Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 01 September 2005

[Thu Sep 1 19:24:22 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Sep 1 19:24:36 2005] : (1) DM: Owl hoot and swoop through the trees.
[Thu Sep 1 19:25:20 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Are we done with this? I need to catch a few more Zs before my watch"
[Thu Sep 1 19:25:33 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney points at the dead beastie
[Thu Sep 1 19:25:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It seems we are. And I need some sleep too"
[Thu Sep 1 19:25:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Go back to sleep then"
[Thu Sep 1 19:26:19 2005] : (2) Huerney: HUerney goes back to rest until he is woken for his watch
[Thu Sep 1 19:26:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna goes backon watch
[Thu Sep 1 19:26:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [10,26] = (36)
[Thu Sep 1 19:27:43 2005] : (1) DM: Nothing happens during the rest of the night
[Thu Sep 1 19:28:15 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Ah, mornign has broken yet again"
[Thu Sep 1 19:28:27 2005] : (1) DM: The singing of forest birds heralds the dawn.
[Thu Sep 1 19:28:39 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney goes and performs his morning singing ritual
[Thu Sep 1 19:29:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna finds a quiet spot to meditate
[Thu Sep 1 19:29:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Did your snares catch anything Ayhlanne?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:29:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "They did"
[Thu Sep 1 19:29:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Here are two rabbits"
[Thu Sep 1 19:30:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Mmm, nice"
[Thu Sep 1 19:31:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "They should be ok"
[Thu Sep 1 19:31:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Excellent, shall we take them with us for later, or have them now?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:32:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "ONe now so we can be ready for the elves"
[Thu Sep 1 19:32:45 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: better start the day off on a full stomach"
[Thu Sep 1 19:32:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Sounds good"
[Thu Sep 1 19:32:58 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney adds some oddments to the communal cookpot
[Thu Sep 1 19:33:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Some salt, and pepper... A bit of oil"
[Thu Sep 1 19:33:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne helps with the skinning and fire
[Thu Sep 1 19:34:03 2005] : (2) Huerney: After breakfast Huerney packs up his gear and gets ready to mount up
[Thu Sep 1 19:34:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna freshens up and gets ready as well
[Thu Sep 1 19:35:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: "All set?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:36:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Yep, lead me to those elves"
[Thu Sep 1 19:36:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I'm ready"
[Thu Sep 1 19:36:40 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Lead the way Ayhlanne"
[Thu Sep 1 19:36:55 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney mounts up
[Thu Sep 1 19:36:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne mounts and heads for the forest
[Thu Sep 1 19:37:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna mounts and follows
[Thu Sep 1 19:37:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney gees horsey on after the others
[Thu Sep 1 19:38:47 2005] : (1) DM: Half a days riding takes to the edge of the forest. The close knit trees looming overhead menacingly. The spiny undergrowth, thick and impenetrable.
[Thu Sep 1 19:39:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna sings softly as they ride along, some dwarven song it sounds like
[Thu Sep 1 19:40:13 2005] : (1) DM: Something roars loudly from deep within the forest.
[Thu Sep 1 19:40:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What's that?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:40:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Sep 1 19:41:00 2005] : (2) Huerney: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Thu Sep 1 19:41:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc hoho, I made a real table :D
[Thu Sep 1 19:41:15 2005] : (2) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+12] -> [14,12] = (26)
[Thu Sep 1 19:41:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Nice one :) How did you manage that?
[Thu Sep 1 19:41:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Thu Sep 1 19:41:51 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I need a Craft: Table roll, please.
[Thu Sep 1 19:42:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I have a stool actually, and a low table (type coffee table) I added a box on top of it, and it's not too bed, not great, but better than the floor
[Thu Sep 1 19:42:28 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't like the sound of this"
[Thu Sep 1 19:42:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am not sure of what it is, but it's hungry, and probably dangerous"
[Thu Sep 1 19:42:48 2005] : (1) DM: Spot checks.
[Thu Sep 1 19:42:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26)
[Thu Sep 1 19:42:58 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Thu Sep 1 19:43:12 2005] : (2) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [8,-2] = (6)
[Thu Sep 1 19:43:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "That's all we need, a hungry, dangerous beast"
[Thu Sep 1 19:43:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "indeed"
[Thu Sep 1 19:43:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "After this sloth, I am ready for anyting in these aprts"
[Thu Sep 1 19:43:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Again!"
[Thu Sep 1 19:44:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna points to the river: "There's something in there"
[Thu Sep 1 19:45:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It's in the river"
[Thu Sep 1 19:45:55 2005] : (2) Huerney: "What's in there?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:45:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "But what it is?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:46:02 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc sorry, phone call!
[Thu Sep 1 19:46:07 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc finished now
[Thu Sep 1 19:46:26 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney dismounts
[Thu Sep 1 19:46:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc phone again!
[Thu Sep 1 19:47:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I just saw a glimpse of it, it looked smooth, dark blue/grey"
[Thu Sep 1 19:47:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Something blue"
[Thu Sep 1 19:47:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And swimming"
[Thu Sep 1 19:47:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I can't really say"
[Thu Sep 1 19:47:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: "So if we have to cross..."
[Thu Sep 1 19:48:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do we have to?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:48:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I'm not sure"
[Thu Sep 1 19:49:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "No we shouldn't, we just did it"
[Thu Sep 1 19:49:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney takes a look at the map
[Thu Sep 1 19:49:53 2005] : (1) DM: There's a sudden rustle and loud squaking and flapping as a pheasant bursts out from a bush.
[Thu Sep 1 19:50:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Wow, what was that"
[Thu Sep 1 19:50:24 2005] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Thu Sep 1 19:50:28 2005] : (2) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [3,-2] = (1)
[Thu Sep 1 19:50:36 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Thu Sep 1 19:50:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: "What?
[Thu Sep 1 19:50:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Thu Sep 1 19:51:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne stops her horse
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna looks in the direction the birds came from
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:13 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Shhh, there's no noise anymore, this sthing is probably dangerous, whatever it is"
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:29 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, that said..."
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The birds have stopped singing"
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna stops her pony
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:34 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+3] -> [3,3] = (6) Images created." )
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne whispers
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney draws his sword
[Thu Sep 1 19:52:55 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne dismounts and keeps close to her horse
[Thu Sep 1 19:53:18 2005] : (1) DM: There's bushes on the forest edge rustle.
[Thu Sep 1 19:53:23 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney straps his shield on tightly and ties Horsey to a tree
[Thu Sep 1 19:53:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)" )
[Thu Sep 1 19:53:38 2005] : (1) DM: A number of elves emerge.
[Thu Sep 1 19:53:43 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna dismounts and gets her bow ready
[Thu Sep 1 19:53:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne readies her bow
[Thu Sep 1 19:53:52 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Greetings, friends!"
[Thu Sep 1 19:54:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Greetings A'Thedor!"
[Thu Sep 1 19:54:05 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Phew!"
[Thu Sep 1 19:54:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: "It's you, gods you scared us!"
[Thu Sep 1 19:54:19 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Oh my. We seem to have startled you. My apologies." He bows.
[Thu Sep 1 19:54:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You scared us a bit" Ayhlanne smiles
[Thu Sep 1 19:55:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Are they friends of yours, Ayhlanne?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:55:15 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, strange noises, can't be too careful!"
[Thu Sep 1 19:55:35 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: (turning to Eiltranna) "A'Thedor at your service Ma'am."
[Thu Sep 1 19:55:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Strange indeed"
[Thu Sep 1 19:56:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Well met, A'Thedor, my name is Eiltranna Goldbludgeon. Please call me Anna"
[Thu Sep 1 19:56:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well met friends, long time no see"
[Thu Sep 1 19:56:34 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "A pleasure to meet you Anna."
[Thu Sep 1 19:57:01 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We bring two items. I hope your queen will not find us as faithless as she esteemed on our last visit"
[Thu Sep 1 19:57:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And you. Could you tell us more about that roaring sound we heard?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:57:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc brb, need to move around
[Thu Sep 1 19:57:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I say items, as unfortunately, one is a corpse. We were unable to subdue the frost witch."
[Thu Sep 1 19:58:10 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "An orb and a sister, yes. I'm here to escort you to the queen. She is keen to receive both items."
[Thu Sep 1 19:58:13 2005] : (2) Huerney: "She would not yield to the superior prowess of our team"
[Thu Sep 1 19:58:30 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "She is, however, not best pleased about that."
[Thu Sep 1 19:58:34 2005] : (2) Huerney: "She is aware of her sister's plight then?"
[Thu Sep 1 19:59:23 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, those that cannot perform their own errands must receive the help of strangers as best as those strangers are able to perform the required task"
[Thu Sep 1 19:59:38 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Yes. And you should should be glad you were not around when she found out."
[Thu Sep 1 20:00:09 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Nor was she pleased when you avoided the company she sent after you."
[Thu Sep 1 20:00:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "If she knows about her sister's death, she should also know we could do nothing else"
[Thu Sep 1 20:00:34 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What ompany?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:01:03 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Ah, the company sent to kill us?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:01:15 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Her assassin hinted as much as she expired"
[Thu Sep 1 20:01:25 2005] : (2) Huerney: "And still we performed her task"
[Thu Sep 1 20:01:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Faithless indeed"
[Thu Sep 1 20:01:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "She sent an assassing after you? Why? Did you try to hurt her?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:01:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: assassin
[Thu Sep 1 20:02:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: "She is a haughty queen this. I wonder that one such as you can tolerate her behaviour"
[Thu Sep 1 20:02:44 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We refused to perform on her terms Anna"
[Thu Sep 1 20:03:02 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "The bond between the queen and her sister were strong."
[Thu Sep 1 20:03:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Why did you want to return here again, Huerney?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:03:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "They can still be reastablished"
[Thu Sep 1 20:03:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We could give no promise that would satisfy her and us"
[Thu Sep 1 20:03:48 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc back
[Thu Sep 1 20:03:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So she tried to get you killed? That doesn't make any sense, does it?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:03:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Because the rest of these elves don't deserve to suffer because of the haughtiness of their queen"
[Thu Sep 1 20:03:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc wb :)
[Thu Sep 1 20:04:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: "The forest is shrinking, is it not A'Theodor?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:04:50 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Yes, on all sides."
[Thu Sep 1 20:05:03 2005] : (2) Huerney: "And the orb will help with this?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:05:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Did the frost witch do that?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:06:04 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "The queen believes the orb will be useful. At the very least it can no longer be used to threaten us with ice and cold."
[Thu Sep 1 20:06:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Can you tell us why she sent assassins after us?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:06:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am sad to hear such tales. And although I am grieved that we could not keep our word, I am also ready to defend to the death the fact that we had no choice. she left us none"
[Thu Sep 1 20:07:37 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Ah. Er... The assasins was a little... extreme I think."
[Thu Sep 1 20:07:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Thu Sep 1 20:08:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I'm happy to see they've failed"
[Thu Sep 1 20:08:14 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Hmm"
[Thu Sep 1 20:08:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well, not so extreme I suppose, tsince we are here to say it" Ayhlanne smiles
[Thu Sep 1 20:09:22 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Unfortunatly, I had little influence at Court. There were whispers that I'd aided you. I had to call in a number of favours to get this northern patrol."
[Thu Sep 1 20:10:05 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, provided that she won't order our execution, we are ready to deliver the orb and the reposed body of her sister"
[Thu Sep 1 20:10:19 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I am sorry that you were endangered A'Theodor"
[Thu Sep 1 20:10:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Why would anyone think that someone as abviously honorable as you would do that? It doesn't stand to reason" Anna smiles, remembering A'Thedor's name
[Thu Sep 1 20:10:36 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "I think we can avoid that."
[Thu Sep 1 20:10:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Such devotion to your people should not go unrewarded, never mind punished"
[Thu Sep 1 20:11:25 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "To serve my people is enough."
[Thu Sep 1 20:11:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We will make no mention of it"
[Thu Sep 1 20:11:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We had other allies on the way"
[Thu Sep 1 20:12:33 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Yes, including Anna here"
[Thu Sep 1 20:12:41 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We also lost a dear friend"
[Thu Sep 1 20:13:06 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "I am sorry to hear of your loss."
[Thu Sep 1 20:13:17 2005] : (2) Huerney: "So perhaps your queen will understand a little more. We lost three friends in total to this witch"
[Thu Sep 1 20:13:35 2005] : (2) Huerney: "That we never scattered her body parts..."
[Thu Sep 1 20:13:55 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney looks away from A'Theodor
[Thu Sep 1 20:14:22 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Yes. Now, if you're ready shall we proceed?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:14:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I would have left her for the wolves to feast on, were I in your shoes, Huerney"
[Thu Sep 1 20:14:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Ok, let us not olinger on what is past"
[Thu Sep 1 20:14:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "and ogo further"
[Thu Sep 1 20:14:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna mounts again
[Thu Sep 1 20:14:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Where to now?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:15:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I only hope that when raised she is of better demeanor than when last we saw her"
[Thu Sep 1 20:15:33 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney unhitches horsey, sheathes his sword, loosens his shield, then mounts up
[Thu Sep 1 20:15:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne mounts
[Thu Sep 1 20:15:54 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: A'Thedor leads the way to the forest. The undergrowth drawing back, leaving a clear trail to follow.
[Thu Sep 1 20:16:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney follows the elves
[Thu Sep 1 20:17:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna follows Huerney
[Thu Sep 1 20:17:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne tries to remember the trail
[Thu Sep 1 20:17:57 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Thu Sep 1 20:18:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: "A'Theodor. It may look better if some of your comrades bear the body of the deceased with some sort of ceremony, rather than her being slumped across my saddle"
[Thu Sep 1 20:18:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney points to the unceremoniously dumped body
[Thu Sep 1 20:19:06 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "A excellent idea." He directs four of his squad for put together a litter and bear the body.
[Thu Sep 1 20:19:18 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I don't want your queen seeing her like this"
[Thu Sep 1 20:20:05 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: You travel swiftly and reach the Court as night is falling. And you're again housed in the guest tree. A'Thedor directing his squad to cover the ground. Whether as guards or protection you are unsure.
[Thu Sep 1 20:20:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hmmm now"
[Thu Sep 1 20:20:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: "What?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:21:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So that was the man you value so much. I can see why"
[Thu Sep 1 20:21:06 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't know, I feel...wstrange"
[Thu Sep 1 20:21:27 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Really?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:21:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Strange? How?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:22:09 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc huerney doesn't really get deception - his wisdom is too low, so all of Craig's misgivings are over his head
[Thu Sep 1 20:22:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc or maybe they are just paranoia ;)
[Thu Sep 1 20:22:45 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, this hwhole story is fishy"
[Thu Sep 1 20:22:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Why?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:22:58 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Assassins and all"
[Thu Sep 1 20:23:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I hate not to trusst the elves, but I would not go to sleep unguarded"
[Thu Sep 1 20:23:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc But since your wisdom is so low, you'll never know
[Thu Sep 1 20:23:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So we stand guard, of course"
[Thu Sep 1 20:23:33 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I must admit, that did seem odd, thinking about it"
[Thu Sep 1 20:23:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I agree"
[Thu Sep 1 20:24:06 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Is there only one entrance?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:24:22 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I shall alarm the room"
[Thu Sep 1 20:24:26 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Alarm ( level 1, "Wards an area for 2 hours/level." )
[Thu Sep 1 20:24:27 2005] : (1) DM: There's one door and a number of windows. You're high off the ground.
[Thu Sep 1 20:24:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So let me get this straight: the quenn wanted her sister taken out, but not killed. And when you said you couldn't promise that, she decided to kill you all"
[Thu Sep 1 20:25:18 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Something along those lines, yes, a good summary"
[Thu Sep 1 20:25:26 2005] : (2) Huerney: "She also wanted us to promise to return the orb,"
[Thu Sep 1 20:25:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Which I think that we agreed to"
[Thu Sep 1 20:25:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Which you are doing right now"
[Thu Sep 1 20:26:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Either it's a fiendish plot by the elves or stupid one (by the DM).
[Thu Sep 1 20:26:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: "When we refused to swear not to kill the witch, she evicted us, then she sent an assassin"
[Thu Sep 1 20:26:37 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc And since we *know* the DM isn't stupid ...
[Thu Sep 1 20:26:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc do we????
[Thu Sep 1 20:27:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Couldn't you have promised to *try* and not kill her if and when possible?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:27:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I know David is smart :D
[Thu Sep 1 20:27:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc a good bard should be able to sense motive well, along with his own bluffing, but...
[Thu Sep 1 20:27:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [14,-2] = (12)
[Thu Sep 1 20:28:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Thu Sep 1 20:28:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Don't you think we said this?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:28:09 2005] : (1) DM: A'Thedor has been honourable so far.
[Thu Sep 1 20:28:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Don't take me wrong, I believe A'Thedor is on our side"
[Thu Sep 1 20:28:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Whatever happens with the queen, A'Theodor has kept his word"
[Thu Sep 1 20:28:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And she still tried to kill you? It almost sounds as if she wanted you to go in there and get killed or something"
[Thu Sep 1 20:28:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And that he only wants peace for his people, and salve for his forest"
[Thu Sep 1 20:28:59 2005] : (2) Huerney: "He seemed shocked about the assassin"
[Thu Sep 1 20:29:04 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "But the Queen has a higher plot in mind, that I cannot sense"
[Thu Sep 1 20:29:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc salve or salvation?
[Thu Sep 1 20:29:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc salve souded good ;)
[Thu Sep 1 20:29:28 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I believe that he's on the elven people's side, but that he's honourable Ayhlanne."
[Thu Sep 1 20:30:05 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I suppose all we can do is wait now"
[Thu Sep 1 20:30:20 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc what's the game time?
[Thu Sep 1 20:30:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I beleive he is too, both on the elves side, and honorable"
[Thu Sep 1 20:30:43 2005] : (1) DM: Early evening. It's dark out.
[Thu Sep 1 20:31:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I just can't make out what this queen really wants"
[Thu Sep 1 20:31:02 2005] : (1) DM: Getting dark I mean.
[Thu Sep 1 20:31:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "A'Thedor's devotion for his queen waqverd, while talking about the assassins, he really hates to think about it"
[Thu Sep 1 20:31:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "and whether she has *only* her people's good at mind"
[Thu Sep 1 20:31:16 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: wavered
[Thu Sep 1 20:32:12 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Yes, but maybe the artefact that we have can tip the balance"
[Thu Sep 1 20:32:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: "For the elven people that is"
[Thu Sep 1 20:32:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I hope it can help them"
[Thu Sep 1 20:32:50 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I assume that we won't be taken to her tonight. What do you think?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:32:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And I also hope we are not making a mistake in returning it to them"
[Thu Sep 1 20:33:13 2005] : (2) Huerney: "If I were her, I'd want it straight away"
[Thu Sep 1 20:33:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "If with elven people you mean A'Thedor, well, I can only wish him all the best"
[Thu Sep 1 20:33:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Then again, we don't know what they did with the witch's body. maybe she is seeing to her sister tonight?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:34:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I don't like being cooped up in here, without any idea what's going on"
[Thu Sep 1 20:34:49 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I don't understand how, if the orb corrupts people, she thinks that she can use it"
[Thu Sep 1 20:35:23 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We already know that it got to her sister in a bad way. Who is to say that she isn't equally as corruptible?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:35:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "She wouldn't be the first one that thinks that she alone is immune"
[Thu Sep 1 20:35:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Going on her previous actions, she's not particularly noble."
[Thu Sep 1 20:35:58 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Despite her heritage"
[Thu Sep 1 20:36:30 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Then again, the knight for whom my father workd wasn't really either"
[Thu Sep 1 20:36:46 2005] : (2) Huerney: "This is making my head hurt"
[Thu Sep 1 20:36:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well, I will think twice before giving the orb away"
[Thu Sep 1 20:36:58 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Although I suppose we're in a minority here"
[Thu Sep 1 20:37:09 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, you keep hold of it for now Ayhlanne"
[Thu Sep 1 20:37:27 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I don't think she'll want to give you a choice, unfortunately"
[Thu Sep 1 20:37:41 2005] : (2) Huerney: HUerney lapses into silence, then sits and waits
[Thu Sep 1 20:37:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I will"
[Thu Sep 1 20:37:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna starts pacing the hut, looking out of the windows as she passes them
[Thu Sep 1 20:38:06 2005] : (2) Huerney: brb loo
[Thu Sep 1 20:38:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: brb, need some movement, I'm going to die
[Thu Sep 1 20:39:07 2005] : (1) DM: brb, need food.
[Thu Sep 1 20:39:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc OK, never mind, I'll just go on pacing
[Thu Sep 1 20:40:59 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc back
[Thu Sep 1 20:42:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc wb
[Thu Sep 1 20:47:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Delphine not back yet?
[Thu Sep 1 20:47:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc back now
[Thu Sep 1 20:47:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc wb
[Thu Sep 1 20:48:03 2005] : (1) DM: Turning in for the night?
[Thu Sep 1 20:48:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Yep
[Thu Sep 1 20:48:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: Sure, if no-one comes. Once it gets dark
[Thu Sep 1 20:48:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Shall we set watches, or are you happy with the alarm spell?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:49:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I'm not sleepy yet, so I'll watch out for a bit" Anna looks restless
[Thu Sep 1 20:50:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I think we should set watch"
[Thu Sep 1 20:50:32 2005] : (2) Huerney: "OK, do you mind if I take the early shift?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:50:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't mind watching when you want"
[Thu Sep 1 20:51:02 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Early as in the last one. Wake me when you want me"
[Thu Sep 1 20:51:12 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney reties to bed
[Thu Sep 1 20:52:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Anna, do you mind taking the first shift?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:52:03 2005] : (1) DM: The elves have brought all your stuff up into the guest rooms and have stabled your horses, in case you were wondering.
[Thu Sep 1 20:52:13 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc cool elves
[Thu Sep 1 20:52:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "That's alright, Ayhlanne, just go to sleep"
[Thu Sep 1 20:53:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Thank you"
[Thu Sep 1 20:53:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna goes over to the door and looks out
[Thu Sep 1 20:53:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes to sleep
[Thu Sep 1 20:54:05 2005] : (1) DM: Early next morning...
[Thu Sep 1 20:54:17 2005] : (1) DM: A'Thedor appears at the door.
[Thu Sep 1 20:54:25 2005] : (2) Huerney: HUerney is alert and awake
[Thu Sep 1 20:54:44 2005] : (2) Huerney: Tinkle tinkle
[Thu Sep 1 20:54:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna is meditating
[Thu Sep 1 20:54:54 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney looks up
[Thu Sep 1 20:55:05 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Hi A'Theodor"
[Thu Sep 1 20:55:14 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Good morning. The Queen has requested your presence so if you're ready...?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:55:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We are"
[Thu Sep 1 20:55:52 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "The return of her sister's body has calmed her somewhat so I think you shouldn't have too much trouble."
[Thu Sep 1 20:56:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "You mean: she might let us live?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:56:26 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Just a moment, let me gather my things"
[Thu Sep 1 20:56:34 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "I think that is highly likely."
[Thu Sep 1 20:56:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "It is likely that she will let us live? I sure hope so"
[Thu Sep 1 20:57:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: A'Thdor, may I have a word with you?
[Thu Sep 1 20:57:18 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "That's a relieve, I'm sure"
[Thu Sep 1 20:57:20 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Of course."
[Thu Sep 1 20:58:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Just real quick A'Thedor, what do you know and can tell me about this orb?"
[Thu Sep 1 20:59:46 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "It's an ancient heirloom of the royal family, passed down from mother to daughter usually. I believe it opens doorways or windows to other planes."
[Thu Sep 1 20:59:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "that is, do you believe it can help the elves, and do you trust your queen to use it in that sense?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:00:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You do not have to answer that question"
[Thu Sep 1 21:00:50 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "We trust our queen."
[Thu Sep 1 21:01:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Thu Sep 1 21:01:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne observes A'Thedor as he says that
[Thu Sep 1 21:01:40 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I thank you A'Thedor"
[Thu Sep 1 21:01:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Let us go"
[Thu Sep 1 21:01:48 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It's good to trust your sovereign, as long as you're *sure* they do what's best"
[Thu Sep 1 21:01:57 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I'm glad that you do. We'll just have to take her on your faith A'Theodor"
[Thu Sep 1 21:03:29 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: ooc I'm thinking I should make the sense motive rolls secretly.
[Thu Sep 1 21:03:44 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc I think you should
[Thu Sep 1 21:04:03 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: ooc I'll remember next time.
[Thu Sep 1 21:04:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc Agreed, you should, feel free to reroll taht one ;)
[Thu Sep 1 21:04:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc hehe
[Thu Sep 1 21:04:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc It makes sense
[Thu Sep 1 21:05:29 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "If you're ready...?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:05:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc yep, shoud we just roll one so that you have the specs and then *you* roll it?
[Thu Sep 1 21:05:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We are"
[Thu Sep 1 21:05:46 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: ooc I can look in the char sheets I have.
[Thu Sep 1 21:05:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Thu Sep 1 21:05:54 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I am ready"
[Thu Sep 1 21:05:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Lead the way, A'Thedor"
[Thu Sep 1 21:06:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)" )
[Thu Sep 1 21:06:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc us rolling just means we are trying to use the skill really ;)
[Thu Sep 1 21:06:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows A'Thedor
[Thu Sep 1 21:06:28 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: A'Thedor leads the way to the Court of the Lindean Elves. It's as splendid as you saw it last.
[Thu Sep 1 21:06:43 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney marvels again
[Thu Sep 1 21:07:09 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne loves it
[Thu Sep 1 21:07:53 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna tries to act mondain and fails miserably
[Thu Sep 1 21:08:00 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: A'Thedor announces you to the court: "Huerney Whiteeye, Ayhlanne Selveneye, Elitranna Goldbludgeon and others, noble and brave adventures."
[Thu Sep 1 21:09:09 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "Greetings, adventurers. I thank you for restoring my sister to me. It was wisely and thoughfully down."
[Thu Sep 1 21:09:19 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney bows in front of the queen
[Thu Sep 1 21:09:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc down?
[Thu Sep 1 21:09:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne quickly bows
[Thu Sep 1 21:09:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna bows
[Thu Sep 1 21:09:54 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: Looking around you do not see her sister among the court. Only the Queen, numerous courtiers and guards aloft in the trees are present.
[Thu Sep 1 21:10:17 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: The throne next to her where her husband sat previously is vacant.
[Thu Sep 1 21:10:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Your sister was returned in a state of repose. I trust that your healers were able to revive her?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:10:55 2005] : (2) Huerney: "It was the best that we could do in the circumstances"
[Thu Sep 1 21:11:03 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "My sister is doing fine, I thank you for your concern."
[Thu Sep 1 21:11:29 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I wish the same could be said for our companion Holly"
[Thu Sep 1 21:11:54 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "Your loss is our loss."
[Thu Sep 1 21:12:15 2005] : (2) Huerney: "However, she chose to continue beyond the veil, rather than return, so I should perhaps be more gracious"
[Thu Sep 1 21:12:48 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna looks at the empty throne, wondering why it's there
[Thu Sep 1 21:13:04 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "Now to important matters. You have the orb, yes?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:13:08 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Hmm, well, as you say. Our loss is indeed your loss"
[Thu Sep 1 21:13:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: "She was a valiant halfling"
[Thu Sep 1 21:14:02 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "Yes, yes, a tragedy. The orb?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:14:08 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc gnome
[Thu Sep 1 21:14:21 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Before that, I have a question."
[Thu Sep 1 21:14:28 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: ooc both are small and annoying ;)
[Thu Sep 1 21:14:29 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc sorry, gnome!
[Thu Sep 1 21:14:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I have it"
[Thu Sep 1 21:15:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Anna slaps the queen
[Thu Sep 1 21:15:39 2005] : (2) Huerney: "having told us that you would not molest us in our leaving. We were attacked by an elven assasin who seemed to infer most strongly that you had sent her"
[Thu Sep 1 21:16:42 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Do y9ou have an explanation? I hasten to add that she was escorted by a large group of archers who remained in these woods"
[Thu Sep 1 21:16:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+23] -> [6,23] = (29)
[Thu Sep 1 21:17:07 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: (smoothly) "One of the courtiers acting on their initiative sought to gain my favour. She has been suitably punished. A most unfortunate affair."
[Thu Sep 1 21:17:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Thu Sep 1 21:18:11 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Indeed"
[Thu Sep 1 21:18:37 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "Now, if you could bring the orb to me."
[Thu Sep 1 21:18:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: /me listens intently to the queen
[Thu Sep 1 21:19:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes the orb out
[Thu Sep 1 21:19:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: sense motive as well btw)
[Thu Sep 1 21:20:01 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: (very intently and leaning forwards eagerly) "Bring it to me."
[Thu Sep 1 21:20:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Hold on"
[Thu Sep 1 21:20:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne holds on
[Thu Sep 1 21:20:43 2005] : (2) Huerney: "What assurances do we have that you will not become as your sister in acquiring this orb?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:21:20 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We have made assurances to the mountain people to track and to kill any more monsters spawned by this thing"
[Thu Sep 1 21:22:14 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: (forcefully) "You seek to challenge me her in my domain again? I will not be so lenient the time?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:22:20 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I have to say that your behaviour in all of this affair has lacked the grace expected of an elven queen, so I hope you'll understand our reticence"
[Thu Sep 1 21:22:52 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: (and then more reasonably) "You are brave adventurers. There is much to admire in that. I will offer an explaination."
[Thu Sep 1 21:23:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Thank you"
[Thu Sep 1 21:23:54 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "The orb is a heirloom passed down from Queen to Queen. Only the rightful ruler may wield it safely."
[Thu Sep 1 21:24:27 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "And since I am the rightful ruler you may be assured that no harm will come."
[Thu Sep 1 21:24:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And for anyone else?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:25:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "What makes you the rightful ruler? I am not familair with the customs of this forest, forgive me for my ignorance"
[Thu Sep 1 21:25:25 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, before we hand it over, I'd like to speak with your sister to ascertain that she is now as placid as we were led to believe she was before she was overcome by the orb"
[Thu Sep 1 21:25:35 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "You saw what became of my poor sister under it's influence. Such power poisons the mind."
[Thu Sep 1 21:25:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Another sense motive, please, DM
[Thu Sep 1 21:27:07 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "The eldest daughter becomes Queen upon her mothers death as it always has been and as it always be."
[Thu Sep 1 21:27:49 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "As for my sister, you may not see her yet. She is resting from her recent ordeal. As I am sure you'll understand."
[Thu Sep 1 21:27:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And you are, of course, the eldest daughter"
[Thu Sep 1 21:28:07 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Will she recover completely?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:28:41 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "Enough of questions! Remember in whose court you stand."
[Thu Sep 1 21:28:45 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I may not know a great deal about healing magics, but I was led to believe that they do not leave one tired"
[Thu Sep 1 21:29:36 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "Then you believe wrong."
[Thu Sep 1 21:29:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We remember. We also remember the ordeal we had to get through to bring this orb to you"
[Thu Sep 1 21:29:56 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: The queen seems to be getting silghtly irritated.
[Thu Sep 1 21:30:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "An ordeal we are not ready to live again"
[Thu Sep 1 21:30:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I ask for five minutes with my friends"
[Thu Sep 1 21:31:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes to her friends and gathers them around her
[Thu Sep 1 21:31:23 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: (with a calculating look) "You seek a reward? Of course! Adventurers always that. I can arrange something, gold, or magic items."
[Thu Sep 1 21:31:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "No we do not seek a reward, for we did not fulfill our promise"
[Thu Sep 1 21:31:49 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney whispers "There's something wrong"
[Thu Sep 1 21:31:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What an arrogant ... I'd better not finish that sentence"
[Thu Sep 1 21:32:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: whispering: "I find her strange and too eager"
[Thu Sep 1 21:32:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: Whisper "She's not like any elf that I ever met"
[Thu Sep 1 21:32:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "But we have no chance against the elves here"
[Thu Sep 1 21:32:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Whispering: "She didn't seem to be lying though"
[Thu Sep 1 21:32:52 2005] : (2) Huerney: Whisper "And remember the talk of elves attacking villages"
[Thu Sep 1 21:32:57 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I will give it to her, A'Thedor seemed to trust her completely"
[Thu Sep 1 21:33:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We have no real chance to do anything else"
[Thu Sep 1 21:33:25 2005] : (2) Huerney: Whisper "She seemed overconficent to me, maybe not lying, but something wrong"
[Thu Sep 1 21:33:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Unless we run for it and we're fastly outnumbered"
[Thu Sep 1 21:34:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "If anything goes awry, I trust A'Thedor will come to our rescue"
[Thu Sep 1 21:34:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Let us give it to her"
[Thu Sep 1 21:34:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:35:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I'll go with whatever you decide, you know more about this than me"
[Thu Sep 1 21:35:17 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I don't know, he's loyal to his people, and I don't think that they are elves"
[Thu Sep 1 21:35:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: 3you don't think that they are elves? What do you mean?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:36:00 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I wonder if my blink dog will rouse any attention. They are paragons of good, and I'm not sensing much good here"
[Thu Sep 1 21:36:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Not elves? What makes you say that?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:36:49 2005] : (2) Huerney: "If they are, then they aren't like any elves I have ever met before. And that makes them different enough for me not to want to confuse the two"
[Thu Sep 1 21:37:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "ok, she'll grow restless"
[Thu Sep 1 21:37:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: Blink Dog: Huerney taps his tuning fork and holds it up to chime... Enhanced Blink dog summoned; HP = 37; AC = 17
[Thu Sep 1 21:37:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Let us give her the orb"
[Thu Sep 1 21:37:39 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney has him sniff around a bit
[Thu Sep 1 21:37:59 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: As the blink dog appears there's a creaking of many bow staves being drawn.
[Thu Sep 1 21:39:00 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: (in an urgent whisper after approaching) "Dismiss your pet. You're making the guards jumpy."
[Thu Sep 1 21:39:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Huerney?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:39:44 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Fine, but I'm extremely uncomfortable with this"
[Thu Sep 1 21:39:48 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: A'Thedor hold up his hand. "Stand down. It's only a pet and quite harmless."
[Thu Sep 1 21:39:59 2005] : (2) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog turns ethereal... Into the ether
[Thu Sep 1 21:40:08 2005] : (2) Huerney: "There, gone"
[Thu Sep 1 21:40:09 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: The guards relax.
[Thu Sep 1 21:40:21 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: A' Thedor withdraws again.
[Thu Sep 1 21:40:40 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am too, but we'rerunning out of time"
[Thu Sep 1 21:40:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am giving it to her"
[Thu Sep 1 21:41:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne turns to the queen
[Thu Sep 1 21:41:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I will give you the orb"
[Thu Sep 1 21:41:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne turns to the guards, all the people around
[Thu Sep 1 21:42:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Pray I ma not making a mistake, and your queen is worthy of it"
[Thu Sep 1 21:42:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne approaches thequeen and gives her the orb
[Thu Sep 1 21:42:28 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: "Excellent, excellent!"
[Thu Sep 1 21:42:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc /me puts his head in his hands. the tension is palpable!!
[Thu Sep 1 21:42:56 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: The queen holds the orb and strokes it will gazing at it intently.
[Thu Sep 1 21:43:16 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: ooc feel free to interrupt at any point..
[Thu Sep 1 21:43:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne steps back and hkeeps her hand on her bow, ready to draw
[Thu Sep 1 21:43:54 2005] : (2) Huerney: HUerney looks at the queen, and at the assembled throng
[Thu Sep 1 21:44:01 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: The imagine in the orb changes from the cold, ice wastes to a scene of red rock, lava pools and steam and smoke.
[Thu Sep 1 21:44:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc oh shit
[Thu Sep 1 21:44:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna gets her bow ready
[Thu Sep 1 21:44:58 2005] : (1) Queen Elimyne: The image shifts again. Bluring and reforming. It's a face indistinct and hidden in mists.
[Thu Sep 1 21:45:51 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I can't help but feel that we just made the biggest mistake in any history that I've ever heard..."
[Thu Sep 1 21:46:00 2005] : (1) Voice: A voice quavering yet compelling speaks out.
[Thu Sep 1 21:46:24 2005] : (1) Voice: "So.. Queen."
[Thu Sep 1 21:46:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc and voldemort comes out of the smoke and grins at harry...
[Thu Sep 1 21:46:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Shame on you! :P
[Thu Sep 1 21:47:07 2005] : (1) Voice: The queen jumps back surprised and then laughs. "Do your worst, little man."
[Thu Sep 1 21:47:58 2005] : (1) Voice: "You are right 'Queen' you are strong and you have me bound most powerfully to your will, and yet that is your greatest mistake."
[Thu Sep 1 21:48:35 2005] : (1) Voice: (The voice booms loudly so all in the Court can hear) "Behold! Your Queen!"
[Thu Sep 1 21:48:59 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney whispers "I think it's time to intervene"
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Intervene how?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And do what, exactly?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:12 2005] : (1) Voice: The queen features twist and shift. Her hair shrivelling, skin darkening.
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:15 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Ready for action?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Umm, anything?"
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:26 2005] : (1) Voice: "A queen of demons I name you!"
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Sure, tell me what to do"
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:44 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, kill that thing first!"
[Thu Sep 1 21:49:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog turns material... Out of the ether
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:05 2005] : (2) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog uses Dimension door (free action)... 400 foot range
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:09 2005] : (2) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27) ==> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne readies her bow
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:20 2005] : (1) Voice: The queen, complete with horns and demonic eyes blazing with fire sits upon the throne, the orb gripped in clawed hands.
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc et merde :)
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:38 2005] : (1) Voice: Initiative
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Indeed
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne aims at the orb
[Thu Sep 1 21:50:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Thu Sep 1 21:51:00 2005] : (1) Voice: [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19)
[Thu Sep 1 21:51:06 2005] : (1) Voice: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Thu Sep 1 21:51:07 2005] : (2) Huerney: Initiative Huerney: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11) + current Dex mod... Hold on!
[Thu Sep 1 21:51:18 2005] : (2) Huerney: 13
[Thu Sep 1 21:52:50 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: You hear the sound of A'Theodor drawing his sword behind you.
[Thu Sep 1 21:53:08 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: He stride towards the throne sword held low and ready.
[Thu Sep 1 21:53:35 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "Betrayer! Demon! Begone from this forest least I strike you down."
[Thu Sep 1 21:53:45 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney, your turn
[Thu Sep 1 21:54:04 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc really?
[Thu Sep 1 21:54:07 2005] : (2) Huerney: OK
[Thu Sep 1 21:54:26 2005] : (1) DM: ooc oops. reading wrong list.
[Thu Sep 1 21:54:27 2005] : (2) Huerney: blinky tried to bite her already
[Thu Sep 1 21:54:33 2005] : (1) DM: Anna, your turn.
[Thu Sep 1 21:54:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Moving slightly so as not to hit the queen by mistake and shooting at the orb
[Thu Sep 1 21:54:59 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc map dm?
[Thu Sep 1 21:55:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS, +1 arrow (base): [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [1,3,6] = (10)
[Thu Sep 1 21:55:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), PBS, +1 arrow (second): [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [4,3,5] = (12)
[Thu Sep 1 21:57:53 2005] : (1) DM: Your arrows strike the demoness. She seems to take delights as the flaming arrows strike her.
[Thu Sep 1 21:58:07 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Sep 1 21:58:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Aiming at the ahnd that holds the orb
[Thu Sep 1 21:58:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: or rather at the orb
[Thu Sep 1 21:59:06 2005] : (1) DM: ooc ooo. called shot. -4 to attack I think.
[Thu Sep 1 21:59:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [arrow of true flight]+PBS (base): [1d20+17] -> [8,17] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Thu Sep 1 21:59:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+17] -> [19,17] = (36) ===> Damage: [3d8+18] -> [5,8,1,18] = (32)
[Thu Sep 1 21:59:09 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [arrow of true flight]+PBS (second): [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Sep 1 21:59:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [10,12] = (22) ===> Damage: [3d8+18] -> [3,1,5,18] = (27)
[Thu Sep 1 21:59:28 2005] : (1) DM: ooc But if you're going to cheat and use a magic arrow...
[Thu Sep 1 21:59:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ;-)
[Thu Sep 1 22:00:32 2005] : (1) DM: The arrow strikes the orb, knocking it from the demoness's hand. It falls, strikes the armrest, bounces, falls to the ground and rolls a short way across the grass.
[Thu Sep 1 22:00:41 2005] : (1) DM: A faint "Ouch" it heard from the orb.
[Thu Sep 1 22:00:51 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Sep 1 22:00:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao at the "ouch"
[Thu Sep 1 22:01:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I was aiming at the orb, why did I strike the demonness?
[Thu Sep 1 22:01:27 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Because I can't read. Sorry.
[Thu Sep 1 22:01:28 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I think the fire did it?
[Thu Sep 1 22:01:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, ok :)
[Thu Sep 1 22:01:47 2005] : (2) Huerney: Blinky blinks to the orb, grabs it in his mouth, then blinks to the far end of the flet with it
[Thu Sep 1 22:02:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Haste ( level 3, "Extra partial action and +4 AC." )
[Thu Sep 1 22:02:33 2005] : (1) DM: Binky tries to pick up the orb but it's too large and smooth to hold in his jaws.
[Thu Sep 1 22:02:41 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney roots in the bag of holding for the ice dagger
[Thu Sep 1 22:02:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc OK, harrass the demon then
[Thu Sep 1 22:03:09 2005] : (1) DM: Binky nips at the demoness.
[Thu Sep 1 22:03:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ==> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Thu Sep 1 22:03:41 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+3] -> [1,3] = (4) Images created." )
[Thu Sep 1 22:04:00 2005] : (2) Huerney: done
[Thu Sep 1 22:04:10 2005] : (1) Demoness: ooc Taking stuff out of a bag of holding is a full round action I think.
[Thu Sep 1 22:05:00 2005] : (1) Demoness: ooc move equivilent unless there's a ton of stuff in it.
[Thu Sep 1 22:05:03 2005] : (2) Huerney: is it? OK, just the haste spell then
[Thu Sep 1 22:05:12 2005] : (2) Huerney: Oh, I never moved
[Thu Sep 1 22:05:42 2005] : (1) Demoness: You cast the mirrror image as well.
[Thu Sep 1 22:06:37 2005] : (2) Huerney: OK
[Thu Sep 1 22:06:58 2005] : (1) Demoness: (Speaking scornfully to A'Thedor) "You will not strike me down your precious honour forbids it. I. Am. Your. Queen."
[Thu Sep 1 22:07:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Still as arrogant as ever, I hear"
[Thu Sep 1 22:07:36 2005] : (1) Demoness: She breaths a stream of flame directly at Anna and Huerney."
[Thu Sep 1 22:07:46 2005] : (1) Demoness: Reflex saves for those two.
[Thu Sep 1 22:07:53 2005] : (2) Huerney: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Thu Sep 1 22:08:29 2005] : (1) Demoness: Anna, reflex save.
[Thu Sep 1 22:09:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19)
[Thu Sep 1 22:09:15 2005] : (1) Demoness: Fire damage: [8d6] -> [1,4,3,6,3,2,5,5] = (29)
[Thu Sep 1 22:09:24 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc is she 2?
[Thu Sep 1 22:09:35 2005] : (1) Demoness: Huerney, take 14 damage.
[Thu Sep 1 22:10:01 2005] : (1) Demoness: ooc she's number 1, number two should be A'Thedor -- I did change number 2's name.
[Thu Sep 1 22:10:06 2005] : (2) Huerney: ok
[Thu Sep 1 22:10:38 2005] : (1) Demoness: The orb lies at A'Thedor's feet and some faint muttering is coming from it
[Thu Sep 1 22:11:09 2005] : (1) Voice: ...I think... yes.... that way... hmmm...
[Thu Sep 1 22:11:41 2005] : (1) Demoness: "Give me the orb A'Thedor! By your oath to your queen I command you!"
[Thu Sep 1 22:12:35 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: "My oath is to the people, the elves of this forest, the elves who lives you scorn, demon!"
[Thu Sep 1 22:12:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Don't do it, it'll kill whoever your queen used to be"
[Thu Sep 1 22:13:08 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: And with that he strikes hard and switly with his sword, piercing the demoness's body.
[Thu Sep 1 22:13:23 2005] : (1) A'Thedor: Meanwhile...
[Thu Sep 1 22:13:42 2005] : (1) Voice: ...got it! Hold on...
[Thu Sep 1 22:14:12 2005] : (1) DM: There's a sudden blinding flash of light and thunderous roar from the orb.
[Thu Sep 1 22:14:44 2005] : (1) DM: You feel yourselves falling....
[Thu Sep 1 22:15:05 2005] : (2) Huerney: "huh!"
[Thu Sep 1 22:15:15 2005] : (1) DM: ... You hit the ground hard and fall over onto the ground.
[Thu Sep 1 22:15:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hey!"
[Thu Sep 1 22:15:29 2005] : (2) Huerney: "oof"
[Thu Sep 1 22:15:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ouch"
[Thu Sep 1 22:15:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "ouch"
[Thu Sep 1 22:15:42 2005] : (1) DM: The light fades and your vision returns.
[Thu Sep 1 22:15:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "What happened just then?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:16:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Where's that infernal orb?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:16:18 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I think it's looking after itself"
[Thu Sep 1 22:16:33 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Did it come with us?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:16:43 2005] : (2) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [5,-2] = (3)
[Thu Sep 1 22:16:51 2005] : (1) DM: There's a loud crash and a crack followed by the the ringing of metal and then several over thumps and bangs.
[Thu Sep 1 22:16:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc what do we see?
[Thu Sep 1 22:17:20 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [8,14] = (22)
[Thu Sep 1 22:17:28 2005] : (1) DM: Lying on the ground between you all is the orb. The image is of the old man. He looks a bit emabarassed.
[Thu Sep 1 22:17:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna puts her bow away, snaps her fingers and her axe appears
[Thu Sep 1 22:18:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Die!"
[Thu Sep 1 22:18:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Noooooo"
[Thu Sep 1 22:18:18 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Wait"
[Thu Sep 1 22:18:20 2005] : (1) DM: As you look around your surrounds you see an unfamilar sight. Strange trees, and lush undergrowth. Unrecognizable birds trill and call.
[Thu Sep 1 22:18:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Who are you?" (to the man)
[Thu Sep 1 22:19:31 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney looks thoroughly confused
[Thu Sep 1 22:19:52 2005] : (1) Haldon: "I'm um. Haldon. Look, I'm really sorry about this. It wasn't quite what I planned."
[Thu Sep 1 22:20:16 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Where are we? Where's that demon bitch?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:20:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Sorry? About what? Where are we?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:20:31 2005] : (1) Haldon: "I just thought it best if I got myself (and this here orb I'm stuck in) away from that demon queen."
[Thu Sep 1 22:20:53 2005] : (1) Haldon: "I really have no idea how you got caught in the spell."
[Thu Sep 1 22:21:22 2005] : (1) Haldon: "It is most interesting though. Perhaps, some sympathetic magical reasonance coupled with the powerful residual magic in the trees..."
[Thu Sep 1 22:21:33 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Now the elves have to fight her alone"
[Thu Sep 1 22:21:40 2005] : (2) Huerney: "We must go back!"
[Thu Sep 1 22:21:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What did you do to the elven queen?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:22:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We can't leave them alone!"
[Thu Sep 1 22:22:36 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Er. I dispelled her illusion. I'm afraid I can't do much else trapped as I am."
[Thu Sep 1 22:22:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "What illusion?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:23:00 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Please be patient, girl. I'm working on a solution."
[Thu Sep 1 22:23:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "She real;y is a demon?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:23:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks confused
[Thu Sep 1 22:23:20 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I guess that means you need silence"
[Thu Sep 1 22:23:26 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Oh goodness me, yes. And a particularly nasty one at that. Don't want to be in her clutches again."
[Thu Sep 1 22:23:36 2005] : (2) Huerney: "I think that she was a demon, the queen is presumably dead"
[Thu Sep 1 22:23:54 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Silence? I like you already, boy. Yes. Let me see..."
[Thu Sep 1 22:24:24 2005] : (1) Haldon: Haldon seems to be investigating something, peering around and looking thoughtful.
[Thu Sep 1 22:24:27 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Ayhlanne, are you using your bow? if so, I could use you rlongsword. the new cold one"
[Thu Sep 1 22:25:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Sure"
[Thu Sep 1 22:25:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne hands her sword to Huerney
[Thu Sep 1 22:25:49 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Thanks"
[Thu Sep 1 22:25:53 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Oh my. This is most unexpected. Oh dear, oh dear."
[Thu Sep 1 22:25:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: (nothing cold though, that sword, just slows)
[Thu Sep 1 22:26:29 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc it slows because it's cold. But it doesn't do any extra cold damage.
[Thu Sep 1 22:26:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Thu Sep 1 22:26:50 2005] : (2) Huerney: ooc actually you can't finesse a longsword can you?
[Thu Sep 1 22:27:03 2005] : (1) Haldon: ooc no. Unless you're a giant.
[Thu Sep 1 22:27:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc don't think so
[Thu Sep 1 22:27:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Thu Sep 1 22:27:11 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney tries out the longsword
[Thu Sep 1 22:27:27 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Actually, I'm more skilled with the dagger"
[Thu Sep 1 22:27:39 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney hands back the longsword
[Thu Sep 1 22:27:39 2005] : (1) Haldon: (more muttering) "...is a problem..."
[Thu Sep 1 22:28:51 2005] : (1) Haldon: After a few minutes of muttering Haldon exclaims exasperatedly. "Oh bother!"
[Thu Sep 1 22:29:07 2005] : (1) Haldon: (coughing politely) "Um. Excuse me?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:29:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Ye-ess?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:29:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlannetakes it back
[Thu Sep 1 22:29:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:29:51 2005] : (1) Haldon: "There's been a slight, well, complication."
[Thu Sep 1 22:30:02 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Slight?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:30:55 2005] : (1) Haldon: "The, uh, translocation spell I cast got a little, um, out of hand." (then aside to himself) "The power in this orb is really rather facinating."
[Thu Sep 1 22:31:07 2005] : (2) Huerney: Huerney feels his haste fizzle
[Thu Sep 1 22:31:40 2005] : (1) Haldon: "How this won't be a major problem if we all just keep calm and don't do anything rash, okay?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:32:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Like what? Destroy this orb?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:32:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna swings her axe threateningly
[Thu Sep 1 22:32:18 2005] : (2) Huerney: "Well, we aren't going anywhere."
[Thu Sep 1 22:32:46 2005] : (1) Haldon: "That would most definatly not been one of the better things."
[Thu Sep 1 22:33:39 2005] : (1) Haldon: "Because, well, it's like this: I seem to have transported us all, and all your gear (which is really the most puzzling part of this whole thing) to a, um, well..."
[Thu Sep 1 22:33:55 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "a well?"
[Thu Sep 1 22:34:11 2005] : (1) Haldon: "...to put it bluntly: We're on another plane."
[Thu Sep 1 22:34:15 2005] : (1) Haldon: GAME END