Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 11 March 2003

[Tue Mar 11 19:31:40 2003] : (569) David: GAME START
[Tue Mar 11 19:31:58 2003] : (569) DM: *hoot*
[Tue Mar 11 19:32:04 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 19:32:23 2003] : ** (571) Huerney moves after the others **
[Tue Mar 11 19:32:32 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Huerney ?
[Tue Mar 11 19:32:37 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Are you going with them ?
[Tue Mar 11 19:32:40 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc just in time
[Tue Mar 11 19:32:45 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy continues forward, once in a while stopping and using her cloak of Chameleon to hide, looking out for the patrol **
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:14 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne follows aeverybody else **
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:25 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne trying to find them while they're hiding **
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:26 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy glances behind her to see if anyone but Darvin followed **
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:29 2003] : ** (573) Nerin looks about as he has no idea where everyone is going **
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:43 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne turns to Nerin **
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:44 2003] : ** (571) Huerney waves to Myf **
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:49 2003] : (569) DM: The terrain and dark makes it easy to hide from the patrols. They don't seem very alert.
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:49 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Hey, Nerin, coming along ?
[Tue Mar 11 19:33:53 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy smiles **
[Tue Mar 11 19:34:04 2003] : (573) Nerin: yeah, why not
[Tue Mar 11 19:34:09 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: We reached them already?
[Tue Mar 11 19:34:21 2003] : (571) Huerney: *whisper to myf* are we sure these are bad guys?
[Tue Mar 11 19:34:28 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne tries and catches up with Myfanwy, Darvin (?) and Huerney **
[Tue Mar 11 19:34:39 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc Counted on an hour away, just in time to catch a new "batch" :P
[Tue Mar 11 19:34:49 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc I guess Darvin blended into shadows
[Tue Mar 11 19:34:57 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Tue Mar 11 19:34:58 2003] : ** (573) Nerin plods along after the others, probably making lots of noise **
[Tue Mar 11 19:35:03 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: No Huerney, but I guess we won't know till we've talked to one of them
[Tue Mar 11 19:35:14 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy shushes Nerin **
[Tue Mar 11 19:35:16 2003] : (569) DM: ooc Oh okay. You can easily get into a positon near the patrol route.
[Tue Mar 11 19:35:47 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne whispers to the others **
[Tue Mar 11 19:35:59 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc We see them yet?
[Tue Mar 11 19:36:04 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: OK, let's just hide somewhere and wait a bit
[Tue Mar 11 19:36:05 2003] : (569) DM: Not yet
[Tue Mar 11 19:36:22 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy whispers back....... **
[Tue Mar 11 19:36:29 2003] : (571) Huerney: *whisper* 'Good idea'
[Tue Mar 11 19:36:40 2003] : (573) Nerin: I'll find a big rock to hide behind
[Tue Mar 11 19:36:42 2003] : ** (571) Huerney loads his crossbow **
[Tue Mar 11 19:36:46 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: I think we should try taking them alive, or at least one of them if all can't be done
[Tue Mar 11 19:36:56 2003] : (573) Nerin: give me a shout if you need backup
[Tue Mar 11 19:37:07 2003] : (571) Huerney: *whisper* 'I won't use it unless I have to'
[Tue Mar 11 19:37:19 2003] : (569) DM: PAUSE
[Tue Mar 11 19:37:46 2003] : (578) Darren (enter): 19:37
[Tue Mar 11 19:37:55 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc Hi love :P
[Tue Mar 11 19:37:57 2003] : (578) Darvin: evenin
[Tue Mar 11 19:38:04 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc YAY !
[Tue Mar 11 19:38:04 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc get in line lol
[Tue Mar 11 19:38:34 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc ok, whats happened?
[Tue Mar 11 19:38:48 2003] : (569) DM: They've gone to ambush a patrol.
[Tue Mar 11 19:39:04 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc we've all followed you and Myf
[Tue Mar 11 19:39:05 2003] : (569) DM: UNPAUSE
[Tue Mar 11 19:39:27 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: *whisper* ok for taking them alive
[Tue Mar 11 19:39:36 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne takes a rope out of her bagpack **
[Tue Mar 11 19:39:44 2003] : (578) Darvin: *whisper* huh?
[Tue Mar 11 19:39:58 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc I'm behind a big rock as backup in case it all goes pear shaped
[Tue Mar 11 19:40:15 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: No need to kill anyone if we can get them alive Darvin
[Tue Mar 11 19:40:22 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc I'm unsure, lol
[Tue Mar 11 19:40:35 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc where exactly are we positioned?
[Tue Mar 11 19:40:48 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc next to the guard route
[Tue Mar 11 19:40:52 2003] : (569) DM: ooc If you'd mentioned the save map buttons last week Darren...
[Tue Mar 11 19:41:04 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 19:41:08 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 19:41:28 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy casts barkskin on self **
[Tue Mar 11 19:41:38 2003] : ** (578) Darvin pulls some weapons out **
[Tue Mar 11 19:41:43 2003] : ** (578) Darvin hides??? **
[Tue Mar 11 19:41:59 2003] : (578) Darvin: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [1,21] = (22)
[Tue Mar 11 19:42:04 2003] : (578) Darvin: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Tue Mar 11 19:42:17 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao; thank the gods for that 21 bonus !
[Tue Mar 11 19:42:24 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc damn, lol, dice are punishing me for being late
[Tue Mar 11 19:42:37 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc fair 'nuff :P
[Tue Mar 11 19:42:53 2003] : ** (571) Huerney hides a bit more **
[Tue Mar 11 19:42:56 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc where on map are we?
[Tue Mar 11 19:43:09 2003] : (569) DM: I dunno. Myfanwy. Mark on the map.
[Tue Mar 11 19:43:11 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc near the river?
[Tue Mar 11 19:43:38 2003] : (569) DM: The river is in a steep sided deep gully BTW.
[Tue Mar 11 19:43:44 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc helps to muffle our sound
[Tue Mar 11 19:43:56 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc I guess :P
[Tue Mar 11 19:44:06 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc, I would have said near the river too
[Tue Mar 11 19:44:10 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: but then we followed you
[Tue Mar 11 19:44:13 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc we would hear them cross the (wooden?) bridge
[Tue Mar 11 19:44:14 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 11 19:44:31 2003] : (569) DM: ooc You don't know how they cross the river.
[Tue Mar 11 19:44:39 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc we weren't next to the river when I left, I wouldn't have gone that way
[Tue Mar 11 19:44:48 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc k then
[Tue Mar 11 19:44:56 2003] : ** (578) Darvin is fine where he is **
[Tue Mar 11 19:45:01 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc with a steep sided gully I assume its a bridge
[Tue Mar 11 19:45:23 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc never mind
[Tue Mar 11 19:45:32 2003] : ** (571) Huerney is where he is... wherever the others went **
[Tue Mar 11 19:45:47 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne is by Myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 11 19:45:52 2003] : (569) DM: Who's the spotter? Or are you all watching?
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:05 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne is watching **
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:06 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy is looking out for the guards still **
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:13 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc not much point in it being me
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:16 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc i'm staying as hidden as I can get
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:28 2003] : ** (571) Huerney camouflages himself **
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:31 2003] : ** (578) Darvin watches too **
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:38 2003] : (569) DM: ooc god that's a crap map. anyway.
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:42 2003] : (571) Huerney: Disguise Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Tue Mar 11 19:46:43 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc they'd see me for miles off
[Tue Mar 11 19:47:04 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc whats the greenish line just below the river?
[Tue Mar 11 19:47:09 2003] : (569) DM: Ayhlanne and Myfanwy see a patrol of 5 guards approaching from the north.
[Tue Mar 11 19:47:12 2003] : (569) DM: Road
[Tue Mar 11 19:47:39 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc How are they walking? Together or behind each other? And anyone look like the boss?
[Tue Mar 11 19:47:54 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc errr, where is north ?
[Tue Mar 11 19:48:33 2003] : (569) DM: ooc the guy in front is carrying a torch. He looks boss-like. The rest and in a rough staggered V. behind him.
[Tue Mar 11 19:48:47 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc walking or riding?
[Tue Mar 11 19:48:53 2003] : (569) DM: On foot
[Tue Mar 11 19:49:16 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: When they get close enough I cast Charm person on boss
[Tue Mar 11 19:50:24 2003] : (569) DM: They're within 35 ft....
[Tue Mar 11 19:50:36 2003] : (569) DM: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 19:50:38 2003] : ** (578) Darvin waits till they are within 30 **
[Tue Mar 11 19:50:52 2003] : (569) DM: Casting Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 11 19:50:53 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc should be close enough
[Tue Mar 11 19:50:56 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: yup
[Tue Mar 11 19:51:12 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc especiall if I knew how :P
[Tue Mar 11 19:51:24 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 19:51:29 2003] : ** (569) Soldier raised his left arm with a clench fist. **
[Tue Mar 11 19:52:01 2003] : (569) Soldier: The soldiers halt and draw there weapons and advance towards the sounds of Myfanwy casting...
[Tue Mar 11 19:52:03 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc huh?
[Tue Mar 11 19:52:07 2003] : ** (571) Huerney casts ghost sounds off to the side (away from fort)... Sound of 16 people crashing away from the patrol away from them **
[Tue Mar 11 19:52:15 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc oops
[Tue Mar 11 19:52:30 2003] : (569) Soldier: ooc Remember that you have to speak the spell in a normal voice.
[Tue Mar 11 19:52:33 2003] : (571) Huerney: Thattaway
[Tue Mar 11 19:52:54 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc true, but I'd rather know whether or not it worked :P
[Tue Mar 11 19:52:58 2003] : (569) Soldier: Initiative.
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:05 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:05 2003] : (578) Darvin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:08 2003] : (571) Huerney: Initiative [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:10 2003] : (569) Soldier: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:16 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:20 2003] : (569) Soldier: DC Myfanwy?
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:21 2003] : (573) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:44 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: 14
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:52 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: no 15
[Tue Mar 11 19:53:56 2003] : (569) Soldier: [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Mar 11 19:54:02 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: will negates
[Tue Mar 11 19:54:13 2003] : (569) Soldier: one moment
[Tue Mar 11 19:54:17 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc i'm doing nothing til someone shouts they need backup
[Tue Mar 11 19:54:35 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy motions everyone to stay down **
[Tue Mar 11 19:55:18 2003] : (569) Soldier: Nerin, Your turn.
[Tue Mar 11 19:56:06 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc I'll hold
[Tue Mar 11 19:56:24 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc sure you don't wanna twist?
[Tue Mar 11 19:56:39 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc with these thighs?
[Tue Mar 11 19:56:43 2003] : (569) DM: Myfanwy, doesn't look like the soldier is very friendly.
[Tue Mar 11 19:56:48 2003] : (569) DM: Your turn.
[Tue Mar 11 19:56:51 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc ROFLMAO
[Tue Mar 11 19:56:52 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc shit!
[Tue Mar 11 19:56:56 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 19:57:11 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc what weapons do they have ?
[Tue Mar 11 19:57:23 2003] : (569) DM: longswords
[Tue Mar 11 19:57:31 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc I can still do something or was this my round of casting charm?
[Tue Mar 11 19:57:51 2003] : (569) DM: You can go.
[Tue Mar 11 19:58:10 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy cast entangle at the bunch **
[Tue Mar 11 19:58:15 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 11 19:58:23 2003] : (569) DM: DC?
[Tue Mar 11 19:58:46 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: 14
[Tue Mar 11 19:58:56 2003] : (569) DM: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 19:58:57 2003] : (569) DM: [1d20+0] -> [18,0] = (18)
[Tue Mar 11 19:58:58 2003] : (569) DM: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 19:58:58 2003] : (569) DM: [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:00 2003] : (569) DM: [1d20+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:10 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc nice rolls DM ;P
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:17 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc nice dice tonight DM... ;-)
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:20 2003] : (569) DM: Vines twine around and entrap 4 of the soldiers.
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:23 2003] : (569) DM: ooc har har.
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:24 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy shouts to her friends, keep te boss alive **
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:30 2003] : (569) DM: Darvin?
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:32 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 19:59:58 2003] : ** (578) Darvin attacks a non boss (sneak attack too cos they are after me) **
[Tue Mar 11 20:00:05 2003] : (569) DM: sure
[Tue Mar 11 20:00:10 2003] : (578) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [2,3,2] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 20:00:13 2003] : (578) Darvin: Sneak Attack [3d6] -> [4,6,3] = (13)
[Tue Mar 11 20:00:19 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 11 20:00:26 2003] : (569) Soldier: "Agrh. I'm hit...."
[Tue Mar 11 20:00:32 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:00:51 2003] : (569) Soldier: Huerney?
[Tue Mar 11 20:00:51 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc 20 damage and he's just hit??
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:00 2003] : ** (569) Soldier is down. **
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:03 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc did I cast the last spell?
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:06 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc I can act when I want cant I?
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:25 2003] : (569) Soldier: You did but they weren't fooled.
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:33 2003] : (571) Huerney: ok
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:39 2003] : (571) Huerney: Crossbow on a guard
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:49 2003] : (571) Huerney: M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong or PBS (base): [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:50 2003] : (569) Soldier: Nerin, Yeah.
[Tue Mar 11 20:01:55 2003] : ** (571) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Courage (+1 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round **
[Tue Mar 11 20:02:03 2003] : (569) Soldier: Another one is down with a bolt in him.
[Tue Mar 11 20:02:06 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc but quiet like!
[Tue Mar 11 20:02:55 2003] : (569) Soldier: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 11 20:03:00 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne runs and jumps on boss with rope to tie him up **
[Tue Mar 11 20:03:13 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc I'll go after Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 11 20:03:14 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc check ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:03:28 2003] : (569) Soldier: Going to have to make a grapple check. Forget the rules again. *sigh8
[Tue Mar 11 20:03:51 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc grapple ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:03:53 2003] : (569) Soldier: Melee touch attack.
[Tue Mar 11 20:04:20 2003] : (569) Soldier: ooc 1d20 + BAB + STR
[Tue Mar 11 20:04:30 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc ah beat me to it
[Tue Mar 11 20:04:44 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
[Tue Mar 11 20:04:53 2003] : (569) Soldier: ooc you get to be a whizz at flicking through the manuals as a DM.
[Tue Mar 11 20:05:03 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:05:05 2003] : (569) Soldier: Leader gets an AoO...
[Tue Mar 11 20:05:28 2003] : (569) Soldier: [1d20+3-2] -> [18,3,-2] = (19)
[Tue Mar 11 20:05:32 2003] : (569) Soldier: AC?
[Tue Mar 11 20:05:36 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc can he reach her when entangled?
[Tue Mar 11 20:05:49 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: 18
[Tue Mar 11 20:06:04 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Mar 11 20:06:04 2003] : (569) Soldier: He hits. You fail the grapple.
[Tue Mar 11 20:06:18 2003] : (569) Soldier: Take [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3) damage
[Tue Mar 11 20:06:55 2003] : (569) Soldier: You're not entangled yet Ayhlanne.
[Tue Mar 11 20:07:09 2003] : (569) Soldier: Soliders turn.
[Tue Mar 11 20:07:32 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc can I not go? :(
[Tue Mar 11 20:07:37 2003] : (569) Leader: "You! Move! Move!" (gesturing to the untangled one)
[Tue Mar 11 20:07:59 2003] : (569) Leader: One of the soldiers scarpers back to the fort as fast as he can.
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:09 2003] : (569) Leader: The rest attempt to break free.
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:10 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc brb... loo
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:11 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy shouts "get him!" **
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:13 2003] : (569) Leader: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:15 2003] : (569) Leader: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:25 2003] : (569) Leader: The leader breaks free.
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:37 2003] : (578) Darvin: I'll catch him
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:46 2003] : (569) Leader: Nerin you can move if you want.
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:46 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc hopefully
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:59 2003] : (573) Nerin: step out and shoot at...
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:07 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc whos left?
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:17 2003] : (569) Leader: Leader, one entangled and one running very fast.
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:30 2003] : (573) Nerin: how far is the runner?
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:56 2003] : (569) Leader: Between 0 and 120 ft. depending on when you decide to shoot.
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:58 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc back
[Tue Mar 11 20:10:25 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc I wont catch him, lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:10:26 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc what about if I shoot now?
[Tue Mar 11 20:10:42 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc you can shoot whenever.
[Tue Mar 11 20:10:59 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc ummm my attacks aren't working
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:09 2003] : (573) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:19 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc wtf!
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:33 2003] : (569) Leader: er. Throwing it?
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:41 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc something odd going on
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:54 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc do it manually
[Tue Mar 11 20:12:27 2003] : (573) Nerin: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Tue Mar 11 20:12:33 2003] : (569) Leader: Miss.
[Tue Mar 11 20:12:57 2003] : (569) Leader: Nerin, your turn again.
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:11 2003] : (569) Leader: The solder running is now about 100 ft away.
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:13 2003] : (573) Nerin: same again
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:23 2003] : (573) Nerin: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:26 2003] : (569) Leader: hit.
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:27 2003] : (569) Leader: Damage?
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:41 2003] : (573) Nerin: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:55 2003] : (569) Leader: [1d10+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:19 2003] : (569) Leader: "Down he tumbles, skids and rolls..."
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:41 2003] : (569) Leader: The vines attempt to grab hold again...
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:46 2003] : (569) Leader: Ayhlanne, reflex save
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:55 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Reflex save: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:55 2003] : (569) Leader: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:57 2003] : (569) Leader: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:06 2003] : (569) Leader: No one gets entangled.
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:09 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc is that guy dead?
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:12 2003] : (569) Leader: Myfanwy and Anwen.
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:23 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc It's dark. You can't see clearly.
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:24 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc runner dead or not?
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:39 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Anwen chases after the runner
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:52 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc good point. What's your dark/low-light vision Nerin.
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:04 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy shoots at non-guard **
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:07 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: MW Sling (base): [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:24 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc Anwen reaches him in one round?
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:55 2003] : (569) Leader: You near a growl and a scream of pain in the direction the runner went in.
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:02 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc non-guard?
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:06 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:06 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:09 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc they're *all* guards.
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:15 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc dwarf-type vision
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:23 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc sorry, non-leader :OP
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:25 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc range?
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:29 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Bite for Anwen?
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:30 2003] : (569) Leader: Miss.
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:34 2003] : (569) Leader: Hit.
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:56 2003] : (569) Leader: Roll if you really want to.
[Tue Mar 11 20:18:10 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc 60 ft
[Tue Mar 11 20:18:28 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Naaa, she can just guard him :P In case we lose the leader
[Tue Mar 11 20:18:47 2003] : (569) Leader: Int check for Anwen.
[Tue Mar 11 20:19:12 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc She's got guard as special ability, she'd better be good at it :P
[Tue Mar 11 20:19:23 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Int check: [1d20-4] -> [6,-4] = (2)
[Tue Mar 11 20:19:37 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc hmmm
[Tue Mar 11 20:19:43 2003] : (569) Leader: You didn't give a guard order...
[Tue Mar 11 20:19:50 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc hmmm indeed LOL
[Tue Mar 11 20:20:08 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc you're right :(
[Tue Mar 11 20:20:14 2003] : (569) Leader: Darvin?
[Tue Mar 11 20:20:24 2003] : (569) Leader: Theres the leader and one other solider.
[Tue Mar 11 20:20:33 2003] : ** (578) Darvin attacks non boss **
[Tue Mar 11 20:20:35 2003] : (578) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [2,3,3] = (8)
[Tue Mar 11 20:20:42 2003] : (569) Leader: Miss.
[Tue Mar 11 20:20:57 2003] : (569) Leader: Huerney
[Tue Mar 11 20:21:10 2003] : ** (571) Huerney stays out of range... reloads **
[Tue Mar 11 20:21:15 2003] : (571) Huerney: M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong and PBS (base): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Tue Mar 11 20:21:20 2003] : (571) Huerney: on non boss
[Tue Mar 11 20:21:22 2003] : (569) Leader: He's down.
[Tue Mar 11 20:21:41 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc bardsong is active people
[Tue Mar 11 20:21:42 2003] : (569) Leader: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:00 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne jumps on the leader again, axe in hand trying to disarm him **
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:11 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: The Wight's Axe +1 [1d4 temp dex damage + 1d4 sec. DC=15] (base): [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:15 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc looking in rules again...
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:27 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc sod it. with a roll like that...
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:28 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc p 137 PHB :P
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:40 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc you do an attack roll
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:57 2003] : (569) Leader: ooc can't be bothered.
[Tue Mar 11 20:23:04 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc k lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:23:09 2003] : (569) Leader: The swords goes flying out of the soldiers hands.
[Tue Mar 11 20:23:24 2003] : (569) Leader: My turn.
[Tue Mar 11 20:23:30 2003] : ** (569) Leader raises his hands. **
[Tue Mar 11 20:23:35 2003] : (569) Leader: "I surrender."
[Tue Mar 11 20:24:30 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne uses her rope to tie the leader up **
[Tue Mar 11 20:24:41 2003] : (569) Leader: Okay.
[Tue Mar 11 20:24:57 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc Where's runner (and Anwen)?
[Tue Mar 11 20:25:01 2003] : (569) DM: 300 XP each.
[Tue Mar 11 20:25:09 2003] : (569) DM: ooc North?
[Tue Mar 11 20:25:14 2003] : ** (578) Darvin goes kerching **
[Tue Mar 11 20:25:32 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy goes to see if runner is still alive **
[Tue Mar 11 20:26:15 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol@DM
[Tue Mar 11 20:26:28 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: group...I hope so too
[Tue Mar 11 20:26:40 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy searches runner and smiles big at Anwen **
[Tue Mar 11 20:28:04 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne checks the rope on leader and says... **
[Tue Mar 11 20:28:10 2003] : (569) DM: ooc 150 XP for last week BTW. You should remind me earlier.
[Tue Mar 11 20:28:33 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: sorry Sir, we need some information, and we just did not exactly know who and what we were running into
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:05 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc good approach... we just killed his men!
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:09 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc "Sorry Sir"?? We slaughtered his men!
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:26 2003] : (569) DM: "Corporal Pyg, 175398"
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:30 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc twins eh?
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:32 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc well, I tried to just "tie" him up ! :P
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:38 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc freaky!
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:54 2003] : (571) Huerney: Oh dear
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:02 2003] : (571) Huerney: Like that is it?
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:10 2003] : ** (578) Darvin gets his hammer **
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:13 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy wanders back with Anwen **
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:19 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Darvin?
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:29 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne looks at uniform to find winged dagger **
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:31 2003] : (578) Darvin: I didnt do it
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:33 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg looks scared shitless. **
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:36 2003] : ** (571) Huerney stares at the stars for a few scond, then glances at Darvin **
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:39 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: chuckles
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:45 2003] : (571) Huerney: seconds
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:01 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Darvin, you might find use for this (handing Darvin the uniform of the runner)
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:27 2003] : (578) Darvin: Do we have one without holes?
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:38 2003] : (571) Huerney: Ah
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:46 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Mend it or give it back *sigh*
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:52 2003] : ** (578) Darvin checks the leaders uniform **
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:58 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc Pyg's is undamaged...
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:07 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Corporal Pyg huh ? OK, we need to know one thing...what's this "winged dagger" you're wearing, what order (?) is that ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:10 2003] : (578) Darvin: ok, that one is mine
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:11 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy sits down, studying the letters she found **
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:26 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Corporal Pyg, 175398"
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:30 2003] : ** (571) Huerney casts light on the man's head then puts a sack over it **
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:35 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: (in a very quavery voice)
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:42 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "I know nothing, please...?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:55 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Well, you DO know who you're working for no ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:33:02 2003] : (573) Nerin: whats that you've got Myf?
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:02 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc what was that with the sack ????
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:02 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Looks like love letters Nerin *blushing* Found them on the runner...
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:19 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Darvin, did you want the uniform or not?
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:27 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc I lit his head up, then covered it with a sack to stop it glowing
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:29 2003] : (578) Darvin: I'll have Pyg's uniform
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:29 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg is shaking. **
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:43 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Can I have the other one back please?
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:45 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc thought it might freak him out a bit
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:46 2003] : (573) Nerin: oooooo anything saucy?
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:52 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Pyg ? Will you answer my question ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:55 2003] : ** (578) Darvin hands the other one back **
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:59 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Who are you working for ? Who's your boss ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:02 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Not telling you Nerin, stuff like that is private!
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:09 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Thank you Darvin
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:22 2003] : (573) Nerin: well, you're reading it
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:31 2003] : (571) Huerney: We have many magics to persuade
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:33 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy heads back to the body of the runner **
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:36 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "I told you I don't know nuffin' I patrol when told that's all."
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:51 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: OK, so this fort has no leader ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:36:01 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: no captain, no boss, no wizard ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:36:13 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: WHO tells you to go and patrol ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:36:25 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Corporal Pyg, 18..um..17..."
[Tue Mar 11 20:36:39 2003] : ** (571) Huerney looks for a uniform with a big waist **
[Tue Mar 11 20:36:47 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Sargent told me. He always tells me."
[Tue Mar 11 20:36:55 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne looks up at the sky, despairing to get a clear answer **
[Tue Mar 11 20:36:59 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Ah...Sargeant Who ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:37:09 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy returns **
[Tue Mar 11 20:37:12 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Does he have a name ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:37:44 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Jake"
[Tue Mar 11 20:37:47 2003] : (571) Huerney: Of course magical extraction can cause...err permanent side effects
[Tue Mar 11 20:38:03 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Sargent Jake, and that's it, and he's the only boss ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:38:37 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Corporal Pyg, *mumble, mumble*"
[Tue Mar 11 20:38:44 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy sits with Anwen, watching the interrogation and feeling worn out **
[Tue Mar 11 20:39:02 2003] : (571) Huerney: SPAEK UP
[Tue Mar 11 20:39:12 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Pyg, listen, if you can't give me more information of your own free will, I will have to leave you with my friend here
[Tue Mar 11 20:39:16 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc err yerr
[Tue Mar 11 20:39:30 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: and he's getting fed up with being attacked out of nowhere from winged daggerred men
[Tue Mar 11 20:39:59 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I am trying to avoid the same fate your men had
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:00 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Not my fault, please..? I patrol, clean the pivvies that's it. I don't know what's going on."
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:15 2003] : (571) Huerney: A corporal cleaning the privvies?
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:16 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I NEED to know who KNOWS what is going on
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:20 2003] : (578) Darvin: What do you know of Darcyn Leran?
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:33 2003] : (571) Huerney: Now how stupid do you think we are?
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:36 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "I don't know nothin'"
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:00 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: So you patrol and expect to find who ? or what ? Why are there patrols ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:09 2003] : (578) Darvin: I must warn you that I can be impatient sometimes
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:15 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "It's all those bloody clerics. It's all *their* fault... *sob*"
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:19 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy tells Anwen to guard the prisoner and she walks up to him... **
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:20 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Anwen growls low
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:25 2003] : (578) Darvin: Clerics?
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:40 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg wets himself **
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:50 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne keeps Darvin and Anwen at bay, "pretending" to defend the prisonner **
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:58 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Clerics, what clerics ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:01 2003] : (578) Darvin: Now this is just awkward and embarrassing for everyone
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:05 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy calls Anwen back **
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:05 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Corporal P..P..Pyg... 172...*ohshitohshit*"
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:12 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:13 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc he has a bag on his head BTW
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:40 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne gets closer to the bag and whispers in the prisoner's ear **
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:51 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc looks like he needs a bag somewhere else!
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:58 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:07 2003] : ** (578) Darvin moves behind pyg, stoops down and whispers...."Tell me about the clerics Pyg" **
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:32 2003] : ** (573) Nerin is getting a touch impatient **
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:33 2003] : ** (571) Huerney stoops in front and whispers... 'Magical extraction' **
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:43 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "They'll find me.... please... kill me... KILL ME....(hyterical)".
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:43 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc Are we back at camp on still near guard route? As in "maybe we want to move before the next patrol comes out?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:44:07 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc still at the ambush site.
[Tue Mar 11 20:44:12 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Who will find you ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:44:21 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy stands up **
[Tue Mar 11 20:44:29 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Friends, we better move....
[Tue Mar 11 20:44:49 2003] : ** (571) Huerney stands the guy up **
[Tue Mar 11 20:44:55 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: OK, Pyg, you're coming along, as long as you have not talked, you'll stay with us
[Tue Mar 11 20:44:58 2003] : (573) Nerin: hmm good point
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:01 2003] : (571) Huerney: Right people, let's move him
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:04 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy heads back to camp **
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:09 2003] : ** (578) Darvin follows myf **
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:11 2003] : ** (571) Huerney grabs a leg **
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:19 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc a wet leg...
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:25 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:26 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:27 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc a wet leg then
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:30 2003] : (573) Nerin: should we not clear the bodies away?
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:41 2003] : (571) Huerney: yes
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:53 2003] : (571) Huerney: That's probably a good idea
[Tue Mar 11 20:46:03 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Nerin, I hit the riunner but there's a lot of blood there... Don't think this will go un noticed...
[Tue Mar 11 20:46:05 2003] : ** (573) Nerin grabs the dead soldiers and hides them well off the trail **
[Tue Mar 11 20:46:22 2003] : (571) Huerney: It will while the darness lasts at least
[Tue Mar 11 20:46:27 2003] : (571) Huerney: darkness
[Tue Mar 11 20:46:29 2003] : (573) Nerin: well its dark. It'll be less noticable anyway
[Tue Mar 11 20:46:39 2003] : ** (571) Huerney grabs leaves to cover the blood **
[Tue Mar 11 20:47:11 2003] : ** (571) Huerney makes an attempt to cover up the fight **
[Tue Mar 11 20:47:23 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc err the scene of the fight
[Tue Mar 11 20:47:31 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:47:45 2003] : (573) Nerin: right, that'll do til dawn anyway
[Tue Mar 11 20:47:50 2003] : (571) Huerney: Yes
[Tue Mar 11 20:48:13 2003] : (571) Huerney: asomeone take the prisoner
[Tue Mar 11 20:48:23 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I'll take him
[Tue Mar 11 20:48:37 2003] : ** (571) Huerney grabs a body and moves it a short distance from the track **
[Tue Mar 11 20:48:43 2003] : (573) Nerin: fair enough. He stinks
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:02 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne unties the prisoner's feet, checks the rope around his arms and body and pushes him forward **
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:10 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc how far is each square?
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:21 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc Um. Dunno
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:27 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne takes the bag off his head **
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:30 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Pyg, let's go
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:30 2003] : (571) Huerney: Anyway
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:36 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne pushes him forward **
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:41 2003] : ** (571) Huerney nmoves the bodies with Nerin **
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:46 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: towards camp
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:07 2003] : (571) Huerney: 100 metres enough Nerin??
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:25 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: You make it back to camp. The whole thing took around 45 mins.
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:31 2003] : (573) Nerin: yeah, once they spot the blood its wont matter
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:33 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy checks on mounts when back at camp **
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:39 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc cool... saves time :D
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:45 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Anyone hurt? Looking at companions
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:54 2003] : (571) Huerney: Untoched
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:58 2003] : ** (578) Darvin sits down with his back against a tree **
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:00 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Me a bit but it should be OK
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:15 2003] : (573) Nerin: i'm fine
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:23 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc (3 down)
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:24 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Nothing a little sleep won't cure? *smile*
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:49 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc any equipment other than longswords?
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:59 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: indeed, but I don't know whether we weill be able to sleep, I don't think the patrol missing will go unnoticed
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:05 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne turns to Pyg again **
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:07 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: Daggers and uniforms, that's it.
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:14 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ok Pyg, back to our business
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:21 2003] : (571) Huerney: Ayhlanne we only slept about 2 hours ago
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:28 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: We need to know what the clerics you metionned are all about
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:31 2003] : (571) Huerney: if not less
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:40 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "*They*'ll know. I've *seen* what they do...."
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:49 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: What do they do ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:56 2003] : (571) Huerney: Well, let me see...
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:57 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg shudders **
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:06 2003] : (571) Huerney: They'll kill you no?
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:30 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc *cough* lots of Clues with a capital C here :P
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:36 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Worse..."
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:37 2003] : (571) Huerney: Well, how ell do you think you'll fare here with us if you don't spill all?
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:58 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy sits down with Anwen, watching the interrogation again with a tired look on her face **
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:59 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: You've *seen* it ? Where? When ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:54:27 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Month? Two? I..."
[Tue Mar 11 20:54:41 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: You ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:03 2003] : (578) Darvin: we talkin sacrifice?
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:19 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Yes, but *worse*"
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:35 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: *worse* than what ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:43 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Than kill you ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:50 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Long... blood... (retching noises from inside the sack..."
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:51 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: What can be worse than killing you ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:04 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc he does not have the sack any more :P
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:05 2003] : (578) Darvin: stripping the flesh away inch by inch over several long slow painful days?
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:13 2003] : (571) Huerney: These clerics of Mask...
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:30 2003] : (571) Huerney: THey do this to you?
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:32 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg faints. **
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:40 2003] : (578) Darvin: I didnt do it
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:45 2003] : (578) Darvin: havent even used my hammer
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:46 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:49 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 20:57:01 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc SHEESH Darvin ! LOL
[Tue Mar 11 20:57:42 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne slaps Pyg to wake him up **
[Tue Mar 11 20:57:53 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "AHHHH!!!"
[Tue Mar 11 20:58:18 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc who has the symbol from the Dacyn Leran ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:58:36 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc or from the cleric I get confused
[Tue Mar 11 20:58:55 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc from the cleric.
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:03 2003] : (573) Nerin: ooc brb, gotta reconnect
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:08 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: PAUSE
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:11 2003] : (573) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:11 2003] : (573) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:11 2003] : (573) Nerin (exit): 20:59
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:18 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: grab snacks etc now. Move! Move! Move!
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:46 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: lol
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:48 2003] : (571) Huerney: Err, I think I may have it maybe?
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:56 2003] : (571) Huerney: I asked about it
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:03 2003] : (587) Nerin (enter): 21:00
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:07 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:08 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: wb
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:11 2003] : ** (571) Huerney examines the symbol **
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:12 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:18 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:18 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: UNPAUSE
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:23 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc ready
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:25 2003] : ** (571) Huerney examines the symbol **
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:48 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne asks Huerney to give her the symbol and shows it to Pyg **
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:58 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Do you recognize this ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:11 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "AHHHHH!!!! NOOoooo...."
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:20 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: OK, I assume you do
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:24 2003] : (571) Huerney: That's a yes then
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:31 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne gives the symbol back to Huerney **
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:43 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Listen Pyg 17 mumble mumble....
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:54 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg tries to scramble backwards. **
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:05 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne keeps him steady **
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:24 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: OK, listen now...
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:31 2003] : (571) Huerney: What god do these clerics worship?
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:47 2003] : (571) Huerney: That is not such a bad question now is it?
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:52 2003] : (571) Huerney: Is it Mask?
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:54 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc one moment...
[Tue Mar 11 21:03:36 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "V..V...Varaxas."
[Tue Mar 11 21:03:56 2003] : ** (587) Nerin keeps lookout **
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:09 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc /mewas totally wrong as usual
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:27 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc totally, totally wrong...
[Tue Mar 11 21:05:47 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Are they at the fort as we speak ? Those clerics ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:18 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Oh, no, no, no, temple. north."
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:25 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: The fact that you have not come back to the fort will set those people on you no matter what you say or don't say. Talk to us, and we'll try and get you safe back to Fort Garth
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:31 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Ah...
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:47 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: So pas tthis fort huh ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:51 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: PAst even
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:07 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: And how many people in the fort here ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:21 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Hundred?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:34 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Two.. I don't know."
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:38 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc I suggest we pass it by ;)
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:50 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol Good idea
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:57 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ok...now listen....what will you do if we let you free ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:09 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc awww :( think of the XP!
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:10 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Ayhlanne....
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:14 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: Run.. and run and run..."
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:22 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Run to where ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:24 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc for a corporal?
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:25 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: We can't let him go. Not till we're well past anyway
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:37 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Anywhere, (in dispare)
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:46 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Myfanwy...let me handle this for a second, please
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:56 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc for the whole FORT!!! :-D
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:59 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ok, can you help us get past the fort ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:09:28 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg shakes head frantically **
[Tue Mar 11 21:09:33 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL at Nerin
[Tue Mar 11 21:09:42 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy sighs and lies down for a while, not sleeping just trying to rest a bit **
[Tue Mar 11 21:09:52 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: So wshould we just take you with us as we go and knock on the fort's door ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:01 2003] : ** (571) Huerney removes the sack from Pyg's head **
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:10 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc that sack is gone long ago....
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:13 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc spell has worn off
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:36 2003] : (578) Darvin: Is there anything of value in the fort pyg?
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:56 2003] : (578) Darvin: anything that is guarded?
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:14 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "What? Um. The pay chests?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:24 2003] : (578) Darvin: anything else?
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:27 2003] : (571) Huerney: Is there a champion or any large dangerous creatures in there?
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:49 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "No... I don't think so."
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:57 2003] : (578) Darvin: but not sure?
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:18 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: I *told* you. I don't know nuffin'"
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:32 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Anwen growls low
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Can you tell us of the best route to avoid the patrols ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:45 2003] : (571) Huerney: Yes, than you told us alllll sorts of stuff that seemed to me to be more than nothing
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:04 2003] : ** (587) Nerin sighs at the double negative **
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:19 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "The river. I guess. They don't teach us that sort of stuff though."
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:27 2003] : (571) Huerney: Is it safe to walk on the cliff above the fort?
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:36 2003] : (571) Huerney: Can they see up there?
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:57 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg almost laughs at the though. **
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:03 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Huerney, we'v gone through that already, and I think Myfanwy agrees with me, we can't go with the horses
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:06 2003] : (587) Nerin: there's no way the horses are getting up there
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:21 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy looks up and nods **
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:31 2003] : (571) Huerney: Oh, must have been during my invisible period earlier
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:32 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ok, what will they do when they see that your patrol does not return ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:53 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Dunno."
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:10 2003] : (571) Huerney: Has a patrol gone missing before?
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:21 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Dunno."
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:57 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: here is what I think people, should we just take Pyg along, avoid the patrols, and simply go fiurther nNorth ? We can make up a story with him if we're caught
[Tue Mar 11 21:16:01 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: or something
[Tue Mar 11 21:16:03 2003] : (571) Huerney: You have no idea?/m pulls out his sword and lets some of the acid drip
[Tue Mar 11 21:16:10 2003] : (578) Darvin: did someone pass thru your fort a little while ago and left it accompanied by 4 cavalrymen?
[Tue Mar 11 21:16:22 2003] : (571) Huerney: You have no idea?
[Tue Mar 11 21:16:27 2003] : ** (571) Huerney pulls out his sword and lets some of the acid drip **
[Tue Mar 11 21:16:34 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Yes, yes. a courier I think."
[Tue Mar 11 21:16:52 2003] : (578) Darvin: what do you know of him or his task?
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:01 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: "Nothin'"
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:09 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Ayhlanne, I think we have a little less than an hour before the next patrol gets out... I think we should try getting past now, while it's still a bit dark...
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:28 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I agree, this has lasted long enough
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:31 2003] : (571) Huerney: ANd it will be getting light sson, we need to make a move
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:40 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: and we are not going to take out every single patrol that comes out
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:41 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Maybe on the other side of the river?
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:50 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Yes, as suggested earlier
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:58 2003] : (571) Huerney: Yes, sounds sensible
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:03 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy gets up and starts packing **
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:11 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Are we taking Pyg with us ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:18 2003] : (578) Darvin: Pyg's been a waste of time. Should I kill him now or let Nerin put an arrow in his back?
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:19 2003] : ** (571) Huerney starts unthers his new horse and Binky **
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:24 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: We have to, at least for now I think
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:30 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:31 2003] : (587) Nerin: Longsword (base): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:31 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Darvin!
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:34 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc whoops
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:48 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc Pyg is dead. :P
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:50 2003] : (578) Darvin: What would you prefer Pyg?
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:05 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg looks on stunned **
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:07 2003] : ** (571) Huerney untethers his new horse and Binky (better) **
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:16 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Darvin, leave him alone
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:19 2003] : (578) Darvin: Well....its not like you've been much help
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:36 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne keeps Darvin at bay **
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:44 2003] : ** (587) Nerin checks his bow **
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:47 2003] : ** (578) Darvin fumbles thru his pack...."Now where is that garrotte" **
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:03 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Pyg, ready for a ride ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:19 2003] : (587) Nerin: no need darvin, I've got an arrow here
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:25 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy yells "What is it with you guys??? Do you *have* to kille everyone???" **
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:29 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg is staring Darvin **
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:40 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooh, on a horse. Good idea Ayhlanne, a faster moving target is more of a challenge
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:45 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy starts crying **
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:51 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Darvin !
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:57 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: STOP IT please
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:00 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:03 2003] : ** (571) Huerney has his horses ready... **
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:06 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: we're not killing Pyg
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:15 2003] : (578) Darvin: But I've found my garrotte now
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:17 2003] : ** (571) Huerney looks around to see what's going on **
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:23 2003] : ** (578) Darvin holds up garrotte triumphantly **
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:27 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne helps Pyg get up **
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:55 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc garrotte again ? my dictionary is back in Paris :P
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:55 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy gets ready to go, still crying **
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:07 2003] : (587) Nerin: humph You girls stop all the fun! I was just having some fun
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:09 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc nasty thing, that's all :P
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:15 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc strangling string.
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:16 2003] : (578) Darvin: Start running Pyg....its no challenge if you just stand there
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:19 2003] : (587) Nerin: wouldn't waste the arrow
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Darvin, please put that garotte away
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:47 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy casts summon swarm on Darvin, then heads for the river **
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:59 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc LOL!!
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:11 2003] : (578) Darvin: Do you people know nothing??
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:12 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:23 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc Can't hear you
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:23 2003] : (578) Darvin: At least Nerin (hopefully) knew what I was up to
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:55 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: Take 1 point of damage from the bugs Darvin
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:06 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne turns her back on Pyg and looks at Darvin **
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:17 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne whispers to Darvin **
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:20 2003] : ** (578) Darvin gets out a torch, lights it and burns bugs **
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:25 2003] : ** (587) Nerin looks at Darvin and shrugs **
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:26 2003] : (571) Huerney: Better run boy and run fast
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:45 2003] : (587) Nerin: honestly, they've no idea how to scare people
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:51 2003] : (571) Huerney: Go south and keep going
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:03 2003] : ** (569) Corporal Pyg runs and runs and runs. **
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:10 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne back still turned on Pyg, smiles at Darvin and Nerin **
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:10 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc huerney can't really call anyone boy though can he
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:24 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Huerney, Pyg is going with us
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:31 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc did he go south
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:33 2003] : ** (578) Darvin even stamps on the lil helpless bugs too **
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I am not letting him go anywhere till we're past this fort
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:47 2003] : (587) Nerin: listen to him. He's squealing like a Pyg!!
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:50 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne helps Pyg on Merry **
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:55 2003] : (578) Darvin: You better shoot him off the horse then Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:00 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne can't suppress a smile **
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:16 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc Eh? I though Huerney freed Pyg?
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:31 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc he did, and pyg ran while ayhlanne had her back to him
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:35 2003] : (571) Huerney: No I told him to run
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:45 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry, missed that
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:52 2003] : (571) Huerney: SO I guess he did
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:05 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy waits by the river, trying to calm down and stop crying **
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:06 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc his legs were untied (by ayhlanne) and she helped him to his feet.....can't blame the guy for trying
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:11 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc we know have two Pygs one running south and one on a horse. Which is the right one?
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:18 2003] : (571) Huerney: He won't go back for fear of the clerics I'm certain of that
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:19 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc the runner
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:20 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:41 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:49 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc the runner, my mistake
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:54 2003] : (571) Huerney: You happy letting him run Darvin? Nerin?
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:01 2003] : (571) Huerney: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:04 2003] : (578) Darvin: Never intended him harm huerney
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:17 2003] : (587) Nerin: yeah, he's too scared to come back
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:19 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: He's long gone by now. Crashing through the trees...
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:21 2003] : (571) Huerney: I know... That's why I told him...
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:28 2003] : ** (587) Nerin nods at Darvins comment **
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:37 2003] : ** (571) Huerney rides fairly wquickly for the river **
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:40 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I knew that... *smile* I would have like him with us though, damn me for letting him run
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:47 2003] : ** (578) Darvin mounts up and follows huerney **
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:56 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne mounts and follows through to the river **
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:01 2003] : (571) Huerney: What fo Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:12 2003] : ** (587) Nerin follows the others **
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:21 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Well, I still think he might have come in handy at some point
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:23 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: Going though the ravine? Or crossing it?
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:26 2003] : (571) Huerney: He's so scared of those clerics that he'll not come cback
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:34 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: fool a patrol or something
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:36 2003] : (571) Huerney: err?
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:38 2003] : (587) Nerin: but he smelt of..... well you know
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:43 2003] : (578) Darvin: wee
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:50 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:12 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy is still waiting by the river :P **
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:26 2003] : (571) Huerney: Err did anyone put on a uniform?
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:31 2003] : (578) Darvin: nope
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:35 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc I am still not sure about terrain here, we can reach the river, but it's in a ravine huh ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:37 2003] : (571) Huerney: Shall we?
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:44 2003] : (578) Darvin: nope
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:47 2003] : (587) Nerin: not my size
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:53 2003] : (571) Huerney: Lets go then
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:53 2003] : (578) Darvin: i was gonna have pyg's
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:55 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 21:31:01 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: You can get down the ravine there's a path, then a ford and then a path back up.
[Tue Mar 11 21:31:03 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: wet Pyg's ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:31:16 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc can you put them on map ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:31:21 2003] : (571) Huerney: I looked for a bigger set.. don't know if there was one... unlikely maybe
[Tue Mar 11 21:32:05 2003] : (569) Corporal Pyg: ooc soldiers tend to be fit not fat.
[Tue Mar 11 21:32:16 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc exactly
[Tue Mar 11 21:32:16 2003] : (569) DM: Time is passing...
[Tue Mar 11 21:32:33 2003] : (571) Huerney: Shall we go people?
[Tue Mar 11 21:32:34 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy is still waiting :P **
[Tue Mar 11 21:32:48 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc thought we were rolling down the river lalalalalla
[Tue Mar 11 21:33:27 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne keeps her bow at the ready, and starts going **
[Tue Mar 11 21:33:29 2003] : ** (587) Nerin is following wherever the others go **
[Tue Mar 11 21:33:53 2003] : ** (571) Huerney set off for there and I assumed I was there... **
[Tue Mar 11 21:34:05 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc can we actually "ride" "in" the river ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:34:06 2003] : (571) Huerney: Shall we ford the river?
[Tue Mar 11 21:34:23 2003] : (578) Darvin: sure
[Tue Mar 11 21:34:30 2003] : (569) DM: You hear shouts and other loud noises from the direction of the fort...
[Tue Mar 11 21:34:34 2003] : (571) Huerney: If the guard can walk it then we can ride it
[Tue Mar 11 21:34:44 2003] : ** (578) Darvin rides faster **
[Tue Mar 11 21:34:49 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc what direction do they patrol?
[Tue Mar 11 21:34:50 2003] : (587) Nerin: brb
[Tue Mar 11 21:35:12 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy crosses the river and waits again **
[Tue Mar 11 21:35:15 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc clockwise or anti?
[Tue Mar 11 21:35:20 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: We've lost enough time, those guards where on foot, we're on horse, but we'd better move, and fast
[Tue Mar 11 21:35:23 2003] : ** (571) Huerney crosses too **
[Tue Mar 11 21:35:44 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Hi Huerney, what took you guys so long?
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:02 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne crosses as well **
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:08 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc I've bben at the ban for a while or so I thought
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:08 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:09 2003] : (569) DM: ooc Sorry, can't help myself. Why are you exposing yourself on the river bank instead of staying concealed in the ravine?
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:12 2003] : (571) Huerney: bank
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:13 2003] : ** (578) Darvin does it too **
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:24 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy looks for Pyg, then stares at Darvin and Nerin.... **
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:30 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc that is why I asked whether we could "ride" in the river ....
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:32 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc thought the ford was in the ravine?
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:45 2003] : ** (578) Darvin ignores myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:53 2003] : (569) DM: ooc Sorry, Ayhlanne, missed that. Sure you can ride through the ravine/along the river.
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:57 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc I thought that the ravine was unsuitable for riding
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:07 2003] : (571) Huerney: which is why there was a ford
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:11 2003] : ** (587) Nerin looks all innocent **
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:12 2003] : ** (578) Darvin rides thru the ravine **
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:15 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ok, so we don't "cross", we stay in the ravine and follow the river
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:22 2003] : ** (571) Huerney follows the gang **
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:22 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Ayhlanne... They didn't.... Did they....?
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:29 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: And Myfanwy, don't worry, Pyg got away
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:40 2003] : (571) Huerney: Got away?
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:43 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy sighs with relief and smiles **
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:45 2003] : (571) Huerney: We let him go
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:52 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: and they were just playing good and nasty all along
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:57 2003] : (571) Huerney: Be more generous Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:58 2003] : (578) Darvin: As was our intention all along
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:00 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: although I am sure they enjoyed it
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:04 2003] : ** (587) Nerin gives Myfanwy a 'Told you so' look **
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:30 2003] : ** (571) Huerney rides on and on **
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:37 2003] : (569) DM: You easily make it down the ravine and past the fort. It's getting light now. What next?
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:37 2003] : (571) Huerney: brb need to pee
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:39 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: I'm sorry, I guess I've had too much killing and too little sleep....
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:50 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Still heading North
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:06 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc we're where ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:15 2003] : (587) Nerin: you were the good, we were the bad, and ummmm wheres huerney?
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:35 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: We have to find that temple
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:43 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: and try to get at those clerics
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:46 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: *shudders*
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:58 2003] : ** (578) Darvin points to the bushes on the left "Huerney's in there" **
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:58 2003] : (571) Huerney: back
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:06 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: although...well, I am not sure I want to stumble on them
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:06 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:24 2003] : (571) Huerney: Aaah!
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:24 2003] : ** (578) Darvin jumps off horse and runs into a bush too **
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:26 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:32 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc ROFL
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:41 2003] : (571) Huerney: Sorry folks, when you gotta go, you gotta go
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:45 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:58 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc /me gets inspired and head for a third bush
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:12 2003] : (569) DM: ooc *sigh*
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:20 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy stops to wait for the bushmen **
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:25 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc are we the yellow blob?
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:31 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc we are
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:38 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:45 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc wb :)
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:46 2003] : ** (578) Darvin comes back and mounts up **
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:51 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc /me looks at herself and thinks...hmmmm, yellow does not become me
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:59 2003] : (571) Huerney: Is there anywhere we can get out of the ravine?
[Tue Mar 11 21:42:23 2003] : (569) DM: The ravine is getting shallower and wider. YOu can climb out anywhere.
[Tue Mar 11 21:42:44 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne climbs slowly out of the ravine **
[Tue Mar 11 21:42:49 2003] : ** (571) Huerney dismounts and looks at what the cover is like out of the ravine **
[Tue Mar 11 21:42:59 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc OI, muy computer sounds like a plane ready to take off...ouch
[Tue Mar 11 21:43:11 2003] : ** (578) Darvin gets out of the ravine **
[Tue Mar 11 21:43:23 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 11 21:43:30 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 11 21:43:45 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc Ewww, heavy vcolours
[Tue Mar 11 21:43:48 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc What's the territory like DM?
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:04 2003] : ** (578) Darvin falls sideways off his horse and lands with a heavy thud **
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:20 2003] : ** (587) Nerin waits to see if anyone gets shot at... **
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:28 2003] : ** (571) Huerney stops to wait for his horse to stop peeing **
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:36 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 21:45:21 2003] : (569) DM: You're out of sight of the fort and to the south you see a walled town with an imposing building in the center. It's about a day or two away.
[Tue Mar 11 21:45:55 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc we approaching a flat plain then?
[Tue Mar 11 21:45:58 2003] : ** (587) Nerin follows the others out **
[Tue Mar 11 21:46:07 2003] : ** (571) Huerney remounts and follows **
[Tue Mar 11 21:46:11 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne points at the town **
[Tue Mar 11 21:46:25 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc South?? I thought the fort was to the south
[Tue Mar 11 21:46:30 2003] : ** (571) Huerney tries to see anything but probably fails **
[Tue Mar 11 21:46:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I guess that's where we're going...however, should we just walk in that way, or try and plan something beforehand ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:12 2003] : (569) DM: Spot checks.
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:21 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:21 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:25 2003] : (571) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [12,-2] = (10)
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:25 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:44 2003] : (587) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Tue Mar 11 21:48:16 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy turns to look for Darvin **
[Tue Mar 11 21:48:33 2003] : (587) Nerin: hang on why's darvin on the ground??
[Tue Mar 11 21:48:33 2003] : ** (578) Darvin is on the ground next to his horse **
[Tue Mar 11 21:48:59 2003] : (571) Huerney: Err not sure...
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:07 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy heads for Darvin, looking wearily around her **
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:07 2003] : ** (571) Huerney dismounts to see if he's ok **
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:16 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Darvin?
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:17 2003] : (569) DM: Darvin is unconcious.
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:21 2003] : (571) Huerney: Err You OK Darvin?
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:35 2003] : ** (571) Huerney shakes him... **
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:41 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne jumps off her horse **
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:42 2003] : (571) Huerney: ...
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:46 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy gets off her mount and examines him... **
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:00 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne keeps the horses steady while looking warily around her, bow in hand **
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:16 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne asks the others, what's with Darvin ? **
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:19 2003] : ** (571) Huerney tries a sternal rub on Darvin (this would wake him up if he was rousable at all) **
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:20 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:45 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc actually he doesn't do that...
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:52 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc he isn't a nurse ;)
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:57 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:11 2003] : ** (587) Nerin knows nothing about healing **
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:16 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc where's my sternal anyway??? don't want you rubbin anywhere without permission ;)
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:25 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:25 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc HUerney doesn't really either
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:27 2003] : (569) DM: ooc breastbone isn't it?
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:32 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:36 2003] : (569) DM: ooc sternum that is.
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: So what's with Darvin ? Anyone ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:41 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc you aint fondlin my boobs mate :P
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:44 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL... Sternum, yeah breastbone
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:48 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy slaps Darvins cheeks a bit **
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:49 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne points at the sky **
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:54 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc you got manboobs then?
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:05 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc anyway.....
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:10 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:11 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Look at those birds
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:25 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy looks up **
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:25 2003] : ** (571) Huerney tries to see beyond his nose **
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:30 2003] : (571) Huerney: Where?
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:35 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: up there
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:38 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne points **
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:43 2003] : (571) Huerney: Heal Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [10,-2] = (8)
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:45 2003] : (587) Nerin: eh?
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:49 2003] : (569) DM: Ayhlanne points to a large bird, looks like a bird of prey.
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:51 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Need help with Darvin ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:01 2003] : ** (571) Huerney knows nowt about unconscious people pprobably **
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:14 2003] : (571) Huerney: Uh oh yeah
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:28 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: It's not the first one I see
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:32 2003] : (571) Huerney: What sort of bird is it Ayhlanne? Myfanwy?
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:32 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy slaps Darvin a bit again **
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:42 2003] : (569) DM: Darvin is still out.
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:47 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: They seem to be flying South
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:52 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy looks at bird... **
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:56 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:57 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:08 2003] : ** (571) Huerney pours some water on his head (avoiding the mouth) **
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:14 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc and the nose!
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:27 2003] : ** (578) Darvin doesnt move **
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:27 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: An eagle
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:49 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc btw, on the phone so I'm a little distracted
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:57 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: He's got a bump on his head, but that's probably from falling off his horse... We better get out of here...
[Tue Mar 11 21:55:30 2003] : (571) Huerney: Maybe a healing spell would help?
[Tue Mar 11 21:55:44 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc on Unconsciousness???
[Tue Mar 11 21:55:45 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne looks more intently at the bird **
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:00 2003] : (571) Huerney: Probably fell quite hard anyway
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:17 2003] : (571) Huerney: What do I know? I'm a bard, not a cleric
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:26 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Oh well, won't hurt him I guess.....
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:29 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Myfanwy casts Cure Light Wounds [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:36 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy looks at Darvin... **
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:43 2003] : ** (578) Darvin doesnt move **
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:44 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: People, are you handling Darvin, do you need help ?
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:49 2003] : (569) DM: The bump gets healed but he's still out.
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:50 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne keeps her eye on the bird **
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:04 2003] : ** (587) Nerin picks Darvin up **
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:11 2003] : (587) Nerin: lets get away from here
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:17 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne gets closer to the bird, reaching in her backpack for some food as she does so **
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:19 2003] : (571) Huerney: Anyone know how to wake up an unconscious person?
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:24 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: wait people, wait
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:41 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: That bird seems to have been hurt as well
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:57 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: I'd have thought water would do it Huerney....
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:57 2003] : (571) Huerney: Um? What?
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:00 2003] : (569) DM: The eagle spirals down it's wings barely working...
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:17 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc Big Hailstones?
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:35 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne runs to see if she can catch the bird before it hits the dground **
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:36 2003] : (569) DM: The eagle is about 500 m away and lands on the ground heavily.
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:50 2003] : (571) Huerney: Oh dear
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:10 2003] : ** (571) Huerney looks around for stuff that may have done something **
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:11 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne goes to the eagle and slowly and warily approaches it, hand extended with food **
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:16 2003] : (571) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [8,-2] = (6)
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:30 2003] : (571) Huerney: and...
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:41 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne gets closer to eagle **
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:45 2003] : ** (571) Huerney sees the ground, some horses and us **
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:49 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Handle Animal Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:55 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Animal Empathy Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Mar 11 22:00:39 2003] : (571) Huerney: Nerin Myfanwy, we should hget Darvin on a horse if we are to move
[Tue Mar 11 22:00:49 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne gets closer, and examines it for signs of wounds **
[Tue Mar 11 22:01:02 2003] : (587) Nerin: put him up with me
[Tue Mar 11 22:01:11 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: In a minute Huerney...
[Tue Mar 11 22:01:11 2003] : (587) Nerin: you lead his horse
[Tue Mar 11 22:01:12 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc if it fell from the sky it's probably dead
[Tue Mar 11 22:01:24 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy pokes DM **
[Tue Mar 11 22:02:15 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy casts detect magic on Darvin **
[Tue Mar 11 22:02:52 2003] : ** (587) Nerin lifts Darvin up **
[Tue Mar 11 22:03:10 2003] : ** (571) Huerney helps Nerin **
[Tue Mar 11 22:03:10 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne tries to look at package without scaring bird **
[Tue Mar 11 22:03:46 2003] : ** (571) Huerney ties one of Darvin's horses to Binky **
[Tue Mar 11 22:03:58 2003] : (569) DM: Something small and dark dashes out of a nearby bush and heads for Darvin...
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:03 2003] : (571) Huerney: Myfanwy, can you take the other one?
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:18 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc sdo we see it?
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:21 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy shoots at small and dark **
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:29 2003] : (569) DM: You miss.
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:39 2003] : ** (587) Nerin places his shield between the thing and Darvin **
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:47 2003] : (569) DM: It curls up on Darvin and purrs contentedly.
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:50 2003] : (587) Nerin: (since he's sitting in front of me)
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:54 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy tries to see what it is... **
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:54 2003] : (569) DM: It's a black cat.
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:02 2003] : ** (578) Darvin wakes up **
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:13 2003] : ** (578) Darvin starts stroking the cat **
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:14 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Ayhlanne Selveneye casts Animal Friendship ( level 1, "Gain permanent animal companions" )
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:18 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Well I'll be... *puzzled*
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:38 2003] : ** (587) Nerin looks at Darvin... **
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:47 2003] : (587) Nerin: get that damn thing off my horse!!
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:48 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Darvin? Are you okay? What's going *on* here????
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:08 2003] : (578) Darvin: Every Sorceror needs a familiar Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:16 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Sorceror?
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:20 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:21 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: But...?
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:35 2003] : (587) Nerin: so what was with the falling off your horse??
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:50 2003] : (587) Nerin: "every Sorceror needds a bump on the head"?
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:52 2003] : (578) Darvin: Well, it was kind of a shock nerin
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:10 2003] : (587) Nerin: well, thats true to an extent
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:15 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy looks at wolf, cat, bird and mounts.... Getting quite comfy around here *smile* **
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:28 2003] : (571) Huerney: Err what is the bird?
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:36 2003] : (571) Huerney: Oh...
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:39 2003] : ** (578) Darvin gets on his own horse, cat sat just in front of him **
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:44 2003] : (571) Huerney: /me feels lonely
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:46 2003] : (587) Nerin: so, why was it a shock?
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:54 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc I am something like 500 meters away huh ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:02 2003] : (578) Darvin: Well, I didnt know it would happen
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:12 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy mounts and rides to Darvin... Errrr, Darvin? **
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:28 2003] : (571) Huerney: Good job we aren't related... otherwise it would be my family and other animals
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:42 2003] : (587) Nerin: didn't know it would happen? hows that work then?
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:44 2003] : (578) Darvin: Yes Myf
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:55 2003] : (578) Darvin: I don't know Nerin
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:58 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne goes back to the others **
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:59 2003] : (571) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:05 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: I'm sorry about the bugs back then, dunno what got into me...
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:22 2003] : (571) Huerney: Err I think sorcerors jus suddenly find powers coming on Nerin
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:30 2003] : (578) Darvin: How about curing the wound it caused? (cure minor, just the 1hp)
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:43 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc Myf did already
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:50 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc did she?
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:53 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc oh yeah
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:53 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne holds the eagle on her arm and goes back ot others **
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:55 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc just cured you 10 while you were uncoscious...
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:01 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc yup 8 HP
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:07 2003] : ** (578) Darvin feels even better than he thought he would **
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:07 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Will you accept my apology please?
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:10 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc oh 10
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:12 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Darvin ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:14 2003] : (569) DM: ooc Aww. Poor Darvin got bitten by a bug. Let Mummy kiss it better.
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:14 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Are you ok ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:22 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:23 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:26 2003] : (578) Darvin: I guess so myf. Just don't be so quick to judge in future
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:51 2003] : (578) Darvin: Hi Ayhlanne, I'm fine
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:54 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy smiles I'll try not to, can't promise anything though **
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:59 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne spotting the cat **
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:07 2003] : ** (578) Darvin spotting the birdf **
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:10 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc bird
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:13 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: and errr who's that ? What happened to you ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:15 2003] : (571) Huerney: I think that having someone with arcane magical skills with us will be a boon
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:36 2003] : (587) Nerin: cant hurt I suppose
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:50 2003] : (587) Nerin: I still think its a bit odd though
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:55 2003] : (571) Huerney: Well my magic isn't very offensive at all,,,
[Tue Mar 11 22:12:16 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy gets ready to move on... Friends? **
[Tue Mar 11 22:12:16 2003] : (587) Nerin: ...unlike your face
[Tue Mar 11 22:12:26 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Wait, can someone tell me what happened ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:12:28 2003] : ** (587) Nerin grins **
[Tue Mar 11 22:12:37 2003] : (571) Huerney: Well no accounting for dwarven taste is there
[Tue Mar 11 22:12:51 2003] : (578) Darvin: Seeing a dwarf trying to ride a warhorse is odd
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:08 2003] : (587) Nerin: at least I dont fall off
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:12 2003] : (578) Darvin: yet
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:15 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Hello ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:15 2003] : (571) Huerney: Well I think we need to distance ourselves from the fort more people
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:15 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy chuckles **
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:24 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: I agree
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc reminds the audience she was about 500 meters away when all the cat thing happened
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:43 2003] : (571) Huerney: I don't fancy fighting 100 -200 men
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:49 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc and busy too :P
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:06 2003] : (578) Darvin: I'm a sorceror Ayhlanne, thats why I have a cat
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:10 2003] : (578) Darvin: its my familiar
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:12 2003] : (571) Huerney: EAsk Darvin
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:18 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Oh...*smiles*
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:23 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: interesting
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:36 2003] : (578) Darvin: I see you've grown a bird on your arm?
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:43 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:46 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: and I guess your powers just suddenly made themselves known to you eh ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:57 2003] : (578) Darvin: Apparently thats the way it happens
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:08 2003] : (571) Huerney: So the tales tell
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:10 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy tries to make Anwen understand Cat and Bird aren't food :P **
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:10 2003] : (578) Darvin: Huerney said so
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:17 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I know...seen it happen once or twice...they say it's a strange sensation
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:25 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: as for the bird yes, meet my new Friend
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:27 2003] : (571) Huerney: #No man knows his calling#
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:38 2003] : (578) Darvin: hello "my new friend"
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:47 2003] : (578) Darvin: I think it needs a better name
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:50 2003] : (571) Huerney: #The magic from within#
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:58 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Ananiel will be her name
[Tue Mar 11 22:16:03 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne looks at the eagle **
[Tue Mar 11 22:16:17 2003] : (571) Huerney: #It calls to many from all walks#
[Tue Mar 11 22:16:32 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Ananiel, meet my friends...Darvin the *new* sorcerer and....pussycat ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:16:47 2003] : (578) Darvin: Havent decided on a name for him yet
[Tue Mar 11 22:16:52 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Huerney the bard, Myfanwy and Anwen
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:06 2003] : (571) Huerney: #the magic from within#
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:06 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: and Nerin our new friend
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:27 2003] : (571) Huerney: Just a snippet of a far greater saga
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:31 2003] : (569) DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:38 2003] : (571) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [3,-2] = (1)
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:38 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne lets Ananiel fly away to a nearby (tree, rock...) **
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:39 2003] : (587) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:40 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Very nice Huerney *smiles*
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:43 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:43 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:46 2003] : (578) Darvin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:46 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:52 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooh can I har my pulse?
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:59 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:04 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Ananiel Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:06 2003] : (571) Huerney: or is it tinnitus again?
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:14 2003] : (578) Darvin: Cat: Listen [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:23 2003] : (587) Nerin: to the south!! horses!
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:33 2003] : (578) Darvin: From the fort?
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:33 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: We better get going guys, I hear hoofs approaching!
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:35 2003] : (587) Nerin: hide
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:41 2003] : (569) DM: ooc fort is south
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:50 2003] : (578) Darvin: argh, hoofs....with no horses on them?
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:59 2003] : (569) DM: ooc hoofs are probably attached to horses...
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:59 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:02 2003] : (571) Huerney: What?
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:03 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc is there any cover?
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:04 2003] : (571) Huerney: Huh?
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:10 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy starts North in a jiffy **
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:12 2003] : (571) Huerney: What's happening people?
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:19 2003] : (569) DM: There's the shallow ravine you just came out of.
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:19 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Get going!
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:23 2003] : (571) Huerney: Um...
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:25 2003] : (587) Nerin: there are horses coming
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:30 2003] : ** (578) Darvin rides really really fast to the north **
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:35 2003] : (571) Huerney: From the fort?
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:39 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne runs to her horse and calls to Ananiel to follow **
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:42 2003] : ** (571) Huerney gees up the horses **
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:49 2003] : (571) Huerney: Peg it!
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:52 2003] : ** (587) Nerin moves! **
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:16 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy looks for cover while heading north **
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:31 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne follows for cover **
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:32 2003] : (569) DM: You galloping like this for the rest of the day? Along the road or along the river?
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:33 2003] : ** (571) Huerney plays catchup with the leaders **
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:50 2003] : (578) Darvin: does the ravine deepen again?
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:04 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc weren't we out of the ravine?
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:11 2003] : (569) DM: Gets shallower...
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:19 2003] : (578) Darvin: Sod the river
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:23 2003] : (569) DM: There are trees and stuff now.
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:27 2003] : (578) Darvin: aha
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:44 2003] : (569) DM: A bit scraggy but would provide some cover.
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:45 2003] : ** (578) Darvin looks for a large dense clump of trees **
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:51 2003] : ** (571) Huerney thinks of FOTR **
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:56 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:58 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc Craig does
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:02 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc creepy
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:06 2003] : (569) DM: ooc Yep. Thanks. That's about right.
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:14 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:29 2003] : (569) DM: Heading for that copse of trees?
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:35 2003] : (578) Darvin: yes
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:42 2003] : (578) Darvin: as long as everyone else is
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:47 2003] : (571) Huerney: yep
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:51 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc /me looks for a nice place to hide and have second breakfast
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:53 2003] : ** (587) Nerin is following the leader **
[Tue Mar 11 22:23:39 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne heads for the trees **
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:17 2003] : (569) DM: You make it too the tress and hide. It's about 200 m from the road.
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:29 2003] : (569) DM: Waiting?
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:35 2003] : ** (578) Darvin is **
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:41 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Yup, let them pass
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:42 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne is too **
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:47 2003] : (571) Huerney: Staying with the group
[Tue Mar 11 22:25:57 2003] : (569) DM: Okay. A short while after a lone horse man gallops past. he's in the same green uniform you all know and love...
[Tue Mar 11 22:26:12 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc we ran from 1 man???
[Tue Mar 11 22:26:14 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc Lincoln green?
[Tue Mar 11 22:26:19 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:26:34 2003] : (569) DM: ooc No darker, drab.
[Tue Mar 11 22:26:41 2003] : ** (578) Darvin feels like a right wuss **
[Tue Mar 11 22:27:28 2003] : (569) DM: Moving on?
[Tue Mar 11 22:27:29 2003] : (571) Huerney: He can probably report back to a large group quickly though
[Tue Mar 11 22:28:21 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I guess we can't really let that man go and warn the ctown can we ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:28:28 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Wanna try catch him Huerney?
[Tue Mar 11 22:28:30 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: We'll never get past the gates otherwise
[Tue Mar 11 22:28:49 2003] : (578) Darvin: We could always surround it and demand their surrender???
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:01 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: The town Darvin ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:07 2003] : (578) Darvin: yes
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:08 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy chuckles **
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:16 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne laughs **
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:20 2003] : (571) Huerney: No, better he reports not finding anythin Muyfanwy
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:26 2003] : (578) Darvin: If we are to catch him we need to move now
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:39 2003] : (578) Darvin: if not we can wait a little longer
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:40 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Sure.. your sorcerer's powers are strong enough ot help us out ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:41 2003] : (587) Nerin: maybe they found the patrol we killed
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:45 2003] : (571) Huerney: We just need to not be seen by him for that to work best
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:46 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy tries not to make hasty decisions again **
[Tue Mar 11 22:29:49 2003] : (578) Darvin: I wish ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 11 22:30:08 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Tue Mar 11 22:30:26 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ok, no hasty decision, and jokes aside...whall we NOW, catch this man or not ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:30:36 2003] : (571) Huerney: I'm sure that they're misse anyway Nerin...
[Tue Mar 11 22:30:59 2003] : (571) Huerney: If not found, I doubt there are many deserters from what the corporal told us
[Tue Mar 11 22:31:25 2003] : (587) Nerin: ok so we try and catch him?
[Tue Mar 11 22:31:47 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc the guys is now at the gate yelling MURDER! :P
[Tue Mar 11 22:31:54 2003] : (571) Huerney: No, I think we let him go and report nothing found
[Tue Mar 11 22:31:54 2003] : (569) DM: He's long gone by now. You'll never catch him.
[Tue Mar 11 22:31:58 2003] : (578) Darvin: let him be
[Tue Mar 11 22:31:58 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc I can hear him
[Tue Mar 11 22:32:04 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:32:06 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: let him be
[Tue Mar 11 22:32:11 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: sounds about right
[Tue Mar 11 22:32:33 2003] : (569) DM: Riding on and heading for the town you saw?
[Tue Mar 11 22:32:34 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ok, so now, the town will be alarmed
[Tue Mar 11 22:32:37 2003] : (571) Huerney: We moving on?
[Tue Mar 11 22:32:51 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I guess though we have no choice but go on and see what's in there
[Tue Mar 11 22:32:57 2003] : (578) Darvin: and they won't be alarmed when the zoo rolls in?
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:00 2003] : (571) Huerney: Um was he headed there? I thought he was a scout
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:01 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I am ok, with riding on
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:04 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Might as well
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:06 2003] : (571) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:11 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne smiles at Darvin's comment **
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:16 2003] : ** (571) Huerney needs a companion **
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:23 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Darvin, they weren't attacked by a zoo back there...
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:30 2003] : ** (578) Darvin nudges huerney toward Myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:34 2003] : ** (571) Huerney will take leadership and have som cohorts ;) **
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:35 2003] : (587) Nerin: well town ahead, and fort behind...
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:38 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Hey!
[Tue Mar 11 22:33:56 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol@Huerney
[Tue Mar 11 22:34:29 2003] : (571) Huerney: Town = not packed with soldiers last one I checked
[Tue Mar 11 22:34:39 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Ready to go?
[Tue Mar 11 22:34:39 2003] : (578) Darvin: lets move
[Tue Mar 11 22:34:43 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne calls on Ananiel to check on her **
[Tue Mar 11 22:34:50 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Before we move
[Tue Mar 11 22:34:52 2003] : (571) Huerney: Fort = paked with soldiers (at least 100 in the last one!)
[Tue Mar 11 22:34:56 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I have to show you something
[Tue Mar 11 22:35:06 2003] : (571) Huerney: Beg pardon?
[Tue Mar 11 22:35:14 2003] : ** (572) Myfanwy looks at Ayhlanne **
[Tue Mar 11 22:35:20 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Huerney, or ...well, Darvin I guess...maybe Myfanwy ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:35:26 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne takes papers out of her bag **
[Tue Mar 11 22:35:34 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I found this on Ananiel
[Tue Mar 11 22:35:36 2003] : (587) Nerin: what up?
[Tue Mar 11 22:35:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I can't make any sense of them
[Tue Mar 11 22:35:49 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne holds papers out for the others to see **
[Tue Mar 11 22:36:07 2003] : ** (578) Darvin looks **
[Tue Mar 11 22:36:09 2003] : (569) DM: The writing on them looks similar to the warded note you found earlier.
[Tue Mar 11 22:36:15 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Ananiel is perched on Ayhlanne's saddle
[Tue Mar 11 22:36:20 2003] : ** (578) Darvin compares it to gibberish **
[Tue Mar 11 22:36:27 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:36:29 2003] : (569) DM: yep. Also gibberesh.
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:10 2003] : (578) Darvin: yes, looks like gibberish to me
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:22 2003] : (578) Darvin: I don't speak gibber
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:31 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Great...so we're still on the hunt for someone who can read those papers
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:35 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: me neither
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:43 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I hope this town provides the right scholars for this
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:49 2003] : (578) Darvin: Lets start abducting people
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:56 2003] : (587) Nerin: well, might as well get a move on
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:57 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne pockets the papers again **
[Tue Mar 11 22:37:59 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: And...
[Tue Mar 11 22:38:03 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I have something else
[Tue Mar 11 22:38:15 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne takes a wand type thing out of her bag **
[Tue Mar 11 22:38:26 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Can't make out what this is either
[Tue Mar 11 22:38:36 2003] : (578) Darvin: Where did that come from?
[Tue Mar 11 22:38:36 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Found on Ananiel all the same
[Tue Mar 11 22:39:13 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: She was carrying all of this tied to her leg
[Tue Mar 11 22:39:14 2003] : (569) DM: It's made of machined metal. Short and stubby with strange markings.
[Tue Mar 11 22:39:28 2003] : (569) DM: The markings are stained with some dark material.
[Tue Mar 11 22:39:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: which also explains her falling down, heavy stuff for a bird
[Tue Mar 11 22:39:40 2003] : ** (578) Darvin looks closer **
[Tue Mar 11 22:39:55 2003] : (578) Darvin: any switches/buttons?
[Tue Mar 11 22:40:01 2003] : (569) DM: Nope.
[Tue Mar 11 22:40:10 2003] : (578) Darvin: voice activated
[Tue Mar 11 22:40:20 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne pats Ananiel a Darvin watches the "thing" **
[Tue Mar 11 22:40:21 2003] : (569) DM: Could be.
[Tue Mar 11 22:40:32 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Huerney, any magic in this ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:40:42 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Watch out where you point that thing Darvin...
[Tue Mar 11 22:40:50 2003] : (587) Nerin: does our wonderous sorceror not know?
[Tue Mar 11 22:40:57 2003] : (578) Darvin: Glad you didnt ask me that ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 11 22:41:03 2003] : (569) DM: It's about a hand width and a half long and fits comfortably in a closed grip.
[Tue Mar 11 22:41:06 2003] : (578) Darvin: I'd be buggered if I know how to find out
[Tue Mar 11 22:41:45 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne smiles at Darvin...you'll learn I hear, you'll learn **
[Tue Mar 11 22:41:55 2003] : (578) Darvin: I might be able to lift it without touching it tho, as long as its not too heavy
[Tue Mar 11 22:42:01 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne shakes Huerney awake **
[Tue Mar 11 22:42:27 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc Craig ????
[Tue Mar 11 22:42:46 2003] : (596) Huerney (enter): 22:42
[Tue Mar 11 22:42:52 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 11 22:42:55 2003] : (569) DM: ooc wb Caraig
[Tue Mar 11 22:42:57 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc ohhhhhhh
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:01 2003] : (569) DM: ooc Craig. Duh.
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:04 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:20 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc wb but I'll be damned if we knew you were gone
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:23 2003] : (596) Huerney: ooc lost everything! All internet, don't know why
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:24 2003] : (569) DM: Booting '(571) Huerney'...
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:25 2003] : (571) Huerney (exit): 22:43
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:43 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc when did you lose it ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:53 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc :O Craig broke the Internet!
[Tue Mar 11 22:43:56 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc a few years ago, lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:00 2003] : (596) Huerney: Um?
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:05 2003] : (596) Huerney: Not sure
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:17 2003] : (578) Darvin: we have a wand type thing
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:19 2003] : (569) DM: ooc Check the tail of the logs on the web Craig.
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:27 2003] : (578) Darvin: short n stubby with markings
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:34 2003] : (578) Darvin: is it magical?
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:34 2003] : (569) DM: Fits in the hand.
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:47 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Huerney, any magic in this ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:44:50 2003] : (596) Huerney: I am doing so Dave
[Tue Mar 11 22:45:01 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne hands the wand type thing **
[Tue Mar 11 22:45:13 2003] : (596) Huerney: [Bad dice format] : ** (576) Ayhlanne calls on Ananiel to check on her **
[Tue Mar 11 22:45:31 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc huh ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:45:51 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc she had more notes in gibberish, and the wand
[Tue Mar 11 22:46:01 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc all found on the eagle
[Tue Mar 11 22:46:22 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc probably reason why eagle fell
[Tue Mar 11 22:46:23 2003] : (569) DM: ooc which was heading which direction?
[Tue Mar 11 22:46:24 2003] : (596) Huerney: My last comment was Beg pardon
[Tue Mar 11 22:46:24 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc /me dismounts and heads for the bushes brb
[Tue Mar 11 22:46:35 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc was heading North
[Tue Mar 11 22:47:04 2003] : (569) DM: ooc really? Not south? I thought I said south. I *meant* south that's for sure...
[Tue Mar 11 22:47:27 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Ananiel was headed South as she was carrying this
[Tue Mar 11 22:47:35 2003] : (596) Huerney: Hum
[Tue Mar 11 22:47:39 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Can you make anything of this Huerney ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:47:41 2003] : (596) Huerney: Err let's have a look
[Tue Mar 11 22:47:43 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: Any magic in it ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:48:04 2003] : (596) Huerney: H/me loses the starry gaze that appears to have been in his eyes for a few minutes
[Tue Mar 11 22:48:22 2003] : (596) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Tue Mar 11 22:48:25 2003] : (569) DM: Magic? You bet. It's drenched in it.
[Tue Mar 11 22:48:38 2003] : (596) Huerney: Err it's very magical
[Tue Mar 11 22:48:41 2003] : (596) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Identify ( level 1, "Determines single feature of magic item." )
[Tue Mar 11 22:48:43 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Tue Mar 11 22:48:47 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc back
[Tue Mar 11 22:48:49 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: can you tell "how" magical ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:49:21 2003] : (596) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Tue Mar 11 22:49:39 2003] : (569) DM: ooc anyone want to hazard a guess what it's for?
[Tue Mar 11 22:49:40 2003] : (596) Huerney: I can't tell even with an Identification spell
[Tue Mar 11 22:49:58 2003] : (578) Darvin: oipening portal?
[Tue Mar 11 22:50:01 2003] : (578) Darvin: opening
[Tue Mar 11 22:50:08 2003] : (578) Darvin: or summoning
[Tue Mar 11 22:50:29 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: A key ?
[Tue Mar 11 22:50:58 2003] : (569) DM: ooc not going to say what it is. Keep guessing if you want.
[Tue Mar 11 22:51:03 2003] : (596) Huerney: Killing people
[Tue Mar 11 22:51:05 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:51:34 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc needs to take a look in the dictionary for all those adjectives used to describe the object :P
[Tue Mar 11 22:51:37 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:51:54 2003] : (596) Huerney: ooc Attention inbound
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:14 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne pockets the "metal thingy wand type stuff" **
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:17 2003] : (597) Hannelurk (enter): 22:52
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:23 2003] : (569) DM: ooc Hi Hannele :)
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:26 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc Hi girlfriend
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:36 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: I guess we'll have to wait until someone can tell us what it is
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:37 2003] : (578) Darvin: ooc Hi H
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:41 2003] : (597) Hannelurk: Hi all, what's up?
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:53 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc A zoo :P
[Tue Mar 11 22:52:56 2003] : (596) Huerney: ooc the sky?
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:07 2003] : (597) Hannelurk: ooc ROTFLOL
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:11 2003] : (569) DM: ooc no eagles though.
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:17 2003] : (587) Nerin: ooc hi H
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:35 2003] : (569) DM: Riding on and camping for the night?
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:40 2003] : (587) Nerin: so are we heading for the town?
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:40 2003] : (596) Huerney: ooc /me summons orang-utan familiar/companion
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:55 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:56 2003] : ** (576) Ayhlanne looks at Ananiel again, to see if hshe has markings of any kind, a rope or something that could identify the "sender" of the package, or the person it was for **
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:56 2003] : (587) Nerin: or are we gonna look at this thing all day?
[Tue Mar 11 22:53:58 2003] : (596) Huerney: Yup, let's do it
[Tue Mar 11 22:54:11 2003] : (572) Myfanwy: Let's ride n camp :P
[Tue Mar 11 22:54:29 2003] : (576) Ayhlanne: ride and camp sounds good
[Tue Mar 11 22:54:45 2003] : ** (596) Huerney strokes his lute companion **
[Tue Mar 11 22:54:51 2003] : (569) DM: Okay. You ride and you camp.
[Tue Mar 11 22:54:54 2003] : (569) DM: GAME END.