Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 11 August 2005

[Thu Aug 11 19:30:04 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Aug 11 19:30:24 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Whispering: "Try to lure her to one of the smaller caves, where she can't enter in dragon form while I go look for that orb"
[Thu Aug 11 19:30:40 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [3,28] = (31)
[Thu Aug 11 19:31:37 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+17] -> [15,17] = (32)
[Thu Aug 11 19:32:03 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc can I cast defensive stuff now of do I have to wait?
[Thu Aug 11 19:32:10 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc of = or
[Thu Aug 11 19:32:10 2005] : (1) DM: You're located in a broad, rocky, steep-sided valley. You're all near a cave entrance that's about 10-15 ft in diameter. A large blocky boulder sits near the cave entrance and judging by the deep claw scratches on it it appears to be the dragon perches on it.
[Thu Aug 11 19:32:54 2005] : (1) DM: In the cave mouth is the huge white dragon it's large mouth agape showing sharp teeth.
[Thu Aug 11 19:32:59 2005] : (1) DM: Initiative.
[Thu Aug 11 19:33:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Aug 11 19:33:04 2005] : (3) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Thu Aug 11 19:33:21 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Thu Aug 11 19:33:32 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Thu Aug 11 19:34:04 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Thu Aug 11 19:34:48 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Aug 11 19:34:58 2005] : (3) Belros: activate boots
[Thu Aug 11 19:35:06 2005] : (3) Belros: Casts...: Mirror Image, generating [1d4+3] -> [2,3] = (5) images
[Thu Aug 11 19:35:30 2005] : (3) Belros: Casts...: Endurance - CON+[1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) for 10 hours
[Thu Aug 11 19:35:36 2005] : (3) Belros: (on tar)
[Thu Aug 11 19:36:07 2005] : (3) Belros: and a wee move
[Thu Aug 11 19:36:09 2005] : (3) Belros: done
[Thu Aug 11 19:36:14 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Aug 11 19:37:05 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gulps a potion
[Thu Aug 11 19:37:27 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: protection from cold
[Thu Aug 11 19:38:03 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: 12 dam/10min/caster level = 50 min
[Thu Aug 11 19:38:18 2005] : (1) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Aug 11 19:38:50 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: *readying my weapons (two swords)
[Thu Aug 11 19:38:55 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: done
[Thu Aug 11 19:38:58 2005] : (1) DM: ooc isn't the spell protection from elements?
[Thu Aug 11 19:39:06 2005] : (1) DM: Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 19:39:14 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc it's a potion I bought, protection from cold
[Thu Aug 11 19:39:25 2005] : (1) DM: Remember that the cave is 6ft off the ground so you can't charge with your horse.
[Thu Aug 11 19:39:33 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Right.
[Thu Aug 11 19:39:42 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shooting at the beastie then.
[Thu Aug 11 19:39:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Longbow, composite (base): [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Aug 11 19:39:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Longbow, composite (second): [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Thu Aug 11 19:40:10 2005] : (1) DM: Your arrows ding harmlessly off it's scaley hide.
[Thu Aug 11 19:40:19 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Then dropping the bow, and drawing my sword.
[Thu Aug 11 19:40:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you have quick draw?
[Thu Aug 11 19:40:33 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc yep
[Thu Aug 11 19:40:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-)
[Thu Aug 11 19:40:42 2005] : (1) DM: Elitranna?
[Thu Aug 11 19:40:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Waiting for the dragon to leave her cave
[Thu Aug 11 19:41:14 2005] : (1) DM: k
[Thu Aug 11 19:41:54 2005] : (1) White Dragon: The dragon blasts a cone freezing cold air and ice towards Tar.
[Thu Aug 11 19:42:28 2005] : (1) White Dragon: It's 50 ft long so it gets Tar and Belros.
[Thu Aug 11 19:43:03 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Breath weapon for [7d6] -> [1,4,1,4,3,5,1] = (19) cold damage Reflex at DC 25.
[Thu Aug 11 19:43:06 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Thu Aug 11 19:43:12 2005] : (3) Belros: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Thu Aug 11 19:43:28 2005] : (1) White Dragon: ooc 19 damage? I'm having stern words with my dice...
[Thu Aug 11 19:43:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-)
[Thu Aug 11 19:43:45 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc do my images help me?
[Thu Aug 11 19:43:47 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc Not enough? ;)
[Thu Aug 11 19:44:01 2005] : (1) White Dragon: ooc no. mirror images only help with targetting attacks.
[Thu Aug 11 19:44:05 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc :(
[Thu Aug 11 19:44:41 2005] : (1) White Dragon: It launches itself into the air and flys to the south-east
[Thu Aug 11 19:45:06 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Climbing to about 30 ft.
[Thu Aug 11 19:45:12 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc N is down?
[Thu Aug 11 19:45:32 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc ty :)
[Thu Aug 11 19:45:40 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc If she's flying to the South East it is
[Thu Aug 11 19:45:44 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Aug 11 19:45:58 2005] : (3) Belros: drink CMW potion
[Thu Aug 11 19:46:01 2005] : (3) Belros: [2d8+1] -> [6,4,1] = (11)
[Thu Aug 11 19:46:23 2005] : (1) DM: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Thu Aug 11 19:46:55 2005] : (1) DM: Anything else>
[Thu Aug 11 19:47:01 2005] : (3) Belros: cast fireball at her
[Thu Aug 11 19:47:04 2005] : (3) Belros: Casts...: Fireball, causing [10d6] -> [6,1,3,3,6,6,2,6,5,1] = (39) points of damage
[Thu Aug 11 19:47:28 2005] : (1) DM: DC?
[Thu Aug 11 19:47:33 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24)
[Thu Aug 11 19:48:12 2005] : (3) Belros: 17 I think
[Thu Aug 11 19:48:31 2005] : (3) Belros: 10+lvl+INT+spell focus?
[Thu Aug 11 19:48:39 2005] : (1) DM: You scorch some of it's scales.
[Thu Aug 11 19:48:45 2005] : (1) DM: ooc spell level, yep.
[Thu Aug 11 19:49:13 2005] : (1) DM: You have an action left.
[Thu Aug 11 19:49:41 2005] : (3) Belros: cast cold shield on me
[Thu Aug 11 19:50:02 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Aug 11 19:50:11 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: hmmm
[Thu Aug 11 19:50:22 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc cold shields as in it protects me from the cold
[Thu Aug 11 19:50:27 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Get in the cave! Cut her movement!"
[Thu Aug 11 19:50:27 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: OK, I sheathe both my swords and ready my bow
[Thu Aug 11 19:50:51 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc can I still shoot?
[Thu Aug 11 19:50:58 2005] : (1) DM: Unless you have quickdraw you can't shoot.
[Thu Aug 11 19:51:04 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ok, done then
[Thu Aug 11 19:51:14 2005] : (1) DM: Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 19:51:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Erm. How high off the ground is she?
[Thu Aug 11 19:51:41 2005] : (1) DM: 30ft
[Thu Aug 11 19:52:08 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Right. I'm going to ready an attack with my sword.
[Thu Aug 11 19:52:46 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc oops, sorry
[Thu Aug 11 19:52:52 2005] : (1) DM: ooc That means you can delay until the dragon's round and attack it when it attacks you, right?
[Thu Aug 11 19:53:54 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Aug 11 19:54:19 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc no, just that I get to attack if she comes within range, though I lose my action if I don't before the end of the next round.
[Thu Aug 11 19:54:43 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Using my pony to climb the bluff
[Thu Aug 11 19:54:58 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: And hide again
[Thu Aug 11 19:55:06 2005] : (1) DM: Which bluff?
[Thu Aug 11 19:55:20 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Wasn't the cave over a bluff?
[Thu Aug 11 19:55:25 2005] : (1) DM: It's a cliff.
[Thu Aug 11 19:55:39 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Sorry, cliff then
[Thu Aug 11 19:55:59 2005] : (1) DM: Unless your pony is a mountain goat.... Also, hiding is pointless if you're mounted since your pony's hide skill would be poor.
[Thu Aug 11 19:56:31 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Just getting on my pony to get higher, so I can reach the top easily
[Thu Aug 11 19:56:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Using it as a stepladdeer
[Thu Aug 11 19:56:57 2005] : (1) DM: Though I suppose I riderless pony is probably not a high priority target for the dragon.
[Thu Aug 11 19:57:10 2005] : (1) DM: k. Make a climb check.
[Thu Aug 11 19:57:21 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Thu Aug 11 19:57:37 2005] : (1) DM: You scramble off your pony and into the cave entrance.
[Thu Aug 11 19:57:44 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [13,28] = (41)
[Thu Aug 11 19:58:27 2005] : (1) White Dragon: The dragon swoops down and lands of Tar.
[Thu Aug 11 19:58:35 2005] : (1) White Dragon: ...lands on...
[Thu Aug 11 19:58:55 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Crush (base): [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d8+8] -> [1,1,8] = (10)
[Thu Aug 11 19:59:10 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Take 10 crushing damage. You're also pinned.
[Thu Aug 11 19:59:29 2005] : (1) White Dragon: It then snaps at Belros
[Thu Aug 11 19:59:34 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+27] -> [14,27] = (41) ===> Damage: [2d8+8] -> [7,4,8] = (19)
[Thu Aug 11 19:59:46 2005] : (1) White Dragon: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Thu Aug 11 19:59:47 2005] : (3) Belros: 5 images
[Thu Aug 11 19:59:54 2005] : (3) Belros: +me
[Thu Aug 11 19:59:55 2005] : (1) White Dragon: One of your images dissappears.
[Thu Aug 11 20:00:40 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [8,22] = (30)
[Thu Aug 11 20:00:58 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Aug 11 20:01:10 2005] : (3) Belros: Casts Summon Monster V - Celestial Brown Bear: 51hp; Damage reduction 5/+1; 10 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 12
[Thu Aug 11 20:01:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I think I get my attack before she lands on me
[Thu Aug 11 20:01:25 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Tar, you're right. Make your attack.
[Thu Aug 11 20:01:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, mounted (base): [1d20+18] -> [11,18] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [5,3,10,6] = (24)
[Thu Aug 11 20:01:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, mounted (second): [1d20+13] -> [16,13] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [5,5,10,6] = (26)
[Thu Aug 11 20:01:54 2005] : (1) DM: Two solid hits.
[Thu Aug 11 20:02:25 2005] : (1) DM: Your horse also takes 10 crushing damage.
[Thu Aug 11 20:02:43 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, your bear gets an attack.
[Thu Aug 11 20:02:59 2005] : (3) Belros: is she evil?
[Thu Aug 11 20:03:05 2005] : (1) DM: Yup.
[Thu Aug 11 20:03:15 2005] : (3) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack (Smite Evil) [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ==> Damage [1d8+8+6] -> [7,8,6] = (21)
[Thu Aug 11 20:03:21 2005] : (1) DM: Misses.
[Thu Aug 11 20:03:31 2005] : (3) Belros: move back a bit and...
[Thu Aug 11 20:03:43 2005] : (3) Belros: Casts...: Greater Magic Weapon: +3 Hit & Damage for 10 hrs
[Thu Aug 11 20:03:46 2005] : (3) Belros: on Tar
[Thu Aug 11 20:04:12 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Isn't that a touch spell?
[Thu Aug 11 20:04:38 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc close
[Thu Aug 11 20:04:58 2005] : (3) Belros: 25ft+5ft/2lvls
[Thu Aug 11 20:05:14 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the bonuses don't stack with existing enhancement bonuses on the weapon though.
[Thu Aug 11 20:05:15 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc on his sword rather than him
[Thu Aug 11 20:05:27 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc still takes it to +3 though
[Thu Aug 11 20:05:39 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yup
[Thu Aug 11 20:05:48 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Aug 11 20:06:28 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Aylanne readies her bow
[Thu Aug 11 20:06:44 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you did that last round. Why not shoot?
[Thu Aug 11 20:07:10 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, was "describing what I was doing"
[Thu Aug 11 20:07:15 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 11 20:07:17 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 (base): [1d20+17] -> [4,17] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Thu Aug 11 20:07:17 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 (second): [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Aug 11 20:07:26 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc arrows+1
[Thu Aug 11 20:07:47 2005] : (1) DM: Both arrows bounce off her tough hide.
[Thu Aug 11 20:07:59 2005] : (1) DM: Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 20:08:06 2005] : (1) DM: You're pinned under the dragon.
[Thu Aug 11 20:08:22 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Can I attack?
[Thu Aug 11 20:08:50 2005] : (1) DM: ooc oops. crush as a reflex save to avoid.
[Thu Aug 11 20:08:54 2005] : (1) DM: Make a reflex save.
[Thu Aug 11 20:08:54 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Aug 11 20:09:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: That would be a fail, then.
[Thu Aug 11 20:09:27 2005] : (1) DM: You're grappled, so you have to try to escape.
[Thu Aug 11 20:09:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: OK, making the grapple check.
[Thu Aug 11 20:10:00 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: [1d20+18] -> [7,18] = (25)
[Thu Aug 11 20:10:45 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+28+8] -> [1,28,8] = (37)
[Thu Aug 11 20:10:47 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "You do realise, don't you, that I'm only here as the distraction?"
[Thu Aug 11 20:11:22 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc brb
[Thu Aug 11 20:11:36 2005] : (1) DM: You're still pinned.
[Thu Aug 11 20:11:50 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Aug 11 20:12:56 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Getting further into the cave before I cast detect magic (How far can I move?)
[Thu Aug 11 20:13:32 2005] : (1) DM: ooc while hiding you move at half walking pace. So 10 ft and then you can cast.
[Thu Aug 11 20:14:40 2005] : (1) DM: ooc what's the range of detect magic?
[Thu Aug 11 20:14:46 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc back
[Thu Aug 11 20:14:49 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: 20 ft. actually, my boots give double speed
[Thu Aug 11 20:14:57 2005] : (3) Belros: 60ft
[Thu Aug 11 20:15:10 2005] : (3) Belros: 1/4 circle
[Thu Aug 11 20:15:31 2005] : (4) Eiltranna: Aiming at the room obviously :)
[Thu Aug 11 20:16:11 2005] : (1) White Dragon: The dragon whips it's tail around and gives the bear a heafty slap.
[Thu Aug 11 20:16:16 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Tail slap (base): [1d20+22] -> [9,22] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] -> [3,5,8] = (16)
[Thu Aug 11 20:16:56 2005] : (1) White Dragon: She turns her head around to the cave entrance.
[Thu Aug 11 20:17:17 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [2,22] = (24)
[Thu Aug 11 20:17:40 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Hiding won't save you little creature
[Thu Aug 11 20:18:09 2005] : (1) White Dragon: She half hops and half flys to the cave entrance.
[Thu Aug 11 20:18:40 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Aug 11 20:19:17 2005] : (3) Belros: move and cast...
[Thu Aug 11 20:19:27 2005] : (3) Belros: Casts...: Magic Missile for [5d4+5] -> [2,4,3,1,2,5] = (17) damage
[Thu Aug 11 20:19:56 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I forgot this earlier but you need to beat it's spell resistance.
[Thu Aug 11 20:20:11 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc how?
[Thu Aug 11 20:20:57 2005] : (3) Belros: d20+my level?
[Thu Aug 11 20:21:07 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 1d20 + caster level
[Thu Aug 11 20:21:22 2005] : (1) DM: ooc + any feats like spell penetration
[Thu Aug 11 20:21:26 2005] : (3) Belros: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Thu Aug 11 20:21:45 2005] : (1) DM: Your magic missle fissle harmlessly.
[Thu Aug 11 20:21:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc don't you roll for each missile?
[Thu Aug 11 20:22:19 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Um. I don't think so.
[Thu Aug 11 20:22:22 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc DM's choice I think
[Thu Aug 11 20:22:57 2005] : (1) DM: Anything else Belros?
[Thu Aug 11 20:23:13 2005] : (3) Belros: I think thats me out
[Thu Aug 11 20:23:26 2005] : (3) Belros: hang on
[Thu Aug 11 20:23:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc don't you have another action from being hasted?
[Thu Aug 11 20:23:38 2005] : (3) Belros: ooc just counted it up :)
[Thu Aug 11 20:24:08 2005] : (3) Belros: Casts...: Lightning Bolt, causing [10d6] -> [4,5,2,2,2,6,5,6,3,4] = (39) points of damage
[Thu Aug 11 20:24:12 2005] : (3) Belros: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Thu Aug 11 20:24:21 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30)
[Thu Aug 11 20:24:51 2005] : (1) DM: The dragon roars as the lightning bolt shocks her.
[Thu Aug 11 20:25:07 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Aug 11 20:35:49 2005] : (7) Belros (enter): 20:35
[Thu Aug 11 20:36:05 2005] : (7) Belros: what happened?
[Thu Aug 11 20:36:07 2005] : (8) Eiltranna (enter): 20:36
[Thu Aug 11 20:36:40 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne (enter): 20:36
[Thu Aug 11 20:37:26 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: who are the real us
[Thu Aug 11 20:37:28 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: ,
[Thu Aug 11 20:37:30 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: ?
[Thu Aug 11 20:37:38 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: did I hit to hard with that bow??? :(
[Thu Aug 11 20:37:38 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran (exit): 20:37
[Thu Aug 11 20:37:39 2005] : (7) Belros: the higher numbers
[Thu Aug 11 20:37:48 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Sorry about that. Ethernet went down or some reason.
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:01 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: np; I thought I had done something wrong
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:04 2005] : (10) Tar Shevran (enter): 20:38
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:04 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: brb pizza here
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:06 2005] : (7) Belros: your web server seemed to stay up
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:10 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: ooc So it wasn't because the dragon was losing? ;)
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:17 2005] : (10) Tar Shevran: :-)
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:21 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yes. The ethernet on my workstation.
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:28 2005] : (7) Belros: ahh k
[Thu Aug 11 20:38:56 2005] : (7) Belros: refresh my memory... how many rounds in a minute?
[Thu Aug 11 20:39:09 2005] : (1) DM: A round is 6 seconds so 10 rounds a minute.
[Thu Aug 11 20:39:19 2005] : (7) Belros: ta
[Thu Aug 11 20:39:23 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: Or vice versa
[Thu Aug 11 20:39:55 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: back
[Thu Aug 11 20:40:00 2005] : (7) Belros: 10seconds a minute, so a round is 6 rounds??
[Thu Aug 11 20:40:11 2005] : (1) DM: Could you attack again, Ayhlanne?
[Thu Aug 11 20:40:12 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok, so should I shoot again?
[Thu Aug 11 20:40:19 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 11 20:40:34 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: arrows +1 add +1 to dam and attack
[Thu Aug 11 20:40:35 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: ooc We never saw any attack from you, so yes
[Thu Aug 11 20:40:59 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: Frost consort's Comp Bow+2 mighty +3 Comp Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Aug 11 20:40:59 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: Frost consort's Comp Bow+2 mighty +3 Comp Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Aug 11 20:41:00 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: Frost consort's Comp Bow+2 mighty +3 Comp Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+15] -> [20,15] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Aug 11 20:41:00 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [14,15] = (29) ===> Damage: [3d8+12] -> [4,3,6,12] = (25)
[Thu Aug 11 20:41:00 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: Frost consort's Comp Bow+2 mighty +3 Comp Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Aug 11 20:41:08 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: only first 3
[Thu Aug 11 20:41:36 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc although I suppose I can't do a rapid shot if I move
[Thu Aug 11 20:41:39 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc damn me
[Thu Aug 11 20:42:07 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc with shooting like that, I'd stay where you are!
[Thu Aug 11 20:42:08 2005] : (1) DM: Your first attack hits it.
[Thu Aug 11 20:42:43 2005] : (1) DM: ooc she couldn't see the dragon unless she moved
[Thu Aug 11 20:42:49 2005] : (1) DM: Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 20:42:55 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc doh
[Thu Aug 11 20:43:30 2005] : (10) Tar Shevran: Ride over to the entrance, run in. Hit her if I can.
[Thu Aug 11 20:44:25 2005] : (4) Eiltranna (exit): 20:44
[Thu Aug 11 20:44:34 2005] : (3) Belros (exit): 20:44
[Thu Aug 11 20:44:41 2005] : (1) DM: Remember that you had to get up from being pinned so you can't also attack.
[Thu Aug 11 20:44:50 2005] : (1) DM: Need a climb check to get into the cave.
[Thu Aug 11 20:45:11 2005] : (10) Tar Shevran: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Thu Aug 11 20:45:25 2005] : (1) DM: You clamber into the cave mouth.
[Thu Aug 11 20:45:30 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Aug 11 20:45:43 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: Going further into the cave
[Thu Aug 11 20:46:06 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+26] -> [15,26] = (41)
[Thu Aug 11 20:46:08 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [6,28] = (34)
[Thu Aug 11 20:46:23 2005] : (10) Tar Shevran: ooc I think detect magic still works
[Thu Aug 11 20:46:47 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc have to concentrate for each round
[Thu Aug 11 20:47:12 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc if I can't rapid shoot, please add 2 to attack and damage on the first shoot, Rapid shot has a penalty of 2
[Thu Aug 11 20:47:13 2005] : (1) DM: You can all see in the cave, remember the phosperesent mould.
[Thu Aug 11 20:48:11 2005] : (1) DM: ooc only the attack bonus is at -2 for rapid shot. The damage is the same.
[Thu Aug 11 20:48:36 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc k, then my stuff is wrong ;)
[Thu Aug 11 20:48:53 2005] : (1) White Dragon: The dragon lumbers after Anna, snorting and sniffing.
[Thu Aug 11 20:50:10 2005] : (1) White Dragon: It doesn't lumber. It gallops after.
[Thu Aug 11 20:50:24 2005] : (1) White Dragon: It snaps at Anna
[Thu Aug 11 20:50:25 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: ooc It's a horse now?
[Thu Aug 11 20:50:31 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+27] -> [3,27] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d8+8] -> [4,2,8] = (14)
[Thu Aug 11 20:50:36 2005] : (1) White Dragon: ooc 60ft speed!
[Thu Aug 11 20:50:53 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: Ouch
[Thu Aug 11 20:51:53 2005] : (1) White Dragon: I smell you little halfling. And you smell tasty.
[Thu Aug 11 20:52:01 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Aug 11 20:52:32 2005] : (7) Belros: 5ft squares?
[Thu Aug 11 20:52:36 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yup
[Thu Aug 11 20:53:14 2005] : (7) Belros: Casts Summon Monster V - Celestial Brown Bear: 51hp; Damage reduction 5/+1; 10 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 12
[Thu Aug 11 20:53:18 2005] : (7) Belros:

[Thu Aug 11 20:53:40 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc whoops
[Thu Aug 11 20:54:11 2005] : (1) DM: roll its attack
[Thu Aug 11 20:54:34 2005] : (6) Ayhlanne (exit): 20:54
[Thu Aug 11 20:55:50 2005] : (11) Belros (enter): 20:55
[Thu Aug 11 20:56:03 2005] : (11) Belros: ooc sry, where did I get to
[Thu Aug 11 20:56:13 2005] : (1) DM: Attacking with the bear.
[Thu Aug 11 20:56:22 2005] : (11) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23) ==> Damage [1d8+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Thu Aug 11 20:56:22 2005] : (7) Belros (exit): 20:56
[Thu Aug 11 20:56:39 2005] : (11) Belros: ooc 2 claws
[Thu Aug 11 20:56:44 2005] : (11) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ==> Damage [1d8+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
[Thu Aug 11 20:57:04 2005] : (1) DM: Neither make so much of a scratch.
[Thu Aug 11 20:57:17 2005] : (11) Belros: ooc should be me finished as I moved quite a bit
[Thu Aug 11 20:58:16 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Aug 11 20:59:34 2005] : (9) Ayhlanne (exit): 20:59
[Thu Aug 11 20:59:40 2005] : (12) Ayhlanne (enter): 20:59
[Thu Aug 11 20:59:43 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Thu Aug 11 20:59:51 2005] : (12) Ayhlanne: RAHHHHHHHHHHHH
[Thu Aug 11 20:59:57 2005] : (12) Ayhlanne: all my settings are gone
[Thu Aug 11 21:00:06 2005] : (8) Eiltranna: ooc Ouch
[Thu Aug 11 21:00:16 2005] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc no weapons left
[Thu Aug 11 21:00:18 2005] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc fuck
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.6.1...
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] :
Emote commands:

[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /font - Sets the font.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /fontsize - Sets the size of your fonts. Recomended 8 or better for the size.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /time - See /date.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:44 2005] : Font is now Times New Roman point size 12
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:55 2005] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Thu Aug 11 21:01:55 2005] : Failed to connect to game server...
[Thu Aug 11 21:02:34 2005] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Thu Aug 11 21:02:34 2005] : Game connected!
[Thu Aug 11 21:02:34 2005] : (2) DM (enter): 21:02
[Thu Aug 11 21:02:35 2005] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.6.1', named 'dvrabel's'. [Thu Aug 11 21:02:36 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran (enter): 21:02
[Thu Aug 11 21:02:51 2005] : Moving to room 'Dragon cave'..
[Thu Aug 11 21:02:51 2005] : (2) DM (enter): 21:02
[Thu Aug 11 21:03:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna (enter): 21:03
[Thu Aug 11 21:03:32 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran (enter): 21:03
[Thu Aug 11 21:03:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne (enter): 21:03
[Thu Aug 11 21:04:17 2005] : (5) Eiltranna (enter): 21:04
[Thu Aug 11 21:04:30 2005] : (6) Belros (enter): 21:04
[Thu Aug 11 21:04:42 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: woo
[Thu Aug 11 21:05:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: test
[Thu Aug 11 21:05:41 2005] : (6) Belros: tset
[Thu Aug 11 21:05:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna (exit): 21:05
[Thu Aug 11 21:05:59 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: tsetse
[Thu Aug 11 21:06:13 2005] : (6) Belros: fly
[Thu Aug 11 21:06:23 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne, I believe you were about to skewer the dragon.
[Thu Aug 11 21:06:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: I was
[Thu Aug 11 21:06:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: but hey...
[Thu Aug 11 21:07:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ok, here is the deal. The bow I know have is +2 instead of +1 and I am using +2 arrows this time
[Thu Aug 11 21:07:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: so that would mean +3 to damage and attack if I am not mistaken
[Thu Aug 11 21:07:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+16] -> [19,16] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu Aug 11 21:07:54 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (second): [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Aug 11 21:08:54 2005] : (2) DM: ooc what?
[Thu Aug 11 21:09:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc, my bow is not this one, but it's gone, and before I redo it, it takes time
[Thu Aug 11 21:09:59 2005] : (2) DM: Okay, you hit for 14 damage.
[Thu Aug 11 21:10:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc characteritics are *almost* the same except it's a +2 magical weapon instead of a +1 and I am using +2 arrows
[Thu Aug 11 21:10:09 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Thu Aug 11 21:10:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: done
[Thu Aug 11 21:10:39 2005] : (2) DM: Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 21:10:46 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: Charge and hit.
[Thu Aug 11 21:10:51 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: First attack only.
[Thu Aug 11 21:10:54 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, charge (base): [1d20+19] -> [8,19] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [3,1,10,6] = (20)
[Thu Aug 11 21:10:54 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, charge (second): [1d20+14] -> [8,14] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [1,3,10,4] = (18)
[Thu Aug 11 21:11:14 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: Can my horse get into the cave?
[Thu Aug 11 21:11:14 2005] : (2) DM: Miss.
[Thu Aug 11 21:11:24 2005] : (2) DM: ooc it's a horse not a mountain goat
[Thu Aug 11 21:11:29 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: :-P
[Thu Aug 11 21:11:30 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Can it climb?
[Thu Aug 11 21:11:38 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc that sword is +3 now
[Thu Aug 11 21:11:48 2005] : (2) DM: A hit.
[Thu Aug 11 21:11:50 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: ooc oh yeah, +2 to hit and damage.
[Thu Aug 11 21:12:16 2005] : (2) DM: Tar slices deep into the dragons flank.
[Thu Aug 11 21:12:36 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Aug 11 21:13:11 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna snaps her fingers and attacks with her axe
[Thu Aug 11 21:13:17 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity), sneak attack (base): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+5d6] -> [1,1,4,6,6,6,2] = (26)
[Thu Aug 11 21:13:17 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Axe Zinger (1d6 electricity), sneak attack (second): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d10+1+5d6] -> [3,1,5,3,4,2,5] = (23)
[Thu Aug 11 21:14:06 2005] : (2) DM: Miss. Unless you can get another +1 bonus from somewhere? (I've counted the +2 flank already).
[Thu Aug 11 21:14:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc lol :P
[Thu Aug 11 21:14:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc blame oprpg, not us :P
[Thu Aug 11 21:14:22 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Awwww
[Thu Aug 11 21:14:57 2005] : (2) White Dragon: The dragon turns towards Tar and attacks.
[Thu Aug 11 21:15:08 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+27] -> [17,27] = (44) ===> Damage: [2d8-5] -> [7,8,-5] = (10)
[Thu Aug 11 21:15:11 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Claw (base): [1d20+22] -> [10,22] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6-5] -> [4,5,-5] = (4)
[Thu Aug 11 21:15:12 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Claw (base): [1d20+22] -> [12,22] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d6-5] -> [6,4,-5] = (5)
[Thu Aug 11 21:15:32 2005] : (2) White Dragon: And it's tail lashes out and whacks the bear
[Thu Aug 11 21:15:36 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Tail slap (base): [1d20+22] -> [20,22] = (42) ===> Damage: [2d6-5] -> [2,1,-5] = (-2)
[Thu Aug 11 21:15:36 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Critical hit? [1d20+22] -> [8,22] = (30) ===> Damage: [4d6-10] -> [6,2,6,3,-10] = (7)
[Thu Aug 11 21:15:57 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc -2 dmg??
[Thu Aug 11 21:16:13 2005] : (2) White Dragon: ooc wrong. strength.
[Thu Aug 11 21:16:42 2005] : (2) White Dragon: 33 damage with the tail slap.
[Thu Aug 11 21:17:03 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc ok
[Thu Aug 11 21:17:11 2005] : (2) White Dragon: 23, 17, 18 damage for the attacks on Tar.
[Thu Aug 11 21:17:53 2005] : (2) White Dragon: ooc What's your AC, Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 21:18:08 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: ooc low enough.
[Thu Aug 11 21:18:14 2005] : (2) White Dragon: 58 damage total
[Thu Aug 11 21:18:29 2005] : (2) White Dragon: She takes a step back wards.
[Thu Aug 11 21:18:45 2005] : (2) DM: Belros?
[Thu Aug 11 21:18:57 2005] : (6) Belros: bear 2 moves and attacks
[Thu Aug 11 21:19:13 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ==> Damage [1d8+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Thu Aug 11 21:19:16 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14) ==> Damage [1d8+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Thu Aug 11 21:19:19 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Bite Attack [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ==> Damage [2d8+4] -> [6,8,4] = (18)
[Thu Aug 11 21:19:26 2005] : (2) DM: Miss.
[Thu Aug 11 21:20:27 2005] : (2) DM: Bear 1?
[Thu Aug 11 21:20:49 2005] : (6) Belros: just a sec
[Thu Aug 11 21:22:09 2005] : (7) theotherayhlanne (enter): 21:22
[Thu Aug 11 21:23:11 2005] : (2) DM: ooc anyone home?
[Thu Aug 11 21:23:20 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: me
[Thu Aug 11 21:23:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: me
[Thu Aug 11 21:23:24 2005] : (6) Belros: me :P
[Thu Aug 11 21:23:37 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: me
[Thu Aug 11 21:23:37 2005] : (7) theotherayhlanne: Disconnecting from server...
[Thu Aug 11 21:23:38 2005] : (7) theotherayhlanne (exit): 21:23
[Thu Aug 11 21:23:49 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc can bear 1 attack?
[Thu Aug 11 21:24:04 2005] : (2) DM: How far did it move?
[Thu Aug 11 21:24:18 2005] : (6) Belros: ~25ft
[Thu Aug 11 21:24:25 2005] : (2) DM: Make it charge?
[Thu Aug 11 21:25:08 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc how about Aid Another (standard action)?
[Thu Aug 11 21:26:37 2005] : (2) DM: ooc sure. That's a nifty rule I'd never seen before.
[Thu Aug 11 21:27:17 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ==> Damage [1d8+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Thu Aug 11 21:27:22 2005] : (6) Belros: had to beat AC10
[Thu Aug 11 21:27:34 2005] : (2) DM: Aiding Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 21:27:38 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc yup
[Thu Aug 11 21:27:43 2005] : (6) Belros: and now me...
[Thu Aug 11 21:28:11 2005] : (6) Belros: Casts Summon Monster IV - Celestial Lion: 32hp; Damage reduction 5/+1; 10 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 15; SR = 10
[Thu Aug 11 21:28:25 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Quite a zoo!
[Thu Aug 11 21:28:29 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc :)
[Thu Aug 11 21:28:39 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 11 21:29:34 2005] : (2) DM: roll the lions attack, please.
[Thu Aug 11 21:30:01 2005] : (6) Belros: if I do Aid another with the lion, will it stack?
[Thu Aug 11 21:30:13 2005] : (2) DM: No.
[Thu Aug 11 21:30:25 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: ooc PHB says yes :-(
[Thu Aug 11 21:30:46 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: ooc but I suppose the +2 from flanking will have to do :-)
[Thu Aug 11 21:31:13 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Aug 11 21:31:15 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Aug 11 21:31:17 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Lion: Bite Attack [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14) ==> Damage [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Thu Aug 11 21:31:25 2005] : (2) DM: Miss
[Thu Aug 11 21:31:34 2005] : (2) DM: done?
[Thu Aug 11 21:32:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, node redone in part, SAVED
[Thu Aug 11 21:33:00 2005] : (6) Belros: cast flare at the dragon
[Thu Aug 11 21:33:18 2005] : (6) Belros: SR - [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23)
[Thu Aug 11 21:33:20 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Good girl! ;)
[Thu Aug 11 21:33:33 2005] : (2) DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+17] -> [11,17] = (28)
[Thu Aug 11 21:33:50 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Aug 11 21:34:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Ayhlanne aims at the dragon's eye
[Thu Aug 11 21:34:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [arrow of true flight]+PBS (base): [1d20+17] -> [17,17] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Thu Aug 11 21:34:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+17] -> [20,17] = (37) ===> Damage: [3d8+18] -> [5,1,2,18] = (26)
[Thu Aug 11 21:34:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Frost Consort's Comp bow +2 Mighty +3 [arrow of true flight]+PBS (second): [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Thu Aug 11 21:34:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31) ===> Damage: [3d8+18] -> [8,3,6,18] = (35)
[Thu Aug 11 21:35:06 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I don't have the rules for a called shot.
[Thu Aug 11 21:35:28 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc never mind, just make it a shot
[Thu Aug 11 21:35:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc just one thing though
[Thu Aug 11 21:36:04 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc, second can't be a critical
[Thu Aug 11 21:36:29 2005] : (2) DM: It misses anyway.
[Thu Aug 11 21:37:07 2005] : (2) DM: You arrow of true flight lodges deep in the dragons should in a vulnerable spot where it's scales are weak.
[Thu Aug 11 21:37:12 2005] : (2) DM: Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 21:37:36 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: Full attack. +2 for flanking, +2 to attack and damage for mGMW, +2 for Aid Another.
[Thu Aug 11 21:37:41 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword (base): [1d20+17] -> [20,17] = (37) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [2,6,10,1] = (19)
[Thu Aug 11 21:37:42 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: Critical hit? [1d20+17] -> [13,17] = (30) ===> Damage: [4d6+20+1d6] -> [1,4,1,3,20,2] = (31)
[Thu Aug 11 21:37:42 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword (second): [1d20+12] -> [1,12] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [2,3,10,3] = (18)
[Thu Aug 11 21:37:57 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran: 37 damage.
[Thu Aug 11 21:38:31 2005] : (2) DM: Another deep slash.
[Thu Aug 11 21:38:38 2005] : (2) DM: Anna?
[Thu Aug 11 21:38:58 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Axe disappears (free action), draw bow and fire
[Thu Aug 11 21:39:06 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), +1 arrow, sneak attack (base): [1d20+13] -> [17,13] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+5d6] -> [2,2,5,1,4,4,2] = (20)
[Thu Aug 11 21:39:07 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand (1d6 fire), +1 arrow, sneak attack (second): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+5d6] -> [5,2,3,4,1,4,1] = (20)
[Thu Aug 11 21:39:16 2005] : (2) DM: The dragon stretches out a claw...
[Thu Aug 11 21:39:23 2005] : (2) DM: Claw (base): [1d20+22] -> [4,22] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] -> [1,3,8] = (12)
[Thu Aug 11 21:39:38 2005] : (2) DM: (AoO, the dragon has a reach of 10 ft)
[Thu Aug 11 21:40:12 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc lanky git
[Thu Aug 11 21:40:19 2005] : (2) DM: One arrow hits the other is deflected.
[Thu Aug 11 21:41:32 2005] : (2) White Dragon: The dragon steps back and scopes up the orb with one of it's front legs.
[Thu Aug 11 21:41:56 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Then it tramples tar on the way to the exit.
[Thu Aug 11 21:43:49 2005] : (2) White Dragon: You get an AoO, Tar.
[Thu Aug 11 21:44:36 2005] : (2) White Dragon: You can choose to move if you like
[Thu Aug 11 21:44:51 2005] : (2) White Dragon: move out of the way that is.
[Thu Aug 11 21:45:28 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Tar?
[Thu Aug 11 21:46:06 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc well, I'm still here :)
[Thu Aug 11 21:46:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc so am i /P
[Thu Aug 11 21:47:03 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: And me
[Thu Aug 11 21:47:39 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran (enter): 21:47
[Thu Aug 11 21:47:45 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: ooc crashes
[Thu Aug 11 21:48:12 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Tar, you're being trampled by a dragon, you can either move out of the way or attempt to block the dragon.
[Thu Aug 11 21:48:12 2005] : (1) Tar Shevran (exit): 21:48
[Thu Aug 11 21:48:26 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: I'm going to move.
[Thu Aug 11 21:48:34 2005] : (2) White Dragon: You get an AoO.
[Thu Aug 11 21:48:45 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword (base): [1d20+17] -> [11,17] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [5,3,10,6] = (24)
[Thu Aug 11 21:48:45 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword (second): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [1,5,10,5] = (21)
[Thu Aug 11 21:48:51 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: +2
[Thu Aug 11 21:48:56 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: (to hit and damage)
[Thu Aug 11 21:49:22 2005] : (2) White Dragon: You slash it as it thunders past.
[Thu Aug 11 21:49:49 2005] : (2) White Dragon: And the same for Ayhlanne
[Thu Aug 11 21:49:54 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Move or block?
[Thu Aug 11 21:50:02 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc what about Bear 1?
[Thu Aug 11 21:50:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: move out of the way
[Thu Aug 11 21:50:33 2005] : (2) White Dragon: ooc the animals get AoOs too. Though they'll all miss...
[Thu Aug 11 21:50:40 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc :P
[Thu Aug 11 21:50:48 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc can I AoO with a bow?
[Thu Aug 11 21:50:52 2005] : (2) White Dragon: ooc no
[Thu Aug 11 21:51:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc then just move
[Thu Aug 11 21:51:30 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Belros? Moving also?
[Thu Aug 11 21:51:34 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc can Bear 1 try and stop her?
[Thu Aug 11 21:51:40 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: ooc they hit on natural 20s
[Thu Aug 11 21:51:58 2005] : (2) White Dragon: yeah. Bear one can try...
[Thu Aug 11 21:52:38 2005] : (2) White Dragon: [1d20+19] -> [17,19] = (36)
[Thu Aug 11 21:52:47 2005] : (2) White Dragon: [1d20+16] -> [9,16] = (25)
[Thu Aug 11 21:52:56 2005] : (6) Belros: what bonus does 27 STR give you??
[Thu Aug 11 21:53:07 2005] : (2) White Dragon: str check +4 for the bear.
[Thu Aug 11 21:53:12 2005] : (2) White Dragon: ooc 27 gives you +8
[Thu Aug 11 21:53:13 2005] : (6) Belros: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Thu Aug 11 21:53:20 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Bear 1 is tripped.
[Thu Aug 11 21:53:52 2005] : (2) White Dragon: Bear 1 and 2 and Lion can AoO
[Thu Aug 11 21:54:02 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Lion: Butting Attack (Holy smite) [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ==> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [6,11] = (17) (treat as magical)
[Thu Aug 11 21:54:07 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Brown Bear: Claw attack [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ==> Damage [1d8+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
[Thu Aug 11 21:54:19 2005] : (2) White Dragon: hit. Wow.
[Thu Aug 11 21:54:21 2005] : (6) Belros: single attacks?
[Thu Aug 11 21:54:34 2005] : (2) White Dragon: yeah
[Thu Aug 11 21:54:49 2005] : (6) Belros: ok, done and I definately move out of the way
[Thu Aug 11 21:54:57 2005] : (2) White Dragon: AoO from you?
[Thu Aug 11 21:55:16 2005] : (6) Belros: wouldn't have any weapons out
[Thu Aug 11 21:55:27 2005] : (2) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Aug 11 21:55:49 2005] : (6) Belros: Casts...: Fireball, causing [10d6] -> [1,2,2,1,2,1,1,4,4,5] = (23) points of damage
[Thu Aug 11 21:56:07 2005] : (6) Belros: sry, what was SR again?
[Thu Aug 11 21:56:14 2005] : (2) DM: Catching yourself in the blast?
[Thu Aug 11 21:56:20 2005] : (2) DM: ooc 1d20 + caster level
[Thu Aug 11 21:56:24 2005] : (6) Belros: sry, meant MM
[Thu Aug 11 21:56:30 2005] : (6) Belros: Casts...: Magic Missile for [5d4+5] -> [1,1,2,1,4,5] = (14) damage
[Thu Aug 11 21:56:44 2005] : (6) Belros: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Thu Aug 11 21:57:59 2005] : (2) DM: As Belros's magic missle strike the dragon from behind it trumpets in pain before toppling over the egde of the cave mouth and crashing to the ground below with a mighty thump.
[Thu Aug 11 21:58:24 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc get in there!
[Thu Aug 11 21:58:50 2005] : (2) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Aug 11 21:58:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc no way?
[Thu Aug 11 21:59:35 2005] : (6) Belros: did she drop the orb?
[Thu Aug 11 22:00:02 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Go and have a look
[Thu Aug 11 22:00:18 2005] : (2) DM: You can't really tell, the dragon is partially blocking the cave exit.
[Thu Aug 11 22:00:42 2005] : (2) DM: She's not moving.
[Thu Aug 11 22:00:42 2005] : (6) Belros: edge a little closer
[Thu Aug 11 22:01:08 2005] : (2) DM: She's not even breathing.
[Thu Aug 11 22:01:29 2005] : (6) Belros: move my pets...
[Thu Aug 11 22:01:38 2005] : (6) Belros: done
[Thu Aug 11 22:01:53 2005] : (2) DM: ooc combat's over
[Thu Aug 11 22:02:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gets closer to the dragon
[Thu Aug 11 22:02:13 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc Yee, and dare I say it.. HAWWWW
[Thu Aug 11 22:02:14 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna goes to have a look at the dragon
[Thu Aug 11 22:02:18 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I suppose we did not keep our word, it's dead"
[Thu Aug 11 22:02:32 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "What word?"
[Thu Aug 11 22:02:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Not to kill her"
[Thu Aug 11 22:02:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hi, by the way, my name is Ayhlanne"
[Thu Aug 11 22:02:58 2005] : (6) Belros: "We didn't exactly have much choice"
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:15 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: "We could not risk trying to subdue her. I am badly injured as it is.
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "No, we did not"
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:22 2005] : (2) DM: As you stand around looking at the dragon corpse it shimmers and fades.
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:26 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "You promised not to kill her? Why? I thought you must be Ayhlanne, my name is Eiltranna, but everybody calls me Anna"
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Need help Tar?"
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:33 2005] : (6) Belros: "Well, I suppose we could've let her go, but what would that have served?"
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:51 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: ooc 18/103, and I'll drop to 8/93 later.
[Thu Aug 11 22:03:53 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna jumps down to look for the orb
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:07 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros moves closer to where the corpse was
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: on Tar
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:15 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: Shev sheathes his sword, after cleaning it.
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:26 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc Where can I find what the differenct cure potions do?
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:35 2005] : (6) Belros: "Where is the Orb?"
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc DMG
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:44 2005] : (2) DM: At the bottom of the small cliff is the broken and bloody corpse of the frost witch. Her lifeless hand resting on the orb.
[Thu Aug 11 22:04:53 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc I was looking in there, but I can't find it
[Thu Aug 11 22:05:03 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm
[Thu Aug 11 22:05:16 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros casts Mage Hand and brings the Orb to him
[Thu Aug 11 22:05:31 2005] : (2) DM: ooc CLW = 1d8+1, CMW = 2d8+3, CSW = 3d8+5
[Thu Aug 11 22:06:29 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: ooc ty :)
[Thu Aug 11 22:06:49 2005] : (6) Belros: "Interesting..."
[Thu Aug 11 22:06:55 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: "Well, I'm glad that's over."
[Thu Aug 11 22:07:00 2005] : (6) Belros: "Look in the Orb"
[Thu Aug 11 22:07:05 2005] : (2) DM: The witch is wearing the blue/white robe she had on from the tower battle.
[Thu Aug 11 22:07:10 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: Shev has a look-see.
[Thu Aug 11 22:07:16 2005] : (2) DM: The surface is cool to the touch and your breath mists the surface. Inside is a snowy landscape with a blizzard raging.
[Thu Aug 11 22:07:29 2005] : (6) Belros: "Its like a land immersed in a blizzard"
[Thu Aug 11 22:07:49 2005] : (6) Belros: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [4,12] = (16)
[Thu Aug 11 22:08:44 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna takes a look as well
[Thu Aug 11 22:08:47 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Thu Aug 11 22:08:50 2005] : (2) DM: What knowledge are you seeking, Belros?
[Thu Aug 11 22:09:12 2005] : (6) Belros: just anything about the orb really
[Thu Aug 11 22:09:23 2005] : (6) Belros: what it does and what the blizzard view is about
[Thu Aug 11 22:09:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes down to inspect the witche's body
[Thu Aug 11 22:09:53 2005] : (2) DM: If you recall the orb is a window or door to different places or planes.
[Thu Aug 11 22:10:19 2005] : (2) DM: Other than the fancy robe and the large amount of blood, she doesn't have anything.
[Thu Aug 11 22:10:20 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: Shev climbs down
[Thu Aug 11 22:10:28 2005] : (6) Belros: "I wonder what land this looks upon"
[Thu Aug 11 22:10:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Thu Aug 11 22:10:33 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: Shev closes her eyes
[Thu Aug 11 22:10:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: searches the body
[Thu Aug 11 22:10:44 2005] : (6) Belros: "But now is not the time to ponder these things"
[Thu Aug 11 22:11:19 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros carefully stows the orb in his pack, wrapped in spare clothing
[Thu Aug 11 22:11:26 2005] : (2) DM: Just the robe Ayhlanne
[Thu Aug 11 22:11:54 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros has a good look around the cave
[Thu Aug 11 22:12:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes the body and climbs up again
[Thu Aug 11 22:12:18 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna helps Belros looking
[Thu Aug 11 22:12:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne lays her near the cave entrance
[Thu Aug 11 22:12:21 2005] : (2) DM: The cave is empty.
[Thu Aug 11 22:12:25 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [3,15] = (18)
[Thu Aug 11 22:12:36 2005] : (2) DM: Rocks, moss, moulds, Nothing else.
[Thu Aug 11 22:12:52 2005] : (6) Belros: what? no massive hoard of gold?
[Thu Aug 11 22:13:06 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Nope.
[Thu Aug 11 22:13:08 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc no riches? no diamonds?
[Thu Aug 11 22:13:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc tout a pour a..; *sigh*
[Thu Aug 11 22:13:28 2005] : (2) DM: You have a whole chest of loot from the tower which you've yet to count.
[Thu Aug 11 22:13:32 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna sits down and gulps a potion of cure moderate wounds [2d8+3] -> [4,1,3] = (8)
[Thu Aug 11 22:13:34 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc hmph
[Thu Aug 11 22:13:44 2005] : (6) Belros: "Is everyone ok?"
[Thu Aug 11 22:14:06 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Belros, can you tell me if this robe tells you anything?"
[Thu Aug 11 22:14:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am fine, yes"
[Thu Aug 11 22:14:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "not a scratch"
[Thu Aug 11 22:14:26 2005] : (6) Belros: cast Identify on the robe
[Thu Aug 11 22:14:45 2005] : (2) DM: 1125 XP each
[Thu Aug 11 22:15:08 2005] : (2) DM: The robe gives +2 dex and freedom of movement (webs etc. don't work).
[Thu Aug 11 22:15:44 2005] : (6) Belros: cool
[Thu Aug 11 22:16:15 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: "I am injured, but I will live."
[Thu Aug 11 22:16:32 2005] : (6) Belros: "As will we all Tar"
[Thu Aug 11 22:16:47 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: ooc gotta be a good thing!
[Thu Aug 11 22:16:48 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros gives him a gentle, but solid pat on the back
[Thu Aug 11 22:17:26 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: "You can hit harder than that, you know!"
[Thu Aug 11 22:17:30 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: Anna casts cure light wounds on herself
[Thu Aug 11 22:17:35 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: casts Cure light wounds, [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) damage cured
[Thu Aug 11 22:17:45 2005] : (8) Tar Shevran: Shev gives Belros a hearty thump
[Thu Aug 11 22:18:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I say we take her body back to the forest"
[Thu Aug 11 22:18:26 2005] : (6) Belros: I beleive a good nights sleep will have me back in fine health again"
[Thu Aug 11 22:18:35 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Is that where she came from?"
[Thu Aug 11 22:18:40 2005] : (6) Belros: "Thats quite a distance"
[Thu Aug 11 22:19:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The Queen elf eand her are sisters"
[Thu Aug 11 22:19:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Or so I understood"
[Thu Aug 11 22:20:11 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc I kinda need to go now. Got stuff to do before going on hols
[Thu Aug 11 22:20:13 2005] : (5) Eiltranna: "Wouldn't that be risky, getting the body of the sister we killed to her?"
[Thu Aug 11 22:20:29 2005] : (2) DM: ooc okay.
[Thu Aug 11 22:20:33 2005] : (2) DM: GAME END

Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 11 August 2005 Top