Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 03 May 2004

[Mon May 3 19:26:20 2004] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Mon May 3 19:26:21 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: sorry, was ready your prose here
[Mon May 3 19:26:43 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc reading even
[Mon May 3 19:27:10 2004] : (1) DM: You're just outside the town of Port Hoon.
[Mon May 3 19:27:35 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella looks at the town as she approaches **
[Mon May 3 19:27:46 2004] : (2) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon May 3 19:27:59 2004] : (1) DM: You spot the town. It's quite large.
[Mon May 3 19:28:04 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 3 19:28:06 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc rof
[Mon May 3 19:28:22 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Ayhlanne, do you know much about this place?"
[Mon May 3 19:28:23 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc KMAO I'm a gnome, remember? Always curious
[Mon May 3 19:28:24 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Ahhh, a little refreshment would be good"
[Mon May 3 19:28:33 2004] : (1) DM: Looking for something in particular?
[Mon May 3 19:28:47 2004] : (2) Hollyella: Nope, just admiring the sight
[Mon May 3 19:29:23 2004] : (1) DM: Looks like any other town apart from the 9 towered structure that dominates the rest of the town.
[Mon May 3 19:29:31 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And I won't mind getting rid of these crows"
[Mon May 3 19:29:38 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne looks around at possible following crows **
[Mon May 3 19:29:58 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "I wouldn't get my hopes up"
[Mon May 3 19:30:00 2004] : (1) DM: The towers are all of different construction. Some squat and functional other tall and narrow.
[Mon May 3 19:30:21 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Odd looking towers those"
[Mon May 3 19:30:31 2004] : (2) Hollyella: Pointing at the towers: "What are those?"
[Mon May 3 19:30:42 2004] : (1) DM: A couple of crows and other birds (mainly seaguls) flock around the town refuse dump.
[Mon May 3 19:31:47 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Local Skill Check: Untrained
[Mon May 3 19:31:49 2004] : (1) DM: ooc I'm thinking only Ayhlanne has been here before?
[Mon May 3 19:31:55 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc yup
[Mon May 3 19:32:08 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "ooc oh, so I have"
[Mon May 3 19:32:16 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I am mixed up, sorry
[Mon May 3 19:32:20 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Ayhlanne, the towers or those of the Wizard Academy.
[Mon May 3 19:32:44 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I know, I just need to go to the loo so bad my brain is going insane, give me a sec...SORRY
[Mon May 3 19:32:51 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon May 3 19:33:09 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc That explains a *lot* ;)
[Mon May 3 19:33:31 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc almost too much
[Mon May 3 19:33:54 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 3 19:33:55 2004] : (1) DM: ooc if you like you can create your own miniatures. You don't need to use the boring dots.
[Mon May 3 19:34:07 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc artistic license
[Mon May 3 19:34:28 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc Wow! :)
[Mon May 3 19:34:40 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I like the dots, easy and handy
[Mon May 3 19:34:43 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc How do we do that?
[Mon May 3 19:34:51 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "This is the Wizard Academy"
[Mon May 3 19:34:58 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc And no work to do either ;)
[Mon May 3 19:35:05 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The one Zara is from"
[Mon May 3 19:35:10 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Will we be going there?"
[Mon May 3 19:35:15 2004] : (3) Nerin: "I suppose we should call in then"
[Mon May 3 19:35:15 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The one of which half has been going to the Duke's side"
[Mon May 3 19:35:27 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We should have some friends there, only I am not sure who"
[Mon May 3 19:36:01 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Didn't you do something for one of them? That person should be your friend, right?"
[Mon May 3 19:36:37 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Hmmm. My notes don't record the gender of wizards who I named.... Some may have undergone an intimate operation...
[Mon May 3 19:36:40 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Uluron"
[Mon May 3 19:36:50 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 3 19:37:08 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Uluron you say? Who's that?"
[Mon May 3 19:37:19 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Uluron was the Head.
[Mon May 3 19:38:08 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "He's the head of the Academy"
[Mon May 3 19:38:25 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "The one who sent us on the journey to end the Plane problems"
[Mon May 3 19:38:51 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Sounds like the guy(?) we need to see"
[Mon May 3 19:38:58 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I guess ihe's the one we should go and see"
[Mon May 3 19:39:03 2004] : (3) Nerin: "But can we trust him?"
[Mon May 3 19:39:23 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I believe so. Zarah would have told us, wouldn't she ?"
[Mon May 3 19:39:34 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Even if we don't trust him, he can still give us information"
[Mon May 3 19:39:42 2004] : (3) Nerin: "I hope so."
[Mon May 3 19:40:01 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well, we still have not reported sirectly to him about the PLane Shift being stopped"
[Mon May 3 19:40:11 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am sure he'd like to hear all about it"
[Mon May 3 19:40:16 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "let us go"
[Mon May 3 19:40:17 2004] : (1) DM: Proceeding to the academy? Or stopping of in the town for supplies etc?
[Mon May 3 19:40:23 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "So we *need* to see him immediately"
[Mon May 3 19:40:35 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc academy not in town?
[Mon May 3 19:40:51 2004] : (1) DM: ooc It's on the edge.
[Mon May 3 19:41:04 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc anyone need anything?
[Mon May 3 19:41:08 2004] : (2) Hollyella: I propose the academy first
[Mon May 3 19:41:12 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I guess we should go to the Academy first"
[Mon May 3 19:41:22 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "I agree" :)
[Mon May 3 19:41:23 2004] : (1) DM: You pass though the town on the way.
[Mon May 3 19:41:34 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Get it over with, try to get a little information, then go around and rest and spend our money"
[Mon May 3 19:41:44 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne still looks about for crows **
[Mon May 3 19:41:56 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: and other animals
[Mon May 3 19:42:01 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "What money would that be? My purse is quite empty":)
[Mon May 3 19:42:04 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Are we expecting any kind of payment?"
[Mon May 3 19:42:46 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am not sure this was stated as such, but he sent us on a mission, which she accomplished"
[Mon May 3 19:43:01 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Wahtever the payment, we should at least report"
[Mon May 3 19:43:07 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Agreed"
[Mon May 3 19:43:22 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Didn't we agree on reporting already?" :)
[Mon May 3 19:43:39 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Never hurts to agree again"
[Mon May 3 19:43:50 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella laughs **
[Mon May 3 19:44:09 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "When you're right you're definitelyu right, Nerin"
[Mon May 3 19:44:27 2004] : (3) Nerin: "I know"
[Mon May 3 19:44:47 2004] : (2) Hollyella: :)
[Mon May 3 19:44:47 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne just goes **
[Mon May 3 19:44:57 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella follows **
[Mon May 3 19:45:00 2004] : ** (3) Nerin follows the leader **
[Mon May 3 19:46:04 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella talks with Nerin as she takes in the sights **
[Mon May 3 19:46:25 2004] : (3) Nerin: "This is the biggest city I've ever been in"
[Mon May 3 19:46:44 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Just found the bit about the reward.
[Mon May 3 19:46:46 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Yes, and there are a lot of people around"
[Mon May 3 19:47:05 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I like this city, although I am not very fond of cities in general"
[Mon May 3 19:47:11 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc am looking for it
[Mon May 3 19:47:14 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Not sure if I like it"
[Mon May 3 19:47:26 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Why not?"
[Mon May 3 19:47:39 2004] : (1) DM: ooc 2004-01-07 21:50ish
[Mon May 3 19:48:00 2004] : (1) DM: It's a normal bustling port town.
[Mon May 3 19:49:12 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "there are a few interesting things around here"
[Mon May 3 19:49:12 2004] : (1) DM: oooc 2003 obviously
[Mon May 3 19:49:17 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "and good merchants"
[Mon May 3 19:49:31 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "What kind of interesting things?"
[Mon May 3 19:51:05 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "lots of magic around here, unlike Westlin or Lukern"
[Mon May 3 19:51:19 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I meant things to buy of course"
[Mon May 3 19:51:22 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "I like the place already" :)
[Mon May 3 19:51:50 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "I thought you were talking about places and people"
[Mon May 3 19:53:03 2004] : (1) DM: You make your way though the crowds of people in the street and reach the open gates of the Academy.
[Mon May 3 19:53:27 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne still looks for crows and cats and wanimals that could be following **
[Mon May 3 19:53:36 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Hmmm, too many people"
[Mon May 3 19:53:45 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella looks around her for places and people **
[Mon May 3 19:53:46 2004] : (1) DM: You don't spot any obviously following you.
[Mon May 3 19:54:27 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I am getting a bit paranoid I must say"
[Mon May 3 19:54:38 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "These crows just did not seem very normal"
[Mon May 3 19:54:48 2004] : (1) DM: Some guards lounge on benches in the gateway.
[Mon May 3 19:54:57 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "That's understandable after what we've been through recently"
[Mon May 3 19:55:08 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne goes to the guards **
[Mon May 3 19:55:11 2004] : (3) Nerin: "You do the talking Ayhlanne"
[Mon May 3 19:55:16 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "What seems to be wrong with the crowds?"
[Mon May 3 19:55:20 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Do you know where we can find Uluron ?"
[Mon May 3 19:56:19 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc Sorry, I misread
[Mon May 3 19:56:21 2004] : (1) Guard: "Go on through. I'm sure someone can show you the way." (waves hand vaguely).
[Mon May 3 19:56:33 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Excuse me, who is in charge here ?"
[Mon May 3 19:56:36 2004] : ** (3) Nerin raises an eyebrow **
[Mon May 3 19:56:44 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "That's some kind of defense you've got here"
[Mon May 3 19:56:50 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne takes a good look at the lazy guards **
[Mon May 3 19:57:04 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella feels slightly worried **
[Mon May 3 19:57:25 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Why do they have guards that don't guard?"
[Mon May 3 19:57:38 2004] : (1) Guard: (laughs) "Who's in charge? Wizards. Duh."
[Mon May 3 19:58:03 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "And impudent as well"
[Mon May 3 19:58:04 2004] : (1) Guard: "Who knows why they need the likes of us "guarding.""
[Mon May 3 19:58:18 2004] : (1) Guard: "Now stop bothering me."
[Mon May 3 19:58:31 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "It sounds like you've got yourself an easy job"
[Mon May 3 19:58:35 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne looks a bit worried" **
[Mon May 3 19:58:45 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella mutters something that sounds like "oaf" **
[Mon May 3 19:58:53 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Let us go"
[Mon May 3 19:59:01 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Gladly"
[Mon May 3 19:59:03 2004] : (1) Guard: (yawn)
[Mon May 3 19:59:25 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne goes in and starts looking for someone to show the way **
[Mon May 3 20:00:12 2004] : (1) Guard: Various wizardly people wandering around and servants moving more purposefully.
[Mon May 3 20:00:21 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Is there a stable around anywhere?"
[Mon May 3 20:00:32 2004] : (1) Guard: ooc yes
[Mon May 3 20:01:04 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne tries to stop some wizardly looking person with a robe the colours she remembers **
[Mon May 3 20:01:12 2004] : ** (3) Nerin heads off and stables his horse **
[Mon May 3 20:01:34 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne after having stabled her horse **
[Mon May 3 20:01:49 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella follows Nerin to the stables **
[Mon May 3 20:02:00 2004] : (1) DM: ooc There are white, red, black (not many of these), green, yellow, blue, gray and purple robes.
[Mon May 3 20:02:05 2004] : ** (3) Nerin follows Ayhlanne as she should know the way **
[Mon May 3 20:02:19 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella does as well **
[Mon May 3 20:02:40 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne stops a red robed person **
[Mon May 3 20:02:55 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Excuse me..."
[Mon May 3 20:02:59 2004] : (1) DM: The Academy is laid out with numerous courtyards. In the centre is the largest, most impressive tower.
[Mon May 3 20:03:20 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We are looking for Uluron. Do you know where we can find him ?"
[Mon May 3 20:03:24 2004] : (1) Wizard?: "Huh? Yes?"
[Mon May 3 20:04:08 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Uluron ?"
[Mon May 3 20:04:10 2004] : (1) Wizard: "Central tower, probably in his office. Hope you have an appointment. He's far to busy to meet with any old riff-raff off the streets."
[Mon May 3 20:04:27 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We just arrived from Fort Garth"
[Mon May 3 20:04:38 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We bring greetings from zarah"
[Mon May 3 20:05:00 2004] : (1) Wizard: "Oh? Any news? Is Zarah okay?"
[Mon May 3 20:05:07 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Riff-raff?"
[Mon May 3 20:05:09 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, she is"
[Mon May 3 20:05:12 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella laughs **
[Mon May 3 20:05:32 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "A bit far from everything, but she is ok"
[Mon May 3 20:06:03 2004] : (1) Wizard: "I was half expecting here to come to a bad end. Messing around with politics is foolish."
[Mon May 3 20:06:19 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I see"
[Mon May 3 20:06:21 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "As is ignoring politics, surely"
[Mon May 3 20:06:29 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Thank you for the information"
[Mon May 3 20:06:49 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne presses Holly not to linger into the conversation **
[Mon May 3 20:07:11 2004] : ** (3) Nerin mumbles "Bloody politicians" **
[Mon May 3 20:07:13 2004] : (1) Wizard: "The petty power stuggles of minor lords does not concern me. There are more interesting and lasting things to involve oneself in."
[Mon May 3 20:07:13 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella isn't saying anything (right now) :P **
[Mon May 3 20:07:34 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella shrugs and follows Ayhlanne **
[Mon May 3 20:08:06 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Bloody fools, thinking the world stops at their front door"
[Mon May 3 20:09:10 2004] : (1) Wizard: Moving to the central tower?
[Mon May 3 20:09:31 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc If Ayhlanne is
[Mon May 3 20:10:27 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc following the person whos been here before
[Mon May 3 20:10:41 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc What else can we do? ;)
[Mon May 3 20:11:05 2004] : (1) DM: ooc DM pokes Delphine a bit.
[Mon May 3 20:12:01 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne (enter): 20:12
[Mon May 3 20:12:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc now, that was scary
[Mon May 3 20:12:15 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc must've poked too hard
[Mon May 3 20:12:17 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc wb :) Your dad again?
[Mon May 3 20:12:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry got completely booted
[Mon May 3 20:12:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc blue screen and all
[Mon May 3 20:12:31 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc Ouch
[Mon May 3 20:12:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc looks ugly
[Mon May 3 20:12:39 2004] : (1) DM: Booting '(4) Ayhlanne' from server...
[Mon May 3 20:12:40 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne (exit): 20:12
[Mon May 3 20:12:45 2004] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Ayhlanne...
[Mon May 3 20:13:10 2004] : (1) DM: Okay. You're making your way to the central tower and Uluron's office.
[Mon May 3 20:13:19 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Mon May 3 20:13:56 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Anyone you recognise?"
[Mon May 3 20:14:04 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks around" **
[Mon May 3 20:14:05 2004] : (1) DM: ooc no
[Mon May 3 20:14:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "no, but then, we came once only"
[Mon May 3 20:14:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And apart from zarah, we have not had much to do with the wizards sine"
[Mon May 3 20:14:55 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Sounds like a good policy"
[Mon May 3 20:15:19 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella starts to speak and then thinks better of it **
[Mon May 3 20:15:44 2004] : ** (3) Nerin turns to holly **
[Mon May 3 20:16:10 2004] : (3) Nerin: "nothing against magic and its users, but places like this are jsut too dangerous"
[Mon May 3 20:16:40 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "How do you mean, *too* dangerous?"
[Mon May 3 20:16:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ""Well, let us hope that this one will prove friendly"
[Mon May 3 20:17:21 2004] : (3) Nerin: "as in more dangerous than a bit dangerous"
[Mon May 3 20:17:51 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "I still don't understand you, Nerin, could you explain it to me?"
[Mon May 3 20:18:08 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Not really, no"
[Mon May 3 20:18:12 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks at her companions **
[Mon May 3 20:18:18 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella smiles **
[Mon May 3 20:18:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "PLease, this is not either the time, nor the place"
[Mon May 3 20:18:33 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne presses towards the tower **
[Mon May 3 20:18:33 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Then I'd better find out myself" :)
[Mon May 3 20:18:54 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Time nor place for what? A friendly talk with a friend?"
[Mon May 3 20:19:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "For losing time"
[Mon May 3 20:19:26 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Who's losing time? We can't talk while we walk?"
[Mon May 3 20:19:28 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Just cos you've got long legs"
[Mon May 3 20:19:32 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "The whole atmosphere of this place, with the indifferent wizards and the careless guards, somehow does not make me very comfortable"
[Mon May 3 20:19:41 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella laughs out loud **
[Mon May 3 20:19:44 2004] : (1) DM: You enter the tower. In the entrance chamber you see two wizards having a discussion.
[Mon May 3 20:19:55 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella stops to listen **
[Mon May 3 20:20:00 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne stops too **
[Mon May 3 20:20:40 2004] : (1) DM: One is wearing a rather shocking multicolored robe. It's mostly purple with trim of 7 other colors.
[Mon May 3 20:21:00 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella blinks and looks again **
[Mon May 3 20:21:11 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc you been reading Wheel of Time, dave?
[Mon May 3 20:21:15 2004] : (1) DM: The other is a woman and is wearing a deep blue robe with almost black trim.
[Mon May 3 20:21:35 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gets a closer look **
[Mon May 3 20:21:36 2004] : (1) DM: ooc I've read most of it yes. What's the connection?
[Mon May 3 20:22:07 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc robe with multi-colour trim - The Amyrlin Seat wore something like that
[Mon May 3 20:22:45 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Ah. I remember now. Well, now you know where I get all my ideas from.
[Mon May 3 20:22:56 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc osmosis, lol
[Mon May 3 20:23:01 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc Among other things :)
[Mon May 3 20:23:25 2004] : (1) Uluron.: (overheard) "....you have the defenses in order? This trouble disturbs me."
[Mon May 3 20:24:03 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne whispers pointing to the multicoloured one : **
[Mon May 3 20:24:07 2004] : (1) Selle: ""Of course, Uluron, the gate guards have been instructed to be extra vigilant and extra wards are in place."
[Mon May 3 20:24:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "This is uluron"
[Mon May 3 20:24:18 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella is surprised at anyone here actually being worried **
[Mon May 3 20:24:26 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gets closer to Uluron **
[Mon May 3 20:24:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Uluron ?"
[Mon May 3 20:24:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Excuse me to interrupt
[Mon May 3 20:24:35 2004] : ** (3) Nerin thinks Extra vigilant??? **
[Mon May 3 20:24:45 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 3 20:24:45 2004] : (1) Selle: "In fact I have some suggestion for improvements which, I'm afraid will require extra funding."
[Mon May 3 20:25:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "None of my business really, but I could find a much bettter word than "vigilant" for the guards out there
[Mon May 3 20:25:17 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "careless and bored is more like it"
[Mon May 3 20:25:29 2004] : ** (1) Selle frowns. **
[Mon May 3 20:25:36 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Uninterested and rude"
[Mon May 3 20:25:51 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon May 3 20:26:01 2004] : (1) Selle: "And who are you to rudely interrupt?"
[Mon May 3 20:26:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ayhlanne Selveneye"
[Mon May 3 20:26:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I have news from the NOrth
[Mon May 3 20:26:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: and Zarah
[Mon May 3 20:26:43 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Hollyella Laughingshield, at your service, Uluron"
[Mon May 3 20:27:06 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella turns her back to Selle as she adresses Uluron **
[Mon May 3 20:27:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Selle, I believe we already met"
[Mon May 3 20:27:14 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Ah. You will the investigative party that was sent out a while back, yes?"
[Mon May 3 20:27:19 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon May 3 20:27:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, we were"
[Mon May 3 20:27:45 2004] : (1) Uluron: "I'm afraid you rather wasted your time. The problem seems to have resolved itself. "
[Mon May 3 20:28:04 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Hmmm"
[Mon May 3 20:28:05 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Itself? Hah!"
[Mon May 3 20:28:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Itself ?"
[Mon May 3 20:28:18 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne laughs **
[Mon May 3 20:28:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I don't think so Uluron"
[Mon May 3 20:28:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "WE have solved the problem"
[Mon May 3 20:28:35 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Where do you get your intelligence from?"
[Mon May 3 20:29:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, I wonder"
[Mon May 3 20:29:23 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Same place they get their gaurds"
[Mon May 3 20:29:31 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella glances at Selle before turning to Uluron again **
[Mon May 3 20:30:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "indeed"
[Mon May 3 20:30:04 2004] : (1) Uluron: (glares fiercely) "I am a busy man and don't have to listen to insults from common adventurers. Please, state your business and begone."
[Mon May 3 20:30:16 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gasps **
[Mon May 3 20:30:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "State our business ?"
[Mon May 3 20:30:28 2004] : (1) Uluron: Ulurons fingers twitch impatiently.
[Mon May 3 20:30:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I have just told you"
[Mon May 3 20:30:37 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "You dare call these heroes common adventurers? Shame on you!"
[Mon May 3 20:30:43 2004] : (1) Uluron: Selle looks rather thoughtful.
[Mon May 3 20:30:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We solved the Planar problem"
[Mon May 3 20:31:05 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne recounts briefly what with the priests and all **
[Mon May 3 20:31:07 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "They managed to take out a pit fiend, I know, I was there"
[Mon May 3 20:31:10 2004] : (1) Selle: "If I may add something, Uluron?"
[Mon May 3 20:31:17 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We have come to collect our reward"
[Mon May 3 20:31:33 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "And to report back to you"
[Mon May 3 20:32:09 2004] : (1) Selle: "I was speaking to Nylonna recently and she *did* mention some adventurers being involved in the "incident" in Westlin. I suppose it is possible that by chance they did influence events."
[Mon May 3 20:32:40 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Influence events? By chance? How insulting can you get?"
[Mon May 3 20:33:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Holly, it is ok"
[Mon May 3 20:33:16 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "These people risked life and limb and you ... "
[Mon May 3 20:33:25 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella is too angry to go on **
[Mon May 3 20:33:29 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Hmm. You have any proof of this then?"
[Mon May 3 20:33:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We did indeed "influence" events, as you so tactfully put it"
[Mon May 3 20:33:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "For one, Zarah sends us
[Mon May 3 20:33:58 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Care to submit me to a truth spell?"
[Mon May 3 20:34:43 2004] : (3) Nerin: "I'm sure one of you can conjure up a little thing like that"
[Mon May 3 20:35:38 2004] : (1) Selle: "Allow me."
[Mon May 3 20:35:44 2004] : ** (1) Selle casts a spell **
[Mon May 3 20:35:53 2004] : (2) Hollyella: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Mon May 3 20:36:07 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "I'd prefer Uluron to do it himself"
[Mon May 3 20:36:44 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne fishes in her bagpack **
[Mon May 3 20:36:55 2004] : (2) Hollyella: To Uluron: "What spell is he casting on me?"
[Mon May 3 20:36:58 2004] : (1) Selle: "So, Gnome. Were you directly involved in the resolution of the planer problem."
[Mon May 3 20:37:49 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Only in the last phase, but I do know what happened before that as well. But this isn't about me, it's about the other persons present here"
[Mon May 3 20:38:18 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon May 3 20:38:25 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "And why do you call me gnome when I have introduced myself?"
[Mon May 3 20:38:25 2004] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Mon May 3 20:38:50 2004] : (1) Selle: "Relate the events that occured then." (briefly)
[Mon May 3 20:39:33 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella relates of the fight with the pit fiend and of all she heard through her contacts (in the thieves guild) **
[Mon May 3 20:40:00 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc Not a lot remains a secret for them ;)
[Mon May 3 20:40:18 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne listens carefully **
[Mon May 3 20:40:49 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Well, that is interesting. I must organize more research into the matter."
[Mon May 3 20:41:04 2004] : (1) Uluron: "You're certainly due an appropriate reward."
[Mon May 3 20:41:04 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon May 3 20:41:17 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And...I have something that might finish convince you"
[Mon May 3 20:41:30 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne hands the bardic book reluctantly **
[Mon May 3 20:41:45 2004] : ** (3) Nerin shivers as it is brought out **
[Mon May 3 20:41:57 2004] : (1) Uluron: The wizards recoil slightly.
[Mon May 3 20:42:19 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Put it away! I sense an evil presence within it."
[Mon May 3 20:42:26 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella looks at the book with interest, she did hear of it but has never examined it **
[Mon May 3 20:42:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "there is indeed"
[Mon May 3 20:42:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "very evil"
[Mon May 3 20:42:37 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Such things from the Old Times should not be handled lightly."
[Mon May 3 20:42:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "It needs to be kept safe"
[Mon May 3 20:42:53 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Thats why we brought it here"
[Mon May 3 20:42:59 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "That is why we brought it here, to keep it out of harms way"
[Mon May 3 20:43:08 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Quite rightly too."
[Mon May 3 20:44:01 2004] : (1) Selle: (after a moment) "Such items are of concern to the defense of the Academy. If *that* group should lay there hand on it."
[Mon May 3 20:44:18 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne raises an eyebrow **
[Mon May 3 20:44:21 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Can you tell us anything about it?"
[Mon May 3 20:44:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "What group ?"
[Mon May 3 20:44:39 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Frankly Selle, the matter of vigilant guards should be examined more closely"
[Mon May 3 20:44:40 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "So, Selle, would you care to apologise to my friends now?"
[Mon May 3 20:44:51 2004] : (1) Selle: "Perhaps, I should look after it?"
[Mon May 3 20:45:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "The ones we saw "guarding" the Academy are just not doing their work"
[Mon May 3 20:45:20 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "And there definitely is something wrong with your intelligence as well, who does give you your information?"
[Mon May 3 20:45:42 2004] : (1) Selle: No. I think it best if Nikole took care of it. Such magic if gnerally of Enchantment nature.
[Mon May 3 20:45:52 2004] : (1) Uluron: Uluron said that
[Mon May 3 20:46:17 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella smiles at Uluron's remark, careful to not show it to Selle **
[Mon May 3 20:46:20 2004] : (1) Selle: "Very well. And I will look into the matter of the guards with utmost urgancy."
[Mon May 3 20:46:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Sounds good to me"
[Mon May 3 20:47:02 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "It's more than them just being lazy mind, they seem convinced that vigilance is unnecessary"
[Mon May 3 20:47:03 2004] : (3) Nerin: "So, Uluron. You mentioned a reward?"
[Mon May 3 20:47:28 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Now for the reward. I will arrange for a suitable quantiy of gold. And you may select a few items from our vaults."
[Mon May 3 20:47:29 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And such a book will probably prove invaluable to study..too"
[Mon May 3 20:47:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "What do you call 'suitable"
[Mon May 3 20:47:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ?
[Mon May 3 20:48:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Because we did set a price when we left"
[Mon May 3 20:48:14 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc Can Craig select his items later?
[Mon May 3 20:48:23 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc was thinking that
[Mon May 3 20:48:31 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Oh. well. I'd have to check the records. Come back when you've selected your items."
[Mon May 3 20:48:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK"
[Mon May 3 20:48:56 2004] : (1) Uluron: "Selle, if you'd escort them to the vaults and undone with wards for them...?"
[Mon May 3 20:49:10 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "That book..."
[Mon May 3 20:49:27 2004] : (1) Uluron: (shudders) "Keep it for now."
[Mon May 3 20:49:42 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne puts it back into her backpack **
[Mon May 3 20:49:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *shivering all the way*
[Mon May 3 20:50:21 2004] : (1) Selle: "This way, if you please."
[Mon May 3 20:50:32 2004] : ** (3) Nerin lets Selle lead the way **
[Mon May 3 20:50:38 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella follows Selle **
[Mon May 3 20:51:14 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne follows but reluctantly **
[Mon May 3 20:51:54 2004] : (1) Selle: Selle leads you down some stairs to a door. Where she chants some unfamiliar words before opening the door.
[Mon May 3 20:51:59 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella looks at her companions and at Selle, eyebrows raised **
[Mon May 3 20:52:12 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne stays a bit back **
[Mon May 3 20:52:16 2004] : ** (3) Nerin shakes his head very slightly **
[Mon May 3 20:52:17 2004] : (1) Selle: Beyond lies a corridor with various doors.
[Mon May 3 20:52:46 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella waits for Selle to lead the way **
[Mon May 3 20:52:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: (whisper to Holly) Know that spell ?
[Mon May 3 20:52:55 2004] : (2) Hollyella: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Mon May 3 20:53:06 2004] : (1) Selle: "I'd recommend look through this room first. Don't hesitate to ask about items you're not familar with. Although everything is carefully labelled."
[Mon May 3 20:53:20 2004] : (1) Selle: Selle takes out a key and unlocks a door.
[Mon May 3 20:53:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "But surely you are coming with us"
[Mon May 3 20:53:28 2004] : (1) Selle: She gestures for you to enter.
[Mon May 3 20:53:37 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "After you"
[Mon May 3 20:53:40 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne shows the way in to selle **
[Mon May 3 20:53:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "You would not want us to steal anything, would you ?"
[Mon May 3 20:54:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Not that we would, of course"
[Mon May 3 20:54:10 2004] : (1) Selle: "Then I will keep watch by the door."
[Mon May 3 20:54:18 2004] : ** (3) Nerin steps in **
[Mon May 3 20:54:28 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "You're not coming in then? Whyever not?"
[Mon May 3 20:54:32 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne does not step in **
[Mon May 3 20:54:36 2004] : ** (3) Nerin looks about the room **
[Mon May 3 20:54:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: What's in there Nerin ?
[Mon May 3 20:54:58 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne has her hands on her swords **
[Mon May 3 20:55:01 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella watches Nerin and leaves it to Ayhlanne to watch Selle **
[Mon May 3 20:55:19 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc all very trusting aren't we? lol
[Mon May 3 20:55:23 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne is behind Selle **
[Mon May 3 20:55:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc indeed not, too easy
[Mon May 3 20:55:37 2004] : (1) Selle: The room is small 30x40 feet with shelfs taking up two sides and two more sets of shelves in the centre.
[Mon May 3 20:55:39 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 3 20:56:08 2004] : (3) Nerin: Take 20 on a search
[Mon May 3 20:56:34 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc anything interesting?
[Mon May 3 20:56:44 2004] : (1) Selle: Selle ventures into the room. And points out a couple of items. "Be careful of these. Although they're deactivated those clockwork contraptions can be a bit of a handful."
[Mon May 3 20:56:58 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne stays outside **
[Mon May 3 20:57:06 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella enters the room as well, still being very cautious **
[Mon May 3 20:57:36 2004] : (1) Selle: (to Ayhlanne) "Not taking a look? Afraid of a few magical items?"
[Mon May 3 20:57:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "you pick something for me, I will stand watch, since those guards are not doing their job very properly, it could be that anyone can come in here"
[Mon May 3 20:58:01 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Just not feeling very comfortable in dungeons and cellars"
[Mon May 3 20:58:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I like the woods"
[Mon May 3 20:58:11 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne grins **
[Mon May 3 20:58:14 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Especially since you disengaged the magic to allow us in" :)
[Mon May 3 20:58:55 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella examines the articles on the shelves **
[Mon May 3 20:59:00 2004] : (1) Selle: "The magical wards are only lifted for a short time. For security reasons."
[Mon May 3 20:59:14 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "That makes sense"
[Mon May 3 20:59:24 2004] : (3) Nerin: "How short?"
[Mon May 3 20:59:26 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "How short is short?"
[Mon May 3 20:59:57 2004] : (1) Selle: "5 minutes. Don't don't worry. I will let you through afterwards."
[Mon May 3 21:00:17 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella glances at Ayhlanne **
[Mon May 3 21:00:44 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc anything catching my eye DM?
[Mon May 3 21:00:52 2004] : (1) Selle: ooc pick some item you want and it'll probably be in the room.
[Mon May 3 21:00:59 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon May 3 21:01:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what kind of item ? weapons ? Rings ? Potions ?
[Mon May 3 21:01:53 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc can we think about til next week or something?
[Mon May 3 21:02:02 2004] : (1) Selle: (To Ayhlanne) "Really, for someone who came all this way for a reward you seem rather reluctant to claim it."
[Mon May 3 21:02:07 2004] : (1) Selle: ooc you can think on it yes.
[Mon May 3 21:02:19 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: You're right
[Mon May 3 21:02:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "But somehow, I don't trust this room"
[Mon May 3 21:02:36 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc I know what I want: something to increase my strength :)
[Mon May 3 21:03:19 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella keeps on looking **
[Mon May 3 21:03:46 2004] : (1) Selle: "Oh. Perhaps another room might interest you. We have a room of weapons such as bows. I see that you're an archer."
[Mon May 3 21:03:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Now you're starting to interest me"
[Mon May 3 21:04:20 2004] : (1) Selle: "If you'll all follow me...."
[Mon May 3 21:04:35 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella shrughs and follows Se **
[Mon May 3 21:04:38 2004] : (2) Hollyella: Selle
[Mon May 3 21:04:47 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne lets Selle through **
[Mon May 3 21:05:39 2004] : (1) Selle: "Sorry, Dwarf, I don't know your name. This way please."
[Mon May 3 21:05:53 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gets closer to Hollyella **
[Mon May 3 21:06:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: (whisper) not all of us in a room at one time, I don't trust this woman much for some odd reason
[Mon May 3 21:06:33 2004] : (3) Nerin: "My name is Nerin"
[Mon May 3 21:06:34 2004] : (2) Hollyella: (whispering) "You're not the only one"
[Mon May 3 21:07:39 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne follows Selle **
[Mon May 3 21:08:21 2004] : (1) Selle: Selle locks the door before proceeding to a different door.
[Mon May 3 21:08:37 2004] : (1) Selle: And unlocks it.
[Mon May 3 21:08:50 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella falls behind, she doesn't seem to be too interested in weapons **
[Mon May 3 21:08:52 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks at Nerin **
[Mon May 3 21:09:07 2004] : (1) Selle: Inside is a similar room though it is filled with weapons of various sorts.
[Mon May 3 21:09:34 2004] : (1) Selle: A tarrget and a dummy stands in one corner.
[Mon May 3 21:09:58 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne steps into the room and looks at the bows **
[Mon May 3 21:10:04 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Quite an arsenal for wizards, isn't it?"
[Mon May 3 21:10:07 2004] : (1) Selle: "Activate the dummy and you can practise sparring if you're so inclined."
[Mon May 3 21:10:12 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc I cant think what I want
[Mon May 3 21:10:16 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne picks one and tries it **
[Mon May 3 21:10:17 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Do you have a lot of need for them?"
[Mon May 3 21:10:31 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella stays at the door, looking in **
[Mon May 3 21:10:40 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Wow
[Mon May 3 21:10:53 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne picks another **
[Mon May 3 21:11:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ------------------->
[Mon May 3 21:11:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: impressive
[Mon May 3 21:11:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "they are all better than the next one"
[Mon May 3 21:11:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "May I take some arrows too ?"
[Mon May 3 21:11:40 2004] : (1) Selle: And you mess around selecting items while being paranoid. Selle gets more and more annoyed as time goes on.
[Mon May 3 21:11:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc will think of the bow
[Mon May 3 21:12:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I'll take that one"
[Mon May 3 21:12:05 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc if I pick something from the DMG is there a price limit?
[Mon May 3 21:12:18 2004] : (1) Selle: ooc there is but I haven't decided on it yet.
[Mon May 3 21:12:23 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella smiles sweetly at Selle **
[Mon May 3 21:12:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon May 3 21:12:30 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon May 3 21:12:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We need to take an item for Huerney"
[Mon May 3 21:13:05 2004] : (1) Selle: "You know I could get back to my work much faster if you didn't insist on this pointless guarding you keep doing."
[Mon May 3 21:13:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And Myfanwy and Darvin are entitled to something too"
[Mon May 3 21:13:25 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc can we all pick something before next week and let you know?
[Mon May 3 21:13:34 2004] : (1) Selle: ooc sure.
[Mon May 3 21:13:39 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gets out of the room with her chosen bow **
[Mon May 3 21:13:42 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc ok
[Mon May 3 21:13:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: and a few arrows
[Mon May 3 21:13:48 2004] : ** (3) Nerin picks something non-specific **
[Mon May 3 21:13:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am done"
[Mon May 3 21:13:59 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc Just make sure to tell us how expensive it can be
[Mon May 3 21:14:11 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "All done, wasn't that quick?":)
[Mon May 3 21:14:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc we, of course picked the perfect item for Huerney
[Mon May 3 21:14:39 2004] : (1) Selle: Finally, an exaserated Selle leads you out and to a clerk who hands you a bag of coins.
[Mon May 3 21:14:44 2004] : (2) Hollyella: ooc Of course :)
[Mon May 3 21:14:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Selle ?"
[Mon May 3 21:15:04 2004] : (1) Selle: (annoyed) "Yes?"
[Mon May 3 21:15:09 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Thank you Selle. Much obliged"
[Mon May 3 21:15:17 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Might we help you with the guards there ?"
[Mon May 3 21:15:31 2004] : (1) Selle: "I will deal with the guards as appropriate."
[Mon May 3 21:15:55 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Humph"
[Mon May 3 21:16:01 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Time we left I suppose"
[Mon May 3 21:16:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And should our companions Myfanwy and Darvin come along, make sure they get their pick as well"
[Mon May 3 21:16:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Without them, we would have not done it"
[Mon May 3 21:16:37 2004] : (1) Selle: "Don't forget to give the book to Nikole. You'll find her in the Enchanter's tower."
[Mon May 3 21:16:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "and their share of the money"
[Mon May 3 21:17:08 2004] : (3) Nerin: "I'll not be sorry to see the back of that book"
[Mon May 3 21:17:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Neither would I"
[Mon May 3 21:17:32 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella grins at the "back of the book" **
[Mon May 3 21:17:37 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Now, wheres the Enchanters Tower"
[Mon May 3 21:17:50 2004] : ** (3) Nerin is puzzled my holly's grin **
[Mon May 3 21:17:55 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc *by
[Mon May 3 21:18:19 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Yes, where do we go next?"
[Mon May 3 21:18:26 2004] : ** (3) Nerin turns to the Clerk... **
[Mon May 3 21:18:29 2004] : (1) Selle: You find it easily enough. Nikole is busy in research and waves you to put the book down and leave.
[Mon May 3 21:18:32 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Wheres the Enchanters Tower"
[Mon May 3 21:18:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Thank you Selle"
[Mon May 3 21:18:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Errr, Nikole ?"
[Mon May 3 21:18:54 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "This is not a book you just leave lying around"
[Mon May 3 21:19:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "what is going on here ?"
[Mon May 3 21:19:21 2004] : ** (3) Nerin shakes his head and sighs **
[Mon May 3 21:19:27 2004] : (1) Nikole: "Oh very well. Bring it here then."
[Mon May 3 21:19:36 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne hands the book, recoiling from it **
[Mon May 3 21:19:58 2004] : (1) Nikole: Nikole puts the book in a drawer. "Happy now?"
[Mon May 3 21:20:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "no"
[Mon May 3 21:20:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "not happy"
[Mon May 3 21:20:09 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Not really"
[Mon May 3 21:20:17 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "This book almost killed one of our friends"
[Mon May 3 21:20:23 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Ah leave it. If they want to be fools, let them"
[Mon May 3 21:20:34 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "It's evil and extremely dangerous"
[Mon May 3 21:20:38 2004] : (1) Nikole: "This room is highy protected. The book is safe here."
[Mon May 3 21:20:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "what is going on here ?"
[Mon May 3 21:20:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Everybody seems to not care about anything"
[Mon May 3 21:21:36 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Not everybody, just most of them"
[Mon May 3 21:21:38 2004] : ** (3) Nerin heads for the door **
[Mon May 3 21:22:21 2004] : (1) Nikole: "Perhaps your thoughts are too mundane to comprehead the affairs of wizards?"
[Mon May 3 21:22:23 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella is frowning as she looks at Nikole **
[Mon May 3 21:22:44 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Perhaps your thought are too allof to comprehend danger?"
[Mon May 3 21:22:48 2004] : (2) Hollyella: aloof
[Mon May 3 21:22:49 2004] : ** (3) Nerin laughs as he opens the door to leave **
[Mon May 3 21:23:33 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "I do know your leader worries, so why doesn't anybody else?"
[Mon May 3 21:23:39 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Perhaps our thoughts are practical enough to sense there is something going wrong ?"
[Mon May 3 21:24:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Zarah warned us there were strange things going on"
[Mon May 3 21:24:04 2004] : (1) Nikole: "Defense is left to Selle and her school. I do not concern myself with them. Though why I am explaining myself to you I have no idea."
[Mon May 3 21:24:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "But I did not expect that, I must say"
[Mon May 3 21:24:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Defense against what ? or whom ?"
[Mon May 3 21:24:46 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "I for one am worried about your safety, why would you blame me for that?"
[Mon May 3 21:25:05 2004] : ** (1) Nikole laughs at that last remark. **
[Mon May 3 21:25:43 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "So you laugh? Why would I expect more of you anyway?"
[Mon May 3 21:25:50 2004] : ** (2) Hollyella turns to leave **
[Mon May 3 21:26:10 2004] : ** (1) Nikole gets back to studying a book. **
[Mon May 3 21:26:39 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne is puzzled **
[Mon May 3 21:26:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us go then"
[Mon May 3 21:26:59 2004] : (2) Hollyella: "Yes, no sense talking to a brick wall"
[Mon May 3 21:27:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I would not mind talking to Uluron again"
[Mon May 3 21:27:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He did not seem to catch we were here to help"
[Mon May 3 21:27:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And there are way too many strange things going on to let it lie"
[Mon May 3 21:27:52 2004] : (1) Nikole: GAME END