Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 10 March 2005

[Thu Mar 10 19:56:07 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Mar 10 19:57:48 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Are we going on or does anybody need to rest first?"
[Thu Mar 10 19:57:48 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella still goes, more cautiously than ever
[Thu Mar 10 19:57:54 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "I hope there're no more traps like that"
[Thu Mar 10 19:58:03 2005] : (1) DM: Ok
[Thu Mar 10 19:58:31 2005] : (1) DM: Moving more cautiously, you make your way along
[Thu Mar 10 19:58:32 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Let's be extra careful and give Farkenella all the room she needs to check for them"
[Thu Mar 10 19:59:14 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [10,22] = (32)
[Thu Mar 10 19:59:21 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
[Thu Mar 10 19:59:21 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24)
[Thu Mar 10 19:59:46 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I'll do the search, that way you don't know to be wary if you do a crap roll
[Thu Mar 10 20:00:05 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc ok :)
[Thu Mar 10 20:00:07 2005] : (1) DM: You gradually make your way around
[Thu Mar 10 20:00:32 2005] : You must be either a player or GM to use the miniature Layer
[Thu Mar 10 20:00:38 2005] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Aspen...
[Thu Mar 10 20:00:45 2005] : (1) DM: Eventually you see that there's a room ahead
[Thu Mar 10 20:01:06 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella motions to the others to follow her
[Thu Mar 10 20:01:17 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Thu Mar 10 20:01:28 2005] : (1) DM: Looking around the corner you see the room
[Thu Mar 10 20:01:36 2005] : (1) DM: listen checks
[Thu Mar 10 20:01:45 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you walked straight in?
[Thu Mar 10 20:01:50 2005] : (3) Laucian: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Mar 10 20:02:03 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Thu Mar 10 20:02:03 2005] : (6) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Thu Mar 10 20:02:05 2005] : (3) Gilbert: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Thu Mar 10 20:02:07 2005] : (1) DM: ooc move back and I'll allow you to hear
[Thu Mar 10 20:02:58 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Thu Mar 10 20:03:01 2005] : (6) Aspen: (quielty) "Ssh. Quiet."
[Thu Mar 10 20:03:08 2005] : (1) DM: If you've moved that far before I explained what's going on...
[Thu Mar 10 20:03:17 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas stands still, a look of concentration on her face
[Thu Mar 10 20:03:28 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I did not walk straight in, lol, those stoopid miniatures are crap to move around :)
[Thu Mar 10 20:03:38 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc They are!
[Thu Mar 10 20:03:48 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn shushes
[Thu Mar 10 20:03:53 2005] : (1) DM: ooc sure, moved you right in there when you only meant to be 20 feet away ;)
[Thu Mar 10 20:03:58 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I am there, so as to see the room
[Thu Mar 10 20:04:03 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Thu Mar 10 20:04:24 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc I'm intruiged by the bulgy corner in the room
[Thu Mar 10 20:05:15 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 20:05:34 2005] : (2) Farkenella: whispering "Did you hear anything Aspen?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:06:24 2005] : (6) Aspen: (still quieltly) "There are at least 3 people. A woman and two men at least. They're arguing."
[Thu Mar 10 20:06:35 2005] : (1) DM: err
[Thu Mar 10 20:06:40 2005] : (1) DM: OK, this is what Aspen hears
[Thu Mar 10 20:07:09 2005] : (1) DM: Gruff voice "We don't believe in being here anymore"
[Thu Mar 10 20:07:46 2005] : (1) DM: 2nd gruff "We're losing our portals, this one only leads to the palace and the island now"
[Thu Mar 10 20:08:09 2005] : (1) DM: Woman " So you think you can just leave?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:08:29 2005] : (1) DM: Gruff 1 "Yes, we don't want to fight any more"
[Thu Mar 10 20:08:45 2005] : (1) DM: "We killed the elves, then we were settled"
[Thu Mar 10 20:08:59 2005] : (1) DM: "Why did we have to come and help you?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:09:29 2005] : (1) DM: Woman "Because that's what your leader Dalban tells you to do"
[Thu Mar 10 20:09:48 2005] : (1) DM: Gruff "Well, we've had enough, we're leaving"
[Thu Mar 10 20:10:03 2005] : (1) DM: Woman "Do you hear something?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:10:32 2005] : (1) DM: And then you hear some scurrying
[Thu Mar 10 20:11:21 2005] : (7) Berrawyn (enter): 20:11
[Thu Mar 10 20:11:34 2005] : (1) DM: Booting '(4) Berrawyn' from server...
[Thu Mar 10 20:11:35 2005] : (4) Berrawyn (exit): 20:11
[Thu Mar 10 20:11:39 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc ty
[Thu Mar 10 20:11:44 2005] : (1) DM: ooc You allright Bert?
[Thu Mar 10 20:11:50 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas shakes her head as she comes to
[Thu Mar 10 20:11:57 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc yeah orpg just froze up
[Thu Mar 10 20:11:57 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Whispering"
[Thu Mar 10 20:12:13 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Whispering: "Just one evil presence in there"
[Thu Mar 10 20:12:41 2005] : (1) DM: It's dark in the room spot check farky and Berrawyn
[Thu Mar 10 20:12:45 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Did you miss much, Bert?
[Thu Mar 10 20:12:53 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Thu Mar 10 20:12:58 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 20:13:00 2005] : (1) DM: hmm?
[Thu Mar 10 20:13:12 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc saw up to "We're leaving"
[Thu Mar 10 20:13:17 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Thu Mar 10 20:13:32 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc they both start with S :P
[Thu Mar 10 20:13:32 2005] : (1) DM: next line was "Do you hear something?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:13:40 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc ok
[Thu Mar 10 20:13:46 2005] : (1) DM: Farky?
[Thu Mar 10 20:14:03 2005] : (2) Farkenella: yes?
[Thu Mar 10 20:14:13 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Thu Mar 10 20:14:18 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc sorry
[Thu Mar 10 20:14:44 2005] : (1) DM: Ok you both see something run to the far Southern corner of the room and disappear
[Thu Mar 10 20:14:48 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I was appalled by the swim check ;)
[Thu Mar 10 20:15:05 2005] : (1) DM: You hear a shout "Deal with it" as you see it run.
[Thu Mar 10 20:15:07 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc there?
[Thu Mar 10 20:15:13 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc well, we are in the sewers! :P
[Thu Mar 10 20:15:33 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 20:15:42 2005] : (1) DM: It disappears though, you presume there's a doorway
[Thu Mar 10 20:15:59 2005] : (1) DM: Initiative
[Thu Mar 10 20:16:04 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Mar 10 20:16:10 2005] : (6) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Thu Mar 10 20:16:13 2005] : (3) Laucian: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Mar 10 20:16:14 2005] : (3) Gilbert: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Thu Mar 10 20:16:15 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Mar 10 20:16:20 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Thu Mar 10 20:17:29 2005] : (1) DM: What are the Dex scores of those with 10
[Thu Mar 10 20:17:44 2005] : (3) Laucian: 16
[Thu Mar 10 20:18:09 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: 18
[Thu Mar 10 20:18:13 2005] : (2) Farkenella: 18
[Thu Mar 10 20:18:27 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc ladies first
[Thu Mar 10 20:18:40 2005] : (1) DM: OK Farky and Berrawyn have a partial action first, in that order...
[Thu Mar 10 20:18:54 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Where does it say that in the rules? ;)
[Thu Mar 10 20:19:17 2005] : (1) DM: ooc what?
[Thu Mar 10 20:19:27 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc What on earth is a partial action again?
[Thu Mar 10 20:19:36 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc /me needs to brush up her brains
[Thu Mar 10 20:19:46 2005] : (8) Berrawyn (enter): 20:19
[Thu Mar 10 20:19:49 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Either act *or* move, I think
[Thu Mar 10 20:19:50 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc grr
[Thu Mar 10 20:19:53 2005] : (1) DM: oh, ladies first... I decided because she is in the way.
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:00 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Still having problems? :(
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:16 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc obviously resizing windows is a Bad Idea :/
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:22 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella sheathes her rapier and readies her bow
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:30 2005] : (1) DM: Action or move, like H said
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:30 2005] : (7) Berrawyn (exit): 20:20
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:46 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I suppose that's an action
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:47 2005] : (1) DM: umm, ok
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:49 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc so I'm done
[Thu Mar 10 20:20:53 2005] : (1) DM: Berrawyn?
[Thu Mar 10 20:21:14 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Berrawyn does the same
[Thu Mar 10 20:21:29 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: actually no
[Thu Mar 10 20:21:42 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: take CLW potion (forgot last time
[Thu Mar 10 20:21:53 2005] : (1) DM: OK
[Thu Mar 10 20:21:58 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Mar 10 20:22:11 2005] : (1) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Mar 10 20:22:59 2005] : (6) Aspen: Cast look around corners?
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:02 2005] : (6) Aspen: I wait.
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:13 2005] : (1) DM: OK
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:24 2005] : (1) DM: You hear noises from the room
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:30 2005] : (1) DM: listen checks
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:37 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:37 2005] : (6) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:38 2005] : (3) Laucian: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:45 2005] : (3) Gilbert: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Mar 10 20:23:56 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Thu Mar 10 20:24:09 2005] : (1) DM: ooc is bert gone again?
[Thu Mar 10 20:25:20 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc froze for bit
[Thu Mar 10 20:25:40 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc thought I 'd leave it for a minute and it came back
[Thu Mar 10 20:25:48 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Thu Mar 10 20:25:52 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Good :D
[Thu Mar 10 20:26:11 2005] : (1) DM: OK, Farky Findus and Aspen hear talking...
[Thu Mar 10 20:26:20 2005] : (1) DM: "What should we do?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:26:33 2005] : (1) DM: "I'm not taking orders from her"
[Thu Mar 10 20:26:47 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas whispers to the others what she can hear
[Thu Mar 10 20:26:59 2005] : (1) DM: "But unless we follow her, we have to go towarfds whatever it is"
[Thu Mar 10 20:27:08 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Whispering - "maybe we could try talking to them"
[Thu Mar 10 20:27:35 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Let's try it, I think it's the woman that's our enemy here anyway"
[Thu Mar 10 20:27:35 2005] : (1) DM: OK Findus - you using your round to pass that on??
[Thu Mar 10 20:27:54 2005] : (5) Finduilas: I guess so, unless I still can get in
[Thu Mar 10 20:28:20 2005] : (1) DM: you could push past the others at half speed, but then you'd have truble whispering
[Thu Mar 10 20:28:46 2005] : (5) Finduilas: And I need to tell them what goes on, so I'll stay put then
[Thu Mar 10 20:28:53 2005] : (1) DM: Farky?
[Thu Mar 10 20:29:11 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc my map is gkinda gone
[Thu Mar 10 20:29:47 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella advances cautiously to peek into the room
[Thu Mar 10 20:29:59 2005] : (1) DM: map
[Thu Mar 10 20:30:23 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc fuck it, I'm just before the door, and it's fine now
[Thu Mar 10 20:30:31 2005] : (1) DM: OK you see that the room is fairly large
[Thu Mar 10 20:30:51 2005] : (1) DM: It's got a ceiling covered in the growth
[Thu Mar 10 20:31:23 2005] : (1) DM: on the far wall is a portal crystal, but no portal
[Thu Mar 10 20:31:39 2005] : (1) DM: to the north east theer are 3 dwarves
[Thu Mar 10 20:32:41 2005] : (1) DM: OK, you moved doing anything else?
[Thu Mar 10 20:32:50 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella makes gestures to tell the others how many people are there, and what they look like
[Thu Mar 10 20:33:05 2005] : (1) DM: Only Berrawyn can see you
[Thu Mar 10 20:33:19 2005] : (2) Farkenella: to Berrawyn then
[Thu Mar 10 20:33:21 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc Berrawyn giggles
[Thu Mar 10 20:33:46 2005] : (1) DM: That it?
[Thu Mar 10 20:33:55 2005] : (1) DM: You're staying there?
[Thu Mar 10 20:34:01 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Berrawyn hold up three fingers and then holds his other hand flat, about 3ft off the ground
[Thu Mar 10 20:34:14 2005] : (1) DM: Berrawyn?
[Thu Mar 10 20:34:16 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas nods
[Thu Mar 10 20:34:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc 3 halflings?
[Thu Mar 10 20:34:40 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Berrawyn makes a Beard motion on his chin
[Thu Mar 10 20:34:53 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Yes, I am staying there, still watching what's happening in the room
[Thu Mar 10 20:35:16 2005] : (1) DM: ok make a n innuendo roll berrawyn
[Thu Mar 10 20:35:28 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Maybe we'd better all learn sign language at next level up ;)
[Thu Mar 10 20:35:34 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 20:35:57 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Berrawyn holds a single digit up to the DM
[Thu Mar 10 20:36:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc not necessary
[Thu Mar 10 20:36:14 2005] : (1) DM: You doing anything else?
[Thu Mar 10 20:36:56 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: move a little closer to the doorway
[Thu Mar 10 20:37:07 2005] : (1) DM: Laucian & Gilbert
[Thu Mar 10 20:37:37 2005] : (1) DM: ?
[Thu Mar 10 20:37:39 2005] : (3) Laucian: getting bows ready
[Thu Mar 10 20:37:54 2005] : (1) DM: OK
[Thu Mar 10 20:38:01 2005] : (1) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Mar 10 20:38:08 2005] : (6) Aspen: Waiting
[Thu Mar 10 20:38:21 2005] : (1) DM: you can push past others if you wish, half speed
[Thu Mar 10 20:38:45 2005] : (6) Aspen: Guarding the rear. Just in case.
[Thu Mar 10 20:38:48 2005] : (1) DM: The dwarves see Farky and switch to speaking in their own tonge
[Thu Mar 10 20:39:18 2005] : (1) DM: They don't move, but appear to be peering at her
[Thu Mar 10 20:39:27 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc which, btw I understand
[Thu Mar 10 20:40:17 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I speak Dwarven
[Thu Mar 10 20:40:19 2005] : (1) DM: ooc which BTW if you remember, you don't. I said their tongue, not dwarfish.
[Thu Mar 10 20:40:32 2005] : (2) Farkenella: oh, ok
[Thu Mar 10 20:40:43 2005] : (1) DM: They set shields and grip weapons looking pensive
[Thu Mar 10 20:40:52 2005] : (1) DM: Findus?
[Thu Mar 10 20:41:18 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Going in, sword drawn put pointing at the ground
[Thu Mar 10 20:41:45 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Hello, Can you help us?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:41:48 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the sword, or your other hand? ;)
[Thu Mar 10 20:42:18 2005] : (1) DM: ooc seems pointless stying in initiative, they aren't attacking
[Thu Mar 10 20:42:36 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc both :P
[Thu Mar 10 20:43:06 2005] : (1) DM: They look at you, with your symbol of Pelor, and your pointy elvish ears and appear disinclined to talk to you
[Thu Mar 10 20:43:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you can all move in if you want
[Thu Mar 10 20:43:44 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Bloody xenophobes
[Thu Mar 10 20:43:57 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella moves in and stays at the back of the room
[Thu Mar 10 20:44:34 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas *accicentally* sort of blocks the exit
[Thu Mar 10 20:44:47 2005] : (1) DM: The dwarves keep their eyes on you as you file in, they appear very tense
[Thu Mar 10 20:45:14 2005] : (6) Aspen: "So... What do we have here?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:45:15 2005] : (1) DM: One of them points to Findus, Farky, Laucian and Berrawyn
[Thu Mar 10 20:45:30 2005] : (1) DM: Then another points to Aspen and Gilbert
[Thu Mar 10 20:45:54 2005] : (1) DM: ooc what exit Findus, there's no exit where you are
[Thu Mar 10 20:46:17 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Aren't I standing right next to one?
[Thu Mar 10 20:46:44 2005] : (1) DM: There's an exit in the SE corner
[Thu Mar 10 20:46:53 2005] : (1) DM: or the one you came in by
[Thu Mar 10 20:47:26 2005] : (1) DM: The first dwarf points to Aspen
[Thu Mar 10 20:47:29 2005] : (5) Finduilas: And I move to the SE of the room, DM
[Thu Mar 10 20:47:33 2005] : (5) Finduilas: moved
[Thu Mar 10 20:47:37 2005] : (1) DM: "Human, why have you come here?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:47:53 2005] : (1) DM: "Why are you with these gralgh?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:48:02 2005] : (1) DM: He spits and points at the 4 elves
[Thu Mar 10 20:48:38 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Berrawyn frowns but remains silent
[Thu Mar 10 20:49:05 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Oh. Elves can be useful at time. Even if they are a little unsufferable. We are on the trail of an evil sorceress who, I believe just left."
[Thu Mar 10 20:49:33 2005] : (1) DM: The third dwarf points to Findus and says "Gralgh, why you stand apart from others?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:49:52 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Because I feel like it"
[Thu Mar 10 20:50:08 2005] : (1) DM: 1st says "Hah, you follow her, we're laving. Portal is dead!"
[Thu Mar 10 20:50:56 2005] : (6) Aspen: "And just where do you think you're going?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:50:56 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "So how do you intend to leave?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:51:01 2005] : (1) DM: ""Don't stand there"
[Thu Mar 10 20:51:19 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Why not?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:51:31 2005] : (1) Dwarf: No 3 says "Not your business where we go"
[Thu Mar 10 20:51:56 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "You invade our place, we should slay you and your disgusting gralgh"
[Thu Mar 10 20:52:01 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas lifts her sword until it's ready for action
[Thu Mar 10 20:52:22 2005] : (1) Dwarf: no1 "Stand there if you like, I don't care"
[Thu Mar 10 20:52:29 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "This is not your place, it belongs to the people of this city"
[Thu Mar 10 20:52:32 2005] : (1) Dwarf: He and the second dwarf laugh
[Thu Mar 10 20:52:47 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella grunts
[Thu Mar 10 20:53:34 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspen shrugs "It matters not where such as you go. Though perhaps you might be interested in a temporary alliance of sorts."
[Thu Mar 10 20:53:44 2005] : (1) Dwarf: No 3 "These places aren't used by city dwellers"
[Thu Mar 10 20:53:58 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Allicance with gralgh?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:54:05 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Hah!"
[Thu Mar 10 20:54:12 2005] : (1) Dwarf: all 3 laugh out loud at this
[Thu Mar 10 20:54:22 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Maybe talking to them isn't a good idea, they are evil and perhaps we should deal with them accordingly"
[Thu Mar 10 20:54:33 2005] : (1) Dwarf: there's a quick burst of talk and then they laugh nore
[Thu Mar 10 20:55:02 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Perhaps we should, indeed"
[Thu Mar 10 20:55:09 2005] : (1) Dwarf: no 3 "I'll talk with the human"
[Thu Mar 10 20:55:22 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Silence Elf. I did not give you permission to speak. (to the dwarfs) This elves are my servant. The alliance would be with me."
[Thu Mar 10 20:55:33 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Only if the gralgh *spit* go back while we talk"
[Thu Mar 10 20:55:50 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas frowns at Aspen, but remains silent for now
[Thu Mar 10 20:56:06 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ditto
[Thu Mar 10 20:56:19 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspens motions backwards. "Await a while in the corridor. This won't take a moment."
[Thu Mar 10 20:56:41 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "You sure Aspen?"
[Thu Mar 10 20:57:13 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Yes. I said leave."
[Thu Mar 10 20:57:15 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "They don't seem like servants"
[Thu Mar 10 20:57:22 2005] : (1) Dwarf: bluff roll
[Thu Mar 10 20:57:28 2005] : (6) Aspen: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
[Thu Mar 10 20:57:52 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Why do you say that they are servants?
[Thu Mar 10 20:58:01 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Hmmm, ok"
[Thu Mar 10 20:58:05 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Gralgh don't serve humans"
[Thu Mar 10 20:58:50 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella goes back to the corridor "As you say Master" (to Aspen)
[Thu Mar 10 20:58:56 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Ah. Er. These ones do. They, um, are under a life debt." (sounding a bit flustered)
[Thu Mar 10 20:59:00 2005] : (1) Dwarf: There's another burst of talking in their language
[Thu Mar 10 20:59:11 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 20:59:20 2005] : (1) Dwarf: There's another laugh
[Thu Mar 10 20:59:31 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc it /was/ a roll of 3.
[Thu Mar 10 20:59:31 2005] : (1) Dwarf: Luckily for you these chaps are a bit haughty
[Thu Mar 10 21:00:21 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "I don't believe you, but they have gone as we asked you"
[Thu Mar 10 21:00:39 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc except they haven't on the map :P
[Thu Mar 10 21:00:55 2005] : (1) Dwarf: No 3 beckons Aspen forwards
[Thu Mar 10 21:01:19 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Well, Now I believe we can come to a arangement."
[Thu Mar 10 21:01:23 2005] : (1) Dwarf: He nods at the other exit.
[Thu Mar 10 21:01:39 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspen looks in that direction
[Thu Mar 10 21:01:40 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "She uses us like tools to be disposed or used at will"
[Thu Mar 10 21:01:47 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We are proud"
[Thu Mar 10 21:02:04 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "and she has gralgh blood too"
[Thu Mar 10 21:02:12 2005] : (1) Dwarf: he spits again
[Thu Mar 10 21:02:28 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We will not work for her"
[Thu Mar 10 21:02:40 2005] : (6) Aspen: "And you wish to be free of her, yes?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:02:46 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We will leave, but we cannot escape the city"
[Thu Mar 10 21:02:57 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Why not?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:03:25 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "The portal here is dead"
[Thu Mar 10 21:03:35 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Are there other portals?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:03:37 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We would have to go upside"
[Thu Mar 10 21:03:49 2005] : (1) Dwarf: He looks at you shrewdly
[Thu Mar 10 21:04:02 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "I think that you know the answer to this"
[Thu Mar 10 21:04:15 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Of course, what use is one portal?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:04:37 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Like a door that opens onto a wall"
[Thu Mar 10 21:05:08 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I know of the one that leads to a palace and the island. But is there another?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:05:45 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Hmm, we tell much, what can you offer us?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:06:14 2005] : (6) Aspen: "We can free you and the rest of your tribe from the yoke of the sorceress."
[Thu Mar 10 21:06:35 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "hah, the rest of the tribe"
[Thu Mar 10 21:06:55 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella coughs
[Thu Mar 10 21:06:57 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "They will kill you and take delight in gutting your gralgh over many days"
[Thu Mar 10 21:07:10 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Keeping them alive all the time"
[Thu Mar 10 21:07:20 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "As we used to to the wood elves"
[Thu Mar 10 21:07:29 2005] : (1) Dwarf: They all smile and look happy
[Thu Mar 10 21:08:00 2005] : (6) Aspen: "And you wouldn't?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:08:13 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We are, enlightened?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:08:19 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas looks at Farkenella
[Thu Mar 10 21:08:32 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We know that the tribe is headed into places of no return"
[Thu Mar 10 21:08:46 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella coughs even louder
[Thu Mar 10 21:09:20 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Yes... Back to the matter in hand. What information do you have on the sorceress."
[Thu Mar 10 21:09:25 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "the ones like your tall holy *bleugh* gralgh, they will come with holy magic and wrath"
[Thu Mar 10 21:09:48 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "First tell how you can get us out"
[Thu Mar 10 21:10:18 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Give information first, then you kill us, or maybe we kill you, still no-one wins"
[Thu Mar 10 21:10:48 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Let's not get hasty with the killing just yet."
[Thu Mar 10 21:10:56 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Where do you wish to go?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:11:16 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "misunderstanding"
[Thu Mar 10 21:11:42 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Away, to the mines again, down, down. To our homes!"
[Thu Mar 10 21:12:24 2005] : (1) Dwarf: you remember the dwarves in the Nestris mines and how they used the lifts there to go lower
[Thu Mar 10 21:12:29 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc this is a copyvio, has to come from Walt Disney ;)
[Thu Mar 10 21:12:50 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I think that can be arranged. A bit of a disguise and you'll pass off for regular dwarfs. I have seen where your home mine lies."
[Thu Mar 10 21:12:58 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc umm, I never said HiHo!
[Thu Mar 10 21:13:04 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 21:13:11 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Provided you don't melt in daylight that is."
[Thu Mar 10 21:13:17 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc yeah, but you were thinking it :P
[Thu Mar 10 21:13:17 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "You will do this?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:13:37 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We dislike intense sunlight, but are not harmed by it"
[Thu Mar 10 21:13:43 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Yes. I swear upon the earth that this will be done."
[Thu Mar 10 21:13:57 2005] : (1) Dwarf: He looks you over in your garb
[Thu Mar 10 21:14:14 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We have ones such as you, those who worship the rocks"
[Thu Mar 10 21:14:23 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "I accept your word"
[Thu Mar 10 21:14:27 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Whispering: "Why did he have to go and promise that?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:14:54 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Indeed, WHY.?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:15:09 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Good. There is one further condition. Leave the elves alone."
[Thu Mar 10 21:15:36 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Restrain your enmity for now."
[Thu Mar 10 21:15:40 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Ha!"
[Thu Mar 10 21:15:51 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I dont think aspen will kill something that doesn't attack him or does not harm the earth"
[Thu Mar 10 21:15:56 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "There are no elves in the mines, and few now even in the woods"
[Thu Mar 10 21:16:10 2005] : (1) Dwarf: The other two dwarves laugh heartily at this
[Thu Mar 10 21:16:28 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I meant just the elves with me for now."
[Thu Mar 10 21:16:34 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella cringes at the laughter on this subject
[Thu Mar 10 21:17:00 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Hah, that I can submit to"
[Thu Mar 10 21:17:36 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Seems like the druid is doing well"
[Thu Mar 10 21:17:43 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Good. Now what information on this sorceress can you provide. Where does she lair? What defenses does she have? ANy other minions?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:18:19 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "She is called Silandrea"
[Thu Mar 10 21:19:02 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "She is part gralgh *spit* part beautiful devil - I have heard the word cambion from another"
[Thu Mar 10 21:19:19 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella jumps at the nam
[Thu Mar 10 21:19:24 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella jumps at the name
[Thu Mar 10 21:19:40 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Hmmm, We've heard that name before"
[Thu Mar 10 21:19:58 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc er. someone refresh my memory
[Thu Mar 10 21:20:02 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas puts her hand on Farkenella's arm to stop her from running in
[Thu Mar 10 21:20:05 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "She has plans with the city, we were to help her"
[Thu Mar 10 21:20:34 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Ive never heard that name before"
[Thu Mar 10 21:20:40 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "The others are welcome to, but we think that she makes mistakes"
[Thu Mar 10 21:20:52 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I have, that Silandrea probably is responsible for Fenialis' death"
[Thu Mar 10 21:21:06 2005] : (3) Laucian: "oh, ok"
[Thu Mar 10 21:21:12 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc she was the voice in dorduk in the oracle from Waukeen
[Thu Mar 10 21:21:47 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "So she plots to take over the city from the head down"
[Thu Mar 10 21:21:50 2005] : (3) Laucian: "shouldnt we have chased her down when she left instead of stopping to socialise then?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:21:59 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "the vizier, the duke"
[Thu Mar 10 21:22:06 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "but beyond that I don't know"
[Thu Mar 10 21:22:42 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I think the portal she used is no longer working, Laucian"
[Thu Mar 10 21:22:43 2005] : (6) Aspen: "It is not of primary concern. Where can we find her? And what defenses does she have."
[Thu Mar 10 21:23:01 2005] : (3) Laucian: "and i we are going up against some demonelf wench I shall need a nap first"
[Thu Mar 10 21:23:10 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc if we
[Thu Mar 10 21:23:12 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc she never used a portal
[Thu Mar 10 21:23:32 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I know that, and she was after Fenialis at the time
[Thu Mar 10 21:23:46 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "She ran down the corridoe over there"
[Thu Mar 10 21:24:05 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc oh
[Thu Mar 10 21:24:06 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "I have no idea where she went beyond that"
[Thu Mar 10 21:24:13 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella trembles and whispers
[Thu Mar 10 21:24:37 2005] : (6) Aspen: "This bargin seems a little one sided. You'll have to provide more information than that."
[Thu Mar 10 21:24:38 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "there is no way I am letting thses evil creatures out of here alive"
[Thu Mar 10 21:25:09 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "They were probably of those who killed my mother and family"
[Thu Mar 10 21:25:14 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "But we can't make a liar out of Aspen either"
[Thu Mar 10 21:25:22 2005] : (3) Laucian: "a deal is a deal"
[Thu Mar 10 21:25:25 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "I have given all I know, her nature, her plans. You promised by the earth"
[Thu Mar 10 21:25:28 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Gilbert, can I ask you a favour?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:25:36 2005] : (3) Gilbert: "um, from me?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:25:59 2005] : (3) Gilbert: Gilbert seems to shrink a little
[Thu Mar 10 21:26:11 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Yes, you're human, you can go into that room, I need you to go to Aspen and ask him to ask them about the Elves of the forest they seem to have killed"
[Thu Mar 10 21:26:19 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "He'll understand, and find a way"
[Thu Mar 10 21:26:30 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I need to find my family"
[Thu Mar 10 21:26:38 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "If I go in there, I'm going to kill them"
[Thu Mar 10 21:26:47 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Please Gilbert?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:26:52 2005] : (3) Gilbert: "um, I guess i could do that"
[Thu Mar 10 21:27:07 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Just whisper him what I said"
[Thu Mar 10 21:27:09 2005] : (3) Gilbert: gilbert shuffles nervously toward Aspen
[Thu Mar 10 21:27:11 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Thank you"
[Thu Mar 10 21:27:25 2005] : (3) Gilbert: "psst"
[Thu Mar 10 21:27:28 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Yes. I did. And I will hold to that promise."
[Thu Mar 10 21:27:59 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspen turns slightly towards Gilbert. "What?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:28:01 2005] : (3) Gilbert: Gilbert prods aspen
[Thu Mar 10 21:28:16 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "I believe that the information that I have given is valuable enough"
[Thu Mar 10 21:28:32 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "If it were found out that we have told you this..."
[Thu Mar 10 21:28:51 2005] : (1) Dwarf: The dwarves look at Gilbert
[Thu Mar 10 21:29:08 2005] : (1) Dwarf: There's a bit of muttering in their own tongue
[Thu Mar 10 21:29:18 2005] : (3) Gilbert: whispering "Farkenthingummy wants me to ask you to ask them about some elves of the forest they seem to have killed?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:29:40 2005] : (3) Gilbert: Gilbert shuffles away quickly
[Thu Mar 10 21:29:56 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc LOL@Farkenthingummy
[Thu Mar 10 21:30:11 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspen looks a bit surprised.
[Thu Mar 10 21:31:12 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspen gets a bit weasely "I promised but I didn't say how long or when I would guide you. Perhaps, more information would speed things up?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:31:47 2005] : (1) Dwarf: diplomacy - I want to see if you sound convincing and assured
[Thu Mar 10 21:31:52 2005] : (6) Aspen: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [10,-1] = (9)
[Thu Mar 10 21:32:00 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc no not really.
[Thu Mar 10 21:32:19 2005] : (1) Dwarf: He looks a bit grim
[Thu Mar 10 21:32:40 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We told you all that we know, and of great value to her enemies"
[Thu Mar 10 21:33:17 2005] : (6) Aspen: Can I do a sense motive to see if he's telling the truth?
[Thu Mar 10 21:33:29 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc should be secretly rolled by you I guess.
[Thu Mar 10 21:33:33 2005] : (1) Dwarf: sure
[Thu Mar 10 21:33:35 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ok
[Thu Mar 10 21:35:55 2005] : (2) Farkenella: test
[Thu Mar 10 21:36:07 2005] : (6) Aspen: "No doubt. You are just underlings who are not privy to her plans. But perhaps if I leave y ou to think for a while you may think of some little piece of information that may prove useful."
[Thu Mar 10 21:36:28 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "Hmm, perhaps"
[Thu Mar 10 21:36:59 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I will return in a little while." (goes and joins the others)
[Thu Mar 10 21:37:23 2005] : (1) Dwarf: The dwarves sit down and talk amongst themselves
[Thu Mar 10 21:37:45 2005] : (6) Aspen: Now talking softly to the rest of the party.
[Thu Mar 10 21:38:16 2005] : (5) Finduilas: '"Aspen: don't you ever do anything like that again. You lied to them and then you gave a promise without even consulting us"
[Thu Mar 10 21:38:47 2005] : (2) Farkenella: whispers nervously "Are you out of your mind? These dwarves probably partook in the killing of my mother, and here you go, making friends with them????"
[Thu Mar 10 21:39:01 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Okay. They seem decent enough certainly not evil and they have proved useful so far. (looking sharpely at Farky) No one is to kill them. That will not be tolerated and it would be a violation of my oath upon the earth if I let it happen."
[Thu Mar 10 21:39:04 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I would hardly call them friends"
[Thu Mar 10 21:39:05 2005] : (1) Dwarf: One of them makes a squealing noise, then a gargle, then a cough. A loud burst of laughter breaks out from all three.
[Thu Mar 10 21:39:30 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "They are evil, I told you so, and they are self-professed murderers"
[Thu Mar 10 21:39:49 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc is war murder?
[Thu Mar 10 21:40:15 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc is th DM supposed to troll on philosophical matters? ;-)
[Thu Mar 10 21:40:16 2005] : (6) Aspen: "No. Remember, Finduilas, you detected only one evil presence and that was the sorceress. They're no evil than you elves hunting down orcs or goblins."
[Thu Mar 10 21:40:22 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 21:40:24 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Seems to me that even if they are evil we cannot let the chance of gaining the upper hand over the greater enemy go to waste"
[Thu Mar 10 21:40:26 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "But now we are bound by an oath from you. You shouldn't have promised"
[Thu Mar 10 21:40:48 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Im completely behind Aspen on this"
[Thu Mar 10 21:40:51 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I won't kill them, if you manage to get more information out of them"
[Thu Mar 10 21:41:02 2005] : (3) Laucian: "No, you just wont kill them"
[Thu Mar 10 21:41:15 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Still we must be wary. It could be an elborate ploy though they didn't seem too bright."
[Thu Mar 10 21:41:18 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "By helping them we are morelikely to defeat the sorceress"
[Thu Mar 10 21:41:36 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella shuts up and ponders
[Thu Mar 10 21:41:57 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "And I did say they were evil, when we were in the room, I couldn't sense them earlier"
[Thu Mar 10 21:42:12 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Farky, I would beg you to reconsider. It would break my heart to stand against you as my oath requires."
[Thu Mar 10 21:42:45 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I will reconsider, but I *need* to know about my sister"
[Thu Mar 10 21:42:50 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc brb loo
[Thu Mar 10 21:43:02 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "No wonder how you do it, I want you to get information about where my people are held/were taken away"
[Thu Mar 10 21:43:02 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "As I said: we are bound by your oath, I just wish you hand't given it without our consent"
[Thu Mar 10 21:43:35 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Er. Well. It's not my fault they hate elves."
[Thu Mar 10 21:44:22 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Next time don't promise anything on your own, and never lie about us being your servants either. Lying is wrong"
[Thu Mar 10 21:44:22 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc back
[Thu Mar 10 21:44:23 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Aspen, I will respect your oath, you may respect mine"
[Thu Mar 10 21:44:36 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I swore I would do anything to finsd my people"
[Thu Mar 10 21:44:45 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Much as I hate what they are, I accept that we are better off this way"
[Thu Mar 10 21:44:49 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Fenialis has been killed, my best bet now lies with these creatures"
[Thu Mar 10 21:45:14 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ""I know we need them to get a greter evil"
[Thu Mar 10 21:45:31 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "But I also know that for me there is no greater evil than these creatures"
[Thu Mar 10 21:45:44 2005] : (6) Aspen: "You can question them when this current business is over."
[Thu Mar 10 21:45:51 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Please respect that, as you ask me to respect an oath you have taken, that binds us all"
[Thu Mar 10 21:46:45 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspen turns to rejoin the dwarfs.
[Thu Mar 10 21:46:51 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Do we even know for sure that these 3 were involved in whatever happened to you farkenella?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:46:59 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Any other thoughts?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:47:32 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Laucian, did you hear their laughter when they talked about elves of the forest?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:47:44 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Yes, they were"
[Thu Mar 10 21:48:42 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Farkenella, you don't know they were personally involved, but hearing them they sure would liked to have been"
[Thu Mar 10 21:48:53 2005] : (6) Aspen: (to the dwarfs) "*ahem* Anything come to mind that may be of use?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:49:55 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We can't think of anything. Was there anything in particular that you want to know? we may know something"
[Thu Mar 10 21:50:33 2005] : (6) Aspen: "The poisoning of the harbour. Know anything about that?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:51:12 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "The only thing in the harbour is the feral cage"
[Thu Mar 10 21:51:50 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Hmm. That is useful."
[Thu Mar 10 21:52:12 2005] : (6) Aspen: "What about times? When is this grand plan due to be put in action?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:52:20 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "How could that poison the hrbour?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:52:57 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "It's started is all I know, the first leader has been replaced"
[Thu Mar 10 21:53:09 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I suspect not but it was a useful piece of information regardless."
[Thu Mar 10 21:53:49 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Thank you. Where will you go now. So that I may find you when the time comes to leave."
[Thu Mar 10 21:54:21 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We have no-where to go. No portal, and only the city above"
[Thu Mar 10 21:54:58 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Can you not hide in these sewers temporarily?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:55:07 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "We can stay here"
[Thu Mar 10 21:55:17 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Sure."
[Thu Mar 10 21:55:46 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Then, farewell for now."
[Thu Mar 10 21:55:54 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspens rejoins the others.
[Thu Mar 10 21:55:55 2005] : (1) Dwarf: "farewell"
[Thu Mar 10 21:56:38 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Right, we have two options I can see. One. Warn the duke of an imminent attack upon his life and warn him that the vizier is not to be trusted."
[Thu Mar 10 21:56:41 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Why don't we try and go through that fdoor?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:56:56 2005] : (6) Aspen: or "Two, attempt to follow the sorceress through that door."
[Thu Mar 10 21:57:07 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Ok"
[Thu Mar 10 21:57:14 2005] : (5) Finduilas: '"Do you think the duke would believe us without evidence?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:57:26 2005] : (2) Farkenella: " was about to say that, I doubt it"
[Thu Mar 10 21:57:27 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I doubt he would."
[Thu Mar 10 21:57:42 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "And for all we know, he might have been turned around also"
[Thu Mar 10 21:57:54 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Yes. I does seem a little far fetched and from a source not altogether trustworthy."
[Thu Mar 10 21:58:00 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Could we prevail upon the watch to guard him closely?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:58:19 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I doubt they would believe us either"
[Thu Mar 10 21:59:05 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "We do have some credit with them, and we could let them know there will be evidence fortcoming. We just shouldn't mention the vizier"
[Thu Mar 10 21:59:07 2005] : (3) Laucian: "if we just take out the sorceress wont her plans them fail?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:59:14 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Option two then?"
[Thu Mar 10 21:59:30 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Looks like it"
[Thu Mar 10 21:59:49 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Although we should rest ourselves before continuing"
[Thu Mar 10 21:59:59 2005] : (3) Laucian: "oh yes"
[Thu Mar 10 22:00:05 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "I think that's our best bet. Too bad we can't send the watch a message though"
[Thu Mar 10 22:00:05 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "But where?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:00:30 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Not with these people"
[Thu Mar 10 22:01:03 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "At the door of our gnome friend, perhaps?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:01:09 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Agreed. Perhaps one of the rooms we passed? Though there's that pit in the way."
[Thu Mar 10 22:01:16 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Would Finklegrum host us for a rest?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:01:30 2005] : (2) Farkenella: true, the pt
[Thu Mar 10 22:01:32 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Not by that pit, the atmosphere there is poisonous"
[Thu Mar 10 22:01:35 2005] : (2) Farkenella: *pit
[Thu Mar 10 22:01:48 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Hmmm, I don't know, maybe I could try and disable the trap?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:01:50 2005] : (1) Dwarf: ooc would 6 of you fit in a small gnome quarters?
[Thu Mar 10 22:02:22 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc if you're asking, probably not *sigh*
[Thu Mar 10 22:02:30 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc elves are skinny :P
[Thu Mar 10 22:02:39 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc /me is minute
[Thu Mar 10 22:02:48 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "I wouldn't want to impose on Finklegrum, he has enough problems"
[Thu Mar 10 22:02:55 2005] : (6) Aspen: "We could just camp in the corridor and keep a careful watch."
[Thu Mar 10 22:03:17 2005] : (1) DM: It's 20 foot by 20 foot, but a fair amount of that is furniture, a range, 2 beds etc.
[Thu Mar 10 22:03:38 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I don't need much sleep"
[Thu Mar 10 22:03:48 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "Let's do as Aspen suggests"
[Thu Mar 10 22:04:11 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "ok"
[Thu Mar 10 22:04:46 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Since I don't need much sleep either, I think I might pop over to the watch anyway, no harm in trying, is there?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:06:02 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I dont think its a good idea to go wandering around down here alone"
[Thu Mar 10 22:06:26 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "No harm"
[Thu Mar 10 22:06:56 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "All I need is the nearest exit to the streets, I don't have to wander the sewers"
[Thu Mar 10 22:07:48 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "You have to get over that pit for a start"
[Thu Mar 10 22:07:50 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "So where?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:08:13 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Go past it, you mean"
[Thu Mar 10 22:08:33 2005] : (6) Aspen: "The trap with all the spikes he means."
[Thu Mar 10 22:08:59 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Ah, I misunderstood you, Berrawyn, my apologies"
[Thu Mar 10 22:09:38 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Did anyone happen to see any grates on our walk from that trap to this room?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:09:52 2005] : (1) DM: OK a pic of the trap as it is...
[Thu Mar 10 22:10:23 2005] : (1) DM: trap
[Thu Mar 10 22:11:25 2005] : (1) DM: ooc refresh that to see the directions
[Thu Mar 10 22:11:25 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I was looking at the ground more than anything else, so I didn't"
[Thu Mar 10 22:12:05 2005] : (1) DM: There are grates further up, but you had a real stuggle to prize one out then squeeze down
[Thu Mar 10 22:12:15 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc the engineer in me says that trap would be easy to rearm and then wedge safe.
[Thu Mar 10 22:12:21 2005] : (1) DM: The nearest exit is where Berrawyn came in
[Thu Mar 10 22:12:59 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc I say we camp where aspens icon is and I cast alarm on the Dwarf end of the corridor
[Thu Mar 10 22:13:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I did say that you could try, but no-one bothered
[Thu Mar 10 22:14:29 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I did say I would try to disarm the trap
[Thu Mar 10 22:14:32 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc :P
[Thu Mar 10 22:14:44 2005] : (1) DM: you never did it though
[Thu Mar 10 22:15:47 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I say I try and sdisarm that trap"
[Thu Mar 10 22:15:57 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "With your help, we can probably fdo it"
[Thu Mar 10 22:16:02 2005] : (2) Farkenella: then we go to a room
[Thu Mar 10 22:16:09 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "And are "safe" for the night"
[Thu Mar 10 22:17:16 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Let's try it"
[Thu Mar 10 22:17:29 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Lead on then"
[Thu Mar 10 22:17:42 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella goes back to the pit
[Thu Mar 10 22:18:32 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Farkenella studies the thing and gives advice to the others as to how they can help
[Thu Mar 10 22:18:46 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17)
[Thu Mar 10 22:18:51 2005] : (2) Farkenella: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Thu Mar 10 22:19:14 2005] : (1) DM: you can't see any simple means of disabling it
[Thu Mar 10 22:19:57 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc Aspen pulls an 8 ft plank out of his backpack...
[Thu Mar 10 22:20:03 2005] : (1) DM: LOL
[Thu Mar 10 22:20:06 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 22:20:10 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc LMAO
[Thu Mar 10 22:20:19 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian walks up the wall and over the trap to the other side
[Thu Mar 10 22:20:48 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc /me presses the 'reset and disarm' button
[Thu Mar 10 22:22:04 2005] : (6) Aspen: "We can't all do that Laucian."
[Thu Mar 10 22:22:15 2005] : (1) DM: So?
[Thu Mar 10 22:22:29 2005] : (2) Farkenella: "I am not sure how to do this"
[Thu Mar 10 22:22:52 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "can we lift the tilted tile and place it over the gap?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:24:02 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "So it falls in?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:24:25 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Well, I had hoped it might cover the pit
[Thu Mar 10 22:24:32 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Del's too tired to continue, do the rest of you want to carry on or wait
[Thu Mar 10 22:24:49 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc i wanna carry on (sorry del)
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:01 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I am ill, and wanted to play, but I need a rest, my eyes are not working properly anymore
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:06 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc I'd prefer to go on as well
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:10 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc I don't mind.
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:11 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc no problem, I had warned Craig
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc my bad on the trap description. it fell down not raised. :o|
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:26 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Then go to bed dear, and rest
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:39 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc throw her in the pit again and we'll walk over her to safety
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:45 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Goodnight and sweet dreams, Delphine
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:54 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Night Del
[Thu Mar 10 22:25:56 2005] : ** (5) Finduilas hugs and kisses Delphine goodnight **
[Thu Mar 10 22:26:03 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I like Berrawyn's idea :)
[Thu Mar 10 22:26:04 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc gn del
[Thu Mar 10 22:26:08 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc night del
[Thu Mar 10 22:26:14 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc Good night all and sorry tfor the let down
[Thu Mar 10 22:26:30 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc I'll leave this open to keep the log
[Thu Mar 10 22:26:38 2005] : (2) Farkenella: ooc just kick me out when it's over
[Thu Mar 10 22:26:46 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc You're sick, no excuses necessary :)
[Thu Mar 10 22:27:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I will
[Thu Mar 10 22:28:16 2005] : (1) DM: OK, so you can attempt to jump across onto a slope that leans into the pit :D
[Thu Mar 10 22:28:49 2005] : (6) Aspen: I don't think so.
[Thu Mar 10 22:28:54 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I dont like the looks of this"
[Thu Mar 10 22:29:29 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Let's just camp here in the corridor."
[Thu Mar 10 22:29:47 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian takes a walk back to the party
[Thu Mar 10 22:30:01 2005] : (1) DM: At least from this side you get a run up
[Thu Mar 10 22:30:14 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc its not happening DM :P
[Thu Mar 10 22:31:15 2005] : (1) DM: Ok, you settling down for a rest?
[Thu Mar 10 22:31:32 2005] : (6) Aspen: Yup. You setting that alarm Berrawyn?
[Thu Mar 10 22:31:40 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Laucian?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:31:47 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Yeah"
[Thu Mar 10 22:31:57 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Aspen??"
[Thu Mar 10 22:32:29 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian and gilbert settle down for rest
[Thu Mar 10 22:32:42 2005] : (6) Aspen: "What exactly is a Cambion?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:32:54 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Berrawyn cast Alarm on the corridor somewhere towards the dwarf room
[Thu Mar 10 22:33:01 2005] : (3) Laucian: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27)
[Thu Mar 10 22:33:09 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Well......."
[Thu Mar 10 22:33:21 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc fill in the rest DM :P
[Thu Mar 10 22:33:27 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc lmao
[Thu Mar 10 22:33:28 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 22:34:39 2005] : (1) DM: In this case it appears to be the cross of a gralgh and some form of fiend
[Thu Mar 10 22:35:09 2005] : (1) DM: Gralgh being the forsaken word for elf *spit*
[Thu Mar 10 22:35:47 2005] : (1) DM: Having demonic parentage offers a level of spell resistance
[Thu Mar 10 22:36:00 2005] : (1) DM: and some other powers
[Thu Mar 10 22:36:34 2005] : (3) Laucian: "and that about sums up what i know about cambions"
[Thu Mar 10 22:36:50 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc do i know anything about their resistances....like to fire and acid???
[Thu Mar 10 22:37:14 2005] : (1) DM: umm, yeah - but I don't
[Thu Mar 10 22:37:21 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Hm, resistant to magic"
[Thu Mar 10 22:37:59 2005] : (1) DM: Basically the name can be cover all for a few different creatures
[Thu Mar 10 22:38:42 2005] : (1) DM: an elf based tiefling, simply planetouched, or something a bit closer to fiend in the family tree
[Thu Mar 10 22:38:52 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc the resistances would change my whole spell selection till weve faced her
[Thu Mar 10 22:39:00 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Half of the parentage was devil. Does that suggest anything to you Laucian?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:39:08 2005] : (3) Laucian: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31)
[Thu Mar 10 22:39:20 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc Wow!
[Thu Mar 10 22:39:21 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Well, now that you ask Aspen........"
[Thu Mar 10 22:39:36 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc your turn again dm
[Thu Mar 10 22:40:13 2005] : (1) DM: Probably going to have quite reasonable spell resistance
[Thu Mar 10 22:40:19 2005] : (3) Laucian: bum
[Thu Mar 10 22:40:55 2005] : (1) DM: She will have resistance to fire, but not acid too
[Thu Mar 10 22:41:01 2005] : (3) Laucian: woohoo
[Thu Mar 10 22:41:05 2005] : (1) DM: She will have resistance to fire too, but not acid
[Thu Mar 10 22:41:08 2005] : (1) DM: lol
[Thu Mar 10 22:41:39 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Too bad acid is dangerous to use in close quarters"
[Thu Mar 10 22:41:54 2005] : (1) DM: That's ordinary stuff - magical still suffers from the spell resistance checks
[Thu Mar 10 22:41:54 2005] : (3) Laucian: "that enough knowedge aspen or were you after something more specific?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:42:43 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I know to leave all my fire based spell unmemorized. So, yes. It was useful. Thanks."
[Thu Mar 10 22:42:54 2005] : (3) Laucian: "no problem"
[Thu Mar 10 22:43:01 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian and gilbert rest
[Thu Mar 10 22:43:43 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "Aspen, could I have a word with you please"
[Thu Mar 10 22:43:44 2005] : (1) DM: OK, are you sleeping where you are on the map and has the alarm spell been cast?
[Thu Mar 10 22:44:36 2005] : (3) Laucian: Aspen will probably catch up with us ;)
[Thu Mar 10 22:44:43 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: sleep where we are. alarm cast just round the corner past aspen
[Thu Mar 10 22:45:16 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "It won't take long, I know you need your rest"
[Thu Mar 10 22:45:19 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc druid spells suck. Unless you like talking to plants.
[Thu Mar 10 22:46:01 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc swap you one of your spells for entangle :P
[Thu Mar 10 22:46:08 2005] : (5) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 10 22:46:46 2005] : (6) Aspen: ooc Tree shape? Cool. I can look like a tree!
[Thu Mar 10 22:47:01 2005] : (1) DM: Setting a watch?
[Thu Mar 10 22:47:16 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Of course
[Thu Mar 10 22:47:38 2005] : (5) Finduilas: The 4 elves can take watch and let the humans sleep
[Thu Mar 10 22:48:05 2005] : (1) DM: Umm, the elves also need to rest for 4 hours
[Thu Mar 10 22:48:16 2005] : (3) Laucian: I kinda need time to prep n stuff
[Thu Mar 10 22:48:20 2005] : (1) DM: unless you want a mage who has no spells
[Thu Mar 10 22:48:33 2005] : (3) Laucian: oocthey have that already craig :P
[Thu Mar 10 22:48:48 2005] : (5) Finduilas: There are 4 of them, so all can rest as well, DM
[Thu Mar 10 22:48:59 2005] : (3) Laucian: "um, do we know tis cambion is a mage?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:49:44 2005] : (3) Laucian: brb
[Thu Mar 10 22:50:06 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I kinda assumed so. There's a lot of magical stuff going on."
[Thu Mar 10 22:50:26 2005] : (6) Aspen: "And the dwarfs did say anything when I talking about her being a sorceress."
[Thu Mar 10 22:50:32 2005] : (6) Aspen: didn't
[Thu Mar 10 22:50:32 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "It makes sense she is"
[Thu Mar 10 22:51:07 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc back
[Thu Mar 10 22:51:29 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Has anyone seen her casting spells?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:51:36 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "But then they *would* agree with you, providing you'd help them"
[Thu Mar 10 22:52:16 2005] : (3) Laucian: "enough, lets sleep"
[Thu Mar 10 22:52:23 2005] : (6) Aspen: Zzzzz
[Thu Mar 10 22:52:25 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian and Gilbert sleep
[Thu Mar 10 22:52:39 2005] : (1) DM: Who is on watch then?
[Thu Mar 10 22:52:45 2005] : (5) Finduilas: I am
[Thu Mar 10 22:52:51 2005] : (1) DM: + farky?
[Thu Mar 10 22:53:00 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Thu Mar 10 22:53:24 2005] : (5) Finduilas: With Farkenella sounds fine
[Thu Mar 10 22:53:33 2005] : (1) DM: What sort of alarm is it, a mental one or an audible one?
[Thu Mar 10 22:54:24 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ummm mental I suppose
[Thu Mar 10 22:54:44 2005] : (1) DM: OK, after about 2 hours you are woken by the mental alarm
[Thu Mar 10 22:55:02 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Berrawyn rouses the other silently
[Thu Mar 10 22:55:07 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Shhhh"
[Thu Mar 10 22:55:25 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Berrawyn points down the corridor
[Thu Mar 10 22:55:55 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc this better not be a rat!
[Thu Mar 10 22:56:20 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspen dons his cloak.
[Thu Mar 10 22:56:26 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian and gilbert grab thier stuff
[Thu Mar 10 22:56:29 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Shall I take a look?"
[Thu Mar 10 22:56:41 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: berrawyn nods
[Thu Mar 10 22:56:44 2005] : (6) Aspen: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30)
[Thu Mar 10 22:56:50 2005] : (6) Aspen: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Thu Mar 10 22:57:08 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Finduilas gets her bow ready
[Thu Mar 10 22:57:18 2005] : (6) Aspen: Aspen attempts to creep silently down the corridor but kicks a stone and it clatters.
[Thu Mar 10 22:57:37 2005] : (1) DM: You can't see anythhing there
[Thu Mar 10 22:57:42 2005] : (1) DM: Laisten chech
[Thu Mar 10 22:57:44 2005] : (1) DM: check
[Thu Mar 10 22:57:46 2005] : (6) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Thu Mar 10 22:58:22 2005] : (1) DM: You don't hear anything there either
[Thu Mar 10 22:58:50 2005] : (1) DM: ooc sorry, i made a mistake in my description of the half fiend
[Thu Mar 10 22:58:56 2005] : (6) Aspen: How far did I get?
[Thu Mar 10 22:59:31 2005] : (1) DM: I found the template at last... it has strong resistance to electricity, acid, fire and cold
[Thu Mar 10 22:59:38 2005] : (3) Laucian: ah
[Thu Mar 10 22:59:43 2005] : (1) DM: You keep going Aspen but see nothing
[Thu Mar 10 23:00:07 2005] : (1) DM: ooc it doesn't have magic resistance by the look of it
[Thu Mar 10 23:00:55 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc spell resitance of 0?
[Thu Mar 10 23:01:10 2005] : (1) DM: ooc if that's what humans have, then yes
[Thu Mar 10 23:01:38 2005] : (1) DM: Aspen you walk all the way back to the room but see nothing
[Thu Mar 10 23:01:43 2005] : (6) Aspen: I return and report that I haven't seen anything.
[Thu Mar 10 23:02:18 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "That is strange"
[Thu Mar 10 23:02:21 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Strange. The alarm definately went off"
[Thu Mar 10 23:03:07 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I heard it distinctly"
[Thu Mar 10 23:03:52 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "So, could there be someone there that we can't see?"
[Thu Mar 10 23:04:08 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Possibly"
[Thu Mar 10 23:04:11 2005] : (1) DM: listen checks
[Thu Mar 10 23:04:18 2005] : (3) Laucian: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Mar 10 23:04:18 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Mar 10 23:04:23 2005] : (6) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Thu Mar 10 23:04:27 2005] : (3) Gilbert: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Thu Mar 10 23:05:04 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
[Thu Mar 10 23:06:54 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I hear someone. I'm going back to the room to check. If I yell I'm in trouble and you'd better some running."
[Thu Mar 10 23:07:04 2005] : (6) Aspen: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Thu Mar 10 23:07:09 2005] : (6) Aspen: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21)
[Thu Mar 10 23:08:33 2005] : (6) Aspen: I going to keep creeping (or trying) til I can see into the room.
[Thu Mar 10 23:09:23 2005] : (1) DM: listen check again
[Thu Mar 10 23:09:31 2005] : (5) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Thu Mar 10 23:09:42 2005] : (6) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Thu Mar 10 23:09:55 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc all of us?
[Thu Mar 10 23:10:08 2005] : (1) DM: no just Aspen
[Thu Mar 10 23:10:17 2005] : (1) DM: Listening hard as you walk...
[Thu Mar 10 23:10:31 2005] : (1) DM: You get to the room again without seeing anything
[Thu Mar 10 23:10:49 2005] : (1) DM: or hearing anything
[Thu Mar 10 23:11:26 2005] : (6) Aspen: Peeking into room.
[Thu Mar 10 23:11:57 2005] : (1) DM: You see the three dwarves in the corner
[Thu Mar 10 23:12:03 2005] : (1) DM: Nothing looks any different
[Thu Mar 10 23:12:59 2005] : (6) Aspen: Wait a while. About 5 mins.
[Thu Mar 10 23:13:50 2005] : (1) DM: Aspen waits but nothing changes
[Thu Mar 10 23:13:59 2005] : (6) Aspen: Return.
[Thu Mar 10 23:14:20 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Well?"
[Thu Mar 10 23:14:57 2005] : (6) Aspen: (to the others) "Something is right here. I heard a voice, female. prasing something, like a pet perhaps. There's nothing in the corridor and the room just has the 3 dwarfs in it."
[Thu Mar 10 23:15:17 2005] : (6) Aspen: "I fear treachery. And yet I cannot break my oath unless I can be sure."
[Thu Mar 10 23:15:54 2005] : (3) Laucian: "someone invisible visiting our newfound friends you think?"
[Thu Mar 10 23:16:31 2005] : (6) Aspen: "A possibility."
[Thu Mar 10 23:17:14 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Id be willing to take a little trip with you and see if I can spot it, but I dont exactly move stealthily"
[Thu Mar 10 23:17:37 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Neither do I. I just have this cloak to help me hide."
[Thu Mar 10 23:17:49 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Let's take a look."
[Thu Mar 10 23:17:55 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Lets go then, Berrawyn...can you keep an eye on gilbert?"
[Thu Mar 10 23:18:04 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Of course"
[Thu Mar 10 23:18:43 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian gets up and casts detect magic whilst following after aspen
[Thu Mar 10 23:19:00 2005] : (5) Finduilas: "I could try to get closer and see if I can detect how many evil creatures there are in the room"
[Thu Mar 10 23:19:09 2005] : (3) Laucian: Whispering (after casting) "we have to be a little quick, this spell doesnt last long"
[Thu Mar 10 23:19:23 2005] : (6) Aspen: "Righto"
[Thu Mar 10 23:19:38 2005] : (6) Aspen: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Thu Mar 10 23:19:41 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc lasts 7 minutes while i walk slow and concentrate
[Thu Mar 10 23:19:43 2005] : (6) Aspen: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [10,12] = (22)
[Thu Mar 10 23:20:54 2005] : (1) DM: You get into the room
[Thu Mar 10 23:21:06 2005] : (1) DM: Laucian what are you concentrating on?
[Thu Mar 10 23:21:57 2005] : (3) Laucian: standing facing the top right corner of the room, anything within the room should be visible to me
[Thu Mar 10 23:22:15 2005] : (3) Laucian: quater circle emanating 60ft away
[Thu Mar 10 23:22:35 2005] : (1) DM: Ok, you detect something by the doorway
[Thu Mar 10 23:22:36 2005] : (3) Laucian: quarter even
[Thu Mar 10 23:22:53 2005] : (3) Laucian: not gonna look at it, gonna concentrate on it tho
[Thu Mar 10 23:23:00 2005] : (1) DM: it's faint
[Thu Mar 10 23:23:38 2005] : (3) Laucian: spellcraft to determine school
[Thu Mar 10 23:23:44 2005] : (3) Laucian: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Thu Mar 10 23:23:45 2005] : (1) DM: yes
[Thu Mar 10 23:23:49 2005] : (1) DM: you can't tell
[Thu Mar 10 23:23:51 2005] : (3) Laucian: bum
[Thu Mar 10 23:24:16 2005] : (1) DM: the aura moves away as you concentrate
[Thu Mar 10 23:24:30 2005] : (3) Laucian: to?
[Thu Mar 10 23:24:33 2005] : (1) DM: once it passes into the corridor you lose it
[Thu Mar 10 23:25:13 2005] : (3) Laucian: I assume the dwarves are watching us?
[Thu Mar 10 23:25:25 2005] : (1) DM: The dwarves are asleep
[Thu Mar 10 23:25:28 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc david, where is your animal companion?
[Thu Mar 10 23:25:51 2005] : (1) DM: ooc david doesn't have one :P
[Thu Mar 10 23:26:01 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc aspens then :P
[Thu Mar 10 23:26:25 2005] : (1) DM: ooc or maybe he does, I don't know :D
[Thu Mar 10 23:26:36 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc david??
[Thu Mar 10 23:26:48 2005] : (6) Aspen: Softpaw is loafing topside.
[Thu Mar 10 23:26:53 2005] : (3) Laucian: ah
[Thu Mar 10 23:27:41 2005] : (1) DM: And with that... GAME END