Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 29 April 2003

[Tue Apr 29 19:18:18 2003] : (4808) DM: GAME START
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:00 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, shall we go through?
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:11 2003] : (4812) Nerin: Ladies first
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Nerin had the amulet, did he open the door?
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:24 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking (enter): 19:19
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:26 2003] : (4808) DM: As the door opens you here someone call out...
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:33 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Errr.... I'd rather not go first, Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:39 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc hi all
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:42 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Hi Henry
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:45 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc HI Henry
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:49 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne advances towards the voice, bow in hand **
[Tue Apr 29 19:19:58 2003] : (4808) DM: "Yolan? Is that you?"
[Tue Apr 29 19:20:07 2003] : (4812) Nerin: ooc hi henry
[Tue Apr 29 19:20:29 2003] : ** (4812) Nerin raps on the (open) door **
[Tue Apr 29 19:20:32 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney whispers to the others "Yolan??" **
[Tue Apr 29 19:20:34 2003] : (4812) Nerin: hello?
[Tue Apr 29 19:20:35 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc (and last comment from me) I'll do character rolls later on tonight, if anyone wants to
[Tue Apr 29 19:20:54 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy whispers back "Never heard the name before..." **
[Tue Apr 29 19:20:59 2003] : (4808) DM: There's a short corridor and a doorway at the other end.
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:13 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Great Henry :) I want to
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:18 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne goes to door slently and presses ears to it **
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:22 2003] : (4812) Nerin: ooc door open or closed?
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:25 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:29 2003] : (4808) DM: No door.
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:35 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: oh
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:40 2003] : (4812) Nerin: ooc ah
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:42 2003] : (4808) DM: A head pops around the doorway.
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:42 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry forget what I did then
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:52 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy follows the others at the back **
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:52 2003] : (4808) DM: "Yikes!"
[Tue Apr 29 19:21:55 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne advances towards doorway slowly **
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:00 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm hi
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:01 2003] : ** (4812) Nerin waves **
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:02 2003] : (4812) Nerin: hi
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:07 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne aims with bow **
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:22 2003] : (4808) DM: And pops back again. Clattering and shuffling sounds start"
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:35 2003] : ** (4812) Nerin hurredly presses Ayhlannes bow down **
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:41 2003] : (4812) Nerin: whoa there
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:48 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc name of mathematician??
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:55 2003] : (4808) Man: ooc Horazio
[Tue Apr 29 19:22:58 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc Horazio
[Tue Apr 29 19:23:00 2003] : (4808) Man: ooc I think
[Tue Apr 29 19:23:11 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hello.... Is that Horazio?
[Tue Apr 29 19:23:15 2003] : (4812) Nerin: ooc you lots must keep better notes than me, lol
[Tue Apr 29 19:23:22 2003] : (4808) Man: "No! Go away!"
[Tue Apr 29 19:23:27 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc /me has a tremendous memory
[Tue Apr 29 19:23:31 2003] : (4809) Huerney: It's him than
[Tue Apr 29 19:23:34 2003] : (4809) Huerney: then
[Tue Apr 29 19:23:55 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We've come rather urgently to find Horazio
[Tue Apr 29 19:24:01 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We mean no harm
[Tue Apr 29 19:24:02 2003] : (4808) Man: "He's not here"
[Tue Apr 29 19:24:04 2003] : ** (4812) Nerin moves towards the doorway, hammer lowered **
[Tue Apr 29 19:24:16 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: To Man : Who are you ?
[Tue Apr 29 19:24:19 2003] : (4808) Man: The corridor opens to a small room.
[Tue Apr 29 19:24:49 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne enters the room, bow lowered, but wary **
[Tue Apr 29 19:24:50 2003] : (4808) Man: Inside is a man in scholarly robes frantically throwing paper onto a brazier.
[Tue Apr 29 19:25:11 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, stop burning it if it's important to you
[Tue Apr 29 19:25:21 2003] : (4809) Huerney: we don't want to harm you
[Tue Apr 29 19:25:24 2003] : ** (4812) Nerin runs over to the man and stops him burning stuff **
[Tue Apr 29 19:25:39 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy looks around the room **
[Tue Apr 29 19:25:40 2003] : (4808) Man: "Hey!"
[Tue Apr 29 19:25:54 2003] : (4808) Man: "I'm not the man you're looking for."
[Tue Apr 29 19:26:00 2003] : (4808) Man: ooc waves hand...
[Tue Apr 29 19:26:10 2003] : (4812) Nerin: Who are you then?
[Tue Apr 29 19:26:14 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 29 19:26:26 2003] : (4812) Nerin: ooc "This isn't the man you're looking for"
[Tue Apr 29 19:26:37 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Obi Wan Horazio?
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:03 2003] : (4808) Man: "Who am I? I'm no one. Who are you?"
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:14 2003] : (4808) Man: He pauses for a minute and looks for closely at you.
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:20 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne looks around **
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:21 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, we've been sent from Port Hoon to find him
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:23 2003] : (4812) Nerin: My name is Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:29 2003] : (4808) Man: "You don't look likeyou're from around here."
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:31 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I am Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:52 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, not to find him, bu we believe that he can help us
[Tue Apr 29 19:27:55 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Myfanwy, pleased to meet you (I think)
[Tue Apr 29 19:28:06 2003] : (4812) Nerin: We aren't local
[Tue Apr 29 19:28:09 2003] : (4808) Man: "I see. Why are you looking for this Horazio? Not that I know anything about him."
[Tue Apr 29 19:28:10 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I am Huerney, Itinerant bard of some skill
[Tue Apr 29 19:28:26 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne goes towards chimney and retrieves whatever is left of half burnt things **
[Tue Apr 29 19:28:33 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Don't ask me; I forgot :P
[Tue Apr 29 19:28:34 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We are investigating some planar disturbances
[Tue Apr 29 19:29:02 2003] : (4808) Man: "Yes...?"
[Tue Apr 29 19:29:04 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Indeed, we were told that if nothing was done the results could be disastrous
[Tue Apr 29 19:29:23 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Anyway, we followed the disturbances north
[Tue Apr 29 19:29:30 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Past fort Garth
[Tue Apr 29 19:29:46 2003] : (4809) Huerney: then further past a large enemy fortress
[Tue Apr 29 19:30:02 2003] : (4809) Huerney: To this city, where we were told to seek you out
[Tue Apr 29 19:30:21 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne shows burnt papers to man...What is this ? **
[Tue Apr 29 19:30:22 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We believe that you may be able to decipher dsome things for us
[Tue Apr 29 19:30:40 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We are also trying to stop the evil cleric brotherhood here now
[Tue Apr 29 19:30:48 2003] : (4808) Man: "Oh. Well, you seem genuine enough."
[Tue Apr 29 19:31:13 2003] : (4812) Nerin: ooc trusting kind of guy, eh?
[Tue Apr 29 19:31:24 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: So you *are* Horazio? *smile*
[Tue Apr 29 19:31:25 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We also had a token, but it was carried...
[Tue Apr 29 19:31:32 2003] : (4808) Man: "I have information on the location of Horazio. But first..."
[Tue Apr 29 19:31:34 2003] : (4809) Huerney: by a member of our party who...
[Tue Apr 29 19:31:39 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ah, has gone missing
[Tue Apr 29 19:31:41 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: A friend of Horazio told us to look for him around here
[Tue Apr 29 19:31:50 2003] : (4808) Man: ooc what token is this???
[Tue Apr 29 19:32:13 2003] : (4808) Man: "That amulet? Where did you find it?"
[Tue Apr 29 19:32:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc the thing Darvin flashed to the guys in the Inn?
[Tue Apr 29 19:32:40 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: on a body
[Tue Apr 29 19:32:44 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: somewhere around here
[Tue Apr 29 19:32:54 2003] : (4809) Huerney: A mangled corpse
[Tue Apr 29 19:33:06 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Quite nastily chewed by a crocodile
[Tue Apr 29 19:33:25 2003] : ** (4808) Man goes a bit pale **
[Tue Apr 29 19:33:25 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We slew the croc and found the body in the pool
[Tue Apr 29 19:33:39 2003] : (4809) Huerney: It was a mighty battlee of valour
[Tue Apr 29 19:33:45 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Friend of yours ?
[Tue Apr 29 19:33:58 2003] : (4809) Huerney: #Red was the blooood#
[Tue Apr 29 19:33:59 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Yolan?
[Tue Apr 29 19:34:09 2003] : (4809) Huerney: #Green was the foooeee#
[Tue Apr 29 19:34:18 2003] : (4808) Man: "Shut up."
[Tue Apr 29 19:34:20 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Err, ahem , sorry
[Tue Apr 29 19:34:21 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Huerney.... Not now
[Tue Apr 29 19:34:32 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne raises her eyes to the ceiling **
[Tue Apr 29 19:34:35 2003] : ** (4812) Nerin slap H around the back of the head **
[Tue Apr 29 19:35:24 2003] : (4808) Man: "As I said before. I have information on the location of Horazio. I require assurances that his life won't be engangered in anyway."
[Tue Apr 29 19:35:42 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Endangered ? We've been looking for him for ever !
[Tue Apr 29 19:35:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: No way we're going to harm him
[Tue Apr 29 19:36:18 2003] : (4808) Man: "Other people have be looking for m...him with different intentions."
[Tue Apr 29 19:36:34 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We have also avoided the clerics, so I don't think that we're followed
[Tue Apr 29 19:36:37 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We NEED him to decipher the letters the clerics have been sending around
[Tue Apr 29 19:37:00 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne looks in her bag and retrieves one of the gibberish letters she owns **
[Tue Apr 29 19:37:05 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Our mission concerns the fate of the world.
[Tue Apr 29 19:37:07 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: You have our word we have no evil intentions
[Tue Apr 29 19:37:09 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne shows it to the Man **
[Tue Apr 29 19:37:21 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We are working for the magic college in Port Hoon
[Tue Apr 29 19:37:42 2003] : (4808) Man: "Oh yes. I recognize this code."
[Tue Apr 29 19:38:03 2003] : (4808) Man: "Which I didn't though. Causes me no end of trouble."
[Tue Apr 29 19:38:17 2003] : (4808) Man: "Oh. I'm Horazio by the way."
[Tue Apr 29 19:38:35 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Ah, so you are he
[Tue Apr 29 19:38:47 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney enthuses at our success **
[Tue Apr 29 19:38:52 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Horazio... So pleased to have finally found you
[Tue Apr 29 19:39:03 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Finally !
[Tue Apr 29 19:39:05 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Our mission is rather urgent
[Tue Apr 29 19:39:18 2003] : (4812) Nerin: Thought you were
[Tue Apr 29 19:39:24 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "yes, yes..." (me sits down at a rough table and starts scribbling away)
[Tue Apr 29 19:39:32 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We were told that we didn't have long until there was a major planar catastrophe
[Tue Apr 29 19:39:37 2003] : (4812) Nerin: Whats so troubling about the code?
[Tue Apr 29 19:39:51 2003] : ** (4808) Horazio nods head without paying real attention." **
[Tue Apr 29 19:40:26 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Horazio, I have a question, were you a prisonner here ?
[Tue Apr 29 19:40:36 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy waits while looking around the room again... **
[Tue Apr 29 19:40:42 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "What? Oh no. I was hiding."
[Tue Apr 29 19:41:19 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: So, hmmm, the people who tried to stop us...they were your friends ?
[Tue Apr 29 19:41:28 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "What people?"
[Tue Apr 29 19:41:32 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I doubt it Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:01 2003] : (4812) Nerin: We ran into a couple of guys just outside
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:03 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Is this going to take long? Maybe we could rest here...
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:25 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc "you cannot rest here, either find an inn or rest outside."
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:29 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Not a priest I hope? (scribble)"
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:30 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, we only just got up about an hour ago Myfanwy
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:32 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:36 2003] : (4809) Huerney: You really that tired?
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:43 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: yes a priest
[Tue Apr 29 19:42:59 2003] : ** (4808) Horazio jumps up **
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:07 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Not that tired, just.... I have no more healing spells if we get in trouble *sigh*
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I still have nearly all mine
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:21 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Ah! We can't stay here. They *know* where I am now." (looks a bit panicked)
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: And Ayhlanne has the wand :)
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:33 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne would do with a little healing **
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:35 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: :)
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:46 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, maybe they'd just found this place...
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:58 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Calm down Horazio, we'll protect you the best we can
[Tue Apr 29 19:43:59 2003] : (4809) Huerney: They didn't get a chance to report it
[Tue Apr 29 19:44:02 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc 5 down
[Tue Apr 29 19:44:07 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We killed them.... Unless
[Tue Apr 29 19:44:21 2003] : (4809) Huerney: The Quasit that passed me
[Tue Apr 29 19:44:23 2003] : ** (4812) Nerin is in the same situation as Ahylanne **
[Tue Apr 29 19:44:37 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Last night, it may have been passing on a message to the others
[Tue Apr 29 19:44:45 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc only 3 down
[Tue Apr 29 19:44:46 2003] : (4812) Nerin: Was that not the one I plastered against the wall?
[Tue Apr 29 19:45:08 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc 2 down
[Tue Apr 29 19:45:12 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc and 1 dex
[Tue Apr 29 19:45:44 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We plastered it when we met it after we got up
[Tue Apr 29 19:46:01 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Horazio, do you know of anywhere else you'd be safe? We could take you there...
[Tue Apr 29 19:46:02 2003] : (4809) Huerney: It passed us in the tunnel last night though
[Tue Apr 29 19:46:38 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "There is no where safe in this city. The priesthood is everywhere. I guess here is still safe enough."
[Tue Apr 29 19:47:17 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Hmmm
[Tue Apr 29 19:47:18 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: I hope so
[Tue Apr 29 19:47:19 2003] : (4812) Nerin: Seems more like it was heading toward the guys we killed rather than reporting to the priesthood
[Tue Apr 29 19:47:24 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne loks around warily **
[Tue Apr 29 19:47:27 2003] : ** (4808) Horazio gets lost in his work again **
[Tue Apr 29 19:47:36 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hmm, maybe Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 19:48:06 2003] : (4812) Nerin: Well theres nothing we can do about it. They either know we are down here, or they dont
[Tue Apr 29 19:48:26 2003] : (4812) Nerin: If they come near us, we'll clobber them again
[Tue Apr 29 19:48:33 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I don't mind us resting now, if everyone wants to
[Tue Apr 29 19:48:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok with me
[Tue Apr 29 19:48:54 2003] : (4812) Nerin: ooc What are we like on the magic front?
[Tue Apr 29 19:49:01 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc did we close the door behind us?
[Tue Apr 29 19:49:06 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc I'm only down 1 level 2 spell
[Tue Apr 29 19:49:53 2003] : (4808) Horazio: time passes....
[Tue Apr 29 19:50:16 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Errr Horazio.... You don't happen to have a tree down here I could hug? *sigh*
[Tue Apr 29 19:50:22 2003] : (4809) Huerney: oc we resting then?
[Tue Apr 29 19:50:27 2003] : (4812) Nerin: Well Horazio, is there anything you can tell us about the Planar problem?
[Tue Apr 29 19:50:52 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Oh no. I'm just a mathematician."
[Tue Apr 29 19:50:53 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Huerney, resting won't bring back my spells down here, no trees to hug :(
[Tue Apr 29 19:51:11 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Yes, and would you happen to know anything about these rings and this rod thingy
[Tue Apr 29 19:51:26 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy considers sneaking back outside..... No, too dangerous on my own **
[Tue Apr 29 19:51:32 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne shows Horazio the wand type thing she got from Anniel **
[Tue Apr 29 19:51:40 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Er. Magic?"
[Tue Apr 29 19:51:48 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney shows the rings **
[Tue Apr 29 19:51:57 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Have you seen their like before?
[Tue Apr 29 19:51:58 2003] : (4816) Nerin (enter): 19:51
[Tue Apr 29 19:51:59 2003] : (4812) Nerin (exit): 19:51
[Tue Apr 29 19:52:04 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc sorry
[Tue Apr 29 19:52:08 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc wb twinnie
[Tue Apr 29 19:52:10 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc wb Bert
[Tue Apr 29 19:52:59 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Look. Do you want these notes decoding or do you want to keep interupting me?
[Tue Apr 29 19:53:19 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok, ok, let's rest while you decode
[Tue Apr 29 19:53:30 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Let's just get the encoding and get out of here
[Tue Apr 29 19:53:53 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooooo saucer of milk
[Tue Apr 29 19:54:08 2003] : (4809) Huerney: me rests
[Tue Apr 29 19:54:11 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin danders off to have a look round the place **
[Tue Apr 29 19:54:12 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney rests **
[Tue Apr 29 19:54:37 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Some time later....
[Tue Apr 29 19:54:38 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I'll come with you Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 19:54:43 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hold on a bit
[Tue Apr 29 19:55:06 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc /me has grapes :D
[Tue Apr 29 19:55:16 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 19:55:21 2003] : (4808) Horazio: There's nothing exciting here. Two small rooms. Meager furniture. Lots of notes.
[Tue Apr 29 19:55:30 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc /me *had* grapes
[Tue Apr 29 19:56:27 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "There. FInished. Rather boring stuff in this notes if you ask me."
[Tue Apr 29 19:56:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc grapes in April, where goes World, I wonder *sigh*
[Tue Apr 29 19:57:20 2003] : ** (4808) Horazio hands over two pieces of paper. **
[Tue Apr 29 19:57:25 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc ummm South Africa?? Australia?
[Tue Apr 29 19:57:56 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney looks at the papers **
[Tue Apr 29 19:58:08 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: What does they say?
[Tue Apr 29 19:58:28 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Note 1: The semi burned one from Dacyn Leran.
[Tue Apr 29 19:58:29 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Thank you Horazio *smiles*
[Tue Apr 29 19:58:38 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Oi doesn't know moi dearie
[Tue Apr 29 19:59:06 2003] : (4808) Horazio: It's addressed to High priest (name not known as it was obscured).
[Tue Apr 29 19:59:18 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 19:59:49 2003] : (4808) DM: It mentions a Plan and a date (two weeks into the future.
[Tue Apr 29 20:00:08 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hmm
[Tue Apr 29 20:00:38 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Does that date mean anything to anyone?
[Tue Apr 29 20:01:15 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Only that we probably have to hurry to avoid disaster....
[Tue Apr 29 20:01:35 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, the mages uin Port Hoon said that the bad stuff could start soon
[Tue Apr 29 20:01:35 2003] : (4808) DM: Most of the plan is missing but infitration of the Duke of Lukern's palace and the Port Hoon Academy is part of it.
[Tue Apr 29 20:01:39 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc that too
[Tue Apr 29 20:01:41 2003] : (4816) Nerin: True
[Tue Apr 29 20:01:56 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: no, not really Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 20:02:00 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 29 20:02:01 2003] : (4808) DM: Something about planar breakdown and diversionary tactics.
[Tue Apr 29 20:02:26 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hum, Dule of Liukern would be no great loss, greedy taxing bastard
[Tue Apr 29 20:02:39 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy smiles **
[Tue Apr 29 20:03:10 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, we finally have proof that these people are the ones we wan
[Tue Apr 29 20:03:14 2003] : (4809) Huerney: want
[Tue Apr 29 20:03:45 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc infiltration as in ? spies everywhere, or how to get into tehre ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:03:49 2003] : (4808) DM: Note 2 is more complete but contains mostly boring millitaty details. Troop movements and supply etc. etc. Probably of interest to other military type people.
[Tue Apr 29 20:03:51 2003] : (4816) Nerin: But what do we do about it?
[Tue Apr 29 20:04:21 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Horazio, do you know how many priests are in the city?
[Tue Apr 29 20:04:34 2003] : (4809) Huerney: And how devoted they are?
[Tue Apr 29 20:04:54 2003] : (4809) Huerney: If they lost their leader would they lose purpos?
[Tue Apr 29 20:05:17 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc what are purpo's? ;)
[Tue Apr 29 20:05:24 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:05:39 2003] : (4808) DM: One thing seems of interest. It request that some of the Fort Garth garrison be pulled back to guard the temple (in particular the "apparatus").
[Tue Apr 29 20:06:15 2003] : (4808) DM: Also, the fort's captain is repremanded for allowing an enemy group to make it accross the border.
[Tue Apr 29 20:06:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, but Fort Garth is a Lukern fort isn't it?
[Tue Apr 29 20:06:58 2003] : (4808) DM: Er. Sorry wrong fort. Meant the enemy's fort.
[Tue Apr 29 20:06:58 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Aaah, they know that we are here then!
[Tue Apr 29 20:07:15 2003] : (4809) Huerney: oooc sorry, though it was a plot
[Tue Apr 29 20:08:13 2003] : (4808) DM: Horazio know nothing about the preist beyond what anybody knows.
[Tue Apr 29 20:08:20 2003] : (4808) DM: priests
[Tue Apr 29 20:09:04 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc roughly how many?
[Tue Apr 29 20:09:09 2003] : (4816) Nerin: So do we see what we can do ourselves, or head back to your 'Academy'
[Tue Apr 29 20:09:38 2003] : (4808) DM: Probably around 50 or so.
[Tue Apr 29 20:09:50 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I'm really intrigued to find out what this 'Apparatus' is
[Tue Apr 29 20:10:11 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: A gate opener to the planes maybe...
[Tue Apr 29 20:10:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I wonder if it's causing the rifts
[Tue Apr 29 20:10:19 2003] : (4808) DM: But they're supported by the army. Westlin has a garrison of around 1000.
[Tue Apr 29 20:10:25 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Exactly Myf
[Tue Apr 29 20:10:43 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy sighs **
[Tue Apr 29 20:10:45 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Westlin?? it got a name?
[Tue Apr 29 20:10:52 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:10:53 2003] : (4808) DM: ooc it's had a name for ages.
[Tue Apr 29 20:11:24 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc /me could repeat a conversation he had with the DM... but he wont, lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:11:37 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc it does have a name
[Tue Apr 29 20:11:38 2003] : (4809) Huerney: So, Horazio, should we seal you back in here?
[Tue Apr 29 20:12:39 2003] : (4808) DM: "Er. Do you have any ideas of somewhere else to go? Any groups of people who are opposed to the priesthood?"
[Tue Apr 29 20:12:42 2003] : (4816) Nerin: hmmm, the priests might know you are down here by now
[Tue Apr 29 20:12:59 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, your friends the chess players
[Tue Apr 29 20:13:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: or maybe the thieves guild, but none of us here is a thief
[Tue Apr 29 20:13:37 2003] : (4808) DM: "No. I wouldn't want to put my colleagues in danger."
[Tue Apr 29 20:13:40 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Yeah, they certainly seemed interested in finding you
[Tue Apr 29 20:13:42 2003] : (4809) Huerney: And I expect it's business as usual for them anyway
[Tue Apr 29 20:13:49 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Not sure why, though
[Tue Apr 29 20:14:38 2003] : (4809) Huerney: By the way, is there a safe way in and out of these sewers?
[Tue Apr 29 20:14:52 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We had to knock through the wall of a shop cellar to get in
[Tue Apr 29 20:15:06 2003] : (4809) Huerney: All the other entrances were inaccessible
[Tue Apr 29 20:15:34 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc Was there not one in the priests building?
[Tue Apr 29 20:15:36 2003] : (4808) DM: "Oh. You don't know about the long forgotten entrance? Found it in the archives."
[Tue Apr 29 20:15:39 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: there has to be
[Tue Apr 29 20:15:41 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc or am I very wrong?
[Tue Apr 29 20:16:00 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Safe for Horazio and us?
[Tue Apr 29 20:16:12 2003] : (4808) DM: ooc There was an entrance in the temple grounds.
[Tue Apr 29 20:16:28 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc but it was inaccessible to us
[Tue Apr 29 20:16:42 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc or so we assumed at the time I guess ;)
[Tue Apr 29 20:17:33 2003] : (4809) Huerney: So where is this lost entrance
[Tue Apr 29 20:17:39 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:17:40 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy tries hard to think of somewhere for Horazio to hide but fails **
[Tue Apr 29 20:18:18 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne has been listening to half of the conversation, worried that she was by possibility of being found **
[Tue Apr 29 20:18:23 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: May I try and sum up ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:18:30 2003] : (4808) DM: sure
[Tue Apr 29 20:18:37 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Feel free
[Tue Apr 29 20:18:45 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy listens **
[Tue Apr 29 20:19:04 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: There's a plan of inflitrating the Academy and Duke of Lukern's Palace by the priests
[Tue Apr 29 20:19:09 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: in two weeks time
[Tue Apr 29 20:19:34 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: and movement of Westlin troops (supporting the priests)
[Tue Apr 29 20:19:49 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Or already infiltrated woith something bad planned to happen in two weeks...
[Tue Apr 29 20:19:57 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin nods **
[Tue Apr 29 20:20:11 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Took the words out of my mouth
[Tue Apr 29 20:20:36 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: OK, so we have trhree things to do as I see it : 1- get the military info to the military in charge of opposing the priests
[Tue Apr 29 20:20:39 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: I think we'd better assume they're already infiltrated
[Tue Apr 29 20:21:00 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: 2- Warn the DPalace that it has been or will be infiltrated and find the bad guys ar prevent them from infiltrating
[Tue Apr 29 20:21:16 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: 3- same thing with Academy
[Tue Apr 29 20:21:31 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Is that what you think too ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:21:34 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: 4 fFind a place for Horazio to ghide
[Tue Apr 29 20:21:44 2003] : (4816) Nerin: 5 - stop this planar activity
[Tue Apr 29 20:21:48 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Can't type tonight lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:21:55 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: 6 Stay alive
[Tue Apr 29 20:21:57 2003] : (4809) Huerney: 5 is our mission
[Tue Apr 29 20:22:03 2003] : (4816) Nerin: 7 - Run
[Tue Apr 29 20:22:18 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: 8 Pick up Anwen *deep sigh*
[Tue Apr 29 20:22:19 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: The wuestion now is, where do we start ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:22:20 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We can worry about the rest afterwards
[Tue Apr 29 20:22:23 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Question even
[Tue Apr 29 20:22:35 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Except for Horazio, who is a pressing worry
[Tue Apr 29 20:22:38 2003] : (4816) Nerin: 9 - have a beer
[Tue Apr 29 20:22:48 2003] : (4816) Nerin: oh, sorry, got distracted
[Tue Apr 29 20:23:12 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: First Horazio, then Anwen and the rest I'd suggest
[Tue Apr 29 20:23:20 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok, find a place for Horazio to hide, I guess neither the Academy nor the Palace are safe, if they've been infiltrated
[Tue Apr 29 20:23:58 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: How about..... My house?
[Tue Apr 29 20:24:14 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: How far away is that? Too far probably...
[Tue Apr 29 20:24:15 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, hopefully Anwen is doing her job and herding the horses *winks*
[Tue Apr 29 20:24:16 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Hay, that's an idea !
[Tue Apr 29 20:24:16 2003] : (4808) DM: It takes longer than 2 weeks to get to Port Hoon.
[Tue Apr 29 20:24:20 2003] : (4816) Nerin: You have a house??
[Tue Apr 29 20:24:31 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: I have a walking house yes *smile*
[Tue Apr 29 20:24:52 2003] : (4809) Huerney: It doesn't like males Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 20:25:02 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Of course Anwen is taking care of that Huerney
[Tue Apr 29 20:25:27 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: But it might accept a male that behaves if I ask it to
[Tue Apr 29 20:25:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Oh I know that... It was a joke
[Tue Apr 29 20:25:39 2003] : (4816) Nerin: okaaaaayyy
[Tue Apr 29 20:25:48 2003] : (4809) Huerney: But it cannot leave the swmps
[Tue Apr 29 20:26:00 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Wish I hadn't asked, now
[Tue Apr 29 20:26:01 2003] : (4809) Huerney: So I guess it's academic
[Tue Apr 29 20:26:02 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: And we don't have time to go back there
[Tue Apr 29 20:26:03 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: I know, we'd have to go back there....
[Tue Apr 29 20:26:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I don't think Horaqzio would need to hide in Lukern
[Tue Apr 29 20:26:31 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Just a suggestion... Any other ideas?
[Tue Apr 29 20:26:39 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Sadly, no
[Tue Apr 29 20:26:58 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Well we cant go to the Academy, so I guess we will have to deal with the preists ourselves (ooc what a surprise, lol)
[Tue Apr 29 20:27:15 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: 50 of them ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:27:22 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: wow, that's going to be quite a task
[Tue Apr 29 20:27:39 2003] : (4809) Huerney: There must be some way we can leverage ourselves to even the balance
[Tue Apr 29 20:27:48 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Maybe pmost are acolytes
[Tue Apr 29 20:28:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc most
[Tue Apr 29 20:28:20 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: We still need a place for Horazio first. May I suggest we get back to the forest and Anwen, set camp and plan further?
[Tue Apr 29 20:28:44 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Horazio, did you think you'd be safe here still, or is this place compromised#?
[Tue Apr 29 20:28:44 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Maybe we can set up some kind of revolt
[Tue Apr 29 20:29:01 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy feels an urge to hug trees **
[Tue Apr 29 20:29:03 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Nice thinking Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 20:29:09 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Send in the townsfolk as fodder, and let the preists get tired out fighting them off
[Tue Apr 29 20:29:28 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Nerin!
[Tue Apr 29 20:29:31 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: townsfolk against a garrison of 1000 ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:29:35 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Then we wade in, knock a few heads and the jobs done
[Tue Apr 29 20:29:38 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I don't think so, no
[Tue Apr 29 20:29:41 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Or, maybe they can just engulf most of the priests
[Tue Apr 29 20:30:02 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Farm impliments can be rather nasty
[Tue Apr 29 20:30:18 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Well, I accept that there will be few casualties, but I think they will be acceptable
[Tue Apr 29 20:30:26 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Saw a blokes arm cut off by a scythe once!
[Tue Apr 29 20:30:33 2003] : (4808) DM: From what you've picked up from locals the army is just that an army. Not raving fanatics or anything. It's the priesthood that's in charge.
[Tue Apr 29 20:30:38 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Tactical losses
[Tue Apr 29 20:30:44 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Please guys, can we just get out of here first?
[Tue Apr 29 20:30:46 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Horazio, did you think you'd be safe here still, or is this place compromised#?
[Tue Apr 29 20:30:58 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We have two weeks Nerin, you don't raise a people in two weeks
[Tue Apr 29 20:31:05 2003] : (4808) DM: "I think it's time to move on."
[Tue Apr 29 20:31:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc bugger!
[Tue Apr 29 20:31:32 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Cut off their food for a day, and we'll see how long it takes
[Tue Apr 29 20:31:37 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I think we just go and find out more about those priests, and try and find their weak point
[Tue Apr 29 20:32:06 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: whether it is a leader, or the army...we'll just see
[Tue Apr 29 20:32:20 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: and act accordingly
[Tue Apr 29 20:32:21 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Back to the forest and Anwen, set camp and plan further? Take Horazio with us for now?
[Tue Apr 29 20:32:24 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I just want to get out of here
[Tue Apr 29 20:32:46 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, I don't think that we should leave town now
[Tue Apr 29 20:32:52 2003] : (4816) Nerin: I think we should stay in the city
[Tue Apr 29 20:32:59 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc /town whatever
[Tue Apr 29 20:33:12 2003] : (4816) Nerin: We need to gather information
[Tue Apr 29 20:33:13 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: *sigh*
[Tue Apr 29 20:33:15 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Just outside town... I really want to make sure Anwen is okay *sigh*
[Tue Apr 29 20:33:22 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I wouldn't mind a little forest though
[Tue Apr 29 20:33:29 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Me neither
[Tue Apr 29 20:33:32 2003] : (4816) Nerin: and we cant do that sitting around a clearing
[Tue Apr 29 20:33:34 2003] : (4809) Huerney: And what if we can't get cback in?
[Tue Apr 29 20:33:57 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Yeah, you saw how tough they were about letting us in
[Tue Apr 29 20:34:14 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: *sighs* ok, let's just get OUT of here
[Tue Apr 29 20:34:17 2003] : (4809) Huerney: They're bound to start clamping down if it's known that we got past the fort now
[Tue Apr 29 20:34:19 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: You guys stay inside, Ayhlanne, Horazio and I go out?
[Tue Apr 29 20:34:24 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc btw, how did Anwen get out of the town??
[Tue Apr 29 20:34:26 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Horazio, are there things wyou want to take with you ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:34:46 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc ran snekingly I presume
[Tue Apr 29 20:34:50 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc My horse is stabled, I thought Anwen was there too
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:05 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc nope, animals went out of town, I asked them too
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:06 2003] : ** (4808) DM gathers up some notes **
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:09 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc to even
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:17 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Anwen is hunting and staying around the eagle just outside the gates
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:21 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Horazio that is.
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:28 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Err, Horazio, how well known is your face?
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:40 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc so they just abled past the guards?
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:49 2003] : (4809) Huerney: To the guards, clerics, general populace, thieves guild?
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:56 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc Anniel flew :P
[Tue Apr 29 20:35:58 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "They tell me my picture has been circulated to the guards."
[Tue Apr 29 20:36:10 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Must have; DM didn't say otherwise when it happened :P
[Tue Apr 29 20:36:15 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Right, best try to disguise you then
[Tue Apr 29 20:36:19 2003] : (4816) Nerin: So you cant go out in public
[Tue Apr 29 20:36:22 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Disguise Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Apr 29 20:36:24 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: And Darvin is not here *sigh* he'd know what to do with you
[Tue Apr 29 20:36:38 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc nice, a 1!
[Tue Apr 29 20:36:38 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: He probably would...
[Tue Apr 29 20:36:59 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Disquise as beggar, lots of mud and rags?
[Tue Apr 29 20:37:09 2003] : (4809) Huerney: He'd probaly do a better job at disguising this guy too
[Tue Apr 29 20:37:20 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Well...a beggar would have to stay out no ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:37:26 2003] : (4809) Huerney: He looks more like himself thatn when I started!
[Tue Apr 29 20:37:37 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:37:40 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:37:40 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: How about something ealtogether very different ? I believe a show off is one of the better disguise
[Tue Apr 29 20:37:43 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:38:10 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Someone else have a try, for pity's sake
[Tue Apr 29 20:38:22 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Disguise Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Apr 29 20:38:29 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc :P
[Tue Apr 29 20:38:35 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: we could have Horazio arrive at an inn with great show off (prince or something), and stay there for a while
[Tue Apr 29 20:38:35 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Disguise Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [14,-1] = (13)
[Tue Apr 29 20:38:37 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Wher's Horazio gone??
[Tue Apr 29 20:38:40 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Disguised as what?
[Tue Apr 29 20:38:50 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Beggar?
[Tue Apr 29 20:39:08 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: sometimes when the people have the "guilty" right in front of their eyes, they overlook them
[Tue Apr 29 20:39:25 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Okay. You shred his clothes and smear mud etc. on him and in his hair etc.
[Tue Apr 29 20:39:47 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Ayhlanne, we could "escort" the beggar out, then the guards might klet us in again easilier
[Tue Apr 29 20:39:57 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc let
[Tue Apr 29 20:40:10 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Sounds good, but what then ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:40:45 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Come back in?
[Tue Apr 29 20:40:52 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Get out, check the animals are okay, rest and leave him with Anwen till we know what to do
[Tue Apr 29 20:40:54 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Thank god you found some actual mud in the sewer... glad it wasn't me who had to check to find it amongst all the other brown stuff
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:02 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: LOL
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:04 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: And leave Horazio out there ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:08 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ewww
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:15 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc mud *etc*.
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:24 2003] : (4816) Nerin: What else are you going to do with him?
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:33 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Bring him back in again??
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:50 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne takes out her ID **
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:58 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: can we forge these do you think ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:41:59 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Anwen and err... What was her name again? wThey will guard him (I hope) We can leve him a tent n stuff. Hopefully it won't be long till we find a place for him to stay
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:01 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Horazio, are you able to survive in the wilds?
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:07 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Can you forage?
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:12 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Survive the nights
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:18 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hide from patrols?
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:22 2003] : (4816) Nerin: how about Anwen looking after him?
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:25 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "I don't think so... (looks veery doubtful)
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:30 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Just said that
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:39 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne looks at Horazio's robes and fuzzy hair...and murmurs....I doubt it **
[Tue Apr 29 20:42:41 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc sorry
[Tue Apr 29 20:43:05 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Sorry, but taking him outside isn't an option
[Tue Apr 29 20:43:15 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: may I try a suggestion ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:43:17 2003] : (4809) Huerney: If you give him a tent it will be spotted
[Tue Apr 29 20:43:27 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Sure
[Tue Apr 29 20:43:51 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy sighs... **
[Tue Apr 29 20:44:02 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Sorry, just being realistic
[Tue Apr 29 20:44:05 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: We can't leave him here either
[Tue Apr 29 20:44:12 2003] : (4809) Huerney: He's not an outdoorsy type
[Tue Apr 29 20:44:18 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: I know Huerney
[Tue Apr 29 20:44:21 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We escort him out as Myfanwy suggested, we disguise him again as a bnoble prince of sorts, and escort him back in, telling the guards we've found him on the road where he had been attacked and he is looking for shelter
[Tue Apr 29 20:44:27 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Is there anyone in the city who can hide you?
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:08 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: put him up in an inn where he supposedly sends for help to where he comes from
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:12 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Unfortunately, that would bring a lot of attention on him...
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:16 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Nice idea Ayhlanne, but then why risk taking him outside if you are just going to bring him back again?
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:19 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: True
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:24 2003] : (4809) Huerney: More easy to penetrate the disguise
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:25 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: That's the point, more attention, less likely to be found
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:40 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Who looks closer at a humble beggar?
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:47 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc Error. Critical logic failure.
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:56 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 29 20:45:57 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:03 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc certainly is
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:06 2003] : (4816) Nerin: But you are taking a wanted man past the same set of guards twice for no real reason
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:07 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc I don't agree
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:33 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Probably not the same set if we rest out there though...
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:38 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc if the gangster has a red cap, everybody remembers the red cap but noone remembers his face
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:45 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc I see your point, but why take him outside first. Just get him some nice clothes and put him up in fancy hotel
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:51 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I agree with the twice going through the guard
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:54 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: guards
[Tue Apr 29 20:46:59 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: But I agree bringing him out just to bring him in again sounds a bit err...
[Tue Apr 29 20:47:06 2003] : (4809) Huerney: But a prince wouldn't cover his face...
[Tue Apr 29 20:47:14 2003] : (4809) Huerney: It would be obvious who he is...
[Tue Apr 29 20:47:27 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Unless you have a way of altering his bone structure
[Tue Apr 29 20:47:39 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc Darvin's hammer?
[Tue Apr 29 20:47:47 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 29 20:47:49 2003] : (4816) Nerin: "Hi, we are just taking this beggar outside the town".... "Oh look we found this guy outside, we'll just bring him in"
[Tue Apr 29 20:47:53 2003] : (4809) Huerney: A beggar on th eother hand can be covered in shit, have false blisters etc
[Tue Apr 29 20:47:58 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: with lots of fuzzy hats and scarves, that would do
[Tue Apr 29 20:48:14 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Tue Apr 29 20:48:37 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: and we could add a scar across his face or something
[Tue Apr 29 20:48:38 2003] : (4816) Nerin: (whispering) why dont we just knock him on the head and leave him ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:49:01 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne whispers back, we might need him for deciphering aother info **
[Tue Apr 29 20:49:48 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Look, I think he's as safe down here as he is anywhere
[Tue Apr 29 20:49:50 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Horazio, is there anyone in the city who can hide you?
[Tue Apr 29 20:49:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Look, I made a suggestion, if you don't agree with it, find a solution, but let's just get OUT of here
[Tue Apr 29 20:50:12 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Any shelters for homeless around?
[Tue Apr 29 20:50:16 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc whatever happened to the map ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:50:20 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Oooooh!
[Tue Apr 29 20:50:28 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Night fell?
[Tue Apr 29 20:50:34 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:50:34 2003] : (4808) Horazio: huh?
[Tue Apr 29 20:50:53 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc Looks fine here...
[Tue Apr 29 20:50:55 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc Black, black BLACK!
[Tue Apr 29 20:51:06 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc it's all balck on our side
[Tue Apr 29 20:51:15 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 29 20:51:16 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Oh, dawn :P
[Tue Apr 29 20:51:16 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc green again
[Tue Apr 29 20:51:27 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Horazio ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:51:36 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc was playing with the fog. Dunno what it does though
[Tue Apr 29 20:51:42 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Can you help us here ? You haven't said much so far
[Tue Apr 29 20:51:43 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Yes?"
[Tue Apr 29 20:52:01 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: What do you think is best for you ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:52:27 2003] : (4809) Huerney: oooc back
[Tue Apr 29 20:52:34 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Overthrowing the priesthood would be good."
[Tue Apr 29 20:52:35 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Apr 29 20:52:51 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc it stops us seeing the bits of the map that we ca't yet see
[Tue Apr 29 20:52:53 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: OK, so we'll do that, and you manage on your own ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:53:09 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc so you prep a map in advance
[Tue Apr 29 20:53:24 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc did I hear "in advance ?"
[Tue Apr 29 20:53:29 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:53:29 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc har har.
[Tue Apr 29 20:53:33 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 20:53:40 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc or you use an image
[Tue Apr 29 20:54:47 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Ok, time to leave then?
[Tue Apr 29 20:54:52 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: to Horazio : OK, so we'll do that, and you manage on your own ?
[Tue Apr 29 20:54:55 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, Horazio, thanks for the understatement
[Tue Apr 29 20:55:02 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: With or without Horazio?
[Tue Apr 29 20:55:06 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Yeah, see you later
[Tue Apr 29 20:55:12 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Byyyyye
[Tue Apr 29 20:55:22 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney wave extravagantly **
[Tue Apr 29 20:55:30 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin waves over his shoulder as he leaves **
[Tue Apr 29 20:55:31 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Er... "
[Tue Apr 29 20:55:35 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Good luck Horazio
[Tue Apr 29 20:55:58 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne starts to go off **
[Tue Apr 29 20:56:02 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Come with us Horazio, I don't like leaving you here....
[Tue Apr 29 20:56:12 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Um. Okay."
[Tue Apr 29 20:56:18 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, I've asked you 3 times what we can do with you
[Tue Apr 29 20:56:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: so again...
[Tue Apr 29 20:56:36 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Horazio, is there anyone in the city who can hide you?
[Tue Apr 29 20:56:48 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "No."
[Tue Apr 29 20:56:58 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Then what Myfanwy ? He'll hinder us more than anything else, and he doesn't seem to care what happens to him, I must say I am running out of ideas
[Tue Apr 29 20:56:59 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin walks ahead a little **
[Tue Apr 29 20:57:07 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Anyone outside the city?
[Tue Apr 29 20:57:15 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Do yuo think that you could play along as a beggar for a few days?
[Tue Apr 29 20:57:22 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "I guess."
[Tue Apr 29 20:57:30 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Safely?
[Tue Apr 29 20:57:38 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne whispers to Huerney : a beggar with papers ? **
[Tue Apr 29 20:57:39 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "huh?"
[Tue Apr 29 20:57:40 2003] : (4809) Huerney: You need to act the part
[Tue Apr 29 20:58:01 2003] : (4809) Huerney: As in eat any food given to you etc... or at least appear to
[Tue Apr 29 20:58:04 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Dammit Horazio, think! It's your life at stake here!
[Tue Apr 29 20:58:07 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Even if it's rotten
[Tue Apr 29 20:58:22 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Um... (looks very unsure)"
[Tue Apr 29 20:58:25 2003] : (4809) Huerney: That sort of thing
[Tue Apr 29 20:58:49 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne raises her eyes to the ceiling.... **
[Tue Apr 29 20:58:51 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney puts his head in his hands **
[Tue Apr 29 20:59:35 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I give up Horazio, you have helped us, and we are trying to help you, but you don't seem to care, so either you make a decision in the next five seconds, or *I* leave you to your fate
[Tue Apr 29 20:59:53 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: The others may do what they want
[Tue Apr 29 20:59:54 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: How about.... Hiring someone to escort him to the hut.... Females preferably... Sheesh, I dunno anymore....
[Tue Apr 29 21:00:27 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Ayhlanne, I can't just leave him...
[Tue Apr 29 21:00:28 2003] : (4809) Huerney: They'd have to get past the now supervigilant fortress yeah!
[Tue Apr 29 21:00:30 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "I'll just stay here and hope they don't know."
[Tue Apr 29 21:00:44 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Do you have food?
[Tue Apr 29 21:00:51 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Tue Apr 29 21:00:53 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Of course"
[Tue Apr 29 21:00:53 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I assume that guy was your runner?
[Tue Apr 29 21:00:54 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I have an idea
[Tue Apr 29 21:01:27 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Go on Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 29 21:01:36 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin is trying out the weight of his new hammer **
[Tue Apr 29 21:01:39 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: How about we take any of the body we found back there, and smash their face or something, take Horazio's robes and a few minor papers of his, and go to the priests to tell them we found him ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:01:50 2003] : (4816) Nerin:
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:04 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: that would introduce us to the prists AND take care of anyone looking for him
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:07 2003] : (4816) Nerin: (swish) (Swish) (SWISH)
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:22 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc swosh ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:26 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: And he could stay here in safety for a while....
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:31 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Might just work...
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:32 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc lol swish ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:38 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney sizes up the shape of Horazio and thinks back to the fully plate armoured guys... **
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:49 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc swinging my hammer :)
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:54 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, how heavy is full plate?
[Tue Apr 29 21:02:55 2003] : (4808) Horazio: One of the guys was a woman BTW.
[Tue Apr 29 21:03:11 2003] : (4808) Horazio: 50 lbs?
[Tue Apr 29 21:03:16 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, and one was a woman...
[Tue Apr 29 21:03:17 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: What about the body we found in the web ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:03:26 2003] : (4809) Huerney: So we're left with beefcake
[Tue Apr 29 21:03:33 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hmm, not good
[Tue Apr 29 21:03:40 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc beefcake?
[Tue Apr 29 21:03:55 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc you know, huge guy
[Tue Apr 29 21:04:18 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc huge guy? Don't recall a huge guy...
[Tue Apr 29 21:04:19 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: the priest ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:04:43 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc the guy with a sword, must have been fairly hefty to wear full plate
[Tue Apr 29 21:04:55 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc not really
[Tue Apr 29 21:05:17 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Ok
[Tue Apr 29 21:05:39 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne looks thoughtful **
[Tue Apr 29 21:05:42 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Sorry folks, I guess we just lock Horazio back in here
[Tue Apr 29 21:05:53 2003] : (4808) Horazio: So... Taking the body of the priest. Putting robes on him and grabbing some papers?
[Tue Apr 29 21:06:05 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Yes
[Tue Apr 29 21:06:12 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 29 21:06:26 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Who'll smash his head? /me feels icky
[Tue Apr 29 21:06:41 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney gets up to speed **
[Tue Apr 29 21:06:44 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc smash and smear his face a bit, and the robes, so it looks he's been fighting
[Tue Apr 29 21:07:14 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I wonder though...should we just walk to the priests liek that ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:07:16 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Have you got any papers that could only be by you Horazio that you don't mind losing?
[Tue Apr 29 21:07:22 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: They know us don't they ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:07:28 2003] : ** (4808) Horazio hands a whole bunch of paper over **
[Tue Apr 29 21:07:35 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I don't see why they would
[Tue Apr 29 21:07:50 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney takes the papers **
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:02 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: true, they would have never let us in the town otherwise
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:16 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Horazio, is there a price on your head ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:16 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ANd we have valid IDs
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:27 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin lines up the bash the guys face in **
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Good question Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:29 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Quite a large one."
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:35 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: HA !
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:40 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: OK, here is what we do
[Tue Apr 29 21:08:58 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy turns her head **
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:04 2003] : (4809) Huerney: So we went into the sewers in search of him for the reward as we are poor farmers
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:10 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: we go up to a guard/lieutenant (let's find out an influential one), and ask him if he'll share the price with ius
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:16 2003] : (4809) Huerney: umm, hard to pull that off in full plate
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:23 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Poor farmers with all those weapons and armour?
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:31 2003] : (4816) Nerin: swing.... squish!
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:39 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Even Horazio realizes that's a bad plan/.
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:42 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: so...We are both introduced to the military AND the priests
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:43 2003] : (4816) Nerin: swing.... squish!
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:47 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: what do you think of that ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:54 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, only the gate guard thinks were farmers actually so ewe should be OK
[Tue Apr 29 21:09:57 2003] : (4816) Nerin: swing.... squish!
[Tue Apr 29 21:10:15 2003] : (4809) Huerney: So we should be OK
[Tue Apr 29 21:10:18 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Right. Thats his face pummeled in
[Tue Apr 29 21:10:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Nice job Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 21:10:35 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I say we go to a guard, so then no questions are asked as to how and why we found him
[Tue Apr 29 21:10:39 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Errr... Nice Nerin...
[Tue Apr 29 21:10:50 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I can write you a pummelling song if you like ;)
[Tue Apr 29 21:10:59 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin wipes the blood off on the body **
[Tue Apr 29 21:11:23 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: if his picture has been going around in the guards, one will only be too happy to make himself look good
[Tue Apr 29 21:11:26 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Yeah, go for it. I like a nice tune to whistle along to
[Tue Apr 29 21:11:59 2003] : (4808) Horazio: So... We have one Horazio (disguised) tagging along. One body (disguised) being carried.
[Tue Apr 29 21:12:07 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I need some commissions to get myself writing anyway, even if they're free ones for a friend ;D
[Tue Apr 29 21:12:12 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Going out the sewers via the marked exit?
[Tue Apr 29 21:12:28 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Sure
[Tue Apr 29 21:12:43 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc why is Horazio tagging along ? isn't he staying here ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:12:56 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc thougt so too
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:06 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Oh. Okay. Horazio stays behind then.
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:26 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc that was the whole point of the body... Make them think he's dead and leave this place alone
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:27 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc yeah, dont want to split the loot ;)
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:28 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Horazio, I suppose you have a key of your own ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:30 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Do you need us to lock uyou in Horazio?
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:40 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We'll keep that one in case we need to come and see you
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:42 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Leave the amulet with me."
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:48 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: don't open to ANYONE else BUT us
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:49 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Or you can keep it."
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:53 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Okay."
[Tue Apr 29 21:13:56 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: How much food and water do you have?
[Tue Apr 29 21:14:07 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc /me is coming up with all devious ideas for the game on Saturday :-)
[Tue Apr 29 21:14:15 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "3 days"
[Tue Apr 29 21:14:17 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:14:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well they'll only get it by killing us, and if that happens you're as good as dead anyway
[Tue Apr 29 21:14:39 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney gives 2 days rations over **
[Tue Apr 29 21:14:42 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc ooo. Can't wait.
[Tue Apr 29 21:15:15 2003] : (4808) Horazio: "Thanks"
[Tue Apr 29 21:15:36 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy realizes she left the waterskins on her horse **
[Tue Apr 29 21:15:57 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc no you didn't .you wouldn't be that daft
[Tue Apr 29 21:16:09 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:16:17 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I don't have any spare water thogh
[Tue Apr 29 21:16:26 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy (then) hands Horazio one of her waterskins **
[Tue Apr 29 21:16:42 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne hands Horazio two rations **
[Tue Apr 29 21:16:44 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc water water all around but not a drop to drink, lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:16:50 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:17:14 2003] : (4808) Horazio: ooc eee. read that school.
[Tue Apr 29 21:17:27 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin hefts 'Horazio' over his shoulder **
[Tue Apr 29 21:17:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Right, that's a week's worth now?
[Tue Apr 29 21:17:36 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Okay, so he'll make it through another week or so... We'd better hurry and save the world
[Tue Apr 29 21:17:47 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney heads off **
[Tue Apr 29 21:18:03 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne /me follows **
[Tue Apr 29 21:18:05 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin follows **
[Tue Apr 29 21:18:07 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Bye Horazio, take care
[Tue Apr 29 21:18:10 2003] : (4808) Horazio: You reach the ladder and the manhole that's the exit.
[Tue Apr 29 21:18:10 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc did we rest in there?? How long was it?
[Tue Apr 29 21:18:12 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Apr 29 21:19:00 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne goes out first and looks around **
[Tue Apr 29 21:19:22 2003] : (4809) Huerney: *whisper* What can you see?
[Tue Apr 29 21:19:33 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Apr 29 21:19:37 2003] : (4808) Horazio: The manhole opens out into what appears to be a cellar.
[Tue Apr 29 21:19:39 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: not much
[Tue Apr 29 21:19:55 2003] : (4808) Horazio: It's dark and you can't see much. A little light shines down from the stairs.
[Tue Apr 29 21:19:58 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: quiet
[Tue Apr 29 21:20:04 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Tue Apr 29 21:20:22 2003] : (4808) Horazio: Just ordinary city sounds.
[Tue Apr 29 21:20:42 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok, I think it's clear
[Tue Apr 29 21:20:58 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin passes the body up **
[Tue Apr 29 21:20:59 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne gets out of the manhole onto the ground **
[Tue Apr 29 21:21:13 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney helps push it up **
[Tue Apr 29 21:21:14 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne heaves the body up **
[Tue Apr 29 21:21:44 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney climbs up **
[Tue Apr 29 21:21:52 2003] : (4808) Horazio: You all get out and are standing around.
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:04 2003] : (4808) DM: Something moves in the corner....
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:16 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne looks **
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:20 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:24 2003] : (4808) DM: A person uncurls off the floor and approaches.
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:32 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin gets his hammer out **
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:40 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy readies her club **
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:46 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne has her hand on her axe **
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:49 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Who's there?!
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:54 2003] : (4808) DM: It's wearing a black hooded cloak.
[Tue Apr 29 21:22:59 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney sees nothing probably **
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:11 2003] : (4808) DM: She lifts the hood and reveals her face.
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:15 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Who goes there ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:28 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin points Huerney in the correct direction **
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:38 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Oh
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:39 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:40 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Oh, hello
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:48 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Err, who are you shadow?
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:54 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: What are you doing here ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:23:58 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: How did you get here
[Tue Apr 29 21:24:32 2003] : (4808) Woman in black: "I'm called 'Black Kat' and I'm here to provide assistance if it's required."
[Tue Apr 29 21:24:41 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne tells the others : she's the one who gave us the ID's, a friend **
[Tue Apr 29 21:24:56 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Nice to finally know your name
[Tue Apr 29 21:25:00 2003] : (4808) Kat: "That body you have there. It wouldn't be Horazio would it?"
[Tue Apr 29 21:25:08 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy puts her club away **
[Tue Apr 29 21:25:09 2003] : (4809) Huerney: From whom?
[Tue Apr 29 21:25:11 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: the ID's you gave us worked like a charm, thank you
[Tue Apr 29 21:25:17 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Of couse."
[Tue Apr 29 21:25:26 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin isn't sure whether to say Yes or No to that **
[Tue Apr 29 21:25:33 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: It is Horazio
[Tue Apr 29 21:25:37 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney looks at the others **
[Tue Apr 29 21:26:04 2003] : (4808) Kat: "That is a setback. Horazio's skills would have been useful to us all."
[Tue Apr 29 21:26:18 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Who is "us all" ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:26:27 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: And in what way?
[Tue Apr 29 21:26:37 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Those opposed to the priesthood."
[Tue Apr 29 21:27:22 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, yeah.
[Tue Apr 29 21:27:25 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney looks at the others **
[Tue Apr 29 21:27:27 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: "Those" ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:27:42 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: (whispers to Huerney) A place he could stay if they can be trusted....
[Tue Apr 29 21:27:52 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Tue Apr 29 21:28:02 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I am sorry...I know you helped us in many ways, but I am afraid I have learned to be careful
[Tue Apr 29 21:28:03 2003] : (4808) Kat: "You, I presume, the dukedom of Lukern, the Academy and my own guild."
[Tue Apr 29 21:28:22 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Tue Apr 29 21:28:25 2003] : ** (4816) Nerin still isn't sure whether to trust this shadow **
[Tue Apr 29 21:28:26 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Tue Apr 29 21:28:47 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc all rolled a 10!
[Tue Apr 29 21:29:05 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Tue Apr 29 21:29:09 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Well, you seemed to have earned Darvin's trust, but Darvin is not with us, he has disappeared, and ...
[Tue Apr 29 21:29:11 2003] : (4808) Kat: "I understand. Trust should be earned. After all I didn't get to where I was by trusting blindly."
[Tue Apr 29 21:29:11 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:29:18 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc wow!
[Tue Apr 29 21:29:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Thank you for understanding that
[Tue Apr 29 21:30:03 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc spooky :P
[Tue Apr 29 21:30:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: So if you're here to help...
[Tue Apr 29 21:30:54 2003] : (4808) Kat: "To put it plainly I'm a member of the..."
[Tue Apr 29 21:30:57 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: How can you help us now ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:31:20 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Of the...?
[Tue Apr 29 21:31:22 2003] : (4808) Kat: ooc (sorry, need to think of a name that doesn't look too much like "Shadow Thieves".)
[Tue Apr 29 21:31:23 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney waits **
[Tue Apr 29 21:31:26 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc if there is a 'thonk!', I'm screaming
[Tue Apr 29 21:31:32 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:31:35 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:31:47 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc hidden rogues ;P
[Tue Apr 29 21:32:00 2003] : (4808) Kat: ooc hmm
[Tue Apr 29 21:32:07 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Night Peeps? :P
[Tue Apr 29 21:32:18 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc The Deadly Delvers?
[Tue Apr 29 21:32:35 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc blood reavers?
[Tue Apr 29 21:32:39 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc the Black Guild?
[Tue Apr 29 21:32:42 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Guild of Night."
[Tue Apr 29 21:32:52 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: hmmmm
[Tue Apr 29 21:32:54 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:33:02 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Why are you against the priests in the first place ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:33:04 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Yes. A bit over dramatic that. "
[Tue Apr 29 21:34:10 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney catches his breath after the suspense **
[Tue Apr 29 21:34:11 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Because Planar breakdown would have catestrophic consequences. Hard to earn a living when all your clients are being eaten by demons."
[Tue Apr 29 21:34:22 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I see
[Tue Apr 29 21:34:32 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We were thinking of bringing Horazio's body to the priests, and try to find out a little more about what they are after, and how they're operating
[Tue Apr 29 21:35:01 2003] : (4808) Kat: "That plan has potential."
[Tue Apr 29 21:35:05 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: can you help us witht that ? We thought we'd try and get someone of the army with us, so that we'd earn their trust as well
[Tue Apr 29 21:35:07 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 29 21:35:51 2003] : (4808) Kat: "We have contacts with people in the army. The local Westlin garrison commander would be a good start."
[Tue Apr 29 21:35:54 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We found a few of Horazio's decoded letters, so we know something is on its way
[Tue Apr 29 21:36:16 2003] : (4809) Huerney: How stand the army in relation to the priesthood town leadership?
[Tue Apr 29 21:36:17 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Good, do you think he'd go along with saharing the reward on Horazio's head ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:36:23 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Details please? I can have messages sent if required."
[Tue Apr 29 21:36:26 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Are they neutral?
[Tue Apr 29 21:36:47 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne looks at the others **
[Tue Apr 29 21:36:50 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Are they for the priesthood, against it?
[Tue Apr 29 21:37:01 2003] : (4816) Nerin: (mutterin) Head? More like a mushy pulp
[Tue Apr 29 21:37:13 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:37:32 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc back
[Tue Apr 29 21:37:48 2003] : (4808) Kat: "The priesthood keeps the army in line for now. Through fear mainly. Commanders objecting to orders generally end up as reagents in their spells."
[Tue Apr 29 21:38:34 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I see
[Tue Apr 29 21:38:36 2003] : (4816) Nerin: But there are a few that can be trusted?
[Tue Apr 29 21:38:55 2003] : (4808) Kat: "For a price."
[Tue Apr 29 21:38:55 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: so a means for the Westlin Garrison Commander to be well thought of by the priests could be a good thing huh ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:39:41 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We have our price right here /me shows Horazio's body
[Tue Apr 29 21:39:54 2003] : (4808) Kat: "That would be a good start, yes."
[Tue Apr 29 21:40:03 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Such men can earn larger rewards for handing in traitors and shouldn't be trusted
[Tue Apr 29 21:40:31 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Can you introduce us to the VCommander in question ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:40:41 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: And do you think he'd go along with our plan ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:40:51 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ie. share the reward ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:40:53 2003] : (4816) Nerin: I'd rather not meet him in person
[Tue Apr 29 21:41:20 2003] : (4816) Nerin: No sense in being seen more than is required
[Tue Apr 29 21:41:29 2003] : (4808) Kat: "I can't do a personal introduction. But, yes, he'd go along if the risk is low."
[Tue Apr 29 21:42:00 2003] : (4816) Nerin: Sounds like a plan
[Tue Apr 29 21:42:06 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I see
[Tue Apr 29 21:42:32 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: How do you think we could approach him ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:42:42 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: without being suspected
[Tue Apr 29 21:43:20 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Turn up with the body and I will handle the rest through discreet means."
[Tue Apr 29 21:43:44 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Well, OK
[Tue Apr 29 21:44:00 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Turn up where ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:44:35 2003] : (4808) Kat: "At the garrison HQ. Ask for Commander Terrance"
[Tue Apr 29 21:44:56 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok
[Tue Apr 29 21:45:20 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Do we have a way to contact you ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:45:35 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Because Darvin disappeared, and he seemed to know where and how to find you
[Tue Apr 29 21:45:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: You have not heard of him have you ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:46:18 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Darvin is currently doing some recon for us."
[Tue Apr 29 21:46:52 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy mutters "He could at least have told us before jhe left..." **
[Tue Apr 29 21:46:57 2003] : (4809) Huerney: So that's where he went
[Tue Apr 29 21:47:00 2003] : (4808) Kat: "As for contacting me. Leave a message with any guild member and it will reach me."
[Tue Apr 29 21:47:00 2003] : (4816) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 29 21:47:06 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I agree Myf
[Tue Apr 29 21:47:11 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok, how can we recognize them ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:47:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, how do we know guild members?
[Tue Apr 29 21:47:30 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Black hoods?
[Tue Apr 29 21:47:52 2003] : ** (4808) Kat shows a hand signal and the correct response. **
[Tue Apr 29 21:48:11 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne tries to repeatr the hand signal **
[Tue Apr 29 21:48:26 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: like that ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:48:33 2003] : (4808) Kat: "That is, of course, the sign for a friend of the guild. Don't go trying to pass yourself off as guild members."
[Tue Apr 29 21:48:36 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy tries to remember what she just saw **
[Tue Apr 29 21:48:39 2003] : ** (4808) Kat corrects Ayhlanne **
[Tue Apr 29 21:48:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok, I see, thank you
[Tue Apr 29 21:49:02 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney attempts the signal **
[Tue Apr 29 21:49:03 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: and don't worry, we won't
[Tue Apr 29 21:50:05 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Kat, is there a way that this entrance be watched ? Because we killed a priest in there, and we would not like him to be found
[Tue Apr 29 21:50:48 2003] : (4808) Kat: ooc bit hard to find him considering you're caryying him...
[Tue Apr 29 21:50:59 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Watched for who?"
[Tue Apr 29 21:51:16 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc I have to make sure horazio won't be found by the periests without our knowledge :P
[Tue Apr 29 21:51:20 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Watched for the priesthood
[Tue Apr 29 21:51:31 2003] : (4808) Kat: "That can be arranged."
[Tue Apr 29 21:51:38 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Thank you
[Tue Apr 29 21:51:45 2003] : (4834) Nerin (enter): 21:51
[Tue Apr 29 21:51:51 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc wb
[Tue Apr 29 21:51:51 2003] : (4816) Nerin (exit): 21:51
[Tue Apr 29 21:51:54 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Apr 29 21:52:00 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc bye
[Tue Apr 29 21:52:15 2003] : (4834) Nerin: ooc sorry
[Tue Apr 29 21:52:17 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc where did you leave us ?
[Tue Apr 29 21:52:49 2003] : (4834) Nerin: ooc hand signals
[Tue Apr 29 21:53:17 2003] : (4834) Nerin: ooc went to the loo and I got disconnected :(
[Tue Apr 29 21:53:38 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc we asked tfor this entrance to be watched, for the priests not to find the body of the priest we killed (Kat still does not know that whorazio is in there)
[Tue Apr 29 21:53:43 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc What did you learn.... Never go to the loo during a game ;)
[Tue Apr 29 21:53:52 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:54:03 2003] : (4834) Nerin: ooc I was going, whether I left the computer or not!!!
[Tue Apr 29 21:54:11 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 21:55:03 2003] : (4808) Kat: What next?
[Tue Apr 29 21:55:20 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Take the body to the captain
[Tue Apr 29 21:55:21 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Another thing...
[Tue Apr 29 21:55:22 2003] : (4834) Nerin: Kat, Whats upstairs?
[Tue Apr 29 21:55:31 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: just allow me a word with my companions for a minute
[Tue Apr 29 21:55:47 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne goes towards her friends and whispers **
[Tue Apr 29 21:56:15 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney listens **
[Tue Apr 29 21:56:31 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy listens too **
[Tue Apr 29 21:56:37 2003] : (4808) Kat: "This is an abandoned house."
[Tue Apr 29 21:56:44 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: How about we ask her to pass the messages along to the Academy (Uluron's eyes only) about the infiltration ? And the military info we got to whoever is best suited to get it
[Tue Apr 29 21:57:13 2003] : (4834) Nerin: Fair enough, Kat
[Tue Apr 29 21:57:13 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Uluron can then choose who to alert in Lukern, as I don't know who to trust there
[Tue Apr 29 21:57:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Sounds like a bit of a plan
[Tue Apr 29 21:57:20 2003] : ** (4834) Nerin listens to Ayhlanne **
[Tue Apr 29 21:57:37 2003] : (4834) Nerin: But, can we trust her?
[Tue Apr 29 21:57:38 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: I agree
[Tue Apr 29 21:57:46 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Might save us some time in the end too
[Tue Apr 29 21:57:52 2003] : (4834) Nerin: Since we obviously dont really trust her a lot
[Tue Apr 29 21:58:06 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Do we have a choice Nerin? Time is running out...
[Tue Apr 29 21:58:18 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Well, at the worst, the messages won't get there, which they probably won't if we don't use this
[Tue Apr 29 21:58:20 2003] : (4834) Nerin: Alright then
[Tue Apr 29 21:58:43 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: how about Horazio, do we tell her or not ? i believe the less people know the safer he is
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:05 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hmm, it's difficult
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:06 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: and the safer we are with our lie to the priests
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:18 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Let's wait, at least he'll be okay for another week and we might know more by then
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:19 2003] : (4809) Huerney: If he could help them decipher more messages
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:28 2003] : (4834) Nerin: Lets just stick with what we have
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:30 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I know, that's where I am a bit worried
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:37 2003] : (4809) Huerney: But if he knows them, he would have thought himself safe with them
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I guess it's always time for us to decide and tell the Guild
[Tue Apr 29 21:59:56 2003] : (4834) Nerin: It may be a wrong decision, but we are on a tight schedule here
[Tue Apr 29 22:00:01 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: True Huerney
[Tue Apr 29 22:00:09 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Yes, caution should prevail here I feel
[Tue Apr 29 22:00:13 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: OK, let's leave it at that
[Tue Apr 29 22:00:19 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne turns to Kat again **
[Tue Apr 29 22:00:29 2003] : (4834) Nerin: We could spend the 2 weeks we have trying to figure out what to do...
[Tue Apr 29 22:00:37 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Kat, you asked earlier what the info we had was
[Tue Apr 29 22:00:47 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Hmm, that would be too like us Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 22:00:56 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We were going to try and pass it to the people concerned
[Tue Apr 29 22:01:02 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Yes?"
[Tue Apr 29 22:01:05 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: but maybe you can help us with that
[Tue Apr 29 22:01:19 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy whispers to Huerney and Nerin... Let's hope she doesn't read lips... **
[Tue Apr 29 22:01:19 2003] : (4808) Kat: "It shall be done. The messages, please."
[Tue Apr 29 22:01:25 2003] : (4834) Nerin: (to Huerney) I'd rather make a wrong decision than no decision
[Tue Apr 29 22:01:46 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We need the info though, for future reference, can you copy them and pass them along ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:01:50 2003] : (4809) Huerney: But idf the decision can be safely delayed?
[Tue Apr 29 22:02:01 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc that was to Nerin
[Tue Apr 29 22:02:10 2003] : (4808) Kat: "Yes."
[Tue Apr 29 22:02:14 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We'd like the message to go to Uluron in the Academy
[Tue Apr 29 22:02:25 2003] : (4808) Kat: "He is trustworthy."
[Tue Apr 29 22:02:26 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: we know no-one in Lukern whom we can trust
[Tue Apr 29 22:02:49 2003] : (4834) Nerin: We dont really have the time, Huerney
[Tue Apr 29 22:02:59 2003] : ** (4808) Kat reads the messages. **
[Tue Apr 29 22:03:03 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: so we'll act hoping Uluron can pass the other messages to the right people
[Tue Apr 29 22:03:18 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I assume that he can
[Tue Apr 29 22:03:43 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Although maybe it would be wise to also send it to the Duke?
[Tue Apr 29 22:03:53 2003] : (4808) Kat: "These messages should go to Duke Florin."
[Tue Apr 29 22:03:56 2003] : (4809) Huerney: What if Uluron is not there
[Tue Apr 29 22:04:01 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I am not very fond of the Duke Huerney
[Tue Apr 29 22:04:01 2003] : (4808) Kat: "As much as I hate to say that>"
[Tue Apr 29 22:04:17 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok, let's send a copy to both then
[Tue Apr 29 22:04:23 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: can you do that ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:04:24 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Nor am I, but my personal grieveances with him don't matter here
[Tue Apr 29 22:04:29 2003] : (4808) Kat: "But Duke Florin is a problem for another time."
[Tue Apr 29 22:04:38 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Tue Apr 29 22:04:50 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I see Duke Florin does not have a lot of friends
[Tue Apr 29 22:05:16 2003] : (4808) Kat: "It shall be done. I am however curious how Horazio came upon these messages. They were intercepted fairly recently. Hmmmm...."
[Tue Apr 29 22:05:49 2003] : (4808) Kat: (raises an eyebrow) "Know anything about that?"
[Tue Apr 29 22:05:54 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Well, we can't very well ask him can we? Points to the body
[Tue Apr 29 22:05:59 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc dammit, shrewd DM
[Tue Apr 29 22:06:36 2003] : (4809) Huerney: We found them with the body
[Tue Apr 29 22:06:45 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Alrady translated
[Tue Apr 29 22:06:50 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
[Tue Apr 29 22:06:57 2003] : (4808) Kat: "How interesting..."
[Tue Apr 29 22:07:04 2003] : (4808) Kat: "No matter. It's not important."
[Tue Apr 29 22:07:27 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: To repeat your own words Kat... That is a matter for another time *smile*
[Tue Apr 29 22:07:52 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Well Kat, i guess we have to move on, thank you for everything
[Tue Apr 29 22:07:53 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney loosk oddly at \Myfanwy **
[Tue Apr 29 22:08:13 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy loosk's back :P **
[Tue Apr 29 22:08:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Lets move people
[Tue Apr 29 22:08:34 2003] : (4808) Kat: "You're welcome. We will meet again."
[Tue Apr 29 22:08:44 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne does the sign to Kat **
[Tue Apr 29 22:08:44 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Err, let's move, people
[Tue Apr 29 22:08:46 2003] : ** (4808) Kat raises her hood **
[Tue Apr 29 22:08:54 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Let's move person, people
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:02 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:15 2003] : ** (4834) Nerin picks up the body and heads for the stairs **
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:22 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:31 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne follows **
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:33 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Out we go
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:34 2003] : ** (4808) Kat follows **
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:44 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Can you make sure that the coast is clear Kat?
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:46 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc what time is it ? night, day ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:09:52 2003] : (4808) Kat: ooc day
[Tue Apr 29 22:10:04 2003] : (4808) Kat: ooc circa late morning I think.
[Tue Apr 29 22:10:09 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: We probably should go to the garrison without the body first
[Tue Apr 29 22:10:19 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I don't see us carrying a corpse around
[Tue Apr 29 22:10:28 2003] : ** (4808) Kat leaves **
[Tue Apr 29 22:10:29 2003] : (4809) Huerney: What ware we going to do with it?
[Tue Apr 29 22:10:35 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: We'll have to sooner or later anyway
[Tue Apr 29 22:10:54 2003] : (4834) Nerin: Anyone have a big sack?
[Tue Apr 29 22:11:04 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: if we had Darvin's wagon...*sigh*
[Tue Apr 29 22:11:05 2003] : (4808) Kat: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 29 22:11:24 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: I have a sack, we can at least cover his head...
[Tue Apr 29 22:11:30 2003] : (4809) Huerney: But it's in Port Hoon isn't it?
[Tue Apr 29 22:11:54 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: it is
[Tue Apr 29 22:12:07 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc Announcement: those who wish to play in the Temporary Saturday Game are requested to roll characters at some point. I'll be hanging around after the end of this session for a bit.
[Tue Apr 29 22:12:19 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc okay
[Tue Apr 29 22:12:29 2003] : (4834) Nerin: ooc ok Henry
[Tue Apr 29 22:12:54 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok, so how do we do this ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:13:23 2003] : (4808) Kat: ooc just remember I have icecream :)
[Tue Apr 29 22:13:33 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc not fair, I don't
[Tue Apr 29 22:13:34 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Cover his head ao to not upset the people around too much, go there and get it over with
[Tue Apr 29 22:13:35 2003] : (4808) Kat: ooc Henry, what happened to point buy?
[Tue Apr 29 22:13:43 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc ohhhhhhhh, but I hve chocolate !
[Tue Apr 29 22:13:45 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Just finished mine :P
[Tue Apr 29 22:13:57 2003] : (4808) DM: ooc /me serves a portion for Delphine
[Tue Apr 29 22:14:10 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Yes, sounds like th abest plan Myf
[Tue Apr 29 22:14:12 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc thanks :)
[Tue Apr 29 22:14:24 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ok Myfanwy, I need fresh air anyway
[Tue Apr 29 22:14:32 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy covers the head of the corpse with a sack **
[Tue Apr 29 22:14:47 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 29 22:14:59 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc yeah, point buy could be fun
[Tue Apr 29 22:15:06 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: I think we all do by now Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 29 22:15:21 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc although I don't care, I am not rolling a character :P
[Tue Apr 29 22:15:34 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Never tried it lol
[Tue Apr 29 22:15:44 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc played NWN ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:15:51 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc don't even know how it works
[Tue Apr 29 22:15:59 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc no, don't have NWN
[Tue Apr 29 22:16:04 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc back
[Tue Apr 29 22:16:10 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Apr 29 22:16:19 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne peeps outside from door of abandonned house **
[Tue Apr 29 22:16:28 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc coast clear ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:16:30 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc I think rolling is easier. I'll allow a small amount of buying (if Delphine's OK with that)
[Tue Apr 29 22:16:43 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc I'm ok with everything
[Tue Apr 29 22:16:50 2003] : (4814) Henry|lurking: ooc lol :-D
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:16 2003] : (4808) DM: ooc I'm doing point buy and pretending to have rolled. That's okay, right?
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:18 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc, ok for rolling then
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:24 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc that is
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:28 2003] : (4834) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:33 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne peeps outside from door of abandonned house **
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:41 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc coast clear ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:42 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc depends on how you weight the rolls though Henry 4d6*7 = high powered chars
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:47 2003] : (4834) Nerin: ooc how about the the BG school of rolling?
[Tue Apr 29 22:17:59 2003] : (4808) DM: ooc 4d6 take highest 3.
[Tue Apr 29 22:18:13 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc hello ? can we discuss that later ? I need fresh air !!! lol
[Tue Apr 29 22:18:14 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc that's what I meant
[Tue Apr 29 22:18:15 2003] : (4834) Nerin: ooc roll them and spread them how you want
[Tue Apr 29 22:18:33 2003] : (4808) DM: The house opens out onto a quiet street
[Tue Apr 29 22:18:54 2003] : ** (4834) Nerin easily carries the body up **
[Tue Apr 29 22:19:09 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: OK, let's go
[Tue Apr 29 22:19:11 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy goes outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air **
[Tue Apr 29 22:19:16 2003] : ** (4809) Huerney heads out **
[Tue Apr 29 22:19:18 2003] : (4808) DM: Looks like you're right next to the Poor Quarter and the Adminstrative Quarter
[Tue Apr 29 22:19:19 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne opens door and walks out nonchalently **
[Tue Apr 29 22:19:33 2003] : ** (4811) Myfanwy desperately looks for a tree to hug **
[Tue Apr 29 22:20:17 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc probably don't have time to hug anyway
[Tue Apr 29 22:20:25 2003] : (4808) DM: ooc no trees here. Try the South side Quarter (nobles quarter)
[Tue Apr 29 22:20:32 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Well Myfanwy ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:20:46 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Lets head for the guard house then
[Tue Apr 29 22:20:51 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Maybe you could go and look for a tree while we go to the Commander ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:21:11 2003] : ** (4810) Ayhlanne heads for the garrison **
[Tue Apr 29 22:21:18 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Maybe you guys could take the body there while I find a tree? It really worries me to be out of healing spells... I could join you when I'm done...
[Tue Apr 29 22:21:54 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: Up to you, and you can go and find Anwen and Anniel
[Tue Apr 29 22:22:08 2003] : (4809) Huerney: I think it's important that you be there Myf
[Tue Apr 29 22:22:55 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: You might be right Huerney... Tho I won't be any good if it comes to trouble *sigh*
[Tue Apr 29 22:23:39 2003] : (4808) DM: PAUSE
[Tue Apr 29 22:23:39 2003] : (4809) Huerney: You can wield your club
[Tue Apr 29 22:23:47 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Are you out of all spells
[Tue Apr 29 22:23:53 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Okay, I go with you guys, but afterwards I'm off to find Anwen and hug a tree!
[Tue Apr 29 22:23:56 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: I suggest we put the gibberish letter along with the papers Mhorazio gave us
[Tue Apr 29 22:24:08 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: that will make it look a little more credible
[Tue Apr 29 22:24:16 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc is credible an English word ?)
[Tue Apr 29 22:24:18 2003] : (4808) DM: I can carry on DMing if you like. But, to be honest, I've done enough thinking for today.
[Tue Apr 29 22:24:18 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: Mostly, Huerney
[Tue Apr 29 22:24:20 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Umm, what?
[Tue Apr 29 22:24:41 2003] : (4809) Huerney: But if they blow our cover, they'll know that we know somehing
[Tue Apr 29 22:24:56 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: we can't read the gibberish, remember ?
[Tue Apr 29 22:25:16 2003] : (4809) Huerney: Oh, OK
[Tue Apr 29 22:25:17 2003] : (4811) Myfanwy: ooc Honestly I've had too little sleep and a rough day but I'll stay if you all want to continue
[Tue Apr 29 22:25:23 2003] : (4809) Huerney: ooc Err, up to you Dave
[Tue Apr 29 22:25:34 2003] : (4834) Nerin: I'm fine either way
[Tue Apr 29 22:25:43 2003] : (4810) Ayhlanne: ooc, can you think up to the guard house and say hello to Commander Terrance, or is that going to prove difficult ? lol
[Tue Apr 29 22:26:01 2003] : (4808) DM: Er...
[Tue Apr 29 22:26:06 2003] : (4808) DM: GAME END