Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 18 March 2003

[Tue Mar 18 19:31:24 2003] : (2) DM: GAME START (didn't notice Cel was back. Duh!)
[Tue Mar 18 19:31:34 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc so we're camping right ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:31:35 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: *shrug*
[Tue Mar 18 19:31:56 2003] : (2) DM: You just made camp in a secluded location just off the road.
[Tue Mar 18 19:32:15 2003] : (3) Huerney: Should we risk a fire?
[Tue Mar 18 19:32:22 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: A fire ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:32:24 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Hmmmmm
[Tue Mar 18 19:32:32 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I'm not sure we're in a position to make a fire
[Tue Mar 18 19:33:05 2003] : (3) Huerney: Fair enough, it's a nice summer's evening anyway
[Tue Mar 18 19:33:11 2003] : (7) Nerin: Do we need one? We have enough rations
[Tue Mar 18 19:33:14 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: it is
[Tue Mar 18 19:33:29 2003] : ** (6) Darvin eats some rations **
[Tue Mar 18 19:33:44 2003] : ** (3) Huerney eats some rations too **
[Tue Mar 18 19:33:59 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne eats some rations and shares with Ananiel **
[Tue Mar 18 19:34:05 2003] : (7) Nerin: how are you feeling Darvin?
[Tue Mar 18 19:34:12 2003] : (6) Darvin: Fine thanks
[Tue Mar 18 19:34:49 2003] : (7) Nerin: Good. So what do you think you can do with this new found sorcery?
[Tue Mar 18 19:35:02 2003] : (6) Darvin: Not quite sure yet
[Tue Mar 18 19:35:09 2003] : (6) Darvin: I'll let you know
[Tue Mar 18 19:35:31 2003] : (7) Nerin: fair enough
[Tue Mar 18 19:35:35 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: it could be quite interesting I say
[Tue Mar 18 19:35:39 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Tue Mar 18 19:35:45 2003] : ** (7) Nerin munches on a 'tasty' ration **
[Tue Mar 18 19:35:55 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I cannot wait to find out what this brings to you
[Tue Mar 18 19:36:07 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yeah, we've been a bit lacking in the magic department since Dalmar left (good riddance)
[Tue Mar 18 19:36:09 2003] : (6) Darvin: me too
[Tue Mar 18 19:36:10 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy has a ration after finishing feeding all her animals **
[Tue Mar 18 19:36:41 2003] : ** (6) Darvin feeds his cat **
[Tue Mar 18 19:36:48 2003] : (3) Huerney: I can bring some magics to myself through my music, but it is not very powerful
[Tue Mar 18 19:37:00 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Well, I guess this is quite a change for you Darvin, and I just hope you won't forget to keep up your already acquired skills, those are as useful to us
[Tue Mar 18 19:37:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Huerney, you're hurting yourself, your magic has helped us more than once
[Tue Mar 18 19:37:23 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Tue Mar 18 19:37:37 2003] : ** (3) Huerney thinks of someone garrotted, stabbed etc! **
[Tue Mar 18 19:38:12 2003] : (3) Huerney: I know Ayhlanne, but it is of a more supportive nature, generally not agressive
[Tue Mar 18 19:38:42 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I just wish your magic was strong enough to help us make something out of this wand I found
[Tue Mar 18 19:38:44 2003] : (3) Huerney: What is the date today?
[Tue Mar 18 19:38:57 2003] : (2) DM: ooc Date??? How the hell do I know?
[Tue Mar 18 19:38:58 2003] : (3) Huerney: I wish that too Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:03 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:09 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc was a question to the others
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: oos mistul 34th
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:27 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:30 2003] : (3) Huerney: I think it may have been my birthday yesterday, but with all the excitement
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:40 2003] : (3) Huerney: I forgor :(
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:40 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: yesterday ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:46 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yes
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:55 2003] : (6) Darvin: Congratulations
[Tue Mar 18 19:39:59 2003] : (3) Huerney: Mistul the 33rd :P
[Tue Mar 18 19:40:00 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Congratulations to you Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 19:40:04 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles **
[Tue Mar 18 19:40:06 2003] : (7) Nerin: well, Happy Birthday then
[Tue Mar 18 19:40:08 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: so...growing up at last hmm ? *wicked smile*
[Tue Mar 18 19:40:13 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'm 16 now!
[Tue Mar 18 19:40:19 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Happy Birthday Huerney !
[Tue Mar 18 19:40:44 2003] : (7) Nerin: only 16??
[Tue Mar 18 19:41:05 2003] : ** (3) Huerney plays some quiet chords of theis worlds version of Happy Birthday to You **
[Tue Mar 18 19:41:10 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yes Nerin
[Tue Mar 18 19:41:13 2003] : (7) Nerin: perhaps I should not have bought you a beer back in the fort
[Tue Mar 18 19:41:23 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'm sure I've grown a bit too
[Tue Mar 18 19:41:45 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne takes out her lute and plays along softly **
[Tue Mar 18 19:41:49 2003] : (3) Huerney: I may need some new clothes next time we get back to somewhere civiliased
[Tue Mar 18 19:42:05 2003] : (3) Huerney: At least magic armour changes shape to fit you!
[Tue Mar 18 19:42:48 2003] : (3) Huerney: Shall we set watches?
[Tue Mar 18 19:42:59 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: We'd better
[Tue Mar 18 19:43:05 2003] : (7) Nerin: aye 'lad'
[Tue Mar 18 19:43:20 2003] : (7) Nerin: heh heh
[Tue Mar 18 19:43:29 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy chuckles **
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:23 2003] : (2) DM: The watches are?
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:30 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I'll take first with Anwen?
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:33 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'll go first
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:36 2003] : (3) Huerney: oh
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:36 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Darvin, will you watch with me ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:38 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: :P
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:43 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'll go second
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:44 2003] : (6) Darvin: Sure Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:51 2003] : (7) Nerin: I'll take last
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:52 2003] : (3) Huerney: With Nerin then
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:14 2003] : (3) Huerney: Err, last it is!
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:19 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok, great
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:25 2003] : (2) DM: I'm going to assume you always do the same watches? That okay?
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:30 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: We'll take second then
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:38 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc aye boss
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:41 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc fine with me
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:44 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc okay with me
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:47 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc fditto
[Tue Mar 18 19:46:13 2003] : (3) Huerney: yep
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:00 2003] : (2) DM: It's a moonless night. The stars only provide a very faint light.
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:17 2003] : ** (3) Huerney puts up his tent and goes to sleep **
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:36 2003] : (2) DM: ooc Ayhlanne and Darvin: Low-light or dark vision?
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:44 2003] : (2) DM: [1d20+32] -> [10,32] = (42)
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:45 2003] : (2) DM: [1d20+32] -> [18,32] = (50)
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:55 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc blind as a bat
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:58 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc lowlight
[Tue Mar 18 19:48:12 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc + ananiel pretty good at spotting
[Tue Mar 18 19:48:40 2003] : (2) DM: Ayhlanne and Darvin. Spot and listen checks.
[Tue Mar 18 19:48:44 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc cat has good eyes i reckon
[Tue Mar 18 19:48:58 2003] : (6) Darvin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:01 2003] : (6) Darvin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:10 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Ananiel Spot Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:15 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Ananiel Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:23 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:25 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:49 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc *knocks on wood* dice gods with me !
[Tue Mar 18 19:51:47 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne catches Darvin's arm, trying to keep him still and whispers : Listen ! **
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:01 2003] : (6) Darvin: I am, what do you hear?
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:12 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc whispered
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:15 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: someone talking, behind you
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:16 2003] : ** (3) Huerney dereams of huge audiences **
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:27 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc we assume we're whispering all this while
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:33 2003] : (6) Darvin: Is it ok if I look?
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:45 2003] : ** (6) Darvin turns and looks **
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:45 2003] : (2) DM: Sure.
[Tue Mar 18 19:53:01 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne turns around and looks too **
[Tue Mar 18 19:53:49 2003] : (2) DM: Standing, crouched, directly beind Darvin is a figure dressed in black. Black cloak with a deep hood hides the figure's face (a woman by the voice)..
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:07 2003] : ** (6) Darvin quickly combs hair **
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:08 2003] : (6) Darvin: Hi
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:09 2003] : (2) DM: The black of the cloak isn't just black. It's black
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:15 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne slowly goes towards the figure, bow in hand **
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:21 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Who are you !
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:26 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: WHat are you doing here
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:47 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc to the figure, obviously
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:51 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 19:55:06 2003] : (2) DM: (spoken very low and softly) "I am an ally. I bring you something to assist you."
[Tue Mar 18 19:55:22 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: show your face
[Tue Mar 18 19:55:22 2003] : (2) DM: The woman reaches into her cloak and withdraws something...
[Tue Mar 18 19:55:32 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne aims her bow **
[Tue Mar 18 19:55:32 2003] : (6) Darvin: Is it something that makes a big bang?
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:01 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc like a cosmegg?
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:12 2003] : (2) DM: In the womans had is a medallion attached to a chain with something incribed on it.
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:23 2003] : (6) Darvin: For me???
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:35 2003] : ** (6) Darvin steps forward and takes the medallion **
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:42 2003] : (2) DM: The woman puts the medallion back.
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:51 2003] : ** (6) Darvin doesnt **
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:01 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne still aims her arrow at the woman **
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:05 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: what is this ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:06 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:17 2003] : (6) Darvin: Was that the thing or not the thing?
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:22 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: or rather, what was it ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:36 2003] : (6) Darvin: or was that just to let me know the thing is ok?
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:52 2003] : (2) DM: The woman darts forwards like lightning and snatches the arrow that Ayhlanne has strung and the returns to her former position.
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:00 2003] : (6) Darvin: nice
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:13 2003] : (2) DM: "I'm an ally remember? (To Ayhlanne)"
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:18 2003] : (2) DM: "Nothing stupid now."
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:28 2003] : ** (6) Darvin makes sure ayhlanne doesnt do anything daft **
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:33 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: that was quick, nothing stupid ? how can I know you're an ally ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:42 2003] : (6) Darvin: She's ok Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:51 2003] : (2) Woman in black: "You will be need this."
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:59 2003] : (2) Woman in black: She hands a small package to Darvin.
[Tue Mar 18 19:59:00 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne calls on the ones asleep : Huerney !, Myfanwy, Nerin ! **
[Tue Mar 18 19:59:06 2003] : ** (6) Darvin takes the package **
[Tue Mar 18 19:59:10 2003] : (3) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [5,-2] = (3)
[Tue Mar 18 19:59:13 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: who are you ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:59:22 2003] : (3) Huerney: gmfw zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Mar 18 19:59:23 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne looks suspiciously at the package **
[Tue Mar 18 19:59:49 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy turns in her sleep **
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:04 2003] : (2) Woman in black: "And a tip if you wish?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:17 2003] : (6) Darvin: Sure
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:18 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Who are you ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:26 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Darvin, can you explain this to me ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:32 2003] : (6) Darvin: um, not yet
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:40 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: *sighs*
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:05 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:13 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok, ally.....can I ask you a question ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:13 2003] : ** (6) Darvin awaits the tip **
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:18 2003] : (2) Woman in black: "Seek out Horazio, a philosopher."
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:30 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: in town ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:55 2003] : ** (7) Nerin wakens **
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:56 2003] : (6) Darvin: Is he one like you?
[Tue Mar 18 20:02:17 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: and who should we say tipped us on seeking him ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:02:41 2003] : (2) Woman in black: "Perhaps. I... We... don't know. Horazio has a skill that the followers of Varaxas would rather he didn't. He has gone into hiding."
[Tue Mar 18 20:03:01 2003] : (6) Darvin: ah, that explains everything
[Tue Mar 18 20:03:12 2003] : (7) Nerin: glad you think so
[Tue Mar 18 20:03:12 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: where will we find him if he's gone into hiding ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:03:14 2003] : (6) Darvin: Is there anything else?
[Tue Mar 18 20:03:57 2003] : (2) Woman in black: "No. I, or my... associates, may contact you later."
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:10 2003] : (6) Darvin: You know where we'll be
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:20 2003] : (6) Darvin: Goodnight then
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:23 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: may I see the medallion again ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:26 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: please ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:30 2003] : (7) Nerin: I assume we will recognise them
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:32 2003] : (2) Woman in black: "We can find you when needed."
[Tue Mar 18 20:05:03 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: may I see the medallion again ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:05:25 2003] : (2) Woman in black: *frown* She draws the medallion forth again.
[Tue Mar 18 20:05:34 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne takes a close look **
[Tue Mar 18 20:05:41 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc what's look like ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:06:10 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 18 20:06:56 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne "photographs" the medallion for future recognition **
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:22 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc any special designs on it ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:36 2003] : (2) Woman in black: ooc yeah. But I can't be bothered to draw them.
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:43 2003] : (2) Woman in black: "Farewell."
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:44 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:57 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:59 2003] : (6) Darvin: Farewell
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:00 2003] : ** (2) Woman in black withdraws. Blending into the blackness **
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:02 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Farewell "ally"
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:06 2003] : (2) Woman in black: She's gone.
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:15 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Sorry I woke you up all
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:24 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy ois still asleep **
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:28 2003] : (6) Darvin: Well, that was different
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:30 2003] : (3) Huerney: zzzzzz
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:35 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Sorry I woke you Nerin then
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:38 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:45 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: different ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:57 2003] : (7) Nerin: ahh, It doesn't matter
[Tue Mar 18 20:09:02 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc listen roll of 3... as usual astoundingly deaf
[Tue Mar 18 20:09:12 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc eh? ;)
[Tue Mar 18 20:09:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Darvin...who was that ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:09:29 2003] : (6) Darvin: I don't know
[Tue Mar 18 20:09:43 2003] : (7) Nerin: I'll be sleeping.... again
[Tue Mar 18 20:10:04 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok, good night Nerin
[Tue Mar 18 20:10:14 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: What did she give you ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:10:32 2003] : ** (7) Nerin is already giving it the big ZZZZZ **
[Tue Mar 18 20:10:38 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooh, a package
[Tue Mar 18 20:10:58 2003] : ** (6) Darvin examines the package **
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:08 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne looks over Darvin's shoulder **
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:16 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc birthday present for Huerney?
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:28 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:30 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:33 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:34 2003] : (2) DM: The package contains 5 pieces of paper. It's too dark to read them.
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:55 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc even me with lowlight vision ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:57 2003] : ** (6) Darvin tucks the papers away for later **
[Tue Mar 18 20:12:07 2003] : (2) DM: ooc yep.
[Tue Mar 18 20:12:18 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc k, lol, pfffffffft !
[Tue Mar 18 20:12:29 2003] : ** (6) Darvin says a little prayer before everyone wakes up **
[Tue Mar 18 20:12:54 2003] : (2) DM: The rest of the night passes uneventfully. Dawn breaks.
[Tue Mar 18 20:13:18 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy wakes up after a good nights rest **
[Tue Mar 18 20:13:18 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne calls on Ananiel to chack if she's feeling better **
[Tue Mar 18 20:13:21 2003] : ** (3) Huerney is all packed up and has done his 15 mis of songs **
[Tue Mar 18 20:13:24 2003] : (3) Huerney: mis
[Tue Mar 18 20:13:30 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc GRRR mins
[Tue Mar 18 20:13:32 2003] : ** (6) Darvin gets himself together **
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:09 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc how much HP in the night ? I keep forgetting...*sigh*
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:13 2003] : ** (7) Nerin wakes up the menagerie **
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:13 2003] : ** (6) Darvin pulls out the letters and has a look.....when he's alone **
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:15 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy checks on the animals and packs up **
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:22 2003] : (2) DM: ooc 2x your character level.
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:41 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne seeks out Darvin, she wants to know what's in the letters **
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:44 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Darvin ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:50 2003] : (6) Darvin: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [1,21] = (22)
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:23 2003] : (3) Huerney: SO nerin what was that you mentioned about a mysterious visitor?
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:26 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc spot ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:30 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:37 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:43 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy has breakfast **
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:52 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne sends Ananiel to look for Darvin **
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:55 2003] : (7) Nerin: "Mysterious" doesn't come close. Ask Darvin
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:06 2003] : (7) Nerin: He seemed to know all about it
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:09 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Ananiel Daylight Spot Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [15,16] = (31)
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: oh, that's a bit odd
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:19 2003] : ** (6) Darvin is walking back into camp **
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc sdouble :P
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:33 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Darvin ? what's in those letters ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:35 2003] : ** (6) Darvin has 5 pieces of paper in his hand **
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:38 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc not too difficult to speot then!
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:44 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy looks up **
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:47 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:48 2003] : ** (6) Darvin hands each person a piece of paper **
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:59 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne takes one **
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:02 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc their paper DM
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:06 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy looks... **
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:08 2003] : (3) Huerney: Err, thanks?
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:09 2003] : (2) DM: Each of the papers has the name and details of a party member. Rather flattering pen and ink drawing of each person too. The words: "Identity Card" are written on the top.
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:09 2003] : (7) Nerin: eh? whats this about?
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:22 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: hmmm...
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:37 2003] : (3) Huerney: What are these? Besides identity cards of course
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:39 2003] : ** (6) Darvin flashes his card at ayhlanne as he pushes past **
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:40 2003] : (7) Nerin: I already know who I am
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:54 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc back stage passes?
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:59 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:00 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:17 2003] : (2) DM: ooc or maybe, just maybe, they're identity cards?
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:34 2003] : (3) Huerney: Where did they come from?
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:47 2003] : (6) Darvin: A weird woman in black delivered them
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:50 2003] : (3) Huerney: Is this something to do with this odd woman Nerin mentioned?
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:51 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne tries to get a glimpse of Darvin's card but hardly sees anything, save a neat drawing of the guy **
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:56 2003] : (7) Nerin: the one I told you about
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:20 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy stuffs away her card **
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:26 2003] : (3) Huerney: Who was she Darvin?
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:26 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooh....Ayhlanne....I can do that trick with the arrow too....honest
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:39 2003] : (6) Darvin: Never met her before Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:46 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: that was good
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: You met anyone 'like' her before though?
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:02 2003] : (6) Darvin: Not that I recall
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:04 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: she never gave my arrow back either *mlooks on the ground*
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:04 2003] : (3) Huerney: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:15 2003] : (2) DM: ooc No arrows.
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:20 2003] : (3) Huerney: So what was he like?
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:23 2003] : (3) Huerney: she
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:27 2003] : (6) Darvin: Cloaked
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:32 2003] : (7) Nerin: You definately had a good idea what she was talking about
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:34 2003] : (6) Darvin: Quick
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:38 2003] : (6) Darvin: Mysterious
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:38 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: and blending into the night
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:43 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: indeed
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:53 2003] : (3) Huerney: Anything special? Maybe I'bve heard tales?
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:53 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: She told us to seek for Horazio, the philosopher
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:05 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy listens **
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:06 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: who appears to be an enemy of the followers of Varaxas
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:14 2003] : (6) Darvin: maybe not enemy
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:14 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc for Horatio
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:17 2003] : (3) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:17 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: She says he has a skill they'd rather he did not
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:25 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc for woman base don info
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:27 2003] : (3) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:28 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc Horazio :P
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:31 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:52 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc I knew him well ;)
[Tue Mar 18 20:22:30 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc (shakespeare) Alas.... you know
[Tue Mar 18 20:22:40 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc aaaanyway
[Tue Mar 18 20:22:48 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:22:57 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes to pack her stuff and take care of the horses **
[Tue Mar 18 20:22:59 2003] : (3) Huerney: I can't say I've heard anything about Horazio or cloaked people wo mioved fast
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:12 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc Also Nelson twinnie!
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I guess the only thing we have to do now, is go to this town
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:31 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: maybe those identification papers are to let us into the town ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:36 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc they giv our exact details ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:47 2003] : (2) DM: ooc Yep.
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:48 2003] : ** (6) Darvin kits up and mounts up and makes sure his cat is comfy **
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:50 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yes I thought that
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:51 2003] : (7) Nerin: do they mention the travelling circus?
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:52 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Let's hope they have some decent shops, I'm out of rations...
[Tue Mar 18 20:23:58 2003] : (3) Huerney: (hence the INT chaeck, sorry)
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:02 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy gets ready to go **
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:03 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Need some Myfanwy ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:15 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Not right now thank you *smile*
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:18 2003] : (6) Darvin: I have 3 days worth left Myf, if you or one of your pets gets hungry
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:58 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'm also out now
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:01 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Thank you Darvin *smile* But the town must have *something*
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:05 2003] : (3) Huerney: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [15,-2] = (13)
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:11 2003] : (7) Nerin: Maybe we could/should get rid of some of these animals
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:20 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc can I find any edible plants boss
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:27 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I was planning on that, Nerin
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:33 2003] : ** (6) Darvin hands huerney some rations **
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:39 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc 1 anyway
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:41 2003] : (2) DM: ooc Hmm. Roll a d100 to see if you get ill...
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:49 2003] : (3) Huerney: err...
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:05 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:07 2003] : (3) Huerney: Was gonna ask one of the nature people first... i'm not dafft]
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:13 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:13 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:18 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:23 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:27 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:27 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:30 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:39 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc got the wrong checks in the first place :P
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:59 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Stick to the ration Huerney ;)
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:07 2003] : (3) Huerney: Ok
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:30 2003] : (2) DM: Hmm. Even Huerney can forage. The DC for foraging is 10.
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:40 2003] : (3) Huerney: Ah
[Tue Mar 18 20:28:00 2003] : ** (3) Huerney shows his foraging products to Myfanwy and Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 18 20:28:18 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne looks suspiciously at Huerney's findings **
[Tue Mar 18 20:28:23 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Tue Mar 18 20:28:26 2003] : (3) Huerney: Anything dodgy here? Looking poisonous or anything?
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:01 2003] : (2) DM: Huerney's found a patch of wild raspberries.
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:09 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yum
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:15 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: fine Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: lol, you can eat them
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:27 2003] : ** (3) Huerney eats a some and has half of the rations **
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:31 2003] : (3) Huerney: Thanks Darvin
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:37 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc probably "smiled" instead of "lolled"
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:41 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 18 20:30:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: Grab some everyone, they're lovely
[Tue Mar 18 20:30:41 2003] : ** (3) Huerney finishes eating, grabs some for later and puts them in his sack... **
[Tue Mar 18 20:30:51 2003] : (2) DM: *Squish*
[Tue Mar 18 20:31:00 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy laughs **
[Tue Mar 18 20:31:01 2003] : ** (3) Huerney mounts his warhorse **
[Tue Mar 18 20:31:04 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 18 20:31:16 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne mounts and calls on Ananiel **
[Tue Mar 18 20:31:27 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc my sack is not squashed! Put it carefully on Binky
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:01 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:08 2003] : (2) DM: Riding to the town then?
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:15 2003] : (6) Darvin: aye
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:23 2003] : ** (3) Huerney staves off the scurvy that trail rations give ;P **
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:37 2003] : (7) Nerin: lead on
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:44 2003] : (2) DM: You ride for 5-6 hours and get near the town.
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:48 2003] : ** (6) Darvin doesn't do leading anymore **
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:49 2003] : (7) Nerin: ooc sorry, gotta reconnect
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:54 2003] : (2) DM: PAUSE
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:00 2003] : (7) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:00 2003] : (7) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:00 2003] : (7) Nerin (exit): 20:33
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:01 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: brb
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:35 2003] : (2) DM: brb
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:41 2003] : (13) Nerin (enter): 20:33
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:52 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc ready
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:56 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 18 20:34:17 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: back
[Tue Mar 18 20:34:28 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc wb bert, wb cel
[Tue Mar 18 20:34:32 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: :)
[Tue Mar 18 20:36:42 2003] : (2) DM: UNPAUSE
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:23 2003] : (2) DM: The town is walled and stretching out form the gates is a line of people, horses and wagons. Guards appear to be checking everyone at the gate.
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:30 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc brb... just kidding ;)
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:41 2003] : ** (6) Darvin joins the line **
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:42 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:48 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne joins the line too **
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:52 2003] : ** (3) Huerney follows into the line **
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:56 2003] : (13) Nerin: Oh great
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:57 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy joins, identity card ready **
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:10 2003] : ** (13) Nerin grumbles and gets in line **
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:16 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc I'm French, not supposed to stand in line properly
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:33 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne grumbles along with Nerin **
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:49 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Patience *smile*
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:50 2003] : ** (6) Darvin is patient **
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:56 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:58 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc LOL, isn't that Germans?
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:03 2003] : (13) Nerin: Whats so great about this place that everyone wants to get inside?
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:03 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne steps aside of the line a bit and asks someone in front **
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:17 2003] : (3) Huerney: Carnivale
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:17 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: to someone : why are they checking everybody ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:17 2003] : (2) DM: The line moves slowly. Most of the people standing in the line appear to be peddlers and farmers.
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:24 2003] : (3) Huerney: la la la
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:44 2003] : ** (3) Huerney has berries to sell :D **
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:45 2003] : (2) Farmer: *Stare* (turns away)
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:46 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc Germans are perfect liners :P
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:57 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Hello ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:02 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: (to farmer)
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:04 2003] : (2) Farmer: (ignores you)
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:12 2003] : (3) Huerney: Err, don't be too conspicuous
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:13 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne tries someone else **
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:23 2003] : ** (6) Darvin is still patient **
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:36 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy is humming to herself **
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:39 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne looks at Huerney and goes back to her place, leaving the farmers alone **
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:43 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne sighs **
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:55 2003] : (2) Farmer: Line moves along some more...
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:08 2003] : (3) Huerney: Fol de rol de da day
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:09 2003] : (2) DM: It's getting late. You've been in the line for *hours*.
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:14 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Hey Huerney ? A little song ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:26 2003] : ** (3) Huerney strikes up an impromptu song **
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:40 2003] : (2) DM: Nearly there. Only two people in front. The guards are asking people for there ID cards and their purpose in town.
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:40 2003] : (3) Huerney: hoping to draw in the nearby peasants
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:41 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne can't stay still, watches Ananiel go around above in circles **
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:48 2003] : (3) Huerney: Blah
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:52 2003] : (3) Huerney: Perform Skill check (masterwork lute) [1d20 +15] -> [5,15] = (20)
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:59 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: oh oh guys, what is our prupose in town ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:06 2003] : (13) Nerin: ummm can anyone think of a good reason for being here?
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:11 2003] : (3) Huerney: Selling berries?
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:14 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy gets out her bucket and offers the animals some water **
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:22 2003] : (3) Huerney: Selling horses?
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:33 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Selling horses sounds good to me
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:36 2003] : (13) Nerin: that'll do
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:39 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: That would be one
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:44 2003] : ** (3) Huerney performs a bit **
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:44 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne checks on Merry **
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:45 2003] : (6) Darvin: I'll go along with that
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:47 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: And getting food *smile*
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:00 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: that too *smiles back at Myfanwy*
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:04 2003] : (3) Huerney: after a while I try to strike up a conversation with a farmer type
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:10 2003] : (3) Huerney: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27)
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: Simple questions...
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:29 2003] : (3) Huerney: Where have you conme from
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:30 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Anyone else want some water?
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:39 2003] : (3) Huerney: What have you brought to sell
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:46 2003] : (13) Nerin: please Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:50 2003] : (2) DM: The farmer grumbles about all the extra security precautions is ruining his goods.
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:56 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: that would be nice Myf
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:03 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yeah it's a pain isn't it
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:07 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy hands Nerin a waterskin **
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: It was so muche better before...
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:28 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Pass it around please Nerin
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:31 2003] : (3) Huerney: weedle weedle
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:41 2003] : ** (13) Nerin hands on the water **
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:51 2003] : (3) Huerney: Those clerics are acting odd aren't they
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:53 2003] : (2) DM: Yeah, much better back before, well, you know.
[Tue Mar 18 20:45:00 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yeah
[Tue Mar 18 20:45:36 2003] : (2) DM: Clerics are... (clams up)
[Tue Mar 18 20:45:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: whisper.. Oh don't I know it
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:06 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne drinks a bit and gives waterskin back to Myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:12 2003] : (3) Huerney: whisper It's affected me terribly
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:20 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Thank you *smile*
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: whisper How about you?
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:31 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: thank YOU
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:40 2003] : (2) DM: Nods sympathetically and then moves on to the check point and on through the gates.
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:50 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles **
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:51 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne watches Huenry from the corner of her eye while he talks to farmer **
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:56 2003] : (2) Guard: (in a bored voice) "ID?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:00 2003] : ** (3) Huerney straightens up **
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:09 2003] : ** (6) Darvin flashes his badge **
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:09 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc leeloo Dallas multipass!
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:09 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne hands out her ID **
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:14 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy shows her OID **
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:16 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ID
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:17 2003] : ** (3) Huerney shows his ID **
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:25 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc can we get to Space Mountain with that Pass ??
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:27 2003] : ** (13) Nerin shows ID **
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:44 2003] : (2) Guard: ooc OID? *choke* *gasp*. *thunk*.
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:53 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:59 2003] : (2) Guard: ooc anyway...
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:07 2003] : (2) Guard: The guard checks over the ID card.
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:11 2003] : (2) Guard: and hands them.
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:12 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc slaps the guard and gives him some water to drink
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:14 2003] : (2) Guard: back
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:26 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Thank you
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:27 2003] : (2) Guard: "What's your purpose in town."
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:31 2003] : (2) Guard: "?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:32 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Thank you
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:34 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy stuffs her ID away again **
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:42 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne shows the horses **
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:46 2003] : ** (13) Nerin lets someone else talk **
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:47 2003] : (3) Huerney: Horses to sell
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:50 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: We're here to sell horses
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:00 2003] : (3) Huerney: We were told there's a demand
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:03 2003] : (2) Guard: "Okay." (waves you in)
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:10 2003] : ** (6) Darvin rides in **
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:15 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:15 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne rides in too **
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:17 2003] : ** (3) Huerney head s in **
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:34 2003] : (2) Guard: "Hold it!"
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:42 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy stops **
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:45 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne stops **
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:49 2003] : ** (3) Huerney stops **
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:52 2003] : (2) Guard: "What's that wolf doing here?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:53 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Yes?
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:05 2003] : ** (13) Nerin hadn't moved **
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:13 2003] : (2) Guard: The two guards look a bit more alert
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:14 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: She's my friend, she won't harm anyone I assure you
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:26 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne takes a look at the sky, where Anniel is flying in circles still **
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:32 2003] : (3) Huerney: She's our horse herding dog
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:35 2003] : (3) Huerney: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:50 2003] : (2) Guard: "Oh. Okay." (waves you on again)
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:52 2003] : ** (6) Darvin sighs **
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:53 2003] : ** (13) Nerin looks at Huerney sideways **
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:55 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy frowns slightly **
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:05 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne smiles at Huerney's quick wit **
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:06 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy moves on **
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:14 2003] : ** (3) Huerney walks away then begins sweating **
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:19 2003] : (13) Nerin: horse herding?!??
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:21 2003] : (13) Nerin: nice one
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:25 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: indeed
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:29 2003] : (13) Nerin: must remember that
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:32 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I wish you wouldn't call her a dog Huerney...
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:40 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne looks at Anwen... **
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:50 2003] : (3) Huerney: Err you think he'd have liked me to say wolf Myfanwy?
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:50 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Sorry for that Anwen, but I guess we had no choice
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:03 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne smiles at Anwen **
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:18 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I can be friends with who or what I want, even a wolf
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:29 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'd rather she lived than had the guard kill her personally
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:31 2003] : ** (6) Darvin stays quiet **
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:40 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne calls on Anniel **
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:06 2003] : (2) Guard: You have an hour or two before sun down. What are you doing?
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:08 2003] : (3) Huerney: I have no problem with Anwen Myf.
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:17 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Don't think he would have, Hueney. Don't jump to conclusions
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:32 2003] : (13) Nerin: [1d10] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:33 2003] : (3) Huerney: But we have to tread carefully sometimes. Most people are scared of wolves
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:35 2003] : (13) Nerin: sorry
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:50 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I know you did it for a reason *smile* But please... Not so fast?
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:55 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne seeks a place to spend the night, inn of sorts **
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:55 2003] : (13) Nerin: Lets find an inn before they all fill up
[Tue Mar 18 20:54:08 2003] : ** (6) Darvin sticks with Nerin **
[Tue Mar 18 20:54:13 2003] : (3) Huerney: Maybe you should spend some time in towns Myfanwy. People don't like them, simple as that
[Tue Mar 18 20:54:19 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes along **
[Tue Mar 18 20:54:32 2003] : ** (3) Huerney says sorry to Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 18 20:54:43 2003] : (2) Guard: Plenty of inns. The one nearest is called the "Broken Wand"
[Tue Mar 18 20:54:44 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc err Anwen!
[Tue Mar 18 20:54:47 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I don't want to argue Huerney, I just don't like her being called a dog, simple as that
[Tue Mar 18 20:55:41 2003] : (13) Nerin: Myfanwy, she is what she is. I'll call her a chicken if I have to, but I know she's a wolf
[Tue Mar 18 20:55:59 2003] : (3) Huerney: I don't want to argue either, but the fact remains that townsfolk preder wolves to be spread out in front otf their hearth. It's unfortunate but true
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:06 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: looks at the sign : Broken Wand, sounds interesting...maybe we'll find someone who can tell us about Horazio ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:14 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Don't think anyone would fall for *that* Nerin ;)
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:32 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc prefer
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:34 2003] : (13) Nerin: how about a Herding Chicken?
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:47 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy chuckles **
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:55 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I'll go in and ask if they have space for us and the animals
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:55 2003] : (13) Nerin: maybe Ayhlanne. Lead on
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:55 2003] : (3) Huerney: I don't think he's ghave fallen for that one Nerin
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:58 2003] : ** (3) Huerney laughs **
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:07 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Okay, let's stop this. You're right but I still don't like it
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:10 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne dismounts keep my horses please **
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:20 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes into the Inn, straight to innkeeper **
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:37 2003] : (3) Huerney: OK, I didn't mean to upset you, I thought it was necessary
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:38 2003] : ** (6) Darvin follows along with the rest **
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:43 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy waits, while looking around for somewhere to sell mounts **
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:51 2003] : ** (3) Huerney smiles at Myf **
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:52 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Hi there, do you have space for 5 people and horses ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:59 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I know Huerney *smile*
[Tue Mar 18 20:58:19 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: "Sure. Plenty of space nowadays."
[Tue Mar 18 20:58:31 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Ah ? Why so ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:58:53 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: There seemed to be plenty of people coming into town, we stood in line for hours
[Tue Mar 18 20:58:57 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: "You know, All the extra security. Not good for business."
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:02 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I see
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:04 2003] : (13) Nerin: (outside) So which of these horses do we keep, and which do we sell?
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:20 2003] : (3) Huerney: Um, although I would normally attempt to get us free board and whatnot, I think for concealment's sake I will forego the performance this evening
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:20 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Keep the warhorses, sell the rest?
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:29 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Do you have singles ?
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:33 2003] : (6) Darvin: sounds good myfanwy
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:38 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yes
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:40 2003] : (13) Nerin: fine my me
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:48 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: ooc singles?
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:51 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: :)
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: Mucha as I don't want to let Binky go, she is but a tool
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:58 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, single rooms :P
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:07 2003] : (3) Huerney: unm, he is
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:16 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: "Of course. 5 rooms then?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:23 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: How much ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:27 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I know what you feel Huerney, it's hard to let go isn't it? *smile*
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:55 2003] : (3) Huerney: It's a lmost as bad as having an audience but being unable to pley!
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:04 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles **
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:08 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc or type, lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:12 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc peh! ;P
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:22 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: "2gp each."
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:30 2003] : (6) Darvin: ouch
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:31 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: 5 rooms it is then *giving 10 GPs to the Innkeeper*
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:38 2003] : (3) Huerney: Um isn't that a little high?
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: We are horse farmers
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:55 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Tell me, we're looking to sell horses, any place you can tell us where they'll give us a good price ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:59 2003] : (3) Huerney: not nobles
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:01 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: "*shrug* tough time. You don't like it and you can camp outside."
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:19 2003] : ** (6) Darvin gives ayhlanne 2gp **
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:23 2003] : (6) Darvin: fine by me
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:24 2003] : (3) Huerney: 7 gp for the 5 trooms
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:29 2003] : (6) Darvin: what about stabling?
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:29 2003] : (3) Huerney: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30)
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:34 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc are we not still outside?
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:41 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy is outside **
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:46 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: "9 gp and no lower."
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc oops
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:00 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc I'm outside
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:04 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc sorry
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:12 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc forget about the bargain
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:18 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: 5 rooms it is then *giving 10 GPs to the Innkeeper*
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:20 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Maybe Ayhlanne speaks very loud ;)
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:26 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc /me is ill and doesnt know where the hell he is
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:29 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Tell me, we're looking to sell horses, any place you can tell us where they'll give us a good price ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:30 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc besides... 9gp is a bitch to split 5 ways
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:33 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc some people have omore money than sense!
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:44 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc thought so too Nerin, lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:04:11 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: ooc /me casts Heal on Darren. That would be *such* a useful spell in RL.
[Tue Mar 18 21:04:13 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc Um... x silver and y copper... err there you go!
[Tue Mar 18 21:04:23 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: And we also have a few items to sell, a bow or two, stuff like that
[Tue Mar 18 21:04:51 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc we are deep in enemy territoy, are you nuts?
[Tue Mar 18 21:04:54 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: "Horses are usually bought and sold at the market. Try the commercial district for the rest."
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:11 2003] : (3) Huerney: territory
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok, thank you, can you tell me where the stables are ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:25 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc who is nuts, me ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:46 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: "Round back. Stableboy will help."
[Tue Mar 18 21:06:18 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes back out **
[Tue Mar 18 21:06:23 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: And?
[Tue Mar 18 21:06:28 2003] : (13) Nerin: Well?
[Tue Mar 18 21:06:35 2003] : (3) Huerney: so?
[Tue Mar 18 21:06:39 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:06:58 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: 2 GPs each for the rooms, we can stable the horses back there
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:09 2003] : (13) Nerin: ouch
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:11 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy hands Ayhlanne 2 gp **
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:15 2003] : ** (3) Huerney hands over 2gp **
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:16 2003] : ** (6) Darvin plods along doing the stabling/drinking/sleeping as de rest do **
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Innkeeper said we could sell the horses at the market and other stuff in the commercial district
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:21 2003] : ** (13) Nerin coughs up **
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:26 2003] : (3) Huerney: 2gp is a bit steep isn't it?
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:37 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: It is, times are hard
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:56 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:11 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: If we sell them at once we'll save some stabling
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:18 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc (is that a word???)
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:25 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: to Nerin and Huerney : Too much for you guys ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:27 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: ooc sure
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:38 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:38 2003] : (13) Nerin: hey, I paid!
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:52 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy heads for the market **
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:52 2003] : (3) Huerney: Huh?
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:55 2003] : (13) Nerin: right lets go find this market
[Tue Mar 18 21:09:07 2003] : (3) Huerney: I said it was expensive, but I paid you before that
[Tue Mar 18 21:09:19 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc, sorry, didn't see :P
[Tue Mar 18 21:09:51 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Darvin ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:09:57 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc after stabling warhorse
[Tue Mar 18 21:10:02 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: ooc Buy stuff at book prices + 50% sell stuff at book prices - 25%.
[Tue Mar 18 21:10:12 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc k
[Tue Mar 18 21:10:35 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc /me lets someone else find the prices
[Tue Mar 18 21:10:47 2003] : (3) Huerney: We should be careful to not draw ayttention to ourselves too much
[Tue Mar 18 21:10:47 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc /me digs out the PHB
[Tue Mar 18 21:11:58 2003] : ** (6) Darvin sells a horse **
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:06 2003] : (3) Huerney: Do you think it is a risk to sell my crossbow and replace it with a composite longbow while here?
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:14 2003] : ** (3) Huerney sells Binky **
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:16 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:22 2003] : (13) Nerin: yeah, go for it
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:26 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy sells mule and horse **
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:27 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I have a composite longbow I was going to sell
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:47 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc anyone got a list of stuff we have?
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:48 2003] : (3) Huerney: Is it a masterwork one?
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:55 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I found it on one of our attackers at some point, so if you give us our share, you can have it
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:57 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: ooc you're not strong enough for a composite longbow Huerney. I don't think.
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:01 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: not that I know of
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:18 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc how weak is he??
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc you have to have a certain strenght... i thought that was only for mighty
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:38 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy buys rations :P **
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:50 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc says nothing in the PHB
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:55 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: ooc my mistake
[Tue Mar 18 21:14:05 2003] : (3) Huerney: just more expensive
[Tue Mar 18 21:14:18 2003] : ** (6) Darvin picks up some rations too **
[Tue Mar 18 21:14:20 2003] : ** (13) Nerin gets some rations too **
[Tue Mar 18 21:14:20 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc can't fire a longbow from a horse
[Tue Mar 18 21:14:46 2003] : (3) Huerney: um is it a normal one Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 18 21:15:10 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I have both a normal one and a composite normal one
[Tue Mar 18 21:15:34 2003] : (3) Huerney: I wanted a masterwork one really, better shot and all that
[Tue Mar 18 21:15:40 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'll buy one
[Tue Mar 18 21:15:49 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok with me really, you do whatever you feel like
[Tue Mar 18 21:16:06 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes to market after having put horse in stable, pack in room etc... **
[Tue Mar 18 21:16:30 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy finishes shopping **
[Tue Mar 18 21:16:57 2003] : (2) Innkeeper: ooc 600 gp for the bow Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 21:17:15 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc we have a big haul of stuff from that guy with the cavalry
[Tue Mar 18 21:17:17 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc yup, 235 -25%=??
[Tue Mar 18 21:17:46 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc 176.25
[Tue Mar 18 21:18:05 2003] : (2) DM: 175
[Tue Mar 18 21:18:23 2003] : ** (6) Darvin lets the others think **
[Tue Mar 18 21:18:48 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc can't afford it
[Tue Mar 18 21:18:51 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne sells light horse+military saddle+longbow+composite longbow for 56.25+15+56.25+75=202.5 **
[Tue Mar 18 21:19:14 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'll take the ordinary composit Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 18 21:19:27 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc we have a load of mail shirts and a set of full plate to sell
[Tue Mar 18 21:19:33 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I just sold it
[Tue Mar 18 21:19:57 2003] : (2) DM: ooc the guards where rally dozy and didn't spot the arsenal loaded on the horses. Duh!
[Tue Mar 18 21:20:05 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:20:07 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:20:09 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc phew
[Tue Mar 18 21:20:16 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc not even the 4 heavy lances???
[Tue Mar 18 21:20:27 2003] : (2) DM: ooc apparently not.
[Tue Mar 18 21:21:06 2003] : (13) Nerin: Heurney, if we sell this set of Plate you should be able to get that bow you wanted
[Tue Mar 18 21:21:12 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc it's OK, I maybe will afford it in a sec once the armour goes
[Tue Mar 18 21:21:35 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: and we have another 25 GP each for that bow I just sold
[Tue Mar 18 21:21:37 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc /me cant subtract after 2 beers
[Tue Mar 18 21:21:47 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:22:06 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne hands everyone 25 GP except 23 to Darvin who if I saw well did not pay his room **
[Tue Mar 18 21:22:19 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Thank you *smiles*
[Tue Mar 18 21:22:41 2003] : ** (6) Darvin paid **
[Tue Mar 18 21:22:47 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc counts again
[Tue Mar 18 21:22:49 2003] : ** (13) Nerin sells the Full Plate for about 560gp **
[Tue Mar 18 21:22:53 2003] : ** (6) Darvin did it before we realised we werent there **
[Tue Mar 18 21:22:56 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc not 25 GP duh !
[Tue Mar 18 21:23:13 2003] : ** (13) Nerin also sells the 4 Mail shirts for 225gp **
[Tue Mar 18 21:23:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc it's 15 GP each sorry
[Tue Mar 18 21:23:24 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc can't count for shit
[Tue Mar 18 21:23:26 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:23:35 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc um1125 Nerin?
[Tue Mar 18 21:23:57 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc 1500 for full plate!
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:18 2003] : (13) Nerin: is it not 50% price when selling?
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:24 2003] : (13) Nerin: -another 255
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:29 2003] : (13) Nerin: 25%
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:31 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc nope, it's -25% the DM said :)
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:32 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc -25% here
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:40 2003] : (13) Nerin: or are they buying very high?
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:46 2003] : (13) Nerin: ok then :):)
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:58 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc everything is short here I guess
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:58 2003] : (2) DM: 75% (instead of the usual 50%) of the price in the book when selling.
[Tue Mar 18 21:25:17 2003] : (2) DM: 150% of the price in the book when buying.
[Tue Mar 18 21:25:20 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc 1125GP for the plat
[Tue Mar 18 21:25:21 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc nuts! I worked it all out, too :(
[Tue Mar 18 21:26:02 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc mail shirt is how much normal price ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:26:12 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc 300gp for the shirts
[Tue Mar 18 21:26:36 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc, ok Darvin sorry, so you get 15 like the others :)
[Tue Mar 18 21:26:47 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc we have 5x longswords, 1x shortsword, 3 daggers 1 Masterwork Flail
[Tue Mar 18 21:26:49 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc normally 100gp each Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 18 21:27:17 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc 4x heavey lances, 1 light crossbow and 1 studded leather
[Tue Mar 18 21:27:28 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc and 20 bolts
[Tue Mar 18 21:27:42 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc you work it out!
[Tue Mar 18 21:28:05 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: brb
[Tue Mar 18 21:28:50 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: flail is heavy or light ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:08 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc 40 + 35 + 25 all div by 25% = 75
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:45 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc DM didn't say
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:56 2003] : (2) DM: Er. Light
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:57 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc huh ? can't be that cheap
[Tue Mar 18 21:30:19 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: back
[Tue Mar 18 21:30:24 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc the lances, swords etc are worth next to nothing
[Tue Mar 18 21:30:48 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc 75 + 10 + 6 + 308 all minus 25% = 299.25
[Tue Mar 18 21:31:12 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc so 324.75 alltogether
[Tue Mar 18 21:31:28 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc um 374.75
[Tue Mar 18 21:32:09 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc + plate and MW flail
[Tue Mar 18 21:32:23 2003] : ** (3) Huerney thinks on what he said to Ayhlanne, then iwith his usual wisdom does the opposite **
[Tue Mar 18 21:32:26 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc 10+35
[Tue Mar 18 21:32:39 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc more than that Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 21:32:49 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc /me wishes the DM would do stuff like this
[Tue Mar 18 21:33:00 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc mwork lflail included... +plate = 1499.25
[Tue Mar 18 21:33:14 2003] : (2) DM: 1500 gp for everything then?
[Tue Mar 18 21:33:25 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc forgot shirts 1800
[Tue Mar 18 21:33:42 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: it's 5x15+10+2x3+308+35+4*10+25 minus 25%
[Tue Mar 18 21:33:42 2003] : (13) Nerin: 1800gp. Will that do for a party fund then Huerney?
[Tue Mar 18 21:34:07 2003] : (3) Huerney: Um, I think 750 for a wand of cure light wounds maybe?
[Tue Mar 18 21:34:18 2003] : (3) Huerney: Then share the rest
[Tue Mar 18 21:34:36 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc ofcourse it's more here!
[Tue Mar 18 21:34:54 2003] : (2) DM: 50% more
[Tue Mar 18 21:35:05 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc ok, 374.25 or something+1800
[Tue Mar 18 21:35:27 2003] : (3) Huerney: \\\\i doubth that we'll get one here though
[Tue Mar 18 21:36:15 2003] : (2) DM: You can buy minor magical items here.
[Tue Mar 18 21:36:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc Um, nope it's that plus the other stuff =1800, I already did it
[Tue Mar 18 21:36:31 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc oh ok
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:04 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc so you take you 750 and we split the rest?
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:12 2003] : (3) Huerney: I think maybe that we should buy a wand of cure light wounds from party funds
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:33 2003] : (3) Huerney: It would cost1125 here though
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:40 2003] : (3) Huerney: Maybe we should wait
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:42 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: a bit stiff huh ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:45 2003] : (13) Nerin: yeah
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:58 2003] : (3) Huerney: Just share this stuff for now then
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:08 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:35 2003] : (6) Darvin: huh?
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:39 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc = 360 each?
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:45 2003] : (3) Huerney: huh?
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:45 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc yep
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:48 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc k, with me
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:07 2003] : ** (6) Darvin wonders what just happened....and what it means to him **
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:08 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc + the 15 GP I gave
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:15 2003] : (3) Huerney: You ok with that Darvin or should we buy something as a group?
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:18 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Thank you for carrying all this stuff with you Nerin
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:21 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc okay
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:53 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc ok with what? (dying and in a bit of a daze here)
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:55 2003] : (13) Nerin: heh, thank the horses
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:01 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:17 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc money Darvin, money
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:22 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:30 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc what do i get?
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:41 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: 360 + 15 gp IIRC
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:42 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc did anyone else get more?? ;)
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:47 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:13 2003] : ** (6) Darvin is happy **
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:29 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: good lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:38 2003] : (3) Huerney: But I think that next time we should invest in something like a wand of CLW
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:52 2003] : (13) Nerin: fair enough, but not at these prices
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:53 2003] : (6) Darvin: why not CMW?
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:59 2003] : ** (3) Huerney buys a Mwork composite longbow **
[Tue Mar 18 21:42:09 2003] : (3) Huerney: It's far more expensive
[Tue Mar 18 21:42:14 2003] : (6) Darvin: ok
[Tue Mar 18 21:42:43 2003] : ** (6) Darvin keeps an eye open for anyone philosophising **
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:01 2003] : (3) Huerney: Folks
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:02 2003] : (2) DM: No philosophers in the market square.
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:10 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Yes?
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: Maybe we should try to get one that isn'rt fully charged anyway?
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:26 2003] : (6) Darvin: why?
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:47 2003] : (3) Huerney: One with 20 charges would cost around 450gp, 90 each, far cheaper than potions
[Tue Mar 18 21:44:16 2003] : ** (6) Darvin holds his money out to huerney....use what you think is needed **
[Tue Mar 18 21:44:23 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne buys a silk rope for 15+pouch belt for 1.50 and rations for 7.5 **
[Tue Mar 18 21:44:44 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy hands Huerney 90 gp **
[Tue Mar 18 21:44:51 2003] : (3) Huerney: I just think it's a good idea to have lots of healing at our disposal, always good to be prepared
[Tue Mar 18 21:45:15 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne hands 90 GPs as well **
[Tue Mar 18 21:45:35 2003] : ** (6) Darvin hands over 90 **
[Tue Mar 18 21:45:35 2003] : (13) Nerin: are we getting one now?
[Tue Mar 18 21:45:48 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yes I think so
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:08 2003] : (13) Nerin: ok then. Here you go
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:18 2003] : ** (13) Nerin hands over 90gp **
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:30 2003] : (3) Huerney: OK DM can we buy that for 450 gp?
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:34 2003] : (2) DM: sure
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:41 2003] : (17) Hannelurk (enter): 21:46
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:43 2003] : (3) Huerney: Who want si
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:45 2003] : (3) Huerney: it
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:51 2003] : (17) Hannelurk: ooc Hi, all
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:54 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Hi girlfriend :)
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:55 2003] : (2) DM: ooc Hi Hannele
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:57 2003] : (3) Huerney: I can cast healing spells, so can Myf
[Tue Mar 18 21:47:02 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc hiya
[Tue Mar 18 21:47:03 2003] : (6) Darvin: ooc hi H
[Tue Mar 18 21:47:16 2003] : (13) Nerin: maybe our new magic man would like it
[Tue Mar 18 21:47:25 2003] : (3) Huerney: Best for someone else to have it
[Tue Mar 18 21:47:42 2003] : (13) Nerin: you then?
[Tue Mar 18 21:47:56 2003] : (2) DM: ooc Only Huerney and Myfanwy can use the wand.
[Tue Mar 18 21:48:01 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc it's not in the mage list Nerin, but Darvin has use magic item skills
[Tue Mar 18 21:48:03 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne also buys snare ropy-thread type thing for ???? GP **
[Tue Mar 18 21:48:09 2003] : (2) DM: ooc Darvin can provided he makes a Use magic Item role.
[Tue Mar 18 21:48:22 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc I'm more likely to need the healing than to giving it out
[Tue Mar 18 21:48:26 2003] : (3) Huerney: And Ayhlanne gets it later so she could use it
[Tue Mar 18 21:49:22 2003] : (2) DM: ooc Actually Rangers don't get cure medium.
[Tue Mar 18 21:49:32 2003] : (6) Darvin: I don't want it, Myf should keep hold of it
[Tue Mar 18 21:49:42 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc that's OK, it's CLW :D
[Tue Mar 18 21:49:51 2003] : (17) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:02 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc what's it take to use the wand ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:03 2003] : (3) Huerney: I just thought it better to spread out healing abilities
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:16 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc nothing for you
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:19 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc and hello Hannele :) was burried in calculations
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:33 2003] : (17) Hannelurk: ooc Hi, Delphine
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:33 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc Sorry, Hi H also
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:40 2003] : (13) Nerin: you keep it Huerney. Use it well
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:40 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc so I can use it ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:49 2003] : (17) Hannelurk: ooc And Craig as well
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:51 2003] : (3) Huerney: No Nerin
[Tue Mar 18 21:51:03 2003] : (3) Huerney: It's better to have more people who can cure
[Tue Mar 18 21:51:04 2003] : (13) Nerin: why not?
[Tue Mar 18 21:51:08 2003] : (2) DM: ooc yes, Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 18 21:51:18 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I will take it if you want
[Tue Mar 18 21:51:23 2003] : (2) DM: So you've finished shopping. What now?
[Tue Mar 18 21:51:30 2003] : ** (3) Huerney passes it to Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 18 21:51:31 2003] : (13) Nerin: *sigh* Whatever
[Tue Mar 18 21:51:37 2003] : (3) Huerney: It has 20 charges
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:00 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok, I'll try and use it well, last recourse
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:03 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: thank you
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:16 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Go look for a philosopher?
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:20 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Nerin, Huerney can cure light wounds without the wand
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: Um, look around?
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:47 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Yes, how about we try and find that philospher person ?
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:57 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yes, good idea
[Tue Mar 18 21:53:00 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Although I am afraid we will raise questions if we ask around
[Tue Mar 18 21:53:03 2003] : (13) Nerin: yeah, but where do we start?
[Tue Mar 18 21:53:36 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: The inn? Some drunk maybe?
[Tue Mar 18 21:53:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: If we are discrete Ayhlanne maybe we will find out something
[Tue Mar 18 21:54:17 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yes, drunken revellers may speak with a looser tongue
[Tue Mar 18 21:54:32 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok, let us go back to the inn then
[Tue Mar 18 21:54:35 2003] : (13) Nerin: lets see if we can find some then
[Tue Mar 18 21:54:35 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: That's what I thought *smile*
[Tue Mar 18 21:54:41 2003] : ** (3) Huerney begins to head back to the inn **
[Tue Mar 18 21:54:47 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:16 2003] : ** (13) Nerin follows, with a much light backpack! **
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:19 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc lighter
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:25 2003] : (3) Huerney: Sorry about the messing around with the wand, I just want us to be a strong and coherent team
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:45 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc /me waves goodbye to her former animals *sniff*
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:53 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc boot Huerney then ;)
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:58 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: No problem Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:59 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: That's okay Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 21:56:03 2003] : (2) DM: ooc? in character surely Myfanwy?
[Tue Mar 18 21:56:26 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Can't, left them ages ago to buy rations somewhere else
[Tue Mar 18 21:56:27 2003] : (13) Nerin: you worry too much lad
[Tue Mar 18 21:56:34 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc no she's actually waving at home ;)
[Tue Mar 18 21:56:41 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:57:06 2003] : (2) DM: You're back at the inn. There are a number of assorted patrols in the Inn.
[Tue Mar 18 21:57:42 2003] : (2) DM: Off duty (you assume) guards, merchants, the standard old drunk snoring in the corner. Two people playing chess in another corner.
[Tue Mar 18 21:57:47 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy orders a glass of wine and sits down, leaving the talking to Huerney **
[Tue Mar 18 21:57:54 2003] : ** (6) Darvin becomes a drunk too **
[Tue Mar 18 21:58:06 2003] : ** (3) Huerney gives Darvin a trail ration back. **
[Tue Mar 18 21:58:07 2003] : (2) DM: ooc patrols? I mean patrons. (aka customers for Delphine's benefit)
[Tue Mar 18 21:58:11 2003] : (3) Huerney: Thanks Darvin
[Tue Mar 18 21:58:24 2003] : ** (3) Huerney stays sober (for once **
[Tue Mar 18 21:58:35 2003] : ** (13) Nerin gets a drink and sits quietly.... watching **
[Tue Mar 18 21:58:39 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne orders a bottles of fine wine and ooc gives a queer look to DM for thinking I don't remember from one time to the other :P **
[Tue Mar 18 21:58:48 2003] : ** (3) Huerney discretely asks around about Horazio **
[Tue Mar 18 21:59:00 2003] : (2) DM: Who are you asking Huerney?
[Tue Mar 18 21:59:04 2003] : (3) Huerney: Especially to fthe drunker patrons
[Tue Mar 18 21:59:25 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne pours herself a glass of wine and goes to watch the chess players **
[Tue Mar 18 22:00:01 2003] : (2) DM: Who Huerney?
[Tue Mar 18 22:00:17 2003] : (3) Huerney: Err, merchants
[Tue Mar 18 22:00:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:00:40 2003] : (2) Random merchant : "Hello?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:00:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc I did say the drunker ones BTW
[Tue Mar 18 22:01:04 2003] : (3) Huerney: Whew, it's hot in here
[Tue Mar 18 22:01:45 2003] : (2) Random merchant : "That's what this chilled beer is for!"
[Tue Mar 18 22:01:57 2003] : (3) Huerney: Chilled...
[Tue Mar 18 22:02:08 2003] : (3) Huerney: Yuk, I prefer it just from the barrel
[Tue Mar 18 22:02:16 2003] : (3) Huerney: Just like dad used to make
[Tue Mar 18 22:02:22 2003] : (3) Huerney: sluuurp
[Tue Mar 18 22:02:28 2003] : (3) Huerney: BURP
[Tue Mar 18 22:02:33 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 22:02:34 2003] : (2) Drunk merchant: "Warm beer? Blark!"
[Tue Mar 18 22:03:03 2003] : (3) Huerney: Well at least we both like beer... CHEERS
[Tue Mar 18 22:03:14 2003] : (2) Drunk merchant: "Cheers!"
[Tue Mar 18 22:03:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: Not like some of the people around here I'll wager
[Tue Mar 18 22:03:29 2003] : (3) Huerney: Damned clerics...
[Tue Mar 18 22:03:40 2003] : ** (3) Huerney then looks sheepish as if he's said too much **
[Tue Mar 18 22:03:59 2003] : (3) Huerney: Would you like another drink pal
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:02 2003] : (3) Huerney: ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:16 2003] : ** (3) Huerney downs his and orders a warma and a cold **
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:23 2003] : ** (2) Drunk merchant stares at Huerney in shock and then looks nervously around him. **
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:47 2003] : (3) Huerney: BURP
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:53 2003] : (3) Huerney: Shorry
[Tue Mar 18 22:05:00 2003] : (3) Huerney: What were you shaying?
[Tue Mar 18 22:05:20 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc did I get beer?
[Tue Mar 18 22:05:28 2003] : (2) Drunk merchant: "Nothing. Thanks for the beer. Now go away before you get me into trouble"
[Tue Mar 18 22:06:08 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc oops!
[Tue Mar 18 22:06:35 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc Better luck next time ;)
[Tue Mar 18 22:07:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc didn't want to take ages over it... everyone else is doing nowt :(
[Tue Mar 18 22:07:28 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc np
[Tue Mar 18 22:07:43 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc you're the 'Diplomat' :P
[Tue Mar 18 22:07:55 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc Huerney may be!
[Tue Mar 18 22:07:57 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy is sipping her wine, thinking of her former animals **
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:10 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc ha
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:16 2003] : ** (3) Huerney tries again with someone away from the others **
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:27 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc err I meant last one there
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:29 2003] : (2) Drunk merchant: Who Huerney
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:49 2003] : ** (6) Darvin watches to see if any drunk heads to the privvies **
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:50 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne leaves the chess players and goes to Huerney **
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:50 2003] : (3) Huerney: one of the guards
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:04 2003] : ** (13) Nerin considers taking one of the patrons out and pummeling them til they talk **
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:08 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc or someone who looks drunk but awake
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:10 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:12 2003] : (2) Guard: "Piss off."
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:17 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc very drunk
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:21 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne whispers to >Huerney **
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:23 2003] : (2) Guard: "I'm busy drinking."
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:38 2003] : (2) Guard: One of the merchants staggers off to the privies.
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:50 2003] : ** (6) Darvin gets up and wanders to the privvies **
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:51 2003] : (3) Huerney: so am I, didn't mean to disturb you
[Tue Mar 18 22:10:09 2003] : ** (3) Huerney follows Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 18 22:10:25 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes back closer to the chess players **
[Tue Mar 18 22:10:55 2003] : ** (13) Nerin gets another beer and watches, in case of trouble **
[Tue Mar 18 22:11:22 2003] : (2) Chess player: "No! You imbecile. You've made a error here. (stabs at the paper with his pencei)"
[Tue Mar 18 22:12:11 2003] : (3) Huerney: whisper to Ayhlanne "I don't know" "As I said I can cast a spell to do it, but I don't know about normally"
[Tue Mar 18 22:13:45 2003] : (3) Huerney: 'whisper to ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 18 22:13:56 2003] : ** (6) Darvin comes back from the privvies and goes straight to his room **
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:01 2003] : (3) Huerney: Act annoyed at me
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:23 2003] : (3) Huerney: shout at mee but don't make too much of a fuss
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:30 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne starts telling Huenrey off **
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:43 2003] : (2) chess player 2: "Oh I see. (scribbles) That's correct now. (looks pleased)"
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:44 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Will you please leave me alone ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:50 2003] : ** (3) Huerney wanders outside **
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:50 2003] : ** (13) Nerin sees Darvin heading away **
[Tue Mar 18 22:15:04 2003] : ** (3) Huerney looks for people watching **
[Tue Mar 18 22:15:10 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc anyone?
[Tue Mar 18 22:15:27 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: to Huerney : I'd like to sip that wine on my own
[Tue Mar 18 22:15:36 2003] : (2) chess player 2: Most people glance up but don't seem to care.
[Tue Mar 18 22:15:51 2003] : ** (13) Nerin danders over to watch the chess game **
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:20 2003] : (13) Nerin: Mind if I watch?
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:22 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, didn't see you walk out
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:29 2003] : (2) chess player 2: Not much chess going on now. Lots of incomprehensible discussion and scribbing.
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:42 2003] : (3) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Read Magic ( level 0, "Read scrolls and spellbooks." )
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:46 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne motions to Nerin not to get too involved with the chess players **
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:48 2003] : ** (3) Huerney walks in **
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:57 2003] : (3) Huerney: and stands near the chess players
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:11 2003] : (13) Nerin: Guess you do...
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:15 2003] : ** (3) Huerney tries to see the paper that they were writing **
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:20 2003] : ** (13) Nerin leaves and heads upstairs **
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:43 2003] : (2) chess player 2: The papers have lots of numbers and letters and strange symbols and lines.
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:48 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes after Nerin **
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:51 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy wipes away a tear and hopes no one noticed **
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:52 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Nerin ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:53 2003] : (2) chess player 2: It's not writing for magical
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:55 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc not magic then
[Tue Mar 18 22:18:11 2003] : (2) chess player 2: ooc -f
[Tue Mar 18 22:18:28 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: We're trying to find out what these people are writing
[Tue Mar 18 22:18:35 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: you can stay
[Tue Mar 18 22:18:51 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc to Nerin that was
[Tue Mar 18 22:18:56 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes over to Myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:00 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Myf ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:08 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I think we need your help
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:15 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy looks up... Yes? **
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:17 2003] : ** (2) Chess player 1 notices Huerney hovering nearby. **
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:33 2003] : (2) Chess player 1: (to Huerney) "Ah. An interested observer?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:34 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: With what?
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:38 2003] : (3) Huerney: Err, what's all that scribbling?
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:46 2003] : (13) Nerin: not much point Ahylanne
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:49 2003] : (3) Huerney: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:55 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: The chess players are scribbling strange things on a paper and well...I wondered if maybe you could help us in finding out what it is
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:07 2003] : (3) Huerney: I think I have seen such as that when the catapults were loaded
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:07 2003] : (2) Chess player 1: "This? This is the new art of calculation-with-symbols."
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:24 2003] : (2) Chess Player 2: "Science! Not Art!"
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:43 2003] : (13) Nerin: Well...I suppose I could have a look
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:54 2003] : (3) Huerney: My father served a knight known as Sir Galvedon, very big on siege weaponry he was
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:58 2003] : ** (6) Scholar not Darvin enters the main room **
[Tue Mar 18 22:21:13 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Oh...
[Tue Mar 18 22:21:17 2003] : (3) Huerney: So what does it do?
[Tue Mar 18 22:21:27 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne wanders back to where the Chess players are **
[Tue Mar 18 22:21:29 2003] : ** (13) Nerin danders back over to the chess guys **
[Tue Mar 18 22:21:51 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy looks at all the people gathering around the chess players... **
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:07 2003] : (2) Chess Player 2: "Take a seat and I'll attempt to explain if you have the required intellect."
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:17 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne gets closer **
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:26 2003] : ** (6) Scholar not Darvin sidles over to the chess crowd **
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:26 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy sighs and joins Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:30 2003] : (13) Nerin: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:47 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:47 2003] : (2) Chess Player 2: "My name is Cegane and my non too bright companion is Lorazin."
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:52 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:56 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:57 2003] : ** (13) Nerin is feeling a bit alcohol-dulled **
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:03 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc lol too.....
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:05 2003] : ** (2) Lorazin splutters indigantly **
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:05 2003] : (6) Scholar not Darvin: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:08 2003] : ** (3) Huerney sits **
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:18 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc /me wipes the drool off Myfanwys chin
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:22 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy returns to her wine, ordering yet another **
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:30 2003] : (3) Huerney: Hello to you both
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:30 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol@Nerin
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:47 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "Let me take a simple example"
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:48 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne looks at scholar **
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:51 2003] : (13) Nerin: evenin'
[Tue Mar 18 22:24:11 2003] : ** (3) Huerney is pretty sober **
[Tue Mar 18 22:25:33 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc hello?
[Tue Mar 18 22:25:53 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "Say the local lord requires 500 bushels of wheat in tithe. And he has 100 tenants. Now the maximum tithe is set to 50%. So how much wheat must each tenant produce?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:25:59 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc let the DM type...lol
[Tue Mar 18 22:25:59 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "blah blah blah..."
[Tue Mar 18 22:26:10 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc tithe ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:26:17 2003] : (2) Lorazin: ooc taxes
[Tue Mar 18 22:26:20 2003] : ** (3) Huerney grapples with elementary algebra **
[Tue Mar 18 22:26:33 2003] : (2) Lorazin: Int check for everyone trying to understand.
[Tue Mar 18 22:26:39 2003] : (6) Scholar not Darvin: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Tue Mar 18 22:26:43 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc done it already
[Tue Mar 18 22:26:52 2003] : (13) Nerin: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Mar 18 22:26:54 2003] : (6) Scholar not Darvin: ooc yeah, me too i think
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:00 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc want another?
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:03 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:16 2003] : (2) Lorazin: You're all a bit lost.
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:27 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc I got 18
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:31 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne stares, not understanding a word of what is said **
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:32 2003] : (13) Nerin: ooc brb, reconnect (again!)
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:34 2003] : (3) Huerney: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:38 2003] : (6) Scholar not Darvin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:44 2003] : (2) Lorazin: PAUSE
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:46 2003] : (13) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:46 2003] : (13) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:46 2003] : (13) Nerin (exit): 22:27
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:53 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: brb too :P
[Tue Mar 18 22:28:26 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc I was a bit brief with that guy as I didn't want to hog the game time :(
[Tue Mar 18 22:28:34 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: back
[Tue Mar 18 22:28:37 2003] : (21) Nerin (enter): 22:28
[Tue Mar 18 22:28:43 2003] : (3) Huerney: But in the end I hogged it and got nothing :(
[Tue Mar 18 22:28:45 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Craig, stop worrying :P
[Tue Mar 18 22:29:23 2003] : (6) Scholar not Darvin: ooc back and shush craig :P
[Tue Mar 18 22:29:54 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: lol
[Tue Mar 18 22:29:55 2003] : (6) Scholar not Darvin: ooc /me apologises to the group for not being all here tonight
[Tue Mar 18 22:30:10 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Shush you too :P
[Tue Mar 18 22:30:17 2003] : (2) Lorazin: UNPAUSE
[Tue Mar 18 22:30:58 2003] : (3) Huerney: Um, what's that symbol for?
[Tue Mar 18 22:31:33 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc to chess guy
[Tue Mar 18 22:31:48 2003] : (21) Nerin: hmmm, not quite with you
[Tue Mar 18 22:31:52 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "That? We call that an inverse square."
[Tue Mar 18 22:32:20 2003] : (3) Huerney: like a song or something.. In verse?
[Tue Mar 18 22:32:27 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 22:32:34 2003] : (3) Huerney: Oh, it's about a square dance?
[Tue Mar 18 22:32:39 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "Say we have the equation. (scribble) x*x = 9. then x = (funny symbol) 9 = 3. See?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:01 2003] : (3) Huerney: Um, so what does this do again?
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:03 2003] : (2) Cegane: "What? Verse? Dance? Are you a bard by any chance?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:06 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne pours herself another glass of wine to try and understand better **
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:17 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "You haven't understood a word have you?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:23 2003] : (3) Huerney: Um, I have played a few tyunes before
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:26 2003] : (21) Nerin: but how can 9=3?
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:34 2003] : (3) Huerney: I tried honestly
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:48 2003] : (3) Huerney: I didn't get that either
[Tue Mar 18 22:33:53 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc it's the suqre root symbol :P
[Tue Mar 18 22:34:26 2003] : (21) Nerin: ooc I know :P, but thicky McDwarf doesn't seem to :(
[Tue Mar 18 22:34:26 2003] : (3) Huerney: Um I think the man who did this on the catapults was called Horazio or something
[Tue Mar 18 22:34:47 2003] : (2) Lorazin: (hissing) "Shh! Keep your voice down."
[Tue Mar 18 22:35:11 2003] : ** (3) Huerney whispers 'Err, why?' **
[Tue Mar 18 22:35:57 2003] : ** (3) Huerney whispers 'Do you kow him too?' **
[Tue Mar 18 22:36:02 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "Harazio was a master at this science of calculations. The (very quietly) clerics didn't approve."
[Tue Mar 18 22:36:11 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne gets closer to chess players and Huerney to hear the conversation **
[Tue Mar 18 22:36:26 2003] : (2) Lorazin: ooc Horazio that is.
[Tue Mar 18 22:36:43 2003] : (3) Huerney: So he's not here then, it would have been great to meet nhim again
[Tue Mar 18 22:36:58 2003] : ** (21) Nerin talks to Ahylanne to try and prevent anyone overhearing the others **
[Tue Mar 18 22:37:08 2003] : (3) Huerney: He liked my songs
[Tue Mar 18 22:37:17 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc where is the scholar ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:37:22 2003] : (21) Nerin: have you any idea what he's on about?
[Tue Mar 18 22:37:29 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc as in...where is the scholar standing
[Tue Mar 18 22:37:32 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "It's rumoured he's gone into hiding somewhere in this town."
[Tue Mar 18 22:37:37 2003] : (21) Nerin: no idea, He seem to just melt away
[Tue Mar 18 22:37:48 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Not really, he's scribbling formulas or something
[Tue Mar 18 22:37:53 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: beyond my grasp
[Tue Mar 18 22:38:22 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc... OK, see ya then... LOL
[Tue Mar 18 22:38:23 2003] : ** (21) Nerin looks for the 'scholar' but i actually checking to see if anyone has noticed the conversation **
[Tue Mar 18 22:38:27 2003] : ** (6) Scholar is standing as close as he damn well can **
[Tue Mar 18 22:38:36 2003] : (6) Scholar: ooc to the chess players
[Tue Mar 18 22:38:45 2003] : (3) Huerney: I would love to see him again
[Tue Mar 18 22:39:01 2003] : (3) Huerney: Shame
[Tue Mar 18 22:39:09 2003] : (3) Huerney: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Tue Mar 18 22:39:11 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "Well, you could try looking in the poor quarter. The guards don't go there very often."
[Tue Mar 18 22:39:37 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne addresses the scholar, as loud as she can to cover up the conversation **
[Tue Mar 18 22:39:38 2003] : (3) Huerney: T/me whispers, 'Thanks friend'
[Tue Mar 18 22:39:51 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Hey you, did you understand what is going on in these scribbles ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:39:56 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I am lost completely
[Tue Mar 18 22:40:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: May I buy you a drink?
[Tue Mar 18 22:40:29 2003] : (6) Scholar: If you cannot follow the instructions of the two people before us then there is no point me trying to explain
[Tue Mar 18 22:40:45 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: so you have understood ? *looking amazed*
[Tue Mar 18 22:41:05 2003] : (21) Nerin: so you dont know either, eh?
[Tue Mar 18 22:41:14 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy finishes her wine, wipes away another tear and goes to her room **
[Tue Mar 18 22:41:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: YAWN
[Tue Mar 18 22:41:24 2003] : (6) Scholar: Not as well as (insert scholars names here) but well enough
[Tue Mar 18 22:41:37 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Can you explain at all ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:41:48 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne gives her biggest smile as she asks the question **
[Tue Mar 18 22:41:52 2003] : (21) Nerin: Load of rubbish if you ask me.
[Tue Mar 18 22:42:05 2003] : ** (21) Nerin walks off **
[Tue Mar 18 22:42:21 2003] : (3) Huerney: Well this has given me a bit of a brain ache
[Tue Mar 18 22:42:26 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "Rubbish?! Rubbish!?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:42:26 2003] : ** (3) Huerney heads for bed **
[Tue Mar 18 22:42:54 2003] : (6) Scholar: Would you understand if I did?
[Tue Mar 18 22:42:58 2003] : (6) Scholar: probably not
[Tue Mar 18 22:42:59 2003] : (2) Lorazin: (to "scholar) "Eh? What?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:43:05 2003] : ** (21) Nerin ignores the crazed chess bloke **
[Tue Mar 18 22:43:05 2003] : (6) Scholar: so I would just be wasting my time
[Tue Mar 18 22:43:07 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: I could try to
[Tue Mar 18 22:43:17 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Who are you anyway ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:43:37 2003] : ** (3) Huerney heads for Myf's room **
[Tue Mar 18 22:43:42 2003] : ** (3) Huerney knocks **
[Tue Mar 18 22:43:56 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Yes? (dries eyes hastily)
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:03 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc hey bard biy, it's your birthday :P
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:13 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc boy
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:17 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:26 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Who are you anyway ? (to scholar)
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:32 2003] : (3) Huerney: I dfound out some interesting stuff about Haorazio
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:42 2003] : (6) Scholar: No-one you need to know
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:44 2003] : (2) Lorazin: "You know, secret messages?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:55 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: hmmmmmm
[Tue Mar 18 22:44:58 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles **
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:00 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: What?
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:03 2003] : ** (21) Nerin heads for his room **
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: Well, I told them downstairs that I knew him...
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:26 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: no-one huh ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:26 2003] : ** (3) Huerney explains to My **
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:29 2003] : (3) Huerney: Myf
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:36 2003] : (3) Huerney: Err Myfanwy...
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:40 2003] : (3) Huerney: You OK?
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:48 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: That's great Huerney, now at least we know where to look :)
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:55 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne turns to Lorazin **
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:59 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Secret messages ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:45:59 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Yeah, i'm okay, don't worry...
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:09 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: What are you on about now ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:09 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: It's just...
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:14 2003] : (3) Huerney: Alright
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:24 2003] : (3) Huerney: That's OK then
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:25 2003] : ** (6) Scholar turns to ayhlanne and lets her catch a glimpse of the medallion in his hand "Your allies are everywhere" **
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:31 2003] : ** (3) Huerney smiles at Myf **
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:32 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: I'm fine *sigh*
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:42 2003] : (2) Lorazin: ooc Ayhlanne, you didn't hear the bit about secret messages. Should have been whispered.
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:42 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles back **
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:42 2003] : (3) Huerney: If you want to talk otr anything
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:43 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne lstartles at seeing the medallion **
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:50 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'm only den th ehall
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:51 2003] : ** (6) Scholar puts medallion away **
[Tue Mar 18 22:46:51 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry I did not then
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:00 2003] : ** (21) Nerin notices H and M as he heads for bed, but doesn't intrude **
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:12 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Thank you Huerney, I'm glad to know
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:19 2003] : (3) Huerney: I'm only down the hall
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:22 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne whispers to scholar **
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:31 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy hugs Huerney **
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:37 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: Will we find Horazio in the poor quarter ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:42 2003] : ** (3) Huerney hugs back **
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:45 2003] : (2) Lorazin: *shrug*
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:50 2003] : ** (6) Scholar whispers to Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 18 22:47:57 2003] : (3) Huerney: and hugs
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:19 2003] : (6) Scholar: His whereabouts are unknown to us, it is your task to find him
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:22 2003] : (3) Huerney: and hugs
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:23 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: Congratulations on the information Huerney *smile* I think I better get some sleep now
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:36 2003] : (3) Huerney: Err Ok, night then
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:43 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy pushes Huerney away gently **
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:44 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ok, well, we'll start out there then I guess, we need to start somewhere
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:45 2003] : ** (3) Huerney goes back to his room **
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:45 2003] : (2) Lorazin: ooc who was that to Darvin?
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:56 2003] : (6) Scholar: ooc to ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 18 22:48:56 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy smiles and closes the door **
[Tue Mar 18 22:49:01 2003] : ** (6) Scholar whispers to ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 18 22:49:03 2003] : (3) Huerney: ooc no birthday present LOL
[Tue Mar 18 22:49:29 2003] : (6) Scholar: Make sure to check the area for those who watch before you retire for the night
[Tue Mar 18 22:49:44 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: those who watch ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:49:55 2003] : (6) Scholar: That is all
[Tue Mar 18 22:49:58 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne casts a glance around the room **
[Tue Mar 18 22:50:03 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: thank you I guess
[Tue Mar 18 22:50:04 2003] : ** (6) Scholar rushes upstairs **
[Tue Mar 18 22:50:20 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne goes to sit at a table with her wine **
[Tue Mar 18 22:50:26 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: and takes out her diary
[Tue Mar 18 22:50:48 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne starts writing, scanning the room as she does so **
[Tue Mar 18 22:51:03 2003] : ** (9) Ayhlanne pretending to write a lot when he actually looks around a lot **
[Tue Mar 18 22:51:12 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: ooc she of course
[Tue Mar 18 22:51:32 2003] : (6) Darvin: Zzzzzz
[Tue Mar 18 22:51:34 2003] : ** (4) Myfanwy goes to sleep **
[Tue Mar 18 22:51:34 2003] : ** (21) Nerin is in bed **
[Tue Mar 18 22:51:44 2003] : (2) Lorazin: Everyone alseep?
[Tue Mar 18 22:51:54 2003] : (4) Myfanwy: yup
[Tue Mar 18 22:51:58 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: no, I'm walking out for a minute
[Tue Mar 18 22:52:03 2003] : (21) Nerin: I am
[Tue Mar 18 22:52:05 2003] : (9) Ayhlanne: to go around the inn
[Tue Mar 18 22:52:12 2003] : (2) DM: Okay.
[Tue Mar 18 22:52:16 2003] : (2) DM: GAME END