Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 03 March 2005

[Thu Mar 3 20:41:01 2005] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Thu Mar 3 20:41:21 2005] : (1) DM: They led into the room, then down to the south passageway
[Thu Mar 3 20:41:23 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Everybody alright?"
[Thu Mar 3 20:41:48 2005] : (1) DM: But they also went back the way you came
[Thu Mar 3 20:41:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I suppose so"
[Thu Mar 3 20:41:49 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Yup. The tracks go South. I think we should follow them."
[Thu Mar 3 20:41:50 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas checks on Berrawyn
[Thu Mar 3 20:41:55 2005] : (5) Laucian: "Fine here"
[Thu Mar 3 20:42:18 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Berrawyn is still out of it, shouldn't we stay until he comes to?"
[Thu Mar 3 20:43:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella taps Berrawyn on the shoulder
[Thu Mar 3 20:43:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Are you OK there"?
[Thu Mar 3 20:43:36 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Thu Mar 3 20:43:57 2005] : (1) DM: Berrawyn looks at you but can't respond
[Thu Mar 3 20:44:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella looks around the room
[Thu Mar 3 20:44:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Thu Mar 3 20:44:47 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc Craig, sending you my node
[Thu Mar 3 20:45:01 2005] : (1) DM: ooc got it
[Thu Mar 3 20:45:41 2005] : (1) DM: OK, you search, as you get near the north passage, the smell becomes very pungent
[Thu Mar 3 20:45:51 2005] : (1) DM: Fort save Farky
[Thu Mar 3 20:45:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Pouah"
[Thu Mar 3 20:45:59 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Mar 3 20:46:12 2005] : (1) DM: You double over at the smell and begin to vomit
[Thu Mar 3 20:46:35 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas runs to Farkenella
[Thu Mar 3 20:46:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Are you alright?"
[Thu Mar 3 20:46:43 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Arrghhh"
[Thu Mar 3 20:46:49 2005] : (1) DM: You are still able to move BTW
[Thu Mar 3 20:46:55 2005] : (1) DM: Fort save Findus
[Thu Mar 3 20:47:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Thu Mar 3 20:47:13 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen hangs around the /south/ of the room.
[Thu Mar 3 20:47:26 2005] : (1) DM: You can withstand the smell
[Thu Mar 3 20:47:32 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas helps Farkenella to get back
[Thu Mar 3 20:47:41 2005] : (1) DM: Farky doesn't find anything
[Thu Mar 3 20:47:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "That smell is awful"
[Thu Mar 3 20:47:53 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella almost faints
[Thu Mar 3 20:48:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella follows Finduilas
[Thu Mar 3 20:48:35 2005] : (1) DM: As you stood near the north, you could see that the passagway leads to a pit with some murky water in it. You guess the smell was coming from there
[Thu Mar 3 20:48:45 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Stay here and get your breath"
[Thu Mar 3 20:48:55 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas puts her cloak over her nose and mouth and has a look in the passage
[Thu Mar 3 20:49:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella tries to breathe and vomits some more
[Thu Mar 3 20:49:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I supp....pose this is where the poison...ning comes from"
[Thu Mar 3 20:49:44 2005] : (1) DM: Findus can see the pit
[Thu Mar 3 20:49:59 2005] : (1) DM: The water looks really quite disgusting
[Thu Mar 3 20:50:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc no HP down, nothing? How long does the nausea last?
[Thu Mar 3 20:50:22 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I don't want to know what's in there"
[Thu Mar 3 20:50:29 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you feel better at the south of the room
[Thu Mar 3 20:50:34 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc k
[Thu Mar 3 20:50:44 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Problably just normal nausea from the stench
[Thu Mar 3 20:50:45 2005] : (3) Aspen: "We should investigate it then. I think there's a spell of some sort that can dispell foul air. Anybody know it?"
[Thu Mar 3 20:51:21 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I don't think this is where the poison is coming from, this looks more like just a bad stink"
[Thu Mar 3 20:52:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella: 3i certainly don't know any spells"
[Thu Mar 3 20:52:32 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "But we also most certainly cannot go there without something to protect ourselves"
[Thu Mar 3 20:52:43 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Gibert, Laucian, anything to help on this?"
[Thu Mar 3 20:53:08 2005] : (5) Laucian: "not really"
[Thu Mar 3 20:53:24 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "All I could see there was a pit with some very foul water, it didn't look at all interesting"
[Thu Mar 3 20:53:36 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc I'm thinking of zone of clean air or something. Only I haven't found it in the book yet
[Thu Mar 3 20:55:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella takes a piece of clothing in her backpack and ties it around her mouth and nose
[Thu Mar 3 20:55:37 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I'll go back and look" (holding her rapier up to see better )
[Thu Mar 3 20:55:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella holds her breath
[Thu Mar 3 20:56:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Thu Mar 3 20:56:21 2005] : (1) DM: What are you looking at?
[Thu Mar 3 20:56:25 2005] : (1) DM: The pit?
[Thu Mar 3 20:56:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: yes
[Thu Mar 3 20:56:58 2005] : (1) DM: Ihere are some ripples on the water, possibly something disturbing it further down
[Thu Mar 3 20:57:07 2005] : (6) Farkenella: with my green glowing rapier
[Thu Mar 3 20:57:13 2005] : (6) Farkenella: how much furhter down?
[Thu Mar 3 20:57:20 2005] : (1) DM: It doesn't look like sewage water
[Thu Mar 3 20:57:34 2005] : (1) DM: It's got an oily sheen.
[Thu Mar 3 20:58:02 2005] : (1) DM: That's all you get before you feel the need to breathe
[Thu Mar 3 20:58:21 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella runs back
[Thu Mar 3 20:58:35 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It's very strange that pit"
[Thu Mar 3 20:58:45 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Does not look like sewage water at all"
[Thu Mar 3 20:59:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It's kind of oily"
[Thu Mar 3 20:59:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "But I couldn't get a better look"
[Thu Mar 3 20:59:35 2005] : (3) Aspen: "What did it smell off? (Apart from dreadful, that is)"
[Thu Mar 3 21:00:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella tries to recall if the smell reminded her of anything
[Thu Mar 3 21:00:41 2005] : (1) DM: Definitely a rotting smell, but something more that you didn't get
[Thu Mar 3 21:00:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ican't quite place it"
[Thu Mar 3 21:01:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Rotten of course, but something else, I am sure I have smelled that before, just can't place it"
[Thu Mar 3 21:01:17 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc can I run it through a gas chromatograph?
[Thu Mar 3 21:01:27 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I didn't say you knew it
[Thu Mar 3 21:01:32 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Like spoiled meat perhaps?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:01:59 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I know, but I am sure I do, maybe I'm wrong :)
[Thu Mar 3 21:02:11 2005] : (5) Laucian: "Anyone fancy getting a sample we can play with?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:02:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "That's what it smelled like to me, anyway"
[Thu Mar 3 21:02:41 2005] : (3) Aspen: "After you Laucian."
[Thu Mar 3 21:02:43 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Do you want to investigate it further or would you try to keep your food in?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:03:03 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I haven't much food left inside"
[Thu Mar 3 21:03:27 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas hands Farkenella some water
[Thu Mar 3 21:03:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "But I am pretty sure this isn't plain sewage water, and I would like to find out what it is"
[Thu Mar 3 21:03:45 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Have a drink and rinse your mout out, that'll make you feel better"
[Thu Mar 3 21:03:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you"
[Thu Mar 3 21:04:58 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "So you would like to have a sample of that foul liquid?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:05:04 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Maybe by putting more than just one layer of cloth on our mouth?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:06:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "or wait"
[Thu Mar 3 21:06:04 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We should be able to get some with a flask and a rope"
[Thu Mar 3 21:06:12 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Does anyone have a bucket, or something that could serve as one"
[Thu Mar 3 21:06:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "exactly"
[Thu Mar 3 21:06:21 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I've never understood why that would work
[Thu Mar 3 21:06:34 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the cloth bit that is
[Thu Mar 3 21:06:55 2005] : (5) Laucian: "Flask might break, waterskin would be better"
[Thu Mar 3 21:07:01 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc It keeps some of the stanch at bay
[Thu Mar 3 21:07:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc it's like smoke, you screen the stench
[Thu Mar 3 21:07:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Laucian, you're iright"
[Thu Mar 3 21:07:41 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc it wouldn't in my opinion. It would have to be soaked in a liquid to have some chance of working.
[Thu Mar 3 21:07:43 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Mine is almost empty"
[Thu Mar 3 21:07:49 2005] : (1) DM: ooc doesn't sound likely to work on a pungent odour. Smoke contains fairly large particles
[Thu Mar 3 21:08:13 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella drinks out of her waterskin
[Thu Mar 3 21:08:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Here goes"
[Thu Mar 3 21:08:31 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Use your last water to drench that bit of cloth then, it might help against the stench"
[Thu Mar 3 21:08:41 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Or use my water"
[Thu Mar 3 21:08:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella traficote with her waterskin and some rope
[Thu Mar 3 21:08:56 2005] : (1) DM: ??
[Thu Mar 3 21:09:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc don't ask what traficoter means, it's like fumble around, work around, do stuff
[Thu Mar 3 21:09:10 2005] : (1) DM: ok
[Thu Mar 3 21:09:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol :)
[Thu Mar 3 21:09:21 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 3 21:09:40 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc fiddles?
[Thu Mar 3 21:09:44 2005] : (1) DM: so you drop the skin in attached to a rope?
[Thu Mar 3 21:09:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc David, in my arms \o/
[Thu Mar 3 21:10:26 2005] : (6) Farkenella: no, first I secure the waterskin
[Thu Mar 3 21:10:46 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella looks for a place to secure the other end of the rope
[Thu Mar 3 21:10:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "you never know what could be in there"
[Thu Mar 3 21:11:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I saw ripples in the water"
[Thu Mar 3 21:11:12 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Don't want to take any chances"
[Thu Mar 3 21:11:35 2005] : (3) Aspen: "I hope nothing grabs on then."
[Thu Mar 3 21:12:07 2005] : (1) DM: OK, any means of getting the waterskin to fill?
[Thu Mar 3 21:12:32 2005] : (1) DM: it's a flaccid leather bag
[Thu Mar 3 21:12:54 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc you never told me how far wdown the lwater was
[Thu Mar 3 21:13:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc although I asked :)
[Thu Mar 3 21:13:09 2005] : (1) DM: it's about 6 feet down
[Thu Mar 3 21:13:16 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "That's why I would like to secure the rope on the other end"
[Thu Mar 3 21:13:22 2005] : (1) DM: ooc I never saw, sorry
[Thu Mar 3 21:13:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: 2m
[Thu Mar 3 21:13:29 2005] : (1) DM: yup
[Thu Mar 3 21:13:30 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc no problem :)
[Thu Mar 3 21:13:51 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc any place I can secure the rope to except paralysed Berrawyn ? ;)
[Thu Mar 3 21:14:22 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc a water skin would partially fill I think.
[Thu Mar 3 21:14:40 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Do you need a hand?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:14:45 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc it would if it's not thicker as water
[Thu Mar 3 21:14:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Yes, I do"
[Thu Mar 3 21:14:56 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Help me secure this end somewhere"
[Thu Mar 3 21:15:19 2005] : (3) Aspen: "I can just hold it. It's not going to be heavy."
[Thu Mar 3 21:15:28 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "How about we use hooks to attach it to the corner of the wall?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:15:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella shows the loose end of the rope
[Thu Mar 3 21:15:56 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas gets some grappling hooks out
[Thu Mar 3 21:16:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella helps
[Thu Mar 3 21:17:09 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I'll hold on to the rope as well, you be careful"
[Thu Mar 3 21:17:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Everyone should hold the rope"
[Thu Mar 3 21:18:22 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "But first let's try by just throwing it in the pit"
[Thu Mar 3 21:18:43 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "The hooks should be able to keep it in place, providing we attach them well"
[Thu Mar 3 21:18:53 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc everyone? What are we throwing it in? A black hole?
[Thu Mar 3 21:18:55 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Go for it!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella gets as close as possible without getting sick and aims at the pit with the empty waterskin
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc Rodeao!
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:21 2005] : (1) DM: You hear a splash as it hits the water
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *reodeo
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *RODEO
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:30 2005] : (6) Farkenella: dammit
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:31 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc Only on OpenRPG could collecting a simple sample turn into an epic struggle against adversity! ;)
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:38 2005] : (1) DM: LOL
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:44 2005] : (1) DM: Suddenly...
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:45 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: well, why don't you HELP dammit :P
[Thu Mar 3 21:19:57 2005] : (1) DM: There's a frantic tugging on the rope
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:07 2005] : (1) DM: A voice calls out in common...
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: oc HA!
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:14 2005] : (1) DM: "let me out"
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:21 2005] : (1) DM: "pull me out, please!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:26 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Hold on to the rope!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Who are you?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:38 2005] : (1) DM: "What?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:38 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen grabs hold too.
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:40 2005] : (5) Laucian: "PULL"
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:49 2005] : (1) DM: "just help me out, if you have any decency"
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas starts pulling
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:53 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen pulls
[Thu Mar 3 21:20:54 2005] : (5) Laucian: Laucian and gilbert grab on and start pulling
[Thu Mar 3 21:21:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella helps but keeps one hand free on her dagger
[Thu Mar 3 21:21:15 2005] : (1) DM: OK you pull and in no time a hand appears on the top on the pit
[Thu Mar 3 21:21:18 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc rapier, not dagger
[Thu Mar 3 21:21:28 2005] : (1) DM: A small humanoid climbs out
[Thu Mar 3 21:21:43 2005] : (1) Gnome: "Oh, thank the gods"
[Thu Mar 3 21:21:50 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen drops the rope and readies his staff.
[Thu Mar 3 21:21:52 2005] : (1) Gnome: he sniffs
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:04 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "How could anyone survive that semell?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:08 2005] : (5) Laucian: "I think you should stay over there for now"
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:09 2005] : (1) Gnome: The gnome starts to vomit
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:10 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas hauls the rest of the rope in
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *smell
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:27 2005] : (1) DM: It's a dry retching
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:51 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Hello...I guess"
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:52 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Are you alright? Get away from that pit, that should make you feel better"
[Thu Mar 3 21:22:57 2005] : (1) DM: He's covered in oily water, there's a white object spinning rapidly above his head
[Thu Mar 3 21:23:18 2005] : (1) DM: He crawls on his hands and knees away from the pit
[Thu Mar 3 21:23:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella moves to the door
[Thu Mar 3 21:23:34 2005] : (1) Gnome: "Oh, ah"
[Thu Mar 3 21:23:42 2005] : (1) Gnome: "Thankyou, thankyou so much"
[Thu Mar 3 21:23:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas helps the gnome to get away and gives him?her? some water
[Thu Mar 3 21:23:54 2005] : (1) Gnome: "I've been down there for a week!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:23:55 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Er. Who are you?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:24:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "A week???"
[Thu Mar 3 21:24:17 2005] : (1) Gnome: "I'm Finklegrum, I live here with my family"
[Thu Mar 3 21:24:21 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "There is no way you could have survived a week in there"
[Thu Mar 3 21:24:31 2005] : (1) Gnome: "Why not?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:24:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "The smell"
[Thu Mar 3 21:24:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It made me sick in five minutes"
[Thu Mar 3 21:24:48 2005] : (1) Gnome: "I am not some common peasant"
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:02 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I think you would like some food now, eat, drink and rest for a bit"
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:04 2005] : (1) Gnome: "ah, well silly, you can't smell it when you are in"
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Oh, excuse me" sarcastically
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:18 2005] : (1) Gnome: "I don't need any food"
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:27 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ah. Hmmm. OK."
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:31 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Not any food?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:35 2005] : (1) Gnome: He points to the white stone spinning around his head
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:35 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "How so?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:46 2005] : (1) Gnome: "This sustains me"
[Thu Mar 3 21:25:57 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Nice!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:26:10 2005] : (1) Gnome: ooc actually it's a clear stone
[Thu Mar 3 21:26:24 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "A good thing you had it, being down there for a week"
[Thu Mar 3 21:26:35 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Indeed" (Farkenella does not sound very convinced )
[Thu Mar 3 21:26:47 2005] : (1) Gnome: "yes, well, i don't normally use it, but it has its uses"
[Thu Mar 3 21:27:00 2005] : (1) Gnome: "It sustains, but it's so boring not eating"
[Thu Mar 3 21:27:08 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Mar 3 21:27:18 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And how did you get in there?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:27:19 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It can't be worse than trail rations"
[Thu Mar 3 21:27:21 2005] : (1) Gnome: "Anyway, I must see how my family is!!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:27:26 2005] : (3) Aspen: "What exactly were you doing down that pit in the first place?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:27:56 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "You'd better be careful, there are some nasty creatures here"
[Thu Mar 3 21:28:05 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Well, I heard a rumbling and came to investigate"
[Thu Mar 3 21:28:23 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "When I got here, I was set upon by 3 ghasts"
[Thu Mar 3 21:28:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Wait a minute here. You were threre for a week, you can wait another two minutes and tell us what you were going down there."
[Thu Mar 3 21:28:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *doing
[Thu Mar 3 21:28:53 2005] : (5) Laucian: "Wouldnt you be concerned about your family if you hadnt seen them in a week Farkenella?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:29:03 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ok. We killed those. What about your family?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:29:08 2005] : (5) Laucian: "Especially in this kind of situation"
[Thu Mar 3 21:29:10 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "So I ran, not having any protections on..."
[Thu Mar 3 21:29:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I would, I am just being cautious. I haven't seen mine in 90 years may I remind you?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:29:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Protections?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:29:58 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "And as I could only go north, the pit was my only option"
[Thu Mar 3 21:30:20 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "yes, you know standard protections"
[Thu Mar 3 21:30:24 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Would you like us to accompany you? There are supposed to be some evil dwarfs done here as well"
[Thu Mar 3 21:30:28 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Any mageling can do them"
[Thu Mar 3 21:30:32 2005] : (3) Aspen: "You said you lived down here? In the sewers?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:30:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ok."
[Thu Mar 3 21:30:42 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Yes, not far away"
[Thu Mar 3 21:30:46 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And your family would be where?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:30:51 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Just up this corridor"
[Thu Mar 3 21:31:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc which?
[Thu Mar 3 21:31:30 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Could you tell us anything about poison that is released into the harbour from these sewers?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:31:30 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: He points to the west
[Thu Mar 3 21:31:46 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "We came from here, did not see anyone"
[Thu Mar 3 21:31:48 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Oh, I think that I got that"
[Thu Mar 3 21:32:01 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "There was a water wight down there"
[Thu Mar 3 21:32:17 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "A what?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:32:23 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "not sure how long he had been there, but he was oozing somehing nasty"
[Thu Mar 3 21:32:31 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Water wight?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:32:38 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "anyway, I managed to get some spells off at him"
[Thu Mar 3 21:33:07 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Unfortunately, without my spellbook I was unable to get out of the pit"
[Thu Mar 3 21:33:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Hm"
[Thu Mar 3 21:33:22 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: And of course the ghsats were still there"
[Thu Mar 3 21:33:26 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ok"
[Thu Mar 3 21:33:36 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "So we come and you are free"
[Thu Mar 3 21:34:04 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Anyway, the oily stuff is his residue... I had to sit in that for 5 days"
[Thu Mar 3 21:34:17 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Yes, thankyou all"
[Thu Mar 3 21:34:37 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Please, come with me, I'm sure I can reward you"
[Thu Mar 3 21:34:56 2005] : (1) DM: He sets off down the corridor
[Thu Mar 3 21:35:13 2005] : (5) Laucian: Laucian follows
[Thu Mar 3 21:35:18 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella follows
[Thu Mar 3 21:35:18 2005] : (3) Aspen: "I guess we can follow him. He seems more eccentric than dangerous."
[Thu Mar 3 21:35:23 2005] : (1) DM: "He stops to retch for a while"
[Thu Mar 3 21:35:26 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas makes sure she is close enough to protect him
[Thu Mar 3 21:35:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: brb
[Thu Mar 3 21:35:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I can find no evil in him"
[Thu Mar 3 21:36:26 2005] : (1) DM: He stops at the doorin the north of the corridor
[Thu Mar 3 21:36:54 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc the one we couldn't open?
[Thu Mar 3 21:37:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc The one we thought was a prison?
[Thu Mar 3 21:37:34 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc we could have asked to free Berrawyn ;)
[Thu Mar 3 21:37:45 2005] : (1) DM: Once there he knocks an odd rapping knock
[Thu Mar 3 21:37:48 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc He'll keep ;)
[Thu Mar 3 21:37:58 2005] : (1) DM: The door opens after he finishes
[Thu Mar 3 21:38:21 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Ah, home"
[Thu Mar 3 21:38:51 2005] : (1) DM: You see him run to another gnome who on seeing him bursts into tears
[Thu Mar 3 21:39:19 2005] : (1) DM: He hugs her, then she shoves him off and sniffs
[Thu Mar 3 21:39:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "The gnome is home, it seems"
[Thu Mar 3 21:39:32 2005] : (1) DM: There's a rapid conversation in gnomish
[Thu Mar 3 21:39:42 2005] : (1) DM: ooc anyone speak gnomish?
[Thu Mar 3 21:39:47 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc nope
[Thu Mar 3 21:39:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc nope
[Thu Mar 3 21:40:04 2005] : (5) Laucian: ooc i do
[Thu Mar 3 21:40:08 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc but I am going to learn soon ;)
[Thu Mar 3 21:40:20 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Nope
[Thu Mar 3 21:41:19 2005] : (1) DM: Finklegrum looks glum
[Thu Mar 3 21:41:32 2005] : (1) DM: He turns to you
[Thu Mar 3 21:41:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Something wrong?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:41:45 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Ah, ah, a reward..."
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:03 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Well, it seems that my son is missing"
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:04 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Best reward would be some information about those dawrves"
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Hm"
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:18 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Went after me when i NEVER CAME BACK"
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:24 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc damn
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:36 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc he didn't shout that!
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:39 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ok ok ok, I'm sorry to have delayed you ;)
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:54 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Dwarves?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:42:57 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Your son is missing? We saw some tracks that pointed in the direction of someone being dragged along. We were following those when we found you"
[Thu Mar 3 21:43:02 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Can't say I know what you mean"
[Thu Mar 3 21:43:15 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Dragged, oh my!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:43:19 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Where?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:43:20 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And creatures from another plane?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:43:33 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: He looks at you frantically
[Thu Mar 3 21:44:02 2005] : (1) DM: Berrawyn stands exactly where you left him BTW
[Thu Mar 3 21:44:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "This way"
[Thu Mar 3 21:44:16 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella brings him to the tracks
[Thu Mar 3 21:44:23 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Finklegrum follows you
[Thu Mar 3 21:45:09 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen looks around. "Ah. We seem to have left Berrawyn behind. I'll go keep him company."
[Thu Mar 3 21:45:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc where were the bloody tracks?
[Thu Mar 3 21:45:17 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Is there something to see here, i can't see it?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:45:52 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc all down the corridor and heading south in the room
[Thu Mar 3 21:46:40 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "And they lead down there do they?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:46:56 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It seems so, but our tracker is paralysed"
[Thu Mar 3 21:46:59 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Finklegrum points down the southern passage
[Thu Mar 3 21:47:43 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Finklegrum runs down the passage
[Thu Mar 3 21:47:50 2005] : (3) Aspen: *cough* "I can track too."
[Thu Mar 3 21:48:27 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen stares after the gnome. "He's a bit reckless isn't he?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:48:33 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Aaaagh"
[Thu Mar 3 21:49:01 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: He drops to his knees and begins wailing when he finds a corpse
[Thu Mar 3 21:49:01 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "He's worried about his kid, we have to protect him against himself"
[Thu Mar 3 21:49:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "He's dead? We were too late!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:50:07 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: he just keeps sobbing and begins to beat his chest
[Thu Mar 3 21:50:31 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "No!"
[Thu Mar 3 21:50:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella approaches the corpse
[Thu Mar 3 21:50:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We are so, so sorry"
[Thu Mar 3 21:50:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella checks for a sign of life
[Thu Mar 3 21:51:53 2005] : (1) DM: He's very dead
[Thu Mar 3 21:52:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I am sorry"
[Thu Mar 3 21:52:16 2005] : (1) DM: He's quite stiff and totally blue
[Thu Mar 3 21:52:35 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "I must remove him from this dreadful tunnel"
[Thu Mar 3 21:52:56 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Will you allow me to help you?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:52:59 2005] : (1) DM: He struggles to pick up the corpse
[Thu Mar 3 21:53:13 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas picks up the boy
[Thu Mar 3 21:53:20 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella checks around the corpse for clues
[Thu Mar 3 21:53:21 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "If you would" *Sniff*
[Thu Mar 3 21:53:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20)
[Thu Mar 3 21:54:28 2005] : (1) DM: He allows Findus to pick up the corpse
[Thu Mar 3 21:54:45 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I'd say the ghasts got him"
[Thu Mar 3 21:54:49 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Back to your home?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:54:59 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Yes, I guess so too"
[Thu Mar 3 21:55:21 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas blinks away some tears as she starts to walk
[Thu Mar 3 21:56:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella picks up something from the ground
[Thu Mar 3 21:56:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I found this"
[Thu Mar 3 21:56:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella shows out what seems to be a wand
[Thu Mar 3 21:56:36 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I believe it fdropped from his hand"
[Thu Mar 3 21:56:49 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Finklegrum looks at it
[Thu Mar 3 21:57:00 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "His wand of missiles"
[Thu Mar 3 21:57:13 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "it was his first creation"
[Thu Mar 3 21:57:18 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "You may have it"
[Thu Mar 3 21:57:36 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you but maybe you want to keep it?"
[Thu Mar 3 21:57:39 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Finklegrum closes your hand around it
[Thu Mar 3 21:57:53 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "It only reminds me of him"
[Thu Mar 3 21:57:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you"
[Thu Mar 3 21:58:20 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella stuffs the wand in her bag for the time being
[Thu Mar 3 21:59:25 2005] : (1) DM: OK you walk back to the other room...
[Thu Mar 3 21:59:45 2005] : (1) DM: Berrawyn is no longer paralysed and follows you too
[Thu Mar 3 22:00:04 2005] : (1) DM: The gnome woman goes into hysterics when she sees the corpse
[Thu Mar 3 22:00:27 2005] : (1) DM: Finklegrum has Findus lay the body on a bed in the corner
[Thu Mar 3 22:01:07 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas goes over to Finklegrum's wife to ask if she can do anything to help
[Thu Mar 3 22:01:12 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "I promised a reward"
[Thu Mar 3 22:01:39 2005] : (1) DM: She seems reluctant to talk, she is wailing over the corpse
[Thu Mar 3 22:02:04 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Finklegrum wanders over to a chest and rummages
[Thu Mar 3 22:03:05 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas gets some cloth and water and starts cleaning up the body of the boy
[Thu Mar 3 22:03:09 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: After a short period he hands you a potion, a scroll and...
[Thu Mar 3 22:03:28 2005] : (1) DM: the gnome woman pushes you away respectfully
[Thu Mar 3 22:03:43 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Please, we must do this"
[Thu Mar 3 22:03:46 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I have taken my rope back, but my waterskin is ruined, so I keft it there btw
[Thu Mar 3 22:03:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas stands back
[Thu Mar 3 22:04:15 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I'm sorry if I seemed disrespectful"
[Thu Mar 3 22:04:21 2005] : (1) DM: He also handed you a cloak
[Thu Mar 3 22:04:34 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc to whom?
[Thu Mar 3 22:04:42 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "I thank you for all your assistance"
[Thu Mar 3 22:04:57 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Tell me, how did you get in this section?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:05:07 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc to whom?
[Thu Mar 3 22:05:07 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "The way out is blocked"
[Thu Mar 3 22:05:15 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: to all of you
[Thu Mar 3 22:05:22 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc k
[Thu Mar 3 22:05:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "We came in througha sewer grate"
[Thu Mar 3 22:05:54 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Ah"
[Thu Mar 3 22:05:57 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "And then we noticed a key stone"
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:05 2005] : (3) Aspen: "There's that secret passage too."
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:08 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "A key stone?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:15 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Secret passage?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:24 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Where??"
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "We're looking for clues about the poison/rtoxine that's apparently been released in the sewers"
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:34 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: He looks a bit surprised
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:36 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Um. The one just outside this door? You don't know about it?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:43 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Strange"
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:51 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "just outside? No!"
[Thu Mar 3 22:06:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It seems pretty obvious to us"
[Thu Mar 3 22:07:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Oh, I found this along the way, does it ring a bell?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:07:17 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: he wanders out and looks at the wall 'just' outside the door
[Thu Mar 3 22:07:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella shows out the agath ring she found
[Thu Mar 3 22:07:32 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "I can't see anything"
[Thu Mar 3 22:07:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella pushes the the door open
[Thu Mar 3 22:07:57 2005] : (5) Laucian: ooc agath??
[Thu Mar 3 22:08:10 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Finklegrum looks at you in astonishment
[Thu Mar 3 22:08:27 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc agath is what the DM said
[Thu Mar 3 22:08:31 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:08:34 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "I have lived here for many years and have never seen that!"
[Thu Mar 3 22:08:42 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Interesting"
[Thu Mar 3 22:08:47 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc agath?? when?
[Thu Mar 3 22:08:57 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "That is strange. "
[Thu Mar 3 22:08:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc the ring I found when we just came in
[Thu Mar 3 22:09:20 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc Laucian said it was not magic
[Thu Mar 3 22:09:21 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc I meant agate, didn't I correct it? And why are you showing him it??
[Thu Mar 3 22:09:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Could it have been a recent addition, perhaps? Someone knew it was here"
[Thu Mar 3 22:09:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ok, Agate I might have gotten that wrong :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:09:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I am looking for clues, remember?
[Thu Mar 3 22:09:56 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc, ah
[Thu Mar 3 22:10:05 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: He doesn't recognise the ring
[Thu Mar 3 22:10:13 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc so I figured :P
[Thu Mar 3 22:10:26 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "I doubt that it could be new"
[Thu Mar 3 22:10:43 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "who would know about it?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:10:59 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Still I now don't have to dig that landslide out!"
[Thu Mar 3 22:11:20 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: He looks happy for a moment, then he looks glum again
[Thu Mar 3 22:11:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Finklegrum, we need to clear out that toxin thing"
[Thu Mar 3 22:11:44 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Is there anything, anything at all we can do for you?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:11:49 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "can you help us?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:12:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I am sorry about this all, but wmaybe we can find who's behind it all"
[Thu Mar 3 22:12:52 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "No, finding this marvelous door, and then myself was enough. If not for you who knows how long I'd have been down there. And if a long time, what would have happened to my Elastria!"
[Thu Mar 3 22:13:27 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "it is most certainly odd to have collpses down here"
[Thu Mar 3 22:13:43 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I'm glad we were there, but most sorry we couldn't help your son"
[Thu Mar 3 22:13:53 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Sorry if this seems like a heartless question, but what are those things you gave us?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:14:01 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "What can you tell us about those collapses?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:14:05 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "And where in the hells did the ghsts come from? I can only assume from one of the parts of the city that fell into the tunnel"
[Thu Mar 3 22:14:22 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Nothing about the collapses"
[Thu Mar 3 22:14:29 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "but the items..."
[Thu Mar 3 22:14:45 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "A potion of invisibility"
[Thu Mar 3 22:15:32 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ""The scroll should be readable by another mage, it has flaming sphere, sleep and water breathing on it"
[Thu Mar 3 22:15:34 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Bert's ORPG won't start
[Thu Mar 3 22:16:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: what's with this thing tonight?
[Thu Mar 3 22:16:30 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooops ooc of course :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:16:50 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc It just sits there on the splash screen, restarting didn't help either
[Thu Mar 3 22:16:59 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Anyone has any good ideas?
[Thu Mar 3 22:16:59 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "And the cloak is a superior cloak of resistance"
[Thu Mar 3 22:17:29 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc sounds like what happens if you upgrade python
[Thu Mar 3 22:17:42 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc That's the trouble I had once
[Thu Mar 3 22:17:44 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: GAME PAUSE
[Thu Mar 3 22:19:54 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc the cloak is a cloak of resistance +2 no need to ID it
[Thu Mar 3 22:20:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc that's why i asked for it ;)
[Thu Mar 3 22:21:41 2005] : (3) Aspen: +2 to all saving throws right?
[Thu Mar 3 22:22:17 2005] : (5) Laucian: so who has the worst saves?
[Thu Mar 3 22:22:55 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: yup
[Thu Mar 3 22:23:01 2005] : (3) Aspen: I already have a cloak
[Thu Mar 3 22:23:25 2005] : (5) Laucian: i have a +1 resistance one, so no point me getting it really
[Thu Mar 3 22:23:32 2005] : (2) Finduilas: My saves are quite nice as they are
[Thu Mar 3 22:24:03 2005] : (6) Farkenella: 2/9/2 fo me if Berrawyn does not need it more, i'll take it
[Thu Mar 3 22:24:15 2005] : (5) Laucian: seems sensible for farky to get it as her reflex save is a big part of her class ability
[Thu Mar 3 22:25:08 2005] : (6) Farkenella: k, i'll take it for now, if Bert needs it, I'll give it to him
[Thu Mar 3 22:26:42 2005] : (5) Laucian: I guess Ill take the scroll?
[Thu Mar 3 22:26:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: yup
[Thu Mar 3 22:26:59 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Sounds reasonable
[Thu Mar 3 22:27:14 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Berrawyn's are far better Del
[Thu Mar 3 22:27:33 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Invisibility for the rogue?
[Thu Mar 3 22:27:48 2005] : (5) Laucian: makes sense
[Thu Mar 3 22:27:53 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Oh, and the wand is a wand of MM 3rd level with 17 charges
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:02 2005] : (5) Laucian: may i have the wand?
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella: oh yeah
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:16 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Fine by me
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:21 2005] : (6) Farkenella: here goes :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:30 2005] : (5) Laucian: here goes what?
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:36 2005] : (6) Farkenella: the wand
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:37 2005] : (6) Farkenella: lol
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:42 2005] : (6) Farkenella: I had it in my backpack :P
[Thu Mar 3 22:28:47 2005] : (5) Laucian: aha
[Thu Mar 3 22:29:01 2005] : (5) Laucian: so me for the wand and scroll, fark for the potion and cloak?
[Thu Mar 3 22:29:09 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: 'Here goes' means something different to 'here you go'
[Thu Mar 3 22:29:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: oki :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:29:39 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Unless Berrawyn objects, that sounds right
[Thu Mar 3 22:29:55 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: meh, he's not here ;)
[Thu Mar 3 22:30:08 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Plus he's had plenty of good stuff
[Thu Mar 3 22:30:46 2005] : (6) Farkenella: we have a saying in French
[Thu Mar 3 22:30:47 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: OK, I'll carry on, he can join as and when
[Thu Mar 3 22:30:52 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: GAME RESUME
[Thu Mar 3 22:30:53 2005] : (6) Farkenella: the absent are always wrong
[Thu Mar 3 22:30:53 2005] : (2) Finduilas: This is still a democracy, damn it! ;)
[Thu Mar 3 22:31:24 2005] : (5) Laucian: Laucian switches the sword in his glove for the wand
[Thu Mar 3 22:31:32 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Who cares what the French say :P
[Thu Mar 3 22:32:18 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Finklegrum sadly ushers you out of the room
[Thu Mar 3 22:32:38 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Goodbye adventurers, and thankyou again"
[Thu Mar 3 22:32:48 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "If we can't do anything for you, we'd better be off now. Thank you so much for your help"
[Thu Mar 3 22:32:58 2005] : (5) Laucian: "Just shout if you need us"
[Thu Mar 3 22:34:20 2005] : (7) No Name (enter): 22:34
[Thu Mar 3 22:34:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: hello stranger
[Thu Mar 3 22:34:29 2005] : (7) No Name: ooc ahhhh ata last
[Thu Mar 3 22:34:47 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: ooc the xp was for the encounter and generic sewer stuff so far
[Thu Mar 3 22:34:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ok :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:35:28 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Good to see you, Bert :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:36:03 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: GAME PAUSE
[Thu Mar 3 22:36:09 2005] : (5) Laucian: ooc hey bert
[Thu Mar 3 22:36:15 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc o/
[Thu Mar 3 22:36:23 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: OK the group just pulled a gnome out of a pit in the north of the room you were in
[Thu Mar 3 22:36:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc *There's a pit there with foul water. We throw a waterskin tied to a rope and bring back a gnome who lives in the sewers. Finklegrum. he takes us to his wife.
[Thu Mar 3 22:36:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *We find his boy dead near the ghast room. I pick up a wand of missiles. he gives us a scroll (flaming sphere, sleep and waterbreathing), a potion of invisibility and a superior cloak of resistance (+2).*
[Thu Mar 3 22:36:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *he did not know about the secret door.
[Thu Mar 3 22:36:53 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: He gave you some goodies for that, then he went and found his son mauled by the ghasts
[Thu Mar 3 22:37:13 2005] : (6) Farkenella: and incidentally, you got unstuck :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:37:18 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: Ah, well don Del
[Thu Mar 3 22:37:26 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: GAME RESUME
[Thu Mar 3 22:37:40 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: "Thankyou again"
[Thu Mar 3 22:37:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc craig, I record everything now :) tired of forgetting too much
[Thu Mar 3 22:37:54 2005] : (1) Finklegrum: He closes the door as the last of you leaves
[Thu Mar 3 22:37:55 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc yeah, sounds very, ummm whats the word?
[Thu Mar 3 22:37:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "You're welcome, we really did not do much"
[Thu Mar 3 22:38:03 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc comprehensive
[Thu Mar 3 22:38:20 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "If we find who's behind this, we'll come back and tell you. and make sure they're punished"
[Thu Mar 3 22:38:25 2005] : (1) DM: There's the noise of a complicated locking mechanism
[Thu Mar 3 22:38:31 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc We waited for you to come to before getting in a fight ;)
[Thu Mar 3 22:38:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc Bert can you change your colour?
[Thu Mar 3 22:38:49 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc this better
[Thu Mar 3 22:38:54 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc much
[Thu Mar 3 22:38:55 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc was just doing it
[Thu Mar 3 22:39:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc :)
[Thu Mar 3 22:39:06 2005] : (1) DM: ooc as long as Huerney isn't around ;)
[Thu Mar 3 22:39:13 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 3 22:39:18 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc who, that helpless bard?
[Thu Mar 3 22:39:26 2005] : (1) DM: ooc that's his colour!
[Thu Mar 3 22:39:33 2005] : (1) DM: OK
[Thu Mar 3 22:39:33 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc hapless, more like
[Thu Mar 3 22:39:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I know, I know just kidding:P
[Thu Mar 3 22:40:12 2005] : (1) DM: So the tunnel going south from the ghast room is blocked by the collapse
[Thu Mar 3 22:40:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "You don't happen to have a map of the sewers by any chance?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:40:52 2005] : (1) DM: Note that he CLOSED the door, then it locked, miss note everything ;P
[Thu Mar 3 22:41:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ooops
[Thu Mar 3 22:41:11 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc ROTFLOL
[Thu Mar 3 22:41:21 2005] : (1) DM: ooc LOL
[Thu Mar 3 22:41:22 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Off we are I guees, this was strange"
[Thu Mar 3 22:41:34 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Only one way to go now"
[Thu Mar 3 22:41:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella follows
[Thu Mar 3 22:41:53 2005] : (6) Farkenella: :P
[Thu Mar 3 22:42:35 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you can leave, or rest or do whatever you loke
[Thu Mar 3 22:42:38 2005] : (1) DM: like
[Thu Mar 3 22:42:55 2005] : (1) DM: With the secret door closed the passage and room are sealed
[Thu Mar 3 22:43:16 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Did that gnome say he'd removed the cause of the poisoned water? That water wight he mentioned?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:44:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Probably, but I did not really understand anything to this whole episode here"
[Thu Mar 3 22:44:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It went a bit too fast for me"
[Thu Mar 3 22:44:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And this gnome was really strange"
[Thu Mar 3 22:44:49 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "He said he killed it, not sure about the poison part"
[Thu Mar 3 22:44:56 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "All gnomes are a little strange"
[Thu Mar 3 22:44:59 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Rather eccentric"
[Thu Mar 3 22:45:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "..is the least you can say"
[Thu Mar 3 22:46:03 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Perhaps, I could check with um, watery druid guy."
[Thu Mar 3 22:46:25 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Do you want to do that now?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:46:52 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Getting out of those sewers sounds like a good idea really"
[Thu Mar 3 22:47:00 2005] : (3) Aspen: "At least getting out of the stinking tunnels for a bit would be nice."
[Thu Mar 3 22:47:03 2005] : (1) DM: ooc Darman
[Thu Mar 3 22:47:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "let us just find out what's at the end of this corridor and then go see Darman"
[Thu Mar 3 22:47:47 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Yes, I want to know what more there is here"
[Thu Mar 3 22:47:57 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Might as well while we are down here"
[Thu Mar 3 22:48:23 2005] : (3) Aspen: *deep sigh*
[Thu Mar 3 22:49:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella leads the way, hiding and being silent
[Thu Mar 3 22:49:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [20,22] = (42)
[Thu Mar 3 22:49:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29)
[Thu Mar 3 22:49:47 2005] : (1) DM: Ok the corridor continues
[Thu Mar 3 22:49:58 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "I dont like being here anymore tha you do, Aspen, but we've spent all this time we might as well continue"
[Thu Mar 3 22:50:19 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "and besides, there could be an exit round the next corner "
[Thu Mar 3 22:51:15 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen follows reluctantly
[Thu Mar 3 22:51:30 2005] : (1) DM: The corridor keeps twisting
[Thu Mar 3 22:52:00 2005] : (1) DM: There are grates above again, so you guess it has something to do with the stressts above somehow
[Thu Mar 3 22:52:54 2005] : (1) DM: ooc hold on
[Thu Mar 3 22:53:00 2005] : (1) DM: As you get to...
[Thu Mar 3 22:53:41 2005] : (1) DM: This point in the corridor, despite your searching you step on a slab that tips forwards
[Thu Mar 3 22:53:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "ooooops"
[Thu Mar 3 22:53:55 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Whoooooop"
[Thu Mar 3 22:54:13 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Oh dear"
[Thu Mar 3 22:54:14 2005] : (1) DM: As it tips, a slab in front lifts and reveals a row of spikes
[Thu Mar 3 22:54:24 2005] : (1) DM: Reflex save for the front two of you
[Thu Mar 3 22:54:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Reflex save: [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12)
[Thu Mar 3 22:54:33 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Thu Mar 3 22:54:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I don't believe this!
[Thu Mar 3 22:54:50 2005] : (1) DM: Farky is thrown forwards onto the spikes
[Thu Mar 3 22:55:22 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ahhhhhhhhhh"
[Thu Mar 3 22:55:30 2005] : (1) DM: [4d6] -> [5,3,3,1] = (12)
[Thu Mar 3 22:55:35 2005] : (1) DM: 12 damage
[Thu Mar 3 22:55:39 2005] : (1) DM: MAke a fort save
[Thu Mar 3 22:55:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Fortitude save: [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Mar 3 22:55:46 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas jumps forward to help Farkenella
[Thu Mar 3 22:55:54 2005] : (1) DM: [1d6] -> [4] = (4)
[Thu Mar 3 22:56:00 2005] : (1) DM: 4 con damage
[Thu Mar 3 22:56:41 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc ouch!
[Thu Mar 3 22:56:46 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc can one actually *walk* with a 5 CON ?
[Thu Mar 3 22:56:54 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas helps Farkenella of the spikes and heals her wounds
[Thu Mar 3 22:56:56 2005] : (1) DM: You are lying on the spikes in considerable pain
[Thu Mar 3 22:57:07 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Aie!"
[Thu Mar 3 22:57:07 2005] : (1) DM: heal check
[Thu Mar 3 22:57:16 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [16,0] = (16)
[Thu Mar 3 22:57:41 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Thu Mar 3 22:57:47 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "How did I not ... ouch...see...ouch...this?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:58:20 2005] : (1) DM: You still feel cold as though the poison is still at work
[Thu Mar 3 22:58:26 2005] : (5) Laucian: ooh
[Thu Mar 3 22:58:56 2005] : (5) Laucian: "anyone able to cure poison?"
[Thu Mar 3 22:58:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *I think this is ..poisonned*
[Thu Mar 3 22:59:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *In my backpack, antitoxin*
[Thu Mar 3 22:59:11 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: cast delay poison
[Thu Mar 3 22:59:34 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "The green glass bottle-shaped vial"
[Thu Mar 3 22:59:46 2005] : (3) Aspen: "I can neutralize poisons."
[Thu Mar 3 22:59:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas rummages through the backpack
[Thu Mar 3 22:59:56 2005] : (5) Laucian: "We need it neautralised"
[Thu Mar 3 22:59:56 2005] : (3) Aspen: "We'll have to get you out of the pit first."
[Thu Mar 3 23:00:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc how deep is the thing?
[Thu Mar 3 23:00:17 2005] : (1) DM: 10 feet
[Thu Mar 3 23:00:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc holy smoke
[Thu Mar 3 23:00:32 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc 10ft??
[Thu Mar 3 23:00:38 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc I missed the pit bit
[Thu Mar 3 23:00:41 2005] : (5) Laucian: ooc safe to walk down and in or not?
[Thu Mar 3 23:00:42 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Or rather I would have that spell if I hadn't used it up for a summon animal. Darn. That's most inconvinient."
[Thu Mar 3 23:00:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc forget the backpack then, it's fdown tehre with me
[Thu Mar 3 23:01:11 2005] : (1) DM: no, it's a pit in front of Findus
[Thu Mar 3 23:01:13 2005] : (5) Laucian: ooc remember i can walk on walls
[Thu Mar 3 23:01:15 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas gets her rope and hooks out
[Thu Mar 3 23:01:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Throw me a rope, I don't think I can climb, but I can tie it around myself"
[Thu Mar 3 23:01:20 2005] : (1) DM: ooc OK then
[Thu Mar 3 23:01:22 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn casts delay poison on Farky
[Thu Mar 3 23:01:45 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas throws the rope down and holds onto it
[Thu Mar 3 23:01:59 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc crap its a touch spell :(
[Thu Mar 3 23:02:21 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc rangers suck at spells
[Thu Mar 3 23:02:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc can I take that antitoxin thing?
[Thu Mar 3 23:03:06 2005] : (1) DM: sure, but doesn't that work proactively?
[Thu Mar 3 23:03:17 2005] : (5) Laucian: ooc gives her +5 on next fort save
[Thu Mar 3 23:03:22 2005] : (1) DM: ok
[Thu Mar 3 23:03:30 2005] : (5) Laucian: ooc for one hour
[Thu Mar 3 23:04:02 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Let's pull you out first."
[Thu Mar 3 23:04:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ok"
[Thu Mar 3 23:04:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella grunts with pain
[Thu Mar 3 23:04:34 2005] : (1) DM: You pull her out easily enough
[Thu Mar 3 23:04:55 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas cures Farkenella's wounds
[Thu Mar 3 23:05:20 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella drinks out an antitoxin vial
[Thu Mar 3 23:05:47 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I've got potion of lesser restoration here, do you want it?"
[Thu Mar 3 23:06:24 2005] : (1) DM: You cast that spell berrawyn?
[Thu Mar 3 23:06:27 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I have what I need, can you hand me that potion here"
[Thu Mar 3 23:06:39 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Those spikes were a bit nasty." Cure Medium Wounds [2d8+6] -> [3,5,6] = (14)
[Thu Mar 3 23:06:41 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas helps Farkenella
[Thu Mar 3 23:06:52 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc I already healed her wounds
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella shows the CLW potion
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:09 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc nah, no point. it was touch and by the time I could touch her others had done more
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:18 2005] : (6) Farkenella: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:26 2005] : (1) DM: Umm, delay poison will work for 7 hours
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:38 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc What's with all the healing? You already were completely healed
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I don't get this
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:50 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc does the restoration not kill the poison?
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:50 2005] : (1) DM: ooc or do ranger spells only have 1/2 effective caster level?
[Thu Mar 3 23:07:55 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc how did you heal her? I see no heal rolls.
[Thu Mar 3 23:08:03 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc exactly
[Thu Mar 3 23:08:03 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc At least as far as your wounds were concerned
[Thu Mar 3 23:08:09 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Lay on hands
[Thu Mar 3 23:08:11 2005] : (1) DM: no, restoration only restores points
[Thu Mar 3 23:08:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Paladin, remember?
[Thu Mar 3 23:08:32 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ok, Cast delay poison. 1 hr / lvl
[Thu Mar 3 23:08:51 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc how much is that?
[Thu Mar 3 23:08:59 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lesser restoration will restore what?
[Thu Mar 3 23:09:07 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc 3 1/2 :)
[Thu Mar 3 23:09:10 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Max 14 a day, so I used the 12 she needed
[Thu Mar 3 23:09:12 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc caster level
[Thu Mar 3 23:09:19 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc temporary ability damage.
[Thu Mar 3 23:09:22 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Stat points lost
[Thu Mar 3 23:09:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ok, what roll?
[Thu Mar 3 23:09:35 2005] : (1) DM: 1d4
[Thu Mar 3 23:09:46 2005] : (6) Farkenella: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella gulps a restoration potion
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:13 2005] : (8) No Name (enter): 23:10
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:15 2005] : (1) DM: ooc OK, exactly what was used there?
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:19 2005] : (8) No Name: ooc arse
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:29 2005] : (1) DM: keep the antitoxin - berrawyn's spell does more...
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:42 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc dm could you boot #7?
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:48 2005] : (1) DM: Booting '(7) Berrawyn' from server...
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:49 2005] : (7) Berrawyn (exit): 23:10
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:53 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc ta
[Thu Mar 3 23:10:53 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Used where?
[Thu Mar 3 23:11:09 2005] : (1) DM: ooc spells potions lay on hands etc.
[Thu Mar 3 23:11:21 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ok
[Thu Mar 3 23:11:24 2005] : (1) DM: hmm, commas may help there
[Thu Mar 3 23:11:27 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Lay on hands by me, curing all 12 hp she lost
[Thu Mar 3 23:11:40 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc And my lesser restoration
[Thu Mar 3 23:11:51 2005] : (1) DM: OK
[Thu Mar 3 23:12:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ok, so I don't use my CLW
[Thu Mar 3 23:12:16 2005] : (1) DM: Right, you can reset the trap, and maybe try to break it, or you can just carry on
[Thu Mar 3 23:12:18 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc And Berrawyn's delay poison
[Thu Mar 3 23:12:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ok, 8 in CON is -2 modifier?
[Thu Mar 3 23:12:55 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc BTW I was mistaken, I can cure 18 hp a day, not 14
[Thu Mar 3 23:12:55 2005] : (1) DM: yes
[Thu Mar 3 23:13:13 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "I dont want to mess around with that trap. Lets leave it alone"
[Thu Mar 3 23:13:23 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc Rememer that will give you a hit point penalty
[Thu Mar 3 23:14:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc, no 8 is -1 in ORPG :)
[Thu Mar 3 23:14:13 2005] : (1) DM: sorry it is -1
[Thu Mar 3 23:14:16 2005] : (1) DM: silly me
[Thu Mar 3 23:14:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc okk I'm all numbered-set
[Thu Mar 3 23:14:54 2005] : (1) DM: You got to all get across a 5 foot pit with a tilted slab in front of it then
[Thu Mar 3 23:15:25 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Can we push this slab into the pit? It seems too unstable to stand on."
[Thu Mar 3 23:15:35 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Good idea"
[Thu Mar 3 23:15:42 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc how long for the Con minus?
[Thu Mar 3 23:15:45 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Let's try it"
[Thu Mar 3 23:15:52 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc berrawyn>colour please?
[Thu Mar 3 23:16:22 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc sorry. lost it when I crashed
[Thu Mar 3 23:16:35 2005] : (1) DM: The slab is a part of the trap mechanism
[Thu Mar 3 23:16:44 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc better?
[Thu Mar 3 23:16:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc yep
[Thu Mar 3 23:16:55 2005] : (1) DM: It is sprung into the current position
[Thu Mar 3 23:17:12 2005] : (3) Aspen: The slab appears safe to stand on now?
[Thu Mar 3 23:17:23 2005] : (1) DM: ooc the con minus is until it goes naturally
[Thu Mar 3 23:17:40 2005] : (1) DM: you recover 1 point per rest break
[Thu Mar 3 23:17:56 2005] : (1) DM: it does, but it's tilted at 3o degrees
[Thu Mar 3 23:18:01 2005] : (1) DM: 30
[Thu Mar 3 23:18:10 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: Can we break the springs?
[Thu Mar 3 23:18:18 2005] : (1) DM: you can try
[Thu Mar 3 23:18:32 2005] : (3) Aspen: 5 ft isn't far. Can't be jump?
[Thu Mar 3 23:18:44 2005] : (1) DM: you can try
[Thu Mar 3 23:18:49 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Over the titled slab?
[Thu Mar 3 23:18:57 2005] : (1) DM: yup
[Thu Mar 3 23:20:06 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen takes of his back pack and puts down his staff. "Can you throw those to me when I'm across, thanks."
[Thu Mar 3 23:20:11 2005] : (3) Aspen: *Jump*
[Thu Mar 3 23:20:20 2005] : (3) Aspen: Jump Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [14,0] = (14)
[Thu Mar 3 23:20:35 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc 30 ft move.
[Thu Mar 3 23:20:39 2005] : (1) DM: You make it over the pit
[Thu Mar 3 23:20:46 2005] : (1) DM: standing jump
[Thu Mar 3 23:21:14 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Here you go"
[Thu Mar 3 23:21:17 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas throws Aspen his equipment as well as her own
[Thu Mar 3 23:21:22 2005] : (1) DM: the rear of the slab is about 3 feet in the air
[Thu Mar 3 23:21:44 2005] : (1) DM: so you have to first climb on it, then jump from standing
[Thu Mar 3 23:22:03 2005] : (3) Aspen: Aspen picks up his stuff and gets out of the way of other jumpers.
[Thu Mar 3 23:22:22 2005] : (5) Laucian: Laucian casts Fly and then carries everyone across
[Thu Mar 3 23:22:39 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Nice one!
[Thu Mar 3 23:22:43 2005] : (1) DM: LOL, that does it perfectly
[Thu Mar 3 23:22:45 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Oh, I was just about to jump over"
[Thu Mar 3 23:22:59 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: "Thanks Laucian"
[Thu Mar 3 23:23:10 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc I was just about to take my chainmail off to be able to make the jump
[Thu Mar 3 23:23:17 2005] : (1) DM: Honestly, i set up a trap to exercise the jump skill, and some clever player bypasses the bugger!
[Thu Mar 3 23:23:21 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Yes, thank you very much"
[Thu Mar 3 23:23:21 2005] : (5) Laucian: Laucian keeps flying for one hour
[Thu Mar 3 23:23:43 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you have scale mail now IIRC
[Thu Mar 3 23:23:45 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Thu Mar 3 23:24:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc You're right, my bad
[Thu Mar 3 23:24:20 2005] : (5) Laucian: equipment will have to travel seperately
[Thu Mar 3 23:24:26 2005] : (3) Aspen: "Bah. You could have told me before I jumped."
[Thu Mar 3 23:24:36 2005] : (1) DM: Eventually you all get past the trap
[Thu Mar 3 23:24:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I can't jump for shit :)
[Thu Mar 3 23:24:56 2005] : (1) DM: ooc you only just made it Aspen too
[Thu Mar 3 23:24:57 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc btw, the d20 modern rule book's jump skill section is more detailed than the 3e one.
[Thu Mar 3 23:25:17 2005] : (1) DM: 3ft +1 foot for every 2 over 10 on the roll!
[Thu Mar 3 23:25:35 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc can you take 20? ;)
[Thu Mar 3 23:25:45 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I flew, that was nice :)
[Thu Mar 3 23:25:56 2005] : (1) DM: hmm, over a pit of posoned spikes... I think not ;)
[Thu Mar 3 23:26:26 2005] : (1) DM: OK gang - want to call it a night there or carry on for another half an hour?
[Thu Mar 3 23:26:28 2005] : (8) Berrawyn: ooc ?? thats so unfair!!
[Thu Mar 3 23:26:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella carries on along the corridor
[Thu Mar 3 23:26:45 2005] : (1) DM: Any no's means game end, so don't be shy
[Thu Mar 3 23:27:01 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc you can take 10. But only take 20 if there's no danger from failing.
[Thu Mar 3 23:27:03 2005] : (5) Laucian: Im easy ;)
[Thu Mar 3 23:27:06 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc I can go on for a little while
[Thu Mar 3 23:27:17 2005] : (3) Aspen: ooc End.
[Thu Mar 3 23:27:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc half hour, not a minute more :)
[Thu Mar 3 23:27:18 2005] : (1) DM: We know that Darren ;)
[Thu Mar 3 23:27:23 2005] : (1) DM: OK GAME END