Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 03 November 2005

[Thu Nov 3 19:23:01 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Nov 3 19:23:04 2005] : (4) Dead guy: On the floor is the body of Huerney with a hole burned neatly through his forehead and going right out the back of his head
[Thu Nov 3 19:23:18 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc Nice
[Thu Nov 3 19:23:20 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc That's gross! :(
[Thu Nov 3 19:23:35 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros stares limply at the dead body
[Thu Nov 3 19:23:46 2005] : (1) DM: You're in the crater formed by the mysterious metal cylinder. Around you are the destroyed remains of 3 robots and one disabled one.
[Thu Nov 3 19:24:05 2005] : (4) Dead guy has sent you a tree node...
[Thu Nov 3 19:24:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Aylahnne is just too stunned to say anything. Glares in the distance and at the ground in turn.
[Thu Nov 3 19:24:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna kicks the disable robot before picking up all the peaces and putting them in a bag
[Thu Nov 3 19:25:05 2005] : (2) Belros: "Lets get back to town. Perhaps we can find someone to.... fix him"
[Thu Nov 3 19:25:06 2005] : (1) DM: *clank* You hurt your toe.
[Thu Nov 3 19:25:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I can't believe it, why did he have to die, you bastards!"
[Thu Nov 3 19:25:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne is just stuck there and does nothing
[Thu Nov 3 19:26:03 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros hauls Huerney onto his shoulder and heads for the edge of the crater
[Thu Nov 3 19:26:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna also picks up the cilinder and puts it away
[Thu Nov 3 19:27:24 2005] : (1) DM: A virtical beam of light some 3 meters tall forms on the crater rim.
[Thu Nov 3 19:27:39 2005] : (1) DM: ooc The cylinder is too large to move by hand.
[Thu Nov 3 19:27:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc O, ic
[Thu Nov 3 19:28:00 2005] : (2) Belros: "Ah. Whats going on now?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:28:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What now?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:28:10 2005] : (1) DM: ooc it's some 2 meters in diameter and 2 meters of it are sticking above ground.
[Thu Nov 3 19:28:16 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne is still stunned
[Thu Nov 3 19:28:35 2005] : (1) DM: The beam widens to form a rectangle of intense gold light.
[Thu Nov 3 19:28:54 2005] : (1) DM: A figure steps through the doorway of light.
[Thu Nov 3 19:28:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna backs off a bit and stares at it
[Thu Nov 3 19:28:57 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros backs away
[Thu Nov 3 19:29:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do we have to kill you?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:29:33 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "Greetings adventurers, you have no need of your wepons"
[Thu Nov 3 19:29:49 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "I have come at the request of the owner of that body"
[Thu Nov 3 19:30:04 2005] : (2) Belros: "Pardon?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:30:05 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: He points at Huerney's body
[Thu Nov 3 19:30:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What body? Huerney's?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:30:19 2005] : (1) DM: The figure of beautiful human-like appearance with large feathery wings.
[Thu Nov 3 19:30:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "How can he request anything? He's dead!"
[Thu Nov 3 19:30:29 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Aylahnne startles at the mention of Huerney's name
[Thu Nov 3 19:30:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Huerney!"
[Thu Nov 3 19:30:50 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "Ah, yes. That is his name"
[Thu Nov 3 19:31:02 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "He has entered a contract with my master"
[Thu Nov 3 19:31:11 2005] : (2) Belros: "What kind of contract?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:31:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What are you talking about?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:31:31 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "He will regain life on the positive plains, in return for performing for my master"
[Thu Nov 3 19:31:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Contract?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:32:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And will he return to us after that performance?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:32:11 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "I assure you that he was a willing participant in the deal"
[Thu Nov 3 19:32:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "When?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:32:27 2005] : (2) Belros: "He always did like putting on a show for people"
[Thu Nov 3 19:32:31 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "Um, just now as his soul was departing"
[Thu Nov 3 19:32:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Nice turm David :D
[Thu Nov 3 19:32:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "No, I meant, when will he return?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:32:58 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "We were planning on approaching him, and decided that the moment would slip away if we didn't act now"
[Thu Nov 3 19:33:08 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I'm not doing anything..
[Thu Nov 3 19:33:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Sorry, I didn't check :)
[Thu Nov 3 19:33:33 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "He will return at any point he wishes after a year and a day of service"
[Thu Nov 3 19:33:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "A year and a day!"
[Thu Nov 3 19:33:55 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc why is it always a year and a day? :)
[Thu Nov 3 19:33:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Anna checks if Huerney died with a grin on his face ;)
[Thu Nov 3 19:34:17 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: ooc because it's written!
[Thu Nov 3 19:34:21 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Nov 3 19:34:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "He'll be away for over a year?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:34:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I cannot wait a year and a day"
[Thu Nov 3 19:34:41 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "Yes, but he will not age in our domain"
[Thu Nov 3 19:34:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Silent tears run on Ayhlanne's cheeks
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:03 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros smiles wryly
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He was the last one"
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:07 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "The choice has been made. He bade me bid you farewell"
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:19 2005] : (2) Belros: "So... what should we do with his body?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:28 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "Especially to one called Ayhlanne"
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:33 2005] : (2) Belros: "Will he need it back at some point?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:42 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "He will need that. I shall take it"
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Can't we go with him?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:35:58 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros approaches the Deva
[Thu Nov 3 19:36:03 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "I can only offer that which my master has bidden"
[Thu Nov 3 19:36:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne just cries some more at the mention of her name
[Thu Nov 3 19:37:02 2005] : (2) Belros: "Here you go. Tell him I wish I could've stopepd the machines, but I was powerless in this ascursed region"
[Thu Nov 3 19:37:04 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "He will be given passage to any plane of his choosing when he decides to return"
[Thu Nov 3 19:37:06 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc *stopped
[Thu Nov 3 19:37:16 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "I believe that this is not his home plane"
[Thu Nov 3 19:37:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "no"
[Thu Nov 3 19:37:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "it's not"
[Thu Nov 3 19:37:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It isn't, we're strangers here"
[Thu Nov 3 19:37:47 2005] : (2) Belros: "The irony is that he may get home before all of us"
[Thu Nov 3 19:38:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Or get hom when we never do"
[Thu Nov 3 19:38:14 2005] : (2) Belros: "Never is a long time"
[Thu Nov 3 19:38:15 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "Then I'm sure that he can return directly to you should he so wish when he tires of our court"
[Thu Nov 3 19:38:44 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "If he ever tires of the audience, that is" Anna smiles
[Thu Nov 3 19:38:45 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "And now, I must be gone"
[Thu Nov 3 19:38:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Thank you, I suppose. Tell him...well, tell him I love him. "
[Thu Nov 3 19:38:53 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "If I may?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:02 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: ooc what??
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:03 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros bows
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He is a brother to me"
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:16 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc GEEZ
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:20 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "If you may what?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:23 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc lmao!
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc MEN!, you say love and they think sex
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc incredible
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Nov 3 19:39:48 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 19:40:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc typical *sighs*
[Thu Nov 3 19:40:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I shall miss him and eagerly await his return"
[Thu Nov 3 19:40:19 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: The angelic being takes hold of the body and cradles it in his arms
[Thu Nov 3 19:40:40 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc awww
[Thu Nov 3 19:40:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne watches the scene her eyes still full of tears
[Thu Nov 3 19:40:49 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: He speaks a word of power then a door opens and he steps through it
[Thu Nov 3 19:41:13 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: "farewell adventurers. He shall return to you when he is ready"
[Thu Nov 3 19:41:23 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: And like that... He's gone
[Thu Nov 3 19:41:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "Farewell"
[Thu Nov 3 19:41:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna just stands and staqres
[Thu Nov 3 19:41:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: stares
[Thu Nov 3 19:41:39 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: ooc couldn't put a *pouf* in there
[Thu Nov 3 19:42:00 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc as if by magic, the Deva disappears
[Thu Nov 3 19:42:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 19:42:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Thanks Craig. I should get you to do all my NPCs ;)
[Thu Nov 3 19:42:30 2005] : (2) Belros: "Well, at least he's ok, and we may all meet him again"
[Thu Nov 3 19:42:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc What's that with the cradling? Is that Deva a poof?
[Thu Nov 3 19:42:45 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc yeah, kick ass way to leave!
[Thu Nov 3 19:42:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc roflmao
[Thu Nov 3 19:43:23 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc how do you expect me to play a grieved character when you're making me laugh!
[Thu Nov 3 19:43:24 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: ooc saves you spending ages getting him raised only for him to leave
[Thu Nov 3 19:43:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 19:44:46 2005] : (1) DM: Carried on the breeze are the distant, fading notes of a harp.
[Thu Nov 3 19:45:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc awwwwwwwwwwww, the DM touch :)
[Thu Nov 3 19:45:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc er lute? lyre? I forget what huerney Played.
[Thu Nov 3 19:45:07 2005] : (2) Belros: "Lets have a look at that remaining... thing"
[Thu Nov 3 19:45:14 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc who? ;)
[Thu Nov 3 19:45:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna shakes her head and casts Cure minor wounds on herself, just to check
[Thu Nov 3 19:45:25 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: ooc a lute
[Thu Nov 3 19:45:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc a nice lute, mine is only..well, small
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:00 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros moves to the disabled bot
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc did we get any XP, can't remember?
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne tends to her wounds as well
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yup, 1650 XP.
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:32 2005] : (4) Astral Deva: ooc Bag of holding is on his horse BTW
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: 1650
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Nov 3 19:46:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Do we have magic now?
[Thu Nov 3 19:47:21 2005] : (1) DM: Outwardly the robot appears largely undamaged. It's completely stationary and silent.
[Thu Nov 3 19:47:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ah, yes, do we, or is the kryptonite still active ;)
[Thu Nov 3 19:47:33 2005] : (1) DM: ooc magic is back to normal.
[Thu Nov 3 19:48:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Who's wounded?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:48:17 2005] : (4) ghostly non-dissocaiated voice: ooc I'll put the items that were on his horse in the Bag of holding / Kitty
[Thu Nov 3 19:48:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am"
[Thu Nov 3 19:48:45 2005] : (2) Belros: "Alas, I was ignored by the enemy. Perhaps they could sense that I was unable to harm them"
[Thu Nov 3 19:48:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I could do with some help
[Thu Nov 3 19:48:52 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc non-dissocaiated???
[Thu Nov 3 19:49:15 2005] : (1) DM: ooc no dictionaries in the upper planes?
[Thu Nov 3 19:49:20 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc dis-associated perhaps?
[Thu Nov 3 19:49:36 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc No spell checker :)
[Thu Nov 3 19:49:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: casts Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) damage cured
[Thu Nov 3 19:50:07 2005] : (4) ghostly non-dissociated voice: ooc :P
[Thu Nov 3 19:50:21 2005] : (4) ghostly non-dissociated voice: ooc maybe
[Thu Nov 3 19:50:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: 4?
[Thu Nov 3 19:50:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: :/
[Thu Nov 3 19:50:57 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc Honestly, people are still on your back even after you die
[Thu Nov 3 19:51:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Can you do more Holly?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:51:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Heal more that is"
[Thu Nov 3 19:52:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "2 more, but I need some for myself as well"
[Thu Nov 3 19:52:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: casts Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) damage cured
[Thu Nov 3 19:52:35 2005] : (1) DM: ooc <--- look! character names!
[Thu Nov 3 19:52:36 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc And one for me
[Thu Nov 3 19:52:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: casts Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4) damage cured
[Thu Nov 3 19:52:56 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc OOOOPS
[Thu Nov 3 19:53:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc What's with the dice? Why all the 1s?
[Thu Nov 3 19:53:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc your dice is ...stuck on 4
[Thu Nov 3 19:53:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: casts Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10) damage cured
[Thu Nov 3 19:53:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Now I get a good roll, when I've exhausted all of them :(
[Thu Nov 3 19:53:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Can you do more, holy Anna?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:53:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc :Pings
[Thu Nov 3 19:53:57 2005] : (1) DM: Anyone doing anything with these robot debris? The disabled robot is too large to fit into a bag of holding and too heavy to carry.
[Thu Nov 3 19:53:58 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros examines the machine, carefully
[Thu Nov 3 19:54:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne is just sitting there
[Thu Nov 3 19:54:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna takes a look as well
[Thu Nov 3 19:54:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [8,15] = (23)
[Thu Nov 3 19:54:39 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: ooc bag of holding updated
[Thu Nov 3 19:54:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I have a real question do we REALLY need to write our names everytime. aren't the colours enough?
[Thu Nov 3 19:55:10 2005] : (1) DM: It's all metal with 6 jointed legs, a hemispherical body with a rotating turrent for the weapon.
[Thu Nov 3 19:55:35 2005] : (1) DM: ooc The DM is a man of many faces.
[Thu Nov 3 19:55:41 2005] : (1) DM: ooc and woman.
[Thu Nov 3 19:55:46 2005] : (2) Belros: "Perhaps Huerneys horse could carry it back"
[Thu Nov 3 19:56:09 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Do we need this?"
[Thu Nov 3 19:56:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Just make sure it's really dead, first"
[Thu Nov 3 19:56:15 2005] : (1) DM: ooc that is: some of the NPCs are women. Not the DM himself.
[Thu Nov 3 19:56:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us rather look in this strange cylinder"
[Thu Nov 3 19:56:28 2005] : (2) Belros: "Be careful"
[Thu Nov 3 19:56:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We will be"
[Thu Nov 3 19:57:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna takes a look at the cylinder as well
[Thu Nov 3 19:57:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [13,15] = (28)
[Thu Nov 3 19:57:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc Dave, ok, for you, but this writing my name just bugs me. It kind of feels *I* am talking about someone else
[Thu Nov 3 19:57:20 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: ooc horse has military saddle, bit and bridle and studded leather barding. Plus the bag of holding
[Thu Nov 3 19:58:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you could go: I'm just sitting here.
[Thu Nov 3 19:59:08 2005] : (1) DM: The cylinder has very thick metal walls, the outside of which is blackened with soot.
[Thu Nov 3 19:59:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Thu Nov 3 19:59:41 2005] : (1) DM: Inside it's hollow and about 3 meters in depth. Along the inside wall are hooks and other metal protrusions.
[Thu Nov 3 20:00:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "It looks like it fell from a great height and got partially buried, but where could it have fallen from"
[Thu Nov 3 20:01:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And how did it get so hot? Where was the fire that burned it?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:01:52 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna enters the cylinder carefully
[Thu Nov 3 20:02:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne examines from the outside and waits for Anne to tell what she sees
[Thu Nov 3 20:03:21 2005] : (1) DM: There's nothing that you can really make sense of inside the cylinder. Some curious mechanisms and catches and the like.
[Thu Nov 3 20:03:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I fwe find nothing, I suppose we should go."
[Thu Nov 3 20:03:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And just get this sorceress to teleport us"
[Thu Nov 3 20:04:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I don't even know what I'm seeing here, even though I know about machinery"
[Thu Nov 3 20:04:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I want to go home"
[Thu Nov 3 20:04:25 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "So at least I have something that I can cry about"
[Thu Nov 3 20:04:33 2005] : (1) DM: ooc If you have knowledge: machinery or something similar, make a roll.
[Thu Nov 3 20:05:07 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: ooc architecture and engineering is the closest match
[Thu Nov 3 20:05:22 2005] : (1) DM: ooc engineering would be the one to roll.
[Thu Nov 3 20:05:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Craft metalwroking [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Nov 3 20:05:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Architecture and Engineering Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Nov 3 20:05:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Aww
[Thu Nov 3 20:06:20 2005] : (2) Belros: "I would like to get away from here"
[Thu Nov 3 20:06:35 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc how heavy does this robot seem to be?
[Thu Nov 3 20:06:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I don't een recognise the metals used here"
[Thu Nov 3 20:06:55 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: Detect Evil: Usable at will.
[Thu Nov 3 20:07:07 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: ooc oops, dammit!
[Thu Nov 3 20:07:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc A paladin?
[Thu Nov 3 20:07:14 2005] : (1) DM: ooc some 50-60 kg
[Thu Nov 3 20:08:08 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: \w3 I honestly never meant to do that, and now I've blown the game!
[Thu Nov 3 20:08:24 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc how much can a horse carry?
[Thu Nov 3 20:08:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc A good thing we're no meta-gamers then :)
[Thu Nov 3 20:08:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc A couple of hunderds of pounds
[Thu Nov 3 20:09:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Belros do we really need to take this"
[Thu Nov 3 20:09:28 2005] : (2) Belros: "Why not?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:09:35 2005] : (1) DM: ooc page 197 in MM. A heavy load is 460 - 690 lbs for a light warhorse.
[Thu Nov 3 20:09:45 2005] : (2) Belros: "It killed Huerney. Wouldn't you like to know what it is?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:10:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And how it disabled ourr magic?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:10:18 2005] : (2) Belros: "We can strap it to huerneys horse and get it back to the city"
[Thu Nov 3 20:10:32 2005] : (2) Belros: "Yes, I'd especially like to know how it did that"
[Thu Nov 3 20:10:41 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: ooc A heavy warhorse can drag 4,500 pounds.
[Thu Nov 3 20:10:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I don't care. Frankly"
[Thu Nov 3 20:11:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks up to where the angel thingy disappeared
[Thu Nov 3 20:11:33 2005] : (2) Belros: "So, if you meet more of them you'd be happy to loose another friend?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:11:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's at least take it to make sure she pays us what she owns us"
[Thu Nov 3 20:12:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Her quest has cost us enough as it is"
[Thu Nov 3 20:13:15 2005] : (2) Belros: Casts Summon Monster V - Celestial Brown Bear: 51hp; Damage reduction 5/+1; 10 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 12
[Thu Nov 3 20:13:28 2005] : (2) Belros: Command it to carry the machine to our horses
[Thu Nov 3 20:13:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I have lost all my friends"
[Thu Nov 3 20:13:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "No offense"
[Thu Nov 3 20:13:56 2005] : (1) DM: ooc picking it up in its teeth?
[Thu Nov 3 20:14:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "None taken"
[Thu Nov 3 20:14:11 2005] : (2) Belros: its got big paws
[Thu Nov 3 20:14:35 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc bears can walk on their back legs reasonably well
[Thu Nov 3 20:15:15 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I'm thinking it's a little too complicated a command for an animal to understand.
[Thu Nov 3 20:15:53 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc hmm 2 int. could be right
[Thu Nov 3 20:16:27 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the robot isn't that heavy. You could move it a short distance youself.
[Thu Nov 3 20:16:58 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc ok
[Thu Nov 3 20:17:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna brings Huerney's horse over to the robot
[Thu Nov 3 20:18:05 2005] : (1) DM: After much sweating and cursing the robot is precariously balanced on the back of Huerney's horse and ties down with some ropes.
[Thu Nov 3 20:18:08 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros huffs and puffs moving the robot
[Thu Nov 3 20:18:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne ends up helping
[Thu Nov 3 20:18:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna helps as far aqs she can reach
[Thu Nov 3 20:19:45 2005] : (2) Belros: "Lets get going while its still daylight"
[Thu Nov 3 20:19:55 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Nov 3 20:21:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna mounts her pony and moves out
[Thu Nov 3 20:22:28 2005] : (1) DM: You all head back to Southharbour and reenter the city.
[Thu Nov 3 20:22:29 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Nov 3 20:23:34 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Nov 3 20:23:50 2005] : (1) DM: Where are you headed?
[Thu Nov 3 20:23:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I suppose we need to go abck to that sorceress"
[Thu Nov 3 20:24:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes to the tower
[Thu Nov 3 20:24:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc How long have we been gone?
[Thu Nov 3 20:24:18 2005] : (2) Belros: "Yes. I'd rather not hold onto this any longer than necessary"
[Thu Nov 3 20:24:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's do it"
[Thu Nov 3 20:24:43 2005] : (2) Belros: "Who knows when it could suddenly start attacking again"
[Thu Nov 3 20:25:11 2005] : (1) DM: You reach Rayliah's white stone tower.
[Thu Nov 3 20:25:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: knock knock
[Thu Nov 3 20:25:56 2005] : (1) DM: You're re-admitted into Rayliah's reception chamber where she's seated at her desk.
[Thu Nov 3 20:26:06 2005] : (1) DM: Are you hauling the robot in with you?
[Thu Nov 3 20:26:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc How long have we been gone?
[Thu Nov 3 20:26:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Nope, not yet
[Thu Nov 3 20:26:31 2005] : (2) Belros: "You go inside, I will stay with the machine"
[Thu Nov 3 20:26:44 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Didn't you rest for a night?
[Thu Nov 3 20:27:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK"
[Thu Nov 3 20:27:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "hi there"
[Thu Nov 3 20:27:16 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We have returned"
[Thu Nov 3 20:27:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And probably found what you were looking for"
[Thu Nov 3 20:27:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna enters the tower and bows at Raylah
[Thu Nov 3 20:27:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And suffered aq great loss"
[Thu Nov 3 20:27:51 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "Welcome back adventurers. My divinations have ascertained that the anti-magic field is gone. Have you discovered the cause."
[Thu Nov 3 20:28:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We have"
[Thu Nov 3 20:28:32 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "Some powerful magic artefact? How did you neutralize it?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:28:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Yes, but we don't kn ow what it was exactly"
[Thu Nov 3 20:28:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It was machines, very strange ones"
[Thu Nov 3 20:29:26 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "But how could magical machines operate in an antimagic field?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:30:16 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "Do you have this machine with out?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:30:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "There is still some strange thing there"
[Thu Nov 3 20:30:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I'm not even sure they were magical themselves, but they were out for our blood"
[Thu Nov 3 20:30:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And we brought the remains, yes"
[Thu Nov 3 20:31:04 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "If you could bring them to me, please."
[Thu Nov 3 20:31:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "they're outside, we are going to need help"
[Thu Nov 3 20:31:39 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Big"
[Thu Nov 3 20:32:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And heavy"
[Thu Nov 3 20:32:56 2005] : (1) Rayliah: Rayliah conjures up a Tenser's floating disk.
[Thu Nov 3 20:33:19 2005] : (1) Rayliah: It follows you.
[Thu Nov 3 20:34:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "That's a neat trick"
[Thu Nov 3 20:34:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's make sure we drop it on top of that disk"
[Thu Nov 3 20:34:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Nice stuff"
[Thu Nov 3 20:35:49 2005] : (1) Rayliah: I presume you head out with disk in tow?
[Thu Nov 3 20:36:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: you presume well
[Thu Nov 3 20:36:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 20:36:35 2005] : (1) Rayliah: I further assume you return with disk and robo?
[Thu Nov 3 20:36:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Yep
[Thu Nov 3 20:37:00 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros follows them in
[Thu Nov 3 20:37:25 2005] : (1) Rayliah: As you bring the robot in Rayliah stands up to get a good look at it.
[Thu Nov 3 20:37:52 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "So... that's the magically, mobile, mechanical monster?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:38:13 2005] : (1) Rayliah: She casts detect magic at it.
[Thu Nov 3 20:38:21 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: ooc mmmm it is!
[Thu Nov 3 20:38:50 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "Hmmm. This mechanical creation is not magical whatsoever. How curious."
[Thu Nov 3 20:38:51 2005] : (2) Belros: "Indeed it is. The object on the top is capable of firing a beam of light that burns through whatever it hits"
[Thu Nov 3 20:39:10 2005] : (2) Belros: "They were capable of speech to an extent"
[Thu Nov 3 20:39:23 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "I think this will require many hours and days of study."
[Thu Nov 3 20:39:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "But there were not very good reasoners"
[Thu Nov 3 20:39:31 2005] : (2) Belros: "That explains how they operated in that place"
[Thu Nov 3 20:39:41 2005] : (1) Rayliah: She parks the disk in a corner of the room.
[Thu Nov 3 20:40:06 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "How, you wished to be teleported somewhere, yes?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:40:30 2005] : (2) Belros: "Yes, however not quite yet"
[Thu Nov 3 20:40:53 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "As you wish. Please return when you're ready to depart."
[Thu Nov 3 20:41:10 2005] : (2) Belros: "Thank you, and best wishes with you studies"
[Thu Nov 3 20:41:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Thank you"
[Thu Nov 3 20:41:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let's go back and rest, I am falling"
[Thu Nov 3 20:41:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Too much emotion and travel"
[Thu Nov 3 20:41:55 2005] : (2) Belros: "Perhaps a few drinks to the departed would be in order"
[Thu Nov 3 20:42:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Just to inform you, Rayliah, our companoin died while fighting those machines"
[Thu Nov 3 20:42:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna turnes and leaves
[Thu Nov 3 20:42:33 2005] : (1) Rayliah: "Hmmm. Oh. I'm sorry about your loss. Perhaps the temple can assist you with that?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:42:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He's gone"
[Thu Nov 3 20:42:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He might return"
[Thu Nov 3 20:43:33 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros nods in farewell and leaves
[Thu Nov 3 20:43:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "He will, Ayhlanne, he's bound to miss you"
[Thu Nov 3 20:44:13 2005] : (1) Rayliah: You all head back to the inn where the innkeep appear disappointed that Huerney is no longer with you.
[Thu Nov 3 20:44:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes tstraight to bed
[Thu Nov 3 20:45:12 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros sadly watches Ayhlanne leave
[Thu Nov 3 20:45:25 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Thu Nov 3 20:45:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna tells the innkeeper how Huerney died and wnet away
[Thu Nov 3 20:45:59 2005] : (2) Belros: "Barkeep, 3 ales please"
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:01 2005] : (1) DM: Innkeeper is gutted. No doubt thinking about his lost income.
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "A hero's death and a bard's end"
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:06 2005] : (4) ghostly dissociated voice: A tall stranger approached Anna as she talks
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:22 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Excuse me?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:28 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Where is the bard?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Is he dark and handsome, in a brooding kind of way?
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:44 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I have returned for the third night to see him"
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Huerney? No longer in this world"
[Thu Nov 3 20:46:55 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc yes, mously hair brown eyes
[Thu Nov 3 20:47:01 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc mousy
[Thu Nov 3 20:47:05 2005] : (4) Savaric: "What?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:47:27 2005] : (4) Savaric: "But he was so brilliant!"
[Thu Nov 3 20:47:33 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Why this loss?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:47:41 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Nov 3 20:47:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna tells whe whoile story again, making Huerney shine even more
[Thu Nov 3 20:47:56 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Ah"
[Thu Nov 3 20:48:06 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Now I see you need me more than ever!"
[Thu Nov 3 20:48:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So hw now has a diffferen kind of audience. How could he pass on that?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:48:35 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I had heard that you are going to confront the evils of the catacombs and was going to offer my services"
[Thu Nov 3 20:49:04 2005] : (2) Belros: "And just who are you?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:49:07 2005] : (4) Savaric: "So he is not dead then? I wonder which being he is with?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:49:19 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I'm sorry, allow me to introduce myself"
[Thu Nov 3 20:49:34 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I am Savaric de la Treningham"
[Thu Nov 3 20:49:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc dela ?
[Thu Nov 3 20:49:45 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I am an itinerant Knight"
[Thu Nov 3 20:49:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Thu Nov 3 20:49:57 2005] : (4) Savaric: oco middle English name
[Thu Nov 3 20:50:19 2005] : (4) Savaric: "A defender of the poor and downtrodden"
[Thu Nov 3 20:50:36 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Fighter against tyrannical laws, and bane of evil"
[Thu Nov 3 20:50:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "A pleasure to meet you, Savaric, my name is Anna Goldbludgeon"
[Thu Nov 3 20:50:50 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc i.e. not Lawful
[Thu Nov 3 20:51:10 2005] : (2) Belros: "Well met Savaric de la Treningham, I am Belros. Unfortunately my parents never thought to grant me the dignity of a full name"
[Thu Nov 3 20:51:13 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric bows
[Thu Nov 3 20:51:20 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc ROFL
[Thu Nov 3 20:51:45 2005] : (2) Belros: "Please take a seat good knight."
[Thu Nov 3 20:51:49 2005] : (4) Savaric: "My name was given me by my uncle Sir PCGen"
[Thu Nov 3 20:51:54 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Nov 3 20:51:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Nov 3 20:52:00 2005] : (1) DM: ooc LOL!
[Thu Nov 3 20:52:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 20:52:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Why were you name by your uncle?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:52:38 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric takes a seat
[Thu Nov 3 20:52:57 2005] : (4) Savaric: "It's a long story. My father died in battle, and my mother in childbirth"
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:02 2005] : (2) Belros: "Barkeep another drink please"
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc Can I cheat just a bit?
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:05 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc so not that long at all
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc please?
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna orders beer
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:16 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc was just typing that!
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne turns and toss in her bed
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:32 2005] : (1) DM: ooc what do you mean by cheat? You can decide you're too restless to sleep and head back downstairs if you like.
[Thu Nov 3 20:53:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc that's what I meant, but it's using my knowlledge of the game ;)
[Thu Nov 3 20:54:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I *was* going to roleplay it :D
[Thu Nov 3 20:54:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc So I see no problem here
[Thu Nov 3 20:54:29 2005] : (4) Savaric: "As I said I wish to offer my services"
[Thu Nov 3 20:54:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne can't sleep. Refreshes a bit and gets fully dressed again, as if ready to go outside
[Thu Nov 3 20:54:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Yu said we need you. Why?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:54:55 2005] : (4) Savaric: "For too long the undead have been allowed to roam freely in the catacombs"
[Thu Nov 3 20:55:06 2005] : (1) DM: ooc had you been smart you would have realized Craig's new character would be introduced in the inn. It's practically a requirement for new characters.
[Thu Nov 3 20:55:15 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 20:55:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 20:55:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes down and to the door and sees her friends discussing with the man
[Thu Nov 3 20:55:40 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I have been granted special powers by my lord Kord"
[Thu Nov 3 20:55:52 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Power over those in Undeath"
[Thu Nov 3 20:55:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I WAS smart, Ayhlanne is grieved, tired and fed up with the world :(
[Thu Nov 3 20:56:05 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc from Chord to Kord, eh?
[Thu Nov 3 20:56:25 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Hi"
[Thu Nov 3 20:56:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Couldn't sleep"
[Thu Nov 3 20:56:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Was going to go out and get some fresh air"
[Thu Nov 3 20:56:44 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric holds up his holy symbol
[Thu Nov 3 20:56:47 2005] : (2) Belros: "Ah Ayhlanne, glad you decided to join us after all"
[Thu Nov 3 20:56:52 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ayhlanns, this is Savaric, Savaric this is Ayhlanne"
[Thu Nov 3 20:57:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am still wanting some fresh air"
[Thu Nov 3 20:57:10 2005] : (2) Belros: "It wouldn't be proper to toast Huerney without you"
[Thu Nov 3 20:57:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Hi Savaric"
[Thu Nov 3 20:57:33 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric stands and bows, then sits again
[Thu Nov 3 20:57:45 2005] : (4) Savaric: "My pleasure to meet you"
[Thu Nov 3 20:58:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Youe deity grants you powers? Are you a cleric as well?"
[Thu Nov 3 20:58:38 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I can't believe he's gone. I looked forward to adventuring with him. He must have been a formiddable fighter if his singing and tales are ought to go by"
[Thu Nov 3 20:58:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne sits down and listens
[Thu Nov 3 20:59:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne catches a tear
[Thu Nov 3 20:59:13 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I am not a cleric, but have been granted certain clerical powers"
[Thu Nov 3 20:59:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ayhlanne should be able to tell you, she knew him longer than either of us"
[Thu Nov 3 20:59:49 2005] : (4) Savaric: "As I said, I am a knight who serves Kord in the protection of the weak from Tyranny"
[Thu Nov 3 21:00:03 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc you can almost hear him capitalise tyranny
[Thu Nov 3 21:00:38 2005] : (4) Savaric: "As far as I know, I am unique in my skills"
[Thu Nov 3 21:00:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I could tell you, but certainly not now"
[Thu Nov 3 21:00:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Oh. You are heh."
[Thu Nov 3 21:01:08 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I look forward to hearing, if you'll take me with you"
[Thu Nov 3 21:01:15 2005] : (2) Belros: "Unique? How so?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:01:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna listens, fascinated
[Thu Nov 3 21:01:48 2005] : (4) Savaric: "That I am a warrior for a god with a mission to fight tyrants and laws that oppress th epeople"
[Thu Nov 3 21:02:24 2005] : (4) Savaric: "That I respect people above the law"
[Thu Nov 3 21:02:42 2005] : (4) Savaric: "The law is an ass. I saw such at the hands of my uncle"
[Thu Nov 3 21:02:54 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I vowed at an early age to help the opressed"
[Thu Nov 3 21:03:00 2005] : (2) Belros: "An excellent viewpoint, and one that I agree with"
[Thu Nov 3 21:03:19 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Kord has blessed me with powers to aid in my cause"
[Thu Nov 3 21:03:35 2005] : (4) Savaric: "And lo, I grew up strong"
[Thu Nov 3 21:03:55 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric stands up and flexes a little
[Thu Nov 3 21:04:04 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Just like my patron god"
[Thu Nov 3 21:04:31 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Anyway, if that doesn't convince you. Maybe this will..."
[Thu Nov 3 21:04:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne listens, sceptical
[Thu Nov 3 21:04:58 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric takes out a large sword that glows with a white pearlescence
[Thu Nov 3 21:05:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna tries to remember what she knows about a god names Kord
[Thu Nov 3 21:05:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Thu Nov 3 21:05:21 2005] : (2) Belros: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Thu Nov 3 21:05:30 2005] : (1) DM: The innkeeper gets agitated. "Hey! No fighting in /my/ inn."
[Thu Nov 3 21:05:34 2005] : (4) Savaric: "For the protection of good. It has th eholy poer of Kord within it, and evil should fear it greatly"
[Thu Nov 3 21:05:42 2005] : (2) Belros: "Very impressive"
[Thu Nov 3 21:05:57 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric bows, then puts his sword away
[Thu Nov 3 21:06:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "No fighting here, sir"
[Thu Nov 3 21:06:14 2005] : (1) DM: ooc DM see what he knows about Kord. Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20-10] -> [3,-10] = (-7)
[Thu Nov 3 21:06:27 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Why should evil especially fear it?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:06:34 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc just the god of strength
[Thu Nov 3 21:06:46 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Because it contains his holy power"
[Thu Nov 3 21:07:03 2005] : (4) Savaric: "And that can maim those of evil nature"
[Thu Nov 3 21:07:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ah, interesting"
[Thu Nov 3 21:08:05 2005] : (4) Savaric: "And that includes those in undeath"
[Thu Nov 3 21:08:34 2005] : (2) Belros: "A useful weapon"
[Thu Nov 3 21:08:57 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I shall leave you to consider my proposal, and will speak to you in the morning. Goodnight to you all"
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:16 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Unless you have any questions"
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Goodnight, Savaric"
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:23 2005] : (2) Belros: "Good night, good Knight"
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Good night"
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:34 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc bad puns!
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:37 2005] : (2) Belros: "Belros grins at savaric"
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:41 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros grins at savaric
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:53 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric tips his head at the pun
[Thu Nov 3 21:09:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Very bad pun! Anna smacks the pun
[Thu Nov 3 21:10:03 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric retires to bed
[Thu Nov 3 21:10:09 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc is there such a thing as a good pun?
[Thu Nov 3 21:10:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc brb
[Thu Nov 3 21:10:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc It is rumoured there might be one out there
[Thu Nov 3 21:11:29 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc back
[Thu Nov 3 21:11:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "So, who is this guy exactly?3
[Thu Nov 3 21:12:07 2005] : (2) Belros: "You know as much as we do"
[Thu Nov 3 21:12:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Not sure. He's very self-assured"
[Thu Nov 3 21:13:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: 3ok, do we want him with us?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:13:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I suppose going to the catacombs is about as good a trila as any"
[Thu Nov 3 21:13:20 2005] : (2) Belros: "He's over 6ft tall, well built and carries a massive shining sword. Of course he's self assured"
[Thu Nov 3 21:13:28 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 21:13:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It couldn't do any harm to try him out, could it?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:14:20 2005] : (2) Belros: "He could ber very useful in the catacombs, assuming we're still going"
[Thu Nov 3 21:15:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I feel we owe it to Huerney to go there"
[Thu Nov 3 21:15:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna looks at Ayhlanne
[Thu Nov 3 21:15:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We do"
[Thu Nov 3 21:15:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I suppose"
[Thu Nov 3 21:15:53 2005] : (2) Belros: "Not sure why, but ok
[Thu Nov 3 21:15:55 2005] : (2) Belros: "
[Thu Nov 3 21:16:34 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ayhlanne, if you'd rather not, we can give it a pass, you know"
[Thu Nov 3 21:16:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "No, I am fine"
[Thu Nov 3 21:16:59 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Three's only three of us now"
[Thu Nov 3 21:17:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We might need some help"
[Thu Nov 3 21:18:03 2005] : (2) Belros: "Four if you count Savaric"
[Thu Nov 3 21:18:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And if it turns out we don't like him, we just tell him and go our own way"
[Thu Nov 3 21:18:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "SOunds good to me"
[Thu Nov 3 21:18:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Strqange though that Kord seems to be known under the same name here"
[Thu Nov 3 21:19:23 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc :P
[Thu Nov 3 21:20:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Another round over here, please"
[Thu Nov 3 21:22:15 2005] : (1) DM: More beers are forthcoming.
[Thu Nov 3 21:22:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "So are we going tomorrow morning?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:22:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And are we ready?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:23:16 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What will we need?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:23:28 2005] : (2) Belros: "I merely require a little study before we embark"
[Thu Nov 3 21:25:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We need nothing more than what we have I would say. The priest gave us a few things"
[Thu Nov 3 21:25:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "and we nnow have someone who is ready to help"
[Thu Nov 3 21:25:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I suppose we cannot ask for much more"
[Thu Nov 3 21:25:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Too bad Huerney is gone, he could have helped me with my powers"
[Thu Nov 3 21:26:01 2005] : (2) Belros: "In what way?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:26:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "He had a spell to increase charisma, something very useful if you need to repel undead"
[Thu Nov 3 21:26:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It seems charm really helps"
[Thu Nov 3 21:27:21 2005] : (2) Belros: "I shall study my spell book for a similar spell"
[Thu Nov 3 21:28:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "If we agree for tomorrow, I will go to bed now"
[Thu Nov 3 21:28:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Thu Nov 3 21:28:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "JUst going for a bit of fresh air first"
[Thu Nov 3 21:28:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gets up and walks out
[Thu Nov 3 21:29:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I'll go to bed as well, it still needs some time before this ring is adjusted to me and will work properly"
[Thu Nov 3 21:29:34 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna goes up to her room
[Thu Nov 3 21:30:11 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros drains his drink and retires to examine his spells carefully
[Thu Nov 3 21:30:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gulps some fresh air and comes back to get some sleep
[Thu Nov 3 21:31:00 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric diligently says his prayers before he sleeps
[Thu Nov 3 21:31:46 2005] : (1) DM: .... A new day dawns...
[Thu Nov 3 21:32:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna wakes up and goes to the temple to pray
[Thu Nov 3 21:33:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gets up and goes out for a quick walk before breakfast
[Thu Nov 3 21:34:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Pelor, guide me today, help me to fight the abominations"
[Thu Nov 3 21:34:48 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros is still choosing spells
[Thu Nov 3 21:40:10 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric goes downstairs for breakfast
[Thu Nov 3 21:40:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna returns for breakfast
[Thu Nov 3 21:41:24 2005] : (1) DM: From the priestess's instructions you may enter the sewers though an outflow in the harbour district. All the other man holes and the like have been sealed shut.
[Thu Nov 3 21:42:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us go"
[Thu Nov 3 21:42:25 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I need to move"
[Thu Nov 3 21:42:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Lingering in this place...."
[Thu Nov 3 21:42:33 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I will follow, or lead if you wish"
[Thu Nov 3 21:42:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Savaric, if you want to come, you're welcome"
[Thu Nov 3 21:42:48 2005] : (2) Belros: "Lead on"
[Thu Nov 3 21:43:11 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric is now attired in a battered looking set of mail and carrying a large shield
[Thu Nov 3 21:43:19 2005] : (1) DM: During construction of the sewers the catacombs were breached and though the breach was bricked up afterwards there are rumours that things are escaping.
[Thu Nov 3 21:43:40 2005] : (4) Savaric: "He is wielding his enormous sword in one hand without trouble"
[Thu Nov 3 21:43:53 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc fnaar fnaar
[Thu Nov 3 21:43:56 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc err, descriptive, not spoken
[Thu Nov 3 21:44:43 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric leads folks down to the harbour after eating breakfast
[Thu Nov 3 21:44:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna is, once again, just carrying a backpack and quiver
[Thu Nov 3 21:44:58 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc his mail is full plate
[Thu Nov 3 21:45:07 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Nov 3 21:45:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I have changed my armour btw
[Thu Nov 3 21:45:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: back to elven mail
[Thu Nov 3 21:46:54 2005] : (1) DM: The mouth of the circular sewer entrance is before you. The stench wafting from it is not pleasant.
[Thu Nov 3 21:47:33 2005] : (1) DM: ooc for the purposes of the map the tunnel length will be abriviated somewhat.
[Thu Nov 3 21:47:35 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Nov 3 21:48:37 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric gestures you on
[Thu Nov 3 21:48:41 2005] : (1) DM: Remember, you must gather your party before venturing forth.
[Thu Nov 3 21:48:49 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc ROFL
[Thu Nov 3 21:49:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh
[Thu Nov 3 21:49:30 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Who's in the lead etc. The tunnel is only wide enough to one.
[Thu Nov 3 21:49:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Me in the middle somewhere
[Thu Nov 3 21:50:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I'm second
[Thu Nov 3 21:50:32 2005] : (1) DM: ooc No volunteers for 1st?
[Thu Nov 3 21:50:46 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Could be that second is the new first.
[Thu Nov 3 21:51:05 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, ok, I thought he was first
[Thu Nov 3 21:51:45 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc sorry, I am first
[Thu Nov 3 21:52:00 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc was just sorting out my turn undead chart
[Thu Nov 3 21:52:28 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Belros bringing up the rear?
[Thu Nov 3 21:52:45 2005] : (4) Savaric: "It is good to have a ranger at my back. One quick with a bow is always a good compatriot"
[Thu Nov 3 21:52:46 2005] : (2) Belros: yup
[Thu Nov 3 21:53:29 2005] : (1) DM: You squelch through the muck underfoot for some 100 or so feet before nearing a junction
[Thu Nov 3 21:53:39 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Indeed"
[Thu Nov 3 21:53:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "DO you always talk tso much?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:54:11 2005] : (4) Savaric: "No, I do not. But It is exciting to venture with a new party"
[Thu Nov 3 21:54:31 2005] : (2) Belros: "Any preference for which direction?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:54:32 2005] : (1) DM: It's pitch black down here. Who has dark vision or a lantern?
[Thu Nov 3 21:54:35 2005] : (4) Savaric: "And I am somewhat nervous at this moment"
[Thu Nov 3 21:54:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc How dark is it here? Anyh light sources?
[Thu Nov 3 21:55:04 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc I have my glowing sword. But no vision
[Thu Nov 3 21:55:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I have dark vision
[Thu Nov 3 21:55:17 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc you have low light vision ayhlann
[Thu Nov 3 21:55:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, ok
[Thu Nov 3 21:55:33 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc low light here
[Thu Nov 3 21:55:45 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc how bright is the sword?
[Thu Nov 3 21:55:49 2005] : (1) DM: Spot checks for everyone.
[Thu Nov 3 21:55:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24)
[Thu Nov 3 21:56:00 2005] : (2) Belros: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Thu Nov 3 21:56:02 2005] : (4) Savaric: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 21:56:25 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Belros, do you know the light spell? Could you cast it on my sword?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:56:44 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I'm afraid that its glow is not enough for me to see by"
[Thu Nov 3 21:56:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Thu Nov 3 21:56:56 2005] : (2) Belros: "I do indeed. I fact I made sure I studied it before leaving the Inn"
[Thu Nov 3 21:57:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Allow me"
[Thu Nov 3 21:57:11 2005] : ** (2) Belros Casts light on Sav's sword **
[Thu Nov 3 21:57:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna shrugs
[Thu Nov 3 21:57:33 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Thankyou. My large shiled precludes the use of a lantern"
[Thu Nov 3 21:57:44 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I thankyou for your offer also Anna"
[Thu Nov 3 21:58:08 2005] : (2) Belros: "My apologies Anna. I'm sure we'll need another casting at some point though"
[Thu Nov 3 21:58:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "No need to apologise, Belros"
[Thu Nov 3 21:58:42 2005] : (1) DM: As you approach the junction two large segmented creatures all pale with many legs turn towards you, tentengles writhing.
[Thu Nov 3 21:58:42 2005] : (2) Belros: "So, which way?"
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:12 2005] : (1) DM: Roll initiative
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:17 2005] : (2) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:18 2005] : (4) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:23 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:27 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc +1 = 21
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:29 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc wow
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:44 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:51 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc highest natural roll first?
[Thu Nov 3 21:59:53 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc err, must learn maths. = 5
[Thu Nov 3 22:00:15 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc show off DM
[Thu Nov 3 22:00:28 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc forgot about my gloves of dex
[Thu Nov 3 22:01:31 2005] : (1) DM: The creatures 'smell' the air with their tentacles but otherwise do not move.
[Thu Nov 3 22:01:35 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Nov 3 22:02:05 2005] : (2) Belros: delay action
[Thu Nov 3 22:02:45 2005] : (2) Belros: actually, ready my crossbow
[Thu Nov 3 22:02:50 2005] : (1) DM: The 3 of you have the same initiative so actually you act all at once. Sort of.
[Thu Nov 3 22:02:56 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Nov 3 22:03:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+16] -> [19,16] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 22:03:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Nov 3 22:03:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [Rapid Shot] (third): [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 22:03:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+16] -> [13,16] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 22:03:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Thu Nov 3 22:03:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [Rapid Shot] (third): [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Nov 3 22:03:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: on 1
[Thu Nov 3 22:03:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: (first 4)
[Thu Nov 3 22:04:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: and move forward if I can ?
[Thu Nov 3 22:04:22 2005] : (1) DM: One of the creatures gurgles and falls to the ground wriggling for a moment before lying still.
[Thu Nov 3 22:04:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I can't
[Thu Nov 3 22:04:31 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc you can get past an ally if the corridor isn't too narrow
[Thu Nov 3 22:04:40 2005] : (1) DM: ooc but she can only move 5 ft.
[Thu Nov 3 22:04:44 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 3 22:04:50 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc oh yeah
[Thu Nov 3 22:04:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Shooting #2
[Thu Nov 3 22:05:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (base): [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [6,1,1] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 22:05:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (second): [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [3,1,2] = (6)
[Thu Nov 3 22:05:49 2005] : (1) DM: One it, the other sizzles as it strikes the wet ground.
[Thu Nov 3 22:05:58 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 3 22:06:21 2005] : (4) Savaric: Move forward
[Thu Nov 3 22:07:05 2005] : (4) Savaric: attack the remaining one after moving out of the way... which is alive?
[Thu Nov 3 22:07:14 2005] : (1) DM: ooc two is alive.
[Thu Nov 3 22:07:17 2005] : (4) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (base): [1d20+17] -> [7,17] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Nov 3 22:07:17 2005] : (4) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (second): [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Nov 3 22:07:17 2005] : (4) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (third): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d10+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Nov 3 22:07:46 2005] : (1) DM: Your sword cleaves the giant worm like creature in twain.
[Thu Nov 3 22:08:04 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc I asumed it wasn't evil
[Thu Nov 3 22:08:14 2005] : (4) Savaric: "It's Ok, they're both dead"
[Thu Nov 3 22:08:28 2005] : (1) DM: As Savaric turns to call out to the rest of the party...
[Thu Nov 3 22:08:31 2005] : (2) Belros: "I wonder why"
[Thu Nov 3 22:08:42 2005] : (1) DM: Something strikes him from behind....
[Thu Nov 3 22:08:42 2005] : (2) Belros: (dryly)
[Thu Nov 3 22:08:46 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 3 22:09:01 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc touch ac =11
[Thu Nov 3 22:09:05 2005] : (1) DM: +5
[Thu Nov 3 22:09:34 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Ouch"
[Thu Nov 3 22:09:45 2005] : (2) Belros: "what happened?"
[Thu Nov 3 22:09:50 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric whirls around"
[Thu Nov 3 22:10:04 2005] : (4) Savaric: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Thu Nov 3 22:10:16 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc anything visible?
[Thu Nov 3 22:10:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16)
[Thu Nov 3 22:10:30 2005] : (1) DM: ooc does incopereal creatures bypass magical armour?
[Thu Nov 3 22:10:33 2005] : (4) Savaric: Detect Evil: Usable at will.
[Thu Nov 3 22:11:02 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc I don't know. it only totals +5 so you still hit
[Thu Nov 3 22:11:56 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yes they do.
[Thu Nov 3 22:12:06 2005] : (1) DM: Make a fort save.
[Thu Nov 3 22:12:06 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric concentrates on the area in front of him
[Thu Nov 3 22:12:14 2005] : (4) Savaric: Fortitude save: [1d20+13] -> [13,13] = (26)
[Thu Nov 3 22:12:23 2005] : (1) DM: Pass.
[Thu Nov 3 22:12:27 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Nov 3 22:12:57 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc can 'it' be seen with see invis?
[Thu Nov 3 22:13:01 2005] : (1) DM: There's a deep black shadow in humanoid form with two red eyes behind Savaric.
[Thu Nov 3 22:14:04 2005] : (2) Belros: edge past A and A and get towards the open area
[Thu Nov 3 22:14:21 2005] : (1) DM: k. Anything else?
[Thu Nov 3 22:14:44 2005] : (2) Belros: cast MM from wand
[Thu Nov 3 22:15:00 2005] : (2) Belros: [3d4+3] -> [1,3,2,3] = (9)
[Thu Nov 3 22:15:36 2005] : (2) Belros: done
[Thu Nov 3 22:15:42 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Nov 3 22:15:59 2005] : (1) DM: The missles strike the undead shade and it shrieks.
[Thu Nov 3 22:16:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: move forward
[Thu Nov 3 22:16:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: arrows+1
[Thu Nov 3 22:16:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (base): [1d20+19] -> [15,19] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 22:16:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (second): [1d20+14] -> [8,14] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Thu Nov 3 22:16:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS] (third): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Nov 3 22:17:01 2005] : (1) DM: It strikes at you as you aim
[Thu Nov 3 22:17:03 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 3 22:17:22 2005] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [34] = (34)
[Thu Nov 3 22:17:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what's AC there?
[Thu Nov 3 22:17:50 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Everything except armour.
[Thu Nov 3 22:17:56 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc touch AC. 10 + Dex + stuff like mage armour
[Thu Nov 3 22:18:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: 17
[Thu Nov 3 22:18:18 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc sorry + rings of prot
[Thu Nov 3 22:18:42 2005] : (1) DM: Your arrow passes straight through the shade with no apparent effect.
[Thu Nov 3 22:19:03 2005] : (1) DM: You dodge out of its way.
[Thu Nov 3 22:19:06 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 3 22:19:16 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Casts...: Turn undead [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4) (0-6: no undead; 7-9, 1 HD; 10-12: 2 HD; 13-15: 3 HD; 16-18: 4 HD; 19-21: 5 HD, from 22: 6 HD); total HD turned [2d6+3] -> [5,6,3] = (14)
[Thu Nov 3 22:19:39 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc argh, too many numbers!!
[Thu Nov 3 22:19:43 2005] : (1) DM: ooc looking up rules...
[Thu Nov 3 22:19:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Sorrry, no undead turned here
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:00 2005] : (1) DM: The undead do not respond.
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Just thought I'd incorporate more information, I can take it out if you prefer
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:11 2005] : (1) DM: moving?
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Yep
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:37 2005] : (1) DM: ooc leave it in. It's useful. I just needed to remind myself what the numbers meant.
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:46 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:48 2005] : (1) DM: ?
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:49 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc info makes sense, it just surprised me :)
[Thu Nov 3 22:21:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc OK
[Thu Nov 3 22:22:13 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric holds up his holy symbol
[Thu Nov 3 22:22:16 2005] : (4) Savaric: Turn undead: "By the power of mighty Kord I cast thee down!" - Turn Check [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) --> Damage [2d6+15] -> [1,6,15] = (22) (See Savaric's turn chart)
[Thu Nov 3 22:22:20 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc My nifty char sheet has all this information on it, I just needed to copy it :D
[Thu Nov 3 22:23:12 2005] : (1) DM: The shade in front of you shrieks and flees. Two further cries are heard from further up the tunnel
[Thu Nov 3 22:24:04 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric sheathes his sword
[Thu Nov 3 22:24:06 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros retreives his discarded Crossbow and returns to the party
[Thu Nov 3 22:24:16 2005] : (2) Belros: "It would appear it was not alone"
[Thu Nov 3 22:24:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc how long does the turning effect last?
[Thu Nov 3 22:24:53 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc not sure
[Thu Nov 3 22:25:10 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 1 minutes
[Thu Nov 3 22:25:40 2005] : (1) DM: ooc combat rounds ended.
[Thu Nov 3 22:26:01 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc we still in rounds?
[Thu Nov 3 22:26:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Which way now? After them?"
[Thu Nov 3 22:26:09 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Should I resist turning checks?
[Thu Nov 3 22:26:54 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc I don't know
[Thu Nov 3 22:27:29 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I think that we must destroy this evil. Especially as it lies so close to the surface"
[Thu Nov 3 22:27:53 2005] : (1) DM: ooc no you don't. turn resistance add to effective HD.
[Thu Nov 3 22:28:23 2005] : (2) Belros: "I would rather they were in front of us, than behind us"
[Thu Nov 3 22:28:52 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc which way did they go?
[Thu Nov 3 22:28:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "In that case: let's move on"
[Thu Nov 3 22:29:09 2005] : (1) DM: The went straight
[Thu Nov 3 22:29:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Move on too, agreed"
[Thu Nov 3 22:29:31 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric unsheathes his sword
[Thu Nov 3 22:30:02 2005] : (2) Belros: "Lead on"
[Thu Nov 3 22:30:03 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I cannot approach those I have turned. You others will have to dispatch them. I can use my bow on them"
[Thu Nov 3 22:30:15 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric presses on
[Thu Nov 3 22:30:44 2005] : (4) Savaric: "They cannot attack you once I have turned them"
[Thu Nov 3 22:30:56 2005] : (4) Savaric: "For a while at least"
[Thu Nov 3 22:30:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ayhlanne's arrow went stright through it, can we even hot them with a bow?"
[Thu Nov 3 22:31:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "BOws seem to be of little effects"
[Thu Nov 3 22:31:12 2005] : (1) DM: Another few hundred ft of sewer tunnel and you reach a blockage from a tunnel collapse.
[Thu Nov 3 22:31:12 2005] : (4) Savaric: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26)
[Thu Nov 3 22:31:31 2005] : (4) Savaric: Detect Evil: Usable at will.
[Thu Nov 3 22:31:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne readies her swords after having tucked her bow
[Thu Nov 3 22:32:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna examins the blockage, looking for a way through
[Thu Nov 3 22:32:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [3,15] = (18)
[Thu Nov 3 22:32:32 2005] : (1) DM: To the right is section of the tunnel wall that's different to all the rest. The blocks are poorly mortared and some have fallen out leaving holes through which a musty smell emanates.
[Thu Nov 3 22:33:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Examining the wall more closely
[Thu Nov 3 22:33:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31)
[Thu Nov 3 22:33:20 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Can anyone remove some bricks? I shall watch for you"
[Thu Nov 3 22:33:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc where are we?
[Thu Nov 3 22:33:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Way down
[Thu Nov 3 22:33:41 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros helps remove bricks
[Thu Nov 3 22:33:46 2005] : (4) Savaric: "My hands are full, but I can kick through if need be"
[Thu Nov 3 22:33:49 2005] : (1) DM: The tunnel collapse appears extensive. Only tiny creatures look like they could find a way through.
[Thu Nov 3 22:34:19 2005] : (1) DM: The wall section is rotten and looks like it would collapse with ease.
[Thu Nov 3 22:34:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We could easily go through this wall, a couple of good kicks should do it"
[Thu Nov 3 22:35:02 2005] : (1) DM: Are you lifting the blocks out or pushing them outwards?
[Thu Nov 3 22:36:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne examines the walls and blocks
[Thu Nov 3 22:37:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I think we should...
[Thu Nov 3 22:37:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna stands back and leaves the heavy lifting to the others
[Thu Nov 3 22:37:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I think we should... >insert here what's safest depending on scene ->
[Thu Nov 3 22:37:57 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Shall I kick at them?"
[Thu Nov 3 22:38:20 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc whats the function key for quicksave?
[Thu Nov 3 22:38:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Just make sure no bricks land on your head"
[Thu Nov 3 22:38:27 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Um. You're suppose to determine the safest course for your self.
[Thu Nov 3 22:38:53 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Pull any out that look easy, I'll force the rest in"
[Thu Nov 3 22:39:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ok"
[Thu Nov 3 22:39:09 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne starts to pull
[Thu Nov 3 22:39:41 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric looks on with his hands full
[Thu Nov 3 22:39:54 2005] : (1) DM: You manage to make a hole large enough for a person to get though.
[Thu Nov 3 22:40:23 2005] : (1) DM: There is nothing on the other side. It's a large void and it's completely dark.
[Thu Nov 3 22:40:37 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric puts his sword farwards slightly to put some light on the scene
[Thu Nov 3 22:40:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Hmmm"
[Thu Nov 3 22:40:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Interesting ..."
[Thu Nov 3 22:40:59 2005] : (1) DM: ooc range of the light?
[Thu Nov 3 22:41:06 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc light spell
[Thu Nov 3 22:41:23 2005] : (2) Belros: 20ft radius
[Thu Nov 3 22:42:20 2005] : (1) DM: Your light doesn't illuminate far enough but there's a hint of wall and floor in the gloom perhaps some 50 ft in front and some 30 ft down.
[Thu Nov 3 22:42:38 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc a pit?
[Thu Nov 3 22:43:29 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I am not dressed to go climbing into holes I'm afraid"
[Thu Nov 3 22:43:41 2005] : (1) DM: ooc could be a pit. It's too dark to make out the dimensions of the void precisely.
[Thu Nov 3 22:43:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, well, with our gear, none of us are"
[Thu Nov 3 22:43:58 2005] : (2) Belros: "Perhaps, if we have time, we could investigate it later"
[Thu Nov 3 22:44:05 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Should we perhaps try a different tunnel?"
[Thu Nov 3 22:44:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I could take a look"
[Thu Nov 3 22:45:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna takes a knotted rope out of her backpack
[Thu Nov 3 22:45:12 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc silly me. A glowing sword casts light as per the light spell!
[Thu Nov 3 22:45:21 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc Belros you can have your spell back
[Thu Nov 3 22:45:47 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc doh
[Thu Nov 3 22:46:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do you want me to go down? Any of you care to hold this end for me?"
[Thu Nov 3 22:46:39 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I shall stand guard with my holy symbol should you need assistance"
[Thu Nov 3 22:46:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I think we should stay together'"
[Thu Nov 3 22:46:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: not disperse now, we don't know where these things have gone
[Thu Nov 3 22:47:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us explore another tunnel"
[Thu Nov 3 22:47:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Very well"
[Thu Nov 3 22:47:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna puts the rope back
[Thu Nov 3 22:48:07 2005] : (1) DM: Heading back to the junction?
[Thu Nov 3 22:48:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Yes
[Thu Nov 3 22:48:31 2005] : (4) Savaric: ""Yes, I would hate to lose you to a pit of undead creatures"
[Thu Nov 3 22:48:39 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc yes
[Thu Nov 3 22:48:48 2005] : (1) DM: Left or right fork?
[Thu Nov 3 22:49:15 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric goes left
[Thu Nov 3 22:49:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Nov 3 22:50:45 2005] : (1) DM: After some 200 ft or so the tunnel branches into four smaller tunnels. Each tunnel is a mere 50 cm in diameter. One could crawl through but that's all.
[Thu Nov 3 22:51:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK, back"
[Thu Nov 3 22:51:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne turns back
[Thu Nov 3 22:52:08 2005] : (4) Savaric: "OK, to the other tunnel. Though it may turn out to be the same. And then we must make a choice"
[Thu Nov 3 22:52:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, but at least we'll know"
[Thu Nov 3 22:52:52 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc yeah
[Thu Nov 3 22:52:55 2005] : (1) DM: Down the other tunnel you go.
[Thu Nov 3 22:53:17 2005] : (1) DM: About 150 ft along you reach some thick iron bars across the width of the tunnel.
[Thu Nov 3 22:53:43 2005] : (1) DM: Just beyond you see a opening to the right. The tunnel continues on into the gloom ahead.
[Thu Nov 3 22:53:55 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc Savaric checks his bend bars stats... Damn, not second ed!
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK, now we know"
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Basically, this is all closed"
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:29 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros has a good look around the bars (take 20 on search)
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc it would be a str check to bend bars.
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:41 2005] : (1) DM: roll.
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:44 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna takes a good look at the bars
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I would argue we either try to get rid of those bars, or try the small tunnels
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [12,15] = (27)
[Thu Nov 3 22:54:48 2005] : (2) Belros: Search Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Thu Nov 3 22:55:06 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I could try to bend them"
[Thu Nov 3 22:55:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "tyou could"
[Thu Nov 3 22:55:35 2005] : (1) DM: All but one of the bars is firmly embedded into the mortar and brickwork.
[Thu Nov 3 22:55:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I can help"
[Thu Nov 3 22:55:57 2005] : (1) DM: The one bar is badly corroded and slightly loose.
[Thu Nov 3 22:56:09 2005] : (2) Belros: "Savaric, try pulling this one. It doesn't look as sturdy as the others"
[Thu Nov 3 22:56:13 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Give me a minute or two to try this"
[Thu Nov 3 22:56:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Try this bar first"
[Thu Nov 3 22:56:22 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc Take 20
[Thu Nov 3 22:56:27 2005] : (4) Savaric: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Thu Nov 3 22:56:31 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc 24
[Thu Nov 3 22:56:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc+2 if I help?
[Thu Nov 3 22:56:54 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc yes
[Thu Nov 3 22:57:20 2005] : (1) DM: The bar bends there's a grinding noise as you pull the loose end from it's socket.
[Thu Nov 3 22:57:36 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Gnnnnnnaaaaarg"
[Thu Nov 3 22:57:43 2005] : (1) DM: There's now an opening for a slim person.
[Thu Nov 3 22:57:52 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc git
[Thu Nov 3 22:58:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Nov 3 22:58:16 2005] : (1) DM: Large warriors in full armour wouldn't be able to fit though. A halfling or an lightly armoured elf could squeeze though.
[Thu Nov 3 22:58:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let me take a look first"
[Thu Nov 3 22:58:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Hmmm, ok"
[Thu Nov 3 22:58:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "be careful"
[Thu Nov 3 22:58:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna crawls through the hole
[Thu Nov 3 22:58:59 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I admire your courage. But be creful"
[Thu Nov 3 22:59:07 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [20,26] = (46)
[Thu Nov 3 22:59:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [7,28] = (35)
[Thu Nov 3 22:59:37 2005] : (1) DM: Which way are you going? Though the opening or further down the tunnel?
[Thu Nov 3 23:00:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Further down the tunnel
[Thu Nov 3 23:01:01 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc at least the size of the hole would have ruled out Huerney too
[Thu Nov 3 23:02:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [7,26] = (33)
[Thu Nov 3 23:02:36 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [11,28] = (39)
[Thu Nov 3 23:04:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc sis something happening?
[Thu Nov 3 23:04:42 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc DM and anna are whispering
[Thu Nov 3 23:04:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc How did you guess? ;)
[Thu Nov 3 23:05:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, just wasn't seeing anything I guess :)
[Thu Nov 3 23:06:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna returns after quite some time
[Thu Nov 3 23:06:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [2,28] = (30)
[Thu Nov 3 23:06:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [14,26] = (40)
[Thu Nov 3 23:06:55 2005] : (1) DM: Anna returns covered in slime and muck.
[Thu Nov 3 23:07:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Hi there"
[Thu Nov 3 23:07:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "So?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:07:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "What's there?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:07:29 2005] : (2) Belros: "Find anything?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:07:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Just like the other side, 4 small tunnels, nothing to see in them, I went down each of them for about 100 ft, just muck and dripping water"
[Thu Nov 3 23:08:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Great"
[Thu Nov 3 23:08:16 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ordinary sewers, it would seem"
[Thu Nov 3 23:08:21 2005] : (2) Belros: "Whats down the side?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:08:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "So let's assume the other side is about the same"
[Thu Nov 3 23:08:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And try the crumbled tunnel?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:08:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Which leaves only one tunnel and a blockage"
[Thu Nov 3 23:09:00 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Yes, we must go into that hole"
[Thu Nov 3 23:09:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK, let us go then"
[Thu Nov 3 23:09:19 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Well, no time like the present"
[Thu Nov 3 23:09:37 2005] : (4) Savaric: Shall we prepare before we go down?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:09:45 2005] : (1) DM: There is that opening on th right, here where you are.
[Thu Nov 3 23:09:51 2005] : (1) DM: near
[Thu Nov 3 23:10:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc What opening?
[Thu Nov 3 23:10:37 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc on the right
[Thu Nov 3 23:11:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I don't remember an opening
[Thu Nov 3 23:11:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc there is one. How big?
[Thu Nov 3 23:11:59 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc he did say it was just after the bars
[Thu Nov 3 23:12:21 2005] : (1) DM: ooc some 4 ft across and 6 ft high.
[Thu Nov 3 23:12:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I never realised :(
[Thu Nov 3 23:12:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us try this way first"
[Thu Nov 3 23:12:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And then come back depending on what we find"
[Thu Nov 3 23:12:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let me try that opening here first"
[Thu Nov 3 23:13:11 2005] : (4) Savaric: "Maybe two of you should go"
[Thu Nov 3 23:13:20 2005] : (2) Belros: "Shall I accompany you Anna?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:13:35 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros slips through the gap
[Thu Nov 3 23:13:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us all go?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:13:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Nov 3 23:13:48 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Sure, if you can walk softly"
[Thu Nov 3 23:14:10 2005] : (2) Belros: "I can try"
[Thu Nov 3 23:14:51 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I cannot get through the bars"
[Thu Nov 3 23:15:23 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc 4ft?
[Thu Nov 3 23:15:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc you can't?
[Thu Nov 3 23:15:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: o.O
[Thu Nov 3 23:15:43 2005] : (1) DM: 4ft is the opening in the wall.
[Thu Nov 3 23:15:47 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc it's on the other side of the bars
[Thu Nov 3 23:15:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc That's not the opening thogut the bars, Ayhlanne
[Thu Nov 3 23:15:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: through
[Thu Nov 3 23:16:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna goes through the opening
[Thu Nov 3 23:16:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [15,26] = (41)
[Thu Nov 3 23:16:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [8,28] = (36)
[Thu Nov 3 23:16:33 2005] : (1) DM: ooc should always have a pet rust monster with you.
[Thu Nov 3 23:16:50 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc I considered a glove of rust
[Thu Nov 3 23:18:44 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [1,28] = (29)
[Thu Nov 3 23:18:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [8,26] = (34)
[Thu Nov 3 23:19:11 2005] : (2) Belros: Following Anna at a short distance
[Thu Nov 3 23:19:16 2005] : (2) Belros: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
[Thu Nov 3 23:19:22 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne (enter): 23:19
[Thu Nov 3 23:19:23 2005] : (2) Belros: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 23:19:36 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc my midnight disconnection
[Thu Nov 3 23:20:02 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Booting '(5) Ayhlanne' from server...
[Thu Nov 3 23:20:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne (exit): 23:20
[Thu Nov 3 23:21:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [3,26] = (29)
[Thu Nov 3 23:21:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [19,28] = (47)
[Thu Nov 3 23:21:24 2005] : (2) Belros: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Thu Nov 3 23:21:27 2005] : (2) Belros: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Thu Nov 3 23:24:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [14,28] = (42)
[Thu Nov 3 23:24:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [6,26] = (32)
[Thu Nov 3 23:25:04 2005] : (2) Belros: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Thu Nov 3 23:25:06 2005] : (2) Belros: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17)
[Thu Nov 3 23:25:52 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Nov 3 23:26:11 2005] : (1) DM: ooc +2 for surprising.
[Thu Nov 3 23:26:26 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Belros, what's your AC without armour and dex?
[Thu Nov 3 23:26:42 2005] : (2) Belros: plus rings?
[Thu Nov 3 23:26:53 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc + mage armour too
[Thu Nov 3 23:27:01 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Nov 3 23:27:04 2005] : (2) Belros: 12
[Thu Nov 3 23:27:13 2005] : (1) DM: Bah. Misses.
[Thu Nov 3 23:27:23 2005] : (1) DM: Belros and Anna roll initiative
[Thu Nov 3 23:27:34 2005] : (2) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Thu Nov 3 23:27:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Thu Nov 3 23:27:40 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Thu Nov 3 23:27:59 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc do we hear anything?
[Thu Nov 3 23:28:05 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Thu Nov 3 23:28:21 2005] : (1) DM: You don't here anything Ayhlanne
[Thu Nov 3 23:28:39 2005] : (1) DM: The wraith strikes again
[Thu Nov 3 23:28:43 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 3 23:28:52 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc So ayhlanne, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
[Thu Nov 3 23:28:52 2005] : (1) DM: Anna, your turn
[Thu Nov 3 23:29:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Casts...: Turn undead [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12) (0-6: no undead; 7-9: 1 HD; 10-12: 2 HD; 13-15: 3 HD; 16-18: 4 HD; 19-21: 5 HD, from 22: 6 HD); total HD turned [2d6+3] -> [2,2,3] = (7)
[Thu Nov 3 23:29:38 2005] : (1) DM: There's some clattering of bones heading away from you Anna.
[Thu Nov 3 23:29:45 2005] : (1) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Nov 3 23:29:48 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc well, nothing really
[Thu Nov 3 23:29:55 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc I was just passsing by, visiting
[Thu Nov 3 23:29:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's get out of here now!"
[Thu Nov 3 23:29:58 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc :)
[Thu Nov 3 23:30:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Running back
[Thu Nov 3 23:30:29 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Nov 3 23:30:33 2005] : (2) Belros: following quickly
[Thu Nov 3 23:31:06 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc Visiting? Who your undead relatives?
[Thu Nov 3 23:31:15 2005] : (1) DM: following or running all the way back?
[Thu Nov 3 23:31:28 2005] : (2) Belros: sticking together
[Thu Nov 3 23:31:49 2005] : (1) DM: The wraith attacks Anna
[Thu Nov 3 23:31:50 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Nov 3 23:32:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Miss
[Thu Nov 3 23:32:01 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Nov 3 23:32:07 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Thu Nov 3 23:32:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Casts...: Turn undead [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8) (0-6: no undead; 7-9: 1 HD; 10-12: 2 HD; 13-15: 3 HD; 16-18: 4 HD; 19-21: 5 HD, from 22: 6 HD); total HD turned [2d6+3] -> [1,4,3] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 23:32:41 2005] : (1) DM: Something moans.
[Thu Nov 3 23:33:09 2005] : (1) DM: moving?
[Thu Nov 3 23:33:19 2005] : (4) Savaric: " I do hope they're OK"
[Thu Nov 3 23:33:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Yep, still trying to get out
[Thu Nov 3 23:33:41 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Nov 3 23:33:45 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I can't hear antyhing, no matter how hard I try"
[Thu Nov 3 23:33:53 2005] : (2) Belros: Casts...: Magic Missile for [5d4+5] -> [3,4,3,4,4,5] = (23) damage
[Thu Nov 3 23:34:24 2005] : (2) Belros: and move to anna
[Thu Nov 3 23:34:27 2005] : (1) DM: The wraith shrieks and strikes at you
[Thu Nov 3 23:34:29 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Nov 3 23:34:37 2005] : (2) Belros: urgh
[Thu Nov 3 23:34:38 2005] : (1) DM: Hit. Roll a fort save.
[Thu Nov 3 23:34:44 2005] : (2) Belros: Fortitude save: [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24)
[Thu Nov 3 23:34:49 2005] : (1) DM: Saved.
[Thu Nov 3 23:35:07 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc we don't even hear the shriek?
[Thu Nov 3 23:35:12 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you can't share the same square btw.
[Thu Nov 3 23:35:43 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne and Savaric you hear Belros casting and a shriek from the opening.
[Thu Nov 3 23:35:45 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc but you can move a full 30 feet = 6 squares
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:04 2005] : (4) Savaric: "I think that they are in trouble"
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:06 2005] : (1) DM: ooc halflings can only move 20 ft.
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:18 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: "It seems so"
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Boots of springing and striding :P
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:26 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc oh yeah sorry
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:41 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc can we try to push those bars further or is that out of the question?
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:44 2005] : (1) DM: Wraith attacks Anna
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:47 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Miss
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:53 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you can try.
[Thu Nov 3 23:36:59 2005] : (1) DM: Anna, your turn.
[Thu Nov 3 23:37:05 2005] : (4) Savaric: Savaric Casts...: Bull's Strength - STR+4 for 5 minutes
[Thu Nov 3 23:37:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Striking at it with my axe
[Thu Nov 3 23:37:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [8,1,1] = (10)
[Thu Nov 3 23:37:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [9,1,3] = (13)
[Thu Nov 3 23:37:35 2005] : (1) DM: Both misses.
[Thu Nov 3 23:37:36 2005] : (4) Savaric: Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Thu Nov 3 23:37:53 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, roll initiative also.
[Thu Nov 3 23:37:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: And running on
[Thu Nov 3 23:38:10 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Nov 3 23:38:32 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you may only move 5ft and Belros is in the way
[Thu Nov 3 23:38:41 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Nov 3 23:38:51 2005] : (2) Belros: Casts...: Mage Armour (+4 AC 10hrs)
[Thu Nov 3 23:39:10 2005] : (1) DM: Moving?
[Thu Nov 3 23:39:18 2005] : (2) Belros: 5ft done
[Thu Nov 3 23:39:33 2005] : (1) DM: Savaric?
[Thu Nov 3 23:39:54 2005] : (4) Savaric: I attack the bars with my sword
[Thu Nov 3 23:39:59 2005] : (4) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (base): [1d20+19] -> [3,19] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Thu Nov 3 23:39:59 2005] : (4) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (second): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Thu Nov 3 23:39:59 2005] : (4) Savaric: +2 Holy Bastard Sword (third): [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Thu Nov 3 23:39:59 2005] : (4) Savaric: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d10+16] -> [3,9,16] = (28)
[Thu Nov 3 23:40:59 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc concentraring on one bar
[Thu Nov 3 23:41:11 2005] : (4) Savaric: ooc to make the hole bigger
[Thu Nov 3 23:41:19 2005] : (1) DM: Sparks and rust fly.
[Thu Nov 3 23:41:37 2005] : (4) Savaric: done
[Thu Nov 3 23:41:42 2005] : (1) DM: Wraith attacks Anna again
[Thu Nov 3 23:41:44 2005] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Nov 3 23:41:48 2005] : (1) DM: Fort save.
[Thu Nov 3 23:41:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Thu Nov 3 23:42:02 2005] : (1) DM: Saved.
[Thu Nov 3 23:42:09 2005] : (1) DM: Anna? your turn
[Thu Nov 3 23:42:44 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Casts...: Turn undead [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) (0-6: no undead; 7-9: 1 HD; 10-12: 2 HD; 13-15: 3 HD; 16-18: 4 HD; 19-21: 5 HD, from 22: 6 HD); total HD turned [2d6+3] -> [4,1,3] = (8)
[Thu Nov 3 23:43:12 2005] : (1) DM: Moving?
[Thu Nov 3 23:43:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Yep
[Thu Nov 3 23:43:38 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Nov 3 23:44:02 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: helping Salvaric
[Thu Nov 3 23:44:23 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (base): [1d20+16] -> [19,16] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Nov 3 23:44:23 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+16] -> [10,16] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d8+10] -> [3,2,10] = (15)
[Thu Nov 3 23:44:23 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (second): [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Thu Nov 3 23:44:23 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (third): [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Thu Nov 3 23:44:50 2005] : (1) DM: The bar cracks and breaks.
[Thu Nov 3 23:45:02 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Nov 3 23:45:09 2005] : (2) Belros: Casts...: Mage Armour (+4 AC 10hrs)
[Thu Nov 3 23:45:13 2005] : (2) Belros: Casts...: Magic Missile for [5d4+5] -> [4,2,4,1,1,5] = (17) damage
[Thu Nov 3 23:45:25 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc mis-click on the armour
[Thu Nov 3 23:45:49 2005] : (1) DM: The wraith shrieks as its form shreads and fades.
[Thu Nov 3 23:46:09 2005] : (2) Belros: "You ok Anna?"
[Thu Nov 3 23:46:14 2005] : (1) DM: Done
[Thu Nov 3 23:46:16 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Wasn't it turned then?
[Thu Nov 3 23:46:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I'm fine, Belros"
[Thu Nov 3 23:46:43 2005] : (1) DM: ooc No. You could never turn a wraith since you're too low a level.
[Thu Nov 3 23:46:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc ic
[Thu Nov 3 23:48:13 2005] : (1) DM: 100 XP for everyone.
[Thu Nov 3 23:48:20 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc can we call it a day, I am completely...undead :)
[Thu Nov 3 23:48:24 2005] : (1) DM: GAME END