Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 01 March 2004

[Mon Mar 1 19:32:23 2004] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Mon Mar 1 19:32:39 2004] : (1) DM: You've been taking it easy the past few days.
[Mon Mar 1 19:32:53 2004] : (1) DM: The townpeople are returning, shops are opening again etc. etc.
[Mon Mar 1 19:33:32 2004] : (1) DM: Some shop keepers are counting *large* piles of coins.
[Mon Mar 1 19:33:42 2004] : (5) Huerney: LOL
[Mon Mar 1 19:33:46 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: lol
[Mon Mar 1 19:33:52 2004] : (4) Hollyella: LOL
[Mon Mar 1 19:34:27 2004] : (1) DM: You're all sitting around in Hollyella;'s "house" though you're still not clear what sort of "house" it is. It's earlier evening and you're resting your feet after trailing around shops all afternoon.
[Mon Mar 1 19:34:31 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Hmm I wonder if these abjuration and divination rings are worth anything?" :D
[Mon Mar 1 19:34:33 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I take it my selling has been approved ?
[Mon Mar 1 19:34:47 2004] : (1) DM: PAUSE
[Mon Mar 1 19:34:47 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc what selling?
[Mon Mar 1 19:34:56 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc just stupid stuff
[Mon Mar 1 19:35:22 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Don't see why not. Was that in the email NTL has withheld from me?
[Mon Mar 1 19:35:24 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc none of my business then Del
[Mon Mar 1 19:35:34 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc the over-equipement type thing, an old sword...
[Mon Mar 1 19:35:48 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc oh lol, yes
[Mon Mar 1 19:35:59 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc I still have the stuff Nerin and I found...
[Mon Mar 1 19:36:07 2004] : ** (5) Huerney shows the rings that no-one could identify to the DM **
[Mon Mar 1 19:36:13 2004] : (5) Huerney: Hmm
[Mon Mar 1 19:36:17 2004] : (5) Huerney: ROFL
[Mon Mar 1 19:37:22 2004] : (5) Huerney: DId you get Dave's email...
[Mon Mar 1 19:37:30 2004] : (5) Huerney: I have had a week to ID them
[Mon Mar 1 19:37:47 2004] : (5) Huerney: I valued them (approximately)
[Mon Mar 1 19:37:55 2004] : (5) Huerney: Scale mail 2100
[Mon Mar 1 19:38:02 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: So? You sold it or what? No one ever tells me *mutter* (yes, I got the mail :P)
[Mon Mar 1 19:38:06 2004] : (5) Huerney: No
[Mon Mar 1 19:38:19 2004] : (5) Huerney: I didn't know if anyone wanted any of it
[Mon Mar 1 19:38:29 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Let us sell the whole thing"
[Mon Mar 1 19:38:35 2004] : (5) Huerney: So we will have more cash if we do
[Mon Mar 1 19:38:40 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne says while training with her two weapons **
[Mon Mar 1 19:38:47 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "I'd like to keep the dagger if no one minds"
[Mon Mar 1 19:38:48 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I think the ring should be saved and used"
[Mon Mar 1 19:39:03 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: wooosh
[Mon Mar 1 19:39:05 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: woosh
[Mon Mar 1 19:39:12 2004] : (1) DM: It's a signet ring.
[Mon Mar 1 19:39:26 2004] : ** (5) Huerney identifies it **
[Mon Mar 1 19:39:44 2004] : (5) Huerney: : Bardic Knowledge: [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23)
[Mon Mar 1 19:39:52 2004] : (1) DM: You don't recognize the insignia though.
[Mon Mar 1 19:39:57 2004] : (5) Huerney: Knowledge: Nobility and Royalty Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Mon Mar 1 19:40:16 2004] : (5) Huerney: Hmm, who knows
[Mon Mar 1 19:40:27 2004] : (1) DM: We're just waiting for Bert, btw.
[Mon Mar 1 19:40:30 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Knowledge: Nobility and Royalty Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Mon Mar 1 19:40:31 2004] : (5) Huerney: Sure
[Mon Mar 1 19:40:48 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "So sdoes anyone mind if I keep the dagger?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:40:56 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Not me Myf"
[Mon Mar 1 19:41:07 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella doesn't dare to mind ;) **
[Mon Mar 1 19:41:16 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 19:41:31 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Does anyone have use for a +2 shortsword?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:41:39 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy hands the rest of the stuff other for the party to do with as they please ;) **
[Mon Mar 1 19:41:44 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Not me
[Mon Mar 1 19:42:33 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "nope, I don't, unless it's better than Senser"
[Mon Mar 1 19:42:37 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Umm actually it's a BAstard sword"
[Mon Mar 1 19:42:43 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Oops"
[Mon Mar 1 19:43:18 2004] : ** (5) Huerney looks at the ring for a while... **
[Mon Mar 1 19:43:33 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I think that this would benefit a non-spellcaster"
[Mon Mar 1 19:44:01 2004] : (5) Huerney: "That way they have another arrow to their bow, so to speak"
[Mon Mar 1 19:44:37 2004] : (6) Nerin (enter): 19:44
[Mon Mar 1 19:44:45 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Maybe Nerin would like it"
[Mon Mar 1 19:44:56 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Hi, Bert :)
[Mon Mar 1 19:44:56 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Somebody say my name?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:45:01 2004] : (1) DM: UNPAUSE
[Mon Mar 1 19:45:11 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc hi everyone
[Mon Mar 1 19:45:26 2004] : (1) DM: It's early evening and you're resting your feet after trailing around shops all afternoon.
[Mon Mar 1 19:46:09 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: what does this ring do again ?
[Mon Mar 1 19:46:45 2004] : (1) DM: ooc command word searing light (level 8) once per day.
[Mon Mar 1 19:47:14 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "wow, sounds complicated"
[Mon Mar 1 19:47:23 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I am a spell caster, don't want it... Nerin ?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:47:57 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Well, if no-one else wants it"
[Mon Mar 1 19:48:01 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I just think it would suit either Ayhlanne or Nerin"
[Mon Mar 1 19:48:03 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy smiles **
[Mon Mar 1 19:48:14 2004] : (5) Huerney: "An offensive spell to add to your choices"
[Mon Mar 1 19:48:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: "although I could do with a quick lesson on how to use it"
[Mon Mar 1 19:48:37 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Go ahead Nerin, my hands are full"
[Mon Mar 1 19:48:45 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne swooshes her two swords again **
[Mon Mar 1 19:48:51 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc testing...
[Mon Mar 1 19:48:53 2004] : (5) Huerney: Ring:
[Mon Mar 1 19:49:02 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc damn
[Mon Mar 1 19:49:12 2004] : (6) Nerin: Ring:
[Mon Mar 1 19:49:16 2004] : (1) Innocent Bystander: (glaring at Ayhlanne) "Watch it!"
[Mon Mar 1 19:49:22 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc is that a phone i hear?
[Mon Mar 1 19:49:23 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Ooops
[Mon Mar 1 19:49:28 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I am sorry Sir"
[Mon Mar 1 19:49:37 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne bows to bystander **
[Mon Mar 1 19:49:43 2004] : (1) Innocent Bystander: "Hmph"
[Mon Mar 1 19:50:04 2004] : (5) Huerney: Ring:
[Mon Mar 1 19:50:04 2004] : (2) Myfanwy has sent you a tree node...
[Mon Mar 1 19:50:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Doesn't seem to do much"
[Mon Mar 1 19:50:22 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 19:51:00 2004] : (5) Huerney: :
[Mon Mar 1 19:51:41 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc works on my old one that I just modifed
[Mon Mar 1 19:51:59 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Do you want this bastard sword Nerin?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:52:26 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Anything special about it?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:52:45 2004] : (5) Huerney: It's +2 and err
[Mon Mar 1 19:52:53 2004] : (1) Innocent Bystander: ooc blessed.
[Mon Mar 1 19:52:55 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc what did you mean it's blessed Dave?
[Mon Mar 1 19:53:34 2004] : (1) DM: ooc blessed weapons are more effective against certain creature. e.g. some creatures can't regerate damage from a blessed weapon
[Mon Mar 1 19:53:35 2004] : (5) Huerney: :
[Mon Mar 1 19:53:56 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Aye, go on then"
[Mon Mar 1 19:54:18 2004] : ** (6) Nerin swaps his longsword for the Bastard Sword **
[Mon Mar 1 19:54:30 2004] : (5) Huerney: "just thinking about what we are doing with excess weapons like ;)"
[Mon Mar 1 19:54:47 2004] : (1) DM: ooc remember: A bastard sword is a two-handed weapon unless you have teh exotic weapon feat for it.
[Mon Mar 1 19:54:58 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Shall we sell the scale mail?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:55:02 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella looks at the party, not really joining in **
[Mon Mar 1 19:55:05 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc have to drop my shield to use it
[Mon Mar 1 19:55:13 2004] : (5) Huerney: "And the shield?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:55:34 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Or does anyone want either of them?"
[Mon Mar 1 19:55:51 2004] : ** (6) Nerin hefts his big sheild **
[Mon Mar 1 19:55:55 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Not much use to me"
[Mon Mar 1 19:56:31 2004] : ** (5) Huerney sells them and puts 2700 into the pot **
[Mon Mar 1 19:56:46 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Ok, that's that I guess"
[Mon Mar 1 19:56:51 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "I've got an MW club if anyone wants it..."
[Mon Mar 1 19:57:05 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc did you take the bastard sword in the end?
[Mon Mar 1 19:57:21 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc yeah, but how much for selling it?
[Mon Mar 1 19:57:46 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc 4200 + 1/2 value of bless, couldn't work out that bot
[Mon Mar 1 19:57:49 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc bit
[Mon Mar 1 19:58:07 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc how much have we got 'in the pot'?
[Mon Mar 1 19:58:17 2004] : (1) DM: ooc It's from a spell I believe.
[Mon Mar 1 19:58:19 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc 2700 now... spent it all
[Mon Mar 1 19:58:57 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc not Bothered about the sword. Can sell it if you think it best
[Mon Mar 1 19:59:34 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc 5100 for the sword then
[Mon Mar 1 19:59:49 2004] : (5) Huerney: 7800 in pot... wanna share it out?
[Mon Mar 1 19:59:59 2004] : ** (6) Nerin swaps the swords back around then **
[Mon Mar 1 20:00:15 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc keep 2800 in the pot and 1000 each?
[Mon Mar 1 20:00:23 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I wouldn't mind either way, as you see fit"
[Mon Mar 1 20:00:40 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc brb (dinner)
[Mon Mar 1 20:01:06 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc fine by me
[Mon Mar 1 20:01:22 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc me too
[Mon Mar 1 20:02:10 2004] : ** (5) Huerney breathes a sigh of relief **
[Mon Mar 1 20:02:24 2004] : (1) DM: What happened to the emeralds?
[Mon Mar 1 20:02:35 2004] : (5) Huerney: err...
[Mon Mar 1 20:02:46 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc kinda counted that in my cash
[Mon Mar 1 20:02:53 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Mar 1 20:02:53 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: Sold to pay new gear I presume, at least my part
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:08 2004] : (1) DM: ooc k. Just needed to know.
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:15 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I sold mine
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:26 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc so 1000 more it is ...
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:38 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc hmm, hot emeralds sold int he town that they were stolen from...
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:48 2004] : (4) Hollyella: KMAO
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:50 2004] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:56 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:56 2004] : (6) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:57 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: Anwen: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:57 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Mon Mar 1 20:03:58 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Mon Mar 1 20:04:29 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc right, I feel bad enough at how much time I've made us waste... can we get on with it :(
[Mon Mar 1 20:04:45 2004] : (5) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [1,-2] = (-1)
[Mon Mar 1 20:04:54 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Listen! What's that outside?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:04 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy looks at Holluella **
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:06 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Eh?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:13 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Umm, all I can hear is this loud ringing"
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:20 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Where ?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:20 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Sounds like people in armour..."
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:32 2004] : (4) Hollyella: I don't hear a thing
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:42 2004] : ** (6) Nerin readies his equipment (just in case) **
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:42 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella goes outside to look **
[Mon Mar 1 20:05:58 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy gets up from the cosy chair **
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:04 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne keeps her swords in hand **
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:05 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc I might draw your attention to Huerney's wisdom of 6 ;)
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:12 2004] : (1) DM: Some of the other people look around and then dart towards the fireplace.
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:23 2004] : ** (5) Huerney Does what he would have doen hours ago **
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:34 2004] : (1) DM: A door opens, they go through...
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:36 2004] : (5) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)" )
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:48 2004] : (1) DM: Just standing around?
[Mon Mar 1 20:06:50 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy watches the commotion **
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:00 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "What's going on here?!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:04 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc I'm outside already, DM
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:05 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: Holly?
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:05 2004] : ** (6) Nerin see them move and says **
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:10 2004] : (6) Nerin: "After them?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:14 2004] : (5) Huerney: "let's follow"
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:20 2004] : ** (5) Huerney runs after them **
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:22 2004] : ** (6) Nerin runs toward the fireplace **
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:26 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella runs in again **
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:28 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:29 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: sneak attack [3d6] -> [6,4,5] = (15)
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:31 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:34 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy goes to find Hollyella **
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:37 2004] : (4) Hollyella: We'd better hjide, follow me
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:43 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry about the wrong keys
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:47 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:48 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Whats going on?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:07:57 2004] : (4) Hollyella: I think it's a raid
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:06 2004] : (1) DM: You all squeeze through the small door.
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:11 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Raid? Why? What *is* this place???"
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:19 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella takes the door by the fireplace and motions the others to follow her **
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:30 2004] : (5) Huerney: : Searing light 4d6 light damage [4d6] -> [3,5,6,4] = (18)
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:36 2004] : ** (6) Nerin heads into the doorway **
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:41 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:42 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc teting
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:42 2004] : (4) Hollyella: A town in turmoil, anything can happen
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:49 2004] : (1) DM: Through the small door is another house that looks disused.
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:50 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc testing
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:51 2004] : (6) Nerin: : Searing light 4d6 light damage [4d6] -> [5,5,1,2] = (13)
[Mon Mar 1 20:08:58 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc me testing too
[Mon Mar 1 20:09:11 2004] : (1) DM: Last one through closing the door.
[Mon Mar 1 20:09:16 2004] : (5) Huerney: Ring:: Searing light 8d6 to undead, funghi, puddings and moulds [8d6] -> [1,5,5,6,3,5,6,1] = (32)
[Mon Mar 1 20:09:17 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne gets ahead and looks around the little ohouse **
[Mon Mar 1 20:09:32 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser yielded) Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
[Mon Mar 1 20:09:40 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc+2, Senser in hand
[Mon Mar 1 20:09:54 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc sorry was sorting that for Bert
[Mon Mar 1 20:09:54 2004] : (1) DM: From where you just came from you hear a loud crash and many booted feet.
[Mon Mar 1 20:10:07 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Keep out of sight from the windows
[Mon Mar 1 20:10:14 2004] : (1) DM: (loud woman's voice) "This is a raid! Nobody move!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:10:27 2004] : ** (6) Nerin tries to stay low **
[Mon Mar 1 20:10:31 2004] : (1) DM: The windows are shuttered.
[Mon Mar 1 20:10:35 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy fids a dark corner and stays quiet with Anwen **
[Mon Mar 1 20:10:41 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella opens the door a crack and looks out in the street **
[Mon Mar 1 20:11:05 2004] : (1) woman's voice: "Ah Damn. Missed them aginn. You clumsy oafs! I said move silently!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:11:27 2004] : (1) woman's voice: Out in the street are a number of garrison soldiers armed and ready.
[Mon Mar 1 20:11:50 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella rejoins the others **
[Mon Mar 1 20:11:56 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne whispers **
[Mon Mar 1 20:11:56 2004] : (1) woman's voice: Out of the smashed door steps Lieutenant Mosely and gestures everyone to move off.
[Mon Mar 1 20:12:02 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "We should be safe here"
[Mon Mar 1 20:12:03 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: a raid ? From whom ?
[Mon Mar 1 20:12:18 2004] : (1) DM: The stomp of boots fades off into the distance.
[Mon Mar 1 20:12:21 2004] : (4) Hollyella: From whoever
[Mon Mar 1 20:12:34 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Why was Mosley raiding your home?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:12:42 2004] : (4) Hollyella: You can never tell what'll happen next :)
[Mon Mar 1 20:13:07 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Would you care to ask him that yourself'
[Mon Mar 1 20:13:20 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "I think you owe us an explonation Holly, we don't usually have to hide from Mosley!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:13:23 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Mosley is a her!
[Mon Mar 1 20:13:25 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc surely 'Her'
[Mon Mar 1 20:13:36 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "hmmmm, what did your friend of za friend do that Mosely should come and raid the house ? I wonder"
[Mon Mar 1 20:13:36 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Sorry, my bad
[Mon Mar 1 20:13:51 2004] : (5) Huerney: "We've worked with her!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:04 2004] : (5) Huerney: "we're supposedly town heroes"
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:09 2004] : (1) DM: Some of the other "guests" of the "house" slink back up the cellar stairs.
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:11 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'I never did anything to let him come after me, or rather, nobody knows a thing against me':)
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:15 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "We have indeed, and I believe she actually respects us"
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:27 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy nods **
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:36 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc her :P
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:37 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I would like to think so after what we've done for this place"
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:42 2004] : (1) Man: "Phew! That was a close one. I though Mouse was on watch tonight. When I get my hands on him..."
[Mon Mar 1 20:14:58 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc I'm a bit surprised we stayed here to be honest ;)
[Mon Mar 1 20:15:05 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Well, it seems Mouse is just a mouse then"
[Mon Mar 1 20:15:14 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Well, if she didn't come after me, and she didn't come after me, perhaps we *should* ask her'
[Mon Mar 1 20:15:33 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Yes, sounds like an interesting question to put to her
[Mon Mar 1 20:15:34 2004] : (4) Hollyella: after you
[Mon Mar 1 20:15:40 2004] : (6) Nerin: (to man) "Why was Mosley raiding this place?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:15:41 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Exactly what sort of house have we been staying in Holly?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:15:55 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'A safehouse'
[Mon Mar 1 20:15:55 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I am ready to move anyway, enough wine and card games by the fireplace, it is high time we hit the road again. I long for the forest"
[Mon Mar 1 20:16:04 2004] : (1) Man: (unfriendly look) "What's it to you?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:16:08 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Safe from what? And why?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:16:26 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Well we ought to take that awful tome over to Port Hoon and claim our rewards too"
[Mon Mar 1 20:16:29 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'You know about my associates, what do you think?'
[Mon Mar 1 20:16:48 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc brb
[Mon Mar 1 20:16:48 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Nuthin. We're just leaving I believe"
[Mon Mar 1 20:16:53 2004] : (4) Hollyella: "But you're right, it would be nice to leave here'
[Mon Mar 1 20:17:08 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "definitely!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:17:09 2004] : (5) Huerney: "With the clerics gone, surely the safe house isn't necessary now"
[Mon Mar 1 20:17:46 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'I only brrought you here for a meal and a bed, we have no mere reason to stay here'
[Mon Mar 1 20:17:51 2004] : (4) Hollyella: more
[Mon Mar 1 20:17:57 2004] : (6) Nerin: "well lets go then"
[Mon Mar 1 20:18:17 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Sorry Holly, we should have moved to an inn afterwards, thanks for the hospitality"
[Mon Mar 1 20:18:23 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Do you want to speak with Mosley before we leave?'
[Mon Mar 1 20:18:29 2004] : (1) DM: Going to call on Mosley?
[Mon Mar 1 20:18:36 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 20:18:54 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 20:19:13 2004] : (5) Huerney: Maybe we should
[Mon Mar 1 20:19:30 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Let's just get out of here before we get ourselves into trouble for no reason"
[Mon Mar 1 20:19:41 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Sounds good'
[Mon Mar 1 20:19:48 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I wonder what will happen to this town now that the clerics are gone"
[Mon Mar 1 20:20:01 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I'm not sure that I really care to be honest"
[Mon Mar 1 20:20:02 2004] : ** (5) Huerney thinks of his horse **
[Mon Mar 1 20:20:09 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'There will be others, there always are'
[Mon Mar 1 20:20:26 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "only good can happen considereing the bad the clerics did"
[Mon Mar 1 20:20:51 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne gathers her stuff and gets ready **
[Mon Mar 1 20:20:54 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Who's to say that one dictatorship isn't replaced by another?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:20:56 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc "Got 'The Littlest Hobo' running through my head now"
[Mon Mar 1 20:21:15 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne goes outside and waits for the other, while watching for Anniel **
[Mon Mar 1 20:21:17 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Although I think it's hard to think of anything worse than a theocracy"
[Mon Mar 1 20:21:30 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella goes outside to saddle her pony **
[Mon Mar 1 20:21:33 2004] : (1) DM: Anniel swoops down and perches on Ayhlanne's shoulder.
[Mon Mar 1 20:21:35 2004] : ** (5) Huerney gets horsey from the stables **
[Mon Mar 1 20:21:49 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy picks up horse and gets ready **
[Mon Mar 1 20:21:52 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc /me forgot all about horses
[Mon Mar 1 20:21:57 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 20:22:09 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc I assume we stabled them
[Mon Mar 1 20:22:30 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc err I did
[Mon Mar 1 20:22:48 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc Can't remember but reckon we did
[Mon Mar 1 20:23:10 2004] : (1) DM: You would have done.
[Mon Mar 1 20:23:25 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc We always do when entering a town lol
[Mon Mar 1 20:23:46 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne pretends to chat with Anniel, who pretends to respond **
[Mon Mar 1 20:23:48 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 20:23:56 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Mar 1 20:24:12 2004] : (1) Anniel: *Keee*
[Mon Mar 1 20:24:14 2004] : ** (5) Huerney remebers doing it and walks to the place where he left horsey **
[Mon Mar 1 20:24:21 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 20:24:57 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc it's Ananiel
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:06 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: I believe the umlaut strips the a
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:09 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc read back on the logs. We came in with loads of horses
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:10 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Right let's saddle up and ship out"
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:11 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc even
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:19 2004] : (1) DM: Oddly enough. The horses are no longer at the stables you left them at.
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:21 2004] : ** (5) Huerney pays the ostler **
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:28 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Oh"
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:35 2004] : (1) Ostler: "Yeah?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:48 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Err I left a horse here with you"
[Mon Mar 1 20:25:56 2004] : (1) Ostler: "Yeah? Name?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:26:01 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "I believe we all did"
[Mon Mar 1 20:26:05 2004] : (5) Huerney: ""Mine or the horses?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:26:11 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 20:26:19 2004] : (1) Ostler: "Yours. Duh."
[Mon Mar 1 20:26:26 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Mine is Huerney White-Eye, the horses is Horsey"
[Mon Mar 1 20:26:56 2004] : (1) Ostler: "Hrm. (glances at a battered wax tablet)"
[Mon Mar 1 20:27:01 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'I should have told you to restable your mounts' :(
[Mon Mar 1 20:27:31 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne plays with her sword **
[Mon Mar 1 20:27:32 2004] : (1) Ostler: "Yep. You did. Not here now. Bit stupid of you to leave it behind during the 'vacuation, eh?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:27:46 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "You better have Rhys somewhere around here..."
[Mon Mar 1 20:27:59 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Bit stupid of you to let them go"
[Mon Mar 1 20:28:02 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Well, not really seeing as the responsibility for theri care was yours"
[Mon Mar 1 20:28:06 2004] : (1) Ostler: "Try 't' garrison, mate."
[Mon Mar 1 20:28:07 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "No horses huh ?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:28:24 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Gotta love the way the people thank us for getting rid of nasty beasts"
[Mon Mar 1 20:28:28 2004] : (5) Huerney: "What you mean you want us to report you as a horse thief there?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:28:34 2004] : (5) Huerney: "No problem pal"
[Mon Mar 1 20:28:55 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Now we really know where to go to next'
[Mon Mar 1 20:29:02 2004] : (1) Ostler: "Hey, back of mate. The garrison seized all horses. You go ask 'em yourself."
[Mon Mar 1 20:29:33 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy turns around and storm towards the garrison **
[Mon Mar 1 20:29:42 2004] : ** (5) Huerney follows Myf **
[Mon Mar 1 20:29:53 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows. on her pony **
[Mon Mar 1 20:29:55 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "what is going on ? i won,der"
[Mon Mar 1 20:30:00 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:30:00 2004] : ** (6) Nerin follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:30:29 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Looks like the horses were siezed during the troubles"
[Mon Mar 1 20:30:37 2004] : ** (5) Huerney states th eobvious **
[Mon Mar 1 20:30:50 2004] : (1) Guard: Two guards stand around looking bored outside the garrison
[Mon Mar 1 20:30:53 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Well they better be un-seized then"
[Mon Mar 1 20:31:08 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Hi there, where can we find Mosley ?
[Mon Mar 1 20:31:45 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Err, or whoever we see about getting our horses back"
[Mon Mar 1 20:31:58 2004] : (1) Guard: The guards recognize you a straighten up and salute and then wave you though.
[Mon Mar 1 20:32:07 2004] : (1) Guard: You know the way to Mosley's office now.
[Mon Mar 1 20:32:12 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Thank you "
[Mon Mar 1 20:32:20 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy goes through, looking for the stables **
[Mon Mar 1 20:32:27 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne whispers to the others : **
[Mon Mar 1 20:32:32 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "a salute, wow"
[Mon Mar 1 20:32:43 2004] : (4) Hollyella: :)
[Mon Mar 1 20:32:47 2004] : ** (5) Huerney straightens up and looks th epart **
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:01 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Err... It's this way I think"
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:09 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne strides to Mosley's office **
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:18 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Shall we knock?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:20 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella goes along with the party, acting like she's always been a part of it **
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:25 2004] : ** (6) Nerin tries to look his most impressive **
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:31 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: yes, we shall
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:36 2004] : (1) Mosley: ooc Nerin just looks short.
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:39 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne knocks, and not waiting for an answer, enters **
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:44 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:48 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Go on then"
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:53 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc oi!
[Mon Mar 1 20:33:57 2004] : (1) Mosley: Mosley looks up from a mound of paper work.
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:03 2004] : ** (5) Huerney follows hot on her heels **
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:16 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Hi there, how are you today ?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:19 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy follows, trying to stay calm **
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:21 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Ah. I was just about to request your presence."
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:29 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:29 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne gasps **
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:33 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "request" ?
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:47 2004] : ** (5) Huerney smiles at Mosely, but stays quiet as Ayhlanne seems at bit more determined than him **
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:55 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Yes. I've a little task that you may be interested in."
[Mon Mar 1 20:34:56 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Werll, before wyou "request " anything from us, we'd like to know where our horses are
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:17 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Horses? They'll in at the stables. See the stable master."
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:24 2004] : ** (5) Huerney hopes she doesn't ask us to find the jewel thieves **
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:28 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "and that's all
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:29 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ?
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:32 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:46 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "ok, we shall come back when we've retrieved them"
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:51 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "good day to you"
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:56 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne storms off to the stables **
[Mon Mar 1 20:35:57 2004] : (5) Huerney: "We can get them later Ayhlanne"
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:09 2004] : ** (5) Huerney shrugs and follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:19 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:22 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne looks for the stable master **
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:23 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:23 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Suit yourself (a bit grumpily)"
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:28 2004] : (5) Huerney: "no arguing with her when she's like this"
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:45 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "I understand how she feels!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:47 2004] : ** (6) Nerin followsa again **
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:47 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I'm fond of Horsey, but not so attached"
[Mon Mar 1 20:36:51 2004] : (1) Mosley: The stable master hands over your horses without a fuss.
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:07 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne checks that the horses have ben well taken cre of **
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:12 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: care of even
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:16 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy checks Rhys was well taken care of **
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:17 2004] : ** (5) Huerney can't remember his horse's name, but suspects it may actually have been horsey anyway **
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:31 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc it may have lol
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:33 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Ok Ahylanne. Can we go back in now?
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:43 2004] : (5) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:44 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc He's so sentimental, that bard ;)
[Mon Mar 1 20:37:55 2004] : ** (5) Huerney actually remembers what he looks like though **
[Mon Mar 1 20:38:11 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 20:38:13 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Sure, go ahead, we already have a task on hour hands, bt then we have many hands, so let's ust hear what Mosley has in store for us
[Mon Mar 1 20:38:32 2004] : ** (5) Huerney gived horsey a biscuit **
[Mon Mar 1 20:38:40 2004] : (5) Huerney: "OK back we go"
[Mon Mar 1 20:38:44 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc I vaguely remember calling a horse 'CC', but I honestly cant remember whose horse it was
[Mon Mar 1 20:38:47 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy leaves Anwen with the horses **
[Mon Mar 1 20:38:59 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc Yours was called Bailey wasn't it?
[Mon Mar 1 20:39:00 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc give'd : old form of the past tense for the verd to "give"
[Mon Mar 1 20:39:07 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc verb
[Mon Mar 1 20:39:30 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc there was a Bailey too, but again I cant remember who owned him
[Mon Mar 1 20:39:41 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc it's actually a childs way of saying it too, but it was a typo ;)
[Mon Mar 1 20:39:54 2004] : (5) Huerney: KNOCK
[Mon Mar 1 20:39:56 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne goes back to Mosley's office **
[Mon Mar 1 20:39:56 2004] : (1) Mosley: ooc When poking fun a peoples' typos is generally a good idea to get it right yourself :P
[Mon Mar 1 20:39:58 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Hi again"
[Mon Mar 1 20:40:14 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Sorry bout that"
[Mon Mar 1 20:40:16 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I know, lmao, my typing is getting worse, I believe it's old age
[Mon Mar 1 20:40:21 2004] : (1) Mosley: (frown) "No matter."
[Mon Mar 1 20:40:28 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Now, where was I..."
[Mon Mar 1 20:40:35 2004] : (6) Nerin: "so, you wre saying?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:40:43 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Ayhlannes a ranger, her animals mean a lot to her"
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:12 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne does a pffffffff sound **
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:19 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: indeed, they do
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:20 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Ah yes. During the recent troubles the main jewelers in the Merchants district was broken into and the entire contents of the safe was stolen."
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:28 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I was being serious, it's true isn't it?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:35 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy looks a tad uneasy **
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:36 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne refrains herself from cracking up **
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:42 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc GROAN
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:50 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Quite a feat considering the defenses that the jeweler had in place."
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:58 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Looters, eh"
[Mon Mar 1 20:41:59 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I can bet"
[Mon Mar 1 20:42:06 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne looks around t her companions **
[Mon Mar 1 20:42:10 2004] : (1) Mosley: ooc Come on. You could all see that coming couldn't you?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:42:35 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella shrugs, she didn't do it **
[Mon Mar 1 20:42:39 2004] : ** (5) Huerney wonders exactly what 'else' was in that safe! **
[Mon Mar 1 20:42:41 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne begins..."Well, the truth is... **
[Mon Mar 1 20:43:25 2004] : (1) Mosley: "The jeweler left his inventory list here. As you will see a significant number of emeralds where stolen as well as a number of other items of jewellry."
[Mon Mar 1 20:43:38 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne glances at the list **
[Mon Mar 1 20:43:45 2004] : ** (6) Nerin looks down the list **
[Mon Mar 1 20:43:50 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Hmm, yes"
[Mon Mar 1 20:43:54 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Just what you would expect to find at a jewelers
[Mon Mar 1 20:43:56 2004] : (1) Mosley: "I suspect the devil took them knowing the where part of the spell to banish him."
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:11 2004] : ** (6) Nerin nods **
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:13 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc huh ?
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:20 2004] : (6) Nerin: "sounds likely"
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:26 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Sure, that sounds logical'
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:27 2004] : (5) Huerney: "That's a reasonable assumption"
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:31 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy keeps quiet **
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:31 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc they were, sorry, took me a while
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:46 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Well...
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:47 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Especially if as you suggest it beat some formidable defences"
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:53 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "we did"
[Mon Mar 1 20:44:56 2004] : (1) Mosley: "However, we have information that indicates a party of humans and possibly a dwarf did the actual burg...."
[Mon Mar 1 20:45:04 2004] : (1) Mosley: "WHAT?!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:45:07 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "we took those emeralds"
[Mon Mar 1 20:45:26 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I have never seen the jewels though"
[Mon Mar 1 20:45:33 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "We had to! In order to banish the demon, you know that"
[Mon Mar 1 20:45:35 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella stares at Ayhlanne, has she gone crazy? **
[Mon Mar 1 20:45:38 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Then why request the additional emeralds?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:45:44 2004] : ** (6) Nerin looks at the others in a "What do we do now" style **
[Mon Mar 1 20:45:56 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Are you admitting to this theft then?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:00 2004] : ** (5) Huerney looks stumped **
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:03 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Actually, the powdering used up quite a bit of what was needed"
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:11 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Sounds like confiscating to me'
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:23 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "*I* am adlmitting to *part* of this theft, yes
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:31 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Would you rather the demon had taken them and still been here?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:34 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Hmm. Explain the lose of the other jewelery then."
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:38 2004] : ** (5) Huerney remembers that it was him who asked for extra emeralds **
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:40 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne points at Holly **
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:48 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Nothing to do with us"
[Mon Mar 1 20:46:50 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "She definitely did not have naything to do with it"
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:01 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Nothing to do with me either'
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:08 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Yes, We took the emeralds, but thats all"
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:13 2004] : (5) Huerney: "An erstwhile companion actually broke in"
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:23 2004] : (5) Huerney: "you met him briefly"
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:30 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Well, we may assume that once the defences were broken, someone else came in and took the jewelry
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:34 2004] : (5) Huerney: "He only gave us emeralds"
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:35 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Ah. And where is this companion now?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:53 2004] : (6) Nerin: "If you ever find him, we'd like a short chat with him"
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:56 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Ummm... He's kind of... vanished..."
[Mon Mar 1 20:47:59 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Rather surprisingly left us in the lurch, presumably to hightail it with his haul"
[Mon Mar 1 20:48:01 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'I wondered about that myself, he just disappeared'
[Mon Mar 1 20:48:15 2004] : (5) Huerney: "notably avoiding the fight with the devil"
[Mon Mar 1 20:48:40 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Hmmm. A plausible theory. Still you aided and abetted in the theft did you not."
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:00 2004] : (5) Huerney: Actually we were occupied with a shdow cat at the time"
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:04 2004] : (5) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [10,21] = (31)
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:10 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Why do you insist on calling it theft? They needed it to banish that demon'
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:13 2004] : ** (5) Huerney looks totally honestly **
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:25 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "we had no choice"
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:26 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "I was asleep at the time, at the inn!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:29 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Well we had the intention of using the emeralds to dispose of the devils"
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:43 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Nobody was here to "give" us the emeralds, where they ?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:56 2004] : ** (5) Huerney is glad Darvin isn't here so he can be a scapegoat **
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:59 2004] : (6) Nerin: "However, when you offered to get us more, we couldn't refuse"
[Mon Mar 1 20:49:59 2004] : (1) Mosley: "The description provided by the "Scale and Tooth" guards now seem remarkably like you. And they describe your rather, comic attempt to gain entry."
[Mon Mar 1 20:50:02 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy still feels guilty **
[Mon Mar 1 20:50:02 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne looks sideways at Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 1 20:50:17 2004] : ** (6) Nerin doesn't feel in the slightest bit guilty **
[Mon Mar 1 20:50:27 2004] : ** (5) Huerney feels a bit guilty **
[Mon Mar 1 20:50:29 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne does not feel guilty either **
[Mon Mar 1 20:50:55 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Still... You did help the town greatly. I suppose we can overlook a minor crime."
[Mon Mar 1 20:51:05 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Look, you seized our horses when they were needed, we seized the emeralds when they were needed, same thing to me"
[Mon Mar 1 20:51:22 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne suppresses a smile **
[Mon Mar 1 20:51:36 2004] : (1) Mosley: "I will send an alert for this former companion of yours. What was his name?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:51:51 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne shuts up **
[Mon Mar 1 20:51:54 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Indeed, I suspect that the reward for actions such as ours was worth many times more than we have been rewarded or taken"
[Mon Mar 1 20:51:59 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Ummm.... Arthur I believe..."
[Mon Mar 1 20:52:10 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Arthur Dent"
[Mon Mar 1 20:52:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 20:52:18 2004] : (5) Huerney: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30)
[Mon Mar 1 20:52:23 2004] : (1) Mosley: (scribble)
[Mon Mar 1 20:52:23 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy smiles slightly **
[Mon Mar 1 20:52:23 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne looks up at the ceiling **
[Mon Mar 1 20:52:34 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Description. please."
[Mon Mar 1 20:52:41 2004] : ** (6) Nerin examines the inside of his shield **
[Mon Mar 1 20:53:02 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Half-elven, but doesn't look it, hides his ears"
[Mon Mar 1 20:53:18 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Long hair, brown"
[Mon Mar 1 20:53:27 2004] : (5) Huerney: "medium stature"
[Mon Mar 1 20:53:32 2004] : ** (1) Mosley glances at a piece of paper and frowns. **
[Mon Mar 1 20:53:50 2004] : (1) Mosley: "The guard describes a tall human."
[Mon Mar 1 20:53:58 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Really?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:54:10 2004] : (5) Huerney: "As I said, he hides his ears"
[Mon Mar 1 20:54:36 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Alright."
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:06 2004] : ** (5) Huerney gives her his poker face **
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:14 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Consider yourself lucky you've gotten off so lightely. You're not to leave the town until this "Arther" is captured."
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:38 2004] : (5) Huerney: "What if he skipped town already?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:43 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'That hardly seems fair'
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:45 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "But he could be anywhere buy now!"
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:50 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: by
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:52 2004] : (5) Huerney: "We have to return to Port Hoon"
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:56 2004] : (5) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [20,21] = (41)
[Mon Mar 1 20:55:58 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Or would you prefer the cells?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:56:00 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I'd say he ran during the evacuation"
[Mon Mar 1 20:56:27 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'None of my contacts knwos where he is, they think he skipped town before the final fight'
[Mon Mar 1 20:56:34 2004] : (5) Huerney: "As we said, he left before we unsummoned the devil"
[Mon Mar 1 20:56:35 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Though your arguement has merit. It is unlikely that he will be captured soon."
[Mon Mar 1 20:56:48 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "what happened to being town heros? You usually throw your saviors in jail for their methods?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:56:49 2004] : (1) Mosley: "And I imagine you have important business elsewhere."
[Mon Mar 1 20:57:09 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'We do'
[Mon Mar 1 20:57:11 2004] : (1) Mosley: "You may leave the town if you wish."
[Mon Mar 1 20:57:28 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne springs an ear at the word "contact" **
[Mon Mar 1 20:57:59 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella smiles at Ayhlanne **
[Mon Mar 1 20:58:04 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Well thank you Mosley"
[Mon Mar 1 20:58:22 2004] : ** (5) Huerney bows slightly before Mosely **
[Mon Mar 1 20:58:28 2004] : (5) Huerney: "We must be off then"
[Mon Mar 1 20:58:34 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Next time we will look harder for the runaway jeweler to save the town...who knows, we might run away ourselves"
[Mon Mar 1 20:58:47 2004] : (6) Nerin: "See you around Mosley"
[Mon Mar 1 20:58:48 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella doesn't do bowing, it looks too much like sitting down on the ground **
[Mon Mar 1 20:58:50 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne bows her head slightly and leaves **
[Mon Mar 1 20:58:54 2004] : ** (5) Huerney looks at AYhlanne **
[Mon Mar 1 20:59:06 2004] : ** (6) Nerin heads off to the stables **
[Mon Mar 1 20:59:09 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne looks back **
[Mon Mar 1 20:59:09 2004] : (5) Huerney: "What the hell does that mean?"
[Mon Mar 1 20:59:21 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows **
[Mon Mar 1 20:59:35 2004] : ** (5) Huerney heads for the stables **
[Mon Mar 1 20:59:43 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "It only means that had the jeweler been here, and had not run away, we would not have had to face this situation"
[Mon Mar 1 20:59:44 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Look... I know it isn't much, but please see to it that the jeweller gets this..." (hands over 1500 gp)
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:06 2004] : ** (1) Mosley accepts the money **
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:11 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella is flabbergasted **
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:19 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy nods and leaves quietly **
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:20 2004] : (1) Mosley: "Of course. (looking a bit stunned herself)"
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:22 2004] : ** (5) Huerney is glad he's not there to see it **
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:29 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:29 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne looks up to the ceiling again **
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:31 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:43 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne runs off to the stables following the others **
[Mon Mar 1 21:00:57 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy readies her horse **
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:15 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella is waiting by her pony **
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:17 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Bloody hell"
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:24 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "What ?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:33 2004] : ** (5) Huerney stares at Ayhlanne as she arrives **
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:40 2004] : (5) Huerney: "What??"
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:46 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Yes, what ?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:46 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'what did you tell her for?'
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:49 2004] : (5) Huerney: "If you have to ask..."
[Mon Mar 1 21:01:54 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "truth always pays off huerney"
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:01 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Pah!"
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:09 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Like it mattered here"
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:10 2004] : (6) Nerin: "By nearly getting us locked up?!?!"
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:13 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy stays quiet **
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:18 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "What, you see us investigating around and pinning it on somebody else's back ?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:26 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'She didn't even blame you'
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:27 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "YOU did say it was...Arthur"
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:31 2004] : (5) Huerney: "No, just don't say who it was"
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:39 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I was ready to say it could have been anyone else !"
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:43 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: A"Actuallly... I did..."
[Mon Mar 1 21:02:59 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Sure, but only because I didn't want them to catch Darvin"
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:12 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Look, can we leave this til we get out of the gates?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:15 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Sorry, Huerney did say that it must have been Arthur (laughs at the name) who took them"
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:26 2004] : (5) Huerney: "And we wouldn't have had to if you hadn't told her"
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:33 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Once we had broken into the house, anyone could have taken the rest of the stuff"
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:37 2004] : ** (6) Nerin swings up onto his horse, Tuh **
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:50 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Sure, I blundered a bit...
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:54 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella mounts as well **
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:56 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Are we leaving this place or not?!"
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:56 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I was in shock"
[Mon Mar 1 21:03:57 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "A bit ???"
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:06 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "that was amjor !"
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:13 2004] : (5) Huerney: "She would have said we still had the jewels!"
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:24 2004] : (5) Huerney: "So explain that to her"
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:29 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "She would have sent us on the track, we'd have passed as fools, and who knows, the guards might even have recognized us !"
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:38 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy starts for the gate **
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:39 2004] : ** (6) Nerin trots off towards the gate **
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:40 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Sure you left them, like you left the emeralds"
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:51 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "never mind, i am sorry for Arthur, but I am glad we told her"
[Mon Mar 1 21:04:54 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Whatever"
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:03 2004] : (5) Huerney: "We were home free"
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:08 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Come on Myf, let them argue"
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:18 2004] : (5) Huerney: "She even said that they thought the devil had got them"
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:29 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "My thoughts exactly Nerin"
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:31 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Can we stop playing the blame game, please?'
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:37 2004] : (5) Huerney: "So who would have been caught in that case?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'What's done is done'
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:41 2004] : ** (5) Huerney shuts up **
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:41 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I am not arguing this case Huerney, no point, I may have been wrong, but all is well that ends well"
[Mon Mar 1 21:05:55 2004] : ** (5) Huerney heads on out **
[Mon Mar 1 21:06:02 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne shuts up and heads out **
[Mon Mar 1 21:06:35 2004] : (1) Mosley: ooc er. that's it. I have nothing else planned.
[Mon Mar 1 21:06:40 2004] : (5) Huerney: CLIP CLOP
[Mon Mar 1 21:06:41 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella gets to the rear of the party **
[Mon Mar 1 21:06:59 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 21:07:10 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc /me rides towards the sunset
[Mon Mar 1 21:07:15 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc we all have warhorses now dont we (apart from Holly)
[Mon Mar 1 21:07:20 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc we're going North!
[Mon Mar 1 21:07:29 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella has a warpony **
[Mon Mar 1 21:07:33 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc I think I do
[Mon Mar 1 21:07:33 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc Just spoil a beautiful ending ;)
[Mon Mar 1 21:07:52 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc I thought we had to go South
[Mon Mar 1 21:07:53 2004] : (1) DM: ooc Um. South surely?
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:01 2004] : ** (5) Huerney looks for random wandering monsters **
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:02 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc :P @ Huerney
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:08 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:13 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc sunset is west...talk about confused
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:16 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:20 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc Err, yeah That's what I meant... South ;)
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:35 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Of course you did ;)
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:46 2004] : (1) DM: ooc that maps no good. oh well.
[Mon Mar 1 21:08:57 2004] : (1) DM: Evening draws in.
[Mon Mar 1 21:09:39 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc there's a wood about a day's ride South isn't there?
[Mon Mar 1 21:10:01 2004] : (1) DM: ooc I think some
[Mon Mar 1 21:10:04 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc then a gully that leads to the castle/fort gradually getting deeper
[Mon Mar 1 21:10:38 2004] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Mon Mar 1 21:10:41 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Wow, it's great to be out in the open again"
[Mon Mar 1 21:10:43 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy looks for a nice place to camp with TREES! :P **
[Mon Mar 1 21:10:55 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "it is indeed"
[Mon Mar 1 21:11:03 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Trees again? ;)
[Mon Mar 1 21:11:14 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc :P
[Mon Mar 1 21:11:21 2004] : (5) Huerney: "So are we going to stop and camp?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:11:24 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Much better than big towns':)
[Mon Mar 1 21:11:33 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Give it a few days of rain and wind Huerney. You'll want a nice warm bed again"
[Mon Mar 1 21:11:42 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I'm no good at finding a good site"
[Mon Mar 1 21:11:53 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I probably will Nerin"
[Mon Mar 1 21:11:53 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Mon Mar 1 21:12:06 2004] : (5) Huerney: "But after that place I'm glad to be back out here"
[Mon Mar 1 21:12:06 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Mon Mar 1 21:12:18 2004] : (1) DM: You find one of your old camp sites off the road and in the woods.
[Mon Mar 1 21:12:21 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser yielded) Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
[Mon Mar 1 21:12:23 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Mon Mar 1 21:12:24 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Aye, true enough"
[Mon Mar 1 21:12:45 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "How about right here?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:12:48 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Seems like so long since we were here, but it can't be more than a fortnight"
[Mon Mar 1 21:13:19 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc it's +4 if senser is wielded, +2 if sheathed BTW
[Mon Mar 1 21:13:23 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'And they say time flies when you're having fun'
[Mon Mar 1 21:13:30 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Seems like we spent months in the city"
[Mon Mar 1 21:13:46 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "Indeed"
[Mon Mar 1 21:13:46 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc LOL @ Nerin
[Mon Mar 1 21:14:13 2004] : (1) DM: ooc very funny.
[Mon Mar 1 21:14:31 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc, Senser is always sheathed, so I added the +2 already as a misc bonus
[Mon Mar 1 21:14:43 2004] : (1) DM: The night passes peacefully.
[Mon Mar 1 21:14:52 2004] : ** (5) Huerney tethers Horsey and sets up his tent **
[Mon Mar 1 21:14:59 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc I get it Del
[Mon Mar 1 21:15:33 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Where exactly are we heading and why?'
[Mon Mar 1 21:16:08 2004] : (5) Huerney: "We ought to go back to Port Hoon to get our rewards for sealingg the planar breach"
[Mon Mar 1 21:16:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Another reward? Lucky you'
[Mon Mar 1 21:16:42 2004] : (5) Huerney: "We can also see if they'll give us anything for that horrible old tome"
[Mon Mar 1 21:16:46 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: "We just got back in the open and you want to go to another town?" *sighs*
[Mon Mar 1 21:16:59 2004] : (5) Huerney: "At least it should be safe with them"
[Mon Mar 1 21:17:18 2004] : (5) Huerney: "It's probably a good week's travel Myf"
[Mon Mar 1 21:17:28 2004] : (6) Nerin: "and remember what Kat said"
[Mon Mar 1 21:17:30 2004] : (5) Huerney: "and we won't be staying there"
[Mon Mar 1 21:17:33 2004] : (1) DM: ooc more like 2-3 weeks I think
[Mon Mar 1 21:17:40 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 21:17:52 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 21:18:11 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Anyway... Mind if I take last watch?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:18:14 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc What season is it?
[Mon Mar 1 21:18:19 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Well, we'll see what awaits us in Port Hoon"
[Mon Mar 1 21:18:34 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I have an idea it is going to be another piece of fun"
[Mon Mar 1 21:18:35 2004] : (4) Hollyella: I'd like to have first watch
[Mon Mar 1 21:18:49 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I dont mind which one I do"
[Mon Mar 1 21:18:55 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella needs her 8 hours straight **
[Mon Mar 1 21:19:08 2004] : (5) Huerney: "We doing it in three shifts?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:19:13 2004] : ** (2) Myfanwy too **
[Mon Mar 1 21:19:52 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc divine casters just need to do their ceremony, no need for a full night's rest
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:08 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc May I remind that the night passed peacefully? ;)
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:14 2004] : (5) Huerney: LOL
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:18 2004] : ** (5) Huerney wakes up **
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:23 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:32 2004] : (5) Huerney: YAWN
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:36 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne wakes up rested **
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:38 2004] : (1) DM: Owls hoot. Wolves howl. mice scurry.
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:45 2004] : (5) Huerney: "ah a great night under the stars"
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:47 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella pours over her book during breakfast **
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:49 2004] : (5) Huerney: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [16,-2] = (14)
[Mon Mar 1 21:20:59 2004] : ** (5) Huerney even finds food for 3 people **
[Mon Mar 1 21:21:08 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: ooc Kid just closed his pc again *sigh* oprg will die on me in a min :( I'll be back
[Mon Mar 1 21:21:23 2004] : (1) DM: PAUSE
[Mon Mar 1 21:21:23 2004] : ** (6) Nerin gets up, stretches, and checks on the horses **
[Mon Mar 1 21:21:31 2004] : (2) Myfanwy: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Mar 1 21:21:31 2004] : (2) Myfanwy (exit): 21:21
[Mon Mar 1 21:22:31 2004] : (7) Myfanwy (enter): 21:22
[Mon Mar 1 21:22:36 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc wb
[Mon Mar 1 21:22:41 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc wb :)
[Mon Mar 1 21:22:51 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc sorry 'bout that, he's as forgetful as me :(
[Mon Mar 1 21:22:53 2004] : (1) DM: ooc windows connection sharing must be a bit sucky
[Mon Mar 1 21:22:59 2004] : ** (5) Huerney offers up the bits of food he's managed to get **
[Mon Mar 1 21:23:01 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc :P
[Mon Mar 1 21:23:38 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Rabbit anyone?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:23:54 2004] : ** (5) Huerney turns to Ayhlanne... **
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:02 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Sure, thank you"
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:08 2004] : (5) Huerney: "look sorry about being angry yesterday"...
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:09 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Oh, I'll take some if its going"
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:20 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Thanks Huerney, if you have enough..."
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:21 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Let's just not speak about it again"
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:28 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "it's ok, i just did not know how to get out of it otherwise"
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:31 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "no problem"
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:42 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Err, enough for everyone to have a little bit"
[Mon Mar 1 21:24:50 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Thank you' absentminded
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:00 2004] : (5) Huerney: "My skills aren't great when it comes to the great outdoors"
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:08 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy goes to have a look for additional food, berries and stuff :P **
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:09 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:18 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc collected enough food for 3 people
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:19 2004] : (6) Nerin: "You ok Hollyella?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:23 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: I was too tired to put up a snare, should have done it, msorry"
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:48 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "let me go and see what I can do"
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:50 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'I'm fine, just need to concentrate for a bit' :)
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:58 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne runs off away **
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:58 2004] : (5) Huerney: "It's OK, can't you find some roots or something?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:58 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella returns to her book **
[Mon Mar 1 21:25:59 2004] : (6) Nerin: "OK, sorry"
[Mon Mar 1 21:26:00 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Mon Mar 1 21:26:46 2004] : ** (5) Huerney sings for a bit after eating breakfast **
[Mon Mar 1 21:26:50 2004] : (1) DM: Heading on South?
[Mon Mar 1 21:27:03 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne comes back with a few berries and things ot eat **
[Mon Mar 1 21:27:06 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella closes her book and is ready to go **
[Mon Mar 1 21:27:08 2004] : (5) Huerney: : Perform skill check (Masterwork Lute) [1d20+21] -> [5,21] = (26)
[Mon Mar 1 21:27:15 2004] : ** (6) Nerin is ready **
[Mon Mar 1 21:27:17 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne is ready to go as well **
[Mon Mar 1 21:27:20 2004] : (5) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Eagle's Splendor ( level 2, "Increases Charisma by 1d4+1.==> [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)" )
[Mon Mar 1 21:27:22 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy gets ready to go **
[Mon Mar 1 21:28:00 2004] : ** (5) Huerney mounts up after stowing his gear on Horsey **
[Mon Mar 1 21:29:00 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne heads South **
[Mon Mar 1 21:29:00 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Let's be off then"
[Mon Mar 1 21:29:18 2004] : (1) DM: Just going along the road I assume?
[Mon Mar 1 21:29:18 2004] : ** (6) Nerin mounts up on Tuh **
[Mon Mar 1 21:29:28 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc cute :P
[Mon Mar 1 21:29:30 2004] : (6) Nerin: Lead on
[Mon Mar 1 21:29:54 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc I guess, although we came north in the gully
[Mon Mar 1 21:29:57 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows **
[Mon Mar 1 21:30:07 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Mar 1 21:30:16 2004] : ** (6) Nerin follows **
[Mon Mar 1 21:30:55 2004] : ** (5) Huerney looks lost **
[Mon Mar 1 21:30:55 2004] : (1) DM: You ride on for two days past the fort and into the pass climbing higher into the rocky mountains.
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:00 2004] : (1) DM: It starts to rain.
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:03 2004] : (1) DM: Heavily
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:12 2004] : (1) DM: You're all soaked.
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:13 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Ooh, we killed those clerics near here"
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:21 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Brrrrr"
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:26 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Shall we find shelter ?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:31 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'You killed clerics? Why?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:37 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "We're going to be soaked to the bone if we don't "
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:43 2004] : (5) Huerney: "It might be an idea"
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:53 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Mon Mar 1 21:31:53 2004] : (5) Huerney: "They were going to kill us"
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:02 2004] : (5) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:04 2004] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:09 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:10 2004] : (1) DM: You manage to find a overhang that provides a bit of shelter.
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:10 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'I see. Why did they want you dead?'
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:12 2004] : ** (5) Huerney looks for an area of shelter **
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:26 2004] : (5) Huerney: "This happened last time up here too"
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:43 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella dismounts and dries her pony as best as she can' **
[Mon Mar 1 21:32:46 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy dismounts and starts drying off Rhys **
[Mon Mar 1 21:33:04 2004] : ** (5) Huerney dismounts and tries to ensure horsey is dry and groomed **
[Mon Mar 1 21:33:17 2004] : ** (6) Nerin does his best to see to his horse **
[Mon Mar 1 21:33:22 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella 's cat is looking miserable **
[Mon Mar 1 21:33:30 2004] : (1) DM: Nerin, make a spot check.
[Mon Mar 1 21:33:41 2004] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Mon Mar 1 21:33:43 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne dismounts **
[Mon Mar 1 21:33:44 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc I can just see a drowned looking cat too
[Mon Mar 1 21:34:12 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella picks up her cat and puts it in her cloths to warm **
[Mon Mar 1 21:34:53 2004] : (1) DM: I guess you're all looking out at the rain and feeling miserable?
[Mon Mar 1 21:34:53 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc not happy bout that spot check :(
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:04 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc very :P
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:07 2004] : (4) Hollyella: More or less, yes
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:10 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne is trying to spot Ananiel **
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:18 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne is not feeling miserable **
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:34 2004] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:38 2004] : (5) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [4,-2] = (2)
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:39 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:40 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Anwen: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:40 2004] : (6) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:45 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc ffs!!!
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:48 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Bloody rain"
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:52 2004] : (1) DM: *drumming of rain*
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:55 2004] : (1) DM: Spot checks
[Mon Mar 1 21:35:58 2004] : (6) Nerin: sniff
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:01 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:03 2004] : (5) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:03 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:04 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Anwen: Spot skill Check [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:04 2004] : (6) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:05 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser yielded) Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24)
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:24 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc mine is 16
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:35 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc forgot to remove the modifier for senser
[Mon Mar 1 21:36:54 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Bad Craig, bad ;)
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:06 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Hey !
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:24 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne jumps and runs to the clliff side **
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:26 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Hi"
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:31 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: What the hell !
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:37 2004] : (5) Huerney: "oh, sorry"
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:38 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: I saw something vcoming out of here
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:41 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy stares at Ayhlanne running and yelling **
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:42 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne points at the wall **
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:49 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows Ayhlanne **
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:51 2004] : (5) Huerney: "WHat is it? Out of where?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:56 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Anyone missing anything ?
[Mon Mar 1 21:37:59 2004] : ** (6) Nerin looks round **
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:02 2004] : (4) Hollyella: What did you see?
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:03 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Where?!?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:03 2004] : (5) Huerney: What?
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:03 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: It snatched a bag
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:08 2004] : (5) Huerney: I dunno
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:13 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne checks her own bags **
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:14 2004] : ** (6) Nerin grabs his hammer **
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:15 2004] : (1) DM: A crack has open in the rock at the back.
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:19 2004] : (1) DM: Like a door.
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:23 2004] : ** (5) Huerney checks his bags **
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:28 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne unshethes her swords **
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:31 2004] : (1) DM: A saddlebag is disappearing insided.
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:32 2004] : (6) Nerin: "What the hell is that?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:36 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc +a
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:39 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella looks at her belongings **
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:44 2004] : (1) DM: [1d5] -> [4] = (4)
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:46 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy checks her belongings **
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:51 2004] : ** (6) Nerin runs forward and tries to grab the bag **
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:58 2004] : (1) DM: Looks like it's one of yours Nerin.
[Mon Mar 1 21:38:59 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Follow that bag!"
[Mon Mar 1 21:39:06 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 21:39:09 2004] : (1) DM: Make a dex check Nerin.
[Mon Mar 1 21:39:13 2004] : (6) Nerin: Dex check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Mon Mar 1 21:39:23 2004] : ** (5) Huerney stabs his rapier into the bag if poss **
[Mon Mar 1 21:39:48 2004] : (1) DM: You grab at it but the clawed arm snatches it away. The door slams shut.
[Mon Mar 1 21:39:53 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne sticks her sword into the arm **
[Mon Mar 1 21:39:55 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc probably not as it's currently sheathed
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:02 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:07 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella checks the door **
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:09 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: and only hits the rock
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:12 2004] : (5) Huerney: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:27 2004] : (5) Huerney: THere must be a door here
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:28 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Thats was my bag!"
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:28 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "What was *that*???"
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:28 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc Taking 20
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:33 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Nerin, that would be a stone job for you"
[Mon Mar 1 21:40:43 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I don't know Myf, it looked green"
[Mon Mar 1 21:41:12 2004] : ** (6) Nerin looks at the 'wall' carefully **
[Mon Mar 1 21:41:49 2004] : (5) Huerney: "He may be better with stone, but he may not have the best eyes for the job still"
[Mon Mar 1 21:41:49 2004] : (6) Nerin: any signs DM?
[Mon Mar 1 21:41:50 2004] : (1) DM: You eventually find a small hidden lever cunning disguised as a rock.
[Mon Mar 1 21:42:09 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Stand back'
[Mon Mar 1 21:42:14 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Will Anwen guard the horses?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:42:17 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella pulls the lever **
[Mon Mar 1 21:42:19 2004] : ** (6) Nerin stands back, with hammer poised to strike **
[Mon Mar 1 21:42:27 2004] : ** (5) Huerney steps back **
[Mon Mar 1 21:42:54 2004] : (1) DM: The door swings open inwards.
[Mon Mar 1 21:43:06 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella looks in **
[Mon Mar 1 21:43:09 2004] : ** (5) Huerney draws his rapier and puts his shield on his arm **
[Mon Mar 1 21:43:11 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Mon Mar 1 21:43:19 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne readies her swords **
[Mon Mar 1 21:43:25 2004] : ** (6) Nerin peers in **
[Mon Mar 1 21:43:28 2004] : ** (5) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) for 3 hours) **
[Mon Mar 1 21:43:29 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Spot (+2 if Senser yielded) Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Mon Mar 1 21:43:52 2004] : (1) DM: Inside is dark. The passageway has hewn walls and heads off into the dark. It's about 2 m high and about 1.5 m wide.
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:07 2004] : (6) Nerin: "What have we here"
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:08 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Someone should stay with the horses and the rest of the bags I suppose... Might as well be me"
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:16 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "hmmm, one at the time I guess"
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:16 2004] : (1) DM: You don't see anything inside.
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:21 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Stay here for a moment'I'll go in to check'
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:23 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Won't Anwen guard the horses?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:27 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Me first then"
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:37 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ok, Holly, Nerin, then me ?
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:54 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I can't see in there anyway without a light"
[Mon Mar 1 21:44:57 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella goes in **
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:02 2004] : ** (6) Nerin follows **
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:04 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:04 2004] : (1) DM: ooc if you hadn't taken 20 on the search you may well have caught the thief in the passageway.
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:09 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:09 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne follows" **
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:20 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc Hollyella did didn't she?
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:27 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc I hat my dice :(
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:30 2004] : (4) Hollyella: hate
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:31 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Anwen isn't yet fully trained to guard, won't be long tho"
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:35 2004] : ** (5) Huerney grabs a rock **
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:44 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Hey guys"
[Mon Mar 1 21:45:50 2004] : (5) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Mon Mar 1 21:46:15 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Hollyella Magaga Laughshield Tried to cast Mage Armor but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Mon Mar 1 21:46:17 2004] : ** (5) Huerney casts it on a rock, then drops it in his pocket **
[Mon Mar 1 21:46:22 2004] : (6) Nerin: "All that'll do is tell him we're coming"
[Mon Mar 1 21:46:32 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Hollyella Magaga Laughshield Tried to cast Mage Armor but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Mon Mar 1 21:46:51 2004] : (5) Huerney: "You can throw this deeper into the tunnel if you think you have found them"
[Mon Mar 1 21:46:58 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc What the ... Shouldn't I get more spells with refresh spells?
[Mon Mar 1 21:47:18 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Good idea Huerney"
[Mon Mar 1 21:47:19 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc yes
[Mon Mar 1 21:47:32 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Though I'll be able to see him anyway"
[Mon Mar 1 21:47:38 2004] : ** (5) Huerney gives the rock to Nerin then hangs out at the back **
[Mon Mar 1 21:47:47 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Right, lets move"
[Mon Mar 1 21:47:52 2004] : (5) Huerney: "You'll know where to throw it then"
[Mon Mar 1 21:48:04 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy stays with the horses and gear **
[Mon Mar 1 21:48:10 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc I should be able to cast mage armor, but I can't seem to :(
[Mon Mar 1 21:48:15 2004] : ** (6) Nerin hefts shield and hammer... **
[Mon Mar 1 21:48:19 2004] : (1) DM: You here the tramp of booted feet from further up the corridor.
[Mon Mar 1 21:48:26 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc forget about orpg for spells
[Mon Mar 1 21:48:27 2004] : (6) Nerin: "no hands to throw it with though"
[Mon Mar 1 21:48:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL@Nerin
[Mon Mar 1 21:48:47 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Right, lets move"
[Mon Mar 1 21:49:12 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne moves **
[Mon Mar 1 21:49:21 2004] : ** (5) Huerney follows **
[Mon Mar 1 21:49:24 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella takes up the rear **
[Mon Mar 1 21:49:38 2004] : ** (6) Nerin runs off into the corridor **
[Mon Mar 1 21:49:42 2004] : ** (5) Huerney holds onto Nerin's shoulder **
[Mon Mar 1 21:49:46 2004] : (1) DM: A pair of dwarfs round a corner and halt when they spot you.
[Mon Mar 1 21:49:49 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne follows Nerin **
[Mon Mar 1 21:50:00 2004] : ** (5) Huerney is stranded when Nerin runs off **
[Mon Mar 1 21:50:01 2004] : ** (6) Nerin skids to a halt **
[Mon Mar 1 21:50:15 2004] : (5) Huerney: whisper"bugger"
[Mon Mar 1 21:50:17 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Halt!" (brandishes a wicked looking ax."
[Mon Mar 1 21:50:29 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Who are you?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:50:29 2004] : (4) Hollyella: 'Who goes there?'
[Mon Mar 1 21:50:34 2004] : (5) Huerney: whisper to Holly "Can you see down here?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:50:53 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc :P
[Mon Mar 1 21:51:02 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "You Dwarf. You're not of Clan Shale. What are you doing in our tunnels."
[Mon Mar 1 21:51:20 2004] : (4) Hollyella: To Huerny: I can see quit enough, thank you
[Mon Mar 1 21:51:28 2004] : (6) Nerin: "We were sheltering in the cave when something reached out and grabbed a saddlebag from us"
[Mon Mar 1 21:51:29 2004] : (4) Hollyella: quite
[Mon Mar 1 21:51:50 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Hurmph. Green was it?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:51:53 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Have you any idea what it was"
[Mon Mar 1 21:51:56 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne halts a bit away from the whole scene **
[Mon Mar 1 21:51:59 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Aye we think it was"
[Mon Mar 1 21:52:16 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc damn Golum
[Mon Mar 1 21:52:35 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: (relaxes) "Bah. Damned creatures."
[Mon Mar 1 21:52:36 2004] : (5) Huerney: Whisper "I can't see in pitch black, I think that's an unusual trait for gnomes too isn't it?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:52:47 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Been tracking them for hours."
[Mon Mar 1 21:52:56 2004] : (6) Nerin: "What are they?"
[Mon Mar 1 21:53:05 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Just a sec"
[Mon Mar 1 21:53:09 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: ooc not sure. flicking though MM.
[Mon Mar 1 21:53:17 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 21:53:19 2004] : ** (6) Nerin tosses the stone back up the tunnel towards the blind crew **
[Mon Mar 1 21:53:23 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 21:53:33 2004] : ** (6) Nerin turns back to the flicking dwarf **
[Mon Mar 1 21:54:02 2004] : ** (5) Huerney picks up the stome and holds it in his shield hand **
[Mon Mar 1 21:54:06 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc/me is not blind, just almost blind
[Mon Mar 1 21:54:13 2004] : ** (5) Huerney wanders up the the others **
[Mon Mar 1 21:54:24 2004] : (5) Huerney: ooc stone
[Mon Mar 1 21:54:46 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella follows Huerny, but not too close **
[Mon Mar 1 21:55:58 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I hope Myf's OK out there..."
[Mon Mar 1 21:56:09 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne follows **
[Mon Mar 1 21:56:27 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: ooc bah. gonna have to be boring orcs.
[Mon Mar 1 21:56:30 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy is keeping an eye out for green bag-snatchers :P **
[Mon Mar 1 21:56:36 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc boooo
[Mon Mar 1 21:56:52 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Why shouldn't she be? She's got a big wolf th scare anyone of
[Mon Mar 1 21:56:53 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: (spits) "Orcs! Raided out town. A band of them."
[Mon Mar 1 21:57:07 2004] : ** (6) Nerin spits **
[Mon Mar 1 21:57:19 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Are they giving you a lot of trouble?
[Mon Mar 1 21:58:12 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Not real trouble. Just the occasional raid how and again."
[Mon Mar 1 21:58:29 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Are you trying to hunt them down"
[Mon Mar 1 21:59:10 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Yes! Time we put an end to it."
[Mon Mar 1 21:59:19 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Everybody has to live, even orcs
[Mon Mar 1 21:59:27 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Its always a good time to hunt Orcs"
[Mon Mar 1 21:59:38 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: (glares at Hollyella)
[Mon Mar 1 21:59:51 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella shrugs **
[Mon Mar 1 21:59:51 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Can we help ?
[Mon Mar 1 22:00:01 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I don't think I've ever met an Orc"
[Mon Mar 1 22:00:16 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Or should I say encountered"
[Mon Mar 1 22:00:23 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Doubt it. You don't know these tunnels like we do."
[Mon Mar 1 22:00:47 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "They must have doubled back and taken the other fork."
[Mon Mar 1 22:00:57 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Dammit!"
[Mon Mar 1 22:01:09 2004] : (4) Hollyella: I do know my way around tunnels, actually
[Mon Mar 1 22:01:21 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "I can just follow"
[Mon Mar 1 22:01:23 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Hurmph"
[Mon Mar 1 22:01:41 2004] : (6) Nerin: "they took my saddlebag"
[Mon Mar 1 22:01:59 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Yes,we've got to have that back
[Mon Mar 1 22:02:38 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I'm not a great deal of use in here, maybe I should look after the horses and send Myf in. She can see better than me"
[Mon Mar 1 22:02:52 2004] : ** (5) Huerney wanders back to Myfanwy **
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:00 2004] : (6) Nerin: "your choice Huerney"
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:19 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: "Hrm. Tell you what. You go village and we'll fetch it for you. Take the 2nd Left, 3rd right, straight, through an arch, left, left again, cross the river follow it downstream and left thnen it'll be straight ahead."
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:25 2004] : (4) Hollyella: So where would they have gone then?
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:25 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: Int checks.
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:33 2004] : (6) Nerin: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:41 2004] : (5) Huerney: "Hi Myf, you want to join them in there?"
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:47 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc shit roll central tonight
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:49 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:51 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:54 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "What's happening?"
[Mon Mar 1 22:03:55 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I'll stay out here with the animals"
[Mon Mar 1 22:04:14 2004] : (5) Huerney: "I think there's orcs in there or something"
[Mon Mar 1 22:04:34 2004] : (5) Huerney: "But I can't see without using a light, and that makes us a target"
[Mon Mar 1 22:04:47 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Hmmm... Okay... But I'll leave Anwen to help you, I don't think she'd like it in there"
[Mon Mar 1 22:04:48 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: Nerin and Holly you don't quite follow the instructions.
[Mon Mar 1 22:04:58 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: Ayhlanne, you think you've got them tight.
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:04 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy goes to find the others **
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:08 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ok, got that
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:13 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: shall we go ?
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:24 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Yes, let's
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:27 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: The two dwarfs turn and head the other way.
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:28 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "Maybe we should tell Myfanwy and Huerney ?"
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:30 2004] : ** (5) Huerney waits **
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:31 2004] : (6) Nerin: "ummmm, yeeeah, lets go"
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:41 2004] : (1) Lead Dwarf: (chuckle) "Stupid orcs! It's a dead end."
[Mon Mar 1 22:05:54 2004] : ** (6) Nerin looks a little puzzled **
[Mon Mar 1 22:06:03 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella is feeling a bit stupid today and decides to just follow Ayhlanne (and to scatter breadcrumbs on the way in) **
[Mon Mar 1 22:06:09 2004] : (1) DM: The tunnels are completely dark.
[Mon Mar 1 22:06:30 2004] : (1) DM: Those with low-light vision only are blind.
[Mon Mar 1 22:06:37 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne follows the instructions **
[Mon Mar 1 22:06:38 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella ligths a lantern **
[Mon Mar 1 22:06:47 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne lights a torch **
[Mon Mar 1 22:06:48 2004] : ** (6) Nerin can see fine **
[Mon Mar 1 22:07:00 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy follows the light **
[Mon Mar 1 22:07:53 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella extinguishes the lantern to save oil **
[Mon Mar 1 22:07:54 2004] : ** (6) Nerin heads back out to the cave **
[Mon Mar 1 22:08:36 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne keeps Senser in hand and holds Drinker **
[Mon Mar 1 22:08:45 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: sheathes Drinker even
[Mon Mar 1 22:09:02 2004] : (4) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Mar 1 22:09:10 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne hesitates once or twice but goes on **
[Mon Mar 1 22:09:18 2004] : ** (5) Huerney pats the horses **
[Mon Mar 1 22:09:48 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc river yet ?
[Mon Mar 1 22:10:36 2004] : ** (5) Huerney keeps an eye out down the tunnel **
[Mon Mar 1 22:10:47 2004] : (1) DM: Yep. You reach the village eventually.
[Mon Mar 1 22:11:33 2004] : ** (5) Huerney enters the tunnel a bit and throws the rock into where it gets dark, then walks back to the animals **
[Mon Mar 1 22:11:51 2004] : (6) Nerin: "I'm glad you followed those instructions Ahylanne"
[Mon Mar 1 22:12:10 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: So am I
[Mon Mar 1 22:12:15 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc any light haround ?
[Mon Mar 1 22:12:22 2004] : (1) Dwarf Leader: A dwarfs comes out to greet you.
[Mon Mar 1 22:12:30 2004] : (1) Dwarf Leader: There are lights in the village.
[Mon Mar 1 22:12:38 2004] : ** (6) Nerin steps forward **
[Mon Mar 1 22:12:39 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne puts her torch out **
[Mon Mar 1 22:12:47 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne steps backward **
[Mon Mar 1 22:12:49 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Greetings"
[Mon Mar 1 22:13:08 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy nods at the dwarf **
[Mon Mar 1 22:13:23 2004] : (1) Dwarf Leader: "What brings you to the home of Clan Shale?"
[Mon Mar 1 22:13:25 2004] : ** (3) Ayhlanne nods as well **
[Mon Mar 1 22:13:28 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Greetings
[Mon Mar 1 22:13:50 2004] : (4) Hollyella: A little problem with a green friend
[Mon Mar 1 22:13:55 2004] : (6) Nerin: "We met two of your clan in a tunnel a distance back"
[Mon Mar 1 22:14:11 2004] : (1) Dwarf Leader: "Ah. Have the found the trail of the orcs?"
[Mon Mar 1 22:14:16 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Seems a couple of Orcs have stolen my saddlebag
[Mon Mar 1 22:14:37 2004] : (6) Nerin: "They seemed quite confident when we left them"
[Mon Mar 1 22:15:01 2004] : (6) Nerin: "We were directed here. Told us they would return with my bag"
[Mon Mar 1 22:15:40 2004] : (1) Dwarf Leader: "Oh. Victims of the orcs too. Welcome, welcome. Come, sit and join me in a drink."
[Mon Mar 1 22:15:49 2004] : (4) Hollyella: They said something about the orcs doubling up and running into a dead end
[Mon Mar 1 22:16:07 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Ahh, a fine welcome indeed"
[Mon Mar 1 22:16:10 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: indeed they did
[Mon Mar 1 22:16:39 2004] : (4) Hollyella: Your hospitality is greatly appreciated
[Mon Mar 1 22:16:39 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: "We entered from under the cliff, think you gcould give me directiosn fto go back ? We left friends there"
[Mon Mar 1 22:16:46 2004] : (1) Dwarf Leader: He gestures to a fireplace and some stools and produces a flask of liquor and some glasses.
[Mon Mar 1 22:16:54 2004] : (3) Ayhlanne: ooc GET A KEYBOARD DAMMIT
[Mon Mar 1 22:17:02 2004] : (6) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Mar 1 22:17:37 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy stands in front of the fire, hoping to dry her clothes a bit **
[Mon Mar 1 22:17:46 2004] : ** (6) Nerin removes his heavy gear and takes a stool **
[Mon Mar 1 22:18:17 2004] : ** (4) Hollyella sits down for a drink and talks with the dwarves about anything ane everything **
[Mon Mar 1 22:18:17 2004] : (6) Nerin: "Aaaahhhhhh, thats good. The rain gets in everywhere doesn't it"
[Mon Mar 1 22:18:31 2004] : (1) Dwarf Leader: The dwarven drink is dangerously strong...
[Mon Mar 1 22:18:50 2004] : (1) Dwarf Leader: GAME END.