Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 27 October 2005

[Thu Oct 27 19:39:57 2005] : (2) DM: GAME START
[Thu Oct 27 19:40:30 2005] : (2) DM: You've just left the tower of Wolder the Yellow who agreed to a teleportation spell for a 'small' favour.
[Thu Oct 27 19:41:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc did he give us any holy water and such stuff?
[Thu Oct 27 19:41:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Nope
[Thu Oct 27 19:42:03 2005] : (2) DM: There are several more wizards you could visit should you choose.
[Thu Oct 27 19:42:46 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well, that doesn't *sound* too difficult"
[Thu Oct 27 19:43:10 2005] : (1) Huerney: "But I have a feeling that the way he told it wasn't the whole story"
[Thu Oct 27 19:43:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Are we sure we want to do this?"
[Thu Oct 27 19:43:27 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I'm happy to have a go at undead"
[Thu Oct 27 19:43:51 2005] : (1) Huerney: "They certainly don't bring any joy to the world"
[Thu Oct 27 19:44:09 2005] : (1) Huerney: "At least not on our world. I doubt things are much different here"
[Thu Oct 27 19:44:20 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I never tried to fight them before, I tend to steer clear of them"
[Thu Oct 27 19:44:36 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I should have thought that Pelor would command that you dothis sort of thing"
[Thu Oct 27 19:44:56 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Surely undead are an abomination in his eyes"
[Thu Oct 27 19:45:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I've not been his follower for long, in fact this is my first trip into the world after I left the order"
[Thu Oct 27 19:47:31 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well, if all the tales I've heard about him are true, he'd find this sort of thing an act of worship or something"
[Thu Oct 27 19:47:49 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Basically, he'd approve fully"
[Thu Oct 27 19:48:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I do know he hates them which is why a lot of his followers get extra powers to fight them"
[Thu Oct 27 19:49:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We have fought undead before"
[Thu Oct 27 19:49:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: "What do you think Ayhlanne?"
[Thu Oct 27 19:49:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "But I've never needed that power before"
[Thu Oct 27 19:49:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "As a matter of fact, I got this armour from one of them"
[Thu Oct 27 19:50:13 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I think we could go see noather wizard, but by the sound of what has been said in the inn, I am not sure we will find a more reasonable one"
[Thu Oct 27 19:50:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Really?"
[Thu Oct 27 19:50:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Oct 27 19:50:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And a nasty one at that"
[Thu Oct 27 19:50:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Senser comes from the same knight"
[Thu Oct 27 19:50:36 2005] : (1) Huerney: "That one in the dungeons?"
[Thu Oct 27 19:50:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I never knew fighting undead could be so profitable"
[Thu Oct 27 19:50:55 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It can be"
[Thu Oct 27 19:51:00 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Hmm, I don't like to remember"
[Thu Oct 27 19:51:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I got taken over by that bloody thing. It was horrible"
[Thu Oct 27 19:51:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And you still want to go there? You surprise me, Huerney"
[Thu Oct 27 19:52:06 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I prefer the fight later that day when I saved all your asses from those harpies"
[Thu Oct 27 19:52:27 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well, we've had a lot more luck fighting undead since then"
[Thu Oct 27 19:53:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "So?"
[Thu Oct 27 19:53:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Undeads, or some other wizard?"
[Thu Oct 27 19:53:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I'll abide by your decision, I don't know enough of them to know what to do"
[Thu Oct 27 19:53:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't care either way, let us just move!"
[Thu Oct 27 19:53:47 2005] : (1) Huerney: "As Ayhlanne said, he came recommended"
[Thu Oct 27 19:54:19 2005] : (1) Huerney: "If we're going to do this we need to find a way down into the catacombs, and we probably need some holy water and things"
[Thu Oct 27 19:55:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Any of those in that backpack?"
[Thu Oct 27 19:56:06 2005] : (1) Huerney: Hmm, let's have a look
[Thu Oct 27 19:56:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I have a few, but I am sure they're not enough for a deadking"
[Thu Oct 27 19:56:32 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney rummages
[Thu Oct 27 19:56:38 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Hmm, 5 vials"
[Thu Oct 27 19:57:01 2005] : (1) Huerney: "And I have 4 in my haversack"
[Thu Oct 27 19:57:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I could bless some water tomorrow"
[Thu Oct 27 19:57:42 2005] : (2) DM: ooc holy water isn't really /that/ useful against undead.
[Thu Oct 27 19:58:44 2005] : (1) Huerney: "What happened to Nerin's ring?
[Thu Oct 27 19:58:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "what else do we need against undead?"
[Thu Oct 27 19:58:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "magical weeapons for sure"
[Thu Oct 27 19:58:57 2005] : (1) Huerney: "That packed a bit of a punch against undead"
[Thu Oct 27 19:59:21 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I think Belros has that ring now
[Thu Oct 27 19:59:21 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I think Belros has it, or at least I hope so. If Shev had it, it's gone for good"
[Thu Oct 27 19:59:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "With the blessing of Pelor I should be able to keep some of them away from us"
[Thu Oct 27 20:00:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I have a few arrows and things. Although they might not prove sooo interesting"
[Thu Oct 27 20:01:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Maybe we should see if the temple of Pelor has anything that they can loan a priest of their own"
[Thu Oct 27 20:01:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: "After all it's a service to Pelor to rid the world of undead"
[Thu Oct 27 20:01:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "My bow and axe are magical, will they do?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:02:22 2005] : (1) Huerney: "It will help, but something bless-ed is better"
[Thu Oct 27 20:03:50 2005] : (2) DM: Where are you all headed?
[Thu Oct 27 20:04:03 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Shall we try the emple then?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:04:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So to the temple first?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:04:13 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: 'yep"
[Thu Oct 27 20:05:07 2005] : (2) DM: Since none of you are familiar with the city. You don't know where any of them are.
[Thu Oct 27 20:05:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc with all the going around we did during the day ;-)
[Thu Oct 27 20:05:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc you must be kidding, my feet are sore!
[Thu Oct 27 20:05:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc But we have a map :P
[Thu Oct 27 20:05:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Let us ask where a temple is"
[Thu Oct 27 20:06:04 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc oh yes, the map :)
[Thu Oct 27 20:06:52 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Right-oh, off we go"
[Thu Oct 27 20:07:13 2005] : (1) Huerney: "A song will put a step in our stride"
[Thu Oct 27 20:07:18 2005] : (2) DM: ooc well, I've lived here for several years and I couldn't tell you where the Temple to Pelor is.
[Thu Oct 27 20:07:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc true, but then, you're in an orb :P
[Thu Oct 27 20:07:33 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney sings as we march along
[Thu Oct 27 20:07:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 27 20:07:57 2005] : (2) DM: ooc There's no temple of Pelor marked on the map, There are several other temples to unfamilar gods.
[Thu Oct 27 20:08:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc /me feels she's one of the seven dwarves
[Thu Oct 27 20:08:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I want to go to Pelor's temple tomorrow at sunrise"
[Thu Oct 27 20:08:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Are you sure there's a temple to Pelor?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:08:26 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well, perhaps we couls persuade one of the other temples of good"
[Thu Oct 27 20:08:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna looks at the map
[Thu Oct 27 20:08:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I mean...we're on another plane afterall"
[Thu Oct 27 20:08:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The gods all seem different"
[Thu Oct 27 20:08:55 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney asks a local the name of the god of the sun
[Thu Oct 27 20:09:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do any of thiose gods' names sound familiar to any of you?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:09:27 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Excuse me, but what's the mane of the sun god?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:09:33 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc name
[Thu Oct 27 20:09:49 2005] : (2) Passer-by: "You mean Rael?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:09:58 2005] : (1) Huerney: "yes, I do"
[Thu Oct 27 20:10:03 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Thanks."
[Thu Oct 27 20:10:19 2005] : (1) Huerney: To Holly "Look for the temple of Rael"
[Thu Oct 27 20:10:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Ouch! Why Rael? I don't want to become a Raelian :(
[Thu Oct 27 20:10:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna looks at the map again
[Thu Oct 27 20:10:58 2005] : (2) Passer-by: ooc it's marked on the map
[Thu Oct 27 20:11:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc make it Real and coall it a typo ;)
[Thu Oct 27 20:11:09 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: *call
[Thu Oct 27 20:11:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Wizards behind us, harbour over there, the temple should be thal way" Anna points
[Thu Oct 27 20:11:27 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Ok, let's go"
[Thu Oct 27 20:11:37 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney sings as we march along
[Thu Oct 27 20:12:11 2005] : (2) Passer-by: As you head to the temple you pass by Raliyah the Whites' tower.
[Thu Oct 27 20:13:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do you want to pop in here, just to cover everything?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:13:16 2005] : (1) Huerney: "We could do"
[Thu Oct 27 20:13:19 2005] : (2) Passer-by: It's a plain looking tower of pale stone. Tall and graceful.
[Thu Oct 27 20:13:36 2005] : (1) Huerney: "OK, let's do it"
[Thu Oct 27 20:14:01 2005] : (1) Huerney: "But no casting detect evil! Unless you ask him"
[Thu Oct 27 20:14:07 2005] : (2) DM: ooc her
[Thu Oct 27 20:14:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Sorry about that, still getting used to going along with humans"
[Thu Oct 27 20:14:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, please, let's avoid that"
[Thu Oct 27 20:14:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "That was a plain mistake"
[Thu Oct 27 20:15:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne approaches the door
[Thu Oct 27 20:15:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne knocks
[Thu Oct 27 20:15:40 2005] : (2) DM: There's a bell pull of white rope.
[Thu Oct 27 20:16:47 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney doesn't notice the bell
[Thu Oct 27 20:17:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna pulls the rope
[Thu Oct 27 20:17:38 2005] : (2) DM: A bell rings within the tower and moments later the door creaks open.
[Thu Oct 27 20:18:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Hello!"
[Thu Oct 27 20:18:51 2005] : (2) DM: A orb of pale yellow light bobs about in the entrance way. An exasperated voice says: "*sigh* More adventurers? What do you want?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:19:40 2005] : (1) Huerney: "We seek an audience"
[Thu Oct 27 20:20:45 2005] : (2) DM: "Audiences may be found in the city opera house."
[Thu Oct 27 20:21:03 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Aha, your wit is appreciated"
[Thu Oct 27 20:21:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Not bad, but I've heard better"
[Thu Oct 27 20:21:23 2005] : (1) Huerney: "But we seek the wizard Raliyah"
[Thu Oct 27 20:22:00 2005] : (2) DM: "You might as well come in. You'll only clutter up my doorstep otherwise."
[Thu Oct 27 20:22:12 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Thankyou"
[Thu Oct 27 20:22:18 2005] : (2) DM: The light bobs along down a corridor.
[Thu Oct 27 20:22:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Thank you so much" Anna smiles widely
[Thu Oct 27 20:22:29 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney follows it
[Thu Oct 27 20:23:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Oct 27 20:23:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna follows
[Thu Oct 27 20:23:24 2005] : (2) DM: It leads you to an austere chamber where seated at a plain desk is a woman in a white robe.
[Thu Oct 27 20:23:47 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney bows with a flourish
[Thu Oct 27 20:23:51 2005] : (2) Raliyah: The light orb winks out.
[Thu Oct 27 20:24:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna bows to the lady
[Thu Oct 27 20:24:56 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "Let's be done quickly. You require some magical assistance, adventurers always do, and you bring gold to pay for it, yes?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:25:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne nods
[Thu Oct 27 20:25:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc wait, I wanted to nod before the question!
[Thu Oct 27 20:25:24 2005] : (1) Huerney: "To be honest, no"
[Thu Oct 27 20:25:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Or perhaps a service you might require"
[Thu Oct 27 20:25:40 2005] : (1) Huerney: "We have no gold to pay, and can only offer our services"
[Thu Oct 27 20:26:10 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "Oh? And what service is it you require?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:26:23 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney tries to be a flattering as possible
[Thu Oct 27 20:26:52 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Our party and gear need teleporting to Mordavia"
[Thu Oct 27 20:27:02 2005] : (1) Huerney: "There are four of us"
[Thu Oct 27 20:27:32 2005] : (1) Huerney: "We can provide a very specific description of the location"
[Thu Oct 27 20:27:54 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "Is that all? For a trifling service such as a mere teleportation I would merely ask for some 18 hundred gold pieces."
[Thu Oct 27 20:28:09 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Oh"
[Thu Oct 27 20:28:44 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "Though should you prefer to perform a service there is perhaps something you could do."
[Thu Oct 27 20:28:49 2005] : (5) Belros (enter): 20:28
[Thu Oct 27 20:28:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc \o/ BERT!
[Thu Oct 27 20:28:59 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc hi
[Thu Oct 27 20:29:06 2005] : (2) Raliyah: ooc Hi, Bert
[Thu Oct 27 20:29:29 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney tries to explain the nature of how they got here fighting a demon, and appeals to her better nature with flattery and such in an attempt to get her to lower the price
[Thu Oct 27 20:29:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What would you require of us?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:30:02 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc any chance of a quick run down on whats happened?
[Thu Oct 27 20:30:14 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc we went to see another wizard
[Thu Oct 27 20:30:27 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc that it? ok :)
[Thu Oct 27 20:30:29 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc hi twinnie BTW
[Thu Oct 27 20:30:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Visiting another wizard, before going to the temple to buy hily water and the like
[Thu Oct 27 20:31:14 2005] : (2) Raliyah: ooc would that be a diplomacy roll, Craig?
[Thu Oct 27 20:31:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc yes
[Thu Oct 27 20:31:49 2005] : (2) Raliyah: ooc roll it.
[Thu Oct 27 20:32:01 2005] : (1) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [4,21] = (25)
[Thu Oct 27 20:32:40 2005] : (2) Raliyah: ooc did you mention Haldon in your story?
[Thu Oct 27 20:33:14 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc no
[Thu Oct 27 20:33:49 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc we know these wizards all have pesky rivalries
[Thu Oct 27 20:34:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 27 20:34:45 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "An interesting tale. I can reduce the fee to 15 hundred gold pieces.
[Thu Oct 27 20:35:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: "That price is still high. We need to discuss this, you shall have our answer by tomorrow morning"
[Thu Oct 27 20:35:41 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Good day"
[Thu Oct 27 20:35:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So what service were you talking about?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:35:43 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "As you wish."
[Thu Oct 27 20:36:13 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Oh, yes. I missed that bit"
[Thu Oct 27 20:36:18 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc have we turned down the Kings Fingers guy?
[Thu Oct 27 20:36:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc missed that line entirely!
[Thu Oct 27 20:36:58 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "An investigation on a region of the hills to the west. Something defies my attempts to divine and scry the region."
[Thu Oct 27 20:37:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do you have any particular reason to be suspicious of that?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:37:25 2005] : (5) Belros: "Really? Interesting. "
[Thu Oct 27 20:37:57 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "I believe there is an ancient artifact in the region which should be recovered for safe-keeping."
[Thu Oct 27 20:38:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Thu Oct 27 20:38:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What is so important about that artefact?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:38:42 2005] : (5) Belros: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Oct 27 20:39:03 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc doesn't the Dm roll sense motive?
[Thu Oct 27 20:39:05 2005] : (5) Belros: "Very noble of you to lok after the city and its inhabitants"
[Thu Oct 27 20:39:10 2005] : (5) Belros: oco no idea
[Thu Oct 27 20:39:15 2005] : (2) Raliyah: ooc I never know what to do with sense motive.
[Thu Oct 27 20:39:19 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc just thought it would be something to roll
[Thu Oct 27 20:39:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 27 20:39:51 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc a hunch is dc 20 apparently
[Thu Oct 27 20:40:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc We tell the DM we want the roll by rolling them ourselves :)
[Thu Oct 27 20:40:36 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc doesn't say that the DM rolls it anyway
[Thu Oct 27 20:41:26 2005] : (2) Raliyah: Neither of you sense anything untoward.
[Thu Oct 27 20:41:31 2005] : (2) Raliyah: ooc and I do roll 'em.
[Thu Oct 27 20:41:46 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc :P I'm being all nice and beleiving :)
[Thu Oct 27 20:42:21 2005] : (2) Raliyah: "The exact properties of the artifact or even if there is one at all I have no information. As I said, it resists all scrying and divination."
[Thu Oct 27 20:42:53 2005] : (5) Belros: "Sounds... interesting"
[Thu Oct 27 20:43:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Indeed"
[Thu Oct 27 20:43:28 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well, we shall decide on this by the morning"
[Thu Oct 27 20:43:44 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Good day, and thankyou for your time"
[Thu Oct 27 20:43:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna bows and leaves
[Thu Oct 27 20:43:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Thank you"
[Thu Oct 27 20:44:11 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros nods respectfully as he leaves
[Thu Oct 27 20:44:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes
[Thu Oct 27 20:44:54 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney does another flourishing bow and leaves
[Thu Oct 27 20:45:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "So now?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:45:18 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The price she asks is not that high"
[Thu Oct 27 20:45:28 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "so the question is..."
[Thu Oct 27 20:45:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Do we want to find out about that world a little more"
[Thu Oct 27 20:45:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Indeed, I'm quite surprised at that2
[Thu Oct 27 20:45:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Or go home as soon as we can"
[Thu Oct 27 20:45:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ?
[Thu Oct 27 20:45:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We have 3 choices now: fight undead, go for the hills or pay in gold"
[Thu Oct 27 20:46:07 2005] : (1) Huerney: "We can easily pay that from the kitty"
[Thu Oct 27 20:46:14 2005] : (5) Belros: "Perhaps this 'artifact' is worth more to her than we know"
[Thu Oct 27 20:46:23 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I still fancy the undead fight"
[Thu Oct 27 20:46:26 2005] : (5) Belros: "and that is why the price is so low"
[Thu Oct 27 20:46:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I don't understand Belros"
[Thu Oct 27 20:46:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I'd me more enclined for a ride West"
[Thu Oct 27 20:47:19 2005] : (5) Belros: "If she wants this thing so badly she may have reduced her price to entice us"
[Thu Oct 27 20:47:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Belros, as I understand it, it's either the price or the artefact"
[Thu Oct 27 20:47:34 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I have to say, I fancy adventure"
[Thu Oct 27 20:47:34 2005] : (2) Raliyah: ooc yes
[Thu Oct 27 20:47:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Belros so we don't need to fetch the artifact"
[Thu Oct 27 20:48:02 2005] : (1) Huerney: "So I'd like to get the skeleton's finger, then head west!"
[Thu Oct 27 20:48:06 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We can just pay and be done with it"
[Thu Oct 27 20:48:08 2005] : (5) Belros: "Ah, I was obviously not paying attention"
[Thu Oct 27 20:48:09 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney grins
[Thu Oct 27 20:48:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "How about we visit another wizard? I like those quests they want to send us on"
[Thu Oct 27 20:48:31 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Maybe the wizard will give us something else for the finger"
[Thu Oct 27 20:48:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "So the real question is..do we want more adventure on this world, or go home?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:48:41 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Some spells for Belros to use perhaps"
[Thu Oct 27 20:49:02 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc can we please stop refering to giving the wizard the finger? :P
[Thu Oct 27 20:49:02 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I have no ties at home"
[Thu Oct 27 20:49:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I wouldn't mind getting to know this world a bit more, but I don't know what dangers await us"
[Thu Oct 27 20:49:15 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Even Horsey is a new horse to me"
[Thu Oct 27 20:49:32 2005] : (2) Raliyah: ooc Hmmm. I assumed the somewhat intelligent party would take the easier option and thus didn't plan the Catacombs at all...
[Thu Oct 27 20:49:45 2005] : (5) Belros: "I must admit, I am warming to this place"
[Thu Oct 27 20:49:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Oct 27 20:49:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:05 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc easier is not always better young padawan :P
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc what if we never had gone to see another wizard?
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live here"
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: "It seems no different to home"
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:36 2005] : (2) DM: ooc as I said, I thought the party was smart.... ;)
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc now i understand your cunning plan of "there are other wizards you know" etc.
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc You think it's a coincidence our route went past the white tower? ;)
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:46 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Except that this city is bigger than any I've encountered back home"
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:48 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc think again
[Thu Oct 27 20:50:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc smart, but adventurous ;-)
[Thu Oct 27 20:51:23 2005] : (2) DM: ooc You can choose what ever option you wish. It's just that the catacombs will have to wait for next week.
[Thu Oct 27 20:51:29 2005] : (5) Belros: "It is much like home, and yet there is something amiss. I cannot quite put my finger on it"
[Thu Oct 27 20:51:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc There is one more wizard I'd like to meet. His name sounds so familiar ;)
[Thu Oct 27 20:51:46 2005] : (1) Huerney: "After weeks cooped on that boat I fancy a fight with some nasties"
[Thu Oct 27 20:52:07 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well, the gods are all wroong for a start Belros"
[Thu Oct 27 20:52:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Just as long as we will be going home again, I want to be nearer my family and Pelor"
[Thu Oct 27 20:52:32 2005] : (1) Huerney: "But there must be a god of the sun close enough to Pelor himself, as Holly still has her powers"
[Thu Oct 27 20:52:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Thu Oct 27 20:52:59 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I actually think that this Rael is Pelor Holly, just by another name"
[Thu Oct 27 20:53:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Second time tonight, Craig
[Thu Oct 27 20:53:07 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc err
[Thu Oct 27 20:53:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc third now
[Thu Oct 27 20:53:27 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's visit the temple and find out"
[Thu Oct 27 20:53:34 2005] : (2) DM: ooc you can go west and do the 'combs next week if you like.
[Thu Oct 27 20:53:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Yep, and counting :P
[Thu Oct 27 20:53:45 2005] : (5) Belros: "Indeed. It is a subject that has alway puzzled me"
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "OK"
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well, temples and me..."
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "You don't like them?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:39 2005] : (1) Huerney: "yes?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I'm just not the temple kind"
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Bu ti don't mind them"
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:53 2005] : (5) Belros: "They dont like you?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:57 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "My temple are the woods"
[Thu Oct 27 20:54:58 2005] : (1) Huerney: "And here you wanted to become a priest of Saemyr?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:55:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, maybe that turned me off"
[Thu Oct 27 20:55:14 2005] : (1) Huerney: "You sure forget things fast!"
[Thu Oct 27 20:55:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't"
[Thu Oct 27 20:55:37 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Let's go. I always enjoy temples"
[Thu Oct 27 20:55:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "OK"
[Thu Oct 27 20:55:45 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Oct 27 20:55:46 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well, the nice ones anyway"
[Thu Oct 27 20:56:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "But then there are lots of things you enjoy, right, Huerney?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:57:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne grins
[Thu Oct 27 20:57:19 2005] : (1) Huerney: "sURE"
[Thu Oct 27 20:57:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I think you pinned him down there Anna"
[Thu Oct 27 20:57:40 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Plenty to enjoy. Why not?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:57:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "No reason at all"
[Thu Oct 27 20:57:53 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney looks puzzled at the grins
[Thu Oct 27 20:58:56 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Oct 27 20:59:13 2005] : (1) Huerney: "which way to the temple of Rael?"
[Thu Oct 27 20:59:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It's one of your endearing qualities and probably one of the reasons you're such a successful bard"
[Thu Oct 27 20:59:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Still this way" Anna points
[Thu Oct 27 20:59:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc brb too
[Thu Oct 27 20:59:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Oct 27 21:00:55 2005] : (2) DM: "You reach the temple of Rael a large, imposing building with colums and statues in the front and stylistic sun symbol carved high on the walls and edged in gold leaf.
[Thu Oct 27 21:01:12 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Looks pretty sun god-like to me"
[Thu Oct 27 21:01:24 2005] : (2) DM: The large door with it's bronze fittings gleaming stand open.
[Thu Oct 27 21:01:43 2005] : (1) Huerney: ""Maybe you should display your symbol Anna"
[Thu Oct 27 21:01:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna walks on, trying to soka up the atmosphere
[Thu Oct 27 21:02:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: walks in
[Thu Oct 27 21:02:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna takes her symbol out of her clothing and displays it
[Thu Oct 27 21:02:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney follows with Anna
[Thu Oct 27 21:02:56 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros keeps up
[Thu Oct 27 21:03:02 2005] : (2) DM: Assorted people are in the templ praying in front of a large statue of the god. A few priests tend the multitude of lamps and candles that adorn the interior.
[Thu Oct 27 21:03:18 2005] : (2) DM: A flame sits upon the out stretched palm of the statue.
[Thu Oct 27 21:03:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows but keeps back
[Thu Oct 27 21:03:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna studies the statue
[Thu Oct 27 21:04:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Whispering: "Pelor, are you here?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:04:58 2005] : (2) DM: You've reached the voice mail of.../Pelor/... please leave a prayer after the tone. *beeep*
[Thu Oct 27 21:05:03 2005] : (2) DM: ;)
[Thu Oct 27 21:05:12 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney wanders off and collars a priest to enquire about the tenets of faith in Rael
[Thu Oct 27 21:05:54 2005] : (2) DM: The priests gladly explains the tenents in great detail.
[Thu Oct 27 21:05:54 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros danders around trying to learn stuff
[Thu Oct 27 21:06:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna sighs and smiles
[Thu Oct 27 21:06:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc roflmao
[Thu Oct 27 21:06:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna joins Huerney and the priest
[Thu Oct 27 21:06:56 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc alignment, thoughts on the undead etc.
[Thu Oct 27 21:07:16 2005] : (2) DM: Smiting undead and other such abominations are high on the list of decent things for a Rael follower.
[Thu Oct 27 21:07:37 2005] : (2) DM: Lawful good I guess. Whatever Pelor is.
[Thu Oct 27 21:07:46 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney explains about Pelor onhis world and sees if it's essentially the same god
[Thu Oct 27 21:07:57 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc sounds like it
[Thu Oct 27 21:08:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Neutral good, actually
[Thu Oct 27 21:08:31 2005] : (1) Huerney: "What do you know of the undead in the catacombs?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:08:43 2005] : **Incorrect syntax for name.
[Thu Oct 27 21:09:44 2005] : (2) Priestess: "They are nholy spawn of dark powers and deserving of the cleansing flame. Alas, the catacombs are too deep, too extensive to cleanse completely."
[Thu Oct 27 21:10:21 2005] : (1) Huerney: "We have been commissioned to journey in and destroy an undead king"
[Thu Oct 27 21:10:27 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Huerney, Pelor is here, the same yet different. It seems that Pelor and Rael are aspects of the same deity"
[Thu Oct 27 21:10:46 2005] : (1) Huerney: "If we were to do such a thing, would you have any items that we may borrow to aid us in our quest"
[Thu Oct 27 21:11:07 2005] : (2) Priestess: "Such is a worthy goal, adventurer. Perhaps we have some items here to aid you."
[Thu Oct 27 21:11:11 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Our companion here is a priest of the sun god on our world"
[Thu Oct 27 21:11:37 2005] : (2) Priestess: The priestess bows to Anna. "Welcome, sister."
[Thu Oct 27 21:11:57 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros notices the little gathering and heads over
[Thu Oct 27 21:12:04 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney acknowledges Anna's comment with a smile
[Thu Oct 27 21:12:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Thank you, sister"
[Thu Oct 27 21:12:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I was afraid Pelor would not exist here, it is such a relief he does"
[Thu Oct 27 21:12:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna smiles broadly
[Thu Oct 27 21:13:15 2005] : (2) Priestess: "Rael is everywhere where there is light."
[Thu Oct 27 21:13:54 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Which sadly does not include these catacombs"
[Thu Oct 27 21:14:23 2005] : (2) Priestess: "Unfortunately the nature of light is that there is also shadow."
[Thu Oct 27 21:14:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Until we let the light of the sun in"
[Thu Oct 27 21:14:59 2005] : (2) Priestess: "That is our work."
[Thu Oct 27 21:16:00 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Shall we return closer to the task to obtain such artefacts as you are willing to lend?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:16:38 2005] : (2) Priestess: "I can fetch the items now if you wish. We also have maps showing the various entrances."
[Thu Oct 27 21:16:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Those will come in very handy"
[Thu Oct 27 21:17:38 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney flushes slightly as he realises that we hadn't decided to definitely do the catacombs
[Thu Oct 27 21:18:09 2005] : (2) Priestess: The priestess signals to one of her underlings and instructs them to bring two amulets and a map
[Thu Oct 27 21:18:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We might as well be prepared if we should decide to do it"
[Thu Oct 27 21:18:35 2005] : (5) Belros: (quietly)"Perhaps we could do both tasks and ask for payment for the other"
[Thu Oct 27 21:18:38 2005] : (2) Priestess: The underling returns and the priestess presents you with the map and the amulets.
[Thu Oct 27 21:19:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna talks with the priestess about the powers the clerics of Rael receive
[Thu Oct 27 21:20:16 2005] : (2) Priestess: "Here we have a Amulet of Undead Aversion, this will shield you from the undead, and this Amulet of Undead Avoidance."
[Thu Oct 27 21:21:02 2005] : (2) Priestess: ooc the aversion amulets grants 4 extra turnings per day to the wearer. the avoidance amulet grants +2 dodge bonus to AC against undead.
[Thu Oct 27 21:21:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Will these harm undead or just keep them at bay?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:21:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Wow!
[Thu Oct 27 21:21:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc niiiice
[Thu Oct 27 21:21:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Any wearer or just clerics?
[Thu Oct 27 21:22:16 2005] : (2) Priestess: ooc the extra turnings is good cleric only, the other is for anyone who's of good alignment.
[Thu Oct 27 21:22:51 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc I think perhaps my alignment is out of kilter with my behaviour
[Thu Oct 27 21:22:52 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Quick aignment check: check!
[Thu Oct 27 21:23:15 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc What are you H?
[Thu Oct 27 21:23:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc The DM can decide you need to change your alignment :)
[Thu Oct 27 21:23:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Neutral good, of course
[Thu Oct 27 21:23:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc aviodance would be for wsomeone in the front ;)
[Thu Oct 27 21:23:43 2005] : (2) Priestess: ooc what's your alignment Huerney?
[Thu Oct 27 21:23:54 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc True neutral ;P
[Thu Oct 27 21:24:06 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc allegedly
[Thu Oct 27 21:24:18 2005] : (2) Priestess: ooc I think you're more neutral good.
[Thu Oct 27 21:24:25 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc me too
[Thu Oct 27 21:24:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc So do I
[Thu Oct 27 21:25:33 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc others could wear that amulet anyway though
[Thu Oct 27 21:25:59 2005] : (2) Priestess: ooc DM makes an alteration to Huerney's character sheet.
[Thu Oct 27 21:26:05 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney thanks the priestess fot the loaned items with a bow
[Thu Oct 27 21:27:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Thank you so much, sister"
[Thu Oct 27 21:28:00 2005] : (2) Priestess: "Anything to assist noble warriors in the cause of Light."
[Thu Oct 27 21:28:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Thank you indeed"
[Thu Oct 27 21:28:16 2005] : (2) Priestess: "May Rael bless you in your quest."
[Thu Oct 27 21:28:16 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I like the sound of that. Noble warriors"
[Thu Oct 27 21:28:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna bows and smiles before leaving
[Thu Oct 27 21:28:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney tries to look noble and dashing
[Thu Oct 27 21:28:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna grins
[Thu Oct 27 21:28:58 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney leaves with Anna
[Thu Oct 27 21:29:05 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well, that turned out well"
[Thu Oct 27 21:29:18 2005] : (5) Belros: "Yes. Good idea to come here"
[Thu Oct 27 21:29:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: "You found Pelor, and we got some help"
[Thu Oct 27 21:29:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Oct 27 21:29:49 2005] : (1) Huerney: "How did you find the temple Ayhlanne?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:30:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Nice. BUt as I said, I am fdeeling rather confined. "
[Thu Oct 27 21:30:14 2005] : (5) Belros: "Looks like we've got a trip under the city planned"
[Thu Oct 27 21:30:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Or a, to put it clearly, I can't wait to find the wild again"
[Thu Oct 27 21:31:45 2005] : (1) Huerney: "So maybe we should go to the hills for the white wizard first"
[Thu Oct 27 21:32:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, I would like that"
[Thu Oct 27 21:32:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "A little fresh arir before the catacombs"
[Thu Oct 27 21:32:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It will give us a feeling of the land"
[Thu Oct 27 21:32:25 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I still feel that we should give the other wizard the finger. It's a good thing to do"
[Thu Oct 27 21:32:28 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc snigger
[Thu Oct 27 21:32:45 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc sigh
[Thu Oct 27 21:33:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL@Belros
[Thu Oct 27 21:33:18 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc lmai
[Thu Oct 27 21:33:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I don't think I've ever given a wizard a bone before"
[Thu Oct 27 21:33:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc errrr o
[Thu Oct 27 21:33:27 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney sniggers
[Thu Oct 27 21:33:44 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros looks at Huerney blankly
[Thu Oct 27 21:33:47 2005] : (2) Priestess: ooc New rule: Bad puns result in lost XP.
[Thu Oct 27 21:33:55 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Thu Oct 27 21:34:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Going west first sounds like a good idea, it should give me a chance to see what my new ring does"
[Thu Oct 27 21:34:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "So shall we go back tomorrow morning to this wizardess and ask her what this is all about?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:34:10 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc is there such a thing as a good pun?
[Thu Oct 27 21:34:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc There might be
[Thu Oct 27 21:34:24 2005] : (1) Huerney: "new ring Anna?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:34:33 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc no ring jokes either!
[Thu Oct 27 21:35:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Yes, apparently it makes you go on without food and with less sleep"
[Thu Oct 27 21:35:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Now, that's a good one"
[Thu Oct 27 21:35:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It needs a while to get adjusted to, though"
[Thu Oct 27 21:35:44 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc innocent question 0 :-)
[Thu Oct 27 21:35:51 2005] : (5) Belros: "Ah yes. I have read of these rings"
[Thu Oct 27 21:36:01 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Shev had one of those"
[Thu Oct 27 21:36:15 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Seems a boon to one who casts spells"
[Thu Oct 27 21:36:36 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Although I believe that clerics simply need to pray for their spells at the appointed time"
[Thu Oct 27 21:36:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I don't need sleep to cast spells, but I do need sleep to go on"
[Thu Oct 27 21:37:11 2005] : (5) Belros: "Indeed, although I require little rest myself already"
[Thu Oct 27 21:37:23 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc poor grammar :(
[Thu Oct 27 21:37:36 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And I love the fact that I'll never have to eat bad food anymore" Anna shudders
[Thu Oct 27 21:38:04 2005] : (1) Huerney: "So. Do we rest for tonight before accepting the commission from the white witch tomorrow morning?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:38:11 2005] : (5) Belros: "Are you still able to eat good food?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:38:24 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Can you still enjoy good food Anna?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:38:27 2005] : (1) Huerney: brb
[Thu Oct 27 21:38:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "O yeah!"
[Thu Oct 27 21:38:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I think that's the best idea"
[Thu Oct 27 21:39:51 2005] : (2) DM: Going back to the inn and then heading out of the city in the morning?
[Thu Oct 27 21:39:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes back to the inn to rest
[Thu Oct 27 21:40:07 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Yep
[Thu Oct 27 21:40:11 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc back
[Thu Oct 27 21:40:15 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc yeah
[Thu Oct 27 21:40:32 2005] : (2) DM: Next morning outside the city gates...
[Thu Oct 27 21:40:45 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I promised the landlord that I'd be here a few nights. Still one will have to do him"
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc errr, we know nothing more than "the west?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Quick question: I can't wear 2 amulets at the same time, right?
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc is that enough?
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:13 2005] : (2) DM: Raliyah gave you approximate directions.
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:14 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc no
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:23 2005] : (2) DM: ooc one amulet only, two rings only.
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:25 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney performs at the inn
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:31 2005] : (5) Belros: "We will be back for more shows Huerney"
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:34 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc We said we'd give her an answer in the morning
[Thu Oct 27 21:41:46 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc three rings with a hand of glory
[Thu Oct 27 21:42:07 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc /me watches the dm spin the story along...
[Thu Oct 27 21:42:28 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I already have an amulet that grants me protection. Who would like to wear this protection one?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:42:40 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc I have natural armour +2
[Thu Oct 27 21:42:48 2005] : (2) DM: ooc DM is trying get to the combat and any from the tedious conversations fo wizards...
[Thu Oct 27 21:43:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ayhlanna: didn't you want this amulet?" Anna points at her amulet of protection "I can't wear this and the amulet of extra turning at the same time, so maybe you'd better take it"
[Thu Oct 27 21:43:35 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc one of the light sleepers could have nipped over and accepted the mission this morning
[Thu Oct 27 21:43:53 2005] : (5) Belros: "I beleive that amulet is very similar to mine Huerney"
[Thu Oct 27 21:45:24 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc Holly actually has the two new ones
[Thu Oct 27 21:45:31 2005] : (2) DM: ooc ANNA!
[Thu Oct 27 21:45:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 27 21:46:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Oct 27 21:46:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes the amulet away and runs off"
[Thu Oct 27 21:46:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ;-)
[Thu Oct 27 21:46:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna shrugs and puts her new amulet on
[Thu Oct 27 21:47:40 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc oops
[Thu Oct 27 21:48:10 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc at least it was ooc that time
[Thu Oct 27 21:48:17 2005] : (2) DM: Are you all ready to head west, yet?
[Thu Oct 27 21:48:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc yep
[Thu Oct 27 21:48:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Like that is any better :P
[Thu Oct 27 21:48:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Yep
[Thu Oct 27 21:48:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I'm already there actually ;)
[Thu Oct 27 21:48:37 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc ready
[Thu Oct 27 21:49:29 2005] : (2) DM: The hills to the west are rough and rocky and covered in scrub, Sheeo herders manage flocks of sheep roaming the hills.
[Thu Oct 27 21:49:55 2005] : (2) DM: The directions you have lead you westwards along a winding track.
[Thu Oct 27 21:50:30 2005] : (2) DM: You turn off the track at a tumble down cottage and head northwards.
[Thu Oct 27 21:50:40 2005] : (2) DM: ooc you're all magic users, yes?
[Thu Oct 27 21:51:01 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc I am
[Thu Oct 27 21:51:33 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc I hate questions like that
[Thu Oct 27 21:51:47 2005] : (2) DM: If magic users could make a spell craft check, please.
[Thu Oct 27 21:51:55 2005] : (5) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [1,14] = (15)
[Thu Oct 27 21:52:15 2005] : (1) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Thu Oct 27 21:52:15 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc grrr
[Thu Oct 27 21:52:23 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc :P
[Thu Oct 27 21:52:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Spellcraft Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Oct 27 21:53:10 2005] : (2) DM: You all sense something peculiar.
[Thu Oct 27 21:53:30 2005] : (5) Belros: "Do you feel that?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:53:50 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Yes. It's..."
[Thu Oct 27 21:54:11 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I think that the magic is dwindling here"
[Thu Oct 27 21:54:24 2005] : (1) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17)
[Thu Oct 27 21:54:27 2005] : (5) Belros: "Yes, you could be right"
[Thu Oct 27 21:54:36 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Thu Oct 27 21:54:51 2005] : (1) Huerney: "What could cause such an occurrence?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:54:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Strange indeed"
[Thu Oct 27 21:55:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "This is weird .... and scary"
[Thu Oct 27 21:55:05 2005] : (5) Belros: "I wish to know, and yet..."
[Thu Oct 27 21:55:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Whatever causes this, we have to find out and rectify it"
[Thu Oct 27 21:55:58 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I have a feeling that there may be some sort of anti-magic field here"
[Thu Oct 27 21:56:14 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Blocking out all magic"
[Thu Oct 27 21:56:31 2005] : (5) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21)
[Thu Oct 27 21:56:59 2005] : (5) Belros: have I ever heard of such a thing?
[Thu Oct 27 21:57:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hmm, that's no good for us is it?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:57:38 2005] : (5) Belros: "Now that yo mention it, I have heard of such a thing before."
[Thu Oct 27 21:57:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna searches her memory
[Thu Oct 27 21:58:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Oct 27 21:58:40 2005] : (5) Belros: "There could be two causes: An artifact or person actively creating the effect, or merely the echo of a past battle of incredible proportions"
[Thu Oct 27 21:58:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What could cause such a filed?"
[Thu Oct 27 21:59:00 2005] : (5) Belros: "Either could be dangerous"
[Thu Oct 27 21:59:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We have heard of an artefact, but not of a battle"
[Thu Oct 27 21:59:48 2005] : (2) DM: Proceeding onwards?
[Thu Oct 27 21:59:51 2005] : (5) Belros: "Perhaps it could even be something left from such a battle"
[Thu Oct 27 21:59:51 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I'd imagine that the white wizard would have known of such a battle"
[Thu Oct 27 22:00:10 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I think we can only proceed to find out"
[Thu Oct 27 22:00:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "But would she have told us?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:00:24 2005] : (5) Belros: "Not necessarily. As we know, this city has a long history"
[Thu Oct 27 22:00:31 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc have our magic items ceased to function?
[Thu Oct 27 22:00:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let's go on, but let's be careful"
[Thu Oct 27 22:00:51 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney draws his sword and looks at the flaming blade
[Thu Oct 27 22:01:17 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney's flaming blade flickers wanly.
[Thu Oct 27 22:01:35 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Oh dear."
[Thu Oct 27 22:01:39 2005] : (2) DM: ooc the flame only does half damage
[Thu Oct 27 22:01:46 2005] : (5) Belros: (looking at the blade) "We should be very careful"
[Thu Oct 27 22:02:08 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney examines his skin for signs of natural armour
[Thu Oct 27 22:02:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What else is new?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:02:37 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros tries to cast Mage hand on a rock
[Thu Oct 27 22:02:43 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Err, this anti-magic is new to me"
[Thu Oct 27 22:02:46 2005] : (5) Belros: (a small rock)
[Thu Oct 27 22:03:12 2005] : (2) DM: The rock moves (or whatever mage hand is supposed to do).
[Thu Oct 27 22:03:53 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Where's Shev when you need him? His protection was mostly non-magical with that huge tincan that he wore"
[Thu Oct 27 22:04:01 2005] : (5) Belros: "My magic appears to be working which is a releif, but I am not sure if it will comtinue to do so"
[Thu Oct 27 22:04:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: "I guess we should just go on anyway"
[Thu Oct 27 22:04:32 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney heads on
[Thu Oct 27 22:04:39 2005] : (5) Belros: "Indeed. Go on or go back. I say go on"
[Thu Oct 27 22:04:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Oct 27 22:04:48 2005] : (2) DM: You climb the small slope and reach the top of a broad ridge.
[Thu Oct 27 22:04:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We still hae our wits and fighting skills, with or without magic"
[Thu Oct 27 22:05:30 2005] : (2) DM: In the small valley below is a large crater, the vegetation around it scorched and blackend.
[Thu Oct 27 22:05:35 2005] : (5) Belros: "Wits I have, but fighting skills..."
[Thu Oct 27 22:06:07 2005] : (2) DM: From your vantage point on the ridge you see an object in the center of the crater.
[Thu Oct 27 22:06:08 2005] : (5) Belros: "This hints of a battle"
[Thu Oct 27 22:06:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What could have caused that?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:06:43 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Well..."
[Thu Oct 27 22:06:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+14] -> [7,14] = (21)
[Thu Oct 27 22:06:51 2005] : (2) DM: It appears to be a metal cylinder with rounded ends some 1 metre in diameter and 1 metre long sticking out of the ground.
[Thu Oct 27 22:07:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Thu Oct 27 22:07:04 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc satellite?
[Thu Oct 27 22:07:38 2005] : (5) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30)
[Thu Oct 27 22:07:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Where did that come from and why the fire?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:07:56 2005] : (1) Huerney: "This looks like a falling star, but..."
[Thu Oct 27 22:08:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "A star? It's metal!"
[Thu Oct 27 22:08:15 2005] : (1) Huerney: "The thing in the centre is like nothing I ever heard tell of"
[Thu Oct 27 22:08:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc Superman? Is ther eany sign of kryptonite?
[Thu Oct 27 22:08:34 2005] : (5) Belros: "Nor I"
[Thu Oct 27 22:08:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc How far away?
[Thu Oct 27 22:09:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc man, I knew it, it's Superman's ship!
[Thu Oct 27 22:09:12 2005] : (2) DM: It's about 300 metres away, the crater itself is some 50 metres across
[Thu Oct 27 22:09:15 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Certainly not like any falling stars in the tales. if they are metal, which they sometimes are. They are irregular in shape"
[Thu Oct 27 22:09:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, this seems crafeted"
[Thu Oct 27 22:09:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: *crafted
[Thu Oct 27 22:10:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "If we get closer, I can find out whether or not it's evil"
[Thu Oct 27 22:10:26 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Yes, a good idea"
[Thu Oct 27 22:10:41 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc shame there's no detect radiation spell
[Thu Oct 27 22:10:56 2005] : (5) Belros: "Can an object be good or evil?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc That's too bad
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:07 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney walks on with Anna
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne says behind the magiical people
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:10 2005] : (2) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I believe artefacts can"
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:17 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Artefacts certainly can Belros"
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:19 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc I assume Identify won't work
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:27 2005] : (2) DM: Climbing down into the crater?
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:35 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Some weapons can be holy, or indeed unholy"
[Thu Oct 27 22:11:39 2005] : (2) DM: ooc you can try, Belros...
[Thu Oct 27 22:12:14 2005] : (5) Belros: oco nah, haven't learnt it today anyway
[Thu Oct 27 22:12:43 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc I have a wand of identify
[Thu Oct 27 22:12:44 2005] : (5) Belros: "Indeed they can, but surely it is the use to which they are put that defines the goodness or evilness"
[Thu Oct 27 22:13:05 2005] : (1) Huerney: "No, some can be inherently tainted"
[Thu Oct 27 22:13:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Some are inherently evil though"
[Thu Oct 27 22:13:34 2005] : (5) Belros: "I am not so sure, but this is a discussion for another time"
[Thu Oct 27 22:13:35 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Perhaps through use over a prolonged period of time"
[Thu Oct 27 22:13:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes please, can we go on"
[Thu Oct 27 22:14:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And try to find out what this thing is"
[Thu Oct 27 22:14:07 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Already going"
[Thu Oct 27 22:14:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna rides on
[Thu Oct 27 22:14:32 2005] : (5) Belros: "Perhaps a summoned creature would be a better scout"
[Thu Oct 27 22:14:34 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney follows Anna, wondering where the horse came from
[Thu Oct 27 22:14:35 2005] : (2) DM: ooc detect evil is 60 ft (20 meter range) you'll need to enter the crater to use it.
[Thu Oct 27 22:14:51 2005] : (2) DM: ooc didn't you all buy horses?
[Thu Oct 27 22:15:08 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc, actually, I do seem to remember that now you mention it
[Thu Oct 27 22:15:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I thougt we said we all would, the session before last
[Thu Oct 27 22:16:03 2005] : (2) DM: The crater is too steep for horses to negotiate, you'll need to leave 'em at the top.
[Thu Oct 27 22:16:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc but then we were told about teletransportation
[Thu Oct 27 22:16:16 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros attempts to cast Summon Monster II - Celestial Eagle
[Thu Oct 27 22:16:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc And then we decided to go for the hills, so I bought one anyway
[Thu Oct 27 22:16:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc so we never really bought them. But ok. We have horses; :-)
[Thu Oct 27 22:16:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne dismounts and goes down slowly
[Thu Oct 27 22:16:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna dismounts
[Thu Oct 27 22:17:01 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney dismounts and hobbles his horse. he then follows the others. Sword in hand
[Thu Oct 27 22:17:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Wait here while I go and have a look"
[Thu Oct 27 22:17:11 2005] : (2) DM: Belros makes spell casting gestures and words but nothing happens.
[Thu Oct 27 22:17:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna walks carefully
[Thu Oct 27 22:17:28 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [11,26] = (37)
[Thu Oct 27 22:17:33 2005] : (5) Belros: "Argh, my powers fail me!"
[Thu Oct 27 22:17:57 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc is my sword totally flameless?
[Thu Oct 27 22:18:05 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros dismounts and keeps close to the others.
[Thu Oct 27 22:18:07 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Any effect on my enchanted armor?
[Thu Oct 27 22:18:08 2005] : (2) DM: ooc at half flame still.
[Thu Oct 27 22:18:09 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros dismounts and keeps close to the others.
[Thu Oct 27 22:18:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne examines her sword
[Thu Oct 27 22:18:44 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros draws his never used crossbow and loads it
[Thu Oct 27 22:18:45 2005] : (2) DM: ooc plain enchantments still work fine.
[Thu Oct 27 22:18:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna casts detect evil when in range, standing still
[Thu Oct 27 22:19:20 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Damn"
[Thu Oct 27 22:19:48 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna walks around the cylinder, taking a good look at it
[Thu Oct 27 22:19:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [19,15] = (34)
[Thu Oct 27 22:20:12 2005] : (2) DM: Just looking? Or are you prodding too?
[Thu Oct 27 22:20:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Just looking for now
[Thu Oct 27 22:20:41 2005] : (5) Belros: "Can you see anything?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:20:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks too
[Thu Oct 27 22:21:07 2005] : (2) DM: There are a number of groves in the cylinder, much of the shiny metal surface is covered in charring.
[Thu Oct 27 22:21:25 2005] : (1) Huerney: "What do we do?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:21:56 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros picks up a stone and throws it at the cylinder
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:09 2005] : (2) DM: *clonk* It sounds somewhat hollow.
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna touches the cylinder with a gloved hand
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:16 2005] : (2) DM: *click*
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:21 2005] : (2) DM: *Wiiiiirrrrrrrrr*
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Don't do that while I'm right next to it!""
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna jumps back
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:42 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros backs away
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:45 2005] : (2) DM: The cylinder starts to open
[Thu Oct 27 22:22:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I can't help to think of kryptonite sure there's not a green glow?
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna retreats further
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:02 2005] : (2) DM: The top opening into four pieces like a flower bud opening.
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:03 2005] : (5) Belros: "Well that did something"
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:14 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros backs away faster
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes a step back and readies her swords
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:26 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)" )
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:28 2005] : (2) DM: There's something shiney and metallic inside.
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: huerney decides to try some magic quickly
[Thu Oct 27 22:23:59 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Remember that it's +4 to CHA now.
[Thu Oct 27 22:24:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna stands still and looks
[Thu Oct 27 22:24:03 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc straight 4 increase now
[Thu Oct 27 22:24:25 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc I modified it but it's not done!
[Thu Oct 27 22:24:37 2005] : (2) DM: The object inside rises up and appears to unfold.
[Thu Oct 27 22:24:42 2005] : (2) DM: Everyone roll initiative.
[Thu Oct 27 22:24:45 2005] : ** (1) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) for 3 hours) **
[Thu Oct 27 22:24:55 2005] : (5) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Thu Oct 27 22:24:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Oct 27 22:25:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Oct 27 22:25:11 2005] : (1) Huerney: Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
[Thu Oct 27 22:26:50 2005] : (2) DM: The mechanical constuct unfolds further. It a hemisphere with 6 segmented legs.
[Thu Oct 27 22:27:34 2005] : (2) DM: A hatch on the top of it opens and another mechanism appears. A sort of rotating tube.
[Thu Oct 27 22:27:47 2005] : (2) DM: The construct climbs out of the cylinder.
[Thu Oct 27 22:28:16 2005] : (2) DM: *beeeep* "System integreity check. *blip* complete."
[Thu Oct 27 22:28:25 2005] : (2) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Oct 27 22:28:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What are you?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:30:01 2005] : (2) Robot: "*beeep* Analysing voice pattern."
[Thu Oct 27 22:30:03 2005] : (5) Belros: Back away a bit more, like a complete scaredy-cat
[Thu Oct 27 22:30:17 2005] : (2) Robot: Anything else?
[Thu Oct 27 22:30:26 2005] : (5) Belros: done
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.6.1...
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] :
Emote commands:

[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /font - Sets the font.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /fontsize - Sets the size of your fonts. Recomended 8 or better for the size.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /time - See /date.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Thu Oct 27 22:31:49 2005] : Font is now Times New Roman point size 12
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.6.1...
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] :
Emote commands:

[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /font - Sets the font.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /fontsize - Sets the size of your fonts. Recomended 8 or better for the size.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /time - See /date.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Thu Oct 27 22:32:50 2005] : Font is now Times New Roman point size 12
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:23 2005] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:23 2005] : Game connected!
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:23 2005] : (4) DM (enter): 22:33
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:23 2005] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.6.1', named 'Server Name'. [Thu Oct 27 22:33:24 2005] : (1) Huerney (enter): 22:33
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:24 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne (enter): 22:33
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna (enter): 22:33
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:33 2005] : Moving to room 'Crater'..
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:33 2005] : (4) DM (enter): 22:33
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:40 2005] : (1) Huerney (enter): 22:33
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:49 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc what happened?
[Thu Oct 27 22:33:58 2005] : (5) Belros (enter): 22:33
[Thu Oct 27 22:34:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna (enter): 22:34
[Thu Oct 27 22:34:09 2005] : (4) DM: ooc network problem here
[Thu Oct 27 22:34:42 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 4" )
[Thu Oct 27 22:34:55 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc better
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.6.1...
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] :
Emote commands:

[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /font - Sets the font.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /fontsize - Sets the size of your fonts. Recomended 8 or better for the size.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /time - See /date.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:21 2005] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:22 2005] : Font is now Times New Roman point size 12
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:54 2005] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:54 2005] : Game connected!
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:54 2005] : (2) DM (enter): 22:36
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:54 2005] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.6.1', named 'Server Name'. [Thu Oct 27 22:36:55 2005] : (1) Huerney (enter): 22:36
[Thu Oct 27 22:36:59 2005] : (3) Belros (enter): 22:36
[Thu Oct 27 22:37:04 2005] : Moving to room 'Crater'..
[Thu Oct 27 22:37:04 2005] : (2) DM (enter): 22:37
[Thu Oct 27 22:37:08 2005] : (3) Belros (enter): 22:37
[Thu Oct 27 22:37:10 2005] : (1) Huerney (enter): 22:37
[Thu Oct 27 22:37:51 2005] : (4) Eiltranna (enter): 22:37
[Thu Oct 27 22:39:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne (enter): 22:39
[Thu Oct 27 22:39:24 2005] : (2) DM: Anna, your turn.
[Thu Oct 27 22:39:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I'm Anna, who are you?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:40:24 2005] : (2) DM: *beeep* "Voice pattern not in database."
[Thu Oct 27 22:40:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What are you talking about?"
[Thu Oct 27 22:41:26 2005] : (2) DM: *beep* "Activating defensive program"
[Thu Oct 27 22:41:39 2005] : ** (4) Eiltranna retreats a bit **
[Thu Oct 27 22:41:52 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Oct 27 22:41:59 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+3] -> [3,3] = (6) Images created." )
[Thu Oct 27 22:42:13 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc did it work?
[Thu Oct 27 22:42:21 2005] : (2) DM: ooc spell fizzles.
[Thu Oct 27 22:42:28 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Shit"
[Thu Oct 27 22:42:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney moves closer to the others with sword and shield at the ready
[Thu Oct 27 22:43:00 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Oct 27 22:43:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes a step or tow back, adn finds a vial in her bag
[Thu Oct 27 22:43:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: fdone
[Thu Oct 27 22:44:11 2005] : (2) DM: There's more clicking and whiring from the cylinder and another mechanical creation climbs out.
[Thu Oct 27 22:45:00 2005] : (2) DM: The tube on the first one rotates and points at Huerney. A beam of red light shoots out.
[Thu Oct 27 22:45:19 2005] : (2) DM: Beam: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 22:45:26 2005] : (2) DM: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Thu Oct 27 22:45:33 2005] : (2) DM: ooc ignore the first
[Thu Oct 27 22:45:45 2005] : (1) Huerney: miss
[Thu Oct 27 22:45:52 2005] : (2) DM: AC without your armour bonus?
[Thu Oct 27 22:45:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc 1sq=5ft?
[Thu Oct 27 22:46:04 2005] : (2) DM: ooc as always
[Thu Oct 27 22:46:05 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc what magical armour is working?
[Thu Oct 27 22:46:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc or does that not count?
[Thu Oct 27 22:46:30 2005] : (2) DM: ooc yes, but the beam is a touch attack so it doesn't matter.
[Thu Oct 27 22:46:35 2005] : (1) Huerney: 14
[Thu Oct 27 22:46:48 2005] : (2) DM: ooc what colour/material is the armour?
[Thu Oct 27 22:47:00 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc studded leather
[Thu Oct 27 22:47:17 2005] : (2) DM: Take [4d4+4] -> [1,4,4,3,4] = (16) damage
[Thu Oct 27 22:47:32 2005] : (2) DM: ooc what's your shield?
[Thu Oct 27 22:47:32 2005] : (1) Huerney: "aaargh!"
[Thu Oct 27 22:47:53 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc metal
[Thu Oct 27 22:48:21 2005] : (2) DM: Take [2d4+2] -> [3,1,2] = (6) damage instead. The beam strikes your shield and is partially reflected.
[Thu Oct 27 22:48:45 2005] : (2) DM: Belros?
[Thu Oct 27 22:49:24 2005] : (3) Belros: step to the left a bit and shoot at it
[Thu Oct 27 22:49:26 2005] : (3) Belros: Crossbow, light +1 (base): [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Thu Oct 27 22:49:26 2005] : (3) Belros: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d8+12] -> [2,1,12] = (15)
[Thu Oct 27 22:49:42 2005] : (2) DM: ooc +6 damage?
[Thu Oct 27 22:49:56 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc hang on. Never used this
[Thu Oct 27 22:50:14 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I think 1d8+1 ?
[Thu Oct 27 22:50:57 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc sounds more likely
[Thu Oct 27 22:51:14 2005] : (2) DM: You hint and the bolt dents it's metal casing.
[Thu Oct 27 22:51:18 2005] : (2) DM: hit
[Thu Oct 27 22:51:28 2005] : (2) DM: Not a crit though.
[Thu Oct 27 22:51:32 2005] : (3) Belros: :(
[Thu Oct 27 22:51:43 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Oct 27 22:52:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Shooting #1
[Thu Oct 27 22:52:23 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS, SA (base): [1d20+13] -> [9,13] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+5d6] -> [5,2,3,3,1,1,5] = (20)
[Thu Oct 27 22:52:23 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS, SA (second): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+5d6] -> [5,2,4,4,3,4,5] = (27)
[Thu Oct 27 22:52:55 2005] : (2) DM: Why the sneak attack?
[Thu Oct 27 22:53:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Was that wrong? Let me try again
[Thu Oct 27 22:53:18 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS (base): [1d20+13] -> [1,13] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [4,2,1] = (7)
[Thu Oct 27 22:53:18 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS (second): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [5,2,2] = (9)
[Thu Oct 27 22:53:26 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc what are #1 and #2?
[Thu Oct 27 22:53:36 2005] : (2) DM: It could be right. I'm not entirely sure on the sneak attack rules.
[Thu Oct 27 22:54:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Can't I just sneak attack when the target is distracted by somebody else?
[Thu Oct 27 22:54:11 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc if she's flanking or attacking from shadows
[Thu Oct 27 22:54:19 2005] : (2) DM: ooc k.
[Thu Oct 27 22:54:35 2005] : (2) DM: Both arrows ding off it's body with no damage.
[Thu Oct 27 22:54:42 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc only if flanked properly
[Thu Oct 27 22:54:54 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Oct 27 22:54:59 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc what are #1 and #2?
[Thu Oct 27 22:55:10 2005] : (2) DM: ooc they're the two robots.
[Thu Oct 27 22:56:15 2005] : (1) Huerney: Try to stab the closest one
[Thu Oct 27 22:56:23 2005] : (1) Huerney: 5 ft step
[Thu Oct 27 22:56:40 2005] : (1) Huerney: on #2
[Thu Oct 27 22:56:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) (base): [1d20+13] -> [11,13] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [5,3,6] = (14)
[Thu Oct 27 22:56:49 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) (second): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [3,3,2] = (8)
[Thu Oct 27 22:56:57 2005] : (2) DM: One hit
[Thu Oct 27 22:57:20 2005] : (2) DM: Blue sparks snap.
[Thu Oct 27 22:57:22 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc done
[Thu Oct 27 22:57:27 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Oct 27 22:57:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gets closer to number 1
[Thu Oct 27 22:57:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: and thorws her vial, aiming at the tubey thingie that sends a beam
[Thu Oct 27 22:58:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: acid
[Thu Oct 27 22:58:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Oct 27 22:58:29 2005] : (2) DM: You need to make a ranged touch attack.
[Thu Oct 27 22:58:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ah
[Thu Oct 27 22:58:39 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: oeuf corse
[Thu Oct 27 22:58:52 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc 1d20 + bab+ dex
[Thu Oct 27 22:59:02 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc dex bonus
[Thu Oct 27 22:59:25 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc + pbs bonus ;)
[Thu Oct 27 22:59:34 2005] : (2) DM: ooc btw, I'd suggest everyone create a ranged and non-ranged touch attack.
[Thu Oct 27 22:59:39 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d20+11+5] -> [12,11,5] = (28)
[Thu Oct 27 22:59:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc good idea :)
[Thu Oct 27 23:00:13 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc already have :P with bard song and everything 0 :-)
[Thu Oct 27 23:00:13 2005] : (2) DM: Hit. The acid splatters over the robot. It sizzles and pops and smokes.
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:02 2005] : (2) Robot: A third climbs out of the cylinder.
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:11 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc holy smoke!
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:25 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 1 attacks Ayhlanne
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:31 2005] : (2) Robot: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17)
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:33 2005] : (1) Huerney: "How many of these things are there?"
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:36 2005] : (2) Robot: AC without armour
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:38 2005] : (2) Robot: ?
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:46 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 2 attacks Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:01:49 2005] : (2) Robot: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Thu Oct 27 23:02:02 2005] : (2) Robot: *beeep* Recalibrating.
[Thu Oct 27 23:02:07 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney snakes out of the way
[Thu Oct 27 23:02:20 2005] : (2) Robot: Ayhlanne, your AC without armour?
[Thu Oct 27 23:02:36 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc 10 + Dex bonus I think
[Thu Oct 27 23:02:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: 17
[Thu Oct 27 23:03:11 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc wow!
[Thu Oct 27 23:03:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc unless I can't take the ring of protection
[Thu Oct 27 23:03:16 2005] : (2) Robot: Leather armour?
[Thu Oct 27 23:03:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: then it's 15
[Thu Oct 27 23:03:32 2005] : (2) Robot: Ring of protection counts.
[Thu Oct 27 23:03:45 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc are magical items working?
[Thu Oct 27 23:03:47 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc it does?? Then mine is 16
[Thu Oct 27 23:03:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ok, then 5 DEX and 2 ring
[Thu Oct 27 23:04:01 2005] : (2) Robot: [4d4+4] -> [1,2,3,2,4] = (12) damage
[Thu Oct 27 23:04:22 2005] : (2) Robot: ooc the first shot missed then Huerney. Have 6 HP back.
[Thu Oct 27 23:04:43 2005] : (2) DM: Belros?
[Thu Oct 27 23:04:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc cheers Dm
[Thu Oct 27 23:04:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc And the amulet, Ayhlanne
[Thu Oct 27 23:05:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc against undead only isn't it?
[Thu Oct 27 23:05:39 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc 12 HP for me?
[Thu Oct 27 23:05:42 2005] : (2) DM: ooc yes.
[Thu Oct 27 23:05:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc the amulet is against undead...that won't help will it?
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:01 2005] : (2) DM: ooc no
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:06 2005] : (2) DM: Belros?
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:08 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros tries his MM wand
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc No, my amulet of natural armour +2
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:20 2005] : (2) DM: ooc neither will natural armour
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:26 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc not unless they're undead robots, LOL
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:37 2005] : (2) DM: Blobs of magical energy streak towards a robot.
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc The one I couldn't use anymore, because I'm wearing the other amulet
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:50 2005] : (2) DM: Which one Belros?
[Thu Oct 27 23:06:57 2005] : (2) DM: And how much damage?
[Thu Oct 27 23:07:20 2005] : (3) Belros: [3d4+3] -> [1,4,4,3] = (12)
[Thu Oct 27 23:07:22 2005] : (3) Belros: #1
[Thu Oct 27 23:07:45 2005] : (2) DM: It crackles and sparks
[Thu Oct 27 23:07:51 2005] : (2) DM: done?
[Thu Oct 27 23:08:01 2005] : (3) Belros: 5ft left
[Thu Oct 27 23:08:19 2005] : (3) Belros: "Hey! This still works"
[Thu Oct 27 23:08:24 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Oct 27 23:08:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Shooting #1 again
[Thu Oct 27 23:08:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc how tall are these things?
[Thu Oct 27 23:08:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS, SA (base): [1d20+13] -> [1,13] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+5d6] -> [1,2,2,3,4,5,5] = (22)
[Thu Oct 27 23:08:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS, SA (second): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+5d6] -> [1,2,6,2,5,6,2] = (24)
[Thu Oct 27 23:09:00 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc I demand new dice!
[Thu Oct 27 23:09:20 2005] : (2) DM: ooc they're about 0.8 cm high and about 0.5 meter in diameter
[Thu Oct 27 23:09:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc still not flanking though
[Thu Oct 27 23:09:32 2005] : (2) DM: Miss.
[Thu Oct 27 23:09:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Why not?
[Thu Oct 27 23:09:50 2005] : (2) DM: ooc There's no one next to #1
[Thu Oct 27 23:09:57 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc flanking requires someone at 180 degrees to you
[Thu Oct 27 23:10:06 2005] : (1) Huerney: e.g behind them
[Thu Oct 27 23:10:09 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ic
[Thu Oct 27 23:10:27 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc 0.8cm tall? /me jumps on one
[Thu Oct 27 23:10:36 2005] : (2) DM: You could move and shoot at number 2 is you like.
[Thu Oct 27 23:10:53 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Every time I think I've got it ...
[Thu Oct 27 23:11:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Shoot again or let those shots stand?
[Thu Oct 27 23:11:39 2005] : (2) DM: you still miss, though.
[Thu Oct 27 23:11:45 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Oct 27 23:11:52 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc the thing about flanking, is that it's mostly a a melee thing! You're shooting at me if you miss!!
[Thu Oct 27 23:12:12 2005] : (1) Huerney: Smack #2 again
[Thu Oct 27 23:12:17 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) (base): [1d20+13] -> [4,13] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [6,3,3] = (12)
[Thu Oct 27 23:12:17 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) (second): [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [3,3,5] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:12:24 2005] : (2) DM: Both miss.
[Thu Oct 27 23:12:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc crappy rolls!
[Thu Oct 27 23:12:40 2005] : (2) DM: The armoured shell on these things are tough.
[Thu Oct 27 23:12:47 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Oct 27 23:13:52 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I obviously meant 80 cm tall not 8 millimeters...
[Thu Oct 27 23:14:14 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Oct 27 23:14:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Of course you did ;)
[Thu Oct 27 23:14:34 2005] : (3) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Thu Oct 27 23:14:39 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc whoops
[Thu Oct 27 23:14:59 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (base): [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Thu Oct 27 23:14:59 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (second): [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Oct 27 23:14:59 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (third): [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:15:02 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc obviously i've been playing with function key setting :)
[Thu Oct 27 23:15:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: at 1
[Thu Oct 27 23:15:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: or 3 actually
[Thu Oct 27 23:15:16 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: closes to me
[Thu Oct 27 23:15:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: *closest
[Thu Oct 27 23:15:29 2005] : (2) DM: One hit
[Thu Oct 27 23:15:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: draw my other sword
[Thu Oct 27 23:15:58 2005] : (2) DM: ooc you have quick draw?
[Thu Oct 27 23:16:43 2005] : (2) DM: My turn
[Thu Oct 27 23:17:07 2005] : (2) Robot: Theres more whiring from the cylinder. A forth robot climbs out
[Thu Oct 27 23:17:37 2005] : (1) Huerney: "How many of these things are there?"
[Thu Oct 27 23:17:40 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 1 attacks Ayhlanne. Beam: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Thu Oct 27 23:17:42 2005] : (2) Robot: Miss.
[Thu Oct 27 23:17:52 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 2 attacks Huerney: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22)
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:00 2005] : (2) Robot: Hit for [4d4+4] -> [2,4,4,3,4] = (17) damage
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:06 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc using a ranged weapon in melee??
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:19 2005] : (2) Robot: ooc attacks of opputunity for Ayhlanne and Huerney.
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:25 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc yay!
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (base): [1d20+16] -> [6,16] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (second): [1d20+11] -> [11,11] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (third): [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:27 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) (base): [1d20+13] -> [3,13] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [2,3,6] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:28 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) (second): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [4,3,1] = (8)
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:38 2005] : (2) Robot: Ayhlanne hits, Huerney misses.
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:46 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc damned miss anyway!
[Thu Oct 27 23:18:54 2005] : (2) Robot: *Clonk*, a substantial dent in number 3.
[Thu Oct 27 23:19:13 2005] : (1) Huerney: "Aaargh. Cut it out dammit"
[Thu Oct 27 23:19:19 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 3 attacks Ayhlanne: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
[Thu Oct 27 23:19:35 2005] : (2) Robot: Take [4d4+4] -> [2,2,2,4,4] = (14) damage Ayhlanne as the beam sears you.
[Thu Oct 27 23:19:49 2005] : (2) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Oct 27 23:20:07 2005] : (3) Belros: wand again on #1
[Thu Oct 27 23:20:09 2005] : (3) Belros: [3d4+3] -> [1,4,4,3] = (12)
[Thu Oct 27 23:20:24 2005] : (3) Belros: done
[Thu Oct 27 23:20:39 2005] : (2) DM: *fsssss* The wand it does nothing!
[Thu Oct 27 23:20:49 2005] : (3) Belros: "Argh!"
[Thu Oct 27 23:20:54 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Oct 27 23:21:13 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Putting away my bow, snap my fingers and my axe appears
[Thu Oct 27 23:21:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity), sneak attack (base): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+5d6] -> [6,1,6,6,5,5,2] = (31)
[Thu Oct 27 23:21:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity), sneak attack (second): [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+5d6] -> [9,1,5,6,4,3,6] = (34)
[Thu Oct 27 23:21:42 2005] : (2) DM: Number 2?
[Thu Oct 27 23:21:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: #4
[Thu Oct 27 23:22:00 2005] : (2) DM: No sneak attack then.
[Thu Oct 27 23:22:09 2005] : (2) DM: And you miss.
[Thu Oct 27 23:22:19 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Oct 27 23:22:31 2005] : (1) Huerney: Smack #1 again, or attempt it
[Thu Oct 27 23:22:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Stupid sneak attacks, stupid dice
[Thu Oct 27 23:22:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc actually...
[Thu Oct 27 23:23:11 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney starts to sing while remaining defensive
[Thu Oct 27 23:23:24 2005] : (1) Huerney: I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage - Morale bonuses: +2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear... Effects begin on my next round... #"For honour, valour, and the thought of a few more ales!"#
[Thu Oct 27 23:23:38 2005] : (2) DM: done?
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:09 2005] : (1) Huerney: I grab a readied potion and down it
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:23 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: at 3
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:30 2005] : (1) Huerney: [2d8+3] -> [5,2,3] = (10)
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [8,14] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Oct 27 23:24:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: first 4
[Thu Oct 27 23:25:02 2005] : (2) DM: Two hits
[Thu Oct 27 23:25:05 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I think
[Thu Oct 27 23:25:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: can I move?
[Thu Oct 27 23:25:28 2005] : (2) DM: Number 3 is severly dented and smoking and sparking.
[Thu Oct 27 23:25:35 2005] : (2) DM: *beeep* Critical damage.
[Thu Oct 27 23:25:42 2005] : (2) DM: You can make a 5 ft step
[Thu Oct 27 23:25:43 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc 5ft step only
[Thu Oct 27 23:25:59 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: 5 ft step it is
[Thu Oct 27 23:26:38 2005] : (2) Robot: *beeep* "Squad Four Niner Zero Lima requesting backup."
[Thu Oct 27 23:26:47 2005] : (2) Robot: *beep* "Evade! Evade!"
[Thu Oct 27 23:26:51 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 27 23:27:07 2005] : (2) Robot: The robots clatters away together.
[Thu Oct 27 23:27:14 2005] : (2) Robot: *beep* "Form Line"
[Thu Oct 27 23:27:46 2005] : (2) Robot: Anna you get an AoO against number 2.
[Thu Oct 27 23:27:51 2005] : (3) Belros: "What are they doing now??"
[Thu Oct 27 23:28:06 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [4,1,2] = (7)
[Thu Oct 27 23:28:06 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [2,1,5] = (8)
[Thu Oct 27 23:28:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: A hit at last
[Thu Oct 27 23:28:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "They seem to be running away"
[Thu Oct 27 23:28:54 2005] : (2) Robot: You clip it as moves past, your electrical axes causes the unit to spark and smoke.
[Thu Oct 27 23:29:26 2005] : (2) Robot: *beep* "Critial system failure. Shutting down...." *bwoooop*
[Thu Oct 27 23:29:57 2005] : (2) Robot: The remaining robots take aim
[Thu Oct 27 23:30:16 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 4 at anna: [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28)
[Thu Oct 27 23:30:25 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 1 at Huerney: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
[Thu Oct 27 23:30:34 2005] : (2) Robot: number 3 at Ayhlanne: [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
[Thu Oct 27 23:30:38 2005] : (2) Robot: All hit.
[Thu Oct 27 23:30:46 2005] : (2) Robot: [4d4+4] -> [4,2,4,4,4] = (18) damage
[Thu Oct 27 23:30:47 2005] : (2) Robot: [4d4+4] -> [2,1,1,4,4] = (12) damage
[Thu Oct 27 23:30:47 2005] : (2) Robot: [4d4+4] -> [1,3,1,1,4] = (10) damage
[Thu Oct 27 23:31:11 2005] : (2) Robot: 18 damage to Anna, 12 to Huerney, 10 to Ayhlanne.
[Thu Oct 27 23:31:12 2005] : (1) Huerney: "You mother badgers!"
[Thu Oct 27 23:31:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne cringes under the blow
[Thu Oct 27 23:31:32 2005] : (2) Robot: Belros?
[Thu Oct 27 23:31:51 2005] : (3) Belros: try the wand again on #1
[Thu Oct 27 23:31:53 2005] : (3) Belros: [3d4+3] -> [1,4,3,3] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:32:01 2005] : (2) DM: Fizzles again.
[Thu Oct 27 23:32:39 2005] : (2) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Oct 27 23:32:53 2005] : (3) Belros: 5ft right
[Thu Oct 27 23:33:11 2005] : (2) DM: ooc you can make a 30 ft move if you like.
[Thu Oct 27 23:33:23 2005] : (2) DM: ooc A wand is a attack action.
[Thu Oct 27 23:33:44 2005] : (2) DM: ooc or you can make anything move-equiv action, of course.
[Thu Oct 27 23:33:46 2005] : (3) Belros: ok, move towards Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:33:58 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Oct 27 23:34:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (base): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [9,1,1] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:34:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity) (second): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+1d6] -> [2,1,1] = (4)
[Thu Oct 27 23:34:35 2005] : (2) DM: Miss.
[Thu Oct 27 23:34:48 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Oct 27 23:35:37 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney runs in
[Thu Oct 27 23:35:45 2005] : (1) Huerney: Hack at #2
[Thu Oct 27 23:35:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [17,15] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [2,5,5] = (12)
[Thu Oct 27 23:35:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [6,6,10,1] = (23)
[Thu Oct 27 23:35:49 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [3,5,3] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:35:49 2005] : (1) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [6,3,10,3] = (22)
[Thu Oct 27 23:36:01 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc 1st only
[Thu Oct 27 23:36:17 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I resume you mean number 1?
[Thu Oct 27 23:36:36 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc umm, yeah, silly me. the one I was on before
[Thu Oct 27 23:37:08 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney keeps singing
[Thu Oct 27 23:37:14 2005] : (2) DM: You jam your rapier into the gap between a leg and the body. There's a loud crackle.
[Thu Oct 27 23:37:17 2005] : (1) Huerney: #"Until our enemies be bested, we fight. Hold fast my friends"# Bardsong is Active: +2 to hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear
[Thu Oct 27 23:37:54 2005] : (2) DM: *beep beeep* "Critical system damage. Capture imminent. Activating self-destruct." *BOOOM*
[Thu Oct 27 23:38:22 2005] : (2) DM: Number two explodes sending shrapnal and flames into Huerney and Anna.
[Thu Oct 27 23:38:41 2005] : (2) DM: Reflex saves.
[Thu Oct 27 23:38:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Thu Oct 27 23:38:50 2005] : (1) Huerney: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Thu Oct 27 23:38:54 2005] : (2) DM: [2d6+4] -> [4,2,4] = (10)
[Thu Oct 27 23:39:00 2005] : (2) DM: Both take 5 damage.
[Thu Oct 27 23:39:22 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Oct 27 23:39:25 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gulps a potion
[Thu Oct 27 23:39:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: [2d8+3] -> [3,4,3] = (10)
[Thu Oct 27 23:39:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: can I gulp another one?
[Thu Oct 27 23:39:38 2005] : (2) DM: Yup
[Thu Oct 27 23:39:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: [2d8+3] -> [1,7,3] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:39:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: done
[Thu Oct 27 23:40:02 2005] : (2) DM: The two remaining robots clatter backwards again
[Thu Oct 27 23:40:19 2005] : (2) Robot: And they shoot agains
[Thu Oct 27 23:40:30 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 4 on Anna: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Thu Oct 27 23:40:34 2005] : (2) Robot: Miss
[Thu Oct 27 23:40:52 2005] : (2) Robot: *beep* "Sensor malfunction."
[Thu Oct 27 23:41:03 2005] : (2) Robot: Number 3 on Huerney: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Thu Oct 27 23:41:09 2005] : (2) Robot: *beep* "Sensor malfunction."
[Thu Oct 27 23:41:14 2005] : (2) DM: Belros?
[Thu Oct 27 23:41:19 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc 1 in 400 chance..!
[Thu Oct 27 23:41:27 2005] : (3) Belros: Move level with H and A and shoot
[Thu Oct 27 23:41:30 2005] : (3) Belros: Crossbow, light +1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Oct 27 23:41:36 2005] : (2) DM: Miss.
[Thu Oct 27 23:41:41 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Oct 27 23:42:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Axe disappears, grab bow again
[Thu Oct 27 23:42:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (base): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [6,1,3] = (10)
[Thu Oct 27 23:42:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (second): [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [5,1,3] = (9)
[Thu Oct 27 23:42:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: +2 for Bardsong
[Thu Oct 27 23:42:42 2005] : (2) DM: Number 3 is looking really battered and is smoking heavily, number 4 is unscratched. Which are you aiming for?
[Thu Oct 27 23:42:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: #4
[Thu Oct 27 23:43:18 2005] : (2) DM: Hit.
[Thu Oct 27 23:43:27 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Oct 27 23:44:20 2005] : (1) Huerney: Run to #4 and attack
[Thu Oct 27 23:44:33 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [2,5,2] = (9)
[Thu Oct 27 23:44:34 2005] : (1) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [10,15] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [5,1,10,2] = (18)
[Thu Oct 27 23:44:34 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [5,5,2] = (12)
[Thu Oct 27 23:44:34 2005] : (1) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [6,5,10,4] = (25)
[Thu Oct 27 23:44:52 2005] : (2) DM: Charging or normal attack?
[Thu Oct 27 23:44:58 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc normal
[Thu Oct 27 23:45:05 2005] : (2) DM: Hit but not critical.
[Thu Oct 27 23:45:18 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Oct 27 23:45:23 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc run is how much more?
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ie, can I run and attack?
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:05 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Charging is double your move. so 60 ft. You can run 4x so 120 ft but you can't attack then.
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: run and attack number 3
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [1,14] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d8+6] -> [7,6,6] = (19)
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:38 2005] : (2) DM: Miss.
[Thu Oct 27 23:46:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc wait, can I use my other weapon?
[Thu Oct 27 23:47:03 2005] : (2) DM: Only one attack.
[Thu Oct 27 23:47:11 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, ok
[Thu Oct 27 23:47:43 2005] : (2) DM: The robots are now backed up against the steep sides of the crater and make their last stand.
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:04 2005] : (2) Robot: *beeep* "Squad Four Niner Zero Lima requesting backup."
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:06 2005] : (2) Robot: *beeep* "Squad Four Niner Zero Lima requesting backup."
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:23 2005] : (2) Robot: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29) at Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:29 2005] : (2) Robot: Beam: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) at Ayhlanne
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:35 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [5,5,3] = (13)
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:35 2005] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Keen Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [3,5,4] = (12)
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:39 2005] : (2) Robot: [4d4+4] -> [1,3,4,4,4] = (16) damage Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:45 2005] : (2) Robot: AoO Ayhlanne
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+14] -> [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) [2weapon fighting] (third): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Oct 27 23:48:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d8+6] -> [1,4,6] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:49:28 2005] : (2) Robot: [8d4+8] -> [2,4,4,4,4,1,4,4,8] = (35) damage on Huerney as the beam hits him square in the face.
[Thu Oct 27 23:49:43 2005] : (2) Robot: Huerney you strike number four.
[Thu Oct 27 23:49:57 2005] : (2) Robot: It starts smoking heavily.
[Thu Oct 27 23:49:57 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney collapses
[Thu Oct 27 23:50:06 2005] : (2) Robot: [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
[Thu Oct 27 23:50:30 2005] : (2) Robot: Belros?
[Thu Oct 27 23:50:49 2005] : (3) Belros: Shoot at #4
[Thu Oct 27 23:50:51 2005] : (3) Belros: Crossbow, light +1 (base): [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Oct 27 23:51:02 2005] : (2) DM: Hit
[Thu Oct 27 23:51:06 2005] : (3) Belros: move and done
[Thu Oct 27 23:51:12 2005] : (2) DM: *clank*
[Thu Oct 27 23:51:22 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Oct 27 23:51:33 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Move and shoot at #4
[Thu Oct 27 23:51:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (base): [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [4,1,4] = (9)
[Thu Oct 27 23:51:42 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire) (second): [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+1d6] -> [5,1,6] = (12)
[Thu Oct 27 23:51:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: +2 for Bardsong
[Thu Oct 27 23:52:30 2005] : (2) DM: *beep beeep* "Critial System Failure. Main circuit board failure. Activating self destruct." *BOOOM*
[Thu Oct 27 23:52:38 2005] : (2) DM: Make a reflex save Ayhlanne.
[Thu Oct 27 23:52:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
[Thu Oct 27 23:52:48 2005] : (1) Huerney: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Thu Oct 27 23:53:18 2005] : (2) DM: [2d6+4] -> [5,3,4] = (12)
[Thu Oct 27 23:53:31 2005] : (2) DM: Unconcious people can't make reflex saves.
[Thu Oct 27 23:53:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc true enough
[Thu Oct 27 23:53:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Oct 27 23:53:47 2005] : (2) DM: Take 6 damage Ayhlanne
[Thu Oct 27 23:53:47 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc apparently they do. the save also reflects luck
[Thu Oct 27 23:54:01 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Oh okay. Take 6 damage then Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:54:09 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney stops breathing
[Thu Oct 27 23:54:37 2005] : (2) DM: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Oct 27 23:54:45 2005] : (2) DM: [2d6+4] -> [4,1,4] = (9)
[Thu Oct 27 23:55:03 2005] : (2) DM: The explosion shreds the remaining robot which in turn also explodes.
[Thu Oct 27 23:55:16 2005] : (2) DM: Another reflex save for Ayhlanne and Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:55:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
[Thu Oct 27 23:55:27 2005] : (2) DM: [2d6+4] -> [4,3,4] = (11)
[Thu Oct 27 23:55:37 2005] : (1) Huerney: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Thu Oct 27 23:55:41 2005] : (2) DM: 5 damage each.
[Thu Oct 27 23:56:05 2005] : (1) Huerney: Huerney looks slightly more dead
[Thu Oct 27 23:56:06 2005] : (2) DM: [Bad dice format] - [i]Dead[Bad dice format] - [/i] bodies surely can't make reflex saves, though...
[Thu Oct 27 23:56:14 2005] : (2) DM: Dead bodies surely can't make reflex saves, though...
[Thu Oct 27 23:56:30 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: They can't?
[Thu Oct 27 23:56:50 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros rushes to the motionless Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:56:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne runs to Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:56:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: N"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
[Thu Oct 27 23:57:05 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna goes over to Huerney
[Thu Oct 27 23:57:18 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "He's dead? How can that be?"
[Thu Oct 27 23:57:25 2005] : (2) DM: All the now remains on the battlefield are 3 charred piles of metal wreakage, one smoking and sparking robot that's inactive and an empty cylinder.
[Thu Oct 27 23:57:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Noo"
[Thu Oct 27 23:58:06 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc somehow I doubt the white wizardwill be too happy with the team's performance
[Thu Oct 27 23:58:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne does anything she can think of
[Thu Oct 27 23:58:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Thu Oct 27 23:58:27 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc What do you care? You're dead anyway
[Thu Oct 27 23:58:36 2005] : (2) DM: 1650 XP each.
[Thu Oct 27 23:58:38 2005] : (1) Huerney: :P
[Thu Oct 27 23:58:41 2005] : (1) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 27 23:58:47 2005] : (2) DM: GAME END