Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 13 October 2005

[Thu Oct 13 19:39:40 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Oct 13 19:40:11 2005] : (1) DM: You're sailing northwards still with a damaged ship and short of crew.
[Thu Oct 13 19:40:56 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I can heal no more today"
[Thu Oct 13 19:41:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: "ooc we used potions to finish off the healing didn't we?
[Thu Oct 13 19:41:29 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc I think so
[Thu Oct 13 19:41:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We did to some extent, yes"
[Thu Oct 13 19:41:42 2005] : (1) DM: ooc not sure. I lost count of the number healed.
[Thu Oct 13 19:41:51 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I just wish that I could do more for those who were killed"
[Thu Oct 13 19:42:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc what's the sailor guy called?
[Thu Oct 13 19:42:18 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Oram
[Thu Oct 13 19:42:40 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Oram, what sort of rites do you give those who perish at sea?"
[Thu Oct 13 19:42:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well, I think we should tend to what and who can be tended to"
[Thu Oct 13 19:42:59 2005] : (3) Belros: "Healing has always seemed to be beyond my abilities"
[Thu Oct 13 19:43:20 2005] : (1) Oram: "A burial at sea is a simple affair."
[Thu Oct 13 19:43:41 2005] : (1) Oram: "We will take care of the details."
[Thu Oct 13 19:43:47 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, I suppose we should allows friends to say their goodbyes, then be on with it"
[Thu Oct 13 19:44:07 2005] : (1) Oram: "Agreed."
[Thu Oct 13 19:44:28 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Very well"
[Thu Oct 13 19:44:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Ok"
[Thu Oct 13 19:44:48 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney follows Oram's lead in dealing with the dead
[Thu Oct 13 19:45:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Oct 13 19:46:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Oct 13 19:46:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry
[Thu Oct 13 19:46:20 2005] : (1) Oram: The crew prepare sailcloth shrouds and wrap the dead in them. They're weighted down so they sink when dropped overboard while Oram says a few words in his native tongue.
[Thu Oct 13 19:46:26 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros lets them get on with it
[Thu Oct 13 19:46:53 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros has a look round the ship for obvious damage
[Thu Oct 13 19:47:06 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney bows his head
[Thu Oct 13 19:47:27 2005] : (1) Oram: Apart from half the oar missing the rest of the ship looks in fine shape to your eyes, Belros.
[Thu Oct 13 19:48:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "OK, if you'll allow some rest"
[Thu Oct 13 19:49:20 2005] : (1) Oram: Ceremonies complete, Oram which his more expert eyes notes that the ship's taking on more water.and details a bailing crew to keep it under control.
[Thu Oct 13 19:49:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I will take my share of the load and help"
[Thu Oct 13 19:49:28 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "But right now I am swamped"
[Thu Oct 13 19:50:48 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, I guess that once again we should leave it to you Oram"
[Thu Oct 13 19:51:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Thank you Oram"
[Thu Oct 13 19:51:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You have proved an amazing companion"
[Thu Oct 13 19:51:41 2005] : (3) Belros: "Indeed you have"
[Thu Oct 13 19:51:53 2005] : (1) Oram: Oram looks a little embarrassed.
[Thu Oct 13 19:52:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I for one am very grateful that we were able to free you and your companions"
[Thu Oct 13 19:53:10 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc I for one can't work out what that was supposed to mean...
[Thu Oct 13 19:53:16 2005] : (3) Belros: "How long do you think it will be until we reach the coast"
[Thu Oct 13 19:53:43 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Err, we would indeed have been stuck without you all"
[Thu Oct 13 19:54:10 2005] : (1) Oram: "With this following wind, we should reach land in 2 to 3 days. If these charts are accurate."
[Thu Oct 13 19:54:26 2005] : (3) Belros: "Thats fantastic"
[Thu Oct 13 19:54:48 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc phone
[Thu Oct 13 19:55:05 2005] : (1) Oram: "Are either of you familar with Southharbour? I have never been so far before."
[Thu Oct 13 19:55:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We have no idea of places in this world"
[Thu Oct 13 19:55:47 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We were transported here magically"
[Thu Oct 13 19:56:07 2005] : (1) Oram: "Ah."
[Thu Oct 13 19:56:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Indeed"
[Thu Oct 13 19:56:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "But our round friend may have an idea"
[Thu Oct 13 19:57:03 2005] : (1) Oram: "Well, we'll find out soon enough."
[Thu Oct 13 19:57:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Let me look at the map first"
[Thu Oct 13 19:57:09 2005] : (3) Belros: "He better"
[Thu Oct 13 19:57:22 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc map? I knew I'd forgotton something....
[Thu Oct 13 19:57:56 2005] : (1) Oram: "I only have sea charts."
[Thu Oct 13 19:58:18 2005] : (5) Eiltranna (enter): 19:58
[Thu Oct 13 19:58:29 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc yay
[Thu Oct 13 19:58:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The sea charts yes"
[Thu Oct 13 19:58:36 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Hi, all. Sorry I'm late
[Thu Oct 13 19:58:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am curious as to the lay of the land there"
[Thu Oct 13 19:58:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: around the coast that is
[Thu Oct 13 19:59:12 2005] : (1) Oram: Oram unrolls one of the charts.
[Thu Oct 13 19:59:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc hi :-)
[Thu Oct 13 19:59:34 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc Hi H
[Thu Oct 13 19:59:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks
[Thu Oct 13 20:00:05 2005] : (1) Oram: At the very north of the map is the tip of a peninsula, in the eastern side is Southharbour.
[Thu Oct 13 20:00:10 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Frances got het diploma today and I totally forgot about the game. Do you all forgive me?
[Thu Oct 13 20:00:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc of course :)
[Thu Oct 13 20:01:06 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc so why are you here??
[Thu Oct 13 20:01:32 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Because dinner had ended, of course :)
[Thu Oct 13 20:02:40 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc David you drawing skills on openrpg have greatly impoved
[Thu Oct 13 20:02:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: *improved
[Thu Oct 13 20:02:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ahem
[Thu Oct 13 20:03:04 2005] : (1) Oram: In otherword, the chart doesn't show a whole lot of the mainland.
[Thu Oct 13 20:03:44 2005] : (1) Oram: ...the ship sails on...
[Thu Oct 13 20:03:47 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Because they're sea charts, perhaps?
[Thu Oct 13 20:03:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne taps on the orb
[Thu Oct 13 20:04:06 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Yes?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:04:20 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Not in any trouble I hope?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:04:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Just wondering, we're nearing Southharbour"
[Thu Oct 13 20:04:40 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "What next?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:05:17 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Surely that depends on what you want to do?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:05:37 2005] : (3) Belros: "We want to go home"
[Thu Oct 13 20:06:18 2005] : (1) Haldon: "In case, may I suggest that you assist me in reaching my tower?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:06:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I thought that was quite plain"
[Thu Oct 13 20:06:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We do, exactly"
[Thu Oct 13 20:06:48 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well, of course, but where is your tower?
[Thu Oct 13 20:06:51 2005] : (1) Haldon: "It's far to the north and the lands in the central regions are wild and untamed."
[Thu Oct 13 20:06:58 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Grand"
[Thu Oct 13 20:07:00 2005] : (3) Belros: "Oh great"
[Thu Oct 13 20:07:06 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I have seen enough water I guess"
[Thu Oct 13 20:07:19 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Why would it become easy now? Life never is"
[Thu Oct 13 20:07:21 2005] : (3) Belros: "Do you anything much about this area"
[Thu Oct 13 20:07:33 2005] : (3) Belros: "Do you know anything about this area"
[Thu Oct 13 20:08:03 2005] : (2) Huerney: ""And he never mentioned THIS before!"
[Thu Oct 13 20:08:33 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Not a great deal I'm afraid, Southharbour is a major shipping port, the kingdom is rich and prosperous and largely trouble free."
[Thu Oct 13 20:09:32 2005] : (1) Haldon: "It is said that anything that can be bought can be bought in Southharbour. No idea if that's true, mind."
[Thu Oct 13 20:09:39 2005] : (3) Belros: "At least thats something in our favour. Transport should be easier to acquire"
[Thu Oct 13 20:10:21 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "And in a town with that kind of reputation, probably without a lot of questions asked"
[Thu Oct 13 20:11:12 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Perhaps a teleportation spell?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:11:26 2005] : (3) Belros: "That would be very nice"
[Thu Oct 13 20:11:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I see"
[Thu Oct 13 20:11:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well, I do not mind the wild for a while"
[Thu Oct 13 20:11:45 2005] : (3) Belros: "Although I'd settle for horses and a map"
[Thu Oct 13 20:11:49 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Can any of you perform such a spell?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:11:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Actually, I would do anything to get back on land"
[Thu Oct 13 20:12:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I definitely cannot"
[Thu Oct 13 20:12:25 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "That is beyond my powers"
[Thu Oct 13 20:12:35 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I actually meant that we could buy one"
[Thu Oct 13 20:13:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "For all four of us and gear?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:13:24 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Buy spells? I never understood that concept"
[Thu Oct 13 20:13:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "This will probably cost zillions"
[Thu Oct 13 20:13:34 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Umm, details aren't my strong point"
[Thu Oct 13 20:13:38 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc Teleport spell has a table for success. There's a 'mishap' column...
[Thu Oct 13 20:13:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc shit
[Thu Oct 13 20:13:51 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I try to be an ideas man. others can usually do the spade work"
[Thu Oct 13 20:14:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Dear Huerney..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:14:18 2005] : (3) Belros: "I can cast the spell, but I'd rather not try unless I really knew where we were going"
[Thu Oct 13 20:14:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne smirks
[Thu Oct 13 20:14:51 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "You don't know where your home is?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:14:57 2005] : (3) Belros: "I have heard.... stories"
[Thu Oct 13 20:15:00 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Alas, I cannot yet perform a teleportation whilst trapped inside this orb."
[Thu Oct 13 20:15:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Is that a spell one can perform without nknowing their whereabouts"
[Thu Oct 13 20:15:55 2005] : (3) Belros: "My home is beyond the capabilities of any... normal teleportation spell"
[Thu Oct 13 20:15:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: brb, I need to put the rubbish out. the bag stinks
[Thu Oct 13 20:16:41 2005] : (3) Belros: "With a good description it has a chance of working"
[Thu Oct 13 20:16:55 2005] : (3) Belros: "However, it is risky"
[Thu Oct 13 20:17:17 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc back
[Thu Oct 13 20:17:34 2005] : (2) Huerney: "So I guess it's back to a long trudge"
[Thu Oct 13 20:17:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "ooook"
[Thu Oct 13 20:17:50 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Through totally unknown terrain"
[Thu Oct 13 20:17:56 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Why am I not surprised?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:18:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne smiles
[Thu Oct 13 20:18:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The woods...the wild"
[Thu Oct 13 20:18:49 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "The sun"
[Thu Oct 13 20:18:54 2005] : (1) Haldon: "One could go round the wild lands instead. Though the journey would be longer."
[Thu Oct 13 20:19:08 2005] : (3) Belros: "How much longer, and how much safer?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:19:38 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I guess we can hire guides in every new area"
[Thu Oct 13 20:19:48 2005] : (2) Huerney: "If there are any to be had"
[Thu Oct 13 20:19:50 2005] : (1) Haldon: "I truly don't know. Was never much of a one for travelling."
[Thu Oct 13 20:20:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "How did you ever end up in this tower then?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:20:43 2005] : (3) Belros: "We should be able to procure good maps of the area. Lets wait until then to decide"
[Thu Oct 13 20:21:21 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Ah. You misunderstand. I live near one of the major cities of the north.
[Thu Oct 13 20:21:47 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "So not a lot of rought terrain then?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:22:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I see"
[Thu Oct 13 20:22:46 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Oct 13 20:23:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: "But there's an enormous wilderness between here and there..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:23:33 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I hate this world"
[Thu Oct 13 20:23:48 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Why, Huerney?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:24:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I'm starting to like it"
[Thu Oct 13 20:25:06 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Because I don't want to be here, yet everything that we need to leave is so far away"
[Thu Oct 13 20:25:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I guess we just have to hope that those elves took care of the demon"
[Thu Oct 13 20:25:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: "But to be honest..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:25:54 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Nothing we can do about that here and now"
[Thu Oct 13 20:26:02 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Oct 13 20:26:26 2005] : (2) Huerney: "My tales are meaningless here. Who cares about tales of heroism on other wolds?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:26:47 2005] : (3) Belros: "Apart from Oram and the crew, all we've seen of it are crazy people and water"
[Thu Oct 13 20:26:49 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "People who want to know about those worlds?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:27:04 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Oooh. That reminds me. It almost slipped my mind."
[Thu Oct 13 20:27:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Those are too few and far between Anna"
[Thu Oct 13 20:27:23 2005] : (3) Belros: "I'm sure you can modify your songs a little Huerney"
[Thu Oct 13 20:27:44 2005] : (2) Huerney: "To what though Belros? I know no details of these lands"
[Thu Oct 13 20:28:02 2005] : (1) Haldon: "I have been working on the conundrum of the planar mishaps, and have made a few discoveries that may interest you."
[Thu Oct 13 20:28:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "What slipped your mind?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:28:10 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Just make them about lands far away"
[Thu Oct 13 20:28:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "PLease, do share"
[Thu Oct 13 20:28:14 2005] : (2) Huerney: "To be a bard in a land where your stories are unknown... You just can't understand"
[Thu Oct 13 20:28:28 2005] : (3) Belros: "Give it a few days in a big city talking to people and you'll have material to work with, I'm sure of it"
[Thu Oct 13 20:28:30 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Tell us, Haldon"
[Thu Oct 13 20:29:01 2005] : (2) Huerney: "But people mostly require some sort of cue. Even if it's a land they've only heard of in other tales"
[Thu Oct 13 20:29:15 2005] : (1) Haldon: "On moment. Let me show you."
[Thu Oct 13 20:29:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Anyway..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:29:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney turns to see what Haldon is doing
[Thu Oct 13 20:29:39 2005] : (1) Haldon: A blurry green image shimmers in the air.
[Thu Oct 13 20:29:50 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna leans over the orb
[Thu Oct 13 20:29:51 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Oh bother that's not quite right."
[Thu Oct 13 20:30:42 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Can you get it right?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:30:50 2005] : (1) Haldon: The image sharpens and a stand of translucent and magestic trees hovers over the ships deck.
[Thu Oct 13 20:31:10 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Let's bring the view in closer..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:31:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: huerney looks on, then checks to see that the crew aren't panicking
[Thu Oct 13 20:31:51 2005] : (1) Haldon: The point of view decends into the tree canopy.
[Thu Oct 13 20:32:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Ho."
[Thu Oct 13 20:32:19 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Nifty!"
[Thu Oct 13 20:32:42 2005] : (1) Haldon: (The crew are bothered by mere magical images)
[Thu Oct 13 20:32:48 2005] : (1) Haldon: (The crew aren't bothered by mere magical images)
[Thu Oct 13 20:32:58 2005] : (3) Belros: "Another Illusion?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:33:08 2005] : (2) Huerney: "What is this?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:33:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It reminds me of...3
[Thu Oct 13 20:33:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "
[Thu Oct 13 20:33:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Thu Oct 13 20:33:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: (I'm trying to see if it reminds me of something)
[Thu Oct 13 20:34:16 2005] : (1) Haldon: The image is a miniture, detailed facsimile of the elven Lindean court.
[Thu Oct 13 20:34:37 2005] : (1) Haldon: A group of figures stand in the center.
[Thu Oct 13 20:34:48 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Is this happening right now? Is this a real view?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:34:54 2005] : (1) Haldon: They're likenessess of you.
[Thu Oct 13 20:35:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I knew it"
[Thu Oct 13 20:35:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It's the elven court"
[Thu Oct 13 20:35:20 2005] : (1) Haldon: "... advance time a little..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:35:22 2005] : (3) Belros: "Hey!, I dont have a bald spot! do i?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:35:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 13 20:35:54 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I don't know about bald... I can see your head through your hair"
[Thu Oct 13 20:36:00 2005] : (1) Haldon: The group of figures approach the throne and the 'Queen' of the elves."
[Thu Oct 13 20:36:07 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney winks
[Thu Oct 13 20:36:13 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "That was not our finest hour" Anna winces
[Thu Oct 13 20:36:22 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros starts feeling the top of his head
[Thu Oct 13 20:36:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I believe dithing idiots springs to my mind"
[Thu Oct 13 20:37:10 2005] : (1) Haldon: The scene from the Court replays before your eyes, you see the demoness revealed, you see the orb fall and bounce in slow motion...
[Thu Oct 13 20:37:29 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc "NNNNnnnnnnnooooooooooooo"
[Thu Oct 13 20:37:43 2005] : (1) Haldon: "How let him superimpose the magical energies that flowed."
[Thu Oct 13 20:38:19 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Let the what do what?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:38:36 2005] : (1) Haldon: Glowing green lines flow through the trees. the demoness is wreathed in a violent, turbulent swirl of red and orange.
[Thu Oct 13 20:38:53 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Now observe..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:39:02 2005] : (1) Haldon: The view zooms closer to the orb.
[Thu Oct 13 20:39:13 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna leans in closer
[Thu Oct 13 20:39:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney looks on
[Thu Oct 13 20:39:34 2005] : (1) Haldon: A expanding sphere of blue surrounds it.
[Thu Oct 13 20:40:25 2005] : (3) Belros: "That looks bad"
[Thu Oct 13 20:40:32 2005] : (1) Haldon: Suddenly a thick blank spear of energy meets the expanding sphere, distoring it, it engulfs your images.
[Thu Oct 13 20:40:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I'll take it the resd is the negative energy"
[Thu Oct 13 20:40:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: *red
[Thu Oct 13 20:41:11 2005] : (3) Belros: "Where did that 'spear' come from?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:41:11 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Now if we follow that black band back to it's source..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:41:29 2005] : (1) Haldon: The image moves once more. Revealing...
[Thu Oct 13 20:41:31 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Sure, why don't we?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:41:45 2005] : (1) Haldon: ... perched in a upper bough of a tree a large black raven.
[Thu Oct 13 20:42:07 2005] : (1) Haldon: "How that's the bit that makes no sense to me. Does the raven mean something to you?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:42:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Umm, Saemyr"
[Thu Oct 13 20:42:29 2005] : (2) Huerney: "The keeper"
[Thu Oct 13 20:42:37 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "The who?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:42:38 2005] : (1) Haldon: "It's obviously a powerful wizard. But what is he, or she doing there?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:42:49 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Same guy... We did some work for him"
[Thu Oct 13 20:42:49 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros looks at Huerney blankly
[Thu Oct 13 20:42:58 2005] : (1) Haldon: "You know this wizard?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:43:03 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Could it be an avatar for a deity?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:43:38 2005] : (3) Belros: "Did you do it badly or something else to annoy him?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:43:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hmmmm"
[Thu Oct 13 20:43:52 2005] : (1) Haldon: "A deity? I suppose it could."
[Thu Oct 13 20:43:58 2005] : (2) Huerney: "No, we actually fulfilled his requests"
[Thu Oct 13 20:44:13 2005] : (3) Belros: "So why would he send you here?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:44:14 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Maybe he saved us from death"
[Thu Oct 13 20:44:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Maybe there's something he wants us to do here..."
[Thu Oct 13 20:44:37 2005] : (1) Haldon: "It appears he did exactly that. If we move forwards again."
[Thu Oct 13 20:44:40 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I have no idea"
[Thu Oct 13 20:44:41 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "You met him before? Was he helpful then?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:45:10 2005] : (3) Belros: "Interesting"
[Thu Oct 13 20:45:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Strange"
[Thu Oct 13 20:45:17 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Seems a bit odd though, I would have thought he'd take us into his bosom, so to speak"
[Thu Oct 13 20:45:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne shivers
[Thu Oct 13 20:45:52 2005] : (1) Haldon: The green swirls of energy surge through the court engulfing everything including the demoness, the demoness vanishes under the writhing strangs of magic.
[Thu Oct 13 20:46:02 2005] : (2) Huerney: "He was very cryptic during our dealings"
[Thu Oct 13 20:46:05 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Who are you taling about?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:46:23 2005] : (1) Haldon: "That's all I've managed to divine thus far."
[Thu Oct 13 20:46:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: "It's difficult to explain"
[Thu Oct 13 20:46:42 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "The demon is dead? That's a relief"
[Thu Oct 13 20:46:47 2005] : (2) Huerney: "The god Saemyr... Is also the god of death"
[Thu Oct 13 20:46:51 2005] : (3) Belros: "That image would suggest that the demoness was transported somewhere too"
[Thu Oct 13 20:47:09 2005] : (3) Belros: "And you worked for him?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:47:22 2005] : (3) Belros: "Need a few graves dug, did he?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:47:22 2005] : (2) Huerney: "There was some trouble with some magicians stealing souls or something like that"
[Thu Oct 13 20:47:39 2005] : (1) Haldon: "It's a possibility that the demoness is dead. I would consider it more likely that she's merely vanished and plotting revenge."
[Thu Oct 13 20:47:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: "He needed graves that had been dug up re filled so to speak"
[Thu Oct 13 20:48:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, I don't much like the sound of all this"
[Thu Oct 13 20:48:16 2005] : (3) Belros: "Ahh, I understand you now Huerney"
[Thu Oct 13 20:48:22 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We had to stop the wizards from bringing undead back"
[Thu Oct 13 20:48:28 2005] : (3) Belros: "Could she be here, on this world?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:48:45 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Please tell me she isn't"
[Thu Oct 13 20:49:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Could be a she... I always assumed it was a he. But as death is everywhere, I guess it's not unfeasible that his aspect is here too"
[Thu Oct 13 20:49:24 2005] : (1) Haldon: "The demoness? She's most likely lurking on one of the darker planes."
[Thu Oct 13 20:49:43 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Oh, the demon... sorry"
[Thu Oct 13 20:50:07 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Working for Death himself, that must have been weird"
[Thu Oct 13 20:50:12 2005] : (2) Huerney: "What do you think Ayhlanne? You were with us when we dealt with the keeper"
[Thu Oct 13 20:50:13 2005] : (3) Belros: "Sorry Huerney, I seem to be having two conversations at once."
[Thu Oct 13 20:50:35 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Who are to be aided by such a deity?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:50:48 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: brb
[Thu Oct 13 20:50:55 2005] : (2) Huerney: "He seemed like a reasonable guy to be honest. just concerned that the natural order of life and death was not disturbed"
[Thu Oct 13 20:51:14 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Not trying to make all life extinct as I've heard some gods do"
[Thu Oct 13 20:51:41 2005] : (1) Haldon: Haldon looks a little staggered by that remark.
[Thu Oct 13 20:51:57 2005] : (3) Belros: "I'm not sure I've ever heard a god being described as 'a reasonable guy' "
[Thu Oct 13 20:51:58 2005] : (1) Haldon: "You call the God of Death a 'reasonable guy'?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:52:19 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, I can only describe him how I feel about him"
[Thu Oct 13 20:52:27 2005] : (2) Huerney: "he didn't take lives"
[Thu Oct 13 20:52:38 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Just shepherded souls on to the next place"
[Thu Oct 13 20:52:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Thu Oct 13 20:52:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc like a cosmic bus driver ;)
[Thu Oct 13 20:52:57 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "That sounds reasonable enough"
[Thu Oct 13 20:53:02 2005] : (3) Belros: "Maybe he simply knew his place"
[Thu Oct 13 20:53:09 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne shivers a bit more at the memory
[Thu Oct 13 20:53:33 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Well, death has its place in the order of things"
[Thu Oct 13 20:53:51 2005] : (2) Huerney: "What's up Ayhlanne? I seem to remember that you were quite taken with him"
[Thu Oct 13 20:54:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: "You were considering looking into his orders"
[Thu Oct 13 20:54:11 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Weren't you?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:54:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I was, but it still brings lots of memories back"
[Thu Oct 13 20:54:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Some I am not sure I want to bring back"
[Thu Oct 13 20:55:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Never mind"
[Thu Oct 13 20:55:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Interesting he was here then"
[Thu Oct 13 20:55:48 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Hah, I turn those events into songs. It lessens the horror"
[Thu Oct 13 20:56:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "you are lucky"
[Thu Oct 13 20:56:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Wiords don't do sthe trick so much with me"
[Thu Oct 13 20:56:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Some of those undead things were truly gruesome. But we sorted them out, remember that"
[Thu Oct 13 20:56:29 2005] : (1) Haldon: "He seems to keep an eye on you. I'm not so sure I've landed with the safest group of adventures around."
[Thu Oct 13 20:56:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Remember that one that the cleric made explode?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:56:55 2005] : (2) Huerney: HUeney laughs
[Thu Oct 13 20:57:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Now I feel happier"
[Thu Oct 13 20:57:15 2005] : (3) Belros: "Sounds like a hell of a fight"
[Thu Oct 13 20:57:27 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "If you helped him before, I don't believe he means us harm now"
[Thu Oct 13 20:57:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney shouts "Thankyou Saemyr! I am glad to still be alive"
[Thu Oct 13 20:57:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Haldon, we are not sure we have landed with the safest...errr...crystal orber person around, so I guess we're even"
[Thu Oct 13 20:57:49 2005] : (1) Haldon: Haldon chuckles.
[Thu Oct 13 20:58:59 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "I'm glad you find that amusing"
[Thu Oct 13 20:59:10 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna grins
[Thu Oct 13 20:59:36 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Tell me: how's the beer in your part of the world?"
[Thu Oct 13 20:59:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I have decided to stop moaning about this world and take each day as a new adventure"
[Thu Oct 13 21:00:12 2005] : (3) Belros: "A good outlook Huerney"
[Thu Oct 13 21:00:24 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Ah the beer. The northlands have the best damn beer in the entire wordl"
[Thu Oct 13 21:01:13 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "So what's keeping us here? Let's go!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:01:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Good idea Huerney, let's do that"
[Thu Oct 13 21:01:31 2005] : (1) Haldon: ...ship sails on...
[Thu Oct 13 21:01:39 2005] : (2) Huerney: "How ong until we reach port Oram?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:02:08 2005] : (1) Oram: "Still two to three days."
[Thu Oct 13 21:02:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc have we slept at all?
[Thu Oct 13 21:02:31 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc no.
[Thu Oct 13 21:03:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Right, I can row for a bit, but then I need sleep"
[Thu Oct 13 21:03:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I need sleep"
[Thu Oct 13 21:03:34 2005] : (1) Oram: The ship is using sails no oars at the moment.
[Thu Oct 13 21:03:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes to rest
[Thu Oct 13 21:03:44 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney sleeps
[Thu Oct 13 21:03:50 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "As do I, so let's take turns rowing and sleeping"
[Thu Oct 13 21:04:18 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna takes a nap
[Thu Oct 13 21:04:24 2005] : (1) DM: Two days pass...
[Thu Oct 13 21:04:53 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros sleeps when appropriate
[Thu Oct 13 21:04:57 2005] : (1) Forward Watch: "Land! Land ho!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:04:57 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros sleeps when appropriate
[Thu Oct 13 21:05:45 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Ah, solid ground!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:05:54 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Hip hip..."
[Thu Oct 13 21:05:57 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Is this where we get off?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:06:06 2005] : (3) Belros: "hoooooo-ray"
[Thu Oct 13 21:06:08 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Huzzah!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:06:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne steps on land cautiously
[Thu Oct 13 21:06:36 2005] : (1) Oram: "Look to be the mainland."
[Thu Oct 13 21:06:45 2005] : (2) Huerney: "No I think we have to dock first Anna"
[Thu Oct 13 21:06:46 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc Ayhlanne, goes splash ;)
[Thu Oct 13 21:06:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney winks
[Thu Oct 13 21:07:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ooops
[Thu Oct 13 21:07:34 2005] : (1) Oram: "Good few hours yet, Gotta take it slow round the headland, could be all sorts of hazards beneath the waves."
[Thu Oct 13 21:07:35 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: /me hands Ayhlanne a towel and a robe
[Thu Oct 13 21:09:00 2005] : (1) Oram: A couple of hours later the ship clears the rocky headland and the port city of Southharbour is revealed.
[Thu Oct 13 21:09:53 2005] : (1) DM: Dozens of sailing ships of all shapes and sizes are docked at the wharfs, sheltered by a imposing stone breakwater and harbour wall.
[Thu Oct 13 21:10:07 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Wow, it's pretty big"
[Thu Oct 13 21:10:14 2005] : (1) DM: More ships are arriving and departing.
[Thu Oct 13 21:10:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc bigger than Port Hoon?
[Thu Oct 13 21:10:48 2005] : (1) DM: The city itself sprawls out around the harbour proper.
[Thu Oct 13 21:10:55 2005] : (3) Belros: "You're not wrong"
[Thu Oct 13 21:10:59 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Much bigger than Port Hoon.
[Thu Oct 13 21:11:25 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna gapes
[Thu Oct 13 21:11:43 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney gulps as the city gets bigger and bigger
[Thu Oct 13 21:11:55 2005] : (1) DM: An imposing castle in red stone stand a a rock promentory over looking the harbour.
[Thu Oct 13 21:12:27 2005] : (1) DM: Flags flutter on the towers of the city walls
[Thu Oct 13 21:12:47 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Any slavers here?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:12:53 2005] : (1) DM: Other towers of curious and varied shape dot the city
[Thu Oct 13 21:13:40 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I bet you really can buy anything here!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:13:40 2005] : (1) DM: You don't see any ships that look like they came from the Archipelago, if that's what you're asking Anna.
[Thu Oct 13 21:14:04 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Nice city"
[Thu Oct 13 21:14:21 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Asking Oram and Haldon about what they know of this city, actually
[Thu Oct 13 21:14:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gathers her friends
[Thu Oct 13 21:14:41 2005] : (1) DM: Oram pilots the ship to the harbour mouth and drops anchor.
[Thu Oct 13 21:14:58 2005] : (1) Oram: "Better wait for a pilot."
[Thu Oct 13 21:15:17 2005] : (2) Huerney: "A what?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:15:40 2005] : (1) Oram: "Someone to guide us into the harbour and to a dock."
[Thu Oct 13 21:16:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Oh, OK"
[Thu Oct 13 21:16:22 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "There are people that do that? That's a great idea!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:16:29 2005] : (1) Oram: "Ah. That'll be him now." Oram points to a row boat approaching.
[Thu Oct 13 21:16:49 2005] : (1) Oram: The row boat pulls along side and the pilot calls out.
[Thu Oct 13 21:17:14 2005] : (1) Pilot: "Ho there!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:17:29 2005] : (1) Pilot: A rope is lowered and the pilot comes aboard.
[Thu Oct 13 21:17:42 2005] : (1) Pilot: "Where do you hail from in such a ship?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:17:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne observes the pilot ship
[Thu Oct 13 21:18:14 2005] : (1) Pilot: The row boat back water and turns back to the harbour.
[Thu Oct 13 21:18:14 2005] : (3) Belros: "Far to the south"
[Thu Oct 13 21:18:32 2005] : (1) Pilot: "The south eh? Plenty of tail to tell I bet!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:18:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "This is an emancipated slaver ship"
[Thu Oct 13 21:18:47 2005] : (1) Pilot: "Won't need to buy a drink for a month I reckon."
[Thu Oct 13 21:18:55 2005] : (3) Belros: "A few, certainly"
[Thu Oct 13 21:19:13 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Hah, you don't know the half of it friend"
[Thu Oct 13 21:19:21 2005] : (1) Pilot: "Well, let's get you docked."
[Thu Oct 13 21:19:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We have stories alright"
[Thu Oct 13 21:19:54 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "But no matter how true they are, they will be hard to believe"
[Thu Oct 13 21:20:04 2005] : (1) Pilot: The pilot gives nautical sounding instructions to Oram and the ship eases into the harbour.
[Thu Oct 13 21:20:40 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney looks eager to get onto land
[Thu Oct 13 21:20:42 2005] : (1) Pilot: Oram and the pilot soon have the ship docked.
[Thu Oct 13 21:21:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gathers her friends to talk to them
[Thu Oct 13 21:21:24 2005] : (1) Pilot: "There you go. Maybe well meet in a pub later and you can tell me some of the tales!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:21:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We will!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:21:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "What pub would that be?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:21:47 2005] : (3) Belros: "Perhaps we will"
[Thu Oct 13 21:21:50 2005] : (2) Huerney: "There will be many here"
[Thu Oct 13 21:21:57 2005] : (1) Pilot: Pilot hops ashore.
[Thu Oct 13 21:22:15 2005] : (1) DM: The gang plank is lowered.
[Thu Oct 13 21:22:18 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Just point us to the one with the best beer and meet us there later"
[Thu Oct 13 21:22:34 2005] : (1) Oram.: "I guess this is it, then."
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Oram, yes kind of, will you give me a minute with my friends please?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:18 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney huddles
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We giving him the boat?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:40 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "What do you want to discuss, Ayhlanne?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:41 2005] : (3) Belros: "I assumed so"
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:45 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: (to the party) "The boat was his in the first place, I suppose"
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Exactly that Anna"
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:56 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I have no idea"
[Thu Oct 13 21:23:59 2005] : (3) Belros: "He never said so"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And I was wondering if we could mybe do more than that"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:10 2005] : (3) Belros: "Its of no use to us anyway"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:15 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I don't think we have any more use for it"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:17 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "We don't need it anyway and they deserve it after what they went through"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:27 2005] : (2) Huerney: "And without him, we'd have been scuppered"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:28 2005] : (3) Belros: "More than free them from certain death and give them a boat?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We don't, let's just tell him that he should wait for us for a week or so"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:45 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Just as long as they promise us and the gods to never be slavers themselves"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:50 2005] : (2) Huerney: "He's done what we ask"
[Thu Oct 13 21:24:57 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, I would like to throw in a few things"
[Thu Oct 13 21:25:02 2005] : (2) Huerney: "we'll have to pay them for anything more"
[Thu Oct 13 21:25:08 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Like what?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:25:20 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Or do you plan on overusing his help"
[Thu Oct 13 21:25:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Huerney, what's in that bacg of yours that we have no use for?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:25:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: *bag
[Thu Oct 13 21:25:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Huh? Have a look yourself... It's all worth at least selling"
[Thu Oct 13 21:26:40 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I did not mean uselss, I meant that we would sell and that we could give him instead"
[Thu Oct 13 21:26:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc link please :P
[Thu Oct 13 21:26:54 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc http://www.craigchambers.org.uk/ORPG/gear.txt
[Thu Oct 13 21:27:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc f*** orpg
[Thu Oct 13 21:27:19 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Oct 13 21:27:27 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We have plenty of cash to pay them. I was just stating that we would have to retain them, rather than relying on his gratitude"
[Thu Oct 13 21:28:06 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc link
[Thu Oct 13 21:28:16 2005] : (3) Belros: "I'm not sure theres anything they could use"
[Thu Oct 13 21:28:18 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "What amount would be reasonable, do you think?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:28:45 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc how d'you do the link?
[Thu Oct 13 21:28:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc what's *really thre*
[Thu Oct 13 21:28:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc HTML
[Thu Oct 13 21:28:59 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc zzzzz
[Thu Oct 13 21:28:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: cos there's some stuff we have taken right?
[Thu Oct 13 21:29:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc as far as I'm aware, all this stuff is in the bag. If you took it and never told me, I don't know
[Thu Oct 13 21:29:43 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc I've taken nothing
[Thu Oct 13 21:29:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Is anyone ever going to use this cloak of resistance?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:29:53 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Everything I took is not in that list anymore
[Thu Oct 13 21:30:02 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc well, took a dagger, but its been removed
[Thu Oct 13 21:30:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes the cloak out
[Thu Oct 13 21:30:06 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Not me, Delphine
[Thu Oct 13 21:30:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc yep Craig, sorry, didn't see you had updated ;)
[Thu Oct 13 21:31:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ooc my question was in game :P
[Thu Oct 13 21:31:29 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I left it in because I felt that the items I'd taken were enough"
[Thu Oct 13 21:31:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I want you all to use whatever you feel you need"
[Thu Oct 13 21:31:48 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Huerney, do you have use for it?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:31:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't need it"
[Thu Oct 13 21:32:19 2005] : (2) Huerney: ""Of course I do, but you do too. you take it"
[Thu Oct 13 21:32:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And this armour"
[Thu Oct 13 21:32:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Or one of the others can have it"
[Thu Oct 13 21:32:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: "those are just to be sold, surely"
[Thu Oct 13 21:33:04 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc Ayhlanne, perhaps if you could make your point...?
[Thu Oct 13 21:33:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I have a cloak that is more precious to me than that one"
[Thu Oct 13 21:33:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I made my point
[Thu Oct 13 21:33:25 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Plus the one that Shev has borrowed"
[Thu Oct 13 21:33:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I want to give this cloak and this armour to Oram"
[Thu Oct 13 21:33:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "He may not use them, but he may sell them and they can share the gold"
[Thu Oct 13 21:33:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: "But we're already giving him a boat"
[Thu Oct 13 21:34:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, what will he do with a boat and no money to buy supplies?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:34:26 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Personally, I think it's overkill"
[Thu Oct 13 21:34:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Anna, Belros?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:34:37 2005] : (3) Belros: "Sell it"
[Thu Oct 13 21:34:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Sell it?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:34:56 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc the ship has a cargo.
[Thu Oct 13 21:35:00 2005] : (2) Huerney: "So give him 100 gold. It's more than enough. Thos items have enormous value"
[Thu Oct 13 21:35:06 2005] : (3) Belros: "they can sell the boat"
[Thu Oct 13 21:35:25 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "We might give him some money, but I think it would be a bad idea to take care of them. They need to do that themselves"
[Thu Oct 13 21:35:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Never mind. I am sorry to see that you are so stingy with your lives"
[Thu Oct 13 21:35:59 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "They have a ship, their lives and freedom, cargo to sell"
[Thu Oct 13 21:36:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "This is not about money, this is about recognition"
[Thu Oct 13 21:36:23 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "How is it stingy to demand indepence of adults?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:36:47 2005] : (2) Huerney: "And we are giving him a boat as well as the freedem that we promised"
[Thu Oct 13 21:37:01 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Pretty damned good if you ask me"
[Thu Oct 13 21:37:06 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc, damn, did Tar go down with all his gear, including the armour I lent him?
[Thu Oct 13 21:37:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc asshole ;)
[Thu Oct 13 21:37:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc you lent him? I thought it was from the group kitty
[Thu Oct 13 21:37:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc he didn't go overboard anyway
[Thu Oct 13 21:37:56 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc Tar has slipped away into the city.
[Thu Oct 13 21:38:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc no, it was my own Dichos armour, and that was not his plate
[Thu Oct 13 21:38:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc maybe I got that one back actually,
[Thu Oct 13 21:38:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ;-)
[Thu Oct 13 21:38:45 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc Tar was too honourable to nick anything.
[Thu Oct 13 21:38:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Anyway. What do we do?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:38:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc he would use it to sleep at night
[Thu Oct 13 21:39:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You do what you want, I'll do what I feel I have to do"
[Thu Oct 13 21:39:13 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc I know that, but you put that armour in the kitty when you got better stuff
[Thu Oct 13 21:39:23 2005] : (3) Belros: "How about Wave goodbye and head into the city?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:39:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes back to Oram
[Thu Oct 13 21:39:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Thu Oct 13 21:39:55 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Thank you so much for your help"
[Thu Oct 13 21:39:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney heads back too
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:00 2005] : (1) Oram: ooc Okay Tar waves goodbye and heads into the city.
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It was a pleasure meeting you"
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:23 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Yes indeed. We are most grateful"
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc so the armour is back in the lkitty
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:28 2005] : (3) Belros: "Thank you Oram. You would make an excellent ships captain"
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Indeed"
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc Dichos Studded Leather +2 (immunity to poison)
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney grins at Belros
[Thu Oct 13 21:40:53 2005] : (1) Oram: "And we thank you for our freedom."
[Thu Oct 13 21:41:27 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Just promise me to not turn slavers yourselves" Anna grins
[Thu Oct 13 21:41:29 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, we don't have much use for the ship"
[Thu Oct 13 21:41:31 2005] : (1) Oram: "We will be heading for out home islands as soon an possible, (to the crew) right, lads!" (crew cheers)
[Thu Oct 13 21:41:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You are welcome"
[Thu Oct 13 21:41:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The ship is yours"
[Thu Oct 13 21:41:50 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Have good and happy lives, all of you"
[Thu Oct 13 21:41:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Make good use of it"
[Thu Oct 13 21:42:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I wish you plain sailing Oram"
[Thu Oct 13 21:42:05 2005] : (1) Oram: "The life of an honest merchants sounds like the thing for me."
[Thu Oct 13 21:42:22 2005] : (1) Oram: "And good luck in your journey."
[Thu Oct 13 21:42:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne give Oram a loaded purse
[Thu Oct 13 21:42:36 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Well, you can start with the cragor from this ship"
[Thu Oct 13 21:42:45 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: cargo
[Thu Oct 13 21:43:22 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney arches his eyebrows, but turns to walk away
[Thu Oct 13 21:43:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "This will help you start off"
[Thu Oct 13 21:43:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "As well as the cargo of course"
[Thu Oct 13 21:43:54 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney moves off
[Thu Oct 13 21:43:59 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna shrugs but keeps silent
[Thu Oct 13 21:44:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Take care, and..well, I never thought I would say that to anyone I liked, but I hope we make it home, and that we will never see you again"
[Thu Oct 13 21:44:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne grins
[Thu Oct 13 21:44:17 2005] : (1) Oram: "Thank you. I hope that future passengers on my ship are as noble as you are."
[Thu Oct 13 21:44:21 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Hold on, Huerney, I'm going your way"
[Thu Oct 13 21:44:36 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Goodbye, Oram, godspeed"
[Thu Oct 13 21:44:45 2005] : (3) Belros: "Goodbye"
[Thu Oct 13 21:44:47 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna follows Huerney
[Thu Oct 13 21:44:54 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros heads for the city
[Thu Oct 13 21:45:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Oct 13 21:46:12 2005] : (1) DM: "The city a hive of activity, people of all kinds moving about their business, street sellers hawking their wares, children running about laughing and playing games in the streets.
[Thu Oct 13 21:46:47 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 100 XP for making to the mainland.
[Thu Oct 13 21:46:52 2005] : (3) Belros: About what time is it here?
[Thu Oct 13 21:47:07 2005] : (1) DM: Painted wooden signs hang from all manner of shops and inns.
[Thu Oct 13 21:47:31 2005] : (1) DM: Each one proclaiming the best source of for this or that.
[Thu Oct 13 21:47:55 2005] : (1) DM: It's early afternoon.
[Thu Oct 13 21:48:14 2005] : (3) Belros: "Lets find somewhere to get food and drink"
[Thu Oct 13 21:48:23 2005] : (1) DM: Pairs of town watch carrying staffs patrol the streets.
[Thu Oct 13 21:48:44 2005] : (3) Belros: "Then we'll be needing a place to stay for a few nights to get supplies and equipment ready"
[Thu Oct 13 21:48:49 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Good idea Belros"
[Thu Oct 13 21:49:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, food and drink and then let's see what this world has to offer"
[Thu Oct 13 21:49:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Interms of magical weapons and instruments, it might be interesting"
[Thu Oct 13 21:49:56 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros approaches a nearby Watchman
[Thu Oct 13 21:50:03 2005] : (3) Belros: "Excuse me"
[Thu Oct 13 21:50:41 2005] : (1) Watchman: "Yes, sir? How can we help?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:50:46 2005] : (3) Belros: "We have just arrived in this fine city and I wonder if you could point us in the direction of a good meal"
[Thu Oct 13 21:51:34 2005] : (1) Watchman: "Many a fine inn in this city, perhaps you could try the Three Crown over yonder."
[Thu Oct 13 21:51:51 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros looks in the direction indicated
[Thu Oct 13 21:51:53 2005] : (1) Watchman: ooc "Three Crowns"
[Thu Oct 13 21:51:57 2005] : (3) Belros: "Thank you very much"
[Thu Oct 13 21:52:05 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Is the beer any good there?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:52:32 2005] : (1) Watchman: "I believe so."
[Thu Oct 13 21:52:40 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Excellent"
[Thu Oct 13 21:52:46 2005] : (3) Belros: "Lets go"
[Thu Oct 13 21:53:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Is there wine?"
[Thu Oct 13 21:54:01 2005] : (1) Watchman: "Likely so."
[Thu Oct 13 21:54:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Great, let us go"
[Thu Oct 13 21:54:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney heads for the inn
[Thu Oct 13 21:54:51 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Oct 13 21:55:09 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Wait for me, Huerney"
[Thu Oct 13 21:55:28 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Oct 13 21:55:58 2005] : (1) Watchman: It's a large inn, well kept and clean.
[Thu Oct 13 21:56:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Hurry up then!"
[Thu Oct 13 21:56:47 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Yeah, yeah"
[Thu Oct 13 21:56:48 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Look, I'll let you go first"
[Thu Oct 13 21:57:02 2005] : (2) Huerney: "You can get the first round in"
[Thu Oct 13 21:57:10 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney laughs
[Thu Oct 13 21:57:12 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna runs after Huerney
[Thu Oct 13 21:57:20 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "It'll be my pleasure"
[Thu Oct 13 21:57:30 2005] : (1) DM: Seated around the tables are a number of groups of people. Groups of people rather like yourselfs -- armoured warriors, wizards in robes, cloaked figures with their backs to the walls.
[Thu Oct 13 21:57:56 2005] : (1) DM: You surmise this is the favoured watering hole of adventuring parties.
[Thu Oct 13 21:58:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Interesting crowd. For once we won't stick out"
[Thu Oct 13 21:58:17 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Any races other than humans?
[Thu Oct 13 21:58:17 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Oct 13 21:58:56 2005] : (1) DM: Most are human, the occasional elf and dwarf and gnome.
[Thu Oct 13 21:59:30 2005] : (1) DM: The turn as you enter and look you over before returning to their drinks.
[Thu Oct 13 21:59:58 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne finds a table and sits
[Thu Oct 13 22:00:14 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna gets the drinks in
[Thu Oct 13 22:00:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Cheers Anna!"
[Thu Oct 13 22:01:07 2005] : (3) Belros: "Good job"
[Thu Oct 13 22:02:07 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna samples the beer
[Thu Oct 13 22:03:10 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well Anna... How is it?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:03:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The wine tastes good enough"
[Thu Oct 13 22:03:41 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Ah, but the beer... The beer?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:03:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes another sip of her glass
[Thu Oct 13 22:04:02 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "It's not like the beer at home, bit I like it"
[Thu Oct 13 22:04:05 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I'd descibe a good beer but since I hate the stuff...
[Thu Oct 13 22:04:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney has a large draught
[Thu Oct 13 22:04:25 2005] : (3) Belros: sslurrrrrrp
[Thu Oct 13 22:04:33 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I wonder if they have cider here?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:04:45 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Mmm, that isn't bad though"
[Thu Oct 13 22:04:57 2005] : (1) DM: It's the city where anything can be bought
[Thu Oct 13 22:05:21 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Cider? You're definitely not a dwarf!"
[Thu Oct 13 22:05:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc Bartender... Romulan ale!
[Thu Oct 13 22:05:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I would like to go around and try to understand this world better"
[Thu Oct 13 22:05:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Despite my short stature, indeed I am not"
[Thu Oct 13 22:07:39 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I agree Ayhlanne. We can start by having a look around the city I guess"
[Thu Oct 13 22:07:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc can we sell all the stuff we don't need and get the money?
[Thu Oct 13 22:08:02 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yup
[Thu Oct 13 22:08:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc half price?
[Thu Oct 13 22:08:21 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yup
[Thu Oct 13 22:08:32 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna rummages through the bag and looks at all the stuff still there
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:02 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc selling the crystal ball??
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:23 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc do we have any use for it?
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc and th eimmovable rod?
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I think we should sell the crystal ball, the two armours"
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "and the immovable rod"
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:41 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "I don't think we should sell the potions though, we can use them"
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Agree with Anna"
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I agree"
[Thu Oct 13 22:09:54 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I'd keep the immovable rod. It ought to be useful.
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc remind me what that does?
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:10 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc So would I
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:21 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc push a button on it and it can't be moved at all
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:24 2005] : (1) DM: ooc keeps in place at the touch of a button.
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:36 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "And those healing and disguise kits could come in handy"
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:39 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Belros, could you not use this scroll?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:48 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Even in mid air
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:58 2005] : (3) Belros: "Let me see...... Yes that looks interesting"
[Thu Oct 13 22:10:59 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I'll not sell the mundane items"
[Thu Oct 13 22:11:08 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc anywhere
[Thu Oct 13 22:11:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: "And the last set of armour? Dicho's""
[Thu Oct 13 22:11:45 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I would like to keep the sword and Dichos' armour"
[Thu Oct 13 22:11:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "For now"
[Thu Oct 13 22:12:08 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "I might be able to use that orb"
[Thu Oct 13 22:12:20 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Fine, but how many suits of armour and weapons do you need?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:12:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't mind paying for them, if I can"
[Thu Oct 13 22:13:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "that is, if we sell that crystal ball"
[Thu Oct 13 22:13:22 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I'm kinda tempted to ban bags of holding to prevent this sort of pointless hoarding...
[Thu Oct 13 22:13:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: "That would be a bit silly really. But you can't effectively carry so many swords"
[Thu Oct 13 22:13:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc don't do that!!
[Thu Oct 13 22:13:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (base): [1d20+15] -> [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Oct 13 22:13:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (second): [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Oct 13 22:13:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (third): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Oct 13 22:13:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (base): [1d20+16] -> [10,16] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Oct 13 22:14:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (second): [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu Oct 13 22:14:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Glacier (longsword +2 / on hit slow 2rds fort DC=16) (third): [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Oct 13 22:14:25 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc I think that everything I have would fit in a normal backpack
[Thu Oct 13 22:14:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "OK let's sell drinker then"
[Thu Oct 13 22:14:40 2005] : (2) Huerney: "So do we sell the crystal ball or not?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:15:08 2005] : (3) Belros: "Anna, do you think you'll ever use it?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:15:12 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Could it be of use to us? I know how to use one"
[Thu Oct 13 22:15:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc what does that do? fortune teller? ;)
[Thu Oct 13 22:15:36 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "But I don't know if it'll ever help us"
[Thu Oct 13 22:15:42 2005] : (3) Belros: "As do I"
[Thu Oct 13 22:15:43 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Tell us where the dragon is
[Thu Oct 13 22:16:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: "If we have something to guide us it can be useful"
[Thu Oct 13 22:16:35 2005] : (3) Belros: "In any case, I know of a spell that can help with directions"
[Thu Oct 13 22:16:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: "But how often are we going to have that here?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:16:44 2005] : (1) DM: ooc crystal ball is for scrying, however I think 3.5e changed scrying a lot.
[Thu Oct 13 22:17:05 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc In 3.5 it's just a spell, IIRC
[Thu Oct 13 22:17:29 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc I can cast scrying and locate object spells
[Thu Oct 13 22:17:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc do we need the rapier etc?
[Thu Oct 13 22:18:01 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "That was my point, Huerney, if we have use for it it would be a shame to sell it, if not, we'd be better off with the money"
[Thu Oct 13 22:18:12 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc I don't
[Thu Oct 13 22:18:27 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc I say sell it and everything except potions, scrolls and rod
[Thu Oct 13 22:18:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I say again that I would like to keep the armour
[Thu Oct 13 22:18:57 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc but then I can't actually use 90% of the rest of it
[Thu Oct 13 22:19:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc any justification?
[Thu Oct 13 22:19:40 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc And the kits and arrows, no need to sell those
[Thu Oct 13 22:19:42 2005] : (1) DM: ooc if you want to keep the armour so you can swop into it when you see something poisonous. The DM might go all frowny...
[Thu Oct 13 22:20:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I will roleplay it
[Thu Oct 13 22:20:06 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc no swaping just like this
[Thu Oct 13 22:20:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc but wilderness unknown sounds good for now for example, hence my wanting to keep it
[Thu Oct 13 22:20:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc and wear it
[Thu Oct 13 22:21:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I would like to keep the armour because the uses of both are very different"
[Thu Oct 13 22:21:45 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Knowing we are going into the wild, I'd rather wear leather and be immuned to poison than this chainmail"
[Thu Oct 13 22:21:49 2005] : (3) Belros: "If you think its useful, then we keep it"
[Thu Oct 13 22:21:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "But I am not ready to sell that one either"
[Thu Oct 13 22:22:00 2005] : (3) Belros: "No point selling something that will be used"
[Thu Oct 13 22:22:09 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "As I said, I will pay the price to hkeep it"
[Thu Oct 13 22:22:44 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "After selling the orb we should have some money to spend, enough to fit us out for the wilderness"
[Thu Oct 13 22:23:33 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Selling the orb? What?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:24:02 2005] : (2) Huerney: "The crystal ball, not you doofus"
[Thu Oct 13 22:24:04 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Not your orb, Haldon"
[Thu Oct 13 22:24:48 2005] : (3) Belros: "We'd never sell you. Roll you down the street yes, but never sell"
[Thu Oct 13 22:24:52 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Oh. That's alright then."
[Thu Oct 13 22:25:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc we can bag 37636gp for that lot minus potions, armour and rod... oh and of course th ebag of holding
[Thu Oct 13 22:25:28 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "We don't approve of slavery, so we could never sell a person"
[Thu Oct 13 22:25:49 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I think I could make an exception"
[Thu Oct 13 22:25:58 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I am biuying the armour from the party, so plus/minus me accordingly
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:00 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney laughs out loud
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:01 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Huerney!"
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:07 2005] : (1) Haldon: Haldon looks outraged
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:11 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna grins
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Aww, look he can't take a joke"
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne pets the orb
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Don't listen to him"
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "He's young and careless"
[Thu Oct 13 22:26:45 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne winks
[Thu Oct 13 22:27:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc 9409 for each what does the armour cost?
[Thu Oct 13 22:27:59 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc 2650 to you
[Thu Oct 13 22:28:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc so 6759 for me
[Thu Oct 13 22:28:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc making a grand total of 40386
[Thu Oct 13 22:28:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc 10292 for you
[Thu Oct 13 22:29:18 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc no, you get a share of your own money back
[Thu Oct 13 22:29:32 2005] : (2) Huerney: 10096.5gp each
[Thu Oct 13 22:29:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc oh
[Thu Oct 13 22:29:55 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc huh?
[Thu Oct 13 22:30:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I trust you, I'm bad at this stuff :)
[Thu Oct 13 22:30:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc you buy it from the kitty, then the kitty is split
[Thu Oct 13 22:31:00 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc but you still have to subtract the 2650 from that
[Thu Oct 13 22:31:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc 7446.5 for you
[Thu Oct 13 22:31:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ok
[Thu Oct 13 22:31:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc all done
[Thu Oct 13 22:32:02 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc /me gives the kitty some milk
[Thu Oct 13 22:32:19 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 13 22:32:57 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna starts singing: "I'm in the money!"
[Thu Oct 13 22:33:04 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc I suggest you all scurry off and kit yourselfs up how you wish and we'll rejoin next week for some plotting and scheming.
[Thu Oct 13 22:33:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I believe this is an excellent idea
[Thu Oct 13 22:33:26 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc I love to scheme! :D
[Thu Oct 13 22:33:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc can we take like aday off
[Thu Oct 13 22:33:48 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc "I wholeheartedly endorse this product and/or service"
[Thu Oct 13 22:34:00 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc and I should have some background info and a map for next week too.
[Thu Oct 13 22:34:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc to visit the city and do our own stuff?
[Thu Oct 13 22:34:18 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc sho thang DM
[Thu Oct 13 22:34:35 2005] : (2) Huerney: LOL at Bert
[Thu Oct 13 22:34:40 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well folks, I am going to discover a bit about this world"
[Thu Oct 13 22:35:00 2005] : (2) Huerney: "And I shall find some intersting shops"
[Thu Oct 13 22:35:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I suppose we can stay in this inn for the night?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:35:08 2005] : (3) Belros: "Good idea. How about we meet back here later?"
[Thu Oct 13 22:35:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I was going to propose we do that"
[Thu Oct 13 22:35:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Let's meet here tonight"
[Thu Oct 13 22:35:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And plan some"
[Thu Oct 13 22:35:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc and scheme and plot :)
[Thu Oct 13 22:35:51 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Ah, a whole day off. Sounds perfect"
[Thu Oct 13 22:36:20 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Yes, excellent"
[Thu Oct 13 22:36:37 2005] : (3) Belros: Belros finishes his drink
[Thu Oct 13 22:36:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I suggest we all swamp the dm with email asking questions about such or such weird thing
[Thu Oct 13 22:36:44 2005] : (3) Belros: "See you later tonight"
[Thu Oct 13 22:36:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc and oh, should we get hiorses?
[Thu Oct 13 22:37:04 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc or is that wild too wild?
[Thu Oct 13 22:37:12 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc I think we should
[Thu Oct 13 22:37:21 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc agreed
[Thu Oct 13 22:37:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc yep
[Thu Oct 13 22:38:02 2005] : (1) Haldon: GAME END