Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 10 November 2005

[Thu Nov 10 19:26:37 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Nov 10 19:26:40 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc I don't know what caused it, might have been the internet connection.
[Thu Nov 10 19:27:09 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Just as long as you're good to play now :)
[Thu Nov 10 19:27:12 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric peers at the hole in the wall
[Thu Nov 10 19:27:14 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I am
[Thu Nov 10 19:27:18 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Are you both OK?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:27:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I'm fine, Savaric, thank you"
[Thu Nov 10 19:27:43 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "That sounded...well, not good"
[Thu Nov 10 19:27:45 2005] : (1) DM: You down in the sewers beneath Southharbour. The cries and groans of the restless undead can be faintly coming from the passageway that intersects with the sewer tunnel you're in.
[Thu Nov 10 19:28:16 2005] : (5) Savaric: "What was down there?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:28:29 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "A whole lot of undead"
[Thu Nov 10 19:28:49 2005] : (5) Savaric: "How many? Could we overcome them do you think?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:29:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I didn't have time to count them but there are dozens of them down there"
[Thu Nov 10 19:29:51 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Aww. I well.I guess I just don't like undeads"
[Thu Nov 10 19:30:03 2005] : (5) Savaric: "And they are so close to the surface. I feel we have an obligation. But I would not put others in danger"
[Thu Nov 10 19:30:30 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Ayhlanne, I don't think anyone likes undead, unless they're mad"
[Thu Nov 10 19:30:31 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I am happy to go on alone"
[Thu Nov 10 19:30:43 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Alone?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:30:46 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Nope"
[Thu Nov 10 19:30:50 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Are you crazy? You're not going there alone"
[Thu Nov 10 19:30:58 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I am going. We have nothing really better to do out there"
[Thu Nov 10 19:31:14 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "And I kind of liked that sorcerer chap"
[Thu Nov 10 19:31:19 2005] : (5) Savaric: "They are an abomination. I am glad that you agree"
[Thu Nov 10 19:31:50 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I can sometimes be a little overzealous in my determination"
[Thu Nov 10 19:32:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Whatever I may think of them, I wouldn't let anyone go and face those alone"
[Thu Nov 10 19:32:27 2005] : (5) Savaric: "It is good to have others to help rid the world of these creatures"
[Thu Nov 10 19:32:37 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I thank you for your thought"
[Thu Nov 10 19:33:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Do you ever think of anything else but duty?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:33:08 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric bows to Ayhlanne and Anna
[Thu Nov 10 19:33:21 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna bows back and smiles
[Thu Nov 10 19:33:26 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I do, but when the duty is right before you..."
[Thu Nov 10 19:33:40 2005] : (5) Savaric: "You have only one choice"
[Thu Nov 10 19:33:40 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "So what's the plan?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:34:06 2005] : (5) Savaric: "First I will help bolster you if you wish"
[Thu Nov 10 19:34:21 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric Casts...: Eagle's Splendour - STR+4 for 5 minutes
[Thu Nov 10 19:34:35 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc err, that should be Cha
[Thu Nov 10 19:34:38 2005] : (1) DM: ooc CHA + 4
[Thu Nov 10 19:34:42 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Nov 10 19:34:51 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc bolster?
[Thu Nov 10 19:35:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "We have a plan?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:35:13 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric casts on Holly
[Thu Nov 10 19:35:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc bolster means to support or aid.
[Thu Nov 10 19:35:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Thu Nov 10 19:35:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc LOLLLOLOLOLOL
[Thu Nov 10 19:35:37 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc err, Anna
[Thu Nov 10 19:36:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Do I need to tattoo it on your hand or something? ;)
[Thu Nov 10 19:36:17 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Plan? RUn down and kill them. Works pretty well for me"
[Thu Nov 10 19:36:28 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Unless you have some other idea?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:36:35 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric Casts...: Magic Circle against Evil: 10-ft. radius for 5 minutes
[Thu Nov 10 19:37:08 2005] : (1) DM: ooc +2 to AC and +2 to saves, right?
[Thu Nov 10 19:37:20 2005] : (5) Savaric: "We don't have long for my magic. Stay within 10 feet of me and you should be protected a little."
[Thu Nov 10 19:37:28 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc err, I think so
[Thu Nov 10 19:37:30 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Not now, wait until we see them
[Thu Nov 10 19:38:22 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc I've done it now
[Thu Nov 10 19:38:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "So what now? Shall I invite them to the party?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:38:26 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Not really no"
[Thu Nov 10 19:38:31 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Let's go"
[Thu Nov 10 19:38:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Lead on"
[Thu Nov 10 19:39:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Nov 10 19:40:04 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Shall we go back there then?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:40:05 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric heads down the tunnel
[Thu Nov 10 19:40:26 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I guess"
[Thu Nov 10 19:40:27 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc my macig circle lasts 50 minutes
[Thu Nov 10 19:40:38 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc macig?? magic
[Thu Nov 10 19:40:48 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna follows
[Thu Nov 10 19:41:26 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc can't we call you Eila or something? The ann does not seem to catch ;)
[Thu Nov 10 19:41:36 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc Anna
[Thu Nov 10 19:41:45 2005] : (1) DM: The large round chamber you enter is too large and dark to see it's extent fullly.
[Thu Nov 10 19:42:15 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne tries to spot something in teh dark
[Thu Nov 10 19:42:24 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29)
[Thu Nov 10 19:42:35 2005] : (1) DM: The undead can be heard shuffling and rattling about in the darkness, most of them appear to be concentrated towards the center of the room.
[Thu Nov 10 19:42:53 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Lord Kord, grant that I might cleanse this place. Grant us the strength to fight, and to courage to continue until all are defeated"
[Thu Nov 10 19:43:05 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Shhh"
[Thu Nov 10 19:43:20 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Whispering: "Pelor, help and guide us"
[Thu Nov 10 19:43:55 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: whispers "I can see shadows"
[Thu Nov 10 19:44:05 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "And gleaming red eyes"
[Thu Nov 10 19:44:31 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne rests her ebow on ehr shoulder and readies her swords
[Thu Nov 10 19:45:09 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Remember to try and stay wiithin 10 feet of me for protection"
[Thu Nov 10 19:45:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I'll try"
[Thu Nov 10 19:45:27 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric moves forwards cautiously
[Thu Nov 10 19:45:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Nov 10 19:45:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna follows
[Thu Nov 10 19:45:43 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc 10 feet
[Thu Nov 10 19:45:44 2005] : (1) DM: As you all enter the room....
[Thu Nov 10 19:46:03 2005] : (1) DM: *Fffuwwwp!*
[Thu Nov 10 19:46:26 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "What was that?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:46:27 2005] : (1) DM: Torches in sconces about the room suddenly flare up.
[Thu Nov 10 19:46:42 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Interesting"
[Thu Nov 10 19:46:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "There goes the element of surprise"
[Thu Nov 10 19:46:52 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Indeed"
[Thu Nov 10 19:47:06 2005] : (1) DM: The flickering torches illuminate a horde of undead, at first glance some two score or more.
[Thu Nov 10 19:47:12 2005] : (1) DM: A voice boom out.
[Thu Nov 10 19:47:34 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I suggest that we form a V, Ayhlanne on the left. Anna on the right"
[Thu Nov 10 19:47:50 2005] : (1) DM: "Feast my servants! Feast on the warm flesh!"
[Thu Nov 10 19:47:55 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I'm left handed"
[Thu Nov 10 19:48:11 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "The other way around then"
[Thu Nov 10 19:48:18 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Ok, the other way then. You use two swords anyway"
[Thu Nov 10 19:48:36 2005] : (1) DM: Skeletons and zombies driven onwards by wraiths start to shamble towards us muttering sinisterly.
[Thu Nov 10 19:48:36 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Feast eh?"
[Thu Nov 10 19:48:52 2005] : (1) DM: "Join ussss... Join usssss now!"
[Thu Nov 10 19:48:56 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc towards us? LOL
[Thu Nov 10 19:49:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Thanks, but no thanks"
[Thu Nov 10 19:49:46 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Let the skeletons and Zombies come close. Kord will help me dispatch them easily. And your god can help you too Anna"
[Thu Nov 10 19:50:10 2005] : (1) DM: The chamber is circular (contrary to my drawing...) some 120 ft across with a high vaulted ceiling.
[Thu Nov 10 19:50:33 2005] : (1) DM: There are around a dozen zombies and a dozen skeletons.
[Thu Nov 10 19:50:41 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric waits until the zombies and skeletons are 10 feet away
[Thu Nov 10 19:50:41 2005] : (1) DM: Roll initiative.
[Thu Nov 10 19:50:46 2005] : (5) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Nov 10 19:50:49 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 19:50:49 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Thu Nov 10 19:51:05 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Nov 10 19:51:09 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 10 19:51:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc How far away are they?
[Thu Nov 10 19:51:53 2005] : (1) DM: They're about 30 ft in front of you forming a rough circle about you.
[Thu Nov 10 19:52:11 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: I wait
[Thu Nov 10 19:53:12 2005] : (1) DM: The mass of undead shambles forwards 30 ft.
[Thu Nov 10 19:53:34 2005] : (1) DM: Each of you is surrounded on all sides by either zombies or skeletons
[Thu Nov 10 19:53:53 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc they got behind us?
[Thu Nov 10 19:54:19 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Er. By all sides I obviously mean only a few sides...
[Thu Nov 10 19:54:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 19:54:33 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Back up so that they cannot surround us"
[Thu Nov 10 19:54:34 2005] : (1) DM: Two skeletons attack Savaric
[Thu Nov 10 19:54:42 2005] : (1) DM: Claw (base): [1d20+0] -> [5,0] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 10 19:54:43 2005] : (1) DM: Claw (base): [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 10 19:54:59 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc it's only a 5 foot step each
[Thu Nov 10 19:55:09 2005] : (1) DM: ooc to save time I'm going to assume the weaker undead are too useless to harm you.
[Thu Nov 10 19:55:25 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc they could roll a 20
[Thu Nov 10 19:55:28 2005] : (1) DM: Other skeletons flai ineffectually at the others.
[Thu Nov 10 19:55:42 2005] : (1) DM: ooc they could but even then it's be just a scratch.
[Thu Nov 10 19:55:53 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc fair enough
[Thu Nov 10 19:55:58 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:15 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Or rather Ayhlanne who I forgot...
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [16,14] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] -> [5,2,10] = (17)
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Thu Nov 10 19:56:48 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, other way around
[Thu Nov 10 19:57:03 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: at whatever is there
[Thu Nov 10 19:57:38 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhalanne butchers (for a second time in their existance) the three undead that were surrounding her.
[Thu Nov 10 19:58:18 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 10 19:58:31 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc was Holly holding until they approached?
[Thu Nov 10 19:58:37 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc ANNA
[Thu Nov 10 19:58:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Yep, what else?
[Thu Nov 10 19:58:53 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc christ, why can't I remember that!
[Thu Nov 10 19:59:00 2005] : (1) DM: You may attack then Anna.
[Thu Nov 10 19:59:15 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc because the nick is not obvious when you glance at the name ;)
[Thu Nov 10 19:59:25 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [10,1,4] = (15)
[Thu Nov 10 19:59:25 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [7,1,2] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 19:59:28 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: On the nearest one
[Thu Nov 10 19:59:59 2005] : (1) DM: A skeleton clatters to the ground, a mere pile of bones.
[Thu Nov 10 20:00:09 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 10 20:00:30 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric uses Turn undead: "By the power of mighty Kord I cast thee down!" - Turn Check [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) --> Damage [2d6+15] -> [1,4,15] = (20) (See Savaric's turn chart)
[Thu Nov 10 20:01:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc That's 20 HD max destroyed?
[Thu Nov 10 20:01:21 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric steps back
[Thu Nov 10 20:01:35 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc yes
[Thu Nov 10 20:02:11 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc 11 hd creatures are the highest affected, and 20 hd of creatures can be turned
[Thu Nov 10 20:02:21 2005] : (1) DM: ooc starting with ones closest to you or the ones with the most HD?
[Thu Nov 10 20:02:30 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc if they are less than 6 hd they explode
[Thu Nov 10 20:02:35 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc err...
[Thu Nov 10 20:02:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Closest
[Thu Nov 10 20:03:06 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc closest
[Thu Nov 10 20:03:42 2005] : (1) DM: 8 zombies explode in a shower of decaying flesh, showering you with lumps of congealed black gore.
[Thu Nov 10 20:03:54 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc nice ;)
[Thu Nov 10 20:03:56 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc berk
[Thu Nov 10 20:03:59 2005] : (5) Savaric: Done
[Thu Nov 10 20:04:15 2005] : (1) DM: A further 4 skeletons burst apart sending their shattered bones flying.
[Thu Nov 10 20:05:19 2005] : (1) DM: The remaining zombies and skeltons shuffle forwards while the three wraiths wail and hiss. "Join ussss...."
[Thu Nov 10 20:05:31 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 10 20:05:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Casts...: Turn undead (Eagle's Splendor) [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) (0-6: no undead; 7-9: 1 HD; 10-12: 2 HD; 13-15: 3 HD; 16-18: 4 HD; 19-21: 5 HD, from 22: 6 HD); total HD turned [2d6+3] -> [4,3,3] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 20:06:00 2005] : (5) Savaric: "We thank thee lord Kord"
[Thu Nov 10 20:06:04 2005] : (5) Savaric: "That should give us some breathing room"
[Thu Nov 10 20:06:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It sure does help"
[Thu Nov 10 20:06:48 2005] : (1) DM: The remaining four zombies burst apart and two skeletons clatter to the ground.
[Thu Nov 10 20:07:36 2005] : (1) DM: You're surrounded by piles of putrid, decaying flesh and rotten bones.
[Thu Nov 10 20:07:45 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 20:07:46 2005] : (1) DM: Two skeletons remains and three wraiths.
[Thu Nov 10 20:07:50 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 20:07:54 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Nov 10 20:07:59 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Ok, I think the fun is over"
[Thu Nov 10 20:08:09 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Those do *not* look easy"
[Thu Nov 10 20:08:30 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Stay within 10 feet and you'l have a little more protection from them"
[Thu Nov 10 20:08:36 2005] : (1) DM: There's a skeleton near you you could strike.
[Thu Nov 10 20:08:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Neither are we, we'll get them"
[Thu Nov 10 20:09:31 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne? It's your turn.
[Thu Nov 10 20:09:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 20:09:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 20:09:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Nov 10 20:09:42 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc WAIT
[Thu Nov 10 20:09:44 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: sorry
[Thu Nov 10 20:09:58 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc what's in my range
[Thu Nov 10 20:10:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ?
[Thu Nov 10 20:10:06 2005] : (1) DM: Only the skeleton
[Thu Nov 10 20:10:25 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ok, on the skeleton then
[Thu Nov 10 20:10:29 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Nov 10 20:10:29 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Nov 10 20:10:29 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Nov 10 20:10:32 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: both
[Thu Nov 10 20:11:06 2005] : (1) DM: It's bones crack and snap and it topples, it's detached skull bouncing twices before it cracks open.
[Thu Nov 10 20:11:13 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Its
[Thu Nov 10 20:11:20 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 10 20:11:30 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: then take a step forward 5ft
[Thu Nov 10 20:11:31 2005] : (1) DM: One skeleton next to you.
[Thu Nov 10 20:11:32 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc anything in range?
[Thu Nov 10 20:11:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Very graphic, David :D
[Thu Nov 10 20:11:35 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: done
[Thu Nov 10 20:12:06 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc you can only take a 5 foot step ayhlanne
[Thu Nov 10 20:12:37 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc anything in range?
[Thu Nov 10 20:12:41 2005] : (1) DM: One skeleton next to you.
[Thu Nov 10 20:12:52 2005] : (5) Savaric: Swipe it
[Thu Nov 10 20:12:52 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc that's what I did
[Thu Nov 10 20:12:59 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [10,19] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [6,8,4,5] = (23)
[Thu Nov 10 20:12:59 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [4,8,6,6] = (24)
[Thu Nov 10 20:12:59 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (third): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [9,8,5,2] = (24)
[Thu Nov 10 20:13:40 2005] : (1) DM: Your sword crunches through the frail, ancient bones scattering bone shards about the chamber.
[Thu Nov 10 20:13:47 2005] : (5) Savaric: Only the first, then step forwards to Ayhlanne
[Thu Nov 10 20:13:52 2005] : (1) DM: Now all that remains are the two wraiths.
[Thu Nov 10 20:14:30 2005] : (1) Wraith: The wraiths swoop forwards and attack!
[Thu Nov 10 20:14:59 2005] : (1) Wraith: Two attack Savaric
[Thu Nov 10 20:15:05 2005] : (1) Wraith: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 10 20:15:06 2005] : (1) Wraith: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 10 20:15:51 2005] : (1) Wraith: Another attacks Ayhlanne
[Thu Nov 10 20:15:55 2005] : (1) Wraith: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Nov 10 20:16:09 2005] : (1) Wraith: And hits, roll a fortitude save Ayhlanne.
[Thu Nov 10 20:16:27 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 20:16:32 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc ouch
[Thu Nov 10 20:16:54 2005] : (1) Wraith: "Life... Issss mine!"
[Thu Nov 10 20:17:05 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric watches the wraith swipe at Ayhlanne with horror
[Thu Nov 10 20:17:13 2005] : (1) Wraith: Take [1d6] -> [3] = (3) permenant consitution damage.
[Thu Nov 10 20:17:35 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc EXCUSE ME?
[Thu Nov 10 20:17:39 2005] : (1) Wraith: The wraith swell as Ayhlanne grows visibly weaker.
[Thu Nov 10 20:18:01 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc permanent can be restored... not sure how. I think it's a greater restore spell
[Thu Nov 10 20:18:07 2005] : (1) Wraith: ooc permenant means it won't return after 24 hours. You'll need to restore it with a spell.
[Thu Nov 10 20:18:09 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Damn you"
[Thu Nov 10 20:18:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I got that. LOl, what does it do to me altogether? What does it affect? :/
[Thu Nov 10 20:19:06 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Hit points
[Thu Nov 10 20:19:19 2005] : (1) Wraith: ooc your CON score. so hit points and fort saves mainly.
[Thu Nov 10 20:19:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc It's how Anna died
[Thu Nov 10 20:19:23 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc hitpoints for a start, reduce your con, then reduce hitpoints by the amount the modifier is reduced * your level
[Thu Nov 10 20:19:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Oops, Holly
[Thu Nov 10 20:19:55 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc ORPG will do the Fort save for you
[Thu Nov 10 20:20:32 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc LOL @ H
[Thu Nov 10 20:20:52 2005] : (1) Wraith: ooc maybe that was a premonition Anna?
[Thu Nov 10 20:21:05 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Perhaps, possibly
[Thu Nov 10 20:21:10 2005] : (1) Wraith: Anna, your turn.
[Thu Nov 10 20:21:37 2005] : (5) Savaric: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [10,15] = (25)
[Thu Nov 10 20:21:54 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Changing to my bow and shooting at the wraith
[Thu Nov 10 20:22:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: How close is it?
[Thu Nov 10 20:22:38 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc 10 feet
[Thu Nov 10 20:22:44 2005] : (1) Wraith: ooc can't you see the map? It's 10 ft away.
[Thu Nov 10 20:23:04 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), +1 arrow, RS (base): [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [3,2,3] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 20:23:04 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), +1 arrow, RS (second): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [3,2,4] = (9)
[Thu Nov 10 20:23:25 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [72] = (72)
[Thu Nov 10 20:23:59 2005] : (1) DM: One arrow misses as it moves out of the way, the other appears to pass through it with no effect.
[Thu Nov 10 20:24:06 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Nov 10 20:24:32 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc, k, tell me which is which?
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:11 2005] : (1) DM: ooc huh? Number 3 is attacking you
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:16 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc never mind. Slashing at 3 then stepping back
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:21 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:21 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:21 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:22 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:22 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:23 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:37 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [44] = (44)
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:38 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [82] = (82)
[Thu Nov 10 20:25:44 2005] : (1) DM: One hit
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:00 2005] : (1) DM: It hisses
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:17 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:43 2005] : (5) Savaric: On 2 first, if it dies, turn to 1 and cho[
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:48 2005] : (5) Savaric: chop
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:50 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [15,19] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [1,8,2,4] = (15)
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:50 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [4,8,6,3] = (21)
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:50 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (third): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [6,8,3,1] = (18)
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:58 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [27] = (27)
[Thu Nov 10 20:26:59 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [9] = (9)
[Thu Nov 10 20:27:00 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [27] = (27)
[Thu Nov 10 20:27:12 2005] : (1) DM: Three hits
[Thu Nov 10 20:27:38 2005] : (1) DM: The wraith wails and shrieks and fades away
[Thu Nov 10 20:27:48 2005] : (1) DM: You follow through and strike at number 1.
[Thu Nov 10 20:27:49 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Back to the pit that spawned you"
[Thu Nov 10 20:27:54 2005] : (1) DM: ooc do you have Cleave?
[Thu Nov 10 20:27:59 2005] : (5) Savaric: no
[Thu Nov 10 20:28:10 2005] : (1) DM: ooc A warrior without cleave? Gosh.
[Thu Nov 10 20:28:15 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 20:28:43 2005] : (1) DM: The remaining wraiths attack Savaric
[Thu Nov 10 20:28:54 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 10 20:28:55 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Nov 10 20:29:11 2005] : (5) Savaric: Fortitude save: [1d20+13] -> [16,13] = (29)
[Thu Nov 10 20:29:15 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2
[Thu Nov 10 20:29:29 2005] : (1) DM: You shrug off the malignant touch of the wraith.
[Thu Nov 10 20:29:45 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 10 20:30:16 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Back to my axe again, stepping forward and attacking
[Thu Nov 10 20:30:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [6,1,4] = (11)
[Thu Nov 10 20:30:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [9,1,4] = (14)
[Thu Nov 10 20:30:38 2005] : (1) DM: Both swoosh through the empty air.
[Thu Nov 10 20:30:50 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Nov 10 20:31:10 2005] : (1) DM: ooc btw, I would have flanked and and therefore sneak-attacked.
[Thu Nov 10 20:31:35 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc aren't wraiths immune to sneak attack?
[Thu Nov 10 20:31:38 2005] : (1) DM: ooc except they can't be sneak-attacked since they're undead.
[Thu Nov 10 20:31:52 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Nov 10 20:31:59 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [4,14] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Nov 10 20:31:59 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Nov 10 20:31:59 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:05 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: on t3 again
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:12 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [11] = (11)
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:12 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [17] = (17)
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:13 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [44] = (44)
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:15 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [38] = (38)
[Thu Nov 10 20:32:56 2005] : (1) DM: You slice its insubstantial body into tatters which fade away.
[Thu Nov 10 20:33:08 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 10 20:33:13 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (base): [1d20+19] -> [14,19] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [6,8,5,1] = (20)
[Thu Nov 10 20:33:13 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (second): [1d20+14] -> [4,14] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [7,8,4,6] = (25)
[Thu Nov 10 20:33:13 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (third): [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d10+8+2d6] -> [9,8,4,6] = (27)
[Thu Nov 10 20:33:29 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [19] = (19)
[Thu Nov 10 20:33:30 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [53] = (53)
[Thu Nov 10 20:34:12 2005] : (1) DM: That one also shrieks one final time before disapating.
[Thu Nov 10 20:34:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Ayhlanne, are you alright?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:34:48 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric turns to Ayhlanne
[Thu Nov 10 20:34:49 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "not really"
[Thu Nov 10 20:34:55 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I feel...weak, and chilled"
[Thu Nov 10 20:35:04 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Whatever he sent through me was not good"
[Thu Nov 10 20:35:09 2005] : (5) Savaric: "It touched you yes?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:35:19 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Nov 10 20:35:23 2005] : (5) Savaric: "We need to get you to a temple"
[Thu Nov 10 20:35:29 2005] : (5) Savaric: "They can help"
[Thu Nov 10 20:35:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Can you go on or do you need healing first?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:35:45 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Can you carry on? Or should we leave and come back?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:36:22 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I can go on"
[Thu Nov 10 20:36:28 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "But I won't be very strong"
[Thu Nov 10 20:36:33 2005] : (5) Savaric: "If you are sure?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:36:44 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I will try to protect you"
[Thu Nov 10 20:36:46 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Just heal me if ever I get hurt"
[Thu Nov 10 20:36:50 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Right away"
[Thu Nov 10 20:36:55 2005] : (1) DM: 500 XP each
[Thu Nov 10 20:36:57 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I don't think I can take many blows"
[Thu Nov 10 20:37:00 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We will"
[Thu Nov 10 20:37:05 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Perhaps you should hang back and use your bow"
[Thu Nov 10 20:37:13 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "None of you has one of those restoration potions?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:37:36 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I have some, but I doubt they will be of much use, they are just weak ones"
[Thu Nov 10 20:37:51 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Unfortunately not"
[Thu Nov 10 20:37:54 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne shows a lesser restoration potion
[Thu Nov 10 20:38:15 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc I forgot to give myself anything beyond basic camping gear and cure potions
[Thu Nov 10 20:38:35 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Unfortunately I fear that is not enough"
[Thu Nov 10 20:38:37 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc What's in Holly's bag?
[Thu Nov 10 20:39:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna rummages through Holly's bag
[Thu Nov 10 20:39:06 2005] : (1) DM: ooc oops. I can't allow you to pretend you had stuff all along now that you're in the middle of a dungeon.
[Thu Nov 10 20:39:12 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Let us be off. Ayhlanne, stay back with your bow"
[Thu Nov 10 20:39:27 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc I wan't suggesting that I did DM
[Thu Nov 10 20:39:39 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I had it all along :P
[Thu Nov 10 20:39:43 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc no restores at all in there Anna
[Thu Nov 10 20:39:57 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna shrugs and puts the bag away
[Thu Nov 10 20:40:04 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Nothing in here either"
[Thu Nov 10 20:40:46 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Never mind"
[Thu Nov 10 20:40:48 2005] : (1) DM: The room your in has four exits, the one you came from, two on either side and one large one obstructed by a large ornated metal gate in front of you.
[Thu Nov 10 20:40:56 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I'll use my bow, although I am afraid it won't help much"
[Thu Nov 10 20:40:56 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Let us move on"
[Thu Nov 10 20:41:07 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "As I said, whenever I get hit, just heal me right away"
[Thu Nov 10 20:41:18 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne readies her bow
[Thu Nov 10 20:41:21 2005] : (5) Savaric: "It has as much chance of hitting as any other weapon"
[Thu Nov 10 20:41:53 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Do we go left, right, or try the gate?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:42:05 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Where to now? Shall I take a peek first?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:42:20 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I think that we should stay together"
[Thu Nov 10 20:42:32 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Right?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:42:35 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I think so too"
[Thu Nov 10 20:42:51 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Shall we try the right corridor?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:42:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Sure, one way is as good as the other and if you want us all to stay together ..."
[Thu Nov 10 20:43:22 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric moves towards the right hand tunnel
[Thu Nov 10 20:44:05 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Nov 10 20:44:10 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc can we see down either of them?
[Thu Nov 10 20:44:13 2005] : (1) DM: In traditional evil crypt style all the corridors are now illuminated with ever burning torches.
[Thu Nov 10 20:44:20 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 20:44:23 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 20:44:49 2005] : (1) DM: The right hand tunnel goes a short way before opening out into a small chamber
[Thu Nov 10 20:45:22 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric moves into it carefully
[Thu Nov 10 20:45:41 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc Anna, my TOE!
[Thu Nov 10 20:45:41 2005] : (1) DM: In the center on a stone plinth is a carven stone sarcophagus.
[Thu Nov 10 20:46:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Oh. Looks like a kingly thing"
[Thu Nov 10 20:46:21 2005] : (1) DM: Strange designs are carven around it, monsters and winged demons and unfamilar angular lettering.
[Thu Nov 10 20:46:28 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I doubt that it is now that evil infests this place"
[Thu Nov 10 20:46:55 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Are we not looking tfor an undead king?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:46:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Maybe it's from the undead king"
[Thu Nov 10 20:47:14 2005] : (1) DM: The torch sconces are all in the shape of leering gargoyles.
[Thu Nov 10 20:47:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "But I doubt he's in there now, none of his lackeys are here"
[Thu Nov 10 20:47:30 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I don't know. I just heard that you were coming down here to fight undead"
[Thu Nov 10 20:47:40 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Well, there were a few over there"
[Thu Nov 10 20:47:51 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne points backwards
[Thu Nov 10 20:48:03 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Shall we lift the lid?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:48:24 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Or I can try to smash the evil looking thing"
[Thu Nov 10 20:48:39 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "OK, but I'll step back"
[Thu Nov 10 20:48:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Let me check for traps first"
[Thu Nov 10 20:48:57 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Good idea"
[Thu Nov 10 20:48:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [17,15] = (32)
[Thu Nov 10 20:48:59 2005] : (1) DM: The sarcophagus is made of stone it would be hard to smash without the proper tools.
[Thu Nov 10 20:49:12 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc OK DM
[Thu Nov 10 20:50:09 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "We probably can push it open?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:50:13 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It doesn't seem to be trapped, but I doubt you could smash it easily"
[Thu Nov 10 20:50:16 2005] : (1) DM: ooc proper tools being sledgehammers not pneumatic drills ;)
[Thu Nov 10 20:50:34 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc shit, I knew we should have looked better out there on the robot hill
[Thu Nov 10 20:50:39 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc they sure had that stuff
[Thu Nov 10 20:50:54 2005] : (5) Savaric: "OK, Who's for trying to open it?"
[Thu Nov 10 20:51:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I am"
[Thu Nov 10 20:51:32 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric gets to one end and tries to lift and throw
[Thu Nov 10 20:52:08 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I shall have to sheathe my sword and remove my shield"
[Thu Nov 10 20:52:08 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna looks on
[Thu Nov 10 20:52:13 2005] : (1) DM: Anyone else helping?
[Thu Nov 10 20:52:25 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: I'm helping
[Thu Nov 10 20:52:28 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric does this as quickly as possible
[Thu Nov 10 20:52:35 2005] : (5) Savaric: Str check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Nov 10 20:52:58 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Position your miniatures where you;ll be pushing from
[Thu Nov 10 20:54:08 2005] : (1) DM: The slab lifts and the starts to slide off
[Thu Nov 10 20:54:08 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc I'm keeping a lookout for monsters
[Thu Nov 10 20:54:12 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc can't we push from the larger side, this does not make sense :(
[Thu Nov 10 20:55:11 2005] : (5) Savaric: When it's gone far enough to drop Savaric lets go and unsheathes his sword
[Thu Nov 10 20:55:12 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes a step back
[Thu Nov 10 20:55:16 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc Ok
[Thu Nov 10 20:56:22 2005] : (1) DM: ooc one moment.
[Thu Nov 10 20:56:24 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc I wanted us to get either end, the we don't reach across the hole we're making
[Thu Nov 10 20:56:37 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc like that
[Thu Nov 10 20:57:23 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc how did I move?
[Thu Nov 10 20:57:42 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc I moved you to show you what I meant. We can swap ends if you like
[Thu Nov 10 20:57:43 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I look away for one second, and I am on the other side of the room :/
[Thu Nov 10 20:58:06 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc the point is, I am staying NEAR you :)
[Thu Nov 10 20:58:51 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc it's easier to slide if we get an end each, and also we don't have to reach over the sarcophagus to push the lid off!
[Thu Nov 10 20:59:31 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc Whatever.
[Thu Nov 10 20:59:42 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Anyway...
[Thu Nov 10 21:00:08 2005] : (1) DM: The lid slides off, grinding against the stone
[Thu Nov 10 21:00:20 2005] : (1) DM: Are you letting it fall to the ground? Or leaving it half open?
[Thu Nov 10 21:00:36 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc let it drop
[Thu Nov 10 21:00:51 2005] : (1) DM: The lid crashes to the ground and cracks.
[Thu Nov 10 21:01:15 2005] : (1) DM: A musty, ancient smell wafts from the sarcophagus
[Thu Nov 10 21:01:38 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric goes about reattaching his shield
[Thu Nov 10 21:01:51 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne moves closer to the others
[Thu Nov 10 21:02:14 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna turns and looks at the sarcophagus
[Thu Nov 10 21:03:04 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Well, what have we here?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:03:26 2005] : (1) DM: As you all peer in you see a body wrapped in yellowing and tattered bandages, about it's neck hangs a metal amulet of a peculiar shape
[Thu Nov 10 21:05:01 2005] : (5) Savaric: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [2,15] = (17)
[Thu Nov 10 21:05:04 2005] : (1) DM: The body isn't moving.
[Thu Nov 10 21:05:31 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Looks like this one is not in undeath at least"
[Thu Nov 10 21:06:07 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna looks at the amulet
[Thu Nov 10 21:06:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What's that?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:06:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Any knowledge check for that one?
[Thu Nov 10 21:07:05 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I believe that this person was mummified"
[Thu Nov 10 21:07:16 2005] : (1) DM: The amulet is of metal and cuboid with a number of curious indentations.
[Thu Nov 10 21:07:43 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Furtunately it appears that it has not been brought back after death"
[Thu Nov 10 21:08:08 2005] : (1) DM: ooc make an Int check anna.
[Thu Nov 10 21:08:20 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Thu Nov 10 21:08:29 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Makes you wonder why not"
[Thu Nov 10 21:08:37 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna touches the amulet
[Thu Nov 10 21:08:40 2005] : (1) DM: You can't fathom what it is.
[Thu Nov 10 21:08:45 2005] : (1) DM: As you touch the amulet....
[Thu Nov 10 21:09:02 2005] : (1) DM: A bandaged arm reaches out and grabs you arm.
[Thu Nov 10 21:09:12 2005] : (1) DM: Make an opposed grapples check.
[Thu Nov 10 21:09:20 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Maybe I spoke too soon"
[Thu Nov 10 21:09:20 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+8+3+2] -> [19,8,3,2] = (32)
[Thu Nov 10 21:09:31 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "You did"
[Thu Nov 10 21:09:31 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: STR, yes?
[Thu Nov 10 21:09:38 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc + BAB
[Thu Nov 10 21:09:56 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Thu Nov 10 21:10:09 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Anna!"
[Thu Nov 10 21:10:12 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Why did I even bother?
[Thu Nov 10 21:10:18 2005] : (1) DM: The mummified hand grasps on tightly.
[Thu Nov 10 21:10:50 2005] : (1) DM: The sight of the animated mummy fills you all with despair.
[Thu Nov 10 21:10:55 2005] : (1) DM: Roll will saves.
[Thu Nov 10 21:11:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Thu Nov 10 21:11:18 2005] : (1) DM: ooc will saves for everyone
[Thu Nov 10 21:11:24 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Thu Nov 10 21:11:32 2005] : (5) Savaric: Will save: [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13)
[Thu Nov 10 21:11:45 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc all +2
[Thu Nov 10 21:12:25 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne you are paralysyed by a deep sense of crushing despair. How can you even prevail against such a evil supernatural monster.
[Thu Nov 10 21:12:35 2005] : (1) DM: You're paralysed for [1d4 rounds.
[Thu Nov 10 21:12:38 2005] : (1) DM: You're paralysed for [1d4] -> [2] = (2) rounds.
[Thu Nov 10 21:12:52 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric, paralysed with despair for [1d4] -> [3] = (3) rounds.
[Thu Nov 10 21:13:04 2005] : (1) DM: Roll initiative everyone
[Thu Nov 10 21:13:11 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc Ayhlanne scored 21?
[Thu Nov 10 21:13:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Thu Nov 10 21:13:21 2005] : (5) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Nov 10 21:13:28 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc I think he meant me
[Thu Nov 10 21:13:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc sorry, Anna is paralysed, Ayhlanne is not.
[Thu Nov 10 21:13:43 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20-1] -> [15,-1] = (14)
[Thu Nov 10 21:13:48 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Thu Nov 10 21:14:36 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn. The mummy is still prone and is gripping Anna by the wrist.
[Thu Nov 10 21:14:56 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne aims at the mummy with her bow
[Thu Nov 10 21:15:07 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: arrows+2
[Thu Nov 10 21:15:17 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (base): [1d20+19] -> [8,19] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Thu Nov 10 21:15:17 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (second): [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 21:15:17 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (third): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 21:15:20 2005] : (1) DM: Okay, +2 for prone.
[Thu Nov 10 21:16:12 2005] : (1) DM: Three direct hits in its vitals (or rather it would have been if its vitals weren't in jars somewhere.
[Thu Nov 10 21:16:40 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc ROFL
[Thu Nov 10 21:16:44 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc \o/
[Thu Nov 10 21:16:50 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 21:17:14 2005] : (1) DM: The mummy climbs out of the sarcophagus pushing Anna along with it.
[Thu Nov 10 21:17:42 2005] : (1) DM: It stikes at Anna with its free hand.
[Thu Nov 10 21:17:51 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+12] -> [14,12] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Nov 10 21:17:51 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Nov 10 21:17:58 2005] : (1) DM: Take 7 damage Anna.
[Thu Nov 10 21:18:05 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: OK
[Thu Nov 10 21:18:21 2005] : (1) DM: ooc what's your fort save bonus?
[Thu Nov 10 21:18:41 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc +2 for prot from evil
[Thu Nov 10 21:19:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: 7
[Thu Nov 10 21:19:29 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: +2
[Thu Nov 10 21:19:50 2005] : (1) DM: k.
[Thu Nov 10 21:20:04 2005] : (1) DM: Since Anna and Savaric are sill paralysed. Ayhlanne?
[Thu Nov 10 21:20:17 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (base): [1d20+19] -> [11,19] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Nov 10 21:20:18 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (second): [1d20+14] -> [19,14] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Thu Nov 10 21:20:18 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (third): [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Thu Nov 10 21:20:23 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: arrows+2 again
[Thu Nov 10 21:20:52 2005] : (1) DM: *thwak* **thunk* *thud*
[Thu Nov 10 21:21:31 2005] : (1) DM: Mummy releases Anna and turns to strike at Ayhlanne
[Thu Nov 10 21:21:35 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 21:21:36 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 21:21:47 2005] : (1) DM: Misses I guess?
[Thu Nov 10 21:21:54 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: yup
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:15 2005] : (1) DM: Anna and savaric are still paralysed so Ayhlanne, your again.
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:28 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (base): [1d20+19] -> [14,19] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:28 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (second): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:28 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (third): [1d20+9] -> [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:39 2005] : (1) DM: AoO
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:40 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: still arrows+2
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:41 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+12] -> [17,12] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:41 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 21:22:48 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: first hits
[Thu Nov 10 21:23:03 2005] : (1) DM: Take 6 damage as the mummy slams its bandaged hand into your shoulder.
[Thu Nov 10 21:23:11 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: *ouch*
[Thu Nov 10 21:23:32 2005] : (1) DM: ooc fort save bonus?
[Thu Nov 10 21:23:53 2005] : (1) DM: Mummy now attacks
[Thu Nov 10 21:23:55 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+12] -> [20,12] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 21:23:55 2005] : (1) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] -> [1,3,8] = (12)
[Thu Nov 10 21:23:55 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Nov 10 21:24:01 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: 5
[Thu Nov 10 21:24:13 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc +2??
[Thu Nov 10 21:24:25 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 5? You're a ranger. It's got to be more than that.
[Thu Nov 10 21:24:25 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc yes+2 so 7
[Thu Nov 10 21:24:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I just lost 3 CON :P
[Thu Nov 10 21:25:02 2005] : (1) DM: ooc oh yeah.
[Thu Nov 10 21:25:13 2005] : (1) DM: Take 8 damage from another attack.
[Thu Nov 10 21:25:30 2005] : (1) DM: Anna, you overcome the feelings of despair. You can now act.
[Thu Nov 10 21:25:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Swipe at it
[Thu Nov 10 21:25:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity), sneak attack (base): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+5d6] -> [3,1,3,2,4,2,6] = (21)
[Thu Nov 10 21:25:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity), sneak attack (second): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+5d6] -> [1,1,6,2,3,2,5] = (20)
[Thu Nov 10 21:26:04 2005] : (1) DM: ooc no sneak-attacks on undead.
[Thu Nov 10 21:26:25 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Oops, roll again?
[Thu Nov 10 21:26:32 2005] : (1) DM: please
[Thu Nov 10 21:26:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [1,1,3] = (5)
[Thu Nov 10 21:26:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [10,1,2] = (13)
[Thu Nov 10 21:26:45 2005] : (1) DM: One hit.
[Thu Nov 10 21:26:59 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric is still paralysed.
[Thu Nov 10 21:27:06 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Nov 10 21:27:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Grumble: that one time I just *know* I'm in the right position for a sneak attack, it's against an undead
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:14 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: taking a 5 ft step
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:18 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: and firing
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:34 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (base): [1d20+19] -> [19,19] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:34 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (second): [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:34 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (third): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:34 2005] : (1) DM: It still gets an AoO
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:36 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+12] -> [17,12] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:36 2005] : (1) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:40 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ah
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:43 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: :(
[Thu Nov 10 21:28:45 2005] : (1) DM: Take another 5 damage
[Thu Nov 10 21:29:35 2005] : (1) DM: The mummy topples to the ground. Its body bristling with numerous arrows.
[Thu Nov 10 21:29:56 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric comes around and looks shameful
[Thu Nov 10 21:29:57 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric your not paralysed any more.
[Thu Nov 10 21:30:04 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I am sorry. I faile dyou"
[Thu Nov 10 21:30:12 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Well, unfail and heal me"
[Thu Nov 10 21:30:17 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I am in bad shape"
[Thu Nov 10 21:30:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That was stupid of me"
[Thu Nov 10 21:30:28 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric Casts...: Cure Light Wounds: Cures [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 21:30:41 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: 9 to go
[Thu Nov 10 21:30:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna looks at her blood
[Thu Nov 10 21:30:53 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Let me help you"
[Thu Nov 10 21:31:06 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Casts...: Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9) damage cured
[Thu Nov 10 21:31:30 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: great
[Thu Nov 10 21:31:33 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Thank you"
[Thu Nov 10 21:31:42 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I hope that the wounds are the only thing that it did"
[Thu Nov 10 21:31:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc The dice-gods are with us :D
[Thu Nov 10 21:31:56 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "It seems so"
[Thu Nov 10 21:31:58 2005] : (1) DM: ooc anyone know the rules for the CR of an advanced monster?
[Thu Nov 10 21:32:13 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I never felt what I felt back there"
[Thu Nov 10 21:32:55 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc there's an RTF in the SRD called improving monsters
[Thu Nov 10 21:33:16 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc undead are immune to critical heh?
[Thu Nov 10 21:33:49 2005] : (1) DM: 175 XP
[Thu Nov 10 21:33:55 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yes
[Thu Nov 10 21:34:08 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc undead = +1 per 4hd added
[Thu Nov 10 21:34:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Ayhlanne, you can recover your arrows should you choose to do so.
[Thu Nov 10 21:34:42 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc coooool
[Thu Nov 10 21:34:49 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I so choose to
[Thu Nov 10 21:35:30 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc unless it has levels, then I think each level is +1 to the CR if it increases the features of the monster
[Thu Nov 10 21:35:36 2005] : (1) DM: What are you all doing now?
[Thu Nov 10 21:36:05 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc and 1/2 per level if the level doesn't really increase the features
[Thu Nov 10 21:36:08 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Do you think this might have been the king?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:36:10 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes a look in the sarcphage
[Thu Nov 10 21:36:20 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I don't know"
[Thu Nov 10 21:36:34 2005] : (5) Savaric: "What was the thing around his neck?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:36:57 2005] : (1) DM: A voice booms out.
[Thu Nov 10 21:37:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Perhaps I'd better take and have a good look at it later"
[Thu Nov 10 21:37:10 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Perhaps"
[Thu Nov 10 21:37:42 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc out of?
[Thu Nov 10 21:37:48 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna puts the amulet in her backpack, picking it it with a sack
[Thu Nov 10 21:37:52 2005] : (1) DM: "So one of my guardians is defeated. So be it. Soon you will join me in walking these halls for eternity. Mwahaha!"
[Thu Nov 10 21:38:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Is that a monster or a DM?
[Thu Nov 10 21:38:13 2005] : (1) DM: The laughter echos about the rooms for a whil.
[Thu Nov 10 21:38:37 2005] : (1) DM: It's a voice.
[Thu Nov 10 21:38:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Oh"
[Thu Nov 10 21:38:41 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Hm"
[Thu Nov 10 21:38:49 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Well, I believe this is not over"
[Thu Nov 10 21:38:50 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc oh dear. He mwahahaha'd
[Thu Nov 10 21:39:00 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Thu Nov 10 21:39:05 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: the sarcophage
[Thu Nov 10 21:39:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc That's why I thought it might have been a DM ;)
[Thu Nov 10 21:39:37 2005] : (1) DM: ooc it's a Big Bad Evil Guy. They're required to mwahaha. It's in the rules: DMG page 127.
[Thu Nov 10 21:39:50 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 21:39:51 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 21:40:09 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I did not find it. I must have an old DMG
[Thu Nov 10 21:40:10 2005] : (5) Savaric: "At least he has one less minion now"
[Thu Nov 10 21:40:48 2005] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Thu Nov 10 21:41:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc It's in the special edition, the one for real DMs
[Thu Nov 10 21:41:43 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I guess we will find something similar in the room across the hall"
[Thu Nov 10 21:42:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I guess so to, but we can't be certain"
[Thu Nov 10 21:42:05 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc shit
[Thu Nov 10 21:42:17 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Shall we tackle that before we move on to this shouting creature?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:42:26 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc Is there anything in that sarchphagus/ge/gio/ga
[Thu Nov 10 21:42:37 2005] : (1) DM: The sarcophagus is empty.
[Thu Nov 10 21:42:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "The less the merrier, I say"
[Thu Nov 10 21:42:47 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I shall not be taken so, this time"
[Thu Nov 10 21:43:24 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Yes, let us get rid of the minions, lest he laucnhes them on us"
[Thu Nov 10 21:43:50 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Then let us go, while my strength spell lasts"
[Thu Nov 10 21:44:13 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric heads for the hall on the other side of the cavern
[Thu Nov 10 21:44:16 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, let's go"
[Thu Nov 10 21:44:25 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna follows
[Thu Nov 10 21:44:39 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Nov 10 21:45:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc one moment
[Thu Nov 10 21:47:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Is he trying to make us nervous?
[Thu Nov 10 21:48:20 2005] : (1) DM: The next room is similar to the other except instead of the sarcophagus there's a skeleton chained to the far wall.
[Thu Nov 10 21:48:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Oh"
[Thu Nov 10 21:49:00 2005] : (1) DM: About the skeletons neck is another peculiar metal amulet.
[Thu Nov 10 21:49:20 2005] : (1) DM: Though this one is cylindrical rather than cubic.
[Thu Nov 10 21:49:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Right, no touching that amulet for now"
[Thu Nov 10 21:50:05 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Shall we just smash this creature and be done?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:50:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Sure"
[Thu Nov 10 21:50:29 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Nov 10 21:50:57 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric walks forwards to smash it with his sword
[Thu Nov 10 21:51:46 2005] : (1) DM: You smash the skeleton shattering it into a thousand flying pieces of bone and dust.
[Thu Nov 10 21:51:55 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Nov 10 21:52:04 2005] : (1) DM: The amulet falls and lands with a clink on the ground before you.
[Thu Nov 10 21:52:05 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Hmm, that seemed all to easy"
[Thu Nov 10 21:52:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, far too easy"
[Thu Nov 10 21:52:36 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric examines the amulet before picking it up
[Thu Nov 10 21:52:44 2005] : (5) Savaric: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Thu Nov 10 21:52:48 2005] : (5) Savaric: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [1,15] = (16)
[Thu Nov 10 21:53:00 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc dammit - a 1
[Thu Nov 10 21:53:39 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Nov 10 21:53:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Thu Nov 10 21:54:30 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It is totally unfamiliar to me"
[Thu Nov 10 21:54:45 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Make an Int check Savaric
[Thu Nov 10 21:54:52 2005] : (5) Savaric: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Nov 10 21:55:02 2005] : (1) DM: k.
[Thu Nov 10 21:55:10 2005] : (1) DM: Doing anything else other than look at it?
[Thu Nov 10 21:55:24 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Should we take the amulet?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:55:26 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Nov 10 21:55:56 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I think we should. Thre seems to be a pattern there"
[Thu Nov 10 21:55:59 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Keys?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:56:02 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Or something?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:56:05 2005] : (5) Savaric: "It seems important"
[Thu Nov 10 21:56:05 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, I can examine both of them after we are out of here"
[Thu Nov 10 21:56:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Or shall I take a look at them now?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:56:29 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Perhaps these amulets were even holding the minions in place?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:56:44 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I don't know"
[Thu Nov 10 21:56:50 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I think we should go on"
[Thu Nov 10 21:56:59 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "And take them"
[Thu Nov 10 21:57:04 2005] : (6) Belros (enter): 21:57
[Thu Nov 10 21:57:10 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc hi
[Thu Nov 10 21:57:11 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "If they prove useful, we will know soon enough"
[Thu Nov 10 21:57:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Hi, Bert :)
[Thu Nov 10 21:57:15 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc \o/
[Thu Nov 10 21:57:22 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Hi Bert.
[Thu Nov 10 21:57:30 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Let me see if they're magical then"
[Thu Nov 10 21:57:52 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc Hi Twinnie
[Thu Nov 10 21:58:12 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna gets the other amulet out and Casts detect magic on both amulets
[Thu Nov 10 21:58:17 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Belros, what do you make of the amulets?"
[Thu Nov 10 21:58:30 2005] : (6) Belros: "Let me see them"
[Thu Nov 10 21:58:38 2005] : (6) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24)
[Thu Nov 10 21:59:17 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc we've killed some wraithes, then a mummy, and just smashed a large skeleton. Both the last two had amulets around their necks
[Thu Nov 10 21:59:18 2005] : (1) DM: Both of the amulets are made of metal. One is a cubiod and one a cylinder. Both have peculiar indentations on them.
[Thu Nov 10 21:59:20 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc we deboned quite a few undead and a mummy and found two amulets, which you are looking at. A big booming voice told us he were going to get us anyway.
[Thu Nov 10 21:59:30 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc ta
[Thu Nov 10 21:59:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc And Ayhlanne lost 3 CON permanently
[Thu Nov 10 21:59:59 2005] : (1) DM: Anna has determined that both the amulets are magical.
[Thu Nov 10 22:00:09 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc erk!
[Thu Nov 10 22:00:32 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc :(
[Thu Nov 10 22:00:33 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Magical, as I suspected, but what kind of magic?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:00:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna keeps on concentraqing
[Thu Nov 10 22:00:58 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc the DM is trying to kill the last remaining original party member ;)
[Thu Nov 10 22:01:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: concentrating
[Thu Nov 10 22:01:22 2005] : (6) Belros: "These indentations here, see them? Possibly a key to a ward of some kind"
[Thu Nov 10 22:01:37 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Hmm, abjuration, what else? What do they do exactly?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:02:22 2005] : (1) DM: Anyone picking up the one on the floor?
[Thu Nov 10 22:02:29 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "There's nothing more they can tell me I'm afraid"
[Thu Nov 10 22:02:43 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc how many are there?
[Thu Nov 10 22:02:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Yes, but not touching it with my bare hands
[Thu Nov 10 22:02:51 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc 2
[Thu Nov 10 22:03:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Could they be keys of some kind? Do we need themto go through the gate perhaps?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:03:53 2005] : (1) DM: As Anna picks up the amulet something luminous and white with a faint greenish hint looms out of the wall....
[Thu Nov 10 22:03:58 2005] : (1) DM: Roll initiative
[Thu Nov 10 22:04:05 2005] : (6) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Thu Nov 10 22:04:06 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Thu Nov 10 22:04:17 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Thu Nov 10 22:04:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Thu Nov 10 22:04:37 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc can I have a map marker please?
[Thu Nov 10 22:04:49 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc oh, I 'm already there
[Thu Nov 10 22:04:51 2005] : (5) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Nov 10 22:05:34 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, your turn. There's a glowing ghostly figure looming partly out of the wall.
[Thu Nov 10 22:05:38 2005] : (6) Belros: Casts...: Mage Armour (+4 AC 10hrs)
[Thu Nov 10 22:05:57 2005] : (6) Belros: back away a bit. Done
[Thu Nov 10 22:06:04 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 10 22:06:21 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc whereabouts on the wall?
[Thu Nov 10 22:06:23 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc NO more Eagle's splendor, right?
[Thu Nov 10 22:06:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Casts...: Turn undead [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12) (0-6: no undead; 7-9: 1 HD; 10-12: 2 HD; 13-15: 3 HD; 16-18: 4 HD; 19-21: 5 HD, from 22: 6 HD); total HD turned [2d6+3] -> [4,5,3] = (12)
[Thu Nov 10 22:06:57 2005] : (1) DM: ooc its head is the the same height as yours.
[Thu Nov 10 22:06:57 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc probably gone past 5 minutes by now
[Thu Nov 10 22:07:36 2005] : (1) DM: The spectre turns its gaze towards anna and laughs hollowly.
[Thu Nov 10 22:07:45 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Nov 10 22:08:28 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne tries her bow
[Thu Nov 10 22:08:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (base): [1d20+19] -> [18,19] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Nov 10 22:08:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (second): [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Nov 10 22:08:38 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (third): [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Thu Nov 10 22:08:43 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: arrows+2
[Thu Nov 10 22:08:45 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [8] = (8)
[Thu Nov 10 22:08:46 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [59] = (59)
[Thu Nov 10 22:08:47 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [22] = (22)
[Thu Nov 10 22:09:08 2005] : (1) DM: Two hits the other passes through harmlessly and shatters against the wall.
[Thu Nov 10 22:09:35 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: done
[Thu Nov 10 22:09:48 2005] : (1) Spectre: The spectre lunges at Savaric
[Thu Nov 10 22:09:51 2005] : (1) Spectre: Touch (base): [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Nov 10 22:10:11 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 10 22:10:57 2005] : (5) Savaric: Chop at it, but smite on first hit... tkae 1st one, then second two from second rolls
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:06 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (Smite Evil) (base): [1d20+19] -> [19,19] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d10+17+2d6] -> [4,17,5,2] = (28)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:06 2005] : (5) Savaric: Critical hit? [1d20+19] -> [13,19] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d10+34+2d6] -> [1,9,34,3,1] = (48)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:07 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (Smite Evil) (second): [1d20+14] -> [19,14] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d10+17+2d6] -> [6,17,3,3] = (29)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:07 2005] : (5) Savaric: Critical hit? [1d20+14] -> [4,14] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d10+34+2d6] -> [8,10,34,1,5] = (58)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:07 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (Smite Evil) (third): [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d10+17+2d6] -> [7,17,3,3] = (30)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:07 2005] : (5) Savaric: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d10+34+2d6] -> [7,9,34,3,1] = (54)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:08 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (base): [1d20+17] -> [2,17] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [8,6,2,2] = (18)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:09 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (second): [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [3,6,5,5] = (19)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:09 2005] : (5) Savaric: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d10+12+2d6] -> [6,1,12,5,4] = (28)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:09 2005] : (5) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword vs Evil (third): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d10+6+2d6] -> [6,6,1,3] = (16)
[Thu Nov 10 22:11:51 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc if that made sense
[Thu Nov 10 22:12:11 2005] : (1) DM: The spectre is sliced on two it looks puzzled for a moment before fading away.
[Thu Nov 10 22:12:18 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Nov 10 22:12:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Makes perfect sense to me
[Thu Nov 10 22:12:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 22:12:53 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric bows his head.
[Thu Nov 10 22:13:01 2005] : (1) DM: 200 XP.
[Thu Nov 10 22:13:04 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I thank the Kord"
[Thu Nov 10 22:13:09 2005] : (6) Belros: "That was...... impressive"
[Thu Nov 10 22:13:09 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc thee
[Thu Nov 10 22:13:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Good slicing, Savaric"
[Thu Nov 10 22:13:51 2005] : (1) Voice: "Most impressive! Come leave your flesh behind! Join us for eternity! Join ussss..."
[Thu Nov 10 22:14:09 2005] : (5) Savaric: "It was the power of my god. Channeled to defeat evil"
[Thu Nov 10 22:14:16 2005] : (5) Savaric: "It was not my doing"
[Thu Nov 10 22:14:41 2005] : (6) Belros: "I'd rather not. I just wouldn't like slurring my ess's"
[Thu Nov 10 22:14:49 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Nice sword you've got"
[Thu Nov 10 22:14:51 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I don't like this voice"
[Thu Nov 10 22:14:54 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "At all"
[Thu Nov 10 22:15:02 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I was not expecting it to appear though"
[Thu Nov 10 22:15:14 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc Belros, you wouldn'nt have a few greater restoration potions/spells in store by any chance?
[Thu Nov 10 22:15:15 2005] : (1) Voice: "But join us you shall mortals! Join us you shall.... Mwahaha!"
[Thu Nov 10 22:15:21 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Belros, you bring good cheer to this dark place"
[Thu Nov 10 22:15:42 2005] : (1) DM: Again the laughter echos around the halls before fading away.
[Thu Nov 10 22:16:10 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc restoration is for clerics
[Thu Nov 10 22:16:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "He should work on his sense of humour, even though he's not alive anymore"
[Thu Nov 10 22:16:58 2005] : (6) Belros: "A place such as this needs a little lightening"
[Thu Nov 10 22:17:57 2005] : (5) Savaric: "We should move on. I assume that the voice is th eone that you came for?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:18:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It might be, we're not sure"
[Thu Nov 10 22:18:45 2005] : (6) Belros: "It seems likely, but it is pointless to assume"
[Thu Nov 10 22:19:28 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "And how do you get a voice's finger?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:19:30 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I wonder"
[Thu Nov 10 22:19:40 2005] : (5) Savaric: "His finger?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:19:53 2005] : (6) Belros: "We should bring those amulets, but keep tham separated, just to be safe"
[Thu Nov 10 22:20:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "The person that sent us on this quest reguested a finder of the undead king"
[Thu Nov 10 22:20:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "You take one and I take the other?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:21:07 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I shall lead us again if you wish"
[Thu Nov 10 22:21:22 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric heads towards the final gate
[Thu Nov 10 22:21:32 2005] : (6) Belros: "I think it would be the best option"
[Thu Nov 10 22:21:57 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Nov 10 22:22:08 2005] : (1) DM: The gate is made of black metal. It's bars are engraved with strange angular symbols.
[Thu Nov 10 22:22:12 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna tucks the amulat away
[Thu Nov 10 22:22:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna examines the gate
[Thu Nov 10 22:22:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [6,15] = (21)
[Thu Nov 10 22:22:58 2005] : (1) DM: There are two halfs to the gate and in the centre are two square metal panels each with a hole in -- one round, one square.
[Thu Nov 10 22:23:39 2005] : (6) Belros: "Will the amulets will fit in those holes?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:23:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "No traps, as far as I can determine"
[Thu Nov 10 22:23:54 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc How about locks?
[Thu Nov 10 22:24:01 2005] : (1) DM: The amulets look the right size to fit.
[Thu Nov 10 22:24:19 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc can I read the symbols with Comprehend Languages?
[Thu Nov 10 22:24:48 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Yes.
[Thu Nov 10 22:24:57 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna tries the amulet on the lock
[Thu Nov 10 22:24:57 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc what do they say then?
[Thu Nov 10 22:25:00 2005] : (5) Savaric: "Remember to try to stay close. The protection from evil spell will aid you"
[Thu Nov 10 22:25:04 2005] : (6) Belros: "Hold it Anna"
[Thu Nov 10 22:25:26 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc +2 to AC and to saves if within 10 feet of me twinnie
[Thu Nov 10 22:25:30 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros examines the symbols
[Thu Nov 10 22:25:36 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc kk
[Thu Nov 10 22:26:08 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What do you see? Can you read it?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:26:44 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you know, I hadn't really thought what the writing would mean...
[Thu Nov 10 22:26:58 2005] : (6) Belros: ook lol
[Thu Nov 10 22:27:02 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 22:27:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 22:27:18 2005] : (5) Savaric: ooc ook? You a librarian now?
[Thu Nov 10 22:27:23 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc "You will die if you use the amulets"
[Thu Nov 10 22:27:38 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc No, but I'm on my 3rd beer :P
[Thu Nov 10 22:28:41 2005] : (6) Belros: "Ah ha!"
[Thu Nov 10 22:29:04 2005] : (6) Belros: "I think we're on the right track. It says the King is buried beyond this gate"
[Thu Nov 10 22:29:17 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Anything about the finger?"
[Thu Nov 10 22:29:25 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What a surprise"
[Thu Nov 10 22:29:34 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "OK, I'll stay quiet. But I'm getting nervous"
[Thu Nov 10 22:29:37 2005] : (6) Belros: "I assume its buried along with the rest of him"
[Thu Nov 10 22:30:18 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I don't think he's stayed buried somehow"
[Thu Nov 10 22:30:31 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Besides: we're not looking for a particular finger, are we? Any one will do"
[Thu Nov 10 22:30:48 2005] : (6) Belros: "His body may be there and only his spirit is loose"
[Thu Nov 10 22:31:24 2005] : (6) Belros: "It would seems likely given the voices we have heard"
[Thu Nov 10 22:31:53 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Who cares. Let's make sure he stays really dead from now on"
[Thu Nov 10 22:32:30 2005] : (5) Savaric: "I agree Anna. Let us end his foul existence"
[Thu Nov 10 22:32:34 2005] : (6) Belros: "Well said. Let try the amulets"
[Thu Nov 10 22:32:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna tries the amulet on the lock
[Thu Nov 10 22:32:55 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I'll toggle along"
[Thu Nov 10 22:33:01 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Just don't forget"
[Thu Nov 10 22:33:16 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Don't get yourselves paralysed and heal me"
[Thu Nov 10 22:33:25 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros backs away while the amulets are inserted
[Thu Nov 10 22:33:33 2005] : (1) DM: ooc someone seems a little scared of dying...
[Thu Nov 10 22:33:48 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 10 22:34:04 2005] : (1) DM: The amulet slots perfectly into the the socket with a click.
[Thu Nov 10 22:34:50 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc so am I :P
[Thu Nov 10 22:35:28 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna tries the gate
[Thu Nov 10 22:36:03 2005] : (1) DM: The gate is still closed
[Thu Nov 10 22:36:14 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you've only put one of the amulets in.
[Thu Nov 10 22:36:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "The other one please, Belros"
[Thu Nov 10 22:36:47 2005] : (6) Belros: "Oh, sorry"
[Thu Nov 10 22:36:58 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros hands it over and backs away again
[Thu Nov 10 22:37:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna tries the second amulet
[Thu Nov 10 22:37:29 2005] : (1) DM: The amulet slots perfectly into the the socket with a click.
[Thu Nov 10 22:37:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna tries the gate
[Thu Nov 10 22:37:44 2005] : (1) DM: A few seconds later the gates swing open
[Thu Nov 10 22:37:53 2005] : (5) Savaric: Savaric stands ready
[Thu Nov 10 22:38:08 2005] : (1) DM: A blast of air rushes down the corridor sending the torches flickering and the shadows dancing.
[Thu Nov 10 22:38:11 2005] : **Incorrect syntax for name.
[Thu Nov 10 22:38:15 2005] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne holds her boaw ready
[Thu Nov 10 22:38:20 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna tries to retrieve the amulets
[Thu Nov 10 22:39:16 2005] : (1) Voice: "MWAHAHA!! Foolish mortals! Join us! Join usss now!"
[Thu Nov 10 22:39:22 2005] : (1) DM: GAME END