Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 10 December 2003

[Wed Dec 10 19:14:51 2003] : (3914) DM: GAME START
[Wed Dec 10 19:15:23 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas walks over to the temple of Waukeen **
[Wed Dec 10 19:15:39 2003] : (3914) DM: OK, it's mid-morning, no services going on
[Wed Dec 10 19:16:26 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc ewww, that looks familar
[Wed Dec 10 19:16:37 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Another great map ;)
[Wed Dec 10 19:16:39 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc [5d8] -> [6,2,5,6,1] = (20)
[Wed Dec 10 19:16:42 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 19:16:46 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc reusing this one :P
[Wed Dec 10 19:17:04 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc I would never have guessed ;)
[Wed Dec 10 19:17:20 2003] : (3914) DM: OK so the temple of Waukeen is very similar to the town hall in Nestris
[Wed Dec 10 19:17:26 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 19:17:31 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc which I pinched from WOTC
[Wed Dec 10 19:17:44 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc small area. Only one architect?
[Wed Dec 10 19:17:44 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas looks for the priest **
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:02 2003] : (3914) DM: Cerndrik is about 1/2 way down on the left
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:21 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik looks up to see you all **
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:26 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas approaches him **
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:28 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik smiles **
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:36 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Ahhh, the good adventurers
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:39 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Good to see you again :)
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:44 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Welcome, welcome
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:48 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn approaches too **
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:49 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Hi there
[Wed Dec 10 19:18:54 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I believe that you have something for us
[Wed Dec 10 19:19:01 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik beams **
[Wed Dec 10 19:19:02 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: We've got something we believe belongs to you
[Wed Dec 10 19:19:19 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Yes, the Alderman told us all
[Wed Dec 10 19:19:28 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas rummages in her backpack **
[Wed Dec 10 19:19:40 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Well, I'll have to see about our reward for you all
[Wed Dec 10 19:19:44 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3918) Softpaw...
[Wed Dec 10 19:19:55 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik signals to one of his acolytes **
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:05 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik whispers to the young cleric **
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:16 2003] : (3914) DM: The cleric walks off
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:17 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: A reward?
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:28 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc who's the lurker ?
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:35 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Indeed, I believe the young lady was insistent
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:37 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:43 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Darren
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:44 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: a reward ?
[Wed Dec 10 19:20:45 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik poits to Farky **
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:03 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: insistent about ?
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:04 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Yes
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:08 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: For the offering plate
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:18 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: About a reward
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:24 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik raises his eyebrows **
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:29 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: my memory is awful
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:32 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella grins **
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:41 2003] : (3919) Enilia: She can be rather... ummm.... pushy at times
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:44 2003] : ** (3914) DM mutters something about your manners too **
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:57 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc Darren with a connection ? Wow, hi there !
[Wed Dec 10 19:21:58 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc that was Cerndrik, not DM
[Wed Dec 10 19:22:12 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas hands the plate of Waukeen to Cerndrik **
[Wed Dec 10 19:22:23 2003] : (3914) DM: The acolyte returns and hands over a bag to Cerndrik
[Wed Dec 10 19:22:42 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik takes it and buffs it with his sleeve **
[Wed Dec 10 19:22:48 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Ah, wonderful
[Wed Dec 10 19:22:55 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Now, a reward
[Wed Dec 10 19:22:57 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas smiles **
[Wed Dec 10 19:23:15 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Here is 500 gold pieces
[Wed Dec 10 19:23:30 2003] : (3918) Softpaw: *Prrr* (looks cute).
[Wed Dec 10 19:23:37 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik is talking normally, when suddenly his face becomes blank **
[Wed Dec 10 19:23:38 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 19:23:46 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik lets out a high pitched gurgle then... **
[Wed Dec 10 19:23:48 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: What's wrong?
[Wed Dec 10 19:23:50 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia stares **
[Wed Dec 10 19:23:55 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 (gruff male, vaguely familiar) "How are things progressing in Dorduk?"
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:05 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 2 (Female, attractive) "Our plans progress well. Far better than they seem to be going in Nestris at least." **High pitched giggle**
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:12 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 3 **Stuttering**(Male, quite familiar) "I cannot be held responsible for Jeffers being tried and executed for his individual stupidity."
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:20 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 2 "But he was your man, you hand picked him. Yet now you aren't responsible?"
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:28 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 3 "I believe we are not the only ones to suffer at the hands of these *heroes*"
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:28 2003] : (3919) Enilia: What is this? *shudder*
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:36 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 **Infuriated** "Enough! Never mention that again! **Calmer** This bickering gets us no-where. Silandrea, your plans go well?"
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:40 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas touches Cerndrik **
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:41 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn looks about in alarm **
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:43 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 2 "Yes my lord, we have placed one of our own in the inner circle of the Duke. He has already alienated the Duke from two of the other counsellors."
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:49 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella looks intently at Cerndrick, trying to make out what is going on **
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:50 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 "Excellent. We may yet take this region for my masters, despite these damned do-gooders who haunt our every move."
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:55 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas tries to shake him out of it **
[Wed Dec 10 19:24:59 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 2 "My Lord Draxan, there is one thing. An elven ranger has been sniffing around."
[Wed Dec 10 19:25:09 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik continues despite your prodding **
[Wed Dec 10 19:25:26 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 *Surprised* "A ranger?" **Angrily** "Tell me more."
[Wed Dec 10 19:25:34 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 2 "He sticks out like a sore thumb, an elf in a city. Ah, we've had some trouble appropriating him though. I am unsure exactly what he has learned."
[Wed Dec 10 19:25:37 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas listens hard, trying to make sense of it all **
[Wed Dec 10 19:25:42 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 "I want him removed from the equation. Silandrea, that seat has been promised to me. Secure it."
[Wed Dec 10 19:25:51 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 2 **Obsequious** "Yes my Lord."
[Wed Dec 10 19:25:56 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia backs away slowly **
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:01 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 **Snapping** "Now, Vialos! What have you done to remedy your near total disaster?"
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:10 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 3 "Well, my Lord. Jeffers still has his uses. His partial infernal heritage and his reasonable powers will enable him to be reanimated as a powerful servant."
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:16 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 "Indeed? Do go on"
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:22 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 3 "Yes, lord. Using ideas from the book that you gave me, he is becoming hybrid Chardun-Slain. Unfortunately, this is process is very tasking."
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:29 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 2 **laughter** "Here comes the excuse. You are so transparent Vialos."
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:36 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 3 ** Angrily** "My Lord! Must I endure this harpy's taunts? My current task is indeed both difficult and time-consuming. I have been unable to maintain my attacks on those who defeated Jeffers. My sources have now tracked them to Barcanton."
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:42 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 "A hybrid transformation is difficult, or so I'm being advised. Silandrea, the task of stopping these interferers in our business falls to you."
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:51 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 2 **Screeching** "But Lord, I already have this damned elf to deal with."
[Wed Dec 10 19:26:57 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Voice 1 **Angrily** "Do not take that tone with me, or I will break you... Again! Just get it done."
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:04 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik starts making a high pitched noise at the back of his throat for about 5 seconds. **
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:11 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Peaceful Female Voice "I Waukeen have brought this to you, as thanks for your work on my behalf, and the behalf of my followers."
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:20 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik snaps back to normal **
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:28 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: What, what happened?
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:29 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Thank you
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:32 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia stares, eyes wide open **
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:33 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Cerndrik! Are you alright??
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:33 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: ooc phew!
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:42 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I... I don't know
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:51 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I actually feel a little invigorated
[Wed Dec 10 19:27:53 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: You were used by your goddess to give us information
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:05 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc /me is amazed at the DM's typing skills improvement :P
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:07 2003] : (3919) Enilia: Who's Vialos? And Silandrea?
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:09 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Interesting information it was too."
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:17 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I'm
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:18 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:24 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: interesting indeed
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:25 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I have no memory of it
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:33 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Vialos is thje high priest of Talos
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:37 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Chardun Slain hmmmmmmmm
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:41 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "It seems Jeffers *is* part of some large plot."
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:47 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: You recounted a conversation between 3 poeple
[Wed Dec 10 19:28:57 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I did?
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:00 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: way larger indeed
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:01 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia shudders again **
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:08 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: And they plan to reawaken Jeffers
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:15 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: well, I suppose Waukeen used you as a medium
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:18 2003] : (3919) Enilia: We should have found a way to get into the temple and kill him
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:22 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Yes. They seemed to be plotting to control this region
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:32 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Ah, I see. Well it has happened before...
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:37 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Enilia, that would have been mere folly
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:41 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: And the duke, they want to control the duke
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:45 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "No. We should find that elf ranger before he meets a sticky end."
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:50 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik walks to the altar and makes some signs and prayers **
[Wed Dec 10 19:29:51 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: they are almost controlling him
[Wed Dec 10 19:30:07 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: apparently, someone is near him plotting some evil
[Wed Dec 10 19:30:11 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas is pacing up and down **
[Wed Dec 10 19:30:19 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: ooc phone brb
[Wed Dec 10 19:30:32 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Estranging him from his advisors
[Wed Dec 10 19:30:52 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc Finduilas takes her cell phone out of her back pack and dials to Waukeen
[Wed Dec 10 19:30:55 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: back
[Wed Dec 10 19:31:04 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 10 19:31:06 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc short call
[Wed Dec 10 19:31:07 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik turns back to you flushed **
[Wed Dec 10 19:31:17 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: What is it?
[Wed Dec 10 19:31:31 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I feel fortunate to be used by Waukeen in the service of the people
[Wed Dec 10 19:31:53 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Berrawyn...they seemed to be talking about you
[Wed Dec 10 19:32:10 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I got that impression myself
[Wed Dec 10 19:32:12 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: I, or another. Difficult to tell
[Wed Dec 10 19:32:28 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "But he's been with us not sniffing around looking for something."
[Wed Dec 10 19:32:30 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: an elf ranger ?
[Wed Dec 10 19:32:36 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Why single me out?
[Wed Dec 10 19:32:41 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella starts **
[Wed Dec 10 19:32:42 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: How many elven rangers are in one of the near cities, Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 19:33:22 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Yet, this Silandrea said she was already 'dealing' with the ranger
[Wed Dec 10 19:33:26 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: He may not be the only one
[Wed Dec 10 19:33:45 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Fenialis....
[Wed Dec 10 19:33:50 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: that must be him
[Wed Dec 10 19:34:05 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: You know the ranger?
[Wed Dec 10 19:34:12 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: You've mentioned that name before
[Wed Dec 10 19:34:26 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I...believe I have....
[Wed Dec 10 19:34:27 2003] : (3919) Enilia: The wolf Berrawyn.... Your new friend..... She *is* just a wolf right, nothing else?
[Wed Dec 10 19:35:04 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas looks at Farkenella **
[Wed Dec 10 19:35:36 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: As far as I know
[Wed Dec 10 19:35:37 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella looks back **
[Wed Dec 10 19:35:54 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I guess...I should...
[Wed Dec 10 19:35:55 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas smiles and looks away again **
[Wed Dec 10 19:36:00 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: 200xp each for the return of the plate
[Wed Dec 10 19:36:03 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella looks a bit uncomfortable **
[Wed Dec 10 19:36:05 2003] : (3919) Enilia: I'm sorry Berrawyn, I guess this is all just....
[Wed Dec 10 19:36:54 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: I know Enilia. It worries me too, but...
[Wed Dec 10 19:37:01 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "What is it Farky? Something important?"
[Wed Dec 10 19:37:22 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: If we start distrusting everything and everyone, then it all falls apart
[Wed Dec 10 19:37:32 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: There is something I have to tell you. This seems to be getting a bit dangerous
[Wed Dec 10 19:37:39 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Cerndrik, is this place safe to talk ?
[Wed Dec 10 19:37:40 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: And I for one don't want that to happen
[Wed Dec 10 19:37:46 2003] : (3919) Enilia: You're right Berrawyn, I'm sorry
[Wed Dec 10 19:37:46 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella looks around her **
[Wed Dec 10 19:37:59 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: YOu may use my office if you are unsure
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:09 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Thats ok. We forgive you :)
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:13 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Thank you, Cerndrik
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:18 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia smiles big **
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:18 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn smiles **
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:19 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I would, yes, please
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:20 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik leads you to the back of the temple **
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:28 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia follows **
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:48 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Dec 10 19:38:53 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I will leave you to talk in private
[Wed Dec 10 19:39:01 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: thank you
[Wed Dec 10 19:39:02 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Dec 10 19:39:03 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn follows **
[Wed Dec 10 19:39:06 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I'll also ensure that you are not disturbed
[Wed Dec 10 19:39:16 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: You're very kind :)
[Wed Dec 10 19:39:18 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella nods **
[Wed Dec 10 19:39:40 2003] : (3919) Enilia: Thank you very much
[Wed Dec 10 19:39:57 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: OK, let me try and make this short
[Wed Dec 10 19:40:02 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas closes the door **
[Wed Dec 10 19:40:25 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: My name is not Farkenella
[Wed Dec 10 19:41:00 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn listens intently **
[Wed Dec 10 19:41:08 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I am Eleredith, of the House of Saltaniel
[Wed Dec 10 19:41:21 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia listens **
[Wed Dec 10 19:41:22 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I have not nown this for very long
[Wed Dec 10 19:41:36 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn looks puzzled **
[Wed Dec 10 19:41:52 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: My mother, Elerewyn the Fair, was a powerful elf wizard
[Wed Dec 10 19:41:53 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas is silent as she listens **
[Wed Dec 10 19:43:10 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: our people were killed by duergars
[Wed Dec 10 19:43:22 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: my mother killed
[Wed Dec 10 19:43:54 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: my sisters were taken away
[Wed Dec 10 19:43:58 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: or so it is believed
[Wed Dec 10 19:44:12 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Fenialis, who was my mother's advisor, got away with a few others
[Wed Dec 10 19:45:46 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Go on, Farkenella
[Wed Dec 10 19:46:12 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: and he has devoted his life....
[Wed Dec 10 19:46:26 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: to destroying those who have destroyed my people
[Wed Dec 10 19:47:14 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: The army that raided our forest was mainly composed of Cardun, of whom we have heard lots lately
[Wed Dec 10 19:47:22 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Chardun even
[Wed Dec 10 19:47:45 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: and it is them Fenialis is after
[Wed Dec 10 19:48:05 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: And...well, should they know I am alive...
[Wed Dec 10 19:48:16 2003] : (3919) Enilia: Do you think your sisters might still be alive?
[Wed Dec 10 19:48:32 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I can only hope
[Wed Dec 10 19:48:39 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I do not know them
[Wed Dec 10 19:48:50 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: nor have I any memory of my mother
[Wed Dec 10 19:48:53 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Any idea where they might have been taken?
[Wed Dec 10 19:49:12 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: No memory at all?
[Wed Dec 10 19:49:25 2003] : (3919) Enilia: How very sad...
[Wed Dec 10 19:49:29 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I was a baby when they were killed, and taken away
[Wed Dec 10 19:49:56 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: How did you survive?
[Wed Dec 10 19:50:07 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: and I was raised by Bron and Selkarieth Neeleman
[Wed Dec 10 19:50:14 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Fenialis saved me
[Wed Dec 10 19:50:20 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: and left me at their door
[Wed Dec 10 19:50:30 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: before he disappeared
[Wed Dec 10 19:51:01 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Harsh, but he must have had his reasons
[Wed Dec 10 19:51:04 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Elder Hawthorne has told me all I am telling you
[Wed Dec 10 19:51:13 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: She knows Fenialis
[Wed Dec 10 19:51:43 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: and she is the one who told me he hd devoted his life to eliminate the Chardun
[Wed Dec 10 19:51:46 2003] : (3919) Enilia: Did she know where tpo start looking for him too?
[Wed Dec 10 19:51:51 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: He does not know I am alive
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:14 2003] : (3914) DM: Suddenly
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:17 2003] : (3914) DM: ...
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:18 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: She did not know, but it seems he must be close
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:28 2003] : (3914) DM: YOu can all hear screams from the other side of the door
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:37 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia starts **
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:47 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas opens the door and looks out **
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:47 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik opens the door **
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:54 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "What's going on?"
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:54 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella heads for the door, hand on her rapier **
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:56 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn jumps up **
[Wed Dec 10 19:52:59 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: You must coem quickly
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:01 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: come
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:09 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: what is happening ?
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:10 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn hurries after Cerndrik **
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:16 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: What is it?
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:20 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia follows **
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:21 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: It seems a horde of creatures has just materialised on the edge of the village
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:22 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas hurries out **
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:28 2003] : ** (3918) Aspen runs out. **
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:32 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Go, I'll look after the villagers... Please?
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:41 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: materialized ?
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:52 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: now, that does not sound very good
[Wed Dec 10 19:53:53 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn is already running for the door **
[Wed Dec 10 19:54:09 2003] : (3919) Enilia: Of course Cerndrik
[Wed Dec 10 19:54:12 2003] : (3914) DM: OK, as you exit the temple
[Wed Dec 10 19:54:13 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas looks around for the creatures **
[Wed Dec 10 19:54:20 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia readies her crossbow as she follows **
[Wed Dec 10 19:54:30 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella notches an arrow **
[Wed Dec 10 19:54:33 2003] : (3914) DM: YOu can see 7 creatures on the far side of the village
[Wed Dec 10 19:54:50 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas notches an arrow **
[Wed Dec 10 19:55:02 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn draws his bow and readies an arrow **
[Wed Dec 10 19:55:05 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 19:55:08 2003] : (3914) DM: They are ugly horned looking creatures with goat legs
[Wed Dec 10 19:55:14 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 19:55:19 2003] : (3914) DM: The look muscular
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:00 2003] : (3914) DM: Initiative [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:06 2003] : (3914) DM: Initiative?
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:09 2003] : (3919) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:21 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:23 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Initiative Wolf: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:31 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:49 2003] : (3914) DM: Softpaw?
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:51 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc Animal companions and familars go in their masters turn.
[Wed Dec 10 19:56:58 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc ok
[Wed Dec 10 19:57:11 2003] : (3914) DM: OK
[Wed Dec 10 19:57:16 2003] : (3914) DM: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 19:57:24 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Dec 10 19:57:24 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc That was *your* rule David, not Craig's ;)
[Wed Dec 10 19:57:33 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 19:57:50 2003] : (3914) DM: Tha's fine
[Wed Dec 10 19:58:00 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 19:58:02 2003] : (3914) DM: 100 metres
[Wed Dec 10 19:58:38 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: run as far as I can before shooting
[Wed Dec 10 19:58:43 2003] : (3914) DM: Mark yourselves on
[Wed Dec 10 19:59:24 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Roooooaaaaaar
[Wed Dec 10 19:59:52 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc how far can I run?
[Wed Dec 10 20:00:06 2003] : (3914) Ferals: OK, you can run 60 feet then shoot IIRC
[Wed Dec 10 20:00:28 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 240foot range
[Wed Dec 10 20:00:33 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc metres then feet! Make up your mind!! lol
[Wed Dec 10 20:00:44 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 10 20:01:01 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 3 range increments... the book is all in feet
[Wed Dec 10 20:01:04 2003] : (3914) Ferals: :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:01:09 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil (base): [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 20:01:18 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc at #1
[Wed Dec 10 20:01:20 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:01:34 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Wolf?
[Wed Dec 10 20:01:51 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc stays with me for the minute
[Wed Dec 10 20:02:03 2003] : ** (3914) Ferals runs towards you all **
[Wed Dec 10 20:02:24 2003] : (3914) Ferals: full pelt
[Wed Dec 10 20:02:47 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 120 feet
[Wed Dec 10 20:02:55 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:16 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Shooting the nearest one
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:17 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc so I'm still 120ft from them?
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:20 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Shortbow, composite MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:34 2003] : (3914) Ferals: err yes
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:37 2003] : (3914) Ferals: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:42 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:49 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC (AC now 18) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:55 2003] : (3914) Ferals: ok
[Wed Dec 10 20:03:58 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Moving?
[Wed Dec 10 20:04:07 2003] : (3919) Enilia: nope
[Wed Dec 10 20:04:17 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 20:04:32 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Casting Barkskin and moving 60 ft forwards.
[Wed Dec 10 20:04:35 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas curses herself for not moving closer before shooting **
[Wed Dec 10 20:04:51 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Softpaw staying with you for now?
[Wed Dec 10 20:05:00 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Yep
[Wed Dec 10 20:05:02 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 20:05:36 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: advances a bit
[Wed Dec 10 20:05:43 2003] : (3914) Ferals: how far?
[Wed Dec 10 20:05:55 2003] : (3914) Ferals: They are 1800 feet away
[Wed Dec 10 20:05:57 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 180
[Wed Dec 10 20:06:10 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: near Aspen
[Wed Dec 10 20:06:13 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 20:06:22 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: acan I shoot ?
[Wed Dec 10 20:06:29 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Oh, yes
[Wed Dec 10 20:06:37 2003] : (3914) Ferals: sorry
[Wed Dec 10 20:06:38 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: and aims at 6
[Wed Dec 10 20:06:45 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Dec 10 20:06:54 2003] : (3914) Ferals: hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:07:07 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 20:07:27 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: shoot at #1 and drop back 10 ft
[Wed Dec 10 20:07:28 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil (base): [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 20:07:29 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [3d8+6] -> [5,4,1,6] = (16)
[Wed Dec 10 20:07:42 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Ouch
[Wed Dec 10 20:07:44 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc oh my word, what a shot
[Wed Dec 10 20:07:55 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Great one! :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:07:58 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc yay !
[Wed Dec 10 20:08:01 2003] : (3914) Ferals: No1 drops dead with an arrow through his skull...
[Wed Dec 10 20:08:13 2003] : (3914) Ferals: As he dies, all the others suddenly look much beefier
[Wed Dec 10 20:08:35 2003] : (3914) Ferals: wolf?
[Wed Dec 10 20:08:49 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: stays with me
[Wed Dec 10 20:09:10 2003] : ** (3914) Ferals moves closer and all throw shortbows at you all **
[Wed Dec 10 20:09:19 2003] : (3914) Ferals: err shortspears
[Wed Dec 10 20:09:27 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 20:09:28 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc me catches a shortbow ;)
[Wed Dec 10 20:09:34 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc bows would've been funnier
[Wed Dec 10 20:09:42 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 20:09:46 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc Darn. My next move would be to point and laugh.
[Wed Dec 10 20:09:54 2003] : (3919) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:13 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc lmao
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:26 2003] : (3914) Ferals: one on each of you in this order... Berrawyn, findus, enilia, aspen, softpaw, farky
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:50 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc One for Softpaw as well? ;)
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:51 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12) ==> [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:52 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15) ==> [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:53 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14) ==> [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:55 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21) ==> [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:56 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19) ==> [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 20:10:57 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4) ==> [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:11:12 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc missed me :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:11:17 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:11:22 2003] : (3919) Enilia: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:11:35 2003] : (3914) Ferals: HIt aspen and softpaw?
[Wed Dec 10 20:11:47 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella dodges the bow ...errrr, shortspear **
[Wed Dec 10 20:11:49 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc working it out...
[Wed Dec 10 20:11:57 2003] : (3914) Ferals: ooc barkskin also affects softpaw, you share the spell BTW
[Wed Dec 10 20:12:10 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc Softpaw's AC = 15.
[Wed Dec 10 20:12:17 2003] : (3914) Ferals: HIt
[Wed Dec 10 20:12:27 2003] : (3914) Ferals: ooc including barkskin?
[Wed Dec 10 20:12:29 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc Aspen's is AC = 19
[Wed Dec 10 20:12:44 2003] : (3914) Ferals: hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:12:47 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc Softpaws is AC = 18
[Wed Dec 10 20:13:15 2003] : (3914) Ferals: still a hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:13:37 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 8 to aspen, 7 to softpaw
[Wed Dec 10 20:13:44 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Findus?
[Wed Dec 10 20:13:51 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Ouch, poor Softpaw
[Wed Dec 10 20:14:00 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: At # 3
[Wed Dec 10 20:14:05 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Shortbow, composite MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 20:14:51 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:15:03 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #3 looks a bit hurt
[Wed Dec 10 20:15:08 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 20:15:20 2003] : (3919) Enilia: Fireball, centered on #4
[Wed Dec 10 20:15:21 2003] : ** (3919) Enilia casts Fireball, damage [6d6] -> [4,6,4,4,3,1] = (22) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:15:43 2003] : (3914) Ferals: err, radius of fireball?
[Wed Dec 10 20:15:53 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Wow!
[Wed Dec 10 20:15:58 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc wohooo, fireball !
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:02 2003] : (3914) Ferals: ooc 20 ft
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:08 2003] : (3914) Ferals: OK
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:11 2003] : (3914) Ferals: reflex saves
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:33 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:33 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:34 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:34 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:35 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:35 2003] : (3914) Ferals: [1d20+1] -> [10,1] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 20:16:45 2003] : (3914) Ferals: dc?
[Wed Dec 10 20:17:29 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Enilia, what's the DC?
[Wed Dec 10 20:17:44 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Level of spell + cha bonus
[Wed Dec 10 20:18:22 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc she's having technical problems.
[Wed Dec 10 20:18:28 2003] : (3914) Ferals: ah
[Wed Dec 10 20:18:37 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 16
[Wed Dec 10 20:18:37 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: :(
[Wed Dec 10 20:19:14 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 3 of them drop dead...
[Wed Dec 10 20:19:24 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Woohoo!
[Wed Dec 10 20:19:37 2003] : (3919) Enilia: G'night all...
[Wed Dec 10 20:19:37 2003] : (3919) Enilia (exit): 20:19
[Wed Dec 10 20:19:52 2003] : (3914) Ferals: The change in the remaining 3 is remarkable and instantly visible. They become much more strong looking and their skin hardens
[Wed Dec 10 20:20:08 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc oooops
[Wed Dec 10 20:20:13 2003] : (3925) Enilia (enter): 20:20
[Wed Dec 10 20:20:25 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 3 of them drop dead...
[Wed Dec 10 20:20:25 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc wb, Celestienne :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:20:26 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Dec 10 20:20:28 2003] : (3914) Ferals: The change in the remaining 3 is remarkable and instantly visible. They become much more strong looking and their skin hardens
[Wed Dec 10 20:20:46 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc Thanks :) Did it do any good?
[Wed Dec 10 20:20:55 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc no :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:04 2003] : (3914) Ferals: ooc yes 3 died
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:05 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc :(
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:09 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:15 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Bert, shame on you! ;)
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:18 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc /me slaps Bert
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:22 2003] : (3918) Aspen: How are away are they now?
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:28 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 3
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:36 2003] : (3914) Ferals: err 60 feet
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:41 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc /me is a cheeky mood
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:46 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc in a
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:48 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:52 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Charge at the nearest one left with softpaw flanking.
[Wed Dec 10 20:21:58 2003] : (3914) Ferals: OK
[Wed Dec 10 20:22:02 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Dec 10 20:22:07 2003] : (3914) Ferals: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:22:11 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Claw (base): [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 20:22:11 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [2d4+2] -> [1,2,2] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 20:22:41 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Which ones are dear?
[Wed Dec 10 20:22:43 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: dead
[Wed Dec 10 20:22:44 2003] : (3914) Ferals: hit no crit... on 4 I think
[Wed Dec 10 20:22:54 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 2, 4 and 5 alive
[Wed Dec 10 20:23:05 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc ty :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:23:13 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 20:23:28 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella aims at 5 **
[Wed Dec 10 20:23:36 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 20:23:44 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:23:54 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Moving?
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:08 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: nope
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:14 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:32 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: move to 30ft and shoot at 2
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:34 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil, PBS (base): [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:37 2003] : (3914) Ferals: hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:45 2003] : (3914) Ferals: wolf?
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:47 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: wolf runs in and attacks
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:50 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: 2
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:55 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Bite (base): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 20:24:59 2003] : (3914) Ferals: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:25:14 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #2 attacks wolf
[Wed Dec 10 20:25:26 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 20:25:27 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9) ===> [1d6+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:25:31 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 1 hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:25:47 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #4 runs at finduilas adnd attacks
[Wed Dec 10 20:25:51 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> [1d6+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 20:26:05 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: she reels under the impact and looks badly hurt
[Wed Dec 10 20:26:07 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Hit :(
[Wed Dec 10 20:26:11 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #5 runs at BAspen
[Wed Dec 10 20:26:14 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ===> [1d6+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 20:26:24 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 10 20:27:02 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Dropping bow and attacking #4
[Wed Dec 10 20:27:05 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Dec 10 20:27:10 2003] : (3914) Ferals: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:27:16 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 20:27:29 2003] : (3925) Enilia: At closest
[Wed Dec 10 20:27:30 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:27:32 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:27:33 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:09 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #2 looks wounded after the barrage of missiles
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:21 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:33 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Whack etc.
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:36 2003] : (3918) Aspen: #5
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:42 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:46 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Claw (base): [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:46 2003] : (3914) Ferals: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:47 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Claw (base): [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:49 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Bite (base): [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 20:28:55 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 1 hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:29:13 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 20:29:46 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Raaaaarrrgh.
[Wed Dec 10 20:30:07 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: oox which looks ugliest ?
[Wed Dec 10 20:30:15 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 20:30:20 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 20:30:23 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc Gonna date one?
[Wed Dec 10 20:30:24 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: on 2
[Wed Dec 10 20:30:26 2003] : (3914) Ferals: ooc 2 hits for softpaw, he's flanking
[Wed Dec 10 20:31:07 2003] : (3914) Ferals: all are in Melee with your friends BTW
[Wed Dec 10 20:31:17 2003] : (3914) Ferals: You hit anyway
[Wed Dec 10 20:31:23 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc that's ok, take the appropriate points off :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:31:24 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #4
[Wed Dec 10 20:31:31 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: oc I'm good :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:31:39 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 20:31:46 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Draw sword and charge at #2
[Wed Dec 10 20:31:52 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword (base): [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:07 2003] : (3914) Ferals: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:27 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Wolf tries to back away a little
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:28 2003] : (3914) Ferals: wolf?
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:38 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: (preferably behind me)
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:40 2003] : (3914) Ferals: He can do so defensively
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:46 2003] : ** (3914) Ferals attacks **
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:54 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #2 on Berrawyn
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:57 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> [1d6+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:32:59 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> [1d6+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:33:15 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: 2 hits
[Wed Dec 10 20:33:27 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #4 on Finduilas
[Wed Dec 10 20:33:29 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> [1d6+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Dec 10 20:33:30 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ===> [1d6+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Dec 10 20:33:42 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #5 one on Aspen, one on Softpaw
[Wed Dec 10 20:33:43 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Miss :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:33:44 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> [1d6+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 20:33:45 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ===> [1d6+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:34:02 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 2 misses?
[Wed Dec 10 20:34:08 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 10 20:34:27 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: #4
[Wed Dec 10 20:34:28 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Dec 10 20:34:29 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [3d12+6] -> [3,3,5,6] = (17)
[Wed Dec 10 20:34:38 2003] : (3914) Ferals: HIt, no crit
[Wed Dec 10 20:34:52 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #4 looks very badly wounded
[Wed Dec 10 20:34:59 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:03 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Bleeding black blood all over
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:09 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Enila?
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:14 2003] : (3925) Enilia: #5
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:16 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:18 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:19 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:38 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #5 looks very badly bruised indeed
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:45 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 20:35:58 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Same again
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:02 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:07 2003] : (3914) Ferals: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:08 2003] : (3918) Softpaw: Claw (base): [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:08 2003] : (3918) Softpaw: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d4+2] -> [2,3,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:10 2003] : (3918) Softpaw: Claw (base): [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:10 2003] : (3918) Softpaw: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d4+2] -> [1,2,2] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:14 2003] : (3918) Softpaw: Bite (base): [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:23 2003] : (3914) Ferals: 2 crits
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:32 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc Softpaw ROCKS!!
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:39 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc he does !
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:40 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 20:36:43 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #5 drops, no 2 and 4 look stronger again
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:08 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:23 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: which looks weakest of the strong remaining ?
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:30 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas is starting to see a pattern here ;) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:30 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #4
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:34 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:38 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: on 4
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:39 2003] : (3914) Ferals: miss
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:47 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:54 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: swing at #2
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:56 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Funky Twin S'Sword (base): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 20:37:57 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [4,2,4] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 20:38:09 2003] : (3914) Ferals: He looks bad
[Wed Dec 10 20:38:12 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Crit hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:38:20 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc twice in one night?? I'm gonna pay for this later!
[Wed Dec 10 20:38:26 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 20:38:29 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 10 20:38:29 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Wolf?
[Wed Dec 10 20:38:37 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Bite (base): [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:01 2003] : (3914) Ferals: #2 drops... no 4 looks stronger and tougher still
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:04 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I like that wolf :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:16 2003] : ** (3914) Ferals attacks Finduilas **
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:19 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> [1d6+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:21 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Feral - claws: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22) ===> [1d6+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:28 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Ouch
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:39 2003] : (3914) Ferals: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:44 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:45 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:39:47 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Dec 10 20:40:11 2003] : ** (3914) Feral 4 looks nearly dead **
[Wed Dec 10 20:40:17 2003] : (3914) Feral 4: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 20:40:30 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Number 4
[Wed Dec 10 20:40:35 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 20:40:40 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Claw (base): [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 20:40:40 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d4+2] -> [1,1,2] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 20:40:54 2003] : (3914) Feral 4: 1 hit
[Wed Dec 10 20:40:58 2003] : (3914) Feral 4: Not crit
[Wed Dec 10 20:41:04 2003] : ** (3914) Feral 4 looks very ill **
[Wed Dec 10 20:41:12 2003] : (3914) Feral 4: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 20:41:29 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: on 4
[Wed Dec 10 20:41:30 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 20:41:38 2003] : ** (3914) Feral 4 drops dead **
[Wed Dec 10 20:41:46 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc ha !
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:07 2003] : (3914) DM: Well done team
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:08 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia runs to Aspen and Softpaw... **
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:11 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Is he okay?
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:19 2003] : (3914) DM: Over where they materialised is a pile of objects
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:35 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn turns to check on wolf **
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:38 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas stands panting, looking at her own blood **
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:41 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc someone teach the heater in this room to HEAT please !
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:46 2003] : ** (3918) Aspen gives softpaw and much deserved pat. **
[Wed Dec 10 20:42:53 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Finduilas Cure Light Wounds: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 20:43:10 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella carefully lowers her bow **
[Wed Dec 10 20:43:11 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella goes to the creatures **
[Wed Dec 10 20:43:24 2003] : (3914) DM: 600xp for level 5 people, 550 for level 6
[Wed Dec 10 20:43:31 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Is everyone alright?
[Wed Dec 10 20:43:42 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Kerching :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:43:52 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc ka'ching!
[Wed Dec 10 20:44:02 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc Why am i being punished? :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:44:22 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc cos you're soooo much better than us :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:44:29 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 10 20:44:32 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "nasty creatures."
[Wed Dec 10 20:44:32 2003] : (3925) Enilia: That is one great little cat you've got there Aspen, very brave
[Wed Dec 10 20:44:36 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 20:44:58 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Is Softpaw alright, Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:06 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Findu, can you help her? (indicate wolf) She took a nasty blow from those things
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:09 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc damn, I really should read descriptions properly... damage reduction 5/+1 means no animal damage would have worked!
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:11 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "He's fine!"
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:16 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc and normal arrows
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:25 2003] : ** (3918) Aspen casts cure moderate wounds on the wolf **
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:27 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc hh, too bad
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:31 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas goes over to the wolf **
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:32 2003] : (3925) Enilia: brb
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:32 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc /me praises the dm's inability to read
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:33 2003] : (3918) Aspen: [2d8+6] -> [4,2,6] = (12)
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:39 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:50 2003] : (3918) Aspen: CLW on softpaw [1d8+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:51 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas gives the wolf a potion **
[Wed Dec 10 20:45:53 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 20:46:04 2003] : ** (3921) Wolf gives aspen a hearty lick **
[Wed Dec 10 20:46:27 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc recalculating softpaws HP. Isn't right. [6d6] -> [4,3,4,4,1,5] = (21)
[Wed Dec 10 20:47:11 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc well done dead middle of 6d6!
[Wed Dec 10 20:47:12 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: [1d6] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 20:47:13 2003] : (3921) Wolf: It's ok findu, I think Aspen beat you to it :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:47:41 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc back
[Wed Dec 10 20:47:42 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: (that was berrawyn)
[Wed Dec 10 20:47:52 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc I thought that was on Softpaw, not on your wolf
[Wed Dec 10 20:47:56 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc wb
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:35 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:36 2003] : (3914) DM: Spot schecks
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:41 2003] : (3914) DM: checks
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:43 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:45 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:45 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:51 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:51 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Dec 10 20:48:54 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc can you give me a minute to level up, damn rogues and skills
[Wed Dec 10 20:49:03 2003] : (3914) DM: Sparkle, tinkle ==> on the map
[Wed Dec 10 20:49:18 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn: ooc softpaw got the CLW
[Wed Dec 10 20:49:26 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas walks towards the sparkle **
[Wed Dec 10 20:49:35 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia follows **
[Wed Dec 10 20:49:41 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc I walked eons ago towards the creatures :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:49:48 2003] : ** (3921) Berrawyn heads on over **
[Wed Dec 10 20:49:50 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 10 20:50:10 2003] : (3914) DM: It appears that dragged through from wherever the creatures came was a pile of items
[Wed Dec 10 20:50:26 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts detect magic on pile **
[Wed Dec 10 20:50:27 2003] : (3914) DM: There's a pile of platinum coins
[Wed Dec 10 20:50:45 2003] : (3914) DM: A scimitar and two scrolls glow
[Wed Dec 10 20:50:49 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Do I see what I think I see?
[Wed Dec 10 20:50:58 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Eh?"
[Wed Dec 10 20:50:59 2003] : (3914) DM: the money and two gens don't
[Wed Dec 10 20:51:08 2003] : (3914) DM: gems
[Wed Dec 10 20:51:13 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "It's gotta be a trap..."
[Wed Dec 10 20:51:23 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Where did that come from?
[Wed Dec 10 20:51:53 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Poke it with your stick Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 20:52:07 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Okay." *poke, poke*
[Wed Dec 10 20:52:08 2003] : (3921) Berrawyn (exit): 20:52
[Wed Dec 10 20:52:17 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 20:52:29 2003] : (3914) DM: DSurprisingly...
[Wed Dec 10 20:52:39 2003] : (3914) DM: PAUSE
[Wed Dec 10 20:52:43 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc :P
[Wed Dec 10 20:52:44 2003] : (3925) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:01 2003] : ** (3914) DM is waiting for Bert **
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:05 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn (enter): 20:53
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:11 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: We all are!
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:17 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc Not long now Bert ;D
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:18 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: wb, Bert :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:26 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc ?
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:27 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia is suspecting the final game will end just before I get to pick up my new dagger :( **
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:33 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc oh yes
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:34 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: When's the big date, Bert?
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:35 2003] : (3925) Enilia: wb Bert :)
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:44 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc until your exchange is activated
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:48 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc some time mid Jan
[Wed Dec 10 20:53:49 2003] : (3914) DM: RESUME
[Wed Dec 10 20:54:10 2003] : (3914) DM: Surprisingly, as Aspen pokes th epile with his staff...
[Wed Dec 10 20:54:15 2003] : (3914) DM: Nothing happens
[Wed Dec 10 20:54:21 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 20:54:37 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc are we getting too suspicious? ;)
[Wed Dec 10 20:54:49 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia reaches for the scrolls **
[Wed Dec 10 20:54:51 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Us? Never! ;)
[Wed Dec 10 20:54:55 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 20:55:15 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ./me reaches down to pick up a coin.
[Wed Dec 10 20:55:33 2003] : (3914) DM: It's a normal platinum coin
[Wed Dec 10 20:55:50 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts identify on scrolls and scimitar **
[Wed Dec 10 20:55:52 2003] : (3914) DM: The scrolls are sturdy looking leather ones
[Wed Dec 10 20:55:55 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella searches the bodies **
[Wed Dec 10 20:56:03 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: thoroughly
[Wed Dec 10 20:56:08 2003] : (3914) DM: oops 1 scroll
[Wed Dec 10 20:56:27 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc watching the second disappear in thin air ;)
[Wed Dec 10 20:56:30 2003] : (3914) DM: The bodies have nothing of value, they look other-worldly really
[Wed Dec 10 20:57:42 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "So where did it come from?"
[Wed Dec 10 20:57:44 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Ohhhhhh..... Very nice!
[Wed Dec 10 20:58:45 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: strange
[Wed Dec 10 20:58:49 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella looks pensive **
[Wed Dec 10 20:58:52 2003] : (3914) DM: Knowledge the planes?
[Wed Dec 10 20:59:00 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Dec 10 20:59:09 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc untrained
[Wed Dec 10 20:59:42 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Anyone need a very interesting scimitar? *smiles big*
[Wed Dec 10 20:59:49 2003] : (3914) DM: The pile is just there
[Wed Dec 10 21:00:12 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia points to the scimitar.... It's +1 Frosting **
[Wed Dec 10 21:01:17 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I've got all the weapons I need
[Wed Dec 10 21:01:34 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc we're the only adventurers ever to leave a huge pile of loot lying around...
[Wed Dec 10 21:01:42 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:01:43 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 10 21:01:57 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: I'll take it if no-one else wants it
[Wed Dec 10 21:02:11 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I am not even sure I can yield it
[Wed Dec 10 21:03:04 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Aspen, I think you could use these.... Handing over scroll of farie fire, charm animal and dispel magic
[Wed Dec 10 21:03:25 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Well, druids prefer items made from natures bounty."
[Wed Dec 10 21:03:57 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas picks up the money **
[Wed Dec 10 21:04:07 2003] : (3914) DM: 760 PP
[Wed Dec 10 21:04:14 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc holy cow
[Wed Dec 10 21:04:22 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc whoever thought scimitars where a appropriate weapon for a druid needs nhis head screwing back on. stupid idea.
[Wed Dec 10 21:04:25 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc where? where? ;)
[Wed Dec 10 21:04:26 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Wow
[Wed Dec 10 21:05:11 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc that woman in the PHB with twoigs in her hair looks good with one
[Wed Dec 10 21:05:15 2003] : (3914) DM: twigs
[Wed Dec 10 21:05:15 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia waits for Aspen to take the scroll ;) **
[Wed Dec 10 21:05:16 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Plus the 500 gp from Cerndrik, that's a nice common loot :)
[Wed Dec 10 21:05:29 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc very nice
[Wed Dec 10 21:05:39 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Who's the cash-master? ;)
[Wed Dec 10 21:05:50 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc She does kinda suit it
[Wed Dec 10 21:05:59 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:06:03 2003] : ** (3918) Aspen arranges his twigs. **
[Wed Dec 10 21:06:03 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc someone did the PP maths ?
[Wed Dec 10 21:06:12 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:06:17 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc if druids couold only use natural weapons, there's only about 3 they can use!
[Wed Dec 10 21:06:27 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:06:36 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc nothing wrong with sticks.
[Wed Dec 10 21:06:38 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia waves the scroll in front of Aspen.... Do you want it or not? ;) **
[Wed Dec 10 21:06:55 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I've done the math, Farkenella, 10 gp to every pp
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:02 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc yeah, sticks can break your bones ;)
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:04 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:09 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:12 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc just meant, how many each ?
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:14 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:26 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc I suggest Druids stick to harsh name calling :P
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:28 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc are we keeping a common 'group fund'?
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:33 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Party loot, Farkenella, to spend as we all see fit :)
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:53 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc ah ?
[Wed Dec 10 21:07:55 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc your mother was a hamster!
[Wed Dec 10 21:08:08 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc lmao
[Wed Dec 10 21:08:15 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Berrawyn, do you have the money from last session?
[Wed Dec 10 21:08:21 2003] : ** (3914) DM has a beer while you argue it out **
[Wed Dec 10 21:08:30 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc we split that money, at least I did
[Wed Dec 10 21:08:35 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc I think I do
[Wed Dec 10 21:08:42 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc didn't we ? lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:08:50 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc but maybe I dont, lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:09:01 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc And that money you found in the mine as well?
[Wed Dec 10 21:09:21 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc party funds are just too complicated in my opinion
[Wed Dec 10 21:09:39 2003] : ** (3918) Aspen pockets the scroll. **
[Wed Dec 10 21:09:47 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc we might as well split the price if we want to buy party stuff
[Wed Dec 10 21:09:47 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Could be useful."
[Wed Dec 10 21:09:51 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia rests her weary arm ;) **
[Wed Dec 10 21:10:10 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Why is your arm weary?
[Wed Dec 10 21:10:22 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc holding up a scroll for ages ;)
[Wed Dec 10 21:10:28 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 10 21:10:42 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Aspen already pocketed it
[Wed Dec 10 21:10:51 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik approaches the squabbling group **
[Wed Dec 10 21:10:55 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc finallly
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:11 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I see you took care of them!
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:12 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Cerndrik, do you have anyidea what those were ?
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:12 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc No squabbling here :P
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:13 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc vote on party fund issue? ;)
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:23 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc no.
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:25 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc i vote against :P
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:36 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc for
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:37 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: According to the villagers they just materialised where you are now
[Wed Dec 10 21:11:42 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc for
[Wed Dec 10 21:12:02 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Obviously this loot you have found was dragged through from their dimension
[Wed Dec 10 21:12:04 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn takes the chance to down a CMW potion **
[Wed Dec 10 21:12:21 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: [2d8+5] -> [6,2,5] = (13)
[Wed Dec 10 21:12:21 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: [1d20+12] -> [2,12] = (14)
[Wed Dec 10 21:12:28 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "How? I don't understand anything about planar travel."
[Wed Dec 10 21:12:36 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Err, I can see that they are extr=planar...
[Wed Dec 10 21:12:44 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: But I have no idea what they are
[Wed Dec 10 21:13:19 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Well, there are devices for doing such
[Wed Dec 10 21:13:41 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: But I would think that the nearest place with anything like that is Dorduk
[Wed Dec 10 21:14:25 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc money from Garamond was shared (200 gp each)
[Wed Dec 10 21:14:38 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: What would be needed for such device
[Wed Dec 10 21:14:40 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: ooc looking at the map, you all fought on the statue :O
[Wed Dec 10 21:14:48 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc I am training in planar knowledge people, just wait...lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:14:50 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:15:07 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc so do we have a party fund or not?
[Wed Dec 10 21:15:09 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:15:20 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc distance learning for adventurers?
[Wed Dec 10 21:15:22 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc no
[Wed Dec 10 21:15:44 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc Open University?
[Wed Dec 10 21:15:48 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc I mean, I say no
[Wed Dec 10 21:15:56 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:16:07 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc I say yes
[Wed Dec 10 21:16:09 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I have no idea what is needed
[Wed Dec 10 21:16:29 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: It seems that there are powerful forces at work
[Wed Dec 10 21:16:39 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Well, we have business in Dorduk anyway
[Wed Dec 10 21:16:48 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: I don't think it's coincidence that this happened when you were here
[Wed Dec 10 21:16:51 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: And they're not at all friendly
[Wed Dec 10 21:16:52 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: So we might as well look around while we are there
[Wed Dec 10 21:16:55 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: We sure do, I have a hunch that Fenialis is there
[Wed Dec 10 21:17:06 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: I agree Cerndrik
[Wed Dec 10 21:17:25 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I'm afraid you might be right
[Wed Dec 10 21:17:26 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: After the conversation you 'recounted' I'm certain of it
[Wed Dec 10 21:17:28 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: The people we heard did say they were trying to impeed us
[Wed Dec 10 21:18:06 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Obviously I can't comment on that.
[Wed Dec 10 21:18:06 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Dorduk it is then."
[Wed Dec 10 21:18:25 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Perhaps you could write down what you can remember for me before you leave?
[Wed Dec 10 21:18:52 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc where's the duke ?
[Wed Dec 10 21:18:52 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 10 21:19:25 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella writes down the conversation for Cerndrik **
[Wed Dec 10 21:19:55 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas assists Farkenella **
[Wed Dec 10 21:20:46 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik thanks you when you have finished **
[Wed Dec 10 21:20:50 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc /me writes it down in her notes as well :P
[Wed Dec 10 21:20:59 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:21:01 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Dec 10 21:21:10 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Dec 10 21:21:17 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Um, Farky... Are you still Farky or would you prefer Elebr.. Eleridth?2
[Wed Dec 10 21:21:19 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Dec 10 21:21:40 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia looks at Farky... **
[Wed Dec 10 21:21:45 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Dec 10 21:22:04 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Eleredith Aspen, it is Eleredith, but no, I don't mind, please do call me Farky
[Wed Dec 10 21:22:13 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: my name would probably give me away too fast
[Wed Dec 10 21:22:23 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: maybe after we have found....
[Wed Dec 10 21:22:30 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: *if* we find my sisters....
[Wed Dec 10 21:22:33 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: So Farkenella it is :)
[Wed Dec 10 21:23:27 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Dec 10 21:23:33 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Dec 10 21:23:39 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I feel relieved now that I have shared that with you
[Wed Dec 10 21:23:44 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Well, I'll leave you to your travels then
[Wed Dec 10 21:23:47 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: it was a strange secret to keep
[Wed Dec 10 21:23:48 2003] : (3914) Cerndrik: Farewell
[Wed Dec 10 21:23:57 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: farewell Cerndrik
[Wed Dec 10 21:24:00 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: good bye Cerndrik
[Wed Dec 10 21:24:04 2003] : ** (3914) Cerndrik walks back to the temple **
[Wed Dec 10 21:24:11 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Farewell
[Wed Dec 10 21:24:26 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Bye Cerndric
[Wed Dec 10 21:24:50 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc the party fund, have we decided on it or not ?
[Wed Dec 10 21:25:13 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc think Findus will be the final wvote
[Wed Dec 10 21:26:02 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I already voted, in favour of the party fund
[Wed Dec 10 21:26:24 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc and only aspen and Farky no.... That'll make it a yes ;)
[Wed Dec 10 21:26:27 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc 3 for, 1 against, and 1 abstention
[Wed Dec 10 21:26:42 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc ok, so how much is in that party fund then ?
[Wed Dec 10 21:26:45 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc I'm against.
[Wed Dec 10 21:26:54 2003] : ** (3914) DM feels for the big sweeping brush **
[Wed Dec 10 21:26:58 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc that's what I said
[Wed Dec 10 21:27:10 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: 8,228 gp
[Wed Dec 10 21:27:33 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc Enilia voted for ?
[Wed Dec 10 21:27:38 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc I did
[Wed Dec 10 21:27:41 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Yes
[Wed Dec 10 21:27:52 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc ok, where did the 8228 come from ???? lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:28:16 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc and who'll take the task of being cash-master (I won't :P)
[Wed Dec 10 21:28:37 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc NOT me
[Wed Dec 10 21:28:44 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc 760 pp, 500 gp from Cerndrik, and some loose change
[Wed Dec 10 21:28:53 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc lol@loose change
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:03 2003] : (3914) DM: OK, hurry up on this
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:19 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella goes to retrieve Elvowyn and prepares her stuff **
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:22 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Just another 128 gp :)
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:31 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: let us go, I want to find Fenialis before it is too late
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:31 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: I vote for the honest paladin to look after it
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:39 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc /me points at Findus as cash-master....
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:46 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc ditto
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:56 2003] : (3925) Enilia: There, done :P
[Wed Dec 10 21:29:58 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Very well, if that's what you want
[Wed Dec 10 21:30:10 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas gets her horse **
[Wed Dec 10 21:30:24 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia follows **
[Wed Dec 10 21:30:27 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn goes and collects bailey **
[Wed Dec 10 21:32:06 2003] : (3914) DM: OK, what direction are you headed?
[Wed Dec 10 21:32:19 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Dorduk, if that's where the Duke is
[Wed Dec 10 21:32:23 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Dorduk, wasn't it?
[Wed Dec 10 21:32:29 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: We need to find who is conspiring against him
[Wed Dec 10 21:33:21 2003] : (3914) DM: OK, off you go then
[Wed Dec 10 21:33:26 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Lets go then. before we endanger the villagers any more
[Wed Dec 10 21:33:54 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas rides out **
[Wed Dec 10 21:34:03 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia follows **
[Wed Dec 10 21:34:11 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Dec 10 21:35:31 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn rides off **
[Wed Dec 10 21:35:39 2003] : (3914) DM: It's 30 miles to Dorduk
[Wed Dec 10 21:36:31 2003] : (3914) DM: Moving at a trot it will take you 6 hours...
[Wed Dec 10 21:36:52 2003] : (3914) DM: You should make it by 6pm
[Wed Dec 10 21:36:58 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc brb
[Wed Dec 10 21:37:03 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc in time for dinner ;)
[Wed Dec 10 21:37:07 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella trots **
[Wed Dec 10 21:37:13 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:37:17 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc (is canter faster than trot ?)
[Wed Dec 10 21:37:23 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 10 21:37:40 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc walk, trot, canter, gallop.
[Wed Dec 10 21:38:02 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Just trotting along
[Wed Dec 10 21:38:12 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella canters then **
[Wed Dec 10 21:38:19 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc weird, that's a pace we don't have :O
[Wed Dec 10 21:38:32 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc back
[Wed Dec 10 21:38:42 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:38:47 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Dec 10 21:38:48 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc don't think a horse can keep up canter for that long
[Wed Dec 10 21:38:59 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc wb :)
[Wed Dec 10 21:39:07 2003] : (3914) DM: OK you trot along
[Wed Dec 10 21:39:29 2003] : (3914) DM: after an hour you draw up to the familiar eaves of the Dellvar Woods
[Wed Dec 10 21:39:54 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn looks darkly into the woods **
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:00 2003] : (3914) DM: You've come a mlong way since you rescued Jim and Belias from Grugnak in the caves
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:01 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Oh, the familiar eaves of the Delvar Woods !
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:18 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:25 2003] : (3914) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:30 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:31 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:39 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:44 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:45 2003] : (3914) DM: ANd listen checks
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:49 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:51 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:53 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 21:40:55 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Dec 10 21:41:02 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 21:41:18 2003] : (3914) DM: You all see the sights and sounds of the countryside in the lee of a woods
[Wed Dec 10 21:41:29 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc git!
[Wed Dec 10 21:41:35 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:41:42 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas slaps the DM ;) **
[Wed Dec 10 21:41:52 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc /me deserved that
[Wed Dec 10 21:41:59 2003] : (3914) DM: After about 3 hours you approach the bridge crossing the stream where the wagon was taken
[Wed Dec 10 21:42:03 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc/me hangs head in shame :P
[Wed Dec 10 21:43:11 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Why don't I believe you, Delphine?
[Wed Dec 10 21:43:19 2003] : (3914) DM: You continue on your way into unfamiliar territory
[Wed Dec 10 21:43:32 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia watches out for nasty creatures emerging from the ground :P **
[Wed Dec 10 21:43:35 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc dunno ? Why ? *grins*
[Wed Dec 10 21:43:59 2003] : (3914) DM: Spot and listen checks :D
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:07 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:08 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:10 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:10 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:11 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:14 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:16 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:19 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:48 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Wed Dec 10 21:44:48 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:04 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Someone's been here."
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:11 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Yes, here
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:14 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella points **
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:23 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas looks **
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:25 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Someone or something?
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:26 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Can you hear that?
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:34 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Yes, I do
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:37 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: nope, can't hear a thing
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:48 2003] : (3925) Enilia: What?
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:49 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Breathing
[Wed Dec 10 21:45:53 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella gets closer to the tracks on the side of the road **
[Wed Dec 10 21:46:05 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn dismounts and follows **
[Wed Dec 10 21:46:14 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella dismounts **
[Wed Dec 10 21:46:21 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas dismounts **
[Wed Dec 10 21:47:01 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "What sort are they?"
[Wed Dec 10 21:47:06 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13)
[Wed Dec 10 21:47:11 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 21:47:25 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia halts **
[Wed Dec 10 21:47:31 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22)
[Wed Dec 10 21:47:36 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "they're not human that's for sure."
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:12 2003] : (3914) DM: SNIFF
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:15 2003] : (3914) DM: SNIFF
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:19 2003] : (3914) DM: ROAAAAAR
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:24 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia starts **
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:34 2003] : (3914) DM: WHumph
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:37 2003] : (3914) DM: Whumph
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:41 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella starts and looks for a place to hide away from the noise **
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:42 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc why does everything roar at us???
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:48 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:48:50 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Wed Dec 10 21:49:00 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Because that's what the DM wants
[Wed Dec 10 21:49:05 2003] : (3914) DM: Suddenly, about 200 feet away
[Wed Dec 10 21:49:12 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc from where comes the roar?
[Wed Dec 10 21:49:15 2003] : (3914) DM: You see something launch itself into the air
[Wed Dec 10 21:49:58 2003] : (3914) DM: It has wings, and four lehs
[Wed Dec 10 21:50:00 2003] : (3914) DM: legs
[Wed Dec 10 21:50:04 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia stares **
[Wed Dec 10 21:50:06 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas looks at the flying thing **
[Wed Dec 10 21:50:22 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella stares from whereever she's hidden **
[Wed Dec 10 21:50:34 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Dec 10 21:50:36 2003] : (3914) DM: It seems fairly hostile
[Wed Dec 10 21:50:51 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 21:51:02 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia dismounts and backs to the forest with horse n all **
[Wed Dec 10 21:51:19 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Dec 10 21:51:34 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Wed Dec 10 21:51:40 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: I know of this. It throws things from its tail. Be careful
[Wed Dec 10 21:51:51 2003] : (3925) Enilia: What is it???
[Wed Dec 10 21:51:58 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Enilia as the right idea. Into the trees!"
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:02 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Its called a Manticore
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:04 2003] : (3914) DM: [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24)
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:13 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella stays hidden **
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:19 2003] : ** (3914) DM starts flying towards you **
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:26 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:28 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn dives for the tree line and whistles for his wolf **
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:30 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore starts flying towards you **
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:31 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc I LOVE THIS
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:35 2003] : (3914) Manticore: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:48 2003] : (3914) Manticore: INitiative
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:50 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas sends her horse between the trees **
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:53 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:57 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Dec 10 21:52:59 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Wed Dec 10 21:53:01 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Wed Dec 10 21:53:04 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Wed Dec 10 21:53:23 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 21:53:46 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc ummm..... Can I fireball into the air?
[Wed Dec 10 21:53:55 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Umm I guess so
[Wed Dec 10 21:54:02 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Fireball, damage [6d6] -> [6,5,6,4,6,5] = (32) **
[Wed Dec 10 21:54:16 2003] : (3914) Manticore: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Wed Dec 10 21:54:36 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore evades part of the balst **
[Wed Dec 10 21:54:47 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore looks a little singed **
[Wed Dec 10 21:55:19 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 21:55:28 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore is about 20 feet in the air BTW **
[Wed Dec 10 21:55:33 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 180 feet away
[Wed Dec 10 21:55:38 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Casting flame thingy.
[Wed Dec 10 21:55:45 2003] : (3914) Manticore: LL
[Wed Dec 10 21:55:51 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Produce flame.
[Wed Dec 10 21:55:56 2003] : (3914) Manticore: O missing frome there somewhere
[Wed Dec 10 21:56:02 2003] : (3918) Aspen: And tossing a ball at the manticure.
[Wed Dec 10 21:56:41 2003] : (3914) Manticore: ooc it's too far away ATM
[Wed Dec 10 21:56:41 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Ranged touch [1d20+4+2] -> [4,4,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 21:56:49 2003] : (3918) Aspen: 120 ft range.
[Wed Dec 10 21:57:02 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 180feet away
[Wed Dec 10 21:57:08 2003] : (3918) Aspen: k
[Wed Dec 10 21:57:10 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas hands Craig some spare O's **
[Wed Dec 10 21:57:25 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 21:57:34 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore hurls spikes at you all **
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:02 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Aspen
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:04 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:10 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Findus
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:11 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:16 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Berrawyn
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:18 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:25 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Enilia
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:26 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20) ===> [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:33 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Softpaw
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:34 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13) ===> [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:41 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Wolfie
[Wed Dec 10 21:58:42 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 21:59:01 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Poor Wolfie :(
[Wed Dec 10 21:59:04 2003] : (3914) Manticore: ooc maybe they should all be at 1 person... never mind
[Wed Dec 10 21:59:12 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore stays put **
[Wed Dec 10 21:59:17 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Berrawyn
[Wed Dec 10 21:59:37 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil (base): [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 21:59:49 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Hit
[Wed Dec 10 22:00:03 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 10 22:00:12 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Shooting
[Wed Dec 10 22:00:18 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Shortbow, composite MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Dec 10 22:01:07 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 3 range inc3 range increments = miss
[Wed Dec 10 22:01:27 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 22:01:51 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella jumps out and screams at the thing and hides again a little further away **
[Wed Dec 10 22:01:51 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27)
[Wed Dec 10 22:02:01 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Err, OK
[Wed Dec 10 22:02:10 2003] : (3914) Manticore: [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26)
[Wed Dec 10 22:02:20 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 22:02:21 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc trying to make the thing come closer so we can shoot dammit
[Wed Dec 10 22:02:39 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts True Strike (+20 to attack next round) **
[Wed Dec 10 22:02:44 2003] : (3914) Manticore: OK
[Wed Dec 10 22:02:54 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 22:03:02 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Ball of Flame (base): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 22:03:14 2003] : (3914) Manticore: err you moved closer?
[Wed Dec 10 22:03:37 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Nothing then.
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:11 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore attacks with spike again **
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:18 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Aspen
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:20 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:24 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Findus
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:26 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:35 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Berrawyn
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:37 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ===> [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:46 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Enilia
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:47 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:53 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ouch!
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:54 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Softpaw
[Wed Dec 10 22:04:55 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18) ===> [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 22:05:03 2003] : (3918) Aspen: I presume we're all hiding behind trees and thus have cover.
[Wed Dec 10 22:05:04 2003] : (3914) Manticore: At Wolfie
[Wed Dec 10 22:05:06 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 22:05:22 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Err, dunno, no-one mentioned that
[Wed Dec 10 22:05:36 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc we all mentioned going to the woods
[Wed Dec 10 22:05:51 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Err, the woods are behind the manticore
[Wed Dec 10 22:06:22 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 22:06:27 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc you never said that :P
[Wed Dec 10 22:06:39 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc I did assume we were all in the woods
[Wed Dec 10 22:06:48 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc So did I
[Wed Dec 10 22:06:51 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc we might as well all move closer then!
[Wed Dec 10 22:06:52 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Sorry should have explained the diagram a bit better... now you see whay I draw maps!
[Wed Dec 10 22:07:00 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 22:07:01 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 22:07:15 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Sorry, yes you can all close in... my apologies
[Wed Dec 10 22:07:24 2003] : (3914) Manticore: So you hit i fyou moved Aspen
[Wed Dec 10 22:07:27 2003] : (3914) Manticore: if you
[Wed Dec 10 22:07:59 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 22:08:15 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc how high is this thing?
[Wed Dec 10 22:08:24 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 20 feet up
[Wed Dec 10 22:08:50 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: move closer and shoot
[Wed Dec 10 22:08:57 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil (base): [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 22:09:03 2003] : (3914) Manticore: HIt
[Wed Dec 10 22:09:13 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 10 22:09:21 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Shortbow, composite MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 22:09:44 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Miss
[Wed Dec 10 22:09:52 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 22:10:38 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella moves closer, hiding as she can **
[Wed Dec 10 22:10:41 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13)
[Wed Dec 10 22:10:49 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: and shoots
[Wed Dec 10 22:10:55 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Dec 10 22:11:02 2003] : (3914) Manticore: [1d20+14] -> [9,14] = (23)
[Wed Dec 10 22:11:06 2003] : (3914) Manticore: MIss
[Wed Dec 10 22:11:11 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 22:11:29 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc btw, I am using my dodge bonus against this thing +1 to AC
[Wed Dec 10 22:11:49 2003] : (3914) Manticore: OK
[Wed Dec 10 22:12:05 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Casting Melf's Acid arrow (lasts 3 rounds if success.... Ranged touch attac [1d20+1+3] -> [20,1,3] = (24) +20 for true strike
[Wed Dec 10 22:12:10 2003] : (3914) Manticore: ooc err, isn't that a melee only thing?
[Wed Dec 10 22:12:32 2003] : (3925) Enilia: No, says long
[Wed Dec 10 22:12:35 2003] : (3914) Manticore: HIt
[Wed Dec 10 22:12:39 2003] : (3925) Enilia: [2d4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 22:12:40 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Damage?
[Wed Dec 10 22:12:57 2003] : (3914) Manticore: ooc was referring to Dodgebonus sorry
[Wed Dec 10 22:13:08 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 22:13:22 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Ball of Flame (base): [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 22:13:30 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Moving closer if necessary.
[Wed Dec 10 22:13:32 2003] : (3914) Manticore: hit
[Wed Dec 10 22:13:40 2003] : (3914) Manticore: You are ok at 120 feet
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:07 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc, It doesn't say as such...but I guess "dodging blows" means just that huh ?
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:11 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore attacks again **
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:25 2003] : (3914) Manticore: on Berrawyn
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:26 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14) ===> [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:30 2003] : (3914) Manticore: on Enilia
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:32 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:38 2003] : (3914) Manticore: On Aspen
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:39 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20) ===> [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:41 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc SHIT!
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:43 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia drops **
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:47 2003] : (3914) Manticore: On Finduilas
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:49 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:55 2003] : (3914) Manticore: On Farky :P
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:57 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 22:14:58 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc oh wait, not entirely ;)
[Wed Dec 10 22:15:12 2003] : (3914) Manticore: [1d2] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Dec 10 22:15:14 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas rushes over to Enilia **
[Wed Dec 10 22:15:17 2003] : (3914) Manticore: on Softpaw
[Wed Dec 10 22:15:17 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella screams in pain **
[Wed Dec 10 22:15:19 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Dec 10 22:15:19 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc just staggering :P
[Wed Dec 10 22:15:36 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 22:15:49 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil (base): [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 22:16:06 2003] : (3914) Manticore: miss... dex roll
[Wed Dec 10 22:16:17 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Dex check: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 22:16:25 2003] : (3914) Manticore: YOu drop your bow
[Wed Dec 10 22:16:34 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Finduilas
[Wed Dec 10 22:16:36 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc this is payback for those 2 crits!
[Wed Dec 10 22:16:44 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 10 22:16:47 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 22:17:05 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc Still a crit, though ;)
[Wed Dec 10 22:17:21 2003] : (3914) Manticore: ooc two ones ;)
[Wed Dec 10 22:17:27 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 10 22:17:47 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Shortbow, composite MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 22:17:52 2003] : (3914) Manticore: miss
[Wed Dec 10 22:18:05 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 22:18:12 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella aims, shoots and attempts at hiding again **
[Wed Dec 10 22:18:14 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 22:18:22 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12)
[Wed Dec 10 22:18:33 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Hit (just)
[Wed Dec 10 22:18:37 2003] : (3914) Manticore: [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16)
[Wed Dec 10 22:19:01 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore drops to the ground, looking too knackered to fly **
[Wed Dec 10 22:19:13 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 22:19:35 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Gulping a CMW while watching the acid do its thing
[Wed Dec 10 22:19:37 2003] : (3925) Enilia: [2d8+3] -> [6,2,3] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 22:19:40 2003] : (3925) Enilia: [2d4] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 22:20:00 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 'k
[Wed Dec 10 22:20:03 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 22:20:26 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Cure moderate wounds on Softpaw: [2d8+6] -> [4,6,6] = (16)
[Wed Dec 10 22:20:48 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore fires another volley from the ground **
[Wed Dec 10 22:20:56 2003] : (3914) Manticore: On Berra
[Wed Dec 10 22:20:59 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25) ===> [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:04 2003] : (3914) Manticore: On Enilia
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:06 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:12 2003] : (3914) Manticore: On Aspen
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:13 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:19 2003] : (3914) Manticore: On Finduilas
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:21 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:26 2003] : (3914) Manticore: On Farky
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:28 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:35 2003] : (3914) Manticore: on wolfie
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:37 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Ranged spike volley [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:51 2003] : ** (3918) Aspen sways on his feet nearly falling. **
[Wed Dec 10 22:21:53 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore Roars in defiance at you **
[Wed Dec 10 22:22:00 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 22:22:22 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc how far can I charge?
[Wed Dec 10 22:22:40 2003] : (3914) Manticore: err 60 feet?
[Wed Dec 10 22:22:59 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Or maybe 120 I'm not sure
[Wed Dec 10 22:23:05 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 120 is a full sprint
[Wed Dec 10 22:23:45 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc 2x your speed to charge. 4x your speed if you're just running.
[Wed Dec 10 22:23:54 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ok, pick up my bow
[Wed Dec 10 22:24:11 2003] : (3914) Manticore: OK, move equiv, you can still fire
[Wed Dec 10 22:24:19 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil (base): [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Dec 10 22:24:44 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Hit
[Wed Dec 10 22:25:00 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 10 22:25:07 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Shortbow, composite MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 22:25:27 2003] : (3914) Manticore: miss
[Wed Dec 10 22:25:33 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Farky?
[Wed Dec 10 22:25:36 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella advances towards Manticore **
[Wed Dec 10 22:25:39 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: MW Composite Short Bow (base): [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Dec 10 22:25:44 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Hit
[Wed Dec 10 22:26:20 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore looks a bit knackers **
[Wed Dec 10 22:26:35 2003] : (3914) Manticore: As you approach FArky, you can see that it's enormous
[Wed Dec 10 22:26:43 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 10 22:26:55 2003] : (3925) Enilia: MM and acid (last round)
[Wed Dec 10 22:26:56 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Dec 10 22:26:57 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Dec 10 22:26:59 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
[Wed Dec 10 22:26:59 2003] : (3925) Enilia: [2d4] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Wed Dec 10 22:27:40 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Hit
[Wed Dec 10 22:27:45 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Obviously
[Wed Dec 10 22:27:50 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 22:27:58 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore looks very knackered now **
[Wed Dec 10 22:28:04 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 10 22:28:20 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Gulping a cure serious wounds potion.
[Wed Dec 10 22:28:25 2003] : (3918) Aspen: [3d6+6] -> [4,5,3,6] = (18)
[Wed Dec 10 22:28:27 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 'k
[Wed Dec 10 22:28:39 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore bounds towards farky at full pelt **
[Wed Dec 10 22:28:39 2003] : (3918) Aspen: And moving forwards.
[Wed Dec 10 22:29:00 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Manticore - Claws [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> [2d4+5] -> [4,2,5] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 22:29:10 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore swipes Farky **
[Wed Dec 10 22:29:34 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella winces **
[Wed Dec 10 22:29:50 2003] : (3914) Manticore: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 10 22:30:02 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Dec 10 22:30:14 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 30 feet
[Wed Dec 10 22:30:21 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil, PBS (base): [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 22:30:26 2003] : (3914) Manticore: err 60
[Wed Dec 10 22:30:37 2003] : (3914) Manticore: hit anyway
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:03 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore collapses into a huge heap of dead monster **
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:12 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Yay!
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:18 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:21 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn sinks to his knees in relief **
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:28 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia gulps her last CMW **
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:32 2003] : (3925) Enilia: [2d8+3] -> [6,1,3] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:48 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas drinks a CLW **
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:49 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 360xp for level 6 people
[Wed Dec 10 22:31:49 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Dec 10 22:32:04 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn downs a CLW **
[Wed Dec 10 22:32:05 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 500 for level 5
[Wed Dec 10 22:32:07 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Dec 10 22:32:19 2003] : (3914) Manticore: err
[Wed Dec 10 22:32:22 2003] : (3914) Manticore: 450 sorry
[Wed Dec 10 22:32:31 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia looks around.... Everyone okay? **
[Wed Dec 10 22:32:46 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella is a bit dizzy **
[Wed Dec 10 22:33:26 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Farky are you okay?"
[Wed Dec 10 22:33:36 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Yes, just seriously hurt
[Wed Dec 10 22:33:40 2003] : ** (3914) Manticore thinks that taxed about 1/4 of your resources ;D **
[Wed Dec 10 22:33:42 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Do you have any potions Farky? Otherwise you can have some of my CLW...
[Wed Dec 10 22:33:54 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: No thank you, I have some
[Wed Dec 10 22:34:04 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella gulps down a CMW potion **
[Wed Dec 10 22:34:06 2003] : (3925) Enilia: :)
[Wed Dec 10 22:34:29 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: [2d8+3] -> [2,5,3] = (10)
[Wed Dec 10 22:34:45 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc there were rtwo gems with the last horde BTW... did anyone get them?
[Wed Dec 10 22:34:52 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Berrawy, you know these....things. Don't tell me the come in packs please...
[Wed Dec 10 22:35:07 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc I hope the cashmaster took them with the money
[Wed Dec 10 22:35:16 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc they probably went into the fund
[Wed Dec 10 22:35:26 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc *sigh* ;-)
[Wed Dec 10 22:35:33 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: ooc I must have pickec them up with the money
[Wed Dec 10 22:35:40 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc greedy :P
[Wed Dec 10 22:35:45 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc gems were Rose quartz, and turquiose
[Wed Dec 10 22:35:46 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: They're usually on their own, thankfully
[Wed Dec 10 22:36:04 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia sighs with relief **
[Wed Dec 10 22:36:37 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas goes to check up on the horses **
[Wed Dec 10 22:36:40 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Seems to me everything is out to get us lately... Coincidence?
[Wed Dec 10 22:36:58 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn raises his eyebrows at the thought **
[Wed Dec 10 22:37:01 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I wouldn't think so
[Wed Dec 10 22:37:10 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I believe if that...Silandrea is after us, it makes sense
[Wed Dec 10 22:37:42 2003] : (3914) DM: wilderness lore checks
[Wed Dec 10 22:37:44 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: What do you know of that Silandrea?
[Wed Dec 10 22:37:54 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26)
[Wed Dec 10 22:37:54 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Wed Dec 10 22:37:59 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Dec 10 22:38:08 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
[Wed Dec 10 22:38:24 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Wed Dec 10 22:38:56 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: I think this one may have a lair close by
[Wed Dec 10 22:39:12 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: so maybe we're are just getting paranoid again
[Wed Dec 10 22:39:29 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "We could track it down...?"
[Wed Dec 10 22:39:32 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Let's hope so....
[Wed Dec 10 22:39:33 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: A lair? With young?
[Wed Dec 10 22:39:34 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: a lair ?
[Wed Dec 10 22:39:49 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: I'm not sure if I want to find out
[Wed Dec 10 22:39:51 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: wow, errr, let's hope its youngs are YOUNG
[Wed Dec 10 22:40:01 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: before we go and track it down
[Wed Dec 10 22:40:06 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Let's just leave the lair!
[Wed Dec 10 22:40:28 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: We should travel on to dorduk while its still light
[Wed Dec 10 22:40:37 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: And leave those young to grow up? I don't thjnk so
[Wed Dec 10 22:40:39 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I quite agree
[Wed Dec 10 22:40:42 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: think
[Wed Dec 10 22:41:01 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: although finduilas has a point
[Wed Dec 10 22:41:17 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Finduilas, they won't grow up until we come back from Dorduk, and I believe the matter at hand is way more important than Manticores
[Wed Dec 10 22:41:18 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Findus, why so eager to meet a bunch of these creatures, even if young??? They will hopefully die without their parent
[Wed Dec 10 22:41:42 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: But they might live, Enilia
[Wed Dec 10 22:41:58 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: While we linger, the evil at work near the Duke is doing his deed
[Wed Dec 10 22:42:00 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I'd rather make sure the threat really is gone
[Wed Dec 10 22:42:01 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia sighs **
[Wed Dec 10 22:42:03 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: I doubt its far.
[Wed Dec 10 22:42:24 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Of course, even creatures such as manticores deserve to live."
[Wed Dec 10 22:42:32 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: If you want to move on, go ahead, but I want to check the lair
[Wed Dec 10 22:42:55 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella sighs **
[Wed Dec 10 22:43:02 2003] : (3925) Enilia: True aAspen. The youngs, if any, has done us no harm
[Wed Dec 10 22:43:08 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Finduilas, which is the greater evil ?
[Wed Dec 10 22:43:31 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: that which nature has made to preserve the balance, or that which is worming its way through to men ?
[Wed Dec 10 22:43:57 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: This danger is a bit too close to men for comfort, Farkenella
[Wed Dec 10 22:44:03 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: You cold argue that Nature creates all, including evil men
[Wed Dec 10 22:44:05 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia looks at Findus... **
[Wed Dec 10 22:44:10 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc could
[Wed Dec 10 22:44:14 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I truly believe that other *evil* needs us to act far more than a lair with young manticores
[Wed Dec 10 22:44:35 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Argueing doesn't get us anywhere either
[Wed Dec 10 22:44:42 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: true eEnilia
[Wed Dec 10 22:44:52 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella mounts again **
[Wed Dec 10 22:44:58 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: give us 30 minutes to do a quick seaarch
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:14 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: We won't take longer than that, I promise
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:19 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Well said Farky."
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:20 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: My little friend will be able to follow those tracks easily
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:23 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn whistles **
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:26 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "On to Dorduk."
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:31 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia sighs again.... You can't go on your own, we've seen what an adult can do **
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:34 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Thirty minutes, not one second more, and if we don't find it, we go
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:43 2003] : (3914) DM: Track
[Wed Dec 10 22:45:46 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I already promised you :)
[Wed Dec 10 22:46:09 2003] : (3914) DM: Err, wilderness lore for those with the track feat
[Wed Dec 10 22:46:19 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I don't think we can afford splitting at this point, neither one way, nor the other
[Wed Dec 10 22:46:28 2003] : (3925) Enilia: I agree
[Wed Dec 10 22:46:29 2003] : (3918) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26)
[Wed Dec 10 22:46:33 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: SO thirty minutes it is
[Wed Dec 10 22:46:58 2003] : (3914) DM: OK, you find the trail back to the lair... it seems it only uses its woings rarely
[Wed Dec 10 22:46:59 2003] : (3929) Berrawyn: ooc surely the Wolf can follow them by scent
[Wed Dec 10 22:47:02 2003] : (3914) DM: wings
[Wed Dec 10 22:47:11 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc scent is all over
[Wed Dec 10 22:47:24 2003] : (3914) DM: ANyway, takes you 10 minutes to fins
[Wed Dec 10 22:47:27 2003] : (3914) DM: find
[Wed Dec 10 22:47:29 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas holds her nose ;) **
[Wed Dec 10 22:47:42 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia looks around warily **
[Wed Dec 10 22:48:04 2003] : (3914) DM: It's a small hollow, some rotten corpses of animals and three human skulls are there
[Wed Dec 10 22:48:07 2003] : ** (3929) Berrawyn has his sword out **
[Wed Dec 10 22:48:20 2003] : (3914) DM: NO sign of any other monsters
[Wed Dec 10 22:48:29 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas holds her axe **
[Wed Dec 10 22:48:53 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella searches the lair **
[Wed Dec 10 22:48:55 2003] : (3914) DM: you can see a few inorganic objects anmongst the detritus
[Wed Dec 10 22:48:58 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
[Wed Dec 10 22:49:22 2003] : (3914) DM: YOu find a shield and a leather bound scroll
[Wed Dec 10 22:49:28 2003] : (3914) DM: ooc you can take 20
[Wed Dec 10 22:50:34 2003] : (3914) DM: I assume that you all do that?
[Wed Dec 10 22:50:38 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: takes 20
[Wed Dec 10 22:50:42 2003] : (3914) DM: Further examination reveals 3 gems, an aquamarine, a jade, and a pearl
[Wed Dec 10 22:50:55 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Wow!
[Wed Dec 10 22:51:15 2003] : (3914) DM: There's also 3 bags of coins
[Wed Dec 10 22:51:20 2003] : (3914) DM: one with 120gp
[Wed Dec 10 22:51:27 2003] : (3914) DM: one with 400
[Wed Dec 10 22:51:31 2003] : (3914) DM: and one with 180
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:03 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas pockets the gems and money **
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:17 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: great
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:21 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: *sighs*
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:37 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I believe we have enough to last us for a life time in that fund of ours
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:38 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts detect magic on scroll n shield **
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:48 2003] : (3944) Berrawyn (enter): 22:52
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:49 2003] : (3914) DM: Both magical...
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:51 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Isn't that great Farky? ;)
[Wed Dec 10 22:52:58 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc wb Bert :)
[Wed Dec 10 22:53:13 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: Maybe not a lifetime, Farkenella, but enough to provide a very nice buffer :)
[Wed Dec 10 22:53:18 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia casts read magic on scroll **
[Wed Dec 10 22:53:26 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas shows one of the gems to Enilia **
[Wed Dec 10 22:54:00 2003] : (3914) DM: The pearl is also glowing
[Wed Dec 10 22:54:05 2003] : ** (3918) Aspen looks askance at the greedy paladin. **
[Wed Dec 10 22:54:18 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Enilia Tried to cast Identify but has used all of them for today, "Please rest so I can cast more."
[Wed Dec 10 22:54:24 2003] : (3925) Enilia: :P
[Wed Dec 10 22:54:38 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I suppose it is enough for a fund isn't it, especially since I do not even understand what we can use it for
[Wed Dec 10 22:54:52 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: anyway,
[Wed Dec 10 22:54:53 2003] : (3914) DM: I'll bet she did, all theose MMs she cast too!
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:02 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: our half hour is up
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:03 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: How about we donate this money to a temple? We didn't earn it, and those travellers must have dependants
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:05 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "These might have come from honest folk travelling on this road. Is it right to take it for ourselves?"
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:10 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Raise dead! Tho I hope we'll never need it
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:21 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Finduilas you are kidding right ?
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:27 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol@DM
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:46 2003] : (3914) DM: Errr, these skulls are a wee bit beyond a simple raise dead
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:49 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: No, Farkenella, I'm not
[Wed Dec 10 22:55:50 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella looks in turn at Finduilas and Aspen **
[Wed Dec 10 22:56:02 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: and storms out of the lair
[Wed Dec 10 22:56:13 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: Half Hour is up, there is evil waiting, let us GO !
[Wed Dec 10 22:56:16 2003] : (3918) Aspen: "Hey, I was only asking."
[Wed Dec 10 22:56:27 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: But if you object, I'll pay your share from my own money and give you your part
[Wed Dec 10 22:56:28 2003] : (3918) Aspen: (hurrying up and following)
[Wed Dec 10 22:56:31 2003] : ** (3925) Enilia pockets the scroll and follows **
[Wed Dec 10 22:56:47 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas runs to her horse **
[Wed Dec 10 22:56:52 2003] : ** (3944) Berrawyn mounts up and heads back towards the road **
[Wed Dec 10 22:57:02 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ditto
[Wed Dec 10 22:57:21 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: I do object, not for my sake, but I believe that this fund should be shared amongst us to do as we please. You cannot be the one who decides for us all
[Wed Dec 10 22:57:29 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: but this is no time for such a debate
[Wed Dec 10 22:57:36 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: let's go already
[Wed Dec 10 22:57:46 2003] : ** (3913) Farkenella fulminates and starts ahead **
[Wed Dec 10 22:58:41 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I'm not deciding for all of us, Farkenella, that's not what I want to do
[Wed Dec 10 22:59:04 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas seems to be deep in thought as she rides on **
[Wed Dec 10 22:59:07 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc if no one else took the shield, I did
[Wed Dec 10 22:59:19 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: You are if you decide to give that money to a temple. Debate is closed.
[Wed Dec 10 22:59:40 2003] : (3915) Finduilas: I did not decide that, I suggested it
[Wed Dec 10 22:59:59 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc someone cast a "find CD" spell on my lost Anne Sylvestre CD please :)
[Wed Dec 10 23:00:03 2003] : (3914) DM: You ride on with Finduilas deep in thought...
[Wed Dec 10 23:00:20 2003] : (3914) DM: You see the walls of Dorduk hove into view
[Wed Dec 10 23:00:27 2003] : (3914) DM: Suddenly...
[Wed Dec 10 23:00:42 2003] : (3918) Aspen: ooc don't you keep 'em in alphabetical order.
[Wed Dec 10 23:00:51 2003] : (3925) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 23:00:52 2003] : (3914) DM: A huge dapple warhorse appears alongside Finduilas out of thin air
[Wed Dec 10 23:00:54 2003] : (3944) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:05 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Whoo!
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:07 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: ooc I do, but I bought that one not long ago, wouldn't fit in its place
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:08 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas looks at the horse **
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:12 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: wow
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:16 2003] : (3914) DM: It looks like a magificent beast
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:18 2003] : (3913) Farkenella: what's taht ?
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:19 2003] : (3925) Enilia: Where did that come from?
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:22 2003] : (3944) Berrawyn: Nice horse
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:24 2003] : (3914) DM: It niuzzles Finduilas
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:31 2003] : ** (3915) Finduilas dismounts and approaches the horse **
[Wed Dec 10 23:01:34 2003] : (3914) DM: GAME END