Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 25 March 2003

[Tue Mar 25 19:41:49 2003] : (906) DM: GAME START
[Tue Mar 25 19:41:55 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy is asleep **
[Tue Mar 25 19:41:57 2003] : (906) DM: What is everyone doing?
[Tue Mar 25 19:42:07 2003] : (907) Darvin: Zzzzzz
[Tue Mar 25 19:42:29 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne is going out of the inn to have a look around, after having sat watching around IN the inn **
[Tue Mar 25 19:42:42 2003] : (908) Huerney: sleeping
[Tue Mar 25 19:42:53 2003] : (906) DM: Nothing exciting.
[Tue Mar 25 19:43:00 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne goes back in **
[Tue Mar 25 19:43:07 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne sits a bit longer to write **
[Tue Mar 25 19:43:28 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: and then goes to sleep
[Tue Mar 25 19:43:44 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Mar 25 19:43:52 2003] : (906) DM: Next day...
[Tue Mar 25 19:44:04 2003] : (906) Cockerel: Cock-a-doodle-do!
[Tue Mar 25 19:44:09 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: LOL
[Tue Mar 25 19:44:19 2003] : (906) Dog: Woof! Woof!
[Tue Mar 25 19:44:20 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy wakes up, feeling better **
[Tue Mar 25 19:44:52 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne wakes up and packs her stuff before going to breakfast **
[Tue Mar 25 19:45:10 2003] : ** (907) Darvin wakes up, kits up and wanders downstairs **
[Tue Mar 25 19:45:16 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc roosters have bnever said cockadoodledoo
[Tue Mar 25 19:45:20 2003] : ** (908) Huerney wakes up, does some singing for 15 minutes **
[Tue Mar 25 19:45:26 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy gets her stuff together and joins the others for breakfast **
[Tue Mar 25 19:45:44 2003] : ** (908) Huerney then packs up and goes down for breakfast **
[Tue Mar 25 19:46:07 2003] : (906) DM: You eat breakfast and plan (presumably).
[Tue Mar 25 19:46:15 2003] : (906) DM: Any plans?
[Tue Mar 25 19:46:26 2003] : (908) Huerney: Head for the poor district
[Tue Mar 25 19:46:30 2003] : (907) Darvin: whats a plan?
[Tue Mar 25 19:46:32 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Of course
[Tue Mar 25 19:46:37 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Yes, that sounds like the one trail we have
[Tue Mar 25 19:46:53 2003] : (916) Cayle (enter): 19:46
[Tue Mar 25 19:46:58 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Plans are things other people make. I don't make any.
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:01 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Hi Bert
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:02 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc Hi Bert
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:06 2003] : (916) Cayle: ooc hi
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:08 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc Hi Bert :)
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:13 2003] : (916) Cayle: ooc sorry I'm late
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:19 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc hi bertie boyo
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:22 2003] : (906) DM: ooc np. Hardly started
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:26 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc Just in time for breakfast :P
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:32 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc slackers!
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:36 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc have a seat
[Tue Mar 25 19:47:48 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc not that we waited or anything ;P
[Tue Mar 25 19:48:02 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc /me hands Bert phone bill Dad has just given her.....
[Tue Mar 25 19:48:04 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc no more than I would expect
[Tue Mar 25 19:48:13 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc bad?
[Tue Mar 25 19:48:33 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc bad...lol, especially since we have waited, and waited, and waited, and.....
[Tue Mar 25 19:48:46 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc oh ha ha!! :P
[Tue Mar 25 19:48:49 2003] : (906) DM: ooc made your point. Can we cget back to the game
[Tue Mar 25 19:49:12 2003] : ** (916) Nerin danders down for breakfast **
[Tue Mar 25 19:49:24 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy finishes breakfast **
[Tue Mar 25 19:49:41 2003] : (916) Nerin: hey Myfanwy! You could've waited for me
[Tue Mar 25 19:49:46 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Good morning Nerin *smile* Had trouble waking up?
[Tue Mar 25 19:49:58 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne smiles at Nerin's sleepy face **
[Tue Mar 25 19:50:14 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy hands Nerin the leftovers :P **
[Tue Mar 25 19:50:27 2003] : ** (907) Darvin munches his breakfast is silence **
[Tue Mar 25 19:50:36 2003] : ** (916) Nerin hands them back and says... **
[Tue Mar 25 19:50:46 2003] : (916) Nerin: Feed Anwen yourself :P
[Tue Mar 25 19:50:52 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: lol
[Tue Mar 25 19:51:01 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy feeds Anwen the leftovers **
[Tue Mar 25 19:51:07 2003] : ** (916) Nerin tucks into a fresh breakfast **
[Tue Mar 25 19:51:24 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne goes out with some left overs to feed Anniel **
[Tue Mar 25 19:51:50 2003] : ** (907) Darvin lets his cat have something after noticing other animals eating **
[Tue Mar 25 19:52:14 2003] : ** (908) Huerney eats his breakfast and wonders oif the DM has any XP for last week :P **
[Tue Mar 25 19:52:22 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 19:52:42 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Er.
[Tue Mar 25 19:53:00 2003] : (906) DM: 250 XP
[Tue Mar 25 19:53:15 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc aww, just 30 to go!
[Tue Mar 25 19:53:26 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Ha!
[Tue Mar 25 19:53:35 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc Awwww, just 5.000 to go :P
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:03 2003] : (906) DM: back to planning?
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:26 2003] : (908) Huerney: So I guees we had better find the poor quarter then?
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:35 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy is waiting for everyone to finish eating **
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:36 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc guess
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:47 2003] : ** (908) Huerney talks with his mouth full **
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:58 2003] : ** (916) Nerin is too busy eating to talk **
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:59 2003] : (907) Darvin: Poor quarter, yeah
[Tue Mar 25 19:55:51 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne is outside **
[Tue Mar 25 19:56:04 2003] : ** (907) Darvin gets himself together and heads outside **
[Tue Mar 25 19:56:14 2003] : (908) Huerney: me follows outside
[Tue Mar 25 19:56:19 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows outside **
[Tue Mar 25 19:56:24 2003] : ** (916) Nerin mops up the runny egg and follows **
[Tue Mar 25 19:56:34 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:10 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Anyone knows what direction?
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:11 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc how big is this town?
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:18 2003] : (906) DM: The streets are full over people going about their business. The occasional army patrol pushes through.
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:19 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: So, shall we go to the poor quarter ?
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:36 2003] : ** (907) Darvin looks for an urchin or beggar type **
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:37 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Um. Biggish.
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:41 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Sure Ayhl, as soon as we know where it is
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:45 2003] : (916) Nerin: Can you see a signpost anywhere
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:52 2003] : (906) Begger: "Spare a coin?"
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:56 2003] : (908) Huerney: poor people are this way!
[Tue Mar 25 19:58:09 2003] : (907) Darvin: I'll spare you five gold ones if you'll be our guide for the day
[Tue Mar 25 19:58:16 2003] : (908) Huerney: NIce sign that Nerin
[Tue Mar 25 19:58:54 2003] : (906) Begger: The begger gets up on his crutches, unties his "missing" leg and discards the crutches.
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:05 2003] : (906) Begger: "Let's see the colour of that cold."
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:07 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy stares **
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:10 2003] : (906) Begger: "gold"
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:15 2003] : ** (908) Huerney laughs **
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:24 2003] : (916) Nerin: That was 'Sarcasm' Huerney. Heard of it??
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:24 2003] : ** (907) Darvin shows 5 gold, keeping a little distance from the beggar **
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:32 2003] : (908) Huerney: AH, a performer like myself
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:48 2003] : ** (906) Begger reaches forwards to snatch the coins away. **
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:55 2003] : (906) Begger: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:57 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne watches the scene **
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:57 2003] : ** (907) Darvin draws his hand back **
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:58 2003] : (908) Huerney: Yes Nerin, so was my comment
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:16 2003] : (906) Begger: Make a dex check to avoid the hand Darvin.
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:25 2003] : (907) Darvin: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:28 2003] : (907) Darvin: pfft
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:33 2003] : ** (907) Darvin grabs the beggar **
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:33 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:34 2003] : (916) Nerin: hmmm Not very good at it then, are you?
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:53 2003] : (906) Begger: "Hey! You want a guide or not?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:01:17 2003] : ** (907) Darvin flashes his medallion in front of the beggar...."Don't do anything stupid" **
[Tue Mar 25 20:01:52 2003] : (906) Begger: "Humph. Could have bloody well said."
[Tue Mar 25 20:01:53 2003] : (908) Huerney: Almost as good as you :P
[Tue Mar 25 20:02:02 2003] : (907) Darvin: didnt think there was aneed
[Tue Mar 25 20:02:11 2003] : (907) Darvin: now guide us to the poor quarter
[Tue Mar 25 20:02:12 2003] : (916) Nerin: Almost, boy. Almost
[Tue Mar 25 20:02:19 2003] : (906) Begger: "I'm keepin' the money though. Mine."
[Tue Mar 25 20:02:31 2003] : (907) Darvin: not a problem
[Tue Mar 25 20:02:44 2003] : (906) Begger: "Poor quarter? You paid 5 gp to find the poor quarter? Ha ha ha ha."
[Tue Mar 25 20:02:47 2003] : (907) Darvin: depending how well you do there may be more in it for you
[Tue Mar 25 20:03:00 2003] : (907) Darvin: no, I paid 5gp for a guide for the DAY
[Tue Mar 25 20:03:00 2003] : (906) Begger: "Just follow your nose. Can't miss it."
[Tue Mar 25 20:03:09 2003] : (908) Huerney: Umm, he paid you to be our guide for the day
[Tue Mar 25 20:03:18 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne does a smell check **
[Tue Mar 25 20:03:29 2003] : (908) Huerney: Which presumably means you not leaving us in a pickle
[Tue Mar 25 20:03:40 2003] : (906) Begger: "*grumble* This way."
[Tue Mar 25 20:03:54 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows the beggar **
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:05 2003] : (906) Begger: "Why you couldn't go through the proper channels I don't know."
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:14 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:24 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:26 2003] : ** (907) Darvin follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:29 2003] : ** (906) Begger weaves his way through the crowd. Picking a few pockets along the way. **
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:30 2003] : ** (916) Nerin follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:32 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 20:05:09 2003] : (906) Begger: A unpleasant oder reaches your noses.
[Tue Mar 25 20:05:32 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne lets Anniel fly ahead **
[Tue Mar 25 20:05:34 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Guess we found it...
[Tue Mar 25 20:05:48 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne shrugs..I guess we did **
[Tue Mar 25 20:05:54 2003] : (906) Begger: The crowds are thinning and the houses are getting shabbier.
[Tue Mar 25 20:06:13 2003] : (908) Huerney: mmm, the smell of the great unwashed
[Tue Mar 25 20:06:26 2003] : ** (906) Begger stops in front of a dingy narrow alley way. **
[Tue Mar 25 20:06:32 2003] : (906) Begger: "'ere you are."
[Tue Mar 25 20:06:33 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc not unlike me today, although I did have a wash
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:04 2003] : (908) Huerney: Can anyone see down there?
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:12 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Here we are ?
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:13 2003] : (908) Huerney: It's a bit dim
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:13 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Where ?
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:25 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne ooc has lowlight vision **
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:54 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne looks into the alley **
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:07 2003] : (906) Begger: You can see. It's littered with refuse and rats are everywhere. The hovels are practically collapsing into the street.
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:29 2003] : (919) Arkannath (enter): 20:08
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:35 2003] : (906) Begger: ooc Hi Henry
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:38 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy watches Anwen chasing a few rats **
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:39 2003] : (919) Arkannath (exit): 20:08
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:39 2003] : (919) Arkannath (enter): 20:08
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:44 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc Hi Henry :)
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:51 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc hi bye hi Henry
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:54 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc Hi Henry
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:56 2003] : (919) Henry|lurking: ooc hi all
[Tue Mar 25 20:09:05 2003] : (919) Henry|lurking: Sneak attack: shortsword +2 (base): [1d20+13] -> [3,13] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+4d6] -> [2,2,2,6,1,4] = (17)
[Tue Mar 25 20:09:11 2003] : (919) Henry|lurking: ooc proof :-P
[Tue Mar 25 20:09:17 2003] : (907) Darvin: Where would we look for someone who's hiding Mr Beggar???
[Tue Mar 25 20:09:48 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc ok henry
[Tue Mar 25 20:09:50 2003] : (906) Begger: "I'm a guide. Not an informer."
[Tue Mar 25 20:10:18 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne raises her eyes to the sky **
[Tue Mar 25 20:10:24 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Tue Mar 25 20:10:25 2003] : (907) Darvin: We are not looking to hurt this person, we're looking to help him
[Tue Mar 25 20:10:35 2003] : ** (906) Begger shrugs **
[Tue Mar 25 20:11:34 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc back (got snared for tech support)
[Tue Mar 25 20:11:41 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 20:11:44 2003] : ** (906) Begger picks at a missing tooth. Revealing it's not actually missing just blackened. **
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:13 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy looks at beggar... So we'll just stand here all day..... *sigh* **
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:16 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc anyone else fancing trying to get more help from this beggar?
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:32 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc nah ;)
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:46 2003] : (919) Henry|lurking: ooc fake missing teeth?!
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:55 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne whispers to Myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:57 2003] : (908) Huerney: I say, you've seen the medallion
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:08 2003] : ** (906) Begger peels off a nasty looking scar from his cheek. **
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:14 2003] : (906) Begger: "Yeah?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:15 2003] : (907) Darvin: okay
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:17 2003] : (908) Huerney: You know why we're here, stop messing us around
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:17 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Hmmm.... Tested your hammer lately Darvin? *smile* After all, everyone thinks this guy has no legs *wink*
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:21 2003] : (907) Darvin: this is more like it
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:48 2003] : (916) Nerin: hmmm good point Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:04 2003] : (916) Nerin: maybe he'd like to find out what its like to really loose a leg
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:08 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne looks at Myfanwy puzzled **
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:16 2003] : (906) Begger: "You what? I'm here to guide you like you paid."
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:28 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Hey Mr. Beggar... Wanna hear a fun thing Darvin did once? About smashing someones legs?
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:29 2003] : (908) Huerney: So guide us properly
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:39 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne walks a bit further into the ally to look around **
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:39 2003] : (906) Begger: "Where you wanna go?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:48 2003] : (908) Huerney: We want to find the philsopher
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:15 2003] : (916) Nerin: Where would you go if you didn't want the guards to find you?
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:17 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne looks around **
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:35 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy calls Anwen back **
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:36 2003] : (906) Begger: "Why in there of course. Millions of places to hide."
[Tue Mar 25 20:17:10 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Well, let's start looking then... First place you'd hide?
[Tue Mar 25 20:17:29 2003] : (906) Begger: "You ain't got the gold to make me show you that."
[Tue Mar 25 20:17:54 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy sighs... This *is* going to take all day.... **
[Tue Mar 25 20:18:01 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: And how much would that be?
[Tue Mar 25 20:18:10 2003] : (907) Darvin: ok, if you were a man of knowledge, where would you spend time? is there anywhere for that kind of person within the poor quarter?
[Tue Mar 25 20:18:45 2003] : (906) Begger: "No way. No thinkin' types in *out* quarter."
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:06 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne is still looking around, for a door, a person, anything of interest **
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:07 2003] : (906) Begger: "*our*
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:18 2003] : (907) Darvin: Is there a temple of any sort in there?
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:40 2003] : (906) Begger: "What sort of temple? *That* temple?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:45 2003] : (907) Darvin: yes
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:11 2003] : (907) Darvin: the temple where people like me go
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:22 2003] : (906) Begger: "Ah. Follow me."
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:28 2003] : ** (907) Darvin follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:29 2003] : ** (906) Begger leads the way into the alley... **
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:35 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:43 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne is already in the alley **
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:55 2003] : (906) Begger: You zig zag apparently randomly...
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:56 2003] : ** (916) Nerin sighs and follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:09 2003] : (906) Begger: Intuit direction checks.
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:17 2003] : (916) Nerin: Intuit Direction Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:18 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:18 2003] : (907) Darvin: Intuit Direction Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:22 2003] : (908) Huerney: Intuit Direction Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:30 2003] : ** (916) Nerin is completely lost **
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:38 2003] : (919) Henry|lurking: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:48 2003] : (906) Begger: ooc Henry, lay off the rolls.
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:51 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Intuit Direction Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:58 2003] : (919) Henry|lurking: ooc force of habit... sorry...
[Tue Mar 25 20:22:19 2003] : (906) Begger: ...you zig and zag so much you can't work out your way. You're lost.
[Tue Mar 25 20:22:39 2003] : ** (906) Begger stops in front of a door like all the others you've seen. **
[Tue Mar 25 20:22:49 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc great :P
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:07 2003] : (906) Begger: "Here you are."
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:09 2003] : ** (908) Huerney whispers to Nerin... **
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:12 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne looks at the sky to see if Anniel has followed.... **
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:17 2003] : (908) Huerney: I'm well bloody lost now
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:28 2003] : ** (916) Nerin whispers back **
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:30 2003] : ** (907) Darvin steps forward and knocks on the door **
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:30 2003] : (906) Begger: "(quiet chuckle)"
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:44 2003] : (906) Begger: The door creaks open.
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:55 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc anyone there?
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:59 2003] : (906) Begger: Revealing....
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:03 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne casually puts her hand on her axe **
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:04 2003] : (916) Nerin: Tell me about it. You'd think Myfanwy would know where we are going
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:10 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy reaches for her club **
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:22 2003] : (906) Begger: An oddly spacious well appointed entrance hall. Far grander than the exterior would suggest.
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:28 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy glares at Nerin then look back at the doorway **
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:31 2003] : ** (916) Nerin beams at Myf **
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:44 2003] : (906) Begger: A figure hooded in black sits in a corner.
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:46 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc that was a whisper to me Myf
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:55 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc sorry :P
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:03 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne glances a the sky to see Anniel perched on a nearby roof **
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:04 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc listen check? ;)
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:09 2003] : ** (907) Darvin steps into the hall **
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:12 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:23 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: "Welcome."
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:26 2003] : ** (908) Huerney foolows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:36 2003] : (907) Darvin: Greetings
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:37 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows too **
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:40 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows, but stays by the door **
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:42 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: ooc Has this town got a name?
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:47 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy stays by the door with Anwen **
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:49 2003] : ** (916) Nerin steps inside **
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:53 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc are YOU asking us ?
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:05 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: ooc can't remember if I gave it one.
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:18 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc you did not ;)
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:27 2003] : ** (916) Nerin nods his head at the figure **
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:27 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc town of the big-bad-guys
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:51 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc Evil-ville?
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:06 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc or just E-ville
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:14 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc Village of the Damned?
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:14 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:38 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc /me puts his little finger to the corner of his mouth
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:43 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: "What brings you to the Westlin chapter vistors?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:50 2003] : (907) Darvin: We seek help
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:57 2003] : (907) Darvin: There is someone we must find
[Tue Mar 25 20:28:52 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: "Ah. We are, specialized, in locating persons and making other persons disappear."
[Tue Mar 25 20:28:58 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: "This person would be?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:29:06 2003] : (907) Darvin: Just locating for now
[Tue Mar 25 20:29:10 2003] : (907) Darvin: Horazio
[Tue Mar 25 20:29:15 2003] : (907) Darvin: the philosopher
[Tue Mar 25 20:29:33 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: "Now there's a name a recognize."
[Tue Mar 25 20:29:40 2003] : (907) Darvin: Good
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:08 2003] : (907) Darvin: feeling helpful?
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:12 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: "I think it best if you speak with the Shadow."
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:26 2003] : ** (906) Hooded figure. waves a hand to a door deeper into the building. **
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:30 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: "Though there."
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:32 2003] : ** (908) Huerney is feeling a bit freaked by all this **
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:37 2003] : ** (907) Darvin goes thru the door **
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:54 2003] : ** (908) Huerney whispers to the others "What is this place?" **
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:00 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: No clue
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:00 2003] : ** (916) Nerin heads after him **
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:05 2003] : ** (907) Darvin makes a note to get a hooded cloak so as to fit in better **
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:15 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy stays by the door, watching the alley **
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:35 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows Nerin after Darvin **
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:58 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: The other side of the corridor is a large hall with many columns and seats.
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:04 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne stays with Myfanwy by the door **
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:12 2003] : ** (907) Darvin finds a comfy seat and sits **
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:28 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: There's a raised platform at one end.
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:37 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:38 2003] : (916) Nerin: They've got this place done up nice
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:50 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: A figure (hooded duh!) is performing some sort of ritual.
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:57 2003] : ** (908) Huerney sits near Darvin] **
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:57 2003] : (916) Nerin: You wouldn't think it from the outside
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:03 2003] : ** (907) Darvin doesnt interrupt **
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:10 2003] : (916) Nerin: Very..... spacious
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:26 2003] : ** (916) Nerin notices the figure and falls silent **
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:37 2003] : (906) Hooded figure.: Lurking the the shadows by the columns in the corners are more hooded figures.
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:41 2003] : ** (908) Huerney whispers to nerin "Yes, but what is this place??! **
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:15 2003] : (906) DM: The figure performing the ritual finishes.
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:20 2003] : ** (916) Nerin whispers back."Damned if I know" **
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:27 2003] : ** (907) Darvin waits **
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:27 2003] : (906) DM: People begin to sneak out.
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:47 2003] : (906) DM: ooc oh come on. You must have guess by now?
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:13 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc nope
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:13 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Ah. Visitors?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:19 2003] : ** (907) Darvin stands **
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:29 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc Its very shadow-theify
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:30 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc some sort of equivalent to a temple of Mask?
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:32 2003] : (906) Shadow: "To my office if you, please?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:38 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc are the hooded figure sneaking out the building or just the room ?
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:41 2003] : ** (907) Darvin follows shadow **
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:54 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows Darvin **
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:57 2003] : ** (916) Nerin shrugs as follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:03 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc 'and'
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:03 2003] : (919) Henry|lurking: ooc will be back later... probably 11-30ish
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:14 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc bye for now henry
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:14 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc bye Henry
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:18 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc bye henry
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:19 2003] : (906) Shadow: ooc sneaking out of room and building, going various places. Some go elsewhere into building some leave (removing the cloaks as they do so.)
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:20 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc byeee
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:22 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc see ya Henry
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:32 2003] : (906) Shadow: ooc game will be over by 1130.
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:46 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne watches several people sneaking out of building **
[Tue Mar 25 20:37:02 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc KKK ?
[Tue Mar 25 20:37:09 2003] : (906) Shadow: ooc KKK?
[Tue Mar 25 20:37:19 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc Ku Klux Klan
[Tue Mar 25 20:37:39 2003] : (906) Shadow: ooc no way. not having that sort of stuff in my games.
[Tue Mar 25 20:37:54 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc :)
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:01 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne tries to talk to one person sneaking out **
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:10 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Errrr, Sir ?
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:25 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: "What?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:28 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc thought so, good DM :)
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:45 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: May I ask you where we are ?
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:49 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy watches Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 25 20:39:06 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: "If you don't know you shouldn't know."
[Tue Mar 25 20:39:16 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: I thought so
[Tue Mar 25 20:39:21 2003] : ** (916) Nerin thinks to himself "Wish I'd asked the guy who brought us here, what this place was" **
[Tue Mar 25 20:39:24 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: we're looking for a friend we need to help
[Tue Mar 25 20:39:46 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: "*shrug* Your problem. Not mine."
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:09 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: a woman sent us to look for him, she had this sign
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:24 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne takes her diary out and shows the drawing of sign she made **
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:46 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc sign of medallion shown by hooded figure number one
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:01 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: "Eh. Talk to the Shadow not me."
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:10 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Thank you all the same
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:13 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:45 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne turns to Myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:54 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: ooc Ayhlanne, what are you carrying on your belt?
[Tue Mar 25 20:42:15 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc my axe I guess
[Tue Mar 25 20:42:28 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: ooc money, daggers?
[Tue Mar 25 20:42:46 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc 1 dagger and money yes
[Tue Mar 25 20:42:57 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: Ayhlanne, make a spot check.
[Tue Mar 25 20:43:01 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc a large axe would be strapped against your back, not on your belt
[Tue Mar 25 20:43:09 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Tue Mar 25 20:43:19 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Mar 25 20:43:25 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc ahahha
[Tue Mar 25 20:43:58 2003] : (906) Man in begger disguise: ooc cutting back to the main group
[Tue Mar 25 20:44:15 2003] : ** (906) Shadow leads you into a rather fine office. **
[Tue Mar 25 20:44:21 2003] : ** (907) Darvin follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:44:35 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:44:36 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Care for some brandy? It has a most, restorative, effect."
[Tue Mar 25 20:44:42 2003] : ** (916) Nerin follows, nodding in appreciation **
[Tue Mar 25 20:44:54 2003] : (908) Huerney: Not for me thanks
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:01 2003] : (907) Darvin: No thank you
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:19 2003] : ** (906) Shadow pours himself a small glass. **
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:31 2003] : ** (907) Darvin looks for somewhere to sit and uses it **
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:33 2003] : (906) Shadow: "How may we assist you?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:35 2003] : (916) Nerin: Oh yes, I'd love a glass
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:39 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne turns to Myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:43 2003] : ** (906) Shadow pours nerin a glass **
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:45 2003] : (907) Darvin: We are looking for Horazio
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:48 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: I can't make out what these people are
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:00 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Ah. A man much in demand."
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:10 2003] : (907) Darvin: I would guess so
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:36 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: hiding in beggar's clothes, in a plca that looks like a palace inside, but is a slump outside...
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:42 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Thieves is *my* guess Ayhlanne, you better watch out in this neighbourhood...
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:43 2003] : (906) Shadow: "You understand that assistance has, ah, conditions?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:44 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc place, not plca
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:58 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Thieves ?
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:58 2003] : (908) Huerney: It always has
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:59 2003] : (907) Darvin: I'm more than willing to negotiate
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:12 2003] : (916) Nerin: As we would expect
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:12 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne checks her gear closely **
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:28 2003] : (906) Shadow: "There is gold of course, but that's so common and mundane."
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:43 2003] : (907) Darvin: and not something you need i would guess
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:45 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Well a leg-less beggar that suddenly has legs is nothing more than a thief in my eyes
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:04 2003] : (906) Shadow: ooc DM chuckles to himself.
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:17 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: My money !
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:21 2003] : ** (916) Nerin sips his brandy **
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:21 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: It's gone
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:22 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Then there are certain services you could perform."
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:34 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy looks at Ayhlanne... What? **
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:38 2003] : ** (908) Huerney thinks of a certain ball **
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:41 2003] : (907) Darvin: Depending on how good your information is
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:44 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne runs out to try and spot the beggar she talked to **
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:50 2003] : ** (908) Huerney glances at Darvin **
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:56 2003] : (906) Shadow: Not a chance Ayhlanne, long gone.
[Tue Mar 25 20:49:34 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy checks her belongings, still keeping Anwen close **
[Tue Mar 25 20:49:44 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne comes back in **
[Tue Mar 25 20:49:55 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne curses in a low voice **
[Tue Mar 25 20:50:22 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Lost it all Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 25 20:50:24 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Ah. You require good information. *sigh*"
[Tue Mar 25 20:50:35 2003] : (907) Darvin: We require Horazio
[Tue Mar 25 20:50:39 2003] : (907) Darvin: nothing less
[Tue Mar 25 20:50:44 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: No, the money I had in handy, it's still around 30 gold pieces though
[Tue Mar 25 20:51:06 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne tucks away everything that shows **
[Tue Mar 25 20:51:14 2003] : (906) Shadow: "We've already been looking for him for our colleagues in Lukern."
[Tue Mar 25 20:51:18 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne and keeps a wary eye on her surroundings **
[Tue Mar 25 20:51:38 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy smiles and pats Anwens head **
[Tue Mar 25 20:51:46 2003] : (908) Huerney: I assume then that you don't know his whereabouts?
[Tue Mar 25 20:51:49 2003] : (906) Shadow: "We have searched almost everywhere and not a trace of him has been found. There is only one place left..."
[Tue Mar 25 20:52:00 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Now, let's discuss payment."
[Tue Mar 25 20:52:10 2003] : ** (907) Darvin leans back and folds his arms oacross his chest **
[Tue Mar 25 20:52:42 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Since, *sigh*, the information is so poor I will ask only a minor service."
[Tue Mar 25 20:53:23 2003] : (906) Shadow: "I require intelligence about the possible hiding place. We have left it for too long. This irritates me."
[Tue Mar 25 20:53:25 2003] : ** (907) Darvin yawns slightly **
[Tue Mar 25 20:53:41 2003] : (907) Darvin: What kind of information?
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:19 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Who or what is down there. Any damage, blockages and the like."
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:34 2003] : (907) Darvin: The sewers?
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:47 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:50 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Possibly."
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:56 2003] : (906) Shadow: "A deal?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:58 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc a dungeon crawl!
[Tue Mar 25 20:55:04 2003] : (907) Darvin: not yet
[Tue Mar 25 20:55:47 2003] : (906) Shadow: "I don't see why not. I have the information you require and the task can be completed while you carry out yours. Far too cheap if you ask me."
[Tue Mar 25 20:55:50 2003] : (908) Huerney: Down there you say, but only possibly sewers?
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:03 2003] : (907) Darvin: When did you last take a trip into the sewers shadow?
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:31 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc back
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:36 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:40 2003] : ** (907) Darvin closes his eyes for a moment **
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:42 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Me personally?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:46 2003] : (907) Darvin: yes
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:52 2003] : ** (907) Darvin looks at shadow again **
[Tue Mar 25 20:57:22 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Must be nearly, um, 40 years."
[Tue Mar 25 20:57:28 2003] : (907) Darvin: So.........
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:19 2003] : (907) Darvin: you want us to go into the sewers, find Horazio and report back with details of the condition of the sewers. You will obviously inform the group from Lukern that we have found Horazio, making it quite a sweet deal.
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:44 2003] : (907) Darvin: Why have you not taken a trip into the sewers for such a long time Shadow?
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:51 2003] : (906) Shadow: "That about sums it up."
[Tue Mar 25 20:59:07 2003] : ** (907) Darvin yawns and scratches behind his ear **
[Tue Mar 25 20:59:21 2003] : (906) Shadow: "There are, *ahem*, things in the sewers that would rather not be disturbed."
[Tue Mar 25 20:59:22 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc flees? :P
[Tue Mar 25 20:59:50 2003] : (908) Huerney: That would rather not be disturbed, otr that you would rather not disturb?
[Tue Mar 25 20:59:58 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc or
[Tue Mar 25 21:00:02 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Both."
[Tue Mar 25 21:00:08 2003] : (907) Darvin: So we risk our lives and our clothes to bring you two sets of valueable information?
[Tue Mar 25 21:00:24 2003] : ** (907) Darvin plays with a loose thread on his sleeve **
[Tue Mar 25 21:00:46 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Well, yes. Rather clever of me don't you think?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:00:54 2003] : (907) Darvin: We refuse
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:00 2003] : (907) Darvin: but thanks for the offer
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:06 2003] : (906) Shadow: "*shrug* Your loss."
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:13 2003] : (907) Darvin: not really
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:26 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:43 2003] : (907) Darvin: of course, if there was something else in it for us we might change our minds
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:47 2003] : ** (908) Huerney looks at Darvin **
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:53 2003] : ** (907) Darvin rubs the back of his neck **
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:58 2003] : (906) Shadow: "I don't think so."
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:29 2003] : ** (916) Nerin wonders how its 'out loss' **
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:31 2003] : ** (908) Huerney rubs his sword pommel on his clothing **
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:32 2003] : ** (907) Darvin stands up **
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:34 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc 'our'
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:41 2003] : (907) Darvin: Just one thing..........
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:53 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc it's coumbo!
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:57 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc it's columbo!
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:01 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:03 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:05 2003] : (907) Darvin: Do you have any interest in secret coded messages between the nice priests of this city and their allies?
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:26 2003] : (906) Shadow: "...No."
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:35 2003] : (907) Darvin: Thats ok then.
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:47 2003] : ** (907) Darvin turns and walks out into the big posh room. **
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:00 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows Darvin to the front door **
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:07 2003] : ** (916) Nerin sets down his brandy and follows **
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:16 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: So ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:26 2003] : ** (907) Darvin goes to where the ritual was performed, kneels and says a few words. **
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:45 2003] : (906) Shadow: ooc columbo?
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:46 2003] : (908) Huerney: Um, well we know where he might be
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:56 2003] : ** (907) Darvin walks back to shadow **
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:00 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc TV detective
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:18 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc what was Darcyn's name?
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:24 2003] : (906) Shadow: ooc Leran
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:31 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc always confronts the murderer at the end with...'One last thing...'
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:33 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc has a wife he refers to all the time but does not exist :D
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:34 2003] : (907) Darvin: Just one more thing......
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:48 2003] : (907) Darvin: Do you know of a man named Darcyn Leran?
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:49 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc and rubs the back of his neck a lot
[Tue Mar 25 21:06:10 2003] : (906) Shadow: "You are eager for information aren't you?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:06:17 2003] : (907) Darvin: Just curious
[Tue Mar 25 21:06:38 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Not off hand I'm afraid."
[Tue Mar 25 21:06:44 2003] : (907) Darvin: ok
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:02 2003] : (907) Darvin: Thanks for your help
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:03 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: to Huerney : where ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:03 2003] : (906) Shadow: "I can get people to look into if you desire?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:05 2003] : ** (907) Darvin leaves **
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:24 2003] : (908) Huerney: Umm, possibly in the sewers
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:38 2003] : (908) Huerney: Sounds like they may be a bit dangerous though
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:47 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: great...errrrr, how big are the sewers ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:51 2003] : ** (907) Darvin walks to the beggar **
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:11 2003] : (908) Huerney: No idea Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:16 2003] : (916) Nerin: Maybe we should invest in a set of 'water'-proof boots each
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:21 2003] : (907) Darvin: Does this city have a planning office? somewhere plans of buildings and other things are kept?
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:33 2003] : (908) Huerney: Shite proof would be favourite
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:43 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy watches the return of her friends **
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:03 2003] : (906) Shadow: "Central records. Handy for that burglary attempt."
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:07 2003] : (916) Nerin: errr thank you Huerney.
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:12 2003] : (906) Begger: ooc begger said that.
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:23 2003] : ** (907) Darvin walks to the group **
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:35 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: And?
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:38 2003] : (907) Darvin: (In hushed voice) three choices........
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:10 2003] : (907) Darvin: take our chance at pot luck in the sewers. Watch this place and hope some guy leads us there. Go to the planning office and get a map.
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:45 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: in a hushed voice back...ask our guide ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:50 2003] : (908) Huerney: But no guarantees that the planning office will have one presumably
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:51 2003] : (907) Darvin: I didnt agree to the terms of shadow because the less people who know the better, we don't want anyone selling us out.
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:58 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: A map might come in handy anyway... Sounds like a good choice
[Tue Mar 25 21:11:14 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: No harm in finding out, Huerney
[Tue Mar 25 21:11:14 2003] : (916) Nerin: I'm all for a map, but wont it look a touch suspicious getting a map fo the sewers?
[Tue Mar 25 21:11:51 2003] : (908) Huerney: Tell them that we've been called in as exterminators?
[Tue Mar 25 21:11:53 2003] : (907) Darvin: I'm sure Huerney can make up an excuse for us
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:00 2003] : (907) Darvin: there we go
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:08 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy smiles **
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:23 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:27 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Our guide ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:29 2003] : (907) Darvin: shall we?
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:29 2003] : (916) Nerin: Just dont say we need a Horse-Herding Rat!!
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:29 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: no ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:51 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:04 2003] : (908) Huerney: We even have animals trained in driving out vermin...
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:07 2003] : (907) Darvin: Once our guide has taken us to central records I guess we won't need him any longer.
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:14 2003] : (908) Huerney: A cat, and a wolf
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:17 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ok
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:28 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Huerney, I can't take Anwen down there...
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:38 2003] : (908) Huerney: Hmm, OK
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:48 2003] : (907) Darvin: Mind if my cat stays with Anwen Myf?
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:50 2003] : (908) Huerney: It was just a thought for cover story
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:56 2003] : (916) Nerin: *cough*DOG*cough*!
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:03 2003] : (908) Huerney: Anyway, we can tell THEM that
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:04 2003] : (916) Nerin: no offense Anwen
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:06 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Not sure Anniel would follow either
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:20 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: I once promised her to respect her feelings towards being in cities, I would break that promise forcing her to go there
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:23 2003] : ** (907) Darvin goes to beggar **
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:33 2003] : (907) Darvin: Lead on to Central Records then friend
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:39 2003] : (908) Huerney: I didn't even consider a hawk in the sewers Ayhlanne, I don't think they'd believe it
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:50 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Darvin, I don't mind *smile* Maybe they could go hunt together?
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:54 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Eagle, thank you very much
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:54 2003] : (906) Begger: "Alright mate."
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:06 2003] : ** (907) Darvin follows the beggar **
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:07 2003] : (908) Huerney: Ok an eagle
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:09 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: and actually, rats are basic food for eagles you know
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:13 2003] : (908) Huerney: Even less likely
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:17 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: wouldn't be that crazy
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:21 2003] : ** (906) Begger zigs and zags out of the poor quarter to the administrative quarter **
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:29 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:31 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows **
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:44 2003] : ** (916) Nerin follows **
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:47 2003] : ** (906) Begger stops outside a plain, blocky, utilitarian building. **
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:55 2003] : (908) Huerney: Umm, I think field mice would be more appropriate food, not sewer rats!
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:20 2003] : (907) Darvin: Thankyou. Do your loyalties lie with shadow?
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:23 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows **
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:29 2003] : (906) Begger: "Of course."
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:34 2003] : (908) Huerney: Right people...
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:46 2003] : (908) Huerney: What's the plan?
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:09 2003] : (907) Darvin: Good, tell him whatever he asks without hesitation, tell him I want him to know. Tell him to keep my seat warm too.
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:09 2003] : (916) Nerin: Get a map; Find H; get out
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:16 2003] : (907) Darvin: thats it Nerin
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:28 2003] : (908) Huerney: We go in and request a map, saying that we've been hired to help with the rat problem?
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:29 2003] : (907) Darvin: You can go now, we don't need you any more
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:02 2003] : (907) Darvin: Pest problem, doesnt necessarily mean rats
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:17 2003] : (916) Nerin: May be a silly question, but do we know they have a rat problem
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:27 2003] : (908) Huerney: Yes, better ploy, if there actually is a pest it fills in the gap for us too
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:29 2003] : (907) Darvin: We know they have a "pest" problem
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:32 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: The alley was full of them...
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:42 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: what did that "shadow person tell you exactly about the sewers ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:45 2003] : ** (907) Darvin watches the beggar leave **
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:57 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc hint hint
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:10 2003] : (906) Begger: ooc hint for who?
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:16 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc you :P
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:24 2003] : ** (907) Darvin watches the beggar leave **
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:26 2003] : (906) Begger: ooc Er. Make it more obvious?
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:29 2003] : ** (906) Begger leaves **
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:34 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:35 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:39 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:44 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:04 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc lol (cos I felt left out)
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:04 2003] : ** (908) Huerney heads into the building with a confident look **
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:17 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne stays outside **
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:28 2003] : (907) Darvin: right, we are here to solve a 'pest' problem. I'm guessing their pests are bigger than rats. I'm also guessing that whoever in there we talk to will know the general area of the problem.
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:32 2003] : ** (907) Darvin enters **
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:32 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy stays outside again **
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:35 2003] : (916) Nerin: Well, I think we can assume we are being watched
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:50 2003] : ** (916) Nerin decides to stay outside this time **
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:57 2003] : (907) Darvin: You handle it from here Huerney
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:06 2003] : ** (907) Darvin follows Huerney **
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:18 2003] : ** (908) Huerney looks for a front desk **
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:38 2003] : (906) Front desk clerk: "(bored voice)"
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:51 2003] : (906) Front desk clerk: "How-may-I-help?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:59 2003] : (908) Huerney: Right hello there young (person)
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:09 2003] : (908) Huerney: TIme is money and all that
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:13 2003] : (906) Front desk clerk: ooc man
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:27 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy is chattin' with Ayhlanne in a low voice **
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:34 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc what time is it ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:37 2003] : (908) Huerney: I assume that the map is ready and the problem areas are already marked on it
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:46 2003] : (906) Front desk clerk: ooc still morning.
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:57 2003] : (906) Front desk clerk: "Um. What map?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:02 2003] : (908) Huerney: SO if you can hand it to us, we'll head for the sewers and get started
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:20 2003] : (908) Huerney: The sewer map, we have to begin right away
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:28 2003] : (908) Huerney: I was told it would be ready
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:36 2003] : (908) Huerney: Well?
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:40 2003] : (906) Front desk clerk: "Oh. You want planning records. Down in the basement."
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:02 2003] : (908) Huerney: Well I was told it would be here waiting for us...
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:05 2003] : ** (906) Front desk clerk waves vaguely at the stairs and goes back to reading **
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:14 2003] : (908) Huerney: You mean I have to head downstairs?
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:23 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:28 2003] : (906) Front desk clerk: "Yeah. Stairs. There."
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:37 2003] : (908) Huerney: Humph
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:54 2003] : ** (908) Huerney heads for the stairs and goes down them **
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:08 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc I assume Darvin is following
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:16 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne calls Anniel to her **
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:36 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:38 2003] : ** (907) Darvin follows Huerney **
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:41 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:45 2003] : (906) Front desk clerk: Beyond the door at the bottom of the stairs there are shelves and shelves stuffed with paper and books.
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:55 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc Darvin, is your cat with you right now ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:57 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy smiles at Ayhlanne. Thank you. **
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:00 2003] : ** (916) Nerin tries to get Anwen to chase her tail **
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:00 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:10 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc Anyone around?
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:19 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Anwen growls low
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:23 2003] : (906) DM: You can't see anyone at the moment.
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:44 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Nerin, don't tease her
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:49 2003] : (908) Huerney: Darvin, this is odd, to just let us in here don't you think?
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:54 2003] : (916) Nerin: Honestly Myfanwy, cant you get this wolf to lighten up a bit?
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:58 2003] : ** (907) Darvin calls out "HELLO" **
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:07 2003] : (906) DM: ooc oh shut up Craig. :P
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:15 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Anytime Myfanwy, I'll just wait for Darvin to get back
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:36 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: In a city Nerin? I don't think so *sigh*
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:44 2003] : (906) DM: Scurrying noises and a flustered looking young woman appears.
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:46 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy smiles at Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:57 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne pats Anwen **
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:57 2003] : (908) Huerney: Ah, hello my dear
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:11 2003] : (906) Anna: "Yes? May I help? I wasn't expecting anyone today."
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:11 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc whats she like??? ;)
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:15 2003] : (908) Huerney: SO, you must be the one who has the map ready for us then, yes?
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:29 2003] : (908) Huerney: SO if you can hand it to us, we'll head for the sewers and get started
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:33 2003] : ** (906) Anna pushes her glasses up her nose. **
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:38 2003] : (916) Nerin: Do you think she'll be ok left alone when we go 'down below'
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:53 2003] : (906) Anna: "Map? I don't understand. (looks confused)."
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:54 2003] : (908) Huerney: I assume that the map is ready and the problem areas are already marked on it
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:17 2003] : (908) Huerney: The map of the sewers
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:20 2003] : (906) Anna: "I'm sorry. But I don't know what you're talking about."
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:24 2003] : (908) Huerney: Time is money and all that
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:30 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: She won't be alone Nerin. She'll be with the rest of our.... zoo, hunting outside and having a lil rest from the cities. She'll be fine
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:37 2003] : (906) Anna: "Oh. You from pest control then?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:42 2003] : (908) Huerney: We are the exterminators
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:08 2003] : (906) Anna: "Paperwork must have been mislaid. I'm dreadfully sorry. Let me find that map for you right now."
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:14 2003] : (906) Anna: Scurries off.
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:15 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc "we are no longer killing machines from the future" ;-)
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:18 2003] : (908) Huerney: I was told that a map of the sewers would be provided with problem areas marked on it
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:30 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:44 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc /me wonders if anyone is going to get that
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:45 2003] : (906) Anna: Sounds of rumaging and shuffling of paper.
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:45 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:54 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc there's a terminator 3 coming out soon lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:11 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc its a girlie machine!!
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:15 2003] : ** (906) Anna returns with a old looking parchement. **
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:18 2003] : ** (907) Darvin taps his foot a bit **
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:22 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc yep
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:48 2003] : (906) Anna: "(frowning) I'm very sorry but this is all I can find. it only marks the entrances."
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:57 2003] : (908) Huerney: WHAT!
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:59 2003] : ** (907) Darvin sighs **
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:05 2003] : (908) Huerney: This happens every time
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:08 2003] : ** (906) Anna shrinks away from Huerney **
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:20 2003] : (908) Huerney: Some bigwig promises everything
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:32 2003] : (908) Huerney: But never telle the people who know
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:37 2003] : (906) Anna: "Oh. *giggle* I get that all the time."
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:42 2003] : ** (907) Darvin grabs the map and has a look **
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:48 2003] : (908) Huerney: I'm sorry my dear, not your fault I know
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:49 2003] : (906) Anna: "Careful!"
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:00 2003] : (907) Darvin: Where's the problem?
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:19 2003] : (906) Anna: "Problem?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:28 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy whispers to Ayhlanne... **
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:30 2003] : (907) Darvin: *Sigh*
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:31 2003] : (908) Huerney: The infestation
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:49 2003] : (906) Anna: "You need to go ask pest control that. I just manage the archives down here."
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:01 2003] : (908) Huerney: We can't search the entire sewage system, could take weeks to be thorough
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:13 2003] : ** (907) Darvin throws his hands in the air and storms back upstairs **
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:30 2003] : (908) Huerney: Well, we'll return the map when we've finished
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:33 2003] : ** (906) Anna catches the map that Darvin threw. **
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:45 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy smiles big **
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:54 2003] : (908) Huerney: \ooc Umm, threw?
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:58 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne smiles back **
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:58 2003] : (906) Anna: ooc or does Darvin still have the map?
[Tue Mar 25 21:35:21 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows Darvin **
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:06 2003] : (906) Anna: ooc /me pokes Darren
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:12 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc only threw my arms, not a map
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:34 2003] : (906) Anna: "Hey, bring that back! You can't have the orignal. I'll make you a copy."
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:36 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc hope you caught them again, you'll need them
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:44 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:55 2003] : (908) Huerney: Well hurry up then, time is money!
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:56 2003] : ** (907) Darvin passes the map to huerney for him to sort it out **
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:57 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc Craig! that was worse than my joke!
[Tue Mar 25 21:37:29 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc they have copy machines ???????
[Tue Mar 25 21:37:30 2003] : ** (908) Huerney passes back the map and waits expectantly **
[Tue Mar 25 21:37:49 2003] : (906) Anna: "This will take a few hours. Come back later."
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:09 2003] : (908) Huerney: Hum
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:18 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc A couple of hours to write "Way in" and "Way out"???
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:33 2003] : (908) Huerney: I guess we have no choice... damned incompetent towns
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:53 2003] : (907) Darvin: Can you arrange for pest control to mark the problem areas on the map for us?
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:06 2003] : (907) Darvin: We have much to do in the way of preparation
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:14 2003] : (906) Anna: "You'll need to talk to pest control about that."
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:18 2003] : (907) Darvin: It would be soooo helpful
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:20 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc perhaps it has elaborate drop caps like the book of kells?
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:53 2003] : (907) Darvin: If we clear it with them would you arrange it?
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:06 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc "Ye Olde Wayy Inn" & "Ye Olde Wayy Outte"
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:07 2003] : (907) Darvin: when ythe copy is done
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:07 2003] : (906) Anna: "Really, it's not my job."
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:32 2003] : (908) Huerney: It's not mine to chase around for the map for the job
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:42 2003] : (908) Huerney: But it seems this town thinks it is
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:44 2003] : (906) Anna: ooc Alert. Illegal use of extra vowels in psuedo olde worlde englishe.
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:59 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:41:03 2003] : (906) Anna: "Sorry."
[Tue Mar 25 21:41:04 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:41:27 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc and a few extraneous consonants too
[Tue Mar 25 21:41:59 2003] : ** (907) Darvin storms out in a huff **
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:00 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc take French, add a few extra "y"s and you got ancient English
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:42 2003] : ** (908) Huerney walks after darvin **
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:51 2003] : (916) Nerin: ooc brb, reconnection time
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:55 2003] : (906) Anna: PAUSE
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:03 2003] : (916) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:03 2003] : (916) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:03 2003] : (916) Nerin (exit): 21:43
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:04 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc brb too
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:10 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: damn, they don't have copy machines, what a bummer
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:21 2003] : (906) DM: Everyone all set for the weekend?
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:44 2003] : (907) Darvin: aye bossman
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:46 2003] : (932) Nerin (enter): 21:43
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:06 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc ready
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:10 2003] : (908) Huerney: yep
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:17 2003] : (908) Huerney: Gotta bring...
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:23 2003] : (906) DM: UNPAUSE
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:50 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc beers, cafetiere, sleeping bags
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:04 2003] : (906) DM: ooc kettle might be handy too..
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:09 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc music ;P , anything else?
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:15 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc kitchen sink?
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:17 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc back
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:45 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc bathtub ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:59 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc more beers?
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:06 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc a pan will ahve to do for boiling water
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:08 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc Cidre ;)
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:11 2003] : (906) DM: ooc I have kitchen sink and bathtub. *frown*
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:26 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc You have bath tub? YAY!
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:30 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc no boiling required for cidre :P
[Tue Mar 25 21:47:07 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc yeah, just chuck it in the bin
[Tue Mar 25 21:47:32 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc Umm, why does it always take us forever to do even the simplest of tasks?
[Tue Mar 25 21:47:42 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc no idea :P
[Tue Mar 25 21:48:15 2003] : (908) Huerney: Darvin, have we lost our guide?
[Tue Mar 25 21:48:27 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Begger-guide is gone.
[Tue Mar 25 21:48:31 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne sees Huerney and Darvin coming out of the building **
[Tue Mar 25 21:48:40 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc or not ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:18 2003] : (907) Darvin: Guide is gone
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:20 2003] : (907) Darvin: I'm out
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:28 2003] : (907) Darvin: Huerney, you can sort out the map
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:34 2003] : ** (932) Nerin looks up **
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:35 2003] : (908) Huerney: ''m also out
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:38 2003] : (907) Darvin: You are better at talking to these types of people
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:42 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: So ? Did you get it ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:46 2003] : (932) Nerin: Any luck with the map?
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:50 2003] : (908) Huerney: Err, not yet
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:57 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: What happened?
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:59 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: not yet ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:23 2003] : (908) Huerney: The woman down there wouldn't let us take it, she's making a copy
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:31 2003] : ** (907) Darvin sits down outside the building, leaning against the wall **
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:38 2003] : (932) Nerin: And how long will that take?
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:39 2003] : (908) Huerney: But it had no info on it anyway
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:49 2003] : (908) Huerney: a couple of hours
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:58 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy sighs **
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:12 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne has always been very cautious with the English phrase " a couple" **
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:13 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Are we waiting for it or going without then?
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:18 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:20 2003] : (932) Nerin: Did it at least tell us how to get in?
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:31 2003] : (908) Huerney: Yes
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:39 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc a couple is 2
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:43 2003] : (908) Huerney: Maybe we should just go with that?
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:09 2003] : (907) Darvin: We dont know where to go in, multiple entrances, citywide coverage
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:10 2003] : (932) Nerin: Well, we have a couple of hours to kill...
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:13 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc theoretically, it is, yes......
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:26 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Nerin, make an attack roll against Time.
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:33 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:38 2003] : (932) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:38 2003] : (932) Nerin: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [17,11] = (28) ===> Damage: [3d8+18] -> [8,2,7,18] = (35)
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:50 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc woohoo Time is DEAD!!!!
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:55 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:58 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:11 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc great, we're stranded waiting :P
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:21 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc D'oh
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:32 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:41 2003] : ** (907) Darvin finds somewhere in the shade and naps **
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:42 2003] : (908) Huerney: We can only wait for the map I think
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:02 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Ayhlanne, will you have a chat with... the zoo?
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:05 2003] : (908) Huerney: Then try to find out where the trouble is
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:10 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Wait... hmmmmmm *looks around*
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:15 2003] : ** (932) Nerin has a look for an Ale house **
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:19 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Yes
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:24 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Darvin, can I talk to your cat ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:31 2003] : (907) Darvin: Pardon?
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:07 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Myfanwy and I were thinking to send the animals away for a while, and tell them to wait for us near the city gates, since they're not going in the sewers with us
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:12 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy motions Anwen to go to Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:21 2003] : (907) Darvin: I'll tell him
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:36 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Familiars don't have a problem with following their masters like animal companions.
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:48 2003] : ** (907) Darvin does the empathic link thing with his cat **
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:55 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc He wanted him to stick with Anwen :P
[Tue Mar 25 21:56:16 2003] : ** (907) Darvin goes all telepathic **
[Tue Mar 25 21:56:34 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy watches Darvin tdo the empathic thing with a tad of envy **
[Tue Mar 25 21:56:53 2003] : (907) Darvin: ok, cat will stick with anwen now
[Tue Mar 25 21:56:57 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Speak With Animals ( level 1, "Communicate with natural animals." )
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:12 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne talks to Anwen and Anniel **
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:15 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: How do you do that Darvin? Could you teach me?
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:22 2003] : (907) Darvin: buggered if i know myf
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:46 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Too bad, I would love to learn *smiles*
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:50 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Anwen, Anniel, merci de nous attendre la sortie de la ville, nous allons nous balader dans eles gots, et je suppose que cela ne vous plaira pas trop
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:18 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Vous pouvez chasser, mais revenez rgulirement pour voir si nous y sommes
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:27 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Ah, Anwen, j'ai un message de la part de Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:38 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Elle me demande de te dire qu'elle t'aime
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:41 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy smiles, understanding that part **
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:49 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Anniel...pareil pour moi, merci pour tout
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:57 2003] : (906) DM: ooc you can't understand wolf Myfanwy.
[Tue Mar 25 21:59:13 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc I heard my name and know what I asked for
[Tue Mar 25 21:59:21 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:59:37 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne pointed at Myfanwy when she said it :P **
[Tue Mar 25 21:59:43 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc I could make a jab about French being the language of animals... but I wont ;-)
[Tue Mar 25 21:59:58 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, I used it last for Elven, go figure !
[Tue Mar 25 22:00:08 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:00:18 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc and we ARE animals anyway...me=notafish :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:00:20 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc Elven is Welsh!
[Tue Mar 25 22:00:25 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc but a dolphin
[Tue Mar 25 22:00:30 2003] : ** (907) Darvin wakes up when map is ready **
[Tue Mar 25 22:00:58 2003] : (906) DM: 2 hours pass....
[Tue Mar 25 22:01:08 2003] : ** (908) Huerney fiddles with his instrument for a few hours **
[Tue Mar 25 22:01:13 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy watches Anwen wander off in the company of a cat and smiles **
[Tue Mar 25 22:01:17 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc oo-er
[Tue Mar 25 22:01:34 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne watches Anniel fly away **
[Tue Mar 25 22:02:00 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: By the way Myfanwy...she said she does too
[Tue Mar 25 22:02:00 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc /me has picture of Anwen with 'cat on her back and Anniel on the cats back, lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:02:18 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy smiles big. Thank you Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 25 22:02:27 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:02:45 2003] : (908) Huerney: OK shall we go back in?
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:11 2003] : ** (907) Darvin sits with his back to a wall outside and waits **
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:11 2003] : (932) Nerin: Might as well. Lead on
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:12 2003] : ** (908) Huerney goes back into the basement to see if the map is ready **
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:14 2003] : (935) Hannelurk (enter): 22:03
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:19 2003] : (907) Darvin: ooc hi H
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:19 2003] : (908) Huerney: hi H
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:25 2003] : (932) Nerin: oov Hiya
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:28 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc Hi girlfriend (again :P)
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:29 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc hello H
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:31 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc Hi, all
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:32 2003] : ** No match found
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:46 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy waits still **
[Tue Mar 25 22:04:21 2003] : ** (908) Huerney goes back into the basement to see if the map is ready **
[Tue Mar 25 22:04:30 2003] : (906) Anna: "There you are. Here's the map."
[Tue Mar 25 22:05:42 2003] : ** (908) Huerney compares it to the original **
[Tue Mar 25 22:05:48 2003] : (906) Anna: Matches
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:07 2003] : (908) Huerney: Thank you for your prompt copy
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:11 2003] : ** (908) Huerney exits **
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:18 2003] : ** (908) Huerney goes outside **
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:26 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Got it?
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:18 2003] : (908) Huerney: Yup
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:25 2003] : ** (908) Huerney shows th ecopied map **
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:39 2003] : (907) Darvin: i guess pest control are in the same building
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:45 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Wow, big sewers, do we know where to start ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:02 2003] : (906) Anna: The map shows 5 entrances. It doesn't show the sewers themselves.
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:21 2003] : (908) Huerney: I have no idea Darvin
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:33 2003] : (932) Nerin: So wheres the nearest entrance
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:39 2003] : ** (907) Darvin walks into the office again **
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:49 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: oh
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:49 2003] : (907) Darvin: Hey Clerk, where would I find pest control?
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:54 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc... umm? It doesn't show the sewers?
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:12 2003] : (906) Clerk: "out the building, left. third building."
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:17 2003] : (907) Darvin: ok
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:35 2003] : ** (907) Darvin goes out, left and to the third building....picking huerney up on route **
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:46 2003] : (908) Huerney: put me down!
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:54 2003] : ** (907) Darvin puts huerney down again **
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:58 2003] : (907) Darvin: follow me then
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:00 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy chuckles and follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:02 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:02 2003] : ** (907) Darvin leads on **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:08 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows too **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:27 2003] : (907) Darvin: ?me storms into the pest control building
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:30 2003] : ** (932) Nerin catches up **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:31 2003] : ** (907) Darvin storms into the pest control building **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:38 2003] : ** (907) Darvin storms into the pest control building **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:51 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy waits outside yet another building **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:53 2003] : ** (908) Huerney storms afer him **
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:58 2003] : (906) Clerk: ooc 3 Darvins? Can't take it.... *thud*
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:59 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne waits too **
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:10 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:16 2003] : (906) Pesty Clerk: "Hey?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:31 2003] : (908) Huerney: This just takes the biscuit
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:33 2003] : (907) Darvin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:33 2003] : (907) Darvin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:33 2003] : (907) Darvin (exit): 22:11
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:42 2003] : (906) Pesty Clerk: PAUSE
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:52 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc pest got the best of him
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:00 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: He'll be back :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:05 2003] : (938) Darvin (enter): 22:12
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:11 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc wb :)
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:11 2003] : (906) Pesty Clerk: wb Darren
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:13 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:15 2003] : (938) Darvin: ooc stupid pc
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:17 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:20 2003] : (938) Darvin: ooc where was I?
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:28 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc storming a lot
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:28 2003] : (906) Pesty Clerk: ooc Storming.
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:29 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc storming?
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:31 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc Hey
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:33 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:41 2003] : ** (938) Darvin storms up to the nearest person inside **
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:45 2003] : (938) Darvin: YOU
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:51 2003] : (938) Darvin: who the hell is in charge here?
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:51 2003] : (906) Pesty Clerk: "What?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:13:06 2003] : (906) Pesty Clerk: "Um. May I take your name?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:13:22 2003] : (938) Darvin: Get whoever it is and get them NOW.
[Tue Mar 25 22:13:36 2003] : (938) Darvin: or explain why you havent to these clerics in town
[Tue Mar 25 22:13:51 2003] : (906) Pesty Clerk: "Um. Right away Sir."
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:01 2003] : ** (906) Pesty Clerk scurries off. **
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:10 2003] : ** (938) Darvin taps his foot **
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:17 2003] : (906) Pesty Clerk: And returns leading someone else.
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:32 2003] : ** (938) Darvin takes the map from huerney and opens it up on a table/desk **
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:39 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "Yes, sir? You have a problem?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:45 2003] : (938) Darvin: NO, you do
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:54 2003] : (938) Darvin: you know of the troubles in the sewers?
[Tue Mar 25 22:15:18 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "The sewers? The ones that have been sealed for decades?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:15:38 2003] : (938) Darvin: I dont know where the problem is, we are here to fix it
[Tue Mar 25 22:15:48 2003] : (938) Darvin: those damn clerics of yours want it done so we do it
[Tue Mar 25 22:15:58 2003] : (938) Darvin: just mark where the problem is on this map
[Tue Mar 25 22:16:06 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "I'm afraid I'm at a loss. What problem is this?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:16:21 2003] : (938) Darvin: Some pests in there?
[Tue Mar 25 22:16:44 2003] : (938) Darvin: I guess a bit more than rats too or we wouldnt be here
[Tue Mar 25 22:17:27 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "I don't see how they could be a problem. As I said they've been sealed. Perhaps you mean the Poor Quarter. Plenty of vermin in their."
[Tue Mar 25 22:17:45 2003] : (938) Darvin: Mark the sealed area on it then man
[Tue Mar 25 22:18:30 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "The entrances are already marked. I dont' see what you want me to do."
[Tue Mar 25 22:18:52 2003] : (938) Darvin: Is the whole sewer sealed?
[Tue Mar 25 22:19:00 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "Oh yes."
[Tue Mar 25 22:19:01 2003] : (938) Darvin: the whole sewer system?
[Tue Mar 25 22:19:15 2003] : (938) Darvin: Why didnt somebody just tell us then
[Tue Mar 25 22:19:30 2003] : ** (938) Darvin looks at map for entrance in poor quarter **
[Tue Mar 25 22:19:40 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: ooc there is one.
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:07 2003] : (938) Darvin: Will that do for you lot? (to group)
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:18 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc /me is outside
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:23 2003] : (938) Darvin: What kind of seals are on these entrances?
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:23 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy is outside **
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:24 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc err?
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:32 2003] : (932) Nerin: I suppose it will have to!
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:49 2003] : (932) Nerin: (mutters) bloody red tape
[Tue Mar 25 22:21:12 2003] : (938) Darvin: Well man??? what kind of seals??
[Tue Mar 25 22:21:35 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "Oh it depends. Some were bricked up. Others welded shut."
[Tue Mar 25 22:21:46 2003] : (938) Darvin: the one in the poor quarter?
[Tue Mar 25 22:21:53 2003] : (908) Huerney: Well, I don't think iI've worked on extermination in a town that's so badly orgainised, I have to say!
[Tue Mar 25 22:21:55 2003] : (938) Darvin: come on man, I havent got all day
[Tue Mar 25 22:22:18 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "Er. I don't know. It *was* a long time ago."
[Tue Mar 25 22:22:33 2003] : (938) Darvin: DOesnt anyone know anything around here????????
[Tue Mar 25 22:22:42 2003] : (938) Darvin: Whats your name?
[Tue Mar 25 22:22:50 2003] : (908) Huerney: Why have we been asked to do this job then? Honestly... this is rediculous
[Tue Mar 25 22:23:05 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "Mr. Jons"
[Tue Mar 25 22:23:30 2003] : (908) Huerney: We need to get in there and do the job, yet no-one here seems capable of the simplest administration
[Tue Mar 25 22:23:36 2003] : (938) Darvin: Fine, I'll give that when we get asked which incompetant clerk gave us pathetic information
[Tue Mar 25 22:23:48 2003] : (932) Nerin: Maybe we should just tell the Clerics that we cant work under these conditions
[Tue Mar 25 22:23:52 2003] : ** (906) Pesty manager goes a bit pale **
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:08 2003] : (908) Huerney: Yes, perhaps we should just report back
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:08 2003] : (938) Darvin: I think those clerics will have a bit of re-organisation to do around here
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:22 2003] : (932) Nerin: Wouldn't blame them
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:24 2003] : ** (906) Pesty manager goes paler. **
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:33 2003] : (938) Darvin: damned incompetant quill pushers
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:51 2003] : (908) Huerney: Well man, come on, if YOU don't know, find out!
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:04 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "Oh. Yes of course."
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:04 2003] : (938) Darvin: Can't anybody get anything done around here???
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:09 2003] : ** (906) Pesty manager dashes off. **
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:27 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: He returns with a piece of paper and hands it to Darvin
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:33 2003] : ** (938) Darvin reads it **
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:40 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc /me sees a horse riding rapidly into the distance
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:46 2003] : (932) Nerin: I mean, we were told there would be an Map and accessable entrance ready for us
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:46 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: Poor Quarter: Bricked... etc. etc
[Tue Mar 25 22:26:21 2003] : (938) Darvin: GREAT!!! Now we have to tear down bloody walls too
[Tue Mar 25 22:26:38 2003] : ** (932) Nerin stares at the ceiling **
[Tue Mar 25 22:26:45 2003] : ** (938) Darvin points at manager "YOU!!!" **
[Tue Mar 25 22:26:54 2003] : (938) Darvin: Get a crew over there NOW and get that entrance open
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:16 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "Er. That's not my job. You'll need to speak with the Clerk of Works."
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:20 2003] : (938) Darvin: Nerin, you might want to go and get a cleric over here
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:28 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc umm, so much for secrecy!
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:37 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao a glimpse of British administration ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:38 2003] : (938) Darvin: Did I say give me some stupid answer, ARRANGE IT!!!!
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:08 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "(whiney voice). I can't. I have no authorization."
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:28 2003] : (938) Darvin: Where the hell is this clerk of works?
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:29 2003] : (932) Nerin: Come on, Its not worth the effort
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:48 2003] : (906) Pesty manager: "The building across the street."
[Tue Mar 25 22:29:13 2003] : (938) Darvin: well, go on over there now. I'll walk across and when I get there I expect him to be waiting just inside for me. NOW!!!!
[Tue Mar 25 22:29:34 2003] : ** (906) Pesty manager dashes out. **
[Tue Mar 25 22:29:36 2003] : ** (932) Nerin whispers to Darvin... **
[Tue Mar 25 22:29:42 2003] : ** (938) Darvin starts for the exit **
[Tue Mar 25 22:29:50 2003] : (932) Nerin: Maybe we should just knock the wall down ourselves
[Tue Mar 25 22:29:55 2003] : (938) Darvin: how?
[Tue Mar 25 22:29:59 2003] : ** (908) Huerney heads after Darvin **
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:05 2003] : ** (938) Darvin slowly walks across the street **
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:06 2003] : ** (932) Nerin holds up his Hammer **
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:22 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne walks with Darvin and the others **
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:24 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy watches the guys return **
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:33 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: So ? I saw this man running out ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:35 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: What's going on ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:50 2003] : (932) Nerin: Where did he run?
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:53 2003] : ** (938) Darvin enters the building **
[Tue Mar 25 22:31:03 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: The building across the street
[Tue Mar 25 22:31:07 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc or ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:31:22 2003] : (932) Nerin: ah, good
[Tue Mar 25 22:31:36 2003] : (932) Nerin: He's getting one of the entrances open for us
[Tue Mar 25 22:31:40 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Ah
[Tue Mar 25 22:31:46 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy sits down against a wall **
[Tue Mar 25 22:31:51 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: This is taking for ever *sighs*
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:00 2003] : ** (906) Clerk of Works is sweating a bit and is wringing his hands nervously. **
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:04 2003] : ** (938) Darvin walks up to clerk **
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:10 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Patience Ayhlanne....
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:10 2003] : (932) Nerin: Very helpful young man... once he was shown the error of his ways
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:11 2003] : ** (938) Darvin takes a few deep breaths **
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:21 2003] : (938) Darvin: Now then MR.???
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:34 2003] : (906) Clerk of Works: "Gream"
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:36 2003] : (932) Nerin: (To ahylanne) Here we go again
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:37 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: I just need to move Myfanwy, I feel we've spent the day sitting
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:38 2003] : (938) Darvin: ok
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:47 2003] : ** (932) Nerin walks over to Darvin and the Clerk **
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:54 2003] : (938) Darvin: Hopefully you'll be better at your job than pest control are at theirs
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:56 2003] : (906) Clerk of Works: ooc Sorry. Bit of a boring session isn't it?
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:03 2003] : (938) Darvin: ooc not for me :)
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:06 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne is still waiting outside **
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:13 2003] : (906) Clerk of Works: "Um. Certainly Sir."
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:14 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc I'm having a laugh actually
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:17 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc np lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:27 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc nope, it's not, Ayhlanne and Myfanwy like the outdoors, but the boys are doing a great job :)
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:35 2003] : (938) Darvin: I need a sewer opened up to sort out something the clerics of this town seem to be quite passionate about
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:45 2003] : (938) Darvin: How would I arrange that?
[Tue Mar 25 22:34:06 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc I am also laughing, and definitely don't want to have to do anything with DBritish administration ;)
[Tue Mar 25 22:34:10 2003] : (906) Clerk of Works: "Ah yes. I'm afraid all my spare work crews and working on the new Temple extension and the town's fortifications."
[Tue Mar 25 22:34:23 2003] : (938) Darvin: You have NO-ONE???
[Tue Mar 25 22:34:24 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc LMAO
[Tue Mar 25 22:34:55 2003] : (906) Clerk of Works: "I'm afraid not. The clerics have us on a very tight schdule as I'm sure you understand."
[Tue Mar 25 22:35:29 2003] : (906) Clerk of Works: ooc Glad everyone is enjoying. I like make Darvin run around.... :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:35:29 2003] : (938) Darvin: ok, I'll just go and tell them that we cant do the job they are paying us a great deal of money to do because you can't help.
[Tue Mar 25 22:35:39 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 22:35:42 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Mar 25 22:35:53 2003] : (906) Clerk of Works: "I'm sure they will release a crew once you request it."
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:14 2003] : ** (932) Nerin is tapping his foot and looking around **
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:21 2003] : ** (938) Darvin grabs his sledgehammer "Forget it, I'll knock the damn wall down myself" **
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:50 2003] : ** (938) Darvin storms off toward the sewer entrance in the poor quarter **
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:58 2003] : ** (932) Nerin turns away shaking his head **
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:03 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy jumps up and follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:18 2003] : (906) Clerk of Works: You get to the location of the sewer entrance and...
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:19 2003] : ** (938) Darvin slows to normal pace as soon as he's out of sight **
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:31 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:33 2003] : (906) DM: ...There's a building collapsed on top of it.
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:40 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:46 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc roflmao
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:51 2003] : (938) Darvin: ooc git :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:05 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Sorry. *Snigger*
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:15 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:20 2003] : ** (938) Darvin looks for a way into the rubble **
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:27 2003] : (906) DM: No way in.
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:28 2003] : ** (932) Nerin looks too **
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:50 2003] : (932) Nerin: Right, wheres that map
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:54 2003] : (908) Huerney: Best try to work our way back here from the nearest other entrance then
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:57 2003] : ** (938) Darvin sits down on some rubble....."Go on Dwarf, dig" **
[Tue Mar 25 22:39:10 2003] : (906) DM: ooc ROTFLOL
[Tue Mar 25 22:39:25 2003] : (932) Nerin: Excuse me??
[Tue Mar 25 22:39:37 2003] : (938) Darvin: ok, where's the next entrance?
[Tue Mar 25 22:39:49 2003] : (932) Nerin: You'll be digging your way out
[Tue Mar 25 22:39:57 2003] : (906) DM: Entrance 2. Merchant Quarter
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:08 2003] : ** (938) Darvin stands, raises the hammer....."HI HOOOOO" **
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:09 2003] : ** (908) Huerney heads for it **
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:13 2003] : (932) Nerin: Lead on Huerney
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:16 2003] : (938) Darvin: *cough*
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:25 2003] : ** (938) Darvin follows Huerney **
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:27 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:28 2003] : (906) DM: You get to the location of the 2nd entrance...
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:34 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:38 2003] : (906) DM: Oh dear. There's a new building on top of it.
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:47 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy sighs **
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:51 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc I SO saw that coming!
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:56 2003] : (938) Darvin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:58 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc Why am I not surprised?
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:06 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Next?
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:06 2003] : (932) Nerin: Next
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:16 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: or shall we try and enter this building
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:20 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc hmm, the only entrance ids the furthest one right?
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:23 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: go to the basement, and look for entrance ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:28 2003] : (906) DM: Entrance 3 is near the army barracks.
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:32 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: or something ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:37 2003] : (932) Nerin: NEXT!
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:37 2003] : ** (938) Darvin follows along behind everyone trying to get some energy back **
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:47 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: next it is
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:00 2003] : ** (908) Huerney tags along **
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:01 2003] : (932) Nerin: No 4 is?
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:03 2003] : (906) DM: Entrance 3 is situated in the middle of the street, Right under a sandbagged army check point.
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:04 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:28 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Hmmmmm, don't think we'll go unnoticed here
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:32 2003] : (908) Huerney: hmm, not gonna try for that one ;)
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:38 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: try next entrance ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:43:02 2003] : (906) DM: Number 4 is in the grounds of the temple.
[Tue Mar 25 22:43:16 2003] : (932) Nerin: 5?
[Tue Mar 25 22:43:27 2003] : (908) Huerney: Um, not likely
[Tue Mar 25 22:43:32 2003] : (908) Huerney: Yup 5
[Tue Mar 25 22:43:44 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: 5 it is
[Tue Mar 25 22:43:48 2003] : (906) DM: Number 5 is in the main street between the gates and the temple.
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:10 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: as in...the middle of the street ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:11 2003] : ** (938) Darvin is tempted to throw himself under the wheels of a wagon **
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:11 2003] : (908) Huerney: Err, none of these look too good!
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:12 2003] : (906) DM: It's a man hole in the middle. Welded shut. (and no army check point :P)
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:17 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc how many are there?
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:21 2003] : (906) DM: 5
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:40 2003] : (938) Darvin: the house?
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:48 2003] : (908) Huerney: Maybe
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:52 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: I'd say the house yes
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:55 2003] : (932) Nerin: Its worth another look
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:58 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: If he really *is* down there, there *must* be a way in!
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:04 2003] : (938) Darvin: someone other than me better do the talking
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:06 2003] : (908) Huerney: Better than trying to get into the welded one
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:21 2003] : ** (932) Nerin points to the Bard **
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:32 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy nods **
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:32 2003] : (938) Darvin: ooc to his knee :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:42 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:52 2003] : ** (908) Huerney heads back to number 2 **
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:53 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc You could try digging your own way in ;)
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:58 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:59 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:46:02 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:46:05 2003] : ** (938) Darvin follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:46:08 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: At least we get to move
[Tue Mar 25 22:46:20 2003] : ** (908) Huerney walks up and tries the door **
[Tue Mar 25 22:46:37 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc what kind of building ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:47:14 2003] : (906) DM: 3 story terrace house with shop space in front.
[Tue Mar 25 22:47:44 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc what shop ? :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:47:49 2003] : (906) DM: It's selling, um, hardware.
[Tue Mar 25 22:47:56 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:04 2003] : ** (908) Huerney walks into the shop **
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:07 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne looks at the shop and mumbles **
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:08 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc sister boards? lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:09 2003] : ** (938) Darvin follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:14 2003] : (906) DM: ooc Nails, tools, *sledgehammers* :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:14 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: At least we'll have the tools
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:46 2003] : ** (932) Nerin walks in the door **
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:57 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: "Yes?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:57 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:49:14 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne enters too **
[Tue Mar 25 22:49:42 2003] : (908) Huerney: Hello, we are the eaxterminators to the clergy of this town
[Tue Mar 25 22:49:53 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne whispers to Nerin...errrrr, do we know if that one is bricked or welded ? **
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:03 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: "I don't recal reporting a vermin problem."
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:09 2003] : ** (932) Nerin whispers back... **
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:10 2003] : (908) Huerney: We've been ordered to clear up the infestation in the sewers
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:19 2003] : (932) Nerin: Dunno. Huerney has the map
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:22 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: ooc it was bricked.
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:33 2003] : (908) Huerney: There is an entrance directly beneath this shop
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:42 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: oos "was"? ;)
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:43 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: whispering back, let's hope it's bricked
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:50 2003] : (908) Huerney: We need to access it, I presume it is in your basement
[Tue Mar 25 22:51:02 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: "But there's no entrance in my cellar. Solid brick wall all around."
[Tue Mar 25 22:51:14 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc balls!
[Tue Mar 25 22:51:19 2003] : (938) Darvin: ooc woohoo
[Tue Mar 25 22:51:48 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne whispers to Nerin **
[Tue Mar 25 22:51:51 2003] : ** (908) Huerney shows him the map **
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:07 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Before I hoped it was bricked, I should have hoped there WAS an entrance
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:11 2003] : (908) Huerney: You see this, this is th elocation of your shop is it not?
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:21 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: "Yes. That's it."
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:25 2003] : ** (932) Nerin whispers back... **
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:36 2003] : (908) Huerney: may we see your cellar please?
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:43 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: "Certainly"
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:47 2003] : ** (906) Shopkeeper leads the way **
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:47 2003] : (932) Nerin: Looking at some of these tools, I think we could make our own entrance
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:58 2003] : ** (908) Huerney follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:03 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows, wanting to see for her own eyes **
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:05 2003] : ** (938) Darvin follows Huerney **
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:07 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:08 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: The cellar is crammed with goods, rope, barrels of nails, tools, etc. etc.
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:25 2003] : ** (932) Nerin squeezes in **
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:28 2003] : ** (908) Huerney starts tapping on the walls **
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:30 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:41 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: Tapping with your hand?
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:44 2003] : ** (908) Huerney listens for a more hollow tap **
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:00 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc with a hammer?
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:04 2003] : ** (938) Darvin listens for hollow noises where huerney is tapping (cos huerney is normally either deaf or blind) **
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:10 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: Hammer it is.
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:12 2003] : ** (932) Nerin runs back up and grabs an appropriate hammer **
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:13 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:15 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc or both
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:36 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: Listen checks. Take 20 if you like.
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:39 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc hang on, I'm a dwarf! I KNOW stonework!
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:47 2003] : (938) Darvin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:52 2003] : (938) Darvin: ooc 30 then
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:52 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc go for it Nerin
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:01 2003] : (908) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [15,-2] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:02 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc Appraise?
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:08 2003] : (908) Huerney: 18 :(
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:14 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:15 2003] : (932) Nerin: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:15 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: ooc No idea.
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:21 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc +2
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:39 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: Anyway, Nerin reckons there's something different about a section of one of the walls.
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:47 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc woohoo
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:56 2003] : (932) Nerin: I think its behind here
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:56 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc Dwarves rule :)
[Tue Mar 25 22:55:58 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Well done Nerin :)
[Tue Mar 25 22:56:12 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Finally !
[Tue Mar 25 22:56:16 2003] : ** (938) Darvin makes note to have myfanwy cast healing on huerneys ears **
[Tue Mar 25 22:56:23 2003] : (908) Huerney: Well don that man, err dwarf!
[Tue Mar 25 22:56:25 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 22:56:34 2003] : (932) Nerin: Can we get a decent stone hammer down here
[Tue Mar 25 22:56:37 2003] : (932) Nerin: ?
[Tue Mar 25 22:56:42 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: Stone?
[Tue Mar 25 22:56:57 2003] : (932) Nerin: brick then?
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:15 2003] : (932) Nerin: any kind of big hammer?
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:21 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: "Brick? My hammers all have metal heads..."
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:31 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:35 2003] : ** (938) Darvin hands Nerin his sledgehammer **
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:37 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: "But, but, you're not knocking a hole in my wall are you?
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:38 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:41 2003] : (938) Darvin: I want it back
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:54 2003] : (932) Nerin: not a 'hole'
[Tue Mar 25 22:57:58 2003] : (908) Huerney: Clerics business sir
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:05 2003] : (932) Nerin: more of an 'Area'
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:09 2003] : (908) Huerney: Y0ou can go about your business as normal
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:21 2003] : (906) Shopkeeper: "*sigh* Now I'll have to claim for compensation. All that paperwork..."
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:24 2003] : (932) Nerin: Step away from the wall. Nothing to see here
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:38 2003] : (938) Darvin: I'm sure the clerk of works will arrange for some men to come and fix it all again
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:39 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy backs off **
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:41 2003] : (908) Huerney: Unless you'd like us to inform them that you hindered us
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:44 2003] : ** (938) Darvin steps back **
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:48 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne backs away **
[Tue Mar 25 22:58:55 2003] : ** (932) Nerin cracks his knuckles **
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:02 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Ewww
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:05 2003] : ** (908) Huerney backs off **
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:13 2003] : ** (938) Darvin starts muttering "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" **
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:22 2003] : ** (932) Nerin lifts the hammer... **
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:33 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy holds her breath **
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:34 2003] : ** (932) Nerin takes a few practice swings... **
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:36 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne readies her bow, just in case **
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:52 2003] : ** (932) Nerin wonders how long Myf can hold her breath **
[Tue Mar 25 22:59:58 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 23:00:00 2003] : ** (932) Nerin takes a few more practice swings **
[Tue Mar 25 23:00:18 2003] : ** (932) Nerin starts hitting the wall **
[Tue Mar 25 23:00:29 2003] : (906) DM: *CRASH*
[Tue Mar 25 23:00:45 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy gasps for air **
[Tue Mar 25 23:00:52 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne coughs **
[Tue Mar 25 23:01:04 2003] : ** (908) Huerney breathes through his sleeve **
[Tue Mar 25 23:01:05 2003] : (906) DM: The first hit goes straight through the shoddily constructed wall. Rotting mortar and brick dust showers Nerin.
[Tue Mar 25 23:01:33 2003] : (906) DM: A dreadful smell fills the room from the hole.
[Tue Mar 25 23:01:37 2003] : ** (932) Nerin coughs **
[Tue Mar 25 23:02:08 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc could do with a zone of sweet air!
[Tue Mar 25 23:02:14 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 23:02:14 2003] : ** (938) Darvin moves near the stairs for some air **
[Tue Mar 25 23:02:20 2003] : (906) DM: The lamps in the room flare up brightly....
[Tue Mar 25 23:02:24 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: Are you okay Nerin?
[Tue Mar 25 23:02:47 2003] : (932) Nerin: Yeah, I'm ok. Bit of dust won't bother me. Thanks
[Tue Mar 25 23:03:05 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne tries to look ahead at the hole **
[Tue Mar 25 23:03:09 2003] : (908) Huerney: Shall we head in then
[Tue Mar 25 23:03:17 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc gas?
[Tue Mar 25 23:03:22 2003] : ** (938) Darvin gets his sledgehammer back **
[Tue Mar 25 23:03:42 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc ammonia
[Tue Mar 25 23:03:48 2003] : (906) DM: The hole leads to a sewer passage. Scummy water fills the bottom of the passage. *things* chitter and scurry in the darkness.
[Tue Mar 25 23:03:48 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: ooc maybe
[Tue Mar 25 23:03:53 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc methane most likely
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:00 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc If the lamps flare there must be oxigyn
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:18 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: Let's go then
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:23 2003] : (932) Nerin: umm, anyone think to bring a torch?
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:31 2003] : ** (938) Darvin has a lantern **
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:38 2003] : (913) Myfanwy: I have torches :)
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:39 2003] : (908) Huerney: bmaybe better not to use an open flame
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:41 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: a torch might be dangerous
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:48 2003] : (908) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Light ( level 0, "Object shines like a torch." )
[Tue Mar 25 23:04:58 2003] : (938) Darvin: on what?
[Tue Mar 25 23:05:10 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc umm
[Tue Mar 25 23:05:24 2003] : (908) Huerney: on my shield
[Tue Mar 25 23:05:26 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc The Lantern?
[Tue Mar 25 23:05:32 2003] : (935) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 23:05:40 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc good idea!
[Tue Mar 25 23:05:41 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc Nerin has darkvision no ?
[Tue Mar 25 23:05:55 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc oh yes I do dont I
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:04 2003] : (906) DM: Stepping into the sewer?
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:20 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc then have him go in front, and sput the light on his backpack or something ?
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:20 2003] : ** (932) Nerin cautiously moves in **
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:22 2003] : (908) Huerney: I cast it into the inside of my bullseye lantern
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:27 2003] : ** (910) Ayhlanne follows, bow ready **
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:33 2003] : ** (913) Myfanwy follows, sling ready **
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:41 2003] : ** (938) Darvin guards the rear **
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:58 2003] : (932) Nerin: ooc oh great! Make me into a glowing target!! :P
[Tue Mar 25 23:06:58 2003] : ** (908) Huerney takes out his newly acquired bow **
[Tue Mar 25 23:07:11 2003] : (908) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 23:07:16 2003] : (906) DM: You step into the sewer. Disgustingly slimey water soaks into your boots. The smell is appalling. Mold and fungi and slime cover the walls.
[Tue Mar 25 23:07:20 2003] : (908) Huerney: Nah, in my lantern
[Tue Mar 25 23:07:23 2003] : (910) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, lol, I'm stupid
[Tue Mar 25 23:07:26 2003] : (906) DM: GAME END.