Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 03 December 2003

[Wed Dec 3 19:20:09 2003] : (3082) DM: GAME START
[Wed Dec 3 19:20:11 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ok, ready
[Wed Dec 3 19:20:32 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Hey, I've just figured out what we have forgotten
[Wed Dec 3 19:20:37 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Farkenella, are you done searching?
[Wed Dec 3 19:20:39 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: you have ?
[Wed Dec 3 19:20:48 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I have been racking my brain about that for a time now
[Wed Dec 3 19:20:50 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: We promised Zach that we would try out those potions of his
[Wed Dec 3 19:21:00 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: yes, I don't think we can do anything about this door
[Wed Dec 3 19:21:02 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: AND deliver some to (his brother?)
[Wed Dec 3 19:21:12 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: And deliver some as well, right?
[Wed Dec 3 19:21:16 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: and I am firmly convinced we *should* not try to break in
[Wed Dec 3 19:21:46 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: I say we drop those potions off and get out of this town
[Wed Dec 3 19:21:49 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: I guess you might be right about that, Farkenella
[Wed Dec 3 19:22:13 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: sounds like a fair deal Berrawyn
[Wed Dec 3 19:22:33 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn consults the map **
[Wed Dec 3 19:22:38 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc what time is it?
[Wed Dec 3 19:22:53 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc about 2am
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:08 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: I'm guessing that the place we're looking for is Garamonds, but presumably he'll be in bed
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:17 2003] : ** (3082) DM remembered to give XP early on today! **
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:24 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: So first thing in the morning then
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:29 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:36 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Sounds like a plan
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:42 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: plan to me too
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:47 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc I like you now, Craig ;)
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:52 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 19:23:55 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Better keep a watch though."
[Wed Dec 3 19:24:08 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Agreed
[Wed Dec 3 19:24:14 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Back to the inn?
[Wed Dec 3 19:24:17 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yes, we might get another visitor
[Wed Dec 3 19:24:31 2003] : ** (3082) DM is grateful that Enilia hasn't stormed off at the beginning of the game :D **
[Wed Dec 3 19:24:46 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: back to the inn sounds good
[Wed Dec 3 19:24:48 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Why would she do that?
[Wed Dec 3 19:24:51 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella walks towards the inn **
[Wed Dec 3 19:25:04 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc Asleep, I'll do it when I wake up ;)
[Wed Dec 3 19:25:06 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn heads to the inn **
[Wed Dec 3 19:25:06 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas goes there as well **
[Wed Dec 3 19:25:07 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc because I dreamed it in my fevered state on MOnday night
[Wed Dec 3 19:25:19 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc ??
[Wed Dec 3 19:25:21 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Have you been ill?
[Wed Dec 3 19:25:39 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc just a cold, but I always spike a big temperature
[Wed Dec 3 19:26:10 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Poor Craig
[Wed Dec 3 19:26:13 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc Does Sam know you dream of other women? ;)
[Wed Dec 3 19:26:14 2003] : (3082) DM: OK, on returen to the inn...
[Wed Dec 3 19:26:34 2003] : (3082) DM: Everything is as you left it, but...
[Wed Dec 3 19:26:41 2003] : (3082) DM: YOur beds are now cold ;)
[Wed Dec 3 19:26:46 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc :P
[Wed Dec 3 19:26:51 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 19:26:57 2003] : (3082) DM: LOL
[Wed Dec 3 19:27:03 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Dec 3 19:27:04 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ouch
[Wed Dec 3 19:27:07 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I hate cold beds
[Wed Dec 3 19:27:23 2003] : (3082) DM: The night passes quietly from then on
[Wed Dec 3 19:28:12 2003] : (3082) DM: The elves amongst you note the pre-dawn not long before the sun rises (hint)
[Wed Dec 3 19:28:38 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas performs her morning prayers (like every morning) **
[Wed Dec 3 19:28:48 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella notes the pre-dawn not long before the sun rises **
[Wed Dec 3 19:29:06 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc not sure I get the hint
[Wed Dec 3 19:29:10 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc I was giving opportunity to do it in the temple, just to be nice, not for plot reasons
[Wed Dec 3 19:29:14 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 19:29:31 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas performs her morning prayers (like every morning), this time in the temple of Pelor **
[Wed Dec 3 19:29:39 2003] : (3082) DM: LOL
[Wed Dec 3 19:29:43 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia wakes up nicely refreshed and goes down for breakfast **
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:00 2003] : (3082) DM: You can hear the sounds of things being prepared downstairs
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:07 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Things?
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:14 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:17 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn rises and goes to get breakfast **
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:25 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas returns from the temple and gets her breakfast **
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:26 2003] : ** (3082) Barkeep Puggs looks tired this morning **
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:36 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc you probably dont want to know whats for breakfast, lol
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:38 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: *YAWN*
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:49 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella gets ready **
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:53 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella walks down **
[Wed Dec 3 19:30:58 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: hiya Puggs
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:01 2003] : ** (3082) Barkeep Puggs looks at you all oddly **
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:07 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: did you sleep well ? you look tired
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:13 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: Hope you got whatever it was sorted
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:30 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: I hope that as well
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:34 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia looks at Farky.... Did you? **
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:37 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: I don't like dead people turning up and swiping at me,
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:47 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: So I'm grateful you took care of it
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:55 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Either way, I think we'll be leaving today
[Wed Dec 3 19:31:57 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I did enilia
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:02 2003] : (3090) Enilia: :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:02 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella smiles **
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:03 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: We try to do what's right :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:05 2003] : ** (3082) Barkeep Puggs gives you all free breakfast **
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:09 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I only need very little sleep you know
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:18 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Thank ypu :D
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:21 2003] : (3090) Enilia: you
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:29 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Thank you :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:30 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: You elvish folk are a marvel, that's for sure
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:45 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: What do you mean?
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:45 2003] : ** (3082) Barkeep Puggs leaves you to finish **
[Wed Dec 3 19:32:58 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: a marvel ?
[Wed Dec 3 19:33:01 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Just different, thats all
[Wed Dec 3 19:33:07 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: That odd sleep thing you do instead of sleeping
[Wed Dec 3 19:33:27 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Humans are different to us, you mean :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:33:51 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc who is an elf?
[Wed Dec 3 19:33:56 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc I am
[Wed Dec 3 19:33:57 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc me
[Wed Dec 3 19:34:10 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: ooc and Findus
[Wed Dec 3 19:34:14 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc And me
[Wed Dec 3 19:34:30 2003] : ** (3082) Barkeep Puggs leaves you to finish **
[Wed Dec 3 19:35:13 2003] : (3090) Enilia: So how did it go last night? What did you find out?
[Wed Dec 3 19:35:51 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Nothing :(
[Wed Dec 3 19:36:01 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Nothing? How come?
[Wed Dec 3 19:36:39 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "We assume that the priest of Talos has been raising shades of hanged men and sending them against us."
[Wed Dec 3 19:36:47 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Because there was nothing to find?
[Wed Dec 3 19:36:58 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "I believe that Jeffers has been raised and is in the Talos Temple."
[Wed Dec 3 19:37:14 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ou
[Wed Dec 3 19:37:16 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ouch
[Wed Dec 3 19:37:22 2003] : (3090) Enilia: But you never got in there or into his house?
[Wed Dec 3 19:37:41 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: We did get into his house, but there was nothing to find
[Wed Dec 3 19:38:04 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia sighs.... So he might just start all over again **
[Wed Dec 3 19:38:40 2003] : (3090) Enilia: I wish the dead would just.......stay dead!
[Wed Dec 3 19:38:48 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: ooc can you use negative energy to raise someone? *GRINS*
[Wed Dec 3 19:39:22 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Agreed Enilia
[Wed Dec 3 19:39:23 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas nicks Craig's DMG, before he gets any more ideas ;) **
[Wed Dec 3 19:39:47 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: It's too awful, walking dead
[Wed Dec 3 19:39:57 2003] : (3090) Enilia: So what do we do now? Get him hanged all over again?
[Wed Dec 3 19:40:00 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella shivers again **
[Wed Dec 3 19:40:01 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas remembers why she dislikes magic **
[Wed Dec 3 19:40:03 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Dunno whether Jeffers is alive or just a shade like th others mind."
[Wed Dec 3 19:40:22 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: I think we should just leave
[Wed Dec 3 19:40:36 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: I onlu know there were two evil presences in the temple
[Wed Dec 3 19:40:37 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: There's nothing more we can do here
[Wed Dec 3 19:41:19 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Maybe you're right Berrawyn.... But we should check back in some time, see if it has started over....
[Wed Dec 3 19:41:43 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: But I dislike the idea of an undead Jeffers, I wish I knew what to do about him
[Wed Dec 3 19:41:49 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Fair enough
[Wed Dec 3 19:41:57 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I agree, just got a little shopping to do
[Wed Dec 3 19:42:04 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc list in the mail soon, normal stuff
[Wed Dec 3 19:42:05 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Lets just deliver this package and go
[Wed Dec 3 19:42:47 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Wait, I need to visit the smith, won't take long *smile* Or just go on and I'll catch up with you soon :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:42:48 2003] : ** (3082) Barkeep Puggs forgot to check mail beforew the game **
[Wed Dec 3 19:43:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc /me is impressed Puggs has mail access ;)
[Wed Dec 3 19:43:11 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas sees the mailman coming ;) **
[Wed Dec 3 19:43:40 2003] : (3090) Enilia: I'll be right back.....
[Wed Dec 3 19:43:46 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia runs to the smithy **
[Wed Dec 3 19:43:48 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: PAUSE
[Wed Dec 3 19:44:08 2003] : (3082) Barkeep Puggs: 3 minutes for those making a list!
[Wed Dec 3 19:44:17 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc and checking it twice.
[Wed Dec 3 19:44:18 2003] : (3082) DM: That's 3!
[Wed Dec 3 19:44:23 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc don't need a list, just a question :P
[Wed Dec 3 19:44:28 2003] : (3082) DM: OK
[Wed Dec 3 19:44:50 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc 3 minutes ! dammit !
[Wed Dec 3 19:45:54 2003] : (3082) DM: See BEFORE the games means not during ;P
[Wed Dec 3 19:46:08 2003] : (3082) DM: OK Cel...
[Wed Dec 3 19:46:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: lol
[Wed Dec 3 19:46:14 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: oooOOOOOoooo
[Wed Dec 3 19:46:31 2003] : (3082) DM: Fire away?
[Wed Dec 3 19:46:49 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Not talking to the DM, wanna talk to smithy :P
[Wed Dec 3 19:47:27 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 19:47:38 2003] : (3082) Smith: 8Hammer*
[Wed Dec 3 19:47:42 2003] : (3082) Smith: *Hammer*
[Wed Dec 3 19:47:48 2003] : (3090) Enilia: *cough*
[Wed Dec 3 19:47:51 2003] : (3082) Smith: *Tink*
[Wed Dec 3 19:47:56 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 19:47:56 2003] : ** (3082) Smith looks up **
[Wed Dec 3 19:48:07 2003] : (3082) Smith: Hello miss
[Wed Dec 3 19:48:13 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Excuse me... May I disturb a second?
[Wed Dec 3 19:48:29 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia hauls the ore out her pack **
[Wed Dec 3 19:48:40 2003] : ** (3082) Smith quenches the thing he's hammering and puts it down **
[Wed Dec 3 19:48:54 2003] : (3090) Enilia: See.... I believe this is silver, but can you tell me what that other thing is?
[Wed Dec 3 19:49:16 2003] : ** (3082) Smith takes it and mulls it over **
[Wed Dec 3 19:49:25 2003] : (3082) Smith: Well miss, see there's silver...
[Wed Dec 3 19:49:27 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia waits **
[Wed Dec 3 19:49:31 2003] : (3082) Smith: Then there's truesilver
[Wed Dec 3 19:49:33 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Yes?
[Wed Dec 3 19:49:38 2003] : (3090) Enilia: True silver?
[Wed Dec 3 19:50:05 2003] : (3082) Smith: Aye miss
[Wed Dec 3 19:50:17 2003] : (3082) Smith: Called by some Mithril, ot Mithral
[Wed Dec 3 19:50:30 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Oh! *gasp*
[Wed Dec 3 19:50:46 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Thank you :) That's all i wanted to know :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:50:59 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia hands the smith 2 gp's **
[Wed Dec 3 19:51:06 2003] : ** (3082) Smith thanks you **
[Wed Dec 3 19:51:08 2003] : (3082) Smith: Miss
[Wed Dec 3 19:51:23 2003] : (3082) Smith: You know I could do something with that
[Wed Dec 3 19:51:39 2003] : (3090) Enilia: With a small amount as that? Like what?
[Wed Dec 3 19:51:50 2003] : (3082) Smith: There's not much here, but enough to make something small
[Wed Dec 3 19:51:59 2003] : (3082) Smith: Like a dart, or a dagger
[Wed Dec 3 19:52:34 2003] : (3082) Smith: I don't get much opportunity to use exotic materials
[Wed Dec 3 19:52:36 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Ohhhh..... A dagger sounds nice :) How much would that cost me? And... How long would it take?
[Wed Dec 3 19:53:40 2003] : (3082) Smith: Hmm, give me three days. Now I can make it for 200gp, half the price of a masterwork, but because it's special I'll do that
[Wed Dec 3 19:53:41 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ah, you can do that ? Now, that sounds nice, I'd be interested for a job of the kind myself
[Wed Dec 3 19:53:55 2003] : (3082) Smith: But if you want any magic added you'd best ask Garramond
[Wed Dec 3 19:54:07 2003] : (3082) Smith: He can come and aid me in the making
[Wed Dec 3 19:54:20 2003] : (3090) Enilia: I have to leave today, but I'll pick it up when I get back one of these days :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:54:27 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia hands over 200 gp **
[Wed Dec 3 19:54:34 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Thank you so very much :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:54:47 2003] : (3082) Smith: Thankyou miss... Should I be expecting Garramond?
[Wed Dec 3 19:54:53 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Could you "silver" this blade for me ?
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:04 2003] : ** (3082) Smith takes the blade... **
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:06 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella hands Larfa's dagger **
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: I'll have a talk with him too, so maybe yes :)
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:11 2003] : (3082) Smith: ooc what is it?
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:22 2003] : (3082) Smith: Err, no miss
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:24 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc plating weapons won't work very well.
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:36 2003] : (3082) Smith: Wouldn't want to mess with the magic
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:37 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ah
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:40 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I see
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:45 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: never mind then
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:47 2003] : (3082) Smith: I have some basic silvered weapons over there
[Wed Dec 3 19:55:57 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia thanks the smith again leaves to visit Garramond (running :P) **
[Wed Dec 3 19:56:04 2003] : (3082) Smith: RESUME
[Wed Dec 3 19:56:34 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn follows Enilia to Garamonds **
[Wed Dec 3 19:56:48 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc Hope everyone hear Enilia saying you could leave without her ;)
[Wed Dec 3 19:56:52 2003] : (3090) Enilia: heard
[Wed Dec 3 19:56:55 2003] : (3082) Garramond: *crackle**fizz*
[Wed Dec 3 19:57:12 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia rushes in gasping for breath **
[Wed Dec 3 19:57:24 2003] : (3082) DM: There are sparks flying around in Garramiond's workshop
[Wed Dec 3 19:57:42 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond is a sage looking man **
[Wed Dec 3 19:57:50 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond looks a lot like Gandalf **
[Wed Dec 3 19:57:55 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 19:57:58 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc the Grey
[Wed Dec 3 19:58:17 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas goes over to Garramond to look around in his shop **
[Wed Dec 3 19:58:29 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond stops his sparking experiment **
[Wed Dec 3 19:58:41 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia catches her breath **
[Wed Dec 3 19:58:44 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn looks about for Aspen and 'The Bag' **
[Wed Dec 3 19:59:00 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Oh. Here it is. Right at the bottom."
[Wed Dec 3 19:59:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 19:59:22 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond looks up at the customers in surprise **
[Wed Dec 3 19:59:35 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Err, hello good people
[Wed Dec 3 19:59:56 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Hello :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:00:01 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Hi
[Wed Dec 3 20:00:24 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: I assume you are Garamond?
[Wed Dec 3 20:00:26 2003] : (3090) Enilia: You guys wanna go first? I'm still a bit out of breath lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:00:31 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Indeed I am
[Wed Dec 3 20:00:38 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond does a flourishing bow **
[Wed Dec 3 20:00:45 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Dec 3 20:00:57 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Garramond the great at your service
[Wed Dec 3 20:00:59 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Well met, master Garramond
[Wed Dec 3 20:01:19 2003] : (3082) Garramond: What can I do for you all?
[Wed Dec 3 20:02:01 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond taps his foot **
[Wed Dec 3 20:02:26 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "er..."
[Wed Dec 3 20:02:26 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 3 20:02:29 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Just looking around your beautiful shop
[Wed Dec 3 20:02:36 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: My name is Berrawyn, and I believe we may have a package for you
[Wed Dec 3 20:02:45 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc sorry
[Wed Dec 3 20:02:49 2003] : (3082) Garramond: A package, for me?
[Wed Dec 3 20:02:52 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Oh goody
[Wed Dec 3 20:03:07 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond claps his hands together **
[Wed Dec 3 20:03:18 2003] : (3082) Garramond: I don't get them often. Who is it from?
[Wed Dec 3 20:03:19 2003] : (3090) Enilia: lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:03:30 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: We were asked to deliver a few potions to you by Zachary in Barcanton
[Wed Dec 3 20:03:40 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn holds out the bag **
[Wed Dec 3 20:03:41 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Oh. I see?
[Wed Dec 3 20:03:48 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond takes it **
[Wed Dec 3 20:03:55 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond examines the seal **
[Wed Dec 3 20:04:03 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Hmm, certainly from him
[Wed Dec 3 20:04:05 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: We should really have delivered it a while ago, but to be honest, we forgot all about it
[Wed Dec 3 20:04:16 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Got a bit.... distracted
[Wed Dec 3 20:04:29 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond mutters a little then the seal *pops* open **
[Wed Dec 3 20:04:31 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Just a bit :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:04:49 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond opens it up, then reads the note attached **
[Wed Dec 3 20:04:54 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Damn!
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:03 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Damn, damn buggeration!
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:04 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Problem?"
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:12 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Well, yes and no
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:34 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: What's wrong?
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:36 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Bloody Zach has won our little contest if this is to be believed
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:47 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Contest?
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:53 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: What contest was that?
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:55 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Huh?
[Wed Dec 3 20:05:56 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "What contests? I've been carying dangerous potions for a game?"
[Wed Dec 3 20:06:14 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Yes, the first to produce a stable holy stinking cloud...
[Wed Dec 3 20:06:24 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Useful against both undead and the living
[Wed Dec 3 20:06:28 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: As if you never experinced danger, Aspen :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:06:40 2003] : (3082) Garramond: A bit of a competition between the three of us you see
[Wed Dec 3 20:06:57 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: The three of you?
[Wed Dec 3 20:06:59 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Well, I'm not sure if it stable, but it certainly seemed effective!
[Wed Dec 3 20:07:07 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn chuckles **
[Wed Dec 3 20:07:08 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Useful against the forces of darkness
[Wed Dec 3 20:07:26 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Well, congratulations to Zach
[Wed Dec 3 20:07:38 2003] : (3082) Garramond: How much do I owe you for the errand?
[Wed Dec 3 20:08:01 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Oh, nothing. We were coming this way
[Wed Dec 3 20:08:02 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Actually we don't know if it works, we were to test it, but forgot
[Wed Dec 3 20:08:31 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Come now. It can be little compared to what I'll owe Zach
[Wed Dec 3 20:08:43 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Although, perhaps you could tell me a little about this sword that I found
[Wed Dec 3 20:08:56 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn draws out his Funky Shortsword **
[Wed Dec 3 20:09:10 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond examines it **
[Wed Dec 3 20:09:20 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Err, it seems it's part of a set.
[Wed Dec 3 20:09:28 2003] : (3082) Garramond: But I'm guessing you got that
[Wed Dec 3 20:09:35 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Yeah
[Wed Dec 3 20:09:58 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Oh well. It was worth a try.
[Wed Dec 3 20:10:07 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Usually these things are more powerful when combined with their twins
[Wed Dec 3 20:10:28 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Can't you tell us anything more than that?
[Wed Dec 3 20:10:30 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Would you have any idea where the other might be found?
[Wed Dec 3 20:10:32 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond roots around **
[Wed Dec 3 20:10:47 2003] : (3082) Garramond: *muffled* eh?
[Wed Dec 3 20:10:59 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond pops some potions on the counter **
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:04 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Here you go
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:09 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Would you have any idea where the other might be found?
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:14 2003] : (3082) Garramond: 5 potions of cure moderate wounds
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:16 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas stares at Garramond **
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:29 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Err, nope
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:33 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Can't say I do
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:43 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Ah well. Thanks anyway
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:47 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Maybe you should ask in the place of knowledge here?
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:50 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: That's too bad
[Wed Dec 3 20:11:59 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: oh, thanks, I'll take an extra one if you don't mind
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:04 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Where's that?
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:06 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Now there's an idea
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:09 2003] : (3082) Garramond: You know... The temple devoted to the god of knowledge?
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:11 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella hands the matching money **
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:21 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond takes the money **
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:25 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Hold on...
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:27 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn briefly consult the map again **
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:40 2003] : (3082) Garramond: And this is for Zach. I hope he trusts you
[Wed Dec 3 20:12:53 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond opens up a magically warded safe **
[Wed Dec 3 20:13:09 2003] : (3082) Garramond: now 400 x6 = 2400
[Wed Dec 3 20:13:18 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond counts out 240PP **
[Wed Dec 3 20:13:27 2003] : (3082) Garramond: And the bet was 10,000
[Wed Dec 3 20:13:30 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: That was quite a bet
[Wed Dec 3 20:13:46 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn raises his eyebrows as far as they go **
[Wed Dec 3 20:13:52 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond takes out a large gorgeous flaming orange gem **
[Wed Dec 3 20:13:59 2003] : (3082) Garramond: That ought to cover that
[Wed Dec 3 20:14:09 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Indeed
[Wed Dec 3 20:14:29 2003] : (3082) Garramond: But well, we mages are a bit big-headed
[Wed Dec 3 20:14:37 2003] : (3082) Garramond: We all thought it was a safe bet
[Wed Dec 3 20:14:39 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Dec 3 20:14:40 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas grins **
[Wed Dec 3 20:14:50 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Ah well
[Wed Dec 3 20:15:00 2003] : (3082) Garramond: I suppose...
[Wed Dec 3 20:15:02 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Remind me to never bet against a mage :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:15:13 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: remind me to bet against a mage and win
[Wed Dec 3 20:15:15 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: *grins*
[Wed Dec 3 20:15:18 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Here's 1000gp for you lot, now take it to him safely
[Wed Dec 3 20:15:31 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond hands over the 1000 **
[Wed Dec 3 20:15:43 2003] : (3082) Garramond: then the 240pp and the gem
[Wed Dec 3 20:15:46 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella shares the GP **
[Wed Dec 3 20:16:03 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Thank you
[Wed Dec 3 20:16:26 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc 200 gp each?
[Wed Dec 3 20:16:32 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 3 20:16:35 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc yep, if I can still count
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:07 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc yes
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Finished Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:12 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc I can't imagine a rogue that can't count ;)
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:17 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:32 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: I'm finished
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:36 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc aren't they the ones who invented the baker's dozen?
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:41 2003] : (3090) Enilia: :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:53 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc I think your right
[Wed Dec 3 20:17:54 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 20:18:07 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:18:23 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn takes the bet money and gem and puts them safely at the bottom of his pack **
[Wed Dec 3 20:18:27 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia starts rattling on about mines, ores, mithril, daggers and magic, very fast and excited........ So what do you suggest? **
[Wed Dec 3 20:18:44 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc I thought bakers invented the baker's dozen.
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:00 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Err, I am not going around the world with all that money
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:03 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc They did, AFAIK
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:07 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc I think they were dual classed baker/rogues
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:09 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I think we should just deliver to Zach asap
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:17 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:23 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yes, we need to go there anyway
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:32 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Well we have to take the other potions to his brother too
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:34 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc what's the baker's dozen anyway ?
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:41 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc 13
[Wed Dec 3 20:19:46 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond tells Enilia that for 2000gp he'll see what he can do **
[Wed Dec 3 20:20:03 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia counts her money..... **
[Wed Dec 3 20:20:26 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc oh, lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:20:38 2003] : (3082) Garramond: As it's an interesting project I can give it some interesting properties for that price
[Wed Dec 3 20:21:01 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: You should, it's a lot of money
[Wed Dec 3 20:21:35 2003] : (3082) Garramond: That's the base price for a basically enchanted weapon my dear
[Wed Dec 3 20:21:40 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Ohhh..... I'm almost 500 short :( Could you do anything if I bring it in later? Or maybe.... (hauling up Braga's hammer) you'd like to take this too?
[Wed Dec 3 20:21:54 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas lends Enilia 500 gp **
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:00 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Here you are
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:05 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:06 2003] : (3082) Garramond: OK, I'll take the weapon and the money
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:22 2003] : (3090) Enilia: No need it seems but thank you :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:32 2003] : (3082) Garramond: So 1500gp and the hammer
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:35 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia hands over the hammer and 1500 gp **
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:49 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: No problem, Enilia, you just have to ask :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:50 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Thank you very much :) The smith will be expecting you
[Wed Dec 3 20:22:52 2003] : (3082) Garramond: A pleasure doing business with you all
[Wed Dec 3 20:23:04 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Likewise :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:23:12 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Well, he'll wait until after closing I'm sure
[Wed Dec 3 20:23:27 2003] : (3082) Garramond: I'll get a runner to talk with him for now
[Wed Dec 3 20:23:46 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond looks distractedly at his glasswork **
[Wed Dec 3 20:23:47 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc a runner?? he's only next door!!
[Wed Dec 3 20:23:50 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Surely *smiles* But no need to hurry, it'll take three days at least anyway
[Wed Dec 3 20:24:03 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:24:14 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Oh, well, six month's wasted effort!
[Wed Dec 3 20:24:32 2003] : ** (3085) Berrawyn bows to Garamond and leaves **
[Wed Dec 3 20:24:32 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "What were ytou working on?"
[Wed Dec 3 20:24:46 2003] : (3082) Garramond: The same a Zachary of course
[Wed Dec 3 20:24:57 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: ooc brb - reconnection
[Wed Dec 3 20:24:57 2003] : (3082) Garramond: a holy stink
[Wed Dec 3 20:25:00 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc :D
[Wed Dec 3 20:25:03 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn: Disconnecting from server...
[Wed Dec 3 20:25:03 2003] : (3085) Berrawyn (exit): 20:25
[Wed Dec 3 20:25:06 2003] : (3082) Garramond: PAUSE
[Wed Dec 3 20:25:32 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc is my list ok ?
[Wed Dec 3 20:25:34 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Hope the hammer didn't have anything fancy I overlooked :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:25:49 2003] : (3082) Garramond: umm I don't know you never said you'd sent it
[Wed Dec 3 20:26:10 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas buys a potion of lesser restoration to replace the one she drank **
[Wed Dec 3 20:26:50 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc >I have lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:27:24 2003] : (3082) Garramond: Looks fine
[Wed Dec 3 20:27:46 2003] : (3082) Garramond: That would be telling Cel ;P
[Wed Dec 3 20:27:54 2003] : (3082) Garramond: It was just masterwork
[Wed Dec 3 20:27:56 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Dec 3 20:28:07 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc k, thx
[Wed Dec 3 20:28:28 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: You could just have asked the creator of that hammer, Celestienne :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:28:34 2003] : (3090) Enilia: You don't have to; we still have one left
[Wed Dec 3 20:28:35 2003] : (3082) Garramond: LOL
[Wed Dec 3 20:29:32 2003] : (3090) Enilia: :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:29:42 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Too late now anyway lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:29:57 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn (enter): 20:29
[Wed Dec 3 20:30:02 2003] : (3090) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:30:08 2003] : (3082) Garramond: For those that missed it earlier... those high stats have thouroughly worn off by now of course
[Wed Dec 3 20:30:10 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: finally
[Wed Dec 3 20:30:13 2003] : (3082) Garramond: RESUME
[Wed Dec 3 20:30:46 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc I feel stupid suddenly
[Wed Dec 3 20:30:52 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 20:30:53 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond tinkers with his apparatus **
[Wed Dec 3 20:30:55 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Why?
[Wed Dec 3 20:31:58 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc that should read 'thoroughly' for any young Dane's trying to understand my typing
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:08 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas returns the potion of lesser restoration to Enilia **
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:15 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc lost something like 4 points INT
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:20 2003] : (3090) Enilia: I understand Craig'ish :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:25 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc and thet should be Danes, not Dane's D'oh!
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:32 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc We all do ;)
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:37 2003] : (3090) Enilia: I can even spell that one (very slowly :P)
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:42 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc I meant your son Cel
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:45 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:47 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Oh LOL
[Wed Dec 3 20:32:55 2003] : (3090) Enilia: He just went to bed :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:33:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: So I'm not young? :O
[Wed Dec 3 20:33:23 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc was that all in character Enilia? :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:33:34 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc sorry *blush*
[Wed Dec 3 20:33:41 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooLOL
[Wed Dec 3 20:33:54 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Enilia is young, Celestienne however ... ;)
[Wed Dec 3 20:33:56 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond looks at you all just standing there... **
[Wed Dec 3 20:34:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc change of subject please :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:34:15 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas bows and leaves the shop **
[Wed Dec 3 20:34:19 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond looks longest at the odd human woman apparently having a conversation with herself **
[Wed Dec 3 20:34:29 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella bows and leaves too **
[Wed Dec 3 20:34:30 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia thanks Garramon again and leaves lol **
[Wed Dec 3 20:34:55 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc Aaaargh shopping!
[Wed Dec 3 20:35:30 2003] : ** (3082) Garramond pushes you out of town with a big godly broomstick, then pulls the thread that brings Dave back into the game **
[Wed Dec 3 20:35:31 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc No, just some loose ends
[Wed Dec 3 20:35:39 2003] : (3082) Garramond: ooc damn
[Wed Dec 3 20:35:42 2003] : ** (3082) DM pushes you out of town with a big godly broomstick, then pulls the thread that brings Dave back into the game **
[Wed Dec 3 20:35:52 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Where are we setting off to now?"
[Wed Dec 3 20:36:02 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks at the godly broomstick **
[Wed Dec 3 20:36:07 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Delivering all that money?
[Wed Dec 3 20:36:28 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Dec 3 20:36:35 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: sounds good to me
[Wed Dec 3 20:36:48 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Off we go then. Try not to clink to loudly don't want to attract the bandits."
[Wed Dec 3 20:37:11 2003] : (3090) Enilia: And thanks for not leaving without me guys.... I really thought it would just take a minute or two :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:37:25 2003] : (3082) DM: That's why the big money was a gem
[Wed Dec 3 20:37:36 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:37:42 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 20:38:01 2003] : (3082) DM: 10000gp is a lot even as 1000pp
[Wed Dec 3 20:38:25 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc who wanna wrap each coin in leaves? :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:39:28 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks around her, not a lot of leaver here **
[Wed Dec 3 20:39:32 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: leaves
[Wed Dec 3 20:39:51 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia gets her horse, ready to leave **
[Wed Dec 3 20:40:14 2003] : (3082) DM: it's mid-spring, not many leaves on the floor or the trees
[Wed Dec 3 20:40:29 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc Actuallly *that* was ooc :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:40:38 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn goes next door, pays for the stabling and general horse-looking-after **
[Wed Dec 3 20:40:41 2003] : (3087) Aspen: *clip-clop* Keeping an eye out for bandits, shades, priest, etc. etc.
[Wed Dec 3 20:40:47 2003] : (3090) Enilia: lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:40:52 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas gets her horse as well **
[Wed Dec 3 20:41:00 2003] : (3082) DM: OK, it's 10 am when you start out
[Wed Dec 3 20:41:21 2003] : (3082) DM: the guard waves you off tearfully... he's a simple soul after all
[Wed Dec 3 20:41:32 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia waves back **
[Wed Dec 3 20:41:33 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn waves back **
[Wed Dec 3 20:41:35 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:42:11 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas waves and smiles **
[Wed Dec 3 20:42:12 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella sheds a tear too **
[Wed Dec 3 20:42:32 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn heads to the crossroads **
[Wed Dec 3 20:42:33 2003] : (3082) DM: OK in a short while you reach the crossroads
[Wed Dec 3 20:42:38 2003] : (3082) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Dec 3 20:42:48 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 3 20:42:58 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Wed Dec 3 20:43:01 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27)
[Wed Dec 3 20:43:21 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Wed Dec 3 20:43:37 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc I hope Berrawyn is in front ;)
[Wed Dec 3 20:43:46 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:12 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Whats that?
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:17 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn points south **
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:18 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks at the south **
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:20 2003] : (3090) Enilia: What?
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:22 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: what's what ?
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:27 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Dust
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:34 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: The dust
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:36 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia stares **
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:43 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella squints **
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:52 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Wait or confront it?
[Wed Dec 3 20:44:54 2003] : (3082) DM: NOw it's pointed out to you, you acan all see
[Wed Dec 3 20:45:16 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: well, are we not heading that way?
[Wed Dec 3 20:45:18 2003] : (3082) DM: there's a plume of dust, like the wake of a group of riders about a mile to the south
[Wed Dec 3 20:45:30 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: riders ?
[Wed Dec 3 20:45:45 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: there seems to be quite a few
[Wed Dec 3 20:45:57 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Looks like it, travellers on foot don't kick up a lot of dust :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:46:23 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: It might be the cavallery
[Wed Dec 3 20:46:24 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn looks about for cover **
[Wed Dec 3 20:46:35 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Are we going South?
[Wed Dec 3 20:46:40 2003] : (3082) DM: waiting - approaching - moving on - hiding?
[Wed Dec 3 20:46:44 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Hopefully no one knows we're carrying that gem and all...
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:01 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella looks with Berrawyn for anywhere to hide **
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:01 2003] : (3090) Enilia: maybe we should move out of the way?
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:05 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:14 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:20 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Could just be travellers or merchants or soemthing."
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:21 2003] : (3082) DM: There are hillocks that will conceal you
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:36 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yes, let's first see who they are, before showing ourselves
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:39 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc huh????
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:46 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: agreed
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:53 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc what?
[Wed Dec 3 20:47:54 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Little hills, Celestienne
[Wed Dec 3 20:48:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc Thank you lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:48:16 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc Like warlocks are little wars.
[Wed Dec 3 20:48:18 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc aoh, sorry
[Wed Dec 3 20:48:20 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc np :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:48:36 2003] : (3082) DM: and cassocks are little casses?
[Wed Dec 3 20:48:38 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc thought we were about to be eaten or something :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:48:48 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc and dread locks are little dreads ?
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:00 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc okay, I get it now :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:21 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc if I may say, I had no idea what hillocks were either..lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:27 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:34 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc comme colline et col
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:36 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia heads for the hillocks **
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:39 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc You do now ;)
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:46 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn follows **
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:58 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas retreats between the hillocks **
[Wed Dec 3 20:49:59 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella dismounts and hides her horse, while looking for a perfect spying spot **
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:02 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Haven't we gotta a bit paranoid?
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:25 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: with 10000 GP worth of stuff that do not belong to us ?
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:26 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Hiding too.
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:29 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I don't think so Aspen
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:31 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Maybe, maybe not
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:33 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Just a bit ;)
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:40 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Paranoid? We seem to get attacked my all kinds of weird creatures lately....
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:44 2003] : (3082) DM: OK prettysoon the group is close to you
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:52 2003] : (3082) DM: spot checks again
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:57 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:57 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Wed Dec 3 20:50:57 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
[Wed Dec 3 20:51:13 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
[Wed Dec 3 20:51:20 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc wow
[Wed Dec 3 20:51:29 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc a lot better :P
[Wed Dec 3 20:51:40 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Wed Dec 3 20:51:49 2003] : (3082) DM: You clearly spot the cleric who journeyed with you. Gresham
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:07 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia jumps up n downin the saddle! **
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:15 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Gresham!
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:17 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn rides back out to the road **
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:19 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:19 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:20 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:20 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:21 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [5] = (5)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:21 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:22 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:24 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:24 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:25 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia follows **
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:25 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:25 2003] : (3082) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:27 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas heads over to Gresham **
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:31 2003] : (3082) DM: Ooc ROFL
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:39 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc uh oh.....
[Wed Dec 3 20:52:40 2003] : (3082) DM: two of them spot you!
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:03 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn waves **
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:05 2003] : (3082) DM: Even with a +10 modifier
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:16 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia is still smiling big **
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:20 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella stays hidden **
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:27 2003] : (3082) DM: the group wheels around and surrounds you
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:35 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:47 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Gresham, it's good to see you again :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:55 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia looks at Gresham, still smiling **
[Wed Dec 3 20:53:59 2003] : (3082) Knight: Who hides and pounces like cowards
[Wed Dec 3 20:54:01 2003] : (3082) Knight: ?
[Wed Dec 3 20:54:17 2003] : ** (3082) Knight looks at Enilia, then at Gresham **
[Wed Dec 3 20:54:23 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Pounces? You call this pouncing?
[Wed Dec 3 20:54:40 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Ah, sire Poncerby
[Wed Dec 3 20:54:41 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Ummm..... We just had some bad luck lately, were just being careful that's all...
[Wed Dec 3 20:54:52 2003] : (3082) Gresham: These are the group I spoke of
[Wed Dec 3 20:55:12 2003] : (3082) Gresham: They may use cover rather than open battle as a weapon
[Wed Dec 3 20:55:18 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Good to see you again Gresham :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:55:32 2003] : (3082) Knight: Bah, damned unsporting, what?
[Wed Dec 3 20:55:34 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Gresham, we still have money for you
[Wed Dec 3 20:55:35 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn tries to look like an upstanding citizen **
[Wed Dec 3 20:55:41 2003] : ** (3082) Gresham waves to you all **
[Wed Dec 3 20:55:48 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Is this cricket, then? ;)
[Wed Dec 3 20:55:49 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia smiles big again **
[Wed Dec 3 20:56:06 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Each to their own Sir Knight
[Wed Dec 3 20:56:15 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Your numbers seem somewhat diminished
[Wed Dec 3 20:56:16 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn bows his head respectfully **
[Wed Dec 3 20:56:33 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Have you suffered losses in your travels?
[Wed Dec 3 20:56:49 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia calls out for the others **
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:01 2003] : (3082) Knight: Oh, you mean like skirmishers, jolly good, carry on men
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:21 2003] : (3082) Gresham: As for money, I have no need
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:29 2003] : (3082) Gresham: I told the mayor to give you it all
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:38 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: O, I see, I didn't understand you for a moment. I forgot all about the others
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:40 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella gets out of hiding with her horse **
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:41 2003] : (3090) Enilia: You deserve your part
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:48 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Now we are headed to defeat this menace that you told us of
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:55 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yes, you fought at our side
[Wed Dec 3 20:57:58 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Hi big clanky one *grins*
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:06 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Hello Sir Knight
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:07 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: And besides, we promised you your share :)
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:10 2003] : ** (3082) Gresham looks embarrassed **
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:17 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Ah, yes..
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:22 2003] : ** (3082) Gresham winks at finduilas **
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:24 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella bows to the Sir knight **
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:25 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Sir knight, well met
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:42 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Where is your beautiful armour?
[Wed Dec 3 20:58:59 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas hands Gresham his share **
[Wed Dec 3 20:59:19 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Some slime monster dissolved it :(
[Wed Dec 3 20:59:28 2003] : ** (3082) Gresham takes the money reluctantly **
[Wed Dec 3 20:59:45 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Oh, that's a crying shame, it was lovely
[Wed Dec 3 21:00:13 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: you'll give it to your temple Gresh
[Wed Dec 3 21:00:19 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Anyway, we must be going, I think sir Ponceby grows impatient
[Wed Dec 3 21:00:26 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: What pained me even more is the fact t got my sword as well
[Wed Dec 3 21:00:40 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Still, can't be helped :)
[Wed Dec 3 21:00:45 2003] : (3082) Gresham: There are some terrible monsters out there
[Wed Dec 3 21:00:49 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Best of luck in your battles to come Gresham
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:00 2003] : (3082) Gresham: ooc I forgot he was a bit uncommunicative
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:06 2003] : (3082) Gresham: ooc nevermind
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:07 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:08 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:12 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Where are you heading? The mines should be about clear by now
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:25 2003] : (3082) Gresham: What? Clear? How?
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:33 2003] : ** (3082) Gresham looks confused **
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:47 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Surely this brute is still there?
[Wed Dec 3 21:01:53 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: The last we saw, they were fighting eachother
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:05 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: And Grugnak is quite dead
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:18 2003] : (3082) Gresham: And the Chardun must still inhabit the lower tunnels.
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:27 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Ahhhhhhh
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:27 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Still. It would be a good idea to secure the artifact."
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:30 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Oh
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:31 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: indeed they do
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:33 2003] : (3082) Gresham: So our research leads us to believe
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:50 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: We didn't venture there, not just the five of us
[Wed Dec 3 21:02:53 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Now we were only hoping top beat them back
[Wed Dec 3 21:03:08 2003] : (3082) Gresham: But if their buffer is gone I doubt we'll have to do it
[Wed Dec 3 21:03:52 2003] : (3082) Gresham: They have never ventured out when there was no buffer group inhabiting the upper levels of the caves
[Wed Dec 3 21:04:07 2003] : (3082) Gresham: To soak up attackers so to speak
[Wed Dec 3 21:04:12 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: We saw little of them
[Wed Dec 3 21:04:16 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella mutters to herself **
[Wed Dec 3 21:04:25 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Other groups may come tho.... There's mithril in that mine you know....
[Wed Dec 3 21:04:30 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: The machine is still in tact, but there's nothing powerful enough to activate it now
[Wed Dec 3 21:04:37 2003] : (3082) Gresham: If you killed their lieutenant they have probably gone back down to the bottome
[Wed Dec 3 21:04:44 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: (mutter) I have to go back one day ...
[Wed Dec 3 21:05:09 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: (mutter) Fenialis is sure to be around there
[Wed Dec 3 21:05:16 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Of couse, but its extraction became to risky when they knocked through to the caverns of the Chardun
[Wed Dec 3 21:05:18 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas whispers at Farkenella: We will :) **
[Wed Dec 3 21:05:46 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Maybe it's all better closed and sealed then
[Wed Dec 3 21:05:50 2003] : (3082) Gresham: Well, we will go and check thet it is all empty, and to see what we can do about the machine
[Wed Dec 3 21:06:08 2003] : ** (3082) Gresham whispers to the knight **
[Wed Dec 3 21:06:22 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: We should be going
[Wed Dec 3 21:06:23 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Be careful and stay sound, Gresham :)
[Wed Dec 3 21:06:34 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Take care...and be silent *winks*
[Wed Dec 3 21:06:35 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: What, eh?
[Wed Dec 3 21:06:46 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Gawn and bloody killed him eh?
[Wed Dec 3 21:06:52 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Farewell, sir knight
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:08 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Good show that man... err woman, and elves of couse...
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:19 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas grins **
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:21 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Now hold on there
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:24 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:29 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: No running off now
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:41 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella startles **
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:44 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: excuse me ?
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:46 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:51 2003] : (3090) Enilia: We *do* haver other matters to tend to
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:52 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: I believ that the bounty on his head was 5000gp
[Wed Dec 3 21:07:53 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: What's wrong?
[Wed Dec 3 21:08:11 2003] : ** (3082) Sir Poncerby talks with an administrative looking guy **
[Wed Dec 3 21:08:19 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Didn't realize there was a bounty."
[Wed Dec 3 21:08:23 2003] : ** (3082) Sir Poncerby makes exchanges with him **
[Wed Dec 3 21:08:26 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: neither did I
[Wed Dec 3 21:08:27 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn looks at the others in disbelief **
[Wed Dec 3 21:08:40 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Wow...
[Wed Dec 3 21:09:00 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Now we don't have that kind of change
[Wed Dec 3 21:09:06 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: So...
[Wed Dec 3 21:09:08 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: What am I to do with even more money? I'll have to think of something to buy now :)
[Wed Dec 3 21:09:16 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:09:26 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Here's a ring which was valued at 2000gp
[Wed Dec 3 21:09:54 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella looks at the ring **
[Wed Dec 3 21:09:55 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: And 3 gems at 1000gp each
[Wed Dec 3 21:10:06 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks at the gems **
[Wed Dec 3 21:10:20 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Gresham here tells me that any Waukeen temple will exchange them for you
[Wed Dec 3 21:10:25 2003] : ** (3082) Sir Poncerby give you a note **
[Wed Dec 3 21:10:30 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Give them this
[Wed Dec 3 21:10:44 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: And I can get them nback in Dorduk on my return
[Wed Dec 3 21:10:54 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc is the party accountant writing all this down?
[Wed Dec 3 21:11:02 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas makes sure the note is safe **
[Wed Dec 3 21:11:07 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc I'll take the stuff if you will
[Wed Dec 3 21:11:12 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc you want even
[Wed Dec 3 21:11:19 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc /me has written it down for now :P
[Wed Dec 3 21:11:38 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Come on then men, let's go and asses the situation
[Wed Dec 3 21:11:43 2003] : (3082) Sir Poncerby: Hooo
[Wed Dec 3 21:11:52 2003] : (3082) DM: The group thunders off
[Wed Dec 3 21:11:59 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn waves farewell to the brave Knights **
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:00 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia waves **
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:05 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella takes the gems and the ring **
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:08 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas waves **
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:12 2003] : (3082) DM: Gresham waves as he leaves
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:19 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: I was thinking...
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:25 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: See you later, Gresham!
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:33 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yes, Berrawyn?
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:37 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Nice to see he has become a little more selfassured *smiles*
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:38 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: when we trade these in, maybe we should keep all the money together as a sort of group fund
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:40 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Enilia, would you mind taking a look at this ring ?
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:40 2003] : (3082) DM: 300 quest xp each
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:58 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: then we can buy healing potions
[Wed Dec 3 21:12:59 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia goes kerching :D **
[Wed Dec 3 21:13:14 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia casts identify on the ring **
[Wed Dec 3 21:13:19 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc a wand is cheaper
[Wed Dec 3 21:13:21 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: or wards. Do you know what I mean?
[Wed Dec 3 21:13:36 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc 70 short
[Wed Dec 3 21:13:51 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Might be a good idea Berrawyn :)
[Wed Dec 3 21:13:58 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Just a thought
[Wed Dec 3 21:14:01 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Hmmm..... Not magical Farky
[Wed Dec 3 21:14:11 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Anyway, we should be going
[Wed Dec 3 21:14:15 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Wed Dec 3 21:14:29 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella examines the ring **
[Wed Dec 3 21:15:47 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I guess it's just a ring, but wow, what a ring
[Wed Dec 3 21:15:56 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Dec 3 21:15:59 2003] : (3082) DM: Hey he was a knight!
[Wed Dec 3 21:16:03 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: not a flaw, nice diamond
[Wed Dec 3 21:16:26 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia gets ready to take off again **
[Wed Dec 3 21:16:27 2003] : (3082) DM: He was posh, he just used it a smoney
[Wed Dec 3 21:16:32 2003] : (3082) DM: as money
[Wed Dec 3 21:16:42 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Why is he carrying valuble diamonds into battle?"
[Wed Dec 3 21:16:48 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn heads off down the road **
[Wed Dec 3 21:17:05 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Maybe he had too many.....
[Wed Dec 3 21:17:06 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Dec 3 21:17:07 2003] : (3082) DM: Err, the other guy had it :P
[Wed Dec 3 21:17:11 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia follows **
[Wed Dec 3 21:17:33 2003] : ** (3082) DM curses David's logical mind **
[Wed Dec 3 21:17:46 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:17:57 2003] : (3082) DM: not literally of course
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:05 2003] : (3082) DM: OK headed off?
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:09 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:13 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:15 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Clip-clop
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:25 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: yes
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:30 2003] : (3082) DM: OK you head off West
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:32 2003] : (3082) DM: Speed?
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:50 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc No thanks, quit that years ago ;)
[Wed Dec 3 21:18:57 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc can't afford a speed ticket
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:12 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc standard horse speed
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:18 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:21 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc gotta love that for an answer
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:27 2003] : (3082) DM: ho ho ho all the jokers in tonight?
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:34 2003] : (3090) Enilia: :P
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:39 2003] : (3082) DM: LOL
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:50 2003] : (3082) DM: walk, trot, canter, gallop?
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:54 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Walk
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:54 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Trot
[Wed Dec 3 21:19:59 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: trot
[Wed Dec 3 21:20:01 2003] : (3090) Enilia: canter ;)
[Wed Dec 3 21:20:01 2003] : ** (3087) Aspen gets left behind. **
[Wed Dec 3 21:20:06 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: trot
[Wed Dec 3 21:20:15 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas and Berrawyn trot as Aspen walks **
[Wed Dec 3 21:20:27 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia slows down to wait for Aspen **
[Wed Dec 3 21:20:55 2003] : ** (3087) Aspen trots **
[Wed Dec 3 21:21:07 2003] : (3082) DM: OK, at this speed you make it to the bridge just as darkness is approaching
[Wed Dec 3 21:21:09 2003] : (3090) Enilia: lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:21:17 2003] : (3082) DM: No trouble all day
[Wed Dec 3 21:21:55 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc wait, weren't we heading west ?
[Wed Dec 3 21:22:04 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks for a place to camp **
[Wed Dec 3 21:22:10 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc where is there a bridge ?
[Wed Dec 3 21:22:11 2003] : (3082) DM: err, yes
[Wed Dec 3 21:22:21 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc, never mind me
[Wed Dec 3 21:22:22 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Someone said west, but we were going east ;)
[Wed Dec 3 21:22:26 2003] : (3082) DM: Over the river on the main road
[Wed Dec 3 21:22:50 2003] : (3082) DM: Who is going east?
[Wed Dec 3 21:23:13 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Never mind ;)
[Wed Dec 3 21:23:17 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc /me gets all confused and gives up, thought west too
[Wed Dec 3 21:23:25 2003] : (3082) DM: There's a huge forcefield about 30miles East of Nestris ATM
[Wed Dec 3 21:23:26 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Intuit Direction Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Dec 3 21:23:40 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:23:41 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas blames the pills for her faux pas ;) **
[Wed Dec 3 21:24:05 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc /me looks for a random encounter...
[Wed Dec 3 21:24:06 2003] : (3082) DM: You can head on in the dark if you wish
[Wed Dec 3 21:24:17 2003] : (3082) DM: Or can camp on either side of the river
[Wed Dec 3 21:24:21 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc Summon one? ;)
[Wed Dec 3 21:24:51 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Intuit Direction Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Dec 3 21:24:58 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia sets up camp at the outskirt of the forest **
[Wed Dec 3 21:25:08 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella sets camp with Enilia **
[Wed Dec 3 21:25:31 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia lets Zero out **
[Wed Dec 3 21:25:51 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Softpaw chases zero playfully.
[Wed Dec 3 21:25:53 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas starts a fire **
[Wed Dec 3 21:26:07 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Dec 3 21:26:11 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella gets out a fishing line and fishing hooks and fishes **
[Wed Dec 3 21:26:16 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Look at those....
[Wed Dec 3 21:26:35 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Softpaw swallows Zero....
[Wed Dec 3 21:26:38 2003] : (3087) Aspen: j/k
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:04 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc I hope for you it was ooc or soft paws is dead meat :P
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:06 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks for some rabbits for the pot **
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:06 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:09 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:13 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:16 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:32 2003] : (3082) DM: Farky finds some roots and things
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:50 2003] : (3082) DM: FIndus finds rabits, carrots, potatoes
[Wed Dec 3 21:27:53 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
[Wed Dec 3 21:28:07 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Rabbitstew :)
[Wed Dec 3 21:28:07 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Farky, these are the signs to look for."
[Wed Dec 3 21:28:16 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:28:19 2003] : (3082) DM: Aspen finds some tasty spring things for dessert
[Wed Dec 3 21:28:27 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "See? The rabbits run along paths. Perfect place to lay snares."
[Wed Dec 3 21:29:08 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella is fishing, not hunting **
[Wed Dec 3 21:29:11 2003] : (3090) Enilia: brb
[Wed Dec 3 21:29:26 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc Bah. Too many people with F names.
[Wed Dec 3 21:29:33 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 21:30:07 2003] : (3082) DM: Farky catches a few tiddlies then
[Wed Dec 3 21:30:23 2003] : (3090) Enilia: back
[Wed Dec 3 21:30:28 2003] : (3082) DM: OK the evening wears on
[Wed Dec 3 21:30:56 2003] : (3082) DM: listen checks
[Wed Dec 3 21:30:58 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella puts away her lines and hooks **
[Wed Dec 3 21:31:02 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Wed Dec 3 21:31:03 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Dec 3 21:31:03 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Wed Dec 3 21:31:05 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Dec 3 21:31:16 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Wed Dec 3 21:31:56 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Can you hear that?
[Wed Dec 3 21:31:58 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Shhh."
[Wed Dec 3 21:32:06 2003] : (3090) Enilia: What?
[Wed Dec 3 21:32:10 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella strains her ears **
[Wed Dec 3 21:32:12 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn stands up **
[Wed Dec 3 21:32:19 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks around her, a bit bewildered **
[Wed Dec 3 21:32:26 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn moves toward the woods **
[Wed Dec 3 21:32:39 2003] : ** (3087) Aspen heads towards the woods and the sound **
[Wed Dec 3 21:32:53 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia stands up slowly **
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:03 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Don't you go off o n your own!
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:05 2003] : (3082) DM: spot checks
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:08 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Can you see it Aspen?
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:09 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:13 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:14 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:15 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella looks for a place to hide **
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:18 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:27 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn looks intently into the woods **
[Wed Dec 3 21:33:30 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:07 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella looks in the same direction **
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:08 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Animal Empathy Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:09 2003] : (3082) DM: At this point...
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:22 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Trying to calm the wolf and work out what's scaring it.
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:28 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn moves carefulyl towards a point in the tree line **
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:30 2003] : (3082) DM: The wolf runs towards you
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:41 2003] : (3082) DM: it seems calmer as it approaches
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:50 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn holds out his hand **
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:54 2003] : (3082) DM: it's not hostile, still looks terrified
[Wed Dec 3 21:34:55 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas stands and looks at the wolf **
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:04 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:23 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas gets some rabbitflesh for the wolf **
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:28 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Handing a piece of dried meat to the wolf.
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:40 2003] : ** (3082) DM rubs against aspen, then licks Berrawyn's hand? **
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:42 2003] : (3082) DM: Err
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:44 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Can I work out what scared it?
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:48 2003] : (3090) Enilia: LOLOL
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:49 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 3 21:35:50 2003] : ** (3082) Wolf rubs against aspen, then licks Berrawyn's hand? **
[Wed Dec 3 21:36:22 2003] : ** (3082) DM is killing himself here **
[Wed Dec 3 21:36:22 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 21:36:27 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas gives the wolf the leftover rabbit **
[Wed Dec 3 21:36:48 2003] : ** (3082) Wolf seems taken with Berrawyn **
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:00 2003] : (3082) Wolf: You can try Aspen
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:04 2003] : (3087) Aspen: How?
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:23 2003] : (3082) Wolf: ooc does getting an animal companion require a spell?
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:24 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Animal Empathy Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:30 2003] : (3082) Wolf: Err, speak to animals?
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:44 2003] : ** (3082) Wolf still looks terrified **
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:45 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn casts Speak to animals **
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:50 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Language: wolf? ;)
[Wed Dec 3 21:37:53 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Darn. Don't have that spell.
[Wed Dec 3 21:38:05 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc Whats wrong little wolf?
[Wed Dec 3 21:39:25 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Theres something after the wolf
[Wed Dec 3 21:39:34 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: a 'Big dog thing'
[Wed Dec 3 21:39:46 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella slowly notches an arow **
[Wed Dec 3 21:39:47 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "A warg?"
[Wed Dec 3 21:39:50 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Again?"
[Wed Dec 3 21:39:58 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Its in the woods
[Wed Dec 3 21:39:58 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas gets her bow ready **
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:04 2003] : (3082) DM: Suddenly
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:08 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn tells the wolf to stay behind us **
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:12 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia calls back Zero **
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:13 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn draws his swords **
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:27 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks in the direction the wolf came from **
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:36 2003] : (3082) DM: Awwwwooooooooo... will save DC 13
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:46 2003] : (3082) DM: A huge howl comes from the woods
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:53 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Will save: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Wed Dec 3 21:40:59 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Will save: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
[Wed Dec 3 21:41:08 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Will save: [1d20+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Dec 3 21:41:11 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
[Wed Dec 3 21:41:12 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Wed Dec 3 21:41:12 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn cowers beside the wolf **
[Wed Dec 3 21:41:23 2003] : (3082) DM: [2d4] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 3 21:41:48 2003] : (3082) DM: Err, 3 of you have panicked at that sound for 6 rounds
[Wed Dec 3 21:41:57 2003] : (3090) Enilia: :(
[Wed Dec 3 21:42:05 2003] : (3082) DM: save for softpaw please
[Wed Dec 3 21:42:10 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc oh great
[Wed Dec 3 21:42:15 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella starts to wander around, looking for a place to hide **
[Wed Dec 3 21:42:25 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc err. flick, flick
[Wed Dec 3 21:42:27 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc +4 for those within 10 ft of me
[Wed Dec 3 21:42:36 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc /me looks at her feet and sees a yellow circle around them
[Wed Dec 3 21:42:44 2003] : (3082) DM: Oh, get that
[Wed Dec 3 21:42:55 2003] : (3082) DM: enilia is OK too then
[Wed Dec 3 21:43:00 2003] : (3090) Enilia: \o/
[Wed Dec 3 21:43:13 2003] : ** (3082) DM laughs at Del **
[Wed Dec 3 21:43:29 2003] : (3082) DM: No surprise then
[Wed Dec 3 21:43:37 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Softpaw [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Dec 3 21:43:56 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc I didn't even have to roll, I'm immune anyway :)
[Wed Dec 3 21:44:00 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Softpaw scurries up tree so fast you can hardly see him...
[Wed Dec 3 21:44:08 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 3 21:44:09 2003] : (3082) DM: A huge dog like creature bursts from the woods, it's difficult to make out, it seems vey shadowy
[Wed Dec 3 21:44:12 2003] : (3082) DM: very
[Wed Dec 3 21:44:34 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc does concealment only apply to ranged weapons?
[Wed Dec 3 21:45:08 2003] : ** (3082) DM bounds at Finduilas **
[Wed Dec 3 21:45:14 2003] : (3082) DM: err
[Wed Dec 3 21:45:24 2003] : ** (3082) Shadow Mastiff bounds at Finduilas **
[Wed Dec 3 21:45:29 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Initiative
[Wed Dec 3 21:45:34 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Wed Dec 3 21:45:35 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Initiative [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Dec 3 21:45:36 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Wed Dec 3 21:46:04 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Wed Dec 3 21:46:08 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Wed Dec 3 21:46:13 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Wed Dec 3 21:46:29 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Finduilas?
[Wed Dec 3 21:46:39 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas drops her bow and swings her axe **
[Wed Dec 3 21:46:42 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Dec 3 21:46:52 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: miss
[Wed Dec 3 21:46:54 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: and misses :(
[Wed Dec 3 21:47:16 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 3 21:47:53 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: ok 40% miss chance too
[Wed Dec 3 21:48:11 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Casting barkskin +3 naturtal AC
[Wed Dec 3 21:48:21 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: OK
[Wed Dec 3 21:48:31 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Defensively?
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:12 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Yep
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:15 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12)
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:20 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Darn.
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:21 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: OK
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:26 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Just ;)
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:31 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:34 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia casts Mage Armour on self, +4 to AC **
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:47 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Again, defensively?
[Wed Dec 3 21:49:59 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc Dunno, never understood that :(
[Wed Dec 3 21:50:27 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: If you don't you provoke an AoO
[Wed Dec 3 21:50:30 2003] : (3093) Wolf: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Wed Dec 3 21:50:39 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: If you do you make a Concentration check
[Wed Dec 3 21:50:43 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Oh, I'd better then :P
[Wed Dec 3 21:50:45 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Wed Dec 3 21:50:53 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: You fail to cast it
[Wed Dec 3 21:50:55 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc right ;)
[Wed Dec 3 21:51:09 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Wolf?
[Wed Dec 3 21:51:12 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc DC = 15 + level for defensively.
[Wed Dec 3 21:51:25 2003] : (3093) Wolf: Growl and attack
[Wed Dec 3 21:51:27 2003] : (3093) Wolf: Bite (base): [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Dec 3 21:51:30 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Is it? So you failed too then
[Wed Dec 3 21:51:43 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: MIss
[Wed Dec 3 21:51:45 2003] : (3093) Wolf: ooc that shold be +3
[Wed Dec 3 21:51:59 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Hit then
[Wed Dec 3 21:52:18 2003] : ** (3082) Shadow Mastiff attacks Finduilas **
[Wed Dec 3 21:52:22 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Shadow Mastiff: Bite [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14) ===> [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ... Trip if successful [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13) Opposed by Dex or Str check
[Wed Dec 3 21:52:31 2003] : (3093) Wolf: ooc attempt to trip too
[Wed Dec 3 21:52:38 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
[Wed Dec 3 21:52:42 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Miss?
[Wed Dec 3 21:52:55 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Only trips on success
[Wed Dec 3 21:53:09 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella is cowardly hiding as well as she can **
[Wed Dec 3 21:53:10 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Did it hit?
[Wed Dec 3 21:53:13 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Wed Dec 3 21:53:15 2003] : (3093) Wolf: Str check: [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Dec 3 21:53:20 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Are you asking me?
[Wed Dec 3 21:53:27 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: yes Finduilas
[Wed Dec 3 21:54:02 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc How do I know if he missed or hit? Confused now (again)
[Wed Dec 3 21:54:18 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Farky is panicked on round 2 as is Berrawyn and Softpaw
[Wed Dec 3 21:54:28 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: ooc he rolled 14 against your AC
[Wed Dec 3 21:54:47 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Sorry, tried to get a bit much into his attack line
[Wed Dec 3 21:54:49 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ac 19
[Wed Dec 3 21:55:04 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Finduilas, your turn
[Wed Dec 3 21:55:12 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Wed Dec 3 21:55:20 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Hit...
[Wed Dec 3 21:55:23 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: [1d100] -> [85] = (85)
[Wed Dec 3 21:55:31 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Hit
[Wed Dec 3 21:55:40 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc And that *without* smite evil, even :)
[Wed Dec 3 21:55:49 2003] : ** (3082) Shadow Mastiff looks shadowy, but limping a bit **
[Wed Dec 3 21:55:58 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Aspen?
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:04 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:13 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Hit...
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:15 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: [1d100] -> [33] = (33)
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:18 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: miss
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:33 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: you whack at a bit that's not really there
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:42 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Enilia?
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:45 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:46 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Dec 3 21:56:48 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Dec 3 21:57:09 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: I assume that these cannot miss?
[Wed Dec 3 21:57:42 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc not that I know of, but I'm not the DM :P
[Wed Dec 3 21:57:51 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:09 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: yes
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:18 2003] : ** (3082) Shadow Mastiff looks like he's about to drop dead **
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:23 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Wolf?
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:29 2003] : (3093) Wolf: Bite (base): [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:37 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: ooc good rolls there Cel
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:39 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: miss
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:45 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:48 2003] : ** (3082) Shadow Mastiff howls with pain **
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:58 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: And turns on Enilia
[Wed Dec 3 21:58:59 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Shadow Mastiff: Bite [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ... Trip if successful [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) Opposed by Dex or Str check
[Wed Dec 3 21:59:04 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Hit?
[Wed Dec 3 21:59:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ac 14 :(
[Wed Dec 3 21:59:19 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Str odr dex check
[Wed Dec 3 21:59:28 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Dec 3 21:59:52 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc should atried the other :P
[Wed Dec 3 21:59:52 2003] : ** (3082) Shadow Mastiff knocks you to the floor **
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Ooomph!
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:12 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Finduilas
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:17 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:22 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:25 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: [1d100] -> [63] = (63)
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:28 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Hit
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:35 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:43 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Take that!
[Wed Dec 3 22:00:47 2003] : ** (3082) Shadow Mastiff collapses into a big shadowy dead dog thing **
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:06 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia gets up **
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:07 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella tries to hide harder **
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:12 2003] : ** (3093) Wolf stops quivering **
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:12 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:24 2003] : (3090) Enilia: I'm getting kinda tired of all these shadows *shudder*
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:27 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn stops quivering **
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:31 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks at the shadowy thing **
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:33 2003] : (3087) Aspen: I poke it.
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:42 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Sent after us?"
[Wed Dec 3 22:01:52 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia makes sure she didn't fall on Zero :P **
[Wed Dec 3 22:02:02 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Knowledge the planes
[Wed Dec 3 22:02:13 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella risks an eye out of hiding **
[Wed Dec 3 22:02:15 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Dec 3 22:02:37 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: Frightened people recover
[Wed Dec 3 22:02:55 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas checks if the wolf is alright **
[Wed Dec 3 22:02:56 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: what was that ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:03:11 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Maybe this isn't the best place to set up camp after all....
[Wed Dec 3 22:03:12 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn moves up to the wolf **
[Wed Dec 3 22:03:50 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn feels a bit sheepish that he couldn't protect the wolf **
[Wed Dec 3 22:03:52 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: You want to travel by night, Enilia?
[Wed Dec 3 22:03:54 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: ooc do panicked people participate?
[Wed Dec 3 22:03:59 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: I doubt that is much safer
[Wed Dec 3 22:04:11 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: if so 300xp each
[Wed Dec 3 22:04:14 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Not really, but I don't feel like meeting more shadows either *sigh*
[Wed Dec 3 22:04:42 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc I dont know, do we participate?
[Wed Dec 3 22:04:46 2003] : (3082) Shadow Mastiff: anyone else care to do knowlege: planes?
[Wed Dec 3 22:04:54 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc I can't
[Wed Dec 3 22:04:55 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Dec 3 22:05:11 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Dec 3 22:05:17 2003] : (3082) DM: Well your animal companion did, and that's a part of your skillset apparently
[Wed Dec 3 22:05:22 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Nope. No trees in the planes.
[Wed Dec 3 22:05:31 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc ok
[Wed Dec 3 22:05:43 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL@Aspen
[Wed Dec 3 22:06:01 2003] : (3082) DM: Just say you all did, because if ytou didn't you wouldn't have nbeen panicked
[Wed Dec 3 22:06:27 2003] : (3082) DM: It's now around 9pm
[Wed Dec 3 22:06:29 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc does that mean I get 600 for me and the wolf? ;);)
[Wed Dec 3 22:06:37 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:06:38 2003] : (3082) DM: The wolf seems happy to stay with Berrawyn
[Wed Dec 3 22:06:46 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc KMAO You greedy sod
[Wed Dec 3 22:07:19 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Looks like you've got yourself a friend there *smiles*
[Wed Dec 3 22:07:27 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Yeah
[Wed Dec 3 22:07:30 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn looks happy **
[Wed Dec 3 22:07:47 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: nice friend too
[Wed Dec 3 22:07:48 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc /me suddenly misses Anwen a lot
[Wed Dec 3 22:07:56 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas looks at the wolf, at Berrawyn, at the wolf again **
[Wed Dec 3 22:07:56 2003] : (3082) DM: MM hits anything with less than total cover or concealment BTW
[Wed Dec 3 22:08:03 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn gets food for two **
[Wed Dec 3 22:08:13 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella slowly approaches the wolf and gives him a bit of food **
[Wed Dec 3 22:08:14 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc okay :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:08:20 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc Her :P
[Wed Dec 3 22:08:27 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 22:08:30 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc her then
[Wed Dec 3 22:08:48 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella shifts around all her stuff in her bag and saddlebags **
[Wed Dec 3 22:08:49 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Better camp and keep an eye from more of them."
[Wed Dec 3 22:09:00 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Ah, now it looks like I know where everything is
[Wed Dec 3 22:09:47 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: We'll take first watch
[Wed Dec 3 22:10:22 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas goes over to the wolf: Welcome to the party, friend, your courage is appreciated :) **
[Wed Dec 3 22:10:23 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Please call in good time if more of them vcomes along *shudder*
[Wed Dec 3 22:10:35 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: I need the rest, this scary thing has ...well scared me
[Wed Dec 3 22:10:52 2003] : ** (3082) wolf is a wolf and doesn't understand **
[Wed Dec 3 22:10:58 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: I'll take the second watch
[Wed Dec 3 22:11:15 2003] : ** (3082) wolf nuzzles Berrawyn **
[Wed Dec 3 22:11:16 2003] : (3090) Enilia: I'll take last, need sleep too I'm afraid...
[Wed Dec 3 22:11:32 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc That's no reason to *not* be polite ;)
[Wed Dec 3 22:11:59 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn scratches behind the wolfs ear **
[Wed Dec 3 22:12:18 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella will take third watch **
[Wed Dec 3 22:12:30 2003] : (3082) DM: The night passes with no further disturbances
[Wed Dec 3 22:12:32 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella runs to take a nap **
[Wed Dec 3 22:12:39 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia looks around carefully before going to sleep **
[Wed Dec 3 22:13:09 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn finishes his watch and then lies down to rest **
[Wed Dec 3 22:13:46 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas takes up her watch and stays awake for the rest of the night **
[Wed Dec 3 22:13:58 2003] : (3082) DM: Pre-dawn light
[Wed Dec 3 22:14:14 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:14:29 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia wakes up for her watch **
[Wed Dec 3 22:14:34 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas says her prayers as the sun comes up **
[Wed Dec 3 22:14:38 2003] : (3082) DM: Elves have this dwan thing sorted, only need 4 hour's sleep
[Wed Dec 3 22:14:42 2003] : (3082) DM: dawn
[Wed Dec 3 22:14:50 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yep :D
[Wed Dec 3 22:14:53 2003] : (3082) DM: The sun rises
[Wed Dec 3 22:15:16 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: ooc wee buns
[Wed Dec 3 22:15:26 2003] : (3082) DM: The sring sun is hot on your tents, it's going to be a lovely day
[Wed Dec 3 22:15:52 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella folds her tent and fries some fish **
[Wed Dec 3 22:15:56 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia packs her stuff together **
[Wed Dec 3 22:15:56 2003] : (3082) DM: PAUSE, loo/coffeee etc break
[Wed Dec 3 22:16:07 2003] : (3090) Enilia: lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:16:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: coffee
[Wed Dec 3 22:16:11 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc yay ! laundry break
[Wed Dec 3 22:16:21 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: LOL
[Wed Dec 3 22:16:41 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: [2d8+4] -> [7,4,4] = (15)
[Wed Dec 3 22:18:48 2003] : (3082) DM: Dave, have you upgraded SOftpaw at all?
[Wed Dec 3 22:19:01 2003] : (3090) Enilia: back
[Wed Dec 3 22:19:14 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: wb :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:19:23 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: back
[Wed Dec 3 22:19:24 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Er. Nope.
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:00 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: wb :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:01 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: "I am Softpaw of Borg"
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:07 2003] : (3090) Enilia: lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:09 2003] : (3082) DM: Check the list on the 3.5e rules for Druids
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:12 2003] : (3082) DM: err...
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:15 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: You will be asimilated
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:27 2003] : (3082) DM: at level 5... should have +2 HD
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:39 2003] : (3082) DM: +2 natural armour
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:40 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Must check that.
[Wed Dec 3 22:20:59 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: what's wolfie's name ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:06 2003] : (3087) Aspen: Wolfie?
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:07 2003] : (3082) DM: +1 str and dex, 2 extra trick and evasion...
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:19 2003] : (3082) DM: not sure if that is the same as the 3.0 e stuff
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:21 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: Dont know. Didn't get to ask her before I shit myself
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:29 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: lmao
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:30 2003] : (3090) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:46 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: well, now would be a good time, after a night together
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:49 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: :P
[Wed Dec 3 22:21:57 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: :P
[Wed Dec 3 22:22:09 2003] : (3082) DM: 3.0e gives very little info!
[Wed Dec 3 22:23:09 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Knowledge: History Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Dec 3 22:23:11 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Knowledge: Local Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Wed Dec 3 22:23:12 2003] : (3090) Enilia: But char creator does level up companions too, so something definitely happens
[Wed Dec 3 22:23:37 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: what's this character creator thing ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:23:39 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: I think I use the same table, but my "effective druid level is half"
[Wed Dec 3 22:23:46 2003] : (3082) DM: At level 6 they all go up again to +4 HD, +4 Nat armour, +2 to str+Dex, 3 bonus tricks and devotion
[Wed Dec 3 22:23:51 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Comes with the PHB
[Wed Dec 3 22:23:57 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ah
[Wed Dec 3 22:24:05 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: did not come with mine :(
[Wed Dec 3 22:24:11 2003] : (3090) Enilia: :(
[Wed Dec 3 22:24:18 2003] : (3082) DM: Really? Not on the back page?
[Wed Dec 3 22:24:31 2003] : (3082) DM: Anyway, it came on the BG2 CD1 to
[Wed Dec 3 22:24:33 2003] : (3082) DM: too
[Wed Dec 3 22:24:54 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: we're tlking about imported stuff here
[Wed Dec 3 22:25:09 2003] : (3082) DM: BG2 CD1!
[Wed Dec 3 22:25:16 2003] : (3082) DM: RESUME GAME
[Wed Dec 3 22:25:35 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc Stiop shouting, I have a headache!
[Wed Dec 3 22:26:01 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas hugs Enilia **
[Wed Dec 3 22:26:07 2003] : (3090) Enilia: :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:26:15 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas prepares breakfast **
[Wed Dec 3 22:26:23 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella fries her fish still **
[Wed Dec 3 22:26:40 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn tries to stop the wolf stealing the fish **
[Wed Dec 3 22:26:55 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas smiles at the wolf **
[Wed Dec 3 22:26:57 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "It needs to eat Berrawyn."
[Wed Dec 3 22:27:00 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia checks on Shawna and Zero before having breakfast **
[Wed Dec 3 22:27:19 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella hands the wolf a bit of fish **
[Wed Dec 3 22:27:34 2003] : ** (3093) Berrawyn pets the wolf **
[Wed Dec 3 22:28:50 2003] : (3082) DM: Hot sun climbs higher
[Wed Dec 3 22:28:51 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: She can have some fish
[Wed Dec 3 22:28:59 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn: shall we make a move then?
[Wed Dec 3 22:29:07 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Yep"
[Wed Dec 3 22:29:07 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: yes
[Wed Dec 3 22:29:13 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yes, let's
[Wed Dec 3 22:29:16 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia gets ready to move on **
[Wed Dec 3 22:29:21 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella looks proudly at her tidied up bag and saddles **
[Wed Dec 3 22:29:30 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella mounts **
[Wed Dec 3 22:29:58 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Dec 3 22:30:31 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn (enter): 22:30
[Wed Dec 3 22:30:34 2003] : (3082) DM: OK, the body of the shadow mastiff has dissolved into the night
[Wed Dec 3 22:30:46 2003] : (3082) DM: WB Berrawyn
[Wed Dec 3 22:30:56 2003] : (3082) DM: Booting '(3093) Berrawyn' from room...
[Wed Dec 3 22:30:57 2003] : (3093) Berrawyn (exit): 22:30
[Wed Dec 3 22:31:09 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc hope I got the right one ;)
[Wed Dec 3 22:31:10 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn whistles to the wolf **
[Wed Dec 3 22:31:10 2003] : (3090) Enilia: wb :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:31:13 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc wb Bert :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:31:22 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: I really need to find out your name soon
[Wed Dec 3 22:32:07 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yes, you should :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:32:27 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella trots along gaily **
[Wed Dec 3 22:32:53 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ./me trots along grumpily :P
[Wed Dec 3 22:33:05 2003] : (3090) Enilia: lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:33:18 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 22:33:20 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn looks at the wolf in surprise **
[Wed Dec 3 22:33:49 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: I her name.... in a way
[Wed Dec 3 22:34:39 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: What is her name then?
[Wed Dec 3 22:35:19 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: I'll tell you later ;)
[Wed Dec 3 22:35:39 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:35:40 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:35:41 2003] : (3082) DM: In about 3 hours you reach the farms on the outskirts of Nestris
[Wed Dec 3 22:36:06 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc huh ? aren't we going to Barcanton ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:36:10 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Are we going back then?
[Wed Dec 3 22:36:14 2003] : (3082) DM: Err
[Wed Dec 3 22:36:22 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 22:36:23 2003] : (3082) DM: In about 3 hours you reach the farms on the outskirts of Barcanton :P
[Wed Dec 3 22:36:26 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:36:31 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 22:37:03 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 22:37:19 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc omg
[Wed Dec 3 22:37:23 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc shocking
[Wed Dec 3 22:37:40 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: ooc /me gets the DM a saucer of milk
[Wed Dec 3 22:37:49 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc For the benefit of the logs, someone is drawing large comedy arrows on the map.
[Wed Dec 3 22:37:53 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas takes out her compass to check which way is west ;) **
[Wed Dec 3 22:38:04 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc Aww, my first map
[Wed Dec 3 22:38:05 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc someone being me
[Wed Dec 3 22:38:09 2003] : (3090) Enilia: lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:38:17 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc mine was a finger
[Wed Dec 3 22:38:22 2003] : (3082) DM: the middle one
[Wed Dec 3 22:38:37 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc I was turning it into a xmas tree...but you deleted it :(
[Wed Dec 3 22:38:46 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Dec 3 22:39:10 2003] : (3082) DM: You trot on into Barcanton
[Wed Dec 3 22:39:14 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas tries to convince the wolf to bite off the DM's middle finger ;) **
[Wed Dec 3 22:39:29 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia heads for the stables **
[Wed Dec 3 22:39:34 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn dismounts and walks **
[Wed Dec 3 22:39:49 2003] : (3082) DM: Err, stabling can be found on one of the farms
[Wed Dec 3 22:40:14 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas stables her horse **
[Wed Dec 3 22:40:20 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ditto
[Wed Dec 3 22:40:21 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella stables her horse too **
[Wed Dec 3 22:40:27 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn does likewise **
[Wed Dec 3 22:40:28 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "To Zach's first to deliver his loot."
[Wed Dec 3 22:40:37 2003] : (3090) Enilia: We'd better!
[Wed Dec 3 22:40:48 2003] : (3082) DM: Barcanton for log
[Wed Dec 3 22:40:58 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn checks the contents of his backpack(just in case) **
[Wed Dec 3 22:41:13 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Still there I hope
[Wed Dec 3 22:41:14 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc Barcanton for President too!
[Wed Dec 3 22:41:23 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: And then for the temple
[Wed Dec 3 22:41:33 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:41:38 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: ooc now whos the comedian? :P
[Wed Dec 3 22:41:55 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella heads to zach's apothecary **
[Wed Dec 3 22:41:56 2003] : ** (3082) Zachary is pottering in his lab **
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:07 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Hi Zach
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:09 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn knocks and enters **
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:13 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Adventuring seems like being an errand boy sometimes
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:19 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Seems like you won your little contest."
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:23 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Sure does *smile*
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:24 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: It does, doesn't it ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:25 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Hmm?
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:34 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Ah, it's you lot
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:38 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Welcome back
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:46 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn dips into his bag and draws out the large Gem **
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:54 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: We bring you something from your brother, Zachary
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:55 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: Courtesy of Garamond
[Wed Dec 3 22:42:59 2003] : (3082) Zachary: So you've been to see Garramond, and my brother?
[Wed Dec 3 22:43:16 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: Only Garamond so far
[Wed Dec 3 22:43:18 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc we never went to see the brother, did we ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:43:27 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: I thougt Garramond was your brother
[Wed Dec 3 22:43:30 2003] : (3082) Zachary: ooc nope
[Wed Dec 3 22:43:33 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: didn't feel too comfortable carrying all this around with us
[Wed Dec 3 22:43:41 2003] : (3082) Zachary: No, my brother lives in Dorduk
[Wed Dec 3 22:43:42 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn digs out the money too **
[Wed Dec 3 22:43:48 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Garramond in Nestris
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:00 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: We're going to go and see him next
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:04 2003] : ** (3082) Zachary takes the stuff with a huge smile **
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:08 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: My mistake, then :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:19 2003] : (3082) Zachary: And in action? Did it work as well as I'd hoped?
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:40 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: Actually we never got a chance to try them
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:44 2003] : (3082) Zachary: The holy fog causing damage to undead and incapacitatin the living?
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:48 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn looks a little sheepish **
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:53 2003] : ** (3082) Zachary looks shocked **
[Wed Dec 3 22:44:57 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Oh, well
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:12 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: damage to undead ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:16 2003] : (3082) Zachary: I will buy them back if you don't have use for them
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:27 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Yes, yes, made with holy water.
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:27 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella raises her eyes to the skies **
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:30 2003] : (3082) Zachary: I told you this
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:38 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: we forgot
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:45 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: we have had a lot on our mind you see
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:46 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Er... We kinda forgot in the heat of the action."
[Wed Dec 3 22:45:51 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: If you want, although since we have to go see your brother we might still get to use them on the way
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:11 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Well, do you want to keep them or shall I sell them on to peopl who may use them?
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:25 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: That south road looks dangerous
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:25 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia blushes **
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:29 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: we sure will need them at some point
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:42 2003] : ** (3087) Aspen counts them.... **
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:42 2003] : (3082) Zachary: I am grateful for you bringing the things from Garramond though
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:47 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Thankyou
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:47 2003] : (3087) Aspen: How many?
[Wed Dec 3 22:46:56 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc was about to do that...lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:47:03 2003] : (3082) Zachary: ooc I think you bought two
[Wed Dec 3 22:47:47 2003] : ** (3087) Aspen hands one to Findy. **
[Wed Dec 3 22:47:56 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "Here you keep this one and I'll keep the other."
[Wed Dec 3 22:47:59 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Thank you, Aspen :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:48:06 2003] : ** (3082) Zachary smiles **
[Wed Dec 3 22:48:15 2003] : (3082) Zachary: I'm glad you are keeping them
[Wed Dec 3 22:48:26 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Just out of curiosity Zach
[Wed Dec 3 22:48:29 2003] : (3082) Zachary: I sold you them at half price
[Wed Dec 3 22:48:29 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: Waht are those gems ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:48:41 2003] : (3087) Aspen: "I have a feeling we'll be meeting more undead soon..."
[Wed Dec 3 22:48:44 2003] : ** (3082) Zachary is lost **
[Wed Dec 3 22:48:58 2003] : (3082) Zachary: ooc am I a mindreader?
[Wed Dec 3 22:49:06 2003] : (3082) Zachary: What gems
[Wed Dec 3 22:49:08 2003] : (3082) Zachary: ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:38 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: the gem
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:39 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: sorry, not gems
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:40 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: the gem we just gave you
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:41 2003] : (3082) Zachary: ...
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:42 2003] : (3082) Zachary: ooc Farky?
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:43 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc hello ?
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:44 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: ooc anyone there?
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:46 2003] : (3082) Zachary: ooc Helloooo?
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:46 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc Anybody still awake here? ;)
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:51 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:51:59 2003] : (3090) Enilia: ooc was wondering the same
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:02 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: the gem we just gave you
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:04 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc looks like it was a problem with the server.
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:09 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Ah, err it's a fire elemental sapphire
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:14 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ok
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:25 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella makes a mental note to recognize the stone next time **
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:30 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: thank you
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:40 2003] : (3082) Zachary: ooc that's OK, I made it up
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:48 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:49 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Dec 3 22:52:50 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:02 2003] : (3082) Zachary: Well, good day to you...
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:08 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: ooc /me is roleplaying here sheesh
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:13 2003] : (3082) Zachary: I hear you have good news for Cerndrik too
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:15 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: bye Zach, see you soon
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:29 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: well, good day to you, and shoulf you have any funky potions for us to try out, do not hesitate
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:37 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: We will drop by him as well :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:39 2003] : (3090) Enilia: Bye Zach :)
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:45 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Goodbye, Zachary
[Wed Dec 3 22:53:45 2003] : (3094) Berrawyn: We should go see the Alderman too
[Wed Dec 3 22:54:00 2003] : (3083) Farkenella: oh yes, quite a few people to see
[Wed Dec 3 22:54:03 2003] : (3089) Finduilas: Yes, we ought to
[Wed Dec 3 22:54:04 2003] : ** (3083) Farkenella heads out **
[Wed Dec 3 22:54:20 2003] : ** (3090) Enilia follows **
[Wed Dec 3 22:54:42 2003] : ** (3082) Zachary found the F5 macro key **
[Wed Dec 3 22:55:08 2003] : ** (3089) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Dec 3 22:55:14 2003] : ** (3094) Berrawyn leaves **
[Wed Dec 3 22:55:35 2003] : (3082) DM: The temple doors are open
[Wed Dec 3 22:55:46 2003] : (3082) DM: The service is at midday
[Wed Dec 3 22:55:50 2003] : (3082) DM: it's now 10 am
[Wed Dec 3 22:56:13 2003] : (3082) DM: ooc gonna have to call it a day here folks
[Wed Dec 3 22:56:26 2003] : (3082) DM: wanted to get this done but Cel's gottal leave now
[Wed Dec 3 22:56:26 2003] : (3087) Aspen: ooc Okay.
[Wed Dec 3 22:56:31 2003] : (3082) DM: GAME END