Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 04 March 2003

[Tue Mar 4 19:13:51 2003] : (1890) DM: GAME START
[Tue Mar 4 19:14:06 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney goes to examine the cleric's body **
[Tue Mar 4 19:14:17 2003] : (1890) DM: 150 XP for everyone
[Tue Mar 4 19:14:21 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Hmm, odd talisman thingy...
[Tue Mar 4 19:14:40 2003] : (1890) DM: Er. YOu're no where near the body anymore I thought.
[Tue Mar 4 19:14:49 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc oh!
[Tue Mar 4 19:14:54 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin tries to remember exactly where they stopped **
[Tue Mar 4 19:15:09 2003] : (1889) Huerney: oocI don't recall moving only
[Tue Mar 4 19:15:16 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin looks about trying to figure where they are **
[Tue Mar 4 19:15:25 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc I don't recall moving on
[Tue Mar 4 19:15:35 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc nor me
[Tue Mar 4 19:15:38 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc we did, and stopped for the night
[Tue Mar 4 19:15:45 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc I was still arguing.. Darvin moved off, then came back
[Tue Mar 4 19:15:49 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc I was doing all the snaring bit
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:23 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc we slept too
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:24 2003] : (1892) Darvin: aha, we killed wargs, slept and started for the north again
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:32 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:32 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc oops
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:42 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin is riding **
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:43 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc can I have thought about the talisman then?
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:48 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Bardic Knowledge [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:50 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc sure
[Tue Mar 4 19:16:50 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc nope
[Tue Mar 4 19:17:00 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc what talisman?
[Tue Mar 4 19:17:02 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:17:12 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc the one around the cleric's neck
[Tue Mar 4 19:17:24 2003] : (1892) Darvin: the two triangles
[Tue Mar 4 19:17:25 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:17:32 2003] : (1890) DM: yes
[Tue Mar 4 19:17:38 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin hides his head in confusion **
[Tue Mar 4 19:18:32 2003] : (1890) DM: Who took the symbol?
[Tue Mar 4 19:18:49 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin is innocent **
[Tue Mar 4 19:18:53 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc i think
[Tue Mar 4 19:18:53 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:19:02 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc I don't think anyone did
[Tue Mar 4 19:19:18 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc surely someone must have
[Tue Mar 4 19:19:26 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc nope
[Tue Mar 4 19:19:34 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin didnt **
[Tue Mar 4 19:19:45 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc didn't we *cough* loot 'em both?
[Tue Mar 4 19:19:55 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc we did lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:20:09 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc so not likely to have left anything behind lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:20:23 2003] : (1890) DM: I think I forgot to mention it with all the other loot. So someone could have taken it.
[Tue Mar 4 19:20:26 2003] : (1889) Huerney: oh well
[Tue Mar 4 19:20:28 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc but Darvin was busy sneaking the wand away, I was busy looking at arrows etc.
[Tue Mar 4 19:20:32 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin only took the potion of blur **
[Tue Mar 4 19:20:34 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc well I've got the armour
[Tue Mar 4 19:20:34 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc I guess whoever did the cleric has the symbol
[Tue Mar 4 19:20:54 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc, ok, so Darvin ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:01 2003] : (1890) DM: Okay. Darvin has it but you don't know that.
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:11 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin looks down in suprise at the talisman in his hand **
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:13 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:15 2003] : (1892) Darvin: wow
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:20 2003] : (1892) Darvin: how did that get there
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:21 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:30 2003] : (1892) Darvin: anyone want to look at this?
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:33 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc oh, shut up Darren ;)
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:40 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin wonders what Darvin is looking surprised at **
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:50 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne goes to Darvin to look **
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:56 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: what is it ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:21:58 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Hmm, looks like a holy symbol...
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:04 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin hands over the suprising talisman **
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:14 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Can't say it looks like it's for any god I know of
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:21 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Dont ask me where it came from tho
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:35 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc /me thinks of something nasty for Darren.
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:36 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Was it in the loot from the cleric??
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:37 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin checks his other hand **
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:42 2003] : (1891) Nerin: it just 'fell' into your pocket eh?
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:46 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol@DM
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:49 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin looks sceptical **
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:49 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Must have got overlooked in the haul ;)
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:56 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne smiles at Nerin's comment **
[Tue Mar 4 19:22:59 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: probably did
[Tue Mar 4 19:23:12 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Tue Mar 4 19:23:19 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Well, I guess stranger things has happened....
[Tue Mar 4 19:23:20 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin is shocked by the comments of his 'friends' **
[Tue Mar 4 19:23:49 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc it was a glitch in the matrix... they just changed something ;D
[Tue Mar 4 19:23:55 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:23:58 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:24:15 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Anything magic about it Huerney ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:24:21 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc /me goes away and sulks in the corner.
[Tue Mar 4 19:24:30 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I'll tell ya whats magic about the damn thing
[Tue Mar 4 19:24:38 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc /me hauls back DM
[Tue Mar 4 19:24:40 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc /me goes and brings David back
[Tue Mar 4 19:24:46 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Nope, just a holy symbol by the look of it...
[Tue Mar 4 19:25:04 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I'd say I know the symbols of the most common gods around here...
[Tue Mar 4 19:25:05 2003] : (1892) Darvin: whats it made of?
[Tue Mar 4 19:25:13 2003] : (1889) Huerney: But this is unknown to me
[Tue Mar 4 19:25:25 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Tue Mar 4 19:25:26 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: hy don't you add it to your collection Darvin.... I seem to remember you have a few of those *smile*
[Tue Mar 4 19:25:29 2003] : (1890) DM: Some sort of base metal. The design is etched into the surface.
[Tue Mar 4 19:25:49 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc whats the design?
[Tue Mar 4 19:25:49 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Well, it would help me infiltrate the enemy camp if I need to
[Tue Mar 4 19:26:04 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 4 19:26:12 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 4 19:26:33 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc heathens the lot of us, lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:26:38 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:26:45 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 4 19:26:50 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:26:56 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin starts comparing it with the rest of his collection **
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:00 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc well I know mine is 'untrained'
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:01 2003] : (1892) Darvin: nope, no match
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:03 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:14 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:28 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc damn, just dropped my spoon into the icr cream :(
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:33 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Hmm maybe it has something to do with this planar stuff?
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:35 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:41 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc I want some icecream !!!!
[Tue Mar 4 19:27:45 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc /me can't think beyond that!
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:02 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Well, it is probably a symbol of the clerics of the oreder of the "winged daggers" so to speak
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:07 2003] : (1892) Darvin: looks like mountains
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:09 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: order even
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:18 2003] : (1891) Nerin: I was thinking the same thing Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:20 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Law?
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:25 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc looks like a McDonald sign ;)
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:31 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Isn't that represented by a triangle?
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:45 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: these two seem to go together, so now we probably have to watch out for both symbols since they seem to go together
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:46 2003] : (1891) Nerin: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Tue Mar 4 19:28:48 2003] : (1889) Huerney: But not two of course
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:00 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I say we go on...
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:17 2003] : (1892) Darvin: its not like we can go anywhere else huerney
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:30 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy gets ready to go **
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:34 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Kids!!!!!
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:34 2003] : (1891) Nerin: we can just keep going and see what happens
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:36 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Err, yeah... onwards then people?
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:39 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Well, to go on is to go "somewhere else", if not "anywhere else"
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:41 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin rides ahead a little **
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:44 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Let's go
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:50 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 4 19:29:54 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne packs her stuff and prepares Merry for the ride **
[Tue Mar 4 19:30:06 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne mounts and goes, towards North still **
[Tue Mar 4 19:30:12 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney packs up and mounts Binky **
[Tue Mar 4 19:30:37 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne catches up with Darvin **
[Tue Mar 4 19:30:45 2003] : (1889) Huerney: #Hi ho, hi ho. Into the mountains we go#
[Tue Mar 4 19:30:55 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy smiles at Huerney **
[Tue Mar 4 19:31:00 2003] : (1892) Darvin: are we heading into mountains?
[Tue Mar 4 19:31:04 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney msets off **
[Tue Mar 4 19:31:24 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: to Darvin : you seem calmer, I am glad
[Tue Mar 4 19:31:26 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc err... are we not in mountains?
[Tue Mar 4 19:31:30 2003] : (1890) DM: Heading down the pass now. Still in the mountains now.
[Tue Mar 4 19:31:37 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I am glad i seem calmer
[Tue Mar 4 19:31:43 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:23 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Hmm...
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:27 2003] : (1890) DM: Who's in front? Darvin and Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:29 2003] : (1891) Nerin: yeah, I dont fancy having to split you 2 up again
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:37 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy watches the mountains **
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:38 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:44 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Could that symbol refer to the pass that we just came from?
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:48 2003] : (1890) DM: Spot checks for those in front
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:55 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc Darvin is usually at the back!
[Tue Mar 4 19:32:56 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Tue Mar 4 19:33:00 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Tue Mar 4 19:33:02 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc i'll follow right behind them
[Tue Mar 4 19:33:19 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc note to self : pray to the dice gods BEFORE game
[Tue Mar 4 19:33:27 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc I'm at the front today bardboy :P
[Tue Mar 4 19:33:43 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin holds up right hand and says "whoa" **
[Tue Mar 4 19:33:50 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne stops **
[Tue Mar 4 19:33:50 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy stops **
[Tue Mar 4 19:33:57 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin giggles **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:05 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: What's up ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:12 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin starts moving forward **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:13 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne looks ahead **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:23 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney looks around **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:24 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne follows **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:26 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy looks a gigglig rogue, surprised, then moves on **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:31 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin stops **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:34 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:38 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne stops as well **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:39 2003] : (1892) Darvin: clouds of dust ahead
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:48 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc someone has to pray with me....
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:51 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney accidentally puts out both eyes **
[Tue Mar 4 19:34:58 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy stops, looking at clouds **
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:05 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne loks more intently **
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:06 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin moves to behind the warrior types, bard types and druid types **
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:07 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin peers ahead **
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:20 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin pulls out his spyglass and peers aghead **
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:22 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc wimp
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:28 2003] : (1890) DM: The clouds of dust move closer...
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:34 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne moves along keeping pace with Nerin **
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:38 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) for 3 hours) **
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:52 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin draws his hammer **
[Tue Mar 4 19:35:57 2003] : (1892) Darvin: damn
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:03 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne readies her bow **
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:05 2003] : (1892) Darvin: 5 horsepeople
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:07 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: what ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:16 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney loads his crossbow **
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:23 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Where?
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:27 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy gets her sling ready **
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:32 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: What do they look like?
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:36 2003] : (1889) Huerney: All I see are the mountains
[Tue Mar 4 19:36:40 2003] : (1892) Darvin: If we go back to the bit where we got ambushed we could be the ambushers
[Tue Mar 4 19:37:05 2003] : (1889) Huerney: OK
[Tue Mar 4 19:37:06 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Do they look like foes ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:37:32 2003] : (1892) Darvin: not sure, what does a foe look like?
[Tue Mar 4 19:37:45 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: winged daggers anywhere ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:37:54 2003] : (1890) DM: Going back to the top of the pass? 30 seconds to decide...
[Tue Mar 4 19:37:57 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin tries to spy an insignia **
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:10 2003] : (1891) Nerin: I think we should head back
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:10 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin rides back **
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:14 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne turns back and leads the party back to the pass **
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:22 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:25 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin follows as fast as Idris will allow **
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:33 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney follows **
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:35 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:52 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc DM: can we get horses up onto the sticky out bits?
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:53 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc big drawing !
[Tue Mar 4 19:38:53 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy keeps an eye on Nerin, just in case **
[Tue Mar 4 19:39:08 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc zoom out
[Tue Mar 4 19:39:18 2003] : (1890) DM: Draw where you're going to go.
[Tue Mar 4 19:39:24 2003] : (1890) DM: 30 seconds...
[Tue Mar 4 19:39:43 2003] : (1889) Huerney: We coming from the right?
[Tue Mar 4 19:39:48 2003] : (1890) DM: yes
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:02 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc can I go on the high edge with the horse ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:09 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Nope
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:12 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc not a player today lol
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:32 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin gives his horse to huerney and clambers up top **
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:35 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1894) Myfanwy...
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:40 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1891) Nerin...
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:52 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc Huerney, you took my spot :P
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:56 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin lies flat **
[Tue Mar 4 19:40:56 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc was here first :P
[Tue Mar 4 19:41:24 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne dismounts and calms Merry **
[Tue Mar 4 19:41:33 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney presses against the wall with crossbow forward and ready **
[Tue Mar 4 19:41:38 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin is on his own trusty feet **
[Tue Mar 4 19:42:25 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin keeps a lookout with the spyglass **
[Tue Mar 4 19:42:26 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc BTW, the admin password is always blank so if I forget to "player" you, you can do it yourself.
[Tue Mar 4 19:42:49 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc oops
[Tue Mar 4 19:42:51 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc total security
[Tue Mar 4 19:43:19 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc having fun huerney? :P
[Tue Mar 4 19:43:21 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc /me watches Darvin fall as the mountain disappears beneath him :P
[Tue Mar 4 19:43:26 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc almost saw Darvin hanging up in the air there
[Tue Mar 4 19:43:38 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin whispers to huerney: they've stopped and are having a chat **
[Tue Mar 4 19:44:10 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney whispers back... can you see who they are? **
[Tue Mar 4 19:44:11 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin whispers to huerney: lances **
[Tue Mar 4 19:44:19 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc insignias??
[Tue Mar 4 19:44:19 2003] : (1891) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Mar 4 19:44:44 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [2,-2] = (0)
[Tue Mar 4 19:45:02 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc what a wanker!
[Tue Mar 4 19:45:08 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Tue Mar 4 19:45:18 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Tue Mar 4 19:45:18 2003] : (1891) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 19:45:52 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc bow range?
[Tue Mar 4 19:45:53 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin whispers to Huerney: cant tell, similar uniforms on the 1st 4, rich bugger at the back **
[Tue Mar 4 19:46:10 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc 110
[Tue Mar 4 19:46:21 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney whispers... **
[Tue Mar 4 19:46:27 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Diversion sounds?
[Tue Mar 4 19:46:33 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye Tried to cast Ghost Sound but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Tue Mar 4 19:46:37 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin whispers: not yet **
[Tue Mar 4 19:46:41 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye Tried to cast Ghost Sound but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Tue Mar 4 19:46:55 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc Grr
[Tue Mar 4 19:47:15 2003] : (1889) Huerney: [Bad dice format] Tell me when Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 19:47:32 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Tell me when Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 19:47:41 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc whispered
[Tue Mar 4 19:47:46 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc they close enough to get on the map boss?
[Tue Mar 4 19:47:50 2003] : (1890) DM: The horsemen start to move forwards at a trot in a V shape.
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:22 2003] : (1890) DM: The 5th trailing...
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:27 2003] : (1890) DM: Initiative
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:35 2003] : (1891) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:39 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:45 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Initiative [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:49 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:50 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Initiative Anwen: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:56 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc, damn, my ninitiative is gone
[Tue Mar 4 19:49:02 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc what's it again ?
[Tue Mar 4 19:49:09 2003] : (1890) DM: forget about initiative.
[Tue Mar 4 19:49:33 2003] : (1890) DM: The horsemen stop about 80 ft away from Darvin's position.
[Tue Mar 4 19:49:38 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc d20 + dex bonus + mod (e.g. +4 for imp initiative)
[Tue Mar 4 19:49:57 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc /me thinks DM is making it up as he goes along (again) ;)
[Tue Mar 4 19:50:11 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc no! Just keep forgetting stuff.
[Tue Mar 4 19:50:44 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "Ho there! I know you're hiding in the pass."
[Tue Mar 4 19:51:41 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne whispering to Nerin...should we go ? **
[Tue Mar 4 19:51:50 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: Disable Device Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 4 19:51:52 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney whispers to Darvin "bugger" **
[Tue Mar 4 19:51:52 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: Disguise Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Tue Mar 4 19:52:26 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin steps out, weapon drawn but lowered **
[Tue Mar 4 19:52:35 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: Spot check Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 19:52:42 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Tue Mar 4 19:53:29 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "Ah good. One man is brave enough to show themselves."
[Tue Mar 4 19:53:33 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin thinks **
[Tue Mar 4 19:53:56 2003] : (1891) Nerin: I'll take that as a compliment
[Tue Mar 4 19:54:49 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "You are not one of the ones I'm looking for however. Hurry up. My patience grows thin."
[Tue Mar 4 19:54:53 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne covers Nerin **
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:10 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin stands up **
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:14 2003] : (1891) Nerin: really?, now who would you be looking for?
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:17 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Greetings
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:32 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "Ah. Just the man I was after. A fellow sneaky bastard."
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:44 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Better too
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:46 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy watches Nerin and darvin carefully **
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:01 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:12 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin sits down on the edge of the sticky out bit **
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:15 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "No doubt, no doubt, my talents lie elsewhere. Anyway...."
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:34 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "You have caused me some difficulty in the past. A certain... letter?"
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:52 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Didn't you like it?
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:57 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Admit it, it was good
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:31 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "Oh yes. Very good. Caused me some considerable problems with my superiors."
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:42 2003] : (1892) Darvin: oh don't....I'll cry
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:43 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "Now for the important question:"
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:48 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "Where is the letter now?"
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:51 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 19:58:09 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Whats it worth?
[Tue Mar 4 19:58:25 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "Prices are always negotiable."
[Tue Mar 4 19:58:32 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I know
[Tue Mar 4 19:58:52 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Make your first offer, and please.....be realistic, I do hate to waste time
[Tue Mar 4 19:59:37 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "Well, there's always gold. But that's so mundane. And 10000 gp is just sooo heavy. Instead. I propose the following:"
[Tue Mar 4 19:59:49 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin swings his legs about **
[Tue Mar 4 20:00:43 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "A position of importance in the Organization. Power, fame and much more wealth. And to further sweaten the deal..."
[Tue Mar 4 20:00:55 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I'm bored already
[Tue Mar 4 20:01:37 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: "You must be aware by now that we have, ah, plans for the dukedom of Lukern. Mayhaps, you like a chance for, how should I put it, revenge?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:01:51 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Been there, done that
[Tue Mar 4 20:01:58 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Is that it?
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:35 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin is watching them all very closely **
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:39 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: (looking a bit annoyed) "So be it. Attack!"
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:49 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin swings back up onto the rock **
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:50 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: Initiative (for real this time :P)
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:55 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:56 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:56 2003] : (1891) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:58 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Initiative [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:04 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:04 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Initiative Anwen: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:08 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:16 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc my dice have forsaken me!
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:26 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc not as much as mine!!
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:39 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne ooc looks up to the sky and sheds a tear at the nastiness of dice gods **
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:55 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: ooc Myfanwy, remember, your familiar takes the same turn as you.
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:56 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc Damn... he doen't have 10000 gp on him then?
[Tue Mar 4 20:04:23 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc I'll try to lol (not familiar hmpf! Companion :P)
[Tue Mar 4 20:04:55 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc which one is the talkative guy ?
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:30 2003] : (1890) Unknown man.: My turn
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:31 2003] : ** (1890) Unknown man. found the F3 macro key **
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:48 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc I assume they have come a bit closer
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:55 2003] : ** (1890) Unknown man. Cavalry **
[Tue Mar 4 20:06:30 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: The 4 cavalry soldiers charge...
[Tue Mar 4 20:06:39 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: One aims or Nerin...
[Tue Mar 4 20:06:48 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Lance, heavy (base): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 4 20:07:15 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: AC?
[Tue Mar 4 20:07:28 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc 20
[Tue Mar 4 20:07:50 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Hit (+2 for charge)
[Tue Mar 4 20:08:02 2003] : (1891) Nerin: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 4 20:08:04 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Take [3d8+6] -> [8,5,4,6] = (23) damage
[Tue Mar 4 20:08:16 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc WOW
[Tue Mar 4 20:08:24 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: ooc x3 for charging with a lance
[Tue Mar 4 20:08:44 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc /me moves cavalry to near the top of his shopping list
[Tue Mar 4 20:08:45 2003] : ** (1891) Nerin takes a heavy blow **
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:23 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: The remaining 3 soldiers drop their lances and follow taking swipes as the ride past at Ayhlanne, Huerney and Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:25 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:26 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:26 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d8+6] -> [7,4,6] = (17)
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:29 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:35 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: ACs?
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:42 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: 15
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:44 2003] : (1889) Huerney: 19
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:46 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: 18
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:16 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Ayhlanne, take [2d8+6] -> [4,4,6] = (14)
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:25 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Huerney take [2d8+6] -> [1,1,6] = (8)
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:39 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Myfanwy, the soldier attacking you clumsily misses.
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:46 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc phew
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:59 2003] : ** (1890) Dacyn Leran waves his hands and chants. **
[Tue Mar 4 20:11:08 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: His movements become swifter...
[Tue Mar 4 20:11:09 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc where are they now??
[Tue Mar 4 20:11:37 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne cringes in pain **
[Tue Mar 4 20:12:53 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: ooc Do I get the extra partial action in this turn for haste?
[Tue Mar 4 20:13:05 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: ooc No.
[Tue Mar 4 20:13:10 2003] : (1890) DM: Darvin?
[Tue Mar 4 20:13:45 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc range to bossman?
[Tue Mar 4 20:13:57 2003] : (1890) DM: About 80 ft
[Tue Mar 4 20:14:53 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin runs 20ft, launches himself into the air (ring of jumping), lands and runs a further 10ft....attacking once if he makes the distance **
[Tue Mar 4 20:14:58 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc at the boss
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:03 2003] : (1890) DM: Jump roll
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Jump Skill Check: [1d20+32] -> [14,32] = (46)
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:13 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc only 66ft
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:27 2003] : (1890) DM: You make it to him. Attack
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:56 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc one moment...
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:57 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [4,3,3] = (10)
[Tue Mar 4 20:17:04 2003] : (1890) DM: Hit.
[Tue Mar 4 20:17:13 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc hang on then.......
[Tue Mar 4 20:17:26 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc fort save
[Tue Mar 4 20:17:51 2003] : (1890) DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:00 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc woooohoooooooooo
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:05 2003] : (1890) DM: Fail. What's the damage?
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: [2d6] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:11 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc lose 5 con
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:36 2003] : (1890) DM: k
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:38 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc secondary damage is 2d6 con too, if he fails the second save 1 min later
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:44 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc i think 1 min
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:50 2003] : (1890) DM: Myfanwy and Anwen?
[Tue Mar 4 20:19:22 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Myfanwy casts barkskin on self, +3 to AC
[Tue Mar 4 20:19:44 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Anwen heads for talking guy
[Tue Mar 4 20:19:56 2003] : (1890) DM: Speed?
[Tue Mar 4 20:19:58 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc make it there in 1 round?
[Tue Mar 4 20:20:11 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: 50
[Tue Mar 4 20:20:18 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: run 200 IIRC
[Tue Mar 4 20:20:28 2003] : (1890) DM: easily make it.
[Tue Mar 4 20:20:34 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 4 20:20:37 2003] : (1890) DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 4 20:20:43 2003] : (1890) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Mar 4 20:20:51 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc oh well, she tried ;)
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:27 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ok move action...
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:30 2003] : (1897) Nerin (enter): 20:21
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:31 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Ching
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:31 2003] : (1891) Nerin (exit): 20:21
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:39 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc sorry bout that
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:40 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Blink dog appears
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:50 2003] : (1890) DM: Where?
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:55 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Blinks over here
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:02 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Appears by me, then blinks
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:08 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc free caction
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:17 2003] : (1889) Huerney: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:20 2003] : (1890) DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:26 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Misses farty pants
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:31 2003] : (1889) Huerney: my action
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:38 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Shoot nearest guy
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:42 2003] : (1890) DM: 4
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:49 2003] : (1889) Huerney: M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong or PBS (base): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:53 2003] : (1890) DM: Hit.
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:54 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Courage (+1 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round **
[Tue Mar 4 20:23:06 2003] : (1890) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Mar 4 20:23:32 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc can I use a potion as a free action if I have it in a belt pouch?
[Tue Mar 4 20:24:33 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc no. Move equiv. I think.
[Tue Mar 4 20:24:54 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc can it appear appear behind him and flank him ?
[Tue Mar 4 20:25:09 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc it could have done...
[Tue Mar 4 20:25:19 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc dumb me!
[Tue Mar 4 20:25:26 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc ok drink CLW and then attack the guy who hit me
[Tue Mar 4 20:25:38 2003] : (1890) DM: Number 3
[Tue Mar 4 20:25:53 2003] : (1890) DM: You can't reach him. Ranged?
[Tue Mar 4 20:25:53 2003] : (1897) Nerin: [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Mar 4 20:26:01 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc yeah, bow
[Tue Mar 4 20:26:12 2003] : (1897) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3 (base): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Mar 4 20:26:27 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Yes... get on that!!
[Tue Mar 4 20:26:39 2003] : (1890) DM: Hit
[Tue Mar 4 20:26:42 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:26:55 2003] : (1890) DM: Man reels in his saddle. Looks a bit rough.
[Tue Mar 4 20:27:01 2003] : (1890) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 4 20:27:06 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne aims at number 3 and shoots **
[Tue Mar 4 20:27:14 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Mar 4 20:27:15 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 20:27:38 2003] : (1890) DM: 1st shot kills the man. Aiming at 2?
[Tue Mar 4 20:27:55 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc can I with rapid shot ?
[Tue Mar 4 20:28:10 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc I thought so...
[Tue Mar 4 20:28:36 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 4 20:29:32 2003] : (1890) DM: My turn again...
[Tue Mar 4 20:29:43 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: no, I shot both times at the same, sdid not have time to see him fall
[Tue Mar 4 20:29:49 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin shouts "Surrender" at Darcyn **
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:01 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: #1 attacks Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:09 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:12 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: miss
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:18 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: #2 attacks Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:20 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: \o/
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:20 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:20 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d8+6] -> [5,3,6] = (14)
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:32 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Take 14 Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:34 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc oi !
[Tue Mar 4 20:31:48 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Ayhlanne, are you down?
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:02 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: nope not yet :P
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:19 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Your sure? My char sheet for you says 23 HP. Is that wrong?
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:55 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc yep, you forgot I rolled for level 5 (which I rolled about two days later, I am now 31, sorry 'bout that
[Tue Mar 4 20:33:14 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: ooc Oh okay.
[Tue Mar 4 20:33:33 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: ooc 3 HP left....
[Tue Mar 4 20:33:42 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc I know...
[Tue Mar 4 20:33:45 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: #4 attacks huerney
[Tue Mar 4 20:33:50 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Mar 4 20:33:59 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Take 9 damage
[Tue Mar 4 20:34:37 2003] : ** (1890) Dacyn Leran glugs a potion **
[Tue Mar 4 20:34:45 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: [3d8+5] -> [6,6,6,5] = (23)
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:01 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: And... casts a spell
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:04 2003] : (1892) Darvin: AoO
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ?
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:14 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Yes.
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:21 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: For the potion drinking.
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:22 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [2,3,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:25 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: miss
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:31 2003] : (1889) Huerney: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:31 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:32 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc all there?
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:33 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc and the other attackers
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:36 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:43 2003] : (1889) Huerney: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:48 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc she's gettin' old :(
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:51 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Grsaargh!
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:52 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Blink dog hits. Damage?
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:54 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:36:18 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc 5 DM
[Tue Mar 4 20:36:49 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Darvin, a bolt of electricity flashes towards you...
[Tue Mar 4 20:36:52 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: [7d6] -> [4,1,4,1,4,2,1] = (17)
[Tue Mar 4 20:37:03 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Reflex save?
[Tue Mar 4 20:37:08 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc no concentration check?
[Tue Mar 4 20:37:11 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Mar 4 20:37:32 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Pass. Take 8 damage
[Tue Mar 4 20:37:48 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc no damage...evasion :P
[Tue Mar 4 20:37:56 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: ooc Gah!
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:02 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:03 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:04 2003] : ** (1890) Dacyn Leran casts another spell... **
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:11 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Will save Darvin?
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:13 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc evasion rocks!
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:17 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc /me moonwalks out of the way of the lightning
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:20 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:23 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Will save: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:28 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc buggered
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:51 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Darvin, you're movement suddenly go all treacle like... You've been slowed.
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:58 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ok
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:06 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: ooc look up what that does.
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:14 2003] : (1890) DM: Darvin, your turn.
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:25 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin is looking **
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:29 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc where are 1, 2 & 4?
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:40 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [4,3,4] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:05 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc -2 to attack, damage, ac and reflex asaves
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:16 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc so 21 attack and 9 damage
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:41 2003] : (1890) DM: Blink dog and Anwen also need will saves.
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:46 2003] : (1890) DM: hit
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:50 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:54 2003] : (1890) DM: pass
[Tue Mar 4 20:41:05 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc uh, hold on
[Tue Mar 4 20:41:17 2003] : (1889) Huerney: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 20:41:27 2003] : (1890) DM: failed. Blink dog is slowed.
[Tue Mar 4 20:41:40 2003] : (1890) DM: Myfanwy and Anwen?
[Tue Mar 4 20:41:55 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Myf casts CMW on Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 4 20:41:58 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Myfanwy casts Cure Moderate Wounds [2d8+5] -> [8,8,5] = (21)
[Tue Mar 4 20:42:07 2003] : (1890) DM: Defensivly?
[Tue Mar 4 20:42:15 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Huh?
[Tue Mar 4 20:42:25 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc took the words out of my mouth
[Tue Mar 4 20:42:29 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:42:37 2003] : (1890) DM: Denfensively means no AoO. But you need to succed a concentration check
[Tue Mar 4 20:42:56 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: oh, okay
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:01 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:06 2003] : (1890) DM: DC=15 + spell level. Pass.
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:16 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Anwen on baddie
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:18 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:23 2003] : (1890) DM: Hit
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:35 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Go Anwen!
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:40 2003] : (1890) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:12 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc the spell has a 50% fail chance while blinking :P
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:13 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne feels strength coming back to her **
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:25 2003] : (1890) DM: [1d100] -> [62] = (62)
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:38 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc bum
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:46 2003] : (1889) Huerney: OK blink dog attack]
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:50 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Blink Dog Attack [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)... [1d6] -> [5] = (5) damage
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:53 2003] : (1890) DM: Miss
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:55 2003] : (1889) Huerney: -2
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:01 2003] : (1889) Huerney: +1 for bard song
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:04 2003] : (1890) DM: Nerin
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:10 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc my go
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:16 2003] : (1890) DM: Blink dogs aren't inspired by song.
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:21 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney drops crossbow **
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:28 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Sorry Craig
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:35 2003] : (1889) Huerney: amd rdrwas sword
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:41 2003] : (1889) Huerney: draws
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:49 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Attack no4
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:56 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Longsword +1 (+1d4 Acid damage) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1+1d4] -> [7,1,1] = (9)
[Tue Mar 4 20:46:06 2003] : (1890) DM: Miss
[Tue Mar 4 20:46:13 2003] : (1889) Huerney: bummer
[Tue Mar 4 20:46:19 2003] : (1890) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Mar 4 20:46:45 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin drops his bow and swings with his hammer at No2 **
[Tue Mar 4 20:46:54 2003] : (1897) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 20:47:00 2003] : (1890) DM: Hit
[Tue Mar 4 20:47:24 2003] : (1890) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 4 20:47:40 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc the description for Bard song just says allies
[Tue Mar 4 20:47:51 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc can I move ?
[Tue Mar 4 20:48:06 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc don't forget +1 to attack and damage people
[Tue Mar 4 20:48:08 2003] : (1890) DM: Sure. You have 24 HP BTW, Myfanwy healed you.
[Tue Mar 4 20:48:20 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc, took that into account, thanx
[Tue Mar 4 20:48:43 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne moves out of the way to let Nerin kill number 2 and aims at number 4 **
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:07 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: - 4 for melee with Huerney
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:16 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Bard Song] (base): [1d20+12] -> [20,12] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:16 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [3d8+15] -> [5,4,7,15] = (31)
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:43 2003] : (1890) DM: The arrow pierces the guys head and comes out the other side.
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:47 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney gawps athe exploding guy **
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:51 2003] : (1890) DM: He topples over *very* dead.
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:03 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc I bet
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:04 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney me breathes heavily... **
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:09 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Thanks Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:11 2003] : (1890) DM: My turn.
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:17 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: #1 on Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:17 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Anytime huerney
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:21 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:23 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne thanks the gods **
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:24 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: miss
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:29 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: #2 on Nerin
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:31 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:32 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: :)
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:34 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: miss
[Tue Mar 4 20:50:39 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin shouts "Surrender" at Darcyn again **
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:10 2003] : ** (1890) Dacyn Leran casts a spell at Darvin... **
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:13 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:13 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:18 2003] : (1892) Darvin: AoO
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:21 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: But messes it up.
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:22 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc LOL@splat
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:42 2003] : ** (1890) Dacyn Leran tries again... **
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:47 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:55 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Misses it up again!
[Tue Mar 4 20:51:56 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc I assumethis is all defensively?
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:02 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Drinks a potion
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:06 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: AoO...
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:13 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc AoO, lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:15 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [6,3,2] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:18 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:18 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [5,6,2] = (13)
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:21 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc + bardsong
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:32 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Darvin you miss.
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:34 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc -2 for slowish
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:10 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Blink Dog Attack [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)... [1d6] -> [3] = (3) damage
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:13 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Anwen takes a chunk out of Darcyn but...
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:21 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: \o/
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:21 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: [3d8+5] -> [5,7,3,5] = (20)
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:42 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Blink dog misses.
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:49 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Darcyn is still standing...
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:57 2003] : (1890) DM: Darvin?
[Tue Mar 4 20:54:00 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin stabs the lil gimp **
[Tue Mar 4 20:54:01 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [2,3,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 20:54:09 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc the blink dog isn't blinking... otherwise it couldn't attack btw... just reading up... it can however use dimension door
[Tue Mar 4 20:54:35 2003] : (1890) DM: Darcyn looks a bit worse for wear.
[Tue Mar 4 20:54:46 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc does bardsong add anything to damage?
[Tue Mar 4 20:54:52 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc =1
[Tue Mar 4 20:54:59 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc 21 and 5 then
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:00 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc +1
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:04 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc takening that into account.
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:21 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Ooo. Invented a new verb tense.
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:35 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:35 2003] : (1890) DM: #1 on Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:38 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc "Conjugate the verb"
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:39 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc /me hopes you feel special
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:40 2003] : (1890) DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:47 2003] : (1890) DM: #2 on Nerin
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:49 2003] : (1890) DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:52 2003] : (1890) DM: AC?
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:57 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc my lucky day? :P
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:58 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: 18
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:02 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc 20
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:06 2003] : (1890) DM: both miss
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:26 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Oops. That was a fuck up.
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:34 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Those attacks didn't happen.
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:42 2003] : (1890) DM: Myfanwy. Your turn.
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:45 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:50 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy didn't feel a thing :P **
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:01 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin didn't either :D **
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:13 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy drops sling and draws Club on 1 **
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:16 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: MW Club (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:25 2003] : (1890) DM: hit
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:29 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Anwen does what she does best...
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:31 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:57 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: "Arg! Stupid wolf.... *crumble*, *bleed*"
[Tue Mar 4 20:58:03 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:58:10 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc ROFL
[Tue Mar 4 20:58:19 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: Huerney?
[Tue Mar 4 20:58:28 2003] : (1889) Huerney: blink dog
[Tue Mar 4 20:58:37 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc he still alive?
[Tue Mar 4 20:58:40 2003] : (1890) Dacyn Leran: dead
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:02 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Free action dimension door behind no 2
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:21 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Wherever his back is
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:24 2003] : (1889) Huerney: then bites
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:25 2003] : (1890) DM: Attack I assume?
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:28 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Blink Dog Attack [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)... [1d6] -> [3] = (3) damage
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:36 2003] : (1890) DM: hit
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:45 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney charges no 2 **
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:50 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Longsword +1 (+1d4 Acid damage) + Bardsong (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1+1d4] -> [2,1,4] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:56 2003] : (1890) DM: Can't charge.
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:57 2003] : (1890) DM: Miss
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:07 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Flank bonus?
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:13 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc +2 flank
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:17 2003] : (1890) DM: miss
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:34 2003] : (1890) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:45 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc No2
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:46 2003] : (1897) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:52 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc ffs!
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:58 2003] : (1890) DM: miss
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:02 2003] : (1890) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:08 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne aims at number 1 (-4 for Myfanwy being around) **
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:12 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Bard Song] (base): [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:21 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc. You did charge Huerney and you did hit.
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:31 2003] : (1890) DM: #2 is dead by Huerney
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:33 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooh good
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:53 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc I made a mess of the map
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:53 2003] : (1890) DM: hit
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:58 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin swung at a dead guy! :( **
[Tue Mar 4 21:02:24 2003] : (1890) DM: My turn.
[Tue Mar 4 21:02:35 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc he probably started toppling from the top first....you wouldnt notice till his knees went
[Tue Mar 4 21:02:36 2003] : ** (1890) Cavalry soldier turns and attempts to ride North **
[Tue Mar 4 21:02:46 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc oh ha ha!
[Tue Mar 4 21:02:48 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: AoO from Nerin and Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 4 21:02:58 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: MW Club (base): [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:02 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc bow or hammer?
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:08 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Hammer
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:12 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc not me, he probably passes me by ;-)
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:15 2003] : (1897) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:28 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Doen't make it very far...
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:33 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc lolol
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:38 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc that was a question ... not me ? lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:41 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: :D
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:42 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin leads Darcyn (on horse) back to the group **
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:47 2003] : (1890) Cavalry soldier: Nerin strikes a mighty blow and he falls to the ground.
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:55 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney pats his new friend **
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:11 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc tell me those horses were war horses !
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:14 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin kicks the corpse. "I hate cavalry" **
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:18 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc War horses.
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:19 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney watches him sniff Anwen's bits **
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:28 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc wohoooooooo
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:29 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Anwen growls loud, showing her teeth
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:32 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Urgh!
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:38 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc even Darcyn's horse?
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:54 2003] : (1890) DM: 5 war horses + war saddles.
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:56 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Blink dog disappears
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:05 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin keeps Darcyn's horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:06 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooh, nice
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:12 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc what a coincidence ;)
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:21 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne takes the black horse by the reins **
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:27 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin transfers studded leather barding to the warhorse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:36 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney looks a bit bloody **
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:41 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)." )
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:51 2003] : (1890) DM: Who is searching the bodies?
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:53 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy looks around to see who needs healing... **
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:01 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin feels a tad slow but otherwise is fine **
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:08 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin searches the body of the one who tried to run **
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:08 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin searches Darcyn **
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:19 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc on the way to the group
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:20 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: I wouldn't mind a bit of healing Myfanwy, if you can spare some
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:32 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Of course *mile*
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:36 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Myfanwy casts Cure Light Wounds [1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:37 2003] : (1890) DM: The 4 soldiers hav mail shirts, longswords, daggers and heavy lances.
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:43 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)." )
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:00 2003] : (1890) DM: As well as the all to familiar uniform with the winged dagger symbols.
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:08 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: just right Myfanwy, thank you *smiles*
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:15 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy smiles back **
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:38 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy picks up her sling, then goes to check on Anwen and mounts **
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:59 2003] : (1890) DM: Darvin, you're not slow anymore.
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:59 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne goes find Merry and introduces him to Black Horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:20 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ok
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:44 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne then lets them get acquainted while she goes and searchres the lancer's bodies **
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:44 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc brb, gotta check on coughing kid
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:53 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin takes the horse of the one he splatted at the end **
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:58 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc the world is being sucked into a vortex!!
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:14 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Schlurp
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:15 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Hey bardboy.....any magic on these two things...........
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:22 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin holds out fancy dagger and envelope **
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:25 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney takes no.4's horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:29 2003] : (1889) Huerney: huh?
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:37 2003] : (1889) Huerney: what things?
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:48 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin looks in his hands.... **
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:48 2003] : (1892) Darvin: wow
[Tue Mar 4 21:09:52 2003] : (1892) Darvin: How did they get there
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc look up 7 lines
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:07 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:17 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc just did ;P
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:18 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc back
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:21 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:27 2003] : (1892) Darvin: so ......any magic on em?
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:35 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin tucks No1s dagger into his boot **
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:37 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin thinks the dagger is **
[Tue Mar 4 21:10:52 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Um I have to wait to see if they glow... takes a while some times
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:03 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin waits with items in hand **
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:09 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Yup, they both appear to be magical
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:13 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ok
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:27 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ANyone mind if I keep the dagger? I seem to be the main dagger user
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:31 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc the guys only have lances and longswords ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:31 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:34 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:38 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: no problem Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:40 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Go ahead Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:52 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Can you tell me how magical it is huerney?
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:06 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Err, I need to look closer
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:22 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin holds dagger in huerneys face **
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:28 2003] : (1889) Huerney: The magic has an abjuration spell of some sort...
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:42 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Whoah, now you've put me off
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:42 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: the magic ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:52 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc on the letter
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:57 2003] : (1892) Darvin: oh
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:01 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I can't tell anything about the dagger now, cheers
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: was more interested in the dagger
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:14 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin leaves the boys to their magic and loads the other loot onto the (now spare) horses **
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:15 2003] : (1892) Darvin: how about using that wand you have?
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:20 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Identify ( level 1, "Determines single feature of magic item." )
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:30 2003] : (1889) Huerney: on Dagger
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:33 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Identify ( level 1, "Determines single feature of magic item." )
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:40 2003] : (1889) Huerney: On letter...
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:48 2003] : (1889) Huerney: BTW ignore those numbers
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:53 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc do I have to use a use magic item check? Or is it OK as I can cast the spell as a bardic spell?
[Tue Mar 4 21:15:16 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc No use magic. I think...
[Tue Mar 4 21:15:32 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Use Magic Device Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Tue Mar 4 21:15:41 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc for both uses?
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:02 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne goes back to her horses and starts moving her stuff onto the black horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:22 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc You'd have to use the skill if you were trying to use a clerical magic item or something.
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:42 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Should I point out to Ayhlanne that all the horses are brown? Nah...
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:52 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:56 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc please, DM, please, please...no
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:59 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:11 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc *sigh* Darcyn's horse was black.
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:22 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc, ok, so i don't have it
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:35 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Err
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:38 2003] : (1889) Huerney: OK
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:39 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin has a black horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:41 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Hmm
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:48 2003] : (1892) Darvin: hmm what?
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:55 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne suddenly realizes her horse is brown **
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:06 2003] : (1889) Huerney: The dagger stores spells I think, looks like it has a slow spell in it at the moment
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:12 2003] : (1892) Darvin: cool
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:36 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Page 187 DMG
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:43 2003] : (1889) Huerney: The letter seems to be protected by some kind of glyph thing
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:45 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc is it + anything?
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:14 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc can store one spell of max level 3 at a time. If it hits the spell can be released at the wielders choice.
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:16 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc +1
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:39 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc cool
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:42 2003] : (1890) DM: The dagger also has a name: Spellknife
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:51 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc lame I know. So?
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:06 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy smiles at DM **
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:18 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc, can Darvin use it ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:20 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney tells the others about it's general qualities **
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:20 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin is shocked by the duff name! **
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:26 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin puts the letter gently on the floor and backs away **
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:38 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc yes darvin can
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:51 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc can you store spells in it though ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:53 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Darvin can use it if he successed in a use magic device skill roll.
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:53 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc ignite touch paper and stand back?
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:00 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc ah
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:05 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc no, someone else has to cast into it
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:12 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc ok thx
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:15 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc but he'd not be able to store anything in it
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:17 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc u sure about that boss?
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:22 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Yes. But you still need to release the spell.
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:42 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc the spell's release isn't automatic
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:04 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc ok
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:09 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Use Magic Device Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:14 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc so Darvin could use it, biut not store any spell sin it
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:18 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc just testing
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:33 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc someone else could cast the spell into it
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:34 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy gets aquainted with her new horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:39 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc DC is 20 BTW Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:52 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc not a prob, I'll be up a level soonish
[Tue Mar 4 21:23:08 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc one moment. calc'ing XP.
[Tue Mar 4 21:23:38 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin packs his stuff onto his new black horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:23:48 2003] : (1890) DM: 1000 XP each
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:03 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy thinks we're beginning to look like a caravan :P **
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:13 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: \o/
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:28 2003] : (1889) Huerney: oooc wow!
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:35 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc cool :D
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:42 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Err what do we do about this letter?
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:52 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy goes Kerching **
[Tue Mar 4 21:25:01 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin straps the lance onto the side of his War Horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:25:02 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Can anyone do anything about this glyph thing...myfanwy ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:25:15 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 4 21:25:42 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc Sheesh, can't remember if it was I or Sil who had bad experiences with glyphs lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:25:43 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc can my horse be brown with a black spot at the forehead and black socks ? lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:10 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc DM...
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:10 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc No. It's just brown.
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:24 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc IDing a glyph tells us damage, type etc
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:25 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc booooohoooo *sobbing* lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:30 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc with a white flash on it's muzzle
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:33 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin returns **
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:42 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy takes a look at glyph, casting read magic **
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:42 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc k :D
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:17 2003] : (1890) DM: spellcraft check Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:29 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:31 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc I already ID'ed it Myf and DM
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:46 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Then why ask me to? :P
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:53 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc I didn't
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:54 2003] : (1890) DM: It's a Blast Glyph of fire.
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:21 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Oh well lol, nNeeded to practice that spell :P
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:22 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc damage?
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:26 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy backs off **
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:28 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Will the letter be destroyed if it goes off?
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:45 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc can't tell.
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:56 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: It probably will
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:01 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I could try and disable it
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:12 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: And blast yourself?
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:23 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy gasps **
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:29 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Whats the worst that could happen?
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:34 2003] : (1897) Nerin: Darvin, I have ring of fire resistance you might like to borrow
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:35 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin sniggers **
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:03 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy smiles at Nerin **
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:03 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc /me stands by with a fire wextinguisher
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc I can disable it cant I boss??
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:14 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc you can try certainly
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:21 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin takes Nerin's ring **
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:31 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy backs off further **
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:33 2003] : (1897) Nerin: I want it back
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:35 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc sense miotive skill check at DM
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:36 2003] : (1897) Nerin: when your done
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:39 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc DC = 28
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:42 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin slips his finger into Nerin's ring (couldn't resist) **
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:44 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne backs off **
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:52 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc ewww
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:57 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin jumps **
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:01 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc can i take 10 or 20?
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:02 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy makes sure all animals are safe too **
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:04 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney backs off **
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:17 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc take 10. Can't take 20 when there are negative consequences.
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:18 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc should be able to
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:21 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin leads the horses out of sight so they dont get spooked **
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:22 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ok
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:31 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc NWN is all lies!
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:37 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne follows Nerin with her ahorses **
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:39 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin kneels by the envelope and gets his tools out **
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:51 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy holds her breath **
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:57 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin checks everyone is a good distance away **
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:06 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney preps for healing magic **
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:20 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc bomb disposal team with their robot is what you need...
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:21 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc taking 10 gives me a 20, lol, not enough....need to roll an 18
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:32 2003] : (1889) Huerney: err
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:51 2003] : (1889) Huerney: gulp
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:53 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc calls Mel Gibson
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:58 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Competence (+2 to skill roll, lasts for 2 minutes (take 20)) **
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:03 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc or was it Bruce Willis ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:08 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin feels more competent **
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:10 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc Mel
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:50 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne watches from afar **
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:58 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc drumroll please
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:04 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc tada
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:06 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:08 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Percussion ( level 0, "Creates illusory drum accompaniment." )
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:08 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:14 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin goes boom **
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:15 2003] : (1890) DM: *BANG*
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:20 2003] : (1890) DM: Reflex save
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:24 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: *gasp*
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:25 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:45 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne stops breathing **
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:07 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin might be stopping breathing **
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:07 2003] : (1890) DM: DC = 10 + 3 + 4 = 17...
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:15 2003] : (1890) DM: [5d8] -> [8,6,2,2,5] = (23) fire damage
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:28 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Moderate Wounds ( level 2, "Cures 2d8+1/level damage (max +10)[2d8+4] -> [8,4,4] = (16)" )
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:38 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc -5 for the ring
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:45 2003] : (1890) DM: The letter ignites...
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:47 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc ok, 18 damage then
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:03 2003] : (1890) DM: Going to try to put it out?
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:03 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin is alive **
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:09 2003] : (1892) Darvin: damn right
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:17 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy starts breathing again **
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:18 2003] : (1890) DM: dex check
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:23 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:49 2003] : (1890) DM: How are you putting it out?
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:18 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I'll throw myself onto the damn thing, smother it totally
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:28 2003] : (1890) DM: Okay. You put the fire out.
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:36 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy sighs... Crazy rogue.... **
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:37 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:50 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin looks rather crispy **
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:55 2003] : (1892) Darvin: MEDIC!!!!
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:00 2003] : (1897) Nerin: better be worth the effort
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:03 2003] : (1889) Huerney: err...
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:11 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc you're only 2 down!
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:15 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc only -2 IIRC
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:17 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc 18
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:22 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne runds to see if Darvin is Ok **
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:27 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc scroll up
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:31 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Huerney healed you 16
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:38 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc aha
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:53 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc Too busy playing with fire ;)
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:58 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin waits to get his eyebrows back **
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:00 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Just after the drum roll
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:18 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin opens the damn letter and reads it **
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:23 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc carefully
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:27 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc BOOM!
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:35 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc anthrax
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:38 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc I' sure
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:03 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc letter reads "Bread, milk, eggs, toilet roll..."
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:09 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:12 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lmao
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:21 2003] : (1892) Darvin: um
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:37 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Anyone got magic that lets them read weird scribbles?
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:50 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy raises a hand **
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:54 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Still one left
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:56 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin calls myf over **
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:01 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I can too
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: one at a time
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:10 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:15 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy tries first **
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:22 2003] : (1892) Darvin: read it out loud myf
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:32 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Trying, trying....
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:34 2003] : (1889) Huerney: err no I can't
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:45 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I can read magic, not languages
[Tue Mar 4 21:41:48 2003] : (1897) Nerin: hey huerney, got any of them fancy healin spells left?
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:01 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: I'm sorry Darvin, it still looks like gibberish to me
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:04 2003] : (1889) Huerney: One BNerin, and then I only have cantrips left
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:11 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Are you injured
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:15 2003] : (1892) Darvin: damn, and no gibbers around to translate
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:23 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy chuckles **
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:39 2003] : (1892) Darvin: lets find someone and persuade them to translate
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:40 2003] : (1897) Nerin: Only a scratch. It can wait til we make camp for the night
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:43 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Are you injured Nerin?
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:02 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I got dibs on doing the persuadeing
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:27 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk (enter): 21:43
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:34 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Hi Hannele :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:34 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc hi H
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:37 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I fear that you are far more experienced at persuasion than me.
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:40 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc Hi girlfriend :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:40 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc Hi, all
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:42 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc Hi H
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:46 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc, is it magic writing ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:52 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc or just a strange language ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:56 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Although I can often sway people with rhetoric
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:03 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc looks like gibberish
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I use a big hammer
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:17 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I noticed...
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:21 2003] : (1892) Darvin: it works
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:33 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Funnily enough, look how far it got us last time
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:45 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: So we noticed Darvin, *frowns slightly*
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:46 2003] : (1892) Darvin: lets not argue again kid
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:48 2003] : (1897) Nerin: I've got a bigger hammer
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:50 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc /me does not sepeak gibberish, unfortunately... *sigh* ;-)
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:19 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc and Hi H
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:22 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ah Nerin, we are of like mind i see....even if mine is 3 feet higher up than yours
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:31 2003] : (1889) Huerney: OK other kid
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:36 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy glares at Darvin, then decides to let it rest **
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:49 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne shrugs **
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:00 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: remember what happened last time you were busy arguing ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:03 2003] : (1889) Huerney: What happened to the dagger?
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:07 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc how old r u ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:31 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc that's not a question you ask a woman :P
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:45 2003] : (1897) Nerin: hmmmm
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:02 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc older than she looks then
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:03 2003] : (1897) Nerin: by the way Darvin... the ring
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:07 2003] : (1892) Darvin: oh
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:10 2003] : (1892) Darvin: sorry Nerin
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:19 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc definitely ;-)
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:20 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin gets his finger out of Nerin's ring **
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:24 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy is proud to announce she's 23 :P Older than most kids around lol **
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:25 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin hands it back **
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:27 2003] : (1897) Nerin: pop
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:31 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:40 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc 23 is a good age to be... :P
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:56 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol, perfect :P
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:04 2003] : (1897) Nerin: thank you Darvin. It was my mothers. She gave it to me before....
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:07 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc I remember when I was that young... it's gone again ;)
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:09 2003] : (1892) Darvin: are we going north or what?
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:11 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin goes quiet **
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:25 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne puts a hand on Nerin's shoulder **
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:33 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Sorry, I was busy healing my wounds before...
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:37 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne comforting hand **
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:43 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin leans down and does the same on his other shoulder **
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:47 2003] : (1889) Huerney: What did we unearth other than the letter and the dagger?
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:51 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy tries to figure out whether or not Nerin will be comfortable on a war horse or if she should offer him her light horse... **
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:54 2003] : (1892) Darvin: nothing huerney
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:13 2003] : (1892) Darvin: so...North?
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:14 2003] : (1889) Huerney: APart from 5 warhorses of course
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:23 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin heads for his BLACK horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:28 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:31 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:35 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin shrugs the hands off and walks back to the horses **
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:35 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin mounts up **
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:46 2003] : (1892) Darvin: oh....you keeping the letter myf?
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:50 2003] : (1889) Huerney: So we were attacked by unarmed men?
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:51 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne heads for her brown horse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:57 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc can I ride a war horse?
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:11 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: You want it Darvin?
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:27 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Or did they all just shere the one dagger
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:28 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I'll keep hold of it if you want myf
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:42 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin takes the letter **
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:49 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc chain mail, longswords and daggers (and lances)
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:57 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Whatever...
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:05 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc I've loaded it on the horses
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:07 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Dwarfs are medium they can ride normal horses
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:07 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne takes a dagger **
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:21 2003] : (1889) Huerney: OK, nothing I maight find useful
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:28 2003] : (1889) Huerney: might
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:31 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: You can have my light horse Nerin, if you want of course
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:33 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne and hands Darvin back his MW dagger he lent her about a year ago **
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:38 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney gets on his new warhorse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:43 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc but not War horses?
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:54 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc they can be war light horses
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:56 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc and those too
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:05 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney gets off, ties Binky's reins to the pommel, then mounts his new warhorse **
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:07 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc or the other way around, light war horses
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:17 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:49 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy moves her stuff from Rhian to new horse... **
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:58 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin ties Idris to the war horse and clambers up the massive hulk **
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:01 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: FDo you want her or not Nerin?
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:29 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: And err... If you don't want to ride Idris, I'd like him back ;)
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:33 2003] : (1897) Nerin: no thanks Myf, but I would like to hold on to Idris for now if you dont mind
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:35 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc heavy or light warhorses?
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:45 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin suddenly discovers a MW dagger in his hand....."WOW, thats happening a lot today" **
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:46 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:04 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc /me throttles Darren
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:07 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Oh well... For a while is okay I guess...
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:19 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc so you want a war horse, a normal horse AND a mule?
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:26 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol@magic apperances :P
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:44 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc no, would give you light (or sell it)
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:53 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc eat it
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:57 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: :O
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:01 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: No way!
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:03 2003] : (1897) Nerin: I will lead him for now, but you may have him back when you wish.
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:06 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc have we ever found any gold on our travels??You can't move for the stuff in BG and NWN
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:07 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin starts north **
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:10 2003] : (1897) Nerin: He will be well treated
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:16 2003] : (1890) DM: You ride on...
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:20 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc to stringy
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:21 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Thank you Nerin, he carries a lot of my stuff *smile*
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:26 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc heavy or light warhorses?
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:30 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc saddles are military, right ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:43 2003] : (1890) DM: You see what appears to be a stone fort or castle up ahead.
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:47 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc can we find somewhere to sell all this loot??
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:59 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin stops **
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:08 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne stops too **
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:14 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin pulls out his spyglass and peers at the fort/castle **
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:15 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy never started **
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:18 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney looks at Darvin, then stops **
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:23 2003] : (1897) Nerin: whoa boy
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:30 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc DM said we ride on, so we ride on
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:37 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Don't call me boy!...
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:41 2003] : (1892) Darvin: um
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:43 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:45 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Oh, sorry, you mean the horse!
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:46 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Its a winged dagger stronghold
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:57 2003] : (1897) Nerin: i was talking to the horse!
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:01 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Oh
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:06 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: We better rest before going near *that* thing!
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:16 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: A stronghold heh ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:18 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin sighs **
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:22 2003] : (1892) Darvin: any cover nearby where we could spend the night boss?
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:31 2003] : (1890) DM: Sure.
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:33 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc how late is it ?
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:09 2003] : (1890) DM: There's scrubby woodland covering the mountain sides now. You're much lower down.
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:28 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne looks around to find suitable shelter **
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:31 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin heads for scrubby woodland, staying out of sight of the castle/fort **
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:39 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney follows **
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:49 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ditto
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:58 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin follows **
[Tue Mar 4 21:59:06 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc time of day boss?
[Tue Mar 4 21:59:40 2003] : (1890) DM: Late afternoon.
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:06 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne points **
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:09 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Here looks good
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:12 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin looks **
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:32 2003] : (1890) DM: You won't be able to sneak past the fort through the woods. The sides are too steep.
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:51 2003] : (1892) Darvin: SHall we surround it and demand their surrender?
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:52 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc blue is us ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:01:14 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Not today Darvin *chuckles* Maybe tomorrow
[Tue Mar 4 22:01:16 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc blue dot it you.
[Tue Mar 4 22:01:47 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc is blue a river of some kind ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:01:54 2003] : (1890) DM: A small river
[Tue Mar 4 22:01:58 2003] : (1890) DM: In a deep gully
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:13 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy looks for a suitable place to raise gher tent, hidden from view **
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:21 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne does the same **
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:33 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc and the fort is up high-ish?
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:43 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc yep. On a knoll.
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:51 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc a grassy one?
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:56 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc is it grassy?
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:59 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc a rocky one.
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:00 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc or a gnoll?
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:32 2003] : (1897) Nerin: is it carrying the fort on its back?
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:33 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:36 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc and is that said without k as gnoll is said without g? lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:38 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc /me looks out for the second shooter
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:51 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc Yes, Celestienne
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:57 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:01 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc yes Cel, excelpt that Gnoll has the G pronouced.
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:10 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc not saying gnoll (or knoll) ever :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:22 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc you mean you dont pronounce the 'g'?? wow! ;)
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:40 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc I always thought it was silent
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:43 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc nope, me is working on her accent.... 'ello :)
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:57 2003] : (1890) DM: You're hiding in the woods plotting.
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:10 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I reckon 3 person watches tonight, 4 hours per watch
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:11 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc listen very carefully, I vill say this only wance
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:27 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc For the woods think maquis if you're familiar with that word. (think I spelt it right)
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:29 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy goes to bathe in the river (unless it's cold, the I just wash quickly) **
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:32 2003] : (1897) Nerin: yeah, stagger them
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:33 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc Please no 'Allo, 'Allo
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:37 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc brb phone
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:47 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc no 'allo.... it's 'ello :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:49 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:03 2003] : (1892) Darvin: any thoughts?
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:12 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc Not in French it isn't :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:17 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc Maquis are from Corsica H,
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:33 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc /me is not working on french accent
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:36 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc I was not talking about Maquis, Craig
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:54 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc Oh :/
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:55 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc back, and good spelling on maquis too
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:10 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc And I do know the etymology of the word maquis
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:30 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc /me runs fom an ology
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:33 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc /me looks up entymology
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:44 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney dies slowly **
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:46 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc No n in the word
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:52 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy returns, not knowing whether she bathed or washed, but at least she feels clean **
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:10 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:14 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne goes to see if she can get to the river **
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:17 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc it was freezing
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:27 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc I'll look that up instead
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:28 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc I washed then :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:35 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne pracices at catching fish with her hands **
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:42 2003] : (1892) Darvin: um people
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:43 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: practices too
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:48 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc btw, have I got some hair back by now? LOL
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:54 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Dex check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:56 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Yes?
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:56 2003] : (1892) Darvin: HOSTILE enemy fort nearby.....lets not make it too easy for them
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:08 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney sits on his own **
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:18 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne goes away for a while **
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:35 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ok rotating watches, 3 at a time.
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:53 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney takes out some small sticks and taps them **
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:53 2003] : (1897) Nerin: one watches the fort at all time
[Tue Mar 4 22:10:10 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Sounds okay
[Tue Mar 4 22:10:17 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Tue Mar 4 22:10:20 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin is on first watch **
[Tue Mar 4 22:10:33 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne is not around **
[Tue Mar 4 22:10:46 2003] : ** (1897) Nerin is also on first **
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:00 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney doesn't mind **
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:13 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne comes back **
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:14 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc digging foxhole in case of artillery?
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:21 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: sorry people, what's the plan ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:25 2003] : (1897) Nerin: get that spyglass of yours out, Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:27 2003] : (1892) Darvin: go to sleep
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:32 2003] : (1892) Darvin: we'll wake you in 4 hours
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:47 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin gets his spyglass out and peers at the fort **
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:54 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy has a bit to eat before going to sleep **
[Tue Mar 4 22:12:01 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Women and wolf sleep first
[Tue Mar 4 22:12:13 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc /me wishes he had those auto-cannons from Aliens
[Tue Mar 4 22:12:23 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne eats a ration and writes a bit in her diary, then goes to sleep **
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:00 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc /me thinks we sleep a lot
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:03 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney roots in Binky's saddlebags for some food **
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:23 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney eats in silence **
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:24 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc /me needs sleep
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:51 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: oc what's the red stuff ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:14:08 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc patrol route
[Tue Mar 4 22:14:16 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc i guess
[Tue Mar 4 22:14:16 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc k, sorry
[Tue Mar 4 22:14:20 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc yep
[Tue Mar 4 22:15:52 2003] : (1897) Nerin: ooc brb, reconnect
[Tue Mar 4 22:16:05 2003] : (1897) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 4 22:16:05 2003] : (1897) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Mar 4 22:16:05 2003] : (1897) Nerin (exit): 22:16
[Tue Mar 4 22:16:20 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc What do you think I am Darren? A geologist? What kind of rock indeed. one moment... thinking...
[Tue Mar 4 22:16:33 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 22:16:55 2003] : (1908) Nerin (enter): 22:16
[Tue Mar 4 22:17:00 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 4 22:17:07 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 4 22:17:09 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 4 22:17:35 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ooc are we still alive then?
[Tue Mar 4 22:17:54 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc so far :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:18:05 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin is waiting for his watch to be over **
[Tue Mar 4 22:18:15 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne wakes up after two hours **
[Tue Mar 4 22:18:18 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy is asleep **
[Tue Mar 4 22:18:27 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: I am not sleepy, I'll go for a walk
[Tue Mar 4 22:18:33 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne goes for a walk **
[Tue Mar 4 22:18:39 2003] : (1908) Nerin: you go on darvin, I'll stay
[Tue Mar 4 22:19:17 2003] : (1892) Darvin: WHat?
[Tue Mar 4 22:20:30 2003] : ** (1908) Nerin whispers to Huerney... **
[Tue Mar 4 22:20:46 2003] : (1908) Nerin: any chance of that little healing spell you had?
[Tue Mar 4 22:20:53 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Sure
[Tue Mar 4 22:20:56 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)." )
[Tue Mar 4 22:21:12 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ohh, thats better. Thanks
[Tue Mar 4 22:21:32 2003] : (1908) Nerin: I wouldn't normally ask, but given thon Fort...
[Tue Mar 4 22:21:33 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney goes back to watching silently **
[Tue Mar 4 22:21:37 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin goes to sleep once his watch is over **
[Tue Mar 4 22:21:39 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Anyone (other than Darvin) got a plan?
[Tue Mar 4 22:21:48 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc nope
[Tue Mar 4 22:21:52 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc I havent either, was just thinking :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:21:52 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne is still away **
[Tue Mar 4 22:22:05 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc not really
[Tue Mar 4 22:22:25 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ooc try and sneak past the watch and get to the fort then......
[Tue Mar 4 22:22:46 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc How large are the patrols?
[Tue Mar 4 22:22:57 2003] : (1890) DM: 5 men.
[Tue Mar 4 22:23:11 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ooc how often?
[Tue Mar 4 22:23:33 2003] : (1890) DM: Every two hrs
[Tue Mar 4 22:24:21 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne goes back to camp, with a live rabbit in her hands **
[Tue Mar 4 22:24:29 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne holds it by the ears **
[Tue Mar 4 22:24:34 2003] : (1890) DM: Dead rabbit.
[Tue Mar 4 22:25:11 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Rabbit is not moving anymore
[Tue Mar 4 22:25:21 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Anwen sniffs at rabbit...
[Tue Mar 4 22:25:26 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Didn't you have any rations left ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 4 22:25:50 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney eats some more rations quietly **
[Tue Mar 4 22:26:24 2003] : ** (1908) Nerin watches the fort **
[Tue Mar 4 22:26:26 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney puls out some sticks and quietly bashes at the floor in musical contemplation **
[Tue Mar 4 22:26:31 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: I did Darvin, just needed a rabbit
[Tue Mar 4 22:27:03 2003] : (1892) Darvin: to eat?
[Tue Mar 4 22:27:20 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: no, to catch it
[Tue Mar 4 22:27:34 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc Rabbit tastes great :)
[Tue Mar 4 22:28:11 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Anwen, I promise you, if I don't find use for this rabbit in the course of this night, it's yours
[Tue Mar 4 22:28:21 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne smiles at Anwen **
[Tue Mar 4 22:28:36 2003] : (1908) Nerin: Huerney, any ideas on what to do about this fort?
[Tue Mar 4 22:28:39 2003] : (1889) Huerney: oo cIf it's still night time, I sleep BTW
[Tue Mar 4 22:28:43 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Ah, protecting the woodlands and their inhabitants as all rangers do I see.......I mean, you wouldnt want to have killed it for selfish reasons would you
[Tue Mar 4 22:28:47 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc if
[Tue Mar 4 22:28:48 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: I am ready to take my watch when it's my turn btw<
[Tue Mar 4 22:29:01 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc OI!!
[Tue Mar 4 22:29:10 2003] : ** (1908) Nerin realises Huerney is snoring **
[Tue Mar 4 22:29:14 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc damn, where did colour go
[Tue Mar 4 22:29:34 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: No I would not Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 22:29:59 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: And tell you what, had we made a fire, you would be feeding on this rabbit right now
[Tue Mar 4 22:30:10 2003] : (1892) Darvin: No need, I have rations
[Tue Mar 4 22:30:35 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc is it our watch still?
[Tue Mar 4 22:30:44 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc /me is lost!
[Tue Mar 4 22:30:45 2003] : (1908) Nerin: rations? how can you compare rations to a nice rabbit?
[Tue Mar 4 22:30:48 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Going North does not seem like a trip to wonderland, and the further we go, the less likely we are to find places where we can reload on rtions
[Tue Mar 4 22:31:04 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: so you might appreciate that I catch rabbits at some point
[Tue Mar 4 22:31:21 2003] : (1892) Darvin: So lets carve up that rabbit and save it for when we are past the fort tomorrow then
[Tue Mar 4 22:31:22 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: But I guess it is time for you to go to bed now
[Tue Mar 4 22:31:40 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Not yet, and I have promised it to Anwen, I'll catch others
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:00 2003] : ** (1908) Nerin lets the girls take over watching **
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:02 2003] : (1912) Henry_lurking (enter): 22:32
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:03 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne turns from Darvin and goes to wake up Myfanwy for their watch **
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:07 2003] : (1892) Darvin: As long as you dont mind killing them when there's no need I guess I dont either
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:11 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc Hi Henry :)
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:13 2003] : (1912) Henry_lurking: ooc hi all
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:17 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc Hi, Henry
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:19 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ooc hi henry
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:20 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc Hi Henry
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:20 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin turns in for the night.....giving myfanwy a wakeup call as he passes **
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:25 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc hi henry
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:27 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy goes on watch with Anwen **
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:33 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc I woke her up already :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:38 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney doesn't sleep if it is still his watch... thought it was over **
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:42 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Hi Henry
[Tue Mar 4 22:32:47 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc hi Henry
[Tue Mar 4 22:33:47 2003] : (1890) DM: Just standing watches during the night?
[Tue Mar 4 22:34:03 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Looks like it :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:34:07 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: yes
[Tue Mar 4 22:34:10 2003] : (1890) DM: Dawn...
[Tue Mar 4 22:34:12 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc not quite
[Tue Mar 4 22:34:21 2003] : (1890) DM: Not dawn.
[Tue Mar 4 22:34:29 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc LOLOL
[Tue Mar 4 22:34:50 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc 8 hours sleep from late afternoon should take us to 3am, perfect time for sneaking past tired guards (if we are gonna do that)
[Tue Mar 4 22:34:55 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc /me watches the sun rise ans suddenly fall again
[Tue Mar 4 22:35:07 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc in the south, of course
[Tue Mar 4 22:35:17 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc of course :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:35:22 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Disagree with me if you want people
[Tue Mar 4 22:35:24 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:35:33 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy doesn't want to disagree **
[Tue Mar 4 22:35:41 2003] : (1908) Nerin: zzzzzZZZZZZzzzz
[Tue Mar 4 22:35:52 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne has not heard any plans made **
[Tue Mar 4 22:36:05 2003] : (1892) Darvin: well, you weren't around
[Tue Mar 4 22:36:08 2003] : (1890) DM: It's now 3 am and dark.
[Tue Mar 4 22:36:12 2003] : (1889) Huerney: zzzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Mar 4 22:36:29 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin wakes and nudges huerney and nerin awake too **
[Tue Mar 4 22:36:40 2003] : (1908) Nerin: whaaa?
[Tue Mar 4 22:36:57 2003] : (1889) Huerney: What?
[Tue Mar 4 22:37:06 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ugh
[Tue Mar 4 22:37:08 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Its dark
[Tue Mar 4 22:37:13 2003] : (1892) Darvin: time to sneak past the fort
[Tue Mar 4 22:37:16 2003] : (1892) Darvin: if you want to
[Tue Mar 4 22:37:21 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne to Myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 4 22:37:24 2003] : (1892) Darvin: or would you prefer to just after dawn?
[Tue Mar 4 22:37:27 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: What's the plan exactly ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:37:58 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: I dunno, I was asleep...
[Tue Mar 4 22:38:01 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I am not skilled in sneaking, whatever is thought best
[Tue Mar 4 22:38:03 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ok
[Tue Mar 4 22:38:16 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy watches Darvin run around waking people up **
[Tue Mar 4 22:38:23 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne goes over to stirring guys **
[Tue Mar 4 22:38:33 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Why are you waking them up Darvin ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:38:44 2003] : ** (1908) Nerin gets up **
[Tue Mar 4 22:38:51 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney gets up **
[Tue Mar 4 22:39:05 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Need a hand with your armour? YAWN
[Tue Mar 4 22:39:05 2003] : (1892) Darvin: oh, let me see.....I thought that maybe we'd like to use the time when its dark to do stuff rather than when the sun is up
[Tue Mar 4 22:39:21 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Sounds like a good plan I guess
[Tue Mar 4 22:39:23 2003] : (1908) Nerin: yeah thanks
[Tue Mar 4 22:39:35 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Well, i don't see to good in daylight... worse at night
[Tue Mar 4 22:39:41 2003] : (1892) Darvin: we can go back to sleep if you prefer ayhlanne?
[Tue Mar 4 22:39:42 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: All of the caravan or just us???
[Tue Mar 4 22:39:49 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney helps Nerin with his armour **
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:05 2003] : ** (1908) Nerin helps huerney **
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:19 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Good point Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:23 2003] : ** (1893) Ayhlanne ignores Darvin **
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:26 2003] : (1890) DM: Think hard about stuff that will help you sneak better in the dark.
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:26 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Thanks Nerin, you're a good companion
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:42 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc improved invisibility
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:43 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc err... being able to see??
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:49 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy thinks of her cloak :P **
[Tue Mar 4 22:40:59 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ooc I can see :)
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:18 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I have a spade
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:24 2003] : (1890) DM: Huerney, you can see well enough to walk.
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:27 2003] : (1892) Darvin: maybe tunnel under them ;)
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:35 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Myfanwy has a club...
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:38 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I have a heart...
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:39 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Darvin, we can't sneak by with all these horses....
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:42 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Can we go up on those cliffs at all ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:44 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:47 2003] : (1892) Darvin: I know myf
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:48 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Or should we follow the river ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:41:51 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Anyone got a diamond?
[Tue Mar 4 22:42:00 2003] : (1892) Darvin: is the group vote that we sneak past or should we attack them?
[Tue Mar 4 22:42:06 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: A diamond ? What for Huerney ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:42:16 2003] : (1889) Huerney: For a complete set
[Tue Mar 4 22:42:21 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Attack the fort ? or a patrol ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:42:25 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: We need the horses, we need the stuff they carry!
[Tue Mar 4 22:42:27 2003] : (1912) Henry_lurking: ooc packs of cards
[Tue Mar 4 22:42:29 2003] : (1889) Huerney: It was supposed to be funny, otr not
[Tue Mar 4 22:42:42 2003] : (1892) Darvin: you decide ayhlanne....I'll go along with your plan.
[Tue Mar 4 22:43:05 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: You want to leave it all behind Darvin?
[Tue Mar 4 22:43:24 2003] : (1908) Nerin: we could sneak down, jump a patrol and try and find out about defenses etc
[Tue Mar 4 22:43:36 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I have no plan, lets just go, we're up now
[Tue Mar 4 22:43:40 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Not knowing what lies ahead, I would rather not leave all the stuff here
[Tue Mar 4 22:43:48 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Me neither
[Tue Mar 4 22:43:53 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin lies back and waits **
[Tue Mar 4 22:43:59 2003] : (1908) Nerin: is there a cave or something, where we could tie them up?
[Tue Mar 4 22:44:03 2003] : (1889) Huerney: We have no-where safer to stow it
[Tue Mar 4 22:44:11 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Since we cannot go "over" on the ckliffs, I guess our best option is to follow the riverbed
[Tue Mar 4 22:44:34 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Dammit Darvin, you woke everyone up for a plan you hadn't thought through???
[Tue Mar 4 22:44:50 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc you could go up and then along the top of the cliffs and back down. You couldn't take the horses that way though/
[Tue Mar 4 22:44:54 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: on the other side of the river, trying to stay hidden as much as we can
[Tue Mar 4 22:45:01 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc ok
[Tue Mar 4 22:45:05 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Well we have done equal watches
[Tue Mar 4 22:45:12 2003] : (1892) Darvin: We can always go back to sleep Myfanwy, I thought it best not to waste all tomorrow waiting for another night
[Tue Mar 4 22:45:20 2003] : (1889) Huerney: We can always do more until dawn if need be
[Tue Mar 4 22:45:28 2003] : (1892) Darvin: Why wait for dawn?
[Tue Mar 4 22:45:37 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I think it may be worth the risk to go now
[Tue Mar 4 22:45:54 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin shuts up for now and waits **
[Tue Mar 4 22:46:11 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Go past or go in? I'm not leaving all my stuff here for good...
[Tue Mar 4 22:46:11 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc sory, I must have missed it, but did anyone actually find out what the patrols were all about ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:46:38 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc 5 man patrol every 2 hours following the red route on the map
[Tue Mar 4 22:47:01 2003] : (1889) Huerney: OK,
[Tue Mar 4 22:47:41 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: If we get a patrol when it has just started, it gives us 2 hours to find out more, that is if we keep at least one alive...
[Tue Mar 4 22:47:46 2003] : (1889) Huerney: follow the next patrol at a asfe distance until we get near to the keep...
[Tue Mar 4 22:47:46 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: I say we follow the river, if we find a patrol, we fight
[Tue Mar 4 22:48:02 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Wait for the next one to go out... then try to get in?
[Tue Mar 4 22:48:55 2003] : (1908) Nerin: how about , we jump them, take their clothes and try to sneak into the fort
[Tue Mar 4 22:49:09 2003] : (1892) Darvin: think you'd fit into their clothes?
[Tue Mar 4 22:49:11 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Hmm, they might notice a dwarf
[Tue Mar 4 22:49:25 2003] : (1908) Nerin: alright, alright
[Tue Mar 4 22:49:34 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Unless they have an equal rights policy
[Tue Mar 4 22:49:40 2003] : (1890) DM: Suggestion: You've had a few clues about who/what is behind all this. Is the fort the best place to look for more information?
[Tue Mar 4 22:49:42 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:50:00 2003] : (1889) Huerney: You never know, there may be dwarves in there
[Tue Mar 4 22:50:14 2003] : (1908) Nerin: we make good fighters you know
[Tue Mar 4 22:50:15 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc /me sits back and enjoys the show :)
[Tue Mar 4 22:50:25 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: I don't care what we do and how, but I'm not leaving Idris and Rhian behind for good
[Tue Mar 4 22:50:29 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney watches Craig's brain ooze out of his head **
[Tue Mar 4 22:50:38 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: I agree with Myfanwy
[Tue Mar 4 22:50:43 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc Poor Craig ;)
[Tue Mar 4 22:50:54 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ok. we either go to the fort, or go back
[Tue Mar 4 22:51:02 2003] : (1889) Huerney: I know Nerin, your folk are very sturdy and proud
[Tue Mar 4 22:51:12 2003] : (1908) Nerin: I know very little about this quest, so Its up to you lot
[Tue Mar 4 22:51:48 2003] : (1889) Huerney: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Tue Mar 4 22:51:53 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy stares at Darvin.... You started this, say something! **
[Tue Mar 4 22:52:05 2003] : ** (1889) Huerney is still none the wiser... **
[Tue Mar 4 22:52:14 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc or intelligenterer
[Tue Mar 4 22:52:19 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:52:23 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:52:24 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc And it shows ;)
[Tue Mar 4 22:53:04 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: OK, who says we should get into the fort ?
[Tue Mar 4 22:53:32 2003] : (1908) Nerin: I'm no coward, but I dont see how the 5 of us can storm a fort
[Tue Mar 4 22:53:44 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Isame here
[Tue Mar 4 22:53:51 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc A wise dwarf? ;)
[Tue Mar 4 22:53:57 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: But we might find a weak point in their defence if we interrogate a guard...
[Tue Mar 4 22:53:58 2003] : (1908) Nerin: sneaking in has been vetoed...
[Tue Mar 4 22:54:00 2003] : (1908) Nerin: Wis check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 4 22:54:09 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ooc apparently not, lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:54:10 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Mar 4 22:54:18 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:54:20 2003] : (1889) Huerney: And no-one would even lament our deaths
[Tue Mar 4 22:54:32 2003] : (1889) Huerney: No matter how heroic
[Tue Mar 4 22:54:44 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: How about this...we just let it lie and go back to Lukern
[Tue Mar 4 22:54:56 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Darcyn mentionned "plans" about the Dukedom of Lukern
[Tue Mar 4 22:55:14 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: And he was heading there, as far as I can see, looking for us
[Tue Mar 4 22:55:26 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: We need two things
[Tue Mar 4 22:55:33 2003] : (1889) Huerney: What was the name of the Duke that hosted him in the first place?
[Tue Mar 4 22:55:33 2003] : (1892) Darvin: he wanted the letter we stole from him, not us
[Tue Mar 4 22:55:36 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: we need to go back and ask that priest what was in the letter
[Tue Mar 4 22:55:41 2003] : (1908) Nerin: yeah, maybe that letter holds valuable information
[Tue Mar 4 22:55:49 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: and find out what's written in the one we have
[Tue Mar 4 22:56:07 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: I believe going back to town is our best option for now
[Tue Mar 4 22:56:15 2003] : (1889) Huerney: You could be right Ayhlanne
[Tue Mar 4 22:56:20 2003] : (1892) Darvin: and then come back north when we realise we dont have enough info
[Tue Mar 4 22:56:23 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc remember that there is a time limit...
[Tue Mar 4 22:56:25 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: or maybe go back to Wizard Zarah and ask her if she can read that letter
[Tue Mar 4 22:56:34 2003] : (1889) Huerney: If the proiest of Mask has an interest in the status quo...
[Tue Mar 4 22:56:54 2003] : (1889) Huerney: He will be interested in our story... and that letter probably
[Tue Mar 4 22:57:03 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy votes for capturing a guard **
[Tue Mar 4 22:57:27 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: Darvin, I believe that as long as we don't know what's written in that letter, we won't find much moire info
[Tue Mar 4 22:57:46 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin hands ayhlanne the letter **
[Tue Mar 4 22:57:47 2003] : (1908) Nerin: how about we capture a guard.. and then go south?
[Tue Mar 4 22:57:52 2003] : (1892) Darvin: all yours then
[Tue Mar 4 22:57:57 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: I can't read it Darvin
[Tue Mar 4 22:58:15 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc what is the time limit??
[Tue Mar 4 22:58:23 2003] : (1892) Darvin: you keep it then, you know best what we should do with it
[Tue Mar 4 22:58:42 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc think about what the wizards said in Hoon.
[Tue Mar 4 22:58:51 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: OK Nerin, we sneak on a patrol, capture a guard, get the info at least of what lies beyond this fort, if not anything else, and dthen decide what goes next
[Tue Mar 4 22:59:04 2003] : (1890) DM: The guards are like the ones you've met before. Human, regular weapons. Just ordinary soldiers.
[Tue Mar 4 22:59:46 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Okay, enough talk... Me calls Anwen. Anyone want to go guard hunting?
[Tue Mar 4 22:59:50 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy leaves **
[Tue Mar 4 23:00:13 2003] : (1893) Ayhlanne: My best bet though, is that this letter is the info we are looking for
[Tue Mar 4 23:00:24 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin follows amyfanwy **
[Tue Mar 4 23:00:37 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc Capture a guard who can read the letter ;)
[Tue Mar 4 23:00:45 2003] : (1889) Huerney: ooc I can't remember what they said ATM
[Tue Mar 4 23:01:07 2003] : ** (1892) Darvin follows myfanwy **
[Tue Mar 4 23:01:07 2003] : (1890) DM: ooc Everyone want to end here and go away and think?
[Tue Mar 4 23:01:26 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy stops once in a while, using her cloak to hide, while she listens and tries to spot guards **
[Tue Mar 4 23:02:11 2003] : (1908) Nerin: ooc probably a good idea (i'm knackered anyway)
[Tue Mar 4 23:02:22 2003] : (1892) Darvin: ooc lets do that bossman
[Tue Mar 4 23:02:23 2003] : ** (1894) Myfanwy stooped thinking and went guardhunting **
[Tue Mar 4 23:02:34 2003] : (1904) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Mar 4 23:02:46 2003] : (1894) Myfanwy: Okay, i can die next time (and lvl up in between :P)
[Tue Mar 4 23:02:56 2003] : (1890) DM: GAME END