Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 19 April 2004

[Mon Apr 19 19:19:07 2004] : (5) DM: GAME START
[Mon Apr 19 19:19:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: I'm fine :)
[Mon Apr 19 19:19:32 2004] : (5) DM: Dawn breaks over your little camp in the moutains near Fort Garth,
[Mon Apr 19 19:19:53 2004] : (6) Huerney: YAWN loudly
[Mon Apr 19 19:20:19 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy awakes and has breakfast after seeing to her animals **
[Mon Apr 19 19:20:21 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne is up and alert already **
[Mon Apr 19 19:20:40 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Wow that sleep spell really helped me get off quickly... to sleep"
[Mon Apr 19 19:20:50 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella wakes up and starts reading over breakfast **
[Mon Apr 19 19:20:59 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Glad you kicked me when it was my turn to watch"
[Mon Apr 19 19:21:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: "so we noticed Huerney"
[Mon Apr 19 19:21:22 2004] : (5) DM: ooc reading? They get the daily papers up here?
[Mon Apr 19 19:21:39 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella slaps the DM :P **
[Mon Apr 19 19:21:57 2004] : ** (6) Huerney sings his morning psyching up songs **
[Mon Apr 19 19:22:13 2004] : (5) DM: ooc Seriously. What are you reading?
[Mon Apr 19 19:22:39 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc My spellbook
[Mon Apr 19 19:22:39 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc /me looks in her backpack to make sure Holy hasn't had access to her diary
[Mon Apr 19 19:22:42 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Let's see if there's anything to eat around here in the mornings"
[Mon Apr 19 19:22:48 2004] : (6) Huerney: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [15,-2] = (13)
[Mon Apr 19 19:23:14 2004] : ** (4) Nerin does some stretches **
[Mon Apr 19 19:23:17 2004] : (5) DM: Your snares have a couple of rabbits etc.
[Mon Apr 19 19:23:31 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Hmm, found some rabbits"
[Mon Apr 19 19:23:44 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Rabbit for breakfast anyone?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:23:50 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Sure
[Mon Apr 19 19:23:54 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Oh yes, that'll do me"
[Mon Apr 19 19:23:57 2004] : ** (6) Huerney makes a small fire and starts cooking **
[Mon Apr 19 19:24:06 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Needs some veg though"
[Mon Apr 19 19:24:10 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: Thanks but no thanks, just finished a "delicious" ration ;)
[Mon Apr 19 19:24:14 2004] : (6) Huerney: HINT HINT
[Mon Apr 19 19:24:19 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "morning rabbit gives you some wit"
[Mon Apr 19 19:24:32 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Mon Apr 19 19:24:43 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Two rabbits don't feed four people"
[Mon Apr 19 19:24:44 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks about **
[Mon Apr 19 19:24:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Theres some green stuff here"
[Mon Apr 19 19:25:00 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne comes back with an armfull of wild asparagus and wild leak **
[Mon Apr 19 19:25:02 2004] : (5) DM: You find some tasty green things.
[Mon Apr 19 19:25:04 2004] : (6) Huerney: "At least not these ones"
[Mon Apr 19 19:25:13 2004] : ** (6) Huerney chucks it all into the pot **
[Mon Apr 19 19:25:42 2004] : (5) DM: Asparagus and leak at the same time? Isn't one a spring veg and the other a authm one?
[Mon Apr 19 19:25:55 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Mon Apr 19 19:26:08 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc the seasons are all messed up from the planar problem
[Mon Apr 19 19:26:10 2004] : (5) DM: Autm? Autum? Fall.!
[Mon Apr 19 19:26:11 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc leek
[Mon Apr 19 19:26:11 2004] : (7) Hollyella: You have leaks from spring onwards
[Mon Apr 19 19:26:19 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 19 19:26:30 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 19 19:26:36 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc tomatoes ? :P
[Mon Apr 19 19:26:47 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc I have leaks all year round, the supermarket howevewr has leeks all year round
[Mon Apr 19 19:27:27 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc whatever whatevwr means
[Mon Apr 19 19:27:29 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 19 19:27:30 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc very sharp
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:03 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Right, get your plates... Here we go"
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:16 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Err, maybe mugs would be better"
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:16 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella hands her plate to Huerney **
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:25 2004] : (5) DM: Listen checks.
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:30 2004] : ** (4) Nerin holds his bowl out **
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:33 2004] : (6) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [12,-2] = (10)
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:34 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy packs her stuff and wanders around a bit, happy to be outside again **
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Listen: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:36 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 19 19:28:45 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Mon Apr 19 19:29:30 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Mon Apr 19 19:29:37 2004] : (5) Man in brown leathers: "*Ahem* Hullo."
[Mon Apr 19 19:29:48 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne turns around quickly **
[Mon Apr 19 19:29:50 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Hello
[Mon Apr 19 19:29:53 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "hello"
[Mon Apr 19 19:29:55 2004] : (5) Man in brown leathers: A comes out from behind a nearby bush.
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:00 2004] : ** (4) Nerin spins round, hand to his dagger **
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:04 2004] : ** (6) Huerney looks round to see where the voice came from **
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:06 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne makes a move towards her bow **
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:17 2004] : (5) Man in brown leathers: "Hey, Easy there. I mean you no harm."
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:18 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy stops and looks **
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Shouldn't go creeping up on people like that"
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:33 2004] : (5) Man in brown leathers: "Harald's the game."
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:42 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella takes a good look at the man, but doesn't get up **
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:43 2004] : (6) Huerney: "huh?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:30:50 2004] : (5) Harald: name
[Mon Apr 19 19:31:01 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Well met, Harald
[Mon Apr 19 19:31:23 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne gets up **
[Mon Apr 19 19:31:34 2004] : ** (4) Nerin straightens **
[Mon Apr 19 19:31:35 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Hello Harald"
[Mon Apr 19 19:31:38 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc Last name Hardrada?
[Mon Apr 19 19:31:42 2004] : (5) Harald: "Mind if I join you. I have some fish to add to the pot."
[Mon Apr 19 19:31:45 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Hi Harald"
[Mon Apr 19 19:31:57 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Fish rabbit, leeks and asparagus
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:03 2004] : (5) Harald: He presents to find rainbow trout.
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:03 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "this sounds like a feast"
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:09 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Umm, I'm not sure it will go too well with rabbit, and it's already cooked"
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:27 2004] : (6) Huerney: "But you can have some, Myfanwy ate rations"
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:29 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "How about we roast the fish in the ashes?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:40 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Good idea"
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:48 2004] : (5) Harald: "An excellent suggestion."
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:52 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc /me gets out the aluminium foil
[Mon Apr 19 19:32:57 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella takes the trout and cleans it **
[Mon Apr 19 19:33:04 2004] : ** (5) Harald sits down on a handy rock. **
[Mon Apr 19 19:33:06 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy watches a lil longer, then continues her strolling around **
[Mon Apr 19 19:33:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: "so Harald, what brings you along here?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:33:30 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne looks closely at Harald **
[Mon Apr 19 19:33:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: "So, what brings you to the Garth pass Harald?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:33:44 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Aren't you afraid to approach us all alone? You're braver than the city guards" :)
[Mon Apr 19 19:33:46 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 19 19:33:46 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc weapons, clothes ?
[Mon Apr 19 19:34:06 2004] : (5) Harald: Harald is dressed in brown mottled lathers. He carries a long bow on his back and a long hunting knife on one side as well as a small backpack.
[Mon Apr 19 19:34:42 2004] : (5) Harald: "So... What brings you to his rather remote mountains?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:34:44 2004] : (6) Huerney: "it's only a small fort Holly, not a city"
[Mon Apr 19 19:35:06 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "wow, I don't think I'd know where to start to answer taht question"
[Mon Apr 19 19:35:16 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "If you say so, Huerney, I've never been here before"
[Mon Apr 19 19:35:21 2004] : (5) Harald: Harald looks puzzled by Hollyella's remark but smiles briefly.
[Mon Apr 19 19:35:35 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "What brings YOU here ?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:36:34 2004] : (5) Harald: "Hunting."
[Mon Apr 19 19:36:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Hunting for fish?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:37:00 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "just hunting ?...and you come along with fish ?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:37:04 2004] : (7) Hollyella: :)
[Mon Apr 19 19:38:22 2004] : (6) Huerney: "You must be good at hunting, the fish are rather jiucy looking"
[Mon Apr 19 19:38:41 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Bet I couldn't catch anything like as nice as them"
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:01 2004] : (5) Harald: "I ensure the local wildlife doesn't get out of hand and terrorize the local villages."
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "They smell great, we'd better eat them before they turn too dry"
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:20 2004] : (4) Nerin: "You terrorize the local villages??"
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:29 2004] : ** (6) Huerney chuckles **
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:31 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:34 2004] : (5) Harald: *frown*
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:40 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "local wildlife ahas a tendancy to do that ? What kind of wild is that ?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:43 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Oh right, sorry"
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:54 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella smiles at Nerin **
[Mon Apr 19 19:39:55 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Bit early in the morning"
[Mon Apr 19 19:40:07 2004] : ** (6) Huerney finishes diching up the stew **
[Mon Apr 19 19:40:16 2004] : (6) Huerney: dishing
[Mon Apr 19 19:40:30 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy hugs a tree here and there :P **
[Mon Apr 19 19:40:35 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Bit of bread would have been nice. Never mind"
[Mon Apr 19 19:41:20 2004] : (5) Harald: "Well, usually it's your bears and the like. But a few months ago all sorts of peculiar creature started turning up. Very odd. Seems to have stopped though."
[Mon Apr 19 19:41:31 2004] : ** (6) Huerney picks out a tune on his lute **
[Mon Apr 19 19:41:36 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "What kind of peculiar creatures ?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:41:42 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What kind of creature?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:42:10 2004] : (6) Huerney: #"Harald the man, he does what he can, keeps the villages happy, so their life aint crappy"#
[Mon Apr 19 19:42:19 2004] : (5) Harald: "Strange, otherworldly creatures. Nothing I'd seem before."
[Mon Apr 19 19:42:21 2004] : (6) Huerney: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+17] -> [14,17] = (31)
[Mon Apr 19 19:42:46 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What do they look like?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:42:47 2004] : (5) Harald: Harald chuckles at the song.
[Mon Apr 19 19:43:02 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "They're not invisible, are they?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:44:15 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We've had our share of invisible and otherworldly creatures lately"
[Mon Apr 19 19:44:33 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Yeah we encountered some things like that recently"
[Mon Apr 19 19:44:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "And even a bit more than our share"
[Mon Apr 19 19:44:42 2004] : (5) Harald: "All sorts, winged creatures with hours, bizzarre one legged beast the bright green stripes and several arms."
[Mon Apr 19 19:44:45 2004] : (4) Nerin: "indeed. Hopefully we wont see the likes of that for while"
[Mon Apr 19 19:45:02 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Mon Apr 19 19:45:07 2004] : (6) Huerney: : Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+12] -> [20,12] = (32)
[Mon Apr 19 19:45:15 2004] : (6) Huerney: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Mon Apr 19 19:45:21 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Possibly our encounters have been related"
[Mon Apr 19 19:45:37 2004] : (5) Harald: ooc WInged creatures where probably quasits or imps.
[Mon Apr 19 19:45:51 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy returns to camp and sits down to listen **
[Mon Apr 19 19:45:54 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I don't like the sound of that, Nerin, I hope you're wrong"
[Mon Apr 19 19:45:56 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc it was the other thing I was worried about
[Mon Apr 19 19:46:04 2004] : (5) Harald: "You know something about those creatures? It right puzzled me."
[Mon Apr 19 19:46:08 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Mon Apr 19 19:46:50 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Oh, I dont pretend to know much about them, Huerney here is the guy for that"
[Mon Apr 19 19:47:20 2004] : (4) Nerin: "But we did fight some creatures that could match your descriptions"
[Mon Apr 19 19:47:21 2004] : (6) Huerney: "There were lots of extra-planar creatures about"
[Mon Apr 19 19:47:33 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc brb
[Mon Apr 19 19:47:36 2004] : (6) Huerney: "We saw a Hound Archon at one point"
[Mon Apr 19 19:47:39 2004] : (5) Harald: ooc Huerney, there are many planes and many bizzare creatures in them. The description is too vague to identify a particular one.
[Mon Apr 19 19:47:48 2004] : (6) Huerney: "So it was all sorts of planes invilved"
[Mon Apr 19 19:47:48 2004] : ** (4) Nerin rubs his shoulder at the memory **
[Mon Apr 19 19:47:59 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "It's the big one that's got me puzzled, do you have any idea what if could have been, Huerney?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:48:52 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc back
[Mon Apr 19 19:49:00 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Doesn't ring any bells from any stories or songs"
[Mon Apr 19 19:49:42 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "And how did you keep them at bay ?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:50:39 2004] : (5) Harald: "I followed and observed. Most seemed no threat. Most disappeared back to where ever the came from eventually."
[Mon Apr 19 19:51:04 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I see. Have you had any contact with the wizards around the region ?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:51:08 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Asked wquestions ?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:51:39 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Zarah at Fort Garth for instance?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:51:40 2004] : (5) Harald: "I don't have dealing with wizards. They can stay in there cities where they belong."
[Mon Apr 19 19:52:00 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "You're so right" :)
[Mon Apr 19 19:52:18 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Speaking of the Fort, I wonder if they are in a better mood this morning"
[Mon Apr 19 19:52:52 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Is there anywhere around here where some evil needs blighting?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:53:07 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Old cave full of undead type thing"
[Mon Apr 19 19:53:13 2004] : (5) Harald: "Forth Garth has been unfriendly of late. Some troubles in the city so I've heard. Doesn't concern me of course."
[Mon Apr 19 19:53:24 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Or a tomb of a fallen evil lord"
[Mon Apr 19 19:54:17 2004] : (5) Harald: "Not that I'm aware of."
[Mon Apr 19 19:54:25 2004] : (6) Huerney: "ah well"
[Mon Apr 19 19:54:46 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Sounds like a boring place to be, if you ask me"
[Mon Apr 19 19:54:49 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Well, I suppose we should be on our way"
[Mon Apr 19 19:55:29 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Lets pack up and see if the fort's any more receptive this morning, like Nerin suggested"
[Mon Apr 19 19:55:42 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: All ready *smile*
[Mon Apr 19 19:55:48 2004] : ** (4) Nerin washes out his bowl and packs up **
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:03 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I still don't know why they were so rude"
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:12 2004] : (5) Harald: "Well, thank you for the meal. Farewell."
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:20 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella puts her book and plate into her saddlebag and saddles her horse **
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:24 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: Farewell Harald
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:28 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Maybe still a little jumpy from all the planar creatures"
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Does everyone think we should go back, or should we head straight for Doeduk, or even Port Hoon?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:40 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "farewell"
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:44 2004] : (6) Huerney: "See you Harald"
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:49 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "You're welcome, and thank you for that delicious fish"
[Mon Apr 19 19:56:59 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Farewell, Harald" :)
[Mon Apr 19 19:57:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Goodbye harald. Fare thee well"
[Mon Apr 19 19:57:34 2004] : (5) Harald: Harald disappears into the shrubbery with hardly a rustle.
[Mon Apr 19 19:57:52 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Does everyone think we should go back, or should we head straight for LUKERN, or even Port Hoon?"
[Mon Apr 19 19:57:57 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc oops
[Mon Apr 19 19:58:00 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Strange"
[Mon Apr 19 19:58:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 19 19:58:09 2004] : (5) DM: ooc I thought you had the wrong world
[Mon Apr 19 19:58:27 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I don't really care, I am not sure we'd have much to do in Fort Garth to tell you the truth, but I could be mistaken"
[Mon Apr 19 19:58:27 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc could be the same one
[Mon Apr 19 19:58:46 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "It's all the same to me" :)
[Mon Apr 19 19:59:07 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I think we could find out what the fallout of Darvin's assassination was"
[Mon Apr 19 19:59:18 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: Being caught up in a city so soon after being in the caves isn't really what I dream of... A couple of days in the open tho is much more appealing
[Mon Apr 19 19:59:32 2004] : (6) Huerney: "If something odd's going on in the dukedom, it's a good place to find out some info"
[Mon Apr 19 19:59:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Assassanation? He murdered someone?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:00:06 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: I beleive he preferred to call it revenge...
[Mon Apr 19 20:00:09 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Indeed, the commander of the fort"
[Mon Apr 19 20:00:19 2004] : ** (4) Nerin raises his eyebrows **
[Mon Apr 19 20:00:27 2004] : (6) Huerney: "From what Darvin told us he deserved it"
[Mon Apr 19 20:00:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: "and you wonder why they were a touch hostile?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:00:37 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I am ready to follow, but Myfanwy does have a point there"
[Mon Apr 19 20:00:47 2004] : (6) Huerney: "You were there Nerin"
[Mon Apr 19 20:01:04 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy smiles at Ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 19 20:01:23 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I dislike killing, whatever the reason. But I accept it may be necessary sometimes"
[Mon Apr 19 20:01:29 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc so I was. I'd forgotten, lol
[Mon Apr 19 20:01:48 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc I'd been thinking i'd met you just after
[Mon Apr 19 20:02:12 2004] : (6) Huerney: "we were exhonerated, Darvin escaped"
[Mon Apr 19 20:02:12 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "yeah, sure"
[Mon Apr 19 20:02:16 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "ok, what next ?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:02:30 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne gets all ready and jumping about" **
[Mon Apr 19 20:02:32 2004] : (6) Huerney: "So we should be considered friends there"
[Mon Apr 19 20:02:44 2004] : ** (4) Nerin shakes his head in confusion **
[Mon Apr 19 20:02:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Ah well, must be running out of room up top"
[Mon Apr 19 20:03:08 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne laughs **
[Mon Apr 19 20:03:20 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I like the expression, it happens to me more than once a day !"
[Mon Apr 19 20:03:46 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Are we ready to try again?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:04:18 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I don't mind either way"
[Mon Apr 19 20:04:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Might as well, while we're here"
[Mon Apr 19 20:04:38 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Maybe we should just head on back into the Dukedom"
[Mon Apr 19 20:04:44 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Ok then"
[Mon Apr 19 20:05:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I suppose a couple of hours won't make much difference"
[Mon Apr 19 20:05:07 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: "Might I ask.... What is it you want in there in the first place? Maybe I'm out of room in top too... ;)"
[Mon Apr 19 20:05:19 2004] : (5) DM: ooc brb
[Mon Apr 19 20:05:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: "After all, knowledge is power, apparently"
[Mon Apr 19 20:05:30 2004] : (4) Nerin: "hmph"
[Mon Apr 19 20:05:47 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "talk to Zahra maybe ?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:05:56 2004] : (6) Huerney: "To find out what has happened around here in the few weeks we've been away"
[Mon Apr 19 20:06:06 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Exactly Ayhlanne"
[Mon Apr 19 20:06:25 2004] : ** (6) Huerney packs his horse, puts on his armour then mounts horsey **
[Mon Apr 19 20:06:51 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella mounts **
[Mon Apr 19 20:06:55 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: "Hmmm.... As long as we get back in the open before too long I guess it's okay with me..."
[Mon Apr 19 20:06:57 2004] : (5) DM: ooc back
[Mon Apr 19 20:07:05 2004] : (6) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)" )
[Mon Apr 19 20:07:08 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy mounts, tad disappointed **
[Mon Apr 19 20:07:09 2004] : ** (4) Nerin kits up and mounts up **
[Mon Apr 19 20:07:29 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Only a couple of hours Myf."
[Mon Apr 19 20:07:31 2004] : (6) Huerney: "It's not urban Myf, it's a small fort"
[Mon Apr 19 20:07:55 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "We'll leave as soon as we can, Myfanwy"
[Mon Apr 19 20:08:03 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: "Yeah, yeah, and the dwarf thing was only a day too :P"
[Mon Apr 19 20:08:10 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "indeed"
[Mon Apr 19 20:08:12 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: *sighs*
[Mon Apr 19 20:08:29 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Alright, alright"
[Mon Apr 19 20:08:53 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella rides on **
[Mon Apr 19 20:09:17 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Apr 19 20:09:19 2004] : (6) Huerney: "OK, we'll see if we can get in, speak to Zarah, then leave"
[Mon Apr 19 20:09:36 2004] : (4) Nerin: "and no animal noises this time!"
[Mon Apr 19 20:09:39 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "sounds good"
[Mon Apr 19 20:09:39 2004] : ** (6) Huerney moves with the others **
[Mon Apr 19 20:09:48 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Hmm, yeah"
[Mon Apr 19 20:09:55 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne mounts and advances **
[Mon Apr 19 20:10:03 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella grins **
[Mon Apr 19 20:10:12 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I liked those noises"
[Mon Apr 19 20:11:18 2004] : (5) DM: You reach the fort. It's manned as before and you see a patrol just ogging into the fort though the gates,
[Mon Apr 19 20:11:40 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy keeps at the back as usual **
[Mon Apr 19 20:11:59 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc brb phone
[Mon Apr 19 20:12:04 2004] : (5) DM: The soldiers are watching you but they're not aiming their crossbows yet,
[Mon Apr 19 20:12:48 2004] : ** (6) Huerney rides up with a blank face **
[Mon Apr 19 20:13:00 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella looks at the "heroes" **
[Mon Apr 19 20:13:07 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: "Anyone has a white flag handy?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:13:12 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy grins **
[Mon Apr 19 20:13:25 2004] : ** (4) Nerin rides up trying not to look too aggressive **
[Mon Apr 19 20:13:31 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Nah, where't the fun in that?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:13:55 2004] : (5) Soldier: "Halt! State your business with this fort."
[Mon Apr 19 20:14:01 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella rides up try to look aggressive (and failing) **
[Mon Apr 19 20:14:02 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy halts **
[Mon Apr 19 20:14:14 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella halts **
[Mon Apr 19 20:14:33 2004] : (6) Huerney: ""Special operatives on a mission from Port hoon into Westlin, returning back to see Zarah"
[Mon Apr 19 20:14:35 2004] : (5) Soldier: ooc lol. Gnomes don't look aggresive.
[Mon Apr 19 20:15:03 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc That's why she fails :)
[Mon Apr 19 20:15:08 2004] : (5) Soldier: "Wait there!" (says something to another solider who runs off)
[Mon Apr 19 20:15:34 2004] : (5) Soldier: Minutes pass...
[Mon Apr 19 20:15:41 2004] : (4) Nerin: (whisper to Huerney) think they're going for more ammo?
[Mon Apr 19 20:15:47 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Id's have thought you'd remember the only bard to pass through here in months"
[Mon Apr 19 20:16:17 2004] : (7) Hollyella: (whispering: They need brains to be able to think) :)
[Mon Apr 19 20:16:34 2004] : (5) Soldier: A woman in a red robe appears on the gatehouse and looks out.
[Mon Apr 19 20:16:47 2004] : ** (6) Huerney looks at her **
[Mon Apr 19 20:16:55 2004] : (6) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [14,-2] = (12)
[Mon Apr 19 20:16:58 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Who's that?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:17:03 2004] : (5) Zarah: (Says something to the solder and soon the gates creak open."
[Mon Apr 19 20:17:06 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Mon Apr 19 20:17:09 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Dunno, can't see too well"
[Mon Apr 19 20:17:14 2004] : (4) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Mon Apr 19 20:17:20 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc brb loo
[Mon Apr 19 20:17:24 2004] : ** (4) Nerin has the sun in his eyes **
[Mon Apr 19 20:17:27 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Spot [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Mon Apr 19 20:18:02 2004] : (5) Solder: "Hurry up then!"
[Mon Apr 19 20:18:26 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella rides through the gate **
[Mon Apr 19 20:18:36 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Apr 19 20:18:38 2004] : ** (4) Nerin gees his horse throgh **
[Mon Apr 19 20:18:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What's the hurry anyway? Is there danger outside these walls?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:18:58 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc back
[Mon Apr 19 20:19:08 2004] : ** (6) Huerney rides in **
[Mon Apr 19 20:19:51 2004] : (5) Zarah: As you ride though the gate stablehands move to take your horses and Zarah waits on the steps leading the keep.
[Mon Apr 19 20:19:56 2004] : ** (6) Huerney dismounts and hands his horse's reins to anyone he rcognises **
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:05 2004] : ** (4) Nerin follows suit **
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:09 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella dismoounts and hands her horse over to the stablehand **
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:12 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: Ditto
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:15 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Hello again Zarah"
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:19 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:24 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy keeps Anwen close **
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:26 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Welcome."
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:38 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc /me didn't realise Holly was riding a cow
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:42 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Ah, today we're welcome, not so last night"
[Mon Apr 19 20:20:45 2004] : (5) Zarah: "We have much to discuss. If you would care to follow me to my office."
[Mon Apr 19 20:21:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Have we?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:21:01 2004] : ** (6) Huerney follows **
[Mon Apr 19 20:21:04 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Very funny, not! :P
[Mon Apr 19 20:21:15 2004] : ** (4) Nerin shrugs and follows **
[Mon Apr 19 20:21:16 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella follows **
[Mon Apr 19 20:21:20 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Apr 19 20:21:37 2004] : ** (6) Huerney listens to All around my hat **
[Mon Apr 19 20:22:05 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc That's *old*
[Mon Apr 19 20:22:06 2004] : (5) Zarah: (In the office)
[Mon Apr 19 20:22:13 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: ooc and good :P
[Mon Apr 19 20:22:39 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella finds herself a good place to look and listen **
[Mon Apr 19 20:22:43 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Your mission to Westlin appears to have been a success, yes?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:22:53 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Indeed, doubly so"
[Mon Apr 19 20:23:33 2004] : (6) Huerney: "We solved the plane problem, removed the clerics from power, and also banished a devil lord"
[Mon Apr 19 20:23:48 2004] : (6) Huerney: "That makes it triply I guess"
[Mon Apr 19 20:23:51 2004] : (5) Zarah: "I am impressed. The coucil will be pleased to hear that when you make your report."
[Mon Apr 19 20:24:04 2004] : ** (4) Nerin chuckles **
[Mon Apr 19 20:24:25 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc though techincally you didn't remove the clerics. They all got killed by the demons.
[Mon Apr 19 20:24:35 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella smiles **
[Mon Apr 19 20:24:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc we killed the leader :P
[Mon Apr 19 20:24:42 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc true.
[Mon Apr 19 20:25:22 2004] : (5) Zarah: "However, you have not returned at a good time. There are some,... difficulties..., in Lukern."
[Mon Apr 19 20:25:23 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Has much happened over here since we've been gone?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:25:36 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Things do seem very tense"
[Mon Apr 19 20:25:38 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, worried parents on the phone, I'm back
[Mon Apr 19 20:25:58 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Good to have you back :)
[Mon Apr 19 20:26:15 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: ooc They feed you ice cream and then worry? What was in the ice?????
[Mon Apr 19 20:26:23 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 19 20:26:42 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, not my parents, other parents
[Mon Apr 19 20:26:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc maybe it was Lice-Cream
[Mon Apr 19 20:26:52 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 19 20:26:54 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc can we assume I just followed in with everybody ?
[Mon Apr 19 20:26:56 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc eeeewwwww
[Mon Apr 19 20:26:58 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Gross!
[Mon Apr 19 20:27:02 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc most people only have one set.
[Mon Apr 19 20:27:30 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Most married people have two, though
[Mon Apr 19 20:27:34 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc Sure. Zarah is about to spill the beans on the Plot with a capital P.
[Mon Apr 19 20:27:39 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao, yes, but I work for an association that sends kids in other country for their studies, and the parents agree, and then they worry *sigh*
[Mon Apr 19 20:27:44 2004] : (6) Huerney: "SO what difficulties are there? Anything to do with the Duke and Captain Thurm?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:27:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: "anything we can do?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:27:59 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Difficulties again... *sigh*"
[Mon Apr 19 20:28:05 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc That's what parents are for: they have to worry ;)
[Mon Apr 19 20:29:01 2004] : (5) Zarah: "The difficulties concern the duke, yes. During the recent planar troubles the duke was precieved as weak due to his inability to contain the problem and the growing threat from Westlin."
[Mon Apr 19 20:29:36 2004] : (6) Huerney: "umm, OK"
[Mon Apr 19 20:29:47 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Some of the counts backed by some powerful merchants Attempted to gain control by assasinating duke Florin."
[Mon Apr 19 20:30:04 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Were they successful in either?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:30:24 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella listens intently, trying to understand what the talk is all about **
[Mon Apr 19 20:30:42 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: ooc Here we go again, kid forgot *sigh*
[Mon Apr 19 20:30:43 2004] : (5) Zarah: "The plot was foiled by the chance discovery of the delivery of the poison that was to be used."
[Mon Apr 19 20:31:04 2004] : (6) Huerney: "And the conspirators?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:32:15 2004] : (4) Nerin: "why do they always use poison?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:32:16 2004] : (5) Zarah: "The counts fled to their holdings where they remain relatively safe. Some of the merchants where captured and hanged."
[Mon Apr 19 20:32:27 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc was nearly gunpower :P
[Mon Apr 19 20:32:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 19 20:32:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 19 20:32:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Because poison is the coward's weapon, Nerin"
[Mon Apr 19 20:33:06 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc LOL, no catholics around to blame though
[Mon Apr 19 20:33:18 2004] : (5) Zarah: "A normal state of afairs in the intrigue of a court you might think. However, there are complications...."
[Mon Apr 19 20:33:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: "So true Holly"
[Mon Apr 19 20:33:29 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "oi, complications"
[Mon Apr 19 20:33:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "There always are"
[Mon Apr 19 20:34:15 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Duke Florin's madness and paranoia has grown worse. People are routinely taken off the streets and tortured and hanged."
[Mon Apr 19 20:34:53 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Do you think his madness is natural ? Or has he been possessed, or something of the kind ?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:35:01 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Sounds like eliminating him might be a good idea, actually"
[Mon Apr 19 20:35:06 2004] : (4) Nerin: "And where do we come in?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:35:11 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Indeed?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:35:23 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy frowns **
[Mon Apr 19 20:35:23 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Taxes have risen sharpely to pay for the Duke's growing army and security force. Especially since most merchants and money lenders have fled Lukern in fear of their lives."
[Mon Apr 19 20:35:53 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Well, before we eliminate him, we might want to check if he's acting of his own free will" "AZlthough the guy was pretty twisted in the first place I must say"
[Mon Apr 19 20:36:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you, Zarah"
[Mon Apr 19 20:36:31 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: "So all of a sudden we are assasins? What happened to justice and court?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:36:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Bastard and his stupid taxes"
[Mon Apr 19 20:36:40 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Well, yes. If my colleagues hadn't botched things in the first place none of this would have happened."
[Mon Apr 19 20:37:13 2004] : (4) Nerin: "So you were involved in the plot?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:37:14 2004] : (6) Huerney: "You colleagues? What is your position in this?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:37:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Who says we have to assassanate someone?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:37:42 2004] : (5) Zarah: "I suppose I must explain the position of the Academy in this."
[Mon Apr 19 20:37:56 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: "None I hope, but it seems to me you kind of like the idea Holly..."
[Mon Apr 19 20:38:17 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I don't mind killing sadistic people, but soldiers aren't really fair game"
[Mon Apr 19 20:38:27 2004] : (5) Zarah: "There are 3 main factions. The largest by fair have nothing to do with politics and stay in their ivory towers hiding from the world."
[Mon Apr 19 20:38:38 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I was talking of elimination, not of assassanation"
[Mon Apr 19 20:39:00 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: "Hmmm....."
[Mon Apr 19 20:39:33 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Removing him from power does not necessarily mean killing him"
[Mon Apr 19 20:39:51 2004] : (5) Zarah: "A small group support Duke Florin. And another group support the removal of the current Duke -- this is teh group of which I'm a member."
[Mon Apr 19 20:39:59 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Sounds like he deserves it if he's torturing people"
[Mon Apr 19 20:40:13 2004] : ** (3) Myfanwy keeps silent **
[Mon Apr 19 20:40:42 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Like I said before: I dislike killing, whatever the motive is"
[Mon Apr 19 20:40:48 2004] : (6) Huerney: "He already turnrd a blind eye to the slay8ing in cold blood of Darvin's parents, indeed sheltered the perpetrator"
[Mon Apr 19 20:41:17 2004] : (5) Zarah: "I must emphasis that I didn't condone the attempted assasination. Such crude methods are best suited to bardic tales."
[Mon Apr 19 20:41:18 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Two wrongs, Huerney. Two wrongs"
[Mon Apr 19 20:41:54 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Too right, Nerin"
[Mon Apr 19 20:42:50 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Who else, or rather, waht aother factions are in your group ?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:42:56 2004] : (6) Huerney: "more than two though"
[Mon Apr 19 20:43:07 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "So is there anything you *would* like us to do, Zarah?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:43:18 2004] : (6) Huerney: "What other form of retribution is just?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:43:32 2004] : ** (6) Huerney looks at Zarah **
[Mon Apr 19 20:43:41 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Hey, I resent that!"
[Mon Apr 19 20:43:59 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I don't condone assassination"
[Mon Apr 19 20:44:22 2004] : (6) Huerney: "But I believe that the wronged should be avanged publicly"
[Mon Apr 19 20:44:25 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Fair enough. I dont know anything about this Duke other than what you've told me"
[Mon Apr 19 20:44:56 2004] : (5) Zarah: "We have the backing of the counts of Port Hoon and Oswald's Tree. The garrison here and strangely enough the support of the Lukern thieves guild. ALthough I am uncertain of their motives."
[Mon Apr 19 20:45:27 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Hmmm, Kat's people"
[Mon Apr 19 20:45:35 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Indeed"
[Mon Apr 19 20:45:43 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "No-one ever is. Certains of the thieve's motives that is"
[Mon Apr 19 20:45:47 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Whispering: I might be able to find out :)
[Mon Apr 19 20:45:54 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I don't trust her at all"
[Mon Apr 19 20:46:06 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "And you're right not to"
[Mon Apr 19 20:47:14 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Can your assistance be relied upon? You have proven most resourceful previously. Or do you require more information?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:47:30 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "ok, and that makes us go against...the garrison at Lukern, who else ?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:47:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "So what would our assistance entail?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:47:48 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Any "figure" thazt we should know of and who is known to side with the Duke ?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:47:50 2004] : (6) Huerney: "What assistance is this exactly?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:48:12 2004] : (5) Zarah: "The wizards that support Lukern are a danger."
[Mon Apr 19 20:48:24 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I have no love of the Duke, but..."
[Mon Apr 19 20:48:40 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Powerful ?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:49:22 2004] : (5) Zarah: "It is unclear. It is suspected that some of their number have be delving in procribed research into dark necromany."
[Mon Apr 19 20:49:32 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc proscribed
[Mon Apr 19 20:49:57 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I see"
[Mon Apr 19 20:50:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: "That doesn't sound good"
[Mon Apr 19 20:50:11 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Not good at all"
[Mon Apr 19 20:50:12 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "None of the wizards in the academy have turned on you ? No mole you'd know of ?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:50:39 2004] : (6) Huerney: "err, would this be the sort of spells that would set a couple of invisible stalkers onto us by anychance"
[Mon Apr 19 20:50:52 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Those I mentioned where part of the Academy. Maybe their are other who have yet to revel their alleigence."
[Mon Apr 19 20:51:06 2004] : (6) Huerney: "As far as I know, they don't tend to come to our plane by theirselves"
[Mon Apr 19 20:51:15 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Understood"
[Mon Apr 19 20:51:38 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Invisible Stalkers? The can be summoned to perform tasks. You encountered some?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:51:56 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Yes, just yesterday as a matter of fact"
[Mon Apr 19 20:52:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Aye, we did"
[Mon Apr 19 20:52:24 2004] : (4) Nerin: "and I'd rather not again"
[Mon Apr 19 20:52:52 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Attacked us for seemingly no reason"
[Mon Apr 19 20:52:56 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Hmmm. That is interesting news."
[Mon Apr 19 20:53:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: brb, loo
[Mon Apr 19 20:54:01 2004] : (5) Zarah: "The wizards must have scryed you returning."
[Mon Apr 19 20:54:20 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "great, we are spied upon"
[Mon Apr 19 20:54:25 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Yes, I don't suppose you have some way of making them more visible by any chance"
[Mon Apr 19 20:54:41 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Maybe some glitterdust scrolls would work"
[Mon Apr 19 20:55:00 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Of course."
[Mon Apr 19 20:56:19 2004] : (5) Zarah: (Zarah rumages around in a cupboard.) "Ah ha. here we are."
[Mon Apr 19 20:56:33 2004] : (5) Zarah: She hands over a small pouch tied at the top.
[Mon Apr 19 20:56:48 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Glitterdust. Should do the trick nicely.
[Mon Apr 19 20:56:51 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Umm, what's in it?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:56:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Apr 19 20:57:45 2004] : (6) Huerney: "How many uses?"
[Mon Apr 19 20:58:41 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: ooc I'm sorry guys, but I'm just not up to gaming tonight, too much on my mind. Talk to you all later *hugs*
[Mon Apr 19 20:58:44 2004] : (3) Myfanwy: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Apr 19 20:58:44 2004] : (3) Myfanwy (exit): 20:58
[Mon Apr 19 20:58:55 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc ?
[Mon Apr 19 20:59:02 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc 4 uses. Can toss it to cover a 10 ft radius directly in front of you. Lasts for 5 rounds. Blinds (willsave DC=15)
[Mon Apr 19 20:59:44 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Who wants to use this?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:00:00 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Holly, Myfanwy?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:00:07 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Who can throw best?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:00:31 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Probably best if someone in front throws it, which leaves me out":)
[Mon Apr 19 21:00:46 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Well, my hands are always full with weapons though
[Mon Apr 19 21:00:48 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "
[Mon Apr 19 21:00:49 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I would think it's Ayhlanne, but I don't think accuracy is so important"
[Mon Apr 19 21:01:32 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Probably you then Huerney. Only got one hand on that Sword of yours"
[Mon Apr 19 21:01:39 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Nerin? You're often in the front"
[Mon Apr 19 21:01:48 2004] : ** (6) Huerney waves his shield **
[Mon Apr 19 21:01:48 2004] : (5) Zarah: *Poof* Myfanwy vanishes in a could of smoke.
[Mon Apr 19 21:02:04 2004] : (5) Zarah: (Startled) "What was that!"
[Mon Apr 19 21:02:10 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc missed that totally
[Mon Apr 19 21:02:12 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella looks around **
[Mon Apr 19 21:02:15 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Errr, I am not sure"
[Mon Apr 19 21:02:31 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Where did she go?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:02:38 2004] : (5) Zarah: Zarahs chants a quick spells.
[Mon Apr 19 21:02:59 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Translocated somewhere. I'll see if I can trace it."
[Mon Apr 19 21:03:03 2004] : ** (4) Nerin reluctantly takes the pouch **
[Mon Apr 19 21:03:28 2004] : (5) Zarah: After another spell.
[Mon Apr 19 21:03:51 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Ah That is a most disturbing development."
[Mon Apr 19 21:04:00 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc something we said? I always feel bad when someone does that... paranoia I'm a fraid
[Mon Apr 19 21:04:04 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What is?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:04:09 2004] : (5) Zarah: "I had no idea our enemies had such a long reach.
[Mon Apr 19 21:04:13 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc don't ask me.
[Mon Apr 19 21:04:20 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Damn, what happened to her ?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:04:25 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc did she say anything to anyone?
[Mon Apr 19 21:04:25 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc She said she had things on her mind and I've never known her to lie
[Mon Apr 19 21:05:04 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc same here Craig :(
[Mon Apr 19 21:05:20 2004] : (5) Zarah: She appears unharmed and has merely be dropped not too far from here. I think perhaps they overreached themselves and couldn't complete the entire spell."
[Mon Apr 19 21:05:23 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "you think they took her ?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:05:33 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Ah, that's better"
[Mon Apr 19 21:05:38 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "How far is not too far?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:05:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Should we go find her?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:05:54 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I hope she's in woods or something, maybe the very earth reached up and protected her"
[Mon Apr 19 21:06:00 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Of course wh should"
[Mon Apr 19 21:06:09 2004] : (7) Hollyella: we
[Mon Apr 19 21:06:41 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Now that's an interesting theory."
[Mon Apr 19 21:07:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Maybe all that tree-hugging paid off after all"
[Mon Apr 19 21:07:16 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 19 21:07:20 2004] : (6) Huerney: "OK, thanks for the info Zarah, and the glitterdust. Do you think we should head for Lukern, or go to Port Hoon first?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:07:43 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: I wouldn't my going to Port Hoon first
[Mon Apr 19 21:07:58 2004] : (5) Zarah: "It's up to you. Take care in Lukern as the Duke as spies and agents in the most unlikely places."
[Mon Apr 19 21:08:08 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Not only do we need to find our allies - news could be "fresher" there", but I also need to stock up on some potions and diverse things"
[Mon Apr 19 21:08:09 2004] : (4) Nerin: "and who should we contact when we get there"
[Mon Apr 19 21:08:17 2004] : (6) Huerney: "what's the situation at the college in Port Hoon? Is that split into factions too?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:08:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Are there members of the thieves guild around here?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:08:41 2004] : (6) Huerney: "And claim our reward!"
[Mon Apr 19 21:09:13 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Thieves in this remote part of the country? What is there to steal? *chuckle*"
[Mon Apr 19 21:09:29 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Plenty in here"
[Mon Apr 19 21:09:42 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Just wondering"
[Mon Apr 19 21:10:02 2004] : (6) Huerney: "OK, let's go and find Myf ASAP"
[Mon Apr 19 21:10:02 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "The thieves guild always has eyes everywhere"
[Mon Apr 19 21:10:26 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I know, that's why I asked" :)
[Mon Apr 19 21:10:39 2004] : (6) Huerney: "They can kiss it"
[Mon Apr 19 21:10:52 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc eh?
[Mon Apr 19 21:11:02 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Is there anything else important to let us know before we leave?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:11:28 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc the thieves guild - can kiss it (need I go on)
[Mon Apr 19 21:11:36 2004] : (5) Zarah: "I don't think so. I'm afraid I'm a bit distant from events out here for a fuller picture."
[Mon Apr 19 21:12:11 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Do you have anything that could shield our party from prying/scrying eyes?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:13:06 2004] : (5) Zarah: "I will organize a disruption of the scrying at it's source. I'm afraid I have nothing here that will completely conceal you."
[Mon Apr 19 21:13:15 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Oh and..;do you know anything of a "Harald", sort of ranger wandering in the woods around here"
[Mon Apr 19 21:14:02 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Harald? He stops by occasionally. Keeps the local wildlife under control. Inclding the rogue tigers *wink*."
[Mon Apr 19 21:14:25 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Ha. Ok"
[Mon Apr 19 21:14:41 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "You have a tiger problem here?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:14:46 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella laughs **
[Mon Apr 19 21:14:56 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Something dreadful."
[Mon Apr 19 21:14:59 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Umm, yeah"
[Mon Apr 19 21:15:08 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Just wondering, he sneaked (snuck ?) up on us this morning
[Mon Apr 19 21:15:17 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I expected you to at least look to see what the noise was"
[Mon Apr 19 21:15:31 2004] : (6) Huerney: "the guard would not let us in last night"
[Mon Apr 19 21:15:42 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "We did not make his part easy Huerney"
[Mon Apr 19 21:15:44 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon Apr 19 21:15:50 2004] : (5) Zarah: "The soldiers have their orders to turn away suspicious people."
[Mon Apr 19 21:16:08 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne looks around to room to find a mirror **
[Mon Apr 19 21:16:17 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "They seem to react a bit paranoid if you ask me"
[Mon Apr 19 21:16:17 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Us ? Suspicious ? Naaaaa"
[Mon Apr 19 21:16:27 2004] : (6) Huerney: "But we bllody saved them from a Hydra, then stayed here, were involved in a trial"
[Mon Apr 19 21:16:40 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Anybody would think that they'd never seen us before"
[Mon Apr 19 21:17:08 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Yes, yes, the soldiers are a little tense. Which is hardly surprising since their technically commiting treason."
[Mon Apr 19 21:17:40 2004] : (5) Zarah: ooc they're. I'm really mangling my english today. Sorry.
[Mon Apr 19 21:17:43 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Surely all that they are doing is guarding the borders, no treason there"
[Mon Apr 19 21:17:47 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I never did understand what makes something treason"
[Mon Apr 19 21:17:50 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella shrugs **
[Mon Apr 19 21:17:50 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Give them a break Huerney. Only doing their jobs"
[Mon Apr 19 21:18:22 2004] : (5) Zarah: "It's generally the one currently in power who decides that."
[Mon Apr 19 21:18:39 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I suppose the shift last nigth could have been replacements for the lot killed by the hydra"
[Mon Apr 19 21:18:46 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Yeah, well, who cares"
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:01 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Let's go anf find Myf"
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:14 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Right, so we head for Port Hoon, hopefully find Myf along the way, and then on to Lukern?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:22 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Yes, let's, nothing to do here anymore"
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:27 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Sounds like a plan"
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:43 2004] : (6) Huerney: "thanks for the info and dust Zarah"
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:44 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Sounds fine with me"
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:45 2004] : (4) Nerin: "No time to waste then"
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:55 2004] : ** (6) Huerney bows then leaves **
[Mon Apr 19 21:19:56 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Farewell, Zarah"
[Mon Apr 19 21:20:01 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Yes, thank you indeed, it was good to see you "
[Mon Apr 19 21:20:04 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella turns and leaves **
[Mon Apr 19 21:20:06 2004] : (5) Zarah: "Farewell, and good luck."
[Mon Apr 19 21:20:14 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Apr 19 21:20:27 2004] : ** (4) Nerin has tied the pouch around his neck and tucked it inside his armour **
[Mon Apr 19 21:20:54 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Bye Zarah"
[Mon Apr 19 21:21:05 2004] : (5) Zarah: Riding out or going to stop and talk to anyone else?
[Mon Apr 19 21:21:21 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc don't really know anyone else
[Mon Apr 19 21:21:34 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Let's stop to get some provisions"
[Mon Apr 19 21:21:45 2004] : ** (6) Huerney heads for a food store **
[Mon Apr 19 21:21:55 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Yes, that's a good idea, there won't always be a Harald to come with some fish"
[Mon Apr 19 21:21:59 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella follows Huerney **
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:01 2004] : (5) Zarah: You can purchase rations and other basic supplies as well as arrows etc.
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:01 2004] : ** (6) Huerney buys some food **
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:03 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne buys a few rations **
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:08 2004] : (6) Huerney: Forgery Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:11 2004] : (6) Huerney: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [9,15] = (24)
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:19 2004] : (6) Huerney: oops, 2nd was intended
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:29 2004] : (5) Zarah: What information are you trying to gather.
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:44 2004] : ** (6) Huerney asks about the Duke, trying to find out if Zarah's story checks out **
[Mon Apr 19 21:22:56 2004] : ** (4) Nerin gets some arrows **
[Mon Apr 19 21:23:04 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella buys some food as well **
[Mon Apr 19 21:23:43 2004] : (5) Zarah: Yup. What little the other people know it matches with the Zarahs account. The soldiers, servants etc. aren't aware of the wizards and thieves connection with the affair.
[Mon Apr 19 21:24:07 2004] : ** (6) Huerney shares what he found out with the others **
[Mon Apr 19 21:24:13 2004] : ** (4) Nerin gets some simple food and rations **
[Mon Apr 19 21:24:13 2004] : (5) Zarah: The soldiers are also fiercly loyal to Captain Varan having fought under him in campains in the west.
[Mon Apr 19 21:24:20 2004] : (6) Huerney: "OK, I'm reasonably happy"
[Mon Apr 19 21:24:52 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I've no reason to doubt Zarah's account of things"
[Mon Apr 19 21:25:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I just hope to run into some thieves to hear their side"
[Mon Apr 19 21:25:57 2004] : ** (6) Huerney turns away at that comment **
[Mon Apr 19 21:26:18 2004] : (6) Huerney: "It's not that I dislike all those with thieving skills"
[Mon Apr 19 21:26:26 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What use are connections if you don't use them?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:26:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: "It's just that so many with them are just not nice people at all"
[Mon Apr 19 21:26:58 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I like Kat"
[Mon Apr 19 21:27:02 2004] : ** (6) Huerney goes and gets horsey, and pays for 10 days worth of oats **
[Mon Apr 19 21:27:11 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "She's weird, but for some reason, I trust her"
[Mon Apr 19 21:27:13 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "If we could afford just to associate with nice people ... "
[Mon Apr 19 21:28:20 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I trust her to do whats best for her"
[Mon Apr 19 21:28:34 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I'm ready to leave. Let's see if we can find Myf"
[Mon Apr 19 21:28:48 2004] : (6) Huerney: "I hope Anwen isn't too panicked"
[Mon Apr 19 21:29:06 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "OK, let us go"
[Mon Apr 19 21:29:08 2004] : (5) DM: Anwen is still with you.
[Mon Apr 19 21:29:09 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella smiles at Ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 19 21:29:20 2004] : (5) DM: She seems earger to be off.
[Mon Apr 19 21:29:20 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc I know, that's what I meant
[Mon Apr 19 21:30:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Maybe Anwen can help us find Myf"
[Mon Apr 19 21:30:32 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Let's hope so, I want to find her fast"
[Mon Apr 19 21:31:04 2004] : (5) DM: As the gates open Anwen bounds out and lopes off downhill.
[Mon Apr 19 21:31:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Oh great, now she's gone too"
[Mon Apr 19 21:31:35 2004] : ** (6) Huerney gees up horsey to follow her **
[Mon Apr 19 21:31:53 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Come on CC, lets get after her"
[Mon Apr 19 21:31:58 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Apr 19 21:32:01 2004] : (5) DM: Anwen isn't going to fast to follow. She stops how and again and looks back at you.
[Mon Apr 19 21:32:19 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella mounts and follows **
[Mon Apr 19 21:35:01 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO
[Mon Apr 19 21:35:40 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella is still following Anwen **
[Mon Apr 19 21:35:43 2004] : (5) DM: Anwen suddenly stops and growls at something up ahead. Something large and moving around.
[Mon Apr 19 21:35:46 2004] : ** (6) Huerney canters after Anwen **
[Mon Apr 19 21:35:51 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc my mother was just here and wondering why it stopped so suddenly
[Mon Apr 19 21:35:52 2004] : ** (4) Nerin follows **
[Mon Apr 19 21:35:58 2004] : (6) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [1,-2] = (-1)
[Mon Apr 19 21:35:58 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella stops and looks **
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:02 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:05 2004] : (6) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [7,-2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:06 2004] : (4) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:08 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne stops her horse and dismounts **
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:09 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Spot [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:16 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Hmm, where's horsey gone?"
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:17 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:36 2004] : ** (4) Nerin dismounts and ties CC to a nearby tree **
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:37 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Listen: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:40 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ananiel swoops down and looks
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:42 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:46 2004] : (5) DM: There's a large, hulking beasts about 10 ft high and 20 ft long circling something on the ground up ahead.
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:49 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ananiel Spot Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:51 2004] : (5) DM: Initiative
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:55 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Ananiel Daylight Spot Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21)
[Mon Apr 19 21:36:59 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Mon Apr 19 21:37:02 2004] : (4) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Mon Apr 19 21:37:05 2004] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Mon Apr 19 21:37:06 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Mon Apr 19 21:37:12 2004] : (6) Huerney: : Initiative Huerney: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:01 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc how far is the beast ?
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:06 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:11 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:12 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:26 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne tries to distinguish what the creature is **
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc wilderness lore is useless for determining a creature
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:52 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc it would help you determine it's habits though
[Mon Apr 19 21:38:58 2004] : (5) DM: ooc Craig is right. Knowledge: Nature is the right one.
[Mon Apr 19 21:39:08 2004] : (4) Nerin: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Mon Apr 19 21:39:16 2004] : (6) Huerney: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Mon Apr 19 21:39:31 2004] : (5) DM: The beast is about 160 ft away.
[Mon Apr 19 21:39:45 2004] : (5) DM: It's got 4 legs and is bear-like.
[Mon Apr 19 21:39:46 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc we in rounds yet?
[Mon Apr 19 21:39:53 2004] : (5) DM: Hollyella, your turn.
[Mon Apr 19 21:39:58 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I sure hope that thing isn't circling around Myfanwy"
[Mon Apr 19 21:40:18 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Oh gods, don't say that!"
[Mon Apr 19 21:40:34 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc What's the range for a magic missile?
[Mon Apr 19 21:40:52 2004] : (5) DM: ooc you can look just as fast as me.
[Mon Apr 19 21:41:14 2004] : (5) DM: ooc 100 ft + 10 ft per level.
[Mon Apr 19 21:41:16 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Found it, just a bit to far off
[Mon Apr 19 21:41:26 2004] : (5) DM: You could move 20 ft.
[Mon Apr 19 21:41:38 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella approaches 20 ft **
[Mon Apr 19 21:41:40 2004] : (5) DM: More if you're still on your horse.
[Mon Apr 19 21:41:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Not getting any closer than I have to :P
[Mon Apr 19 21:42:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting magic missile: damage [2d4+2] -> [4,4,2] = (10)
[Mon Apr 19 21:42:25 2004] : (5) DM: The beast roars and turns towards you.
[Mon Apr 19 21:42:32 2004] : (5) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 19 21:43:14 2004] : (4) Nerin: move 20ft and shoot
[Mon Apr 19 21:43:38 2004] : (4) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (base): [1d20+13] -> [12,13] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Mon Apr 19 21:43:38 2004] : (4) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (second): [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Mon Apr 19 21:43:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: so only first attack
[Mon Apr 19 21:43:54 2004] : (5) DM: 1 range increment so -2?
[Mon Apr 19 21:44:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: yup
[Mon Apr 19 21:44:13 2004] : (6) Huerney: 2 range increments
[Mon Apr 19 21:44:28 2004] : (6) Huerney: oh, no it isn't
[Mon Apr 19 21:44:30 2004] : (5) DM: The beast roars and snaps at an arrow in its flank.
[Mon Apr 19 21:44:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: its into its second
[Mon Apr 19 21:45:10 2004] : (5) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 19 21:45:13 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc what's the landscape like between us and the beast ?
[Mon Apr 19 21:45:49 2004] : (5) DM: It's sloping downhill. Rough scrub/grassland. Mostly grass and heather and the odd bush.
[Mon Apr 19 21:46:02 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc nothing to hide behind huh ?
[Mon Apr 19 21:46:08 2004] : (5) DM: A bush?
[Mon Apr 19 21:46:16 2004] : (4) Nerin: a shrubbery?
[Mon Apr 19 21:46:27 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc k, I'll stoop
[Mon Apr 19 21:46:34 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Not a shrubbery !;)
[Mon Apr 19 21:46:40 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24)
[Mon Apr 19 21:46:43 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
[Mon Apr 19 21:46:52 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne moves 30 feet closer to the beast **
[Mon Apr 19 21:47:07 2004] : (5) DM: Hmm. At 160 ft you could easily see what it is. It's a exceptionally large bear with a fierce, feral face.
[Mon Apr 19 21:47:20 2004] : (5) DM: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Mon Apr 19 21:47:25 2004] : (5) DM: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Mon Apr 19 21:47:29 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc yeah, I'm trying to hide from it
[Mon Apr 19 21:47:36 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc can't I shoot ?
[Mon Apr 19 21:47:40 2004] : (5) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 19 21:47:50 2004] : ** (6) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) for 3 hours) **
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:00 2004] : (5) DM: ooc Nope. Moving wihile silently is at walking pace I tihink.
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:08 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:25 2004] : ** (6) Huerney rides forward 41 feet **
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:34 2004] : (6) Huerney: Mighty +1 Comp Shortbow +1 (base): [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:35 2004] : (6) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12) ===> Damage: [3d6+6] -> [2,5,3,6] = (16)
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:36 2004] : (6) Huerney: Mighty +1 Comp Shortbow +1 (second): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:37 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc 41 ????
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:43 2004] : (5) DM: ooc 41?
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc No range increments, I guess
[Mon Apr 19 21:48:58 2004] : (6) Huerney: puts me at 119 feet
[Mon Apr 19 21:49:07 2004] : (6) Huerney: 1 range increment
[Mon Apr 19 21:49:09 2004] : (5) DM: Yeah but your horse can't move that fast can it?
[Mon Apr 19 21:49:17 2004] : (6) Huerney: umm
[Mon Apr 19 21:49:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: 50 feet standard
[Mon Apr 19 21:49:38 2004] : (5) DM: So it can.
[Mon Apr 19 21:49:54 2004] : (6) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... #"Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you!"#
[Mon Apr 19 21:49:57 2004] : (6) Huerney: Done
[Mon Apr 19 21:50:02 2004] : (5) DM: Bear is looking irritated now.
[Mon Apr 19 21:50:14 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc By the singing? ;)
[Mon Apr 19 21:50:19 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 19 21:50:23 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 19 21:50:26 2004] : (5) Dire Bear: And it charges at Huerney on his horse.
[Mon Apr 19 21:50:55 2004] : (5) Dire Bear: It stops stands on it's hind legs and roars loudly. *RAAAHHHH*
[Mon Apr 19 21:51:03 2004] : (5) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Apr 19 21:51:12 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting magic missile: damage [2d4+2] -> [1,1,2] = (4)
[Mon Apr 19 21:51:14 2004] : (5) DM: It's now 30 ft away.
[Mon Apr 19 21:51:25 2004] : (5) DM: *rrrr*
[Mon Apr 19 21:51:29 2004] : (5) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 19 21:51:30 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Couldn't you have said sooner?
[Mon Apr 19 21:51:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: 30ft from Huerney?
[Mon Apr 19 21:51:44 2004] : (5) DM: It's right next to Huerney
[Mon Apr 19 21:53:09 2004] : (5) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 19 21:53:32 2004] : (4) Nerin: 5ft step and shoot
[Mon Apr 19 21:53:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (base): [1d20+13] -> [11,13] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Apr 19 21:53:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (second): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Apr 19 21:53:46 2004] : (4) Nerin: +2 for bard song
[Mon Apr 19 21:53:53 2004] : (5) DM: One hits it on the rump the other misses.
[Mon Apr 19 21:54:19 2004] : (5) DM: It bares its teeth at you. And they look sharp.
[Mon Apr 19 21:54:25 2004] : (5) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 19 21:54:34 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne shoots at the beast **
[Mon Apr 19 21:54:47 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc arows +1
[Mon Apr 19 21:54:53 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Mon Apr 19 21:54:53 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon Apr 19 21:55:09 2004] : (5) DM: Two hits.
[Mon Apr 19 21:55:34 2004] : (5) DM: Huerney, There's a huge bear in front of you.
[Mon Apr 19 21:55:52 2004] : ** (6) Huerney rides Horsey to the side as best as he can **
[Mon Apr 19 21:56:10 2004] : (6) Huerney: rides 40 feet
[Mon Apr 19 21:56:25 2004] : (6) Huerney: Casts Summon Monster III - Celestial Bison: 37hp; Damage reduction 5/magic; 5 resist on acid cold and elec; AC= 14; SR = 8
Celestial bison attack Butting [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ==> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [2,6] = (8) (treat as magical)

[Mon Apr 19 21:56:29 2004] : (5) DM: Ride check.
[Mon Apr 19 21:56:41 2004] : (6) Huerney: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Mon Apr 19 21:56:49 2004] : (5) DM: War horse?
[Mon Apr 19 21:56:54 2004] : (6) Huerney: yes
[Mon Apr 19 21:56:59 2004] : (5) DM: Your fine.
[Mon Apr 19 21:57:15 2004] : (5) DM: The bison gives the bear a hefty butt.
[Mon Apr 19 21:57:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc it's probably already got a hefty butt ;)
[Mon Apr 19 21:57:43 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 19 21:58:03 2004] : (5) Dire bear: Attacks the bison.
[Mon Apr 19 21:58:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 19 21:58:24 2004] : (5) Dire bear: Claws: [1d20+18] -> [15,18] = (33), [1d20+18] -> [17,18] = (35), Bite: [1d20+13] -> [14,13] = (27)
[Mon Apr 19 21:58:35 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Ouch
[Mon Apr 19 21:58:59 2004] : (5) Dire bear: [2d4+10] -> [4,2,10] = (16), [2d4+10] -> [1,2,10] = (13), [2d8+5] -> [7,2,5] = (14)
[Mon Apr 19 21:59:11 2004] : (5) Dire bear: 43 damage.
[Mon Apr 19 21:59:15 2004] : (6) Huerney: Bison expires
[Mon Apr 19 21:59:25 2004] : (6) Huerney: oh, -5 to each
[Mon Apr 19 21:59:27 2004] : (5) Dire bear: The bears mighty claws slashes the bison to shreds.
[Mon Apr 19 21:59:30 2004] : (6) Huerney: 28
[Mon Apr 19 21:59:32 2004] : (5) Dire bear: ooc DM recheck CR...
[Mon Apr 19 21:59:52 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc bison ressucitates
[Mon Apr 19 21:59:54 2004] : (6) Huerney: Bison has dam reduction 5/magic
[Mon Apr 19 22:00:00 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 19 22:00:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc see Craig, this is what happens when Huerney looks for monsters to fight!
[Mon Apr 19 22:00:08 2004] : (6) Huerney: Bison live just
[Mon Apr 19 22:00:21 2004] : (6) Huerney: 9hp left
[Mon Apr 19 22:00:57 2004] : (5) Dire bear: What size categories is the bison?
[Mon Apr 19 22:01:02 2004] : (5) Dire bear: large or medium?
[Mon Apr 19 22:01:05 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc I'd have been toast though
[Mon Apr 19 22:01:11 2004] : (6) Huerney: large
[Mon Apr 19 22:01:18 2004] : (5) Dire bear: k.
[Mon Apr 19 22:01:24 2004] : (5) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Apr 19 22:02:16 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Retreating (on horseback) as far as I can before shooting
[Mon Apr 19 22:02:35 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PS, Bardsong (base): [1d20+12] -> [20,12] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Mon Apr 19 22:02:35 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [1,12] = (13) ===> Damage: [3d6+24] -> [2,2,2,24] = (30)
[Mon Apr 19 22:03:28 2004] : (5) DM: The arrow narrowly misses the bears eye and cuts a furrow in it's scalp.
[Mon Apr 19 22:03:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon Apr 19 22:03:52 2004] : (5) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:01 2004] : ** (4) Nerin drops his bow and flashes his ring **
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:04 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc :D
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:08 2004] : (4) Nerin: Ring: Searing light 8d6 to undead, funghi, puddings and moulds [8d6] -> [4,5,2,5,5,2,2,4] = (29)
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:13 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc rofl
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:17 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:20 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc roflmao
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc wrong one. 2 secs
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:28 2004] : (5) DM: It's not undead. What is it to ordinary creatures?
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: Ring: Searing light 4d8 light damage [4d6] -> [5,5,1,2] = (13)
[Mon Apr 19 22:04:39 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc thats is
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:02 2004] : (5) DM: Nerin sears a comical pattern in the bears fur.
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:16 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc /me imagines the wild bear turning into funghi
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:19 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc what a picture!
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:24 2004] : (6) Huerney: : #"Through torment, death and pain we fight, 'gainst demon, beast and undead wight"# Bardsong is Active: +2 to hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:30 2004] : (5) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:34 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne keeps hidden and shoots **
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:42 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [arrow of true flight]+PBS (base): [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:42 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+15] -> [19,15] = (34) ===> Damage: [3d8+15] -> [5,8,3,15] = (31)
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:42 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [arrow of true flight]+PBS (second): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:47 2004] : (5) DM: More hide rolls.
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:53 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc OMG!
[Mon Apr 19 22:05:54 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Mon Apr 19 22:06:12 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc second does not apply
[Mon Apr 19 22:06:37 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc not that it needs to
[Mon Apr 19 22:06:41 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc hehe
[Mon Apr 19 22:06:51 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 19 22:06:51 2004] : (5) DM: With Ayhlanne's impressive draw the arrow flights straight and true. Piercing the bears skull and killing it instantly. It slumps to the ground with a thump.
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:04 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: \o/
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:13 2004] : ** (4) Nerin stares at Ayhlanne in stunned amazment **
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:14 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne cautiously comes out of hiding **
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:16 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Wow, what a shot!"
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Great shot, Ayhlanne"
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:27 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "The arrow helped"
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:29 2004] : ** (6) Huerney rides over and pats the bison for a while **
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:39 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne goes to retrieve the arrow from the bear's skull **
[Mon Apr 19 22:07:55 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella goes to look what the dire bear had been circling **
[Mon Apr 19 22:08:00 2004] : (5) DM: 330 XP each.
[Mon Apr 19 22:08:21 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc did you reduce its hitpoints?
[Mon Apr 19 22:08:25 2004] : (5) DM: ooc Nope.
[Mon Apr 19 22:09:17 2004] : (5) DM: It's Myfanwy lying on the ground stunned. She's been unharmed though the ground under her is slightly scorched.
[Mon Apr 19 22:09:35 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella checks Myfanwy **
[Mon Apr 19 22:09:35 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne looks at the dire bear **
[Mon Apr 19 22:09:43 2004] : (6) Huerney: Umm maybe the bear was protecting her?
[Mon Apr 19 22:09:53 2004] : ** (4) Nerin pats Anwen for finding Myfanwy **
[Mon Apr 19 22:09:56 2004] : (6) Huerney: "oops if it was"
[Mon Apr 19 22:10:11 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "So why would Anwen be mad at it?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:10:14 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "errrr..;that thing looked rather nasty"
[Mon Apr 19 22:10:23 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Was Anwen mad at it?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:10:29 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "and Anwen did not like it, indeed"
[Mon Apr 19 22:10:38 2004] : (4) Nerin: "She was growling pretty bad"
[Mon Apr 19 22:10:51 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Why do you think I attacked?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:11:02 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Maybe it didn't like us approaching what it was guarding?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:11:19 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Or what it was planning to eat"
[Mon Apr 19 22:11:47 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne takes a close look at the bear fangs **
[Mon Apr 19 22:11:57 2004] : (5) DM: Vicious.
[Mon Apr 19 22:12:01 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Amybe Anwen wouldn't understand either, she's just a wolf after all"
[Mon Apr 19 22:12:16 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Right, can we skin this?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:12:17 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "those are vicious, thank god your bison took the first attack"
[Mon Apr 19 22:12:30 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Yeah, I thought that too"
[Mon Apr 19 22:12:39 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "And maybe she did. But that's not important anymore, the beast is dead and Myfanwy lives" :)
[Mon Apr 19 22:12:46 2004] : (4) Nerin: "what do you want the skin for?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:12:56 2004] : (6) Huerney: " I think it would have torn both me and horsey to shreds"
[Mon Apr 19 22:13:11 2004] : (5) DM: Not sure the rules on skinning. Looking... (help me out here, please)
[Mon Apr 19 22:13:16 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Easily, from what I've seen of it"
[Mon Apr 19 22:13:18 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Because it's worth a lot of money, although we don't have time to cure it"
[Mon Apr 19 22:13:31 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Good answer!"
[Mon Apr 19 22:13:59 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Do we have time to shkin such a beast ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:28 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "That depends: are we going on while Myfanwy is unconscious?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:29 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Maybe we should camp here. I dont think Myf should be moved far like this"
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:29 2004] : (5) DM: It weight 6000 lbs, Um. 3000 kg?
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:38 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc wow
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:42 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc WOW
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:42 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Probably not too hard to skin it, but I don't know how to cure it"
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:52 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc about that!
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:52 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc A littles less than that, but close enough
[Mon Apr 19 22:14:58 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "How far are we from Port hoon ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:08 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Err, a long way"
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:20 2004] : (5) DM: about 5 days I think.
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:27 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "So we're not in any particular hurry then"
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:29 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "not cured, this skin will rot before we get tehre"
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:40 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "we might want to forget about it"
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:46 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "but the fangs..."
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "How are we for salt?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:50 2004] : (6) Huerney: "We could quickly drag it back to the fort and see if they'll buy the carcass"
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:53 2004] : (5) Harald: "Hullo, there!"
[Mon Apr 19 22:15:57 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:02 2004] : ** (4) Nerin jumps **
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:06 2004] : ** (6) Huerney does a double take **
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:08 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Hey, Harald !
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:12 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Well, hello Harald"
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:13 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Again!"
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:17 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Bloody hell Harald, I told you not to sneak about like that"
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:29 2004] : (5) Harald: "I see you've killed the beast I've been tracking. Well done. Dire bears can be fearsome killers one-on-one."
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:29 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Fancy meeting you here":)
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:31 2004] : (6) Huerney: !Hi Harald, stop doing that, you'll give me a heart attack"
[Mon Apr 19 22:16:51 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Luckily a bison I summoned took all of the damage"
[Mon Apr 19 22:17:05 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne takes out her dagger and tries to pull out the fangs **
[Mon Apr 19 22:17:11 2004] : (5) Harald: "Hmmm. Maybe magic does have it's uses."
[Mon Apr 19 22:17:16 2004] : ** (6) Huerney stops ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 19 22:17:24 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Hey"
[Mon Apr 19 22:17:30 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "what ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:17:46 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Head is worth less if you bloody take the teeth out!"
[Mon Apr 19 22:18:07 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "ok, are we really taking this back to the fort then ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:18:10 2004] : (6) Huerney: "We're debating what the pelt would be worth
[Mon Apr 19 22:18:14 2004] : (6) Huerney: "
[Mon Apr 19 22:18:22 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Or should we sell it "on the spot" to harald for a fee ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:18:26 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Does something like this sell?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:18:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: "What do you think Harald?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:19:32 2004] : (5) Harald: "I see that you're keen to be off elsewhere. I will give you 50 gp for the pelt."
[Mon Apr 19 22:19:59 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "50 gp? We killed that monster for just 50 gp?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:20:04 2004] : (6) Huerney: "50, for this, you must be mad"
[Mon Apr 19 22:20:10 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne cracks up laughing **
[Mon Apr 19 22:20:12 2004] : (6) Huerney: "it's worth at least 150"
[Mon Apr 19 22:20:27 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc I'll throw in this gourd
[Mon Apr 19 22:20:34 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 19 22:20:44 2004] : (5) Harald: "All I have on me is 100 gp."
[Mon Apr 19 22:21:07 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella stares at Harald in disbelieve **
[Mon Apr 19 22:21:12 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Well, that is better, you can get many times that once it's cured"
[Mon Apr 19 22:21:13 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Come on, you've got to haggle"
[Mon Apr 19 22:21:32 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Do you have anything you could trade too?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:21:47 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc a beard perhaps
[Mon Apr 19 22:21:52 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Muttering: "100 gp he has"
[Mon Apr 19 22:21:56 2004] : (5) Harald: "*shrug* 100 gp take it or leave it. I can always hunt more bears."
[Mon Apr 19 22:21:56 2004] : (6) Huerney: "A potion, maybe"
[Mon Apr 19 22:22:04 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne looks at Harald's bow" **
[Mon Apr 19 22:22:10 2004] : (5) Harald: Make a "haggle" roll huerney.
[Mon Apr 19 22:22:10 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Not dire ones"
[Mon Apr 19 22:22:17 2004] : (6) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [11,21] = (32)
[Mon Apr 19 22:22:19 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "a few good arows maybe ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:22:37 2004] : (5) Harald: Haralds bow is exceptional. Way more valuble than the bear skin.
[Mon Apr 19 22:23:22 2004] : (6) Huerney: " we can always take it back to the fort"
[Mon Apr 19 22:23:39 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc I figured, but maybe he has good arrows too ?
[Mon Apr 19 22:23:42 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "yes, that wouldn't take us any time at all"
[Mon Apr 19 22:23:46 2004] : (6) Huerney: "How about 100gp and 10 masterwork arrows"
[Mon Apr 19 22:24:04 2004] : (5) Harald: "Done."
[Mon Apr 19 22:24:17 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "May I take a look at your bow ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:24:20 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc value about 140gp
[Mon Apr 19 22:24:25 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "It does seem impressive"
[Mon Apr 19 22:24:41 2004] : ** (6) Huerney holds out arrows **
[Mon Apr 19 22:24:45 2004] : (5) Harald: "Ah I see you are also an epert in the bow. Of course."
[Mon Apr 19 22:24:53 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon Apr 19 22:24:54 2004] : ** (6) Huerney holds out money in his other hand **
[Mon Apr 19 22:25:04 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: I am, indeed
[Mon Apr 19 22:25:12 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "a hobby of mine"
[Mon Apr 19 22:25:16 2004] : (5) Harald: The bow hums softly in your hands from the magic bound within it.
[Mon Apr 19 22:25:33 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Magic, heh ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:25:43 2004] : (6) Huerney: 25gp each?
[Mon Apr 19 22:25:44 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "That *is* a nice bow, even if it's way too big for me"
[Mon Apr 19 22:25:47 2004] : (5) Harald: "Of course."
[Mon Apr 19 22:25:56 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "What specialties ?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:01 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella takes the 25gp from Huerney **
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:16 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne studies the bow closely **
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:19 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne draws it **
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:22 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Actually I forgot Myfanwy"
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:25 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "balance is perfect"
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:34 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc who is right there with us!
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:36 2004] : (5) Harald: "Nothing too exceptional. More accurate. Enhanced draw."
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:47 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "The string not too hard"
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:54 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Yeah, I figured something of the kind"
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:57 2004] : (6) Huerney: 2ogp each
[Mon Apr 19 22:26:59 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne gives the bow back **
[Mon Apr 19 22:27:06 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: You might want to look at this
[Mon Apr 19 22:27:13 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne hands the arrow of True Flight" **
[Mon Apr 19 22:27:14 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Anyone want some arrows?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:27:14 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella returns 5 gp **
[Mon Apr 19 22:27:18 2004] : (5) Harald: "Works in in the rain or the damp. A most valuble property."
[Mon Apr 19 22:27:27 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "that's what killed the monster"
[Mon Apr 19 22:27:56 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I'm fine on arrows, Huerney, thanks"
[Mon Apr 19 22:28:02 2004] : (5) Harald: "Ah." (Harald looks in awe at the arrow) "I have not seen one of these for quite some time."
[Mon Apr 19 22:28:08 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I'll take a few then"
[Mon Apr 19 22:28:10 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I wouldn't mind a few Huerney"
[Mon Apr 19 22:28:20 2004] : (5) Harald: "You are indeed fortunate to have acquired one."
[Mon Apr 19 22:28:26 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Indeed, I am"
[Mon Apr 19 22:28:57 2004] : (5) Harald: Harald hands the arrow back.
[Mon Apr 19 22:29:03 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: Thank you
[Mon Apr 19 22:29:05 2004] : ** (6) Huerney hands them over **
[Mon Apr 19 22:29:09 2004] : (5) Harald: "I must see to the skinning and curing."
[Mon Apr 19 22:29:13 2004] : (6) Huerney: 5 each
[Mon Apr 19 22:29:17 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Do you know where I can find such a bow ?", or its brother ?
[Mon Apr 19 22:29:30 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Anything we can do th help?"
[Mon Apr 19 22:29:35 2004] : (7) Hollyella: to
[Mon Apr 19 22:30:13 2004] : (5) Harald: "These bows are rare indeed and hard to acquire. Seek out the elves in the Darkwood."
[Mon Apr 19 22:30:19 2004] : ** (8) Ayhlanne looks at the sky as Ananiel swwops down to perch nearby **
[Mon Apr 19 22:30:22 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Can we take some of the meat? Good food for later"
[Mon Apr 19 22:30:27 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I will, thank you"
[Mon Apr 19 22:30:51 2004] : (5) Harald: They are reluctant to part with their bow-making skills though. Unless you do them some great service."
[Mon Apr 19 22:30:57 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "Ah, here you are ! You just fled, you bird !"
[Mon Apr 19 22:31:08 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "I will remember that"
[Mon Apr 19 22:31:22 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I can't blame anyone for doing that, can you?" :)
[Mon Apr 19 22:31:42 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella checks up on Myfanwy again **
[Mon Apr 19 22:31:42 2004] : (5) Harald: Harald starts the task of skinning the beast.
[Mon Apr 19 22:31:50 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Can we take some of the meat? Good food for later"
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:03 2004] : (6) Huerney: "One of the hefty thighs"
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:11 2004] : (5) Harald: "Bear? Good food? I wouldn't suggest it. Bear is rather rancid."
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:13 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Hungry again, Craig? ;)
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:22 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Oh, OK"
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:36 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc it's a delicacy in Hungary apparently... banned now though
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:38 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Lets just see to Myf and make camp somewhere"
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:39 2004] : (5) Harald: ooc It's true I've read an american cook book that tells you about cooking bear.
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:58 2004] : (5) Harald: ooc goes off real fast apparently.
[Mon Apr 19 22:32:59 2004] : (6) Huerney: ooc remember an ananova story about a zoo director was done for eating the bears
[Mon Apr 19 22:33:02 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc we have dried crocodile in the fridge...*sigh*
[Mon Apr 19 22:33:24 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc for real, it tastes like...nothing
[Mon Apr 19 22:33:28 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Are you serious?
[Mon Apr 19 22:33:37 2004] : (6) Huerney: "Anyway Harald, pleasure to meet you again"
[Mon Apr 19 22:33:45 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc thought it would taste like chicken
[Mon Apr 19 22:33:48 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc I'm serious, parents went to Oz and brought some back
[Mon Apr 19 22:34:05 2004] : (6) Huerney: "tastes a bit fishy when fresh"
[Mon Apr 19 22:34:05 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: ooc it does, fresh, but dried, it's more cardboard
[Mon Apr 19 22:34:05 2004] : (5) Harald: Harald slices his knife into the bears belly and starts sawing away.
[Mon Apr 19 22:34:13 2004] : (6) Huerney: oops that was ooc
[Mon Apr 19 22:34:17 2004] : (8) Ayhlanne: "good luck Harald"
[Mon Apr 19 22:34:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc My father was once offered crocodile, he refused it because the animal was a mankiller
[Mon Apr 19 22:34:52 2004] : ** (6) Huerney waits for Myf to wake up **
[Mon Apr 19 22:34:58 2004] : (5) Harald: GAME END