Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 26 April 2004

[Mon Apr 26 19:30:31 2004] : (11) DM: GAME START
[Mon Apr 26 19:30:42 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Roleplaying Myfanwy's disappearance or not
[Mon Apr 26 19:30:53 2004] : ** (10) Nerin snores loudly **
[Mon Apr 26 19:30:58 2004] : (11) DM: You wake in the morning to find Myfanwy has gone and a note left pinned to someones bags.
[Mon Apr 26 19:31:06 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc to an extent, yes
[Mon Apr 26 19:31:09 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella wakes up and gets her book out **
[Mon Apr 26 19:31:51 2004] : ** (9) Huerney wakes up and stretches a bit **
[Mon Apr 26 19:31:56 2004] : (9) Huerney: YAWN
[Mon Apr 26 19:32:14 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Can you keep it down, please :)
[Mon Apr 26 19:32:40 2004] : ** (12) Ayhlanne wakes up and looks about **
[Mon Apr 26 19:32:46 2004] : (9) Huerney: :P
[Mon Apr 26 19:32:54 2004] : ** (10) Nerin wakes with a start **
[Mon Apr 26 19:33:12 2004] : ** (9) Huerney grabs his lute and wanders away a bit then starts his routine **
[Mon Apr 26 19:34:32 2004] : (9) Huerney: Once finished I start to look for food
[Mon Apr 26 19:34:40 2004] : (9) Huerney: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [1,-2] = (-1)
[Mon Apr 26 19:34:44 2004] : (10) Nerin: "So, whats the plan for today then?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:34:46 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc whose bag is the note pinned on ?
[Mon Apr 26 19:34:47 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Mon Apr 26 19:34:55 2004] : (11) DM: No luck today Huerney
[Mon Apr 26 19:34:57 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Nice roll ;)
[Mon Apr 26 19:35:01 2004] : (11) DM: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Mon Apr 26 19:35:09 2004] : (11) DM: Yours Ayhlanne.
[Mon Apr 26 19:35:12 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc we eat you instead
[Mon Apr 26 19:35:16 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Getting on our way, aren't we?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:35:32 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yeah, let's make for port Hoon"
[Mon Apr 26 19:35:52 2004] : ** (9) Huerney takes out some of the food he bought yeaterday and eats it **
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:02 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Right, Somebody should check ok Myf though"
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:06 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella eats as she reads **
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:08 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc *on
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I see myfanwy has woken up"
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:25 2004] : ** (12) Ayhlanne finds the note and reads it **
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:35 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: Not only has she woken up...but she's gone
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:42 2004] : ** (12) Ayhlanne hands the note to the others **
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:43 2004] : (9) Huerney: "For food?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:45 2004] : (10) Nerin: "What?!"
[Mon Apr 26 19:36:53 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "gone, for good, not for food"
[Mon Apr 26 19:37:05 2004] : ** (9) Huerney looks at the other's faces then reads the note **
[Mon Apr 26 19:37:08 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Huh? What are you talking about?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:37:10 2004] : ** (10) Nerin grabs the note and skims down it quickly **
[Mon Apr 26 19:37:40 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella reads the note when the rest is finished with it **
[Mon Apr 26 19:38:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I, I can't believe it"
[Mon Apr 26 19:38:03 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Who would have thought that? I never imagined her going off all alone"
[Mon Apr 26 19:38:08 2004] : ** (9) Huerney looks crestfallen **
[Mon Apr 26 19:38:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: "She's seemed a little distant lately, but I never thought"
[Mon Apr 26 19:39:03 2004] : ** (12) Ayhlanne ponders on the news **
[Mon Apr 26 19:39:08 2004] : ** (9) Huerney turns away **
[Mon Apr 26 19:39:32 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Where did she get the guts? I never thought here to be a coward, but leaving all by herself ... "
[Mon Apr 26 19:39:34 2004] : (9) Huerney: You can see me wiping my eyes with my back turned to you
[Mon Apr 26 19:39:51 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Right, so we head off on our own then?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:40:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Is there a trail we can follow?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:40:18 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "What else? It doesn't look like she wants to return"
[Mon Apr 26 19:40:21 2004] : ** (9) Huerney turns back with red eyes **
[Mon Apr 26 19:41:00 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Well, no point lingering about here. Eat up and we'll be on our way"
[Mon Apr 26 19:41:36 2004] : ** (9) Huerney doesn't eat any more **
[Mon Apr 26 19:41:50 2004] : ** (9) Huerney packs up his gear in silence **
[Mon Apr 26 19:42:05 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella finishes her breakfast and reading **
[Mon Apr 26 19:42:07 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "It is clear she does not want us to follow Huerney"
[Mon Apr 26 19:42:19 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "I don't see why we should against her will"
[Mon Apr 26 19:42:20 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Huerney, you not finishing that?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:42:58 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella packs up and gets ready to leave **
[Mon Apr 26 19:42:59 2004] : (9) Huerney: "No"
[Mon Apr 26 19:43:23 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "How long have you all known her?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:43:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: "OK, Ayhlanne. I just wasn't thinking"
[Mon Apr 26 19:43:42 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "Typical..."
[Mon Apr 26 19:44:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I guess I've known her the longest"
[Mon Apr 26 19:44:19 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Since I met them on the way to Oswald's Tree"
[Mon Apr 26 19:44:23 2004] : (10) Nerin: "You seem to be takin' it hard"
[Mon Apr 26 19:44:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: "What's typical Ayhlanne"
[Mon Apr 26 19:44:33 2004] : (9) Huerney: ?
[Mon Apr 26 19:44:47 2004] : (9) Huerney: "She was th elast of our original group"
[Mon Apr 26 19:44:50 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "It must have been hard for her to leave you then, which proves she must have very convincing reasons to do so"
[Mon Apr 26 19:44:58 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: 'you not thinking Huerney"
[Mon Apr 26 19:45:03 2004] : ** (12) Ayhlanne grins **
[Mon Apr 26 19:45:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Whatever"
[Mon Apr 26 19:45:33 2004] : (9) Huerney: "All the rest have gone other ways too"
[Mon Apr 26 19:45:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Not that you folks aren't of equal measure"
[Mon Apr 26 19:45:56 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Thats life. Get used to it"
[Mon Apr 26 19:46:18 2004] : (9) Huerney: "just, I hope you understand why it's hit me so hard"
[Mon Apr 26 19:46:21 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "But you haven't known us that long, have you? I understand, Huerney":)
[Mon Apr 26 19:46:39 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Well, Ayhlanne came along quite early on"
[Mon Apr 26 19:46:49 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "I did"
[Mon Apr 26 19:46:54 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "I have known her long"
[Mon Apr 26 19:47:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: About the time that Elvebriniel went off"
[Mon Apr 26 19:47:06 2004] : ** (10) Nerin packs his bags in silence **
[Mon Apr 26 19:47:27 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "I just never got really close to her, she was walking a lot at her own pace I guess"
[Mon Apr 26 19:47:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: "And Dalmar, though he wasn't missed by me, and Grondo"
[Mon Apr 26 19:47:36 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Elvebriniel? I don't think I've heard that name before"
[Mon Apr 26 19:47:55 2004] : (9) Huerney: "She was a some sort of monk"
[Mon Apr 26 19:48:07 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc liar lol
[Mon Apr 26 19:48:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc liar?
[Mon Apr 26 19:48:59 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc liar at h. not knowing Elvebriniel
[Mon Apr 26 19:49:19 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc I thinkg she's referring to me, Craig :)
[Mon Apr 26 19:49:31 2004] : ** (12) Ayhlanne slowly packs her things and sits to write in her journal **
[Mon Apr 26 19:50:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Of course, Darvin has gone, and now Myf"
[Mon Apr 26 19:50:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: "i guess it's just par for the course when travelling"
[Mon Apr 26 19:51:06 2004] : ** (9) Huerney finished packing and climbs onto horsey **
[Mon Apr 26 19:51:19 2004] : (11) DM: ooc no golf in this world ;)
[Mon Apr 26 19:51:22 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "I guess it is, you meet people, fight side by side, or on opposing sides, and you say goodbye"
[Mon Apr 26 19:51:39 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc groan
[Mon Apr 26 19:51:50 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "simply but thoroughly put indeed"
[Mon Apr 26 19:51:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I'll write a song about our adventures together"
[Mon Apr 26 19:52:15 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Make it a good one Huerney"
[Mon Apr 26 19:52:17 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Do that, honour her in any way you can":)
[Mon Apr 26 19:52:24 2004] : ** (9) Huerney shuts up for a bit and thinks **
[Mon Apr 26 19:52:31 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "I hope she finds what she's gone in search of"
[Mon Apr 26 19:52:53 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Who knows? We might meet her again some day"
[Mon Apr 26 19:53:15 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Not sitting around here we wont"
[Mon Apr 26 19:53:30 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "True enough Nerin, let us go"
[Mon Apr 26 19:53:36 2004] : ** (12) Ayhlanne packs her diary and mounts **
[Mon Apr 26 19:54:05 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "They say that if you sit in the right place, you'll see the whole world coming by. But I don't think this is that place":)
[Mon Apr 26 19:54:09 2004] : (10) Nerin: "You ready Huerney?"
[Mon Apr 26 19:54:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc I noticed the other day that my cleric's horse is calld horsey... I guess this one had another name
[Mon Apr 26 19:54:28 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella goes over to her horse, her cat by her side **
[Mon Apr 26 19:54:37 2004] : ** (9) Huerney nods **
[Mon Apr 26 19:54:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yeah"
[Mon Apr 26 19:56:55 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella smiles at Huerney as she mounts **
[Mon Apr 26 19:57:12 2004] : ** (9) Huerney gees horsey up and heads for the path **
[Mon Apr 26 19:57:16 2004] : (11) DM: ooc bit small. One moment.
[Mon Apr 26 19:57:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)" )
[Mon Apr 26 19:58:19 2004] : ** (10) Nerin gets CC going after Huerney **
[Mon Apr 26 19:59:03 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella follows Nerin **
[Mon Apr 26 19:59:49 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc it isn't drawing properly here... keeps appearing and disappearing as I scroll/resize the screen and things
[Mon Apr 26 20:00:05 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Here as well
[Mon Apr 26 20:00:56 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Totally gone now
[Mon Apr 26 20:00:59 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc is this the map?
[Mon Apr 26 20:01:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc yes
[Mon Apr 26 20:01:08 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc i have half a map
[Mon Apr 26 20:01:23 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc i've got a wee grid in the top left
[Mon Apr 26 20:01:31 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc with a squiggle on it
[Mon Apr 26 20:01:39 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc I made the squiggle
[Mon Apr 26 20:01:52 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc now full map
[Mon Apr 26 20:01:59 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Squiggle gone now and my grid is large, not small
[Mon Apr 26 20:02:29 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc bigger grid, but no map
[Mon Apr 26 20:02:44 2004] : (11) DM: ooc dunno.
[Mon Apr 26 20:04:01 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc bigger grid, had a map for a minute
[Mon Apr 26 20:04:16 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc tiny tiny map in the corner
[Mon Apr 26 20:04:23 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc A whole minute?
[Mon Apr 26 20:04:36 2004] : (11) DM: ooc how about that?
[Mon Apr 26 20:04:38 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc MAP :D
[Mon Apr 26 20:04:43 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc yup
[Mon Apr 26 20:04:55 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc da bizness
[Mon Apr 26 20:05:16 2004] : (11) DM: ooc I think OpenRPG caches non-existant maps. Stupid.
[Mon Apr 26 20:05:29 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc Yeah, I think it does
[Mon Apr 26 20:05:39 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc beautiful map
[Mon Apr 26 20:05:47 2004] : (11) DM: ooc you've seen it before.
[Mon Apr 26 20:05:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc I had to change the filename to update a map
[Mon Apr 26 20:06:16 2004] : (11) DM: ooc That's what I did in the end.
[Mon Apr 26 20:06:17 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon Apr 26 20:06:28 2004] : (11) DM: ooc Each square is about 1 days travelling by horse.
[Mon Apr 26 20:06:45 2004] : (11) DM: ooc 50 miles?
[Mon Apr 26 20:07:05 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc So 6 days to Port Hoon if we don't stop off anywhere?
[Mon Apr 26 20:07:07 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc I think I said 30
[Mon Apr 26 20:07:22 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Apr 26 20:07:30 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc it's often cross country, and we are on warhorses
[Mon Apr 26 20:08:19 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc although 3 miles per hour for 10 miles is slow
[Mon Apr 26 20:08:33 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc err, 10 hours
[Mon Apr 26 20:08:44 2004] : ** (9) Huerney gees up **
[Mon Apr 26 20:09:03 2004] : ** (10) Nerin keeps up **
[Mon Apr 26 20:09:06 2004] : (11) DM: ooc 50 miles sounds about right.
[Mon Apr 26 20:09:33 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella keeps on following the leader(s) **
[Mon Apr 26 20:09:54 2004] : (11) DM: Going in any particular direction?
[Mon Apr 26 20:10:16 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Holly, is this the furthest you've been from home then?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:10:30 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: ooc to Lukern I guess ?
[Mon Apr 26 20:10:49 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Not the furthest, just in another dicrection":)
[Mon Apr 26 20:11:29 2004] : ** (9) Huerney rides south along the path for mow **
[Mon Apr 26 20:11:35 2004] : (9) Huerney: now
[Mon Apr 26 20:12:01 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "I've done some roaming, but decided I prefer more company then just Harimau and myself"
[Mon Apr 26 20:12:25 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Aye, safety in numbers"
[Mon Apr 26 20:12:47 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Nah, gnomes just love company"
[Mon Apr 26 20:13:17 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "There's no fun in playing tricks on yourself, now is there?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:13:20 2004] : (11) DM: The day passes uneventfully.
[Mon Apr 26 20:13:23 2004] : (9) Huerney: "We can go East of Lukern then over the top of the hill like last time, or skirt to the West, avoiding Lukern and pick up the road to Port hoon"
[Mon Apr 26 20:13:34 2004] : ** (10) Nerin laughes heartily **
[Mon Apr 26 20:13:54 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne: "East sounds good"
[Mon Apr 26 20:13:56 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella grins evilly at Nerin **
[Mon Apr 26 20:14:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Should we camp for the night?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:14:43 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Just you try it!" (smiling)
[Mon Apr 26 20:14:58 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Are you challenging me?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:15:27 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Oh I wouldn't dare"
[Mon Apr 26 20:15:48 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella laughs out loud **
[Mon Apr 26 20:15:49 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Is it that late already? Seems like we only set off a few minutes ago"
[Mon Apr 26 20:16:22 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 20:16:32 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 26 20:16:39 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne (enter): 20:16
[Mon Apr 26 20:16:44 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Mind you my backside could tell a different story"
[Mon Apr 26 20:16:57 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, got disconnected, dad 's fault
[Mon Apr 26 20:16:57 2004] : (12) Ayhlanne (exit): 20:16
[Mon Apr 26 20:16:59 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc wb What happened?
[Mon Apr 26 20:17:18 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc You see? Parents aren't to be trusted ;)
[Mon Apr 26 20:17:45 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc we are running two adsl modems, and when he starts up his computer, and the modem is hooked, poof I disappear
[Mon Apr 26 20:18:17 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Why is that? That isn't supposed to happen, is it?
[Mon Apr 26 20:18:25 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "So, which way ? east ?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:18:37 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc it does, cos you can't be running two modems at once
[Mon Apr 26 20:18:41 2004] : (9) Huerney: "umm, we can decide that in the morning"
[Mon Apr 26 20:19:00 2004] : (11) DM: ooc that's what routers are for.
[Mon Apr 26 20:19:01 2004] : (11) DM: ooc brb
[Mon Apr 26 20:19:06 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc wait, we've travelled a day oalready ?
[Mon Apr 26 20:19:12 2004] : (10) Nerin: "How far to the next town Huerney?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:19:13 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Huerney is ready for some sleep, Ayhlanne"
[Mon Apr 26 20:19:28 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Yes, a very uneventful day according to the DM
[Mon Apr 26 20:19:36 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet
[Mon Apr 26 20:20:06 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella slaps the spoiled brat **
[Mon Apr 26 20:20:10 2004] : (9) Huerney: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [17,-2] = (15)
[Mon Apr 26 20:20:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: "lukern is still two days travel, I think"
[Mon Apr 26 20:20:18 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc ok lol
[Mon Apr 26 20:20:27 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Mon Apr 26 20:20:37 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon Apr 26 20:20:56 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella decides against collecting mushrooms **
[Mon Apr 26 20:22:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: Knowledge: Geography Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Mon Apr 26 20:22:02 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella gets a fire started **
[Mon Apr 26 20:22:09 2004] : (11) DM: ooc back.
[Mon Apr 26 20:22:10 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc that was what I wanted
[Mon Apr 26 20:22:21 2004] : ** (9) Huerney found some food **
[Mon Apr 26 20:23:02 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Ah, good man, what vittles have we got then?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:23:33 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Umm, some wild onions err, this looks edible too"
[Mon Apr 26 20:23:42 2004] : ** (9) Huerney holds up some leafy plants **
[Mon Apr 26 20:24:01 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella looks at the plants **
[Mon Apr 26 20:24:08 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Are you sure?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:24:18 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne takes a look at the plants **
[Mon Apr 26 20:24:25 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I'm sure I saw Ayhlanne eating some of this once"
[Mon Apr 26 20:24:45 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Sure, that's wild salmeni, very good stuff
[Mon Apr 26 20:24:53 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "In that case, just chuck then into the pot"
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:02 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: you've got to get rid of the stem though
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:04 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: very bitter
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:06 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: just use the leaves
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:27 2004] : (9) Huerney: "ok"
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:33 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella goes looking for something to eat as well **
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:42 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "I'll go hunt for a while"
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:44 2004] : ** (9) Huerney preps some food and puts it in the pot **
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:56 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne goes about and wanders a bit, looking for game **
[Mon Apr 26 20:25:56 2004] : ** (10) Nerin lets the cooks cook, and checks over his equipment **
[Mon Apr 26 20:26:05 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Mon Apr 26 20:26:17 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Mon Apr 26 20:26:24 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Mon Apr 26 20:26:24 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (second): [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Mon Apr 26 20:26:35 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne kills two rabbits **
[Mon Apr 26 20:27:01 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne puts a few snares here and there to come back to in the morning **
[Mon Apr 26 20:27:13 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella is looking for root vegetables **
[Mon Apr 26 20:28:40 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne comes back ans roasts the rabbits **
[Mon Apr 26 20:28:46 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella returns to camp with everyting she could find **
[Mon Apr 26 20:28:51 2004] : (11) DM: All the root vegetables get scared and run away.
[Mon Apr 26 20:29:12 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 20:29:36 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc I can't find vegetables with a roll of 15 then?
[Mon Apr 26 20:30:15 2004] : (11) DM: ooc wasn't serious. 15 is fine.
[Mon Apr 26 20:30:39 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Just checking :)
[Mon Apr 26 20:30:45 2004] : (11) DM: Nothing happens.
[Mon Apr 26 20:30:55 2004] : (11) DM: Night passes uneventfully
[Mon Apr 26 20:31:05 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne goes to check her snares **
[Mon Apr 26 20:31:25 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne comes back with..... **
[Mon Apr 26 20:31:33 2004] : (11) DM: Rabbits. Surprised you aren't sick of them by now.
[Mon Apr 26 20:31:34 2004] : (9) Huerney: zzzzz
[Mon Apr 26 20:31:39 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 20:31:54 2004] : (10) Nerin: SNORRREEEE
[Mon Apr 26 20:31:54 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc I am, I was hoping you'd have more imagination than I do"
[Mon Apr 26 20:32:10 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne beckons to Ananiel for rabbit sharing **
[Mon Apr 26 20:32:27 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "I am sick of rabbits, surely there must be some other game around these parts"
[Mon Apr 26 20:32:34 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: *sighs"
[Mon Apr 26 20:32:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Why don't you lay traps for other game?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:32:53 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "It's food"
[Mon Apr 26 20:32:55 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne wakes Huerney up **
[Mon Apr 26 20:33:09 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, Nerin
[Mon Apr 26 20:33:15 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Surely hill country like this houses ptarmigan, grouse, pheasant"
[Mon Apr 26 20:33:18 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Talking in your sleep again, Huerney? ;)
[Mon Apr 26 20:33:26 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "you're right, I shall make them different next time"
[Mon Apr 26 20:33:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc oops
[Mon Apr 26 20:33:35 2004] : (10) Nerin: sign "Rabbit again?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:33:49 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc that was when I woke up, natch
[Mon Apr 26 20:34:07 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "What's wrong with rabbit? It tastes better than most food you get in the city"
[Mon Apr 26 20:34:40 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Nothing wrong with it, that eating something else wouldn't cure"
[Mon Apr 26 20:34:59 2004] : (9) Huerney: "It's just nice to have a change, like the salmon, when there's all of nature's bounty around us, and we have someone so skilled in its ways"
[Mon Apr 26 20:35:34 2004] : (11) DM: ooc you could rustle some sheep.
[Mon Apr 26 20:35:36 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella feels mum mode coming up: Be grateful you have food, millions of children would wish they had nice rabbit to eat ;) **
[Mon Apr 26 20:35:40 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Theres bound to be deer around somewhere"
[Mon Apr 26 20:36:01 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "ok, enough food talk, which way then ?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:36:04 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc nah, wool doesn't rustle - too soft
[Mon Apr 26 20:36:10 2004] : (11) DM: It's sheep country. In fact most of the duchy of lukern is sheep.
[Mon Apr 26 20:36:11 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne says as she packs her things **
[Mon Apr 26 20:36:15 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "What would the four of us do with an entire deer?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:36:33 2004] : (10) Nerin: "ummm eat it?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:36:42 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella packs up and is ready to leave **
[Mon Apr 26 20:36:53 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "And waste most of it?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:37:10 2004] : (10) Nerin: "No, eat most of it."
[Mon Apr 26 20:37:16 2004] : ** (10) Nerin pats his belly **
[Mon Apr 26 20:37:33 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Er, deer is probably ducal game"
[Mon Apr 26 20:37:40 2004] : (9) Huerney: Knowledge: Nobility and Royalty Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Mon Apr 26 20:37:44 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "You have a big appetite, haven't you? But I doubt it could be *that* big" :)
[Mon Apr 26 20:37:46 2004] : (10) Nerin: "and?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:37:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Hmm, I see your point"
[Mon Apr 26 20:38:17 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Cook it all, and it'll keep for a few days. Plenty of time"
[Mon Apr 26 20:38:54 2004] : (11) DM: Deer is protected in certain reserves but not generally. It's too empty and wild in most places.
[Mon Apr 26 20:39:17 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "We could try smoking some ..."
[Mon Apr 26 20:39:46 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc too hard to roll it up ;)
[Mon Apr 26 20:39:50 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella saddles up **
[Mon Apr 26 20:39:54 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 26 20:39:56 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Especially if we scut thin strip, then salt it and lay them on bark and leaves, then put it on some ashes that are just warm
[Mon Apr 26 20:40:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: "
[Mon Apr 26 20:40:24 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Especially if we cut thin strips, then salt it and lay them on bark and leaves, then put it on some ashes that are just warm"
[Mon Apr 26 20:40:34 2004] : ** (10) Nerin wipes his drooling mouth **
[Mon Apr 26 20:40:41 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Just as long as we make sure there are no scavengers around, of course"
[Mon Apr 26 20:40:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Cook it slowly, makes lovely jerkey"
[Mon Apr 26 20:40:58 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Or hungry dwarves" ;)
[Mon Apr 26 20:41:12 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne grows restless **
[Mon Apr 26 20:41:17 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Shall we move ?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:41:27 2004] : ** (9) Huerney packs quickly **
[Mon Apr 26 20:41:34 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella has been ready to go for ages :P **
[Mon Apr 26 20:41:35 2004] : ** (10) Nerin races huerney **
[Mon Apr 26 20:42:07 2004] : (13) Hollyella: To Ayhlanne: "Why can't men talk and pack at the same time?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:42:10 2004] : ** (9) Huerney does his spell prep **
[Mon Apr 26 20:42:32 2004] : ** (10) Nerin gives Huerney a knowing look **
[Mon Apr 26 20:42:38 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Don't ask ME ?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:42:54 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne mounts **
[Mon Apr 26 20:42:57 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella sits on her horse as she looks at the guys running through and fro **
[Mon Apr 26 20:43:08 2004] : ** (10) Nerin mounts up **
[Mon Apr 26 20:43:17 2004] : (13) Hollyella: to and fro
[Mon Apr 26 20:43:46 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "I've always wondered, and never found the answer" :)
[Mon Apr 26 20:43:51 2004] : ** (9) Huerney mounts **
[Mon Apr 26 20:43:59 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "East then ?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:44:15 2004] : (11) DM: Heading for the juction before veering toward Hoon?
[Mon Apr 26 20:44:31 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "If you say so, I'm flexible":)
[Mon Apr 26 20:44:33 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc seems reasonable
[Mon Apr 26 20:44:59 2004] : (10) Nerin: "You know the way better than me"
[Mon Apr 26 20:45:15 2004] : (9) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)" )
[Mon Apr 26 20:45:37 2004] : (11) DM: After about 2 and a half days of uneventful travel...
[Mon Apr 26 20:45:54 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc /me watches as dm hits the ff button
[Mon Apr 26 20:46:07 2004] : ** (9) Huerney gets a bit further with his song **
[Mon Apr 26 20:46:46 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc scan lines across screen
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:00 2004] : (11) DM: The upper moorlands are shrounded in mist.
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:13 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Ooh, this must be near that cairn ayhlanne"
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:13 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:18 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc nah this is digital video ;)
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:21 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Yes"
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:26 2004] : (9) Huerney: Intuit Direction Skill Check: Untrained
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:29 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "But I don't like that mist much"
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:29 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc caim???
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:33 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "I lose my bearings"
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:36 2004] : (11) DM: Sheep eak out a meagre living amongst the heather and rough grassland.
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:41 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Mon Apr 26 20:47:54 2004] : (11) DM: Ancient barrows and cairns dot the landscape.
[Mon Apr 26 20:48:13 2004] : (11) DM: You're not high up enough to be in the mist.
[Mon Apr 26 20:48:21 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Mutton stew anyone?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:48:21 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc I misread, I saw CAIM instead of CAIRN
[Mon Apr 26 20:48:48 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, ok
[Mon Apr 26 20:49:01 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Is food all you ever think about Nerin ?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:49:03 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne grins **
[Mon Apr 26 20:49:06 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Err, I think the local farmers may miss a sheep"
[Mon Apr 26 20:49:10 2004] : (11) DM: You're following a rough track.
[Mon Apr 26 20:49:24 2004] : (9) Huerney: "And by that I mean, they may go hungry if we steal one"
[Mon Apr 26 20:49:32 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Just one? I thought we were talking about Nerin" ;)
[Mon Apr 26 20:49:42 2004] : (11) DM: Up ahead you spot a figure leaning on a stick
[Mon Apr 26 20:49:52 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Hmmmm"
[Mon Apr 26 20:50:05 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Hey, whos that?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:50:18 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Let's find out"
[Mon Apr 26 20:50:20 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon Apr 26 20:50:24 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20)
[Mon Apr 26 20:50:30 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Harimau: Spot [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Mon Apr 26 20:50:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [18,-2] = (16)
[Mon Apr 26 20:50:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: "i wonder if it's the farmer who ran away from us last time"
[Mon Apr 26 20:50:59 2004] : (10) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:06 2004] : (11) DM: Possibly a shepherd watching his flock.
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:09 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Sacred enough he was indeed"
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:15 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella converses with Harimau **
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:15 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "scared even"
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:22 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:25 2004] : (9) Huerney: "But we left him oney"
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: "money"
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:44 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Quite a bit for a farmer, I hope he took it"
[Mon Apr 26 20:51:56 2004] : (11) DM: You're on a different part of the moor. Seems unlikely.
[Mon Apr 26 20:52:19 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Shall we approach?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:53:01 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Sure, a little company will be a change after these uneventfull days"
[Mon Apr 26 20:53:35 2004] : (11) DM: The man is looking the other way.
[Mon Apr 26 20:53:40 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Yes, life is getting a bit boring"
[Mon Apr 26 20:53:53 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella yawns **
[Mon Apr 26 20:54:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Well, let's not scare him"
[Mon Apr 26 20:54:18 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Shall I go first then?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:54:29 2004] : (10) Nerin: "anyone up here alone cant get scared easily"
[Mon Apr 26 20:54:32 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I could spark up a song, everyone likes a bit of music"
[Mon Apr 26 20:54:34 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "probably, he does not know you"
[Mon Apr 26 20:55:00 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "But then I don't look frightening either" :)
[Mon Apr 26 20:55:01 2004] : (9) Huerney: "It's isolated, maybe scare more, not used to travellers off the road"
[Mon Apr 26 20:55:21 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "We were "weird" at the time, if I recall well"
[Mon Apr 26 20:55:26 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "almost ghost like"
[Mon Apr 26 20:55:35 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Hmm, yes"
[Mon Apr 26 20:55:39 2004] : (10) Nerin: "ok then, You and Holly go talk to him"
[Mon Apr 26 20:55:47 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "you who ?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:55:56 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "That sounds like an interesting story, make sure to tell me sometime"
[Mon Apr 26 20:56:03 2004] : ** (9) Huerney starts to sing a saga of hilltop heroes **
[Mon Apr 26 20:56:08 2004] : (9) Huerney: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [18,19] = (37)
[Mon Apr 26 20:56:39 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella rides towards the man, to dismount as she is closer to him **
[Mon Apr 26 20:56:48 2004] : (11) DM: The figure turns. and looks directly at huerney.
[Mon Apr 26 20:56:50 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne follows Holly **
[Mon Apr 26 20:56:53 2004] : ** (9) Huerney rides slightly behind Holly **
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:02 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Hello, well met"
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:07 2004] : (11) DM: ooc what instrument do you have Huerney? A harp?
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:09 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella walks up to him **
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:13 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc lute
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:20 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc +2 to roll too
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:28 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc A harp on horseback? KMAO
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:36 2004] : (11) DM: Huerney's lute falls silent despite his exceptional playing.
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:54 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella turns and looks at Huerney **
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:55 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne stops her horse **
[Mon Apr 26 20:57:56 2004] : ** (9) Huerney looks at the instrument in bewilderment **
[Mon Apr 26 20:58:05 2004] : ** (9) Huerney stops and checks the strings **
[Mon Apr 26 20:58:13 2004] : ** (10) Nerin frowns at the sudden silence **
[Mon Apr 26 20:58:18 2004] : (11) DM: The figure is dressed in a black clock. The cowl casting his face into shadow.
[Mon Apr 26 20:58:20 2004] : ** (9) Huerney shakes it **
[Mon Apr 26 20:58:36 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella looks at the man again, feeling uncomfortable with her back turned to him **
[Mon Apr 26 20:58:43 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc this is very ominous"
[Mon Apr 26 20:58:43 2004] : (11) DM: "Music is a frivolity. I have no need of it."
[Mon Apr 26 20:59:05 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "There was no need for that"
[Mon Apr 26 20:59:12 2004] : (11) Figure: The figure pauses for a moment.
[Mon Apr 26 20:59:14 2004] : ** (9) Huerney looks at the 'man 'speaking **
[Mon Apr 26 20:59:25 2004] : (11) Figure: "Yes. You are suitable."
[Mon Apr 26 20:59:26 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "frivolity you say ? What isn't then ?"
[Mon Apr 26 20:59:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc is it just the lute that's silent?
[Mon Apr 26 20:59:58 2004] : ** (10) Nerin dismounts and approaches slowly **
[Mon Apr 26 21:00:13 2004] : (11) Figure: "The dead sleep uneasily. Something disturbs their rest."
[Mon Apr 26 21:00:24 2004] : ** (9) Huerney stows the lute and dismounts **
[Mon Apr 26 21:00:32 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne dismounts as well **
[Mon Apr 26 21:00:39 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "You could have just asked him to stop"
[Mon Apr 26 21:01:08 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Err, if you don't mind, who are you, and what power over music do you possess"
[Mon Apr 26 21:01:13 2004] : (9) Huerney: ?
[Mon Apr 26 21:01:22 2004] : (11) Figure: The figures turns is gaze on you Holly. A shiver runs up your spine and you feel uneasy.
[Mon Apr 26 21:01:51 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella stares back, determined not to runaway **
[Mon Apr 26 21:01:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc thunderclap... detect evil... hooded figure - magic resistance
[Mon Apr 26 21:02:20 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc stop speaking chinese to me
[Mon Apr 26 21:03:04 2004] : (11) Figure: "There is a barrow here. Wizards have disturbed the rest of the dead."
[Mon Apr 26 21:03:32 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Err, they have? Who was in the barrow?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:03:36 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "the rest of the dead ? Wizards ?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:03:49 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: " I am sorry I don't understand fully what you are speaking of"
[Mon Apr 26 21:03:52 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Really? Why do I get the feeling you blame some of that on us?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:04:01 2004] : (10) Nerin: "And how do you know this?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:04:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: Knowledge: Local Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Mon Apr 26 21:04:38 2004] : (11) Figure: "Wizards who wish you ill. Wizards who touch boundries they should not cross. You have tasks remaining yet in this world."
[Mon Apr 26 21:05:05 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Who are YOU to tell us what we have to do?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:05:07 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Could you try and make sense, please?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:05:08 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Err, that sounds liek when we're done we may have to leave!"
[Mon Apr 26 21:05:54 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Glad we do have tasks remaingin, I am not sure I want to leave this world just yet"
[Mon Apr 26 21:06:02 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "And who do you thing you are, telling me what tasks I have"
[Mon Apr 26 21:06:09 2004] : (11) Figure: The figure raises an arm and points towards the west.
[Mon Apr 26 21:06:42 2004] : (11) Figure: The hand is bone white and skeletal.
[Mon Apr 26 21:07:07 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella shudders **
[Mon Apr 26 21:07:11 2004] : (11) Figure: "Go. Thwart the wizards in their scheming."
[Mon Apr 26 21:07:25 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Umm, I think I know who this is"
[Mon Apr 26 21:07:36 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "You do?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:07:41 2004] : (10) Nerin: "and who would that be?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:07:41 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "And who is this then ?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:07:43 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Knowledge: Local Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Mon Apr 26 21:07:55 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella ponders **
[Mon Apr 26 21:08:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yeah, he's in lots of bardic tales"
[Mon Apr 26 21:08:22 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Thats usually a bad thing"
[Mon Apr 26 21:08:26 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Especially after the big battles"
[Mon Apr 26 21:08:39 2004] : ** (9) Huerney perfoms a bow **
[Mon Apr 26 21:08:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: "We'll be doing what we should be now then"
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:05 2004] : (10) Nerin: "AFTER the battles?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:08 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "No need to be rude though. I don want to apologise for speaking about you as if you weren't here":)
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Goodbye, m'lord"
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:12 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "I am confused"
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:24 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Err, don't rush back to see us"
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:27 2004] : (13) Hollyella: do want
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:44 2004] : ** (10) Nerin grabs Huerney **
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:51 2004] : (10) Nerin: "What the hell is going on here??!?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:09:54 2004] : (11) Figure: "The figure lowers his hand and then the cloak and robes slowly collapes to the ground. A large raven step out of the ropes eyeing you with a beady eye before slowly flapping away.
[Mon Apr 26 21:10:12 2004] : (9) Huerney: high pitched whisper "King Death"
[Mon Apr 26 21:10:28 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Great"
[Mon Apr 26 21:10:29 2004] : (9) Huerney: "the ultimat arbiter"
[Mon Apr 26 21:10:31 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Let's get out of here while you tell us all you know, Huerney"
[Mon Apr 26 21:10:37 2004] : (11) Figure: ooc More correctly know as the Keeper of the Halls of the Dead.
[Mon Apr 26 21:10:40 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne watches Ananiel fleeing from the raven **
[Mon Apr 26 21:10:49 2004] : (9) Huerney: "umm, not much more than that really"
[Mon Apr 26 21:11:01 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella keeps Harimau in check **
[Mon Apr 26 21:11:08 2004] : (9) Huerney: "but he certainly fits the description from the tales"
[Mon Apr 26 21:11:11 2004] : (10) Nerin: "So you're tellin me that Death just wanders up and tells us to go do something??"
[Mon Apr 26 21:11:25 2004] : (9) Huerney: "to be honest I thought it was all a metty thingy"
[Mon Apr 26 21:11:37 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Did you notice he ordered us what to do but never offered any help?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:11:59 2004] : (11) Figure: In the distance: *CAAW*
[Mon Apr 26 21:12:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Well, have you any other explanation"
[Mon Apr 26 21:12:22 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "If it was Death, I am not so troubled he did not offer help, to tell you the truth"
[Mon Apr 26 21:12:25 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Not a better one, no"
[Mon Apr 26 21:12:36 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "ill omen for sure"
[Mon Apr 26 21:12:43 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "He did warn us though"
[Mon Apr 26 21:12:49 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "I bet he could find us some real neat weapons though"
[Mon Apr 26 21:12:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Well I never"
[Mon Apr 26 21:13:03 2004] : (9) Huerney: "He was a cold one, and no mistake"
[Mon Apr 26 21:13:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc guvner
[Mon Apr 26 21:13:12 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "About the wizards who wish us ill "
[Mon Apr 26 21:13:22 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: 3As I understand it, we are to put the dead to rest"
[Mon Apr 26 21:13:41 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "It would not surprise me if those Necromancers have been toying with the dead"
[Mon Apr 26 21:13:48 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Death and wizards.... not a good combination"
[Mon Apr 26 21:13:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Amongst other things, I guess we'll be doing that"
[Mon Apr 26 21:14:07 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "I don't like the sound of that"
[Mon Apr 26 21:14:09 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Since that's what necromancers tend to do ..."
[Mon Apr 26 21:14:15 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "or the thought even"
[Mon Apr 26 21:14:21 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yeah, you know what you need when you're battling animated undead??"
[Mon Apr 26 21:14:39 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc an eraser?
[Mon Apr 26 21:14:45 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Mon Apr 26 21:14:49 2004] : (9) Huerney: "A cleric in your team, 's'in all the stories"
[Mon Apr 26 21:15:08 2004] : (10) Nerin: "And where are we gonna get one of those?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:15:14 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Who knows more about the veil between life and death?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:15:18 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "So where do you propose we find one of those"
[Mon Apr 26 21:15:18 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne looks under her foot **
[Mon Apr 26 21:15:24 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "none here as I can see"
[Mon Apr 26 21:15:25 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I have no idea"
[Mon Apr 26 21:15:53 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Well, Port Hoon is a s good a place as any to start"
[Mon Apr 26 21:16:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: "But I can tell you one thing, there are plenty of tales about teams meeting their doom at the hands of some undead lord because the had no holyman"
[Mon Apr 26 21:16:24 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Is it much further?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:16:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: Knowledge: Geography Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Mon Apr 26 21:16:40 2004] : (10) Nerin: "I'll take your word for that Huerney"
[Mon Apr 26 21:16:43 2004] : (11) DM: Hoon is 2 days away.
[Mon Apr 26 21:16:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Another couple of days I think"
[Mon Apr 26 21:18:01 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Off we go then, there is no time to lose"
[Mon Apr 26 21:18:13 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Might as well get going then. I'd rather not hang around if theres dea on the move"
[Mon Apr 26 21:18:17 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella spurs her horse on, she wants out of here right now **
[Mon Apr 26 21:18:30 2004] : ** (10) Nerin mounts up and follows **
[Mon Apr 26 21:18:33 2004] : ** (9) Huerney climbs back on horsey and tries out his lute **
[Mon Apr 26 21:18:44 2004] : (11) DM: Lute is fine.
[Mon Apr 26 21:18:48 2004] : (9) Huerney: #Strum#
[Mon Apr 26 21:18:53 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne mounts **
[Mon Apr 26 21:19:06 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Phew, thought it was broken or something"
[Mon Apr 26 21:19:23 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc incidentally did he have blue glows in his eye sockets?
[Mon Apr 26 21:19:26 2004] : (10) Nerin: "It was creepy the way he did that"
[Mon Apr 26 21:19:36 2004] : (11) DM: ooc his face was shadowed.
[Mon Apr 26 21:19:54 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc nothing glow-y?
[Mon Apr 26 21:20:01 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 26 21:20:09 2004] : (11) DM: ooc nope
[Mon Apr 26 21:20:15 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 21:20:21 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc /me takes out her Buffy-like cross
[Mon Apr 26 21:20:22 2004] : ** (9) Huerney moves off **
[Mon Apr 26 21:20:23 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc shoulda challenged him to Twister!
[Mon Apr 26 21:20:32 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 21:20:37 2004] : (11) DM: ooc and the stick he was leaning on was just a stick. Not a scthye or anything.
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:00 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc Shepards crook?
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:10 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Well, whoever he was, he gave us fair - if gloomy- warning"
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:17 2004] : (11) DM: ooc nope. a plain ordinary wooden stick.
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:19 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc flick scythe with reciprocating action?
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:24 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "We should heed his words and find a companion that will help us in our task"
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:25 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:31 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Warning? Sounded more like commands to me"
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:37 2004] : (10) Nerin: "That was no warning, that was a threat!"
[Mon Apr 26 21:21:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Well, he's the sort of being who you obey!"
[Mon Apr 26 21:22:06 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Yes. I guess"
[Mon Apr 26 21:22:23 2004] : (10) Nerin: "You can only run from him for so long"
[Mon Apr 26 21:22:59 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Still: ordering us about like that"
[Mon Apr 26 21:23:05 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella mutters on for a bit **
[Mon Apr 26 21:23:20 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yeah, not a lot we can do about that"
[Mon Apr 26 21:23:43 2004] : (9) Huerney: "at least what he asked was what we are already doing, not the opposite..."
[Mon Apr 26 21:23:53 2004] : (9) Huerney: "now that would have put us in a pickle"
[Mon Apr 26 21:24:04 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "The gods be thanked"
[Mon Apr 26 21:24:13 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "I guess"
[Mon Apr 26 21:24:21 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Let us go, I don't like the atmosphere of this place"
[Mon Apr 26 21:24:32 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne whistles to ananiel **
[Mon Apr 26 21:24:42 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Well, no use pouting, let's just get on with what we were planning to do already"
[Mon Apr 26 21:24:52 2004] : (11) DM: Which is?
[Mon Apr 26 21:25:07 2004] : (9) Huerney: "yeah, I'll not be having any parties here when I'm rich"
[Mon Apr 26 21:25:15 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella laughs **
[Mon Apr 26 21:25:29 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Port Hoon, here we come"
[Mon Apr 26 21:25:41 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Gee up horsey"
[Mon Apr 26 21:26:25 2004] : (11) DM: Another half a day takes you to the edge of the moorland.
[Mon Apr 26 21:26:40 2004] : (11) DM: No it doesn't.
[Mon Apr 26 21:27:05 2004] : (11) DM: Dusk approaches. Going to camp?
[Mon Apr 26 21:27:27 2004] : (10) Nerin: "I dont like the thought of sleeping up here"
[Mon Apr 26 21:27:37 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "So where then?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:27:42 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Better camp in a hollows at the foot"
[Mon Apr 26 21:27:52 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "a little further down the hill maybe ?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:28:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc we had no chice BTW, unless we rode through the night
[Mon Apr 26 21:28:23 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc with no path in the dark
[Mon Apr 26 21:29:02 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc We can walk our horses downhill if need be
[Mon Apr 26 21:29:03 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc is it too dark to ride?
[Mon Apr 26 21:29:23 2004] : (11) DM: (rolls dice for moon phase)
[Mon Apr 26 21:29:31 2004] : ** (9) Huerney looks for somewhere sheltered but not looking like a cave leads into the hill, or like an entrance to a burial mound **
[Mon Apr 26 21:29:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Mon Apr 26 21:30:05 2004] : ** (10) Nerin can see in the dark anyway **
[Mon Apr 26 21:30:08 2004] : (11) DM: The moon is 3/4 full. Broken cloud.
[Mon Apr 26 21:30:43 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc ever walked on moorland... you can go over a cliff in daylight
[Mon Apr 26 21:31:21 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne looks around for a safe and not too wet spot to stay for the night **
[Mon Apr 26 21:31:24 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Mon Apr 26 21:31:32 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Look, I need to rest anyway"
[Mon Apr 26 21:31:42 2004] : (10) Nerin: Search Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Mon Apr 26 21:32:04 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Mon Apr 26 21:32:05 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Over there, looks like our best bet"
[Mon Apr 26 21:32:13 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Agreed
[Mon Apr 26 21:32:16 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne dismounts **
[Mon Apr 26 21:32:30 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne wraps herself in a winter blanket **
[Mon Apr 26 21:33:01 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella dismounts and gets her rations out **
[Mon Apr 26 21:33:11 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella feeds her horse before eating herself **
[Mon Apr 26 21:33:13 2004] : ** (9) Huerney ties up horsey and tries to find some food... **
[Mon Apr 26 21:33:19 2004] : (9) Huerney: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [8,-2] = (6)
[Mon Apr 26 21:33:40 2004] : ** (10) Nerin ties up CC, and check the local area **
[Mon Apr 26 21:33:43 2004] : (11) DM: Not much to eat out here.
[Mon Apr 26 21:34:06 2004] : ** (9) Huerney gets out his rations after a fruitless search **
[Mon Apr 26 21:34:25 2004] : ** (10) Nerin does likewise **
[Mon Apr 26 21:34:37 2004] : ** (9) Huerney gives horsey dome oats to supplement the grass **
[Mon Apr 26 21:34:44 2004] : (9) Huerney: some
[Mon Apr 26 21:34:45 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne gets a ration or two out **
[Mon Apr 26 21:35:40 2004] : (11) DM: Night falls...
[Mon Apr 26 21:35:54 2004] : ** (9) Huerney does some spells **
[Mon Apr 26 21:35:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Alarm ( level 1, "Wards an area for 2 hours/level." )
[Mon Apr 26 21:36:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)" )
[Mon Apr 26 21:36:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Mon Apr 26 21:37:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Ok, i've set up a perimeter alarm"
[Mon Apr 26 21:37:06 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne takes a watch turn **
[Mon Apr 26 21:37:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: "You need the password... myfanwy to pass back in"
[Mon Apr 26 21:37:32 2004] : (10) Nerin: "wake me if you get sleepy Ahylanne"
[Mon Apr 26 21:38:10 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc it's an audible alarm
[Mon Apr 26 21:38:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Wake me next then Nerin"
[Mon Apr 26 21:38:33 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "I'd rather take first watch, if you don't mind. I need 8 hours solid sleep"
[Mon Apr 26 21:38:34 2004] : ** (9) Huerney sleeeps **
[Mon Apr 26 21:38:54 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "No problem Holly, I'll take the next"
[Mon Apr 26 21:39:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: zzz
[Mon Apr 26 21:39:08 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "I'll wake you then" :)
[Mon Apr 26 21:39:27 2004] : ** (10) Nerin tries to sleep **
[Mon Apr 26 21:39:31 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "ok"
[Mon Apr 26 21:39:36 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne goes to sleep **
[Mon Apr 26 21:39:46 2004] : (11) DM: Night passes...
[Mon Apr 26 21:39:55 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc ohhh the dots
[Mon Apr 26 21:40:01 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 21:40:03 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 26 21:40:13 2004] : (11) DM: Dawn rises...
[Mon Apr 26 21:40:23 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc she does?
[Mon Apr 26 21:40:47 2004] : ** (9) Huerney watches the sun come up on his shift **
[Mon Apr 26 21:40:57 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc Isn't that supposed to be damp?
[Mon Apr 26 21:41:06 2004] : (11) DM: ooc whatever
[Mon Apr 26 21:41:13 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella wakes up and studies her book over breakfast **
[Mon Apr 26 21:41:33 2004] : ** (9) Huerney waits for the others to awake before he does his singing **
[Mon Apr 26 21:41:47 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne wakes up and readies herself to leave **
[Mon Apr 26 21:41:47 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Lets get away from here as soon as possible"
[Mon Apr 26 21:41:53 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne checks on her horse and Ananiel **
[Mon Apr 26 21:41:59 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "agreed"
[Mon Apr 26 21:42:20 2004] : (9) Huerney: "yeah, let's"
[Mon Apr 26 21:42:23 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella doesn't seem to hear anything **
[Mon Apr 26 21:42:45 2004] : (11) DM: Heading off?
[Mon Apr 26 21:42:46 2004] : ** (10) Nerin readies to leave **
[Mon Apr 26 21:42:57 2004] : ** (9) Huerney gives horsey some more oats then eats some rations **
[Mon Apr 26 21:43:19 2004] : ** (9) Huerney packs up the mounts up **
[Mon Apr 26 21:43:19 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Let us go"
[Mon Apr 26 21:43:20 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella starts at all the movement around her and gets up to pack **
[Mon Apr 26 21:43:37 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne mounts and gets started **
[Mon Apr 26 21:43:42 2004] : (9) Huerney: Huerney White-eye Tried to cast Eagle's Splendor but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Mon Apr 26 21:43:55 2004] : (9) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)" )
[Mon Apr 26 21:44:02 2004] : (11) DM: As you head off. There's a lound clanging noise like an alarm bell. (Someone forgot to disable it...)
[Mon Apr 26 21:44:09 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 26 21:44:10 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 26 21:44:31 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO
[Mon Apr 26 21:44:32 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc But we're not naming names, are we, HUERNEY?
[Mon Apr 26 21:44:35 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc only on 'entering' it :P
[Mon Apr 26 21:44:39 2004] : (11) DM: A group of nearby birds take off into the air.
[Mon Apr 26 21:44:52 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "What was that ?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:45:07 2004] : (11) DM: ooc But it's funnier my way.
[Mon Apr 26 21:45:22 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc certainly
[Mon Apr 26 21:45:26 2004] : (10) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 26 21:45:31 2004] : (13) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 21:46:07 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Huerney...do something"
[Mon Apr 26 21:46:13 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Myfanwy"
[Mon Apr 26 21:46:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: umm
[Mon Apr 26 21:46:37 2004] : (9) Huerney: "It stops after 6 seconds"
[Mon Apr 26 21:46:38 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne says again, louder "Myfanwy" **
[Mon Apr 26 21:46:51 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Don't leave it here, you should always clean up after yourself"
[Mon Apr 26 21:46:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: "or, it has done in th epast"
[Mon Apr 26 21:46:59 2004] : (11) DM: Clanging stops.
[Mon Apr 26 21:47:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Ah, see"
[Mon Apr 26 21:47:29 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Hope that wasn't loud enough to 'Wake the dead'!"
[Mon Apr 26 21:47:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Useful in some ways, if a tad limited"
[Mon Apr 26 21:47:46 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Good"
[Mon Apr 26 21:47:50 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Let us go then"
[Mon Apr 26 21:47:54 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne starts off **
[Mon Apr 26 21:48:01 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Don't say that, Nerin!"
[Mon Apr 26 21:48:20 2004] : ** (9) Huerney heads south **
[Mon Apr 26 21:48:33 2004] : ** (10) Nerin heads off chuckling quietly **
[Mon Apr 26 21:48:34 2004] : (11) DM: You ride off down the hill. Along the way you pass a dead sheep.
[Mon Apr 26 21:48:48 2004] : (11) DM: A solitary crow pecks at it's eyeball.
[Mon Apr 26 21:48:48 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Can't be much further now"
[Mon Apr 26 21:48:49 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne dismounts to see what happened to the sheep **
[Mon Apr 26 21:49:02 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 26 21:49:06 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Mon Apr 26 21:49:19 2004] : (11) DM: The crow looks up as you approach. Appearing unbothered by your presence.
[Mon Apr 26 21:49:48 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne beckons to Ananiel **
[Mon Apr 26 21:49:59 2004] : (11) DM: It hops off a short distance when Ahylanne approaches.
[Mon Apr 26 21:50:11 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella dismounts and joins Ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 26 21:50:17 2004] : (11) DM: Looks like an animal attack. Belly torn open.
[Mon Apr 26 21:50:18 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Is that the same one?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:50:22 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne examines the sheep, keeping an eye on the crow **
[Mon Apr 26 21:50:29 2004] : (11) DM: It's a crow. Not a raven.
[Mon Apr 26 21:50:31 2004] : ** (10) Nerin patiently watches Ahylanne play with the birdies **
[Mon Apr 26 21:50:47 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc Like I know!
[Mon Apr 26 21:50:57 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne tries to find out what kind of animal attacked the sheep, looks for tracks **
[Mon Apr 26 21:51:01 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Mon Apr 26 21:51:15 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: ooc track is wilderness lore, isn't it ?
[Mon Apr 26 21:51:16 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Mon Apr 26 21:51:33 2004] : (11) DM: Can't see any prints/
[Mon Apr 26 21:51:50 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Animal attack it seems, but I can't make out what animal"
[Mon Apr 26 21:51:53 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Strange"
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:05 2004] : (11) Crow.: *caw*
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:13 2004] : (9) Huerney: Hmm
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:15 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Shut up!"
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:20 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne looks at the crwo carefully **
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:22 2004] : (9) Huerney: "That's odd"
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:28 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:37 2004] : (11) DM: The crow cocks it head to get a better look at Ayhlanne.
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:46 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella watches Harimau trying to sneak up on the crow **
[Mon Apr 26 21:52:47 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Are you lot going to play spot the animal all day?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:53:21 2004] : (11) DM: The crow launches itself into the air just before the cat pounces.
[Mon Apr 26 21:53:39 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella laughs as Harimau returns to her **
[Mon Apr 26 21:53:41 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "That crow was strange"
[Mon Apr 26 21:53:51 2004] : (11) DM: It circles above.
[Mon Apr 26 21:54:06 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Better luck next time, my friend. Not that you would like a mouth full of feathers"
[Mon Apr 26 21:54:17 2004] : (10) Nerin: "It was a crow"
[Mon Apr 26 21:54:40 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne sends Ananiel up in the sky towards the crow **
[Mon Apr 26 21:54:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 26 21:55:16 2004] : (11) DM: Ananiel circles a bit but seems reluctant to attack.
[Mon Apr 26 21:55:18 2004] : (9) Huerney: "take out that stuid bird"
[Mon Apr 26 21:55:31 2004] : ** (10) Nerin draws his bow **
[Mon Apr 26 21:55:34 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne beckons to Ananniel to come back and mounts **
[Mon Apr 26 21:55:49 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "No !"
[Mon Apr 26 21:55:50 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Nah, not even worth the arrow"
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:06 2004] : (9) Huerney: "You could have got Ananiel to do it"
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: "what if it's spying on us?"
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:20 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "He does not seem at ease"
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:28 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "There is something sstrange going on"
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:44 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Why the big fuss about a damn crow??"
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:45 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "If he is, hs's probably not the only one"
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:47 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne looks around **
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:52 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella shrugs and mounts **
[Mon Apr 26 21:56:57 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Well, if there's nothing else here, let's just go"
[Mon Apr 26 21:57:03 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "ok"
[Mon Apr 26 21:57:09 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15)
[Mon Apr 26 21:57:10 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Finally!"
[Mon Apr 26 21:57:22 2004] : ** (10) Nerin moves off south **
[Mon Apr 26 21:57:32 2004] : ** (9) Huerney follows Nerin **
[Mon Apr 26 21:57:35 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella follows the mighty warrior **
[Mon Apr 26 21:57:48 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne follows, watching the skies **
[Mon Apr 26 21:58:21 2004] : (11) DM: You decend into the Hoon river valley. A region of arable farms and small.
[Mon Apr 26 21:58:36 2004] : (11) DM: farming villages/hamlets.
[Mon Apr 26 21:59:10 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella takes a good look at the surroundings **
[Mon Apr 26 21:59:58 2004] : ** (9) Huerney smiles to be back in more civilised country **
[Mon Apr 26 22:00:19 2004] : ** (10) Nerin relaxes slightly **
[Mon Apr 26 22:00:27 2004] : (11) DM: Make a spot check.
[Mon Apr 26 22:00:38 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Apr 26 22:00:45 2004] : (13) Hollyella: Harimau: Spot [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Mon Apr 26 22:00:46 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21)
[Mon Apr 26 22:01:15 2004] : (9) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [8,-2] = (6)
[Mon Apr 26 22:01:19 2004] : (10) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Mon Apr 26 22:03:11 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Hmmm"
[Mon Apr 26 22:03:19 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "the crow is still around"
[Mon Apr 26 22:03:23 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "I don't like that"
[Mon Apr 26 22:03:29 2004] : (10) Nerin: "I'm starting to think there may be something in this crow business"
[Mon Apr 26 22:03:53 2004] : (10) Nerin: "You noticed too Ahylanne?"
[Mon Apr 26 22:03:55 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I said it might be a spy"
[Mon Apr 26 22:03:59 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "I did"
[Mon Apr 26 22:04:09 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "From friend, foe or death?"
[Mon Apr 26 22:04:11 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "I told you, this crow looked at me as if it knew me"
[Mon Apr 26 22:04:13 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Not sure if its the same one each time"
[Mon Apr 26 22:04:21 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Err, not sure"
[Mon Apr 26 22:05:11 2004] : (9) Huerney: : Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15)
[Mon Apr 26 22:05:26 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne swears **
[Mon Apr 26 22:05:43 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Damned it, If only I had prepared that spell"
[Mon Apr 26 22:06:00 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Which one?"
[Mon Apr 26 22:06:05 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne dismounts and goes closer to the crow **
[Mon Apr 26 22:06:10 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Speak with animals"
[Mon Apr 26 22:06:25 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne addresses the crow" **
[Mon Apr 26 22:06:31 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: Why are you following us ?
[Mon Apr 26 22:06:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: "It might not spak to you anyway"
[Mon Apr 26 22:06:43 2004] : (11) Crow: *Caw*
[Mon Apr 26 22:06:58 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne readies her bow and threatens the crow **
[Mon Apr 26 22:07:27 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Crows and ravens are associated with our friend back there and his servants"
[Mon Apr 26 22:07:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Maybe he's just keeping tabs to make sure we're progressing"
[Mon Apr 26 22:08:08 2004] : (10) Nerin: "Well either way, there's not a lot we can do about it"
[Mon Apr 26 22:08:23 2004] : ** (10) Nerin gee's CC along **
[Mon Apr 26 22:08:25 2004] : (14) Ayhlanne: "Yes, and maybe it is just one of those animal companions helping a nasty wizard keep an eye on us"
[Mon Apr 26 22:08:42 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne aims **
[Mon Apr 26 22:08:49 2004] : (13) Hollyella: "Nor would I want to do anything as long as we don't know whose spy this might be"
[Mon Apr 26 22:09:15 2004] : ** (10) Nerin rides along slowly **
[Mon Apr 26 22:09:30 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne lowers her bow and mounts **
[Mon Apr 26 22:09:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: "well, as I said, they're often associated with you know who"
[Mon Apr 26 22:09:42 2004] : ** (14) Ayhlanne follows, keeping an eye on the crow **
[Mon Apr 26 22:09:47 2004] : ** (9) Huerney rides on **
[Mon Apr 26 22:10:00 2004] : ** (13) Hollyella follows Nerin **
[Mon Apr 26 22:10:42 2004] : (11) Crow: Okay. Eventually after some more travelling you reach Port Hoon.
[Mon Apr 26 22:10:47 2004] : (11) DM: GAME END