Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 12 April 2004

[Mon Apr 12 19:22:18 2004] : (3) DM: GAME START
[Mon Apr 12 19:22:35 2004] : (3) DM: 5 'exciting' days pass...
[Mon Apr 12 19:23:04 2004] : ** (1) Huerney writes the experience with the roper into a song **
[Mon Apr 12 19:23:12 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne catches up with her journal as the day grow old **
[Mon Apr 12 19:23:31 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy wonders if she'll ever see the sun again **
[Mon Apr 12 19:24:18 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella is getting bored rapidly and decides to explore (but avoiding Yuan-Ti and Orcs) **
[Mon Apr 12 19:25:14 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "The clans are assembled and ready. We are ready for the assault on the Yuan-ti."
[Mon Apr 12 19:25:34 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne springs on her feet **
[Mon Apr 12 19:25:39 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ah ! finally !
[Mon Apr 12 19:25:41 2004] : (1) Huerney: YAWN "At last!"
[Mon Apr 12 19:25:54 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne prepares her backpack and gets ready **
[Mon Apr 12 19:25:57 2004] : ** (6) Nerin swings his hammer in anticipation **
[Mon Apr 12 19:25:58 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "We thank you for your assistance. Perhaps there is some service we can provide as a reward."
[Mon Apr 12 19:26:04 2004] : (5) Hollyella: So what do we do now?
[Mon Apr 12 19:26:17 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Yooc the priest don't happene to have any good potions we might want to take along by any chance ?
[Mon Apr 12 19:26:38 2004] : (5) Hollyella: You're dismissing us just as it gets exciting? :(
[Mon Apr 12 19:26:41 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Yes. Indicate the nearest store"
[Mon Apr 12 19:26:43 2004] : (3) Ebrak: ooc simple ones priced as per DMG.
[Mon Apr 12 19:26:59 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Exiting? Exicting would be to see daylight again *sigh*
[Mon Apr 12 19:27:17 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "Our cleric can provide simple healing potions and the like and there is the Clan smith."
[Mon Apr 12 19:27:37 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Is it so hard for you te be underground?
[Mon Apr 12 19:27:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc which ones do you consider "simple ones" ?
[Mon Apr 12 19:27:56 2004] : (3) Ebrak: ooc 3 level and below.
[Mon Apr 12 19:27:57 2004] : ** (1) Huerney buys a potion of lesser restoration **
[Mon Apr 12 19:28:14 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: If it seems like forever Holly, then yes
[Mon Apr 12 19:28:33 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne agrees with Myfanwy **
[Mon Apr 12 19:29:43 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "One of us will guide you back to your horses and the outside when you are ready to go."
[Mon Apr 12 19:29:53 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Well, if you want to go we will leave, I guess, but I want to know how it all ends
[Mon Apr 12 19:29:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We could look into the upper tunnels while you move into the lower ones, or we could help you with the Yuan-ti"
[Mon Apr 12 19:29:59 2004] : (6) Nerin: .
[Mon Apr 12 19:30:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Thank you Ebrak"
[Mon Apr 12 19:30:13 2004] : ** (6) Nerin buys 2 CMW potions **
[Mon Apr 12 19:31:16 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy buys 3 CMW potions **
[Mon Apr 12 19:31:53 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "We dwarfs can fight our own wars. And our scouts have reported that the orcs have fled."
[Mon Apr 12 19:32:13 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne buys 32 CMW + 1 Wisdom Potion **
[Mon Apr 12 19:32:24 2004] : (3) Ebrak: ooc 32?
[Mon Apr 12 19:32:26 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc 2, not 32
[Mon Apr 12 19:32:28 2004] : (5) Hollyella: We didn't say you couldn't, now did we?
[Mon Apr 12 19:32:30 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Might disappear in a bit, kid blew it again :(
[Mon Apr 12 19:32:40 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc was hesitating btween 2 and 3 lol
[Mon Apr 12 19:32:40 2004] : ** (1) Huerney buys a CMW potion **
[Mon Apr 12 19:32:47 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Blew what?
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:06 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc OPRG screws up when he turns off his pc :(
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:13 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc yuck
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:17 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Told him not to but he forgot
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:26 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc that's very odd
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:26 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Kick him, that'll teach him ;)
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:33 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:48 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: I'll just hope for the best; he restarted quickly :P
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc is it your PC that shares?
[Mon Apr 12 19:33:55 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc yes
[Mon Apr 12 19:34:04 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc Mine doesn't do that
[Mon Apr 12 19:34:13 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Or tell him to turn his pc on again and come lurk
[Mon Apr 12 19:34:22 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc and 1 lesser restoration !
[Mon Apr 12 19:34:22 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc let's just go on, we'll see what happens :P
[Mon Apr 12 19:34:33 2004] : (3) Ebrak: ooc just the one? :P
[Mon Apr 12 19:34:35 2004] : ** (1) Huerney will be glad to see the sky too **
[Mon Apr 12 19:34:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc was that comment for me DM ? lol
[Mon Apr 12 19:35:09 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella feels like kicking stones but doesn't want to hurt her toes **
[Mon Apr 12 19:35:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "So Ebrak, do you and your people need any further assistance?"
[Mon Apr 12 19:35:23 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "We have everything in hand."
[Mon Apr 12 19:35:41 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I am glad to hear that, good luck to you all"
[Mon Apr 12 19:35:43 2004] : (1) Huerney: "oh well, we did what we could here anyway"
[Mon Apr 12 19:35:54 2004] : (1) Huerney: "hope all goes well against the Yuan-ti"
[Mon Apr 12 19:35:59 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Mumbles: Stubborn dwarves
[Mon Apr 12 19:36:26 2004] : (5) Hollyella: So you were saying: a reward?
[Mon Apr 12 19:36:26 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy gets ready to leve **
[Mon Apr 12 19:36:46 2004] : ** (6) Nerin is slightly troubled by Ebrak **
[Mon Apr 12 19:37:02 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "A good reward would be daylight right now"
[Mon Apr 12 19:37:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Very true!"
[Mon Apr 12 19:37:12 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I wonder where Ananiel is"
[Mon Apr 12 19:37:21 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Mon Apr 12 19:37:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "And seeing old friends" *smiles*
[Mon Apr 12 19:37:28 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "Yes. What can clan shale do for you?
[Mon Apr 12 19:37:57 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Why don't you make a suggestion? What do you have to offer us?
[Mon Apr 12 19:38:06 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Insure ous of their eternal gratitude ?"
[Mon Apr 12 19:38:09 2004] : (3) Ebrak: ooc darn
[Mon Apr 12 19:38:13 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: us even
[Mon Apr 12 19:38:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Actually, I know what *I* would like"
[Mon Apr 12 19:38:59 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "Perhaps you will have need to a clan of dwarfs to fight some future battle? Or maybe you're merely interested in some fine weapon or armour?"
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:06 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella can only think about her all too empty purse **
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:06 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Some kind of a token that insures us we'd get helped by any dwarves around"
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:14 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles **
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:22 2004] : (6) Nerin: Hmph
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:28 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Hmph"
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:31 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: 3you know, dwarves and half-us..."
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:40 2004] : (5) Hollyella: What's wrong, Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We have one of those Ayhlanne"
[Mon Apr 12 19:39:46 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne looks at Nerin **
[Mon Apr 12 19:40:11 2004] : ** (3) Ebrak looks puzzles by the request. **
[Mon Apr 12 19:40:15 2004] : (1) Huerney: "It's about 4 feet high, with a beard and recently had a terrible boil problem"
[Mon Apr 12 19:40:16 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I know you're one Nerin, and I would not dare do without you, but I am thinking of the time when we all go our own way"
[Mon Apr 12 19:40:44 2004] : (6) Nerin: "If a dwarf want to help, they will. Tokens? hmph"
[Mon Apr 12 19:40:54 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "ok ok ok"
[Mon Apr 12 19:40:56 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne shuts up **
[Mon Apr 12 19:41:26 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "How about....."
[Mon Apr 12 19:42:00 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "no, never mind"
[Mon Apr 12 19:42:08 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "How about..... we're pleased to have been of use but now we need to see daylight again?"
[Mon Apr 12 19:42:16 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon Apr 12 19:42:27 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella smiles at Nerin: Do you have a better suggestion? **
[Mon Apr 12 19:42:36 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy starts pacing impatiently **
[Mon Apr 12 19:42:38 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "a map of these parts would be good"
[Mon Apr 12 19:43:11 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Umm, we're fine once we get to the fort Ayhlanne"
[Mon Apr 12 19:43:21 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc does the world we live in have a name ?
[Mon Apr 12 19:43:26 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "We don't have maps of the surface."
[Mon Apr 12 19:43:28 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Huerney, have you found anything about that statuette yet?
[Mon Apr 12 19:43:29 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I'm just glad we could help my kin. Although a map wouldn't go amiss"
[Mon Apr 12 19:43:38 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "not of the surface of course"
[Mon Apr 12 19:43:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc Umm, I totally for got about it
[Mon Apr 12 19:44:02 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I assume I looked at it over the 5 days
[Mon Apr 12 19:44:18 2004] : (3) Ebrak: ooc it's just a statue. It's green.
[Mon Apr 12 19:44:34 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "TheWorld undergrounds"
[Mon Apr 12 19:44:34 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 12 19:44:37 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc worth anything?
[Mon Apr 12 19:44:39 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: That would be good
[Mon Apr 12 19:44:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: "It's just a statuette of the Yuan-ti goddess"
[Mon Apr 12 19:45:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I don't know anything else about it really"
[Mon Apr 12 19:45:11 2004] : (3) Ebrak: (taps his temple) "It's all up here. No need for maps."
[Mon Apr 12 19:45:24 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "ok, let us GO then"
[Mon Apr 12 19:45:27 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "please"
[Mon Apr 12 19:45:33 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Aye"
[Mon Apr 12 19:45:39 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy lightens up **
[Mon Apr 12 19:45:46 2004] : ** (6) Nerin nods farewell to Ebrak **
[Mon Apr 12 19:45:50 2004] : (5) Hollyella: If yo0u have to we will
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:10 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Farewell, Ebrak, good hunting
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:14 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne thanks Ebrak and the lot **
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:20 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I'd say that cure potions are always welcome, but I think you'll need them yourself"
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:24 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "May luck be on your sied"
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:29 2004] : (3) Ebrak: "Farewell, Clanfriends"
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:29 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy does her farewells, eager to go **
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:32 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: side too
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: "DO you have any holy water? I'm all out"
[Mon Apr 12 19:46:51 2004] : (3) Ebrak: ooc cleric can bless a bunch.
[Mon Apr 12 19:47:42 2004] : ** (6) Nerin will take 2 **
[Mon Apr 12 19:48:23 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hey, I got one potion of holy water each as a gift"
[Mon Apr 12 19:48:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Thanks clan Shale"
[Mon Apr 12 19:48:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Thanks Ebrak"
[Mon Apr 12 19:49:19 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc 1 then
[Mon Apr 12 19:49:31 2004] : ** (1) Huerney gets ready to go **
[Mon Apr 12 19:49:35 2004] : (5) Hollyella: I don't want to ask for what isn't freely offered, so you can keep mine, Huerney
[Mon Apr 12 19:49:35 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella turns and leaves **
[Mon Apr 12 19:49:48 2004] : ** (1) Huerney gives Holly's to Nerin **
[Mon Apr 12 19:49:50 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Apr 12 19:49:58 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne pockets the water **
[Mon Apr 12 19:50:01 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Oh 2 for me then
[Mon Apr 12 19:50:02 2004] : ** (1) Huerney follows **
[Mon Apr 12 19:50:04 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: dtto :P
[Mon Apr 12 19:50:09 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: +i
[Mon Apr 12 19:50:25 2004] : ** (6) Nerin tucks 1 Holy water and 1 CMW into his belt pouches **
[Mon Apr 12 19:50:25 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Oh, what about our horses ?"
[Mon Apr 12 19:50:26 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I'm happy to ask anyway, sometimes you'll get nothing if you don't"
[Mon Apr 12 19:51:01 2004] : (3) Ebrak: the horses are stabled near the surface.
[Mon Apr 12 19:51:04 2004] : ** (6) Nerin trods off after the guides without another word **
[Mon Apr 12 19:51:15 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Apr 12 19:51:34 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc So my Cha is back up to normal then?
[Mon Apr 12 19:51:47 2004] : ** (1) Huerney puts his potions in a handy place for easy retrieval **
[Mon Apr 12 19:51:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)" )
[Mon Apr 12 19:52:53 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hmm, horsey will be pleased to see me"
[Mon Apr 12 19:52:59 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Having to leave just as it gets interesting, I hate that
[Mon Apr 12 19:53:25 2004] : (1) Huerney: "They've obviously decided that this isn't a job for outsiders"
[Mon Apr 12 19:53:26 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Well, I'll not stay where we're not wanted"
[Mon Apr 12 19:53:34 2004] : (3) DM: The guides leads you to the horses and then back to the mountain pass.
[Mon Apr 12 19:53:37 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Feel free to stay...."
[Mon Apr 12 19:53:47 2004] : ** (1) Huerney breathes the mountain air **
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:01 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne looks at the sky as soon as she gets out **
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:02 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks at Myfanwy **
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:08 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy greets Rhys and Anwen with great happiness **
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:17 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Come on Nerin"
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:19 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Neither will I, first they're happy for us to put our lives on the line and then they just dismiss us
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:20 2004] : (3) DM: It's early morning. Birds are singing and sun shines through the occasional break in the cloud.
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:44 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "What a wonderful sight!"
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:49 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Aye, well. Lets not bother ourselves about it"
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:49 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella greats her horse and mounts, her cat sitting behind her **
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:55 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne scrutinizes the skies **
[Mon Apr 12 19:54:57 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I was afraid I'd never see it again"
[Mon Apr 12 19:55:04 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Right, I believe we were headed for Port Hoon?"
[Mon Apr 12 19:55:08 2004] : ** (6) Nerin swings up onto his horse **
[Mon Apr 12 19:55:16 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Lead on Song-Boy"
[Mon Apr 12 19:55:24 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne mounts **
[Mon Apr 12 19:55:28 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy mounts **
[Mon Apr 12 19:55:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Me? I think Ayhlanne is better at that than me"
[Mon Apr 12 19:55:50 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Don't want the blind one leading"
[Mon Apr 12 19:56:02 2004] : ** (1) Huerney climbs onto horsey **
[Mon Apr 12 19:56:06 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Well, anyone who knows the way"
[Mon Apr 12 19:56:17 2004] : (1) Huerney: "See boy, a bit lighter nowadays"
[Mon Apr 12 19:56:31 2004] : (1) Huerney: "It's all this running around and not eatoing regular meals"
[Mon Apr 12 19:57:14 2004] : (3) DM: ooc I'm fairly sure you were still on the westlin side of the pass. Am I right?
[Mon Apr 12 19:57:27 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I'll lead"
[Mon Apr 12 19:57:31 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc yeah
[Mon Apr 12 19:57:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc not reached the fort yet
[Mon Apr 12 19:57:48 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne still looks at the skies, hoping for Ananiel to show up **
[Mon Apr 12 19:57:58 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:07 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:14 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne points : **
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:17 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "that way"
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:21 2004] : (3) DM: You think you want to go up.
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:31 2004] : (3) DM: Hollyella, reckons down. :P
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:39 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Are you sure, Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:44 2004] : ** (1) Huerney follows the lead horse **
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Positive
[Mon Apr 12 19:58:46 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I dearly hope one of you knows the way"
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:04 2004] : (3) DM: Ananiel swoops down and perches on Ayhlanne.
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:13 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Hey !"
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hey Nerin, did you get your bag back, I can't remember"
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:17 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne grins **
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:21 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles **
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:25 2004] : (3) DM: It's a well defined track. Not exactly hard to follow.
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:26 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "All ready then?"
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:26 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: happy to see you back friend, hope you're ok"
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:28 2004] : (5) Hollyella: I don't care where we go anyway, so we might as well go with Ayhlanne ;)
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:28 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Yes, he did
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:40 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Yeah, bit tattered though
[Mon Apr 12 19:59:57 2004] : (1) Huerney: Laughs "Bloody goblins"
[Mon Apr 12 20:00:15 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Some of the clan patched it up a bit, but I'll have to get a new one when I can"
[Mon Apr 12 20:00:44 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne leads the way **
[Mon Apr 12 20:00:52 2004] : (1) Huerney: CLIP CLOP
[Mon Apr 12 20:00:57 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows at the back as usual **
[Mon Apr 12 20:01:00 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella keeps to the middle of the group **
[Mon Apr 12 20:01:32 2004] : (3) DM: You carry on up the track toward the Westlin fort. Going past it and carrying on?
[Mon Apr 12 20:02:04 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc was that the one we snuck past before?
[Mon Apr 12 20:02:05 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: yes
[Mon Apr 12 20:02:16 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc with the guard patrols?
[Mon Apr 12 20:02:28 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We could get the mage inside to pass a message back to Port Hoon that the job has been accomplished and we're on our way back"
[Mon Apr 12 20:02:29 2004] : (3) DM: ooc yep.
[Mon Apr 12 20:02:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc oh, I think we passed that one! i meant the one at the top of the pass
[Mon Apr 12 20:03:03 2004] : (5) Hollyella: What job was that? The pit fiend?
[Mon Apr 12 20:03:39 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, an instability in the fabric of the world or something"
[Mon Apr 12 20:03:39 2004] : (3) DM: You reach the top of the pass and begin to decend. You see Fort Garth in the distance.
[Mon Apr 12 20:03:40 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc I cant remember that far back, lol
[Mon Apr 12 20:04:20 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc this is about where I joined isn't it
[Mon Apr 12 20:04:28 2004] : (3) DM: ooc yep.
[Mon Apr 12 20:04:45 2004] : ** (6) Nerin goes silent **
[Mon Apr 12 20:05:09 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Are you okay Nerin?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:05:22 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne goes on cautiously but lightly, breathing the fresh air **
[Mon Apr 12 20:05:36 2004] : (6) Nerin: "This is about where we met"
[Mon Apr 12 20:05:46 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Oh yeah!"
[Mon Apr 12 20:06:03 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Reminds me of what I'd forgotten for a while"
[Mon Apr 12 20:06:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Was it before or after we fought that bloody hydra?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:06:16 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "And I'm glad we did *smiles* Without you I might have creatures living in me" *laughs*
[Mon Apr 12 20:06:21 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Must've been after"
[Mon Apr 12 20:06:38 2004] : (5) Hollyella: What have you forgotten?
[Mon Apr 12 20:07:11 2004] : (6) Nerin: "The reason I'm out here"
[Mon Apr 12 20:07:24 2004] : (5) Hollyella: What was that then?
[Mon Apr 12 20:07:31 2004] : ** (1) Huerney listens **
[Mon Apr 12 20:08:06 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "IF you don't feel like talking abot it........."
[Mon Apr 12 20:08:14 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I was banished from my village. Accused of crime that was not my doing"
[Mon Apr 12 20:08:43 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "How terrible!"
[Mon Apr 12 20:09:02 2004] : (5) Hollyella: So what did you do to set things right?
[Mon Apr 12 20:09:18 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I haven't"
[Mon Apr 12 20:09:22 2004] : (6) Nerin: "An unknown person killed my mother and the local priest"
[Mon Apr 12 20:09:35 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I saw him kill the preist and run away"
[Mon Apr 12 20:09:58 2004] : (5) Hollyella: And did you ever found out who did it? Or did you never try to?
[Mon Apr 12 20:10:02 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I was found with the preist. Was accused of killing him for not being able to save my mother"
[Mon Apr 12 20:10:15 2004] : (5) Hollyella: She was ill?
[Mon Apr 12 20:10:20 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Any idea who did it?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:10:31 2004] : (6) Nerin: "All I can do is wander in the hope of finding them"
[Mon Apr 12 20:11:02 2004] : (6) Nerin: "fatally injured in a rockfall that I think was caused by the same person"
[Mon Apr 12 20:11:15 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Why not actively search for him instead of wandering aimlessly?
[Mon Apr 12 20:11:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc sure Nerin isn't a monk??
[Mon Apr 12 20:11:32 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Why would anyone want to kill her?
[Mon Apr 12 20:11:47 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc :P
[Mon Apr 12 20:12:10 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I dont know Holly. Perhaps it wasn't her. Others were killed too"
[Mon Apr 12 20:12:12 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Wandering aimlessly ?, what kind of a judgement is that ?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:12:38 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Although I can understand that Nerin would want to find that man, I don't see vengeance as an interesting path in itself"
[Mon Apr 12 20:12:47 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Judgement? It is just what it sounded like to me, but I don't want to judge people
[Mon Apr 12 20:13:18 2004] : (5) Hollyella: I was thinking about justice, not revenge, at least not to start with
[Mon Apr 12 20:13:20 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I have no clue as to their identity, or motives. I have no home. What else can I do?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:13:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: "It's all some people have Ayhlanne"
[Mon Apr 12 20:13:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: I would do anything I could to find the people responsible for crimes like that
[Mon Apr 12 20:13:58 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Look at Darvin's actions in this very fort"
[Mon Apr 12 20:13:59 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Sorry then, I just find it hard to hear that we have been wandering "aimlessly""
[Mon Apr 12 20:14:21 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We haven't Ayhlanne. But Nerin never had our mission"
[Mon Apr 12 20:14:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well, he acquitted his part of it alright"
[Mon Apr 12 20:15:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Earn enough money to hire people to find more information Nerin"
[Mon Apr 12 20:15:24 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I hope your path will one day lead you to the killer Nerin, till then I'm happy to have you with us"
[Mon Apr 12 20:15:58 2004] : (1) Huerney: "And so am I"
[Mon Apr 12 20:16:00 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Well, if you could use my help, don't feel it's necessary to ask for it :)
[Mon Apr 12 20:16:07 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Same here, Nerin, you may be short *winks* but I am glad I got to meet you"
[Mon Apr 12 20:16:29 2004] : (6) Nerin: "And what do I tell them Huerney? Someone or something was in my village on certain date for reasons unknown?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:16:40 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella looks at Ayhlanne, annoyed at the "short" remark **
[Mon Apr 12 20:16:58 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne catches the glance **
[Mon Apr 12 20:17:16 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Well Holly, same goes to you" *winks*
[Mon Apr 12 20:17:29 2004] : (1) Huerney: "And me too presumably"
[Mon Apr 12 20:17:44 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Na Huerney, you're "young""
[Mon Apr 12 20:17:50 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon Apr 12 20:17:55 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Aye, he is"
[Mon Apr 12 20:18:07 2004] : (1) Huerney: "16 isn't that young!"
[Mon Apr 12 20:18:11 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: and I am scared of snakes...
[Mon Apr 12 20:18:17 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: to each teheir faults
[Mon Apr 12 20:18:35 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Since when is being short or young a fault?
[Mon Apr 12 20:18:42 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Age isnt' really important though
[Mon Apr 12 20:18:52 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Why did I know I had said something wrong ?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:19:05 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I am too tall for a woman, and I don't make a fuss about it"
[Mon Apr 12 20:19:06 2004] : (5) Hollyella: No, youth disappears all by itself, unless death comes first
[Mon Apr 12 20:19:32 2004] : (5) Hollyella: But no-one is telling you you are too tall
[Mon Apr 12 20:19:33 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Wise words"
[Mon Apr 12 20:19:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I like you both as you are"
[Mon Apr 12 20:20:08 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Why the biggering? Have you all been underground too long?" *smiles* Let's just be pleased we are together and all alive and healthy
[Mon Apr 12 20:20:12 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Forgive me if I have hurt your feelings, Holly, I just don't know how to measure my words. here is a fault for you"
[Mon Apr 12 20:20:22 2004] : (5) Hollyella: And I like you, Huerney :)
[Mon Apr 12 20:20:22 2004] : (1) Huerney: "If it had been ayhlanne in that corridor last week, I'd never have been able to somersault over her"
[Mon Apr 12 20:20:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: "As it was I could get past"
[Mon Apr 12 20:20:42 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Same with my being able to fire my bow"
[Mon Apr 12 20:20:54 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella looks at Huerney and decides to say nothing for a change **
[Mon Apr 12 20:21:41 2004] : (1) Huerney: CLIP CLOP
[Mon Apr 12 20:21:46 2004] : (5) Hollyella: It's alright, I guess, Ayhlanne, none of us made ourself
[Mon Apr 12 20:22:16 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc group hug ;)
[Mon Apr 12 20:22:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 20:22:25 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc hugging :P
[Mon Apr 12 20:22:45 2004] : (3) DM: Riding single file?
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:03 2004] : (3) DM: It's wide enough for two abreast.
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:20 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc probably not to be having this conversation
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:32 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc I'll go up front with someone who knows the way
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:36 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc To have that much conversation we're probably not sinbgle file lol
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:36 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella doesn't feel like riding next to anybody ATM **
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:41 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc I am up front
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc Nerin and Ayhl
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:52 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy is at the vback still with whoever **
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:54 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc then Holly
[Mon Apr 12 20:23:55 2004] : ** (6) Nerin trots up beside Ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 12 20:24:00 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc then me and myf?
[Mon Apr 12 20:24:04 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc I'm somewhere in the middle of the group
[Mon Apr 12 20:24:39 2004] : (3) DM: ooc bah. That's what I forgot to do. Invistigate the use of minatures.
[Mon Apr 12 20:24:57 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Shame on you! ;)
[Mon Apr 12 20:24:59 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney and Myfanwy make listen checks.
[Mon Apr 12 20:25:07 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Mon Apr 12 20:25:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Anwen: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 20:25:43 2004] : (1) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [15,-2] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 20:26:34 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy turns in the saddle to have a look **
[Mon Apr 12 20:26:39 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "What was that?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:26:56 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: what was what ?
[Mon Apr 12 20:26:58 2004] : (6) Nerin: "EH?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:01 2004] : (5) Hollyella: What was what
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:12 2004] : (3) DM: Myfanwy you see a swirl of dust in the air then...
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:13 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella turns around to lok at Myfanwy **
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:26 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney, something slams into your back.
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:29 2004] : (3) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,4,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:29 2004] : (3) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,4,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:32 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Sounded like something moving behind me....
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:33 2004] : (1) Huerney: "WHat?" EH?"
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:40 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Nice miniature, David :)
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: oof
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:47 2004] : (3) DM: ooc not mine. Craigs.
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc it's mine
[Mon Apr 12 20:27:52 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc it's craig ! lol
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:00 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc can't you tell? lol
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:04 2004] : (3) DM: Myfanwy the swirl of dust slams into you.
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:11 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Oops, by bad ;)
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:11 2004] : (3) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,3,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:11 2004] : (3) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [5,2,6] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:19 2004] : (3) DM: 1st attacks only.
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:27 2004] : (5) Hollyella: What is that?
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:42 2004] : ** (6) Nerin rears his horse tound to see what going on **
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:43 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc AC 17, gforgot... Will that hit or just not?
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:48 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc *Round
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:52 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney, you're flat footed unless you have appropriate feat. Myfanwy you're not but it hit.
[Mon Apr 12 20:28:55 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Hit :(
[Mon Apr 12 20:29:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I am, and on a horse
[Mon Apr 12 20:29:34 2004] : (3) DM: Initiative.
[Mon Apr 12 20:29:40 2004] : (6) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Mon Apr 12 20:29:41 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 20:29:42 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Initiative Anwen [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 20:29:43 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 20:29:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: : Initiative Huerney: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Mon Apr 12 20:29:56 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Mon Apr 12 20:30:49 2004] : (3) DM: ooc Stop doing seperate initiative rolls for animal companions.
[Mon Apr 12 20:31:04 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc aye boss :P
[Mon Apr 12 20:31:27 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 20:31:35 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc How about familiars? ;)
[Mon Apr 12 20:31:47 2004] : (3) DM: ooc ditto
[Mon Apr 12 20:32:01 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc what can I see?
[Mon Apr 12 20:32:31 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin, two faint swirls of dust near Myfanwy and Huerney
[Mon Apr 12 20:33:37 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc can I ride round to get a better view?
[Mon Apr 12 20:34:04 2004] : (3) DM: Sure. But you don't really see anything. Maybe there's something there but you can't see it.
[Mon Apr 12 20:34:36 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc can I get a clear shot at whatever might be ther?
[Mon Apr 12 20:35:10 2004] : (3) DM: You can shoot with a 50% miss chance. And -4 for being in melee.
[Mon Apr 12 20:35:38 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc dismount and get my hammer out then
[Mon Apr 12 20:36:02 2004] : (3) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 12 20:36:07 2004] : (3) DM: I mean Ayhlanne
[Mon Apr 12 20:36:18 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne stops her horse, dismounts and tries to make out what is going on, aiming at the swirl **
[Mon Apr 12 20:36:29 2004] : (3) DM: shoot.
[Mon Apr 12 20:36:29 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 20:36:38 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc can I shoot ?
[Mon Apr 12 20:37:18 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc how far anyway ?
[Mon Apr 12 20:37:50 2004] : (3) DM: ooc Ahh. Need to succed a spot check at DC20 to see something invisible.
[Mon Apr 12 20:38:04 2004] : (3) DM: They're right behind Myfanwy and Huerney.
[Mon Apr 12 20:38:19 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc who's they ?
[Mon Apr 12 20:38:21 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc :D
[Mon Apr 12 20:38:38 2004] : (3) DM: The things you're spotted that are there. They're invisible.
[Mon Apr 12 20:38:53 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc can I still shoot ?
[Mon Apr 12 20:39:06 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc She succeeded the spot check, didn't she?
[Mon Apr 12 20:39:27 2004] : (3) DM: ooc shoot at 50% miss chance.
[Mon Apr 12 20:39:51 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc how far ?
[Mon Apr 12 20:39:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Mon Apr 12 20:39:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (second): [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Apr 12 20:40:10 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc shooting at one behind Muyfanwy
[Mon Apr 12 20:41:09 2004] : (3) DM: Miss.
[Mon Apr 12 20:41:23 2004] : (3) DM: Holly. Spot and listen checks first.
[Mon Apr 12 20:41:32 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 20:41:35 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 20:41:53 2004] : (3) DM: You see/hear nothing.
[Mon Apr 12 20:42:02 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc is that about right ?
[Mon Apr 12 20:42:07 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Do I see a swirl?
[Mon Apr 12 20:42:25 2004] : (3) DM: Nope. (decided to read the rules...)
[Mon Apr 12 20:42:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I'd say so Del
[Mon Apr 12 20:42:45 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shooting in the direction Ayhlanne was aiming
[Mon Apr 12 20:42:51 2004] : (3) DM: k
[Mon Apr 12 20:42:55 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PS (base): [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 20:43:57 2004] : (3) DM: Tsk. Forgot ride check.
[Mon Apr 12 20:44:28 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc What is that again? I am riding a warhorse
[Mon Apr 12 20:45:03 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Not asking what a ride check is, just how to roll one
[Mon Apr 12 20:45:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc ride skill
[Mon Apr 12 20:45:14 2004] : (3) DM: Ride skill
[Mon Apr 12 20:45:29 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc dc for fighting on a war mount is 10
[Mon Apr 12 20:45:31 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Mon Apr 12 20:45:33 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Stupid me ;)
[Mon Apr 12 20:45:34 2004] : (3) DM: ooc 5.
[Mon Apr 12 20:45:56 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc I seem to have succeded anyway :)
[Mon Apr 12 20:46:09 2004] : (3) DM: You hear a small shriek.
[Mon Apr 12 20:46:27 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney.
[Mon Apr 12 20:46:29 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 12 20:46:32 2004] : (3) DM: There something right behind you.
[Mon Apr 12 20:46:43 2004] : ** (1) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) for 3 hours) **
[Mon Apr 12 20:47:00 2004] : ** (1) Huerney dismounts **
[Mon Apr 12 20:47:09 2004] : (1) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [16,-2] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 20:47:17 2004] : (1) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [15,-2] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 20:47:27 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+3] -> [3,3] = (6) Images created." )
[Mon Apr 12 20:47:28 2004] : (3) DM: You know where it was when it attacked you.
[Mon Apr 12 20:47:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... # Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you! #
[Mon Apr 12 20:47:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: DOne
[Mon Apr 12 20:48:32 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Something slams into Hollyella (one attack)
[Mon Apr 12 20:48:34 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [4,5,6] = (15)
[Mon Apr 12 20:48:34 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,3,6] = (10)
[Mon Apr 12 20:48:58 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: AC with no dex bonus?
[Mon Apr 12 20:49:39 2004] : (5) Hollyella: 17
[Mon Apr 12 20:50:12 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: A mass of high speed air thumps into you.
[Mon Apr 12 20:50:16 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: 15 damage.
[Mon Apr 12 20:50:24 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc But I do have the dodge feat, of course
[Mon Apr 12 20:50:42 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: YOu mean uncanny dodge?
[Mon Apr 12 20:51:15 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: k. AC with Dex then.
[Mon Apr 12 20:51:55 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Making my ac 20
[Mon Apr 12 20:52:20 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Still a hit. (+2 for being invisible)
[Mon Apr 12 20:52:29 2004] : (5) Hollyella: :(
[Mon Apr 12 20:52:40 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Something strikes Ayhlanne from behing.
[Mon Apr 12 20:52:42 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,1,6] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 20:52:43 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,2,6] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 20:52:50 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: (one attack)
[Mon Apr 12 20:53:05 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc hit AC 19
[Mon Apr 12 20:53:09 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: OUCH
[Mon Apr 12 20:53:14 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: hit. 9 damage
[Mon Apr 12 20:53:21 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 12 20:53:41 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella is hurting bad **
[Mon Apr 12 20:53:55 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Backing off, dismounting, casting barkskin on self (AC now 21)
[Mon Apr 12 20:54:09 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 20:54:33 2004] : (6) Nerin: move to the swirls and attack
[Mon Apr 12 20:54:37 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc are they the same, or new ones hitting Holly and I ?
[Mon Apr 12 20:54:42 2004] : (3) DM: Spot and listen checks.
[Mon Apr 12 20:54:46 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc how many swirls are there?
[Mon Apr 12 20:54:52 2004] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Mon Apr 12 20:54:54 2004] : (6) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Mon Apr 12 20:56:03 2004] : (3) DM: They've moved. Possibly near Ayhlanne and Holly.
[Mon Apr 12 20:56:23 2004] : (3) DM: You're going to have to pick where to attack.
[Mon Apr 12 20:56:37 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc how
[Mon Apr 12 20:56:38 2004] : (3) DM: e.g., in front of Holly or behind etc.
[Mon Apr 12 20:56:49 2004] : (6) Nerin: behind
[Mon Apr 12 20:57:04 2004] : (3) DM: Attack.
[Mon Apr 12 20:57:11 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [7,14] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [1,5,6] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 20:57:11 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [5,5,2] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 20:57:31 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: *shriek*
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:16 2004] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:19 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne drops her bow and takes her swords out, turns around listening and squinting to try and spot the creatures **
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:20 2004] : (3) DM: It hit you from behind.
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:30 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:31 2004] : (3) DM: You know where it is 'cos it just attacked you.
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:32 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17)
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:38 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: oh, ok
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:48 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne hacks at the thing behind her **
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:59 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [11,11] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 20:58:59 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 20:59:00 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 20:59:00 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 20:59:11 2004] : (3) DM: Only one main hand attack.
[Mon Apr 12 20:59:24 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: k, 1st then
[Mon Apr 12 20:59:25 2004] : (3) DM: Need a full action for duel wielding attacks.
[Mon Apr 12 20:59:36 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: *iiii*
[Mon Apr 12 21:00:06 2004] : (3) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 12 21:00:25 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Casting mage armor on myself
[Mon Apr 12 21:00:33 2004] : (3) DM: AoO
[Mon Apr 12 21:00:35 2004] : (3) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,2,6] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:00:35 2004] : (3) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,6,6] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:00:42 2004] : (3) DM: Take 9 damage.
[Mon Apr 12 21:00:52 2004] : (3) DM: And make a concentration check.
[Mon Apr 12 21:00:55 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella falls of her horse **
[Mon Apr 12 21:01:15 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Con check: [1d20+0] -> [12,0] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 21:01:37 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc A bit silly really, making a check while unconscious
[Mon Apr 12 21:01:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 21:01:51 2004] : (3) DM: You have less than 24 HP? And I said concentration not con.
[Mon Apr 12 21:02:20 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Sorry about the check and yes
[Mon Apr 12 21:02:57 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 12 21:03:14 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Huerney taps his tuning fork and holds it up to chime... Blink dog summoned
[Mon Apr 12 21:03:18 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Listen check [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)
[Mon Apr 12 21:03:23 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Spot check [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Mon Apr 12 21:03:39 2004] : (3) DM: There's one here holly and one near Ayhlanne.
[Mon Apr 12 21:03:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: I send it to the nearest one... Holly
[Mon Apr 12 21:03:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:18 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:25 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks stupid but runs to Holly **
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:32 2004] : (3) DM: It barks at the air.
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:39 2004] : (1) Huerney: stab behind her anyway
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:42 2004] : (3) DM: Attack.
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: looking at dog
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:57 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:04:58 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:05:10 2004] : (3) DM: Miss.
[Mon Apr 12 21:05:14 2004] : (1) Huerney: 1st only
[Mon Apr 12 21:05:35 2004] : (1) Huerney: done... bardsong active
[Mon Apr 12 21:05:45 2004] : (3) DM: ooc it's either not there or you just missed it. I'm making the concealment rolls here.
[Mon Apr 12 21:05:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc 'k
[Mon Apr 12 21:06:17 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Something slams into Huerney
[Mon Apr 12 21:06:27 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,3,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 21:06:27 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [4,1,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 21:06:50 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: AC w/o dex (unless you have uncanny dodge)?
[Mon Apr 12 21:08:14 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: ooc hello? *tap, tap*
[Mon Apr 12 21:08:29 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc sorry nipped to the loo
[Mon Apr 12 21:08:34 2004] : (1) Huerney: 23
[Mon Apr 12 21:08:39 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc tut tut
[Mon Apr 12 21:08:41 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc oh, 19
[Mon Apr 12 21:08:49 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: One hit. 11 damage.
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: 1 in 6 miss
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: mirror image
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:25 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: A image disappears.
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:36 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc phew
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:44 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Something slams into Nerin
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:50 2004] : (6) Nerin: 23
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:51 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: (one attack)
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:52 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [5,3,6] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:09:52 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [6,3,6] = (15)
[Mon Apr 12 21:10:08 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: 14 damage. Pack quite a punch don't they?
[Mon Apr 12 21:10:20 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc nasty indeed
[Mon Apr 12 21:10:23 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc yeah. /me glares
[Mon Apr 12 21:10:33 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Don't joke about it! ;)
[Mon Apr 12 21:10:41 2004] : (3) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 12 21:10:59 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Moving to Holly (that'll take a full round?)
[Mon Apr 12 21:11:13 2004] : (3) DM: move equiv. You didn't move that far.
[Mon Apr 12 21:11:32 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Okay, casting CMW on her then
[Mon Apr 12 21:11:33 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy casts CMW [2d8+8] -> [1,1,8] = (10) **
[Mon Apr 12 21:11:56 2004] : (3) DM: k.
[Mon Apr 12 21:11:58 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 21:12:13 2004] : ** (5) Hollyella comes to, still feeling weak and hurt **
[Mon Apr 12 21:12:14 2004] : (6) Nerin: do I need to spot again?
[Mon Apr 12 21:12:27 2004] : (5) Hollyella: What happened to me?
[Mon Apr 12 21:12:28 2004] : (3) DM: Nope. It attacked you. You know where it is.
[Mon Apr 12 21:12:36 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [8,5,4] = (17)
[Mon Apr 12 21:12:36 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [4,5,5] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:12:41 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc iiiittsss beeeehhhiiinds youuuuuu
[Mon Apr 12 21:12:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc -s
[Mon Apr 12 21:13:22 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc sound like gollum
[Mon Apr 12 21:13:37 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin turns to his left side and attacks. One swings results into another shriek. The other just swooshes.
[Mon Apr 12 21:13:46 2004] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 12 21:13:53 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne tries to spot the one beside Nerin **
[Mon Apr 12 21:13:55 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
[Mon Apr 12 21:13:57 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc I pack quite a punch dont I? ;)
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:04 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:07 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne hacks at the thing **
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:17 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:17 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:18 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:18 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:19 2004] : (3) DM: Where?
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:37 2004] : (3) DM: You can't see it. You have to guess where it is.
[Mon Apr 12 21:14:50 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: where Nerin just hacked and where I've "sensed it"
[Mon Apr 12 21:15:08 2004] : (3) DM: ooc 4 or 3 attacks?
[Mon Apr 12 21:15:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc would be 3 I guess ?
[Mon Apr 12 21:15:36 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc off hand doesn't get two attacks, does it ?
[Mon Apr 12 21:15:36 2004] : (3) DM: You don't hit anything.
[Mon Apr 12 21:15:50 2004] : (3) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:11 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Hollyella: Casting mage armor: +4 to AC for 1 hour/level
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:24 2004] : (3) DM: Oh dear. You don't learn.
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:28 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: AoO
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:31 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,5,6] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:31 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,2,6] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:38 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Miss. Bah.
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:46 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 12 21:16:55 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 21:17:07 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 12 21:17:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Listen check [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Mon Apr 12 21:17:21 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Spot check [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27)
[Mon Apr 12 21:17:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: attack nearest
[Mon Apr 12 21:17:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ==> Damage: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Mon Apr 12 21:17:54 2004] : (1) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [6,-2] = (4)
[Mon Apr 12 21:17:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [13,-2] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 21:18:03 2004] : ** (1) Huerney runs to holly **
[Mon Apr 12 21:18:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+9] -> [5,1,9] = (15)" )
[Mon Apr 12 21:18:21 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney, you're all ready next to holly.
[Mon Apr 12 21:18:28 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: *i*
[Mon Apr 12 21:18:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: stay there then :P
[Mon Apr 12 21:18:53 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 12 21:19:10 2004] : (3) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 12 21:19:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Trying to see it....
[Mon Apr 12 21:19:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Mon Apr 12 21:19:24 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:19:54 2004] : (3) DM: One hear Nerin, One near Huerney/Holly
[Mon Apr 12 21:20:08 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: The one near Holly/Huerney...
[Mon Apr 12 21:20:08 2004] : (3) DM: You can't see it but that's the general location of them.
[Mon Apr 12 21:20:09 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Treant Club +2 (base): [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:20:09 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Treant Club +2 (second): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 21:20:21 2004] : (3) DM: Where are you attacking. Pick a spot.
[Mon Apr 12 21:20:52 2004] : (3) DM: k.
[Mon Apr 12 21:20:59 2004] : (3) DM: Miss.
[Mon Apr 12 21:21:14 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 21:21:22 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc (just like "Sinking Warships" *lol*)
[Mon Apr 12 21:21:35 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc spot/listen?
[Mon Apr 12 21:21:44 2004] : (3) DM: It attacked you last.
[Mon Apr 12 21:22:09 2004] : (6) Nerin: swing at the same place
[Mon Apr 12 21:22:12 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [6,5,2] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 21:22:12 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [2,5,5] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 21:23:10 2004] : (3) DM: It shrieks twice.
[Mon Apr 12 21:23:17 2004] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 12 21:23:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc nice one
[Mon Apr 12 21:23:34 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne screams : "Someone make these things visible please !" **
[Mon Apr 12 21:23:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28)
[Mon Apr 12 21:23:49 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Mon Apr 12 21:23:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: trying to locate them
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:03 2004] : (3) DM: You just saw Nerin attack one.
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:07 2004] : (1) Huerney: : #Through torment, death and pain we fight, 'gainst demon, beast and undead wight #"Bardsong is Active" +2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:18 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne hacks where Nerin hacked **
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [10,12] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:45 2004] : (3) DM: All miss.
[Mon Apr 12 21:24:59 2004] : (3) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 12 21:25:07 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon Apr 12 21:25:29 2004] : (5) Hollyella: MM as the one that attacked me
[Mon Apr 12 21:25:54 2004] : (5) Hollyella: [2d4+2] -> [3,4,2] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:26:52 2004] : (3) DM: You don't know where it is.
[Mon Apr 12 21:27:33 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Confused now, you told Bert he knew where they were, but I don't?
[Mon Apr 12 21:28:05 2004] : (3) DM: That's because it attacked Bert. You could aim at where you last knew where it was.
[Mon Apr 12 21:28:33 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Right, spot and listen checks first then
[Mon Apr 12 21:28:36 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Mon Apr 12 21:28:40 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:28:58 2004] : (3) DM: Can't detect anything.
[Mon Apr 12 21:29:15 2004] : (3) DM: Got any area affect spells?
[Mon Apr 12 21:29:46 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Nope
[Mon Apr 12 21:30:05 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Casting silent image
[Mon Apr 12 21:30:07 2004] : (3) DM: You can make attempt to grope around for it.
[Mon Apr 12 21:30:28 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Not me, I'm hurt enough as it is ;)
[Mon Apr 12 21:30:43 2004] : (3) DM: What are you making the silent image do?
[Mon Apr 12 21:30:47 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Apr 12 21:31:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: oc I can never see invisible creatures with a -2 total to my spot ... LOL
[Mon Apr 12 21:32:20 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Just making an image of me, hoping ot disctract future attacks
[Mon Apr 12 21:32:56 2004] : (3) DM: k.
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:00 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:15 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Listen check [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Spot check [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:30 2004] : (3) DM: nope.
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: Attacks where it did before
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10) ==> Damage: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:52 2004] : (3) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:33:58 2004] : (1) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [16,-2] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:34:07 2004] : ** (1) Huerney stabs at the area he thought it last was at all **
[Mon Apr 12 21:34:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [14,15] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:34:17 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:34:36 2004] : (3) DM: You stab the air.
[Mon Apr 12 21:35:13 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Nothing.
[Mon Apr 12 21:35:21 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 21:35:45 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc still in the same place?
[Mon Apr 12 21:35:52 2004] : (3) DM: Maybe.
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:03 2004] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:05 2004] : (6) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:11 2004] : (3) DM: Don't detect anything.
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:21 2004] : (6) Nerin: swing once in front and once behind
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:26 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [20,14] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [1,5,3] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:26 2004] : (6) Nerin: Critical hit? [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17) ===> Damage: [3d8+15+1d6] -> [8,7,4,15,6] = (40)
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:26 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [7,5,1] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:36 2004] : (3) DM: Both miss.
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:42 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc arse
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:46 2004] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:52 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:56 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc woulda been good damage though
[Mon Apr 12 21:36:57 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:37:16 2004] : (3) DM: Nothing.
[Mon Apr 12 21:37:24 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne swings still where Nerin just did **
[Mon Apr 12 21:37:43 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc I am testing something may not work
[Mon Apr 12 21:37:46 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [17,11] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Mon Apr 12 21:37:46 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 21:37:47 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:37:47 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Mon Apr 12 21:37:56 2004] : (3) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 12 21:38:13 2004] : (3) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 12 21:38:25 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 21:38:29 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Umm..... My turn sometime?
[Mon Apr 12 21:38:32 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Mon Apr 12 21:38:41 2004] : (3) DM: ooc Oops. Next. Sorry.
[Mon Apr 12 21:38:49 2004] : (5) Hollyella: ooc Be ny guest, Myfanwy :)
[Mon Apr 12 21:38:53 2004] : (3) DM: You don't spot anything Holly.
[Mon Apr 12 21:38:56 2004] : (3) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 12 21:39:00 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Mon Apr 12 21:39:00 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 21:39:13 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: See it?
[Mon Apr 12 21:41:02 2004] : (3) DM: You can't detect where they are good enough to attack.
[Mon Apr 12 21:41:20 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Casting flamig sphere
[Mon Apr 12 21:41:26 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Moving it west
[Mon Apr 12 21:42:16 2004] : (3) DM: You see the flames from the sphere lick around a formless shape.
[Mon Apr 12 21:42:27 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: \o/
[Mon Apr 12 21:42:39 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc yay
[Mon Apr 12 21:42:39 2004] : (3) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Mon Apr 12 21:44:10 2004] : (3) DM: ooc ah. reflex negates not half. oh well. you still see where the invisble stalker is but it does no damage.
[Mon Apr 12 21:44:30 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc As long as it's visible :P
[Mon Apr 12 21:44:38 2004] : (5) Hollyella: :)
[Mon Apr 12 21:45:18 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 12 21:45:52 2004] : (1) Huerney: Casts Summon Monster III - FIendish Dire Bat: 30hp; Damage reduction 5/magic; 5 resist on acid cold and elec

[Mon Apr 12 21:45:59 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blindsight
[Mon Apr 12 21:46:06 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc oooo, nice
[Mon Apr 12 21:46:15 2004] : (3) DM: It flaps south and attacks.
[Mon Apr 12 21:46:45 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc finally !
[Mon Apr 12 21:46:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:46:54 2004] : (1) Huerney: [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 21:47:00 2004] : (1) Huerney: Miss
[Mon Apr 12 21:47:06 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Listen check [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:47:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Spot check [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Mon Apr 12 21:47:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: attacks again
[Mon Apr 12 21:47:26 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ==> Damage: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Mon Apr 12 21:47:31 2004] : (1) Huerney: done
[Mon Apr 12 21:47:38 2004] : (3) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:15 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slams into Huerney
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:18 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [3,3,6] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:18 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,6,6] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:21 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: miss.
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:25 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: And into Ayhlanne
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:30 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [3,3,6] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:30 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [4,5,6] = (15)
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:41 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: 12 damage Ayhlanne
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:42 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: hits
[Mon Apr 12 21:48:53 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 12 21:49:19 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Keeping sphere on stalker and attacking with sling
[Mon Apr 12 21:49:21 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (base): [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 21:49:21 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (second): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Mon Apr 12 21:49:26 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 21:49:34 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Roll sphere damage.
[Mon Apr 12 21:49:38 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: [2d6] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon Apr 12 21:50:44 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: *Iiiiiiii* There's a loud rushing of air.
[Mon Apr 12 21:51:07 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 21:51:39 2004] : (6) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 21:51:40 2004] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 21:51:57 2004] : (3) DM: You spot one near the bat,.
[Mon Apr 12 21:52:13 2004] : (6) Nerin: how far
[Mon Apr 12 21:52:20 2004] : (3) DM: about 30 ft.
[Mon Apr 12 21:52:40 2004] : (6) Nerin: run over and attack
[Mon Apr 12 21:52:57 2004] : (3) DM: Charge I presume. Otehrwise you won't make it.
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:05 2004] : (6) Nerin: aye
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:15 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [9,14] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [2,5,3] = (10)
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:15 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [6,5,6] = (17)
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:40 2004] : (3) DM: hit
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:51 2004] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:56 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne hacks at the thing that just hit her **
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:58 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:59 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:53:59 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 21:54:08 2004] : (3) DM: Nothing just hit you.
[Mon Apr 12 21:54:17 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc it did too
[Mon Apr 12 21:54:27 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc 12 damage !
[Mon Apr 12 21:54:28 2004] : (3) DM: it did so.
[Mon Apr 12 21:54:39 2004] : (3) DM: Miss.
[Mon Apr 12 21:54:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: brb loo
[Mon Apr 12 21:54:52 2004] : (3) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 12 21:55:00 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Mon Apr 12 21:55:03 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:55:11 2004] : (5) Hollyella: Harimau: Listen: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Mon Apr 12 21:55:19 2004] : (3) DM: You see something south. Near the bat.
[Mon Apr 12 21:57:06 2004] : (3) DM: ooc ?
[Mon Apr 12 21:57:28 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc back
[Mon Apr 12 21:58:07 2004] : (7) Hollyella (enter): 21:58
[Mon Apr 12 21:58:19 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Mon Apr 12 21:58:25 2004] : (3) DM: Booting '(5) Hollyella' from server...
[Mon Apr 12 21:58:26 2004] : (5) Hollyella (exit): 21:58
[Mon Apr 12 21:58:28 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc ty :)
[Mon Apr 12 21:58:38 2004] : (3) DM: You see something south. Near the bat.
[Mon Apr 12 21:58:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Shooting at it
[Mon Apr 12 21:58:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, bardsong, PS (base): [1d20+12] -> [2,12] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 21:59:46 2004] : (3) DM: The arrow wizzes through the air and lands a fair distance away in the ground.
[Mon Apr 12 21:59:49 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 12 22:00:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: Fiendish Dire Bat: Bite [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6) (treat as magical)
[Mon Apr 12 22:00:21 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Listen check [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 22:00:28 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Spot check [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)
[Mon Apr 12 22:00:36 2004] : (1) Huerney: Attacks what it can see
[Mon Apr 12 22:00:41 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ==> Damage: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Mon Apr 12 22:00:42 2004] : (3) DM: *yip*
[Mon Apr 12 22:00:54 2004] : ** (1) Huerney tries to hit whatever is by the bat **
[Mon Apr 12 22:01:15 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 22:01:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Apr 12 22:01:44 2004] : ** (3) Invisible Stalker shrieks **
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:09 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:14 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc me?
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:19 2004] : (3) DM: Me.
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:22 2004] : (3) DM: Duh.
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:41 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc I don't mind you giving up your attacks, David ;)
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:41 2004] : (3) DM: Pummles Nerin once.
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:45 2004] : (3) DM: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,4,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:46 2004] : (3) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [4d6+12] -> [3,6,5,2,12] = (28)
[Mon Apr 12 22:02:46 2004] : (3) DM: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [5,5,6] = (16)
[Mon Apr 12 22:03:01 2004] : (3) DM: flat-footed AC again?
[Mon Apr 12 22:03:08 2004] : (6) Nerin: 23
[Mon Apr 12 22:03:24 2004] : (3) DM: Bah. Stupid plate wearing dwarfs.
[Mon Apr 12 22:03:30 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc :D
[Mon Apr 12 22:03:38 2004] : (3) DM: 11 damage.
[Mon Apr 12 22:04:03 2004] : (3) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 12 22:04:16 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Can I still see it near the sphere?
[Mon Apr 12 22:04:21 2004] : (3) DM: Nope.
[Mon Apr 12 22:04:24 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 22:04:25 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 22:04:43 2004] : (3) DM: south where bat etc. are.
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:08 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Moving sphere there, without hitting party members :P
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (base): [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (second): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:11 2004] : (3) DM: Your sphere is the orange thing.
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:15 2004] : (3) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:20 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: [2d6] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:26 2004] : (3) DM: Sphere has no effect.
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:44 2004] : (3) DM: Bullets miss.
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:52 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 22:05:55 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: :(
[Mon Apr 12 22:06:03 2004] : (6) Nerin: swing at what hit me
[Mon Apr 12 22:06:05 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [5,5,3] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 22:06:05 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [6,5,1] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 22:06:16 2004] : (3) DM: MIss
[Mon Apr 12 22:06:38 2004] : (3) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 12 22:06:41 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc can I pick up my bow and shoot ?
[Mon Apr 12 22:06:46 2004] : (3) DM: Sure.
[Mon Apr 12 22:06:59 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc it's still near the bat ?
[Mon Apr 12 22:07:06 2004] : (3) DM: Maybe.
[Mon Apr 12 22:07:14 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 22:07:20 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 22:07:31 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne aims near the bat **
[Mon Apr 12 22:07:43 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [1,14] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 22:07:43 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (second): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Apr 12 22:07:52 2004] : (3) DM: Doesn't hit anything.
[Mon Apr 12 22:07:57 2004] : (3) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 12 22:09:17 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 22:09:21 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 22:09:27 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Spot [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 22:09:32 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Listen: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 22:10:43 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Turning to my left and shooting
[Mon Apr 12 22:10:59 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PS, Bardsong (base): [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 22:12:10 2004] : (3) DM: Hollyella shoot into the air to the east and co couse misses. It's probably helpful to pin point what you're shooting a bit more accurately than "somewhere over there"
[Mon Apr 12 22:12:22 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 12 22:12:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: Fiendish Dire Bat: Bite [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12) (treat as magical)
[Mon Apr 12 22:12:39 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Listen check [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Mon Apr 12 22:12:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Spot check [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27)
[Mon Apr 12 22:12:43 2004] : (3) DM: The bat flaps a bit to the east and attacks.
[Mon Apr 12 22:12:54 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ==> Damage: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Mon Apr 12 22:13:08 2004] : ** (1) Huerney follows the bat and stabs where it seems to be biting **
[Mon Apr 12 22:13:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+15] -> [6,15] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Apr 12 22:13:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon Apr 12 22:13:23 2004] : (3) DM: Miss.
[Mon Apr 12 22:14:04 2004] : (1) Huerney: Done
[Mon Apr 12 22:15:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... # Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you! #
[Mon Apr 12 22:15:27 2004] : (1) Huerney: Just keeping it up
[Mon Apr 12 22:15:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc well it's a new one, but it should run out next round I think
[Mon Apr 12 22:17:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: hello?
[Mon Apr 12 22:17:37 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc waiting :P
[Mon Apr 12 22:17:38 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc hello
[Mon Apr 12 22:17:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc OK :P
[Mon Apr 12 22:18:20 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: A swirl of dust forms near the bat etc. It backs off slowly and forms into a vague cylinder shape about 7 ft tall and kinda pointy at the top. It then fades and something slams into Huerney.
[Mon Apr 12 22:18:24 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (base): [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [3,2,6] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 22:18:24 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Slam (second): [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,5,6] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 22:18:29 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: 11 damage.
[Mon Apr 12 22:18:46 2004] : (1) Huerney: 1 in 5 miss chance
[Mon Apr 12 22:19:39 2004] : (3) DM: Image disappears.
[Mon Apr 12 22:19:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc phew!
[Mon Apr 12 22:20:10 2004] : (3) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 12 22:20:30 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Moving sphere to where I saw twirl.... Anything?
[Mon Apr 12 22:20:31 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Mon Apr 12 22:20:31 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 22:20:52 2004] : (3) DM: Nope. Sphere does nothing.
[Mon Apr 12 22:21:27 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Moving it around as much as I can in this round, otherwise nothing
[Mon Apr 12 22:21:33 2004] : (3) DM: Hear a breezy noise in front of huerney.
[Mon Apr 12 22:21:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc bet I can't hear it ;)
[Mon Apr 12 22:21:53 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc can't shoot right at his face :P
[Mon Apr 12 22:22:02 2004] : (3) DM: YOu can move right next to where you think it is if you like.
[Mon Apr 12 22:22:04 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 22:22:07 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Why not? ;)
[Mon Apr 12 22:22:31 2004] : (3) DM: ooc Yeah, why not. Huerney played Wyvern yo-yo with you.
[Mon Apr 12 22:22:31 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Moving it around Huerney, careful not to hit him
[Mon Apr 12 22:22:41 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 12 22:22:41 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: LOL
[Mon Apr 12 22:22:50 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc shoot shoot shoot shoot
[Mon Apr 12 22:23:08 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc if you hit it, he'll be ok :)
[Mon Apr 12 22:23:14 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myf is nice :P Only if she sees it :P
[Mon Apr 12 22:23:19 2004] : (3) DM: Oh wait. You can't. only 30 ft per round.
[Mon Apr 12 22:23:34 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc and moving the sphere is move equiv
[Mon Apr 12 22:23:36 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: That's why I said as much as I can this round :P
[Mon Apr 12 22:24:10 2004] : (3) DM: Then again it's only 15 ft away...
[Mon Apr 12 22:24:37 2004] : (3) DM: Nothing.
[Mon Apr 12 22:24:49 2004] : (3) DM: What are you doing then Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 12 22:25:21 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Nothing more... Can't shoot at something I can't see and can't move Sphere any further... Wait
[Mon Apr 12 22:26:43 2004] : (3) DM: ooc. I'm still waiting...
[Mon Apr 12 22:26:59 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: What for? I just answered you
[Mon Apr 12 22:27:15 2004] : (3) DM: ooc Oh. nevermind..
[Mon Apr 12 22:27:17 2004] : (3) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Apr 12 22:27:49 2004] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Mon Apr 12 22:27:49 2004] : (6) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Mon Apr 12 22:28:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc I thought you asked us to wait while you decided what to do, Celestienme
[Mon Apr 12 22:28:27 2004] : (3) DM: Somehwre there.
[Mon Apr 12 22:28:27 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Oh lol No, Myf decided to wait n see lol
[Mon Apr 12 22:28:44 2004] : ** (6) Nerin swings at 'somewhere there' **
[Mon Apr 12 22:28:54 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [3,5,6] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 22:28:54 2004] : (6) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [3,5,6] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 22:29:26 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: *iiiiiiiiiii* *wooosh*
[Mon Apr 12 22:29:38 2004] : (3) Invisible Stalker: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:00 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne shoots at where Nerin just swung **
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:08 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:08 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (second): [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:26 2004] : (3) DM: Arrows don't hit anything.
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:34 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ok
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:37 2004] : (3) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:47 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 22:30:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Listen: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 22:31:09 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Spot [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Mon Apr 12 22:31:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: : #Through torment, death and pain we fight, 'gainst demon, beast and undead wight #"Bardsong is Active " +2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear
[Mon Apr 12 22:31:21 2004] : (3) DM: You don't detect anything Holly.
[Mon Apr 12 22:31:51 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Drinking a potion
[Mon Apr 12 22:32:12 2004] : (7) Hollyella: [8d8+1] -> [4,5,7,3,2,5,1,4,1] = (32)
[Mon Apr 12 22:32:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 22:32:31 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Oops (CLW that is)
[Mon Apr 12 22:32:45 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 12 22:32:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: Fiendish Dire Bat: Bite [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5) (treat as magical)
[Mon Apr 12 22:32:59 2004] : (1) Huerney: +2 for bardsong
[Mon Apr 12 22:32:59 2004] : (3) DM: Bat doesn't attack anything.
[Mon Apr 12 22:33:17 2004] : (1) Huerney: "err, I think we got it"
[Mon Apr 12 22:33:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: Blink Dog: Spot check [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Mon Apr 12 22:34:25 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I don't think the bat can see it anymore, which I guess means it's not there!
[Mon Apr 12 22:34:27 2004] : (1) Huerney: "
[Mon Apr 12 22:34:33 2004] : (1) Huerney: Done
[Mon Apr 12 22:34:37 2004] : (3) DM: Standing down?
[Mon Apr 12 22:34:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: yup
[Mon Apr 12 22:34:59 2004] : (6) Nerin: "All gone?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:11 2004] : (7) Hollyella: You think it's gone, whatever it was?
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I think so, the bat can detect them and it's not attacking anything"
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:22 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy looks around **
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:22 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "gone ? finally ?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:30 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11)
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:31 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Huerney, any ideas what that was?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:33 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:35 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:36 2004] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:37 2004] : (6) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:46 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Harimau: Spot [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Mon Apr 12 22:35:52 2004] : (1) Huerney: : Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19)
[Mon Apr 12 22:36:00 2004] : (1) Huerney: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Mon Apr 12 22:36:11 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 22:38:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: Hmm, I think that they were invisible stalkers""
[Mon Apr 12 22:38:33 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Invisible what?
[Mon Apr 12 22:38:59 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Wierd"
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:00 2004] : (1) Huerney: "They are sometimes bound by wizards or sorcerors and sent to do errands ormischief on their behalf"
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:11 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: great
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:16 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "now we're stalked"
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: "They come from the elemental plane of air"
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Now that sounds ominous"
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:20 2004] : (3) DM: 540 XP each.
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:21 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Hm, interesting
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:26 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Indeed!"
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:29 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "as if all that happened was not enough for a life time"
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:35 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc is that all?
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:46 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Especially as no matter what I did, I couldn't bloody see them"
[Mon Apr 12 22:39:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc yes
[Mon Apr 12 22:40:19 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I caught the odd sight of them. Couldn't make out any details though"
[Mon Apr 12 22:40:32 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: But why stalk us???
[Mon Apr 12 22:40:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Thank goodness I thought of something that could see for me"
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:01 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy casts CLW on self **
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:02 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Do they only attack when ordered to?
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:03 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy casts CLW [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7) **
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:12 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)." )
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: "That bat thing really helped"
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: nyone else need healing?
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:27 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: +a
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:27 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max +5)" )
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:37 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I wouldn't say no to a little"
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:38 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:46 2004] : (7) Hollyella: I could do with some :)
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:52 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc down 25 HP
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:53 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy casts CLW on Nerin **
[Mon Apr 12 22:41:55 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy casts CLW [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7) **
[Mon Apr 12 22:42:02 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+9] -> [4,5,9] = (18)" )
[Mon Apr 12 22:42:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: On Nerin
[Mon Apr 12 22:42:15 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I could do with some more healing too I have the wand, anyone needs it ?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:42:37 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Oh thats better"
[Mon Apr 12 22:42:38 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: hat was Nerin done :P Holly, how bad?
[Mon Apr 12 22:42:39 2004] : (7) Hollyella: I wouldn't mind :)
[Mon Apr 12 22:42:55 2004] : (7) Hollyella: 5 down
[Mon Apr 12 22:42:59 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc Holly I healed you some in the battle
[Mon Apr 12 22:43:13 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc You can reast that off :P
[Mon Apr 12 22:43:25 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc I never saw that, I only saw the healing by Myfanwy
[Mon Apr 12 22:43:31 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Mon Apr 12 22:43:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc 15 points
[Mon Apr 12 22:43:36 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: on myself
[Mon Apr 12 22:43:40 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc 5 is a lot on a total of 19 :P
[Mon Apr 12 22:43:50 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 12 22:43:59 2004] : (3) DM: *Slam* Something invisble attacks... Ha! Only kidding.
[Mon Apr 12 22:44:05 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc In that case I never needed that potion. Well, never mind :)
[Mon Apr 12 22:44:12 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Still 5 if you check with Huerney's healing?
[Mon Apr 12 22:44:16 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: lol@DM
[Mon Apr 12 22:44:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc you would still have your CLW potion
[Mon Apr 12 22:44:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I wondered why you used th epotion when Myf's and my spells healed you totally
[Mon Apr 12 22:44:49 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Huerney's healing cured all of it :)
[Mon Apr 12 22:45:06 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Too wrapped up in the fight, I guess
[Mon Apr 12 22:45:06 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne gulps down a potion **
[Mon Apr 12 22:45:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I used a lot of spells there, but we made it through"
[Mon Apr 12 22:45:23 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Mon Apr 12 22:45:38 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc How come you have that little HP? Aren't you about our level???
[Mon Apr 12 22:45:49 2004] : (7) Hollyella: We couldn't have done it without you, Huerney
[Mon Apr 12 22:46:04 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Rogue + wizard, low hitdice both
[Mon Apr 12 22:46:34 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Nasty, better watch out lol
[Mon Apr 12 22:46:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I think Nerin got lots of good hits in"
[Mon Apr 12 22:46:53 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc There is a reason Hollyella *hates* melee
[Mon Apr 12 22:46:58 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy looks around.... **
[Mon Apr 12 22:47:08 2004] : (6) Nerin: "That bat helped me see where to hit though"
[Mon Apr 12 22:47:08 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Everyone okay now, or almost okay?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:47:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I'm fine"
[Mon Apr 12 22:47:26 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Lets move on"
[Mon Apr 12 22:47:49 2004] : (7) Hollyella: I'm fine, let's go
[Mon Apr 12 22:48:08 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy mounts **
[Mon Apr 12 22:48:16 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I am fine
[Mon Apr 12 22:48:20 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne gathers her swords **
[Mon Apr 12 22:48:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc brb loo
[Mon Apr 12 22:48:31 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I don't think I ever hit anything"
[Mon Apr 12 22:49:05 2004] : ** (1) Huerney waves goodbye to the bat, then calls then dismisses the blink dog after thanking him **
[Mon Apr 12 22:49:25 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne mounts and leads the way, wary and looking about nervously **
[Mon Apr 12 22:49:39 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Neither did I, it's difficult to hit something you can't see
[Mon Apr 12 22:49:46 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Who the hell do you think sent them?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:49:48 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc back
[Mon Apr 12 22:50:19 2004] : (7) Hollyella: I don't think I made enemies that would do that, but one never knows
[Mon Apr 12 22:50:23 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc wb :)
[Mon Apr 12 22:50:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "And why???"
[Mon Apr 12 22:50:28 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Someone in Port Hoon maybe?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:50:28 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "I am not sure I want to know"
[Mon Apr 12 22:50:53 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Can we afford not to know?
[Mon Apr 12 22:51:02 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Maybe this Duke or whatever has gone insane"
[Mon Apr 12 22:51:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Maybe we'll never know"
[Mon Apr 12 22:51:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Kat seemed to suggest it"
[Mon Apr 12 22:51:35 2004] : (1) Huerney: "But I'm not aware that we've upset any mages, except Dalmar"
[Mon Apr 12 22:52:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I've heard you mention that name before"
[Mon Apr 12 22:52:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "You seem to know some dangerous people, at least Kat and her associaties just sneak up on you, they don't send magical creatures"
[Mon Apr 12 22:53:07 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hmm, technically they weren't magical, although I suppose it makes little difference"
[Mon Apr 12 22:53:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Then let's just say they miss the magical knowledge for anything like that" :)
[Mon Apr 12 22:53:59 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Dalmar was a wizard who was with us when we first started out as adventurers Nerin"
[Mon Apr 12 22:54:21 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What happened to him?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:54:22 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "and who left"
[Mon Apr 12 22:54:28 2004] : (1) Huerney: "He was a bit unstable really"
[Mon Apr 12 22:54:29 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "quite a strange character indeed"
[Mon Apr 12 22:54:38 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "A bit???"
[Mon Apr 12 22:55:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: "While I grew later to see his point, he attacked Darvin with non provocation"
[Mon Apr 12 22:55:39 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What point did you see in that?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:55:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: "He also nearly killed the Duke's accountant, and the rest of the gand nearly got hanged for it"
[Mon Apr 12 22:56:01 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "oh the accountant"
[Mon Apr 12 22:56:06 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: *shivers at the memory*
[Mon Apr 12 22:56:09 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Just some of Darvin's quirks Holly"
[Mon Apr 12 22:56:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: "An unstable mage is a bad combination"
[Mon Apr 12 22:56:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "So you weren't sorry to see him go?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:56:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Dalmar, no, not after the trouble with the Duke"
[Mon Apr 12 22:57:16 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "And what about that Darvin, what kind of man was he?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:57:26 2004] : (1) Huerney: "And most especially after he attacked a member of the team"
[Mon Apr 12 22:57:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Who knows, I'd be surprised if anyone but Darvin knows the real him"
[Mon Apr 12 22:58:18 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "You're probably right; a strange man indeed"
[Mon Apr 12 22:58:21 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I only met him breifly. He seemed intelligent, but ruthless"
[Mon Apr 12 22:58:25 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Who really knows anyone else?"
[Mon Apr 12 22:58:40 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne shuts ostensibly on the subject of Darvin **
[Mon Apr 12 22:58:59 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Indeed, but I trust the rest of this group, sorry, maybe not yourself yet"
[Mon Apr 12 22:59:01 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I think I'm glad to only have met you after those people left"
[Mon Apr 12 22:59:12 2004] : (1) Huerney: "But I never would have trusted Darvin much"
[Mon Apr 12 22:59:28 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "No need to apologise, trust needs to be earned":)
[Mon Apr 12 22:59:41 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Given time, I'm sure it will be"
[Mon Apr 12 22:59:45 2004] : ** (1) Huerney smiles at Holly **
[Mon Apr 12 22:59:57 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella smiles back **
[Mon Apr 12 23:00:24 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "At least you don't have to worry about me attacking any of you fysically";)
[Mon Apr 12 23:00:33 2004] : (7) Hollyella: physically
[Mon Apr 12 23:00:43 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon Apr 12 23:01:53 2004] : (1) Huerney: "A blade when asleep is still deadly, but I don't believe you'd do that"
[Mon Apr 12 23:02:03 2004] : ** (1) Huerney trots along **
[Mon Apr 12 23:02:10 2004] : (3) DM: You can reach Fort Garth before nightfall if you hurry.
[Mon Apr 12 23:02:14 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Where's the fun in that?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:02:18 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne trots along too, still wary **
[Mon Apr 12 23:02:27 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ditto
[Mon Apr 12 23:02:51 2004] : ** (6) Nerin hurries along with the group **
[Mon Apr 12 23:03:00 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella feels fine, this last bit of action invigorated her **
[Mon Apr 12 23:03:02 2004] : ** (1) Huerney has rubbish sight so I doubt I could judge the distance ;) **
[Mon Apr 12 23:04:00 2004] : (1) Huerney: CLIP CLOP
[Mon Apr 12 23:04:11 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: CLOP CLIP
[Mon Apr 12 23:04:42 2004] : (3) DM: ooc I think Ayhlanne horse is lame.
[Mon Apr 12 23:04:48 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella starts singing softly, interspaced with talking to her cat and horse **
[Mon Apr 12 23:04:51 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 12 23:04:51 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc L:P
[Mon Apr 12 23:05:07 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc not, it's french, doing everything different :P
[Mon Apr 12 23:05:24 2004] : (3) DM: ooc Whoa. An extra planar creature.
[Mon Apr 12 23:05:37 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 12 23:05:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Is that the fort ahead?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:05:52 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 12 23:06:01 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Where?
[Mon Apr 12 23:06:03 2004] : (3) DM: You make it Fort Garth a dusk. The walls are patrolled and the gates are locked.
[Mon Apr 12 23:06:04 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Mon Apr 12 23:06:32 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy yawns **
[Mon Apr 12 23:06:39 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hi, we're back again"
[Mon Apr 12 23:06:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: "HELLO"
[Mon Apr 12 23:06:53 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Hello there! Let us in"
[Mon Apr 12 23:07:10 2004] : (3) DM: Cross bows are aimed at you as someone leans between the crenalations and shouts: "Who goes there.
[Mon Apr 12 23:07:20 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Mon Apr 12 23:07:34 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon Apr 12 23:07:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hello"
[Mon Apr 12 23:07:44 2004] : (3) DM: ooc Quick refreser. Wizard Zarah and Captain Thurn resisded here when you came this way last.
[Mon Apr 12 23:07:49 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Weary travellers, looking for a place to sleep"
[Mon Apr 12 23:08:08 2004] : (3) Sargeant: "Find somewhere else!"
[Mon Apr 12 23:08:15 2004] : (1) Huerney: "It's us, working for the wizards in Port Hoon. Here to see Zarah again"
[Mon Apr 12 23:08:27 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "You're not afraid os us, are you?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:08:33 2004] : (7) Hollyella: of
[Mon Apr 12 23:08:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Now open up, or when the captain hears you'll regret it"
[Mon Apr 12 23:08:57 2004] : (3) Sargeant: The sargent nods to a soldier who fires his bow. It lands in the ground in front of you.
[Mon Apr 12 23:09:01 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne feels tired **
[Mon Apr 12 23:09:14 2004] : (3) Sargeant: "Don't mess with me. Get your story straight."
[Mon Apr 12 23:09:31 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy backs off a bit **
[Mon Apr 12 23:09:34 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I demand to speak with captain Thurn!"
[Mon Apr 12 23:09:42 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Just call the captain so we can talk to him, why don't you?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:09:47 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Isn't he dead?
[Mon Apr 12 23:09:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We are working for the wizards of Port Hoon"
[Mon Apr 12 23:10:10 2004] : (3) Sargeant: ooc I'm fairly sure you left captain Thurn alive...
[Mon Apr 12 23:10:21 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Another shot like that will cost you your career!"
[Mon Apr 12 23:10:24 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "We will go if he tells us to"
[Mon Apr 12 23:10:29 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Apr 12 23:10:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [3,21] = (24)
[Mon Apr 12 23:10:35 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Thought it was the guy Darvin ckilled....
[Mon Apr 12 23:10:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Why can't I even make a decent roll. I think this character is cursed
[Mon Apr 12 23:11:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: "come on chaps"
[Mon Apr 12 23:11:33 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I'm not sure that we didn't escape from here
[Mon Apr 12 23:12:56 2004] : (3) Sargeant: "Be off with you!"
[Mon Apr 12 23:13:06 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc neither am I
[Mon Apr 12 23:13:27 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What is the problem?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:13:49 2004] : (3) Sargeant: Crossbow attack at hollyella [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon Apr 12 23:14:01 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "WOW"
[Mon Apr 12 23:14:09 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 12 23:14:10 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: "Hey come on !"
[Mon Apr 12 23:14:33 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy backs off further **
[Mon Apr 12 23:14:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Why do you attack us? What danger do you think we pose to you?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:14:45 2004] : (3) Sargeant: Crossbow attack at hollyella [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Mon Apr 12 23:14:50 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Looks like we're not welcome here, better find another place to rest"
[Mon Apr 12 23:15:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I didn't need to come here anyway and I'm too tired to try and do anything about it"
[Mon Apr 12 23:15:50 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Apr 12 23:16:03 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy backs off far enough to be out off reach **
[Mon Apr 12 23:16:20 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Apr 12 23:16:21 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Ghost Sound ( level 0, "Figment sounds." )
[Mon Apr 12 23:16:27 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Are they always this testy here?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:16:35 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella backs up as well **
[Mon Apr 12 23:16:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: Sound of a roaring dire tiger
[Mon Apr 12 23:16:44 2004] : (6) Nerin: "What the hell was that about?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:17:18 2004] : (3) Sargeant: Sargeant peers around a bit.
[Mon Apr 12 23:17:36 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hopefully that should alert someone more important in the fort"
[Mon Apr 12 23:17:42 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Okay, we better move on, find somewhere else..."
[Mon Apr 12 23:18:01 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I don't think we should"
[Mon Apr 12 23:18:02 2004] : (3) Sargeant: And then ducks from view.
[Mon Apr 12 23:18:21 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella adds a mate to the tiger **
[Mon Apr 12 23:18:26 2004] : (6) Nerin: "We ride up, knock the door and they shoot at us? I want to know why"
[Mon Apr 12 23:18:39 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc you need to be quite high level for that I think
[Mon Apr 12 23:18:54 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc For the tiger you mean?
[Mon Apr 12 23:19:02 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I just wanna stay alive, maybe get some rest too.... Questions can wait till the morning I reckon..."
[Mon Apr 12 23:19:21 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc yeah, 5th level caster
[Mon Apr 12 23:20:23 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Only says something about volume per casterlevel, not about the sort of sound
[Mon Apr 12 23:20:29 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc that lasts for 9 rounds BTW boss
[Mon Apr 12 23:20:40 2004] : (3) Sargeant: ooc Mouselike tiger.
[Mon Apr 12 23:20:43 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc read the bottom about how loud each is
[Mon Apr 12 23:20:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc You're right, just read the rest of it
[Mon Apr 12 23:21:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Just adding a lion then ;)
[Mon Apr 12 23:21:46 2004] : (1) Huerney: "HELLO"
[Mon Apr 12 23:22:15 2004] : (3) Sargeant: You moved out of bow show I presume?
[Mon Apr 12 23:22:24 2004] : (3) Sargeant: shot
[Mon Apr 12 23:22:24 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc I did
[Mon Apr 12 23:22:31 2004] : (1) Huerney: I'm about 80 feet away
[Mon Apr 12 23:22:44 2004] : (3) Sargeant: Crossbow attack on Huerney [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Mon Apr 12 23:22:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc is the sergeant still there?
[Mon Apr 12 23:22:53 2004] : (3) Sargeant: Sargeant is not in view.
[Mon Apr 12 23:23:06 2004] : ** (1) Huerney fascinates a visible soldier **
[Mon Apr 12 23:23:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+19] -> [18,19] = (37)
[Mon Apr 12 23:23:40 2004] : (3) Sargeant: More soldiers take up position on the walls. There are around 20 now.
[Mon Apr 12 23:23:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: Will save negates
[Mon Apr 12 23:23:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 12 23:23:51 2004] : (3) Sargeant: All 20 open fire.
[Mon Apr 12 23:23:58 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy backs further **
[Mon Apr 12 23:24:10 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne backs to, bow in hand **
[Mon Apr 12 23:24:17 2004] : ** (1) Huerney backs up **
[Mon Apr 12 23:24:26 2004] : (3) Sargeant: They're not that good. Take [1d8] -> [8] = (8) damage each Huerney, Myfanwy and Ayhlanne.
[Mon Apr 12 23:24:44 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "NOW do you believe we should find somewhere else???"
[Mon Apr 12 23:24:53 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Bloody idiots"
[Mon Apr 12 23:25:16 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc I said earlier I moved far enough back to be out of range, even backed further after that...
[Mon Apr 12 23:25:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I've a good mind to..."
[Mon Apr 12 23:25:25 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ouch !
[Mon Apr 12 23:25:29 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Let us get OUT of here !
[Mon Apr 12 23:25:33 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Loud enough to be heard at the wall: "What a fascinating town, walls full of archers and afraid of just 5 people. I wonder what they do when there is real danger"
[Mon Apr 12 23:25:53 2004] : ** (6) Nerin rides away **
[Mon Apr 12 23:26:43 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella follows, singing a song about would-be heroes turning out to be cowards **
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:05 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne rides away as fast as possible **
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:07 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: David?
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:13 2004] : (3) Sargeant: ooc What do you expect you couldn't give a straight reason for why you were there. Some said one thing other said another. You tried to trick them with magic.
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:25 2004] : (3) DM: ooc yes?
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:28 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc who did
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:31 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc I said earlier I moved far enough back to be out of range, even backed further after that...
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I cast light so they could see me
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:48 2004] : (3) DM: k. don't take the damage then.
[Mon Apr 12 23:27:54 2004] : (3) DM: ooc Tiger sounds?
[Mon Apr 12 23:28:06 2004] : (1) Huerney: Trying to wake people up
[Mon Apr 12 23:28:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: I'd expect that higher ranking people would be concerned with loud noises like that
[Mon Apr 12 23:29:06 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows Nerin, looking for a suitable spot to camp fior the night **
[Mon Apr 12 23:29:14 2004] : ** (1) Huerney follows **
[Mon Apr 12 23:29:47 2004] : (3) DM: A place is easy enough to find.
[Mon Apr 12 23:30:04 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "How about there?" *points*
[Mon Apr 12 23:30:16 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Looks fine to me
[Mon Apr 12 23:30:17 2004] : (1) Huerney: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [4,-2] = (2)
[Mon Apr 12 23:30:27 2004] : (1) Huerney: "No bloody food around here"
[Mon Apr 12 23:30:31 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Mon Apr 12 23:30:50 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Mon Apr 12 23:30:52 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Well I couldn't find any"
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:12 2004] : (3) DM: Huerney dines on rocks.
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:15 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy sets up her tent and sees to her animals **
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:20 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella gets her rations out **
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:25 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne sets up her tent as well **
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:28 2004] : ** (1) Huerney grabs some rations and eats them **
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:31 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Do you want some, Huerney?
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:40 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne tends to her crossbow wound **
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:43 2004] : ** (1) Huerney sets up tent and bedroll **
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:52 2004] : ** (6) Nerin sets up camp with his slightly tattered belongings **
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:52 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella pitches her tent **
[Mon Apr 12 23:31:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: "i have some, thanks Holly"
[Mon Apr 12 23:32:22 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "They don't tast good, but they're better than nothing":)
[Mon Apr 12 23:32:25 2004] : (7) Hollyella: taste
[Mon Apr 12 23:32:31 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I wouldn't mind some Holly. Damn Orcs must've eaten all mine"
[Mon Apr 12 23:32:39 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Never even thought to check"
[Mon Apr 12 23:33:12 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella gives Nerin some food **
[Mon Apr 12 23:33:32 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne looks at the sky and judges the weather **
[Mon Apr 12 23:33:34 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Mon Apr 12 23:33:40 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc good or bad ?
[Mon Apr 12 23:33:45 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "At least we have something to eat"
[Mon Apr 12 23:34:14 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc food for 6 people Ayhlanne
[Mon Apr 12 23:34:24 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What do you think the matter was with those guys?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:34:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I think maybe we just scared them"
[Mon Apr 12 23:34:52 2004] : (3) DM: 997. rising. 2. west bearing southwest.. visibility good.
[Mon Apr 12 23:34:53 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Good"
[Mon Apr 12 23:34:55 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella makes a fire and sits by it **
[Mon Apr 12 23:35:00 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Mon Apr 12 23:35:06 2004] : (1) Huerney: "They're on the border of Lukern, not a great posting"
[Mon Apr 12 23:35:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "We scared them? How did we manage that?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:35:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 12 23:35:44 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne goes to look for food **
[Mon Apr 12 23:35:57 2004] : ** (2) Ayhlanne finds a rabbit or two **
[Mon Apr 12 23:36:00 2004] : (6) Nerin: "They get scared by people wandering up and knocking the gate? Hmph. Hope they're never guarding me"
[Mon Apr 12 23:36:14 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella decides to save her rations until Ayhlanne's return **
[Mon Apr 12 23:36:26 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy finishes her ration and gets ready for sleep **
[Mon Apr 12 23:36:28 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, well maybe making the roaring sound wasn't the best idea"
[Mon Apr 12 23:36:33 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella laughs at Nerin's remark **
[Mon Apr 12 23:36:34 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)." )
[Mon Apr 12 23:36:38 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Watches tonight?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:37:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "But a funny idea nonetheless"
[Mon Apr 12 23:37:20 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I liked it"
[Mon Apr 12 23:37:23 2004] : (1) Huerney: "1st or last, I prefer an uninterrupted sleep"
[Mon Apr 12 23:37:34 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I'll take first with Anwen Iif you like, but I doubt it I can stay awake longer than that..."
[Mon Apr 12 23:37:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I think we'd better, it sounded like there are some ferocious animals around"
[Mon Apr 12 23:37:42 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I'll take whichever
[Mon Apr 12 23:37:50 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella sniggers **
[Mon Apr 12 23:38:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "I need uninterrupted sleep as well, I'm afraid"
[Mon Apr 12 23:38:19 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I'll take first if you want to sleep Myf"
[Mon Apr 12 23:38:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We think we have it bad, I'll bet that sargeant has them on double patrols of the fort all night in case we attack"
[Mon Apr 12 23:38:36 2004] : (6) Nerin: "nothing worse than a tired waatch"
[Mon Apr 12 23:38:53 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Doubt it you can wake me that soon Nerin, I'd better be on first
[Mon Apr 12 23:38:53 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I'll watch with Nerin!
[Mon Apr 12 23:38:54 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Serves them right, if you ask me"
[Mon Apr 12 23:39:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: ! = "
[Mon Apr 12 23:39:03 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Holly and Huerney last then"
[Mon Apr 12 23:39:17 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Sounds good":)
[Mon Apr 12 23:39:34 2004] : (1) Huerney: "OK, whatever"
[Mon Apr 12 23:39:39 2004] : ** (1) Huerney beds down **
[Mon Apr 12 23:39:57 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy sits at the fire with Anwen, chatting low **
[Mon Apr 12 23:39:59 2004] : ** (1) Huerney tosses a bit before turning sitting up **
[Mon Apr 12 23:40:04 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sleep ( level 1, "Put 2d4 HD of creatures into comatose slumber.[2d4] -> [1,2] = (3) creatures affected (will save avoids)." )
[Mon Apr 12 23:40:07 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I'll take second then?"
[Mon Apr 12 23:40:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: zzzzzz
[Mon Apr 12 23:40:15 2004] : (2) Ayhlanne: I'll take third
[Mon Apr 12 23:40:31 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella goes to bed and falls asleep quickly **
[Mon Apr 12 23:41:00 2004] : ** (6) Nerin is out like a light **
[Mon Apr 12 23:41:21 2004] : (3) DM: GAME END