Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 17 November 2005

[Thu Nov 17 19:38:35 2005] : (2) DM: GAME START
[Thu Nov 17 19:38:54 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Well it seems as though we have opened the gates."
[Thu Nov 17 19:39:09 2005] : (4) Belros: "Indeed."
[Thu Nov 17 19:39:13 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Whether they were sealing in, or sealing out is to be discovered"
[Thu Nov 17 19:39:16 2005] : (4) Belros: "Only one way to find out whats inside"
[Thu Nov 17 19:39:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's go and kill them for real"
[Thu Nov 17 19:39:49 2005] : (2) DM: The echos of sinister laughter fade away. A passage way stretches out in front of you. Magical torches flickering and sending shadows dancing across the piles of bones lying on stone shelves on either side.
[Thu Nov 17 19:40:01 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Remember, within 10 feet of me you will have greater protection"
[Thu Nov 17 19:40:19 2005] : (4) Belros: "If you think I'm moving too far away, you're very mistaken"
[Thu Nov 17 19:40:27 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Since we're expected, there's no use me sneaking around here, they're bound to see me"
[Thu Nov 17 19:40:38 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I like your humour friend. It is very refreshing"
[Thu Nov 17 19:40:59 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc and sneak attack doen't work ;P
[Thu Nov 17 19:41:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I know :(
[Thu Nov 17 19:41:13 2005] : (1) Savaric: "So onwards then!"
[Thu Nov 17 19:41:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Lead on, oh mighty warrior"
[Thu Nov 17 19:42:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Was I able to retrieve the amulets from the locks?
[Thu Nov 17 19:42:33 2005] : (2) DM: No the amulets are now fastened into the locks.
[Thu Nov 17 19:42:46 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc are the 'piles of bones' piles or full skeleton shape?
[Thu Nov 17 19:42:49 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric steps forwards
[Thu Nov 17 19:42:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc OK, just checking
[Thu Nov 17 19:43:23 2005] : (2) DM: The passage way is some 12 ft high and 10 ft wide. On each side are long stone shelves heaped with jumbled bones of all sorts.
[Thu Nov 17 19:43:32 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Perhaps you should still look for any traps Anna"
[Thu Nov 17 19:43:43 2005] : (2) DM: Skulls, leg bones, rib cages and so on.
[Thu Nov 17 19:43:45 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc flip me, Pamela's finished already
[Thu Nov 17 19:43:53 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc brb 5 mins. sorry
[Thu Nov 17 19:43:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc So go already :)
[Thu Nov 17 19:44:08 2005] : (2) DM: ooc May as well wait
[Thu Nov 17 19:44:20 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc yup
[Thu Nov 17 19:45:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc np
[Thu Nov 17 19:51:42 2005] : (2) DM: Hmmm. How many turns do you have left Savaric?
[Thu Nov 17 19:51:50 2005] : (2) DM: undead turnings
[Thu Nov 17 19:52:04 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Nov 17 19:52:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc wb :)
[Thu Nov 17 19:52:21 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc 5
[Thu Nov 17 19:52:37 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc or is it 4?
[Thu Nov 17 19:52:42 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc no, it's 4
[Thu Nov 17 19:53:03 2005] : (2) DM: k.
[Thu Nov 17 19:53:10 2005] : (2) DM: UNPAUSE
[Thu Nov 17 19:53:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Sure, let me go in front and I'll look"
[Thu Nov 17 19:53:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [7,15] = (22)
[Thu Nov 17 19:54:28 2005] : (2) DM: The passageway seems save enough.
[Thu Nov 17 19:55:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc How many searches do you want?
[Thu Nov 17 19:55:26 2005] : (2) DM: ooc er. 1 per 20 ft of passage sounds about right I guess.
[Thu Nov 17 19:55:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc OK
[Thu Nov 17 19:55:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Seems safe so far"
[Thu Nov 17 19:56:28 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric stays close to Anna holding his holy symbol
[Thu Nov 17 19:56:40 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc oo-er
[Thu Nov 17 19:56:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Nov 17 19:56:57 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc that's really pushing the innuendo
[Thu Nov 17 19:57:28 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc :P
[Thu Nov 17 19:57:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc So? :P
[Thu Nov 17 19:57:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [20,15] = (35)
[Thu Nov 17 19:57:53 2005] : (2) DM: The passage was is about 50 ft and then widens out.
[Thu Nov 17 19:58:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Don't step on this tile, it might be trapped"
[Thu Nov 17 19:59:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Can we go around it?
[Thu Nov 17 19:59:28 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Well found. I'll be sure to avoid it"
[Thu Nov 17 19:59:35 2005] : (2) DM: You can step around the tile
[Thu Nov 17 20:00:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna carefully walks around the tile she pointed out to the others
[Thu Nov 17 20:00:09 2005] : (4) Belros: "Nicely spotted"
[Thu Nov 17 20:00:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33)
[Thu Nov 17 20:02:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And another one, just over there"
[Thu Nov 17 20:02:43 2005] : (2) DM: The passage way opens out into a small semi circular chamber
[Thu Nov 17 20:02:45 2005] : (4) Belros: "Hmmm, someone has been busy"
[Thu Nov 17 20:02:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc No more checks for the corridor, right?
[Thu Nov 17 20:02:56 2005] : (1) Savaric: "It is good to work with one as skilled as yourself Anna"
[Thu Nov 17 20:03:00 2005] : (2) DM: In the centre of the far wall is a raised dais.
[Thu Nov 17 20:03:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Well, I just happen to have sharp eyes"
[Thu Nov 17 20:03:31 2005] : (2) DM: On which is a carven stone throne
[Thu Nov 17 20:03:48 2005] : (2) DM: And seated on the throne is...
[Thu Nov 17 20:03:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Can you take the lead again, Savaric, I'm not much of a fighter"
[Thu Nov 17 20:04:09 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Certainly"
[Thu Nov 17 20:04:24 2005] : (2) DM: A skeleton garbed in ancient armour with a tarnished crown open it's skull.
[Thu Nov 17 20:04:32 2005] : (4) Belros: "I'm guessing that what we came for is up there"
[Thu Nov 17 20:04:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's see if we can make it stop laughing"
[Thu Nov 17 20:05:22 2005] : (1) Savaric: "His time is at an end!"
[Thu Nov 17 20:05:48 2005] : (2) DM: Flanking the throne are two skeletal warriors wielding halbards.
[Thu Nov 17 20:06:41 2005] : (2) DM: A third skeletal figure stands at the kings right hand. This one is dressed in tattered robes of faded crimson.
[Thu Nov 17 20:06:59 2005] : (2) DM: All are motionless.
[Thu Nov 17 20:07:13 2005] : (2) DM: Anyone stepping into the room?
[Thu Nov 17 20:07:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna stands and watches
[Thu Nov 17 20:07:39 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric steps forwards
[Thu Nov 17 20:07:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "No hurry, let's see what we've got here. Any amulets in sight?"
[Thu Nov 17 20:07:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [4,14] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 20:08:05 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros keeps up with Savaric
[Thu Nov 17 20:08:08 2005] : (1) Savaric: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:08:08 2005] : (2) DM: The king holds a greatsword of deepest black across his knees.
[Thu Nov 17 20:08:19 2005] : (4) Belros: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:08:34 2005] : (2) DM: The skeletal wizard has an amulet about its neck.
[Thu Nov 17 20:08:44 2005] : (2) DM: As Savaric steps forwards into the room....
[Thu Nov 17 20:09:23 2005] : (2) DM: Two pin pricks of green light appear in the kings eyes.
[Thu Nov 17 20:09:42 2005] : (2) DM: It's finger bones flex about the sword hilt
[Thu Nov 17 20:09:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It's awake now"
[Thu Nov 17 20:10:11 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Sorry, if you'd have spoken but a second earlier..."
[Thu Nov 17 20:10:15 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: "Morrrtalsss..." The voice creaks and grates.
[Thu Nov 17 20:10:41 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Believe me fiend, you too are mortal!"
[Thu Nov 17 20:10:44 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna shrugs "No problem"
[Thu Nov 17 20:11:05 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: "You come to join usss." A boney hand gestures about the room.
[Thu Nov 17 20:11:20 2005] : (4) Belros: "Oh, I dont think so"
[Thu Nov 17 20:11:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Just visiting, I'm afraid"
[Thu Nov 17 20:12:37 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I believe that the term I like best is cleans your undead arse"
[Thu Nov 17 20:12:38 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: "Yesss...." He suddenly jerks to his feet sword sweeping an impressive deadly arc. The other skeletons shudder to undeath and step forwards.
[Thu Nov 17 20:12:51 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Roll initiative.
[Thu Nov 17 20:12:58 2005] : (4) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Nov 17 20:12:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Thu Nov 17 20:13:03 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Thu Nov 17 20:13:05 2005] : (1) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Thu Nov 17 20:14:06 2005] : (2) DM: Anna, your turn.
[Thu Nov 17 20:14:17 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc what size are the squares in ft?
[Thu Nov 17 20:14:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Shooting at the king
[Thu Nov 17 20:14:23 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc 5
[Thu Nov 17 20:14:25 2005] : (2) DM: ooc squares are 5 ft.
[Thu Nov 17 20:14:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc 5 ft usually
[Thu Nov 17 20:14:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), +1 arrow (base): [1d20+13] -> [15,13] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [3,2,6] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 20:14:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), +1 arrow (second): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [6,2,2] = (10)
[Thu Nov 17 20:15:24 2005] : (2) DM: An arrow strikes a glacing blow.
[Thu Nov 17 20:16:17 2005] : (2) DM: The skeletons lurch forwards as though they've forgotten how to walk or run as they did in life.
[Thu Nov 17 20:16:56 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The king swings his black blade at Savaric
[Thu Nov 17 20:17:02 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (base): [1d20+20] -> [6,20] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [1,5,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:17:02 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (second): [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,2,7] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 20:17:02 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (third): [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [2,4,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:17:16 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc AC = 28 vs evil
[Thu Nov 17 20:17:28 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: ooc You reckon he's evil? ;)
[Thu Nov 17 20:17:40 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc just a guess ;)
[Thu Nov 17 20:18:03 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The sword slams into your side but you armour turns most of the force. Take 14 damage.
[Thu Nov 17 20:18:10 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: And roll a will save.
[Thu Nov 17 20:18:19 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric winces at the cut
[Thu Nov 17 20:18:23 2005] : (1) Savaric: Will save: [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 20:18:58 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: ooc Rrrrr, Paladins have silly will saves.
[Thu Nov 17 20:19:09 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The two warriors also advance
[Thu Nov 17 20:19:31 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: One attack Savaric also
[Thu Nov 17 20:19:51 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Nov 17 20:19:51 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Nov 17 20:19:55 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc they have silly everything saves
[Thu Nov 17 20:19:59 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: And the other Belros
[Thu Nov 17 20:20:02 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 20:20:02 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Nov 17 20:20:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 17 20:20:30 2005] : (4) Belros: AC = 23
[Thu Nov 17 20:21:09 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: ooc what's a wizard doing with an AC of 23? double grrrr.
[Thu Nov 17 20:21:21 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc it's 25 with the prot from evil
[Thu Nov 17 20:21:22 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The robed skeleton starts an incantation
[Thu Nov 17 20:21:23 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc mage armour
[Thu Nov 17 20:21:46 2005] : (4) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31)
[Thu Nov 17 20:22:10 2005] : (4) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [1,14] = (15)
[Thu Nov 17 20:22:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 20:22:16 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: A foul green mist starts to fill the room.
[Thu Nov 17 20:22:21 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc sry, thought the first was wrong
[Thu Nov 17 20:22:33 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: It thickens to a fog with a most foul oder.
[Thu Nov 17 20:22:44 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Make fortitude saves
[Thu Nov 17 20:22:48 2005] : (1) Savaric: Fortitude save: [1d20+13] -> [1,13] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 20:22:52 2005] : (4) Belros: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Thu Nov 17 20:23:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 20:24:35 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc oh dear...
[Thu Nov 17 20:24:56 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc brb loo
[Thu Nov 17 20:25:03 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Savaric, the stench nauseates you. You are unable to take an actions other than a single move action until you leave the cloud.
[Thu Nov 17 20:25:39 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Everyone else gags but is otherwise fine.
[Thu Nov 17 20:25:50 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The Skeletons are naturally unaffected.
[Thu Nov 17 20:25:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Everybody alright?"
[Thu Nov 17 20:26:33 2005] : (4) Belros: "Fine!"
[Thu Nov 17 20:26:40 2005] : (1) Savaric: *cough*
[Thu Nov 17 20:26:51 2005] : (2) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Nov 17 20:26:54 2005] : (1) Savaric: *I am"... *Cough*
[Thu Nov 17 20:27:20 2005] : (4) Belros: cast dispel magic
[Thu Nov 17 20:27:31 2005] : (4) Belros: defensively
[Thu Nov 17 20:27:46 2005] : (2) DM: Concentration roll and dispell magic check
[Thu Nov 17 20:27:47 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric makes a retching noise
[Thu Nov 17 20:28:14 2005] : (4) Belros: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [8,14] = (22)
[Thu Nov 17 20:28:42 2005] : (4) Belros: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:28:42 2005] : (2) DM: You step back and deftly weave away from the halberd blade.
[Thu Nov 17 20:29:12 2005] : (2) DM: The fog remains.
[Thu Nov 17 20:29:28 2005] : (2) DM: Moving or anything else?
[Thu Nov 17 20:29:45 2005] : (4) Belros: activate boots of speed. done
[Thu Nov 17 20:30:10 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc where does the cloud end?
[Thu Nov 17 20:30:32 2005] : (2) DM: ooc the green line about 30 ft up the corridor.
[Thu Nov 17 20:30:55 2005] : (2) DM: Savaric, you can only make a single move.
[Thu Nov 17 20:31:08 2005] : (2) DM: Your turn.
[Thu Nov 17 20:31:25 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric moves back 20 feet gasping and looking very pale
[Thu Nov 17 20:31:41 2005] : (2) DM: Anna, your turn?
[Thu Nov 17 20:31:47 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc aoo
[Thu Nov 17 20:31:54 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Nov 17 20:31:54 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 20:31:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Following the warrior, of course
[Thu Nov 17 20:32:10 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc aw cheers! :P
[Thu Nov 17 20:32:32 2005] : (2) DM: You may attack if you wish Anna.
[Thu Nov 17 20:32:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc You're very welcome :P
[Thu Nov 17 20:32:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Shooting at #3 then
[Thu Nov 17 20:32:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (base): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [4,1,3] = (8)
[Thu Nov 17 20:32:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (second): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [5,1,1] = (7)
[Thu Nov 17 20:33:18 2005] : (2) DM: A hit.
[Thu Nov 17 20:33:38 2005] : (2) DM: My turn.
[Thu Nov 17 20:33:46 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Everyone make fort saves.
[Thu Nov 17 20:33:53 2005] : (4) Belros: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Thu Nov 17 20:34:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Thu Nov 17 20:34:39 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: ooc everyone except Savaric that is. Since he's already affected.
[Thu Nov 17 20:34:53 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The wizards starts another incantation.
[Thu Nov 17 20:35:01 2005] : (4) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28)
[Thu Nov 17 20:35:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 20:35:55 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: A ball of fire shoots forth from his hands and splashes against the wall near Anna.
[Thu Nov 17 20:36:06 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: You're engulfed in flames. Reflex saves.
[Thu Nov 17 20:36:12 2005] : (1) Savaric: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Thu Nov 17 20:36:15 2005] : (4) Belros: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
[Thu Nov 17 20:36:20 2005] : (4) Belros: +1 for boots
[Thu Nov 17 20:36:20 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc not my day for saves
[Thu Nov 17 20:36:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 20:36:31 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: [6d10] -> [2,2,1,9,3,3] = (20)
[Thu Nov 17 20:36:49 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Savaric take 20 fire damage, Belros 10 damage, and Anna none.
[Thu Nov 17 20:37:02 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc +2 for prot from evil
[Thu Nov 17 20:37:15 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The flames scorch the two skeletal warriors. Obviously the wizard mis judged.
[Thu Nov 17 20:37:42 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc thankfully the DM also seems to have crap dice tonight!
[Thu Nov 17 20:37:49 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 20:37:50 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Thu Nov 17 20:37:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 17 20:37:58 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc I'm hoping the next ones are really crap!
[Thu Nov 17 20:38:31 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: There's a smell of chared bone adding to the stench of the fog.
[Thu Nov 17 20:38:39 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc mmmm
[Thu Nov 17 20:39:01 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The king stride forth it appears he's now begining to grasp the use of his legs again.
[Thu Nov 17 20:39:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc BBQ skeleton :)
[Thu Nov 17 20:39:21 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: He strikes several blows on Belros.
[Thu Nov 17 20:39:26 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (base): [1d20+20] -> [16,20] = (36) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [6,2,7] = (15)
[Thu Nov 17 20:39:26 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (second): [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,1,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:39:26 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (third): [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,3,7] = (15)
[Thu Nov 17 20:39:50 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Take 28 damage.
[Thu Nov 17 20:39:55 2005] : ** (4) Belros drops like the proverbial sack **
[Thu Nov 17 20:40:17 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Roll one will save.
[Thu Nov 17 20:40:21 2005] : (4) Belros: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 20:40:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Damn! Belros is down"
[Thu Nov 17 20:40:40 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The two guards advance
[Thu Nov 17 20:40:45 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric makes a barfing sound
[Thu Nov 17 20:40:56 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc #2 triggers the trap
[Thu Nov 17 20:41:06 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: There's a click as the skeleton steps on the pressure plate.
[Thu Nov 17 20:41:41 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: A heavy slab of stone falls from the ceiling slamming into the skeleton.
[Thu Nov 17 20:42:35 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: [3d6] -> [4,2,4] = (10)
[Thu Nov 17 20:42:56 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc I feel bad now. A paladin would probably have waited incapacitated to allow you to get out first
[Thu Nov 17 20:43:04 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The remaing skeleton attacks Savaric
[Thu Nov 17 20:43:07 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "You should never forget where you put your traps"
[Thu Nov 17 20:43:08 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:43:08 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 20:43:16 2005] : (1) Savaric: 1 hit
[Thu Nov 17 20:43:35 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The blade bites deep into your arm.
[Thu Nov 17 20:43:37 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc I probably should've ran
[Thu Nov 17 20:43:59 2005] : (2) DM: Belros, how many HP are you on?
[Thu Nov 17 20:44:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Probably
[Thu Nov 17 20:44:08 2005] : (4) Belros: -4
[Thu Nov 17 20:44:16 2005] : (2) DM: roll a d100
[Thu Nov 17 20:44:22 2005] : (4) Belros: [1d100] -> [47] = (47)
[Thu Nov 17 20:44:47 2005] : (2) DM: Lose another HP from blood loss.
[Thu Nov 17 20:45:01 2005] : (2) DM: Savaric? You're still nauseated.
[Thu Nov 17 20:45:23 2005] : (4) Belros: The blood puddle around Belros grows a little more
[Thu Nov 17 20:45:46 2005] : (1) Savaric: Move around the trap as far as I can
[Thu Nov 17 20:46:02 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc 1/2 out of the cloud
[Thu Nov 17 20:46:11 2005] : (2) DM: You reach the fresher air of the crypt. You will feel the after affects for a further [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) rounds.
[Thu Nov 17 20:46:50 2005] : (2) DM: Anna? There are two armoured skeletons in front of you. Both are looking rather battered.
[Thu Nov 17 20:46:55 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc Aoo
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Getting the hell out of there
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:17 2005] : (4) Belros: brb
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:19 2005] : (2) DM: AoO on Savaric,
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:21 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:21 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:21 2005] : (2) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [3d10+12] -> [2,10,3,12] = (27)
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Sorry, Belros
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:30 2005] : (2) DM: AoO on Anna
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:32 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:32 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:32 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc miss
[Thu Nov 17 20:47:45 2005] : (2) DM: Both flail ineffectually at the air.
[Thu Nov 17 20:48:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Second one hits
[Thu Nov 17 20:48:14 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: "Kill my minions! Kill! Kill!"
[Thu Nov 17 20:48:26 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: ooc AoO is only one attack.
[Thu Nov 17 20:48:26 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc 1st one got me too - got a 20
[Thu Nov 17 20:48:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc ic :D
[Thu Nov 17 20:48:50 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc ah, 1st only... phew!
[Thu Nov 17 20:49:05 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The skeletal guards charge forwards....
[Thu Nov 17 20:49:25 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: There's another click and another big slab followed.
[Thu Nov 17 20:49:34 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Nov 17 20:49:40 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: [3d6] -> [2,3,2] = (7)
[Thu Nov 17 20:49:59 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: One attack on Anna
[Thu Nov 17 20:50:04 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Nov 17 20:50:04 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 20:50:09 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: One attack on Savaric
[Thu Nov 17 20:50:11 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Nov 17 20:50:11 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:50:18 2005] : (1) Savaric: miss
[Thu Nov 17 20:50:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: hit
[Thu Nov 17 20:50:48 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Take 7 damage as the halberd blade cuts into your flesh.
[Thu Nov 17 20:51:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc 6, surely?
[Thu Nov 17 20:51:46 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: er yes.
[Thu Nov 17 20:52:05 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: You near more chanting from the chamber.
[Thu Nov 17 20:52:10 2005] : (4) Belros: back
[Thu Nov 17 20:52:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:52:30 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Make a will save Anna
[Thu Nov 17 20:52:31 2005] : (1) Savaric: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 20:53:34 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: A will save please Anna.
[Thu Nov 17 20:53:53 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Neither of you can divine the spell that was cast.
[Thu Nov 17 20:54:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Thu Nov 17 20:54:16 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: You're unaffected by whatever spell it was.
[Thu Nov 17 20:54:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Sorry, didn't see it
[Thu Nov 17 20:54:30 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Belros, another d100
[Thu Nov 17 20:54:33 2005] : (4) Belros: [1d100] -> [82] = (82)
[Thu Nov 17 20:54:42 2005] : (2) DM: Please bleed some more.
[Thu Nov 17 20:54:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: And probably don't even know it was aimed at me
[Thu Nov 17 20:55:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Awwww, that's bad :P
[Thu Nov 17 20:55:07 2005] : (2) DM: ooc the sparkly lights give it away ;)
[Thu Nov 17 20:55:08 2005] : (4) Belros: The (now large) blood puddle around Belros grows bigger still
[Thu Nov 17 20:55:29 2005] : (2) DM: Savaric, you're still nauseated.
[Thu Nov 17 20:55:42 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc can I make a ove equiv action?
[Thu Nov 17 20:55:46 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc move
[Thu Nov 17 20:55:55 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Yes.
[Thu Nov 17 20:56:07 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric passes Anna a potion of CSW
[Thu Nov 17 20:56:30 2005] : (2) DM: k.
[Thu Nov 17 20:56:33 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 17 20:56:49 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc was gonna take one, but a nauseated person can hardly drink a potion
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:09 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc maybe it tastes nice and would revive you
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:14 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc :)
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:22 2005] : (2) DM: ooc if I were Anna I'd tumble past everyone and give the potion to Belros...
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:27 2005] : (1) Savaric: *cough* "Step back and drink it" *cough*
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:39 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc or that
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: That's what I'm trying to do
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Tumble check?
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:48 2005] : (2) DM: Yup
[Thu Nov 17 20:57:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:58:36 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc tumble only to be attempted by those with ranks in it!!
[Thu Nov 17 20:58:59 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc more of a s-tumble really
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Whicj I have
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:20 2005] : (1) Savaric: oco surely that +2 is from your dex bonus?
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:41 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I agree with Craig there... perhaps a bad move.
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:44 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:44 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:46 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:46 2005] : (2) DM: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:53 2005] : (2) DM: The skeletons suck though
[Thu Nov 17 20:59:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc 1 from dex, 2 from skill, -1 for armour
[Thu Nov 17 21:00:10 2005] : (2) DM: Sword of Grief (base): [1d20+20] -> [6,20] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,1,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 21:00:10 2005] : (2) DM: Sword of Grief (second): [1d20+15] -> [17,15] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [2,6,7] = (15)
[Thu Nov 17 21:00:10 2005] : (2) DM: Sword of Grief (third): [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [2,4,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 21:00:24 2005] : (2) DM: Does the 26 hit?
[Thu Nov 17 21:00:34 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Yes
[Thu Nov 17 21:00:50 2005] : (2) DM: 13 damage as you stumble past the king.
[Thu Nov 17 21:00:53 2005] : (2) DM: And a will save.
[Thu Nov 17 21:01:36 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 21:01:42 2005] : (2) DM: Okay,
[Thu Nov 17 21:01:53 2005] : (2) DM: And you still have the rest of your turn to make.
[Thu Nov 17 21:02:55 2005] : (2) DM: ooc the tumble counted as the move part.
[Thu Nov 17 21:03:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc So I can still whack the king?
[Thu Nov 17 21:03:32 2005] : (2) DM: Yup
[Thu Nov 17 21:03:47 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc or at least give him a bit of a scratch
[Thu Nov 17 21:03:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [5,1,5] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 21:03:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [1,1,3] = (5)
[Thu Nov 17 21:03:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 17 21:04:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I can but try
[Thu Nov 17 21:04:20 2005] : (2) DM: The kings armour turns your blade.
[Thu Nov 17 21:04:30 2005] : (2) DM: My turn.
[Thu Nov 17 21:04:40 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc he says with glee
[Thu Nov 17 21:04:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Nov 17 21:05:35 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: "You serrrve me poorrrly, To bones! To dussst!"
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:00 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The King bull rushes one of his own Guards...
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:01 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (base): [1d20+20] -> [12,20] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [4,2,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:01 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (second): [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [3,3,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:02 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (third): [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,2,7] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:02 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] -> [3,5,3,3,14] = (28)
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:11 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Smashing it into pieces.
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:22 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: And with the follow through stroke lands a blow on Savaric
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Temper, temper"
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:23 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (base): [1d20+20] -> [4,20] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,1,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:23 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (second): [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,4,7] = (16)
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:24 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (third): [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [4,3,7] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:24 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] -> [5,3,2,3,14] = (27)
[Thu Nov 17 21:06:47 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric turns it with his shield
[Thu Nov 17 21:07:17 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The remaining skeleton guards attacks with renewed zeal
[Thu Nov 17 21:07:20 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (base): [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 21:07:20 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Halberd+1 (second): [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d10+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Nov 17 21:07:36 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: It rattles in fear of its master.
[Thu Nov 17 21:07:50 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc very comical ;)
[Thu Nov 17 21:07:57 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The wizard prepares to cast another spell...
[Thu Nov 17 21:09:04 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Make a will save Anna.
[Thu Nov 17 21:09:20 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Thu Nov 17 21:09:32 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: No effect.
[Thu Nov 17 21:09:44 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The green fog thins and fades.
[Thu Nov 17 21:10:02 2005] : (2) DM: Belros, another d100.
[Thu Nov 17 21:10:11 2005] : (4) Belros: [1d100] -> [76] = (76)
[Thu Nov 17 21:10:28 2005] : (2) DM: Belros is fading fast. (lose another HP)
[Thu Nov 17 21:10:50 2005] : (2) DM: Savaric, you've recovered from the nausea. Attack at will!
[Thu Nov 17 21:11:01 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc it'll take more than a couple of elastoplast to fix me up!
[Thu Nov 17 21:11:21 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric feels his breath return and looks on in wrath
[Thu Nov 17 21:11:38 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Die fiend"
[Thu Nov 17 21:11:44 2005] : (1) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (Smite Evil) (1st) (base): [1d20+19] -> [11,19] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d10+17+2d6] -> [4,17,4,5] = (30)
[Thu Nov 17 21:11:49 2005] : (1) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (2nd) (base): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [7,6,3,4] = (20)
[Thu Nov 17 21:11:51 2005] : (1) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (3rd) (base): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [3,6,6,5] = (20)
[Thu Nov 17 21:11:51 2005] : (1) Savaric: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d10+12+2d6] -> [2,9,12,5,6] = (34)
[Thu Nov 17 21:12:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Probably no crit
[Thu Nov 17 21:12:22 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc it's a 9 anyway
[Thu Nov 17 21:12:45 2005] : (2) DM: Your sword smashes two mighty blows into the king, armour splits apart and you hear the snap of ribs breaking.
[Thu Nov 17 21:12:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc That's why I said it :)
[Thu Nov 17 21:13:08 2005] : (2) DM: ooc 50 damage. Not bad.
[Thu Nov 17 21:13:17 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc no crits against undead, I thought that's what you meant
[Thu Nov 17 21:13:26 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc yeah, he's evil
[Thu Nov 17 21:13:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc And I knew that as well :)
[Thu Nov 17 21:13:35 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 17 21:13:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Going over to Belros
[Thu Nov 17 21:14:05 2005] : (2) DM: ooc can people try to stay in the squares please.
[Thu Nov 17 21:14:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I'll try to remember that, DM
[Thu Nov 17 21:14:39 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc /me hasn't moved :P
[Thu Nov 17 21:14:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: And giving him the potion
[Thu Nov 17 21:14:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: [3d8+5] -> [3,7,4,5] = (19)
[Thu Nov 17 21:15:24 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros staggers to his feet
[Thu Nov 17 21:15:28 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros staggers to his feet
[Thu Nov 17 21:15:34 2005] : (2) DM: ooc not this round you don't.
[Thu Nov 17 21:15:49 2005] : ** (4) Belros drops like the proverbial sack **
[Thu Nov 17 21:15:53 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The undead king retaliates
[Thu Nov 17 21:15:55 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (base): [1d20+20] -> [13,20] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [6,6,7] = (19)
[Thu Nov 17 21:15:55 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (second): [1d20+15] -> [12,15] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [6,2,7] = (15)
[Thu Nov 17 21:15:55 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (third): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [4,4,7] = (15)
[Thu Nov 17 21:16:06 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: ooc one or two hits?
[Thu Nov 17 21:16:09 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc 1st hits
[Thu Nov 17 21:16:13 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Make a will save.
[Thu Nov 17 21:16:14 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc ac = 28
[Thu Nov 17 21:16:21 2005] : (1) Savaric: Will save: [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30)
[Thu Nov 17 21:16:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Not bad at all :D
[Thu Nov 17 21:17:02 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric looks quite bloodied
[Thu Nov 17 21:17:04 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: ooc Should have upped the DC on this sword.
[Thu Nov 17 21:17:30 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The warriors tries to edge past and flank
[Thu Nov 17 21:17:38 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: AoO, Savaric
[Thu Nov 17 21:18:09 2005] : (1) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [8,17] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [6,6,4,5] = (21)
[Thu Nov 17 21:18:45 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: But it doesn't get far, you smash it against the wall and it collapses with a clatter of bones and armour
[Thu Nov 17 21:19:22 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The wizard takes a step back and casts another spell.
[Thu Nov 17 21:19:30 2005] : (4) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16)
[Thu Nov 17 21:19:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Nov 17 21:20:01 2005] : (1) Savaric: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Thu Nov 17 21:20:19 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Its surrounded by a shimmering field of light, small bluish white sparks, points of orange and red and hint of green.
[Thu Nov 17 21:20:33 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc pretty
[Thu Nov 17 21:20:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 17 21:21:03 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Belros?
[Thu Nov 17 21:21:16 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros staggers to his feet
[Thu Nov 17 21:21:50 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric shouts "He's making himself resistant to the elements"
[Thu Nov 17 21:22:18 2005] : (2) DM: Belros, you can still do an attack action I think.
[Thu Nov 17 21:22:21 2005] : (4) Belros: Casts Summon Monster V - Celestial Brown Bear: 51hp; Damage reduction 5/+1; 10 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 12
[Thu Nov 17 21:22:37 2005] : (4) Belros: beside the king
[Thu Nov 17 21:23:12 2005] : (4) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack (Smite Evil) [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ==> Damage [1d8+8+6] -> [2,8,6] = (16)
[Thu Nov 17 21:23:14 2005] : (2) DM: Bear's attack,+2 for flanking.
[Thu Nov 17 21:23:40 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc not bad!
[Thu Nov 17 21:23:49 2005] : (2) DM: The bear's paws slam into the bank of the king, nearly knocking him off balance.
[Thu Nov 17 21:24:05 2005] : (2) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 17 21:24:23 2005] : (1) Savaric: Smash him again
[Thu Nov 17 21:24:25 2005] : (4) Belros: rrrRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRR
[Thu Nov 17 21:24:29 2005] : (1) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (1st) (base): [1d20+17] -> [9,17] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [7,6,1,2] = (16)
[Thu Nov 17 21:24:30 2005] : (1) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (2nd) (base): [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [4,6,6,1] = (17)
[Thu Nov 17 21:24:31 2005] : (1) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (3rd) (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [6,6,5,5] = (22)
[Thu Nov 17 21:25:08 2005] : (2) DM: More snapping of ribs and tearing of armour.
[Thu Nov 17 21:25:37 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: "Arrrhh! Yoy will pay for eterrrnity paladin!"
[Thu Nov 17 21:25:48 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 17 21:26:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Whacking #4
[Thu Nov 17 21:26:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [2,1,1] = (4)
[Thu Nov 17 21:26:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [2,1,6] = (9)
[Thu Nov 17 21:26:25 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Paladin? I am no Paladin. I fight for freedom of the opressed. I am something entirely new. And you shall end this day"
[Thu Nov 17 21:27:10 2005] : (2) DM: As your axe passes through the field of light it absorbs the electrical energy.
[Thu Nov 17 21:27:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Just kill him already"
[Thu Nov 17 21:27:39 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (base): [1d20+20] -> [10,20] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,1,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 21:27:40 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (second): [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [2,5,7] = (14)
[Thu Nov 17 21:27:40 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Sword of Grief (third): [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [3,3,7] = (13)
[Thu Nov 17 21:27:46 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Two will saves.
[Thu Nov 17 21:27:55 2005] : (1) Savaric: Will save: [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24)
[Thu Nov 17 21:27:56 2005] : (1) Savaric: Will save: [1d20+11] -> [11,11] = (22)
[Thu Nov 17 21:28:19 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Take 27 damage.
[Thu Nov 17 21:28:38 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric now looks as though he's about to fall over
[Thu Nov 17 21:29:03 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: The wizard back off again and casts another spell
[Thu Nov 17 21:29:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Nov 17 21:29:28 2005] : (4) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17)
[Thu Nov 17 21:29:38 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: 3 globes of light streak out and hit Belros and Anna. One on Belros, two on Anna.
[Thu Nov 17 21:29:43 2005] : (1) Savaric: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Thu Nov 17 21:29:48 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Belros: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2); Anna: [2d4+2] -> [1,4,2] = (7)
[Thu Nov 17 21:30:13 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: ooc It's magic missle, Even the dumbest adventurer can recognize that spell.
[Thu Nov 17 21:30:23 2005] : (2) DM: Belros?
[Thu Nov 17 21:30:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 17 21:30:51 2005] : (4) Belros: does the bear get both claws and a bite attack?
[Thu Nov 17 21:30:59 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc yes
[Thu Nov 17 21:31:06 2005] : (4) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ==> Damage [1d8+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Thu Nov 17 21:31:09 2005] : (4) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23) ==> Damage [1d8+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Thu Nov 17 21:31:11 2005] : (4) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Bite Attack [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ==> Damage [2d8+4] -> [2,2,4] = (8)
[Thu Nov 17 21:31:19 2005] : (4) Belros: +2 flank
[Thu Nov 17 21:32:15 2005] : (2) DM: The bear pulls away half of the king's armour and cracks the pelvis.
[Thu Nov 17 21:32:52 2005] : (4) Belros: Casts Summon Monster IV - Celestial Lion: 32hp; Damage reduction 5/+1; 10 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 10
[Thu Nov 17 21:33:38 2005] : (4) Belros: Celestial Lion: Butting Attack (Holy smite) [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ==> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [4,11] = (15) (treat as magical)
[Thu Nov 17 21:33:57 2005] : (2) DM: Battered as it is the king fends off the attack.
[Thu Nov 17 21:34:17 2005] : (2) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 17 21:34:35 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric Smites the king
[Thu Nov 17 21:34:40 2005] : (1) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (Smite Evil) (1st) (base): [1d20+19] -> [9,19] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d10+17+2d6] -> [4,17,2,1] = (24)
[Thu Nov 17 21:34:52 2005] : (1) Savaric: 5 ft step back
[Thu Nov 17 21:35:02 2005] : (1) Savaric: [3d8+5] -> [8,1,4,5] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 21:35:08 2005] : (1) Savaric: Drink a CSW potion
[Thu Nov 17 21:35:48 2005] : (2) DM: Your sword crashes into the neck vertebrae, severing the skull which crashes into the wall sending the crown bouncing and rolling across the floor.
[Thu Nov 17 21:36:12 2005] : (1) Savaric: In that case a 5 ft step forward
[Thu Nov 17 21:36:24 2005] : (2) DM: The skeleton totters for a moment before collapsing on itself, the ancient bones turning to dust.
[Thu Nov 17 21:36:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 17 21:36:42 2005] : (2) DM: The sword lands on the ground with a clang.
[Thu Nov 17 21:36:57 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric avoids the sword
[Thu Nov 17 21:37:44 2005] : (2) DM: Back in the chamber the wizard cries out and topples backwards, its bones also turning to dust until all that remains is the faded and worn crimson robe lying on a heap on the floor.
[Thu Nov 17 21:38:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "That's it then"
[Thu Nov 17 21:38:20 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Are you all OK?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:38:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Any fingers left of the king?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:38:27 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros sinks to his knees
[Thu Nov 17 21:38:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Not feeling too hot, but I'll live"
[Thu Nov 17 21:38:49 2005] : (2) DM: All the magical torches sputter out.
[Thu Nov 17 21:38:52 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric bends down and takes a hand from the king's corpse"
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:03 2005] : (4) Belros: (looking up at Anna) "Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you"
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It was a pleasure, Belros"
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:27 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric looks at it now that the evil magic is gone
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "But now I need to take care of me"
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:38 2005] : (2) DM: There's nothing of the king left.
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:38 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros swigs from a potion bottle
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:44 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Casts...: Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) damage cured
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:45 2005] : (2) DM: He's turned to dust.
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:45 2005] : (4) Belros: [2d6+2] -> [4,1,2] = (7)
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:53 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric carefully makes his way down to the others
[Thu Nov 17 21:39:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Casts...: Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) damage cured
[Thu Nov 17 21:40:01 2005] : (4) Belros: whats a CMW potion?
[Thu Nov 17 21:40:08 2005] : (1) Savaric: "The king has turned to dust"
[Thu Nov 17 21:40:11 2005] : (2) DM: All that remains is his armour, sword and a ring. And the crown.
[Thu Nov 17 21:40:23 2005] : (4) Belros: I mean the roll, btw
[Thu Nov 17 21:40:23 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc 2d8+3
[Thu Nov 17 21:40:38 2005] : (4) Belros: [2d8+3] -> [2,6,3] = (11)
[Thu Nov 17 21:40:54 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Are either of you severely hurt?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:40:57 2005] : (2) DM: Listen check, Savaric.
[Thu Nov 17 21:41:03 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric looks dreadful
[Thu Nov 17 21:41:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna collects the king's belongings
[Thu Nov 17 21:41:11 2005] : (1) Savaric: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Thu Nov 17 21:41:21 2005] : (4) Belros: "I am hurt, but will survive. You on the other hand, do not look well"
[Thu Nov 17 21:41:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna looks pale, but not near death
[Thu Nov 17 21:41:51 2005] : (4) Belros: Here, take this
[Thu Nov 17 21:41:55 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I that case I shall use my last spell on myself"
[Thu Nov 17 21:42:01 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros tosses Sav a CMW potion
[Thu Nov 17 21:42:02 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Ssh!"
[Thu Nov 17 21:42:20 2005] : (1) Savaric: "There's something moving on the shelf over there"
[Thu Nov 17 21:42:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Where?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:42:35 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros readies a wand
[Thu Nov 17 21:42:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna looks
[Thu Nov 17 21:42:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25)
[Thu Nov 17 21:42:45 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric points at some bones on a shelf nearby
[Thu Nov 17 21:43:05 2005] : (2) DM: There are noises coming from the piles of bones. More noises are heard from other places.
[Thu Nov 17 21:43:12 2005] : (2) DM: The piles shift slightly.
[Thu Nov 17 21:43:15 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric moves to investigate
[Thu Nov 17 21:43:38 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric swigs another CSW as he goes
[Thu Nov 17 21:43:43 2005] : (1) Savaric: [3d8+5] -> [7,1,5,5] = (18)
[Thu Nov 17 21:44:01 2005] : (2) DM: A skeletal hand clambers out of the pile of bones.
[Thu Nov 17 21:44:19 2005] : (4) Belros: "There! Catch it"
[Thu Nov 17 21:44:45 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric takes out a bottle of holy water and starts to consecrate the grounds as best he can
[Thu Nov 17 21:45:12 2005] : (2) DM: There's a hollow thock sound as a skull drops from the shelf and lands on the ground. It rolls towards the hand.
[Thu Nov 17 21:45:41 2005] : (4) Belros: "Whats going on here?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:45:45 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric pours holy water on the bones
[Thu Nov 17 21:45:45 2005] : (2) DM: More bones move, a leg bone there, an arm bone, vertebrae clattering and bouncing.
[Thu Nov 17 21:45:59 2005] : (1) Savaric: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33)
[Thu Nov 17 21:46:06 2005] : (2) DM: The bones hiss and smoke.
[Thu Nov 17 21:46:25 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros casts MM from his wand on the bones
[Thu Nov 17 21:46:27 2005] : (2) Unknown Voice: "Stay... thy... hand... friend..."
[Thu Nov 17 21:46:43 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc or not :)
[Thu Nov 17 21:46:49 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Who said that?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:47:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Cut it out, we won already"
[Thu Nov 17 21:47:13 2005] : (2) Unknown Voice: The skull's jaw clacks.
[Thu Nov 17 21:47:21 2005] : (2) Unknown Voice: "Wait...."
[Thu Nov 17 21:47:25 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I am no friend of the undead"
[Thu Nov 17 21:47:43 2005] : (2) Unknown Voice: The skeleton continues to assemble itself in the middle of the passageway.
[Thu Nov 17 21:47:52 2005] : (1) Savaric: [2d8+3] -> [7,6,3] = (16)
[Thu Nov 17 21:47:57 2005] : (2) Unknown Voice: "No.... can.... explain..."
[Thu Nov 17 21:48:14 2005] : (4) Belros: brb
[Thu Nov 17 21:48:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Then explain, and fast"
[Thu Nov 17 21:48:15 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric drinks Belros's CMW potion
[Thu Nov 17 21:48:20 2005] : (2) Unknown Voice: The skeleton is now complete...
[Thu Nov 17 21:48:40 2005] : (2) Unknown Voice: "The crown... it... is... mine..."
[Thu Nov 17 21:48:51 2005] : (1) Savaric: "If you call me friend, then you will not mind holy water"
[Thu Nov 17 21:49:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And now I have it"
[Thu Nov 17 21:49:22 2005] : (2) Unknown Skeleton: "No... the water... it... burns..."
[Thu Nov 17 21:49:37 2005] : (2) Unknown Skeleton: "The crown... release me..."
[Thu Nov 17 21:49:52 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Release you? From what?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:49:57 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Release you from what, and how?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:49:59 2005] : (2) Unknown Skeleton: The skeleton stretches out a hand imploringly.
[Thu Nov 17 21:50:10 2005] : (4) Belros: "Belros lifts the Crown"
[Thu Nov 17 21:50:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna takes the crown out and shows it to the skeleton
[Thu Nov 17 21:50:18 2005] : (4) Belros: "Is it this you want?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:50:20 2005] : (2) Unknown Skeleton: "Release me... to die...."
[Thu Nov 17 21:50:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I had already taken it :P
[Thu Nov 17 21:50:32 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc :P
[Thu Nov 17 21:50:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Of course, we will give you peace"
[Thu Nov 17 21:51:16 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna hands the crown over, but is on guard
[Thu Nov 17 21:51:17 2005] : (2) Unknown Skeleton: "Then... give me.... crown...."
[Thu Nov 17 21:51:40 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric watches, looking shocked
[Thu Nov 17 21:51:55 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros remains on alert
[Thu Nov 17 21:51:55 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric raises his sword in anticipation
[Thu Nov 17 21:51:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Take it and rest in peace"
[Thu Nov 17 21:52:14 2005] : (2) Unknown Skeleton: The skeleton holds the crown in two hands and places it on it's head.
[Thu Nov 17 21:53:16 2005] : (2) Unknown Skeleton: The skeletons voices grown firmer "At last, death, peace."
[Thu Nov 17 21:54:02 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: "I, King Nephitin, thank you friends. May the blessings of my royal line follow you always."
[Thu Nov 17 21:54:37 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: Then the skeleton collapses into a pile of inanimate bones the crown ringing as it strikes the ground.
[Thu Nov 17 21:54:41 2005] : (4) Belros: "King Nephitin? So who was the other skeleton?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:54:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "May Pelor guide you, even in death"
[Thu Nov 17 21:54:54 2005] : (1) Savaric: "No idea, he never announced himself"
[Thu Nov 17 21:55:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It looks like we got the crown back"
[Thu Nov 17 21:55:09 2005] : (4) Belros: "True, I just assumed... oh well"
[Thu Nov 17 21:55:16 2005] : (2) King Nephitin: (as a voice in the distance) "...usurper... betrayer...farewell..."
[Thu Nov 17 21:55:19 2005] : (1) Savaric: "May Kord give you strength and resolve"
[Thu Nov 17 21:55:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna smiles as she puts the crown away again
[Thu Nov 17 21:55:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ""
[Thu Nov 17 21:55:48 2005] : (1) Savaric: "And you get a whole hand if you wish it"
[Thu Nov 17 21:55:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "That was even better than killing the others"
[Thu Nov 17 21:56:09 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Yes, to see one go in peace is always a good sight"
[Thu Nov 17 21:56:38 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Although ridding the world of evil is very important to me too"
[Thu Nov 17 21:56:41 2005] : (2) DM: Did anyone pick up the black sword or is it still lying there?
[Thu Nov 17 21:56:46 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros walks away, muttering to himself
[Thu Nov 17 21:56:51 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc I avoided it
[Thu Nov 17 21:57:16 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: I picked up everything from the usurper king
[Thu Nov 17 21:57:21 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric uses Detect Evil: Usable at will.
[Thu Nov 17 21:57:45 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros has a good look around the throne room, including the remains of the skeletal mage
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:05 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Anna, I should be careful of that blade. It is not something that should be used."
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:12 2005] : (2) DM: All that's left of the mage is a ring and the robe.
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:12 2005] : (1) Savaric: "It is tainted"
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna looks puzzled, confused
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:31 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I believe it would be best left with one of the temples"
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:48 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Your god, or mine will do"
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:48 2005] : (2) DM: ooc not sure how a halfling gathered up a suit of half-plate /and/ and greatsword....
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do you hear that as well or is it just me?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:58:59 2005] : (1) Savaric: "They will know how to dispose of it"
[Thu Nov 17 21:59:01 2005] : (4) Belros: "Savaric, What do you make of these things?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:59:07 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Hear what?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:59:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Heward's handy haversack
[Thu Nov 17 21:59:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I thought not., it seems to be in my head, like someone crying"
[Thu Nov 17 21:59:36 2005] : (2) DM: There are no sounds in the crypt but your own.
[Thu Nov 17 21:59:38 2005] : (1) Savaric: "you wish me to scan them for a taint Belros?"
[Thu Nov 17 21:59:50 2005] : (1) Savaric: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Nov 17 21:59:53 2005] : (1) Savaric: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26)
[Thu Nov 17 22:00:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Nov 17 22:00:06 2005] : (4) Belros: "Always worth checking for in a place such as this"
[Thu Nov 17 22:00:20 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric uses Detect Evil: Usable at will.
[Thu Nov 17 22:00:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Nov 17 22:00:33 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc on the cloak and ring
[Thu Nov 17 22:00:42 2005] : (2) DM: They're not evil.
[Thu Nov 17 22:00:50 2005] : (1) Savaric: "No taint Belros"
[Thu Nov 17 22:01:05 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Holly, What did you do with that sword?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:01:20 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I deliberately avoided touching it"
[Thu Nov 17 22:01:34 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I could feel its taint every time it hit me"
[Thu Nov 17 22:01:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I just put it away, we can't have it lying around here where anybody could find and use it"
[Thu Nov 17 22:01:59 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Indeed. Just be careful of it"
[Thu Nov 17 22:02:16 2005] : (4) Belros: "Thank you Savaric"
[Thu Nov 17 22:02:35 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I know how adventurers like to sell treasure, but I'd like to suggest that this is not sold"
[Thu Nov 17 22:02:36 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc And may I remind you my name isn't Holly? :P :P :P :P :P
[Thu Nov 17 22:02:45 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros casts detect magic on the ring and robe
[Thu Nov 17 22:02:50 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc Damn. I've managed all night!
[Thu Nov 17 22:02:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Not before we know what it is, anyway"
[Thu Nov 17 22:03:21 2005] : (1) Savaric: "It is a thing of evil, and as such, should be destroyed"
[Thu Nov 17 22:03:43 2005] : (1) Savaric: "There are few things that I feel the need to insist upon. But this is one of them"
[Thu Nov 17 22:03:48 2005] : (4) Belros: "If it can be"
[Thu Nov 17 22:03:49 2005] : (2) DM: To summarize: The following items are magical: 2 halberds, 1 robe, 2 rings, 1 suit of half-plate, 1 greatsword.
[Thu Nov 17 22:04:04 2005] : (2) DM: The crown is not magical.
[Thu Nov 17 22:04:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I just wish that crying would stop"
[Thu Nov 17 22:04:34 2005] : (1) Savaric: "What crying?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:04:34 2005] : (4) Belros: "Crying?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:04:51 2005] : (4) Belros: "I hear nothing"
[Thu Nov 17 22:05:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I told you: the crying in my head, the one you don't hear"
[Thu Nov 17 22:05:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna winces
[Thu Nov 17 22:05:11 2005] : (4) Belros: "When did that start?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:05:16 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Crying in your head is not a good thing"
[Thu Nov 17 22:05:53 2005] : (4) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [4,12] = (16)
[Thu Nov 17 22:06:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I only noticed it a few minutes ago, but it might have started earlier. About the time I collected the stuff"
[Thu Nov 17 22:06:26 2005] : (4) Belros: "Perhaps when you touched the sword?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:06:43 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc did my knowledge religion check give me any info on evil items?
[Thu Nov 17 22:06:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Possibly"
[Thu Nov 17 22:06:56 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc I got a 26
[Thu Nov 17 22:07:10 2005] : (4) Belros: "We should get you and this..... item to a temple just in case"
[Thu Nov 17 22:07:36 2005] : (4) Belros: "Who knows what powers it has"
[Thu Nov 17 22:07:52 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros scoops the ring and robe into his backpack
[Thu Nov 17 22:08:11 2005] : (1) Savaric: "It's possible that the blade is cursed Anna"
[Thu Nov 17 22:08:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I was not planning on using anything before we find out more about it anyway"
[Thu Nov 17 22:08:51 2005] : (1) Savaric: "yes I agree Belros. We should get this to a temple of good"
[Thu Nov 17 22:08:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do we still want bones from the king?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:09:03 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I thought that you did"
[Thu Nov 17 22:09:25 2005] : (1) Savaric: "are there any secret doors down here Anna?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:09:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Not yet, I just took the crown"
[Thu Nov 17 22:09:40 2005] : (4) Belros: "It could be that merely picking it up has triggered something"
[Thu Nov 17 22:09:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let me take a look around"
[Thu Nov 17 22:10:07 2005] : (2) DM: Taking 20?
[Thu Nov 17 22:10:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Yep
[Thu Nov 17 22:10:38 2005] : (2) DM: What's your bonus?
[Thu Nov 17 22:10:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: So do I detect anything at 35?
[Thu Nov 17 22:10:43 2005] : (1) Savaric: Now he has time, Savaric has a think about Mummies, and Wraiths and what they can do to people
[Thu Nov 17 22:10:53 2005] : (1) Savaric: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [7,15] = (22)
[Thu Nov 17 22:11:21 2005] : (2) DM: After an extensive and exhaustive search you fail to find and hidden exists, traps or anything else out of the ordinary.
[Thu Nov 17 22:12:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I can find nothing out of the ordinary here, not a secret door in sight" Anna grins
[Thu Nov 17 22:12:16 2005] : (4) Belros: "Ok, lets get out of here now"
[Thu Nov 17 22:12:38 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Yes, straight to a temple with Ayhlanne"
[Thu Nov 17 22:13:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Wherever she may be :P
[Thu Nov 17 22:15:55 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Were any of you touched by the mummy?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:16:06 2005] : (4) Belros: Belros grabs the halbards on the way out
[Thu Nov 17 22:16:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: On the way out Anna gets a finger bone
[Thu Nov 17 22:16:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Not me"
[Thu Nov 17 22:16:26 2005] : (4) Belros: "It never got near me" (ooc wasn't there)
[Thu Nov 17 22:16:43 2005] : (1) Savaric: "Good, they can pass on diseases if they touch you"
[Thu Nov 17 22:17:06 2005] : (4) Belros: "Sounds nasty. Anything we should know about?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:17:14 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Er. Does no one remember the mummy grabbing Anna's arm?
[Thu Nov 17 22:17:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Oops
[Thu Nov 17 22:17:25 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I'm not sure. The temples will know more"
[Thu Nov 17 22:17:37 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc yes, I just whispered it to her
[Thu Nov 17 22:17:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Hold on, do you mean that first one? He did get me, don't you remember?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:18:15 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric casts his mind back
[Thu Nov 17 22:18:21 2005] : (1) Savaric: "He grabbed you"
[Thu Nov 17 22:18:33 2005] : (1) Savaric: "We'd best have you looked over in the temple too"
[Thu Nov 17 22:18:38 2005] : (2) DM: ooc that was all of an hour a go...
[Thu Nov 17 22:18:55 2005] : (1) Savaric: ooc an hour of adrenaline filled action!
[Thu Nov 17 22:18:58 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc but so much can happen in an hour :P
[Thu Nov 17 22:19:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc A lot has happened since that time, I just plain forgot
[Thu Nov 17 22:19:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We're heading over there anyway, we need to return those amulets"
[Thu Nov 17 22:19:44 2005] : (1) Savaric: "What amulets?"
[Thu Nov 17 22:20:07 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We got some amulets to help against the undead"
[Thu Nov 17 22:20:19 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc did the (bad) king not have an amulet round his neck?
[Thu Nov 17 22:20:50 2005] : (1) Savaric: Savaric looks blankly
[Thu Nov 17 22:21:08 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Er... I think I said the wizard did... And then forgot about it.
[Thu Nov 17 22:21:18 2005] : (4) Belros: ooc ah, ok
[Thu Nov 17 22:21:31 2005] : (4) Belros: "Yes, we did get some form the Temple"
[Thu Nov 17 22:21:57 2005] : (4) Belros: "Lets return them and see if they can tell us anything more"
[Thu Nov 17 22:22:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It would be nice if we could keep them, I like the extra turning I can do with mine"
[Thu Nov 17 22:23:10 2005] : (4) Belros: "Lets just go talk to them. I am eager to leave this place!"
[Thu Nov 17 22:23:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Yes, let's see if the sun is still shining"
[Thu Nov 17 22:24:07 2005] : (2) DM: You all troop out of the catacombs and the sewers, the sun is still shining.
[Thu Nov 17 22:24:08 2005] : (1) Savaric: "I hope so"
[Thu Nov 17 22:24:12 2005] : (2) DM: GAME END