Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 08 April 2003

[Tue Apr 8 19:46:17 2003] : (2410) DM: GAME START
[Tue Apr 8 19:46:47 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Eww, these sewers are pretty gross
[Tue Apr 8 19:46:58 2003] : (2412) Nerin: They usually are
[Tue Apr 8 19:47:03 2003] : (2410) DM: Last session you ran around the city trying to find an entrance to the sewers where you believe (according to Shadow) the philosoper you're looking for is hiding.
[Tue Apr 8 19:47:05 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Definitely
[Tue Apr 8 19:47:26 2003] : (2410) DM: You broke through a celler and now find yourself ankle deep in slime.
[Tue Apr 8 19:47:43 2003] : (2412) Nerin: hey, where'd everyone go?
[Tue Apr 8 19:47:55 2003] : (2410) DM: Creatures scurry and chitter in the background. The maloderous smell is overpowering.
[Tue Apr 8 19:48:08 2003] : (2412) Nerin: There was definately more of us a minute ago
[Tue Apr 8 19:48:12 2003] : (2412) Nerin: oh well
[Tue Apr 8 19:48:14 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc There might be a map half way down.
[Tue Apr 8 19:48:30 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc ah yes
[Tue Apr 8 19:48:38 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc map?? is that what you call it??
[Tue Apr 8 19:48:47 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Hmm, I never see things so people often go missing to me
[Tue Apr 8 19:48:50 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc looks like the side view of a hat, lol
[Tue Apr 8 19:48:58 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc brb phone important
[Tue Apr 8 19:49:26 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Apr 8 19:49:51 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Well, I suppose we should head on in
[Tue Apr 8 19:49:54 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc is the box the cellar?
[Tue Apr 8 19:49:59 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney, you find slime.
[Tue Apr 8 19:50:01 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc yes
[Tue Apr 8 19:50:14 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Left or right Nerin, Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 19:50:27 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2413) Huerney...
[Tue Apr 8 19:50:30 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2412) Nerin...
[Tue Apr 8 19:50:33 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (2411) Ayhlanne...
[Tue Apr 8 19:50:38 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Lets try right
[Tue Apr 8 19:50:51 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc always right, right?
[Tue Apr 8 19:51:00 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Sounds good to me
[Tue Apr 8 19:51:01 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc right
[Tue Apr 8 19:51:22 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Have you two got a torch
[Tue Apr 8 19:52:00 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc let's wait a bit for Delphine.
[Tue Apr 8 19:52:31 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc wanna be a target? I can light you up ;)
[Tue Apr 8 19:52:38 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Who's in front? Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 19:52:47 2003] : (2412) Nerin: yep
[Tue Apr 8 19:53:14 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc I can see alright, but I'd rather not have 2 nearly blind people with me
[Tue Apr 8 19:53:22 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc Ayhlanne is a half-elf?
[Tue Apr 8 19:53:52 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc and you?
[Tue Apr 8 19:54:02 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc just me that is blind then
[Tue Apr 8 19:54:11 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc no chance there then
[Tue Apr 8 19:54:12 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Tue Apr 8 19:54:13 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc we knew that already :P
[Tue Apr 8 19:54:15 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc change
[Tue Apr 8 19:54:34 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney casts it into the middle of his bullseye lantern **
[Tue Apr 8 19:55:07 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney tests out his non-flame igniting directional torch **
[Tue Apr 8 19:55:19 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Yep, that seems to do the trick
[Tue Apr 8 19:55:30 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Nice
[Tue Apr 8 19:56:50 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Hey Huerney, you look like you've lost a little weight
[Tue Apr 8 19:56:58 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Must be all this running around
[Tue Apr 8 19:57:27 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Yeah, been losing it since we first set off to Oswald's tree
[Tue Apr 8 19:57:44 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Oswalds Tree?
[Tue Apr 8 19:57:54 2003] : (2413) Huerney: I guess I just ate too much in the camp
[Tue Apr 8 19:58:28 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Yeah, that was the place that we went to just after I met up with the troupe
[Tue Apr 8 19:58:57 2003] : (2412) Nerin: You used to live in a Camp?
[Tue Apr 8 20:00:09 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc sooooooooooooorry
[Tue Apr 8 20:00:13 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc back
[Tue Apr 8 20:00:13 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc np
[Tue Apr 8 20:00:54 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Ok then, I'll lead
[Tue Apr 8 20:01:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: OK, I'll follow
[Tue Apr 8 20:01:28 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc what happened to Darvin and Myf ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:01:35 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc er..
[Tue Apr 8 20:01:41 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc too winp to get in ?ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 20:01:53 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc whimp
[Tue Apr 8 20:02:09 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc after Nerin is?
[Tue Apr 8 20:02:13 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney keeps his lantern covered as much as possible **
[Tue Apr 8 20:02:18 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc me
[Tue Apr 8 20:02:41 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne has her bow ready, watching around warily **
[Tue Apr 8 20:02:43 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Someone keep an eye out behind us
[Tue Apr 8 20:02:56 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm, I think that means me in the middle
[Tue Apr 8 20:02:57 2003] : (2410) DM: You slosh down the passage for a bit and reach a right hand bend....
[Tue Apr 8 20:02:57 2003] : ** (2412) Nerin cautiously moves down the sewer, hammer drawn **
[Tue Apr 8 20:03:01 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, make a spot check.
[Tue Apr 8 20:03:08 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Apr 8 20:03:56 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc Huerney in the middle ? or at the back ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:03:59 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney Spot Skill Check:... you're kidding aren't you... in the dark, with these eyes! **
[Tue Apr 8 20:04:14 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc middle
[Tue Apr 8 20:04:18 2003] : (2412) Nerin: whoop!
[Tue Apr 8 20:04:24 2003] : (2412) Nerin: aggghhh
[Tue Apr 8 20:04:28 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: hey ! what's going on
[Tue Apr 8 20:04:29 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:04:38 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huh?
[Tue Apr 8 20:04:47 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne runs to Nerin **
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:00 2003] : ** (2412) Nerin gets engulfed in something **
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:00 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney looks at Nerin **
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:07 2003] : (2412) Nerin: gloop
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:17 2003] : (2410) DM: Spot checks for everyone
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:23 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney uncovers the lantern and puts the beam on Nerin **
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:23 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:31 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [4,-2] = (2)
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:39 2003] : (2412) Nerin: glub
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:48 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Tue Apr 8 20:05:50 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm, is that water?
[Tue Apr 8 20:06:01 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, take 1d6 acid damage.
[Tue Apr 8 20:06:16 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) for 3 hours) **
[Tue Apr 8 20:06:24 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc you roll, or me?
[Tue Apr 8 20:06:34 2003] : (2410) DM: You see Nerin engulfed by a huge blob of transparent jelly.
[Tue Apr 8 20:06:41 2003] : (2412) Nerin: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 20:06:55 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:02 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Unmm, what the hell is that?
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:04 2003] : (2410) DM: Initative.
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:08 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Initiative [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:09 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc no sewer knowledge uh ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:12 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20-5] -> [2,-5] = (-3)
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:13 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:16 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:27 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne uses Masterwork Arrows + 1 to attack roll **
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:31 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc ooops
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:33 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc make that 19 boss... cat's grace
[Tue Apr 8 20:07:46 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Tue Apr 8 20:08:05 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc forget the arrows
[Tue Apr 8 20:08:37 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne says the command word type thing for her armor **
[Tue Apr 8 20:08:45 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, your go...
[Tue Apr 8 20:09:00 2003] : (2412) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 20:09:39 2003] : (2410) DM: Er. You're engulfed ina blob. No attacking, sorry.
[Tue Apr 8 20:09:44 2003] : (2410) DM: Make a fort save.
[Tue Apr 8 20:09:44 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc Although how can I miss if i'm inside it??
[Tue Apr 8 20:09:51 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:00 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc ick
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:05 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne casts resist elements, ignore 12 first damage from elements (for one minute IIRC) **
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:08 2003] : (2410) DM: Paralysed for [3d6] -> [3,5,5] = (13) rounds.
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:15 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc only +3 for a dwarf fighter?
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:17 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc :O:O:O
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:21 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:45 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Finessed M'workRapier (base): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:47 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc did my wilderness lore help me know what that thing is ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:48 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc since I'm paralysed... brb
[Tue Apr 8 20:10:57 2003] : (2410) DM: Hit.
[Tue Apr 8 20:11:09 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Courage (+1 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round **
[Tue Apr 8 20:11:18 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc what lvel is Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 20:11:22 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 20:11:35 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc 5
[Tue Apr 8 20:11:49 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc fort is +4 then
[Tue Apr 8 20:12:04 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne uses silver arrows to attack the blob **
[Tue Apr 8 20:12:07 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc oops misread it!
[Tue Apr 8 20:12:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Apr 8 20:12:26 2003] : (2410) DM: hit
[Tue Apr 8 20:12:29 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc it was the roll that was 3!, silly me
[Tue Apr 8 20:12:43 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: that would be -4 for Nerin being in there no ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:12:48 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube does [1d6] -> [2] = (2) acid damage to Nerin.
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:08 2003] : (2410) DM: And attempts to engulf Huerney...
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:20 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne steps back from the thing **
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:25 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Gah!
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:26 2003] : (2410) DM: Make a reflex save Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:33 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:40 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc 1 again!
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:42 2003] : (2410) DM: Oh dear.
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:46 2003] : (2410) DM: *Gloop*
[Tue Apr 8 20:13:57 2003] : (2410) DM: Make a fort save Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 20:14:02 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 20:14:11 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Apr 8 20:14:11 2003] : (2413) Huerney: umm
[Tue Apr 8 20:14:15 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne watches Huerney being engulfed helplessly **
[Tue Apr 8 20:14:15 2003] : (2410) DM: Paralysed for [3d6] -> [4,6,3] = (13) rounds.
[Tue Apr 8 20:14:24 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc OMG !
[Tue Apr 8 20:15:32 2003] : (2410) DM: Ah Nerin. You can try to escape. Sorry. Misread.
[Tue Apr 8 20:15:45 2003] : (2410) DM: Make a strength check.
[Tue Apr 8 20:15:50 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne steps back just so that she can use PBS (29 ft :P) **
[Tue Apr 8 20:15:51 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Tue Apr 8 20:17:01 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ...
[Tue Apr 8 20:17:05 2003] : (2410) DM: SOrry. roll d20 + BAB + str
[Tue Apr 8 20:17:24 2003] : (2410) DM: Oops. You're paralysed. Silly me.
[Tue Apr 8 20:17:43 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Sorry guys. Really messing stuff and slow tonight.
[Tue Apr 8 20:17:49 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 20:17:49 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc /me casts 'un-confuse' on the DM
[Tue Apr 8 20:17:55 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc it's fine, you blob :P
[Tue Apr 8 20:17:55 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc DM is toying with us!
[Tue Apr 8 20:18:08 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne shoots at the thing with silvered arrow still **
[Tue Apr 8 20:18:26 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc you could try to drag Nerin or Huerney out.
[Tue Apr 8 20:18:28 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 20:18:29 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 20:18:41 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc uh !
[Tue Apr 8 20:19:04 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, I could !
[Tue Apr 8 20:19:06 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 20:19:28 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube gloops forwards. But is too slow to reach you Ayhlanne.
[Tue Apr 8 20:19:38 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne drops her bow and finds a rope in her pack **
[Tue Apr 8 20:19:44 2003] : (2410) DM: Take [1d6] -> [6] = (6) damage Nerin and [1d6] -> [2] = (2) huerney
[Tue Apr 8 20:19:57 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne watches blob to be sure it does not come too close **
[Tue Apr 8 20:20:21 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, roll 1d20 + BAB + str.
[Tue Apr 8 20:20:27 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks around for a place to tie the rope (any beam or such thing ?) **
[Tue Apr 8 20:20:31 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)
[Tue Apr 8 20:21:07 2003] : (2410) DM: There's a metal ring on the wall.
[Tue Apr 8 20:21:21 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+1+0+8] -> [9,1,0,8] = (18)
[Tue Apr 8 20:21:34 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc lucky that!
[Tue Apr 8 20:22:20 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne ties rope to metal ring on one end, and to self in the middle, while leaving part of the rope free to tie up friends **
[Tue Apr 8 20:22:38 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube gets a bit closer...
[Tue Apr 8 20:22:43 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 20:22:58 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc how far ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:23:37 2003] : (2410) DM: That far. 15 ft.
[Tue Apr 8 20:24:37 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne advances towards cube **
[Tue Apr 8 20:24:48 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Need fire i'd guess
[Tue Apr 8 20:24:56 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc that was ooc
[Tue Apr 8 20:25:23 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks to see if she can find any "weak point" in cube **
[Tue Apr 8 20:25:36 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne warily, ready to jart off if thing gets too close **
[Tue Apr 8 20:26:05 2003] : (2410) DM: No weak point. You can tie the rope to the bits of Nerin or Huerney that a close to the outside if you like.
[Tue Apr 8 20:26:13 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc it is comprised of many small components, each identical... it will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to its own
[Tue Apr 8 20:26:18 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube gets a AoO though.
[Tue Apr 8 20:27:26 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne tries to find a bit of Huerney or Nerin that sticks out **
[Tue Apr 8 20:28:18 2003] : (2410) DM: Okay.
[Tue Apr 8 20:28:27 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc who is closest to the outside DM ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:28:31 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 20:28:54 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne finds a bit of Huerney that she can grab and tries to ties a bit of rope on him **
[Tue Apr 8 20:29:19 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube lashes out (slowly) with a psuedo pod.
[Tue Apr 8 20:29:24 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 20:29:34 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc AH !
[Tue Apr 8 20:29:44 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc can you not do a Lone Ranger style move with the rope?
[Tue Apr 8 20:29:55 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc what's that ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:30:00 2003] : (2410) DM: Take [1d6] -> [2] = (2) damage Nerin and [1d6] -> [2] = (2) huerney
[Tue Apr 8 20:30:29 2003] : (2413) Huerney: murgh
[Tue Apr 8 20:30:37 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc make a lasso out of it and throw it round one of our legs?
[Tue Apr 8 20:30:41 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ug
[Tue Apr 8 20:30:55 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc can't fdo that, you're IN the cube no ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:31:10 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, you pull the rope and...
[Tue Apr 8 20:31:18 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Is heurney not sticking out a bit?
[Tue Apr 8 20:31:21 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne pulls the rope and.... **
[Tue Apr 8 20:31:22 2003] : (2410) DM: *gloop, shlurp*
[Tue Apr 8 20:31:45 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney gets yanked out. He looks a bit odd lying on the ground all rigid...
[Tue Apr 8 20:32:02 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney is stiff ;) **
[Tue Apr 8 20:32:10 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 20:32:41 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne takes Huerney's rigid body away from cube **
[Tue Apr 8 20:32:55 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube gloops after you.
[Tue Apr 8 20:33:14 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d6] -> [4] = (4) damage Nerin
[Tue Apr 8 20:33:21 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Tue Apr 8 20:33:24 2003] : (2412) Nerin: mph
[Tue Apr 8 20:33:29 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne unties rope around Huerney **
[Tue Apr 8 20:33:40 2003] : (2413) Huerney: zzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Apr 8 20:33:46 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc how bad are you Nerin ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:34:04 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc I look alright for now
[Tue Apr 8 20:35:02 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc how far is thing from me and Huerney ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:35:10 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Apr 8 20:35:32 2003] : (2410) DM: Um. About 30 ft I guess.
[Tue Apr 8 20:35:33 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne runs back to Blob and tries to tie rope around Nerin as well **
[Tue Apr 8 20:35:41 2003] : (2410) DM: You're near the exit/entrance again.
[Tue Apr 8 20:35:57 2003] : (2410) DM: 1d20+BAB+str
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:02 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:08 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc OOOOOOOOPS
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:09 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube's AoO.
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:12 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:22 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+1+8] -> [7,1,8] = (16)
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:34 2003] : (2410) DM: You don't manage to tie the rope.
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:43 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube attacks.
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:45 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Tue Apr 8 20:36:47 2003] : (2410) DM: AC?
[Tue Apr 8 20:37:00 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: 18
[Tue Apr 8 20:37:19 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10) damage + [1d6] -> [6] = (6) acid
[Tue Apr 8 20:37:36 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc uh-oh!
[Tue Apr 8 20:37:39 2003] : (2410) DM: Make a fort save...
[Tue Apr 8 20:37:44 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Apr 8 20:37:52 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc oh boy
[Tue Apr 8 20:38:09 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Good thing I'm going to ignore that...
[Tue Apr 8 20:38:33 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc too nice DM, I deserve to die ! lol
[Tue Apr 8 20:38:51 2003] : (2410) DM: Actually, you're partially paralysed. -4 to attacks etc. and slowed.
[Tue Apr 8 20:39:06 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc Yup, Myfanwy ad Darvin turn up and can find neither hide nor hair of the rest of their gang
[Tue Apr 8 20:39:19 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc Its all gone horribly wrong
[Tue Apr 8 20:39:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc no acid damage uh ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:39:41 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d6] -> [4] = (4) acid to Nerin
[Tue Apr 8 20:39:50 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, you're turn.
[Tue Apr 8 20:39:51 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc just a bit
[Tue Apr 8 20:40:03 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc your
[Tue Apr 8 20:40:13 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne drags herself slowly from cube and walks to her backpack **
[Tue Apr 8 20:40:37 2003] : (2410) DM: Cube follows hot on your heels.
[Tue Apr 8 20:40:44 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne takes out a firewood type thing and oil and sets it on fire **
[Tue Apr 8 20:41:14 2003] : (2410) DM: Reflex save.
[Tue Apr 8 20:41:30 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Apr 8 20:41:37 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc woo hoo
[Tue Apr 8 20:41:41 2003] : (2410) DM: *Fwoomp*
[Tue Apr 8 20:41:55 2003] : (2413) Huerney: umm
[Tue Apr 8 20:41:57 2003] : (2410) DM: The gas in the tunnel ignites and singes you.
[Tue Apr 8 20:42:13 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc where have those eyebrows gone?
[Tue Apr 8 20:42:14 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc omg, forgot about the gas !
[Tue Apr 8 20:42:20 2003] : (2410) DM: Fortunatly the air has cleared near the entrance so you're not barbecubed.
[Tue Apr 8 20:42:29 2003] : (2410) DM: Take 1d6 fire damage Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 8 20:42:39 2003] : (2410) DM: Take [2d6] -> [6,5] = (11) damage Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 20:42:47 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, you're fine.
[Tue Apr 8 20:42:56 2003] : (2410) DM: [4d6] -> [1,6,2,6] = (15)
[Tue Apr 8 20:43:03 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ouch
[Tue Apr 8 20:43:03 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 20:43:34 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc who gets the 4d6 ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:43:43 2003] : (2410) DM: The outerskin of the Cube goes a bit runny.
[Tue Apr 8 20:43:54 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc the cube
[Tue Apr 8 20:44:08 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne teases cube with firetorch thing, at arm's length **
[Tue Apr 8 20:44:16 2003] : (2410) DM: The cube halts.
[Tue Apr 8 20:44:46 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d6] -> [2] = (2) acid damage Nerin.
[Tue Apr 8 20:44:55 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc armour will take damage from ALL elements, or just one ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:45:37 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc What do you mean?
[Tue Apr 8 20:45:38 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc seems to be all
[Tue Apr 8 20:46:06 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc my armour has resist elements, I cast it when we met the gthing, absorbs 12 first points of damage from elements
[Tue Apr 8 20:46:19 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Oh. Yes. All elements.
[Tue Apr 8 20:46:54 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc cool hehe
[Tue Apr 8 20:47:24 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne still teases thing with fire **
[Tue Apr 8 20:48:33 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc Stop bloody playing with it, Kill it!!!
[Tue Apr 8 20:48:59 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne takes out another flask of oil, and breaks it at the foot of cube thing, so that it pours around it **
[Tue Apr 8 20:49:07 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc throwing it
[Tue Apr 8 20:49:13 2003] : (2410) DM: Okay.
[Tue Apr 8 20:49:14 2003] : (2413) Huerney: zzzzzzz
[Tue Apr 8 20:50:04 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne breaks her firewoodtype torch in two so as to keep half of it in hand and throws one part in oil that's on the floor **
[Tue Apr 8 20:50:12 2003] : (2410) DM: *Sizzle*
[Tue Apr 8 20:50:26 2003] : (2410) DM: The oil burns and the cube starts to hiss and steam.
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:03 2003] : (2410) DM: It gradually slumps down until Nerin falls out and the fire is extenquished by the melting cube.
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:09 2003] : (2410) DM: It's dead.
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:27 2003] : (2412) Nerin: mmmmmph
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:30 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ...
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:34 2003] : (2413) Huerney: zzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:35 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ...
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:43 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne cautiously goes to Nerin **
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:53 2003] : ** (2412) Nerin doesn't move **
[Tue Apr 8 20:51:55 2003] : (2410) DM: A bit later everyone becomes unparalysed.
[Tue Apr 8 20:52:15 2003] : (2410) DM: 250 XP each.
[Tue Apr 8 20:52:20 2003] : (2413) Huerney: urgh!
[Tue Apr 8 20:52:42 2003] : (2412) Nerin: argh, what happened??
[Tue Apr 8 20:52:43 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Oops. Nearly slew the party with a CR 3 monster.
[Tue Apr 8 20:52:44 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc /me thanks the DM Gods for leaving us alive
[Tue Apr 8 20:53:06 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, what sort of armour do you have.
[Tue Apr 8 20:53:12 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO, at least you know we don't cheat and are not running to our Monster's manuals lol
[Tue Apr 8 20:53:41 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Chainmail
[Tue Apr 8 20:53:41 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I don't know exactly Nerin, something really strange got at you
[Tue Apr 8 20:53:42 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc was it a gelatinous cube?
[Tue Apr 8 20:53:46 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc yep.
[Tue Apr 8 20:53:55 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: A gelatinous cube of sorts
[Tue Apr 8 20:54:11 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc still didn't know anything about them...
[Tue Apr 8 20:54:18 2003] : ** (2412) Nerin realises he isn't feeling too well **
[Tue Apr 8 20:54:24 2003] : (2413) Huerney: urkle
[Tue Apr 8 20:54:24 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, and Huerney while you were engulfed you notice objects floating in the cube.
[Tue Apr 8 20:54:38 2003] : (2413) Huerney: oooh!
[Tue Apr 8 20:54:42 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Sparklies
[Tue Apr 8 20:54:56 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney hobbles over to the remains of the cube **
[Tue Apr 8 20:54:58 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne goes to see what is lying there **
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:12 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Come here Nerin.
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:13 2003] : (2410) DM: Gloop and sewer slime.
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:17 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Nerin, you need healing I suppose ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:18 2003] : (2410) DM: Anyone fishing around?
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:21 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooo, whats this
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:27 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)." )
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:35 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne fishes around with the remains of her fire torch thing **
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:45 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc on Nerin
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:46 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ahh thats better
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:56 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney sse to myself **
[Tue Apr 8 20:55:59 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc not with her bare hands, to be sure not to die in acid pain
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:00 2003] : (2413) Huerney: sees
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:02 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)." )
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:02 2003] : (2410) DM: Search checks.
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:11 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:16 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:19 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:28 2003] : ** (2412) Nerin finds everything findable **
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:35 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:41 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc how damaged is everyone?
[Tue Apr 8 20:56:50 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc I'm fine
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:00 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: My rope is sizzled and acid burnt though
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:02 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc was that second one on you or me?
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:02 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: *sigh*
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:06 2003] : (2410) DM: You find 12 gp. and a...
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:07 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc, ah the endure elements
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:21 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc on me
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:32 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc need another
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:33 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ?
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:34 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc ok. I'm still down 12
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:38 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)." )
[Tue Apr 8 20:57:46 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc that'll do
[Tue Apr 8 20:58:09 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc and a...?
[Tue Apr 8 20:58:41 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc brb loo
[Tue Apr 8 20:58:44 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc /me can hear the dice rolling ;)
[Tue Apr 8 20:58:46 2003] : (2410) DM: Ring.
[Tue Apr 8 20:59:09 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Tue Apr 8 20:59:37 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc it's ONE type of elements, so I DID take the fire damage
[Tue Apr 8 21:00:07 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc stupid spells referring to other spells sheesh
[Tue Apr 8 21:00:56 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Apr 8 21:03:07 2003] : (2410) DM: What next?
[Tue Apr 8 21:03:18 2003] : (2413) Huerney: detect mageic cast
[Tue Apr 8 21:03:27 2003] : (2410) DM: The ring is magic. Sorry.
[Tue Apr 8 21:03:31 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc mageic? magic
[Tue Apr 8 21:03:38 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Identify ( level 1, "Determines properties of magic items" )
[Tue Apr 8 21:03:56 2003] : (2410) DM: There is also assorted ordinary swords and other weapons. Bit and pieces of metal armour.
[Tue Apr 8 21:04:04 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc modded the description to conform to the BG/DVrabel model
[Tue Apr 8 21:04:16 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: how corroded ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:04:16 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 21:05:11 2003] : (2410) DM: The metal portions are fine. The leather hilts and the like are all gone.
[Tue Apr 8 21:05:27 2003] : (2410) DM: The armour is missing all the straps for example.
[Tue Apr 8 21:05:35 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc so no real use then
[Tue Apr 8 21:05:56 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney, you can't tell what the ring does. Except that it's abjuration magic and that something is missing.
[Tue Apr 8 21:06:02 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc any loose magically glowing studs??
[Tue Apr 8 21:06:34 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc No scrap metal merchants then?
[Tue Apr 8 21:06:38 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Apr 8 21:06:56 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Bardic knowledge.
[Tue Apr 8 21:06:57 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Hmm something missing from this ring
[Tue Apr 8 21:07:00 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:07:01 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Apr 8 21:07:08 2003] : (2412) Nerin: duh.. Metal??
[Tue Apr 8 21:07:09 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc +6
[Tue Apr 8 21:07:26 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc 1d20 + 6 or 1d20 + 11?
[Tue Apr 8 21:08:00 2003] : (2413) Huerney: total of 15
[Tue Apr 8 21:08:21 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc forgot to add =1 at level up
[Tue Apr 8 21:08:25 2003] : (2410) DM: You don't recall any of the rings markings.
[Tue Apr 8 21:08:29 2003] : (2413) Huerney: +1
[Tue Apr 8 21:08:38 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [12,0] = (12)
[Tue Apr 8 21:09:28 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney, you don't detect any curses or negative effects. But it's hard to tell....
[Tue Apr 8 21:09:30 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Shall we move on?
[Tue Apr 8 21:09:50 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Move on ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:09:51 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm maybe we should keep this for later
[Tue Apr 8 21:09:54 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Yes
[Tue Apr 8 21:09:56 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Wait a minute here
[Tue Apr 8 21:10:04 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Are you hurt aAyhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 21:10:05 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Why?
[Tue Apr 8 21:10:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I need to refuel in oil and fire ty^pe things, we might find other cubes running around
[Tue Apr 8 21:10:27 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: do you guys have some oil ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:10:31 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Because I am out of it
[Tue Apr 8 21:10:39 2003] : (2413) Huerney: No, I usually cast light into my lantern
[Tue Apr 8 21:10:56 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Maybe the guy in the shop can sell us some
[Tue Apr 8 21:10:57 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne puts the remaining bit of firewood out, just in case **
[Tue Apr 8 21:11:04 2003] : (2413) Huerney: It was a hardware store afterall
[Tue Apr 8 21:11:18 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Run back and see if you can get seom
[Tue Apr 8 21:11:31 2003] : (2410) DM: Yep. The guy is happy (?) to sell you stuff.
[Tue Apr 8 21:11:41 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne runs back to the shop and asks for 3 flasks of oil **
[Tue Apr 8 21:11:47 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: make it 4
[Tue Apr 8 21:11:48 2003] : (2410) DM: oc 100% extra cost don't forget.
[Tue Apr 8 21:11:52 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney gets the same **
[Tue Apr 8 21:12:00 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc it was 50% !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Tue Apr 8 21:12:07 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Sorry. 50%.
[Tue Apr 8 21:12:17 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, fgreedy DM
[Tue Apr 8 21:12:29 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Here you go sir
[Tue Apr 8 21:12:38 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Sir ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:12:44 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney hands over 4 silver and 5 copper pieces! **
[Tue Apr 8 21:12:52 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: You don't happen to have antitoxin or siuch things do you ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:13:08 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc lolol
[Tue Apr 8 21:13:10 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Err, this is a hardware shop Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 8 21:13:11 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: "No. Try down the road."
[Tue Apr 8 21:13:22 2003] : (2413) Huerney: I know you live in the woods and alll
[Tue Apr 8 21:13:23 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne hands 6 sp **
[Tue Apr 8 21:13:35 2003] : (2413) Huerney: But I thought you'd know the difference
[Tue Apr 8 21:13:36 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: "(sarcasticallt) At the the apothecary perhaps? Hmm?"
[Tue Apr 8 21:13:55 2003] : ** (2412) Nerin decides he should go gets some oil too **
[Tue Apr 8 21:14:00 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Do you sell 4 port routers?
[Tue Apr 8 21:14:32 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: "Why yes, 20th century technology is a speciallity of myself. That will be 100,000 gp."
[Tue Apr 8 21:14:41 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc Fire Arrows would be nice too
[Tue Apr 8 21:14:47 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Tue Apr 8 21:14:49 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 21:15:15 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc not a bad price
[Tue Apr 8 21:15:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I will have a hammer arm (?) and some cloth if you have that Sir
[Tue Apr 8 21:15:34 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: ooc shaft?
[Tue Apr 8 21:15:43 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc shaft it is then
[Tue Apr 8 21:15:44 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: ooc handle?
[Tue Apr 8 21:15:59 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk (enter): 21:15
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:11 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc a sturdy piece of wood that won't burn down in a flick with a piece of oiled cloloth tied around it
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:19 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: Sure. 5 sp.
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:20 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc handle lol
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:22 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Hi, all
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:26 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: ooc Hi Hannele.
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:29 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm, you mean a torch Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:30 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc hiya
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:31 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne hands the 5 sp **
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:34 2003] : (2413) Huerney: He also sells those
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:39 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: oh
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:41 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: he does ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:46 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: a torch then
[Tue Apr 8 21:16:53 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: and some extra cloth
[Tue Apr 8 21:17:14 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Sheesh, these country fiolk!
[Tue Apr 8 21:17:32 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc Hi H
[Tue Apr 8 21:17:43 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: 3 sp
[Tue Apr 8 21:17:46 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc Hi Hannele welcome to the almost dead party
[Tue Apr 8 21:17:57 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne hands a GP and waits for change **
[Tue Apr 8 21:18:00 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: ooc Almost killed by Jello. :P
[Tue Apr 8 21:18:01 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Err, I'll take 3 torches
[Tue Apr 8 21:18:06 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Almost dead? What did I miss?
[Tue Apr 8 21:18:09 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney hands over 5 copper **
[Tue Apr 8 21:18:09 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: ooc torches are 2 cp.
[Tue Apr 8 21:18:20 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: ooc I mean 1.5 cp
[Tue Apr 8 21:18:38 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc dammit, make it 2, it's easier to count lol
[Tue Apr 8 21:18:44 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc umm, can they break a copper piece??
[Tue Apr 8 21:19:12 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ok, so 2 torches and 5 extra pieces of cloth just in case
[Tue Apr 8 21:19:42 2003] : (2410) Disgruntled shopkeep: Okay. Going back in?
[Tue Apr 8 21:19:44 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc, don't suppose he has a Davy lamp does he? ;)
[Tue Apr 8 21:19:56 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 8 21:19:56 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Yup
[Tue Apr 8 21:20:07 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne runs to the apothecary and buys two bottles of antitoxin **
[Tue Apr 8 21:20:11 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Alas the time travel shipment from the 1800s was delayed...
[Tue Apr 8 21:20:29 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 21:20:35 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne *mumbles* ya never know what you're gonna gcome across in these sewers **
[Tue Apr 8 21:20:48 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc how much were my torches and cloth ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:20:50 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc But he got the one from the 2000s?
[Tue Apr 8 21:20:59 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc 1 sp
[Tue Apr 8 21:21:25 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc antitoxin would be 150 GP
[Tue Apr 8 21:21:31 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc damn prices !
[Tue Apr 8 21:22:04 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney is wandering back in... peering with his terrible eyesight into the gloom **
[Tue Apr 8 21:22:15 2003] : (2410) DM: Same direction?
[Tue Apr 8 21:22:25 2003] : (2413) Huerney: sure
[Tue Apr 8 21:23:12 2003] : (2410) DM: You carry on....
[Tue Apr 8 21:23:22 2003] : (2410) DM: A bit further on...
[Tue Apr 8 21:23:27 2003] : (2410) DM: Spot checks everyone.
[Tue Apr 8 21:23:30 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc who took the 12 GP ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:23:45 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [13,-2] = (11)
[Tue Apr 8 21:23:52 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Tue Apr 8 21:23:52 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc 4 each
[Tue Apr 8 21:25:58 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks around warily **
[Tue Apr 8 21:26:04 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne stops **
[Tue Apr 8 21:26:05 2003] : (2410) DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Apr 8 21:26:15 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne points at a hole in the wall **
[Tue Apr 8 21:26:18 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 21:26:19 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [11,-2] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 21:26:36 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Oops. Better wait for Bert.
[Tue Apr 8 21:26:51 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO@BARD !
[Tue Apr 8 21:27:51 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc back... sorry
[Tue Apr 8 21:28:02 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Tue Apr 8 21:28:09 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc there was a MAP this whole time ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:28:19 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne points at a hole in the wall **
[Tue Apr 8 21:28:21 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 21:28:37 2003] : (2410) DM: There's a hole in the wall It's about 3 ft round and near the ground.
[Tue Apr 8 21:28:44 2003] : (2410) DM: *squeak*
[Tue Apr 8 21:29:13 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne squints and readies her bow in direction of the hole **
[Tue Apr 8 21:29:24 2003] : ** (2412) Nerin raises his hammer **
[Tue Apr 8 21:29:40 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney points the beam of the lantern at the hole **
[Tue Apr 8 21:29:44 2003] : (2410) DM: *scurrying*
[Tue Apr 8 21:30:02 2003] : (2410) DM: Out of the hole pours a horde of enormous (1 m long) rats.
[Tue Apr 8 21:30:10 2003] : (2410) DM: Initiative
[Tue Apr 8 21:30:15 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Initiative [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 21:30:19 2003] : (2412) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 21:30:24 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc +1 = 11
[Tue Apr 8 21:30:31 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:30:54 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 21:31:38 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc mumble mumble I've never liked rats
[Tue Apr 8 21:31:50 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 21:31:56 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Could have been weasels....
[Tue Apr 8 21:31:58 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne halts in surprise **
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:04 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:06 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc Why does always have to be Rats??
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:09 2003] : (2410) DM: Everyone is surrounded by 4 rats.
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:19 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc me first with 11?
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:27 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Longsword +1 (+1d4 Acid damage) (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+1+1d4] -> [7,1,1] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:27 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d8+2+1d4] -> [2,6,2,1] = (11)
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:28 2003] : (2412) Nerin: ooc yeah, lol
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:35 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc sewer <=> rats. Hmm.
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:40 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Courage (+1 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round **
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:43 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Surrounded by 4 rats? How big are they?
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:46 2003] : (2410) DM: *sqea.
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:51 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc 1 m long
[Tue Apr 8 21:32:57 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc rats are 1m each *sigh*
[Tue Apr 8 21:33:04 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin
[Tue Apr 8 21:33:13 2003] : (2412) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:33:21 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Glad I'm not there, I hate rats
[Tue Apr 8 21:33:55 2003] : (2410) DM: Dead
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:05 2003] : ** (2410) DM Rats **
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:14 2003] : ** (2410) Rats attacks **
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:18 2003] : (2410) Rats: Nerin.
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:18 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24), Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:20 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:20 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:21 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:34 2003] : (2421) Nerin (enter): 21:34
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:44 2003] : (2410) Rats: Take 1 damage Nerin and a fort save.
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:46 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc sorry. 2hr cut-off
[Tue Apr 8 21:34:50 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:00 2003] : (2410) Rats: Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:01 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:02 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13), Damage: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:02 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:03 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:05 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Longsword +1 (+1d4 Acid damage) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+2+1d4] -> [4,2,3] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:19 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc oh
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:21 2003] : (2410) Rats: Take 4 damage
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:24 2003] : (2410) Rats: fort save.
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:32 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:37 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc only one rat died ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:53 2003] : (2410) Rats: ooc my mistake rolled too many times.
[Tue Apr 8 21:35:58 2003] : ** (2410) Rats on Ayhlanne **
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:01 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:01 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:02 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:02 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:05 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc how many attacks do they get?
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:08 2003] : (2410) Rats: Take 6 Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:17 2003] : (2410) Rats: two fort saves
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:35 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:36 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:44 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Tue Apr 8 21:36:57 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne readies her bow and shoots at 2 rats in a row **
[Tue Apr 8 21:37:07 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 21:37:07 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Apr 8 21:37:15 2003] : (2410) DM: two rats die
[Tue Apr 8 21:37:22 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 21:37:41 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc how many are there?
[Tue Apr 8 21:37:46 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc muuuwahah
[Tue Apr 8 21:37:50 2003] : (2410) DM: 8 left. 3 on you,
[Tue Apr 8 21:38:14 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sleep ( level 1, "Put 2d4 HD of creatures into comatose slumber (Will save negates). [2d4] -> [1,3] = (4)" )
[Tue Apr 8 21:38:37 2003] : (2410) DM: DC?
[Tue Apr 8 21:38:55 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc spell level + cha bonus?
[Tue Apr 8 21:38:59 2003] : (2410) DM: yep
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:09 2003] : (2413) Huerney: 14
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:22 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:22 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:23 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:24 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:25 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:26 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:28 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:41 2003] : (2410) DM: 6 rats fall asleep. Zzzz....
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:49 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc one more ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:39:59 2003] : (2410) DM: One left on Huerney, one on Nerin.
[Tue Apr 8 21:40:01 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:40:03 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc umm how many HDs?
[Tue Apr 8 21:40:52 2003] : (2410) DM: Sorry. two fall sleep.
[Tue Apr 8 21:41:08 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc was too good to be true !
[Tue Apr 8 21:41:15 2003] : (2410) DM: 1 left on Huerney. 3 on Nerin, 2 on Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 8 21:41:25 2003] : (2410) DM: Concentration check Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 21:41:35 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:41:49 2003] : (2410) DM: Oops. You want the AoO instead?
[Tue Apr 8 21:42:17 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc What if I cast it defensively?
[Tue Apr 8 21:42:29 2003] : (2410) DM: That's what the conc check was for
[Tue Apr 8 21:42:32 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc then you...fail
[Tue Apr 8 21:42:46 2003] : (2413) Huerney: umm, sure the AoO is OK
[Tue Apr 8 21:42:52 2003] : (2410) DM: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17), Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Apr 8 21:42:52 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 21:42:53 2003] : (2410) DM: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:42:53 2003] : (2410) DM: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18), Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:02 2003] : (2413) Huerney: I never stated sdefensively
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:12 2003] : (2410) DM: 5 damage. And you loose the spell anyway.
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:19 2003] : (2413) Huerney: OK
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:20 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc methinks the DM is going easy on us
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:34 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc DMs brain isn't actually here.
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:40 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:44 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc ahhh
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:52 2003] : (2421) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:43:58 2003] : (2410) DM: Splat
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:05 2003] : (2410) Rats: Me
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:10 2003] : (2410) Rats: On Nerin
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:11 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14), Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:11 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:17 2003] : (2410) Rats: On Huerey
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:18 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:18 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:20 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:25 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc 6 asleep... 2 asleep... none asleep... in fact atake 5 damage ;)
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:28 2003] : (2410) Rats: Take 4.
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:28 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc /me wishes he had the Cleave feat, lol
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:35 2003] : (2410) Rats: Fort save.
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:46 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 21:44:48 2003] : (2410) Rats: ooc Sorry about the Huerney.
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:10 2003] : (2410) Rats: [1d3] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:13 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc, no prob at all, just part of the game :)
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:22 2003] : (2410) Rats: On ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:24 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:24 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:34 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, your turn.
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:38 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne readies her bow and shoots at 2 rats in a row **
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:39 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:40 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:45 2003] : (2410) DM: dead. miss.
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:48 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Besides it's no use going against the DM, he's always right
[Tue Apr 8 21:45:57 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 21:46:15 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Can't get the hang of casting spells in battle...
[Tue Apr 8 21:46:21 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Longsword +1 (+1d4 Acid damage) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+2+1d4] -> [2,2,3] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:46:27 2003] : (2410) DM: Miss.
[Tue Apr 8 21:46:37 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 21:46:46 2003] : (2421) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Apr 8 21:46:50 2003] : (2410) DM: Miss.
[Tue Apr 8 21:46:58 2003] : (2410) Rats: On Nerin
[Tue Apr 8 21:46:59 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:00 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12), Damage: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:00 2003] : (2413) Huerney: And that was the first time I tried that spell ever... It only came to last night!
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:18 2003] : (2410) Rats: On Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:20 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10), Damage: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:21 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10), Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:21 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:26 2003] : (2410) Rats: On Ayhlanne
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:27 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5), Damage: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:32 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 21:47:55 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne readies her bow and shoots at 2 rats in a row (one on me, and one on Huerney) **
[Tue Apr 8 21:48:00 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:48:00 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Apr 8 21:48:08 2003] : (2410) DM: both dead.
[Tue Apr 8 21:48:15 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney, two rats left on you.
[Tue Apr 8 21:48:22 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Longsword +1 (+1d4 Acid damage) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+2+1d4] -> [4,2,1] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:48:23 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc gotta love that rapid shot feat
[Tue Apr 8 21:48:27 2003] : (2410) DM: Dead.
[Tue Apr 8 21:48:39 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, two on you.
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:03 2003] : (2421) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:09 2003] : (2410) DM: Splat
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:18 2003] : (2410) Rats: On Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:19 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22), Damage: [1d4] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:33 2003] : (2410) Rats: On Nerin
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:35 2003] : (2410) Rats: Attack: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22), Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:39 2003] : (2410) Rats: Fort save
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:48 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
[Tue Apr 8 21:49:56 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:01 2003] : (2410) DM: two rats left.
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:09 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne readies her bow and shoots at 2 rats left **
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:11 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:12 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:17 2003] : (2410) DM: Dead and dead.
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:45 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: so much for rats !
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:48 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Ouch
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:55 2003] : (2410) DM: 130 XP each.
[Tue Apr 8 21:50:56 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Good riddance
[Tue Apr 8 21:51:05 2003] : (2421) Nerin: You ok Heurney?
[Tue Apr 8 21:51:16 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Bit bitten
[Tue Apr 8 21:51:24 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney, one of your rats bites is looking red and inflamed.
[Tue Apr 8 21:51:45 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Do you have any of those cure light wounds spells left, I was bitten too
[Tue Apr 8 21:51:54 2003] : (2413) Huerney: umm, BTW what were you using as my AC?
[Tue Apr 8 21:51:54 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Inflamed already? That's a bit fast, isn't it?
[Tue Apr 8 21:52:00 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks at Huerney's bite **
[Tue Apr 8 21:52:04 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Tue Apr 8 21:52:11 2003] : (2421) Nerin: I have a couple of potions if you need them
[Tue Apr 8 21:52:24 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Er. I guessed. What is it really.
[Tue Apr 8 21:52:29 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:52:34 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc It should have been 19 BTW, which means some of those bites never got me
[Tue Apr 8 21:52:55 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I have the wand Nerin, but I thought we could use the spells first
[Tue Apr 8 21:53:00 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc flanking bonus. (he he, quick rhinking...)
[Tue Apr 8 21:53:09 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 21:53:09 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc OK
[Tue Apr 8 21:53:10 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Apr 8 21:53:23 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 21:53:29 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks at Huerney's bite **
[Tue Apr 8 21:53:42 2003] : ** (2410) DM looks up disease in the DMG **
[Tue Apr 8 21:54:00 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc who just bought antitoxine, who ? HUH ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:54:01 2003] : (2412) Nerin (exit): 21:54
[Tue Apr 8 21:54:04 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney scratches at an itchy nbite **
[Tue Apr 8 21:54:36 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc, that stops poison in advance... not disease after infection
[Tue Apr 8 21:54:45 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Dont scratch it. It'll only make it worse!
[Tue Apr 8 21:54:47 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc just saw that...lol
[Tue Apr 8 21:54:49 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+5] -> [7,2,5] = (14)" )
[Tue Apr 8 21:55:15 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Anyone else injured?
[Tue Apr 8 21:55:20 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: yep
[Tue Apr 8 21:55:40 2003] : (2413) Huerney: much? I only have a more powerful healing spell left
[Tue Apr 8 21:55:41 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: 10 down
[Tue Apr 8 21:55:50 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I can use the wand ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:55:59 2003] : (2413) Huerney: And that is it for magic for me today, except for cantrips
[Tue Apr 8 21:56:00 2003] : (2421) Nerin: I'm ok
[Tue Apr 8 21:56:23 2003] : (2413) Huerney: I have a feeling I'll need to go to a temple...
[Tue Apr 8 21:56:30 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney stops in his tracks **
[Tue Apr 8 21:56:33 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm...
[Tue Apr 8 21:56:50 2003] : (2413) Huerney: I don't think that they'd be happy to see us at the temple though
[Tue Apr 8 21:56:53 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc healing check for poison ?
[Tue Apr 8 21:57:00 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc not now.
[Tue Apr 8 21:57:31 2003] : (2410) DM: What now?
[Tue Apr 8 21:57:36 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney drinks a little water and looks t the bites **
[Tue Apr 8 21:57:47 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Let's see what's in this hole besides rats
[Tue Apr 8 21:57:49 2003] : (2421) Nerin: How do you feel, Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 21:57:59 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne kneels to look at the hole **
[Tue Apr 8 21:58:10 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Fine... just that these healed wounds are itching a bit
[Tue Apr 8 21:58:34 2003] : (2410) DM: It's a rats nest. Disgusting rags and other objects. Scattered bones. etc.
[Tue Apr 8 21:58:49 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ewwwwwwwwwwww
[Tue Apr 8 21:59:05 2003] : (2413) Huerney: We should continue
[Tue Apr 8 21:59:07 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Well, dont scratch them
[Tue Apr 8 21:59:18 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Yeah, I'll lead
[Tue Apr 8 21:59:22 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Let's go on
[Tue Apr 8 21:59:47 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney uses his lantern to look at the floor **
[Tue Apr 8 22:00:03 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc I'm not exactly with it tonight. finish?
[Tue Apr 8 22:00:05 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney uses his lantern to show the floor as he walks **
[Tue Apr 8 22:00:27 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc I think you're doing great, but if you don't want to carry on
[Tue Apr 8 22:00:48 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc I'm ok, but its up to you
[Tue Apr 8 22:00:50 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc I think you are too, after the sitting around some of us did last week, I needed a little action :)
[Tue Apr 8 22:01:02 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 22:01:18 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 22:01:22 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc yeah, lots of XP while the others are missing :D
[Tue Apr 8 22:01:37 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc YOU may have sat around, but some of us tried to 'Role-play' :P:P:P
[Tue Apr 8 22:01:44 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Where is Celestienne anyway?
[Tue Apr 8 22:01:53 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc, rsitting around was my role playing lol
[Tue Apr 8 22:01:54 2003] : (2410) DM: Okay. You carry on and reach a T junction with a larger tunnel.
[Tue Apr 8 22:02:08 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: OK, right ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:02:10 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc type-cast eh? ;)
[Tue Apr 8 22:02:33 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 8 22:02:36 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Right sounds OK to me
[Tue Apr 8 22:02:37 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Should we take a right ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:02:42 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin has a good look up and down **
[Tue Apr 8 22:02:52 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc (left and right)
[Tue Apr 8 22:03:13 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc how tall are you Huerney ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:03:35 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc 5'7" now!
[Tue Apr 8 22:03:48 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc 5' 7" now!
[Tue Apr 8 22:03:49 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Still growing?
[Tue Apr 8 22:03:59 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc only 16 ;)
[Tue Apr 8 22:04:08 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne ooc imagines David going up and down the stairs looking for inspiration, hating us for wanting to go on...hehe **
[Tue Apr 8 22:04:15 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc I know, just asking :)
[Tue Apr 8 22:04:58 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne takes a look over Huerney's and Nerin's heads **
[Tue Apr 8 22:06:21 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc back.
[Tue Apr 8 22:06:39 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc No inspiration to be found in the bathroom.
[Tue Apr 8 22:07:03 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Next time take the DMG with you, it might help ;)
[Tue Apr 8 22:07:04 2003] : (2410) DM: The sewer slopes gradually downwards to the left.
[Tue Apr 8 22:07:06 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc Not even something to do with water??
[Tue Apr 8 22:07:20 2003] : (2410) DM: Towards the river if you remember the map correctly...
[Tue Apr 8 22:08:00 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Hmmm. Looks like this heads down to the river...
[Tue Apr 8 22:08:02 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 22:08:06 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Um? Oh the map we are carrying?
[Tue Apr 8 22:08:13 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Shall we head 'up-stream'?
[Tue Apr 8 22:08:21 2003] : (2410) DM: Or the one Darvin has.
[Tue Apr 8 22:08:29 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: you mean go away from the river ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:08:45 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Yeah
[Tue Apr 8 22:08:51 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc if we left Darvin somewhere, we took the map :P but I think Huerney had it ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:09:19 2003] : (2421) Nerin: I doubt the guy we are looking for would be down near a river
[Tue Apr 8 22:09:27 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: yes, makes sense, the sewers probably end in the river
[Tue Apr 8 22:09:28 2003] : (2413) Huerney: I agree
[Tue Apr 8 22:09:29 2003] : (2421) Nerin: or do you disagree?
[Tue Apr 8 22:09:40 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: so dead and wet aend, ok, let's take a right then
[Tue Apr 8 22:09:45 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: errrr, a left I mean
[Tue Apr 8 22:10:03 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: no, a right
[Tue Apr 8 22:10:05 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I am lost
[Tue Apr 8 22:10:12 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Intuit Direction Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Apr 8 22:10:17 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc thought so
[Tue Apr 8 22:10:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I'll follow anyway
[Tue Apr 8 22:10:23 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin spins Ayhlanne round a little **
[Tue Apr 8 22:10:42 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin leads off to the right **
[Tue Apr 8 22:11:01 2003] : (2413) Huerney: m/me fumbles along afterwards
[Tue Apr 8 22:11:18 2003] : (2410) DM: You walk, sloshing through the sewer for a while...
[Tue Apr 8 22:11:36 2003] : (2421) Nerin: splish splash
[Tue Apr 8 22:11:47 2003] : (2421) Nerin: squish... ewwww
[Tue Apr 8 22:11:48 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Hey I think that little brown fellow is one of mine!
[Tue Apr 8 22:11:52 2003] : (2410) DM: Probably about a quarter of the way across the town.
[Tue Apr 8 22:12:25 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: One yof your what ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:12:25 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Well there is certainly a family resemblance
[Tue Apr 8 22:12:49 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne watches warily around her and wonders what is going on **
[Tue Apr 8 22:12:54 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm, gods jokes are wasted on country folk!
[Tue Apr 8 22:13:07 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Indeed
[Tue Apr 8 22:13:35 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney forgets how punctuation in the right place makes a sentence sound right **
[Tue Apr 8 22:13:56 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin points Ahylanne's head at the 'debris' floating by **
[Tue Apr 8 22:13:56 2003] : (2410) DM: Up ahead is a huge web spanning the sewer tunnel.
[Tue Apr 8 22:14:06 2003] : (2413) Huerney: um
[Tue Apr 8 22:14:12 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks at the web from afar **
[Tue Apr 8 22:14:23 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney sniffs to see if it's gassy around here **
[Tue Apr 8 22:14:24 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin stops **
[Tue Apr 8 22:14:34 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne gets a bit closer **
[Tue Apr 8 22:14:36 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 22:14:40 2003] : (2410) DM: There's gas throughout the sewer.
[Tue Apr 8 22:14:55 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Apr 8 22:15:05 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Better not risk fire
[Tue Apr 8 22:15:29 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Hmm, what did happen to my eyebrows while I was paralysed by the way?
[Tue Apr 8 22:15:46 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Better not *passing a hand on her burnt eyebrows*
[Tue Apr 8 22:15:56 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc In between being dissolved by acid and burned?
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:17 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc I was asleep wasn't I?
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Err, I guess I lost my senses, and lit a flame a bit hastily in that tunnel back there
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:24 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc Got a slight blonde tint to them
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:34 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc although I may nhave been awake if just paralysed
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:39 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: So, web means Spider huh ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:49 2003] : (2413) Huerney: I'm guessing so
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:55 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Maybe...
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:56 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Oooo.
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:57 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I don't like spiders more than I like rats I must say
[Tue Apr 8 22:16:58 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Tue Apr 8 22:17:03 2003] : (2410) DM: Spot checks.
[Tue Apr 8 22:17:08 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 22:17:12 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [13,-2] = (11)
[Tue Apr 8 22:17:14 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Apr 8 22:17:27 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Please wait...
[Tue Apr 8 22:17:52 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc The monster you are fighting knows you are waiting...
[Tue Apr 8 22:18:38 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc you may not save now, there are monsters nearby
[Tue Apr 8 22:18:54 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne is a bit entranced by the web **
[Tue Apr 8 22:19:00 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc You're about 40 ft from the web BTW.
[Tue Apr 8 22:19:03 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc Craig, maybe when you level up you should spend some skill points on Spot!!
[Tue Apr 8 22:19:28 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc Nah, we have other people to do that
[Tue Apr 8 22:19:37 2003] : (2424) Cel (enter): 22:19
[Tue Apr 8 22:19:49 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc speak of the devil, lol
[Tue Apr 8 22:19:52 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc HI Cel
[Tue Apr 8 22:19:56 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc Hey ! hello sick one, feeling better ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:20:02 2003] : (2424) Cel: ooc Hi guys :)
[Tue Apr 8 22:20:09 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc hiya
[Tue Apr 8 22:20:16 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc Not feeling well?
[Tue Apr 8 22:20:26 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Hi Cel :)
[Tue Apr 8 22:20:40 2003] : (2424) Cel: ooc not good, just came to see you manage without the druid :P
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:05 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc we almost died in the first three minutes
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:11 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc well... we almost all died very quickly, lol
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:11 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Hi, Celestienne
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:12 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc all my spells used on healing!
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:13 2003] : (2424) Cel: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:18 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc apart from that all is well, thank god we have a nice DM
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:35 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Aww. *blush*
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:44 2003] : (2424) Cel: ooc :)
[Tue Apr 8 22:21:59 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc I swear I saw my life go in front of my eyes back there
[Tue Apr 8 22:22:21 2003] : (2421) Nerin: I didn't see a thing, lol
[Tue Apr 8 22:22:37 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc you did, you just could not move !
[Tue Apr 8 22:22:54 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks at this web uneasily **
[Tue Apr 8 22:23:10 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne takes a vial of antitoxin from her pouch and thinks.... **
[Tue Apr 8 22:23:17 2003] : (2421) Nerin: hush, theres something in the web
[Tue Apr 8 22:23:29 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Web=spider=poison...maybe I should...
[Tue Apr 8 22:23:31 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne stops **
[Tue Apr 8 22:23:34 2003] : (2413) Huerney: is there?
[Tue Apr 8 22:23:40 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: what ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:23:53 2003] : (2421) Nerin: yeah, not sure what it is though
[Tue Apr 8 22:23:54 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney stares at the web **
[Tue Apr 8 22:24:09 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Its in the corner (apparently)
[Tue Apr 8 22:24:09 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne stares at the web and puts her vial away **
[Tue Apr 8 22:24:12 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Shall I shine the lantern on it?
[Tue Apr 8 22:24:14 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: readying her bow
[Tue Apr 8 22:24:34 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Let me get my bow out first
[Tue Apr 8 22:24:37 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc /me casts Cure disease on Cel.
[Tue Apr 8 22:24:41 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks at the corner **
[Tue Apr 8 22:24:57 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin nocks an arrow and points it and the shadow **
[Tue Apr 8 22:25:02 2003] : (2424) Cel: ooc Thanks DM, slowly working :)
[Tue Apr 8 22:25:04 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc at
[Tue Apr 8 22:25:36 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne nocks an arrow and points too **
[Tue Apr 8 22:26:04 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 22:26:06 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Ok Huerney, point away
[Tue Apr 8 22:26:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: I don't see much
[Tue Apr 8 22:26:31 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney shines the beam of the lantern to where Nerin points **
[Tue Apr 8 22:26:41 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc So get your sunglasses of ;)
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:10 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney's beam of light illuminates a many legged creature with pale greenish shell. It stirs....
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:16 2003] : (2410) DM: Initiative
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:20 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:27 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin fires **
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:30 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:31 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:48 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc how far are we, did we get any closer ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:49 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Initiative [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Apr 8 22:27:56 2003] : (2410) DM: You're 40 ft away.
[Tue Apr 8 22:28:02 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc =14
[Tue Apr 8 22:28:59 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, take a partial action (surprise round)
[Tue Apr 8 22:29:17 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc partial means ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:29:25 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc I ei-ther move or shoot ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:29:31 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Apr 8 22:29:45 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne shoots at the corner of the web **
[Tue Apr 8 22:29:49 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 22:29:49 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 22:30:26 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc Please wait...
[Tue Apr 8 22:31:13 2003] : (2410) DM: One hit. The other clattered off the wall. (it's partially hiden).
[Tue Apr 8 22:31:23 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, partial action.
[Tue Apr 8 22:31:37 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc couldn't do rapid shot BTW. oh well.
[Tue Apr 8 22:31:49 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, just take first one then
[Tue Apr 8 22:31:51 2003] : (2421) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3 (base): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 22:31:51 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc rapidshot needs a full action
[Tue Apr 8 22:31:58 2003] : (2410) DM: Hit
[Tue Apr 8 22:32:07 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 22:32:14 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc I guess my arrow just clatters to the wall *sigh*
[Tue Apr 8 22:32:32 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc It hit.
[Tue Apr 8 22:32:42 2003] : (2413) Huerney: M'work Comp Shortbow (base): [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 22:32:51 2003] : (2410) DM: Hit
[Tue Apr 8 22:32:58 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Courage (+1 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round **
[Tue Apr 8 22:33:03 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, full round now.
[Tue Apr 8 22:33:09 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc which corner of the web is that thing in ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:33:17 2003] : (2410) DM: right hand.
[Tue Apr 8 22:33:17 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc btw, just realised I have weapon focus on my bow too :)
[Tue Apr 8 22:33:39 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc nuts - already added it in :(
[Tue Apr 8 22:33:42 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne advances to get a clear shot **
[Tue Apr 8 22:34:01 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Apr 8 22:34:01 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 22:34:10 2003] : (2410) DM: Can't rapid shot after moving.
[Tue Apr 8 22:34:17 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 22:34:26 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, sorry, let me reroll that then
[Tue Apr 8 22:34:28 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Apr 8 22:34:42 2003] : (2410) DM: Hit.
[Tue Apr 8 22:34:53 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 22:35:22 2003] : (2421) Nerin: I'll move forward with Ayhlanne and fire
[Tue Apr 8 22:35:26 2003] : (2421) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3 (base): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 22:35:32 2003] : (2410) DM: hit
[Tue Apr 8 22:35:39 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 22:35:49 2003] : (2413) Huerney: move forward and fire
[Tue Apr 8 22:35:52 2003] : (2413) Huerney: M'work Comp Shortbow + Bardsong and PBS (base): [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 22:36:24 2003] : (2410) DM: *chitter*
[Tue Apr 8 22:36:29 2003] : (2410) DM: It curls up and dies...
[Tue Apr 8 22:36:34 2003] : (2410) DM: But...
[Tue Apr 8 22:36:45 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc I don't like buts
[Tue Apr 8 22:36:45 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc oh dear!
[Tue Apr 8 22:36:57 2003] : (2410) DM: Something chitters from further down the tunnel.
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:02 2003] : (2410) DM: Make will saves.
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:12 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:15 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:23 2003] : (2410) DM: [2d4] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:25 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc woo hoo
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:27 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:39 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc oddly enough
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:46 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, you suddenly feel sleepy...
[Tue Apr 8 22:37:47 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc Nerin, your turn to save us all... *sigh*
[Tue Apr 8 22:38:00 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne feels dizzy and sleepy **
[Tue Apr 8 22:38:07 2003] : (2410) DM: Ayhlanne, slumps over and starts snoring (ooc :P)
[Tue Apr 8 22:38:11 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc oh dear oh dear
[Tue Apr 8 22:38:26 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne falls to the ground and DOES NOT snore **
[Tue Apr 8 22:38:56 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, you can't see anything beyond the web. It's too dark and obscured.
[Tue Apr 8 22:39:05 2003] : (2410) DM: Your turn.
[Tue Apr 8 22:39:12 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc /me in my dreams call to Myfanwy and Darvin to help us
[Tue Apr 8 22:39:47 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Move forward slowly
[Tue Apr 8 22:39:50 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc I'll be joining you soon I think
[Tue Apr 8 22:39:52 2003] : (2424) Cel: ooc Sorry, Myf is dizzy n sleepy most of the time already :P
[Tue Apr 8 22:40:00 2003] : (2410) DM: How far Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 22:40:10 2003] : (2410) DM: To the web?
[Tue Apr 8 22:40:29 2003] : (2421) Nerin: 10' from the web
[Tue Apr 8 22:40:47 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc this smells fishy
[Tue Apr 8 22:40:47 2003] : (2410) DM: Okay. You can just about see another spidery thing on the otherside.
[Tue Apr 8 22:40:59 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 22:41:15 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc umm, did I fail the save?
[Tue Apr 8 22:41:30 2003] : (2410) DM: You're fine Huerney
[Tue Apr 8 22:41:48 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Nerin do you see anything?
[Tue Apr 8 22:42:04 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Apr 8 22:42:18 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Looks like another spider of some sort
[Tue Apr 8 22:42:26 2003] : (2413) Huerney: point where it is
[Tue Apr 8 22:42:38 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney points the lantern at where Nerin points **
[Tue Apr 8 22:42:45 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin points at it **
[Tue Apr 8 22:42:52 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney moves towards Nerin **
[Tue Apr 8 22:43:12 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc done DM... must be a whole rounds worth there
[Tue Apr 8 22:43:16 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin shoots **
[Tue Apr 8 22:43:37 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: My turn.
[Tue Apr 8 22:43:55 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: "Prey! *Chitter*"
[Tue Apr 8 22:44:10 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc Damn... one that talks!
[Tue Apr 8 22:44:13 2003] : ** (2410) Spidery thing casts a spell **
[Tue Apr 8 22:44:52 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Casting a spell while fast asleep? ;)
[Tue Apr 8 22:45:47 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: A small spider appears beside Nerin and attacks
[Tue Apr 8 22:45:56 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Apr 8 22:46:05 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc uh oh
[Tue Apr 8 22:46:38 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 22:47:00 2003] : (2421) Nerin: drop my bow and draw my hammer
[Tue Apr 8 22:47:10 2003] : (2410) DM: *splish*
[Tue Apr 8 22:47:24 2003] : (2421) Nerin: can I attack too?
[Tue Apr 8 22:47:27 2003] : (2410) DM: Sure.
[Tue Apr 8 22:47:39 2003] : (2421) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Apr 8 22:47:51 2003] : (2410) DM: Small spider goes splat.
[Tue Apr 8 22:48:09 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc small means, say dinner plate sized body BTW.
[Tue Apr 8 22:48:15 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 22:48:47 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Apr 8 22:48:49 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney walks back to Ayhlanne and kicks her awake then fires at the nbig spider **
[Tue Apr 8 22:49:06 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc distance?
[Tue Apr 8 22:49:11 2003] : (2413) Huerney: M'work Comp Shortbow + Bardsong or PBS (base): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 22:49:17 2003] : (2410) DM: Okay. The web provides 50% concealment BTW and the dark makes that 75%.
[Tue Apr 8 22:49:28 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne stirs in her sleep **
[Tue Apr 8 22:49:45 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d100] -> [58] = (58)
[Tue Apr 8 22:49:46 2003] : (2413) Huerney: umm?
[Tue Apr 8 22:49:50 2003] : (2410) DM: Hit.
[Tue Apr 8 22:50:23 2003] : (2410) DM: Too long for PBS
[Tue Apr 8 22:50:32 2003] : (2410) DM: 60 ft.
[Tue Apr 8 22:50:37 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc I didn't use it
[Tue Apr 8 22:50:45 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc bardsong still active
[Tue Apr 8 22:50:48 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc bard song it was
[Tue Apr 8 22:50:54 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc sorry, miss read.
[Tue Apr 8 22:51:32 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: "Tasty! *chitter*"
[Tue Apr 8 22:51:36 2003] : ** (2410) Spidery thing casts a spell. **
[Tue Apr 8 22:51:52 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: z
[Tue Apr 8 22:52:02 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: Two darts of light streak out and hit Nerin.
[Tue Apr 8 22:52:08 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: [2d4+2] -> [3,4,2] = (9) damage
[Tue Apr 8 22:52:22 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: Ayhlanne, you're awake.
[Tue Apr 8 22:52:33 2003] : (2421) Nerin: eek
[Tue Apr 8 22:52:45 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne gets up groggily and asks whazt's going on **
[Tue Apr 8 22:52:50 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc full action ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:52:59 2003] : (2410) DM: Getting up is move equiv.
[Tue Apr 8 22:53:19 2003] : (2410) DM: You can't see the spidery thing though 'cos youdon't know where it is.
[Tue Apr 8 22:53:43 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: What's going on ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:54:08 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Where do I sshoot ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:54:11 2003] : (2413) Huerney: There's a talking, spell casting spider on the other side of the web
[Tue Apr 8 22:54:24 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: huh...
[Tue Apr 8 22:54:38 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin points at the spider thing **
[Tue Apr 8 22:54:44 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc can I move again ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:54:48 2003] : (2410) DM: Yes.
[Tue Apr 8 22:55:16 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc 70 ft away am I ?
[Tue Apr 8 22:55:33 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc 60
[Tue Apr 8 22:55:41 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne squints and does not move, trying to see the thing for a clear shot **
[Tue Apr 8 22:55:43 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc done
[Tue Apr 8 22:55:51 2003] : (2410) DM: ooc each square is about 10 ft.
[Tue Apr 8 22:55:59 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 22:56:29 2003] : (2421) Nerin: its 60 ft away?
[Tue Apr 8 22:56:39 2003] : (2410) DM: 40 ft away from you.
[Tue Apr 8 22:57:12 2003] : (2421) Nerin: can I charge 40 ft?
[Tue Apr 8 22:57:18 2003] : (2410) DM: Yes.
[Tue Apr 8 22:57:26 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc through the web ?????
[Tue Apr 8 22:57:27 2003] : (2410) DM: Make a str check.
[Tue Apr 8 22:57:42 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Tue Apr 8 22:57:51 2003] : (2410) DM: Make another
[Tue Apr 8 22:58:00 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc oh dear
[Tue Apr 8 22:58:05 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Apr 8 22:58:13 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc oh god!
[Tue Apr 8 22:58:15 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc OH DEAR
[Tue Apr 8 22:58:17 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin, charges at the web. Hits it...
[Tue Apr 8 22:58:21 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Ouch
[Tue Apr 8 22:58:37 2003] : (2410) DM: It stretches but doesn't break and now Nerin is horribly enmeshed.
[Tue Apr 8 22:58:50 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 22:59:12 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc what was I thinking????
[Tue Apr 8 22:59:15 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc how far is Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 22:59:20 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc were you thinking ????
[Tue Apr 8 22:59:42 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 22:59:56 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc apparently not!!
[Tue Apr 8 22:59:59 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, each in our turn, i let you rot in that cube, it's only fair you'd let me sleep
[Tue Apr 8 23:00:23 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin is 30 ft away.
[Tue Apr 8 23:00:23 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc how far is Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 23:00:42 2003] : ** (2413) Huerney runs over and tries to hack Nerin free **
[Tue Apr 8 23:00:57 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc umm?
[Tue Apr 8 23:01:13 2003] : (2410) DM: You chop the web from around Nerin but he's still entangled. There's now a hole.
[Tue Apr 8 23:01:39 2003] : (2410) DM: He Nerin sized hole.
[Tue Apr 8 23:01:43 2003] : (2410) DM: A Nerin sized hole.
[Tue Apr 8 23:01:45 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm, oh good...?
[Tue Apr 8 23:02:10 2003] : (2410) DM: Is that what you wanted?
[Tue Apr 8 23:02:29 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc I was actually hoping to free him
[Tue Apr 8 23:02:40 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc at least you can charge it now Huerney ;)
[Tue Apr 8 23:02:48 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: iooc web sticks, you can't I guess
[Tue Apr 8 23:02:55 2003] : (2410) DM: Okay. That will take a bit longer.
[Tue Apr 8 23:02:57 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc err yeah!
[Tue Apr 8 23:03:14 2003] : (2410) DM: You can start this round and finish the next.
[Tue Apr 8 23:03:23 2003] : (2413) Huerney: OK
[Tue Apr 8 23:03:26 2003] : (2413) Huerney: brb
[Tue Apr 8 23:03:33 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: My turn...
[Tue Apr 8 23:03:55 2003] : ** (2410) Spidery thing rears up and points its abdomen at Huerney. **
[Tue Apr 8 23:04:09 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: A stream of threads streak out.
[Tue Apr 8 23:04:31 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc SPIDERMAN !
[Tue Apr 8 23:05:23 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc back
[Tue Apr 8 23:05:33 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Tue Apr 8 23:05:42 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: The threads miss though.
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:14 2003] : (2424) Cel: ooc Head is going blurry again, I'm back to bed. Have fun n try n stay alive till next tuesday :P See you all soon
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:16 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:24 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc good night Cel
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:35 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc night Cel
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:36 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc see ya Cel
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:44 2003] : (2424) Cel: ooc night all
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:50 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc get well soon :)
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:52 2003] : (2424) Cel: See you all later :)
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:52 2003] : (2424) Cel (exit): 23:06
[Tue Apr 8 23:06:53 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: Goodnight and sweet dreams, Celestienne
[Tue Apr 8 23:07:06 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne advances towards where Nerin and Huerney are and aims through the Nerin sized hole at thing **
[Tue Apr 8 23:07:17 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: ooc no hole anymore.
[Tue Apr 8 23:07:29 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc no hole ?
[Tue Apr 8 23:07:44 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc was blocked by threads ?
[Tue Apr 8 23:07:48 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc I'm wrestling him out
[Tue Apr 8 23:08:10 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, ok, damn
[Tue Apr 8 23:08:15 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc or whatever... actually freeing him, not cuttong him out
[Tue Apr 8 23:08:23 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne aims anyway at the thing **
[Tue Apr 8 23:08:35 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Bard Song] (base): [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Apr 8 23:08:43 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d100] -> [50] = (50)
[Tue Apr 8 23:08:49 2003] : (2410) DM: Hit.
[Tue Apr 8 23:08:56 2003] : ** (2410) Spidery thing chitters in pain. **
[Tue Apr 8 23:09:14 2003] : (2410) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Apr 8 23:09:21 2003] : (2410) DM: Strength check to break free.
[Tue Apr 8 23:09:34 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Apr 8 23:09:40 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc thats got it
[Tue Apr 8 23:09:43 2003] : (2410) DM: You burst free.
[Tue Apr 8 23:09:45 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Wow!
[Tue Apr 8 23:10:03 2003] : (2421) Nerin: can I charge it now?
[Tue Apr 8 23:10:04 2003] : (2410) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Apr 8 23:10:36 2003] : (2413) Huerney: HOw far?
[Tue Apr 8 23:10:41 2003] : (2410) DM: 30 ft
[Tue Apr 8 23:10:46 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save negates stun)[1d8] -> [2] = (2)" )
[Tue Apr 8 23:10:57 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc last spell
[Tue Apr 8 23:11:06 2003] : (2410) DM: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Apr 8 23:11:10 2003] : (2413) Huerney: DC = 15
[Tue Apr 8 23:11:28 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Woo hoo
[Tue Apr 8 23:11:36 2003] : ** (2410) Spidery thing falls over dead. **
[Tue Apr 8 23:11:43 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Oh
[Tue Apr 8 23:11:50 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 8 23:11:50 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Woo hoo anyway
[Tue Apr 8 23:11:57 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Tue Apr 8 23:12:00 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc hey, dont argue!
[Tue Apr 8 23:12:29 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne draws her axe and axes through the web **
[Tue Apr 8 23:12:36 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin picks the remnants of the web off himself **
[Tue Apr 8 23:12:39 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: 500 XP each.
[Tue Apr 8 23:12:50 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne walks to creature cautiously **
[Tue Apr 8 23:13:11 2003] : (2410) Spidery thing: ooc Aranea BTW
[Tue Apr 8 23:13:39 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc cool one :)
[Tue Apr 8 23:13:49 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Yeah, nasty bitch
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:00 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks to see what creature was **
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:01 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Glad I'm a 6 HD creature too!
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:01 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc /me opens up his new MM
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:02 2003] : (2410) DM: Searching for loot?
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:03 2003] : (2420) Hannelurk: ooc Nicer to watch than to fight ;)
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:08 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:21 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Yes, searching for loot, cautiously though
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:30 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc what gibberish is Huerney spouting?
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:39 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc that was all ooc
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:46 2003] : (2410) DM: There's something trussed up in webbing at the base of the web.
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:51 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Search Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Apr 8 23:14:59 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Hmm, found a turd
[Tue Apr 8 23:15:08 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 8 23:15:08 2003] : ** (2421) Nerin draws his dagger **
[Tue Apr 8 23:15:19 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks at trussed up thing **
[Tue Apr 8 23:15:26 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ... and slices the thing free
[Tue Apr 8 23:16:29 2003] : (2410) DM: Inside is a human body. Dressed in plain robes.
[Tue Apr 8 23:16:35 2003] : (2410) DM: It's dead.
[Tue Apr 8 23:16:37 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Whats this then?
[Tue Apr 8 23:16:56 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm a body
[Tue Apr 8 23:16:59 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Let us hope this is not Horazio
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:02 2003] : (2410) DM: It's not too badly decomposed so it's not that old.
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:04 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Anything on it?
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:07 2003] : (2413) Huerney: I hope not too
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:12 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne searches the body **
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:13 2003] : (2410) DM: There's a ring.
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:21 2003] : (2421) Nerin: ooc Markings badges etc?
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:27 2003] : (2410) DM: Nope.
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:37 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne holds the ring **
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:50 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Huerney, can you see if there's any magic on that ?
[Tue Apr 8 23:17:56 2003] : (2410) DM: Inside a pocket of the rope is some papers (blank) and a quill pen.
[Tue Apr 8 23:18:01 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Tue Apr 8 23:18:04 2003] : (2410) DM: Magic.
[Tue Apr 8 23:18:22 2003] : (2410) DM: It looks similar to one you already have from today.
[Tue Apr 8 23:18:45 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Umm, looks like the last one
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:01 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc does it have the missing bit present?
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:02 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne gives the ring to Nerin for appraisal :is this one missing something too ? **
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:08 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Identify ( level 1, "Determines properties of magic items" )
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:17 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:24 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:30 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:33 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: *I* wouldn't know
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:36 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:36 2003] : (2410) DM: You learn the same from this one as the last one.
[Tue Apr 8 23:19:44 2003] : (2413) Huerney: ooc does it have the missing bit present?
[Tue Apr 8 23:20:06 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: so a bit missing as well huh
[Tue Apr 8 23:20:08 2003] : (2410) DM: Both rings are complete without bits missing. It's the magic that's not complete.
[Tue Apr 8 23:20:23 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks at the blank papers **
[Tue Apr 8 23:20:34 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Very odd.
[Tue Apr 8 23:20:47 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne checks the papers with the notes she has with gibberish, to see if it's same paper **
[Tue Apr 8 23:21:05 2003] : (2410) DM: Different paper. The blank pages are poorer quality.
[Tue Apr 8 23:21:18 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks at the quill **
[Tue Apr 8 23:21:26 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: anything odd about it ?
[Tue Apr 8 23:21:38 2003] : (2410) DM: Nope. An ordinary pen.
[Tue Apr 8 23:21:49 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: do you mind if I keep it ?
[Tue Apr 8 23:21:54 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne looks for ink **
[Tue Apr 8 23:22:03 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Go ahead
[Tue Apr 8 23:22:10 2003] : (2410) DM: Dead body doesn't have ink.
[Tue Apr 8 23:22:17 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Thanx, I'll keep the papers as well
[Tue Apr 8 23:22:33 2003] : (2421) Nerin: Nothing more here. Shall we move on?
[Tue Apr 8 23:22:36 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Sure
[Tue Apr 8 23:22:40 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Yes
[Tue Apr 8 23:22:55 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: Sure
[Tue Apr 8 23:23:06 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ooc nothing on aranea body thing ?
[Tue Apr 8 23:23:09 2003] : (2410) DM: No.
[Tue Apr 8 23:24:17 2003] : ** (2411) Ayhlanne goes over to splatted smallish spider to see if anything can be taken out of it (poison pouches type things ?) **
[Tue Apr 8 23:24:35 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: and to other big spider body
[Tue Apr 8 23:24:40 2003] : (2410) DM: Squashed flat. Nerin did whack it with a hammer.
[Tue Apr 8 23:24:46 2003] : (2410) DM: nothing
[Tue Apr 8 23:24:53 2003] : (2421) Nerin: :D
[Tue Apr 8 23:24:54 2003] : (2411) Ayhlanne: ok, let's go then
[Tue Apr 8 23:25:02 2003] : (2413) Huerney: Yup...
[Tue Apr 8 23:25:06 2003] : (2410) DM: GAME END