Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 05 April 2004

[Mon Apr 5 19:38:02 2004] : (6) DM: GAME START
[Mon Apr 5 19:38:20 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks around cautiously **
[Mon Apr 5 19:38:23 2004] : (6) DM: You've just entered a vast cavern
[Mon Apr 5 19:39:07 2004] : (6) DM: Suspended in the air in the cavern are small glowing, blue lights that illuminate the central area of the cavern.
[Mon Apr 5 19:39:12 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Hmm, how long will these images last?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:39:36 2004] : (6) DM: Where you're standing is a ledge over looking the rest of the cavern.
[Mon Apr 5 19:39:59 2004] : ** (3) Huerney looks down and gulps **
[Mon Apr 5 19:40:00 2004] : (6) DM: A torch burns in a near by bracket casting a flickering orange glow.
[Mon Apr 5 19:40:11 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella looks down cautiously **
[Mon Apr 5 19:40:18 2004] : (6) DM: A table and some upturned chairs is nearby.
[Mon Apr 5 19:40:37 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks for a way down **
[Mon Apr 5 19:40:42 2004] : (6) DM: Looking over the edge so see...
[Mon Apr 5 19:40:47 2004] : (6) DM: ooc so = you
[Mon Apr 5 19:41:27 2004] : (6) DM: Scores of Yuan-ti of all shapes and sizes. Tailed, tailless, snake heads, nearly human, the whole range of them.
[Mon Apr 5 19:41:41 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy gulps **
[Mon Apr 5 19:41:45 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella backs up **
[Mon Apr 5 19:41:49 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gasps **
[Mon Apr 5 19:41:52 2004] : (6) DM: They're all facing to the right and appear to be praying.
[Mon Apr 5 19:42:16 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: (whispering) Maybe fetching a few dwarves would be handy?
[Mon Apr 5 19:42:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: *Whisper* "Umm, I think this is more than we could ever hope to take on"
[Mon Apr 5 19:42:23 2004] : (6) DM: To the right (east) is a raised platform on which a blood stained altar stands.
[Mon Apr 5 19:42:39 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *whisper "a few ? I think many few would be better"
[Mon Apr 5 19:42:44 2004] : (6) DM: A towering statue of a snake-like figure stands behind the altar.
[Mon Apr 5 19:43:14 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy backs out quietly **
[Mon Apr 5 19:43:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: whiper: "I'm not going down there, it's a bit too much"
[Mon Apr 5 19:43:27 2004] : (6) DM: On the dias there's a tailed Yuan-ti wielding a ornate dagger and dressed in rich clothing.
[Mon Apr 5 19:43:58 2004] : (6) DM: Chained to the altar is an gobin.
[Mon Apr 5 19:44:26 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella sends Harimau down for a closer look **
[Mon Apr 5 19:44:33 2004] : (6) DM: To the west the ledge you're standing on slopes down to the floor of the cavern.
[Mon Apr 5 19:44:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: *Whisper* "Maybe we should just summon loads of animals to attack down there, my bison would probably do OK!"
[Mon Apr 5 19:44:50 2004] : (6) DM: Various tunnels can be see that lead out of the cavern.
[Mon Apr 5 19:45:21 2004] : (6) DM: ooc maybe attacked 60-80 odd Yuan-ti is not the best strategy.
[Mon Apr 5 19:45:26 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Whisper: "He would do great here, him and a couple of his friends" :)
[Mon Apr 5 19:45:34 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: *whisper* I haven't got any summonings left!"
[Mon Apr 5 19:45:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: *whisper* "Unfortunately it's likely to get us spotted"
[Mon Apr 5 19:46:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *w* likely indeed
[Mon Apr 5 19:46:09 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne retreats to the tunnel **
[Mon Apr 5 19:46:13 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: *whisper* "I'd say alarming the dwarves is the best solution..."
[Mon Apr 5 19:46:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I'does
[Mon Apr 5 19:46:40 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne motions to the others to hide **
[Mon Apr 5 19:46:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: *whisper* "Maybe we should then head up and see to the orcses"
[Mon Apr 5 19:47:18 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *w* "I don't think we should stay here, these creatures have a means of finding out ways to our minds that I don't like
[Mon Apr 5 19:47:30 2004] : (3) Huerney: *whisper* "Indeed maybe they'd help fight the Yuan-ti?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:47:37 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne retreats further into the tunnel **
[Mon Apr 5 19:47:39 2004] : (6) DM: The priest raises his dagger and plunges it into the goblins chest. The Yuan-ti start chanting.
[Mon Apr 5 19:47:41 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Whisper: "I might have a few spells to confuse them a bit"
[Mon Apr 5 19:48:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: *whisper* "I don't recall that froma any stories"
[Mon Apr 5 19:48:05 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy retreats with Ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 5 19:48:17 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne lloks pressing and disturbed, motions to the others to PLEASE move back into the tunnel **
[Mon Apr 5 19:48:25 2004] : ** (3) Huerney scrunches up his face at the slaughter **
[Mon Apr 5 19:48:33 2004] : ** (3) Huerney moves back **
[Mon Apr 5 19:48:37 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella had retreated already, just not into the tunnel **
[Mon Apr 5 19:48:46 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella goes to join the others **
[Mon Apr 5 19:49:02 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Whisper: "What's up, Ayhlanne?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:49:28 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *w* shhh, be silent, and let us leave this place
[Mon Apr 5 19:50:00 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne goes back to the fork in the tunnel **
[Mon Apr 5 19:50:07 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Apr 5 19:50:10 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Whisper: "I want to wait for my cat to look around first, 10 minutes?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:50:20 2004] : ** (3) Huerney hopes some of that gas heads down onto the yuan-ti **
[Mon Apr 5 19:50:42 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Look around where exactly?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:50:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Look around 80 Yuan-Tis ?
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:04 2004] : (6) DM: ooc cat-snack?
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:07 2004] : (3) Huerney: "She's hardly inconspicuous!"
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:16 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "It's a small cat and he knows how to be careful"
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: " Do you like your cat at all ?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:35 2004] : (3) Huerney: "If they are snakelike, they'll smell her really quickly"
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:38 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: No Holly, we are not going to let the cat look around, we have seen enough
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:42 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "What kind of quesstion is that?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:44 2004] : (3) Huerney: "or him"
[Mon Apr 5 19:51:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: there is no way we can do anything for now
[Mon Apr 5 19:52:03 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella recalls her cat **
[Mon Apr 5 19:52:14 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks at Holly, discouraged **
[Mon Apr 5 19:52:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: "He may be able to hide, but tomcats smell strongly"
[Mon Apr 5 19:52:40 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Mumbles: "He can see better in the dark than most of us"
[Mon Apr 5 19:52:48 2004] : (7) Hollyella: mutters,even
[Mon Apr 5 19:52:52 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gets almost angry **
[Mon Apr 5 19:53:00 2004] : (3) Huerney: "It's a good idea, but not too practical against snake people"
[Mon Apr 5 19:53:16 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "You want to risk the life of your animal friend fo what???"
[Mon Apr 5 19:53:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Holly ! There are SCORES of those creatures down there, you do NOT want them to come after your cat, or us !
[Mon Apr 5 19:53:35 2004] : (7) Hollyella: He's already coming back, you know
[Mon Apr 5 19:53:37 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Shsssshhhhh!"
[Mon Apr 5 19:53:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I think we're far enough, back to the fork yet ?
[Mon Apr 5 19:54:26 2004] : (6) DM: You're moving along the the tunnels back to the goblin cave?
[Mon Apr 5 19:54:33 2004] : (3) Huerney: yes
[Mon Apr 5 19:54:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: yes, to the fork where we had a choice for going up or down
[Mon Apr 5 19:54:47 2004] : (6) DM: You make it back without incident.
[Mon Apr 5 19:55:48 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Will someone remind wme why we haven't returned to the great outdoors yet?" *sigh*
[Mon Apr 5 19:55:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "ok, so, shall we try and find out about the orcs ?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:56:01 2004] : (3) Huerney: "OK, up to the orcs, or back to the village?"
[Mon Apr 5 19:56:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Because we were foolish enough to pledge our help to the dwarves"
[Mon Apr 5 19:56:52 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella still looks angry, but part of that is just having been worried about her feline friend **
[Mon Apr 5 19:56:53 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: That was before we knew of armies of Yan-Ti I suppose...
[Mon Apr 5 19:57:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc wow, that's an impressive look to pull off ;P
[Mon Apr 5 19:57:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 5 19:57:34 2004] : (7) Hollyella: I think the Yuan-Ti problem is more urgent than the orcs, so we'd better return to the dwarves
[Mon Apr 5 19:57:58 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc I'm good, aren't I? ;)
[Mon Apr 5 19:58:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "oh, you think so ? I am not so sure the dwarves can help right now. I say let's count our ennemies and our friends before we attack anyone"
[Mon Apr 5 19:58:33 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I'm not sure of anything, I'll follow wherever"
[Mon Apr 5 19:58:45 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Who's attacking?
[Mon Apr 5 19:58:53 2004] : (7) Hollyella: But we might as well, I guess
[Mon Apr 5 19:58:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I don't recall that the dwarves had much of a fighting force though"
[Mon Apr 5 19:59:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "exactly, that is what worries me"
[Mon Apr 5 19:59:22 2004] : (7) Hollyella: But they might have friends and allies
[Mon Apr 5 19:59:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "the goblins have virtually and practically been exterminated, and I am not sure where the orcs' loyalties lie"
[Mon Apr 5 19:59:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Dwarves tend to stick together
[Mon Apr 5 19:59:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "for all we know they might come and help us about the yuan-ti"
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: "That's what I said earlier!"
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:10 2004] : (7) Hollyella: No harm in looking carefully, I guess
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "you did, and I agree with you"
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:23 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "VERY carefully!"
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "ok, let us go"
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:28 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne starts "up" **
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:49 2004] : ** (3) Huerney holds up his lightstone and follows carefully **
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:52 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Myfamwy, do ley us know if and when it gets too much for you
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:55 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Apr 5 20:00:59 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella follows **
[Mon Apr 5 20:01:17 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
[Mon Apr 5 20:01:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Mon Apr 5 20:01:33 2004] : (3) Huerney: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Mon Apr 5 20:01:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc not much point hiding when I have a lit object in my hand
[Mon Apr 5 20:01:54 2004] : (6) DM: ooc brb. need a pencil
[Mon Apr 5 20:02:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Just keep well behind then ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:02:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I am using the shadows of your lit object to hide :P
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:04 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:15 2004] : (6) DM: You enter a long craggy tunnel with many stalactites and stalagmites.
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:23 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc I was referring to myself
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:24 2004] : (6) DM: Make some spot checks.
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:32 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:35 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:41 2004] : (3) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:44 2004] : (7) Harimau: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:47 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne shoulders her bow and takes her sword in hand **
[Mon Apr 5 20:03:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Mon Apr 5 20:04:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc why would she do that?
[Mon Apr 5 20:04:18 2004] : (6) DM: ooc Hrm.
[Mon Apr 5 20:04:26 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Because to fire a bow through stalactites and stalagmites looks a bit difficult
[Mon Apr 5 20:04:39 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc and I was typing it BEFORE he said spot check, believe it or not
[Mon Apr 5 20:04:41 2004] : (3) Huerney: fair enough
[Mon Apr 5 20:04:47 2004] : (7) Harimau: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 5 20:04:47 2004] : (6) DM: ooc k
[Mon Apr 5 20:05:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc swords even, I am wielding both swords
[Mon Apr 5 20:05:35 2004] : (6) DM: The tunnel is about 20 ft wide at this point.
[Mon Apr 5 20:06:09 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy stays at the back as usual **
[Mon Apr 5 20:06:14 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne stays as close to the walls as she can **
[Mon Apr 5 20:06:41 2004] : ** (3) Huerney is careful of the stalacmites (and tites) **
[Mon Apr 5 20:06:43 2004] : ** (7) Harimau stays close to Ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 5 20:07:00 2004] : (3) Huerney: Read Lips Skill Check: Untrained
[Mon Apr 5 20:07:05 2004] : (6) DM: You're starting on the right. What order are you marching in and how spaced out?
[Mon Apr 5 20:07:07 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc oops
[Mon Apr 5 20:07:25 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy is at the back, close to a wall **
[Mon Apr 5 20:07:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I am in front
[Mon Apr 5 20:07:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: I guess I'm 3rd
[Mon Apr 5 20:07:43 2004] : (7) Harimau: Me right after Ayhlanne, about 3 ft. behind her
[Mon Apr 5 20:07:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: As I'm apparently at the back
[Mon Apr 5 20:08:00 2004] : (3) Huerney: But myf is right at the back
[Mon Apr 5 20:08:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc square = 5 ft ?
[Mon Apr 5 20:08:10 2004] : (6) DM: ooc yes
[Mon Apr 5 20:08:25 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc how long since the last fight?
[Mon Apr 5 20:08:39 2004] : (6) DM: ooc the map kinda gives it away doesn't it...
[Mon Apr 5 20:08:45 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc probably long enough to have lost my last barkskin :(
[Mon Apr 5 20:09:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol it does, but we'll play as if we didn't see :)
[Mon Apr 5 20:09:08 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc more than 7 minutes or so?
[Mon Apr 5 20:09:41 2004] : (6) DM: ooc an hour
[Mon Apr 5 20:09:44 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc I would think so, we looked at the Yuan-Ti's after that and then returned
[Mon Apr 5 20:10:02 2004] : ** (3) Huerney is all alone **
[Mon Apr 5 20:10:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I am going to move forward and stay by the wall
[Mon Apr 5 20:10:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc until the next stalactite/mite
[Mon Apr 5 20:11:01 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella is still following **
[Mon Apr 5 20:11:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc still got 20 mins of barkskin then I think :)
[Mon Apr 5 20:11:22 2004] : ** (3) Huerney knows no better than before and follows as before **
[Mon Apr 5 20:11:23 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Apr 5 20:12:42 2004] : (6) DM: Suddenly...
[Mon Apr 5 20:12:45 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc OI! The wall fell down, who leaned on it? ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:12:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 5 20:12:53 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 5 20:13:09 2004] : (6) DM: Several whip like strands lash out at you...
[Mon Apr 5 20:13:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ouch !
[Mon Apr 5 20:13:49 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella gets her rapier ready **
[Mon Apr 5 20:13:56 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy jumps back **
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:16 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne tries to protect herself with her arm **
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:20 2004] : ** (3) Huerney probably doesn't even see it **
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:30 2004] : (6) DM: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:31 2004] : (6) DM: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:32 2004] : (6) DM: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:32 2004] : (6) DM: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:33 2004] : (6) DM: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:34 2004] : (6) DM: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:45 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc He must have heard Ayhlanne cry out
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:51 2004] : (6) DM: ACs?
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:57 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: 21
[Mon Apr 5 20:14:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc 19
[Mon Apr 5 20:15:07 2004] : (3) Huerney: 21
[Mon Apr 5 20:15:13 2004] : (7) Hollyella: 20
[Mon Apr 5 20:16:05 2004] : (6) DM: One strand latches onto Holly and Ayhlanne each. The wrap around and stick to you.
[Mon Apr 5 20:16:09 2004] : (6) DM: Initiative
[Mon Apr 5 20:16:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Mon Apr 5 20:16:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Mon Apr 5 20:16:26 2004] : (3) Huerney: : Initiative Huerney: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Mon Apr 5 20:16:29 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Mon Apr 5 20:16:40 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc that's 16
[Mon Apr 5 20:16:48 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc no it isn't it's 14
[Mon Apr 5 20:17:09 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Make up your mind ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:17:13 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 5 20:17:44 2004] : (6) DM: Ayhlanne and Hollyella make fort saves.
[Mon Apr 5 20:17:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Mon Apr 5 20:17:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc lost my cat's grace, then I misread and blah... blah...
[Mon Apr 5 20:18:15 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Fortitude save: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Mon Apr 5 20:18:30 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Fail, perhaps? ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:19:00 2004] : (6) DM: Both take 2d8 temporary strength damage as the strands drain your energy away.
[Mon Apr 5 20:19:15 2004] : (7) Hollyella: [2d8] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Mon Apr 5 20:19:26 2004] : (3) Huerney: eeek
[Mon Apr 5 20:20:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: [2d8] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Mon Apr 5 20:20:09 2004] : (6) DM: That includes you Ayhlanne.
[Mon Apr 5 20:20:20 2004] : (6) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Mon Apr 5 20:20:23 2004] : (3) Huerney: double eeek
[Mon Apr 5 20:20:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I reckon I can't even lift my swords
[Mon Apr 5 20:20:56 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Nor me my rapier
[Mon Apr 5 20:21:07 2004] : (6) DM: The strands are coming from one of the stalagmites which moves slowly.
[Mon Apr 5 20:21:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc how do I know if I can wear my armour/move my sword and all ?
[Mon Apr 5 20:21:32 2004] : (6) DM: A large mouth lined with crystaline teeth opens in the stalagmite.
[Mon Apr 5 20:21:35 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc hmm, not in the ceiling like resident evil then?
[Mon Apr 5 20:21:37 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Which one on map?
[Mon Apr 5 20:21:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc I mean Half-life
[Mon Apr 5 20:22:05 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc Bert's logged into MSN
[Mon Apr 5 20:22:14 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Ewwww, long strands!
[Mon Apr 5 20:22:33 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc What's keeping him from coming here? ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:22:34 2004] : (6) DM: Ayhlanne, it's your turn.
[Mon Apr 5 20:22:37 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Tell him to materialize pronto :P
[Mon Apr 5 20:22:46 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc she asked you a question Dave
[Mon Apr 5 20:22:48 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I know, but I don't know if I can even lift my swords
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc BEEEEEERT !! HEEEEELP lol
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:19 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:21 2004] : (6) DM: ooc how much strength do you have?
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:25 2004] : (8) Nerin (enter): 20:23
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:28 2004] : (7) Hollyella: 2
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:28 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc 4
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:45 2004] : (6) DM: ooc Fine. You just won't be any good.
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:46 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Yay, the hero to the rescue ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:49 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc hi folks.
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc feel like a baby
[Mon Apr 5 20:23:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc goes well with Nerin's charisma ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:01 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:01 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc Hi twinnie
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:02 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc so can I just attack ?
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:11 2004] : (6) DM: sure.
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:13 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc going badly?
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:39 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne suddenly feels completely weak, and drops her short sword **
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:44 2004] : ** (8) Nerin finally tracks down the rest of the party **
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: and attacks with the other sword
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:53 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8-2] -> [7,-2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:53 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (second): [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8-2] -> [7,-2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 20:24:53 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d8-4] -> [1,6,-4] = (3)
[Mon Apr 5 20:25:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc attacking whatever is holding me
[Mon Apr 5 20:26:06 2004] : (6) DM: The strand or moving and attacking the creature?
[Mon Apr 5 20:26:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc the strand
[Mon Apr 5 20:26:52 2004] : (6) DM: They're very tough and you don't manage to sever it.
[Mon Apr 5 20:26:56 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc could someone explain the map please?
[Mon Apr 5 20:27:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: k
[Mon Apr 5 20:27:24 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc A corridor with stalagmites and stalagtites, we were moving from right to left
[Mon Apr 5 20:27:24 2004] : (3) Huerney: umm no, not sure where we are, or it!
[Mon Apr 5 20:27:44 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc black circles?
[Mon Apr 5 20:27:49 2004] : (6) DM: ooc stalagmites
[Mon Apr 5 20:28:00 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Stalagmites and stalagtites
[Mon Apr 5 20:28:10 2004] : (7) Hollyella: stalactites
[Mon Apr 5 20:28:26 2004] : (6) DM: Roll initiative Bert
[Mon Apr 5 20:28:33 2004] : (8) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Mon Apr 5 20:28:47 2004] : (6) DM: It'll be your go then.,
[Mon Apr 5 20:29:10 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc who looks to be in the most trouble?
[Mon Apr 5 20:29:23 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc ie I run in and quickly assess the situation
[Mon Apr 5 20:29:24 2004] : (6) DM: There are two long strands coming from one of the stalagmites (which how has a large mouth lined with teeth) attached to Ayhlanne And hollyella.
[Mon Apr 5 20:29:33 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Ayhlanne and me
[Mon Apr 5 20:29:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc do the tentacles strech 40 feet or so to the red dot?
[Mon Apr 5 20:30:03 2004] : (6) DM: ooc yup.
[Mon Apr 5 20:30:12 2004] : (3) Huerney: 'k
[Mon Apr 5 20:30:17 2004] : (6) DM: 4 additional tentacles writh about.
[Mon Apr 5 20:30:53 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc can I hit the tentacles without endangering H or A?
[Mon Apr 5 20:31:01 2004] : (6) DM: Sure.
[Mon Apr 5 20:31:14 2004] : (6) DM: They're thin and rope like.
[Mon Apr 5 20:31:29 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc You could always go over my head ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:31:34 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 5 20:31:50 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc I'll run up and thump the closest one thats holding H/A
[Mon Apr 5 20:32:08 2004] : (6) DM: k
[Mon Apr 5 20:32:15 2004] : (8) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [3,5,5] = (13)
[Mon Apr 5 20:32:15 2004] : (8) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [3,5,3] = (11)
[Mon Apr 5 20:32:25 2004] : (7) Hollyella: "Be careful, this things saps your strength"
[Mon Apr 5 20:32:58 2004] : (6) DM: You whack one of the stands but all you do is bruise it a bit, It isn't severed.
[Mon Apr 5 20:33:10 2004] : (6) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 5 20:33:26 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Casting MM at the creature itself
[Mon Apr 5 20:33:29 2004] : (7) Hollyella: [2d4+2] -> [2,1,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 20:33:30 2004] : (7) Hollyella: [2d4+2] -> [1,2,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 20:33:39 2004] : (6) DM: SR roll. 1d20+caster level
[Mon Apr 5 20:33:47 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Just fhe first one
[Mon Apr 5 20:33:57 2004] : (7) Hollyella: [Bad dice format] - [d20+4]
[Mon Apr 5 20:34:03 2004] : (7) Hollyella: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon Apr 5 20:34:18 2004] : (6) DM: The magic missles fissle out and do nothing.
[Mon Apr 5 20:34:54 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella feels like crying **
[Mon Apr 5 20:35:09 2004] : (6) Roper: The two strands that are attached draw Ayhlanne and Hollyella 10 ft closer
[Mon Apr 5 20:35:28 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne tries to resist **
[Mon Apr 5 20:36:03 2004] : (6) Roper: can't. It's not your turn.
[Mon Apr 5 20:36:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Not fair! ;)
[Mon Apr 5 20:36:49 2004] : (6) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 5 20:37:01 2004] : ** (3) Huerney runs 20 ft closer **
[Mon Apr 5 20:37:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: Casts Summon Monster III - Celestial Bison: 37hp; Damage reduction 5/magic; 5 resist on acid cold and elec
Celestial bison attack Butting [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9) (treat as magical)

[Mon Apr 5 20:37:35 2004] : (3) Huerney: On the big stalacmite
[Mon Apr 5 20:37:47 2004] : (6) DM: It butts ineffectually.
[Mon Apr 5 20:37:57 2004] : (6) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 5 20:38:12 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Flaming sphere on creature
[Mon Apr 5 20:38:24 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
[Mon Apr 5 20:40:13 2004] : (6) DM: The creature shies away from the flaming sphere but it doesn't actually affect it.
[Mon Apr 5 20:40:20 2004] : (6) DM: Bert?
[Mon Apr 5 20:41:00 2004] : ** (8) Nerin looks about trying to figure out what to do **
[Mon Apr 5 20:41:16 2004] : ** (3) Huerney forgot to start singing again! **
[Mon Apr 5 20:41:26 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks helpless **
[Mon Apr 5 20:41:32 2004] : (8) Nerin: Draw my sword and hack
[Mon Apr 5 20:41:34 2004] : (8) Nerin: Longsword (base): [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 20:41:34 2004] : (8) Nerin: Longsword (second): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Mon Apr 5 20:41:58 2004] : (6) DM: You slice into one of the strands but it doesn't part.
[Mon Apr 5 20:42:05 2004] : (6) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 5 20:42:17 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne tries to resist the pull **
[Mon Apr 5 20:42:55 2004] : (6) DM: You can either make an escape artist roll or a strength check to break free.
[Mon Apr 5 20:43:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc HAHA stregth check
[Mon Apr 5 20:43:22 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Apr 5 20:43:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Escape Artist Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Mon Apr 5 20:43:36 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Not bad at all :)
[Mon Apr 5 20:43:40 2004] : (6) DM: You wriggle your way out of the strands grasp.
[Mon Apr 5 20:43:59 2004] : (6) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 5 20:44:18 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Trying to wriggle free myself
[Mon Apr 5 20:44:20 2004] : (7) Hollyella: Escape Artist Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Mon Apr 5 20:44:38 2004] : (6) DM: You also escape.
[Mon Apr 5 20:44:58 2004] : ** (7) Hollyella moves back as far as she can before getting her bow out **
[Mon Apr 5 20:45:19 2004] : (6) Roper: ooc I think escaping is a full round action. Let me check.
[Mon Apr 5 20:45:47 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc Still trying, be it this round or the next one
[Mon Apr 5 20:46:23 2004] : (6) Roper: ooc Nope. It's a standard action. (More like a grapple than a net I reckon).
[Mon Apr 5 20:47:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: So I succeed?
[Mon Apr 5 20:47:18 2004] : (6) Roper: Yeah
[Mon Apr 5 20:47:56 2004] : (6) Roper: The ropers strands attempt to latch on again.
[Mon Apr 5 20:47:59 2004] : (6) Roper: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:47:59 2004] : (6) Roper: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [17,11] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d1-2] -> [1,1,-2] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:00 2004] : (6) Roper: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:01 2004] : (6) Roper: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [17,11] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:03 2004] : (6) Roper: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:03 2004] : (6) Roper: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d1-2] -> [1,1,-2] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:04 2004] : (6) Roper: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:12 2004] : (6) Roper: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:13 2004] : (6) Roper: Strand (base): [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: eeek
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:20 2004] : (6) Roper: ACs?
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:25 2004] : (3) Huerney: 21
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:27 2004] : (7) Hollyella: 20
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: 19
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:44 2004] : (8) Nerin: 24
[Mon Apr 5 20:48:51 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: 21
[Mon Apr 5 20:49:09 2004] : (6) Roper: ooc actually everone but Bert is out of range...
[Mon Apr 5 20:49:45 2004] : (8) Nerin: eek
[Mon Apr 5 20:50:06 2004] : (6) Roper: A strand latches onto you Bert. The rest fail to reach the others.
[Mon Apr 5 20:50:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella: ooc You love to worry us, don't you?
[Mon Apr 5 20:50:11 2004] : (6) Roper: Make a fortitude save.
[Mon Apr 5 20:50:18 2004] : (8) Nerin: Fortitude save: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
[Mon Apr 5 20:50:37 2004] : (6) Roper: saved.
[Mon Apr 5 20:50:43 2004] : (6) Roper: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 5 20:50:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: Celestial Bison: Butting Attack (Holy smite) [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9) ==> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [8,11] = (19) (treat as magical)
[Mon Apr 5 20:51:00 2004] : (6) Roper: miss
[Mon Apr 5 20:51:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc crappy bison!
[Mon Apr 5 20:51:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you!
[Mon Apr 5 20:51:19 2004] : (8) Nerin: ooc at least theres enough room for it this time!
[Mon Apr 5 20:51:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+3] -> [4,3] = (7) Images created." )
[Mon Apr 5 20:51:55 2004] : (6) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 5 20:52:13 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc sing after I cast the spell
[Mon Apr 5 20:52:24 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Trying to move sphere onto strands without harming bison
[Mon Apr 5 20:53:16 2004] : (9) Hollyella (enter): 20:53
[Mon Apr 5 20:53:25 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Back :)
[Mon Apr 5 20:53:30 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Mon Apr 5 20:53:40 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne (exit): 20:53
[Mon Apr 5 20:53:41 2004] : (7) Hollyella (exit): 20:53
[Mon Apr 5 20:53:52 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne (enter): 20:53
[Mon Apr 5 20:54:00 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Apparently I wasn't the only one
[Mon Apr 5 20:54:04 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc got frozen
[Mon Apr 5 20:54:15 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc wb Delphine. Me too
[Mon Apr 5 20:54:20 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Mon Apr 5 20:54:54 2004] : (6) DM: Doing anything else Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 5 20:55:17 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc was waiting to see if it had any effect at all...
[Mon Apr 5 20:55:36 2004] : (11) Huerney (enter): 20:55
[Mon Apr 5 20:55:40 2004] : (6) DM: None. It's already successed its SR roll
[Mon Apr 5 20:56:12 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc okay, nothing more then, not getting closer, unless I can move it further to other strands
[Mon Apr 5 20:56:13 2004] : (3) Huerney (exit): 20:56
[Mon Apr 5 20:57:51 2004] : (6) DM: ooc it won't *ever* do anything. You failed the SR roll.
[Mon Apr 5 20:57:52 2004] : (8) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Apr 5 20:57:53 2004] : (8) Nerin (exit): 20:57
[Mon Apr 5 20:58:19 2004] : (12) Nerin (enter): 20:58
[Mon Apr 5 20:58:58 2004] : (6) DM: Bert?
[Mon Apr 5 20:59:11 2004] : (12) Nerin: ooc try and break free
[Mon Apr 5 20:59:17 2004] : (12) Nerin: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Mon Apr 5 20:59:40 2004] : (6) DM: You rip the strand of in a burst of strength
[Mon Apr 5 20:59:51 2004] : (12) Nerin: ooc rraaaaarrrrr
[Mon Apr 5 20:59:56 2004] : (11) Huerney: LOL
[Mon Apr 5 20:59:59 2004] : (6) DM: YOu can move if you like.
[Mon Apr 5 21:00:28 2004] : ** (12) Nerin runs away **
[Mon Apr 5 21:00:40 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc brb
[Mon Apr 5 21:00:40 2004] : (6) DM: ooc *cluck*
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.6.1...
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] :
Emote commands:

[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /date - Display the local and GMT time and date.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /dieroller roller - Set your dieroller or list the available rollers.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /font - Sets the font.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /fontsize - Sets the size of your fonts. Recomended 8 or better for the size.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /help - Displays a list of emote commands.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /i or /i player_id_number - Ignore user associated with that player ID.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /lines [number] - View or set the maximum number of lines shown in chat.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /load - Loads settings from another ini file from the myfiles directory.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /log [ on | off | to filename ] - Check log state, additionally turn logging on, off, or set the log filename prefix.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /me - Alias for **yourname.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /moderate [ on | off ] - Show who can speak in a moderated room, or turn room moderation on or off.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /moderate player_id,...=on | off - Give people the ability to speak in a moderated room, or revoke it.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /name or /nick your_name - Change your name.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /ping - Ask for a response from the server.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /purge - Purge history older than your buffersize.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /role [player_id = GM | Player | Lurker] - Get player roles from ther server, or change the role of a player.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /set [setting[=value]] - Displays one or all settings, or sets a setting.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /status your_status - Set your online status (afk,away,etc..).
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /time - See /date.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /update [get] - Get the latest version of OpenRPG.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /version - Displays current version of OpenRPG.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:08 2004] : /w player_id_number, ... = message - Whisper to player(s). Can contain multiple IDs.
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:23 2004] : Locating server at 217.155.90.65:6774...
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:23 2004] : Game connected!
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:23 2004] : (13) DM (enter): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:23 2004] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.6.1'. [Mon Apr 5 21:01:33 2004] : Moving to room 'Under the ground'..
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:33 2004] : (13) DM (enter): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:34 2004] : Server Administrator->
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:34 2004] : (6) DM (enter): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:34 2004] : (4) Myfanwy (enter): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:34 2004] : (9) Hollyella (enter): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:34 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne (enter): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:34 2004] : (11) Huerney (enter): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:34 2004] : (12) Nerin (enter): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:51 2004] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (13) DM...
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:55 2004] : (13) DM: Booting '(6) DM' from server...
[Mon Apr 5 21:01:56 2004] : (6) DM (exit): 21:01
[Mon Apr 5 21:02:02 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc wb
[Mon Apr 5 21:02:11 2004] : (13) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 5 21:02:35 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc back
[Mon Apr 5 21:02:42 2004] : (13) DM: Your turn
[Mon Apr 5 21:02:54 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc how long does the strength thing last for ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:03:29 2004] : (13) DM: ooc 24 hrs
[Mon Apr 5 21:03:35 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc great lol
[Mon Apr 5 21:04:00 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne charges the stalagmite **
[Mon Apr 5 21:04:07 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Whatever you call great
[Mon Apr 5 21:04:19 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (base): [1d20+13] -> [12,13] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Apr 5 21:04:19 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (second): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Apr 5 21:05:04 2004] : (13) DM: ooc is your strength adjusted?
[Mon Apr 5 21:05:31 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc ah, no, got lost in the boot
[Mon Apr 5 21:05:47 2004] : (13) DM: adjust it and roll again.
[Mon Apr 5 21:05:57 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (base): [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8-2] -> [3,-2] = (1)
[Mon Apr 5 21:05:57 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (second): [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 21:06:04 2004] : (13) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:06:09 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, yeah, sure lol
[Mon Apr 5 21:06:16 2004] : (13) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 5 21:06:44 2004] : (9) Hollyella: At the creature itself
[Mon Apr 5 21:06:50 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows (base): [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Mon Apr 5 21:07:28 2004] : (13) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:07:59 2004] : (13) Wyvern: It takes a chomp out of Ayhlanne
[Mon Apr 5 21:08:13 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc umm?
[Mon Apr 5 21:08:39 2004] : (13) Wyvern: It takes a chomp out of Ayhlanne
[Mon Apr 5 21:08:55 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc did I miss something?
[Mon Apr 5 21:08:55 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc what does ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:09:07 2004] : (13) Roper: BIte: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
[Mon Apr 5 21:09:08 2004] : (12) Nerin: ooc its a wyvern now?
[Mon Apr 5 21:09:13 2004] : (12) Nerin: ooc ah
[Mon Apr 5 21:09:22 2004] : (13) Roper: Take [2d6+2] -> [3,4,2] = (9) damage
[Mon Apr 5 21:09:41 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc me ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:09:45 2004] : (13) Roper: yes
[Mon Apr 5 21:10:05 2004] : (13) Roper: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 5 21:10:16 2004] : (11) Huerney: Celestial Bison: Butting Attack (Holy smite) [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10) ==> Damage: [1d8+11] -> [4,11] = (15) (treat as magical)
[Mon Apr 5 21:10:22 2004] : (13) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:10:23 2004] : (11) Huerney: aarrgh!
[Mon Apr 5 21:10:41 2004] : ** (11) Huerney runs in and stabs at the thing **
[Mon Apr 5 21:10:51 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc phone brb
[Mon Apr 5 21:11:10 2004] : (11) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [8,13] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 5 21:11:10 2004] : (11) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon Apr 5 21:11:26 2004] : (13) DM: Miss.
[Mon Apr 5 21:11:37 2004] : (13) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 5 21:11:56 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy feels like running away, but... **
[Mon Apr 5 21:11:58 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (base): [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 21:11:58 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (second): [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 21:12:02 2004] : (13) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:12:14 2004] : (13) DM: Bert?
[Mon Apr 5 21:12:36 2004] : (12) Nerin: ooc I'll shoot at whatever Holly shot at
[Mon Apr 5 21:12:42 2004] : (12) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (base): [1d20+13] -> [16,13] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon Apr 5 21:12:42 2004] : (12) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (second): [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Mon Apr 5 21:12:53 2004] : (13) DM: One hit.
[Mon Apr 5 21:13:17 2004] : (13) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 5 21:14:14 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc She's on the phone... Pause?
[Mon Apr 5 21:14:27 2004] : (13) DM: PAUSE
[Mon Apr 5 21:19:12 2004] : (13) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Mon Apr 5 21:19:17 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc I hate this thing
[Mon Apr 5 21:19:34 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne takes a vial of acid forom her pouch belt and throws it at the thing **
[Mon Apr 5 21:19:57 2004] : (13) DM: Ranged touch attack roll.
[Mon Apr 5 21:20:14 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc remind me the basics
[Mon Apr 5 21:20:21 2004] : (13) DM: 1d20+BAB+Dex bonus
[Mon Apr 5 21:20:26 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc dammit, I was going to look it up when phone rang
[Mon Apr 5 21:20:41 2004] : (13) DM: ooc I'd suggest adding it to your list of attacks.
[Mon Apr 5 21:21:10 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: [1d20+13] -> [15,13] = (28)
[Mon Apr 5 21:21:15 2004] : (13) DM: Hit
[Mon Apr 5 21:21:57 2004] : (11) Huerney: +2 to hit and damage for bardsong
[Mon Apr 5 21:22:25 2004] : (13) DM: ooc only a 1 would have missed.
[Mon Apr 5 21:22:25 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: [1d6+13] -> [1,13] = (14)
[Mon Apr 5 21:22:31 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Apr 5 21:22:34 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: oops it's 1d6
[Mon Apr 5 21:22:57 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: +2 I guess
[Mon Apr 5 21:22:58 2004] : (13) DM: It eats away it the skin a bit but not by much.
[Mon Apr 5 21:23:06 2004] : (13) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 5 21:23:10 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc damn GM feature in the middle of my rolls
[Mon Apr 5 21:23:13 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite +2 (base): [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 5 21:23:22 2004] : (13) DM: Miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:23:35 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Even with the +2 from bardsong?
[Mon Apr 5 21:24:08 2004] : (13) DM: ooc which people would add that in. I alway forget. However, there's -4 from it being in melee. Unless you have precise shot.
[Mon Apr 5 21:24:18 2004] : (9) Hollyella: I have
[Mon Apr 5 21:24:22 2004] : (13) DM: Hit then.
[Mon Apr 5 21:24:35 2004] : (9) Hollyella: (And PBS as well)
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:03 2004] : (13) DM: The Roper takes a bite out of...
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:14 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc PBS is a pre-req for precise shot :P
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:17 2004] : (13) DM: Huerney.
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:29 2004] : (13) DM: Bite: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11) [2d6+2] -> [6,4,2] = (12) damage
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:31 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Which proves it then :P
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:33 2004] : (13) DM: miss.
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:36 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc that thing is NASTY
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:39 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc grrrrrrrrrr
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:46 2004] : (13) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 5 21:25:54 2004] : (11) Huerney: Celestial Bison: Butting Attack [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [6,6] = (12) (treat as magical)
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:00 2004] : (11) Huerney: boo
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:08 2004] : ** (11) Huerney chops again while singing **
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:14 2004] : (11) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [8,13] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:14 2004] : (11) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:28 2004] : (13) DM: Miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:41 2004] : (11) Huerney: done
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:48 2004] : (13) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:52 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (base): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 21:26:52 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (second): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Mon Apr 5 21:27:00 2004] : (13) DM: both miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:27:05 2004] : (13) DM: Bert?
[Mon Apr 5 21:27:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc I guessed as much :P
[Mon Apr 5 21:27:21 2004] : (12) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (base): [1d20+13] -> [11,13] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Apr 5 21:27:21 2004] : (12) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (second): [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Apr 5 21:27:25 2004] : (12) Nerin: +2
[Mon Apr 5 21:27:40 2004] : (13) DM: ooc bardsong increase damage too?
[Mon Apr 5 21:28:03 2004] : (12) Nerin: ooc ummm
[Mon Apr 5 21:28:04 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Yes, +2
[Mon Apr 5 21:28:28 2004] : (13) DM: two more arrow embed into the skin of the creature.
[Mon Apr 5 21:28:54 2004] : (13) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 5 21:29:07 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne hacks at the thing again **
[Mon Apr 5 21:29:10 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (base): [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8-2] -> [1,-2] = (-1)
[Mon Apr 5 21:29:10 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword+1/+2 vamp. regen) (second): [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Mon Apr 5 21:29:21 2004] : (13) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:29:52 2004] : (13) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:04 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, Bardsong (base): [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:14 2004] : (13) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:16 2004] : ** (11) Huerney wipes his sweaty brow with his sleeve **
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:48 2004] : (13) Roper: 5 tentacles lash out at the 3 people/bison around it.
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:50 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc does anyone have a bow for me ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:51 2004] : (13) Roper: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:52 2004] : (13) Roper: [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29)
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:53 2004] : (13) Roper: [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12)
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:55 2004] : (13) Roper: [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
[Mon Apr 5 21:30:56 2004] : (13) Roper: [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:07 2004] : (13) Roper: Two latch onto the Bison.
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:11 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc I have one, but it's slung on my back
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:12 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Nope, sorry, I need mine
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:23 2004] : (11) Huerney: Celestial Bison: Fortitude Save [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:26 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc mighty ? or not mighty ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:37 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc two saves?
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:40 2004] : (13) Roper: ooc yep.
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:43 2004] : (11) Huerney: Celestial Bison: Fortitude Save [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Mon Apr 5 21:31:54 2004] : (11) Huerney: [2d8] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Mon Apr 5 21:32:22 2004] : (13) Roper: It lunges and takes a bite out of the Bison
[Mon Apr 5 21:32:23 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc do I have to save again ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:32:35 2004] : (13) Roper: Bite: [1d20+12] -> [16,12] = (28) damage [2d6+2] -> [2,2,2] = (6)
[Mon Apr 5 21:32:48 2004] : (11) Huerney: 1 damage
[Mon Apr 5 21:32:53 2004] : (11) Huerney: unless it's magical
[Mon Apr 5 21:32:53 2004] : (13) Roper: ooc your AC is less than 18?
[Mon Apr 5 21:33:00 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc no
[Mon Apr 5 21:33:17 2004] : (13) Roper: ooc they missed then.
[Mon Apr 5 21:33:27 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc am I glad...
[Mon Apr 5 21:33:30 2004] : (13) Roper: ooc non-magical attacks.
[Mon Apr 5 21:33:40 2004] : (11) Huerney: 34 HP left then
[Mon Apr 5 21:34:14 2004] : (13) Roper: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 5 21:34:22 2004] : (11) Huerney: Celestial Bison: Butting Attack [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11) (treat as magical)
[Mon Apr 5 21:34:26 2004] : (13) Roper: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:34:27 2004] : (11) Huerney: -4 to both
[Mon Apr 5 21:34:39 2004] : ** (11) Huerney slashes again **
[Mon Apr 5 21:34:43 2004] : (11) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [16,13] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Apr 5 21:34:44 2004] : (11) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Apr 5 21:34:54 2004] : (13) DM: one hit
[Mon Apr 5 21:35:11 2004] : (13) DM: I hope you're stabbing with that rapier and not slashing.
[Mon Apr 5 21:35:34 2004] : (13) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 5 21:35:39 2004] : (11) Huerney: Err, whatever I do with a rapier
[Mon Apr 5 21:35:39 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (base): [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 21:35:39 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (second): [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon Apr 5 21:35:45 2004] : (13) DM: *clonk*
[Mon Apr 5 21:36:04 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy feels very frustrated **
[Mon Apr 5 21:36:14 2004] : (13) DM: a well aimed stone riccochets of the creature.
[Mon Apr 5 21:36:36 2004] : (13) DM: Bert?
[Mon Apr 5 21:36:38 2004] : ** (12) Nerin shoots again **
[Mon Apr 5 21:36:42 2004] : (12) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (base): [1d20+13] -> [1,13] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Mon Apr 5 21:36:42 2004] : (12) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3, +1 Arrows (second): [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Mon Apr 5 21:36:47 2004] : (13) DM: misses
[Mon Apr 5 21:36:59 2004] : (13) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Apr 5 21:37:18 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc can I use my bow at all ? It's mighty composite +3
[Mon Apr 5 21:37:33 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc yes, just not the strength part
[Mon Apr 5 21:37:42 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc I thought mighty couldn't be pulled if you had not the stregth
[Mon Apr 5 21:38:00 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc which would make sense
[Mon Apr 5 21:38:09 2004] : (11) Huerney: YOu can't get the most out of it, but you can use it
[Mon Apr 5 21:38:12 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc can't find it in the books, someone smarter than me ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:38:19 2004] : (13) DM: ooc one moment.
[Mon Apr 5 21:39:20 2004] : (13) DM: ooc you can use it.
[Mon Apr 5 21:39:26 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc hmm not sure where I got that from
[Mon Apr 5 21:39:27 2004] : (13) DM: ooc Page 113 PHB
[Mon Apr 5 21:39:27 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc wohoooooooo
[Mon Apr 5 21:39:43 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne drops her sword and readies her bow **
[Mon Apr 5 21:39:53 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: arrow +1
[Mon Apr 5 21:40:05 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc it's mentioned on 114, Tordek can buy a +3, but only gets +2
[Mon Apr 5 21:40:19 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Mon Apr 5 21:40:41 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+15] -> [19,15] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Mon Apr 5 21:40:41 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (second): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Mon Apr 5 21:41:20 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc, lemme work this out
[Mon Apr 5 21:41:24 2004] : (13) DM: ooc er. /me does damage sums. +1 PB, +1 bow, +1 arrow, +2 bardsong = +5. k.
[Mon Apr 5 21:41:58 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc :)
[Mon Apr 5 21:41:58 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: that would be it
[Mon Apr 5 21:42:01 2004] : (13) DM: The rope reels under the assault.
[Mon Apr 5 21:42:13 2004] : (13) DM: Holly?
[Mon Apr 5 21:42:25 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite+2, MW arrows, PS, Bardsong (base): [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Mon Apr 5 21:42:35 2004] : (13) DM: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:43:23 2004] : (13) Roper: In a last desperate effort the roper lashes out at Ayhlanne with 3 strands.
[Mon Apr 5 21:43:33 2004] : (13) Roper: Strand: [1d20+11] -> [11,11] = (22)
[Mon Apr 5 21:43:34 2004] : (13) Roper: Strand: [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20)
[Mon Apr 5 21:43:35 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc OI
[Mon Apr 5 21:43:35 2004] : (13) Roper: Strand: [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31)
[Mon Apr 5 21:43:46 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc do I save three times ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:43:54 2004] : (13) Roper: ooc 'fraid so.
[Mon Apr 5 21:43:58 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Mon Apr 5 21:44:00 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Mon Apr 5 21:44:02 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Mon Apr 5 21:44:14 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc I am going to die....
[Mon Apr 5 21:44:42 2004] : (13) Roper: 4d8 temp strength damage.
[Mon Apr 5 21:44:49 2004] : (12) Nerin: ooc :O
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:01 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: [4d8] -> [3,6,4,1] = (14)
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:14 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc can I have - strength ?
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:15 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc You missed that fun part, didn't you, Bert?
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:23 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc No, it is zero
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:31 2004] : (13) Roper: Ayhlanne, you collapse to the ground. Your too weak to do anything. but you're still concious.
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:32 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc you are helpless
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:42 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:53 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc have fun guys ;-)
[Mon Apr 5 21:45:57 2004] : (13) Roper: Roper takes a bite out of Huerney too.
[Mon Apr 5 21:46:06 2004] : (13) Roper: Bite: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Mon Apr 5 21:46:06 2004] : (11) Huerney: does it have eyes?
[Mon Apr 5 21:46:24 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Ouch!
[Mon Apr 5 21:46:40 2004] : (13) Roper: There appears to be a smoother round region aboth it's mouth. That *might* be an eye.
[Mon Apr 5 21:46:51 2004] : (11) Huerney: It has to beat my mirror image
[Mon Apr 5 21:46:59 2004] : (13) Roper: How many images?
[Mon Apr 5 21:47:13 2004] : (11) Huerney: looking in log
[Mon Apr 5 21:47:30 2004] : (11) Huerney: 7
[Mon Apr 5 21:47:34 2004] : (13) Roper: [1d8] -> [8] = (8)
[Mon Apr 5 21:47:41 2004] : (13) Roper: One of the images disappears.
[Mon Apr 5 21:47:50 2004] : (13) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Apr 5 21:47:57 2004] : (11) Huerney: Celestial Bison: Butting Attack [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ==> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11) (treat as magical)
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:01 2004] : (11) Huerney: miss
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:03 2004] : (11) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:03 2004] : (11) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:10 2004] : (13) DM: Miss.
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:15 2004] : (11) Huerney: Done
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:22 2004] : (13) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:34 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Aiming for the "eye"...
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:36 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (base): [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:36 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sling +2 + MW bullets (second): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Mon Apr 5 21:48:47 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: +2 from bard etc etc
[Mon Apr 5 21:49:32 2004] : (13) DM: One of the stones thwacks it. It writhes, opens it mouth wide and lets out a moan before slowly toppling over dead.
[Mon Apr 5 21:49:52 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella slowly sinks to the ground **
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:09 2004] : ** (12) Nerin runs to Ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:22 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy runs to the hurt people **
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:24 2004] : ** (11) Huerney looks at the two on the floor worriedly **
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:28 2004] : (9) Hollyella: "That was terrible, let's get out of here now"
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:30 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Who's worst off?
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:38 2004] : (12) Nerin: "What the hell was it?"
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:42 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Not hurt, just exhausted
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:50 2004] : (11) Huerney: : Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17)
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:54 2004] : (11) Huerney: Umm
[Mon Apr 5 21:50:58 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Mon Apr 5 21:51:13 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: I am probably worst off, i'm lying on the ground
[Mon Apr 5 21:51:36 2004] : (11) Huerney: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Mon Apr 5 21:51:37 2004] : (13) DM: Not exact;y a creature common to bardic tales.
[Mon Apr 5 21:51:38 2004] : (12) Nerin: "Are you hurt Ayhanne?"
[Mon Apr 5 21:51:41 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne can barely speak **
[Mon Apr 5 21:51:43 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Okay... *now* we go for the dwarves? Or do you wanna search for more of these.... thingies?!"
[Mon Apr 5 21:51:50 2004] : (11) Huerney: I have no idea
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:02 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: "I..I am not hurt...just w...weak"
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:13 2004] : (11) Huerney: Umm, I suggest we get Ayhlanne somewhere else at least
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:18 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: "I..I can't move"
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:20 2004] : ** (12) Nerin picks her up **
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:26 2004] : (9) Hollyella: And fast
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:35 2004] : ** (11) Huerney picks up her feet **
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:45 2004] : (13) DM: ooc Remind me what level you all are again.
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:47 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella gets up and starts to drag her backpack behind her **
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:47 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc you pick me up ? I am 6 foot tall my friend....
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:50 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc 9
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:51 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc 8
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:55 2004] : (9) Hollyella: 4,4
[Mon Apr 5 21:52:58 2004] : (12) Nerin: 9
[Mon Apr 5 21:53:07 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: 9
[Mon Apr 5 21:53:28 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: "d...don't forget...my ...sword"
[Mon Apr 5 21:53:29 2004] : (11) Huerney: I wonder if it has any treasure
[Mon Apr 5 21:53:47 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Huerney!"
[Mon Apr 5 21:53:51 2004] : (9) Hollyella: I'm not looking for it, I'm almost too weak to walk
[Mon Apr 5 21:53:59 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Well we killed it"
[Mon Apr 5 21:54:04 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Let's just go!"
[Mon Apr 5 21:54:12 2004] : (11) Huerney: "I'd rather we had it than bloody orcses"
[Mon Apr 5 21:54:22 2004] : (13) DM: ooc 810 XP each.
[Mon Apr 5 21:54:23 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy helps Holly dreag her stuff **
[Mon Apr 5 21:54:32 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Well, we'll have to hope it's here later then"
[Mon Apr 5 21:54:36 2004] : (9) Hollyella: You think orcs are worse than ... that?
[Mon Apr 5 21:55:25 2004] : (12) Nerin: "I rather fight an Orc. At least I know what they are"
[Mon Apr 5 21:55:26 2004] : (11) Huerney: "No, but it's dead. They can take anything it may have got by eating unfortunate passers by"
[Mon Apr 5 21:55:51 2004] : (9) Hollyella: So have a look if you want to, I'm not stopping you
[Mon Apr 5 21:56:06 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "You can go look if you want, I'm not staying here one minute longer
[Mon Apr 5 21:56:55 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella keeps on dragging towards the exit **
[Mon Apr 5 21:57:03 2004] : (13) DM: ooc where are the random treasure tables?
[Mon Apr 5 21:57:09 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy keeps helping her **
[Mon Apr 5 21:57:25 2004] : ** (12) Nerin looks at Heurney.... **
[Mon Apr 5 21:57:29 2004] : (11) Huerney: p170
[Mon Apr 5 21:57:34 2004] : (12) Nerin: "Wanna take a quick look?"
[Mon Apr 5 21:57:49 2004] : (11) Huerney: "yeah"
[Mon Apr 5 21:58:01 2004] : (11) Huerney: "No more of these buggers around"
[Mon Apr 5 21:58:11 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella stops and looks back at the guys **
[Mon Apr 5 21:58:28 2004] : (12) Nerin: "Ahylanne, We'll be back in a sec"
[Mon Apr 5 21:58:46 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: "..o...k..."
[Mon Apr 5 21:58:49 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella goes over to Ayhlanne **
[Mon Apr 5 21:59:19 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "What is wrong with you guys???? Greed for treasure over helping friends out???"
[Mon Apr 5 21:59:22 2004] : (9) Hollyella: They have just left you here to look for treasure? Are they crazy?
[Mon Apr 5 21:59:28 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy is getting upset **
[Mon Apr 5 21:59:51 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella sits down with Ayhlanne and looks for any wounds **
[Mon Apr 5 22:00:11 2004] : (11) Huerney: "She's not gonna get any better in 2 minutes!"
[Mon Apr 5 22:00:34 2004] : (9) Hollyella: No, but she might get worse!
[Mon Apr 5 22:00:37 2004] : (12) Nerin: "And the more we know about this thing the better"
[Mon Apr 5 22:00:42 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: "I am a little...hurt...but it's just this...weakness"
[Mon Apr 5 22:00:45 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Maybe not, but more of those things might arrive!"
[Mon Apr 5 22:00:46 2004] : (13) DM: Huerney, you find a carved statuette of the godess of the Yuan-ti.
[Mon Apr 5 22:00:48 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Ah, never thought of that"
[Mon Apr 5 22:00:51 2004] : (9) Hollyella: (And so might I)
[Mon Apr 5 22:01:10 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Why am I so rash?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:01:31 2004] : ** (11) Huerney stows the idol for later perusal **
[Mon Apr 5 22:01:35 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc No intelligence as well as no wisdom? ;)
[Mon Apr 5 22:01:39 2004] : (11) Huerney: "OK, lets go"
[Mon Apr 5 22:01:40 2004] : (13) DM: It's green.
[Mon Apr 5 22:02:27 2004] : (13) DM: What next?
[Mon Apr 5 22:02:34 2004] : (12) Nerin: "ah quit yer whining"
[Mon Apr 5 22:02:43 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Just a snakey statuette, like the big one with the Yuan-ti"
[Mon Apr 5 22:02:46 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Getting out of here, as fast as we can, what else? ;)
[Mon Apr 5 22:02:58 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy helps Holly drag again **
[Mon Apr 5 22:03:12 2004] : (11) Huerney: Back to hobbiton, err the dwarf village
[Mon Apr 5 22:03:22 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella waits until Nerin picks Ayhlanne up again **
[Mon Apr 5 22:03:30 2004] : (11) Huerney: 'me picks up Ayhlanne's feet
[Mon Apr 5 22:03:36 2004] : ** (12) Nerin grabs the weakened one **
[Mon Apr 5 22:03:58 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Back to the village then?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:03:59 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc don't forget my swords, lying there somewhere
[Mon Apr 5 22:04:05 2004] : (13) DM: ooc DM chuckles evilly as he flips though the MM
[Mon Apr 5 22:04:12 2004] : (13) DM: ooc you can talk Ayhlanne.
[Mon Apr 5 22:04:20 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc MM1 or 2? ;)
[Mon Apr 5 22:04:31 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ooc I said it before, they should have listened, lol
[Mon Apr 5 22:04:31 2004] : (9) Hollyella: ooc Bad DM, bad, bad, bad! ;)
[Mon Apr 5 22:04:37 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: My swords, don't forget my swords
[Mon Apr 5 22:04:43 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Did anyone get Ayhlanne's stuff?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:05:05 2004] : (12) Nerin: "I got it when we went back"
[Mon Apr 5 22:05:07 2004] : ** (11) Huerney makes sure we have it all **
[Mon Apr 5 22:05:08 2004] : (12) Nerin: ooc ;)
[Mon Apr 5 22:05:29 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne feels all limp **
[Mon Apr 5 22:05:42 2004] : (13) DM: You make it back to the junction and then the goblin cave without incident.
[Mon Apr 5 22:06:15 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella looks for Plip as they walk through the cave **
[Mon Apr 5 22:06:31 2004] : (13) DM: Plip is snoring in a corner.
[Mon Apr 5 22:06:56 2004] : ** (9) Hollyella decides to let sleeping goblins lie **
[Mon Apr 5 22:07:40 2004] : (11) Huerney: If there's a cleric in the village they may be able to help Ayhlanne, Nerin and Holly
[Mon Apr 5 22:07:51 2004] : (11) Huerney: ooc keep forgetting quotes!
[Mon Apr 5 22:07:53 2004] : (13) DM: You continue on to the dwarf village where you are greeted by two armed dwarfs at the perimeter who waves you on to Ebrak.
[Mon Apr 5 22:07:53 2004] : (9) Hollyella: If
[Mon Apr 5 22:08:09 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Is there a cleric here?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:08:13 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "Welcome, friends!"
[Mon Apr 5 22:08:25 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy nods **
[Mon Apr 5 22:08:27 2004] : (12) Nerin: "Dont worry about me"
[Mon Apr 5 22:08:32 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Our friend is quite ill"
[Mon Apr 5 22:08:33 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "A cleric? Is one of you injured?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:08:40 2004] : (9) Hollyella: "We need rest and lost of it"
[Mon Apr 5 22:08:51 2004] : (11) Huerney: "She has had all of her strength drained"
[Mon Apr 5 22:09:04 2004] : (9) Hollyella: "I don't thnik I'm hurt, but I'm terribly weak"
[Mon Apr 5 22:09:10 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: so am I
[Mon Apr 5 22:09:30 2004] : (11) Huerney: "ANd some were poisoned somewhat by a trap"
[Mon Apr 5 22:09:34 2004] : (12) Nerin: "that thing hit me but managed to shake it off"
[Mon Apr 5 22:09:53 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "Oh dear. From these marks I would guess you were attacked by a roper. Dreadful creatures. Very hard to spot."
[Mon Apr 5 22:10:05 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Indeed!"
[Mon Apr 5 22:10:06 2004] : (11) Huerney: "A what?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:10:13 2004] : (9) Hollyella: "And there is something else wrong with me, ever since that trap, but I can't put my finger on it"
[Mon Apr 5 22:10:44 2004] : (12) Nerin: "kinda hard to kill too"
[Mon Apr 5 22:10:45 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Something else?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:10:59 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "A roper. They conceal themselves as stalagmites before unleashing their strength sapping strands on likely prey."
[Mon Apr 5 22:11:16 2004] : ** (11) Huerney makes a mental note **
[Mon Apr 5 22:11:25 2004] : (9) Hollyella: "We noticed, albeit a bit late"
[Mon Apr 5 22:11:51 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Can anything be done to help our friends here?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:11:51 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "Rilon (to one of the other dwarfs), can you do anything for these people?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:12:04 2004] : (9) Hollyella: "Yes, something else, but I can't determine what. I believe Ayhlanne was effected as well"
[Mon Apr 5 22:12:35 2004] : (13) Ebrak: Rilon ponders for a moment before casting a spell on Ayhlanne. Restore [1d4] -> [4] = (4) points of strength.
[Mon Apr 5 22:12:50 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne moves an arm **
[Mon Apr 5 22:13:05 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: "I feel...just better, thank you"
[Mon Apr 5 22:13:17 2004] : (9) Hollyella: "Do you want to know what we found out?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:13:25 2004] : (13) Rilon: "I'm afraid I can do little else today. As you can see we are not a large clan worthy of a more powerful priest."
[Mon Apr 5 22:13:39 2004] : (13) Rilon: "Unless some of you need simple healing?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:13:42 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: "That will do, at least I can move"
[Mon Apr 5 22:13:46 2004] : (12) Nerin: "Found out what?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:13:51 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: "I do, a bit"
[Mon Apr 5 22:13:57 2004] : (11) Huerney: "I am not injured"
[Mon Apr 5 22:14:33 2004] : (13) Rilon: Rilon casts Cure Moderate Wounds on Ayhlanne. [2d8+5] -> [5,1,5] = (11)
[Mon Apr 5 22:14:36 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Err, there were scores of yuan-ti beyond that door Nerin"
[Mon Apr 5 22:15:01 2004] : (11) Huerney: "We thought discretion would be the bette rpart of valour"
[Mon Apr 5 22:15:13 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "Scores you say? Hrrmm. THis is not good news that so many would be so close."
[Mon Apr 5 22:15:18 2004] : (12) Nerin: "Ahhh. Good idea"
[Mon Apr 5 22:15:20 2004] : (9) Hollyella: They've started eating all the goblins
[Mon Apr 5 22:15:27 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Thank you Rilon
[Mon Apr 5 22:15:38 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Not eating was it? Scarificing I thought"
[Mon Apr 5 22:15:55 2004] : (12) Nerin: "theres a difference?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:16:08 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Plip said they were to be food and sacrifices do get eaten sometimes
[Mon Apr 5 22:16:09 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Looked like sacrificing to me, but who knows what they do with them afterwards..."
[Mon Apr 5 22:16:37 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Err, yeah, but I only saw the latter not the former"
[Mon Apr 5 22:16:51 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Anyway, the goblins have been killed"
[Mon Apr 5 22:16:55 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Or the other way around? ;)
[Mon Apr 5 22:17:09 2004] : ** (11) Huerney looks all confused **
[Mon Apr 5 22:17:13 2004] : (9) Hollyella: All but Plip, that is
[Mon Apr 5 22:17:17 2004] : (13) Ebrak: Ebrak looks rather worried.
[Mon Apr 5 22:17:39 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "You look to be experiences people. Do you have an suggestions for these problems?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:17:59 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: right now...Sleep and recover is all I can think about
[Mon Apr 5 22:18:00 2004] : (9) Hollyella: Get more people in to fight them?
[Mon Apr 5 22:18:07 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "As you can see we don't have enough to assault their cavern ourselves."
[Mon Apr 5 22:18:09 2004] : (11) Huerney: "Are there any other clans nearby?"
[Mon Apr 5 22:18:47 2004] : (13) Ebrak: "Yes. I must summon the clans. It is time for war with these Yuan-ti."
[Mon Apr 5 22:18:58 2004] : (13) Ebrak: GAME END