Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 23 February 2004

[Mon Feb 23 19:17:09 2004] : (2) Mosely: GAME START
[Mon Feb 23 19:17:19 2004] : (2) Mosely: "Bloody hell! That's the Duke! What have you done with him!"
[Mon Feb 23 19:17:42 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "We found him like this! We didn't do anything!"
[Mon Feb 23 19:17:50 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Can you help him?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:17:58 2004] : (4) Nerin: "We saved his damn life!"
[Mon Feb 23 19:18:01 2004] : ** (1) Huerney makes his way back to the barracks after finding himelf seperated from the others **
[Mon Feb 23 19:18:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: "What there is of it anyway"
[Mon Feb 23 19:18:14 2004] : (2) Mosely: "Found him? Where? And why does he have that crown on his head?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:18:31 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy takes off crown **
[Mon Feb 23 19:18:35 2004] : (4) Nerin: "We made our way into the Castle and found him in the dungoens"
[Mon Feb 23 19:18:41 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Oops, sorry, ewe were in a hurry..."
[Mon Feb 23 19:18:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: "He was chained up and gibbering"
[Mon Feb 23 19:19:15 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Seems to have lost his mind too..."
[Mon Feb 23 19:19:23 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I reckon whatever is up there has been torturing him for fun"
[Mon Feb 23 19:19:25 2004] : (2) Mosely: "Hmmm. Better have one of the wizards take a look at him."
[Mon Feb 23 19:19:50 2004] : (2) Mosely: She claps her hands and a soldier enters. Intructions are given and the duke is led away.
[Mon Feb 23 19:20:15 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "We would very much like to talk to him if.... when he gets better"
[Mon Feb 23 19:20:25 2004] : (2) Mosely: "Did you learn any useful intelligence?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:20:53 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks at Myf **
[Mon Feb 23 19:21:30 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Well.... It seems the creature responsible for all this resides there...."
[Mon Feb 23 19:21:31 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Umm, well... When we found the Duke we thought it best to bring him back"
[Mon Feb 23 19:21:47 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "The duke kept calling it Him and also mentioned a Her..."
[Mon Feb 23 19:22:07 2004] : (2) Mosely: "Hmm. Interesting. We will have to see what the duke can tell us later."
[Mon Feb 23 19:22:16 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Oh, and that they're all devils there *sigh*"
[Mon Feb 23 19:22:47 2004] : (2) Mosely: "As I understand it the rest of your team is waiting at the barricades with the wizards and siege equipment you requested."
[Mon Feb 23 19:22:49 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "How long will it take till the duke is ummm.... himself again?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:23:18 2004] : (2) Mosely: "No idea."
[Mon Feb 23 19:23:18 2004] : ** (4) Nerin nods and heads off towards the barricades **
[Mon Feb 23 19:23:29 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Look I told you they went towards the castle, AYhlanne, why would you have us search the docks again?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:23:39 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Okay, thank you anyway. I better be off too"
[Mon Feb 23 19:23:46 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy nods and leaves **
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Come Huerney, I turn around for a minute, and we lose them
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: give me a break, you have no copncentration at all
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:22 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy runs to catch up with Nerin **
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:22 2004] : ** (4) Nerin approaches and hears the conversation **
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:33 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Well you know I'm practically blind, you're supposed to be goot at these things"
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:38 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: And I'd rather stay outside anyway
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:39 2004] : (4) Nerin: "You lose us???? You two just vanished without a word"
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:48 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: We did ?
[Mon Feb 23 19:24:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Hmmm, strange, I thought you people did
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:19 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: oh well, good to see you again
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: any good news ?
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:24 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Anyway, at least we have a plan, I hope you can pull it off Darvin"
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Found the beast ? kille it ?
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:29 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Hmph. Anyway. while you two were galivanting off, Myf and I rescued the Duke"
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:31 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Same to you guys *smiles*
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:37 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Killed it ? even"
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, where's Darvin?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:45 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Is Darvin not with you?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Rescued the Duke ?
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:52 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "He isn't with you?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:25:54 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: No he is not
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:01 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Just us two"
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Unless he disappeared too and weill reappear in a second or two"
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:19 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He does that a lot"
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:21 2004] : (1) Huerney: "You rescued the duke?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:28 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "He'll fall down a tree again someday I reckon ;)"
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:30 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Yeah"
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:32 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Rescued the Duke ?, Florin ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Galvanating? I know little of alchemy"
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:40 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks rather smug **
[Mon Feb 23 19:26:41 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "What was left of the duke that is..."
[Mon Feb 23 19:27:04 2004] : ** (1) Huerney smiles **
[Mon Feb 23 19:27:26 2004] : ** (4) Nerin rolls his eyes at Huerneys comment **
[Mon Feb 23 19:27:31 2004] : (4) Nerin: "We found our way through the secret passage into the dungeons"
[Mon Feb 23 19:27:46 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Oh, and we found a few bits and pieces that could do with some identifying if anyone cares"
[Mon Feb 23 19:27:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Left of the Duke ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:27:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Found him chained up, gibbering"
[Mon Feb 23 19:27:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: "So you found the passage, honestly, and we just wandered around looking for you"
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:01 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Lost his mind"
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:04 2004] : (1) Huerney: "No wonder we didn't find you"
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:07 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella approaches the group, making sure she's heard **
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "indeed"
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:13 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:19 2004] : ** (4) Nerin makes a circly motion beside his head **
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:21 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Well met"
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:23 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne mutters to herself **
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:31 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy jumps **
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:32 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I will be more careful next time"
[Mon Feb 23 19:28:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err? Are we?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:29:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Errrr..; Hello...I guess"
[Mon Feb 23 19:29:03 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks the stranger up and down **
[Mon Feb 23 19:29:06 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Well met to you too errr..."
[Mon Feb 23 19:29:10 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella is a gnome woman, wearing a leaterh armour and is followed by a cat **
[Mon Feb 23 19:29:28 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "My name is Hollyella"
[Mon Feb 23 19:29:29 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Oh, not a cat again..."
[Mon Feb 23 19:29:41 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy looks at the cat and thinks of Darvin **
[Mon Feb 23 19:29:54 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "What could be wrong with cats? " :)
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:00 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks down, then down again **
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:07 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:08 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I don't trust their masters"
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:08 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:16 2004] : ** (1) Huerney thinks of yellow brick roads **
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:28 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "I'm sorry to hear thatm but I suppose you have reason"
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "no offence intended"
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:40 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "SDid you want something miss?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:30:45 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "None taken, as yet"
[Mon Feb 23 19:31:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I do, sorry for the bluntness, the day...the week even, has been ...well, weird enough I guess"
[Mon Feb 23 19:31:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "My name is Ayhlanne Selveneye"
[Mon Feb 23 19:31:20 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne extends her hand **
[Mon Feb 23 19:31:20 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "I heard you were doing something interesting here, and I came to see if I could help you"
[Mon Feb 23 19:31:26 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "what brings you here ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:31:38 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "interesting ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:31:40 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Curiosity brings me here
[Mon Feb 23 19:31:59 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Careful with the cat then"
[Mon Feb 23 19:32:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Is that what the rumors say ? You'd have thought...'dangerous, or heroic, or foolish, but 'interesting '?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:32:14 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 19:32:18 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne grins at Huerney **
[Mon Feb 23 19:32:21 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Life is too long to just be endured, always look for new experciences"
[Mon Feb 23 19:32:31 2004] : (6) Hollyella: :)
[Mon Feb 23 19:32:46 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Strange places to look for them I'd say"
[Mon Feb 23 19:32:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Well, its certainly not dull around here"
[Mon Feb 23 19:32:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "well, Holly...whatever, welcome to new experiences"
[Mon Feb 23 19:33:05 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Thank you" :)
[Mon Feb 23 19:33:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "In this town beasts appear, people disappear without a word, secret passages open, Dukes are found almost dead"
[Mon Feb 23 19:33:27 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Yeah, if trying to un-summon a Tanar'ri is a new experience, you are welcome to help us!"
[Mon Feb 23 19:33:34 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Can I ask you what exactly you're planning to do here"
[Mon Feb 23 19:33:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "talk about new" *sighs*
[Mon Feb 23 19:33:46 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "And guards a killed with tankards in their mouths! *shudder*"
[Mon Feb 23 19:33:49 2004] : (4) Nerin: "and there're flesh eating bugs about too"
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "*I* am not planning anything anymore, I'll leave it to the brainy ones"
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:03 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Don't remind me please"
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:05 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "I have missed all that?":(
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:14 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks at Nerin and Myf not knowing what they are on about **
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:26 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "flesh eating bugs !?!? Oi, I don't think I want to know about this"
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:35 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I'll tell you later, Huerney"
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:39 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Missed? Missed?! I'll be sure to bring you a worm next time I find one"
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Still, the beg red guy must be a new experience"
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:54 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Lets just say I'm no surgeon"
[Mon Feb 23 19:34:58 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "What big red guy is that?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:03 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: A man in robes walk up to your group.
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:09 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "*ahem*"
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:12 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks over at Myfs arm **
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:19 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Yes?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:21 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "You did very well Nerin and I'm grateful for your help" *smiles big*
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:24 2004] : (1) Huerney: "The Tanar-ri I just mentioned, taken up residence in the palace so we hear"
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:25 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Popular today, aren't we"
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:31 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "Dalon at your service. What exactly is it your require of us?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:35:41 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, who is us?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:36:15 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "My team of wizards. We have be detailed to assist by lieutenant Mosely."
[Mon Feb 23 19:36:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "ah"
[Mon Feb 23 19:36:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "oh"
[Mon Feb 23 19:36:31 2004] : ** (1) Huerney wishes the plan maker was here **
[Mon Feb 23 19:36:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "anyone called "bait" in your group ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:36:37 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: He indicates 3 more wizards standing next to some impressive siege equipment.
[Mon Feb 23 19:36:54 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Something about a haste spell on a person being bait Huerney?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:36:56 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "Er. I do hope that won't be your requirement..."
[Mon Feb 23 19:37:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I beleve we wished the ballista projectiles enchanted for a start"
[Mon Feb 23 19:37:20 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks about hoping someone else will do the explaining **
[Mon Feb 23 19:37:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "No, sorry, I am just trying to get my brains together, does not seem to be very successful either"
[Mon Feb 23 19:37:41 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: The wizard makes a note on a clipboard.
[Mon Feb 23 19:37:44 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks up to the sky in search of Anniel **
[Mon Feb 23 19:37:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: "And the bait needs something like a mirror image"
[Mon Feb 23 19:37:56 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: *scribble*
[Mon Feb 23 19:38:01 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 19:38:20 2004] : (4) Nerin: "And they'll need to be quick"
[Mon Feb 23 19:38:22 2004] : (1) Huerney: "And a stoneskin if possible"
[Mon Feb 23 19:38:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "all in all, if you could make the bait near invincible, we'd very much appreciate that"
[Mon Feb 23 19:38:51 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Mon Feb 23 19:38:55 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "That can be arranged."
[Mon Feb 23 19:39:04 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "And a name....? Who will be bait???"
[Mon Feb 23 19:39:20 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "Though of course most of the enchantments will only last a matter of 10s of minutes."
[Mon Feb 23 19:39:20 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "I still think it's a crazy and dangerous plan!"
[Mon Feb 23 19:39:30 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks around **
[Mon Feb 23 19:39:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Well I'm the only one in our group who can cast mirror image, and it's a personal spell"
[Mon Feb 23 19:39:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "are you fast ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:39:58 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Only 10 minutes? That doesn't give us a lot of time"
[Mon Feb 23 19:40:10 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err not greatly fast"
[Mon Feb 23 19:40:22 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "May I suggest a haste potion?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:40:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: "But in light armour I'm as fast as everyone else of my size category in this universe " :P
[Mon Feb 23 19:40:52 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Remember Huerney, you'll be the one doing the unsummoning"
[Mon Feb 23 19:40:57 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "Alternatively there's the trivial spell Expeditious retreat".
[Mon Feb 23 19:41:17 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Sure Nerin, I don't want to be the bait either!
[Mon Feb 23 19:41:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ah"
[Mon Feb 23 19:41:32 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Expeditious retreat, that sounds good"
[Mon Feb 23 19:41:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: "It's not one I know"
[Mon Feb 23 19:42:42 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: (to himself) "...one potion of expeditious retreat..."
[Mon Feb 23 19:42:52 2004] : (1) Huerney: "The unsummoning is quite trivial actually though Nerin"
[Mon Feb 23 19:43:13 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Even so with a demon chasing you???"
[Mon Feb 23 19:43:13 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "What do we need for that unsummoning?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:43:20 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: ooc Remember, the bait will be disguised as a cleric somehow.
[Mon Feb 23 19:43:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Wait a second"
[Mon Feb 23 19:43:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Can the bait be the one who does the unsummon spell ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:43:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: "It may be simple, but it would be better if you were waiting for it rather than being chased"
[Mon Feb 23 19:44:05 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "My thought too"
[Mon Feb 23 19:44:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We could maybe do with an illusion to make the bait look like a cleric of the city, preferably a high up one"
[Mon Feb 23 19:44:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Chanting will require a little breath, I reckon"
[Mon Feb 23 19:44:25 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I agree Nerin"
[Mon Feb 23 19:44:31 2004] : ** (1) Huerney shudders **
[Mon Feb 23 19:44:47 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "Illusions are certainly possible but powerful tanar'ri would most likely see straight through it."
[Mon Feb 23 19:44:52 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Can you just send a mirror image of yourself in?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:45:04 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Holly, I believe we have all we need for the unsummoning except the beast"
[Mon Feb 23 19:45:24 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "So what are we waiting for?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:45:28 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ok, I can be the bait"
[Mon Feb 23 19:45:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I think a good physical disguise would be best"
[Mon Feb 23 19:45:36 2004] : (1) Huerney: "When I've used it before, they all stay right next to me, so it wouldn't work"
[Mon Feb 23 19:45:53 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "That's too bad"
[Mon Feb 23 19:46:26 2004] : (1) Huerney: "OK, but the clerics here all seem to wear full late in my experience, and that is not conducive to running away"
[Mon Feb 23 19:46:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: late = plate
[Mon Feb 23 19:46:53 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Maybe a holy symbol might suffice"
[Mon Feb 23 19:46:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Can we make something that looks like plate, but it actually quite thin?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:47:18 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I don't think we have time"
[Mon Feb 23 19:47:19 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "How about a cleric apprentice? Does that exist?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:47:37 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Maybe a holy symbol alone is enough, maybe with robes"
[Mon Feb 23 19:47:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "maybe"
[Mon Feb 23 19:47:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: "We, errr, found my armour in the temple, so something that looks like it would be good"
[Mon Feb 23 19:47:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: "A lot of maybes"
[Mon Feb 23 19:47:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "maybe we should just go and see what happens ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:48:09 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "Hmm. I think there may be a spell to listen the weight of the armour.... Can't quite recall what it is though."
[Mon Feb 23 19:48:13 2004] : (1) Huerney: "But if they don't chase, we've not really lost anything"
[Mon Feb 23 19:48:28 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "They? More than one?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:48:30 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Well said Ahylanne, and Huerney"
[Mon Feb 23 19:48:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I've never heard of such a thing"
[Mon Feb 23 19:48:57 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks around for what could pass a a cleric garment **
[Mon Feb 23 19:49:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Wehre is Darvin when you need him ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:49:18 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He probably had the right thing exactly"
[Mon Feb 23 19:49:19 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Need him for what?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:49:23 2004] : (1) Huerney: "There should be plenty of robes on the dead clerics in the temple"
[Mon Feb 23 19:49:25 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc DM: any holyish symbols on my armour?
[Mon Feb 23 19:49:41 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "He's more likely to be around if he needs us, ain't he? *sigh*"
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:02 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: It's easy to find a suitable high-level cleric vestments in the temple.
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "so wait, am I the bait or am I not ?
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:06 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "That's men for you" ;)
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:09 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Anyway, we aren't getting anything done here"
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:17 2004] : (4) Nerin: "If you agree"
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I agree"
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:25 2004] : (1) Huerney: "You can be bait if you want to be"
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Let's go"
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:43 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Would you like me to take a look first?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:46 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, to the barricades then"
[Mon Feb 23 19:50:57 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne heads towards the temple to get some g"cleric-y" gear **
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Look where?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:05 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "And what's the rest of us supposed to do? Wait around and watch you two die?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "no"
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:22 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "At that Tanari or whatever it's called"
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "heal us when needed"
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: "No Myf! We get to die too"
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:29 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne hands the wand of CLW to Nerin **
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:37 2004] : ** (4) Nerin walks off smiling **
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:40 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: You'll need to delay the creature long enough for Huerney to do his stuff.
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Can you use this ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:51:44 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Oh great! *mutter*"
[Mon Feb 23 19:52:23 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks at the wand... **
[Mon Feb 23 19:52:32 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Which way round do you hold it?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:52:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I guess that's a no Nerin"
[Mon Feb 23 19:52:44 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella hands Nerin a potion of cure serious wounds **
[Mon Feb 23 19:52:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc there's 12 charges left for whoever takes it
[Mon Feb 23 19:53:19 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "You do knwo how to use this, don't you?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:53:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Hey Hollyella ? I'll trade you 2 CLW for a stronger one ?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:53:33 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I can bring more powerful healing to hand if needed Ayhlanne"
[Mon Feb 23 19:53:49 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Sure"
[Mon Feb 23 19:53:55 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: ooc You can only use wands if the spells are the same type as your class.
[Mon Feb 23 19:53:59 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Maybe *you* should take it Holly, if you know how to use it. I got my spells, well some.."
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:01 2004] : (1) Huerney: "SO who is bait then?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Oh yes. Just rub in into your hair and it looks all shiney"
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:03 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella hands Ayhlanne a CMW **
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "not if you are chanting Huerney, and frankly, I'd like you to be concentrated when you do this unsummonning thing"
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Thank you Holly
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:17 2004] : ** (4) Nerin laughs heartily **
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:27 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "I think I know how to use it"
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:42 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy smiles **
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: the wand ?
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:52 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "I hope we won't need it"
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:53 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "well, good for you, here goes"
[Mon Feb 23 19:54:59 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne hands JHolly the wand **
[Mon Feb 23 19:55:07 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Thank you"
[Mon Feb 23 19:55:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Well I can't activate the wand either if I'm chanting, so it's not much use me having it"
[Mon Feb 23 19:55:10 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ohoh, funny typo
[Mon Feb 23 19:55:24 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc Jolly Holly? ;)
[Mon Feb 23 19:55:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc 12 charges
[Mon Feb 23 19:55:40 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Feb 23 19:56:47 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Okay, since we seem to be doing this madness after all...... Could someone please outline the plan again? Remember I wasn't there when you planned it!"
[Mon Feb 23 19:57:25 2004] : ** (4) Nerin checks over his armour and weaponry while the others do the explaining **
[Mon Feb 23 19:57:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am going to get dressed as a cleric"
[Mon Feb 23 19:57:32 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "What is that for? (points at ballistae")
[Mon Feb 23 19:57:37 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: All of us (me in front) are going to go and find that beast
[Mon Feb 23 19:57:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I'll have it chase me back to the temple"
[Mon Feb 23 19:58:01 2004] : (1) Huerney: "That's to try to weaken it, I think"
[Mon Feb 23 19:58:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "where Huerney will wait for it to perform the unsummoning"
[Mon Feb 23 19:58:31 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "But shouldn't the chanter, you Huerney, already be at the summoning point, ready to chant?"
[Mon Feb 23 19:58:54 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: The ballista are to encourage the creature to enter the temple and not get sidetracked.
[Mon Feb 23 19:59:09 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I want a Magic circle against evil scroll"
[Mon Feb 23 19:59:26 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy can't help giggling nervously **
[Mon Feb 23 19:59:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: "ooh good idea"
[Mon Feb 23 19:59:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I'm going to have to contain the beast to perform the unsummoning
[Mon Feb 23 19:59:41 2004] : ** (2) Wizard Dalon makes another note **
[Mon Feb 23 19:59:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "true
[Mon Feb 23 19:59:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He should"
[Mon Feb 23 20:00:03 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Protection from evil on Ayhlanne would also be good"
[Mon Feb 23 20:00:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "indeed"
[Mon Feb 23 20:00:24 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne turns to Wizard Dalon **
[Mon Feb 23 20:00:30 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "Yes?"
[Mon Feb 23 20:00:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Well, basically, try everything you have on me"
[Mon Feb 23 20:01:00 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "But no slow spells";)
[Mon Feb 23 20:01:02 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I'll have the circle almost complete... Ayhlanne will run through it, as the beast follows her I'll complete the circle and hopefully have it boxed in"
[Mon Feb 23 20:01:03 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: A bit later...
[Mon Feb 23 20:01:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Only when we know where the beast is thoug, I don't want the potions and spells running away faster tha I do"
[Mon Feb 23 20:01:41 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: Stoneskinned, prot from evil, cat's grace. Anything else you want?
[Mon Feb 23 20:01:54 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: haste ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:02:01 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: He also hands you a potion of expeditious retreat
[Mon Feb 23 20:02:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what does that do ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:02:32 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Ah, Holly. Could you give a quick blast from thon wand? Still feeling a bit weak from that ghost earlier"
[Mon Feb 23 20:02:43 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Do you want mage armourt as well? Or should I cast that on Huerney?"
[Mon Feb 23 20:02:46 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: ooc doubles your speed.
[Mon Feb 23 20:02:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc oi, ooc are those all potions or spells ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:02:59 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: Spells and one potion.
[Mon Feb 23 20:03:00 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I have no idea what the SR of a Tanar-ri is, but i have to beat that!
[Mon Feb 23 20:03:01 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc on top of haste ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:03:26 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: ooc it's faster than haste.
[Mon Feb 23 20:03:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Mon Feb 23 20:03:42 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella hands Nerin a potion of CLW "Let's not use that wand before we have to":) **
[Mon Feb 23 20:03:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Both of us would be useful, basically anyone who may be close to it"!
[Mon Feb 23 20:04:07 2004] : (4) Nerin: "oh, fair enough. How many potions have you got in there??"
[Mon Feb 23 20:04:22 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'I only can cast it once, Huerney'
[Mon Feb 23 20:04:31 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We should use the wand whenever we need it really, it's much cheaper than potions"
[Mon Feb 23 20:04:33 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Enough for now, Nerin"
[Mon Feb 23 20:04:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Perhaps Dalon can cast it on me"
[Mon Feb 23 20:04:56 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: Cast what?
[Mon Feb 23 20:05:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Mage Armour"
[Mon Feb 23 20:05:08 2004] : ** (4) Nerin gulps the potion down in one **
[Mon Feb 23 20:05:11 2004] : (4) Nerin: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Mon Feb 23 20:05:19 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: "Of course."
[Mon Feb 23 20:05:26 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc how much do I get from cat's grace ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:05:34 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: ooc [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Mon Feb 23 20:06:07 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc thank goodness for Eagle's splendour... my Cha is 21 :D
[Mon Feb 23 20:06:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc pretty boy eh?
[Mon Feb 23 20:06:33 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc What do you need your Charisma for?
[Mon Feb 23 20:06:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc cha is the modifier for my spells
[Mon Feb 23 20:06:50 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc ic
[Mon Feb 23 20:06:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ooc prot from evil does ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:07:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc and stone skin ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:07:11 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc protects you from evil
[Mon Feb 23 20:07:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc or do you want me to look in my book ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:07:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc and gives you skin like stones
[Mon Feb 23 20:07:30 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc +2 to AC and to saves
[Mon Feb 23 20:07:35 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc :P
[Mon Feb 23 20:07:52 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc also stops possession attempts
[Mon Feb 23 20:07:53 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: ooc and prevents summoned evil creatures from touching you.
[Mon Feb 23 20:08:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, then I *am* invincible
[Mon Feb 23 20:08:41 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: ooc not neccisarily. creatures can be gated instead of summoned.
[Mon Feb 23 20:08:49 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne feels all protected and happy **
[Mon Feb 23 20:08:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: "It will only last about 10 minutes though, so you'd better hurry"
[Mon Feb 23 20:09:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "ok, friends, let us go while I still have the courage"
[Mon Feb 23 20:09:39 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Go! We'll be ready and waiting"
[Mon Feb 23 20:09:41 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: ooc he used magic circle against evil. Lasts 10 times as long.
[Mon Feb 23 20:10:13 2004] : (2) Wizard Dalon: Ayhlanne, using the secret passage?
[Mon Feb 23 20:10:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: yes
[Mon Feb 23 20:10:37 2004] : ** (1) Huerney prepares his circle on the floor, all finished except for a one foot hole at the side opposite the door **
[Mon Feb 23 20:10:51 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne checks her robe **
[Mon Feb 23 20:10:57 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne checks her sword **
[Mon Feb 23 20:11:10 2004] : ** (4) Nerin tells Ahylanne not to go near the white things on the ground **
[Mon Feb 23 20:11:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I should not take my bow should I ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:11:32 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I should not take my bow should I ?"
[Mon Feb 23 20:11:40 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne takes her bow anyway **
[Mon Feb 23 20:11:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: "You won't look too like a cleric with one"
[Mon Feb 23 20:11:50 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "I think not, you'll run faster without it"
[Mon Feb 23 20:11:56 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne has put her backpack away **
[Mon Feb 23 20:12:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: 'This bow is a part of me"
[Mon Feb 23 20:12:10 2004] : ** (1) Huerney tries not to crap his pants **
[Mon Feb 23 20:12:10 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I'll be fine"
[Mon Feb 23 20:12:15 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne enters the passage **
[Mon Feb 23 20:12:19 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Mage armor anyone?'
[Mon Feb 23 20:12:21 2004] : ** (4) Nerin draws a quick sketch of the passage etc **
[Mon Feb 23 20:12:34 2004] : ** (1) Huerney spreads the chant out and learns it rote, in readiness **
[Mon Feb 23 20:12:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I think the Wiz guy cast it on me
[Mon Feb 23 20:13:12 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella stands back, she's not quick enough to run with Ayhlanne anyway **
[Mon Feb 23 20:13:19 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "I wouldn't mind if you have plenty of those Holly..."
[Mon Feb 23 20:13:27 2004] : (2) DM: In the passage way there is a very faint ghostly figure kneeling and silently weeping. He's dressed in battered armour and carries a sword now hanging limply be his side.
[Mon Feb 23 20:13:29 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc where are we? outside the passage, or in the temple?
[Mon Feb 23 20:13:35 2004] : (2) DM: It doesn't notice you.
[Mon Feb 23 20:13:40 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Just the one, I'm afraid"
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:02 2004] : (2) DM: ooc Ayhlanne is in the passage. The rest are preparing in the temple. Right?
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:04 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Better protect yourself then *smiles* I've got my barkskin"
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:09 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc I'm with Huerney
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:15 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc ok. just checking
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:29 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne goes along , listening and opening her eyes wide **
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:50 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella casts mage armour on herself **
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:55 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy casts barkskin on self **
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:56 2004] : (2) DM: You crunch of lots of skeletons and reach the end where an exit has been bashed through the wall.
[Mon Feb 23 20:14:56 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Hollyella Magaga Laughshield Tried to cast Mage Armor but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Mon Feb 23 20:15:05 2004] : ** (1) Huerney gathers the emerald powder in readiness, but keeps it away from the silver powder so as not to get mixed up at the last minute **
[Mon Feb 23 20:15:10 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Hollyella Magaga Laughshield casts Mage Armor ( level 1, "Gives subject +4 armor bonus." )
[Mon Feb 23 20:15:38 2004] : (2) DM: The cells are empty as is the room next door (apart from a dead man).
[Mon Feb 23 20:15:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: "OK, almost ready"
[Mon Feb 23 20:15:41 2004] : ** (1) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) for 3 hours) **
[Mon Feb 23 20:15:47 2004] : (2) DM: Stairs lead up.
[Mon Feb 23 20:15:51 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne takes no notice of the skeleton and heads faster up **
[Mon Feb 23 20:16:46 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne climbs iup the stairs **
[Mon Feb 23 20:16:53 2004] : ** (1) Huerney listens for the sounds of commotion outside **
[Mon Feb 23 20:17:26 2004] : (2) DM: There's a corridor. with more stairs at the end. In one of the side rooms is the sound of evil laughter and screams of pain.
[Mon Feb 23 20:17:42 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne approaches the room and listens carefully **
[Mon Feb 23 20:17:53 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Holly... If you put your cat next to Anwen, my wolf, it might be a good idea to cast Calm Animals on them?
[Mon Feb 23 20:17:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Mon Feb 23 20:18:01 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella pets her cat as she listens for anything she cah hear **
[Mon Feb 23 20:18:15 2004] : (2) DM: Sounds like someone (a woman) is having "fun" doing a spot of torture.
[Mon Feb 23 20:18:28 2004] : (6) Hollyella: My cat will be fine, we've been through a lot together :)
[Mon Feb 23 20:18:38 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: any beasty sounds ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:18:38 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Okay"
[Mon Feb 23 20:18:49 2004] : ** (7) Myfanwy casts Calm Animals on Anwen **
[Mon Feb 23 20:19:02 2004] : (2) DM: The screams of pain sound as though they may be non-human.
[Mon Feb 23 20:19:02 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "But that is a beautiful wolf"
[Mon Feb 23 20:19:34 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne opens the door carefully, slowly, silently, to peep inside **
[Mon Feb 23 20:20:00 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: "Thank you Holly, indeed she is"
[Mon Feb 23 20:21:13 2004] : (2) DM: There's a winged figure flaying another humanion tied to a table.
[Mon Feb 23 20:21:41 2004] : (2) DM: About 6 ft tall.
[Mon Feb 23 20:21:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc as big as me
[Mon Feb 23 20:21:57 2004] : (2) DM: ooc yes.
[Mon Feb 23 20:21:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: is it red ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:22:16 2004] : (2) DM: Nope. It looks like an attractive woman with wings.
[Mon Feb 23 20:22:22 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 20:22:43 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne closes the door and goes on **
[Mon Feb 23 20:22:59 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne mutter to herself "sorry pal, I'll try and come bacl later" **
[Mon Feb 23 20:22:59 2004] : (2) DM: Climbing ithe stairs?
[Mon Feb 23 20:23:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: yes
[Mon Feb 23 20:23:13 2004] : (2) DM: Move silently roll
[Mon Feb 23 20:23:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
[Mon Feb 23 20:23:43 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Who can hear anything over those screams? ;)
[Mon Feb 23 20:24:03 2004] : (2) DM: An imp peers around the door and chitters. It doesn't appear to notice you though.
[Mon Feb 23 20:24:20 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne stops breathing for a second or two **
[Mon Feb 23 20:24:28 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc which door ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:24:36 2004] : (2) DM: At the top of the stairs.
[Mon Feb 23 20:24:58 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne slowly readies her bow **
[Mon Feb 23 20:25:16 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc you didn't bring your bow
[Mon Feb 23 20:25:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I did
[Mon Feb 23 20:25:30 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne climbs to the door and opens it slowly **
[Mon Feb 23 20:25:33 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc She did too :P
[Mon Feb 23 20:25:36 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc oh ok
[Mon Feb 23 20:25:51 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne peeping out **
[Mon Feb 23 20:26:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc so you did
[Mon Feb 23 20:26:01 2004] : (2) DM: It spots you and flails it's claws but they are repulsed by the magic around you.
[Mon Feb 23 20:26:14 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne moves on slowly **
[Mon Feb 23 20:26:24 2004] : (2) DM: Okay. You're at the doorway into the throne room.
[Mon Feb 23 20:26:26 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne closes the door behind her **
[Mon Feb 23 20:26:43 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks around to get her bearings right **
[Mon Feb 23 20:27:22 2004] : (2) DM: On the dias at the end of the room. Just to your left lounges a huge red winged beast, It's clawed feet resting on the throne which how lies on the floor.
[Mon Feb 23 20:27:24 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne quickly takes in the map of the room and spots all exits **
[Mon Feb 23 20:27:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc can you draw it ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:27:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc the room, lol, not the beast
[Mon Feb 23 20:28:04 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 20:28:15 2004] : (2) DM: About the place are various other beasts: imps, spiky humanoids, Something draped in chains.
[Mon Feb 23 20:29:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc, how long does expeditious retreat liast ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:29:36 2004] : (2) DM: ooc 10 mins
[Mon Feb 23 20:29:45 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gulps down the potion **
[Mon Feb 23 20:30:24 2004] : (2) DM: The imp has flown to the pit fiend and chitters
[Mon Feb 23 20:30:38 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: (turns and looks at you)
[Mon Feb 23 20:30:42 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne carefully aims at the big red creature and fires an arrow **
[Mon Feb 23 20:30:53 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne runs to the other end of the throne room **
[Mon Feb 23 20:30:57 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "Ah. A visitor. Come to play? HA HA HA!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:31:11 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne zigzagging between the various fiends **
[Mon Feb 23 20:31:28 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "Sport! HA HA HA!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:31:35 2004] : ** (2) Pit Fiend chases. **
[Mon Feb 23 20:31:39 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne laughs back **
[Mon Feb 23 20:31:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Catch me if you can !
[Mon Feb 23 20:32:18 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne shoots out of the throne room and watches in her back to make sure the beast follows **
[Mon Feb 23 20:32:27 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: The pit fiend chants something and...
[Mon Feb 23 20:32:39 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: ... appears in front of you in the antechamber
[Mon Feb 23 20:32:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc eep
[Mon Feb 23 20:33:26 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: Dodging around?
[Mon Feb 23 20:33:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc how talkl is that thing ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:33:43 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: 12 ft tall. about 4 m.
[Mon Feb 23 20:33:46 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne stops for a split second and runs straight to the pit fiend, plunging on the floor between its legs **
[Mon Feb 23 20:33:54 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: Make a dex check.
[Mon Feb 23 20:33:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc :O
[Mon Feb 23 20:34:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Dex check: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Mon Feb 23 20:34:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc OMG
[Mon Feb 23 20:34:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: oog WITH A 6 Mod ! grrrrrr
[Mon Feb 23 20:34:15 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Ouch
[Mon Feb 23 20:34:24 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: ooc Bye Ayhlanne, nice knowing you ;)
[Mon Feb 23 20:34:30 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: ooc [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Mon Feb 23 20:34:55 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: The pit fiend grabs your ankle and hold you upside down.
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc what about the prot from evil?
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:10 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Celestienne, you're mean! ;)
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:11 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne drops her bow and reaches for her sword **
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:12 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: ooc it's obviously not summoned...
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc dammit, it's not the one !
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:28 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc :P
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:44 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "Bah. You're not much sport. run some more little worm."
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:49 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: He drops you.
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:50 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc it is, but it must be gated in
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:55 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: Take [1d6] -> [3] = (3) falling damage.
[Mon Feb 23 20:35:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc what does gated in mean ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:36:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ouch !
[Mon Feb 23 20:36:19 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne falls and gets up as fast as she can **
[Mon Feb 23 20:36:22 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc a planar rift or gate was created to get it onto this plane
[Mon Feb 23 20:36:39 2004] : (4) Nerin: oos so does it not have to go back the same way?
[Mon Feb 23 20:36:44 2004] : ** (2) Pit Fiend pounds after laughing. **
[Mon Feb 23 20:36:52 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne runs out **
[Mon Feb 23 20:37:07 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I have no idea, my knowledge runs out there, and Huerney's is probably worse
[Mon Feb 23 20:37:14 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 20:37:18 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "Run to your temple worm. Nothing to save you there. HA HA HA!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:37:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: nothing but my god
[Mon Feb 23 20:37:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: follow me if you dare !
[Mon Feb 23 20:37:43 2004] : ** (2) Pit Fiend follows **
[Mon Feb 23 20:37:50 2004] : (1) Huerney: brb
[Mon Feb 23 20:38:02 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne tries to make her way out of the palace **
[Mon Feb 23 20:38:05 2004] : (7) Myfanwy: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Feb 23 20:38:05 2004] : (7) Myfanwy (exit): 20:38
[Mon Feb 23 20:39:01 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: Ayhlanne dashes into the temple into the hall where the other are....
[Mon Feb 23 20:39:19 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Celestienne will be right there, OpenRPG died on her
[Mon Feb 23 20:39:27 2004] : ** (1) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Courage (+2 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round **
[Mon Feb 23 20:39:27 2004] : (8) Myfanwy (enter): 20:39
[Mon Feb 23 20:39:32 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "Where's your magic now little worm!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:39:43 2004] : ** (2) Pit Fiend looks around. **
[Mon Feb 23 20:39:55 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc I started that when commotion was heard, until Ayhlanne appeared at the door
[Mon Feb 23 20:40:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Of magic I have little, you big Monkey
[Mon Feb 23 20:40:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: but take this
[Mon Feb 23 20:40:22 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne swings her sword at the pit fiend **
[Mon Feb 23 20:40:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc providing we've made it to the place the summon was made ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:40:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc Hold on... Where is Ayhlanne?
[Mon Feb 23 20:40:57 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: The devil reaches out a hand and traps the sword and yanks it away.
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:08 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: The devil and Ayhlanne are now standing in the circle.
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:19 2004] : ** (1) Huerney finishes the circle **
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:22 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne jerks at the blow **
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:33 2004] : ** (1) Huerney grabs the emerald dust **
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:42 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella casts MM at the pit fiend **
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Get out of there Ayhlanne"
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:45 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "Feel the Fires of Hell!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:45 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Run Ahylanne!!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:47 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Hollyella Magaga Laughshield casts Magic Missile ( level 1, "1d4+1 damage; +1 missile/two levels above 1st (max +5)." )
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:49 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne runs out **
[Mon Feb 23 20:41:54 2004] : ** (1) Huerney begins to chant **
[Mon Feb 23 20:42:00 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: A ring of fire surrounds Ayhlanne and the pit fiend.
[Mon Feb 23 20:42:18 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne braves the fire and jumps through it **
[Mon Feb 23 20:42:19 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc how do I go against his SR?
[Mon Feb 23 20:42:29 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: ooc you don't.
[Mon Feb 23 20:42:44 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy stares, eyes wide open **
[Mon Feb 23 20:42:48 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: Ayhlanne, which way did you jump?
[Mon Feb 23 20:42:54 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: Out or back in?
[Mon Feb 23 20:43:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: out, though the fire
[Mon Feb 23 20:43:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: or was I out already ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:43:39 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc The DM said the fire surrounded you both, so out
[Mon Feb 23 20:43:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc thought so too
[Mon Feb 23 20:44:05 2004] : ** No match found
[Mon Feb 23 20:44:12 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: ooc that was before I saw you'd run out of the circle.
[Mon Feb 23 20:44:17 2004] : ** (1) Huerney throws the emerald dust over the devil and chants away... too lost in the doing to see if Ayhlanne is out **
[Mon Feb 23 20:44:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc, lol ok
[Mon Feb 23 20:44:37 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "Burn!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:44:51 2004] : ** (1) Huerney continues **
[Mon Feb 23 20:44:54 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: A ball of flame shoots out and engulfs Ayhlanne
[Mon Feb 23 20:45:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc reflex ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:45:22 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: Take [2d4] -> [3,2] = (5) damage from teh wall and make a reflex save.
[Mon Feb 23 20:45:26 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Mon Feb 23 20:45:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: +2 thx to prot from evil, if still active
[Mon Feb 23 20:45:47 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc all except Ayhlanne have +2 to Attack damage and saves vs fear and confusion for 4 more rounds
[Mon Feb 23 20:46:14 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: [10d6] -> [6,3,6,1,3,1,1,5,3,6] = (35) damage from the fireball.
[Mon Feb 23 20:46:29 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: Huerney completes his chant....
[Mon Feb 23 20:46:41 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne falls unconscious to the ground **
[Mon Feb 23 20:46:50 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "HA HA HA!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:46:52 2004] : ** (1) Huerney sings the chant oblivious to all around, liberally throwing emerald dust over the devil **
[Mon Feb 23 20:47:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc someone do something ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:47:21 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella goes over to Ayhlanne **
[Mon Feb 23 20:47:28 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks at the empty bag of emerald dust **
[Mon Feb 23 20:47:33 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: A bright light emmanates from inside the circle....
[Mon Feb 23 20:47:37 2004] : ** (4) Nerin feels completely useless **
[Mon Feb 23 20:47:41 2004] : ** (1) Huerney looks at the still present devil **
[Mon Feb 23 20:47:48 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:01 2004] : ** (4) Nerin runs to Ayhlanne **
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:15 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: The devil thrashes around as it is drawn into the ground through a widing crack of light.."
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:20 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy is still staring **
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:25 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: "NOOOOOO......!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:27 2004] : ** (4) Nerin picks her up and carries her away **
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:28 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella looks at the light **
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:44 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: *SCHHWWIIISHP*
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:48 2004] : (1) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [20,0] = (20)
[Mon Feb 23 20:48:54 2004] : (2) Pit Fiend: The ground closes up and the light fade.
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:03 2004] : ** (1) Huerney sees the commotion around Ayhlanne (I guess) **
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:07 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Myfanwy!!!!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:10 2004] : ** (1) Huerney runs over **
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:12 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Well, that was ... different"
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:17 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc no, they're all staring at the light
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:22 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+7] -> [1,4,7] = (12)" )
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:23 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy jumps and runs to Nerin **
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:29 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "What???"
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:32 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc make that +8
[Mon Feb 23 20:49:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: 13 healed
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:03 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne opens her eyes **
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:05 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Ayhlanne got burned pretty badly"
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: is it gone ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:21 2004] : ** (1) Huerney smiles wide **
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:25 2004] : ** (4) Nerin helps her to her feet **
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:25 2004] : (1) Huerney: "It is"
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:26 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne closes her eyes again, burning in pain **
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Look for yourself"
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: so we, we did it ?
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:47 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "You did it, Ayhlanne, you and Huerney"
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:49 2004] : (1) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)." )
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:49 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy examines Ayhlanne **
[Mon Feb 23 20:50:51 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne opens her eyes and looks at the circle **
[Mon Feb 23 20:51:29 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks a bit better **
[Mon Feb 23 20:51:31 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc How bad still?
[Mon Feb 23 20:51:40 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: but still weak (20 down)
[Mon Feb 23 20:51:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I have some potions if you need them"
[Mon Feb 23 20:52:09 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gulps down a potion of CMW **
[Mon Feb 23 20:52:23 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy casts CMW on Ayhlanne [2d8+7] -> [4,6,7] = (17) **
[Mon Feb 23 20:52:35 2004] : (1) Huerney: I'm reluctant to use more spells, there are probably still devils in the town"
[Mon Feb 23 20:52:56 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc isn't that +8 too?
[Mon Feb 23 20:53:10 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: damn, I would not have gulped the potion down
[Mon Feb 23 20:53:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: [2d8+3] -> [2,5,3] = (10)
[Mon Feb 23 20:53:25 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc you never rolled it
[Mon Feb 23 20:53:29 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc I type too slow :P
[Mon Feb 23 20:53:34 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Feb 23 20:53:37 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol, but I gulped it down
[Mon Feb 23 20:53:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc or I too fast
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Now I feel better
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:21 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella looks at the party **
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:26 2004] : ** (1) Huerney shakes his head then falls over **
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:27 2004] : (6) Hollyella: '
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "There are other creatures out in the throne room, I wonder if they're gone too"
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:43 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'What are your plans now?'
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:52 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Huerney!"
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:58 2004] : (4) Nerin: "You ok?"
[Mon Feb 23 20:54:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I say while we're at it, we rid the town of these creatures
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Heurney ?"
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:08 2004] : ** (1) Huerney opens his eyes **
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:10 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Sounds like a plan to me'
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:20 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Ok yeah, just a bit overcome with it all"
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:29 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella looks at Huerney **
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I saw someone being tortured down there"
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:38 2004] : (1) Huerney: I can't believe we did it
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I promised myself I would go back"
[Mon Feb 23 20:55:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: And my Bow is somewhere back there"
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:05 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Things are getting a bit much for you? But you saved the town, that's the main thing' :)
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:05 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Then let's go and finish the job off"
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:05 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gets out of the robes **
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:06 2004] : (2) DM: You all going up to the castle?
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:09 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "He'll be dead by now..."
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:18 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "damn robes, they almost got me killed out there"
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:29 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Maybe, but I am going back"
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:31 2004] : (6) Hollyella: So take them off :)
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Is everyone ok?"
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:37 2004] : ** (1) Huerney breathes deeply in preparation **
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am fine"
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:57 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I think so"
[Mon Feb 23 20:56:59 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Lead the way, Ayhlanne
[Mon Feb 23 20:57:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Holly, can I get the wand back ?"
[Mon Feb 23 20:57:10 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Of course
[Mon Feb 23 20:57:17 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella hands Ayhlanne the wand **
[Mon Feb 23 20:57:42 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne goes back on her tracks and coming to the antechamber stops and listens (or have the osmallings followed the bigling ?) **
[Mon Feb 23 20:57:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon Feb 23 20:58:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc smallings even
[Mon Feb 23 20:58:15 2004] : (2) DM: Everything is silent.
[Mon Feb 23 20:58:30 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne gathers her stuff in teh antechambers, and readies her bow **
[Mon Feb 23 20:58:31 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella opens the door **
[Mon Feb 23 20:58:55 2004] : (2) DM: It's empty of devils.
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:00 2004] : (2) DM: They've all gone.
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:07 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne goes to the Throne room back to the passage **
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:17 2004] : (2) DM: Silent.
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:19 2004] : ** (1) Huerney thinks **
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:26 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella takes a good look at the room **
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: down the stairs
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:30 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: to the torture room
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:44 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella follows **
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:45 2004] : (2) DM: Silent and empty.
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:47 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Mon Feb 23 20:59:52 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, anyone remember why we came here to Westlin in the first place?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:00:01 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: empty completely ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:00:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: no trace of the tortured ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:00:12 2004] : (1) Huerney: "The planar rift thing"
[Mon Feb 23 21:00:28 2004] : (2) DM: There's the rack and other assorted equipment. A whip lying on the floor. Nothing else.
[Mon Feb 23 21:00:28 2004] : (1) Huerney: "We still havent sorted that out"
[Mon Feb 23 21:00:40 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Can't be many days left"
[Mon Feb 23 21:00:56 2004] : (2) DM: ooc Er. You sorted that out ages a go...
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "surely we have restored a bit of balance ?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:01 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'What are you talking about?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:08 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc we did?
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:26 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc how?
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:27 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Don't contradict the DM ;)
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:29 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc I lost track ages ago *blush*
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc I'd forgotten all about that Huerney
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:44 2004] : (2) DM: ooc the clerics where the cause. Using the magic from the artefact under the temple.
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:45 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc that wasn't supposed to be ooc
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:52 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc OK
[Mon Feb 23 21:01:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc yep, the nasty stone, remember ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:02:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc you may not remember though, that stone got at you :P
[Mon Feb 23 21:02:21 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc that was creeeeeeepy
[Mon Feb 23 21:02:24 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Poor Huerney ;)
[Mon Feb 23 21:02:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Damn, I am sorry I left that thing torture whoever it was torturing"
[Mon Feb 23 21:02:50 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Right, lets make sure this place is empty"
[Mon Feb 23 21:02:53 2004] : (1) Huerney: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Mon Feb 23 21:02:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "But I was afraid I would not have enough time to get to the pit fiend"
[Mon Feb 23 21:02:59 2004] : (2) DM: You all get 8000 XP. ('cept Holly).
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:02 2004] : (1) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:09 2004] : (1) Huerney: WOW!
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:13 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Boohoohoo
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc each ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc WOW
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:18 2004] : (2) DM: each,
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:26 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc WOW
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:28 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc wow, and WOW again
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:32 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:35 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc KACHING!
[Mon Feb 23 21:03:45 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc ditto
[Mon Feb 23 21:04:00 2004] : ** (1) Huerney thinks somewhat on the nature of summoning **
[Mon Feb 23 21:04:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc major kaching
[Mon Feb 23 21:04:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc :D
[Mon Feb 23 21:04:21 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc I only levelled up last week too
[Mon Feb 23 21:04:29 2004] : (1) Huerney: [1d6] -> [2] = (2)
[Mon Feb 23 21:04:30 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc How major can a kaching be?
[Mon Feb 23 21:04:41 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc poo
[Mon Feb 23 21:04:50 2004] : (4) Nerin: [1d10+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Mon Feb 23 21:05:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: [1d10] -> [2] = (2)
[Mon Feb 23 21:05:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc grrrrrrrrrrrr
[Mon Feb 23 21:05:14 2004] : (2) DM: ooc Hmm. Maybe 8000 was a bit much.
[Mon Feb 23 21:05:20 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc no
[Mon Feb 23 21:05:32 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I think so too, lol, I am only 1600 away from next level
[Mon Feb 23 21:05:35 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc I'm sorry, but we have to accept your first answer
[Mon Feb 23 21:05:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Mon Feb 23 21:05:45 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc it was the climax of an adventure
[Mon Feb 23 21:06:02 2004] : (2) DM: ooc Yeah that was I was thinking.
[Mon Feb 23 21:06:06 2004] : (1) Huerney: ooc and you just got a 2 ;)
[Mon Feb 23 21:06:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc I know *sigh*
[Mon Feb 23 21:07:09 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Hmm, I wonder what sort of reward we'll get"
[Mon Feb 23 21:07:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: Maybe we'll get to keep this castle
[Mon Feb 23 21:08:05 2004] : (1) Huerney: "I doubt it"
[Mon Feb 23 21:08:07 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "I'm just glad we all survived!"
[Mon Feb 23 21:08:10 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Although the Duke will probably kick us out after a while"
[Mon Feb 23 21:08:35 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Did you see the duke?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:08:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Yeah, he was in a right state"
[Mon Feb 23 21:09:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Myf and I found him in the dungeons"
[Mon Feb 23 21:09:23 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'People haven't been hearing of him for some time now, most thought him to be dead'
[Mon Feb 23 21:09:36 2004] : (2) Commander Terrance: The garrison commander enters the castle throne room with a squad of guards.
[Mon Feb 23 21:09:40 2004] : (4) Nerin: "How long are you talking about?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:09:40 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks around the rooms here and thre looking for clues as to who/what that winged woman was **
[Mon Feb 23 21:09:54 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc brb
[Mon Feb 23 21:10:38 2004] : (2) Commander Terrance: "Excellent work. We can handle the rest from now on."
[Mon Feb 23 21:10:51 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc back
[Mon Feb 23 21:11:00 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'We aim to please' :)
[Mon Feb 23 21:11:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "well I am glad"
[Mon Feb 23 21:11:12 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "How is the duke?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:11:17 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Any word about the Duke?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:11:37 2004] : (2) Commander Terrance: "Unfortunatly the Duke died during the magic to recover his mind."
[Mon Feb 23 21:11:44 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Err, great, any chance of a reward here?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:11:53 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "Ohhh... So sorry to hear that"
[Mon Feb 23 21:12:11 2004] : (2) Commander Terrance: "I'm sure the next Duke will award a suitable reward. Once the town has elected one."
[Mon Feb 23 21:12:14 2004] : (1) Huerney: "Yeah, shame... anyway, a reward?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:12:44 2004] : (4) Nerin: "There dont seem to be many townsfolk about to hold an election"
[Mon Feb 23 21:13:30 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'They'll return and this town will go back to be boring again'
[Mon Feb 23 21:13:31 2004] : (2) Commander Terrance: "Of course the elections won't be for another month or so."
[Mon Feb 23 21:13:42 2004] : (1) Huerney: brb... lagging
[Mon Feb 23 21:13:44 2004] : (4) Nerin: "So what do we do til then?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:13:46 2004] : (1) Huerney: Observe one of the great apes, leaving for his natural habitat...
[Mon Feb 23 21:13:47 2004] : (1) Huerney (exit): 21:13
[Mon Feb 23 21:13:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: of course
[Mon Feb 23 21:14:29 2004] : (2) Commander Terrance: "I've no idea."
[Mon Feb 23 21:14:37 2004] : (9) Huerney (enter): 21:14
[Mon Feb 23 21:14:54 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "How about.... Food? Rest? I'm exhausted!"
[Mon Feb 23 21:14:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Maybe swe should present ourselves to the elections ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:15:03 2004] : (2) Commander Terrance: "Now if you excuse me. I have things to organize."
[Mon Feb 23 21:15:17 2004] : (4) Nerin: "You want to get elected?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:15:23 2004] : ** (2) Commander Terrance leaves. **
[Mon Feb 23 21:16:10 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'How about we first find you a place to rest?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:16:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "no, but I wouoldn't mind a reward, I need to revamp my gear a bit"
[Mon Feb 23 21:16:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc I appear to have a worm infection... was consuming 96% of system resources
[Mon Feb 23 21:16:51 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Heroes have to dress the part, after all' :)
[Mon Feb 23 21:16:54 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc ouch
[Mon Feb 23 21:16:55 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc netsky?
[Mon Feb 23 21:17:12 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Ouch, any idea where you picked it up?
[Mon Feb 23 21:17:25 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc w32/sdbot-k apparently
[Mon Feb 23 21:17:33 2004] : (2) DM: ooc YOur computer had better make a fort save or take 1d6 in processor power damage.
[Mon Feb 23 21:17:41 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 21:17:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc can anyone confirm or infirm the fact that when I have 0 in the "level 2 spells" due tio my cals,, I can get a bonus spell of that level, providing my ability allows it ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:17:47 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc I think it was in an attachment in an email from Sam's sister
[Mon Feb 23 21:17:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, worm is more than 1d6 isn't it ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:17:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc yes
[Mon Feb 23 21:18:13 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc Myf knows all about worm infection
[Mon Feb 23 21:18:19 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Mon Feb 23 21:18:28 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc Too much :P
[Mon Feb 23 21:18:32 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Feb 23 21:18:37 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc cal,,s, was class btw, thx David for unedrstanding
[Mon Feb 23 21:18:39 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Mon Feb 23 21:18:46 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc /me takes a dagger to the infected PC
[Mon Feb 23 21:19:02 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc Don't forget rope :P
[Mon Feb 23 21:19:11 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon Feb 23 21:19:55 2004] : (2) DM: Er. That's kinda the end for tonight.
[Mon Feb 23 21:20:24 2004] : (2) DM: Oh. No it isn't.
[Mon Feb 23 21:21:07 2004] : ** (9) Huerney doesn't feel hugely different after the level up **
[Mon Feb 23 21:21:12 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: Which is it? lol
[Mon Feb 23 21:21:57 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy ain't doing any levelling up now, need time for that :P **
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc back
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:12 2004] : (2) DM: Make some listen and spot checks.
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:19 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:22 2004] : (4) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:22 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:23 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:24 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:24 2004] : (4) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:26 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: Anwen: Listen Skill Check [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:27 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: Anwen: Spot skill Check [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:39 2004] : (9) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [17,-2] = (15)
[Mon Feb 23 21:22:42 2004] : (9) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Mon Feb 23 21:23:38 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Mon Feb 23 21:23:39 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Mon Feb 23 21:23:43 2004] : ** (4) Nerin turns **
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Anyone hear that?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:08 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella walks over to the dais **
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:12 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "What?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:15 2004] : ** (4) Nerin moves toward the doorway (bottom left) **
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:20 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne goes towards Nerin **
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:21 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'What can we do for you?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:25 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Hello?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:37 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Whos there?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:42 2004] : (9) Huerney: "What?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:24:47 2004] : ** (2) Kat steps out from the shadows **
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:07 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Can I help you?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:09 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy smiles **
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:13 2004] : ** (4) Nerin relaxes **
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:21 2004] : (2) Kat: "The guild has been watching you and your achievements are noteworthy and beneficial to the guild therefore..."
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:22 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Bloody hell Kat."
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:24 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "What are *you* doing here?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Hey Kat " *smiles*
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Congratulations, the city is back to normal, you can go back to whatever it is that you do"!
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:51 2004] : (2) Kat: She reaches under her cloak and pulls out a bulging sack.
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:53 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Kat does that anyway':)
[Mon Feb 23 21:25:54 2004] : (2) Kat: It clinks
[Mon Feb 23 21:26:10 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc I'm glad Kats a girl ;)
[Mon Feb 23 21:26:23 2004] : (2) Kat: She hands you a sack full of coins.
[Mon Feb 23 21:26:34 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc lol@Nerin
[Mon Feb 23 21:26:40 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella hands the sack over before she drops it **
[Mon Feb 23 21:26:41 2004] : ** (9) Huerney looks interested now **
[Mon Feb 23 21:26:43 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc /me drags his mind out of the very deep gutter
[Mon Feb 23 21:26:49 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc KMAO
[Mon Feb 23 21:26:52 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc yeah right ;)
[Mon Feb 23 21:27:14 2004] : (2) Kat: "As payment for services rendered and for... services yet to be completed."
[Mon Feb 23 21:27:32 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'what services yet to be completed?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:27:38 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "Yet to be completed?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:27:43 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'I don't like debts'
[Mon Feb 23 21:27:48 2004] : ** (4) Nerin looks at the othes in puzzlement **
[Mon Feb 23 21:27:48 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Oi
[Mon Feb 23 21:28:06 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks sideways at Hollyella **
[Mon Feb 23 21:28:11 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Hmm, well unfortunately we have to head back to Port Hoon"
[Mon Feb 23 21:28:12 2004] : (2) Kat: "It is useful to have a resourceful team available for jobs. As I'm sure you understand."
[Mon Feb 23 21:28:23 2004] : (2) Kat: "The arm of the guild is long."
[Mon Feb 23 21:28:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Just how long?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:28:44 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'I do understand, but I prefer to have things above board and clear to all concerned'
[Mon Feb 23 21:28:56 2004] : (2) Kat: "Tsk. We cannot reveal all our secrets to outsiders."
[Mon Feb 23 21:29:30 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Not even to me? Don't answer that Kat, we understand eachother well enough'
[Mon Feb 23 21:29:40 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "How about revealing the services yet to be completed?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:30:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Yes
[Mon Feb 23 21:30:10 2004] : (2) Kat: "Well, I suppose you will find out soon enough."
[Mon Feb 23 21:30:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I put a condition to the service you rendered
[Mon Feb 23 21:30:29 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yes indeed, how about you pay us for what we have done. then we judge anything else on merit"
[Mon Feb 23 21:30:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: and Huerney was clear too, we already helped you greatly by ridding the town of the pit fiend
[Mon Feb 23 21:30:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: (whispers to Huerney) Did you see the bag of gold she gave us ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:31:11 2004] : (2) Kat: "There are certain... difficulties back in Lukern. Difficulties that would be better for both of us if they were resolved."
[Mon Feb 23 21:31:30 2004] : (9) Huerney: (Whisper back) "Yes, but she said it was for two things not one"
[Mon Feb 23 21:31:34 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "What kind of difficulties?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:31:38 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'What kind of difficulties?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:31:46 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Feb 23 21:31:46 2004] : ** (9) Huerney thinks of the bloody Duke **
[Mon Feb 23 21:31:47 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc :P
[Mon Feb 23 21:32:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "What kind of..." /stops as she hears the others saying the same thing
[Mon Feb 23 21:32:08 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Mon Feb 23 21:32:12 2004] : (2) Kat: "The duke has become somewhat, ah, erratic."
[Mon Feb 23 21:32:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: "In whos opinion?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:33:01 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "And in what way?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:33:02 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Erratic? He's dead'
[Mon Feb 23 21:33:13 2004] : (2) Kat: ooc different duke.
[Mon Feb 23 21:33:26 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella is confused now, what duke are they talking about? **
[Mon Feb 23 21:33:37 2004] : (2) Kat: ooc Lukern.
[Mon Feb 23 21:33:38 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc The living one ;)
[Mon Feb 23 21:33:49 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc :P
[Mon Feb 23 21:33:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Florin
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "the on with the hero's tax"
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:13 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:18 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc good memory!
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:27 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Florin always was erratic, and a poor choser of friends"
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:33 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Hero's tax?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "and the stupid accountants"
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:40 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I know a man who would kill him for free"
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I agree with Huerney for once"
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:52 2004] : (2) Kat: "Ah. I knew it would interest you. I've heard he's increaed the levy on rewards substatially. Along with other tax increased."
[Mon Feb 23 21:34:58 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Does he deserve death?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:35:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Heroe's tax, yes, a bummer on any reaward you may get from him"
[Mon Feb 23 21:35:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I've never met the man"
[Mon Feb 23 21:35:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: "He's a stuck-up noble, not too dissimilar from most"
[Mon Feb 23 21:35:33 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'I don't like him already, and we've not even met' ;)
[Mon Feb 23 21:35:57 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Darvin's parents were killed by his friend"
[Mon Feb 23 21:36:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: "He covered it up and allowed the killer to live, albeit at the fringes of the Duchy"
[Mon Feb 23 21:36:33 2004] : (4) Nerin: "So you want us to get rid of him?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:37:45 2004] : (2) Kat: "Perhaps. The restoration of stability is the goal."
[Mon Feb 23 21:38:01 2004] : (2) Kat: "Instability is bad for business."
[Mon Feb 23 21:38:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Ahem
[Mon Feb 23 21:38:18 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "We are no mercenaries!"
[Mon Feb 23 21:38:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Unfortunately, assassination is not what we do"
[Mon Feb 23 21:38:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "As much as I dislike our dear friend Florin, I would not kill him *just for* stability"
[Mon Feb 23 21:38:40 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "Exactly"
[Mon Feb 23 21:38:46 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "To me the question is: does he deserve to die or not'
[Mon Feb 23 21:38:49 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Although I can't speak for all members of our group"
[Mon Feb 23 21:39:14 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I could not just kill a man i've never met, and have no arguement with"
[Mon Feb 23 21:39:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "So you would have to give us a reason more "evil" than just impeding your business I think"
[Mon Feb 23 21:39:46 2004] : (2) Kat: "Then consider the poor taxed to starvation."
[Mon Feb 23 21:40:22 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Not our problem"
[Mon Feb 23 21:40:29 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'That's starting to sound like a reason'
[Mon Feb 23 21:40:37 2004] : (4) Nerin: "and I doubt you're very concerned about it either"
[Mon Feb 23 21:41:00 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "A reason to elect another duke, not to nessecarily kill the one already there"
[Mon Feb 23 21:41:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I would not go that far Nerin...starved people are somewhat poor I'd reckon and not so interesting to make *business* with"
[Mon Feb 23 21:41:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Agreed with Myfanwy"
[Mon Feb 23 21:41:42 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Err, I'd say it's a bit unusual to elect a Duke"
[Mon Feb 23 21:41:55 2004] : (2) Kat: "*sigh* if only it was so easy. Lukern is such a backward place. Their dukes are hereditary."
[Mon Feb 23 21:41:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ok, Kat, here is what I propose. We' go to Lukern and investigate on what the Duke has in mind"
[Mon Feb 23 21:41:59 2004] : (9) Huerney: "This town is the only place I've ever heard of it happening"
[Mon Feb 23 21:42:03 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "Appoint then, whatever they do..."
[Mon Feb 23 21:42:05 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'It seems to work in this town'
[Mon Feb 23 21:42:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Providing we find he has any ties with evil and deseves to die, we might consider it, otherwise we weill try to make justice take over"
[Mon Feb 23 21:43:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "If he deserves to be "overthrown", then we'll see what there is to do about it
[Mon Feb 23 21:43:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: "But what is evil, surely that's very subjectiev Ayhlanne"
[Mon Feb 23 21:43:32 2004] : (2) Kat: "A... satifiactory... agreement."
[Mon Feb 23 21:43:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "well, let's say a pit fiend is quite evil"
[Mon Feb 23 21:43:47 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'It's very simple, actually, cruelty is evil and not caring as well'
[Mon Feb 23 21:43:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "You said hereditary...has the Duke a son ?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:44:13 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "or a doaughter for that matter "
[Mon Feb 23 21:44:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc get a typing grip Delphine !
[Mon Feb 23 21:44:58 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc LOL
[Mon Feb 23 21:45:03 2004] : (2) Kat: "Well, he did have 2 sons and a daughter. The latest reports indicate one of the sons met an accident."
[Mon Feb 23 21:45:17 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Did somebofy hand tou a Danish keyboard?
[Mon Feb 23 21:45:28 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc eh?
[Mon Feb 23 21:45:29 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ooc Or you ;)
[Mon Feb 23 21:45:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, maybe we swapped and did not now it ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:45:37 2004] : (2) Kat: "I know little else. My opperations mainly concerned with the Westlin area."
[Mon Feb 23 21:46:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK, is that sign */me does the intricate recognition sighn* in use in Lukern as well ?
[Mon Feb 23 21:46:28 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "And can we count on someone to assist us ?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:46:41 2004] : (2) Kat: "Yes."
[Mon Feb 23 21:47:17 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Where should we look for this someone?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:47:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "yes, to which ?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:47:51 2004] : (2) Kat: both
[Mon Feb 23 21:48:03 2004] : (2) Kat: "Someone will contact you."
[Mon Feb 23 21:48:04 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "so, who is the 'someone' ?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:48:14 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks up at the ceiling **
[Mon Feb 23 21:48:28 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am getting tired of so much secrecy"
[Mon Feb 23 21:48:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "A name ?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:49:14 2004] : ** (2) Kat frowns **
[Mon Feb 23 21:49:30 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Dawg?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:49:34 2004] : ** (4) Nerin swings the sack over his shoulder **
[Mon Feb 23 21:49:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Chikkern"
[Mon Feb 23 21:49:43 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella grins at Kat's discomfort **
[Mon Feb 23 21:49:50 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Well, we're going nowhere til I've had Food and Ale
[Mon Feb 23 21:49:59 2004] : ** (9) Huerney grins **
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:10 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Nice one Nerin"
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:11 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "And sleep!"
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Now you've got my attention !"
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I'm starving"
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:24 2004] : (2) Kat: "Ferret. That is his code name. No more will I tell you"
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:37 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella laughs **
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:39 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Wasn't far out then was I"
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Ferret...hmmm, I can picture him quite well..."
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:55 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne grins **
[Mon Feb 23 21:50:59 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Let's find you a place to sleep and eat, I know a friend of a friend ...
[Mon Feb 23 21:51:09 2004] : (2) Kat: "Farewell"
[Mon Feb 23 21:51:18 2004] : (6) Hollyella: See you later, Kat
[Mon Feb 23 21:51:23 2004] : ** (2) Kat vanishes into the shadows of the corridor and pads away. **
[Mon Feb 23 21:51:23 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Lead on, little one"
[Mon Feb 23 21:51:29 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yeah, whatever"
[Mon Feb 23 21:51:52 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Little one?
[Mon Feb 23 21:51:59 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Watch it, you! :)
[Mon Feb 23 21:52:01 2004] : ** (4) Nerin smiles **
[Mon Feb 23 21:52:09 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella leads the way **
[Mon Feb 23 21:52:10 2004] : (9) Huerney: "So how much cash was there in the bag?"
[Mon Feb 23 21:52:24 2004] : ** (9) Huerney follows **
[Mon Feb 23 21:52:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Dunno. didn't count it
[Mon Feb 23 21:52:43 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy follows **
[Mon Feb 23 21:52:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Well let's get seated with a glass of wine and do that"
[Mon Feb 23 21:52:55 2004] : (2) Kat: The bag contains 2,500 platinum pieces. At 1 pp to 10 gp.
[Mon Feb 23 21:53:06 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Should be enough for a bed and food, I reckon
[Mon Feb 23 21:53:21 2004] : (6) Hollyella: '
[Mon Feb 23 21:53:35 2004] : (6) Hollyella: "Even at today's inflated prices"
[Mon Feb 23 21:53:49 2004] : ** (9) Huerney laughs **
[Mon Feb 23 21:54:07 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Although, last we looked about, the town was deserted"
[Mon Feb 23 21:54:12 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'But today you'll eat and sleep for free'
[Mon Feb 23 21:54:30 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I never pay anyway"
[Mon Feb 23 21:54:42 2004] : (4) Nerin: ooc brb
[Mon Feb 23 21:54:45 2004] : ** (9) Huerney taps his lute **
[Mon Feb 23 21:55:04 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella laughs as she looks at Huerney **
[Mon Feb 23 21:55:14 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Are you any good with that?'
[Mon Feb 23 21:55:27 2004] : ** (9) Huerney plays a little for Holly **
[Mon Feb 23 21:55:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: Perform Skill check (masterwork lute) [1d20 +17] -> [2,17] = (19)
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:03 2004] : (2) Kat: not bad
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:08 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "huh, you're tired Huerney"
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I've heard you play better'
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc the modifier is wrong
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:28 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella skips and dances as she leads the party to a deserted looking house **
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yeah I thought I was a bit off"
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:41 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne takes out her lute and plays along **
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:55 2004] : (2) Kat: not so good
[Mon Feb 23 21:56:59 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy winches **
[Mon Feb 23 21:57:02 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc should have been +21!
[Mon Feb 23 21:57:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "ouch, I must not have recovered fully from that fireball"
[Mon Feb 23 21:57:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I can do better..."
[Mon Feb 23 21:57:37 2004] : (6) Hollyella: 'Rest before you try again, then'
[Mon Feb 23 21:59:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I will
[Mon Feb 23 21:59:30 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne enters the inn and sitd, asking for a pitcher of the finest wine **
[Mon Feb 23 21:59:37 2004] : (9) Huerney: : Perform skill check Masterwork Lute [1d20+21] -> [2,21] = (23)
[Mon Feb 23 21:59:40 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Here we are, please enjoy our hospitality
[Mon Feb 23 21:59:53 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc still a 2... must be very tired
[Mon Feb 23 21:59:54 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc No inn
[Mon Feb 23 22:00:09 2004] : ** (9) Huerney relaxes and practises a while **
[Mon Feb 23 22:00:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: brb
[Mon Feb 23 22:01:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: oco back
[Mon Feb 23 22:01:18 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc no inn ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:01:19 2004] : (4) Nerin: Is this your house Hollyella?
[Mon Feb 23 22:01:29 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, I missed that part
[Mon Feb 23 22:01:38 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy has a look around **
[Mon Feb 23 22:02:16 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Not my house, as such, like I said: a friend of a friend
[Mon Feb 23 22:02:49 2004] : (6) Hollyella: The people in the house all seem to know Hollyella, but refuse to talk about themselves
[Mon Feb 23 22:03:11 2004] : (9) Huerney: (whisper back) Err, seems a bit unfair that she turns up at the last minute and gets a full share
[Mon Feb 23 22:04:13 2004] : (4) Nerin: (whisper) Yeah, but lets see how things go for a while
[Mon Feb 23 22:04:19 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: (whisper) well, she did help me a bit I guess, after the big fire thing
[Mon Feb 23 22:04:48 2004] : (9) Huerney: (whisper) she should definitely get something though
[Mon Feb 23 22:04:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: (whisper) let's try to find out who she is and what she wants
[Mon Feb 23 22:04:52 2004] : (4) Nerin: (whisper) Wonder what the deal is with this place
[Mon Feb 23 22:04:54 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella ignores the whispers **
[Mon Feb 23 22:04:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: So Holly, whe have not had time to discuss much, who are you really, and what are you doing here ? You did mention we were "interesting", but who would be foolish enough to want to
[Mon Feb 23 22:05:04 2004] : (9) Huerney: (whisper) no idea Nerin
[Mon Feb 23 22:05:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: join a bunch of adventurers like us who almost get killed every other minute ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:05:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "tell us a bit more about yourself"
[Mon Feb 23 22:06:12 2004] : (6) Hollyella: I've been living here for a while, quite enjoying myself, but I get bored easily, so when I heard about your adventures I decided to take a look
[Mon Feb 23 22:06:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "take a look huh ?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:06:42 2004] : (6) Hollyella: I'm good at that, looking without being seen
[Mon Feb 23 22:06:48 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "ah"
[Mon Feb 23 22:06:50 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "oh"
[Mon Feb 23 22:06:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "Friend of Kat's are you then ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:07:14 2004] : (6) Hollyella: I'm also very handy with a pen, I can create papers more real than the real thing ;)
[Mon Feb 23 22:07:28 2004] : ** (9) Huerney looks surprised **
[Mon Feb 23 22:07:37 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Not a friend, but no enemies either, and we've worked together a couple of times
[Mon Feb 23 22:07:40 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I thought by your attire that you were a mage"
[Mon Feb 23 22:08:00 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc You can't!
[Mon Feb 23 22:08:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "a rogue of sorts ? or a person of magic ? or both ?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:08:17 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc Not, I repeat not, dressed like a mage
[Mon Feb 23 22:08:27 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc OK
[Mon Feb 23 22:08:39 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Shh, don't talk about magic in here, please
[Mon Feb 23 22:08:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "you could, after all, use that wand"
[Mon Feb 23 22:08:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "why not ?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:09:06 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Rogues can do a lot of things, even use magic items
[Mon Feb 23 22:09:43 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Why the big hush abotu Magic?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:09:47 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Because I don't want everyone to hear, I'll explain later, in private
[Mon Feb 23 22:10:40 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ok,
[Mon Feb 23 22:10:49 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "is there any wine around here ?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:10:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I am dried up, a real desert"
[Mon Feb 23 22:11:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "that fire did not help"
[Mon Feb 23 22:11:17 2004] : (6) Hollyella: There should be lots of it, I'll get us some
[Mon Feb 23 22:11:33 2004] : ** (8) Myfanwy finds a place to sit, looking at all the people **
[Mon Feb 23 22:11:36 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Got anything other than wine?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:11:47 2004] : (6) Hollyella: What do you want?
[Mon Feb 23 22:11:47 2004] : (6) Hollyella: W
[Mon Feb 23 22:12:02 2004] : (6) Hollyella: What we don't have here, we can get for you
[Mon Feb 23 22:12:07 2004] : ** (9) Huerney takes a little wine if offered **
[Mon Feb 23 22:12:23 2004] : (4) Nerin: "Oh, just some ale would be grand"
[Mon Feb 23 22:12:25 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella gets busy, taking foor and drink to the party **
[Mon Feb 23 22:12:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Let me think...
[Mon Feb 23 22:12:38 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne closes her eyes **
[Mon Feb 23 22:13:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc I guess I was too busy to see the magic missile earlier
[Mon Feb 23 22:13:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: (whisper) so what do you think?
[Mon Feb 23 22:13:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Do you have any Lukernite ? 1256 or 1257 are good vintages
[Mon Feb 23 22:14:11 2004] : (9) Huerney: (whisper) We need someone with her skill sif Darvin is going to keep disappearing
[Mon Feb 23 22:14:14 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella gets Ayhlanne a dozen different bottles **
[Mon Feb 23 22:14:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: (whisper back) I don't think much, she'll tell us in her own time, after all, we all have our little secrets"
[Mon Feb 23 22:14:25 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne opens round eyes **
[Mon Feb 23 22:14:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "wow ! now you've got me !"
[Mon Feb 23 22:14:52 2004] : ** (4) Nerin nods at Huerneys comment **
[Mon Feb 23 22:14:53 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella laughs **
[Mon Feb 23 22:15:04 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne examines the bottles and chooses a Sel Metsin 1258 **
[Mon Feb 23 22:15:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: (whisper) And she offered a mage armour spell before, so she must have either some magic skill or be very good at activating items
[Mon Feb 23 22:15:39 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella gets a barrel of ale for Nerin and then sits down to eat and drink herself **
[Mon Feb 23 22:15:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: (whisper) yes, I agree with that (louder) let us drink to defeating the pit fiend !
[Mon Feb 23 22:15:55 2004] : (4) Nerin: (whisper back) Well you ask then
[Mon Feb 23 22:16:16 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "I'll drink tio that"
[Mon Feb 23 22:16:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Woo-hoo"
[Mon Feb 23 22:16:42 2004] : (6) Hollyella: It's less than we normally have, but then the town is in a bit of a crisis ;)
[Mon Feb 23 22:16:44 2004] : (9) Huerney: Chink
[Mon Feb 23 22:16:50 2004] : ** (4) Nerin pours a mug and downs it on one go **
[Mon Feb 23 22:17:03 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella joins in the toast **
[Mon Feb 23 22:17:04 2004] : (9) Huerney: (whisper) how about we give her a 1000gp sign-on incentive and split the rest of the reward between the 4 of us
[Mon Feb 23 22:17:39 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella retreats from the room for a few moments, to give the party a chance to talk freely **
[Mon Feb 23 22:17:49 2004] : (4) Nerin: (whisper) sounds fine to me
[Mon Feb 23 22:18:06 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "What about Darvin's share"
[Mon Feb 23 22:18:17 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:18:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: "What about it?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:18:53 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Hmm, well he was only with us a short while, and I have a feeling he grabbed his fair share from inside that safe and never shared it with us"
[Mon Feb 23 22:18:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: (whisper) Yes, what about it ? he has been more absent than here lately, and definitely not around when things got rough
[Mon Feb 23 22:19:04 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "Shouldn't we save his share for him when he returns? Huerney only mentions the 4 of us, and after all, ithe plan was his..."
[Mon Feb 23 22:19:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "now, if you feel we *must* keep his share, well, go ahead, I won't fight for it
[Mon Feb 23 22:19:23 2004] : (4) Nerin: "If (big if) he returns"
[Mon Feb 23 22:19:28 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "excuse me ?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:19:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "the plan was *his* ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:19:45 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I just think he got his share from the safe"
[Mon Feb 23 22:20:03 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Bit odd that it only had emeralds in it isn't it?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:20:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "PArt of the plan was his, part we did not even use, if I remember well, or were those ballistae fired at all ?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:20:18 2004] : (4) Nerin: "If it was the other way about, do you think he'd hold it for us?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:20:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: "not for a minute"
[Mon Feb 23 22:20:36 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "I would like to think he would"
[Mon Feb 23 22:20:46 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne looks at Myfanwy sideways **
[Mon Feb 23 22:20:52 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Mon Feb 23 22:20:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: "But do you ACTUALLY think he would Myf?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:21:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "hope is a good thing"
[Mon Feb 23 22:21:10 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Regardless of what you'd like to think of him"
[Mon Feb 23 22:21:26 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "He probably would not, until we reappeared"
[Mon Feb 23 22:21:33 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I suggest we do the same"
[Mon Feb 23 22:21:41 2004] : (9) Huerney: I don't think even then
[Mon Feb 23 22:21:48 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "I don't know Huerney, I prefer thinking the best of people till they proove me wrong"
[Mon Feb 23 22:21:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "providing he returns, and depending on what is left of the payment, we will give him his share"
[Mon Feb 23 22:22:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: "I say we split it. We undertook the difficult bit"
[Mon Feb 23 22:22:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I say we split it, and if he shows up, we deal with it then"
[Mon Feb 23 22:22:32 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella returns, making a lot of noise before opening the door **
[Mon Feb 23 22:22:41 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Well, I saw too many things we found on the battlefield disappear into his backpack never to reappear to see his good side"
[Mon Feb 23 22:22:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "But I am not going to battle for, or against his sake, so you all decide, I am out of it"
[Mon Feb 23 22:22:46 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "I guess that's a reasonable solution"
[Mon Feb 23 22:23:15 2004] : (4) Nerin: "OK thats settled then"
[Mon Feb 23 22:23:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "OK with me"
[Mon Feb 23 22:24:22 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Does anybody need anything else?
[Mon Feb 23 22:24:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "a bed"
[Mon Feb 23 22:24:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Do you have any food?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:24:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "a bed would be grand"
[Mon Feb 23 22:24:42 2004] : ** (4) Nerin pats the barrel beside him "I'm fine here" **
[Mon Feb 23 22:24:47 2004] : (9) Huerney: ?me rummages in his pack
[Mon Feb 23 22:24:55 2004] : ** (9) Huerney rummages in his pack **
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:01 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "A bed to sleep in would be nice, and maybe a bath?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "and a quiet spot so I can write in my journal"
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:13 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Hmm, I seem to have two lots of the emeralds that we split up"
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "so much happnes that I lose track"
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:33 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc you've already been give food :P
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:37 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Did anyone not get a share?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:38 2004] : (4) Nerin: "I wouldn't go flashing those about Huerney"
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:48 2004] : ** (9) Huerney never took them out **
[Mon Feb 23 22:25:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: "At least not until we get out of town"
[Mon Feb 23 22:26:14 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "I don't have any emeralds. Don't need any either *smile*"
[Mon Feb 23 22:26:16 2004] : (6) Hollyella: There are comfortable beds upstairs, you'll be quite safe there as well
[Mon Feb 23 22:26:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: "Yeah, best keep quiet about them I guess"
[Mon Feb 23 22:26:31 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: "Thank you Holly" *smile*
[Mon Feb 23 22:27:02 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella points the bedchambers out to those who want to sleep **
[Mon Feb 23 22:27:02 2004] : (9) Huerney: (whisper to Myfanwy) "I think I have your share... We split up the ones we kept"
[Mon Feb 23 22:27:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: "I did not have a share..or did I ?"
[Mon Feb 23 22:27:35 2004] : ** (9) Huerney secures everything in hi spack **
[Mon Feb 23 22:27:56 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: (whispers back) As I said, I have no need for emeralds
[Mon Feb 23 22:28:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc I think it's Myf's share... from the week when Cel was at Darren's
[Mon Feb 23 22:28:29 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, so how many did we get, for I did not record it
[Mon Feb 23 22:28:51 2004] : (2) Kat: 9000 gp
[Mon Feb 23 22:28:54 2004] : ** (9) Huerney retires to sleep **
[Mon Feb 23 22:28:57 2004] : (6) Hollyella: ooc 10,000 wasn't it?
[Mon Feb 23 22:29:02 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc 1700gp each
[Mon Feb 23 22:29:18 2004] : ** (4) Nerin has a final beer and heads for bed **
[Mon Feb 23 22:29:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc in emeralds ? or in Gold ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:29:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: ooc we had to make up the stuff we smashed to 10,000 worth
[Mon Feb 23 22:29:52 2004] : (2) Kat: emeralds
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, I definitely did not record it lol
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ooc forgetful me
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:15 2004] : (2) Kat: GAME EBD
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:15 2004] : (9) Huerney: so we ended up with 8500 to share
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:25 2004] : ** (5) Ayhlanne writes a bit and retires to seleep **
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: Cheers Dave
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:56 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella remains at the table for a while longer, drinking and thinking **
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:57 2004] : (9) Huerney: Pit firend was scary
[Mon Feb 23 22:30:59 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: [1d8] -> [4] = (4)
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: fiend
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:01 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: we killed the beast-east, we killed the bea-east !
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:09 2004] : (2) Kat: FInally!
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:11 2004] : (4) Nerin: I loved the dive between its legs
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:12 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: tell ME about it !
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:19 2004] : (2) DM: Took your time!
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:24 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol, thanks, stupid robes got in the way
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:29 2004] : (9) Huerney: Had to plan it all!
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:46 2004] : (9) Huerney: Again, and again
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:48 2004] : (4) Nerin: well, the 2 of us weren't exactly up to it last week
[Mon Feb 23 22:31:57 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: lol
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:00 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: whimps
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: :P
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:08 2004] : (6) Hollyella: You could have licked him ;Party
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:08 2004] : (2) DM: Could barely handle a 3 cm long worm.
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: that was low !P
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:24 2004] : (4) Nerin: that ghost had a hell of a sword on him!!
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: Huerney hasn't seen him, but I wonder if burying those children would let the ghost rest
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:48 2004] : (4) Nerin: I lost 26hp from one attack!
[Mon Feb 23 22:32:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Dave, sending my node for leveled up character
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:02 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: Guys, I'm off, not feeling too well tonight. Sweet dreams all *hugs*
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I lost 35 in one fireball !
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:07 2004] : (8) Myfanwy: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:07 2004] : (8) Myfanwy (exit): 22:33
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: night Cel
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:09 2004] : (4) Nerin: Well we were gonna go back to look at the equipment we left
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:21 2004] : (9) Huerney has sent you a tree node...
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne has sent you a tree node...
[Mon Feb 23 22:33:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: I need to pick another feat :(
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:01 2004] : (9) Huerney: We've lost a fair few good items if Darvin isn't coming back
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Does Anniel level up with me ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:22 2004] : (2) DM: Depends on whether you choose to use 3.5e rules or not.
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:27 2004] : (2) DM: Darvin isn't coming back.
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ah
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:28 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: damn
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:43 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Hence Hollyella
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:46 2004] : ** (9) Huerney is looking into leadership... but Dave doesn't know if it's too odd... it's quite complex **
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: well, I guess Anniel stays that way for now
[Mon Feb 23 22:34:58 2004] : (4) Nerin: whats the diff with fighters in 3.5e?
[Mon Feb 23 22:35:04 2004] : (9) Huerney: Nothing
[Mon Feb 23 22:35:14 2004] : (9) Huerney: IIRC
[Mon Feb 23 22:35:47 2004] : (9) Huerney: Apart from the different skills and feats that are applicable to everyone
[Mon Feb 23 22:36:08 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Dave, I'm sending my node to you
[Mon Feb 23 22:36:21 2004] : (6) Hollyella has sent you a tree node...
[Mon Feb 23 22:37:00 2004] : (9) Huerney: SO the PPs divide up 1000 for Holly, 6000 each for the rest of us?
[Mon Feb 23 22:37:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: yep
[Mon Feb 23 22:37:21 2004] : (9) Huerney: Provided Holly takes it that is
[Mon Feb 23 22:37:39 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella doesn't care, as long as all the whispering stops ;) **
[Mon Feb 23 22:37:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: err that't the GP value of the PPs of course
[Mon Feb 23 22:37:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: aw
[Mon Feb 23 22:38:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ah, damn
[Mon Feb 23 22:38:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 22:38:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I saw myself very rich suddenly
[Mon Feb 23 22:38:48 2004] : (2) DM: Craig, no leadership. Having a horde of followers will be too much trouble..
[Mon Feb 23 22:38:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: Aww!
[Mon Feb 23 22:38:58 2004] : (6) Hollyella: And you're still as poor as a churchmouse ;)
[Mon Feb 23 22:38:59 2004] : (9) Huerney: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 22:39:10 2004] : (9) Huerney: Built for high cha characters :(
[Mon Feb 23 22:39:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: no quite a churchmouse, but it could be better
[Mon Feb 23 22:39:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 22:39:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: David, I'd like to think up a magic item
[Mon Feb 23 22:39:36 2004] : ** (9) Huerney adds 6000 to his 288 other GPs **
[Mon Feb 23 22:39:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: if you're ok with it, I'll buy it when you se fit
[Mon Feb 23 22:39:45 2004] : (2) DM: Sure Delphine.
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:03 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: nothing very strange, but I have had an iea of what I wanted for quite a time
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:08 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: idea too
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:12 2004] : (9) Huerney: We should have more GPs when we sell all that other stuff too
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:12 2004] : (6) Hollyella: David, I'm having trouble with my char, the magic using part of her, how do I get new spells in my spellbook at level up?
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:18 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: sheesh, typing is terrible these days
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:31 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: orpg is crap for spells
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:42 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: can you believe it does not even have cCLW as a spell ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: incredible
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:48 2004] : (2) DM: 2+ your int modifier.
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:56 2004] : (9) Huerney: Thank god Nerin was carrying it all, not Darvin
[Mon Feb 23 22:40:59 2004] : (6) Hollyella: So add it, David can tell you how
[Mon Feb 23 22:41:19 2004] : (2) DM: Er. Use a piece of paper instead? That's what I did...
[Mon Feb 23 22:41:23 2004] : (6) Hollyella: What spells? Do I just choose?
[Mon Feb 23 22:41:28 2004] : (2) DM: Choose.
[Mon Feb 23 22:41:37 2004] : (6) Hollyella: OK
[Mon Feb 23 22:41:43 2004] : (9) Huerney: You have to buy the scrolls and scribe them don't you?
[Mon Feb 23 22:41:44 2004] : (4) Nerin: I was carrying what?
[Mon Feb 23 22:41:51 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Now to remember it to do it before next session
[Mon Feb 23 22:41:56 2004] : (9) Huerney: MOst of the stuff we have to sell
[Mon Feb 23 22:42:05 2004] : (2) DM: No. You get free spells.
[Mon Feb 23 22:42:14 2004] : (9) Huerney: Oh, OK
[Mon Feb 23 22:42:26 2004] : (9) Huerney: I have no idea
[Mon Feb 23 22:42:36 2004] : (6) Hollyella: The text says something about scribing spells apart from the ones you get al level up
[Mon Feb 23 22:42:48 2004] : (9) Huerney: I think we should look to sell extra weapns that we are carrying too...
[Mon Feb 23 22:43:05 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: is it worthed to go to next version of oprpg ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:43:14 2004] : (9) Huerney: I have alongsword +1 +1d4 acid that I don't use now I have the shortsword
[Mon Feb 23 22:43:39 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: remember that sword is a loan :P
[Mon Feb 23 22:43:46 2004] : (9) Huerney: Err
[Mon Feb 23 22:43:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 22:43:53 2004] : (9) Huerney: I don't see it that way
[Mon Feb 23 22:44:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: until you find a better one it is
[Mon Feb 23 22:44:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: a ranger's sword
[Mon Feb 23 22:44:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: The only items that belong to you IMO are the ones you buy yourself
[Mon Feb 23 22:44:21 2004] : (9) Huerney: Or are given just to you
[Mon Feb 23 22:44:41 2004] : (9) Huerney: ANy others should reveryt to party treasure when sold
[Mon Feb 23 22:44:48 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: maybe, but I won't let you sell that sword
[Mon Feb 23 22:44:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: unless I get a better one
[Mon Feb 23 22:45:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: Otherwise people who can only use a few weapons/armour never get good items and always have to buy good stuff themselves
[Mon Feb 23 22:46:07 2004] : (9) Huerney: I wouldn't sell anything from the group if someone wanted it
[Mon Feb 23 22:46:13 2004] : (4) Nerin: I've got LOADS to sell!
[Mon Feb 23 22:46:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: so we're agreed :D
[Mon Feb 23 22:46:20 2004] : (4) Nerin: and no-one else can use ANY of it
[Mon Feb 23 22:46:21 2004] : (9) Huerney: Why is it specifically a ranger's sword?
[Mon Feb 23 22:47:29 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: because Odo, or whatever his name was, was a ranger
[Mon Feb 23 22:47:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: Err, so?
[Mon Feb 23 22:47:57 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: so all his items fitted his "profession" hence mine
[Mon Feb 23 22:48:01 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: that's all
[Mon Feb 23 22:48:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: That's boolocks
[Mon Feb 23 22:48:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: bollocks
[Mon Feb 23 22:48:17 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella hands Craig a spellchecker **
[Mon Feb 23 22:48:23 2004] : (9) Huerney: I have no problem relinquishing the sword
[Mon Feb 23 22:48:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I don't want it , you need more than I do
[Mon Feb 23 22:48:41 2004] : (9) Huerney: If and when something else I can use well comes up
[Mon Feb 23 22:49:04 2004] : (9) Huerney: But if that's the case, Nerin's armour is 'clerics'
[Mon Feb 23 22:49:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I mean it is also part of roleplaying isn't it, to wnt and enhance the stuff you're supposed to be good at ?
[Mon Feb 23 22:49:30 2004] : (9) Huerney: Sure
[Mon Feb 23 22:49:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: But to lay a claim on a generic item because of who it came from is stretching things
[Mon Feb 23 22:50:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: that's it, Senser gives a bonus to one of my strongest skills, that's why I like it
[Mon Feb 23 22:50:31 2004] : (9) Huerney: I agree, but I hope you see my point.
[Mon Feb 23 22:50:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I am not laying a claim Craig, I was just saying I'd like to get it back when you find soething better
[Mon Feb 23 22:51:06 2004] : (9) Huerney: Sure, I always said that.
[Mon Feb 23 22:51:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: discussion closed
[Mon Feb 23 22:51:29 2004] : (9) Huerney: But I don't necessarily think it should automatically go to Ayhlanne even then
[Mon Feb 23 22:51:37 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: whatever
[Mon Feb 23 22:51:48 2004] : (4) Nerin: I think as a party, it should go to whomever fits at the time
[Mon Feb 23 22:52:06 2004] : (9) Huerney: Exactly, which is more than likely going to be Ayhlanne
[Mon Feb 23 22:52:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: But not necessarily
[Mon Feb 23 22:52:17 2004] : (6) Hollyella: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 22:52:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: Is Senser short or long sword?
[Mon Feb 23 22:52:41 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Why are you going on about something that might never crop up?
[Mon Feb 23 22:52:43 2004] : (2) DM: short
[Mon Feb 23 22:52:50 2004] : (2) DM: drinker is long
[Mon Feb 23 22:52:59 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: you know what, I'll turn my keyboard seven times in my fingers next time I type such a stupid remark
[Mon Feb 23 22:53:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: you could go for 2 weapon fighting and use both
[Mon Feb 23 22:53:14 2004] : (9) Huerney: It's great being a cleric... none of these issues.
[Mon Feb 23 22:53:14 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: point made
[Mon Feb 23 22:53:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: that's what I used senser and drinker for
[Mon Feb 23 22:53:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I used them for two weapon fighting
[Mon Feb 23 22:53:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: until Huerney claimed it
[Mon Feb 23 22:53:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: voil
[Mon Feb 23 22:53:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: I would rather have a rapier, but my Mwork one doesn't cut it
[Mon Feb 23 22:54:11 2004] : (2) DM: Buy one.
[Mon Feb 23 22:54:12 2004] : (9) Huerney: Err, I asked if I could have it about 5 game minutes after you had it
[Mon Feb 23 22:54:14 2004] : (4) Nerin: I've couple of big warhammers if someone wants one
[Mon Feb 23 22:54:32 2004] : (9) Huerney: I can now... but up until about 5 mins ago I only had 288gp
[Mon Feb 23 22:54:35 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I had used it in battle already
[Mon Feb 23 22:54:46 2004] : (9) Huerney: Really?
[Mon Feb 23 22:54:57 2004] : (9) Huerney: Ah.. the harpies?
[Mon Feb 23 22:55:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I believe so, I would have not gone through the trouble of punching the figures in for two hand fighting if I was not going to use it
[Mon Feb 23 22:55:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: trust me, lol, orpg is too much of a pain for that
[Mon Feb 23 22:55:45 2004] : (6) Hollyella: You've got a point there
[Mon Feb 23 22:55:53 2004] : (9) Huerney: Anyway... My issue is that some of you can use many weapons and armours, that doesn't necessarily mean that you should keep a magical one of each that we find
[Mon Feb 23 22:56:15 2004] : (2) DM: You can't carry some much.
[Mon Feb 23 22:56:23 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: As for Heurney, I believe it is best to make the best of what we find
[Mon Feb 23 22:56:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Maybe we should then consider that whoever is using "party stuff" should buy it off the others
[Mon Feb 23 22:56:47 2004] : (4) Nerin: I think we're getting away from the point which is.... what would be a good feat for me to pick
[Mon Feb 23 22:56:59 2004] : (6) Hollyella: KMAO
[Mon Feb 23 22:57:06 2004] : (9) Huerney: Sure, I get a bit wound up sometimes... You were very gracious about it then. I wasn't just now
[Mon Feb 23 22:57:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: that would be fair. But I believe the DM has done a pretty good job of giving out the weapons we all need at some point or other
[Mon Feb 23 22:57:29 2004] : (6) Hollyella: So stop it already, kids! ;)
[Mon Feb 23 22:57:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: I don't think that works Ayhlanne
[Mon Feb 23 22:57:54 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: It could...lol, then our party would not be so strong so fast ;)
[Mon Feb 23 22:58:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: cos you couldn't buy stuff off the others, and would have to let them go...
[Mon Feb 23 22:58:12 2004] : ** (9) Huerney has bought everything except the longsword that he couldn't use very well **
[Mon Feb 23 22:58:27 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: hehe, I'd be left with a poor longsword right now
[Mon Feb 23 22:58:29 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 22:59:04 2004] : (6) Hollyella: How about all weapons not used are partyloot?
[Mon Feb 23 22:59:21 2004] : (9) Huerney: I just think that holding on to a weapon that you use once in a blue moon is a waste
[Mon Feb 23 22:59:34 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I very much agree
[Mon Feb 23 22:59:40 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: My hammer goes next time
[Mon Feb 23 22:59:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: sorry
[Mon Feb 23 22:59:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 22:59:53 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: the Wight's hammer goes next time
[Mon Feb 23 23:00:07 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Axe even
[Mon Feb 23 23:00:08 2004] : (9) Huerney: I'll sell my longsword unless anyone else wants it
[Mon Feb 23 23:00:19 2004] : (4) Nerin: I've got a plain l'sword and dagger that I'm keeping just in case, but the 2 extra hammers and multiple suits of armour are going as soon as possible
[Mon Feb 23 23:00:39 2004] : (9) Huerney: Normal isn't much of a problem, it's the magic stuff
[Mon Feb 23 23:00:48 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: yes
[Mon Feb 23 23:00:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: my idea may not be so stupid
[Mon Feb 23 23:01:02 2004] : (9) Huerney: Offer it back to the party, then if no-one wants it... Sell it and share the money
[Mon Feb 23 23:01:07 2004] : (2) DM: You should really only have 1 main weapon, 1 dagger or off hand weapon and one ranged weapon. You can't realistically carry more.
[Mon Feb 23 23:01:13 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella has +1 weapons, but nothing fancy **
[Mon Feb 23 23:01:18 2004] : (9) Huerney: It's not great when people have no money
[Mon Feb 23 23:01:21 2004] : (4) Nerin: sword is just for slashing things and the dagger is for digging out worms
[Mon Feb 23 23:01:45 2004] : (9) Huerney: I have a mwork comp shorbow for ranged
[Mon Feb 23 23:01:48 2004] : (4) Nerin: Dave, when can we sell stuff at a reasonable price?
[Mon Feb 23 23:01:54 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: well, we all started off with fairly the same amount, so this should even out in the end
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:02 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol@dagger
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:10 2004] : (2) DM: The town will be back to normal in a week or so.
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:18 2004] : (9) Huerney: It does if you stick to what Dave said
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: can we sleep for a week ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:26 2004] : (9) Huerney: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:28 2004] : (6) Hollyella: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:40 2004] : (4) Nerin: eat drink and be merry for a week
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:46 2004] : (9) Huerney: SO all prices 1.5 times normal...
[Mon Feb 23 23:02:56 2004] : (9) Huerney: Can we sell here and buy in Lukern?
[Mon Feb 23 23:03:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Dave ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:03:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I changed my mind
[Mon Feb 23 23:03:26 2004] : (2) DM: What?
[Mon Feb 23 23:03:36 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I added one point to strength, not to dex
[Mon Feb 23 23:03:44 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: otr wait
[Mon Feb 23 23:03:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: give me a sec
[Mon Feb 23 23:03:51 2004] : (9) Huerney: THat's what the prices were in this town... buy and sell at 1.5 times normal
[Mon Feb 23 23:03:59 2004] : (2) DM: Not in a weeks time.
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:03 2004] : (9) Huerney: Damn!
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:09 2004] : (2) DM: It'll be like in the PHB.
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:15 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: yep, it's 17 for strength, and 18 for dex
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:23 2004] : (2) DM: Sell at 50%. Buy at 100%.
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: looking at getting a stronger bow :D
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:41 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: should I send you the node again ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:49 2004] : (2) DM: Nah. Changed it here.
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: So is that 1d4 acid classed as 1d6 for value purposes?
[Mon Feb 23 23:04:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: k
[Mon Feb 23 23:05:09 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I still am not sure how this regeneration works with Drinker
[Mon Feb 23 23:05:15 2004] : (2) DM: I guess, Craig.
[Mon Feb 23 23:05:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: never used it
[Mon Feb 23 23:05:48 2004] : (2) DM: Every sucessful hit it does an extra +2 negative energy damage and you gaim +2 HP But only up to your max.
[Mon Feb 23 23:05:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ok
[Mon Feb 23 23:06:22 2004] : (9) Huerney: so value of sword is 4155gp
[Mon Feb 23 23:06:28 2004] : (6) Hollyella: But the damage is constant?
[Mon Feb 23 23:06:43 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: what's enegative energy damage ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:07:07 2004] : (4) Nerin: What is more generally useful... Sonic damage or Electrical damage?
[Mon Feb 23 23:07:12 2004] : (9) Huerney: Hmm, I can buy a rapier, but it still leaves me out of pocket...
[Mon Feb 23 23:07:38 2004] : (2) DM: Fewer things are resistant to sonic.
[Mon Feb 23 23:07:40 2004] : (9) Huerney: Essentially Ayhlanne gets two swords for free... Yet everything I own I have bought myself
[Mon Feb 23 23:07:46 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Are we talking about Senser here ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:07:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: there you go
[Mon Feb 23 23:07:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: so my idea really is not so stupid
[Mon Feb 23 23:08:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: Yeah I see your point about paying into a kitty
[Mon Feb 23 23:08:21 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: it doesn't matter at the beginning with normal stuff
[Mon Feb 23 23:08:30 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: but it will eventually wth expensive items
[Mon Feb 23 23:08:31 2004] : (2) DM: Negative energy damage is magical damage that heals undead instead of damaging them.
[Mon Feb 23 23:08:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: but damages all other people ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:09:07 2004] : (6) Hollyella: All living
[Mon Feb 23 23:09:11 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ok
[Mon Feb 23 23:09:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: Hmm, surely an undead using that loses 2 for every hit then?
[Mon Feb 23 23:09:43 2004] : (6) Hollyella: It would seem so
[Mon Feb 23 23:09:43 2004] : (4) Nerin: how much is the my electrical warhammer worth? 2000gp?
[Mon Feb 23 23:09:49 2004] : (2) DM: Hmmm.
[Mon Feb 23 23:09:53 2004] : (9) Huerney: He gets 2 positve HP, which reduces his -ve HP right?
[Mon Feb 23 23:09:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: And the Wight's Axe ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:10:13 2004] : (2) DM: People picking holes in what the DM says get a slap ;)
[Mon Feb 23 23:10:22 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:10:32 2004] : (9) Huerney: 4156 bert
[Mon Feb 23 23:10:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: wow
[Mon Feb 23 23:10:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I'll buy Senser off you Craig, and sell The Wight's hammer dso we can share the money
[Mon Feb 23 23:11:01 2004] : (4) Nerin: +2 bonus?
[Mon Feb 23 23:11:20 2004] : (9) Huerney: YEah Bert
[Mon Feb 23 23:11:22 2004] : (4) Nerin: I've never been able to figure this bit out
[Mon Feb 23 23:11:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: Err, how are we going to figure that Del?
[Mon Feb 23 23:11:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: I suppose you could buy a rapier for me and we swap
[Mon Feb 23 23:12:10 2004] : (9) Huerney: Then we have evenly matched stuff
[Mon Feb 23 23:12:16 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Sure, if it's about the same price
[Mon Feb 23 23:12:24 2004] : (9) Huerney: But that only takes me into account, not everyone else
[Mon Feb 23 23:12:37 2004] : (9) Huerney: Pay 8000 intro the kitty for it...
[Mon Feb 23 23:12:54 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: huh ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:12:54 2004] : (9) Huerney: Then all get a share
[Mon Feb 23 23:12:57 2004] : (9) Huerney: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 23:13:11 2004] : (9) Huerney: It's not mine either
[Mon Feb 23 23:13:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: Not fair when Cel has the same truble as me
[Mon Feb 23 23:13:43 2004] : (9) Huerney: It's all getting complex
[Mon Feb 23 23:13:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Then let us just say I give my hammer to Cel, she sells it for herself
[Mon Feb 23 23:13:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: I buy Senser off you, and you get the rapier you need
[Mon Feb 23 23:14:03 2004] : (9) Huerney: How about we sell what we can... I give you the sword...
[Mon Feb 23 23:14:10 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Nerin sells his hammer and armours and we share the money
[Mon Feb 23 23:14:15 2004] : (4) Nerin: after selling stuff, approx how much cash does everyone have?
[Mon Feb 23 23:14:21 2004] : (9) Huerney: Then we make sure everyone has a weapon of +2 value
[Mon Feb 23 23:14:40 2004] : (4) Nerin: or rather
[Mon Feb 23 23:14:44 2004] : (9) Huerney: Including our new friend I guess
[Mon Feb 23 23:14:46 2004] : (4) Nerin: how much did you get from selling?
[Mon Feb 23 23:14:51 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Wight's Axe is +1 1d4 temp dex damage, 1d4 sec , how much is it worth ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:15:01 2004] : (9) Huerney: eep
[Mon Feb 23 23:15:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: No idea, how'd you do that Dave?
[Mon Feb 23 23:15:12 2004] : (4) Nerin: quite a bit i'd say
[Mon Feb 23 23:15:32 2004] : (2) DM: er...
[Mon Feb 23 23:15:44 2004] : (9) Huerney: I'd say it matches with a wounding bonus maybe
[Mon Feb 23 23:15:58 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: me says we all league against the DM to make up weapons that have a set price in the first place :P
[Mon Feb 23 23:16:03 2004] : (9) Huerney: Making it a +3 weapon
[Mon Feb 23 23:16:05 2004] : (2) DM: Find out how much it costs in NWN.?
[Mon Feb 23 23:16:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: if you agree Dave
[Mon Feb 23 23:16:15 2004] : (9) Huerney: Err?
[Mon Feb 23 23:16:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: The costs in NWN are totally different
[Mon Feb 23 23:16:37 2004] : (9) Huerney: NOt standard 3e
[Mon Feb 23 23:16:53 2004] : (9) Huerney: YOu can get a +1 dagger for about 300gp
[Mon Feb 23 23:17:14 2004] : (2) DM: Really? They always seemed 3e-ish to me. Though I never really looked closely.
[Mon Feb 23 23:17:22 2004] : (6) Hollyella: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Mon Feb 23 23:17:27 2004] : (4) Nerin: about how much is a +1stat increasing item?
[Mon Feb 23 23:17:55 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: assignment for next week : every player learns the DM guide about pricing objects by heart
[Mon Feb 23 23:17:56 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:18:07 2004] : (6) Hollyella: What stat? Strength?
[Mon Feb 23 23:18:09 2004] : (9) Huerney: Add 1000 to base cost
[Mon Feb 23 23:18:15 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella starts to drool **
[Mon Feb 23 23:18:38 2004] : (2) DM: +2 value for axe. It's quite a low save I belive.
[Mon Feb 23 23:18:46 2004] : (9) Huerney: SO you wanna place that axe as +2 or +3 Dave?
[Mon Feb 23 23:18:47 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: DC 15
[Mon Feb 23 23:18:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: Oh
[Mon Feb 23 23:18:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 23:19:06 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: is 15 that low ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:19:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: 4155 value for the axe
[Mon Feb 23 23:19:20 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: ok
[Mon Feb 23 23:19:25 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: so...
[Mon Feb 23 23:19:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: armour bert?
[Mon Feb 23 23:19:52 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Yeah, what is it you have to sell ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:19:58 2004] : (4) Nerin: 1 set of full plate; 1 set of chain
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:19 2004] : (4) Nerin: or are you talking about the stat increasing item?
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:26 2004] : (9) Huerney: Err, I think perhaps that we should sell the one you wear...
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: Sorry
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: It's really not fair to keep it yourself
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:44 2004] : (4) Nerin: but its soooo shiny
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:45 2004] : (9) Huerney: It comes out as +7
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:45 2004] : (5) Ayhlanne (exit): 23:20
[Mon Feb 23 23:20:49 2004] : (4) Nerin: :O
[Mon Feb 23 23:21:13 2004] : (9) Huerney: 49000gp to make
[Mon Feb 23 23:21:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 23:21:17 2004] : (2) DM: +7? What's that?
[Mon Feb 23 23:21:21 2004] : (4) Nerin: fuck
[Mon Feb 23 23:21:35 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Wow!
[Mon Feb 23 23:21:42 2004] : (4) Nerin: full plate+1 10/-elec 10/-sonic
[Mon Feb 23 23:21:50 2004] : (9) Huerney: The sonic and electric resist armour
[Mon Feb 23 23:22:14 2004] : (9) Huerney: +1650 for the full plate
[Mon Feb 23 23:22:30 2004] : (9) Huerney: so the value to sell is about 25000
[Mon Feb 23 23:22:35 2004] : (4) Nerin: bloody hell
[Mon Feb 23 23:22:45 2004] : (6) Hollyella: I believe we shouyldn't think of the economic value of items *unless* nobody is going to use it, so no buying from the party
[Mon Feb 23 23:23:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: yeah, but think of what we could get for 25 big ones
[Mon Feb 23 23:23:29 2004] : (9) Huerney: Well, in the live game I made a similar decision
[Mon Feb 23 23:23:29 2004] : (2) DM: Someone wasn't reading the DMG when he came up with that...
[Mon Feb 23 23:23:37 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Think about what a dead char could do ;)
[Mon Feb 23 23:23:39 2004] : (9) Huerney: I could have had some mega armour
[Mon Feb 23 23:23:45 2004] : (9) Huerney: It didn't seem fair
[Mon Feb 23 23:23:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:23:52 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne (enter): 23:23
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:01 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: pffft
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:04 2004] : (2) DM: Technical probs?
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:07 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: how stupid can you get
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:08 2004] : (6) Hollyella: wb
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:13 2004] : (9) Huerney: We're considering whether Nerin should sell the cleric's armour
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:18 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: nope, lol, just pushed the reset or off button with my foot
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:19 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:21 2004] : (4) Nerin: I'd be happy to swap it out for +2 armour or maybe even +3 ;)
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:26 2004] : (6) Hollyella: KMAO
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:27 2004] : (9) Huerney: It comes out as a value of 50000 gps
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:34 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: WHAT ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:37 2004] : (4) Nerin: :D
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:44 2004] : (4) Nerin: full plate+1 10/-elec 10/-sonic
[Mon Feb 23 23:24:53 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: My idea DEFINITELY was an excellent idea
[Mon Feb 23 23:25:02 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: we get 10000 each then
[Mon Feb 23 23:25:03 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: :P
[Mon Feb 23 23:25:07 2004] : (9) Huerney: Each of those resists is +3 to value
[Mon Feb 23 23:25:14 2004] : (9) Huerney: no only half that Del
[Mon Feb 23 23:25:21 2004] : (9) Huerney: still 5000
[Mon Feb 23 23:25:23 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: and why is that ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:25:37 2004] : (9) Huerney: YOu only get half value on selling
[Mon Feb 23 23:25:39 2004] : (4) Nerin: I'd like to think I'd get a decent set of armour before splitting it
[Mon Feb 23 23:26:08 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: well, with what we got from kat, and those 5000, you'd get a pretty fair thing wouldn't you ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:26:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: YOu can have +2 full plate for 5650gps
[Mon Feb 23 23:26:28 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: here you go
[Mon Feb 23 23:26:46 2004] : (4) Nerin: What are the shopping facilities like in Westlin? ;)
[Mon Feb 23 23:26:49 2004] : (9) Huerney: Once we sel the other set you can get it for free
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:02 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: OK, here is my proposal
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:17 2004] : (9) Huerney: Actually only get 1375 for the other set
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:22 2004] : (9) Huerney: but still
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:26 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Huerney and Myfanwy are those who have the least weapons/magical stuff
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: Ah
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:30 2004] : (9) Huerney: Hold on
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:40 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella can do some *cheap* shopping for everybody ;) **
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:43 2004] : (9) Huerney: WE can add a +1 enchant to the +1 armour for 3000
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:44 2004] : (4) Nerin: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:49 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: how about we go about it this way :
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:56 2004] : (9) Huerney: How's that!
[Mon Feb 23 23:27:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: what would that do?
[Mon Feb 23 23:28:02 2004] : (9) Huerney: Make it +2
[Mon Feb 23 23:28:04 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Huerney gets my axe
[Mon Feb 23 23:28:11 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: I buy Senser off the party
[Mon Feb 23 23:28:20 2004] : (9) Huerney: WE can make it up to +3 for 8000
[Mon Feb 23 23:28:26 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: the hammer goes to Cel, who can sell it for her own good
[Mon Feb 23 23:28:36 2004] : (9) Huerney: No You take senser
[Mon Feb 23 23:28:56 2004] : (9) Huerney: But we make sure that Cel, myself and Holly are kitted out from party funds
[Mon Feb 23 23:29:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: how come it doesn't cost 9000?
[Mon Feb 23 23:29:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: before splitting what remains
[Mon Feb 23 23:29:11 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: why should I "take Senser" ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:29:18 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: I already have Drinker, remember ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:29:22 2004] : (9) Huerney: It already has 1000 worth of enchantment
[Mon Feb 23 23:29:59 2004] : (9) Huerney: Yeah, but that's fine, you dual wield, so it isn't an extra weapon to you
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:06 2004] : (9) Huerney: Hones I have a twisted logic here
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:17 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne notes **
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:18 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:31 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: I have the armour too
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:32 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:35 2004] : (9) Huerney: Because Senser is coming out of the pot that is paying for my new rapier
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:49 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: exactly, so I buy it off the party
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:58 2004] : (9) Huerney: And maybe a +1 to my armour
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:59 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: I have the money, I won't make the offer twice
[Mon Feb 23 23:30:59 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:31:07 2004] : (4) Nerin: Show me the money
[Mon Feb 23 23:31:19 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne shows a heavy bag of gold **
[Mon Feb 23 23:31:34 2004] : (9) Huerney: right 25000 + 4150 + 4150 +4150
[Mon Feb 23 23:31:42 2004] : ** (4) Nerin waves bye bye to his precious :(( **
[Mon Feb 23 23:31:45 2004] : (9) Huerney: 37 450
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:03 2004] : (9) Huerney: OK, I would like a good rapier
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:07 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:16 2004] : (9) Huerney: from that cash
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:19 2004] : (4) Nerin: dont forget my armour
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:21 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: wait, did you count Senser n there ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:24 2004] : (9) Huerney: OK
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: what are the 4150's?
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:27 2004] : (9) Huerney: -3000
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:38 2004] : (9) Huerney: approx values of the three weapons
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:40 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Axe+Senser+Hammer
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:46 2004] : (9) Huerney: axe, hammer and longsword
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:53 2004] : (9) Huerney: NOt senser
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:54 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: short sword
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:58 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: ah, ok
[Mon Feb 23 23:32:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: ok
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:01 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella hugs Nerin **
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:03 2004] : ** (9) Huerney give you senser **
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:09 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne takes senser **
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:19 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:19 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Senser (Short Sword+2) [offhand 2 weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:26 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: hehe
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:28 2004] : (9) Huerney: 34450 after upgrading to +2 plate
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:35 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Who is going to explain this all to Celestienne tomorrow?
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:40 2004] : (4) Nerin: lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:45 2004] : (9) Huerney: She can read the log
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:47 2004] : ** (10) Ayhlanne points at Craig **
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: and see my pettiness
[Mon Feb 23 23:33:56 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 23:34:07 2004] : (4) Nerin: her kid can explain it all to her, lol
[Mon Feb 23 23:34:15 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (base): [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Mon Feb 23 23:34:15 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Drinker (Longsword +1 / + 2 vamp. regen.) [2weapon fighting] (second): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Mon Feb 23 23:34:23 2004] : (4) Nerin: so I've got +2 armour now?
[Mon Feb 23 23:34:44 2004] : ** (9) Huerney upgrades his Mwork rapier to +2 from funds for 8000 **
[Mon Feb 23 23:34:49 2004] : (9) Huerney: Yes Nerin
[Mon Feb 23 23:34:51 2004] : (4) Nerin: +2 full plate
[Mon Feb 23 23:34:53 2004] : (4) Nerin: right
[Mon Feb 23 23:35:13 2004] : (9) Huerney: 26450
[Mon Feb 23 23:35:25 2004] : (9) Huerney: How is Holly for weapons?
[Mon Feb 23 23:35:27 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Senser if I remember well is +2 to Spot is it ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:35:34 2004] : (4) Nerin: think so
[Mon Feb 23 23:35:38 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: and +4 if wielded ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:35:49 2004] : (2) DM: +2 to spot if sheathed, +4 if wielded.
[Mon Feb 23 23:35:59 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Nice :)
[Mon Feb 23 23:36:15 2004] : (2) DM: Times up folks. Off you go.
[Mon Feb 23 23:36:23 2004] : (4) Nerin: boooo
[Mon Feb 23 23:36:31 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: gee, just when it was starting to get interesting
[Mon Feb 23 23:36:41 2004] : (4) Nerin: I still havent' picked a good feat
[Mon Feb 23 23:36:46 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 23:36:57 2004] : (6) Hollyella: LOL
[Mon Feb 23 23:36:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: can I have 3.5e feats?
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:05 2004] : (9) Huerney: 26450 left in party funds
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:08 2004] : (9) Huerney: Night all
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:19 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Goodnight and sweet dreams all
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:20 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: we just fgot to kit up Cel right ?
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:21 2004] : (4) Nerin: night twin
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:25 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: got to even
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:29 2004] : ** (6) Hollyella hugs and kisses everybody goodnight **
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:35 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Bye, dears
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:38 2004] : (6) Hollyella: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:39 2004] : (6) Hollyella (exit): 23:37
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:39 2004] : (9) Huerney: Night all
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:41 2004] : (4) Nerin: night all
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:41 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: night all, thx Dave
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:47 2004] : (2) DM: 'night
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:52 2004] : (9) Huerney: Cheers Dave again
[Mon Feb 23 23:37:56 2004] : (4) Nerin: you were very patient tonight DM
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:01 2004] : (9) Huerney: Observe one of the great apes, leaving for his natural habitat...
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:02 2004] : (9) Huerney (exit): 23:38
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:07 2004] : (4) Nerin: can I have 3.5e feats?
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:12 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:12 2004] : (10) Ayhlanne (exit): 23:38
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:13 2004] : (2) DM: Er. Which?
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:21 2004] : (4) Nerin: Greater weapon focus
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:26 2004] : (4) Nerin: an extra +1 to attack
[Mon Feb 23 23:38:43 2004] : (2) DM: Got the prerequistes?
[Mon Feb 23 23:39:03 2004] : (4) Nerin: yup proficient, weap focus, lvl 8
[Mon Feb 23 23:39:17 2004] : (2) DM: Don't you need weapon specialization?
[Mon Feb 23 23:39:28 2004] : (4) Nerin: no, but I've got it anyway
[Mon Feb 23 23:39:37 2004] : (2) DM: go ahead then.
[Mon Feb 23 23:39:41 2004] : (4) Nerin: you need all 3 for greater weap spec
[Mon Feb 23 23:39:43 2004] : (2) DM: Now go!
[Mon Feb 23 23:39:53 2004] : (4) Nerin: might not pick it, but just wanted to know
[Mon Feb 23 23:39:59 2004] : (4) Nerin: yessir
[Mon Feb 23 23:40:00 2004] : (4) Nerin: night
[Mon Feb 23 23:40:06 2004] : (4) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Feb 23 23:40:07 2004] : (4) Nerin (exit): 23:40
[Mon Feb 23 23:40:15 2004] : Disconnecting from server...
[Mon Feb 23 23:40:15 2004] : Game disconnected!