Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 04 August 2005

[Thu Aug 4 19:17:51 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Aug 4 19:18:23 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc a greiving cat - will sit silently unmoving for ages, staring right through you.... how will we tell the difference?
[Thu Aug 4 19:18:38 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc KMAO
[Thu Aug 4 19:19:47 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc they were never a normal animal, they are entirely magical
[Thu Aug 4 19:19:59 2005] : (1) DM: You're all sitting hanging around the tower discussing what to do next. Which is?
[Thu Aug 4 19:20:16 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc did we bury Holly?
[Thu Aug 4 19:20:31 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: ooc I thought so
[Thu Aug 4 19:20:32 2005] : ** (1) DM looks at his name badge. Gosh. Do you think I'm the DM? ;) **
[Thu Aug 4 19:20:48 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 4 19:20:53 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc ooohhhhhh
[Thu Aug 4 19:20:58 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "We should either hunt the dragon now, while it is wounded, or find reinforcements."
[Thu Aug 4 19:21:03 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc I don't think she was buried/cremated yet
[Thu Aug 4 19:21:21 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Yes, and claim revenge for yet another fallen comrade"
[Thu Aug 4 19:21:36 2005] : (2) Belros: "I think reinforcements would be a good idea before we try again"
[Thu Aug 4 19:21:56 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Where might we find them?"
[Thu Aug 4 19:22:31 2005] : (2) Belros: "I know as much about this area as you do Tar"
[Thu Aug 4 19:23:00 2005] : (2) Belros: "However, fate may lend us a helping hand"
[Thu Aug 4 19:23:07 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Then precious little. The only sources of alliance I can see are the tribes and the elves. The elves are not likely to help."
[Thu Aug 4 19:23:26 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "If we are to trust to fate, it is best to have a sharp blade."
[Thu Aug 4 19:24:03 2005] : (2) Belros: "I'm sure you always have that well in hand"
[Thu Aug 4 19:25:44 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I'm guessing that she can't maintaint hat dragon form all the time, else why wouldn't she always use it?"
[Thu Aug 4 19:26:06 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Maybe we will catche her in humanoid form again"
[Thu Aug 4 19:26:09 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Agreed. How, though, do we find her lair? Do either of you have any means of scrying?"
[Thu Aug 4 19:26:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Hah, I'm no mage"
[Thu Aug 4 19:26:51 2005] : (5) Huerney: "If you want noisy, showy magic, I'm often the man"
[Thu Aug 4 19:26:52 2005] : (2) Belros: "I have seen it done a few times, but alas I have no equipment for it"
[Thu Aug 4 19:27:07 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Was there not a crystal ball in these chambers?"
[Thu Aug 4 19:27:11 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: ooc I think there was...
[Thu Aug 4 19:27:26 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc There was, Ayhlanne found it
[Thu Aug 4 19:27:49 2005] : (2) Belros: "Now that you mention it, I do recall one"
[Thu Aug 4 19:28:27 2005] : (5) Huerney: "How does that work?"
[Thu Aug 4 19:29:17 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "I have no idea, though I have seen them used."
[Thu Aug 4 19:29:17 2005] : (1) DM: ooc no idea. Reading book now.
[Thu Aug 4 19:29:44 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc same here
[Thu Aug 4 19:30:14 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc can use a crystal ball, or cast a 4th lvl spell
[Thu Aug 4 19:30:41 2005] : (5) Huerney: Scry Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Thu Aug 4 19:30:50 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc I don't think you need a spell with a crystal ball as a focus
[Thu Aug 4 19:31:37 2005] : (1) DM: ooc one moment
[Thu Aug 4 19:31:54 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc DC10 since we've met her. do we also get the +8 bonus since we have a possesion of hers?
[Thu Aug 4 19:32:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 4 19:33:05 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc I would think so, there is plenty of her here, the ball for a start :)
[Thu Aug 4 19:33:48 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc thats for the spell, but it needs a mirror worth 1000gp for focus
[Thu Aug 4 19:34:11 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc You have the crystal ball, what more do you need?
[Thu Aug 4 19:34:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I would have left that thing in the tower! - minimum 42000gp!
[Thu Aug 4 19:34:56 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc Good thing you were not alone, then :)
[Thu Aug 4 19:37:44 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Hmm, Whoah!"
[Thu Aug 4 19:37:55 2005] : (5) Huerney: "This thing is weird"
[Thu Aug 4 19:38:14 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I can see the dragon, she's asleep in some sort of cave"
[Thu Aug 4 19:39:01 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Can you find the location of the cave? Of course, any information you can give us is excellent."
[Thu Aug 4 19:39:08 2005] : (5) Huerney: "At least that's what it looks like"
[Thu Aug 4 19:39:24 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Umm, I'll see if I can pull out a bit"
[Thu Aug 4 19:39:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney tries to pull th eimage back somehow
[Thu Aug 4 19:40:41 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Umm, I don't think I can do that"
[Thu Aug 4 19:40:51 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Maybe someone else would be better"
[Thu Aug 4 19:41:02 2005] : (2) Belros: "I shall try"
[Thu Aug 4 19:41:04 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "I can guess that I would not!"
[Thu Aug 4 19:41:09 2005] : (2) Belros: Scry Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Thu Aug 4 19:43:33 2005] : (2) Belros: "I also see her. I will try and look for any features in the surroundings"
[Thu Aug 4 19:45:41 2005] : (2) Belros: "She is in a cave, with some form of glowing growth on the walls. Unfortunately I cannot see out of the cave"
[Thu Aug 4 19:46:54 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "That is unfortunate. Can you scan the area for caves? If we know where to concentrate our search, that would help."
[Thu Aug 4 19:47:05 2005] : (2) Belros: "Wait. I can see marks on the floor, like scratches as if something was dragged along"
[Thu Aug 4 19:48:44 2005] : (2) Belros: "That would unfortunately require some feature to focus on, and if we knew the area, there would be no need"
[Thu Aug 4 19:49:40 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "I do not know the ways of such things, and you do. I will go where you direct."
[Thu Aug 4 19:49:47 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Perhaps she was wounded enough that she had to crawl part of the way?"
[Thu Aug 4 19:50:03 2005] : (2) Belros: "If only I knew which direction, Tar"
[Thu Aug 4 19:50:09 2005] : (5) Huerney: "If we head in the direction that she was headed last, we may find the tracks"
[Thu Aug 4 19:50:31 2005] : (2) Belros: "She did not appear to be very injured when she left, but who knows"
[Thu Aug 4 19:50:50 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "I think she flew west. That was the way I last saw her."
[Thu Aug 4 19:51:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I believe that the witch was quite badly injured, I don't know much about dragons though"
[Thu Aug 4 19:51:05 2005] : (2) Belros: "Yes, I seem to recall... Holly saying west"
[Thu Aug 4 19:51:40 2005] : (2) Belros: "Well, in absence of any more information, we should gather ourselves and head West"
[Thu Aug 4 19:52:43 2005] : (2) Belros: "Perhaps we will meet someone who has seen a dragon pass by, or knows of caves with glowing lichen"
[Thu Aug 4 19:53:02 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "I am ready to depart. If you are all rested, then we should press the attack."
[Thu Aug 4 19:53:35 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Perhaps"
[Thu Aug 4 19:54:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Have we collected all the items we want from the tower?"
[Thu Aug 4 19:54:03 2005] : (2) Belros: "Although, an evenings rest would not go amiss"
[Thu Aug 4 19:54:05 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "I know that I have."
[Thu Aug 4 19:54:13 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "If you wish to rest, then we may."
[Thu Aug 4 19:54:22 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc we rested while Shev fetched the fella
[Thu Aug 4 19:54:39 2005] : (2) Belros: oc oh, ok
[Thu Aug 4 19:55:26 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney rounds up all the items that we found and piles them into Holly's bag of holding
[Thu Aug 4 19:55:43 2005] : (3) Harimau: Harimau leaves Hollyella's body and walks out, never looking back
[Thu Aug 4 19:56:15 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I'm sure we burned her body!
[Thu Aug 4 19:56:36 2005] : (3) Harimau: ooc He leaves the pyre then :P
[Thu Aug 4 19:57:15 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "We ride as the flame across the grasslands. Let us be away!"
[Thu Aug 4 19:58:18 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney mounts Horsey, looks back at the pyre with a tear in his eye and gees up
[Thu Aug 4 19:58:39 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Have fun Holly"
[Thu Aug 4 19:58:57 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros, mounts up and rides off without looking back
[Thu Aug 4 19:59:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: A pony is approaching the pyre as the party rides out
[Thu Aug 4 19:59:19 2005] : (5) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [6,-2] = (4)
[Thu Aug 4 19:59:26 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Hello there!"
[Thu Aug 4 19:59:28 2005] : (2) Belros: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Thu Aug 4 19:59:49 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc although how i can spot it without looking back I dont know
[Thu Aug 4 19:59:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 4 19:59:58 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc in the direction that we are going?
[Thu Aug 4 20:00:06 2005] : (1) DM: ooc wing mirrors on your horse.
[Thu Aug 4 20:00:35 2005] : (1) DM: ooc wheren't you all heading west
[Thu Aug 4 20:00:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc yep
[Thu Aug 4 20:00:47 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: yep
[Thu Aug 4 20:00:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Coming from the direction of the glacier
[Thu Aug 4 20:01:08 2005] : (5) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Thu Aug 4 20:02:13 2005] : (1) DM: You all heard her. She's trying to make herself heard after all
[Thu Aug 4 20:02:18 2005] : (2) Belros: "Who is that over there?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:02:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: huerney looks at the rider
[Thu Aug 4 20:02:40 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Reinforcements?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:03:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: On the pony is a slight figure, wearing a matt black breastplate, sporting a quiver but not a bow
[Thu Aug 4 20:03:39 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Shev gets his sword accessible
[Thu Aug 4 20:03:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: As the figure approaches all can see she is female, looks like a halfling, with black hear, no weapons in her hands
[Thu Aug 4 20:04:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: She is holding her hands up as she comes nearer
[Thu Aug 4 20:04:40 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney slows Horsey down and draws his sword
[Thu Aug 4 20:05:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Is that the house of the witch-dragon?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:05:08 2005] : (5) Huerney: "How the hell did she get that horse up here?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:05:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "Not any more"
[Thu Aug 4 20:05:33 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "That was her house."
[Thu Aug 4 20:05:54 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Who want to know?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:06:07 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It looks like it still is a house. Do you say it doesn't belong to her anymore?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:06:26 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "She is no longer here."
[Thu Aug 4 20:06:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "That is good, a pity she isn't dead yet, though"
[Thu Aug 4 20:06:47 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Do you have allegiance with her?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:06:57 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "With her?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:06:59 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Ah, obviously not"
[Thu Aug 4 20:07:23 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I heard about you from my friends and yours, the clan of the Wolf"
[Thu Aug 4 20:07:37 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros nods
[Thu Aug 4 20:07:44 2005] : (5) Huerney: "How do they fare?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:08:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Some wounded, but all in all the fight went good for them thanks to you, in part"
[Thu Aug 4 20:08:27 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "That is fair news."
[Thu Aug 4 20:09:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "But it didn't go as well for you, I heard. May I offer you my condoleances to your loss?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:09:18 2005] : (5) Huerney: "She seemed happy enough to be where she was"
[Thu Aug 4 20:09:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: "But that doesn't stop me missing her"
[Thu Aug 4 20:09:49 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Even if it was often bickering"
[Thu Aug 4 20:10:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It must be hard having to say goodbye to someone so close to you"
[Thu Aug 4 20:10:31 2005] : (2) Belros: "She will be missed, but in the end she made a choice"
[Thu Aug 4 20:10:57 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "She died as she lived, unafraid. There is nothing to mourn but her absence."
[Thu Aug 4 20:11:15 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "She sounds like a brave woman"
[Thu Aug 4 20:12:18 2005] : (5) Huerney: "that she was"
[Thu Aug 4 20:12:59 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "And what of you? These are not lands one travels without cause."
[Thu Aug 4 20:13:06 2005] : (2) Belros: "Enough of this maudlin talk"
[Thu Aug 4 20:13:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "My name is Eiltranna Goldbludgeon and I travel for travel's sake"
[Thu Aug 4 20:13:47 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Then what do you know of the witch?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:13:54 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Aug 4 20:14:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Not much, I haven't been in these parts for very long. All I know about her is what the clan of the Wolf wished to share with me"
[Thu Aug 4 20:14:52 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And I believe they told you all of that"
[Thu Aug 4 20:15:03 2005] : (5) Huerney: "You're travelling up here fro travelling's sake?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:15:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney looks at Eiltranna like she's mad
[Thu Aug 4 20:15:36 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Sounds like you were made to join us!"
[Thu Aug 4 20:15:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Eiltranna looks up at the sky
[Thu Aug 4 20:15:50 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Usually I just follow the sun"
[Thu Aug 4 20:15:50 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Insanity and courage in equal measure?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:16:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Eiltranna laughs out loud
[Thu Aug 4 20:16:13 2005] : (5) Huerney: "So what brings you North?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:16:28 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I don't recall the sun going that way"
[Thu Aug 4 20:16:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So now I'm joining madmen? Suits me fine"
[Thu Aug 4 20:16:36 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Aug 4 20:16:56 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "The sun shines everywhere, fortunately"
[Thu Aug 4 20:17:06 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Unless the gods have been playing silly buggers again"
[Thu Aug 4 20:17:26 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney holds up his hand
[Thu Aug 4 20:17:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Just kidding!"
[Thu Aug 4 20:17:33 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "The gods do as they please, they don't ask our permission"
[Thu Aug 4 20:17:52 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney ducks his head from an imaginary swipe
[Thu Aug 4 20:18:02 2005] : (2) Belros: "Nor should they"
[Thu Aug 4 20:18:10 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Well, if we are to be travelling together, call me Anna"
[Thu Aug 4 20:18:31 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Umm, I am Huerney White-Eye by the way, pleased to meet you Anna"
[Thu Aug 4 20:18:48 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Very pleased to meet you"
[Thu Aug 4 20:19:08 2005] : (2) Belros: "An enemy of our enemy, and a friend of our friends, I welcome you Anna. I am Belros"
[Thu Aug 4 20:19:11 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Tar Shevran."
[Thu Aug 4 20:19:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Well met, Belros and Tar Shevran"
[Thu Aug 4 20:20:00 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "We hunt a witch. Do you ride with us?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:20:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "So where are we going? Are we going dragon-slaying?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:20:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "We travel West in hope that we find our dragon"
[Thu Aug 4 20:20:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Dragon-Witch"
[Thu Aug 4 20:20:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "May Pelor watch over us"
[Thu Aug 4 20:21:01 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Who?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:21:07 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Oh, him"
[Thu Aug 4 20:21:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "No worshipper of Pelor, are you, Huerney?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:22:07 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "I am no worshipper, though the gods preserve me thus far."
[Thu Aug 4 20:22:25 2005] : (2) Belros: "Huerney worships his audience of the moment, and hopes they worship him back"
[Thu Aug 4 20:22:38 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros chuckles
[Thu Aug 4 20:22:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Too true, I need my adulation"
[Thu Aug 4 20:23:01 2005] : (5) Huerney: "And what bard doesn't?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:23:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I like that. Does that mean you entertain for a living/loving?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:23:14 2005] : (2) Belros: "Holly told me a few stories"
[Thu Aug 4 20:23:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: "yes, I love it, but adventuring is so much more prosperous"
[Thu Aug 4 20:24:01 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Although, it's not without its attrition, especially of late"
[Thu Aug 4 20:25:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "And I can see that with someone like Tar Shevran around I need fear no enemies"
[Thu Aug 4 20:25:28 2005] : (2) Belros: "Yes, but what would life be without adventure"
[Thu Aug 4 20:25:30 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna smilles and nods at Shevran
[Thu Aug 4 20:25:37 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "You need fear no enemies that I can stop."
[Thu Aug 4 20:25:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Entertaining for a few gold, for me"
[Thu Aug 4 20:25:56 2005] : (5) Huerney: "And the stories would be rubbish"
[Thu Aug 4 20:26:19 2005] : (5) Huerney: "So much better to add the excitememt of adventures that you witnessed and were a part of"
[Thu Aug 4 20:26:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I would believe that to be so without questio0n"
[Thu Aug 4 20:26:50 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Anyway, i believe that we were about to head West with all haste"
[Thu Aug 4 20:27:05 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I do get chatty when I meet new people!"
[Thu Aug 4 20:27:08 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "We were, and we should."
[Thu Aug 4 20:27:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Lead the way. Do we know where exactly to go?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:27:24 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney sheathes his sword
[Thu Aug 4 20:27:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Umm, no"
[Thu Aug 4 20:27:42 2005] : (5) Huerney: "West is the best we have at the moment"
[Thu Aug 4 20:28:09 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It's a start"
[Thu Aug 4 20:28:17 2005] : (2) Belros: "She went west, and is currently sleeping in a cave with glowing moss. Beyond that, we know nothing"
[Thu Aug 4 20:28:42 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "A cave you say? Interesting"
[Thu Aug 4 20:29:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "The clan tells about a system of caves in the valley to the west"
[Thu Aug 4 20:29:23 2005] : (2) Belros: "Really? We should investigate"
[Thu Aug 4 20:29:31 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Aha, even better! Let's go"
[Thu Aug 4 20:30:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I might be able to lead you there, more or less, but I never visited those parts myself"
[Thu Aug 4 20:30:44 2005] : (2) Belros: "Lead on"
[Thu Aug 4 20:30:56 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Onward!"
[Thu Aug 4 20:31:49 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney heads off
[Thu Aug 4 20:32:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna follows
[Thu Aug 4 20:32:20 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros does likewise
[Thu Aug 4 20:33:34 2005] : (1) DM: It takes you a few hours to climb to the top of the ridge. Once there you look down on a broad, shallow, rocky valley.
[Thu Aug 4 20:34:18 2005] : (1) DM: Large boulders litter the valley floor and scree and rocky crags and clifs line the valley sides.
[Thu Aug 4 20:34:45 2005] : (2) Belros: "Doesn't look too inviting"
[Thu Aug 4 20:34:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "We seem to have arrived. From here we'll have to find our way ourselves"
[Thu Aug 4 20:35:52 2005] : (1) DM: Nestled amongst the rocks and bolders are a few sturdy plants, grimly hanging on.
[Thu Aug 4 20:35:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Do you have any idea as yet how to kill her?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:36:06 2005] : (2) Belros: "No. Do you?
[Thu Aug 4 20:36:12 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "We enter, we charge and hurt her faster than she us."
[Thu Aug 4 20:36:20 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I kind of figured that we just do that too"
[Thu Aug 4 20:36:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Maybe get some protections up first"
[Thu Aug 4 20:37:04 2005] : (2) Belros: "That would be advisable, yes"
[Thu Aug 4 20:37:05 2005] : (5) Huerney: "But somehow I doubt that much will protect us from a dragon's breath"
[Thu Aug 4 20:37:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "How about finding out where she dwells first?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:37:22 2005] : (2) Belros: "however, we may as well be sure she is here first"
[Thu Aug 4 20:37:26 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I think the best bet is to try to get the orb from her if we can"
[Thu Aug 4 20:37:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Orb?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:38:00 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "She has an artefact that appears to increase her abilities."
[Thu Aug 4 20:38:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "What does it look like? Does she have it close to her at all times?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:40:10 2005] : (2) Belros: "Perhaps we could sneak in and retreive it"
[Thu Aug 4 20:40:27 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "It is small and round."
[Thu Aug 4 20:40:48 2005] : (2) Belros: "and a bit orb-like"
[Thu Aug 4 20:40:52 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Perhaps I could, I'm a great sneak"
[Thu Aug 4 20:41:08 2005] : (2) Belros: "Would an invisibility spell be of use?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:41:09 2005] : (5) Huerney: "It might be worth a try"
[Thu Aug 4 20:42:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "But first we need to find the caves and especialoy the one she resides in. Belros, you said you saw her? What did you see?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:43:11 2005] : (2) Belros: "The inside of a cave, with her sleeping. The walls had some form of glowing green moss. The entrance was obviously big enough for a dragon. That is all
[Thu Aug 4 20:44:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "If she got in in dragon form, we should to be able to find the entrance. Let's go look for it"
[Thu Aug 4 20:44:57 2005] : (1) DM: How are you going to search?
[Thu Aug 4 20:45:07 2005] : (2) Belros: "Will the horses be able to get down into the valley?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:45:09 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Didn't you say that there were scratches too Belros?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:45:40 2005] : (2) Belros: "Ah yes, scratches on the floor. Possibly caused by her or something being dragged along"
[Thu Aug 4 20:45:42 2005] : (1) DM: The valley slopes are shallow enough for horses to decend in places.
[Thu Aug 4 20:46:38 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Then we should ride, but be ready for battle."
[Thu Aug 4 20:46:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "She might have left tracks on the ground, while landing and getting into the cave. Anyone here any good at detecting things like that?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:47:21 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Yes, I think we should do some preparation at least"
[Thu Aug 4 20:47:28 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)" )
[Thu Aug 4 20:47:30 2005] : (2) Belros: "There is one of our number who is very good at that, but unfortunately she has a habit of dissappearing"
[Thu Aug 4 20:47:50 2005] : ** (5) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) for 3 hours) **
[Thu Aug 4 20:47:52 2005] : (2) Belros: Casts...: Cats Grace - DEX+[1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) for 10 hours
[Thu Aug 4 20:47:57 2005] : (2) Belros: Casts...: Mage Armour (+4 AC 10hrs)
[Thu Aug 4 20:48:52 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I'm rubbish at that sort of stuff I'm afraid"
[Thu Aug 4 20:48:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "In that case we'll have to look ourselves. Fortunately dragons are big and leave wide tracks"
[Thu Aug 4 20:50:04 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna descends into the valley
[Thu Aug 4 20:50:11 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Any preparatory spells you can offer me would be gratefully received."
[Thu Aug 4 20:50:48 2005] : (5) Huerney: "i can make you more charismatic?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:51:03 2005] : (5) Huerney: "We do have those potions Shev"
[Thu Aug 4 20:51:05 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Hah, I doubt I will need to charm the dragon!"
[Thu Aug 4 20:51:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I might ask you for that when we meet undead, Huerney"
[Thu Aug 4 20:51:46 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "What are the potions we have?"
[Thu Aug 4 20:52:12 2005] : (5) Huerney: "One of each of the animal totem enhancements"
[Thu Aug 4 20:52:43 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Endurance might help me... if I am better able to resist injury, I will be stronger in battle."
[Thu Aug 4 20:52:55 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I have some cure potions"
[Thu Aug 4 20:53:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: "hold on..."
[Thu Aug 4 20:53:16 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney fishes in Holly's bag of holding
[Thu Aug 4 20:53:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc dis anyone take that one?
[Thu Aug 4 20:53:47 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Don't think so.
[Thu Aug 4 20:54:24 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney hands the borrle of Bears Endurance over
[Thu Aug 4 20:54:37 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc doesn't stack with magic items
[Thu Aug 4 20:54:58 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc borrle? Turned into Cilla!
[Thu Aug 4 20:55:23 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) CON bonus
[Thu Aug 4 20:56:48 2005] : (1) DM: Searching the eastern side first?
[Thu Aug 4 20:57:29 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: OK then
[Thu Aug 4 20:57:39 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Yes, it's the nearest isn't it?
[Thu Aug 4 20:57:44 2005] : (1) DM: yes
[Thu Aug 4 20:58:02 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: As good a place to start as anywhere else
[Thu Aug 4 20:58:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna dismounts and checks the ground, walking along the eastern side of the valley
[Thu Aug 4 20:59:12 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Shev stays mounted, sword ready
[Thu Aug 4 20:59:46 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros also dismounts and follows
[Thu Aug 4 20:59:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search check?
[Thu Aug 4 20:59:53 2005] : (1) DM: Yeah
[Thu Aug 4 20:59:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30)
[Thu Aug 4 21:00:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney follows, but stays on Horsey
[Thu Aug 4 21:01:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney unsheathes his sword too
[Thu Aug 4 21:01:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Sure, let the new girl do all the work :P
[Thu Aug 4 21:01:52 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc hey, you've got to earn your keep
[Thu Aug 4 21:01:57 2005] : (1) DM: As you pick your way down the vally you pass a number of smaller caves.
[Thu Aug 4 21:02:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc What keep?
[Thu Aug 4 21:02:52 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc sorry. Earn your keep kinda means work for your food and bed
[Thu Aug 4 21:03:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I know that, but you never paid me for anything yet, did you?
[Thu Aug 4 21:04:33 2005] : (2) Belros: oco well, you've got the priveledge of travelling with us :P
[Thu Aug 4 21:04:49 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Ooo, goodie! :P
[Thu Aug 4 21:05:17 2005] : (1) DM: Not investigating the small caves?
[Thu Aug 4 21:05:18 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Shev rides up the centre of the valley, looking for recent signs of activity
[Thu Aug 4 21:05:28 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Not I
[Thu Aug 4 21:05:44 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc quick look just in case there's something interesting
[Thu Aug 4 21:06:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Looking in at the entrance, see if I can see tracks
[Thu Aug 4 21:07:06 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney stays with the two others
[Thu Aug 4 21:07:10 2005] : (1) DM: The caves are all rocky, there are no visible footprints.
[Thu Aug 4 21:08:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Moving along then, not too interested in small caves anyway
[Thu Aug 4 21:09:33 2005] : (1) DM: A while latter you come across a large cave. With the mouth maybe 3 m or so at the highest point and just as wide.
[Thu Aug 4 21:10:06 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Still no tracks outside?
[Thu Aug 4 21:10:35 2005] : (1) DM: No tracks. Though the floor of this cave is smoothed.
[Thu Aug 4 21:11:12 2005] : (2) Belros: "This looks like a good candidate"
[Thu Aug 4 21:11:16 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney dismounts
[Thu Aug 4 21:11:17 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "SHould we search then?"
[Thu Aug 4 21:11:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: Shall we check inside?"
[Thu Aug 4 21:11:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Let me take a look first, I don't make a lot of noise when I walk, no clanging weapons"
[Thu Aug 4 21:12:16 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna enters and takes a good look around
[Thu Aug 4 21:12:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33)
[Thu Aug 4 21:12:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc how good is your dark/low-light vision Anna?
[Thu Aug 4 21:13:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Just normal vision
[Thu Aug 4 21:13:26 2005] : (1) DM: ooc k
[Thu Aug 4 21:13:44 2005] : (1) DM: Moving far in or just a short ways?
[Thu Aug 4 21:14:13 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc No further than I can see
[Thu Aug 4 21:14:24 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney whispers "I cant see a thing in there"
[Thu Aug 4 21:15:17 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. It's a wide tunnel so you can see quite far. About 60 ft in the tunnel bends to the right sharply.
[Thu Aug 4 21:16:09 2005] : (1) DM: Looking around the bend?
[Thu Aug 4 21:16:18 2005] : (2) Belros: "Its not so bad. You just have defective eyes"
[Thu Aug 4 21:16:29 2005] : (1) DM: sneaking or walking normally?
[Thu Aug 4 21:16:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna stands for a moment, snaps her fingers, an axe appears in her hand and she casts light on it
[Thu Aug 4 21:16:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Sneaking around the corner
[Thu Aug 4 21:16:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31)
[Thu Aug 4 21:17:01 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "If you're lighting up like a bonfire, I may as well enter too."
[Thu Aug 4 21:17:23 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Shev rides in
[Thu Aug 4 21:17:38 2005] : (1) DM: Every one make listen checks.
[Thu Aug 4 21:17:45 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
[Thu Aug 4 21:17:54 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc much point in sneaking when holding a light source?
[Thu Aug 4 21:18:03 2005] : (5) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Thu Aug 4 21:18:14 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc can still move silently
[Thu Aug 4 21:18:30 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Aug 4 21:18:39 2005] : (2) Belros: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Thu Aug 4 21:20:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna comes back and motions to the others
[Thu Aug 4 21:20:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I think I can hear her, don't move"
[Thu Aug 4 21:20:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna makes a motion and the axe disappears again
[Thu Aug 4 21:20:55 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney whispers "OK"
[Thu Aug 4 21:21:00 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Neat trick."
[Thu Aug 4 21:21:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It helps me carry the weight of it"
[Thu Aug 4 21:21:41 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna goes to the corner again and disappears around it
[Thu Aug 4 21:22:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [19,14] = (33)
[Thu Aug 4 21:22:05 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [15,28] = (43)
[Thu Aug 4 21:22:31 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Makes me wonder if I'm really there ;)
[Thu Aug 4 21:24:29 2005] : (1) DM: initiative for everyone.
[Thu Aug 4 21:24:36 2005] : (2) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Aug 4 21:24:40 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Aug 4 21:24:53 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Thu Aug 4 21:24:56 2005] : (5) Huerney: Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Thu Aug 4 21:25:01 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Thu Aug 4 21:25:28 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc mine is only 8, not 9
[Thu Aug 4 21:26:32 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Going back again
[Thu Aug 4 21:27:01 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Whispering: "She is here, she seems to sense me"
[Thu Aug 4 21:27:37 2005] : (5) Huerney: Whispering"It could be that the orb aids her seneses"
[Thu Aug 4 21:27:42 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Then be ready."
[Thu Aug 4 21:27:55 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Anna, you ain't moving anywhere, it isn't your turn.
[Thu Aug 4 21:28:03 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Sorry
[Thu Aug 4 21:28:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc In that case I never spoke either, just standing still
[Thu Aug 4 21:28:41 2005] : (1) DM: ooc skipping everyone elses turn since they don't know what's going on.
[Thu Aug 4 21:28:52 2005] : (1) DM: Elitranna, your turn.
[Thu Aug 4 21:29:21 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Going back, softly
[Thu Aug 4 21:29:25 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+28] -> [12,28] = (40)
[Thu Aug 4 21:29:29 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25)
[Thu Aug 4 21:29:53 2005] : (1) DM: Okay you back round the corner and join the others.
[Thu Aug 4 21:29:58 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Whispering: "What did that dragon look like, exactly?"
[Thu Aug 4 21:30:14 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "White, and large"
[Thu Aug 4 21:30:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Umm, white and blue"
[Thu Aug 4 21:30:34 2005] : (5) Huerney: *whispering*
[Thu Aug 4 21:30:42 2005] : (1) DM: Everyone can hear heavy footfalls and snuffling from around the corner.
[Thu Aug 4 21:30:59 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "That's not her then, the beast inside is grey and it sensed me"
[Thu Aug 4 21:31:17 2005] : (1) DM: And from around the corner come a huge squat four-legged beast.
[Thu Aug 4 21:31:23 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: I'm NOT drawing my sword, yet.
[Thu Aug 4 21:31:34 2005] : (5) Huerney: Whispers "Grey or silvery?"
[Thu Aug 4 21:32:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: Whisper "We may be able to secure an ally if it's a good dragon"
[Thu Aug 4 21:32:22 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Grey, and no wings as far as I could see"
[Thu Aug 4 21:32:27 2005] : (1) DM: It's head is huge and heavyily armoured and bullet shapped, it's body is covered in large plates. It's four stubby legs are tipped with large blunt claws.
[Thu Aug 4 21:32:28 2005] : (2) Belros: "That doesn't look like a dragon"
[Thu Aug 4 21:32:28 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney looks at it
[Thu Aug 4 21:32:30 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: "Then not a dragon."
[Thu Aug 4 21:32:53 2005] : (5) Huerney: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Thu Aug 4 21:32:59 2005] : (1) DM: It's greyish-brown.
[Thu Aug 4 21:33:12 2005] : (5) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30)
[Thu Aug 4 21:33:15 2005] : (1) DM: Tar, your turn.
[Thu Aug 4 21:33:49 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: I'm going to delay.
[Thu Aug 4 21:34:23 2005] : (1) DM: It's only 30 ft away from you.
[Thu Aug 4 21:34:38 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Does it look hostile?
[Thu Aug 4 21:34:48 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I think it's going to attack, it's a Bullette, and they are ferocious carnivores"
[Thu Aug 4 21:35:03 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Shev draws his sword and charges
[Thu Aug 4 21:35:26 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, mounted charge (base): [1d20+20] -> [18,20] = (38) ===> Damage: [4d6+21+1d6] -> [3,6,3,6,21,1] = (40)
[Thu Aug 4 21:35:26 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Critical hit? [1d20+20] -> [18,20] = (38) ===> Damage: [8d6+42+1d6] -> [6,1,6,4,1,2,6,4,42,4] = (76)
[Thu Aug 4 21:35:26 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, mounted charge (second): [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26) ===> Damage: [4d6+21+1d6] -> [5,4,2,3,21,3] = (38)
[Thu Aug 4 21:35:42 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc is it dead?
[Thu Aug 4 21:35:44 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, mounted charge critical hit: damage [6d6+30+1d6] -> [3,3,6,1,4,5,30,2] = (54)
[Thu Aug 4 21:35:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna draws her bow and arrow from her quiver
[Thu Aug 4 21:36:04 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you can't go around killing my monsters with one charge!
[Thu Aug 4 21:36:09 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc /me just quivers
[Thu Aug 4 21:36:14 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc LOL
[Thu Aug 4 21:36:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc why the crit on an 18?
[Thu Aug 4 21:36:36 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: ooc improved critical
[Thu Aug 4 21:36:48 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: only 54 damage
[Thu Aug 4 21:36:58 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc "only" he says
[Thu Aug 4 21:37:03 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: (only one attack, and the first critical roll is ORPG being silly)
[Thu Aug 4 21:37:35 2005] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Thu Aug 4 21:37:42 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc that's still massive damage isn't it? Fort or die?
[Thu Aug 4 21:37:59 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21)
[Thu Aug 4 21:38:18 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc it might be more for bigger creatures.. I don't know
[Thu Aug 4 21:38:19 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: Riding past after the attack, then wheeling round.
[Thu Aug 4 21:39:08 2005] : (1) DM: Not really enough space for a ride-by-attack.
[Thu Aug 4 21:39:24 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: OK, I don't ride past then.
[Thu Aug 4 21:39:36 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Aug 4 21:40:06 2005] : (2) Belros: draw my crossbow and fire
[Thu Aug 4 21:40:10 2005] : (2) Belros: Crossbow, light +1 (base): [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Aug 4 21:40:56 2005] : (1) DM: Your bolt is deflected harmlessly by the beasts armour plating.
[Thu Aug 4 21:41:10 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Aug 4 21:41:52 2005] : (5) Huerney: Run in and chop at it
[Thu Aug 4 21:42:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) (base): [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [4,3,4] = (11)
[Thu Aug 4 21:42:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) (second): [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d6] -> [3,3,1] = (7)
[Thu Aug 4 21:42:41 2005] : (5) Huerney: done
[Thu Aug 4 21:42:41 2005] : (1) DM: You skillyfully skewer it between some of it's plating.
[Thu Aug 4 21:42:52 2005] : (1) DM: Anna?
[Thu Aug 4 21:43:34 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: I can sneak attack, right?
[Thu Aug 4 21:43:46 2005] : (1) DM: Yup
[Thu Aug 4 21:43:48 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand, MW arrow, sneak attack (base): [1d20+12] -> [16,12] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+5d6] -> [4,1,5,6,4,2,6] = (28)
[Thu Aug 4 21:43:48 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Bow Firebrand, MW arrow, sneak attack (second): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+5d6] -> [6,1,2,4,4,2,1] = (20)
[Thu Aug 4 21:44:46 2005] : (1) DM: It trumpets loudly then collapses, shaking the ground.
[Thu Aug 4 21:45:16 2005] : (2) Belros: "Well, that was interesting"
[Thu Aug 4 21:45:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "Short and sweet"
[Thu Aug 4 21:45:52 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna puts her bow back, gets her axe and goes take a good look around the corner
[Thu Aug 4 21:46:32 2005] : (1) DM: What level is everyone ,11? or 10?
[Thu Aug 4 21:46:39 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc 11
[Thu Aug 4 21:46:46 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc 10
[Thu Aug 4 21:46:54 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc 10
[Thu Aug 4 21:47:00 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: 10
[Thu Aug 4 21:47:16 2005] : (1) DM: 250 XP each.
[Thu Aug 4 21:47:59 2005] : (1) DM: ooc hmm. I s'pose Tar should get less really, how is that worked out, Craig>
[Thu Aug 4 21:48:24 2005] : (4) Tar Shevran: ME?!
[Thu Aug 4 21:48:31 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I should get less
[Thu Aug 4 21:48:46 2005] : (1) DM: ooc yeah, you know what I mean
[Thu Aug 4 21:49:05 2005] : (2) Belros: oco yeah Tar, its not like you actually did anything :P
[Thu Aug 4 21:49:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc KMAO
[Thu Aug 4 21:49:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I took the XP for a level 7 encounter, for 10th and 11th level characters, divided by number of players
[Thu Aug 4 21:49:59 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc so i get 206
[Thu Aug 4 21:50:12 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc others get 250
[Thu Aug 4 21:50:31 2005] : (1) DM: ooc okay.
[Thu Aug 4 21:51:46 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [8,15] = (23)
[Thu Aug 4 21:52:07 2005] : (1) DM: Where/what are you searching?
[Thu Aug 4 21:52:24 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Around the corner
[Thu Aug 4 21:52:50 2005] : (1) DM: You find: more of the tunnel.
[Thu Aug 4 21:53:00 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I thought I'd remind youy I went back there ;)
[Thu Aug 4 21:53:34 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Any tracks going further in? Any objects? Gold and gems, perhaps?
[Thu Aug 4 21:55:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: "AnnA, this tunnel may go on for a long way. They apparently burrow"
[Thu Aug 4 21:56:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "I'll come with you for a bit"
[Thu Aug 4 21:56:27 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc I was only looking for tracks, I haven't left the room around the corner yet
[Thu Aug 4 21:56:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Or so the tales say"
[Thu Aug 4 21:57:52 2005] : (1) DM: No tracks or anything like that, just a smooth, worn floor.
[Thu Aug 4 21:58:47 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Anna shrugs, takes a last look around and returns
[Thu Aug 4 21:58:47 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I think we should move on"
[Thu Aug 4 21:59:01 2005] : (2) Belros: "Agreed. Nothing of interest down here"
[Thu Aug 4 21:59:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "I doubt this creature and a dragon would share the same cave, let's go"
[Thu Aug 4 22:00:49 2005] : (2) Belros: Belros returns to the cave mouth
[Thu Aug 4 22:00:53 2005] : (1) DM: That was the last of the caves on this side of the valley.
[Thu Aug 4 22:00:55 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney mounts up and walks horsey out"
[Thu Aug 4 22:01:38 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Going over to the other side
[Thu Aug 4 22:02:21 2005] : (1) DM: ooc traitor!
[Thu Aug 4 22:02:57 2005] : (2) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Aug 4 22:03:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc What do you expect of a golddigger? :P
[Thu Aug 4 22:04:17 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Searching the ground again, while looking out for big caves
[Thu Aug 4 22:04:19 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33)
[Thu Aug 4 22:04:45 2005] : (1) DM: On the other side of the valley there's a large boulder cubic with rounded edges. The edge all show deep scratches.
[Thu Aug 4 22:05:11 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc That was a waste of a perfeclty good search check then ;)
[Thu Aug 4 22:06:01 2005] : (1) DM: Near this boulder is a small cliff, about 2 m high, and another large cave. The lip of the cave mouth has more scratches.
[Thu Aug 4 22:06:10 2005] : (5) Huerney: "What the heck is that all about?"
[Thu Aug 4 22:06:23 2005] : (2) Belros: "I think we've found our cave"
[Thu Aug 4 22:06:34 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Do they look like the same scratched Belros?"
[Thu Aug 4 22:06:42 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc scratches
[Thu Aug 4 22:06:44 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "It would seem so"
[Thu Aug 4 22:07:43 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney dismounts
[Thu Aug 4 22:08:07 2005] : (2) Belros: "They look similar enough to me"
[Thu Aug 4 22:08:12 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Shev, do you think that you could hobble Horsey so that I can release the tie quickly if I have a need?"
[Thu Aug 4 22:08:12 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: ooc Is the cave over the cliff?
[Thu Aug 4 22:08:14 2005] : (1) DM: You hear a loud scratching and scraping noise coming from the cave.
[Thu Aug 4 22:08:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the cave is over the cliff.
[Thu Aug 4 22:09:51 2005] : (3) Eiltranna: "She seems to be awake"
[Thu Aug 4 22:09:58 2005] : (1) DM: The dragon pokes its head out of the cave mouth and glares balefully around, it's clawed feet gripping the cliff edge.
[Thu Aug 4 22:10:26 2005] : (2) Belros: "She possibly heard us killing that other thing"
[Thu Aug 4 22:10:32 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc It can see us?
[Thu Aug 4 22:10:46 2005] : (1) DM: Stupid creatures. You should have run while you had the chance.
[Thu Aug 4 22:11:36 2005] : (1) Dragon: The dragon opens it's mouth wide showing wickedly sharp teeth.
[Thu Aug 4 22:11:39 2005] : (1) Dragon: GAME END.