Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 26 November 2003

[Wed Nov 26 19:16:36 2003] : (2148) DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 26 19:17:24 2003] : (2148) DM: A guard approaches your group
[Wed Nov 26 19:17:25 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas leaves the temple and tries to find the reeve **
[Wed Nov 26 19:17:30 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Um. I forget where we are. Are we still in the hall surrounded by bodies?
[Wed Nov 26 19:17:52 2003] : (2148) Javid: ooc no, some of you watched Jeffers get a short drop
[Wed Nov 26 19:17:53 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc trying to remember.... Didn't we end by seeing the hanging?
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:11 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc You did, Finduilas didn't
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:12 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc thought so lol
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:18 2003] : (2148) Javid: Hello folks
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:31 2003] : ** (2150) Aspen turns from the grim scene. **
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:33 2003] : (2148) Javid: Err, I've been sent by the Reeve to find you
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:36 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Hello, who might you be?
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:41 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia startles **
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:46 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Umm hello
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:54 2003] : (2148) Javid: I'm the guard you met at the gate
[Wed Nov 26 19:18:59 2003] : (2148) Javid: :P
[Wed Nov 26 19:19:09 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: KMAO
[Wed Nov 26 19:19:29 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Oh *giggles* The one that couldn't stay and chat all day
[Wed Nov 26 19:19:30 2003] : (2148) Javid: Anyway, the Reeve wants to see you all about a reward
[Wed Nov 26 19:19:39 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc I've got a lousy memory for names. You didn't notice, did you? ;)
[Wed Nov 26 19:19:50 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 19:19:51 2003] : (2148) Javid: ooc at least I think that's this one :)
[Wed Nov 26 19:20:14 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Well we better not let the Reeve wait then *smiles*
[Wed Nov 26 19:20:21 2003] : ** (2148) Javid walks back to the town **
[Wed Nov 26 19:20:37 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia follows **
[Wed Nov 26 19:20:43 2003] : ** (2148) Javid walks to the Town Hall **
[Wed Nov 26 19:20:55 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Nov 26 19:21:05 2003] : (2150) Aspen: mee too
[Wed Nov 26 19:21:12 2003] : ** (2148) Javid leads you to the Reeve's office **
[Wed Nov 26 19:21:38 2003] : (2148) Javid: There's the door, just knock
[Wed Nov 26 19:21:42 2003] : (2148) Javid: Bye
[Wed Nov 26 19:21:51 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Thank you Javid :)
[Wed Nov 26 19:21:51 2003] : ** (2148) Javid turns and walks away **
[Wed Nov 26 19:21:59 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas knocks **
[Wed Nov 26 19:22:09 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Enter
[Wed Nov 26 19:22:34 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia enters **
[Wed Nov 26 19:22:37 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas opens the door and walks in **
[Wed Nov 26 19:22:51 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Ah, good good
[Wed Nov 26 19:23:01 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Well met sir, I believe you wanted to see us?
[Wed Nov 26 19:23:03 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Welcome. It seems that you are a busy bunch
[Wed Nov 26 19:23:21 2003] : (2148) DM: The room is strewn with papers
[Wed Nov 26 19:23:34 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Just doing what needs to be done *smile*
[Wed Nov 26 19:23:36 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas looks around the room **
[Wed Nov 26 19:23:37 2003] : (2148) DM: It seems that this is Jeffers business accounts
[Wed Nov 26 19:23:49 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Full of dodgy deals?"
[Wed Nov 26 19:23:55 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Are they? That looks like a lot of business
[Wed Nov 26 19:24:07 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Just working through the paperwork of the late Jeffers
[Wed Nov 26 19:24:20 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: It seems he had quite a little scheme going on
[Wed Nov 26 19:24:43 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Not so little to the people involved, I dare say
[Wed Nov 26 19:24:43 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Although
[Wed Nov 26 19:24:57 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: I don't get it
[Wed Nov 26 19:25:07 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: He had no reason to do it...
[Wed Nov 26 19:25:13 2003] : (2149) Enilia: What's to get?
[Wed Nov 26 19:25:20 2003] : (2149) Enilia: He abused people
[Wed Nov 26 19:25:22 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: How do you mean?
[Wed Nov 26 19:25:27 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: It looks like his regular business activities earned him plenty of profit
[Wed Nov 26 19:25:41 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: I guess some people are just bad.
[Wed Nov 26 19:25:50 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Or greedy...
[Wed Nov 26 19:25:59 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: And arrogant
[Wed Nov 26 19:26:16 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia smiles That too **
[Wed Nov 26 19:26:18 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: And now, my brother will have to sit a tribuneral to ascertain if he can remain as Alderman of Barcanton
[Wed Nov 26 19:26:37 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Brother? Didn't know that. Interesting."
[Wed Nov 26 19:26:48 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Oh yes
[Wed Nov 26 19:26:54 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Now
[Wed Nov 26 19:27:06 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: With Jeffers having no relatives
[Wed Nov 26 19:27:10 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Any way we hcan help him? It wasn't heis fault and he did do a brave job of stepping forward
[Wed Nov 26 19:27:13 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: If there's anything I can do to help him, tell me. I'm sorry there was no other way, but it couldn't be helped. He had to get involved
[Wed Nov 26 19:27:18 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: His estate has passed onto us
[Wed Nov 26 19:27:33 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Ye, I understand, and so does he
[Wed Nov 26 19:27:36 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Yes
[Wed Nov 26 19:27:54 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: I've accounted for the extortions that he has done
[Wed Nov 26 19:27:57 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Your brother is a very courageous and decent man
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:09 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: I've made donations to the 4 churches here in town
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:19 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: That's commendable
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:25 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: But, I feel that you deserve a reward
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:37 2003] : (2158) Farkenella (enter): 19:28
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:37 2003] : ** (2148) Reeve Beech hands over 4 large bags **
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:44 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc Hi Del
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:46 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: ooc HI Del
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:54 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: hi there
[Wed Nov 26 19:28:54 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: We didn't do this to get a reward, other than to see Jeffers get his just rewards
[Wed Nov 26 19:29:03 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Delphine :)
[Wed Nov 26 19:29:11 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Well, a reward you are getting.
[Wed Nov 26 19:29:48 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia looks at the bags.... What is it? **
[Wed Nov 26 19:29:51 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Consider it reward for both Jeffers and this Orc fellow my brother was telling me about
[Wed Nov 26 19:29:57 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella 's eyes start to glitter **
[Wed Nov 26 19:30:05 2003] : (2148) DM: In the bags is 10,000 gp
[Wed Nov 26 19:30:22 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella gasps at the size of the bags **
[Wed Nov 26 19:30:30 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: 10,000? That's a lot of money
[Wed Nov 26 19:30:45 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Heroes need to be equipped
[Wed Nov 26 19:30:48 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Especially for something we would have done anyway
[Wed Nov 26 19:30:56 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: And you all certainly fit that role
[Wed Nov 26 19:31:14 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: We did ?
[Wed Nov 26 19:31:17 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: There are also some personal effects of Jeffers
[Wed Nov 26 19:31:19 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Heroes?
[Wed Nov 26 19:31:20 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: We do ? maybe....
[Wed Nov 26 19:31:22 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Nov 26 19:31:31 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella starts at the "personal effects" **
[Wed Nov 26 19:31:57 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: What kind of personal effects ?
[Wed Nov 26 19:31:59 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: We're no heroes, we just did what needed to be done :)
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:01 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Now, I will give you some of them, but the larger items I'll have to pay for if you want them
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:19 2003] : ** (2148) Reeve Beech starts to hand over some things **
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:24 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: any weapons ?
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:31 2003] : (2148) DM: 2 potions of lesser restoration
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:41 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: brb
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:41 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Got yor eye on that rapier Farky?"
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:46 2003] : (2148) DM: 2 potions of CSW
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:54 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Wow
[Wed Nov 26 19:32:58 2003] : (2148) DM: 2 potions of Neutralise poison
[Wed Nov 26 19:33:22 2003] : (2148) DM: 3 potions of cat's grace
[Wed Nov 26 19:33:35 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "That's the sort if gear you carry around if you out in the wilderness. Not if you're a business man."
[Wed Nov 26 19:33:59 2003] : (2148) DM: Well, it was what was on him when you put him in the cells
[Wed Nov 26 19:34:17 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc that was the Reeve
[Wed Nov 26 19:34:38 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Was it really? We should have used his own potions on him then
[Wed Nov 26 19:34:39 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "But, well, I guess we know he was a crook and not an honest man..."
[Wed Nov 26 19:35:16 2003] : (2148) DM: There is also a wand of cat's Grace with 25 charges, a rapier, an amulet, a small shield and some studded leather
[Wed Nov 26 19:35:47 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas looks at all those things **
[Wed Nov 26 19:35:51 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: yes, the rapier...*dreamily*
[Wed Nov 26 19:36:00 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: These can be purchased from the town at 3/4 of their normal price
[Wed Nov 26 19:36:20 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: 1/2 money to the churches, half to the town
[Wed Nov 26 19:36:32 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ah...
[Wed Nov 26 19:36:58 2003] : (2149) Enilia: What sort of amulet?
[Wed Nov 26 19:37:08 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc 2000 gp each?
[Wed Nov 26 19:37:10 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Otherwise we'll sell them to Salmar
[Wed Nov 26 19:37:15 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: ooc nope
[Wed Nov 26 19:37:18 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Yes, David
[Wed Nov 26 19:37:24 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: ooc I'll break it down
[Wed Nov 26 19:37:32 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: ooc oh, yes
[Wed Nov 26 19:38:07 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: well..I have seen that rapier do amazing things
[Wed Nov 26 19:38:27 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: If you want it, buy it :)
[Wed Nov 26 19:38:33 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella looks at her own brand new rapier **
[Wed Nov 26 19:38:45 2003] : (2148) DM: THe rapier is 6200, the armour is 3200, the wand is 2000
[Wed Nov 26 19:38:58 2003] : (2148) DM: the amulet is 750
[Wed Nov 26 19:39:06 2003] : (2149) Enilia: What sort of amulet?
[Wed Nov 26 19:39:09 2003] : (2148) DM: the shield is 750
[Wed Nov 26 19:39:14 2003] : (2148) DM: Natural armour
[Wed Nov 26 19:39:26 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc what does that do ?
[Wed Nov 26 19:39:37 2003] : (2148) DM: +1 to AC
[Wed Nov 26 19:39:55 2003] : (2148) DM: Stacks with normal armour bonuses too
[Wed Nov 26 19:40:17 2003] : (2148) DM: The rapier is shocking +1
[Wed Nov 26 19:40:21 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Actually, that rapier is way too expensive for my purse
[Wed Nov 26 19:40:31 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc shocking meaning ?
[Wed Nov 26 19:40:41 2003] : (2148) DM: Armour is +2
[Wed Nov 26 19:40:48 2003] : (2149) Enilia: I already have the ring, someone might need the amulet more than me *smiles*
[Wed Nov 26 19:40:49 2003] : (2148) DM: 1d6 electrical damage
[Wed Nov 26 19:41:31 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc you can decide if you want any of these later if you want
[Wed Nov 26 19:41:38 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "I'm not interested in any of the items. A druid has little need for excessive material trappings."
[Wed Nov 26 19:41:39 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc ok
[Wed Nov 26 19:41:59 2003] : (2148) DM: I hope you took down the list of potions
[Wed Nov 26 19:42:13 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc I did, now who's carrying them? :P
[Wed Nov 26 19:42:36 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I wouldn't mind some of the cat's grace potions
[Wed Nov 26 19:43:18 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc I've Nerfed Cat's Grace remember, these potions last for 30 minutes
[Wed Nov 26 19:43:29 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Farky can have those and our druid the rest, them being of an aid nature?
[Wed Nov 26 19:44:09 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: Well, that's our business concluded
[Wed Nov 26 19:44:34 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: I'll need to wade through more of this paperwork to see who we need to pay bac
[Wed Nov 26 19:44:35 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I don't care who carries the potions :)
[Wed Nov 26 19:44:46 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc If the amulet stacks with the ring I'd like to buy it
[Wed Nov 26 19:44:55 2003] : ** (2148) Reeve Beech makes a dismissive gesture **
[Wed Nov 26 19:45:04 2003] : (2148) Reeve Beech: ooc No prob
[Wed Nov 26 19:45:09 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Sir, some of the payback will be executed by the temple of Pelor
[Wed Nov 26 19:45:19 2003] : (2148) DM: Err what's the rng?
[Wed Nov 26 19:45:22 2003] : (2148) DM: ring
[Wed Nov 26 19:45:33 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Ring of force shield
[Wed Nov 26 19:45:37 2003] : (2150) Aspen: (when outside again) "So what's next?"
[Wed Nov 26 19:45:39 2003] : (2148) DM: Yes
[Wed Nov 26 19:46:04 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia buys the amulet and puts it on **
[Wed Nov 26 19:46:59 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: We should report back and deliver the artefact to the temple of Waukeen
[Wed Nov 26 19:47:01 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Thank you Reeve
[Wed Nov 26 19:47:04 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia leaves **
[Wed Nov 26 19:47:10 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas bows **
[Wed Nov 26 19:47:16 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Good day to you, sir
[Wed Nov 26 19:47:37 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc still wondering what we forgot...
[Wed Nov 26 19:47:55 2003] : ** (2148) DM smiles **
[Wed Nov 26 19:47:55 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella follows **
[Wed Nov 26 19:47:57 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas leaves **
[Wed Nov 26 19:48:40 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc Did you guys take the potions? Can i throw away the list? :P
[Wed Nov 26 19:48:44 2003] : (2148) DM: OK, it's now about 5 pm
[Wed Nov 26 19:48:51 2003] : (2150) Aspen: I have the two CSW
[Wed Nov 26 19:49:01 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc I took mine ;lol, what's cat's grace ? 1d4 for 30 mins ?
[Wed Nov 26 19:49:20 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc I also seem to have a rod of enlargement which sounds like something that'd get advertised in spam...
[Wed Nov 26 19:49:28 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc LMAO
[Wed Nov 26 19:49:29 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOLOL
[Wed Nov 26 19:49:31 2003] : (2148) DM: 1d4+1
[Wed Nov 26 19:49:38 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc k, thx
[Wed Nov 26 19:49:58 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc Okay, I'll hang on to the restoration and poison potions then
[Wed Nov 26 19:50:06 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc did we search the bodies ?
[Wed Nov 26 19:50:12 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc LOL, it doubles the range of your spells
[Wed Nov 26 19:50:16 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc I came late :P
[Wed Nov 26 19:50:28 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc what bodies?
[Wed Nov 26 19:50:37 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc never mind
[Wed Nov 26 19:50:40 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc sigh
[Wed Nov 26 19:50:54 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc /me is not drunk, I swear
[Wed Nov 26 19:51:01 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 26 19:51:06 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc and not greedy either ;)
[Wed Nov 26 19:51:23 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 19:51:27 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc actually, I was trying to list the things we may have forgotten
[Wed Nov 26 19:51:31 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Not as long as she can have the rapier ;)
[Wed Nov 26 19:51:37 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 19:51:47 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc, I can't afford it, unless I sell the other one
[Wed Nov 26 19:51:52 2003] : (2148) DM: So are you headed back to Barcanton?
[Wed Nov 26 19:52:27 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Yes, to deliver a bowl and some reward money
[Wed Nov 26 19:52:33 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc someone smart can tell me how much would Emerald Skewer sell for ?
[Wed Nov 26 19:52:38 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Shouldn't we report back to the druids? Or are we done there? (trying to remember too lol)
[Wed Nov 26 19:52:39 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Yep. In the morning.
[Wed Nov 26 19:52:52 2003] : ** (2148) DM wonders when the edges of the plate were bent upwards **
[Wed Nov 26 19:53:03 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc What?
[Wed Nov 26 19:53:13 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc ???
[Wed Nov 26 19:53:18 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc I see
[Wed Nov 26 19:53:23 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc it's a plate, not a bowl :P
[Wed Nov 26 19:53:25 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas slaps the DM :P **
[Wed Nov 26 19:53:30 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 19:53:33 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 19:53:50 2003] : (2148) DM: Unless it's been bent in battle
[Wed Nov 26 19:54:08 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Do you want another slap, Craig? ;)
[Wed Nov 26 19:54:27 2003] : (2148) DM: YOu can report back to whomever you like
[Wed Nov 26 19:54:59 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc Just tell what we forgot lol It drives me nuts trying to remember
[Wed Nov 26 19:55:13 2003] : ** (2148) DM keeps schtum **
[Wed Nov 26 19:55:42 2003] : (2148) DM: OK so you all staying in the inn tonight then?
[Wed Nov 26 19:55:45 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc /me feels her head explode
[Wed Nov 26 19:56:20 2003] : (2149) Enilia: We might as well; better than sleeping in the open
[Wed Nov 26 19:56:38 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Nov 26 19:56:54 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc /me hands Cel a bowl for exploded bits of brain (after having put mine in)
[Wed Nov 26 19:56:56 2003] : (2149) Enilia: And safer :P
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:00 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I agree
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:04 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs welcomes you all back **
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:05 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol@Farky
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:14 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Got plenty of rooms for you all tonight
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:26 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Sounds good :D
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:29 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Not so busy anyway
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:30 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: That's good, I have not slept in a bed in a long time
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:33 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: That's a nice change :)
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:41 2003] : (2149) Enilia: How about a good meal and wine to go with it too?
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:51 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Well, isn't it a surprise about Jeffers eh?
[Wed Nov 26 19:57:59 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Certainly ma'am
[Wed Nov 26 19:58:05 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: not really Sir
[Wed Nov 26 19:58:10 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs shouts for food to be served **
[Wed Nov 26 19:58:21 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: I shall miss his music
[Wed Nov 26 19:58:26 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Not really that surprised
[Wed Nov 26 19:58:33 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs serves drinks as he chatters **
[Wed Nov 26 19:58:40 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: He was a good singer, just too bad about his character
[Wed Nov 26 19:58:45 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: He was a good draw dfor customers
[Wed Nov 26 19:59:02 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Apparently so, apparently so
[Wed Nov 26 19:59:15 2003] : (2149) Enilia: I'm sure there are plenty of excellent bards out there; maybe you could hire one
[Wed Nov 26 19:59:18 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: It seems he had a lot of people conned
[Wed Nov 26 19:59:26 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: You can always advertise: the inn where the criminal performed and the heroes slept
[Wed Nov 26 19:59:28 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Never tried it on me thankfully
[Wed Nov 26 19:59:43 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs looks at FIndus **
[Wed Nov 26 19:59:45 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "What heros? Anyone famous?"
[Wed Nov 26 19:59:50 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Hmm, I could now couldn't I
[Wed Nov 26 20:00:18 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: I believe you'll be needing a safe for tonight eh?
[Wed Nov 26 20:00:20 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Aspen, even when we don't think ourselves heroes, some people do see us like that
[Wed Nov 26 20:00:35 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs hshakes some keys **
[Wed Nov 26 20:00:46 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: You are indeed heroes
[Wed Nov 26 20:00:52 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia pays up for room, meal and wine **
[Wed Nov 26 20:00:58 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: The town is grateful
[Wed Nov 26 20:01:16 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: And apparently he aggressively fought off competitors, if you see what I mean
[Wed Nov 26 20:01:31 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: So there's room for some competiton in the market now
[Wed Nov 26 20:01:48 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Hopefully clothes prices will drop here
[Wed Nov 26 20:01:51 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs smiles **
[Wed Nov 26 20:01:56 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: And more trade means more clients to you :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:01:57 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: now, that sounds good
[Wed Nov 26 20:02:01 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Ah. In favour of competion?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:02:02 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I need new stuff
[Wed Nov 26 20:02:04 2003] : (2148) DM: Food is served to you
[Wed Nov 26 20:02:33 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc You should look around for a bard named Huerney; I've heard he's wquite good :P
[Wed Nov 26 20:02:41 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Well, I don't like people putting prices up too high because there is none sir
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:06 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: As for the bard...I have come across some pretty good ones
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:15 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Excellent. You see I was thinking of opening an inn in the town..."
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:15 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Although I'm not sure what I'd do if another inn opened here
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:30 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Some guy, named Harness or something
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:32 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia laughs **
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:33 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: You want to be an innkeeper?
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:34 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs looks horrified at Apen **
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:36 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: can't remember his name
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:41 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Aspen
[Wed Nov 26 20:03:44 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Hah. Just kidding."
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:07 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs smiles **
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:11 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: You kidder you
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:22 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Near gave me a heart attack
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:33 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:04:39 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: So, you need the safe keys?
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:09 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Any more bad guys around? ;)
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:32 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Well, there's always people willing to rob those with money
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:46 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: That's not changed now Jeffers is gone
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:53 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I guess the safe would not be a bad idea
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:58 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: And as I never knew about him...
[Wed Nov 26 20:05:58 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I'm afraid not
[Wed Nov 26 20:06:46 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs hands over a key, then holds out his hand **
[Wed Nov 26 20:07:12 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella puts whatever GP is needed for the safe **
[Wed Nov 26 20:07:21 2003] : ** (2148) DM can't remember the price :( **
[Wed Nov 26 20:07:27 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 20:07:34 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: 5GP please
[Wed Nov 26 20:07:41 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: PLus 10 deposit
[Wed Nov 26 20:07:47 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: here you go
[Wed Nov 26 20:07:52 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella hands the 15 GP **
[Wed Nov 26 20:08:09 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs takes the money **
[Wed Nov 26 20:08:37 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: food...drink
[Wed Nov 26 20:08:38 2003] : (2148) DM: The night rolls in, a few customers stop by
[Wed Nov 26 20:08:42 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I can't wait to be in bed
[Wed Nov 26 20:08:55 2003] : (2148) DM: Puggs feeds you and waters you to your desire
[Wed Nov 26 20:09:02 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia finishes her meal **
[Wed Nov 26 20:09:32 2003] : (2148) DM: NOthing of any note happens
[Wed Nov 26 20:09:52 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella goes to bed early, after putting things in the safe, keeps the key on her **
[Wed Nov 26 20:09:58 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Okay, it't been enough adventures for one day... G'night all :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:10:03 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia goes to bed **
[Wed Nov 26 20:10:12 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Goodnight and sweet dreams :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:10:17 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas goes up as well **
[Wed Nov 26 20:11:13 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc /me has nightmares about stuff she ought to remember ;)
[Wed Nov 26 20:11:32 2003] : (2150) Aspen: zzz
[Wed Nov 26 20:11:42 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: zzz
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:04 2003] : (2148) DM: OK the night passes while you sleep
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:10 2003] : (2148) DM: Just after midnight...
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:19 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc ah...damn, three dots
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:28 2003] : (2148) DM: Listen checks...
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:35 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:36 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Nov 26 20:12:36 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:09 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:28 2003] : (2148) DM: OK, you can all hear a high pitched moaning
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:40 2003] : (2148) DM: It's coming from outside the windows
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:43 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia sits up in bed **
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:45 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella starts awake **
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:55 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas gets out of bed and goes off to investigate **
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:56 2003] : (2150) Aspen: I got to the windows and looks out.
[Wed Nov 26 20:13:58 2003] : (2149) Enilia: What the....
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:01 2003] : (2148) MOaning: Death...
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:05 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia looks out the window **
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:17 2003] : (2148) Moaning: Death, to the ling ones
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:25 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Ling?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:28 2003] : (2148) Moaning: Death, to the living ones
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:31 2003] : (2148) Moaning: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:35 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:39 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: That sounds nice
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:41 2003] : (2148) Moaning: Hssss
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:46 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: What is that ?
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:50 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Night of the living dead? ;)
[Wed Nov 26 20:14:57 2003] : (2148) Moaning: ooc Ling is a fish in the COd family :D
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:02 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella gets out of bed and takes her green glowing rapier in hand **
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:05 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Oh go and moan somewhere else! I'm trying to sleep."
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:09 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia tries to see the moaner **
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:14 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:23 2003] : (2148) Moaning: You can't see anything
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:27 2003] : (2148) Moaning: Hsssssss
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:29 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol@Aspen
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:34 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas tries to remember what she was told about Turn Undead **
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:41 2003] : (2148) DM: Suddenly...
[Wed Nov 26 20:15:47 2003] : (2148) DM: Spot check Aspen?
[Wed Nov 26 20:16:12 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Wed Nov 26 20:16:51 2003] : (2148) DM: Something breaks from the shadows in the room
[Wed Nov 26 20:16:56 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella buckles her belt **
[Wed Nov 26 20:17:10 2003] : (2148) DM: It's a living shadow coming at you
[Wed Nov 26 20:17:24 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas goes to where she can hear the voice **
[Wed Nov 26 20:17:25 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Muuurgh
[Wed Nov 26 20:17:35 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Nov 26 20:17:36 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Death, to the living ones
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:06 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc can we still hear it if it's in Aspens room?
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:07 2003] : (2148) Shadow: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:15 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella goes towards the sounds **
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:19 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Aspen, your go
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:24 2003] : (2148) Shadow: ooc Yes
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:38 2003] : (2150) Aspen: I make a dive for my staff which is near the bed.
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:47 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia dresses in a hurry and follows the sound **
[Wed Nov 26 20:18:48 2003] : (2148) Shadow: OK
[Wed Nov 26 20:19:12 2003] : ** (2148) Shadow swings at Aspen with his insubstantial hand **
[Wed Nov 26 20:19:19 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Shadow: Incorporeal touch: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> [1d6] -> [4] = (4) Temporary strength
[Wed Nov 26 20:19:29 2003] : (2148) Shadow: AC - armour?
[Wed Nov 26 20:19:57 2003] : (2150) Aspen: 12
[Wed Nov 26 20:20:03 2003] : (2148) Shadow: HIt...
[Wed Nov 26 20:20:21 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Uhhhh,,,
[Wed Nov 26 20:20:37 2003] : (2148) Shadow: As he touches you , you feel drained, you can sense the dark world where the creture exists
[Wed Nov 26 20:20:43 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 26 20:20:52 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Nov 26 20:20:57 2003] : (2148) Shadow: INitiative from everyone else?
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:01 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:23 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Hit, you staff passes through it, but you notice it had an effect
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:38 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:41 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Wed Nov 26 20:21:47 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Findus?
[Wed Nov 26 20:22:16 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Turn undead
[Wed Nov 26 20:22:35 2003] : (2148) Shadow: d20 +cha other bonus
[Wed Nov 26 20:22:37 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Wed Nov 26 20:22:43 2003] : (2148) Shadow: d20 +cha +other bonus
[Wed Nov 26 20:22:58 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: This is to determine the highest creature
[Wed Nov 26 20:23:02 2003] : (2148) Shadow: ooc levels of Paladin?
[Wed Nov 26 20:23:28 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: 4, so lvl 2 for turning
[Wed Nov 26 20:23:37 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Muuurr.... /me moves away from Finduilas
[Wed Nov 26 20:23:45 2003] : ** (2148) Shadow moves away from Finduilas **
[Wed Nov 26 20:24:07 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Farky?
[Wed Nov 26 20:25:12 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella reaches for a flask of holy water **
[Wed Nov 26 20:25:28 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: opens it
[Wed Nov 26 20:25:35 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: and throws it on the shadow
[Wed Nov 26 20:25:36 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc This turning is tricky to workl out :(
[Wed Nov 26 20:25:55 2003] : (2148) Shadow: d20+bab+2
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:14 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:19 2003] : (2148) Shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:26 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc great, beautiful, fantastic
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:31 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc Splash rolls?
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:32 2003] : ** (2148) Shadow backs away from finduilas **
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:34 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:39 2003] : (2148) Shadow: ooc err?
[Wed Nov 26 20:26:58 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Didn't he do that before?
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:02 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc guess it doesn't really matter since they're only one of them.
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:03 2003] : (2148) Shadow: ooc how's that work?
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:20 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc 1d8 to see where it lands.
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:27 2003] : (2148) DM: the shadow passes through the wall
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:37 2003] : (2148) DM: Into the next room
[Wed Nov 26 20:27:58 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Muuurgh
[Wed Nov 26 20:28:01 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 26 20:28:17 2003] : (2148) Shadow: ooc you can hear it moaning
[Wed Nov 26 20:28:26 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Running to Aspen to see if he's okay
[Wed Nov 26 20:28:34 2003] : (2148) Shadow: OK
[Wed Nov 26 20:28:45 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 26 20:29:04 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Which wall?
[Wed Nov 26 20:29:06 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Well are you? Okay that is lol
[Wed Nov 26 20:29:25 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Go to the next room if it's open.
[Wed Nov 26 20:29:26 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Err...
[Wed Nov 26 20:30:25 2003] : (2148) Shadow: It's gone into Finduilas's room
[Wed Nov 26 20:30:39 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: And that room's open :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:30:44 2003] : (2148) Shadow: It is in the next room
[Wed Nov 26 20:30:58 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc kid just told me he's been following the game through the logs lol
[Wed Nov 26 20:31:15 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc That's what you wanted, wasn't it?
[Wed Nov 26 20:31:28 2003] : (2148) Shadow: You see it in there Aspen... doing anything?
[Wed Nov 26 20:31:41 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc true, never thought he'd follow as we played it tho lol
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:06 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Do I have time?
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:12 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Whack a shadow then.
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:17 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Ok
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:19 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:23 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Hit
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:29 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Uuuur
[Wed Nov 26 20:32:39 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Findus?
[Wed Nov 26 20:33:34 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Also going to the next room to whack it
[Wed Nov 26 20:33:46 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Nov 26 20:33:50 2003] : (2148) Shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 20:33:58 2003] : ** (2148) Shadow is no longer cowering **
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:12 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Farky?
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:21 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: next room, whack it too
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:22 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Emerald Skewer (rapier+1 - green light) (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:27 2003] : (2148) Shadow: hit
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:43 2003] : ** (2148) Shadow swings at Findus **
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:45 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Shadow: Incorporeal touch: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> [1d6] -> [1] = (1) Temporary strength
[Wed Nov 26 20:34:59 2003] : (2148) Shadow: AC minus armour?
[Wed Nov 26 20:35:31 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: 10 :(
[Wed Nov 26 20:35:48 2003] : (2148) Shadow: You feel the cilling effect of a vconnection to another plane
[Wed Nov 26 20:35:52 2003] : (2148) Shadow: chilling
[Wed Nov 26 20:35:57 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:06 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Follow and whack too
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:08 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Morningstar (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:09 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d8+0] -> [4,5,0] = (9)
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:28 2003] : (2148) Shadow: The weapon passes through the shadow but it seems unharmed
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:37 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:41 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:46 2003] : (2148) Shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 20:36:52 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Findus?
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:01 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:07 2003] : (2148) Shadow: HIt
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:12 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: -1 for temp str loss
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:28 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Tendrils of shadow tear then re-form
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:31 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Hissssss
[Wed Nov 26 20:37:50 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Farky?
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:00 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: whack again
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:02 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Emerald Skewer (rapier+1 - green light) (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:07 2003] : (2148) Shadow: hit
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:34 2003] : ** (2148) Shadow sticks to attacking Finduilas **
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:36 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Shadow: Incorporeal touch: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> [1d6] -> [4] = (4) Temporary strength
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:39 2003] : (2148) Shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:43 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 26 20:38:58 2003] : (2149) Enilia: switching weapon and whacking again
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:00 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Silvered Dagger (base): [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:08 2003] : (2148) Shadow: Hssssss
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:17 2003] : ** (2148) Shadow dissolves into the night air **
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:27 2003] : (2149) Enilia: :D
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:31 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: That was ... different
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:38 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Very much!
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:47 2003] : (2149) Enilia: HGlad I bought this thing :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:39:52 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Did it look like anyone? Or just a formless shadow?
[Wed Nov 26 20:40:14 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: So am I :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:40:16 2003] : (2148) DM: Int checks
[Wed Nov 26 20:40:17 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella shivers **
[Wed Nov 26 20:40:24 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Nov 26 20:40:24 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Nov 26 20:40:25 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Nov 26 20:40:32 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 20:41:00 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc balls
[Wed Nov 26 20:41:10 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [18,1] = (19)
[Wed Nov 26 20:41:18 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc 50% miss chance and the silvered weapon wouldn't cut it, never mind
[Wed Nov 26 20:41:31 2003] : (2149) Enilia: :(
[Wed Nov 26 20:42:29 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Did that look like one of the men hanging outside to you?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:42:44 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Just looked like a shadow to me...
[Wed Nov 26 20:42:47 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I couldn't say, I just saw a shadow
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:14 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella runs closer to the window **
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:17 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: here !
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:20 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: can you see ?
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:23 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Where?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:24 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella points outside **
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:29 2003] : (2149) Enilia: What?
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:40 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas looks out **
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:44 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: What do you see?
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:44 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: there was someone in the window
[Wed Nov 26 20:43:56 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: someone who seemed to be watching
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:05 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:06 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Another shadow?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:12 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Did he look like a priest we know, perhaps?
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:13 2003] : (2149) Enilia: More of them?
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:38 2003] : (2148) DM: 200xp each
[Wed Nov 26 20:44:44 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: no, it looked like someone
[Wed Nov 26 20:45:21 2003] : (2149) Enilia: someone?
[Wed Nov 26 20:45:24 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I might be willing to make a wager it was a priest of Talos
[Wed Nov 26 20:45:46 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: But since I didn't see anybody ...
[Wed Nov 26 20:46:01 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I am not sure who it was
[Wed Nov 26 20:46:08 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "The Priest is raising shadows against us? What on earth for?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:46:08 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: but it was real
[Wed Nov 26 20:46:17 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: nothing to do with that ...thing
[Wed Nov 26 20:46:49 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Well seems that *some* people don't concider us heroes then
[Wed Nov 26 20:46:57 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc 'cause you're a bunch of goody gits?
[Wed Nov 26 20:46:58 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Are you sure? You mean we got a two separate visitors at once?
[Wed Nov 26 20:47:03 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 20:47:08 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 20:47:35 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Well, better stand a watch and get back to sleep. We're moving out tomorrow anyway."
[Wed Nov 26 20:47:57 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Maybe we should just go back to sleep and then leave this town foirst thing in the morning
[Wed Nov 26 20:47:59 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Well, if it is that Priest, he has all the rights to be raising ..things against us
[Wed Nov 26 20:48:16 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Do you remember what he said at the trial ?
[Wed Nov 26 20:48:16 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I've had all the rest I need, I'll keep watch
[Wed Nov 26 20:48:29 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "I forget. What did he say?"
[Wed Nov 26 20:48:38 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Yeah... "It ain't over"
[Wed Nov 26 20:48:42 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: He was angry at Jeffers
[Wed Nov 26 20:48:43 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Something like that
[Wed Nov 26 20:48:43 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: We never harmed him, what right does he have to harm us?
[Wed Nov 26 20:49:01 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: He said something along the lines of "you have made it fail"
[Wed Nov 26 20:49:20 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: there sure is a bigger and darker scheme behind this whle Jeffers story
[Wed Nov 26 20:49:41 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Oh dear. Don't like that the sound of that."
[Wed Nov 26 20:50:13 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Nothing we can solve in the middle of the night anyway... I say we go back to sleep for now
[Wed Nov 26 20:50:19 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Neither do I
[Wed Nov 26 20:50:23 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia yawns **
[Wed Nov 26 20:50:35 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Sleep tight :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:50:56 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I'll stand watch for a while
[Wed Nov 26 20:50:57 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Thank you Findus, wake me yup if you get tired
[Wed Nov 26 20:51:06 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia goes back to bed **
[Wed Nov 26 20:52:59 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Farkenella: do you see those lights there?
[Wed Nov 26 20:52:59 2003] : (2150) Aspen: me to
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:07 2003] : (2148) DM: Some time passes, puggs comes to speak with you
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:16 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Hi there
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:18 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: What was that racket?
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:31 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Well, to tell you the truth
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:35 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: We're not sure
[Wed Nov 26 20:53:37 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Nothing to concern yourself about :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:07 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: ooc Bert is just setting off for home
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:14 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:15 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc yay !
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:16 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:26 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Well, we're not used to commotion here
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:34 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc unless he works two hours from home that is...
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:42 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Just then...
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:42 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Well, must be a change then
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:47 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: been a lot of that lately
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:50 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: It's all over now, you can go to bed
[Wed Nov 26 20:54:55 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc about 40 minutes
[Wed Nov 26 20:55:27 2003] : (2148) DM: Something detaches itself from the shadows in the room
[Wed Nov 26 20:55:44 2003] : (2148) shadow: Muurgh
[Wed Nov 26 20:55:49 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Farkenella, there!
[Wed Nov 26 20:55:50 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella starts on her feet **
[Wed Nov 26 20:55:51 2003] : ** (2148) shadow swipes at Puggs **
[Wed Nov 26 20:55:54 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Zzzz
[Wed Nov 26 20:55:57 2003] : (2148) shadow: Shadow: Incorporeal touch: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4) ===> [1d6] -> [6] = (6) Temporary strength
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:11 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs faints in fright **
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:21 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Initiative
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:27 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Initiative [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:31 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:48 2003] : (2148) shadow: Farky?
[Wed Nov 26 20:56:54 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Emerald Skewer (rapier+1 - green light) (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:02 2003] : (2148) shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:05 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: at the shadow
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:15 2003] : (2148) shadow: ooc not at Puggs?
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:21 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:22 2003] : (2148) shadow: :D
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:22 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Not at Puggs then? ;)
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:24 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:27 2003] : (2148) shadow: Findus?
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:44 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Turning again, can I immediately roll for damage?
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:49 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella screams : ASPEN ! ENILIA ! **
[Wed Nov 26 20:57:53 2003] : (2148) shadow: damage?
[Wed Nov 26 20:58:00 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia startles awake **
[Wed Nov 26 20:58:07 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Yes, PHB 139
[Wed Nov 26 20:58:15 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Huh? Wha? Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Nov 26 20:58:21 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: 2d6+cha+lvl for damage
[Wed Nov 26 20:58:49 2003] : (2148) shadow: oh, OK
[Wed Nov 26 20:58:51 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia jumps out of bed, getting dressed in a hurry **
[Wed Nov 26 20:58:56 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: And 1d20 +cha for highest lvl creature to turn
[Wed Nov 26 20:59:14 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [2d6+5] -> [5,1,5] = (11)
[Wed Nov 26 20:59:24 2003] : (2148) shadow: no, it's not damage, it's just the total HD you can turn
[Wed Nov 26 20:59:48 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Confused again :(
[Wed Nov 26 21:00:07 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc /me is glad she's a plain thief
[Wed Nov 26 21:00:16 2003] : (2148) shadow: ooc roll d20+cha
[Wed Nov 26 21:00:18 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Magic is not explained clearly :(
[Wed Nov 26 21:00:28 2003] : (2148) shadow: + other bonus
[Wed Nov 26 21:00:30 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [Bad dice format]
[Wed Nov 26 21:00:34 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Nov 26 21:00:45 2003] : (2148) shadow: He isn't turned
[Wed Nov 26 21:01:03 2003] : ** (2148) shadow swipes at Finduilas **
[Wed Nov 26 21:01:07 2003] : (2148) shadow: Shadow: Incorporeal touch: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> [1d6] -> [6] = (6) Temporary strength
[Wed Nov 26 21:01:15 2003] : (2148) shadow: hit?
[Wed Nov 26 21:01:21 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Nov 26 21:01:36 2003] : (2148) shadow: You feel icy cold spreading down your arm
[Wed Nov 26 21:01:49 2003] : (2148) shadow: FFarky?
[Wed Nov 26 21:02:10 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella tries whacks at the shadow and then runs and hides somewhere **
[Wed Nov 26 21:02:12 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Emerald Skewer (rapier+1 - green light) (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Nov 26 21:02:19 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Wed Nov 26 21:02:20 2003] : (2148) shadow: hit
[Wed Nov 26 21:02:29 2003] : (2148) shadow: Findus?
[Wed Nov 26 21:02:49 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Trying turn again
[Wed Nov 26 21:02:52 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:08 2003] : (2148) shadow: It remains right by you
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:18 2003] : (2148) shadow: Enilia and Aspen, Initiative?
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:27 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia finishes dressing and vcomes out of her room **
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:29 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:32 2003] : (2150) Aspen: 7
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:38 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc still tired i see :P
[Wed Nov 26 21:03:39 2003] : (2148) shadow: oh, just saw that
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:02 2003] : (2148) shadow: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:23 2003] : (2150) Aspen: I cast ball of Flame
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:30 2003] : (2150) Aspen: No I dont
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:32 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:36 2003] : (2148) shadow: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:40 2003] : (2148) shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 21:04:59 2003] : (2148) shadow: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 26 21:05:19 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Using wand
[Wed Nov 26 21:05:21 2003] : (2148) shadow: Muuugh, death to the liviiing
[Wed Nov 26 21:05:28 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Nov 26 21:05:29 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) **
[Wed Nov 26 21:05:37 2003] : (2148) shadow: [1d100+2] -> [57,2] = (59)
[Wed Nov 26 21:05:39 2003] : (2148) shadow: [1d100+2] -> [28,2] = (30)
[Wed Nov 26 21:05:41 2003] : (2148) shadow: One hit
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:00 2003] : ** (2148) shadow turns on Enilia **
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:01 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Darn, it's gonna be a long night!
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:02 2003] : (2148) shadow: Shadow: Incorporeal touch: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> [1d6] -> [3] = (3) Temporary strength
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:11 2003] : (2148) shadow: Muur
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:20 2003] : (2148) shadow: AC?
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:24 2003] : (2149) Enilia: 14
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:35 2003] : (2148) shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 21:06:47 2003] : (2148) shadow: ooc you have no armour do you... magic works OK
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:09 2003] : (2148) shadow: Farky?
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:13 2003] : (2149) Enilia: no armour
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:23 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc am I hidden ?
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:31 2003] : (2148) shadow: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:35 2003] : (2148) shadow: Yes
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:40 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella jumps at the shadow and whacks **
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:44 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Emerald Skewer (rapier+1 - green light) (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:49 2003] : (2148) shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 21:07:56 2003] : (2148) shadow: Finduilas?
[Wed Nov 26 21:08:02 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Nov 26 21:08:06 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: -4
[Wed Nov 26 21:08:10 2003] : (2148) shadow: miss
[Wed Nov 26 21:08:44 2003] : (2148) shadow: ooc it's in Findus' room ATM
[Wed Nov 26 21:08:56 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas is amazed that she can't swing her axe properly **
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:16 2003] : (2148) shadow: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:23 2003] : (2149) Enilia: wand again
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:25 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) **
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:26 2003] : (2148) shadow: oops Aspen, sorry
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:29 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia casts Magic Missile, damage [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) **
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:31 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Quarterstaff + 1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:37 2003] : (2148) shadow: Miss
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:42 2003] : (2148) shadow: [1d100+2] -> [65,2] = (67)
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:43 2003] : (2148) shadow: [1d100+2] -> [69,2] = (71)
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:48 2003] : (2148) shadow: Two hits Enilia
[Wed Nov 26 21:09:59 2003] : (2149) Enilia: :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:04 2003] : ** (2148) shadow is a tatty looking shadow **
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:12 2003] : (2148) shadow: Muuur
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:20 2003] : (2148) shadow: Death... ssssss
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:33 2003] : ** (2148) shadow swipes Enilia again **
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:36 2003] : (2148) shadow: Shadow: Incorporeal touch: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> [1d6] -> [1] = (1) Temporary strength
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:42 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ouch
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:44 2003] : (2148) shadow: hit
[Wed Nov 26 21:10:48 2003] : (2148) shadow: Farky?
[Wed Nov 26 21:11:10 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella whacks **
[Wed Nov 26 21:11:13 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Emerald Skewer (rapier+1 - green light) (base): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Wed Nov 26 21:11:22 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs wakes up, looks around, then faints again **
[Wed Nov 26 21:11:32 2003] : (2150) Aspen: oooc Whack? WIth a rapier? That's funny.
[Wed Nov 26 21:11:37 2003] : (2148) shadow: lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:11:40 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 21:11:42 2003] : (2148) shadow: [1d100] -> [31] = (31)
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:00 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc bloody hell you'd think I could get advantage of that extreme wide range of critical...sheesh
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:02 2003] : (2148) shadow: Your rapier appears to hit, but the shadow seems unharmed
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:10 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella runs back to hide **
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:11 2003] : (2148) shadow: ooc no crits on undead
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:15 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:17 2003] : (2148) shadow: Findus
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:23 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Greataxe+1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d12+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:23 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc, ah, that's better lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:29 2003] : (2148) shadow: hit
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:30 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: still -4
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:35 2003] : (2148) shadow: even at -7
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:39 2003] : (2148) shadow: [1d100] -> [79] = (79)
[Wed Nov 26 21:12:49 2003] : ** (2148) shadow fizzles into the night **
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:05 2003] : (2148) shadow: 200xp each again
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:11 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas puts on her armour and gets her shield **
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:11 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Better check outside the inn. Don't want any more of these popping up."
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:20 2003] : ** (2150) Aspen kits up. **
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:39 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Right, doesn't look like we'll get much sleep otherwise
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:47 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella makes a mental note of buying lots of silvered everything **
[Wed Nov 26 21:13:54 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: This could be a long night
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:15 2003] : (2148) shadow: ooc the silvered dagger shouldn't have worked, I made a mistake
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:16 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia checks on Puggs **
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:19 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella kits up as well **
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:31 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs wakes up **
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:37 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: uuurgh
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:39 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc lol, still, buying tons of undead-unfriendly stuff in the morning
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:44 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Are you okay? Not hurt?
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:51 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: That was that fellow from the hanging tree
[Wed Nov 26 21:14:58 2003] : (2149) Enilia: It was?
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:00 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs is white as a sheet **
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:04 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Yes
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:14 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: I'd recognise that mug
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:18 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: anywhere
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:18 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Then we should expect one or two more of them
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:21 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "They should be taken down tomorrow."
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:22 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Even more reason to make sure those dead gets buried, wouldn't you think Findus?
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:42 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: indeed
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:46 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Bbb but
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:46 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Yes, but the temple of Pelor wouldn't do it, I asked them
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:54 2003] : (2149) Enilia: But what?
[Wed Nov 26 21:15:59 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: What's wrong?
[Wed Nov 26 21:16:02 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: There's only two fellows there, oh and Jeffers
[Wed Nov 26 21:16:43 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Did anyone see those lights over the temple of Talos?
[Wed Nov 26 21:16:56 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas looks out of the window again **
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:03 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella winces at the mention of Jeffers **
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:06 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Hmmm... Maybe we could just bury them ourselves, sprinkle some holy water on them or something...
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:08 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: NO cativity there now
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:11 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "I'm going to check outside. Anyone coming?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:15 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: NO activity there now
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:16 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Jeffers as a shadow... ewww, nope, thankyouverymuch
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:22 2003] : (2149) Enilia: I'm ready Aspen
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:35 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: He was vicious enough when alive, for sure
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:42 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I'll come, Aspen
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:43 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: exactly
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:50 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: So will I Aspen
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:53 2003] : ** (2150) Aspen is looking for Clues with a capital C. Talos brooches for example. **
[Wed Nov 26 21:17:58 2003] : ** (2148) DM smiles wryly **
[Wed Nov 26 21:18:01 2003] : (2149) Enilia: lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:18:02 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 21:18:38 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Just before the second shadow appeared I saw those lights, I don't think it was a coincidence
[Wed Nov 26 21:18:44 2003] : (2148) DM: It's quite dark outside
[Wed Nov 26 21:19:00 2003] : (2148) DM: There's no lights in the temple now
[Wed Nov 26 21:19:17 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas shudders as she looks at the temple **
[Wed Nov 26 21:19:24 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia lights up a torch **
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:01 2003] : (2150) Aspen: I walk over towards the temple.
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:08 2003] : (2148) DM: wis checks
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:16 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:18 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Wis check: [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17)
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:19 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella has her rapier glowing in hand **
[Wed Nov 26 21:20:23 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Wis check: [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17)
[Wed Nov 26 21:21:01 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc wis Findus
[Wed Nov 26 21:21:08 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Wis check: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Nov 26 21:21:10 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Wis check: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
[Wed Nov 26 21:21:14 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Sorry
[Wed Nov 26 21:22:11 2003] : (2148) DM: THere's little to be seen on the outside of the building
[Wed Nov 26 21:22:41 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Nothing out here anymore. Back to the inn I guess."
[Wed Nov 26 21:22:55 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Unless.... Check out the gibbets?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:23:01 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Or maybe we should go check on the dead?
[Wed Nov 26 21:23:04 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas keeps standing, looking at the temple **
[Wed Nov 26 21:23:16 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: OK for the dead
[Wed Nov 26 21:23:31 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: we might take it upon us to bury them right away, if that's the way to go about it
[Wed Nov 26 21:23:37 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia shudders..... Okay then **
[Wed Nov 26 21:23:56 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Over to the town gate which I guess is locked....
[Wed Nov 26 21:24:23 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas doesn't move **
[Wed Nov 26 21:25:11 2003] : ** (2150) Aspen stands by the town gates looking stupid. **
[Wed Nov 26 21:25:25 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: How about we take a look in there first?
[Wed Nov 26 21:25:37 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia is at the gate too **
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:00 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas looks around her, astonished to see that her friends have left **
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:01 2003] : (2148) DM: There's a gurd on the gates
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:04 2003] : (2148) DM: guard
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:19 2003] : (2148) Stephen: Evenin' folks
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:26 2003] : (2148) Stephen: Just out for a stroll eh?
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:31 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Hi there Stephen :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:44 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Kind off... You'd care yto let us out for a minute?
[Wed Nov 26 21:26:52 2003] : (2148) Stephen: ooc LOL @ Findus
[Wed Nov 26 21:27:13 2003] : (2148) Stephen: Err, OK I guess, you're all town heroes
[Wed Nov 26 21:27:17 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas takes a stroll around the temple of Talos, waiting for her friends to return **
[Wed Nov 26 21:27:26 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia looks around..... What happened to Findus? **
[Wed Nov 26 21:27:34 2003] : (2148) Stephen: ooc what happened there last time :O
[Wed Nov 26 21:27:37 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Thank you Stephen :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:27:49 2003] : ** (2148) Stephen opens the gate.... **
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:04 2003] : (2148) Stephen: ooc behind is a huge army of undead ;P
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:16 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOL Hope not :P
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:25 2003] : (2148) Stephen: you can't see far as it's so dark
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:29 2003] : (2150) Aspen: (to Farky) "Remind me to talk to the Captain about leaving Stephen on guard. Hardly very secure is it?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:44 2003] : (2149) Enilia: I've go my torch here, see? *smiles*
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:54 2003] : (2148) DM: Walking to the tree?
[Wed Nov 26 21:28:55 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Wasn't Stephen the intelligent one?
[Wed Nov 26 21:29:00 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:29:03 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Indeed Aspen
[Wed Nov 26 21:29:24 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc I thought he was the dim one.
[Wed Nov 26 21:29:44 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia holds her torch high while keeping a hand on her wand, moving to the dead people.... **
[Wed Nov 26 21:29:57 2003] : (2148) DM: As you approach...
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:20 2003] : (2148) DM: You can see that there are no dead bodies on the tree
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:27 2003] : (2148) DM: Just the ropes
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:28 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia gasps **
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:35 2003] : (2148) DM: Swinging in the breeze
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:38 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Gone! They're all gone!
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:39 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: oi
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:41 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: OI
[Wed Nov 26 21:30:48 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella looks around uneasily **
[Wed Nov 26 21:31:00 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Jeffers too?
[Wed Nov 26 21:31:13 2003] : (2149) Enilia: All, Aspen! The third must be near the inn too then!
[Wed Nov 26 21:31:46 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Maybe the priest is saving Jeffers's body for something else?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:31:59 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia turns around quickly, heading back while shouting at Sptephen to close the gate again **
[Wed Nov 26 21:32:15 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Where's Findus???
[Wed Nov 26 21:32:29 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: although gates aren't really what's going to stop these things
[Wed Nov 26 21:32:41 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Back at the gate...
[Wed Nov 26 21:32:50 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Probably not, but it feels better
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:07 2003] : ** (2148) Stephen lets you back in when you knock **
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:11 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Hey, Stephen, you let anyone (quietly) or thing (normally) through these gates tonight?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:24 2003] : (2148) Stephen: Well...
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:29 2003] : (2148) Stephen: Yes, you three
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:37 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Before us!
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:43 2003] : (2148) Stephen: Other than that Nope
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:43 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "(rolls eyes) Anyone else?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:33:59 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Seen anything unusual?
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:02 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ahem
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:02 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Who had the shift before you?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:17 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ok, I guess we should find Finduilas FAST
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:19 2003] : (2148) Stephen: Err...
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:37 2003] : (2148) Stephen: ooc generic guard no.1?
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:38 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Oh nevermind."
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:47 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:49 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Jogs off back towards the Temple.
[Wed Nov 26 21:34:57 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia follows **
[Wed Nov 26 21:35:19 2003] : (2149) Enilia: looking nervously around for Findus and/or Jeffers
[Wed Nov 26 21:35:25 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas returns to the spot her friends left her **
[Wed Nov 26 21:35:39 2003] : (2148) Stephen: You all meet up oOK
[Wed Nov 26 21:35:45 2003] : (2148) DM: You all meet up OK
[Wed Nov 26 21:35:51 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc jogging ? you're kidding me !
[Wed Nov 26 21:35:53 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Where did you go all of a sudden?
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:01 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: To the gates
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:05 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: the bodies are gone
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:07 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc what's wrong with jogging?
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:11 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Why didn't you come??? You shouldn't stay back on your own!
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:13 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Anything interesting there?
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:20 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: the bodies are gone
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:28 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I didn't notice you leave, Enilia
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:46 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Really? That doesn't surprise me much
[Wed Nov 26 21:36:57 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Well I'm glad you're okay
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:02 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn (enter): 21:37
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:08 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc Hi Bert
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:08 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: There are evil presences in this temple right now, two of them
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:09 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc Hi Bert :D
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:10 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: ooc hey
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:15 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Hi, Bert :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:30 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn arrives out of breath **
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:39 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Berrawyn !
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:40 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: My gues would be one spirit and one priest, but I could be wrong
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:42 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Well the whole temple is evil, isn't it?
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:42 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: about time you got here
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:49 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc Hi twinnie
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:56 2003] : (2149) Enilia: The spirit of Jeffers no doubt...
[Wed Nov 26 21:37:56 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: tell me you have lots of Holy Water and such things
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:05 2003] : (2149) Enilia: I have 3 bottles
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:06 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I can differentiate between the building and presences, Enilia
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:16 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn checks his belt pouches **
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:23 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: I've got 1 bottle
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:34 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: Whats happening?
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:36 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I haven't got any
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:38 2003] : (2149) Enilia: I'm sorry Findus, didn't mean to doubt you. Guess I'm just a bit.... upset
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:43 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Undeads, shodow things
[Wed Nov 26 21:38:52 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: shadow things...not nice
[Wed Nov 26 21:39:01 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: We've been attacked by shadows, Berrawyn, the spirits of the two hanged men
[Wed Nov 26 21:39:02 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: urgh, everyone ok?
[Wed Nov 26 21:39:03 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: We've got the better of two of them
[Wed Nov 26 21:39:14 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: but there might be a few more trailing around
[Wed Nov 26 21:39:20 2003] : (2149) Enilia: So far yes, glad to have you with us again
[Wed Nov 26 21:39:28 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Some of my strength has left me, otherwise I'm fine
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:13 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Jeffers' spirit might be in this temple right now
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:20 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "We have to restoration potions Finduilas."
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:24 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn grips his sword grimly at the though of evil undead **
[Wed Nov 26 21:40:47 2003] : (2149) Enilia: But can we even get in there???
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:04 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: We can try :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:08 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia hands Findus a restoration potion **
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:17 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: What does a restoration potion do, Aspen?
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:34 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas takes the potion and looks at the bottle **
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:39 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Restores your abilities amongst other things.
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:47 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Thank you, Enilia
[Wed Nov 26 21:41:58 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: That should do it then. Here it goes
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:01 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Anyone need the other?
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:04 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas drinks the potion **
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:19 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc sleep will fix my loss of 1, won't it?
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:32 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc temp, so yes, it should
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:40 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc it will
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:46 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:42:58 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas feels her strength returning **
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:06 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: That's much better :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:18 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: So, onward?
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:22 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Is it really a good idea to raid the temple now?"
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:23 2003] : (2149) Enilia: I'm glad to hear that
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:25 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: onward it is
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:26 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc lesser restore H, need to roll 1d4
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:30 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella shivers again **
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:35 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:42 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc nice roll
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:43 2003] : (2149) Enilia: :D
[Wed Nov 26 21:43:47 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:44:09 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Who knows what will happen if we don't stop them at once Aspen
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:16 2003] : (2149) Enilia: But maybe you could ask you Pelor friend to join us Findus?
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:29 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: And if Jeffers is there, we need to stop him
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:31 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: ooc What time is it?
[Wed Nov 26 21:45:43 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc about 0040
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:38 2003] : (2148) DM: plans?
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:41 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: It might be a bad idea for someone of Pelor's temple to get involved with this fight, Enilia
[Wed Nov 26 21:46:54 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn looks about to see if there are any obvious entrances **
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:10 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas joins Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:21 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Oh, you're right.... He wasn't much help at the court fight, was he? ;)
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:32 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: He was in the debate thought
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:33 2003] : (2148) DM: There's an entrance at each of the short, straight walls
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:37 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: you cannot deny that Enilia
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:43 2003] : (2149) Enilia: True
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:46 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Nov 26 21:47:59 2003] : (2149) Enilia: brb
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:09 2003] : (2148) DM: Map of Nestris
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:17 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: You don't suppose we could stock up on holy water before we go in ?
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:22 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I have a bad feeling
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:34 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc Pause while I nip to the loo
[Wed Nov 26 21:48:43 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: well Enilia has 3 bottles, and I have 1
[Wed Nov 26 21:49:05 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc make it a 5 min pause, need to do some laundry prety bad
[Wed Nov 26 21:49:27 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas picks up her book and starts to read ;) **
[Wed Nov 26 21:50:21 2003] : (2148) DM: back
[Wed Nov 26 21:50:36 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc I'll wait for Del
[Wed Nov 26 21:50:45 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc back
[Wed Nov 26 21:50:59 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc wb :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:03 2003] : (2149) Enilia: :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:14 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Beer :D
[Wed Nov 26 21:51:20 2003] : (2149) Enilia: lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:52:32 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia roams through the scroll book she found earlier, wondering if it's any use **
[Wed Nov 26 21:52:57 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Bert, do you know what we've forgotten?
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:18 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc back
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:19 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: nope. I was hoping one of you would remember while I was at work, lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:24 2003] : (2149) Enilia: lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:27 2003] : (2149) Enilia: wb
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:35 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc we've been brain exploring
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:42 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: wb Delphine :)
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:50 2003] : (2149) Enilia: not exploring; exploding ;)
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:54 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc and found nothing
[Wed Nov 26 21:53:59 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc hence exploding lol
[Wed Nov 26 21:54:13 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 21:54:15 2003] : (2148) DM: RESUME
[Wed Nov 26 21:54:41 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas stops at the door **
[Wed Nov 26 21:55:40 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Someone peeking through the keyhole?
[Wed Nov 26 21:55:49 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Or knocking?
[Wed Nov 26 21:55:57 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn leaves room for the rogue **
[Wed Nov 26 21:56:07 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas does as well **
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:01 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn has a niggly feeling that he has forgotten something **
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:10 2003] : (2148) DM: There is no keyhole...
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:16 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella examines the door **
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:20 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: there's no keyhole
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:23 2003] : (2148) DM: The door is sealed using some other method
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:26 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29)
[Wed Nov 26 21:57:38 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella tries to identify how the door is closed **
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:06 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: uh oh
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:12 2003] : (2149) Enilia: What?
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:14 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: this is ...magically sealed
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:25 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: sealed with negative energy
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:35 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I'd say a cleric has done that
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:45 2003] : (2148) DM: KNowledge religion anyone?
[Wed Nov 26 21:58:45 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: not sure I can do much about it really
[Wed Nov 26 21:59:02 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Are you sure?
[Wed Nov 26 21:59:19 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Wed Nov 26 21:59:24 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: pretty sure yes
[Wed Nov 26 21:59:43 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:41 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Let me try something
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:48 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: if someone can do anything about it, it's surely you Find
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:50 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia steps back **
[Wed Nov 26 22:01:51 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:06 2003] : (2148) DM: You can still feel it's in place
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:13 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Right, I can try again
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:18 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:32 2003] : (2148) DM: It's still there
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:54 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn is desperately trying to remember what he has forgotten **
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:54 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: If this doesn't work, I don't know what to do
[Wed Nov 26 22:02:57 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Nov 26 22:03:15 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc how many checks do you get per day?
[Wed Nov 26 22:03:20 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc /me hands Berrawyn the bowl for exploding brains ;)
[Wed Nov 26 22:03:32 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc 3 + cha, so 6, used them all now
[Wed Nov 26 22:03:43 2003] : (2148) DM: It's still there
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:02 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: don't we have a scroll ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:03 2003] : (2149) Enilia: How about we just knock and barge in when they open?
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:07 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: turn undead or something ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:09 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: So now what? Try the other door?
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:44 2003] : (2148) DM: Int checks
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:52 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [13,0] = (13)
[Wed Nov 26 22:04:52 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Int check: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Nov 26 22:05:04 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Int check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Nov 26 22:05:11 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Int check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Nov 26 22:05:22 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Wed Nov 26 22:05:51 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Hmmmm
[Wed Nov 26 22:05:57 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: seeing as we can't get past the door
[Wed Nov 26 22:06:04 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Yes?
[Wed Nov 26 22:06:17 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I feel that should tell us enough about what we're up against
[Wed Nov 26 22:06:36 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: There might be other ways than breaking into the temple heds on to try and find out about what is going on
[Wed Nov 26 22:06:36 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: fair point
[Wed Nov 26 22:06:42 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Breaking in might be a bad idea, but leaving Jeffers there
[Wed Nov 26 22:06:45 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Are you saying we should give it up?
[Wed Nov 26 22:06:51 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: not give up per se
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:00 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: but maybe try and find other solutions
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:03 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Change of plan, perhaps :)
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:09 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Jeffers had a house, did he not ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:18 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: oooo, good point
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:20 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: I believe so
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:20 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc he did
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:23 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Maybe we could find clues as to what he was up to there or something ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:24 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: Any idea where
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:26 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "I suppose. Where is it?"
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:29 2003] : (2149) Enilia: But do we know where?
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:36 2003] : ** (2148) DM picks one at random ;) **
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:41 2003] : (2149) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:44 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:45 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: We can find out, I am sure Puggs will be delighted to tell us
[Wed Nov 26 22:07:55 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas searches for a random house **
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:29 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella heads back to the inn **
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:41 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc one should think he'd want to liver closer to Talos :P
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:48 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas accompanies Farkenella **
[Wed Nov 26 22:08:51 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia follows **
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:01 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc it was what was available :P
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:05 2003] : (2149) Enilia: LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:07 2003] : (2150) Aspen: I'm hanging around outside still
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:16 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: ooc maybe he liked the view
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:23 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:45 2003] : (2148) DM: OK
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:48 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia puts out her torch before entering the inn **
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:49 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: ooc why are we heading for the inn?
[Wed Nov 26 22:09:49 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Puggs ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:05 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc asking Puggs about Jeffers and accolytes was my plan
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:09 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs has gone to bed **
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:24 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc with all the ranting we made ? naaaaaaaaaaa lol
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:32 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:49 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: maybe we should try to catch on sleep for those of us who still need it ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:10:56 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella turns to Aspen **
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:16 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I am not sure we can do much more right now ... or ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:18 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: ooc can I assume I got my required 4hrs?
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:28 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc I am sure I did, or did I not ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:47 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Why not? You were asleep while we were fighting ;)
[Wed Nov 26 22:11:53 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:02 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: oo c:P
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:21 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: So where is everyone?
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:30 2003] : (2150) Aspen: I poke a symbol on my armour.
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:30 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Inside inn
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:33 2003] : (2150) Aspen: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:48 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:12:48 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: in the inn
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:02 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Outside the inn
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:12 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: inside the inn
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:17 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: The armour glows and you feel invigorated
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:33 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Inside the inn
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:45 2003] : (2148) DM: Aspen, all that you see is a guard in the distance approaching on patrol
[Wed Nov 26 22:13:57 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Puggs is in bed
[Wed Nov 26 22:14:27 2003] : (2149) Enilia: I guess I *could* do with a little more sleep...
[Wed Nov 26 22:14:32 2003] : (2148) DM: So are you waking him or going to bed or what?
[Wed Nov 26 22:14:45 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella goes up to wake up Puggs **
[Wed Nov 26 22:14:55 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas goes with her **
[Wed Nov 26 22:14:58 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Wha, whu wa
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:01 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: what the heck, it's 5 in the morning almost, he sould be ready to open his inn
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:04 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Whose there?
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:15 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Farkenella..one of the ...heroes
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:17 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: It's just us
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:18 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: it's about 1 am
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:22 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: I need some information from you
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:30 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: What do you want?
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:34 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc wasn't it 4.00 am earlier ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:40 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc oh hell, ok
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:42 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: ono, 0040
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:52 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: where is Jeffer's house ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:15:54 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:04 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Jeffers?
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:12 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: yes, he must have lived some place
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:14 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: where ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:25 2003] : (2148) Barkeep Puggs: Err, 6 houses down, in the richer part of town
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:39 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ok, thank you, go back to bed, good night
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:47 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella storms down the stairs **
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:50 2003] : ** (2148) Barkeep Puggs retires to bed again **
[Wed Nov 26 22:16:59 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ok, got the information, let's go
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:03 2003] : (2148) DM: The guard approaches Aspen
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:18 2003] : (2148) Guard: Evenin' sir
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:21 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn steps outside **
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:29 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "Evening."
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:29 2003] : (2148) Guard: You loitering here?
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:35 2003] : (2149) Enilia: Umm... I really need more sleep if I'm to be any good with my magic tomorrow.... Mind if I go back to bed?
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:37 2003] : ** (2148) Guard eyes you suspiciously **
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:46 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas goes to Aspen and Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 26 22:17:55 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "No. Nothing going on here."
[Wed Nov 26 22:18:03 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Go ahead, Enilia, see you in the morning :)
[Wed Nov 26 22:18:15 2003] : (2148) Guard: Bit late to be hanging around on the street
[Wed Nov 26 22:18:24 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella storms out of the inn **
[Wed Nov 26 22:18:26 2003] : ** (2149) Enilia eyes the others leaving and quietly returns to get some sleep **
[Wed Nov 26 22:18:47 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas runs after Farkenella **
[Wed Nov 26 22:18:51 2003] : (2150) Aspen: "True.... Ah. I must attend to other business. If you'll excuse me."
[Wed Nov 26 22:18:58 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Hurries after Farky.
[Wed Nov 26 22:19:20 2003] : (2148) Guard: Hey, hold up!
[Wed Nov 26 22:19:27 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella stops **
[Wed Nov 26 22:19:43 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas stops and turns to look at the guard **
[Wed Nov 26 22:19:46 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn stops **
[Wed Nov 26 22:19:51 2003] : ** (2148) Guard gets quiteter as you run away **
[Wed Nov 26 22:19:56 2003] : (2148) Guard: You should be in bed
[Wed Nov 26 22:20:11 2003] : ** (2148) Guard shakes his head and walks after you all **
[Wed Nov 26 22:20:57 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Yes, but unfortunately we hae something to do first
[Wed Nov 26 22:21:00 2003] : (2148) DM: The house has posters on the windows with 'No Looting'
[Wed Nov 26 22:21:38 2003] : (2148) DM: 'This house is under protection of the Duke'
[Wed Nov 26 22:21:44 2003] : (2150) Aspen: Is that guard still trailing us?
[Wed Nov 26 22:21:50 2003] : (2148) DM: Yes
[Wed Nov 26 22:21:57 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: No looting. Who would do that anyway?
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:03 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc wouldn't you?
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:15 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc Farky? :P
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:22 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: Farky, you hide as we pass the house.
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:34 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: We'll keep walking and lead the guard away
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:39 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella hides as she goes along **
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:41 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: (hopefully)
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:44 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30)
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:45 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc that comment was about the following, not the looting BTW
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:55 2003] : (2148) DM: You are hidden
[Wed Nov 26 22:22:57 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 22:23:03 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Really? ;)
[Wed Nov 26 22:23:55 2003] : (2148) DM: The guard gfollows you all
[Wed Nov 26 22:24:21 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas looks at the house **
[Wed Nov 26 22:24:25 2003] : (2150) Aspen: I guess it would unheroic to club the guard on the head...?
[Wed Nov 26 22:24:33 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:24:35 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn walks on casually **
[Wed Nov 26 22:24:50 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 22:26:35 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella hides in the corner **
[Wed Nov 26 22:26:35 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: dum de dum
[Wed Nov 26 22:26:43 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas turns and looks at the approaching guard **
[Wed Nov 26 22:26:56 2003] : ** (2148) DM waits **
[Wed Nov 26 22:27:04 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn turns and waves in a friendly manner **
[Wed Nov 26 22:27:10 2003] : (2148) DM: Farky is well hidden
[Wed Nov 26 22:27:20 2003] : (2148) DM: The guard has followed th eothers
[Wed Nov 26 22:27:31 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas tries the door **
[Wed Nov 26 22:27:32 2003] : ** (2164) Berrawyn tries to engage the guard in conversation to distract him **
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:03 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: So... hows it going?
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:06 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella gets closer to the door **
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:10 2003] : (2148) DM: Guard is drawn into conversation
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:11 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella examines the door **
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:16 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:19 2003] : (2148) DM: The door is locked farky
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:30 2003] : (2148) DM: You spot nothing unusual
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:31 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella tries to open lock **
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:40 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:51 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc take 20 ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:28:56 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: ooc do you want me to keep talking to him, or do you need to concentrate on farky?
[Wed Nov 26 22:29:36 2003] : (2148) DM: Err, I think you can on a lock
[Wed Nov 26 22:29:52 2003] : (2148) DM: guard smalltalks ;D
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:01 2003] : (2148) DM: Ok you manage to unlock it
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:05 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc, ok
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:16 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella pushes the door open **
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:24 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: and slips into the house
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:32 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas enters as well **
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:39 2003] : (2148) DM: Err, what are you using for a light?
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:52 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc my rapier, and my eyes
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:53 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: Nothing too sinister here, Farkenella, just one slightly evil object
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:55 2003] : (2150) Aspen: ooc The paladin doesn't object to house breaking? Excellent.
[Wed Nov 26 22:30:57 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas has a lantern **
[Wed Nov 26 22:31:00 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc Hold on, isn't Findus with the others?
[Wed Nov 26 22:31:09 2003] : (2148) DM: LOL
[Wed Nov 26 22:31:11 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc No
[Wed Nov 26 22:31:28 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc Findus loses all powers :O I'm not that mean
[Wed Nov 26 22:31:34 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc Investigating, Aspen, not breaking or stealing anything
[Wed Nov 26 22:31:36 2003] : (2149) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 26 22:32:18 2003] : (2148) DM: Hmm, the guard would have found you staring at the house very odd, he wouldn't have walked away see
[Wed Nov 26 22:32:19 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas lights her hooded lantern **
[Wed Nov 26 22:32:21 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella looks around the house **
[Wed Nov 26 22:32:38 2003] : (2151) Finduilas: ooc I did say I was standing right in front of the door
[Wed Nov 26 22:32:43 2003] : (2148) DM: Oh well
[Wed Nov 26 22:33:10 2003] : (2148) DM: OK, the house is very cluttered, the guard have been through the place to find his paperwork
[Wed Nov 26 22:33:27 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella tries to find some interesting things **
[Wed Nov 26 22:33:36 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15)
[Wed Nov 26 22:34:30 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella searches thoroughly (take 20) **
[Wed Nov 26 22:34:31 2003] : (2148) DM: THe guard have been very thorough, there's a secret door that is wedged open in the back room
[Wed Nov 26 22:34:42 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella goes to the secret door **
[Wed Nov 26 22:34:48 2003] : (2148) DM: It leads down to his basement
[Wed Nov 26 22:35:08 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella cautiously goes down the steps **
[Wed Nov 26 22:35:21 2003] : (2148) DM: [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Nov 26 22:35:31 2003] : (2148) DM: The guard is getting a bit edgy
[Wed Nov 26 22:35:43 2003] : ** (2151) Finduilas goes with her, holding the lantern **
[Wed Nov 26 22:35:50 2003] : (2148) DM: He's not sure that it's one o'clock and all's well
[Wed Nov 26 22:36:12 2003] : (2148) DM: In the basement is an open chest, it's empty
[Wed Nov 26 22:36:29 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella examines the basement **
[Wed Nov 26 22:36:30 2003] : (2148) DM: It's basically an office, with a table etc
[Wed Nov 26 22:36:57 2003] : (2148) DM: Best guess tells you this was where he kept track of his illicit dealings
[Wed Nov 26 22:37:05 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella looks at the desk **
[Wed Nov 26 22:38:08 2003] : (2150) Aspen: (to guard) "We shouldn't keep you from your rounds. Better be on your way. (inidicating teh direction away from Jeffers's house."
[Wed Nov 26 22:38:10 2003] : (2148) DM: It's got a few drawer, they've been cleaned out too
[Wed Nov 26 22:38:13 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella looks at papers and drawers **
[Wed Nov 26 22:38:41 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: ooc is there ANYTING that has not been cleared out ?
[Wed Nov 26 22:38:42 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: lol
[Wed Nov 26 22:39:00 2003] : (2148) DM: The guard heads off in that direction
[Wed Nov 26 22:39:02 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella examines the walls **
[Wed Nov 26 22:39:04 2003] : (2164) Berrawyn: (to guard) If we see anything while we're about we'll let you know
[Wed Nov 26 22:39:29 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: Search Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
[Wed Nov 26 22:39:55 2003] : (2148) DM: No farky, it's a thorough job. Just basic furniture and effects. I have no idea what you think is in here
[Wed Nov 26 22:39:56 2003] : (2158) Farkenella: the chest, etc...everything that could conceal a trap, a secret drawer and such
[Wed Nov 26 22:40:18 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella goes up to the main room again **
[Wed Nov 26 22:40:24 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella looks around **
[Wed Nov 26 22:40:30 2003] : ** (2158) Farkenella sighs **
[Wed Nov 26 22:40:59 2003] : (2148) DM: ooc I'll call it a night here
[Wed Nov 26 22:41:04 2003] : (2148) DM: GAME END