Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 10 May 2004

[Mon May 10 19:39:57 2004] : (16) DM: GAME START
[Mon May 10 19:40:51 2004] : (19) Hollyella: How about we return to the guy in charge for a quiet talk?
[Mon May 10 19:40:52 2004] : (16) DM: You're standing around outside a tower in the Academy.
[Mon May 10 19:41:13 2004] : ** (15) Huerney is in one of the towers learning languages **
[Mon May 10 19:41:17 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc I think
[Mon May 10 19:41:26 2004] : (16) DM: ooc if you like.
[Mon May 10 19:41:44 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: I like that idea
[Mon May 10 19:41:57 2004] : (15) Huerney has sent you a tree node...
[Mon May 10 19:41:58 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Too much "strange" going around here
[Mon May 10 19:42:13 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Shall we go get Huerney though ?
[Mon May 10 19:42:20 2004] : (19) Hollyella: And it would seem they miss the information they need
[Mon May 10 19:42:29 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "I want him to tell us his feeling about the whole thing"
[Mon May 10 19:42:34 2004] : (19) Hollyella: We could at least have a talk with him :)
[Mon May 10 19:42:54 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne goes to the language tower to get Huerne **
[Mon May 10 19:42:56 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: y
[Mon May 10 19:42:59 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Aye"
[Mon May 10 19:43:04 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella goes with her **
[Mon May 10 19:43:23 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Huerney, are you finished yet ? there are many strange things going on, and I'd rather have you with us"
[Mon May 10 19:43:51 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella looks at the bard, surrounded by piles of books **
[Mon May 10 19:43:57 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Err, if you need me"
[Mon May 10 19:44:03 2004] : ** (18) Nerin mutters Bloody bookworm **
[Mon May 10 19:44:04 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "we do"
[Mon May 10 19:44:12 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I got what I needed here I think"
[Mon May 10 19:44:18 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "We sure could use your golden tongue":)
[Mon May 10 19:44:21 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne tells the story of what happened and shows Huerney the beautiful "something" she got for him **
[Mon May 10 19:44:35 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I've been frantically copying things I might need"
[Mon May 10 19:44:49 2004] : ** (15) Huerney takes the bracers and cloak **
[Mon May 10 19:44:58 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Wow!"
[Mon May 10 19:45:28 2004] : (15) Huerney: "umm, the lack of concern of the other wizards is a bit of a worry"
[Mon May 10 19:45:51 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "indeed"
[Mon May 10 19:46:05 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I noticed the guards too"
[Mon May 10 19:46:08 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "And I don't trust this Selle person much"
[Mon May 10 19:46:21 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "who says her guards are 'on watch'"
[Mon May 10 19:46:32 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Yeah, perhaps I should explain to her what it was I saw in there"
[Mon May 10 19:46:33 2004] : (18) Nerin: "So I noticed"
[Mon May 10 19:47:01 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Err, was she the one you gave the book to?
[Mon May 10 19:47:15 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Or the one who was with Uluron?"
[Mon May 10 19:47:17 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "No, she wasn't"
[Mon May 10 19:47:28 2004] : (16) DM: ooc tNikole has the book
[Mon May 10 19:47:28 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "That one"
[Mon May 10 19:47:38 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Oh, I was a bit worried about the part where you said about the book"
[Mon May 10 19:47:53 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "the one with Uluron, the one who took us to get items"
[Mon May 10 19:47:54 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "I wouldn't have trusted Selle with that book, I'm afraid to say"
[Mon May 10 19:48:06 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "that whole scene was very strange, she kept me uneasy back there"
[Mon May 10 19:48:46 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "As me, both Ayhlanne and me decided independently to never enter any of the rooms all at once"
[Mon May 10 19:49:16 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "She's either incompetent or ..."
[Mon May 10 19:49:17 2004] : (18) Nerin: "I just walked on in. Figured if she wanted to get us, she'd do it anyway"
[Mon May 10 19:49:53 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Hmm, all sounds very odd"
[Mon May 10 19:50:23 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Let us go and talk to Uluron again"
[Mon May 10 19:50:34 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Ah well, we got some nice kit out of them"
[Mon May 10 19:50:39 2004] : ** (18) Nerin smiles **
[Mon May 10 19:50:51 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Well, is she did want to hurt us, those rooms filled with magic items would give her a perfect excuse: foolsih adventures, too greedy to be careful"
[Mon May 10 19:51:06 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Maybe they're all just a bit distracted with this dark wizard thing"
[Mon May 10 19:51:14 2004] : (19) Hollyella: adventurers
[Mon May 10 19:51:22 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I say we offer our services to Uluron again"
[Mon May 10 19:51:32 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Doing what?"
[Mon May 10 19:51:35 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Maybe, but for the moment I remain sceptical"
[Mon May 10 19:51:37 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc what did we get you Huerney ?
[Mon May 10 19:51:48 2004] : (15) Huerney: "We pretty much have to do this anyway, may as well get paid for it"
[Mon May 10 19:51:59 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc Bracers of health and a cloak of resistance
[Mon May 10 19:52:07 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella laughs out loud **
[Mon May 10 19:52:28 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Let's go then"
[Mon May 10 19:52:35 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "true enough, I would give anything to know who's on our side and who is not though"
[Mon May 10 19:52:39 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Doing the same thing that both the keeper of the dead and Uluron want"
[Mon May 10 19:52:57 2004] : (15) Huerney: "So we see Uluron and not this other woman then"
[Mon May 10 19:53:03 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella winks at Huerney **
[Mon May 10 19:53:38 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Oh yeah, that. I'd managed to put that out of mind"
[Mon May 10 19:54:33 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Lets go and find him then"
[Mon May 10 19:54:43 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "No need to mention him, is there? I want to help because people need it"
[Mon May 10 19:55:07 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Same here. Just always nice to get paid as well"
[Mon May 10 19:55:49 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "I wasn't arguing with that, Huerney, the one problem I have is that we're being bossed around by someone"
[Mon May 10 19:56:28 2004] : (15) Huerney: "The keeper?"
[Mon May 10 19:56:28 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Let us go ?"
[Mon May 10 19:56:31 2004] : (18) Nerin: "So we go see Uluron then?"
[Mon May 10 19:56:32 2004] : (16) DM: Making your way to the central tower?
[Mon May 10 19:56:36 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella goes looking for Uluron **
[Mon May 10 19:56:41 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Yep
[Mon May 10 19:56:41 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Not a lot we can do about him as far as I can see"
[Mon May 10 19:56:45 2004] : (15) Huerney: yes
[Mon May 10 19:57:23 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: yes
[Mon May 10 19:57:32 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "So I'd prefer to forget about him as well, Nerin isn't the only one to feel that way":)
[Mon May 10 19:58:29 2004] : (16) DM: Uluron is in his office in the tower. He lets you in.
[Mon May 10 19:58:45 2004] : (16) Uluron: "You again? What is it you require this time?"
[Mon May 10 19:58:54 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Hello again"
[Mon May 10 19:59:06 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Sorry I missed you earlier"
[Mon May 10 19:59:18 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "I want to apologise to you, Uluron. It seems I might have offended you, without meaning to"
[Mon May 10 19:59:28 2004] : (16) Uluron: "?"
[Mon May 10 19:59:42 2004] : (15) Huerney: "We understand that the duchy is in a bit of turmoil at present."
[Mon May 10 20:00:07 2004] : (15) Huerney: "That turmoil, in part precipitated by some of your kind"
[Mon May 10 20:00:15 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "In our previous talk, when I discussed 'insufficent intelligence' I wasn't referring to anyones intellect, just to the information that had reached you"
[Mon May 10 20:00:55 2004] : (16) Uluron: "Oh. I see."
[Mon May 10 20:01:02 2004] : (16) Uluron: "No matter,"
[Mon May 10 20:01:12 2004] : (15) Huerney: "We wish to once again offer our services, should you wish them"
[Mon May 10 20:01:27 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "And since I was a bit angry because my friends didn't get what was due to them, I didn't stop to think. So I apologise"
[Mon May 10 20:01:39 2004] : (16) Uluron: "The current difficulties within the Dukedom are a minor concern of no interest to the Academy."
[Mon May 10 20:01:50 2004] : (16) Uluron: "We do not involve outselves in politics."
[Mon May 10 20:01:58 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne nods **
[Mon May 10 20:02:18 2004] : (15) Huerney: "The struggle is one involving dark wizards is is not? It seems that ytou need all the help you can get, and I believe we have proved ourselves capable"
[Mon May 10 20:02:57 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "And we're willing to serve in any capacity needed"
[Mon May 10 20:03:12 2004] : (15) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [11,22] = (33)
[Mon May 10 20:03:14 2004] : (16) Uluron: "It is true that a few wizards have joined both sides of the dispute but that hardly escalates it to a incident of concern."
[Mon May 10 20:03:58 2004] : ** (18) Nerin is trying out his 'Eagle Eyes' while the others talk **
[Mon May 10 20:03:58 2004] : (15) Huerney: "You don't find the fact that the mounds on the hills have been robbed and disturbed perturbing then?"
[Mon May 10 20:04:40 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Someone is building an army, and it seems that you do indeed need friends"
[Mon May 10 20:04:47 2004] : (16) Uluron: *shrugs* "I haven't heard such."
[Mon May 10 20:05:04 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Well, you may not have heard, but it is so"
[Mon May 10 20:05:16 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "We have, from the highest authority it would seem"
[Mon May 10 20:05:23 2004] : ** (18) Nerin perks up **
[Mon May 10 20:05:43 2004] : (18) Nerin: "We came over those hills, and it ain't pleasant up there"
[Mon May 10 20:05:43 2004] : (16) Uluron: *raises-and-eyebrow*
[Mon May 10 20:06:23 2004] : (16) Uluron: "?"
[Mon May 10 20:07:17 2004] : (15) Huerney: "And you are not disturbed by the fact that those dark wizards who joined the Duke are now aiding and abetting in his campaign of terror"
[Mon May 10 20:07:33 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Disappearances, torture"
[Mon May 10 20:07:55 2004] : (15) Huerney: "No concern for you in your" sweep of arm"Ivory towers"
[Mon May 10 20:07:57 2004] : (16) Uluron: "As I have said. I have no hard evidence of such occurances."
[Mon May 10 20:08:35 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "So what information did reach you?"
[Mon May 10 20:08:48 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Yet, your orders contain those who can scry and discern?"
[Mon May 10 20:09:05 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella makes sure her tone remains respectful **
[Mon May 10 20:09:43 2004] : (16) Uluron: "There has been some distruption of scrying of late."
[Mon May 10 20:10:12 2004] : (16) Uluron: "Which is to be expected as the various factions attempt to gain the upper hand."
[Mon May 10 20:10:14 2004] : (15) Huerney: ""So your field operatives are reporting everything to you?"
[Mon May 10 20:10:14 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Really? What could have caused that?"
[Mon May 10 20:10:59 2004] : (16) Uluron: "Perhaps you'd like to find out (faint sneer)"
[Mon May 10 20:11:42 2004] : (15) Huerney: "No, that's fine by us. You obviously have everything under control"
[Mon May 10 20:11:53 2004] : (16) Uluron: "of course."
[Mon May 10 20:12:11 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "We do know of *some* information that never reached you, but no doubt that was just a coincidence"
[Mon May 10 20:12:15 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I'll just remember that justice is not something to be found here"
[Mon May 10 20:12:20 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Good day"
[Mon May 10 20:12:37 2004] : (16) Uluron: "Good day."
[Mon May 10 20:12:40 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne looks at Huerney **
[Mon May 10 20:12:49 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella looks at Huerney, mouth open **
[Mon May 10 20:13:05 2004] : (18) Nerin: "We all done then?"
[Mon May 10 20:13:29 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Uluron, please reconsider, something here is not right"
[Mon May 10 20:14:03 2004] : (16) Uluron: "We cannot act on so little evidence."
[Mon May 10 20:14:08 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Ahh, let the fools fall with their tower"
[Mon May 10 20:14:15 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc remind me to pay 16000gp for that wisdom enhancing item ;)
[Mon May 10 20:14:23 2004] : (18) Nerin: "It'll be good for a laugh"
[Mon May 10 20:14:38 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Yes, for once"
[Mon May 10 20:14:40 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "And let the magic die here? Never!'
[Mon May 10 20:14:53 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Yes, the magic of the song will not be affected Nerin, I care not"
[Mon May 10 20:15:32 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "You are all in danger, as are the citizens of this city and you refuse to even listen to us? How arrogant are you anyway?"
[Mon May 10 20:15:59 2004] : ** (18) Nerin laughs **
[Mon May 10 20:16:10 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Oh, very"
[Mon May 10 20:16:16 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Uluron! Answer me"
[Mon May 10 20:16:21 2004] : (15) Huerney: "But we are but ants to those in power"
[Mon May 10 20:16:40 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Ants can give agony" ;)
[Mon May 10 20:16:46 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Useful to run their errands, close a planar rift, that sort of thing"
[Mon May 10 20:16:51 2004] : (16) Uluron: "The duchy isn't in dangerous from this minor issue."
[Mon May 10 20:16:56 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Well as my da used to say.. The bigger they are..."
[Mon May 10 20:17:34 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Well, Zarah had different opinions to you"
[Mon May 10 20:17:42 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Necromances are aiding an evil duke and you say it's a minor issue?"
[Mon May 10 20:17:46 2004] : (15) Huerney: "But then she seemed to respect us"
[Mon May 10 20:17:48 2004] : (16) Uluron: "Zarah is headstrong and foolish."
[Mon May 10 20:17:57 2004] : (15) Huerney: "So you two are obviously very different"
[Mon May 10 20:18:07 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "The Keeper is worried and you shrug it off?"
[Mon May 10 20:18:26 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella has tears of anger in her eyes **
[Mon May 10 20:18:58 2004] : (16) Uluron: "Keeper?"
[Mon May 10 20:19:01 2004] : (15) Huerney: "And when we have to fight your dark wizards without your blessing, what then?"
[Mon May 10 20:19:17 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Why would we even fight them ?
[Mon May 10 20:19:28 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "I was thinking about going back towards home for a while"
[Mon May 10 20:19:31 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne shrugs **
[Mon May 10 20:19:39 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "We will do what we must and can, I guess. Even if we defend fools like these"
[Mon May 10 20:19:47 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Because, unlike Uluron, we have a conscience about the helpless Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 10 20:20:01 2004] : (15) Huerney: "The keeper of the dead"
[Mon May 10 20:20:12 2004] : (15) Huerney: "But what would we know"
[Mon May 10 20:20:14 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "We do, don't we ?" *sighs*
[Mon May 10 20:20:14 2004] : ** (18) Nerin shudders a little **
[Mon May 10 20:20:23 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "He only spoke to us"
[Mon May 10 20:20:41 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Well, and his bloody raven keeps following us"
[Mon May 10 20:20:46 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "And we listened, unlike these wizards here"
[Mon May 10 20:20:55 2004] : ** (15) Huerney moves to the window and looks out **
[Mon May 10 20:20:55 2004] : (16) Uluron: "pfff. The Keeper is a fireside tale."
[Mon May 10 20:21:03 2004] : ** (18) Nerin has a look out the nearest window for a raven **
[Mon May 10 20:21:12 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Calling us liars *again*?"
[Mon May 10 20:21:25 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Looked pretty corporeal to me"
[Mon May 10 20:21:47 2004] : (18) Nerin: "You got that truth spell handy?"
[Mon May 10 20:22:20 2004] : (16) Uluron: "Of with you. Return when you have real evidence not fanciful tales and exagerated warning of doom."
[Mon May 10 20:22:48 2004] : (15) Huerney: "But why would we return here?"
[Mon May 10 20:22:58 2004] : (15) Huerney: "We don't work for you on a retainer"
[Mon May 10 20:23:18 2004] : (16) Uluron: "Return or not. I care not."
[Mon May 10 20:23:33 2004] : (15) Huerney: "You seem to think you can do without us, well fair enough"
[Mon May 10 20:23:40 2004] : ** (18) Nerin heads for the door **
[Mon May 10 20:23:45 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon May 10 20:23:49 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "So die, and have the death of others on your conscience"
[Mon May 10 20:23:54 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella walks out **
[Mon May 10 20:24:18 2004] : ** (15) Huerney breaks into pwerful song **
[Mon May 10 20:24:22 2004] : (15) Huerney: "We brought you warning, you didn't heed it"
[Mon May 10 20:24:59 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Maybe help you'll seek us when you need it"
[Mon May 10 20:25:15 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc ouch
[Mon May 10 20:25:24 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Away, away. Where are we then"
[Mon May 10 20:25:28 2004] : (15) Huerney: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+20] -> [9,20] = (29)
[Mon May 10 20:25:32 2004] : (15) Huerney: :P
[Mon May 10 20:25:37 2004] : ** (15) Huerney walks out **
[Mon May 10 20:25:51 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc it was bad
[Mon May 10 20:26:02 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc It was ;)
[Mon May 10 20:26:09 2004] : ** (16) Uluron isn't impressed **
[Mon May 10 20:27:10 2004] : ** (18) Nerin regrets cleaning the wax out of his ears the previous morning **
[Mon May 10 20:27:12 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "I guess there's nothing to be done about him"
[Mon May 10 20:27:28 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Let us go into town and gather some information"
[Mon May 10 20:27:38 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Surely we can find out what is going on ?"
[Mon May 10 20:27:41 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "It's people like that that give wizards a bad name. The stubborn, egotistical, arrogant fools"
[Mon May 10 20:28:05 2004] : (18) Nerin: "We need to find ourselves a Cleric too"
[Mon May 10 20:28:14 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Err, aren't most like that then?"
[Mon May 10 20:28:29 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Not all" :)
[Mon May 10 20:28:36 2004] : (16) DM: ooc isn't stubborn, egotistical and arrogant pratically a requirement for a powerful wizard?
[Mon May 10 20:28:47 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "At least, I would like to think so"
[Mon May 10 20:28:52 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc probably lol
[Mon May 10 20:29:06 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc gotta be 2 out of 3 at least
[Mon May 10 20:29:34 2004] : (16) DM: Where now?
[Mon May 10 20:29:47 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc But it shouldn't include being unreasonable ;)
[Mon May 10 20:30:18 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella wants to go off alone, to look for mutual acquaintances **
[Mon May 10 20:30:18 2004] : (18) Nerin: We'll need lodgings
[Mon May 10 20:30:37 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Hmm, a bed for tonight at least"
[Mon May 10 20:30:52 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Yes, that sounds good"
[Mon May 10 20:30:54 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "And stables, I don't want my horse to remain here" :(
[Mon May 10 20:30:57 2004] : (15) Huerney: "And I can see if the magic wrights can do anything with my tuning fork"
[Mon May 10 20:31:31 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc did we not stable the horses already ?
[Mon May 10 20:31:45 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc only at the tower
[Mon May 10 20:32:05 2004] : (16) DM: There's Inns and stuff in the town.
[Mon May 10 20:32:15 2004] : ** (15) Huerney stables horsey **
[Mon May 10 20:32:35 2004] : (16) DM: Where?
[Mon May 10 20:32:36 2004] : ** (18) Nerin puts CC beside Horsey **
[Mon May 10 20:32:55 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc at a nice looking stable
[Mon May 10 20:33:15 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella stables Tornado there as well **
[Mon May 10 20:33:52 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Tries and looks for a suitable inn"
[Mon May 10 20:33:57 2004] : ** (15) Huerney pays the ostler up front, gives horsey some grain and pays for fresh hay **
[Mon May 10 20:34:08 2004] : (16) DM: k
[Mon May 10 20:34:27 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella pays as in advance as well **
[Mon May 10 20:34:37 2004] : (16) DM: You've stabled your horses at the "Pointed Hat."
[Mon May 10 20:35:06 2004] : ** (15) Huerney crosses off the 5 sp **
[Mon May 10 20:35:06 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne goes along the paying bit **
[Mon May 10 20:35:12 2004] : ** (18) Nerin pays for grain, hay, and and good re-shoeing for CC **
[Mon May 10 20:35:46 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc is it an inn too?
[Mon May 10 20:35:59 2004] : (16) DM: Smith reshoe.
[Mon May 10 20:36:27 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc does he not do a Call-out service?
[Mon May 10 20:37:01 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc LMAO
[Mon May 10 20:37:03 2004] : (16) DM: ooc 50 gp to have a look and shake his head while going "oooo. That'll cost you."
[Mon May 10 20:37:13 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 10 20:37:28 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc ROTFLOL
[Mon May 10 20:37:28 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc /me has an Egg Card
[Mon May 10 20:37:59 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc /me hopes someone else has seen that advert
[Mon May 10 20:38:06 2004] : (16) DM: ooc nope.
[Mon May 10 20:38:09 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc yes
[Mon May 10 20:38:10 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Not me
[Mon May 10 20:38:38 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc ah well. It was funny :)
[Mon May 10 20:38:58 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO@assurancetourix !
[Mon May 10 20:39:03 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc If you say so :)
[Mon May 10 20:39:15 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc also known as cacaphonix
[Mon May 10 20:39:23 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc eh?
[Mon May 10 20:39:27 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Assurancetourix over here
[Mon May 10 20:40:00 2004] : (16) DM: ooc Anyone know the time of the day?
[Mon May 10 20:40:08 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc is the Pointed Hat an inn too?
[Mon May 10 20:40:13 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Are we meeting up here later? I want to do some sight-seeing"
[Mon May 10 20:40:22 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc mid-afternoon?
[Mon May 10 20:40:39 2004] : (16) DM: ooc miniatures must be 20x20 pixels.
[Mon May 10 20:40:50 2004] : (16) DM: ooc I got for late afternoon.
[Mon May 10 20:40:51 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc I would've said about 5 ish
[Mon May 10 20:41:07 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Sure Holly, I want to see if anyone can do anything with my tuning fork"
[Mon May 10 20:41:25 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc OK. Where's it say that Dave?
[Mon May 10 20:41:30 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "i need to go and find something like...an armour"
[Mon May 10 20:41:48 2004] : (15) Huerney: "But you already have some Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 10 20:42:12 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "I think the money is burning a hole in her purse" ;)
[Mon May 10 20:42:22 2004] : (18) Nerin: "I know the feeling"
[Mon May 10 20:42:32 2004] : (16) DM: ooc I say. So. It's so they fit inside a 30x30 grid with space for the facing arrows.
[Mon May 10 20:43:17 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc OK, just got how to save it and send it back now
[Mon May 10 20:43:28 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Yes, but I need to be better protected"
[Mon May 10 20:44:02 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Somehow, this armour just isn't enough. I like it though, I want to keep it, maybe I should just have it enhanced"
[Mon May 10 20:44:14 2004] : (16) DM: ooc you can get that done.
[Mon May 10 20:45:02 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Let's meet back here in 2 hours. Is that long enough?"
[Mon May 10 20:45:23 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Sure"
[Mon May 10 20:45:35 2004] : ** (15) Huerney looks for a cunning artificer **
[Mon May 10 20:45:38 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "I hope so. If I'm a bit later, don't worry about me, I'll find you" :)
[Mon May 10 20:45:59 2004] : (16) DM: Okay. You all wander off.
[Mon May 10 20:46:10 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella goes off to do some shopping and find some thieves **
[Mon May 10 20:46:14 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne looks for a good ... armour maker **
[Mon May 10 20:46:23 2004] : (16) DM: armourer
[Mon May 10 20:46:23 2004] : ** (18) Nerin wanders off, kinda at random **
[Mon May 10 20:46:34 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc just say if I find someone and I'll leave it with him overnight
[Mon May 10 20:47:26 2004] : (16) DM: sure. you all complete your tasks.
[Mon May 10 20:48:07 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc If someone missed it ;) I've been information gathering
[Mon May 10 20:48:08 2004] : ** (15) Huerney goes back at the right time **
[Mon May 10 20:48:16 2004] : ** (18) Nerin returns to the Pointy Hat, although he isn't sure if he spent his money or not **
[Mon May 10 20:48:57 2004] : (16) DM: What info where you looking for?
[Mon May 10 20:49:28 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Affirmation of the information from Zarah and titbits about the city's defences
[Mon May 10 20:49:49 2004] : (16) DM: A gather information roll.
[Mon May 10 20:50:09 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc But first I need to know if I do find * acquaintances* :)
[Mon May 10 20:50:15 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon May 10 20:50:23 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Oops
[Mon May 10 20:51:33 2004] : (16) DM: Your not familiar with the town so you can't contact them directly. You leave a message with a possible contact though.
[Mon May 10 20:51:46 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc OK :)
[Mon May 10 20:52:09 2004] : (16) DM: You don't learn very much. The merchants are uneasy with the apathy of the Academy and are concerned about it's rogue elements.
[Mon May 10 20:52:13 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella returns to the Pointy Hat (you've got to love the name) **
[Mon May 10 20:52:39 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc think it was pointED hat, but I was just mucking around :)
[Mon May 10 20:52:50 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella is getting more angry with the wizards **
[Mon May 10 20:53:30 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Still funny :)
[Mon May 10 20:54:40 2004] : (16) DM: Back at the inn? Ordering food? Retiring for the night?
[Mon May 10 20:54:50 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne does that **
[Mon May 10 20:54:56 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne orders wine **
[Mon May 10 20:55:05 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Yes, yes, yes I think, with some talking
[Mon May 10 20:55:18 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella orders a meal, wine and a bed **
[Mon May 10 20:55:31 2004] : ** (18) Nerin orders a meal, ale and a bed **
[Mon May 10 20:55:59 2004] : (16) DM: ooc The bed's a little crunchy.
[Mon May 10 20:56:23 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Crunchy? How come?
[Mon May 10 20:56:32 2004] : (16) DM: The serving maids dish out a meat and veg stews and some freshly baked crusty bread.
[Mon May 10 20:56:36 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Never mind, I've got it now ;)
[Mon May 10 20:57:16 2004] : ** (18) Nerin eats heartily **
[Mon May 10 20:57:26 2004] : (16) DM: This inn is frequented by well off merchants etc.
[Mon May 10 20:57:36 2004] : ** (15) Huerney sits pondering how much an upgrase will cost **
[Mon May 10 20:57:55 2004] : (16) DM: The sit around and discuss business. Mosttly to do with sheep from the moors.
[Mon May 10 20:58:18 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella eats and drinks, while listening to the talk around her **
[Mon May 10 20:59:24 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Hmm, better get some ale"
[Mon May 10 20:59:40 2004] : ** (15) Huerney goes to the bar and orders food **
[Mon May 10 20:59:55 2004] : ** (15) Huerney tries to get chatting with some people at the bar **
[Mon May 10 21:00:21 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne writes in her journal **
[Mon May 10 21:00:38 2004] : ** (15) Huerney looks for some wealthy types and tries to strike up a conversation **
[Mon May 10 21:01:09 2004] : ** (18) Nerin drinks more and starts cracking bad jokes to Holly **
[Mon May 10 21:01:31 2004] : (16) Merchant: "Hullo. Not from these parts?"
[Mon May 10 21:01:43 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella smiles wanly at Nerin **
[Mon May 10 21:02:40 2004] : (15) Huerney: "No, we've been all over the place"
[Mon May 10 21:02:51 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella joins Huerney at the bar and orders another bottle of wine **
[Mon May 10 21:03:17 2004] : (16) Merchant: "Been near Lukern lately?"
[Mon May 10 21:03:33 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Allow me to introduce myself... Huerney White-Eye, wandering minstrel and general hero"
[Mon May 10 21:03:45 2004] : (15) Huerney: "If I say so myself"
[Mon May 10 21:04:01 2004] : (16) Merchant: "Vraemore. Wool Merchant of this town."
[Mon May 10 21:04:10 2004] : (15) Huerney: "No, we may be headed there at some point, whay what's the score over there"
[Mon May 10 21:04:16 2004] : (15) Huerney: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [18,16] = (34)
[Mon May 10 21:04:32 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "My name is Hollyelle Laughingshield, nice to make your acquaintance. Would you like a glass of wine?" :)
[Mon May 10 21:04:41 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc lol@Vraemore
[Mon May 10 21:05:18 2004] : (16) Vraemore: "Not sure. Us merchants are not particularly welcome there anymore."
[Mon May 10 21:05:33 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Say, is your wool very good? I could do with some high quality stuff for a new set of winterwear"
[Mon May 10 21:06:01 2004] : (15) Huerney: "No merchants eh? Bet that puts a crimp on the profits"
[Mon May 10 21:06:20 2004] : (16) Vraemore: "I only deal in the finest quality upland wool. How many bales would you require?"
[Mon May 10 21:06:39 2004] : (16) Vraemore: "20? 40?"
[Mon May 10 21:06:52 2004] : (16) Vraemore: "I can get you a good deal on 50 bales."
[Mon May 10 21:06:59 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Oh, one should do me, just for personal use I'm a fraid."
[Mon May 10 21:07:05 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella wants to see how Huerney will talk himself out of this **
[Mon May 10 21:07:26 2004] : (16) Vraemore: "Bah. Stop wasting my time."
[Mon May 10 21:07:31 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I did say it was for my winter clothes"
[Mon May 10 21:07:59 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I'm sorry to have caused a misunderstanding"
[Mon May 10 21:08:14 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Let me buy your drinks"
[Mon May 10 21:08:32 2004] : (16) Vraemore: "(gruffly) Thank you."
[Mon May 10 21:08:33 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella shoves her bottle towards Huerney **
[Mon May 10 21:08:38 2004] : ** (15) Huerney slides 3gp in front of him surreuptitiously **
[Mon May 10 21:09:02 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc that word just kept spelling itself wrong
[Mon May 10 21:09:07 2004] : (16) Vraemore: Slides? Towards the merchant?
[Mon May 10 21:09:24 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc on the table
[Mon May 10 21:09:43 2004] : ** (16) Vraemore waits **
[Mon May 10 21:09:59 2004] : ** (15) Huerney gets the drinks **
[Mon May 10 21:10:01 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Slides, yes, but towards Huerney because he seems to be buying
[Mon May 10 21:11:19 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc So then the fools go off to buy even more ;)
[Mon May 10 21:11:31 2004] : (19) Hollyella: fool
[Mon May 10 21:12:09 2004] : (15) Huerney: OK, I'm just trying to ply more info on what might be going on
[Mon May 10 21:12:28 2004] : (15) Huerney: if it gets nowhere I'll head up to bed
[Mon May 10 21:12:36 2004] : (16) Vraemore: Gather information roll
[Mon May 10 21:12:42 2004] : (15) Huerney: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [10,16] = (26)
[Mon May 10 21:13:56 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne raises an eye and listens to the conversation **
[Mon May 10 21:15:11 2004] : ** (18) Nerin is still drinking and being mildly irritating **
[Mon May 10 21:15:37 2004] : (16) Vraemore: The attempted coup was backed by the Wool merchants Guild as the duke was imposing crippling taxes. The guild has offices in Port Hoon and in Lukern but all the Lukern people have located to Hoon.
[Mon May 10 21:16:04 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella looks at Nerin and returns to him, leaving the rest of the bottle with Huerney and Vraemore **
[Mon May 10 21:16:21 2004] : (15) Huerney: "What involvement have the wizards had?"
[Mon May 10 21:16:40 2004] : (16) Vraemore: Also, some farmers have been complaining about sheep going missing mysteriously. Though Vraemore suspect that's just a ploy to put up prices.
[Mon May 10 21:16:47 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Seen them behaving oddly at all? Or more oddly than usual?"
[Mon May 10 21:17:22 2004] : (16) Vraemore: Vraemore has little to do with wizards. Though he belives some where aiding the guild and counts in the coup.
[Mon May 10 21:18:07 2004] : ** (15) Huerney continues to buy his drinks **
[Mon May 10 21:18:34 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella is having a quiet talk with Nerin, trying to keep him as calm as possible **
[Mon May 10 21:18:36 2004] : (16) Vraemore: Vraemore excuses himself and goes back to discussing business.
[Mon May 10 21:18:46 2004] : (15) Huerney: When I think I've heard it all I retire to bed
[Mon May 10 21:18:52 2004] : (15) Huerney: err
[Mon May 10 21:18:56 2004] : (15) Huerney: No I don't
[Mon May 10 21:18:58 2004] : ** (18) Nerin is having what he _thinks_ is a quiet chat **
[Mon May 10 21:19:13 2004] : ** (15) Huerney stands on a table and offers to perform **
[Mon May 10 21:19:28 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella asks Nerin about the adventures he had before she joined the group **
[Mon May 10 21:19:31 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I couldn't away to bed without giving you all a rousing song"
[Mon May 10 21:20:04 2004] : (16) DM: Well? Perform!
[Mon May 10 21:20:07 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I'll start with one I wrote about some recent troubles in Westlin"
[Mon May 10 21:20:19 2004] : (15) Huerney: : Perform skill check (Masterwork Lute) [1d20+21] -> [2,21] = (23)
[Mon May 10 21:20:27 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc oof!
[Mon May 10 21:20:41 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc still good enough for a bar
[Mon May 10 21:20:59 2004] : ** (15) Huerney performs some oldies then retires to bed **
[Mon May 10 21:20:59 2004] : ** (18) Nerin tell Hollys all about his adventures, but she can't understand a word, as the drink slurs his voice and makes it go all dwarven **
[Mon May 10 21:21:28 2004] : (16) DM: The audience applaudes politely but isn't overawed by the performance.
[Mon May 10 21:21:31 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Which she speaks :P
[Mon May 10 21:22:26 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc tough crowd :P DC 20 is a great performance!
[Mon May 10 21:23:03 2004] : (16) DM: ooc They're merchants -- more concened with money than the arts.
[Mon May 10 21:23:14 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc probably -5 cos I was being loud and obnocious
[Mon May 10 21:23:14 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella doesn't care whether she understands or nor, drunks usually calm down when talking about thenselves **
[Mon May 10 21:23:47 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella keeps asking questions to keep Nerin talking **
[Mon May 10 21:25:18 2004] : ** (18) Nerin quietens down and eventually decides to go to bed **
[Mon May 10 21:25:58 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella makes sure he reaches his room safely before retiring herself **
[Mon May 10 21:27:35 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne writes and drinks wine **
[Mon May 10 21:27:48 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne then goes to bed **
[Mon May 10 21:29:42 2004] : (16) DM: There's your three room. Pick which bed you're sleeping in.
[Mon May 10 21:31:04 2004] : (16) DM: ooc Er. Craig, you wanna be in an actual room?
[Mon May 10 21:31:21 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc just noticed :P
[Mon May 10 21:31:25 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc yay, roomies :P
[Mon May 10 21:31:34 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc LO
[Mon May 10 21:31:36 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 10 21:31:36 2004] : (15) Huerney: L
[Mon May 10 21:32:11 2004] : (16) DM: Listen checks for everyone.
[Mon May 10 21:32:18 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Mon May 10 21:32:21 2004] : (18) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Mon May 10 21:32:26 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Harimau: Listen: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Mon May 10 21:32:57 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Mon May 10 21:33:36 2004] : (16) DM: ooc Listen check Huernery?
[Mon May 10 21:33:48 2004] : (19) Hollyella: (Mine with +2 for Alertness)
[Mon May 10 21:33:56 2004] : (15) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Mon May 10 21:34:21 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc sorry, advancing a creature is a swine of a job!
[Mon May 10 21:34:48 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc going for a Blink Pig?
[Mon May 10 21:34:52 2004] : (16) DM: Okay. Everyone but Huerney awake to lound buzzing/sawing noises.
[Mon May 10 21:34:55 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 10 21:35:02 2004] : (16) DM: Huerney snores away.
[Mon May 10 21:35:11 2004] : ** (18) Nerin wakes up **
[Mon May 10 21:35:12 2004] : (15) Huerney: zzzz
[Mon May 10 21:35:12 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella gets out of her bed and dresses **
[Mon May 10 21:35:14 2004] : (16) DM: Initiative for everyone.
[Mon May 10 21:35:20 2004] : (18) Nerin: "What the bloody hell is that??"
[Mon May 10 21:35:20 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Mon May 10 21:35:27 2004] : (18) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Mon May 10 21:35:29 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: What on earth ?
[Mon May 10 21:35:29 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Mon May 10 21:35:52 2004] : (15) Huerney: : Initiative Huerney: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Mon May 10 21:36:16 2004] : (16) DM: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Mon May 10 21:37:26 2004] : (16) DM: Holly, you've just woken up and are still in bed. There's this noise coming from the direction of the door.
[Mon May 10 21:37:58 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella casts mage armor **
[Mon May 10 21:38:34 2004] : (16) DM: Anything else?
[Mon May 10 21:38:44 2004] : (16) DM: (like getting out of bed)
[Mon May 10 21:38:50 2004] : (19) Hollyella: And getting out of bed :P
[Mon May 10 21:39:13 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 10 21:39:29 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne jumps out of bed, puts on rapidly her brand new boots and cloak and takes her bow and quiver **
[Mon May 10 21:39:41 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: and goes towards the door, if I still have time ?
[Mon May 10 21:39:46 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: not opening it
[Mon May 10 21:39:59 2004] : (16) DM: No. Takes time to find your stuff and put it on.
[Mon May 10 21:40:15 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc k, all ready to move then
[Mon May 10 21:40:47 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin, Hollyella and Ayhlanne you see a saw toothed blade cut though each of your doors and start cutting a hole.
[Mon May 10 21:40:56 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 10 21:41:11 2004] : (18) Nerin: Wake huerney, grab sheild/cloak/hammer
[Mon May 10 21:41:29 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Wha, wuh?"
[Mon May 10 21:41:32 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc gonna have to assume i'm not wearing armour :(
[Mon May 10 21:41:47 2004] : (16) DM: ooc unless you make a habit of sleeping in plate?
[Mon May 10 21:42:01 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 10 21:42:04 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc well I was maybe drunk enough
[Mon May 10 21:42:16 2004] : (16) DM: ooc lol. Go on then.
[Mon May 10 21:42:24 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc :D
[Mon May 10 21:42:30 2004] : (16) DM: ooc -2 to dex though.
[Mon May 10 21:42:43 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc fair enough
[Mon May 10 21:43:13 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc I was not drunk, lol, so am not wearing armour
[Mon May 10 21:43:43 2004] : (16) DM: Huerney, you've been awoken by Nerin shaking your shoulder. A loud buzzing noise fills the room.
[Mon May 10 21:43:59 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc I don't wear any armour anyway, and I never take off my ring or amulet :)
[Mon May 10 21:44:16 2004] : ** (15) Huerney jumps up grabbing his shield and rapier. **
[Mon May 10 21:44:41 2004] : (15) Huerney: "What the hell is that?"
[Mon May 10 21:44:50 2004] : (16) DM: Holly?
[Mon May 10 21:44:50 2004] : (18) Nerin: "You tell me!"
[Mon May 10 21:45:17 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Getting my weapons but *not* going to the door
[Mon May 10 21:45:27 2004] : (16) DM: Okay.
[Mon May 10 21:45:31 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 10 21:46:04 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne tries to find a place to hide as well as can (behing a trunk, a whatever) and gulps down a potion **
[Mon May 10 21:46:29 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Mon May 10 21:46:34 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: cat's grace
[Mon May 10 21:46:43 2004] : (16) DM: You can hide behind a wardrobe on the left hand side of the room.
[Mon May 10 21:47:04 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+18] -> [11,18] = (29)
[Mon May 10 21:47:41 2004] : (16) DM: k. The saws cut through the doors some more.
[Mon May 10 21:47:46 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 10 21:48:04 2004] : (18) Nerin: ummm
[Mon May 10 21:48:31 2004] : (18) Nerin: "You any idea what they are, Huerney?"
[Mon May 10 21:49:18 2004] : (16) DM: You just going to wait?
[Mon May 10 21:49:23 2004] : (15) Huerney: "None at all"
[Mon May 10 21:49:47 2004] : (18) Nerin: move closer to the door
[Mon May 10 21:50:02 2004] : (16) DM: k. move your miniature.
[Mon May 10 21:50:44 2004] : (16) DM: Can ready an attack if you like. Though I'm not sure of the rules.
[Mon May 10 21:51:07 2004] : (18) Nerin: Yeah, ok. I'll go look them up
[Mon May 10 21:52:33 2004] : (16) DM: ooc PHB page 134
[Mon May 10 21:52:51 2004] : (16) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 10 21:52:53 2004] : (18) Nerin: reading.... not much point I think
[Mon May 10 21:53:04 2004] : (15) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+3] -> [1,3] = (4) Images created." )
[Mon May 10 21:53:28 2004] : ** (15) Huerney waits behind nerin **
[Mon May 10 21:53:35 2004] : (16) DM: k.
[Mon May 10 21:53:37 2004] : (15) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... #"Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you!"#
[Mon May 10 21:53:45 2004] : (16) DM: Holly?
[Mon May 10 21:53:51 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting shield (protection against magic missiles and +7 to AC from one direction, +3 to Reflex save)
[Mon May 10 21:54:25 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 10 21:54:43 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne stays hidden **
[Mon May 10 21:55:09 2004] : (16) DM: The "things" manage to cut through the doors and....
[Mon May 10 21:56:00 2004] : (16) DM: Small silvery robotic arachnoid contraptions about 2 ft across crawl though the holes they've made.
[Mon May 10 21:56:19 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc oi @robotic
[Mon May 10 21:56:22 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc ahhhh
[Mon May 10 21:56:35 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc One for each of the rooms?
[Mon May 10 21:56:50 2004] : (16) DM: ooc one per room that you can see.
[Mon May 10 21:56:57 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin, you get an AoO.
[Mon May 10 21:57:08 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+15] -> [8,15] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [4,6,3] = (13)
[Mon May 10 21:57:08 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [1,6,3] = (10)
[Mon May 10 21:57:08 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc One that you can see: ominous that ;)
[Mon May 10 21:57:33 2004] : (16) DM: *clank*
[Mon May 10 21:57:50 2004] : (16) DM: And it's your turn.
[Mon May 10 21:58:00 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+15] -> [17,15] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [6,6,6] = (18)
[Mon May 10 21:58:00 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [3,6,4] = (13)
[Mon May 10 21:59:29 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin gives it two heafty whacks and it smashes to the floor. The large gem mounted on the head crumbles to dust and the clockwork thing falls into pieces.
[Mon May 10 21:59:43 2004] : (15) Huerney: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Mon May 10 22:00:30 2004] : (16) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 10 22:00:52 2004] : ** (15) Huerney castls light on the wall in the corridor **
[Mon May 10 22:00:54 2004] : (15) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Mon May 10 22:01:10 2004] : (16) DM: k. Anything else?
[Mon May 10 22:01:11 2004] : ** (15) Huerney closes in on nerin **
[Mon May 10 22:01:34 2004] : (15) Huerney: that's it
[Mon May 10 22:01:45 2004] : (16) DM: Holly?
[Mon May 10 22:01:57 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting magic missile: damage [2d4+2] -> [2,3,2] = (7)
[Mon May 10 22:02:07 2004] : (16) DM: SR roll.
[Mon May 10 22:02:22 2004] : (16) DM: 1d20+spell level
[Mon May 10 22:02:29 2004] : (16) DM: + any feats you have
[Mon May 10 22:02:46 2004] : (19) Hollyella: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Mon May 10 22:02:55 2004] : (16) DM: No effect.
[Mon May 10 22:03:19 2004] : (16) DM: Moving? Anything else?
[Mon May 10 22:03:36 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Nothing else
[Mon May 10 22:03:54 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 10 22:03:57 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne briefly examines the thing to try and find its soft spot **
[Mon May 10 22:04:04 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11)
[Mon May 10 22:04:33 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc from behind the wardrobe??
[Mon May 10 22:04:38 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 10 22:05:01 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, you're right
[Mon May 10 22:05:25 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc can I change that ?
[Mon May 10 22:05:38 2004] : (16) DM: You can peek out and not be hidden anymore.
[Mon May 10 22:06:00 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc I don't peek, I stay hidden, bow ready
[Mon May 10 22:06:47 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: One of the clockwork horrors turns and fires a small dart at Holly
[Mon May 10 22:06:54 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Pressure Dart (base): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d4+1] -> [2,1,1] = (4)
[Mon May 10 22:07:01 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: AC?
[Mon May 10 22:07:11 2004] : (19) Hollyella: 29
[Mon May 10 22:07:17 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Miss.
[Mon May 10 22:07:23 2004] : (19) Hollyella: :)
[Mon May 10 22:07:38 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc 29?? :O
[Mon May 10 22:08:04 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Another scuttles around before firing a shot at Huerney.
[Mon May 10 22:08:07 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Pressure Dart (base): [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d4+1] -> [1,2,1] = (4)
[Mon May 10 22:08:14 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: AC?
[Mon May 10 22:08:14 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc That's mage armour, trinkets and a shield spell for you
[Mon May 10 22:08:22 2004] : (15) Huerney: umm
[Mon May 10 22:08:27 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc You bet :D
[Mon May 10 22:08:57 2004] : (15) Huerney: 14 I think
[Mon May 10 22:09:04 2004] : (15) Huerney: mirror image
[Mon May 10 22:09:06 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Hit. How many images?
[Mon May 10 22:09:10 2004] : (15) Huerney: 4 images
[Mon May 10 22:09:17 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Mon May 10 22:09:24 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: An image disappears.
[Mon May 10 22:09:36 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: ooc oops. should have rolled a d5. oh well.
[Mon May 10 22:09:54 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: The horror that shot at holly scuttles away.
[Mon May 10 22:10:12 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 10 22:10:38 2004] : (18) Nerin: move out and attack
[Mon May 10 22:11:12 2004] : (16) DM: In addition to the one in front of you you see a gold colored one and another silver one.
[Mon May 10 22:11:38 2004] : (16) DM: Attack.
[Mon May 10 22:11:42 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+15] -> [2,15] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [6,6,5] = (17)
[Mon May 10 22:11:42 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [8,6,4] = (18)
[Mon May 10 22:11:48 2004] : (16) DM: Miss.
[Mon May 10 22:12:06 2004] : (16) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 10 22:12:27 2004] : (15) Huerney: 5 foot step to appraise
[Mon May 10 22:12:34 2004] : (16) DM: k
[Mon May 10 22:12:52 2004] : (16) DM: You see the 3 horrors.
[Mon May 10 22:13:28 2004] : (15) Huerney: Cast soundburst on them
[Mon May 10 22:13:31 2004] : (15) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 [1d8] -> [8] = (8) sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save to avoid)" )
[Mon May 10 22:13:51 2004] : (16) DM: SR roll. twice.
[Mon May 10 22:14:12 2004] : (16) DM: 10ft isn't it?
[Mon May 10 22:14:15 2004] : (15) Huerney: umm sorry forgot how :P
[Mon May 10 22:14:22 2004] : (16) DM: 1d20 + spell level
[Mon May 10 22:14:28 2004] : (15) Huerney: 3more
[Mon May 10 22:14:36 2004] : (15) Huerney: [Bad dice format] - [d20+2]
[Mon May 10 22:14:39 2004] : (15) Huerney: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Mon May 10 22:14:43 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc + caster lever, acutally
[Mon May 10 22:14:58 2004] : (15) Huerney: 26 then
[Mon May 10 22:15:49 2004] : (16) DM: oops. My mistake.
[Mon May 10 22:15:53 2004] : (16) DM: ooc sorry.
[Mon May 10 22:16:08 2004] : (16) DM: And again for the 2nd clockwork horror
[Mon May 10 22:16:16 2004] : (15) Huerney: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Mon May 10 22:16:21 2004] : (15) Huerney: 16
[Mon May 10 22:16:24 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Which would have made mine +3 :)
[Mon May 10 22:16:42 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc is it just caster level?
[Mon May 10 22:17:06 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc if so that's 24 and 14 repectively
[Mon May 10 22:17:30 2004] : (16) DM: Roll damage
[Mon May 10 22:17:46 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc 8, in the spell data
[Mon May 10 22:18:33 2004] : (16) DM: k. One of the silver ones rattles from teh sound.
[Mon May 10 22:19:02 2004] : (16) DM: Holly?
[Mon May 10 22:19:02 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc crystalline objects also get other stuff... hold on
[Mon May 10 22:19:13 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Moving out of the room
[Mon May 10 22:19:15 2004] : (16) DM: ooc they're metallic.
[Mon May 10 22:19:24 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc no they don't
[Mon May 10 22:19:38 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc they have a gem on top, but it doesn't matter
[Mon May 10 22:20:28 2004] : (16) DM: One of the horrors stricks Holly as she moves past.
[Mon May 10 22:20:32 2004] : (16) DM: Razor Saw (base): [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Mon May 10 22:20:48 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella shrugs it off **
[Mon May 10 22:20:54 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 10 22:21:09 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne drops bow and picks up swords, move to door and appraise **
[Mon May 10 22:21:12 2004] : (16) DM: There's sawing and clanging coming from the corridor.
[Mon May 10 22:21:35 2004] : (16) DM: k.
[Mon May 10 22:21:44 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc no, I'm actually hiding behind the wall
[Mon May 10 22:22:11 2004] : (16) DM: k
[Mon May 10 22:22:17 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [16,19] = (35)
[Mon May 10 22:22:47 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: The gold colored clockwork horror scuttles around behind Holly....
[Mon May 10 22:22:50 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: AoO?
[Mon May 10 22:23:00 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc, me ?
[Mon May 10 22:23:03 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Rapier +1 (base): [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Mon May 10 22:23:10 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Holly.
[Mon May 10 22:23:15 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Miss.
[Mon May 10 22:23:22 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Done and missed
[Mon May 10 22:23:52 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: You're hding behind a wall, Ayhlanne.
[Mon May 10 22:24:01 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: The clockwork horror....
[Mon May 10 22:24:03 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Mon May 10 22:24:58 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Shoots forth a lightning bolt that streaks down the corridor wreathing holly and nerin in electrical sparks.
[Mon May 10 22:25:05 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Reflex saves.
[Mon May 10 22:25:12 2004] : (18) Nerin: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Mon May 10 22:25:26 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Mon May 10 22:25:34 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Each take [3d6] -> [5,5,3] = (13) damage.
[Mon May 10 22:25:47 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc +3 for shield
[Mon May 10 22:25:51 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: You both manage to dodge most of the damage.
[Mon May 10 22:26:29 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: #3 moves and strikes at Holly.
[Mon May 10 22:26:36 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Razor Saw (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Mon May 10 22:26:40 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc holly, you got uncanny dodge?
[Mon May 10 22:27:14 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Nope, not yet
[Mon May 10 22:27:29 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Just normal dodge
[Mon May 10 22:27:33 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: ooc You mean evasion. Holly. you take no damage.
[Mon May 10 22:27:35 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc meant evasion
[Mon May 10 22:27:44 2004] : (19) Hollyella: :)
[Mon May 10 22:27:47 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc you take no damage if you make the save
[Mon May 10 22:28:05 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Did the saw hit?
[Mon May 10 22:28:35 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Nope
[Mon May 10 22:28:49 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: #4 saws at Nerin
[Mon May 10 22:28:51 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Razor Saw (base): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Mon May 10 22:28:59 2004] : (18) Nerin: miss
[Mon May 10 22:29:14 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 10 22:29:47 2004] : (18) Nerin: on #4 +2 hit+dmg from bard song
[Mon May 10 22:29:49 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+15] -> [20,15] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [7,6,4] = (17)
[Mon May 10 22:29:49 2004] : (18) Nerin: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [7,15] = (22) ===> Damage: [3d8+18+1d6] -> [4,3,1,18,2] = (28)
[Mon May 10 22:29:49 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [6,6,3] = (15)
[Mon May 10 22:30:16 2004] : (16) DM: *CRUNCH* hundreds of little pieces of metal all over the place.
[Mon May 10 22:30:19 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc oh thats gonna sting :)
[Mon May 10 22:30:25 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 10 22:30:57 2004] : (16) DM: In fact. Nerin. Make a reflex save.
[Mon May 10 22:31:19 2004] : (16) DM: And Huerney
[Mon May 10 22:31:25 2004] : (18) Nerin: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon May 10 22:31:28 2004] : (15) Huerney: Reflex save: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Mon May 10 22:31:45 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin: [1d6] -> [2] = (2) damage. and Huerney [1d4] -> [2] = (2) from the flying bits of metal.
[Mon May 10 22:31:55 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc :(
[Mon May 10 22:32:09 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc That'll teach you ;)
[Mon May 10 22:32:19 2004] : (15) Huerney: 'k
[Mon May 10 22:32:22 2004] : (16) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 10 22:32:37 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc just moving nerin a sec
[Mon May 10 22:33:10 2004] : (15) Huerney: Run and stab at no 3... charge and flank
[Mon May 10 22:33:18 2004] : (15) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon May 10 22:33:18 2004] : (15) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Mon May 10 22:34:34 2004] : (15) Huerney: hello?
[Mon May 10 22:34:36 2004] : (16) DM: You manage to skewer the gap in the plate and it collapses and disintegrates.
[Mon May 10 22:34:53 2004] : (16) DM: Holly?
[Mon May 10 22:34:58 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Dropping my rapier and attacking #1
[Mon May 10 22:35:04 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PBS, Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [4,13] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Mon May 10 22:35:36 2004] : (16) DM: Er. And how exactly where you carrying both shortbow and rapier?
[Mon May 10 22:36:11 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Bow on my back. Can't I do that? Then I'll cast
[Mon May 10 22:36:29 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting color spray (will negates)
[Mon May 10 22:36:42 2004] : (16) DM: SR roll. 1d20+ caster level.
[Mon May 10 22:36:46 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Hollyella: Spell resistance (1d20 + caster level): [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon May 10 22:36:56 2004] : (16) DM: No effect.
[Mon May 10 22:37:06 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 10 22:37:10 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne comes out the door and charges at 1 (flank ?) **
[Mon May 10 22:37:14 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc I *really* hate my dice, my spells almost always fail :(
[Mon May 10 22:37:21 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Mon May 10 22:37:21 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon May 10 22:37:22 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Mon May 10 22:37:22 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon May 10 22:37:41 2004] : (16) DM: Can't do two handed attack as a normal attack. requires a full attack.
[Mon May 10 22:38:09 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: k, just the longsword then
[Mon May 10 22:38:17 2004] : (16) DM: Misses.
[Mon May 10 22:38:29 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc how do you change the arrow ?
[Mon May 10 22:38:44 2004] : (16) DM: Right clock on it and select facing.
[Mon May 10 22:38:49 2004] : (16) DM: click.
[Mon May 10 22:39:00 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc k, thx
[Mon May 10 22:39:05 2004] : (16) DM: The clockwork horror attacks Ayhlanne
[Mon May 10 22:39:13 2004] : (16) DM: Razor Saw (base): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Mon May 10 22:39:28 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: hit
[Mon May 10 22:39:34 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: 4 damage
[Mon May 10 22:39:45 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin?
[Mon May 10 22:40:21 2004] : (18) Nerin: move as close as possible - probably full round
[Mon May 10 22:40:39 2004] : (16) DM: Fraid so.
[Mon May 10 22:40:46 2004] : (16) DM: Just a bit too far to charge.
[Mon May 10 22:40:58 2004] : (18) Nerin: right in front?
[Mon May 10 22:41:04 2004] : (16) DM: If you like.
[Mon May 10 22:41:10 2004] : (16) DM: Move it yourself.
[Mon May 10 22:41:21 2004] : (18) Nerin: someone else did :)
[Mon May 10 22:41:46 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc /me looks innocently around her and whistles
[Mon May 10 22:41:53 2004] : (16) DM: ooc it was me.
[Mon May 10 22:42:00 2004] : (16) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 10 22:42:33 2004] : ** (15) Huerney runs up the corridor, performs a tumble to land the other side of Ayhlanne ans stab it **
[Mon May 10 22:42:45 2004] : (15) Huerney: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20)
[Mon May 10 22:42:47 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc oh fancy
[Mon May 10 22:42:58 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Nice one :)
[Mon May 10 22:42:59 2004] : (15) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [16,13] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon May 10 22:43:00 2004] : (15) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Mon May 10 22:43:29 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc just think Matrix
[Mon May 10 22:43:36 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 10 22:43:43 2004] : (16) DM: Two hits.
[Mon May 10 22:43:51 2004] : (16) DM: Holly?
[Mon May 10 22:43:57 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc only one, too far away
[Mon May 10 22:44:13 2004] : (16) DM: ooc you're too honest
[Mon May 10 22:44:15 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting magic missile: damage [2d4+2] -> [1,2,2] = (5)
[Mon May 10 22:44:19 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Hollyella: Spell resistance (1d20 + caster level): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Mon May 10 22:44:42 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Is there such thing as being too honest?
[Mon May 10 22:44:58 2004] : (16) DM: The missles strike the horror and it twitches.
[Mon May 10 22:45:18 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon May 10 22:45:26 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne hacks at the thing **
[Mon May 10 22:45:32 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Mon May 10 22:45:32 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Mon May 10 22:45:33 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon May 10 22:45:33 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon May 10 22:46:04 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc No more shield, AC now 22
[Mon May 10 22:46:06 2004] : (16) DM: You take a chip out of its carapace with your short sword.
[Mon May 10 22:46:29 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc bardsong just wore off too
[Mon May 10 22:46:41 2004] : (16) DM: The Horror shoots forth another bolt of lighting at Nerin and Holly.
[Mon May 10 22:46:48 2004] : (16) DM: Reflex saves.
[Mon May 10 22:46:51 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27)
[Mon May 10 22:46:55 2004] : (18) Nerin: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Mon May 10 22:47:04 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin. Take [3d6] -> [3,2,3] = (8) damage.
[Mon May 10 22:47:19 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin, your turn.
[Mon May 10 22:47:32 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+15] -> [6,15] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [3,6,2] = (11)
[Mon May 10 22:47:32 2004] : (18) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+6+1d6] -> [1,6,1] = (8)
[Mon May 10 22:48:02 2004] : (16) DM: It dodges away from one strike but he other clips one of its legs.
[Mon May 10 22:48:12 2004] : (16) DM: Huerney?
[Mon May 10 22:48:20 2004] : (15) Huerney: stab
[Mon May 10 22:48:25 2004] : (15) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) (base): [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Mon May 10 22:48:26 2004] : (15) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) (second): [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Mon May 10 22:48:40 2004] : (15) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... #"Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you!"#
[Mon May 10 22:49:18 2004] : (16) DM: You snags and tear a piece of metal.
[Mon May 10 22:49:36 2004] : (16) DM: Holly?
[Mon May 10 22:50:05 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PBS (base): [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Mon May 10 22:50:21 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc I did it again, didn't I?
[Mon May 10 22:50:21 2004] : (16) DM: You don't have your bow. Remember?
[Mon May 10 22:50:32 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc I just did
[Mon May 10 22:50:46 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting color spray (will negates)
[Mon May 10 22:50:48 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Hollyella: Spell resistance (1d20 + caster level): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Mon May 10 22:51:24 2004] : (16) DM: Oops. Everyone make will saves...
[Mon May 10 22:51:37 2004] : (15) Huerney: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon May 10 22:51:38 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Will save: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Mon May 10 22:51:41 2004] : (18) Nerin: Will save: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Mon May 10 22:51:56 2004] : (15) Huerney: D'oh!
[Mon May 10 22:52:12 2004] : (16) DM: Everyone except Holly that is.
[Mon May 10 22:52:14 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Sorry guys" :(
[Mon May 10 22:52:16 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon May 10 22:52:30 2004] : (16) DM: You're all stunned for 1 round.
[Mon May 10 22:52:37 2004] : (16) DM: Except Holly.
[Mon May 10 22:52:49 2004] : (16) DM: The clockwork horror is unaffected.
[Mon May 10 22:53:07 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne, you're stunned.
[Mon May 10 22:53:14 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc I know
[Mon May 10 22:53:18 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Attacking Nerin.
[Mon May 10 22:53:21 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Razor Saw (base): [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d10+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon May 10 22:53:27 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Take 5 damage Nerin.
[Mon May 10 22:53:31 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: *plomp* *blink*
[Mon May 10 22:53:53 2004] : (16) Clockwork Horror: Holly?
[Mon May 10 22:54:04 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Rapier +1 (base): [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Mon May 10 22:54:15 2004] : (16) DM: You're too far away.
[Mon May 10 22:54:29 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Let me think a moment
[Mon May 10 22:55:29 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Casting ray of frost
[Mon May 10 22:55:44 2004] : (16) DM: k
[Mon May 10 22:56:01 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc /me hopes we're all stunned and lying on the floor
[Mon May 10 22:56:04 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Ranged touch attack? I never did find that one in the PHB
[Mon May 10 22:56:18 2004] : (16) DM: 1d20+BAB+dex
[Mon May 10 22:56:19 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Ray of frost is targeted :)
[Mon May 10 22:56:40 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc yay
[Mon May 10 22:56:54 2004] : (19) Hollyella: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
[Mon May 10 22:57:07 2004] : (16) DM: Hit.
[Mon May 10 22:57:20 2004] : (19) Hollyella: [1d3] -> [3] = (3)
[Mon May 10 22:57:35 2004] : (16) DM: Looks a bit frosty.
[Mon May 10 22:57:45 2004] : (16) DM: Ayhlanne, you're no longer stunned.
[Mon May 10 22:57:45 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 10 22:58:03 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne recovers and hacks at the thing **
[Mon May 10 22:58:06 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Mon May 10 22:58:06 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon May 10 22:58:07 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [17,12] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon May 10 22:58:07 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Mon May 10 22:58:38 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc first three
[Mon May 10 22:58:51 2004] : (16) DM: Chopping off legs and other bits and pieces until it's just a pile of junk like the others.
[Mon May 10 22:59:09 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne sighs with relief **
[Mon May 10 22:59:16 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Well done, Ayhlanne :)
[Mon May 10 22:59:17 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne slaps the other stunned guys **
[Mon May 10 22:59:29 2004] : (18) Nerin: "What the bloody hell hit me??"
[Mon May 10 22:59:33 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Phew"
[Mon May 10 22:59:33 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella is shaking as she looks at the others **
[Mon May 10 22:59:44 2004] : (15) Huerney: "What in the world were they?"
[Mon May 10 22:59:51 2004] : (15) Huerney: Knowledge: Architecture and Engineering Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Mon May 10 22:59:52 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Well, be careful next time of what spells you use... you could have been alone for a while
[Mon May 10 22:59:54 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "That was me, I'm afraid. I didn't realise you would be hit as well"
[Mon May 10 23:00:03 2004] : (15) Huerney: Is anyone hurt?
[Mon May 10 23:00:10 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: I am a bit
[Mon May 10 23:00:14 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Is anyone hurt?"
[Mon May 10 23:00:20 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne points at a scratch on her arm **
[Mon May 10 23:00:32 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Let me have a look"
[Mon May 10 23:00:36 2004] : (18) Nerin: "I took a good few hits there"
[Mon May 10 23:00:42 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc how much?
[Mon May 10 23:00:50 2004] : ** (15) Huerney looks over Nerin too **
[Mon May 10 23:01:01 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella examines the bits and pieces **
[Mon May 10 23:01:09 2004] : (18) Nerin: ooc down 28
[Mon May 10 23:01:15 2004] : (15) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+9] -> [2,1,9] = (12)" )
[Mon May 10 23:01:22 2004] : (15) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+9] -> [7,3,9] = (19)" )
[Mon May 10 23:01:25 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Just a scratch really" (4 down)
[Mon May 10 23:01:32 2004] : (15) Huerney: both on Nerin
[Mon May 10 23:01:38 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Wow, thats better. Cheers"
[Mon May 10 23:01:44 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc you'll get that back with rest
[Mon May 10 23:01:58 2004] : (15) Huerney: Heal Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [15,-2] = (13)
[Mon May 10 23:02:03 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc I know, and I have CLW myself so don't worry
[Mon May 10 23:02:08 2004] : ** (15) Huerney puts a bandage on it **
[Mon May 10 23:02:24 2004] : (15) Huerney: Heal Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [17,-2] = (15)
[Mon May 10 23:02:25 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Hmmm, these things look familiar for some reason"
[Mon May 10 23:02:26 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "thank you Huerney, it's harder to do by oneself"
[Mon May 10 23:02:32 2004] : (16) DM: Holly they look like scrap metal iron and copper, bronze etc. The gem is gone to dust and the electrum and gold was just a plating that's now flaking off.
[Mon May 10 23:02:35 2004] : ** (15) Huerney patches the scratches on his legs **
[Mon May 10 23:02:44 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella makes a mental note: Look before you cast **
[Mon May 10 23:03:04 2004] : (16) DM: Nerin, Holly and Ayhlanne make intelligence rolls.
[Mon May 10 23:03:05 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Hmmm, these things looked familiar for some reason"
[Mon May 10 23:03:11 2004] : (18) Nerin: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon May 10 23:03:12 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Keep the bits, we can show them to the wizards tomorrow to try to find out what they were"
[Mon May 10 23:03:18 2004] : (18) Nerin: Duuuhhhh
[Mon May 10 23:03:21 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Right. Who might have sent those things after us? And who did even know we were here?"
[Mon May 10 23:03:43 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella collects the bits and pieces **
[Mon May 10 23:03:45 2004] : (16) DM: Holly and Ayhlanne make intelligence rolls.
[Mon May 10 23:03:46 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Err, yeah"
[Mon May 10 23:03:55 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Mon May 10 23:03:58 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Maybe not the best idea then"
[Mon May 10 23:04:30 2004] : (19) Hollyella: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Mon May 10 23:05:25 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "I have seen this somewhere"
[Mon May 10 23:05:37 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "But perhaps we might convince someone that we weren't talking rubbish. Besides: don't they look like the contraptions from that first room?"
[Mon May 10 23:05:49 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Ah, that's where !"
[Mon May 10 23:05:52 2004] : (15) Huerney: "What room?"
[Mon May 10 23:05:53 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "Yes, definitely"
[Mon May 10 23:06:02 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Yeah, thats them"
[Mon May 10 23:06:13 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "The first room we didn't all enter at once" :)
[Mon May 10 23:06:25 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon May 10 23:06:35 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: maybe we were right not to trust Selle after all
[Mon May 10 23:06:44 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "but will uluron believe us at all ?"
[Mon May 10 23:06:49 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Maybe we were"
[Mon May 10 23:06:52 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Hmmm could be right"
[Mon May 10 23:07:15 2004] : (15) Huerney: "Maybe, it would be useful to have him on our side if theirs wizards to deal with"
[Mon May 10 23:07:31 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "She did warn us those things could be dangerous, didn't she? So at least she knows something about them"
[Mon May 10 23:07:36 2004] : (15) Huerney: ooc there's
[Mon May 10 23:07:54 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "She did"
[Mon May 10 23:08:22 2004] : (15) Huerney: "WEll, first thing in the morning then?"
[Mon May 10 23:08:28 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "It would Huerney. The problem is that ..; I am not sure he would be on our side"
[Mon May 10 23:08:28 2004] : (18) Nerin: "Gather the bits up and we'll go talk in the morning"
[Mon May 10 23:08:28 2004] : (16) DM: ooc 675 XP each
[Mon May 10 23:08:36 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I need some sleep"
[Mon May 10 23:08:37 2004] : (19) Hollyella: " But she didn't say anything when Nerin entered alone, she waited until she got in herself"
[Mon May 10 23:08:52 2004] : (19) Hollyella: ooc Already gathered :P
[Mon May 10 23:08:53 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, it was more to avoid them !
[Mon May 10 23:09:03 2004] : (16) DM: ooc there was fewer of you.
[Mon May 10 23:09:14 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: ooc, oh, right lol
[Mon May 10 23:09:33 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "nasty things anyway"
[Mon May 10 23:09:40 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne looks at the doors **
[Mon May 10 23:09:41 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Very"
[Mon May 10 23:09:46 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "I guess we ruined the inn"
[Mon May 10 23:09:56 2004] : (16) DM: All going back to bed?
[Mon May 10 23:09:58 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "We didn't: they did"
[Mon May 10 23:10:04 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "people are heavy sleepers around here"
[Mon May 10 23:10:13 2004] : ** (18) Nerin looks at Huerney **
[Mon May 10 23:10:20 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "Ayhlanne: fancy company for the rest of the night?"
[Mon May 10 23:10:22 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "shall we stand watch ?"
[Mon May 10 23:10:26 2004] : (15) Huerney: "We didn't but I doubt the inkeeper will believe any story we give"
[Mon May 10 23:10:40 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "sure Holly"
[Mon May 10 23:10:50 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "So we'll pay for the damages" :)
[Mon May 10 23:11:01 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "oh no we won't"
[Mon May 10 23:11:08 2004] : (17) Ayhlanne: "let us get some rest anyway"
[Mon May 10 23:11:11 2004] : (15) Huerney: "I guess so Holly"
[Mon May 10 23:11:11 2004] : (19) Hollyella: "And make sure someone else pays for it later"
[Mon May 10 23:11:15 2004] : ** (17) Ayhlanne goes back to bed **
[Mon May 10 23:11:23 2004] : ** (18) Nerin shakes his head **
[Mon May 10 23:11:33 2004] : (18) Nerin: "still feeling a little drunk"
[Mon May 10 23:11:35 2004] : ** (19) Hollyella moves her stuff into Ayhlanne's room and goes to sleep as well **
[Mon May 10 23:11:45 2004] : ** (15) Huerney returns to bed, keeping his weapons close **
[Mon May 10 23:11:52 2004] : ** (18) Nerin drops back into bed and falls asleep **
[Mon May 10 23:12:07 2004] : (16) DM: GAME END