Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 22 September 2005

[Thu Sep 22 19:45:04 2005] : (2) DM: GAME START
[Thu Sep 22 19:45:58 2005] : (2) DM: ooc not that I can quite recall where we were...
[Thu Sep 22 19:46:08 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: We'd just met the big warship
[Thu Sep 22 19:46:14 2005] : (1) Belros: ship was approaching, we stopped
[Thu Sep 22 19:46:56 2005] : (2) DM: One of Lord Falin's warships is approaching from the port side.
[Thu Sep 22 19:47:21 2005] : (2) DM: You ship is stationary in the water, sails furled and oars shipped.
[Thu Sep 22 19:48:03 2005] : (2) DM: The approaching ship hails you.
[Thu Sep 22 19:48:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "What are we going to do?"
[Thu Sep 22 19:48:31 2005] : (2) Captain: "Ho there! What's your business in these waters?!"
[Thu Sep 22 19:48:34 2005] : (1) Belros: "HELLLOOOOOO"
[Thu Sep 22 19:49:08 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We seek charts, and intend no harm."
[Thu Sep 22 19:49:09 2005] : (1) Belros: "We seek charts of these waters for a journey North, and we were informed that the Lord Falin may be able to help us"
[Thu Sep 22 19:49:14 2005] : (2) Captain: You notice some of the crew cranking back the arms of a small ballista mounted on the fore-deck of the warship.
[Thu Sep 22 19:49:44 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We mean no harm, as I said, and your men will not need that siege-weapon."
[Thu Sep 22 19:49:49 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "No need to attack us, we pose you no threat!"
[Thu Sep 22 19:49:57 2005] : (1) Belros: "This ship was seized by use from a crew of slavers. We have released the slaves and they are helping us"
[Thu Sep 22 19:50:11 2005] : (2) Captain: "From where do you hail?"
[Thu Sep 22 19:50:13 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros calls up the head slave(whatever his name was)
[Thu Sep 22 19:50:40 2005] : (1) Belros: "That is a little hard to explain"
[Thu Sep 22 19:50:44 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We have come from one of the volcanic islands."
[Thu Sep 22 19:51:14 2005] : (2) Captain: "Which island?"
[Thu Sep 22 19:51:25 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "I do not know its name."
[Thu Sep 22 19:51:38 2005] : (1) Belros: "We know nothing of this area"
[Thu Sep 22 19:51:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "We were stranded there"
[Thu Sep 22 19:52:25 2005] : (2) Captain: The captain confers with others on the ship/.
[Thu Sep 22 19:53:11 2005] : (2) Captain: "You will allow us to board and search your ship. Then we will escort you the harbour."
[Thu Sep 22 19:53:19 2005] : (1) Belros: "You may board our ship and see we mean no harm"
[Thu Sep 22 19:53:21 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Agreed."
[Thu Sep 22 19:53:40 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Welcome"
[Thu Sep 22 19:54:52 2005] : (2) Captain: A row boat is lowered and crewed while the captain and 5 armed men board it.
[Thu Sep 22 19:55:14 2005] : (1) Belros: "Is there a ladder we can lower for them to come up?"
[Thu Sep 22 19:55:20 2005] : (2) Captain: It appoaches and pulls along side the ship.
[Thu Sep 22 19:55:41 2005] : (2) Captain: Your crew throws out a line to the boarding party.
[Thu Sep 22 19:55:45 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev goes to help them aboard
[Thu Sep 22 19:56:09 2005] : (2) Captain: Once onboard the Captain directs his men to search the ship.
[Thu Sep 22 19:56:54 2005] : (1) Belros: "If you ask the crew, they will verify what they can of our story"
[Thu Sep 22 19:57:53 2005] : (2) Captain: The captain looks at a tablet in his hand. "Are you carrying any pearls, or timber?"
[Thu Sep 22 19:58:28 2005] : (2) Captain: "Just filling out he paper-work you understand"
[Thu Sep 22 19:58:30 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I'm not, but I don't know about the cargo of this ship"
[Thu Sep 22 19:58:36 2005] : (1) Belros: "We have no idea. As I said it was not our ship"
[Thu Sep 22 19:58:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna shrugs
[Thu Sep 22 19:59:04 2005] : (2) Captain: He makes a mark on the tablet. "And who's ship is it?"
[Thu Sep 22 19:59:20 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "It is now ours."
[Thu Sep 22 19:59:21 2005] : (1) Belros: "Well, it belonged to a crew of slavers"
[Thu Sep 22 19:59:44 2005] : (1) Belros: "When we have reached our destination, I thought we could hand it over to its current crew"
[Thu Sep 22 19:59:45 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "The slavers slain at our hand, we claim the right of capture."
[Thu Sep 22 19:59:57 2005] : (2) Captain: "You really aren't from this part of the world are you. Are you from the northern lands?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:00:29 2005] : (1) Belros: "Well, we're not really from anywhere around here"
[Thu Sep 22 20:00:51 2005] : (1) Belros: "at least, not that we know of"
[Thu Sep 22 20:01:01 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Do you have time? It's quite a long tale"
[Thu Sep 22 20:01:40 2005] : (1) Belros: "I'm sure the Captain has more important things to do"
[Thu Sep 22 20:01:42 2005] : (2) Captain: One of his soldiers salutes. "Nothing on the ship, sir."
[Thu Sep 22 20:02:26 2005] : (2) Captain: "Seems your ship is clean, you may proceed to the harbour."
[Thu Sep 22 20:02:42 2005] : (1) Belros: "Thank you very much, Captain"
[Thu Sep 22 20:02:45 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Thank you. You have been honest and fair with us."
[Thu Sep 22 20:03:00 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Thank you, captain"
[Thu Sep 22 20:03:15 2005] : (2) Captain: The soldier disembark and row back to their ship
[Thu Sep 22 20:04:02 2005] : (1) Belros: "That went quite well"
[Thu Sep 22 20:04:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Very well, I was expecting more trouble actually"
[Thu Sep 22 20:05:02 2005] : (2) DM: Oram coughs.
[Thu Sep 22 20:05:08 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Yes?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:05:12 2005] : (2) Oram: "Shall we get underway, then?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:05:32 2005] : (1) Belros: "Indeed we should"
[Thu Sep 22 20:05:35 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "At once, if we can."
[Thu Sep 22 20:05:54 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That sounds like a great idea"
[Thu Sep 22 20:06:22 2005] : (2) Oram: Oram makes it so. And the shp is soon sliding through the placid waters of the bay towards the harbour. The warship shadowing from a short distance away.
[Thu Sep 22 20:07:01 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc 'makes it so' lol
[Thu Sep 22 20:07:37 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc too much TNG
[Thu Sep 22 20:07:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Don't tell me there are trekkies here
[Thu Sep 22 20:07:47 2005] : (2) DM: Half an hour later the ship is gently slides to a stop against an empty wharf and the crew secures the ship and lowers the gangplank.
[Thu Sep 22 20:08:09 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Do you all wish some shore time? We do not intend to spend long here."
[Thu Sep 22 20:08:11 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc ok, I wont tell you
[Thu Sep 22 20:08:12 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I didn't get it from Star Trek.
[Thu Sep 22 20:08:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Of course not, just from TNG ;)
[Thu Sep 22 20:09:08 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc "ooooo-oh, livin' on a prayer!"
[Thu Sep 22 20:09:15 2005] : (2) Oram: "Time off ship is always appreciated. What time do you wish to depart?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:09:23 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Friends?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:09:45 2005] : (1) Belros: "We have no idea. All we are here for is charts to the North"
[Thu Sep 22 20:10:14 2005] : (2) Oram: Oram scratches his head.
[Thu Sep 22 20:10:40 2005] : (1) Belros: "We could stay here for a day a presume"
[Thu Sep 22 20:10:53 2005] : (2) Oram: "A day it is then."
[Thu Sep 22 20:11:12 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That might be nice, a bit of solid ground under foot for a full day"
[Thu Sep 22 20:11:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna grins
[Thu Sep 22 20:11:39 2005] : (1) Belros: "It may take longer, but I see no reason to spend less time"
[Thu Sep 22 20:12:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "So we all meet back aboard in 24 hours and then we decide what to do next"
[Thu Sep 22 20:12:45 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Do any of you know anything about this port?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:12:59 2005] : (1) Belros: "That sounds like a plan, Anna"
[Thu Sep 22 20:13:15 2005] : (2) Oram: "Never docked here before."
[Thu Sep 22 20:13:34 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Then we shall learn it ourselves."
[Thu Sep 22 20:13:39 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Would that be agreeable to you too, Oram?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:14:10 2005] : (2) Oram: Oram nods.
[Thu Sep 22 20:14:37 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Very well then, let's find us some maps and a drink, not necessarily in that order"
[Thu Sep 22 20:15:47 2005] : (1) Belros: "Now THATS a plan"
[Thu Sep 22 20:16:01 2005] : (2) Oram: Most of the crew disembarks and heads into town. The remaining few sit around grumbling about being on guard.
[Thu Sep 22 20:16:02 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I wonder if this world knows ale"
[Thu Sep 22 20:16:07 2005] : (1) Belros: "Two night at sea is more than I like"
[Thu Sep 22 20:17:19 2005] : (2) DM: The harbour is busy with people unloading and loading ships.
[Thu Sep 22 20:17:26 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc I may regret bringing attention to this, but are pointy elf-ears normal on this plane, or do I have to do a 'Spock' and wear a woolly hat to cover them?
[Thu Sep 22 20:17:50 2005] : (2) DM: ooc No one's commented on your ears so far.
[Thu Sep 22 20:18:09 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc politicians answer :P
[Thu Sep 22 20:18:24 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Let us find an inn, then, as we may ask for directions."
[Thu Sep 22 20:18:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Oooh, I almost forget: Oram can we pay with gold here?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:19:10 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros looks around for an approachable-looking person
[Thu Sep 22 20:19:42 2005] : (2) Oram: "Gold is not common in these islands."
[Thu Sep 22 20:19:59 2005] : (2) Oram: "May I suggest you pay with silver or copper. Or pearls."
[Thu Sep 22 20:20:19 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Silver and copper will be fine"
[Thu Sep 22 20:20:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Thank you so much for your advice, Oram"
[Thu Sep 22 20:21:16 2005] : (2) Oram: "No problem."
[Thu Sep 22 20:21:32 2005] : (2) Oram: Oram turns to tend to some ship related task.
[Thu Sep 22 20:22:16 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "This world seems to be a lot like our own, so far"
[Thu Sep 22 20:22:25 2005] : (1) Belros: "Indeed"
[Thu Sep 22 20:22:27 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros looks around for an approachable-looking person
[Thu Sep 22 20:22:45 2005] : (2) DM: Everyone around looks busy
[Thu Sep 22 20:22:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Again or still? :P
[Thu Sep 22 20:22:59 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc either
[Thu Sep 22 20:23:07 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Is there a visible inn?
[Thu Sep 22 20:23:20 2005] : (1) Belros: "Hmmm, lets just walk about and get our bearings, eh"
[Thu Sep 22 20:23:34 2005] : (2) DM: There are a few taverns around the harbour. Or at least you assume so from the signs.
[Thu Sep 22 20:23:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Most harbours I ever heard off have inns nearby"
[Thu Sep 22 20:23:46 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Let us choose a tavern, then, and ask there."
[Thu Sep 22 20:23:54 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros points to the nicest looking sign
[Thu Sep 22 20:24:02 2005] : (1) Belros: "How about there?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:24:34 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Very well, lead on!"
[Thu Sep 22 20:25:08 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev is wearing his leather armour and carrying his sword.
[Thu Sep 22 20:25:08 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "One seems as good as the other"
[Thu Sep 22 20:25:25 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros picks his way throught the tumultuous workers"
[Thu Sep 22 20:25:38 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Herman says we're a bunch of chickens for not attacking the warship
[Thu Sep 22 20:25:43 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Sep 22 20:25:49 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc hehe
[Thu Sep 22 20:25:58 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Yeah, I was looking forward to sinking you.
[Thu Sep 22 20:26:10 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc *cough*fireballwoodenship*cough*
[Thu Sep 22 20:26:23 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev walks through the crowd without worrying too much about collisions.
[Thu Sep 22 20:26:35 2005] : (2) DM: ooc *cough*counter-spells*cough*
[Thu Sep 22 20:26:39 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc big bully! :P
[Thu Sep 22 20:27:11 2005] : (2) DM: The taverns around the harbour look less than pleasant places.
[Thu Sep 22 20:27:29 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "One of these should do for a start; we can take care of ourselves, I think."
[Thu Sep 22 20:27:34 2005] : (1) Belros: "I dont like the look of these places. Maybe we should keep looking"
[Thu Sep 22 20:28:04 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "So long as we do not ask the innkeeper 'where is a nicer hostelry?'!"
[Thu Sep 22 20:28:20 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna laughs out loud
[Thu Sep 22 20:28:29 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc yay, mince pies!
[Thu Sep 22 20:28:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Perhaps the merchant area?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:28:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc pickled eggs!
[Thu Sep 22 20:28:53 2005] : (2) DM: ooc stick of celery!
[Thu Sep 22 20:29:13 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc on a diet?
[Thu Sep 22 20:29:20 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc bottle of Stella
[Thu Sep 22 20:29:34 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc empty bottle of stella :(
[Thu Sep 22 20:29:35 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Nah, Grolsch!
[Thu Sep 22 20:29:35 2005] : (2) DM: ooc No. I like celery.
[Thu Sep 22 20:29:49 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "There may be more information to be had here, if we listen to the right voices."
[Thu Sep 22 20:30:05 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc uses more energy to eat+digest than you get from it
[Thu Sep 22 20:30:07 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc I know you don't need a diet, Dave :-P
[Thu Sep 22 20:30:40 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "But not now, I couldn't stomach those places while still sober"
[Thu Sep 22 20:31:02 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Better not to go in them drunk, unless you have nothing to lose!"
[Thu Sep 22 20:31:22 2005] : (1) Belros: "Further from the port may have more knowledgable people which is what we need"
[Thu Sep 22 20:31:44 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Then we'll carry on walking, as there are two of you in favour of that."
[Thu Sep 22 20:31:45 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Just klidding, slightly"
[Thu Sep 22 20:32:23 2005] : (1) Belros: "Tell you what, you stick your head in and see what its like"
[Thu Sep 22 20:32:32 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Very well."
[Thu Sep 22 20:32:34 2005] : (1) Belros: "if you think its ok, we go in"
[Thu Sep 22 20:32:55 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev walks over to the nearest establishment and enters.
[Thu Sep 22 20:33:14 2005] : (1) Belros: oob brb, loo
[Thu Sep 22 20:33:46 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: what's it like?
[Thu Sep 22 20:34:09 2005] : (2) DM: Seedy.
[Thu Sep 22 20:34:25 2005] : (2) DM: Dim, sawdust on the floor.
[Thu Sep 22 20:34:43 2005] : (2) DM: Drunken sailors drowning in their drinks.
[Thu Sep 22 20:35:24 2005] : (2) DM: Must of the furniture looks like it's been involved in one to many brawls.
[Thu Sep 22 20:35:48 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev steps outside again "Not excellent, but safe enough. Looks like they have a fight every evening though."
[Thu Sep 22 20:36:13 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Aah, one of those places"
[Thu Sep 22 20:36:19 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Of course."
[Thu Sep 22 20:37:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "So: do we go in?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:37:18 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Your call."
[Thu Sep 22 20:37:38 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I just hope the beer is worth it"
[Thu Sep 22 20:38:01 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna enters the bar
[Thu Sep 22 20:38:06 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "It's worth a shot!"
[Thu Sep 22 20:38:12 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Sep 22 20:38:13 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev orders a round of ales
[Thu Sep 22 20:38:48 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Does such a thing as rice beer exist?
[Thu Sep 22 20:39:11 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc yes.
[Thu Sep 22 20:39:14 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc I only know about rice wine
[Thu Sep 22 20:39:16 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc kirin, asahi etc.
[Thu Sep 22 20:39:44 2005] : (2) DM: ooc k. that's what you get served, anyway.
[Thu Sep 22 20:40:05 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Excellent stuff, though not what I am used to."
[Thu Sep 22 20:40:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It's ... different, certainly not dwarven ale but good enough"
[Thu Sep 22 20:40:46 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros sips at his 'drink'
[Thu Sep 22 20:40:50 2005] : (2) DM: The barkeep is eying your group suspiciously.
[Thu Sep 22 20:41:08 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Afternoon, goodman."
[Thu Sep 22 20:41:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna looks back and smiles
[Thu Sep 22 20:41:26 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev acts confident and a little bit arrogant.
[Thu Sep 22 20:41:45 2005] : (2) DM: "Northerners ain't ye?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:42:39 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Yes, and proud ones. Visiting a new part of the world, and happy to do so."
[Thu Sep 22 20:43:40 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "Aye. Nice part o' the word 'ere."
[Thu Sep 22 20:43:46 2005] : (2) Barkeep: world
[Thu Sep 22 20:44:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "It's amazing, actually, so different from home and yet so alike"
[Thu Sep 22 20:44:32 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We would like it if you could tell us what the best things to see are in this town. Time is short, and we only have enough to see the highlights."
[Thu Sep 22 20:45:35 2005] : (2) Barkeep: His eyes narrow suspiciously. "Palace, up top 'o hill be all fancy I s'pose."
[Thu Sep 22 20:45:57 2005] : (1) Belros: "Is there anywhere that would tell us more about this region?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:46:39 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "But are there not palaces wherever there are too many nobles? What is there unique to this town?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:47:13 2005] : (1) Belros: "Everywhere has something unique. Is there a place of learning that would maybe have more information?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:48:01 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "Place of learnin'? Wyou mean life wiv books 'n' fancy stuff like that?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:48:07 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "And what about shops? What kind of items are sold here?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:48:24 2005] : (1) Belros: "Yeah, books"
[Thu Sep 22 20:48:30 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "This one does; I would rather not, but it is his turn to choose."
[Thu Sep 22 20:48:33 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros gives a warm smile
[Thu Sep 22 20:48:53 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Not books again, please!"
[Thu Sep 22 20:49:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna grins
[Thu Sep 22 20:49:32 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "The Lord, 'e keep books and stuff. Cagey fellow he is, mind."
[Thu Sep 22 20:49:41 2005] : (1) Belros: "Cagey? How so?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:49:46 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Really?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:51:27 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "Don't really know much meself. Keep to 'imself 'e does. And there are the stories..."
[Thu Sep 22 20:52:01 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Ah, now stories are always good. Have a drink yourself, on me, and start to tell us."
[Thu Sep 22 20:52:03 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros looks around suspiciously
[Thu Sep 22 20:52:06 2005] : (1) Belros: "Stories?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:53:16 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc Furtively was the word I wanted instead oof suspiciously
[Thu Sep 22 20:54:10 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "Well, (he looks around a bit conspiratorially) I heard stories that Captains, the ones not so good at lootin, go it t'palace and don't come back out."
[Thu Sep 22 20:54:39 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "They're prob'ly only stores mind."
[Thu Sep 22 20:55:09 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "And does anyone else ever go into the Palace?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:55:13 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "The ones not so good at looting? Are we talking buccaneers here?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:55:13 2005] : (1) Belros: "You're saying that the the Lord likes.... collecting things?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:56:01 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "'e might have 'collected' a few things as you put it."
[Thu Sep 22 20:56:34 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc /me wants to be playing a CN rogue right now...
[Thu Sep 22 20:56:43 2005] : (1) Belros: "As it happens, we are in search of sea charts of the areas to the North. Do you think he might have some?"
[Thu Sep 22 20:57:31 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "Might do. Dunno."
[Thu Sep 22 20:58:04 2005] : (1) Belros: "Hmmm, thanks for the information"
[Thu Sep 22 20:58:34 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros winks and slides a silver peice across the table into the Barmans hand
[Thu Sep 22 20:58:46 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "If we have any good stories to tell you when we are leaving, we will call in and share them, time permitting."
[Thu Sep 22 20:58:57 2005] : (2) Barkeep: The barman pockets it quickly
[Thu Sep 22 20:59:28 2005] : (1) Belros: "If our crew are looking for a place to drink we will point them your way"
[Thu Sep 22 21:00:47 2005] : (2) Barkeep: "Ta"
[Thu Sep 22 21:01:48 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev leaves the bar.
[Thu Sep 22 21:02:12 2005] : (1) Belros: BElros follows
[Thu Sep 22 21:03:05 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "So, where now? The palace, to have a look?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:03:16 2005] : (1) Belros: "Might as well"
[Thu Sep 22 21:03:22 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc what time is it?
[Thu Sep 22 21:03:56 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna walks outside and blinks against the sun
[Thu Sep 22 21:04:00 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc mid-afternoon!
[Thu Sep 22 21:04:11 2005] : (2) Barkeep: ooc is it? I can't recall.
[Thu Sep 22 21:04:17 2005] : (1) Belros: "Lets go while its still light"
[Thu Sep 22 21:04:50 2005] : (2) Barkeep: ooc It is actually mid afternoon.
[Thu Sep 22 21:05:04 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev sets off up the hill
[Thu Sep 22 21:05:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Yes, let's see what we can find out"
[Thu Sep 22 21:05:21 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros follows
[Thu Sep 22 21:05:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna follows
[Thu Sep 22 21:05:53 2005] : (2) Barkeep: The palace is a walled compound containing an number of ornately styled buildings.
[Thu Sep 22 21:06:32 2005] : (2) Barkeep: The main gate is guarded and soldier patrol the walls and keep watch from a corner tower.
[Thu Sep 22 21:07:11 2005] : (1) Belros: "Lets ask at the main gate"
[Thu Sep 22 21:07:30 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev walks up to the main gate, swaggering just enough to look like an out-of-towner
[Thu Sep 22 21:07:32 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros walks up to the gate
[Thu Sep 22 21:07:55 2005] : (2) Barkeep: You all look so out-of-town already, no need to make an effort.
[Thu Sep 22 21:08:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna keeps close to the wall
[Thu Sep 22 21:08:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [2,28] = (30)
[Thu Sep 22 21:08:28 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [13,26] = (39)
[Thu Sep 22 21:09:26 2005] : (2) Guard: The gate guards block your passage with their polearms.
[Thu Sep 22 21:09:38 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Good afternoon, youngmen."
[Thu Sep 22 21:09:45 2005] : (2) Guard: "Halt."
[Thu Sep 22 21:09:55 2005] : (2) Guard: "State your business."
[Thu Sep 22 21:10:36 2005] : (1) Belros: "Hello"
[Thu Sep 22 21:10:48 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Visiting the town, wishing to trade. We may have an offer of interest for His Lordship."
[Thu Sep 22 21:11:23 2005] : (2) Guard: "You're not expected."
[Thu Sep 22 21:11:45 2005] : (1) Belros: "Well, no. How would we go about being 'expected'"
[Thu Sep 22 21:13:30 2005] : (2) Guard: "Dunno."
[Thu Sep 22 21:13:51 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Who would know, and when are you going to fetch him for us?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:14:05 2005] : (1) Belros: "Oh"
[Thu Sep 22 21:15:39 2005] : (2) Guard: "The guard says something to one of his companions, who then trots off."
[Thu Sep 22 21:16:00 2005] : (1) Belros: "Nice Palace."
[Thu Sep 22 21:16:12 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna takes a good look at the terrain at the other side of the gate
[Thu Sep 22 21:16:13 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Thank you."
[Thu Sep 22 21:16:16 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29)
[Thu Sep 22 21:16:37 2005] : (2) Guard: "Moments later the solder returns with some non-soldiery type."
[Thu Sep 22 21:17:09 2005] : (1) Belros: "Greetings"
[Thu Sep 22 21:17:23 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We greet you. Tar Shevran, warrior and trader."
[Thu Sep 22 21:17:41 2005] : (2) Seneschal: "Northerners wanting an audience with the Lord? Not something you see everyday."
[Thu Sep 22 21:17:45 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros looks amused at the trader claim
[Thu Sep 22 21:17:49 2005] : (2) Seneschal: "What's your business here?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:18:12 2005] : (1) Belros: "We seek information"
[Thu Sep 22 21:18:53 2005] : (2) Seneschal: "A trade?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:19:03 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We can offer information, or services. We are no strangers to war."
[Thu Sep 22 21:20:15 2005] : (2) Seneschal: "You certainly look the part."
[Thu Sep 22 21:20:27 2005] : (2) Seneschal: "I feel that perhaps business can be done."
[Thu Sep 22 21:20:40 2005] : (1) Belros: "Excellent"
[Thu Sep 22 21:20:40 2005] : (2) Seneschal: "Leave your weapons here, and follow me."
[Thu Sep 22 21:21:12 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "I leave my weapon on condition that it is well-cared for."
[Thu Sep 22 21:21:35 2005] : (2) Seneschal: "Of course."
[Thu Sep 22 21:21:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna steps out of the shadows
[Thu Sep 22 21:22:00 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros hands his two daggers to the guards
[Thu Sep 22 21:22:23 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna hands her quiver and daggers over
[Thu Sep 22 21:22:35 2005] : (2) Seneschal: ooc brb
[Thu Sep 22 21:22:54 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev hands over his sword, and a dagger.
[Thu Sep 22 21:24:15 2005] : (2) Seneschal: ooc The guards takes them and stow them inside the gate house.
[Thu Sep 22 21:25:25 2005] : (2) Seneschal: The guards seem a little suspicious of Anna's sudden appearance but take no action.
[Thu Sep 22 21:25:38 2005] : (2) Seneschal: The seneschal leads the way into the compound
[Thu Sep 22 21:26:07 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros follows
[Thu Sep 22 21:26:07 2005] : (2) Seneschal: Through gardens filled the brightly coloured flowers and song birds.
[Thu Sep 22 21:26:11 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Not my fault if he failed to notice me :P
[Thu Sep 22 21:26:36 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna follows
[Thu Sep 22 21:27:06 2005] : (2) Seneschal: He approaches the larges building, some 3 stories high and fronted with large ornately carved doors.
[Thu Sep 22 21:27:07 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "This is a very nice garden"
[Thu Sep 22 21:27:54 2005] : (2) Seneschal: He knocks on the door and opens it, leading the way inside.
[Thu Sep 22 21:28:04 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna clearly enjoys her stroll in the park
[Thu Sep 22 21:29:43 2005] : (2) Seneschal: Inside is a columned hall, the windows are large and open filling the room with a gentle breeze scented from the flowers outside.
[Thu Sep 22 21:30:28 2005] : (2) Seneschal: At the far end is a table. Seated at which is a richly dressed man flanked by two serious looking body guards.
[Thu Sep 22 21:30:38 2005] : (2) Seneschal: The man is busy with some paperwork.
[Thu Sep 22 21:30:53 2005] : (2) Seneschal: He looks up.
[Thu Sep 22 21:31:08 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev walks forward, and bows slightly. "Greetings, my lord."
[Thu Sep 22 21:31:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna bows
[Thu Sep 22 21:31:26 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros also bows
[Thu Sep 22 21:31:27 2005] : (2) Falin: "Ah, greetings northerners."
[Thu Sep 22 21:31:48 2005] : (2) Falin: "What brings you to my domain?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:32:02 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We seek information."#
[Thu Sep 22 21:32:22 2005] : (1) Belros: "MY Lord, we seek your assistance in returning to the North"
[Thu Sep 22 21:32:22 2005] : (2) Falin: "A wide and varied topic."
[Thu Sep 22 21:33:00 2005] : (2) Falin: "And why would you seek assistance here, hmmm?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:33:09 2005] : (1) Belros: "Through no fault of our own we have been abandoned in this region and are in need sea charts of the area"
[Thu Sep 22 21:33:15 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We have a ship, we have a crew. We need only charts."
[Thu Sep 22 21:34:03 2005] : (2) Falin: "Charts of the northern waters, I presume?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:34:19 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Aye."
[Thu Sep 22 21:34:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Of course"
[Thu Sep 22 21:34:42 2005] : (2) Falin: "And what would you offer in exchange?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:35:36 2005] : (1) Belros: "We can pay in gold, or perhaps we could offer our services for a time"
[Thu Sep 22 21:35:47 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We can offer you information, if you ask questions that you want answered."
[Thu Sep 22 21:36:04 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "I feel confident that we can reach some agreement."
[Thu Sep 22 21:36:43 2005] : (2) Falin: "I think a northernern lost in the islands is lacking in information I desire."
[Thu Sep 22 21:37:00 2005] : (2) Falin: "And gold I have."
[Thu Sep 22 21:37:27 2005] : (2) Falin: "Perhaps you should elaborate on the services you provide."
[Thu Sep 22 21:37:41 2005] : (1) Belros: "What does my Lord feel would be a suitable payment?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:37:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Do you have the charts we seek?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:38:07 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "We are no strangers to conflict and combat. My specialism is in mounted combat, though I am a competent warrior with any blade."
[Thu Sep 22 21:38:22 2005] : (2) Falin: "The charts I have."
[Thu Sep 22 21:38:34 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc specialism?? What are they teaching in university these days???
[Thu Sep 22 21:38:43 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc :-P
[Thu Sep 22 21:38:57 2005] : (2) Falin: "A warrior, and the others...?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:38:59 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc I'm ill and drinking. Soddit.
[Thu Sep 22 21:39:05 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc hehe
[Thu Sep 22 21:39:26 2005] : (1) Belros: "I have..... abilities"
[Thu Sep 22 21:39:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I can find out things that are supposed to be kept a secret"
[Thu Sep 22 21:39:57 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I may go where I'm not invited, unnoticed"
[Thu Sep 22 21:40:25 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc is he wearing a crown or anything?
[Thu Sep 22 21:40:41 2005] : (2) Falin: ooc No.
[Thu Sep 22 21:40:56 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros casts Mage Hand
[Thu Sep 22 21:41:06 2005] : (2) Falin: ooc mage hand does what?
[Thu Sep 22 21:41:08 2005] : (1) Belros: (Lift the papers he was examining)
[Thu Sep 22 21:41:18 2005] : (1) Belros: 5lb telekenesis
[Thu Sep 22 21:41:22 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Telekinesis
[Thu Sep 22 21:41:31 2005] : (2) Falin: Falin looks amused.
[Thu Sep 22 21:41:43 2005] : (2) Falin: "I think we can trade."
[Thu Sep 22 21:41:54 2005] : (1) Belros: "A mere fraction of what I can do, my Lord"
[Thu Sep 22 21:42:29 2005] : (2) Falin: "But a few questions first."
[Thu Sep 22 21:42:43 2005] : (2) Falin: "You have a ship, I assume?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:42:51 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Of course."
[Thu Sep 22 21:42:57 2005] : (1) Belros: "Yes. A slaver ship that we have aquired"
[Thu Sep 22 21:43:27 2005] : (2) Falin: He chuckles dryly.
[Thu Sep 22 21:43:33 2005] : (2) Falin: "And a crew?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:43:54 2005] : (1) Belros: "The same crew that the slavers used"
[Thu Sep 22 21:44:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "For now, at least"
[Thu Sep 22 21:44:24 2005] : (2) Falin: "Resourceful."
[Thu Sep 22 21:44:37 2005] : (1) Belros: "Waste not, want not"
[Thu Sep 22 21:45:23 2005] : (2) Falin: Falin signals to seneschal who comes forward. Falin whispers something he his ear.
[Thu Sep 22 21:45:28 2005] : (2) Falin: Make listen checks.
[Thu Sep 22 21:45:36 2005] : (1) Belros: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Thu Sep 22 21:45:38 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-5] -> [7,-5] = (2)
[Thu Sep 22 21:45:40 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Thu Sep 22 21:45:45 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc oops, sorry
[Thu Sep 22 21:45:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23)
[Thu Sep 22 21:46:46 2005] : (2) Falin: ooc also, if anyone can read lips or anthing like that, now would be a good time to mention it.
[Thu Sep 22 21:46:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Read Lips Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Sep 22 21:46:55 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc not ic, I can't!
[Thu Sep 22 21:47:03 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Read Lips Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Sep 22 21:47:17 2005] : (1) Belros: Read Lips Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Sep 22 21:47:30 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc never noticed that skill before :s
[Thu Sep 22 21:47:56 2005] : (2) Falin: ooc rogue only
[Thu Sep 22 21:48:15 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc ahh, not played rogue for ages
[Thu Sep 22 21:48:38 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Unfortunately, this rogue never saw a lot of use for it in her career
[Thu Sep 22 21:48:47 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc actually, not since my first orpg game as Cayle
[Thu Sep 22 21:49:25 2005] : (2) Falin: The seneschal nods and departs the room.
[Thu Sep 22 21:49:42 2005] : (2) Falin: "Now to business."
[Thu Sep 22 21:49:50 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna takes a step back and follows the seneschal
[Thu Sep 22 21:49:53 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [5,26] = (31)
[Thu Sep 22 21:49:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [2,28] = (30)
[Thu Sep 22 21:51:13 2005] : (2) Falin: "Leaving so soon. But we've yet to arrange a deal."
[Thu Sep 22 21:51:29 2005] : (2) Falin: ooc Anna, you can't hide if you start off in plain sight.
[Thu Sep 22 21:51:57 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc So I hide as soon as I've passed the door
[Thu Sep 22 21:52:10 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I'm sorry, I just remembered something"
[Thu Sep 22 21:52:13 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc maybe she's going to find the Little Girls Room :)
[Thu Sep 22 21:52:29 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [11,26] = (37)
[Thu Sep 22 21:52:31 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [3,28] = (31)
[Thu Sep 22 21:53:12 2005] : (2) Falin: Falin gestures with a hand at one of his bodyguards.
[Thu Sep 22 21:53:44 2005] : (2) Falin: The bodyguard moves to follow Anna
[Thu Sep 22 21:54:22 2005] : (2) Falin: "Dear me. I appear to not have your full concentration. Perhaps, you're not so keen on reaching an arrangement after all?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:54:50 2005] : (1) Belros: "please excuse our friend. She is still a little quesy after a few days at sea"
[Thu Sep 22 21:55:32 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "I am interested in making a deal, though not desperate. A desperate man is in a position of weakness, and may become reckless."
[Thu Sep 22 21:56:11 2005] : (2) Falin: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Sep 22 21:57:14 2005] : (2) Falin: Falin shrugs. "Then perhaps we cannot have a deal. You may leave."
[Thu Sep 22 21:57:30 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Why might we not have a deal?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:57:51 2005] : (1) Belros: "Lets not be too hasty here"
[Thu Sep 22 21:58:11 2005] : (2) Falin: "Possibly I think think you're sufficiently trustworthy."
[Thu Sep 22 21:58:30 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc ?
[Thu Sep 22 21:58:40 2005] : (2) Falin: "Possibly I think you're not sufficiently trustworthy."
[Thu Sep 22 21:58:55 2005] : (1) Belros: "How can we demonstrate that we are, my Lord?"
[Thu Sep 22 21:59:10 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "I have given you no reason to believe that. Nor, I believe, have my comrades."
[Thu Sep 22 21:59:53 2005] : (2) Falin: "I think your now absent companion is not such an example of trustworthiness."
[Thu Sep 22 22:00:55 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Absent?"
[Thu Sep 22 22:01:01 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Shev looks around
[Thu Sep 22 22:01:11 2005] : (1) Belros: "My Lord, I ask that you give us a chance to prove ourselves"
[Thu Sep 22 22:01:26 2005] : (2) Falin: "Though I will conceed that perhaps what you say is true and she only needs a little fresh air. We shall await her return a little while."
[Thu Sep 22 22:01:29 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Were she mine to command, she would be disciplined for this. However, we work as equals, not as a hierarchy."
[Thu Sep 22 22:01:43 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "She might have announced her intent."
[Thu Sep 22 22:02:00 2005] : (2) Falin: Falin appears to be ignoring you now. Concentrating on his paperwork.
[Thu Sep 22 22:02:09 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Disappointed you can't discipline me? ;)
[Thu Sep 22 22:02:41 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: ooc :-P
[Thu Sep 22 22:02:44 2005] : (2) Falin: After a few minutes the bodyguard returns and whispers something to Falin
[Thu Sep 22 22:03:32 2005] : (2) Falin: "I see your companion is as sneaky and devious as she claims."
[Thu Sep 22 22:03:43 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Oh?"
[Thu Sep 22 22:04:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc I take offence at that remark!
[Thu Sep 22 22:05:20 2005] : (1) Belros: "Just consider how that ability could be utilised for you, my Lord"
[Thu Sep 22 22:06:04 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Of course, the veracity of her assertion may be considered evidence of her honesty, though not of her control over her curiosity."
[Thu Sep 22 22:09:10 2005] : (2) Falin: "Curiosity is not a trait I welcome overmuch."
[Thu Sep 22 22:10:35 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Then its presence should not disturb you overmuch, either. Information is a tool, and a powerful one."
[Thu Sep 22 22:11:29 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [16,28] = (44)
[Thu Sep 22 22:11:32 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [7,26] = (33)
[Thu Sep 22 22:11:39 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Thu Sep 22 22:11:41 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Jump Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21)
[Thu Sep 22 22:11:52 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Knotted rope
[Thu Sep 22 22:12:19 2005] : (2) Falin: ooc one moment.
[Thu Sep 22 22:12:34 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Oops, meant to whisper that ;)
[Thu Sep 22 22:13:04 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc /me is intruiged
[Thu Sep 22 22:13:08 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Sep 22 22:13:26 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Thu Sep 22 22:16:27 2005] : (2) Falin: ooc okay, many moments. Anna, is still being sneaky.
[Thu Sep 22 22:18:48 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Sep 22 22:18:59 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc naughty naughty
[Thu Sep 22 22:20:08 2005] : (2) Falin: ooc Back to the others.
[Thu Sep 22 22:20:26 2005] : (2) Falin: "I think we've waited long enough. You may leave."
[Thu Sep 22 22:20:45 2005] : (2) Falin: "Perhaps, we could discuss business later when you have more motivation."
[Thu Sep 22 22:20:53 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [1,26] = (27)
[Thu Sep 22 22:20:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [8,28] = (36)
[Thu Sep 22 22:21:01 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Thu Sep 22 22:21:03 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Jump Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [17,12] = (29)
[Thu Sep 22 22:21:37 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Thu Sep 22 22:22:06 2005] : (2) Falin: The bodyguards move forwards to escort you out of the hall.
[Thu Sep 22 22:22:12 2005] : (1) Belros: "If my Lord is certain, then we shall comply with his request"
[Thu Sep 22 22:22:36 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "You may contact us at our ship. Our navigator, Oram, will take a message on our behalf."
[Thu Sep 22 22:22:55 2005] : (2) Falin: "Noted."
[Thu Sep 22 22:24:07 2005] : (2) Falin: The Seneschal meets you outside and leads you to the gate where you are handed back your weapons.
[Thu Sep 22 22:24:28 2005] : (1) Belros: "Hmmm, I wonder where she went, and why"
[Thu Sep 22 22:24:39 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "In good condition. My thanks."
[Thu Sep 22 22:25:12 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros pockets his daggers
[Thu Sep 22 22:25:45 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "She will most likely rejoin us soon."
[Thu Sep 22 22:26:13 2005] : (2) DM: The rest of you heading back to the ship?
[Thu Sep 22 22:26:29 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Not just yet.
[Thu Sep 22 22:28:20 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Waiting for our missing colleague.
[Thu Sep 22 22:29:36 2005] : (2) DM: Anna rejoins you outside having just left the palace via the gatehouse.
[Thu Sep 22 22:29:38 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Anna walks out of the gate, accompanied by the seneschal
[Thu Sep 22 22:29:55 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Leaving already?"
[Thu Sep 22 22:30:17 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Waiting for you. Let us walk."
[Thu Sep 22 22:30:52 2005] : (1) Belros: Belros walks ahead without comment
[Thu Sep 22 22:31:06 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "So, what news?"
[Thu Sep 22 22:31:08 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Don't go back to the harbour just yet"
[Thu Sep 22 22:31:24 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Why not?"
[Thu Sep 22 22:32:09 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "The seneschal was told to: take care of the ship, and he sent the soldiers out. I've warned the crew, they're lying low and so should we"
[Thu Sep 22 22:32:49 2005] : (1) Belros: "Take care of it?"
[Thu Sep 22 22:33:03 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "If we were to defend our ship, we could confront this cheat of a lord. Alternatively, we could steal another ship."
[Thu Sep 22 22:33:14 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "That's all I could understand, just those few words"
[Thu Sep 22 22:34:07 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Let's find a place where I can change, I might be able to take a closer look without being recognised"
[Thu Sep 22 22:34:59 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Very well."
[Thu Sep 22 22:36:05 2005] : (2) DM: Another inn?
[Thu Sep 22 22:36:17 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: We might as well
[Thu Sep 22 22:36:22 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: Better than many other options.
[Thu Sep 22 22:36:51 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I didn't dare to warn you, that lord would not have taken kindly to me crying treason, I thought"
[Thu Sep 22 22:37:12 2005] : (1) Belros: "Where did you go?"
[Thu Sep 22 22:37:33 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Agreed. It is no surprise that he was unwilling to negotiate with us."
[Thu Sep 22 22:38:12 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "First I followed that seneschal to the barracks, then I climbed the wall to get out, ran to the harbour, ran back, climbed in again and pretended I was just taking a walk in the parks"
[Thu Sep 22 22:38:54 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I saw you coming out as I came back" Anna grins
[Thu Sep 22 22:39:14 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "How dangerous did the soldiers look? My armour is on the ship, and I am much less able to stand combat for long without it."
[Thu Sep 22 22:39:53 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "They seemed to be well up to the job, but I didn't stop to look"
[Thu Sep 22 22:40:16 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "But would you expect soldiers here to be soft? With an employer like that?"
[Thu Sep 22 22:40:39 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "That is awkward. Later, of course, they may reduce the guard a little."
[Thu Sep 22 22:40:50 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "Their equipment was certainly up to scratch and they behaved disciplined"
[Thu Sep 22 22:41:41 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "Apart from my armour, was there anything of value or use onboard? We may be wise to... appropriate one of Falin's vessels when we leave here."
[Thu Sep 22 22:42:13 2005] : (1) Belros: "I left nothing onboard"
[Thu Sep 22 22:42:40 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I carry all my belongings on my back"
[Thu Sep 22 22:42:40 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Belros, the pack mule. ;)
[Thu Sep 22 22:43:24 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc got my spellbook and 2 (unused) daggers
[Thu Sep 22 22:43:52 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc assumed everything else was left behind on our home plane
[Thu Sep 22 22:43:56 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: "I might be able to retrieve your armour, I can but try"
[Thu Sep 22 22:44:07 2005] : (3) Tar Shevran: "That would be excellent, if youcould."
[Thu Sep 22 22:44:11 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I thought I made it clear that all your gear came through too?
[Thu Sep 22 22:44:44 2005] : (1) Belros: even stuff I would've left on my horse?
[Thu Sep 22 22:45:04 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Yes. Only the horses themselves didn't make it.
[Thu Sep 22 22:45:30 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc ok, still not got much :)
[Thu Sep 22 22:45:37 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Though, if it's too much to carry you probably left some stuff behind on the 1st island.
[Thu Sep 22 22:46:22 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc all except crossbow would fit in my packpack
[Thu Sep 22 22:46:30 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc backpack
[Thu Sep 22 22:46:39 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc And you would never leave that, of course
[Thu Sep 22 22:47:28 2005] : (1) Belros: ooc like the daggers, I've never used it
[Thu Sep 22 22:47:47 2005] : (2) DM: You find a reasonable inn to hole up inside for a while.
[Thu Sep 22 22:48:45 2005] : (2) DM: I think we'll end it here.
[Thu Sep 22 22:48:47 2005] : (2) DM: GAME END