Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 08 March 2004

[Mon Mar 8 19:15:23 2004] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Mon Mar 8 19:15:45 2004] : ** (2) Huerney kicks a stone down the tunnel and listens to the echoes **
[Mon Mar 8 19:15:50 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella waits for the other dwarves to return **
[Mon Mar 8 19:16:09 2004] : (4) Nerin: "So, what were we talking about?"
[Mon Mar 8 19:16:19 2004] : (1) DM: Huerney, you hear a wooshing sound and then a thud followed by a *Yelp* from Myfanwy.
[Mon Mar 8 19:16:22 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne listens to all conversations at the same time **
[Mon Mar 8 19:16:52 2004] : (1) DM: Everyone else: You hear a bell toll and then shouts from some dwarfs.
[Mon Mar 8 19:16:53 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella is talking with the dwarves about orcs **
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:00 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella stands up **
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:02 2004] : (1) DM: Everyone roll initiative.
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:03 2004] : (6) Hollyella: What's that?
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:08 2004] : (4) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:08 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:13 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Holyella Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:15 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc me too?
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:18 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc and the shit rolls continue
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:30 2004] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Mon Mar 8 19:17:37 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella gives Bert her loaded dice **
[Mon Mar 8 19:18:06 2004] : (4) Nerin: (Shouts) "Whats going on?"
[Mon Mar 8 19:18:17 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Why the bell ?
[Mon Mar 8 19:18:22 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Is anything wrong ?
[Mon Mar 8 19:18:32 2004] : (1) DM: You too craig
[Mon Mar 8 19:18:48 2004] : (2) Huerney: : Initiative: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Mon Mar 8 19:18:58 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc that's 19
[Mon Mar 8 19:19:04 2004] : (6) Hollyella: At the dwarves: "what's happening"
[Mon Mar 8 19:19:07 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc misses off my cat's grace
[Mon Mar 8 19:19:36 2004] : (1) DM: [Bad dice format]1]
[Mon Mar 8 19:19:38 2004] : (1) DM: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Mon Mar 8 19:20:27 2004] : (1) DM: ooc bear with me...
[Mon Mar 8 19:20:40 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc What else can we do? ;)
[Mon Mar 8 19:20:44 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc We gotta fight bears???
[Mon Mar 8 19:20:51 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 19:22:02 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc s'pose it coulda been "Bare with me" :O
[Mon Mar 8 19:24:40 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Okay. Huerney, you're on the right hand map, everyone else is on the left hand one. The orange blob is the fire you're around.
[Mon Mar 8 19:25:01 2004] : (2) Huerney: 'k
[Mon Mar 8 19:25:03 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc That's a big fire ;)
[Mon Mar 8 19:25:47 2004] : (1) DM: 4 wolf-like beasts the goblins clinging to their backs bound into the cave.
[Mon Mar 8 19:26:00 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc What are those bog circles?
[Mon Mar 8 19:26:08 2004] : (1) DM: Huts
[Mon Mar 8 19:26:16 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ic
[Mon Mar 8 19:26:27 2004] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 8 19:26:36 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne catches her bow and notches an arrow **
[Mon Mar 8 19:26:52 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc can I fire ? I probably did not have my bow ready
[Mon Mar 8 19:27:10 2004] : (1) DM: You can shoot. Picking up the bow is move equiv.
[Mon Mar 8 19:27:50 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: firing at 1
[Mon Mar 8 19:28:05 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc how far ?
[Mon Mar 8 19:28:32 2004] : (1) DM: Each square is 10 ft.
[Mon Mar 8 19:28:46 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon Mar 8 19:28:46 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (second): [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon Mar 8 19:28:46 2004] : (1) DM: about 50 ft.
[Mon Mar 8 19:29:10 2004] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Mon Mar 8 19:29:36 2004] : (1) DM: The Worg stops and snaps at the arrow.
[Mon Mar 8 19:29:59 2004] : (1) DM: During this time the dwarves are all running away to the north.
[Mon Mar 8 19:30:23 2004] : (1) DM: There doesn't seem to be any warrior dwarfs, All children and old dwarfs.
[Mon Mar 8 19:31:16 2004] : (1) DM: A large reptillian beast with a barbed tail swoops down the mountain, does a sharp turn and hovers briefly in the air.
[Mon Mar 8 19:31:26 2004] : (1) DM: An orc on the back of the beast...
[Mon Mar 8 19:31:30 2004] : (1) DM: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Mon Mar 8 19:31:40 2004] : (1) DM: Throws a javelin at Huerney.
[Mon Mar 8 19:32:09 2004] : (2) Huerney: AC = 19 +3 = 22
[Mon Mar 8 19:32:26 2004] : (1) DM: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 19:32:34 2004] : (1) DM: It clatters off the rock.
[Mon Mar 8 19:32:47 2004] : (1) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 8 19:32:48 2004] : ** (2) Huerney looks at the beast **
[Mon Mar 8 19:33:02 2004] : (2) Huerney: : Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+12] -> [4,12] = (16)
[Mon Mar 8 19:33:10 2004] : ** (2) Huerney wonders what it is **
[Mon Mar 8 19:33:28 2004] : (2) Huerney: How far away is it?
[Mon Mar 8 19:33:43 2004] : (1) DM: Looks vaguely dragonic but that barbed tail gives at away as a wyvern
[Mon Mar 8 19:34:15 2004] : (1) DM: about 70 ft away.
[Mon Mar 8 19:34:16 2004] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sleep ( level 1, "Put 2d4 HD of creatures into comatose slumber.[2d4] -> [1,3] = (4) creatures affected (will save avoids)." )
[Mon Mar 8 19:34:32 2004] : (2) Huerney: on the orc and wyvern
[Mon Mar 8 19:34:51 2004] : (2) Huerney: DC = 16
[Mon Mar 8 19:36:04 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc doesn't work on the wyvern probably
[Mon Mar 8 19:36:10 2004] : (1) Wyvern: Will save: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Mon Mar 8 19:36:50 2004] : (2) Huerney: 'k /me backs into the cave a bit
[Mon Mar 8 19:37:04 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc done
[Mon Mar 8 19:37:25 2004] : (1) Orc: Will save: [1d20-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Mon Mar 8 19:37:38 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Ouch :)
[Mon Mar 8 19:38:32 2004] : (1) Orc: The orc slowly slides off the back of the wyvern. It foot getting caught in the stirrup so that it dangles upside down.
[Mon Mar 8 19:38:51 2004] : (1) Orc: The wvyern being unbalanced banks sharply to the left.
[Mon Mar 8 19:39:01 2004] : (1) Orc: *snore*
[Mon Mar 8 19:39:12 2004] : (1) Orc: Holly ella?
[Mon Mar 8 19:39:15 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Well done, Huerney
[Mon Mar 8 19:39:20 2004] : (6) Hollyella: At #2
[Mon Mar 8 19:39:23 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc TY
[Mon Mar 8 19:39:27 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Hollyella Magaga Laughshield casts Magic Missile ( level 1, "1d4+1 damage; +1 missile/two levels above 1st (max +5)." )
[Mon Mar 8 19:39:42 2004] : (1) Orc: Myfanwy is caught in a large heavy net and can't escape.
[Mon Mar 8 19:39:58 2004] : (1) Orc: Against what?
[Mon Mar 8 19:40:07 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Mount #2
[Mon Mar 8 19:40:35 2004] : (1) DM: roll damage
[Mon Mar 8 19:40:43 2004] : (6) Hollyella: [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Mon Mar 8 19:40:57 2004] : (1) DM: gotta be more than one surely?
[Mon Mar 8 19:41:21 2004] : (6) Hollyella: There should be 2, still learning my wayt aroiunds spells
[Mon Mar 8 19:41:24 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Hollyella Magaga Laughshield casts Magic Missile ( level 1, "1d4+1 damage; +1 missile/two levels above 1st (max +5)." )
[Mon Mar 8 19:41:29 2004] : (6) Hollyella: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Mon Mar 8 19:42:09 2004] : (1) DM: ooc don't use the spell tool. it sucks. Keep track of what spells you have on a piece of paper.
[Mon Mar 8 19:42:23 2004] : (6) Hollyella: OK, will do :)
[Mon Mar 8 19:42:36 2004] : (1) DM: *sizz* *siiiz*
[Mon Mar 8 19:42:39 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc if you wnt to use it, you have to modify the source XML heavily like I do
[Mon Mar 8 19:42:56 2004] : (1) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Mar 8 19:43:42 2004] : ** (4) Nerin hefts his hammer and runs at No1 **
[Mon Mar 8 19:43:54 2004] : (1) DM: charge?
[Mon Mar 8 19:44:17 2004] : (4) Nerin: I'd probably have to to reach him
[Mon Mar 8 19:44:43 2004] : (4) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [8,5,5] = (18)
[Mon Mar 8 19:44:43 2004] : (4) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [6,5,4] = (15)
[Mon Mar 8 19:45:27 2004] : (1) DM: *Thwak*
[Mon Mar 8 19:45:40 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc dead?
[Mon Mar 8 19:45:44 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc WOW!
[Mon Mar 8 19:46:02 2004] : (1) DM: The worg look really rough. But mad!
[Mon Mar 8 19:46:24 2004] : (1) DM: ooc remember only the 1st attack is use with a normal attack action.
[Mon Mar 8 19:46:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc oh yeah
[Mon Mar 8 19:46:45 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Still, 18 damage is not bad :)
[Mon Mar 8 19:46:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc I was actually thinking I was hitting the orc on his back
[Mon Mar 8 19:47:06 2004] : (4) Nerin: oco never mind me
[Mon Mar 8 19:47:11 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc I'm talking crap
[Mon Mar 8 19:47:42 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc goblins?
[Mon Mar 8 19:47:44 2004] : (1) DM: Another creature turns up... a scaly green humanion with a tail instead of legs.
[Mon Mar 8 19:47:51 2004] : (1) DM: ooc goblins
[Mon Mar 8 19:48:16 2004] : (1) DM: It carries a wicked looking curved sword.
[Mon Mar 8 19:48:46 2004] : (1) DM: It slithers towards Nerin. Hissing in an incomprehensible language.
[Mon Mar 8 19:49:13 2004] : (1) DM: It attacks...
[Mon Mar 8 19:50:08 2004] : (4) Nerin: AC 23
[Mon Mar 8 19:50:27 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc what language ? I speak wuite a few :P
[Mon Mar 8 19:50:36 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc quite even
[Mon Mar 8 19:51:04 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc My character as well
[Mon Mar 8 19:51:18 2004] : ** (1) DM Yaun-ti **
[Mon Mar 8 19:51:28 2004] : (1) DM: Scimitar (base): [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Mon Mar 8 19:51:28 2004] : (1) DM: Scimitar (second): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 19:51:31 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc, oh, ok lol
[Mon Mar 8 19:52:14 2004] : (1) Yaun-ti: miss.
[Mon Mar 8 19:52:41 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc charge is -2AC
[Mon Mar 8 19:52:42 2004] : (1) Yaun-ti: ooc You know Yuan-ti then?
[Mon Mar 8 19:52:44 2004] : (4) Nerin: :(
[Mon Mar 8 19:52:52 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I don't
[Mon Mar 8 19:52:54 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Not me
[Mon Mar 8 19:53:14 2004] : (1) Yuan-ti: Hit then.
[Mon Mar 8 19:53:30 2004] : (1) Yuan-ti: 8 damage
[Mon Mar 8 19:54:01 2004] : (1) Yuan-ti: Worgs 1 and 2 close on Nerin...
[Mon Mar 8 19:54:28 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc shit
[Mon Mar 8 19:54:43 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc looks ugly
[Mon Mar 8 19:54:51 2004] : (1) Yuan-ti: Bite (base): [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Mon Mar 8 19:54:52 2004] : (1) Yuan-ti: Bite (base): [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon Mar 8 19:55:02 2004] : (1) Yuan-ti: They snap ineffectually.
[Mon Mar 8 19:55:25 2004] : (1) Yuan-ti: The goblins don't even bother trying to attack.
[Mon Mar 8 19:55:32 2004] : (1) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 8 19:56:08 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne aims at Worg 1 again **
[Mon Mar 8 19:56:25 2004] : (1) DM: ooc -4 to attack.
[Mon Mar 8 19:56:26 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Mar 8 19:56:26 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (second): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Mar 8 19:56:58 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc nope, I got all these feats that help :precise shot
[Mon Mar 8 19:57:17 2004] : (1) DM: The Worg yelps and topples over. Pinning it's goblin rider to the ground with the 1st arrow.
[Mon Mar 8 19:57:46 2004] : (1) DM: Tsk. I forgot two worgs.
[Mon Mar 8 19:58:01 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc I don't mind ;)
[Mon Mar 8 19:58:23 2004] : (1) Worg: One charges Ayhlanne and the other Hollyella.
[Mon Mar 8 19:58:40 2004] : (1) Worg: Bite (base): [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Mon Mar 8 19:58:41 2004] : (1) Worg: Bite (base): [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Mon Mar 8 19:58:45 2004] : (1) Worg: AC?
[Mon Mar 8 19:58:54 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc AC=19
[Mon Mar 8 19:59:28 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 18
[Mon Mar 8 19:59:46 2004] : (1) Worg: The worg nips your leg. 4 damage.
[Mon Mar 8 20:00:16 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc who ?
[Mon Mar 8 20:00:21 2004] : (1) Wyvern: hollyella.
[Mon Mar 8 20:00:46 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Casting mage armor, +4 to AC
[Mon Mar 8 20:00:56 2004] : (1) Wyvern: The wvyern flaps clumsily to the path in front of the tunnel.
[Mon Mar 8 20:01:28 2004] : (1) Wyvern: Shakes the sleeping orc free and licks it's lips as it stands over the trapped Myfanwy.
[Mon Mar 8 20:01:50 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc who exactly netted Myf?
[Mon Mar 8 20:02:08 2004] : (1) DM: ooc The orc you presume from the back of the wyvern.
[Mon Mar 8 20:02:23 2004] : (1) DM: Huerney, your turn.
[Mon Mar 8 20:02:36 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc I'm only in the entrance to the tunnel...
[Mon Mar 8 20:02:43 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc marked it
[Mon Mar 8 20:02:52 2004] : ** (2) Huerney takes a 5 foot step **
[Mon Mar 8 20:02:55 2004] : (2) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Slow ( level 3, "One subject/level takes only partial actions, -2 AC, -2 melee rolls." )
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:07 2004] : (2) Huerney: DC = 18
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:14 2004] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:15 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc will save negates
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:20 2004] : (2) Huerney: ooc WOOT
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:30 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:35 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc LO:
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:39 2004] : (1) DM: Th Wyveeeerrrrnnnn ggggooooeeessss iiiiinnnn ttttttoooo ssssslllloooowwww motion.
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:41 2004] : (6) Hollyella: LOL even
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:59 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Mon Mar 8 20:03:59 2004] : (1) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 8 20:04:10 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc $6million man sound effects
[Mon Mar 8 20:04:24 2004] : (2) Huerney: : I begin my bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round... Smash your face, that's what we'll do... You'll never know what has hit you!
[Mon Mar 8 20:08:51 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella, your turn.
[Mon Mar 8 20:08:58 2004] : (2) DM: ooc. crap. No map.
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:03 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Still MM at the Yuan-ti
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:08 2004] : (1) Hollyella: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:09 2004] : (1) Hollyella: [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:24 2004] : (2) DM: The worg takes a bite.
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:30 2004] : (2) DM: AoO: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:34 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:38 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc ouch
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:47 2004] : (2) DM: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ouch indeed
[Mon Mar 8 20:09:56 2004] : (2) DM: 8 damage. Are you wearing armour?
[Mon Mar 8 20:10:02 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Nope
[Mon Mar 8 20:10:19 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Why?
[Mon Mar 8 20:10:28 2004] : (2) DM: ooc thought you ight be.
[Mon Mar 8 20:10:34 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Mar 8 20:10:44 2004] : (2) DM: One worg and one yuan-ti near you
[Mon Mar 8 20:11:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: how bad does the worg look?
[Mon Mar 8 20:11:38 2004] : (2) DM: It got several nasty looking wounds.
[Mon Mar 8 20:11:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc something like that
[Mon Mar 8 20:11:57 2004] : (4) Nerin: swing at the snake
[Mon Mar 8 20:12:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [6,5,4] = (15)
[Mon Mar 8 20:12:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [2,5,2] = (9)
[Mon Mar 8 20:12:51 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc nice hit
[Mon Mar 8 20:13:28 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc could've been better ;)
[Mon Mar 8 20:13:37 2004] : (2) DM: Two hits.
[Mon Mar 8 20:15:23 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella, make 1 counter-SR roll. 1d20+caster level
[Mon Mar 8 20:15:43 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Huh?
[Mon Mar 8 20:15:53 2004] : (1) Hollyella: [1d100+4] -> [83,4] = (87)
[Mon Mar 8 20:15:58 2004] : (1) Hollyella: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon Mar 8 20:16:01 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Oops
[Mon Mar 8 20:16:12 2004] : (2) DM: Your MMs didn't have any affect on the Yuan-ti.
[Mon Mar 8 20:16:19 2004] : (1) Hollyella: :(
[Mon Mar 8 20:16:30 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Now you're telling me ;)
[Mon Mar 8 20:16:31 2004] : ** (2) DM found the F6 macro key **
[Mon Mar 8 20:16:52 2004] : ** (2) Arkannath Yuan-ti **
[Mon Mar 8 20:17:02 2004] : (2) Arkannath: Swipes at Nerin.
[Mon Mar 8 20:17:04 2004] : ** (2) Arkannath Yuan-ti **
[Mon Mar 8 20:17:06 2004] : ** (2) Arkannath Yuan-ti **
[Mon Mar 8 20:17:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Mon Mar 8 20:17:28 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: Swipes at Nerin.
[Mon Mar 8 20:17:58 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc wtf?
[Mon Mar 8 20:18:22 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: No it doesn't.
[Mon Mar 8 20:18:43 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: It hisses and gestures at Nerin
[Mon Mar 8 20:18:50 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: Make a will save Nerin.
[Mon Mar 8 20:18:57 2004] : (4) Nerin: Will save: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Mon Mar 8 20:19:21 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: Worgs attack
[Mon Mar 8 20:19:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc Iron Will was probably a good choice then, lol
[Mon Mar 8 20:19:42 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14), [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12), [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Mon Mar 8 20:19:48 2004] : (2) Yuan-ti: All miss.
[Mon Mar 8 20:19:58 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 8 20:20:46 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne does not take notice of the worg at her feet and shoots to the Yuan Ti with arrows+1 **
[Mon Mar 8 20:21:08 2004] : (2) DM: AoO: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
[Mon Mar 8 20:21:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (base): [1d20+14] -> [4,14] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Mon Mar 8 20:21:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1 (second): [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Mon Mar 8 20:21:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29) ===> Damage: [3d8+12] -> [5,3,1,12] = (21)
[Mon Mar 8 20:21:18 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc wow
[Mon Mar 8 20:21:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc add +1 to attack and damage
[Mon Mar 8 20:22:06 2004] : (2) DM: An arrow skewers the yuan-ti's eye and it collapses to the ground and lies twitching for a brief moment.
[Mon Mar 8 20:22:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc how hurt tdo I get ?
[Mon Mar 8 20:22:38 2004] : (2) DM: Take [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9) from the worg snacking on your buttocks.
[Mon Mar 8 20:22:49 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Mon Mar 8 20:22:58 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne winces **
[Mon Mar 8 20:22:59 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 20:22:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc nice picture
[Mon Mar 8 20:23:11 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella slaps Nerin **
[Mon Mar 8 20:23:30 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Watcht rthe fight, not bottoms :P
[Mon Mar 8 20:23:59 2004] : (2) Wyvern: The wyvern lumbers sloooowly towards Nuerney and swings at him with it's barbed tail.
[Mon Mar 8 20:24:23 2004] : (2) Wyvern: ooc what penalties?
[Mon Mar 8 20:24:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc -2 to attack and damage
[Mon Mar 8 20:24:46 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc only partial actions
[Mon Mar 8 20:24:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc so it can only move or attack
[Mon Mar 8 20:25:10 2004] : (2) Wyvern: ooc it doesn't attack then.
[Mon Mar 8 20:25:23 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 8 20:25:33 2004] : (3) Huerney: how far away is it?
[Mon Mar 8 20:25:40 2004] : (2) DM: Next to you.
[Mon Mar 8 20:25:47 2004] : (3) Huerney: full attack
[Mon Mar 8 20:25:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [7,14] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Mar 8 20:25:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon Mar 8 20:26:23 2004] : (2) DM: Two deft stabs between its scales.
[Mon Mar 8 20:26:45 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 8 20:26:59 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Is #2 still alive?
[Mon Mar 8 20:27:12 2004] : (2) DM: yep. So is the one right next to you.
[Mon Mar 8 20:27:17 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 20:27:26 2004] : (1) Hollyella: The one next to me then
[Mon Mar 8 20:27:39 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Rapier +1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Mon Mar 8 20:28:02 2004] : (2) DM: *poke*
[Mon Mar 8 20:28:07 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Mar 8 20:28:15 2004] : (2) DM: One wounded warg near you.
[Mon Mar 8 20:28:16 2004] : (4) Nerin: twat the one next to me
[Mon Mar 8 20:28:17 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Meaning?
[Mon Mar 8 20:28:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [6,5,4] = (15)
[Mon Mar 8 20:28:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [5,5,2] = (12)
[Mon Mar 8 20:28:39 2004] : (2) DM: One dead worg near you.
[Mon Mar 8 20:29:17 2004] : (2) DM: Worgs attack Holly and Ayhlanne
[Mon Mar 8 20:29:22 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12), [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Mon Mar 8 20:29:28 2004] : (2) DM: And miss.
[Mon Mar 8 20:29:31 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 8 20:29:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: on worg nearest to me
[Mon Mar 8 20:29:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+14] -> [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Mon Mar 8 20:29:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty +3 Comp Longbow +1 [PBS*or*Bard Song] (second): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 20:30:43 2004] : (2) DM: ooc does the worg at can AoO?
[Mon Mar 8 20:31:19 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Mon Mar 8 20:31:27 2004] : (2) DM: Hit. [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8) damage.
[Mon Mar 8 20:31:38 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ouch
[Mon Mar 8 20:31:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc not the arse again!
[Mon Mar 8 20:32:08 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Mar 8 20:33:10 2004] : (2) DM: ooc I thought you got a -4 penalty to AC for using a ranged weapon in melee but I can't find it in the rules.
[Mon Mar 8 20:33:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc I thought so too, but only if using it on an opponent in melee with you... not one elsewhere
[Mon Mar 8 20:34:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I have the precise shot feat, which rules out that
[Mon Mar 8 20:34:15 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc well, it bit her arse last time
[Mon Mar 8 20:34:37 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc forget what I said, did not see the AC penalty stuff
[Mon Mar 8 20:35:00 2004] : (2) Wyvern: The wyvern turns away from Huerney (it obviously doesn't like being poked) and lumbers back to the prone body of Myfanwy.
[Mon Mar 8 20:35:27 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 8 20:36:14 2004] : ** (3) Huerney moves to it and hits it again **
[Mon Mar 8 20:36:21 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Mar 8 20:36:21 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Mar 8 20:36:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: first only I guess
[Mon Mar 8 20:36:40 2004] : (3) Huerney: then I step back 5 feet
[Mon Mar 8 20:37:02 2004] : (2) DM: Both hit.
[Mon Mar 8 20:37:11 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc only one attack
[Mon Mar 8 20:37:27 2004] : (2) DM: k
[Mon Mar 8 20:37:32 2004] : (2) DM: Hollyella?
[Mon Mar 8 20:37:46 2004] : (1) Hollyella: At the same one as last timr
[Mon Mar 8 20:37:48 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Rapier +1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Mon Mar 8 20:37:48 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [4,4,0] = (8)
[Mon Mar 8 20:38:03 2004] : (1) Hollyella: No crit :(
[Mon Mar 8 20:38:44 2004] : (2) DM: You miss a main artery by a hairs breadth,
[Mon Mar 8 20:38:51 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin?
[Mon Mar 8 20:38:56 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 20:39:09 2004] : (4) Nerin: I assume the others would block a charge?
[Mon Mar 8 20:39:18 2004] : (2) DM: Nope
[Mon Mar 8 20:39:36 2004] : (4) Nerin: ok. Charge the nearest
[Mon Mar 8 20:39:54 2004] : (4) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (base): [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [3,5,3] = (11)
[Mon Mar 8 20:39:55 2004] : (4) Nerin: +1 Sonic Hammer Weapon Spec (second): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+1d6] -> [2,5,5] = (12)
[Mon Mar 8 20:40:13 2004] : (4) Nerin: first attack only
[Mon Mar 8 20:40:26 2004] : (2) DM: Looks a bit dazed.
[Mon Mar 8 20:41:10 2004] : (2) DM: The worgs break off the attack and retreat along the river south.
[Mon Mar 8 20:41:34 2004] : (2) DM: They're now out of sight.
[Mon Mar 8 20:41:48 2004] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Mon Mar 8 20:41:53 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Is everybody alright?
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:10 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc are they real fast ?
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:11 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I'll be fine. How about you two?"
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:19 2004] : (2) DM: ooc 50 ft speed.
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:25 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Not too bad, thanks
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:26 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: i am a bit hurt
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: but nothing much really
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: where did those ever come from ?
[Mon Mar 8 20:42:54 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I hope Huerney and Myf dont run into them"
[Mon Mar 8 20:43:09 2004] : (2) Wyvern: The wyvern grabs Myfanwy and the net it's it's claws and takes off. Flapping slowly for about 30 ft.
[Mon Mar 8 20:43:13 2004] : (2) Wyvern: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 8 20:43:20 2004] : (1) Hollyella: We'd better chech then, but first I want to check on our hosts
[Mon Mar 8 20:43:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Hmm, maybe we should go check"
[Mon Mar 8 20:43:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I think we should
[Mon Mar 8 20:43:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc unlikey DM... huge beast that can only just move can't take off surely?
[Mon Mar 8 20:43:56 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella goes north, where the dwarves have gone **
[Mon Mar 8 20:44:04 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc not that I'm questioning the DM's munificence :D
[Mon Mar 8 20:44:15 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc nice word
[Mon Mar 8 20:44:36 2004] : (2) DM: ooc Slow doesn't effect a creatures flying ability. Only it's speed.
[Mon Mar 8 20:44:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: OK
[Mon Mar 8 20:44:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save to avoid)[1d8] -> [5] = (5)" )
[Mon Mar 8 20:45:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: DC 17
[Mon Mar 8 20:45:25 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Mon Mar 8 20:45:56 2004] : (2) DM: The wyvern plummets to the ground.
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc oops, never thought there!
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc poor myfanwy
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:29 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy is pinned beneath the huge creature.
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:40 2004] : ** (3) Huerney runs as the last bit of my round **
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc who has the CLW wand?
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc me again?
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:54 2004] : (2) DM: (and takes [1d6] -> [2] = (2) falling damage + [1d6] -> [4] = (4) crushing damage)
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I do
[Mon Mar 8 20:46:59 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Ayhlanne IIRC
[Mon Mar 8 20:47:10 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney, your turn again.
[Mon Mar 8 20:47:16 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc any chance of a hit from it?
[Mon Mar 8 20:47:33 2004] : ** (3) Huerney stabs it again **
[Mon Mar 8 20:47:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Mar 8 20:47:38 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 20:47:39 2004] : (3) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] -> [4,3,10] = (17)
[Mon Mar 8 20:48:38 2004] : (2) DM: The wyvern flaps slowly into the air again. Still keeping a hold of its prey. Moves another 30 ft.
[Mon Mar 8 20:49:00 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 8 20:49:11 2004] : (3) Huerney: How high up is it?
[Mon Mar 8 20:49:24 2004] : (2) DM: It'a bout 20 ft away and 20 ft up.
[Mon Mar 8 20:49:37 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save to avoid)[1d8] -> [4] = (4)" )
[Mon Mar 8 20:49:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc repetitive, but it worked last time
[Mon Mar 8 20:49:57 2004] : (3) Huerney: DC = 17
[Mon Mar 8 20:50:01 2004] : (2) DM: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Mon Mar 8 20:50:14 2004] : (2) DM: Down it goes again.
[Mon Mar 8 20:50:22 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy takes another [2d6] -> [1,6] = (7) damage.
[Mon Mar 8 20:50:47 2004] : (2) DM: ooc hmm.
[Mon Mar 8 20:50:51 2004] : ** (3) Huerney is sorry for Myf **
[Mon Mar 8 20:51:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Mar 8 20:51:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Mar 8 20:51:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc figured it would land on her even if I shot it
[Mon Mar 8 20:52:02 2004] : (2) DM: and she takes another [1d6] -> [1] = (1) from being pinned.
[Mon Mar 8 20:52:27 2004] : ** (3) Huerney is determined it won't take her **
[Mon Mar 8 20:52:55 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc You'll kill her yourself before that happens, eh? lol
[Mon Mar 8 20:53:03 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 20:53:24 2004] : (2) DM: Wyvern flaps into the air again. It lets go of myfanwy but the net it tangled in it's claws.
[Mon Mar 8 20:53:32 2004] : (2) DM: its
[Mon Mar 8 20:53:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: /me taps his tuning fork and holds it up to chime... Blink dog summoned
[Mon Mar 8 20:53:59 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog uses Dimension door (free action)... 400 foot range
[Mon Mar 8 20:54:12 2004] : (2) DM: To where?
[Mon Mar 8 20:54:12 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ==> Damage: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Mon Mar 8 20:54:24 2004] : (3) Huerney: On the wyvern's back
[Mon Mar 8 20:54:33 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog turns etherial... Into the ether
[Mon Mar 8 20:54:49 2004] : ** (3) Huerney runs after the wyvern **
[Mon Mar 8 20:54:58 2004] : (2) DM: k.
[Mon Mar 8 20:55:11 2004] : (2) DM: It's nips at it's shoulder.
[Mon Mar 8 20:55:27 2004] : (3) Huerney: It's etherial... move equiv
[Mon Mar 8 20:55:39 2004] : (2) DM: The wyvern flaps off some more.
[Mon Mar 8 20:55:46 2004] : (2) DM: It's now 40 ft up.
[Mon Mar 8 20:55:52 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney?
[Mon Mar 8 20:56:17 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc aaargh!
[Mon Mar 8 20:56:50 2004] : ** (3) Huerney drops his rapier and shoots with his bow **
[Mon Mar 8 20:56:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: Mighty +1 Comp Shortbow +1 + Bardsong (base): [1d20+12] -> [10,12] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 20:56:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: Mighty +1 Comp Shortbow +1 + Bardsong (second): [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Mon Mar 8 20:57:50 2004] : ** (3) Huerney moves closer again **
[Mon Mar 8 20:57:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog turns material... Out of the ether
[Mon Mar 8 20:57:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Bite [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ==> Damage: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:08 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc WOW
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:08 2004] : (2) DM: The arrow tears through one of the wvyerns wings. THey fold up ungracefully and the wyvern tumbles to the ground.
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:23 2004] : (2) DM: Myfanwy takes [4d6] -> [4,3,2,3] = (12) damage from the fall.
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:29 2004] : (3) Huerney: Eeek
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:30 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Ouch
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:32 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc eee
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Nooo
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:44 2004] : ** (3) Huerney runs to the wyvern **
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc isn't Myfanwy bruised and bruised by now ?
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc is it dead?
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:52 2004] : (2) DM: The wyverns body lies limp and battered on the rocks.
[Mon Mar 8 20:58:58 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)." )
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:01 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)." )
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:14 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Nice rolls :)
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: On Myf in sucession
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc oh Nerin, you needed a poof from the wand ?
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:36 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Not on the wyvern? ;)
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:37 2004] : ** (3) Huerney urnwraps her from the net **
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc yup
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:53 2004] : (2) DM: ooc Myfanwy has taken 26 damage in total. I'm fairly sure thay wasn't enough to kill her.
[Mon Mar 8 20:59:54 2004] : ** (3) Huerney stabs the wyvern a few more times then **
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:04 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:06 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:06 2004] : (3) Huerney: Finessed Rapier +2 (focus) + Bardsong (second): [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:06 2004] : (3) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] -> [5,3,10] = (18)
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:21 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc That's cruel, stabbing when he's down ;)
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:23 2004] : ** (3) Huerney thinks of Joe Pesci in Goodfelleas **
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:24 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne casts CLW on Nerin with the wand **
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:47 2004] : (2) DM: Huerney gets sprayed with blood.
[Mon Mar 8 21:00:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc he doesn't, but Craig does
[Mon Mar 8 21:01:07 2004] : ** (3) Huerney checks Myf to see if she's OK **
[Mon Mar 8 21:01:07 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:01:37 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Did I reach the dwarves yet?
[Mon Mar 8 21:01:39 2004] : (2) DM: Back at the cave. The dwarfs who ran away return cautiously.
[Mon Mar 8 21:01:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc whimps
[Mon Mar 8 21:02:03 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne casts CLW on herself with the wand **
[Mon Mar 8 21:02:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Mon Mar 8 21:02:11 2004] : (1) Hollyella: At the dwarves: What was that all about?
[Mon Mar 8 21:02:14 2004] : ** (3) Huerney calls the blinkdog to him **
[Mon Mar 8 21:02:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: Blink Dog: Blink Dog uses Dimension door (free action)... 400 foot range
[Mon Mar 8 21:02:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Are you ok Nerin ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:02:49 2004] : ** (3) Huerney pets Blinky, the heroic l'il doggy **
[Mon Mar 8 21:03:07 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: "Thank you for your help. All our warriors are on the trail of the orc raiders."
[Mon Mar 8 21:03:23 2004] : (4) Nerin: Aye, that'll do in the mean-time
[Mon Mar 8 21:03:41 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Who wants to attack you?
[Mon Mar 8 21:03:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: In all that, we did not even get your backpack back did we ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:03:45 2004] : (4) Nerin: "You were just lucky we were here"
[Mon Mar 8 21:03:53 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Where did they come from?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:04:06 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella takes a look at her wounds **
[Mon Mar 8 21:04:34 2004] : ** (3) Huerney is worried that Myf is still unconscious **
[Mon Mar 8 21:04:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Mon Mar 8 21:05:02 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: "Likely the goblin settlement in one of the nearby caves. Though it is extremely unlikey for them to attack a dwarven village like that."
[Mon Mar 8 21:05:19 2004] : (3) Huerney: I bring Myf back to the horses and Anwen
[Mon Mar 8 21:05:20 2004] : (1) Hollyella: With worgs and a Yuan-ti?
[Mon Mar 8 21:05:25 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: "Goblins are too cowardly for such a direct attack."
[Mon Mar 8 21:05:34 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne lloks around at the dwarves **
[Mon Mar 8 21:05:37 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: "A Yuan-ti? (looks shocked) Are you sure?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:05:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: you don't happen to have a priest do you ? One that could cure our wounds ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:05:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: I lay Myf down on some bedding and wait to see if she wakes up
[Mon Mar 8 21:06:06 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: ooc Myfanwy wakes up next week. :P
[Mon Mar 8 21:06:11 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Pretty sure, he came close enough
[Mon Mar 8 21:06:22 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:06:45 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: He gasps when he sees the snakey body of the dead Yuan-ti.
[Mon Mar 8 21:06:49 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne walks up to the Yuan Tui **
[Mon Mar 8 21:06:55 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear."
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:03 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: "This isn't good news at all."
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:04 2004] : (4) Nerin: "So anyone know anything about these things?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:05 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella examines the dead Yuan-ti **
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:08 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks at the body **
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what sort of knowledge would a yuan ti need ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:47 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc I'm a rogue and forgot to search a dead body? Shocking!
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:53 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: ooc Knowledge: icky snakey things ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:07:59 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:08:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:08:06 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I'm gonna go look for Heurney and Myf"
[Mon Mar 8 21:08:21 2004] : ** (4) Nerin gets Good directions from the Dwarf leader **
[Mon Mar 8 21:08:34 2004] : ** (3) Huerney sits with Myf looking worried **
[Mon Mar 8 21:08:41 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: ooc what's your int bonus Nerin?
[Mon Mar 8 21:08:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: 2
[Mon Mar 8 21:09:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc anything on the body ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:09:19 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc That was my line :P
[Mon Mar 8 21:09:28 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: Nothing except a plain scimitar.
[Mon Mar 8 21:09:40 2004] : ** (3) Huerney goes over and kills the sleeping orc who is stil lying by the entrance **
[Mon Mar 8 21:09:45 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella looks at the weapon and shrugs **
[Mon Mar 8 21:10:08 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Ayhlanne, are there still charges left in that wand?
[Mon Mar 8 21:10:16 2004] : (3) Huerney: STAB, STAB...
[Mon Mar 8 21:10:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: yes, sure holly
[Mon Mar 8 21:10:36 2004] : ** (4) Nerin thinks carefully about the directions and heads off in search of the duo **
[Mon Mar 8 21:10:43 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne casts CLW on Holly with the wand **
[Mon Mar 8 21:10:45 2004] : (3) Huerney: "There, a clean death for you, you bastard, probably better than you'd have given us"
[Mon Mar 8 21:10:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Mon Mar 8 21:11:05 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Thank you, I feel great now :)
[Mon Mar 8 21:11:06 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc oooOOOOooo someone has issues
[Mon Mar 8 21:11:25 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Mar 8 21:11:42 2004] : (4) Nerin: DM: do I find my way or not?
[Mon Mar 8 21:11:58 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Ayhlanne, are we joining the others or do we wait here?
[Mon Mar 8 21:12:12 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: Nerin, you follow the directions confidantly at 1st, the correct way is fairly obvious
[Mon Mar 8 21:12:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: If we can find them, sure
[Mon Mar 8 21:12:43 2004] : (4) Nerin: As I approach the cave, I see Heurney crouched over Myf
[Mon Mar 8 21:12:46 2004] : ** (4) Nerin runs up **
[Mon Mar 8 21:12:52 2004] : (1) Hollyella: We can try
[Mon Mar 8 21:12:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: Bloody hell, what happened here??
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:00 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: Wait a minute Nerin. I never said you got there did I?
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:01 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella gets directions and heads out **
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc wait, did I miss wsomething ? Are wie still with the dwarves ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:16 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc ok then
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:18 2004] : ** (3) Huerney points to the dead orc, the dead wyvern and then sadly, at Myf **
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:28 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc thought I had
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:29 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I think I broke her."
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:32 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc We are, Huerney and Nerin aren't
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:39 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:52 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: The tunnels twist and turn confusingly now. You're unsure if you're going the right way.
[Mon Mar 8 21:13:55 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne takes the scimitar (unless you have taken it already ?) **
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: "It was trying to take her away and..."
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:11 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc Not me, I don't have any use for it :)
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:13 2004] : ** (4) Nerin starts to look puzzled **
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:15 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I couldn't let it!"
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:29 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc i don't either right, it's a funky weapon ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:30 2004] : ** (4) Nerin scratches his chin **
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: But every time I brought it down it landed on her again"
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:40 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gives the dwarves the scimitar **
[Mon Mar 8 21:14:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: and asks for directions again, writing them down on a piece of paper
[Mon Mar 8 21:15:10 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: Hollyella follows the directions properly and reaches the tunnel exit where Huerney is.
[Mon Mar 8 21:15:11 2004] : ** (3) Huerney doesn't do any of that yet **
[Mon Mar 8 21:15:29 2004] : ** (3) Huerney strokes Myf's hand **
[Mon Mar 8 21:15:47 2004] : ** (3) Huerney has tears in his eyes **
[Mon Mar 8 21:15:50 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella runs over to Huerney and Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 8 21:15:59 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne goes out **
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: to where Myf and huerney are
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:14 2004] : ** (4) Nerin isn't sure if he's going the right way **
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:15 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: Ayhlanne makes it out too.
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:24 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I..." *voice cracks " I think I broke her."
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:32 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: you what ???
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: "It was trying to take her away and..."
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: "But every time I brought it down it landed on her again"
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Oh
[Mon Mar 8 21:16:51 2004] : ** (3) Huerney points to the dead orc, the dead wyvern and then sadly, at Myf **
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:03 2004] : (2) Dwarf leader: Nerin, carrying on or doubling back and trying a different route?
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ok, enough whimpering
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:09 2004] : (1) Hollyella: O, Huerney, how terrible for you
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: she's not dead, she'll make it
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:19 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: just give her romm and quiet
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:22 2004] : (4) Nerin: Back and try again
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:28 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella checks Myfanwy's vital signs **
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:41 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I did what I could for her, she's alive and not really injured now, just a few scratches. But she hasn't woken up yet"
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:42 2004] : (2) DM: You head back but nothing looks familiar anymore...
[Mon Mar 8 21:17:55 2004] : (2) DM: You're lost.
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:05 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Give her time, she might be alright in the morning
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:10 2004] : (2) DM: In a maze of twisty little passages all alike.
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc what kind of dwarf gets lost in tunnels?!?
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: and where is Nerin again ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:19 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: she will, huerney, don't worry
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:36 2004] : (2) DM: An unlucky dwarf.
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:38 2004] : ** (4) Nerin thinks carefully about which way he came **
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:43 2004] : (4) Nerin: Intuit Direction Skill Check: Untrained
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:43 2004] : (3) Huerney: "But you weren't here"
[Mon Mar 8 21:18:52 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne tends to myfanwy, just in case **
[Mon Mar 8 21:19:01 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Mon Mar 8 21:19:08 2004] : (3) Huerney: "It was trying to carry her off, for gods know what reason"
[Mon Mar 8 21:19:47 2004] : (1) Hollyella: It's no use sitting here crying, that won't help her. Let's make sure she's safe for now
[Mon Mar 8 21:19:49 2004] : ** (4) Nerin tries to backtrack **
[Mon Mar 8 21:19:50 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I took the bastard down though"
[Mon Mar 8 21:19:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: SHUT UP !
[Mon Mar 8 21:20:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "it is enough now !"
[Mon Mar 8 21:20:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *sighs*
[Mon Mar 8 21:20:17 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: She'll be alright
[Mon Mar 8 21:20:32 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let us worry about Nerin now, where has the blasted dwarf gone ?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:20:44 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I guess I know that, I just feel guilty because her wounds were my fault"
[Mon Mar 8 21:20:46 2004] : (1) Hollyella: You did all you could and more, Huerney
[Mon Mar 8 21:21:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Where is Nerin, wasn't he with you?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:21:06 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks at Huerney angrily **
[Mon Mar 8 21:21:07 2004] : (1) Hollyella: They weren't your fault, it was the wyvern
[Mon Mar 8 21:21:10 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin, you attempt to head back but you reach a junction of 3 passageways and are unsure of the correct way to go.
[Mon Mar 8 21:21:18 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: No, he was not, we somehow all wandered off separately
[Mon Mar 8 21:21:26 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Yes, where is Nerin?
[Mon Mar 8 21:21:38 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc any go up or down?
[Mon Mar 8 21:21:39 2004] : (1) Hollyella: He can't be lost, can he?
[Mon Mar 8 21:22:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc pick the one that smells sweetest ;)
[Mon Mar 8 21:22:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 8 21:22:16 2004] : (2) DM: One head upwards (you just came from it) One is vaguely level and to the right, the other slopes gradually down.
[Mon Mar 8 21:22:41 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne steps to the entrance of the tunnel and shouts **
[Mon Mar 8 21:22:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *Neeeeriiiin !*
[Mon Mar 8 21:22:54 2004] : (4) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Mon Mar 8 21:23:04 2004] : (2) echo: ...rin... in.... n...
[Mon Mar 8 21:23:04 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Let's get Myfanwy and Anwen to the dwarven village before we go searching for Nerin
[Mon Mar 8 21:23:11 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:23:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *Neeeeriiiin !*
[Mon Mar 8 21:23:31 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin, you hear the sound of running water from the left passage (the one heading down)
[Mon Mar 8 21:24:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I doubt Anwen will go in there"
[Mon Mar 8 21:24:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: *Neeeeriiiin !*
[Mon Mar 8 21:24:19 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne stops shouting and listens **
[Mon Mar 8 21:24:20 2004] : ** (3) Huerney follows Ayhlanne **
[Mon Mar 8 21:24:22 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc how deep am I?
[Mon Mar 8 21:24:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Mon Mar 8 21:24:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I am just at the entrance of the thunnel, not going in again
[Mon Mar 8 21:24:50 2004] : (2) DM: ooc how are you suppose to tell?
[Mon Mar 8 21:25:06 2004] : (1) Hollyella: I thnk Anwen will go in there if that's where Myfanwy is
[Mon Mar 8 21:25:20 2004] : ** (3) Huerney picks up his light stone and walks with it to the first junction **
[Mon Mar 8 21:25:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc huh@DM
[Mon Mar 8 21:25:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:25:34 2004] : ** (3) Huerney drops it there **
[Mon Mar 8 21:25:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc tell what ?
[Mon Mar 8 21:25:45 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc from phb "A dwarf can also intuit depth..."
[Mon Mar 8 21:25:52 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc PHB p15
[Mon Mar 8 21:26:29 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella looks around for some nice white pebbles **
[Mon Mar 8 21:27:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Come on, I have an idea"
[Mon Mar 8 21:27:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Which way was back to the village?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:27:46 2004] : ** (4) Nerin examines the floor to see if any of the passages seem more used **
[Mon Mar 8 21:27:49 2004] : (4) Nerin: Search Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Mon Mar 8 21:28:00 2004] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Mon Mar 8 21:28:06 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin, you're about 500 ft underground.
[Mon Mar 8 21:28:47 2004] : ** (3) Huerney casts it on another rock **
[Mon Mar 8 21:29:05 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella stays with Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 8 21:29:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Which way is back the way you came? We can start with that way"
[Mon Mar 8 21:29:19 2004] : ** (4) Nerin shrugs and heads down the level passage (carefully) **
[Mon Mar 8 21:30:09 2004] : (2) DM: Nerin, you eventually reach a passageway that looks familar.
[Mon Mar 8 21:30:34 2004] : (2) DM: And finally make your way to the others.
[Mon Mar 8 21:30:38 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I believe we should not go in but wait for him. he's a dwarf after all, he'll find his way out"
[Mon Mar 8 21:30:46 2004] : (4) Nerin: Woo Hoo
[Mon Mar 8 21:30:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "See what I told you !"
[Mon Mar 8 21:30:58 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Cant beleive I got lost in there"
[Mon Mar 8 21:31:03 2004] : ** (3) Huerney was about to produce a ghost sound with the volume of a roaring dire tiger **
[Mon Mar 8 21:31:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Can't believe you did either"
[Mon Mar 8 21:31:32 2004] : ** (4) Nerin sees Myf on the ground **
[Mon Mar 8 21:31:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Is there really a point in our returning to the village ?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:31:35 2004] : ** (3) Huerney goes back to feeling a bit bad about Myf **
[Mon Mar 8 21:31:37 2004] : (4) Nerin: What happened here?
[Mon Mar 8 21:31:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I believe we should just rest here until Myfanwy recovers"
[Mon Mar 8 21:31:52 2004] : (1) Hollyella: A wyvern, Huerney killed it
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Or take her along and go on our way"
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I hurt Myf a bit, that thing was trying to take her"
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:04 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks surprised **
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:16 2004] : (1) Hollyella: What about Nerin's backpack?
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ah, turue"
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: "You fought off a Wyvern?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I forgot about that"
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:39 2004] : ** (4) Nerin tries to look like he knows what a Wyvern is **
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:41 2004] : (1) Hollyella: He did, he killed it
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:42 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Err, yeah, it was trying to take Myf"
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:53 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "back to the village then ?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:32:58 2004] : ** (3) Huerney points to it **
[Mon Mar 8 21:33:22 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks at the corpse and then back at Huerney with new respect **
[Mon Mar 8 21:33:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Actually i suppose it was quite a feat really."
[Mon Mar 8 21:33:35 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Unless you want to wait for another wyvern here
[Mon Mar 8 21:33:41 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Nice work Kid"
[Mon Mar 8 21:33:50 2004] : ** (3) Huerney examines the corpse of the orc **
[Mon Mar 8 21:33:52 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Quite a feat? No need being modest :)
[Mon Mar 8 21:33:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I doubt Anwen will follow though, even if Myfanwy is with us"
[Mon Mar 8 21:34:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let me speak to her"
[Mon Mar 8 21:34:11 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon Mar 8 21:34:17 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Speak With Animals ( level 1, "Communicate with natural animals." )
[Mon Mar 8 21:34:41 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne tells Anwen to look after the horses and wait here till we return with Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 8 21:35:12 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Tell her to be careful and come to look for is if she needs help
[Mon Mar 8 21:35:19 2004] : (1) Hollyella: us
[Mon Mar 8 21:38:12 2004] : ** (3) Huerney leaves the rubbishy stuff on the orc **
[Mon Mar 8 21:38:48 2004] : ** (2) DM glares at all the XP obsessed players. **
[Mon Mar 8 21:38:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:39:08 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella glares back **
[Mon Mar 8 21:39:16 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc eh?
[Mon Mar 8 21:39:53 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks down at her paper with all the directions and feels ready to go back to the village **
[Mon Mar 8 21:39:58 2004] : (2) DM: You going back to the dwarf village?
[Mon Mar 8 21:40:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Mar 8 21:40:11 2004] : ** (3) Huerney picks up his rocks on the way **
[Mon Mar 8 21:40:29 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Yep
[Mon Mar 8 21:40:31 2004] : (3) Huerney: "So wha's down here then?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:40:43 2004] : (1) Hollyella: A village
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:03 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Oh"
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:07 2004] : (1) Hollyella: The fighters aren't at home at the moment, just old folks and kids
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:12 2004] : (3) Huerney: "So why are we going back?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "and the place where the dwarves will meet us when they find Nerin's bag"
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:22 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Ah, OK"
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:32 2004] : (1) Hollyella: We did get a nice little visits by worgs and a Yuan-ti
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Nice..is probably not the word I would use"
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:52 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Ah, they weren't too tough"
[Mon Mar 8 21:41:56 2004] : (1) Hollyella: :)
[Mon Mar 8 21:42:19 2004] : (1) Hollyella: We won, they ran, it was a short visit at least
[Mon Mar 8 21:42:20 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc just for the DM, that was nerin saying that, not me
[Mon Mar 8 21:42:39 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:42:56 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Oh, so you were attacked in here too?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:43:20 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Not us specificalyy, I think, we just were there
[Mon Mar 8 21:43:33 2004] : (1) Hollyella: +l-y
[Mon Mar 8 21:43:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Four Worgs, and a YunTee"
[Mon Mar 8 21:43:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "indeed"
[Mon Mar 8 21:43:54 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Shall we go ?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:43:54 2004] : (3) Huerney: "YunTee?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:44:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am eager to be finished with those caves"
[Mon Mar 8 21:44:07 2004] : (3) Huerney: : Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25)
[Mon Mar 8 21:44:13 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Yeah, at least that what I think they called it"
[Mon Mar 8 21:44:18 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne takes a look at the sky to see if Anniel is around **
[Mon Mar 8 21:44:25 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Looked a bit like a snake"
[Mon Mar 8 21:44:35 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Oh, I think it's You Ann Tee"
[Mon Mar 8 21:44:48 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Aye, that was it"
[Mon Mar 8 21:45:06 2004] : ** (3) Huerney thought we were already going **
[Mon Mar 8 21:45:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Whatever, I whacked it and Ahylanne got it with cracking shot to the eye"
[Mon Mar 8 21:45:39 2004] : (3) Huerney: "She's great with her bow"
[Mon Mar 8 21:45:42 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Yes, my magic missiles didn't hit it :(
[Mon Mar 8 21:45:45 2004] : (2) DM: You make your way back.
[Mon Mar 8 21:45:54 2004] : (1) Hollyella: But it's dead now :)
[Mon Mar 8 21:46:08 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne keep sher bow close at hand **
[Mon Mar 8 21:46:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: "They hit it alright, it just didn't seem bothered. Odd that"
[Mon Mar 8 21:46:19 2004] : ** (3) Huerney examines the corpse if it's still there **
[Mon Mar 8 21:46:30 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Weird"
[Mon Mar 8 21:46:49 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I think that they have some innate spell resistance"
[Mon Mar 8 21:47:56 2004] : ** (3) Huerney looks around at the dwarf village **
[Mon Mar 8 21:48:01 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Well, remind me to use something else next time we encounter one of them :)
[Mon Mar 8 21:48:09 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Is this like where you're from Nerin?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:49:07 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks around at the dwarven village **
[Mon Mar 8 21:49:24 2004] : (4) Nerin: "More than you'd know"
[Mon Mar 8 21:49:41 2004] : (4) Nerin: "But I'd rather not think about that"
[Mon Mar 8 21:49:51 2004] : ** (4) Nerin goes a little stoney faced **
[Mon Mar 8 21:49:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Ok, sorry"
[Mon Mar 8 21:50:14 2004] : (2) Leader Ebrak: "Hello again."
[Mon Mar 8 21:50:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Hmm, seems that there was a story with these Yuan-Ti in"
[Mon Mar 8 21:51:01 2004] : (1) Hollyella: To Ebrak: Is there a story? Why don't you tell us
[Mon Mar 8 21:51:04 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Err, hello, for the first time"
[Mon Mar 8 21:51:10 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks up as the leader addresses them **
[Mon Mar 8 21:51:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Yes, a little background on this all would be nice"
[Mon Mar 8 21:52:11 2004] : (3) Huerney: "My story, or this guy's?"
[Mon Mar 8 21:52:13 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc was the story not old Bardic one that Huerney knows?
[Mon Mar 8 21:52:18 2004] : ** (3) Huerney points tot he leader **
[Mon Mar 8 21:52:32 2004] : (2) Leader Ebrak: ooc I wanted Huerney's story.
[Mon Mar 8 21:52:42 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc Lazy DM :P
[Mon Mar 8 21:52:58 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 21:53:08 2004] : (3) Huerney: "The story if I recall correctly was of an evil goddess and her followers"
[Mon Mar 8 21:53:36 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Worshipping a snake goddess, they wanted to be more like her, so she enabled them to breed with snakes"
[Mon Mar 8 21:54:02 2004] : (3) Huerney: "That was how the first ones came about, but it didn't end there!"
[Mon Mar 8 21:54:42 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Word of their vileness spread to the cities, and the hero Gilkan lead a team to slay them"
[Mon Mar 8 21:55:12 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Many tales abound, but the greatest was that of the low-temple in the far east"
[Mon Mar 8 21:55:52 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Here they had already taken their hybrid monstrosity and bred more human into the line"
[Mon Mar 8 21:56:12 2004] : (3) Huerney: "And the more human like they became, the more evil in their desire"
[Mon Mar 8 21:56:23 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Anyway, it's a long tale"
[Mon Mar 8 21:56:30 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Best for a fireside"
[Mon Mar 8 21:56:48 2004] : (3) Huerney: "But the last thing, they have mind powers, it's said"
[Mon Mar 8 21:56:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Aie
[Mon Mar 8 21:57:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I don't like that"
[Mon Mar 8 21:57:10 2004] : (3) Huerney: "We'd best watch out it we see another"
[Mon Mar 8 21:57:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "mind powers are never good"
[Mon Mar 8 21:57:45 2004] : ** (4) Nerin is glad he feels more mentally stable than he used to **
[Mon Mar 8 21:57:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: "They are mean, and devious, I say we should be wary"
[Mon Mar 8 21:57:55 2004] : (2) Leader Ebrak: "I near they have lairs beneath the ground. Sometimes even directly underneath a city or town."
[Mon Mar 8 21:58:08 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "ewww"
[Mon Mar 8 21:58:11 2004] : (1) Hollyella: So why weren't they all slain?
[Mon Mar 8 21:58:27 2004] : (2) Leader Ebrak: "They make bloody sacrifices to their evil godess in foul rituals."
[Mon Mar 8 21:58:41 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella shudders **
[Mon Mar 8 21:58:46 2004] : (4) Nerin: "The more I hear, the less I like"
[Mon Mar 8 21:58:51 2004] : (1) Hollyella: And why would they attack you?
[Mon Mar 8 21:58:53 2004] : (3) Huerney: "They's already split, fractured in their desire for power!
[Mon Mar 8 21:59:09 2004] : (2) Leader Ebrak: "Yes. That one attacked today is not a good sign."
[Mon Mar 8 21:59:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "indeed not"
[Mon Mar 8 21:59:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: "And they can assume the form of an ordinary snake when they want"
[Mon Mar 8 21:59:51 2004] : (2) Leader Ebrak: "That they appear to be allied to the goblinoids is another matter for serious concern."
[Mon Mar 8 21:59:55 2004] : (3) Huerney: "So they can often escape"
[Mon Mar 8 22:00:18 2004] : (3) Huerney: "We were attacked by a mounted Wyvern outside too"
[Mon Mar 8 22:00:27 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Take on snake form? I really don't like them
[Mon Mar 8 22:01:13 2004] : (3) Huerney: "It, and it's rider are slain, but it's possible someone was expecting to flush you out"
[Mon Mar 8 22:01:38 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I really don't like this"
[Mon Mar 8 22:01:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: "So what do we do now?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:01:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Any word from your people ? about the bag ?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:02:13 2004] : (2) Leader Ebrak: (looks concerned) "We must hold a dwarfmoot of the local clans. Curse my foolish mistake in falling for the orc feint."
[Mon Mar 8 22:02:32 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc got the breeding bit wrong, they bred more snake nto themselves as time progressed
[Mon Mar 8 22:02:40 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Where are all your fighters?
[Mon Mar 8 22:03:16 2004] : (2) Leader Ebrak: At that moment: the two dwarven warriors you met previously turn up looking pleased with themselfs.
[Mon Mar 8 22:03:47 2004] : ** (4) Nerin Looks round as they approach **
[Mon Mar 8 22:03:48 2004] : (2) Dwarf: "Ha! Those orcs where no match for us! Why'd they even *think* they could get one over us Dwarfs!"
[Mon Mar 8 22:04:03 2004] : ** (2) Dwarf swaggers **
[Mon Mar 8 22:04:17 2004] : ** (2) Dwarf hands Nerin's stuff over. **
[Mon Mar 8 22:04:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: "My thanks"
[Mon Mar 8 22:04:27 2004] : (2) Dwarf: "Here you go. Try and take better care of it next time."
[Mon Mar 8 22:04:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "You did not meet any other weird company did you ?" (tot he returning dwarves)
[Mon Mar 8 22:04:52 2004] : (4) Nerin: "However, it was lucky we were here waiting for you"
[Mon Mar 8 22:04:54 2004] : (1) Hollyella: I think you'll find it was all a ruse
[Mon Mar 8 22:05:27 2004] : (2) Dwarfs: "Nope. Just dumb orcs."
[Mon Mar 8 22:05:32 2004] : (4) Nerin: "but for us, your village would be no more"
[Mon Mar 8 22:05:37 2004] : (2) Dwarfs: "Huh?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:05:48 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Look, man, are you blind?
[Mon Mar 8 22:05:50 2004] : (4) Nerin: "No Wargs? No Wyverns?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:05:56 2004] : (2) Dwarfs: Leader Ebrak explains and the Dwarfs get rather angry.
[Mon Mar 8 22:05:59 2004] : (1) Hollyella: No Yuan-ti?
[Mon Mar 8 22:05:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: "No YunTees?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:06:24 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc /me prefers his pronuciation :P
[Mon Mar 8 22:06:31 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 22:06:47 2004] : ** (3) Huerney doesn't correct Nerin **
[Mon Mar 8 22:07:28 2004] : (2) Ebrak: (to the party) "I expect you'll be on your way now? Thank you once again for your timely intervention."
[Mon Mar 8 22:07:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Anytime"
[Mon Mar 8 22:07:48 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "We have a friend to take care of"
[Mon Mar 8 22:07:57 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne points at unconscious Myfanwy" **
[Mon Mar 8 22:07:58 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Wouldn't you like our help?
[Mon Mar 8 22:08:10 2004] : (3) Huerney: "Do you feel safe, knowing that Yuan-ti are around?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:08:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I am loathe to leave you in this fashion"
[Mon Mar 8 22:08:16 2004] : (2) Ebrak: "Please accept this item as a reward." (hands over a ring)
[Mon Mar 8 22:08:57 2004] : ** (3) Huerney stands there **
[Mon Mar 8 22:09:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Thank you"
[Mon Mar 8 22:09:15 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Thank you
[Mon Mar 8 22:09:42 2004] : (1) Hollyella: If you're sure you wouldn't want us to stay, we'll leave in the morning
[Mon Mar 8 22:10:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Are you sure you will be safe?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:10:28 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Nerin, we can't force them to accept our help
[Mon Mar 8 22:10:33 2004] : (2) Ebrak: "Oh. Well, if you can assist further we would be most grateful. I merely assumed you'd have more pressing matters than an obscure, minor, clan of dwarfs."
[Mon Mar 8 22:11:01 2004] : (1) Hollyella: Why don't you let us take decisions about ourself? :)
[Mon Mar 8 22:11:19 2004] : (4) Nerin: "What could be more pressing than assisting my own kind?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:11:22 2004] : (2) Ebrak: ooc it's a ring of protection +2.
[Mon Mar 8 22:11:34 2004] : (3) Huerney: "I'm in no rush to leave people"
[Mon Mar 8 22:11:55 2004] : ** (3) Huerney uses the identify wand **
[Mon Mar 8 22:11:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I dont think Myf should be moved anyway"
[Mon Mar 8 22:12:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Well, to tell you the truth, I'd rather be outside than here...but if we can help"
[Mon Mar 8 22:12:09 2004] : (3) Huerney: ooc thought it was a bit crass in front of him!
[Mon Mar 8 22:12:19 2004] : (1) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 8 22:12:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "and we need the rest anyway"
[Mon Mar 8 22:12:57 2004] : (2) Ebrak: "Ho, hum. My dwarfs will guard the village against further attacks. While you attempt to gather intelligence."
[Mon Mar 8 22:12:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "we have been disturbed by those orcs in the first place"
[Mon Mar 8 22:13:20 2004] : (2) Ebrak: "I would suggest investigating the goblinoids and the reasons for their new alliances."
[Mon Mar 8 22:13:31 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Can you tell us where they are coming from?"
[Mon Mar 8 22:14:08 2004] : (1) Hollyella: And where they ran to?
[Mon Mar 8 22:14:23 2004] : (2) Ebrak: Ebrak gives you directions to the last known location of the local goblin band.
[Mon Mar 8 22:14:39 2004] : ** (4) Nerin lets the others deal with the directions **
[Mon Mar 8 22:14:46 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc not doing that again!
[Mon Mar 8 22:14:49 2004] : ** (1) Hollyella takes notes **
[Mon Mar 8 22:15:44 2004] : (2) Ebrak: GAME END