Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 23 February 2006

[Thu Feb 23 19:18:21 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Feb 23 19:18:25 2006] : (3) Savaric: We decided to start a poster campaign, like all hard hitting politically motivated groups
[Thu Feb 23 19:18:39 2006] : (2) Belros: how about t-shirts?
[Thu Feb 23 19:18:50 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc roflmao
[Thu Feb 23 19:19:44 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc and thus they died
[Thu Feb 23 19:20:05 2006] : (1) DM: You're standing in the street outside the mining guild hall.
[Thu Feb 23 19:20:12 2006] : (2) Belros: "So, where do we start?"
[Thu Feb 23 19:20:24 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric wandered off to find a printers
[Thu Feb 23 19:20:38 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I'm not sure any more"
[Thu Feb 23 19:21:18 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Unless we find someone who's willing to let us help, I'd say we just rest and wait till Haldon is out of his orb"
[Thu Feb 23 19:21:27 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And enjoy life"
[Thu Feb 23 19:21:36 2006] : (2) Belros: "Lets do a little talking to people then."
[Thu Feb 23 19:21:46 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am particularly fed up with this city and this dictatorship of the mMiner's guild"
[Thu Feb 23 19:22:06 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc you sure cooled down pretty fast, like in the blink of an eye game-wise
[Thu Feb 23 19:22:15 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 23 19:22:32 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc women, eh? ;)
[Thu Feb 23 19:23:23 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc huh, cooled down?
[Thu Feb 23 19:23:54 2006] : (2) Belros: "Maybe we can cause a civil war in the city. That'd be fun"
[Thu Feb 23 19:24:07 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It would."
[Thu Feb 23 19:24:25 2006] : (1) DM: ooc there's no such thing as a printers seeing as there aren't any printing presses invented yet.
[Thu Feb 23 19:25:09 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc these crazy cross world places eh? Some stuff is invented, others aren't
[Thu Feb 23 19:25:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what out-of-place stuff (that's not magical) is around?
[Thu Feb 23 19:27:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric is looking for somewhere to get a large swathe of cloth and paint for a banner
[Thu Feb 23 19:28:37 2006] : (1) DM: There are sign painter and the like that will do that. What wording do you want on the banner?
[Thu Feb 23 19:28:50 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc umm
[Thu Feb 23 19:29:30 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc I'm just looking what's available, I'll have to think up a slogan
[Thu Feb 23 19:30:35 2006] : (1) DM: You can buy the materials yourself, they're not expensive.
[Thu Feb 23 19:31:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric buys the materials then heads for the Temple of Kord
[Thu Feb 23 19:31:57 2006] : (1) DM: Canvas is 1 sp a square yard. A set of paints would be 5 gp.
[Thu Feb 23 19:32:30 2006] : (1) DM: Is everyone else following or doing something else.
[Thu Feb 23 19:32:47 2006] : (1) DM: ?
[Thu Feb 23 19:33:05 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: Following
[Thu Feb 23 19:33:27 2006] : (2) Belros: follow. Gets complicated when we split up
[Thu Feb 23 19:34:14 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: follow as well
[Thu Feb 23 19:34:41 2006] : (1) DM: Overhead rain clouds gather and the first few drops fall.
[Thu Feb 23 19:34:41 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric buys two rolls of 3 yards by 2 (12 yards)
[Thu Feb 23 19:35:07 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Right, err what do we do next, I'm not great at organisation"
[Thu Feb 23 19:35:20 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Or in fact at art either"
[Thu Feb 23 19:35:29 2006] : (2) Belros: "Lets get this out of the rain or the paint will run"
[Thu Feb 23 19:35:35 2006] : (1) DM: It's soon raining cats and dogs and other cityfolk scurry for shelter from the rain.
[Thu Feb 23 19:36:21 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I would have liked to see what your Kord friends had to say"
[Thu Feb 23 19:36:21 2006] : (2) Belros: Belros looks around for shelter
[Thu Feb 23 19:36:40 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Lets find shelter in the temple then"
[Thu Feb 23 19:36:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc is the temple far?
[Thu Feb 23 19:37:01 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: "We'll have to run, ti's pouring out there"
[Thu Feb 23 19:37:03 2006] : (1) DM: As you pass through a narrow street on the way to the temple....
[Thu Feb 23 19:38:18 2006] : (1) DM: Some rough looking people emerge from narrow alleyways, they're carrying assorted weapons: Cudgels, and swords mainly.
[Thu Feb 23 19:39:01 2006] : (1) Thug: "What have we 'ere then? A bunch of fancy rich folk from out of door?"
[Thu Feb 23 19:39:34 2006] : (1) DM: There are 6 people in front and 4 behind.
[Thu Feb 23 19:40:12 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne puts her hand on her swords
[Thu Feb 23 19:40:14 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Move aside, we've important business and no time to waste on dumb scoundrels"
[Thu Feb 23 19:40:21 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: "Fancy rich folk? Us?"
[Thu Feb 23 19:40:24 2006] : (1) DM: For armour they have either studded leather and the occasional chain mail.
[Thu Feb 23 19:41:45 2006] : (1) Thug: "You wanna fight. S'alright by me. (To his cronies) Take 'em down. (gesturing with his sword)"
[Thu Feb 23 19:41:55 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Wow, that was quick"
[Thu Feb 23 19:42:07 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne draws her swords
[Thu Feb 23 19:42:31 2006] : (2) Belros: Belros drops the canvas a readies his fingers
[Thu Feb 23 19:42:48 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric draws
[Thu Feb 23 19:42:58 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc I thought you were crap at art
[Thu Feb 23 19:43:06 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna snaps her fingers and her axe appears in her hand
[Thu Feb 23 19:43:17 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: "Are you sure you want to do this?"
[Thu Feb 23 19:44:37 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Let's get this done without hurting them too much"
[Thu Feb 23 19:45:25 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Without hurting them too much?"
[Thu Feb 23 19:45:25 2006] : (1) Thug: ooc one (long-ish) moment please.
[Thu Feb 23 19:45:32 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You've seen how many of them there are?"
[Thu Feb 23 19:45:58 2006] : (2) Belros: "Oh, I think I want to hurt them"
[Thu Feb 23 19:46:31 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: "I believe they want to hurt us"
[Thu Feb 23 19:46:41 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Yes, but they are just common thugs"
[Thu Feb 23 19:46:53 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: "More like the hired help"
[Thu Feb 23 19:47:48 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc for the purposes of realism, I'm assuming that my shield is not on my arm at all, but strapped to my back
[Thu Feb 23 19:48:14 2006] : (2) Belros: "So how about we teach some common thugs some common decency"
[Thu Feb 23 19:48:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc unless people have a tendency to walk around fully kitted up for a fight ;)
[Thu Feb 23 19:48:40 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc I'm as 'fully kitted out' as I get :)
[Thu Feb 23 19:49:08 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Feb 23 19:49:12 2006] : (1) Thug: ooc random encounters in cities are a pain. I just need to quickly gen some characters. will take maybe 10-15 mins.
[Thu Feb 23 19:49:15 2006] : (1) Thug: ooc sorry.
[Thu Feb 23 19:49:23 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ""still common thugs or not, as soon as I have mae out what they want, I will not hold my arm"
[Thu Feb 23 19:49:33 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc np
[Thu Feb 23 19:50:08 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc anyone au fait with the bonuses for wielding with two hands?
[Thu Feb 23 19:50:17 2006] : (2) Belros: "It may sound childish to say, but they started it"
[Thu Feb 23 19:50:32 2006] : (2) Belros: there's a nice table in the phb
[Thu Feb 23 19:50:50 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: "That is childish, but it's so true"
[Thu Feb 23 19:51:07 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc p125
[Thu Feb 23 19:51:49 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc not two weapons, one weapon on two hands
[Thu Feb 23 19:51:56 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc err, in
[Thu Feb 23 19:53:17 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc oh, sorry
[Thu Feb 23 19:53:26 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc np
[Thu Feb 23 19:53:30 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc x1.5 strength
[Thu Feb 23 19:53:34 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc I think
[Thu Feb 23 19:53:39 2006] : (1) Thug: ooc Bert's correct.
[Thu Feb 23 19:54:16 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc yeah p97
[Thu Feb 23 19:54:18 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc woohoo!! I rock!
[Thu Feb 23 20:00:44 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc how do you put that in??
[Thu Feb 23 20:01:04 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc it's some kind of 3/2 thing
[Thu Feb 23 20:01:53 2006] : (2) Belros: Dagger (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Feb 23 20:02:23 2006] : (2) Belros: Dagger (base): [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Feb 23 20:02:24 2006] : (2) Belros: Dagger (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Feb 23 20:02:34 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc hmm no idea
[Thu Feb 23 20:03:07 2006] : (1) Thug: ooc e.g., 1d4+3/2*S+1
[Thu Feb 23 20:03:24 2006] : (1) Thug: Roll initiative.
[Thu Feb 23 20:03:27 2006] : (1) Thug: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Thu Feb 23 20:03:29 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc ah, I had the 3/2 in the wrong place
[Thu Feb 23 20:03:34 2006] : (2) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Thu Feb 23 20:03:35 2006] : (3) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Thu Feb 23 20:04:04 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Thu Feb 23 20:05:14 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [7,17] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Thu Feb 23 20:05:53 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Anna, initiative, please.
[Thu Feb 23 20:07:46 2006] : (1) DM: ooc uh. What's happened to Hannele?
[Thu Feb 23 20:08:35 2006] : (2) Belros: ooc maybe went afk while you rolled up chars
[Thu Feb 23 20:08:55 2006] : (3) Savaric: brb loo
[Thu Feb 23 20:10:39 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc back
[Thu Feb 23 20:13:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc oh well, we'll start without her.
[Thu Feb 23 20:13:18 2006] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Feb 23 20:13:36 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Sorry, was distracted for a moment
[Thu Feb 23 20:13:49 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Feb 23 20:14:07 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc what do 1 1 1 and 3 look like on the left?
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:05 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne attacks 1 (on top) to the west
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:24 2006] : (1) DM: The 1s are thuggish looking carrying swords or clubs with studded leather armour. 2 is the leader with short sword and dagger and chain shirt, 3 wearing a cloak and carries a dagger..
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:46 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc actually this one
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:50 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [19,14] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:50 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d8+6] -> [7,8,6] = (21)
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:50 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:50 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:51 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:51 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu Feb 23 20:15:51 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Feb 23 20:16:55 2006] : (1) DM: You hit, slicing deep into her neck, blood sprays out and coats you in a droplets of gore.
[Thu Feb 23 20:17:06 2006] : (1) DM: She crumples to the ground quite dead.
[Thu Feb 23 20:17:23 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Feb 23 20:17:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: I move to the leader
[Thu Feb 23 20:18:11 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil: 2 handed (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [8,17] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [5,6,6,3] = (20)
[Thu Feb 23 20:18:24 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc ignore the extra 9 if not evil
[Thu Feb 23 20:18:54 2006] : (1) DM: so 25 attack and 11 damage?
[Thu Feb 23 20:19:02 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc yep
[Thu Feb 23 20:19:20 2006] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Feb 23 20:19:34 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: Attacking #1 bottom right
[Thu Feb 23 20:19:59 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [7,1,3] = (11)
[Thu Feb 23 20:19:59 2006] : (5) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [6,1,4] = (11)
[Thu Feb 23 20:21:02 2006] : (1) DM: Sparks sizzle where your axe strikes his sword he's desperatly parrying with.
[Thu Feb 23 20:21:09 2006] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Feb 23 20:21:29 2006] : (2) Belros: Casts Summon Monster III - Celestial Black Bear: 19hp; 5 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 13; SR = 12
[Thu Feb 23 20:21:38 2006] : (2) Belros: right in front of 3
[Thu Feb 23 20:22:28 2006] : (1) DM: Does it attack?
[Thu Feb 23 20:22:34 2006] : (2) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ==> Damage [1d4+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Feb 23 20:22:37 2006] : (2) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ==> Damage [1d4+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Feb 23 20:22:46 2006] : (1) DM: ooc only the one attack.
[Thu Feb 23 20:22:53 2006] : (2) Belros: :(
[Thu Feb 23 20:23:04 2006] : (1) DM: The bear mauls the cloaked person a bit.
[Thu Feb 23 20:23:11 2006] : (2) Belros: Activate my boots of speed and done
[Thu Feb 23 20:23:19 2006] : (1) DM: AoO, from the one next to the bear.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.6.1...
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] :
Emote commands:

[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /font - Sets the font.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /fontsize - Sets the size of your fonts. Recomended 8 or better for the size.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /time - See /date.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Thu Feb 23 20:24:17 2006] : Font is now Times New Roman point size 12
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.6.1...
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] :
Emote commands:

[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /font - Sets the font.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /fontsize - Sets the size of your fonts. Recomended 8 or better for the size.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /time - See /date.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:04 2006] : Font is now Times New Roman point size 12
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:47 2006] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:47 2006] : Game connected!
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:47 2006] : (2) DM (enter): 20:25
[Thu Feb 23 20:25:47 2006] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.6.1', named 'dvrabel's'. [Thu Feb 23 20:25:48 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne (enter): 20:25
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:00 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: oops
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:04 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: wrong button ?
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:06 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: :)
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:10 2006] : Moving to room 'Mordavia (try no. 2)'..
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:10 2006] : (2) DM (enter): 20:26
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:20 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne (enter): 20:26
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:22 2006] : (4) Belros (enter): 20:26
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:24 2006] : (3) Eiltranna (enter): 20:26
[Thu Feb 23 20:26:54 2006] : (5) Savaric (enter): 20:26
[Thu Feb 23 20:27:39 2006] : (2) DM: Sorry about that, OpenRPG crashed.
[Thu Feb 23 20:28:05 2006] : (4) Belros: np
[Thu Feb 23 20:29:33 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: What happened?
[Thu Feb 23 20:30:29 2006] : (2) DM: Belros, it's still your turn. The bear mauled the cloaked person a little and received an AoO.
[Thu Feb 23 20:30:32 2006] : (2) DM: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Feb 23 20:30:53 2006] : (4) Belros: bear AC 13
[Thu Feb 23 20:30:59 2006] : (4) Belros: Activate my boots of speed and done
[Thu Feb 23 20:31:18 2006] : (2) DM: ooc I had a hunch that 3 would miss
[Thu Feb 23 20:31:48 2006] : (2) Thug: The thugs move in to attack.
[Thu Feb 23 20:32:40 2006] : (2) Thug: Two on Ayhlanne
[Thu Feb 23 20:32:54 2006] : (2) Thug: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Feb 23 20:32:55 2006] : (2) Thug: Club (base): [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Feb 23 20:33:05 2006] : (2) Thug: One on Anna
[Thu Feb 23 20:33:07 2006] : (2) Thug: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Thu Feb 23 20:34:10 2006] : (2) Thug: One tumbles past, to reach Belros
[Thu Feb 23 20:34:12 2006] : (2) Thug: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Feb 23 20:34:13 2006] : (2) Thug: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Thu Feb 23 20:34:23 2006] : (2) Thug: Anna, an AoO.
[Thu Feb 23 20:34:28 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [5,1,1] = (7)
[Thu Feb 23 20:34:28 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [10,1,4] = (15)
[Thu Feb 23 20:34:53 2006] : (2) Thug: You nick him as you dashes past.
[Thu Feb 23 20:34:54 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc did he tumble in an area next to me?
[Thu Feb 23 20:35:46 2006] : (2) Thug: Yes, you get a AoO also.
[Thu Feb 23 20:35:59 2006] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [9,17] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Thu Feb 23 20:36:09 2006] : (2) Thug: Splat
[Thu Feb 23 20:36:33 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Sure, after I softened him up!
[Thu Feb 23 20:36:34 2006] : (2) Thug: Another tumbles past
[Thu Feb 23 20:36:39 2006] : (2) Thug: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Thu Feb 23 20:37:04 2006] : (2) Thug: ooc Do you have combat reflexes, Savaric?
[Thu Feb 23 20:37:29 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc nope
[Thu Feb 23 20:37:47 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc 18 is enough to tumble safely past anyway
[Thu Feb 23 20:38:10 2006] : (2) Thug: Belros.two attack you
[Thu Feb 23 20:38:12 2006] : (2) Thug: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Feb 23 20:38:13 2006] : (2) Thug: Club (base): [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Thu Feb 23 20:38:13 2006] : (2) Thug: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [6,6,2] = (14)
[Thu Feb 23 20:38:23 2006] : (2) Thug: +2 for flank. AC?
[Thu Feb 23 20:38:28 2006] : (4) Belros: 19
[Thu Feb 23 20:38:55 2006] : (2) Thug: Take 14 damage as a thug clonks you on the head from behind.
[Thu Feb 23 20:39:06 2006] : (4) Belros: "ow"
[Thu Feb 23 20:39:28 2006] : (2) Thug: One from behind on Savaric
[Thu Feb 23 20:39:29 2006] : (2) Thug: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Feb 23 20:39:39 2006] : (2) Thug: +2 for flank.
[Thu Feb 23 20:39:50 2006] : (5) Savaric: AC = 23 without shield
[Thu Feb 23 20:40:02 2006] : (2) Thug: Belros, and[1d6] -> [3] = (3) sneak attack damage.
[Thu Feb 23 20:40:35 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc the swines
[Thu Feb 23 20:41:57 2006] : (2) Thug: Leader attacks Savaric
[Thu Feb 23 20:41:59 2006] : (2) Thug: Sword, short (main hand) (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Thu Feb 23 20:41:59 2006] : (2) Thug: Sword, short (main hand) (second): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Thu Feb 23 20:41:59 2006] : (2) Thug: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [3,5,4] = (12)
[Thu Feb 23 20:42:03 2006] : (2) Thug: Dagger (off hand) (base): [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Feb 23 20:42:03 2006] : (2) Thug: Dagger (off hand) (second): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Feb 23 20:42:03 2006] : (2) Thug: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] -> [2,1,0] = (3)
[Thu Feb 23 20:42:28 2006] : (2) Thug: Three swift cuts, take 13 damage.
[Thu Feb 23 20:43:02 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc 'k
[Thu Feb 23 20:43:07 2006] : (2) Thug: Lastly, the cloaked person takes a step back and clambers up the side of the building, entering an open window on the 1st floor.
[Thu Feb 23 20:43:35 2006] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:02 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc can I hit both people at the same time? ie. if one is dead, go for the second?
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:22 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc plus if I need to take a five foot step not to give them an AoO (I'm crap at this stuff) I do so
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:29 2006] : (2) DM: If they're reachable from the same square, yes.
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:48 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: on whichever of the two looks the most wounded, then on to the next one if applicable
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:52 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:52 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:52 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:54 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [16,14] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:54 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:54 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Feb 23 20:44:54 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc that climber took a step back then climbed - AoO for the bear
[Thu Feb 23 20:45:52 2006] : (4) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ==> Damage [1d4+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Feb 23 20:45:55 2006] : (4) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ==> Damage [1d4+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Feb 23 20:46:04 2006] : (2) DM: ooc why? he took his move action to move back 5ft, then the rest of the round to climb through the window.
[Thu Feb 23 20:46:19 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc can't do a 5ft step then move
[Thu Feb 23 20:46:30 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc I always thought moving out of a threat area triggered one
[Thu Feb 23 20:46:42 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc not if you move as a 5 ft step
[Thu Feb 23 20:47:12 2006] : ** (3) Eiltranna watches the rules lawyers bicker ;) **
[Thu Feb 23 20:47:36 2006] : (2) DM: ooc if all you do is move, the starting square isn't considered threatened
[Thu Feb 23 20:47:52 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc, OK my mistake
[Thu Feb 23 20:48:24 2006] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne neatly dices two of the thugs.
[Thu Feb 23 20:49:03 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc "if your entire move for the round is a 5 ft step enemies do not get AoO"
[Thu Feb 23 20:49:18 2006] : (2) DM: No, only the one, the other is just badly wounded.
[Thu Feb 23 20:49:34 2006] : (2) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Feb 23 20:49:48 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc "if all you do is move (not run) during your turn, the space that you start in is not considered threatened"
[Thu Feb 23 20:50:02 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc It changed for 3.5 e
[Thu Feb 23 20:50:06 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc slightly contradictary there
[Thu Feb 23 20:50:16 2006] : (5) Savaric: Attack no 2
[Thu Feb 23 20:50:22 2006] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [2,17] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Thu Feb 23 20:50:25 2006] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (2nd) (base): [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu Feb 23 20:50:46 2006] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword: 2 handed (3rd) (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu Feb 23 20:51:02 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc my damage is not right
[Thu Feb 23 20:51:12 2006] : (2) DM: Two hits. The header staggers back under the blows.
[Thu Feb 23 20:51:34 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc add 2 damage to each hit
[Thu Feb 23 20:51:47 2006] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Feb 23 20:51:51 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Attacking #1
[Thu Feb 23 20:51:52 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [6,1,2] = (9)
[Thu Feb 23 20:51:53 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [5,1,2] = (8)
[Thu Feb 23 20:52:09 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Is it a hit? Is it?
[Thu Feb 23 20:52:40 2006] : (2) DM: He takes a serious hit to the upper arm.
[Thu Feb 23 20:52:49 2006] : (2) DM: Belros?
[Thu Feb 23 20:53:12 2006] : (4) Belros: Casts...: Mage Armour (+4 AC 10hrs)
[Thu Feb 23 20:53:21 2006] : (4) Belros: defensively
[Thu Feb 23 20:53:32 2006] : (2) DM: Concentration roll.
[Thu Feb 23 20:54:25 2006] : (4) Belros: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [8,15] = (23)
[Thu Feb 23 20:54:41 2006] : (2) DM: You successfully cast the spell.
[Thu Feb 23 20:55:05 2006] : (4) Belros: Bear charges at 1 south of me
[Thu Feb 23 20:56:19 2006] : (4) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ==> Damage [1d4+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Feb 23 20:56:28 2006] : (2) DM: Miss.
[Thu Feb 23 20:56:59 2006] : (2) DM: Hit.
[Thu Feb 23 20:57:10 2006] : (4) Belros: flanking?
[Thu Feb 23 20:57:16 2006] : (4) Belros: or plus charge?
[Thu Feb 23 20:57:17 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc hi All, I need a break for 30 mins, sorry but Sam's friend's dad has just been taken to hospital with a stroke and I need to pick her up
[Thu Feb 23 20:57:31 2006] : (2) DM: ooc okay.
[Thu Feb 23 20:57:36 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc oh shit.
[Thu Feb 23 20:57:50 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc hope he's ok
[Thu Feb 23 20:57:52 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc back as soon as I can
[Thu Feb 23 20:57:54 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc So go.Wish Sam's friend all the best from us
[Thu Feb 23 20:59:45 2006] : (2) DM: ooc I'm going to continue 'cos the fight will be over this round.
[Thu Feb 23 21:00:04 2006] : (2) Thug leader: "Flee!"
[Thu Feb 23 21:00:36 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Cowards. Come back here and fight like a man!"
[Thu Feb 23 21:00:39 2006] : (2) Thug leader: At their leaders command the thugs start to move away, wrapping scarfs about their faces as they go.
[Thu Feb 23 21:01:06 2006] : (4) Belros: "We said you didn't want to do this!"
[Thu Feb 23 21:01:25 2006] : (2) Thug leader: The person in the building casts a spell and there's a loud bang and thick, acrid smoke fills the area.
[Thu Feb 23 21:01:52 2006] : (4) Belros: *cough*
[Thu Feb 23 21:01:58 2006] : (2) Thug leader: Fortitude saves.
[Thu Feb 23 21:02:00 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: *cough*
[Thu Feb 23 21:02:06 2006] : (4) Belros: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Thu Feb 23 21:02:07 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Thu Feb 23 21:02:10 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Thu Feb 23 21:03:34 2006] : (2) Thug leader: Ayhlanne, take a -4 penalty to dex and str.
[Thu Feb 23 21:03:51 2006] : (2) Thug leader: The smoke is thick and choking and you can't see through it at all.
[Thu Feb 23 21:04:20 2006] : (2) Thug leader: You can hear the thugs making their getaway through the the alleys and back streets.
[Thu Feb 23 21:04:30 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros drops to the ground, hoping it might be clearer
[Thu Feb 23 21:04:57 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna steps back, trying to leave the area of effect
[Thu Feb 23 21:05:33 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Are you alright? Get out of there now!"
[Thu Feb 23 21:05:39 2006] : (2) DM: The smoke clears rapidly and you're left alone in the street.
[Thu Feb 23 21:05:49 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros moves towards the voice
[Thu Feb 23 21:05:51 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "I don't feel so good"
[Thu Feb 23 21:05:55 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc what's "temp"
[Thu Feb 23 21:06:25 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc temporary
[Thu Feb 23 21:06:52 2006] : (2) DM: ooc uh? An abbreviation of temporary or temperature.
[Thu Feb 23 21:06:53 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Where did that smoke come from?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:07:26 2006] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne, as the smoke clears so does your str and dex penalty.
[Thu Feb 23 21:07:28 2006] : (4) Belros: "First floor window. He ran up there"
[Thu Feb 23 21:07:28 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, lol. No, how long is "temp" ?
[Thu Feb 23 21:07:36 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, got my answer :)
[Thu Feb 23 21:07:57 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do you suppose he's still there?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:08:04 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna starts running
[Thu Feb 23 21:08:12 2006] : (2) DM: Off down the street can be heard the tramp of many nobnailed boots....
[Thu Feb 23 21:08:31 2006] : (4) Belros: "I doubt it, not with his friends running"
[Thu Feb 23 21:08:31 2006] : (2) DM: ooc We'll wait for Craig to return. 'Tis only fair.
[Thu Feb 23 21:08:37 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Thu Feb 23 21:09:46 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc You're right, let's wait
[Thu Feb 23 21:10:37 2006] : (2) DM: 225 XP each.
[Thu Feb 23 21:11:26 2006] : (2) DM: The three dead thugs have nothing of value. Regular weapons, regular studden leather armour and and around a dozen silver pieces each.
[Thu Feb 23 21:12:41 2006] : (2) DM: GAME PAUSE
[Thu Feb 23 21:13:07 2006] : (2) DM: If you have an existing d20 modern character you'd like to use you'll need to level him or her up to level 2.
[Thu Feb 23 21:13:32 2006] : (4) Belros: I'm going to have to read up for this
[Thu Feb 23 21:13:44 2006] : (2) DM: Which you can't do without a rulebook 'cos the SRD doesn't include rules for leveling up. Darn.
[Thu Feb 23 21:14:33 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: LOL
[Thu Feb 23 21:15:20 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Hmm, my birthday is coming up soon, maybe I'd better add a d20 rule book to my wish list
[Thu Feb 23 21:17:14 2006] : (4) Belros: how long?
[Thu Feb 23 21:17:30 2006] : (4) Belros: and dont say 'a couple of hundred pages' :P
[Thu Feb 23 21:17:32 2006] : (2) DM: How long, what?
[Thu Feb 23 21:17:38 2006] : (4) Belros: til b'day
[Thu Feb 23 21:18:58 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Couple of weeks (16 march)
[Thu Feb 23 21:19:40 2006] : (4) Belros: 1day before my sisters. I always forget hers :(
[Thu Feb 23 21:19:54 2006] : (2) DM: tsk!
[Thu Feb 23 21:20:11 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: How can you?
[Thu Feb 23 21:20:15 2006] : (4) Belros: You'd think I'd remember given that its St Patricks day
[Thu Feb 23 21:20:49 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: And you dare call yourself Irish?
[Thu Feb 23 21:21:06 2006] : (4) Belros: British actually :P
[Thu Feb 23 21:21:30 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: KMAO
[Thu Feb 23 21:28:08 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc back
[Thu Feb 23 21:28:28 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Welcome back :D
[Thu Feb 23 21:28:31 2006] : (2) DM: everyone else there?
[Thu Feb 23 21:28:40 2006] : (4) Belros: me
[Thu Feb 23 21:28:54 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc thanks for the break
[Thu Feb 23 21:29:15 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Do you want to know what happened to your char while you were away?
[Thu Feb 23 21:29:28 2006] : (2) DM: Then scroll up ;)
[Thu Feb 23 21:30:12 2006] : (2) DM: Delphine, you there?
[Thu Feb 23 21:30:19 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: kind of
[Thu Feb 23 21:30:20 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: :)
[Thu Feb 23 21:30:26 2006] : (2) DM: GAME RESUME
[Thu Feb 23 21:30:44 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's get out of here before we get blamed for this mess"
[Thu Feb 23 21:30:49 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric follows Anna
[Thu Feb 23 21:30:49 2006] : (2) DM: From down the street you hear the tramp of many nobnailed boots and the jingle of armour.
[Thu Feb 23 21:30:59 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc What direction is the sound of hobnails coming from?
[Thu Feb 23 21:31:07 2006] : (2) DM: The rain obscures then from view.
[Thu Feb 23 21:31:24 2006] : (2) DM: From the east, which is towards the temple of Kord.
[Thu Feb 23 21:31:44 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna runs to the west
[Thu Feb 23 21:32:14 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc getting louder?
[Thu Feb 23 21:32:21 2006] : (2) DM: It's getting nearer, yes.
[Thu Feb 23 21:32:44 2006] : (2) DM: A ground of solders in armour and fully armed appear in the fog to the east.
[Thu Feb 23 21:32:45 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric continues running after Anna
[Thu Feb 23 21:32:49 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "get blamed?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:32:55 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "As if we started it"
[Thu Feb 23 21:32:58 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Feb 23 21:33:02 2006] : (2) DM: "Halt in the name of the Law!" bellows the leader of the squad.
[Thu Feb 23 21:33:07 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros sees Sav running and follows
[Thu Feb 23 21:33:17 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros sees Sav running and follows
[Thu Feb 23 21:33:36 2006] : (2) DM: The squads quickens their step and fan out in the street searching.
[Thu Feb 23 21:33:55 2006] : (2) DM: You easily loose then in the murky weather and twisty street.
[Thu Feb 23 21:34:28 2006] : (2) DM: You eventually, via a roundabout route, reach the plaza in front of the temple of Kord.
[Thu Feb 23 21:34:56 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Well, I hope that they didn't get a look at us"
[Thu Feb 23 21:35:30 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "So we just *happen* to find some thugs that insist on attacking us and then the city guard just *happens* to come along. I think people already know who we are"
[Thu Feb 23 21:35:34 2006] : (4) Belros: "The rain was heavy enough I think"
[Thu Feb 23 21:36:31 2006] : (4) Belros: "You could be right Anna"
[Thu Feb 23 21:36:35 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Savaric running away from the "right"? I will have to remember that this is possible"
[Thu Feb 23 21:36:43 2006] : (5) Savaric: "I think you could very well be right"
[Thu Feb 23 21:36:51 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "A bit too many *happenings* to my taste"
[Thu Feb 23 21:37:00 2006] : (5) Savaric: "I have no truck with stupid laws"
[Thu Feb 23 21:37:08 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Indeed, Anna, quite a coincidence"
[Thu Feb 23 21:37:09 2006] : (4) Belros: "Right and Law are not always the same"
[Thu Feb 23 21:37:20 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Laws are generally only there to stop people being free"
[Thu Feb 23 21:37:35 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Quite right Belros"
[Thu Feb 23 21:37:59 2006] : (5) Savaric: "And if people mistake me for someone who gives a damn, well that's not my problem"
[Thu Feb 23 21:38:02 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Some might argue that laws are there to potect people"
[Thu Feb 23 21:38:07 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna shrugs
[Thu Feb 23 21:38:20 2006] : (4) Belros: "But who do they protect?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:38:26 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Those are usually the people that make their money passing laws"
[Thu Feb 23 21:38:42 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Laws to protect their wealth"
[Thu Feb 23 21:38:55 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Anyway. So what next, we're probably not more advanced than we were an ahour ago, except now, probably the whole town guard is after us"
[Thu Feb 23 21:38:55 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Some laws probably are Anna, but many are just a way of getting the money out of the common man's pocket and into the pocket of the law maker"
[Thu Feb 23 21:39:34 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Well, let's see what we can do inthe temple"
[Thu Feb 23 21:39:46 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's see if there are people in the temple of Kord to help our cause"
[Thu Feb 23 21:39:54 2006] : (5) Savaric: "I can ask if I can address the faithful"
[Thu Feb 23 21:40:29 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Although I'm not a great orator"
[Thu Feb 23 21:40:43 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Be careful what you say, it won't be kept a secret from the guild for long"
[Thu Feb 23 21:41:12 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "That is what I would like to find out. How far the Guild reaches"
[Thu Feb 23 21:41:18 2006] : (2) DM: The temple plaza is currently clear of the city watch and only ordinary people are moving across it hurridly, hood pulled up to ward off the rain.
[Thu Feb 23 21:42:27 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Be to the point and honest"
[Thu Feb 23 21:42:29 2006] : (5) Savaric: "From what the guild master said, I'd say pretty far"
[Thu Feb 23 21:43:08 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "To the disciples of Kord?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:43:16 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric approaches a priest, shows his symbols (all over his shield and breasplate and sword)
[Thu Feb 23 21:43:32 2006] : (5) Savaric: "I'd like an audience with the head priest"
[Thu Feb 23 21:43:34 2006] : (2) DM: ooc Not subtle these paladins.
[Thu Feb 23 21:43:43 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Could you see if that's possible?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:44:08 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc He says he's no paladin, remember? ;)
[Thu Feb 23 21:44:08 2006] : (2) DM: "The high priestess is always willing to speak to those of faith, please, enter."
[Thu Feb 23 21:44:27 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Thankyou, may I bring my colleagues?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:44:54 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros bows
[Thu Feb 23 21:45:08 2006] : (2) DM: Soon you ushered into the high priestess's office. She stands up to great you and gestures to the chairs in front of her desk.
[Thu Feb 23 21:45:10 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne nods
[Thu Feb 23 21:45:27 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric bows, then sits
[Thu Feb 23 21:45:35 2006] : (2) Priestess: "Welcome to this temple, strangers. How may we serve?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:45:39 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Ana bows to the priestess, making sure her symbol of Pelor is visible
[Thu Feb 23 21:45:55 2006] : (4) Belros: "We have a concern, Priestess"
[Thu Feb 23 21:46:47 2006] : (4) Belros: "The local mining guild seem very..... overbearing, and careless for the wellbeing of their workers"
[Thu Feb 23 21:47:11 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "That is an understatement if ever I heard one"
[Thu Feb 23 21:47:12 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric nods
[Thu Feb 23 21:47:32 2006] : (2) Priestess: "Ah. The mining guid, is a concern for us all. Yet I fear there is little one can do against their influence."
[Thu Feb 23 21:47:55 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Little is already more than whet we have been able to achieve so far"
[Thu Feb 23 21:48:18 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do you know demons are being called forth from the planes, with the knowledge of the guild?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:48:20 2006] : (4) Belros: "We ourselves have been threatened and attacked this very day following our intervention in their work"
[Thu Feb 23 21:48:22 2006] : (2) Priestess: "Are you aware that their tendrils reach deep into the city? The city watch, the army, even to the highest levels of the court."
[Thu Feb 23 21:48:31 2006] : (5) Savaric: "I have to say that I would not consider my time here wasted if I felt that we had at the very least weakened their standing in the eyes of the populace"
[Thu Feb 23 21:48:47 2006] : (2) Priestess: "If you have been threatened then you must tread softly and with great care."
[Thu Feb 23 21:49:08 2006] : (5) Savaric: "But I rather hoped that we could weaken their actual position. Maybe just make them a bit more caring"
[Thu Feb 23 21:49:32 2006] : (2) Priestess: "Believe me, we have tried to right some of the wrong that the guild does... but, alas, it is not enough and and fear you will do no better."
[Thu Feb 23 21:49:47 2006] : (2) Priestess: "Unless you have an idea that none and tried before?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:49:58 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "What are you telling us? To just grin and bear it? To stand there while people are being killed and literally dirven mad?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:50:16 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Alas, ideas are not my strong point. As you can see I'm more of a do-er"
[Thu Feb 23 21:50:23 2006] : (4) Belros: "There must be a way to effect them. A weak point"
[Thu Feb 23 21:50:44 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "we have no idea, because we don't know where to start. The pieces we have gathered only showed us their power."
[Thu Feb 23 21:51:03 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "We need their weak points, and to know who we can count on"
[Thu Feb 23 21:51:04 2006] : (2) Priestess: "We are a temple, charity is our forte not strategy."
[Thu Feb 23 21:51:27 2006] : (5) Savaric: "But you have years of knowledge of the guild"
[Thu Feb 23 21:51:30 2006] : (4) Belros: "Do you know of any who would be willing to work with us?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:51:33 2006] : (2) Priestess: "You may count on what assistance this temple can provide. Ask and if it's possible we shall provide."
[Thu Feb 23 21:51:35 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Something that we don't have"
[Thu Feb 23 21:51:53 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "anyone we could go to to know where to start?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:52:34 2006] : (2) Priestess: "A rival guild may be of some use. Perhaps the guild of wool merchants? Them and the miners guild are perpetually locked in their petty power struggles."
[Thu Feb 23 21:52:45 2006] : (5) Savaric: "For instance, there was an incident where some shadowy figure was summoning a devil in the mines. We have no clues as to why."
[Thu Feb 23 21:53:07 2006] : (4) Belros: "A good place to start. Thank you"
[Thu Feb 23 21:53:14 2006] : (5) Savaric: "is it possible that the wool merchants did this to discredit the mining guild?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:53:23 2006] : (2) Priestess: "The temple is of the opinion that any guild will grow to excess when the top of the pile so we choose not to deal with the guilds directly."
[Thu Feb 23 21:54:04 2006] : (2) Priestess: "That is perhaps a possibilty, Savaric. Maybe some investigation into the matter is warrented."
[Thu Feb 23 21:54:36 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Indeed, you have given us some leads to work on"
[Thu Feb 23 21:54:53 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "The head of the mining guild seemed to know exactly what was going on, so that theory might be a bit far-fectced"
[Thu Feb 23 21:55:09 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: far-fetched
[Thu Feb 23 21:56:03 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric stands and bows
[Thu Feb 23 21:56:30 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Thank you for you help, ma'am"
[Thu Feb 23 21:56:30 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros does likewise
[Thu Feb 23 21:56:35 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Thankyou for your time High priestess"
[Thu Feb 23 21:56:47 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna bows and leaves
[Thu Feb 23 21:56:51 2006] : (2) Priestess: "The temple is pleased to have been of assitance, We wish you good luck in your investigations."
[Thu Feb 23 21:57:13 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Would you mind if I made an address to the faithful this evening? or would you consider it too political?"
[Thu Feb 23 21:57:44 2006] : (5) Savaric: "I don't wish to be the firebrand that sets fire to the temple"
[Thu Feb 23 21:58:43 2006] : (2) Priestess: "I would consider it counterproductive. The ordinary citizens have much to suffer at the hands of the watch and other officials in the pockets of the guilds."
[Thu Feb 23 21:59:06 2006] : (5) Savaric: "As you wish"
[Thu Feb 23 21:59:27 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric leaves with a nod
[Thu Feb 23 22:00:03 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "This must be the most corrupt place I've ever been"
[Thu Feb 23 22:00:19 2006] : (4) Belros: "It certainly seems that way"
[Thu Feb 23 22:00:45 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Savaric, is this common on your world?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:00:48 2006] : (5) Savaric: "It's certainly bad"
[Thu Feb 23 22:00:58 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Not inthe south"
[Thu Feb 23 22:01:36 2006] : (5) Savaric: "There are cruel overlords, such as in the duchy where I grew up, but they aren't too common"
[Thu Feb 23 22:01:55 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "I feel dirty just walking these streets. What do you suppose the wool merchant guild is like?'
[Thu Feb 23 22:01:58 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Most are just officious but not overtly malign"
[Thu Feb 23 22:02:40 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Probably the same. Just white"
[Thu Feb 23 22:02:51 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Miners balck, Wool-merchants white"
[Thu Feb 23 22:02:57 2006] : (5) Savaric: Sacaric smiles
[Thu Feb 23 22:03:05 2006] : (5) Savaric: "What about black wool?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:03:07 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Makes for a good manichean world"
[Thu Feb 23 22:03:09 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: :)
[Thu Feb 23 22:03:16 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne smiles
[Thu Feb 23 22:03:18 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: true
[Thu Feb 23 22:03:18 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's get it over with then. I need a bath"
[Thu Feb 23 22:03:26 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc manichean??
[Thu Feb 23 22:04:29 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "good/bad"
[Thu Feb 23 22:04:36 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc looked it up, never heard of it before
[Thu Feb 23 22:04:36 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc oops, that was ooc
[Thu Feb 23 22:04:39 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc "relating to the philosophical doctrine of dualism"
[Thu Feb 23 22:04:48 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc me neither
[Thu Feb 23 22:04:56 2006] : (5) Savaric: "So, on to the wool merchants?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:05:01 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc that's latin languages for you guys :)
[Thu Feb 23 22:05:17 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Delphine likes language :)
[Thu Feb 23 22:05:25 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc /me hates them
[Thu Feb 23 22:05:26 2006] : (5) Savaric: "maybe we should come at this as people keen to see a balance where no guild is too powerful"
[Thu Feb 23 22:05:30 2006] : (2) Priestess: ooc its of persian origin I believe (at least according to wikipedia)
[Thu Feb 23 22:06:01 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "I say we have nothing to lose by trying to get in contact with the wool merchants"
[Thu Feb 23 22:06:01 2006] : (4) Belros: "Balance is good"
[Thu Feb 23 22:06:42 2006] : (5) Savaric: "What this place needs is a few more guilds, all with equal power, and not so deep an influence."
[Thu Feb 23 22:06:44 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc persian, hey, interesting. I meant that any word used by a latin language (French most of all)will probably translate into English quite eaasily"
[Thu Feb 23 22:06:49 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Balance is better than tyranny"
[Thu Feb 23 22:06:57 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Not that we can achieve that in a week"
[Thu Feb 23 22:07:06 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric smiles grimly
[Thu Feb 23 22:07:32 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Much as it pains me to say it Anna, almost anything is preferable to tyranny"
[Thu Feb 23 22:07:35 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc the only things I assoicate with persia are rugs and a certain Prince :)
[Thu Feb 23 22:07:47 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 23 22:07:57 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 23 22:08:09 2006] : (2) Priestess: ooc incidentally, Sands of Times was a fantastic game, Anyone played the sequels?
[Thu Feb 23 22:08:28 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc not me. Might try them though
[Thu Feb 23 22:09:20 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc I liked SOT, not played any of the sequels
[Thu Feb 23 22:09:34 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc and I wanted to ask, what's a good game to play when you're bored of BG?
[Thu Feb 23 22:09:45 2006] : (2) Priestess: ooc BG2 :P
[Thu Feb 23 22:09:46 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc IWD2?
[Thu Feb 23 22:10:05 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc played both, wanted to start BG2 again, it crashes
[Thu Feb 23 22:10:08 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc the first Star Wars KOTOR
[Thu Feb 23 22:10:10 2006] : (2) Priestess: ooc IWD2 sucks majorly. No story just endless, pointless fights.
[Thu Feb 23 22:10:19 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc yeah kotor was pretty good
[Thu Feb 23 22:10:35 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc Half Life 2 was good
[Thu Feb 23 22:10:45 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc Half life was good
[Thu Feb 23 22:10:53 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc just started Blue-Shift
[Thu Feb 23 22:11:13 2006] : (2) Priestess: ooc I found it too linear in the end and gave up.
[Thu Feb 23 22:11:32 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc I got FEAR for xmas. Very atmospheric, but a bit easy in places
[Thu Feb 23 22:11:43 2006] : (2) DM: ooc anyway... back to the game. hint hint ;)
[Thu Feb 23 22:12:08 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Shall we see what the wooly ones have to say?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:12:16 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "So, wool guild?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:12:22 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Feb 23 22:12:33 2006] : (4) Belros: "Maybe we should've asked where to find their HQ"
[Thu Feb 23 22:13:01 2006] : (2) DM: The wool guild is situated opposite the mining guilding in an almost equally ostentatious building. It's as if both building are trying to out awe the other.
[Thu Feb 23 22:13:03 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Can't we ask one of the faithful?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:13:09 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Incidentally, I know that people tend to talk to me as I'm the tall one in impressive armour, but I'd much rather stand back and let those with brains speak"
[Thu Feb 23 22:14:14 2006] : (4) Belros: "Are you trying to tell us that you're shy?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:14:53 2006] : (5) Savaric: "just not very quick witted."
[Thu Feb 23 22:15:42 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "But at least you know this world'
[Thu Feb 23 22:15:46 2006] : (5) Savaric: "And rather prone to angry outbursts, which I can still do from the back of the group if I feel it's necessary"
[Thu Feb 23 22:15:54 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric grins
[Thu Feb 23 22:16:19 2006] : (4) Belros: "Sure lets just see how things pan out"
[Thu Feb 23 22:16:24 2006] : (5) Savaric: "This place is as alien to me as it is to you Anna"
[Thu Feb 23 22:16:29 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Better you than me,I'm never that impressive"
[Thu Feb 23 22:17:04 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Shall we enter?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:17:12 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "For someone who doesn't want to talk, you sure are talkative" Ayhlanne winks
[Thu Feb 23 22:17:16 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Feb 23 22:17:27 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's meet the other guys"
[Thu Feb 23 22:18:37 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna enters the building
[Thu Feb 23 22:19:05 2006] : (2) DM: You enter the Guild of Wool Merchants and the layout is familiar to you. The clerk manning the desk is startled by your experience.
[Thu Feb 23 22:19:06 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Feb 23 22:19:46 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc experience or appearance?
[Thu Feb 23 22:19:49 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Do these placess com in kit form?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:19:56 2006] : (2) Clerk: "Hello Gentlemen and Ladies. Are you the party involved in the incident at the copper mine?
[Thu Feb 23 22:20:13 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "They just want to be as good as the competitor"
[Thu Feb 23 22:20:22 2006] : (2) Clerk: ooc appearance, its similar to the other guild building. It's as if the same architect did both.
[Thu Feb 23 22:20:29 2006] : (4) Belros: "Our reputation precedes us"
[Thu Feb 23 22:20:40 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Who wants to know and why?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:21:07 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne stays back and listens
[Thu Feb 23 22:22:27 2006] : (2) Clerk: "If so, the Guild Master wishes to speak with you."
[Thu Feb 23 22:22:53 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Well, well, how convenient for us. Where do we go?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:23:06 2006] : (4) Belros: "We've heard that invitation before"
[Thu Feb 23 22:23:11 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Indeed"
[Thu Feb 23 22:23:11 2006] : (2) Clerk: "Up the stairs, first door on the left."
[Thu Feb 23 22:24:29 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna walks up the stairs
[Thu Feb 23 22:24:32 2006] : (4) Belros: "Lets go then"
[Thu Feb 23 22:24:51 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Just a moment"
[Thu Feb 23 22:25:11 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric spends a minute scanning the building
[Thu Feb 23 22:25:20 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric uses Detect Evil: Usable at will.
[Thu Feb 23 22:25:20 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna stops "What's up?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:26:02 2006] : (2) Clerk: ooc Oddly, everyone carries lead sheets ;)
[Thu Feb 23 22:26:05 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Just looking at the architecture"
[Thu Feb 23 22:26:09 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 23 22:26:12 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 23 22:26:51 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc very convenient
[Thu Feb 23 22:27:10 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc And very handy in a fight
[Thu Feb 23 22:27:12 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric follows the others
[Thu Feb 23 22:27:47 2006] : (5) Savaric: whispered "Just a background taint of evil in here"
[Thu Feb 23 22:28:04 2006] : (2) Clerk: You enter the office of the Guild Master you welcomes you inside.
[Thu Feb 23 22:28:12 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Thought the more info we have the better"
[Thu Feb 23 22:28:30 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "You are so right, Savaric"
[Thu Feb 23 22:28:55 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Welcome, I've been hearing great things about you. Please, take a seat."
[Thu Feb 23 22:29:11 2006] : (5) Savaric: savaric sits
[Thu Feb 23 22:29:38 2006] : (4) Belros: "Really? Tell us more"
[Thu Feb 23 22:29:47 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros sits
[Thu Feb 23 22:29:49 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "We've been expecting you and I believe out guild can be of some assistance to you in your goals."
[Thu Feb 23 22:30:11 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Which are?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:30:23 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "I'm sorry?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:30:24 2006] : (4) Belros: "And what exactly are 'Our goals'? "
[Thu Feb 23 22:31:04 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "And why would we need or want your help?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:31:33 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "The miners guild is causing you some concern as I understand it. We have some information that will be of use to you."
[Thu Feb 23 22:32:09 2006] : (4) Belros: "I'd prefer to think that We are causing Them some concern"
[Thu Feb 23 22:32:21 2006] : (4) Belros: "But what kind of information?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:32:25 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Information, really?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:32:32 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: The guild master chuckles at that comment. "That you have."
[Thu Feb 23 22:32:52 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Considering their last action against us, we must be doing something good"
[Thu Feb 23 22:33:10 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "We have obtained information that the Guild of Mining is conducting arcane alchemical experiments within the basement of their guildhall."
[Thu Feb 23 22:33:40 2006] : (4) Belros: "Interesting. Do you know what they intend to acheive?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:34:26 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "We have not yet determined that but whatever it is it involves the use of dark arcane arts."
[Thu Feb 23 22:34:50 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric raised his eyebrows
[Thu Feb 23 22:34:59 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Now, through some diligent investigation we have located an entrance to this basement via the sewers."
[Thu Feb 23 22:35:13 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc why is it always sewers?? :)
[Thu Feb 23 22:35:34 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Because sewers stink :P
[Thu Feb 23 22:35:35 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: ooc Uh. It's D&D? Isn't that a good enough reason?
[Thu Feb 23 22:36:05 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc Can I buy some Boots of Poo Repellent?
[Thu Feb 23 22:36:18 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: He pulls out a map and indicates the sewers and a drain leading from the sewer up into a corner of the guildhall basement.
[Thu Feb 23 22:36:35 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Feb 23 22:36:36 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "So we probably know where our *friend* disappeared to"
[Thu Feb 23 22:36:45 2006] : (4) Belros: "What do you help to gain from helping us?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:36:56 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna comes closer and studies the map carefully
[Thu Feb 23 22:37:03 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Be aware that this entrance is trapped and likely warded with various spells so I would advise some caution before proceeding."
[Thu Feb 23 22:38:03 2006] : (4) Belros: "Indeed"
[Thu Feb 23 22:39:09 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Of course, you may choose a different entrance if you think it easier."
[Thu Feb 23 22:39:19 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Is there one?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:40:12 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "There is always the front door" Anna grins
[Thu Feb 23 22:40:23 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc I was just typing exactly that
[Thu Feb 23 22:40:30 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: ooc ditto
[Thu Feb 23 22:40:39 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Well, as you have no reason to love the mining guild, and no reason to want us to get into trouble, I guess that your word on this has some weight"
[Thu Feb 23 22:40:53 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "How about we ask nicely to be let in to thwart their evil plans? That should work"
[Thu Feb 23 22:41:00 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "That is correct."
[Thu Feb 23 22:43:04 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Can I have that map?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:43:27 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Is this some kind of revenge you are seeking?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:43:38 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: The guild master pushed the map forwards.
[Thu Feb 23 22:43:39 2006] : (4) Belros: "Very well. We shall investigate this entrance. Do you know anything of the layout of the building and how to get to these experiments?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:44:25 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Revenge? For what purpose is revenge? This is merely business."
[Thu Feb 23 22:44:55 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "The basement layout is something we have not been able to obtain."
[Thu Feb 23 22:45:12 2006] : (5) Savaric: "would it be the same as in this building?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:45:17 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Thank you"
[Thu Feb 23 22:45:25 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna puts the map away
[Thu Feb 23 22:45:30 2006] : (5) Savaric: "The buildings share common architecture"
[Thu Feb 23 22:45:46 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Maybe a tour of your own basements would help us?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:46:23 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "I'm afraid that will not be possible. The contents of our storerooms is comercially sensitive information as I'm sure you'll understand."
[Thu Feb 23 22:46:51 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Oh, of course"
[Thu Feb 23 22:46:53 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "I see"
[Thu Feb 23 22:47:22 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Umm, you trade in wool. Maybe i misunderstand your secrets"
[Thu Feb 23 22:47:23 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros looks slightly puzzled
[Thu Feb 23 22:47:56 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Quantities, and the qualities available. That sort of thing."
[Thu Feb 23 22:48:54 2006] : (5) Savaric: "All of no interest to any of us. We are not industrial spies. I thought that we were in some form of alliance"
[Thu Feb 23 22:49:04 2006] : (4) Belros: "The only wool I'm interested in is the wool keeping me warm"
[Thu Feb 23 22:49:54 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Or the kind people try to pull over our heads"
[Thu Feb 23 22:50:03 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "One cannot take excessive risks when one is a businessman."
[Thu Feb 23 22:50:10 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros chuckles
[Thu Feb 23 22:50:33 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Thu Feb 23 22:50:46 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Kord save us from merchants"
[Thu Feb 23 22:50:51 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Now I think you have all the information you require."
[Thu Feb 23 22:50:53 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "I have a question. Legitimate, I think"
[Thu Feb 23 22:50:57 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric shakes his head and smiles
[Thu Feb 23 22:51:06 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna tries to discern the motives of the guild master
[Thu Feb 23 22:51:08 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Perhaps time for one more question, yes."
[Thu Feb 23 22:51:27 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Seeing the influence the Miner's guild has in this city, if we uncover their activities, what do we gain, except their wrath?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:52:01 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Don't mistake me. Is that going to be enough to undermine their power in this place?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:52:51 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Should their alchemical experiements be thwarted, I believe they will loose a significant investment and further expenses when the try to restart the experiments."
[Thu Feb 23 22:53:02 2006] : (5) Savaric: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+18] -> [16,18] = (34)
[Thu Feb 23 22:53:19 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Economy, yes, once again money talks"
[Thu Feb 23 22:53:26 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc wow, never knew I maxed that out!
[Thu Feb 23 22:53:28 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "So you can take over?"
[Thu Feb 23 22:53:40 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "Therefore, less money for greasing the wheels of beauracracy, if you follow my meaning."
[Thu Feb 23 22:54:04 2006] : (4) Belros: "Perfectly"
[Thu Feb 23 22:54:08 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "The Wooll Merchant guild may gain some extra influence that is true."
[Thu Feb 23 22:54:21 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "We've seen the effects of that kind of grease"
[Thu Feb 23 22:54:28 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna grimaces
[Thu Feb 23 22:54:48 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "I see. Thank you."
[Thu Feb 23 22:56:13 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Well, thanks for your time. You've been most helpful"
[Thu Feb 23 22:56:26 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Indeed, it is quite a change"
[Thu Feb 23 22:56:32 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "Goodbye"
[Thu Feb 23 22:56:37 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: "A pleasure to meet you all."
[Thu Feb 23 22:56:43 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "And thank you for that map"
[Thu Feb 23 22:57:21 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric leaves the office
[Thu Feb 23 22:57:42 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna follows
[Thu Feb 23 22:58:00 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros nods his thanks and leaves
[Thu Feb 23 22:58:48 2006] : (2) Guild Master Rosen: What's the plan, guys?
[Thu Feb 23 22:59:06 2006] : (5) Savaric: Whispering"when we are outside I have a few things to say"
[Thu Feb 23 22:59:26 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Whispering: "So do I"
[Thu Feb 23 22:59:38 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc have a look round and then go in at night I guess
[Thu Feb 23 22:59:56 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: ooc yep
[Thu Feb 23 23:00:03 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Prepare for burglary
[Thu Feb 23 23:00:06 2006] : (2) DM: Through the sewers?
[Thu Feb 23 23:00:24 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Yep, I guess so
[Thu Feb 23 23:00:28 2006] : (4) Belros: ooc well, it IS dnd :P
[Thu Feb 23 23:00:33 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric leaves the Wool guild and motions the others
[Thu Feb 23 23:00:37 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Feb 23 23:00:38 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc yep
[Thu Feb 23 23:01:10 2006] : (5) Savaric: "There's something that he didn't want us to see in their cellars"
[Thu Feb 23 23:01:17 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna joins the paladin
[Thu Feb 23 23:01:25 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "There is, probably their own alchemy lab?"
[Thu Feb 23 23:01:29 2006] : (4) Belros: "You mean other than fancy wool?"
[Thu Feb 23 23:01:31 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "I am ready for anything in this city"
[Thu Feb 23 23:01:34 2006] : (5) Savaric: "I can often tell when people are lying, I have a knack"
[Thu Feb 23 23:01:43 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "What do you want to bet this map might be useful for two locations instead of just one?"
[Thu Feb 23 23:01:51 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc that and it was obvious
[Thu Feb 23 23:02:00 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Exactly my thinking"
[Thu Feb 23 23:02:16 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Interesting"
[Thu Feb 23 23:02:26 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Same architect, same entrance?"
[Thu Feb 23 23:02:40 2006] : (4) Belros: "Lets go find out"
[Thu Feb 23 23:03:01 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Yes, Let's"
[Thu Feb 23 23:03:14 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "It will probably be a long night, let's get some rest"
[Thu Feb 23 23:03:25 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "Good idea"
[Thu Feb 23 23:03:56 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Anyone hurt?"
[Thu Feb 23 23:04:12 2006] : (5) Savaric: Lay On Hands: 13 HP
[Thu Feb 23 23:04:14 2006] : (1) Ayhlanne: "No, but I'm thirsty"
[Thu Feb 23 23:04:23 2006] : (5) Savaric: "that's better"
[Thu Feb 23 23:04:39 2006] : (4) Belros: "Actually, that guy in the alley caught me a good whack on the head"
[Thu Feb 23 23:04:42 2006] : (3) Eiltranna: "I haven't been hurt at all"
[Thu Feb 23 23:04:48 2006] : (5) Savaric: "Let me have a look"
[Thu Feb 23 23:05:02 2006] : (4) Belros: Belros turns round
[Thu Feb 23 23:05:09 2006] : (5) Savaric: Savaric lays on hands until it's all better...
[Thu Feb 23 23:05:14 2006] : (5) Savaric: ooc how many?
[Thu Feb 23 23:05:43 2006] : (4) Belros: oocdown 17
[Thu Feb 23 23:05:48 2006] : (5) Savaric: Lay On Hands: 17 HP
[Thu Feb 23 23:06:07 2006] : (4) Belros: "Thats a nice trick"
[Thu Feb 23 23:06:46 2006] : (2) DM: GAME END