Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 09 February 2006

[Thu Feb 9 19:31:39 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Feb 9 19:32:09 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric Casts...: Magic Circle against Evil: 10-ft. radius for 50 minutes
[Thu Feb 9 19:32:18 2006] : (5) Belros: Casts...: Mage Armour (+4 AC 10hrs)
[Thu Feb 9 19:32:31 2006] : (1) DM: You're deep within a old copper mine, up ahead you hear the someone chanting in an infernal tongue.
[Thu Feb 9 19:32:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Stay close to me if you are in the melee party"
[Thu Feb 9 19:32:57 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Thu Feb 9 19:33:06 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Kord will aid you"
[Thu Feb 9 19:33:13 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I'll just stay behind you"
[Thu Feb 9 19:33:18 2006] : (5) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26)
[Thu Feb 9 19:34:12 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc : +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders
[Thu Feb 9 19:34:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what do you mean by "hedge out"?
[Thu Feb 9 19:34:46 2006] : (5) Belros: "They are summoning something. I think it might be a good idea to stop them"
[Thu Feb 9 19:34:52 2006] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Thu Feb 9 19:34:56 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Thu Feb 9 19:35:03 2006] : (5) Belros: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Thu Feb 9 19:35:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Feb 9 19:35:24 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Thu Feb 9 19:35:41 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc it's taken from the SRD
[Thu Feb 9 19:35:53 2006] : (1) DM: Everyone, except Savaric, can hear a snuffling and sniffing from just around the corner.
[Thu Feb 9 19:36:00 2006] : (5) Belros: ooc meaning you don't know either?
[Thu Feb 9 19:36:03 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Do they know we're coming?
[Thu Feb 9 19:36:26 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "There's something"
[Thu Feb 9 19:36:33 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Right around the corner"
[Thu Feb 9 19:36:35 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc protection from possession I think
[Thu Feb 9 19:36:36 2006] : (5) Belros: "I hear it too"
[Thu Feb 9 19:36:49 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne readies her bow
[Thu Feb 9 19:36:50 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Yeah, I heard. Let's be careful"
[Thu Feb 9 19:37:10 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna readies her bow
[Thu Feb 9 19:37:11 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric Casts...: Bless Weapon - Crits vs. evil always succeed. No misses vs. incorporeals.
[Thu Feb 9 19:37:16 2006] : (1) DM: The sniffing noise to into a growl and then a harsh yipping.
[Thu Feb 9 19:37:26 2006] : (1) DM: The sniffing noise turns into a growl and then a harsh yipping.
[Thu Feb 9 19:37:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Shall we press on?"
[Thu Feb 9 19:37:45 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Yes, no more need to be quiet, I think we were detected"
[Thu Feb 9 19:37:50 2006] : (1) DM: The chanting ceases and you hear the sounds of a different spelll being cast.
[Thu Feb 9 19:38:08 2006] : (5) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20)
[Thu Feb 9 19:38:13 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Let us go
[Thu Feb 9 19:38:30 2006] : (5) Belros: "He's teleporting"
[Thu Feb 9 19:38:36 2006] : (1) DM: As you round the corner...
[Thu Feb 9 19:38:37 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes to the corner
[Thu Feb 9 19:38:58 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric stays at the front
[Thu Feb 9 19:39:15 2006] : (5) Belros: Belros stays near-ish Savaric
[Thu Feb 9 19:40:01 2006] : (1) DM: You see a roughly square chamber with a vaulted roof supported by pillars of natural rock.
[Thu Feb 9 19:40:30 2006] : (5) Belros: cast detect magic
[Thu Feb 9 19:40:34 2006] : (1) DM: In the centre is a large stone block on which is chained a human in rough clothes.
[Thu Feb 9 19:40:42 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric concentrates
[Thu Feb 9 19:40:52 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric uses Detect Evil: Usable at will.
[Thu Feb 9 19:41:09 2006] : (1) DM: A figure in black robes dissapears into a slice in the air.
[Thu Feb 9 19:41:54 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Where did he go?"
[Thu Feb 9 19:41:59 2006] : (5) Belros: "I wonder where he went, and who he'll bring back"
[Thu Feb 9 19:42:01 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't like that"
[Thu Feb 9 19:42:04 2006] : (1) DM: Crouched in the entrance way is a large rat/hyena cross with a long whip like tail tipped with a pointed stinger.
[Thu Feb 9 19:42:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric continues to concentrate, looking for the presence of evil
[Thu Feb 9 19:42:28 2006] : (1) DM: It bares its yellowed teeth and glares with baleful eyes at you.
[Thu Feb 9 19:43:23 2006] : (1) DM: Further back are two humanoid creatures wreathed in flame with boney vestigial wings on their back. These two bear flaming longswords.
[Thu Feb 9 19:43:46 2006] : (5) Belros: ooc Ah, they're already here
[Thu Feb 9 19:43:48 2006] : (1) DM: Roll initiative.
[Thu Feb 9 19:43:53 2006] : (3) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Feb 9 19:43:54 2006] : (5) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Feb 9 19:44:01 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric, all three creatures are evil.
[Thu Feb 9 19:44:04 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Feb 9 19:44:11 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Feb 9 19:44:23 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Feb 9 19:45:00 2006] : (1) DM: ooc uh. can't find a pencil... Gah.
[Thu Feb 9 19:45:08 2006] : (5) Belros: ooc yay, we win!
[Thu Feb 9 19:45:16 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc hehe
[Thu Feb 9 19:45:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc ROFL
[Thu Feb 9 19:45:25 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc wow that was a fun battle
[Thu Feb 9 19:45:35 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc And so short :)
[Thu Feb 9 19:46:47 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc :P
[Thu Feb 9 19:47:07 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc /me fires a pencil arrow
[Thu Feb 9 19:47:17 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc *thunk*
[Thu Feb 9 19:48:18 2006] : (1) DM: The rat.hyena thing darts forwards on its stubby clawed feet shys back and retreats confused.
[Thu Feb 9 19:48:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Back foul creature!"
[Thu Feb 9 19:48:43 2006] : (1) DM: The two firey humanoids advance cautiously.
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:03 2006] : (1) DM: One casts a spell.
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:09 2006] : (1) DM: Make will saves.
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:09 2006] : (5) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16)
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:18 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:18 2006] : (5) Belros: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:23 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc +2 to all because of circle
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:30 2006] : (3) Savaric: Will save: [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18)
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:32 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc rat thing is what number?
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:44 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, read that wrong
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:47 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc don't mind me
[Thu Feb 9 19:49:49 2006] : (1) DM: ooc #1 is the large rat thing.
[Thu Feb 9 19:50:03 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric, your turn.
[Thu Feb 9 19:50:26 2006] : (1) DM: ooc rat thing readied an attack.
[Thu Feb 9 19:50:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric runs past the rat thing and heads for fiery guy #2
[Thu Feb 9 19:51:19 2006] : (1) DM: The creature shies away as Savaric runs past.
[Thu Feb 9 19:51:20 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc he gets an AoO because I forced him into the circle
[Thu Feb 9 19:51:32 2006] : (1) DM: Sting (poisoned) (base): [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Feb 9 19:51:37 2006] : (3) Savaric: miss
[Thu Feb 9 19:51:50 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (Smite Evil) (1st) (base): [1d20+19] -> [17,19] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d10+17+2d6] -> [8,17,3,3] = (31)
[Thu Feb 9 19:51:50 2006] : (3) Savaric: Critical hit? [1d20+19] -> [12,19] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d10+34+2d6] -> [3,4,34,5,3] = (49)
[Thu Feb 9 19:51:51 2006] : (1) DM: The creatures strikes with its tail as savaric runs past.
[Thu Feb 9 19:52:09 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 17 a crit?
[Thu Feb 9 19:52:21 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc yep I have improved crit
[Thu Feb 9 19:52:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc instead of Cleave ;P
[Thu Feb 9 19:53:11 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric lands a mighty blow, slicing deep into the flaming flesh of the creature.
[Thu Feb 9 19:53:38 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc done
[Thu Feb 9 19:53:41 2006] : (1) DM: It staggers backwards.
[Thu Feb 9 19:53:49 2006] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:00 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne aims and shoots (arrows+1)
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:07 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: at the rat thing
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:16 2006] : (1) DM: ooc which square are you in?
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:17 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+18] -> [19,18] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:17 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+13] -> [11,13] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:17 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (third): [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:17 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [3d8+12] -> [1,5,4,12] = (22)
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:44 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+18] -> [2,18] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:44 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+13] -> [14,13] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:44 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (third): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Feb 9 19:54:48 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: first three
[Thu Feb 9 19:55:22 2006] : (1) DM: It squeaks and dies.
[Thu Feb 9 19:55:24 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: or five
[Thu Feb 9 19:55:37 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc shit first time I actually have three things...
[Thu Feb 9 19:55:42 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc Make up your mind already :P
[Thu Feb 9 19:55:57 2006] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Feb 9 19:55:58 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc i never had three attacks before :(
[Thu Feb 9 19:56:08 2006] : (5) Belros: Casts Summon Monster IV - Celestial Lion: 32hp; Damage reduction 5/+1; 10 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 10
[Thu Feb 9 19:56:16 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc don't you get 4 with rapid shot?
[Thu Feb 9 19:56:19 2006] : (1) DM: ooc It's the first 4 attacks then.
[Thu Feb 9 19:56:26 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc thx
[Thu Feb 9 19:57:07 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc dave, when are you docding the rapid shot ;)
[Thu Feb 9 19:57:18 2006] : (1) DM: ooc err...
[Thu Feb 9 19:57:19 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc coding
[Thu Feb 9 19:57:28 2006] : (5) Belros: can the lion move before attacking?
[Thu Feb 9 19:57:57 2006] : (1) DM: ooc No. It can only attack if you summon it next to something.
[Thu Feb 9 19:58:08 2006] : (5) Belros: ok summon it next to #2 then
[Thu Feb 9 19:58:43 2006] : (5) Belros: Celestial Lion: Butting Attack (Holy smite) [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9) ==> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [7,11] = (18) (treat as magical)
[Thu Feb 9 19:59:15 2006] : (1) DM: The lion misses.
[Thu Feb 9 19:59:57 2006] : (1) DM: moving, or anything else?
[Thu Feb 9 20:00:05 2006] : (5) Belros: no, done. sry
[Thu Feb 9 20:00:37 2006] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Feb 9 20:00:51 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Shooting at #3
[Thu Feb 9 20:00:58 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (base): [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [1,1,5] = (7)
[Thu Feb 9 20:00:58 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (second): [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [6,1,6] = (13)
[Thu Feb 9 20:01:51 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: And done
[Thu Feb 9 20:01:54 2006] : (1) DM: One hit. It sneers at your feeble attack.
[Thu Feb 9 20:02:19 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric is attacked!
[Thu Feb 9 20:02:26 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (base): [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [8,7,2] = (17)
[Thu Feb 9 20:02:26 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (second): [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [6,7,3] = (16)
[Thu Feb 9 20:02:26 2006] : (1) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d8+14+1d6] -> [4,1,14,3] = (22)
[Thu Feb 9 20:02:39 2006] : (3) Savaric: AC = 29
[Thu Feb 9 20:03:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc does a crit hit if it's not 20?
[Thu Feb 9 20:03:58 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc nope
[Thu Feb 9 20:04:21 2006] : (1) DM: darn.
[Thu Feb 9 20:04:35 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc I'm glad of the prot from evil spell
[Thu Feb 9 20:04:41 2006] : (1) DM: The second one charges Savaric
[Thu Feb 9 20:04:52 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (base): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [7,7,3] = (17)
[Thu Feb 9 20:04:52 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (second): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [4,7,5] = (16)
[Thu Feb 9 20:04:57 2006] : (1) DM: But misses.
[Thu Feb 9 20:05:02 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc *plonk*
[Thu Feb 9 20:05:16 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Feb 9 20:05:33 2006] : (3) Savaric: Chop at #2 first
[Thu Feb 9 20:05:38 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [5,17] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Thu Feb 9 20:05:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: keep hitting him until he dies
[Thu Feb 9 20:05:59 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (2nd) (base): [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Feb 9 20:06:13 2006] : (1) DM: It evades your first blow.
[Thu Feb 9 20:06:15 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc damn, forgot vs evil
[Thu Feb 9 20:06:33 2006] : (3) Savaric: [2d6] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Feb 9 20:06:47 2006] : (1) DM: Your seconds fells it.
[Thu Feb 9 20:06:59 2006] : (3) Savaric: Turn to #3
[Thu Feb 9 20:07:05 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (Smite Evil) (3rd) (base): [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d10+17+2d6] -> [4,17,5,5] = (31)
[Thu Feb 9 20:07:21 2006] : (3) Savaric: 5 ft step
[Thu Feb 9 20:07:32 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc done
[Thu Feb 9 20:07:56 2006] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Feb 9 20:08:04 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: move
[Thu Feb 9 20:08:23 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne aims and shoots (arrows+1)
[Thu Feb 9 20:08:30 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (base): [1d20+18] -> [17,18] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Feb 9 20:08:30 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (second): [1d20+13] -> [2,13] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Feb 9 20:08:30 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (third): [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Feb 9 20:08:58 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: done
[Thu Feb 9 20:09:19 2006] : (1) DM: Your arrow strikes but the humaniod casually pulls out the arrow and throws it to one side. Grinning maniacally.
[Thu Feb 9 20:09:28 2006] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Feb 9 20:09:33 2006] : (5) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Feb 9 20:09:35 2006] : (5) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Feb 9 20:09:40 2006] : (5) Belros: Crossbow, light +1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Feb 9 20:09:49 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc can I still drop my bow when I see it has no effect?
[Thu Feb 9 20:10:08 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I forgot, Savaric take [2d6+18] -> [1,3,18] = (22) damage from the flames when your struck the creatures.
[Thu Feb 9 20:10:13 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Feb 9 20:10:14 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc although I suppose that's a free action... never mind
[Thu Feb 9 20:10:28 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc drop bow and get ready to draw swords
[Thu Feb 9 20:10:55 2006] : (1) DM: The lion gets singed for [1d6+8] -> [4,8] = (12) damage.
[Thu Feb 9 20:11:29 2006] : (1) DM: ooc any spells, Belros?
[Thu Feb 9 20:11:50 2006] : (5) Belros: Casts...: Magic Missile for [5d4+5] -> [3,3,3,3,2,5] = (19) damage
[Thu Feb 9 20:12:16 2006] : (5) Belros: done
[Thu Feb 9 20:12:20 2006] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Feb 9 20:13:10 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Casting Bull's strength on Savaric [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Feb 9 20:13:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc note that bulls strength is always +4 now. 3.5e rules.
[Thu Feb 9 20:13:48 2006] : (3) Savaric: [2d100] -> [65,19] = (84)
[Thu Feb 9 20:13:53 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc oops
[Thu Feb 9 20:13:59 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc it's touch as well
[Thu Feb 9 20:14:06 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc OK, will remedy that
[Thu Feb 9 20:15:10 2006] : (1) DM: The creature takes a step and casts a spell.
[Thu Feb 9 20:15:22 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Feb 9 20:15:23 2006] : (5) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26)
[Thu Feb 9 20:15:26 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [89] = (89)
[Thu Feb 9 20:15:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [10,17] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Thu Feb 9 20:15:43 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc +2 to attack and damage
[Thu Feb 9 20:15:58 2006] : (1) DM: A cut in the air appears another creature steps out.
[Thu Feb 9 20:16:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you don't get an AoO, Savaric. You're not next to it.
[Thu Feb 9 20:16:21 2006] : (1) DM: It attacks Ayhlanne
[Thu Feb 9 20:16:25 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (base): [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [5,7,1] = (13)
[Thu Feb 9 20:16:26 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (second): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [2,7,1] = (10)
[Thu Feb 9 20:16:31 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc he stepped out of my threat area, but it was only a 5 footer
[Thu Feb 9 20:16:36 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ac=23
[Thu Feb 9 20:16:41 2006] : (1) DM: Misses.
[Thu Feb 9 20:16:54 2006] : (1) DM: ooc so no AoO, right?
[Thu Feb 9 20:17:05 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc yeah, my mistake
[Thu Feb 9 20:17:27 2006] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, would get a AoO except she has no weapon.
[Thu Feb 9 20:17:35 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (base): [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [4,7,6] = (17)
[Thu Feb 9 20:17:35 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (second): [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [5,7,1] = (13)
[Thu Feb 9 20:17:35 2006] : (1) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d8+14+1d6] -> [4,7,14,1] = (26)
[Thu Feb 9 20:17:43 2006] : (1) DM: The first also strikes.
[Thu Feb 9 20:17:52 2006] : (1) DM: Take 17 damage, Ayhlanne.
[Thu Feb 9 20:18:15 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Feb 9 20:18:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: 5 ft step
[Thu Feb 9 20:18:40 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [20,17] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [4,6,1,5] = (16)
[Thu Feb 9 20:18:40 2006] : (3) Savaric: Critical hit? [1d20+17] -> [16,17] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d10+12+2d6] -> [1,1,12,6,1] = (21)
[Thu Feb 9 20:18:43 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (2nd) (base): [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [3,6,3,1] = (13)
[Thu Feb 9 20:18:45 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (3rd) (base): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [10,6,3,2] = (21)
[Thu Feb 9 20:19:26 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc +2 to attack and damage on all
[Thu Feb 9 20:19:47 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc str now adjusted!
[Thu Feb 9 20:19:47 2006] : (1) DM: Red glowing ichor oozes from numerous woulds,
[Thu Feb 9 20:19:59 2006] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Feb 9 20:20:26 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric, take [3d6+8+8+8] -> [3,4,3,8,8,8] = (34)
[Thu Feb 9 20:20:38 2006] : (1) DM: I mean: [2d8+16] -> [2,6,16] = (24)
[Thu Feb 9 20:20:52 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: 5 foot step and draw my weapons
[Thu Feb 9 20:21:10 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc can't do much more can i?
[Thu Feb 9 20:21:29 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else? You could move or drink a potion etc.
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:02 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: I go back towards them, redy to strike
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:06 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: *ready
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:20 2006] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:26 2006] : (5) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:28 2006] : (5) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:39 2006] : (1) DM: Misses.
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:40 2006] : (5) Belros: @#3
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:44 2006] : (5) Belros: Casts...: Lightning Bolt, causing [10d6] -> [1,5,1,3,2,4,3,5,3,1] = (28) points of damage
[Thu Feb 9 20:22:57 2006] : (1) DM: At?
[Thu Feb 9 20:23:02 2006] : (5) Belros: #3
[Thu Feb 9 20:23:30 2006] : (5) Belros: done
[Thu Feb 9 20:23:44 2006] : (1) DM: The bolt strikes the creature but it crackles harmlesses off it.
[Thu Feb 9 20:23:55 2006] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Feb 9 20:24:16 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Casting Hold person on the newcomer
[Thu Feb 9 20:24:46 2006] : (1) DM: It might be humanoid but I'm not sure it counts as a person.... checking.
[Thu Feb 9 20:25:23 2006] : (1) DM: What's the DC?
[Thu Feb 9 20:25:36 2006] : (1) DM: (10 + spell level + abililty bonus)
[Thu Feb 9 20:26:01 2006] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Thu Feb 9 20:26:13 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Spell level 2
[Thu Feb 9 20:26:31 2006] : (1) DM: The creatre is frozen in place.
[Thu Feb 9 20:26:43 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it's level 3 for a wizard.
[Thu Feb 9 20:26:53 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Kill it while it can't move"
[Thu Feb 9 20:26:54 2006] : (1) DM: ooc but you're a cleric... heh.
[Thu Feb 9 20:27:02 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Feb 9 20:27:09 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Done
[Thu Feb 9 20:27:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Don't worry, I'm trying, but they keep burning me!"
[Thu Feb 9 20:27:49 2006] : (1) DM: The remaining active one attacks ayhlanne
[Thu Feb 9 20:27:51 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (base): [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [8,7,5] = (20)
[Thu Feb 9 20:27:51 2006] : (1) DM: Longsword, +1 flaming (second): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+7+1d6] -> [2,7,6] = (15)
[Thu Feb 9 20:28:01 2006] : (1) DM: A hit for 20 damage.
[Thu Feb 9 20:28:05 2006] : (3) Savaric: "What the hell is that in the pentagram in the corner?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:28:36 2006] : (5) Belros: "I can't see it"
[Thu Feb 9 20:28:51 2006] : (1) DM: Those in the room can see a glowing globe of red light trapping a creature inside. A pentagram in red is drawn on the ground underneath.
[Thu Feb 9 20:29:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric describes it
[Thu Feb 9 20:29:27 2006] : (5) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [17,13] = (30)
[Thu Feb 9 20:29:35 2006] : (1) DM: Savaric, your turn.
[Thu Feb 9 20:30:00 2006] : (5) Belros: Lion is flanking
[Thu Feb 9 20:30:09 2006] : (3) Savaric: 5 ft step, then chop at #2
[Thu Feb 9 20:30:19 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (Smite Evil) (1st) (base): [1d20+21] -> [13,21] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d10+19+2d6] -> [6,19,5,1] = (31)
[Thu Feb 9 20:30:24 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (2nd) (base): [1d20+14] -> [16,14] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [9,8,3,2] = (22)
[Thu Feb 9 20:30:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: move to #3 if he dies
[Thu Feb 9 20:30:40 2006] : (3) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (3rd) (base): [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [3,8,6,4] = (21)
[Thu Feb 9 20:31:00 2006] : (1) DM: Two hits. Take [2d6+8] -> [2,1,8] = (11) damage from the flames as you strike.
[Thu Feb 9 20:31:13 2006] : (5) Belros: "That could be holding the creature he was summoning"
[Thu Feb 9 20:31:21 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc done
[Thu Feb 9 20:31:24 2006] : (1) DM: It's still alive, barely. A limb is nearly completely severed.
[Thu Feb 9 20:31:50 2006] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Feb 9 20:31:53 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: 5 ft step
[Thu Feb 9 20:32:05 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gulps a potion
[Thu Feb 9 20:32:22 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: [2d8+3] -> [3,2,3] = (8)
[Thu Feb 9 20:32:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I could use some healing"
[Thu Feb 9 20:32:35 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "So could I"
[Thu Feb 9 20:32:48 2006] : (1) DM: Anything else, Ayhlanne?
[Thu Feb 9 20:32:57 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc can I cast a spell?
[Thu Feb 9 20:33:12 2006] : (1) DM: Yes.
[Thu Feb 9 20:33:19 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Thu Feb 9 20:33:43 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu Feb 9 20:33:51 2006] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Feb 9 20:34:05 2006] : (5) Belros: on #2:
[Thu Feb 9 20:34:07 2006] : (5) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Feb 9 20:34:10 2006] : (5) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Feb 9 20:35:05 2006] : (1) DM: it dies but the loin is singed in the attack. [2d6+8] -> [3,4,8] = (15) damage
[Thu Feb 9 20:35:33 2006] : (5) Belros: on #3
[Thu Feb 9 20:35:35 2006] : (5) Belros: Casts...: Magic Missile for [5d4+5] -> [4,1,3,3,4,5] = (20) damage
[Thu Feb 9 20:35:59 2006] : (1) DM: Spell resistance roll (yeah I forgot earlier)
[Thu Feb 9 20:36:35 2006] : (5) Belros: what is it? Always forget
[Thu Feb 9 20:36:45 2006] : (1) DM: 1d20+caster level
[Thu Feb 9 20:36:55 2006] : (5) Belros: [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Thu Feb 9 20:37:31 2006] : (1) DM: The globes of magical energy bounce of harmlessly and fizzle.
[Thu Feb 9 20:37:34 2006] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Feb 9 20:37:50 2006] : (5) Belros: oh, +2 on that
[Thu Feb 9 20:37:51 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Castin cure light wounds on Savaric
[Thu Feb 9 20:37:55 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Casts...: Cure light wounds, [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7) damage cured
[Thu Feb 9 20:38:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Thanks AnnA"
[Thu Feb 9 20:38:51 2006] : (1) DM: The magic missle strikes and the creature falls down dead.
[Thu Feb 9 20:39:00 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Feb 9 20:39:07 2006] : (5) Belros: forgot about the focus feat
[Thu Feb 9 20:39:11 2006] : (1) DM: The flames extinguished.
[Thu Feb 9 20:39:25 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Sorry I was not of much help"
[Thu Feb 9 20:39:31 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "But their flames were deadly"
[Thu Feb 9 20:39:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Phew, they were hot, every time I hit them, I got burned!"
[Thu Feb 9 20:39:38 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "What about you, Ayhlanne, do you need my help?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:40:35 2006] : (1) Unknown creature: "Morrrtals! Rrrrelease me."
[Thu Feb 9 20:40:40 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I think we'd best look at whatever is in the corner"
[Thu Feb 9 20:40:41 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I could use some yes"
[Thu Feb 9 20:40:53 2006] : (5) Belros: Belros goes over to examine the globe
[Thu Feb 9 20:40:56 2006] : (1) Unknown creature: The chained man on the altar wimpers
[Thu Feb 9 20:41:09 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric drinks a potion of CMW
[Thu Feb 9 20:41:13 2006] : (3) Savaric: [2d8+3] -> [5,2,3] = (10)
[Thu Feb 9 20:41:21 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Casts...: Cure light wounds, [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11) damage cured
[Thu Feb 9 20:41:27 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Thank you"
[Thu Feb 9 20:41:53 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Let's untie that man"
[Thu Feb 9 20:41:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric looks at the creature in chains
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:02 2006] : (1) DM: Once you're closer to the red globe you can see inside it better.
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:04 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gulps a potion
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:05 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I didn't even see him"
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:06 2006] : (5) Belros: To the creature: "What are you?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:07 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: [2d8+3] -> [5,5,3] = (13)
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:08 2006] : (5) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [16,13] = (29)
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:35 2006] : (3) Savaric: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [1,15] = (16)
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:37 2006] : (3) Savaric: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:50 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:54 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Feb 9 20:42:57 2006] : (1) DM: Inside is a 7 foot tall humanoid covered in sharp spines right down to the tip of its large tail.
[Thu Feb 9 20:43:01 2006] : (5) Belros: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Feb 9 20:43:01 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Thu Feb 9 20:43:04 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc is there something on the altar, and in the pentagram?
[Thu Feb 9 20:43:21 2006] : (5) Belros: ooc miner on altar, creature in gram
[Thu Feb 9 20:43:33 2006] : (5) Belros: ooc I assume
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:00 2006] : (1) DM: The man chained to the altar looks terrified and appears to be a miner.
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:09 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna unties the man on the altar
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:16 2006] : (1) DM: He can do little but wimper in terror.
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric is trying to think how you send a bound creature back to it's plane without releasing it into ours
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:23 2006] : (1) DM: The man is chained.
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:26 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Don't worry, it's all over now"
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:34 2006] : (3) Savaric: "First I will see to the miner"
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:53 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna examines the locks on the chains
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:56 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric tries to snap the chains with his hands
[Thu Feb 9 20:44:58 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [10,15] = (25)
[Thu Feb 9 20:45:00 2006] : (3) Savaric: Str check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Thu Feb 9 20:45:05 2006] : (1) DM: All four limps are chained so he's spread eagled.
[Thu Feb 9 20:45:11 2006] : (1) DM: limbs
[Thu Feb 9 20:45:20 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Oh, that may be a better idea Anna"
[Thu Feb 9 20:45:32 2006] : (1) DM: The locks are simple.
[Thu Feb 9 20:45:52 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna starts opening the locks
[Thu Feb 9 20:45:58 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [15,19] = (34)
[Thu Feb 9 20:46:08 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: How many?
[Thu Feb 9 20:46:12 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [12,19] = (31)
[Thu Feb 9 20:46:12 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [19,19] = (38)
[Thu Feb 9 20:46:13 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [8,19] = (27)
[Thu Feb 9 20:46:23 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "Rrrrelease me! I give gold. You morrrrtals love gold. yes?" The creatures voice is harsh and unpleasant.
[Thu Feb 9 20:46:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: "That was good thinking, holding that creature"
[Thu Feb 9 20:46:51 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I am glad I thought of it"
[Thu Feb 9 20:47:09 2006] : (1) DM: Anna has no problems with the locks. Once freed the miner scampers back in terror and cowers down in the corner.
[Thu Feb 9 20:47:28 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Fear not, we will help you out of here"
[Thu Feb 9 20:47:31 2006] : (5) Belros: Belros shakes his head at the devil
[Thu Feb 9 20:47:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: to the miner
[Thu Feb 9 20:47:53 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Does anyone know what this is?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:48:07 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric points at the creature
[Thu Feb 9 20:48:18 2006] : (5) Belros: "I beleive it is a Hamatula. A Devil"
[Thu Feb 9 20:48:23 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: To Hamatula:: "How much gold are you talking about?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:48:41 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric looks at Anna with his jaw agape
[Thu Feb 9 20:49:01 2006] : (5) Belros: "An evil creature, not of this plane"
[Thu Feb 9 20:49:05 2006] : (1) DM: The miner pays no attention to your question and remains crouched in terror.
[Thu Feb 9 20:49:13 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "A devil Anna"
[Thu Feb 9 20:49:15 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I got that bit from the Devil part"
[Thu Feb 9 20:49:21 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You heard that part?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:49:50 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "Ah smarrrt morrrtal. Many coins I can give. Enough to burrry you alive!"
[Thu Feb 9 20:50:23 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Hmm, quite literally probably, knowing how treacherous such creatures are"
[Thu Feb 9 20:50:23 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Nah, not enough"
[Thu Feb 9 20:50:26 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The metaphor is not...reassuring"
[Thu Feb 9 20:50:31 2006] : (3) Savaric: "There will be no deals"
[Thu Feb 9 20:50:49 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "How do we kill it?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:50:58 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "I can give you powerrrrful magic. If gold is not what you desirrre."
[Thu Feb 9 20:51:06 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We can't unless we go to its home plane"
[Thu Feb 9 20:51:12 2006] : (5) Belros: "I think the question is how do we send it back whence it came"
[Thu Feb 9 20:51:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: "But we can banish it back there"
[Thu Feb 9 20:51:49 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc unless it's gated in
[Thu Feb 9 20:51:53 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am not sure I get this"
[Thu Feb 9 20:52:02 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You want to banish it here?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:52:16 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I want it to go back to where it belongs"
[Thu Feb 9 20:52:25 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Won't it remain a danger if we send it back?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:52:29 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "Yessss. Banish me will do fine. Just frrrree me frrrom this prrrison."
[Thu Feb 9 20:52:36 2006] : (5) Belros: "I know of a spell, but cannot cast it today"
[Thu Feb 9 20:52:43 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric rubs his hands over his burned arms
[Thu Feb 9 20:52:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: Lay On Hands: 18 HP
[Thu Feb 9 20:53:24 2006] : (5) Belros: Here you go Sav. Belros hands Savaric a CLW potion
[Thu Feb 9 20:53:41 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Thanks Belros"
[Thu Feb 9 20:53:49 2006] : (5) Belros: To Devil: "Do you know who summoned you to this place?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:53:49 2006] : (3) Savaric: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Thu Feb 9 20:54:04 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "You should have said, I can cast just one more cure spell"
[Thu Feb 9 20:54:30 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric looks in his pack
[Thu Feb 9 20:54:46 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "That currrsed wizard. Rrrrr." It lashes out in frustration at the enclosing globe, breaking a claw.
[Thu Feb 9 20:55:01 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Here Belros, I have 4 of them anyway. You are more likely to be in desperate need of healing than me"
[Thu Feb 9 20:55:12 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric hands back a CLW
[Thu Feb 9 20:55:33 2006] : (5) Belros: "Ok, but if you ever need it..."
[Thu Feb 9 20:55:39 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Thanks"
[Thu Feb 9 20:55:40 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Anyone we knew and killed?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:55:59 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I think he's the proverbial one that got away"
[Thu Feb 9 20:56:06 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc brb
[Thu Feb 9 20:56:40 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "If he got away we may not be done here yet"
[Thu Feb 9 20:57:18 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc back
[Thu Feb 9 20:57:37 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Indeed, but now, how do we get rid of this devil?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:58:10 2006] : (3) Savaric: "This circle won't last for ever"
[Thu Feb 9 20:58:30 2006] : (5) Belros: "I should be able to return it but not until I have rested"
[Thu Feb 9 20:58:40 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "To banish me. Brreak the pentagrrram."
[Thu Feb 9 20:58:44 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Well, if Belros can send him back tomorrow, we'de better spend the night here"
[Thu Feb 9 20:58:52 2006] : (3) Savaric: "That's so not going to happen"
[Thu Feb 9 20:58:58 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Can we believe it?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:59:17 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes to the miner in the corner
[Thu Feb 9 20:59:21 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc I should know about magic circles...
[Thu Feb 9 20:59:22 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Are you ok?"
[Thu Feb 9 20:59:27 2006] : (5) Belros: Belros considers the breaking the pentagram idea...
[Thu Feb 9 20:59:28 2006] : (5) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [7,13] = (20)
[Thu Feb 9 20:59:35 2006] : (5) Belros: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Thu Feb 9 20:59:54 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "Rrrrr. I can give you inforrrmation. You arrre you ones the prrrrincess seeks, yes?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:00:21 2006] : (3) Savaric: "What princess? You spesk gibberish"
[Thu Feb 9 21:00:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc how ironic
[Thu Feb 9 21:00:47 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Go on, tell us what you know"
[Thu Feb 9 21:00:57 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc which corner is the miner in?
[Thu Feb 9 21:01:15 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne tries to comfor the miner
[Thu Feb 9 21:01:29 2006] : (1) Hamatula: It points a bleeding hand and Ayhlanne, Belros, and Anna. "You morrrtals she seeks."
[Thu Feb 9 21:02:31 2006] : (1) Hamatula: Its tails lashes in distresss. Slamming into the confining magical wards. It grimmaces in pain.
[Thu Feb 9 21:02:46 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "We seem to be in demand. Doesn't she want Savaric?" Anna pointsat the paladin
[Thu Feb 9 21:03:17 2006] : (1) DM: The miner seems to respond to nothing. All he knows now is terror.
[Thu Feb 9 21:03:27 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne turns around "Of course not. She's from our plane, not this"
[Thu Feb 9 21:04:03 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Just checking, Ayhlanne"
[Thu Feb 9 21:04:20 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "How do we defeat her?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:04:30 2006] : (6) Belros (enter): 21:04
[Thu Feb 9 21:04:38 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "Fool morrrtals! You know not what is set against you. Frrrree me and I can tell you."
[Thu Feb 9 21:04:42 2006] : (6) Belros: ooc connection died
[Thu Feb 9 21:05:18 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "But can we trust you?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:05:32 2006] : (6) Belros: Booting '(5) Belros' from server...
[Thu Feb 9 21:05:33 2006] : (5) Belros (exit): 21:05
[Thu Feb 9 21:05:46 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I have no idea how long the circle may last"
[Thu Feb 9 21:05:55 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Mine last no longer than an hour"
[Thu Feb 9 21:07:10 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "On the honorrr of the clan of Va'tarit, I will tell you if you frrrree me." He holds a clawed hand to his chest.
[Thu Feb 9 21:07:41 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc are devils lawful or chaotic?
[Thu Feb 9 21:07:54 2006] : (1) Hamatula: Devils are lawful.
[Thu Feb 9 21:08:03 2006] : (6) Belros: "The symbol is used to hold him, but I am unsure whether destroying it will free him on this plane or return him"
[Thu Feb 9 21:08:23 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Best be safe and leave it"
[Thu Feb 9 21:08:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Do you know how long it might last"
[Thu Feb 9 21:08:54 2006] : (6) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [3,13] = (16)
[Thu Feb 9 21:09:02 2006] : (6) Belros: how long?
[Thu Feb 9 21:09:30 2006] : (3) Savaric: To the demon:: "Just like a devil, ruthlessly evil to the core, but using their own system of law to justify what they do"
[Thu Feb 9 21:10:09 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Your word may be enough to bind you for a time, but how long before you twist it to please yourself?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:10:24 2006] : (6) Belros: "While the pentagram is whole, he will be held"
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:08 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I think that we have no choice but to wait until tomorrow and allow Belros time to learn his spell"
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:15 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Maybe we can take try to talk to the miner?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:21 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "Rrrr. I know not evil. I know warrrr and honorrr. Can Va'tarit is pround and old and every honorrrable."
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:28 2006] : (1) Hamatula: ooc Can = Clan
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:32 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Do you swear that if we free you you will telll us what we need to know and you will return to your own plane?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:39 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ""He probably knows more that can help?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:50 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "So I swearrr."
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:52 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I mean here we are, deabting with yet another bottled being"
[Thu Feb 9 21:11:55 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Anna, I can't allow that"
[Thu Feb 9 21:12:06 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "While another almost died of fright"
[Thu Feb 9 21:12:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: "This creature does not belong on this plane"
[Thu Feb 9 21:12:29 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes back to the miner
[Thu Feb 9 21:12:30 2006] : (3) Savaric: "L
[Thu Feb 9 21:12:42 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We'll send him back to his blood war"
[Thu Feb 9 21:13:45 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I don't mean to be forceful, or stubborn, but there are some things that I cannot allow"
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:00 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "What? You didn't think I want him here, did you? I was asking him if he would return?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:06 2006] : (3) Savaric: "And a devil loose practically by my own hand..."
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:15 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hello???"
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:28 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Can you just stop this bickering for now?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:39 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Take a breath, think about this"
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:46 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I am sorry"
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:48 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And help me reassure this poor man"
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:51 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Who's bickering? I just think Savaric misunderstands me"
[Thu Feb 9 21:14:53 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric looks down"
[Thu Feb 9 21:15:10 2006] : (6) Belros: "We have 2 choices - destroy the penagram, or stay here for the night"
[Thu Feb 9 21:15:14 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Maybe I do Anna. It's not you that I distrust"
[Thu Feb 9 21:15:26 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I can't take his word"
[Thu Feb 9 21:16:16 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne asks the miner whether he's hurt
[Thu Feb 9 21:16:24 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Do you ned anything?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:16:34 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I'm just trying to find a way out of our predicament and we need the information this creature has"
[Thu Feb 9 21:16:35 2006] : (1) Hamatula: The miner still doesn't respond.
[Thu Feb 9 21:16:50 2006] : (6) Belros: "Neither do I Savaric, but we may have no other choice. That wizard is almost certainly going to return at some point"
[Thu Feb 9 21:16:58 2006] : (3) Savaric: "So who is the princess?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:17:30 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gives the miner a little bit of water
[Thu Feb 9 21:17:42 2006] : (1) Hamatula: The miner drinks.
[Thu Feb 9 21:17:54 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "A demoin on our world, we were fighting her when we ende up here"
[Thu Feb 9 21:19:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I don't know the best course"
[Thu Feb 9 21:19:29 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Are you hurt? If you can't talk, show me"
[Thu Feb 9 21:19:34 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "And the moment we return the fight will continue"
[Thu Feb 9 21:19:47 2006] : (3) Savaric: "All actions could be wrong. I wish I knew more about the circle that holds him in"
[Thu Feb 9 21:19:58 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc if you want me to stop David, just assume that I am doing aeverything necessary to get this guy to talk, so you don't have to be in two places at the same time
[Thu Feb 9 21:20:10 2006] : (1) Hamatula: The miner shakes his head briefly.
[Thu Feb 9 21:20:56 2006] : (6) Belros: Keep thinking about planar stuff, gates, pentagrams and the circle
[Thu Feb 9 21:20:57 2006] : (6) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [4,13] = (17)
[Thu Feb 9 21:20:58 2006] : (6) Belros: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Thu Feb 9 21:21:10 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc what time is it roughly?
[Thu Feb 9 21:21:32 2006] : (1) Hamatula: ooc late afternoon/early evening.
[Thu Feb 9 21:21:39 2006] : (6) Belros: ooc I've seriously no idea what to do
[Thu Feb 9 21:22:05 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc then talk to the damn miner!
[Thu Feb 9 21:22:36 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna goes over to check the minor out. Is he wounded?
[Thu Feb 9 21:22:57 2006] : (1) Hamatula: The miner is not physically wounded.
[Thu Feb 9 21:23:00 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Well, he's not going anywhere"
[Thu Feb 9 21:23:15 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric wanders over to the others
[Thu Feb 9 21:23:39 2006] : (1) DM: The hamatula sits down on its haunches, head bowed.
[Thu Feb 9 21:23:49 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric tries to work out what's wrong with him
[Thu Feb 9 21:23:51 2006] : (3) Savaric: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23)
[Thu Feb 9 21:24:05 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc the man that is
[Thu Feb 9 21:24:10 2006] : (6) Belros: "You must know that we cannot release you"
[Thu Feb 9 21:25:05 2006] : (1) DM: The miner is suffering from a mental disorder brought on by severe stress and fear.
[Thu Feb 9 21:25:26 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc any way we can cure him? restoration potion or something?
[Thu Feb 9 21:25:40 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I can't seem to be able to get him to talk"
[Thu Feb 9 21:25:46 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I don't think magic works on mental heath problems.
[Thu Feb 9 21:25:48 2006] : (6) Belros: Do we stay here, or return to the surface for the night? Either choice has its risks"
[Thu Feb 9 21:25:58 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Anyone of you can being him back to a normal state?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:26:06 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "We give him food and drink and take him with us when we leave. What more can we do?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:26:26 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "OK"
[Thu Feb 9 21:26:31 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna gets a blanket and put it over the man
[Thu Feb 9 21:27:04 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Get some rest, you're safe now"
[Thu Feb 9 21:27:11 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I agree Anna"
[Thu Feb 9 21:27:31 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I think what will heal him is a sense of relief to be alive, and time"
[Thu Feb 9 21:27:53 2006] : (6) Belros: "Then perhaps we should get him to the surface now"
[Thu Feb 9 21:27:54 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "And his friends, his family and the resemblance of a normal life"
[Thu Feb 9 21:27:56 2006] : (3) Savaric: "If we are deciding what to do, I vote to stay"
[Thu Feb 9 21:28:13 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We cannot let this thing loose"
[Thu Feb 9 21:28:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Yes Anna, all good for healing"
[Thu Feb 9 21:29:03 2006] : (6) Belros: "Then let us prepare to stay"
[Thu Feb 9 21:29:31 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Call me an optimistic, but I think the creature will keep its word"
[Thu Feb 9 21:29:43 2006] : (6) Belros: "You're optimistic"
[Thu Feb 9 21:29:50 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I'd rather not risk that pit 3 times to take him out, then come back again"
[Thu Feb 9 21:29:55 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc Darn, whart is wrong with me tonight? Typo after typo
[Thu Feb 9 21:30:17 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "ok, so do we continue looking for whatever hides in this place or do we just wait until we have rested?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:30:35 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I believe he has a twisted sense of honour, but that it extends to his preception of keeping his promise, and that's where it ends"
[Thu Feb 9 21:31:00 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Like all followers of the letter of the law, they twist it to their own ends"
[Thu Feb 9 21:31:13 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "So we just need to be very careful what promise we want from him"
[Thu Feb 9 21:31:36 2006] : (6) Belros: "A slightly bitter perspective Savaric"
[Thu Feb 9 21:31:59 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Kord would not have me treat with such a creature. i can put it no plainer Anna"
[Thu Feb 9 21:32:38 2006] : (3) Savaric: "This is something I feel that my god would not forgive me"
[Thu Feb 9 21:33:02 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "But what else can we do?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:33:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Thu Feb 9 21:33:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I am sorry Belros, but that is my experience of the powerful and landed"
[Thu Feb 9 21:33:45 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We wait, then Belros sends it home"
[Thu Feb 9 21:33:59 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Good. Let us get ready for the night then"
[Thu Feb 9 21:34:10 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Or do we want to make sure there is nothing hidden in the nearby corridors?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:34:26 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I think that's a very wise idea Ayhlanne"
[Thu Feb 9 21:34:41 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I'll check this room for traps and secret doors first"
[Thu Feb 9 21:34:59 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "And then I'll take a look at the corridors"
[Thu Feb 9 21:35:14 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Your skills prove so useful Anna. I enjoy travelling with you"
[Thu Feb 9 21:35:41 2006] : (1) DM: ooc back
[Thu Feb 9 21:35:47 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Taking 20 on searching the room (+15)
[Thu Feb 9 21:37:14 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Hmm, interesting"
[Thu Feb 9 21:37:56 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks for significant tracks
[Thu Feb 9 21:38:00 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
[Thu Feb 9 21:38:38 2006] : (1) DM: The room is well travelled and scuffed from the fight. There are no distinctive tracks.
[Thu Feb 9 21:38:39 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Stand back, I've found a switch that'll probably open the secret door located right there. I'm going to try it now"
[Thu Feb 9 21:39:02 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I don't know how she can see these things"
[Thu Feb 9 21:39:13 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne draws her swords
[Thu Feb 9 21:39:14 2006] : (1) DM: There's a grinding of old machinery and a small doorway opens in the south wall.
[Thu Feb 9 21:39:17 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Practice makes perfect"
[Thu Feb 9 21:39:36 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17)
[Thu Feb 9 21:39:42 2006] : (6) Belros: "Interesting"
[Thu Feb 9 21:39:49 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Thu Feb 9 21:39:49 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Indeed, though I imagine that there's no small amount of natural aptitude!"
[Thu Feb 9 21:40:12 2006] : (1) DM: Inside is what appears to be an old store room, boxes and barrells stacked up on the sides.
[Thu Feb 9 21:40:24 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Unlit I suppose?
[Thu Feb 9 21:40:35 2006] : (1) DM: Standing in the middle are three more miners there faces completely blank and unresponding.
[Thu Feb 9 21:40:57 2006] : (1) DM: It's unlit but light from the main chamber illuminates it.
[Thu Feb 9 21:41:16 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Wait while I check for traps"
[Thu Feb 9 21:41:19 2006] : (3) Savaric: "What have you found?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:41:19 2006] : (6) Belros: "Is it safe Anna?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:41:20 2006] : (1) DM: One of the miners has an arm missing, the wound having been cauterized.
[Thu Feb 9 21:41:42 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna walks in, searching for traps, taking 10
[Thu Feb 9 21:42:01 2006] : (1) DM: Assorted human bones are thrown carelessly on a corner, The bones are slightly charred.
[Thu Feb 9 21:42:07 2006] : (1) DM: You find no traps.
[Thu Feb 9 21:42:31 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Help me get those people out of here, please"
[Thu Feb 9 21:42:38 2006] : (1) DM: The miners compleletly ignore you and remain exactly where they are, There only movement the occasional slow blink.
[Thu Feb 9 21:42:49 2006] : (6) Belros: Belros walks in and examines the miners
[Thu Feb 9 21:42:55 2006] : (6) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [19,13] = (32)
[Thu Feb 9 21:42:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [15,13] = (28)
[Thu Feb 9 21:43:06 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric examines them
[Thu Feb 9 21:43:16 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Feb 9 21:43:30 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne searches the room
[Thu Feb 9 21:43:57 2006] : (1) DM: Between the two of you, you conclude that their minds have been completely broken.
[Thu Feb 9 21:44:48 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna examines the boxes and barrels, taking 10
[Thu Feb 9 21:45:11 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We must bring them from this place. The temples will look after them"
[Thu Feb 9 21:45:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I will pay"
[Thu Feb 9 21:45:32 2006] : (1) DM: Most are empty, others contain old mining equipment.
[Thu Feb 9 21:45:44 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric tries to lead one of them out by the hand
[Thu Feb 9 21:45:46 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Do you want to take them now or wait until tomorrow?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:45:59 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I guess we can wait"
[Thu Feb 9 21:46:05 2006] : (6) Belros: "I think tomorrow would be better"
[Thu Feb 9 21:46:07 2006] : (1) DM: The miner shuffles forwards.
[Thu Feb 9 21:46:41 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric leads him to the bottom right corner, away from the other miner
[Thu Feb 9 21:46:55 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "What do you want me to look for in the corridors?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:47:26 2006] : (1) DM: The miner stays put once you've led him there.
[Thu Feb 9 21:47:38 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric fetches the other two guys and sits them all down
[Thu Feb 9 21:47:57 2006] : (6) Belros: "Well, this is right little party we've got"
[Thu Feb 9 21:48:12 2006] : (1) DM: They sit once prodded.
[Thu Feb 9 21:48:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I admit that it's not the best situation, but I at least have a duty"
[Thu Feb 9 21:49:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric gives the broken men some water, then tries to give them some food
[Thu Feb 9 21:49:59 2006] : (1) DM: They drink if you place a cup to their lips but they will not eat.
[Thu Feb 9 21:51:56 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric shakes his head in pity
[Thu Feb 9 21:52:13 2006] : (6) Belros: "I dont think there is much that can be done for them"
[Thu Feb 9 21:52:29 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna follows the corridor until the first junction searching it (taking 20) as she goes along
[Thu Feb 9 21:52:30 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric spends a while tending for the men
[Thu Feb 9 21:52:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric then moves to the others
[Thu Feb 9 21:52:57 2006] : (1) DM: ooc which corridor? The one you came in on?
[Thu Feb 9 21:53:40 2006] : (3) Savaric: "If they cannot eat, then they will die. Maybe it would be a mercy to leave them in the pit where we encountered the vapours?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:53:54 2006] : (3) Savaric: "That would not seem like a bad death"
[Thu Feb 9 21:53:56 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc The corridor leading to this room
[Thu Feb 9 21:54:18 2006] : (6) Belros: "I would say they are dead already"
[Thu Feb 9 21:54:21 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc Is there another one?
[Thu Feb 9 21:54:37 2006] : (1) DM: That corridor goes straight to the pit, you find nothing unusual along the way.
[Thu Feb 9 21:55:43 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna returns: "Right: anyone or anything coming here either must go through the gas or by magical means"
[Thu Feb 9 21:56:05 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "We're as safe here as we can be"
[Thu Feb 9 21:56:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Well, we know that at least one peson can do such, so I suggest that we set a watch"
[Thu Feb 9 21:56:34 2006] : (6) Belros: "Absolutely agreed"
[Thu Feb 9 21:56:42 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Anna, have you looked at the altar at all?"
[Thu Feb 9 21:57:07 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 930 XP for the combat.
[Thu Feb 9 21:57:12 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Yes, I checked the whole room"
[Thu Feb 9 21:57:33 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Ok, I must have been busy when you did that"
[Thu Feb 9 21:57:40 2006] : (1) DM: The altar is just a plain stone block with mancles fasted to it with metal pins.
[Thu Feb 9 22:00:23 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Well, I guess we just wait now"
[Thu Feb 9 22:00:30 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And rest"
[Thu Feb 9 22:00:37 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I don't mind any watch"
[Thu Feb 9 22:00:44 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Shall we take turn keeping watch a little ahead?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:01:40 2006] : (6) Belros: "With the ability to teleport in, would you come through that pit?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:02:15 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric moves
[Thu Feb 9 22:02:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I suggest here"
[Thu Feb 9 22:02:44 2006] : (3) Savaric: "You can watch the corridor, the devil and have a good view of the room"
[Thu Feb 9 22:03:29 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I don't need sleep, just give me an hour to pray at sun up"
[Thu Feb 9 22:03:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc I assume that the fiery swords are sill around my feet?
[Thu Feb 9 22:03:46 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna looks at her ring and smiles
[Thu Feb 9 22:03:46 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Feb 9 22:04:04 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Does anyone have a bag we can put these in?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:04:39 2006] : (6) Belros: "I think they'll burn any bag"
[Thu Feb 9 22:04:59 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "You can try"
[Thu Feb 9 22:05:10 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna hands Savaric a sack
[Thu Feb 9 22:05:31 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc are there scabbards?
[Thu Feb 9 22:05:43 2006] : (3) Savaric: "They must have scabbards for them"
[Thu Feb 9 22:05:44 2006] : (1) DM: I'd assume the Palrethee's had scabbards for their swords.
[Thu Feb 9 22:06:15 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc where's Huerney's bag of holding?
[Thu Feb 9 22:06:19 2006] : (6) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Feb 9 22:06:46 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc I'll bung them in there for memory's sake
[Thu Feb 9 22:07:40 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Belros, can you identify these before we store them?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:08:46 2006] : (6) Belros: "Ok" (using wand)
[Thu Feb 9 22:09:06 2006] : (1) DM: You have three +1 flaming longswords.
[Thu Feb 9 22:09:59 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc can we even use those without getting all nurned?
[Thu Feb 9 22:10:02 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: *burned
[Thu Feb 9 22:10:40 2006] : (1) DM: ooc just the blades are flaming.
[Thu Feb 9 22:10:45 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc k :)
[Thu Feb 9 22:11:57 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc bag of holding updated
[Thu Feb 9 22:12:19 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc cheers for sorting out the formatting Dave
[Thu Feb 9 22:12:28 2006] : (1) DM: ooc np
[Thu Feb 9 22:13:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Who wants to take first watch?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:13:44 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I'll take all watches, until sun up"
[Thu Feb 9 22:13:53 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I must soon spend a short while in my devotions, so I'd better not go first"
[Thu Feb 9 22:14:20 2006] : (6) Belros: "I will take first watch"
[Thu Feb 9 22:14:31 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I'll go along"
[Thu Feb 9 22:15:58 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric tries to find somewhere quiet to perform his duties to Kord
[Thu Feb 9 22:16:51 2006] : (1) DM: Other than the occasional frusttrated growls from the baatezu and the wimpering of the miner it's quiet.
[Thu Feb 9 22:17:20 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne paces along the corridor, Senser in hand
[Thu Feb 9 22:18:06 2006] : (6) Belros: Belros watches the Devil
[Thu Feb 9 22:18:14 2006] : (1) DM: ... you stand a nervous watch through what you think is night...
[Thu Feb 9 22:18:26 2006] : (1) DM: The next day dawns (or so you assume).
[Thu Feb 9 22:18:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric lays hands on Ayhlanne to replenish her
[Thu Feb 9 22:18:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc how much do you need?
[Thu Feb 9 22:19:10 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I'm good actually :)
[Thu Feb 9 22:19:15 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc thx
[Thu Feb 9 22:19:16 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc Oh, OK
[Thu Feb 9 22:19:48 2006] : (6) Belros: Belros looks up from his spell book
[Thu Feb 9 22:20:33 2006] : (6) Belros: "I think I'm ready"
[Thu Feb 9 22:21:07 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Good news, it looks like the magic circle holds up much longer than a protection one"
[Thu Feb 9 22:21:23 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Err, AND it looks like"
[Thu Feb 9 22:21:32 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Which is a good thing"
[Thu Feb 9 22:21:34 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Let's do it, I want to get out of here"
[Thu Feb 9 22:21:37 2006] : (6) Belros: "It should hold as long as the symbol remains"
[Thu Feb 9 22:21:38 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Yes"
[Thu Feb 9 22:21:55 2006] : (6) Belros: Belros approaches the devil
[Thu Feb 9 22:22:25 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric stands alongside, sword in hand and readied, just in case
[Thu Feb 9 22:22:41 2006] : (1) DM: The Hamatula watches Belros approach.
[Thu Feb 9 22:22:44 2006] : (6) Belros: "We are ready to return you to your own plane"
[Thu Feb 9 22:23:07 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne stand ready with her bow
[Thu Feb 9 22:23:09 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "Then brrreak the symbol and begin, morrrtal."
[Thu Feb 9 22:23:24 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna has her bow ready as well
[Thu Feb 9 22:23:31 2006] : (6) Belros: "Breaking the symbol will release you to wreck havoc on this world"
[Thu Feb 9 22:24:10 2006] : (1) Hamatula: "rrrrr"
[Thu Feb 9 22:24:27 2006] : (6) Belros: Belros begins the spell...
[Thu Feb 9 22:25:08 2006] : (6) Belros: Spellcasting.....D I S M I S S A L
[Thu Feb 9 22:25:21 2006] : (6) Belros: ooc too much Knightmare :)
[Thu Feb 9 22:25:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 9 22:27:06 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what's your level Belros? 11?
[Thu Feb 9 22:27:16 2006] : (6) Belros: 10
[Thu Feb 9 22:27:50 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+9-10+8] -> [3,9,-10,8] = (10)
[Thu Feb 9 22:27:59 2006] : (1) DM: Spell resistance roll.
[Thu Feb 9 22:28:07 2006] : (6) Belros: Spell Resistance Check: [1d20+10+2] -> [12,10,2] = (24)
[Thu Feb 9 22:28:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc OMG he got a 3!! Woo-hoo!
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:05 2006] : (6) Belros: whoops. no +2 on my roll
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:09 2006] : (1) DM: There's a flare of heat and a flash of red light and the hamatula disapears.
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:30 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric breathes an enormous sigh of relief
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:34 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Where did it go?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:38 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Well done Belros"
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:38 2006] : (6) Belros: Belros releases the breath he has been holding
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:50 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Errr, wasn't he supposed to give us some info?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:53 2006] : (6) Belros: "Home. I hope"
[Thu Feb 9 22:29:54 2006] : (1) DM: As it leaves it cries out: "The prrrincess wil hunt you down morrrtals...."
[Thu Feb 9 22:30:01 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Did it work? DId you send it back?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:30:11 2006] : (6) Belros: "He wanted to trade info for being released."
[Thu Feb 9 22:30:25 2006] : (3) Savaric: "No, he offered information in return for use breaking the circle, not sending him home"
[Thu Feb 9 22:30:45 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "To be fair, we never made him that offer"
[Thu Feb 9 22:30:57 2006] : (6) Belros: "Well, its gone. There is a chance of him going to a different plane however"
[Thu Feb 9 22:31:11 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric pats Belros on the back
[Thu Feb 9 22:31:14 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Good."
[Thu Feb 9 22:31:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: "once again, well done"
[Thu Feb 9 22:31:30 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "What next? Because we're not really more advanced on what the problem was"
[Thu Feb 9 22:31:39 2006] : (6) Belros: "Lets celebrate when we get out of here"
[Thu Feb 9 22:32:02 2006] : (3) Savaric: "hah, hopefully the plane of the Tanar'ri!"
[Thu Feb 9 22:32:41 2006] : (6) Belros: "I think the wizard, whoever it was, was using the miners as sacrifice for the summoning spell. The plan has been twarted for now, but I doubt he or she will give up"
[Thu Feb 9 22:32:45 2006] : (3) Savaric: "A devil unceremoniously dumped into the realm of the demons, that would be just desserts"
[Thu Feb 9 22:33:12 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Well, I doubt that they'll be back for some time"
[Thu Feb 9 22:33:38 2006] : (6) Belros: You know, for a Paladin you have a particularily twisted mind"
[Thu Feb 9 22:33:42 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We must decide what to do with those who are like living dead"
[Thu Feb 9 22:33:56 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I am not a paladin Belros"
[Thu Feb 9 22:34:14 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I suppose to must, that's how I must seem though"
[Thu Feb 9 22:34:28 2006] : (6) Belros: "Oh? I had assumed that you were. My apologies"
[Thu Feb 9 22:34:45 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I do not believe that the law takes precedence ove justice, or freedom"
[Thu Feb 9 22:35:18 2006] : (3) Savaric: "My deity is Kord, he revels in the freedom of anarchy"
[Thu Feb 9 22:35:27 2006] : (6) Belros: "An excellent perspective"
[Thu Feb 9 22:36:12 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Anyway, what do we do with these unfortunates?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:36:17 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "So what do we do about the gas?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:36:42 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "If we take them throug it, they'll die, they don't know how to run anymore"
[Thu Feb 9 22:37:02 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I believe we should lead them into the pit"
[Thu Feb 9 22:37:16 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "And then what?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:37:21 2006] : (3) Savaric: "there they will have a painless end to their existence"!
[Thu Feb 9 22:37:42 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We tell the miners where their bodies can be found, and we say no more"
[Thu Feb 9 22:37:44 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Are you saying we should kill them? WHy?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:38:00 2006] : (6) Belros: "I must agree. They can barely be described as alive, can they?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:38:03 2006] : (3) Savaric: "No, we don't kill them. We leave them to die peacefully"
[Thu Feb 9 22:38:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: "They cannot eat and will dies of starvation otherwise"
[Thu Feb 9 22:38:39 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Why not leave them here and tell the miners where to find them. They might yet recover, you know"
[Thu Feb 9 22:39:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I suppose that there is that possibility, but when I examined them, I had little hope, and Belros concurred"
[Thu Feb 9 22:39:46 2006] : (3) Savaric: "If they do not begin eating within a month, they will die of starvation"
[Thu Feb 9 22:39:50 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "They are in shock, an examination at such a point in time says nothing"
[Thu Feb 9 22:40:18 2006] : (3) Savaric: "No, the man chained is in shock. These others are mere shells"
[Thu Feb 9 22:40:42 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I only speak of what I consider best for them"
[Thu Feb 9 22:40:55 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We can choose your path if you wish"
[Thu Feb 9 22:41:20 2006] : (6) Belros: "I am not sure we will be able to get them through the gas safely"
[Thu Feb 9 22:41:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: "But I feel that it will put unnecessary strain and pain on their families"
[Thu Feb 9 22:41:37 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We ahardly got ourselves through"
[Thu Feb 9 22:41:45 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We would leave them for the miners to recover Belros"
[Thu Feb 9 22:41:56 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I will not take them into the gs to die, if that's what you want to do I'll stay here with them while you return to the sun"
[Thu Feb 9 22:42:19 2006] : (3) Savaric: "If you have an objection, then I won't do it"
[Thu Feb 9 22:42:27 2006] : (6) Belros: "Leave them here then, and let the miners recover them. They may have the correct equipment to handel teh gas"
[Thu Feb 9 22:42:29 2006] : (3) Savaric: "It is just a consideration"
[Thu Feb 9 22:42:33 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am at a loss what to do
[Thu Feb 9 22:42:46 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "these men are useless for our quests. We let the devil go"
[Thu Feb 9 22:42:50 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't know"
[Thu Feb 9 22:43:08 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "As long as I'm not convinced that letting them die is the humane way, I can't allow it"
[Thu Feb 9 22:43:29 2006] : (6) Belros: "As for ourselves, we now know about the gas. I beleive we should be able to get beyond its effects quickly enough going the other way"
[Thu Feb 9 22:43:47 2006] : (3) Savaric: "That is fair enough Anna, I respect that"
[Thu Feb 9 22:44:15 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 250 XP for the hamatula.
[Thu Feb 9 22:44:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: "It wasn't an easy decision for me. I just consider that as poor miners, there is no way that they can afford treatment. This would require a miracle, or a wish"
[Thu Feb 9 22:44:45 2006] : (1) DM: ooc (everyone gets that XP even though only Belros did the casting)
[Thu Feb 9 22:45:04 2006] : (6) Belros: ooc :P
[Thu Feb 9 22:45:19 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc We were there ;)
[Thu Feb 9 22:45:30 2006] : (6) Belros: "Neither of which is within our power"
[Thu Feb 9 22:46:19 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Belros, is there a way to blow that gas away? Could you conjure up wind perhaps?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:46:20 2006] : (3) Savaric: "And so, they will dies of starvation, either quick, or slowly if given liquid foods"
[Thu Feb 9 22:46:54 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Or they will learn to eat again. Who's to say?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:46:56 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Anna, could you not summon sweet air? I have seen the clerics do such"
[Thu Feb 9 22:47:26 2006] : (6) Belros: "No way I know of Anna, and even if I could, there is nowhere for the gas to go except in here, or further up our exit path"
[Thu Feb 9 22:47:40 2006] : (3) Savaric: "All I can go on is my sense that there was nothing left inside them. but as I say, if you have hope, it's enough for me"
[Thu Feb 9 22:48:31 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc or maybe not! It's not in the 3.5e SRD
[Thu Feb 9 22:49:48 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc Nor in the 3.0 PHB
[Thu Feb 9 22:50:08 2006] : (6) Belros: ooc what about a summoned Giant Owl to flap the gas away?
[Thu Feb 9 22:50:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Belros, could you perhaps summon an air elemental to whip the air up?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:50:30 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I wish I knew how to call sweet air to us, but I don't"
[Thu Feb 9 22:50:57 2006] : (6) Belros: "Ah yes. It worked to move the ship after all"
[Thu Feb 9 22:51:15 2006] : (3) Savaric: "What ship?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:51:32 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Must have been before we met"
[Thu Feb 9 22:51:41 2006] : (6) Belros: "Ah yes, so it was"
[Thu Feb 9 22:51:41 2006] : (1) DM: ooc lol! I like the owl idea!
[Thu Feb 9 22:51:50 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Ths ship we used to leave the slavers isles"
[Thu Feb 9 22:51:53 2006] : (6) Belros: "Seems like only last week"
[Thu Feb 9 22:53:11 2006] : (7) Ayhlanne (enter): 22:53
[Thu Feb 9 22:53:33 2006] : (7) Ayhlanne: Booting '(4) Ayhlanne' from server...
[Thu Feb 9 22:53:34 2006] : (4) Ayhlanne (exit): 22:53
[Thu Feb 9 22:53:38 2006] : (7) Ayhlanne: hmpf
[Thu Feb 9 22:53:40 2006] : (7) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry
[Thu Feb 9 22:53:41 2006] : (6) Belros: "Let us leave this place."
[Thu Feb 9 22:53:43 2006] : (7) Ayhlanne: was booted
[Thu Feb 9 22:54:07 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Do we leave all 4 of them here?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:54:41 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I'd rather not leave the one who is able to respond"
[Thu Feb 9 22:55:12 2006] : (6) Belros: "Yes, I firmly think he will recover"
[Thu Feb 9 22:56:05 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I think 100gp each should be more than enough to support the families of these other men, if they need to be looked after"
[Thu Feb 9 22:57:06 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "We will do what is necessary"
[Thu Feb 9 22:57:32 2006] : (6) Belros: "Sometimes I think we are too nice"
[Thu Feb 9 22:57:47 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "I like me that way"
[Thu Feb 9 22:57:56 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna grins widely
[Thu Feb 9 22:58:00 2006] : (3) Savaric: "So have we decided how best to get through the pit? I suggest that we don't descend to the bottom of the rough, but skirt the rim at the very least"
[Thu Feb 9 22:58:09 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc trough
[Thu Feb 9 22:58:22 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I could not think of being any other way"
[Thu Feb 9 22:58:52 2006] : (3) Savaric: "We have the power to make a difference. How could we do otherwise?"
[Thu Feb 9 22:59:34 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Doing otherwise is easy, it's just a choice you make"
[Thu Feb 9 23:00:04 2006] : (6) Belros: "Can we choose to get above ground today?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:00:21 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric laughs
[Thu Feb 9 23:00:31 2006] : (3) Savaric: "yes, let's get a move on"
[Thu Feb 9 23:00:46 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Yes, I want to feel the warmth of my lord Pelor again"
[Thu Feb 9 23:01:25 2006] : (6) Belros: Belros heads down the corridor
[Thu Feb 9 23:01:28 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Does anyone have any way in which we can permanently destroy that altar?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:01:57 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "Why don't you just hit it?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:02:28 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna gets the first found miner and takes him by the hand to lead him out
[Thu Feb 9 23:02:36 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Even magical swords dont do much against stone plinths"
[Thu Feb 9 23:02:55 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric takes a miner's pick and smashes the altar
[Thu Feb 9 23:03:04 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric takes a miner's pick and smashes the altar
[Thu Feb 9 23:03:38 2006] : (1) DM: You hack away for 15 minutes and have only made a small dent.
[Thu Feb 9 23:03:59 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Right, that's not happening then"
[Thu Feb 9 23:04:07 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric gives up
[Thu Feb 9 23:04:18 2006] : (3) Savaric: "I'll get the miners to destroy it"
[Thu Feb 9 23:04:27 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric follows the others
[Thu Feb 9 23:04:31 2006] : (6) Belros: From the corridor "Are you coming?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:04:58 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Sorry, I thought it best to try and destroy the altar, but I'm not skilled in demolition"
[Thu Feb 9 23:05:14 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ""I'm already onmy way"
[Thu Feb 9 23:05:37 2006] : (1) DM: What's your method of making it through the pit?
[Thu Feb 9 23:06:04 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Belros? Any ideas come to you on the way?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:06:17 2006] : (7) Ayhlanne: "Yes, how do we make it trhough?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:06:35 2006] : (6) Belros: "How about I summon a couple of small air elementals and they blow the gas away from us as me move along"
[Thu Feb 9 23:06:43 2006] : (6) Belros: *me = we
[Thu Feb 9 23:06:57 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "That sounds like a plan"
[Thu Feb 9 23:07:03 2006] : (3) Savaric: "Do you think that will work?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:07:28 2006] : (6) Belros: "Well, its worth a try"
[Thu Feb 9 23:07:43 2006] : (3) Savaric: "It's got to be better than before"
[Thu Feb 9 23:08:09 2006] : (7) Ayhlanne: "Yes, that's an idea"
[Thu Feb 9 23:08:13 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: "And perhaps we could tie moistened cloth over mouth and nose. It couldn't hurt, could it?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:08:34 2006] : (3) Savaric: Savaric copies Anna
[Thu Feb 9 23:08:55 2006] : (1) DM: Some minutes later... and you're across the pit safely and up the other side.
[Thu Feb 9 23:08:58 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna helps the miner as well
[Thu Feb 9 23:08:58 2006] : (6) Belros: "Could you make one for me? I'll need my mouth to cast the spell"
[Thu Feb 9 23:09:17 2006] : (3) Savaric: "i'd better go down first again. Do we think our man can climb down?"
[Thu Feb 9 23:09:38 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: Anna retireve her rope and rod "I'm glad to have them back"
[Thu Feb 9 23:09:51 2006] : (2) Eiltranna: ooc The DM says we're already there
[Thu Feb 9 23:09:53 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I did press the fast forward button...
[Thu Feb 9 23:10:00 2006] : (3) Savaric: ooc ah
[Thu Feb 9 23:10:04 2006] : (3) Savaric: LOL
[Thu Feb 9 23:10:32 2006] : (1) DM: GAME END