Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 17 May 2004

[Mon May 17 19:43:21 2004] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Mon May 17 19:43:50 2004] : ** (3) Huerney sleeps **
[Mon May 17 19:43:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: zzzzzZZZZZzzzz
[Mon May 17 19:43:58 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella sleeps **
[Mon May 17 19:44:32 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne sleeps **
[Mon May 17 19:44:45 2004] : (1) DM: You awaken in the morning to the sounds of the town going about its morning business.
[Mon May 17 19:45:11 2004] : (3) Huerney: **YAWN**
[Mon May 17 19:45:32 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne gets up quickly **
[Mon May 17 19:45:35 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella wakes, gets dressed and goes down for breakfast **
[Mon May 17 19:45:36 2004] : ** (3) Huerney gets up and goes about getting a good wash **
[Mon May 17 19:45:47 2004] : ** (3) Huerney ignores the hole in the door **
[Mon May 17 19:46:20 2004] : ** (3) Huerney does his morning preparation **
[Mon May 17 19:46:24 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne tries to assess the damage **
[Mon May 17 19:46:39 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)" )
[Mon May 17 19:47:16 2004] : (1) DM: 3 ruined doors.
[Mon May 17 19:47:25 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 17 19:47:25 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mending ( level 0, "Makes minor repairs on an object." )
[Mon May 17 19:47:44 2004] : (1) DM: Rebuilding doors doesn't count as minor mending.
[Mon May 17 19:47:55 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella looks around for the landlord **
[Mon May 17 19:48:01 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc i wouldn't say so indeed lol
[Mon May 17 19:48:22 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc They're just holes, aren't they?
[Mon May 17 19:48:30 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc if the hole it cut is still there it will work
[Mon May 17 19:48:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc as in the cut-out
[Mon May 17 19:49:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: Is the cut-out still there?
[Mon May 17 19:49:47 2004] : (1) DM: A rather grumpy looking innkeeper stomps up the stairs and surveys the damage.
[Mon May 17 19:50:02 2004] : (1) DM: ooc it's too large for the spell. Read the examples given.
[Mon May 17 19:50:39 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows the innkeeper upstairs **
[Mon May 17 19:50:43 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: "What's been going on here. You'll have to pay for that you know."
[Mon May 17 19:51:09 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Didn't anybody hear anything last night? We were attacked!"
[Mon May 17 19:51:09 2004] : (3) Huerney: "WE have to pay because you allow things in to attack us?"
[Mon May 17 19:51:42 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: "This is an inn not a fort. You attract trouble and that's your problem."
[Mon May 17 19:52:14 2004] : ** (3) Huerney hands the Innkeeper 2gp for the door **
[Mon May 17 19:52:20 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "You blame us? We were asleep! We didn't attack anybody"
[Mon May 17 19:52:25 2004] : (3) Huerney: "That should cover the panel on the door"
[Mon May 17 19:52:46 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella pays as well **
[Mon May 17 19:53:26 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: "Humph. That will do. But your sort aren't welcome here. This is a respectable establishment. Not a dive for trouble makers."
[Mon May 17 19:53:42 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Our sort? What is that pray?"
[Mon May 17 19:53:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: *Trouble makers ?*
[Mon May 17 19:54:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: "You got something abainst bards?"
[Mon May 17 19:54:06 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "We didn't make any trouble, not did you think so until now. What made you change your mind?"
[Mon May 17 19:54:06 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: "Sort that has trouble following them."
[Mon May 17 19:54:15 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: *We did not make the trouble mind you, we underwent it*
[Mon May 17 19:54:45 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Lucky for you we destroyed whatever it was that attacked. It could have attacked you next"
[Mon May 17 19:54:53 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "As if we asked for those things to come round"
[Mon May 17 19:54:59 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "And anybody else present"
[Mon May 17 19:55:09 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "And it would have done so no doubt"
[Mon May 17 19:55:26 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "not only *could* have"
[Mon May 17 19:56:02 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: (folds arms across chest) "Get your stuff and leave. They wouldn't have attacked if you hadn't been here and I want no more part in your troubles."
[Mon May 17 19:56:26 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne takes her stuff **
[Mon May 17 19:56:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: "If you've anything more to say about it, I suggest you take it up with the wizard who sent them"
[Mon May 17 19:56:44 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Sure, we'll go, don't come running next time YOU are in troubvle"
[Mon May 17 19:56:47 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Not until I've had my breakfast"
[Mon May 17 19:56:49 2004] : ** (3) Huerney grabs his stuff **
[Mon May 17 19:56:55 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne starts walking away **
[Mon May 17 19:57:12 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: "Breakfast. But make it quick."
[Mon May 17 19:57:12 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella gets her stuff and gets down for something to eat **
[Mon May 17 19:57:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: Use Magic Device Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Mon May 17 19:57:25 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc oops
[Mon May 17 19:57:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I am not leaving you one more of my pennies. I shall go eat outside, breakfast is probably better out in the open"
[Mon May 17 19:58:03 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne leaes the inn **
[Mon May 17 19:58:07 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella orders breakfast and starts reading her book **
[Mon May 17 19:58:15 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: (muttering) "Good riddence"
[Mon May 17 19:58:16 2004] : ** (3) Huerney leaves with Ayhlanne **
[Mon May 17 19:58:35 2004] : ** (1) Innkeeper stomps back downstairs grumbling about carpenters. **
[Mon May 17 19:58:37 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I shall write a scathing song about your hospitality"
[Mon May 17 20:00:00 2004] : ** (3) Huerney goes to pick up his new improved tuning fork **
[Mon May 17 20:00:20 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc what did it do again?
[Mon May 17 20:00:27 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella smlies sweetly as she is eating **
[Mon May 17 20:00:28 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc just a blink dog with more HD?
[Mon May 17 20:00:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc better blink dog
[Mon May 17 20:00:36 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc k
[Mon May 17 20:00:49 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc I sent you the node with the stats for the dog
[Mon May 17 20:00:52 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne is fulminating **
[Mon May 17 20:01:12 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I am more than fed up with all these people not caring about anything but their own little well being"
[Mon May 17 20:01:26 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "This whole atmosphere is getting on my nerves"
[Mon May 17 20:01:30 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Badly."
[Mon May 17 20:01:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Ah, forget about it. It's not worth worrying about it. You'll give yourself an ulcer"
[Mon May 17 20:03:54 2004] : (1) Innkeeper: Outside the inn are ordinary people going about ordinary business.
[Mon May 17 20:04:29 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I believe we need to find wsomeone from the Guild"
[Mon May 17 20:04:47 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella finishes her breakfast, pays and goes for a stroll **
[Mon May 17 20:04:49 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I think they're the only ones who would be able to give aus a little insight about how to go about with Selle and her lot"
[Mon May 17 20:04:51 2004] : ** (3) Huerney The wool guild? **
[Mon May 17 20:05:00 2004] : (3) Huerney: "The wool guild?"
[Mon May 17 20:06:32 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Kat's guild"
[Mon May 17 20:06:56 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Or anyone that has information"
[Mon May 17 20:07:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Oh, I see. Why will they have any insight?"
[Mon May 17 20:07:04 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I feel like screaming around"
[Mon May 17 20:07:14 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Because Zarah did say that they were against Florin"
[Mon May 17 20:07:24 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "So they probably have been investigating the whole thing"
[Mon May 17 20:07:30 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "and probably have people in the place"
[Mon May 17 20:08:15 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella is asking around after her left messages **
[Mon May 17 20:08:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I think we should take these bits to Uluron if you say they came from the wizard college"
[Mon May 17 20:09:31 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Before we do, I'd like to discuss it with Holly, see if she can get a hold of those thieves"
[Mon May 17 20:09:34 2004] : (1) DM: Hollyella, there's a note giving a place and time for a meeting tonight. The note is signed "Rat."
[Mon May 17 20:09:46 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I am not sure Uluron is going to be very receptive about the whole thing"
[Mon May 17 20:09:55 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella pockes the note and goes off to find her friends **
[Mon May 17 20:10:07 2004] : (4) Hollyella: pockets
[Mon May 17 20:10:59 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Well, I think we could try to persuade him that the whole duchy issue has spilled into his college and he needs to take a side"
[Mon May 17 20:11:26 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Before we persuade him of anything, I sthink we should find out a little more
[Mon May 17 20:11:36 2004] : (3) Huerney: "hopefully persuade him on the side that isn't torturing people"
[Mon May 17 20:11:39 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I am not sure those bits and pieces are convincing enough"
[Mon May 17 20:11:44 2004] : (3) Huerney: "OK"
[Mon May 17 20:11:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "exactly, for all we know, he might be siding along with Selle"
[Mon May 17 20:12:06 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We need more info, from another source"
[Mon May 17 20:13:05 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Holly ?"
[Mon May 17 20:13:12 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Any news from kat's friends ?"
[Mon May 17 20:13:33 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Yes, we have an appointment tonight :)
[Mon May 17 20:13:38 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella shows the note **
[Mon May 17 20:13:59 2004] : (1) DM: "Midnight, warehouse 3, docks"
[Mon May 17 20:14:06 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "That should provide us with some answers"
[Mon May 17 20:14:42 2004] : ** (3) Huerney found the F11 macro key **
[Mon May 17 20:14:48 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Oh great, I never liked her, and I like her friends that I've never met even less"
[Mon May 17 20:14:58 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "So: any plans before then? Visiting the wizards, do some shopping?"
[Mon May 17 20:15:05 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Didn't like Kat? :O
[Mon May 17 20:15:28 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Huerney, you don't have to come if you don't want to, but I'd appreciate the company"
[Mon May 17 20:15:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Like I'd trust them enopugh to let you all go alone"
[Mon May 17 20:15:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: enough
[Mon May 17 20:16:00 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I trust her, for some reason"
[Mon May 17 20:16:13 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I may be wrong, I am, after all, a poor bjudge of people"
[Mon May 17 20:16:17 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Mon May 17 20:16:41 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "You can always trust her in one thing: she'll always do what's best, for her that is" ;)
[Mon May 17 20:16:42 2004] : (3) Huerney: "See, that's just it. I don't see why, maybe she charmed you or something"
[Mon May 17 20:16:46 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: 'Where has Neron gotten to ?'
[Mon May 17 20:16:52 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Nerin"
[Mon May 17 20:17:19 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "I don't know. When did he leave, Huerney?"
[Mon May 17 20:17:44 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Did Bert say what time he'd be here?
[Mon May 17 20:17:53 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well...midnight, that's quite a long way off"
[Mon May 17 20:18:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I think perhaps he's still sleeping off the booze in the room. If I were the innkeeper, I'd not have wakened him either"
[Mon May 17 20:18:23 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon May 17 20:18:25 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Bert won't be making it tonight.
[Mon May 17 20:18:52 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Oww :( Did he say why?
[Mon May 17 20:19:03 2004] : (1) DM: ooc no
[Mon May 17 20:19:05 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella grins at Huerney **
[Mon May 17 20:19:29 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ok, we can come and get him later
[Mon May 17 20:19:29 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "He's bound to be a bit grumpy after all that booze" :)
[Mon May 17 20:19:37 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I suggest we try something else
[Mon May 17 20:19:41 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: go back to the Academy
[Mon May 17 20:19:49 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: and find some of the wizards with a red robe
[Mon May 17 20:19:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: surely they're not all "careless" are they ?"
[Mon May 17 20:20:00 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "A tour of the inns? Trying to talk to some people?"
[Mon May 17 20:20:09 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "They'd be wsiding with Zrah I would say"*
[Mon May 17 20:20:40 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "I didn't think Ulurom was that careless actually, hs did seem concerned about safety even when Selle wasn't"
[Mon May 17 20:20:46 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Uluron
[Mon May 17 20:21:45 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I agree Holly. I just got the impression that he's trying to remain impartial, despite knowing that soon he'll have to take a side. It's making him seem indifferent and distracted"
[Mon May 17 20:22:48 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "And infuriating"
[Mon May 17 20:22:54 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Ok, talk to him then ?"
[Mon May 17 20:23:21 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I think infuriated, although infuriating to others too."
[Mon May 17 20:23:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Like you said, more info first Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 17 20:23:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: "If we don't take him more proof we'll only piss him off some more"
[Mon May 17 20:24:07 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "I'm not sure about that Ayhlanne, wouldn't it be better to get the info from my friends first? We don't have a lot to go on right now, do we?"
[Mon May 17 20:24:10 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Actually, going abck to the academy should prove interesting, Selle will be a bit amazed when she sees us"
[Mon May 17 20:24:24 2004] : (5) Nerin (enter): 20:24
[Mon May 17 20:24:31 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc HO !
[Mon May 17 20:24:34 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc hiya Del
[Mon May 17 20:24:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Hi :)
[Mon May 17 20:24:43 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella hugs Bert **
[Mon May 17 20:24:48 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc he wasnt THAT drunk after all !
[Mon May 17 20:24:56 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 17 20:24:58 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 17 20:25:10 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc it's Heureny ======> (pointing)
[Mon May 17 20:25:22 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc Huerney, who said Nerin was drunk
[Mon May 17 20:25:45 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc ahh
[Mon May 17 20:26:01 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc what have I missed?
[Mon May 17 20:26:14 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Breakfast :)
[Mon May 17 20:26:23 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc ah right
[Mon May 17 20:26:24 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc well he's not turned up yet.
[Mon May 17 20:26:34 2004] : (1) DM: ooc you got thrown out of the inn.
[Mon May 17 20:26:44 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc boooo
[Mon May 17 20:26:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc the innkeeper was less than thrilled to see us in the morning, kicked us out of sorts, we've been discussing the way to go, we have an appointment at midnight with Kat's people, you're drunk and still asleep :P
[Mon May 17 20:26:56 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella has received a note from the thieves guild with an appointment for midnight and the party is discussing what to do before that time **
[Mon May 17 20:27:39 2004] : ** (5) Nerin slowly wakes up **
[Mon May 17 20:27:47 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne stoops under Ananiel's waeight **
[Mon May 17 20:27:55 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc I assume I was thrown out too while asleep?
[Mon May 17 20:27:57 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Hey ! You shouldn't land like this !
[Mon May 17 20:28:08 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc no, innkeeper too scared
[Mon May 17 20:28:14 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 17 20:29:04 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Everyone else is standing in the street outside.
[Mon May 17 20:29:09 2004] : ** (5) Nerin leaves the inn shouting behind him "well I dont think much of your bloody security measures" **
[Mon May 17 20:29:29 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Can you beleive the cheek of that man?"
[Mon May 17 20:29:37 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Ahhhhhh, Nerin"
[Mon May 17 20:29:40 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I raised that one"
[Mon May 17 20:29:42 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Good you're here"
[Mon May 17 20:29:48 2004] : (5) Nerin: "and me with a sore head n'all"
[Mon May 17 20:29:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I believe he informed us that it was an inn not a fort"
[Mon May 17 20:30:19 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "And that we are trouble makers just because we got attacked"
[Mon May 17 20:30:23 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc it's summer, I'm going to have a cider :D
[Mon May 17 20:30:38 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Still just spring :P
[Mon May 17 20:30:42 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Hah, I'll show him trouble makin'"
[Mon May 17 20:30:53 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc And since when do you need an excuse? ;)
[Mon May 17 20:31:18 2004] : ** (5) Nerin scowls **
[Mon May 17 20:31:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Leav it Nerin. He's not worth it"
[Mon May 17 20:31:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "ok, soooo, where next ?"
[Mon May 17 20:31:48 2004] : ** (3) Huerney holds Nerin back **
[Mon May 17 20:31:50 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Maybe you'd better get a bite to eat, Nerin, you might feel better" :)
[Mon May 17 20:31:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc :D
[Mon May 17 20:31:53 2004] : (5) Nerin: "He'll be getting my fort up his arse"
[Mon May 17 20:32:07 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella laughs out loud **
[Mon May 17 20:32:07 2004] : ** (5) Nerin brightens **
[Mon May 17 20:32:16 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Now you're talking"
[Mon May 17 20:32:57 2004] : (5) Nerin: "So, whats the plan?"
[Mon May 17 20:33:30 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "No plans as of yet, just an appointment for midnight"
[Mon May 17 20:33:36 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Oh?"
[Mon May 17 20:33:39 2004] : (3) Huerney: "umm, get info tonight, then go see Uluron again. Or we could go and see him now with the contraptions, or what remains of them"
[Mon May 17 20:34:02 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Do you have any suggestions, Nerin?"
[Mon May 17 20:34:29 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc "Hulk smash" LOL
[Mon May 17 20:34:50 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc hmmm
[Mon May 17 20:36:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 17 20:37:42 2004] : (1) DM: A sausage on a stick seller harasses you.
[Mon May 17 20:38:05 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc on phone
[Mon May 17 20:38:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Not got any 'inabun'"
[Mon May 17 20:38:48 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Might be a new market for you to try"
[Mon May 17 20:39:01 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc He'll be cutting his own throat next
[Mon May 17 20:39:25 2004] : (1) DM: The sausage seller looks thoughful for a moment and then offers the the sausages again.
[Mon May 17 20:39:30 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Yes, I have heard they were getting them everywhere"
[Mon May 17 20:39:54 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Just the smart sellers, though"
[Mon May 17 20:40:00 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Say, dear Mr. Sausage man, how does business fare these days ?"
[Mon May 17 20:40:01 2004] : (1) DM: After a while he leaves for less fussy customers.
[Mon May 17 20:40:09 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 17 20:41:24 2004] : ** (3) Huerney goes off to buy some +2 arrows **
[Mon May 17 20:41:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc /me wanders aimlessly in search of a free parking spot
[Mon May 17 20:42:23 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Unfortunaly it's all "permit holders only" and double yellow lines.
[Mon May 17 20:42:52 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc gotta hate that
[Mon May 17 20:43:00 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 17 20:43:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: can I buy 8 for 1336 (full price)
[Mon May 17 20:43:26 2004] : (1) DM: sure
[Mon May 17 20:43:26 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc Sorry. Mum was asking how Pamela was
[Mon May 17 20:43:45 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc np :)
[Mon May 17 20:44:35 2004] : ** (5) Nerin chases after the sausage guy and buys one **
[Mon May 17 20:44:49 2004] : (1) DM: 1 cp.
[Mon May 17 20:44:56 2004] : (1) DM: Eating it?
[Mon May 17 20:45:03 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 17 20:45:09 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella looks at Nerin **
[Mon May 17 20:45:18 2004] : ** (5) Nerin looks at the sausage **
[Mon May 17 20:45:38 2004] : (1) DM: It doesn't look very appetising.
[Mon May 17 20:45:40 2004] : ** (5) Nerin takes a small nibble from the end **
[Mon May 17 20:45:48 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Urgh"
[Mon May 17 20:45:55 2004] : (1) DM: Couldn't really tell it was a sausage unless the bloke has said so.
[Mon May 17 20:46:07 2004] : ** (5) Nerin throws away the sausage and nibbles on the stick **
[Mon May 17 20:46:14 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 17 20:46:17 2004] : (1) DM: The stick is tastier.
[Mon May 17 20:46:34 2004] : (5) Nerin: "mmmmm"
[Mon May 17 20:46:53 2004] : ** (3) Huerney also buys 2 vials of holy water (100gp) **
[Mon May 17 20:47:06 2004] : (5) Nerin: "he should stay away from the 'inabun' idea"
[Mon May 17 20:47:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: err 50 gp
[Mon May 17 20:47:30 2004] : ** (5) Nerin does likewise **
[Mon May 17 20:48:28 2004] : (5) Nerin: "So.. Uluron now or Uluron later?"
[Mon May 17 20:49:22 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Whatever, but let'sd MOVE"
[Mon May 17 20:49:37 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We are not going to wander around for hours. Midnight is still far away"
[Mon May 17 20:49:46 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I'd say we go back to the Academy"
[Mon May 17 20:49:52 2004] : ** (3) Huerney buys some scalemail barding for horsey... 200gp **
[Mon May 17 20:49:53 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "And see what presents itself there"
[Mon May 17 20:50:00 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "I don't care either way, actually"
[Mon May 17 20:50:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: "OK, let's go then"
[Mon May 17 20:51:44 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne flies off **
[Mon May 17 20:52:01 2004] : ** (1) DM is impressed with that. When did you grow wings? **
[Mon May 17 20:52:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc can I make that studded leather barding?
[Mon May 17 20:52:10 2004] : (1) DM: ooc yep
[Mon May 17 20:52:13 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows Ayhlanne at leasure **
[Mon May 17 20:52:27 2004] : ** (3) Huerney follows flying Ayhlanne as best he can **
[Mon May 17 20:52:56 2004] : ** (5) Nerin watches with his eagle eyes **
[Mon May 17 20:53:00 2004] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Mon May 17 20:53:14 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc and that does not mean I have a wee switch at the back of my head""
[Mon May 17 20:53:46 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc are you sure? YOu have the fuzzy hair for it
[Mon May 17 20:53:53 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc It doesn't? ;)
[Mon May 17 20:54:06 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc shut-it blue knickers!
[Mon May 17 20:55:33 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne arrives at the academy and looks for red robes **
[Mon May 17 20:56:19 2004] : ** (3) Huerney follows her wondering why she's gone mental **
[Mon May 17 20:56:43 2004] : (1) DM: ooc back.
[Mon May 17 20:56:50 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc wb :)
[Mon May 17 20:56:55 2004] : (1) DM: The guards the gate are looking slightly more alert.
[Mon May 17 20:56:59 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella arrives in her own time **
[Mon May 17 20:57:13 2004] : (1) DM: They recognize you and let you pass.
[Mon May 17 20:57:29 2004] : ** (5) Nerin danders in after the others **
[Mon May 17 20:57:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc me, not mental, me needs to move...lol
[Mon May 17 20:58:20 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Impetuous
[Mon May 17 20:58:24 2004] : (1) DM: Which tower are you visiting?
[Mon May 17 20:58:40 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I am just looking around, trying to find people in Red robes
[Mon May 17 20:58:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: so I guess the red robes tower
[Mon May 17 20:58:49 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc :P
[Mon May 17 21:00:58 2004] : (1) DM: Okay. The Evocation is a squat stone built tower with slate roof. the coutyard it stands in is cobbled rather than grassy.
[Mon May 17 21:01:29 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne spots the evocation tower (thank you DM, I keep forgetting those) and advances there **
[Mon May 17 21:01:41 2004] : (1) DM: An iron door provides an entrance and teh windows are few and mostly just barred with metal shutters.
[Mon May 17 21:02:11 2004] : (1) DM: They obviously attempt to burn it down quite often.
[Mon May 17 21:02:28 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 17 21:03:10 2004] : (1) DM: An apprentice indicates the school head Bredril is in the lab doing experiments.
[Mon May 17 21:03:25 2004] : (1) DM: and waves to some stairs going down.
[Mon May 17 21:03:26 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne goes towards the labs **
[Mon May 17 21:03:35 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne goes down **
[Mon May 17 21:03:41 2004] : ** (5) Nerin lets Ayhlanne lead the way, as she appears very driven **
[Mon May 17 21:03:53 2004] : ** (3) Huerney follows on **
[Mon May 17 21:03:59 2004] : (1) DM: The corridors are blackened with soot.
[Mon May 17 21:04:00 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella as well **
[Mon May 17 21:04:33 2004] : (1) DM: A warped iron door with the word "Lab" on it is closed.
[Mon May 17 21:04:43 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne knocks **
[Mon May 17 21:05:05 2004] : (1) DM: *BANG* *FWOOMPH*
[Mon May 17 21:05:13 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc If I seem quiet at times it's because my hands hurt too much to talk
[Mon May 17 21:05:27 2004] : (1) DM: ooc nose!
[Mon May 17 21:05:59 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Don't make me laugh, that's low ;)
[Mon May 17 21:06:08 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc my nose would be too big, couldn't type with it for the life of me
[Mon May 17 21:06:32 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc what was the Bang Fwomp all about ?
[Mon May 17 21:06:35 2004] : (1) DM: A monent later the door opens a a dishevled looking man with blanked face and slightly charred robes peers out.
[Mon May 17 21:06:52 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Hi there. Bredril ?"
[Mon May 17 21:06:56 2004] : (1) DM: "Yes? I'm in the middle of some delicate experiments that you're disturbing."
[Mon May 17 21:07:36 2004] : (1) DM: "I'm Bredril. What is it you want?"
[Mon May 17 21:07:54 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I neeed to speak with you. We've hjust come from Fort garth"
[Mon May 17 21:08:05 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We were basically sent by Zarah"
[Mon May 17 21:08:20 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne watches closely Bredril's reaction at the mention of Zarah's name **
[Mon May 17 21:08:33 2004] : (1) Bredril: (opens the door wider and dusts off his hands) "From Zarah? Come in, come in. Don't touch anything, mind."
[Mon May 17 21:08:52 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I would not dare" /me looks at the dishevelled aspect of the man
[Mon May 17 21:08:53 2004] : ** (3) Huerney follows into the room" **
[Mon May 17 21:09:14 2004] : ** (5) Nerin carefully enters **
[Mon May 17 21:09:19 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella walks in and looks around **
[Mon May 17 21:09:43 2004] : (1) Bredril: "What news do you have from Zarah, then?"
[Mon May 17 21:10:07 2004] : (1) Bredril: [1d10] -> [7] = (7)
[Mon May 17 21:10:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: "If I may, i think it's more what we've learned since Fort Garth that is disturbing"
[Mon May 17 21:10:46 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "She is well, but wary, Fort Garth has been very "tense" "
[Mon May 17 21:10:52 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Go on, go on."
[Mon May 17 21:11:14 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne sighs with relief as Huerney takes over the talking **
[Mon May 17 21:11:26 2004] : (1) Bredril: "We're all tense. This business with the duke isn't exactly relaxing."
[Mon May 17 21:11:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Wizards have disturbed the cairns on the hills to the north of here. We met with a singular individual who claimed to be the keeper of the dead"
[Mon May 17 21:12:07 2004] : (3) Huerney: "He was most upset that the dead have nott been left to rest and was quite insistent that we do something about it"
[Mon May 17 21:12:10 2004] : ** (5) Nerin shivers **
[Mon May 17 21:12:45 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Aparently, they have been re-animated"
[Mon May 17 21:13:21 2004] : (3) Huerney: "It seems that dark wizards are building an army, which I assume you'll find disturbing"
[Mon May 17 21:13:25 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Keeper of the Halls of the Dead you mean?" (rubs chin toughtfully) "That seems a bit fanciful. The wizards raising the dead is certainly likely however. The Academy breakaways were a rather unsavory sort."
[Mon May 17 21:13:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Well, fanciful or not. It happened"
[Mon May 17 21:14:41 2004] : ** (5) Nerin nods **
[Mon May 17 21:14:42 2004] : (1) Bredril: (shrugs) "Probably someone pretending."
[Mon May 17 21:14:44 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella nods **
[Mon May 17 21:14:45 2004] : (3) Huerney: "We thought that you'd find this information useful. Uluron dismissed us, which I think is a mistake"
[Mon May 17 21:14:47 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne nods too **
[Mon May 17 21:14:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [14,21] = (35)
[Mon May 17 21:15:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Well, if he was pretending, he did a pretty good disapparation"
[Mon May 17 21:15:52 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Hmmm. Oh certainly. Very interesting. Could be useful in bringing some hard evidence to Uluron. He leaves to much up to Selle."
[Mon May 17 21:16:22 2004] : (1) Bredril: ooc your DM needs to consult a dictionary.
[Mon May 17 21:16:44 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: " A bit too much indeed"
[Mon May 17 21:16:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We believe she likes us not being here"
[Mon May 17 21:17:13 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "And it doesn't look like he gets all the informatiion he needs either"
[Mon May 17 21:17:13 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc who has the bits of those mechanical things?
[Mon May 17 21:17:19 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc I do
[Mon May 17 21:17:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: "He also managed to kill the music from my lute. As though he had power over the very air itself"
[Mon May 17 21:17:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Without casing a silence spell or anything"
[Mon May 17 21:18:00 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Oh? That is interesting. It seems very unlikely for the gods to be roaming the earth though."
[Mon May 17 21:18:27 2004] : ** (5) Nerin nudges Holly... **
[Mon May 17 21:18:31 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "But they have been known to do so in times of crisis, haven't they?"
[Mon May 17 21:18:39 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Well, it certainly seemed like an avatar of some powerful being"
[Mon May 17 21:18:40 2004] : (5) Nerin: "show him the bits of metal from last night"
[Mon May 17 21:19:00 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella gets the sack out and offers it to Bredril **
[Mon May 17 21:19:24 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "We've had a little surprise last night"
[Mon May 17 21:19:33 2004] : (1) Bredril: (opens the sack and looks inside) "Um. Scrap metal? I'm not sure I see the relevance of this."
[Mon May 17 21:19:37 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "little in size, rather big in shock"
[Mon May 17 21:20:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: "The keeper also said something about wizards touching boundaries that they should not cross"
[Mon May 17 21:20:31 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Its whats left of some mechanical things that attacked us last night"
[Mon May 17 21:21:01 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Mechanical things? Oh I see a leg now. Who do you think set them upon you?"
[Mon May 17 21:21:10 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "And we think we saw them somewhere before"
[Mon May 17 21:21:15 2004] : ** (3) Huerney looks at the others **
[Mon May 17 21:21:27 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella nods at Huerney **
[Mon May 17 21:21:27 2004] : (5) Nerin: "We dont know, but we've seen these things before"
[Mon May 17 21:21:56 2004] : (1) Bredril: ooc you don't know? Are my clues not obvious enough?
[Mon May 17 21:22:59 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc well I wasn't there so I'm not going to say it
[Mon May 17 21:23:02 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "In the store room where selle took us"
[Mon May 17 21:23:03 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc We know where they came from, we suspect who sent them and I just signalled Huerney to tell the Bred what we know
[Mon May 17 21:23:10 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Hmmm...."
[Mon May 17 21:23:20 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Bredril
[Mon May 17 21:23:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc that was a pretty obscure signal
[Mon May 17 21:24:24 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We believe she sent them against us"
[Mon May 17 21:24:31 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Sorry
[Mon May 17 21:24:36 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "To tell you the truth, I am pretty sure of it"
[Mon May 17 21:24:38 2004] : (1) Bredril: "You have prove?"
[Mon May 17 21:24:50 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "no, not a single one"
[Mon May 17 21:25:05 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Hence our not going directly to Uluron, he asked for proof"
[Mon May 17 21:25:19 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We wanted to gather a little more information before we went to him"
[Mon May 17 21:25:32 2004] : (1) Bredril: "I don't see how I can help you then."
[Mon May 17 21:25:38 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "And thinking Zarah was on the "good" side, I thought maybe you would too"
[Mon May 17 21:26:06 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well, maybe you could tell us a little more anbout Selle and who she works with, or for ?"
[Mon May 17 21:26:18 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "So that we are warned about who to trust and who not to trust"
[Mon May 17 21:27:43 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc hello ?
[Mon May 17 21:28:05 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Not trusting Selle would be a good start. She doesn't appear to have the best interests of the Academy at heart."
[Mon May 17 21:28:06 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Still here
[Mon May 17 21:28:21 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Tell us more"
[Mon May 17 21:28:29 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well, that we already have done, she definitely does not have our trust"
[Mon May 17 21:28:46 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We'd like to know why, indeed"
[Mon May 17 21:29:03 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We found her very faulty in her job of being the "defence manager" of this place"
[Mon May 17 21:29:28 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "That's an understatement to say the least"
[Mon May 17 21:30:15 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Although the guards looked slightly more alert today"
[Mon May 17 21:30:28 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Of the masters of the other schools they remain indifferent to the problems of this duchy. Citing it's not a wizards business to interfer with the affairs of the common man. *snorts* As if we don't all live in teh same world and rely on the 'common' man for most of our mundane needs."
[Mon May 17 21:30:51 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella nods at Bredril's words **
[Mon May 17 21:31:10 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Someone with brains at last"
[Mon May 17 21:31:33 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Someone with his eyes open"
[Mon May 17 21:31:35 2004] : (3) Huerney: "at last"
[Mon May 17 21:32:07 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Is there anything you can tell us about the troubles in the duchy?"
[Mon May 17 21:32:10 2004] : (5) Nerin: "So what can we do about these 'problems'?"
[Mon May 17 21:32:20 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "finally"
[Mon May 17 21:32:26 2004] : (1) Bredril: "No more than Zarah was aware of I'm afraid."
[Mon May 17 21:32:47 2004] : (3) Huerney: "We feel the same. We are most disturbed by Zarah's news that the duke and his cronies was abducting innocent people from the streets of luker, then torturing and mudring them"
[Mon May 17 21:32:55 2004] : (1) Bredril: "I would suggest investigating this wizards on the moors you mentioned. See if there is a link back to Selle or someone else in the Academy."
[Mon May 17 21:32:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: Lukern
[Mon May 17 21:33:03 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: " Do you believe we can convince Uluron to take sides if we bring enough proof ?"
[Mon May 17 21:33:47 2004] : (1) Bredril: "It would have to be very convincing evidence but yes. He is not completely stupid. Merely too insular."
[Mon May 17 21:34:43 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Good."
[Mon May 17 21:35:05 2004] : (5) Nerin: "If we are to venture among the undead, we should have a Cleric. Do you know of any who would be willing to aid us?"
[Mon May 17 21:35:07 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "What can you tell us about the thieves Guild involvement ?"
[Mon May 17 21:35:34 2004] : (1) Bredril: "One of the temples in town would likely provide a cleric, for a retainer."
[Mon May 17 21:35:53 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Right"
[Mon May 17 21:36:22 2004] : (1) Bredril: "The Thieves' Guild has their own agenda, Although it appears to coincide with ours for the moment I would be wary of them."
[Mon May 17 21:36:39 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "ok"
[Mon May 17 21:36:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Don't worry, if no-one else is. I am"
[Mon May 17 21:37:02 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne smiles, he is indeed **
[Mon May 17 21:37:27 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Use them for information gathering if required, they have eyes and ears everywhere but be sceptical of the information they provide -- it may be one-sided and incomplete."
[Mon May 17 21:37:50 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "That goes for most sources" :)
[Mon May 17 21:37:51 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well, I am glad we came to you"
[Mon May 17 21:38:15 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Somehow I believe we felt a bit alone in this whole thing"
[Mon May 17 21:38:31 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Can we trust all those of your school ?"
[Mon May 17 21:38:51 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Yes. Finding allies in such a volatile situation can be difficult."
[Mon May 17 21:38:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I doubt it Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 17 21:39:26 2004] : (1) Bredril: "You cannot trust everyone. There may be moles within the school that I am unaware of."
[Mon May 17 21:39:39 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Thank you"
[Mon May 17 21:39:53 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We will come back to you in due time, maybe you can help us convince Uluron"
[Mon May 17 21:40:19 2004] : (5) Nerin: "We should go prepare for an unwelcome trip"
[Mon May 17 21:40:20 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Thank you for listening to us and thank you for your suggestions"
[Mon May 17 21:40:24 2004] : (3) Huerney: "OK. Thanks for your time Bredril"
[Mon May 17 21:40:29 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella bows at Bredril **
[Mon May 17 21:40:56 2004] : (1) Bredril: "Farewell."
[Mon May 17 21:41:05 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella puts the sack back in her bag **
[Mon May 17 21:41:06 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Farewell"
[Mon May 17 21:41:13 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Farewell"
[Mon May 17 21:41:23 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc brb loo...
[Mon May 17 21:41:32 2004] : ** (3) Huerney follows wherever you are going **
[Mon May 17 21:42:03 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne goes back up **
[Mon May 17 21:42:03 2004] : ** (5) Nerin closes the door as they all leave **
[Mon May 17 21:42:08 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne looks lost in thoughts **
[Mon May 17 21:43:38 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows **
[Mon May 17 21:43:38 2004] : (5) Nerin: "So we head back up onto the moors then?"
[Mon May 17 21:44:34 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Tomorrow, after out appointment?"
[Mon May 17 21:44:38 2004] : (4) Hollyella: our
[Mon May 17 21:45:18 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc how far away are the disturbed tombs?
[Mon May 17 21:45:20 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Yes, that sounds...well, not good, but it probably will be useful"
[Mon May 17 21:45:30 2004] : (1) Bredril: ooc about 2 days.
[Mon May 17 21:46:01 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc back
[Mon May 17 21:46:32 2004] : (5) Nerin: "I'd like our first look around there to be in daylight"
[Mon May 17 21:47:16 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Yeah, makes sense Nerin"
[Mon May 17 21:47:18 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon May 17 21:47:22 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "indeed, so would I"
[Mon May 17 21:47:46 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "So why are we still here?" :)
[Mon May 17 21:48:25 2004] : (5) Nerin: "To meet associates"
[Mon May 17 21:48:25 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well, I believe there's not much to do but wait for the appointment tonight"
[Mon May 17 21:48:33 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Mon May 17 21:48:39 2004] : (5) Nerin: "And we need a good gutsy cleric"
[Mon May 17 21:48:56 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Why, oh why do these "thieves" people have to be hidden in the adark ?"
[Mon May 17 21:48:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I wonder"
[Mon May 17 21:49:09 2004] : (1) DM: You make your way down to the docks where there is a row of 6 brick built warehouses with tilled roofs.
[Mon May 17 21:49:15 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Yep, maybe we should go about the temple and find one ?"
[Mon May 17 21:49:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: "So we look for a cleric today, then finish tonight and head out immediately?"
[Mon May 17 21:49:37 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Pretty much what I was thinking, Huerney"
[Mon May 17 21:49:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Sounds good"
[Mon May 17 21:50:09 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Maybe get some sleep this evening"
[Mon May 17 21:51:15 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Wheres the biggest Temple-like place?"
[Mon May 17 21:51:38 2004] : ** (3) Huerney looks for a spire or minuet **
[Mon May 17 21:51:45 2004] : (3) Huerney: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Mon May 17 21:51:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [18,-2] = (16)
[Mon May 17 21:52:11 2004] : (1) DM: ooc /me hasn't thought of a god yet.
[Mon May 17 21:53:04 2004] : (1) DM: ooc and I don't know the going rate for a cleric-for-hire.
[Mon May 17 21:54:12 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc sheesh
[Mon May 17 21:54:24 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc /me shakes his head
[Mon May 17 21:55:20 2004] : (1) DM: ooc page 149. Engineer only 5 sp? That's not on!
[Mon May 17 21:55:25 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc sack the dm
[Mon May 17 21:56:10 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 17 21:56:24 2004] : (1) DM: Someone directs you to the locate temple to Dunvan.
[Mon May 17 21:57:28 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne gets there **
[Mon May 17 21:57:41 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella tags along **
[Mon May 17 21:58:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: "ooh, great tales of Dunvan in the lays of Shangrel"
[Mon May 17 21:58:42 2004] : ** (5) Nerin looks at Huerney oddly **
[Mon May 17 21:58:49 2004] : (1) Priest: ooc Dunvan is the god of farming, and other pastoral matters.
[Mon May 17 21:59:15 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc He laid waste to a whole field of vicious corn
[Mon May 17 21:59:30 2004] : (3) Huerney: "He was a bit wild in the past, you know. Settled down to become the god of farming"
[Mon May 17 22:00:07 2004] : (1) Priest: "Welcome to this temple. Is there some service you require?"
[Mon May 17 22:00:07 2004] : (5) Nerin: "God of Farming?"
[Mon May 17 22:00:14 2004] : ** (5) Nerin raises his eyebrows **
[Mon May 17 22:00:14 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Interesting"
[Mon May 17 22:00:36 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Well, he was. Not recently though"
[Mon May 17 22:00:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: "most new tales are about good, or bad harvests"
[Mon May 17 22:01:28 2004] : ** (1) Priest waits patiently **
[Mon May 17 22:01:38 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Are you sure this is the right place for us, Huerney?"
[Mon May 17 22:01:50 2004] : (1) Priest: There are other temples in the town.
[Mon May 17 22:02:05 2004] : (5) Nerin: "We need the services of a Cleric"
[Mon May 17 22:02:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: "One who deals with war on evil would be best though"
[Mon May 17 22:02:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: "However in a pinch..."
[Mon May 17 22:02:48 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Yes, this could be.... dangerous"
[Mon May 17 22:03:13 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Very dangerous, in fact"
[Mon May 17 22:03:14 2004] : (1) Priest: "Our clerics are not well skilled in warring with evil."
[Mon May 17 22:03:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Hello there, we're looking for a priest to join us in thwarting an evil plot that involves undead"
[Mon May 17 22:03:35 2004] : (1) Priest: "We tend to sick sheep mostly."
[Mon May 17 22:03:45 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc ROTFLOL
[Mon May 17 22:03:57 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc rof
[Mon May 17 22:04:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc terrible image of vomiting a whole sheep ROFL
[Mon May 17 22:04:12 2004] : (1) Priest: ooc Ewww.
[Mon May 17 22:04:23 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc lovely
[Mon May 17 22:04:33 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Your own fault: I saw something like that as well :P
[Mon May 17 22:05:09 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Can you guide us to a temple of a god that wars against evil by any chance?"
[Mon May 17 22:06:35 2004] : (1) Priest: "There are none in this town. There's the temple to Sollyn (goddess of merchants) and a temple to Saemyr (God of balance)"
[Mon May 17 22:07:01 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Balance"
[Mon May 17 22:07:18 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "That sounds maybe like something we could use ?"
[Mon May 17 22:07:29 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We are, after all to restore balance, aren't we ?"
[Mon May 17 22:07:34 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Sounds like our best bet"
[Mon May 17 22:07:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Sure better than farming or merchants"
[Mon May 17 22:07:46 2004] : (1) Priest: Priest gives directions.
[Mon May 17 22:07:52 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Could you direct us to Saemyr's temple?"
[Mon May 17 22:08:13 2004] : ** (3) Huerney waits for someone who is good with directions **
[Mon May 17 22:08:20 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella thanks the priest for his help **
[Mon May 17 22:08:24 2004] : (1) Priest: It's not hard to find.
[Mon May 17 22:09:40 2004] : ** (3) Huerney finds a priest **
[Mon May 17 22:09:41 2004] : (1) Priest: You arrive at a discrete, small temple, tucked away in a quiet side street.
[Mon May 17 22:09:58 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne looks around **
[Mon May 17 22:10:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Hello there, we're looking for a priest to join us in thwarting an evil plot that involves undead. It will tip the balance too much towards evil."
[Mon May 17 22:10:27 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 17 22:10:50 2004] : ** (5) Nerin nods sagely (or at least tries to) **
[Mon May 17 22:10:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc rof
[Mon May 17 22:11:07 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 17 22:11:27 2004] : (1) Priest: "An evil plot that involves undead? A just cause. Undeath upsets the... balance of the world and is an abommination."
[Mon May 17 22:11:43 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "That's what we thought"
[Mon May 17 22:11:47 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc undeath?? lol
[Mon May 17 22:12:05 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Great, got a brother you can spare. It could be dangerous so he'll need to be at least a little experienced"
[Mon May 17 22:12:13 2004] : (1) Priest: ooc how experienced?
[Mon May 17 22:12:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: ? in there somewhere
[Mon May 17 22:12:44 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc can we have multiple choice?
[Mon May 17 22:12:47 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Can spare? Are we planning to killing him? ;)
[Mon May 17 22:12:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc err level 6 or 7 or 8? Anyone?
[Mon May 17 22:12:58 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc or is there a menu?
[Mon May 17 22:13:14 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Not too much apart from our level, I'd say
[Mon May 17 22:13:22 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc 7/8
[Mon May 17 22:13:26 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc or it will upset the balance
[Mon May 17 22:13:27 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc level 7?
[Mon May 17 22:13:33 2004] : (1) Priest: ooc level 7? It's not to do your work for you.
[Mon May 17 22:13:34 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc lol Ayh
[Mon May 17 22:13:35 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL@Delphine
[Mon May 17 22:13:53 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc we need a good turn undead
[Mon May 17 22:14:32 2004] : (1) Priest: ooc one moment.
[Mon May 17 22:15:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc err, level 6? we need him more for restoration and such like. His turn won't be great, and that takes the fighting off us
[Mon May 17 22:15:42 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Would you care to explain that remark? I can't quite follow it
[Mon May 17 22:15:59 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc speak englis to us man ! ;-)
[Mon May 17 22:16:09 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc English too lol
[Mon May 17 22:16:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc What we need him for is not to fight for us...
[Mon May 17 22:16:23 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Remember we're just dumb foreigners ;)
[Mon May 17 22:16:37 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc we need him to do Restoration and cure spells for us
[Mon May 17 22:16:50 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Now that makes sense ;)
[Mon May 17 22:17:03 2004] : ** (1) Priest thinks for a moment. **
[Mon May 17 22:17:24 2004] : (1) Priest: "I wonder who would be suitible for such a task. You have any more details?"
[Mon May 17 22:17:26 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc his turn undead ability will not be great, and any turning he did would rob us of a good figh
[Mon May 17 22:17:27 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc But Turn Undead is nothing to be sneezed at
[Mon May 17 22:18:47 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Someone who can cast Healing spells ans Restoration would be most useful"
[Mon May 17 22:19:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: "We believe that wizards have been raising the dead of the barrows. We need someone as a backup healer/restorer while we rectify the situation"
[Mon May 17 22:20:47 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella nods solemnly **
[Mon May 17 22:21:28 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Do you have someone who can aid us?"
[Mon May 17 22:21:39 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Pray... father ? I see that you are a lover of nature of sorts ?
[Mon May 17 22:21:41 2004] : (1) Priest: "Might I suggest the services of Vyrith? A capable cleric just recently returned from a tour of the marshland borders."
[Mon May 17 22:21:54 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne points at the badge on the priest's badge **
[Mon May 17 22:22:04 2004] : (1) Priest: The priest looks puzzled for a moment.
[Mon May 17 22:22:06 2004] : (3) Huerney: "YOu can suggest him. Is he a capable healer?"
[Mon May 17 22:22:23 2004] : (1) Priest: The badge is black and a stylized bird in flight.
[Mon May 17 22:22:37 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Yes, the bird... I am rather fond of birds myself
[Mon May 17 22:23:23 2004] : (1) Priest: "Oh. This. This is just a trinket. A... gift from a greatful worshipper." (he dismisses the inquiry)
[Mon May 17 22:23:42 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I see"
[Mon May 17 22:24:27 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc hmm, small building, there when you need it. Just a wall when you come back later... and odly enough you know that it's always been a wall
[Mon May 17 22:24:27 2004] : (1) Priest: "Vyrith is more than capable and knows a wide range of useful restorative and healing spells."
[Mon May 17 22:24:50 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "That sounds good"
[Mon May 17 22:25:13 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc I know this type of building well
[Mon May 17 22:25:16 2004] : (1) Priest: "We do require a 2 gp retainer for expenses and the like. I hope that is acceptable"
[Mon May 17 22:25:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon May 17 22:25:29 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Per diem?"
[Mon May 17 22:26:04 2004] : (1) Priest: "Per day, yes."
[Mon May 17 22:26:12 2004] : (3) Huerney: "That's fine"
[Mon May 17 22:26:31 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "I'm sure he's worht every copper of it"
[Mon May 17 22:26:36 2004] : (4) Hollyella: worth
[Mon May 17 22:26:52 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Up front, or if.. errrrr when we return?"
[Mon May 17 22:27:18 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Maybe we should do half half"
[Mon May 17 22:27:39 2004] : (1) Priest: "After the task is completed is fine."
[Mon May 17 22:28:08 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "That would be acceptable"
[Mon May 17 22:28:08 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Oh...he might not return, this is a dangerous journey we're embarking on. But..ok, I guess"
[Mon May 17 22:28:44 2004] : (1) Priest: "Well, if that is the case then I'm sure you will see fit to make a suitable donation to the temple, yes?"
[Mon May 17 22:28:57 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Of course"
[Mon May 17 22:29:01 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Of course, although we might not return either"
[Mon May 17 22:29:08 2004] : ** (3) Huerney hands over 30gp **
[Mon May 17 22:29:24 2004] : (1) Priest: "I thank you." (makes a brief formal bow)
[Mon May 17 22:29:30 2004] : ** (5) Nerin rolls his eyes at Ayhlannes comment **
[Mon May 17 22:29:46 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella pays her part of the money to Huerney **
[Mon May 17 22:29:53 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne does too **
[Mon May 17 22:30:14 2004] : (3) Huerney: *Whisper* "I think we can afforsd that each"
[Mon May 17 22:30:29 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne gives 30 GP to the priest too **
[Mon May 17 22:30:30 2004] : ** (5) Nerin chips in 30gp **
[Mon May 17 22:30:48 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella does as well **
[Mon May 17 22:31:01 2004] : ** (3) Huerney smiles at the priest. **
[Mon May 17 22:31:06 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc 120 gp? That's 60 days
[Mon May 17 22:31:10 2004] : (1) Priest: The priest looks greatful. "Not many see fit to give such donations to our temple."
[Mon May 17 22:31:20 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc its just a donation
[Mon May 17 22:31:33 2004] : (3) Huerney: "we'll return here at 11pm for Vyrith"
[Mon May 17 22:31:34 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc OK :)
[Mon May 17 22:31:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: 3I'd rather we come back for him after midnight
[Mon May 17 22:31:58 2004] : (3) Huerney: "in the meantime, we'd be grateful if he could be packed and ready, and rested"
[Mon May 17 22:32:01 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "If you don't mind"
[Mon May 17 22:32:13 2004] : (1) Priest: "11 o'clock? That is rather late. But it can be arranged."
[Mon May 17 22:32:19 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "I think first think tomorrow would be fine"
[Mon May 17 22:32:21 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "There are things we might want to attend before that"
[Mon May 17 22:32:30 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "No, we need to leave tonight"
[Mon May 17 22:32:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Actually, 1 am"
[Mon May 17 22:32:48 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "That sounds good"
[Mon May 17 22:32:54 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Fine"
[Mon May 17 22:33:01 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "We need to leave tonight"
[Mon May 17 22:33:01 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella bows at the priest **
[Mon May 17 22:33:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Sorry about the unusual time, but we intend to travel through the night"
[Mon May 17 22:33:02 2004] : ** (1) Priest raises eyebrow **
[Mon May 17 22:33:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: "this mission cannot wait"
[Mon May 17 22:33:37 2004] : (3) Huerney: "The keeper is an impatient taskmaster"
[Mon May 17 22:33:44 2004] : ** (3) Huerney winks at the priest **
[Mon May 17 22:33:48 2004] : (1) Priest: "1 o'clock it is then. Farewell and Saemyr's blessings on you."
[Mon May 17 22:34:01 2004] : ** (5) Nerin nods to the priest and leaves **
[Mon May 17 22:34:07 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Father ? May I have a word with you ?"
[Mon May 17 22:34:09 2004] : ** (1) Priest frowns ever so slightly at the mention of the Keeper. **
[Mon May 17 22:34:30 2004] : (1) Priest: "Yes? Is there some other service you require?"
[Mon May 17 22:34:36 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: to the others : "I'll join you in a minute"
[Mon May 17 22:34:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "Farewell"
[Mon May 17 22:34:51 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella leaves Ayhlanne and the priest alone **
[Mon May 17 22:35:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well, I have been thinking about being trained in the art of healing, and Saemyr's doctrine appeals to me"
[Mon May 17 22:35:48 2004] : ** (3) Huerney heads off with the others **
[Mon May 17 22:35:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I was wondering if maybe at some point, when things are a little less complicated, I could come back and stay with you for a while"
[Mon May 17 22:36:11 2004] : (1) Priest: "Ah. The way of the... balance is not an easy task. Do you have the necessary discipline?"
[Mon May 17 22:36:24 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I hope I do"
[Mon May 17 22:36:36 2004] : (1) Priest: "Do you possess subtly, discretion, patience?"
[Mon May 17 22:37:09 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "patience is maybe not my strongest point, but living close to nature has given me a way with the powers of healing"
[Mon May 17 22:37:32 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL@patience
[Mon May 17 22:37:42 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Subtlety and discretion, yes, I think so"
[Mon May 17 22:37:53 2004] : (1) Priest: "There is more to being a priest of Saemyr than the outward signs such as healing."
[Mon May 17 22:38:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "So I believe too. But Nature has taught me how balance is important in every field"
[Mon May 17 22:38:47 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "And I am willing to learn more"
[Mon May 17 22:38:59 2004] : (1) Priest: "So you understand there are two sides to balance? Both good and bad in harmony?"
[Mon May 17 22:39:09 2004] : ** (5) Nerin gulps a potion of Cure Light Wounds: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10) **
[Mon May 17 22:39:12 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Yes, that is what Nature is all about"
[Mon May 17 22:39:13 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc whoops
[Mon May 17 22:39:35 2004] : (1) Priest: "Can you remain silent while your heart tells you to act?"
[Mon May 17 22:39:37 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: The strong and the weak, the healthy and the sick...all in one to make ONe
[Mon May 17 22:39:39 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc aargh it's Jaheira!!
[Mon May 17 22:39:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO
[Mon May 17 22:39:50 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 17 22:39:53 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc /me runs screaming
[Mon May 17 22:40:02 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc kill her KILL HER!!!
[Mon May 17 22:40:10 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella knocks Nerin over the head with a large club **
[Mon May 17 22:40:14 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "It is hard for me to say, maybe I should be put to the test"
[Mon May 17 22:40:19 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I am ready to try"
[Mon May 17 22:41:02 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "But that will be when...or if I come back"
[Mon May 17 22:41:10 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne smiles awkwardly **
[Mon May 17 22:41:28 2004] : (1) Priest: "Perform this task you are about to do and we can discuss again. Entry to our priesthood is not easy and life is not an easy one for many to bear."
[Mon May 17 22:42:07 2004] : ** (3) Huerney searches for somewhere to rest until 11pm **
[Mon May 17 22:42:12 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne studies the Priest reaction closely as she speaks the next phrase **
[Mon May 17 22:42:31 2004] : ** (3) Huerney looks for some lodgings that are not also a rowdy bar downstairs **
[Mon May 17 22:42:33 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I thank you, that I shall do. Oh, and I just wanted to say, I am sorry if I offended you about the crow. *pointing to the badge*
[Mon May 17 22:43:01 2004] : ** (5) Nerin does the same as huerney **
[Mon May 17 22:43:29 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella finds herself a nice sunny bench to relax for a bit **
[Mon May 17 22:43:34 2004] : (1) Priest: "No offence taken I assure you. I must admit that such a symbol may seem out of place."
[Mon May 17 22:43:46 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I have an eagle friend myself, Birds are ...well, special to me I guess.
[Mon May 17 22:43:54 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: That one is hard to recognize.
[Mon May 17 22:44:31 2004] : (1) Priest: "It is merely a bird of no special sort as far as I am aware."
[Mon May 17 22:44:33 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc must be getting tired - thought you'd found a sunny beach somewhere
[Mon May 17 22:44:44 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 17 22:45:00 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I thank you for your time.
[Mon May 17 22:45:16 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: We shall see you maybe around 1.00 o'clock later tonight ?
[Mon May 17 22:45:25 2004] : (1) Priest: "Now, if you have finished with your questions I have duties I must return to."
[Mon May 17 22:45:31 2004] : (1) Priest: "Farewell."
[Mon May 17 22:45:35 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Sure, farewell.
[Mon May 17 22:45:45 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne goes out and looks puzzled and pensive **
[Mon May 17 22:46:32 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne looks for Huerney **
[Mon May 17 22:47:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: I doubt we're far down the street
[Mon May 17 22:47:24 2004] : (1) Priest: They're lounging on a beach. sorry bench.
[Mon May 17 22:47:30 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne joins with Huerney **
[Mon May 17 22:47:40 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella gets her suntan out ;) **
[Mon May 17 22:48:06 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Right lets get some rest in some lodgings that are not also a rowdy bar downstairs"
[Mon May 17 22:48:20 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Hey...did you take a look at that badge ?
[Mon May 17 22:48:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: "We'll need the rest if we're travelling through the night"
[Mon May 17 22:48:50 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Badge?"
[Mon May 17 22:48:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Yeah, he seemed not to want to talk about it"
[Mon May 17 22:49:10 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "And it looked like a crow to me, but then it was hard to really say"
[Mon May 17 22:49:13 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I think the keeper has a hand in there. I could be wrong though"
[Mon May 17 22:49:25 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I asked him about it later, and he dismissed the question again"
[Mon May 17 22:49:25 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Hmmm"
[Mon May 17 22:49:41 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc what time is it ?
[Mon May 17 22:50:14 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne takes her jhournal out and draws a sketch of the badge before she forgets **
[Mon May 17 22:50:43 2004] : (1) DM: ooc I hope you're not asking me to draw it.
[Mon May 17 22:51:03 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc nope, I will if I feel so inclined
[Mon May 17 22:51:14 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, I did the winged dagger already , looks funky
[Mon May 17 22:51:31 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc what time is it ?
[Mon May 17 22:52:02 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Early afternoon? Huerney did a fair amount of shopping in the morning.
[Mon May 17 22:52:05 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc brb loo
[Mon May 17 22:52:30 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I am going to go to the Academy and see if I can find anything about this symbol
[Mon May 17 22:52:43 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I'll be back before an hour and get some rest
[Mon May 17 22:53:27 2004] : (1) DM: The Academy archives are vast. You'll have to be specific about what you're looking for.
[Mon May 17 22:53:34 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc is there an all user library in the Academy, or anywhere else, for that matter
[Mon May 17 22:53:44 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella joined the party when she saw Ayhlanne leave the temple **
[Mon May 17 22:54:17 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I'll try and find someone who knows about local history of guilds or families, see if that sign rings a bell.
[Mon May 17 22:54:26 2004] : (1) DM: ooc The Academy library is open to all.
[Mon May 17 22:54:46 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Or at least most of it is. Some is only available to Academy members.
[Mon May 17 22:54:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc makes sense :D
[Mon May 17 22:55:34 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I'll just try the Librarian really, and ask him/her if they can help. I' am not going to spend my afternoon buried in boks, not very bright, ya see
[Mon May 17 22:55:44 2004] : (1) DM: None of the local guilds or families emblems match the badge.
[Mon May 17 22:55:47 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc that was supposed to be ooc
[Mon May 17 22:56:14 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne comes back with no more information than when she left **
[Mon May 17 22:57:09 2004] : ** (3) Huerney finds a lodging house and sleeps from 2pm to 10pm **
[Mon May 17 22:57:21 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne goes and rests a bit, writing in her journal and enjoying the calm of the [Bad dice format] - [insert cool name of new inn] that Huerney has found **
[Mon May 17 22:57:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sleep ( level 1, "Put 2d4 HD of creatures into comatose slumber.[2d4] -> [1,2] = (3) creatures affected (will save avoids)." )
[Mon May 17 22:57:34 2004] : (1) DM: You find a suitible inn called "The Crooked Staff."
[Mon May 17 22:57:38 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne goes and rests a bit, writing in her journal and enjoying the calm of the (insert cool name of new inn) that Huerney has found **
[Mon May 17 22:57:44 2004] : ** (5) Nerin rests **
[Mon May 17 22:57:51 2004] : (1) DM: GAME END