Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 22 March 2004

[Mon Mar 22 19:26:02 2004] : (947) DM: GAME START
[Mon Mar 22 19:26:12 2004] : (952) Hollyella: So don't cough (and don't smoke) ;)
[Mon Mar 22 19:26:19 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: lol
[Mon Mar 22 19:26:26 2004] : (947) DM: Myfanwy regains conciousness.
[Mon Mar 22 19:26:54 2004] : (949) Nerin: ooc brb (phone)
[Mon Mar 22 19:27:16 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy sits up, groaning **
[Mon Mar 22 19:27:28 2004] : (952) Hollyella: How are you feeling?
[Mon Mar 22 19:27:32 2004] : ** (951) Huerney looks over **
[Mon Mar 22 19:27:35 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "What happened? I feel like a horse ran over nme!"
[Mon Mar 22 19:27:42 2004] : (947) DM: You have directions that Ebrak gave you to the nearest goblin camp.
[Mon Mar 22 19:27:49 2004] : (952) Hollyella: You're not too far wrong
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:02 2004] : (951) Huerney: "You're awake! Thank the gods. I was worried that the battle had caused permanent damage"
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:09 2004] : (952) Hollyella: It was a wyvern Huerny saved you from
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:12 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne looks sideways at Huerney **
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:27 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "You saved me Huerney?"
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:30 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: ooc wow, DM+Huerney +Hiolly are somehow too close in colours
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:37 2004] : (949) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:38 2004] : ** (951) Huerney explains **
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:39 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy walks to Huerney and hugs him **
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:53 2004] : (951) Huerney: ooc I never changed :P
[Mon Mar 22 19:28:58 2004] : (952) Hollyella: ooc Always complaining
[Mon Mar 22 19:29:10 2004] : (947) DM: ooc not green
[Mon Mar 22 19:29:18 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: oooc yep, that's a standard, but then, you would not recognize me if I did not complain
[Mon Mar 22 19:29:20 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 19:29:23 2004] : ** (951) Huerney takes the hug and hugs back **
[Mon Mar 22 19:29:35 2004] : (951) Huerney: "I'm just glad to see you up and about"
[Mon Mar 22 19:29:54 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "And Anwen? Where's Anwen? Is she...?"
[Mon Mar 22 19:30:07 2004] : (951) Huerney: "She's outside"
[Mon Mar 22 19:30:18 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy smiles big **
[Mon Mar 22 19:30:19 2004] : (951) Huerney: "I think the wyvern must have scared her off"
[Mon Mar 22 19:30:31 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "Good, I was scared for a minute"
[Mon Mar 22 19:34:05 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: ooc Anwen is outside with horses or outside the house (I suppose) we're in?
[Mon Mar 22 19:34:22 2004] : (952) Hollyella: ooc Outside the cave
[Mon Mar 22 19:34:26 2004] : (951) Huerney: ooc she's with the horses
[Mon Mar 22 19:34:28 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: ooc k
[Mon Mar 22 19:34:39 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: ooc Ananiel is there too, I guess, flying about
[Mon Mar 22 19:35:01 2004] : (952) Hollyella: ooc Are you asking us?
[Mon Mar 22 19:35:04 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy walks around a bit to get the feel for her bruises ;) **
[Mon Mar 22 19:35:09 2004] : (947) DM: Ebrak overhears you talking about horses.
[Mon Mar 22 19:35:21 2004] : (947) Ebrak: "You have horses outside?"
[Mon Mar 22 19:35:27 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella is brushing her cat **
[Mon Mar 22 19:35:34 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Yes, why?
[Mon Mar 22 19:35:55 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: we do indeed
[Mon Mar 22 19:36:00 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: "is that a problem ?"
[Mon Mar 22 19:36:07 2004] : (947) Ebrak: "We can have then brought into the caves if you wish. We have stables that you can use."
[Mon Mar 22 19:36:38 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: "ohhh, that is quite nice of you, I wouldn't mind keeping them from wyverns and things"
[Mon Mar 22 19:36:39 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "That sounds perfect! I'll come and make sure Anwen comes too"
[Mon Mar 22 19:37:01 2004] : (951) Huerney: "Sure, sounds great"
[Mon Mar 22 19:37:24 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Just give us a minute to bring them in :)
[Mon Mar 22 19:37:34 2004] : (947) Ebrak: Ebrak dispatches two dwarfs to lead the horses to their stables.
[Mon Mar 22 19:37:46 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy goes with them **
[Mon Mar 22 19:38:05 2004] : ** (949) Nerin lets the horse people do their thing **
[Mon Mar 22 19:38:14 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella goes with them as well **
[Mon Mar 22 19:38:29 2004] : (947) Ebrak: The stables are reached from a different tunnel than the one you entered.
[Mon Mar 22 19:38:52 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella makes sure she remembers the route **
[Mon Mar 22 19:39:16 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne goes as well **
[Mon Mar 22 19:39:29 2004] : (947) DM: Myfanwy etc. return.
[Mon Mar 22 19:39:33 2004] : ** (951) Huerney starts to write a song about the Wyvern **
[Mon Mar 22 19:39:58 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: (to Holly and Ayhlanne) How long are we staying here anyway? I'd rather be out in the open as I'm sure Anwen would too...
[Mon Mar 22 19:40:06 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella sits with Huerney and continues brushing her cat **
[Mon Mar 22 19:40:13 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy pats SAnwens head **
[Mon Mar 22 19:40:42 2004] : (952) Hollyella: A good night's sleep might be an idea for you, Myfanwy, you still look a bit unwell
[Mon Mar 22 19:41:00 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: It would do us all some good wouldn't it ?
[Mon Mar 22 19:41:04 2004] : (947) DM: Anwen doesn't look very comfortable so far underground.
[Mon Mar 22 19:41:11 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "Just a bit, not too bad...."
[Mon Mar 22 19:41:13 2004] : (952) Hollyella: It wouild do me good :)
[Mon Mar 22 19:41:32 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy talks calming to Anwen, promising we'll be out soon **
[Mon Mar 22 19:41:43 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Fighting can be quite tiring
[Mon Mar 22 19:42:02 2004] : (951) Huerney: It would be nice to refresh my spells. I used quite a lot on the Wyvern
[Mon Mar 22 19:42:13 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "Funny.... I can't remember fighting at all... (shakes head)
[Mon Mar 22 19:42:21 2004] : (952) Hollyella: I'm still amazed anyone can defeat one alone
[Mon Mar 22 19:42:29 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: "I don't think you did Myfanwy, the wyvern was too quick"
[Mon Mar 22 19:42:39 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne looks at Holly **
[Mon Mar 22 19:42:49 2004] : (952) Hollyella: You must have some serious magic and fighting skills, Huerney
[Mon Mar 22 19:42:54 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: "I think the boy has had enouh praise for a year Holly " *grins*
[Mon Mar 22 19:43:05 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "I can't remember the wyvern either... I guess I owe you my life Huerney *smiles* "
[Mon Mar 22 19:43:14 2004] : (951) Huerney: "I think an orc knocked you out before you noticed, by hitting you with a weighted net"
[Mon Mar 22 19:43:15 2004] : (952) Hollyella: There's no harm in praise if well deserved
[Mon Mar 22 19:43:22 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Mon Mar 22 19:43:37 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella smiles at Ayhlanne **
[Mon Mar 22 19:43:46 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: "let's go rest, I feel like some more of this little alcohol the dwarves gave us before we go on this hunt"
[Mon Mar 22 19:43:49 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "That would explain the loss of memory I guess" *smiles*
[Mon Mar 22 19:43:53 2004] : (949) Nerin: "Aye, I think we all deserve a good drink"
[Mon Mar 22 19:44:09 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "What hunt?"
[Mon Mar 22 19:44:18 2004] : (952) Hollyella: We've worked hard enough for it :)
[Mon Mar 22 19:44:20 2004] : (947) DM: Ebrak indicates a hut you can use and provides some standard dwarf food.
[Mon Mar 22 19:45:01 2004] : (949) Nerin: "Ah, a good solid meal. This'll do you all some good"
[Mon Mar 22 19:45:17 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: "yes, indeed"
[Mon Mar 22 19:45:17 2004] : (952) Hollyella: I'm sure it will
[Mon Mar 22 19:45:25 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy shares her standars dwarf food with Anwen **
[Mon Mar 22 19:45:39 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "What hunt are you talking about?"
[Mon Mar 22 19:46:23 2004] : (952) Hollyella: They've had some problems with orcs lately
[Mon Mar 22 19:46:44 2004] : ** (951) Huerney takes whatever is offered and relaxes **
[Mon Mar 22 19:46:59 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne does so too **
[Mon Mar 22 19:47:02 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella enjoys her meal **
[Mon Mar 22 19:47:03 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "oh... Orcs with nets I presume..."
[Mon Mar 22 19:47:21 2004] : (952) Hollyella: And goblins on worgs, with Yuan-Ti
[Mon Mar 22 19:47:32 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy gasps **
[Mon Mar 22 19:47:39 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne checks the dwarves are standing watch and drifts into sleep **
[Mon Mar 22 19:47:48 2004] : (952) Hollyella: The Yuan-Ti is dead now :)
[Mon Mar 22 19:47:58 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "Now I definitely think we need rest before "hunting"
[Mon Mar 22 19:48:14 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Yes, we do, goodnight :)
[Mon Mar 22 19:48:21 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella goes to sleep **
[Mon Mar 22 19:48:39 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy curls up with Anwen and goes to sleep **
[Mon Mar 22 19:48:41 2004] : ** (951) Huerney rests **
[Mon Mar 22 19:49:26 2004] : ** (949) Nerin eventually nods off **
[Mon Mar 22 19:50:16 2004] : (947) DM: Morning comes around (you think) hard to tell when you're deep underground.
[Mon Mar 22 19:50:23 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 19:50:49 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy wakes up and stretches, feeling a little less sore all over **
[Mon Mar 22 19:51:36 2004] : ** (949) Nerin gets up and goes 'outside' to look about **
[Mon Mar 22 19:51:43 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne wakes up and goes for a walk around the village **
[Mon Mar 22 19:52:06 2004] : (947) DM: Dwarfs guarding and others doing villagey type tasks.
[Mon Mar 22 19:52:11 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy spends time calming Anwen again **
[Mon Mar 22 19:52:27 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella gets some breakfast and starts reading her book **
[Mon Mar 22 19:52:28 2004] : ** (951) Huerney performs his morning singing **
[Mon Mar 22 19:52:46 2004] : ** (951) Huerney focuses on his music **
[Mon Mar 22 19:53:08 2004] : (949) Nerin: ooc brb (phone call again) :(
[Mon Mar 22 19:53:11 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy listens while having breakfast **
[Mon Mar 22 19:54:31 2004] : ** (951) Huerney finishes singing **
[Mon Mar 22 19:54:35 2004] : (951) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)" )
[Mon Mar 22 19:54:39 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne empties and reorganizes her backpack **
[Mon Mar 22 19:54:58 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne writes a bit in her journal and gets ready to leave **
[Mon Mar 22 19:55:23 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: "Are we all ready ?, I need to mstretch, and the sooner we gather information, the faster we are out of these caves"
[Mon Mar 22 19:55:46 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: "Sounds good to us" (pats Anwen)
[Mon Mar 22 19:55:59 2004] : (951) Huerney: "I'm ready"
[Mon Mar 22 19:56:08 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Ready
[Mon Mar 22 19:56:56 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne shoulders her backpack **
[Mon Mar 22 19:57:01 2004] : (949) Nerin: "I'm itching for some action"
[Mon Mar 22 19:57:13 2004] : (947) DM: Okay. You follow Ebraks directions. The tunnels are pitch black. Only Nerin can see anything without a light.
[Mon Mar 22 19:57:35 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy lights a torch **
[Mon Mar 22 19:57:55 2004] : ** (951) Huerney casts light on a stone and holds it **
[Mon Mar 22 19:58:02 2004] : (951) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Mon Mar 22 19:58:22 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella follows Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 22 19:58:29 2004] : ** (951) Huerney cam close his hand around it if needed **
[Mon Mar 22 19:59:21 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Mar 22 20:00:45 2004] : (947) DM: You near the gobin camp location after about an hour of travelling the tunnels.
[Mon Mar 22 20:01:10 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy turns out the torch **
[Mon Mar 22 20:01:18 2004] : ** (951) Huerney closes his hand **
[Mon Mar 22 20:01:30 2004] : (947) DM: It's dark.
[Mon Mar 22 20:01:35 2004] : ** (951) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) for 3 hours) **
[Mon Mar 22 20:01:36 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 20:01:54 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy keeps an eye on Anwen **
[Mon Mar 22 20:01:57 2004] : (947) DM: There's a orange glow up ahead aroud a bend.
[Mon Mar 22 20:01:58 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella tries to get a good look at the camp **
[Mon Mar 22 20:02:00 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: *whisper* "what are we lloking for exactly ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:02:11 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Orcs
[Mon Mar 22 20:02:21 2004] : (949) Nerin: -whisper- I think we'll know when we see it
[Mon Mar 22 20:02:35 2004] : ** (948) Myfanwy casts barkskin (AC now 21) **
[Mon Mar 22 20:03:11 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: ooc who's got the ring the dwarf gave us ?
[Mon Mar 22 20:03:14 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella casts Maga armor on herself **
[Mon Mar 22 20:03:39 2004] : (949) Nerin: ooc me
[Mon Mar 22 20:04:22 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Mon Mar 22 20:05:15 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: *whisper* "Holly, will you go and scout ahead ?
[Mon Mar 22 20:05:17 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella looks around the bend **
[Mon Mar 22 20:05:33 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Whispers: Already on it :)
[Mon Mar 22 20:05:58 2004] : ** (950) Ayhlanne follows Holly closely **
[Mon Mar 22 20:06:06 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: bow in hand
[Mon Mar 22 20:06:20 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Mar 22 20:06:32 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Mon Mar 22 20:06:38 2004] : (952) Hollyella: ooc Damn those dice
[Mon Mar 22 20:06:42 2004] : (947) DM: ooc map seems a bit funny. Oh well.
[Mon Mar 22 20:06:59 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: ooc no map here, jsut a greay grid, but maybe that's it ?
[Mon Mar 22 20:07:06 2004] : (949) Nerin: I haven't got a map :(
[Mon Mar 22 20:07:20 2004] : (952) Hollyella: ooc No map here either
[Mon Mar 22 20:07:22 2004] : (951) Huerney: ooc It's just grey for me
[Mon Mar 22 20:07:29 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: ooc here too
[Mon Mar 22 20:07:32 2004] : (947) DM: Around the bend the tunnel widens into a natural cavern. About 60 ft wide and 120 ft long.
[Mon Mar 22 20:08:45 2004] : ** (952) Hollyella tries to get a bit close to the camp **
[Mon Mar 22 20:08:57 2004] : (949) Nerin: ooc oooo funky
[Mon Mar 22 20:08:58 2004] : (948) Myfanwy: ooc cool :P
[Mon Mar 22 20:09:11 2004] : (947) DM: In the cavern is a small ramshakle lean-tos
[Mon Mar 22 20:09:14 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Mar 22 20:09:19 2004] : (947) DM: ooc ignore the map.
[Mon Mar 22 20:09:22 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: ooc oh my, it all went black
[Mon Mar 22 20:09:24 2004] : (947) DM: ooc isn't working for me.
[Mon Mar 22 20:09:43 2004] : (952) Hollyella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Mon Mar 22 20:10:38 2004] : (947) DM: The lean-tos have been smashed up and some are buring. There doesn't appear to be any one around.
[Mon Mar 22 20:10:49 2004] : (947) DM: burning
[Mon Mar 22 20:11:43 2004] : (951) Huerney: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Mon Mar 22 20:12:21 2004] : (947) DM: Moving where?
[Mon Mar 22 20:12:54 2004] : (951) Huerney: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Mon Mar 22 20:12:57 2004] : (952) Hollyella: ooc Skills are all wrong :( Trying to rectify
[Mon Mar 22 20:14:23 2004] : ** (951) Huerney is following, a bit further back **
[Mon Mar 22 20:14:49 2004] : (947) DM: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Mon Mar 22 20:16:28 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Mon Mar 22 20:16:45 2004] : (950) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Mon Mar 22 20:28:32 2004] : (1) DM: You're looking at a cavern that's about 60ft by 120 ft wide.
[Mon Mar 22 20:28:36 2004] : ** (2) Huerney looks confusedly at the burning buildings **
[Mon Mar 22 20:28:40 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I was rambling about what lean-tos were
[Mon Mar 22 20:28:40 2004] : (5) Hollyella: I was going further down the cave
[Mon Mar 22 20:28:53 2004] : (2) Huerney: *whisper* "What happened here then?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:29:03 2004] : ** (6) Myfanwy waits PATIENTLY for the scouts to return :P **
[Mon Mar 22 20:29:04 2004] : (1) DM: Inside it are some knocked down ramshakle lean tos. Some are burning.
[Mon Mar 22 20:29:17 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc please please WHAT THE HELL ARE LEAN TOS ?
[Mon Mar 22 20:29:18 2004] : (1) DM: Who can speak goblinoid?
[Mon Mar 22 20:29:27 2004] : (1) DM: huts that lean against a wall.
[Mon Mar 22 20:29:41 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: ooc not me
[Mon Mar 22 20:29:44 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc thank you *sigh of relief*
[Mon Mar 22 20:30:05 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: ooc I dunno what it is either :(
[Mon Mar 22 20:30:13 2004] : (5) Hollyella: I do :)
[Mon Mar 22 20:30:22 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 20:30:33 2004] : (2) Huerney: "I speak goblin too"
[Mon Mar 22 20:31:14 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc I don't
[Mon Mar 22 20:31:19 2004] : (2) Huerney: "I think I heard something crying for help"
[Mon Mar 22 20:31:25 2004] : (7) Hollyella (enter): 20:31
[Mon Mar 22 20:31:36 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Where from Heurney?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:31:44 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne has sent you a tree node...
[Mon Mar 22 20:31:49 2004] : (2) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [19,-2] = (17)
[Mon Mar 22 20:31:49 2004] : (5) Hollyella (exit): 20:31
[Mon Mar 22 20:31:56 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Not sure"
[Mon Mar 22 20:32:05 2004] : ** (2) Huerney listens for the voice again **
[Mon Mar 22 20:32:21 2004] : 5 Unknown!
[Mon Mar 22 20:32:22 2004] : (8) Hollyella (enter): 20:32
[Mon Mar 22 20:32:33 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Disconnected twice :(
[Mon Mar 22 20:32:35 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Mon Mar 22 20:32:41 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: ooc anyone cared to report back while I was gone or is Myf still waiting by the entrance? :P
[Mon Mar 22 20:32:43 2004] : (1) DM: (fainly from the far end)"Gark!"
[Mon Mar 22 20:32:49 2004] : (2) Huerney: "It's Over at the far end"
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:08 2004] : (8) Hollyella: ooc What is?
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:08 2004] : (7) Hollyella (exit): 20:33
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:10 2004] : ** (3) Nerin moves carefully in the indicated direction **
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:20 2004] : ** (2) Huerney carefully makes his way to the noise with rapier in hand **
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:27 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc test
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:38 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc "I think I heard something crying for help"
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:41 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne follows Huerney, bow in hand, arrow notched **
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:42 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella would like to know what's going on **
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:50 2004] : (1) DM: Under one of the huts at the far end is a gobin foot. It twitches a bit.
[Mon Mar 22 20:33:55 2004] : (1) DM: "Gark!"
[Mon Mar 22 20:34:09 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella goes over, slowly **
[Mon Mar 22 20:34:26 2004] : ** (2) Huerney pulls whatever is on top of the goblin away... carefully **
[Mon Mar 22 20:34:31 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne gets closer to the wiggling foot **
[Mon Mar 22 20:34:44 2004] : (2) Huerney: *goblin* "Hello"
[Mon Mar 22 20:34:46 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne aims at the goblin at the end of the foot, just in case **
[Mon Mar 22 20:35:08 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella gets her rapier ready **
[Mon Mar 22 20:35:10 2004] : (2) Huerney: *goblin* "We're trying to get you out, hold on"
[Mon Mar 22 20:35:14 2004] : (1) DM: (franticly) "Gark! Gark Gark!"
[Mon Mar 22 20:35:20 2004] : ** (3) Nerin helps heurney **
[Mon Mar 22 20:35:30 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc umm, gark?
[Mon Mar 22 20:35:37 2004] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)." )
[Mon Mar 22 20:35:56 2004] : (1) DM: You lift the timbers from the goblin and grovels at your feet.
[Mon Mar 22 20:35:57 2004] : (2) Huerney: On the goblin
[Mon Mar 22 20:36:14 2004] : (1) DM: (goblin) "Thanks you masters! Thanks you master!"
[Mon Mar 22 20:36:17 2004] : (2) Huerney: *Goblin* "Do you speak common"
[Mon Mar 22 20:36:20 2004] : (8) Hollyella: At the goblin: Who are you?
[Mon Mar 22 20:36:52 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Wht's he saying ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:02 2004] : (2) Huerney: "he's thanking us"
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:09 2004] : (1) DM: (in broken common) "Me. Plip. Me serves masters now. Thanks you masters."
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:11 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "ohh"
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:22 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne stops aiming at the goblin **
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:22 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: ooc cute :P
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:25 2004] : (8) Hollyella: That's nice, I guess
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:29 2004] : ** (3) Nerin regards the goblin with suspicion **
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:31 2004] : (2) Huerney: "That's easier. What happened here?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:32 2004] : (1) DM: "Saves us from snakey people. You did. Oh yes you did. Thanks you masters."
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:32 2004] : (8) Hollyella: What can you do for us?
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:47 2004] : (8) Hollyella: You're welcome
[Mon Mar 22 20:37:50 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ouch, snakey people, I don't quite liek that
[Mon Mar 22 20:38:04 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We saved you ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:38:04 2004] : (1) DM: "Snakey people bad!"
[Mon Mar 22 20:38:04 2004] : (8) Hollyella: We already kiled one of them :)
[Mon Mar 22 20:38:14 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Yes, very bad
[Mon Mar 22 20:38:21 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Why were they here?
[Mon Mar 22 20:38:23 2004] : (1) DM: "Snakey people said do this. Do that."
[Mon Mar 22 20:38:37 2004] : (1) DM: "We did this, did that."
[Mon Mar 22 20:38:54 2004] : (8) Hollyella: How many snakey people left?
[Mon Mar 22 20:39:11 2004] : (1) DM: "Lots of snakey people. Many, many."
[Mon Mar 22 20:39:31 2004] : (2) Huerney: "How snakey were they?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:39:32 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "who is *we* ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:39:48 2004] : ** (1) DM points to himself and waves around the cavern. **
[Mon Mar 22 20:39:50 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Were they half snakey, or more then half?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:40:19 2004] : ** (3) Nerin looks about for any tunnels leading off the cave **
[Mon Mar 22 20:40:24 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Did they have human heads, or snake?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:40:43 2004] : (1) DM: "Um."
[Mon Mar 22 20:41:18 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella asks the question again, now in Goblin **
[Mon Mar 22 20:41:36 2004] : (1) Plip: "One snakey all over, most only a bit snakey"
[Mon Mar 22 20:41:45 2004] : (8) Hollyella: I see
[Mon Mar 22 20:42:11 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well were are your friends ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:42:13 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Hmm, not so bad then, although I don't like to hear of lots of Yuan-Ti"
[Mon Mar 22 20:42:17 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Does that make a difference"?
[Mon Mar 22 20:42:29 2004] : (3) Nerin: "how much of a snake they are?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:42:43 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Why did they burn the village here?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:42:46 2004] : (1) Plip: "Snakey people our masters, master."
[Mon Mar 22 20:42:46 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Are the more human ones any easier to kill?
[Mon Mar 22 20:43:12 2004] : (2) Huerney: "I think that the more snakelike ones have more powers"
[Mon Mar 22 20:43:13 2004] : (1) Plip: "Snakey's said we did wrong. Attacked."
[Mon Mar 22 20:44:04 2004] : (8) Hollyella: They told you to attack the dwarves? And us?
[Mon Mar 22 20:44:15 2004] : (3) Nerin: "I dont like the sound of that Heurney"
[Mon Mar 22 20:44:39 2004] : (8) Hollyella: We'd better make sure they don't kill us then
[Mon Mar 22 20:44:59 2004] : (1) Plip: "Snakeys said to capture dwarfs. We failed so snakeys attacked us instead."
[Mon Mar 22 20:45:10 2004] : (2) Huerney: "No, but there is only one more snakelike individual by the sound of it"
[Mon Mar 22 20:45:12 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Interesting masters"
[Mon Mar 22 20:45:14 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Nice masters you've got
[Mon Mar 22 20:45:20 2004] : (2) Huerney: "maybe a priest"
[Mon Mar 22 20:45:45 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Sounds like the one to get first then
[Mon Mar 22 20:45:53 2004] : (2) Huerney: *Goblin* "How many Wyverns did you have here?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:45:55 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Can this plip tell us anything more?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:46:38 2004] : (1) Plip: "Wyverns? Not know about wvyerns. Me sorry masters." (grovels some more)
[Mon Mar 22 20:47:02 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Hmm, it was an orc riding it, maybe even unrelated"
[Mon Mar 22 20:47:03 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Wyvers, like dragons
[Mon Mar 22 20:47:21 2004] : (2) Huerney: "What about Orcs?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:47:28 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne looks around the burned down place **
[Mon Mar 22 20:47:34 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
[Mon Mar 22 20:48:03 2004] : (1) Plip: Burned huts. That's about it.
[Mon Mar 22 20:48:25 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Plip, where should we go look for them ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:48:37 2004] : (1) Plip: Old animal bones, chewed. The odd tattered piece of armour (goblin sized) and a few nicked and rusty weapons.
[Mon Mar 22 20:48:52 2004] : (1) Plip: (looks a bit scared) "Looks for them, masters?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:49:01 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Hey! Do you know anything about Orcs?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:49:08 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Yes, don't worry, just us, not you
[Mon Mar 22 20:49:19 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Are there any around here?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:50:11 2004] : (1) Plip: "Orcses?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:50:21 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Yes, orcs
[Mon Mar 22 20:50:37 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella repeats herself in Goblin **
[Mon Mar 22 20:50:38 2004] : (1) Plip: (looks thoughtful-ish) "Um...."
[Mon Mar 22 20:51:03 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: ooc our own private Gollum :P
[Mon Mar 22 20:51:08 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc hmmm, this Plip sounds a lot like someones I knowz :P
[Mon Mar 22 20:51:13 2004] : (1) Plip: "Up. Orcses have the nicer tunnels."
[Mon Mar 22 20:51:15 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 22 20:51:37 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Are the orcses working with the snakes too?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:52:27 2004] : (1) Plip: "Oh yes! Snakey people are masters over all... 'cept dwarfs. Snakey people not like dwarfs."
[Mon Mar 22 20:52:51 2004] : (2) Huerney: "OK, looks liek we may have to sweep the mountain folks"
[Mon Mar 22 20:53:01 2004] : (8) Hollyella: I think the dwarves should know about this
[Mon Mar 22 20:53:16 2004] : (2) Huerney: "At least one we've been spared a bloodbath here"
[Mon Mar 22 20:53:19 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Have the snakey people gone now?
[Mon Mar 22 20:53:39 2004] : (1) Plip: "Snakey people gone. Down, down, down."
[Mon Mar 22 20:53:59 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Down in the mountain?
[Mon Mar 22 20:54:10 2004] : (1) Plip: "Yes, yes!"
[Mon Mar 22 20:54:10 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "I don't much like the sound of that"
[Mon Mar 22 20:54:50 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "But I guess we should go, Plip, none of your friends around then ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:54:58 2004] : (2) Huerney: "But if we're going to help the dwarven village, I guess that's where we have to go"
[Mon Mar 22 20:55:05 2004] : (3) Nerin: "where did they all go"
[Mon Mar 22 20:55:14 2004] : (1) Plip: "Snakey people took them all! To kill! To eat!"
[Mon Mar 22 20:55:34 2004] : (2) Huerney: "And what should we do with you now?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:55:45 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Yes, what with him ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:56:11 2004] : (8) Hollyella: If none of his friends are here, I guess we could let him go
[Mon Mar 22 20:57:27 2004] : (8) Hollyella: So what do we do now? Report back or go on?
[Mon Mar 22 20:57:28 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We could"
[Mon Mar 22 20:57:36 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Plip, do you have a place to go ?"
[Mon Mar 22 20:57:47 2004] : (1) Plip: "Plip lives here."
[Mon Mar 22 20:57:54 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Perhaps we should write him a note to let the dwarves let him out"
[Mon Mar 22 20:58:24 2004] : (8) Hollyella: That could work, if they don't kill him on sight
[Mon Mar 22 20:58:38 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Plip, wait here for us, we'll be back
[Mon Mar 22 20:58:42 2004] : (2) Huerney: "He can take his chances outside"
[Mon Mar 22 20:58:52 2004] : ** (1) Plip waits. **
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:04 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Plip, you can't stay here now"
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:14 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Why not? At least he's at hime here?
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:18 2004] : (8) Hollyella: home
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:20 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "We're going after the snakey people you se"
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:22 2004] : (1) Plip: Plip looks confused.
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:25 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Well, I guess"
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:29 2004] : (1) Plip: Plip now looks scared.
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:39 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "So you can stay here, we'll try to free your friends"
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:41 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Bah, lets leave him here then"
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:55 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Agreed Heurney. Lets go"
[Mon Mar 22 20:59:57 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Um... yeah"
[Mon Mar 22 21:00:04 2004] : ** (2) Huerney looks at Ayhlanne **
[Mon Mar 22 21:00:05 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Just make sure he doesn't follow"
[Mon Mar 22 21:00:24 2004] : (2) Huerney: "If you follow, we'll fry you"
[Mon Mar 22 21:00:36 2004] : ** (1) Plip looks agast at the idea of following map big people after snakey people. **
[Mon Mar 22 21:00:39 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Plip, stay here, we're going to kill the snakey people
[Mon Mar 22 21:00:41 2004] : (2) Huerney: "If you attack the dwarves we'll find you"
[Mon Mar 22 21:00:59 2004] : (2) Huerney: "If they don't kill you anyway"
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:00 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Attack? On his own? Ha!
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:09 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Ok, lets go then"
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:26 2004] : ** (2) Huerney looks for thew way out **
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:31 2004] : (3) Nerin: "one of you can lead the way. I'm not too hot on directions"
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:32 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "/me looks too"
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:40 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella as well **
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:47 2004] : (1) DM: The cavern has two exits. One at each end.
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:49 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, the reflex of quote marks
[Mon Mar 22 21:01:57 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: ooc one we came from ?
[Mon Mar 22 21:02:01 2004] : (1) DM: ooc yes
[Mon Mar 22 21:02:11 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: ooc i should hope so :P
[Mon Mar 22 21:02:57 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella walks towards the other exit **
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:15 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:15 2004] : ** (2) Huerney follows Holly **
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:28 2004] : ** (2) Huerney tries to be stealthy again **
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:36 2004] : (2) Huerney: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:41 2004] : (2) Huerney: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:44 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24)
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:49 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:50 2004] : (3) Nerin: "I'll stay back out of the way"
[Mon Mar 22 21:03:58 2004] : ** (6) Myfanwy considers fetching the dwarves to help rescue her disappeared friends **
[Mon Mar 22 21:04:05 2004] : (1) DM: The exit out is dark.
[Mon Mar 22 21:04:19 2004] : ** (2) Huerney holds his light stone up **
[Mon Mar 22 21:04:43 2004] : (2) Huerney: I'm ready to close my hand if anything is there
[Mon Mar 22 21:05:20 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella stays with Huerney and his light **
[Mon Mar 22 21:05:24 2004] : (1) DM: The tunnele splits into two. One passageway slopes down. The other slopes up.
[Mon Mar 22 21:05:26 2004] : (2) Huerney: Then I will probably throw it at whatever it is... So rapier is sheathed
[Mon Mar 22 21:05:45 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Down?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:05:49 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella has her bow ready **
[Mon Mar 22 21:05:58 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Hmm, down or up people?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:06:05 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Yes, down is the way to go, according to Plip
[Mon Mar 22 21:06:17 2004] : ** (3) Nerin moves towards the front, hammer at the ready **
[Mon Mar 22 21:06:21 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Down for Yuan-ti, up for orcses"
[Mon Mar 22 21:06:24 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Well..if we go up, I am not saying I will want to come down again, so I say we go down now and get it over with"
[Mon Mar 22 21:06:34 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Ok"
[Mon Mar 22 21:06:46 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "And of two evils...Well, I don't really know which is worse"
[Mon Mar 22 21:06:49 2004] : ** (2) Huerney moves the light to the downward path **
[Mon Mar 22 21:06:55 2004] : (3) Nerin: "whats wrong girl? Afraid of the dark?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:07:05 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne smiles at Nerin **
[Mon Mar 22 21:07:11 2004] : ** (2) Huerney finds another small stone **
[Mon Mar 22 21:07:14 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Don't tease her :P
[Mon Mar 22 21:07:20 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Nope, not afraid of the dark, but uncomfortable without a sky above my head
[Mon Mar 22 21:07:28 2004] : (2) Huerney: Ah... no
[Mon Mar 22 21:07:49 2004] : (2) Huerney: "How about I light up an arrow and you fire it ahead Ayhlanne?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:08:05 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Every time we reach it, we can fire it again"
[Mon Mar 22 21:08:10 2004] : (1) DM: Listen checks for everyone.
[Mon Mar 22 21:08:17 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Mon Mar 22 21:08:18 2004] : (3) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Mon Mar 22 21:08:20 2004] : (2) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [11,-2] = (9)
[Mon Mar 22 21:08:31 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:02 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Did you hear that"
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:06 2004] : (1) DM: Initiative
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:08 2004] : (8) Hollyella: What?
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:12 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: no, where , what ?
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:14 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne startles **
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:15 2004] : (3) Nerin: "the cavern"
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:20 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:25 2004] : (3) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:39 2004] : (1) DM: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:43 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella peers down **
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:46 2004] : (2) Huerney: : Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Mon Mar 22 21:09:57 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne found the F1 macro key **
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:08 2004] : (2) Huerney: "WHat cavenr?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:12 2004] : (8) Hollyella: ooc Good for you, Ayhlanne ;)
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:20 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:21 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: Initiative Anwen [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:27 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc btw, sorry if I've been a bit quiet. Sis-in-law keeps phoning with pc probs :(( Doing my head in
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:33 2004] : (2) Huerney: "Tell me quick, I'll throw the light in the right direction"
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:34 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:49 2004] : (8) Hollyella: ooc Tell her to call back tomorrow ;)
[Mon Mar 22 21:10:53 2004] : (3) Nerin: "Sounded like muffled yelp"
[Mon Mar 22 21:11:08 2004] : (8) Hollyella: From down there?
[Mon Mar 22 21:11:12 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: "Oi, I am afraid Plip got into some trouble"
[Mon Mar 22 21:11:30 2004] : (1) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 22 21:11:36 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Yes?
[Mon Mar 22 21:11:47 2004] : (1) DM: Your turn. Pay attention.
[Mon Mar 22 21:12:11 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc is Anwen following you through dark tunnels?
[Mon Mar 22 21:12:12 2004] : (8) Hollyella: ooc I didn't read anything about any creatures approaching
[Mon Mar 22 21:12:45 2004] : (6) Myfanwy: ooc Haven't abandoned me so far, been talking to keep her calm most of the time
[Mon Mar 22 21:12:50 2004] : (1) DM: That's 'cos all you've heard in Nerin saying he heard an muffled yelp.
[Mon Mar 22 21:13:19 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc the noise came from the cavern we just left, right?
[Mon Mar 22 21:13:23 2004] : (8) Hollyella: ooc And I was asking him where he heard it
[Mon Mar 22 21:13:27 2004] : (1) DM: ooc from that direction
[Mon Mar 22 21:14:12 2004] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 22 21:14:20 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella turns around and looks at the cave she's just left **
[Mon Mar 22 21:15:22 2004] : (3) Nerin: "The noise came from near Plip"
[Mon Mar 22 21:15:32 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella runs back **
[Mon Mar 22 21:15:41 2004] : ** (4) Ayhlanne turns around also in the cave's direction **
[Mon Mar 22 21:15:53 2004] : ** (2) Huerney throws the stone back into the cavern, avoiding Holly (or what he can see of her) **
[Mon Mar 22 21:16:23 2004] : (1) DM: The cavern is as you left it. Plip is scrouging in the ruins.
[Mon Mar 22 21:16:31 2004] : (2) Huerney: I look to see what I can see before I decide whether to run after her
[Mon Mar 22 21:16:55 2004] : (3) Nerin: oco hang on. What direction did the noise come from?
[Mon Mar 22 21:17:14 2004] : (1) DM: From the direction of the cavern.
[Mon Mar 22 21:17:26 2004] : (3) Nerin: ooc the one with Plip in it?
[Mon Mar 22 21:17:45 2004] : ** (8) Hollyella stops to have a look and a listen **
[Mon Mar 22 21:17:48 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Mon Mar 22 21:17:54 2004] : (8) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Mar 22 21:17:55 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Mon Mar 22 21:17:59 2004] : (4) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Mon Mar 22 21:44:15 2004] : (2) DM: Bert said he heard a muffled yelp from the direction of the cavern.
[Mon Mar 22 21:44:22 2004] : (5) Nerin: Plips cavern?
[Mon Mar 22 21:44:25 2004] : (2) DM: Yes.
[Mon Mar 22 21:44:32 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella, your turn.
[Mon Mar 22 21:44:33 2004] : ** (1) Huerney threw the rock after Holly **
[Mon Mar 22 21:44:38 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc but plips seems ok?
[Mon Mar 22 21:44:48 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin, turn I mean.
[Mon Mar 22 21:45:34 2004] : (1) Huerney: I then ran after her BTW
[Mon Mar 22 21:45:46 2004] : (5) Nerin: I run after the other two
[Mon Mar 22 21:45:51 2004] : (2) DM: k.
[Mon Mar 22 21:46:03 2004] : (2) DM: The cavern is as you left it. Plip looks around at you.
[Mon Mar 22 21:46:04 2004] : (3) Hollyella: I went back to the cavern and had a look and a listen
[Mon Mar 22 21:46:08 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 22 21:46:36 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks back at Plip **
[Mon Mar 22 21:46:44 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Have you heard anything Plip ?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:46:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I thought you ran in, I followed you
[Mon Mar 22 21:47:14 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I did, before I stopped to look and listen
[Mon Mar 22 21:47:31 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: 21
[Mon Mar 22 21:47:38 2004] : (2) DM: Plip looks puzzled.
[Mon Mar 22 21:47:44 2004] : (2) DM: "Not heard anything."
[Mon Mar 22 21:48:01 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "We did, are you sure ?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:48:21 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Mon Mar 22 21:48:21 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella looks at the area between her and Plip **
[Mon Mar 22 21:48:58 2004] : (1) Huerney: What is Plip doing?
[Mon Mar 22 21:48:58 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy, your turn.
[Mon Mar 22 21:49:28 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: reaching for my dagger (can i get it at all?)
[Mon Mar 22 21:49:36 2004] : (2) DM: sure.
[Mon Mar 22 21:49:45 2004] : (2) DM: Attacking it?
[Mon Mar 22 21:49:51 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Trying to cut off tentacles
[Mon Mar 22 21:49:54 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Dagger +2 (base): [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon Mar 22 21:49:54 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Dagger +2 (second): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Mon Mar 22 21:49:57 2004] : (2) DM: Plip was scavanging for stuff.
[Mon Mar 22 21:50:05 2004] : (2) DM: miss.
[Mon Mar 22 21:50:14 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 22 21:50:47 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc What happened? Did I miss something?
[Mon Mar 22 21:50:50 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc ummm where did the tentacles ceom from?
[Mon Mar 22 21:51:01 2004] : (2) DM: You can't see anything happening.
[Mon Mar 22 21:51:02 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc yes, where did the tentacles come from ?
[Mon Mar 22 21:51:08 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc ohhhhhhh
[Mon Mar 22 21:51:16 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I see
[Mon Mar 22 21:51:24 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc no you don't :P
[Mon Mar 22 21:51:40 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella continues her way across the cavern, walking towards the entrance **
[Mon Mar 22 21:52:02 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc not even hear/see Myfanwy grasping the air or something ?
[Mon Mar 22 21:52:03 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc No wise cracks, Delphine :P
[Mon Mar 22 21:52:25 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks at Plip **
[Mon Mar 22 21:52:26 2004] : (2) DM: You round the corner and see Myfanwy with a dark creature draped over her head with tentacles wrapping around.
[Mon Mar 22 21:52:34 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 22 21:52:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: "What's going on here?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:53:00 2004] : (1) Huerney: "My friend heard a noise in here"
[Mon Mar 22 21:53:11 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks confused **
[Mon Mar 22 21:53:19 2004] : ** (1) Huerney picks up his stone **
[Mon Mar 22 21:53:20 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella stops and tries to decide to shoot the creature **
[Mon Mar 22 21:53:30 2004] : (2) Plip: "Plip nor heard anything. Plip been busy."
[Mon Mar 22 21:53:39 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Come over here! Myfanwy is in trouble!
[Mon Mar 22 21:53:55 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne runs to Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 22 21:53:58 2004] : ** (1) Huerney is done I guess **
[Mon Mar 22 21:54:01 2004] : (2) Plip: ooc which bit of turn based combat do you not grasp?
[Mon Mar 22 21:54:07 2004] : ** (5) Nerin hears and runs **
[Mon Mar 22 21:55:15 2004] : (2) Plip: Nerin, your turn.
[Mon Mar 22 21:55:18 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc thats why I was confused! I thought Myf was with us the whole time
[Mon Mar 22 21:55:40 2004] : (5) Nerin: is she completely wrapped up?
[Mon Mar 22 21:55:48 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc ditto
[Mon Mar 22 21:55:51 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc You were not the only one to be confused :)
[Mon Mar 22 21:55:54 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc me too
[Mon Mar 22 21:55:54 2004] : (2) DM: It's a small creature draped over her head.
[Mon Mar 22 21:56:23 2004] : (5) Nerin: draw my dagger and run up
[Mon Mar 22 21:56:29 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc we must have missed a line at some point
[Mon Mar 22 21:56:37 2004] : (2) DM: Your turn over.
[Mon Mar 22 21:56:45 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 22 21:56:46 2004] : (5) Nerin: ok
[Mon Mar 22 21:56:49 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc At least one, I guess
[Mon Mar 22 21:56:54 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne runs to Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 22 21:57:05 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Mon Mar 22 21:57:17 2004] : (2) DM: Str check Myfanwy.
[Mon Mar 22 21:57:22 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc I don't know where I am, I don't wknow where she is, and I don't know how far from each other we are...can you help ?
[Mon Mar 22 21:57:24 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Mon Mar 22 21:57:25 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Str check: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Mon Mar 22 21:57:45 2004] : (2) DM: The tentacles squeeze. Take [1d4+4] -> [3,4] = (7) damage.
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:10 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:28 2004] : (2) DM: You're all near Myfanwy now.
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:33 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Trying dagger again, above my head where i assume its body is
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:33 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc, now I know where I am
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:34 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Dagger +2 (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:34 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Dagger +2 (second): [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:35 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc :P
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:48 2004] : ** (1) Huerney is still with Plip, or so I guess **
[Mon Mar 22 21:58:52 2004] : (2) DM: The tentacles relax and the creature falls to the floor dead.
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:08 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella runs over to Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:11 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne runs to Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:14 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy coughs and steps back, looking at the creature **
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:16 2004] : (3) Hollyella: 'Are you alright?'
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:22 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Are you Ok ?what happened ?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:24 2004] : ** (1) Huerney follows the others **
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:33 2004] : (1) Huerney: "What happened?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:40 2004] : (5) Nerin: "What was that?"
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:41 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I dunno what happened, it just fell on me from somewhere!"
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:42 2004] : (2) DM: 300 XP Myfanwy.
[Mon Mar 22 21:59:52 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella looks at the creature and turns it over with her foor **
[Mon Mar 22 22:00:07 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks up the ceiling **
[Mon Mar 22 22:00:09 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I was about to leave to get help for you guys and then... What *is* it???"
[Mon Mar 22 22:00:29 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "What took you so long, I thought you were surely dead!"
[Mon Mar 22 22:01:03 2004] : (3) Hollyella: We didn't realise you weren't with us anymore. What happened? Where were you?
[Mon Mar 22 22:01:09 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "long ? where ? what ?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:01:22 2004] : (1) Huerney: : Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25)
[Mon Mar 22 22:01:25 2004] : ** (5) Nerin picks up the creature **
[Mon Mar 22 22:01:33 2004] : ** (1) Huerney ponders the creature **
[Mon Mar 22 22:01:34 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Look familiar Heurney?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:01:36 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Waiting right here for the scouts to return, not wanting to run into more wyverns just now"
[Mon Mar 22 22:01:58 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc I definitely missed that part
[Mon Mar 22 22:02:03 2004] : (3) Hollyella: No wyverns here, just goblins, orcs and Yuan-Ti
[Mon Mar 22 22:02:05 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Mon Mar 22 22:02:08 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Besides (pats Anwen", I have her to watch over too"
[Mon Mar 22 22:02:14 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc same here, I thought we were all at the junction
[Mon Mar 22 22:02:41 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: occ even prodded you to pick this exit ;)
[Mon Mar 22 22:03:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hmm, not sure what it is, let me have a bit more of a think"
[Mon Mar 22 22:03:22 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: (pointing at thingy) "Do you know what this is?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:03:40 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Yes, a darkmantle
[Mon Mar 22 22:03:42 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Mon Mar 22 22:03:44 2004] : ** (5) Nerin unceremoniously drops the thing on the ground **
[Mon Mar 22 22:03:49 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: mostly harmless, but they drop out of nowhere
[Mon Mar 22 22:03:59 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I noticed!"
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:01 2004] : (2) DM: It's a common tunnel creature called a Darkmantle. The lurk in the dark and drop on unsuspecting prey.
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:04 2004] : (3) Hollyella: They can sure give you a start
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:05 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: common in tunnels
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Well, from now on, we'll just stay together"
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:38 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "So everything is okay back there? Nothing unusual?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:44 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Agreed!"
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:49 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Well, yes, so far..."
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:57 2004] : (3) Hollyella: So what are you doing, Myfanwy, coming with us or going back to the dwarves?
[Mon Mar 22 22:04:57 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "but we haven't gotten very far"
[Mon Mar 22 22:05:06 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Stick together - Strength in numbers"
[Mon Mar 22 22:05:29 2004] : (3) Hollyella: And no trwo front fighting :)
[Mon Mar 22 22:05:32 2004] : (3) Hollyella: two
[Mon Mar 22 22:05:35 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Coming of course, just wanted to be sure what were there before going on... Thought you guys were scouting, not leaving..."
[Mon Mar 22 22:06:08 2004] : (3) Hollyella: I'm sorry to have left you here, alone, I do apologise
[Mon Mar 22 22:06:13 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Ah, this explains that"
[Mon Mar 22 22:06:29 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "going back ? huerney, where's that stone of yours ?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:06:35 2004] : (1) Huerney: "SO, downwards then?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:06:40 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy kneels and tells Anwen it's okay to return to the dwarfs or even to wait outside if she wants, then awaits her reaction..." **
[Mon Mar 22 22:07:03 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella turns back, the fires give enough light for the first part of the journey **
[Mon Mar 22 22:07:05 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "And I suppose your idea of an arrow is ok, I am just afraid it will get us spotted before we want it"
[Mon Mar 22 22:07:09 2004] : ** (1) Huerney holds up the stone **
[Mon Mar 22 22:07:28 2004] : (1) Huerney: Well, they can see us anyway
[Mon Mar 22 22:07:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: "At leat with this we may see them at the same time"
[Mon Mar 22 22:07:45 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "true enough"
[Mon Mar 22 22:08:08 2004] : ** (1) Huerney takes an awwow and casts light on it **
[Mon Mar 22 22:08:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Mon Mar 22 22:08:32 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne notches the arrow and shoots **
[Mon Mar 22 22:08:37 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc do I have to shoot ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:08:40 2004] : (3) Hollyella: But Ayhlanne is right as well, there are more of them than of us, it might be wise not to alert them too soon
[Mon Mar 22 22:08:46 2004] : (1) Huerney: Dunno
[Mon Mar 22 22:09:03 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon Mar 22 22:09:14 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Since you're not trying to hit anything ...
[Mon Mar 22 22:09:21 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc DM ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:09:23 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Ok, we just walk down with the stone"
[Mon Mar 22 22:09:35 2004] : (2) DM: ooc just use the stone or I'll make you all trip over.
[Mon Mar 22 22:09:42 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL, ok
[Mon Mar 22 22:09:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: "If we encounter anything, use that one first"
[Mon Mar 22 22:10:01 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne keeps the arrow notched and soes not shoot **
[Mon Mar 22 22:10:02 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I still have the stone, this was for advance warning
[Mon Mar 22 22:10:09 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: dooc does not even
[Mon Mar 22 22:10:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Keep it in the quiver, I can cover the stone by closing my hand
[Mon Mar 22 22:10:45 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy watches Anwen head off **
[Mon Mar 22 22:10:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Although, they can see us already, so no need really"
[Mon Mar 22 22:10:49 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Okay, I'm ready
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:03 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "exactly, and if I shoot it, they'll be lit, not us"
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:05 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hmm, I can really complicate matters sometimes"
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:18 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "good, everyone here ?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: "OK, onward?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:22 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "let's go"
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:32 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles at Ayhlanne **
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:44 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne advances in the tunnel, takes the path downwards **
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:49 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella walks on down **
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:50 2004] : (2) DM: Did you choose to go down (Yuan-ti) or up (orcs)?
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:53 2004] : ** (1) Huerney puts the stone in his shield hand and draws his rapier **
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: DOwn
[Mon Mar 22 22:11:58 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc down
[Mon Mar 22 22:12:04 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows at the back, looking up every now and again **
[Mon Mar 22 22:12:35 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne walks cautiously, intent on listening and not making any noise **
[Mon Mar 22 22:12:43 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
[Mon Mar 22 22:12:50 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Mon Mar 22 22:12:57 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
[Mon Mar 22 22:13:09 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Mon Mar 22 22:13:13 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
[Mon Mar 22 22:14:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Mon Mar 22 22:14:08 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Mar 22 22:14:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Mon Mar 22 22:14:31 2004] : ** (1) Huerney tries to be cautious **
[Mon Mar 22 22:15:39 2004] : (2) DM: The tunnel slopes down....
[Mon Mar 22 22:16:00 2004] : (2) DM: The turns from a natural looking tunnel to one that has been chiseled out.
[Mon Mar 22 22:16:23 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks at Nerin and whispers : **
[Mon Mar 22 22:16:27 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Made by dwarves ?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:16:39 2004] : ** (5) Nerin has a look at the walls **
[Mon Mar 22 22:16:49 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc well DM?
[Mon Mar 22 22:17:36 2004] : (5) Nerin: "No self-respecting dwarf would call this a tunnel
[Mon Mar 22 22:17:57 2004] : ** (5) Nerin shakes his head in disgust **
[Mon Mar 22 22:18:07 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "oh, ok, know who made it then ?"
[Mon Mar 22 22:18:30 2004] : (5) Nerin: "An amateur. Beyond that, no"
[Mon Mar 22 22:18:46 2004] : (2) DM: The tunnel rounds a corner up ahead.
[Mon Mar 22 22:18:56 2004] : (5) Nerin: DM: recently made tunnel?
[Mon Mar 22 22:19:02 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella takes a look around the corner **
[Mon Mar 22 22:19:06 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Mon Mar 22 22:19:27 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne peeps over Holly's shoulder, keeping her arrow back to shade the light **
[Mon Mar 22 22:19:29 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser wielded) Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
[Mon Mar 22 22:20:09 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks at the walls, not noticing anything unusual **
[Mon Mar 22 22:20:14 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30)
[Mon Mar 22 22:20:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: I shrug
[Mon Mar 22 22:20:35 2004] : (5) Nerin: "This was made a long time ago"
[Mon Mar 22 22:21:24 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Whispers: 'There's a door'
[Mon Mar 22 22:21:37 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: a door ? where ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:21:56 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: *whipering*
[Mon Mar 22 22:21:59 2004] : (1) Huerney: *whisper* "Uh, OK"
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:00 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Right ahead, behind that Yuan-TI
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:22 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc wait, am I missing lines again ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:26 2004] : (2) DM: Initiative.
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:26 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc AGH, lol
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:29 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:31 2004] : ** (1) Huerney closes his hand **
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:34 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:35 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc I did not se the Yuan-Ti !!! :O
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:37 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:37 2004] : (5) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Mon Mar 22 22:22:57 2004] : (1) Huerney: : Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Mon Mar 22 22:23:49 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Woohoo! A map :)
[Mon Mar 22 22:23:55 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc :)
[Mon Mar 22 22:23:56 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Mon Mar 22 22:25:11 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc why did I disappear ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:25:17 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc ahhhhh
[Mon Mar 22 22:25:26 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I still see you
[Mon Mar 22 22:25:30 2004] : (2) DM: ooc deleted you by mistake. SOrry.
[Mon Mar 22 22:25:36 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 22:25:45 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Bad DM! ;)
[Mon Mar 22 22:26:01 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, I feel persecuted *sigh* this whole server not liking anyone of us is getting at me !
[Mon Mar 22 22:26:16 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Getting paranoid?
[Mon Mar 22 22:26:17 2004] : (2) DM: The Yuan-ti reaches and grabs hold of a rope. A clanging is heard from beyond the door.
[Mon Mar 22 22:26:24 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc which blob am I ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:26:25 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc it's working fine on my PC isn't it?
[Mon Mar 22 22:26:34 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc it is do not worry
[Mon Mar 22 22:26:52 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc how light are things ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:26:58 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy, your turn.
[Mon Mar 22 22:27:07 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc The light blue one
[Mon Mar 22 22:27:12 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc 2nd row on the right?
[Mon Mar 22 22:27:22 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Torches besides the door
[Mon Mar 22 22:27:29 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Not much I can do with everyone in front of me, is there?
[Mon Mar 22 22:27:39 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc And the door only 30 ft away
[Mon Mar 22 22:27:58 2004] : (2) DM: ooc any spells to cast?
[Mon Mar 22 22:28:16 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc a nice little ricochet magic missile ? lol
[Mon Mar 22 22:28:17 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Of course, why?
[Mon Mar 22 22:28:21 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Around the corner at something I cannot yet see? Don't think so :P
[Mon Mar 22 22:28:29 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 22 22:28:56 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Casting magic missile
[Mon Mar 22 22:29:08 2004] : (3) Hollyella: [2d4+2] -> [1,1,2] = (4)
[Mon Mar 22 22:29:13 2004] : (2) DM: SR roll.
[Mon Mar 22 22:29:30 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Sorry, what do you mean?
[Mon Mar 22 22:29:43 2004] : (2) DM: roll to beat Spell Resistance.
[Mon Mar 22 22:30:03 2004] : (3) Hollyella: What diie?
[Mon Mar 22 22:30:34 2004] : (2) DM: 1d20+caster level
[Mon Mar 22 22:30:46 2004] : (3) Hollyella: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon Mar 22 22:30:55 2004] : (2) DM: Failed.
[Mon Mar 22 22:31:20 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 22 22:31:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: I'm kinda stuck too, same as Myf
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:00 2004] : ** (1) Huerney tumbles over the shorty **
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:06 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:14 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I moved Dm
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:16 2004] : (2) DM: wait
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:22 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc she's only a gnome
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:23 2004] : (2) DM: Attacking too?
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: Umm
[Mon Mar 22 22:32:39 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+2] -> [3,2] = (5) Images created." )
[Mon Mar 22 22:33:09 2004] : (1) Huerney: Done
[Mon Mar 22 22:33:14 2004] : (2) DM: Nering?
[Mon Mar 22 22:33:29 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc that's 6 images, I'm level 9 now... need to update it
[Mon Mar 22 22:33:35 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Mirror Image ( level 2, "Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1/three levels, max 8). [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4) Images created." )
[Mon Mar 22 22:33:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc oops
[Mon Mar 22 22:33:44 2004] : (5) Nerin: Can I barge past the two infront?
[Mon Mar 22 22:34:04 2004] : (2) DM: You can get past, yes.
[Mon Mar 22 22:34:34 2004] : (5) Nerin: but not attack?
[Mon Mar 22 22:34:50 2004] : (2) DM: How fast are you?
[Mon Mar 22 22:35:35 2004] : (5) Nerin: 20ft
[Mon Mar 22 22:35:36 2004] : (2) DM: YOu could charge around the corner and attack. Or you could move aound and shoot.
[Mon Mar 22 22:36:09 2004] : (5) Nerin: Haven't got my bow out, so i'd have to charge
[Mon Mar 22 22:36:47 2004] : (5) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [2,5,5] = (12)
[Mon Mar 22 22:36:47 2004] : (5) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [3,5,4] = (12)
[Mon Mar 22 22:37:06 2004] : (2) DM: Pummel it.
[Mon Mar 22 22:37:12 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Nice one :)
[Mon Mar 22 22:37:23 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 22 22:37:28 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc is a 5 foot step going to take me to the middle of the corridor (between Holly and Huerney) ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:37:49 2004] : (2) DM: It'll take you one square. One square being 5 ft.
[Mon Mar 22 22:37:57 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc not that great
[Mon Mar 22 22:38:06 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc so yes I guess
[Mon Mar 22 22:38:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc she can fire over Holly's head
[Mon Mar 22 22:38:26 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc I can too
[Mon Mar 22 22:38:29 2004] : (2) DM: attack away
[Mon Mar 22 22:38:47 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne aims and shoots over Holly's head and Dnerin's head at the Yuan-Ti **
[Mon Mar 22 22:38:58 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Quit the talk about my length, I'm sensitive about that ;)
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:00 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: 1st a normal arrow (the one lit) then 2 arrows +1
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:04 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:18 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+13] -> [19,13] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:18 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:21 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+13] -> [4,13] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:21 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS+Rapid Shot] (second): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:30 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc only take the 3 first ones
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:46 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc I'm just glad theres someone shorter than me now :)
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:47 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: +1 to attack and damage on the last 2
[Mon Mar 22 22:39:57 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc and I have precise shot
[Mon Mar 22 22:40:04 2004] : (2) DM: *snick* *thunk* *quivver*
[Mon Mar 22 22:40:22 2004] : (2) DM: The Yuan-ti topples over dead.
[Mon Mar 22 22:40:39 2004] : (1) Huerney: One of me says "Phew"
[Mon Mar 22 22:40:49 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Ha, they're not so tough"
[Mon Mar 22 22:40:58 2004] : (2) DM: The door bursts open and 3 more yuan-ti charge in and surround Nerin.
[Mon Mar 22 22:40:58 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Indeed they are not
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:00 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc I KNOW I'm gonna regret saying that
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:05 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne notches an arrow **
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:06 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Shall we press on, theses things don't last very long"
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:06 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc see
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:14 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:17 2004] : (2) DM: The last one through kicks the door closed.
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:25 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:46 2004] : (3) Hollyella: At least no more surpirses as long as the door remains closed
[Mon Mar 22 22:41:46 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Casting Summon nature Ally III
[Mon Mar 22 22:42:06 2004] : (2) DM: What creature? Where? and roll it's attacks.
[Mon Mar 22 22:42:26 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Two hyeanas if you don't mind (use Anwens bite?)
[Mon Mar 22 22:42:38 2004] : (2) DM: Make it one, please!
[Mon Mar 22 22:43:20 2004] : (2) DM: nm. two hyenas it is. They're sufficiently wolf like I spose.
[Mon Mar 22 22:43:45 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: That was my thought; two lvl II or one lvl III
[Mon Mar 22 22:44:04 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Between door and monsters, attacking closest
[Mon Mar 22 22:44:06 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Mon Mar 22 22:44:07 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Mon Mar 22 22:44:48 2004] : (2) DM: k.
[Mon Mar 22 22:44:51 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 22 22:45:06 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Shooting the nearest one
[Mon Mar 22 22:45:08 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite +2 (base): [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Mar 22 22:45:36 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 22 22:45:58 2004] : (1) Huerney: Casts Summon Monster III - Celestial Bison: 37hp; Damage reduction 5/magic; 5 resist on acid cold and elec
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:13 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc A bison in the tunnels? LOLOL
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:19 2004] : (2) DM: Um. A bison isn't really going to fit.
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:21 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:23 2004] : (1) Huerney: Celestial Bison Attack: Butting [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ==> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [6,6] = (12) (treat as magical)
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: Charging
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:32 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: Oh, ok
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: I'll run in then
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:49 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc we're all crushed by the bison RIP
[Mon Mar 22 22:46:54 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc is it too big?
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:04 2004] : (2) DM: There's a bison practically filling the tunnel.
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:08 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Me first, problably
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:08 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc or make it a baby bison ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:12 2004] : (1) Huerney: I'll just attack if it is
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:17 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc again...roflmao
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: OK
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:36 2004] : (1) Huerney: Done
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:39 2004] : (2) DM: its butt missed.
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:45 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Mar 22 22:47:53 2004] : (1) Huerney: ok
[Mon Mar 22 22:48:04 2004] : (5) Nerin: swing at top left (#1)
[Mon Mar 22 22:48:05 2004] : (5) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [20,14] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [3,5,2] = (10)
[Mon Mar 22 22:48:06 2004] : (5) Nerin: Critical hit? [1d20+14] -> [20,14] = (34) ===> Damage: [3d8+15+1d6] -> [8,8,4,15,1] = (36)
[Mon Mar 22 22:48:07 2004] : (5) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [4,5,5] = (14)
[Mon Mar 22 22:48:34 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I'm sure I don't need to remind you all of Huerney's wisdom being just 6 ;)
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:05 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:12 2004] : (2) DM: Pulversized. Brains all over the place.
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:26 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:28 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc *Cough*cleave feat
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:35 2004] : (2) DM: ooc You have cleave?
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:42 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc yup
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:47 2004] : (2) DM: Attack then.
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:50 2004] : (5) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [5,5,5] = (15)
[Mon Mar 22 22:49:50 2004] : (5) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [7,5,6] = (18)
[Mon Mar 22 22:50:10 2004] : (2) DM: *smack*
[Mon Mar 22 22:50:14 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 22 22:50:21 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne aims with MW arrows at the Yuan-Ti : #2 **
[Mon Mar 22 22:50:27 2004] : (2) DM: Bison in the way.
[Mon Mar 22 22:50:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc sorry :o
[Mon Mar 22 22:50:48 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ok, I'll move
[Mon Mar 22 22:50:53 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc I'm gonna dream of it tonight ;)
[Mon Mar 22 22:51:03 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+15] -> [12,15] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon Mar 22 22:51:03 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (second): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Mon Mar 22 22:51:22 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: +1 to attack is it ?
[Mon Mar 22 22:51:31 2004] : (2) DM: A arrow sprouts from the Yuan-ti's shoulder.
[Mon Mar 22 22:51:48 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc if first shot lkills #2, then second is aimed at #3
[Mon Mar 22 22:52:19 2004] : (2) DM: only one shot. You moved.
[Mon Mar 22 22:52:40 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Aww
[Mon Mar 22 22:52:56 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Mon Mar 22 22:52:59 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: One of the Yuan-ti gestures and concentrates.
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:05 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: Every one make a will save.
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:05 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc stupid bison
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:13 2004] : (5) Nerin: Will save: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:13 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Will save: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:14 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:15 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Will save: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:19 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc awwwwwwwwwwwww
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:22 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: incl the bison
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:28 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc STUPID BISON
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:31 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: and hyenas
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: umm
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:42 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:42 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Mon Mar 22 22:53:55 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I don't mind having a bison between me and the enemy ;)
[Mon Mar 22 22:54:02 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 22:54:10 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: Bison will save: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Mon Mar 22 22:54:17 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc I do, I would have killed the ennemy :P
[Mon Mar 22 22:54:23 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc can you shoot under the bison? ;)
[Mon Mar 22 22:54:24 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: One of the Hyenas cowers in the corner.
[Mon Mar 22 22:54:24 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc just found it
[Mon Mar 22 22:55:04 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: Ayhlanne, you've developed a sudden aversion to snakes. You're going to have to back away until you're at least 30 ft away from the yuan-ti next turn.
[Mon Mar 22 22:55:22 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: The bison too.
[Mon Mar 22 22:55:26 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc, good, I was going to type /me runs around completely freaked out screaming "I am a bison, I am a bison !"
[Mon Mar 22 22:55:43 2004] : (1) Huerney: OK
[Mon Mar 22 22:55:50 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: The other Yuan-ti chants and complete darkness envelops the corridor.
[Mon Mar 22 22:56:13 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella tries to get into the wall as the bison passes her **
[Mon Mar 22 22:57:10 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: No one can see anything at all. All magical lights are extinguished and natural light is obscured.
[Mon Mar 22 22:57:36 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy?
[Mon Mar 22 22:57:42 2004] : (2) DM: Remember you can't see *anything*
[Mon Mar 22 22:57:42 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry
[Mon Mar 22 22:57:50 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Casting Dispell Magic
[Mon Mar 22 22:57:52 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc damn remove tool is still as precise as ever
[Mon Mar 22 22:58:03 2004] : (2) DM: Nice one. Make a dispell roll.
[Mon Mar 22 22:58:03 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 22:58:10 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc What remove tool?
[Mon Mar 22 22:58:20 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Ummm, how?
[Mon Mar 22 22:59:01 2004] : (2) DM: 1d20 + caster level
[Mon Mar 22 22:59:16 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Mon Mar 22 22:59:41 2004] : (2) DM: The darkness is dispelled.
[Mon Mar 22 22:59:48 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc wonder if that will remove summonings a magic mirrors too...
[Mon Mar 22 23:00:08 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I think it will, in the area of effect
[Mon Mar 22 23:00:16 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc beats my DC
[Mon Mar 22 23:00:19 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc I think too
[Mon Mar 22 23:00:27 2004] : (2) DM: Yep. Everything
[Mon Mar 22 23:00:32 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc sounds reasonable
[Mon Mar 22 23:00:39 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc no matter, we need the light ;)
[Mon Mar 22 23:00:50 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc definately worth it
[Mon Mar 22 23:00:50 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc does that mean Sir Bison is gone ?
[Mon Mar 22 23:01:04 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Is that my mage armor gone as well? :(
[Mon Mar 22 23:01:06 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc and the hyenas?
[Mon Mar 22 23:01:19 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc and my sudden fear of snakes ?
[Mon Mar 22 23:01:19 2004] : (2) DM: The bison and hyenas vanish. Huerney your cat's grace is gone but not your mirror images.
[Mon Mar 22 23:01:20 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc unless he ran behind me I think Bison's gone too
[Mon Mar 22 23:01:26 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy, your barkskin is gone.
[Mon Mar 22 23:01:37 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Oi! Forgot that LOL
[Mon Mar 22 23:01:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc you can target only one spell if you want
[Mon Mar 22 23:02:02 2004] : (2) DM: ooc the snake phobia isn't magic it's psionics so that remains.
[Mon Mar 22 23:02:17 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Mon Mar 22 23:02:33 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 22 23:02:36 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc so you can target the darkness spell, or do a radius
[Mon Mar 22 23:02:44 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Are they still chanting?
[Mon Mar 22 23:02:57 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc She'd do a radius then, not knowing what it was
[Mon Mar 22 23:03:01 2004] : (2) DM: ooc it could have been if Myfanwy could have seen the object to target...
[Mon Mar 22 23:03:27 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 22 23:03:33 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Are they still chanting?
[Mon Mar 22 23:03:49 2004] : (2) DM: ooc they've finished casting.
[Mon Mar 22 23:04:07 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Shooting then, the nearest one
[Mon Mar 22 23:04:12 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Shortbow, composite +2 (base): [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon Mar 22 23:04:44 2004] : (2) DM: *thunk*. It crumples to the ground clutching the arrow in it's torso.
[Mon Mar 22 23:04:55 2004] : (3) Hollyella: :D
[Mon Mar 22 23:05:02 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc my eagle's splendor still active too?
[Mon Mar 22 23:05:17 2004] : (2) DM: ooc yes. only one spell was dispelled.
[Mon Mar 22 23:05:27 2004] : (1) Huerney: 'k
[Mon Mar 22 23:05:28 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 22 23:05:38 2004] : ** (1) Huerney runs in and stabs **
[Mon Mar 22 23:05:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) (base): [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Mon Mar 22 23:05:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) (second): [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Mon Mar 22 23:06:07 2004] : (1) Huerney: hmm, nice roll
[Mon Mar 22 23:06:27 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Very nice, too bad about the damage though
[Mon Mar 22 23:06:28 2004] : (2) DM: Light wound on it's shoulder.
[Mon Mar 22 23:06:41 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc t'is but a flesh wound
[Mon Mar 22 23:06:42 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Mar 22 23:06:59 2004] : (5) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [3,5,6] = (14)
[Mon Mar 22 23:06:59 2004] : (5) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [4,5,1] = (10)
[Mon Mar 22 23:07:42 2004] : (2) DM: Crushing blow to the chest. It falls to the ground spittig bloody foam.
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:03 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc ewww
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Umm, sorry about that folks... I think I made a bit of a balls up with the bison there"
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:19 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc So what about my mage armor? Dispelled or not?
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:31 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne cowers around the corner and hides **
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:31 2004] : (2) DM: Mage armour gone too.
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:32 2004] : (3) Hollyella: It was fun while it lasted :)
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:37 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Aye, what was that about??"
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Is is is it over ?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:39 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "It *was* kinda big...." (winks)
[Mon Mar 22 23:08:59 2004] : (5) Nerin: "hulking great thing suddenly appearing beside me"
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:01 2004] : (3) Hollyella: It is, for now
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, I thought it would run down and gore them a bit.... Never figured on it taking up most of the corridor!"
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:13 2004] : (2) DM: ooc was looking forward to it panicing and trampling you all. Stupid dispell magic *mutter* *grumble*.
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:15 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc is my fear gone with them ?
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:22 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy casts bark skin again **
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:22 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:48 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc the lit stone will be gone too
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:50 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella curses herself for only preparing one mage armor **
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:56 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Sorry about dispelling most of our spells too, I had no other choice"
[Mon Mar 22 23:09:59 2004] : (2) DM: Lasts 10 mins Ayhlanne, make another will save.
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:09 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:09 2004] : (1) Huerney: "You did the right thing"
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:16 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles **
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:22 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Yeah, that darkness was creepy"
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We would have been slaughtered in the dark with my stupid bison panicking"
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:38 2004] : (3) Hollyella: All's well that ends well, right?
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:42 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Not used to being blind, even down here"
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:48 2004] : (2) DM: ooc oops. Just noticed it's a targetted ability. You're fine. Ayhlanne.
[Mon Mar 22 23:10:50 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Just hope we won't need it again, I only prepared one"
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:05 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:09 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Anyone get a glimpse of what behind thon door?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:15 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "So you know how we feel Nerin" (giggles)
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: "No"
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:28 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "No, but i am not sure I want to " *still shivers*
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:30 2004] : (3) Hollyella: I didn't
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:41 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks at his normal stone **
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Damn"
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:55 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Sorry...."
[Mon Mar 22 23:11:58 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Well , we're gonna have to open it"
[Mon Mar 22 23:12:07 2004] : (2) DM: 400 XP each.
[Mon Mar 22 23:12:12 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Yeah, Myf, I know now"
[Mon Mar 22 23:12:23 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles **
[Mon Mar 22 23:12:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: only one light left
[Mon Mar 22 23:12:49 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne advances towards the Yuan Ti **
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:02 2004] : (3) Hollyella: They have left us a couple of torches :)
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:03 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks at the bodies **
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:06 2004] : (2) DM: Each has a masterwork scimitar.
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: Everyone's okay? No one hurt? Well except me a bit :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:12 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella examines the bodies **
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:13 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "Ewwwwww" I definitely do not like these things
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:20 2004] : (2) DM: These ones are mostly humanoid.
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:26 2004] : (2) DM: legs and arms etc.
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:27 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We're fine"
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:34 2004] : ** (1) Huerney grins from 6 faces **
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:47 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Did plip know how many of them there were?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:51 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Myf can use scimitars, can't she? (looking it up)
[Mon Mar 22 23:13:59 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, lots"
[Mon Mar 22 23:14:17 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Ah. No use counting then"
[Mon Mar 22 23:14:25 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "indeed"
[Mon Mar 22 23:14:27 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: *sighs*
[Mon Mar 22 23:14:33 2004] : (2) DM: ooc yes, according to the daft rules. Surely you have a better weapon though?
[Mon Mar 22 23:14:38 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Ahhh, she can :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:14:51 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Just proud I remembered :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:14:57 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 22 23:14:59 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks at the door **
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:07 2004] : (1) Huerney: ""Well, these images don't last forever, I'll go first if you like"
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:10 2004] : (2) DM: It's wooden with iron bands.
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:22 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Let's do it
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:24 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Does it look openable ?
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:25 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Lead on. All of you"
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:37 2004] : (2) DM: There a rope hanging from the ceiling via a pulley.
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:44 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy stays at the back again **
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, wanna check it first Holly?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:47 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne looks at Huerney...next time...a mouse ? **
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:49 2004] : (3) Hollyella: "Are you sure I won't be in your way, Nerin?'
[Mon Mar 22 23:15:59 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc roflmao
[Mon Mar 22 23:16:08 2004] : (5) Nerin: "I meant all of Heurney"
[Mon Mar 22 23:16:09 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella goes over to the door and has a look and a listen first **
[Mon Mar 22 23:16:13 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Mar 22 23:16:15 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Mon Mar 22 23:16:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I could have brought 2 hyaenas too
[Mon Mar 22 23:16:42 2004] : (2) DM: Can't hear anything.
[Mon Mar 22 23:16:59 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella carefully tries to open the door **
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:01 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Is it safe?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:03 2004] : (2) DM: They door appears to be a normal door.
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:06 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "But you didn't Huerney"
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:26 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I never thought, I just wanted something big to bash them"
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:27 2004] : (3) Hollyella: "I can't see anything out of the ordinary, Huerney'
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:39 2004] : (1) Huerney: "OK, I'll head throught hen"
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:44 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Just no whales please?" (giggles)
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:50 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Through then!
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:57 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc I was trying to open it!
[Mon Mar 22 23:17:58 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 23:18:02 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne chuckles **
[Mon Mar 22 23:18:10 2004] : ** (1) Huerney heads through the door **
[Mon Mar 22 23:18:40 2004] : (2) DM: As Huerney turns the handle...
[Mon Mar 22 23:18:43 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne follows, bow ready **
[Mon Mar 22 23:18:54 2004] : (2) DM: There's a soft click followed by a hissing noise.
[Mon Mar 22 23:18:59 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc can I clear up the map ?
[Mon Mar 22 23:19:05 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella stands aside as the others barge past her **
[Mon Mar 22 23:19:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc Oh dear
[Mon Mar 22 23:19:27 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Myf didn't barge :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:19:44 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Did I say what others? :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:19:50 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 22 23:19:54 2004] : (2) DM: A greenish gas hisses out from under the door enveloping in huerney and anyone else within 10 ft.
[Mon Mar 22 23:20:05 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc that would be me
[Mon Mar 22 23:20:12 2004] : (2) DM: Fortitude saves for those caught in the gas.
[Mon Mar 22 23:20:17 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Mon Mar 22 23:20:19 2004] : (5) Nerin: Fortitude save: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Mon Mar 22 23:20:23 2004] : (1) Huerney: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Mon Mar 22 23:20:24 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Fortitude save: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Mon Mar 22 23:20:28 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc damn those damn rolls
[Mon Mar 22 23:21:08 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc Iron will was a good choice
[Mon Mar 22 23:21:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc I'd be too far away if I'm behind as usual, won't I?
[Mon Mar 22 23:21:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I think so
[Mon Mar 22 23:21:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc Iron will is my next feat
[Mon Mar 22 23:21:42 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc You should be over 10 ft away, yes
[Mon Mar 22 23:21:51 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne and Hollyella take 1 Cha damage.
[Mon Mar 22 23:22:02 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Just stay alive, haven't prepared cure poison :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:22:02 2004] : (2) DM: (temp)
[Mon Mar 22 23:22:34 2004] : (1) Huerney: *Cough*
[Mon Mar 22 23:22:48 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Argh"
[Mon Mar 22 23:22:49 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: *cough*
[Mon Mar 22 23:22:53 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella glares at Huerney **
[Mon Mar 22 23:22:59 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Get away from that!"
[Mon Mar 22 23:23:00 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: *I feel my magic lessening*
[Mon Mar 22 23:23:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I guess that was too difficult to see Holly"
[Mon Mar 22 23:23:07 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne steps back **
[Mon Mar 22 23:23:09 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella steps back **
[Mon Mar 22 23:23:29 2004] : (2) DM: The fumes dissapate.
[Mon Mar 22 23:23:44 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Gah, what was that?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:23:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Dunno"
[Mon Mar 22 23:23:56 2004] : (3) Hollyella: I don't know
[Mon Mar 22 23:24:17 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "Are you guys okay?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:24:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Yeah, is everyone OK?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:24:33 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: I guess, all my senses are a bit off balance though
[Mon Mar 22 23:24:33 2004] : (3) Hollyella: I feel alright
[Mon Mar 22 23:24:34 2004] : (5) Nerin: "I'll be ok"
[Mon Mar 22 23:24:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I managed to hold my breath"
[Mon Mar 22 23:24:54 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: *that stinks*
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:06 2004] : (2) DM: ooc you have to save vs secondary damage even if you succeed the 1st one.
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:11 2004] : (1) Huerney: "my breath? thanks :P"
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:23 2004] : (5) Nerin: "I'm kinda used to strange gasses in tunnels, but that was new to me"
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:26 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy chuckles **
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: "that too Huerney" *winks*
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:50 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: "I'm just glad you're all okay"
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:52 2004] : (3) Hollyella: I wonder why we're still all alive
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:54 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc you want another save?
[Mon Mar 22 23:25:59 2004] : (2) DM: ooc please.
[Mon Mar 22 23:26:06 2004] : (1) Huerney: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Mon Mar 22 23:26:19 2004] : (5) Nerin: "Holly want to take another good look at that door, just in case"
[Mon Mar 22 23:26:25 2004] : (5) Nerin: Fortitude save: [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Mon Mar 22 23:26:35 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc us too ?
[Mon Mar 22 23:26:42 2004] : (2) DM: ooc 'fraid so.
[Mon Mar 22 23:26:45 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Mon Mar 22 23:26:52 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc that's ok, lol
[Mon Mar 22 23:26:56 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella looks again **
[Mon Mar 22 23:27:01 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Mon Mar 22 23:27:12 2004] : (2) DM: It's still an ordinary door.
[Mon Mar 22 23:27:20 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 22 23:27:45 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Do you want another save from me as well?
[Mon Mar 22 23:27:45 2004] : (2) DM: Fort save Hollyella.
[Mon Mar 22 23:27:49 2004] : (5) Nerin: "I'm gonna stay well back when its opened this time"
[Mon Mar 22 23:27:50 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Fortitude save: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Mon Mar 22 23:27:57 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Now shall we go through again?"
[Mon Mar 22 23:28:13 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Lead the way
[Mon Mar 22 23:28:18 2004] : ** (3) Hollyella steps well back **
[Mon Mar 22 23:28:22 2004] : ** (1) Huerney tries again **
[Mon Mar 22 23:28:24 2004] : ** (6) Ayhlanne stays back this time **
[Mon Mar 22 23:28:37 2004] : ** (4) Myfanwy stays at the back again **
[Mon Mar 22 23:28:38 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc how long does the cha minus last ?
[Mon Mar 22 23:28:52 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin and Hollyella take 1d6 temporary Cha damage and 1 permanent point of CHA damage.
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:00 2004] : (2) DM: temp lasts 24 hours.
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:09 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc :O
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:12 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc OUCH
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc eek!
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:18 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc ouch
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:20 2004] : (3) Hollyella: Ouch!
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:26 2004] : (3) Hollyella: [Bad dice format] - [d6]
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:31 2004] : (2) DM: Nah. That's mean. Only the temp damage.
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:31 2004] : (3) Hollyella: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:38 2004] : (5) Nerin: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Mon Mar 22 23:29:48 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL, you gotta love this DM
[Mon Mar 22 23:30:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc at least we can't see you in the full plate
[Mon Mar 22 23:30:14 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 23:30:20 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc my cha is now .......
[Mon Mar 22 23:30:22 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc 3
[Mon Mar 22 23:30:37 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc just stay dressed ;)
[Mon Mar 22 23:30:42 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc don't talk Nerin, you're better off not saying anything
[Mon Mar 22 23:30:49 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Mar 22 23:31:16 2004] : (2) DM: What next?
[Mon Mar 22 23:31:35 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc soooooo glad I'm not a sorc
[Mon Mar 22 23:31:48 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 22 23:32:01 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Moving on?
[Mon Mar 22 23:32:18 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc can we stop. My eyes are killing me
[Mon Mar 22 23:32:21 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Yep
[Mon Mar 22 23:32:38 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Tired or a bad monitor as well?
[Mon Mar 22 23:32:40 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Here I am holding on to my eyes for you guys :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:32:46 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc V tired
[Mon Mar 22 23:32:53 2004] : (2) DM: ooc Changed my find again. The permanent CHA is back. It's restorable with a restoration spells. I though you needed something more powerful.
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:04 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: lol
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:09 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc cha is now 2
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:13 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc tired too, and scared to death of Yuan-Ti still :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:15 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc Thank you, DM
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:26 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Poor Nerin
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:34 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc btw, I cant play next week
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:43 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc I can't either
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:45 2004] : (2) DM: ooc neither can I. How convinient.
[Mon Mar 22 23:33:49 2004] : (5) Nerin: ooc and possibly not the week after (need to check dates)
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:03 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: David, you're here next week, aren't you? :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:03 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: ooc maybe you could say END OF GAME and we could stopp oocing ?
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:10 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:13 2004] : (3) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:14 2004] : (2) DM: Someone opens the door...
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:24 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: NOT ME!
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:26 2004] : (4) Myfanwy: :P
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:30 2004] : (6) Ayhlanne: NOT ME EITHER
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:33 2004] : (2) DM: Beyond is a vaste cavern lit by eerie lights.
[Mon Mar 22 23:34:35 2004] : (2) DM: GAME END