Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 21 July 2005

[Thu Jul 21 19:36:03 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Jul 21 19:36:26 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Urk!
[Thu Jul 21 19:36:28 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Anyone staying here?"
[Thu Jul 21 19:36:30 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc shit, brb 2 mins - gotta move my car
[Thu Jul 21 19:36:34 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Errrrrrrrrr"
[Thu Jul 21 19:36:44 2005] : (1) DM: You're all standing on the roof of Castel Cadwr. Crenulated battlements ring the top of the tower.
[Thu Jul 21 19:36:52 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We're better off inside, where her movement is restricted."
[Thu Jul 21 19:37:11 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "This...is...unexpected. To say the least"
[Thu Jul 21 19:37:12 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella steps backwards, going towards the ladder, eyes on the dragon
[Thu Jul 21 19:37:31 2005] : (1) DM: On a pedestal in the centre of the roof, surrounded by some sort of force field is an swirly white orb.
[Thu Jul 21 19:37:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc Ark would just hit it :-)
[Thu Jul 21 19:37:50 2005] : (1) DM: Oh, and there's a huge white dragon opposite you. And it doesn't look very pleased.
[Thu Jul 21 19:37:58 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Behind the icewall, right?
[Thu Jul 21 19:38:31 2005] : (1) DM: A 10 ft tall wall of ice encircles you.
[Thu Jul 21 19:38:42 2005] : (1) DM: It's Huerney's turn.
[Thu Jul 21 19:38:43 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc but presumably tall enough to reach over and grab us!
[Thu Jul 21 19:38:48 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc how thick is the icewall?
[Thu Jul 21 19:39:02 2005] : (1) DM: ooc it's 1-2 foot thick.
[Thu Jul 21 19:39:08 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I misunderstood then, I thought it was just across the roof, between us and the dragon
[Thu Jul 21 19:39:27 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Any ideas?"
[Thu Jul 21 19:39:53 2005] : (5) Huerney: I begin my bard song... Inspire Greatness - Competence bonuses: +2 to hit, +2 to Fort Saves, + [2d10] -> [6,2] = (8) (+ Con bonus) to Hit points... Effects begin on my next round...
[Thu Jul 21 19:40:18 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Yes, let's find a way out of here"
[Thu Jul 21 19:40:18 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the ice is a semi circle centred around the hatchway and ladder.
[Thu Jul 21 19:40:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney ducks back down the ladder
[Thu Jul 21 19:40:59 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc Done
[Thu Jul 21 19:41:01 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. Ayhlanne?
[Thu Jul 21 19:41:21 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc aren't we all behind Huerney?
[Thu Jul 21 19:41:48 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you can get past friendly people
[Thu Jul 21 19:42:06 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Thu Jul 21 19:42:11 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Jul 21 19:42:24 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows Huerney real fast
[Thu Jul 21 19:42:30 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: done
[Thu Jul 21 19:42:31 2005] : (1) DM: ooc unless everyone is so fat thet're actually 5ft wide...
[Thu Jul 21 19:42:55 2005] : (1) White Dragon: The dragon roars again.
[Thu Jul 21 19:43:02 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc unless I can drink a potion, or at least take it out from whereever I have it hidden :)
[Thu Jul 21 19:43:26 2005] : (1) White Dragon: ooc you can drink a potion and move down the ladder is you like.
[Thu Jul 21 19:44:42 2005] : (1) White Dragon: "Ha! ha! Run, little mice, run! You will not have the orb."
[Thu Jul 21 19:45:13 2005] : (1) White Dragon: The dragon reaches out a clawed foot and grasps the orb.
[Thu Jul 21 19:45:42 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc let me get this straight... there is a semi-circular dome of ice over the hatch, 10ft radius from the hatch?
[Thu Jul 21 19:45:44 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Her other front foot smashes into the ice wall, shattering in.
[Thu Jul 21 19:45:53 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc not any more, lol
[Thu Jul 21 19:45:57 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc it's a wall, not a dome.
[Thu Jul 21 19:46:08 2005] : (1) White Dragon: ooc it's just a wall. It's 10 ft high and about 30 ft in radius.
[Thu Jul 21 19:46:20 2005] : (1) DM: Tar, your turn.
[Thu Jul 21 19:46:56 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I'm going to shoot at the orb. One shot, then ducking down the ladder.
[Thu Jul 21 19:47:00 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc I do so drink CMW
[Thu Jul 21 19:47:21 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: [2d8+3] -> [3,2,3] = (8)
[Thu Jul 21 19:47:28 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc SHIT
[Thu Jul 21 19:47:31 2005] : (1) DM: Ranged touch attack.
[Thu Jul 21 19:47:41 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: me?
[Thu Jul 21 19:48:01 2005] : (1) DM: Er. I mean a regular bow attack.
[Thu Jul 21 19:48:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Longbow, composite with bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Thu Jul 21 19:48:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Longbow, composite with bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Thu Jul 21 19:48:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [3d8+21] -> [8,4,4,21] = (37)
[Thu Jul 21 19:48:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: first one only (woe)
[Thu Jul 21 19:48:38 2005] : (1) DM: Your arrow skitters off one of her claws.
[Thu Jul 21 19:48:50 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Ducking down the ladder.
[Thu Jul 21 19:49:00 2005] : (1) DM: Holly?
[Thu Jul 21 19:49:11 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Going down, fast!
[Thu Jul 21 19:49:15 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc can we get a clear shot at her/the orb?
[Thu Jul 21 19:49:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc bardsong is well over
[Thu Jul 21 19:49:37 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you can now that the wall is gone.
[Thu Jul 21 19:49:47 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I thought you started again.
[Thu Jul 21 19:49:58 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc next round
[Thu Jul 21 19:50:29 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Jul 21 19:50:41 2005] : (7) Belros: how many rounds since we started the fight downstairs?
[Thu Jul 21 19:50:51 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I started a different ne, but that takes a round to become active - and it only affects me
[Thu Jul 21 19:51:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc ne = one
[Thu Jul 21 19:51:00 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I make this the 8th round.
[Thu Jul 21 19:51:22 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc ok
[Thu Jul 21 19:51:47 2005] : (7) Belros: aimed at the orb/claw...
[Thu Jul 21 19:51:50 2005] : (7) Belros: Casts...: Fireball, causing [10d6] -> [1,1,2,1,3,1,6,5,3,3] = (26) points of damage
[Thu Jul 21 19:52:02 2005] : (7) Belros: and then go down hatchway
[Thu Jul 21 19:52:28 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25)
[Thu Jul 21 19:52:49 2005] : (1) DM: DC?
[Thu Jul 21 19:53:25 2005] : (7) Belros: how do I calc that again?
[Thu Jul 21 19:53:40 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: 10+spell level + caster level, I think.
[Thu Jul 21 19:53:43 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 10 + spell level + int bonus.
[Thu Jul 21 19:54:02 2005] : (1) DM: ooc My way. Not Henry's ;)
[Thu Jul 21 19:54:07 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc 18
[Thu Jul 21 19:54:35 2005] : (1) DM: The dragon roars as you scorch it. The orb appears to be unharmed.
[Thu Jul 21 19:54:46 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney, your turn.
[Thu Jul 21 19:55:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: "What the hell do we do??"
[Thu Jul 21 19:55:10 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney looks perplexed
[Thu Jul 21 19:55:29 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "I have no idea"
[Thu Jul 21 19:55:44 2005] : (7) Belros: "I dont know. I have heard tales of people fighting Dragons, and none of them ended well"
[Thu Jul 21 19:55:57 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I don't think that we can fight her"
[Thu Jul 21 19:56:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We need to fight on our own terms, not here on hers."
[Thu Jul 21 19:56:14 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "taking the orb would probably help"
[Thu Jul 21 19:56:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Our priority at this stage is to leave here alive."
[Thu Jul 21 19:56:15 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney sings a bardsong aimed at Shev
[Thu Jul 21 19:56:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: I begin my bard song... Inspire Greatness - Competence bonuses: +2 to hit, +2 to Fort Saves, + [2d10] -> [5,5] = (10) (+ Con bonus) to Hit points... Effects begin on my next round...
[Thu Jul 21 19:56:27 2005] : (7) Belros: "Agreed"
[Thu Jul 21 19:56:49 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc Done!
[Thu Jul 21 19:57:23 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Run then?"
[Thu Jul 21 19:57:27 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "So where do you propose we fight her? And how do we make her return to her elven state?"
[Thu Jul 21 19:57:37 2005] : ** (2) Tar Shevran found the F2 macro key **
[Thu Jul 21 19:57:38 2005] : (1) DM: "Ayhlanne, your turn."
[Thu Jul 21 19:57:38 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We can't run long and far from her?"
[Thu Jul 21 19:57:40 2005] : (7) Belros: "If we run outside, she will surely catch us"
[Thu Jul 21 19:58:10 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "With the orb outside, we do not have anything to hold against her."
[Thu Jul 21 19:58:16 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "So we find us a roon that's defendable and where she get to us in her dragon form"
[Thu Jul 21 19:58:25 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I'd say we find some things in hre to help us"
[Thu Jul 21 19:58:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Then we wait here. If we wait too long, though, she may just leave."
[Thu Jul 21 19:59:09 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc I do nothing but join the conversation and waiting for a decision to be made"
[Thu Jul 21 19:59:23 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Let her leave"
[Thu Jul 21 19:59:30 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "That would be unfortunate, but perhaps unavoidable"
[Thu Jul 21 20:00:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Still we will have survived, and know now something more of what we are up against"
[Thu Jul 21 20:00:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Agreed. I do not think we are ready to press the attack."
[Thu Jul 21 20:00:27 2005] : (1) DM: As you discuss the situation, the dragon screams out a challenge: "Come find me in my lair, fools, if you grow tired of life."
[Thu Jul 21 20:00:40 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Where is your lair, worm?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:00:43 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Now here is something interesting"
[Thu Jul 21 20:00:50 2005] : (1) DM: You hear a scraping of talons on stone and the a heavy flapping of wings.
[Thu Jul 21 20:00:52 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Yes"
[Thu Jul 21 20:01:11 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella runs up the ladder to watch the dragon leave
[Thu Jul 21 20:01:32 2005] : (1) DM: The dragon is flying to the west.
[Thu Jul 21 20:01:55 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Well, I suggest that we rest and heal before we attempt to find her lair!"
[Thu Jul 21 20:02:03 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella stares at her until she can see her no more
[Thu Jul 21 20:02:04 2005] : (7) Belros: "Very much agreed"
[Thu Jul 21 20:02:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "What do we do about the guards outside?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:02:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I feel that the experience has left me stronger, who know what tomorrow may bring!"
[Thu Jul 21 20:03:02 2005] : (7) Belros: "We should offer them the chance to leave"
[Thu Jul 21 20:03:09 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I don't know Shev"
[Thu Jul 21 20:03:29 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We could bar the doors against them, but then our haven could become a prison."
[Thu Jul 21 20:03:32 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I'd quite like to ensure that our horses are OK"
[Thu Jul 21 20:03:47 2005] : (7) Belros: "That is, if they haven't already run for the lives at the sight of an enraged dragon in the air"
[Thu Jul 21 20:04:06 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We had stabled them."
[Thu Jul 21 20:04:06 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Maybe they are used to the sight?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:04:29 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella gets down again and tells the others where the dragon disappeared to
[Thu Jul 21 20:04:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: "But the tribesmen are outside with them Shev"
[Thu Jul 21 20:04:39 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Or had you forgotten?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:04:46 2005] : (7) Belros: "Perhaps, Huerney"
[Thu Jul 21 20:05:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Then we go and check on the horses, then we return inside."
[Thu Jul 21 20:05:28 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "thanx Holly"
[Thu Jul 21 20:05:42 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Why would we go and check the horses?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:06:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Security. It is good to know we have an escape route."
[Thu Jul 21 20:06:11 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Either we go and fight our way through, or maybe find people who will help us, but going out just to check on the horses seems a bit strange to me"
[Thu Jul 21 20:06:18 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Well, mine has all my sleeping gear etc. on it"
[Thu Jul 21 20:06:23 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "A rest would be nice, I don't feel too hot"
[Thu Jul 21 20:06:35 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc surely there are only 2 guards left
[Thu Jul 21 20:06:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I note that you are not carrying yours on your back Ayhlanne, so I guees that yours does too!"
[Thu Jul 21 20:06:46 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc there are.
[Thu Jul 21 20:06:47 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you only know of two guards left.
[Thu Jul 21 20:07:23 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "If we have the high ground and the fortification of the gates, we can check the situation with ease. We could also look out from the windows."
[Thu Jul 21 20:07:39 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I imagine that like me, most of you leave considerable wares on your horses"
[Thu Jul 21 20:07:57 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I do."
[Thu Jul 21 20:08:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Or am I mistaken, and the sneaky ranger has an enormous pack on her back?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:08:03 2005] : (7) Belros: "Indeed. I lack the strength, or will, to carry all I own"
[Thu Jul 21 20:08:22 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Or on your horse, Huerney" Hollyella smiles
[Thu Jul 21 20:08:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Thus, we need to check the horses"
[Thu Jul 21 20:08:52 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Huerney I meant, *just* going outside to check the horses"
[Thu Jul 21 20:08:55 2005] : (7) Belros: "Tar, perhaps you would be so good as to have a look out the window"
[Thu Jul 21 20:09:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I'm sure I can manage that."
[Thu Jul 21 20:09:09 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Yes, that's a good suggestion Shev"
[Thu Jul 21 20:09:11 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We go out, we clear the place if clearance is needed, and then we see what we do next"
[Thu Jul 21 20:09:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: DM: I'm looking out of each of the windows in turn, trying to spot guards, the horses, and what the weather looks like.
[Thu Jul 21 20:09:46 2005] : (7) Belros: "We should have a look around the witches private chambers"
[Thu Jul 21 20:10:15 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Agreed belros"
[Thu Jul 21 20:10:35 2005] : (1) DM: The weather is overcast. A light southerly breeze. Temperature of around -2 C. pressure of 996 mb and falling.
[Thu Jul 21 20:10:38 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We might find some information about this orb, or powerfull spells or weapons...well, anything that might help is welcome at this stage"
[Thu Jul 21 20:10:42 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc brrr
[Thu Jul 21 20:10:47 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc British humour :-)
[Thu Jul 21 20:10:48 2005] : (1) DM: You don't see any guards.
[Thu Jul 21 20:11:04 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "And I want to take another look at that orb you picked up, Ayhlanne, I didn't have time to examine it properly earlier"
[Thu Jul 21 20:11:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I'm going downstairs to open the front door and look out.
[Thu Jul 21 20:11:16 2005] : (7) Belros: "Yes, she seemed to retreat there."
[Thu Jul 21 20:11:16 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I shall accompany you"
[Thu Jul 21 20:11:34 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Yes, sorry about that Holly"
[Thu Jul 21 20:11:40 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc brb, cat wants out/kicked
[Thu Jul 21 20:12:08 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Perhaps afterwards, it's worth looking at what's left on the roof"
[Thu Jul 21 20:12:17 2005] : (1) DM: Tar, you open the main doors and peek outside. You see nothing except the guard your butchered earlier and a two trails of footprints in the snow.
[Thu Jul 21 20:12:32 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "No problem, just don't let that happen again" Hollyella grins at Ayhlanne
[Thu Jul 21 20:12:42 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Where do the footprints go?
[Thu Jul 21 20:12:59 2005] : (1) DM: They head east, towards the glacier.
[Thu Jul 21 20:13:16 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Walking or running?
[Thu Jul 21 20:13:23 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I'll go and check on the horses, and fetch bedrolls in.
[Thu Jul 21 20:13:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I'll cover you"
[Thu Jul 21 20:13:40 2005] : (1) DM: They're widely spaced. They were probably running.
[Thu Jul 21 20:14:15 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney sheathes sword, unhitches shield and holds his seldom used bow up
[Thu Jul 21 20:14:28 2005] : (1) DM: The horses are shaken and distressed by they're still in the stables.
[Thu Jul 21 20:14:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev attempts to calm the horses.
[Thu Jul 21 20:14:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Handle Animal Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
[Thu Jul 21 20:15:06 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella sits down for a moment, she looks hurt
[Thu Jul 21 20:15:09 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Jul 21 20:15:23 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Did you kick the cat?
[Thu Jul 21 20:15:24 2005] : (1) DM: You calm the horses down, allowing you to fetch equipment etc. without being trampled by a bolting horse.
[Thu Jul 21 20:15:34 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc no, fed her (and got another beer)
[Thu Jul 21 20:15:59 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Good for you! ;)
[Thu Jul 21 20:16:38 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Right, I'm getting things inside so we can settle for the night.
[Thu Jul 21 20:17:43 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney helps Shev as he brings stuff to the door
[Thu Jul 21 20:18:17 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Where will we set up camp? In her rooms?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:18:55 2005] : (1) DM: Her rooms smell better than the barracks room.
[Thu Jul 21 20:19:05 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Let me go and close that trap to the roof for now"
[Thu Jul 21 20:19:11 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Her rooms sound best"
[Thu Jul 21 20:19:17 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Who takes the bed?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:19:22 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes and closes the trap to the roof
[Thu Jul 21 20:19:27 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Better view to the distance for those on watch"
[Thu Jul 21 20:19:30 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc careful the orb is on the bed ;)
[Thu Jul 21 20:19:50 2005] : (1) DM: ooc a orb; not the orb.
[Thu Jul 21 20:19:59 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry A orb
[Thu Jul 21 20:20:03 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc :P
[Thu Jul 21 20:20:04 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I'm not bothered about a bed. I sleep as the heroes of old did"
[Thu Jul 21 20:20:08 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella gest busy, getting the rooms ready
[Thu Jul 21 20:21:03 2005] : (1) DM: In the blood of their fallen enemies? There are 4 corpses and a dead leopard in these rooms.
[Thu Jul 21 20:21:31 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Aylanne goes and starts searching the ranger's body
[Thu Jul 21 20:21:35 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc food!
[Thu Jul 21 20:21:37 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc he is a ranger, isn't he?
[Thu Jul 21 20:21:46 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Part of getting the rooms ready is throwing the corpses out of the window? ;)
[Thu Jul 21 20:22:01 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Perhaps we should all sleep in the bed chamber, and the watchers can use the other rooms for lookout"
[Thu Jul 21 20:22:17 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne examines his weapons and armor
[Thu Jul 21 20:22:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc he didn't have a name badge but he was an elf who dual wielding and fired a long bow.
[Thu Jul 21 20:22:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Sounds wise."
[Thu Jul 21 20:22:57 2005] : (1) DM: The elf's gear is rather fancy, the chain mail armour look particularly fine and light.
[Thu Jul 21 20:23:29 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Holly or Huerney, can you help me with those?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:23:47 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I'd like to know what they're made of exactly, and whether they have any magic in them"
[Thu Jul 21 20:23:48 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Umm, in what way?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:24:04 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Thu Jul 21 20:24:04 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I can have a look"
[Thu Jul 21 20:24:06 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Let's first collect everything that needs examining, I only hae one of those spells left"
[Thu Jul 21 20:24:06 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [9,0] = (9)
[Thu Jul 21 20:24:15 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Thu Jul 21 20:24:40 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I have a few more"
[Thu Jul 21 20:24:51 2005] : (1) DM: Can I assume you're going to loot the place and just list all the loot you find?
[Thu Jul 21 20:24:59 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc yeah
[Thu Jul 21 20:25:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc sure
[Thu Jul 21 20:25:06 2005] : (3) Hollyella: You may assume that
[Thu Jul 21 20:25:08 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: yep
[Thu Jul 21 20:25:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Yeah.
[Thu Jul 21 20:25:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: We might be heroes, but we're penny-pinching ones!
[Thu Jul 21 20:25:35 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. The witch's consort first:
[Thu Jul 21 20:26:56 2005] : (1) DM: One suit of elven chain mail +1 (it's light, AC 6, max dex bonus +6, 15 % arcane spell failure, -1 armour check penalty)
[Thu Jul 21 20:28:11 2005] : (1) DM: One Glacier Blade (longsword +2, on hit: slowed for two rounds unless fort save with DC 16).
[Thu Jul 21 20:28:19 2005] : (1) DM: One ring of protection +2
[Thu Jul 21 20:28:53 2005] : (1) DM: 3 potions of cure serious wounds.
[Thu Jul 21 20:29:11 2005] : (1) DM: On the 4 dead guards.
[Thu Jul 21 20:29:22 2005] : (1) DM: 4 suits of ordinary hide armour
[Thu Jul 21 20:29:29 2005] : (1) DM: 4 masterwork great axes.
[Thu Jul 21 20:29:51 2005] : (1) DM: 12 potions of cure medium wounds.
[Thu Jul 21 20:30:08 2005] : (1) DM: On a table in the main room:
[Thu Jul 21 20:30:12 2005] : (1) DM: Assorted potions
[Thu Jul 21 20:31:01 2005] : (1) DM: 2 potions of invisibilty
[Thu Jul 21 20:31:16 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc why do DM's never think the potions in terms of how many people are in the party? 12 potions for 5? pfffft :P
[Thu Jul 21 20:31:17 2005] : (1) DM: Potion of levitate
[Thu Jul 21 20:31:40 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc divide them by 4, Tar doesn't need em :P
[Thu Jul 21 20:31:43 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc 15 potions - there's the CSW ones too.
[Thu Jul 21 20:31:51 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc doesn't the consort have a nifty nifty bow? :(
[Thu Jul 21 20:31:54 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I'm down 53! That would kill any of you lot!
[Thu Jul 21 20:32:12 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc yeah, but it obviously didn't kill you :P
[Thu Jul 21 20:32:14 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I'd just be unconscious! :P
[Thu Jul 21 20:32:15 2005] : (1) DM: 1 potion of each of: bull's strength, cat's grace, endurance, fox's cunning, owl'd wisdon, and eagle's splendor.
[Thu Jul 21 20:32:24 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc I'd be VERY dead
[Thu Jul 21 20:32:37 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I'm down 12 and it hurts bad!
[Thu Jul 21 20:32:54 2005] : (1) DM: Consort also has a composite longbow +2.
[Thu Jul 21 20:33:13 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc +2 magic, or composite?
[Thu Jul 21 20:33:31 2005] : (1) DM: +2 is magic. max +3 strength bonus to damage.
[Thu Jul 21 20:33:52 2005] : (1) DM: Dropped on the floor is:
[Thu Jul 21 20:34:41 2005] : (1) DM: Um. missing notes. Hmmm.
[Thu Jul 21 20:34:42 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc nifty nifty :D
[Thu Jul 21 20:34:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-P
[Thu Jul 21 20:35:06 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc maybe your notes are on the floor
[Thu Jul 21 20:35:33 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 21 20:36:43 2005] : (1) DM: ooc wow. there's a fiver under my keyboard though.
[Thu Jul 21 20:36:52 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 21 20:37:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc not bad.
[Thu Jul 21 20:37:06 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc its mine
[Thu Jul 21 20:37:35 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc so you found your notes :)
[Thu Jul 21 20:37:37 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ;)
[Thu Jul 21 20:37:40 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Well, seeing as how he's always in the thick of things, without any protections as such, I'd say give the three strongest cure potions to Shev"
[Thu Jul 21 20:37:46 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc that'll be handy for the folk festival ;)
[Thu Jul 21 20:38:00 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I am fine wit h that"
[Thu Jul 21 20:38:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I would appreciate that. In fact, I may use one now."
[Thu Jul 21 20:38:20 2005] : (7) Belros: "Agreed. By the time they'd be any use to me, I'd be unconcious anyway"
[Thu Jul 21 20:38:22 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev chugs it.
[Thu Jul 21 20:38:24 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I have a few potions myself, but taking blows like he does would probably kill me in one go"
[Thu Jul 21 20:38:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Since I've been able to mirror image, I'm seldom struck in battle"
[Thu Jul 21 20:38:57 2005] : (1) DM: Icicle (a +2 dagger, that causes 1d4 damage for the next 3 rounds)
[Thu Jul 21 20:39:13 2005] : (1) DM: The witch must have dropped it when she transformed.
[Thu Jul 21 20:39:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: [3d8+5] -> [2,6,1,5] = (14) points cured.
[Thu Jul 21 20:39:50 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: And another:
[Thu Jul 21 20:39:52 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: [3d8+5] -> [1,5,6,5] = (17) points cured.
[Thu Jul 21 20:39:54 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "That dagger looks nice"
[Thu Jul 21 20:40:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "You are welcome to it."
[Thu Jul 21 20:40:10 2005] : (7) Belros: "If you wouldn't mind, I' could do with one of the smaller cure potions now
[Thu Jul 21 20:40:21 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Sure thing Hollly, take it"
[Thu Jul 21 20:40:31 2005] : (1) DM: There's also warddrone of fine clothing, cupboards filled with alchemical equipment.
[Thu Jul 21 20:40:34 2005] : (5) Huerney: "just hold on before we use any more potions"
[Thu Jul 21 20:40:43 2005] : (1) DM: And a heavy iron bound chest. It's locked.
[Thu Jul 21 20:40:47 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I have some spells remaining"
[Thu Jul 21 20:41:03 2005] : (7) Belros: "Ahh, that would make more sense Heurney"
[Thu Jul 21 20:41:14 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney looks at the clothing, then realises it's all female
[Thu Jul 21 20:41:29 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I imagine thet Ayhlanne has too"
[Thu Jul 21 20:41:37 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella takes a look at the chest
[Thu Jul 21 20:41:46 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I have used mine"
[Thu Jul 21 20:41:48 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc How about that orb Ayhlanne found?
[Thu Jul 21 20:41:53 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I think that Shev is still most severly hurt"
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:01 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc down 12...
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:04 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney looks Shev over
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:07 2005] : (7) Belros: "Be careful Holly. The chest is sure to be guarded"
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:19 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc is that all?
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:20 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye Tried to cast Cure Light Wounds but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:26 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Hmm maybe not"
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:37 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Who else is hurt?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:49 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "I am, Huerney"
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:55 2005] : (7) Belros: "And I"
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:56 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Provided that I get a good night's sleep, I should recover from my injuries"
[Thu Jul 21 20:42:58 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: I am, still a bit, but nothing a potion can't cure"
[Thu Jul 21 20:43:00 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I drank 2 potions.
[Thu Jul 21 20:43:12 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc how many points per nights rest?
[Thu Jul 21 20:43:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc 1 per level.
[Thu Jul 21 20:43:22 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc 1/lvl
[Thu Jul 21 20:43:31 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Shev, that seems like a bit of a waste of potions"
[Thu Jul 21 20:43:47 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 2/level if someone makes sucessful heal check on you.
[Thu Jul 21 20:43:47 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Or a good night's sleep"
[Thu Jul 21 20:44:40 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney examines everyone else to see how badly they are wounded, then attempts to bind wounds
[Thu Jul 21 20:44:43 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc I'm down 17
[Thu Jul 21 20:44:43 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Taking 20 on searching the chest, using the goggles of minute seeing, 32 in total
[Thu Jul 21 20:44:48 2005] : (5) Huerney: Heal Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Thu Jul 21 20:45:03 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 21 20:45:13 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Hmm, I'm not very good at the practical aspects of healing"
[Thu Jul 21 20:45:54 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Does anyone else have skills in this area?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:03 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes a good look at the bow and the armour
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:09 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Hold off, guys, I've found a trap here. Let me try to disable it"
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:16 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I've not had much experience of it myself. When your battle experience has tended to be in an army, you do not need such self-sufficiency."
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:17 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:19 2005] : (7) Belros: "I have had no training, however I will have a try"
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:21 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney makes a real mess of things. Everyone will heal only 0.5/lvl tonight.
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:24 2005] : (7) Belros: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc surely it's a heal check per person?
[Thu Jul 21 20:46:49 2005] : (7) Belros: "I'm sorry. I have no real idea what I'm doing"
[Thu Jul 21 20:47:11 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc they're trying to kill us!
[Thu Jul 21 20:47:33 2005] : (1) DM: *hissssss*
[Thu Jul 21 20:47:57 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "GET OUT"
[Thu Jul 21 20:48:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev goes to a window, opens it, and leans out.
[Thu Jul 21 20:48:20 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella tries to get away
[Thu Jul 21 20:48:22 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros runs for the door
[Thu Jul 21 20:48:33 2005] : (1) DM: Hollyella make a fortitude save as you inhale some of the fumes issuing from the chest.
[Thu Jul 21 20:48:47 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Thu Jul 21 20:48:58 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne runs away
[Thu Jul 21 20:49:10 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney makes sure he's far away
[Thu Jul 21 20:49:35 2005] : (1) DM: Everyone else makes it out of the room quick enough.
[Thu Jul 21 20:50:41 2005] : (1) DM: A minute later, make a second saving throw Holly.
[Thu Jul 21 20:51:26 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Thu Jul 21 20:51:53 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc ouch
[Thu Jul 21 20:52:27 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc So what happened to me trying to get away?
[Thu Jul 21 20:52:55 2005] : (1) DM: You feel the the poison you inhaled sapping your strength, you grow weaker, and weaker. Take [2d6] -> [4,4] = (8) temporary con damage.
[Thu Jul 21 20:53:17 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you inhaled some of the poison.
[Thu Jul 21 20:53:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc this is the secondary poison damage.
[Thu Jul 21 20:53:32 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc So I couldn't walk?
[Thu Jul 21 20:53:34 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc tell me that your con is higher than 8??
[Thu Jul 21 20:53:45 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc It is :)
[Thu Jul 21 20:53:48 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc yeah, tell us that
[Thu Jul 21 20:53:51 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc phewwwwwwwww
[Thu Jul 21 20:54:04 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I thought if you passed the first fort save you avoided secondary effects?
[Thu Jul 21 20:54:11 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I thought so too, but hey.
[Thu Jul 21 20:54:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc no, you don't. check page 79 in the DMG.
[Thu Jul 21 20:54:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc You da boss anyway
[Thu Jul 21 20:54:39 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc we're not allowed DMG's during play :P
[Thu Jul 21 20:54:54 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I just thought it strange that I'd get secondary damage when I was in motion
[Thu Jul 21 20:55:26 2005] : (1) DM: ooc it's the poison you already inhaled, you didn't breath any more.
[Thu Jul 21 20:55:36 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc you inhaled the poison
[Thu Jul 21 20:55:42 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc ic
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:07 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc otherwise the trap would be rubbish... hissss... Oh, a trap... I walk away and it misses me
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Now that the air's cleared, Shev returns to the main room to look in the chest.
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:23 2005] : (1) DM: It's still locked.
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:41 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne runs to Holly
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:45 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Are you all right?"
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev tries the "not very subtle" method of opening chests.
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:49 2005] : (7) Belros: "Are you ok Holly? You look awful"
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:52 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Str check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Thu Jul 21 20:56:59 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney follows Ayhlanne
[Thu Jul 21 20:57:12 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Yes, you look awfully pale!"
[Thu Jul 21 20:57:20 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "I feel awful"
[Thu Jul 21 20:57:47 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Shev, let me try the lock first"
[Thu Jul 21 20:57:50 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc how many HPs do you have with the reduced con?
[Thu Jul 21 20:58:02 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [6,13] = (19)
[Thu Jul 21 20:58:21 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Can I take 20?
[Thu Jul 21 20:58:24 2005] : (1) DM: ooc sure.
[Thu Jul 21 20:58:30 2005] : (1) DM: *click*
[Thu Jul 21 20:58:45 2005] : (1) DM: *glitter* *sparkle*
[Thu Jul 21 20:58:52 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "You have a look around while I see to your wounds"
[Thu Jul 21 20:59:01 2005] : (1) DM: The chest is filled the gold and gems and jewelery.
[Thu Jul 21 20:59:02 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc How may heal checks?
[Thu Jul 21 20:59:11 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Thu Jul 21 20:59:13 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Thu Jul 21 20:59:20 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Thu Jul 21 20:59:39 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc this only works if the healer spends an entire rest period treating everyone... you need rest more than anyone now!
[Thu Jul 21 20:59:59 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I have a few restoration potions"
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:07 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Holly, I have one too"
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:07 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "In my bag somewhere"
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:07 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc In that case, I lie down, forgetting about my own wounds
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:19 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 24 hours of rest cures temporary ability damage.
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:33 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros makes a temporary pillow for Holly
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:36 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc at 1 per day!
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:44 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We're better off taking this money; we are less likely to use it to destroy the world than the dragon is."
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:45 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc yeah, 24 hours, do we have 24 hours?
[Thu Jul 21 21:00:58 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc and with 8 down, she's surely pretty much very dead
[Thu Jul 21 21:01:01 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc ;)
[Thu Jul 21 21:01:11 2005] : (7) Belros: "I think we know who gets the bed now, eh?
[Thu Jul 21 21:01:21 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc Holly, how many HPs do you have with the -8 to your con?
[Thu Jul 21 21:01:26 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "And, please guys, next time I say to back off because I see a trap: BACK OFF"
[Thu Jul 21 21:01:32 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne makes holly drink a potion (LR)
[Thu Jul 21 21:02:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We were all well clear, young lady!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:02:18 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Jul 21 21:02:24 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: 3 restored :D
[Thu Jul 21 21:02:29 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney hands over his bottle too
[Thu Jul 21 21:02:41 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc con at -4, lvl 10, does that make me dead?
[Thu Jul 21 21:02:57 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc Unconscious
[Thu Jul 21 21:03:03 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc con mod that is
[Thu Jul 21 21:03:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc you lose 40HP from it.
[Thu Jul 21 21:03:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc ah, subtract 40 from your HP!
[Thu Jul 21 21:03:40 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Which makes me dead. Bye all
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:00 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc noooo!
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:18 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc And the chest is still locked :P
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:27 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc :O
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:30 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc shit
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc did I mention we need a cleric?
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-P
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc if we're quick...
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:49 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc I believe you did :)
[Thu Jul 21 21:04:51 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc ?
[Thu Jul 21 21:05:01 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc we also need a thief!
[Thu Jul 21 21:05:06 2005] : (1) DM: Holly grows weaker and weaker, her breathing slowing until it stops.
[Thu Jul 21 21:05:06 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc rogue
[Thu Jul 21 21:05:51 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc I suppose we did not give the potions then?
[Thu Jul 21 21:05:54 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney pours his potion of lesser restore into her mouth
[Thu Jul 21 21:06:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Jul 21 21:06:07 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: or we did
[Thu Jul 21 21:06:36 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I think that's a little late.
[Thu Jul 21 21:06:36 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Quick, do something!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:06:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Holly!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:07:20 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev hasn't noticed, and attempts to smash the chest open.
[Thu Jul 21 21:07:32 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney shakes her shoulders
[Thu Jul 21 21:07:35 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros looks on in despair
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:07 2005] : (1) DM: Tar, you manage to break the lock on the chest eventually.
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Everyone? Where is everyone?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev finds people
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:31 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Shev!, for all the gods!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:36 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "She's dead"
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I... oh."
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:40 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Oh."
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:42 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "SHE IS DEAD"
[Thu Jul 21 21:08:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Holly... She slipped away!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:09:11 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne starts to hit the wall with her right hand
[Thu Jul 21 21:09:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "There is... enough gold there, I believe, to pay to have her restored to life."
[Thu Jul 21 21:09:13 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros wracks his mind for some magic that can help, but without success
[Thu Jul 21 21:09:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I think that is the best thing we can do with it."
[Thu Jul 21 21:09:38 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Oh yes Tar, where? "
[Thu Jul 21 21:09:52 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We're miles from any place where that could happen"
[Thu Jul 21 21:09:58 2005] : (5) Huerney: "But the nearest town is so far away, she'll be too far gone by then!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:10:38 2005] : (7) Belros: "perhaps the (clan we met) could help"
[Thu Jul 21 21:10:44 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We can try, at least. Might the Wolf tribe have a shaman who can postpone the departure of her soul?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:11:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Perhaps they will have a cleric? Or a druid?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:11:13 2005] : (7) Belros: "Its certainly worth a try"
[Thu Jul 21 21:11:34 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I can't imagine that they want much with gold though"
[Thu Jul 21 21:11:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "It is better than any other idea."
[Thu Jul 21 21:11:41 2005] : (7) Belros: "Who is the fastest on horseback?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:11:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We can offer to help in any other way that we can."
[Thu Jul 21 21:12:16 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I would imagine that Shev is"
[Thu Jul 21 21:12:24 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I suspect I am the most experienced horseman, though I do not know this terrain. Maybe Ayhlanne would be better."
[Thu Jul 21 21:12:43 2005] : (5) Huerney: "You can use my horsem whichever of you goes"
[Thu Jul 21 21:13:04 2005] : (7) Belros: "YEs, I was about to suggest that Huerney"
[Thu Jul 21 21:13:11 2005] : (5) Huerney: "His shoes work wonders out here for keeping you out of trouble, and youleave no tracks"
[Thu Jul 21 21:13:23 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "That would seem wise."
[Thu Jul 21 21:13:29 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Indeed"
[Thu Jul 21 21:13:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: brb loo
[Thu Jul 21 21:15:15 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I will ride, then, and you should follow once you have taken all that we can from this place. Burn it for me, when you leave."
[Thu Jul 21 21:15:20 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc back
[Thu Jul 21 21:15:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Burn it for Hollyella, and all those slain by the Witch."
[Thu Jul 21 21:15:57 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Burn it? We have a pyromaniac in the party?
[Thu Jul 21 21:16:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc destroy the base for the witch, and as a funeral pyre.
[Thu Jul 21 21:16:42 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc Flameguard, remember.
[Thu Jul 21 21:16:49 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Hmmm, it could be a place we need"
[Thu Jul 21 21:17:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: "If you are riding tonight, perhaps I should heal you fully?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:17:03 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We'll see about that, be ready and ride, please"
[Thu Jul 21 21:17:12 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc NOW the cat wants out!
[Thu Jul 21 21:17:13 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We can't oafford to lose Holly"
[Thu Jul 21 21:17:20 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc What's wrong with a pyre in the courtyard?
[Thu Jul 21 21:17:43 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc btw, can I have that bow and that armor? Or who else could use them?
[Thu Jul 21 21:17:47 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I am ready to ride. Healing would be gratefully received."
[Thu Jul 21 21:17:55 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5). ==> [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)." )
[Thu Jul 21 21:18:11 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I fear I'll need the others for the rest of us"
[Thu Jul 21 21:18:11 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I have some +1 leather from the assassin in the night; you are welcome to the shinies.
[Thu Jul 21 21:18:28 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I could use it, but I have decent enough armour
[Thu Jul 21 21:18:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I will ride like the flame, and none shall impede my passing. Be safe, and until we meet again."
[Thu Jul 21 21:18:54 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Jul 21 21:19:09 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Belros"
[Thu Jul 21 21:19:24 2005] : (5) Huerney: "How badly are you wounded?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:19:28 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros casts Haste on Huerneys horse before they leave
[Thu Jul 21 21:19:40 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev rides off towards the last known location of the Wolf tribe, leaving the occasional sign (scratches in the snow, etc) on the way
[Thu Jul 21 21:19:57 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc lasts for 60 seconds, waste of a spell!
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:10 2005] : (7) Belros: I do not feel too good Huerney, although I suspect a little care and a good night sleep would do wonders
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:17 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc its the thought that counts
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:20 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc :P
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-)
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:31 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc we're all distraught!!
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I have the ring of endurance, so I can go all night.
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:36 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5). ==> [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)." )
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:45 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc fnaar fnaar
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:47 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc *wink wink nudge nudge*
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:51 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc oo-err
[Thu Jul 21 21:20:52 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Thu Jul 21 21:21:17 2005] : (7) Belros: "Ahh, much better my friend. I should be in fine shape come dawn"
[Thu Jul 21 21:21:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Ayhlanne, how badly wounded are you?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:21:49 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Nothing, just a scratch left (down 4HP)
[Thu Jul 21 21:21:57 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Don't mind me"
[Thu Jul 21 21:22:25 2005] : (5) Huerney: "OK"
[Thu Jul 21 21:22:44 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Holl... Oh!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:22:58 2005] : (5) Huerney: "how could I forget so quicky?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:23:21 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney sighs and silent tears stream
[Thu Jul 21 21:23:22 2005] : (7) Belros: "It is a tense time. Old habits are hard to lose"
[Thu Jul 21 21:24:05 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I am intent on not loosing this one"
[Thu Jul 21 21:24:23 2005] : (7) Belros: "No. I sensed that"
[Thu Jul 21 21:24:30 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Perhaps we should rest then, and follow Shev at first light?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:24:31 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "OK, let us rest before we go, there's no point in grieving tuntil we know for sure that she..."
[Thu Jul 21 21:24:47 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Indeed, I know that she is still with us!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:24:48 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne's voice trails off
[Thu Jul 21 21:25:01 2005] : (1) DM: All resting until dawn?
[Thu Jul 21 21:25:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I'm sure of it!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:25:06 2005] : (5) Huerney: yup
[Thu Jul 21 21:25:34 2005] : (1) DM: (time passes)
[Thu Jul 21 21:25:35 2005] : (7) Belros: aye
[Thu Jul 21 21:25:40 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Nope. :-P
[Thu Jul 21 21:26:44 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: No, I linger as watch by the window"
[Thu Jul 21 21:26:57 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: and wake my colleagues inturn to take their watch
[Thu Jul 21 21:27:07 2005] : (7) Belros: I take over watch after 4hrs
[Thu Jul 21 21:27:17 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: I go to sleep
[Thu Jul 21 21:27:34 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I take watch after 8 hours"
[Thu Jul 21 21:27:35 2005] : (1) DM: The sun rises over the mountains to the rests.
[Thu Jul 21 21:27:42 2005] : (1) DM: east.
[Thu Jul 21 21:27:42 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc umm
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: You all hear a commotion in the courtyard.
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:22 2005] : (5) Huerney: "What's that?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Friends, awake! Awake!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney looks out of the window
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:40 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev still has an impressive parade-ground voice
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:41 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne jumps to her feet
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:46 2005] : (1) DM: ooc there is no courtyard, really. This is just a single tower and assorted buildings outside.
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:56 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros runs to the window
[Thu Jul 21 21:28:57 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney runs down to the courtyard thing
[Thu Jul 21 21:29:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: You see Shev with a group of tribesmen.
[Thu Jul 21 21:29:25 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros searches for Holly in the group
[Thu Jul 21 21:29:50 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Do you have her?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:29:54 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "They have come to aid us, friends."
[Thu Jul 21 21:30:03 2005] : (1) DM: 5 warriors and one carrying a staff with a wolf skin cloak and a necklace of wolf's teeth.
[Thu Jul 21 21:30:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I don't know; I got the shaman to do what he could.
[Thu Jul 21 21:30:10 2005] : (1) DM: ooc er. I though Holly stayed here.
[Thu Jul 21 21:30:19 2005] : (1) DM: ooc in the tower?
[Thu Jul 21 21:30:29 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc I assumed Tar took her
[Thu Jul 21 21:30:32 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I thought Shev took her
[Thu Jul 21 21:30:32 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I was carrying her, to get her to the shaman so he could cast Gentle Repose.
[Thu Jul 21 21:31:19 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc can we find a few moments at some point to share the potions and stuff and be done with it?
[Thu Jul 21 21:31:56 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Her soul is bound to this plane, so we have a little more time to return to a town."
[Thu Jul 21 21:32:50 2005] : (5) Huerney: "That is good news indeed"
[Thu Jul 21 21:33:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc actually he's raising her.
[Thu Jul 21 21:33:16 2005] : (5) Huerney: "There is only one problem. the way back is blocked to us"
[Thu Jul 21 21:33:45 2005] : (7) Belros: "I do not relish crossing that gorge"
[Thu Jul 21 21:33:49 2005] : (1) Hothrin: The shaman says: "You defeat of the the witch has aided the wolf tribe greatly. We will aid those of you who have fallen in battle should they wish it."
[Thu Jul 21 21:34:18 2005] : (1) Hothrin: "Let us enter this tower and I can begin the sacred rituals."
[Thu Jul 21 21:34:19 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "That is greatly appreciated."
[Thu Jul 21 21:34:32 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney doesn't correct his misconception
[Thu Jul 21 21:34:35 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I should warn you, though, that she is not destroyed - only fled."
[Thu Jul 21 21:34:41 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc Shev just did...
[Thu Jul 21 21:34:42 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Yes, she is very dear to us"
[Thu Jul 21 21:35:07 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc about falling in battle!
[Thu Jul 21 21:35:21 2005] : (1) Hothrin: Holly is brought into the tower and laid upon the witches bed.
[Thu Jul 21 21:35:23 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc OK, that one :-)
[Thu Jul 21 21:35:58 2005] : (1) Hothrin: The shaman casts insense into the fire and begins to chant.
[Thu Jul 21 21:36:31 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc fallen in curiosity more like
[Thu Jul 21 21:36:54 2005] : (1) Hothrin: "Hollyella Magaga Laughshield! Warrior! Hero! Come forth, your friends and companions wish to aid you."
[Thu Jul 21 21:38:15 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Who is speaking to me?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:38:24 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney waits with baited breath
[Thu Jul 21 21:38:27 2005] : (1) Hothrin: "Do you wish to return to this world of pain and death and dark and love and live and light?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:38:36 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne smiles widely
[Thu Jul 21 21:39:05 2005] : (1) Hothrin: "Or do you wish to move on and up and away. To a new life among the gods and fallen heros of yesteryear?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:39:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I'm glad she's not a Bhaalspawn.
[Thu Jul 21 21:39:45 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Return or go on? My friends or new advenures? The old or the new?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:40:19 2005] : (1) Hothrin: "That is your choice."
[Thu Jul 21 21:40:54 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Let me go on, don't drag me back. New horizons await. New worlds to explore. Let me go on."
[Thu Jul 21 21:41:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney looks awed
[Thu Jul 21 21:41:33 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gasps
[Thu Jul 21 21:41:40 2005] : (1) Hothrin: "As you wish." (he claps his hands sharply)
[Thu Jul 21 21:41:48 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Fare thee well, my friends. Remember me as I do you"
[Thu Jul 21 21:41:50 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros looks on, emotionless
[Thu Jul 21 21:42:00 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev salutes silently
[Thu Jul 21 21:42:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I... I shall sing of you often"
[Thu Jul 21 21:42:36 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros gives a little goodbye wave and closes his eyes
[Thu Jul 21 21:42:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "May the flame light your path."
[Thu Jul 21 21:43:04 2005] : (1) Hothrin: Hothrin walks respectfully away.
[Thu Jul 21 21:43:11 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc she's going to hell??
[Thu Jul 21 21:43:23 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne can't stop a tear
[Thu Jul 21 21:43:25 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 21 21:43:40 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc damn nasty rogue type :)
[Thu Jul 21 21:43:42 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Among the gods and fallen heroes? Sounds great!
[Thu Jul 21 21:44:01 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I was referring to the flame! ;)
[Thu Jul 21 21:44:06 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc you'd want a torch to light the way, ne?
[Thu Jul 21 21:44:09 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc I know
[Thu Jul 21 21:44:27 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev turns to Hothrin "I thank you for your effort."
[Thu Jul 21 21:44:28 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I'll just cast dancing lights ;)
[Thu Jul 21 21:44:51 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Yes, she seemed excited at the future!"
[Thu Jul 21 21:45:11 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I only hope that I see things that way when it's my turn"
[Thu Jul 21 21:45:15 2005] : (7) Belros: "Yes, Interesting"
[Thu Jul 21 21:45:55 2005] : (7) Belros: "You seem to be holding out quite well, Huerney"
[Thu Jul 21 21:46:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "It is a bitter victory, this one."
[Thu Jul 21 21:46:31 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I am, I actually feel quite happy to know that she's off adventuring and exploring"
[Thu Jul 21 21:47:00 2005] : (5) Huerney: "It was her decision, she must have hope for her future out there, wherever that may be"
[Thu Jul 21 21:47:20 2005] : (7) Belros: "Indeed. We can only wish her well"
[Thu Jul 21 21:48:23 2005] : (1) Hothrin: ooc I suggest dividing up the loot and ending the session.
[Thu Jul 21 21:48:32 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc OK
[Thu Jul 21 21:48:39 2005] : (7) Belros: oco your call
[Thu Jul 21 21:49:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc possibly a bit of "where do we go next?" conversation as well.
[Thu Jul 21 21:49:23 2005] : (7) Belros: yeah
[Thu Jul 21 21:49:27 2005] : (1) DM: ooc okay
[Thu Jul 21 21:49:31 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc OK with me
[Thu Jul 21 21:50:05 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We should decide what to do about the witch and her orb."
[Thu Jul 21 21:50:36 2005] : (7) Belros: "Indeed. I think a little informatin gathering and planning will be required"
[Thu Jul 21 21:50:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "If we let her leave now, we have not achieved anything. However, to fight a dragon in her lair would not seem the best of decisions."
[Thu Jul 21 21:51:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Should we return to the Elven forest? Would they, perhaps, be more helpful now they know that we have made an effort on their behalf, or would the queen simply laugh in our faces?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:52:01 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I am enclined to think the queen and her sister are fighting for this orb, and its power"
[Thu Jul 21 21:52:03 2005] : (7) Belros: "The frost witch mentioned a 'sister'. Could this be the Elf queen we met"
[Thu Jul 21 21:52:07 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Porbably the fdragon form"
[Thu Jul 21 21:52:23 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I suppose now that the Frost witch is a dragon...her sister might help?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:52:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Yes, but it could be that the orb has made this one into the dragon"
[Thu Jul 21 21:53:20 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "That is a good point. Also, if we return, we risk betraying A'Thedor's trust in us - he may be executed for treason."
[Thu Jul 21 21:53:25 2005] : (7) Belros: "We need to know what this Orb actually is"
[Thu Jul 21 21:54:20 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I believe that is the case Huerney"
[Thu Jul 21 21:54:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We need to know a lot more, before we can do anything useful. The location of the dragon's lair would be useful also."
[Thu Jul 21 21:54:39 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "the orb holds the dragon power"
[Thu Jul 21 21:54:49 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We know it lies ot the West"
[Thu Jul 21 21:55:08 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "What of the orb we found here? Is that relevant to the puzzle?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:55:38 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I think that it is just a device for scrying"
[Thu Jul 21 21:55:48 2005] : (1) DM: Correct, it's an ordinary scrying orb.
[Thu Jul 21 21:55:51 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Although that is just a guess"
[Thu Jul 21 21:56:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Do any of us have the skills to use it?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:56:46 2005] : (7) Belros: "If that is the case, then we may as well just travel west until we find this 'Lair' "
[Thu Jul 21 21:56:50 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I certainly don't, or I would have known at first sight"
[Thu Jul 21 21:56:52 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Hollyella had :P
[Thu Jul 21 21:57:43 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-P
[Thu Jul 21 21:57:55 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc didn't help her much :P
[Thu Jul 21 21:58:21 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I don't know how to use it"
[Thu Jul 21 21:58:49 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I think that the first thing to do is to see to Hollyella's body"
[Thu Jul 21 21:59:06 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Agreed. Do you know what her custom would be?"
[Thu Jul 21 21:59:15 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I doubt that we can bury her up here, but a cairn could be raised"
[Thu Jul 21 21:59:29 2005] : (7) Belros: "I have had a little experience of using one, however I would never be considered an expert"
[Thu Jul 21 21:59:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Or a pyre. We could use this bed."
[Thu Jul 21 21:59:35 2005] : (5) Huerney: "She never mentioned any religious leanings"
[Thu Jul 21 22:00:08 2005] : (7) Belros: "A pyre would be a fitting symbol of defience against this Frost Witch"
[Thu Jul 21 22:00:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Let it be known that I wish a pyre, should you need to perform this service for me. Leave me a blade."
[Thu Jul 21 22:00:39 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Sorry, I didn't understand that"
[Thu Jul 21 22:01:13 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc put a blade on him when you put him on a pyre
[Thu Jul 21 22:01:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "If I should fall, leave a blade with my body, and burn it."
[Thu Jul 21 22:02:39 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Ah, i see"
[Thu Jul 21 22:03:02 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I don't think that Holly would object to that sort of service"
[Thu Jul 21 22:03:02 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Jul 21 22:03:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "In the meantime, we should take care of Holly, then ride."
[Thu Jul 21 22:03:22 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Sounds like a waste of a perfectly good blade ;)
[Thu Jul 21 22:03:58 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Shall we remove her magical items? I doubt that she'd want them to burn with her"
[Thu Jul 21 22:03:58 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc the Vikings used to bury people (or burn them) with weapons, so they could fight the demons in the afterlife.
[Thu Jul 21 22:04:14 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I know that I wouldn't wish it"
[Thu Jul 21 22:04:16 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I agree."
[Thu Jul 21 22:04:33 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Jul 21 22:04:57 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Please leave me in the woods if you are here to see me go, and leave me just a plain arrow"
[Thu Jul 21 22:05:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you're all getting a bit morbid.
[Thu Jul 21 22:05:28 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Perhaps Ayhlanne should do this, Holly was always private"
[Thu Jul 21 22:05:34 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Just a bit
[Thu Jul 21 22:05:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc we've just seen a friend die. Whaddya expect?
[Thu Jul 21 22:05:48 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Ayhlanne, would you dress her in her finest robes?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:05:52 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc just wait til we've had a drink or 2, then you'll see morbid!
[Thu Jul 21 22:06:06 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney finally starts to cry
[Thu Jul 21 22:06:15 2005] : (5) Huerney: "If you'll excuse me!"
[Thu Jul 21 22:06:26 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney runs from the room
[Thu Jul 21 22:06:54 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks in Holly's bag and finds her finest garments to clothe her for a final journey
[Thu Jul 21 22:07:49 2005] : (7) Belros: "He seems to have taken this hard. Did they know each other long?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:07:51 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I only had a traveller's outfit and a cold weahter outfit
[Thu Jul 21 22:08:15 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc fancy clothes upstairs in the side room
[Thu Jul 21 22:08:32 2005] : (7) Belros: ooc bit big, but Hollys not going to complain :P
[Thu Jul 21 22:08:32 2005] : (1) DM: ooc all of them elf sized.
[Thu Jul 21 22:08:58 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We have known each other for..." Ayhlanne's voice trembles
[Thu Jul 21 22:08:59 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Thu Jul 21 22:09:07 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "long, yes, and many advenutres"
[Thu Jul 21 22:09:53 2005] : (7) Belros: "Understandable then. I did not know her for long, but she seemed a likeable sort"
[Thu Jul 21 22:09:57 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros smiles
[Thu Jul 21 22:11:01 2005] : (7) Belros: "Remember that this was her choice. We should be happy for her"
[Thu Jul 21 22:11:10 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "It was indeed"
[Thu Jul 21 22:11:20 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "It is a choice that not many have the chance to make."
[Thu Jul 21 22:11:32 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, enough talking now, I need to sleep ;) Some planning and we share?
[Thu Jul 21 22:11:47 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc OK
[Thu Jul 21 22:11:50 2005] : (7) Belros: "I am not sure how I would choose given the situation
[Thu Jul 21 22:12:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We can not return the way we came, so we must go on. What is the other side of the mountains?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:13:01 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney returns with red eyes
[Thu Jul 21 22:13:22 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I am... yes... i remain happy for her, her decision"
[Thu Jul 21 22:13:40 2005] : (1) DM: ooc *cough* there's always that dragon that you've wounded...
[Thu Jul 21 22:13:59 2005] : (7) Belros: Belros pats Huerney on the back
[Thu Jul 21 22:14:00 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc of course, which is where we're going, but we need to find out how to get there!
[Thu Jul 21 22:14:12 2005] : (5) Huerney: Let us share out what remains of the loot from this tower and see where we are at"
[Thu Jul 21 22:14:47 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Shall we take 3 potions of CMW each?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:15:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "That would seem best."
[Thu Jul 21 22:15:06 2005] : (7) Belros: "Indeed"
[Thu Jul 21 22:16:32 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Who would benefit most from the protection ring?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:16:48 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "None of the others are of much use to me. I have a protective ring already, and would not change."
[Thu Jul 21 22:16:49 2005] : (7) Belros: "I have one of those already"
[Thu Jul 21 22:16:58 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I have a lower powered one"
[Thu Jul 21 22:17:05 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc mine's only +1, but it's in character to keep it.
[Thu Jul 21 22:17:21 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Ayhlanne, would this aid you?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:17:23 2005] : (7) Belros: "Ayhlanne?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:17:46 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "II already have one"
[Thu Jul 21 22:18:19 2005] : (5) Huerney: "in that case, perhaps I should take it"
[Thu Jul 21 22:18:26 2005] : (7) Belros: "Looks like its all yours Huerney"
[Thu Jul 21 22:18:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "That would be best."
[Thu Jul 21 22:18:31 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I'll swap it for this one..."
[Thu Jul 21 22:18:46 2005] : (5) Huerney: Huerney puts his +1 ring in the pile
[Thu Jul 21 22:19:08 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Should we offer that ring to the Wolf tribe? As a thanks for their help."
[Thu Jul 21 22:19:25 2005] : (5) Huerney: "That sounds like a good idea"
[Thu Jul 21 22:19:32 2005] : (7) Belros: "Fine with me"
[Thu Jul 21 22:19:36 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "It does"
[Thu Jul 21 22:19:40 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc we didn't pay them?
[Thu Jul 21 22:19:44 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc cool dudes
[Thu Jul 21 22:20:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you saved their tribe by distracting/driving off the witch so she could provide no magical assistance.
[Thu Jul 21 22:20:33 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Ayhlanne, you spend time hiding, would the invisibility potions help?
[Thu Jul 21 22:20:35 2005] : (5) Huerney: "
[Thu Jul 21 22:21:12 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I don't mind carrying them, but I believe they would best spent on those of us who "cannot" hide so well"
[Thu Jul 21 22:21:27 2005] : (5) Huerney: "ah, you may have a point there"
[Thu Jul 21 22:21:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I tend to ride into battle, and no horse I know will willingly drink those!"
[Thu Jul 21 22:21:37 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Ayhlanne smiles
[Thu Jul 21 22:22:02 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I'd say we keep them for the time they are needed"
[Thu Jul 21 22:22:10 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc normal invisibility?
[Thu Jul 21 22:22:21 2005] : (5) Huerney: "That leaves the levitate potion and the dagger, and whatever gear Holly *sniff* had"
[Thu Jul 21 22:22:25 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I'll keep them if you wish"
[Thu Jul 21 22:22:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I will have nothing to do with that dagger."
[Thu Jul 21 22:22:37 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes the potions
[Thu Jul 21 22:22:53 2005] : (5) Huerney: "And the animal style potions"
[Thu Jul 21 22:23:26 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Owl, eagle, bear, fox, bull and cat"
[Thu Jul 21 22:23:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "My armour is too restictive for much movement, and I have little need to change my character. The Bear might be of use."
[Thu Jul 21 22:23:43 2005] : (7) Belros: restarting orpg...
[Thu Jul 21 22:23:44 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I'll send you all a list with Hollyella's gear this week(end)
[Thu Jul 21 22:23:51 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc thanks :-)
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:05 2005] : (7) Belros: Disconnecting from server...
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:05 2005] : (7) Belros (exit): 22:24
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:22 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I wouldn't mind the cat's grace"
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:29 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I cast eagle's splendor daily, and my armour has cat's grace"
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:36 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Take it"
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:39 2005] : (9) Belros (enter): 22:24
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:46 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc what's fox cunning?
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:47 2005] : (9) Belros: "Testing 123"
[Thu Jul 21 22:24:51 2005] : (9) Belros: ooc woo hoo
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:01 2005] : (5) Huerney: "Perhaps I would benefit from the bull's strength"
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc intelligence
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:10 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc int
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:31 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, keep as fgroup treasure?
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:32 2005] : (5) Huerney: "I'll take that one"
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:38 2005] : (9) Belros: "I would always appreiciate a little more intelligence"
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:40 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc OK
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:47 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc I don't mind really
[Thu Jul 21 22:25:58 2005] : (5) Huerney: "each of these will last for 3 hours"
[Thu Jul 21 22:26:51 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I think Belros earmarked the dagger.
[Thu Jul 21 22:26:51 2005] : (5) Huerney: "And that being done, shall we head off?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:26:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "That will help, I think."
[Thu Jul 21 22:27:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "That being done, I will turn my back on this place."
[Thu Jul 21 22:27:16 2005] : (9) Belros: ooc yup
[Thu Jul 21 22:27:28 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "So i'm taking the bow, and the armor?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:27:41 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "That would seem wise."
[Thu Jul 21 22:27:42 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "What about the sword?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:27:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc what's the old armour you're throwing out?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:28:01 2005] : (1) DM: oh. there's a short sword +2 as well.
[Thu Jul 21 22:28:52 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc nifty as well, studded leather +2, immunity to poison, but that one allows for more dex
[Thu Jul 21 22:29:16 2005] : (5) Huerney: "If you have better, leave them inthe team collective, for sale later"
[Thu Jul 21 22:29:33 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Might I keep your old armour, for use at night?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:29:51 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Sure, it is a good one indeed"
[Thu Jul 21 22:30:00 2005] : (9) Belros: "You would change armour at night?"
[Thu Jul 21 22:30:10 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I cannot sleep in this!"
[Thu Jul 21 22:30:19 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc we need to make a list of what's in the kitty - shev's leather, my old rapier...
[Thu Jul 21 22:30:25 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc I'm kinda torn here, does anyone want the sword?
[Thu Jul 21 22:30:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc nope.
[Thu Jul 21 22:30:40 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc no, too heavy to finesse
[Thu Jul 21 22:30:41 2005] : (9) Belros: "Ah, a fair point. I do not envy you having to carry all that weight"
[Thu Jul 21 22:30:52 2005] : (9) Belros: ooc no use to me
[Thu Jul 21 22:31:17 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc too small for me :-)
[Thu Jul 21 22:31:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc and cold - not using that!
[Thu Jul 21 22:31:32 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I f no one likes the sword, I will try it, and see if I can do with it"
[Thu Jul 21 22:31:49 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I like Drinker, and I have gotten used to it"
[Thu Jul 21 22:31:58 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I am not sure I want to change"
[Thu Jul 21 22:32:23 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc can everyone email me the spares that they know about and I'll compile a list of stuff in the kitty
[Thu Jul 21 22:32:32 2005] : (9) Belros: "Perhaps with practice you can use both"
[Thu Jul 21 22:32:38 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc only some leather + 1 here.
[Thu Jul 21 22:33:04 2005] : (9) Belros: ooc nothing spare here. Not been around long enough :P
[Thu Jul 21 22:33:18 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc I sold my rapier already!
[Thu Jul 21 22:33:31 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Belros you're right, but Senser ihas become a friend"
[Thu Jul 21 22:33:53 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: "And I am not willing to let it go"
[Thu Jul 21 22:34:01 2005] : (9) Belros: ooc I remember nerin carrying 3 suits of armour and a couple of war hammers at one point, lol
[Thu Jul 21 22:34:03 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne smiles
[Thu Jul 21 22:34:06 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 21 22:34:13 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Thu Jul 21 22:34:13 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 21 22:34:58 2005] : (5) Huerney: ooc so are you taking a sword? either of them? And are you putting your old bow in?
[Thu Jul 21 22:35:10 2005] : (9) Belros: "perhaps you are right, but if you dont try you'll never know"
[Thu Jul 21 22:35:40 2005] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc, can we stop ooc'ing at all ?
[Thu Jul 21 22:35:54 2005] : (9) Belros: ooc I dont know :P
[Thu Jul 21 22:36:08 2005] : (1) DM: Sure...
[Thu Jul 21 22:36:11 2005] : (1) DM: GAME END