Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 06 January 2005

[Thu Jan 6 19:37:50 2005] : (5) DM: GAME START
[Thu Jan 6 19:37:56 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas looks around her, feeling very confused
[Thu Jan 6 19:38:10 2005] : (5) Guard: "So you were responsible for those injured people and that young girl's death?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:38:13 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "This is weird"
[Thu Jan 6 19:38:25 2005] : (5) Guard: "No, it's a simple statement"
[Thu Jan 6 19:38:28 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Whaaa...?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:38:41 2005] : (5) Guard: "Err, why did you just go all wobbly?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:38:53 2005] : (5) Guard: The guard looks at you a bit funnily
[Thu Jan 6 19:38:57 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas looks at Farkenella and Berrawyn
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:00 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn wonders why the others have gone all weird
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:02 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian stumbles to a chair and sits down
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Were we away, Berrawyn?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:22 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Errr, what is going on exactly ?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:46 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We've been dragged of and ... Never mind, I'll explain later"
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:54 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ok, well...
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:55 2005] : (5) Guard: "Alright, are you trying to avoid my question?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:55 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "If I can"
[Thu Jan 6 19:39:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Strange"
[Thu Jan 6 19:40:11 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "What was that question again?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:40:36 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Yes, what was it again ?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:40:53 2005] : (5) Guard: "So you were responsible for those injured people and that young girl's death?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:41:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella feels dizzy
[Thu Jan 6 19:41:24 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "No, we definitely were not"
[Thu Jan 6 19:41:34 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "We were trying to STOP the monster"
[Thu Jan 6 19:41:39 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Is that how you see it We so were not, we actually got rid of the thing that killed that young girl
[Thu Jan 6 19:41:54 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "And we did, albeit too late too safe that little girl"
[Thu Jan 6 19:42:00 2005] : (5) Guard: "Hmm, well I suppose that's a reasonable enough statement"
[Thu Jan 6 19:42:33 2005] : (5) Guard: "But loet's get to the crux of this problem. Why won't you give the inkeeper his key back?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:43:06 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Because we need to serach the room, without anybody interfering with the contents"
[Thu Jan 6 19:43:10 2005] : (5) Guard: ""And why haven't you reported this man'ds death to the watch?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:43:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella looks at the others
[Thu Jan 6 19:43:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I was very upset, I have not been thinking much lately"
[Thu Jan 6 19:43:32 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "His death has been reported, to the vizier"
[Thu Jan 6 19:43:32 2005] : (5) Guard: "Why exactly do you need to search the room?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:44:01 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "To find out what he found out about those mysterius growths, something we were asked to look into"
[Thu Jan 6 19:44:04 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "we beleive there could be information in it that could help us remove the growths infesting this city"
[Thu Jan 6 19:44:20 2005] : (5) Guard: "You have the ear of the vizier?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:44:34 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We have"
[Thu Jan 6 19:44:46 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "We have spoke to him and he agreed that we could investigate"
[Thu Jan 6 19:44:50 2005] : (5) Guard: the guard looks at you very sceptically
[Thu Jan 6 19:45:12 2005] : (5) Guard: "Oh, you spoke to him, well that's all alright then!"
[Thu Jan 6 19:45:22 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Of course you're more than welcome to go with us while we search, to make sure nothing gets stolen or lost"
[Thu Jan 6 19:45:35 2005] : (5) Guard: ooc I don't need to remind you that you NEVER spoke to the vizier do I?
[Thu Jan 6 19:45:35 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "The word probably has not gotten around yet, he was suposed to tell the guards"
[Thu Jan 6 19:45:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc no, but we spocke to his secretary, as good as done :P
[Thu Jan 6 19:45:57 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc oh yeah, we spoke to some other guy didn't we
[Thu Jan 6 19:46:11 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc The secretary being his "ear" ;)
[Thu Jan 6 19:46:18 2005] : (5) DM: This guy totally looks like he doesn't believe you by now
[Thu Jan 6 19:46:57 2005] : (5) Guard: "Well, if you don't mind, I'll take the key and I'll have some of our murder squad come down"
[Thu Jan 6 19:47:11 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Actually, Berrawyn, we never met the vizier himself, but we did have a long talk with his secretary"
[Thu Jan 6 19:47:50 2005] : (5) Guard: "Aaaah, it's his secretary now is it?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:47:56 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "True, but as his official representative his word should be almost as good"
[Thu Jan 6 19:48:09 2005] : (5) Guard: "Just hand over the key would you?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:48:20 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "If not, he wouldn't be his secretary for long, now would he?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:48:35 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "and what will you do with it?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:48:38 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Just make sure no clues get lost"
[Thu Jan 6 19:48:44 2005] : (5) Guard: "I don't have his word, only yours"
[Thu Jan 6 19:48:51 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "True"
[Thu Jan 6 19:49:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella seems pensive
[Thu Jan 6 19:49:34 2005] : (5) Guard: "Look, I have to tell you that obstructing justice is an offence"
[Thu Jan 6 19:49:37 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Farkenella, I'm sure the guard will be very thorough"
[Thu Jan 6 19:49:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "My my, seems my precipitation has brought us to a dead-end here"
[Thu Jan 6 19:49:49 2005] : (5) Guard: ooc Aren't paladins LAWFUL?
[Thu Jan 6 19:50:07 2005] : (5) Guard: ooc as well as awful
[Thu Jan 6 19:50:12 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 19:50:20 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Which is why I am urging her to hand the key over :P
[Thu Jan 6 19:50:42 2005] : (5) Guard: the guard holds out his hand
[Thu Jan 6 19:51:04 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Farkenella, give him the key, please"
[Thu Jan 6 19:51:06 2005] : (5) Guard: ooc has farky been raining?
[Thu Jan 6 19:51:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I can't"
[Thu Jan 6 19:51:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc raining ?
[Thu Jan 6 19:51:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "You'll have to, my dear"
[Thu Jan 6 19:51:51 2005] : (5) Guard: ooc precipitation
[Thu Jan 6 19:51:53 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn sighs, shakes his head and walks out of the inn
[Thu Jan 6 19:52:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol, Frenchism
[Thu Jan 6 19:52:09 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 19:52:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Fnduilas...do you really think it is the best way ?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:52:36 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It is the only way"
[Thu Jan 6 19:52:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella hands the key to Finduilas
[Thu Jan 6 19:52:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "OK, you do it, I can't"
[Thu Jan 6 19:52:57 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas hands the key to the guard
[Thu Jan 6 19:53:03 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Here you are"
[Thu Jan 6 19:53:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I shall not leave this place until I have seen what is in that room"
[Thu Jan 6 19:53:10 2005] : (5) Guard: "I assure that the guard has no vested interest in this. This is the correct process"
[Thu Jan 6 19:53:22 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "For all I know, my life may be at stake with the information we will find"
[Thu Jan 6 19:53:43 2005] : (5) Guard: "Well, you'll be waiting a whilew miss. I have no idea when the murder squad will be here"
[Thu Jan 6 19:53:55 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Don't worry, in the morning you will be able to see all you want"
[Thu Jan 6 19:54:17 2005] : (5) Guard: "Incidentally, we have a thing here called habeus corpus"
[Thu Jan 6 19:54:22 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "And we can wait for the murder squad, if you want to"
[Thu Jan 6 19:54:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc bloody brits
[Thu Jan 6 19:54:31 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 19:54:35 2005] : (5) Guard: "So, exactly where is the body of this ranger?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:54:42 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ah"
[Thu Jan 6 19:54:45 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Hmmm"
[Thu Jan 6 19:54:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Well"
[Thu Jan 6 19:55:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "The body"
[Thu Jan 6 19:55:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella seems at a loss
[Thu Jan 6 19:55:32 2005] : (5) Guard: The guard looks concerned at the pontification
[Thu Jan 6 19:55:40 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It is being buried"
[Thu Jan 6 19:55:51 2005] : (5) Guard: "Really?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:56:03 2005] : (5) Guard: "Have any of you everl lived in a city?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:56:06 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Really"
[Thu Jan 6 19:56:17 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I haven't"
[Thu Jan 6 19:56:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "No, not much"
[Thu Jan 6 19:56:56 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Why do you ask?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:57:47 2005] : (5) Guard: "Just that we like to see that someone has been killed before we assume so normally"
[Thu Jan 6 19:57:58 2005] : (5) Guard: "We also have something called a right to privacy"
[Thu Jan 6 19:58:22 2005] : (5) Guard: "Although, the vizier and the duke can bobviously override that"
[Thu Jan 6 19:58:30 2005] : (5) Guard: ooc bobviously??
[Thu Jan 6 19:58:42 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "OK, I got acarried away, this man was very dear to me, and I am driven by revenge here"
[Thu Jan 6 19:58:49 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I am sorry if we did wrong, we didn't realise"
[Thu Jan 6 19:58:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "*I* did not realize"
[Thu Jan 6 19:59:05 2005] : (5) Guard: "So you knew this man?"
[Thu Jan 6 19:59:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "No, but he knew me, he recued me from a terrible fate, and he was the only one who could have told me about my family"
[Thu Jan 6 19:59:38 2005] : (5) Guard: The guard has been taking a few notes
[Thu Jan 6 19:59:59 2005] : (5) Guard: "Umm, yhe was dear to you but you didn't know him... OK"
[Thu Jan 6 20:00:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "he saved my life, when I was but a kid"
[Thu Jan 6 20:00:23 2005] : (5) Guard: "Anyway, that's enough of that, i'll pass this on to the detectives"
[Thu Jan 6 20:00:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I have spent almost a 100 years looking for him"
[Thu Jan 6 20:00:50 2005] : (5) Guard: "100 years! Oh, you're an elf!"
[Thu Jan 6 20:01:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: yes
[Thu Jan 6 20:01:02 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We're staying at the Mermaid's, if they need us"
[Thu Jan 6 20:01:21 2005] : (5) Guard: "Well, I'd like you to bring his body to the guardhouse if you can get it"
[Thu Jan 6 20:01:41 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We'll do our best, officer"
[Thu Jan 6 20:01:43 2005] : (5) Guard: "I hope we can expect you to treport there by the morning"
[Thu Jan 6 20:01:49 2005] : (6) Farkenella: farkenella nods
[Thu Jan 6 20:01:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Of course"
[Thu Jan 6 20:01:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc italics and all
[Thu Jan 6 20:02:17 2005] : (5) Guard: The guard wakls up to the innkeeper and has a few words wuietly
[Thu Jan 6 20:02:24 2005] : (5) Guard: ooc quietly
[Thu Jan 6 20:03:31 2005] : (5) Guard: In a while he leaves the inn
[Thu Jan 6 20:03:44 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas leaves for the apothecary, in search of a body
[Thu Jan 6 20:04:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella follows
[Thu Jan 6 20:04:41 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn sees them leave and approaches
[Thu Jan 6 20:04:50 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Well, I dont know about you but Im knackered, I need rest"
[Thu Jan 6 20:05:01 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian leaves the inn
[Thu Jan 6 20:05:02 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Hmph. It's a wonder nothing was getting done in this city what with all the silly rules and bothersome guards."
[Thu Jan 6 20:05:26 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "I agree Aspen. It just seems like no-one wants help"
[Thu Jan 6 20:05:37 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "The lack of trust is disheartening"
[Thu Jan 6 20:05:50 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Im going back to our inn for a while, I need rest or Ill be no good to anyone, call me when you need me"
[Thu Jan 6 20:05:57 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc time?
[Thu Jan 6 20:06:04 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian wanders off back to the inn to rest
[Thu Jan 6 20:06:06 2005] : (5) DM: OK, back to Delgain's?
[Thu Jan 6 20:06:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: yes
[Thu Jan 6 20:06:13 2005] : (5) DM: ooc time is about 5pm
[Thu Jan 6 20:06:24 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Thu Jan 6 20:06:35 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "So where are we heading now?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:07:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Delgain's would be best"
[Thu Jan 6 20:07:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "To see if he's been prompt or not"
[Thu Jan 6 20:07:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Try to recover the body"
[Thu Jan 6 20:07:24 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "The guard wants to have a look at the body of Farkenella's friend, so we need to find it"
[Thu Jan 6 20:07:48 2005] : (5) Delgain: OK, you make it back there easily enough
[Thu Jan 6 20:07:52 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Why do they need to see a dead body??"
[Thu Jan 6 20:08:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "To make sure he is dead ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:08:18 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "To see how he died, I think"
[Thu Jan 6 20:08:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Finduilas, please talk to Delgain ? I am exhausted, and I am afraid I don' t make much sense any more"
[Thu Jan 6 20:08:44 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Strange people"
[Thu Jan 6 20:09:27 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Of course, Farkenella, although I could do with a rest as well, after our adventures without the two of you"
[Thu Jan 6 20:09:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc WOHOOOOO, I love my new huge screen !
[Thu Jan 6 20:09:41 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Good for you!
[Thu Jan 6 20:09:52 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc it suddenly grew larger? wow!
[Thu Jan 6 20:10:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc yep ;)
[Thu Jan 6 20:10:21 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 20:10:32 2005] : (5) DM: The door is closed at the shop
[Thu Jan 6 20:10:50 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas knocks and shouts
[Thu Jan 6 20:11:01 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Delgain! Are you in there?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:11:05 2005] : (5) DM: Delgain comes to the door
[Thu Jan 6 20:11:21 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Oh, hello again"
[Thu Jan 6 20:11:31 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Good! You hanve't left yet"
[Thu Jan 6 20:11:35 2005] : (5) Delgain: Delgain looks puzzled but openes the door
[Thu Jan 6 20:11:44 2005] : (2) Finduilas: haven't
[Thu Jan 6 20:11:50 2005] : (5) Delgain: "No, I was closing the shop now"
[Thu Jan 6 20:12:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I'm so sorry to bother you, but we've run into a problem"
[Thu Jan 6 20:12:22 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Oh?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:12:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It seems the guard needs to examine the body before it can be buried"
[Thu Jan 6 20:13:11 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Hmm, yes, that would be usual. i thought perhaps he was a fugitive"
[Thu Jan 6 20:13:28 2005] : (5) Delgain: "You certainly paid enough for it"
[Thu Jan 6 20:13:53 2005] : (5) Delgain: Delgain shows you to the body
[Thu Jan 6 20:14:04 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It would have been nice if we'd known earlier, but that can't be helped now"
[Thu Jan 6 20:14:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "My offer still holds though, once this with the guards has been cleared"
[Thu Jan 6 20:14:30 2005] : (5) Delgain: "It all seemed a bit 'No questions asked', so I didn't"
[Thu Jan 6 20:14:41 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "You are still prepared to perform the necessary duties after the guard are finished with him?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:14:51 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "It would've saved a lot of effort if you had"
[Thu Jan 6 20:14:51 2005] : (5) Delgain: "I guess so"
[Thu Jan 6 20:15:07 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Ah, but then you may have got angry"
[Thu Jan 6 20:15:16 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We didn't know about the necessities of this place, we really weren't trying to make it a secret"
[Thu Jan 6 20:15:24 2005] : (5) Delgain: "And 5 against 1, and the money offered was good"
[Thu Jan 6 20:15:32 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I see"
[Thu Jan 6 20:15:37 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Well, feel free to take him
[Thu Jan 6 20:15:54 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We will, and thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 20:16:01 2005] : (5) Delgain: "I have to say, i was surprised that you were burying him in his adventuring gear"
[Thu Jan 6 20:16:11 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Why?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:16:34 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Because a dead person does not require it"
[Thu Jan 6 20:16:58 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "They are his, and we don't need it"
[Thu Jan 6 20:17:21 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Did you think we might have killed him to rob him?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:17:27 2005] : (5) Delgain: "and no matter how much I trust those I can hire for the job, I doubt that all can resist the allure of thousands of gold pieces of items"
[Thu Jan 6 20:17:30 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I believed he would have liked to be burried in his gear"
[Thu Jan 6 20:17:36 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas stiffens
[Thu Jan 6 20:18:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thousand of gold pieces ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:18:14 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Did Delgain just say thousands?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:18:22 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Yes, even standard adventuring gear is worth that"
[Thu Jan 6 20:18:41 2005] : (5) Delgain: "I know because I'm often called to identify it"
[Thu Jan 6 20:18:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Oh"
[Thu Jan 6 20:19:20 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella takes a better look at Fenialis' body and gear
[Thu Jan 6 20:19:27 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella takes a better look at Fenialis' body and gear
[Thu Jan 6 20:19:30 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Well, we sure would be lousy robbers"
[Thu Jan 6 20:19:58 2005] : (5) Delgain: "I can examine his gear thoroughly if you wish"
[Thu Jan 6 20:20:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I would like that"
[Thu Jan 6 20:21:04 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Delgain, We found this buckler on his body. It seemed to be matched with my sword. Do you know anything about them?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:21:16 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn holds the items out
[Thu Jan 6 20:21:19 2005] : (5) Delgain: Delgain casts detect magic and waits for a while
[Thu Jan 6 20:21:40 2005] : (5) DM: Fenialis lights up like a Christmas tree
[Thu Jan 6 20:22:09 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 20:22:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc LOL timing perfect
[Thu Jan 6 20:22:23 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc A bit late, actually ;)
[Thu Jan 6 20:22:38 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Hmm, magical armour, sword, cloak and belt"
[Thu Jan 6 20:23:01 2005] : (5) Delgain: "I can identify two of them, the fee is 150 gold each"
[Thu Jan 6 20:23:13 2005] : (5) Delgain: "plus 50 for the detect spell"
[Thu Jan 6 20:23:28 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Can I suggest we don't nick all the stuff right now. We don't want more trouble with the guard and accusations of theft."
[Thu Jan 6 20:23:53 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "OK, but we don't do anything trying to know what is what , do we ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:24:14 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas pays 350gp
[Thu Jan 6 20:24:45 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Delgain: the cloak and belt ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:24:56 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Which items?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:25:02 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Ah, ok"
[Thu Jan 6 20:25:29 2005] : (5) Delgain: He concentrates on the items one after the other
[Thu Jan 6 20:26:08 2005] : (1) Aspen: "I would have asked Laucian to identify stuff..." (shrugs)
[Thu Jan 6 20:26:20 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Hmm, the belt seems to enhance his skin strength, like a rhino hide, or tree bark"
[Thu Jan 6 20:26:33 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "He isn't here, Aspen"
[Thu Jan 6 20:26:53 2005] : (5) Delgain: "The cloak is a reasonably common cloak of elvenkind"
[Thu Jan 6 20:27:14 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Alas, that is all I have prepared for today"
[Thu Jan 6 20:27:43 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Thank you, Delgain, you've been most helpful"
[Thu Jan 6 20:27:43 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "ok, please keep this with the pack"
[Thu Jan 6 20:27:51 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Now if you don't mind, i need to tell some gentlemen that their services are no longer required"
[Thu Jan 6 20:28:06 2005] : (5) Delgain: "I'm sorry?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:28:11 2005] : (5) Delgain: "What pack?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:28:13 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Let me give you something for their trouble"
[Thu Jan 6 20:28:30 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas gives Delgain another 50gp
[Thu Jan 6 20:28:41 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Hey, I've just remembered. We picked up so gold and other bits of loot from that stupid wizard's dungeon. Remind me later to share it out."
[Thu Jan 6 20:28:48 2005] : (5) Delgain: Delgain takes it and thanks you
[Thu Jan 6 20:29:05 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Wizards dungeon??"
[Thu Jan 6 20:29:13 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Wizard's dungeon ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:29:20 2005] : (5) Delgain: ooc you took the pack to outside the city hall and looted it
[Thu Jan 6 20:29:23 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We'll tell you all about it on our way to the guard"
[Thu Jan 6 20:29:52 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas picks up the body
[Thu Jan 6 20:29:53 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "umm, ok"
[Thu Jan 6 20:30:45 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Yeah, some crazy wizard guy whisked us of for some dungeon for his amusement." (frowns)
[Thu Jan 6 20:31:24 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Amusement? I didn't realise you were a trained entertainer Aspen"
[Thu Jan 6 20:31:31 2005] : (5) Delgain: Delgain looks up at this comment
[Thu Jan 6 20:31:34 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Not just crazy, evil as well"
[Thu Jan 6 20:31:55 2005] : (5) Delgain: "You were taken by Althezar?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:32:12 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Althezar the trickster?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:32:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "And we weren't the only ones, there also was a gnome woman, very afraid she was"
[Thu Jan 6 20:32:19 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Who's that?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:32:20 2005] : (1) Aspen: "I don't know his name. He never mentioned it."
[Thu Jan 6 20:32:39 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "He didn't even dare show his face, the coward"
[Thu Jan 6 20:33:03 2005] : (5) Delgain: "I've heard of a few people being taken then returned"
[Thu Jan 6 20:33:21 2005] : (5) Delgain: "The name Althezar fits in with it"
[Thu Jan 6 20:33:35 2005] : (1) Aspen: "That icey halfling was apparently his simulcrum. Is this Althezar a halfling?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:33:36 2005] : (5) Delgain: "Anyway, good day"
[Thu Jan 6 20:34:00 2005] : (5) Delgain: "I'm not sure, I just heard the name as rumour"
[Thu Jan 6 20:34:23 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Ah. Okay. Well good day to you too."
[Thu Jan 6 20:34:49 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Yes, good day Delgain"
[Thu Jan 6 20:34:59 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Good day to you indeed, my offer still holds to bury Fenialis when this is all over"
[Thu Jan 6 20:35:01 2005] : (5) Delgain: Delgain locks up after you leave
[Thu Jan 6 20:35:36 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Is anybody helping me to carry Fenialis?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:35:44 2005] : (5) Delgain: He nods at you as he ushers you out
[Thu Jan 6 20:36:04 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn leaves while helping carry the body
[Thu Jan 6 20:36:34 2005] : (5) DM: OK, you get to the guard house with little trouble
[Thu Jan 6 20:36:42 2005] : (5) DM: You get the occasional odd look
[Thu Jan 6 20:37:03 2005] : (1) Aspen: "I'm heading back to the inn. I could use some rest too."
[Thu Jan 6 20:37:09 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Why? Do I have anything between my teeth?
[Thu Jan 6 20:38:21 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas looks for something to help them
[Thu Jan 6 20:38:26 2005] : (5) DM: You are outside the guard house
[Thu Jan 6 20:39:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Is there no-one when we need them, and someone when we don't ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:39:23 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: The deak sargeant is a different one from this morning
[Thu Jan 6 20:39:26 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: desk
[Thu Jan 6 20:39:38 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Hello"
[Thu Jan 6 20:39:42 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Hello"
[Thu Jan 6 20:39:57 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: The sargeant picks up two notes from his desk
[Thu Jan 6 20:40:21 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "one two three... Paladin, and companions"
[Thu Jan 6 20:40:23 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We were asked to deliver the body of Fenialis here"
[Thu Jan 6 20:41:01 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Hmm, ah." he looks at the second note
[Thu Jan 6 20:41:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Or Helveran, as you might know him"
[Thu Jan 6 20:41:15 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "OK, I'll have it taken care of right away"
[Thu Jan 6 20:41:27 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Is there anywhere we can lay him down?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:41:37 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: He calls two offices in and they take away the body
[Thu Jan 6 20:41:54 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn looks releived to be rid of the body
[Thu Jan 6 20:41:54 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas looks at Farkenella
[Thu Jan 6 20:42:00 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Are you alright?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:42:23 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Can you come back tomorrow morning. I have the note from the Secretary to the Vizier, although it mentions 5 people, I'm guessing it's you"
[Thu Jan 6 20:42:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I am"
[Thu Jan 6 20:42:46 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It would be us, yes, our companions needed a rest"
[Thu Jan 6 20:43:04 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "What time do you expect us here?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:43:08 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "So There's no need for formalities with the body. I already have the notes from officer hardback"
[Thu Jan 6 20:43:08 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc how come everyone types what I'm typing, only quicker
[Thu Jan 6 20:43:19 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 20:43:35 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Can we get a receipt of some kind ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:43:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Please ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:43:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "We need to prove who we are"
[Thu Jan 6 20:43:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "To some of your less informed colleagues"
[Thu Jan 6 20:44:13 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I hope you understand that he was only doing his job. Until your description was passed to the watch, he had no chance of knowing"
[Thu Jan 6 20:44:23 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "He's a good officer"
[Thu Jan 6 20:44:33 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I hope, you won't make him look bad"
[Thu Jan 6 20:44:36 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "No problem indeed, I not only meant your colleagues, but other people"
[Thu Jan 6 20:44:37 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "We understand completely, and he did seem a very good officer"
[Thu Jan 6 20:44:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "They seem not to trust us for some reason"
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:07 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I can sort you a letter from the chief"
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:07 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Yes, that is a bit weird"
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And I am getting tired of trying to explain that we're doing our best"
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:12 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "In the morning"
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:12 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "I'm sure he is. It is just frustrating that we are trying to help your city, and no-one seems to want that help"
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:37 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "OK, that will do I guess"
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:42 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella sighs
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:43 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: The sargeant gives you a chitty for the body and goods
[Thu Jan 6 20:45:52 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc chitty ?
[Thu Jan 6 20:46:02 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc receipt
[Thu Jan 6 20:46:06 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "hopefully we'll have the report on the body and the room in the morning"
[Thu Jan 6 20:46:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Sargeant, thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 20:46:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "And we will be allowed to examine things ourselves?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:46:39 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Thankyou for returning so swiftly"
[Thu Jan 6 20:46:44 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "After you're rinished with them, of course"
[Thu Jan 6 20:46:50 2005] : (2) Finduilas: finished
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I really need to see what is in that room before it is touched, is there any way we can be there when the room is searched ?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:15 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Umm, we usually leave that up to the experts. I'm not sure you'll find anything. But I'll see what I can do"
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc /me feels like Sherlock Holmes
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:28 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:33 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I guess it is time for us to rest as well"
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I am dead"
[Thu Jan 6 20:47:48 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: ooc note that I typed that at the same time as you
[Thu Jan 6 20:48:04 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "The room will be searched by the detectives first"
[Thu Jan 6 20:48:07 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc typed what ?
[Thu Jan 6 20:48:11 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Farkenella, do you want me to go with you to the Lepar or are we going to have a meal and a rest first?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:48:18 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I'll see if you can have access afterwards"
[Thu Jan 6 20:48:32 2005] : (6) Farkenella: 3rest sounds good. Thank you Sargeant"
[Thu Jan 6 20:48:58 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: ooc i.e tomorrow
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:00 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Yes, I could do with a meal and rest"
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:04 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I guess I will have to trust those who don"t trust me"
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "For a change"
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:17 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Yes, sargeant, thank you very much. And don't worry about your colleague, he won't get in trouble because of anything he did this afternoon"
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:21 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Perhaps I can hear about this wizard character over a cold ale"
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:25 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Not trust miss. We all have a role to play"
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:37 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I'm sure you'd not see a man lose his job"
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Sargenat, I was not talking about you"
[Thu Jan 6 20:49:59 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Nor any of your colleagues, I have made a few blunders myself"
[Thu Jan 6 20:50:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It's just a general feeling"
[Thu Jan 6 20:50:28 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Anyway. See the desk sargeant tomorrow"
[Thu Jan 6 20:50:34 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "OK"
[Thu Jan 6 20:50:37 2005] : (6) Farkenella: 3let us go"
[Thu Jan 6 20:50:42 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella leaves
[Thu Jan 6 20:50:43 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Good evening"
[Thu Jan 6 20:51:02 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn follows
[Thu Jan 6 20:51:06 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "And a good evening yo you as well, sargeant"
[Thu Jan 6 20:51:13 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas leaves
[Thu Jan 6 20:51:36 2005] : (5) DM: ooc As soon as you leave the Sargeant begins feasting on his dead flesh ;)
[Thu Jan 6 20:51:45 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Thu Jan 6 20:51:54 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc the sergeant was dead???? :O
[Thu Jan 6 20:51:56 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 20:52:28 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc A good thing I wasnt drinking anything when you said that, Bert :)
[Thu Jan 6 20:52:39 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc :D
[Thu Jan 6 20:52:47 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:03 2005] : (5) DM: ...umm what are you doing? Do I need to ask?
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella fgoes to the Inn and straight up to her room
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella:
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:19 2005] : (5) DM: OK trip back is uneventful
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:26 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol, those were the italics
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Eating, bathing and sleeping
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:40 2005] : (5) DM: Night falls
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:56 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn checks on the animals before having a meal and resting
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:59 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc oh my this screen is big :D
[Thu Jan 6 20:53:59 2005] : (5) DM: Setting a watch or sleeping through?
[Thu Jan 6 20:54:11 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Laucian, can you tell what these rings and amulets do?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:54:12 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc sleeping through
[Thu Jan 6 20:54:24 2005] : (1) Aspen: "In fact, are they even magical or are they useless baubles?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:54:32 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Which wouldn't surprise me."
[Thu Jan 6 20:54:35 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Just sleeping, why set a watch in a lawful city like Dorduk?
[Thu Jan 6 20:54:56 2005] : (3) Laucian: "ask me in the morning, now get out of my room and let me get back to sleep"
[Thu Jan 6 20:55:37 2005] : (5) DM: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
[Thu Jan 6 20:55:43 2005] : (5) DM: Morning breaks
[Thu Jan 6 20:56:02 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc CRACK
[Thu Jan 6 20:57:00 2005] : (5) DM: Grugnak: MW Shortspear (Focus, Pwr Attack) (base): [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
[Thu Jan 6 20:57:09 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas gets up to ask about a temple of Pelor in the city
[Thu Jan 6 20:57:13 2005] : (5) DM: Grugnak stabs Berrawyn
[Thu Jan 6 20:57:41 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc your shortspear cannot harm me...
[Thu Jan 6 20:57:56 2005] : (5) DM: Findus finds one with all the other temples in the merchant district
[Thu Jan 6 20:58:01 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc oh hang on, it can. URGH
[Thu Jan 6 20:58:02 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella wakes up suddenly
[Thu Jan 6 20:58:09 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian asks everyone to bring forth items needing identifying before he decides his spells for the day
[Thu Jan 6 20:58:30 2005] : (1) Aspen: 4 amulets and 4 rings.
[Thu Jan 6 20:58:35 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas goes to the temple for the morning service and to meditate
[Thu Jan 6 20:58:45 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Laucin, what can you tell me about this nifty sword/buckler combo?"
[Thu Jan 6 20:59:02 2005] : (5) DM: 8 light blue gems for appraisal too
[Thu Jan 6 20:59:28 2005] : (3) Laucian: "So....4 rings, 4 amulets, 1 sword, 1 buckler.....and 8 gems for someone who knows about gems to appraise"
[Thu Jan 6 20:59:33 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc that everything?
[Thu Jan 6 20:59:57 2005] : (1) Aspen: "We should probably find a gem merchant or a jeweller for the gems."
[Thu Jan 6 21:00:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Let me have a look at the gems"
[Thu Jan 6 21:00:16 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Jan 6 21:00:30 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc do I have to do it 8 times ?
[Thu Jan 6 21:00:36 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc we using 1 identify spell to identify 1 item?
[Thu Jan 6 21:01:17 2005] : (5) DM: Use detect magic first, then ID each item that's magical individually
[Thu Jan 6 21:01:35 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian casts detect magic
[Thu Jan 6 21:01:46 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc see how important that is
[Thu Jan 6 21:02:27 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Nice gems, indeed. Those are Chalcedony. I believe you could sell them for around 100GP each"
[Thu Jan 6 21:02:28 2005] : (5) DM: OK, only the 4 rings glow
[Thu Jan 6 21:02:49 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc the amulets and sword n buckler are non magical?
[Thu Jan 6 21:02:54 2005] : (5) DM: The amulets don't look particularly magical, a bit gaudy in fact
[Thu Jan 6 21:03:00 2005] : (5) DM: OH, no they glow too
[Thu Jan 6 21:03:05 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Might as well keep 'em as gems. It'd be lighter than gold."
[Thu Jan 6 21:03:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "You're right Aspen"
[Thu Jan 6 21:03:21 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian slaps his head to make detect magic kick in properly
[Thu Jan 6 21:03:33 2005] : (5) DM: The Amulets look like this
[Thu Jan 6 21:03:51 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Thu Jan 6 21:04:06 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 21:04:12 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc riiight
[Thu Jan 6 21:04:56 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ROFLMAO
[Thu Jan 6 21:05:53 2005] : (3) Laucian: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Thu Jan 6 21:06:56 2005] : (5) DM: Anyone examined the rings at all?
[Thu Jan 6 21:07:12 2005] : (3) Laucian: i would i guess
[Thu Jan 6 21:07:23 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc someone pick up the pieces when i blow up
[Thu Jan 6 21:07:33 2005] : (5) DM: They each have an engraving of an animal
[Thu Jan 6 21:07:40 2005] : (3) Laucian: same animal?
[Thu Jan 6 21:07:46 2005] : (5) DM: no
[Thu Jan 6 21:07:57 2005] : (5) DM: A tiger, a snake, a fish and a bat
[Thu Jan 6 21:08:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I am notafish
[Thu Jan 6 21:08:32 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc and definitely notabat
[Thu Jan 6 21:08:39 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian casts Identify on the tiger ring
[Thu Jan 6 21:08:39 2005] : (1) Aspen: Tiger? Now there's a noble hunter."
[Thu Jan 6 21:09:12 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "The bat is also an excellent hunter"
[Thu Jan 6 21:09:17 2005] : (1) Aspen: "And I've always considers the snake to be much malaigned."
[Thu Jan 6 21:09:35 2005] : (3) Laucian: "One item too many for me, hopefully the rings will be similar in nature so may not need to be seperately identified"
[Thu Jan 6 21:10:07 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian casts identify on the sword and buckler (one or two castings?)
[Thu Jan 6 21:11:29 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Now bats. They're really curious creatures."
[Thu Jan 6 21:11:30 2005] : (3) Laucian: ok, tiger ring = +10 to hide, bat ring gives darkvision, snake gives free action for 10 rounds 1/day and fish allows water breathing 10 mins 1/day
[Thu Jan 6 21:12:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc good, let's give the snake ring to those who love entangle ;)
[Thu Jan 6 21:12:22 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Thu Jan 6 21:12:50 2005] : (1) Aspen: "All the rest of you can see in the dark, right?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:13:13 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Finduilas has low light vision
[Thu Jan 6 21:13:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I can, yes"
[Thu Jan 6 21:14:39 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Have it Aspen"
[Thu Jan 6 21:14:41 2005] : (1) Aspen: "If no one else needs it I'll take the bat ring."
[Thu Jan 6 21:15:06 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas returns from the temple
[Thu Jan 6 21:15:07 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "I beleive it would be most us to you"
[Thu Jan 6 21:15:37 2005] : (5) DM: Berrwayn's sword becomes +2 when withe the shield. the shield (spiked buckler) is +1 normally, but +1, +1 damage + imp shield bash with the sword
[Thu Jan 6 21:15:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc oh man, that's easy to manage ;)
[Thu Jan 6 21:16:17 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword (base): [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Jan 6 21:16:18 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword (second): [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Thu Jan 6 21:16:25 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc whoops
[Thu Jan 6 21:16:31 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc What does the stuff from "+ imp shield bash" mean?
[Thu Jan 6 21:16:34 2005] : (3) Laucian: "So who gets the other rings?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:16:49 2005] : (5) DM: It gives the feat Improved shield bash
[Thu Jan 6 21:17:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Who needs the other rings ?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:17:17 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Right, back to the PHB then ;)
[Thu Jan 6 21:17:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I like funky twin, it's a funky name :)
[Thu Jan 6 21:17:36 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword (base): [1d20+13] -> [13,13] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Thu Jan 6 21:17:36 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword (second): [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Jan 6 21:18:32 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc The tiger ring sounds right for Farkenella
[Thu Jan 6 21:18:41 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc yeah
[Thu Jan 6 21:19:12 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I wouldn't mind it...stabbing in the dark going through an entangle spell sounds good to me
[Thu Jan 6 21:19:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ooops wrong ring
[Thu Jan 6 21:19:26 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc tiger is +10 to hiding
[Thu Jan 6 21:19:30 2005] : (5) DM: Hmm it appears that improved shield bash is 3.5e
[Thu Jan 6 21:19:35 2005] : (5) DM: oh wll
[Thu Jan 6 21:19:38 2005] : (5) DM: well
[Thu Jan 6 21:19:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc yep, that one is good :)
[Thu Jan 6 21:20:02 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc So who needs to go under water then?
[Thu Jan 6 21:20:03 2005] : (3) Laucian: one of the warriors should have the free action ring i reckon
[Thu Jan 6 21:20:06 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc was looking in 3e phb and was just about to say it aint there
[Thu Jan 6 21:20:07 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc although I hate cats, however big ;)
[Thu Jan 6 21:20:25 2005] : (3) Laucian: I wouldnt mind the underwater one if thats ok
[Thu Jan 6 21:20:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I wouldn't mind the tiger ring, if nobody else needs it"
[Thu Jan 6 21:20:40 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Be my guest"
[Thu Jan 6 21:21:11 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Perhaps Free Actions would allow me to use my Entangle spell more effectively"
[Thu Jan 6 21:21:18 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc is it still only 2 rings allowed per person?
[Thu Jan 6 21:21:45 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Perhaps you might be a bit more careful when and where you cast it, though"
[Thu Jan 6 21:21:52 2005] : (5) DM: Basically you retain the AC bonus when bashing with it
[Thu Jan 6 21:21:55 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Hmmm, perhaps"
[Thu Jan 6 21:22:07 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc ah, cool. I'll look it up later
[Thu Jan 6 21:22:19 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "But if you think you can use it, take it"
[Thu Jan 6 21:22:50 2005] : (3) Laucian: "So, I get the fish, Aspen the bat, Farkenella the tiger and Berrawyn the snake?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:23:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Sounds about right"
[Thu Jan 6 21:23:16 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It would seem so"
[Thu Jan 6 21:23:49 2005] : (3) Laucian: "ok"
[Thu Jan 6 21:23:50 2005] : (1) Aspen: "The amulets..?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:23:56 2005] : (3) Laucian: "non magical"
[Thu Jan 6 21:24:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella slips the ring on her finger
[Thu Jan 6 21:24:08 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc brb
[Thu Jan 6 21:24:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [19,22] = (41)
[Thu Jan 6 21:24:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella moves just a bit away from her friends
[Thu Jan 6 21:24:56 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Ah. Just for the comedy value then."
[Thu Jan 6 21:25:01 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Findu, perhaps the sheild would be more use to me"
[Thu Jan 6 21:25:24 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "I have always had a natural ability with two weapons"
[Thu Jan 6 21:25:29 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc back
[Thu Jan 6 21:25:33 2005] : (1) Aspen: Seek Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Thu Jan 6 21:25:58 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "And you can have the snake ring instead"
[Thu Jan 6 21:26:23 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "What do you think"
[Thu Jan 6 21:26:34 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Why not take the ring as well as the weapons?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:26:51 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella's voice comes out of nowhere
[Thu Jan 6 21:27:02 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I like this ring"
[Thu Jan 6 21:27:05 2005] : (5) DM: Voice: "Ah, but I leave you with some pretty amulets, may they open doors for you, where perhaps you would not find them opened"
[Thu Jan 6 21:27:15 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Well, It just doesn't seem fair"
[Thu Jan 6 21:27:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella moves back within the circle
[Thu Jan 6 21:27:48 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It's fair when people have what they need, not when everybody has the same as anybody else"
[Thu Jan 6 21:27:56 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "What was that voice ?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:28:04 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Time to go to the guards, my friends"
[Thu Jan 6 21:28:18 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "That was that creep we told you about yesterday"
[Thu Jan 6 21:28:23 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Time indeed"
[Thu Jan 6 21:28:26 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ah, ok"
[Thu Jan 6 21:29:17 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Well its up to you Findu, but I do think you should take it"
[Thu Jan 6 21:29:46 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc sry. Was a little distracted the past few minutes. P's mum was talking to me
[Thu Jan 6 21:30:26 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Let us go"
[Thu Jan 6 21:30:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella strarts off
[Thu Jan 6 21:30:53 2005] : ** No match found
[Thu Jan 6 21:30:57 2005] : (1) Aspen: Aspen tags along
[Thu Jan 6 21:30:58 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "If it makes you feel better, of course I will take it. Just don't feel you have to give it to me"
[Thu Jan 6 21:31:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas follows Farkenella
[Thu Jan 6 21:31:12 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian follows
[Thu Jan 6 21:32:03 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn hands the snake ring to Findu
[Thu Jan 6 21:32:05 2005] : (5) Crier: "Hear ye, hear ye"
[Thu Jan 6 21:32:19 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas puts the ring on her finger
[Thu Jan 6 21:32:32 2005] : (5) Crier: "The vizier has expierd this very night"
[Thu Jan 6 21:32:44 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc Aspen fries the bloody town crier to a crisp. Damn they're annoying.
[Thu Jan 6 21:32:49 2005] : (5) Crier: "A day of mourning proclaimed"
[Thu Jan 6 21:33:00 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Thu Jan 6 21:33:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc holy fuck
[Thu Jan 6 21:33:19 2005] : (5) Crier: "Assistant vizier Ralman has taken over responsibilities"
[Thu Jan 6 21:33:23 2005] : (1) Aspen: Aspen stops to listen to the crier.
[Thu Jan 6 21:33:37 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas stops as well
[Thu Jan 6 21:33:37 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian listens
[Thu Jan 6 21:33:50 2005] : (5) Crier: "Hear ye....."
[Thu Jan 6 21:34:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella stops
[Thu Jan 6 21:34:13 2005] : (5) DM: The message is repeated
[Thu Jan 6 21:34:43 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Perhaps we'd better stop of at the palace after the the guardhouse."
[Thu Jan 6 21:35:01 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I think that might be wise"
[Thu Jan 6 21:35:13 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Perhaps we should, I hope this will not cast more suspicion on us"
[Thu Jan 6 21:35:21 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And maybe we can find out what happened"
[Thu Jan 6 21:35:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And help ?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:35:54 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Oh joy"
[Thu Jan 6 21:36:02 2005] : (1) Aspen: "What?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:36:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "But let us go to the guards first, although I believe this is going to make our task even more difficult"
[Thu Jan 6 21:36:22 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Commotion and all"
[Thu Jan 6 21:37:09 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Wasn't that death a bit sudden, don't you think? Did anybody hear the vizier was ill?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:37:32 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Lets wait and ask the guards, they should know more"
[Thu Jan 6 21:38:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Yes indeed"
[Thu Jan 6 21:38:09 2005] : (1) Aspen: Continues on to the guardhouse
[Thu Jan 6 21:38:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella goes to the guardhouse
[Thu Jan 6 21:38:25 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian walks on
[Thu Jan 6 21:38:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas as well
[Thu Jan 6 21:39:01 2005] : (5) DM: You get to the guardhouse.
[Thu Jan 6 21:39:11 2005] : (5) DM: You pass several upset looking people.
[Thu Jan 6 21:39:21 2005] : (5) DM: The Vizier was not unpopular
[Thu Jan 6 21:39:37 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc High praise indeed ;)
[Thu Jan 6 21:40:25 2005] : (5) DM: YOu are at the guardhouse
[Thu Jan 6 21:40:52 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas goes to find the desk sargeant
[Thu Jan 6 21:41:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: FF
[Thu Jan 6 21:41:17 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc FF stands for Farkenella follows, as of now
[Thu Jan 6 21:41:23 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc OK
[Thu Jan 6 21:41:39 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc So what do I use? FiF?
[Thu Jan 6 21:41:57 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: How about I follow. FF is crap
[Thu Jan 6 21:42:01 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc why not just assume everyone keeps together unless they say otherwise?
[Thu Jan 6 21:42:12 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Good morning ma'am"
[Thu Jan 6 21:42:19 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Now there's an idea :)
[Thu Jan 6 21:42:21 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: ooc good idea
[Thu Jan 6 21:42:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol, don't get all worked up, lol, t'was a oke, Dave's suggestion rocks
[Thu Jan 6 21:42:30 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Good morning to you too, sargeant"
[Thu Jan 6 21:42:48 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Ah, the paladin?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:43:00 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "And your friends"
[Thu Jan 6 21:43:05 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "That would be us"
[Thu Jan 6 21:43:16 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Good morning"
[Thu Jan 6 21:43:21 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I have a report here for you"
[Thu Jan 6 21:43:37 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Thank you so much"
[Thu Jan 6 21:43:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas takes the report and hands it to Farkenella
[Thu Jan 6 21:43:56 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: It's a report on Fenialis' body
[Thu Jan 6 21:44:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella reads the report
[Thu Jan 6 21:44:20 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: Cause of death, blood loss from claw wounds
[Thu Jan 6 21:44:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ouch"
[Thu Jan 6 21:44:42 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Ah, and I believe you wanted to see this too"
[Thu Jan 6 21:44:58 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: The Sargeant hands another report
[Thu Jan 6 21:45:07 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas takes the report and hands it to Farkenella
[Thu Jan 6 21:45:23 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: It's an inventory of his items and of those found in his room
[Thu Jan 6 21:45:26 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Could you give us some time to go through them?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:45:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella reads again
[Thu Jan 6 21:45:35 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Certainly"
[Thu Jan 6 21:45:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Yes, that would be grand"
[Thu Jan 6 21:46:07 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: The room had a diary and a few other personal effects. Nothing else of import.
[Thu Jan 6 21:46:32 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Anything interesting in the latest diary entries?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:46:49 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: ooc no diary here
[Thu Jan 6 21:46:59 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: ooc or was that to the Sargeant?
[Thu Jan 6 21:47:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Is there any way we could have a look at the diary ?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:47:24 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Can we have a look at that diary as well?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:47:43 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc to the sarge
[Thu Jan 6 21:47:50 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I suppose, if it's in the interest of the investigations"
[Thu Jan 6 21:48:14 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Any information, however small, could be vital"
[Thu Jan 6 21:48:16 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I wouldn't know sir. The detectives handed me the report for you"
[Thu Jan 6 21:48:30 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: Sargeant rings a bell
[Thu Jan 6 21:48:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I would love to see it indeed"
[Thu Jan 6 21:48:49 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Sargeant, on another note, what happened to the Vizier ?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:48:56 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: A constable appears and they have conversation.
[Thu Jan 6 21:49:03 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc oh, ok
[Thu Jan 6 21:49:18 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: Shortly afterwards the constable appears with the diary
[Thu Jan 6 21:49:32 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Here you go"
[Thu Jan 6 21:50:08 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 21:50:35 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella browses through the diary, looking for relevant information about the Chardun, or her family
[Thu Jan 6 21:50:46 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "There was some mention that one of you claimed to be next of kin"
[Thu Jan 6 21:51:14 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Sargeant, does anybody know about how the vizier died?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:51:16 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I am, of sorts"
[Thu Jan 6 21:51:52 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella looks for a seal of her house on the diary
[Thu Jan 6 21:52:37 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: No house seal
[Thu Jan 6 21:52:48 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Thu Jan 6 21:52:56 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I'm sorry my lady. it appears to be natural causes"
[Thu Jan 6 21:53:12 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Detectives are at the ducal palace now"
[Thu Jan 6 21:53:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Hmmmmm"
[Thu Jan 6 21:53:51 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Was he ill?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:54:07 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "There is something about Silandrea here. I believe I recall that name from the strange talk with Cerndrick"
[Thu Jan 6 21:54:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "But I need to study that further"
[Thu Jan 6 21:54:24 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Everyone is a part of the circle of life. Even apparently important people like viziers."
[Thu Jan 6 21:54:27 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "no ma'am"
[Thu Jan 6 21:54:39 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "He was relatively young too"
[Thu Jan 6 21:54:45 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Thu Jan 6 21:55:15 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "There was some mention that one of you claimed to be next of kin"
[Thu Jan 6 21:55:34 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I told you. I am, of sorts"
[Thu Jan 6 21:56:02 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Umm, he has no other relatives in the city. He arrived about a week ago"
[Thu Jan 6 21:56:11 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Do you have any proof?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:56:20 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "I'm sure the detectives will find out if there's anything not right about his death"
[Thu Jan 6 21:56:27 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I believe he has no relatives anywhere, they were all killed a long time ago"
[Thu Jan 6 21:56:49 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Only we can wrap up the case if you have some proof"
[Thu Jan 6 21:57:05 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Killed in aninvestigation for the city"
[Thu Jan 6 21:57:13 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Full city burial"
[Thu Jan 6 21:57:26 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I am afraid I don't, except I know his name, wait, let me think"
[Thu Jan 6 21:58:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Sargeant, as a matter of fact, I do have proof"
[Thu Jan 6 21:58:31 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "If you will take it as such"
[Thu Jan 6 21:59:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella takes an old folded letter from her pack and shows it to the sargeant
[Thu Jan 6 21:59:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "This is by the same handwriting"
[Thu Jan 6 21:59:31 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "he reads it"
[Thu Jan 6 21:59:43 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Can I take this for a moment?"
[Thu Jan 6 21:59:49 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And bears the seal I have here"
[Thu Jan 6 21:59:59 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella shows her signet ring
[Thu Jan 6 22:00:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Yes, but it is dear to me"
[Thu Jan 6 22:00:58 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: He takes it and disappears
[Thu Jan 6 22:01:12 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: into the station that is!
[Thu Jan 6 22:01:21 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc damn, too quick
[Thu Jan 6 22:01:22 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Thu Jan 6 22:01:33 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: He returns with a woman
[Thu Jan 6 22:01:49 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc can I borrow the letter afterwards?
[Thu Jan 6 22:02:01 2005] : (5) inspector: "Hmm, who is the bearer of this letter?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:02:07 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc To drive Farkenella crazy?
[Thu Jan 6 22:02:22 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc nah, thought it helped attract women, lol
[Thu Jan 6 22:02:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I am"
[Thu Jan 6 22:02:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 22:02:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Why ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:02:53 2005] : (5) inspector: "OK, I can confirm the handwriting. Can I see your ring please?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:02:58 2005] : (5) inspector: ooc wahey!!
[Thu Jan 6 22:03:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella shows the ring
[Thu Jan 6 22:03:20 2005] : (5) inspector: She looks at it carefully
[Thu Jan 6 22:03:38 2005] : (5) inspector: "Ok, I'm satisfied. Can you sign here"
[Thu Jan 6 22:03:48 2005] : (5) inspector: She produces a book and points
[Thu Jan 6 22:04:00 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella signs, after reading what she's signing
[Thu Jan 6 22:04:05 2005] : (5) inspector: She returns the letter
[Thu Jan 6 22:04:31 2005] : (5) inspector: "You can collect his possessions"
[Thu Jan 6 22:04:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 22:04:41 2005] : (5) inspector: "Including the diary"
[Thu Jan 6 22:04:46 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "So we are sure this really was Fenialis then, Farkenella?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:04:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "We are, unfortunately"
[Thu Jan 6 22:04:58 2005] : (5) inspector: "He's scheduled for a city burial tomorrow"
[Thu Jan 6 22:05:13 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "If you don't mind, I have plans for his burrial"
[Thu Jan 6 22:05:34 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "If you could bring his body to the alchemist, Delgain, I would be most grateful"
[Thu Jan 6 22:05:42 2005] : (5) inspector: "You may, of course take him for any burial that you require"
[Thu Jan 6 22:05:59 2005] : (5) inspector: "Certainly, I'll have it seen to"
[Thu Jan 6 22:06:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 22:06:10 2005] : (5) inspector: "Good day"
[Thu Jan 6 22:06:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "May I ask who you are ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:06:22 2005] : (5) inspector: she walks back into the main building
[Thu Jan 6 22:06:39 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc oh well...
[Thu Jan 6 22:06:44 2005] : (5) inspector: "Ispector Gimlet"
[Thu Jan 6 22:06:50 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Very helpful, but nor very talkative"
[Thu Jan 6 22:07:00 2005] : (5) inspector: She turns and says as she walks off
[Thu Jan 6 22:07:03 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you, Inspector Gimlet
[Thu Jan 6 22:07:58 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Well, thank you all again"
[Thu Jan 6 22:08:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Well, thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 22:08:15 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "I'm hope you've found some leads"
[Thu Jan 6 22:08:26 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It is going to take a little time before I can make anything out of this diary"
[Thu Jan 6 22:08:26 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "Ah, here's those possessions"
[Thu Jan 6 22:08:38 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 22:08:43 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: A constable comes in with his things
[Thu Jan 6 22:09:08 2005] : (5) Desk Sargeant: "There you go"
[Thu Jan 6 22:09:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: 3thank you"
[Thu Jan 6 22:09:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "We'll need to identify the armour"
[Thu Jan 6 22:09:48 2005] : (5) DM: There's the sword, armour, belt and cloak
[Thu Jan 6 22:10:03 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "and the sword"
[Thu Jan 6 22:10:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc cloak of elvenkind is hide or move silently ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:10:32 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I never remember
[Thu Jan 6 22:10:57 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc hide
[Thu Jan 6 22:11:07 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc damn
[Thu Jan 6 22:11:14 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc boots is move silently
[Thu Jan 6 22:11:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ah, yes, that's it
[Thu Jan 6 22:12:12 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Well, what next ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:12:15 2005] : (5) DM: ooc Findus NEEDS some of those boots ;)
[Thu Jan 6 22:12:21 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Thu Jan 6 22:12:31 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I suppose we could go back to the Inn and put this away"
[Thu Jan 6 22:12:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "I need a little time to study the diary"
[Thu Jan 6 22:12:50 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Maybe you should keep it with you, just in case"
[Thu Jan 6 22:13:07 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Then we can investigate either the 2nd area of growth or the colapsed areas in town."
[Thu Jan 6 22:13:37 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Oh, I'll keep the diary, but the armour is a bit troublesome to carry around. Although I'd like to know what it is"
[Thu Jan 6 22:13:48 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Why not take time for the diary first? That growth isn't going anywhere"
[Thu Jan 6 22:13:49 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Laucian, can you tell what it is ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:14:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc why not ? because the DM has not figured out what's in the diary yet ;)
[Thu Jan 6 22:14:17 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Thu Jan 6 22:14:22 2005] : (5) DM: ooc err, not the diary please... it's not done yet :D
[Thu Jan 6 22:14:27 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Thu Jan 6 22:14:57 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Maybe you're right, a bit of action might be just what you need right now"
[Thu Jan 6 22:14:59 2005] : (3) Laucian: "Not today, youll have to wait till tomorrow"
[Thu Jan 6 22:15:29 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Let's put those things away and resume our investigations"
[Thu Jan 6 22:15:51 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Ok. Does anyone want this cloak ? The ring should be quite enough for me to go unnoticed"
[Thu Jan 6 22:15:53 2005] : (5) DM: ooc hmm, identify requires a 100gp pearl for every casting...
[Thu Jan 6 22:16:03 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "And there's this belt as well"
[Thu Jan 6 22:16:19 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc huh ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:16:33 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc I'm starting an oyster farm
[Thu Jan 6 22:16:37 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc so why did delgain only charge 50gp for casting it :P
[Thu Jan 6 22:16:38 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc people better get ready to pay me then
[Thu Jan 6 22:16:48 2005] : (5) DM: ooc he charged 150gp
[Thu Jan 6 22:16:59 2005] : (5) DM: ooc he charged 50 for detect magic
[Thu Jan 6 22:17:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc what was the belt again, barskin or ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:17:04 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc ahhh
[Thu Jan 6 22:17:11 2005] : (5) DM: natural armour
[Thu Jan 6 22:17:59 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Elvenkind, anyone ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:18:13 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Perhaps that cloak would be of use to Laucian?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:18:16 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Laucian ? you might find it useful ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:18:32 2005] : (3) Laucian: "I already have a cloak"
[Thu Jan 6 22:18:42 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "As do I"
[Thu Jan 6 22:19:08 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "And I"
[Thu Jan 6 22:19:13 2005] : (1) Aspen: Aspen is currently cloak-less
[Thu Jan 6 22:20:05 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Aspen then"
[Thu Jan 6 22:20:28 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "If nobody wants that cloak, then what are we going to do with it?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:20:52 2005] : (1) Aspen: Aspen sweeps the cloak on and raises the hood.
[Thu Jan 6 22:21:16 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Nice and befitting"
[Thu Jan 6 22:21:23 2005] : (5) DM: Where'd he go?
[Thu Jan 6 22:21:23 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Suit you, sir"
[Thu Jan 6 22:21:31 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "It suits you, Aspen"
[Thu Jan 6 22:21:39 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc +10 hide also ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:21:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Why, Bert, why?
[Thu Jan 6 22:21:47 2005] : (1) Aspen: (with fake solemnity) "Welcome brothers to this bountiful earth." (chuckles) "Does it make me look all serious and druidy?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:22:01 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "It does" /me smiles
[Thu Jan 6 22:22:04 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Even more so than before"
[Thu Jan 6 22:22:12 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas smiles
[Thu Jan 6 22:22:30 2005] : (1) Aspen: Ha. I like it. I'll keep if it."
[Thu Jan 6 22:23:29 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Good"
[Thu Jan 6 22:23:33 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Aspen, perhaps Laucian could take a look at your armour tomorrow"
[Thu Jan 6 22:23:45 2005] : (3) Laucian: "i could, tomorrow"
[Thu Jan 6 22:24:15 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Come brothers and sisters. Let us gather at the inn... okay, okay I'll stop now."
[Thu Jan 6 22:24:31 2005] : (5) DM: OK you head back to the inn
[Thu Jan 6 22:24:35 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc his armour ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:24:42 2005] : (5) DM: As you get to about here...
[Thu Jan 6 22:25:04 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc His leather armour, with all the nifty functions we don't know about yet
[Thu Jan 6 22:25:18 2005] : (5) DM: You see people screaming and running towards you
[Thu Jan 6 22:25:21 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc oh, in the funky wizard's den ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:25:28 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "What again !"
[Thu Jan 6 22:25:33 2005] : (5) DM: "Aaaahhh"
[Thu Jan 6 22:25:36 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "What is going on !"
[Thu Jan 6 22:25:48 2005] : (5) DM: "It's a watery beast!"
[Thu Jan 6 22:25:52 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas readies her bow as she looks at the screaming people
[Thu Jan 6 22:26:00 2005] : (5) DM: ooc that's a hysterical woman
[Thu Jan 6 22:26:04 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Where?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:26:44 2005] : (5) DM: "Over there!"
[Thu Jan 6 22:26:54 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Follow the screams!" (and does so, staff at the ready)
[Thu Jan 6 22:26:59 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc on the stair?
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:02 2005] : (5) DM: There's a swirling vortex of water by the quayside"
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:03 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas looks in the direction indicated
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:14 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Berrawyn runs after Aspen
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:24 2005] : (5) DM: There's a mage running this way
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:38 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas runs
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:39 2005] : (5) DM: "Ah, ah, it broke free!"
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:45 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella follows, a bit encumbered with the gear she's carrying, do lagging behind
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:54 2005] : (5) DM: Ok you all approach
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: *so
[Thu Jan 6 22:27:58 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "What do you know about it?" while running
[Thu Jan 6 22:28:08 2005] : (5) DM: Knowledge planes
[Thu Jan 6 22:28:17 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Thu Jan 6 22:28:17 2005] : (5) DM: Although it's a pretty easy guess
[Thu Jan 6 22:28:36 2005] : (5) DM: Water elemental
[Thu Jan 6 22:28:38 2005] : (3) Laucian: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31)
[Thu Jan 6 22:29:16 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Are they intelligent? Or mindless adventurer eating machines?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:29:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "What are they ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:29:37 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "How do we stop it?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:29:51 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Yes, can you stab that thing ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:29:52 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "With magical weapons"
[Thu Jan 6 22:30:31 2005] : (5) DM: As you watch, there's a split and what you thought was one elemental turns into two
[Thu Jan 6 22:30:41 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Oh great !"
[Thu Jan 6 22:30:59 2005] : (1) Aspen: smaller ones I hope?
[Thu Jan 6 22:31:07 2005] : (3) Laucian: how far away are they, how far apart, and any innocents nearby?
[Thu Jan 6 22:31:09 2005] : (5) DM: Slightly
[Thu Jan 6 22:31:11 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc you just love these things that split up, dont you
[Thu Jan 6 22:31:34 2005] : (5) DM: You are the only people around and they close in on you, still hovering over the water
[Thu Jan 6 22:31:41 2005] : (3) Laucian: range?
[Thu Jan 6 22:31:49 2005] : (5) DM: ooc it was two always!
[Thu Jan 6 22:32:02 2005] : (5) DM: Initiative
[Thu Jan 6 22:32:04 2005] : ** (3) Laucian Initiative [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) **
[Thu Jan 6 22:32:09 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Thu Jan 6 22:32:14 2005] : (1) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Thu Jan 6 22:32:24 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Thu Jan 6 22:32:25 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Initiative : [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Thu Jan 6 22:33:02 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Thu Jan 6 22:33:50 2005] : (5) DM: OK Laucian, they are about 60 feet away
[Thu Jan 6 22:33:57 2005] : ** (3) Laucian casts Acidball (Acid version of fireball) **
[Thu Jan 6 22:34:29 2005] : (3) Laucian: ave dc is 20
[Thu Jan 6 22:35:15 2005] : (5) DM: ok
[Thu Jan 6 22:35:33 2005] : (5) DM: reflex?
[Thu Jan 6 22:35:37 2005] : (3) Laucian: aye
[Thu Jan 6 22:35:41 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Thu Jan 6 22:35:44 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Thu Jan 6 22:35:48 2005] : (3) Laucian: [6d6] -> [2,6,4,2,3,6] = (23)
[Thu Jan 6 22:35:53 2005] : (5) DM: 20? wow
[Thu Jan 6 22:36:08 2005] : (5) DM: OK both hit
[Thu Jan 6 22:36:28 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc 3rd level spell, 3 int mod, 4 for greater spell focus
[Thu Jan 6 22:36:30 2005] : (5) DM: They appear to be in pain
[Thu Jan 6 22:37:09 2005] : (5) DM: Farky?
[Thu Jan 6 22:37:49 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella stops right where she is, drops the gear she was carrying and moves around to try to attack from the best angle, hiding herself, rapier in hands
[Thu Jan 6 22:37:54 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [13,22] = (35)
[Thu Jan 6 22:38:10 2005] : (5) DM: it's in the water
[Thu Jan 6 22:38:21 2005] : (5) DM: Just at the edge
[Thu Jan 6 22:38:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc yes, but trees, things that I can hide behind, posts ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:39:10 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc not sure I can do all that, I don't draw my rapier, if it's move equivalent
[Thu Jan 6 22:39:18 2005] : (5) DM: yes, you can hide
[Thu Jan 6 22:39:34 2005] : (5) DM: but you can't hit it with a rapier
[Thu Jan 6 22:39:39 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc oh
[Thu Jan 6 22:39:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc well, I can't do anything then :(
[Thu Jan 6 22:40:06 2005] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Jan 6 22:40:30 2005] : (1) Aspen: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jan 6 22:40:42 2005] : (5) DM: Hit
[Thu Jan 6 22:40:52 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Does anyone have magic arrows I can borrow ?"
[Thu Jan 6 22:40:53 2005] : You must be either a player or GM to use the miniature Layer
[Thu Jan 6 22:41:00 2005] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) Aspen...
[Thu Jan 6 22:41:21 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Alas, no"
[Thu Jan 6 22:41:23 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "I've been meaning to get some myself"
[Thu Jan 6 22:41:41 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc a magic bow makes the arrows magic
[Thu Jan 6 22:41:43 2005] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Thu Jan 6 22:41:51 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc no magic bow here :(
[Thu Jan 6 22:42:10 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Finduilas drops her bow and gets her spear
[Thu Jan 6 22:42:14 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Halfspear +1 thrown (base): [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Thu Jan 6 22:42:29 2005] : (5) DM: ooc the black is buildings, the blue is the harbour. they're about 60 feet away
[Thu Jan 6 22:42:54 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I moved closer
[Thu Jan 6 22:43:05 2005] : (5) DM: ooc move then
[Thu Jan 6 22:43:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc but am I still hidden ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:43:12 2005] : (5) DM: ooc yes
[Thu Jan 6 22:43:55 2005] : (5) DM: ooc actually you have no idea, how could yo know?
[Thu Jan 6 22:44:10 2005] : (5) DM: ooc they don't appear to have seen you so far
[Thu Jan 6 22:44:24 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc I was actually asking if there are things I can hide behind
[Thu Jan 6 22:44:39 2005] : (5) DM: The halfspear hits and drops into the harbour
[Thu Jan 6 22:45:17 2005] : (5) DM: The elementals sink into the water
[Thu Jan 6 22:45:34 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Ha! Thats shown them!"
[Thu Jan 6 22:45:54 2005] : (1) Aspen: "Better watch out. They might be coming back"
[Thu Jan 6 22:46:12 2005] : (5) DM: They reappear in different places
[Thu Jan 6 22:46:50 2005] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Thu Jan 6 22:46:52 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: "Stop giving them ideas, Aspen"
[Thu Jan 6 22:46:58 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "And here they are, again"
[Thu Jan 6 22:47:44 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: move a bit closer to them
[Thu Jan 6 22:48:16 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc do they do elemental damage?
[Thu Jan 6 22:48:30 2005] : (5) DM: ooc BTW you do Know that the sword is magical, even if you don't know what
[Thu Jan 6 22:48:36 2005] : (5) DM: yes
[Thu Jan 6 22:48:52 2005] : (5) DM: umm, no
[Thu Jan 6 22:48:58 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ok, cast resist elements on myself
[Thu Jan 6 22:49:04 2005] : (5) DM: sorry
[Thu Jan 6 22:49:05 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: or not
[Thu Jan 6 22:49:14 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc yes we do, so slashing will do something, but piercing won't ? is that it ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:49:51 2005] : (5) DM: umm, the spear hit and damaged, but it dropped into the sea
[Thu Jan 6 22:50:17 2005] : (5) DM: Berra?
[Thu Jan 6 22:50:56 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: not much else I can do
[Thu Jan 6 22:51:15 2005] : (5) DM: Ok
[Thu Jan 6 22:51:20 2005] : (5) DM: Laucian?
[Thu Jan 6 22:51:29 2005] : ** (3) Laucian casts Magic Missile **
[Thu Jan 6 22:51:37 2005] : (3) Laucian: [3d4+3] -> [3,3,2,3] = (11)
[Thu Jan 6 22:51:53 2005] : (3) Laucian: on whichever one people have been hitting
[Thu Jan 6 22:52:12 2005] : (5) DM: ooc you don't know, they submerged and reappeared
[Thu Jan 6 22:52:15 2005] : (3) Laucian: ok
[Thu Jan 6 22:52:33 2005] : (5) DM: ooc nearest?
[Thu Jan 6 22:52:36 2005] : (3) Laucian: yep
[Thu Jan 6 22:52:44 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc The cheats!
[Thu Jan 6 22:53:04 2005] : (5) DM: Farky?
[Thu Jan 6 22:53:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc will a flask of acid break on an elemental ? is it solid at all ?
[Thu Jan 6 22:54:15 2005] : (5) DM: umm seems doubtful
[Thu Jan 6 22:54:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc, ok I don't know, so I will try the rapier for now
[Thu Jan 6 22:54:54 2005] : ** (5) DM wishes he knew all this stuff **
[Thu Jan 6 22:54:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: farkenella moves closer, still trying to keep herselft from view
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:04 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc throw it up and then shoot it with an arrow ;)
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:06 2005] : (5) DM: Ok, you can run to the far one and attack it
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:09 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+22] -> [1,22] = (23)
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:21 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Emerald Skewer (rapier+1 - green light) (base): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:24 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:30 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc Craig, the trick is to pretend you do know everything.
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:36 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:53 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc /me doesn't have to pretend :P
[Thu Jan 6 22:55:59 2005] : (5) DM: ooc immune to crits = immune to sneak??
[Thu Jan 6 22:56:17 2005] : (5) DM: miss
[Thu Jan 6 22:56:29 2005] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Jan 6 22:57:28 2005] : (1) Aspen: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Thu Jan 6 22:57:32 2005] : (5) DM: hit
[Thu Jan 6 22:57:37 2005] : (5) DM: on?
[Thu Jan 6 22:57:42 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc hit ????
[Thu Jan 6 22:57:44 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc wow
[Thu Jan 6 22:57:47 2005] : (5) DM: oops
[Thu Jan 6 22:57:49 2005] : (1) Aspen: A hit? You've got to be kidding.
[Thu Jan 6 22:57:52 2005] : (5) DM: miss!
[Thu Jan 6 22:58:08 2005] : (5) DM: read the 20
[Thu Jan 6 22:58:11 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Awww
[Thu Jan 6 22:58:12 2005] : (1) Aspen: Dex check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Thu Jan 6 22:58:37 2005] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Thu Jan 6 22:58:58 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Running and hitting
[Thu Jan 6 22:59:08 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Thu Jan 6 22:59:44 2005] : (5) DM: Only the top one is in reach
[Thu Jan 6 22:59:51 2005] : (5) DM: please move first
[Thu Jan 6 23:00:11 2005] : (5) DM: miss btw
[Thu Jan 6 23:00:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc what the bloody hell is wrong with our dice ?
[Thu Jan 6 23:00:26 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc I don't know :(
[Thu Jan 6 23:00:27 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc HEY ! move away from my head !
[Thu Jan 6 23:00:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc Sorry (not!) :P
[Thu Jan 6 23:00:49 2005] : (5) DM: OK, the elemental hits at findus
[Thu Jan 6 23:00:55 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Thu Jan 6 23:00:59 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Jan 6 23:01:00 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Thu Jan 6 23:01:09 2005] : (5) DM: oopps 2 attacks both miss
[Thu Jan 6 23:01:54 2005] : (5) DM: The second moves onto the land
[Thu Jan 6 23:02:14 2005] : (5) DM: he attacks berrawyn
[Thu Jan 6 23:02:22 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Jan 6 23:02:27 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Thu Jan 6 23:02:36 2005] : (5) DM: hit?
[Thu Jan 6 23:02:50 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: 16? nope
[Thu Jan 6 23:02:53 2005] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Thu Jan 6 23:03:02 2005] : (5) DM: your go
[Thu Jan 6 23:03:27 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Jan 6 23:03:27 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword Dual-Wield (second): [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Jan 6 23:03:59 2005] : (5) DM: one hit
[Thu Jan 6 23:04:11 2005] : (5) DM: ooc you can bash with the shield if you have it
[Thu Jan 6 23:04:24 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: trying but it ain't working :/
[Thu Jan 6 23:04:56 2005] : (5) DM: just do d20 + your BAB + 1
[Thu Jan 6 23:05:04 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Thu Jan 6 23:05:12 2005] : (5) DM: hit
[Thu Jan 6 23:05:18 2005] : (5) DM: 1d6+1
[Thu Jan 6 23:05:22 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Jan 6 23:05:40 2005] : (5) DM: Laucian?
[Thu Jan 6 23:06:23 2005] : ** (3) Laucian casts Acid Arrow (Acid version of Flame Arrow) **
[Thu Jan 6 23:06:29 2005] : (3) Laucian: at the nearest
[Thu Jan 6 23:06:31 2005] : (3) Laucian: Ranged Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Thu Jan 6 23:07:07 2005] : (5) DM: hit
[Thu Jan 6 23:07:14 2005] : (3) Laucian: save dc 20
[Thu Jan 6 23:07:18 2005] : (5) DM: ignores natural armour?
[Thu Jan 6 23:07:21 2005] : (3) Laucian: yep
[Thu Jan 6 23:07:32 2005] : (5) DM: save dc?
[Thu Jan 6 23:07:40 2005] : (3) Laucian: reflex dc 20
[Thu Jan 6 23:07:51 2005] : (3) Laucian: [4d6] -> [2,1,5,3] = (11)
[Thu Jan 6 23:08:01 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Thu Jan 6 23:08:17 2005] : (5) DM: hissss
[Thu Jan 6 23:08:27 2005] : (5) DM: Frky?
[Thu Jan 6 23:08:52 2005] : (5) DM: Farky?
[Thu Jan 6 23:09:02 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc phone asec
[Thu Jan 6 23:09:33 2005] : (5) DM: ooc mmm, beef jerky :D
[Thu Jan 6 23:09:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Emerald Skewer (rapier+1 - green light) (base): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Thu Jan 6 23:09:39 2005] : (5) DM: miss
[Thu Jan 6 23:09:56 2005] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Jan 6 23:10:16 2005] : (1) Aspen: Attack!
[Thu Jan 6 23:10:19 2005] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jan 6 23:10:35 2005] : (5) DM: hit
[Thu Jan 6 23:10:51 2005] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Thu Jan 6 23:10:55 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Thu Jan 6 23:11:10 2005] : (5) DM: miss
[Thu Jan 6 23:11:23 2005] : (5) DM: No1 on farky again
[Thu Jan 6 23:11:30 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Jan 6 23:11:34 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
[Thu Jan 6 23:11:39 2005] : (5) DM: misses?
[Thu Jan 6 23:12:04 2005] : (6) Farkenella: AC 18+dodge and all :P
[Thu Jan 6 23:12:31 2005] : (5) DM: ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:12:39 2005] : (5) DM: no2 on Aspen
[Thu Jan 6 23:12:44 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Thu Jan 6 23:12:47 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Thu Jan 6 23:13:06 2005] : (1) Aspen: Two hits.
[Thu Jan 6 23:13:20 2005] : (5) DM: [2d8+3] -> [5,8,3] = (16)
[Thu Jan 6 23:13:21 2005] : (5) DM: [2d8+3] -> [7,3,3] = (13)
[Thu Jan 6 23:13:32 2005] : (5) DM: Slam, slam
[Thu Jan 6 23:14:10 2005] : (1) Aspen: Aspen staggers and nearly falls to the ground.
[Thu Jan 6 23:14:26 2005] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Thu Jan 6 23:14:33 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Jan 6 23:14:34 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword Dual-Wield (second): [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Thu Jan 6 23:14:46 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Thu Jan 6 23:14:47 2005] : (5) DM: two misses
[Thu Jan 6 23:14:51 2005] : (5) DM: 3 misses
[Thu Jan 6 23:14:57 2005] : (5) DM: laucian?
[Thu Jan 6 23:15:02 2005] : ** (3) Laucian casts Lesser Acid Orb **
[Thu Jan 6 23:15:04 2005] : (3) Laucian: Ranged Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Jan 6 23:15:29 2005] : (3) Laucian: fort dc 18
[Thu Jan 6 23:15:49 2005] : (3) Laucian: [3d8] -> [5,5,7] = (17)
[Thu Jan 6 23:15:50 2005] : (5) DM: [2d20+10] -> [4,11,10] = (25)
[Thu Jan 6 23:15:58 2005] : (3) Laucian: take half
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:01 2005] : (3) Laucian: oh
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:02 2005] : (5) DM: oops
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:03 2005] : (3) Laucian: hang on
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:13 2005] : (3) Laucian: cheat :P
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:15 2005] : (5) DM: that's 14
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:22 2005] : (3) Laucian: take 17 :P
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:24 2005] : (5) DM: hit
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:44 2005] : (5) DM: No'2 falls to the floor with a big splosh
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:54 2005] : (5) DM: farky?
[Thu Jan 6 23:16:56 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian struts
[Thu Jan 6 23:17:20 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 23:17:33 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc how close is the thing from the bank ?
[Thu Jan 6 23:17:40 2005] : (5) DM: 5 feet
[Thu Jan 6 23:17:50 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc hmmm, ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:17:58 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella retreats 30 feet
[Thu Jan 6 23:18:56 2005] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Jan 6 23:19:44 2005] : (1) Aspen: Shakily and carefully casting cure medium wounds on myself.
[Thu Jan 6 23:19:53 2005] : (1) Aspen: [2d8+5] -> [1,1,5] = (7)
[Thu Jan 6 23:20:21 2005] : (5) DM: oof, bum rool!
[Thu Jan 6 23:20:24 2005] : (5) DM: roll
[Thu Jan 6 23:20:39 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Yeah :(
[Thu Jan 6 23:20:42 2005] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Thu Jan 6 23:20:48 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Thu Jan 6 23:20:52 2005] : (5) DM: miss
[Thu Jan 6 23:21:03 2005] : (2) Finduilas: You're kidding
[Thu Jan 6 23:21:03 2005] : (5) DM: Ok he swipes at you
[Thu Jan 6 23:21:12 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Thu Jan 6 23:21:17 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [16,1] = (17)
[Thu Jan 6 23:21:51 2005] : (5) DM: misses?
[Thu Jan 6 23:21:58 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Yep
[Thu Jan 6 23:21:59 2005] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Thu Jan 6 23:22:36 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: the one by us is dead?
[Thu Jan 6 23:22:41 2005] : (5) DM: yup
[Thu Jan 6 23:22:55 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: how close can I get to the other one?
[Thu Jan 6 23:23:36 2005] : (5) DM: it's about 45 feet away, you could charge it
[Thu Jan 6 23:24:26 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: hmmm, no
[Thu Jan 6 23:24:37 2005] : (5) DM: spoilsport
[Thu Jan 6 23:24:46 2005] : (2) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jan 6 23:24:47 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: probably end up in the water
[Thu Jan 6 23:25:07 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Don't want a nice swim then?
[Thu Jan 6 23:25:11 2005] : (5) DM: nah, you can charge it and attack there
[Thu Jan 6 23:25:29 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: move as close as I can (no charge)
[Thu Jan 6 23:25:35 2005] : (5) DM: ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:25:43 2005] : (5) DM: you can move all the way if you want
[Thu Jan 6 23:25:48 2005] : (5) DM: up to 120 feet
[Thu Jan 6 23:25:58 2005] : (5) DM: Laucian?
[Thu Jan 6 23:26:18 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Let it get out of the water !"
[Thu Jan 6 23:26:32 2005] : (3) Laucian: ummm, running low on spells again.......
[Thu Jan 6 23:26:38 2005] : ** (3) Laucian casts Melfs Acid Arrow **
[Thu Jan 6 23:26:55 2005] : (3) Laucian: Ranged Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Thu Jan 6 23:27:04 2005] : (5) DM: hit
[Thu Jan 6 23:27:17 2005] : (3) Laucian: [2d4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Thu Jan 6 23:27:25 2005] : (3) Laucian: and lasts another 2 rounds
[Thu Jan 6 23:27:49 2005] : (5) DM: k
[Thu Jan 6 23:27:55 2005] : (5) DM: Farky?
[Thu Jan 6 23:28:48 2005] : (6) Farkenella: farkenella moves closer to the thing again
[Thu Jan 6 23:28:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: that's it
[Thu Jan 6 23:29:06 2005] : (5) DM: ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:29:10 2005] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Jan 6 23:29:24 2005] : (1) Aspen: Casting cure medium wounds again. [2d8+5] -> [6,1,5] = (12)
[Thu Jan 6 23:29:35 2005] : (5) DM: Findus
[Thu Jan 6 23:29:39 2005] : (5) DM: ?
[Thu Jan 6 23:29:48 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Thu Jan 6 23:30:19 2005] : (5) DM: miss
[Thu Jan 6 23:30:33 2005] : (5) DM: Umm, don't you get two attacks?
[Thu Jan 6 23:31:01 2005] : (5) DM: Your BAB is +6/+1
[Thu Jan 6 23:31:28 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Oops, I must have forgotten to implement the second one
[Thu Jan 6 23:31:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Thu Jan 6 23:31:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (second): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Thu Jan 6 23:31:42 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [3d12+6] -> [9,12,10,6] = (37)
[Thu Jan 6 23:31:52 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc lol
[Thu Jan 6 23:31:58 2005] : (2) Finduilas: That's better :)
[Thu Jan 6 23:31:59 2005] : (5) DM: second hits
[Thu Jan 6 23:32:08 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc you stored the numbers up
[Thu Jan 6 23:32:17 2005] : (5) DM: not a crit
[Thu Jan 6 23:32:30 2005] : (5) DM: He swipes at you again
[Thu Jan 6 23:32:33 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Thu Jan 6 23:32:37 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Thu Jan 6 23:32:41 2005] : (5) DM: miss
[Thu Jan 6 23:32:49 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Yep :)
[Thu Jan 6 23:32:52 2005] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:00 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:00 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword Dual-Wield (second): [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:04 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:17 2005] : (5) DM: ooc Hmm these are dull if you aren't in water - poor choice
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:25 2005] : (5) DM: Misses
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:38 2005] : (5) DM: shield?
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:43 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc I'm glad we aren't in water
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:47 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: it missed too
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:53 2005] : (5) DM: Ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:55 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Let it get out of the water !!!"
[Thu Jan 6 23:33:58 2005] : (5) DM: Laucian?
[Thu Jan 6 23:34:22 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: brb
[Thu Jan 6 23:34:23 2005] : (3) Laucian: it still in water?
[Thu Jan 6 23:34:26 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Are you sure about that, Farkenella?"
[Thu Jan 6 23:34:28 2005] : (5) DM: yes
[Thu Jan 6 23:35:08 2005] : (6) Farkenella: 3positive !"
[Thu Jan 6 23:35:08 2005] : ** (3) Laucian casts Acid Sphere (Acid version of Flaming Sphere) **
[Thu Jan 6 23:35:35 2005] : (3) Laucian: casting on it so it may well get a hit on before it plops into the harbur.....but before that some acid from melf
[Thu Jan 6 23:35:39 2005] : (3) Laucian: [2d4] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Jan 6 23:35:46 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc(lol at all the acid version of fire things)
[Thu Jan 6 23:36:01 2005] : (3) Laucian: reflex save vs sphere dc 19
[Thu Jan 6 23:36:13 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Thu Jan 6 23:36:16 2005] : (5) DM: save
[Thu Jan 6 23:36:19 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc everything i have is acid...and thats my last attacking spell
[Thu Jan 6 23:36:38 2005] : (5) DM: Farky
[Thu Jan 6 23:36:48 2005] : (3) Laucian: no damage
[Thu Jan 6 23:36:57 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella takes a bottle of acid in hand and does not move
[Thu Jan 6 23:37:06 2005] : (6) Farkenella: "Let it out of the water !!!!!"
[Thu Jan 6 23:37:10 2005] : (5) DM: umm, ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:37:31 2005] : (5) DM: ooc why out of the water?
[Thu Jan 6 23:37:43 2005] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Jan 6 23:38:15 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc because I figured I can throw the bottle of acid on the ground and have it break at its feet and thus touch it rather than just throw it AT it and have it drown
[Thu Jan 6 23:38:30 2005] : (5) DM: ooc fair enough
[Thu Jan 6 23:38:42 2005] : (1) Aspen: Casting cure light wounds: [1d8+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Thu Jan 6 23:38:53 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc my rapier evidently did nothing to it :( acid is my only option
[Thu Jan 6 23:38:57 2005] : (1) Aspen: Moving closer
[Thu Jan 6 23:39:07 2005] : (5) DM: ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:39:12 2005] : (5) DM: Findus?
[Thu Jan 6 23:39:26 2005] : (2) Finduilas: Giving it some room, I trust Farkenella
[Thu Jan 6 23:39:32 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Thu Jan 6 23:40:15 2005] : (5) DM: OK he drops then resurfaces
[Thu Jan 6 23:40:21 2005] : (5) DM: He slams at farky
[Thu Jan 6 23:40:27 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Thu Jan 6 23:40:31 2005] : (5) DM: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Thu Jan 6 23:40:39 2005] : (6) Farkenella: first hits
[Thu Jan 6 23:40:46 2005] : (5) DM: [2d8+6] -> [2,7,6] = (15)
[Thu Jan 6 23:40:51 2005] : (5) DM: Smack
[Thu Jan 6 23:40:58 2005] : (5) DM: Berrawyn?
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:02 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella cries in pain
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:10 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword Dual-Wield (base): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:10 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword Dual-Wield (second): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:11 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [1,2,2] = (5)
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:21 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:32 2005] : (4) Berrawyn: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:37 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc, wait, can I use evasion ?
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:57 2005] : (5) DM: Err, from a melee hit?
[Thu Jan 6 23:41:59 2005] : (5) DM: No
[Thu Jan 6 23:42:04 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:42:18 2005] : (5) DM: 2 hits
[Thu Jan 6 23:42:24 2005] : (5) DM: Laucian?
[Thu Jan 6 23:42:29 2005] : (3) Laucian: [2d4] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Thu Jan 6 23:42:31 2005] : (3) Laucian: from melf
[Thu Jan 6 23:42:36 2005] : (5) DM: tss
[Thu Jan 6 23:42:47 2005] : (5) DM: he's looking very much like a pool of water
[Thu Jan 6 23:43:00 2005] : (5) DM: anything else?
[Thu Jan 6 23:43:10 2005] : (5) DM: Farky?
[Thu Jan 6 23:43:13 2005] : (3) Laucian: Laucian sits down, completely spent
[Thu Jan 6 23:43:30 2005] : (6) Farkenella: Farkenella moves away
[Thu Jan 6 23:43:40 2005] : (6) Farkenella: ooc can I drink a potion ?
[Thu Jan 6 23:44:06 2005] : (1) Aspen: ooc yes
[Thu Jan 6 23:44:11 2005] : (6) Farkenella: [2d8+3] -> [2,5,3] = (10)
[Thu Jan 6 23:44:13 2005] : (6) Farkenella: [2d4+3] -> [3,4,3] = (10)
[Thu Jan 6 23:44:21 2005] : (6) Farkenella: oops, first one only CMW
[Thu Jan 6 23:44:26 2005] : (5) DM: Ok
[Thu Jan 6 23:44:49 2005] : (5) DM: Aspen?
[Thu Jan 6 23:45:26 2005] : (1) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Thu Jan 6 23:45:26 2005] : (1) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [5,2,2] = (9)
[Thu Jan 6 23:45:48 2005] : (1) Aspen: Druids are useless with their sticks and pebbles.
[Thu Jan 6 23:45:53 2005] : (5) DM: And with that, the elemental splashes back into the water
[Thu Jan 6 23:46:00 2005] : (3) Laucian: ooc brb
[Thu Jan 6 23:46:04 2005] : (5) DM: Dead
[Thu Jan 6 23:46:20 2005] : (2) Finduilas: "Wow"
[Thu Jan 6 23:46:22 2005] : (5) DM: GAME END