 9 19:53:16 2009] : Barnabas: "Yuzne eh?"
[Tue Jun 9 19:53:26 2009] : Barnabas: "What can you tell us about it?"
[Tue Jun 9 19:53:36 2009] : Helena: "What kind of cities can we find there?"
[Tue Jun 9 19:54:11 2009] : Captain Olena: "Cities?"
[Tue Jun 9 19:54:49 2009] : Helena: "No cities, then?"
[Tue Jun 9 19:54:59 2009] : Helena: Helena looks disappointed
[Tue Jun 9 19:55:00 2009] : Captain Olena: "There's a small village of Kerch on the eastern end and the medium sized town of Kodyma on the western end."
[Tue Jun 9 19:56:22 2009] : Helena: "What else can you tell us?"
[Tue Jun 9 19:56:53 2009] : Elora: ooc trying out something
[Tue Jun 9 19:56:57 2009] : Elora: Strength: [1d20 + 18/2-5 + 2/2] => [18,9,-5,1] = (23)
[Tue Jun 9 19:57:32 2009] : Captain Olena: "Not much to say, you might be able to find some work in Kodyma."
[Tue Jun 9 19:58:19 2009] : Barnabas: ooc any graveyards there?
[Tue Jun 9 19:58:30 2009] : Helena: ooc KMAO
[Tue Jun 9 19:58:41 2009] : Captain Olena: ooc I think there might be one or two.
[Tue Jun 9 19:58:57 2009] : Helena: ooc You had to ask, hadn't you?
[Tue Jun 9 19:59:04 2009] : DM: What are you going to do?
[Tue Jun 9 19:59:16 2009] : Barnabas: "I'd say Kodyma sounds like the place to head for"
[Tue Jun 9 19:59:55 2009] : Zotin: "I agree."
[Tue Jun 9 20:00:31 2009] : Helena: "Let's go then, it's not like I can help with the boat anyway"
[Tue Jun 9 20:02:11 2009] : Elora: "Work sounds good, I need to get back on track, my purse is a little light"
[Tue Jun 9 20:02:36 2009] : DM: ooc position yourself in marching order.
[Tue Jun 9 20:03:11 2009] : Elora: "I'm probably in the front"
[Tue Jun 9 20:03:38 2009] : Helena: I'll be in the middle
[Tue Jun 9 20:03:55 2009] : Zotin: ooc middle
[Tue Jun 9 20:04:21 2009] : Helena: ooc Which way are we going anyway?
[Tue Jun 9 20:04:36 2009] : Barnabas: ooc what is everyone again?
[Tue Jun 9 20:04:44 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I'm a warlord
[Tue Jun 9 20:04:55 2009] : Helena: ooc I'm a rogue
[Tue Jun 9 20:05:25 2009] : Zotin: ooc wizard
[Tue Jun 9 20:05:30 2009] : Zotin: ooc I'd forgotten too :)
[Tue Jun 9 20:05:43 2009] : Elora: ooc I'm a fighter level 2 right?
[Tue Jun 9 20:05:55 2009] : Elora: ooc I know I'm a fighter, the question is about the level :P
[Tue Jun 9 20:05:59 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Jun 9 20:07:05 2009] : DM: You walk for a few hours, heading west towards Kodyma along the poor quality, rutted and overgrown trackway.
[Tue Jun 9 20:07:21 2009] : DM: The storm has blown itself out and the sky brightens.
[Tue Jun 9 20:07:31 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I'll take the back if you're looking for a person to go there
[Tue Jun 9 20:07:33 2009] : Helena: ooc "I think I failed a spot check"
[Tue Jun 9 20:07:44 2009] : Zotin: ooc lol
[Tue Jun 9 20:07:47 2009] : DM: As you near a bend in the road...
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:00 2009] : DM: ooc Passive perception checks.
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:06 2009] : Helena: Perception Skill Check: [1d20+0] => [20,0] = (20)
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:23 2009] : Elora: Passive perception: 12
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:28 2009] : Zotin: Perception: [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21)
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:29 2009] : Barnabas: Perception: [1d20+0] => [18,0] = (18)
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:36 2009] : Elora: ooc checks?
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:38 2009] : DM: ooc it can't be zero. It needs at least level/2.
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:40 2009] : Elora: I thought those were fixed
[Tue Jun 9 20:08:58 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I have -1 for wis
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:15 2009] : Zotin: ooc hang on, they are fixed
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:21 2009] : Elora: ooc yeah
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:22 2009] : DM: ooc oh, okay.
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:28 2009] : Zotin: ooc 10+skill
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:31 2009] : DM: ooc passive is basically take 10.
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:41 2009] : Barnabas: ooc 10
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:44 2009] : Zotin: ooc 17
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:59 2009] : Helena: 10
[Tue Jun 9 20:09:59 2009] : Zotin: ooc I'm glad one of us knows the rules :)
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:04 2009] : Elora: ooc lol
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:09 2009] : DM: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:10 2009] : DM: [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:15 2009] : DM: [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14)
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:15 2009] : DM: [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:18 2009] : DM: [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:32 2009] : Elora: Perception: [1d20+1+1] => [3,1,1] = (5)
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:58 2009] : Elora: ooc I'm confused now. Were those skill checks or passive?
[Tue Jun 9 20:10:59 2009] : DM: You all spot some small reptilian creatures emerging from the undergrowth.
[Tue Jun 9 20:11:09 2009] : Elora: ooc /me trying to follow here
[Tue Jun 9 20:11:39 2009] : Zotin: ooc passive, so 10+skill mod
[Tue Jun 9 20:11:44 2009] : Elora: ooc k
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:07 2009] : DM: They're small, about 5ft long with fanged mouths, clawed digits and serpentile tails.
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:17 2009] : Barnabas: ooc are we walking left or right?
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:18 2009] : Helena: "We've got company"
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:21 2009] : DM: They look like the stalking dinner. That dinner is you!
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:38 2009] : DM: ooc you're walking right.
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:43 2009] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:48 2009] : Zotin: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 13/2-5 + 2] => [10,1,6,-5,2] = (14) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:55 2009] : Helena: Initiative [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Jun 9 20:12:57 2009] : Zotin: ooc oops ignore that
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:00 2009] : Barnabas: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + 13/2-5 + 2] => [1,1,6,-5,2] = (5) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:04 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 1/2 + 4] => [5,0,4] = (9)
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:06 2009] : Elora: [1d20+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:07 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 1/2 + 4] => [13,0,4] = (17)
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:23 2009] : Zotin: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:35 2009] : Barnabas: ooc that combat leader bonus applies to everyone
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:36 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 3/2 + 4] => [9,1,4] = (14)
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:41 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 3] => [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:42 2009] : DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 3] => [9,3] = (12)
[Tue Jun 9 20:13:56 2009] : Barnabas: ooc everyone within 10 squares
[Tue Jun 9 20:14:18 2009] : Barnabas: ooc so please add it into the calculation
[Tue Jun 9 20:14:51 2009] : Helena: ooc +2 to what? Initiative or attack or damage or ... ?
[Tue Jun 9 20:15:07 2009] : Zotin: Initiative
[Tue Jun 9 20:15:10 2009] : Barnabas: ooc initiative
[Tue Jun 9 20:15:18 2009] : Elora: ooc yeah, cool! Now I have... 4!
[Tue Jun 9 20:15:30 2009] : Zotin: Initiative
[Tue Jun 9 20:15:34 2009] : Helena: ooc 14 for me
[Tue Jun 9 20:16:02 2009] : Zotin: [1d20+10] => [6,10] = (16)
[Tue Jun 9 20:16:12 2009] : Zotin: ooc that mine. Need to get the node working now
[Tue Jun 9 20:17:07 2009] : Zotin: Initiative
[Tue Jun 9 20:17:21 2009] : Spiretop Drake: One of the small flying drakes zooms up to Helena and snaps at her.
[Tue Jun 9 20:17:25 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [20,6] = (26) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Jun 9 20:17:34 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Take 8 damage.
[Tue Jun 9 20:17:42 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Jun 9 20:17:58 2009] : Helena: ooc Using my second chance
[Tue Jun 9 20:18:12 2009] : DM: ooc which does what?
[Tue Jun 9 20:18:20 2009] : Helena: Helena Encounter Powers: Second Chance When an attack hits, force an enemy to roll the attack again. The enemy uses the second roll, even if it's lower.
[Tue Jun 9 20:18:27 2009] : DM: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [2,6] = (8) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Jun 9 20:18:32 2009] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Jun 9 20:18:34 2009] : Helena: ooc This
[Tue Jun 9 20:18:44 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Jun 9 20:18:56 2009] : Helena: ooc I forgot to use that power before
[Tue Jun 9 20:19:07 2009] : Zotin: Zotin steps to the side and unleashes his powers
[Tue Jun 9 20:19:14 2009] : Zotin: on #1
[Tue Jun 9 20:19:17 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+4+2/2] => [15,4,1] = (20) - Hit: [2d4+4] => [3,2,4] = (9) force damage.
[Tue Jun 9 20:19:36 2009] : Zotin: done
[Tue Jun 9 20:20:25 2009] : DM: ooc there are three #1s. S1, G1 or A1?
[Tue Jun 9 20:20:46 2009] : Zotin: ooc the one that attacked
[Tue Jun 9 20:20:56 2009] : DM: Your missile hits.
[Tue Jun 9 20:20:58 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Jun 9 20:21:31 2009] : Helena: Attacking #3 with my crossbow
[Tue Jun 9 20:21:37 2009] : Helena: Helena Features: First Strike At encounter start, get combat advantage against foes that haven't acted yet.
[Tue Jun 9 20:21:53 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13), Damage [1d6+8] => [4,8] = (12), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [1,4] = (5).
[Tue Jun 9 20:21:59 2009] : DM: ooc there is no #3
[Tue Jun 9 20:22:00 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Jun 9 20:22:10 2009] : Zotin: ooc yes there is
[Tue Jun 9 20:22:16 2009] : Helena: ooc I see one at the top, to the right of #2
[Tue Jun 9 20:22:17 2009] : Zotin: ooc directly up from me
[Tue Jun 9 20:22:18 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I see a #3
[Tue Jun 9 20:22:34 2009] : DM: ooc there is S1, S2, G1, G2 and A1. At least on my map...
[Tue Jun 9 20:22:35 2009] : Zotin: ooc 2x#1, 2x#2 1x#3
[Tue Jun 9 20:23:02 2009] : Helena: ooc I see what Zotin sees, no S's or G's
[Tue Jun 9 20:23:07 2009] : Barnabas: ooc me too
[Tue Jun 9 20:23:28 2009] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Jun 9 20:23:31 2009] : Elora: ooc same here, just numbers
[Tue Jun 9 20:23:33 2009] : Helena: ooc Grin
[Tue Jun 9 20:24:07 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Jun 9 20:24:13 2009] : Guard Drake: The two heavier built drakes charge in on their two legs and attack Elora and Barnabas.
[Tue Jun 9 20:24:19 2009] : Guard Drake: Bite (near ally): [1d20 + 6] => [2,6] = (8) vs AC ===> [1d10+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue Jun 9 20:24:19 2009] : Guard Drake: Bite (near ally): [1d20 + 6] => [8,6] = (14) vs AC ===> [1d10+9] => [5,9] = (14)
[Tue Jun 9 20:24:25 2009] : Helena: ooc Oops, said that already
[Tue Jun 9 20:24:31 2009] : Guard Drake: Missing.
[Tue Jun 9 20:24:56 2009] : Barnabas: ooc did they move on the map?
[Tue Jun 9 20:24:56 2009] : Elora: ooc did you move them?
[Tue Jun 9 20:25:00 2009] : Elora: ooc lol
[Tue Jun 9 20:25:01 2009] : Spitting Drake: The largest drake towards the back aproaches and spits and Zotin.
[Tue Jun 9 20:25:08 2009] : Spitting Drake: Caustic Spit: [1d20 + 8] => [7,8] = (15) vs Ref ===> [1d10+4] => [8,4] = (12) acid
[Tue Jun 9 20:25:40 2009] : Zotin: hit
[Tue Jun 9 20:25:47 2009] : Spiretop Drake: The remaining drake swoops down and bites Barnabas.
[Tue Jun 9 20:25:51 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [9,6] = (15) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Jun 9 20:25:59 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Jun 9 20:26:13 2009] : Elora: ooc I need to see where those tow that charged are, did you move them on the map?
[Tue Jun 9 20:26:18 2009] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Jun 9 20:26:24 2009] : Elora: ooc ok, not here.
[Tue Jun 9 20:26:28 2009] : Elora: ooc they didn't move.
[Tue Jun 9 20:26:49 2009] : Elora: ooc I just have one neart Helena
[Tue Jun 9 20:26:56 2009] : Helena: ooc I switched to Whiteboard and back and they changed position
[Tue Jun 9 20:27:06 2009] : Elora: ooc oh, right!
[Tue Jun 9 20:27:14 2009] : Barnabas: ooc yeah!
[Tue Jun 9 20:27:33 2009] : Helena: ooc Still no letters, though, just numbers
[Tue Jun 9 20:27:38 2009] : Barnabas: ooc still numbered though
[Tue Jun 9 20:28:01 2009] : Elora: Elora readies her attacks and strikes #3 (in front of me)
[Tue Jun 9 20:28:07 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP)[1d20+7+1] => [6,7,1] = (14) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [7,6] = (13) - Miss: Half Strength modifier (+4) damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier (+4).
[Tue Jun 9 20:28:26 2009] : DM: Miss
[Tue Jun 9 20:28:37 2009] : Elora: so 4 damage
[Tue Jun 9 20:28:41 2009] : Barnabas: ooc no big thing, but I got a higher init than Elora
[Tue Jun 9 20:28:53 2009] : Elora: ooc oh, right :)
[Tue Jun 9 20:29:09 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Jun 9 20:30:05 2009] : Barnabas: Barnabas slides to the right
[Tue Jun 9 20:30:16 2009] : DM: ooc shifts?
[Tue Jun 9 20:30:18 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [8,3] = (11) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Jun 9 20:30:29 2009] : Barnabas: ooc err, still getting it wrong!
[Tue Jun 9 20:30:49 2009] : Barnabas: attack on #3
[Tue Jun 9 20:30:51 2009] : Helena: ooc I think it will be a while before we all get it right
[Tue Jun 9 20:30:52 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Jun 9 20:30:54 2009] : Elora: ooc I wanted to shift too!
[Tue Jun 9 20:30:56 2009] : DM: ooc left or right?
[Tue Jun 9 20:31:18 2009] : Elora: ooc left, to be between the two drakes
[Tue Jun 9 20:31:31 2009] : Elora: ooc ah damn, where Barnabas now is
[Tue Jun 9 20:31:32 2009] : DM: ooc which one did you hit. saying the number doesn't help.
[Tue Jun 9 20:31:35 2009] : Elora: ooc never mind
[Tue Jun 9 20:32:29 2009] : Barnabas: ooc the one near all three of us
[Tue Jun 9 20:33:08 2009] : Spiretop Drake: A drake bits Helena again
[Tue Jun 9 20:33:11 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [15,6] = (21) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Jun 9 20:33:13 2009] : Helena: ooc Just one #3, the one above Elora
[Tue Jun 9 20:33:31 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Zotin?
[Tue Jun 9 20:33:57 2009] : DM: It flys off a short distance.
[Tue Jun 9 20:34:12 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Jun 9 20:34:17 2009] : Zotin: Zotin shifts to the side and attacks #1 again
[Tue Jun 9 20:34:23 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+4+2/2] => [17,4,1] = (22) - Hit: [2d4+4] => [4,1,4] = (9) force damage.
[Tue Jun 9 20:35:16 2009] : DM: ooc is it so hard to grasp that none of us are seeing the same labels? Say, top left or right or far top left or something.
[Tue Jun 9 20:35:24 2009] : Zotin: ooc sorry, far right
[Tue Jun 9 20:35:45 2009] : Zotin: ooc the one I hit before
[Tue Jun 9 20:35:46 2009] : DM: The small drake is looking pretty beat up now.
[Tue Jun 9 20:35:54 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Jun 9 20:37:22 2009] : Helena: Going for my rapier and attacking the one to my upper left again
[Tue Jun 9 20:37:41 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Piercing Strike vs. Reflex Short Sword Attack [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20), Damage [1d6+5] => [6,5] = (11), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Jun 9 20:38:03 2009] : DM: No sneak, yes?
[Tue Jun 9 20:38:18 2009] : DM: It looking bloodied.
[Tue Jun 9 20:38:24 2009] : Helena: ooc No combat advantage, I think
[Tue Jun 9 20:38:41 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Jun 9 20:38:44 2009] : Spitting Drake: The spitting drake spits at Barnabas
[Tue Jun 9 20:38:48 2009] : Spitting Drake: Caustic Spit: [1d20 + 8] => [7,8] = (15) vs Ref ===> [1d10+4] => [4,4] = (8) acid
[Tue Jun 9 20:39:00 2009] : Barnabas: ooc ref=15
[Tue Jun 9 20:39:12 2009] : Guard Drake: The guard drakes attack Barnabas and Elora
[Tue Jun 9 20:39:16 2009] : Guard Drake: Bite (near ally): [1d20 + 6] => [12,6] = (18) vs AC ===> [1d10+9] => [7,9] = (16)
[Tue Jun 9 20:39:16 2009] : Guard Drake: Bite (near ally): [1d20 + 6] => [15,6] = (21) vs AC ===> [1d10+9] => [8,9] = (17)
[Tue Jun 9 20:39:30 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I assume the spit was a hit
[Tue Jun 9 20:39:33 2009] : Guard Drake: Ouch!
[Tue Jun 9 20:39:48 2009] : Barnabas: ooc bite misses
[Tue Jun 9 20:40:11 2009] : Spiretop Drake: The spiretop drake flys past Zotin and bites at him.
[Tue Jun 9 20:40:12 2009] : Helena: ooc That must hurt, if it hits
[Tue Jun 9 20:40:14 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [4,6] = (10) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Jun 9 20:40:36 2009] : DM: Barnabus?
[Tue Jun 9 20:40:50 2009] : Elora: ooc hit for 17 HP...
[Tue Jun 9 20:41:00 2009] : Barnabas: Inspired Belligerence: (UP) Effect: All allies gain combat advantage against the target until my next turn.
Special: Inspiring Presence - Allies add Barnabas's Cha mod (+2) to damage rolls vs. the target

[Tue Jun 9 20:41:24 2009] : Barnabas: ooc on the one above Elora
[Tue Jun 9 20:41:52 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+7] => [17,7] = (24) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Jun 9 20:41:56 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Jun 9 20:42:06 2009] : Barnabas: on the same
[Tue Jun 9 20:42:08 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Jun 9 20:42:23 2009] : Elora: Elora shifts between the two drakes (on the right and left of Barnabas) and heaves her axe to hit.
[Tue Jun 9 20:42:41 2009] : Elora: Cleave: (AWP) [1d20+7+1] => [4,7,1] = (12) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [8,6] = (14) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Tue Jun 9 20:43:04 2009] : Elora: ooc rotten.
[Tue Jun 9 20:43:08 2009] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Jun 9 20:43:15 2009] : Elora: oo shift is a minor action?
[Tue Jun 9 20:43:28 2009] : Barnabas: ooc she had combat advantage
[Tue Jun 9 20:43:40 2009] : Barnabas: ooc does that help?
[Tue Jun 9 20:43:43 2009] : DM: ooc I took that into account.
[Tue Jun 9 20:43:48 2009] : Barnabas: ooc OK
[Tue Jun 9 20:43:53 2009] : Elora: ooc or do I still have one minor action?
[Tue Jun 9 20:44:03 2009] : DM: ooc er, can't remember what shift is...
[Tue Jun 9 20:44:14 2009] : Barnabas: ooc move?
[Tue Jun 9 20:44:35 2009] : ** Zotin found the F2 macro key **
[Tue Jun 9 20:45:09 2009] : DM: ooc shift is a move so you have a minor left, yes.
[Tue Jun 9 20:45:16 2009] : Elora: Second Wind: (EP) (minor) Effect: Healing surge - regain [9] => 9 HP.
[Tue Jun 9 20:45:22 2009] : Elora: done
[Tue Jun 9 20:45:48 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Swoop, snap, flap on Helena
[Tue Jun 9 20:45:50 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [9,6] = (15) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Jun 9 20:46:04 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Jun 9 20:46:09 2009] : Helena: ooc Looks like a clean miss
[Tue Jun 9 20:46:32 2009] : Zotin: on far right one again
[Tue Jun 9 20:46:35 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+4+2/2] => [19,4,1] = (24) - Hit: [2d4+4] => [4,1,4] = (9) force damage.
[Tue Jun 9 20:47:03 2009] : Zotin: ooc I've used that 3 times and got 9 dmg each time!
[Tue Jun 9 20:47:11 2009] : DM: It's looking on the verge of death now.
[Tue Jun 9 20:47:22 2009] : DM: done?
[Tue Jun 9 20:47:24 2009] : Zotin: Done
[Tue Jun 9 20:47:26 2009] : Helena: ooc The dice gods must have their fun
[Tue Jun 9 20:47:28 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Jun 9 20:47:51 2009] : Helena: Attacking the same one again (combat advantage still holds)
[Tue Jun 9 20:48:04 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Piercing Strike vs. Reflex Short Sword Attack [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17), Damage [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Jun 9 20:48:26 2009] : Barnabas: ooc +2 to damage (inspiring presence)
[Tue Jun 9 20:48:32 2009] : DM: That one too is nearly dead now.
[Tue Jun 9 20:49:00 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:00 2009] : Helena: ooc Wasn't this the one Zotin was attacking as well?
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:09 2009] : Spitting Drake: Acids is spat at Elora and guard drakes bite Barnabas and helena. And a spiretop drake swoops by Zotin.
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:24 2009] : Spitting Drake: Zotin isn't attacked.
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:30 2009] : Barnabas: ooc zotin is getting the one on the far right
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:31 2009] : Spitting Drake: Caustic Spit: [1d20 + 8] => [6,8] = (14) vs Ref ===> [1d10+4] => [2,4] = (6) acid
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:31 2009] : Zotin: ooc no I was attacking the one off to the right
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:35 2009] : Spitting Drake: Bite (near ally): [1d20 + 6] => [11,6] = (17) vs AC ===> [1d10+9] => [10,9] = (19)
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:35 2009] : Spitting Drake: Bite (near ally): [1d20 + 6] => [14,6] = (20) vs AC ===> [1d10+9] => [7,9] = (16)
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:46 2009] : Barnabas: ooc miss
[Tue Jun 9 20:50:58 2009] : Guard Drake: One of the spiretops flys away, wings tattered and blood dripping.
[Tue Jun 9 20:51:15 2009] : DM: ooc bah. Not the nicks all wrong.
[Tue Jun 9 20:51:22 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Jun 9 20:51:35 2009] : Elora: ooc caustic spit hits
[Tue Jun 9 20:51:37 2009] : Barnabas: ooc is Elora battered?
[Tue Jun 9 20:52:05 2009] : Barnabas: ooc and how about Helena?
[Tue Jun 9 20:52:26 2009] : Elora: HP & surges status: Surges left: [12-1] => 11 - HP:[37-15] => 22
[Tue Jun 9 20:52:27 2009] : Zotin: ooc if it swooped by me do I get an AO?
[Tue Jun 9 20:52:40 2009] : Elora: ooc I'm still ok, I guess.
[Tue Jun 9 20:52:46 2009] : ** Elora found the F2 macro key **
[Tue Jun 9 20:52:59 2009] : Helena: ooc Just 6 hp down, no surges spent as of yet
[Tue Jun 9 20:53:05 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word (minor): (EP) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional 1d6+3 HP
[Tue Jun 9 20:53:16 2009] : Barnabas: ooc for Elora
[Tue Jun 9 20:53:24 2009] : DM: ooc it didn't swoop you, it flew away instead. And you wouldn't get a AoO because it has flyby attack.
[Tue Jun 9 20:53:31 2009] : Barnabas: Leaf on the wind: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [5,6,3] = (14) damage, then you or an ally adjacent to the target swaps places with it.
[Tue Jun 9 20:53:52 2009] : Barnabas: Elora care to swap laces with #2?
[Tue Jun 9 20:53:52 2009] : Elora: [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Jun 9 20:53:54 2009] : Zotin: ooc ok
[Tue Jun 9 20:54:00 2009] : Barnabas: ooc places?
[Tue Jun 9 20:54:02 2009] : DM: Helena, how can you be just 6 down. That last guard drake hit you for 16 damage.
[Tue Jun 9 20:54:09 2009] : Elora: ooc, no keep me in the middle, I can cleave then
[Tue Jun 9 20:54:30 2009] : Helena: ooc I only saw 6 in your attack and I can't remember you saying it was 16
[Tue Jun 9 20:54:45 2009] : Barnabas: ooc you can still cleave but are no longer flanked
[Tue Jun 9 20:54:52 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I attacked the one I moved DM
[Tue Jun 9 20:54:55 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Jun 9 20:54:57 2009] : Helena: oops I missed that that last attack was on me
[Tue Jun 9 20:55:02 2009] : Zotin: ooc I can force orb them both if they're together
[Tue Jun 9 20:55:35 2009] : Barnabas: ooc Elora, that's 9 HP plus your standard surge (you used one if you took the healing)
[Tue Jun 9 20:55:47 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Jun 9 20:56:07 2009] : Elora: Healing surge: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [9] => 9 HP.
[Tue Jun 9 20:56:43 2009] : Elora: Elora heaves her axe again and hits
[Tue Jun 9 20:56:54 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe: [1d20+7+1] => [5,7,1] = (13) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [4,6] = (10) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4
[Tue Jun 9 20:57:01 2009] : Elora: #on the one on my right
[Tue Jun 9 20:57:24 2009] : Elora: ooc the rolls man, the rolls are Shit.
[Tue Jun 9 20:57:39 2009] : DM: Elora slays the badly wounded guard drake.
[Tue Jun 9 20:57:40 2009] : Zotin: ooc at least you're getting the 5
[Tue Jun 9 20:57:46 2009] : Elora: 4 damage.
[Tue Jun 9 20:57:48 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Jun 9 20:58:10 2009] : Spiretop Drake: A spiretop drake swoops past Zotin
[Tue Jun 9 20:58:14 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [15,6] = (21) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Jun 9 20:58:25 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Jun 9 20:58:48 2009] : Zotin: Zotin aims for the Drake with the temerity to attack him
[Tue Jun 9 20:58:50 2009] : Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+4+2/2] => [4,4,1] = (9) - Hit: [2d4+4] => [3,2,4] = (9) force damage.
[Tue Jun 9 20:59:05 2009] : DM: Misses
[Tue Jun 9 20:59:06 2009] : Zotin: ooc 9 again! but a miss this time
[Tue Jun 9 20:59:44 2009] : DM: done?
[Tue Jun 9 20:59:50 2009] : Barnabas: ooc 5 is the average for 2d4
[Tue Jun 9 21:00:04 2009] : Barnabas: ooc you're just very average ;-)
[Tue Jun 9 21:00:09 2009] : Helena: ooc Very average dice then
[Tue Jun 9 21:00:22 2009] : Zotin: ooc :P
[Tue Jun 9 21:00:37 2009] : Zotin: ooc you lie awake at night dreaming of being average
[Tue Jun 9 21:00:50 2009] : Barnabas: ooc LOL - are you done??
[Tue Jun 9 21:00:51 2009] : DM: ooc I guess you're done.
[Tue Jun 9 21:00:53 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Jun 9 21:00:57 2009] : Zotin: umm yeah
[Tue Jun 9 21:01:07 2009] : Helena: Helena takes care of herself first
[Tue Jun 9 21:01:11 2009] : Helena: Helena Encounter Powers: Second Wind (Encounter Action) Spend a healing surge and regain 6 hit points. Gain +2 bonus to all defenses until start of next turn.
[Tue Jun 9 21:01:36 2009] : Helena: ooc Can I still shift and attack?
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:04 2009] : DM: ooc no.
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:20 2009] : DM: ooc I'd advise everyone have page 289 of the PHB open.
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:21 2009] : Helena: ooc In that case I'm done
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:25 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I was about to heal you
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:43 2009] : Barnabas: ooc an we rewind that??
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:43 2009] : Helena: ooc Still plenty to heal here
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:45 2009] : Spitting Drake: Barnabas gets spat on
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:46 2009] : Barnabas: ooc can
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:49 2009] : Spitting Drake: Caustic Spit: [1d20 + 8] => [10,8] = (18) vs Ref ===> [1d10+4] => [10,4] = (14) acid
[Tue Jun 9 21:02:58 2009] : Barnabas: "Aaargh!"
[Tue Jun 9 21:03:08 2009] : Guard Drake: And chomped on
[Tue Jun 9 21:03:09 2009] : Zotin: ooc it burnnsssss
[Tue Jun 9 21:03:12 2009] : Guard Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [8,6] = (14) vs AC ===> [1d10+3] => [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Jun 9 21:03:37 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Jun 9 21:03:43 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word (minor): (EP) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional 1d6+3 HP
[Tue Jun 9 21:03:53 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Jun 9 21:04:03 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Jun 9 21:04:12 2009] : DM: It's bloodied now.
[Tue Jun 9 21:04:19 2009] : DM: Elora?
[Tue Jun 9 21:05:01 2009] : Elora: Elora strikes the drake in front of her
[Tue Jun 9 21:05:05 2009] : Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe: [1d20+7+1] => [18,7,1] = (26) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [1,6] = (7) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4
[Tue Jun 9 21:05:43 2009] : Elora: ooc dead?
[Tue Jun 9 21:05:50 2009] : DM: It's still alive.
[Tue Jun 9 21:05:51 2009] : Elora: ooc or not dead?
[Tue Jun 9 21:05:54 2009] : Elora: ooc damned.
[Tue Jun 9 21:05:56 2009] : Elora: done then.
[Tue Jun 9 21:06:19 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Another flyby attack on Zotin
[Tue Jun 9 21:06:26 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [11,6] = (17) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Jun 9 21:06:36 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Jun 9 21:06:58 2009] : Zotin: Zotin attacks the remains melee creature
[Tue Jun 9 21:07:04 2009] : Zotin: Force Orb: (EP) Ranged 20:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+4+2/2] => [13,4,1] = (18) - Hit: [2d8+4] => [3,4,4] = (11) Force damage.

Secondary Attack (Each enemy adjacent to Primary): To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+4+2/2] => [11,4,1] = (16) - Hit: [1d10+4] => [1,4] = (5) Force damage.

[Tue Jun 9 21:07:21 2009] : Zotin: done
[Tue Jun 9 21:07:34 2009] : DM: It's nearly dead and looks ready to flee.
[Tue Jun 9 21:07:41 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Jun 9 21:07:45 2009] : Zotin: ooc at least I did more than 9 dmg
[Tue Jun 9 21:08:30 2009] : Helena: Helena moves and attacks
[Tue Jun 9 21:08:52 2009] : Barnabas: [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Jun 9 21:08:53 2009] : Helena: ooc Using the Inspiring Word from Barnabas first
[Tue Jun 9 21:09:02 2009] : Barnabas: ooc nope
[Tue Jun 9 21:09:13 2009] : Helena: ooc Or maybe not LMAO
[Tue Jun 9 21:09:13 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I'm more nearly dead than you
[Tue Jun 9 21:09:34 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I have no idea what people's damage is!! It's massively frustrating
[Tue Jun 9 21:09:47 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Piercing Strike vs. Reflex Short Sword Attack [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22), Damage [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Jun 9 21:10:02 2009] : Zotin: ooc 14/32
[Tue Jun 9 21:10:06 2009] : DM: Helena stabs and kills the last guard drake.
[Tue Jun 9 21:10:38 2009] : Spitting Drake: The spitting drake attacks Barnabas.
[Tue Jun 9 21:10:43 2009] : Spitting Drake: Caustic Spit: [1d20 + 8] => [10,8] = (18) vs Ref ===> [1d10+4] => [5,4] = (9) acid
[Tue Jun 9 21:11:00 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Jun 9 21:11:05 2009] : Barnabas: "Aaargh! Again?!"
[Tue Jun 9 21:11:11 2009] : Helena: ooc Wanted to use an action point for a healing surge
[Tue Jun 9 21:11:18 2009] : Barnabas: "I'm so going to kill you"
[Tue Jun 9 21:12:06 2009] : DM: ooc okay
[Tue Jun 9 21:12:18 2009] : Helena: Helena HP: Healing surge 6 hp, 6 times a day
[Tue Jun 9 21:12:26 2009] : Helena: And done
[Tue Jun 9 21:12:40 2009] : DM: Barnabas?
[Tue Jun 9 21:12:49 2009] : Barnabas: ooc sorry, missed your call
[Tue Jun 9 21:13:24 2009] : Helena: ooc Never called it before, the DM proceeded before I announced I was done
[Tue Jun 9 21:13:31 2009] : Barnabas: Spend an action point
[Tue Jun 9 21:13:38 2009] : Barnabas: Leaf on the wind: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [2,1,3] = (6) damage, then you or an ally adjacent to the target swaps places with it.
[Tue Jun 9 21:13:51 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Jun 9 21:14:05 2009] : DM: Who did you attack?
[Tue Jun 9 21:14:19 2009] : DM: The guard drake that was next to you is dead now.
[Tue Jun 9 21:14:21 2009] : Barnabas: The one I moved to
[Tue Jun 9 21:14:40 2009] : DM: ooc stupid map
[Tue Jun 9 21:14:47 2009] : Barnabas: Then swapped places with
[Tue Jun 9 21:14:52 2009] : Elora: ooc play with the tabsn it refreshes it
[Tue Jun 9 21:14:57 2009] : Elora: ooc tabs
[Tue Jun 9 21:15:08 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Another flyby attack on Zotin.
[Tue Jun 9 21:15:13 2009] : Spiretop Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [16,6] = (22) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Jun 9 21:15:17 2009] : Barnabas: ooc thats's what I have been doing
[Tue Jun 9 21:15:21 2009] : DM: Zotin?
[Tue Jun 9 21:15:33 2009] : Zotin: ooc I've just realised that the char builder has screwed up my HP total
[Tue Jun 9 21:15:43 2009] : Zotin: ooc by a massive amount!
[Tue Jun 9 21:16:22 2009] : DM: ooc too low?
[Tue Jun 9 21:16:29 2009] : Elora: ooc or too high?
[Tue Jun 9 21:16:29 2009] : Zotin: ooc far too high
[Tue Jun 9 21:16:33 2009] : Barnabas: ooc he has more HP than me
[Tue Jun 9 21:16:38 2009] : Zotin: ooc had me on 32!
[Tue Jun 9 21:16:43 2009] : Elora: ooc oh. Has it screwed mine too?
[Tue Jun 9 21:17:05 2009] : DM: ooc sort it out later.
[Tue Jun 9 21:17:30 2009] : Zotin: ooc first attck would've nearly killed me!
[Tue Jun 9 21:18:34 2009] : Zotin: ooc Zotin should be unconcious now
[Tue Jun 9 21:18:42 2009] : DM: okay.
[Tue Jun 9 21:18:48 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Jun 9 21:19:51 2009] : Helena: Switching rapier for bow again (picking bow up) and waiting for a chance to attack (next turn)
[Tue Jun 9 21:20:13 2009] : Helena: And done
[Tue Jun 9 21:20:16 2009] : DM: You have enough to take an attack.
[Tue Jun 9 21:20:55 2009] : DM: Er, no.
[Tue Jun 9 21:21:13 2009] : Spitting Drake: The spitting drake bites Barbabas
[Tue Jun 9 21:21:18 2009] : Spitting Drake: Bite: [1d20 + 6] => [17,6] = (23) vs AC ===> [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Jun 9 21:21:30 2009] : Spitting Drake: Barnabas?
[Tue Jun 9 21:21:44 2009] : Barnabas: "Now you've made me mad!"
[Tue Jun 9 21:22:13 2009] : Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Tue Jun 9 21:22:19 2009] : Barnabas: Done
[Tue Jun 9 21:22:35 2009] : Spitting Drake: Elora?
[Tue Jun 9 21:22:47 2009] : Elora: Elora moves towards the drake near Barnabas
[Tue Jun 9 21:23:07 2009] : Elora: ooc wait, I'll go for the one on the left below me
[Tue Jun 9 21:23:15 2009] : Elora: ooc it moved when I was going to move :)
[Tue Jun 9 21:23:39 2009] : Elora: Spinning Sweep: (EP)[1d20+7+1] => [13,7,1] = (21) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6] => [7,6] = (13) - You knock the target prone
[Tue Jun 9 21:24:02 2009] : Barnabas: ooc sure, go for that one when all my good stuff relates to you *attacking the one near me*!
[Tue Jun 9 21:24:03 2009] : DM: You knock the drake out of the air onto the ground.
[Tue Jun 9 21:24:15 2009] : Elora: Elora swings at the drake with her axe and knocks it to th ground
[Tue Jun 9 21:24:17 2009] : Elora: done.
[Tue Jun 9 21:24:44 2009] : Spiretop Drake: The drake turns and flees.
[Tue Jun 9 21:25:00 2009] : Elora: ooc sorry Barnabas. :(
[Tue Jun 9 21:25:20 2009] : DM: Zotin is unconcious
[Tue Jun 9 21:25:25 2009] : DM: Helena?
[Tue Jun 9 21:25:36 2009] : Helena: ooc Is the one near Barnabas in the air?
[Tue Jun 9 21:25:52 2009] : DM: Nope, it's wingless.
[Tue Jun 9 21:26:08 2009] : Helena: Helena aims and shoots at the one near Barnabas
[Tue Jun 9 21:26:09 2009] : Zotin: ooc save vs death
[Tue Jun 9 21:26:28 2009] : Helena: Helena At Will Powers: Sly Flourish vs. AC Hand Crossbow Increased damage, Attack [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20), Damage [1d6+8] => [3,8] = (11), Sneak Attack [2d8] => [4,5] = (9).
[Tue Jun 9 21:26:34 2009] : Barnabas: ooc bah! Ranged attack is no good
[Tue Jun 9 21:26:42 2009] : Helena: Done
[Tue Jun 9 21:27:26 2009] : DM: The last drake backs away and starts fleeing.
[Tue Jun 9 21:27:36 2009] : Barnabas: OA>
[Tue Jun 9 21:27:39 2009] : Barnabas: ?
[Tue Jun 9 21:28:35 2009] : DM: 150 XP each. I think.
[Tue Jun 9 21:29:28 2009] : DM: Yep
[Tue Jun 9 21:29:40 2009] : Barnabas: Second Wind: (EP) Effect: Healing surge - regain 7 HP. +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of my next turn
[Tue Jun 9 21:30:42 2009] : Barnabas: ooc actually better to use my encounter power and all rest a bit
[Tue Jun 9 21:30:45 2009] : Barnabas: [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Jun 9 21:30:58 2009] : Barnabas: Inspiring Word (minor): (EP) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional 1d6+3 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Tue Jun 9 21:31:22 2009] : Barnabas: barnabas heads for Zotin and tries to help him
[Tue Jun 9 21:31:25 2009] : Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-2] => 10 - HP left:[37-0] => 37
[Tue Jun 9 21:31:35 2009] : Barnabas: Heal: [1d20+0] => [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Jun 9 21:32:12 2009] : Barnabas: "Once we've sorted out Zotin, we can rest a while and allow mw to minister to everyone"
[Tue Jun 9 21:32:29 2009] : Zotin: ooc I redid my char from scratch in the char builder and it came out with 25 hp, which I think is still wrong
[Tue Jun 9 21:32:40 2009] : Elora: "Yes. Do you think he's going to make it?"
[Tue Jun 9 21:32:53 2009] : Elora: ooc what's your character class?
[Tue Jun 9 21:33:03 2009] : DM: Calc it by hand. You don't be able to use the character builder past level 3 anway (unless you pay for it).
[Tue Jun 9 21:33:07 2009] : Zotin: ooc wizard
[Tue Jun 9 21:33:15 2009] : Barnabas: ooc it's a set number for you char class + your con value (not bonus) IIRC
[Tue Jun 9 21:33:47 2009] : Barnabas: ooc plus something else for level 2 ;-)
[Tue Jun 9 21:33:49 2009] : Zotin: ooc ahhh, I've been thinking it should be the bonus
[Tue Jun 9 21:34:07 2009] : Zotin: ooc 25 is right then
[Tue Jun 9 21:34:29 2009] : Elora: ooc 10+CON score (not bonus)+4HP/level gained
[Tue Jun 9 21:34:36 2009] : Barnabas: ooc you conscious?
[Tue Jun 9 21:34:44 2009] : Zotin: HP Status: 14 out of 32 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Tue Jun 9 21:34:56 2009] : Elora: oof for a wizard, that is :)
[Tue Jun 9 21:35:18 2009] : Zotin: ooc should only have dropped after that last attack when I mentioned the HP problem
[Tue Jun 9 21:35:24 2009] : Barnabas: ooc basically we rest - you all gain 1d6+3 HP per surge as long as we short rest a few times
[Tue Jun 9 21:35:45 2009] : Barnabas: ooc 1d6+3 on top of your normal surge value that is
[Tue Jun 9 21:35:51 2009] : Barnabas: [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Jun 9 21:35:52 2009] : Zotin: [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Jun 9 21:36:40 2009] : Zotin: ooc so does Zotin come round after the end of combat automatically?
[Tue Jun 9 21:36:56 2009] : Helena: [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Jun 9 21:37:01 2009] : DM: Well, barnabas will heal you with his power.
[Tue Jun 9 21:37:07 2009] : Zotin: ooc or am I using NWN as a baseline? :)
[Tue Jun 9 21:37:25 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I wouldn't get that back for 5 minutes
[Tue Jun 9 21:37:27 2009] : Helena: ooc That's me healed
[Tue Jun 9 21:37:42 2009] : Barnabas: ooc I tried a heal check and rolled 2
[Tue Jun 9 21:38:18 2009] : Barnabas: ooc these other buggers don't seem to care about the dying fella
[Tue Jun 9 21:38:33 2009] : Zotin: ooc aw cheers
[Tue Jun 9 21:38:51 2009] : DM: GAME END