Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 10 February 2005

[Thu Feb 10 19:52:14 2005] : (6) DM: GAME START
[Thu Feb 10 19:52:21 2005] : (11) Finduilas: -a
[Thu Feb 10 19:52:39 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc were the hammers magical craig? I cant remember
[Thu Feb 10 19:52:42 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas takes a potion
[Thu Feb 10 19:52:46 2005] : (11) Finduilas: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Feb 10 19:52:59 2005] : (12) Laucian: "Can any of you wear scale mail?
[Thu Feb 10 19:53:01 2005] : (12) Laucian: "
[Thu Feb 10 19:53:36 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Why? Is it better than the mail I'm wearing?"
[Thu Feb 10 19:53:40 2005] : (6) DM: OK, I'll assume that you all make another potion readied when you get chance after a fight (if you have one)
[Thu Feb 10 19:53:57 2005] : (6) DM: - A potion that is
[Thu Feb 10 19:53:58 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc Of course we do that
[Thu Feb 10 19:53:58 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc its scale mail +2
[Thu Feb 10 19:54:36 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "No use to me Laucian"
[Thu Feb 10 19:54:40 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc Better than ordinary banded mail?
[Thu Feb 10 19:55:11 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc yep
[Thu Feb 10 19:55:32 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "I'm interested if no-one else can use it"
[Thu Feb 10 19:55:37 2005] : (9) Farkenella: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:00 2005] : (9) Farkenella: CLW too
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:02 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian hands the scale mail +2 to findilas
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:06 2005] : (8) Aspen: Aspen sticks his head around the corner. "Ah. There you are. The sewers are a bit confusing. Most definately /not/ like the wide outdoors."
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:10 2005] : (12) Laucian: "Does anyone use an axe?"
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:18 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella sighs
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:31 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Is that going to be less noise when you walk around Finduilas?"
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:32 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Thank you"
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:41 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella winks
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:44 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas dons the armour
[Thu Feb 10 19:56:50 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "It should help"
[Thu Feb 10 19:57:07 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Nope, no axe for me thank you"
[Thu Feb 10 19:57:31 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella picks up her rapier
[Thu Feb 10 19:57:36 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "I am fine with this"
[Thu Feb 10 19:58:04 2005] : (6) DM: The comb looks particularly out of place being used on a dog
[Thu Feb 10 19:58:10 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian gives the Battle Axe +2 to whoeer wants it
[Thu Feb 10 19:58:19 2005] : (6) DM: It's quite shiny and pearlescent
[Thu Feb 10 19:59:42 2005] : (12) Laucian: "I can't identify anything else today"
[Thu Feb 10 19:59:44 2005] : (6) DM: In the room are two cages. It's quite sparsely decorated other than that.
[Thu Feb 10 20:00:40 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Lets hold onto this comb. Its looks interesting"
[Thu Feb 10 20:00:40 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "I'm not sure what I might do with an axe, I think I'll pass"
[Thu Feb 10 20:00:41 2005] : (8) Aspen: Anything in the cages?
[Thu Feb 10 20:01:04 2005] : (6) DM: Blankets on the floor of both
[Thu Feb 10 20:01:10 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian keeps the axe for now
[Thu Feb 10 20:01:33 2005] : (6) DM: ooc there's a dead dog and dwarf outside the room, the others came on the dwarf grooming the dog
[Thu Feb 10 20:02:00 2005] : (6) DM: ooc err...
[Thu Feb 10 20:02:10 2005] : (6) DM: ooc found the dwarf..
[Thu Feb 10 20:02:25 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Thu Feb 10 20:02:48 2005] : (6) DM: So what are you all doing?
[Thu Feb 10 20:03:06 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Can I have a look at that comb?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:03:13 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc a comb is what I think it is ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:03:21 2005] : (6) DM: yeah
[Thu Feb 10 20:03:23 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Did you just say the dead dwarf has been found by his friends?
[Thu Feb 10 20:03:27 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc k
[Thu Feb 10 20:03:59 2005] : (6) DM: ooc who is that to? me?
[Thu Feb 10 20:04:09 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc Yes, DM
[Thu Feb 10 20:04:33 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc who's got the comb thing ? Did it shine magic ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:04:40 2005] : (6) DM: No, otherwise you'd see them. he's outside the room
[Thu Feb 10 20:04:48 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc /me is going to eat more fish, supposed to help with memory
[Thu Feb 10 20:04:51 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc thank you
[Thu Feb 10 20:05:20 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas goes to clean up the corridor i.e. she moves the bodies into the room
[Thu Feb 10 20:05:20 2005] : (6) DM: Who has the comb?
[Thu Feb 10 20:05:26 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: me?
[Thu Feb 10 20:05:32 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Well Aspen, good to see you back, I kind of like those sewers myself" grins
[Thu Feb 10 20:05:46 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Can I have a look at that comb?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:05:52 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella looks closely at the comb
[Thu Feb 10 20:05:55 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Thu Feb 10 20:05:59 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn hands it over
[Thu Feb 10 20:06:37 2005] : (8) Aspen: "Like the sewers? The're dark, cramped and stink!"
[Thu Feb 10 20:07:04 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Aspens is right. They are horrible places"
[Thu Feb 10 20:07:28 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "I hate them as well, but we go where we need to"
[Thu Feb 10 20:07:43 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Well, lets get moving then"
[Thu Feb 10 20:08:01 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Nice comb indeed, probably did not pertain to the dwarf in the first place. This done, I'd say we go on in these fantastic sewers" winks at Aspen
[Thu Feb 10 20:08:15 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella pockets the comb
[Thu Feb 10 20:08:25 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "I'm pretty sure we can sell it for some good money"
[Thu Feb 10 20:09:03 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Let's find out what it does first"
[Thu Feb 10 20:09:09 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas smiles
[Thu Feb 10 20:09:12 2005] : (6) DM: OK, you move on up the corridor.
[Thu Feb 10 20:09:15 2005] : (8) Aspen: ooc Careful round the next corner. DM giving me combat tips!
[Thu Feb 10 20:09:25 2005] : (6) DM: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 10 20:09:30 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc I asked, did it shine magic ? can't remember
[Thu Feb 10 20:09:46 2005] : (12) Laucian: "I may not be of much use to you further in, I am almost out of offensive spells"
[Thu Feb 10 20:09:51 2005] : (6) DM: I think only the caster can see
[Thu Feb 10 20:10:28 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella keeps her bow in hand and goes on
[Thu Feb 10 20:10:37 2005] : (6) DM: As you round a couple of bends you come to a long corridor
[Thu Feb 10 20:10:39 2005] : (12) Laucian: "Everyone pray for big rooms"
[Thu Feb 10 20:11:00 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 10 20:11:09 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc Laucian, did you tell us whether that comb had magic or did you not tell us ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:11:32 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc ask me if you want to know, i cant remember if i told you
[Thu Feb 10 20:12:06 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Laucian, does that comb have any magic in it?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:12:25 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella unpockets the comb and shows it to Laucian
[Thu Feb 10 20:12:34 2005] : (12) Laucian: "Afraid not Farkenella"
[Thu Feb 10 20:12:42 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "K, still nice"
[Thu Feb 10 20:12:50 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Well, we'll have to do without your offensive spells then, anything defensive?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:12:56 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "That would help a bit?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:13:20 2005] : (6) DM: Moving along?
[Thu Feb 10 20:13:26 2005] : (6) DM: spot checks
[Thu Feb 10 20:13:26 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: aye
[Thu Feb 10 20:13:33 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Thu Feb 10 20:13:36 2005] : (6) DM: for the front 2 only
[Thu Feb 10 20:13:38 2005] : (12) Laucian: "Defensive on me yes, for you, nothing"
[Thu Feb 10 20:13:51 2005] : (8) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Thu Feb 10 20:13:59 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Thu Feb 10 20:14:24 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Thu Feb 10 20:15:12 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Everyone stop"
[Thu Feb 10 20:15:21 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas stops
[Thu Feb 10 20:15:26 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian stops
[Thu Feb 10 20:15:27 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "What is it?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:15:30 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "The floor looks... strange"
[Thu Feb 10 20:15:44 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "See? Over there. The floor tiles"
[Thu Feb 10 20:15:50 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Strange? How?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:16:14 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "They are different from the others around them
[Thu Feb 10 20:16:53 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn points out the differences
[Thu Feb 10 20:17:24 2005] : (6) DM: ...
[Thu Feb 10 20:17:39 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella looks closer at the floor
[Thu Feb 10 20:17:45 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Can we go around them? Do you see anything, Farkenella?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:17:57 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "give me a minute"
[Thu Feb 10 20:18:00 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
[Thu Feb 10 20:18:10 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc or is it appraise ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:18:21 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc or spot again ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:19:17 2005] : (6) DM: ooc search is correct
[Thu Feb 10 20:20:17 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Hmmmmmmm"
[Thu Feb 10 20:20:24 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Dont go any further"
[Thu Feb 10 20:20:30 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Well? What did you find?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:20:36 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "This looks very much like a trap"
[Thu Feb 10 20:21:26 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Take 20 to appraise trap
[Thu Feb 10 20:21:34 2005] : (6) DM: OK
[Thu Feb 10 20:21:38 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc search again or disable device already
[Thu Feb 10 20:21:40 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:21:40 2005] : (8) Aspen: "can you disarm it?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:21:41 2005] : (6) DM: total?
[Thu Feb 10 20:21:53 2005] : (6) DM: disable device
[Thu Feb 10 20:21:57 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
[Thu Feb 10 20:22:12 2005] : (9) Farkenella: so 30 I suppose ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:22:28 2005] : (6) DM: OK, you thing that you can wedge it up at both sides to stop it going off
[Thu Feb 10 20:22:37 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "I am not sure, this is always dangerous to do"
[Thu Feb 10 20:22:42 2005] : (6) DM: errr, you can't take 20 I forgot
[Thu Feb 10 20:22:46 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Be careful"
[Thu Feb 10 20:22:52 2005] : (6) DM: It has a negative consequence for failure
[Thu Feb 10 20:22:57 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn backs away
[Thu Feb 10 20:22:58 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc huh ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:23:36 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc It can go off if you temper with it
[Thu Feb 10 20:23:39 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "You all back away. This is a gas trap anyway, so it will affect you if you're too close"
[Thu Feb 10 20:23:40 2005] : (6) DM: You can only take 20 on things with no negative consequences
[Thu Feb 10 20:23:42 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc you can only take 20 if it doesn't matter if you fail
[Thu Feb 10 20:24:01 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc ok, but I took 20 not to disarm it, but to look at it
[Thu Feb 10 20:24:13 2005] : (6) DM: I know, and I gave you info
[Thu Feb 10 20:24:33 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc, k, so now I can't take 20 to disarm it, right ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:24:51 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Be dsure to come back for me if this goes off"
[Thu Feb 10 20:24:57 2005] : (6) DM: You couldn't to appraise either, it requires you to prod
[Thu Feb 10 20:25:00 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "We will"
[Thu Feb 10 20:25:09 2005] : (6) DM: But it never went off
[Thu Feb 10 20:25:16 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc ok, gotcha
[Thu Feb 10 20:25:43 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella takes a deep breath and starts to work on the trap
[Thu Feb 10 20:25:51 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24)
[Thu Feb 10 20:25:53 2005] : (6) DM: Actually, I do the rol lin secret
[Thu Feb 10 20:26:29 2005] : (6) DM: OK, you stick some wedges into the raised area. You think you've done a reasonable job
[Thu Feb 10 20:26:32 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc k, no problem; just don't jinx me :P
[Thu Feb 10 20:27:32 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella advances cautiously
[Thu Feb 10 20:27:36 2005] : (6) DM: The trap looks wedged
[Thu Feb 10 20:27:57 2005] : (6) DM: the wedges rattle somewhat as you pass ove it. But it holds
[Thu Feb 10 20:28:10 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Hmmmmm"
[Thu Feb 10 20:28:22 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "You ok?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:28:27 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "OK guys, I think it's ok, but ONE at the time"
[Thu Feb 10 20:28:40 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "The others stay away, this thing looks a bit wobbly"
[Thu Feb 10 20:28:40 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "I'll go next"
[Thu Feb 10 20:28:42 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "I'll go first"
[Thu Feb 10 20:28:52 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Ladies first"
[Thu Feb 10 20:29:00 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella moves away from the trap
[Thu Feb 10 20:29:03 2005] : (6) DM: Findus makes it over OK
[Thu Feb 10 20:29:30 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian and Gilbert take turns crossing after Berrawyn
[Thu Feb 10 20:29:38 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella watches as the others advance
[Thu Feb 10 20:30:08 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Well done, Berrawyn and Farkenella"
[Thu Feb 10 20:30:33 2005] : (6) DM: OK, no problems
[Thu Feb 10 20:30:41 2005] : (8) Aspen: Aspen walks gingerly across.
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:05 2005] : (6) DM: As you walk over, you see a wedge at the side pop out...
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:10 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Yeah, well done Berrawyn, I had not seen this"
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:11 2005] : (6) DM: Reflex save
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:18 2005] : (8) Aspen: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:23 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Talked too fast !"
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:29 2005] : (6) DM: You quickly jump forwards
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:52 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella moves further away from the trap, into the void (gray)
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:52 2005] : (6) DM: And the trap doesn't go off
[Thu Feb 10 20:31:59 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "That was close"
[Thu Feb 10 20:32:05 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Is he ok ?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:32:05 2005] : (8) Aspen: "Phew! That was too close!"
[Thu Feb 10 20:32:19 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Phew, sorry about that, I knew it was kind of wobbly"
[Thu Feb 10 20:32:43 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "At least we're all ok. Good job Farky"
[Thu Feb 10 20:32:55 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Thanx"
[Thu Feb 10 20:33:00 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc thanx DM ;)
[Thu Feb 10 20:33:29 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc Thanking the evil one? ;)
[Thu Feb 10 20:33:33 2005] : (6) DM: OK ahead of you is a door
[Thu Feb 10 20:33:55 2005] : (6) DM: Farky, do I assume that you are goung carefully and searching as you go?
[Thu Feb 10 20:34:05 2005] : (6) DM: going
[Thu Feb 10 20:34:18 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella holds her bow firmly in hand and goes carefully and searching as she advances
[Thu Feb 10 20:34:29 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc yep, do I need a general search check ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:34:33 2005] : (6) DM: no
[Thu Feb 10 20:34:48 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "ok, Door again"
[Thu Feb 10 20:34:56 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella listens at the door
[Thu Feb 10 20:34:59 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Thu Feb 10 20:35:22 2005] : (6) DM: But you notice that on the wall almost opposite the door, the wall looks false
[Thu Feb 10 20:35:38 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc on my right on the screen there ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:35:41 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn has a quick look round the corner
[Thu Feb 10 20:35:45 2005] : (6) DM: ooc yes
[Thu Feb 10 20:35:46 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc the red dot?
[Thu Feb 10 20:35:55 2005] : (6) DM: yep
[Thu Feb 10 20:36:07 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc the one I just drew, right ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:36:19 2005] : (6) DM: yes!
[Thu Feb 10 20:36:20 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Hmmm, this looks strange"
[Thu Feb 10 20:36:37 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella carefully prods the wall
[Thu Feb 10 20:36:38 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Strange? How?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:36:54 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Dunno, fake of sorts"
[Thu Feb 10 20:36:58 2005] : (6) DM: ooc actually it's by Berrawyn - :P
[Thu Feb 10 20:37:13 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc oh, ok, we're all elves if that has to do with a secret fdoor
[Thu Feb 10 20:37:16 2005] : (6) DM: Search it
[Thu Feb 10 20:37:31 2005] : (6) DM: ooc isn't that a 2e rule?
[Thu Feb 10 20:37:43 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Can you see more?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:38:07 2005] : (6) DM: ooc no it's not, but I rolled it for you
[Thu Feb 10 20:38:15 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc nope, in my PHB we're all entitled to a search check
[Thu Feb 10 20:38:21 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc elves still detect secret doors in 3 and 3.5
[Thu Feb 10 20:38:27 2005] : (6) DM: You can see it!
[Thu Feb 10 20:38:35 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc lol, sorry :P
[Thu Feb 10 20:38:43 2005] : (6) DM: Helloooo?
[Thu Feb 10 20:39:08 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: someone kick the damn door open
[Thu Feb 10 20:39:16 2005] : (6) DM: It's a false wall
[Thu Feb 10 20:39:26 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
[Thu Feb 10 20:39:34 2005] : (9) Farkenella: to try and find a mechanism of sorts
[Thu Feb 10 20:40:19 2005] : (6) DM: OK, you spot what appears to be a key stone
[Thu Feb 10 20:41:12 2005] : (6) DM: not as in one that needs a key. A switch
[Thu Feb 10 20:41:35 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Hmm there seems to be a switch of sorts here"
[Thu Feb 10 20:41:42 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella points
[Thu Feb 10 20:41:44 2005] : (6) DM: You don't spot anything else fishy.
[Thu Feb 10 20:41:56 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "And it seems to be safe this once"
[Thu Feb 10 20:42:03 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "But we're never sure"
[Thu Feb 10 20:42:16 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "I'll try to open it, but stay away would be my advice"
[Thu Feb 10 20:42:35 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Shouldn't we look behind that door first, before we get a nasty surprise in our backs?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:42:38 2005] : (12) Laucian: "hmmm, an obvious fake wall"
[Thu Feb 10 20:42:42 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Thu Feb 10 20:42:51 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc is it that obvious DM ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:42:59 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc or are we just really good elves ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:43:45 2005] : (6) DM: ooc it wasn't obvious
[Thu Feb 10 20:44:00 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Thu Feb 10 20:44:00 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Finduilas, I believe you're right"
[Thu Feb 10 20:44:07 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Let us try that door first"
[Thu Feb 10 20:44:20 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella goes back to the door and examines it
[Thu Feb 10 20:44:30 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24)
[Thu Feb 10 20:45:26 2005] : (9) Farkenella: I am of course examining the lock as well, if any etc.
[Thu Feb 10 20:45:33 2005] : (6) DM: no lock
[Thu Feb 10 20:45:47 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "OK, normal door, who goes in firts ?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:45:54 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Not really ready to meet a dog again"
[Thu Feb 10 20:46:04 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella steps back
[Thu Feb 10 20:46:11 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Step aside, then"
[Thu Feb 10 20:46:26 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas draws her sword and opens the door
[Thu Feb 10 20:46:54 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn readies himself and stands nearby
[Thu Feb 10 20:46:57 2005] : (9) Farkenella: oc small room again,:P
[Thu Feb 10 20:47:05 2005] : (6) DM: OK, inside the room...
[Thu Feb 10 20:47:19 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc That's why I didn't ready my bow, I kind of expected that
[Thu Feb 10 20:47:25 2005] : (6) DM: There's two beds
[Thu Feb 10 20:47:40 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc how threatening do the beds llok ;-)
[Thu Feb 10 20:47:42 2005] : (6) DM: They look fairly squalid
[Thu Feb 10 20:47:44 2005] : (9) Farkenella: *look
[Thu Feb 10 20:47:53 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas walks in
[Thu Feb 10 20:47:57 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc mmmm squalid
[Thu Feb 10 20:48:03 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Thu Feb 10 20:48:07 2005] : (6) DM: There's a few piles of clothing
[Thu Feb 10 20:48:18 2005] : (6) DM: A stone washbowl
[Thu Feb 10 20:48:29 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella goes to the door
[Thu Feb 10 20:48:49 2005] : (9) Farkenella: and looks inside
[Thu Feb 10 20:48:57 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Anything interesting?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:49:20 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Nothing much. Do you want to take a look? It seems quite safe"
[Thu Feb 10 20:50:06 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Quick search maybe?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:50:15 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19)
[Thu Feb 10 20:50:25 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc looking for objects, papers, anything of interest
[Thu Feb 10 20:52:43 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Nothing much, just a potion here"
[Thu Feb 10 20:52:55 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella shows the potion
[Thu Feb 10 20:53:04 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Anything useful?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:53:13 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Ok, lets see what behind this other door"
[Thu Feb 10 20:53:15 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Not sure"
[Thu Feb 10 20:53:18 2005] : (8) Aspen: "A potion? Or a poison?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:53:30 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Who can tell?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:53:51 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "I definitely can't"
[Thu Feb 10 20:54:18 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian raises his hand
[Thu Feb 10 20:54:43 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Can you just say what it is like that?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:54:54 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella hands the potion to Laucian
[Thu Feb 10 20:55:02 2005] : (12) Laucian: "I need alchemical equipment or an identify spell tho so I cant figure it out now"
[Thu Feb 10 20:55:15 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Just stow it and lets go"
[Thu Feb 10 20:55:17 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "OK, keep it then, we'll see later what it is"
[Thu Feb 10 20:55:24 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Yep, let us go."
[Thu Feb 10 20:55:26 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "I dont want to spend any longer down here than I have to"
[Thu Feb 10 20:55:41 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian takes potion
[Thu Feb 10 20:55:47 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Nor do I"
[Thu Feb 10 20:55:51 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella goes back to secret door
[Thu Feb 10 20:56:04 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Back out everybody, I will try to open it"
[Thu Feb 10 20:56:16 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Farkenella, would you be able to close it behind us?"
[Thu Feb 10 20:56:24 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc f*** those miniatures :P
[Thu Feb 10 20:56:40 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Hmmm, don't know actually"
[Thu Feb 10 20:56:52 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella takes a look again
[Thu Feb 10 20:57:00 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
[Thu Feb 10 20:57:19 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc open lock or disable device to open the door ?
[Thu Feb 10 20:57:37 2005] : (6) DM: How about just pushing the stone?
[Thu Feb 10 20:57:46 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 10 20:58:03 2005] : (9) Farkenella: lol
[Thu Feb 10 20:58:16 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella pushes the stone
[Thu Feb 10 20:58:55 2005] : (6) DM: OK, the fake wall rumbles to the side and a passageway opens. You can see another door doing the same 5m ahead
[Thu Feb 10 20:59:46 2005] : (8) Aspen: "These are rather curious sewers."
[Thu Feb 10 20:59:46 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Hmmmmmmm, ok, this has two doors, I'll get to the other side and see if I can close/open it again"
[Thu Feb 10 20:59:54 2005] : (9) Farkenella: 3to say the least"
[Thu Feb 10 21:00:03 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "To say the least"
[Thu Feb 10 21:00:10 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Be careful, Farkenella"
[Thu Feb 10 21:00:15 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20)
[Thu Feb 10 21:00:18 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [2,22] = (24)
[Thu Feb 10 21:00:29 2005] : (9) Farkenella: and of course still bsearching etc
[Thu Feb 10 21:00:34 2005] : (9) Farkenella: *searching
[Thu Feb 10 21:00:35 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "I wonder how the sewage gets through these doors?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:01:05 2005] : (6) DM: ooc the doorway is raise about a foor up... it's not a passage for sewage
[Thu Feb 10 21:01:13 2005] : (6) DM: foot
[Thu Feb 10 21:01:16 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Maybe it knocks politely?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:01:26 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella looks at the door on the other side for same mechanism
[Thu Feb 10 21:01:29 2005] : (6) DM: OK, you don't see anything odd farky.
[Thu Feb 10 21:01:42 2005] : (6) DM: You can find it fairly easily
[Thu Feb 10 21:01:43 2005] : (9) Farkenella: same mechanism?
[Thu Feb 10 21:01:49 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ok
[Thu Feb 10 21:02:27 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella pushes the mechanism twice (once to close, once to open again, to see if it works)
[Thu Feb 10 21:02:48 2005] : (6) DM: It closes then opens again
[Thu Feb 10 21:03:06 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella goes back to fetch the others
[Thu Feb 10 21:03:10 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "It seems ok"
[Thu Feb 10 21:03:13 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Let us go"
[Thu Feb 10 21:03:26 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian and gilbert start forward
[Thu Feb 10 21:03:33 2005] : (6) DM: You notice a door at the end of the short corridor, and the other corridor going a different way
[Thu Feb 10 21:03:42 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella show the others how the mechanism works
[Thu Feb 10 21:04:37 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella goes to the door and listens
[Thu Feb 10 21:04:39 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Right, another door. And anyone in there can't get out of this corridor by himself"
[Thu Feb 10 21:04:43 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Thu Feb 10 21:05:07 2005] : (6) DM: You don't hear anything
[Thu Feb 10 21:05:32 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc same old stuff, look at door and lock, mechanism etc.
[Thu Feb 10 21:05:51 2005] : (6) DM: There's a lock on the door
[Thu Feb 10 21:06:06 2005] : (6) DM: This door looks different to the others. It's newer for a start.
[Thu Feb 10 21:06:15 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc cool :)
[Thu Feb 10 21:06:23 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
[Thu Feb 10 21:06:40 2005] : (9) Farkenella: trying to identify the lock, its mechanisme, checking for possible traps
[Thu Feb 10 21:07:08 2005] : (6) DM: You don't see anything other than the lock
[Thu Feb 10 21:07:21 2005] : (6) DM: You think you coul dhave a go at the door
[Thu Feb 10 21:07:43 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc have a go as in, try to open it, or try to pick the lock ?
[Thu Feb 10 21:08:02 2005] : (6) DM: try to pick it
[Thu Feb 10 21:08:21 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc has everyone stayed behind that far, or just lazy to move miniatures ?
[Thu Feb 10 21:08:34 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "I'll try and pick the lock"
[Thu Feb 10 21:08:36 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Thu Feb 10 21:09:09 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc lol, just want to know whether I have back-up :P
[Thu Feb 10 21:09:33 2005] : (6) DM: You can take 20 on this
[Thu Feb 10 21:09:45 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella adjusts her bow on her shoulder, takes out her tiny tools and starts working on the lock (taking 20)
[Thu Feb 10 21:10:07 2005] : (6) DM: total?
[Thu Feb 10 21:10:09 2005] : (9) Farkenella: 33
[Thu Feb 10 21:10:19 2005] : (6) DM: You fail to open the lock
[Thu Feb 10 21:10:42 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Can't get that open for some reason"
[Thu Feb 10 21:10:46 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Any magic on it ?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:11:30 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella steps back to let the magic-y people in
[Thu Feb 10 21:11:33 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian wanders up and casts detect magic
[Thu Feb 10 21:12:01 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc any magic on the door or lock boss?
[Thu Feb 10 21:12:28 2005] : (12) Laucian: "Nope, no magic here"
[Thu Feb 10 21:12:39 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian steps back a bit
[Thu Feb 10 21:12:41 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "OK, my skills aren't good enough then"
[Thu Feb 10 21:12:53 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "So either we just try and burst in, or we go around"
[Thu Feb 10 21:13:20 2005] : (12) Laucian: "There may be magic behind the door but I cant be sure"
[Thu Feb 10 21:13:41 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Lets leave it and go on for now. We may find a key"
[Thu Feb 10 21:13:53 2005] : (6) DM: Gae ae
[Thu Feb 10 21:13:58 2005] : (6) DM: GAME PAUSE
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:03 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "ok, around we go"
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:08 2005] : (6) DM: I need to pick Sam up from work
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:08 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Yes, we don't need to look for more trouble than we already have"
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:09 2005] : (9) Farkenella: brb
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:12 2005] : (12) Laucian: ok
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:17 2005] : (6) DM: Gonn abe about 30 mins
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:19 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc how long?
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:21 2005] : (12) Laucian: ok
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:21 2005] : (11) Finduilas: OK, give her my love :)
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:25 2005] : (6) DM: Gonna be about 30 mins
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:30 2005] : (9) Farkenella: cool, I can install oprpg
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:31 2005] : (6) DM: See you all in a bit
[Thu Feb 10 21:14:48 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ok, l8r dood ;)
[Thu Feb 10 21:36:40 2005] : (6) DM: Back
[Thu Feb 10 21:37:05 2005] : (11) Finduilas: wb :)
[Thu Feb 10 21:37:28 2005] : (6) DM: Hmm, Bert is not in IRC
[Thu Feb 10 21:38:29 2005] : (6) DM: Err, where is everyone?
[Thu Feb 10 21:38:34 2005] : (12) Laucian: me here
[Thu Feb 10 21:38:41 2005] : (11) Finduilas: I'm here
[Thu Feb 10 21:39:13 2005] : (12) Laucian: do we get xp for that?
[Thu Feb 10 21:39:31 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: here
[Thu Feb 10 21:39:39 2005] : (9) Farkenella: here
[Thu Feb 10 21:39:43 2005] : (6) DM: LOL
[Thu Feb 10 21:40:17 2005] : (9) Farkenella: oh man, Dave just missed out on some big XP ;)
[Thu Feb 10 21:40:32 2005] : (11) Finduilas: KMAO
[Thu Feb 10 21:40:47 2005] : (6) DM: xp for what?
[Thu Feb 10 21:40:53 2005] : (11) Finduilas: For being here
[Thu Feb 10 21:41:05 2005] : (9) Farkenella: btw Craig, back gang does not ping anything if you're 50 meters away from the computer /p
[Thu Feb 10 21:41:18 2005] : (9) Farkenella: :P even
[Thu Feb 10 21:41:33 2005] : (6) DM: back gang?
[Thu Feb 10 21:41:41 2005] : (8) Aspen: I;m here
[Thu Feb 10 21:41:42 2005] : (9) Farkenella: in irc
[Thu Feb 10 21:41:51 2005] : (6) DM: OK
[Thu Feb 10 21:41:54 2005] : (9) Farkenella: haha, did you get aFrench keyboard in the meantime ?
[Thu Feb 10 21:41:57 2005] : (6) DM: GAME RESUME
[Thu Feb 10 21:42:14 2005] : (8) Aspen: ooc no just clumsy fingers
[Thu Feb 10 21:42:31 2005] : (6) DM: So Farky failed to pick the lock
[Thu Feb 10 21:42:44 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc *sob*
[Thu Feb 10 21:43:15 2005] : (8) Aspen: "How about we search elsewhere before kicking the door down?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:43:35 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Yep Aspen"
[Thu Feb 10 21:43:44 2005] : (12) Laucian: "But there may be magic behind it"
[Thu Feb 10 21:43:51 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Did we not just have this conversation?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:08 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Should i go on ?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:12 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc lol, we did
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:20 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Weren't we leaving this door for now?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:21 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [1,22] = (23)
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:21 2005] : (8) Aspen: "I'm just agreeing with you Berrawyn."
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:32 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30)
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:34 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Ah, ok then. Lets go"
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:40 2005] : (6) DM: Ok you move on... yes?
[Thu Feb 10 21:44:54 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Yes
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:00 2005] : (6) DM: The floor in this section is nice and dry.
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:03 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc we do Aspen is kinda lagging behind, but we go on :P
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:13 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Quite a change"
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:20 2005] : (6) DM: Spot checks
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:25 2005] : (9) Farkenella: I am still lgoing cautiously and searching
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:26 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:29 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:29 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:33 2005] : (12) Laucian: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:37 2005] : (8) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:41 2005] : (12) Laucian: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Thu Feb 10 21:45:54 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc 2nd was gilbert
[Thu Feb 10 21:46:05 2005] : (6) DM: There's some dusty footprints
[Thu Feb 10 21:46:28 2005] : (6) DM: Trackers can attemp a Wilderness Lore to find out more
[Thu Feb 10 21:46:37 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Berrawyn, can you make anything out of this?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:46:50 2005] : (8) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [15,13] = (28)
[Thu Feb 10 21:46:51 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Hmmmm"
[Thu Feb 10 21:46:53 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29)
[Thu Feb 10 21:47:04 2005] : (8) Aspen: Aspen bends down for a closer look.
[Thu Feb 10 21:47:04 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "What do you think Aspen?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:47:22 2005] : (6) DM: There's one main set of footprints. look like sturdy boots made them.
[Thu Feb 10 21:48:14 2005] : (8) Aspen: And the minor sets of prints?
[Thu Feb 10 21:49:17 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "I can just make out another faint set of prints"
[Thu Feb 10 21:49:30 2005] : (8) Aspen: "Do you see these Berrawyn?" (points to some flecks of blood on the wall.
[Thu Feb 10 21:49:33 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Looks like bare feet"
[Thu Feb 10 21:49:36 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "What direction are they going?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:49:47 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Yeah, I've just noticed those"
[Thu Feb 10 21:50:12 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella looks
[Thu Feb 10 21:50:21 2005] : (8) Aspen: "Perhaps the booted fellow was dragging a wounded barefooted person along?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:50:22 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Possibly from an injured person as they moved along"
[Thu Feb 10 21:50:22 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "What's that?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:50:28 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Blood?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:51:00 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Hmmm could be, Aspen"
[Thu Feb 10 21:51:12 2005] : (8) Aspen: Which way are the prints heading?
[Thu Feb 10 21:51:47 2005] : (6) DM: both directions
[Thu Feb 10 21:51:52 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc great
[Thu Feb 10 21:52:26 2005] : (8) Aspen: "That door we couldn't open. Could it be a cell do you think?"
[Thu Feb 10 21:52:36 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "So perhaps there is a prisoner behind that locked door, and a wounded one as well"
[Thu Feb 10 21:53:08 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Sounds plausible"
[Thu Feb 10 21:53:20 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Hmmmm"
[Thu Feb 10 21:53:35 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "That would explain why I could not pick the lock"
[Thu Feb 10 21:53:40 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "We *have* to find a key, or break that door open"
[Thu Feb 10 21:53:41 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Although I really thought I could"
[Thu Feb 10 21:54:24 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "A cell door is probably going to be very hard to bash down. I think finding the key would be better"
[Thu Feb 10 21:54:55 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "We'll try that first, then"
[Thu Feb 10 21:55:11 2005] : (8) Aspen: "Onwards then."
[Thu Feb 10 21:55:44 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Farkenella, lead the way"
[Thu Feb 10 21:56:13 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella advances (again and again)
[Thu Feb 10 21:56:39 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [10,22] = (32)
[Thu Feb 10 21:56:47 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21)
[Thu Feb 10 21:56:58 2005] : (6) DM: The sewer advances and curves back on itself. There are still grates periodically
[Thu Feb 10 21:57:29 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella looks in every little corner and grate for anything of interest (I am *aware*)
[Thu Feb 10 21:57:44 2005] : (6) DM: Listen checks
[Thu Feb 10 21:58:13 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Thu Feb 10 21:58:27 2005] : (12) Laucian: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Thu Feb 10 21:58:27 2005] : (8) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Feb 10 21:58:36 2005] : (12) Laucian: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [13,0] = (13)
[Thu Feb 10 21:58:44 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
[Thu Feb 10 21:58:51 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Thu Feb 10 21:59:19 2005] : (6) DM: OK, you just hear sewer sounds
[Thu Feb 10 21:59:24 2005] : (6) DM: Occasional drip
[Thu Feb 10 21:59:44 2005] : (6) DM: There's nothing eaxtraordinary that catched your eye Farky
[Thu Feb 10 21:59:48 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc damn, running water, not good
[Thu Feb 10 21:59:50 2005] : (6) DM: or your ear
[Thu Feb 10 22:00:32 2005] : (9) Farkenella: still going on
[Thu Feb 10 22:01:01 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc /me waves
[Thu Feb 10 22:01:35 2005] : (6) DM: OK
[Thu Feb 10 22:01:43 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Everyting alright?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:01:50 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "So far, so good"
[Thu Feb 10 22:02:11 2005] : (6) DM: You move along for a while with nothing to see
[Thu Feb 10 22:02:37 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc cool, I jumped, follow people !
[Thu Feb 10 22:02:44 2005] : (6) DM: You get to here and...
[Thu Feb 10 22:02:47 2005] : (6) DM: Listen checks
[Thu Feb 10 22:02:51 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Thu Feb 10 22:02:53 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
[Thu Feb 10 22:02:59 2005] : (6) DM: There's a nasy smell coming from ahead of you
[Thu Feb 10 22:03:04 2005] : (12) Laucian: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Thu Feb 10 22:03:09 2005] : (12) Laucian: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Thu Feb 10 22:03:14 2005] : (8) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Thu Feb 10 22:03:17 2005] : (11) Finduilas: We need a listen check for that? LOL
[Thu Feb 10 22:03:19 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Thu Feb 10 22:03:20 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc 2nd check will always be gilbert
[Thu Feb 10 22:03:35 2005] : (8) Aspen: A nasty smell in a sewer? No novel. What sort of smell?
[Thu Feb 10 22:04:02 2005] : (6) DM: OK, everyone except Aspen can hear some noises from around the corner
[Thu Feb 10 22:04:11 2005] : (6) DM: ooc I said this bit was dry
[Thu Feb 10 22:04:27 2005] : (6) DM: The smell reminds you of rotting flesh
[Thu Feb 10 22:04:36 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Hold on a moment" whispering
[Thu Feb 10 22:04:55 2005] : (6) DM: The noises are several- perhaps something scratching on stone
[Thu Feb 10 22:05:11 2005] : (6) DM: and a noise like an animal eating
[Thu Feb 10 22:05:51 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Heard that?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:07:08 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Be careful"
[Thu Feb 10 22:07:33 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "At least one evil creature there, let's all be prepared"
[Thu Feb 10 22:08:13 2005] : (12) gilbert: Gilbert loads his crossbow
[Thu Feb 10 22:08:17 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "ouch"
[Thu Feb 10 22:08:27 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella readies her bow
[Thu Feb 10 22:08:53 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas gets her bow ready
[Thu Feb 10 22:08:59 2005] : (6) DM: OK gang? Re-ordering?
[Thu Feb 10 22:09:07 2005] : (8) Aspen: no
[Thu Feb 10 22:09:14 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Want me to spend some time and try to find out something more?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:09:16 2005] : (6) DM: Moving?
[Thu Feb 10 22:09:24 2005] : (6) DM: ooc I gave you all
[Thu Feb 10 22:09:32 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella stays back
[Thu Feb 10 22:09:34 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Thu Feb 10 22:10:14 2005] : (6) DM: ooc you can recheck as you move apparently
[Thu Feb 10 22:10:46 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc I can? Last time you said I couldn't. Confused now
[Thu Feb 10 22:11:17 2005] : (6) DM: Ahead of you is a large room
[Thu Feb 10 22:11:30 2005] : (6) DM: The smell seems to be emanating from there
[Thu Feb 10 22:11:42 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "What a stench"
[Thu Feb 10 22:11:58 2005] : (6) DM: ooc you have to start concentrating again, but the effect lasts 10 mins per level
[Thu Feb 10 22:12:12 2005] : (8) Aspen: "Charge?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:12:54 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas stands still and seems to be concentrating on something
[Thu Feb 10 22:13:43 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc ooh, oooh, big rooom
[Thu Feb 10 22:14:21 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "At least 3, up ahead"
[Thu Feb 10 22:14:39 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Damn, three what???"
[Thu Feb 10 22:14:42 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "2 at the left, one at the right of that room"
[Thu Feb 10 22:14:48 2005] : (12) Laucian: how big is the room?
[Thu Feb 10 22:14:49 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "3 evil creatures"
[Thu Feb 10 22:15:02 2005] : (12) Laucian: "any non evil?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:15:02 2005] : (6) DM: ooc each square is 5 feet
[Thu Feb 10 22:15:18 2005] : (6) DM: 35 by 25 feet
[Thu Feb 10 22:15:46 2005] : (6) DM: hmm, anyone casting detect non-evil ;)
[Thu Feb 10 22:15:56 2005] : (12) Laucian: aha
[Thu Feb 10 22:16:04 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian casts invisibility
[Thu Feb 10 22:16:10 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc in italics
[Thu Feb 10 22:16:23 2005] : (6) DM: OK, roll initiative now
[Thu Feb 10 22:16:28 2005] : ** (12) Laucian Initiative [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) **
[Thu Feb 10 22:16:39 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Thu Feb 10 22:16:44 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Thu Feb 10 22:16:56 2005] : (12) Laucian: gilbert initiative [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Thu Feb 10 22:17:14 2005] : (12) Laucian: Whispers"dont go into the room"
[Thu Feb 10 22:17:15 2005] : (8) Aspen: initiative: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Thu Feb 10 22:17:16 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Thu Feb 10 22:17:41 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "So what do you suggest? We call them and ask them to come out?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:17:44 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn looks at laucian
[Thu Feb 10 22:17:55 2005] : (6) DM: OK, I'll use those when you do whatever you do
[Thu Feb 10 22:17:55 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian is invisible
[Thu Feb 10 22:17:56 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn can't see laucian
[Thu Feb 10 22:18:02 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Where the hells are you?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:18:25 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian takes a better peek into the room
[Thu Feb 10 22:18:27 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Geez, as if we needed that"
[Thu Feb 10 22:19:33 2005] : (6) DM: You can see one humanoid. it's skinny and is munching on something rotten looking
[Thu Feb 10 22:19:47 2005] : (6) DM: know religion Laucian. Also move silently
[Thu Feb 10 22:19:58 2005] : (12) Laucian: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Thu Feb 10 22:20:01 2005] : (12) Laucian: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Thu Feb 10 22:20:38 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian moves back
[Thu Feb 10 22:20:43 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc italics
[Thu Feb 10 22:21:09 2005] : (6) DM: ooc sorry, didn't see the better peek
[Thu Feb 10 22:21:23 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc do i learn more then?
[Thu Feb 10 22:21:40 2005] : (6) DM: no
[Thu Feb 10 22:21:48 2005] : (12) Laucian: ok
[Thu Feb 10 22:22:10 2005] : (12) Laucian: whispers ready gang?
[Thu Feb 10 22:22:24 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc sorry forgetting quotes and italics, bad night
[Thu Feb 10 22:22:25 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "ready"
[Thu Feb 10 22:22:32 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Ready"
[Thu Feb 10 22:22:37 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Let's do it"
[Thu Feb 10 22:22:51 2005] : (8) Aspen: "I guess"
[Thu Feb 10 22:22:54 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian casts Acidball(fireball) into the room
[Thu Feb 10 22:23:02 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Berrawyn swaps for his bow
[Thu Feb 10 22:23:02 2005] : (12) Laucian: trying to catch all 3
[Thu Feb 10 22:23:32 2005] : (6) DM: ok
[Thu Feb 10 22:23:40 2005] : (6) DM: dc for reflex?
[Thu Feb 10 22:23:47 2005] : (12) Laucian: reflex dc 18
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:04 2005] : (6) DM: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:05 2005] : (6) DM: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:06 2005] : (6) DM: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:08 2005] : (12) Laucian: [6d6] -> [2,5,3,4,4,2] = (20)
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:18 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc better than a kick in the face
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:28 2005] : (6) DM: despite being flatfooted 2 of them make the save!
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:28 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc nice...
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:41 2005] : (6) DM: half damage for them?
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:49 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian is now visible
[Thu Feb 10 22:24:52 2005] : (12) Laucian: yep
[Thu Feb 10 22:25:15 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian steps back
[Thu Feb 10 22:25:29 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "here you are, what did you just do?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:25:43 2005] : (12) Laucian: "um, the big exploding ball of acid"
[Thu Feb 10 22:26:05 2005] : (6) humanoids: "Muuurgh"
[Thu Feb 10 22:26:09 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ouch
[Thu Feb 10 22:26:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: You hear movement coming from the room towards you
[Thu Feb 10 22:27:18 2005] : (6) humanoids: Doing anything?
[Thu Feb 10 22:27:27 2005] : (12) Laucian: do we have a round?
[Thu Feb 10 22:27:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: youcan get past each other.
[Thu Feb 10 22:27:38 2005] : (6) humanoids: Aspen?
[Thu Feb 10 22:27:47 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Waiting for a target to get in sight
[Thu Feb 10 22:28:52 2005] : (8) Aspen: I'm kinda stuck at the backk so I'll cast bark skin
[Thu Feb 10 22:28:56 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Laucian, is that acid thing you did dangerous for us?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:29:07 2005] : (12) Laucian: "Only if you are in it"
[Thu Feb 10 22:29:23 2005] : (6) humanoids: OK, but you could squeeze past at half move rate
[Thu Feb 10 22:29:28 2005] : (6) humanoids: Farky?
[Thu Feb 10 22:30:17 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella moves ahead to have a better view
[Thu Feb 10 22:30:58 2005] : (6) humanoids: OK, you can't see any from there
[Thu Feb 10 22:31:04 2005] : (6) humanoids: Findus?
[Thu Feb 10 22:31:19 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "we should move into the room"
[Thu Feb 10 22:31:46 2005] : (6) humanoids: You can see that the middle of the three is on the floor
[Thu Feb 10 22:31:47 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc So difficult to place those properly :(
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:09 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Shooting at the one in the northeast
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:12 2005] : (6) humanoids: the other two are on their fet
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:23 2005] : (6) humanoids: feet
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:24 2005] : (6) humanoids: PK
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:26 2005] : (6) humanoids: OK
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:32 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (base): [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:32 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [3d8+3] -> [8,5,3,3] = (19)
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:32 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (second): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:47 2005] : (6) humanoids: He drops
[Thu Feb 10 22:32:58 2005] : (6) humanoids: err, no he doesn't
[Thu Feb 10 22:33:05 2005] : (6) humanoids: immune to crits.
[Thu Feb 10 22:33:21 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Awww
[Thu Feb 10 22:33:29 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc booooo
[Thu Feb 10 22:33:37 2005] : (6) humanoids: He takes it stoically like any good undead
[Thu Feb 10 22:33:44 2005] : (6) humanoids: Berrawyn?
[Thu Feb 10 22:34:01 2005] : (6) humanoids: know religion roll findus
[Thu Feb 10 22:34:07 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: move up to the entrance. shoot?
[Thu Feb 10 22:34:20 2005] : (6) humanoids: umm, not on the same square
[Thu Feb 10 22:34:37 2005] : (6) humanoids: no line of sight unless you move past
[Thu Feb 10 22:34:48 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: if I move past can I still shoot?
[Thu Feb 10 22:34:52 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Thu Feb 10 22:34:53 2005] : (6) humanoids: yeah
[Thu Feb 10 22:35:20 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: at the same one Fin shot at
[Thu Feb 10 22:35:23 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil Undead (base): [1d20+12] -> [10,12] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Feb 10 22:35:23 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil Undead (second): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Thu Feb 10 22:35:33 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: only one attack I suppose
[Thu Feb 10 22:35:40 2005] : (6) humanoids: hit
[Thu Feb 10 22:35:55 2005] : (6) humanoids: Laucian?
[Thu Feb 10 22:36:01 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Watch out, don't let them touch you"
[Thu Feb 10 22:36:50 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "What?? NOw you tell me!"
[Thu Feb 10 22:37:15 2005] : (12) Laucian: do i get penalties for ranged touch past the two front liners?
[Thu Feb 10 22:37:27 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Their aura is poisonous and they can paralyse you if they hit you"
[Thu Feb 10 22:37:41 2005] : (6) humanoids: unless you move past, you have no line of sight
[Thu Feb 10 22:37:59 2005] : (12) Laucian: nothing then
[Thu Feb 10 22:38:00 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "And don't shout at me, I didn't know what they were before I saw them"
[Thu Feb 10 22:38:30 2005] : (6) humanoids: Gilbert?
[Thu Feb 10 22:38:35 2005] : (12) Laucian: same
[Thu Feb 10 22:38:57 2005] : (6) humanoids: OK, one moves to Berrawyn and one to Findus
[Thu Feb 10 22:38:58 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Findu, how fast can they move?"
[Thu Feb 10 22:39:26 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: "Ah, that quick"
[Thu Feb 10 22:39:29 2005] : (6) humanoids: Fort saves for both of you
[Thu Feb 10 22:39:32 2005] : (11) Finduilas: "Fast enough"
[Thu Feb 10 22:39:39 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+9] -> [7,9] = (16)
[Thu Feb 10 22:39:40 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Thu Feb 10 22:39:54 2005] : (6) humanoids: Berrwynm you are nauseated
[Thu Feb 10 22:39:59 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: arse
[Thu Feb 10 22:40:20 2005] : (6) humanoids: -2 to attack, save and skill rolls for 9 minutes
[Thu Feb 10 22:40:30 2005] : (6) humanoids: 1 on Findua
[Thu Feb 10 22:40:43 2005] : (6) humanoids: Bite [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) -- Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Feb 10 22:40:50 2005] : (6) humanoids: 2 on Berrawyn
[Thu Feb 10 22:40:53 2005] : (6) humanoids: Bite [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) -- Damage: [1d8+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Feb 10 22:41:00 2005] : (6) humanoids: misses
[Thu Feb 10 22:41:02 2005] : (6) humanoids: Aspen?
[Thu Feb 10 22:41:33 2005] : (8) Aspen: Can I sqeeze past everyone and enter the room?
[Thu Feb 10 22:41:37 2005] : (6) humanoids: yes
[Thu Feb 10 22:41:51 2005] : (6) humanoids: err, not now
[Thu Feb 10 22:42:03 2005] : (6) humanoids: one's on the doorway
[Thu Feb 10 22:42:10 2005] : (6) humanoids: Your staff has reach though
[Thu Feb 10 22:42:21 2005] : (6) humanoids: You can hit it behind findus
[Thu Feb 10 22:42:28 2005] : (8) Aspen: Hmmm. No. Instead I'll move forward somewhat and cast Summon nature's ally.3
[Thu Feb 10 22:42:38 2005] : (6) humanoids: ok
[Thu Feb 10 22:43:40 2005] : (8) Aspen: A Small fire elemental.
[Thu Feb 10 22:43:54 2005] : (6) humanoids: ok
[Thu Feb 10 22:44:16 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc why small ?
[Thu Feb 10 22:44:20 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc ;)
[Thu Feb 10 22:44:21 2005] : (6) humanoids: ooc where is it?
[Thu Feb 10 22:44:25 2005] : (8) Aspen: Slam: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Thu Feb 10 22:44:34 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc To be able to squeeze through?
[Thu Feb 10 22:44:43 2005] : (6) humanoids: hit
[Thu Feb 10 22:44:59 2005] : (8) Aspen: ooc it's only a level 3 spell!
[Thu Feb 10 22:45:13 2005] : (8) Aspen: [1d4] -> [2] = (2) + [1d4] -> [2] = (2) fire.
[Thu Feb 10 22:45:27 2005] : (6) humanoids: Farky?
[Thu Feb 10 22:45:37 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc they're still in the door, right ?
[Thu Feb 10 22:45:38 2005] : (8) Aspen: Reflex save to prevent being ignited.
[Thu Feb 10 22:45:56 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc can I try to squeeze past (I am verrrry small) ?
[Thu Feb 10 22:46:04 2005] : (6) humanoids: No
[Thu Feb 10 22:46:29 2005] : (8) Aspen: DC 12.
[Thu Feb 10 22:46:31 2005] : (9) Farkenella: "Berrawyn, try and take them away from the door !"
[Thu Feb 10 22:47:03 2005] : (6) humanoids: ooc Berrawyn tries to answer but barfs instead ;)
[Thu Feb 10 22:47:04 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Farkenella advances to the door and shoots her arrow at the one in the doorway (unless Finduilas really is in the way)
[Thu Feb 10 22:47:09 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Thu Feb 10 22:47:31 2005] : (6) humanoids: ooc she is, penalty for that is -8 I think
[Thu Feb 10 22:47:38 2005] : (9) Farkenella: never mind then
[Thu Feb 10 22:47:49 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc I really can't sneak past at their feet ? dammit
[Thu Feb 10 22:47:56 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc Sorry
[Thu Feb 10 22:48:40 2005] : (6) humanoids: -4 penalty
[Thu Feb 10 22:49:13 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc ah, -4 ? I try it then
[Thu Feb 10 22:49:27 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Longbow, composite +1 (base): [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Thu Feb 10 22:49:29 2005] : (6) humanoids: unless you have precise shot feat
[Thu Feb 10 22:49:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss
[Thu Feb 10 22:49:39 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc which I don't, but will :P
[Thu Feb 10 22:49:39 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: oh dear
[Thu Feb 10 22:49:50 2005] : (6) humanoids: Laucian?
[Thu Feb 10 22:50:00 2005] : (6) humanoids: and then Gilbert
[Thu Feb 10 22:50:04 2005] : (12) Laucian: me n gilbert can do nothing till we get los
[Thu Feb 10 22:50:08 2005] : (12) Laucian: so nothing
[Thu Feb 10 22:51:43 2005] : (6) humanoids: ooc how often would you check for the nausea effect, once per round?
[Thu Feb 10 22:52:05 2005] : (12) Laucian: ooc probably
[Thu Feb 10 22:52:21 2005] : (6) humanoids: Fort save Findus
[Thu Feb 10 22:52:25 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Fortitude save: [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20)
[Thu Feb 10 22:52:41 2005] : (6) humanoids: no 1 on FIndus, no 2 on Berrawyn
[Thu Feb 10 22:52:47 2005] : (6) humanoids: Bite [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) -- Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Feb 10 22:52:52 2005] : (6) humanoids: Claw [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6) ==> [1d4] -> [3] = (3) + paralysis
[Thu Feb 10 22:52:58 2005] : (6) humanoids: Claw [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19) ==> [1d4] -> [2] = (2) + paralysis
[Thu Feb 10 22:53:07 2005] : (6) humanoids: Bite [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) -- Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8), Claw [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10) ==> [1d4] -> [4] = (4) + paralysis
[Thu Feb 10 22:53:12 2005] : (6) humanoids: Claw [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5) ==> [1d4] -> [4] = (4) + paralysis
[Thu Feb 10 22:53:19 2005] : (6) humanoids: any hits?
[Thu Feb 10 22:53:25 2005] : (6) humanoids: no
[Thu Feb 10 22:53:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: Aspen?
[Thu Feb 10 22:53:38 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: no
[Thu Feb 10 22:54:04 2005] : (8) Aspen: Fire elemental attacks: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Thu Feb 10 22:54:20 2005] : (8) Aspen: Damage: [1d4] -> [4] = (4) + [1d4] -> [3] = (3) fire.
[Thu Feb 10 22:54:31 2005] : (6) humanoids: no 1 drops
[Thu Feb 10 22:54:54 2005] : (6) humanoids: You moving in?
[Thu Feb 10 22:55:01 2005] : (8) Aspen: Moving into the room and left
[Thu Feb 10 22:55:12 2005] : (6) humanoids: Farky?
[Thu Feb 10 22:55:14 2005] : (8) Aspen: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Feb 10 22:55:22 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss
[Thu Feb 10 22:55:54 2005] : (6) humanoids: Farky?
[Thu Feb 10 22:56:38 2005] : (9) Farkenella: slipping past Finduilas
[Thu Feb 10 22:57:10 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc that should be ok
[Thu Feb 10 22:57:22 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc or can't I ?
[Thu Feb 10 22:57:23 2005] : (6) humanoids: ok
[Thu Feb 10 22:57:27 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Longbow, composite +1 (base): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Feb 10 22:58:07 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss
[Thu Feb 10 22:58:24 2005] : (6) humanoids: Findus
[Thu Feb 10 22:58:55 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (base): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Feb 10 22:58:55 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF (second): [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Thu Feb 10 22:59:08 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss
[Thu Feb 10 23:00:21 2005] : (6) humanoids: Berrawyn?
[Thu Feb 10 23:00:27 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: back away and shoot
[Thu Feb 10 23:00:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: ooc did I miss findus and Berrawyn out last round?
[Thu Feb 10 23:00:50 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc i had been thinking you might've
[Thu Feb 10 23:00:57 2005] : (6) humanoids: ooc sorry
[Thu Feb 10 23:01:27 2005] : (6) humanoids: ok, back away provokes an AoO
[Thu Feb 10 23:01:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: Bite [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19) -- Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6) +paralysis -
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:04 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: nope
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:07 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss?
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:15 2005] : (6) humanoids: OK fire away
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:23 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: unless its at -2
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:27 2005] : (6) humanoids: no
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:34 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil Undead PBS (base): [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:34 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil Undead PBS (second): [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:43 2005] : (6) humanoids: hit
[Thu Feb 10 23:02:57 2005] : (6) humanoids: he takes the hit and hisses
[Thu Feb 10 23:03:05 2005] : (6) humanoids: Laucian?
[Thu Feb 10 23:03:09 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian and gilbert move on in
[Thu Feb 10 23:03:29 2005] : (12) Laucian: thats all
[Thu Feb 10 23:03:46 2005] : ** (6) humanoids moves to Berrawyn **
[Thu Feb 10 23:03:57 2005] : (6) humanoids: Bite [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) -- Damage: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6) +paralysis -
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:00 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:03 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc what's so catching about Berrawyn that all undead love him ?
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:03 2005] : (6) humanoids: Aspen?
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:17 2005] : (8) Aspen: Elemental: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:18 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Maybe cos I hate them so much :P
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:29 2005] : (8) Aspen: damage: [1d4] -> [2] = (2) + [1d4] -> [2] = (2) fire
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:33 2005] : (6) humanoids: ooc what are your hated races?
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:40 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: orcs, undead
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:41 2005] : (8) Aspen: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Feb 10 23:04:56 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss
[Thu Feb 10 23:05:07 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc evil undead orcs are in for a bad time against me
[Thu Feb 10 23:05:07 2005] : (6) humanoids: extra + to attack
[Thu Feb 10 23:05:25 2005] : (6) humanoids: unfortunately he's an evil undead dwarf
[Thu Feb 10 23:05:31 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc its already included
[Thu Feb 10 23:05:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: Farky
[Thu Feb 10 23:05:44 2005] : (6) humanoids: ooc so it is
[Thu Feb 10 23:05:54 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Longbow, composite +1 (base): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Feb 10 23:06:09 2005] : (9) Farkenella: if I can slip an arrow past those guys
[Thu Feb 10 23:06:12 2005] : (6) humanoids: He takes the shot and staggers
[Thu Feb 10 23:06:25 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc those racial bonus also apply for melee combat dont they?
[Thu Feb 10 23:06:25 2005] : (6) humanoids: A piece of his side drops to the floor
[Thu Feb 10 23:06:30 2005] : (6) humanoids: yup
[Thu Feb 10 23:06:38 2005] : (6) humanoids: Findus?
[Thu Feb 10 23:06:51 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ooc must remember that next time :/
[Thu Feb 10 23:07:31 2005] : (6) humanoids: Findus?
[Thu Feb 10 23:08:02 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF + PBS (base): [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Thu Feb 10 23:08:02 2005] : (11) Finduilas: Longbow, composite + WF + PBS (second): [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Thu Feb 10 23:08:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: misses
[Thu Feb 10 23:08:41 2005] : (6) humanoids: Berrawyn?
[Thu Feb 10 23:09:08 2005] : (6) humanoids: careful of that fire to your left ;)
[Thu Feb 10 23:09:28 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ummm
[Thu Feb 10 23:10:09 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: stab with an arrow?
[Thu Feb 10 23:10:24 2005] : (6) humanoids: if you want
[Thu Feb 10 23:10:26 2005] : (8) Aspen: It's only small (4ft tall).
[Thu Feb 10 23:10:27 2005] : (6) humanoids: MAke a roll
[Thu Feb 10 23:10:46 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: any one in particular?
[Thu Feb 10 23:10:55 2005] : (6) humanoids: d20+str+evilundead bonus
[Thu Feb 10 23:11:10 2005] : (6) humanoids: -4 for lack of proficiency
[Thu Feb 10 23:11:27 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: +bab?
[Thu Feb 10 23:11:31 2005] : (6) humanoids: +bab
[Thu Feb 10 23:11:50 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Thu Feb 10 23:11:54 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: ffs
[Thu Feb 10 23:11:58 2005] : (6) humanoids: FUMBLE
[Thu Feb 10 23:12:04 2005] : (6) humanoids: dex check
[Thu Feb 10 23:12:19 2005] : (6) humanoids: Legolas you aint
[Thu Feb 10 23:12:30 2005] : (11) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Feb 10 23:12:40 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Dex check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Thu Feb 10 23:12:43 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: :P
[Thu Feb 10 23:12:53 2005] : (6) humanoids: ok, you just miss him
[Thu Feb 10 23:12:58 2005] : (6) humanoids: Laucian?
[Thu Feb 10 23:13:20 2005] : (12) Laucian: Laucian looks silly realising he didnt get his bow out
[Thu Feb 10 23:13:44 2005] : (12) Gilbert: Gilbert shoots the evil nasty (what penalties)
[Thu Feb 10 23:13:45 2005] : (12) Gilbert: ?
[Thu Feb 10 23:13:54 2005] : (6) humanoids: -4
[Thu Feb 10 23:13:57 2005] : (12) Gilbert: Crossbow, heavy (base): [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d10+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:03 2005] : (12) Gilbert: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:05 2005] : (6) humanoids: dex check
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:09 2005] : (6) humanoids: oh
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:19 2005] : (6) humanoids: OK, you simply miss
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:26 2005] : (6) humanoids: Gilbert?
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:34 2005] : (12) Gilbert: that was gilbert
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:38 2005] : (12) Gilbert: note the name
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:40 2005] : (6) humanoids: Ok
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:50 2005] : (6) humanoids: Ghast attacks Berra
[Thu Feb 10 23:14:55 2005] : (6) humanoids: Bite [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) -- Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2) +paralysis - , Claw [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17) ==> Damage [1d4] -> [1] = (1) + paralysis -, Claw [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6) ==> Damage [1d4] -> [3] = (3) + paralysis
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:13 2005] : (6) humanoids: hit?
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:16 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: yeah
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:25 2005] : (6) humanoids: fort save
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:30 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:33 2005] : (7) Berrawyn: :(
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:46 2005] : (6) humanoids: [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:51 2005] : (6) humanoids: You are paralysed for 10 minures
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:55 2005] : (6) humanoids: minutes
[Thu Feb 10 23:15:59 2005] : (6) humanoids: Aspen?
[Thu Feb 10 23:16:22 2005] : (8) Aspen: Casting Produce Flame.
[Thu Feb 10 23:16:25 2005] : (8) Aspen: Ball of Flame (base): [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Feb 10 23:16:31 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss
[Thu Feb 10 23:16:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: Farky?
[Thu Feb 10 23:16:35 2005] : (8) Aspen: It's a touch attack so no AC.
[Thu Feb 10 23:16:47 2005] : (8) Aspen: Elemental attacks: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Thu Feb 10 23:17:17 2005] : (9) Farkenella: Longbow, composite +1 (base): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Thu Feb 10 23:17:18 2005] : (6) humanoids: miss
[Thu Feb 10 23:17:35 2005] : (6) humanoids: hit, he drops
[Thu Feb 10 23:18:12 2005] : (9) Farkenella: ooc the arrow flies past his head, misses it, bounces on the wall and hits it in the eye, the undead is now dead ?
[Thu Feb 10 23:18:58 2005] : (6) humanoids: double dead
[Thu Feb 10 23:19:05 2005] : (6) humanoids: OK, GAME END