Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 31 May 2004

[Mon May 31 19:52:52 2004] : (4) DM: GAME START
[Mon May 31 19:54:28 2004] : (7) Nerin: "I suppose we may as well get going. Dont fancy hanging around where these things were"
[Mon May 31 19:54:30 2004] : ** (3) Huerney looks at the pile of ash where the mohrg was **
[Mon May 31 19:54:35 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Those were...*shivers*
[Mon May 31 19:54:48 2004] : (4) Vyrith: The decaying old flesh of the zombies isn't a pleasant oder to linger around.
[Mon May 31 19:55:00 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "At least these dead can now rest again"
[Mon May 31 19:55:24 2004] : ** (7) Nerin retrieves his horse and gets ready to move off **
[Mon May 31 19:55:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Pretty horrible thing"
[Mon May 31 19:55:38 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne turns around and follows **
[Mon May 31 19:55:42 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Not that it was at all pretty"
[Mon May 31 19:55:51 2004] : ** (3) Huerney goes back to Horsey **
[Mon May 31 19:56:06 2004] : (3) Huerney: "You're right Nerin"
[Mon May 31 19:56:46 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella checks up on Vyrith **
[Mon May 31 19:56:52 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Are you alright?"
[Mon May 31 19:57:11 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "I'm and fine. Thank you for your concern."
[Mon May 31 19:58:08 2004] : (3) Huerney: "You certainly gave that thing a fright"
[Mon May 31 19:58:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: "And the zombies... wow!"
[Mon May 31 19:58:22 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith tucks his holy symbol back under his shirt. **
[Mon May 31 19:58:27 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella follows the others **
[Mon May 31 19:59:01 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: indeed
[Mon May 31 19:59:09 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ok, let us go back to that place...
[Mon May 31 19:59:13 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne shivers again **
[Mon May 31 19:59:40 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Umm, why?"
[Mon May 31 19:59:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: "He said we had business in the West didn't he?"
[Mon May 31 20:00:33 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "May I make a suggestion?"
[Mon May 31 20:00:40 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "So he did"
[Mon May 31 20:00:44 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Indeed you may"
[Mon May 31 20:00:45 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Please do"
[Mon May 31 20:01:09 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc gotta love having the DM in your party ;)
[Mon May 31 20:01:16 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 31 20:01:23 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "These moors are filled with the resting places of the dead. Barrows and the like."
[Mon May 31 20:01:40 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "And?"
[Mon May 31 20:03:02 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "The largest and most significant lies in the centre of the moors. Perhaps that is the best place to look for the source? The Keeper can be vague in his directions and guidance.... so I have heard."
[Mon May 31 20:03:31 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "It's worth a try, I guess"
[Mon May 31 20:03:31 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Sounds like a plan. What direction then?"
[Mon May 31 20:03:47 2004] : ** (3) Huerney looks oddly at Vyrith **
[Mon May 31 20:04:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Mon May 31 20:04:17 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Mon May 31 20:04:37 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne frowns **
[Mon May 31 20:04:43 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "The Keeper you say ?"
[Mon May 31 20:04:52 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "So you believe he was the Keeper too ?"
[Mon May 31 20:04:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: "So Vyrith, what god is it that you worship?"
[Mon May 31 20:05:14 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Did you mention him in your tale."
[Mon May 31 20:05:38 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Did you not mention him in your tale."
[Mon May 31 20:05:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I think we probably did"
[Mon May 31 20:06:07 2004] : (3) Huerney: "But, what god is it that you worship?"
[Mon May 31 20:06:08 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "I worship Saemyr the god of balance as you know doubt remember."
[Mon May 31 20:06:13 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "I don't think we did, actually"
[Mon May 31 20:06:16 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Oh yes, sorry"
[Mon May 31 20:06:35 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Do you now doubt the assistance I give you?"
[Mon May 31 20:06:39 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I did forget"
[Mon May 31 20:06:51 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Oh no we don't"
[Mon May 31 20:06:58 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Well, I don't"
[Mon May 31 20:07:04 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Ayhlanne, and Huerney you sense no other motive than to defeat these undead.
[Mon May 31 20:07:05 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks back to the ash piles **
[Mon May 31 20:07:16 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Not at all, it's just that sometimes your behaviour seems a little unusual to me"
[Mon May 31 20:07:21 2004] : (3) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [5,21] = (26)
[Mon May 31 20:07:41 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I am actually very much interested in Saemyr"
[Mon May 31 20:08:03 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Ah. That is understandable. The path of balance is not necessarily the path that most decent folk would take."
[Mon May 31 20:08:05 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I do respect the idea of balance, that all in this world needs a counterpart"
[Mon May 31 20:08:11 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "You are all for balance yourself, aren't you, Ayhlanne?"
[Mon May 31 20:08:33 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I am, indeed"
[Mon May 31 20:08:33 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Can we discuss this later. Preferably with a mug of ale in my hand?"
[Mon May 31 20:08:43 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella laughs **
[Mon May 31 20:08:43 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Nothing is ever all "right" or "wrong"
[Mon May 31 20:08:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Says who?"
[Mon May 31 20:09:03 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella shrugs and joins Nerin **
[Mon May 31 20:09:09 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Of course. (inclines head politely). Though I fear a mug of ale is somewhat distant at this present time."
[Mon May 31 20:09:13 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Says *I*"
[Mon May 31 20:09:24 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella smiles **
[Mon May 31 20:09:47 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "No offense meant, Ayhlanne, but I don't feel the way you do"
[Mon May 31 20:09:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Nor do I"
[Mon May 31 20:09:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Mon May 31 20:10:14 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "ok, on we go. Although I am actually quite happy to be out in the woods, what awaits us in these moors isn't exactly pleasant to imagine"
[Mon May 31 20:10:37 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith looks around at the bleak moorland. **
[Mon May 31 20:10:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "It is always a matter of perspective Holly"
[Mon May 31 20:10:40 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Woods?"
[Mon May 31 20:10:44 2004] : ** (3) Huerney plods on on Horsey **
[Mon May 31 20:10:51 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "There's no helping that, maybe we can find some woods for you later?"
[Mon May 31 20:11:01 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "it is a phrase Vyrith, rather out of the city"
[Mon May 31 20:11:03 2004] : ** (3) Huerney can't see the wood OR the trees **
[Mon May 31 20:11:07 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Ah."
[Mon May 31 20:11:24 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith looks thoughtful **
[Mon May 31 20:11:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc out in the sticks perhaps!
[Mon May 31 20:11:46 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 31 20:11:49 2004] : (4) Vyrith: ooc or out in the wilds.
[Mon May 31 20:12:05 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Riding on?
[Mon May 31 20:12:13 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "wild, that's what I meant. Sheesh, please please, pity a French fried brain tonight"
[Mon May 31 20:12:14 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Yep
[Mon May 31 20:12:27 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc ooops, this should have been ooc
[Mon May 31 20:12:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: yes
[Mon May 31 20:13:12 2004] : ** (3) Huerney plods on on Horsey **
[Mon May 31 20:13:22 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella rides on **
[Mon May 31 20:13:27 2004] : (4) Vyrith: You ride onwards, Vyrith leading the way.
[Mon May 31 20:14:11 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne follows Vyrith **
[Mon May 31 20:15:01 2004] : (4) DM: Nothing much to see. Moorland, heather, a few scrubby trees and weatherbeaten the occasional stream babbling over rocks, Curlews calling over head.
[Mon May 31 20:15:16 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc curlews???
[Mon May 31 20:15:21 2004] : (4) DM: Type of bird.
[Mon May 31 20:15:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc symbol of the RSPB I think... maybe
[Mon May 31 20:16:09 2004] : (4) DM: occ Curlews
[Mon May 31 20:16:15 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc no, that's an avocet
[Mon May 31 20:16:39 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc a wading bird up on the moors?
[Mon May 31 20:17:03 2004] : (4) DM: ooc Yep. The breed up there.
[Mon May 31 20:17:15 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc ah right, didn't read that far
[Mon May 31 20:17:15 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc so sayeth the webpage
[Mon May 31 20:17:45 2004] : (4) DM: ooc Trust the county boy. He's seen and heard them a lot.
[Mon May 31 20:18:06 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 31 20:18:32 2004] : (4) DM: After some hours of travelling it starts to grow dark.
[Mon May 31 20:18:45 2004] : (4) DM: Vyrith reins in.
[Mon May 31 20:18:46 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Oh ! Isn't that a curlew ?"
[Mon May 31 20:18:55 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne points to a bird **
[Mon May 31 20:18:59 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "How much further to the barrow?"
[Mon May 31 20:19:08 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne almost bumps into vyrith **
[Mon May 31 20:19:14 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Too far in the dark"
[Mon May 31 20:19:39 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "We should stop here from the night. The barrow is but 2-3 hours away and we should be refreshed."
[Mon May 31 20:19:57 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "You're right, we all could do with a rest"
[Mon May 31 20:20:08 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Sounds fine by me"
[Mon May 31 20:20:22 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Guard duty seems to be in order, though"
[Mon May 31 20:20:41 2004] : (7) Nerin: "agreed"
[Mon May 31 20:21:21 2004] : ** (3) Huerney grabs his sleeping gear and tent from Horsey **
[Mon May 31 20:21:57 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Vyrith hobbles is horse and prepares a camp fire. He seems skilled at the task, as though he has travelled a great deal himself.
[Mon May 31 20:22:16 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella pitches her tent and seeks some fuel for the fire **
[Mon May 31 20:22:43 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne dismounts and prepares her tent **
[Mon May 31 20:22:51 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc brb, gotta go be nursey for 5 mins
[Mon May 31 20:23:23 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc pah, sam's been doing that for 12 hours by now!
[Mon May 31 20:23:51 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Give her a break: she just got out of hospital :P
[Mon May 31 20:23:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc having said that, she gets paid for it ;)
[Mon May 31 20:24:04 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc lol was just typing that
[Mon May 31 20:24:24 2004] : (4) Vyrith: ooc Who has low-light or dark vision?
[Mon May 31 20:24:35 2004] : (3) Huerney: Not me
[Mon May 31 20:24:43 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc i do
[Mon May 31 20:24:49 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Low-light
[Mon May 31 20:24:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc Nerin has darkvision
[Mon May 31 20:25:59 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc low-light for me
[Mon May 31 20:27:21 2004] : (4) Vyrith: After cooking and eating a meal Vyrith sits down crosslegged a short distance away looking out across the moors.
[Mon May 31 20:28:57 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne goes to him **
[Mon May 31 20:29:08 2004] : (4) Vyrith: You heat him quietly chanting, too softly to make out the words.
[Mon May 31 20:29:23 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne sits and listens **
[Mon May 31 20:29:29 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella takes a short walk around the camping place **
[Mon May 31 20:29:50 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Vyriths sits with his symbol held in his hands.
[Mon May 31 20:29:53 2004] : ** (3) Huerney grabs his ute and begins practising his battlesongs **
[Mon May 31 20:29:59 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon May 31 20:30:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: ute = lute
[Mon May 31 20:30:57 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne takes out her lute and accompanies Vyrith quietly **
[Mon May 31 20:31:29 2004] : (4) Vyrith: After some minutes a harsh call of a crow breaks the stillness.
[Mon May 31 20:31:42 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne stops playing suddenly **
[Mon May 31 20:31:46 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Crows again"
[Mon May 31 20:31:50 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella looks in the direction of the cawing **
[Mon May 31 20:31:53 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Vyrith gets up and moves to his bedroll.
[Mon May 31 20:31:55 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Mon May 31 20:31:56 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I have come to dislike these beasts"
[Mon May 31 20:32:05 2004] : (3) Huerney: "just one"
[Mon May 31 20:32:06 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks for the crows **
[Mon May 31 20:32:18 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "crow"
[Mon May 31 20:32:20 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Mon May 31 20:32:23 2004] : (3) Huerney: "They're solitary creatures, maybe sometimes in pairs"
[Mon May 31 20:32:26 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29)
[Mon May 31 20:32:31 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "What is there to dislike about crows? The serve their function in the world just as you do?"
[Mon May 31 20:32:52 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "They do, you are right, but crows seem to have been following us lately"
[Mon May 31 20:33:00 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "They give me the shivers, lately"
[Mon May 31 20:33:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: "It was only one Ayhlanne, stop exxagerating"
[Mon May 31 20:33:36 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc err, exagger... nah dunno
[Mon May 31 20:33:41 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "It was....but not "only"
[Mon May 31 20:33:42 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "
[Mon May 31 20:34:27 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Crows are the messengers of the Keeper... or so I have heard in tales. And are you not tasked by Keeper? Would it not be right for a god to keep an eye on affairs?"
[Mon May 31 20:34:52 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "It would have been nice if he'd have warned us about it"
[Mon May 31 20:35:13 2004] : (3) Huerney: "That's pretty much what I thought about it Vyrith"
[Mon May 31 20:35:15 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "But then again: what do the gods know about being nice?"
[Mon May 31 20:35:18 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella smiles **
[Mon May 31 20:35:24 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "You are right, it would"
[Mon May 31 20:35:57 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Well (he seems satisfied). I'm an tired and bid you good night."
[Mon May 31 20:35:57 2004] : (7) Nerin: "I would blame anyone for being a little touchy up here"
[Mon May 31 20:36:14 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Awaken me for my watch."
[Mon May 31 20:36:18 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Good night"
[Mon May 31 20:36:29 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Good night, Vyrith"
[Mon May 31 20:36:34 2004] : (4) Vyrith: And then he curls up in his bedroll and falls asleep
[Mon May 31 20:36:46 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc who watches when ?
[Mon May 31 20:36:51 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "I'll take first watch if that's alright with the rest of you"
[Mon May 31 20:37:17 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I will take my watch right after you"
[Mon May 31 20:37:36 2004] : (7) Nerin: " I dont mind which one I get"
[Mon May 31 20:38:02 2004] : (7) Nerin: "But I dont think Heurney should stand watch alone. He cant see too well at night"
[Mon May 31 20:38:02 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Huerney: what watch do you want?"
[Mon May 31 20:38:26 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "What about Vyrith: can he see at night?"
[Mon May 31 20:38:42 2004] : (4) Vyrith: ooc Vyrith looks like a human.
[Mon May 31 20:38:49 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc presuming he's human...
[Mon May 31 20:38:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Yeah, I can't see well in day"
[Mon May 31 20:39:01 2004] : ** (7) Nerin chuckles **
[Mon May 31 20:39:22 2004] : ** (3) Huerney tries something new with his lute and sings at himeslf **
[Mon May 31 20:39:27 2004] : (3) Huerney: : Bardsong: Insipre Greatness: One ally within 30 feet (or me) gains 2d10 HP +con bonus [2d10] -> [3,6] = (9); +2 bonus to attack; & +1 to Fort saves (competence bonuses)
[Mon May 31 20:39:49 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc oooooh
[Mon May 31 20:39:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc hmm, nice typo
[Mon May 31 20:39:58 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc was just thinking that
[Mon May 31 20:40:27 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Insipre? You'd better check your spelling, Craig
[Mon May 31 20:40:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Hmm, I feel more heroic"
[Mon May 31 20:40:42 2004] : ** (7) Nerin looks him up and down **
[Mon May 31 20:40:46 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Hmmm"
[Mon May 31 20:40:55 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "You look it as well"
[Mon May 31 20:40:58 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella laughs **
[Mon May 31 20:41:46 2004] : (5) Hollyella: But if Huerney and Vyrith can't stand watch alone, it's basically just the 3 of us, isn't it?"
[Mon May 31 20:42:02 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Looks like it"
[Mon May 31 20:42:52 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Well, just as long as I can get a full 8 hours, we'll manage"
[Mon May 31 20:43:08 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "So: 4 hours each then"
[Mon May 31 20:43:11 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Maybe Nerin on his own, as he has the best vision?"
[Mon May 31 20:43:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Vyrith with Holly, me with Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 31 20:43:42 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "ok"
[Mon May 31 20:43:50 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Aye, sounds good"
[Mon May 31 20:43:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Mixing arcane and divine magics with that selection"
[Mon May 31 20:44:16 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "In that case I'd better take last watch, since Vyrith's gone to sleep already"
[Mon May 31 20:44:36 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Shall we go first Ayhlanne?"
[Mon May 31 20:44:46 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "sure Huerney"
[Mon May 31 20:45:07 2004] : ** (7) Nerin lies down and gets some shut-eye **
[Mon May 31 20:45:13 2004] : ** (3) Huerney tries to keep quiet and watches as best he can **
[Mon May 31 20:45:14 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella gets into her tent to get some sleep" **
[Mon May 31 20:46:08 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Okay.
[Mon May 31 20:46:48 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks around and strains her ears **
[Mon May 31 20:47:12 2004] : (4) DM: Ayhlanne's and Huerney's watch passes uneventfully.
[Mon May 31 20:47:30 2004] : (4) DM: As does Nerin's.
[Mon May 31 20:47:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: ZzzzzzZZz
[Mon May 31 20:48:07 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc woohoo
[Mon May 31 20:48:10 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne sleeps soundly **
[Mon May 31 20:48:17 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella looks into the distance **
[Mon May 31 20:48:20 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon May 31 20:48:20 2004] : ** (7) Nerin is back sleeping **
[Mon May 31 20:48:36 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Vyrith: did you see that?"
[Mon May 31 20:48:46 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc turn over or you'll snore ;P
[Mon May 31 20:49:05 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc /me doesn't snore (cept when he's been drinking)
[Mon May 31 20:49:28 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc How often is that, though? ;)
[Mon May 31 20:49:31 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Vyrith turns from where he was looking. "No. I did not."
[Mon May 31 20:49:53 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "I saw a light, over there"
[Mon May 31 20:50:01 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella points towards the hill **
[Mon May 31 20:50:37 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "From the barrow? It can wait 'til morning."
[Mon May 31 20:50:51 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Are you sure?"
[Mon May 31 20:50:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Mon May 31 20:51:11 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "We are some distance away. I see no danger."
[Mon May 31 20:51:58 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella keeps staring into the distance **
[Mon May 31 20:52:31 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella pulls herself together and starts walking the perimeter of the camp again **
[Mon May 31 20:53:29 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Nothing else happens until dawn.
[Mon May 31 20:54:38 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella sits down to study her spellbook **
[Mon May 31 20:54:46 2004] : (4) DM: Nothing happens at dawn either. Except I imagine you all wake up.
[Mon May 31 20:54:56 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc we do ?
[Mon May 31 20:54:59 2004] : ** (3) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) for 3 hours) **
[Mon May 31 20:55:10 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc no I don't
[Mon May 31 20:55:19 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc and I thought I was going to die peacefully
[Mon May 31 20:55:21 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc tapped the F12 key by accident
[Mon May 31 20:55:22 2004] : ** (7) Nerin is still not snoring **
[Mon May 31 20:55:22 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc *sigh*
[Mon May 31 20:55:25 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith raises at eyebrow at the "Power Extreme" **
[Mon May 31 20:56:07 2004] : ** (3) Huerney sits and sings for a short while **
[Mon May 31 20:56:24 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne goes around a bit **
[Mon May 31 20:56:31 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne seems a bit at a loss **
[Mon May 31 20:56:44 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Are you all prepared? I sense the coming battle will not be an easy one."
[Mon May 31 20:56:46 2004] : ** (7) Nerin gets up, and does some stretches **
[Mon May 31 20:56:59 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)" )
[Mon May 31 20:58:29 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith eats breakfast and packs **
[Mon May 31 20:58:40 2004] : ** (3) Huerney copies Vyrith **
[Mon May 31 20:59:09 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne does teh same, nibbles on some rations **
[Mon May 31 20:59:35 2004] : ** (7) Nerin eats a light breakfast **
[Mon May 31 21:00:14 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith mounrs his horse and waits patiently **
[Mon May 31 21:00:18 2004] : ** (3) Huerney secures bottles of holy water into his easily reached belt pouches **
[Mon May 31 21:00:41 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Good idea"
[Mon May 31 21:00:50 2004] : ** (7) Nerin does likewise **
[Mon May 31 21:01:05 2004] : ** (3) Huerney mounts up after checking his armour **
[Mon May 31 21:01:58 2004] : ** (7) Nerin thumps his chestplate to check it **
[Mon May 31 21:02:05 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Ready to go"
[Mon May 31 21:02:05 2004] : (3) Huerney: "OK, I'm ready"
[Mon May 31 21:02:07 2004] : (4) Vyrith: *Clang*
[Mon May 31 21:02:17 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne mounts **
[Mon May 31 21:02:27 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella finishes her reading, packs and grabs some breakfast to eat on horseback **
[Mon May 31 21:02:31 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith rides off leading the way up to the barrow on the hill. **
[Mon May 31 21:02:56 2004] : ** (3) Huerney rides behind him **
[Mon May 31 21:02:57 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon May 31 21:03:10 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc not right behind him, just following
[Mon May 31 21:03:30 2004] : ** (7) Nerin follows Vyrith, reasonably closely **
[Mon May 31 21:03:44 2004] : (4) Vyrith: The wind blows towards you from the hill. Carrying with it the stench of death and decaying flesh.
[Mon May 31 21:04:16 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella follows **
[Mon May 31 21:04:24 2004] : (4) Vyrith: After about 2 hours. Vyrith motions you forwards.
[Mon May 31 21:04:31 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "That place stinks!"
[Mon May 31 21:04:37 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella joins Vyrith **
[Mon May 31 21:04:40 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "I think you must lead they way. You are more experiences in combat than I."
[Mon May 31 21:04:41 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Nice day for it"
[Mon May 31 21:04:53 2004] : ** (3) Huerney raises an eyebrow **
[Mon May 31 21:05:01 2004] : (4) Vyrith: The horses are getting restless.
[Mon May 31 21:05:07 2004] : ** (7) Nerin nods grimly **
[Mon May 31 21:05:14 2004] : (3) Huerney: "OK, we did say that we didn't expect you to fight"
[Mon May 31 21:05:27 2004] : ** (3) Huerney pats horsey to reassure him **
[Mon May 31 21:05:54 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc phone
[Mon May 31 21:06:00 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Shall we leave them here?"
[Mon May 31 21:06:10 2004] : (4) Vyrith: You can see the low grassy mound of the barrow from here.
[Mon May 31 21:06:25 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Might be a good idea Holly"
[Mon May 31 21:06:30 2004] : ** (7) Nerin dismounts **
[Mon May 31 21:06:36 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc now I use my armour magic
[Mon May 31 21:06:39 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Agreed." (and dismounts)
[Mon May 31 21:06:40 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella dismounts **
[Mon May 31 21:06:42 2004] : ** (3) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) for 3 hours) **
[Mon May 31 21:07:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc damn, ealier roll was better
[Mon May 31 21:07:26 2004] : ** (3) Huerney dismounts] **
[Mon May 31 21:07:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc How far from the hill are we?
[Mon May 31 21:08:26 2004] : (4) Vyrith: About 30 mins of walking.
[Mon May 31 21:08:50 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Guys: I forgot to mention it, but I saw a light coming from that hill during my watch"
[Mon May 31 21:08:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Well, nice day for a brisk walk, let's go do some sightseeing"
[Mon May 31 21:09:03 2004] : (7) Nerin: "how big a light?"
[Mon May 31 21:09:04 2004] : ** (3) Huerney grins **
[Mon May 31 21:09:14 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Just a flash, actually"
[Mon May 31 21:09:23 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Hmmm"
[Mon May 31 21:09:35 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Lead on, oh great and mighty bard"
[Mon May 31 21:09:38 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella grins **
[Mon May 31 21:09:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Well, not sure that it changes much of anything, we still don't know what to expect"
[Mon May 31 21:10:00 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I'm not bloody leading!"
[Mon May 31 21:10:26 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Guess its up to me eh?"
[Mon May 31 21:10:29 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Let's at least get walking then"
[Mon May 31 21:10:51 2004] : ** (3) Huerney follows Nerin when he sets off **
[Mon May 31 21:10:51 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Nerin, we're behind you all the way, so way behind you"
[Mon May 31 21:10:55 2004] : (7) Nerin: "What about the horses? Cant leave them wandering"
[Mon May 31 21:11:13 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Fetter them?"
[Mon May 31 21:11:31 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith hobbles his horse. **
[Mon May 31 21:11:45 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc back
[Mon May 31 21:11:49 2004] : ** (7) Nerin nobbles eerrr hobbles his horse **
[Mon May 31 21:11:56 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Isn't hobbling a bit extreme?
[Mon May 31 21:12:04 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc I thought so too
[Mon May 31 21:12:34 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc At least according to Misery it is ;)
[Mon May 31 21:12:43 2004] : (4) Vyrith: ooc huh? It's just tying legs so they can't run.
[Mon May 31 21:13:06 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc so says Dictionary.com, but I thought it was like hamstringing
[Mon May 31 21:13:16 2004] : ** (3) Huerney hobbles his horse **
[Mon May 31 21:13:29 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella hobbles her pony **
[Mon May 31 21:14:18 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith gestures up the hill **
[Mon May 31 21:14:33 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne hobbles her horse (ooc not really knowing what she's on about) **
[Mon May 31 21:14:40 2004] : ** (3) Huerney follows Nerin when he sets off **
[Mon May 31 21:14:50 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella follows **
[Mon May 31 21:14:56 2004] : ** (7) Nerin sets off **
[Mon May 31 21:15:31 2004] : (4) Vyrith: You climb for 30 mins and reach the barrow
[Mon May 31 21:15:36 2004] : (3) Huerney: If we get within 1 minute of the cairn without incident I'll cast mirror image at that point
[Mon May 31 21:15:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: Ah
[Mon May 31 21:15:45 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting mage armor: +4 to AC for 1 hour/level
[Mon May 31 21:15:47 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+3] -> [1,3] = (4) Images created." )
[Mon May 31 21:16:02 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting detect undead (reveals undead within 60 ft.)
[Mon May 31 21:16:12 2004] : (4) DM: Around it patches of scorched earth. Discarded bones with tattered flesh hanging off and gnaw marks.
[Mon May 31 21:16:21 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Nice sight"
[Mon May 31 21:16:38 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Very welcoming"
[Mon May 31 21:16:55 2004] : (4) DM: A dark stone entrance lies before you.
[Mon May 31 21:16:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Yeah"
[Mon May 31 21:17:40 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Are we moving in silence, or shall I sing to encourage us inside?"
[Mon May 31 21:17:45 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Let's do what we need to and get out of here as fast as we can"
[Mon May 31 21:17:59 2004] : (7) Nerin: "I'd rather you were quiet for now"
[Mon May 31 21:18:04 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "There are undead insight, be careful"
[Mon May 31 21:18:14 2004] : (5) Hollyella: inside
[Mon May 31 21:18:23 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc no shit sherlock! lol
[Mon May 31 21:18:56 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "But I can't sense more than 2"
[Mon May 31 21:19:15 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc No need to be cheeky, Bert :P
[Mon May 31 21:19:22 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Well, if we're lucky theres only 2"
[Mon May 31 21:19:40 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc is Vyrith here?
[Mon May 31 21:19:50 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc sorry :)
[Mon May 31 21:20:11 2004] : (4) DM: Vyrith is following you.
[Mon May 31 21:20:24 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "And they don't seem especially strong either. Could we be in luck perhaps?"
[Mon May 31 21:20:27 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella grins **
[Mon May 31 21:20:28 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "I will lend healing aid as required."
[Mon May 31 21:20:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Do you have any spells to protect us from evil creatures?"
[Mon May 31 21:21:24 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I don't"
[Mon May 31 21:21:29 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Yes. A magic circle against evil seems an appropriate spell."
[Mon May 31 21:21:51 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "sounds good indeed"
[Mon May 31 21:22:03 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "On Nerin I think, yes?"
[Mon May 31 21:22:04 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "What would happen if we were to venture outside of that circle?"
[Mon May 31 21:22:18 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Fine with me. How long does it last?"
[Mon May 31 21:22:40 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "A hour or so. You must remain in the circle for the effects to work."
[Mon May 31 21:22:41 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Nerin: I'll definitely stand by you now"
[Mon May 31 21:22:45 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella grins **
[Mon May 31 21:22:46 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Although, would that mean I couldn't get close to anything"
[Mon May 31 21:23:23 2004] : (4) Vyrith: ooc only summoned creatures.
[Mon May 31 21:23:42 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Can you cast it on Nerin"
[Mon May 31 21:23:47 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Certainly."
[Mon May 31 21:23:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: "He seems likeliest to get close to them"
[Mon May 31 21:23:59 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith casts a spell on Nerin **
[Mon May 31 21:23:59 2004] : ** (7) Nerin grins **
[Mon May 31 21:24:15 2004] : (4) Vyrith: A ten foot radius shimmering circle surrounds him.
[Mon May 31 21:24:44 2004] : ** (3) Huerney tries to keep in it# **
[Mon May 31 21:24:45 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella gets behind Nerin and in the circle **
[Mon May 31 21:24:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Let's go then"
[Mon May 31 21:25:13 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Hope it's not too confusing when there's 5 of me"
[Mon May 31 21:25:28 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Wasn't that the idea?"
[Mon May 31 21:25:33 2004] : ** (7) Nerin walks determinedly towards the barrow **
[Mon May 31 21:25:36 2004] : (4) Vyrith: The entrance is about 10 ft wide and slopes downwards into the gloom.
[Mon May 31 21:25:44 2004] : (3) Huerney: "For them, yes"
[Mon May 31 21:26:04 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella follows Nerin **
[Mon May 31 21:26:13 2004] : ** (3) Huerney casts light on a stone and keeps it covered in his shield hand **
[Mon May 31 21:26:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Mon May 31 21:26:31 2004] : (4) Vyrith: You hear a chanting coming from inside.
[Mon May 31 21:26:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Huerney, we don'tr really need to be announced like this"
[Mon May 31 21:26:44 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Mon May 31 21:26:50 2004] : (4) Vyrith: A harsh female voice.
[Mon May 31 21:26:55 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "oh well, I guess..."
[Mon May 31 21:27:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Err, it's covered"
[Mon May 31 21:27:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: "What's your pint?"
[Mon May 31 21:27:24 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc point!
[Mon May 31 21:27:30 2004] : (7) Nerin: "I think we're expected"
[Mon May 31 21:28:10 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc /like pints better than points, mind you
[Mon May 31 21:28:18 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "We are ?"
[Mon May 31 21:28:26 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Remember to keep close to me"
[Mon May 31 21:28:45 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Don't worry, I'll stick to you like glue"
[Mon May 31 21:28:53 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne keeps close to Nerin **
[Mon May 31 21:29:08 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne notches an arrow **
[Mon May 31 21:29:28 2004] : ** (7) Nerin hefts his hammer **
[Mon May 31 21:29:30 2004] : ** (3) Huerney stays close **
[Mon May 31 21:29:42 2004] : ** (7) Nerin keeps moving in **
[Mon May 31 21:29:47 2004] : (4) Vyrith: After a short 40 ft passage it opens out into a large square chamber built of close-fitting blocks.
[Mon May 31 21:29:50 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella gets her bow ready **
[Mon May 31 21:30:08 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc any light source?
[Mon May 31 21:30:22 2004] : (4) DM: Inside amongst the bones is a woman kneeling in front of an altar on which a body lies.
[Mon May 31 21:30:33 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc distance?
[Mon May 31 21:30:36 2004] : (4) DM: An eerie green glow surrounds the body.
[Mon May 31 21:31:14 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella listens to the chanting **
[Mon May 31 21:31:18 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Mon May 31 21:31:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Mon May 31 21:31:31 2004] : (4) DM: It's a language you can't comprend.
[Mon May 31 21:31:49 2004] : (4) DM: and one you don't recognize.
[Mon May 31 21:32:02 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 31 21:32:19 2004] : (4) DM: Something stirs in the pile of bones and suddenly....
[Mon May 31 21:32:34 2004] : (4) Undead: "FLesh....!"
[Mon May 31 21:32:48 2004] : (3) Huerney: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Mon May 31 21:33:05 2004] : ** (3) Huerney tries to work out what kind of undead it is **
[Mon May 31 21:33:10 2004] : (4) Undead: The woman ceases chanting and turns around and stands.
[Mon May 31 21:33:24 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella takes aim at the woman **
[Mon May 31 21:33:38 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc distance?
[Mon May 31 21:33:47 2004] : (4) DM: It is Selle. Dressed how in an all bkack robe hands covered in old blood.
[Mon May 31 21:33:56 2004] : (4) DM: ooc Each square is 5 ft.
[Mon May 31 21:34:12 2004] : (4) DM: Initiative
[Mon May 31 21:34:26 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Mon May 31 21:34:32 2004] : (7) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Mon May 31 21:34:33 2004] : (4) DM: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon May 31 21:34:45 2004] : (3) Huerney: Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Mon May 31 21:34:53 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Mon May 31 21:35:02 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc where is Nerin ?
[Mon May 31 21:37:16 2004] : (4) DM: ooc come on. Decide where you!
[Mon May 31 21:37:23 2004] : (4) DM: ooc are
[Mon May 31 21:37:30 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc I'm behind Nerin
[Mon May 31 21:37:39 2004] : (4) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Mon May 31 21:37:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc looks right now
[Mon May 31 21:37:56 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc what the thing Selle is talking to ?
[Mon May 31 21:38:10 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Mine keeps shifting :(
[Mon May 31 21:38:17 2004] : (4) DM: ooc It's a body lying on an stone plinth
[Mon May 31 21:38:23 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Mon May 31 21:38:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc may have been me, sorry
[Mon May 31 21:38:46 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne notches an arrow (+1) and aims at the body **
[Mon May 31 21:38:58 2004] : (4) DM: Okay.
[Mon May 31 21:39:06 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Mon May 31 21:39:06 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Mon May 31 21:39:22 2004] : (4) DM: Two arrows stick into the body.
[Mon May 31 21:39:45 2004] : (4) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 31 21:40:29 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc if I move more than 10ft, everyone is out of the circle right? even if they move after me?
[Mon May 31 21:41:16 2004] : (3) Huerney: yup
[Mon May 31 21:41:17 2004] : (4) DM: ooc It matters when It's my turn where people are in relation to the circle.
[Mon May 31 21:42:23 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc so if I run at #2 and everyone runs after me on their turn its ok?
[Mon May 31 21:42:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc yes
[Mon May 31 21:42:46 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc except Ayhlanne already went
[Mon May 31 21:42:51 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc poo
[Mon May 31 21:43:08 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc but you're most likely to be hit
[Mon May 31 21:43:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc as you tend to melee
[Mon May 31 21:43:17 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc, that's fine, I am far enough
[Mon May 31 21:43:24 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc where did Vyrith go ?
[Mon May 31 21:43:27 2004] : (7) Nerin: ok charge #2
[Mon May 31 21:43:56 2004] : (4) DM: ooc Ignore the fact he is red....
[Mon May 31 21:44:05 2004] : (4) DM: k. Attack.
[Mon May 31 21:44:10 2004] : (7) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [7,6,4] = (17)
[Mon May 31 21:44:10 2004] : (7) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [2,6,3] = (11)
[Mon May 31 21:44:57 2004] : (4) DM: You give the undead a mighty crack.
[Mon May 31 21:45:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc does slow affect party members, or only creatures I want it to affect?
[Mon May 31 21:45:23 2004] : (4) DM: How that you are close you see it is covered in intricate tatoos. Strange designs and runes.
[Mon May 31 21:45:38 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc crap
[Mon May 31 21:45:56 2004] : (4) DM: ooc you can choose.
[Mon May 31 21:46:13 2004] : (4) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon May 31 21:46:29 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: (ooc, wait which is which ? 1 is Selle or the body ?)
[Mon May 31 21:46:33 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Can I still attack if I follow Nerin?
[Mon May 31 21:47:04 2004] : (4) DM: ooc yes. If you charge,
[Mon May 31 21:47:15 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc should be about 30 feet from the map
[Mon May 31 21:47:25 2004] : (3) Huerney: or 30 and a 5 foot step at most
[Mon May 31 21:47:40 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Shooting at Selle
[Mon May 31 21:47:56 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PS, Bardsong (base): [1d20+12] -> [19,12] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Mon May 31 21:47:59 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PS (base): [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Mon May 31 21:48:05 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Sorry, no bardsong
[Mon May 31 21:48:44 2004] : (4) DM: Two arrows strike her.
[Mon May 31 21:49:03 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc No, just the second, the first one was a mistake
[Mon May 31 21:49:19 2004] : (4) DM: one arrow then
[Mon May 31 21:49:37 2004] : (4) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 31 21:49:49 2004] : ** (3) Huerney moves next to Nerin **
[Mon May 31 21:50:00 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Slow ( level 3, "One subject/level takes only partial actions, -2 AC, -2 melee rolls." )
[Mon May 31 21:50:04 2004] : (3) Huerney: Will save DC = 18
[Mon May 31 21:50:11 2004] : (4) DM: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Mon May 31 21:50:28 2004] : (4) DM: On both?
[Mon May 31 21:50:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: cast on Selle, but affects any enemies within 3o feet of her
[Mon May 31 21:50:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc should get the other thing
[Mon May 31 21:51:06 2004] : (4) DM: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Mon May 31 21:51:08 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc It should, yes
[Mon May 31 21:51:13 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc boooo
[Mon May 31 21:51:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: DOne
[Mon May 31 21:51:43 2004] : (4) DM: Selle slows down But the undead seems unaffected.
[Mon May 31 21:51:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... #"Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you!"#
[Mon May 31 21:52:06 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc i'm kinda worried that it has a will save of +8
[Mon May 31 21:52:42 2004] : (4) Selle: "Soooo yooou cooome tooo fiiind meeee? Yoooou wiiiil diiieee heeereee. Riiiise myyy seerveeents!"
[Mon May 31 21:52:51 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 31 21:52:57 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc ooops servants ?
[Mon May 31 21:53:00 2004] : (4) Selle: And then she casts a spell. Her skin goes gray and grainy.
[Mon May 31 21:53:13 2004] : (3) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Mon May 31 21:53:28 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc hmm, I know what it was, but Huerney doesn't
[Mon May 31 21:53:30 2004] : (4) Selle: Something else stirs in the bones.
[Mon May 31 21:53:45 2004] : (4) Selle: The ghast attacks Nerin
[Mon May 31 21:53:50 2004] : (4) Selle: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Mon May 31 21:53:50 2004] : (4) Selle: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d8+2] -> [2,7,2] = (11)
[Mon May 31 21:53:52 2004] : (4) Selle: Claw (base): [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Mon May 31 21:53:53 2004] : (4) Selle: Claw (base): [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Mon May 31 21:53:58 2004] : (4) Selle: AC Nerin?
[Mon May 31 21:54:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: +2 fro prot from evil
[Mon May 31 21:54:25 2004] : (4) Selle: yep
[Mon May 31 21:54:42 2004] : (7) Nerin: 25
[Mon May 31 21:54:54 2004] : (7) Nerin: -2 for charge
[Mon May 31 21:55:12 2004] : (4) Selle: Take 5 damage from it's bite.
[Mon May 31 21:55:35 2004] : (4) DM: The 2nd gast extends a hand and a bolt of fire streaks towards Ayhlanne
[Mon May 31 21:56:13 2004] : (4) DM: One of the runes tatooed on its skin glows brightly briefly.
[Mon May 31 21:56:59 2004] : (4) DM: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Mon May 31 21:57:04 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc reflex ?
[Mon May 31 21:57:10 2004] : (4) DM: AC without armour, Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 31 21:58:04 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc does ring of protection apply ?
[Mon May 31 21:58:08 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc if so 16
[Mon May 31 21:58:15 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc if not 14
[Mon May 31 21:58:37 2004] : (4) DM: The bolt narrowly misses you can bursts in a shower of sparks on the wall behind you.
[Mon May 31 21:59:11 2004] : (4) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Mon May 31 22:00:12 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc give me a sec
[Mon May 31 22:00:35 2004] : (3) Huerney: brb loo
[Mon May 31 22:00:43 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne fires an arrow (+1) at #3 **
[Mon May 31 22:00:53 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+13] -> [4,13] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Mon May 31 22:00:53 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Mon May 31 22:00:59 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc actually 2 arrows
[Mon May 31 22:01:53 2004] : (4) DM: Both arrows strike the ghast tearing off pieces of dead flesh
[Mon May 31 22:02:07 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc back
[Mon May 31 22:02:18 2004] : (4) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 31 22:02:43 2004] : (7) Nerin: Whack #2
[Mon May 31 22:02:44 2004] : (7) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+15] -> [12,15] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [8,6,2] = (16)
[Mon May 31 22:02:44 2004] : (7) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [3,6,4] = (13)
[Mon May 31 22:03:11 2004] : (7) Nerin: + bardsong
[Mon May 31 22:03:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc not yet
[Mon May 31 22:03:27 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc :(
[Mon May 31 22:03:29 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc on my next round
[Mon May 31 22:03:40 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc really need a new attack for that
[Mon May 31 22:03:57 2004] : (4) DM: You smash your hammer into it's chest and it collapses to the ground it's skin shrivilling around its bones and the tatoos fading.
[Mon May 31 22:04:15 2004] : (4) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon May 31 22:04:30 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shooting at Selle again
[Mon May 31 22:04:36 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PS (base): [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Mon May 31 22:05:33 2004] : (4) DM: Selle laughs at the pin prick. "Yooou thiiink tooo huurt meeee?" (more laughing that gets quite maniacal.
[Mon May 31 22:06:26 2004] : (4) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 31 22:06:36 2004] : ** (3) Huerney runs at Selle **
[Mon May 31 22:06:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: Stab
[Mon May 31 22:07:01 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [9,14] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon May 31 22:07:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon May 31 22:07:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] -> [1,1,10] = (12)
[Mon May 31 22:07:09 2004] : (3) Huerney: only the first one
[Mon May 31 22:07:22 2004] : ** (3) Huerney dings his tuning fork (free action) **
[Mon May 31 22:07:24 2004] : (4) DM: A hit but it seems to only tear her robe.
[Mon May 31 22:07:26 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc awww crap crit dmg anyway
[Mon May 31 22:07:35 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 31 22:07:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Huerney taps his tuning fork and holds it up to chime... Enhanced Blink dog summoned; HP = 37; AC = 17
[Mon May 31 22:07:46 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ==> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Mon May 31 22:07:57 2004] : (4) DM: Where?
[Mon May 31 22:08:15 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc there
[Mon May 31 22:08:30 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc there on the stair?
[Mon May 31 22:09:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: : Bardsong: Inspire Greatness: One ally within 30 feet (or me) gains 2d10 HP +con bonus [2d10] -> [5,3] = (8); +2 bonus to attack; & +1 to Fort saves (competence bonuses)
[Mon May 31 22:09:25 2004] : (3) Huerney: for me
[Mon May 31 22:09:27 2004] : (4) DM: k.
[Mon May 31 22:10:07 2004] : (4) Selle: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [19,14] = (33)
[Mon May 31 22:10:16 2004] : (4) Selle: Selle casts another spell...
[Mon May 31 22:10:23 2004] : (3) Huerney: aoo?
[Mon May 31 22:11:21 2004] : (4) Selle: No.
[Mon May 31 22:11:33 2004] : (4) Selle: Defensive casting.
[Mon May 31 22:11:36 2004] : (3) Huerney: 'k
[Mon May 31 22:11:50 2004] : (4) Selle: The body behind her on the altar rises.
[Mon May 31 22:13:02 2004] : (4) Ghast: The ghast on the left shoots a green glowing arrow at Nerin.
[Mon May 31 22:13:04 2004] : (4) Ghast: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Mon May 31 22:13:13 2004] : (4) Ghast: AC without armour, Nerin?
[Mon May 31 22:13:57 2004] : (7) Nerin: 11
[Mon May 31 22:14:17 2004] : (4) Ghast: The arrow splashes against you and you feel a liquid running down into your armour burning you.
[Mon May 31 22:14:52 2004] : (7) Nerin: "arghh"
[Mon May 31 22:14:56 2004] : (4) Ghast: [2d4] -> [4,1] = (5) Acid damage.
[Mon May 31 22:15:35 2004] : (4) Ghast: The just raised undead strikes at Huerney
[Mon May 31 22:15:38 2004] : (4) Ghast: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Mon May 31 22:15:40 2004] : (4) Ghast: Claw (base): [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Mon May 31 22:15:40 2004] : (4) Ghast: Claw (base): [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Mon May 31 22:15:45 2004] : (4) Ghast: AC?
[Mon May 31 22:15:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: 23
[Mon May 31 22:16:02 2004] : (4) Ghast: All misses.
[Mon May 31 22:16:15 2004] : (4) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 31 22:16:41 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne aims at #3 **
[Mon May 31 22:16:45 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon May 31 22:16:45 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon May 31 22:16:49 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: arrows+1
[Mon May 31 22:17:18 2004] : (4) DM: It collapses back into the piles of bones
[Mon May 31 22:17:48 2004] : (4) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 31 22:18:10 2004] : (7) Nerin: charge at Selle
[Mon May 31 22:18:18 2004] : (7) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+15] -> [17,15] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [4,6,2] = (12)
[Mon May 31 22:18:18 2004] : (7) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [2,6,1] = (9)
[Mon May 31 22:18:40 2004] : (7) Nerin: +2 bardsong dmg
[Mon May 31 22:18:56 2004] : (4) DM: You strike but she seems largely unaffected.
[Mon May 31 22:19:16 2004] : (4) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon May 31 22:19:29 2004] : (5) Hollyella: me nocks a silvered arrow
[Mon May 31 22:19:31 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite +2, PS (base): [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon May 31 22:19:57 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc +2 for bardsong (not that that helps, probably)
[Mon May 31 22:19:57 2004] : (4) DM: At?
[Mon May 31 22:20:02 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Selle
[Mon May 31 22:20:19 2004] : (4) DM: The arrows nicks her shoulder.
[Mon May 31 22:20:38 2004] : (4) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 31 22:20:46 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc good! She'll have trouble casting with only one shoulder!
[Mon May 31 22:20:50 2004] : ** (3) Huerney stabs at Selle rapidly **
[Mon May 31 22:20:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon May 31 22:20:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon May 31 22:21:10 2004] : (3) Huerney: +2 to each for the greatness bardsong
[Mon May 31 22:21:27 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon May 31 22:21:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: on selle
[Mon May 31 22:22:16 2004] : (3) Huerney: done
[Mon May 31 22:22:17 2004] : (4) DM: Okay. She smirks at your feeble and largely fruitless efforts.
[Mon May 31 22:22:57 2004] : (4) Ghast: Strikes at Huerney
[Mon May 31 22:23:00 2004] : (4) Ghast: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Mon May 31 22:23:01 2004] : (4) Ghast: Claw (base): [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Mon May 31 22:23:01 2004] : (4) Ghast: Claw (base): [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Mon May 31 22:23:03 2004] : (4) Ghast: Claw (base): [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Mon May 31 22:23:29 2004] : (4) Ghast: Missing. No coordination. Hardly surprising when you've just been freshly animated.
[Mon May 31 22:23:38 2004] : (4) Ghast: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20-5] -> [8,-5] = (3)
[Mon May 31 22:23:47 2004] : (4) Ghast: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28)
[Mon May 31 22:23:48 2004] : (3) Huerney: lol
[Mon May 31 22:23:57 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 31 22:23:58 2004] : (4) Selle: Selle casts another spell.
[Mon May 31 22:24:37 2004] : (3) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Mon May 31 22:25:21 2004] : (4) Selle: Selle flips through her spell book....
[Mon May 31 22:25:30 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 31 22:26:34 2004] : (4) Selle: A cone of ice crystals fly from her hand. Engulfing Nerin, Holly and Ayhlanne in ice.
[Mon May 31 22:26:40 2004] : (4) Selle: Reflex saves.
[Mon May 31 22:26:46 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Mon May 31 22:26:53 2004] : (7) Nerin: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Mon May 31 22:26:54 2004] : (4) Selle: [10d6] -> [3,2,1,2,1,4,6,4,6,1] = (30)
[Mon May 31 22:27:16 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc wow, big range!
[Mon May 31 22:27:46 2004] : (4) Selle: Hollyella deftly ducks under teh cone and takes no damage.
[Mon May 31 22:27:59 2004] : (4) Selle: Ayhlanne, reflex save?
[Mon May 31 22:28:10 2004] : (4) Selle: Nerin take 15.
[Mon May 31 22:28:22 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Rogues do have their advantages, don't they? :)
[Mon May 31 22:29:34 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Mon May 31 22:29:43 2004] : (4) Selle: Take 15 damage too.
[Mon May 31 22:30:01 2004] : (4) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Mon May 31 22:30:09 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne ouches under the crystal rain **
[Mon May 31 22:30:14 2004] : ** (7) Nerin puts himself first on the list for healing **
[Mon May 31 22:30:28 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne takes an arrow from her quiver **
[Mon May 31 22:30:41 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: and aims at Selle
[Mon May 31 22:31:06 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [arrow of true flight]+PBS (base): [1d20+15] -> [20,15] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon May 31 22:31:06 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [12,15] = (27) ===> Damage: [3d8+15] -> [6,6,3,15] = (30)
[Mon May 31 22:31:06 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [arrow of true flight]+PBS (second): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Mon May 31 22:31:07 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [3d8+15] -> [6,4,8,15] = (33)
[Mon May 31 22:31:16 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc wait, tit's not PBS
[Mon May 31 22:31:25 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: +bard song
[Mon May 31 22:31:38 2004] : (4) DM: It hits.
[Mon May 31 22:31:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc wow!
[Mon May 31 22:31:57 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc But does it hurt?
[Mon May 31 22:32:21 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc +1 instead of +2 for Bard song, cos not PBS)
[Mon May 31 22:33:00 2004] : (4) DM: Selle yelps in surprise at the damage done.
[Mon May 31 22:33:13 2004] : (4) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 31 22:33:23 2004] : ** (7) Nerin points his ring at selle **
[Mon May 31 22:33:28 2004] : (7) Nerin: Ring: Searing light 4d6 light damage [4d6] -> [2,4,2,3] = (11)
[Mon May 31 22:33:42 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc poo
[Mon May 31 22:34:16 2004] : (3) Huerney (exit): 22:34
[Mon May 31 22:34:44 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Seems like his connection has gone
[Mon May 31 22:34:51 2004] : (4) Selle: ooc Can't have.
[Mon May 31 22:35:09 2004] : (8) Huerney (enter): 22:35
[Mon May 31 22:35:10 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Because the server's still up?
[Mon May 31 22:35:18 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc What happened?
[Mon May 31 22:35:27 2004] : (8) Huerney: ooc restarted my PC by accident!
[Mon May 31 22:35:34 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc OOPS
[Mon May 31 22:35:58 2004] : (8) Huerney: ooc did I miss anything?
[Mon May 31 22:36:03 2004] : (4) Selle: As the beam of light strikes Selle she screams, her robes smoking as she collapses to the ground.
[Mon May 31 22:36:25 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc just in time apparently :)
[Mon May 31 22:36:30 2004] : (4) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon May 31 22:36:31 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 31 22:36:45 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shooting #4 (what else?)
[Mon May 31 22:36:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PBS, Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [5,13] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] -> [2,9] = (11)
[Mon May 31 22:37:04 2004] : (4) DM: Hit
[Mon May 31 22:37:17 2004] : (4) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 31 22:37:27 2004] : ** (8) Huerney stabs at the ghast **
[Mon May 31 22:37:38 2004] : (8) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon May 31 22:37:38 2004] : (8) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Mon May 31 22:37:43 2004] : (8) Huerney: +2 again
[Mon May 31 22:37:54 2004] : (8) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ==> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Mon May 31 22:38:05 2004] : (4) DM: The remaining ghast collapses back into the altar.
[Mon May 31 22:38:12 2004] : (4) DM: onto
[Mon May 31 22:38:24 2004] : ** (7) Nerin into would be creepier **
[Mon May 31 22:38:31 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc into would be creepier
[Mon May 31 22:38:33 2004] : ** (8) Huerney looks at Selle **
[Mon May 31 22:38:49 2004] : (4) DM: She's dying.
[Mon May 31 22:39:02 2004] : (4) DM: Unconcious and bleeding.
[Mon May 31 22:39:10 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Hmm, do we try to save her?"
[Mon May 31 22:39:17 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella grins as she sees Selle **
[Mon May 31 22:39:21 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Why?"
[Mon May 31 22:39:28 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Proof"
[Mon May 31 22:39:58 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "We could just take her head with us, couldn't we?"
[Mon May 31 22:39:59 2004] : (4) DM: Vyrith steps forwards
[Mon May 31 22:40:12 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Her head would do it, I guess"
[Mon May 31 22:40:20 2004] : (4) DM: "Let her die. The Keeper claims her."
[Mon May 31 22:40:28 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Let her die. The Keeper claims her."
[Mon May 31 22:40:44 2004] : (7) Nerin: "And who told you that?"
[Mon May 31 22:40:54 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella takes out her dagger for a coup de grace **
[Mon May 31 22:41:03 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I do not think we should give her a chance"
[Mon May 31 22:41:23 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella kneels down and plunges the dagger in Selle's heart **
[Mon May 31 22:41:24 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Can you get past this stoney stuff on her skin?"
[Mon May 31 22:41:49 2004] : (8) Huerney: "You could have just let her expire, that was a bit tasteless"
[Mon May 31 22:41:54 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Selle dies.
[Mon May 31 22:42:14 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "No need for even her to suffer unnecessarily"
[Mon May 31 22:42:14 2004] : ** (7) Nerin shrugs **
[Mon May 31 22:42:16 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne wipes her brow **
[Mon May 31 22:42:22 2004] : (4) Vyrith: Vyrith steps forwards drawing his symbol forth.
[Mon May 31 22:42:33 2004] : (8) Huerney: "She was unconscious"
[Mon May 31 22:42:49 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella searches Selle's body **
[Mon May 31 22:43:11 2004] : ** (8) Huerney has a look around the crypt **
[Mon May 31 22:43:21 2004] : (4) Vyrith: He presses it against her forehead and intones. "The Keeper claims you. Atone for the crimes you have done in the Halls of the Dead."
[Mon May 31 22:43:26 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "I'm sorry if I in some way offended you, Huerney, but I did what I thought was best"
[Mon May 31 22:43:26 2004] : (8) Huerney: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Mon May 31 22:43:33 2004] : (4) Vyrith: He then steps back.
[Mon May 31 22:43:49 2004] : ** (7) Nerin also has a look about **
[Mon May 31 22:43:55 2004] : (7) Nerin: Search Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Mon May 31 22:43:59 2004] : (8) Huerney: "No, it's OK, just seemed a bit pointless really, and gratuitous perhaps"
[Mon May 31 22:44:03 2004] : (4) Vyrith: A mark of a bird in flight is on her brow.
[Mon May 31 22:44:08 2004] : (8) Huerney: "although quite ultimate"
[Mon May 31 22:44:18 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella points the bird out to Ayhlanne **
[Mon May 31 22:44:37 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks **
[Mon May 31 22:44:50 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "It is done. Other clerics can return here and cleanse this place."
[Mon May 31 22:45:06 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Somehow, I got the idea that you were a servant of the keeper"
[Mon May 31 22:45:23 2004] : (7) Nerin: "I think it'll need quite a few clerics to clean up around here"
[Mon May 31 22:45:25 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella takes her time to examine the altar (taking 20) **
[Mon May 31 22:45:28 2004] : (8) Huerney: "So is the keeper also called... whatever it was?"
[Mon May 31 22:46:22 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Saemyr and the Keeper are but two aspects of one God."
[Mon May 31 22:46:28 2004] : (8) Huerney: "What exactly was Selle doing in here anyway? Didn't seem much point to me"
[Mon May 31 22:46:46 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Aah, I see"
[Mon May 31 22:46:51 2004] : ** (8) Huerney looks confused **
[Mon May 31 22:47:02 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne turns to Vyrith **
[Mon May 31 22:47:09 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: What is this ?
[Mon May 31 22:47:17 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "Ah. But I have said too much to you, the uninitiated."
[Mon May 31 22:47:18 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne points at the mark on Selle's brow **
[Mon May 31 22:47:23 2004] : ** (8) Huerney dismisses blinky **
[Mon May 31 22:48:03 2004] : (4) Vyrith: "No more will I say now."
[Mon May 31 22:48:20 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Who do you serve, really ?"
[Mon May 31 22:48:24 2004] : (4) Vyrith: ooc The altar is a plain block of stone.
[Mon May 31 22:48:40 2004] : (8) Huerney: "So, do we take her body back to the big cheese at Port Hoon?"
[Mon May 31 22:48:59 2004] : (7) Nerin: "I think we should"
[Mon May 31 22:49:09 2004] : (8) Huerney: "All we have evidence of, really, is that we killed her"
[Mon May 31 22:49:24 2004] : (4) Vyrith: (ignoring the question) "This place opresses me. I will wait outside."
[Mon May 31 22:49:44 2004] : (8) Huerney: "I suppose the black blood on her hands helps our case somewhat"
[Mon May 31 22:49:47 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella motions to Ayhlanne to follow him **
[Mon May 31 22:49:59 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Hmmm so you think they won't believe us?"
[Mon May 31 22:50:00 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne follows Vyrith outside **
[Mon May 31 22:50:30 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "For now we only have our and Vyrith's word and would you believe us?"
[Mon May 31 22:50:40 2004] : (8) Huerney: "I dunno, just if someone turned up to you with Darvin's body and said he'd been doing evil... no, scratch that, but you get what I mean"
[Mon May 31 22:50:51 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Aye"
[Mon May 31 22:51:07 2004] : (4) DM: ooc did anyone search the chamber?
[Mon May 31 22:51:16 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc I did - 23
[Mon May 31 22:51:23 2004] : (8) Huerney: me but I scored very badly... I can take 20 though
[Mon May 31 22:51:46 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc No need, Bert rolled a natural 20 :)
[Mon May 31 22:51:57 2004] : (4) DM: Well there's nothing in the chamber itself but old bones but one spot of ground near one of the walls is clear of bones.
[Mon May 31 22:52:16 2004] : (8) Huerney: "What have you found Nerin?"
[Mon May 31 22:52:23 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Vyrith, will you answer my question ?
[Mon May 31 22:52:23 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Hmm theres a clear spot over here"
[Mon May 31 22:52:29 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Who do you serve, really ?"
[Mon May 31 22:52:56 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella goes over and takes a good look at the clear spot **
[Mon May 31 22:53:14 2004] : (8) Huerney: "oh yeah"
[Mon May 31 22:53:16 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Is the spot near a wall?
[Mon May 31 22:53:23 2004] : (8) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Mon May 31 22:55:03 2004] : (4) DM: ooc it is.
[Mon May 31 22:55:29 2004] : (8) Huerney: Any magical auras?
[Mon May 31 22:55:31 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Casting detect secret doors at the wall near the spot
[Mon May 31 22:56:38 2004] : (4) DM: You find a secret door operated by pressing a particular block of stone.
[Mon May 31 22:56:58 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Guys: over here"
[Mon May 31 22:57:20 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Wonder where it leads"
[Mon May 31 22:57:36 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Let's hope it leads to evidence"
[Mon May 31 22:57:55 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella opens the door wide **
[Mon May 31 22:57:56 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Hmm, or a hoard" :D
[Mon May 31 22:58:09 2004] : (8) Huerney: ooc traps???
[Mon May 31 22:58:11 2004] : (4) DM: *Creaaak*
[Mon May 31 22:58:41 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting dancing lights (up to 4 lights like lanterns or torches)
[Mon May 31 22:58:55 2004] : (4) DM: Inside is a chamber. Niches line the walls, biers stand in the centre.
[Mon May 31 22:59:30 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella examines the floor for traps before going in **
[Mon May 31 22:59:34 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Mon May 31 22:59:43 2004] : (4) DM: You don't detect any traps.
[Mon May 31 22:59:44 2004] : (8) Huerney: ooc you used up a level 1 spell on detect secret doors??
[Mon May 31 23:00:19 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Yeah, why?
[Mon May 31 23:00:26 2004] : (8) Huerney: ooc I didn't even know the spell existed!
[Mon May 31 23:00:33 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 31 23:00:42 2004] : (4) DM: ooc seems like a useful one to me. Particularly for a sneaksie thief.
[Mon May 31 23:00:52 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc It seemed a good spell for my char :)
[Mon May 31 23:01:19 2004] : (8) Huerney: ooc it certainly came in handy
[Mon May 31 23:01:57 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc I'm sure glad I prepared it :)
[Mon May 31 23:02:42 2004] : (8) Huerney: "So do we go in?"
[Mon May 31 23:02:48 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella sends the lights in as she enters the room herself **
[Mon May 31 23:02:49 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne goes back in **
[Mon May 31 23:02:52 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Maybe we should get Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 31 23:03:08 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne follows the others **
[Mon May 31 23:03:14 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Be careful"
[Mon May 31 23:03:22 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Do you think Vyrith would do a bit o healing on me first"
[Mon May 31 23:03:56 2004] : (8) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+9] -> [8,6,9] = (23)" )
[Mon May 31 23:04:06 2004] : (8) Huerney: "There you go"
[Mon May 31 23:04:12 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella lights her lantern as the lights wink out again **
[Mon May 31 23:04:27 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Oh, that'l do nicely"
[Mon May 31 23:04:33 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Nice spell, dancing lights, but a shitty duration
[Mon May 31 23:05:00 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc do you not have low-light vision?
[Mon May 31 23:05:03 2004] : ** (8) Huerney throws his lightstone into the room **
[Mon May 31 23:05:06 2004] : (4) DM: In some of the niches in the 2nd chamber there lies long dead skeletons. Most are in disarry as though something has rifled through them.
[Mon May 31 23:05:17 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella carefully searches the room **
[Mon May 31 23:05:18 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Don't touch anything"
[Mon May 31 23:05:23 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: This is the keeper's realm
[Mon May 31 23:05:32 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "And you don't want to take what is not yours"
[Mon May 31 23:05:36 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "I'm just looking"
[Mon May 31 23:05:39 2004] : (8) Huerney: "No, this is a tomb"
[Mon May 31 23:05:58 2004] : (8) Huerney: "The keeper is concerned with keeping them dead, not what treasure they have"
[Mon May 31 23:06:11 2004] : (7) Nerin: "You never know what nasty stuff Selle has hidden in here"
[Mon May 31 23:06:12 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "And Selle had business here, why else would she come in here?"
[Mon May 31 23:06:44 2004] : (4) DM: Going in and having a look?
[Mon May 31 23:06:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Already in and searching
[Mon May 31 23:06:58 2004] : (8) Huerney: "I didn't hear you complaining at all about the axe, or the two swords that you took from tombes Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 31 23:07:02 2004] : ** (7) Nerin steps in **
[Mon May 31 23:07:06 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Stop being such a hypocrite"
[Mon May 31 23:07:20 2004] : (4) DM: Okay, on one of the biers there's a candle, mostly burnt down and a book.
[Mon May 31 23:07:29 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: You are right Huerney
[Mon May 31 23:07:33 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: but this time
[Mon May 31 23:07:35 2004] : ** (7) Nerin shies form the book **
[Mon May 31 23:07:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: it is different
[Mon May 31 23:07:46 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "we have been brought here by the Keeper's word"
[Mon May 31 23:07:46 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella opens the book and starts to read **
[Mon May 31 23:07:49 2004] : (7) Nerin: last book I opened like this attacked back
[Mon May 31 23:07:51 2004] : (8) Huerney: "No it isn't at all"
[Mon May 31 23:07:53 2004] : (4) DM: There is also a vial of dark reddish liquid near the book.
[Mon May 31 23:08:07 2004] : (8) Huerney: "The axe came from a tonb on these very hills"
[Mon May 31 23:08:13 2004] : (4) DM: And a small wooden box.
[Mon May 31 23:08:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Whatever you think Huerney"
[Mon May 31 23:08:48 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I have been warned, I pass the warning along"
[Mon May 31 23:08:51 2004] : (4) DM: There is nothing else in the chamber. Any grave good that were hear are gone.
[Mon May 31 23:08:56 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "You do with it what you will"
[Mon May 31 23:11:14 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Should we bring this stuff back with us?"
[Mon May 31 23:11:27 2004] : (8) Huerney: "I think so, it's all evidence"
[Mon May 31 23:11:35 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "I can't imagine the keeper getting upset if we take what we need to prove our story about Selle true"
[Mon May 31 23:11:40 2004] : (8) Huerney: "I guess that's the stuff on Selle's hands"
[Mon May 31 23:11:48 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc I was reading the book: what's in it?
[Mon May 31 23:12:04 2004] : (7) Nerin: "But why bring this if we aren't gonna bring Selle's body?"
[Mon May 31 23:12:18 2004] : (8) Huerney: "I thought we were taking the body"
[Mon May 31 23:12:30 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Are we not doing that?"
[Mon May 31 23:12:36 2004] : (4) DM: It's a book of dark necromantic rituals and spells.
[Mon May 31 23:12:43 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "This looks liek a ritual of some kind"
[Mon May 31 23:12:53 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc I thought we weren't
[Mon May 31 23:12:54 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Can you make out what's in the book Holly ?"
[Mon May 31 23:12:54 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella shudders and closes the book again **
[Mon May 31 23:13:04 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Necromancy"
[Mon May 31 23:13:08 2004] : (8) Huerney: ooc memorize them all.. loads of party XP per spell... damne this isn't BG2
[Mon May 31 23:13:18 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 31 23:13:23 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 31 23:13:37 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "We need more proof than just a body"
[Mon May 31 23:13:42 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella examines the box **
[Mon May 31 23:14:03 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Sure, so we take both the body and this collection of stuff"
[Mon May 31 23:14:12 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Aye ok"
[Mon May 31 23:14:57 2004] : (4) DM: It's a plain wooden box with a small catch. About 30 x 20 x 8 cm in size.
[Mon May 31 23:15:00 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "ok"
[Mon May 31 23:15:27 2004] : (8) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Mon May 31 23:15:27 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella carefully opens the box **
[Mon May 31 23:15:31 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Lets not mess about with stuff we dont understand"
[Mon May 31 23:15:45 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Still just looking"
[Mon May 31 23:15:55 2004] : (8) Huerney: "It might have letters between her and the head of the dark tower"
[Mon May 31 23:16:00 2004] : (4) DM: Inside are a collection of needles and some small glass vials of various coloured liquids.
[Mon May 31 23:16:03 2004] : (7) Nerin: ooc opening a box is not 'looking'!!!
[Mon May 31 23:16:24 2004] : (8) Huerney: "umm, do you suppose she'll stay dead?"
[Mon May 31 23:16:30 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc You want to stop a rogue sniffing about? Good luck to you! ;)
[Mon May 31 23:16:43 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Perhaps we should bind her dead body, just in case"
[Mon May 31 23:17:03 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Or remove her head?"
[Mon May 31 23:17:15 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Tie her to one of the horses"
[Mon May 31 23:17:30 2004] : (8) Huerney: "At least that way if she awakes undead, she can't do much unless she's immensely strong"
[Mon May 31 23:17:36 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Now can we get out of here?"
[Mon May 31 23:17:46 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella closes the box again **
[Mon May 31 23:18:05 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Let's go. Drop the stuff in a sack and go"
[Mon May 31 23:18:16 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Yes, I don't like this place"
[Mon May 31 23:18:22 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Are you in a hurry?"
[Mon May 31 23:18:36 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella packs all of the stuff in a bag **
[Mon May 31 23:18:39 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Well, now you know how I fee around thieves Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 31 23:18:42 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "And I am still not so sure that we've completed our task, or that it was a task"
[Mon May 31 23:18:45 2004] : (8) Huerney: ooc feel
[Mon May 31 23:18:48 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I am a bit confused altogether"
[Mon May 31 23:18:48 2004] : (7) Nerin: "I'd rather not stay in here longer than I have to"
[Mon May 31 23:19:14 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Yeah, there's still the duke and the head of the black tower to deal with"
[Mon May 31 23:20:04 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Are you all ready to go now?"
[Mon May 31 23:20:08 2004] : (8) Huerney: "But hopefully the rest of the wizards will see that there's a need to get involved"
[Mon May 31 23:20:26 2004] : ** (8) Huerney picks up his light stone **
[Mon May 31 23:20:42 2004] : ** (8) Huerney walks back into the main chamber **
[Mon May 31 23:20:45 2004] : (7) Nerin: ready
[Mon May 31 23:20:48 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Ready"
[Mon May 31 23:20:49 2004] : (4) DM: All trooping out?
[Mon May 31 23:21:02 2004] : ** (7) Nerin returns to the other chamber and picks up Selles body **
[Mon May 31 23:21:30 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: yes
[Mon May 31 23:21:49 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Yep
[Mon May 31 23:21:52 2004] : (4) DM: When you all reach the outside....
[Mon May 31 23:22:24 2004] : (4) DM: A raven circles overhead before touching down in front of you.
[Mon May 31 23:23:07 2004] : (4) DM: It grows and swirls and moments later a wall man cloaked in black, face hiden by a deep hood and leaning on a staff stands before you.
[Mon May 31 23:23:12 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "And who sent you then? Or do we already know?"
[Mon May 31 23:23:16 2004] : (4) DM: Vyrith falls to his knees.
[Mon May 31 23:23:26 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Umm, I think he sent himself"
[Mon May 31 23:23:34 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella bows shortly **
[Mon May 31 23:23:41 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Hello again m'lord"
[Mon May 31 23:23:43 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne nods **
[Mon May 31 23:23:44 2004] : (4) The Keeper: "You have done well. But this is but a small part of a larger task."
[Mon May 31 23:23:47 2004] : ** (8) Huerney bows his head **
[Mon May 31 23:24:05 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "We thought as much"
[Mon May 31 23:25:11 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc lol@the Keeper pondering / The Keeper slaying
[Mon May 31 23:25:13 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Go on"
[Mon May 31 23:25:34 2004] : (4) The Keeper: "The leader of the Black Tower gathers his strength. You will stop him."
[Mon May 31 23:25:44 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Why ?"
[Mon May 31 23:25:58 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Who is this leader?"
[Mon May 31 23:26:13 2004] : (4) The Keeper: And with those words and a final nod to Vyrith he morphs back into a raven and flys away.
[Mon May 31 23:26:34 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Thanks for the vote of confidence"
[Mon May 31 23:26:37 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "This was, indeed, no ordinary crow"
[Mon May 31 23:26:54 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Indeed, it was a raven"
[Mon May 31 23:26:55 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Or raven, even"
[Mon May 31 23:26:57 2004] : ** (8) Huerney grins **
[Mon May 31 23:27:16 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc french-brainfried-rememebr ? ;)
[Mon May 31 23:27:21 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "I love at the way he keeps insisting on giving us all of the information we need"
[Mon May 31 23:27:35 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne turns to Vyrith **
[Mon May 31 23:27:36 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc freedonm-brainfried :P
[Mon May 31 23:27:46 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Who is the leader of the Black Tower ?"
[Mon May 31 23:28:30 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "And what is the Black Tower?"
[Mon May 31 23:28:30 2004] : (4) DM: And....
[Mon May 31 23:28:33 2004] : (4) DM: GAME END
[Mon May 31 23:40:30 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: GAME START "Vyrith, although I have carefully heeded your words, and understood the tasks of a follower of Saemyr, I still have many things to come to terms with"
[Mon May 31 23:40:50 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Friends, I am not going back with you to Uluron, I trust you can handle that pretty well on your own"
[Mon May 31 23:41:05 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I need to investigate in the many things I have learned in the past few days"
[Mon May 31 23:41:19 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "And see where my path lies"
[Mon May 31 23:41:32 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I will need the calm and quiet of a retreat"
[Mon May 31 23:41:38 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Where will you go?"
[Mon May 31 23:41:39 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Somewhere int he woods this time"
[Mon May 31 23:41:41 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Umm, where are you going? You can't just off and leave us when we're getting to the difficult bit!"
[Mon May 31 23:41:46 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: I have had enough of moors"
[Mon May 31 23:42:04 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I cannot see the right, or the wrong in what we are doing right now."
[Mon May 31 23:42:14 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "You have pointed it out yourself Huenrey"
[Mon May 31 23:42:23 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I need to ponder on these things"
[Mon May 31 23:42:32 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "And I think I know the place"
[Mon May 31 23:42:35 2004] : (8) Huerney: "I never thought it was that bad"
[Mon May 31 23:42:37 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "BUt I will be back"
[Mon May 31 23:42:45 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "and sooner than you imagine"
[Mon May 31 23:43:02 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "But we need you! And we will miss you"
[Mon May 31 23:43:04 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "So don't worry lad..I'll be pestering you again sooner than you will want"
[Mon May 31 23:43:08 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne winks **
[Mon May 31 23:43:27 2004] : (7) Nerin: "Aye, she probably will"
[Mon May 31 23:43:30 2004] : ** (7) Nerin laughs **
[Mon May 31 23:43:30 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "I shall miss you too, but I promise I won't be gone too long"
[Mon May 31 23:43:44 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Just make sure you're a live upon your return, we've seen enough undead lately"
[Mon May 31 23:43:45 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Have a safe journey"
[Mon May 31 23:43:48 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella smiles **
[Mon May 31 23:43:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: alife
[Mon May 31 23:43:56 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "And Vyrith, thank you"
[Mon May 31 23:44:10 2004] : (5) Hollyella: "Fare thee well, my friend"
[Mon May 31 23:44:13 2004] : ** (4) Vyrith bows briefly and formally **
[Mon May 31 23:44:22 2004] : (8) Huerney: "Bye then"
[Mon May 31 23:44:30 2004] : (8) Huerney: "And then there was one"
[Mon May 31 23:44:32 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Farewell"
[Mon May 31 23:44:36 2004] : ** (8) Huerney sighs **
[Mon May 31 23:44:38 2004] : ** (7) Nerin bows in farewell **
[Mon May 31 23:44:53 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne turns and heads towards WOODS, with Ananiel on her shoulder, and the sunset ahead of her :P **
[Mon May 31 23:45:12 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: GAME END