Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 01 December 2005

[Thu Dec 1 19:29:28 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Dec 1 19:29:59 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc not much?
[Thu Dec 1 19:30:02 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc pfffft
[Thu Dec 1 19:30:08 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc and I nearly died
[Thu Dec 1 19:30:11 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc any nifty artefacts?
[Thu Dec 1 19:30:23 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "First to the temple then?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:30:31 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc and ann is now hearing voices
[Thu Dec 1 19:30:42 2005] : (1) DM: You're standing in the streets of Southharbour.
[Thu Dec 1 19:30:56 2005] : (2) Belros: "Where was that temple again?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:31:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Temple sounds fine"
[Thu Dec 1 19:31:39 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Armour, sword, crown, ring and finger bone of the undead king
[Thu Dec 1 19:31:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That way"
[Thu Dec 1 19:32:07 2005] : (1) DM: ooc two rings of protection +2, two halberds +1.
[Thu Dec 1 19:32:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Not hearing voices, just crying
[Thu Dec 1 19:32:57 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc good, nothing I want ;)
[Thu Dec 1 19:33:02 2005] : (1) DM: You make your way through the busy streets to the temple of the sun god.
[Thu Dec 1 19:33:38 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna offers a quick thank you prayer to Pelor
[Thu Dec 1 19:34:11 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros looks around for the person that Huerney spoke to
[Thu Dec 1 19:34:12 2005] : (1) Priestess: "You have returned. Was your task sucessful?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:34:37 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "It was"
[Thu Dec 1 19:34:48 2005] : (1) Priestess: "That is good news."
[Thu Dec 1 19:34:52 2005] : (2) Belros: "Barely"
[Thu Dec 1 19:35:06 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "The uindead now truly are dead"
[Thu Dec 1 19:36:12 2005] : (2) Belros: "We encountered a false king and, later, the real one who is now at peace"
[Thu Dec 1 19:36:28 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Rael will be pleased. Do you need any healing or other services?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:36:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And we found some stuff, especially a sword, that puzzles us"
[Thu Dec 1 19:37:00 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna gets the sword out and shows it to the priestess
[Thu Dec 1 19:37:47 2005] : (1) Priestess: (picture a halfling a being of small stature holding a greatsword, a large weapon. And laugh)
[Thu Dec 1 19:37:49 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc AUGUST, my last char sheet dates back to AUGUST
[Thu Dec 1 19:38:01 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Since I found it I've been hearing crying"
[Thu Dec 1 19:38:33 2005] : (1) Priestess: "That blade is evil, it should be destroyed."
[Thu Dec 1 19:38:57 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Not small, I'm 3'1'' :P
[Thu Dec 1 19:39:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "No wonder though"
[Thu Dec 1 19:39:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We didn't think it was safe to leave it there to be found by somebody"
[Thu Dec 1 19:40:00 2005] : (2) Belros: "We also encountered a Mummy and Savaric mentioned they can cause disease. Do you know any more?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:40:49 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Savaric is correct, mummies cause a unpleasant disease called Mummy Rot. Are any of you infected?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:41:07 2005] : (2) Belros: "I beleive Anna was the only one touched"
[Thu Dec 1 19:41:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "O yeah, I forgot about that"
[Thu Dec 1 19:41:22 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc and Ayhlanne
[Thu Dec 1 19:41:56 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc ah, that something down CON
[Thu Dec 1 19:42:01 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc wheihc I have lost :/
[Thu Dec 1 19:42:10 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc which
[Thu Dec 1 19:42:16 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc speak up then!
[Thu Dec 1 19:43:48 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I feel fine though, apart from myh wounds"
[Thu Dec 1 19:43:51 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I have felst dsuddenly very weak"
[Thu Dec 1 19:44:04 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "So yes, I believe I have been infected"
[Thu Dec 1 19:44:16 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Pretty badly actually, I never seemed to recover"
[Thu Dec 1 19:44:34 2005] : (1) Priestess: "What undead creature did you encounter?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:44:40 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc darn, I can't remember what I rolled for the 11th level. I HATE THIS
[Thu Dec 1 19:44:58 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "A mummy, was it?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:45:21 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "The mummy was the only one that touched either of us, I think"
[Thu Dec 1 19:45:30 2005] : (1) Priestess: "I meant the one that weakened you, was it a wraith?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:46:27 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "It was a wraith, I suppose. I am not versed in undeads really"
[Thu Dec 1 19:46:56 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Then you require 2 Remove Disease spells and one Restoration spells."
[Thu Dec 1 19:47:24 2005] : (2) Belros: "How much will this cost?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:47:25 2005] : (1) Priestess: "We require a donation of 1000 gold for all these spells if you wish you to cast them."
[Thu Dec 1 19:47:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne (enter): 19:47
[Thu Dec 1 19:47:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: rahhhhhh
[Thu Dec 1 19:48:05 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, got disconnected
[Thu Dec 1 19:48:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Booting '(3) Ayhlanne' from server...
[Thu Dec 1 19:48:18 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne (exit): 19:48
[Thu Dec 1 19:48:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "It was a wraith, I suppose. I am not versed in undeads really"
[Thu Dec 1 19:48:32 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros reaches into his backpack for his money
[Thu Dec 1 19:49:24 2005] : (1) Priestess: 3 spells later...
[Thu Dec 1 19:49:35 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc you get all your CON back Ayhlanne.
[Thu Dec 1 19:49:44 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc 250 each including Sav?
[Thu Dec 1 19:49:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: 3thank you"
[Thu Dec 1 19:50:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "This feels good"
[Thu Dec 1 19:50:06 2005] : (1) Priestess: "You require any other services?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:50:11 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Y,es thank you. What would have happened to me without that spell?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:50:12 2005] : (2) Belros: "Thank you very much for all your help"
[Thu Dec 1 19:51:47 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Brown lesions would appear all over your body and you would weaken until you died. The average human dies in some 3 to 4 days."
[Thu Dec 1 19:52:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, I would buy potions from you, if you have them"
[Thu Dec 1 19:52:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That sounds terrible!"
[Thu Dec 1 19:52:23 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Certainly."
[Thu Dec 1 19:52:30 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc standard potions as in the DMG.
[Thu Dec 1 19:52:59 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Will you take care of the destruction of this sword? And before I forget: her's your amulet back"
[Thu Dec 1 19:53:45 2005] : (1) Priestess: "You may keep the amulets as a reward and if you wish you may leave the sword with us to be cleansed of evil."
[Thu Dec 1 19:53:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Of the same effect of the spell you just performed" (ie. ooc damn, there's no restoration potions?
[Thu Dec 1 19:53:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc greater restoration that is?
[Thu Dec 1 19:54:09 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc it was a restoration (level 4 spell).
[Thu Dec 1 19:54:24 2005] : (2) Belros: "Cleanse? I thought you would be destroying it?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:55:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Cleansed, I meant, not destroyed"
[Thu Dec 1 19:55:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc can't find a potion to the effect :/
[Thu Dec 1 19:55:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna suddenly has a greedy look on her face as she looks at the way too big sword
[Thu Dec 1 19:55:53 2005] : (1) Priestess: "You could choose to destroy it instead if you wish, we don't have facilities for that here in the temple."
[Thu Dec 1 19:56:24 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc there are rules for making potions and costing them somewhere, have a look.
[Thu Dec 1 19:56:30 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "No, cleansed will be fine, just fine"
[Thu Dec 1 19:57:42 2005] : (1) Priestess: "If you could just place the sword here on this altar."
[Thu Dec 1 19:57:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And thank you for these amulets, they'll come in handy in the future I'm sure"
[Thu Dec 1 19:58:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc can't find any real rules :/, not for that spel :/
[Thu Dec 1 19:58:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna tries to put the sword down, and fails
[Thu Dec 1 19:58:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Can't I just hold it?"
[Thu Dec 1 19:59:21 2005] : (2) Belros: "I think you should put it down and let them do thier stuff Anna"
[Thu Dec 1 19:59:28 2005] : (1) Priestess: "I'm afraid the ritual requires several days."
[Thu Dec 1 19:59:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "So I'll stay, it'll give me time to heal my wounds, it's all fine, it really is"
[Thu Dec 1 20:00:06 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna starts babbling
[Thu Dec 1 20:00:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "Anna!"
[Thu Dec 1 20:00:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "What's wrong with her?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:00:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne runs to Anna
[Thu Dec 1 20:00:50 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc seems you can only make potions up to level 3 spells.
[Thu Dec 1 20:00:53 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What? Nothing is wrong"
[Thu Dec 1 20:01:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc darn, :)
[Thu Dec 1 20:01:06 2005] : (2) Belros: "Then put the sword down"
[Thu Dec 1 20:01:27 2005] : (6) Savaric (enter): 20:01
[Thu Dec 1 20:01:37 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc Hi Craig
[Thu Dec 1 20:01:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It might hurt someone if I did or something, I'd better keep it close to me, it'll hurt no one while I keep on to it"
[Thu Dec 1 20:01:56 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc hi gang
[Thu Dec 1 20:01:58 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc you're in the temple of Rael the god of sun etc.
[Thu Dec 1 20:01:59 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Hi, Craig :D Good to see you
[Thu Dec 1 20:02:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc hi Craig :)
[Thu Dec 1 20:02:26 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Is something the matter?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:02:28 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I don't really think it's evil anyway, let's just get out of here"
[Thu Dec 1 20:02:49 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc hi twin
[Thu Dec 1 20:02:59 2005] : (2) Belros: "Our friend seem reluctant to leave the sword"
[Thu Dec 1 20:03:09 2005] : (1) Priestess: "It most assuredly is evil but if you choose to keep it then that is your (unwise) decision to make."
[Thu Dec 1 20:03:17 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks a bit confused
[Thu Dec 1 20:03:39 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Stop fussing all of you, everything is fine, just fine"
[Thu Dec 1 20:03:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I think it is evil and it is taking over her"
[Thu Dec 1 20:03:46 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc The priestess have offered to cleanse the sword of evil.
[Thu Dec 1 20:03:47 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I seem to have had a bit of a vacant moment"
[Thu Dec 1 20:03:54 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna starts walking away, dragging the great sword with her
[Thu Dec 1 20:04:05 2005] : (2) Belros: "Anna, its dangerous and besides I doubt you are string enough to use it in battle"
[Thu Dec 1 20:04:22 2005] : (6) Savaric: "If you think it's possible to cleanse the weapon, that would be most welcome"
[Thu Dec 1 20:04:29 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!"
[Thu Dec 1 20:04:37 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks at Anna
[Thu Dec 1 20:04:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna keeps on walking and dragging
[Thu Dec 1 20:04:47 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Hey, where are you off to?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:04:59 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros runs after her
[Thu Dec 1 20:05:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Back to the inn for some sleep"
[Thu Dec 1 20:05:12 2005] : (6) Savaric: Aura of Resolve: Allies within 10 feet gain +4 to saves against compulsion effects
[Thu Dec 1 20:05:38 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc forgot about that last time
[Thu Dec 1 20:06:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "Savaric! I think the sword might be having an effect on her"
[Thu Dec 1 20:06:47 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc I'm trying to imagine a halfing dragging a greatsword
[Thu Dec 1 20:06:56 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc comical!
[Thu Dec 1 20:06:59 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "You're just saying that because you want it yourself. I found it and I'm keeping it"
[Thu Dec 1 20:07:09 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Do you know, I think that you are correct Belros"
[Thu Dec 1 20:07:11 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc It's got to be as long as I am ;)
[Thu Dec 1 20:07:23 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc longer probably
[Thu Dec 1 20:07:33 2005] : (2) Belros: "No! We dont want it, and neither do you really. Look at you! You can barely carry it never mind swing it"
[Thu Dec 1 20:07:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc About time you figured it out! :P
[Thu Dec 1 20:07:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc phone
[Thu Dec 1 20:07:53 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Anna, I believe that this evil blade has enchanted you"
[Thu Dec 1 20:08:13 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Listent to me. Please believe that I do not want it"
[Thu Dec 1 20:08:18 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Don't talk nonsense, Pelor would never allow it"
[Thu Dec 1 20:08:31 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I rejected it from the outset. Said it should be destroyed"
[Thu Dec 1 20:08:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna keeps on walking and dragging
[Thu Dec 1 20:08:53 2005] : (2) Belros: "If its nonsense then leave the blade behind"
[Thu Dec 1 20:08:59 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks at the others
[Thu Dec 1 20:09:04 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros runs infront to block her
[Thu Dec 1 20:09:16 2005] : (6) Savaric: "You know her far better than me. Is there anything that you can say to her?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:09:23 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "So you can take it? I found it and I'm keeping it. It's mine, all mine"
[Thu Dec 1 20:09:28 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Precioussssssssssssss
[Thu Dec 1 20:09:46 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric decides that Belros may not be enough to stop her and joins him
[Thu Dec 1 20:09:54 2005] : (2) Belros: "I dont want it! Dont make me trail you back in there"
[Thu Dec 1 20:10:03 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc is Del here??
[Thu Dec 1 20:10:15 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc yeah, but shes on the phone
[Thu Dec 1 20:10:15 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc ah, phone!
[Thu Dec 1 20:10:49 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Anna, try to THINK"
[Thu Dec 1 20:10:57 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Just you try. You want to take it from me and I thought you were my friends. Why do you want to do that, have I not been a good comrade to you? I risked my life to save you, Belros"
[Thu Dec 1 20:11:02 2005] : (6) Savaric: "You love Pelor"
[Thu Dec 1 20:11:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "I know, and I'm going to repay you by saving you form this evil"
[Thu Dec 1 20:11:26 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Why don't you lay the blade before him, and if he wants you to have it, then so be it"
[Thu Dec 1 20:11:54 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And Perlor is good, therefore would I want to keep an evil weapon? It's not evil just said. It cries when I don't carry it, it needs me"
[Thu Dec 1 20:12:02 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I do not want the blade. Indeed, I will not touch it... ever!"
[Thu Dec 1 20:12:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Liar!"
[Thu Dec 1 20:12:17 2005] : (2) Belros: "Yes, IT needs YOU, not the other way around"
[Thu Dec 1 20:12:20 2005] : (6) Savaric: "But how can a blade need you"
[Thu Dec 1 20:12:40 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Pelor demands that you help the needy, not some weapon"
[Thu Dec 1 20:13:12 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric runs off to a priest
[Thu Dec 1 20:13:15 2005] : (1) Priestess: "I think this might be the correct action to take."
[Thu Dec 1 20:13:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It's alive and it's hurting" Anna starts to cry, while still dragging the sword with her
[Thu Dec 1 20:13:34 2005] : (2) Belros: "Then let the priestess help it"
[Thu Dec 1 20:13:36 2005] : (6) Savaric: "She is under a curse of this dread blade"
[Thu Dec 1 20:13:47 2005] : (1) Priestess: The priestess casts a spell on Anna.
[Thu Dec 1 20:13:56 2005] : (2) Belros: "Just set it down"
[Thu Dec 1 20:13:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It's alive and it's hurting, I have to stop the crying, I have to, just have to"
[Thu Dec 1 20:14:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna falls down, still crying, the sword drops besides her
[Thu Dec 1 20:15:07 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros picks Anna up and carries her away from the sword
[Thu Dec 1 20:16:25 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric stands over the sword. With his weapon drawn
[Thu Dec 1 20:16:39 2005] : (1) Priestess: The black blade lies there in the middle of the temple.
[Thu Dec 1 20:16:54 2005] : (1) Priestess: The various onlookers are onlooking, curiously.
[Thu Dec 1 20:17:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Dec 1 20:17:09 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Move along... Nothing to see here"
[Thu Dec 1 20:17:41 2005] : (1) Priestess: "I think that blade is best left with us. Leave it there for now."
[Thu Dec 1 20:17:55 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I shall guard it until it is removed"
[Thu Dec 1 20:18:07 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What happened to me? Was I under some kind of spell?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:18:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna shudders
[Thu Dec 1 20:18:16 2005] : (6) Savaric: "It is my duty. I would never have let her handle..."
[Thu Dec 1 20:18:19 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros sets Anna back on her feet
[Thu Dec 1 20:18:28 2005] : (1) Priestess: "We can take care of that." She directs some acolytes to the task.
[Thu Dec 1 20:18:29 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks embarrassed
[Thu Dec 1 20:18:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I never hope to feel anything like that again"
[Thu Dec 1 20:18:59 2005] : (2) Belros: "I beleive that blade had you under a spell. You would not release it until the priestess intervened"
[Thu Dec 1 20:19:16 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I don't mean to be rude, but are you sure that they will be OK?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:19:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I remember it talking to me, urging me to hold on, telling me to never give it up"
[Thu Dec 1 20:19:55 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Quite sure, we are fully cabable of handling a single blade."
[Thu Dec 1 20:20:14 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Very well"
[Thu Dec 1 20:20:34 2005] : (2) Belros: "You kept saying that it needed you"
[Thu Dec 1 20:20:34 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric sheathes his shiny sword and walks over to Anna
[Thu Dec 1 20:21:23 2005] : (2) Belros: "Savaric and I had to physically stop you dragging it out of the temple"
[Thu Dec 1 20:21:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I was just fine until I tried to put it down, I just couldn't relinquish it"
[Thu Dec 1 20:21:45 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Anna, brave Anna, are you alright?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:22:01 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Ashamed, but otherwise fine"
[Thu Dec 1 20:22:12 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc did we get XP for last session?
[Thu Dec 1 20:22:20 2005] : (2) Belros: "Nothing to be ashamed of."
[Thu Dec 1 20:22:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, important call
[Thu Dec 1 20:22:38 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Shame is something that is easily rememdied"
[Thu Dec 1 20:22:51 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I should have been able to resist it, shouldn't I?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:22:59 2005] : (6) Savaric: "You did well to resist such an evil blade as you did"
[Thu Dec 1 20:24:20 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And did I really try to insult your friendship? That's terrible"
[Thu Dec 1 20:24:24 2005] : (6) Savaric: "It must have been strong indeed. Those around me often shrug off such effects"
[Thu Dec 1 20:24:34 2005] : (2) Belros: "It was not you. It was the blade."
[Thu Dec 1 20:24:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: to the priestess "Thank you for saving her"
[Thu Dec 1 20:24:54 2005] : (2) Belros: "You did and said nothing to be ashamed of"
[Thu Dec 1 20:24:56 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Kord grants me a certain resolve that emanates to those close to me"
[Thu Dec 1 20:25:13 2005] : (1) Priestess: "It was nothing."
[Thu Dec 1 20:25:33 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, thank you for saving me"
[Thu Dec 1 20:25:46 2005] : (6) Savaric: To the Priestess "But your quick thinking prevented possible conflict amongst friends. We are most grateful"
[Thu Dec 1 20:26:30 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Glad to be of assistance."
[Thu Dec 1 20:26:52 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric flushes slightly
[Thu Dec 1 20:27:15 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I say friends... I have come to think of you all as such."
[Thu Dec 1 20:27:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne smiles
[Thu Dec 1 20:28:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Ha, anybody that helps safe me from a curse is my friend" Anna smiles at Savaric
[Thu Dec 1 20:28:46 2005] : (6) Savaric: To the Priestess "One other thing... We battled several poweful undead in the catacombs. Is it possible to check us over for any other effects?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:28:51 2005] : (2) Belros: "Indeed"
[Thu Dec 1 20:29:01 2005] : (1) DM: ooc that's been done already.
[Thu Dec 1 20:29:19 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Or did we do that already?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:29:27 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc my indeed was to Anna's comment
[Thu Dec 1 20:29:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Dec 1 20:29:48 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Must be the aftereffects of that stinking cloud muzzing my head up"
[Thu Dec 1 20:29:58 2005] : (1) Priestess: "Your friends have been cured already, are you in need of healing too?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:30:33 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I have sustained some wounds. Healing would be most welcome"
[Thu Dec 1 20:30:55 2005] : (1) Priestess: "We do require appropriate donations for such services."
[Thu Dec 1 20:31:19 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Of course. A a servant of good my tithe will naturally be double"
[Thu Dec 1 20:31:55 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc 55 hp down
[Thu Dec 1 20:32:13 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc cure critical wounds? or a heal?
[Thu Dec 1 20:32:33 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc heal
[Thu Dec 1 20:33:38 2005] : (6) Savaric: "And I should like to replenish my potions. I used my most powerful up. I can do that in a few moments before we leave"
[Thu Dec 1 20:34:07 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc unless 2 CCWs are more economical ;)
[Thu Dec 1 20:34:37 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc 600 GP for the heal.
[Thu Dec 1 20:35:16 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc 800 for two CCW.
[Thu Dec 1 20:35:29 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc eek, can't afford double that. do a CCW, then I'll see what's left
[Thu Dec 1 20:35:35 2005] : (1) Priestess: A priests casts heal on Savaric.
[Thu Dec 1 20:35:42 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc ah well
[Thu Dec 1 20:36:07 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric pays 836 gp to the coffers
[Thu Dec 1 20:36:08 2005] : (1) Priestess: The priest fumbles the spell and casts cure critical wounds instead. [4d8+10] -> [2,3,4,8,10] = (27)
[Thu Dec 1 20:36:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Dec 1 20:36:55 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I thank you"
[Thu Dec 1 20:38:35 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc I think I got my sums wrong.
[Thu Dec 1 20:38:45 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc probably not
[Thu Dec 1 20:39:34 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc 320 GP for a CCW healing [4d8+8] -> [3,7,3,6,8] = (27) damage.
[Thu Dec 1 20:40:06 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc I still end up giving all my gold
[Thu Dec 1 20:40:11 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc no prob
[Thu Dec 1 20:40:23 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc 720 GP for a heal spell.
[Thu Dec 1 20:40:28 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc 320 x 2 is 640, not 836
[Thu Dec 1 20:41:02 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc 836 is all I have, and I'll pay double to a temple out of respect
[Thu Dec 1 20:41:34 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc so you're exiting the temple completely healed and broke?
[Thu Dec 1 20:41:45 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc yep
[Thu Dec 1 20:41:57 2005] : (1) Priestess: ooc k.
[Thu Dec 1 20:42:08 2005] : (1) DM: What's everyone doing now?
[Thu Dec 1 20:42:33 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc what time is it?
[Thu Dec 1 20:43:04 2005] : (1) DM: Early evening.
[Thu Dec 1 20:43:46 2005] : (2) Belros: "Perhaps a relaxing drink and meal would be a good idea"
[Thu Dec 1 20:44:11 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We can deliver that finger bone tomorrow"
[Thu Dec 1 20:44:19 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Umm, yeah. I seem to find myself a little embarrassed"
[Thu Dec 1 20:44:37 2005] : (2) Belros: "What do you mean Savaric?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:44:48 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I'll see you guys tomorrow. I can find lodging at the temple of Kord"
[Thu Dec 1 20:45:29 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Drink. meal. That sounds good"
[Thu Dec 1 20:45:35 2005] : (2) Belros: "Surely we can get you a room at the inn with us"
[Thu Dec 1 20:45:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Don't leave us now, we need to celebrate our friendship"
[Thu Dec 1 20:45:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Savaric, let me pay for your dinner tonight, I am in a good mood"
[Thu Dec 1 20:46:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Savaric, that's what *friends* do"
[Thu Dec 1 20:46:04 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And I'll spring for the room, I owe you at leqast that"
[Thu Dec 1 20:46:09 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne winks
[Thu Dec 1 20:46:14 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks personally embarrassed
[Thu Dec 1 20:46:28 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I don't wish to be a burden"
[Thu Dec 1 20:46:43 2005] : (2) Belros: "You are anything but, friend"
[Thu Dec 1 20:46:50 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I just find that my purse is empty whenever I receive services from a temple"
[Thu Dec 1 20:46:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "A burden? Don't be daft, friends never are a burden"
[Thu Dec 1 20:47:14 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I know that they use to funds for such good work"
[Thu Dec 1 20:47:34 2005] : (6) Savaric: "So I feel an overwhelming desire to give"
[Thu Dec 1 20:47:56 2005] : (6) Savaric: "And then afterwards often find myself stuck"
[Thu Dec 1 20:48:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 2800 XP for those that defeated the skeleton kings.
[Thu Dec 1 20:48:08 2005] : (6) Savaric: "If you are all sure"
[Thu Dec 1 20:48:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Ker-ching
[Thu Dec 1 20:48:38 2005] : (1) DM: ooc and 1000 quest XP for everyone for clearing that section of the catacombs.
[Thu Dec 1 20:48:57 2005] : (1) DM: ooc level 12 now Anna?
[Thu Dec 1 20:49:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc 11
[Thu Dec 1 20:49:41 2005] : (1) DM: ooc really? Oh. I thought everyone was 11 already.
[Thu Dec 1 20:49:43 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc same here :)
[Thu Dec 1 20:49:47 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc cheers boss
[Thu Dec 1 20:49:53 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc Now up to 11 :)
[Thu Dec 1 20:50:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I'm 11 but still counting how high in eleven I am ;)
[Thu Dec 1 20:50:28 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Dec 1 20:50:35 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Dec 1 20:50:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: [1d8] -> [1] = (1)
[Thu Dec 1 20:50:47 2005] : (1) DM: ooc darn. I've been calcing XP wrong then. Oh well.
[Thu Dec 1 20:50:48 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Hit points, os I don't forget
[Thu Dec 1 20:50:49 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc Booo!
[Thu Dec 1 20:52:48 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Dec 1 20:52:54 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc wb :)
[Thu Dec 1 20:53:23 2005] : (2) Belros: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Thu Dec 1 20:53:31 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc whoop de doo
[Thu Dec 1 20:53:54 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc will do the rest later
[Thu Dec 1 20:53:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Still 1 more than me ;)
[Thu Dec 1 20:55:28 2005] : (1) DM: Did you all go to an inn for some celebratory alcohol consumption?
[Thu Dec 1 20:55:38 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc yeah
[Thu Dec 1 20:55:48 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc Savaric was dragged along
[Thu Dec 1 20:55:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I did
[Thu Dec 1 20:55:59 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Dec 1 20:56:02 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc brb
[Thu Dec 1 20:57:28 2005] : (1) DM: You're all in the inn then, food and drink is served.
[Thu Dec 1 20:59:04 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc back
[Thu Dec 1 20:59:08 2005] : (2) Belros: "So, Anna, I trust you'll be more careful what you pick up in future?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:59:11 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc back with wine :D
[Thu Dec 1 20:59:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "This is nice. Would be nicer if Huerney were here, singing and playing. Sorry, Savaric, no offense"
[Thu Dec 1 20:59:42 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric enjoys the food and is most grateful to his benefactors
[Thu Dec 1 20:59:56 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Would you rather I'd left it there to be picked up by anyone without the good friends I have?"
[Thu Dec 1 20:59:59 2005] : (1) DM: ooc a Reminder: Wolder the yellow wanted the finger, Raliyah the white wanted that investigation into the magical anomaly.
[Thu Dec 1 21:00:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Anna, please"
[Thu Dec 1 21:00:15 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I would not have had anyone handle that blade"
[Thu Dec 1 21:00:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, thx for the errrrr names :P
[Thu Dec 1 21:00:34 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I ams sorry that I did not get to it before you Anna"
[Thu Dec 1 21:00:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "But you are right, Belros, it was a big mistake"
[Thu Dec 1 21:01:09 2005] : (2) Belros: "I meant no offense. I was merely concerned for you"
[Thu Dec 1 21:01:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "None taken, I asure you"
[Thu Dec 1 21:01:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: assure
[Thu Dec 1 21:01:54 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I must admit Anna, that I miss Huerney too. I had seen him twice in this place, so it will always have fond memories for me."
[Thu Dec 1 21:02:27 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I wish that I could have adventured with the group of you, and him also"
[Thu Dec 1 21:02:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "He was and always will be a great showman"
[Thu Dec 1 21:02:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "please?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:02:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Stop?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:02:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Who knows, he might return in a year's time"
[Thu Dec 1 21:02:57 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks guilty
[Thu Dec 1 21:03:04 2005] : (2) Belros: "Very true, but will he be able to find us?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:03:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gets up and leaves the table to go to the bar
[Thu Dec 1 21:03:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Sorry Ayhlanne, I didn't mean to hurt you"
[Thu Dec 1 21:03:32 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I am sorry Ayhlanne, I meant no offense, but from what i was told, he has had a great honour bestowed upon him"
[Thu Dec 1 21:03:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I need something stronger" (to the innkeeper)
[Thu Dec 1 21:04:08 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric turns to the others after she has wandered off
[Thu Dec 1 21:04:08 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: "A brandy?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:04:30 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I didn't mean to upset her."
[Thu Dec 1 21:04:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "That will do, thank you"
[Thu Dec 1 21:04:51 2005] : (2) Belros: "It is ok. She knew Heurney longer than any of us"
[Thu Dec 1 21:05:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: To the others: "Is this something elven, trying to forget those that left us?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:05:11 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: "Here's a fine apple brandy imported from the north."
[Thu Dec 1 21:05:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Thank you Sir, most kind of you"
[Thu Dec 1 21:05:40 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I guess Belros can answer that best"
[Thu Dec 1 21:05:49 2005] : (2) Belros: "If it is, then it is also new to me"
[Thu Dec 1 21:05:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I'm sorry I am not in such a cheerful mood. We were talking about a dear friend of mine, who is no longer with us"
[Thu Dec 1 21:05:54 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Although from the look of her, she is not fully elven"
[Thu Dec 1 21:06:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne sips the brandy slowly
[Thu Dec 1 21:06:23 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc Ayhlanne has pointy ears.
[Thu Dec 1 21:06:37 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc but doesn't look fully elven
[Thu Dec 1 21:06:52 2005] : (2) Belros: "That is true, although remember that is still possible that he may return at some point"
[Thu Dec 1 21:07:21 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Dwarfs drink to the dead and talk about their lives and accomplishments, that's their way of grieving and saying goodbye"
[Thu Dec 1 21:07:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He was this bard, you know, the one who entertained you so"
[Thu Dec 1 21:07:46 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc the female half-elf in the PHB looks like a she-male ;)
[Thu Dec 1 21:09:13 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc very true. Never looked that closely myself :P
[Thu Dec 1 21:09:16 2005] : (6) Savaric: "So how does that work Anna? You are a halfling, yest you speak of being a dwarf"
[Thu Dec 1 21:09:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That's simple, I may have been born a halfling, but I was raised a dwarf"
[Thu Dec 1 21:09:52 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc which picture?
[Thu Dec 1 21:09:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Anyway, thanks for the drink, how much?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:10:14 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: "5 silver"
[Thu Dec 1 21:10:18 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Ah I see. That must be highly unusual"
[Thu Dec 1 21:10:30 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc second from right on page 13
[Thu Dec 1 21:11:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Halflings and dwarfs do live together at times, so perhaps not that unusual"
[Thu Dec 1 21:11:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Here are 10 gold, use them to cheer the place up"
[Thu Dec 1 21:11:09 2005] : (2) Belros: "You never told us that?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:11:40 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc take out the ?
[Thu Dec 1 21:11:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "not much, but it will never replace him anyway"
[Thu Dec 1 21:11:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "But I am a foundling, my parents were killed on the road and I was hidden nearby. I don't remember it myself, I was very young, guesses are about 2 years old"
[Thu Dec 1 21:11:56 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I have never heard of such a thing. Around these parts, the dwarves mostly live underground, and the halflings exclusively above."
[Thu Dec 1 21:12:04 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Except for in the cities"
[Thu Dec 1 21:12:25 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: The innkeeper gets a round for all the other patrons.
[Thu Dec 1 21:12:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That's the main reason I took the life on the road, to get out from under the mountain and to feel the sun on my face"
[Thu Dec 1 21:12:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes back to the table
[Thu Dec 1 21:12:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "PLease excuse me for my foul mood"
[Thu Dec 1 21:13:33 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "No excuses necessary"
[Thu Dec 1 21:14:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I think I am going to retire for the night"
[Thu Dec 1 21:15:08 2005] : (2) Belros: "Good night Ayhlanne. Sleep well"
[Thu Dec 1 21:15:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "If you're sure, you must. Sleep well, Ayhlanne"
[Thu Dec 1 21:15:39 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Good night. Sorry if I upset you"
[Thu Dec 1 21:16:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "No harm done"
[Thu Dec 1 21:16:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Sleep well all"
[Thu Dec 1 21:17:06 2005] : (6) Savaric: "If you all would excuse me. i'll be back in about 30 minutes. I must perform my duties to Kord"
[Thu Dec 1 21:17:26 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric leaves the inn
[Thu Dec 1 21:17:59 2005] : (6) Savaric: Outside, Savaric claps his hands and concentrates.
[Thu Dec 1 21:18:29 2005] : (2) Belros: "What a strange bunch we all are, eh?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:18:32 2005] : (6) Savaric: to the keen eared a horse can be heard galloping off
[Thu Dec 1 21:19:01 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "At least we're not leading boring lives"
[Thu Dec 1 21:19:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Thu Dec 1 21:20:05 2005] : (2) Belros: "Amen to that"
[Thu Dec 1 21:20:15 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros rasies his drink
[Thu Dec 1 21:21:07 2005] : (6) Savaric: after about 40 minutes Savaric returns
[Thu Dec 1 21:21:28 2005] : (2) Belros: "Ah, he returns"
[Thu Dec 1 21:21:54 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Hi again friends. It's good to be able to use the temple while I'm in the city. Sorry about my absence"
[Thu Dec 1 21:22:14 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Well, not really sorry... But you know what I mean"
[Thu Dec 1 21:22:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "Indeed"
[Thu Dec 1 21:22:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We've been missing you: have another drink"
[Thu Dec 1 21:23:34 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric sits and chats with Belros and Anna, learning about Halfling dwarfs, Elven mages and a whole other world
[Thu Dec 1 21:24:08 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc DM's finger hovers over the fast-forward-to-dawn button.
[Thu Dec 1 21:24:18 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc unlike Craig he doesn't talk about himself very much at all unless pressed
[Thu Dec 1 21:25:15 2005] : (6) Savaric: In the morning Savaric enjoys a lie in, until he hears the others getting up
[Thu Dec 1 21:25:16 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Dec 1 21:25:20 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc button is pressed.
[Thu Dec 1 21:26:05 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Just before sunrise Anna gets up and goes to the temple to pray
[Thu Dec 1 21:26:24 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros chooses spells and learns them
[Thu Dec 1 21:27:29 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric gets up for breakfast when he hears Belros moving around at a reasonable hour
[Thu Dec 1 21:27:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhhlanne gets up, gets ready and walks out after a hearty breakfast
[Thu Dec 1 21:28:23 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros has breakfast and waits for the others
[Thu Dec 1 21:29:13 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna returns for breakfast
[Thu Dec 1 21:31:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "So what now? What did we find that we can sell?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:32:01 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Savaric needs money, after all, and I could use some as well"
[Thu Dec 1 21:32:28 2005] : (2) Belros: "Well put"
[Thu Dec 1 21:32:49 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 2 +1 halberds, 2 +2 rings of protections, Nephitin's Armour
[Thu Dec 1 21:32:51 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Yes, I don't hink that I could have said it better"
[Thu Dec 1 21:32:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I've got armour, a ring and a crown"
[Thu Dec 1 21:33:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what's the armour like?
[Thu Dec 1 21:33:09 2005] : (6) Savaric: "No point being shy about it I guess"
[Thu Dec 1 21:33:13 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 2 +1 halberds, 2 +2 rings of protections,
Nephitin's Armour
[Thu Dec 1 21:33:13 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc its on the wiki page
[Thu Dec 1 21:33:36 2005] : (2) Belros: "Nothing of use to me in there"
[Thu Dec 1 21:33:47 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I've no idea how much the armour would cost...
[Thu Dec 1 21:34:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Armour +4 perhaps?
[Thu Dec 1 21:34:42 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc |I'll work on it
[Thu Dec 1 21:36:14 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc I'd say it's probably a +3 enhancement... But not stack it to a +6 (3.5e rules)
[Thu Dec 1 21:36:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna casts detect magic on the items to determine what they do
[Thu Dec 1 21:36:29 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Why not
[Thu Dec 1 21:36:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ?
[Thu Dec 1 21:36:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc hey, can I upload my thing on the wiki?
[Thu Dec 1 21:36:52 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I dunno, the benefits are balanced by the STR drain.
[Thu Dec 1 21:36:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ie. do you allow xls uploads?
[Thu Dec 1 21:37:07 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc it's only temp
[Thu Dec 1 21:37:34 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc +3 & +3 is 18000, vs 16000 for a +4, but it's up to Dave
[Thu Dec 1 21:37:37 2005] : (1) DM: ooc er. not sure about .xls. You can upload images though.
[Thu Dec 1 21:38:18 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I think it's equivilent to +4.
[Thu Dec 1 21:40:14 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc resale value is 8375 then
[Thu Dec 1 21:41:20 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Does anybody want any of this stuff?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:41:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc It's more like +5 on second thoughts.
[Thu Dec 1 21:41:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc you can allow xls :P
[Thu Dec 1 21:41:43 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc LOL A DM
[Thu Dec 1 21:42:17 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc = 12875
[Thu Dec 1 21:42:50 2005] : (1) DM: ooc what armour do you have already savaric?
[Thu Dec 1 21:43:09 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc Full plate +2
[Thu Dec 1 21:44:49 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Half-plate +3 is not any better then i guess.
[Thu Dec 1 21:45:21 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc apart from the extra benefit of the effect
[Thu Dec 1 21:45:30 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc but I don't think he's wear it
[Thu Dec 1 21:45:37 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc he'd
[Thu Dec 1 21:45:49 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc its a bit to associated with evil
[Thu Dec 1 21:47:07 2005] : (6) Savaric: "This armour is very powerful, but I could never use it myself. I knwo that it has borne a taint. Evein if it is not discernable"
[Thu Dec 1 21:47:39 2005] : (2) Belros: "Then we shall sell it to someone of less discerning taste"
[Thu Dec 1 21:48:21 2005] : (6) Savaric: "It is a presonal choice. I have no problem selling it. but the idea of wearing it knowing where it has been..."
[Thu Dec 1 21:48:33 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "How about those halberds?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:48:35 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I hope that you understand"
[Thu Dec 1 21:48:50 2005] : (2) Belros: "I know Sav. I don't blame you"
[Thu Dec 1 21:49:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc can be sold for a total of 2310 gp.
[Thu Dec 1 21:49:52 2005] : (1) DM: ooc rings can be sold for 4000 gp each.
[Thu Dec 1 21:51:09 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc I've no use for any of it
[Thu Dec 1 21:51:16 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Would those rings work with my amulet of natural armor?
[Thu Dec 1 21:52:06 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I would take a protection ring in lieu of a part of my share of any money"
[Thu Dec 1 21:52:31 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc yes, they are different kinds of protection
[Thu Dec 1 21:53:13 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yeah, one of those rings would be nice, it would help me a lot as well"
[Thu Dec 1 21:53:52 2005] : (2) Belros: "Ok, so we sell the armour and the halbards?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:54:26 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 3796.25 gp each if you divide evenly.
[Thu Dec 1 21:54:31 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And the crown, if it's worth anything"
[Thu Dec 1 21:54:38 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Thu Dec 1 21:54:39 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc holy smoke
[Thu Dec 1 21:55:21 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric takes the cash and gives 2000gp each to Belros and Ayhlanne
[Thu Dec 1 21:56:03 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc err... nope... 1898.125 each ;)
[Thu Dec 1 21:56:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc What about the crown?
[Thu Dec 1 21:56:40 2005] : (2) Belros: "What is this for Savaric?"
[Thu Dec 1 21:57:04 2005] : (1) DM: [2d4+5] -> [4,4,5] = (13)
[Thu Dec 1 21:57:40 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc err, I'll give you 1000 each actually
[Thu Dec 1 21:57:58 2005] : (6) Savaric: "If the ring had been sold, we would have each got 1000gp"
[Thu Dec 1 21:58:18 2005] : (6) Savaric: "this is your share, where I took a ring"
[Thu Dec 1 21:59:11 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "This crown is worth about 6500 gp"
[Thu Dec 1 21:59:12 2005] : (2) Belros: "You may keep it. I consider it 1000gp well spent if it keep you alive"
[Thu Dec 1 21:59:55 2005] : (6) Savaric: "In that case I shall use it to purchase more healing potions. Thye will be at your disposal, should you need them.
[Thu Dec 1 22:00:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "But where to sell the thing. Innkeeper, are there any good jewellers here?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:00:41 2005] : (2) Belros: "Use it as you see fit. It is yours"
[Thu Dec 1 22:00:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Good idea, do that with my share as well"
[Thu Dec 1 22:00:51 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna takes a ring and puts it on her finger
[Thu Dec 1 22:01:49 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: "Not really my sort of line of work, jewelery. Could try one of the ships of Jeweler's Row, Klara's has a good rep."
[Thu Dec 1 22:02:18 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: "Looks like a right fancy piece of work that, even if it's a bit old a battered."
[Thu Dec 1 22:02:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Do as you see fit, that is"
[Thu Dec 1 22:02:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It sure is, they don't make them like this anymore. I'd better give it a bit of a polish first, though"
[Thu Dec 1 22:06:20 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc Anyone doing anything?
[Thu Dec 1 22:07:07 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Just giving the crown a bit of spit and polish
[Thu Dec 1 22:07:07 2005] : (6) Savaric: "So shall we take it?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:07:59 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Just put the ring on, Savaric"
[Thu Dec 1 22:08:44 2005] : (2) Belros: "Is there anything else we could sell while we are at it?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:09:32 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc make a bluff roll, Anna.
[Thu Dec 1 22:09:43 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I was referring to the crown"
[Thu Dec 1 22:09:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Thu Dec 1 22:10:08 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I told you the value already, of course we're trying to sell it"
[Thu Dec 1 22:10:39 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Yes, but not in the bar Anna."
[Thu Dec 1 22:10:49 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks at Anna oddly
[Thu Dec 1 22:11:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "No, that's why I asked about jewellers"
[Thu Dec 1 22:11:05 2005] : (1) Innkeeper: You manage to sell it for 3000 gp and leave the jeweler looking a bit peeved.
[Thu Dec 1 22:11:27 2005] : (1) DM: ooc DM pressing the advance-to-plot-button ;)
[Thu Dec 1 22:11:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc where's that button?
[Thu Dec 1 22:12:09 2005] : (1) Haldon: "*ahem*"
[Thu Dec 1 22:12:39 2005] : (1) Haldon: (from inside someone's backpack)
[Thu Dec 1 22:12:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Hi, Haldon"
[Thu Dec 1 22:12:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Ayhlanne's
[Thu Dec 1 22:12:53 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks on, wondering who Haldon is
[Thu Dec 1 22:13:13 2005] : (2) Belros: "Oh, I'd almost forgotten about you"
[Thu Dec 1 22:13:22 2005] : (1) Haldon: "I've you've finished saving the world (*sigh*) perhaps we could proceed to one of the wizards for the teleportation, now."
[Thu Dec 1 22:13:33 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc "If you've..."
[Thu Dec 1 22:13:54 2005] : (1) Haldon: "It is getting rather tedious being trapped in this orb."
[Thu Dec 1 22:14:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Oh yes?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:14:28 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Sure, right after we deliver this finger bone"
[Thu Dec 1 22:14:29 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: (my backpack, yes)
[Thu Dec 1 22:14:49 2005] : (2) Belros: "Savaric, may we introduce Haldon"
[Thu Dec 1 22:15:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Well, guess who put us here in the first place?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:15:38 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Umm, OK, a small man in glass ball"
[Thu Dec 1 22:15:47 2005] : (6) Savaric: "How's it work?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:15:48 2005] : (2) Belros: "He's trapped in this Orb and has promised to return us to our own plane if we can get to him Lab"
[Thu Dec 1 22:15:51 2005] : (1) Haldon: (to Ayhlanne) "The sooner you get my home the sooner I can send you home."
[Thu Dec 1 22:15:56 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "A man under a spell, actually"
[Thu Dec 1 22:16:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Well, all my friends are...well gone now. So now is maybe not the time to play with my mood."
[Thu Dec 1 22:16:57 2005] : (1) Haldon: (A bit indignant) "Small man in a glass ball? I'll have you know that I'm a powerful wizard and if I wasn't trapped in this orb you wouldn't be so disrespectful!"
[Thu Dec 1 22:17:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Anyway, you're right, let us deliver this finger"
[Thu Dec 1 22:17:20 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I'm sorry, i thought it was some kind of side show"
[Thu Dec 1 22:17:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne taps on the orb "Well, right now, you're traaaapped." (grins)
[Thu Dec 1 22:17:38 2005] : (2) Belros: "But haldon, you ARE trapped in the glass ball"
[Thu Dec 1 22:17:40 2005] : (1) Haldon: (Looking slightly embarassed and to Ayhlanne) "Oh. Um. Sorry."
[Thu Dec 1 22:18:09 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Anyway, shall we be off to Wolder's tower then?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:18:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "If only! People would pay good money to see a side show like that" Anna laughs
[Thu Dec 1 22:18:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "No harm done, not your fault really"
[Thu Dec 1 22:18:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, let us go"
[Thu Dec 1 22:18:39 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, let's go to see some wizards"
[Thu Dec 1 22:19:14 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc putting the orb back in your pack?
[Thu Dec 1 22:19:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc no, keeping Haldon to see the sights
[Thu Dec 1 22:20:08 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I must confess, I find it odd that you have this wizard trapped, and living in your backpack"
[Thu Dec 1 22:20:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We didn't trap him, we're trying to et him free"
[Thu Dec 1 22:20:47 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Although I appreciate that you did not trap him yourselves"
[Thu Dec 1 22:20:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: set
[Thu Dec 1 22:20:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Dec 1 22:21:48 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Savaric, taking your horse with you.
[Thu Dec 1 22:22:39 2005] : (1) DM: ooc ?
[Thu Dec 1 22:22:59 2005] : (6) Savaric: oo cis everyone riding?
[Thu Dec 1 22:23:20 2005] : (6) Savaric: If not, then I'll leave him grazing the celestial fields
[Thu Dec 1 22:23:31 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc he's a planar being
[Thu Dec 1 22:23:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc walking, no need to ride in the city yes?
[Thu Dec 1 22:23:50 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc ohhh flash
[Thu Dec 1 22:23:59 2005] : (1) DM: ooc handy. Did everyone else buy horses?
[Thu Dec 1 22:24:10 2005] : (1) DM: ooc also, what are people doing with that robot?
[Thu Dec 1 22:24:18 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc I'm not sure if I did. I remember a conversation about it
[Thu Dec 1 22:24:27 2005] : (2) Belros: oco did we not leave that with the other wiz?
[Thu Dec 1 22:24:30 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc thay gave it to the other wizard already
[Thu Dec 1 22:24:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc I've got a pony
[Thu Dec 1 22:24:44 2005] : (1) DM: ooc oh yeah. I remember now.
[Thu Dec 1 22:24:55 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc /me avoids a 'pony and trap' comment
[Thu Dec 1 22:25:09 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc Huerney had a new horse, so I think that we all bought them
[Thu Dec 1 22:25:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc we did
[Thu Dec 1 22:25:21 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc sounds fair
[Thu Dec 1 22:25:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne knocks on the funky door
[Thu Dec 1 22:25:49 2005] : (1) DM: You are allowed in and are presented to Wolder.
[Thu Dec 1 22:26:17 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Greetings. You have the finger?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:26:33 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks around as he's lead up
[Thu Dec 1 22:27:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We do"
[Thu Dec 1 22:27:06 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Here it is"
[Thu Dec 1 22:27:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna shows the finger but doesn't hand it over
[Thu Dec 1 22:27:25 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Excellent, much appreciated. Much trouble in acquiring it?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:27:37 2005] : (2) Belros: "Well, it certainly wasn't easy"
[Thu Dec 1 22:27:40 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, we almost died"
[Thu Dec 1 22:28:08 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Nothing like an exciting near-death adventure, eh?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:28:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Hmmm"
[Thu Dec 1 22:28:31 2005] : (1) Wolder: "The finger, please and I can prepare your teleportation spell."
[Thu Dec 1 22:28:37 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric says nothing, but looks happy
[Thu Dec 1 22:29:56 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Well..."
[Thu Dec 1 22:30:14 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We've decided we don't need transportation from you. What can you offer us instead?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:30:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We don't need to be teleported wuite yet"
[Thu Dec 1 22:30:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: *quite yet
[Thu Dec 1 22:30:23 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Yes...?" (he looks a little impatient)
[Thu Dec 1 22:30:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And we might not need it at all in the end"
[Thu Dec 1 22:30:59 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Would 1000 gold pieces satisfy you?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "So what would you give us for that finger?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:08 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Excuse me?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "1000 Gold?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Errr, did you hear my friends there?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We nearly died"
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:39 2005] : (1) Wolder: "1000 gold is a lot of gold of a tiny piece of bone wouldn't you agree."
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:49 2005] : (2) Belros: "We spent more than that just to heal ourselves afterwards"
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, if we had found it on the ground"
[Thu Dec 1 22:31:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We didn't"
[Thu Dec 1 22:32:01 2005] : (1) Wolder: "And no doubt the loot from the tomb was an appropriate reward."
[Thu Dec 1 22:32:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Even that hardly paid for our losses"
[Thu Dec 1 22:32:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That is none of your business, actually"
[Thu Dec 1 22:32:23 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And almost cost us a life"
[Thu Dec 1 22:32:50 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "3 curses, one of us nearly died there and then"
[Thu Dec 1 22:33:05 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And another curse, I almost forgot"
[Thu Dec 1 22:33:38 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "But if you don't want this ..."
[Thu Dec 1 22:33:52 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Consider that a teleportation spell would normally cost some 1800 gold. I will pay you 1800 in lieu of the spell. Does that sound fair then?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:34:36 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I believe that the requested quest was worth more than the value of the spell"
[Thu Dec 1 22:35:03 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Had the group not found someone experienced in fighting undead..."
[Thu Dec 1 22:35:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Well, indeed"
[Thu Dec 1 22:35:13 2005] : (1) Wolder: "But that is what was agreed. Are you suggesting, paladin, that the deal be broken?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:35:57 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Call me what you will. A deal made in bad faith need not be honoured"
[Thu Dec 1 22:35:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "No we are not. But just give us some more time. We'll be back. And tell you what we want."
[Thu Dec 1 22:36:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And think about what you can offer, that would suit us. I believe a few items would help. We're not after gold really."
[Thu Dec 1 22:36:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne turns around to go
[Thu Dec 1 22:36:52 2005] : (1) Wolder: (exasperated) "How much do you want?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:36:54 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Why be bound to an agreement made with one who seeks to exploit the ill informed"
[Thu Dec 1 22:37:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What could you offer a group of persons that face danger in strange lands?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:38:02 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Perhaps a few magic items? What sort would you wish?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:38:20 2005] : (6) Savaric: "We ask a fair price. Make it an honest estimation of the value to yourself"
[Thu Dec 1 22:40:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne turns around. Yes, what can you offer?
[Thu Dec 1 22:40:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We can always use items that would help us with healing, or removal of curses"
[Thu Dec 1 22:41:50 2005] : (1) Wolder: "I may be powerful but I cannot command divine magic."
[Thu Dec 1 22:42:43 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Perhaps, you've care to browse my selection of spell scrolls?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:42:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That's too bad"
[Thu Dec 1 22:43:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Belros, would you do the honours?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:43:07 2005] : (1) Wolder: "I have a number of 7th level and lower spells."
[Thu Dec 1 22:43:12 2005] : (2) Belros: "Indeed I will"
[Thu Dec 1 22:43:37 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc looking in dmg
[Thu Dec 1 22:43:40 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Ah, a good idea at last"
[Thu Dec 1 22:44:02 2005] : (1) Wolder: "4 7th level spells or their equivilent sounds fair does it not?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:44:18 2005] : (1) Wolder: ooc you can also look in the PHB for spell for the scrolls.
[Thu Dec 1 22:44:32 2005] : (1) Wolder: ooc note that he might not have all spells.
[Thu Dec 1 22:44:33 2005] : (6) Savaric: "That sounds fair to me"
[Thu Dec 1 22:45:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Same here"
[Thu Dec 1 22:45:44 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc 8 5th level spells
[Thu Dec 1 22:45:48 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That should really help us. Thank you, Wolder"
[Thu Dec 1 22:45:57 2005] : (1) Wolder: ooc yep.
[Thu Dec 1 22:47:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna watches as Belros browses
[Thu Dec 1 22:48:05 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc can I get back to you on the choices DM?
[Thu Dec 1 22:48:11 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Decide on the spells between sessions?
[Thu Dec 1 22:48:22 2005] : (1) Wolder: ooc a good idea.
[Thu Dec 1 22:48:26 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc total spell value = 11, 100
[Thu Dec 1 22:48:45 2005] : (1) Wolder: ooc 9100 gp
[Thu Dec 1 22:49:06 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc oh yeah, was counting 2775
[Thu Dec 1 22:49:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc great
[Thu Dec 1 22:49:29 2005] : (1) Wolder: ooc the expensive ones much have expensive material components.
[Thu Dec 1 22:49:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc take some RESTORATION!
[Thu Dec 1 22:49:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Dec 1 22:49:46 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc it's not divine magic
[Thu Dec 1 22:49:51 2005] : (1) Wolder: ooc he only has arcane magic
[Thu Dec 1 22:50:03 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc remove curse though
[Thu Dec 1 22:50:30 2005] : (1) Wolder: Belros selects the scrolls.
[Thu Dec 1 22:50:44 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Satisfied with your choice?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:50:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc damned
[Thu Dec 1 22:50:56 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric bows to Wolder
[Thu Dec 1 22:51:00 2005] : (2) Belros: "I beleive so"
[Thu Dec 1 22:51:20 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Glad that we could come to an amicable agreement"
[Thu Dec 1 22:51:37 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc shame that you've already given the robot over ;)
[Thu Dec 1 22:51:38 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "You've been most generous, Wolder, here's the finger bone you requested"
[Thu Dec 1 22:51:43 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Now the finger, please."
[Thu Dec 1 22:51:57 2005] : (1) Wolder: "Thank you. You may leave now."
[Thu Dec 1 22:52:14 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Thank you for your kind permission"
[Thu Dec 1 22:52:16 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc is it generosity if you are haggled into it?
[Thu Dec 1 22:52:23 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna bows and leaves
[Thu Dec 1 22:52:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Leave them feeling good ;)
[Thu Dec 1 22:52:50 2005] : (1) Wolder: ooc doesn't hurt to be polite to powerful wizards I suppose.
[Thu Dec 1 22:53:00 2005] : (1) Wolder: Outside the tower...
[Thu Dec 1 22:53:36 2005] : (1) Haldon: (chuckling) "Ha ha. You got him good and proper."
[Thu Dec 1 22:54:03 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I believe that we achieved a fair price for our endeavors"
[Thu Dec 1 22:54:28 2005] : (6) Savaric: "He had cheated this group into a dangerous mission for minimal reward"
[Thu Dec 1 22:54:59 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "He only offered us what he could easily miss and what we might need in the future"
[Thu Dec 1 22:55:34 2005] : (6) Savaric: "And the reward, though high in value to us, was lower in cost to him than say... an artefact"
[Thu Dec 1 22:55:47 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Bah, you were killing the undead for fun and as a service to the city and weren't expecting a big reward."
[Thu Dec 1 22:56:06 2005] : (2) Belros: "Fun??"
[Thu Dec 1 22:56:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We did if for the people, yes, but that doesn't mean we don't like to be rewarded"
[Thu Dec 1 22:56:38 2005] : (2) Belros: "I assure that lying, incapacitated at the feet of an undead King is not my idea of fun"
[Thu Dec 1 22:57:11 2005] : (1) Haldon: "You adventuring types like a good fight, I've seen it before. You're not happy to settle down a run a shop or farm or anything. Got to be out there slaughtering."
[Thu Dec 1 22:57:20 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I admit that you are correct for my own motivations. He still undervalued the task"
[Thu Dec 1 22:57:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I can see you don't really know us as of yet, Haldon"
[Thu Dec 1 22:58:36 2005] : (6) Savaric: "In order to be as effective as we are, rewards are necessary to equip ourselves. Gird ourselves in holy armour so to speak"
[Thu Dec 1 22:58:46 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Ah, was just joking with you. Shall we go see Rayliah about a teleportation spell now?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:59:06 2005] : (6) Savaric: "Do you know this other wizard?"
[Thu Dec 1 22:59:16 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Of course, this town has nothing ot offer us anymore"
[Thu Dec 1 22:59:42 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Er. Well. Um. Yes. But I'd prefer it if she didn't know about my, ah, predicament."
[Thu Dec 1 22:59:46 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks around to see what town Anna is talking about
[Thu Dec 1 23:00:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK, I'll put you back in the backpack"
[Thu Dec 1 23:00:27 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc This is Southharbour! One of the greatest cities in all of Arn and it has 'nothing to offer' ???
[Thu Dec 1 23:00:39 2005] : (1) Haldon: (muffled) "Thank you."
[Thu Dec 1 23:00:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I just LOVE Haldon
[Thu Dec 1 23:01:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "There is one good thing about this town, the temple where I can feel the presence of Pelor"
[Thu Dec 1 23:01:39 2005] : (1) Haldon: Soon you're outside Rayliah's tower.
[Thu Dec 1 23:02:25 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc Raliyah's
[Thu Dec 1 23:02:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne knocks
[Thu Dec 1 23:03:11 2005] : (1) DM: You're led inside to Raliyah's study.
[Thu Dec 1 23:03:38 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Hello again! You're here about the teleport spell I presume?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:04:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, we are"
[Thu Dec 1 23:05:00 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna bows
[Thu Dec 1 23:05:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Indeed"
[Thu Dec 1 23:05:22 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Good, good. Now there are 4 people to transport, yes?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:06:16 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: hmmm
[Thu Dec 1 23:06:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And our mounts, if that os possible"
[Thu Dec 1 23:06:42 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Horses, yes."
[Thu Dec 1 23:06:59 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "And one eagle animal companion and one rat familar, yes?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:07:27 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Got to make sure I've got the living creatures accouted for or the spell might go wrong."
[Thu Dec 1 23:07:53 2005] : (2) Belros: "Well...."
[Thu Dec 1 23:08:05 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Yes?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:08:12 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Perhaps you need to know something else as well"
[Thu Dec 1 23:08:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Dec 1 23:08:35 2005] : (2) Belros: "There is a another of us, but..."
[Thu Dec 1 23:08:49 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "He's not in his usual form"
[Thu Dec 1 23:09:06 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "The rat is a polymorphed person then?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:09:44 2005] : (2) Belros: "No no no"
[Thu Dec 1 23:09:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "No, I wasn't talking about the rat. I was talking about a person trapped in a glass sphere"
[Thu Dec 1 23:10:18 2005] : (1) Raliyah: (to Belros) "The rat's just your familar then? okay."
[Thu Dec 1 23:10:39 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Dec 1 23:10:40 2005] : (2) Belros: "Rat? I have no rat"
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:00 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Then whose rat is that behind you. It followed you in."
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:01 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc sure, called Sacbbers!
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:08 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros looks around
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:09 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc Scabbers
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:12 2005] : (1) Raliyah: (She points to a regular brown rat behind you)
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:19 2005] : (1) Rat: *squeak*
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:47 2005] : (2) Belros: "Where'd that come from?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Where did that come from? And what does it want?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:11:54 2005] : (1) Raliyah: Make spot checks everyone.
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:02 2005] : (2) Belros: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:07 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [20,14] = (34)
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27)
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:21 2005] : (6) Savaric: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:24 2005] : (1) Raliyah: ooc actually, make that Knowledge: nature rolls.
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:29 2005] : (6) Savaric: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:33 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:38 2005] : (2) Belros: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: now, that helps
[Thu Dec 1 23:12:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry :/
[Thu Dec 1 23:13:06 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc well there go all our good rolls on unneeded spott check
[Thu Dec 1 23:13:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Dec 1 23:13:29 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc my typing is terrible
[Thu Dec 1 23:13:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne opens her backpack
[Thu Dec 1 23:16:18 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Never mind that rat, it's not ours"
[Thu Dec 1 23:16:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, the rat is not ours, but...I wonder who he is"
[Thu Dec 1 23:17:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "NOt very rat like actually"
[Thu Dec 1 23:17:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Any idea?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:17:27 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Who indeed.... Perhaps a dispel magic is in order."
[Thu Dec 1 23:17:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I would sthink so, yes"
[Thu Dec 1 23:17:39 2005] : (1) Rat: *squeak*!
[Thu Dec 1 23:17:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Who? What are you talking about? It's just a rat"
[Thu Dec 1 23:18:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "(whispering to the others, Haldon is fine, no need to tell her)"
[Thu Dec 1 23:18:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "It's not"
[Thu Dec 1 23:18:17 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "I most un-rat like rat." She casts a powerful dispel magic spell....
[Thu Dec 1 23:18:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I've seen enough rats"
[Thu Dec 1 23:18:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne keeps her hand on her sword
[Thu Dec 1 23:19:01 2005] : (1) Raliyah: The rat tries to scamper away squeaking alarmingly when...
[Thu Dec 1 23:19:10 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc unhandled colourmap type received??
[Thu Dec 1 23:19:47 2005] : (6) Savaric: ooc ignore that I thought it was ORPG, but it was VNC
[Thu Dec 1 23:20:20 2005] : (1) Raliyah: The rat's body starts to grow and grow, tiny paws turning into clawed hands and feet, whiskers and snout morphing into powerful mandibles, tall growing spikes,
[Thu Dec 1 23:20:33 2005] : (1) Raliyah: fur turning into hard chitinous plates.
[Thu Dec 1 23:20:49 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What is that?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Not a rat, for sure"
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:09 2005] : (1) Raliyah: In just a few moments a fearsome creature if alien insect like appearance towers over you.
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna snaps her fingers and her axe appears
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:34 2005] : (2) Belros: "I liked the rat better"
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:34 2005] : (1) Raliyah: It's some 12 ft tall.
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:40 2005] : (1) Raliyah: Roll initiative
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:40 2005] : (6) Savaric: "What in all the hells?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:45 2005] : (2) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:48 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "So did I"
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:52 2005] : (6) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:53 2005] : (1) Raliyah: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Thu Dec 1 23:21:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Thu Dec 1 23:22:05 2005] : (1) Raliyah: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Dec 1 23:23:24 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Oh my god, a Baatezu, Return to the pit from wence you game devil!"
[Thu Dec 1 23:23:50 2005] : (1) Raliyah: Raliyah casts a spell and a opening forms beheath the creature.
[Thu Dec 1 23:24:31 2005] : (1) Raliyah: THere's a blast of heat and red hot sparks shoot out, sulphourous smoke billows out.
[Thu Dec 1 23:25:07 2005] : (1) Raliyah: The Baatezu screetches and falls into the pit, it's claws scabbling for a grip on the edge.
[Thu Dec 1 23:25:33 2005] : (1) Raliyah: The opening snaps shut.
[Thu Dec 1 23:25:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Now, that was quick"
[Thu Dec 1 23:25:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "How did that thing get here?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:25:57 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric gulps and looks at Raliyah with respect
[Thu Dec 1 23:26:05 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And what did it want?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:26:07 2005] : (2) Belros: "Impressive"
[Thu Dec 1 23:26:20 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "How perhaps you can explain why you have a Gelugon one of the most powerful Baatezu following you. I expect answers and I expect them quickly."
[Thu Dec 1 23:26:27 2005] : (6) Savaric: "How the hell did a devil disguise itself as a rat and follow us?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:26:40 2005] : (2) Belros: "We'll tell you as soon as we know ourselves"
[Thu Dec 1 23:27:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Are you sure it was her for us and not for you?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:27:21 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: here
[Thu Dec 1 23:27:30 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Gelugons can casts polymorph self at will which makes them excellent spies, why one should bother with mortals like yourself I'd dearly like to know."
[Thu Dec 1 23:27:45 2005] : (2) Belros: "A good point Anna"
[Thu Dec 1 23:28:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Indeed, you said it. Why bother with mortal like ourselves?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:28:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "But you probably should send us away, and we would be done with it?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:28:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Could a creature like that have followed us from a different world?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:28:49 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "If you don't know then I suggest you expend all effort on finding out. Perhaps you've attracted the attention of a powerful Baatezu and that's not something you'd like to un prepared for."
[Thu Dec 1 23:29:29 2005] : (2) Belros: "May I ask what the spell you used against it was?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:29:36 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric looks at the others in surprise
[Thu Dec 1 23:29:58 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I can see that it was fortuitous that we ended up together"
[Thu Dec 1 23:30:06 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Gate. It was fortunate that I'd prepared it this morning."
[Thu Dec 1 23:30:19 2005] : (2) Belros: "Indeed it was"
[Thu Dec 1 23:30:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "My question still isn't answered: Could a creature like that have followed us from a different world?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:30:39 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "I'd not normally have any use for it but I needed to consult some extra planer being recarding that artifact you retrived for me."
[Thu Dec 1 23:31:01 2005] : (2) Belros: "Really?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:31:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Hmmm"
[Thu Dec 1 23:31:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Shall we go?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:31:28 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "It may not have followed you but it may have tracked you down."
[Thu Dec 1 23:32:10 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Can I suggest we get this teleportation underway at once?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:32:12 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Between worlds? That must use a need of power"
[Thu Dec 1 23:32:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, please"
[Thu Dec 1 23:32:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "Have you any further advice you can give us?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:33:39 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Run and hide? You've foiled their spy once, perhaps you can do so again. I doubt your chances against the more powerful elements of the baatezu."
[Thu Dec 1 23:33:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK, let us go then"
[Thu Dec 1 23:34:05 2005] : (2) Belros: "Well, perhaps the run part could be done now"
[Thu Dec 1 23:34:05 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We're ready"
[Thu Dec 1 23:34:26 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Follow me."
[Thu Dec 1 23:34:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Dec 1 23:34:51 2005] : (1) Raliyah: Raliyah leads the way to a large room where shre scribes a large circle on the floor.
[Thu Dec 1 23:34:57 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Where is it you wish to go?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:35:06 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric follows
[Thu Dec 1 23:35:39 2005] : (1) Raliyah: ooc Haldon's tower, Mordavia.
[Thu Dec 1 23:35:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Mordavia"
[Thu Dec 1 23:36:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Haldon's tower"
[Thu Dec 1 23:36:15 2005] : (6) Savaric: ""I was going to leave you at this point, but I see that there is some more greater evil to thwart in your destinies"
[Thu Dec 1 23:36:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, please come along"
[Thu Dec 1 23:36:30 2005] : (6) Savaric: "I shall join you and help"
[Thu Dec 1 23:36:36 2005] : (2) Belros: "Oh, Well you are more than welcome"
[Thu Dec 1 23:36:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, my friend,do accompany us"
[Thu Dec 1 23:36:58 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Haldon's tower? I know it well" (she giggles ever so slightly)
[Thu Dec 1 23:37:20 2005] : (2) Belros: "You know Haldon?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:37:38 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Very well." She starts casting the spell. The circle on the ground glows.
[Thu Dec 1 23:38:31 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Know him. That I most certainly do. Haven't seen him in a couple of years mind. I wonder how he's doing. Tell him to come and visit some time when you see him."
[Thu Dec 1 23:38:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It would seem they were very good friends at one time"
[Thu Dec 1 23:38:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We will"
[Thu Dec 1 23:38:49 2005] : (2) Belros: "We shall let him know"
[Thu Dec 1 23:39:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We will make sure he heaqs it"
[Thu Dec 1 23:39:44 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Just step through this circle and you'll be there, I've arranged for the other end to be situated in the courtyard."
[Thu Dec 1 23:40:04 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric steps forwards with the others
[Thu Dec 1 23:40:07 2005] : (2) Belros: "Thank you very much for your time and advice"
[Thu Dec 1 23:40:25 2005] : (1) Raliyah: ooc you all leading your horses, too?
[Thu Dec 1 23:40:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc yes
[Thu Dec 1 23:40:41 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc I guess so
[Thu Dec 1 23:40:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Yep
[Thu Dec 1 23:41:11 2005] : (1) Raliyah: "Thank you for the facinating artifact to investigate. And... take care, the Baatezu are not to be taken lightly."
[Thu Dec 1 23:41:21 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Thank you so much, Raliyah"
[Thu Dec 1 23:41:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna steps through
[Thu Dec 1 23:41:44 2005] : (1) DM: One by one you step into the circle, there a flash of light and a feeling of disorientation....
[Thu Dec 1 23:42:13 2005] : (1) DM: ....and then you step onto wet stone cobbles. It's raining.
[Thu Dec 1 23:42:23 2005] : (2) Belros: "Urgh"
[Thu Dec 1 23:42:33 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "No sun"
[Thu Dec 1 23:42:49 2005] : (6) Savaric: "It's so cold!"
[Thu Dec 1 23:42:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "ouch"
[Thu Dec 1 23:43:02 2005] : (6) Savaric: Savaric shivers slightly
[Thu Dec 1 23:43:13 2005] : (1) DM: You're standing in the middle of a courtyard, various trees and greenery are around the edges all neatly cared for.
[Thu Dec 1 23:43:21 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Let's get inside. Haldon: where's the key and where are the traps?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:43:30 2005] : (2) Belros: "Traps??"
[Thu Dec 1 23:43:56 2005] : (1) DM: To one side is the wooden gate outside and the other is the imposing bulk of the tower.
[Thu Dec 1 23:44:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes Haldon out
[Thu Dec 1 23:44:20 2005] : (1) DM: There are stables for your horses.
[Thu Dec 1 23:44:23 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "A powerful wizard like Haldon isn't very likely to leave his home unprotected, now is he?"
[Thu Dec 1 23:44:38 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Ah! Home at last!" Haldon grins broadly.
[Thu Dec 1 23:44:50 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Well, don't stand about! Let's go in!"
[Thu Dec 1 23:44:58 2005] : (1) Haldon: GAME END