Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 12 May 2005

[Thu May 12 19:26:38 2005] : (2) DM: GAME START
[Thu May 12 19:26:39 2005] : (3) Huerney: yes
[Thu May 12 19:27:39 2005] : (2) DM: You've all left Port Hoon having outstayed your welcome and are heading West along the road towards the adjacent province of Tancia.
[Thu May 12 19:27:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc, NOW I remember. I stopped playing way before you guys did
[Thu May 12 19:28:17 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Having outstayed our welcome indeed. After all we did for them Grumble
[Thu May 12 19:28:25 2005] : (2) DM: To your left is the brooding dark forest called, er, Darkwood.
[Thu May 12 19:28:32 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Thu May 12 19:28:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc out of which I probably come to join you
[Thu May 12 19:28:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc since I was not there at the end :)
[Thu May 12 19:28:52 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Have you found yourself yet, Ayhlanne? ;)
[Thu May 12 19:28:59 2005] : (2) DM: To your left is reasonable farmland dotted with small holding and hamlets.
[Thu May 12 19:30:25 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc is the farmland in the forest?
[Thu May 12 19:30:37 2005] : (2) DM: Since the road is the main road between Lukern and the capital of Tancia -- Tansis -- it's well maintained and busy with merchant traffic.
[Thu May 12 19:30:54 2005] : (2) DM: ooc farmland to your right.
[Thu May 12 19:31:05 2005] : ** (1) Marnak occasionally waves at passing merchant caravans **
[Thu May 12 19:31:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc is Finduilas supposed to be in this game ?
[Thu May 12 19:31:29 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc :D
[Thu May 12 19:31:43 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney waves at anybody he sees
[Thu May 12 19:31:56 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Heh. I think some has the wrong nick...
[Thu May 12 19:31:56 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc What are you talking about? :P
[Thu May 12 19:32:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Comes out of the forest on the road
[Thu May 12 19:32:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I thought we were rid of the bloody paladin ;)
[Thu May 12 19:32:26 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney waves at Ayhlanne
[Thu May 12 19:32:37 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Who is that?"
[Thu May 12 19:32:46 2005] : (3) Huerney: "look who it is!"
[Thu May 12 19:32:48 2005] : ** (1) Marnak shifts a little in the saddle **
[Thu May 12 19:33:08 2005] : (3) Huerney: "it's our erstwhile ranger Ayhlanne and her companion"
[Thu May 12 19:33:13 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Ha, it's Ayhlanne"
[Thu May 12 19:33:16 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Ah, a friend of yours?"
[Thu May 12 19:33:29 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin Waves
[Thu May 12 19:33:30 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I'll trust her then.
[Thu May 12 19:33:31 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "How good to see you again!"
[Thu May 12 19:33:32 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Indeed, a long friend of mine!"
[Thu May 12 19:33:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: waves back
[Thu May 12 19:34:06 2005] : ** (1) Marnak stands up on the saddle and bows **
[Thu May 12 19:34:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc errr, do we know this Marnak person?
[Thu May 12 19:35:01 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc the others do.
[Thu May 12 19:35:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Indeed it is"
[Thu May 12 19:35:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I have missed you"
[Thu May 12 19:35:12 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Well, look who the cat dragged in" (smiling)
[Thu May 12 19:35:14 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc we do, you don't
[Thu May 12 19:35:16 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc We do, more or less, you don't
[Thu May 12 19:35:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne eyes Marmak suspisciously
[Thu May 12 19:35:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc he lloks like what?
[Thu May 12 19:35:41 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Did you find the balance that you were seeking?"
[Thu May 12 19:35:57 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Ayhlanne, allow me to introduce Marnak to you"
[Thu May 12 19:36:07 2005] : ** (1) Marnak is slightly above average height, slim, with brown hair and a trimmed beard. **
[Thu May 12 19:36:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I did, indeed. It was good to have time to myself"
[Thu May 12 19:36:09 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc He looks flashy
[Thu May 12 19:36:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc what race?
[Thu May 12 19:36:23 2005] : (3) Huerney: "'cause we could have got you one in Port Hoon"
[Thu May 12 19:36:32 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney winks at Ayhlanne
[Thu May 12 19:36:39 2005] : ** (1) Marnak is currently wearing black clothing and a rapier **
[Thu May 12 19:36:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne laughs
[Thu May 12 19:36:44 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc human
[Thu May 12 19:36:48 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "It's so great to have you with us again"
[Thu May 12 19:37:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I have missed you young one, I am glad you have not lost your sense of humour"
[Thu May 12 19:37:07 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I gather you travel the wilderness, lady."
[Thu May 12 19:37:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hello Marmak"
[Thu May 12 19:37:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "You gather well, indeed"
[Thu May 12 19:37:31 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Did you have fun without us?"
[Thu May 12 19:37:37 2005] : (1) Marnak: "It is not something I do well, but I respect those who can. I am more at home in cities."
[Thu May 12 19:37:39 2005] : (6) Nerin: "If you can call it humour"
[Thu May 12 19:38:10 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I see"
[Thu May 12 19:38:26 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella grins at Nerin
[Thu May 12 19:38:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, I am confused, can Nerin and Huerny change colours?
[Thu May 12 19:39:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc actually, Nerin, cos Huerney always has had this terrible purple ;)
[Thu May 12 19:39:08 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu May 12 19:39:10 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc hows this?
[Thu May 12 19:39:16 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc worse
[Thu May 12 19:39:18 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc bad
[Thu May 12 19:39:21 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc The same?
[Thu May 12 19:39:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc how about paler blue?
[Thu May 12 19:39:34 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc will that work?
[Thu May 12 19:39:36 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc How about red?
[Thu May 12 19:39:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc or red?
[Thu May 12 19:39:41 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc if we can see it :-)
[Thu May 12 19:39:43 2005] : (2) DM: ooc orange is free.
[Thu May 12 19:39:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc orange sounds good :)
[Thu May 12 19:40:05 2005] : (2) DM: ooc or dark green
[Thu May 12 19:40:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc this?
[Thu May 12 19:40:16 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc that will do :-)
[Thu May 12 19:40:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc fine with me
[Thu May 12 19:40:21 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Fine with me
[Thu May 12 19:40:31 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc or this?
[Thu May 12 19:40:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc whichever :)
[Thu May 12 19:41:03 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc you used to be lilac
[Thu May 12 19:41:23 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc lost that when my hdd crashed :(
[Thu May 12 19:41:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Nerin, I very much agree, but you can't take away thier illusions from those young ones" winks
[Thu May 12 19:41:31 2005] : (3) Huerney: here
[Thu May 12 19:41:52 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Forgot to mention. Henry, we prefer not to use /me and instead use italiics for actions.
[Thu May 12 19:42:07 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella laughs out loud
[Thu May 12 19:42:14 2005] : (2) DM: ooc just so.
[Thu May 12 19:42:22 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc this?
[Thu May 12 19:42:30 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc yup
[Thu May 12 19:42:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc yep ;)
[Thu May 12 19:42:34 2005] : (1) Marnak: DM: OK, I'll try to remember.
[Thu May 12 19:42:43 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc ok, lets play :P
[Thu May 12 19:43:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "So where are you people headed?"
[Thu May 12 19:43:29 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin points forwards
[Thu May 12 19:43:34 2005] : (3) Huerney: "We heard that there was adventure to be had in Tansis"
[Thu May 12 19:43:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I have just spent time in the forest, so even if you're headed to town, I think I can manage"
[Thu May 12 19:43:39 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc For actions first type the text (beginning with your name) and *then* press the italics button
[Thu May 12 19:44:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Tansis...hmm, ok"
[Thu May 12 19:44:04 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Riding West. Port Hoon is a small town, and small towns lose their liking for me."
[Thu May 12 19:44:05 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "We've just left town, we had enough of them and they of us"
[Thu May 12 19:44:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Oh really?"
[Thu May 12 19:44:29 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Port Hoon is pretty big though Marnak"
[Thu May 12 19:44:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne winks "I never liked Port Hoon"
[Thu May 12 19:44:47 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Yes, they couldn't stand to be prove wrong. Stuck up bunch of wizards"
[Thu May 12 19:44:53 2005] : (5) Hollyella: proven
[Thu May 12 19:45:25 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Of course Lukern is bigger, but I've not seen anywhere bigger than that"
[Thu May 12 19:45:28 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I like Port Hoon; there is still money there. I think I would be... better employed... elsewhere for a few years."
[Thu May 12 19:45:45 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak grins
[Thu May 12 19:45:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne eyes Marnak curiously
[Thu May 12 19:45:58 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Problems?"
[Thu May 12 19:46:06 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella starts singing about stupid wizards that have locked themselves in a tower and can't get out
[Thu May 12 19:46:06 2005] : (3) Huerney: "That never seemed to deter Darvin"
[Thu May 12 19:46:32 2005] : (1) Marnak: "A visitor arrived in town, who claimed to have met me elsewhere. I assure you, he did NOT meet Marnak."
[Thu May 12 19:46:47 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "I stilll want to hear more about that guy. He sounds ... intriguing"
[Thu May 12 19:46:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Anyway, let me not slow you and let us go ahead so we can find a better place to discuss"
[Thu May 12 19:47:09 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak can talk and ride!
[Thu May 12 19:47:16 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Anyway, it's great that you're here Ayhlanne, shall we chat while we press on ahead?"
[Thu May 12 19:47:21 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc We know :P
[Thu May 12 19:47:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne calls Ananiel, who's been circling above their heads
[Thu May 12 19:47:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne calls Ananiel, who's been circling above their heads
[Thu May 12 19:48:04 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Marnak, please meet my friend, Anniel
[Thu May 12 19:48:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ohhh, doe the go through?
[Thu May 12 19:48:20 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc what sort of animal?
[Thu May 12 19:48:35 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc hawk?
[Thu May 12 19:48:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc eagle
[Thu May 12 19:48:41 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc :-)
[Thu May 12 19:49:00 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak waves at the sky
[Thu May 12 19:49:24 2005] : (1) Marnak: "That's a sort of freedom I could appreciate."
[Thu May 12 19:49:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yep"
[Thu May 12 19:49:42 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Personally, I think flying is over-rated"
[Thu May 12 19:49:51 2005] : (2) DM: You ride on talking as you go.
[Thu May 12 19:49:59 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Sure, Nerin, yours is the ground"
[Thu May 12 19:50:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Two feet fast on the ground, if not underground, and you're happy"
[Thu May 12 19:50:32 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Of course, I can feel free anywhere! It is only an attitude."
[Thu May 12 19:50:48 2005] : ** (3) Huerney looks at Horsey's feet **
[Thu May 12 19:50:54 2005] : (2) DM: It's a fine late summer afternoon. Gentle breeze, sun shining through the clouds occasionally. Birds singing in the trees and hedgerows.
[Thu May 12 19:50:56 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Well, a few ales help the happiness"
[Thu May 12 19:50:59 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak draws out a short cord, and starts doing cat's cradle type things to make a prison
[Thu May 12 19:51:19 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc I changed my emote colour to the same as my chat colour - looks OK to me :)
[Thu May 12 19:51:43 2005] : (2) DM: ooc yeah but it still looks green to us.
[Thu May 12 19:51:48 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Thu May 12 19:51:50 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc Oh!
[Thu May 12 19:51:54 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc true, lol
[Thu May 12 19:52:15 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc *cough*bug*cough*
[Thu May 12 19:52:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc green to me as well ;)
[Thu May 12 19:52:56 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney is admiring the way horsey is about 4 inches off the ground
[Thu May 12 19:53:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc ohhh, fancy
[Thu May 12 19:53:37 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc whys that?
[Thu May 12 19:53:44 2005] : (2) DM: Regular milestones tick of the distance to the border and Tansis. You estimate you'll reach the border between the Duchy of Lukern and Tancia late afternoon.
[Thu May 12 19:54:23 2005] : (3) Huerney: huerney sings some epics as the miles roll by
[Thu May 12 19:55:01 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin tries to not listen
[Thu May 12 19:55:13 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am not sure I really missed you all that much, coming to think of it" winks
[Thu May 12 19:55:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne sings along
[Thu May 12 19:55:28 2005] : (2) DM: At around 4pm you see a building up ahead.
[Thu May 12 19:56:04 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella talks to Ayhlanne about their recent adventures
[Thu May 12 19:56:07 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc I probably spot it at about 5pm then
[Thu May 12 19:56:17 2005] : (2) DM: It's a squat grey tower of stone surrounded by a few other low buildings. The road passes through.
[Thu May 12 19:56:19 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc only if we point it out
[Thu May 12 19:56:25 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu May 12 19:56:48 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Whats this? Some sort of guard post?"
[Thu May 12 19:56:49 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella looks at the tower, trying to figure out what it's for
[Thu May 12 19:57:08 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Maybe a toll gate?"
[Thu May 12 19:57:18 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak wonders, and looks for signs of life
[Thu May 12 19:57:18 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Strange"
[Thu May 12 19:57:24 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Do you think that this is the border?"
[Thu May 12 19:57:36 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Well, only one way to find out"
[Thu May 12 19:58:12 2005] : (2) DM: Carrying on up the road?
[Thu May 12 19:58:18 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney keeps Horsey trotting along silently
[Thu May 12 19:58:34 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin does likewise
[Thu May 12 19:58:56 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak decides to ride around the cluster of buildings
[Thu May 12 19:58:57 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Yep, let's go on
[Thu May 12 19:59:04 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Huerney, what's up with your horse? Is it magic?
[Thu May 12 19:59:14 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella rides forward
[Thu May 12 19:59:20 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak manages to acquire a long purple cape
[Thu May 12 20:00:57 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella looks for signs of activity up ahead
[Thu May 12 20:01:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu May 12 20:01:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: oops
[Thu May 12 20:01:36 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Farkenella follows
[Thu May 12 20:01:39 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak is being ostentatious
[Thu May 12 20:01:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooooops
[Thu May 12 20:01:47 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc it has horseshoes of the zephyr on... you gave them to me
[Thu May 12 20:01:52 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Isn't he always? ;)
[Thu May 12 20:01:52 2005] : (2) DM: Marnak, the ground here is rather rough going here. There's no farmland here and it's rough grass and scrub.
[Thu May 12 20:02:23 2005] : (2) DM: You can pick your way carefully if you wish.
[Thu May 12 20:02:35 2005] : (1) Marnak: OK, I'm still circling it - I'm assuming there's enough room to make about 1/2 speed?
[Thu May 12 20:02:59 2005] : (2) DM: Okay.
[Thu May 12 20:03:35 2005] : (2) DM: As you approach you see two people standing on the road amongst the buildings.
[Thu May 12 20:03:45 2005] : (2) DM: They're armed with halberd.
[Thu May 12 20:04:35 2005] : (2) DM: Standing would more correctly described as slouching.
[Thu May 12 20:04:45 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne looses her bow a little
[Thu May 12 20:05:02 2005] : (2) DM: Still riding on?
[Thu May 12 20:05:16 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak rides towards the cluster of buildings, from the North
[Thu May 12 20:05:29 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella gets her bow ready, but not armed yet
[Thu May 12 20:05:31 2005] : ** (3) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) for 3 hours) **
[Thu May 12 20:05:33 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Yep
[Thu May 12 20:05:38 2005] : (6) Nerin: "hmm, Border guards?"
[Thu May 12 20:06:00 2005] : (2) DM: Marnak, you haven't gotten far enough to be north of the buildings yet.
[Thu May 12 20:06:03 2005] : (3) Huerney: "I guess so, but we can't be too careful"
[Thu May 12 20:06:19 2005] : (2) DM: As you reach hailing distance...
[Thu May 12 20:06:39 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: "Hullo there!"
[Thu May 12 20:07:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne nods back to the greeter
[Thu May 12 20:07:13 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: "Tell your companion to get back on the road."
[Thu May 12 20:07:13 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hello there indeed"
[Thu May 12 20:07:28 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I can hear you, man!"
[Thu May 12 20:07:32 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: "He'll break his horses legs if he's not careful."
[Thu May 12 20:07:43 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Umm, Marnak, I think we have to pass through here"
[Thu May 12 20:07:49 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Have you dug pits then, lad?"
[Thu May 12 20:07:50 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Rough ground around here?"
[Thu May 12 20:08:07 2005] : (3) Huerney: "are there traps up there?"
[Thu May 12 20:08:33 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney shouts
[Thu May 12 20:08:40 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: "There might be one or two. To catch those tryin' to dodge the tolls."
[Thu May 12 20:08:42 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Marnak, I think we have to pass through here"
[Thu May 12 20:08:51 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I'm on my way"
[Thu May 12 20:09:04 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Tolls indeed. Who's asking them?"
[Thu May 12 20:09:04 2005] : (3) Huerney: "There's traps up there! careful of your horse!"
[Thu May 12 20:09:05 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: "Though I can't see why they bovver. They 'ain't much."
[Thu May 12 20:09:10 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I just don't like gray towers."
[Thu May 12 20:09:10 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Heh, I was wondering how a gate in open country would work"
[Thu May 12 20:10:10 2005] : (3) Huerney: to guard
[Thu May 12 20:10:15 2005] : (2) DM: You ride up to the two bored looking guards. They look a little scruffy and unshaven.
[Thu May 12 20:10:17 2005] : (3) Huerney: "what are the tolls?"
[Thu May 12 20:10:27 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "And why?"
[Thu May 12 20:11:14 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: "See as you're just travellers. 'Tis 5 silver pieces a piece. We gotta search your bags, mind. Unless... *cough*"
[Thu May 12 20:11:32 2005] : (3) Huerney: "you want healing?"
[Thu May 12 20:11:40 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Thats a nasty cough you get there"
[Thu May 12 20:11:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes indeed, it just take a passage thought the woods to escape the toll"
[Thu May 12 20:11:58 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: Smiff rolls his eyes.
[Thu May 12 20:12:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin smiles
[Thu May 12 20:12:12 2005] : (3) Huerney: "What is there a toll on?"
[Thu May 12 20:12:13 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Oh, I'm sure you can search my bags. No contraband at all."
[Thu May 12 20:12:25 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: "What I mean is that perhaps a little something to speed you on your way?"
[Thu May 12 20:12:28 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Contraband? What a novel idea"
[Thu May 12 20:12:36 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella laughs
[Thu May 12 20:12:49 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: "Tolls for you road. Gotta keep it up to scratch you know."
[Thu May 12 20:12:52 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Depends what's considered contraband"
[Thu May 12 20:12:52 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Be my guest, search away"
[Thu May 12 20:13:14 2005] : (3) Huerney: "We're travellers not merchants"
[Thu May 12 20:13:33 2005] : (2) DM: As the guards start to paw desultorily through your saddle bags...
[Thu May 12 20:13:47 2005] : (6) Nerin: "So what exactly are you looking for?"
[Thu May 12 20:14:06 2005] : (2) DM: The sky darkens, and you feel a chill in the air.
[Thu May 12 20:14:14 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella strokes her cat and smiles as she looks at men at work
[Thu May 12 20:14:22 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney shivers
[Thu May 12 20:14:40 2005] : (6) Nerin: "How much further to the city?"
[Thu May 12 20:14:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ananiel cries from above
[Thu May 12 20:14:45 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak gets ready to draw his sword
[Thu May 12 20:15:20 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella looks at Marnak and lifts her eyebrows
[Thu May 12 20:15:30 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Whispering: "Something wrong?"
[Thu May 12 20:15:37 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I don't like this wind."
[Thu May 12 20:15:43 2005] : (2) Smiff: "Spices actually. Bloody daft if you ask me. Dunno why exactly. Something to do wiv' the merchants in Tansis or summat."
[Thu May 12 20:15:49 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Too many beans?"
[Thu May 12 20:16:01 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Whats up with thon bird?"
[Thu May 12 20:16:06 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Nothing in my saddlebags"
[Thu May 12 20:16:06 2005] : (2) DM: Tendrils of fog swirl around the buildings.
[Thu May 12 20:16:26 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I'm not happy about this"
[Thu May 12 20:16:28 2005] : (2) DM: The guards shiver and mutter.
[Thu May 12 20:16:33 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "This is strange"
[Thu May 12 20:16:37 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Excuse me, this all looks a bit odd"
[Thu May 12 20:16:37 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella pulls her cloak around her
[Thu May 12 20:16:55 2005] : (2) Guard Smiff: (looking up) "What the..? This ain't right."
[Thu May 12 20:16:57 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney dismounts...
[Thu May 12 20:17:01 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Fog at this time of day is strange. I dont like it"
[Thu May 12 20:17:13 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)" )
[Thu May 12 20:17:13 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Neither do I"
[Thu May 12 20:17:17 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak draws his sword
[Thu May 12 20:17:25 2005] : (2) DM: The two guards start to back away towards a doorway into a building attached to the tower.
[Thu May 12 20:17:32 2005] : (3) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... #"Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you!"#
[Thu May 12 20:17:37 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin dismounts
[Thu May 12 20:17:41 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella arms her bow
[Thu May 12 20:17:52 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Let us come with you; we can protect you."
[Thu May 12 20:17:59 2005] : (3) Huerney: huerney draws his rapier and attaches his shield
[Thu May 12 20:18:05 2005] : (2) DM: You near a chilling howl echo. Awhooooo..!
[Thu May 12 20:18:13 2005] : (3) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+12] -> [2,12] = (14)
[Thu May 12 20:18:13 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella dismounts
[Thu May 12 20:18:17 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin hefts his hammer
[Thu May 12 20:18:25 2005] : (2) DM: Spot checks every one.
[Thu May 12 20:18:28 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney shrugs
[Thu May 12 20:18:32 2005] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24)
[Thu May 12 20:18:33 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Thu May 12 20:18:34 2005] : (1) Marnak: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Thu May 12 20:18:35 2005] : (3) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Thu May 12 20:18:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Thu May 12 20:18:48 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I have my bow ready)
[Thu May 12 20:19:03 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak asks the guards to look after the horses
[Thu May 12 20:19:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ananiel Daylight Spot Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [15,16] = (31)
[Thu May 12 20:19:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne dismounts and holds her horse
[Thu May 12 20:19:33 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney heeps singing as things progress
[Thu May 12 20:19:37 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc She still flying above us?
[Thu May 12 20:19:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc yes
[Thu May 12 20:21:37 2005] : (2) DM: ooc bear with me. Forgotten all the rules dammit.
[Thu May 12 20:21:46 2005] : (3) Huerney: : #"Until the far far sunset, we fight, hold fast my friends""# Bardsong is Active: +2 to hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear
[Thu May 12 20:21:58 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc brb loo
[Thu May 12 20:22:07 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc good idea
[Thu May 12 20:23:26 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc back
[Thu May 12 20:23:58 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc /me gets food!
[Thu May 12 20:25:42 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc back
[Thu May 12 20:26:02 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc back
[Thu May 12 20:29:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ?
[Thu May 12 20:29:25 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin shouts...
[Thu May 12 20:29:35 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Look over there!!"
[Thu May 12 20:29:42 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "What?"
[Thu May 12 20:29:44 2005] : (2) DM: Everyone roll initiative.
[Thu May 12 20:29:46 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin points to the mist
[Thu May 12 20:29:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Thu May 12 20:29:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc oops wait
[Thu May 12 20:29:56 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Its a big..... thing!"
[Thu May 12 20:29:58 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Thu May 12 20:30:00 2005] : (6) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Thu May 12 20:30:01 2005] : (3) Huerney: : Initiative Huerney: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Thu May 12 20:30:10 2005] : (2) DM: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Thu May 12 20:30:15 2005] : (3) Huerney: "huh?"
[Thu May 12 20:30:16 2005] : ** (1) Marnak found the F1 macro key **
[Thu May 12 20:30:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc initiative is what?
[Thu May 12 20:30:31 2005] : (1) Marnak: Initiative: [Bad dice format] - [1d20+D]
[Thu May 12 20:30:32 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc A seperate function
[Thu May 12 20:30:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc no, but what does it take into account???
[Thu May 12 20:30:52 2005] : (2) DM: ooc 1d20 + dex bonus (+ improved initiative if you have it at)
[Thu May 12 20:30:56 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "A thing? That doesn't help a lot"
[Thu May 12 20:31:02 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc 1d20 + dex, Plus any other bomuses
[Thu May 12 20:31:18 2005] : (1) Marnak: [Bad dice format] - [1d20+D]
[Thu May 12 20:31:25 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella peers in the indicated direction
[Thu May 12 20:31:28 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc I'm having issues.
[Thu May 12 20:31:32 2005] : (1) Marnak: [Bad dice format] - [1d20+d]
[Thu May 12 20:31:38 2005] : (1) Marnak: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Thu May 12 20:31:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc, ok then
[Thu May 12 20:31:42 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Used your modifier, not the d
[Thu May 12 20:31:42 2005] : (6) Nerin: "A big furry thing"
[Thu May 12 20:31:45 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc initiative is 20
[Thu May 12 20:32:20 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak faces in the direction pointed, sword ready
[Thu May 12 20:32:29 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Does it look like it's going to attack?"
[Thu May 12 20:32:38 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc it doesn't work with stats in the app macros Henry
[Thu May 12 20:32:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne point her bow in the direction shown
[Thu May 12 20:32:52 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc you have to just put the +3 in
[Thu May 12 20:32:59 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne, what's your initiative roll?
[Thu May 12 20:33:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc up there, it's 18
[Thu May 12 20:33:13 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney looks where everyone else is looking
[Thu May 12 20:34:27 2005] : (6) Nerin: "We'll find out in a minute!"
[Thu May 12 20:34:39 2005] : (2) DM: Hollyella, it's your turn. You don't see anything through the fog. But you near something growling in front and behind.
[Thu May 12 20:35:06 2005] : (5) Hollyella: /me turns around to look behind her
[Thu May 12 20:35:15 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Oops
[Thu May 12 20:35:35 2005] : (2) DM: Still don't see anything.
[Thu May 12 20:36:17 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella shoots at where the sound came from
[Thu May 12 20:36:22 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite +1 (base): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu May 12 20:36:54 2005] : (2) DM: The fog swallows your arrow and you hear it clatter against stone.
[Thu May 12 20:37:29 2005] : (2) DM: Suddenly four large shapes bound out of the fog, snarling.
[Thu May 12 20:37:49 2005] : (2) DM: They're about 8 ft long, white furred and rather wolf like.
[Thu May 12 20:38:02 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc awww, sound cute :)
[Thu May 12 20:38:08 2005] : (3) Huerney: #"Until the far far sunset, we fight, hold fast my friends"# Bardsong is Active: +2 to hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear
[Thu May 12 20:38:36 2005] : (2) DM: One pounces on one of the hapless guards and disembowles him with a viscious slash of teeth.
[Thu May 12 20:38:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc nice
[Thu May 12 20:38:52 2005] : (2) DM: One charges at...
[Thu May 12 20:38:53 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc NIce?
[Thu May 12 20:39:01 2005] : (2) DM: Marnak
[Thu May 12 20:39:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc yeah, I like guts ;)
[Thu May 12 20:39:12 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Bad girl!
[Thu May 12 20:39:22 2005] : (2) DM: Bite: [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23)
[Thu May 12 20:39:35 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc mmmm sausages
[Thu May 12 20:39:39 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc do I get Dodge bonus?
[Thu May 12 20:39:59 2005] : (2) DM: That one came from the east.
[Thu May 12 20:40:08 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Yup. You weren't surprised.
[Thu May 12 20:40:13 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc can we have a drawing?
[Thu May 12 20:40:26 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc of the guts?
[Thu May 12 20:40:28 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc still hits
[Thu May 12 20:40:54 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu May 12 20:41:29 2005] : (2) DM: ooc I seem to have mislaid my minatures...
[Thu May 12 20:41:41 2005] : (2) DM: ooc You'll have to scribble today.
[Thu May 12 20:45:01 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Minatures for everyone but Marnak...
[Thu May 12 20:45:16 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc woe is me!
[Thu May 12 20:45:46 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Position yourselfs people.
[Thu May 12 20:45:51 2005] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) Marnak...
[Thu May 12 20:46:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: where's the road? I'm lost
[Thu May 12 20:46:30 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc only 2 enemy?
[Thu May 12 20:46:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc where are the gards
[Thu May 12 20:47:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: +u
[Thu May 12 20:47:05 2005] : (2) DM: ooc dying.
[Thu May 12 20:47:42 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Everyone in position?
[Thu May 12 20:48:07 2005] : (3) Huerney: yup
[Thu May 12 20:48:50 2005] : (6) Nerin: ready
[Thu May 12 20:49:01 2005] : (2) DM: Marnak, take [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7) damage
[Thu May 12 20:49:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: yup
[Thu May 12 20:49:10 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Yep
[Thu May 12 20:49:34 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc does that mean it ran through my threat zone?
[Thu May 12 20:49:41 2005] : (2) DM: A third lunges for Huerney
[Thu May 12 20:50:07 2005] : (2) DM: AoO if you like.
[Thu May 12 20:50:15 2005] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Thu May 12 20:50:15 2005] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu May 12 20:50:22 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc thre was one, and suddenly a third?
[Thu May 12 20:50:31 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc there are 4
[Thu May 12 20:50:34 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc the first killed a guard
[Thu May 12 20:50:40 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc the second bit me
[Thu May 12 20:50:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, forgot the guts :)
[Thu May 12 20:50:54 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc 4 altogether
[Thu May 12 20:50:55 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc /me is notagoldfish
[Thu May 12 20:50:58 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney you score a line down its back as it bounds past.
[Thu May 12 20:51:21 2005] : (2) DM: The third lunges (again..) for Huerney.
[Thu May 12 20:51:38 2005] : (2) DM: Bite: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Thu May 12 20:51:46 2005] : (2) DM: AC?
[Thu May 12 20:51:49 2005] : (3) Huerney: it misses
[Thu May 12 20:51:51 2005] : (3) Huerney: 23
[Thu May 12 20:52:09 2005] : (2) DM: The forth snaps at Hollyella
[Thu May 12 20:52:51 2005] : (2) DM: I remaining guard bolts for the door, crashes through it and slams it shut behind him.
[Thu May 12 20:52:58 2005] : (2) DM: Marnak, your turn.
[Thu May 12 20:53:20 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak fights back
[Thu May 12 20:53:23 2005] : (1) Marnak: Rapier +2, flame, with bardsong (base): [1d20+16] -> [13,16] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+1d6] -> [1,7,6] = (14)
[Thu May 12 20:53:23 2005] : (1) Marnak: Rapier +2, flame, with bardsong (second): [1d20+11] -> [11,11] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+1d6] -> [6,7,2] = (15)
[Thu May 12 20:53:29 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc There was a door?
[Thu May 12 20:53:39 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc into the building
[Thu May 12 20:53:51 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Er. Yes. There are generally doors in buildings...
[Thu May 12 20:54:00 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc I never realised we had a place to run to
[Thu May 12 20:54:10 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Flame? Curse you!
[Thu May 12 20:54:29 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc It's always been flaming :-)
[Thu May 12 20:54:58 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak is now clad in a shining chain shirt, and no longer looks even slightly amusing.
[Thu May 12 20:55:16 2005] : (2) DM: Two good stabs leaves the wolf limping and bleeding badly.
[Thu May 12 20:55:24 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc We'll be the judge of that, thank you :P
[Thu May 12 20:55:29 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc :-P
[Thu May 12 20:55:33 2005] : (2) DM: Nerin?
[Thu May 12 20:55:56 2005] : (6) Nerin: head for #1 and thump him
[Thu May 12 20:56:10 2005] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (Bardsong) (base): [1d20+18] -> [8,18] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+8+1d6] -> [5,8,4] = (17)
[Thu May 12 20:56:10 2005] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (Bardsong) (second): [1d20+13] -> [1,13] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+8+1d6] -> [3,8,4] = (15)
[Thu May 12 20:57:29 2005] : (2) DM: You partially crush its snout. You hear teeth splinter.
[Thu May 12 20:57:35 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu May 12 20:57:36 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc eww
[Thu May 12 20:58:09 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne turns around and aims at 4
[Thu May 12 20:58:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc how far am I?
[Thu May 12 20:58:30 2005] : (2) DM: ooc each square is about 5 ft.
[Thu May 12 20:58:35 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc what square are you in, looks like you provole an AoO
[Thu May 12 20:58:53 2005] : (2) DM: ooc yup
[Thu May 12 20:59:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc aao?
[Thu May 12 20:59:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc from whom? where? go and strike my friends :)
[Thu May 12 20:59:54 2005] : (2) DM: ooc attack of oppurtunity from wolf number 1.
[Thu May 12 21:00:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc, I just turn around heh
[Thu May 12 21:00:12 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc from any enemy in an adjacent square when you use a ranged weapon
[Thu May 12 21:00:16 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc but go ahead
[Thu May 12 21:00:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ok
[Thu May 12 21:00:30 2005] : (2) DM: Bite: [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29)
[Thu May 12 21:00:39 2005] : (2) DM: Possible critical: Bite: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Thu May 12 21:00:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: hit
[Thu May 12 21:01:07 2005] : (2) DM: Take [1d8+6] -> [6,6] = (12) damage as the wolve nips your thigh.
[Thu May 12 21:01:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Bard Song] (base): [1d20+17] -> [15,17] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Thu May 12 21:01:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Bard Song] (second): [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Thu May 12 21:01:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc on 4
[Thu May 12 21:02:11 2005] : (2) DM: One arrow strikes the wolf's shoulder, the other misses disappears into the fog.
[Thu May 12 21:02:25 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Thu May 12 21:03:13 2005] : (3) Huerney: Swipe at the nearest to me... keep singing though
[Thu May 12 21:03:17 2005] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu May 12 21:03:18 2005] : (3) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] -> [6,2,10] = (18)
[Thu May 12 21:03:18 2005] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Thu May 12 21:03:54 2005] : (2) DM: Two solid hits.
[Thu May 12 21:04:01 2005] : (2) DM: Holly?
[Thu May 12 21:04:33 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Stepping back and castic mage armour
[Thu May 12 21:04:50 2005] : (2) DM: k.
[Thu May 12 21:05:04 2005] : (5) Hollyella: casting
[Thu May 12 21:05:58 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: First wolf opens it jaws wide and sends a blast of freezing cold air towards Ayhlanne, Nerin and Hollyella.
[Thu May 12 21:06:06 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: Make reflex saves.
[Thu May 12 21:06:14 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Thu May 12 21:06:15 2005] : (6) Nerin: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu May 12 21:06:17 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
[Thu May 12 21:06:32 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: Cold damage: [4d6] -> [3,1,5,6] = (15)
[Thu May 12 21:06:44 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: Nerin, take 15. Ayhlanne and Hollyella take 7.
[Thu May 12 21:07:11 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Are you sure? I'm a rogue, remember
[Thu May 12 21:07:52 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: Take none then. (stupid rogues mutter, mutter)
[Thu May 12 21:08:21 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: 2nd wolves tries for a bit out of Marnak
[Thu May 12 21:08:26 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: Bite: [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
[Thu May 12 21:08:28 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL :P
[Thu May 12 21:08:29 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc tis an excellent ability, that
[Thu May 12 21:08:39 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc It is :D
[Thu May 12 21:08:46 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc hit again :-/
[Thu May 12 21:09:01 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: Take [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9) damage
[Thu May 12 21:09:23 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: 3rd wolve snarls and snaps at Huerney. [1d20+9] -> [7,9] = (16)
[Thu May 12 21:09:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc this so reminds me of BG :) the winter wolf pelt quest :D
[Thu May 12 21:09:36 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: Teeth clacking on empty air
[Thu May 12 21:09:45 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc lol
[Thu May 12 21:10:06 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: 4th wolf circles behind Nerin and attacks. [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17)
[Thu May 12 21:10:25 2005] : (6) Nerin: nope
[Thu May 12 21:10:34 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: Ayhlanne, you get a AoO against the wolf.
[Thu May 12 21:10:44 2005] : (2) Winter Wolf: ooc or do you if you have a ranged weapon?
[Thu May 12 21:10:50 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc she's using a ranged weapon
[Thu May 12 21:10:53 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc no AoO
[Thu May 12 21:11:04 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc *sigh*
[Thu May 12 21:11:22 2005] : (2) DM: Marnak?
[Thu May 12 21:11:36 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc how injured is #2 looking?
[Thu May 12 21:12:10 2005] : (1) Marnak: First attack against #2; if it drops, 5-ft step and attack #1
[Thu May 12 21:12:13 2005] : (1) Marnak: Rapier +2, flame, with bardsong (base): [1d20+16] -> [7,16] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+1d6] -> [6,7,1] = (14)
[Thu May 12 21:12:13 2005] : (1) Marnak: Rapier +2, flame, with bardsong (second): [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+1d6] -> [1,7,2] = (10)
[Thu May 12 21:12:47 2005] : (2) DM: The wolf yelps and staggers a bit before collapsing onto the road.
[Thu May 12 21:13:10 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc do I get the second one too?
[Thu May 12 21:13:50 2005] : (2) DM: ooc A full attack is against only one opponent I thought? And the 5ft step must be at the start or end of the round.
[Thu May 12 21:13:58 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc true
[Thu May 12 21:14:00 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc sorry
[Thu May 12 21:14:06 2005] : (2) DM: Nerin?
[Thu May 12 21:14:14 2005] : (6) Nerin: #1 again
[Thu May 12 21:14:16 2005] : (1) Marnak: follow up with a step towards #1
[Thu May 12 21:14:19 2005] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (Bardsong) (base): [1d20+18] -> [8,18] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+8+1d6] -> [4,8,3] = (15)
[Thu May 12 21:14:19 2005] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (Bardsong) (second): [1d20+13] -> [12,13] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+8+1d6] -> [5,8,4] = (17)
[Thu May 12 21:14:21 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc 5ft step is move equiv action
[Thu May 12 21:15:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I've been playing this for years, and still don't know all the move in combat stuff
[Thu May 12 21:15:05 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc the reason for using it is that it never provokes an AoO
[Thu May 12 21:15:10 2005] : (2) DM: ooc a 5ft step that doesn't provoke an AoO is a move equiv. I tihink. Or something like that.
[Thu May 12 21:15:57 2005] : (2) DM: ooc a regular 5 ft step you can take at the end/beginning of a round but it may provoke an AoO.
[Thu May 12 21:16:07 2005] : (6) Nerin: is #4 right behind me now?
[Thu May 12 21:16:20 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Where's an annoying rules lawyer when you need one...
[Thu May 12 21:16:33 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc /me points to Huerney
[Thu May 12 21:16:33 2005] : (2) DM: Sorry, yes.
[Thu May 12 21:17:52 2005] : (6) Nerin: ok, cos I've got Cleave if #1 is dead
[Thu May 12 21:17:52 2005] : (2) DM: The wolf is crushed.
[Thu May 12 21:17:55 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc Just checked the rules page: 5-ft step is allowed
[Thu May 12 21:18:04 2005] : (2) DM: Cleave attack, Nerin.
[Thu May 12 21:18:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (Bardsong) (base): [1d20+18] -> [19,18] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d8+8+1d6] -> [5,8,2] = (15)
[Thu May 12 21:18:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: Critical hit? [1d20+18] -> [15,18] = (33) ===> Damage: [3d8+24+1d6] -> [8,2,3,24,3] = (40)
[Thu May 12 21:18:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (Bardsong) (second): [1d20+13] -> [9,13] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+8+1d6] -> [3,8,3] = (14)
[Thu May 12 21:18:29 2005] : (6) Nerin: use the same bonus that killed the other thing
[Thu May 12 21:18:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc holy smoke
[Thu May 12 21:18:56 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc only get to count one of those though :(
[Thu May 12 21:18:57 2005] : (2) DM: Your staggeringly powerful blow knocks the wolf flying.
[Thu May 12 21:19:17 2005] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Thu May 12 21:19:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: AYhlanne drops her bow and unsheathes both her swords
[Thu May 12 21:20:10 2005] : (2) DM: You can attack with only one weapon this round.
[Thu May 12 21:20:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: which wolf is left?
[Thu May 12 21:20:53 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: all 3 ?
[Thu May 12 21:20:59 2005] : (2) DM: 3 and 4
[Thu May 12 21:21:04 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: on 4
[Thu May 12 21:21:12 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc I'm assuming that #4 is in a bad state
[Thu May 12 21:21:27 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I can attack with only one weapon, but does 2 wepaon minuses apply ?
[Thu May 12 21:21:38 2005] : (2) DM: Number 4 is wimpering and lying sprawled on the ground.
[Thu May 12 21:21:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [2,12] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu May 12 21:21:43 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu May 12 21:21:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (base): [1d20+14] -> [19,14] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu May 12 21:21:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+14] -> [7,14] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d8+8] -> [1,7,8] = (16)
[Thu May 12 21:21:56 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (second): [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu May 12 21:22:01 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc sounds like me after a good night out :)
[Thu May 12 21:22:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: or...if I can use full force
[Thu May 12 21:22:20 2005] : (2) DM: It had 2 hit points. You could have sneezed at it.
[Thu May 12 21:22:30 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu May 12 21:22:38 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc /me sneezes
[Thu May 12 21:22:39 2005] : (2) DM: You thrust your sword through it's body and it dies.
[Thu May 12 21:22:53 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Thu May 12 21:23:00 2005] : (3) Huerney: Stab again
[Thu May 12 21:23:02 2005] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [20,15] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu May 12 21:23:02 2005] : (3) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] -> [6,5,10] = (21)
[Thu May 12 21:23:03 2005] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu May 12 21:23:48 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Not too bad, that
[Thu May 12 21:24:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc good attack bonus, pity about the dmg
[Thu May 12 21:24:10 2005] : (2) DM: A quick stab to the shoulder and a thrust through it's chest and it drops.
[Thu May 12 21:24:58 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc 32 damage in 1 round isn't bad!
[Thu May 12 21:24:58 2005] : (2) DM: The ray of sunlight pierces the fogs and the fog thins and dissapates.
[Thu May 12 21:25:12 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "well, that was ... unexpected"
[Thu May 12 21:25:18 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc I suppose not... for you :P
[Thu May 12 21:25:24 2005] : (2) DM: ooc where the heck did all the critical hits come from?
[Thu May 12 21:25:27 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Where the hell did they come from?"
[Thu May 12 21:25:32 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella puts her bow away and takes a look at her pony and cat
[Thu May 12 21:25:40 2005] : (1) Marnak: "That was NOT natural fog. Can those wolves create that effect?"
[Thu May 12 21:25:47 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin wipes the wolf entrials from his hammer
[Thu May 12 21:25:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I'm in a good star alignment phase, so I brought them about :D
[Thu May 12 21:25:54 2005] : (2) DM: The sun quickly warms the chilled air and the atmosphere is soon back to normal.
[Thu May 12 21:25:57 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Hmm"
[Thu May 12 21:26:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't know, can they?"
[Thu May 12 21:26:05 2005] : (3) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23)
[Thu May 12 21:26:05 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Anyone know what they were?"
[Thu May 12 21:26:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And that cold!"
[Thu May 12 21:26:13 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "It sure had something to do with them, but was it there doing?"
[Thu May 12 21:26:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne shivers
[Thu May 12 21:26:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Can only be supernatural of some kind"
[Thu May 12 21:26:28 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu May 12 21:26:39 2005] : (2) DM: They look like wolves and they're cold. Could they be Winter Wolves?
[Thu May 12 21:26:39 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Thu May 12 21:26:43 2005] : (6) Nerin: "aye, that cold breath could do some damage"
[Thu May 12 21:26:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Thu May 12 21:26:58 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Beats me"
[Thu May 12 21:27:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Thu May 12 21:27:09 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella shrugs
[Thu May 12 21:27:14 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Thu May 12 21:27:29 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc I know that, but Marnak doesn't. He's a city-boy!
[Thu May 12 21:27:33 2005] : (1) Marnak: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Thu May 12 21:27:48 2005] : (2) DM: Huerney knows what they are.
[Thu May 12 21:27:50 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc Are Winter wolves magical beasts?
[Thu May 12 21:27:55 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc yeah
[Thu May 12 21:27:59 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Do we tell the guards it's over or de we ride on without paying?"
[Thu May 12 21:28:02 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc cool :D
[Thu May 12 21:28:07 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella grins
[Thu May 12 21:28:24 2005] : (6) Nerin: "I think you mean 'Guard'"
[Thu May 12 21:28:30 2005] : (1) Marnak: "These pelts could be worth a bit... probably good for winter wear!"
[Thu May 12 21:28:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Hollyella...that's an idea, they did not help us much. But I'm still interested in what the toll is all about"
[Thu May 12 21:28:36 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "There might be others inside"
[Thu May 12 21:28:38 2005] : (3) Huerney: "i GUESS THAT THEY WERE WINTER WOLVES"
[Thu May 12 21:28:40 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak starts skinning the wolves
[Thu May 12 21:28:43 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin walks over to the door and knocks on it
[Thu May 12 21:28:44 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc aargh!
[Thu May 12 21:28:51 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "What are those then?"
[Thu May 12 21:29:01 2005] : (2) DM: Marnak the city boy can't skin animals.
[Thu May 12 21:29:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Huerney stop screaming, we heard you" winks
[Thu May 12 21:29:11 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney helps with the skinning
[Thu May 12 21:29:23 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc maybe the ranger should do it
[Thu May 12 21:29:34 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc "The only movement you can take during a full attack is a 5-foot step. You may take the step before, after, or between your attacks."
[Thu May 12 21:29:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne comes round and pushes bard and city boy away to do proper skinning
[Thu May 12 21:29:45 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella knocks on the door
[Thu May 12 21:29:47 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne comes round and pushes bard and city boy away to do proper skinning
[Thu May 12 21:29:57 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "You can open up now, it's all over"
[Thu May 12 21:30:02 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc thanks Craig, I knew I could do it :-)
[Thu May 12 21:30:29 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Huerney, if you know these beasts, could they cause that weather? Or is there some mage we should hunt down?"
[Thu May 12 21:30:34 2005] : (2) DM: You hear the sound of a heavy bar moving and the door opens a crack.
[Thu May 12 21:30:39 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: With a sway of her sword, Ayhlanne cleanly cuts the skin
[Thu May 12 21:30:46 2005] : (3) Huerney: "i think that the cold travels with them"
[Thu May 12 21:30:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc or rather, separates it from the flesh
[Thu May 12 21:30:57 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "It's quite alright, the beasts are dead"
[Thu May 12 21:31:18 2005] : (6) Nerin: "They got your friend though"
[Thu May 12 21:31:22 2005] : (2) Guard: "The fogs gone I see. And it's not so cold anymore. I guess it might be safe."
[Thu May 12 21:31:25 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Do we have salt to cure the skins?
[Thu May 12 21:31:43 2005] : (2) Guard: Door opens a bit more and the guard looks around.
[Thu May 12 21:31:49 2005] : (3) Huerney: "is anyone injured?"
[Thu May 12 21:31:54 2005] : (6) Nerin: "You seen things like this before around here?"
[Thu May 12 21:31:57 2005] : (1) Marnak: "A little.
[Thu May 12 21:32:03 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Better get the body of your colleague, you can't have min lying around outside"
[Thu May 12 21:32:11 2005] : (3) Huerney: "how badly?"
[Thu May 12 21:32:12 2005] : (2) Guard: "You'd, er, best be on your way. Don't want you bringing any more trouble here."
[Thu May 12 21:32:27 2005] : (5) Hollyella: him
[Thu May 12 21:32:41 2005] : (6) Nerin: "I got a bit of a chill off that beastie, but I'll be ok for a bit"
[Thu May 12 21:32:45 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "We didn't bring any trouble, it just found us"
[Thu May 12 21:32:49 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc how many down?
[Thu May 12 21:33:06 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Thu May 12 21:33:06 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney looks at Marnak's wounds
[Thu May 12 21:33:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc 15
[Thu May 12 21:33:28 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+9] -> [7,1,9] = (17)" )
[Thu May 12 21:33:33 2005] : (3) Huerney: On Nerin
[Thu May 12 21:33:33 2005] : (2) Guard: "Hmph."
[Thu May 12 21:33:42 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc Ahylanne, how much is cured?
[Thu May 12 21:33:47 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Agh, thanks kid"
[Thu May 12 21:34:13 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc that was on me ;)
[Thu May 12 21:34:17 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc that should be +10 now anyway!
[Thu May 12 21:34:17 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc OK
[Thu May 12 21:34:18 2005] : (6) Nerin: (to guard) "Who should we tell about this in the city"
[Thu May 12 21:34:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Thu May 12 21:34:30 2005] : (2) Guard: "You heading Tansis way?"
[Thu May 12 21:34:38 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Aye, we are."
[Thu May 12 21:35:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: it will not take just five minutes to skin the wolves. I'd say an hour and some at least
[Thu May 12 21:35:19 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: oops
[Thu May 12 21:35:24 2005] : (2) Guard: "Find the captian of the eastern watch."
[Thu May 12 21:35:26 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "it will not take just five minutes to skin the wolves. I'd say an hour and some at least"
[Thu May 12 21:35:49 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Well, we'd best get started."
[Thu May 12 21:35:56 2005] : (3) Huerney: to the guard
[Thu May 12 21:36:02 2005] : (6) Nerin: "and whats your name?"
[Thu May 12 21:36:04 2005] : (3) Huerney: "how far is it to tansis?"
[Thu May 12 21:36:08 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne continues skinning the first wolf
[Thu May 12 21:36:34 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Maybe you'd be better of staying inside until reinforcements are here"
[Thu May 12 21:36:36 2005] : (2) Guard: "Jored."
[Thu May 12 21:36:57 2005] : (2) Guard: "Tansis is, ur, about 3 days ridin' I guess."
[Thu May 12 21:37:25 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Perhaps we should camp here for tonight, we can cure the skins over a fire that way"
[Thu May 12 21:37:29 2005] : (6) Nerin: "3 days? Maybe we should stay the night here"
[Thu May 12 21:37:46 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Then a break would not do any harm. Do you mind our joining you, Jored?"
[Thu May 12 21:38:20 2005] : (6) Nerin: (mutters) "He'd have a cheek to complain"
[Thu May 12 21:38:58 2005] : (2) Guard: "Uh. You can sleep in the stables." (He gestures across the road to the building opposite."
[Thu May 12 21:39:13 2005] : (2) Guard: "You'd better be gone come morning, mind."
[Thu May 12 21:39:31 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Why in the stables? Wouldn't it be safer for all of us if we stayed together?"
[Thu May 12 21:39:41 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Stables, eh?"
[Thu May 12 21:39:42 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella looks at the guard
[Thu May 12 21:39:55 2005] : (1) Marnak: "We cannot... protect you if we stay in the stables."
[Thu May 12 21:40:06 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak fingers the hilt of his sword
[Thu May 12 21:40:08 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Umm, and where can we light a fire? Is there a building in which we can cure the skins with a low heat?"
[Thu May 12 21:40:22 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "I don't think I'd like it to spend the night alone after those beasts attacked out of nowhere"
[Thu May 12 21:40:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne continues skinning the wolves
[Thu May 12 21:40:49 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney helps ayhlanne as best as he can
[Thu May 12 21:41:04 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc +2 to skin wolf roll
[Thu May 12 21:41:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't mind spending the night away from cowards myself. Animals tend to go to the more frightened pray"
[Thu May 12 21:41:11 2005] : (6) Nerin: "But if you want to stay by yourself tonight..."
[Thu May 12 21:41:35 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Ah, Holly, we'd protect you."
[Thu May 12 21:41:43 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella shrugs and goes over to Ayhlanne and Huerney
[Thu May 12 21:41:44 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Don't be so hard on him, he's just a crooked guard on the borderlands"
[Thu May 12 21:41:51 2005] : (2) Guard: "Hurrr. Alright then. You can sleep in the barracks. Mind you don't wake the night watch."
[Thu May 12 21:42:11 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Night watch??"
[Thu May 12 21:42:14 2005] : (2) Guard: (a bit indignant) "And I ain't crooked."
[Thu May 12 21:42:15 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Surely the night watch will be awake when we go to sleep?"
[Thu May 12 21:42:20 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Don't worry, we'll be asleep until we're needed"
[Thu May 12 21:42:44 2005] : (6) Nerin: "I thought there was just the two of you out here"
[Thu May 12 21:42:51 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney flashes a smile
[Thu May 12 21:42:57 2005] : (3) Huerney: "of course not"
[Thu May 12 21:43:10 2005] : (2) Guard: "There's four or well, 3 now I s'pose."
[Thu May 12 21:43:35 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Just glad you sorted out that cough of yours then"
[Thu May 12 21:43:43 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Well, if they aren't awake by now, I doubt we'll be able to wake them at all"
[Thu May 12 21:44:55 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne keeps herself busy with the wolf skinning
[Thu May 12 21:45:03 2005] : (2) Guard: The guard opens the door and lets you enter.
[Thu May 12 21:45:24 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney stays helping Ayhlanne
[Thu May 12 21:45:29 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin stables the horses
[Thu May 12 21:45:36 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak makes sure that his horse is stabled and fed.
[Thu May 12 21:45:53 2005] : (2) Guard: The guard disappears up the tower.
[Thu May 12 21:46:07 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella takes care of her and Ayhlanne's mount
[Thu May 12 21:46:09 2005] : (2) DM: Plenty of hay and oats in the stables.
[Thu May 12 21:47:29 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I'm going to turn in for the night... my wounds need some time to heal."
[Thu May 12 21:47:41 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney looks at Horsey left alone in the road
[Thu May 12 21:47:48 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Marnak, what made you think I might be afraid when I tried to convince the guard it was a good idea to let us sleep inside?"
[Thu May 12 21:48:22 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin stables Horsey and 'Ahylannes horse'
[Thu May 12 21:48:39 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Ayhlanne's is already stabled :P
[Thu May 12 21:48:58 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I felt that appealing to his 'better nature' would not harm your efforts."
[Thu May 12 21:48:59 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc just Horsey then :Points
[Thu May 12 21:49:07 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "I see"
[Thu May 12 21:49:14 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella smiles
[Thu May 12 21:49:20 2005] : (1) Marnak: "No offence intended, of course."
[Thu May 12 21:49:36 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "None taken, I was just a bit surprised"
[Thu May 12 21:49:41 2005] : (1) Marnak: "You would not be afraid unless there was a real danger."
[Thu May 12 21:49:55 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella laughs out loud
[Thu May 12 21:50:05 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne chuckles, her hands full of blood
[Thu May 12 21:50:18 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Get some sleep now, see you tomorrow"
[Thu May 12 21:50:22 2005] : (3) Huerney: "How are you doing Ayhlanne?"
[Thu May 12 21:50:29 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Ayhlanne, do you need a hand?"
[Thu May 12 21:50:31 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Hmm... hold on..."
[Thu May 12 21:50:37 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Fine really, almost finished"
[Thu May 12 21:50:48 2005] : ** (3) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Competence (+2 to skill roll, lasts for 2 minutes (take 20)) **
[Thu May 12 21:50:52 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We need to cure them then"
[Thu May 12 21:51:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And tomorow they should be "transportable""
[Thu May 12 21:51:10 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "I'll go inside then and look if I can find something to eat"
[Thu May 12 21:51:10 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak gets some rest, having bound his wounds
[Thu May 12 21:51:40 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin helps with the skins if needed
[Thu May 12 21:51:46 2005] : (3) Huerney: "#Skin, skin, skin the nasty woooolves#"
[Thu May 12 21:52:05 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc I'm glad I'm inside now ;)
[Thu May 12 21:52:09 2005] : (2) DM: Inside the building are tables and chairs etc. The tower consists of three stories and a cellar for stores. The bottom two stores have beds. Only two of which are occupied.
[Thu May 12 21:52:31 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney observes Marnak binding
[Thu May 12 21:52:36 2005] : (2) DM: The guard who's awake is on the top floor keeping watching on the road.
[Thu May 12 21:52:42 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Are you still injured Marnak?"
[Thu May 12 21:52:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I suppose we're done after a while and ready to go and have some rest
[Thu May 12 21:52:53 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Somewhat. I will live."
[Thu May 12 21:52:56 2005] : (3) Huerney: "I still have most of my allocated spells available"
[Thu May 12 21:53:04 2005] : (3) Huerney: "hold still"
[Thu May 12 21:53:09 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Then some help would be appreciated."
[Thu May 12 21:53:09 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)." )
[Thu May 12 21:53:12 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Thank you."
[Thu May 12 21:53:28 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Any more needed?"
[Thu May 12 21:53:30 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I wouldn't mind a little magical help myself"
[Thu May 12 21:53:50 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Come one, come all"
[Thu May 12 21:54:02 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc tell me what you are down as I examine you
[Thu May 12 21:54:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: 10
[Thu May 12 21:54:20 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)." )
[Thu May 12 21:54:31 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Great, thank you Huerney"
[Thu May 12 21:54:33 2005] : (2) DM: ooc brb
[Thu May 12 21:54:44 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc only down 3 now
[Thu May 12 21:54:51 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc brb, loo
[Thu May 12 21:54:57 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)." )
[Thu May 12 21:55:00 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)." )
[Thu May 12 21:55:07 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: for us?
[Thu May 12 21:55:12 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc all healed
[Thu May 12 21:55:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Huerney, you're grand"
[Thu May 12 21:56:00 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella scouts around for some food
[Thu May 12 21:56:10 2005] : (2) DM: ooc back
[Thu May 12 21:56:17 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc wb :)
[Thu May 12 21:58:07 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Any food around here?
[Thu May 12 21:58:25 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We've got wolves"
[Thu May 12 21:58:32 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne grins
[Thu May 12 21:58:42 2005] : (2) DM: Yeah. But it's not very nice looking. dried meat, hard bread. wrinkled onions.
[Thu May 12 21:58:47 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Roast wolf. Tasty"
[Thu May 12 21:59:02 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "A bit gamey to my taste"
[Thu May 12 21:59:17 2005] : (2) DM: ooc carnivorous animals apparently taste rank.
[Thu May 12 21:59:26 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc back
[Thu May 12 21:59:31 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella gets some dried meat and onions and starts brewing a kettle of soup
[Thu May 12 21:59:40 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc wb
[Thu May 12 21:59:44 2005] : (6) Nerin: (sigh)
[Thu May 12 21:59:48 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc I heard that
[Thu May 12 21:59:57 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc So did I
[Thu May 12 22:00:35 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I was joking Hollyella, the meat of carnivorous animals tastes rank"
[Thu May 12 22:00:51 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Only to be eaten under very dire circumstances"
[Thu May 12 22:01:09 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Hmmm any ale around?"
[Thu May 12 22:01:17 2005] : (1) Marnak: "But will it sustain life?"
[Thu May 12 22:01:20 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Let me go out and see what I can find"
[Thu May 12 22:01:24 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc is it night already?
[Thu May 12 22:01:38 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I would rather, of course, a full banquet with wine, though that is a forlorn wish here."
[Thu May 12 22:01:43 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "So the guards can drink while on duty? I'd think not, but I'll have a look"
[Thu May 12 22:02:17 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella looks for something to drink, other than water
[Thu May 12 22:02:19 2005] : (2) DM: There's no wine or ale.
[Thu May 12 22:02:21 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne goes out and gets a bit lost in the woods, looking for proper game
[Thu May 12 22:02:22 2005] : (6) Nerin: "A border post 3 days out of the city, and no drink?"
[Thu May 12 22:02:37 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Maybe they take the border seriously!"
[Thu May 12 22:02:39 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Any wonder they're a bit strange"
[Thu May 12 22:02:40 2005] : (2) DM: No wait. you find a few dusty bottles in the cellar,.
[Thu May 12 22:03:05 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin looks at Marnak sceptically
[Thu May 12 22:03:11 2005] : (2) DM: Opening one up?
[Thu May 12 22:03:19 2005] : (6) Nerin: yeah
[Thu May 12 22:03:36 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin cracks one open and sniffs it carefully
[Thu May 12 22:03:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne sends Ananiel out for reconnaissance
[Thu May 12 22:04:00 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney settles down
[Thu May 12 22:04:20 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc sorry, brother rang
[Thu May 12 22:04:22 2005] : (2) DM: It smells dangerously alcoholic. Perhaps best drunk only when really desperate. It smells like it would etch a pewter pot.
[Thu May 12 22:04:45 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc ROTFLOL
[Thu May 12 22:04:53 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Should we add it to some water?"
[Thu May 12 22:05:05 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Whoa! Must have had a hell of a still here at one point"
[Thu May 12 22:05:05 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Smells more like rubbing alcohol than wine"
[Thu May 12 22:05:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne kills a rabbit or two
[Thu May 12 22:05:24 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc using the booze?
[Thu May 12 22:05:49 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin pushes the cork back in as best he can
[Thu May 12 22:06:07 2005] : (6) Nerin: "I like being able to see"
[Thu May 12 22:06:32 2005] : (1) Marnak: "It mite be worth taking as a weapon."
[Thu May 12 22:06:40 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc mite?! bleah!
[Thu May 12 22:06:44 2005] : (3) Huerney: ""Perhaps it would make a useful ammunition"
[Thu May 12 22:06:59 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Could we use that to cure the hides? Or would it dissolve them?"
[Thu May 12 22:07:15 2005] : (3) Huerney: "A bit of rag in the top on fire, then throw it at the floor near an enemy"
[Thu May 12 22:07:32 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I'll take a bottle."
[Thu May 12 22:08:01 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Take em. I'll do without"
[Thu May 12 22:08:15 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne comes back with proper eating game
[Thu May 12 22:08:39 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Excellent!"
[Thu May 12 22:08:41 2005] : (3) Huerney: "I'll take one"
[Thu May 12 22:08:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "What's up? Found anything to drink?"
[Thu May 12 22:08:57 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Only if you do not value your brain."
[Thu May 12 22:09:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I'm thirsty"
[Thu May 12 22:09:02 2005] : (3) Huerney: "No but it may be a good weapon"
[Thu May 12 22:09:10 2005] : (6) Nerin: "if you're crazy"
[Thu May 12 22:09:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "A brain, I don't have one. All I have is muscle"
[Thu May 12 22:09:21 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "There's water, and the soup is almost ready"
[Thu May 12 22:09:40 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Here is something a little more cheerful than soup"
[Thu May 12 22:09:45 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella starts roasting the rabbits
[Thu May 12 22:09:55 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne throws rabbits on the table
[Thu May 12 22:10:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: oh ok
[Thu May 12 22:10:01 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: lol
[Thu May 12 22:10:18 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "I love soup, actually, I'll have soup first and rabbit later"
[Thu May 12 22:10:23 2005] : (1) Marnak: "It is nice to have someone cook for me. It is not one of my skills."
[Thu May 12 22:10:28 2005] : (6) Nerin: "That'll do nicely"
[Thu May 12 22:11:15 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "How do you survive if you can't cook?"
[Thu May 12 22:11:30 2005] : (3) Huerney: "I'll take whatever is offered"
[Thu May 12 22:11:49 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne sits down and eats
[Thu May 12 22:11:58 2005] : (1) Marnak: "There are often those willing to assist."
[Thu May 12 22:12:05 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I can cook, though not well."
[Thu May 12 22:13:12 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "OK, I am going to go and rest"
[Thu May 12 22:13:13 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak eats then goes to sleep
[Thu May 12 22:13:13 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "I think learning to cook well is an investment that really pays off"
[Thu May 12 22:13:22 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc I agree :-)
[Thu May 12 22:13:24 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella smiles as she starts to eat
[Thu May 12 22:14:42 2005] : (2) DM: Nothing apart from the guards being annoyed that you found their prized alcohol happens in the evening or during the night.
[Thu May 12 22:15:00 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Thu May 12 22:15:02 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Thu May 12 22:15:16 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella sleeps soundly
[Thu May 12 22:15:54 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc I'd like them hear complain to their captain about it ;)
[Thu May 12 22:16:08 2005] : (1) Marnak: Marnak leaves a couple of coppers for the guards in the morning
[Thu May 12 22:16:29 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney eats then goes to sleep
[Thu May 12 22:16:40 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Night all"
[Thu May 12 22:17:03 2005] : (6) Nerin: "night" Nerin does likewise
[Thu May 12 22:18:02 2005] : (2) DM: Dawn.
[Thu May 12 22:18:36 2005] : (2) DM: Heading off again?
[Thu May 12 22:18:46 2005] : (2) DM: The guards are keen for you to be gone.
[Thu May 12 22:19:00 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella has a nice quiet read over breakfast
[Thu May 12 22:19:08 2005] : (1) Marnak: Getting some breakfast then leaving.
[Thu May 12 22:19:34 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney has some breakfast then prepares horsey after singing for a short while
[Thu May 12 22:19:40 2005] : (6) Nerin: Cold rabbit and then heading out
[Thu May 12 22:20:34 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc is that like cold turkey?
[Thu May 12 22:20:53 2005] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Probably worse ;)
[Thu May 12 22:20:55 2005] : (2) DM: The day is much as before. Only without the wolves. And you make good progress.
[Thu May 12 22:21:13 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Farkenella follows
[Thu May 12 22:21:15 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc similar, but slightly darker
[Thu May 12 22:21:37 2005] : (6) Nerin: Clippityclop, clippiyy-clop
[Thu May 12 22:21:38 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney still finds it odd to be riding on the same horse but be 4 inches higher
[Thu May 12 22:21:43 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc my typing sucks
[Thu May 12 22:22:04 2005] : (2) DM: Later that day...
[Thu May 12 22:23:05 2005] : (2) DM: You encounter a strange old man riding a shabby donkey. His grey hair and bread is unkept and his clothes are near rags.
[Thu May 12 22:23:19 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Good day, sir!"
[Thu May 12 22:23:36 2005] : (2) DM: And yet when you look at him his eyes seem pierce into your very soul.
[Thu May 12 22:23:42 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Well met, sir"
[Thu May 12 22:23:45 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Hello father"
[Thu May 12 22:23:57 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc not mine obviously!
[Thu May 12 22:24:12 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc that'd be a peach of a storyline!
[Thu May 12 22:24:14 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella looks closer at the man
[Thu May 12 22:24:24 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc "I am your father!" "Nooooo!"
[Thu May 12 22:24:33 2005] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Thu May 12 22:24:57 2005] : (3) Huerney: "How fare you this day?"
[Thu May 12 22:24:57 2005] : (2) DM: (Intensely with a force full gestures pointing to each of you) "Death. It follows you. It guides you. It consumes you. Do you not see?"
[Thu May 12 22:25:26 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Death? Are you sure?"
[Thu May 12 22:25:28 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin looks round, back down the road
[Thu May 12 22:25:41 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Well, yes, we have just had an encounter with a personication of death"
[Thu May 12 22:25:53 2005] : (3) Huerney: "he seemed quite pleased with our work"
[Thu May 12 22:25:55 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Death has been before me and behind me, and will be again. It will meet me at some time. I will meet it standing proud."
[Thu May 12 22:26:04 2005] : (2) DM: He seems a bit taken back by that remark.
[Thu May 12 22:26:53 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Death isn't too bad, boredom is worse"
[Thu May 12 22:26:55 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc mine or Huerney's?
[Thu May 12 22:27:00 2005] : (2) DM: He peers more closely.
[Thu May 12 22:27:04 2005] : (2) DM: ooc Huerney's
[Thu May 12 22:27:32 2005] : (3) Huerney: ooc what was his name?? Saemyr and the reaper??
[Thu May 12 22:27:41 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc keeper
[Thu May 12 22:27:55 2005] : (2) DM: "Hmmmm. I see.... others... a conflict... and cold like ice."
[Thu May 12 22:28:15 2005] : (1) Marnak: "Yes."
[Thu May 12 22:28:17 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Deat and ice, what a lovely combination"
[Thu May 12 22:28:22 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Hmm, well, we just had a fight with some winter wolves"
[Thu May 12 22:28:23 2005] : (6) Nerin: "That sounds like last night"
[Thu May 12 22:28:25 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella laughs
[Thu May 12 22:28:31 2005] : (1) Marnak: "What do you see for tomorrow?2
[Thu May 12 22:28:47 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "And what for next year?"
[Thu May 12 22:29:04 2005] : (2) DM: "Wolves? Bah. What I sense around you is greater than mere animals. And yet... I cannoy sense."
[Thu May 12 22:29:41 2005] : (3) Huerney: "So, they were... Aha... The tip of the iceberg?"
[Thu May 12 22:29:47 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney grins
[Thu May 12 22:29:55 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin slaps Huerney
[Thu May 12 22:30:00 2005] : (2) DM: He looks thoughtful.
[Thu May 12 22:30:15 2005] : (1) Marnak: "I thank you. Is there anything you wish in payment?"
[Thu May 12 22:30:38 2005] : (2) DM: "Yes. That could be so. Something stirs in the world and I... cannot see what. My vision is clouded."
[Thu May 12 22:30:57 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: to the man "They defy death with laughter, my friends, or with defiance. I don't mind death, as long as it does not come to me in bed"
[Thu May 12 22:31:26 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Umm, yeah"
[Thu May 12 22:31:36 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc or if it's good in bed? *g*
[Thu May 12 22:31:39 2005] : (3) Huerney: "So, you see more ice in our future?"
[Thu May 12 22:32:03 2005] : (1) Marnak: "My blade is ready; my knives are ready; I am ready."
[Thu May 12 22:32:35 2005] : (2) DM: "I see ice and death and... (looks a little shocked) trees?! (sounding a little incredulous".
[Thu May 12 22:32:42 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc lol
[Thu May 12 22:32:46 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "We'll deal with whatever comes for us whenever it comes. Though I wouldn't mind diing in bed, a long way from now"
[Thu May 12 22:33:00 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Anything we can do to help you uncloud your vision, old man?"
[Thu May 12 22:33:01 2005] : (1) Marnak: "We will ride, and be ready."
[Thu May 12 22:33:10 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Hmm, well trees I can usually handle"
[Thu May 12 22:33:32 2005] : (3) Huerney: "i guess a cloak of elemental resistance would help with the cold..."
[Thu May 12 22:33:36 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "But trees are boring. Don't you see anything more exciting?"
[Thu May 12 22:33:40 2005] : (3) Huerney: "that just leaves the death"
[Thu May 12 22:33:48 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Trees are not"
[Thu May 12 22:33:57 2005] : (2) DM: "Ah. Arrogance a failing of the young. Be you not so sure. You are weak, the world is strong."
[Thu May 12 22:34:03 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Trees have stood before us and will stand after us"
[Thu May 12 22:34:24 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Don't get me wrong, I like trees, but they don't have any fascination for me"
[Thu May 12 22:34:28 2005] : (1) Marnak: "The world is strong, but it changes. We are weak, and do not. Which will last?"
[Thu May 12 22:34:46 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The hundred-year old oak or the young birch, they shall be here when we are not"
[Thu May 12 22:34:53 2005] : (3) Huerney: "As long as it's not another pit fiend"
[Thu May 12 22:35:07 2005] : (3) Huerney: "I didn't like him much"
[Thu May 12 22:35:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Old man, how do trees come about in your vision?"
[Thu May 12 22:35:43 2005] : (2) DM: "Such I cannot see."
[Thu May 12 22:36:16 2005] : (3) Huerney: "is there anything that we can do for you?"
[Thu May 12 22:36:55 2005] : (2) DM: "I have said enough. To say more would alter fate. Do what you will. Perhaps you may change the world, perhaps you may not."
[Thu May 12 22:37:09 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Should we?"
[Thu May 12 22:37:12 2005] : (1) Marnak: "The world changes as it wills. Only chaos lasts."
[Thu May 12 22:37:17 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Just as long as the world keeps changing"
[Thu May 12 22:37:17 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Are we fit for such a deed?"
[Thu May 12 22:37:42 2005] : (6) Nerin: "Theres only one way to find out"
[Thu May 12 22:37:48 2005] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella gives the man a gold piece
[Thu May 12 22:37:57 2005] : (5) Hollyella: "Good day to you, sir"
[Thu May 12 22:39:09 2005] : (3) Huerney: Huerney gives him a day's rations
[Thu May 12 22:39:10 2005] : (2) DM: The strange man grasps the coin. "A coin bought in death. A fitting gift perhaps."
[Thu May 12 22:39:17 2005] : (3) Huerney: "good day to you father"
[Thu May 12 22:39:23 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Old man, please keep your thoughts on us"
[Thu May 12 22:39:28 2005] : (2) DM: "And the food welcome."
[Thu May 12 22:39:44 2005] : (1) Marnak: "And a dagger at your service."
[Thu May 12 22:39:54 2005] : ** (1) Marnak flashes a blade across his hands. **
[Thu May 12 22:39:58 2005] : (1) Marnak: ooc oops, sorry
[Thu May 12 22:40:07 2005] : (6) Nerin: Nerin gives him a strange look and moves on
[Thu May 12 22:40:11 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc np, it was flashing ;)
[Thu May 12 22:40:22 2005] : (3) Huerney: "I could sing you a ley perhaps father"
[Thu May 12 22:40:25 2005] : (2) DM: "And ponder this: should order or chaos rule the world." (He spurs his donkey onwards and away)
[Thu May 12 22:40:40 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne gives the man a bottle of holy water
[Thu May 12 22:40:42 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: oops
[Thu May 12 22:40:44 2005] : (4) Ayhlanne: too late
[Thu May 12 22:40:45 2005] : (3) Huerney: "Hmm, maybe not then"
[Thu May 12 22:40:46 2005] : (3) Huerney: :P
[Thu May 12 22:40:59 2005] : (2) DM: And with tha cryptic comment....
[Thu May 12 22:41:04 2005] : (2) DM: GAME END.