Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 14 July 2005

[Thu Jul 14 19:28:49 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Jul 14 19:29:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Recap: we went up the valley, and crossed a glacier.
[Thu Jul 14 19:29:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: That was about it.
[Thu Jul 14 19:29:26 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc and ate some pony
[Thu Jul 14 19:29:28 2005] : (3) Hollyella: And I lost my pone
[Thu Jul 14 19:29:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney performs all the greatest songs that he knows
[Thu Jul 14 19:29:53 2005] : (1) DM: You're all gathered around a campfire with a goup of warriors from the Wolf tribe. You're drinking and feasting on Hollyella's horse that met an unfortunate end at the bottom of a cravass.
[Thu Jul 14 19:30:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: Perform skill check (Masterwork Lute) [1d20+22] -> [6,22] = (28)
[Thu Jul 14 19:30:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: we crossed the glacier???
[Thu Jul 14 19:30:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I missed that part
[Thu Jul 14 19:30:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: *sigh*
[Thu Jul 14 19:30:38 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc still on it
[Thu Jul 14 19:30:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc and without the ranger to guide us!
[Thu Jul 14 19:31:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc where am I?
[Thu Jul 14 19:31:15 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you're with the rest of the group.
[Thu Jul 14 19:31:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc Bert, you were not tehre either or were you?
[Thu Jul 14 19:31:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Thu Jul 14 19:31:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc /me thinks she needs to read the logs in advance. But I was so sure there was not game last week
[Thu Jul 14 19:31:57 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc I showed up halfway through
[Thu Jul 14 19:32:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc traitor
[Thu Jul 14 19:32:51 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc :P
[Thu Jul 14 19:33:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc Ayhlanne: it was mostly filler, to keep us happy. Oh, and I got my sword back :-)
[Thu Jul 14 19:33:20 2005] : (1) DM: Suddenly...
[Thu Jul 14 19:34:35 2005] : (1) DM: A large wolf bounds in the circle of fire light.
[Thu Jul 14 19:34:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc suddenly AND the three dots? That's a bit much DM :)
[Thu Jul 14 19:34:47 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 19:35:00 2005] : (1) DM: A small woman dressed in furs leaps of it's back and kneels before the squad captain.
[Thu Jul 14 19:35:10 2005] : ** (3) Hollyella grabs her bow and looks on **
[Thu Jul 14 19:35:18 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney starts at the sudden kerfuffle
[Thu Jul 14 19:35:18 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: My hand moves away from my sword, where it had ended up
[Thu Jul 14 19:35:22 2005] : ** (3) Hollyella puts her bow down **
[Thu Jul 14 19:35:33 2005] : (1) DM: The large beast snaps and snarls at those near by but does not attack.
[Thu Jul 14 19:35:53 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros cowers away from the beastie
[Thu Jul 14 19:35:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc my map is disabled, tell me if we need it, so that I can put it back
[Thu Jul 14 19:36:11 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks at the beast and smiles
[Thu Jul 14 19:36:35 2005] : (1) Wolf rider: "Captain, the wolf tribe are mustering, the eldars order you to return to camp to aid in it's defence.
[Thu Jul 14 19:36:46 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev looks at it, one predator at another
[Thu Jul 14 19:37:21 2005] : (1) Wolf rider: The captain swears coarsly and shouts at his men to ready themselves.
[Thu Jul 14 19:37:57 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Would you like our aid, or should we strike at the witch?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:38:03 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Problems? Could you use some help?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:38:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Yes, we can aid you"
[Thu Jul 14 19:38:22 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "defence against what anyway?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:38:23 2005] : (1) Captain: (to Tar) "We cannot aid you for I must go to defend our children and eldars."
[Thu Jul 14 19:38:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: "But with the Wolf tribe moving against you, maybe it is time for us to assault the witch?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:39:13 2005] : (6) Belros: "Yes, this may be the ideal time"
[Thu Jul 14 19:39:25 2005] : (1) Captain: "Take heart in the knowledge that the wolf tribe must strip the castle garrison bare to have any change of succedding against out warriors."
[Thu Jul 14 19:39:29 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc this is the Wolf tribe, the other lot are the Bears.
[Thu Jul 14 19:39:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I thought.
[Thu Jul 14 19:39:46 2005] : (1) Captain: ooc sorry. It's the bear tribe that's mustering.
[Thu Jul 14 19:40:24 2005] : (1) Captain: "Fight with honour." He salutes with a clenched fist.
[Thu Jul 14 19:40:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc why on earth do I get a prompt from Adobe when trying to enter your website David
[Thu Jul 14 19:40:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: "And may the spirits protect you and yours"
[Thu Jul 14 19:40:58 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Farewell, my friend, fight with honour"
[Thu Jul 14 19:41:00 2005] : (1) Captain: (to his fellow warriors) "Come men, we must make haste."
[Thu Jul 14 19:41:03 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney bows low
[Thu Jul 14 19:41:07 2005] : (1) Captain: ooc SVG image.
[Thu Jul 14 19:41:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "And may your blade be strong." Shev returns the salute.
[Thu Jul 14 19:42:11 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev gets ready for a battle...
[Thu Jul 14 19:42:21 2005] : (1) DM: The wolf tribe warriors gather their gear and head westwards. The rider mounts her fearsome beast and kicks him eastwards.
[Thu Jul 14 19:42:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows
[Thu Jul 14 19:42:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooops
[Thu Jul 14 19:42:48 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc how long were we at the camp site?
[Thu Jul 14 19:43:06 2005] : (1) DM: 2-3 hours or so
[Thu Jul 14 19:43:15 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc actually, how long since we set foot on the glacier?
[Thu Jul 14 19:43:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc are we off theglacier?
[Thu Jul 14 19:43:52 2005] : (1) DM: You're off the glacier a little ways and about halfway along it.
[Thu Jul 14 19:44:18 2005] : (1) DM: It's early evening and growing dark.
[Thu Jul 14 19:44:31 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc do we have to go back on it to progress?
[Thu Jul 14 19:44:42 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Do we ride through the evening, or do we set off at first light?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:45:14 2005] : (1) DM: The only paths are east back to the glacier and west were the wolfs went.
[Thu Jul 14 19:45:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I would settle a little actually"
[Thu Jul 14 19:45:46 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "It's getting dark and we don't know where we're going. It might be wise to wait"
[Thu Jul 14 19:46:04 2005] : (6) Belros: "The glacier seems dangerous enough in the light"
[Thu Jul 14 19:46:27 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I agree. Shall we set up camp, then?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:46:30 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "It does indeed"
[Thu Jul 14 19:46:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Camp it is"
[Thu Jul 14 19:46:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes her stuff out for the night
[Thu Jul 14 19:48:05 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros set up for the night
[Thu Jul 14 19:48:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: "That sounds like a good assessment"
[Thu Jul 14 19:48:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney sets himself up for the night too
[Thu Jul 14 19:48:29 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney sets himself up for the night too
[Thu Jul 14 19:48:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev takes up watch
[Thu Jul 14 19:49:20 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros cast alarm on the path towards the glacier
[Thu Jul 14 19:49:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney casts alarm in the other direction
[Thu Jul 14 19:50:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Before we rest, does anyone need any healing?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:50:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Not I, but thank you."
[Thu Jul 14 19:50:49 2005] : (6) Belros: "Ah, I hate to bother you, but I do"
[Thu Jul 14 19:50:56 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc down 6pts
[Thu Jul 14 19:51:00 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "I'm fine, thank you"
[Thu Jul 14 19:51:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)." )
[Thu Jul 14 19:51:28 2005] : (4) Huerney: "There you go"
[Thu Jul 14 19:51:31 2005] : (6) Belros: "Much better, Thank you"
[Thu Jul 14 19:52:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Shall we set watches?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:52:36 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "We're in the middle of a war, so yes"
[Thu Jul 14 19:53:11 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I was referring to the order, rather than the necessity"
[Thu Jul 14 19:53:15 2005] : (1) DM: You keep watch throughout the night, keeping the campfire burning for warmth. You're not disturbed.
[Thu Jul 14 19:53:25 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc way to stop an argument :-)
[Thu Jul 14 19:53:33 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 19:54:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney performs his morning singing ritual
[Thu Jul 14 19:54:34 2005] : (1) DM: Singing loudly?
[Thu Jul 14 19:54:34 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros studies for a few moments
[Thu Jul 14 19:54:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc no, I never do, it's usually quite introspective
[Thu Jul 14 19:55:06 2005] : (1) DM: ooc No avalanches then.
[Thu Jul 14 19:55:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev stretches, and changes back into his "day armour"
[Thu Jul 14 19:55:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: damn, that would have been funny
[Thu Jul 14 19:55:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc and others complain if you sing too ludly in the morning ;P
[Thu Jul 14 19:55:26 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella gets her book out
[Thu Jul 14 19:56:19 2005] : (1) DM: What next?
[Thu Jul 14 19:56:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Setting off towards the witch's fortress, I think.
[Thu Jul 14 19:56:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us go, I don't like us lingering in these parts"
[Thu Jul 14 19:57:11 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc "we're off to see the wi-itch, the evil witch of the north"
[Thu Jul 14 19:57:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And with this war going on, we probably want to get rid of this witch's power as soon as possible"
[Thu Jul 14 19:57:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Then we march."
[Thu Jul 14 19:57:48 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I think that we should be off to get her!"
[Thu Jul 14 19:57:56 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gathers her stuff and gets ready to go
[Thu Jul 14 19:58:14 2005] : (6) Belros: "I'm not looking forward to setting foot on that ice again"
[Thu Jul 14 19:58:19 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "We won't be quick, not if I have to walk"
[Thu Jul 14 19:58:32 2005] : (1) DM: Will Ayhlanne be leading?
[Thu Jul 14 19:58:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I'll lead"
[Thu Jul 14 19:58:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Everyone ready?"
[Thu Jul 14 19:58:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I'm still riding Horsey II, if that's OK with Huerney.
[Thu Jul 14 19:59:03 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc sure
[Thu Jul 14 19:59:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Aye, I am."
[Thu Jul 14 19:59:16 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney leads Shev's horse
[Thu Jul 14 19:59:16 2005] : (6) Belros: "Lead on"
[Thu Jul 14 19:59:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what kind of a terrain is this? Are we on ice? Do we want to ride?
[Thu Jul 14 19:59:26 2005] : (1) DM: Make a Wilderness Lore check, Ayhlanne.
[Thu Jul 14 19:59:56 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc only Shev went on horse yseterday, as Horsey doesn't touch the ground
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc HU
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc some ranger!!
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc wait a sec here
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you'll be on the glacier. The valley sides are too steep and there are no trails.
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:36 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc the rest of us walked
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc OK, this thing is wrong
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:58 2005] : (1) DM: ooc it looked it.
[Thu Jul 14 20:00:59 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-)
[Thu Jul 14 20:01:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I have a +7 on Wilderness lore, what's up???
[Thu Jul 14 20:01:23 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 20:01:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc of course, was Ananiel's node :)
[Thu Jul 14 20:01:38 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 20:01:40 2005] : (6) Belros: "Holly, I may be able to help with your horse problem. We shall see when we leave this accursed Ice"
[Thu Jul 14 20:02:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc do you have 5 or more ranks in intuit direction?
[Thu Jul 14 20:02:34 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "It doesn't make a difference as long as we are on ice"
[Thu Jul 14 20:02:42 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Do we use the ropes again?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:02:56 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I would recommend it."
[Thu Jul 14 20:03:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc dave, no
[Thu Jul 14 20:03:47 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. You all roped up as before?
[Thu Jul 14 20:04:09 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Yep
[Thu Jul 14 20:04:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Everyone secured?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:04:27 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Yes."
[Thu Jul 14 20:04:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Yes"
[Thu Jul 14 20:04:47 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Yes. let's go"
[Thu Jul 14 20:04:47 2005] : (6) Belros: "Ready"
[Thu Jul 14 20:05:00 2005] : (1) DM: Okay, Ayhlanne leads the way northwards along the glacier.
[Thu Jul 14 20:05:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne starts advancing
[Thu Jul 14 20:05:58 2005] : (1) DM: A few hours of travelling later...
[Thu Jul 14 20:06:12 2005] : (1) DM: *Crack*
[Thu Jul 14 20:06:17 2005] : (1) DM: Make a reflex save Ayhlanne.
[Thu Jul 14 20:06:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 20:06:59 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what's with the lame dice today????
[Thu Jul 14 20:07:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 20:07:14 2005] : (1) DM: You find yourself falling forwards...
[Thu Jul 14 20:07:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne tries to hang on to whatever she can
[Thu Jul 14 20:07:48 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros braces himself
[Thu Jul 14 20:07:59 2005] : (1) DM: You're tumbling into the newly opened cravass.
[Thu Jul 14 20:08:02 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella braces herself
[Thu Jul 14 20:08:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney braces
[Thu Jul 14 20:08:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what's with all the bracing? ;)
[Thu Jul 14 20:08:42 2005] : (1) DM: The rope yanks you short of the bottom and your slam heavily into the cold, rough side of the hole.
[Thu Jul 14 20:08:51 2005] : (1) DM: Take [1d6] -> [6] = (6) falling damage.
[Thu Jul 14 20:09:12 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc It's cold
[Thu Jul 14 20:09:29 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc and rough
[Thu Jul 14 20:09:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ouch!"
[Thu Jul 14 20:09:44 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Rough is bracing as well?
[Thu Jul 14 20:10:13 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc no, I thought you meant the side of the hole was cold as she got 6 dmg
[Thu Jul 14 20:10:34 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc No, I was just answering her question ;)
[Thu Jul 14 20:10:34 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne is dangling at the end of a rope. Swinging gently.
[Thu Jul 14 20:10:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Hello there?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:10:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Hello"
[Thu Jul 14 20:10:54 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Ayhlanne, are you alright?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:11:07 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Is it safe to pull you up?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:11:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks up as she's dangling, and tries to find a way to stop the dangling
[Thu Jul 14 20:11:21 2005] : (1) DM: Climb check.
[Thu Jul 14 20:11:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am fine, wait a minute, let me assess the situation here"
[Thu Jul 14 20:11:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 20:11:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 20:12:11 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We should just pull the rope. She will come out of that hole!"
[Thu Jul 14 20:12:26 2005] : (1) DM: The slippery side afford no purchace on your first attemp. (you can take 10 and keep trying)
[Thu Jul 14 20:12:32 2005] : (6) Belros: "We'll have to be careful we dont slide in after her"
[Thu Jul 14 20:12:49 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Ooo. Hadn't thought of that.
[Thu Jul 14 20:12:54 2005] : (6) Belros: oco shit
[Thu Jul 14 20:13:04 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "So we need to stay away from that edge"
[Thu Jul 14 20:13:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne calms herself and waits till the rope stops balancing to gget a grip on the wall
[Thu Jul 14 20:13:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: taking 10
[Thu Jul 14 20:13:59 2005] : (1) DM: You haul yourself out eventually.
[Thu Jul 14 20:14:00 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I should be able to pull her out, with these magic horseshoes."
[Thu Jul 14 20:14:27 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Nerver mind, there she is already"
[Thu Jul 14 20:15:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Wow"
[Thu Jul 14 20:15:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "That was kind of scary"
[Thu Jul 14 20:15:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Thank you for holding, guys"
[Thu Jul 14 20:15:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne checks the state of the rope
[Thu Jul 14 20:15:56 2005] : (6) Belros: "Take a moment to get your breath back"
[Thu Jul 14 20:16:13 2005] : (1) DM: The rope looks fine.
[Thu Jul 14 20:16:21 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Don't you ever do anything like that again! Losing a pony is bad enough, I won't want to lose you"
[Thu Jul 14 20:16:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am fine"
[Thu Jul 14 20:16:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Don't worry"
[Thu Jul 14 20:16:32 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella smiles at Ayhlanne
[Thu Jul 14 20:16:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne smiles
[Thu Jul 14 20:17:41 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney look slike he's going to be sick
[Thu Jul 14 20:17:43 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I'm glad we had planned ahead."
[Thu Jul 14 20:17:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Just be careful!"
[Thu Jul 14 20:18:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Well, I would not dream of hiking on ice without this security"
[Thu Jul 14 20:18:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us go"
[Thu Jul 14 20:18:24 2005] : (6) Belros: "I think this rope has paid for itself many times over"
[Thu Jul 14 20:18:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I did huer myself though"
[Thu Jul 14 20:18:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: *hurt
[Thu Jul 14 20:19:00 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Badly?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:19:08 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looks at the scratch on her arm
[Thu Jul 14 20:19:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "No, not really, it just burns"
[Thu Jul 14 20:20:15 2005] : (4) Huerney: "You have cure spells don't you Ayhlanne?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:20:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I do"
[Thu Jul 14 20:20:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye Tried to cast Cure Light Wounds but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Thu Jul 14 20:20:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Thu Jul 14 20:21:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Jul 14 20:21:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc +5
[Thu Jul 14 20:21:25 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I had not refreshed the spells :)
[Thu Jul 14 20:21:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ok, so back to full
[Thu Jul 14 20:22:11 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: now that's better
[Thu Jul 14 20:22:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us go"
[Thu Jul 14 20:22:16 2005] : (1) DM: Continuing as before? Or taking additional precautions?
[Thu Jul 14 20:22:41 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: As before, I think - Shev has no idea of any other precautions we could put in place.
[Thu Jul 14 20:23:17 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Is there some way we can check for holes under the snow?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:23:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc Huerney has no more knowledge on the subject
[Thu Jul 14 20:23:23 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Make sure your ropes are secure"
[Thu Jul 14 20:23:30 2005] : (6) Belros: "We need to be more careful, or we shall not reach this castle"
[Thu Jul 14 20:23:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I will still lead, and check the ice"
[Thu Jul 14 20:23:42 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I would suggest using a spear."
[Thu Jul 14 20:24:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I don't have one, but it would come in handy"
[Thu Jul 14 20:24:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Would a sword not do?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:24:11 2005] : (1) DM: That'll slow you down a bit if you're prodding the ice.
[Thu Jul 14 20:24:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I still have this ten ofoot pole somewhere ;)
[Thu Jul 14 20:24:17 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "That kight not be loong enough"
[Thu Jul 14 20:25:08 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "As we are roped together, I would suggest haste."
[Thu Jul 14 20:25:16 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Haste?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:25:27 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We have some protection, and we must strike while the Bear clan are away."
[Thu Jul 14 20:25:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I don't think so, the ice is tricky, one crack could open under more of us at the same time"
[Thu Jul 14 20:26:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney shudders
[Thu Jul 14 20:26:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes her ten foot pole that's probably a bit shorter than that and advances carefully, prodding the ice"
[Thu Jul 14 20:26:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes her ten foot pole that's probably a bit shorter than that and advances carefully, prodding the ice"
[Thu Jul 14 20:27:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Thu Jul 14 20:27:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc where the heck have you been hiding a ten foot pole?
[Thu Jul 14 20:27:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc all the time on my horse
[Thu Jul 14 20:27:22 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Ah. Okay.
[Thu Jul 14 20:27:24 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc probably strapped alongside.
[Thu Jul 14 20:27:29 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, but hey, I can let go of half of it, if you want
[Thu Jul 14 20:27:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc not in any "hidden pockets" (hur, hur)
[Thu Jul 14 20:27:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc yeah, I bought this 10ft pole about 10 levels ago
[Thu Jul 14 20:28:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc don't ask :)
[Thu Jul 14 20:28:13 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne leads the way again. Leading you around areas the pole reveals as unsafe.
[Thu Jul 14 20:28:41 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc it could be in my handy haversack
[Thu Jul 14 20:29:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc the wilderness check was to appraise the ice and go a bit faster btw
[Thu Jul 14 20:29:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc and not just prod along all the time :)
[Thu Jul 14 20:29:36 2005] : (1) DM: About 4 hours later you spy a squat tower sitting on the valley top over looking the glacier and the pass.
[Thu Jul 14 20:29:59 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Could that be our destination?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:30:13 2005] : (1) DM: ooc. Sorry, checked map.
[Thu Jul 14 20:30:59 2005] : (1) DM: You reach the end of the glacier and step out onto a field of snow and rocks.
[Thu Jul 14 20:31:05 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "It is the only possibility we have seen."
[Thu Jul 14 20:31:12 2005] : (1) DM: Ahead you spy the tower overlooking the pass.
[Thu Jul 14 20:31:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 20:31:40 2005] : (1) DM: Several large cairns stretch out in a line before you.
[Thu Jul 14 20:31:45 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Shev, can we swap horses again now that we are off the glacier?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:31:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: trying to discern people on the tower and appraise surroundings
[Thu Jul 14 20:32:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Yes, that would be wise. And thank you."
[Thu Jul 14 20:32:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc don't I have those goggles somewhere?
[Thu Jul 14 20:32:43 2005] : (1) DM: You can just see the building at this range.
[Thu Jul 14 20:33:04 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I think that now is the time to prepare for any eventualities"
[Thu Jul 14 20:33:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc goggle of eagle eye or something
[Thu Jul 14 20:33:11 2005] : ** (4) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) for 3 hours) **
[Thu Jul 14 20:33:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc Nerin's were they?
[Thu Jul 14 20:33:16 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc it's hard to roleplay NOT knowing things!
[Thu Jul 14 20:33:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc can't find them on my inventory :(
[Thu Jul 14 20:33:50 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc They were Nerin's, yes
[Thu Jul 14 20:34:07 2005] : ** (6) Belros casts the cats grace thingy too - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) for 10 hrs **
[Thu Jul 14 20:34:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc craig, do you have the specs for those?
[Thu Jul 14 20:34:34 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc eyes of the eagle - +5 to spot
[Thu Jul 14 20:34:39 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc specs for the goggles? lmao
[Thu Jul 14 20:34:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Thu Jul 14 20:34:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 20:35:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)" )
[Thu Jul 14 20:35:18 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros casts Mage Armor ( level 1, "Gives subject +4 armor bonus." )
[Thu Jul 14 20:35:40 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the specs might say +5, in reality they're +3 and don't work on thursdays.
[Thu Jul 14 20:35:48 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-P
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes senser hin her hand and holds the goggles to her eyes
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:00 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc meiow, hiss hiss
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: *in
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:04 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc And what day is it today? And need I really ask?
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27)
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:10 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc it doesn't stack with Senser, so it only works out as +5 total
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: +2+3 (or 5) :P
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: looking at the tower and surroundings
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:35 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I was joking about the thursday.
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc so the sales blurb says that they're +10 and have handy power down feature?
[Thu Jul 14 20:36:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I took it seriously, it's, after hall, a holiday thursday ;)
[Thu Jul 14 20:37:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: *all
[Thu Jul 14 20:37:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what's with all the h's???
[Thu Jul 14 20:37:38 2005] : (1) DM: It's a tower, there's a few trails of smoke rising from what are presumably chimneys.
[Thu Jul 14 20:38:09 2005] : (1) DM: You think you can see a few other building or sheds surrounding it.
[Thu Jul 14 20:38:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I can't really see anything, just a few buildings and sheds"
[Thu Jul 14 20:38:24 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc you're just being very posh
[Thu Jul 14 20:38:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "There is smoke, so probably people"
[Thu Jul 14 20:38:38 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc what time of day DM?
[Thu Jul 14 20:38:56 2005] : (1) DM: 3-4 pm
[Thu Jul 14 20:39:22 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney attaches his shield and makes sure he has a CMW potion in a quick-use state
[Thu Jul 14 20:40:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what would be the max dex of studded leather +2 (Dichos Armor?)
[Thu Jul 14 20:40:40 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev gets ready for battle
[Thu Jul 14 20:40:41 2005] : (6) Belros: +5
[Thu Jul 14 20:40:42 2005] : (1) DM: ooc +4
[Thu Jul 14 20:41:09 2005] : (1) DM: ooc +5, Bert was right
[Thu Jul 14 20:41:14 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc :P
[Thu Jul 14 20:41:33 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc bet I regret that later on
[Thu Jul 14 20:42:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc "The monsters target you for correcting the DM. They hit. You die."
[Thu Jul 14 20:42:06 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 20:42:18 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Huerney, what's your Arcane spell failure?
[Thu Jul 14 20:42:19 2005] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gulps a potion of cat's grace **
[Thu Jul 14 20:42:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what's the dice again? (can't scroll on that bloody screen)
[Thu Jul 14 20:42:48 2005] : (1) DM: ooc [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Jul 14 20:43:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc grand, I'll take just one then :)
[Thu Jul 14 20:43:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc nothing
[Thu Jul 14 20:44:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 3.5e bards get a reduction?
[Thu Jul 14 20:44:40 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros checks his CLW and CMW potions are handy
[Thu Jul 14 20:44:44 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc 3.5e bards suffer no spell failure in light armour and shield
[Thu Jul 14 20:45:05 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev readies a potion of CLW, but does not really expect to need it.
[Thu Jul 14 20:45:45 2005] : (1) DM: You're stil about an hour away. Buffed enough, yet?
[Thu Jul 14 20:45:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc yup
[Thu Jul 14 20:46:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc, this potion was stuoopid. :) but that's ok, just in case ;)
[Thu Jul 14 20:46:20 2005] : (1) DM: Riding onwards?
[Thu Jul 14 20:46:31 2005] : (6) Belros: "Holly, do wish to ride with me, or perhaps I could help in another way"
[Thu Jul 14 20:47:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I'm ready."
[Thu Jul 14 20:47:08 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "re you sure your horse can take the two of us?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:47:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I have your gear Holly. It's safe here"
[Thu Jul 14 20:47:42 2005] : (6) Belros: "He seems quite string, however, if you wish I can get you your own"
[Thu Jul 14 20:47:50 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella hops on
[Thu Jul 14 20:48:09 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Save your spells for when we need them" Hollyella smiles
[Thu Jul 14 20:48:20 2005] : (6) Belros: "As you wish"
[Thu Jul 14 20:48:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us go then"
[Thu Jul 14 20:48:26 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Hmmm, beer :)
[Thu Jul 14 20:48:39 2005] : (1) DM: Riding onwards?
[Thu Jul 14 20:48:45 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc indeed
[Thu Jul 14 20:48:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc yep
[Thu Jul 14 20:49:03 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Yep
[Thu Jul 14 20:49:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: yes.
[Thu Jul 14 20:49:37 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc beer all good.
[Thu Jul 14 20:49:38 2005] : (1) DM: After about 45 mins you reach a narrow trail climbing the side of the valley and heading for the tower. You ride up and reach the top.
[Thu Jul 14 20:49:42 2005] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Thu Jul 14 20:50:00 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 20:50:15 2005] : (6) Belros: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 20:50:16 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Thu Jul 14 20:50:20 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc woo!
[Thu Jul 14 20:50:21 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Thu Jul 14 20:50:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [15,-2] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 20:50:39 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc enjoy it, its the last 20 you'll probably get tonight!
[Thu Jul 14 20:51:22 2005] : (1) DM: All seems quiet except for some of the rough building creaking in the wind.
[Thu Jul 14 20:51:51 2005] : (1) DM: The tower isn't very large, perhaps 80 ft in diameter and about 4 stories high.
[Thu Jul 14 20:52:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Do we knock on the front door? We will be spotted anyway."
[Thu Jul 14 20:52:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Errr...it's an idea"
[Thu Jul 14 20:52:49 2005] : (1) DM: Steps lead up to the some sturdy looking wooden doors. Two warriors in hide armour are lounging on the step. Great axes strapped to their backs.
[Thu Jul 14 20:52:57 2005] : (1) DM: They don't seem bothered to see you.
[Thu Jul 14 20:53:26 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella casts mage armour on herself
[Thu Jul 14 20:53:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney whispers "we could try to bluff our way in"
[Thu Jul 14 20:53:43 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Greetings!"
[Thu Jul 14 20:53:54 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros whispers back "worth a go"
[Thu Jul 14 20:53:57 2005] : (1) DM: ooc bluff, bluff, bluff the stupid ogre!
[Thu Jul 14 20:54:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc "We can do this the hard way or the easy way..."
[Thu Jul 14 20:54:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne stays back
[Thu Jul 14 20:54:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney mutters "or intimidate of course"
[Thu Jul 14 20:55:12 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros chuckles quietly
[Thu Jul 14 20:55:50 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you need a convincing story for the bluff. I can't just go on the bluff roll.
[Thu Jul 14 20:56:02 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Huerney, this would be your department"
[Thu Jul 14 20:56:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Indeed. Definitely not mine"
[Thu Jul 14 20:56:26 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the bluff rolls is mostly for how convincing/smooth/etc you sound.
[Thu Jul 14 20:56:44 2005] : (4) Huerney: "We bring important supplies for the lady of the tower"
[Thu Jul 14 20:56:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: "And I can tell you, that glacier is no easy journey"
[Thu Jul 14 20:57:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: "So if you'd be so good as to let us in..."
[Thu Jul 14 20:57:16 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you saying this to the warriors?
[Thu Jul 14 20:57:28 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc yes..?
[Thu Jul 14 20:57:43 2005] : (4) Huerney: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 20:58:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We were attacked.
[Thu Jul 14 20:58:09 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: "Urrr... I don't see any supplies. What are you bringing?"
[Thu Jul 14 20:58:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Some rabble wearing wolf totems."
[Thu Jul 14 20:58:35 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "My horse was killed in that attack"
[Thu Jul 14 20:58:44 2005] : (6) Belros: "We bring important magical components. They are small but potent"
[Thu Jul 14 20:58:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc it seems a sense motive is in order to see if I'm successful
[Thu Jul 14 20:58:54 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: "Bah. Honourless dogs. The don't follow their true leader."
[Thu Jul 14 20:59:15 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: ooc I'm looking for it in the char sheet...
[Thu Jul 14 20:59:21 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Thu Jul 14 20:59:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Well of course you don't see any supplies, why would we have them on display for all and sundry"
[Thu Jul 14 20:59:43 2005] : (4) Huerney: "We have such magical holdalls as keep things from prying eyes"
[Thu Jul 14 20:59:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc are those humans, or ogres? or bears?
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:04 2005] : (4) Huerney: "And anyway, the supplies are of an intimate magical nature, and are not large in size"
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:10 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: "Uh. Okay. You can leave your horses in the stables round the side."
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc "intimate magical"?
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I ride."
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:25 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc sounded good!
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc in my head at least
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I do not dismount."
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:39 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Magical underwear?
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:43 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:49 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney leads the horses to the stables
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc thong of charisma +4?
[Thu Jul 14 21:00:54 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: The warriors have a good chuckle at Tar riding into the tower.
[Thu Jul 14 21:02:03 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc do they seem to believe us?
[Thu Jul 14 21:02:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc are those humans, or ogres? or bears?
[Thu Jul 14 21:02:41 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: They don't seem particularly interested in your.
[Thu Jul 14 21:03:29 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: ooc they're humans in hide armour.
[Thu Jul 14 21:03:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc thx
[Thu Jul 14 21:03:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne leads her horse to the stables took
[Thu Jul 14 21:04:37 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney speaks in low tones "Ok gang, what now?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:04:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "It would be nice to know a bit our whereabouts"
[Thu Jul 14 21:04:58 2005] : (6) Belros: "Lets have a look around"
[Thu Jul 14 21:05:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "know the ways out and back ways"
[Thu Jul 14 21:05:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We find the witch."
[Thu Jul 14 21:05:26 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I don't suppose there's a tour guide anywhere? Is there?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:05:40 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne winks
[Thu Jul 14 21:05:57 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Want me to take a look around?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:07:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Can you not be seen?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:07:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Are we leaving the horses here~?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:07:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am not really comfortable with separating"
[Thu Jul 14 21:07:39 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "I can be clost to invisible"
[Thu Jul 14 21:08:00 2005] : (6) Belros: "We might as well Huerney"
[Thu Jul 14 21:08:28 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney ties horsey up
[Thu Jul 14 21:08:32 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I'm not going to be able to ride in here."
[Thu Jul 14 21:09:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev ties his horse up. Cavalry hitch, as always.
[Thu Jul 14 21:09:26 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros ties up his horse
[Thu Jul 14 21:09:41 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros ties up his horse
[Thu Jul 14 21:09:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne has stabled her horse about an hour ago
[Thu Jul 14 21:09:58 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella looks around for the entrance
[Thu Jul 14 21:10:20 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard: Um. You know where it is.
[Thu Jul 14 21:10:35 2005] : (1) DM: Round the corner and on the left.
[Thu Jul 14 21:10:51 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella finds it ;)
[Thu Jul 14 21:11:05 2005] : (1) DM: The two guards are still lounging outside.
[Thu Jul 14 21:11:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc is there a way to shut them out?
[Thu Jul 14 21:11:28 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Why did we get in so easily when they are at war with toe wolf clan?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:11:32 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev walks up to the main gates, and pushes.
[Thu Jul 14 21:11:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc i.e. close and bar the gates?
[Thu Jul 14 21:11:42 2005] : (1) DM: One of them gets up and opens the door.
[Thu Jul 14 21:11:51 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Maybe they are those who are too foolish to ride to war."
[Thu Jul 14 21:12:30 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: (pointing at Huerney) "You can go in. The rest must wait out here."
[Thu Jul 14 21:12:42 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "And yet they are allowed to guard the front door?" Hollyella grins
[Thu Jul 14 21:12:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc /me is confused, i thought we'd gone into a courtyard
[Thu Jul 14 21:13:19 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "You think he can carry the whole lot? He has no muscles on him!"
[Thu Jul 14 21:13:31 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: Round tower with doors, stables built against one side of the tower.
[Thu Jul 14 21:13:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Yes so that you can rob me the moment that my back is turned? I don't think so. I've been to outposts like this before. I'll go nowhere without my bodyguards"
[Thu Jul 14 21:14:05 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: "He said small magic items in magic bags. Nothing big to carry. You wait out here."
[Thu Jul 14 21:14:32 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Now perhaps we can all move on"
[Thu Jul 14 21:14:46 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney palms 5gp each to the guards
[Thu Jul 14 21:14:46 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: "You insult our honour, lowlander." (he looks angry)
[Thu Jul 14 21:14:54 2005] : (4) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [11,21] = (32)
[Thu Jul 14 21:15:25 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: "I spit on your gold."
[Thu Jul 14 21:15:26 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc watch me roleplay the -2 to wisdom ;D
[Thu Jul 14 21:15:45 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Ok, OK, here's 20 each"
[Thu Jul 14 21:15:47 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: "I challenge you. You will accept if you have honour."
[Thu Jul 14 21:15:58 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: He draws his great axe from his back.
[Thu Jul 14 21:16:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Can a substitute fight in his stead?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:16:58 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: "Huh. Too weak to fight is this one? The laws say a champion may fight instead. Agreed."
[Thu Jul 14 21:17:28 2005] : (4) Huerney: "If you wish it Shev, though I would gladly have taken the challenge"
[Thu Jul 14 21:17:29 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Besides: what honour is there for you defeating a puny little man like him"
[Thu Jul 14 21:17:49 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I've yet to see you chance your arm"
[Thu Jul 14 21:18:08 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "There is more honour in defeating a true warrior."
[Thu Jul 14 21:18:25 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: The other warrior scrapes a rough circle in the ground and stands to one side while the other stands inside the circle.
[Thu Jul 14 21:18:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc what diameter?
[Thu Jul 14 21:18:34 2005] : (6) Belros: "This could be interesting"
[Thu Jul 14 21:18:54 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: It's about 30 ft.
[Thu Jul 14 21:19:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc so not much charging.
[Thu Jul 14 21:20:03 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc brb
[Thu Jul 14 21:20:17 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "So, a ritual duel."
[Thu Jul 14 21:20:21 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: "You hide in tin, lowlander, will you fight in the manner of our people?" (The warrior shucks off his leather armour and strips off his shirt.
[Thu Jul 14 21:20:27 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: He's very hairy.
[Thu Jul 14 21:20:43 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I fight in my own manner. I use my own blade and my own skills."
[Thu Jul 14 21:21:01 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella makes sure she's got a ring-side view
[Thu Jul 14 21:21:45 2005] : (4) Huerney: "If the stupid fool had just taken the money and let us in..."
[Thu Jul 14 21:21:45 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: ooc honourable (former) captain of a elite guard not fighting on the same terms? Perhaps a little out of character there.
[Thu Jul 14 21:22:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc own standard of honour.
[Thu Jul 14 21:22:32 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc he's going to have to try in-character :-P
[Thu Jul 14 21:23:07 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: "Step into the ring then, or are your too craven?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:23:16 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I will face your axe."
[Thu Jul 14 21:23:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev steps into the ring.
[Thu Jul 14 21:23:50 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: Roll initiative.
[Thu Jul 14 21:23:50 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "If you leave the ring, you forfeit the duel.
[Thu Jul 14 21:23:56 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Thu Jul 14 21:23:56 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Thu Jul 14 21:24:13 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: Tar, your turn. The warrior is ready and waiting.
[Thu Jul 14 21:24:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Using power attack for 2, I'll charge him.
[Thu Jul 14 21:24:35 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, charge (base): [1d20+18] -> [1,18] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [3,6,10,3] = (22)
[Thu Jul 14 21:24:35 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, charge (second): [1d20+13] -> [1,13] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [4,2,10,3] = (19)
[Thu Jul 14 21:24:44 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc bloody hell!
[Thu Jul 14 21:24:44 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc ouch
[Thu Jul 14 21:24:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc !!
[Thu Jul 14 21:25:14 2005] : (1) Bear tribe guard.: Miss.
[Thu Jul 14 21:25:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc wow
[Thu Jul 14 21:25:41 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: Counterattack
[Thu Jul 14 21:25:44 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: Greataxe, masterwork (base): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d12+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Jul 14 21:25:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: miss.
[Thu Jul 14 21:26:02 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: Your turn.
[Thu Jul 14 21:26:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: No Power Attack this time.
[Thu Jul 14 21:26:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword (base): [1d20+16] -> [12,16] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [5,2,10,6] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 21:26:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword (second): [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [6,4,10,3] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 21:27:07 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: Two powerful blows and he falls back. Mortally wounded.
[Thu Jul 14 21:27:31 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Try not to kill him, he's fought honourably"
[Thu Jul 14 21:27:35 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: He dies.
[Thu Jul 14 21:27:38 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev moves to his fallen foe, and attempts to stabilise him.
[Thu Jul 14 21:27:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "DON'T kill him"
[Thu Jul 14 21:27:56 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc too late, but I'd have tried to save him anyway.
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:05 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes to the man
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Now that was unfortunate"
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:07 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: The remain warrior lowers his own axe to the ground. "The gods have spoken."
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:30 2005] : (6) Belros: "Well, that was quick"
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "He was brave, but I was more experienced. May his spirit rest in courage."
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:33 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: "Enter the tower was you wish."
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:35 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella nods, solemnly
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Indeed, they have"
[Thu Jul 14 21:28:51 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: ooc 200 XP each for the two warriors.
[Thu Jul 14 21:29:12 2005] : (1) Bear tribe warrior: ooc He was level 4! Couldn't you have taken your tin can off at least?
[Thu Jul 14 21:29:25 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I thought you'd have made them challenging :-P
[Thu Jul 14 21:29:43 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I was going to switch to subdual damage after that first round as well.
[Thu Jul 14 21:29:51 2005] : (1) DM: The door is open, btw,
[Thu Jul 14 21:30:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Right then, shall we enter?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:30:35 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Yes, let's"
[Thu Jul 14 21:30:39 2005] : (6) Belros: "Probably should"
[Thu Jul 14 21:30:45 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Yes, we shall."
[Thu Jul 14 21:30:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let's go"
[Thu Jul 14 21:31:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney enters the tower
[Thu Jul 14 21:31:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne keeps her bow in hand and enters the tower, at the back of the group
[Thu Jul 14 21:31:45 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Umm, where to now?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:31:48 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev is beside Huerney
[Thu Jul 14 21:31:48 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros steps after him
[Thu Jul 14 21:32:08 2005] : (1) DM: Your enter the tower. The ground floor has a assorted tables and benches. A large fireplace with pot hanging over it. The fire is out. Stairs around the edge of the tower lead upwards and downwards.
[Thu Jul 14 21:32:20 2005] : (1) DM: The door behind you can be barred.
[Thu Jul 14 21:32:28 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "I'll go first"
[Thu Jul 14 21:32:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I'd say downwards first."
[Thu Jul 14 21:32:51 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne bars the door behind us
[Thu Jul 14 21:32:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Sounds good to me Ayhlanne"
[Thu Jul 14 21:33:14 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella pulls up her hood and goes for the shadows
[Thu Jul 14 21:33:26 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Thu Jul 14 21:33:29 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [3,19] = (22)
[Thu Jul 14 21:33:34 2005] : (1) DM: Sneaking down?
[Thu Jul 14 21:33:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows Hollyella
[Thu Jul 14 21:33:50 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Yep
[Thu Jul 14 21:33:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [4,19] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc woo, marrons glace
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:05 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+20] -> [20,20] = (40)
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc WOW
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:22 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc chestnut ice-cream??
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:31 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. You reach a small room stacked high with various barrels and boxes and crates. This is ovbviously a store room.
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:32 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc ewww
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:32 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc +20?
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:45 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc not quite; candied chestnuts
[Thu Jul 14 21:34:55 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc even worse
[Thu Jul 14 21:35:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 21:35:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc boots of elven kind, + 5 dex and 5 ranks :)
[Thu Jul 14 21:35:15 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc ic
[Thu Jul 14 21:35:17 2005] : (1) DM: There are no other visible exits.
[Thu Jul 14 21:35:39 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella takes a good look around
[Thu Jul 14 21:35:41 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 21:35:42 2005] : (6) Belros: "Looks like up is a better choice"
[Thu Jul 14 21:35:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Yeah, but better to be assured that no-one is following us up the stairs"
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:22 2005] : (1) DM: The boxes are all labeled with their contents, floor, ale, dried meat. Ordinary stores.
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:33 2005] : (1) DM: There's nothing else in the room.
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK, no need to linger here"
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:38 2005] : (6) Belros: oc there's a box of floor?? ;)
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:45 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes up again
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:46 2005] : (1) DM: flour
[Thu Jul 14 21:36:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 21:37:18 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc is that like laminate stuff, or real wood ;)
[Thu Jul 14 21:37:19 2005] : (1) DM: ooc need to cross a ravine? Break out the box of floor! For an instant safe crossing.
[Thu Jul 14 21:37:25 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-)
[Thu Jul 14 21:37:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc or to rool on the floor laughing your ass off :)
[Thu Jul 14 21:37:43 2005] : (1) DM: Heading up to the 1st floor?
[Thu Jul 14 21:37:48 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney follows with rapier in hand
[Thu Jul 14 21:37:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: *roll
[Thu Jul 14 21:37:58 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc who'd ever need to get across a ravine? surely they all have sturdy bridges! ;)
[Thu Jul 14 21:38:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: yes, holly first, I follow, still bow in hand
[Thu Jul 14 21:38:11 2005] : (1) DM: Some more hide checks etc.
[Thu Jul 14 21:38:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc tell us when we have to reroll the hide and stuff
[Thu Jul 14 21:38:16 2005] : (3) Hollyella: I have my bow ready as well
[Thu Jul 14 21:38:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 21:38:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [13,19] = (32)
[Thu Jul 14 21:38:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+20] -> [15,20] = (35)
[Thu Jul 14 21:39:04 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 21:39:05 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [4,19] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 21:39:16 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Ouch
[Thu Jul 14 21:39:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne follows hollyella
[Thu Jul 14 21:39:25 2005] : (1) DM: Stubbed a toe.
[Thu Jul 14 21:39:25 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev is staying a little bit back as he's somewhay less sneaky
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney is also a bit back, as a flaming sword is hardly discrete
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:16 2005] : (1) DM: The next floor is also empty of people. There are a number of straw matteress strewn about the floor. Plus assorted items of clothing, the odd bit of armour and the like.
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:22 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros is in the middle then
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30)
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:31 2005] : (1) DM: More stairs go upwards.
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:40 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella moves on
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne scans the room rapidly
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: and moves on
[Thu Jul 14 21:40:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I have a funny feeling that we are all alone here"
[Thu Jul 14 21:41:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I do too, strange"
[Thu Jul 14 21:41:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc re-hide and stuff?
[Thu Jul 14 21:41:22 2005] : (1) DM: Yup.
[Thu Jul 14 21:41:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+20] -> [18,20] = (38)
[Thu Jul 14 21:41:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [6,19] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 21:41:47 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [8,19] = (27)
[Thu Jul 14 21:41:49 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Thu Jul 14 21:41:56 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I have to make sure of what Arne is doing, too many good dice
[Thu Jul 14 21:42:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc one moment while I describe to holly what she sees.
[Thu Jul 14 21:43:11 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne tries to look over Holly's shoulder
[Thu Jul 14 21:43:28 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc That is easy ;)
[Thu Jul 14 21:43:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc can she see Holly to look over her shoulder? ;)
[Thu Jul 14 21:44:31 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc can we see whether she can see holly to see over her shoulder?
[Thu Jul 14 21:44:41 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella goes back to meet the others
[Thu Jul 14 21:45:04 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "A room, a door, 2 guards and these guys seem to pay attention"
[Thu Jul 14 21:45:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne stays at the top of the stairs
[Thu Jul 14 21:45:51 2005] : (1) DM: What do you do?
[Thu Jul 14 21:46:33 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Can the two of you get close to them?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:46:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: whispers "Huerney, do you feel like going in?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:46:47 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Or can we lure them away from the room?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:46:50 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Probably"
[Thu Jul 14 21:47:06 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "w"
[Thu Jul 14 21:47:15 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "We can't risk them sounding an alarm"
[Thu Jul 14 21:47:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney whispers "I have a plan"
[Thu Jul 14 21:47:29 2005] : (6) Belros: "We may as well try to bluff our way past them"
[Thu Jul 14 21:47:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Go down and hide in the cellar while Huerney does a little trick of his?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:47:47 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc is it a cunning plan?
[Thu Jul 14 21:48:01 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Does it involve a turmip?
[Thu Jul 14 21:48:08 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 21:49:04 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Go to the next level down"
[Thu Jul 14 21:49:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I'll call you if I need you"
[Thu Jul 14 21:49:24 2005] : (6) Belros: "Are you sure about this?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:49:32 2005] : (4) Huerney: "It's worth a try"
[Thu Jul 14 21:49:37 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I'll be OK"
[Thu Jul 14 21:49:52 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "If you say so. Be safe"
[Thu Jul 14 21:49:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I trust you."
[Thu Jul 14 21:50:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "My blade will be ready, though."
[Thu Jul 14 21:50:08 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc afk 1 min
[Thu Jul 14 21:50:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK, sure you don't want me to stick around?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:50:25 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Only if you can hide well enough"
[Thu Jul 14 21:50:57 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I think I can"
[Thu Jul 14 21:51:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I'll be the relay to the others if anything goes awry"
[Thu Jul 14 21:51:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Everyone ready?"
[Thu Jul 14 21:51:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "stay at the door"
[Thu Jul 14 21:51:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am"
[Thu Jul 14 21:51:36 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [13,19] = (32)
[Thu Jul 14 21:52:00 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc back
[Thu Jul 14 21:52:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney opens the door to the stairs, while remaining on the level below the guards
[Thu Jul 14 21:52:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney begins to sing to try and attract attention
[Thu Jul 14 21:52:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc you're on the level of the mattrasses?
[Thu Jul 14 21:53:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: #"Clan of the bear, great and mighty"#
[Thu Jul 14 21:53:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc trying to attract one downstairs
[Thu Jul 14 21:53:33 2005] : (4) Huerney: #"And so on and so forth"#
[Thu Jul 14 21:53:34 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I am then hiding in the stairs from ground room to bedroom, one step down
[Thu Jul 14 21:53:39 2005] : (1) DM: Boots thump on the stairs.
[Thu Jul 14 21:53:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc as soon as one appears I try to fascinate him with actions and singing
[Thu Jul 14 21:53:56 2005] : (1) DM: The noise of a axe being draw from it's bindings.
[Thu Jul 14 21:54:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [7,19] = (26)
[Thu Jul 14 21:54:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc will save to negate
[Thu Jul 14 21:54:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I still am not sure where everybody is.
[Thu Jul 14 21:54:55 2005] : (1) DM: (Loud shouting) "Intruder in the tower! Alarm! Alarm!"
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: #Fascinate the stupid guard#
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:12 2005] : (1) DM: Everyone roll initiative
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:15 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Shev decides that the time for waiting might be over
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:16 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:24 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:26 2005] : (6) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:30 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc umm, he's supposed to have to save first
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:54 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:55 2005] : (1) DM: ooc he shouted as soon as he saw you.
[Thu Jul 14 21:55:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc hmm, OK, lets forget that skill is in the PHB then
[Thu Jul 14 21:56:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc so he still has to save
[Thu Jul 14 21:56:40 2005] : (1) DM: ooc let me read the rules
[Thu Jul 14 21:56:45 2005] : (4) Huerney: Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Thu Jul 14 21:57:46 2005] : (1) DM: Ah. okay. You need to make a perform roll.
[Thu Jul 14 21:57:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I did
[Thu Jul 14 21:57:57 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc He did, 26
[Thu Jul 14 21:58:01 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 21:58:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc he should be quite passive by now
[Thu Jul 14 21:58:43 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. He's facinated, positively mismerized by you. He doesn't shout out and alert anyone.
[Thu Jul 14 21:59:27 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Sorry Craig, I assume it was like a spell and would take time to 'cast'.
[Thu Jul 14 21:59:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc /me unrolls her initiative
[Thu Jul 14 21:59:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney makes the suggestion that the guard should go outside the tower, and that anyone in the tower who shouldn't be there isn't a problem
[Thu Jul 14 21:59:58 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc In this case it seems that the singing is the casting :)
[Thu Jul 14 21:59:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc no prob
[Thu Jul 14 22:00:08 2005] : (1) DM: Another will save?
[Thu Jul 14 22:00:11 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Jul 14 22:00:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: yup dc = 18 this time
[Thu Jul 14 22:00:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc 17 sorry, 13 +cha mod
[Thu Jul 14 22:01:01 2005] : (1) DM: The warrior ambles downstairs to chat with his mate outside.
[Thu Jul 14 22:01:18 2005] : (4) Huerney: HHuerney bars the door after him
[Thu Jul 14 22:01:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: "OK guys, that's him gone, just one left now"
[Thu Jul 14 22:01:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I still don't where everybody is...
[Thu Jul 14 22:01:57 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Go for it"
[Thu Jul 14 22:01:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc and I am apprarently getting this wrong
[Thu Jul 14 22:02:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I was on the level below the guards, the others were below that
[Thu Jul 14 22:02:24 2005] : (1) DM: ooc You're lurking on the stairs, everyone else is on the ground floor.
[Thu Jul 14 22:02:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I don't think he'll fall for it, his firend hasn't come back"
[Thu Jul 14 22:02:48 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I thought we were on the first floor
[Thu Jul 14 22:02:59 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, that's what I had in mind
[Thu Jul 14 22:03:21 2005] : (6) Belros: "Lets just deal with him quickly and get inside that room"
[Thu Jul 14 22:03:34 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Do you wqnt me to try again?"
[Thu Jul 14 22:03:42 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I think this might be Hollyella's moment of glory."
[Thu Jul 14 22:03:45 2005] : (4) Huerney: I'll have a go if you think it will work"
[Thu Jul 14 22:03:51 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "If you can try again, do so."
[Thu Jul 14 22:03:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Sure"
[Thu Jul 14 22:04:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ok"
[Thu Jul 14 22:04:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney rinses and repeats
[Thu Jul 14 22:04:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Same positions"
[Thu Jul 14 22:04:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: #"Oh how lonely it is on guard duty by yourself"#
[Thu Jul 14 22:05:02 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc should it be a higher DC since the guy is likely to be suspicious?
[Thu Jul 14 22:05:11 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney keeps up the noise and sees what happens
[Thu Jul 14 22:05:17 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc lower DC for the will save, maybe...
[Thu Jul 14 22:05:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc it probably will be
[Thu Jul 14 22:05:35 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc meant lower, sry
[Thu Jul 14 22:06:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney keeps up the noise and sees what happens
[Thu Jul 14 22:06:37 2005] : (1) DM: Nothing's happening at the moment.
[Thu Jul 14 22:07:15 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Ghost Sound ( level 0, "Figment sounds." )
[Thu Jul 14 22:07:23 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne creeps up in the room to talk to Huerney
[Thu Jul 14 22:07:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc oo, nice map!
[Thu Jul 14 22:07:48 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc sound of goats in the tower, a lot of them
[Thu Jul 14 22:07:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We've been heard and seen, alarm has been given" (whispers)
[Thu Jul 14 22:08:09 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney switches back into readiness to fascinate
[Thu Jul 14 22:08:28 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne quickly goes down the stairs to fetch the others
[Thu Jul 14 22:08:33 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney whispers "OK"
[Thu Jul 14 22:08:36 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+3] -> [1,3] = (4) Images created." )
[Thu Jul 14 22:08:54 2005] : (4) Huerney: I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage - Morale bonuses: +2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear... Effects begin on my next round... #"For honour, valour, and the thought of a few more ales!"#
[Thu Jul 14 22:09:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Haste ( level 3, "Extra partial action and +4 AC." )
[Thu Jul 14 22:10:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, guys, just a minute, I've got it wrong I thinks
[Thu Jul 14 22:10:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: where's Huerney?
[Thu Jul 14 22:10:25 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc huh?
[Thu Jul 14 22:10:42 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc on the floor below
[Thu Jul 14 22:10:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: below me???
[Thu Jul 14 22:11:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc as in below the guard
[Thu Jul 14 22:11:13 2005] : (4) Huerney: otherwise they'd both have seen me
[Thu Jul 14 22:11:15 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I'm getting confused too. It's clearly catching!
[Thu Jul 14 22:11:18 2005] : (1) DM: ooc people, can we get a move on. you've all be really, bloody slow today.
[Thu Jul 14 22:11:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, I am really really confused.......
[Thu Jul 14 22:11:36 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc We're all on the first floor now
[Thu Jul 14 22:11:44 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc Sorry David, but if Huerney is below, I haven't seen anything, because I am below him as well, not above
[Thu Jul 14 22:12:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: if what I see on the pmap is the second floor, I am not there
[Thu Jul 14 22:12:07 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I thought you went up and hid!
[Thu Jul 14 22:12:26 2005] : (1) DM: ooc she did.
[Thu Jul 14 22:12:33 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc She did
[Thu Jul 14 22:12:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I went DOWN and hid
[Thu Jul 14 22:13:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I know I'm still on the ground floor.
[Thu Jul 14 22:13:17 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: and I can't even scroll to prove it
[Thu Jul 14 22:13:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: dammit
[Thu Jul 14 22:13:42 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc let's just say that you did go up, and saw and heard all etc, then came back down to tell me!
[Thu Jul 14 22:13:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc in a starircase where Holly and I can't be walking bside by side, there's no way i could have hid from the first descending guard
[Thu Jul 14 22:14:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Thu Jul 14 22:14:03 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc at which point I gave up the ruse and buffed
[Thu Jul 14 22:14:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc whatever :)
[Thu Jul 14 22:14:33 2005] : (6) Belros: I've hung around with the majority wherever they went
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:05 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc are we ready?
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:18 2005] : (1) DM: Roll initiative and kill this guard please.
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:19 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Yep, I guess
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:20 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry for all the mess. So i went down, told Huerney, went down again, to tell the others and on the way checked the barred door for good measure (the one on the ground floor)
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: To those still around on the ground floor "As we have more people, we are better off fighting in the open. Try to keep the enemy in the centre of the room, and surrounded."
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:30 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:33 2005] : (6) Belros: Initiative Belros: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Thu Jul 14 22:15:46 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I get 22 and I'm still 3rd!
[Thu Jul 14 22:16:06 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Thu Jul 14 22:16:19 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney, your turn.
[Thu Jul 14 22:16:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney runs up and quickly tries to dispatch the guard
[Thu Jul 14 22:16:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc how far to him from downstairs?
[Thu Jul 14 22:17:40 2005] : (1) DM: About 40 ft. if you were at the bottom of the stairs on the 1st floor. Another 20 ft if you're on the ground floor.
[Thu Jul 14 22:18:03 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc 40 it is
[Thu Jul 14 22:18:27 2005] : (1) DM: Attack roll?
[Thu Jul 14 22:18:33 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney charges him, then does another hasted attack
[Thu Jul 14 22:18:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [5,5,3] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 22:18:38 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [3,5,1] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 22:18:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [6,15] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [3,5,6] = (14)
[Thu Jul 14 22:18:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [6,5,2] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 22:19:05 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc two main attack sonly
[Thu Jul 14 22:19:28 2005] : (1) DM: Charges have to be straigh moves, you can use your partial attack to move up the stairs, then make a regular charge and attack. ie, only the 1st attack.
[Thu Jul 14 22:19:38 2005] : (1) DM: You hit and singe him.
[Thu Jul 14 22:19:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: umm, nope, just two moves and the normal attack then
[Thu Jul 14 22:20:04 2005] : (4) Huerney: done
[Thu Jul 14 22:20:29 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, you're at the top of the stairs to the 2nd floor. There's a guard 20 ft away from you. I don't care where you think you should be.
[Thu Jul 14 22:20:35 2005] : (1) DM: Your turn.
[Thu Jul 14 22:20:36 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 22:20:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne notches an arrow and aims
[Thu Jul 14 22:20:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Bard Song] (base): [1d20+18] -> [17,18] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 22:20:54 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Bard Song] (second): [1d20+13] -> [19,13] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 22:21:41 2005] : (1) DM: He now has two arrows sticking out at him. It looks rather painful.
[Thu Jul 14 22:21:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 22:22:02 2005] : (1) DM: Tar, your turn.
[Thu Jul 14 22:22:20 2005] : (1) DM: You hear the sound of combat up stairs.
[Thu Jul 14 22:22:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Moving upstairs as fast as I can.
[Thu Jul 14 22:22:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: In fact, I'm going to run, as I don't think I'll make it there in time to fight.
[Thu Jul 14 22:23:00 2005] : (1) DM: You cannot make it upstairs in a round but that's your round done.
[Thu Jul 14 22:23:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc run gives me 3x move.
[Thu Jul 14 22:23:32 2005] : (1) Guard: The Guard shouts "We're under attack!"
[Thu Jul 14 22:23:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc which is 60ft.
[Thu Jul 14 22:23:50 2005] : (1) Guard: And attacks huerney
[Thu Jul 14 22:23:52 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I think I arrive but don't attack.
[Thu Jul 14 22:23:58 2005] : (1) Guard: Greataxe, masterwork (base): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d12+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Jul 14 22:24:05 2005] : (1) Guard: ooc yup, that's right
[Thu Jul 14 22:24:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: miss
[Thu Jul 14 22:24:29 2005] : (1) Guard: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 22:24:42 2005] : (1) Guard: Holly?
[Thu Jul 14 22:25:19 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Going upstairs as far as I can get, trying to get a clear shot at the guard
[Thu Jul 14 22:25:40 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite + BS (base): [1d20+13] -> [12,13] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Jul 14 22:25:40 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite + BS (second): [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 22:26:28 2005] : (1) DM: You can't shoot. you're too far.
[Thu Jul 14 22:26:50 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, Another mad dash up the stairs I assume?
[Thu Jul 14 22:26:52 2005] : (3) Hollyella: One floor is too far to go?
[Thu Jul 14 22:26:56 2005] : (6) Belros: Activate boots of speed and run up as far as I can
[Thu Jul 14 22:27:06 2005] : (1) DM: You have a partial action free.
[Thu Jul 14 22:27:39 2005] : (6) Belros: partial action allows?
[Thu Jul 14 22:27:50 2005] : (1) DM: A spell or an attack for example.
[Thu Jul 14 22:27:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc attack or move
[Thu Jul 14 22:28:50 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, you casting a spell or anything?
[Thu Jul 14 22:28:56 2005] : (6) Belros: nah
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:03 2005] : (1) DM: k.
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:04 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:28 2005] : (6) Belros: not close enough to stab and I wouldn't have my crossbow ready
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:36 2005] : (4) Huerney: Stab again
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [7,15] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [6,5,6] = (17)
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [1,5,5] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:42 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [1,5,3] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:43 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [1,5,5] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 22:29:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: 1st 3
[Thu Jul 14 22:30:28 2005] : (1) DM: You stab in the vunerable stop in his armpit and he collapses against the door and swiftly bleeds to death.
[Thu Jul 14 22:30:42 2005] : (1) DM: ooc You all get 200 XP for the two warriors.
[Thu Jul 14 22:30:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Shall we continue quickly?"
[Thu Jul 14 22:30:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc cheers
[Thu Jul 14 22:31:08 2005] : (1) DM: ooc And. I'm talking a short break for 5 mins.
[Thu Jul 14 22:31:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Yes, as he called out. We must press on."
[Thu Jul 14 22:31:14 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "No need to wait"
[Thu Jul 14 22:31:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I think we've all been more cautious than we really needed to today!
[Thu Jul 14 22:31:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney opens the door and presses on
[Thu Jul 14 22:31:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne runs to the door
[Thu Jul 14 22:31:57 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc of course, now we start fighting the really dangerous ones...
[Thu Jul 14 22:32:26 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Shouldn't we wait for David?
[Thu Jul 14 22:32:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: I can't move my miniature for some reason
[Thu Jul 14 22:32:53 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc ah, not reading again!
[Thu Jul 14 22:33:19 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Did you remember to assing yourself the role of player?
[Thu Jul 14 22:33:24 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc hey sorry all about the mess, but I was utterly confused and I didn't know what to do next
[Thu Jul 14 22:33:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc no, it's the mac, it's strange, I found it
[Thu Jul 14 22:33:35 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc not a problem.
[Thu Jul 14 22:33:44 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc np, we all get that
[Thu Jul 14 22:33:45 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc /me see a bright red 1 floating outside the tower
[Thu Jul 14 22:33:49 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc it happens all the time in ORPG Del, not a problem for me
[Thu Jul 14 22:34:06 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc its very easy to miss one line and loose track completely
[Thu Jul 14 22:34:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc yup, like - I'm taking a break for 5 minutes!
[Thu Jul 14 22:34:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc :)
[Thu Jul 14 22:34:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc and you should see my screen hoping up and down
[Thu Jul 14 22:34:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: it's tiring
[Thu Jul 14 22:35:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc the #1 is the ex-guard.
[Thu Jul 14 22:35:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I moved him.
[Thu Jul 14 22:35:45 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Why? Leave the poor dead guy alone!
[Thu Jul 14 22:35:54 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc tidiness.
[Thu Jul 14 22:36:16 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc You don't like tripping over bodies?
[Thu Jul 14 22:36:28 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc clumsy git
[Thu Jul 14 22:38:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc DEX 12. Above average, but probably the lowest in the group.
[Thu Jul 14 22:38:29 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc probably beat the lot of you in a tug-o-war, though :-)
[Thu Jul 14 22:38:30 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Right, where were we.
[Thu Jul 14 22:38:39 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Like Bert said: Clumsy git ;)
[Thu Jul 14 22:38:50 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc they're taunting me.
[Thu Jul 14 22:38:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc about to run through the door
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc "Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time."
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:11 2005] : (1) DM: From behind the door you hear a chanting as though someone is casting a spell.
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Charge?"
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:21 2005] : (6) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:22 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Remember, we try to keep her alive"
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:40 2005] : (1) DM: The voice is that of a woman.
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "yes, remember that, although this will be difficult"
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:45 2005] : (4) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc you need a 25 to know that it's a woman?!
[Thu Jul 14 22:39:58 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-P
[Thu Jul 14 22:40:12 2005] : (1) DM: Tar your turn.
[Thu Jul 14 22:40:22 2005] : (6) Belros: "Be careful she will be hard to hurt."
[Thu Jul 14 22:40:46 2005] : (6) Belros: "I beleive she has cast a spell known as stoneskin"
[Thu Jul 14 22:41:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I'm going to charge through the door.
[Thu Jul 14 22:41:22 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: and then attack the first thing I see.
[Thu Jul 14 22:41:25 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "well, good, I suppose, the harder to hit, the harder to kill"
[Thu Jul 14 22:41:34 2005] : (1) DM: The door is locked.
[Thu Jul 14 22:41:35 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc lets hope she doesn't have a mirror just inside ;)
[Thu Jul 14 22:41:44 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: That's why I'm charging at it!
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:08 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: (bull rush, or whatever)
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:09 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella steps up to the door and inspects it and the lock
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:12 2005] : (1) DM: Strenth check. It looks like a sturdy door with heafty iron hinges.
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:16 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Str check: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:19 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:19 2005] : (1) DM: ooc wait your turn, holly
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:22 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc poo.
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:45 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Oops, sorry, forgot we were still in initiative mode
[Thu Jul 14 22:42:49 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc but the map says its open! :(
[Thu Jul 14 22:43:20 2005] : (1) DM: Your bruise your shoulder Tar.
[Thu Jul 14 22:43:44 2005] : (1) DM: Holly, now you can look at the door or whatever.
[Thu Jul 14 22:44:20 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I'll use my sword next time...
[Thu Jul 14 22:44:26 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Since Tar didn't get desintegrated by a trapp. I just try to pick the lock
[Thu Jul 14 22:44:36 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 22:44:53 2005] : (1) DM: The lock clicks open.
[Thu Jul 14 22:45:08 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Jul 14 22:45:12 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella opens the door a crack and steps back
[Thu Jul 14 22:45:54 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Nice work."
[Thu Jul 14 22:46:00 2005] : (1) DM: Belros, your turn.
[Thu Jul 14 22:46:16 2005] : (6) Belros: summon monster IV
[Thu Jul 14 22:46:35 2005] : (6) Belros: celestial lion(whatever that is)
[Thu Jul 14 22:46:50 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc lion with celestial template applied
[Thu Jul 14 22:47:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc smite evil and some other stuff
[Thu Jul 14 22:47:31 2005] : (1) DM: ooc damage resistance I think, it depends on the hit dice of the monster
[Thu Jul 14 22:48:04 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc oops many red dots suddenly appeared, some kind of chicken pox?
[Thu Jul 14 22:48:21 2005] : (6) Belros: lion hp - [5d8+10] -> [5,1,1,2,7,10] = (26)
[Thu Jul 14 22:49:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Bert, what I found useful was to pick one monster and create a char sheet or it.
[Thu Jul 14 22:49:13 2005] : (1) DM: Doing anything else?
[Thu Jul 14 22:49:19 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc sounds like a good idea. I'll do that for next week
[Thu Jul 14 22:49:49 2005] : (6) Belros: cast imp invis on myself
[Thu Jul 14 22:49:59 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney, your turn.
[Thu Jul 14 22:50:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney opens the door and looks into the room briefly
[Thu Jul 14 22:50:35 2005] : (1) DM: Inside are 4 people.
[Thu Jul 14 22:50:51 2005] : (1) DM: Two more bear tribe guards standing near to the door.
[Thu Jul 14 22:51:36 2005] : (1) DM: A male elf in chain mail standing near the fireplace carrying a bow
[Thu Jul 14 22:52:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc the fourth?
[Thu Jul 14 22:52:15 2005] : (1) DM: An elven woman dress in a pale blue of white robe. Standing behind a desk. Her skin appears all gray and rough.
[Thu Jul 14 22:52:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney casts...
[Thu Jul 14 22:52:42 2005] : (1) DM: And there's a snow leopard crouching at her feet
[Thu Jul 14 22:52:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Slow ( level 3, "One subject/level takes only partial actions, -2 AC, -2 melee rolls." )
[Thu Jul 14 22:52:59 2005] : (4) Huerney: on 4, but affecting all
[Thu Jul 14 22:53:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc will save? or fort?
[Thu Jul 14 22:53:16 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc dc = 17 - will
[Thu Jul 14 22:53:23 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Thu Jul 14 22:53:25 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Jul 14 22:53:43 2005] : (1) DM: how many rounds?
[Thu Jul 14 22:53:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: 10
[Thu Jul 14 22:54:11 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Thu Jul 14 22:54:17 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Thu Jul 14 22:54:32 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Thu Jul 14 22:54:52 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc second attack
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:04 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc and move
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:11 2005] : (1) DM: sorry, yes.
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: on 4 again
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 [1d8] -> [5] = (5) sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save to avoid)" )
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:29 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:30 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc dc = 16
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:37 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:37 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:47 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:48 2005] : (4) Huerney: gets 3 4 and 5
[Thu Jul 14 22:55:52 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Thu Jul 14 22:56:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc not 1 and 2
[Thu Jul 14 22:56:06 2005] : (1) DM: Doesn't look like you stunned anyone.
[Thu Jul 14 22:56:20 2005] : (4) Huerney: Move into the room
[Thu Jul 14 22:56:40 2005] : (1) DM: That gets you an AoO from a guard. Unless you have a funky feat.
[Thu Jul 14 22:56:41 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc no I wait, 2 people in the way
[Thu Jul 14 22:56:44 2005] : (4) Huerney: done
[Thu Jul 14 22:56:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: umm, i could tumble
[Thu Jul 14 22:57:05 2005] : (4) Huerney: yeah, ok
[Thu Jul 14 22:57:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Thu Jul 14 22:57:26 2005] : (4) Huerney: done
[Thu Jul 14 22:57:43 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Jul 14 22:57:49 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: there's a whole lot of people in front of that door... I go near it, and if I can sneak an arrow through the door at 2, I do so
[Thu Jul 14 22:58:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Bard Song] (base): [1d20+18] -> [3,18] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 22:58:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Bard Song] (second): [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 22:58:31 2005] : (1) DM: Do you have precise shot btw? (not that it applies in this case.
[Thu Jul 14 22:58:37 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: yes, I do
[Thu Jul 14 22:58:43 2005] : (1) DM: You score a hit on the guard.
[Thu Jul 14 22:58:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: done.
[Thu Jul 14 22:59:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc is bardsong still active?
[Thu Jul 14 22:59:15 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: The frost witch chants and casts another spell.
[Thu Jul 14 22:59:33 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: And she casts another
[Thu Jul 14 22:59:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc yes
[Thu Jul 14 22:59:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc 3 rounds left
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:05 2005] : (4) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:05 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:08 2005] : (6) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28)
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:37 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: A ball of ice fly from her hand and splashes against the door jamb her the hinges. Everyone make reflex saves.
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:45 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:54 2005] : (6) Belros: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:55 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 23:00:58 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc my dice have died :-(
[Thu Jul 14 23:01:08 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc brb
[Thu Jul 14 23:01:09 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc told you that 20 was the last
[Thu Jul 14 23:01:29 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 23:01:30 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 23:01:50 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Huerney, and Ayhlanne, reflex saves.
[Thu Jul 14 23:02:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: Reflex save: [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24)
[Thu Jul 14 23:02:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 23:02:14 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Ice damage: [9d6] -> [1,1,1,5,4,2,4,5,2] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 23:02:39 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Huerney, Ayhlanne and Hollyella, take 12. Everyone else 25.
[Thu Jul 14 23:03:11 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc Ouch!
[Thu Jul 14 23:03:27 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Shooting at Huernry
[Thu Jul 14 23:03:29 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Longbow, composite +2 (base): [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Jul 14 23:03:29 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Longbow, composite +2 (second): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Jul 14 23:03:35 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Longbow, composite +2 (base): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Jul 14 23:03:35 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Longbow, composite +2 (second): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Jul 14 23:03:43 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Rapid shot so 1st 3 but -2.
[Thu Jul 14 23:03:43 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc brb
[Thu Jul 14 23:04:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: ac = 27
[Thu Jul 14 23:04:22 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: All misses.
[Thu Jul 14 23:04:58 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: guards move to block the door and attack huerney
[Thu Jul 14 23:05:05 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Greataxe, masterwork (base): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d12+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Thu Jul 14 23:05:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc back
[Thu Jul 14 23:05:13 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Attacks Tar
[Thu Jul 14 23:05:15 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Greataxe, masterwork (base): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d12+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Thu Jul 14 23:05:20 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc miss.
[Thu Jul 14 23:05:33 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Really? ;)
[Thu Jul 14 23:05:41 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Tar, your turn
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:04 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc don't forget that some of them are slowed!
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:16 2005] : (4) Huerney: guards can only move OR attack
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:17 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Going to whack him.
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:24 2005] : (1) DM: Yup. The guards didn't attack. Thanks for reminding me.
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:41 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: If the first attack drops him, I'll move.
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:47 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Power attack for 3.
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:50 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I even wrote down in a table that they were slowed. Doh.
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, with bardsong (base): [1d20+18] -> [16,18] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d6+12+1d6] -> [3,6,12,5] = (26)
[Thu Jul 14 23:06:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, with bardsong (second): [1d20+13] -> [11,13] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+12+1d6] -> [5,2,12,5] = (24)
[Thu Jul 14 23:07:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc 31 to hit, 29 damage.
[Thu Jul 14 23:07:12 2005] : (1) DM: The guard is sliced and diced.
[Thu Jul 14 23:07:20 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc what scale?
[Thu Jul 14 23:07:29 2005] : (1) DM: 5ft a square.
[Thu Jul 14 23:07:40 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc then I can move 4 squares.
[Thu Jul 14 23:08:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc 2 diagonals == 3 squares, I think.
[Thu Jul 14 23:08:27 2005] : (1) DM: Holly? Remember that sneak attack is awesome.
[Thu Jul 14 23:08:35 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 23:08:55 2005] : (1) DM: ooc a diagonal would be 1.4 so yeah.
[Thu Jul 14 23:09:08 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I just haven't implemented it yet
[Thu Jul 14 23:09:29 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Going in and attacking #2
[Thu Jul 14 23:09:39 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite + BS (base): [1d20+13] -> [13,13] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 23:09:39 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite + BS (second): [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Jul 14 23:09:46 2005] : (3) Hollyella: +4d6 damage
[Thu Jul 14 23:09:58 2005] : (3) Hollyella: [4d6] -> [3,1,3,2] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 23:10:18 2005] : (1) DM: A perfect shot in the throat. He crashes to the ground
[Thu Jul 14 23:10:30 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Jul 14 23:10:44 2005] : (6) Belros: run into the room
[Thu Jul 14 23:11:08 2005] : (6) Belros: cast Slow on the witch
[Thu Jul 14 23:11:29 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 23:11:36 2005] : (1) DM: She makes her save.
[Thu Jul 14 23:11:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc they all have to save... it has a radius
[Thu Jul 14 23:11:59 2005] : (1) DM: Anything else? I think you're sill hasted.
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:02 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Testing
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:04 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:06 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite +1 + BS + SA (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:06 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite +1 + BS + SA (second): [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:22 2005] : (1) DM: Leopard is already slow.
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:30 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:39 2005] : (6) Belros: how far are they from tar and H?
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:41 2005] : (1) DM: Can it get slower?
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:52 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc no
[Thu Jul 14 23:12:59 2005] : (1) DM: ooc about 15 ft
[Thu Jul 14 23:13:07 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 20 ft.
[Thu Jul 14 23:13:33 2005] : (6) Belros: fireball on the wall behind #4 - should just stop short of T&H
[Thu Jul 14 23:13:49 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Thu Jul 14 23:13:53 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 23:13:55 2005] : (6) Belros: [10d10] -> [7,1,2,8,1,4,9,10,8,3] = (53)
[Thu Jul 14 23:13:56 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Testing again
[Thu Jul 14 23:13:57 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 23:14:04 2005] : (6) Belros: [10d6] -> [2,1,2,6,5,6,5,6,4,1] = (38)
[Thu Jul 14 23:14:05 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc nice dice :-)
[Thu Jul 14 23:14:06 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Jul 14 23:14:07 2005] : (6) Belros: whoops
[Thu Jul 14 23:14:19 2005] : (6) Belros: 2nd one is correct
[Thu Jul 14 23:15:44 2005] : (1) DM: The leopard is a charred hear of fur. Everyone else is toasted.
[Thu Jul 14 23:15:54 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Jul 14 23:16:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 [1d8] -> [8] = (8) sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save to avoid)" )
[Thu Jul 14 23:16:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: save dc = 17
[Thu Jul 14 23:16:20 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
[Thu Jul 14 23:16:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: umm 16
[Thu Jul 14 23:16:23 2005] : (6) Belros: hang on , I move my lion into the room too
[Thu Jul 14 23:16:24 2005] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Thu Jul 14 23:16:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: Move to 3 and stab
[Thu Jul 14 23:17:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [5,5,5] = (15)
[Thu Jul 14 23:17:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [2,5,3] = (10)
[Thu Jul 14 23:17:15 2005] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Thu Jul 14 23:17:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc done
[Thu Jul 14 23:17:57 2005] : (1) DM: Actually, did you make a full attack?
[Thu Jul 14 23:18:32 2005] : (4) Huerney: oo cno
[Thu Jul 14 23:18:38 2005] : (1) DM: k.
[Thu Jul 14 23:18:41 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Jul 14 23:18:48 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne moves into the room and aims at the witch.
[Thu Jul 14 23:19:12 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Please, let us stop this slaughter"
[Thu Jul 14 23:19:17 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc witch and badly burnt leopard left?
[Thu Jul 14 23:19:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc witch and elf-bloke.
[Thu Jul 14 23:19:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc no, witch and elf ranger bloke
[Thu Jul 14 23:19:34 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc ah, k
[Thu Jul 14 23:19:50 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. Not shooting?
[Thu Jul 14 23:20:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: No.
[Thu Jul 14 23:20:29 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We promised we would spare you, please stop"
[Thu Jul 14 23:20:35 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: "Never! My sister sent you didn't she?! Didn't she!?"
[Thu Jul 14 23:20:52 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: ooc not enough time for a lengthy debate.
[Thu Jul 14 23:20:52 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "We're not working for her"
[Thu Jul 14 23:21:01 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: My turn.
[Thu Jul 14 23:21:06 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 23:21:09 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "She did not! We refused to help her!"
[Thu Jul 14 23:21:16 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: k
[Thu Jul 14 23:21:25 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: The elven ranger drops is bow draws a longsword and short sword and attacks Huerney.
[Thu Jul 14 23:21:30 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Glacier Blade (base): [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Jul 14 23:21:30 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Glacier Blade (second): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Jul 14 23:21:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: miss
[Thu Jul 14 23:22:13 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Frost witch casts another spell
[Thu Jul 14 23:22:39 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: A glowing globe surrounds her.
[Thu Jul 14 23:22:47 2005] : (6) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [4,14] = (18)
[Thu Jul 14 23:22:48 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: And another spell.
[Thu Jul 14 23:22:52 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Thu Jul 14 23:22:56 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
[Thu Jul 14 23:23:05 2005] : (4) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 23:23:10 2005] : (6) Belros: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32)
[Thu Jul 14 23:23:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Jul 14 23:23:41 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Charging the witch
[Thu Jul 14 23:23:44 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc oops
[Thu Jul 14 23:23:54 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: "You lie! You lie! She want /my/ orb. And she can't have it!!"
[Thu Jul 14 23:24:06 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Tar, your turn.
[Thu Jul 14 23:24:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Did we see any effect from the second spell?
[Thu Jul 14 23:24:30 2005] : (6) Belros: "I think she's going to try and fly out the window"
[Thu Jul 14 23:24:37 2005] : (1) DM: No.
[Thu Jul 14 23:24:51 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Look out, she's gonna fly"
[Thu Jul 14 23:24:52 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I'll charge her anyway. Doing a bull rush to push her away from the window.
[Thu Jul 14 23:25:18 2005] : (1) DM: Can't charge. Desk is in the way.
[Thu Jul 14 23:25:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: OK, I'll run around the desk and make a bull rush attempt.
[Thu Jul 14 23:26:04 2005] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Thu Jul 14 23:26:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Str check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 23:26:14 2005] : (1) DM: ooc flips through rule book.
[Thu Jul 14 23:26:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc AoO, then opposed strength check.
[Thu Jul 14 23:26:46 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc the AoO doesn't stop me, even if it hits.
[Thu Jul 14 23:26:52 2005] : (1) DM: Icicle (base): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Jul 14 23:26:57 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc miss.
[Thu Jul 14 23:27:02 2005] : (1) DM: Str check: [1d20-1] -> [20,-1] = (19)
[Thu Jul 14 23:27:10 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I think no.3 gets a go as well.
[Thu Jul 14 23:27:19 2005] : (1) DM: Glacier Blade (base): [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Thu Jul 14 23:27:19 2005] : (1) DM: Glacier Blade (second): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Jul 14 23:27:24 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: miss.
[Thu Jul 14 23:27:44 2005] : (1) DM: What happens to witchy? She failed the strength roll.
[Thu Jul 14 23:27:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: goes back 5ft
[Thu Jul 14 23:28:01 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol witchy
[Thu Jul 14 23:28:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I only beat her by 4 points, so not more than that.
[Thu Jul 14 23:28:36 2005] : (1) DM: Must be... Holly's turn.
[Thu Jul 14 23:28:45 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Taking a shot at the witch
[Thu Jul 14 23:28:50 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite + BS (base): [1d20+13] -> [8,13] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Jul 14 23:28:50 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite + BS (second): [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Thu Jul 14 23:29:27 2005] : (1) DM: You hit but the arrow is deflected by her magic stony skin.
[Thu Jul 14 23:30:05 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc whats the roll for CMW potion?
[Thu Jul 14 23:30:09 2005] : (1) DM: Does sneak attack apply?
[Thu Jul 14 23:30:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc 2d8+3
[Thu Jul 14 23:30:27 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc cheers
[Thu Jul 14 23:30:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I imagine it is Dm
[Thu Jul 14 23:31:17 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc sneak attack only when within 30ft
[Thu Jul 14 23:31:18 2005] : (1) DM: Roll sneak attack damage, holly
[Thu Jul 14 23:31:39 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc, oh yeah
[Thu Jul 14 23:31:42 2005] : (3) Hollyella: [4d6] -> [3,1,5,3] = (12)
[Thu Jul 14 23:32:18 2005] : (1) DM: The witch flinches in pain.
[Thu Jul 14 23:32:23 2005] : (1) DM: belros?
[Thu Jul 14 23:32:25 2005] : (6) Belros: Drink CMW potion - [2d8+3] -> [5,6,3] = (14)
[Thu Jul 14 23:32:59 2005] : (1) DM: k. anything else?
[Thu Jul 14 23:33:03 2005] : (6) Belros: fire MM at Witch [5d4+5] -> [4,1,3,2,2,5] = (17)
[Thu Jul 14 23:33:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc are you nuts?
[Thu Jul 14 23:33:33 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc ?
[Thu Jul 14 23:34:00 2005] : (1) DM: The magic missles strike the sphere around her and are harmlessly dissapated.
[Thu Jul 14 23:34:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc MM...ok
[Thu Jul 14 23:34:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc never mind :)
[Thu Jul 14 23:34:23 2005] : (1) DM: Lion doing anything?
[Thu Jul 14 23:34:27 2005] : (6) Belros: Lion bounds at her
[Thu Jul 14 23:34:39 2005] : (6) Belros: can he attack?
[Thu Jul 14 23:34:53 2005] : (1) DM: How fast is it?
[Thu Jul 14 23:34:59 2005] : (6) Belros: 40ft
[Thu Jul 14 23:35:02 2005] : (1) DM: Yup
[Thu Jul 14 23:35:09 2005] : (6) Belros: full?
[Thu Jul 14 23:35:15 2005] : (1) DM: No. One attack only.
[Thu Jul 14 23:35:37 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Lion: Bite Attack [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6) ==> Damage [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 23:35:45 2005] : (1) DM: mIss.
[Thu Jul 14 23:35:53 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Jul 14 23:36:07 2005] : (6) Belros: is it flanking with Tar now?
[Thu Jul 14 23:36:12 2005] : (1) DM: yup
[Thu Jul 14 23:36:31 2005] : (4) Huerney: full attack on elf, then spell on witch
[Thu Jul 14 23:36:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [17,15] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [3,5,6] = (14)
[Thu Jul 14 23:36:36 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [4,5,4] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 23:36:36 2005] : (4) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [4,2,10,4] = (20)
[Thu Jul 14 23:36:51 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Dispel Magic ( level 3, "Cancels magical spells and effects." )
[Thu Jul 14 23:36:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: targetted
[Thu Jul 14 23:37:04 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Thu Jul 14 23:37:05 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Thu Jul 14 23:37:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24)
[Thu Jul 14 23:37:07 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Thu Jul 14 23:37:15 2005] : (1) DM: Ug, What's the DC?
[Thu Jul 14 23:37:27 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc don't know how many spells she has going...
[Thu Jul 14 23:37:31 2005] : (4) Huerney: 11 + caster level
[Thu Jul 14 23:37:57 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc why did I not see dispel magic in the spell list? :/
[Thu Jul 14 23:38:00 2005] : (1) DM: stoneskin, haste, globe, fly,
[Thu Jul 14 23:38:17 2005] : (1) DM: Stoneskin and globe disapear.
[Thu Jul 14 23:38:27 2005] : (1) DM: Glacier Blade (base): [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Jul 14 23:38:27 2005] : (1) DM: Glacier Blade (second): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 23:38:46 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu Jul 14 23:38:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: miss
[Thu Jul 14 23:39:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne quickly scans the room to try and locate the orb
[Thu Jul 14 23:39:07 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Thu Jul 14 23:39:45 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: If I see it, i run for it, if not, I aim at the Witch's consort
[Thu Jul 14 23:39:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: and shoot
[Thu Jul 14 23:39:51 2005] : (1) DM: There's a round ball of glass or crystal on a table to the left of the fireplace.
[Thu Jul 14 23:40:38 2005] : (1) DM: It's just sitting on a stand.
[Thu Jul 14 23:40:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ok, I run to it, and menace to throw it on the floor (I am pointing my bow at it, not touching it)
[Thu Jul 14 23:40:56 2005] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Thu Jul 14 23:41:00 2005] : (1) DM: My turn.
[Thu Jul 14 23:41:00 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I will break it if you don't stop!"
[Thu Jul 14 23:41:42 2005] : (1) DM: "You think that I'd leave the orb for you just to pick up?" She laughs.
[Thu Jul 14 23:42:09 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Glacier Blade (main hand) (base): [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Jul 14 23:42:09 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Glacier Blade (main hand) (second): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Jul 14 23:42:10 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Sword, short +2 (base): [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Jul 14 23:42:10 2005] : (1) Witch's Consort: Sword, short +2 (second): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Jul 14 23:42:41 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Frost witch reaches to her belt pouch and drinks a potion.
[Thu Jul 14 23:42:51 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: *blip* She's gone.
[Thu Jul 14 23:43:06 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: AoO from Tar and Lion
[Thu Jul 14 23:43:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, with bardsong (base): [1d20+18] -> [16,18] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d6+12+1d6] -> [6,1,12,3] = (22)
[Thu Jul 14 23:43:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, with bardsong (second): [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+12+1d6] -> [1,6,12,5] = (24)
[Thu Jul 14 23:43:21 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: going for the potion
[Thu Jul 14 23:43:42 2005] : (6) Belros: Celestial Lion: Claw attack [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ==> Damage [1d4+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Jul 14 23:44:03 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Trying to hit the potion? Okay you smash the potion out of her hand. And she doesn't become invisible.
[Thu Jul 14 23:44:20 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Then she draws anothe poton, drinks it and goes invisible
[Thu Jul 14 23:44:24 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc :-P
[Thu Jul 14 23:44:29 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 23:44:38 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 23:44:38 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I shoulda spotted that coming!
[Thu Jul 14 23:44:59 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc shame I can't use cleave on the potions.
[Thu Jul 14 23:45:02 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Tar?
[Thu Jul 14 23:45:26 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc WHY did I choose Quick Draw instead of Blindfight?
[Thu Jul 14 23:45:39 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc How come she can have 2 potions readied? ;)
[Thu Jul 14 23:45:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc Can I try to pinpoint her?
[Thu Jul 14 23:45:58 2005] : (1) DM: you have to guess the general area and make a spot or listen, right?
[Thu Jul 14 23:46:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc she used an action to drink it, it didn't need to be readied
[Thu Jul 14 23:47:18 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I'm going to listen, but if I don't spot her, I'll try to hit the no.3 dude.
[Thu Jul 14 23:47:25 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 23:47:31 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc ic, just as long as it's not because she the DM's pet ;)
[Thu Jul 14 23:47:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 14 23:47:42 2005] : (1) DM: You can't here any footstep or anything.
[Thu Jul 14 23:48:19 2005] : (1) DM: Attack 3 then.
[Thu Jul 14 23:48:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, with bardsong (base): [1d20+18] -> [12,18] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+12+1d6] -> [4,1,12,6] = (23)
[Thu Jul 14 23:48:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, with bardsong (second): [1d20+13] -> [18,13] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+12+1d6] -> [1,4,12,4] = (21)
[Thu Jul 14 23:48:34 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Critical hit? [1d20+13] -> [9,13] = (22) ===> Damage: [4d6+24+1d6] -> [4,5,4,6,24,3] = (46)
[Thu Jul 14 23:48:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: (both attacks, as it's just a 5-ft step)
[Thu Jul 14 23:49:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Block the windows and doors!"
[Thu Jul 14 23:49:37 2005] : (1) DM: Your sword smashes into his chest flinging him against the wall. He slides to the ground leaving a wide trail of blood.
[Thu Jul 14 23:49:49 2005] : (1) DM: Holly?
[Thu Jul 14 23:49:49 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc Tar shouts block the windows as he moves away from a window, lol
[Thu Jul 14 23:50:01 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 14 23:50:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc I'm better off finishing the threat.
[Thu Jul 14 23:50:17 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc there's 6 of us and only 4 exits.
[Thu Jul 14 23:50:40 2005] : (3) Hollyella: I close the door behind me
[Thu Jul 14 23:50:58 2005] : (1) DM: k. That's a move action. Anything else?
[Thu Jul 14 23:51:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc must be pretty draughty here if those windows have no glass inthem!
[Thu Jul 14 23:51:11 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Nope, I wouldn't know what to do
[Thu Jul 14 23:51:24 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Beware, she might be flying now"
[Thu Jul 14 23:51:30 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc top aof a glacial pass and all!
[Thu Jul 14 23:51:35 2005] : (1) DM: The windows are glazed. It's not cold in the room. There's a log fire in the fireplace.
[Thu Jul 14 23:52:05 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc and shes a frost witch. Bound to be fond of the cold anyway
[Thu Jul 14 23:52:32 2005] : (1) DM: The room is only some 9-10 ft high.
[Thu Jul 14 23:52:59 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Thu Jul 14 23:53:18 2005] : (6) Belros: Cast SUmmon Mon V to create [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) Fiendish Dire Bats
[Thu Jul 14 23:54:04 2005] : (1) DM: Presume you want it to attack?
[Thu Jul 14 23:54:19 2005] : (6) Belros: yeah, then move to the window behind me and send the lion to the door to its left
[Thu Jul 14 23:54:44 2005] : (6) Belros: Fiendish Dire Bat: Bite [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11) (treat as magical)
[Thu Jul 14 23:54:46 2005] : (1) DM: The bats attack something standing by the door.
[Thu Jul 14 23:54:49 2005] : (6) Belros: Fiendish Dire Bat: Bite [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10) (treat as magical)
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc nice attacks!
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:13 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc and the critical roll...
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:24 2005] : (6) Belros: Fiendish Dire Bat: Bite [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8) (treat as magical)
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:30 2005] : (1) DM: not a crit
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:33 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc which door? /me ducks ;)
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:43 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc the one with the bats by it!
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:44 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc the one beside the bats
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:47 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Thu Jul 14 23:55:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc OOPS
[Thu Jul 14 23:56:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc you have to know that my map is really really small, because of that screen split I get all the time
[Thu Jul 14 23:56:32 2005] : (4) Huerney: run to the area
[Thu Jul 14 23:56:48 2005] : (1) DM: Spot or listen check
[Thu Jul 14 23:56:52 2005] : (1) DM: or both
[Thu Jul 14 23:56:56 2005] : (4) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [15,-2] = (13)
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [1,-2] = (-1)
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:09 2005] : (1) DM: You can't pin point where she is.
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:14 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc that's what you get for using a mac :-P. It's the door that we didn't come in by.
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: slice general area
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [1,5,5] = (11)
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [10,15] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] -> [2,5,10,1] = (18)
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [1,5,2] = (8)
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:32 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc hows that Tinnitus going Huerney? ;)
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:37 2005] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:44 2005] : (4) Huerney: k
[Thu Jul 14 23:57:51 2005] : (1) DM: Tar?
[Thu Jul 14 23:58:02 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc not me?
[Thu Jul 14 23:58:24 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne, sorry.
[Thu Jul 14 23:58:40 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc you just shout at her and threaten to drop her ornaments! :P
[Thu Jul 14 23:58:56 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne takes a closer look at the orb
[Thu Jul 14 23:59:10 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I need someone with magic there, to tell me if I can pick this thing up"
[Thu Jul 14 23:59:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc would appraise check do anything?
[Thu Jul 14 23:59:23 2005] : (1) DM: It's a round crystal orb. Looks quite ordinary.
[Thu Jul 14 23:59:24 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc nope.
[Thu Jul 14 23:59:35 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc appraise is for guessing the value of something.
[Thu Jul 14 23:59:38 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu Jul 14 23:59:49 2005] : (1) DM: It doesn't grow on a tree.
[Fri Jul 15 00:00:17 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "I'll take a look at it"
[Fri Jul 15 00:00:23 2005] : (1) DM: My turn I suppose.
[Fri Jul 15 00:00:27 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Aylanne makes sure that nothing can come to the orb, just in case, holding her bow above it
[Fri Jul 15 00:00:41 2005] : (1) DM: The door opens, then closes.
[Fri Jul 15 00:01:03 2005] : (1) DM: There's a snick of a bolt being slid home.
[Fri Jul 15 00:01:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: aoO?
[Fri Jul 15 00:01:14 2005] : (1) DM: From the bats. Yup.
[Fri Jul 15 00:02:00 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I can see the door open iin front of me... she must be going through the doorway gap
[Fri Jul 15 00:02:05 2005] : (6) Belros: Fiendish Dire Bat: Bite [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10) (treat as magical)
[Fri Jul 15 00:02:10 2005] : (6) Belros: Fiendish Dire Bat: Bite [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9) (treat as magical)
[Fri Jul 15 00:03:12 2005] : (1) DM: k. Make an attack roll.
[Fri Jul 15 00:03:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [8,15] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [6,5,6] = (17)
[Fri Jul 15 00:03:17 2005] : (4) Huerney: Finessed Flaming Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+5+1d6] -> [4,5,2] = (11)
[Fri Jul 15 00:03:29 2005] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Fri Jul 15 00:03:33 2005] : (4) Huerney: k
[Fri Jul 15 00:04:26 2005] : (1) DM: Tar's turn.
[Fri Jul 15 00:04:42 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Crossing the room, and smacking the door. Power attack for 9.
[Fri Jul 15 00:04:45 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, with bardsong (base): [1d20+18] -> [14,18] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+12+1d6] -> [6,3,12,5] = (26)
[Fri Jul 15 00:04:46 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: +1 Flaming Greatsword, with bardsong (second): [1d20+13] -> [15,13] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+12+1d6] -> [6,4,12,4] = (26)
[Fri Jul 15 00:04:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: 35 damage, 23 to hit.
[Fri Jul 15 00:05:49 2005] : (1) DM: ooc what's a door;s hardness mean?
[Fri Jul 15 00:05:57 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc it's like DR.
[Fri Jul 15 00:06:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc I never got any of this inanimate object stuff!
[Fri Jul 15 00:06:33 2005] : (1) DM: You chop a big chunk out of the door. But it still holds.
[Fri Jul 15 00:06:43 2005] : (1) DM: Holly?
[Fri Jul 15 00:06:55 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Casting detect magic on the orb
[Fri Jul 15 00:08:08 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what is the thing in the middle of the wall there? (see cross)
[Fri Jul 15 00:08:17 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Well, it is magical"
[Fri Jul 15 00:08:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc it's a fireplace and chimney.
[Fri Jul 15 00:08:53 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc thx
[Fri Jul 15 00:09:09 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Fri Jul 15 00:10:09 2005] : (1) DM: Belros? Your turn
[Fri Jul 15 00:10:15 2005] : (6) Belros: hmmm
[Fri Jul 15 00:10:45 2005] : (6) Belros: nothing I can do
[Fri Jul 15 00:10:54 2005] : (1) DM: k.
[Fri Jul 15 00:10:56 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Fri Jul 15 00:12:13 2005] : (4) Huerney: Run to other room...
[Fri Jul 15 00:12:33 2005] : (4) Huerney: Does the fireplace go through to the other room?
[Fri Jul 15 00:13:18 2005] : (1) DM: There are two seperate fireplaces that feedinto the same chimney, You'd have to climb part way out and climb down the other side.
[Fri Jul 15 00:13:51 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc that's Holly's job :-)
[Fri Jul 15 00:14:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: I'll go as far as I can this round. Moved about 60 feet already... have one move left.
[Fri Jul 15 00:14:46 2005] : (4) Huerney: try to block the chimney... assuming that it's not on fire in either side... if it is, i stop!
[Fri Jul 15 00:14:54 2005] : (1) DM: It's a tight squeeze. One move will take you yp into the chimey, the next you can get out.
[Fri Jul 15 00:15:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: OK
[Fri Jul 15 00:15:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc Huerney, the Human Chimney Plug.
[Fri Jul 15 00:15:09 2005] : (1) DM: Oh yeah. There's a fire on this side too.
[Fri Jul 15 00:15:11 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Fri Jul 15 00:15:32 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc serious?? there's a fire?
[Fri Jul 15 00:15:43 2005] : (1) DM: Yeah. All the fireplaces have fires.
[Fri Jul 15 00:15:49 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc if so I don't go up!!
[Fri Jul 15 00:16:00 2005] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Fri Jul 15 00:16:04 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc A lot of fires for someone that so loves the cold
[Fri Jul 15 00:16:07 2005] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Fri Jul 15 00:16:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: Move to the ladder then
[Fri Jul 15 00:16:19 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Holly what should we do with this, we can't leave it here, can I pick this up?"
[Fri Jul 15 00:16:56 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne does not wait for the answer and just picks the orb up
[Fri Jul 15 00:16:56 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc The DM hasn't told me yet ;)
[Fri Jul 15 00:17:06 2005] : (1) DM: Nothing happens.
[Fri Jul 15 00:17:41 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: then I move to join Huerney in the other room
[Fri Jul 15 00:17:41 2005] : (1) DM: Doing anything else with it?
[Fri Jul 15 00:18:06 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: no, right now, I am at a loss, so I just carry it carefully around
[Fri Jul 15 00:18:17 2005] : (1) DM: My turn.
[Fri Jul 15 00:18:18 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc how much can I move?
[Fri Jul 15 00:18:31 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok :)
[Fri Jul 15 00:18:54 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: The door swings open wide And a cone of freezing ice and airs blasts through most of the larger room.
[Fri Jul 15 00:19:08 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Belros and Tar and the bats make reflex saves.
[Fri Jul 15 00:19:08 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Fri Jul 15 00:19:15 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc meh.
[Fri Jul 15 00:19:57 2005] : (6) Belros: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
[Fri Jul 15 00:20:04 2005] : (6) Belros: Fiendish Dire Bat: Reflex Save [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Fri Jul 15 00:20:06 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: [9d6] -> [3,2,1,3,2,6,2,6,4] = (29) damage
[Fri Jul 15 00:20:08 2005] : (6) Belros: Fiendish Dire Bat: Reflex Save [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Fri Jul 15 00:20:26 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: 29 damage for Tar and the bats, 14 for Belros.
[Fri Jul 15 00:20:59 2005] : (6) Belros: bats are dead surprisingly
[Fri Jul 15 00:21:20 2005] : (6) Belros: I'm not looking too healthy
[Fri Jul 15 00:21:29 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I'm looking a little damaged.
[Fri Jul 15 00:21:29 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc bats have sr of 8... need an SR check
[Fri Jul 15 00:21:39 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Tar, you see the witch dash for the far window and open it.
[Fri Jul 15 00:21:44 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15)
[Fri Jul 15 00:21:45 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15)
[Fri Jul 15 00:22:11 2005] : (6) Belros: hang on, did the balst hit me when I'm over the far side of the room?
[Fri Jul 15 00:22:31 2005] : (6) Belros: or did it hit the lion?
[Fri Jul 15 00:22:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc it's a cone, not a ball.
[Fri Jul 15 00:23:00 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: It's got a range of 45 ft.
[Fri Jul 15 00:23:08 2005] : (6) Belros: mm ok
[Fri Jul 15 00:23:24 2005] : (1) DM: Tar?
[Fri Jul 15 00:23:50 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Running over (Charge?) and attempting to start a grapple. Also shouting "She's here! Window!"
[Fri Jul 15 00:24:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: AoO.
[Fri Jul 15 00:24:14 2005] : (1) DM: Icicle (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Fri Jul 15 00:24:14 2005] : (1) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d4+2] -> [2,2,2] = (6)
[Fri Jul 15 00:24:35 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc she would roll a bloody 20 :-/
[Fri Jul 15 00:24:49 2005] : (1) DM: Take 4 damage.
[Fri Jul 15 00:25:30 2005] : (1) DM: The ice cold blade pierces your skin and you feel a shard break off and embed in your flesh.
[Fri Jul 15 00:25:56 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc sounds bad
[Fri Jul 15 00:25:58 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc oh dear!?
[Fri Jul 15 00:26:11 2005] : (1) DM: Take [1d6] -> [1] = (1) cold damage now.
[Fri Jul 15 00:26:38 2005] : (1) DM: What do I need to oppose the grapple?
[Fri Jul 15 00:26:44 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc O dear, how sad, never mind
[Fri Jul 15 00:26:53 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: It's BaB + STR
[Fri Jul 15 00:27:04 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I have to make a touch attack first
[Fri Jul 15 00:27:15 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Touch attack (base): [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Fri Jul 15 00:27:15 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Touch attack (second): [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Fri Jul 15 00:27:18 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+4-1] -> [5,4,-1] = (8)
[Fri Jul 15 00:27:25 2005] : (1) DM: You've grappled her.
[Fri Jul 15 00:27:52 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: [1d3] -> [2] = (2) non-lethal damage.
[Fri Jul 15 00:29:17 2005] : (1) DM: You also need to do a grapple check.
[Fri Jul 15 00:29:29 2005] : (1) DM: Which you can't fail against an 8 I suspect.
[Fri Jul 15 00:29:38 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Fri Jul 15 00:29:51 2005] : (1) DM: Holly?
[Fri Jul 15 00:30:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: true.
[Fri Jul 15 00:30:09 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: (+14)
[Fri Jul 15 00:30:55 2005] : (3) Hollyella: I was going to concentrate on the orb some more, but Ayhlanne ran off with it, so I'm going to see what all the commotion is about
[Fri Jul 15 00:31:17 2005] : (1) DM: Tar's groping the witch by the window.
[Fri Jul 15 00:31:27 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc ooh, matron!
[Fri Jul 15 00:31:33 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Fri Jul 15 00:31:35 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Fri Jul 15 00:32:29 2005] : (6) Belros: drink CLW potion
[Fri Jul 15 00:32:39 2005] : (6) Belros: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Fri Jul 15 00:33:13 2005] : (1) DM: Anyting else?
[Fri Jul 15 00:33:38 2005] : (6) Belros: moved lion. done
[Fri Jul 15 00:33:46 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Fri Jul 15 00:34:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: move to room at speed... assist in grapple
[Fri Jul 15 00:34:26 2005] : (4) Huerney: done
[Fri Jul 15 00:34:28 2005] : (1) DM: k.
[Fri Jul 15 00:34:32 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne joins the commotion as well
[Fri Jul 15 00:34:56 2005] : (1) DM: Need grapple checks.
[Fri Jul 15 00:35:01 2005] : (1) DM: HUerney
[Fri Jul 15 00:35:05 2005] : (1) DM: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Fri Jul 15 00:35:29 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Fri Jul 15 00:35:46 2005] : (1) DM: Damage?
[Fri Jul 15 00:35:47 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc, I am not assisiting in the grapple.
[Fri Jul 15 00:36:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: umm?
[Fri Jul 15 00:36:15 2005] : (4) Huerney: [1d3] -> [3] = (3)
[Fri Jul 15 00:36:21 2005] : (4) Huerney: subdual
[Fri Jul 15 00:36:27 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc group hug!
[Fri Jul 15 00:36:49 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. My turn...
[Fri Jul 15 00:37:59 2005] : (1) DM: The witch starts to distort and enlarge. All those grappling are pushed back 10 ft and loose their hold.
[Fri Jul 15 00:38:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc ooh, a sand*witch*
[Fri Jul 15 00:38:20 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc groan :-P
[Fri Jul 15 00:38:46 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc wow
[Fri Jul 15 00:38:58 2005] : (1) DM: Then the witch shifts back to her elven form and fly out of the window and upwards and out of sight.
[Fri Jul 15 00:38:58 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc is the purple thing a bed?
[Fri Jul 15 00:39:03 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc yes.
[Fri Jul 15 00:39:08 2005] : (1) DM: ooc It's supposed to be.
[Fri Jul 15 00:39:16 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc it looks like one too :)
[Fri Jul 15 00:39:29 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc looks very hotel like
[Fri Jul 15 00:39:30 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "I'm sorry, friends, I could not hold her."
[Fri Jul 15 00:39:35 2005] : (1) DM: Tar, your turn.
[Fri Jul 15 00:39:44 2005] : (1) DM: You take [1d6] -> [1] = (1) damage from the shard of ice.
[Fri Jul 15 00:39:49 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Going to the window, and taking a shot.
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Longbow, composite with bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [16,13] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:02 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Longbow, composite with bardsong (second): [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:11 2005] : (1) DM: At what? There's nothing there.
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:23 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: At the witch. Has she gone completely?
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:23 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc where'd she go?
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:34 2005] : (3) Hollyella: ooc She's still invisible?
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:41 2005] : (1) DM: upwards was the direction she took last.
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:42 2005] : (4) Huerney: up and out of sight...
[Fri Jul 15 00:40:55 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Well then, I don't do that.
[Fri Jul 15 00:41:12 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Can any of you offer me any healing?"
[Fri Jul 15 00:41:28 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "And me please?"
[Fri Jul 15 00:41:36 2005] : (6) Belros: Belros staggers to the doorway looking pretty beat up
[Fri Jul 15 00:41:39 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: I'm taking one of my potions. CLW: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Fri Jul 15 00:41:43 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I can offer some, but the battle was very heavy on my magical resources"
[Fri Jul 15 00:41:55 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Healing is only my secondary magic"
[Fri Jul 15 00:41:56 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Any you can offer would be good."
[Fri Jul 15 00:42:08 2005] : (4) Huerney: "I generally prefer to use it in battle"
[Fri Jul 15 00:42:15 2005] : (4) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)." )
[Fri Jul 15 00:42:22 2005] : (1) DM: *cough* turns!
[Fri Jul 15 00:42:27 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "It's a valid choice, so do not be ashamed."
[Fri Jul 15 00:42:37 2005] : (1) DM: It's hollys turn now.
[Fri Jul 15 00:42:54 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc sorry
[Fri Jul 15 00:42:58 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Hollyella starts searching the room
[Fri Jul 15 00:43:12 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Fri Jul 15 00:43:40 2005] : (1) DM: In 6 seconds you wont find. much. There's a heavy iron bound chest. fire poker etc. A wardrobe of assorted clothes.
[Fri Jul 15 00:43:51 2005] : (1) DM: Belros?
[Fri Jul 15 00:44:14 2005] : (6) Belros: move towards the others
[Fri Jul 15 00:44:32 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Fri Jul 15 00:44:48 2005] : (4) Huerney: run to ladder, then up the ladder
[Fri Jul 15 00:44:57 2005] : (4) Huerney: still hasted
[Fri Jul 15 00:45:07 2005] : (4) Huerney: try to see where she is if I can
[Fri Jul 15 00:45:15 2005] : (1) DM: Okay. You dash up the ladder push open the trap door and peek out?
[Fri Jul 15 00:45:21 2005] : (4) Huerney: yup
[Fri Jul 15 00:47:06 2005] : (4) Huerney: I shout to the others that she's here and so is the orb.
[Fri Jul 15 00:47:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: done
[Fri Jul 15 00:47:14 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne throws the crystal thing on the bed and runs after Huerney
[Fri Jul 15 00:47:41 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney's blocking the ladder so you can't get up it.
[Fri Jul 15 00:47:52 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: nope. done.
[Fri Jul 15 00:49:55 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: hello?
[Fri Jul 15 00:50:03 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc hi
[Fri Jul 15 00:50:08 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Fri Jul 15 00:50:13 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc just checking
[Fri Jul 15 00:50:21 2005] : (1) DM: Tar, your turn.
[Fri Jul 15 00:50:54 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Running through to the ladder.
[Fri Jul 15 00:51:07 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: That's all I've got time for.
[Fri Jul 15 00:51:13 2005] : (1) DM: Everyone doing the same?
[Fri Jul 15 00:51:19 2005] : (6) Belros: yeah
[Fri Jul 15 00:51:22 2005] : (3) Hollyella: Yep
[Fri Jul 15 00:51:28 2005] : (1) DM: Going to all climb up?
[Fri Jul 15 00:51:44 2005] : (3) Hollyella: If Huerney gets out of the way
[Fri Jul 15 00:51:50 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: yes
[Fri Jul 15 00:51:53 2005] : (1) DM: Huerney, you going topside?
[Fri Jul 15 00:52:25 2005] : (4) Huerney: Yup and running to her and attacking if poss
[Fri Jul 15 00:52:36 2005] : (1) DM: There's a wall of ice in the way.
[Fri Jul 15 00:52:46 2005] : (4) Huerney: Ah
[Fri Jul 15 00:53:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: Umm
[Fri Jul 15 00:53:24 2005] : (4) Huerney: Can I see through it?
[Fri Jul 15 00:53:39 2005] : (1) DM: Fuzzily. Like a bathroom window.
[Fri Jul 15 00:53:40 2005] : (4) Huerney: Can I throw something over it?
[Fri Jul 15 00:53:59 2005] : (1) DM: Sure. It's only 10 ft high.
[Fri Jul 15 00:54:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: Oh, in that case I'll jump it...
[Fri Jul 15 00:55:10 2005] : (4) Huerney: room for a run?
[Fri Jul 15 00:55:30 2005] : (1) DM: It's 15 ft radius. so you have 30 ft to run
[Fri Jul 15 00:55:31 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc not wanting to be a party pooper, but it's nearly 1am and I have to work tomorrow. Is this session going to be much longer?
[Fri Jul 15 00:55:48 2005] : (1) DM: No. 15 ft to run. It's a semi circle of course.
[Fri Jul 15 00:55:49 2005] : (4) Huerney: Jump Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Fri Jul 15 00:55:59 2005] : (1) DM: ooc just a bit longer....
[Fri Jul 15 00:56:05 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: ooc OK
[Fri Jul 15 00:56:14 2005] : (4) Huerney: *1.5 for haste
[Fri Jul 15 00:56:22 2005] : (4) Huerney: umm
[Fri Jul 15 00:56:25 2005] : (1) DM: ooc just as so as you get on the roof...
[Fri Jul 15 00:57:12 2005] : (4) Huerney: how do I calculate this??
[Fri Jul 15 00:57:34 2005] : (1) DM: Damned it I know. I don't think it's enough to a 10 ft high jump though.
[Fri Jul 15 00:58:16 2005] : (4) Huerney: OK... I throw a tanglefoot bag at her after that
[Fri Jul 15 00:58:31 2005] : (1) DM: k.
[Fri Jul 15 00:58:37 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Fri Jul 15 00:58:47 2005] : (4) Huerney: Ranged Touch Attack + PBS & Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [8,13] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d0+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Fri Jul 15 00:58:48 2005] : (4) Huerney: Ranged Touch Attack + PBS & Bardsong (second): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d0+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Fri Jul 15 00:59:04 2005] : (1) DM: Tangled or not. It was a hit
[Fri Jul 15 00:59:07 2005] : (1) DM: ?
[Fri Jul 15 00:59:16 2005] : (4) Huerney: done
[Fri Jul 15 00:59:19 2005] : (4) Huerney: lol
[Fri Jul 15 00:59:32 2005] : (1) DM: Everyone else pilling up the ladder while the witch chuckles at you?
[Fri Jul 15 00:59:38 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: Yep.
[Fri Jul 15 00:59:42 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: yep for me :)
[Fri Jul 15 00:59:48 2005] : (1) DM: You all get to the top...
[Fri Jul 15 01:00:09 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: The witch starts to shift and change shape again.
[Fri Jul 15 01:01:20 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Her neck elongates, a tail starts to form. Her arms and legs form into two great big paws with wicked claws. Scales in white and blue form over her body,
[Fri Jul 15 01:01:41 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Her mouth gapes wide and rows of sharp teeth form.
[Fri Jul 15 01:01:44 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "O, shit!"
[Fri Jul 15 01:01:54 2005] : (4) Huerney: "Err!"
[Fri Jul 15 01:02:15 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Oi"
[Fri Jul 15 01:02:15 2005] : (2) Tar Shevran: "Enough with taking her alive."
[Fri Jul 15 01:02:40 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: She continues growing in size, Ridges forming along her back. A heavy tail whips around. Buds sprout on her back
[Fri Jul 15 01:02:54 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Wings appear and grow larger.
[Fri Jul 15 01:03:35 2005] : (1) Frost Witch: Until crouched on the top of the tower in her glorious blue and white scales is a huge white dragon.
[Fri Jul 15 01:03:53 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Her mounth opens wide and she roars
[Fri Jul 15 01:03:56 2005] : (6) Belros: ooc okaaayyyyy
[Fri Jul 15 01:04:02 2005] : (4) Huerney: ooc not liking the word... Huge there!
[Fri Jul 15 01:04:03 2005] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlannes gasps
[Fri Jul 15 01:04:37 2005] : (1) White Dragon: Puny humans! Weakling elves! You think to defeat me!
[Fri Jul 15 01:05:06 2005] : (3) Hollyella: "Well, well, well, I wonder what her sister looks like in her tur form"
[Fri Jul 15 01:05:06 2005] : (1) White Dragon: GAME END