Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Craig's - 12 November 2003

[Wed Nov 12 19:37:53 2003] : (68) DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 12 19:37:54 2003] : (70) Finduilas: We've got rope? ;)
[Wed Nov 12 19:37:58 2003] : (71) Enilia: lol
[Wed Nov 12 19:38:22 2003] : (68) DM: THe passage has a couple of dead orcs in it
[Wed Nov 12 19:38:38 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas walks on **
[Wed Nov 12 19:38:40 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: These sets of armour seem oddly light
[Wed Nov 12 19:38:48 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn follows **
[Wed Nov 12 19:38:49 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 12 19:38:52 2003] : ** (71) Enilia follows **
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:15 2003] : (68) DM: OK, you soon get to the main passageway
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:18 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas stops at the crossing to have a quick look around **
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:31 2003] : ** (68) DM knew you would **
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:38 2003] : (68) DM: look and listen
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:46 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc The DM is smart :)
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:47 2003] : (68) DM: err, spot
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:53 2003] : (68) DM: and listen
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:54 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
[Wed Nov 12 19:39:56 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Nov 12 19:40:01 2003] : (68) DM: Wow
[Wed Nov 12 19:40:08 2003] : (68) DM: Hyper alert
[Wed Nov 12 19:40:13 2003] : (71) Enilia: Cool!
[Wed Nov 12 19:40:16 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Wide awake :)
[Wed Nov 12 19:41:22 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn is waiting to see if Findu heard/saw anything **
[Wed Nov 12 19:41:36 2003] : (70) Finduilas: There's some kind of machine to the north, and people arguing from the south
[Wed Nov 12 19:41:50 2003] : (70) Finduilas: But there's nobody in sight
[Wed Nov 12 19:42:03 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: A machine?
[Wed Nov 12 19:42:12 2003] : ** (71) Enilia stops **
[Wed Nov 12 19:42:16 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Was it there before
[Wed Nov 12 19:42:17 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Yes, something like that
[Wed Nov 12 19:42:33 2003] : (68) DM: map for log
[Wed Nov 12 19:42:33 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I haven't heard it earlier
[Wed Nov 12 19:43:04 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Does it look dangerous?
[Wed Nov 12 19:43:21 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I can't see it
[Wed Nov 12 19:43:26 2003] : (73) Aspen.: "Ignore it. Time to leave."
[Wed Nov 12 19:43:55 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Yes, let's get out of here
[Wed Nov 12 19:44:08 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Agreed
[Wed Nov 12 19:44:09 2003] : (71) Enilia: I sure could use some rest... We can always come back if needed....
[Wed Nov 12 19:44:15 2003] : (68) DM: Mark where you are moving to
[Wed Nov 12 19:44:21 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas takes the corridor south **
[Wed Nov 12 19:44:33 2003] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (73) Aspen....
[Wed Nov 12 19:44:39 2003] : ** (71) Enilia follows **
[Wed Nov 12 19:44:54 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn follows staying close to the wall **
[Wed Nov 12 19:45:04 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc at the back as always :P
[Wed Nov 12 19:45:11 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 19:45:37 2003] : (68) DM: OK
[Wed Nov 12 19:45:56 2003] : (68) DM: As you get to the halfway point in this corridor...
[Wed Nov 12 19:46:12 2003] : (68) DM: You can all hear the commotion of voices fron in front of you
[Wed Nov 12 19:46:32 2003] : (68) DM: You can hear the harsh gutteral voices of orcs shouting
[Wed Nov 12 19:46:33 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn nocks an arrow **
[Wed Nov 12 19:46:40 2003] : (68) DM: Some lower pitched grunting
[Wed Nov 12 19:46:43 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas gets her bow ready **
[Wed Nov 12 19:46:46 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc how many does it sound like?
[Wed Nov 12 19:47:00 2003] : (68) DM: A fair few
[Wed Nov 12 19:47:04 2003] : (71) Enilia: ummm.... maybe we should find another way out?
[Wed Nov 12 19:47:08 2003] : (68) DM: They appear to be arguing
[Wed Nov 12 19:47:19 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Make a run for it?
[Wed Nov 12 19:47:59 2003] : (71) Enilia: I'd rather not run into another drwarven hammer...
[Wed Nov 12 19:48:25 2003] : (71) Enilia: I'm all for getting out, biut preferable in one piece
[Wed Nov 12 19:48:32 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Its pretty narrow up there, do you think we'd get past?
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:04 2003] : (70) Finduilas: We could always try the North corridor, see if we can get out that way
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:12 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: If we're going to do anything, nows the time. While they are arguing
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:17 2003] : ** (71) Enilia tries to make out the words of the argument **
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:20 2003] : (71) Enilia: Enilia: Listen Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:26 2003] : (73) Aspen.: "They're not going to mess with us. We just chopped their leaders to pieces."
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:33 2003] : (68) DM: It's all in orcish
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:41 2003] : (71) Enilia: I hope you're right...
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:52 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: There's no way I'm going down an unknown tunnel round here
[Wed Nov 12 19:49:52 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas continues walking South **
[Wed Nov 12 19:50:06 2003] : ** (71) Enilia readies her crossbow, heart pounding **
[Wed Nov 12 19:50:07 2003] : (68) DM: YOu clank along
[Wed Nov 12 19:50:12 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: I say we attack
[Wed Nov 12 19:50:14 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 19:50:19 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 19:50:20 2003] : ** (68) DM shakes his head **
[Wed Nov 12 19:50:27 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ...or at least threaten to
[Wed Nov 12 19:50:46 2003] : (70) Finduilas: No attacking until absolutely neccessary, we're not in the best of shapes right now
[Wed Nov 12 19:51:09 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Ok, but lets not let them know that
[Wed Nov 12 19:51:30 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Was I saying otherwise? :)
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:08 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn actually feels pretty damn good after that machine did its stuff **
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:10 2003] : (71) Enilia: Wait! Stop!
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:19 2003] : (70) Finduilas: What's wrong?
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:21 2003] : ** (71) Enilia rumbles her backpack **
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:22 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:22 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn halts **
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:29 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:32 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:39 2003] : ** (71) Enilia holds a scroll high.... I forgot about this! **
[Wed Nov 12 19:52:49 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: What is it?
[Wed Nov 12 19:53:01 2003] : (71) Enilia: Invisibility Sphere :D Gather round
[Wed Nov 12 19:53:32 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas stands close to Enilia **
[Wed Nov 12 19:53:42 2003] : (73) Aspen.: "Excellent idea."
[Wed Nov 12 19:53:44 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Are you sure you want to use that scroll?
[Wed Nov 12 19:53:54 2003] : ** (71) Enilia casts Invisibillity Sphere when everyone is close **
[Wed Nov 12 19:53:59 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn bunches up **
[Wed Nov 12 19:54:09 2003] : (71) Enilia: I am Findus, just try not to clank too much ;)
[Wed Nov 12 19:54:32 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I'll try, Enilia
[Wed Nov 12 19:54:36 2003] : (71) Enilia: :)
[Wed Nov 12 19:54:41 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc I foresee lots of 'Move Silently' rolls coming up
[Wed Nov 12 19:54:49 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 19:54:51 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 19:55:00 2003] : (68) DM: OK, As you all stand there watching Enilia with the scroll...
[Wed Nov 12 19:55:18 2003] : (68) DM: You all notice everone else in the party disappear
[Wed Nov 12 19:55:31 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Amazing
[Wed Nov 12 19:55:36 2003] : (68) DM: YOu can still see yourself however
[Wed Nov 12 19:55:37 2003] : (73) Aspen.: "Shhh"
[Wed Nov 12 19:55:47 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Everyone hold hands
[Wed Nov 12 19:56:00 2003] : ** (71) Enilia reaches out for someone **
[Wed Nov 12 19:56:05 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn reaches out **
[Wed Nov 12 19:56:19 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas tiptoes along the corridor, holding hands with Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 12 19:56:47 2003] : (68) DM: OK, you all move into the main enttrance cavern
[Wed Nov 12 19:56:51 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: I think we should keep over to the right and head out
[Wed Nov 12 19:56:58 2003] : (70) Finduilas: OK
[Wed Nov 12 19:57:17 2003] : (68) DM: Once you enter the cavern...
[Wed Nov 12 19:57:37 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Nov 12 19:57:38 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Nov 12 19:57:41 2003] : (68) DM: You see about 10 orcs all fighting the 2 ogres
[Wed Nov 12 19:57:50 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas stops **
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:00 2003] : (68) DM: One ogre is using a dead orc as a club
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:06 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:07 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:11 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:30 2003] : (68) DM: The battle is going on in the middle of the cavern
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:34 2003] : ** (73) Aspen. tries to nudge people along **
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:45 2003] : (68) DM: Move silently checks
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:53 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:53 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-7] -> [15,-7] = (8)
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:54 2003] : (73) Aspen.: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Nov 12 19:58:58 2003] : (71) Enilia: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [14,1] = (15)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:04 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:05 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [12] = (12)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:06 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:07 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:07 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [9] = (9)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:08 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:08 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [15] = (15)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:08 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:08 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [18] = (18)
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:20 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc /me gets +4 against the Orcs
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:23 2003] : (68) DM: OK you get to just behind the minecart
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:31 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc oh actually no I dont
[Wed Nov 12 19:59:52 2003] : (68) DM: As you approach, on of the orcs looks directly at where Aspen kicked a rock
[Wed Nov 12 20:00:07 2003] : ** (71) Enilia stands very still! **
[Wed Nov 12 20:00:13 2003] : (73) Aspen.: ditto
[Wed Nov 12 20:00:21 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas stops and aims **
[Wed Nov 12 20:00:36 2003] : (68) DM: However, when he is distracted, he gets clubbed by the ogre
[Wed Nov 12 20:00:38 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn stops when he feels a slight tug as everyone else stops **
[Wed Nov 12 20:00:48 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 20:00:51 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas walks on again **
[Wed Nov 12 20:00:57 2003] : (68) DM: He falls down, everyobne else keeps on fighting
[Wed Nov 12 20:01:14 2003] : ** (71) Enilia tries to move on, slowly **
[Wed Nov 12 20:01:20 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn moves too **
[Wed Nov 12 20:01:47 2003] : (68) DM: YOu make it to the entrance
[Wed Nov 12 20:02:10 2003] : (73) Aspen.: keep going until we're out of site.
[Wed Nov 12 20:02:15 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Phew
[Wed Nov 12 20:02:16 2003] : (73) Aspen.: Where are are horses?
[Wed Nov 12 20:02:24 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Just outside
[Wed Nov 12 20:02:27 2003] : ** (71) Enilia takes a deep breath **
[Wed Nov 12 20:02:35 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn looks about **
[Wed Nov 12 20:02:40 2003] : (68) DM: Horses are in fact still there
[Wed Nov 12 20:02:58 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Damn!
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:10 2003] : (71) Enilia: What?
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:12 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas walks over to her horse. talking to her **
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:13 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: We promised that orge we'd get him something to eat
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:20 2003] : ** (71) Enilia goes to check on Shawna **
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:23 2003] : (68) DM: Finduilas becomes visible
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:35 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Already?
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:42 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: He might not be too pleased if we dont have anything
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:49 2003] : (68) DM: ooc Invis sphere, 10 foot centred on caster
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:49 2003] : (73) Aspen.: "Point him towards the mound of dead orcs inside?"
[Wed Nov 12 20:03:58 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc you probably moved out of the sphere
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:06 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Hmmm, Worth a try
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:08 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Or he can have one of my rations
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:15 2003] : (71) Enilia: Good idea Aspen
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:25 2003] : (68) DM: Everyone else is still invisible
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:28 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Rations?? even I dont really like them
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:31 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:40 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn goes to get Bailey **
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:42 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [10] = (10)
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:43 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:43 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:43 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:43 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:46 2003] : (68) DM: Raaargh!
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:50 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc they are? I moved to my horse too...
[Wed Nov 12 20:04:56 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Food is food, do you think he's picky?
[Wed Nov 12 20:05:20 2003] : ** (71) Enilia jumps! What was that? **
[Wed Nov 12 20:05:21 2003] : (68) Ogre: One of the ogres appears to be a bit upset
[Wed Nov 12 20:05:33 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc Is he here?
[Wed Nov 12 20:05:42 2003] : (68) Ogre: A large humanoid comes walikng towards the entrance
[Wed Nov 12 20:05:48 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas looks in the direction of the sound **
[Wed Nov 12 20:05:52 2003] : (68) Ogre: ooc it's a large entrance
[Wed Nov 12 20:06:02 2003] : (71) Enilia: Let's go!
[Wed Nov 12 20:06:08 2003] : ** (71) Enilia mounts **
[Wed Nov 12 20:06:15 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas mounts **
[Wed Nov 12 20:06:19 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn mounts up **
[Wed Nov 12 20:06:35 2003] : ** (71) Enilia takes off, not looking back **
[Wed Nov 12 20:06:40 2003] : (68) Ogre: Everyone but Enilia is now visible
[Wed Nov 12 20:06:42 2003] : (73) Aspen.: following.
[Wed Nov 12 20:07:01 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn heads off **
[Wed Nov 12 20:07:05 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas leads Farkenella's horse (again) **
[Wed Nov 12 20:07:42 2003] : (68) DM: He comes charging after you
[Wed Nov 12 20:07:52 2003] : (68) Ogre: Raaaargh!
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:08 2003] : ** (71) Enilia speeds up **
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:09 2003] : (73) Aspen.: "Wait! Wait!
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:17 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn gallops after Enilia **
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:30 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas turns and waits for Aspen **
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:40 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Hurry up!
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:41 2003] : ** (68) Ogre follows you all **
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:53 2003] : ** (73) Aspen. catches up. **
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:56 2003] : ** (71) Enilia slows a bit and look back **
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:56 2003] : (68) Ogre: Forstoon Hungarrah!
[Wed Nov 12 20:08:57 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Enilia! Where are you?
[Wed Nov 12 20:09:04 2003] : (71) Enilia: Come on!
[Wed Nov 12 20:09:08 2003] : (68) Ogre: HIs voice booms down the hillside
[Wed Nov 12 20:09:16 2003] : (68) DM: His voice booms down the hillside
[Wed Nov 12 20:09:26 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas takes up the rear, behind Aspen **
[Wed Nov 12 20:09:31 2003] : (68) DM: ooc her horse is visible
[Wed Nov 12 20:09:33 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn shouts back at him "There's plenty of food in the cave!" **
[Wed Nov 12 20:09:49 2003] : (68) DM: You quickly outrun him
[Wed Nov 12 20:10:01 2003] : (68) DM: You can hear his voice booming out down the hill
[Wed Nov 12 20:10:19 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc how is her horse visible?
[Wed Nov 12 20:10:33 2003] : (68) DM: ooc only invis if present when spell is cast
[Wed Nov 12 20:10:36 2003] : (71) Enilia: Cos he wasn't there when the sphere was cast
[Wed Nov 12 20:10:39 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc ahhh
[Wed Nov 12 20:10:44 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc she :P
[Wed Nov 12 20:10:55 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc notice I read up ;)
[Wed Nov 12 20:11:33 2003] : (68) DM: Anyway
[Wed Nov 12 20:11:47 2003] : (68) DM: You keep on and soon reach the first switchback
[Wed Nov 12 20:12:41 2003] : (68) DM: ?
[Wed Nov 12 20:12:56 2003] : (71) Enilia: Continueing till we reach the hungry thingy
[Wed Nov 12 20:13:13 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 20:13:38 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc doubt it he can hear us yell "food inside" from the cave :P
[Wed Nov 12 20:14:22 2003] : (68) DM: OK, as you turn the second switchback....
[Wed Nov 12 20:14:29 2003] : (68) DM: You can see him stood in the road
[Wed Nov 12 20:14:43 2003] : ** (71) Enilia halts, a fair bit away **
[Wed Nov 12 20:14:50 2003] : (68) DM: He is stood holding a spear
[Wed Nov 12 20:14:53 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn stops **
[Wed Nov 12 20:15:08 2003] : (68) DM: The keen eard of you can still hear the other ogre shouting
[Wed Nov 12 20:15:32 2003] : (68) DM: You are still 300 metres away
[Wed Nov 12 20:16:12 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn moves forward slowly **
[Wed Nov 12 20:16:29 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas joins up with Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 12 20:16:32 2003] : ** (71) Enilia follows at the back **
[Wed Nov 12 20:17:06 2003] : (73) Aspen.: Staff held like a lance... :P
[Wed Nov 12 20:17:09 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [8] = (8)
[Wed Nov 12 20:17:14 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn waves cautiously **
[Wed Nov 12 20:17:26 2003] : (68) DM: He can see you
[Wed Nov 12 20:17:36 2003] : (68) DM: He starts to run at you
[Wed Nov 12 20:18:09 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas stops to take a ration out of her backpack **
[Wed Nov 12 20:18:12 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn doesn't react **
[Wed Nov 12 20:18:30 2003] : ** (71) Enilia watches the ogre closely **
[Wed Nov 12 20:18:35 2003] : (68) Ogre: Forstoon Hungarrah!
[Wed Nov 12 20:18:51 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn points up the hill to the cave **
[Wed Nov 12 20:18:53 2003] : ** (68) Ogre is running towards you **
[Wed Nov 12 20:18:56 2003] : (71) Enilia: keeping crossbow ready
[Wed Nov 12 20:18:57 2003] : (68) Ogre: Sense motive
[Wed Nov 12 20:19:05 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Nov 12 20:19:05 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Wed Nov 12 20:19:06 2003] : (71) Enilia: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Wed Nov 12 20:19:34 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: FOOD UP THERE
[Wed Nov 12 20:19:34 2003] : (73) Aspen.: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
[Wed Nov 12 20:20:01 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas smiles **
[Wed Nov 12 20:20:23 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Here, food
[Wed Nov 12 20:20:32 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas tosses the ogre the ration **
[Wed Nov 12 20:20:42 2003] : ** (68) Ogre is still a fair way off **
[Wed Nov 12 20:21:04 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc OK, not throwing yet then
[Wed Nov 12 20:21:19 2003] : (68) Ogre: OK he keeps approaching at a run
[Wed Nov 12 20:21:21 2003] : (71) Enilia: Moving closer, carefully staying behind :P
[Wed Nov 12 20:21:33 2003] : (68) Ogre: 200 metres
[Wed Nov 12 20:21:51 2003] : ** (73) Aspen. casts entangle on the ogre. **
[Wed Nov 12 20:21:52 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn points up the hill again **
[Wed Nov 12 20:21:59 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: LOTS OF FOOD UP THERE
[Wed Nov 12 20:22:09 2003] : ** (71) Enilia mumbles.... If he as much as drool at my horse..... **
[Wed Nov 12 20:22:28 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Or at Farkenella's :)
[Wed Nov 12 20:22:32 2003] : (68) Ogre: ooc just makes 200 metres
[Wed Nov 12 20:22:50 2003] : (68) Ogre: A mass of twines and thorns erupt around him
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:04 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:09 2003] : (68) Ogre: He is stuck
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:10 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas looks at the eruption **
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:18 2003] : ** (71) Enilia slows down **
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:20 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Who did that?
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:29 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas stops and looks around **
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:32 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:35 2003] : (71) Enilia: Not me (looking surprised)
[Wed Nov 12 20:23:53 2003] : (73) Aspen.: "Let's move!"
[Wed Nov 12 20:24:02 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Right you are
[Wed Nov 12 20:24:38 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn Gee's Bailey on **
[Wed Nov 12 20:24:43 2003] : (68) Ogre: The entanglement totally covers th eroad and both banks
[Wed Nov 12 20:24:51 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc oh
[Wed Nov 12 20:24:56 2003] : (71) Enilia: We can't go through there!
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:06 2003] : (68) DM: ooc 40 foot
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:08 2003] : (70) Finduilas: If we go through that, we'll be entangled as well
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:12 2003] : (73) Aspen.: "oops. That wasn't well thought out."
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:17 2003] : ** (68) DM struggles **
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:25 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Lets try talking to him again
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:26 2003] : (73) Aspen: Can we go over the side.
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:26 2003] : ** (68) Ogre struggles **
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:44 2003] : (71) Enilia: Aspen... You did that?`
[Wed Nov 12 20:25:57 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Seemed like a good idea at the time."
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:01 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn moves up the edge of the 'entanglement' **
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:15 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20] -> [4] = (4)
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:16 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Why Aspen?
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:19 2003] : (71) Enilia: At least we know no bad guys around *smiles*
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:20 2003] : ** (68) Ogre is still stuck **
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:37 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas follows Berrawyn closely **
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:38 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: FORSTOON!
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:38 2003] : (71) Enilia: I doubt it he'll like us much after this tho...
[Wed Nov 12 20:26:54 2003] : (68) Ogre: Forstoon Hungarrah!
[Wed Nov 12 20:27:25 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Lots of food up the hill
[Wed Nov 12 20:27:26 2003] : (68) Ogre: You enemy now
[Wed Nov 12 20:27:28 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: In the cave
[Wed Nov 12 20:27:33 2003] : (68) Ogre: Enemy coming, kill them
[Wed Nov 12 20:27:38 2003] : ** (71) Enilia follows, keeping at the back **
[Wed Nov 12 20:27:47 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Who said we were your enemy?
[Wed Nov 12 20:28:04 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Nov 12 20:28:09 2003] : ** (68) Ogre is still stuck **
[Wed Nov 12 20:28:32 2003] : (68) Ogre: Dangar say you enemy
[Wed Nov 12 20:28:37 2003] : (68) Ogre: You die
[Wed Nov 12 20:28:42 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Who's Dangar?
[Wed Nov 12 20:28:47 2003] : (71) Enilia: Berrawyn, tell him we'll have to kill him if we're enemy. That we are not cos we're offering food up ahead
[Wed Nov 12 20:28:56 2003] : ** (68) Ogre doesn't look like he's up for conversation **
[Wed Nov 12 20:29:48 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: I dont want to kill him, but I dont think we have much choice
[Wed Nov 12 20:29:59 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
[Wed Nov 12 20:30:04 2003] : ** (68) Ogre is still stuck **
[Wed Nov 12 20:30:23 2003] : ** (71) Enilia sighs, then cast flaming sphere at Ogre **
[Wed Nov 12 20:30:25 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Has anyone got any better ideas?
[Wed Nov 12 20:30:37 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc too late ;)
[Wed Nov 12 20:30:47 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I'm afraid not, not after Aspen's action
[Wed Nov 12 20:30:47 2003] : (68) Ogre: ooc err, I've been doing escape artist check, could have been strength
[Wed Nov 12 20:30:54 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn sighs and fires **
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:02 2003] : (68) Ogre: 'k
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:03 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas fires as well **
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:22 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc distance?
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:32 2003] : (68) Ogre: 40 feet I presume
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:35 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc Evil?
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:37 2003] : (68) Ogre: yes
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:43 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil (base): [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:49 2003] : (68) Ogre: miss
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:54 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc mean, sphere only goes 30 ft per round :P
[Wed Nov 12 20:31:58 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Shortbow, composite MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Wed Nov 12 20:32:31 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc /me looks about for the side of a bus to practise shooting at
[Wed Nov 12 20:32:38 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 20:32:47 2003] : (68) Ogre: hit
[Wed Nov 12 20:33:03 2003] : (68) Ogre: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 12 20:33:18 2003] : (73) Aspen: Hmm?
[Wed Nov 12 20:33:26 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas hands Berrawyn a barn ;) **
[Wed Nov 12 20:33:52 2003] : (68) Ogre: INitiative
[Wed Nov 12 20:33:57 2003] : (71) Enilia: Initiative Enilia: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Wed Nov 12 20:34:00 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Initiative Berrawyn: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Nov 12 20:34:02 2003] : (73) Aspen: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Wed Nov 12 20:34:09 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
[Wed Nov 12 20:34:14 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Finduilas Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Nov 12 20:34:37 2003] : (68) Ogre: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 12 20:34:47 2003] : (71) Enilia: Moving sphere to hit him
[Wed Nov 12 20:34:51 2003] : (68) Ogre: 'k
[Wed Nov 12 20:35:14 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20-3] -> [3,-3] = (0)
[Wed Nov 12 20:35:17 2003] : (68) Ogre: Hits
[Wed Nov 12 20:35:22 2003] : (71) Enilia: [2d6] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Wed Nov 12 20:35:35 2003] : ** (68) Ogre tries to break free **
[Wed Nov 12 20:35:46 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Wed Nov 12 20:35:57 2003] : ** (68) Ogre snaps the vines entangling him **
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:14 2003] : ** (68) Ogre throws his spear at... **
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:18 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:24 2003] : (68) Ogre: Enilia
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:31 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc :O
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:32 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc cruel fate
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:34 2003] : (68) Ogre: Still on horse?
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:36 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:39 2003] : (71) Enilia: Yes
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:52 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:52 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc forgot ride skill check :(
[Wed Nov 12 20:36:54 2003] : (68) Ogre: Miss
[Wed Nov 12 20:37:05 2003] : (68) Ogre: Not appliccable if not in battle
[Wed Nov 12 20:37:12 2003] : (71) Enilia: :)
[Wed Nov 12 20:37:15 2003] : (68) Ogre: Aspen?
[Wed Nov 12 20:37:33 2003] : (73) Aspen: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 12 20:37:42 2003] : (68) Ogre: hit
[Wed Nov 12 20:37:52 2003] : (68) Ogre: he looks a bit dazed
[Wed Nov 12 20:37:56 2003] : (68) Ogre: FIndus?
[Wed Nov 12 20:38:03 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Shortbow, composite MW (base): [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 12 20:38:17 2003] : (68) Ogre: Hit
[Wed Nov 12 20:38:25 2003] : ** (68) Ogre looks distressed **
[Wed Nov 12 20:38:30 2003] : (68) Ogre: Berrawyn?
[Wed Nov 12 20:38:37 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: MW Comp L'Bow M+2 vs Evil (base): [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Wed Nov 12 20:38:42 2003] : (68) Ogre: hit
[Wed Nov 12 20:38:49 2003] : (68) Ogre: Raaargh
[Wed Nov 12 20:38:53 2003] : (68) Ogre: Enilia?
[Wed Nov 12 20:39:02 2003] : (71) Enilia: sphere again
[Wed Nov 12 20:39:09 2003] : (68) Ogre: [1d20] -> [14] = (14)
[Wed Nov 12 20:39:12 2003] : (68) Ogre: DC?
[Wed Nov 12 20:39:19 2003] : (71) Enilia: 15
[Wed Nov 12 20:39:23 2003] : (68) Ogre: Hit
[Wed Nov 12 20:39:29 2003] : (71) Enilia: [2d6] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Wed Nov 12 20:39:48 2003] : ** (68) Ogre drops with nasty burns to his chest and arms **
[Wed Nov 12 20:39:55 2003] : ** (71) Enilia sighs **
[Wed Nov 12 20:40:05 2003] : (71) Enilia: Wish we hadn't had to do this...
[Wed Nov 12 20:40:19 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn 's head drops **
[Wed Nov 12 20:40:43 2003] : (70) Finduilas: So do I, we've killed enough for a day
[Wed Nov 12 20:40:44 2003] : (68) Ogre: entangle keeps on going
[Wed Nov 12 20:40:44 2003] : ** (73) Aspen looks embarrased. **
[Wed Nov 12 20:40:46 2003] : (71) Enilia: Aspen, how long til these weeds disappear?
[Wed Nov 12 20:40:54 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: He didn't really give us any choice
[Wed Nov 12 20:41:20 2003] : (71) Enilia: Don't blame yourself Aspen. It seems he already got told to kill us
[Wed Nov 12 20:41:26 2003] : (73) Aspen: "4 more minutes"
[Wed Nov 12 20:41:29 2003] : (70) Finduilas: He didn't seem hostile before that entangle, though
[Wed Nov 12 20:41:34 2003] : (68) Ogre: Ah, he was evil anyway
[Wed Nov 12 20:41:53 2003] : (71) Enilia: Question is Findus if he saw us before that
[Wed Nov 12 20:41:53 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc So? ;)
[Wed Nov 12 20:42:01 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn looks about for other dangers **
[Wed Nov 12 20:42:08 2003] : (68) DM: Spot
[Wed Nov 12 20:42:10 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Wed Nov 12 20:42:26 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Nov 12 20:42:42 2003] : (68) DM: You can see some odd birds in the direction of Nestris, that's all
[Wed Nov 12 20:43:00 2003] : (68) DM: OK, entangle dies down
[Wed Nov 12 20:43:09 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Finally!
[Wed Nov 12 20:43:11 2003] : ** (71) Enilia smiles **
[Wed Nov 12 20:43:16 2003] : (71) Enilia: Time to go
[Wed Nov 12 20:43:25 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn moves off downslope **
[Wed Nov 12 20:43:33 2003] : ** (71) Enilia follows **
[Wed Nov 12 20:44:09 2003] : (68) DM: You reach the dingy cave
[Wed Nov 12 20:44:13 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas follows **
[Wed Nov 12 20:44:23 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Wonder if he's left anything in here
[Wed Nov 12 20:44:36 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Do you want to check?
[Wed Nov 12 20:44:38 2003] : (71) Enilia: Wanna go look?
[Wed Nov 12 20:44:46 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Yeah
[Wed Nov 12 20:44:58 2003] : ** (71) Enilia halts **
[Wed Nov 12 20:45:04 2003] : (71) Enilia: I'll wait out here
[Wed Nov 12 20:45:05 2003] : (70) Finduilas: We might as well
[Wed Nov 12 20:45:06 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn dismounts and goes for a look **
[Wed Nov 12 20:45:13 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas shrugs and dismounts **
[Wed Nov 12 20:45:22 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas follows Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 12 20:45:38 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn approaches the cave cautiously **
[Wed Nov 12 20:45:39 2003] : ** (71) Enilia looks around for Aspen **
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:06 2003] : (73) Aspen: Here.
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:07 2003] : (68) DM: Searching?
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:15 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Yep
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:16 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Search Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:21 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Search Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:24 2003] : (71) Enilia: Oh, you were so quiet I thought we'd lost you *smiles*
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:32 2003] : (68) DM: OK, as you move stuff around Berrawyn...
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:33 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: ooc /me can barely find his hands
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:38 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [11] = (11)
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:38 2003] : (68) DM: [1d20] -> [16] = (16)
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:39 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 20:46:54 2003] : (68) DM: AC when flat footed? (-dex)
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:11 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: 15
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:15 2003] : (68) DM: HIt
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:33 2003] : (68) DM: A small furry creature bites your hand
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:39 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: OW!
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:41 2003] : (68) DM: [1d3] -> [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:43 2003] : (68) DM: 2 damage
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:47 2003] : (68) DM: MAke a fort save
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:52 2003] : (70) Finduilas: What happened?
[Wed Nov 12 20:47:58 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas goes over to Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 12 20:48:00 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Wed Nov 12 20:48:18 2003] : (68) DM: You feel a hotness spread up your arm
[Wed Nov 12 20:48:20 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Something bit me!!
[Wed Nov 12 20:48:31 2003] : (68) DM: The creature scurries away
[Wed Nov 12 20:48:38 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas looks at the wound **
[Wed Nov 12 20:48:58 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: My arm feels all warm
[Wed Nov 12 20:48:59 2003] : (70) Finduilas: That doesn't look too good, you'd better let Aspen take a look at it
[Wed Nov 12 20:49:10 2003] : (68) DM: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 12 20:49:16 2003] : (68) DM: Lose 3 Con
[Wed Nov 12 20:49:19 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Did anyone see what it was
[Wed Nov 12 20:49:30 2003] : (68) DM: Spot for everyone
[Wed Nov 12 20:49:36 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Nov 12 20:49:44 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc outside too?
[Wed Nov 12 20:49:56 2003] : (68) DM: ooc no
[Wed Nov 12 20:50:14 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Rats, filty creatures
[Wed Nov 12 20:50:19 2003] : (73) Aspen: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Nov 12 20:50:20 2003] : (70) Finduilas: filthy
[Wed Nov 12 20:50:43 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: I didn't think rats where poisonous
[Wed Nov 12 20:50:57 2003] : (70) Finduilas: They can carry disease
[Wed Nov 12 20:51:19 2003] : (70) Finduilas: And they'll eat just about anything, even things poisonous to us
[Wed Nov 12 20:51:37 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn leans against the wall with his good arm **
[Wed Nov 12 20:51:39 2003] : (68) DM: FIndus found some gold coins, a sparkling red gem...
[Wed Nov 12 20:52:18 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas helps Berrawyn outside **
[Wed Nov 12 20:52:30 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc How much gold?
[Wed Nov 12 20:52:36 2003] : (68) DM: 128gp
[Wed Nov 12 20:53:28 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn labours onto his horse **
[Wed Nov 12 20:53:54 2003] : (68) DM: Err is Aspen here?
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:08 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Don't we have any atnidotes or something?
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:09 2003] : (73) Aspen: Sitting on my horse.
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:15 2003] : (70) Finduilas: antidotes
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:26 2003] : (68) DM: Not attempting a heal chec or anything?
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:36 2003] : (71) Enilia: Antidotes? What happened in there?
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:44 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: I got bitten by a rat
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:47 2003] : (70) Finduilas: He got bit by a rat
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:55 2003] : (73) Aspen: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:59 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: My arm doesn't feel good
[Wed Nov 12 20:54:59 2003] : (68) DM: LOL
[Wed Nov 12 20:55:17 2003] : (68) DM: TH ewound feels much better after a bit of ministration
[Wed Nov 12 20:55:44 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Thanks Aspen. Thats much better.
[Wed Nov 12 20:56:06 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: That'll teach me to go looking in stinky caves
[Wed Nov 12 20:56:06 2003] : (70) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Nov 12 20:56:29 2003] : (71) Enilia: Nothing but rats in there then? /me giggles
[Wed Nov 12 20:56:33 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Let's head back to town
[Wed Nov 12 20:56:47 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Some gold and a gem, but that was all
[Wed Nov 12 20:57:07 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Ok
[Wed Nov 12 20:57:21 2003] : (68) DM: Con damage will return after a rest
[Wed Nov 12 20:57:33 2003] : ** (71) Enilia starts off again **
[Wed Nov 12 20:57:46 2003] : (68) DM: The Gem looks like with a bit of a clean, it will look pretty good
[Wed Nov 12 20:57:47 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas mounts and rides out **
[Wed Nov 12 20:58:06 2003] : ** (69) Berrawyn heads off, trying not to jar his arm too much **
[Wed Nov 12 20:58:14 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Where are we heading for?"
[Wed Nov 12 20:58:15 2003] : (68) DM: OK, you all make it down the mountain OK
[Wed Nov 12 20:58:30 2003] : (71) Enilia: a bed somewhere I hope!
[Wed Nov 12 20:58:35 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: Nestris? Barcanton?
[Wed Nov 12 20:58:45 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Not sure Nestris is a good idea..."
[Wed Nov 12 20:58:54 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Why not?
[Wed Nov 12 20:58:58 2003] : (71) Enilia: We have another criminal waiting in Nestris, haven't we?
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:04 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: I was thinking the same myself
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:04 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Exactly."
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:18 2003] : (70) Finduilas: We promised to return
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:33 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: We have plenty of time
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:36 2003] : (68) DM: You approach the bleakwoods
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:37 2003] : (71) Enilia: And see to tit that he stays in prison!
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:51 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc it, not tit :P
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:56 2003] : (68) DM: ooc he isn't in prison
[Wed Nov 12 20:59:57 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:00:03 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: I think we could do with bit of a rest first
[Wed Nov 12 21:00:18 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc he was when we left iirc....
[Wed Nov 12 21:00:20 2003] : (68) DM: ooc he is not allowed to leave Nestris
[Wed Nov 12 21:00:32 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc Oh yes, true :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:00:32 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I guess you might be right, what do you suggest?
[Wed Nov 12 21:00:44 2003] : (68) DM: ooc It was explained by the captain, can't keep him with no proof
[Wed Nov 12 21:01:32 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc No proof? He had the oath of a paladin ;)
[Wed Nov 12 21:01:33 2003] : (69) Berrawyn: We should go to Barcanton and speak to (the gambling guy)
[Wed Nov 12 21:02:06 2003] : (73) Aspen: "What are we going to do about the machine?"
[Wed Nov 12 21:02:11 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I already sen him a letter
[Wed Nov 12 21:02:12 2003] : (71) Enilia: I still have Braga's hammer, that might be proof enough
[Wed Nov 12 21:02:17 2003] : (70) Finduilas: sent
[Wed Nov 12 21:02:46 2003] : (68) DM: Bruga/Broga/Braga... all the same
[Wed Nov 12 21:03:02 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc says braga on my notes :P
[Wed Nov 12 21:03:10 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:03:27 2003] : (71) Enilia: Are there anything we *can* do Aspen?
[Wed Nov 12 21:03:38 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Um."
[Wed Nov 12 21:03:43 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Not my field."
[Wed Nov 12 21:04:15 2003] : (71) Enilia: Anyway, Berrawyn is right.... Resting first seems a good idea. I'll be able to identify all the stuff we found back in the caves after that too :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:04:30 2003] : (68) DM: THe bleakwoods look pretty dreary as you pass into them
[Wed Nov 12 21:05:53 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas doesn't like this place **
[Wed Nov 12 21:06:10 2003] : (71) Enilia: Maybe we could set oup camp when er reach the outskirts?
[Wed Nov 12 21:06:14 2003] : (68) DM: You pass through the woods in about 20 minutes
[Wed Nov 12 21:06:51 2003] : (68) DM: *You may not rest here. Either find an Inn...*
[Wed Nov 12 21:06:57 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:06:58 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I'd rather get a bit further
[Wed Nov 12 21:07:00 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 12 21:07:14 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Let's see how far we can get before nightfall
[Wed Nov 12 21:07:27 2003] : (68) DM: It's now about 4pm
[Wed Nov 12 21:07:33 2003] : (68) DM: NIghtfall at 7.30
[Wed Nov 12 21:07:41 2003] : (71) Enilia: Heading for Nestris then with camp underway?
[Wed Nov 12 21:07:41 2003] : (68) DM: You can make it to Nestris
[Wed Nov 12 21:07:56 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc make that with no camp :P
[Wed Nov 12 21:08:14 2003] : (71) Enilia: Mmmmm, nice beds in Nestris.....
[Wed Nov 12 21:08:19 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc I thought we weren't going to Nestris yet?
[Wed Nov 12 21:08:38 2003] : (68) DM: Map for log
[Wed Nov 12 21:08:38 2003] : (71) Enilia: We definitely need rest, and Nestris is closest
[Wed Nov 12 21:09:29 2003] : (71) Enilia: Besides..... *blush* I'd like to shop for something I can only get there
[Wed Nov 12 21:09:33 2003] : (76) Berrawyn (enter): 21:09
[Wed Nov 12 21:09:39 2003] : (68) DM: WB
[Wed Nov 12 21:09:41 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc wb Bert :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:09:41 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc wb Bert :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:09:44 2003] : (73) Aspen: ooc not shopping. *groan*
[Wed Nov 12 21:09:53 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc sorry bout that. Nightmare time recently getting connected
[Wed Nov 12 21:09:57 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc don't worry, premade ;)
[Wed Nov 12 21:10:00 2003] : (68) DM: ooc I have alist from Cel ;P
[Wed Nov 12 21:10:09 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:10:37 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: When we were up on the mountain., I saw a large flock of birds around here
[Wed Nov 12 21:10:54 2003] : ** (71) Enilia looks to the sky **
[Wed Nov 12 21:10:58 2003] : (71) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:23 2003] : (68) DM: There are birds over the town
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:27 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn looks about for them **
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:27 2003] : (68) DM: coircling
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:32 2003] : (68) DM: circling
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:36 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas looks for the birds **
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:38 2003] : (73) Aspen: What sort>
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:39 2003] : (73) Aspen: ?
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:40 2003] : (71) Enilia: They're over there (points)
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:40 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11)
[Wed Nov 12 21:11:48 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Wed Nov 12 21:12:01 2003] : (68) DM: Booting '(69) Berrawyn' from room...
[Wed Nov 12 21:12:02 2003] : (69) Berrawyn (exit): 21:12
[Wed Nov 12 21:12:07 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: I dont know what they are. What about you Aspen?
[Wed Nov 12 21:12:29 2003] : (73) Aspen: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
[Wed Nov 12 21:12:44 2003] : (68) DM: NOne of you can see from this distance
[Wed Nov 12 21:13:13 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Lets keep going and keep an eye on them
[Wed Nov 12 21:13:30 2003] : (71) Enilia: agreed
[Wed Nov 12 21:14:03 2003] : (68) DM: As you approach the crossroads you can see that they are black
[Wed Nov 12 21:14:20 2003] : (68) DM: They keep diving down to just outside the gates
[Wed Nov 12 21:14:32 2003] : (73) Aspen: Ravens?
[Wed Nov 12 21:14:43 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Or crows, perhaps
[Wed Nov 12 21:14:53 2003] : (70) Finduilas: What are they feeding on?
[Wed Nov 12 21:15:04 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Whatever they are, they're intersted in something by the gates
[Wed Nov 12 21:15:08 2003] : (68) DM: Spot
[Wed Nov 12 21:15:12 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Wed Nov 12 21:15:18 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Nov 12 21:15:22 2003] : (71) Enilia: Enilia: Spot Skill Check [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:07 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: I can see what they are eating
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:13 2003] : (70) Finduilas: What?
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:17 2003] : (71) Enilia: What is it?
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:27 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Bodies
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:32 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: hanging from the trees
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:36 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas shudders **
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:36 2003] : ** (71) Enilia shudders **
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:45 2003] : (71) Enilia: Anyone we know?
[Wed Nov 12 21:16:59 2003] : (71) Enilia: How many?
[Wed Nov 12 21:17:15 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Just 2
[Wed Nov 12 21:17:51 2003] : (68) DM: OK, you gotta decide where to go
[Wed Nov 12 21:18:22 2003] : (68) DM: Now about 6 pm
[Wed Nov 12 21:18:39 2003] : (71) Enilia: Unless one of those bodies is Jeffers, I think we still have a task in there...
[Wed Nov 12 21:18:41 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas wants to check out the bodies **
[Wed Nov 12 21:19:17 2003] : (70) Finduilas: You're right, Enilia
[Wed Nov 12 21:19:21 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: I think its a good bet that someone has killed Jeffers, or that Jeffers has killed someone
[Wed Nov 12 21:19:41 2003] : ** (71) Enilia bites her lip, then takes a deep breath and heads on **
[Wed Nov 12 21:19:46 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Option 2 sounds more likely"
[Wed Nov 12 21:20:01 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Unfortunately, yes
[Wed Nov 12 21:20:04 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I'm not a betting woman, and I would certainly not bet against that
[Wed Nov 12 21:20:56 2003] : ** (71) Enilia looks back to see if the rest is coming **
[Wed Nov 12 21:21:17 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas is riding towards the gate **
[Wed Nov 12 21:21:33 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Looks like we're going in
[Wed Nov 12 21:21:43 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn rides toward Nestris **
[Wed Nov 12 21:22:42 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I need to know who died
[Wed Nov 12 21:22:47 2003] : (68) DM: 125xp each for the ogtre
[Wed Nov 12 21:22:52 2003] : (68) DM: ogre
[Wed Nov 12 21:24:01 2003] : (68) DM: OK, as you approach the town you can get a closer look at the bodies
[Wed Nov 12 21:24:28 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas takes a hard look at the bodies **
[Wed Nov 12 21:25:10 2003] : (68) DM: You don't recognise either of thewm
[Wed Nov 12 21:25:14 2003] : (68) DM: them
[Wed Nov 12 21:25:19 2003] : ** (71) Enilia waits while Findus looks **
[Wed Nov 12 21:25:46 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas looks if she can see a guard at the gate **
[Wed Nov 12 21:26:00 2003] : ** (68) DM smiles **
[Wed Nov 12 21:26:09 2003] : (68) DM: There are two guards on the gate
[Wed Nov 12 21:26:39 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc DM: stop smiling, I don't trust you if you do ;)
[Wed Nov 12 21:26:49 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 21:26:56 2003] : (70) Finduilas: To the guards: Who are that and what happened to them?
[Wed Nov 12 21:27:24 2003] : (68) Stephen: Oh, err hello again
[Wed Nov 12 21:27:29 2003] : (68) Stephen: Highwaymen
[Wed Nov 12 21:27:42 2003] : (68) Stephen: Tried and executed today
[Wed Nov 12 21:27:57 2003] : (68) Stephen: Always attracts these bloody birds
[Wed Nov 12 21:28:01 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Really? Where were they found?
[Wed Nov 12 21:28:36 2003] : (68) Stephen: They were brought in by some knights from th epelor temple
[Wed Nov 12 21:29:00 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Aha
[Wed Nov 12 21:29:02 2003] : (68) Stephen: Seems they've been ambushing people coming from and going to Dorduk
[Wed Nov 12 21:29:27 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Could they have been the ones to attack that wagon the other day?
[Wed Nov 12 21:29:36 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Good. Can't have people preying on travellers."
[Wed Nov 12 21:29:58 2003] : (68) Stephen: Err, wasn't that some of those Ankhegs?
[Wed Nov 12 21:30:06 2003] : ** (68) Stephen nods at Aspen **
[Wed Nov 12 21:30:17 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Yes, you''re right, my mistake
[Wed Nov 12 21:30:22 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: True, but is there really any need to leave them out for the birds?
[Wed Nov 12 21:30:22 2003] : (68) Stephen: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:30:32 2003] : (68) Stephen: `Well, serves as a deterrent sir
[Wed Nov 12 21:30:45 2003] : (68) Stephen: Not many fancy an unhallowed death like that sir
[Wed Nov 12 21:30:57 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I've never known it to work myself
[Wed Nov 12 21:31:06 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: I'm sure it does, but who ends up cutting them down after the birds are finished
[Wed Nov 12 21:31:31 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: and I'm sure the smell must drift into the town
[Wed Nov 12 21:31:34 2003] : (68) Stephen: THey generally get taken care of by the temple of Talos
[Wed Nov 12 21:31:38 2003] : (68) Stephen: ooc :D
[Wed Nov 12 21:32:04 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc don't wanna know what they do with them :P
[Wed Nov 12 21:32:04 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Ahhh. Enough said
[Wed Nov 12 21:32:21 2003] : (68) Stephen: Nobody else wants them
[Wed Nov 12 21:32:25 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas feels a shiver going down her spine **
[Wed Nov 12 21:32:33 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Anyway, is the Captain around?
[Wed Nov 12 21:32:40 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Can't they get a burial instead?
[Wed Nov 12 21:32:50 2003] : (68) Stephen: He's in the office
[Wed Nov 12 21:33:03 2003] : (68) Stephen: Well, nobody wants to do it
[Wed Nov 12 21:33:08 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Inn? It's a bit late perhaps?"
[Wed Nov 12 21:33:29 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Just want to let him know we've returned
[Wed Nov 12 21:33:52 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc Shops still open? :P
[Wed Nov 12 21:34:27 2003] : (68) Stephen: Sure
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:00 2003] : (68) Stephen: OK, in you go
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:05 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc *how* late is it?
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:07 2003] : (68) Stephen: I can't chat all shift
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:15 2003] : ** (71) Enilia laughs **
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:15 2003] : (68) Stephen: ooc 6.30 pm
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:20 2003] : (71) Enilia: Right you are
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:23 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn dismounts and heads in **
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:32 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas rides through the gate **
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:32 2003] : (71) Enilia: ditto
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:44 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Thank you for your time, Stephen :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:35:58 2003] : ** (68) DM salutes **
[Wed Nov 12 21:36:02 2003] : (68) DM: err
[Wed Nov 12 21:36:13 2003] : (68) DM: He does that
[Wed Nov 12 21:36:33 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:36:41 2003] : (68) DM: OK where to?
[Wed Nov 12 21:36:47 2003] : (71) Enilia: Berrawyn, if you go to the captain, please tell him we might have proof Jeffers' ordered an attack on us
[Wed Nov 12 21:36:57 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ok
[Wed Nov 12 21:37:14 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn heads off to see the Captain **
[Wed Nov 12 21:37:19 2003] : (71) Enilia: I need to do a little shopping before they close, and then.... sleep I gues *smile* Meet you all at the inn later?
[Wed Nov 12 21:37:25 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn knocks on the door **
[Wed Nov 12 21:37:31 2003] : (70) Finduilas: We will, Enilia
[Wed Nov 12 21:37:38 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas joins Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 12 21:37:41 2003] : (71) Enilia: Great :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:37:52 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Shouldn't be alone in town I don't think."
[Wed Nov 12 21:38:12 2003] : (71) Enilia: Wanna come? *smiles big*
[Wed Nov 12 21:38:39 2003] : (68) DM: The guardhouse door is open
[Wed Nov 12 21:38:53 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Oops. Walked right into that.... *sigh*"
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:03 2003] : ** (73) Aspen goes shopping (yawn) **
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:10 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn goes in and knocks on the captains door **
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:12 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:21 2003] : ** (71) Enilia laughs as she drags Aspen around town after having stabled her horse :P **
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:21 2003] : (68) DM: COme
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:31 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas opens the door **
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:41 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn opens the door and enters **
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:47 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Captain, how are you?
[Wed Nov 12 21:39:52 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Hello
[Wed Nov 12 21:40:01 2003] : (68) Leorn: Oh
[Wed Nov 12 21:40:06 2003] : (68) Leorn: Hello again
[Wed Nov 12 21:40:24 2003] : (68) Leorn: BAck so soon? I thought you had business to attend to
[Wed Nov 12 21:40:38 2003] : (70) Finduilas: It's been taken care off, for now
[Wed Nov 12 21:40:59 2003] : (68) Leorn: What can I do for you?
[Wed Nov 12 21:41:24 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Oh just thought we should let you know we were back
[Wed Nov 12 21:41:42 2003] : (68) Leorn: Ah, OK then
[Wed Nov 12 21:41:48 2003] : (70) Finduilas: How's our "friend" Jeffers?
[Wed Nov 12 21:41:54 2003] : (68) Leorn: The trial should be within a few days
[Wed Nov 12 21:42:06 2003] : (68) Leorn: If you are around I can have it put forward
[Wed Nov 12 21:42:21 2003] : (68) Leorn: Well, he's being the perfect citizen
[Wed Nov 12 21:42:31 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Well, we've had a rough day or so.
[Wed Nov 12 21:42:36 2003] : (68) Leorn: Performing in the inn every night
[Wed Nov 12 21:42:48 2003] : (68) Leorn: And hgoing about his business
[Wed Nov 12 21:42:51 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Has anyone come forward?
[Wed Nov 12 21:42:59 2003] : (68) Leorn: Forward?
[Wed Nov 12 21:43:16 2003] : (68) Leorn: Only Vialos, but you saw him
[Wed Nov 12 21:43:36 2003] : (70) Finduilas: No-one to tell you of his extortion practices?
[Wed Nov 12 21:43:59 2003] : (68) Leorn: ooc scratch that every night thing... you've only been away for half a day)
[Wed Nov 12 21:44:07 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:44:10 2003] : (68) Leorn: Nope
[Wed Nov 12 21:44:25 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:44:49 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Well, he sent a couple of his goons after us when we left
[Wed Nov 12 21:45:05 2003] : (68) Leorn: He did?
[Wed Nov 12 21:45:18 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Yes and now he lost them :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:45:27 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Yeah, That big guy and a couple of other
[Wed Nov 12 21:45:37 2003] : (68) Leorn: What big guy?
[Wed Nov 12 21:46:12 2003] : (70) Finduilas: The one that was hanging around at his stall at the market
[Wed Nov 12 21:46:21 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Oh, I cant remember his name.
[Wed Nov 12 21:46:30 2003] : (68) Leorn: Ah, Broga
[Wed Nov 12 21:46:37 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc Brag ass ;)
[Wed Nov 12 21:46:39 2003] : (68) Leorn: He followed you?
[Wed Nov 12 21:46:49 2003] : (68) Leorn: Interesting
[Wed Nov 12 21:46:59 2003] : ** (68) Leorn writes something in his notebook **
[Wed Nov 12 21:47:00 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Yes, followed us, attacked us, died
[Wed Nov 12 21:47:05 2003] : (68) Leorn: I'll look into it
[Wed Nov 12 21:47:13 2003] : (68) Leorn: YOu killed him?
[Wed Nov 12 21:47:39 2003] : (68) Leorn: Well, in the wilds, if he followed you, I giuess that's his fault
[Wed Nov 12 21:47:57 2003] : (70) Finduilas: We defended ourselves and they lost
[Wed Nov 12 21:48:03 2003] : (68) Leorn: Can you detail exactly what happened
[Wed Nov 12 21:48:11 2003] : (68) Leorn: ooc no need to RP it
[Wed Nov 12 21:48:34 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas tells about the encounter **
[Wed Nov 12 21:49:36 2003] : ** (68) Leorn takes notes **
[Wed Nov 12 21:49:39 2003] : (68) Leorn: OK thanks
[Wed Nov 12 21:49:49 2003] : (70) Finduilas: You're welcome
[Wed Nov 12 21:49:49 2003] : (68) Leorn: You can go now, if that's all
[Wed Nov 12 21:50:20 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Ok. See you later then
[Wed Nov 12 21:50:27 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Good day to you, captain
[Wed Nov 12 21:50:34 2003] : ** (71) Enilia finishes shopping an drags the exhausted druid to the inn, ordering a better meal for the both of them and a room for the night **
[Wed Nov 12 21:50:36 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas heads for the inn **
[Wed Nov 12 21:50:46 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn does likewise **
[Wed Nov 12 21:51:13 2003] : ** (68) Leorn feels sorry for th epoor horses wandering the streets alone ;P **
[Wed Nov 12 21:51:25 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc mine's stabled :P
[Wed Nov 12 21:51:36 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 21:51:46 2003] : (68) DM: so it is!
[Wed Nov 12 21:51:56 2003] : (68) DM: OK, add stabling to the cost
[Wed Nov 12 21:52:01 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas takes her and Farkenella's horse to the stable **
[Wed Nov 12 21:52:06 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn goes, gets Bailey and stables him :P **
[Wed Nov 12 21:52:13 2003] : (68) DM: The inn is starting to get busy
[Wed Nov 12 21:52:13 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc already did :P
[Wed Nov 12 21:52:29 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Hello ladies and gents
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:00 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Ho, barkeep
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:02 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Hello
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:11 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: What can I do for you all
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:12 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: ?
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:14 2003] : (71) Enilia: Thank you for coming along Aspen *smiles*
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:16 2003] : (70) Finduilas: A meal and a glass of wine please
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:26 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs looks at your bloodied clothes and bllod matted hair **
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:26 2003] : (70) Finduilas: And a room would be nice :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:37 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs looks sheepish **
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:43 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Err, room you say
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:43 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Food, drink and lodgings please
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:47 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Rough out there."
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:52 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Is there anywhere I can take a bath?
[Wed Nov 12 21:53:54 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: OK, one room
[Wed Nov 12 21:54:04 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs hands a key to Findus **
[Wed Nov 12 21:54:23 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs shows where to get a bath.... **
[Wed Nov 12 21:54:30 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: I'll have it filled for you
[Wed Nov 12 21:54:38 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs turns to Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 12 21:54:42 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Thank you :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:54:57 2003] : (68) DM: Hmm
[Wed Nov 12 21:55:06 2003] : (68) DM: OK only 2 rooms available
[Wed Nov 12 21:55:11 2003] : (68) DM: it's late
[Wed Nov 12 21:55:27 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs goes for another key then remembers **
[Wed Nov 12 21:55:27 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Hmmm
[Wed Nov 12 21:55:36 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs looks at Enilia **
[Wed Nov 12 21:55:44 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Aspen, fancy sharing?
[Wed Nov 12 21:55:47 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: I already gave you your key
[Wed Nov 12 21:55:55 2003] : (71) Enilia: You did *smile*
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:07 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Now, I'm afraid sirs, no rooms left
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:10 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Sure."
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:12 2003] : (71) Enilia: I can share with Findus if needed
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:18 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: We're a busy place on trial days
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:22 2003] : (71) Enilia: You guys can have her key
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:30 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Thanks Enilia
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:31 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas is having a long, hot soak **
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:40 2003] : (71) Enilia: No problem
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:53 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs looks grateful at your resourcefulness **
[Wed Nov 12 21:56:54 2003] : (71) Enilia: Aspen, do you want anything to drink with that meal?
[Wed Nov 12 21:57:04 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Now, there'll be no trouble tonight I hope
[Wed Nov 12 21:57:24 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Although trade has been good this evening already, people hoping for more
[Wed Nov 12 21:57:36 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Not of our causing, you can be sure of that
[Wed Nov 12 21:57:40 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs gets one of the girls to serve **
[Wed Nov 12 21:57:54 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas returns, washed and changed and ready for her meal **
[Wed Nov 12 21:57:57 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs nods at Berrawyn **
[Wed Nov 12 21:58:07 2003] : (70) Finduilas: How much for the bath?
[Wed Nov 12 21:58:11 2003] : ** (71) Enilia taps Aspens shoulder.... Anything to drink? **
[Wed Nov 12 21:58:16 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Well, all I know is that Jeffers is a good customer, never did me no harm
[Wed Nov 12 21:58:22 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: You lot are strangers
[Wed Nov 12 21:58:25 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Hmmmm?"
[Wed Nov 12 21:58:38 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Nothing miss
[Wed Nov 12 21:58:44 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Part of the service
[Wed Nov 12 21:58:54 2003] : (70) Finduilas: :)
[Wed Nov 12 21:59:12 2003] : (71) Enilia: Want anything to drink Aspen?
[Wed Nov 12 21:59:54 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Oh. Um. Whatever you're having."
[Wed Nov 12 22:00:10 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn orders a glass of water **
[Wed Nov 12 22:00:11 2003] : ** (71) Enilia orders two wine **
[Wed Nov 12 22:00:48 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: A low murmer goes through the crows
[Wed Nov 12 22:00:52 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: err crowd
[Wed Nov 12 22:00:59 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:01:09 2003] : (68) DM: People start to look toward the door
[Wed Nov 12 22:01:32 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas digs in, ignoring the commotion **
[Wed Nov 12 22:01:35 2003] : (71) Enilia: To Puggs: Oh, and could you please allow me a bath too, as soon as I've finished my meal?
[Wed Nov 12 22:01:55 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: No problem miss
[Wed Nov 12 22:02:02 2003] : (71) Enilia: Thank you :)
[Wed Nov 12 22:02:21 2003] : (68) DM: You hear a familiar voice talking in the crowd
[Wed Nov 12 22:02:26 2003] : ** (71) Enilia shares her meal with Zero **
[Wed Nov 12 22:02:46 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas looks up but goes on eating **
[Wed Nov 12 22:03:09 2003] : ** (68) Jeffers ignores th elot of you and orders a drink at the bar **
[Wed Nov 12 22:03:35 2003] : ** (71) Enilia ignores Jeffers **
[Wed Nov 12 22:03:57 2003] : (73) Aspen: We must look pretty menacing.
[Wed Nov 12 22:03:59 2003] : ** (68) Jeffers goes about his business ignoring you **
[Wed Nov 12 22:04:09 2003] : (71) Enilia: Probably
[Wed Nov 12 22:04:10 2003] : (68) Jeffers: After a while he gets up to perform
[Wed Nov 12 22:04:36 2003] : ** (68) Jeffers does some songs **
[Wed Nov 12 22:04:40 2003] : (68) Jeffers: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+18] -> [6,18] = (24)
[Wed Nov 12 22:04:46 2003] : (71) Enilia: Oh, Findus? Could you please let the guys have your key and share my room with me?
[Wed Nov 12 22:04:59 2003] : (68) DM: He sounds pretty good
[Wed Nov 12 22:05:13 2003] : (68) DM: The crowd are loving it and sing along
[Wed Nov 12 22:05:19 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Of course, Enilia :)
[Wed Nov 12 22:05:27 2003] : (71) Enilia: Thank you
[Wed Nov 12 22:05:27 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas hands Berrawyn the key **
[Wed Nov 12 22:05:29 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn mutters **
[Wed Nov 12 22:05:39 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: How quickly they forget
[Wed Nov 12 22:05:48 2003] : ** (71) Enilia tries to ignore the performance too, annoyed that she likes it **
[Wed Nov 12 22:06:02 2003] : (68) DM: OK, the rest of the night is uneventful...
[Wed Nov 12 22:06:05 2003] : (70) Finduilas: They don't know what we do, Berrawyn
[Wed Nov 12 22:06:06 2003] : (71) Enilia: True Berrawyn
[Wed Nov 12 22:06:10 2003] : (68) DM: Jeffers eventually heads off
[Wed Nov 12 22:06:19 2003] : ** (71) Enilia finishes meal and has a bath **
[Wed Nov 12 22:07:28 2003] : (68) DM: Later in the evening a guard appears
[Wed Nov 12 22:07:45 2003] : ** (68) guard approaches the group **
[Wed Nov 12 22:07:51 2003] : (68) guard: Hello, err
[Wed Nov 12 22:08:05 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Good evening
[Wed Nov 12 22:08:06 2003] : (73) Aspen: "Yes?"
[Wed Nov 12 22:08:08 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Hello
[Wed Nov 12 22:08:14 2003] : (68) guard: Are you the people who are plaintiffs against Jeffers?
[Wed Nov 12 22:08:18 2003] : (70) Finduilas: What can we do for you?
[Wed Nov 12 22:08:34 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Indeed we are
[Wed Nov 12 22:08:55 2003] : (68) guard: Well, only one of you, I believe. Is that you then?
[Wed Nov 12 22:09:17 2003] : ** (68) guard hands you a note **
[Wed Nov 12 22:09:21 2003] : ** (73) Aspen doesn't know what plantiff means. **
[Wed Nov 12 22:09:24 2003] : ** (68) guard heads off **
[Wed Nov 12 22:09:27 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: I suppose that it would be Finduilas
[Wed Nov 12 22:09:35 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc What a relief, neither do I :P
[Wed Nov 12 22:09:37 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas reads the note **
[Wed Nov 12 22:09:53 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc The accusing party in a courtcase
[Wed Nov 12 22:10:03 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc ty
[Wed Nov 12 22:10:16 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc You're welcome :)
[Wed Nov 12 22:10:19 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: What does it say?
[Wed Nov 12 22:10:28 2003] : (68) guard: def
[Wed Nov 12 22:10:54 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas turns the paper around and tries again ;) **
[Wed Nov 12 22:11:00 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:11:08 2003] : (68) guard: It's an envelope addressed to Finduilas Ar
[Wed Nov 12 22:11:31 2003] : (68) DM: On opening....
[Wed Nov 12 22:11:44 2003] : (68) DM: There is a letter and another envelope
[Wed Nov 12 22:11:53 2003] : (68) DM: The letter is from captain Leorn
[Wed Nov 12 22:11:55 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc a white toxic powder? ;)
[Wed Nov 12 22:11:57 2003] : (68) DM: It says...
[Wed Nov 12 22:12:12 2003] : (73) Aspen: ooc disappointing, I was about to dive under the table to avoid the explosion
[Wed Nov 12 22:12:19 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:12:20 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 22:12:21 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 22:12:31 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc Where is Farkenella when you need her ;)
[Wed Nov 12 22:12:50 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lost in the mines? ;)
[Wed Nov 12 22:12:54 2003] : (68) DM: " In light of your return, I have persuaded the reeve to hold court tomorrow, while the notary is still here from Dorduk"
[Wed Nov 12 22:13:28 2003] : (68) DM: ooc I never even thought that you'd find it suspicious... sorry
[Wed Nov 12 22:13:39 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:13:39 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 22:13:55 2003] : (73) Aspen: ooc "It says dot dot dot" How suspicious is that??
[Wed Nov 12 22:14:04 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc LOLOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:14:05 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc "DM in caught off guard shocker"
[Wed Nov 12 22:14:21 2003] : (73) Aspen: ooc "On opening dot dot dot" I mean.
[Wed Nov 12 22:14:27 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 12 22:14:47 2003] : (68) DM: I advise you to prepare counsel, as you will be cross examinined by Jeffers
[Wed Nov 12 22:14:54 2003] : (68) DM: He is representing himself
[Wed Nov 12 22:15:31 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas reads the note before handing it to the others **
[Wed Nov 12 22:15:44 2003] : (68) DM: The second envelope....
[Wed Nov 12 22:15:56 2003] : (68) DM: Has an official looking seal on it
[Wed Nov 12 22:16:08 2003] : ** (71) Enilia examines Braga's hammer, looking for his name on it or anything that prooves it was his ;) **
[Wed Nov 12 22:17:59 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas examines the seal before opening the envelope **
[Wed Nov 12 22:18:08 2003] : ** (71) Enilia suddenly stares in disbelief, then smiles big **
[Wed Nov 12 22:18:29 2003] : (73) Aspen: "What?"
[Wed Nov 12 22:18:39 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: You look pleased with yourself
[Wed Nov 12 22:19:16 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Did you find something interesting?
[Wed Nov 12 22:19:17 2003] : (68) DM: The seal is a wax one
[Wed Nov 12 22:19:20 2003] : ** (71) Enilia puts the hammer away, still smiling big **
[Wed Nov 12 22:19:27 2003] : (68) DM: It is a double headed gryphon
[Wed Nov 12 22:19:46 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Anyone recognise this seal?
[Wed Nov 12 22:20:05 2003] : ** (71) Enilia looks, then shakes her head **
[Wed Nov 12 22:20:16 2003] : (73) Aspen: Neop"
[Wed Nov 12 22:20:22 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: Not me
[Wed Nov 12 22:20:46 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas opens the envelope with a knife, leaving the seal intact **
[Wed Nov 12 22:21:07 2003] : (68) DM: ooc it's Barclays
[Wed Nov 12 22:21:10 2003] : (68) DM: LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:21:19 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 22:21:24 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I seem to be very popular here, all that mail :)
[Wed Nov 12 22:21:26 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:21:26 2003] : (68) DM: ooc Nah
[Wed Nov 12 22:21:48 2003] : (68) DM: You can try to find out
[Wed Nov 12 22:21:52 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc Twice as much mail as I get ;)
[Wed Nov 12 22:22:19 2003] : (68) DM: The letter inside is an official court subpoena
[Wed Nov 12 22:22:39 2003] : ** (73) Aspen doesn't know what a subpoena is either. **
[Wed Nov 12 22:23:03 2003] : (73) Aspen: "All seems a little involved this process."
[Wed Nov 12 22:23:06 2003] : (68) DM: In the name of his Grace, Leopold, Duke of Doerduk
[Wed Nov 12 22:23:06 2003] : (71) Enilia: oos Court order I think
[Wed Nov 12 22:23:16 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas reads the subpoena before handing it to the others **
[Wed Nov 12 22:23:21 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc official "You are summoned to court" letter
[Wed Nov 12 22:23:46 2003] : (73) Aspen: ooc *I* know what it is. Aspen doesn't.
[Wed Nov 12 22:23:56 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc Wonder if DM gets a lot of that stuff; him knowing all the words ;)
[Wed Nov 12 22:23:57 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:24:02 2003] : (68) DM: You are required to attend... blah
[Wed Nov 12 22:24:14 2003] : (68) DM: Basically, tomorrow at 10 am
[Wed Nov 12 22:24:34 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc ahh, sorry
[Wed Nov 12 22:24:42 2003] : (68) DM: LOL at Cel
[Wed Nov 12 22:25:03 2003] : ** (68) DM reads about people getting them on the Register **
[Wed Nov 12 22:25:17 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc Huh?
[Wed Nov 12 22:25:37 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 12 22:25:50 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc usuall from the RIAA
[Wed Nov 12 22:25:53 2003] : (68) DM: ooc techie news
[Wed Nov 12 22:26:14 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc Here's your change, Craig, something I *don't* know ;)
[Wed Nov 12 22:26:57 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs serves drinks as required **
[Wed Nov 12 22:27:35 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: The Register
[Wed Nov 12 22:28:15 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc ty :)
[Wed Nov 12 22:28:34 2003] : ** (68) Barkeep Puggs gets the maid to wipe the tables down as people leave **
[Wed Nov 12 22:28:37 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas drinks her wine as she goes over the papers again **
[Wed Nov 12 22:28:58 2003] : ** (71) Enilia finishes her drink and goes to bed **
[Wed Nov 12 22:29:03 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc time?
[Wed Nov 12 22:29:41 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Time is now about 10pm... hellishly late in those days ;P
[Wed Nov 12 22:29:41 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc How come mIRC always kick me after about 4 hours???
[Wed Nov 12 22:29:49 2003] : (73) Aspen: ooc It hates you.
[Wed Nov 12 22:29:58 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:30:40 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: It's been a long day. Time for bed
[Wed Nov 12 22:30:41 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc Poor Celestienne ;)
[Wed Nov 12 22:30:55 2003] : (70) Finduilas: Yes, it is
[Wed Nov 12 22:31:06 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc 4 hours? I wish!! :P
[Wed Nov 12 22:31:08 2003] : ** (70) Finduilas finishes her wine and goes up **
[Wed Nov 12 22:31:39 2003] : ** (76) Berrawyn retires to his room **
[Wed Nov 12 22:31:59 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc How much longer, Bert?
[Wed Nov 12 22:32:22 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc Mid Jan
[Wed Nov 12 22:32:37 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc :)
[Wed Nov 12 22:32:55 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc activation is 7th, but up to 2 weeks for them to get it going :(
[Wed Nov 12 22:33:20 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Err, is everyone going to bed, or just ooc ing?
[Wed Nov 12 22:33:21 2003] : (70) Finduilas: ooc Why?
[Wed Nov 12 22:33:32 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc Gone to bed :P
[Wed Nov 12 22:33:38 2003] : (70) Finduilas: I'm in bed, sound asleep :P
[Wed Nov 12 22:33:39 2003] : (73) Aspen: I think the game as ended by general consensus.
[Wed Nov 12 22:34:10 2003] : ** (71) Enilia wakes in time to identify all the stuff we worked over last time :P **
[Wed Nov 12 22:34:13 2003] : (76) Berrawyn: ooc ?
[Wed Nov 12 22:35:15 2003] : (68) Barkeep Puggs: Well Aspen is the only one who never retired as far as I can see
[Wed Nov 12 22:35:30 2003] : (73) Aspen: Oh.
[Wed Nov 12 22:35:33 2003] : ** (73) Aspen retires **
[Wed Nov 12 22:35:37 2003] : (71) Enilia: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 12 22:35:38 2003] : (68) DM: GAME END