Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 06 October 2005

[Thu Oct 6 19:55:48 2005] : (3) DM: GAME START
[Thu Oct 6 19:56:10 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc is Osram around?
[Thu Oct 6 19:56:14 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: or not?
[Thu Oct 6 19:56:42 2005] : (3) DM: Oram isn't the fighting sort is is hanging back with the crew who are lurking out of sight in alleys.
[Thu Oct 6 19:56:46 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc Osram? Isn't that a make of bulb?
[Thu Oct 6 19:56:53 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Actually I'm glad we didn't torch the palace, I wouldn't want to burn innocents"
[Thu Oct 6 19:56:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc Damn, I was going to say that!
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:07 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc it is :D
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:21 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Never heard of it
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:24 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc heh, twins as ever :P
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:25 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Innocents? I am starting to think that nobody is really innocent in this city"
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc where am I?
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:42 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "There might have been children there"
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:52 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Upper left
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc besides in the top right corner...
[Thu Oct 6 19:57:56 2005] : (3) DM: ooc You're with the others
[Thu Oct 6 19:58:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc OK
[Thu Oct 6 19:58:09 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc you never left us :)
[Thu Oct 6 19:58:22 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc and I can't tell left from right
[Thu Oct 6 19:58:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc are we about to fight them?
[Thu Oct 6 19:58:42 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc "Oh looks theres Huerney, and he appears to have a tan"
[Thu Oct 6 19:59:31 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I did read th elog, but can't remember the plan.
[Thu Oct 6 19:59:34 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc grumble
[Thu Oct 6 19:59:44 2005] : (5) Belros: "Hmm, I count 10 of them."
[Thu Oct 6 19:59:44 2005] : (3) DM: Okay, you're approaching the docks, you see 4 soldiers lounging on the ship and 6 more on the wharf. Some are dicing, the other are standing around looking bored.
[Thu Oct 6 19:59:49 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc there is no plan :) we're just busting the guys to get the boat
[Thu Oct 6 20:01:12 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Let's try not to kill them unless we have to"
[Thu Oct 6 20:01:12 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Huerney, will you try and see the mood, or should we just attack them?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:01:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: "See the mood?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:01:38 2005] : (5) Belros: "It worth a chance to get through this without bloodshed, but I'm not hopeful"
[Thu Oct 6 20:01:44 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Based on the previous encounter, I'd say they're unlikely to relinquish the boat"
[Thu Oct 6 20:02:07 2005] : (4) Huerney: "But if you want me to try to charm them I will"
[Thu Oct 6 20:02:29 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye Tried to cast Eagle's Splendor but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Thu Oct 6 20:02:34 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Could you try that? I hate unnecessary bloodshed"
[Thu Oct 6 20:02:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)" )
[Thu Oct 6 20:02:40 2005] : (5) Belros: "If it comes to the worst, try and pick out their commander. They might panic without him"
[Thu Oct 6 20:03:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc ignore th eroll and duration... need to change it to 3.5e
[Thu Oct 6 20:03:10 2005] : (3) DM: ooc you're adventurers, unneccessary bloodshed is practically the job description ;)
[Thu Oct 6 20:03:25 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Oct 6 20:03:27 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Not for me! :P
[Thu Oct 6 20:03:38 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc we're trying to 'role-play' :P
[Thu Oct 6 20:03:41 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney wanders over to the group on the dockside
[Thu Oct 6 20:03:45 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I don't mind what we do, right now I just want to get out of this place"
[Thu Oct 6 20:03:59 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros follows at a distance
[Thu Oct 6 20:04:05 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "This is off-limits, be on your way."
[Thu Oct 6 20:04:15 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Hmm, yes..."
[Thu Oct 6 20:04:36 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I say, how much does a soldier here get paid in a month?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:04:59 2005] : (3) Sargeant: The sargeant looks at you suspiciously, "What's it to you?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:05:13 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Maybe I wish to join you rranks?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:05:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [3,13] = (16)
[Thu Oct 6 20:05:40 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "You'd be a bloody fool to do that."
[Thu Oct 6 20:06:06 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "Pay's crap."
[Thu Oct 6 20:06:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: "See this ship though, I'd quite like to take it back, only you're all in the way."
[Thu Oct 6 20:06:28 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Now I have a bag with 100 gold in it here..."
[Thu Oct 6 20:06:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I could just drop them all over there at the end of the quay"
[Thu Oct 6 20:07:21 2005] : (4) Huerney: "D you suppose your men will stay and guard while I throw money around over there?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:07:22 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "Not likely. I have my orders. Now scram before someone gets hurt."
[Thu Oct 6 20:07:37 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros sighs and shakes his head
[Thu Oct 6 20:07:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney points to somewhere a fair way away from the boat
[Thu Oct 6 20:08:12 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "Ha. And cross Lord Falin. I know what they'll do."
[Thu Oct 6 20:08:52 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "Save your gold and go steal a different ship."
[Thu Oct 6 20:08:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Sure, But maybe there could be something in it for you to be elsewhere for a while?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:09:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: "200 gold perhaps, and another hundred for your men."
[Thu Oct 6 20:09:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+23] -> [12,23] = (35)
[Thu Oct 6 20:10:07 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "Falin ain't to keen on people who leave their posts, they tend to turn up dead."
[Thu Oct 6 20:10:16 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "...but..."
[Thu Oct 6 20:10:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: "200 gold buys a lot of protection"
[Thu Oct 6 20:11:26 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Or a long voyage, with pleney left over to start up as a rich man elsewhere"
[Thu Oct 6 20:11:33 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "We could make it look like a fight."
[Thu Oct 6 20:11:48 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Ah, capital"
[Thu Oct 6 20:12:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Where should I leave the money?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:12:29 2005] : (4) Huerney: "We can deposit it somewhere safe, then return to, finish the deed"
[Thu Oct 6 20:12:55 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "Hmmm...."
[Thu Oct 6 20:13:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Or I can give it to you now"
[Thu Oct 6 20:13:32 2005] : (4) Huerney: "But that may look suspect to be found after a fight with a large stash of gold"
[Thu Oct 6 20:14:01 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "You have to leave it where I can see you've left it. See that stack of crates, over there, leave it behind 'em."
[Thu Oct 6 20:14:15 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Sure."
[Thu Oct 6 20:14:25 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney wanders back to the others
[Thu Oct 6 20:14:40 2005] : (3) Sargeant: ooc Did you leave the gold?
[Thu Oct 6 20:14:43 2005] : (4) Huerney: "300 gold for a pirate ship, sounds like a good deal to me"
[Thu Oct 6 20:14:49 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros heads back also
[Thu Oct 6 20:14:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc not yet
[Thu Oct 6 20:15:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Are we agreed?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:15:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc to our group that is
[Thu Oct 6 20:15:43 2005] : (5) Belros: "I guess so. Its just annoying to have to buy back what we fought for"
[Thu Oct 6 20:15:47 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Sure we can't keep the gold?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:15:53 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We are"
[Thu Oct 6 20:16:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Well, if you think we can manage it. But goodwill doesn't come from a golden voice alone"
[Thu Oct 6 20:16:19 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "agreed that is"
[Thu Oct 6 20:16:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I think it's a reasonable price. they risk a fair bit in this"
[Thu Oct 6 20:16:55 2005] : (5) Belros: "75 gold each?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:17:12 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Anna, you got to be consistent here. You'd rather avoid bloodshed, but then you want to keep the gold..."
[Thu Oct 6 20:17:14 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Let's see how it works out. I just wish I had enough money to pay my part, but I don't even have 75 gp"
[Thu Oct 6 20:17:15 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Make up your mind"
[Thu Oct 6 20:17:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I have plenty in this bag Belros. Sundry party gold"
[Thu Oct 6 20:17:37 2005] : (5) Belros: "How much have we got?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:17:49 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "even better, then money is not the problem any more"
[Thu Oct 6 20:17:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney puts 300 gold into a purse and leaves it where the sargeant pointed to"
[Thu Oct 6 20:18:01 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "I don't want to kill them, Ayhlanne, but I don't want to reward those thieves either"
[Thu Oct 6 20:18:30 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney walks bak
[Thu Oct 6 20:18:32 2005] : (5) Belros: "Hey, would could give the officer passage to the mainland for.... oh .... 150 gp"
[Thu Oct 6 20:18:53 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna snickers
[Thu Oct 6 20:18:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: "OK, the money is there. What do you want us to do to make it look like a struggle?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:19:03 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "That's a great idea, Belros"
[Thu Oct 6 20:19:23 2005] : (3) Sargeant: "Rough us up a bit, knock a couple of the lads out, that should do it."
[Thu Oct 6 20:19:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: "OK"
[Thu Oct 6 20:20:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: huerney signals to the others
[Thu Oct 6 20:20:18 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna walks over, sap in hand
[Thu Oct 6 20:20:26 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne approaches
[Thu Oct 6 20:20:26 2005] : (5) Belros: "Fine with me. How about some fire damage?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:20:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney steps back...
[Thu Oct 6 20:20:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Ghost Sound ( level 0, "Figment sounds." )
[Thu Oct 6 20:21:12 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc they're all in the deal?
[Thu Oct 6 20:21:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: The sound of a pitched battle erupts from the dock
[Thu Oct 6 20:21:22 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc the soldiers that is
[Thu Oct 6 20:21:35 2005] : (3) Sargeant: ooc they appear to be.
[Thu Oct 6 20:21:49 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc 'appear' to be hmmmm
[Thu Oct 6 20:22:02 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 6 20:22:11 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes one soldier by the collar and punches him across the face, gently, but enough
[Thu Oct 6 20:22:17 2005] : (3) Sargeant: ooc they discussed it amongst themselves but since you don't know the native language you can't tell.
[Thu Oct 6 20:22:32 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sleep ( level 1, "Put 2d4 HD of creatures into comatose slumber.[2d4] -> [4,3] = (7) creatures affected (will save avoids)." )
[Thu Oct 6 20:22:34 2005] : (5) Belros: Casts...: Flaming Sphere (dex 16DC, 10rnds) First Attack - [2d6] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Oct 6 20:22:51 2005] : (3) Sargeant: One soldier drops to the ground with a clatter of armour.
[Thu Oct 6 20:23:00 2005] : (5) Belros: direct it to make scorch marks around the dock
[Thu Oct 6 20:23:05 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney puts a few of them asleep
[Thu Oct 6 20:23:15 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna uses her sap on the nearest soldier
[Thu Oct 6 20:23:17 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Sap (subdual damage) (base): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Oct 6 20:23:17 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Sap (subdual damage) (second): [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Oct 6 20:23:56 2005] : (3) Sargeant: Soon all the soldiers a lying about the wharf in ungaily heaps.
[Thu Oct 6 20:24:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Is Oram around with his men?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:24:20 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "He is not far"
[Thu Oct 6 20:24:22 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc can we hire the sargeant as a henchman? :)
[Thu Oct 6 20:24:40 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne motions ot where Oram and the crew are hidden
[Thu Oct 6 20:24:48 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Let us go!"
[Thu Oct 6 20:24:49 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc you couldn't trust him... he takes bribes!
[Thu Oct 6 20:24:59 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Oct 6 20:25:01 2005] : (5) Belros: Casts...: Mage Armour (+4 AC 10hrs)
[Thu Oct 6 20:25:06 2005] : (5) Belros: (just in case)
[Thu Oct 6 20:25:11 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Umm how do we beat the boats in the bay then?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:25:12 2005] : (3) DM: ooc besides, didn't you just knock him out?
[Thu Oct 6 20:25:37 2005] : (3) Haldon: "I'll take care of that."
[Thu Oct 6 20:25:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc bring him along for the ride... see how he likes that!
[Thu Oct 6 20:25:51 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna looks back at the crates before climbing on board
[Thu Oct 6 20:25:51 2005] : (3) Haldon: "They won't be chasing a merchant ship."
[Thu Oct 6 20:26:06 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Nice going, Haldon"
[Thu Oct 6 20:26:14 2005] : (5) Belros: "Are there any supplies we need?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:26:18 2005] : (3) Haldon: Oram and crew swiftly board the ship and start getting it underway.
[Thu Oct 6 20:26:31 2005] : (5) Belros: "Meaning, anything lying around here we can take?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:26:55 2005] : (3) Haldon: The warehouses are all locked up tight at this hour.
[Thu Oct 6 20:27:07 2005] : (4) Huerney: " Wee could load the crates on board quickly"
[Thu Oct 6 20:27:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: "But I think haste is needed here"
[Thu Oct 6 20:27:32 2005] : (5) Belros: "Agreed. Lets go"
[Thu Oct 6 20:27:45 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "And if Haldon can disguise our ship, who needs those crates?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:28:02 2005] : (3) Haldon: Haldon casts a spell and the ship shimmers and takes on the appearance of a lumbering merchant ship.
[Thu Oct 6 20:28:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney boards and watches the sailors in action
[Thu Oct 6 20:28:10 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Nice Haldon"
[Thu Oct 6 20:28:18 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc but not in a gay way ;)
[Thu Oct 6 20:28:25 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc lmao!!
[Thu Oct 6 20:28:34 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc "In the navy!"
[Thu Oct 6 20:28:37 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 6 20:28:49 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "tadadadada, In the navy!"
[Thu Oct 6 20:29:12 2005] : (3) Haldon: ooc D&D character sheet don't have a box for sexual orientation anyway.
[Thu Oct 6 20:29:19 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "By the way, Huerney: good work!"
[Thu Oct 6 20:29:26 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne scrutinizes the harbour with her goggles to see if she can see the sargeant and his crew moving
[Thu Oct 6 20:29:38 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24)
[Thu Oct 6 20:29:40 2005] : (5) Belros: "Yeah, I'm surprised they agreed"
[Thu Oct 6 20:29:44 2005] : (3) Haldon: They look pretty comatose for now.
[Thu Oct 6 20:29:49 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: (+5 for gooooooooggle :P)
[Thu Oct 6 20:31:04 2005] : (3) DM: ooc didn't you plan some shenanigans with a burning barrels or something?
[Thu Oct 6 20:31:07 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Amazing what a bit of silver does to aid the silver tongue"
[Thu Oct 6 20:31:11 2005] : (5) Belros: "We're not out of trouble just yet. Keep your eyes open"
[Thu Oct 6 20:31:20 2005] : (3) DM: The ship eases out into the harbour.
[Thu Oct 6 20:32:08 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna goes to the bow to keep a look out for any warships
[Thu Oct 6 20:32:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I particularly like my idea to make th enoise of a battle, it should help give them an alibi"
[Thu Oct 6 20:32:46 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc we did, didn't we?
[Thu Oct 6 20:33:04 2005] : (5) Belros: "Yes, but a little warning might be nice next time"
[Thu Oct 6 20:33:18 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Sorry, it just came to me"
[Thu Oct 6 20:33:46 2005] : (3) DM: Your ship is passing some 80 ft from the docked warship.
[Thu Oct 6 20:34:13 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros watches for activity on the warship
[Thu Oct 6 20:34:17 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna takes a good look at it
[Thu Oct 6 20:34:20 2005] : (5) Belros: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Thu Oct 6 20:34:23 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19)
[Thu Oct 6 20:34:33 2005] : (3) DM: There are guards on watch and alert, but they're not paying your ship much notice.
[Thu Oct 6 20:35:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney tries to look merchant like
[Thu Oct 6 20:35:45 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne drops weapons and backpack to look less adventurer like
[Thu Oct 6 20:35:59 2005] : (3) DM: Oram expertly pilots the ship towards the harbour entrance.
[Thu Oct 6 20:36:58 2005] : (3) DM: The ship noses out of the harbour and into the choppier waters of the open sea.
[Thu Oct 6 20:37:28 2005] : (3) DM: Oram orders full sails and sets a course westwards.
[Thu Oct 6 20:37:54 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney looks relieved
[Thu Oct 6 20:38:16 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I don't think I would cope too well with the ship being rammed"
[Thu Oct 6 20:38:31 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna looks back at the island, smiles and looks forward again
[Thu Oct 6 20:38:42 2005] : (3) DM: Within a couple of hours you left the bay behind and turn northwards.
[Thu Oct 6 20:38:52 2005] : (5) Belros: "I'm pretty sure I could stop a couple of ships, but more than that would be troublesome"
[Thu Oct 6 20:38:52 2005] : (3) DM: There's no sign of pursuit.
[Thu Oct 6 20:39:03 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "That was an interesting visit, always nice to meet new people, isn't it?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:39:08 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne sits and relaxes, but keeps her weapons at the ready
[Thu Oct 6 20:39:14 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Yes. Nice. Hmmm."
[Thu Oct 6 20:39:50 2005] : (3) Haldon: "Ahem...can I.... release... spell.... now?" (Haldon looks strained).
[Thu Oct 6 20:40:29 2005] : (5) Belros: "Of course Haldon. Great work"
[Thu Oct 6 20:40:31 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "I think so, but can you repeat it if we get in trouble again?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:40:54 2005] : (3) Haldon: "Phew"
[Thu Oct 6 20:41:05 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Thank you Haldon"
[Thu Oct 6 20:41:12 2005] : (3) Haldon: "Not soon I hope. Exausted."
[Thu Oct 6 20:41:16 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "You've just raised in my books"
[Thu Oct 6 20:41:24 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "This said, you were pretty low"
[Thu Oct 6 20:41:44 2005] : (3) Haldon: "Oh, well. Thanks.. .I guess."
[Thu Oct 6 20:42:38 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Yes, Haldon, thank you"
[Thu Oct 6 20:42:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: "You were a regular part of the team Haldon"
[Thu Oct 6 20:43:04 2005] : (5) Belros: "Indeed. May I ask what you used to change the ship?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:43:40 2005] : (3) Haldon: "Just an illusion actually."
[Thu Oct 6 20:44:26 2005] : (5) Belros: "Simple, yet effective"
[Thu Oct 6 20:45:13 2005] : (3) Haldon: "I need to rest now."
[Thu Oct 6 20:45:21 2005] : (3) Haldon: (The orb fades out)
[Thu Oct 6 20:45:31 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Quite powerful, being able to disguise a whole ship"
[Thu Oct 6 20:45:39 2005] : (3) DM: ooc 500 XP for getting the maps.
[Thu Oct 6 20:45:50 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc :D
[Thu Oct 6 20:45:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc not for me then
[Thu Oct 6 20:46:06 2005] : (3) DM: ooc 200 XP for escaping with them alive.
[Thu Oct 6 20:46:35 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc I dont get the 500 either, since I showed up right at the end :(
[Thu Oct 6 20:47:02 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc I liked getting the maps :D
[Thu Oct 6 20:48:44 2005] : (3) DM: ooc Um. My intent was for everyone to get that XP.
[Thu Oct 6 20:49:01 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc oh, ok
[Thu Oct 6 20:49:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc OK
[Thu Oct 6 20:50:01 2005] : (3) Oram: "Where to now, sirs? Southharbour?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:50:29 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc I figured we all had been together all the time
[Thu Oct 6 20:50:37 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Up North, right?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:50:47 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc We did not roleplay everybody not being here :)
[Thu Oct 6 20:51:18 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I have no idea"
[Thu Oct 6 20:51:18 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc We were too lazy to do that ;)
[Thu Oct 6 20:51:19 2005] : (3) Oram: "Southharbour be the most southern harbour on the main land, aye."
[Thu Oct 6 20:51:35 2005] : (5) Belros: "Then Southharbour it is"
[Thu Oct 6 20:51:41 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Then that sounds like the place to go! Any slavers there?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:52:33 2005] : (3) Oram: "Don't rightly know. I've heard the further north you sail the less brutal it gets."
[Thu Oct 6 20:52:45 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Good!"
[Thu Oct 6 20:53:18 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna gets a bedroll and has a nap on deck
[Thu Oct 6 20:53:37 2005] : (3) Oram: "Now, looking at these charts. Looks like it could be a good couple of weeks sailing. More if we hit bad weather."
[Thu Oct 6 20:53:51 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Wow"
[Thu Oct 6 20:53:53 2005] : (3) Oram: "We'll need supplies, water and food in a week."
[Thu Oct 6 20:53:59 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Errrr, do we have supplies for two weeks?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:54:04 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "OK"
[Thu Oct 6 20:54:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Any idea where we can get them?"
[Thu Oct 6 20:54:34 2005] : (3) Oram: "Should be plenty of fishing villages and the like though. Shouldn't be a problem."
[Thu Oct 6 20:55:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Long as the fishermen aren't a bunch of zombie lords, we should be OK"
[Thu Oct 6 20:55:42 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros chuckles
[Thu Oct 6 20:56:09 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Good"
[Thu Oct 6 20:58:21 2005] : (3) Oram: Days pass...
[Thu Oct 6 20:58:32 2005] : (5) Belros: "I'm reasonably sure I could get us some fish if we needed to"
[Thu Oct 6 20:59:05 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne improves her fishing technique with time
[Thu Oct 6 20:59:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Anna, can you not ask your deity ffor water?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:00:25 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I believe that's a spell that clerical types can request"
[Thu Oct 6 21:00:37 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "That's what I've been doing, Huerney, I can make both drinkable water and foot"
[Thu Oct 6 21:00:54 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "One of each, every day"
[Thu Oct 6 21:01:42 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc enough for 3 people/day?
[Thu Oct 6 21:01:44 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc And yes, I was entering those spells as we spokd :D
[Thu Oct 6 21:02:02 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc 1 cubic foot per level
[Thu Oct 6 21:03:09 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc enought for 3 people /level /day
[Thu Oct 6 21:04:00 2005] : (3) Oram: There's a large crew to feed. You'll still need to dock for supplies.
[Thu Oct 6 21:04:04 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc how many are we anyway?
[Thu Oct 6 21:04:21 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Even a bit more, 18 liters of water/day is more than enought for the 3 of us
[Thu Oct 6 21:04:53 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc we've got a crew, remember
[Thu Oct 6 21:05:15 2005] : (3) Oram: ooc There are 40 crew members.
[Thu Oct 6 21:05:19 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc I remember, but you asked about the 3 of us :P
[Thu Oct 6 21:05:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc there's 4 of us BTW
[Thu Oct 6 21:05:54 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc I was saying that was what the spell would do
[Thu Oct 6 21:06:02 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "From tomorrow I'll dedicate more spells to it, it should strecht our suppiles at least"
[Thu Oct 6 21:06:03 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc forgot the /level bit
[Thu Oct 6 21:06:10 2005] : (3) Oram: It's now the 6th uneventful day at sea. Oram suggest we should dock and resupply.
[Thu Oct 6 21:06:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc 5 of us including Shev
[Thu Oct 6 21:06:39 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Yes, I have seen enough fish for the rest of my life"
[Thu Oct 6 21:06:42 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I think"
[Thu Oct 6 21:06:53 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "And some ale would be good"
[Thu Oct 6 21:06:54 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Sorry, Bert, I read you wrong
[Thu Oct 6 21:07:06 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Surely we will find a tavern of some kind?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:07:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: "You're the sailor Oram. I trust your judgement"
[Thu Oct 6 21:07:10 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "More of that rice ale?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:07:12 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc reading back, it was misleading
[Thu Oct 6 21:07:44 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Not your fault I'm not used to playing a cleric :)
[Thu Oct 6 21:07:52 2005] : (3) Oram: ooc btw, if you're the DM and you want to make secret rolls, just whisper them to yourself.
[Thu Oct 6 21:08:21 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc That's a great idea!
[Thu Oct 6 21:08:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: Ah. Or use some real dice ;)
[Thu Oct 6 21:08:37 2005] : (3) Oram: ooc didn't have enough real dice.
[Thu Oct 6 21:08:39 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc what are they?
[Thu Oct 6 21:08:50 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: [1d10] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Oct 6 21:08:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc sounds bad!
[Thu Oct 6 21:09:22 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc I don't like secret rolls
[Thu Oct 6 21:09:51 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc I think secret rolls for bluff, diplomacy and the such are good
[Thu Oct 6 21:09:53 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc It's more disconcerting for the players to roll visible and not tell us what they're all about
[Thu Oct 6 21:10:01 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc lol, true
[Thu Oct 6 21:11:43 2005] : (3) Oram: Oram, indicates what looks to be a medium sized fishing port. "That should be suitable, shall we set course?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:12:01 2005] : (5) Belros: "Sounds like a good idea"
[Thu Oct 6 21:12:09 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Yep"
[Thu Oct 6 21:12:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc why should diplomacy and bluff be secret if Hide and move silently arent?
[Thu Oct 6 21:12:22 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "As long or slavers as there are no warships about"
[Thu Oct 6 21:12:46 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Because you're character knows when s/he is making a noise?
[Thu Oct 6 21:13:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc but not if they are visible
[Thu Oct 6 21:13:33 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc But they do know if they keep to the shadows
[Thu Oct 6 21:14:05 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc And even then they don't know how sharp the eyes and ears of their observers are
[Thu Oct 6 21:15:39 2005] : (3) Oram: As you approach the town you pass small fishing boats trailing nets and lines.
[Thu Oct 6 21:15:47 2005] : (3) Oram: There are no warships about.
[Thu Oct 6 21:16:16 2005] : (3) Oram: Going to dock?
[Thu Oct 6 21:16:25 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc because diplomacy and bluff if you think they're so great will influence the way tyou go about. Hiding and move silently will just be countered or not by a DM's roll and he'll tell you what's going on. Diplomacy and bluff are more "roleplay tied", imhoo
[Thu Oct 6 21:16:28 2005] : (5) Belros: yup
[Thu Oct 6 21:16:44 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Land, at last"
[Thu Oct 6 21:16:53 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Ale!"
[Thu Oct 6 21:16:56 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I'm not even sure I will be able to walk without falling"
[Thu Oct 6 21:17:23 2005] : (5) Belros: "So, little change there then"
[Thu Oct 6 21:17:39 2005] : (3) Oram: Some time later, oram docks the ship in the small harbour.
[Thu Oct 6 21:17:59 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Berros!" Anna laughs
[Thu Oct 6 21:18:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc well, the PHB tells you which are secret and which aren't. Diplomacy is meant to represent how well your character charms. The player may have no charm, this doesn't mean that the character should be penalised.
[Thu Oct 6 21:18:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Ah, land!"
[Thu Oct 6 21:19:33 2005] : (5) Belros: "I must admit, I will enjoy a good meal and good ale"
[Thu Oct 6 21:20:30 2005] : (3) Oram: There's a small inn.
[Thu Oct 6 21:20:42 2005] : (3) Oram: Oram goes off to arrange supplies.
[Thu Oct 6 21:21:17 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "An Inn"
[Thu Oct 6 21:21:31 2005] : (5) Belros: "Hopefully we can get rooms here"
[Thu Oct 6 21:21:35 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ""Oram, don't forget meat!"
[Thu Oct 6 21:21:55 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gets into the inn and looks around
[Thu Oct 6 21:22:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Why does the land feel like it's moveing??"
[Thu Oct 6 21:22:14 2005] : (3) Oram: "Quiet at this time of the day."
[Thu Oct 6 21:22:14 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna follows Ayhlanne
[Thu Oct 6 21:22:30 2005] : (5) Belros: "I know what you mean Huerney"
[Thu Oct 6 21:22:49 2005] : (3) DM: ooc brb
[Thu Oct 6 21:23:47 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Because we still try to compensate for the movement of the waves perhaps?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:24:15 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Umm, OK"
[Thu Oct 6 21:24:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: "It's odd"
[Thu Oct 6 21:24:32 2005] : (5) Belros: "Maybe if we have enough ale, it will counteract the movement"
[Thu Oct 6 21:24:34 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I think I want to sit down"
[Thu Oct 6 21:24:38 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Just guessing"
[Thu Oct 6 21:26:08 2005] : (3) DM: Ale is served.
[Thu Oct 6 21:26:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Sounds good Belros"
[Thu Oct 6 21:26:24 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Ale is drunk
[Thu Oct 6 21:26:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney sits and drinks
[Thu Oct 6 21:27:49 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ale is drunk again
[Thu Oct 6 21:27:57 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Now Sir, I would love a little wine"
[Thu Oct 6 21:28:03 2005] : (3) DM: Oram enters the inn after a couple of oars.
[Thu Oct 6 21:28:22 2005] : (3) Oram: "Supplies all loaded. We can leave when you're ready."
[Thu Oct 6 21:28:40 2005] : (5) Belros: "That was quick!"
[Thu Oct 6 21:28:41 2005] : (4) Huerney: "We're not staying?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:28:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: "How much were the supplies?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:28:53 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Won't you hae a drink first, Oram?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:29:10 2005] : (3) Oram: "A good idea."
[Thu Oct 6 21:29:25 2005] : (3) Oram: Oram drinks ale.
[Thu Oct 6 21:29:33 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna orders a drink for Oram
[Thu Oct 6 21:29:34 2005] : (5) Belros: "I wonder if we could get a keg to bring with us"
[Thu Oct 6 21:30:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I'm not sure a live beer would be drinkable on a moving boat"
[Thu Oct 6 21:30:11 2005] : (4) Huerney: "But we could get something distilled"
[Thu Oct 6 21:30:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: "A bit of rotgut never did anyone any harm"
[Thu Oct 6 21:30:42 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Distilled beer?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:31:57 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Distilled something, definitely not beer"
[Thu Oct 6 21:32:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: "aye. not sure beer turns into anything nice when distilled"
[Thu Oct 6 21:32:29 2005] : (5) Belros: "Oh well, I suppose the earlier we get moving, the earlier we reach the mainland"
[Thu Oct 6 21:32:31 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Ah, I was wondering about distilling beer, it sounded weird"
[Thu Oct 6 21:32:37 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Wine would probably be OK though"
[Thu Oct 6 21:33:07 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "I'm not too fond of wine, beer or brandy suits me"
[Thu Oct 6 21:34:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Let's see what they have here"
[Thu Oct 6 21:34:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney makes enquiries about what liquor is available
[Thu Oct 6 21:35:41 2005] : (3) Oram: They have some bottles of wine, a bottle of some unlabelled spirit that the innkeep assures you quality stuff.
[Thu Oct 6 21:37:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney takes some wine and a few bottles of the quality stuff
[Thu Oct 6 21:37:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc cost?
[Thu Oct 6 21:37:23 2005] : (3) DM: ooc er...
[Thu Oct 6 21:37:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc 5gp?
[Thu Oct 6 21:38:20 2005] : (3) DM: ooc 5 gp per bottle of wine, 10 gp for the spirits.
[Thu Oct 6 21:38:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney takes 4 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of hooch
[Thu Oct 6 21:39:42 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Right, I'm ready"
[Thu Oct 6 21:40:02 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "If we must, we must"
[Thu Oct 6 21:40:11 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna goes back to the ship
[Thu Oct 6 21:40:42 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros trudges back to the ship
[Thu Oct 6 21:41:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney follows
[Thu Oct 6 21:41:25 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes back also, satisfied with this stay and sorry it was so short
[Thu Oct 6 21:42:02 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "How long will these supplies last us, Oram?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:42:38 2005] : (3) Oram: "Should be enough for two weeks. More than enough to reach Southharbour."
[Thu Oct 6 21:42:54 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Well, goodbye land"
[Thu Oct 6 21:43:19 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "So no more ale for 2 weeks. Still it was nice to walk on terra firma for a while"
[Thu Oct 6 21:43:31 2005] : (3) Oram: ooc It cost 170 gp for the supplies, btw.
[Thu Oct 6 21:43:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc Ok
[Thu Oct 6 21:44:04 2005] : (5) Belros: "Or at least, sway on land"
[Thu Oct 6 21:44:05 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc by 5, how much is that?
[Thu Oct 6 21:44:22 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: 34
[Thu Oct 6 21:44:26 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc How much have we got in group funds?
[Thu Oct 6 21:44:28 2005] : (3) Oram: Oram soon has the ship out to sea and sailing with following breeze.
[Thu Oct 6 21:44:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I took it out of the kitty
[Thu Oct 6 21:45:43 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Shouldn't we charge the crew for their keep? ;)
[Thu Oct 6 21:46:09 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc stuff Here
[Thu Oct 6 21:46:24 2005] : (3) DM: After another 2 days at sea...
[Thu Oct 6 21:46:50 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne is getting laid back, tanning and all
[Thu Oct 6 21:46:55 2005] : (3) DM: One of the lookouts makes an alarmed shout and points of the starboard bow.
[Thu Oct 6 21:47:14 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Anna took the cloak and amulet
[Thu Oct 6 21:47:44 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc updated
[Thu Oct 6 21:47:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: "hat is it?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:48:09 2005] : (4) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [12,-2] = (10)
[Thu Oct 6 21:48:38 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [9,14] = (23)
[Thu Oct 6 21:48:45 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27)
[Thu Oct 6 21:48:52 2005] : (5) Belros: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Thu Oct 6 21:49:51 2005] : (3) DM: In the water a two gray rounded humps in a line.
[Thu Oct 6 21:50:08 2005] : (3) DM: The soon slide under water and are gone.
[Thu Oct 6 21:50:24 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "What were those, Oram?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:50:47 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc notafishes for sure :P
[Thu Oct 6 21:51:09 2005] : (3) Oram: "Oram, I.... don't know. Never seen the like before."
[Thu Oct 6 21:51:13 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc ROTFLOL
[Thu Oct 6 21:52:38 2005] : (3) Oram: Suddenly...
[Thu Oct 6 21:52:40 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Let's consider them dangerous for now, then"
[Thu Oct 6 21:52:46 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well...3
[Thu Oct 6 21:52:48 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "
[Thu Oct 6 21:53:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: "3 what?"
[Thu Oct 6 21:53:29 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc typo
[Thu Oct 6 21:53:34 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc maybe its Nessie
[Thu Oct 6 21:53:45 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc At sea?
[Thu Oct 6 21:53:53 2005] : (3) DM: There a loud crash, the boat rocks and shake violently, oars splinter and throw the men the benches about like rag dolls.
[Thu Oct 6 21:53:53 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well, on thing I know about this thing..it is not a fish"
[Thu Oct 6 21:53:58 2005] : (3) DM: All make reflex saves.
[Thu Oct 6 21:54:01 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc Nessie's cousin
[Thu Oct 6 21:54:06 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Thu Oct 6 21:54:07 2005] : (5) Belros: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
[Thu Oct 6 21:54:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Thu Oct 6 21:54:39 2005] : (3) DM: ooc Reflex save Anna.
[Thu Oct 6 21:54:50 2005] : (3) DM: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Thu Oct 6 21:55:17 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20)
[Thu Oct 6 21:55:33 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Sorry, was distracted for a moment
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:05 2005] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne, you try and grab a handhold but fail, You're flung against the mast. Take [1d10] -> [8] = (8) damage.
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:13 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:17 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: *dong*
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:20 2005] : (3) DM: Everyone roll initiative
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:29 2005] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:33 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: Initiative: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:44 2005] : (5) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Oct 6 21:56:47 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Thu Oct 6 21:57:27 2005] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Oct 6 21:57:56 2005] : (3) DM: Around you are the panicked and stunned crew, some with obviously broken limbs.
[Thu Oct 6 21:58:05 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Aylahnne gets up and grabs her bow
[Thu Oct 6 21:58:16 2005] : (3) DM: k.
[Thu Oct 6 21:58:21 2005] : (3) DM: My turn.
[Thu Oct 6 21:58:22 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Someone take care of the crew!"
[Thu Oct 6 21:59:31 2005] : (3) DM: A long sinuous neck rises out of the water and looks down at the ship.
[Thu Oct 6 21:59:52 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Shit!"
[Thu Oct 6 21:59:55 2005] : (3) DM: The head snakes out and picks up a crew member and swallows him.
[Thu Oct 6 22:00:06 2005] : (3) DM: Anna, your turn.
[Thu Oct 6 22:00:54 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Running over to the crew to provide healing
[Thu Oct 6 22:01:00 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Thu Oct 6 22:01:34 2005] : (3) DM: Almost half the starboard crew are injured, you can only tend one per round.
[Thu Oct 6 22:02:15 2005] : (3) DM: Huerney, your turn.
[Thu Oct 6 22:02:17 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Which is what I'm doing for now, one at a time, the ones must hurt first
[Thu Oct 6 22:02:30 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Summon Monster IV ( level 4, "Calls outsider to fight for you." )
[Thu Oct 6 22:02:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: Large Fiendish shark
[Thu Oct 6 22:03:24 2005] : (3) DM: Make its attack.
[Thu Oct 6 22:03:34 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I'll have to look in the 3.5e MM hold on
[Thu Oct 6 22:03:50 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc I've only got 3e MM
[Thu Oct 6 22:04:30 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Thu Oct 6 22:04:37 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Oct 6 22:04:56 2005] : (3) DM: The creature trumpts and blood stains the water.
[Thu Oct 6 22:05:02 2005] : (3) DM: trumpets
[Thu Oct 6 22:05:18 2005] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Oct 6 22:05:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc now I need to look up fiendish for a 7HD creature too
[Thu Oct 6 22:05:32 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc can I go?
[Thu Oct 6 22:05:43 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc Belros no?
[Thu Oct 6 22:05:50 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Poor Bert ;)
[Thu Oct 6 22:05:55 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc :(
[Thu Oct 6 22:05:56 2005] : (3) DM: ooc No. Because I forgot to write you down.
[Thu Oct 6 22:06:00 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc woe is me
[Thu Oct 6 22:06:04 2005] : (3) DM: ooc Go ahead.
[Thu Oct 6 22:06:09 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Oct 6 22:06:17 2005] : (5) Belros: Casts Summon Monster V - Water Elemental (Med): 30hp; AC = 19

[Thu Oct 6 22:06:29 2005] : (5) Belros: Water Elemental (Med): Slam [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23), Damage [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Oct 6 22:06:50 2005] : (5) Belros: +1 attack and dmg since both are in the water
[Thu Oct 6 22:07:32 2005] : (3) DM: The monster cries out again.
[Thu Oct 6 22:07:51 2005] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Oct 6 22:07:54 2005] : (5) Belros: then hold on to anything nearby incase it hits the boat again
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:05 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne aims (arrows+1)
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:13 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc how far?
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:26 2005] : (3) DM: It's towering over the boat.
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:32 2005] : (3) DM: So not far at all.
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:33 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+16] -> [18,16] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:34 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:36 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+16] -> [20,16] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:36 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21) ===> Damage: [3d8+12] -> [3,6,1,12] = (22)
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:36 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+11] -> [17,11] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:41 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: first three
[Thu Oct 6 22:08:59 2005] : (3) DM: All three arrows strike.
[Thu Oct 6 22:09:12 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: (+1 of course)
[Thu Oct 6 22:09:36 2005] : (3) DM: The monster snaps angrily.
[Thu Oct 6 22:10:09 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: It's lunges for Ayhlanne.
[Thu Oct 6 22:10:12 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: Bite (base): [1d20+15] -> [14,15] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d8+12] -> [3,2,12] = (17)
[Thu Oct 6 22:10:46 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: did it hit?
[Thu Oct 6 22:11:00 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: yep
[Thu Oct 6 22:11:47 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: It attempts to grab hold of you.
[Thu Oct 6 22:11:51 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne cries in pain
[Thu Oct 6 22:12:06 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: ooc always forget grapple rules.
[Thu Oct 6 22:12:13 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc so do I :)
[Thu Oct 6 22:12:47 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc str or dex, wasn't it?
[Thu Oct 6 22:12:50 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18)
[Thu Oct 6 22:13:01 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: [1d20+20] -> [5,20] = (25)
[Thu Oct 6 22:13:13 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: ooc 1d20+ BAB + str
[Thu Oct 6 22:13:39 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: [1d20+13] -> [6,13] = (19)
[Thu Oct 6 22:13:44 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: tow ?
[Thu Oct 6 22:13:48 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: two ?
[Thu Oct 6 22:13:55 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: ooc the first was wrong.
[Thu Oct 6 22:13:57 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc the word 'grapple' always makes me think of Saturday afternoon Wrestling on ITV, years ago.
[Thu Oct 6 22:14:12 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: The monster lifts you up in the air.
[Thu Oct 6 22:14:26 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: It's tail (you presume) thrashes the water.
[Thu Oct 6 22:14:31 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: Tail slap (base): [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Thu Oct 6 22:14:36 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: At the shark.
[Thu Oct 6 22:14:58 2005] : (3) DM: Anna, your turn.
[Thu Oct 6 22:15:25 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna sees what happes to Ayhlanne, stands up and gets her bow out
[Thu Oct 6 22:15:35 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Can I still attack?
[Thu Oct 6 22:15:43 2005] : (3) DM: ooc yes
[Thu Oct 6 22:15:54 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS, +1 arrow (base): [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [6,3,3] = (12)
[Thu Oct 6 22:15:55 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS, +1 arrow (second): [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [6,3,6] = (15)
[Thu Oct 6 22:15:55 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [3d6+9+1d6] -> [6,2,5,9,4] = (26)
[Thu Oct 6 22:16:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc err... ac = 15, hit
[Thu Oct 6 22:16:06 2005] : (3) DM: A hit.
[Thu Oct 6 22:16:26 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Crit?
[Thu Oct 6 22:16:32 2005] : (3) DM: You only got one attack.
[Thu Oct 6 22:16:39 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc booooo
[Thu Oct 6 22:16:41 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc OK
[Thu Oct 6 22:16:43 2005] : (3) DM: Huerney, your turn.
[Thu Oct 6 22:16:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: Blink Dog: Huerney taps his tuning fork and holds it up to chime... Enhanced Blink dog summoned; HP = 37; AC = 17
[Thu Oct 6 22:17:09 2005] : (4) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog uses Dimension door (free action)... 400 foot range
[Thu Oct 6 22:17:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ==> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Thu Oct 6 22:17:21 2005] : (4) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog turns ethereal... Into the ether
[Thu Oct 6 22:17:26 2005] : (3) DM: Blink dog keen on swimming?
[Thu Oct 6 22:17:27 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc A dog in the water?
[Thu Oct 6 22:17:43 2005] : (4) Huerney: Large Fiendish Shark: Bite [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9) (treat as magical)
[Thu Oct 6 22:18:09 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc it can port onto the beast then phase out after biting
[Thu Oct 6 22:18:16 2005] : (3) DM: k
[Thu Oct 6 22:18:21 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc neat trick
[Thu Oct 6 22:18:36 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc err
[Thu Oct 6 22:18:47 2005] : (3) DM: done?
[Thu Oct 6 22:18:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Slow ( level 3, "One subject/level takes only partial actions, -2 AC, -2 melee rolls." )
[Thu Oct 6 22:19:03 2005] : (3) DM: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Oct 6 22:19:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: DC = 16
[Thu Oct 6 22:19:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: Done
[Thu Oct 6 22:19:32 2005] : (3) DM: Belros?
[Thu Oct 6 22:19:34 2005] : (5) Belros: Water Elemental (Med): Slam [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24), Damage [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Oct 6 22:19:49 2005] : (5) Belros: Casts...: Magic Missile for [5d4+5] -> [4,3,1,1,3,5] = (17) damage
[Thu Oct 6 22:20:27 2005] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Oct 6 22:20:30 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne tries to escape from the grapple (is that thing above water or above ship?)
[Thu Oct 6 22:20:48 2005] : (3) DM: You're trapped in the monsters jaws.
[Thu Oct 6 22:21:00 2005] : (3) DM: You're about 15 ft above the deck of the ship.
[Thu Oct 6 22:21:08 2005] : (3) DM: Still attemping to escape?
[Thu Oct 6 22:21:08 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ok, then I can't do anything :)
[Thu Oct 6 22:21:23 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: can I cast a spell?
[Thu Oct 6 22:21:37 2005] : (3) DM: Yes.
[Thu Oct 6 22:21:39 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Thu Oct 6 22:21:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc better to fall onto the deck than be swallowed!
[Thu Oct 6 22:21:53 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu Oct 6 22:22:48 2005] : (3) Sea Monster: The sea monster turns and starts to dive under the water taking Ayhlanne with it.
[Thu Oct 6 22:23:01 2005] : (3) DM: Anna, your turn.
[Thu Oct 6 22:23:16 2005] : (3) DM: Much of the monster is still above the water at this point.
[Thu Oct 6 22:23:20 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Firing at it as it dives
[Thu Oct 6 22:23:33 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), +1 arrow, SA (base): [1d20+13] -> [5,13] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+5d6] -> [2,2,4,5,5,3,6] = (27)
[Thu Oct 6 22:23:33 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), +1 arrow, SA (second): [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+5d6] -> [3,2,3,6,3,3,3] = (23)
[Thu Oct 6 22:24:16 2005] : (3) DM: ooc what the hell? 5d6 fire damage? what's that from
[Thu Oct 6 22:24:39 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: No, 1d6 fire + sneak attack damage
[Thu Oct 6 22:25:18 2005] : (3) DM: Ah. DM mutters something mean about rogues.
[Thu Oct 6 22:25:33 2005] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Oct 6 22:25:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog uses Dimension door (free action)... 400 foot range
[Thu Oct 6 22:25:49 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Rogues are notorious for not listening :P
[Thu Oct 6 22:25:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog turns material... Out of the ether
[Thu Oct 6 22:25:52 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc NOT DEAD YET? What kind of a notafish is this!!!!
[Thu Oct 6 22:25:54 2005] : (4) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ==> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Thu Oct 6 22:26:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog turns ethereal... Into the ether
[Thu Oct 6 22:26:07 2005] : (4) Huerney: Large Fiendish Shark: Bite [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7) (treat as magical)
[Thu Oct 6 22:26:39 2005] : (3) DM: done?
[Thu Oct 6 22:26:42 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 [1d8] -> [6] = (6) sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save to avoid)" )
[Thu Oct 6 22:26:54 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc are you insane?
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:03 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc is that a ranged spell?
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:06 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc Think of Ayhlanne!
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:10 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc am I affected by it?
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:15 2005] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne needs to make a will save too.
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc yes, and yes
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:26 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:28 2005] : (3) DM: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:30 2005] : (4) Huerney: DC = 15
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:43 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc any yes again
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:54 2005] : (3) DM: Belros?
[Thu Oct 6 22:27:59 2005] : (5) Belros: Water Elemental (Med): Slam [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18), Damage [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Oct 6 22:28:15 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc if anything ever tries to carry off a member of the party, soundburst works out pretty well :P
[Thu Oct 6 22:28:20 2005] : (5) Belros: Casts...: Magic Missile for [5d4+5] -> [3,3,2,3,1,5] = (17) damage
[Thu Oct 6 22:28:44 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc when that thing is above water and I can fall unconscious in the water, excuse me, that is NOT a goog idea
[Thu Oct 6 22:28:52 2005] : (3) DM: ooc one moment, need to look up some rules.
[Thu Oct 6 22:29:13 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc dead bodies float :P
[Thu Oct 6 22:29:35 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 6 22:29:38 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc not adventurer's bodies whoa re loaded with gear and wounded as hell :)
[Thu Oct 6 22:30:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc we have a shark to grab you
[Thu Oct 6 22:30:11 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc and a water elemental
[Thu Oct 6 22:30:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: Or a water elemental
[Thu Oct 6 22:30:31 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc and those will just grab me like little dogs?
[Thu Oct 6 22:30:35 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc doubt it ;-)
[Thu Oct 6 22:30:39 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc And a stupid bard to hurt you even more :P
[Thu Oct 6 22:30:49 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc /me wants an Elder Elemental :(
[Thu Oct 6 22:30:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc you prefer that it takes her to the bottom and eats her?
[Thu Oct 6 22:31:30 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc Honestly! You try to help people and all you get is abuse!
[Thu Oct 6 22:31:34 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Thu Oct 6 22:31:43 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 6 22:32:52 2005] : (3) DM: The Sea monster is motionless and bleedy profusely. It sinks, dragging Ayhlanne down with it.
[Thu Oct 6 22:32:59 2005] : (3) DM: Anna?
[Thu Oct 6 22:33:23 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Just looking at it, stunned
[Thu Oct 6 22:33:44 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Help her!"
[Thu Oct 6 22:34:12 2005] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Oct 6 22:34:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Belros can you get your elemental to release her and bring her back?"
[Thu Oct 6 22:35:05 2005] : (5) Belros: "I can try"
[Thu Oct 6 22:35:22 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros command the elemental...
[Thu Oct 6 22:35:44 2005] : (5) Belros: [1d20+16] -> [12,16] = (28)
[Thu Oct 6 22:35:48 2005] : (4) Huerney: I hold until Belros attempts
[Thu Oct 6 22:36:56 2005] : (3) DM: The wlemental surfaces bringing Ayhlanne to the surface.
[Thu Oct 6 22:37:13 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Aylahnne takes a deep breath
[Thu Oct 6 22:37:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I'm holding until after Belros's go
[Thu Oct 6 22:37:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc or whatever it's called
[Thu Oct 6 22:38:04 2005] : (3) DM: 1125 XP each.
[Thu Oct 6 22:38:23 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc Ka'ching
[Thu Oct 6 22:38:50 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros helps Ayhlanne back aboard
[Thu Oct 6 22:38:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Can he bring her aboard Belros, and I'll have alook at her wounds, or Anna acn. there's lots of healing needed here"
[Thu Oct 6 22:38:54 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc wow, scary
[Thu Oct 6 22:39:12 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I...I..really thought that was it"
[Thu Oct 6 22:39:21 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne pants
[Thu Oct 6 22:39:29 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Are you alright?"
[Thu Oct 6 22:39:34 2005] : (5) Belros: oon Can summon a Giant Eagle to bring her aboard if need be
[Thu Oct 6 22:39:37 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "NOt really"
[Thu Oct 6 22:39:48 2005] : (3) DM: You have no problems bring Ayhlanne aboard.
[Thu Oct 6 22:39:55 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc my bow?
[Thu Oct 6 22:39:59 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc :-(
[Thu Oct 6 22:40:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Are you OK. All I could think of was how it worked when Myfanwy wasbeing taken"
[Thu Oct 6 22:40:06 2005] : (3) DM: ooc I assume you kept hold of it.
[Thu Oct 6 22:40:27 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, or dropped it when I tried to get out of the jaws ;-)
[Thu Oct 6 22:40:33 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc it's on board ;)
[Thu Oct 6 22:40:42 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Although I admit I was on my own then"
[Thu Oct 6 22:40:53 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I did not have time to think"
[Thu Oct 6 22:40:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney tails off embarrassedly
[Thu Oct 6 22:40:58 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "What WAS that?"
[Thu Oct 6 22:41:11 2005] : (3) DM: Oram makes a report on the status of the ship.
[Thu Oct 6 22:41:26 2005] : (5) Belros: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Oct 6 22:41:48 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc our knoledge would not help on this world no ?
[Thu Oct 6 22:41:54 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: *knowledge
[Thu Oct 6 22:41:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Oct 6 22:42:11 2005] : (3) Oram: "8 of the crew are dead and 17 are unfit for rowing."
[Thu Oct 6 22:42:16 2005] : (4) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+14] -> [19,14] = (33)
[Thu Oct 6 22:42:36 2005] : (4) Huerney: We can see about as many of the living we can help"
[Thu Oct 6 22:42:50 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "8 dead? That's terrible"
[Thu Oct 6 22:42:50 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc Can we make Tar row for a week? ;)
[Thu Oct 6 22:42:54 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney looks for the worst few
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:02 2005] : (3) Oram: "Almost all of the starboard oars are wrecked, we've sprung a couple of seams but otherwise the hull is fine, nothing a little bailing won't cure."
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:09 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10). ==> [2d8+10] -> [5,8,10] = (23)" )
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:12 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Anna takes care of the wounded crewmembers
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10). ==> [2d8+10] -> [4,3,10] = (17)" )
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10). ==> [2d8+10] -> [8,2,10] = (20)" )
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:16 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I suppose that is good news?"
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:23 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:25 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:26 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:27 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:33 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5). ==> [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)." )
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5). ==> [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)." )
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:36 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5). ==> [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)." )
[Thu Oct 6 22:43:51 2005] : (3) Oram: Huerney cure 6 of the crew members back to full rowing strength.
[Thu Oct 6 22:44:04 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gulps a potion
[Thu Oct 6 22:44:30 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: [2d8+3] -> [5,2,3] = (10)
[Thu Oct 6 22:44:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney hands Ayhlanne a potion of CMW
[Thu Oct 6 22:45:12 2005] : (3) Oram: In summary, you only have 20 rowers compared with 40 for a full complement.
[Thu Oct 6 22:45:17 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I'm fine Heurney"
[Thu Oct 6 22:45:19 2005] : (3) Oram: Oram looks worried.
[Thu Oct 6 22:45:23 2005] : (5) Belros: Belros goes to make up a bed for Ayhlanne to rest
[Thu Oct 6 22:45:26 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Use them for the crew"
[Thu Oct 6 22:45:30 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc brb
[Thu Oct 6 22:45:39 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne lays down for a while
[Thu Oct 6 22:46:06 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "Well, I suppose we could use some exercise and help with the rowing"
[Thu Oct 6 22:46:48 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: casts Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11) damage cured
[Thu Oct 6 22:46:54 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: casts Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) damage cured
[Thu Oct 6 22:46:57 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: casts Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7) damage cured
[Thu Oct 6 22:47:14 2005] : (3) DM: Another 3 crew cured.
[Thu Oct 6 22:48:13 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney gives 3 potions of CLW
[Thu Oct 6 22:48:21 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Oct 6 22:48:22 2005] : (3) DM: The remaing injured crew members are made comfortable and their wounds bandaged and their limbs splinted as necessary.
[Thu Oct 6 22:48:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Oct 6 22:48:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:01 2005] : (3) DM: Only 5 injured crew now.
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: And the CMW I gave to Ayhlanne for one of them too
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:06 2005] : (3) DM: 4
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: [2d8+3] -> [3,2,3] = (8)
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:28 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: "I can help 3 others tomorrow"
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Myself also
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: "
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:49 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: I have tons of potions
[Thu Oct 6 22:49:54 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc how many rowers short are we now?
[Thu Oct 6 22:50:05 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: [2d8+3] -> [6,2,3] = (11)
[Thu Oct 6 22:50:13 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: one CMW
[Thu Oct 6 22:50:13 2005] : (3) DM: You have enough to crew the remaining 20 oars.
[Thu Oct 6 22:50:34 2005] : (3) DM: 3 crew remain injured.
[Thu Oct 6 22:50:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney sets about fixing smashed oars
[Thu Oct 6 22:50:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mending ( level 0, "Makes minor repairs on an object." )
[Thu Oct 6 22:50:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mending ( level 0, "Makes minor repairs on an object." )
[Thu Oct 6 22:50:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mending ( level 0, "Makes minor repairs on an object." )
[Thu Oct 6 22:51:57 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Thu Oct 6 22:52:00 2005] : (3) DM: Mending won't fix something so large and badly damaged. The oars are snapped in half.
[Thu Oct 6 22:52:01 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: shit
[Thu Oct 6 22:52:03 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: CLW
[Thu Oct 6 22:52:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc Ah, oh well
[Thu Oct 6 22:52:37 2005] : (3) DM: ooc mending is for things like broken plates or torn clothes.
[Thu Oct 6 22:52:50 2005] : (5) Belros: "Come morning I should be able to make a few more oars if we need them"
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc or Harry's glasses
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:08 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc can someone remind me what the up is for rangers HP?
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:10 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:11 2005] : (5) Belros: "Do you think we have enough crew now?"
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:19 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc PHB is in box, as I said earlier ;)
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:20 2005] : (3) DM: ooc Ranger hit dice is d10
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:33 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: [1d10] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:43 2005] : (3) DM: ooc open box ;)
[Thu Oct 6 22:53:43 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc unless you went 3.5e, then it's d8
[Thu Oct 6 22:54:14 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, if iknew WHICH box to open :P
[Thu Oct 6 22:54:25 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc never went 3.5e
[Thu Oct 6 22:54:29 2005] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc don't have the books :(
[Thu Oct 6 22:54:48 2005] : (3) DM: ooc don't appear to have the books for 3e either ;)
[Thu Oct 6 22:55:19 2005] : (1) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Oct 6 22:55:22 2005] : (5) Belros: ooc harsh! lol
[Thu Oct 6 22:55:57 2005] : (3) DM: Oram gets the ship underway and you sail onwards and northwards again.
[Thu Oct 6 22:56:01 2005] : (3) DM: GAME END