Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / DMed - 25 February 2003

[Tue Feb 25 19:19:31 2003] : (1312) DM: GAME START
[Tue Feb 25 19:19:32 2003] : (1314) Nerin: woo hoo, we get to run riot!!
[Tue Feb 25 19:19:33 2003] : (1313) Huerney: You've done good games before with no prep, so I'm not bothered
[Tue Feb 25 19:19:56 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc need the right music!
[Tue Feb 25 19:19:56 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin looks at the dwarf making woohoo's **
[Tue Feb 25 19:20:41 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin realises no-one else is woohoo-ing... and stops **
[Tue Feb 25 19:20:52 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy chuckles **
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:04 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney looks at Darvin and looks relieved to see him with a semblance of sanity **
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:11 2003] : ** (1312) DM makes a note to remember table 2-24 **
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:16 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin has always been sane **
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:26 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy has always doubted that **
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:30 2003] : (1314) Nerin: so... any of you guys know where we are headed?
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:36 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Err
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:39 2003] : (1313) Huerney: North?
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:40 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: North?
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:40 2003] : (1316) Darvin: North
[Tue Feb 25 19:21:51 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Glad we agree
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:05 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: North (not a question, an affirmation)
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:06 2003] : (1313) Huerney: We're looking for some guys who want to stop tearing our plane apart
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:07 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin stares at the Three Stooges **
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:11 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Or something
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:20 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy smiles at Nerin **
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:20 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne smiles **
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:29 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ahhh, and they are to the North then?
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:29 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc that was weeks ago bert
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:50 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Err, that should read 'who WE want'
[Tue Feb 25 19:22:54 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc was it?
[Tue Feb 25 19:23:15 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: That is the only information we got from the Academy nerin
[Tue Feb 25 19:23:49 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Yup, so iff to work we go matey
[Tue Feb 25 19:23:52 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc XP from last week, or did I miss that part ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:23:54 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc off
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:00 2003] : (1314) Nerin: fair enough.
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:10 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Delphine, I missed that part too.
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:18 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:29 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc you promised a shitload ;)
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:37 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc I'll wait, I'm 3500 away from level up anyway
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:38 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc I love watching a professional at work ;)
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:41 2003] : (1312) DM: 500 XP each.
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:44 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc lol, and the debate was on howmuch a shitload wcould be :P
[Tue Feb 25 19:24:48 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc WOW
[Tue Feb 25 19:25:21 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc *poof* I level up
[Tue Feb 25 19:25:44 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc on the other hand, XP in the sheet is worth two... err not sure where I'm going there
[Tue Feb 25 19:26:49 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney clip clops North on Binky **
[Tue Feb 25 19:26:57 2003] : (1312) DM: Marching order?
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:05 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1315) Myfanwy...
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:08 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1314) Nerin...
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:11 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1316) Darvin...
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:13 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:15 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1318) Ayhlanne...
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:33 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Errr.... Since I found him I guess I'm in the middle somewhere... Dunno
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:35 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc I'll go second and assume someone knows where we are going
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:36 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: I lead, all happy and smiling
[Tue Feb 25 19:27:42 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney is hoping that the story he remembers of a band of stout fellows caught in the North whose horses were decapitated isn't a recurring theme **
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:00 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Different world.
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:02 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:10 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:14 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc It was in my tales so there ;P
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:21 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:27 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc back
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:33 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc I'll go next
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:35 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:37 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc Is this North all nice and warm?
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:50 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc okay huerney, I'll go after you :P
[Tue Feb 25 19:28:56 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin is at the back **
[Tue Feb 25 19:29:14 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc It's a bit chilly up in the mountains but not that bad. It's summer after all.
[Tue Feb 25 19:29:36 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne enjoys the fresh air of mountains, looks at the scenary in the sunset **
[Tue Feb 25 19:30:05 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc surely the sun has gone down by now :P
[Tue Feb 25 19:30:15 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc I have lowlight vision :P
[Tue Feb 25 19:30:15 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney puts his crossbow in easy reach and secures a bolt in an accessible place **
[Tue Feb 25 19:30:16 2003] : (1312) DM: Getting dark...
[Tue Feb 25 19:30:21 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy enjoys being out in the open again, and so does Anwen **
[Tue Feb 25 19:30:25 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney sings a bit **
[Tue Feb 25 19:30:38 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne slows down to let the others catch up **
[Tue Feb 25 19:30:44 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Should we stop for the night ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:31:30 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin looks out for a cave or overhang **
[Tue Feb 25 19:31:31 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin catches up **
[Tue Feb 25 19:31:32 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Might be a good idea
[Tue Feb 25 19:31:33 2003] : (1316) Darvin: pardon?
[Tue Feb 25 19:31:46 2003] : (1314) Nerin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Feb 25 19:31:49 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: I was thinking we could stop and relax for the night Darvin
[Tue Feb 25 19:32:02 2003] : (1316) Darvin: fine by me
[Tue Feb 25 19:32:16 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I'm happy to stop Ayhlanne
[Tue Feb 25 19:32:23 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne looks around for a nice spot for the night **
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:01 2003] : (1312) DM: Nowhere really nice up here. You'll have to huddle under a rock.
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:11 2003] : (1313) Huerney: NIce
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:19 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc like reptiles, ewww
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:22 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne looks around to find a suitable rock **
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:28 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:50 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [19,-2] = (17)
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:50 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Oddly enough Ayhlanne doesn't find a single rock in this boulder strewn pass...
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:58 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 19:33:59 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:01 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney is lloking for a sheltered place **
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:08 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne is just so busy breathing the fresh night air that she has all her other senses are a bit lame **
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:28 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk (enter): 19:34
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:29 2003] : (1312) DM: Looking for anything in particular? Defensive? Sheltered from the rain?
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:33 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Hi Hannele :)
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:38 2003] : (1316) Darvin: both
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:38 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc Hi girlfriend :)
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:42 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc hiya
[Tue Feb 25 19:34:46 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc Hi
[Tue Feb 25 19:35:08 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne looks at the sky **
[Tue Feb 25 19:35:13 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 19:35:21 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Err, sheltered bu defensible?
[Tue Feb 25 19:35:27 2003] : (1313) Huerney: but
[Tue Feb 25 19:35:28 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: I am not sure whether or not this weather will stay friends
[Tue Feb 25 19:35:37 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: we probably want to look for some place a bit sheltered
[Tue Feb 25 19:35:43 2003] : (1312) DM: It's mostly clear, only a few clouds hide the twinking stars.
[Tue Feb 25 19:36:13 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc and hi Hannele
[Tue Feb 25 19:36:36 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc Hi, Delphine
[Tue Feb 25 19:36:48 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Do we find anything DM?
[Tue Feb 25 19:37:05 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc do the ones not busy with fresh air dfind any place suitable ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:37:30 2003] : (1312) DM: Yeah. This overhang part way up the valley sides boulders to the north and south provide cover.
[Tue Feb 25 19:38:26 2003] : (1312) DM: Camping? Campfire? Watches?
[Tue Feb 25 19:38:31 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin unpacks and makes camp **
[Tue Feb 25 19:38:41 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin sets up his tent **
[Tue Feb 25 19:39:16 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Err...
[Tue Feb 25 19:39:22 2003] : (1312) DM: No tents unless you have toughened, rock piercing tent pegs.
[Tue Feb 25 19:39:34 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy watches Anwen run off to hunt **
[Tue Feb 25 19:39:35 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne decides not to set up her tent and enjoy the stars **
[Tue Feb 25 19:40:01 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne looks at the rocky ground and realizes she could have not set her tent eanyway **
[Tue Feb 25 19:40:35 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin swears because he forgot his toughened, rock piercing tent pegs **
[Tue Feb 25 19:40:44 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 19:40:49 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin packs up his tent **
[Tue Feb 25 19:40:52 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 19:41:04 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin gets out his blanket **
[Tue Feb 25 19:41:06 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 19:41:26 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney grabs his sleeping bag and rolls it out **
[Tue Feb 25 19:41:29 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne prepares her bedroll **
[Tue Feb 25 19:41:40 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy prepares for the night too **
[Tue Feb 25 19:41:45 2003] : (1314) Nerin: we should set up a watch for the night. I'll take first
[Tue Feb 25 19:41:48 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne shoulders her bow and quiver **
[Tue Feb 25 19:42:07 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: I'll take whichever watch suits you
[Tue Feb 25 19:42:29 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin tucks himself in and goes to sleep after saying "Wake me when its my turn" **
[Tue Feb 25 19:42:35 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney realises that sleeping bags don't exist and unrolls his bedroll and blankets **
[Tue Feb 25 19:42:44 2003] : (1314) Nerin: up to yourself.
[Tue Feb 25 19:43:05 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy watches Anwen return, looking well fed and happy **
[Tue Feb 25 19:43:12 2003] : (1313) Huerney: 'Wake me up when it's my turn'
[Tue Feb 25 19:43:42 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Nerin, why don't you take first watch with Ayhlanne, I'll take second with Anwen
[Tue Feb 25 19:43:47 2003] : (1312) Anwen: Rrrr.
[Tue Feb 25 19:43:51 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: OK, Nerin, you take first watch, Myfanwy, are you ok for the next ? I'll take 3rd, and the two sleepy heads will take the following
[Tue Feb 25 19:43:54 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: The lazy guys can take the last
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:11 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ok, that's fine with me
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:13 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Oh great an early morning
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:15 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc lol@Anwen
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:18 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc I said it first :P
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:24 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Anwen growls low
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:25 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney tries to get his head down **
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:33 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d3] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:34 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin starts wandering round in a watch-like fashion **
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:46 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy chuckles **
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:48 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne stands, looking at the valley **
[Tue Feb 25 19:44:58 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy goes to sleep **
[Tue Feb 25 19:45:01 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: a/me smiling at Nerin's watchlike fashion
[Tue Feb 25 19:45:11 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc without the a
[Tue Feb 25 19:45:12 2003] : (1312) DM: Nerin, and Ayhlanne your watch passes uneventfully.
[Tue Feb 25 19:45:28 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne goes to sleep after having waken Myfanwy **
[Tue Feb 25 19:45:36 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin goes to bed and snores soundly **
[Tue Feb 25 19:45:45 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy sits at he fire with Anwen at her side **
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:09 2003] : (1313) Huerney: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:14 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:16 2003] : (1313) Huerney: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:30 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy throws a pepple at Huerney **
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:31 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin wakes up and kicks Huerney **
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:40 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:41 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:47 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Whu msrfgl
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:53 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 19:46:57 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Feb 25 19:47:03 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I can do it I tells ya
[Tue Feb 25 19:47:05 2003] : (1313) Huerney: zzzzzzz
[Tue Feb 25 19:47:55 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 19:47:56 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Tue Feb 25 19:47:56 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 19:47:57 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 19:48:22 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne has trouble sleeping due to the snoring guys **
[Tue Feb 25 19:48:43 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc not snoring.... just giving it big zeds
[Tue Feb 25 19:48:55 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Feb 25 19:49:02 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy stands up, looking to NE... **
[Tue Feb 25 19:49:08 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin points out that, while it may sound like more than one person, it is in fact just Huerney! **
[Tue Feb 25 19:49:34 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Tue Feb 25 19:49:36 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Feb 25 19:50:14 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy sits down again **
[Tue Feb 25 19:50:42 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne wakes up and takes her diary by the fire, taking her bow and quiver to have them at hand **
[Tue Feb 25 19:51:11 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Hi Myfanwy, I just can't seem to sleep (points at the snoring guys), not mentionning that I am glad to be out of this fort
[Tue Feb 25 19:51:25 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Everything alright ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:51:51 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Dunno yet Ayhlanne, keep quiet for a sec...
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:04 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy stands up again **
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:07 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:08 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:17 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:17 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Listen Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:41 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne stands up too **
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:42 2003] : (1312) DM: *Twang*
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:51 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:53 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:55 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [8,-2] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 19:52:59 2003] : (1313) Huerney: zzzzzzzz
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:01 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc Twang? lol
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:02 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:05 2003] : (1314) Nerin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:14 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin wakes up with a start **
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:17 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: to Myfanwy : What was that ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:35 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy drops down **
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:39 2003] : (1312) DM: Myfanwy has an arrow in her left arm.
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:44 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: An arrow ayhl
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:52 2003] : (1312) DM: Spot checks Ayhlanne and Myfanwy
[Tue Feb 25 19:53:56 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ouch
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:01 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:02 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Myfanwy: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:03 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Spot Skill Check Anwen: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:03 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc shouldn't that be... 'Ow!'
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:07 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Are you ok ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:27 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Ah you said it
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:33 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne looks down at Myfanwy, looking worried, but holding her bow ready **
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:34 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Yeah, guess so....
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:37 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin jumps to his feet **
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:44 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Look!
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:51 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Someone's there
[Tue Feb 25 19:54:59 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne looks in the direction Myfanwy points to **
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:04 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy points to the N at a running figure **
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:10 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:15 2003] : (1312) DM: There's a crouched figure running down the slope to the north. It's soon lost behind the boulders and amongst the dark.
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:21 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin hears the conversation and wakes the others **
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:25 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: I can't see it clearly
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:27 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Listen Skill Check: [1d20-2] -> [11,-2] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:31 2003] : (1313) Huerney: zz
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:38 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Are you sure you're ok ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:46 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy removes the arrow from her arm with a slight gasp **
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:47 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney wakes at Nerin's shaking **
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:51 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: I'm okay
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:52 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin gets all tangled in his blanket **
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:54 2003] : (1313) Huerney: What is it?
[Tue Feb 25 19:55:55 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin kicks Huerney and Darvin roughly **
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:01 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Do you need help Myfanwy ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:04 2003] : (1314) Nerin: shhhhh
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:09 2003] : (1314) Nerin: I think somethings happening
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:17 2003] : (1313) Huerney: whisper... 'What is it'
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:19 2003] : (1314) Nerin: help get my armour on
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:20 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne kneels to help Myfanwy **
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:26 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney helps Nerin **
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:31 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Well, if you could tell me who owns this.... (handing Ayhl the arrow)
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:32 2003] : (1314) Nerin: I dont know, but its probably bad
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:37 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin kits up quickly **
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:38 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney grabs his armour and gestures **
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:45 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Help me
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:48 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne looks at the arrow **
[Tue Feb 25 19:56:52 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc what check ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:57:07 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc dunno, that's why I gave it to you :P
[Tue Feb 25 19:57:11 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin helps Huerney and expects the same in return **
[Tue Feb 25 19:57:16 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 19:57:43 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy packs her stuff **
[Tue Feb 25 19:57:58 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc DM ? What check can I do to identify an arrow ?
[Tue Feb 25 19:58:00 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin moves to the girls **
[Tue Feb 25 19:58:05 2003] : (1314) Nerin: whats going on?
[Tue Feb 25 19:58:21 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney picks his crossbow anf sword up **
[Tue Feb 25 19:58:54 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Someone decided it was time to wake us up, Nerin
[Tue Feb 25 19:58:54 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin is keeping low with his bow drawn **
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:04 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney says the command word... Power Extreme... And casts Cat's Grace (Dex +[1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) for 1 hour) **
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:04 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy tells about the figure **
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:18 2003] : (1314) Nerin: are you alright?
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:20 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: He ran off to the North
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:23 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc woo hoo!
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:25 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Int check: [1d20-4] -> [2,-4] = (-2)
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:30 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin palms some daggers and straps on his rapier **
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:40 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: I'm okay Nerin, don't worry
[Tue Feb 25 19:59:48 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:09 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc sorry got the wrong charracter for Int check, if that's what I have to do ?
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:21 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy goes to look for tracks around the spot where the figure stood up **
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:28 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:30 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc maybe its just an arrow?
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:38 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin goes with her **
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:38 2003] : ** (1318) Ayhlanne follows Myfanwy **
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:44 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:45 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc it looks like just an arrow
[Tue Feb 25 20:00:52 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin takes a peek out **
[Tue Feb 25 20:01:06 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Tue Feb 25 20:01:20 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc the dice gods are with me tonight O Yeah !
[Tue Feb 25 20:01:21 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc Not your day, is it? lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:01:50 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc Too bad :(
[Tue Feb 25 20:02:09 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy lets Anwen have a sniff **
[Tue Feb 25 20:02:11 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Feb 25 20:02:15 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:02:23 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc Ha !
[Tue Feb 25 20:02:42 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Feb 25 20:02:44 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy checks Anwens nose.... **
[Tue Feb 25 20:02:59 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Still there.... Strange ;)
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:07 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ROFLMAO @ Myf's comment
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:07 2003] : (1314) Nerin: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:21 2003] : ** (1314) Nerin bumps into a tree **
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:25 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:26 2003] : (1314) Nerin: oh, whats this then?
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:33 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney moves over to the others **
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:42 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc wshould we pause till the DM is back ?
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:42 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Tue Feb 25 20:03:46 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 20:05:09 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne: ooc huho...need to disconnect, brb
[Tue Feb 25 20:05:46 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy stares at the ground, not knowing whether she sees anything or not **
[Tue Feb 25 20:06:06 2003] : (1314) Nerin: ooc me too, brb
[Tue Feb 25 20:06:11 2003] : (1314) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Feb 25 20:06:11 2003] : (1314) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Feb 25 20:06:11 2003] : (1314) Nerin (exit): 20:06
[Tue Feb 25 20:06:14 2003] : (1313) Huerney: whisper... 'What's happening?'
[Tue Feb 25 20:06:56 2003] : (1318) Ayhlanne (exit): 20:06
[Tue Feb 25 20:07:07 2003] : (1325) Nerin (enter): 20:07
[Tue Feb 25 20:07:34 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne (enter): 20:07
[Tue Feb 25 20:07:47 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc damn Open RPG
[Tue Feb 25 20:08:04 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc What's wrong?
[Tue Feb 25 20:08:22 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc just playing up with me
[Tue Feb 25 20:08:28 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Test
[Tue Feb 25 20:08:29 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Initiative [Bad dice format]
[Tue Feb 25 20:08:45 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy waits patiently :P **
[Tue Feb 25 20:09:12 2003] : ** (1320) Hannelurk tries to keep awake until the action starts ;) **
[Tue Feb 25 20:09:24 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc wonders what happened to the DM
[Tue Feb 25 20:09:48 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc anyone know how to add a mod to a function key macro?
[Tue Feb 25 20:09:53 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Fast asleep? ;)
[Tue Feb 25 20:10:12 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc pardon huerney?
[Tue Feb 25 20:10:28 2003] : (1325) Nerin: never used the function keys. Keep meaning to try but...
[Tue Feb 25 20:10:29 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: brb
[Tue Feb 25 20:10:31 2003] : (1313) Huerney: 00c as in d20+D+4
[Tue Feb 25 20:10:40 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc doesn't work :(
[Tue Feb 25 20:10:44 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc nope
[Tue Feb 25 20:11:02 2003] : (1325) Nerin: the function key wouldn't know what D was
[Tue Feb 25 20:11:23 2003] : (1313) Huerney: but the ORPG Macro would
[Tue Feb 25 20:12:01 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: back
[Tue Feb 25 20:12:06 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc wb
[Tue Feb 25 20:12:10 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc but since you can have multiple chars, which Dex bonus would apply
[Tue Feb 25 20:12:10 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: :)
[Tue Feb 25 20:12:19 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Initiative [Bad dice format]
[Tue Feb 25 20:12:36 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Ah, OK Bert
[Tue Feb 25 20:13:22 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc probably would be nice.
[Tue Feb 25 20:13:32 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Cat's grace has upped my Dex to 19, wanted it to proliferate
[Tue Feb 25 20:13:39 2003] : (1316) Darvin: hmmm, logical thinking from an irishman....strange!!!
[Tue Feb 25 20:13:44 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:13:47 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Feb 25 20:13:55 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin raises his eyebrows! **
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:03 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney says nothing about anyone :D **
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:05 2003] : (1316) Darvin: did u use both hands?
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:14 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc At least the Irish can think, don't know about the Welsh
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:25 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc I think you'll find that I'm not Irish
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:27 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Sorry about that
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:29 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ROFL LOL
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:36 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:37 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: wb David :)
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:41 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc thats ok boss
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:44 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc wb DM
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:44 2003] : (1312) DM: Where was i?
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:47 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: You were missed lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:14:57 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc we just killed the guy who tried going north
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:01 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc that was our question, lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:04 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy stares at the ground, not knowing whether she sees anything or not **
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:07 2003] : (1312) DM: Erm? Nope.
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:12 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc Nerin was stumbling into a tree, I was trying to identify an arrow, Myfanwy was checking Anwen's nose
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:15 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Ah, the DM returneth
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:22 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Grr. Hands gone to sleep. Can't type.
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:23 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc i was near the back
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:42 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc near who's back? ;)
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:49 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney was moving forwards and asked... **
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:53 2003] : (1312) DM: What are you fdoing?
[Tue Feb 25 20:15:54 2003] : (1313) Huerney: whisper... 'What's happening?'
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:05 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy stares at the ground, not knowing whether she sees anything or not **
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:07 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I am with the others by now
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:15 2003] : (1313) Huerney: hiding as much as I can
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:19 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin starts to creep up behind the group **
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:20 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+21] -> [9,21] = (30)
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:23 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19)
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:31 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne has followed Myfanwy, did an Int check to see if she recognizes the arrow and got a 15 **
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:45 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin is with Myf, keeping guard **
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:51 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc was looking for tracks, forgot what I rolled
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:55 2003] : (1312) DM: Moving after the guy?
[Tue Feb 25 20:16:57 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc craig decides to open a bottle of Merlot :D
[Tue Feb 25 20:17:26 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc we're looking for tracks
[Tue Feb 25 20:17:47 2003] : (1312) DM: hard to see tracks in the dark. You have low-light vision or a torch/lamp?
[Tue Feb 25 20:18:04 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne has low light vision, but did a lame chack on track **
[Tue Feb 25 20:18:11 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc check even
[Tue Feb 25 20:18:25 2003] : (1313) Huerney: whisper... What direction did the shot come from?
[Tue Feb 25 20:18:26 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc I do (the dwarf one)
[Tue Feb 25 20:18:33 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy has lowlight vision too and rolled 20something (I think) **
[Tue Feb 25 20:19:02 2003] : (1312) DM: The tracks head down the pass to the north. They're fairly easy to follow as the guy was in a hurry.
[Tue Feb 25 20:19:32 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Myfanwy, are you really ok ?
[Tue Feb 25 20:19:52 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: I am really okay, stop making a fuzz
[Tue Feb 25 20:19:53 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: *whispering to Huerney* This way (pointing North)
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:00 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Are you hurt Myfanwy?
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:05 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy starts following the tracks **
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:14 2003] : (1325) Nerin: do you think we should pack our stuff first?
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:20 2003] : (1316) Darvin: i do
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:22 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney moves along nbehind **
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:27 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: I do too
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:30 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin heads back for his stuff and his horse **
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:36 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Oh
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:47 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney turns and heads back **
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:51 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Myfanwy...
[Tue Feb 25 20:20:56 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Yes?
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:00 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Grab your things first
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:04 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin heads back and packs up **
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:07 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Maybe a diversion
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:22 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: That can wait, I wanna know who shot at me
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:27 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy looks at Anwen **
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:32 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: I'll be fine
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:35 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Myfanwy, we should go as a group...
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:47 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Secure our animals
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:50 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne heads back, quickly packs her stuff **
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:51 2003] : (1313) Huerney: then follow
[Tue Feb 25 20:21:59 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy sighs and stops... Okay, okay.... **
[Tue Feb 25 20:22:08 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Feb 25 20:22:14 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy glances North, then head back to get her gear **
[Tue Feb 25 20:22:15 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc knew the animals card would do it ;P)
[Tue Feb 25 20:22:23 2003] : (1325) Nerin: Huerney is right, you dont want to walk into a trap
[Tue Feb 25 20:22:24 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:22:31 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc Good thinking :)
[Tue Feb 25 20:22:36 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc hmm, man smoking a pipe?
[Tue Feb 25 20:23:19 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney picks up his gear and quickly stows it on bBinky **
[Tue Feb 25 20:23:44 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Nerin, you're taking Idris still? *smile*
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:08 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne mounts **
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:11 2003] : (1325) Nerin: Idris?? ohhh, it has a name?
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:27 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin has been on his horse waiting for 10 minutes **
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:30 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Of course he has has
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:38 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy mounts Rhian **
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:47 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc :P
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:48 2003] : (1312) DM: Moving north?
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:50 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc no comment
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:50 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney mounts **
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:52 2003] : (1312) DM: Marching order?
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:55 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Of course
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:55 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Yup
[Tue Feb 25 20:24:59 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin climbs aboard Idris **
[Tue Feb 25 20:25:03 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin stays at the back **
[Tue Feb 25 20:25:06 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:25:06 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne leads **
[Tue Feb 25 20:25:13 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy is third **
[Tue Feb 25 20:25:16 2003] : (1313) Huerney: As before?
[Tue Feb 25 20:25:21 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin is second **
[Tue Feb 25 20:25:28 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney is 4th **
[Tue Feb 25 20:25:50 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne heads North to where the figure disappeared **
[Tue Feb 25 20:26:13 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin follows **
[Tue Feb 25 20:26:23 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ditto
[Tue Feb 25 20:26:32 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin follows too **
[Tue Feb 25 20:27:02 2003] : (1312) DM: Fast? Slow?
[Tue Feb 25 20:27:11 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Moderate?
[Tue Feb 25 20:27:14 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc as fast as Idriss can allow
[Tue Feb 25 20:27:16 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney keeps pace with the others **
[Tue Feb 25 20:27:21 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc :P
[Tue Feb 25 20:27:23 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc minus one "s"
[Tue Feb 25 20:27:56 2003] : (1312) DM: Spot check Ayhlanne.
[Tue Feb 25 20:28:07 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 20:28:16 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc and it goes on.....
[Tue Feb 25 20:28:17 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc tsk tsk
[Tue Feb 25 20:28:19 2003] : (1312) DM: You ride for maybe 1000 m or so...
[Tue Feb 25 20:28:37 2003] : (1312) DM: The pass narrows between large outcroppings of rock.
[Tue Feb 25 20:28:50 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne slows down **
[Tue Feb 25 20:28:56 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin hangs back **
[Tue Feb 25 20:28:58 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: I don't like the look of this....
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:07 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Should we go in there, if an archer got at us while we were resting out in the open
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:07 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin closes up with Ahyl **
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:09 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc LOL, appropriate colour for a gorge
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:19 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: think about what awaits us in there
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:27 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne points at the narrow pass **
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:28 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Hold on..
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:33 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc change of idea...
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:38 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I can light a bolt and fire it in there
[Tue Feb 25 20:29:46 2003] : (1313) Huerney: If you want
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:06 2003] : (1312) DM: In the gloom ahead you see a figure....
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:10 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Huerney, we don't know who or what it was that shot at Myfanwy
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:22 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Look !
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:29 2003] : (1313) Huerney: My idea is to light them up, not us
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:31 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy looks... **
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:31 2003] : (1312) DM: It raises something in its hand a chants...
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:39 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin readies his bow **
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:43 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne points at the figure while readying her bow **
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:44 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:53 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy readies her sling **
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:53 2003] : (1312) DM: A swirly light appears in the narrow portion of the pass...
[Tue Feb 25 20:30:59 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney raises his crossbow to fire **
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:03 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne aims at the figure **
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:11 2003] : (1312) DM: It brightens and forms a disc...
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:29 2003] : (1317) Henry_lurking: ooc ooooh, pretty lights! :-P
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:35 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:38 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc can I shoot ?
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:39 2003] : (1312) DM: A rocky, rough, grey *thing* steps through the disk...
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:43 2003] : (1312) DM: Initiative
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:49 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:50 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Initiative Anwen: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:50 2003] : (1325) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Feb 25 20:31:53 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Initiative [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Feb 25 20:32:02 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc +2 for cat's grace
[Tue Feb 25 20:32:04 2003] : (1313) Huerney: =23
[Tue Feb 25 20:32:11 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Tue Feb 25 20:32:28 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc Ayhlanne, you switched our dice?
[Tue Feb 25 20:32:30 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Feb 25 20:32:41 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc yep :P
[Tue Feb 25 20:32:44 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Tue Feb 25 20:32:46 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:33:02 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc can we see places on't map?
[Tue Feb 25 20:34:32 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc You're all to the left of the gray *thing*
[Tue Feb 25 20:34:38 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1325) Nerin...
[Tue Feb 25 20:34:52 2003] : (1312) DM: Darvin. Your attack.
[Tue Feb 25 20:34:58 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc err... where abouts... sorry
[Tue Feb 25 20:35:00 2003] : (1316) Darvin: distance to target?
[Tue Feb 25 20:35:08 2003] : (1312) DM: Which target?
[Tue Feb 25 20:35:26 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc wait, what's the yellow and the greenish ?
[Tue Feb 25 20:35:36 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc i assume the summoner is behind the big grey whatsit?
[Tue Feb 25 20:35:53 2003] : (1312) DM: Yep
[Tue Feb 25 20:35:57 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc oh, IC... We are yellow?
[Tue Feb 25 20:36:04 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc k
[Tue Feb 25 20:36:04 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Yellow is the figure you saw
[Tue Feb 25 20:36:23 2003] : (1316) Darvin: distance to the big grey whatsit then
[Tue Feb 25 20:37:36 2003] : (1316) Darvin: aha
[Tue Feb 25 20:37:36 2003] : (1312) DM: about 70 ft
[Tue Feb 25 20:38:02 2003] : (1312) DM: sorry about 30 ft
[Tue Feb 25 20:38:08 2003] : (1316) Darvin: better
[Tue Feb 25 20:38:27 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin throws a dagger at the big grey whatsit **
[Tue Feb 25 20:38:43 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc i get my sneaky attack cos i'm before it on 1st round?
[Tue Feb 25 20:38:52 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Dagger +1 Throwing (base): [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Feb 25 20:39:00 2003] : (1312) DM: occ yeah.
[Tue Feb 25 20:39:08 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc miss? or hit?
[Tue Feb 25 20:39:14 2003] : (1312) DM: miss
[Tue Feb 25 20:39:20 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc thought so
[Tue Feb 25 20:39:25 2003] : (1312) DM: Nerin
[Tue Feb 25 20:39:42 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc me next boss
[Tue Feb 25 20:39:47 2003] : (1313) Huerney: 23 init
[Tue Feb 25 20:40:30 2003] : (1312) DM: Sorry. Huerney
[Tue Feb 25 20:40:45 2003] : (1313) Huerney: on mage type guy
[Tue Feb 25 20:40:48 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Sound Burst ( level 2, "Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them for 1 round (Will save to avoid)[1d8] -> [6] = (6)" )
[Tue Feb 25 20:40:56 2003] : (1312) DM: DC?
[Tue Feb 25 20:41:02 2003] : (1313) Huerney: err...
[Tue Feb 25 20:41:04 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ?
[Tue Feb 25 20:41:14 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Feb 25 20:41:23 2003] : (1312) DM: 10 + spell level + cha bonus
[Tue Feb 25 20:41:28 2003] : (1313) Huerney: 15!
[Tue Feb 25 20:41:49 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Woo hoo
[Tue Feb 25 20:41:51 2003] : (1312) DM: damage?
[Tue Feb 25 20:41:52 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Courage (+1 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round **
[Tue Feb 25 20:42:01 2003] : (1313) Huerney: 6
[Tue Feb 25 20:42:11 2003] : (1312) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Feb 25 20:42:13 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc in the initial thing
[Tue Feb 25 20:42:21 2003] : (1325) Nerin: how far to the bloke?
[Tue Feb 25 20:42:28 2003] : (1312) DM: 70 ft approx
[Tue Feb 25 20:42:36 2003] : (1312) DM: 50 ft
[Tue Feb 25 20:42:54 2003] : (1325) Nerin: fire at the grey thing
[Tue Feb 25 20:42:57 2003] : (1325) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3 (base): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 20:43:05 2003] : (1312) DM: Hit
[Tue Feb 25 20:43:23 2003] : (1312) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Feb 25 20:43:30 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne aims at the big grey figure, using silvered arrows **
[Tue Feb 25 20:43:38 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Hit the mage... he's stunned
[Tue Feb 25 20:43:39 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 20:43:39 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [3d8+12] -> [8,1,3,12] = (24)
[Tue Feb 25 20:44:07 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc +2 attack otn the mage, plus he has no dex bonus
[Tue Feb 25 20:44:08 2003] : (1312) DM: Hit but not a critical.
[Tue Feb 25 20:44:28 2003] : (1312) DM: Can I have a ride check too Ayhlanne?
[Tue Feb 25 20:45:11 2003] : (1312) DM: Ride skill check?
[Tue Feb 25 20:45:19 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Tue Feb 25 20:45:26 2003] : (1312) DM: fine.
[Tue Feb 25 20:45:36 2003] : (1312) DM: My turn.
[Tue Feb 25 20:45:43 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc :D *thanks the dice gods*
[Tue Feb 25 20:45:52 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc *my* dice :P
[Tue Feb 25 20:46:09 2003] : ** (1312) Earth Elemental takes a swipe at Ayhlanne. **
[Tue Feb 25 20:46:22 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Sil'anya (or whatever) gets very good rolls
[Tue Feb 25 20:46:24 2003] : (1312) Earth Elemental: (Bits of it a crumbling away as it swings. Looks a bit beat.
[Tue Feb 25 20:46:35 2003] : (1312) Earth Elemental: [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
[Tue Feb 25 20:46:45 2003] : (1312) Earth Elemental: [1d8+7] -> [6,7] = (13) damage
[Tue Feb 25 20:46:51 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc ouch
[Tue Feb 25 20:46:55 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc she did :)
[Tue Feb 25 20:47:06 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Concentrate all firepower on that super star destroyer!
[Tue Feb 25 20:47:41 2003] : ** (1312) Ranger pops up on the top of the rock and takes a shot at Nerin. **
[Tue Feb 25 20:48:11 2003] : (1312) Ranger: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Tue Feb 25 20:48:15 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne backs on her saddle and cries at the blow **
[Tue Feb 25 20:48:16 2003] : (1312) Ranger: Miss...
[Tue Feb 25 20:48:25 2003] : ** (1312) Mysterious figure is stunned. **
[Tue Feb 25 20:48:33 2003] : (1312) DM: Anwen?
[Tue Feb 25 20:48:56 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Charges earth elemental
[Tue Feb 25 20:48:58 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 20:49:12 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc ouch... her poor teeth!
[Tue Feb 25 20:49:15 2003] : (1312) DM: Er. No it doesn't. Doesn't like the taste.
[Tue Feb 25 20:49:29 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Run for the yellow guy then?
[Tue Feb 25 20:49:32 2003] : (1312) DM: Sure
[Tue Feb 25 20:49:40 2003] : (1312) DM: AoO from the elemental though
[Tue Feb 25 20:49:44 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Tue Feb 25 20:49:54 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: miss :P
[Tue Feb 25 20:49:57 2003] : (1313) Huerney: HA!
[Tue Feb 25 20:50:05 2003] : (1312) DM: Anwen nips the cleric in the leg.
[Tue Feb 25 20:50:13 2003] : (1312) DM: Myfanwy?
[Tue Feb 25 20:50:32 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Barkskin on self, adds 3 to AC = 18
[Tue Feb 25 20:50:52 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: [1d10] -> [8] = (8)
[Tue Feb 25 20:50:53 2003] : (1312) DM: Okay.
[Tue Feb 25 20:50:57 2003] : (1312) DM: Darvin?
[Tue Feb 25 20:51:25 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin attempts to charge down the cleric....ok? **
[Tue Feb 25 20:51:37 2003] : (1312) DM: AoO from the elemental
[Tue Feb 25 20:51:40 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Tue Feb 25 20:51:48 2003] : (1312) DM: +1
[Tue Feb 25 20:51:50 2003] : (1312) DM: AC?
[Tue Feb 25 20:51:53 2003] : (1316) Darvin: hit
[Tue Feb 25 20:51:56 2003] : (1316) Darvin: 17
[Tue Feb 25 20:51:59 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d8+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:13 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin still stabs the damn cleric **
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:21 2003] : (1312) DM: Attack...
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:28 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [6,3,4] = (13)
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:40 2003] : (1316) Darvin: + whatever for chrging
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:46 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc he stunned?
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:46 2003] : (1312) DM: Hit.
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:50 2003] : (1312) DM: He's stunned.
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:53 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Sneak Attack [3d6] -> [5,5,1] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 20:52:58 2003] : (1316) Darvin: plus that too then
[Tue Feb 25 20:53:10 2003] : (1312) DM: k
[Tue Feb 25 20:53:16 2003] : (1312) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Feb 25 20:53:24 2003] : (1313) Huerney: on cleric]
[Tue Feb 25 20:53:37 2003] : (1313) Huerney: M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong or PBS (base): [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:03 2003] : (1312) DM: Cleric dies with a bolt through him.
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:09 2003] : (1313) Huerney: woo hoo
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:11 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc *grumble*
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:16 2003] : (1312) DM: Nerin?
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:17 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:23 2003] : (1325) Nerin: on the ranger
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:25 2003] : (1325) Nerin: MW Longbow, composite Mighty +3 (base): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:26 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Sound burst kicks ass!
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:43 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:51 2003] : (1312) DM: Miss.
[Tue Feb 25 20:54:59 2003] : (1312) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Feb 25 20:55:03 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne aims at elemental with silvered arrows still **
[Tue Feb 25 20:55:14 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 20:55:16 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 20:55:33 2003] : ** (1312) Earth Elemental crumbles to rubble **
[Tue Feb 25 20:55:43 2003] : (1312) DM: Ranger's attack.
[Tue Feb 25 20:56:01 2003] : (1312) Ranger: Attacking... Nerin
[Tue Feb 25 20:56:04 2003] : (1312) Ranger: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Feb 25 20:56:06 2003] : (1312) Ranger: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Feb 25 20:56:10 2003] : (1312) Ranger: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 20:56:13 2003] : (1312) Ranger: 7 Damage
[Tue Feb 25 20:56:26 2003] : (1312) DM: Anwen?
[Tue Feb 25 20:56:49 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Nowt, guess she can't get to the ranger...
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:00 2003] : (1312) DM: yep.
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:04 2003] : (1312) DM: Myfanwy?
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:05 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc can she growl menacingly?
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:12 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:12 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: At the ranger...
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:14 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: MW Sling (base): [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:24 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:27 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Anwen growls loud, showing her teeth
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:31 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc you need a proper weapon
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:47 2003] : (1312) DM: Ranger topples off the rock and lands on the ground. Dead.
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:49 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc just need better bullets :P
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:57 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc was thinking the same, let's get Myfanwy some o' them real bullets
[Tue Feb 25 20:57:59 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: :D
[Tue Feb 25 20:58:17 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin retrieves his stuff **
[Tue Feb 25 20:58:31 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy dismounts and cheks out Anwen **
[Tue Feb 25 20:58:40 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Anyone hurt?
[Tue Feb 25 20:58:46 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin is hurt **
[Tue Feb 25 20:58:51 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc down 13
[Tue Feb 25 20:58:53 2003] : (1313) Huerney: lasts for 5 rounds now
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:02 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc ditto
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:04 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy examines Darvin carefully... **
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:04 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc the bard song that is
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:12 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Myfanwy casts Cure Light Wounds [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:16 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I'm fine
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:24 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc down 7
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:31 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin takes the 11 and feels better for it **
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:38 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy examines BNerin too... **
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:39 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Huerney ot Myfanwy, vcan you do something for me ?
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:46 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Myfanwy casts Cure Light Wounds [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:51 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc down 13
[Tue Feb 25 20:59:55 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc pass on the 2 :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:00:10 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy goes to havrea look at Ayhlanne... **
[Tue Feb 25 21:00:18 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Myfanwy casts Cure Light Wounds [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 21:00:22 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Hmmm....
[Tue Feb 25 21:00:25 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I can do something Ayhlanne
[Tue Feb 25 21:00:29 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Thank you Myfanwy
[Tue Feb 25 21:00:30 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Oh
[Tue Feb 25 21:00:35 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Never mind
[Tue Feb 25 21:00:43 2003] : (1312) DM: Checking the bodies?
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:00 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin has a look at the ranger **
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:04 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne dismounts and goes to check on the ranger's body **
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:06 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Damn, I wish I could have more of those sound burst spells, they can be so useful, but I only have one per day
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:11 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Maybe you should Huerney, if you have a CLW... Rather save my big one for later, just in case....
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:11 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin checks the cleric **
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:34 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc is Ayhlanne still down? Or Darvin?
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:35 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne truning to Huerney, i wouldn't mind a little more healling **
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:40 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Ayhlanne
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:43 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)." )
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:46 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc down 2, not worried
[Tue Feb 25 21:01:54 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Thanks Huerney
[Tue Feb 25 21:02:01 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc Nice roll :)
[Tue Feb 25 21:02:32 2003] : (1312) DM: Cleric has fullplate, a masterwork flail
[Tue Feb 25 21:02:57 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy checks out the ranger since he was probably the one shooting at her **
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:00 2003] : (1316) Darvin: was he human?
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:00 2003] : (1312) DM: 5 cure light wound scrolls...
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:02 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Gather the stuff let's look for magic
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:05 2003] : (1312) DM: He was human.
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:08 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin is already checking the ranger **
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:13 2003] : (1312) DM: Potion of Blur
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:17 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne is by the ranger too **
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:29 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy stands by Nerin, looking at him **
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:32 2003] : (1312) DM: Light crossbow and 20 bolts.
[Tue Feb 25 21:03:42 2003] : (1312) DM: Cloak of resistance +1
[Tue Feb 25 21:04:00 2003] : (1312) DM: And...
[Tue Feb 25 21:04:18 2003] : (1312) DM: A curious device or wand.
[Tue Feb 25 21:04:24 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc looking at me or looking at the ranger? ;)
[Tue Feb 25 21:04:25 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne takes an arrow from the ranger's quiver (assuming he has one huh ?) **
[Tue Feb 25 21:04:36 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc at you of course :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:04:54 2003] : (1312) DM: It's manufactured from a metal and cut into a rod shape.
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:03 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Hmm, lets have a look at that
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:07 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Detect Magic ( level 0, "Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft." )
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:11 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc /me realizes Delphine has not eaten tonight at hearing her stomach growl
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:19 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin hands it over by fingertips **
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:28 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc who had the device?
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:29 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney realises that he's getting a bit pissd on the wine **
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:29 2003] : ** (1320) Hannelurk hands Delphine a andwich **
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:30 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc Anwen growls back
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:33 2003] : (1312) DM: The cleric
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:42 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin has the device **
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:51 2003] : (1317) Henry_lurking: ooc /me opens a beer
[Tue Feb 25 21:05:54 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc and none of you know :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:06:00 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 21:06:35 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin slips the device in his pack quickly **
[Tue Feb 25 21:06:38 2003] : (1312) DM: The Ranger has: Studded leather, longsword, shortsword, composite long bow, 17 arrows, 2 potions (clearly marked cure light wounds).
[Tue Feb 25 21:06:46 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin drags the cleric and his stuff to the group **
[Tue Feb 25 21:07:24 2003] : (1313) Huerney: well, uncast that detect magic then... suck
[Tue Feb 25 21:08:07 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Any clues as to who they are or why they shot at us?
[Tue Feb 25 21:08:13 2003] : (1316) Darvin: come on , come all, potions, scrolls, weapons and armour and a magnificent cloak
[Tue Feb 25 21:08:15 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc one moment, calculating XP...
[Tue Feb 25 21:08:41 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne turns to Nerin **
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:01 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Need the bow ? I don't
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:01 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I've been wondering...
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:14 2003] : (1313) Huerney: As we are adventuring as a troupe...
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:23 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy wouldn't mind the cloak if she can wear it... **
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:26 2003] : (1325) Nerin: no thanks. The one I have is better than this
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:32 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Pought we not have a group fund, rather than splitting up all monies
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:35 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Ought
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:39 2003] : (1312) DM: 510 XP each.
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:54 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Fullplate, Masterwork flail, 5 clw scrolls, potion of blur, l.cbow & 20 bolts, cloak of resistance +1...any takers?
[Tue Feb 25 21:09:56 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: OK, I'll take it, mine is better also, but we can sell it and share the money
[Tue Feb 25 21:10:09 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy raises her hand for the cloak **
[Tue Feb 25 21:10:34 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin hands the cloak to Myfanwy....unless people want to argue over it?? **
[Tue Feb 25 21:10:34 2003] : (1325) Nerin: I'll take one of the Rangers CLW potions
[Tue Feb 25 21:10:39 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc who can cast the CLW ? can I ?
[Tue Feb 25 21:10:51 2003] : (1312) DM: Oh, nearly forgot. The ranger had a Winged Dagger badge on his breast.
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:02 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy takes the vcloak **
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:05 2003] : (1313) Huerney: It's just that I bought this wand for the group really...(shows wand of identify) and made myself a bit financially embarrassed
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:15 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Mind if I have the potion of blur?
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:23 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: No, go ahead
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:23 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Go ahead
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:29 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Obviously, I don't need it as I can identify MY items
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:37 2003] : (1313) Huerney: all by myself
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:42 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:44 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: To Nerin : You can take both CLW potions Nerin, unless Darvin needs it ?
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:48 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc like a grown-up!
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:52 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Nope, have plenty of my own
[Tue Feb 25 21:11:58 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc he is 15!
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:00 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ok then, Thanks
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:00 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: So do I
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:08 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc I'm 16 :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:17 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne shares the arrows between her and Nerin **
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:25 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc i've no idea how old I am
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:25 2003] : ** (1312) DM feels like a teacher on a school outing... **
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:27 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc You both actr your age ;)
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:31 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney takes the bolts **
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:45 2003] : (1316) Darvin: CLW scrolls to myfanwy???
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:48 2003] : (1313) Huerney: yup, I act too selflessly
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:49 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: giving Nerin 9 of course, not 8 and a ahalf :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:12:55 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc that was ooc
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:12 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Can anyone here wear this armour?
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:18 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin holds up fullplate **
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:23 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy takes scrolls.... 5 it was? **
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:33 2003] : (1325) Nerin: I can wear it, but it's a bit bulky
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:46 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney talks to himself as no-one is listening **
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:47 2003] : (1316) Darvin: and thats without the legs on it
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:53 2003] : (1312) DM: Doesn't fit you anyway Nerin, It's human sized.
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:56 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I am listening huerney
[Tue Feb 25 21:13:56 2003] : (1313) Huerney: mumble
[Tue Feb 25 21:14:11 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc good point DM
[Tue Feb 25 21:14:28 2003] : (1325) Nerin: did you say something Huerney?
[Tue Feb 25 21:14:43 2003] : (1313) Huerney: No, ignore me, I'm not here
[Tue Feb 25 21:14:50 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney pouts **
[Tue Feb 25 21:14:50 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin drops the fullplate before his arms snap **
[Tue Feb 25 21:14:55 2003] : (1325) Nerin: yes you are
[Tue Feb 25 21:14:58 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy looks at Huerney sulking and smiles **
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:16 2003] : (1325) Nerin: dont be daft
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:18 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Darvin, was that 5 scrolls of CLW?
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:25 2003] : (1316) Darvin: yes myfanwy
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:28 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc Yes
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:30 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Thank you
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:34 2003] : (1316) Darvin: anyone here nead a flail?
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:38 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc need
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:49 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: no, thanks
[Tue Feb 25 21:15:58 2003] : (1325) Nerin: stick it my pack
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:02 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: we can keep it and sell it along with the bow
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:05 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: no thank you
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:07 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin stick the flail in nerin's pack **
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:12 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ...and the armour
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:15 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Humf
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:17 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Percussion ( level 0, "Creates illusory drum accompaniment." )
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:22 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: lol
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:27 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne startles **
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:34 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Hey Huerney, what was that ?
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:35 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin puts the armour in front of nerin......"Do it yourself" **
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:40 2003] : (1325) Nerin: did you say something about a party fund?
[Tue Feb 25 21:16:56 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc I meant sell the armour along with the bow :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:17:00 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I might have... who cares... not me
[Tue Feb 25 21:17:00 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc thinking, bear with me...
[Tue Feb 25 21:17:04 2003] : (1313) Huerney: humf
[Tue Feb 25 21:17:09 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Huerney, what about your wand?
[Tue Feb 25 21:17:17 2003] : (1316) Darvin: trying to give it away?
[Tue Feb 25 21:17:31 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I'll take it if it makes you happy
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:02 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Yeah, that was my point... give it to the guy who'll sell it at the nearest town
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:15 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: yes Nerin, we can sell oall these items and share the money
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:17 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I wont sell it, you've sold off more stuff than me
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:25 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: or have a drink... *winks*
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:28 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Err? What?
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:34 2003] : (1316) Darvin: the staff of zombie making
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:43 2003] : (1313) Huerney: If I did, I gave a full share to all in the party
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:46 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne points at the winged dagger on Ranger **
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:51 2003] : (1325) Nerin: yeah, "party drinking fund"
[Tue Feb 25 21:18:55 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Now that doesn't seem to happen from every one
[Tue Feb 25 21:19:00 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne and holds out an arrow to Myfanwy **
[Tue Feb 25 21:19:04 2003] : (1316) Darvin: do you want me to look after it or not? I promise i wont sell it
[Tue Feb 25 21:19:18 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: seems to be the same arrows you were shot with Myfanwy, and look, the winged dagger we've been looking for
[Tue Feb 25 21:19:44 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Hmmm, interesting....
[Tue Feb 25 21:19:46 2003] : (1313) Huerney: My pint was that there are party needs which shouldn't be addressed by one SAP
[Tue Feb 25 21:19:54 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: North seems ot pay off at last, i was wondering if we'd ever find anything
[Tue Feb 25 21:19:58 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc poit
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:04 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc!!!! point
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:16 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I have a garrotte but no sap
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:24 2003] : (1325) Nerin: hey, I bought you a pint in the fort off my own back!
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:29 2003] : (1312) DM: Cleric also had a symbol on a fine chain around his neck. It's shaped like two triangle superimposed.
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:32 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Errrr....... Anyone else want the cloak after all? Forgot I already have my chameleon cloak that I don't really want to take off...
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:47 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc whats the cloak do?
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:54 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne takes out her dagger and cuts out the winged dagger on the ranger's outfit and pockets it **
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:55 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc +1 to all saves
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:58 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: I'll keep this for future reference
[Tue Feb 25 21:20:59 2003] : (1313) Huerney: And I thank you Nerin, you are most generous for one who didn't know me, somewhat like myself in fact
[Tue Feb 25 21:21:14 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Want it Nerin?
[Tue Feb 25 21:21:29 2003] : (1325) Nerin: if its going?
[Tue Feb 25 21:21:35 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc what AC Nerin ?
[Tue Feb 25 21:21:42 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Admittedly it seems I am somewhat naive when it comes to working with others
[Tue Feb 25 21:21:51 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy hands Nerin the cloak... Take a look for yourself **
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:00 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc 20 I think
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:02 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc You'll learn, Huerney ;)
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:02 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc was a +1 protection cloak ? or did I dream this ?
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:09 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc resistance
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:19 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Cloak of resistance +1, +1 to all saves while worn.
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:20 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc what does resistance fdo ?
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:25 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc with a wisdom od 6 I doubt it H
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:36 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 21:22:55 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 21:23:16 2003] : (1316) Darvin: If you dont trust me with the wand huerney thats fine, understandable i guess.
[Tue Feb 25 21:23:23 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin goes off and gets his horse **
[Tue Feb 25 21:23:25 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc however he isn't stupid, just not too astute
[Tue Feb 25 21:23:48 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I'm not sure I trust you at all Darvin
[Tue Feb 25 21:24:07 2003] : (1313) Huerney: As I said, I paid for the wand
[Tue Feb 25 21:24:37 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I just thought that a party fund was a good idea, but only Nerin seems to have an opinion on the matter
[Tue Feb 25 21:25:01 2003] : (1325) Nerin: the fund is a good idea
[Tue Feb 25 21:25:16 2003] : (1316) Darvin: WHats the point, you wouldn't trust me to put in my full share. I'll keep my funds separate if thats the way you feel.
[Tue Feb 25 21:25:55 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I have to say, I don't imaginr that the common soldiery would have stayed with Sir Galvedon if certain things weren't paid for by the unit
[Tue Feb 25 21:26:08 2003] : (1313) Huerney: But we don't have a fund
[Tue Feb 25 21:26:17 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Huerney, I just said I was keeping the bow to sell it and share the money
[Tue Feb 25 21:26:23 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I suggested it once before
[Tue Feb 25 21:26:25 2003] : (1325) Nerin: I'm not saying we should put money in, just whenever we sell something, it all goes together, and kept with a mutually trusted person
[Tue Feb 25 21:26:43 2003] : (1313) Huerney: But everyone just grabs their share
[Tue Feb 25 21:26:50 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Fine. Who looks after the money?? Anyone but me?????
[Tue Feb 25 21:26:54 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin takes the cloak **
[Tue Feb 25 21:26:55 2003] : (1313) Huerney: That's what I meant Nerin
[Tue Feb 25 21:27:03 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I never said that...
[Tue Feb 25 21:27:12 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I'll just take my share as and when we sell goods.
[Tue Feb 25 21:27:18 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I said I wasn't sure that I trusted you
[Tue Feb 25 21:27:20 2003] : (1325) Nerin: well its not going to be me either, I'm sure
[Tue Feb 25 21:27:22 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy looks at the guys argueing, shakes her head and goes to her horse to sit for a while **
[Tue Feb 25 21:27:39 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne smiles and joins Myfanwy **
[Tue Feb 25 21:28:04 2003] : (1316) Darvin: So do we save the world and work it out later or do we stand around arguing all night?
[Tue Feb 25 21:28:10 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc BTW, I've been doing this how long? And I only just worked out how to calculate XP correctly...
[Tue Feb 25 21:28:20 2003] : (1313) Huerney: But I don't recall you ever giving money out Darvin... Maybe it's because I'm tired... but I do recall you taking items that we dfound
[Tue Feb 25 21:28:20 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 21:28:28 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne checks her horse **
[Tue Feb 25 21:28:43 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney shut up **
[Tue Feb 25 21:28:49 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney shuts up **
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:00 2003] : (1316) Darvin: When did you give out money huerney?
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:09 2003] : (1325) Nerin: look, I dont know any of you well, but I still feel that a party fund of some kind is a good idea
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:17 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Err after I sold the staff
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:22 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne shouts to the men **
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:29 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I gave everyone a share of the money
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:38 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Did I not Ayhlanne?
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:38 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc men? Boys I'd say :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:40 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Nice rapier you have Huerney
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:41 2003] : (1325) Nerin: now, as to who is the keeper...
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:45 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Did I not Myfanwy?
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:49 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Hey ! are we going on, or should we set camp here and catch up on our truncated night ?
[Tue Feb 25 21:29:50 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin starts riding **
[Tue Feb 25 21:30:09 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne mounts **
[Tue Feb 25 21:30:09 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Oh, fine... An unenchanted rapier
[Tue Feb 25 21:30:14 2003] : (1313) Huerney: You can have it back
[Tue Feb 25 21:30:19 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc unless you're by the horses I can't hear you Huerney
[Tue Feb 25 21:30:29 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I dont WANT it back. I GAVE it to you.
[Tue Feb 25 21:30:47 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I dont need to keep a record of everything.
[Tue Feb 25 21:30:50 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: BOYS !
[Tue Feb 25 21:30:58 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy mounts and follows the argueing peeps **
[Tue Feb 25 21:31:04 2003] : (1313) Huerney: And I GAVE a 1/4 share of the money from the staff to you
[Tue Feb 25 21:31:05 2003] : ** (1325) Nerin sighs and walks away **
[Tue Feb 25 21:31:09 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Let's just cut it out
[Tue Feb 25 21:31:19 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne follows **
[Tue Feb 25 21:31:35 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin seems to be riding north on his own right now **
[Tue Feb 25 21:31:36 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 25 21:31:45 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I think that evens the score out, and adds a lot in my side, but that's not my point
[Tue Feb 25 21:32:35 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I didnt think friends needed to keep score. Maybe thats another thing I was wrong about.
[Tue Feb 25 21:32:38 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney turns the table with the game over ;D **
[Tue Feb 25 21:32:44 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Feb 25 21:32:54 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: The point is, Huerney, that no matter who has the money, it seems all of us are always ready to help each other out if needed so why the need for a fund? What if we get separated? Has happened before...
[Tue Feb 25 21:33:21 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Feb 25 21:33:23 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne hums to herself, looking at the night sky **
[Tue Feb 25 21:34:15 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I just kind of resent feeling an idiot when trying to bribe the guard in the keep because I only had 1GP because I blew 750 on a wand of identify for the group... OK
[Tue Feb 25 21:34:45 2003] : (1313) Huerney: As I said, I can Identify any Items that I need to
[Tue Feb 25 21:34:53 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy hands Huerney 750 gp **
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:02 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Sorry.....did I ask you to buy the wand???
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:02 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Okay, lets move on
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:10 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Shut up Darvin
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:11 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne hands Huerney 300 GP **
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:16 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Shut up both of you
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:19 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Lets go!
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:25 2003] : (1313) Huerney: It was a gesture, but I feel that the group doesn't share my magnanimity
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:42 2003] : (1312) Worgs: "GRR!"
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:43 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin is wayyyyyyyyy ahead **
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:52 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin hurries back **
[Tue Feb 25 21:35:52 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy stops! **
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:04 2003] : (1312) Worgs: While you were all arguing the noise has attracted some beasts after prey.
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:11 2003] : (1312) Worgs: Roll initiative
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:15 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:17 2003] : (1325) Nerin: Initiative Nerin: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:19 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Initiative Myfanwy: [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:19 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Initiative Anwen: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:21 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Initiative [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:27 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc cool, 2 in a row on initiative
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:28 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:30 2003] : (1313) Huerney: err +2 = 12
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:37 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Actually scotch that
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:47 2003] : (1312) Worgs: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:50 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc must be more than an hour by now
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:50 2003] : (1317) Henry_lurking: ooc that'll teach them, DM :-P
[Tue Feb 25 21:36:55 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 21:37:25 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc how many worgs?
[Tue Feb 25 21:37:37 2003] : (1312) Worgs: 3 worgs are circling the party.
[Tue Feb 25 21:37:52 2003] : (1312) Worgs: Draw on the map where you are as blobs in your text color.
[Tue Feb 25 21:38:17 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc how can 3 worgs circle all of us??
[Tue Feb 25 21:38:35 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc They run very fast?
[Tue Feb 25 21:38:42 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc I am at the front
[Tue Feb 25 21:38:43 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc BRB need a pee!
[Tue Feb 25 21:39:15 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc Huenrney should be not too far from us since we just gave him money
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:04 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc back
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:09 2003] : (1312) DM: Darvin?
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:12 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc wb
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:25 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin charges down a worg and stabs it nastily **
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:34 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc which one?
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:34 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [5,3,1] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:43 2003] : (1312) DM: Hit
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:43 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Sneak Attack [3d6] -> [4,2,3] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 21:40:57 2003] : (1312) DM: No sneak attack I don't think.
[Tue Feb 25 21:41:06 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc worth a try
[Tue Feb 25 21:41:14 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc err... our direction to know which way... I guess I'd be lagging And who is what colour?
[Tue Feb 25 21:41:23 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc me up front in red
[Tue Feb 25 21:41:34 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc text colours
[Tue Feb 25 21:41:45 2003] : (1312) DM: Which one did you attack Darvin?
[Tue Feb 25 21:41:47 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc arrow correct?
[Tue Feb 25 21:41:51 2003] : (1316) Darvin: no.1
[Tue Feb 25 21:42:13 2003] : (1312) DM: Worgs attack
[Tue Feb 25 21:42:15 2003] : (1312) DM: On Darvin
[Tue Feb 25 21:42:24 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Tue Feb 25 21:42:30 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin is hit **
[Tue Feb 25 21:42:39 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 21:43:15 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Feb 25 21:43:19 2003] : (1312) DM: Dex check Darvin
[Tue Feb 25 21:43:42 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Feb 25 21:43:52 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc ooof!
[Tue Feb 25 21:44:17 2003] : (1312) DM: The worg trips you up Darvin. You're now prone.
[Tue Feb 25 21:44:27 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc I'm on a horse
[Tue Feb 25 21:44:35 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc prone ? (asking in a very strong French accent)
[Tue Feb 25 21:44:36 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 21:44:48 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc on your back
[Tue Feb 25 21:44:51 2003] : (1312) DM: You're pulled from the horse then.
[Tue Feb 25 21:44:55 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ok
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:08 2003] : (1312) DM: Worg attacks Myfanwy
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:11 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc tumble check to land!!!
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:11 2003] : (1325) Nerin: ooc I didn't realise we were on horseback again
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:22 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:32 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: hit
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:33 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:43 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ouch
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:48 2003] : (1312) DM: Dex check, str check or ride check which ever has the highest mod.
[Tue Feb 25 21:45:54 2003] : (1312) DM: Damage: [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Feb 25 21:46:07 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc looking...
[Tue Feb 25 21:46:42 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Feb 25 21:46:53 2003] : (1312) DM: You're pulled off your horse Myfanwy
[Tue Feb 25 21:47:03 2003] : (1312) DM: Worg attacks Ayhlanne
[Tue Feb 25 21:47:10 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Tue Feb 25 21:47:26 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: hit
[Tue Feb 25 21:47:31 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4) damage
[Tue Feb 25 21:47:36 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Tue Feb 25 21:47:42 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Feb 25 21:47:53 2003] : (1312) DM: You remain on your horse Ayhlanne
[Tue Feb 25 21:48:35 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Change of rule: Animal familiars, companions, summon monsters always go on your turn.
[Tue Feb 25 21:48:47 2003] : (1312) DM: Nerin your turn.
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:00 2003] : (1325) Nerin: on Worg 3...
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:01 2003] : (1325) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:09 2003] : (1312) DM: Miss.
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:14 2003] : (1312) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:19 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne aims at worg 2 **
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:31 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:31 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:34 2003] : (1312) DM: Ride check 'cos you're mounted.
[Tue Feb 25 21:49:42 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Feb 25 21:50:45 2003] : (1312) DM: One hit.
[Tue Feb 25 21:50:56 2003] : (1312) DM: Myfanwy and Anwen
[Tue Feb 25 21:51:07 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: on 3 (naturally :P)
[Tue Feb 25 21:51:10 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: MW Club (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Tue Feb 25 21:51:10 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7) ===> Damage: [2d6-2] -> [6,1,-2] = (5)
[Tue Feb 25 21:51:12 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Feb 25 21:51:21 2003] : (1312) DM: Hit (not a crit)
[Tue Feb 25 21:51:41 2003] : (1312) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Feb 25 21:52:12 2003] : (1313) Huerney: M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong or PBS (base): [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Feb 25 21:52:18 2003] : (1313) Huerney: um
[Tue Feb 25 21:52:19 2003] : (1312) DM: miss
[Tue Feb 25 21:52:19 2003] : (1313) Huerney: poo
[Tue Feb 25 21:52:23 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney begins his bard song... Inspire Courage (+1 hit and damage, +2 save vs Charm and Fear)... Effects begin on my next round **
[Tue Feb 25 21:52:27 2003] : (1312) DM: Darvin?
[Tue Feb 25 21:52:57 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin stabs whatever nasty beasty is near him **
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:03 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [4,3,3] = (10)
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:03 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d4] -> [6,3,6,1] = (16)
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:17 2003] : (1312) DM: Hit
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:25 2003] : (1312) DM: Worgs Attack...
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:29 2003] : (1312) Worg: On Darvin
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:32 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:35 2003] : (1316) Darvin: 18 ac
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:46 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8) damage
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:49 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 21:53:55 2003] : (1312) Worg: dex check?
[Tue Feb 25 21:54:08 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I aint on horse
[Tue Feb 25 21:54:14 2003] : (1312) Worg: Trip attack
[Tue Feb 25 21:54:21 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Feb 25 21:54:29 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin falls down **
[Tue Feb 25 21:54:31 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc oof AGAIN!
[Tue Feb 25 21:54:51 2003] : ** (1312) Worg attacks Myfanwy **
[Tue Feb 25 21:54:53 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Feb 25 21:54:59 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5) damage
[Tue Feb 25 21:55:02 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Feb 25 21:55:07 2003] : (1312) Worg: dex check?
[Tue Feb 25 21:55:19 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Dex check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 21:55:35 2003] : (1312) Worg: The Worg trips you up. YOu fall heavily to the ground.
[Tue Feb 25 21:55:57 2003] : (1312) Worg: The last worg seeing a downed woman attacks her...
[Tue Feb 25 21:56:12 2003] : (1312) Worg: Nerin, Ayhlanne and Huerney AoO against the Worg.
[Tue Feb 25 21:56:25 2003] : (1325) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Feb 25 21:56:34 2003] : (1312) Worg: hit
[Tue Feb 25 21:56:54 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne aims and shoots **
[Tue Feb 25 21:56:59 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 21:57:00 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS+Rapid Shot] (base): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Feb 25 21:57:05 2003] : (1312) Worg: 1 hit
[Tue Feb 25 21:57:15 2003] : (1312) Worg: Huerney? AoO?
[Tue Feb 25 21:57:29 2003] : (1313) Huerney: M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong or PBS (base): [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Feb 25 21:57:47 2003] : ** (1312) Worg snaps at (prone) Myfanwy **
[Tue Feb 25 21:57:50 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Feb 25 21:57:58 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: miss :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:58:00 2003] : (1312) Worg: AC? (minus Dex)
[Tue Feb 25 21:58:37 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: AC 15 Dex 12 dex mod +1
[Tue Feb 25 21:58:46 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc you figure it out :P
[Tue Feb 25 21:59:01 2003] : (1312) Worg: Hit cos you get a +4 against prone targets
[Tue Feb 25 21:59:06 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5) damage
[Tue Feb 25 21:59:09 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: :(
[Tue Feb 25 21:59:36 2003] : (1312) Worg: Nerin?
[Tue Feb 25 21:59:45 2003] : (1312) Worg: Worg 2 is looking badly wounded.
[Tue Feb 25 21:59:58 2003] : (1325) Nerin: on him then
[Tue Feb 25 22:00:00 2003] : (1325) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [11,11] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Feb 25 22:00:08 2003] : (1312) DM: *Mash*
[Tue Feb 25 22:00:26 2003] : (1312) DM: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Feb 25 22:00:58 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne aims at worg 3 (-4 on attack roll for melee) **
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:08 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow [PBS*or*Bard Song] (base): [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:13 2003] : (1312) DM: hit
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:26 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:29 2003] : (1312) DM: Myfanwy?
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:36 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: MW Club (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [6,-1] = (5)
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:38 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:43 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc What sort of horse do you have Ayhlanne?
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:52 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc light horse
[Tue Feb 25 22:01:53 2003] : (1312) DM: hit
[Tue Feb 25 22:02:20 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc oops. DC 20 to attack with one of those horses. I'll remember next time.
[Tue Feb 25 22:02:37 2003] : (1312) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Feb 25 22:02:54 2003] : (1313) Huerney: OK... An unrequited love... clue for you... answer back in... BRB
[Tue Feb 25 22:03:10 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc huh?
[Tue Feb 25 22:03:17 2003] : (1313) Huerney: M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong or PBS (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Feb 25 22:03:20 2003] : (1313) Huerney: M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong and PBS (base): [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 22:03:24 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Second
[Tue Feb 25 22:03:33 2003] : (1312) DM: Miss.
[Tue Feb 25 22:03:43 2003] : (1312) DM: Darvin?
[Tue Feb 25 22:03:55 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin stand up and stabs the damn thing again **
[Tue Feb 25 22:03:59 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [4,3,4] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:03 2003] : (1312) DM: miss
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:06 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc bugger
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:10 2003] : (1312) DM: Worgs attack
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:16 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc ac 18 still
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:21 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:23 2003] : (1312) Worg: miss
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:29 2003] : (1316) Darvin: HAH!!!!
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:31 2003] : (1312) Worg: Worgs snaps at Huerney
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:33 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:33 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:44 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4) damage
[Tue Feb 25 22:04:46 2003] : (1312) Worg: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Feb 25 22:05:05 2003] : (1312) Worg: ooc don't bother with a ride check...
[Tue Feb 25 22:05:15 2003] : (1312) Worg: Nerin?
[Tue Feb 25 22:05:31 2003] : (1325) Nerin: on 3
[Tue Feb 25 22:05:33 2003] : (1325) Nerin: MW Warhammer Weap Focus + Spec (base): [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Feb 25 22:05:47 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin wonders if he'll get help before he dies **
[Tue Feb 25 22:05:54 2003] : (1312) Worg: Worg 3 is staggering about really badly wounded.
[Tue Feb 25 22:05:59 2003] : (1312) Worg: Ayhlanne?
[Tue Feb 25 22:06:05 2003] : (1312) Worg: Ride check DC=20
[Tue Feb 25 22:06:07 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne dismounts (is that an action ?) **
[Tue Feb 25 22:06:12 2003] : (1312) Worg: Checking...
[Tue Feb 25 22:06:20 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc yep, saw that lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:06:31 2003] : (1312) Worg: Move equiv. You can make one attack
[Tue Feb 25 22:06:41 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ok
[Tue Feb 25 22:06:46 2003] : (1335) Nerin (enter): 22:06
[Tue Feb 25 22:06:57 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc I hate dial-up!
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:01 2003] : (1312) DM: Booting '(1325) Nerin'...
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:02 2003] : (1325) Nerin (exit): 22:07
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:06 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc i love cable
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:09 2003] : (1335) Nerin: did you get my attack roll?
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:14 2003] : (1312) DM: Yep. You hit.
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:20 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: on worg 1 (-4 melee with Darvin in the way)
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:33 2003] : (1312) DM: k
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:35 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: MW Mighty Composite Longbow (base): [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:41 2003] : (1312) DM: miss
[Tue Feb 25 22:07:56 2003] : (1312) DM: Myfanwy + Anwen
[Tue Feb 25 22:08:01 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: +2 bardsong ?
[Tue Feb 25 22:08:02 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: MW Club (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6-1] -> [4,-1] = (3)
[Tue Feb 25 22:08:03 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Anwen bites (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Feb 25 22:08:12 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc +2 bardsong? +1 surely?
[Tue Feb 25 22:08:38 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc +1 then...dunno
[Tue Feb 25 22:08:40 2003] : (1312) DM: Worg gets a bonk on the head and keels over.
[Tue Feb 25 22:08:49 2003] : (1312) DM: Huerney?
[Tue Feb 25 22:09:04 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol@bonk
[Tue Feb 25 22:09:05 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Rapidshot M'work Crossbow, light + Bardsong and PBS (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Feb 25 22:09:16 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooh 3 damage!
[Tue Feb 25 22:09:20 2003] : (1312) DM: Ride check at DC=20 if you're on a light horse.
[Tue Feb 25 22:09:37 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Tue Feb 25 22:09:48 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc oh dear
[Tue Feb 25 22:09:50 2003] : (1312) DM: Can't attack. Too busy with the horse.
[Tue Feb 25 22:09:56 2003] : (1312) DM: Darvin?
[Tue Feb 25 22:10:09 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin stabs it yet again **
[Tue Feb 25 22:10:12 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Ice Needle (extra cold damage) (base): [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1d4] -> [3,3,3] = (9)
[Tue Feb 25 22:10:12 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d4] -> [3,5,6,4] = (18)
[Tue Feb 25 22:10:23 2003] : (1316) Darvin: HAH again!!!!!
[Tue Feb 25 22:10:30 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:10:53 2003] : (1312) DM: Darvin rapiers goes straight through the Worgs eye-socket and into it's brain. It dies instantly.
[Tue Feb 25 22:11:10 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin pulls out rapier and jumps up n down on the damn worg **
[Tue Feb 25 22:11:14 2003] : (1312) DM: All the Worgs are dead now.
[Tue Feb 25 22:11:16 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:11:32 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc note to self, buy a war horse next time I have the opportunity
[Tue Feb 25 22:11:33 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy casts CMW on self and asks other wounded peeps to line up for scrolls **
[Tue Feb 25 22:11:36 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Myfanwy casts Cure Moderate Wounds [2d8+5] -> [1,8,5] = (14)
[Tue Feb 25 22:11:38 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc About time ;)
[Tue Feb 25 22:11:39 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Could someone heal me before I leave blood everywhere
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:01 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin runs over to myfanwy and shows wounds **
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:09 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc I will do it next round
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:14 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy uses a scroll **
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:16 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: I am ok
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:16 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:27 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin is fine **
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:28 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc don't forget the +1 t att/dam everyone
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:31 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Better Darvin?
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:32 2003] : (1316) Darvin: leave the rest for huerney to heal
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:39 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Okay *smiles*
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:53 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc still 10 down
[Tue Feb 25 22:12:58 2003] : (1312) DM: 300 XP each.
[Tue Feb 25 22:13:19 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc tough worgs
[Tue Feb 25 22:13:23 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Hey huerney, you got any healing left?
[Tue Feb 25 22:13:40 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: You can have a potion Darvin if you need
[Tue Feb 25 22:14:10 2003] : (1335) Nerin: I have a couple of CLW and CMW if you need them
[Tue Feb 25 22:14:19 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Yes Darvin... you git... I'll be there in a sec. I'm sure not doing anything useful up here
[Tue Feb 25 22:14:34 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I was thinking that spells can be renewed each day, potions cant
[Tue Feb 25 22:14:41 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Oh... All dead
[Tue Feb 25 22:14:47 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Huerney White-eye casts Cure Light Wounds ( level 1, "Cures 1d8+1/level damage (max +5) [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)." )
[Tue Feb 25 22:14:54 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin feels fine **
[Tue Feb 25 22:14:55 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne looks at Huerney **
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:01 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney was looking up dismounting **
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:07 2003] : (1335) Nerin: yeah, but if you are in a bad way...
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:08 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Cut it Huerney
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:22 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy checks on Anwen and Rhian **
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:38 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin tries to think of a name for his hoss **
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:42 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc I wasn't aware that the battle was over
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:42 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc ooops, read you wrong Huerney
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:47 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc Horsey?
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:53 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:15:58 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc dobbin
[Tue Feb 25 22:16:06 2003] : (1335) Nerin: brb
[Tue Feb 25 22:16:12 2003] : (1317) Henry_lurking: ooc Shadowfax? Arod?
[Tue Feb 25 22:16:20 2003] : (1317) Henry_lurking: ooc whatever the other one's called?
[Tue Feb 25 22:16:36 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc black beauty, especially if he's white
[Tue Feb 25 22:16:51 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Hasufel... Geeeek!
[Tue Feb 25 22:16:51 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Feb 25 22:16:59 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne goes to Merry to calm him down **
[Tue Feb 25 22:17:07 2003] : (1317) Henry_lurking: ooc Pippin?
[Tue Feb 25 22:17:16 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: brb
[Tue Feb 25 22:17:23 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney hangs head in mock shame (Craig) but is pleased really **
[Tue Feb 25 22:17:51 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne mounts again **
[Tue Feb 25 22:18:06 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Anyone else hurt?
[Tue Feb 25 22:18:25 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: I'll manage, thanx Huerney (4 down)
[Tue Feb 25 22:18:38 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: back
[Tue Feb 25 22:18:44 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc wb
[Tue Feb 25 22:18:45 2003] : (1312) DM: ooc It's 3 in the morning or something like that BTW.
[Tue Feb 25 22:18:45 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc back
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:03 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc what landscape ?
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:08 2003] : (1316) Darvin: We really should finish resting for the night
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:12 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Craig wants another bottle of wine, but knows that he shouldn't (up for work at 06.30)
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:21 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Yes
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:22 2003] : (1316) Darvin: otherwise Huerney and Myfanwy will be even less use than normal ;)
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:24 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc It's not even half past 11 yet, over here ;)
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:29 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Rest sounds good
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:30 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: I think so too Darvin
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:44 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I need to Darvin if I am to help the party woith spells tomorrow
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:44 2003] : (1335) Nerin: aye, whos watch was it?
[Tue Feb 25 22:19:52 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin wants to put up his tent this time **
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:04 2003] : (1316) Darvin: we were in myfanwy's watch
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:05 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: The lazy guys this time
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:12 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney laughs along **
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:12 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Myfanwy, but I guess she needs rest
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:17 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Lazy guys it is
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:27 2003] : (1335) Nerin: Darvin and huerney on watch then?
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:35 2003] : (1312) DM: No tents Ground still too hard.
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:37 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Err..
[Tue Feb 25 22:20:44 2003] : (1313) Huerney: How far into their watch ;)
[Tue Feb 25 22:21:02 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne dismounts again, Merry is looking a bit baffled at all this mounting and dismounting **
[Tue Feb 25 22:21:11 2003] : (1335) Nerin: barely started I would think
[Tue Feb 25 22:21:17 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc oo'err
[Tue Feb 25 22:21:20 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy glares at Huerney... **
[Tue Feb 25 22:21:35 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin sits on a boulder to watch **
[Tue Feb 25 22:21:37 2003] : (1335) Nerin: a couple of hours each will take us to dawn
[Tue Feb 25 22:21:38 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Well I'm sorry Myfanwy...
[Tue Feb 25 22:21:50 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I require rest to regain my spells
[Tue Feb 25 22:22:06 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I don't just gain them from the land
[Tue Feb 25 22:22:09 2003] : (1312) DM: Being on watch without getting attacked counts as rest.
[Tue Feb 25 22:22:23 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Tell you what, I'll leave Anwen with whomever takes the watch, but *I* am going to sleep
[Tue Feb 25 22:22:39 2003] : (1316) Darvin: Well stop waffling woman, get to sleep
[Tue Feb 25 22:22:42 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne raises her eyes to the sky and unrolls her sleep stuff **
[Tue Feb 25 22:22:50 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin is on watch **
[Tue Feb 25 22:22:57 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy glares at Darvin, sighs and goes to sleep **
[Tue Feb 25 22:22:57 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne sleeps soundly **
[Tue Feb 25 22:23:02 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc Oh, OK... I'm still learing... a few weeks ago I thought it was 8hrs undisturbed seleep!
[Tue Feb 25 22:23:08 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin gets his bed out and sleeps **
[Tue Feb 25 22:23:42 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d100] -> [86] = (86)
[Tue Feb 25 22:23:44 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d100] -> [76] = (76)
[Tue Feb 25 22:23:45 2003] : (1312) DM: [1d100] -> [56] = (56)
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:00 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc counting the minutes DM ?
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:07 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc KMAO
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:08 2003] : (1312) DM: The sun rises over the eastern wall of the pass...
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:20 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc not the Northern wall?
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:22 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne gets up with the dawn **
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:32 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc or the southern?
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:34 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc would be south, if sun sat in the north :P
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:44 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc set even
[Tue Feb 25 22:24:49 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc :P
[Tue Feb 25 22:25:00 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne eats a ration **
[Tue Feb 25 22:25:02 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin gets up groggily **
[Tue Feb 25 22:25:14 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy wakes up feeling a lot better **
[Tue Feb 25 22:25:28 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Tue Feb 25 22:25:32 2003] : (1312) DM: You all heal 5 HP BTW
[Tue Feb 25 22:25:45 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy has breakfast **
[Tue Feb 25 22:25:46 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne packs her stuff and goes for a walk while the others are waking up **
[Tue Feb 25 22:25:48 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin has a little food, and heads off to some bushes **
[Tue Feb 25 22:26:10 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin kits up and has a ration when everyone wakes **
[Tue Feb 25 22:26:42 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin returns and packs his kit onto Idris **
[Tue Feb 25 22:26:44 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne looks for rabbits and edible animals to spice up the meals **
[Tue Feb 25 22:27:01 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Feb 25 22:27:25 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc Switched dice again ;)
[Tue Feb 25 22:27:30 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne sees nothing and goes back to camp **
[Tue Feb 25 22:27:35 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc lol looks like it
[Tue Feb 25 22:27:40 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:28:10 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney packs us **
[Tue Feb 25 22:28:14 2003] : (1313) Huerney: up
[Tue Feb 25 22:28:22 2003] : ** (1320) Hannelurk hands Ayhlanne IB's loaded dice **
[Tue Feb 25 22:28:31 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin gets out of Huerney's pack **
[Tue Feb 25 22:28:42 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney spends 15 mis once the others were awake to sing quietly (and a bit mournfully) **
[Tue Feb 25 22:28:54 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy packs up **
[Tue Feb 25 22:29:34 2003] : (1313) Huerney: once the song is over /me wanders over to myfanwy
[Tue Feb 25 22:29:46 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy looks at Huerney.... **
[Tue Feb 25 22:30:34 2003] : (1312) DM: Anyone making any plans?
[Tue Feb 25 22:30:42 2003] : (1316) Darvin: nope
[Tue Feb 25 22:30:45 2003] : (1316) Darvin: never do
[Tue Feb 25 22:30:55 2003] : (1335) Nerin: Anyone fancy carrying this armour? I dont think Idris is quite up lugging it and me about
[Tue Feb 25 22:31:05 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne fumbles in her pack to find some rope and cuts a 10ft piece off her 50ft rope and plays with it **
[Tue Feb 25 22:31:10 2003] : (1313) Huerney: Err...
[Tue Feb 25 22:31:22 2003] : (1313) Huerney: It must split into pieces surely?
[Tue Feb 25 22:31:42 2003] : (1313) Huerney: We can each carry a bit on our mounts
[Tue Feb 25 22:32:03 2003] : (1335) Nerin: good idea
[Tue Feb 25 22:32:07 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne makes knots and unmakes them, thinking of the best way to tie the rope properly **
[Tue Feb 25 22:32:28 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin dismantles the Full plate and distributes the peices **
[Tue Feb 25 22:32:34 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Tue Feb 25 22:32:51 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne finally packs up her tied piece of rope, happy with it **
[Tue Feb 25 22:32:55 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Nerin, Idris can easily carry it I think
[Tue Feb 25 22:32:58 2003] : (1312) DM: You don't make snares out of rope. Use twine or thin wire.
[Tue Feb 25 22:33:00 2003] : ** (1313) Huerney goes over to Ayhlanne **
[Tue Feb 25 22:33:12 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc twine ?
[Tue Feb 25 22:33:15 2003] : (1312) DM: string
[Tue Feb 25 22:33:27 2003] : (1335) Nerin: it and me?? I'm not so sure
[Tue Feb 25 22:33:46 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc oh, ok, scrape all the cutting and fumbling then
[Tue Feb 25 22:33:48 2003] : (1335) Nerin: my size belies my weight I fear
[Tue Feb 25 22:34:13 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc Idris is carrying 160,5 of my stuff atm. Can carry 230 and still be counted light, 460 counts medium
[Tue Feb 25 22:34:38 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc thats waaaay to accurate!!
[Tue Feb 25 22:34:44 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 22:35:00 2003] : (1320) Hannelurk: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 25 22:35:39 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc I'm accurate, why do you think I bought him in the first place? lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:36:31 2003] : (1313) Huerney: I have some silk rope Ayhlanne
[Tue Feb 25 22:36:37 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Are we ready to move on?
[Tue Feb 25 22:36:38 2003] : (1316) Darvin: I have fishing line
[Tue Feb 25 22:36:53 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc full plate is 50lbs, and I'm probably a couple of hundred
[Tue Feb 25 22:37:02 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc brb nned a pee
[Tue Feb 25 22:37:07 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Fishing line might do, can I see it ?
[Tue Feb 25 22:37:22 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Silk rope won't do I am afraid Huerney, thank you all the same
[Tue Feb 25 22:37:25 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc will still only be medium loaded
[Tue Feb 25 22:37:36 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin cuts ayhlanne a 10ft length of line and passes it to her **
[Tue Feb 25 22:37:41 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc surely fishing line is not made of nylon :-)
[Tue Feb 25 22:37:55 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc I'm only trying to be kind to the beast!
[Tue Feb 25 22:38:06 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc Do what you want :P
[Tue Feb 25 22:38:20 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Thank you Darvin
[Tue Feb 25 22:38:21 2003] : (1335) Nerin: ooc :P
[Tue Feb 25 22:38:35 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:38:58 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: I'll try with that
[Tue Feb 25 22:39:20 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne goes back to her knotting and unknotting **
[Tue Feb 25 22:39:22 2003] : (1335) Nerin: are we staying here a while or shall we continue North?
[Tue Feb 25 22:39:34 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin grabs kit and mounts up **
[Tue Feb 25 22:39:45 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc back
[Tue Feb 25 22:40:05 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Tue Feb 25 22:40:11 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1335) Nerin...
[Tue Feb 25 22:40:18 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy gets ready to go **
[Tue Feb 25 22:40:34 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne is happy with her snare-type thing (if the DM is too), puts it in her bag and mounts **
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:12 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: LNorht it is, anywya, whenever we go North morez things happen
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:23 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc pardon???
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:28 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:28 2003] : (1316) Darvin: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:37 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc what did you eat????
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:39 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin gets on the laden Idris **
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:39 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin gets on the laden Idris **
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:46 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc my stomach is interfering with my typing lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:41:48 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin gets on the laden Idris **
[Tue Feb 25 22:42:01 2003] : ** (1335) Nerin gets on the laden Idris **
[Tue Feb 25 22:42:06 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin watches the dwarf jump on and off the mule **
[Tue Feb 25 22:42:10 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne leads the way, looking at the clear blue sky **
[Tue Feb 25 22:42:11 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: ooc how many times? lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:42:54 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: Let's go ?
[Tue Feb 25 22:43:07 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne stops waiting for the others to follow **
[Tue Feb 25 22:43:08 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Sure
[Tue Feb 25 22:43:13 2003] : (1335) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Feb 25 22:43:22 2003] : (1335) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Feb 25 22:43:25 2003] : (1335) Nerin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Feb 25 22:43:37 2003] : (1315) Myfanwy: Whenever Nerin is finished playing around with Idris lol
[Tue Feb 25 22:43:44 2003] : (1313) Huerney: ooc were there 3 Nerin's in here?
[Tue Feb 25 22:43:49 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne: ooc, he killed Idris by jumping on him toomuch and ran away in shame
[Tue Feb 25 22:44:11 2003] : ** (1316) Darvin starts northward **
[Tue Feb 25 22:44:17 2003] : ** (1315) Myfanwy follows **
[Tue Feb 25 22:44:35 2003] : ** (1326) Ayhlanne is still ahead, still watching the sky **
[Tue Feb 25 22:45:01 2003] : (1335) Nerin (exit): 22:45
[Tue Feb 25 22:45:26 2003] : (1312) DM: PAUSE
[Tue Feb 25 22:48:21 2003] : (1326) Ayhlanne has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Feb 25 22:51:15 2003] : (1312) DM: GAME END